Invasion of the Body Sharer- Nick's Story by swkswk123
Summary:

Nick is your average young professional guy in a big city. Things got quite interesting when all the women starts to grow and men shrink slowly.


Categories: Adult 30-39, New World Order, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11603 Read: 47450 Published: March 23 2016 Updated: April 14 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:
After at least 10 years of lurking in the scene I finally decided to write for the first time.

This story is based on Jonahark's story a few years back 'Invasion of the Body Sharer(Byron's Saga), I personally find the setting of the world is very interested to write about. I have not gained his permission to rewrite his story due to the reason he has yet to reply me. So consider this as a Fanart or w/e. I do not claim the design of the world nor any other intellectual property this story withhold, this story is for entertainment purpose only. 

English is not my native language and It is first time I do a creative writing. So please be gentle when C&C

1. July 1st(1) by swkswk123

2. July 1(2) by swkswk123

3. July 1 (3) by swkswk123

4. July 2 (1) by swkswk123

5. July 2(2) by swkswk123

July 1st(1) by swkswk123
Author's Notes:

First half of the first day...

 

Disclaimer:
After at least 10 years of lurking in the scene I finally decided to write for the first time.

This story is based on Jonahark's story a few years back 'Invasion of the Body Sharer(Byron's Saga), I personally find the setting of the world is very interested to write about. I have not gained his permission to rewrite his story due to the reason he has yet to reply me. So consider this as a Fanart or w/e. I do not claim the design of the world nor any other intellectual property this story withhold, this story is for entertainment purpose only. 

English is not my native language and It is first time I do a creative writing. So please be gentle when C&C

July 1st (1)

'I'm gonna be late again!' I jumped off of my bed and quickly got into the shower to freshen up. If it were any other day it would have been fine, but today is particularly an important day for me at work, so I have to be there on time.

Oh did I forget to introduce myself? My name is Nick, 25, young professional working for a big tech firm in the city. Somewhat decent looking, at 6'2 I'm above the average height. I do workout sometimes just to keep my body fit not super buffed or anything. I live all by myself in my bachelor's apartment. 

Today I had this big presentation to do and my promotion next month depends on it therefore I have to hurry up. Upon finishing my shower, I put on my nice pair of pants and shirt hoping to leave a good impression to my supervisors. To my dismay, they felt a bit loose. Must have been all the workouts, I thought, I haven't wear these ones in a while. I mean, I always thought I'd be in shape if I lose another 10 pounds, so that's not too bad. 

Living in a big city means I don't really need to get my own vehicle, because subway would just be way faster. Entering the subway station, I took a look at my watch, 8:30, I'll get there on time, I told myself. I had practically been running all the way to the subway and now for the first time today, I start to notice there is something a bit different. The women here are all seemed ...taller? Secretly I always liked taller women, to put in a good way, I love seeing a girl eye to eye. But being 6'2 doesn't really help much, usually I'm towering over most women, very occasionally I see a girl with similar height or taller. 

It's not that comparing to me they are taller, it was comparing to most other males here waiting for the subway. Somehow I did't see many man that's taller than their counterparts. That's an interesting site, I thought. I mean, like what, the average height of men in America is 5'9 and women is 5'5, so it was definitely not weird to see almost every women here are about the same height or slightly taller to the men here right?

'I think you dropped this.' Heard a female voice speaking behind me. As I turned around, I see this brunette girl holding my subway card, and almost same height as me. Woah she must be really tall I guess, maybe 6'1, and very statuesque as well. 

'Oh woah, thank you so much, I didn't even notice.' I replied and took my card back when I notice she's got quite a large hand very feminine but sizable regardless. Tried to check her feet, no heels. Well she's got a cute face, really my type though, if I did not have to go through with all the work stuff while on the train I'd probably strike a conversation with her.

'No problem!' She said with a joyful smile and got in the train that just arrived. I followed in.

The rest of the train ride I was just focusing on the work stuff, uneventful.

I got to the office building 2 minutes to 9, feeling relieved. I walked in the elevator and as the door was closing, some one stopped the door and came in, it was a girl from another department from the same company, don't really know her name though but I have definitely seen her. 

'Hi, morning.' I said politely.

'Morning.' She replied. Then I noticed something weird. I do remember her being quite short maybe a 5'3 or something, I could totally look over her head but now im just barely looking over the top of her head. I quickly scaned her feet and to see if she is wearing heels. Okay she is wearing heels, but those were only 3 maybe 4 inches how? So far this day has been quite surreal to me it's not like all the women are magically become taller or anything right?

As I got to my desk, I find most of my co-workers are here already. I sad down on my chair, just about to do a final check when my team leader came up and said, 'Hey Nick, about that presentation today, it's canceled.' 

Jenny happens to be the leader of my little team. I wouldn't deny it she is quite attractive, being a few years older than me, she is quite the looker, your typical leggy blonde, with an impressive bossom. She's also quite tall, I never asked, but estimate her to be around 5'10 or 5'11 on barefoot.

'But, how? I mean why?' For a second I refused to believe this was happening.

'The director couldn't make it today. He's... umm...unwell.' Jenny sighed,' Sorry Nick, I know this means a lot to you, but don't worry you will get your chance.'

I tried to take in the fact that my biggest ticket to a promotion just gone, but I couldn't help and found something is off. Jenny, seems... bigger? Or should I say statuesque, you know how girl these days take words like 'big'. I don't know if it's the proximity of her body her seems more imposing than usual or is because...oh she's wearing heels. Wait that should not matter, I look closely, she just seems overall enlarged by a small factor, except for the clothes. Her buttoned blouse seemed just gonna break at anymoment now. And the skirt, her legs just seemed filled them up so fully.

Unconciously I stood up slowly, and if before in the elevator I was only suspecting, now it is confirmed. I was looking up to her while she was looking down to me. What. The. Heck. With that 3 inches heels she was wearing, she should be only about my height? Either I suddenly lost height or she gained and my height loss would explain that most men in the morning I saw were just not much taller than women.

Seeing me totally confused, Jenny shrugged,' Well, I see you have not heard, it's all over the news now.' 

'What news?' I was still in total shock.

'That all women on this planet just magically grew 2 inche taller overnight while all men are 2 inches shorter? There hasn't been any report for the cause of this just yet. But I think this is pretty good though, speaking of balancing of the sex, it's nice to see we are now literally on the same level.' She talks like that was just some ordinary event.

'Good news is you don't have any real work till the director is back, might just chill here for a bit or try to catch up on that side project from last week I guess.' Then she just gentlelly grabbed my forearm and said,' Don't worry handsome, it's gonna be alright.'

Wait that wasn't exactly professional, I was still either thinking about my hot female co-worker just grabbed my arm or about the whole women taller men shorter thing and she was already back to her desk leaving me idle standing there.

The rest of the time I couldn't focus on my work, I mean what the heck, this is like my fantasy but now as a reality? I guess it's fun to think about it but now as a reality? I can't decide if this is a good thing or bad. Forever be 2 inches shorter is definitely gonna be problematic.

I started to check on the social medias on my phone, without a doubt all the news is covering this new pheonomenen. Pretty crazy world, oh look, my buddy Brad just post new photo with her girlfriend with 'We're the same height now, Love it!', glad he is taking that pretty well, good for him. Suddenly this news caught my eyes, 'Experts confirming the change and it is still on going.' What, this is not over yet? I clicked and read it through, aparently, the change happend gradually from the midnight and women gain approximately 1 inch per 6 hour and men shrink 1 inch on the other hand. This is still happening. And with the new change, women gained somehow significantly more sexual apetite. Okay maybe that was not so bad, but is this gonna end?? Are we just gonna keep shrinking like this still maybe we all disappear in like a couple weeks?

Suddenly I got a text from EmmaHey I'm not doing anything tonight, you wanna come over?'

Emma basically my no string attached, I met her on the internet. She is a bit older than me in her early 30s, and divorced not so long ago. We met and quickly decide that she couldn't have an actually relationship this soon and I am too career focused to invest too much in relationship right now. But getting laid is nice too, so friend with benefits is the best we could do. Personally, I think I hit the jack pot, because at the age she is still such a stunner, typical scandinavian looking gorgeous blonde hair, mesmerizing blue eyes, fair skin and a always a nice smile.She is also very well educated and she seems very well off financially. It has to be the divorce I thought, although what kind of idiot would divorce someone like her? Emma is also very tall at 6'2 she rivals my height and that is just a plus for me.

My god but now, she would be 6'4 while I am only 6' even. No, by the end of the day when I get there, She would be 6'6 and me 5'10. Holy shit. Am I even up for such a challenge? Ahh, screw it.

'Yeah sure, what time should I come?' I typed.

'Actually, I think I'll just pick you up after you finish your work.' That was as fast as some could reply a text.

Sure... Guess that's the sexual appetite they were talking about then. 

Kept checking up the news, looks like some company is doing pretty well on the news, aparently Uni-Garb produce clothing that touted which could conform to the wearer's body regardless their size using some unknown technology. And this Nutra Syn Corp started to produce synthetic foods. There is also this company that produced special fixtures to raise the height of doorways all the way to 9 foot. Also new public transportation programs began to emerge. Well you gotta think this is not just for one day. See the bigger picture, clearly the difference will only become bigger in the next few days. 

Lunch break, I went to the little cafe by the office building, to grab some salad. On the way to there, I started to notice a bigger difference now. It was amazing how much difference 2 inches can make. For me I always thought that when two person's height is close a couple inches could make a world of difference. For example, 5'9-5'10 and 5'11-5'10 feels like so different, and it is part of the reason why I love women with heels so much, not just for the reason it enhances the silhouette of their already so nice calves. On the other hand 5'3 to 5'10 is not so much a different than 5'5 to 5'10, right? I guess it is part of the logarithmic thinking of human brain, but yeah it makes a lot of sense. The usually very petite young asian girl waitress suddenly seem pretty average height now and she is even taller than a couple customers around here. What an interesting new world we were getting into.

On my way back to work, I see this band of young girls just towering over everyone while walking down the street. Must be from a college sports team or something, I thought. As I walked past them, I noticed the tallest of them is almost a head taller than me. Just quickly doing the math, I must be around 5'11 right now, if she was maybe 6'4 or 6'5 before...Damn I didn't even wanna think about it anymore. This was too much to take just for now. Thought I need more time to adjust to the new world.

When I got back to work, Jenny was already waiting.

'Hey Nick, Ms Mason wants to see you.' Jenny seems taller than just a while ago. Not 'seems' she was actually just taller than a while ago, with my reduction in perspective adding in, she is about 4 inches taller than me in those heels.

'What's it about?' Ms Mason is the head of our department, she is pretty, confident and can be very intimidating sometimes. I didn't suppose this could be anything good.

'No idea, guess you will have to find out yourself.' Said Jenny. Not sure if it was me, but I detected a mischievous grin on her face.

End Notes:

Hopefully I get an update soon

July 1(2) by swkswk123

‘Come in!’ I heard as I knocked the door. Without a hesitation, I pushed the door open.

The office is quite large compare to many other ones in this building and has a very nice view. Even though two sides of the office was glass, they were all covered with blinds. Ms. Mason was quite young for such a position, I did not know her exact age but figured to be in her 30s, although she could totally be mistaken as in 20s, only when you start to pay attention to the nuances, like the tiniest complexion around her eyes or the way she talks, you start to realize her is older. Ms. Mason was taller than average, at a healthy 5’9 she would be a 6 footer with the current thing going on. She is beautiful and classy in her professional outfit with a sort of updo hairstyle in a shiny caramel color. I was more than a bit nervous when I stepped into her office, partly was because of the unknown to what she had planned for me. To make matter even worse, the recent event that brought me shorter than her was also less than ideal, from what I heard she can be quite tough to employees sometime.

 

‘You wanted to see me, Ms. Mason?’ I asked.

 

‘Yes, come here.’ She signaled me to come forward while seemingly just finishing some work at hand. I walked up in front of her desk and waiting for her next move.

 

‘How long have you been working at our firm, Nick?’ She took off her stylish framed glass as a sign of finishing reading her current work at hand and looked at me.

 

‘Two years on this September, Ms. Mason.’ I did not think too much before the answer came out.

 

‘No need for the formalities, It’s just Mavis.’ With that she stood up. I did remember her wearing high heels all the time, sometimes I even thought she just wanted to have an advantage when talking to her subordinates with a bit height advantage, it was never too much of an issue for me but now I could totally feel it.

 

I was maybe 5’11 or close to 5’10 at this moment while I figured her to be 6’1. But the height difference was clearly more than 3 inches until I noticed her 6 inches high heel court shoes clearly had contributed to the fact she was close to a head taller than me. She simply walked around her large office desk and stopped right next to me. She had her arm across in front of her proud chest and looking me up and down. The proximity of her presence made the height difference that more obvious and I wondered if that is just one of her normal intimidation technic.

 

‘I’ve been paying attention to you, Nick.’ She started to walk around me in very slow speed. Could be me overthinking but I thought she was putting very strong emphasize on the Click-Click sound her high heels makes. ‘I was very impressed by how you manage to get that project done a few weeks ago and I know you have been working hard lately to prepare for the presentation thing today. It’s a shame Chris couldn’t make it today to see it. I think might have something to do with the fact that with his current statue he might just be too embarrassed to be seen at work now.’ She stopped and looked down me into the eye. Chris is my director and he is a short Asian dude Maybe about 5’3 but I figured he must be below 5 foot by this point. Though he is my director he still works under Mavis so I guessed it was natural she made fun of him just now in front of me.

 

‘I’ll just cut the chase, Nick. I recently fired Olivia, so with her gone, I’m gonna need a new personal assistant, and I thought you just might be the right person. You will, of course, receive a raise in salary compare to you current position and I know this may not be the exact work content you want to do, but you will have a chance to learn from the best in a close distance.’ She asked, ‘What do you say?’

 

‘I am extremely flattered Ms. Mas.. Sorry, Mavis.’ I could finally relax now that I know this was not some bad thing.

 

‘I do have my doubt, you know, with this size changing thing going on right now. I don’t think they know how long this is going to keep happening, but if at some point you as a men become too small to come to work I might have to get another assistant. For now you will do, let’s hope that won’t happen.’ She was saying that like it was just some regular thing happens every other weekend. I too first time start to considered this possibility, what if it never stops? Well at least this is a gradual thing, so it’s not like every man on the planet are gone instantly.

 

‘So I’ll give the HR a call and let them know. Take an early break today, and from tomorrow you report to me directly. And don’t be late, I’m looking forward to it.’ Was that a flirtatious look she just gave me? Or was it just my imagination? I wouldn’t be too surprised if was the former, they said the change is increasing women’s sexual appetite. I guess it would also explain she choose to have a young men as her new personal assistant. Almost like a reversal of the classic male boss and young female secretary scenario.

 

The rest of the day went rather uneventful. Not exactly the promotion I was looking for, but working with Mavis in the future may benefit me career-wise plus the pay raise, so it was not bad at all. If I still have a future that is… Well no point to worry about thing I cannot change, right? Should just enjoy now. I took out my phone and text Emma, ‘I can leave work early, why don’t you just come and pick me up now.’

 

Half an hour later, I was out side of the office building when a large SUV pull over in front of me. The window went down and it was Emma.

‘Hey never seen you drive this before.’ I said.

‘It is the only thing that fits well now.’ She said with a smile. One of the thing I like about Emma is she got this such gentle voice and always with a nice smile.

As I got in the car, being close to Emma I could tell she surely has grown just like any other women over the last day. Her hand seems larger on the wheel now, and even I was sitting straight, it feels like the vantage point of her head was slightly higher than mine. She is wearing a very simple short dark dress with medium sleeves some flowery ornated patterns on the slightly transparent material. The dress seemed pretty tight on her body and I was not surprised by a bit.

 

Emma was focusing on the driving and had no knowledge me have already checked her out. ‘So Nick, I’m gonna have to stop at the Uni-Garb store to grab some new cloths, I think you might need them too, you wanna go together?’

‘Yeah, sure. How are you feeling though, you look different as well.’

 

‘I’m okay really, I mean, I didn’t get out of the house till now, I did not find much of a change since this is just the first day, maybe it will be more obvious tomorrow. I did not even know it was happening till I checked the news today.’ She chuckled, ‘speaking of which, your work place must have been a little bit of adventure for you then? Seeing everyone as different now.’

‘Only the women are the different ones, haha, every men still looks same to me.’ I joked. ‘it is amazing though, how much 4 inches can change.’

‘Now you mentioned it, I think I just read earlier, apparently, 4 inches is just a base number. It varies on different people and mostly based on your usually height, or say the starting height. For example if you are a really short male you probably lose less than 4 inches a day but not by much though, so maybe 3 and a half if you are about 5 feet tall to start with. So it is slightly based on a multiply factor instead of just a fixed number 4 inches. It would make sense otherwise the shorter ones would be gone way to quick, you know what I mean? On the other hand shorter women would grow less height and taller women grow more. Sadly for you Nick, taller guys lose more height too.’ Emma explained.

 

That’s why! It makes sense now, so all this time maybe I have lost a bit more height than just 4 inches and that’s why Mavis or just any women I’ve met today they seem a bit taller than how tall I think I would be at the time. Mavis was not just 6’1 with 6 inches heels just now, she could be 6’2 maybe and I was 5’9? Or maybe not so much just half more inch difference instead of one inch.

‘So you are saying you are over 6’6 right now?’ I tried to push this a bit further.

‘Just shy of 6’7 when I measured myself before I came out. You know in Metric system that’s the 2 meters mark.’ She chuckled again and paused. ‘ Also the physiques of body doesn’t remain the same either. Say if you are a 5 feet tall girl you spend 3 days to grow to 6 feet. Your body shape will somewhat remain some proportion like when you were 5 feet tall but more would be close to how a 6 feet girl would look like, it is more like balancing in between your old physique and the new height’s physique. So if a women grow really tall, although she wouldn’t grow equally in 3 dimensions but she wouldn’t become super skinny either.’

‘Since when did you become an expert for this Emma?’ It seems she enjoy the fact that the change was happening though.

‘I don’t know, this morning? You know I don’t do much work now, so I have a lot of free time.’ She said.

The rest of the conversation revolved around just the little things happens in life lately, and so we arrived at the Uni-Garb store. When we get out of the car, I had my first experience with how tall Emma is now. She was only wearing a white ballerina flat with a black tip. So no heel was added to her height, yet she looked taller than how Mavis looked in the office before with a very tall heel on. She looks really calm even when she is like the tallest person around here and acted very naturally as if this was still normal. Compare to Mavis, she is not only about a little bit taller, because she was at this height with not heels, her overall body size was clearly larger than someone who was maybe 6’1 ish. But in the same time she is still very fit, like how she explained the way physique changes. I was pretty sure she work out to keep in shape too, so there was that.

 

Standing next to her, for the first time in my life or in a very long time, I felt very short. It almost feels like I was a little kid and she’s my older sister. And it was even more amazing since I was pretty tall (well for men anyways) to start with. While I was only around shoulder height to her, a good deal of people passing by were almost at chest height to her. I also found walking with her is a bit challenging as well, it’s just her longer legs carried long strides now and covers more distance.

‘Since we both gonna buy our own cloths why don’t we just split so we can save up half the time and meet back here?’ I suggested. She agreed and it was good because I actually wanted to have more freedom to experience the newly made difference in a public area with this many people. Would surely be an interesting sight.

 

End Notes:

Mostly a filler chapter. Hopefully we can get some real action on the next one.

July 1 (3) by swkswk123
Author's Notes:

Finally some actions... 

July 1 (3)

Walking along the isles, I realized this place actually has a very big variety of choices. Feels much like a huge H&M store just with the new Uni-Garb technology that makes the cloth fits your body better. The whole store is packed with people, like not kidding but pretty much everyone was out for buying new cloth today.

I quickly found the business section, since I would be starting on a new position tomorrow, I would need to look nice I figured. As I was checking at all the choices they have, I was a bit confused. I do not read the size tags at all.

‘Do you need some help sir?’ I hear a female voice behind me. I turned around and see this young redhead shop assistant stand behind me. She is quite young, could be a student doing her part-time work. She also has got a cute face and a nice smile, sure that must helped her selling the clothes in the past. She was not tall, by the new standard anyway. I saw her almost eye to eye, or maybe I tilt my head slightly up to hers. Given by the very moderate 1-2inches heels she was wearing, she was probably 5’4 ish before the change, and 5’8. It’s quite funny to think this girl was short when she seems like a 6’1 amazon to me by my old perspective.

‘Umm, yes please. I am having some trouble with the size tags these cloths have?’ I showed her one of the cloth I picked from the frame. It reads 30-46.

‘Well Sir, the number is the size range for this particular cloth. You see, hmm, I guess you were about 6’2 maybe, say before you wear 46 which was the XL size before, your now current size would probably fit a 40 that is an M. This cloth will continue to adjust to your size till you’re below 30. See I usually wear a women size 6 myself and the one I am wearing is 6-20. I mean I totally love the fact I can get a second growth spurt, I always thought I could use a few extra inches. Oh, I got a bit over myself again. Anyways they made all the size numeric, I think maybe it’s just easier to do with number than say XXXXXXS or something right? So, In my opinion this size will fit you very well sir, and just in case if this thing going on for too long, you can always come back here and get the next size or come to me for help.’ Shit, when I am too small to wear the size 30 cloth, how short would I be when that happens? And then I got to come here to ask this girl when she was supposingly be over size 20 at the time… Either way the future looks pretty scary I’d say.

When I got to the checkout I see Emma was already waiting for me. She was holding a bunch of big cloth bags like it was nothing while I had my hands pretty full with my Uni-Garb bags.

‘The damn new size system man, so confusing.’ I complained.

‘There are more things to get to understand other than just the cloth size you know.’ She laughed. ‘Do you need some help? You look like you could use some help.’ She was referring to the bags.

‘Nah I got it covered.’ There was some part of truth in this however. I’m not sure but I feel weaker strength wise. Normally even as a 5’10 or 5’9 man I carrying some light weight should not be an issue at all.

‘So do you want to grab some food before go to my place?’ She suggested.

‘I’m okay, don’t really feel like eating anything.’ I said. Ever since I had the salad in the lunch I just felt so full, normally by this time I’d be craving to have some nice evening meal.

‘Alright, let’s get back then.’ I followed her to the car.

 

 

Emma lives in a nice suburban neighborhood just outside the city. Still took about half an hour drive to get there. It was a pretty large house, especially she is the only one lives in it, although maybe she just got it from the divorce, I never really asked. Either way it’s quite convenient than my little downtown apartment, so most of time I would go to her place.

‘I’m gonna fix myself some food, feel free to do whatever.’ Emma said and went to the kitchen.

‘No I’ll help.’ And I followed.

Just standing next to her right now, was quite a turn on already. If I wasn’t sure how I would feel after the change before, I now knew that it wasn’t so much of a bad thing for me. We were both in our bare feet and now I got a clear view of her feet, it seemed much larger than mine now yet extremely feminine with nice pedicured nail painted in bright red. Her legs were already long to start with now her hips came all the way to my stomach level.

‘You did not take me all the way here just to watch you eat food did you?’ I decided to get to the point.

‘Well, I thought now that our bodies have changed, it might add some new spice into our love making and I heard the increased sexual appetite for women is a common symptom. But I don't really know what you think about it, I don’t wanna force you or anything.’ It’s true if she was any other women she would probably throw me on the bed already.

‘Just so we’re on the same page I think I might be just as eager as you.’ I gave a sly smirk.

‘Glad to hear it, why don’t you wait in the living room and I’ll change into something more comfortable.’ Now I saw the spark in her eyes, she might have just been controlling this whole time.

I sat around and waited while she was changing in her bedroom. In a couple minutes, I became quite impatient and came up to knock the door.

‘You ready yet?’ I asked.

‘Don’t come in Nick!’ I heard and just waited outside the bedroom. Maybe another 30 seconds later, the bedroom door opened. Emma’s body filled up the whole door and her head is way up there. I looked straight forward and I see her black lacy lingerie covered boobs.

‘Too much?’ Looking down at me,’ you liked these ones last time so I thought I should wear them to make it more interesting. Took me a while to find them.’

I realized she was referring to the heels. Those were some 7 inches tall pumps, making her right now around 7’2, almost a foot and half taller than me.

‘Officially into the 7 foot club now.’ She chuckled. ‘Well don’t just stand there come inside.’ I was practically dumbfounded at the sight, and she just took my hand, turned around and led me in. She started to walk in the sexy walk kind of fashion, with a bit of swing on her hips every step. Even though Emma seems all business in the outside world, but she surely know how to turn a man on in a bedroom.

She was just in her black lacy lingerie. There was a light veil underneath the bottom of her D sized bra and garters connecting her silky black stocking to her panty.

‘Like what you are seeing?’ She gave me a flirtatious look.

I was still bedazzled by this towering beauty in front of me and did not know what to say. I slowly walked towards her just to find her seemed taller and larger with each step I took. As convenient as it was I just hugged her and buried my face into her soft bosom.

‘Ohhh, my little guy just wants to cuddle, how cute.’ She also hugged me but it was like nothing I have ever had before. It almost feel like she was squeezing me but really she was just hugging me really tight. She did feel a lot stronger than before I suppose.

‘Why are you still clothed? Let me help you get rid of them.’ Within seconds, I was only in my boxer. ‘That too.’ As I removed it, I realize I was naked stood in front of this extremely beautiful towering women that is my friend with benefit, Emma, who was just in her lingerie. Take out the fact that she is a foot and half taller than me, this scene might be many men’s dream-come-true, with it, it was just a surreal hyper-sexualized imagery.

I hugged her again, I want every inch of my skin to feel her. She was co-operative too, stroke the back of my head with her now large hand very gently. Then she bent over and kissed me. I had to slightly tilt my head before when I kiss her if she was on heels, but right now, thanks to the 7 inches heels she was wearing, I had to step backward a little bit just so she could bend and connected with my lips. Her tongue pushed aside mine, and almost came all the way down. She broke out a smile as if she too find the situation somehow amusing to her, but she kept her lips locked on mine again after this short pause. We had this passionate kiss for minutes and finally I pushed her away and told her to turn around.

I always enjoyed this part, personally I found women’s back can be very sexy, and undressing them slowly is always a pleasure for me. It is also about building up the anticipation. Emma slowly half raised her arms in a sexy fashion so I could remove her bra. It was kinda convenient when the back side of the bra is basically at my eye level. I unhooked the button and it fell off with the silky veil together to the ground. I start rubbing my nose and face between her shoulder blades, my skin felt the warmth and the scent of her body, it was mesmerizing. I did not stop just there, my hand started to move forward and started cupping her impressive breast. Emma moaned softly as I slowly massaged her breast.

I kept massaging and started to slowly grind my body against hers in a slow rhythm. Before normally, our hips are about the same height so my crotch region would touch her butt, this time however, it was so much different. Her ass was all the way up to my belly. At this point my dick was already rock hard it went through between her thighs when I was grind. The hot flesh of my dick touching her colder skin on the inner thigh gave me a rather strange sensation. Emma obviously felt it and her right hand start to move down and grabbed my dick then stroke softly. It was almost difficult for her to do such move as now she was just so much taller than I was.

My both hands slowly to move down from her breast, spread wide open, they slide down the side of her waist all the way to her pelvis and started to move towards her womanhood. I quickly undid her garter on the panty, and pushed it down. Emma shook her hip so the panty went through the journey of her impossibly long leg with ease and dropped to the floor. She stepped out of the fallen panty and turned around. All her naked glory was presented in front of my eye, well except the stockings, but that was not the issue. She bent and hugged me so tight and resting her chin on the top of my head.

‘Hmm, this is not so bad, Nick.’ Emma commented. ‘I just remembered about this position you wanted to do last time. Today is your last chance though, I don’t think after today you will be able to do it!’ With that she walked to the wall with her back to me and head tilted back from the side and looking at my mischievously with a wide grin on her face. ‘Up for the challenge?’ She teased.

I did not say anything, just simply followed her lead. Taking her from behind in a standing position could be really fun if it wasn’t this much of a height difference now. Normally my 6and a half inches dick is alright, but today it felt like 6 inch thanks to the shrinking. It would seem that I need a few extra inches to reach and more to fit into her pussy even. Emma realized the awkward situation, she spread her legs bent her knees and supported herself with her hand against the wall. When she lowered to a good position, I started to pump my dick into her hot and already so wet pussy. Her shapely ass was a bit on the way and somewhat distracting, but I was not complaining about that. In a few seconds we found our good rhythm and I started pushing really hard. It was all so different than when we had sex before, each thrust just took so much more effort now that her vagina was wider and deeper. She started to moan and quickened the pace. I had to follow up and pump faster as well. At one point, I found myself holding her waist with my left hand and supporting myself with my right hand against wall as well, while one side of my body almost leaned on her body just so the process become easier for me. After several minutes, I was almost exhausted and she seemed just got to the good part.

‘Whoo! Let me catch my breath really quick, Emma...’ Seeing I paused, Emma stood up and turned around, standing so close to me. ‘Too much of a women for you now, little guy?’ With that she gave me a light shove on my chest, and that sent me to the bed.

With my back on the bed, I moved all the way up just so we would have more space. She did not wait and almost jumped onto me on the bed. Her body almost engulfed mine at this point. She started to kiss me around my neck, softly bit my ears and whispered, ‘It was a good effort you put out there, now you just relax.’ Next thing I know, she was already on top of me in a cowgirl position and started to ride me wildly. She still felt quite heavy compare to before, but she was supporting some of her own weight with her knees on the bed. So it wasn’t much of pelvis crushingly weight I was expecting. She just keep on riding, I don’t even know how long she was riding me up, but she was close to climax. Normally it would not be so easy for me to last such a long time but with the size changing event, it seems to unlocked some of my mental block. I never felt the physical aspect is hard to keep up, it was usually my mental desire drives me more during the sex and today was totally the case, I have not felt this awesome in quite some time. As soon as she’s done, I pulled out and to keep it going, I kept stroking it with my hand. Emma sit up and knelt next to the bed. Looking at me in a sexual predator manner while catching up her breath she said, ‘come on you wanna do it.’ Then I just let it go, and released all my load and came all over her body.

She rose up slowly and threw me a couple paper towers for me to wipe clean and went in the shower to freshen herself up.

I just lied on the bed thinking about that was probably the best sex I have ever had, and pretty sure she loved it as well. After she’s done showering, she came to the bed lied next to me. ‘It’s getting late, stay here for the night? I’ll give you a ride tomorrow.’ She looked me in the eye.

I nodded and gave her a kiss. ‘Thank you Emma, you were amazing back there.’

‘No you.’ She smiled. ‘I thought I was almost hurting you at some point, but you kept up your game, so all the props to you, Nick.'

Then with some casual talks we fell asleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a whole different day, I thought to myself.

 

 

July 2 (1) by swkswk123


July 2 (1)

I woke up by myself early in the morning. Emma was still in bed next to me, well actually, more like spooning and surprise surprise, I was the little spoon. Immediately, I felt that she seemed bigger than yesterday when we were lying on the bed. Since we were both sleeping naked, I could feel her large breast pressing onto my back and her head came out further on the pillow. Her torso felt longer and so did her legs. Her entire body just seemed that much larger and could almost wrap around me if she wanted. 
I tried to grab my phone to check time. 7:30, that was still quite early. 
‘And I thought this was all gonna be a dream, everything was gonna turn back to normal when I woke up today. Guess not.’ Looked like Emma was awake too.
‘Had a good sleep?’ I asked.
‘Hmm not too bad.’ She paused for a bit. ‘You seem… smaller.’
‘No kidding, pretty sure it was confirmed the changing does not stop even when you sleep.’ I tried to state the obvious.
‘C’mon I wanna see something, get up.’ She looked pretty excited about this whole thing.
‘Nah, let me go back to sleep for a bit longer before I had to go to work.’ I denied. Partly was a bit of afraid to see the actual result of the last night’s shrinkage. It was clear the height changing thing had been going over the night, I could already tell when I woke up and lying next to Emma. It was also a bit mixed feeling, I was a bit afraid but also a bit anxious about how much difference would… say 2 or 3 inches make?
To my surprise, Emma just got off the bed and removed the blanket that was covering me immediately and left me lying there in my naked glory while she just smiling down at me standing.
‘Alright, alright, you win this time.’ I got up and oh my god, boy did she grow. I was basically at the same level as I was yesterday while she was wearing heels. But now without the heels still the same height, she just seemed a couple size larger in every aspect. 
‘Wow this is amazing, better than I thought even.’ Emma exclaimed. ‘Hold on let me grab a measure tape real quick.’ With that she simply left the room and went to get the tape. I was standing still, taking a look at the surroundings. It was crazy how everything looks different when I was, oh wait, I can’t be that short just yet, I mean there are still plenty people at, how tall I am now? Maybe 5’8 5’7? It wasn’t even that short back in the old days. And by the old days, I mean 2 days ago. So my view point dropped from my old 6’2 to about 5’7 and the room does look somewhat different to me now. Got to admit this was a lot to take in.

‘Alright let’s check out your height.’ Emma returned with the tape. I was still hesitate about the whole measure thing, and partly also because with the current imposing figure of her it makes be a bit nervous. ‘c’mon don’t be shy, Nick.’ Then she just gently pushed me to the wall with a hand. 
Her body was now so close to me and my eye is basically at her breast level. Her huge breast is just dangling in front of my face and almost brushed against it gently. I wasn’t sure if she is doing it intentionally or just not paying attention at all either way it made me realize she did not need to try very hard to get to me. She stepped on the tip of the take with her toes and I got to see that her foot now is with no doubt larger than mine, by a big margin too. She used the other hand put on top of my head. That instant, it almost made me remembered something, or reminded me being a kid, some long gone feeling that someone so much taller or bigger than you. ‘Let’s see, umm, that is 65.. 66, 67 inches. That makes you 5’7, no wonder you looks pretty short from up here, heehee.’ She teased,’ Sorry I meant that in a totally good way. You look cuter than ever now.’ She bended and planted a light kiss on my forehead. 
‘Now measure me.’ She handed me the tape. It wasn’t entirely an easy task to measure her but I guess for now I do not need and extra help from a stool to measure her just yet. I was able to get the measure done while standing on my tip toes and stretched my arm to its full extend. ‘Wow, that’s 6 foot 9. No wonder you look so big. Sorry I meant that in a good way too.’ I tried to get right back at her with this. 
‘Haha very funny, you gonna have a great day at work if you keep calling your female co-workers big today.’ She just reminded me the reality I have to face when I got to work where every women just might be taller than me at this point.
‘Do you wanna take a shower while I cook you some scrambled eggs?’ She asked. ‘Actually, I don’t really feel hungry at all, so thanks. Just cook for yourself. I’ll get freshened up.’
It was actually a nice thing to be 5’7 in the shower, since now the shower head suddenly doesn’t seem low anymore. Well it’s good for men at least, pretty sure Emma is gonna have a terrible time with this shower head since it was just hanging over my head at this point and there are more growing days to come in the future.
After the breakfast we just hit the road and she drove me to my work. Emma also mentioned if I was free this weekend. I told her I might be and will call her later when I know for sure.

I got in the building, and just amazed by the fact almost every women is taller than me now. By my old standards, this would truly be a heaven, but seeing it was really happening put me in a totally astonishment. With or without heels, almost every women passing by me is a hand taller than me few shorter ones still by the old days looked like a 6 foot plus amazon to me. I mean if I am only 5’7 right now, the only women who would be shorter than me at this point are the ones shorter than 5 foot before and that is not with the heels added in.
I quickly got to the elevator and decide to focus on my work today and ignore the distractions for now. After all I just got into a new position and possibly a tough one with Mavis. As the elevator was closing, I heard somebody said hold on and acted for politeness I pressed open button for the door. Then the women came in, it was Jenny.
‘Oh hey morning Nick!’ Jenny said in a good mood. I gulped as I look directly onto her chest and noticed she was wearing at least 4 inches tall heels. Seriously what is wrong with these women, the taller ones used to complain about now being able to wear the heels and now all of a sudden they just don’t care about it anymore? ‘My god this is actually amazing!’ She stand quite close to me and padded my head with her hand and moved to her chest indicating I was now only breast height to her. ‘This is so cool, with the random guys on the street I can’t really tell but with someone I know for sure this is so obvious! I mean I saw my land lord earlier in the morning and he was a short guy even before the change but you Nick, you used to be taller than me and to have you feel like a small kid next to me, this feels so good!’ She pointed to the full length mirror in the back of the elevator. I looked it and unfortunately it was true, she just looked so much taller and by the old days standard I could totally be mistake for her kid brother or something like that. Still I felt the way she spoke is not exactly what I would prefer,’ Umm I’m not sure if I apprecia…’ I was interrupted by a sudden and strong hug from Jenny. Pushing my head into her boobs and her whole arm wrapped around my back and circled around, I could feel every part of my clothed body against hers. ‘Please… no,’I tried to break free, and was only to my dismay that I couldn’t, at least not easily. ‘Oh this is so nice, thank you Nick, giving the big girl a nice hug.’ Really I was forced. After a few more seconds, she decide to let me go, ‘ Oh so you are Ms. Mason’s assistant now right? Congratulations, I know it’s not the promotion you were looking for, but it’s still something. And good luck too, you will need it.’ The elevator’s door opened and she simply walked out like nothing had happened. ‘I’ll catch you later, Nick!’ She said and left for her desk.

I was glad to know Mavis was out for the morning, she left me a bunch of paper work to sort out. Time passed quickly and before I know it was afternoon already. Click, clack, I turned my head to where the sound was coming from and saw Mavis walking down the isle of the desks. She stopped at my desk, standing tall she told me to come into her office. I got up and find myself again not measuring up to another women in this office. With her 6 inches designer pumps, I was no taller than her chest, almost looking directly into her cleavage, with an instant I shook my head and looked up to her eyes. ‘Grab those files on your way, Nick.’ She demanded and quickly strode into her office with me trying hard to follow.

She leaned against her desk or sat on it rather with those impossibly long legs. ‘Nick how was your first day as my assistant?’ She asked, fixing her eye into mine. ‘Just some paperwork in the morning, I don’t believe the work has officially started yet.’ Swallowing hard, I still tried to be a bit confident. ‘That’s good, because I’m gonna have a big task for you later in the day. One of our outsourcing vendors NST-tech has not been producing great work lately. I would like you to accompany our outsourcing manager Natalie to go there to sort it out.’ 
No, this was bad. How would I describe Natalie, she was one of the typical attention seeking whore in your office with unprofessional attires which scream desperately for attention. To make matters worse she has been quite a bitch to me the couple time I had to talk to her about work things, I generally don’t really think too much about this kind of girl but now I have to work with her and on top of that with the change she would also be a lot taller than me just like any other women in this place. 
As she was speaking, I heard the knock on the door. She hinted me to open the door. Natalie was not tall before the change so to speak, perhaps 5’6 or 5’7, I never really paid attention to someone who’s a lot shorter than me, they kinda looked the same. But when I opened the door, with the help of her heels, I find my eye align with her collar bone. Natalie was dressed in a extremely short skirt that barely covered her ass and a white blouse with only half buttoned. Her ankle strapped high heel sandals shows off her toned leg. If you ask me, I could totally believe she would play a role in an office themed porn.
‘Hey Natalie,’ I decide to show some good faith since we are going to be working together. She smiled to me and almost gave me a flirtatious look, ‘I was so happy when Ms. Mason told me we are going to work together, can’t wait!’ Her sultry voice almost disgusted me as she walked past me and started conversing with Mavis. When we finished talking Natalie and I walked out of Mavis’s office and heading for the parking lot. I really hope this short business trip won't be all that terrible.

July 2(2) by swkswk123


‘So Nick, how are you doing these days?’ Natalie asked.
‘Not too bad just hanging.’ If she’s in a good mood this might not be all that horrible. ‘No, I meant the whole changing thing that is going on these days.’ She corrected. ‘Must make you feel bad having to look up to every women now eh?’
‘Well, I’d say it is quite a different kind of experience, but since it’s not just happening to me, I guess I’ll just have to accept it like everyone else.’ I replied feeling a bit uneasy as this was not exactly the topic I wanna have right now, not with her.
We just walked in the parking lot, seeing no one was around she stopped walking, turning to me, she said, ‘hold on I wanna see something real quick.’ She had that annoying smirk on her face when she circled around me almost like a predator to a prey.
‘Stop whatever you are doing here, we should be on our way to NST-tech right now.’ I complained, partly nervous because of the situation going on. I had no idea what she’s gonna come up with.
‘How tall were you before the change, Nicolas? Like about 6’2 right? ’ She asked, I didn’t say anything. ‘Well you look awfully short from up here, you know.’ She kept going, ‘Hmm, it serves you right though. You see, I’ve never really liked you. You always sitting there pretending to work your ass off but I think in fact you’re not even good with this job. A couple of my girlfriends in the company even said they got a crush on you, I can’t even believe what a stupid thing that is, well, you think you’re a hotshot but really you ain’t even that good looking. Oh and you think I never noticed you looking at me like creep, staring at me whenever you get a chance. I’m reallyl sick of you. Ugh, now you’re all short and pathetic, this is right where you belong. And to think this change is just beginning, I expect you to become much smaller compare to me in a couple days.’
Fuck that was a lot to take in, I did not know this women has this much grudge on me, I mean I might sneak a peek at her once in a while but so does every other men in the office! She practically drags your attention to her with whatever she was wearing most of the time. I was still in a bit of shock when Natalie clenched both of her hand on my shoulder. They were really tight and almost hurting me.
‘Please you don’t have to do this.’ I panicked not knowing what she was about to do. She said nothing and just pushed me to the wall. I tried to break free, but to my amazement, I simply could not. Natalie has got some sort of working out thing going on she was by no mean a body builder but there are quite some feminine muscle you could see subtly on her arms and legs. I do keep in shape but I was more of a lean fit type so this kind of contest of strength is not exactly my strong suit. Now I am against an amazon by my old standard should be close to 6’10 and just as strong.
It seemed it surprised Natalie as well, the fact I could not break free, at least not easily, her face made a wide grin almost celebrating her little victory over me. ‘That’s good to know I am much stronger than you now. And yeah squirm all you want, you are fuckin weak as shit. It only kind of turns me on the more you try.’ She was in some sort a power trip over me and frankly there was not much I could do at this point. 
‘I had no clue why Mavis would make you her personal assistant, I could name dozens of people in our company more qualified than you. Maybe she just want to have a young boy toy in her office for her to push around like this huh?’ She finally let go of her hands, releasing me from between her and the wall. ‘Let me make this very clear to you, I AM IN CHARGE of this whole business trip and you listen to me get it?’ It seemed I had no choice but nod and just trying to recover from the shock. ‘And don’t mention this to anyone else.’ She added and started walking to the car. ‘What you gonna stand there and cry? Get in and don’t waste any more time.’ Regained some of my senses, I went after her and got in the car in the passenger seat.
This whole experience was kind of scary, I never thought women would really abuse their now possibly superior physical strength. Guess it was like before the change how man could abuse their stronger body to their female counter parts, although most of men have learnt to be gentle with ladies and also the society expect you to do that. The sudden shift of ‘power’ made women like Natalie here, out strength a decent build man with no regard on how to treat someone is weaker kinda made me feel… quite vulnerable there. The knowing she could probably take me if she want right there and unless someone found us and stopped her, I didn’t get much of a say in whatever she wanted to do with me.
I tried to think about something else instead of these thoughts. The drive went on without much going on. Neither of us talked much. I mean what the heck was I going to say after what just happened? 

The NST-tech located just at the other side of the city. Took us a 40 minutes’ drive to get there. Basically they develop apps and software for our products and recently there has been lots of negative feedbacks from our user complaining about the software/apps. The whole trip was to basically ask them to up their game so our products wouldn’t be affected by their bad works.
They are a quite small studio with only a couple dozens of employees. When we arrived their 2 team leaders came out and greeted us. The two of them makes a great duo in my opinion. One short and plump the other is tall and skinny. The short one came up first and said,’ Hey, you must be Natalie, I’m in charge of this company, the name is Ian. And this is the team leader on your project, Andy.’ 
Natalie shook their hands, it scares me a little to see how much larger her hands were compare to Ian’s, hers totally engulfed his hand. I mean Ian was a small guy to start with. His head barely reaches her boobs thanks to the extra inches given by the heels of the sandal. Andy was about my height and that means he is just about shoulder high to her. To be honest, it was a bit comforting to see a couple people of my height, especially after what happened in the parking lot.
We went into one of their meeting room and sat down. Natalie cut the chase and went for the important part right away. In a tone like teacher lecturing a student, she gave them some hard time about how our sales dropped because of their failure at doing their job. The two man were quite co-operative, until Natalie told them we need their new project by the end of next Tuesday.
‘With all due respect Miss, I don’t believe we could finish the work that soon.’ Andy complained nervously.
‘Is that so?’ Natalie frowned and stood up. ‘You see, you have screwed us quite a bit over the last couple months with your shitty works. Honestly I don’t even think you guys deserve the job. We could just switch to another big firm with much better result and professionalism, instead we decide to give your little nobody-knows studio a second chance. Is that how you repay our trust?’
‘Natalie we will try to finish it up asap but perhaps next Tuesday is just way to soon…’ Ian was trying to help out when he was interrupted by her. ‘Stop making this sound too hard. I don’t care how you gonna do it, make your employees do overtime, work the weekend, I don’t give a damn. But next Tuesday I will see it done or else…’
‘Are you seriously threatening us over this thing Natalie?’ Ian was clearly not satisfied with her attitude. Natalie walked next to Ian’s seat and suddenly just grabbed his tie and too everyone’s surprise just pulled him up from the chair. She is standing straight and tall and little man was barely as tall as her boobs. She intentionally stood very close to him just making her presence that much more intimidating. Now I was sitting on the other side of the table and not able to do anything but frankly what the heck was I gonna do? It’s not like I could stop her from what she is about to do.
Clenching his jaw with a hand tightly, she continued, ‘First of all, it’s Miss Newman to you. Secondly if you fail to meet our requirement, not only we will stop our contract with your company we will spread the words and you will never able to get another job in the industry do you understand? So yeah, I am making a threat, a threat you will quietly obey without a question, do I make myself clear?’
I gaped, tried to say something but I did not. What was I supposed to say? Like Hey Natalie stop doing that it’s too aggressive and inappropriate? It would not have helped and on the other hand she was doing it for our company so really the smart decision was just sitting there doing nothing. 
Andy got up and tried to help. He tried to put his hand on her shoulder from her back which is just above his head level, and she simply turned back and gave him a heavy shove which made him took a few steps back. This whole situation was like nothing I have seen before, the closest being maybe in a school a where a much taller and bigger bully picking on small kids. I don’t think I can wipe away that image in my head anytime soon. ‘You just sit there unless you want some of this too!’ She gave him a stern look which practically froze him and he backed up.
‘As I was saying, yeah finish the work, or we will be back with more bad news.’ She said. Ian this whole time was in panic mode and did not know what to say or do except nodding his head continuously. After a few more minutes of her blabbering about how terrible and shitty their studio have been and what an honor for them to work for us, she finally decide to let him go. And we were on our way back to the company soon after.

When we got in the office, Natalie told me to wait at the desk and she will go speak with Mavis. Surely I would not challenge anything she says now. So I was sitting on the desk and trying to process everything that just happened in the last few hours. Maybe 5 minutes later Natalie asked me to come into Mavis’s office.

I went into the office and spotted that two women were standing in the middle chatting as soon as they saw me came in they stopped. ‘Go close the door.’ Mavis asked. Natalie went for it and maybe was me being suspicious but I thought I heard a slight sound of the door locking. 
Mavis came close to me and simply stood tall and towered over me by a big margin. It seemed she was now taller again. Maybe cause I was with Natalie all the time I did not notice the gradual change, but now it has been a few hours since I last time saw Mavis and damn with me minus 1 inch and she adding one, the difference seemed very noticeable now. I was basically looking at the bottom side of her well pronounced chest and had to tilt up trying to meet her eyes.
‘How did you think this business went, Nick?’ She asked, looking me in the eye. Nervously, I told her it all went very well and we have accomplished our task. ‘How did you think the way Natalie was handling the situation?’ No way she could have known? It’s not like it was something Natalie would have reported to her the not so by-the-book negotiating technic? Seeing I wasn’t saying anything, she kept going, ‘you see in the old days, Nat would have use her particular set of skill to… persuade… our client or supports to do a little extra work or have the favor to us. If you know what I mean. Today was different, she told me exactly how it went and told me how utter helpless those two guys at NST were when facing her. It is very good to know that our new found physiques could help us in the business in some ways.’

I was still not fully convinced that she was just okay with that and her being so openly talking about this just made me feel extra weird and nervous now. ‘So Natalie also told me the little episode you guys had in the parking lot.’ What? She just told me not to tell to anyone, and now she is telling the Mavis this? What for?? Seeing my astonishment, she went on, ’Oh don’t worry, Nat is a very good friend of mine we talk about all sorts of things. So She’s telling me how easily we women can overpower men now. I would like to give it a try.’

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5847