Massive Medieval Mayhem by Bananaman1
Summary: Story that takes place during the Crusades with giant women and "magic." Not sure where the plot is going yet.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 13944 Read: 67654 Published: March 02 2016 Updated: July 02 2019
Story Notes:
Oh boy. I guess I've returned. I already have the first three chapters written. I've had so much trouble posting this, but I finally managed to get it up. I will try to work on my other story, but I'm having some writers block at the moment. I'm not having the same problem with this one.

1. Chapter 1 by Bananaman1

2. Chapter 2 by Bananaman1

3. Chapter 3 by Bananaman1

4. Chapter 4 by Bananaman1

5. Chapter 5 by Bananaman1

6. Chapter 6 by Bananaman1

7. Chapter 7 by Bananaman1

8. Chapter 8 by Bananaman1

9. Chapter 9 by Bananaman1

Chapter 1 by Bananaman1
In the late 1100s in an alternate reality, tensions were brewing between the Christains and Muslims. There were powerful wizards that lived secluded from others, hidden in caves outside of cities like Jerusalem and Damascus. These wizards had rarely been seen by people, but their powers are felt by many. No one knew how many there were, except the wizards themselves, of course. Besides them, no one knew what powers they had, besides one that almost everyone knew about. They had the power to make people grow. It had only been used on women, and no one was sure why only them and who was chosen. There were other effects on the women that still remained a mystery. Certain circumstances may cause more growth or other strange changes. The women that had been affected by the wizards' power were used by the Christians and Muslims in their armies as weapons of war. Their superhuman strength, size and power made them formidable opponents in the battlefield. They could easily kill hundreds of men, which was why both sides usually had a giant with them to counter their opponents'. The first battle between the Christians and the Muslims in this Holy War was about to take place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, I believe the enemy is up ahead," a soldier said.

"Thank you," General Francis replied.

General Francis and his army of Christians marched onward. They had been traveling for a few days now and were nearing the Muslim forces their intelligence had told them about.

"Sir, he's right. I can see their forces. They aren't too far," Maya said.

Maya was the giant in General Francis' army. She was 500 feet tall and quite a fighter. She had long brown hair and brown eyes as well. She was very attractive, especially to the soldiers. She had been a common peasant until she was "cursed" by a wizard. One of the side effects of the growing spell that was soon discovered was that, when another giant was killed, the killer grew by some amount. No one was sure how much they grew, as it seemed to be different each time. Frances and his men found out after Maya had killed her first giant. She was only around 20 feet tall at the time. This giant was nearly 50 feet tall, but she was no match for Maya. Maya seemed to be a natural born fighter. Maya grew of 100 feet after her first kill, but her subsequent kills never had netted her as much growth. She had never faced enemies that were too much larger than her, but she had heard that her upcoming opponent was difficult to beat. Ismat, the giant of the Muslim army Maya and the army was to be facing, was apparently very large. Maya would soon find out just how big she really was.

Maya and the soldiers trudged on. Her feet made small booms with each step and lightly shook the earth. To the normal sized people, this was a bit of a problem, as it messed with their balance while they fought other normal sized soldiers. Her bare toes were painted black, and the big toe of each foot had a small white lion on them, the insignia of the Christian armies.

The Muslims had been walking away from the Christian army, but a 500 foot tall women is not exactly quiet. The Muslims were soon alerted to the Christian's presence and turned to meet them. Ismat turned with her men. She had been farther away from Maya than the rest of the soldiers, so she appeared smaller than she really was. As she stepped forward, Maya got to see her true height. She was nearly a mile tall, way larger than anyone she had faced before. Her brown hair was slightly curly and went all the way down to the small of her back. She had bright blue eyes. She towered over everyone and everything else on the field.

Francis held up his hand for his men to stop. Ismat was huge compared to anything the men had seen, and none of the soldiers could say they were not the least bit scared. They had seen what Maya could do to the opposition; what could a woman ten times her size do to them?

"Men, do not be afraid," Francisaddressed the army. "She is big. Very big. I know this. But we have Maya. Maya may not be as big as her, but Maya is one hell of a fighter. I have no doubt that she will be able to take this woman down, with her strength and her wits. And do not forget that not only Maya can fight this woman. It may be more important for us to fight the ground troops, but if you can get a slash in on her, go for it. Remember, deus vult!"

The soldiers roared and cheered. Francis motioned his hand forward and his men started forward. The Muslim army copied their movement. Ismat stepped forward and shook the earth violently. Horses reigned back and whinnied in fear. Even Maya staggered a bit. Ismat had a smug look on her face; she obviously thought that the Christians would put up a measly fight.

The armies drew closer to each other. Francis put his head down and shouted to the army.

"Charge!"

At once the soldiers sprang forward. Ismat stopped suddenly, surprised at the courage of her foes. Her delay was short lived, though, and she stepped forward again, covering huge distance. Her massive foot slammed into the ground and onto the two colliding armies, kill hundreds of her own soldiers and the enemy's. Francis had not been stomped, but he was close to her toes. They loomed a few hundred feet above him, and he felt his confidence start to fade away, in awe and fear of just how big Ismat was.

Maya, however, remained intrepid. She was, like all of her comrades, daunted by Ismat. She still pushed onward, and ran towards her foe. It was too difficult for the blacksmiths to even attempt to make any sort of weapons for the giants, so they had to use only their own bodies to fight. Stomping on dozens of people, Maya ran to Ismat and beat savagely on her legs. Ismat recoiled a bit from the sudden shock but quickly recovered. She threw Maya off like she was nothing. She crushed some more soldiers unconsciously as she made her way toward Maya.

Maya was in some pain after the throw but got up. She once again ran to Ismat, though this time, instead of attacking her leg, she scaled it. It was a bit difficult to climb, and even harder to stay on with Ismat thrashing about trying to throw her off, but Maya climbed upwards. She had to climb high up and attack Ismat in important areas like her head if she was to win this fight.

Back down on the ground, a gruesome battle took place by Ismat's toes. Swords clashed and men screamed as they fell. Arrows rained from above and killed dozens of soldiers. Francis had personally killed a few men, but he was more of the brains behind the battle. Occasionally he swiped at Ismat's colossal toes. She never made any indication that she felt anything, not from just Francis' slashes but from any number of arrows or attacks on her feet.

Above, Maya continued to climb. Ismat was desperately trying to throw her off. Like Maya had heard stories about Ismat, Ismat had heard stories about Maya. She'd heard how Maya was a savage and smart fighter. Maya threw some hard punches on her way up that Ismat could no longer ignore. Despite her small size (in relation to Ismat, at least), she could dish out some heavy blows.

Maya reached her head and neck area and put all her force behind these punches. She struck Ismat in the back of her neck, and Ismat let out a deafening scream. All fighting on the ground momentarily stopped as the soldiers registered the noise. Maya kept the attack up and started her assault on Ismat's face. Ismat was in intense pain, but managed to get ahold of Maya. With Maya inside her two hands, Ismat prepared to throw her on the ground, but another strike from Maya to the neck made Ismat drop her. The one thing Maya hadn't thought about was the fall. She wasn't sure how her body would handle falling from a mile. Ismat was falling as well from Maya's devastating blow. With a boom, Ismat fell to the ground, crushing hundreds of soldiers beneath her body. Maya fell on top of her, so her landing wasn't as hard as she had expected. It wasn't soft, though.

Francis had been lucky enough to have been by Ismat's feet when she fell, meaning he was not in the "blast zone" of her body. He was by her enormous soles with some of his own men. Ismat stirred a little and her foot raised a little bit. She wasn't dead.

Maya wasn't doing too well either. She was completely out of energy and could no longer fight. She was just grateful that she hadn't died. Suddenly, a powerful boom sounded in the distance. It was louder than the sound of Ismat falling. The booms kept coming at regular intervals, each one louder than the last. Again, all fighting had stopped. Maya used her last bit of energy to get up and walk toward Francis. She reached him and pick him and a few fellow soldiers up, but not after stepping on some Muslim soldiers first.

Maya walked away from the battlefield slowly. She was too drained of energy to go fast. The booming only got louder, and shook the earth violently. Maya stumbled from the force of them.

Suddeny, a gigantic foot, dwarfing even Ismat, came into view, high up in the sky. The feminine foot descended from above and smashed down on top of the spot where Maya, Francis and the other few soldiers had been just moments before. Maya was knocked to the ground from the power to this woman's foot. She lifted her titanic foot off the ground and continued her stride forward. As she walked away, her foot began to grow a bit. Where Ismat and a few hundred soldiers were before was now just blood. This woman had obliterated the fighters in an instant. Maya looked up but she could not see any of the woman's features beyond her ankle, as she was too tall. Before today Maya had been one of the largest giants she knew; now, she knew that she really wasn't all that big.

Maya walked back towards the city where the king and queen lived, along with the largest army the Christians had. Maya and Francis weren't sure if they had won that battle, but they sure had quite the tale to tell, and quite possibly a much larger and much more dangerous enemy.
Chapter 2 by Bananaman1
Maya headed back towards the town with Francis and some soldiers in her hand. When they arrived at the city, she put Francis and the others down and bid them goodbye for now. Due to her size, Maya was not able to enter the city. She was both too large to go anywhere or do anything safely and she was not allowed by the king and queen. Although she could not enter the city, she could talk to them, which was what she intended to do now.

The sun was setting over the quite grand city. It was home to the king and queen, after all. It was nothing too spectacular to Maya, though. She was taller than the castle, so very little surprised her or garnered her respect. Ismat had, and that one women definitely had.

Maya walked along the outskirts of city and arrived at the castle. She had to bend down to be able to see through the dining room window. She saw that the king and queen were eating dinner together. The king had his back to her, but the queen saw her huge eye looking through the window and alerted her husband.

The king put down his napkin and got up. He waddled over to the window and opened it up. He was actually fairly young for the king, only his mid 40s. He had short brown hair that was starting to gray. He wasn't much of a fighter or a leader, and was king in mainly just title. Francis led most of the military expeditions and he had many other advisors to oversee things like taxes and politics for him. The queen was one of his best advisors. She was beautiful, with long blonde hair and strong features. She was much more fit to be a leader. She was cool headed and always knew what to do in a stressful situation.

"Ah, Maya," the king said. "You've returned. How did the battle fair?"

"Well..." Maya's voice trailed. She didn't have to talk to him in the same manner others did. She was respected by the king. He was also a little daunted by her. "What do you want to hear first, the good news or the bad news?"

"You know me. I'm very optimistic. Tell me the good news."

"The good news is that I guess you could say we 'won.'"

"And what do you mean by that? 'Won?'"

"Ismat, the Muslim giant, is dead. As is most of their army and a good chunk of ours. I didn't kill her, though."

"Well, who did?" The king asked.

"That's the bad news," Maya answered. "I'd weakened Ismat quite a bit. I was really drained of energy, so I couldn't have finished her off, when all of a sudden everyone hears this booming sound. We're all wondering what it is when a giant foot, way bigger than anything else, even her, and she was a mile tall, came and stepped on her. Completely destroyed her and probably a few hundred soldiers."

The king's face was deep in thought. He didn't say much for a while. The queen had been listening intently the whole time, and chimed in.

"How big was she, do you think?"

"Bigger than Ismat, and definitely bigger than me," Maya said. "She was probably over 50 miles, I'd say. You'd have to check with the mathematicians."

The queen let out a small gasp. She pushed her blonde hair back. The king managed to get something else out.

"Was she headed this way?"

"I'm not sure," Maya replied. "When you're that big, though, you can cover a lot of ground very fast. She wasn't headed this way when I left, but I wouldn't be surprised if she turned around and was headed over here."

One of the king's advisors ran into the room.

"Sorry, my lord," he said, "but I've received news about the recent battle. I have all the details here that are currently known and-"

"Sorry, Arthur, but looks like someone's already done your job," the king said, gesturing at Maya. She smiled.

"Oh," Arthur said. "I'm sorry to apologize, my lord."

"Not a problem, Art-"

Boom.

A low rumble sounded in the distance. Maya turned around, and the king, queen and Arthur looked out the window.

An enormous pair of feet was striding towards them with great speed. Boom. This must be the same woman that had crushed Ismat. She was bigger than before.

"Oh, no," the king muttered.

Maya could hear Francis already directing soldiers to positions and saw hundreds of men marching out of the city, towards the colossal woman. Boom. The feet were rapidly approaching the city. Francis stayed inside the walls, not too eager to fight another giant woman anytime soon, especially not one so much larger than Ismat.

BOOM.

The pair of feet stopped a few hundred feet from the city with earth shaking force. Literally. The castle walls, made of stone and hard materials hundreds of years before, rocked a bit from the step. Maya was shaken as well and nearly fell, while the king and many others actually did. The woman's feet were enormous. The toes were around the same height at Ismat, and Maya could only guess how large the woman was in her entirety. Her toenails were painted white, and a gold star was on the big toe of each foot. The soldiers continued their advance towards her. Maya thought they were much braver than her. And also more stupid than her. Maya was fairly brave, but she thought that charging at a woman whose toes alone were 10 times taller than her (and hundreds of times taller than the men) was just plain idiotic.

Then the giant talked and the men stopped their advance.
Chapter 3 by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
I'm going to try to update my other story tomorrow, but no promises.
"I would stop running if I were you."

Her loud voice resonated throughout the city and shook buildings. The men disobeyed Francis and listened to this woman. Her face was still unable to be seen. She wiggled her toes a bit, a small movement to her but one that rocked the men closest to them. Then she lifted her foot up in the air and put her big toe down, not close to the men but where her foot was. Again, the men shook and some fell. Her foot returned to its original position with mighty force.

"Where is your leader?" The titan asked.

All at once the soldiers began to shout to her. They pointed to the castle where the king was, but she couldn't see their tiny hands or hear their voices.

"Watch out," she said.

Long blonde hair descended from the sky, followed by a gigantic face. She had large, gray eyes and a rounded chin. She looked normal for someone so huge.

The long hair hang loosely and hit a few soldiers. Some went flying dozens of feet, but most were relatively unharmed. The men continued to shout and point, and she seemed to understand what they were saying.

"Thank you," she said, and took a step towards the castle. Her humongous foot passed over the soldiers, and a part of her toe accidentally stepped on a sort of the wall. The part was instantly destroyed, and surrounding parts were weakened. And, of course, there were the powerful tremors.

"Whoops," the woman said, unperturbed by the damage she caused.

Maya was standing outside the king's window still, and she was right where the woman wanted to see. As she bent over and looked at the puny castle, she saw Maya.

"Oh? Who's this?" She asked. Her colossal fingers reached down and picked Maya up. Maya was defenseless and unable to do anything. Maya was smaller than this woman's fingertips. She put Maya on the tip of her pointer finger and examined her with enormous, gray eyes.

"Who are you?" The woman demanded.

"I'm-I'm Maya," Maya managed. Truth be told, Maya was terrified. "I'm the, uh, the giant for one of the king's armies."

"Giant, eh? You're pretty big, alright." The woman laughed.

Maya didn't say anything. The woman set her down outside the walls.

"You just stay there, okay, giant?" The woman laughed again.

She leaned over and stuck her finger in the window. She tried to, at least. The massive digit destroyed the window and a good chuck of the top tower as well. Maya could hear the king's screaming, but the woman probably couldn't. Eventually, it seemed she had had enough, and she ripped off the top bit of the tower. It was minuscule in her hand; it was around the same size Maya had been in her hand.

"Well, that didn't go as expected," the woman said. "Why didn't you just come on out?"

"Who are you?" The king croaked. He was even more frightened than Maya.

"I do suppose I have been a little secretive so far," the giant admitted. "You can call me Anna. I came on behalf of Mother. She wanted me to talk to you, and maybe negotiate some treaties."

"Treaties? Mother? What are you talking about?" The king was bewildered.

"Treaties that you give a set amount of land to Mother, and she won't crush you. Or have one of her many diplomats, like myself, do the job for her."

The king said nothing. Maya could hear the queen gently crying next to him. The queen never lost her cool, but now she had.

"Why should I give anything to you?" The king asked.

"Were you not paying attention? I just said that you would very likely be crushed!" Anna's voice was rising. It was already very loud.

The king had only one hope left before he gave into Anna.

"Maya may not be as big as you, but she is a great fighter."

Maya flinched at that. The queen had always been better with these sorts of things. Maya was a good fighter, but in no way did she think she could take Anna.

"You're right. I mean, she is a{i}giant{/i} after all. Look at her. She's huge!" Anna giggled. Then her face turned serious. "Are you going to accept the deal or not?"

The king's frightful look returned. "F-fine. We can negotiate something. Just not now. Give me and my wife some time to think."

"That's what I like to hear! I'm glad you agreed, but I'm only going to give you one day. Mother doesn't like waiting," Anna said cheerfully.

She "gently" placed the top of the castle on the ground in the center of the city.

"See you tomorrow," she said happily, and thundered away, shaking the earth with each step.
Chapter 4 by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
I will try to get the next "installment" of my other story out today, but I'm apologizing in advance if I can't get it out today or if it's not that well written.
Maya walked to the center of town. Technically, she wasn't allowed in the walls because she was "too big," but no one would argue after seeing Anna. Besides, the walls were partially destroyed now.

Maya arrived at the top of the tower. It was laid haphazardly on ground in the center of the city. A few homes had been damaged, but nothing too major had happened. As Maya neared, she heard the queen say something to the king.

"-to go see Clover."

"No, Elizabeth, you can't be serious!" The king shouted.

"I am," Queen Elizabeth answered. "It's the only way. Clover can cast the spell, and Maya could help train me."

"What is going on?" Maya interrupted.

"Elizabeth has gone mad," the king said.

"How so?"

"Listen to her plan. It's crazy. It'll never work."

The queen spoke. She sounded like she had all the details already planned out.

"Maya, you know the small cave a couple miles from here?" She asked. She continued when Maya nodded her head. "Well, a wizard named Clover lives there. Damon knows her. It'll sound crazy, I know, but listen to me.

"Simply put, no one here can stop Anna. She's too big. And we can't just give her the city. We've worked on this city for years and built it up to what it is now. We can't just let some giant woman take it from us.

"My plan was to talk to Clover. We have to convince her to put the 'growing spell' on me. You can't get any larger any time soon. If she puts a modified version on me, maybe I can grow from killing regular sized people. There would be some people I wouldn't mind killing, either."

"Well, the king is right. It's a crazy idea, but it might work. The question is, are you sure you want to do this?" Maya asked.

"I'm sure. I don't see any other way we could win in this situation."

"What about you, king? What do you think of this?"

"Honestly, I don't like it," he replied. "I don't want to see her in danger. I don't know how well it will work, either. Surely she won't be nearly as large as Anna, and once we do this there is no going back. She'll be stuck like this forever, and Anna will be angry with us for attempting this."

"You're completely correct, Damon," the queen said, "but we have no choice. Believe me, I don't want to do it, but I believe I have to."

After a long time thinking and looking solemn, the king finally agreed.

"Well, let's head out and get this over with," he said. "Maya, if you wouldn't mind..."

Maya scooped up the king and queen into her hand and left the city. The walk was over quickly due to Maya's large size. The cave was pretty small, too small for Maya to fit through. She set the king and queen down and let them enter. After a bit, she tried fitting her head into the cave opening. She wasn't able to fit her whole head in, and the parts that were in were uncomfortable, but it got the job done.

Hunched over a cauldron in the middle of a cave room was a wizard that must have been Clover. Maya wasn't sure what she was expecting. A ragged old lady with gray hair and a long nose? That wasn't close to what she looked like. Maybe she used her powers to stop the aging process. She had a hood over her head which covered her hair, but some brown wisps got out. She looked over towards the king and queen, and her blue eyes filled with surprise.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in a quiet voice. She sounded young, around the same age as Maya.

The queen quickly explained the situation.

"Can you make a modified version, maybe one that lets me grow without killing other giants? Or maybe one that just makes me grow a lot more?"

"I'll see what I can do," she said with a sigh.

Clover rustled around with some ingredients to enhance the spell. Among them were a frog's eye and a goat's leg. It was pretty different from when she had the spell cast on her. There was no cauldron or any of these ingredients.

"Do you have to put all of these in?" The queen gagged as a spider was put in the cauldron.

"Do you want the enhanced spell or not?" Clover retorted. "Just relax. You don't have to drink it or anything. I just need it to be in the area for the effects to work."

The queen seemed relieved at this. After a few more minutes of brewing and mixing, Clover declared the spell was ready.

"Okay," she said. "Now that the concoction is ready, I can perform the spell. Just stand still while I do what I have to do."

Clover started moving her hands in weird patterns and chanting some unintelligible speech. This part was similar to when Maya had the spell cast on her. When the spell was put on her she didn't notice anything different and didn't feel anything. The same happened to the queen.

"That's it?" The queen asked disappointedly.

"You won't notice the effects at first, but the spell did work, I assure you. I'm not sure when or how much, but you will have a sudden growth spurt. From then, everytime you kill something you will grow at a highly increased amount."

"Thank you, Clover," the queen said.

Maya removed her head from the cave entrance as the king and queen exited. She stretched a bit; she had been in a very uncomfortable position for quite some time. The sun was setting now, so it must have been around 7. The whole process had only taken about an hour, so that meant Anna had Coke at around 6, meaning they had nearly 24 hours to figure out what to do with the queen. Maya looked over at the mountains far off in the distance. They stood at around 4 miles tall. Anna dwarfed that.

Suddenly, the queen began to feel a bit weird.

"Is it happening?" She asked?

Sure enough, it was. She slowly grew, going up and up until she reached around 100 feet tall. She was close to Maya's knee but not quite there yet.

"This is a good start," Maya said. "When I first grew I only went up to 20 feet. You're already much bigger than I was. I was thinking, I need to train you to fight if you're going to do something to fight Anna off."

"I agree with you, but I think I should be of equal height with you," the queen said, looking up at Maya. "Let's execute some of those criminals that have been in jail for a while. They were pretty bad people anyway. At least in going out, they can help me."

Maya found it a bit sadistic but couldn't argue with the logic. Grasping her fingers around the king, Maya and the queen strided back towards the city.
Chapter 5 by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
I think the "good stuff" will begin in the next few chapters but I'm not sure yet.
"First thing's first," Maya said. "You'll need to ditch those shoes. You'll be much better when fighting if you're barefoot."

The queen agreed and slipped her shoes off. Her toenails were the same as Maya's; black with a white lion on each big toe. She picked her shoes up and carried them in her hand as the two walked back towards the city.

As they approached, they received shocked looks from the people as they saw their queen as a giant for first time. People were afraid, but the queen didn't know why. She was smaller than Maya, and giants were definitely not something too out of the ordinary.

"Do not worry, my people," the queen said, trying to console them. "Yes, my new size may be a surprise, but it is for the best. I may be the only hope to keep our noble city free from the giant and her allegiance. Maya is not large enough, but I might be able to become larger than her and have a better chance than Maya would. I am doing this to protect you. My people."

The people cheered with the encouraging words of the queen. She was liked by virtually all citizens, and they had faith in her that she would do her best to save them.

Maya set the king down outside of the jail. He went inside and retrieved 5 prisoners from the guards to be "executed." They were to be killed one at a time, since they weren't sure how much the queen would grow from one of them, and they didn't want her to grow too much now and not be able to train as effectively with Maya.

The prisoners were lead out of the city to an empty area where they would be kept until the queen needed them. They were blindfolded so they couldn't see what was happening and couldn't see who would die. The men stood on a straight line. They seemed surprisingly calm for men that were going to be killed soon. Maybe they really didn't care if they lived or not.

The queen put her head in her hand and tapped her foot, trying to decide which prisoner to kill first. Eventually, she just chose the man on the end. She walked over to him and raised her foot overhead.

"Is this how you do it?" She asked Maya.

Maya laughed. "Yes, it's really as easy as that."

The queen nodded and lowered her foot. Her large sole darkened the sky over the man's head. Her foot met his body and the soft skin enveloped him. Her foot did not even come down that forcefully, but being squished in between her sole and the ground crumpled him. The queen felt and heard his bones break underneath her foot. Her foot felt different sensations in different parts as his limp body moved under it. She pressed down hard on the ground and heard a small popping sound.

The queen winced. "This is going to take some getting used to..." She muttered.

She lifted her right foot into the air and looked at her sole. There was a red splatter of considerable size on it. On the ground, the man's body was nearly gone. Only a few parts remained, and if one hadn't watched the event, they likely wouldn't have known what happened. The queen gagged a bit.

Slowly but surely she began to grow again. Her feet increased in size and would have knocked into the other men if she hadn't moved them. Her body spread outwards proportionately to her height. She grew for upwards of 20 seconds. When she stopped, she stood at 600 feet, taller than Maya.

"That went better than expected," Maya noticed.

"Yeah," the queen agreed. "I grew quite a bit. Things are really different from up here. I can only wonder what it's like for Anna. The whole city must be ant sized to her, and regular people must barely be visible."

"You get used to it," Maya said. "And the killing. After a while, you don't really feel like you're killing and it doesn't phase you."

"Well, I'm not at that stage yet," the queen said, still visibly shaken by her action.

Maya and the queen stomped away from the 4 remaining prisoners. They walked for a few seconds until the reached a relatively open area. The sun has set and it was starting y get fairly dark.

"Okay," Maya said. "Now that we are similar sizes, I can train you. Normally, I'd show you how to fight similar size women and some that would be slightly larger, but that is obviously not the case here. I don't know how large you'll get, but it might be safe to say you won't get as large as Anna.

"Therefore, these techniques should be useful for almost all your sizes. A basic attack that is fairly useful is a punch. You know how to punch, right?"

Maya demonstrated a proper punch and the queen copied.

"With our size, a regular punch would carry a lot more power. If you really wanted to, you could probably punch a hole in the castle. I wouldn't recommend it, though. Anna is way larger than us, so what you could do the castle is not the same as what you could do to the her. She likely wouldn't even feel it, and if she did, it would just be a very light one.

"However, I think you might grow to be more than a mile. If you're around a mile, then you'll be as tall as her toe. If you could climb her and punch her in the face and neck, you could actually do some damage. All you'd have to do is grab on to her feet and legs and pull yourself up. Climbing people is actually pretty easy.

"Strength isn't just the whole battle, though. You might be able to outsmart her. If you're quick, you can confuse her and make her hit herself or completely miss you. She may be huge, but she isn't immortal. She'll get tired, too, so you might be able to tire her out and then do some damage.
Be careful, though. One wrong move and you're done for."

Maya continued her training with the queen all through the night. They took a rest and went to bed early in the morning. The queen would need the rest for the "battle" with Anna. At around 10 in the morning, Maya, the queen and king thought of the plan. The queen would need to hide somewhere so she could get the element of surpirse on Anna. She's need all the help she could get, so the army and Maya would assist her in the fighting.

About an hour later, the queen decided to execute the 4 other prisoners. Anna would be returning soon, and the queen was definitely not able to do much to her at this size. She needed to be much larger than this.

The 4 prisoners were led outside by the guards. They went to the same spot and were blindfolded again. There were not many signs of the one man she had killed earlier.

The queen decided to kill them at all once to get it over with quickly for everyone. She still felt contrite about killing them but knew it had to be done. She raised her big foot overhead. She was large enough now that it easily covered all 4 of the men and a good amount more. She lowered her sole quickly and with great force, snuffing out their lives instantly. She was getting used to the killing, but she still resented the feeling of their bodies on her feet.

The queen stepped back a bit so she wouldn't accidentally crush something or hurt someone while she grew. Seconds after she crushed the men, she began to grow. When it was over, she stood at 3 miles tall.

"This is better than I expected," Maya remarked.

"Indeed," the queen replied. "Though I still am very small compared to Anna. It will be a difficult fight. Look at me, though! I'm taller than the castle!"

Maya laughed. The king didn't, though. He still wasn't sure how he felt about his wife being 3 miles tall, and going to fight a woman even taller than that. He understood her reasoning, and even agreed it was the only way to have any hope of protecting their city, but he still didn't like it.

The queen picked up the king in her huge hand.

"Look how small you are!" She gasped. " I can't believe this is really happening. You're so tiny!"

The king faked a smile. The queen dropped him off back in the town. The people were a bit scared again at the queen's new size, but they remembered her promise to them earlier and were not as frightened as they would have been.

Maya and the queen discussed the plan. The queen would hide behind the mountains that were a little ways away from the city. This would hide her from Anna's few at first, though if Anna looked she might be able to see the queen crouched down because of her height. When the queen thought it would be time, she would charge out from behind the mountain, and Maya and the army would do the same. A combined effort of all of them might be able to the job, but they had to work hard and do their best. If they didn't win, Anna would surely not be happy.

A small boom interrupted their discussion. It was just about time for Anna to returning.

"Go, now! Hurry! Behind the mountain!" Maya shouted.

The queen ran to the mountain and hid behind it while the booms grew louder. The people in the city began to panic. In the distance, Maya and the people could see Anna's enormous feet growing closer. Maya swallowed and felt a pang of fear. They had the plan down, but Maya has forgotten just how big Anna was. She wasn't so sure the plan would work as well as they thought.

Anna's feet finally stopped a few hundred feet from the city with extreme force. Her powerful voice boomed out.

"Hello everyone! I'm back!"
Chapter 6 by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
Any feedback or criticism is welcome.
Anna wiggled her toes, shaking the ground.

"Where is the 'king?'" Anna asked.

The king raised his hand to show her where he was, but she couldn't see. She leaned over and inspected the city with one enormous eye. The gray iris dotted back and forth, trying to find the minuscule king.

"You know," she boomed, "sometimes being this big isn't all it's cracked up to be. I can't find him!"

She got down on all fours. Her knees rocked the earth when they hit it. Now she was even closer to the city.

"I still can't see him!" She complained.

She pointed at Maya. "You there. Giant. I can actually see you, but just barely. Get the king for me."

Maya did as she was told and grabbed the king. She held him out for Anna. Instead, Anna grabbed Maya in between her fingers and dropped them both into her colossal palm.

"Are you still holding him?" Anna asked.

Maya nodded. She stuck her hand out so Anna could see better.

"Ah, there he is!" She exclaimed. "You really are tiny. Now, let's discuss that deal, shall we? What conclusion did you come to?"

The king gulped. They hadn't discussed this part.

Maya whispered to him. "Tell her the city can be hers for now. Then the queen can come out to attack. We don't want her to crush is now, do we?"

The king agreed. "Uh, well... We agreed that we would give you the city, if you didn't crush us..."

"Well, if you give me the city, then it's mine. And when it's mine, I can do whatever I want, can't I?" Anna remarked. She noticed the king's horrified expression and laughed. "Relax. I wouldn't crush you. Not yet, at least. I could make you do things for me, though..."

"You couldn't do that!"

"Hey, it's better than being crushed, isn't it?"

The king tacitly agreed and didn't say anymore.

"So, the city is mine, then?" Anna asked.

"I guess it is," the king said.

"Great!" Anna exclaimed. "One more city that I've taken for Mother. She said this one could be mine. Let me set you down..."

Anna lowered Maya and the king to the ground outside the city. She readjusted herself and sat on her rear end. She backed up a few thousand feet and sat herself down again. The force from her ass hitting the ground shook the whole city, and it was coupled with the force from her feet plopping down on the ground.

"First order of business for my new city is to give me a foot massage!" Anna exclaimed happily. "My feet hurt from the long walk here. They're so sore!"

The terrified citizens of the city had no idea what was going on. They didn't know about the plan and genuinely thought the king had handed the city over to Anna. No one went over to her feet. They were all paralyzed with fear.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Anna shouted, annoyed. She was beginning to lose her patience a little. "I don't want to have to crush my new city already..."

This snapped the people into action. Hundreds of tiny men, women and children ran out of the city walls and up to her titanic soles. They stretched up into the sky for what seemed like forever. The king looked nervously over to the mountains. The queen was not in sight and hadn't even begun to start the attack.

"Why are you two just standing there?" Anna said suddenly, looking at the king and Maya. "You live here just like these people, don't you? You have to massage them just like the others!"

The king and Maya quickly ran over to Anna's feet and began running. Anna let out a loud and forceful sigh from way above. Thousands of tiny hands rubbed on her soles.

Anna was happy. Mother had never let her have one of the cities for herself. She had always taken them from her, even though she didn't do the work that Anna did. Anna couldn't argue with her, though. She wouldn't survive it. She was just glad that Mother had let her have this one city. She felt extreme power over these people. She towered over them. If she wanted, she could just crush the whole city in one step. She'd done it before with other cities that hadn't been as compliant as this one. Again, she thought of the sheer size difference between her and these people. She was dozens of miles tall. They'd like never seen anyone as huge as her.

Anna looked at her feet. She wiggled her white toes again. She looks day her polish. The gold star on each big toe was the insignia of Mother and her forces. All of the women she sent out to collect cities for her wore the same polish as Anna. Looking past her polish, she leaned her over and peered at the people rubbing her soles. Then she realized the couldn't feel a thing.

"I must say, you people are awful at giving massages!" She said, clearly upset. "I can't feel a thing. How long have you been rubbing for? You haven't done anything! You guys are the first city that Mother let me keep for myself, and you've made a terrible first impression!"

The people were frightened. They didn't want this titan angry at them. They began to rub harder on her soles, but Anna dismissed them.

"No, no. Forget it. If you can't do it right, then don't do it all. Maybe you'll learn later. But for now, you must be punished for such a horrible job."

At this the people began screaming and running in all directions.

"NO!" Anna yelled. Buildings shook with the force from her voice. "If you don't stop running right now, I will crush all of you!"

Everyone stopped immediately. Anna was very good at instilling fear into people.

"I was going to go easy on the punishment, but now you've made it worse for yourselves," she said. "Here."

Anna lowered her hand and scooped up a few hundred people into her palm. A few people began to run in terror. Anna put her other hand into a fist and slammed it down on a few of the runners.

"I said STOP!" She boomed. "If I see ANYONE running again without me telling them to, EVERYONE dies! Now..."

She looked at the people in her hand. She could probably fit a large number of them just onto her fingertip. She didn't want to crush them just yet, though, so she left them in her palm.

"As I said before, this is the first city Mother let me have for myself," Anna explained while staring at the diminutive people in her vast palm. "Mother always talked about how little people tasted. I've never had any for myself." (I'm not really into vore too much but I thought it would work well with the story. I've never written it so the following might not be that good. If anyone has any tips they'd like to share please do.)

Terror filled the people in Anna's palm as they realized what she was saying. Anna licked her lips and opened up her huge maw. Her white teeth were gigantic, as was her tongue. Her mouth was like a lake. She turned her hand on its side and dumped the people into her mouth.

People squirmed and screamed from within her mouth. Her saliva coated them and made moving hard. Anna close her mouth and everything went dark. The majority of people were on her tongue, so she moved it from side to side, slamming it into the side of her mouth. The lucky people either fell unconscious when they hit the side, and the very lucky (and very few) died on impact. The majority, though, just felt pain or suffered from broken bones.

Eventually Anna let her tongue rest in the center of her mouth. People desperately tried to run to her teeth to escape but it was no use. Many were covered head to toe in saliva, and the peculiar surface of her tongue made running difficult.

Anna must have grown tired with the people, and she swallowed quickly. People were thrown against the back of her throat and down it, traveling fast to her stomach, where they would surely die from her stomach acid.

"Mother was right!" Anna said. "You guys do taste pretty good. I don't know how to describe the taste. I just can't put my tongue on it. Ha! Get it?" Anna laughed.

People stood by her feet, frozen. She had really just eaten hundreds of people's friends, family and neighbors. And she enjoyed it! She was crazy.

The king had struggled through the whole ordeal. Again he looked back towards the mountains, and he saw his wife dart out from behind them and to another area where she could hide. A bit of hope coursed through him. He looked back to General Francis and nodded his head. Francis nodded back and began to prepare his men.

"Now do you see what happens when you don't listen?" Anna boomed. "If you disobey me again, I promise that it will be a lot worse than that. Just do what I say, and everyone will be happy! Now, look out. I'm getting up."

People stepped back from her giant feet. Others were knocked back from the loud and powerful tremors she created.Some were unfortunate and didn't escape the massive toes. At least they went out quickly and didn't have to suffer like some of the others.

Suddenly, small booms that paled in comparison to the ones Anna made caught everyone's attention. Everyone except Anna, of course. She didn't feel them.

The queen came out into view. Her large feet stomped rhythmically as she ran towards Anna. Francis signaled to his men to charge, and the intrepid soldiers did as he asked.

"What's this?" Anna asked. Then she spotted the queen. "Ah. It seems now there are three giants!"

Anna laughed. "Are you trying to contest the leadership of the city?" She asked the queen, who continued her charge. "If so, well, all I can say is, prepare for a tough fight."
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Chapter 7 by Bananaman1
The people of the city were terrified at the scene. The queen charged at Anna and pounded on the big toe of her left foot. The queen was the only one taller than her toes. The soldiers, inspired by their queen's bravery, ran forward as well. The queen has attacked Anna's left foot, but that meant no one was on her right. She lifted the mammoth foot into the sky and stomped on a good portion of the army. Around half of them were instantly killed. Unlike the queen, Anna felt no guilt in stepping on people. The force from her footstep shook the city, and a few houses fell from the repeated tremors from her footsteps. The queen refilled as well from the force.

Anna laughed. "See? Half of your army, gone, just like that. If you stop now, I may just let you live!"

The queen payed no attention to her words and continued her assault. Maya ran to the big toe of Anna's right foot and began to climb. She signaled for the queen to follow suit. The queen began to climb Anna's left foot. Due to the size difference between the queen and Maya, Anna felt the queen's weight but not Maya's. This allowed Maya to climb her without being noticed. She scaled her toes and then ran up her foot to her ankle, where the vertical ascent began. She used Anna's hairs to climb up. Anna was much more difficult to scale than Ismat. Maybe it was because Anna was over 50 times Ismat's size.

Down on the ground, Francis felt some deja vu as he and his men attacked Anna's toes. They were utterly massive and completely dwarfed them. He and his men slashed and swiped at her big toe. It likely did absolutely nothing, but every little bit counted, right? Her toes were literally the size of a small mountain range. They were awe inspiring to the minuscule people.

Maya had not stopped her climb and had reached Anna's waist. Things got really intense though, and Maya nearly fell to her death as Anna reached over. The queen was on Anna's ankle, and Anna bent over and picked her up. The queen did not fit ok Anna's fingertip but did for in her huge palm.

"And who might you be?" Anna asked the queen. She had not met the queen yet. She had been in the castle when Anna had picked it up to talk to the king but had Anna had not taken notice of her.

"I'm the queen," she spat. "I'm not letting you take my city so easily!"

Anna giggled. "I respect your courage and your love for your city, but do you really think that's a good idea? Fighting {i}me{/i}?"

"I don't care if it's a good idea or not. I'm doing whatever is necessary to defend my city!"

The queen stomped on Anna's Palm, but the larger giant just laughed. She closed her fist around the queen and squeezed hard. The queen felt short of breath and felt immense pressure.

"You know, those people I ate earlier sure did taste good. They were so small, though! I've barely had enough. You'd be equal to a few hundred of them, though, wouldn't you?" Anna said.

Anna positioned her hand over her mouth and opened her hand. The queen fell towards her huge mouth. The king and the people looked on in fear. Was this how it ended?

No. It wasn't. In her short time training with Maya, the queen learned that you {i}never{/i} go down without a fight. As the queen neared Anna's mouth, she stuck her legs out on either side, so as to fall in a peculiar way down into Anna's mouth. She fell into the enormous mouth, and Anna closed it. She wanted the queen gone as fast as possible.

Inside the pitch black mouth, the queen punched hard against the sides of Anna's mouth. She thought she was doing a pretty good job of hurting her. Anna desperately tried to swallow the queen but to no avail. Anna's tongue bashed into the queen repeatedly, and she started to lose her footing. The tongue swiped at her and knocked her down. Anna sensed the change and tried to swallow.

The queen started to fall down Anna's long, long throat. She heard her stomach digesting something. Maybe it was those people she talked about eating earlier. The queen did not want to end up like them. She realized she was falling vertically down Anna's throat. She also realized that she was pretty large. And finally, she realized that she was not in Anna's esophagus. The queen turned on her side and forced her hands and feet against Anna's throat. The wet sides of her throat felt very strange, and the queen did not like it, but it was her only hope.

Instantly Anna began to cough and gag. The people by her feet saw her grabbing at her throat. Maya saw too, as she was by Anna's shoulders now. She could do some damage now.

The queen held her position well. Anna coughed and coughed, and eventually her body forced the queen out of her throat and her mouth. The queen went flying out and almost fell to her death, but Anna caught her by mistake after she let her hands rest after they had been trying to help get the queen out of her.

"How could you?!" Anna yelled. "You nearly killed me!"

She was furious. She stomped on the ground, obliterating the other half of the army. She kicked another part of the wall and demolished it. She squeezed the queen incredibly tightly in her fist. This time, she would not relent. The color started to drain from the queen's face.

Maya had to act fast to save the queen and the rest of city from Anna's wrath. Having reached Anna's neck, Maya punched with all her might in the vulnerable parts of Anna's head area. Her neck and jugular were hit repeatedly. Anna used her other free hand and reached around her neck, looking for Maya. She was elusive, though, and Anna could not get her. Maya was frightened by the massive fingers stretching out towards her, trying to grab her. She went back to her neck area and gave it a few good kicks before jumping out to her chin.

Anna was in a little bit of pain from Maya's attacks but didn't feel anything too badly. Maya climbed Anna's chin and reached her face. Maya went for her eyes first. Her gray eyes did not notice her at first, as they were concentrated in squeezing the life out of the queen. Speaking of the queen, she was banging her fists on Maya's, but it had no effect.

Maya ran towards Anna's eyes and nearly fell from the almost complete vertical angle of her face. She had to use parts of her face as hand holds. She reached the titanic, gray eyes and unleashed a barrage of attacks. Anna screamed in pain and dropped the queen. The queen luckily landed on Anna's foot, so she didn't suffer as much pain as if she had fallen on the ground. She took a bit of time to gather her breath before she attacked Anna's feet.

Anna's hands reached up towards her eyes, where she threw Maya off with great force. Like the queen, Maya landed on one of Anna's feet, but she felt much more pain than the queen. She rolled off her foot in a lot of pain and was unable to do any more.

Anna growled. "Ugh! You know what? I'm done with this city. I'll let Mother handle you. Mother, I call upon you to destroy these people and teach them a lesson for rebelling against me and your rule."

Anna stomped away, leaving part of the city on ruins, thousands dead and Maya and the queen in much pain. And everyone was left with a sense of dread over "Mother's" arrival.
End Notes:
In my humble opinion I believe the next chapter is where it is the best. However, I really don't know how the plot will advance from here.
Chapter 8 by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:

I wrote around half of this chapter years ago and only finished it up now. I've written more, we'll see how it turns out.

The king rushed out to his giant wife.

"Elizabeth, are you ok?! Oh, my God!"

"Yes, Damon," the queen groaned. "I'm fine. You should check on Maya, though."

Maya had not moved since she had rolled off Anna's foot. She was in a lot of pain. Surely she had broken some bones. She lay on her side and moaned in pain. 

"Someone get a doctor or something!" King Damon shouted.

Despite the fact that giants had lived with regular people for some time now, there had yet to be any advancements in medicine for them. As with weapons, it was impossible to construct a needle or any medical device large enough to treat a giant. Besides, medicine was already tough to come by, and medicine in quantities large enough to ease a giant’s pain would take an eternity to come by. And if giants needed medicine after every battle they went through, there would be none for anyone else.

“I’m fine, my king,” Anna moaned. “I’ll heal shortly. You know, giant’s resistance and all that.”

It was true; giants naturally had much more resistance to injuries, and their wounds recovered much faster than an average person’s. It must have been a beneficial side effect of the original spell that transformed these women into war machines. 

No one disturbed Maya and let her rest for a few hours. The queen tried to decide what to do about the city. They would have to get people to work on fixing the walls and houses. Thousands were dead, though, so it would be harder to find people to-

Her train of thought was interrupted by an earth shaking booming noise. Less than a second after the noise, an insanely powerful force swept over the city. Literally everyone in the city was knocked over, including the queen. Maya groaned in pain. Dozens of houses collapsed, and the castle roared. It swayed a bit and began to fall to the ground. Parts of the walls toppled over as well. 

The queen stood up. In the far, far, far distance, she saw an utterly enormous foot. It was colossal. Titanic. Humongous. The queen had never seen anything so huge. It made Anna look like an ant. Even smaller than that. 

Another foot came into view and slammed down closer than the other one. An even more powerful shockwave traveled through the city, knocking over even more homes. The thunderous noises put Anna's to shame. 

The toes on the closer foot scrunched up. The toes were painted white and there was a star on each big toe, just like Anna's. Except this star was black instead of gold. 

The pair of feet continued their destructive stomp towards the town. People were screaming at the top of their lungs. No one had ever felt such fear. The feet stopped what must have been thousands of feet away from the city, but they looked incredibly close.

A very deep and very loud but feminine voice boomed from the heavens. "Where is that city Anna told me about?"

Hundreds of ear drums burst from the woman's voice. The woman was unable to spot the city, even though she was right in front of it. 

The woman tapped her foot as she looked around, drumming her toes on the ground. It seemed as if the entire world was shaking. No one could stand. The sounds of her toes slamming into the ground were deafening. 

She looked down at her pretty toes, seemingly admiring them, when she noticed the effect her feet had had on the surrounding area. Enormous cracks spread through the ground as the world shuddered and trembled beneath her colossal weight. She turned around and looked at the few footsteps she had taken to arrive at the city. Her massive footprints had created huge depressions within the earth, stretching down miles into the ground.

“Oops!” The woman thundered. “I’ve forgotten how delicate it is here.”

Finally, the woman leaned over and spotted the city. She was too tall for her face to be exposed to the people, even when she was leaning over.

"Ah! There it is! Boy, it sure is tiny!"

The woman who must have been Mother stood menacingly over the city. Words could not describe how unfathomably enormous she was. She must have been thousands of miles tall. Her toes alone dwarfed Anna, and definitely the city. The city could have been stacked on top of itself a thousand times and it would not have been as tall as her toe. And to think how small a normal person must have been! They must have been literally microscopic. Hundreds of thousands of people, maybe even millions, would not have been enough to reach the top of her toe. She was a true goddess. The people may have been able to turn Anna away, but there was no way they could do the same to Mother.

"I have heard that even after you agreed to give your city over to Anna, you attacked her. Now look what you've done. It's not every city I have to personally take care of," Mother bellowed. 

The people of the city, and even the queen, too, said nothing. Did nothing. They were too scared. Mother was too huge to believe. 

"Now..." Mother boomed.

An utterly enormous finger descended from above. Much too large for words to describe. Suddenly, the city was whisked into the sky, traveling at unbelievable speeds. The whole surrounding area was lifted into the air, mountains and all. Everyone within what must have been at least a 50 mile radius was scooped up. The winds grounded everyone and everything as the city rocketed higher and higher, climbing up through the clouds and beyond. Truth be told, they had only just begun their ascent, as even Mother’s toes rose far beyond the clouds, extending for even higher than they had thought.

The citizens of the city got a good look at Mother’s body as they cruised ever higher. Her shapely body was draped in a thin, white gown, further accentuating her stunning features. Her smooth, creamy white skin flowed infinitely upwards. Her beautiful scent emanated throughout the air, overwhelmingly strong yet pleasing to the senses.

The city was on one of Mother’s fingertips, which must have been larger than the size of a country. It stretched on and on. Her fingernails were painted black, and they were very long, extending likely miles above her fingers. The city was raised even higher, and the people of the city got a good look at Mother's colossal, goddess like face. 

She had huge brown eyes and long, blonde hair. A beautiful tiara studded with seemingly diamond sat nicely atop her head. She wore a "little" lipstick and some eyeliner, but didn't have too much makeup. She looked surprisingly young, only in her mid 30s approximately. She was a gorgeous woman. Her face was perfectly proportioned and incredibly attractive. She was the perfect woman. For all intents and purposes, she was a goddess. For all they knew, she was one; how else could her gargantuan size be explained?

"I can just barely see this tiny city!" She thundered. Her voice shook everything within the city. "The whole thing is nearly microscopic. Are there even any people in this city? I can't see anyone!

"All I know is that you have been a bad little city, haven't you? I told Anna she could have the city for herself, and you rebelled against her, right? She came back to me and said you hurt her eyes. We had to have some doctors help her, but they couldn’t fix anything. I’ll have to look into it myself, it seems. Look what you've done!"

Mother frowned. Everyone in the city was terrified. No one had ever been this scared. Their fear they had felt when Anna had first arrived was nothing compared to what they felt now. Like when Anna had yelled at them, the people were frozen in place and did not move at all. 

"I can't let something like this go unpunished, you know," Mother said, eyeing the minuscule city on her fingertip. "Hmm... what should I do? I could step on your little city and destroy it instantly. No, that would be too fast, and where's the fun in that? Maybe later..."

The lack of oxygen had started to set in, and people were beginning to feel its effects. Maya and the queen were as of yet unafflicted, but they were not invincible and would surely feel the same soon. Then again, after seeing this goddess of a woman, who knew what was possible anymore?

Mother raised her other hand and extended a finger above the city. The titanic finger covered the city’s entire field of view, and a dark shadow bathed the city. A blue aura surrounded Mother’s finger, and she moved her finger slight. Immediately the oxygen returned to the city, and its residents could breathe once more. 

“I assume you guys have never been so high up before, huh?” Mother chuckled. “No matter. You should be fine now. Know that I haven’t forgotten what you have done, but you shall live for now. And oh, what’s this?”

Mother brought her finger closer to her eye so as to examine the city a bit more. Her enormous, beautiful brown eye stretched for miles and miles. Her pupil darted back and forth, taking in information as she looked over the speck on her finger.

“Why, this wall’s been destroyed!” Mother exclaimed. “Anna has a bit of a temper issue, wouldn’t you say? This won’t do at all.”

The blue aura returned to Mother’s finger and before the people knew it, the wall had been restored to its previous condition. A look of astonishment came over the people’s faces. Mother laughed.

“Yep, I can do that kind of stuff,” she explained. “Maybe I’ll tell you later. I can’t quite see how you look, but I always love imagining how you guys react when you see what I can do. I bet it’s nothing compared to your emotions when you first see me, though!

“Well, I guess I’ve gotten a good enough look. You’re far from the best city I’ve got, but you’re not completely useless, either. I’ll think you’ll make a fine edition. I’ll fix you up and you’ll be performing better than you ever have!”

Mother had it all; size, beauty, power, wealth. It could be any combination of her immense size, striking looks or perhaps another one of her powerful spells that made the people of the city respect her. She had been presented as a formidable threat, and even though she could easily snuff thousands of cities out in an instant, she emitted a certain warmth that seemed to ease the people. She certainly seemed a firm ruler, but she seemed to exude an air of fairness. 

The citizens would soon find out just what Mother was up to, as vicious winds crashed through the city. Mother took an impossibly large step forward, covering hundreds if not thousands of miles within a single step. The world shook again at the mere pressure of her titanic foot colliding with the ground, and the city rocked as Mother’s weight shifted to her other foot. 

“We’re heading home, now,” Mother stated, her powerful voice filling the air. “Then I’ll figure out what to do with you.”

A combination of excitement, fear and confusion set upon the people, and they thought of their future as their new goddess thundered through the world, destroying everything underfoot.

 

Chapter 9 by Bananaman1
While Mother calmly stomped through the world, heading to an unknown destination, urgency and panic spread throughout the almost microscopic dot on her fingertip.

“Calm down, honey, I’m sure everything will turn out alright. If she wanted us dead, she’d have crushed us by now.”

“Everything’s not alright, Damon!” The queen yelled. “She’s going to punish us. She’ll punish Maya and me. For what we did to Anna.”

“Relax, Elizabeth. I know everything is frightening right now, but I have a feeling you two will be just fine. She doesn’t even know you guys exist yet!”

Maya chuckled, then winded from the pain. She was already on the mend, but her injuries sustained from the fight with Anna had yet to heal completely.

“Oh, she’ll know, alright,” Maya said. “I bet Anna’ll point us out to her. She was furious!”

The king laughed. “Are you sure pointing will help her? She’s huge!”

It truly was remarkable how Mother had been able to see the city at her size. Perhaps it was the aid of another of her spells that allowed her to see and potentially hear the goings-on of the micro city’s inhabitants. It must have been; a woman her size couldn’t have otherwise been capable of discerning anything occurring in a place that small.

As the wind coursed through her long brown hair, Maya pondered the nature of Mother. Not even considering her size, she was the most powerful person Maya had ever laid her eyes upon. Clearly she was huge, but was she a giant, or a witch? Or something else entirely? How many must she have killed to have become so enormous? And she seemed so young too! How could she possibly have casted such intricate spells so effortlessly? Though fear of her new overlord gripped her, curiosity coursed through Maya, as did the desire to learn more about this goddess.

The wind roared even louder as Mother turned her head towards her fingertip. She gave the puny city an enigmatic smile, impossible to interpret. What awaited them at their unknown destination? Compassion? Malice? Her beautiful smile melted the hearts of some men within the city, dropping them to their knees, weak with lust. Everything about her made her incredibly alluring. The power she commanded, in all senses, was truly jaw-dropping.

Far in the distance, a misty gate of sorts stood welcomingly, a stark contrast to the fairly isolated expanse Mother and the city were currently in.

“Ah, yes,” Mother sighed, “home. I think you’ll like it here.”

Mother quickly closed the gap between her and the gate in a few impressive steps. She slipped one pretty foot through the gate before the rest of her body followed suit.

Through this gate it seemed as if they had entered an entirely new world. Mother’s empire stretched before them far below, and a huge golden throne stood tall over her dominion. The cities below were marked by cobblestone paths and marble monuments, harkening back to the elaborate style in the Ancient Greek civilizations. The cities stretched on as far as the eye could see. How many cities had Mother taken? All types of trees grew beside flowing rivers, and sunlight basked the whole world in a golden glow. From Mother’s point of view, the ground below was riddled with almost invisible dots; though with her powers, she could enlarge her view and focus on the events taking place within each individual city, giving her total control and an all-encompassing presence. As if her size didn’t already do that.

“This is my home,” Mother explained, “where the magic happens. Quite literally. My powers are amplified here. I can do nearly anything I want in my land. Look.”

She cast a spell on her feet, the blue aura swirling around her toes before dissipating into the air after a short time. She then raised her foot into the air, pointing her big toe towards the mass of cities on the ground below. She swiftly lowered the monstrous digit onto the dots, sending out an ear-splitting boom and a world-shaking earthquake.

To the people below, in one of the thousands of cities that could fit beneath her one toe, the world darkened as their entire view was consumed by the perfect and powerful big toe of their goddess. The tiny details of her toe were easily visible from miles away. The wind raged fiercely as Mother’s toe came closer and closer, seeming to surround them on all sides. Her white toenails glistened in the atmospheric sunlight of her paradise as they continued their descend upon the innocents below. Her toe collided with thousands of cities below, rumbling her world to its very core with such a simple action.

As Mother lifted her toe from her cities, the inhabitants of the city on her finger looked on in amazement as the dots were miraculously unharmed.

Mother laughed, a sweet yet thunderous laugh that reverberated throughout her land. “I wouldn’t crush my empire! Never! Not unless they deserved it.”

She looked at the minuscule city on her fingertip and smiled. “Do you deserve it?”

Mother laughed again and walked toward her throne, each earth-shaking step almost louder than the last.

“I know how loud I am,” Mother smiled. “Sometimes I silence myself, and other times I like to keep them just to remind everyone. It is how I naturally sound, after all.”

As Mother approached her throne, many more specks became visible surrounding her almighty chair. Even more cities dotted the ground at the base of the chair. Other giants were present, surrounding Mother’s throne. They were adorned in similar garments to their goddess, and they stood proudly next to the throne as they waited for her arrival. They were seemingly the “diplomats” Anna had mentioned, sort of like Mother’s smaller assistants to make sure her land was running smoothly. They came in various sizes. Some barely smaller than the cities that surrounded them, others towering into the sky many times that size. None however, were even a fraction of Mother’s size. Maya saw Anna standing near the throne, a mere speck in comparison to Mother. Mother easily stepped over her miniature empire and sat down in her golden throne. Everything shook as her ass collided with the chair.

Mother gazed over her land, the tiny cities and beautiful nature that she called home. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes, relishing in her power and her accomplishments.

She raised her finger higher towards her face, giving the city another look at her lovely visage.

“This is your new home. Our home,” she explained. “I’m sure you’ll come to love it her for what it is. You’re probably wondering why I’ve taken you. Everyone wondered that at one point or another. It’s simple, really. You’re better off here, in every way. We help each other. You do stuff for me, I do stuff for you. I already have. You were living in a war-ravaged land, injured and outnumbered. How many innocents had to die in your wars? Far too many as far as I’m concerned. That won’t happen here. Punishment only comes to those who deserve it. Oh?”

Mother felt a nearly imperceptible tap on her big toe. She looked down and saw Anna beating on her foot in an attempt to gain her attention. Mother leaned over and picked Anna up, placing her on a separate fingertip than the city.

For all they’d seen so far, this, perhaps, was the most humbling. Anna had been an enormous giant, one so destructive and deadly she was capable of destroying their entire life with one foot. Indeed, she had rampaged around their city, destroying parts of the walls in her fury. She had completely demolished their whole army in two steps. She towered over everything, instilling fear into everyone’s hearts with her mere presence. And yet her she was, a tiny dot on Mother’s fingertip. Completely powerless and incredibly small. Mother’s fingertip kept going on and on around Anna, and she was many times the city’s size. The previously hubristic giant was now a rather meek speck.

“Yes, Anna?” Mother inquired.

“This is the city I had told you about, Mother,” Anna replied. “The one that attached me.”

“I know, my dear. Though I’m afraid my earlier words may have given way to some unnecessary fear. I shall not crush you all; it wouldn’t be fair or right. I know most of you are completely innocent of all wrongdoing, and the blame falls on only a few of you. Anna tells me there are a couple of giants among you?”

Maya and the queen looked over at each other in fear. Mother’s intentions were entirely unclear. Would they simply be crushed, their lives over just like that? Would she spare them? Or would she condemn them to a fate worse than death?

“I’ll try to spot you without using my powers for a change,” Mother boomed.

Her titanic eye scanned the micro city, desperately trying to locate the two largest things on her fingertip. Even though the queen loomed above everything else on her finger, she appeared now different to Mother. She was simply too small. She could barely discern the city itself, save for it was a dot on her finger. She couldn’t tell anything about the city without using her powers.

“Oh, well,” she thundered. “That’s the price you pay, I guess.”

She cast a spell on herself to improve her vision and instantly she spotted Maya and the queen. Her face lit up and she flashed a huge grin.

“There they are! Wow! Tiny!”

Mother placed the city on the ground, next to countless others situated by her feet. Her gorgeous toes climbed infinitely, and her body seemed to fade away, as it was so incredibly high up. Her toes loomed above the cities beneath her, commanding the utmost power with their mere presence.

“Giants, please exit the city,” Mother commanded.

Maya and queen Elizabeth rose to their feet and walked out, the booms their footsteps created being no comparison whatsoever to the sounds Mother was capable of producing.

Again, the rush of wind blew through the two giants’ hair as Mother’s immaculate and enormous finger descended from the heavens. She effortlessly scooped up the two giants onto her fingertip, placing them just a finger away from Anna.

“Now, Anna tells me you two caused some serious mischief,” Mother said. “Tell me, who are you two?”

Maya spoke first. “My name is Maya. I am the giant for one of my king’s armies. Or at least I was, until Anna destroyed the entire army. My purpose has always been to serve the king and queen and protect them, though I’m not sure how capable of protecting her I am now.”

“Oh? Why is that?” Mother asked.

“Because I am the queen,” Elizabeth stated. For as long as we’ve been a city, we’ve been an independent city. For hundreds of years, we have stayed strong and have never been conquered. I am committed to doing whatever is best for my people, no matter the cost.”

“Well, well,” Mother laughed. “I admire your determination and passion, the both of you. It seems both of you are dedicated to your duties. And how about that! A giant queen! Reminds me of someone. Though you’re quite a bit smaller!”

“Mother, if I may,” Anna requested. “These two are the ones who led the attack against me. Against you, Mother. They hurt me and your rule. They’ve rebelled against you.”

“Hmm,” Mother pondered. “You’re right. Despite all your character and determination, you two attacked one of my advisors. And in attacking them, you’re attacking me.”

Maya became weak in the knees upon hearing these words. Though terrified, she steeled herself and did not show her fear upon her face.

“However, you already know what Anna is capable of, as well as what I can do,” Mother said. “You’ve seen us show our claws. You know I am capable of destruction; let this also show you I am capable of mercy.”

At that Mother again lowered her fingertip to the ground, placing Maya and Elizabeth next to the city and beside her gargantuan toes. Anna’s squeaking was barley visible as Mother sat back up within her throne.

King Damon ran out to his wife the giant queen as she was set down on the ground. She scooped him up and gave him a big kiss. He was so tiny compared to her, just a dot on her fingertip. Even though she was many times larger, the queen wondered if this was similar to what Mother experience upon holding everyone on her finger.

“Oh, Elizabeth, I’m so glad she’s spared you,” the king sighed. “I was so worried what might happen to you guys.”

“I’m just glad everyone’s okay for now,” Elizabeth explained. “But we need to think. We can’t stay here. This isn’t our home. She’s out of her mind.”

“But how, my queen?” Maya asked. “She’s much too big, and we’re much too small. Where even are we? Where would we go?”

“It doesn’t matter. This city has existed for hundreds of years. We have always remained strong. We have never given up. We will do whatever it takes.”

“We must bide our time for now,” the king interjected. “So far, she doesn’t seem too bad. She’s shown she can show mercy. While we plan, we can at least rest assured we’re safe. For now.”

Thunderous booms sounded in the distance. They were absolutely nothing compared to Mother, though, so it couldn’t be her. Besides, any movement she made was seen, felt and heard immediately by everyone. Maya and the queen turned to see the familiar sight of Anna’s tremendous feet stomping towards them. She stopped a short distance from the city, the foundations rocking. She got down on all fours, her pretty face contorted into an expression of malevolence.

“Mother’s told me not to mess with you guys,” she boomed. “But just know, I’ve got my eye on you. All of you. Especially you, giants. One wrong move and you’re over. I’ll see to it personally. It was bad enough Mother had to get you guys at all. Don’t make me get her to deal with you again.”

And with that, Anna rose to her full height and trudged away, a smirk on her lips.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5800