The Incursion by RedCommander
Summary: The Incursion. Many died. The population of earth is scattered, The survivors are all attempting to live and rebel. Can they?
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Destruction, Gentle, New World Order, Violent, Sci-Fi, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4869 Read: 23480 Published: April 19 2016 Updated: May 20 2016
Story Notes:
If this story gets reviews wanting more, I'll add more. First 4 chapters already written. Review please!

1. Introductions by RedCommander

2. Chapter II by RedCommander

3. Red's Story by RedCommander

4. Chapter 4 by RedCommander

Introductions by RedCommander
Author's Notes:
Find a seat and park your ass in it, this is gonna be one heck of a journey!


"The following is an emergency report from High Command, all attention must be given."

*Broot... Broot...*
*Click*
"This is Command, reporting all state approved announcements and orders. Recently, a small band of rebels, self proclaimed the "Free Radicals", was caught at our Denver base. After many hours of interrogation in many ways, none of the members of the band gave any information. Because of this, their usefulness has come to an end. Their execution will be public. All people that live within 20 miles of the Dallas base must witness this. It is of utmost importance that these ideas of freedom and democracy be disposed of. The execution will be at 1800 hours in 4 days. July 2, 2022. I repeat: All people that live within 20 miles of the Dallas base must witness this. If you do not arrive, it will be the last mistake you ever make. Command out."

*Zeet*

Red turned off the radio set. He lived in a small town, within the 20 miles that "High Command" required all citizens to attend the execution. He would be one of the few thousand attending. Thanks to the Incursion event, most of humanity was gone. Red's parents, his friends, his life... all of it was gone. He lived by himself in this town, the nearest person he knew living a good 30 miles away. But that didn't mean he was alone. At night, he would face his demons in nightmares, over and over again. Sometimes, he refused to sleep, bringing him to long nights of lonely thoughts. Besides his demons, the 201st Company of Galactic Troops would come from the Dallas base and, if they could find him, they'd hurt him... hurt him emotionally, mentally, and physically in a form of rape.


All of the Galactic Troops from the Second Incursion were women. The First Incursion, five years ago, was all men, but they were regular sized people, who were rooted out of humanity after their masking shields revealed who they truly were: awkward men who were rather weak in strength of mind and body. They eventually left after a resolution by the U.N., peacefully asking them to return to X37, or what they called "Earth". In their time on Earth, they did nothing more than spook a cat or steal a newspaper. They were asked to leave. They did.


But the Second Incursion from three years ago contained all women, and not just any women. Women of great size, great strength of mind and body. They did not leave as requested; they destroyed New York City, in a fury after being demanded to leave what they called their "inheritance". Earth, they said, was their property, being so closely linked to their own planet. They set down a type of plague, one that decimated human populations. People began to glow and slowly died a pain and cruel death. Now, the world population was nearing 12 million. Red was the sole survivor of his family.


*thump-wa thump-wa thump-wa thump-wa*

Red snapped out of his muse. That sound, there was only one thing it could be. The 201st Company, they've come to get me. Adrenaline began to pump throughout his body. A voice called out to him, and it confirmed his fears.

"I saw a report of someone living here. Is anyone here?"

The voice was familiar. He did not know exactly who it was, but if it was who he thought it was, he would surely suffer. For the one he feared had done the same thing for the past 2 years. She'd come along, late at night, and rape him. She almost broke him by the end of the first year, but he was headstrong, and he pulled through, yet not without consequences. He had not spoken for almost 2 years, not even by himself. He rarely heard himself in his own dreams, but when he did, it sounded like a thick, guttural scream, often begging for mercy. It's so messed up, he thought as he dashed to the basement, that I don't know what the hell I sound like. Not even in my own dreams.

A few more thumps, and the next thing he knew, down the hallway, out the door was the largest pair of boots he'd ever seen. Oh... Oh no... He thought, knowing it was far too late to run. Instead, he stood stiffly, unwilling to run out. If she wants me, he thought, she'll have to grab me.
Through the roofless home, she saw someone. There is someone living here... he looks so stiff, she mused.Quickly and easily, she leaned down and swept him up, not knowing he'd learned his lesson long ago about attempting escape.

"Hey there, little guy. I won't hurt you, I promise."

It's not her, he acknowledged, in a mixture of relief and glee.
Chapter II by RedCommander
Author's Notes:
Hope I can keep it going!

Red did not respond at first. He just stared at her, in a mixture of happiness, relief, and confusion. This was not the one, he knew that. Who the hell was it?

"Why don't you talk?" She asked, bringing her index finger up to her palm where Red lay calmly. She began to stroke his body, gently and kindly, almost soothingly. Though he did not know her well, she had something he could not easily admit. I... I trust her, he thought, I trust her not to hurt me, trust her not to drop me, trust her to take care of me. He shuddered. It was always cold now, outside of his body, and deep inside, where the warmth of love had once been, the cold frozen in its place.

Both feelings were out of his control.

"Are you cold? I forget that the smaller you are, the easier it is to get cold," she said, her hazel eyes soft, her matching hair swaying softly in the late evening wind. Red slowly nodded, softening his gaze. Remember the enemy, he thought. Remember, for this is not the foe.

"Poor guy," she said, wrapping her long, slender fingers around his body. As she accomadated his body in her palm, he glimpsed her name tag. It read ART, KATE On her breastpiece, it read 200th Squadron. So, she's not part of those monsters, he mused. Slowly, he began to break into a smile of relief and gratefulness. He'd not felt so warm in years...

(Flashback sequence)

"Cmon, little guy, get in!" Said the towering, terrifying, giantess. She was lying down on the once AT&T Stadium field. With 3 years gone by, and with no maintenance being done on it, it was slowly falling apart. Metal beams were stringing down like streamers after a long party; except that this had been no party. This was The Incursion. Red shook his head. His life could've been so much more, but now... Now it was life as a toy.

He spoke.

"Why, Janet, why? I didn't ask for this..." He felt her piercing glare, and immediately he flipped into reverse. "This magnificent body! Soooo godly," he said, hoping he could convince her of his lies. He knew it worked because she seemed pleased with his response.

"Oooh, yeah baby. Now... Get in," she said, voice raspy. He saw what was to happen, and he knew he'd come out scarred.

(End)

Kate stared at the placid young man in between her fingers. He looked as though he were catatonic, with blank eyes and jaw slipping into a slack.

"Hey! Little guy! Wake- no, that's not right.... Umm, snap out of it!"

Immediately, his eyes seemed to regain life, his body going from limp to stiff, then back to normalcy. He shook his head, not knowing he'd experienced the turning point in his life in a few short moments. He glanced at her, and seeing her cautious and worried face, he smiled, then gave her a thumbs up. She smiled, and sighed in relief.

"Don't scare me like that again, okay? I thought you were leaving me there," she said, adding a worried tone to her voice.

The response was immediate from Red. He looked quizzical, not knowing what se meant. What the heck does she mean? What did I do? he wondered. Then, he remembered his flashback. He remembered something from his Human Studies class and pulled a shaky memory of "when one is experiencing a flashback or mental event of special importance, the physical world is irrelevant to the mind, and nervous receptors are shut down in order to concentrate on the...." That was all he could remember.

But it didn't matter. He must've looked dead, and now he had to fix it. Silently, he leaned over in her palm and kissed her index finger. It was the first time in a very long time he was not forced to kiss something. He wanted her to know that he cared and appreciated what she was doing for him. What that was, who knew. No one, especially one from the Incursion, had treated him this way. Such kindness was all but extinct. But now, he was happy, and judging from her expression, she was too.
Red's Story by RedCommander
As they continued to lock eyes, Red was the first to look away.



He'd learned that locking eyes was a challenge to most things, and the last thing he wanted was another abuser. As he looked away, he saw his palm rubbing her own, and since day one of the Second Incursion, he knew that attachment was the key to failure. Call me a Jedi, he thought, slightly smiling at the prospect.



"Commander Art, Dispatch to Art," said a small radio look alike on her chest. She snatched it up, then answered.



"Commander Art to Dispatch. What is it?"



"Have you cleared sector 76-0-02? Have its inhabitants been retrieved?" Said a cold, harsh voice.



Right after Dispatch's question, Red looked up at Kate. She's come to retrieve me? He thought. Maybe I really do need to leave. She might take me to a torture camp, or worse: a plague chamber.



A plague chamber was a machine used to administer a special virus, from unknown origins. This virus caused horrible deaths, and once infected, it could not be stopped easily. Only one person had been cured after being infected purposefully. They betrayed the most feared gang in the United States, the GA Militia. Red had joined them shortly after the incursion. They were a gang who had killed 2 Galactic Troops with an ancient Sherman tank before being captured. What's, worse, Red thought, is that it was my own sister.



Red still remembered the day. A beautiful day, sun shining and birds singing in the trees. Their base was Chicago, or at least it's ruins. The Windy City, just rubble. His sister, California, had gone on business with a different gang, GTS Exterm. Their assistance could prove useful, and besides, she had said, they won't hurt another gang with the same purpose, would they? They all conceded.



They didn't know how much they'd regret the decision.



Four days later, a large Galactic Cruiser floated above Chicago. The headquarters of the GA Militia was top-secret; only a select few new it. Chicago was so different, even natives of the city who were blindfolded before the Incursion and un blindfolded to its ruins wouldn't recognize it. So, when the cruiser landed, everyone was speechless. Six Galactic Troops demounted the ship, and as soon as they walked past the barrier system, shots rang out from auto machine guns. Four tanks rolled out from behind a building. An ancient M4 Sherman Jumbo, and 3 smaller M4 tank variants. Red was in one of those variants, taking the position of Assistant Driver and Forwards sub-machine gunner.



Guns, he had learned, were near useless against these giantesses. More often than not, the bullets ricocheted of their skin, and shooting at one was treason of Martial Law. What was the point, he had thought, of shooting at one and being arrested and plagued, especially if it were in futility?



But the giantesses showed no mercy. Gangs would not be allowed to grow. They'd come to eradicate the GA Militia. But this gang would not go down easily. In less than ten seconds, two giantess troops were dead. The Sherman Jumbo was the executioner. The other smaller tanks shells could only hurt them as much as an eraser chunked at a person from within a few feet; sure, it hurt like hell. But no permanent damage was being done by the smaller tanks.



As soon as that was realized, the giantesses knew which tank to take down first. The other tanks had begun to retreat, including Red's. Through his lookout piece, he saw the Jumbo overwhelmed by troops from a nearby Galactic Outpost, which location was a secret. Then, his own tank began to rumble. When he popped his hatch open, attempting to make a break for it, a hand flew in and snatched him. It turned out to be Janet, his tormentor for the next two years.



Rather than take him to the Detroit base, she kept him because of his impeccable gentlemanliness, even though it took him almost six months before he could even talk to her. Her language was similar to English, but it was not easy to understand. Now, he was nearing fluency.



She also kept him because of his astounding looks. Eyes so light brown, they almost seemed to be a fiery orange. Perfect white teeth, thick brown hair, and a nice 5'10" stature. Though his muscles were nothing to brag about, he could carry his fair share of a burden. Never once did he call her by her name. Instead, he called her madam, which was forcibly changed to goddess. A perfect specimen, she'd thought, to use as a toy.



At first, she was gentle. Benevolent. But one day, she came back seething. She said she'd been demoted for some "piece of crap" who couldn't even beat her at size or stature. When she spit out her name, Red felt like crumbling down. California, he had thought, California. What have you done, he screamed in his thoughts. From that day on, he declared she'd never be his sister again. When Janet noticed his despair, she realized was her chance to break him was imminent. She knew he was strong mentally, and a smart man was never a good man, according to her world's customs and traditions.



The next day, she was transferred to the Dallas base, as there was a lack of concentration of troops located there because of the huge area they covered.



She took him out on patrol with her on her first day. She decided her breast pocket would be the best place for that moment. Good proximity to myself, she had thought.



When she was on patrol, she found the crumbling AT&T stadium. Since no one lived within a good 15 miles, she decided that this would be her chance to break him. She slowly undressed, feet first to head. She placed him on a fading blue star in the middle of the field. She took her pants then shirt off, revealing a white lace bra, and matching panties. Still in shock, he forgot to call her goddess. But she didn't care. He would be broken soon enough anyways. He came out completely scarred that day. His left arm dislocated, his fibula fractured. To this day, he walked with a limp, though not as restraining as before. And, since that day, he could not speak.



Eventually, they were discovered. She was forced to give him up, where they gave him a worn down house in exchange he let the members of the 201st Company do as they please each night they wanted, besides maiming or killing him. Better a man alive that's useful than a man who's just another body to burn, they had said.



And use him they did. Every so often, they'd arrive. They'd rape him in ways previously unknown to man. Janet, though, was the worst. Once, she left him in her mouth overnight. The next night, in her panties: ass first then her womanhood.



He had scars all over. On his face, he had a fading one, over his right eye. Down his left arm, a scar that had just scarred over. Both were caused by Janet's sudden rages, either from her nails as she plunged him deep inside her, claiming she could keep him safe from harm. Physically, perhaps, but with each ground-shattering orgasm she had, the more she shattered his mind. Others were caused by the day she held him in her mouth; her teeth would scratch him badly.



But he got through it all.



End Notes:
Quite a doozy, this one. But it was necessary. Tied up some loose ends. Constructive Criticism is always appreciated!
Chapter 4 by RedCommander
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, I'm back! Miss me?
"Affirmative, Dispatch. I've retrieved the human," she said.

Red felt his face and body droop. 

A retrieval, he thought sadly. My time has come. I'm prepared, he said inside, knowing that if he had faced all known enemy's to man, besides death itself. Doom, denial, and the worst of them all: betrayal. 

Kate looked down at him. Noticing his wilted state, she realized that he must be thinking she was going to arrest him. Clearing her throat, she said, "Do you know why I've come here, tiny?" She inquired, waiting to confirm her theory.

He shook his head, almost too furiously. Why do you taunt me? Why do you ask me what I can't answer? He wondered, angrily at himself for trusting her, even kissing her. He'd been so naive to think she'd be different. 

Meanwhile, the giantess thought out her answer. 

"I'm taking you to your execution," she said. 

What the hell? Red thought. She wants to take me to my own execution, tell me about it, then... He couldn't finish his thought since his eardrums nearly exploded with her laughter.

"I'm just messin around, little guy! Nah, I'm taking you to the execution. You know those Free Radicals? Yeah, theirs. Killed one of my friends... I lost another two in Chicago. I wish I'd had the chance to catch that gangs execution."

"But anyways, I hope they see what's coming. Called something like GA Army or something. We killed most easy, but some escaped. I'll find them and I'll kill them all," she stated calmly. 

Red almost had a heart attack. If she finds out, he thought, I'm done for, she'll kill me and say it was an accident, since I am protected under law. Crap. The law's only good for the 201st Company, though. He shook his head. Thought she was messing around with the whole execution thing, but now... Now it's getting real, he thought gravely, thankful that he was never good at showing emotion.

Before, it had been a hindrance, not showing emotions; it made people think he was heartless when his mother died from wounds she received from a deadly mugging, soon after the Second Incursion; made him seem like an uneventful person. But today, this part of me may have saved my life, he acknowledged silently.

When Red did not respond, the giantess began to suspect a connection, but didn't mention it.

Command HQ: Washington DC.
California stared at the screen. A report of tank acquisitions in the northern New York area had just replaced a three page long duty report she had been writing for the past hour. She sighed. "This reports due in an hour, and now it looks like if just slacked off," she thought aloud. The Incursionists, she thought, may not be so kind or good hearted, but they sure as hell are organized. She spun around in her chair, busy musing about these humongous women who had turned her life around. As she turned, she saw the doorway to the immense hallway, which had an upper level which kept normal people or HSAPs (Homo SAPiens) at eye level with a Galaxian.

And every time she looked down the hall inside their quickly built Capitol Building, it was spotless. Sparkling. Every few hours or so, a video played on the large screens, which were nearly everywhere in the complex. They were all remotely activated when a state wide announcement. The video was a reminder to all troops and staff to keep the place clean, showing a slideshow of all the "disgusting ways" the humans maintained their planet in. If a giantess was around her when it played, they'd smirk at her, see her shoulders (which contained her rank), salute and walk off quickly. As a One-Star General in the Army, she respect from most of her fellows.

"Better get back to it," she muttered, slightly annoyed at the fact that a General had to write reports of bimonthly activity. Turning her chair around, she saw the report of the tank acquisitions again. The only thing that can seriously hurt a troop, she seethed, angry that she herself had once tried to kill these giantesses, along with her brother, Red. That stupid idiot! He shouldn't have tried to rebel and fight the women, she thought angrily.

"Goddamnit, Red, why couldn't you just stop fighting?" She pondered aloud, her mind wondering where her brother could be. He was reported as Missing, with no DNA test concluding he had died there; no blood that was spilled was his. That only encouraged her. She wanted her brother to live, she wanted to see her brother, embrace him, then...

Then he would pay for his crimes against the Galactic Order.
End Notes:
Sorry for not being too active. Chapter V had to be rewritten, tho. Expect it soon!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5891