A puddle in the forest by Galstaff
Summary: A young woman seeks the privacy of nature, unaware that she's destroying a civilization.
Categories: Odor, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Insertion, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 16917 Read: 248182 Published: January 17 2007 Updated: January 11 2009

1. Chapter 1: Look Out Below by Galstaff

2. Chapter 2: Genocide and Feminine Hygiene by Galstaff

3. Chapter 3: The Return, with company by Galstaff

4. Chapter 4: Down with Tan Lines! by Galstaff

5. Chapter 5: Dangerous Territory by Galstaff

6. Chapter 6: Nudism with nicotine and alcohol by Galstaff

7. Chapter 7: The View from Above by Galstaff

Chapter 1: Look Out Below by Galstaff

This camp was the lamest thing Sarah had ever been to. Even though she was only four days in to it she was certain the boredom would kill her. Most of the other girls were heading to the lake to swim, but Sarah decided to go sneak off instead. The forest was inviting and secluded. She was certain that no one would come looking for her for at least a couple hours so she decided to strip down. When she was younger being naked was one of her favorite things and nowadays the opportunity was a treasured one. She untied her top and tossed in on the ground. A brisk wind caused her nipples to immediately perk up as she stretched. She slipped out of her bikini bottom and ran her fingers through her nicely trimmed bush. Breathing the cool air in she looked around lazily. Spotting a sun soaked rock she strolled over to it and looked down. There were some strange brown mushrooms growing on the surface. Each of them was smaller than the nail on her pinkie finger, and there were at least a few dozen in a small patch that could've fit on a dinner plate. She reached down and casually brushed a few of them off, then content that they were harmless she turned around and sat down letting the smooth rock warm her ass cheeks. 

* * *

The tiny hilltop village overlooked the valley. It was a small village with only a few dozen huts clinging to the stone surface. Many people were outside enjoying the sunlight of the early afternoon.

Most never even saw it coming. The few that were looking that direction saw an impossible sight. A nude woman of tremendous proportions walking across the valley. Each footfall resounding with a dull thud, each footfall causing her breasts to bob in rhythm, each footfall bringing her closer to the village. Before they could even spread the warning her shadow fell over the hill top village. Two towering tan thighs held the girl's crotch a little above level with the cliff side. The frightened villagers stared dumbly at the girl’s trimmed pubes. Many gazes drifted lower to the tight pink lips that resided in the valley between the girl’s thighs. Others could not help but look up to see the undersides of two huge breasts casting their shadows over the cliffside. Without warning a massive hand fell from the heavens and crushed two huts and half dozen villagers immediately beneath it’s weight. Fingers as large around as the homes themselves lazily traced the contours of the rock seemingly stirring the wreckage of the houses. It then dragged the debris to the edge of the cliff sending any survivors tumbling to their deaths on the rocks below. The hand retreated and the girl's whole body pivoted. The graceful movements of her thighs accompanied the echoing footfalls far below. Many villagers waved their arms over their heads trying to get the girls attention. Their frightened cries powerless to reach the girl's ears. 

The curves of her body caught the sunlight as the cleft of her back side turned towards the village. Her two round ass cheeks, each being nearly twice the size of the entire settlement did not care for the pitiful attempts of the villagers to catch her attention. Her buttocks hovered over the village for a moment before it began lowering. The huts offered no protection to their occupants against the girls all-encompassing rear. Her pink butt hole peaked from between the parting cheeks to greet the hundreds of villagers about to be ground to paste under the weight of her tremendous ass. The millions of tons of weight fell most heavily on either side allowing a high survival rate to those who dodged the meaty cheeks and ended up trapped in the dark canyon of her privates. A drop of sweat that had been trapped in her crack for the greater portion of the day gathered on the tight opening of her butthole, two men who were spared being crushed out right by the giantess were now helplessly glued to that sensitive flesh. Her pussy lips pinned many of the villagers between her cunt and the sun soaked rock. Each of the tiny refugees were dwarfed by collasal mechanisms of her sex whose moist folds were unwittingly collecting and suffocating dozens of people. 

Leaning backwards her crotch greeted the afternoon sun, hoisting the only survivors stuck to her labia into the sunshine. Unaware of the people glued to her genitals she idly dropped a hand between her legs and fingered herself lazily, either grinding the tiny people into paste against her clit, or dragging them deep into the suffocating confines of her moist center. Several people caught in the sticky event were dragged into her patch and became hopelessly tangled in the course brown hair there. She slowly shifted her weight and rocked slightly back and forth guaranteeing that any caught beneath her are now unrecognizable as people, instead they are merely stains.

* * *

The sensations greeting her from between her legs were wonderful. A warm radiance from the rock coupled with a tingling senstation were making this afternoon outing exquisite. Unfortunately another growing pressure down there caught Sarah's attention. Masturbating was certainly on the itinerary but other biological needs would have to come first. She had drank a lot of juice earlier at lunch and her body was telling her she couldn’t hold it much longer. Standing up she looked around to make sure no one was around to see. She took a few steps forward, then casually squatted where she was. That’s the beauty of nature; no cold toilet seats to worry about, just pick a spot and, look out below. Framed between her thighs she saw those same tiny brown mushrooms dotting the ground between her feet. She wondered what they were. But, no matter. She relaxed and let out a little breath before that familiar tinkling sound echoed up to greet her ears.

* * *

The bare foot descended with terrifying speed. John watched as many dozens of fleeing people were caught in it’s shadow, then crushed flat. It settled with such horrible finality. Nothing impeded it’s progress, even the largest of the town’s buildings and huts were nothing in comparison to her littlest toe. John looked to his right and saw her other foot falling into place. it’s terrible shadow covering  several dozen houses, a whole neighborhood. Then with a muted crunch and a cloud of dust they were gone. The tremor of the footfall nearly shook him off of his feet. There she was, taller than anyone could even comprehend standing completely nude over thousands of terrified people. Her feet covering huge portions of the town with it’s citizens crushed under them. Her bare legs rose to heaven thousands of feet over head. And at their pinnacle was something breathtaking. It was so far out of scale it was hard to imagine. Two pink lips nestled between smooth thighs. A forest sized patch of hair above it. John’s gaze went higher. Past her flat stomach were two mountains of flesh that swayed gently. Nipples at their peak were rock hard in the breeze. Through the valley between her tits John could just make out her face. He did not know what to expect, malice, cruelty, something. But what John saw was worse. She looked unconcerned, uncaring, even unaware of the hundreds of people she had just squished between her toes. It did not appear she was through either. As John watched the titanic girl began to move again. As John prepared himself for the footfalls he realized that her feet remained firmly planted. She was bending at the knees. Her powerful thighs began guiding the rest of her body closer. A terrible grinding sound came from both sides of John as her bare feet pivoted grinding the remains beneath them into the earth. Her ass cheeks slowly parted as she lowered herself. John was certain he was about to be crushed beneath the woman’s privates. He had thought the view before was imodest, but now it was becoming grotesque, yet captivating. The huge scale was becoming quickly apparent. The thick lips parted and moist pink flesh was exposed. Her clit was easily three times the size of John’s house. Looking as far back as he could he could see her clenched butt-hole. It was big enough to engulf him without feeling it. It was all rushing towards him at an incredible rate, like the sky itself was falling.He braced himself to be crushed flat by the pink mass when it stopped in mid air hovering only a few hundred feet up. John looked around and saw that he was part of a crowd that had gathered. Many were still fleeing pushing past those who merely stood and stared. The buildings on either side of him were emptying of people. Above them all was an awesome sight, and John could now feel the heat pouring off of the exposed flesh. The strong scent of a woman washed over him, making him momentarily dizzy.

He wondered what happened next. There was no time to run, his puny steps wouldn’t cover in a thousand what she could in one. The gigantic woman’s underside visibly trembled. Her anus was pursed tightly closed. Her thighs held her in place over the thousands who watched unsure of what would happen next. Then as the crowd watched her tremendous pink lips spasmed then relaxed. The tight flesh above the crowd parted ever so slightly and allowed a view of two dark orifices. One of her huge hands curled beneath her body and two powerful fingers stretched her lips wide apart. The dark tunnel to her insides now gaping. The crowd cried out in panic as a deep rumbling was heard accompanied by a moan far above their heads. Both sounds echoing for miles. A terrified voice from the crowd screamed.

“She’s pissing!”

It was immediately apparent that it was true. At first only a few house sized drops leapt from her body and fell to the ground. The impact of each shook the earth giving some idea of what was to come. One drop plummeted towards where John was standing in the crowd. It caught the light and glistened pale yellow. Tumbling through the air it picked up speed and crashed into a store only a few steps from where John was standing. The roof gave in instantly and a wave of warm piss washed out the first and second story windows. John dove out of the way as men and women were inundated by the liquid. They were thrown violently down and swept up again. The piss filled the street up to John’s knees as it washed away. Then John looked up just in time to see the full stream burst free. The sound was deafening and overpowered the terrified people in the crowd wading through the river the first drop had left. The stream flowed freely from between her, more fluid than any of the people had ever seen at once. The waterfall of piss made land-fall a few hundred feet away from John. It hit the ground with such force that it tore apart buildings and people a like. Those not lucky enough not to be caught by it’s full force were thrown like rag dolls. Soaked and mangled bodies tumbled through the air crashing into the crowd all around John. The Yellow jet of liquid was tearing into the ground sending rocks and debris tumbling from the crater it was excavating. The relentless stream shifted left tearing a quarter mile path across the towns center. John started running, not thinking at all, just running away. He slipped and fell face first in the mud. The dirt street had turned into a bog since the first drop hit and now people struggled through it. Some becoming completely trapped by it. John rolled onto his back wiping the mud from his face in time to see a stray drop thrown from the stream hurtled towards the earth it landed squarely on a group of fleeing people. They were pulverized into the street as the piss poured over them, some of them knocked unconscious or killed by the impact. John struggled to his feet just in time to be hit full on by the wave spreading from that drop. It knocked him backwards and submerged him. It knocked the breath from him and filled his mouth with the acrid liquid. He pulled himself free of the flood and coughed. His feet now struggled to reach bottom in the murky liquid. He again tried to make forward progress. He looked back and up to see if he was getting away. He looked up and his eyes latched onto the mountains of flesh on the girl’s chest as they bobbed from side to side. Further still he saw her bored face gazing down between her legs. Watching with curious eyes as her body emptied itself onto the ground. One hand placed casually on her knee as an impossible amount of urine drenched the space between her feet. John was amazed that this person, if you could call it that, could be so uncaring about the disaster she was causing. John stumbled forward chest deep in urine now trying to outrun a tidal wave behind him. The rush of urine over took him and sent him tumbling along with it. His eyes burned as he fought to keep them open. A naked woman’s broken body spun past him in the yellow rush. He was being pulled along at such a rate he could barely make out the submerged terrain around him. Shattered houses and ruined streets now thirty feet beneath the crest of the torrent. He tried desperately to find his way back to surface. Kicking with all his strength he found the air he so desperately needed. Treading water to keep from submerging again he looked around. He was being swept along in a river of piss that rushed away from the still powerful column of urine pummeling the center of what was quickly becoming a lake or an inland sea. He watched an entire house floating near him uprooted from it‘s foundation. The roaring column of urine stopped.

John looked up at the girl's face. Still calm she scanned the lake with her eyes. Then settled on a hill that she had not yet been submerged. A few houses were untouched there and a group of people had crowded onto it and were pulling others from the yellow sea around them. John watched with horror as the girl's eyes found the dry hill. Some of the terrified people on the hill looked up in time to see. They screamed barely audible screams and raised their tiny arms to fend off the coming horror. The tremendous girl moved her hips ever so slightly, then her soaked pussy lips clenched hard forcing a jet of pee directly onto the spot. The previously untouched hill was wiped clean of anything. When the stream hit hundreds of people disappeared. The buildings disintegrated, in fact even the hill itself was torn apart and submerged. The jet subsided to a trickle again and than to nothing. John looked at her face and saw her smile slightly, than the eyes moved again. They looked directly at John. He watched in horror as her thighs slowly moved this time aiming for the floating house John was swimming near. The gigantic girl let out a moan and rocked forward as another stream rushed from her body. It sped towards John catching the sunlight. She missed the house by a few hundred feet then corrected her aim. The torrent swung across the surface of the lake sending out twenty foot tall waves until in hit the house sending splintered chunks of wood flying everywhere. The stream did not cease and hit John full on. He felt some ribs crack as he blacked out.

* * *

Looking down again she saw that her business must have disturbed some ants. She could barely make out their little pale forms scurrying away from the puddle she was making. She didn’t care. The tiny little bugs had no defense against her most mundane of activities. Bored once again she played target practice. It looked like some of those ants had gathered on a clump of dirt. She clenched, pivoted, and released, and in truly anti-climactic fashion the clump of dirt disappeared along with it’s inhabitants. When she finished she let her ass bob a few times to shake off drops then stood up. Standing fully nude in the sun she felt great. She looked down at the puddle she had made and giggled slightly. Hope those ants know how to swim--she thought as she walked away. She would definitely have to come back here soon.

Chapter 2: Genocide and Feminine Hygiene by Galstaff

In the course of only a few moments an entire city was washed away. Where a bustling community once stood only a pale yellow lake remained. As the tremors of footfalls faded into the distance, the forest was again utterly silent. This entire tragedy had not even peaked the interest of the giant girl who caused it. She had simply chosen this spot at random, squatted, and snuffed out the lives of thousands. To her it was simply the call of nature. The expected response to a sensation of pressure from her lower regions. Two gigantic footprints and a puddle were all she left behind.

The shore of the tepid lake was littered with debris and the remains of the once proud citizens of this unfortunate town. And mixed in amongst the devastation a tiny speck was stirring.

John’s head spun to murky consciousness. All at once pain surged from every part of his body. The first thing he did was convulse and disgorge several heaving mouthfuls of urine from his lungs and stomach. As if that wasn’t unpleasant enough, John was immediately aware of a tearing sensation in his chest. He cried out in choking pain rolling onto his back in the clingly mud. He concentrated on taking short shallow breaths as his vision began to clear. Thoughts rushed through his head with no clear beginning or end, and none of them made particular sense. Trembling earth, crashing liquid, and some odd sense of the erotic. John forced those thoughts from his head, he knew one thing; something very bad happened here. He had to warn the others. There were dozens of other cities in this vicinity many much larger than this one. John struggled to stand, his feet mired in acrid smelling mud. The pain in his chest was unbearable but he began to walk. He had to warn them.

* * *

Sarah slipped into her little black bathing suit. She adjusted her top and started walking back towards the camp. She could faintly hear the other girls swimming down by the lake. They sounded like they were having fun but Sarah had other plans. She wanted to see if her favorite counselor was around. If she could catch him alone for once, maybe she could better get to know him. Sarah walked into camp and looked around. There were three log bunkhouses, two shower buildings and the lodge. She started to head towards the girls bunkhouse to change, but decided she wouldn’t mind seeing Mike dressed like she was. She knocked on the counselor’s bunkhouse door. The door opened and Mike stood there with a questioning look on his face.

“Oh hello Sarah, you need something?” Mike’s gaze drifted down her body for a split second before he caught it.

Sarah smiled noticing Mike’s slip. “Nothing in particular, just checking how you were doing.”

“I’m doing fine.” He chuckled. “Why aren’t you down at the lake with the others?”

“Because I’d rather be here with you.” She looked down coyly.

“Do you have any idea how much trouble I’d get in?”

“I’d be worth it.” Sarah took a step forward with a hand on the door.

“Not right now, the camp director’s coming. I’ll talk to you later, okay?” Mike closed the door as Mrs. Forbes walked by. Sarah waved to her and walked to the girl’s bunkhouse.

Sarah sat down on her bunk. Her bare feet were sore from walking on all the hard terrain and she unconsciously brought her foot up and started massaging it. Little bits of dirt and debris clung to her muddy toes as she worked her fingers over them. She ran a finger between her two littlest twos and examined the gunk that had been clinging there. The little muddy clump on her finger had something moving in it. A tiny little pale ant had been trapped between her toes. She looked at the thing curiously. Then brought her fingers together and slowly ground them over each other.

“Gross.” She wiped her fingers on her bunkmates bed spread and then grabbed her towel and headed to the girl’s shower house.

* * *

Before everything went black Marcus had seen some incredible things. Everyone he knew was dead without exception. Which didn't help him as he tried to think objectively about what had happened. The giantess had appeared so quickly no one could do anything. She crushed his entire village beneath her lower regions. When she sat down Marcus had unwillingly become intimately acquainted with her naughty bits. He was nearly crushed by them, in fact he had seen others who weren’t as lucky. He had watched a full grown man smeared into nothing by the woman’s pussy. He had watched others as they were dragged deep inside her by her uncaring finger. Marcus had nearly met the same fate but he was deposited in the tangling brown hair of her strip. Covered in her sticky juices and trapped hopelessly in her nether hair he had no choice but to bear witness to what happened next. The giant girl did not pause long after destroying Marcus’s village. Apparently unsatisfied. She destroyed another city with the contents of her bladder. It was a strange sight from his perspective. A rumble, then a deafening roar, then watching people like himself running for there lives before she drowned them. Since then he’s been in a daze, unable to reconcile the events of the past day, nor able to come to terms with the fact that he’s now trapped in a forest of pubic hair beneath a sky of tight black fabric. He had no choice but to wait and see what fate had in store for him next. He felt the impacts of her footfalls all the while wondering how many people were being caught beneath them.

He wasn’t sure how much time had passed. The black sky of fabric lifted away and again bright light poured over Marcus. He craned his head up as far as he could. He had never seen his captor’s face. She was now bent over occupied in slipping her swimming suit bottom down her thighs. This afforded Marcus a rare view of her face. Past two inverted mountains of flesh with rigid towers at their pinnacles. Through the shifting valley between them, Marcus saw her face. Sparkling hazel eyes and perpetually pouting lips. She did not look like a murderer, she looked innocent and unaware of how many lives she had ended today. She stood up straight, sending her face out of Marcus’s sight. Marcus’s whole world pivoted as she turned. He tried to get an idea of where they were. It was white everywhere, giant squares covering the walls and floor. The sound of rushing water filled his ears nearly causing him to slip from rationality at the reminder of the tragedy that he had just witnessed. The source came into view. A cascading shower of water tumbled from high above. The giantess stuck her hand in the stream and let it run over her palm. Then a step forward and the cascade crashed into the giantess’s breasts high above Marcus’s head. A wall of water rushed over the titanic mounds and spilled onto her flat stomach following the contours of her body towards Marcus. It hit him all at once nearly dislodging him from his pubic prison.

Images of plummeting from his perch flashed through Marcus’s head. Rushing past her soaked glistening lips where meaty pink flesh eagerly peak from between thick walls of flesh that still bore the tiny blood stains from earlier. Falling past her towering tight thighs as they slightly shift beneath coiling shafts of water pacing him all the way down. And then BAM! he impacts on the hard white surface between her feet… Her feet, those huge beautiful crushing things. Sheets of pouring water and soap crashing down all around him, carrying him towards a swirling drain. He would never get there though. Without even caring the goddess above him would lift her foot and bring it down on him, crushing him completely beneath it’s weight. And a tiny little swirl of blood would drift unnoticed down the drain.

Of course this was all in Marcus’s head. He snapped back to reality as another cascade of water wound it’s way down the girls body and into the forest of her patch. It splashed over Marcus causing him to fight for air. When it subsided Marcus’s whole world was turning again. The rest of the huge room spun into focus. More gigantic women started in. They loudly chattered in words Marcus could not make out. Half a dozen women, two miles tall were undressing around him. Huge garments made of hundreds of square feet of colorful fabrics were stripped from young, tight, tanned bodies that were more comparable to landscapes then high school seniors. They started up showers of their own and began running building size bars of soap over there bodies. The echoes of their booming voices completely filling the space. The view from Markus’s eye level was immodest. Glistening wet ass cheeks sliding by each other. Taught thighs slick with soapy water. The titanic blonde next to Marcus’s keeper dropped something and bent to pick it up. The shear scale of her causing everything to move in slow motion. The blonde’s ass rocked to within a few hundred feet of where Markus was trapped. As she bent her cheeks parted revealing a pink butt hole and wet lips, which parted ever so slightly showing off a dark portal to her interior. It was the most erotic thing Marcus had ever seen. He grew harder than he had ever been. It was almost painful. What he would do with a woman that size he didn’t know. Entering her would be quite literal. Like walking into a warm slick cave, a football field in length. Markus had been daydreaming and when he became lucid again he barely had time to scream as a finger the size of a train hit him with unimaginable force.

* * *

The next morning light was streaming through the girl’s bunkhouse window. Sarah stirred in her bottom bunk awoken by something. Her hand was down her panties, which was not entirely unusual, but this time it wasn’t placed there idly or intensifying a good dream she was having. It was itchy, really itchy. Her eyes shot open and she sat up in bed. She threw off her covers and stretched open the front of her underwear. Jenna in the next bunk over laughed.

“Whoa girl. A little early in the day for that.” Jenna sat down on Sarah’s bed and looked down the front of her underwear. “You got something special down there?”

“Shut up… It itches.” Sarah continued to examine her lower regions.

“Uh oh. Did you and that counselor hook up? I knew he looked iffy.” Jenna laughs again as girls start to stir in other bunks.

“Seriously shut up. I’m going to go see the nurse.” Sarah grabs a t-shirt and some sweat pants.

The nurse’s office was a lot nicer than you might expect from a log cabin. Inside it was completely furnished. A stainless steel table dominated the office. Sarah looked around at the white walls and cold table and began to have second thoughts. Behind her the door shut as Nurse D entered.

“Take off your pants and underwear and have a seat on the table.” Nurse D put on some latex gloves as she gestured towards the table. Sarah slid out of her lower clothing and climbed onto the table. It was an incredibly unpleasant sensation of cold on her naked rear end.

“Okay, spread um.” Nurse D said with little intention.

Sarah leaned back on the table and tried to think of something else. She wouldn’t have come at all if she hadn’t thought it might be something serious. She tried to block out Nurse D’s actions. All she knew is it involved a flashlight a magnifying glass and one of those things her gynecologist used.

Nurse D flicked on the flashlight. “You’re going to feel a mild stretching, same as a pap. Try to keep your legs spread.” Nurse D’s head once again disappeared from Sarah’s view.

Nurse D had seen her fair share eighteen year old’s genitalia. It was something she derived no pleasure from. But it was her job. She inserted the speculum and shined her flashlight inside. A gloved finger intruded and removed something.

“You have crabs.” Nurse D watched the tiny thing struggle on her finger, then flicked it into a garbage pail. “Have you had any recent sexual activity?”

“No, none.” Sarah sat up slightly.

“Well, I have some shampoo. I would recommend going completely bare for at least a month.” Nurse D took out the speculum. And removed her gloves. “Make sure you change your sheets. And refrain from sexual activity.”

“I haven’t been having sex.”

“No need to lie. I found some of them inside you.” Nurse D helped Sarah to her feet. “That only happens one way. When sexual activity occurs, the little buggers sometimes get forced into the vaginal canal. A little douching should take care of that. You can use the bathroom here if you like. I‘ll get you a new pair of underwear.” Nurse D reached in to her desk drawer and then pressed a douche into Sarah’s hands.

“Thanks.” Sarah frowned. She felt odd thinking about little things living inside of her. Kind of an odd thought. She’d get rid of the little blood suckers though. She walked into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. Spreading her legs she went to work.

* * *

Marcus knew where he was. He was inside her. Completely inside of her. It was pitch black and wet and warm. The woman’s scent was pervasive, invading every part of Marcus’s self. It made the stale air heavy with the taste of sex. He slid around at the mercy of soft folds of flesh that seemed to shift and move at their own volition. He was aware that he was not alone in here either. Another man? Maybe several. No way to know for sure. He was breathing heavily, growing faint from the lack of oxygen.

Then there was a bright light at the end of the tunnel. Marcus wiped the thick liquid from his eyes and looked in the direction of the light. Another man further forward was running towards it screaming.

“Freedom!”

A tan finger protruded and dropped onto the running man. It slid the tiny fellow against the floor of the tunnel to the edge of the opening and out. Then just like that, it was gone. And it was darkness.

It seemed like forever before something else happened. Something entered. From the direction that Markus could determine was down. It slid in, letting in a little light with it. It was a tall and white and had holes in the top. The white tower pushed it’s way past where Marcus clung to a fold of flesh. It stopped near the cieling of the cave. The smell of flowers accompanied the mysterious object. There was a gurgling sound and a rush of air. Then the top of the white tower erupted with scented water that instantly filled the entire space with turbulence. Markus was swept up and rushing downwards. Flowing through the tunnel then out into open air. Markus spun into a huge body of water. He surfaced again coughing for air and trying to get his bearing. On all sides of him were smooth white walls. And beneath him a clear sea of water with a dark hole at it’s bottom. More scented water crashed down from above. Marcus treaded water and gazed up at where he just was. A woman’s rear end was his entire sky. From between her open thighs two fingers spread her wide open. Her other monstrously huge hand was squeezing a bottle of liquid. Another squeeze and another cascade of liquid from her oversized intimate bits. Markus ducked under to avoid the worst of it. He surfaced again as the giant hands retreated. Her face peeked between her thighs and stared down into the cold water.

“Help me please! I’m down here!” Markus yelled and waved his hands.

Her hazel eyes flicked back and forth over the waters surface.

“Please don’t leave me down here.” Markus pled with the gigantic woman.

Her face left. But she did not. Her pink butt hole clenched and unclenched at random looking like some hungry alien monster. This same ass is what had destroyed Markus’s entire village only the day before.

Then it happened. Far above where Markus tread water the woman sighed and relaxed.

“No please don’t do that! NO!”

Markus’s scream was cut off. He was crushed by thousands of gallons of urine disgorged from the woman’s delicates.

* * *

“You’re saying a giant woman urinated on your city?” The City guard raised an eyebrow to the pathetic looking man in front of him. He looked like hell. Probably a vagrant just trying to get into the city walls to pick pocket.

“Yes, that’s what I’m saying. You have to believe me. We are all in grave danger here. She’ll be back.” John pleaded with the guard. Who obviously didn't believe a word he said.

It didn’t really matter anyways. What could they do against something that big?

Chapter 3: The Return, with company by Galstaff

John’s arms ached. The pain in his chest wasn’t getting any better either. He was almost certain that what had happened two days ago had broken a few of his ribs. He still reeked of the experience. And now, locked in a stockade, he was subject to the ridicule and abuse of an entire market square. Brightly colored tents overflowed with the wares of their proprietors. The busy market was bustling with traders and customers of all shapes and sizes. Although everyone looked very busy, they all seemed able to spare a few moments from their day to mock the crazy man who smelled of urine that the city guard had locked up. That didn’t bother John as much as not being believed by anyone about the fate of his town. This city was in danger. But no one would listen. But who could blame them? How could anyone believe in a woman as tall as the heavens wandering the earth. The god’s would have to be spiteful indeed to place a monster that large and that beautiful upon the world to torment them.

John looked over at the city guard who was put there to watch him. The slightly chubby middle aged man was nodding off in his chair. John called out to him.

“Hey. Excuse me. Any chance I could get a bit of water?” John spoke weakly.

The guard lifted his helmet from his eyes and glared over at John.

“Be quiet.” He let his helmet settle back over his eyes.

John gave up on the prospect of receiving even a mild courtesy from his captors. He let his head sag in his bonds and tried to find a position where he could rest without suffocating himself. With mild success, John began to nod off. His eyelids slid shut blocking out the spiteful faces of the market crowd.

It became quiet and still. John found himself in the forest. It looked oddly familiar but different somehow. He looked around for any clues of his whereabouts. He didn’t recognize any landmarks to aid him, so seeing nothing of interest, he started walking. The forest was calm and silent. After a little while wandering John entered a small clearing and was confronted with the strangest sight. A bright shaft of sunlight fell upon a young woman, completely nude, who was sitting on a boulder only a few dozen feet distant. John stopped in his tracks. He didn’t know whether to look away or call out to her. The young woman was apparently unaware of his presence. She sat with her legs slightly spread, her hand moving delicately between her thighs, in and out at a steady pace. John stood stunned, unable to turn from this unlikely sight. Something about this woman seemed oddly familiar. As John watched, the girl stood up and walked a few steps towards him. She apparently still did not see him as she stopped and began lowering herself. As John watched with utter curiosity the woman squatted over a patch of forest earth and began… John’s head spun with sudden realization. All the pieces fell into place at once. This was the same woman who had destroyed John’s town. The scale was completely different but this was definitely her. And she was engaged in the same activity that John had seen her last. With a sudden illogical panic John stumbled forward and cried out,

“What are you doing?!” He stared at the ground, between the young ladies feet, where a small pool of piss was already forming.

The girl looked at John with a casual annoyance. “Excuse me?”

“You’re killing them!” John stuttered.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She sighed and idly redirected her stream. She hummed along with the tinkling sound of her contents splashing on the ground.

“Oh god, please stop!” John pleaded with the woman.

“I’m just about…” She looked down between her thighs. “…done.” She bobbed her ass a few times to shake off a few drops and stood up. She looked directly at John. Her gaze was both inviting and incredibly intimidating. Her bright hazel eyes tracing a path up and down John’s body. She seemed uncaring that John had seen her do her business or that she stood before him completely naked. She spoke kindly.

“Now what are you babbling about?”

“You just destroyed my town.”

“I did what?”

“My town, that was my town.” John crouched by the puddle of piss and looked at the destruction. It was difficult to make out what could have been a town at one point. He saw a few tiny specks struggling to stay afloat in the yellow pool. He thought about rescuing them but realized that any attempt would probably cause more harm than good at his size.

“You mean that was a town? I'm sorry I didn’t realize.” She chuckled and took a few steps back towards John. Her breasts rocking in rhythm to her casual step. Her bare feet falling upon bare earth. Wait… not bare earth. Her feet were falling upon Houses and people. The outskirts of John’s town.

“Stop. Don’t take another step. You’re crushing them beneath your feet.”

“Really?” She balanced on one foot and brought her other foot up. She examined it’s sole, and indeed found many tiny red spots mixed in among the other debris clinging to her foot. She set it down again. “Tiny people? I thought they were ants… and I really had to go.” She smiled and walked the remaining few feet towards him. John made the sickening realization that he must have trampled just as many people as she. The girl saw the concern on John’s face. “Don’t worry about it. They don’t really matter. Just bugs, specks, nothings.”

John stood up and turned towards her so angry he could scream. Before he could get a single word of protest out, she stepped in close to him, pressing her body against his. John was immediately aware of his own nudity. He tried to pull away but she held him tight. She arched her neck and brought her lips against his. His senses were overwhelmed by a dozen points of contact. He was immediately aware of her warm breasts pressing against his chest. Her soft lips and curious tongue worked against his as her hand drifted down John’s stomach.

John awoke suddenly. His head swam with confusion. Right before he awoke he had been filled with a swarm of contradictory emotions. He hated her, he feared her, he wanted her, and he loved her. She was everything to him now. The only thing John had left. She had taken his home, his friends, and nearly his life. And all John wanted was to see her again. His wish would soon be granted.

BOOM!

The impact of the first footstep would be felt for miles. Thousands of heads craned at once towards the source of the tremendous sound. The forest concealed it’s position for the first few confusing seconds. John could not help but let a tiny insane smile graze his lips as the giant woman stepped into view. She was everything John had remembered.

* * *

“This is the place.” Sarah said gesturing towards a large clearing in the forest.

“Pretty secluded.” Jenna smiled at Sarah raising the six pack of beer she was holding for effect. “Perfect for a relaxing afternoon.” The clearing was about fifty feet across and let ample sun in at the center. The best part was the whole area was covered in a fine moss which offered comfortable padding and was quite pleasant to walk on.

“Yeah, this way we can work on our tan lines.” Sarah began undoing her top.

“You’re going topless?” Jenna set down the bag of supplies and six pack. Jenna certainly had a nice enough body that no one would complain if she went topless. Her full chest was plainly obvious through the tight t-shirt she had worn. Her long Blonde hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, and her deep blue eyes regarded Sarah with an air of skepticism.

“Nope, I’m going nude.” Sarah tossed her top casually to the ground and slipped her thumbs into the strings of her bikini bottom. She wiggled her thighs back and forth as the black bottom slid down her thighs.

“Wow, aren’t you the adventurous one.”

“It’s nothing you haven’t seen before. Besides this is nature, there’s no one here to see.”

* * *

The city watched silently as the girls undressed, first one than the other. Tens of thousands of baffled spectators lined the streets as titanic garments were shed from impossibly large perfect bodies. It was a communal trance that held everyone for miles in it’s grip. The two towering women seemed so far away, although by their sheer scale they were all encompassing. Only a few of their giant steps would bring them into the city with disastrous effects. But the citizenry had not yet panicked, unable to process the impossible sight and the danger it represented. The frozen trance was broken however when one of the giantesses made it abundantly clear that they weren’t some mutual hallucination or figment of the cities communal imagination. With a casual and undirected toss the blonde had sent her bathing suite’s top spiraling through the air towards the capitol city and it’s inhabitants. It could have easily covered half the town beneath it. Just one of it’s cups, still warm from the flesh it had supported, would be large enough to fit the entire market neighborhood beneath it, along with the five thousand people within. Luckily the huge red garment impacted away from the city center. It shook the ground when it hit causing several of the tent shops in the market to collapse. Two domes settling less than half a mile distant seeming like a new mountain range just outside of the city walls. One stray fastening string snaked through the air and came crashing down only a few blocks away from where John was restrained. It crushed the buildings it hit and sent a great cloud of dust billowing above the impact. The affect was immediate and intense, all the dumbfounded citizens were all now suddenly aware of the situation. And all at once panic gripped the city. The inert masses were now moving as one wave away from the now nude goddesses. The crowd was like one terrified clumsy creature as it poured onto the main streets, fighting wildly to get away from the impossibly large sight. They had the right idea but their tiny legs could not carry them fast enough. Two steps had brought the giant women to right outside the city walls. Although the walls were fifty feet they didn’t even reach the mid point on the women’s toes. To the dismay of the cities inhabitants they did not even pause. The Blonde’s eyes two miles overhead did not so much as gaze down as her colossal foot crashed into the center of the city. John was amazed at the destruction it caused. From his stockade imprisonment he couldn't even turn his face away so he had no choice but to watch as hundreds of buildings were flattened beneath her uncaring foot. The giant sole pushing a huge gust of air out as it settled, the rushing wind carrying the screams of thousands right to John’s ears. Her left foot firmly planted in the cities center, her right now swung over head, it’s shadow racing across the ground, as thousands watched to guess where it would land. Her legs towering up to the heavens swinging like great pendulums. The only view she had given the citizens beneath her was of the bottom of her feet or the monument of her legs that framed a grandiose display of female fertility. And only a moment later they both had passed leaving only one gigantic crater of a foot print in the center of the capitol city. The survivors continued to watch as the two women strode away. Each footfall transmitting the tremors of the impact up the back of those perfect thighs to resonate in taught butts in mid stride. The two nude women did not travel far however.

* * *

The two girls sat down in the mossy clearing where the sun would afford them the most unbroken time span of day light. Jenna tossed Sarah a beer and popped one herself. Her movements indicated she was still not entirely comfortable with being completely nude but she was trying to make it seem as natural as possible.

“I can’t believe you talked me into this.” Jenna laughed as she twisted the cap off the beer and tossed it over her shoulder.

“Come on, lighten up a little. Doesn’t it feel good?” Sarah took a long swallow of mostly warm beer. “It’s good to get a little sun where the sun don’t shine every once and a while.” She reclined back and looked up at the sky. She ran her hand across her flat stomach and down to her crotch. The bare skin down there felt weird. She was used to shaving her lowest regions but always left the modest patch of hair for aesthetic effect. Now that she had had to shave it bare it was a little uncomfortable. A light breeze drifted across skin that hadn’t been bare since she was eleven. She sighed and reminded herself that it would only be temporary.

“Yeah I guess your right. No tan lines at least.” Jenna rubbed the tanning lotion all over. Her light skin soaking it up and glistened with a wet sheen. She had noticed Sarah’s shave but chose not to bring it up, it could be a rather embarrassing subject. Jenna had never actually shaved down there. It was the lightest shade of brown almost blonde, and Jenna kind of liked the look of it. It was also remarkably soft, nothing like the scratchy pubes her boyfriend back home had. “Can you get my back for me?” Jenna laid down and handed the bottle to Sarah who squirted a glob in the small of Jenna’s back. “Oh, that’s cold.”

“You’ll survive.” Sarah said rubbing the oil into Jenna’s back. She squirted two globs onto her butt cheeks and rubbed them in. Giving her ass a nice smack when she was done. They both sensed the odd tension between them. Eighteen was a confusing age but it wouldn’t be the first time either of them had experimented.

* * *

“This man is to be released by order of the king.” The pale gentleman declared in his shaky voice. Not that any one cared or even heard him over the screaming and yelling of fleeing market residents. Apparently he felt the need to say it anyways even though the guard that was in charge of John had abandoned his post minutes ago when the giant women first appeared.

The pale terrified emissary freed John from the stockade and led him to the military Barracks. All around troops were mustering, putting on armor, grabbing spears and shields, placing shiny helmets on their heads. It was amazing that this was even possible because the blonde’s foot had missed the barracks by only a few feet. In fact her little toe had completely flattened the royal blacksmith next door leaving in it’s place a twenty foot crater with the unrecognizable remains of some of the cities best metallurgists. The search for survivors was quickly deemed useless because the destruction was so total and complete. The debris strewn crater was fifty feet deep in places and stretched a quarter mile long over what was once the most densely populated part of the city. As John looked blankly at the puzzling sight an obviously high ranking military official walked up to him. The general's many medals and awards caught the sun nicely gleaming in the late mornig light.

“Amazing isn’t it?” The brightly dressed general addressed him while looking towards the huge footprint. “I’ve been put in charge of leading the retaliation.”

“Retaliation?” John asked with a dull amazement.

“Of course. Something like this cannot go unpunished. And the king has ordered the city guard to cover the evacuation of the city, to buy them as much time as possible. We’ve only managed to muster half of our men, but that is to be expected when the enemy has dealt such an early blow.” The general gestured at the gaping crater in the middle of the city. “I understand you’ve encountered this threat before.”

“You could say that.” John regarded the general with a piteous contempt that was dulled by the numbness he felt all over.

“Excellent. We are marching in five minutes.” The general spun and began shouting orders to form groups of men into units.

John let his gaze drift beyond to the Lounging women only two miles distant. Their bodies forming the most dominate landscape around. John was curious what the general's plan was.

 

Chapter 4: Down with Tan Lines! by Galstaff

The forest clearing was an unbroken expanse of green, dotted with the buildings of it’s citizenry. Great stretches of irrigated farmland supported the many villages and cities that dotted the glade. On all sides, at the hazy boundary of vision, stood the towering trees that had surrounded, hidden, and protected the people who had lived here for precious undisturbed generations. The tremendous size of the trees became a comfort, in the same sense that a range of mountains tends to connect one to the scenery. It is the sense that anything so large does not possess the ability to move, and must be rooted to the earth. That knowledge is what makes it a comfort. The tens of thousands of people who had grown up in the shelter of these giant trees had no reason to believe that their comforts and preconceptions would be stripped away. But this would be the day that all notions of safety would vanish in the shadow of two towering teens.

Their initial appearance had provoked something of a mass confusion. Thousands of people just stood staring at a sight that could only be labeled as impossible. As they watched giant garments were shed revealing the great expanses of forbidden skin in a humbling scale. Finally the dumbstruck nation was shaken to action as impossibly huge steps carried the impossibly huge girls towards them. Without a care or notice the blonde placed her bare foot in the center of the capitol city with disastrous results. But the two girls passed over the remainder of the city and lowered their nude forms over the farmland to the north.

For the second time in three days the brunette’s ass blotted out the sky for an unlucky village. Hundreds of helpless specs overshadowed by her towering form raised their arms in a hopeless placating gesture of defense. Sarah did not so much as feel them as she sat down. Smearing hundreds beneath her buttocks and newly shaven privates.

The blonde sat more gracefully, her impact finding only open farmland. She unknowingly managed to spare the entire village of Hilldale untouched in her shadow. She then commenced to applying copious amounts of suntan oil to her chest and stomach. The previously safe village met a unique end however as the blonde giantess turned over. As she rotated on to her front, she was oblivious to the tiny people screaming and running from one gigantic mountain of a breast lowering on top of them. The wall of freshly oiled skin shifted under its own ponderous weight. The mound of tit flesh buried everyone and everything beneath it. As she lay flat on her chest her breasts pressed deep craters into the ground perhaps suitable for lakes someday in the future. At the blonde’s summons the giant brunette crawled the short distance over to the blonde to help apply the tanning oil. Barely noticeable on the brunette’s rear were tiny red spots of blood intermixed with dirt and debris. Curiously a brown box no larger than an Advil avoided the worst of the destruction. Caught helplessly by the sticky moisture there, an entire house still mostly intact clung to the side of the canyon of her crack. It slid slowly down towards tightly clenched orifices below, taking it’s occupants with it. The temporary mercy afforded this house was short lived. The brunette stopped and knelt on her calves, her butt cheeks closed mercilessly on the tiny house pressing it and the people inside into a mess between two walls of muscle and fat. Hopelessly adhered next to her butt hole to be cleaned off at her next visit to the ladies room back at camp. Little deaths of no consequence to the women who caused them would be a constant throughout the day. The two of them settled back, laying their outstretched nude forms open to the sun’s warming rays. They sipped on their beers and enjoyed the privacy of nature.

* * *

The general gave the order and six thousand soldiers equipped with spears and swords set out to meet the enemy. John still reeked of two day old urine that wasn’t his own and his disheveled appearance was a stark contrast to the ordered formality of the general he was accompanying. He was kept close at the general’s side walking at a brisk pace towards the two giant intruders. From what John had understood about the general’s plan was that he, being the only one who had encountered one of the women before, would be kept as an advisor, and if at all possible try to communicate with the giant woman. How the general planned facilitate just such a communication was not entirely clear to him. Currently the general was looking at a map with an intrigued look on his face.

“Just ahead should be the village of Hilldale.” The general looked up expecting to immediately confirm the fact.

The village of Hilldale was not there. Resting in the place Hilldale had been was a bulge of breast peaking from beneath the giant blonde’s slowly breathing chest. The road the army was on simply vanished beneath a titanic boob. The general gave the signal to halt, his order relayed down the long column of soldiers by a system of colorful flags. These signal flags were needed to communicate with such a long column. Although John couldn’t imagine that the entire formation of six thousand men would appear to be any longer than a couple inches to the lounging giantesses. The general proceeded to confer with one of his other commanders for a few moments on the best course of action.

“Being this close to the enemy I think it would be prudent to divide our forces to minimize casualties from individual incidents.” The general said as he rolled his mustache in between two fingers.

“Indeed you’re right, it has already been hard on morale to see losses in such large groups to single sources.” The commander said nervously eyeing the bulge of flesh where Hilldale had been.

“We’ll split into two groups subdivided into one hundred man units.” The General continued still pulling at his pointy mustache. “I shall take half west of here.” He said pointing down a road that more or less followed the curve of the blonde’s body towards her feet over a mile and a half away. “You lead the remainder east.” The general pointed towards an overland route that wound over some small hills as it approached where the blondes head rested on her arms a few thousand feet away. “As soon as possible divide your forces into smaller groups and look for points of attack. Communicate by flags or runners from here on.”

The commander nodded and signaled to a blue flag carrier to announce marching orders. John watched as the orders were relayed down the line by a series of flags then returned signaling a readiness to march. The general smiled at John and gestured west with his sword and began walking. John followed a few paces behind. He gazed at the huge woman lying to his right, admiring the curves of her body like a perfectly formed landscape. Their was a shine to her skin that caused the sun to catch and accentuate every perfect line on her nude form. About a thousand feet to John’s right the bulge of breast beneath her body greeted him. John wondered casually how many people perished beneath it. The sensation was morbidly dull, after all the destruction he had witnessed in the last three days, he simply could not muster a care for them . The lines separating violence and sexuality grew thinner in John’s quickly eroding sanity. John’s eyes continued to follow her body down. Her shoulders fell to the small of her back and then up again forming into two perfectly round mountains of flesh separated by a canyon which narrowed and deepened as two walls of muscle and fat closed around it. As John’s imagination followed its course it began a steep descent downwards as it’s walls flowed away into two taught thighs. The canyon widened over more sensitive ground flowing around a circle of clenched wrinkled skin, and now almost vertically descended over the vast vestibule of the woman’s sex which was faintly hidden beneath a fuzz of hair parting in a clearing around a tender pink opening. The daydream ended there with the moist warmth and smell almost palpable. John broke from his daydreaming for a moment to look back over the three thousand soldiers behind him. Without exception they gazed at the woman as well, some with obvious arousal and amazement others with sheer terror. They would all have plenty of time to think about it, her tan legs stretched far into the distance presenting another thirty minutes of marching at the vary least. As another flag went up the column began to separate and form into smaller hundred man groups that began to distance themselves from each other. By the time they reached her knees thirty distinct marching groups were moving generally westward.

* * *

Sarah was certainly happy she had found this clearing.

Sarah lay there staring at the clouds passing overhead. Her skin eagerly soaked up the warming sunshine as she lazily took another sip of her beer. Camp was turning out okay she thought. A little boring, but she had made a few friends, and managed to steal some beer from the councilor’s fridge with the help of Michael. So right now she was content to lay there in the warm afternoon sun. Jenna lazily mumbled a question.

“So what was it like?”

“What was what like?”

“Well I noticed the new bare look down there and I was wondering what it felt like.” Jenna’s eyes remained closed as she spoke.

“You’ve never shaved.”

“Nope, all natural. Just never really felt the need. Besides I think my boy fried liked it.”

“It’s kinda weird, I feel naked.”

“You are naked.” Jenna giggled a little bit.

“No I mean it just feels more exposed.”

“So why’d you do it?

“You know…” Sarah insisted.

“Oh, gross.” Jenna laughed a little more. “So what’s that like?”

“You’re disgusting, why do you care?”

“Just curious. I heard you can get them from a toilet seat, you sit down to do your business and BAM--”

“Shut up about the toilet seat.” Sarah said blushing a little. “That’s way nasty.”

“So?”

“What?”

“What did it feel like?”

“Itchy.”

“And?”

“Weird.”

“Weird how?”

“It’s just weird to think about. You’ve got these little things chilling down by your V-jay-jay just hanging out. It’s like their whole lives. And when you go to the bath room they’re there watching you and when you do other stuff they’re there watching you.”

“Other stuff like fucking Michael?” Jenna giggled again.

“I didn’t fuck Michael I already told you that.”

“I bet that was a wild ride for those little guys, probably didn’t have a rubber so he just blew his load all over your bush. And the little dudes were running for their lives screaming NOOOOO!!!! Tsunami!”

“You’re so retarded.”

“Do you think he has a big dick?”

“I hope so.”

 

Chapter 5: Dangerous Territory by Galstaff
Author's Notes:

 

Kane stood on the tan mound of the giantess’s right ass cheek. He along with a hundred other men had hiked up the back of her leg and ended up finally at the pinnacle of her behind. The group, still breathing hard from the accent, listened carefully for the commander's next orders. Many of the men looked rightfully nervous to be in such a precarious position. Kane looked across to the other group a few hundred feet away on the opposite cheek. They looked miniscule against the curvature of her derrière as Kane assumed he and his group must look like. And between the two groups of men was very dangerous territory.  

The commander spoke up and ordered everyone to rest for a moment before heading down the other side into the small of her back. This is a risky move, to stay in such an exposed location for so long.

As many of his compatriots sat down and rested Kane decided to look around a little. The opportunity to admire a woman at this scale was something Kane never expected or really wanted. But curiosity would drive him to observe his surroundings.

He left the rest of the group and walked a little closer towards the valley that divided the two mounds of flesh. He carefully placed his feet avoiding where drops of sweat were beading on the skin beneath him. Using the tiny hairs that jutted regularly from the skin’s surface he steadied himself as he neared the divide. Looking down over the curve he found a disturbing sight that made his heart quicken in his chest. Directly below him was the giant girl’s asshole. The pink folds of flesh converging in a muscular ring. At this size it looked completely alien, unnatural and threatening. At least it was clean, he thought, even at this distance the only smell he found was that of a greasy sweat and oil.

He noticed something then, a few specs were moving below him. At first he didn't recognise them until he realized that is was a line of soldiers like him, moving up the valley. They had just completed the climb up through the woman’s blonde nether hairs, a mission that Kane was both happy he had not been selected for, and envious of the journey. These men now climbed past another orifice and now were carefully picking their path around this new obstacle. The task was a difficult one because of the slope of the fleshy walls on either side. The men eager to get out of there climbed over the pink wrinkles keeping as much distance between themselves and the most menacing portal to the goddess’s insides.

Kane watched them curiously until suddenly he was aware of a faint buzzing noise coming from behind him in the direction of his group. Kane started back towards his group as many of them readied their spears. The buzzing grew louder and then some kind of flying creature landed on the tan flesh scattering a few soldiers who scurried to get away from it. The buzzing ceased as the thirty foot tall lanky winged creature regarded the soldiers with it’s black multifaceted eyes. It took a step forward with it’s six spindly legs no wider than the soldiers spears. Than a long pole dropped from the closest thing it had to a mouth. It extended and to the crowd of soldier’s amazement a sharp point pressed against the flesh of the giant woman they were standing on. It punctured and sunk in several feet. Almost immediately the alien creature began fattening with bright red blood filling it’s rear. The commander ordered his men to drive it away. Kane had no idea what the hell it was but he drew his short sword and charged towards it. As he neared he saw that it was surrounded by the group. Then all at once the buzzing resumed and the creature lifted off and flew away. The men cheered and raised their weapons in celebration when suddenly a shadow rushed over all of them. A gigantic hand swung overhead blotting out the sun. Kane was still a hundred feet from his group and immediately looked up to see the palm of the girl’s impossibly large hand falling towards him. Kane turned to run, his feet slipping on the sweat covered skin. The others didn’t stand a chance. He ran for his life hearing the screams of his comrades behind him and than a deafening impact like a peal of thunder. The giant hand smeared the entire group against her ass cheek. Kane was thrown from his feet as the flesh beneath him rippled with the impacts tremors. Than all at once he was falling. Tumbling through the air as two meaty walls of flesh rose up around him. He hit the opposite wall of the canyon and slid down rolling end over end. Kane finally managed to get a hold and slow himself. He finally came to rest at the pink convergence of muscle that guarded the giantess’s insides.

***

“Damn mosquitoes.” Jenna said quietly as she withdrew her hand from her ass. She brought it up to her face and looked for the mosquito’s remains. A few tiny dots of red blood were all the proof that she needed. She then frowned. “Promise you won’t be mad.” She said as she looked over at Sarah.

“For what?” Sarah asked

“For this.” Jenna’s face contorted in a mock expression of exertion and a loud fart followed. “Ahhhh.” She sighed in contentment.

“Gross. Why do I hang out with you?”

***

Kane held on for dear life only a few feet from oblivion. More soldiers were completing the climb and realizing what was going on. Two men tried to throw a length of rope to him. Kane had just gotten his hand on it when a deep rumbling was heard beneath them. The two men’s faces went white with terror. They dropped the rope and scrambled away from the orifice trying to hug the canyon walls or grab onto stray strands of hair. Kane looked down as the hole contracted pulling at him. The giant anus bulged briefly before parting slightly for a fraction of a second. A column of hot wind issued out bursting Kane’s eardrums instantly. The titanic fart sent him and a dozen other men hurtling like rag dolls hundreds if not thousands of feet into the air. Those who weren't thrown clear were just as unlucky as the powerful muscle instantly contracted pulling a half dozen whole men inside.

Nearing the pinnacle of his flight Kane, whose ears were bleeding and bones were broken, could look down at the lounging woman and see her as that; a woman and not a landscape. It was a merciless bit of insanity as his brain fought with the panic of free flight, dieing, and overwhelming sexual signals. The one thing that caught his attention most was the faint red handprint left on her right ass cheek. He fell back to earth to die a tiny, unnoticed and completely absurd death.

*** 

Jenna couldn't help but blush. She wasn't actually that much of a exibitionist and frankly the fart had been much louder than she had expected. After a moment Jenna rose up on her elbows and reached for her beer which rested plainly on some more of that fine moss that seemed to be everywhere.

“How did you get a hold of this beer?” Jenna took the last swallow of her beer. She had only had two but she was feeling pretty tipsy. A combination of an empty stomach and the warm sun.

“Michael got them for me from the councilor’s fridge.” Sarah said plainly.

“Sounds like he really likes you. He could get in a lot of trouble for that, probably lose his job if anyone found out.” Jenna rolled onto her back and sat up. She was craving a cigarette pretty bad.

“Yeah. I keep trying to get him to come out here with me.” Sarah watched a cloud pass by overhead.

“Why? What do you want to do out here?” Jenna stood up. Almost losing her balance in the process.

“You know, fool around… fuck… whatever.”

“So… is that why you brought me out here?” Jenna said half seriously.

“Wouldn’t you like to know.”

 ***

The echoes of the blast were just subsiding when those who had survived the passing gas, and managed to remain in the canyon faced their next test. Dozens of men realized all at once that the walls of flesh on either side of them were closing in. Men fled in any direction available. Some tried to press onward in hopes of reaching the relative safety of the girl's back in time. Some tried to climb the steep walls on either side. Others fled back the way they came into the forest of hairs which covered the steep descent past the girl's sex. Most quickly realized it was too late.They cried out n panic and tried to brace themselves against the flesh. Tiny futile hands pressed against uncaring flesh. Screams became muffled then silenced. The cheeks closed pressing the helpless men into pulp between the muscular walls. when they relaxed again only tiny bloody smears remained.

Chapter 6: Nudism with nicotine and alcohol by Galstaff

Jenna lit a cigarette and stood there butt naked, a beer in one hand, a lit cigarette in the other. She thought it was just about as close to nature as anyone could get. Nudism with nicotine and alcohol. How was she ever talked into this?

She took the last few drags off her cigarette, finishing it quickly. She stood with her legs firmly together as a growing and familiar pressure mounted. One last puff on the cigarette then she crouched to put it out. She pressed it into one of those tiny mushrooms which was not much larger than the smoldering tip of the cigarette. She paused for just a moment to watch the mangled cigarette smolder next to a few of those weird mushrooms. A couple tiny pale ants, so small they were difficult to make out, scurried around the crumpled filter. She exhaled her last breath of smoke aiming it at the tiny creatures.

When she had been younger she was fascinated by ants. She would stop and examine anthills on her way to school. But like many things, with age, they had slipped beneath her notice. She walked to school like every other girl, oblivious to how many of the tiny things she crushed beneath her flip-flops.

She stood up, smiled over at Sarah, and drove the cigarette into the earth with her big toe in a twisting motion. She turned and looked towards camp.

***

No one really knew what to do. Running sounded like a great option, but which direction? The first instinct was to run in any direction as long as it led directly away from her killing feet. However those who stayed put initially survived when the woman literally stepped over them, her foot landing directly on those unfortunate bastards that chose to follow their first instinct. The goddess/woman/teenager/walking genocide--whatever you want to call her; stopped and stood directly above them. Many people still able to think of this mountain of flesh as a girl, recognized the body language when she began pressing her thighs closely together. It inspired feelings of awe and terror in those who gave any thought to the implications. Many were distracted by something else. She had something protruding from her mouth. A glimpse of fire next to supple flesh. Every few moments the girl exhaled great mouthfuls of blue grey smoke. Her chest worked like a giant billows causing the thing she was holding to flare bright red at it’s tip. It was hypnotic to watch the undersides of her breasts rise in sync with the flaring of that burning thing.

The family in the house felt the impacts of her footfalls and prayed that they came no closer. Each step shook them from their feet, the impacts threatened to simply collapse the house on top of them. When the last series of footsteps stopped they thought that perhaps they had been spared. A minute passed in relative silence. And they looked up expectantly like they were about to see storm clouds passing. Then the roof ignited. Worse than that, something pressed through it. A glowing mass of burning tobacco that flash fried everyone and everything in its path as it brutally pressed into the ground with the incomprehensible strength of the fingers which propelled it. Those who stood outside watched the house and it’s occupants get pressed into the ground, the screams from inside were mercifully short. The fingers flew away and the defeated and crumpled thing sagged to one side crushing another home beneath its weight. It bore streaks of bright red paint on the yellow wrapped tar-stained foam, the marks of the giant woman’s lips. Lazy smoke still seeped from it’s charred tip. People stood dumbstruck and baffled. They stared at the dead thing like it might rise again, a phoenix from its own ashes reborn to burn them all.

Instead they noticed that they had drawn her attention. Shivers ran down spines as two orbs swept their piercing gaze over tiny people. Some shouted and waved their arms hoping that perhaps she might suddenly repent and aid them. Their egos insisted that she knew they were here, even if she only killed them she at least knew they existed. No one could reconcile the fact that she had no idea the trouble she was causing. She blew them a kiss. Her huge glistening lips puckering and bunching together before a hurricane gust of wind propelled a fog bank of acrid smoke down on them. The disoriented coughing people fought to get their bearings in the sudden cloud. It got remarkable darker. A shadow above the smoke. Her big toe fell from the sky pushing its way through the fog. It landed squarely on the smoldering wreckage of the destroyed homes. When it twisted even the ground moaned under it’s grinding pressure.

***

“Where are you going?” Sarah said, casually sitting up.

“Drank too much beer, I have to pee.” Jenna turned and took a step in the direction of the camp.

“Yeah, so? Where are you going?”

“Back to the camp.”

“Why?”

“I just told you I have to pee.”

“Just go.”

“Where?”

“Here.”

“Here?”

“You’ve never pissed in the woods?”

“Well…”

“Well what?”

“Well of course I have.”

“Then What‘s the problem?”

“Right here?”

“Why not?”

“No way. I won‘t do it. What if someone’s watching?” Jenna picked up her red bra from where it was laying casually strewn near some weird looking moss.

“Come on, nobody’s around. Just pick a spot and go.” Sarah stared at her for a moment.

“Okay…” Jenna set her bra back down. “You brought TP?”

“You want me to wipe your ass too?”

“Never mind.” Jenna removed a small pack of Kleenex from the canvas bag. She took a few steps and picked her spot. “I can’t go if you’re watching.”

“I won’t look I promise.” Sarah covered her eyes with her hand.

“Don’t peak.”

“No one’s watching, relax.”

Jenna made sure Sarah wasn’t looking, then carefully lowered herself until her feet were firmly planted and her ass was sitting on her haunches. She opened her thighs and felt a slight breeze stir the soft hair of her pubes, a sensation that was both really great and really odd. She looked back over at Sarah who was keeping her word and not looking. “Plug your ears, too.” Jenna said from her low squat.

“What?”

“I don’t want you listening.”

“Would you just piss already?”

“Okay.” Jenna said. She pouted a little before looking down at her feet.

Soft earth pressed up between her toes. It was that weird colored moss again. The space between her feet was now dimmed by her shadow, and the moss looked like it had tiny mushrooms growing throughout it. It almost seemed like it was crisscrossed with lighter spots in a grid. Jenna wondered why it grew like that. She wiggled her toes a little in the soft earth and rested her hands on her knees. Then after checking once more to see that Sarah wasn’t looking, and taking a deep breath, she relaxed, and her body slowly obliged. A few hesitant drops wandered through her blonde bush before falling to the ground. That was followed by a meandering trickle that began to splatter on the earth beneath her. Then she could hold back no longer and with a loud sigh and a shudder of relief a jet of warm piss leapt from her body and crashed noisily on the ground below. She looked lazily down at a quickly spreading puddle. Then over at Sarah who was very blatantly peaking.

***

“She’s spared us!”

“Praise the gods she has spared us!”

The old man screamed his delirious joy to the hundreds of others in the town square, most of them more or less convinced of the same good news. She had stepped right over the town center, her devastating foot instead coming to rest in mostly open farm country to the east, the tremor of it’s impact nearly shaking the town off it’s foundations. Her other foot remained planted squarely on the other side of town. Those gathered in the town square rejoiced in the temporary reprieve from a quick death beneath her uncaring toes. The view was now quite immodest. Which did not bother the old man at all as he continued his ranting joy.

“She has chosen to spare us! Thank you!”

The old man raised his arms to heaven just in time to see it come rushing down. The woman’s privates fell towards hundreds of terrified people. Towering tan thighs banded with young muscle lowered the woman’s underside at an incredible rate. Knees bent and rushed outward, her ass cheeks slowly stretched apart. The gigantic folds of her favors peaked from within the downy forest of her light blonde pubes. The towns folk either ran for cover or instinctively dropped where they were. The goddess squatted above them unaware of her captive audience, thousands of terrified people who were trapped within the span of her thighs, waited for what inevitably came next.

***

Jenna watched the puddle spreading on the ground between her legs. This whole process was taking an uncomfortably long amount of time and was quite a bit louder than she had hoped. Initially she had tried to control her stream, clench the right muscles to make this a dignified and lady-like trickle. But it was no use, it was quickly apparent she had held it too long. The flood gates were thrown wide and even Jenna had been surprised by the ferocity of the stream that pummeled the ground. She had to stifle a squeal as a few stray drops splashed against her calf. She looked down at the growing yellow puddle and the crater her stream was excavating in it’s center.

It reminded her of a time when she was twelve or thirteen that she had gone hiking. Her aunt had suspected she might have diabetes. Her family wasn’t going pay hundreds of dollars to a doctor to tell them something they could figure out on their own, so her aunt had taken her hiking. Jenna didn’t really understand this whole thing, but her aunt said that the ancient Greeks used to do it the same way. So they had hiked around all afternoon talking while Jenna’s aunt made her drink can after can of soda. After she had drank a six pack of mountain dew, hiking was getting uncomfortable so they stopped and sat down. Her aunt made her drink two more cans for good measure before instructing her to find an anthill. Jenna had been a little confused by this. She had seen her brothers piss on anthills before, she had gone so far as to beg them to stop, she had even gone to inspect the puddles afterwards to look for survivors. But she was a young women now and her aunt wouldn’t tolerate any such nonsense. So she obliged. She made her aunt look away as she had found her target. It was maybe six inches across with several entrances. It was a large anthill but it fit nicely in the span between her thighs, and easily beneath her shadow. Hundreds of ants were moving busily around excavating and maintaining their home. She looked down at their efforts knowing that it would soon all be in vain.

“I’m sorry about this.”

She couldn’t watch. The sound alone was hard to deal with. She couldn’t remember any other time she had had to go so bad. When she was done. There was nothing left of the ant’s city. It had been flooded and washed away and drowned. Her aunt laughed and said that she was supposed to piss near an anthill not obliterate one. Like a racehorse, she laughed. The two of them watched for a while to see if any surviving ants indicated sugar in her urine. They didn’t. No Diabetes. A weird afternoon excursion resulted in one clear diagnosis, one destroyed city, and one odd memory.

Jenna finished up. She bobbed her ass a couple of times to shake off the last drops then wiped herself with a tissue, discarded it, and stood up. No sooner had she risen to her full height than the matter faded from her notice. She stepped carefully over the puddle and walked over to Sarah who had another beer waiting for her.

Chapter 7: The View from Above by Galstaff
Author's Notes:
Some minor m/f interaction. As always this chapter earns it's x rating.

Darien had watched dozens of men fall to their deaths from the precarious climb through the intoxicating forest that blanketed this soft cliff of flesh. This region of the giant woman had been one of the only climbable ones so in an effort to get off of the dangerous ground over three hundred men had began the climb. This whole operation was doomed as far as Darien was concerned. Merely a diversion to distract the monsters while the palace and the royal family were evacuated. At first when he and the other men had stood in the shadowed canyon of her thighs their had been joking and nervous laughter. As they had looked up at the giant woman’s privates their were jeering and taunts by some of the men daring others to have their way with the lass. It was truly awe-inspiring at that scale. What was only a finger length on Darien’s wife turned out to be a grueling climb of several hundred feet. What was on a normal woman the most sought after locale in the world, on this woman was a deathtrap.

When the first man fell Darien had been right beneath him. The man lost his footing on a sweat soaked hair as big around as his thigh and gone tumbling past screaming all the way down. They had pressed on. The inverted landscape meant that they were climbing towards the eventual goal of her lower back by route of her crotch followed by the risky path of her crack. The smell in the thick of her bush was incredibly strong and sweet. And through no fault of their own many men were forced to climb encumbered by their own excitement, which was quite uncomfortable. Even as the thickness of the forest began to thin the smell only grew stronger. The climbable path had split into two routes traveling on either side of an large outcropping of flesh which developed into two wrinkly pink lips shielding her most intimate entrance from view. Darien had just passed these monstrous looking things and had began climbing the last portion of the vertical climb where the path began to ascend out of the shadow of her thighs. Several more men had already fallen and others had become hopelessly tangled in the densest patches of hair.

It had been then that the worst thing had happened. Nearly a hundred men had finished the hardest part of the climb and had continued over another area of the woman’s sensitive flesh. Something high above on the woman’s mountainous rear had got her attention and she brought her hand down on it hard no doubt flattening the soldiers who had taken the route. Her entire backside shook with the impact. Then even worse, she had shifted and let pass a thunderous blast of gas that had echoed like a peal of thunder. Her whole body shook with what Darien guessed was laughter then her body moved and Darien watched as the canyon of her crack closed on any remaining survivors there. Those two giant muscles had clenched together with terrible finality before they had relaxed again. Darien had prepared to continue his climb and pass the same way past the bloody smears that had been colleagues when the entire woman’s body had shifted. Darien’s only choice had been to hold on as the gigantic woman stood up.

***

John stood up and breathed in deeply. The pain in his chest was gone. Which was remarkable considering he was certain that he had several broken ribs. He closed his eyes and simply allowed himself to respire in peace. Something wasn’t right here. John looked around half dreading what he might see. Sure enough the surroundings were familiar but distorted. Then he saw them. In the clearing only a little ways ahead were two women, one standing, the other laying on the ground. Both were naked and both were very familiar to him. John recognized them immediately despite the fact that the perspective was remarkably different. He was eye level with them instead of running for his life among the debris at their feet. The one standing up was the blonde that had nearly crushed him beneath her foot earlier that day. And the brunette merely two days ago had wiped out his entire town in a most undignified fashion. And he had seen her before, much like this. He watched them for a moment perfectly content to have escaped their interest for now.

They were strikingly beautiful which only drew more resentment from John for placing such contradiction in his hatred for them. They had killed everyone he had ever known. People he had loved were given the most disgraceful of deaths from the most remarkable creatures. But now she was the only person that he knew. This stunning brunette who dealt death so casually to every insignificant thing that failed to draw her notice. And now she was here. This moment was one that John had been looking forward to.

Seemingly on cue she sat up, reclining casually on her elbows. Her hazel eyes found John immediately.

“Hi.” She smiled and motioned for John to come closer.

John took a few hesitant steps forward. The blonde woman saw him now and waved which caused her breasts to rock tantalizingly back and forth.

“I know you.” The brunette said as she took another drink from her beer. “You were the guy who was so upset about something. Tiny people or some such weirdness.” She laughed and called over to the blonde woman. “He must think he’s a bug or something.”

“He doesn’t look like a bug to me.” The blonde responded, her eyes drifting slowly the entirety of John‘s body.

John blushed realizing he was nude. He looked back at the blonde who smiled politely at him. She held something in her lips that glowed orange when she breathed in and smoked when she exhaled.

“So bug man. What’s your name?” The brunette said.

“John.”

“That doesn’t sound like a bug’s name to me. Well, John. That luscious lady over there is my friend Jenna and my name is Sarah.” Sarah motioned again for him to come closer. “Come here. I’ve missed you John.”

“How is that possible? You don’t know me. I’m just a spec to you.”

“What kind of talk is that? You’re right here and you don’t look at all small to me.”

“Me either.” Jenna chimed in as she finished her cigarette.

“That’s because none of this is real.” John said. “None of it.”

“Wow, that’s a shame. Right Jenna?” Sarah pouted slightly.

“Big one.” Jenna replied.

“So what if your right then? What if I am just a big ol’ meanie who pissed all over your parade? What then?” Sarah took another swig of her beer.

“I don’t know.”

“Shouldn’t you reason with us? Try to get us to stop stomping all over your friends?” She emphasized her point by playfully patting the ground with her bare foot. “And quit standing over there like some skittish cat. Come over here and talk with me.”

John weakly obliged. He walked over to her side and sat down. His naked ass sank slightly into the mossy ground. Sarah’s naked body right next to him seemed to exude pure heat and desire.

“I think I heard some screams.” Sarah giggled.

John looked down between his thighs and indeed saw the tiny houses there. He squinted to make out the tiny running forms of people quickly fleeing where he had settled. With some embarrassment he noticed that his exposed privates had settled resting on the ground there. It was grotesque to see those fleeing him and imagining those who weren’t so lucky.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” Sarah purred.

“What?”

“That feeling of power… Sexual power.” Sarah reached one confident hand between John’s legs and found what she was looking for there. “Don’t deny it. I can feel the proof right here. You like this.” She moved her hand in a slow and deliberate motion.

John tensed but didn’t pull away. He turned his head. He couldn’t look at what was happening to him, or into Sarah’s intense eyes. He found himself staring at Jenna that statuesque blonde of perfect proportions. His conscious mind was in disarray but his unconscious feelings dictate exactly what he wanted. As he stared at her, Jenna lowered herself onto her haunches and placed her hands on her knees. Her two bare feet rose from her toes to the roundness of her heel which became the taught line of her calf leading to the soft the curve of her rear. She sighed.

“What’s she doing?” John said weakly.

“What’s it look like dummy?” Sarah chuckled. “Don’t look. She can’t go if your looking. She has a shy bladder.” Sarah placed her free hand under John’s chin and slowly rotated his head til he was looking at her again. “Does it feel good?” She asked. Her hand brushed his cheek before descending to join her other.

“Yes.” John said nearly breathlessly.

He couldn’t help himself and stole a glimpse of what was happening below. He tried to resist this. He tried to pull away. To push this woman off of him. To run away. But his limbs felt like lead. Like dead weights holding him right where he was. Every part of body felt numb with one glorious exception. He looked down again. The tiny things screaming inaudible screams as the shadow of her hands and his shame moved back and forth over them.

“Those poor people.” He gasped.

“Yeah, you’re giving them quite a show.”

“None of this is real.”

“It’s real to them.” She pointed to the tiny spectators trapped between his legs. “It looks like you’re about ready to make it even more real.” Her adept hands moved faster and faster.

John turned his head trying to find anything to focus on but the sensations he was feeling. His eyes drifted across the cloudless blue sky, the forest treetops, then the naked crouched form of that blonde murdering giantess who was again drowning countless helpless people beneath her. John gasped and his face was once more pulled back to Sarah’s

“Eyes here.” She said dead serious. “You’re not going to last much longer. So I wanted to say this before it happens.” She paused, though her hands did not. “I’m not a bad person. I just don’t know. How could I? If this isn’t real then find me out there where it is. Remember.” She leaned towards him.

“Find me.” She sealed her request with a kiss.

It was the best thing John had ever felt. He melted into that moment and lost it. The corners of his vision grayed and grew blurry. The world rolled aimlessly before his eyes. Two beautiful smiling women, flashes of green foliage and blue sky. Then his own body stretched out below him. His weakly sprawled arms. His outstretched thighs. And between them the softening length of himself. His mind cried in outrage and shame as he saw the puddle that the girl had summoned. A pool of white swirled and mixed with debris and struggling pale forms inundated in his seed. Then it was gone and all he saw was black.

***

“Hold on!” Darien cried out as the rumbling grew louder all around.

He looked around once again trying to regain his bearings. He saw the blonde arching hair that he clung to for dear life. He followed it to it’s origin a few feet over head where it sprouted from the pink flesh there. That same pink flesh was stretched in every direction as a ceiling or a sky above him. Other pale blonde hairs were all around interwoven into a brier patch of tangled pubes as thick around as tree trunks. Darien could see other terrified men in similar predicaments in various positions trying to hold on. Looking around he realized he was directly in the no man’s land between orifices. In front of him and slightly to the left was the giantess’s huge wrinkled labia now stretched with a fair distance between them. On either side were groves of pubic hair where dozens of men held on for their lives. It was like an inverted landscape with it’s own hills and valleys, peaks and forests. Behind Darien loomed a gigantic butt hole that seemingly clenched and unclenched at random shaking the hair he held onto.

It was now very clear what was happening. A hundred feet in front of him the first drop pooled and detached falling lazily towards the earth below. Everything around Darien was shaking with anticipation as more bright yellow drops, each the size of a house, flowed out. Already it was more liquid than he’d ever seen and it hadn’t even begun yet. Darien watched one of the drops fall. It glistened yellow as if fell then it impacted far below. Darien then realized it wasn’t open ground beneath the woman. It was a town. The drop of urine hit with such force that it blasted apart a home and tossed it’s occupants mercilessly into the soaked street. Darien surveyed in horror the people trapped between her bare feet. He watched their panicked hopeless movements far below and prayed for them and for himself.

All at once somewhere far above him and out of sight, a colossal mouth let out a monstrous sigh and the torrent was unleashed. Darien first looked to where the urine burst from her body. All around him muscles shook and a acrid smelling breeze whipped by him from the displaced air. An impossible amount of liquid twisted from her body. He looked down when he heard the full force of the stream impact far below. An entire neighborhood was instantly submerged. Houses, stores, buildings and people were ripped apart by the ferocious liquid which snaked it’s way across the town seemingly at random leaving a path of warm destruction. People ran from it, pleaded with it, some even threw up their hands in a desperate gesture as it overtook them. It was no use. Where it passes no one survived. Another grunt from far above caused the sky to shake and the impossibly powerful jet of piss grew even more intense. Darien watched in horror as the thing snaked suddenly right flowing through the woman’s pubic hair. A soldier who was hanging there was grabbed and propelled helplessly towards the earth at a bone crushing speed. Others were simply shaken from their perches and hurtled towards the ground below. Where they made tiny splashes in the newly formed lake. The stream continued to wander across the woman’s underside taking many men with it. Smaller streams and trickles sprouted and danced along the woman’s curves sometimes snaking up the woman’s thighs.

Far below the city was completely submerged in the ferocious waters still stirred by the woman’s pissing which was sending up tremendous splashes that fell upon her feet and legs much to the giant’s apparent annoyance. The deadly currents caused by the warm jet of piss hitting the lake’s surface meant that anyone who was still alive and floating was quickly drawn into the full force of the stream crushing them under millions of gallons of piss and breaking their body on the bottom of the lake some distance below. Darien watched this deadly efficient form of extermination a few times before he had to look away. One tiny figure, a woman perhaps, swam so desperately against the current. But her feeble strokes could not outpace this fore of nature. Darien thought he heard a far off scream over the booming sound of water all around as the tiny thing was wholly consumed by the torrent of urine.

Then as quickly as it began the stream subsided in a few weak squirts. The woman’s thighs flexed and the whole world shook up and down dislodging the last few drops and more than a few of the last survivors whose screams were plainly audible now that the thundering stream wasn’t overpowering them. They fell quite some distance to the yellow lake below where they sank below the surface with a few feeble attempts at swimming from their bodies that had been broken by the fall.

Darien looked around wondering what happened next. His answer made itself quickly apparent. From the sunlight still pouring in from between her open thighs Darien saw what looked to be a tremendous cloud drifting towards him. As it drew nearer he could see that it was being held in the huge fingers of a goddess. He could here more cries of fear from many men who had already been through so much. Darien could tell that their were far fewer voices now. The white cloud seemed to be made of some kind of soft cloth or something like it. The powerful fingers holding it pressed the white tissue up and rubbed it over the flesh and hair there. It pressed her lips apart and ran along the space between Darien watched as it rushed towards him overtaking other struggling men as it came. Before he could even react it hit him. The material rushed over him grabbing at his body. He held on desperately as it rushed by carrying with it many muffled cries for help. Then it was past. Darien watched the tremendous hand push it further over the bumpy contours of her asshole then it lowered and retreated. As it rushed by again Darien looked down and saw a half dozen captive men struggling against the now yellowed material. Even worse he saw several bloody smears that had been men before being crushed into paste against the woman’s privates. Then all at once the woman’s hand released it and it fell quickly to the ground below where it sat on the shore of the yellow lake. Perhaps he should have jumped onto it. Those men had made it to the ground safely perhaps they were out of danger. Just as that thought entered his mind it was quickly forced out. Wind whistled past as the ground fell away until Darien could only see the white tissue by looking down two towering thighs. The tissue sat idly by the lake next to the woman’s tremendous bare right foot. The men trapped inside appeared now to be just specks to Darien’s high perch. Then quite suddenly the woman’s left foot soared over the tepid lake and joined the right landing squarely on the tissue and flattening it and it’s contents into the moist ground. Then she continued walking, more earth and people passing beneath her feet and Darien, having no other choice, watched.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=581