Kevin and Lucy by WrittenInTheStars
Summary:

Kevin is an inventor and has always dreamed of seeing the world from a different scale. Lucy is his beautiful loving wife who would do anything to see Kevin happy. When Kevin invents his shrink pad, his dream can become a reality, but in reality, dreams don't always follow the script.



Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 19842 Read: 193955 Published: February 21 2016 Updated: May 02 2016

1. The Test by WrittenInTheStars

2. Getting Ideas by WrittenInTheStars

3. Unexpected Plans by WrittenInTheStars

4. Exploration by WrittenInTheStars

5. Salty Slide by WrittenInTheStars

6. Pit of Despair by WrittenInTheStars

7. Bedroom Fun by WrittenInTheStars

8. Gone Too Far by WrittenInTheStars

9. Bad Memory by WrittenInTheStars

10. Life or Death by WrittenInTheStars

11. Fixing Things by WrittenInTheStars

12. Early Guests by WrittenInTheStars

The Test by WrittenInTheStars

"Finally! It's complete, it works!" Kevin exclaimed, standing back in awe at his fully functional creation, which he named 'the shrink pad'. Hands on his head in disbelief, he had not expected it to work, seeing his cat shrink down to such a small size left his mind reeling with possibilites.

His wife Lucy peered into the basement after hearing him shouting, stepping over wires and stray electrical components as she made her way over to her husband.

"Is everything alright honey?" She asked, expecting there to be a burnt out piece of electrical equipment sitting in the corner, mentally preparing herself to get the fire extinguisher.

"Yes, everything is more than alright, it actually works!" Kevin pointed excitedly at the round disc laying in the middle of the basement. The device was made of polished metal and decorated with a dial, a small digital display and two buttons, one red and one green.

He had been working on this particular invention for over three months and had been unsuccessful with a few previous attempts, so Lucy was pleasantly surprised that he had succeeded for once.

"Wow, something that actually works, so what does it do?" She asked curiously, since Kevin had a tendancy to keep most of his inventions a secret until he completed them. She couldn't begin to guess what it was simply by looking at it.

"It shrinks things, here." He replied, holding out their pet cat Fluffles in the palm of his hand, no bigger than the size of his pinky finger.

"No way! Kevin, this is amazing, I had no idea you were making something like this." She said, while gently stroking the tiny cat.

Lucy was used to his creations being convenient and sometimes clever, but this surpassed everything he had ever made, she was shocked.

"I had to keep it a secret, I didn't want to get your hopes up like last time." He answered, referring to an earlier optimistic attempt.

"We have to tell the family about this, you've done something truly amazing here." Lucy suggested, feeling extremely proud of her husband.

"There will always be time for that, but for now why dont we just have some fun with it, it's always been a dream of mine to explore the world at a different scale." Kevin answered, reminding his wife of one of his biggest fantasies and his main innovations behind making it.

Restoring their pet Fluffles back to his previous size, the two set about moving the shrink pad out of the basement and into a more convenient location. It was still early in the morning, since Kevin had woken up early to add the final adjustments to his invention.

---

Kevin is 24 years old, stands at 5'10" and has short black hair with blue eyes, altogether a fairly average looking guy. He has always had an obsession when it comes to making inventions and always dreamed of making something unique. He has known Lucy since his childhood as his family were friends with her family. They got along very well, falling in love at a young age and getting married just three years ago. Kevin considers himself lucky that a girl such as Lucy would find him interesting and funny. After receiving many contracts and a steady income from his inventions, Kevin was able to provide for himself and Lucy ten times over, eventually retiring and creating inventions as a hobby instead.

Lucy is also 24 years old and stands an inch taller than Kevin at 5'11". She has shoulder length blonde hair and sharp blue eyes. Currently wearing a plain white tank top showing off her perfectly sized D-cup breasts and some black yoga pants, she looked all but irresistable. Lucy was offered a lucrative modelling career in the early years of their relationship and taking up the offer would have meant having to leave Kevin and her family behind while she went abroad. She turned down the offer in what was the biggest decision of her life, pinning all of her hopes on Kevin becoming a big success. Her husband's determination to provide for her only meant she loved him even more.

---

"Kevin, I seriously can't believe you've made this, I mean... the possibilites." Lucy wondered, all kinds of ideas swirling around her head.

"Me neither, it took many hours of thinking and lots of trial and error before I could get it close to what it is now." Kevin replied, staring with tired yet excited eyes at his newest invention, now sitting in the middle of their living room. "So are we ready to test it?"

"You're going to shrink yourself? Like right now?" Lucy asked, worry creeping in to her voice. "What if it doesn't work, if something goes wrong?"

"Well, in case this thing only shrinks cats and pieces of metal then it's been nice knowing you Lucy." He grinned, setting the dial to 3 feet. He was totally confident in his invention after seeing it work for the first time.

Kevin stepped onto the shrink pad, taking in a quick mental image of the room at his size before he went any further.

"Oh, honey are you sure about this? Maybe run some more tests first..." However before she could finish, he had already hit the green button and was surrounded in a white glow accompanied by a flash of light.

Lucy shielded her eyes as she watched her husband slowly shrink down to about half of his original height, bringing him to just below her waist. She could not believe how small he was and how it all happened in an instant. Her husband was a genius.

Kevin on the other hand had to steady himself as he had the sensation of going down a very fast elevator, with the whole room turning into a blurr for less than a second. Once he regained his senses, he was in total awe at the size of his wife, now almost twice his height and substantially heavier than him.

"Oh my god Kevin, you're tiny." She marvelled, stepping forward and measuring his height in relation to her body, the top of his head just reaching her waist.

"I told you it would be fine." He reminded, sensing that her nervousness was now gone.

"You look like you could pass as my child." Lucy laughed, ruffling his hair into a mess. Momentarily enjoying her more substantial height advantage over Kevin.

Kevin hugged her thigh as if it were a full grown person, amazed by how quickly he could go from hugging her at full height to this.

"So what do you think?" He asked, stepping back to get a view of her face past her protruding tank top.

"Honestly, this is really exciting and aside from the fortune you could make from this, I can see this being a lot of fun for both of us." She replied smiling. Almost seductively, she reached out and took Kevin in her arms, easily lifting him off the ground much to his surprise.

Lucy kissed her husband long and hard on the lips, a mixture of feelings going through both of them as she took it upon herself to relieve the tension. Kevin was overwhelmed by the power of her lips and tongue as she completely took control, her chest offering a warm cushion against his body.

After setting him down, Kevin was flustered and had to recover from the few seconds of bliss to regain his train of thought, finding it hard to concentrate when Lucy had that satisfied smirk on her face.

"How about we see how far I can go, really push it to its limits." Kevin suggested, looking forward to seeing his wife get even taller.

Lucy, now excited by the idea of helping him satisfy his dream, nodded her head in agreement, but still retained some worrying thoughts should anything go wrong.

"The machine needs a few minutes of cooldown between use, so we should be good to go in about five minutes." He informed her while walking around the room. "I can even shrink down a few of my other gadgets should I go any smaller, since I guess it could get pretty difficult to hear me at smaller sizes."

"Just exactly how small do you plan on going?" Lucy asked, not aware that he wanted to go much smaller than he already was.

"We'll see how far I can go, I'm sure I can trust you to look out for me." He answered, placing his full trust in his wife.

"Hmm, fine, as long as you think it's safe then I guess we can do that." Lucy said. "Besides, I guess this could be fun."

Getting Ideas by WrittenInTheStars
After waiting a few minutes for the shrink pad to cool down, Kevin was ready to shrink himself even smaller.

"I'm going to try half my current height this time." He told Lucy excitedly, anxious to see what everything would look like at half his height.

Adjusting the dial, he hit the green button on the shrink pad and the shrinking process started again, this time taking slightly longer than before.

Lucy meanwhile watched on with the same expression as before, her hands by her side playing with her yoga pants as she witnessed her husband shrink down even smaller.

The machine went silent as Kevin stood there, once more taking in the scenery from a different angle, his wife now a short distance away from him and towering above him.

Walking over to Lucy, he measured himself against her and noticed that he only reached just below her kneepad.

"Kevin, this is crazy, you're almost the size of a baby." Lucy observed.

"I know, it's incredible, you look even more beautiful from this angle." He answered, knowing she would enjoy the compliment.

Lucy blushed slightly but with a mixture of embarassment, since it almost seemed as if she were talking to a complete stranger. Looking down at him so small and helpless she couldn't help but feel aroused by the sense of power she had over him.

"You look so cute down there, here let me hold you." She said, reaching down and cradling him in both of her hands.

Kevin had no time to protest as Lucy plucked him off of the ground and held him up against herself. Her breasts were now the size of his head and her whole body a statue of a hot and sexy goddess. He was beginning to see the more intimate side of the shrink pad and its uses.

Lucy watched as Kevin placed both of his hands on one of her breasts for support, the sight alone was enough to arouse her, causing her nipples to stiffen against the restraint of her bra and tank top.

"I'm not gonna lie Kevin, I'm actually enjoying this." She remarked as Kevin began to slowly rub his hand against where her nipple was, easily stimulating her. Lucy was amazed by how his tiny actions could make her feel aroused so quickly, it was a much more delicate and precise touch than usual.

Kevin meanwhile was in another world, seeing his wife's nipple grow through the thin fabric almost the size of one of his fingers fueled his excitement even further.

While Lucy was enjoying the stimulation Kevin was giving her, she wasn't in the mood to do anything more, especially since he was only 15 inches tall and would hardly be able to satisfy her. She decided it could wait for another time. Placing Kevin back down on the floor by her feet, she could sense his negative reaction to being denied playing with her breasts.

"Not in the mood?" He asked simply, his mind switching back to reality. He felt slightly embarassed that he got carried away, but she was just so irresistable when she was four times the normal size.

"Maybe we can do this later, but for now I think we should focus on the shrink pad. After all, you did just invent shrinking and I'm sure we can have sex any other time." She reasoned, reminding Kevin that he had made history.

"You're right, we should think of things to do at this height, things I couldn't do at my normal height." He suggested.

Lucy carried Kevin over to their leather couch, setting him down beside her. He looked funny lying back on the couch, since it was more like a king sized bed to him.

"Things? What things exactly, I assumed you would only be able to do less when you're the size of a 1 year old." She answered.

"Hmm... I guess you're right, maybe I'm not quite small enough." He said, casually suggesting he should be shrunk smaller.

"What? Are you serious? You want to be smaller? Honey, that's insane, dangerous even..." She hastily replied, unnerved by the thought of her husband being reduced any smaller.

"It's my decision Lucy, stop worrying about it, it'll be fun honestly." He reassured her, grabbing her arm with both of his tiny hands, trying his best to make her see his side of it. "I love an adventure, plus I can just resize myself afterwards, I promise."

Lucy looked down at her husband, seeing him so eager to be smaller than even 15 inches made her both worried and intrigued. She had never thought so much about the idea of a tiny person only a few inches tall being totally dependant on her. Thinking about it made her excited, but she also knew that it was a dangerous feat.

"Ok, but you are not to leave my sight at all, understood?" She asked, stroking his hair with two fingers.

"Understood." He replied.

With that, Lucy placed him on the shrink pad, simultaneously kicking herself because she was letting him do this.

Within a few seconds he was shrinking again, the machine whirring to life as he lost inch after inch, finally settling at an even 7 inches tall.

Kevin was speechless, he simply felt insignificant at this stage and it was both frightening and amazing all at once. Just looking at his wife standing there was enough to shock him, her feet now longer than his entire body.

Neither of the two knew who should speak first, but when Kevin spoke, he realised that she couldn't even hear him from this distance.

"Wow, you look like the Statue of Liberty from down here." He chuckled, only realising after he said it that she didn't even know he had spoken.

Lucy decided to come closer and kneel down in front of him so that she could see him better and possibly hear him more easily.

As Lucy approached Kevin, he instinctively walked backwards a few steps from the incoming mass that was his wife. He watched as she bent at her knees, almost in slow motion her yoga pants stretched out against her tight figure and her mesmerising cleavage seemed to almost spill out on top of him. He was breathtaken by every detail of her beauty.

"So, how do I look from down there?" She asked, staring at him with her sharp blue eyes while ideas she never thought possible began formulating in her head.

"Beautiful, intimidating and sexy. All in that order." He replied, trying to maintain a show of confidence to once again reassure her that he was coping with the drastic change in stature.

Smiling, Lucy thought of an idea and picked him up with one hand without asking, before hovering him over her cleavage which was more than capable of swallowing him up. She couldn't believe he fit in one hand either, he was the size of some of the dolls she would play with as a child.

"How about we start things off like this." She said, before dropping his tiny body into the gap between her breasts, watching him settle and right himself.

Peering from between his wife's breasts, he was more than excited by her sudden playful attitude.

"So now are you in the mood n-"

Kevin was cut off as Lucy pushed her breasts together for a few moments, enjoying the warmth his body gave off against the cool bare skin of her breasts. She loved the way he dissapeared between her breasts and the way he molded to them. Never in her life did she imagine herself doing this to her future husband.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes." He remarked, catching his breath back after getting beaten up by his wife's fleshy globes.

With that, Lucy left the living room with a grin on her face and headed for the kitchen, her husband still safely stowed away in her cleavage.

Kevin could only watch as the ceiling moved like a blurr past the bottom of his wife's neck and long blonde hair. She looked stunning from this angle and he almost couldn't help himself from messing with her while he was in there.
Unexpected Plans by WrittenInTheStars
Arriving in the kitchen, Lucy reached in between her breasts and picked up her husband before dropping him carefully onto the counter. She then walked away and came back with a small chunk of cheese the size of Kevin's head.

"Here you go my little mouse man." She joked, offering the cheese to her husband.

Realising he was hungry, he took large bites out of the cheese and after a few bites grew tired of the taste. All the while Lucy was watching him from above, her elbows perched on the counter either side of him with her head supported by the palms of her hands. Her firm breasts hung overhead, threatening to pin him underneath should either elbow slip on the smooth kitchen counter.

"Thanks, I guess another benefit from this is I won't need to eat as much food at this size. I guess I solved world famine too." He chuckled, while Lucy nodded in acknowledgement.

"I had never thought about that." She clarified, now even more impressed by her husband's achievements, although feeling slightly guilty that they were keeping it all to themselves for now.

A moment of silence passed as Lucy continued to watch Kevin nibble at his chunk of cheese, fascinated by his tiny movements and the way he was eating and chewing his food, his little mouth opening and closing each time sent shivers up her spine.

Leaving Kevin on his own for a few moments, she prepared her own sandwich on the opposite counter since watching him eat had made her hungry. It momentarily occured to her that he was now small enough to fit inside her mouth, a chilling realisation as she took her first bite out of her sandwich.

Kevin watched as Lucy went about making her sandwich and wondered what she must be thinking right now, no doubt she was taking some time to come to terms with such a sudden change in their life. He however was loving every moment of it, enjoying the way his wife seemed to be fascinated by him, how she so caringly looked after him.

Lucy reached over to Kevin, flashing him a smile as she once again dropped him in her cleavage. She could tell he loved it in there and it was also a convenient way to carry him around when she had her hands full.

The two finished up their meals, with Kevin being rained on by tiny crumbs throughout the whole ordeal as a few stray crumbs made their way into Lucy's cleavage. Afterwards, Lucy decided that she was going to take a shower since she hadn't had one that morning. Trusting Kevin to explore the house at his own risk, she let him roam around the first floor, setting him down on the living room carpet.

"When I get out of the shower make sure you're in plain sight. Also please don't hide from me, this is already a lot to take in." She said, sounding exasperated.

"Sure thing Lucy, enjoy your shower, I'll be down here when you get back." He replied, happy to have some time alone.

A few minutes later, Kevin heard the shower running upstairs, so he used this opportunity to shrink himself even smaller, determined to test the limits of his machine.

The shrink pad whirred to life once more as he input the height to 3 inches, pressing the button and waiting as the process began.

After a moment of dizziness he regained his senses and stepped off of the shrink pad, having to almost trudge through the fine carpet fibres in order to get anywhere. The couch and glass table loomed in the distance, the table being his destination.

At 3 inches he wasn't sure if Lucy would be able to understand him, or whether she would react well to him shrinking without her knowing. No doubt she will lecture him on how dangerous it was, even though he invented the thing. He began to wonder what his wife would look like from this size, imagining different scenarios in his head. She has complete control over him at this point, she could make him do whatever she wanted and he could do nothing to stop her. In a way, he didn't mind because she cared for him, but on the other hand she could get a little playful when she was in the mood and possibly get carried away.

Kevin arrived at the glass table and climbed up to the top using the spiral table legs, being extra careful not to fall. He decided to wait on the table until his wife got back since she would be able to see him more easily from up there.

Meanwhile, Lucy's mind was lost in thoughts of how the shrink pad could improve their sex life, some of the things she was thinking of seemed crazy and she couldn't imagine how Kevin would react if she suggested them. She imagined what it would feel like to have his tiny hands on her most sensitive areas and whether he would be capable of pleasuring her as usual. All of these sexual thoughts got her pretty worked up and she had to prevent herself from masturbating in the shower.

After she was done, she slipped on some fresh underwear and clothes, a light-blue skirt with a plain white sleeveless top, showing off as much of her tanned skin as possible. The heat was intense today and their air conditioning had a mind of its own, choosing to work only when it felt like it. Tying her hair up into a ponytail, she admired herself in the mirror one last time before going downstairs to check on Kevin.

Lucy ran downstairs, enjoying the cool breeze on her bare legs as she reached the bottom, the cool stone floor sent a shiver up her spine as her feet made contact. Heading into the living room, she scanned the floor before entering and was taken by surprise when she noticed Kevin was now half his height. He had used the machine again. In that moment she realised that he truly must be fascinated with seeing her and the world so tall around him and she also wondered if he liked to be bossed around. Given past experience she recalled that she was usually the dominant one when they were in the bedroom, which would explain some of the enjoyment he must get from this.

Kevin could only watch open mouthed as his wife walked in looking as sexy as ever wearing a skirt and a sleeveless shirt, effortlessly looking her best. The skirt was short enough that he could see her white panties from where he was standing, another perk to being small.

"I see you've used the machine again, that's a pretty big risk Kevin." Lucy warned, making her way over to the table.

As Lucy walked towards him, he felt the strong gusts of wind generated by her skirt, which began to loom overhead like a tent as she crouched down.

"If I didn't take risks I would not be standing here right now." Kevin responded defiantly, watching as she made no response to what he just said.

"Huh? You're too small Kevin, I can't hear you." Lucy told him, leaning in closer to try and pick up what he was saying, however his voice just wasn't powerful enough.

Kevin waved dismissively to her, as if to say it didn't matter.

"Hmm, I guess before you grow back we could watch some TV together or something." She suggested, to which Kevin nodded in response.

Lucy pinched Kevin by his sides with her thumb and index finger and lifted him up over her other hand in case he fell. Relaxing back into the couch, she placed him on her left thigh so that he could make himself comfortable. Switching on the TV, her and Kevin forgot about all about the fact they had a shrink pad for a few hours.

---

After almost three hours of TV, her cellphone started buzzing from the kitchen, prompting Lucy to pick up Kevin and drop him in between her breasts for safekeeping. Checking the phone before answering, she noticed it was her older sister Darcy.

"Hey Darcy, what's up?" Lucy asked, not used to her 28 year old sister calling unless it was for something important, since Darcy was a successful model she very rarely had time for her sisters.

"Hey Lucy, it's been a while now since we last talked, how is Kevin doing, still making those inventions of his?" Darcy asked, pretending to be interested in her and her husband's life.

Great, she wanted something, Lucy thought.

"Better than you would believe actually Darcy, just this morning he- Ouch!" She looked between her breasts, realising that Kevin had just bitten her. She instantly got the message. "He... uh, made me a mechanical chapstick holder." Lucy completely made up an invention, trying her best to speak Darcy's language since she was the least intelligent out of the three sisters.

"Oh, that's really cool." Darcy replied, not even trying to sound genuine. "So hey I was wondering since we haven't seen each other in a while, me and Keira decided to come see you in a couple days."

Lucy was caught completely by surprise, her sisters nor any members of her family for that matter had visited her since Christmas and she was not prepared at all for any guests.

Looking down again, she watched as Kevin went on a rampage kicking and clawing at her right breast, mouthing 'no' over and over. She couldn't just say no to her sisters, what would her family think about her and Kevin if they refused to let them stay for a few days? It wasn't like they had any reason not to let them stay, the shrink pad could easily be hidden away until they left.

"Of course, that sounds great, I'll prepare the guest rooms for you guys." Lucy answered, at the same time experiencing the wrath of her tiny husband as he tried his best to physically sway her opinion.

"Great! I'll see you soon sis!" She replied, before hanging up the phone.

Just like that, they would be having guests in the next few days.
Exploration by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
The hot stuff begins next chapter.
---

Lucy wasn't even looking at Kevin, but she could tell that he was fuming at the fact he had no say on whether Lucy's two sisters were allowed to stay or not.

"Come on Kevin, don't be so selfish, we still have two days before they get here so we can use the shrink pad until then. I'm not just going to turn them down." She explained to him, even though he couldn't respond, she felt like she should still talk to him as if he were arguing back.

He still refused to look at her, obviously frustrated that he couldn't voice his opinion at the moment.

"Look, how about I make it up to you and we can have a little fun, maybe I could let you explore my body?" She suggested, feeling kind of sorry for him after basically ruining the first few days of the birth of his greatest invention. She knew how he found it difficult to tolerate her sisters, or more specifically Darcy.

Kevin's ears pricked up after what Lucy suggested, finally having an excuse to explore his wife at this size seemed like a good compromise for having to put up with Darcy for the next few days.

---

Darcy is Lucy's older sister, a well-known model for one of the biggest companies out there. At 28 years old, she possessed an incredible body with D-cup breasts and she stood at 6'1". She had long blonde hair and blue eyes just like lucy, the two taking after their mother. When Kevin first met Darcy he was shocked by how selfish and rude she seemed, having overheard her asking Lucy why she liked someone such as him. This made things a little tense between the two, but they resolved their differences when Darcy realised that Kevin wasn't such a bad guy. She just found it difficult to put brains before attraction, since she was a model after all. Darcy also tried to encourage Lucy to become a model, which would have surely ended her and Kevin's relationship.

Keira is the youngest sister at 20 years old and is an incredible contrast to her two sisters. On the road to becoming a highly successful scientist, she possessed both brains and looks, essentially she was the full package. However, if not for her occasional arrogance and constant know-it-all attitude, she may have had an easier time keeping her previous boyfriends. Keira has long black hair and piercing green eyes, taking after their father with her intelligence and appearance. She has C-cup breasts and stands at 5'10", making her the smallest member of her family.

For Kevin, Keira was much more relatable than Darcy, as they would often discuss topics that they both shared an interest in, even if said discussions often turned into full-blown debates and sometimes even escalating into wrestling matches between the two. Keira also played a lot of soccer, which kept her figure in good shape, while Kevin rarely hit the gym so the physical battles between them were often even. Lucy did suspect that Keira liked Kevin, while he was oblivious to this fact.

---

"Ok Kevin, I'm just going to lie right here on the couch and you can explore me as much as you want. If you need anything, just jump five times and wave your arms." Lucy explained, before dropping Kevin onto her shirt. She then turned her attention to the TV, leaving Kevin to explore her body. The heat in the room seemed to get more intense by the minute and she hoped that she wouldn't start to sweat with Kevin walking all over her.

Kevin was in dreamland, marvelling at how this was all how he dreamt it, the feeling, the sight and even the smell of her perfume was just perfect. He looked up towards her face, blocked now by her sloping breasts, only the top of her hairline visible from where he stood.

Unsure of where to proceed, he walked towards the two hills on her chest for a few seconds until he was face to face with the stretched out fabric. He traced his fingers along the line of her bra through the shirt, mesmerized by the texture and the design. With all of his strength, he pushed against her left breast, trying with all his might to move it just an inch.

He only succeeded in eliciting a giggle from Lucy and making two small indents in the soft flesh when he pushed, eventually slipping up as his feet gave way. Surveying his surroundings, he could see one of her hands resting on her hip, while the other was resting on the surface of the couch. He sighed, realising that he still wanted more, he wanted to really explore his wife's body, not just run around on it like he was doing. His dream would not be fulfilled until he was smaller.

Jumping five times, Lucy turned her attention to her husband, a frown of confusion written across her flawless face.

"Huh? What's wrong?" She asked, hoping for him to signal whatever he wanted.

Kevin pointed towards the shrink pad.

"You want to grow back already?" She questioned, assuming he was tired and wanted to be taller again.

Kevin shook his head, pointing downwards to his feet.

"What? Smaller? But Kevin..." She trailed off, weighing up the risk against what her husband wanted.

Kevin put his hands together and smiled, letting her know that he was completely sure of what he wanted.

"Fine, but you have to be extra careful okay? I don't want to lose you." Lucy cautioned with some reluctance, before carefully scooping Kevin up in her palm and carrying him to the shrink pad.

She deposited him in the center and watched as he held up one finger. Adjusting the dial herself, it read '1 inch' as she then pressed the green button, just as she had seen him do before.

Within seconds Kevin was 3 times smaller than before, overwhelmed by the size of the shrink pad and even more by the looming face of Lucy.

"My god." She breathed, mistakingly breathing in close proximity of Kevin, who was blown over by the gust of minty air.

"Woops, sorry, you're just incredibly small now, I'm not even sure if I should have let you shrink this small." She considered, but she promised him that he could explore her body. "I'll hold out my hand and you'll have to walk onto it from the shrink pad, I feel like if I try to pick you up I'll end up squishing you." She laughed, shivering at how easily she could say that.

Kevin walked into her awaiting palm, the soft skin pleasant and warm to the touch.

"Wow, I can barely feel you." She commented, before standing up slowly so as to not drop him.

Once she made her way over to the couch again, she manuvered herself into a reclining position while also keeping her palm upright.

As soon as she was comfortable she dropped Kevin onto her shirt again just above the hem of her skirt.

"Ok, this time if you need something you'll have to pinch me." She told him, always making sure he had a way of getting her attention.

Kevin gave her two thumbs up, but he must have been so small that she didn't even acknowledge him doing it. With that, her head dissapeared behind her two mountains again as she reclined on the couch. He also noticed that she put both of her arms by her side and left her hands on the couch, probably so that she didn't move them as he walked over her.

Meanwhile for Lucy, she was extremely weary of moving too much in case he fell onto the couch or her hand brushed him by mistake, so she made sure to remain completely still throughout his expedition.

She was also concerned about how she couldn't feel him walking on her anymore since his weight simply wasn't enough to make an indent in the fabric of her shirt.

Kevin was now the height of the thickness of her shirt, the fabric itself was very thin, making him feel almost microscopic compared to his enormous wife. He almost cried inside when he realised that everything was finally perfect and his shrink pad was totally worth the effort. He couldn't wait to explore Lucy's body, she really was the perfect wife for allowing him to do this. Looking in the direction of her legs, he set off on his first expedition.
Salty Slide by WrittenInTheStars
5

Lucy was worried by how she couldn't see him too well, since he was now incredibly small. Raising her head slowly to see over her breasts, she could just make out his tiny form, basically a speck against her white shirt. As she watched him for a few seconds, she suddenly felt a wave of excitement flow through her body causing her to shiver. Could the idea of seeing her husband so small exploring her body be turning her on?

She tried her best not to dwell on the thought since this was Kevin's moment and not hers. Turning her attention back to the TV, she dropped her head back down onto the cushion, once again blocking her view of Kevin. She trusted him not to do anything outrageous, after all, she assumed he was intelligent enough to know this.

Kevin was amazed by the heat that her body gave off, a constant wave seemed to emanate from her skin beneath her shirt. He wasn't too surprised either, it was so hot today and their air conditioning had not been working recently. In the distance he saw Lucy take a peek at him, having to strain her eyes just to identify his miniscule body. Afterwards, he felt her body jolt slightly, assuming that she was simply readjusting.

Wanting to start from where he left off, Kevin began the much longer journey to his wife's monumental chest, the image of it reminded him of snow covered mountains. His plan was to scale her breasts and reach the top, then he would have a commanding view of his surroundings.

Lucy was really starting to feel the impact of the lack of air conditioning and was starting to sweat profusely. She could feel the moisture building up between her breasts and under her arms, but she feared that moving would be a big risk since she didn't know where Kevin was. Hopefully Kevin wouldn't be too judgemental if he decided to venture into her cleavage and there was a thin layer of moisture waiting for him.

Meanwhile, Kevin was beginning to scale the taut fabric of Lucy's shirt, making good progress and at one point almost falling when he tried to use her bra as a foothold through the shirt. Finally reaching the top, he was able to see her beautiful face, her head was tilted so that she could see the TV, her attention distracted. Stray pieces of blonde hair had fallen across her face, but she refused to move in case she brought any harm to Kevin. He was enamoured for a while by her bright eyes and wanted to run up and kiss her right at that moment, but that would have to wait until he was bigger.

Lucy was getting very itchy due to the rising temperature in the room, having to use all of her willpower in order to not give in to the sensations. She figured the TV would be a good enough distraction for now and hoped that Kevin would signal that he was bored some time soon.

At the top of Lucy's right breast, he jumped a few times to see if the flesh yielded even slightly, but it was just like jumping on concrete. Not even her D-cup breasts registered his insignificant weight. After getting his breath back from his climb, he scanned his surroundings once more, seeing her legs stretch out for seemingly miles in the distance, the tips of her toes basically unreachable given the time he had.

Kevin's next idea was to climb up to her left shoulder, hoping to possibly get her attention just to update her on where he was. Sliding down the slope of her left breast he reached the bottom and walked along the strap of her shirt, since it gave him a better surface to walk on. Admiring her outstretched arm as he walked, he was suddenly interrupted from his thoughts when the ground beneath him jolted slightly and he lost his footing. He was almost at her shoulder, climbing the slight slope before a second jolt completely swept him off his feet, sending him tumbling down to his right side.

Lucy was sick of the heat building up in her armpits and decided that allowing some cooler air in would not harm Kevin in any way, since she assumed he was underneath her shirt due to the occasional tickling she felt under there. Bending her arm slightly, she felt so relieved when a cool gust of air swept underneath her arm, cooling down the small pocket of hot air and sweat. Unbeknownst to her, this simple action meant that Kevin got to experience this heat much more up close.

Kevin could only stare silently as he slid from Lucy's shoulder and into the hot sticky abyss of Lucy's armpit, only momentarily opening to allow some cool air inside. His nose was assaulted by the pungent smell of sweat, completely foreign to Lucy's body usually, but given the heat and the size difference, he realised that she truly wasn't immune to this kind of thing.

He felt like he was falling for so long before he hit the smooth flesh of her underarm and simply stuck to it, wretching at the smells and the taste at the back of his throat. Almost as quickly as it happened, her arm moved back to her side, sealing Kevin inside the dank and moist pit. Heat seemed to bellow from every corner like a hundred furnaces blasting in his face at once. Only a small slither of light came down from above where her upper arm didn't quite conform to the shape of her upper torso, leaving everything dark and even more depressing. As Lucy moved her arm the final distance, Kevin watched as the skin around him slurped and rippled, the flesh of her armpit seemingly swallowing itself as he was basically flattened against the opposite wall, getting a face full of his wife's armpit sweat.

This was it, thought Kevin, a bright future ahead of him and he was destined to die to the heat and sweat of Lucy's underarm, maybe he would even drown. Kevin put down his current fate to his stupidity and naivety that everything would be fun and safe, just like he dreamt, when in reality a simple act such as this could immediately spell the end for him. Kevin closed his eyes in the darkness and the sweltering heat, oxygen levels sure to run out at any moment and the build up of moisture making squelching noises against him, the salty substance coating his body entirely. He couldn't hold out for much longer, he realized.
Pit of Despair by WrittenInTheStars
Over an hour had passed now and Lucy was still having trouble pinpointing where Kevin was. She hadn't seem him since the beginning of his exploration and was starting to become worried about where he might be, dreadful thoughts entering her head. Where could he be? She wondered, maybe he fell onto the couch and is stuck in the space where her body creates a slope, or maybe he's pinned down by her shirt.

At the moment, she could only trust that he was somewhere safe, as she hadn't moved at all since they started, refusing to give in to all the itching due to the heat. She decided to check on him to see if we would respond to her.

"Kevin? If you can hear me clearly enough, I want you to pinch me right now wherever you are so I know where you are." She called out, waiting a few seconds for any response.

When he didn't respond, she assumed that he didn't have the strength to pinch her at his size, so she hatched another plan.

"Ok, how about you just climb up to my chest, I really just want to know if you're safe." She said again, her voice quavering slightly, the worry starting to creep up on her.

She waited almost 10 minutes for any sort of response and after Kevin was nowhere to be seen she had to close her eyes and breath deeply to prevent herself from full on panicking. Another 10 minutes passed by and Lucy started to fear the worst, maybe Kevin was trapped somewhere and couldn't climb her body. She couldn't think of anything to do except wait and hopefully Kevin would turn up.

Meanwhile, in the recesses of Lucy's armpit, Kevin was just about hanging onto life, the oxygen was slow but steadily flowing in from above, but every breath he took was laboured and filled with the fragrance of sweat. After spending 2 minutes inside here, he realized there was a chance of survival and held on tightly to his life. He felt like time was passing much slower, yet he assumed it had been hours that he had spent inside his wife's soaking underarm. The least of his worries - but all of his clothes were drenched with sweat and he felt as though his skin was beginning to absorb the liquid, the saltiness constantly tickling his skin and driving him insane.

He didn't know what he would do if Lucy opened up her armpit again since he would most likely just stick to the smooth flesh of her armpit. If he did become loose, he would fall to the couch below him and would have to find his way to the top of her chest like he heard her say. She must be extremely worried by now after he was unable to respond to any of the things she said.


Five hours passed and Lucy was almost in tears, gritting her teeth and silently wishing she had stopped him and not allowed this to happen. Having not moved an inch throughout the whole time, her muscles were becoming sore, but thankfully since it was getting late and there was cooler air, she was no longer feeling hot and sweaty. However, all of this didn't matter right now as she had tried everything to get Kevin to reveal himself and he was still lost. One thing was for certain, he was definitely either on the couch or stuck on her clothing and she had been working up the courage to move, previously telling him to cling on to her and brace himself.

In one slow movement, she sat up, using her stomach muscles to their full potential so that she didn't move any of her lower body. Next, she inspected every inch of her body, her eyes unblinking trying to identify his 1 inch body, but she knew he would be almost invisible to her. With a deep breath, she supported herself with her arms, lifting up her lower body, just in case he was underneath her. Not seeing anything that stood out, she then could only assume he was stuck somewhere in her clothing.

Meanwhile, Kevin's world was moving at a rapid rate, the muscles in her arm were creating an almost crushing force against his body, threatening to flatten him at any moment. He was further forced into the pungent flesh of her armpit, stuck fast due to the dried sweat that had collected there. He was hungry and surprisingly thirsty despite the amount of her salty fluid he had been forced to consume. Then suddenly, there was light, blinding light from every direction, then darkness again, and it repeated as Lucy continued to move her arms around as she inspected her clothes.

One moment he was breathing relatively fresh air, the next he was being forced back against the opposite wall of smooth skin. This continued for 10 minutes, all the while he was listening to Lucy's frustrated grunts and it sounded like she was distressed at some stages. He assumed all hope was lost, he would never be found by her and simply be washed off her body during her next shower when she inevitably gives up on finding him. Kevin was considering the future for his wife when suddenly Lucy spoke to him again, or rather, assumed he was listening.

"Kevin, if you can hear me, I have no idea where you are and I'm freaking out, if you are on me somewhere, I'm going to shrink myself to 1 inch, the same height as you." She told him, her voice trembling, a mixture of emotion and also worry as she was about to shrink herself for the first time.

She still couldn't bring herself to fully trust this machine her husband made, even though she had witnessed it work more than once. Stepping onto the shrink pad, she didn't need to adjust the dial and simply pressed the green button.

Kevin had no idea if having two people on the shrink pad would work and whether being stuck to her skin would cause any issues with the process. He could only hope that his wife's genius idea would pay off.

Lucy watched in awe at her surroundings as she rapidly lost her height and the sensation of falling backwards made her feel dizzy. Upon reaching 1 inch tall, she blinked a few times, looking left and right to see if the plan had worked. She did a double-take when she noticed a blurr on her left, it was Kevin hunched over.

"Kevin! You're okay, oh my god Kevin I was so worried." She smiled, running up to him and hugging him, just so happy to see that he was okay. However, Lucy noticed something about him, he stunk of dried sweat, like he had been running on a hot day and had a chronic sweating problem.

"I..." He gasped for fresh, untainted air. "That was genius Lucy, thank you." Kevin said, greatful for his wife's clever idea.

Now that she could see him safe and sound, she wanted to know what happened, suspecting he did something stupidly danegrous to end up in this mess.

"I'm just glad you're safe honey." She told him, almost crying with relief and emotional stress. "How about you tell me what happened?" She asked, more than interested.

The two of them sat down in the middle of the shrink pad and he told her all about his adventure which was cut short.

"Everything was going fine for a while and I had the idea of climbing up to your shoulder, so I was walking along the strap of your shirt, when you moved." He explained, watching as Lucy was surprised, not remembering moving at all throughout the whole thing.

"Then, I lost my footing and you sent me tumbling. Straight into your armpit. That's where I've been for the last eight hours." He finished, gesturing towards his ruined clothes, covered in a crusty coating of his wife's armpit sweat.

"Oh my god! That's disgusting!" She exclaimed, feeling dirty just thinking about it.

"Yup, it was one hell of an experience, I thought that was it, death by armpit." He joked, only to receive a slap on the arm from his wife.

"We should probably be getting back to normal size now." Lucy suggested, already creeped out by how big everything was. She was unable to see how Kevin received any excitement from this kind of perspective.

"Sure thing, I'll show you how I took even the smallest sizes into consideration when using the shrink pad."

He gestured towards the smaller versions of each button carved into the insides of the normal sized buttons. Lucy remained standing in the middle of the shrink pad as Kevin set the height to 6'0", figuring that she wouldn't notice if he gave her an extra inch. The machine was only capable of increasing the default height by tiny measurements since it required much more power to make it happen.

Hitting the red button, she shot back up to her normal height, her bare feet now looming over him before she carefully stepped off of the machine. He then allowed Lucy to press the button for him.

Lucy smiled as she read 3'0" on the display. She was about to change it back to normal, but she realized he probably deserved a little more love after what he had been through. She would definitely be making it up to him in a few hours.

Once Kevin was back up to 3 feet tall and Lucy was 6 feet, they decided that they both needed a shower after the day's traumatic ordeal. Lucy helped him lift up the shrink pad and bring it into their bedroom where it would stay until Darcy and Keira came and left.

The two of them debated over whether they should continue with their experimentation the next morning, with Kevin winning by convincing Lucy that they could both be more careful. Lucy vowed never to take her eyes off of him next time they did anything like this.

Kevin climbed into bed, which was now big enough to fit 20 of him and waited as Lucy finished up in the bathroom after her shower. Moments later she walked out, making sly sensual eye contact with Kevin, dressed only in a tight white bath robe. Her blonde hair was curled at the tips, giving her an irresistibly sexy look.

"So, how about you and I get a little more familiar with each other's new bodies?" Lucy suggested, a smile on her perfect lips as she dropped her white bath robe to her ankles.

Kevin didn't need to be asked twice, this was her making it up to him after his awful day spent in her armpit.

"Wait, you knew I made you taller?" He asked, surprised that she had noticed.

"Of course I did, do you think I'm that naive?" She grinned, climbing on to the bed on all fours, looming above Kevin as she crawled up to him, only stopping when he was underneath her. Her firm breasts hung above Kevin's head and her thighs straddled most of the rest of his body.

"You're beautiful." He gasped, at a complete loss of words.

She let herself slowly drop down, letting her lower body consume most of his body apart from his head, now nestled gently between her breasts. Letting her full weight fall onto him, she stretched and trembled as waves of excitement coursed through her body. Feeling the soft breaths of her husband between her breasts was enough to take her to the edge even before they started.

Lucy loved how his body dissapeared beneath her, more than ready for a long and exciting night ahead.
Bedroom Fun by WrittenInTheStars
Lucy loved the amount of control she had over him, the feeling of having his much smaller head nestled between her thighs and pleasuring her sent shivers down her spine. She was more than enjoying her position, never having had so much attention towards her most intimate place.

Kevin lapped at her aroused pussy obediently, her toned thighs sat at either side of his body with Lucy basically sitting on him in a kneeling position. He felt the full weight of her body on top of him, with her pussy firmly pressed against his face. Every time he slowed down, her legs would come together and squeeze him, drawing out his energy and threatening to squeeze even harder if he didn't comply. Her juices flowed out of her much more than usual due to the feeling of his tiny tongue against her clit. He coughed and spluttered at some point but she simply ignored him and pressed down harder to silence him.

Lucy gripped her breasts and teased her erect nipples, feeling the intensity rise and her body reach the edge of a blissful orgasm. Running one hand through her hair, she bucked her hips, trying her best to feel something inside her, anything that would send her over that edge. Competely ignoring her husband beneath her for a moment, she pushed two fingers underneath her and into her soaking womanhood, her sweet nectar ran down her fingers and onto Kevin, his tongue still doing its best to keep the pace. With one final explosion of pleasure, she wrapped her legs around his head and squeezed, her body finally enraptured by a tantalizing orgasm.

She finally released her grip on him, breathing heavily whilst lying back against the pillows on their bed. Kevin was also getting his breath back and wiping his face of all the sticky juices his wife had so kindly forced him to endure. He knew she could be rough in bed, but this takes it to a whole new level when she totally outstrengthed him. He was extremely turned on by the way she made him pleasure her like that, even if it did hurt a little in the process.

"Oh wow Kevin... that was... amazing." She breathed, looking down at her husband and drawing him closer to her, using her feet to hook under his arms.

"Yeah... that was great." He replied, slightly worried about whether she would want to go for another round. They always went for more than one round when he was normal sized, but right now he wasn't sure he could take it.

Lucy pulled him closer, hugging his body to herself like a giant teddy bear, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She could feel his much smaller erect penis against her stomach and wondered whether she could entice him into going another round... but smaller this time.

Kevin was abruptly pulled against his giant wife, his face forced against her soft breasts while his legs were wrapped up by her thighs, his lower body forced against her still wet crotch.

"How about a round two honey?" She asked, while stroking his hair calmly and soothingly, massaging his head with her fingers in slow circular motions.

"I don't know Lucy, that was pretty rough." He replied, not entirely certain he was ready for another mild beating, the second usually being more intense than the first.

"Come on Kevin." She purred seductively, moving her hand closer to his crotch and teasing the area around his penis. "I'll make it up to you."

Kevin looked up into the eyes of his beautiful wife, unable to say no to the sexiness she had on display. Her hair partially covered her face, the fringe slightly damp from the sweat she accrued on her forehead, while her piercing blue eyes were lustful and filled with need. If he said no to her, she would only try harder until he finally gave in, so he nodded slowly with a sigh.

"Yes! Now come and step on the shrink pad." She told him excitedly, holding out her hand as she got up from the bed.

"Huh? You didn't say anything about the shrink pad, I don't feel like doing that Lucy..." He said, reluctant to get any smaller than he already was. Although a small part of him wanted to experience this and give in to the whims of his sexy wife.

Lucy pouted and furrowed her eyebrows and suddenly found Kevin's hand in hers guiding him towards the shrink pad in the corner. She could hear him curse under his breath which caused her to giggle, knowing her sexual charm was too much for her enamoured husband.

"So how small do you want me this time?" Kevin asked, prepared to do whatever she wanted in order to make her happy. After all, this was one of the last times they would be able to have fun together for a while before Darcy and Keira arrived.

"Hmm..." She pondered imagining the perfect size for her husband in her head. "How about 11 inches?"

"Yikes, okay, just don't go so rough this time." He cautioned her, before inputting the new height and hitting the green button.

His wife stood over him watching as he shrunk down to level with her kneecaps, now 1/3 of the size he was before, having to lean back just to see her face, way up above.

Lucy stood next to shrink pad, her eyes fixed on him like a predator to its prey. He stepped off, yet Lucy didn't move, instead watching as he stepped around her much larger feet and between her legs. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and composed herself, resisting the urge to pick him up and force him to pleasure her. Kevin was a mere toy to her now, a toy which she could manipulate to give her the most pleasure possible. Her pussy was aching for more attention, and she idly touched herself as Kevin climbed the bed, or tried at least.

Finally hauling himself to the surface of the bed, Kevin was immediately met by his towering wife, her pussy loomed above him as she stood leaning into the edge of the bed, both hands on her hips. He could do nothing as she slowly dropped to the bed, her most intimate place landing directly on top of him covering more than half of his body, instantly coating him in a fresh layer of her juices.

"At least wait until I'm ready Lucy." He spluttered, before running into the middle of the bed and waiting for her next move.

"Sorry little guy, I just can't help myself when I'm like this." She reminded him sultrily, while climbing onto the bed on her hands and knees. She flipped onto her back, giggling as the impact sent Kevin 3 feet into the air.

Kevin landed on Lucy's stomach, overshadowed by her breasts and enticed by the aroma of sex that permeated the already heated air he jumped onto her chest, going to town on her fleshy orbs. He gently bit her nipples, causing Lucy to arch her back in pleasure at his delicate touch. He massaged each breast with his entire body as she kept herself busy down below, keeping the fire lit.

Lucy bit her lip and moaned and screamed, never before feeling so much pleasure than she was right now. In the midst of the intense pleasure, she grabbed Kevin by the legs with one hand and dragged him quickly down to her dripping pussy, immediately forcing him against her, ordering him to lick. With her left hand she held him firmly against herself and with her right hand she furiously rubbed at her clit, the intensity and pleasure rising to heights she didn't even know existed.

She orgasmed right there, with Kevin firmly pressed against her. Lucy arched her back and screamed with pleasure, completely disregarding Kevin due to the overload of her senses. She landed with her butt directly over the top of Kevin, flattening him against the surface of the bed with her lower body. After 5 minutes of blissful relaxing after her orgasm, she rolled off of him, stretching to relieve any tension in her muscles.

Kevin sat there speechless, wondering if he could possibly be living a life better than this. His dream was more than fulfilled, disregarding the events from earlier. Seeing that his wife was satisfied and regaining her breath, he headed back over to the shrink pad to resize himself. Turning the dial, he hit the red button, assuming the height he had changed it to was 4 feet.

Kevin realised when it was too late that he had inputted the wrong height into the display. Instead of 4 feet, he changed it to 4 inches. However, since he pressed the red button and the height was set to become smaller, he had no idea how the machine would respond to these two opposites. It turns out that the machine simply halfed the height on display, leaving him at the miniature height of 2 inches. Feeling extremely idiotic over such a simple mistake, he immediately set out to correct it, mentally noting how the machine handled the procedure.

Lucy meanwhile had recovered from her post-orgasm bliss and was alerted to the sound of the shrink pad whirring to life. Throwing her legs over the side of the bed, she expected to see her husband standing there at his normal height, but what she saw caught her by surprise. He wanted more apparently, and this time, he was about half the size of her thumb. Filled with renewed excitement, she strolled over to the shrink pad and plucked Kevin up from the surface, holding him up to her face to inspect all of his tiny features.

Kevin didn't act fast enough apparently, he was totally unprepared for Lucy to snatch him away from his recovery attempts, expecting her to be knocked out after the workout she was just put through.

"Hmm... interesting decision, but what can you do at this size I wonder." She thought aloud, letting Kevin guess what she had in mind.

Kevin tried to gesture that he didn't mean to do this, but he physically couldn't. His arms were pinned to his side and his voice was far too weak for her ears to pick up. He simply submitted to the fact that Lucy assumed he intentionally shrunk himself.

"I guess we'll just have to think of something." She teases, before making her way back to the bed, Kevin securely held in her fist. Lucy loved how Kevin so willingly gave his body to her pleasure, it turned her on to no end and she couldn't wait to be even more adventurous with him.
Gone Too Far by WrittenInTheStars
Kevin was already drained of energy from before, plus he was tired because it was incredibly late. They had been going since midnight and at this rate he felt he would just pass out from tiredness.

Lucy was still incredibly horny and despite how late it was, she could only think about pleasure, oddly more excited than Kevin about the size difference at the moment.

"Ok Kevin, I'm going to lie down on the bed and you can explore me just like before." She told him, feeling too tired to do anything like before. Lucy placed him on her breast, watching him intently to see what he could do.

Kevin was dropped onto the surface of his wife's left breast and unenthusiastically tried to arouse her nipple.

Lucy watched with tired eyes at his attempts to arouse her, sighing when she realized that anything from this point would be her simply masturbating.

Kevin knew he was doing a bad job on purpose, even if the nipple did almost dwarf him in size, he still knew that he could be doing better.

"Come on Kevin, try harder, I know you can do it." She urged, watching him struggle to make her nipple erect. The sight of him trying so hard against such a tiny and sexual part of her body made her wet just thinking about it. Her lust was suddenly rejuvenated.

Kevin watched his wife's hand fly overhead, followed by her outstretched arm. She callously nudged her breast, knocking him off and into her cleavage. He realized that she was masturbating, not even needing his attention to arouse herself. It made him feel slightly left out, that was until the walls on either side of him closed in on him, sealing him in darkness and warmth.

Lucy gasped when she pushed her breasts together, seeing Kevin dissapear between her cleavage made her smile, an evil smile when she thought about getting off at his misfortune. Massaging her aching pussy, she moaned and grunted in frustration when she realized that she needed more, usually able to rely on her husband's penis to satisfy her. At his size, he would be lucky to even... suddenly an idea sprung to mind.

Lust clouding her judgement, she released Kevin from his pillowy prison and grabbed him up before depositing him between her thighs. Her pussy was so much bigger than him, she wanted him even more.

Kevin was completely dazed as he went from darkness to the blinding light of the bedroom and then he was being tossed around like a toy. Before he knew what was happening, her giant wet pussy was looming in front of him, her folds being massaged by her equally huge hand.

Lucy watched him as he recoiled at the sight of her vagina, another grin forming on her face when she gently nudged him forward, giggling he tried to turn away.

Kevin was confused as she pushed him towards her lubricated sex, he surely couldn't do anything to please her.

Lucy pressed against his back with her fingertip until he was buried in the folds of her swollen pussy, enjoying the feeling but loving the mental image of her husband's body stuck to her pussy.

She released her hands for a moment, biting her lip as she felt him struggle to free himself from her sticky juices. When she couldn't take it anymore, she gently grabbed him and fed him to the source of her lust, feeling his body thrash as he was swallowed up by her pussy.

Lucy moaned, twisting and writhing against the covers as she felt her vaginal walls try to contract around Kevin's tiny body, every nerve ending responding to his kicks and struggles, a sensation she had never experienced. It was driving her insane.

As the pleasure climbed higher and higher, her body seemed to respond on its own, using two fingers she delved them into the velvety embrace of her sex, forcing Kevin deeper into her until he was teasing her G-spot.

Her pussy was aflame, so much that she could no longer feel him inside of her. One hand groping at her breasts, the other continuing to stimulate herself. She screamed louder than ever before, an almost primal but lust filled screech as Kevin thrashed in the depths of her pussy.

It was a constant pleasure, unrelenting as her vaginal muscles continued to contract and her sensitive clit sent lightning pulsing throughout her body. She had long forgotten about Kevin at this point, only focused now on achieving her most pleasurable orgasm.

The engorged and slippery flesh of her sex seemed to react to every pulse and every sensation that came from within. She was in heaven, her mind in complete bliss.

Feeling herself reaching climax, she reached inside herself with two fingers, pushing them as far inside as they could go, teasing her G-spot. Her other hand rubbed her clit furiously as her eyes rolled back and her muscles clamped down hard. Lucy's cum oozed out of her pussy, creating a large pool on the bedsheets between her glistening thighs.

Idly massaging her raw nether lips, she was just about ready to pass out from exhaustion when she realized she was forgetting something, her tired brain failing to recollect anything that happened before her orgasm, finally settling on the topic of sleep. Her blonde hair was a mess, strewn about her head like a damp mop. One arm lay across her chest while the other was lazily covering her eyes. Her skin felt like warm silk, it was a benign kind of pleasure to her.

She hugged the covers tightly, collecting them between her thighs, her discharge being soaked up as she felt more comfortable than ever before in her lifetime. Letting out a long sigh, she fell into a deep sleep, a blissful smile plastered across her face.
Bad Memory by WrittenInTheStars
The next morning, Lucy woke up after the most refreshing sleep she had in a long time. Stretching, she pulled her covers in tighter, enjoying how the sheets had matched her body temperature.

She debated whether to get up straight away or just lie in the soft bed for another hour. Her body was still recovering from her amazing night and she vowed to do it again tonight aswell, the day before her sisters arrived.

A thought crossed her mind, where was Kevin? She remembered him being around 11 inches and then she couldn't recall where he went after that. She was almost certain he had simply regrown and was downstairs waiting for her.

Swinging her legs out of bed, Lucy walked over to the wardrobe and decided on just wearing underwear for the time being. She would take a shower after her breakfast because she wanted Kevin to see her looking the way she was.

Lucy had a habit of looking extremely sexy after just waking up, not even having to try to make herself look presentable.

After donning her white panties and bra, she pulled on some whites socks just to complete her outfit. Heading downstairs, she expected to find Kevin either in the kitchen or the basement. He would always make her breakfast after nights like these, it was cute of him, sort of his way of saying thanks.

She giggled to herself, ready to see his reaction to her scantily clad body. Upon opening the kitchen door however, he was nowhere to be seen. Frowning in confusion, she headed over to the basement door and peered inside; the lights were off and there was no movement.

Did he leave the house? That wasn't like him at this time, but she assumed he had done just that, maybe he would have a surprise in store for her when he got back.

"Kevin?" She called into the house, receiving no response as expected. Shaking her head, she went upstairs to get a shower.

---

Meanwhile, Kevin was in a dark and wet place with a very thin level of oxygen to keep him alive. He had no idea how long Lucy intended him to keep him inside here and he was still shaken after her orgasm almost killed him.

He couldn't tell how long he had been asleep or how long he had been awake. Throughout the night, Kevin had been woken up by her vaginal muscles more than times than he could count, her body feeling the need to latch on to whatever was inside of her.

He was unable to move in his position as his arms were pinned to his side and one of his legs was twisted at an awkward angle. He was certain it was either broken or a muscle had been torn during last night's ordeal. Every time he tried to move that leg, a searing pain shot through it, causing him to clench his teeth and inhale quickly.

After Lucy was woken up, he was sure she would have retrieved him from inside her, the walls around him hugged him, only moving slightly whenever she was walking.

Kevin was surprised when he felt a strong squeeze envelope him, although nothing as powerful as last night. Maybe she still was not done with him. All he could hope for was that she would check on him before going any further.

---

Lucy stepped into the shower, enjoying the cool water against her naked body. Realizing she had some alone time, Lucy picked up her dildo which she recalled using last night, it was white and slightly transparent, with tiny bumps along the side.

Reclining on the ledge which acted as a bench inside their shower, she rubbed the length of the toy along her moist slit, her breath quickening as it brushed against her clit. She had been aroused all morning, more so than usual and she couldn't figure out why. It was as if she had a constant need to relieve this arousal ever since she woke up.

With the water from the shower running down her shoulders and over her breasts, she used one hand to caress her body and clean herself, while the other held her toy. Lucy slowly teased the dildo inside of her, marvelling at how it fit her more easily since she had grown a little taller.

Quickening the pace after every thrust, she brought her other hand down between her legs to rub her clit. The toy reached deep inside of her, pushing almost right to the end of her vagina.

With her eyes closed, she enjoyed the sound of the rushing water and the pleasure she was experiencing as her first orgasm clamped down around the dildo with amazing strength. Lucy held it inside her for a few moments before drawing it back out, idly massaging her labia and clit as she experienced the after glow of the orgasm.

This went on for 10 minutes before Lucy decided to focus on her shower. Still forgetting that her husband was still tiny and stranded deep inside her. She failed to remember that her dildo last night was in fact her husband and not the thing she was using right now.

Lucy stepped out of the shower, wrapping herself in a thick white towel before sitting down at the toilet to pee. She was going about her business when she swore that she could feel something inside her vagina. It was a faint sensation and she had not felt it at all earlier this morning.

Panicking that it might be something serious, she delved her index finger inside herself, trying to feel whatever it was. Her face went white and she froze when everything from last night came flooding back. Kevin shrunk himself extremely small and she used him to pleasure herself. She could not believe what she had done.

Frantically whilst still sitting down, she pulled at his tiny foot, her hungry vagina not so eager to give up its meal. She was worried she would pull his leg right out of the socket as the walls of her vagina made it difficult to retrieve him. Every time she pulled, her muscles involuntarily clamped down on him. Lucy could only imagine what he had been put through.

She felt him coming out at an awkard angle, so she retracted her finger for a moment, frustrated as her vaginal muscles greedily slurped him back half the way he had already came.

After 5 minutes of carefully teasing him out, he flopped down into her waiting palm, lifeless and with one of his legs bent at a very sickening angle.

She gasped at the sight of him, her body shaking and tears already forming in her eyes. She shook her head, refusing to believe that she had done this to him, carried away by her lust.

Lucy tapped him, trying to get any sort of response, unable to think of what to do in this situation, her brain in full panic mode. She stood up from the toilet and walked into the bedroom, placing Kevin on a pillow while she thought about what to do.

First of all, she had to check if he was alive or not, growing him back was the first priority. Hurriedly, she set down his tiny body on the shrink pad and in her haste set the dial to 6 feet, 2 inches over his normal height. The dial already displayed 4 inches, which she failed to notice before changing it.

Hitting the red button, she waited for him to grow back, but stood in shock as his size halved to 1 inch.

Due to an error on the machine previously, all calculations were now set to half whatever the last height was. Kevin's previous mistake caused this change to happen and it would have been easily reversible if the opposite calculation was set immediately afterwards.

Lucy could not fathom how things were going wrong so quickly, now his stupid machine which caused all this mess was broken and she had no way of knowing how to fix it.

Thoughts of having to explain her husband's disappearance were already clawing at the back of her mind, horrible thoughts which she never wanted to consider.

Holding him in her cupped hands, she cried long and hard, willing him to come back. But as she regarded his broken form, she knew he was gone and she was the one who killed him, her lust leading him to his death.

What would she do with him? How would she explain this... or how would she explain his disappearance? Immediately she considered calling her sister and telling them not to come, but that would be too surpicious; plus she had no excuse.

Inspecting his body, she desperately looked for any hopeful signs on his face, having to squint her eyes just to make out his features. Her still wet hair dripped tiny droplets of water which were bigger than him.

She brought her eye closer to him, forgetting that her hair wasn't tied up for a second. A few wet strands of hair spilled out and dropped onto him. Immediately trying to brush the hair off of him, her actions only succeeded in Kevin sticking to the strands of hair.

Lucy was brought to more tears at the helplessness of the situation, finally managing to untangle him from her blonde hair. She took some deep breaths afterwards, vowing to leave him for a while in case she made the situation any worse by completely losing him.

Setting him down on the bedside table, she left the room to make herself breakfast, knowing there was nothing to do now but think.

Just as she left the bedroom, Kevin's body twitched slightly; showing signs of life, but even if Lucy was looking straight at him, she would never have seen any movement.

Lucy walked out still wrapped up in her towel, the image of Kevin's body still stuck in her mind as she poured her cereal. In the end she couldn't eat anything.

____________________
Life or Death by WrittenInTheStars
Kevin's entire body was wracked with pain, certain that some ribs were broken and he had lost the ability to move his neck. His left leg was twisted horridly and he winced when he saw it, vowing never to try and move it again. The constant pain had made him immune to the aching, but if he dared move then he was sure he would just pass out from the intensity of it.

He looked like he had been hit by a truck, then reversed over a couple times. Kevin chuckled to himself in light of everything. His wife's vagina did this to him, brought him to the brink of death. It would take years for him to recover from these injuries; perhaps he had them for life now.

Kevin tested each arm, finding that moving both of them caused him to almost black out. He was helpless now, unable to move from his spot and unable to call for help, not that Lucy would hear him anyway.

He had no idea how he ended up on the bedside table and wondered where Lucy was. Had she called an ambulance? Was she fetching medical supplies from downstairs? He could only hope that she was trying her best to care for him.

The silence was eating away at him and the fact that he couldn't move a muscle brought him to tears, fueled by frustration. Everything around him was gigantic and he had no way of telling Lucy how to fix the machine. He tried to think of anything to help his situation, but nothing came to mind; there was no hope, Lucy would have to feed him and do everything for him.

He wasn't sure how capable she was and whether she too was panicking about all of this. It was scary knowing you had no way to communicate to a person so many times larger than you.

Footsteps. Lucy was coming back.

The white towel she had around her waist was an instant reminder of what happened. She was taking a shower, he could tell because of the sound of the running water. The next thing he remembered was she was using her dildo, the very thing which turned a bad situation into a crippling one.

He recalled how it pummeled into him, like she had no care for his safety; then afterwards he remembered nothing up to this point, only waking up on the bedside table with nothing but pain and total agony.

Lucy walked up to the table, her crotch is level with the edge of the table giving him an up close view of her pussy looming above him. He could smell her heavenly scent and it reminded him not so fondly of the horrible experience he had inside her.

The next thing he knew, his body was pinched roughly, searing pain shooting through him as she carelessly picked him up and dropped him into her palm.

Closing her fist around him, the skin wrinkled and held him softly, a more welcome feeling. He was flipped onto his back as she opened up her fist and stared down at him, her face seemingly miles above him.

A tear ran down her cheek, filling him with the need to comfort her. Suddenly, she opened up the top drawer of the bedside table, taking one last look at him before depositing his unmoving body inside, dropping him from a height like some object.

Turning around, she closed it and Kevin was sealed in darkness, surrounded by her underwear.

---

Lucy took one last look at her husband's lifeless body before dropping him into the drawer, unable to bring herself to get rid of him like some discarded tissue or pet goldfish.

She picked up a pillow and cried into it, her hair falling around her face and soaking up her tears. Her towel had fallen off and she sat on her bed naked, sapped of all energy due to the stress of everything that was happening.

Composing herself, she thought of what to do, never once taking her eyes off of the shrinking pad. She was confused and in disbelief. How could everything be so perfect and then so very wrong all in the space of two days?

Lucy shook her head, once again opening up the underwear drawer and retrieving Kevin.

Should she be worried that her remorse for Kevin was so easy to forget? She wanted to feel horrible for her actions, but holding his tiny body in her hand made her smile instead of frown.

It wasn't a sadistic smile at all, she was simply happy to see him, but seeing him so broken left a pit of sadness inside her.

She contemplated getting rid of him right there, either by squishing him between her fingers or swallowing him whole. She knew she would never live either of those actions down.

Lucy dropped him onto her chest, never taking her eyes off of him for a long, long time. Never wanting to leave him or forget about him.

With every breath, her chest rose, carrying his body up and down. He peacefully rolled between her breasts; she was finding comfort in watching him.

Unmoving, Kevin lay there as Lucy gawked at him. He didn't know why she wasn't speaking or doing anything to help him, all he could do was watch on. He had no idea that Lucy thought he was dead.

Not knowing what to do, Kevin used his one good arm to crawl towards her face. The pain in his torso was beginning to dull down slightly, giving him the strength to finally move.

He assumed that his wife was too shocked about what she had done to actually act on helping him. So he felt the need to comfort her in the hopes of getting her to help him.

Lucy had to double-take when all of her assumptions were revealed to be wrong. He was still alive.

With her mouth wide open in surprise, she watched as he crawled at a painstakingly slow pace towards her neck. Seeing how much pain he was in and how broken he was, she didn't know whether him being alive was a good thing or not. She hated to see him suffer like this and seriously considered just putting him out of his misery.

She was resolute in not allowing him to suffer, deciding that she couldn't let him go pn like this. Pinching him between her thumb and index finger, she dropped him on top of the soft yet firm flesh of her left breast adjacent to her exposed nipple.

Determined to end his pain, she pressed down with her index finger, watching as the pad of her finger completely enveloped him and he disappeared beneath it. His body was pushed into the soft velvety embrace of her breast until she could feel only a tiny amount of resistance from his body. Any more pressure and he would be nothing but a stain on her flawless tanned skin.

She swore she could feel a slight squirming against the sensitive pad of her finger, immediately retracting her hand and scolding herself for what she was about to do.

He was still alive and it was her responsibility to take care of him.

"I'm... so sorry Kevin, please forgive me." She pleaded to him, even though she knew he couldn't respond. He was alive and that is all that mattered to her.

Sitting in the center of her palm, he rolled onto his stomach and she was certain he kissed her.

"Your machine is broken so there is no way to restore you to your original height. For now I'll take care of you until we can figure something out." Lucy told him, bringing her hand up to her lips and gently tapping them against where Kevin lay.

Looking around the room, she realised that he needed a safe place to stay while he was this small.

Spotting Kevin's old glasses case, she opened it up and found that there was more than enough room for him to walk about in.

Carefully, she allowed Kevin to roll inside the case, before snapping it shut and sealing him inside.

Next, she got dressed and made Kevin and herself some breakfast, carrying his glasses case around with her.

Now that she knew Kevin was holding on, she was more than determined to make it up to him in any way.
Fixing Things by WrittenInTheStars
Lucy left Kevin on the kitchen table to eat his food while she came up with a good idea for helping him with his injuries.

"I'll be right back." She told him as she stood up from her chair, a strong gust of air from her sudden movement blowing some of Kevin's food away from him. It was just crumbs after all.

Opening up the door to the basement and flicking on the light switch, she was astounded by the amount of items that could fit inside one room. Kevin never was organised in his workplace and refused any help with cleaning, constantly telling her that he knew where everything went. If she moved anything, he said he would surely end up losing it.

She had never been down here alone since she never had a reason to. Kevin was always in the basement working on something 24/7, but it felt strange with him not being in the room.

Rummaging around all of the parts and tools, she found most of the materials she needed as well as a magnifying glass. Lucy took a quick glance at the plans for his shrink pad in the hopes that she might have some sort of sudden realisation. However, to Lucy it all looked like scribbles, random numbers and complicated diagrams.

Returning to the kitchen, Lucy found Kevin still eating his slice of apple, his tiny mouth taking microscopic chunks out of the sweet fruit.

"I got you some things for your injuries, I was thinking we could work together to get you fixed up." She said, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

Looking down at Kevin, he seemed to acknowledge what she was saying, so she set some of the fabric and other materials she gathered down next to him on the kitchen table.

Lucy was careful not to drop anything on him and made sure to use tiny pieces of the fabric rather than large amounts. She hoped he would make himself some bandages and maybe crutches with the items she provided him with.

With everything on display for him, she sat back in her chair and watched him get to work.

---

Kevin was beyond greatful when Lucy came back with everything he needed to fix himself up. He was extremely weary after she almost killed him out of pity earlier, something he never expected to experience.

He found that if he didn't put any pressure on any of his injuries he was able to get along just fine.

Within a few hours, Kevin had made himself bandages around his torso, a makeshift cast for his arm and leg, as well as a pair of wood and plastic crutches.

Throughout the day, Kevin watched in wonderment as Lucy came and went, constantly checking up on him as she went about her day.

At one point, Lucy came back with a bowl of shallow water filled with bubbles. He spent almost an hour washing himself and letting the warm water heal his aches and pains. Afterwards he was able to relieve himself, before Lucy came back and retrieved the bowl.

Lucy got a phonecall from Darcy, confirming that they could stay for three days which would give them enough time to do some activities while they were in town. Kevin wished he would be able to join them, but instead had to concede that neither Darcy nor Keira could see him like this.

Lucy told them that Kevin was away on a business trip, playing it off as though Kevin simply didn't want to see Darcy, which was easy to do.

He wondered where Lucy would hide him for three days and whether he would be able to get much time alone with Lucy since her sisters would always be after her attention.

Finishing up his bandages, he felt much more relaxed and his broken leg was properly tended to, while his entire torso was wrapped with layer after layer of tough fabric to ensure he didn't sustain any other injuries.

He was worried about the next three days, because he would mostly be alone and subject to Lucy's availability. Lucy couldn't just take him everywhere and he would have no help in trying to repair the machine. It wouldn't be safe to fix the machine alone either, meaning he would have nothing to do but sit around and eat whatever Lucy feeds him.

She came back after talking on the phone, seeming somewhat conflicted. He could understand this, because she was putting her sisters over her husband's safety.

"So, Darcy and Keira will be here for three days, which means that I won't have a lot of time to spend with you. We have a number of options here, either you can come along with me in this small plastic container, or you can stay at home whenever I go out." Lucy told him, giving him a choice.

"For option one, walk to my right hand, option two, walk to my left hand." She said, placing both hands palm down on either side of him.

Kevin thought for a while, eventually deciding that he would rather not be stuck around doing nothing all day. He kind of wished she gave him more options.

Lucy watched as he slowly made his way to her right hand, before taking out the container he would be inside. It was originally used for her makeup, but she emptied it out so that it only had the soft inside. She did her best to clean it, but some of the product still remained in the corners and around the edges.

Placing it down on the table, she urged him to walk inside it, tilting it so that he could walk right in. She waited patiently as he limped along on his crutches, finally sliding to the bottom of the container. It was a crimson red colour with gold coloured trimmings, so it was easily diguised as something she would keep in her bag.

Inside it there was a mirror behind a sliding piece of plastic, so if she ever wanted to check on him, it would look like she was checking her reflection.

Kevin was impressed by her choice of transport, the inside was soft and warm plus it allowed some light in from the bottom, almost like a window.

Just to test its use, she placed the container in her jeans pocket and walked around for a while finding that it fit snugly inside.

Opening it up, she peered in and flashed Kevin a smile.

"Seems good enough to me, I'll keep you in here for a while so that you can get used to it, then I was thinking you could take a look at the shrink pad to see if you could fix it." She suggested, not wanting him to exert himself too much after what he had been through.

Lucy then went about her day, first of all washing the sheets from last night and then preparing the guest rooms for Darcy and Keira.

She also contemplated where to hide the shrink pad while Darcy and Keira were around, before deciding to just move it back to the basement.

Heading into the bedroom, Lucy looked at the machine and picked it up from both sides, holding it directly in front of her. It was heavier than she remembered, but recalled that Kevin helped her bring it upstairs last time.

She descended the stairs without any trouble, opening the basement door with her elbow. Lucy was almost at the floor of the basment when suddenly her sandal caught on one of the steps.

The machine went flying about ten feet in front of her, landing with a loud clang, before rolling and coming to a stop against the wall.

Lucy got up, nursing her scraped knee and patting the pocket where Kevin resided. Wincing at the pain from her leg, she stood up to test it. Nothing was broken, but it was scraped pretty bad.

Next, she headed over to where the shrink pad landed, inspecting it for any damage. With a sigh of relief, she noticed there were no cracks or anything that showed signs of damage. Poor Kevin must be wondering what the hell is going on.

Sitting down at the desk on the far side of the basement, she set down the shrink pad, before retrieving Kevin from his container.

Flipping it open, she carefully tipped it until he slid down and onto the surface of the desk.

"Ok, so I dropped the shrink pad... but there are no cracks or anything, so maybe it's fine." She winced, almost able to feel his cold stare of displeasure. The stress must be getting to her, making all these mistakes was a sure sign.

Kevin couldn't believe how clumsy Lucy was being. This was his only hope of getting back to his original size and she straight up dropped it on the hard floor of the basement. He wished she could hear him right now.

Calmly making his way over to the shrink pad, he realised there was no way he could climb it, so he waited patiently for Lucy to pick him up.

Lucy was suddenly very nervous about the machine not working. Even though it hadn't worked before, she was sure that it might be damaged internally now, thanks to her.

Allowing Kevin to walk onto her palm, she carefully transported him onto the shrink pad.

Silently she wished for it to work, so that she could hold him and tell him how sorry she was for everything.

Kevin would be surprised if the machine actually worked at all at this point, not even certain whether something could have been dislodged inside when she dropped it. Nevertheless, he changed the settings on the dial back to how there were previously, before hitting the button and waiting to see what happened.

At this point he didn't care what happened, he would be stuck at this height for the rest of his life anyway.

The shrink pad miraculously whirred to life, seemingly working despite being dropped.

A few seconds passed and he began to regain some height, growing a fraction of an inch at a time.

Then, all of a sudden the machine cut out, leaving him at 2 inches. It turns out that he was only able to reverse the previous calculation. In order to complete the next stage he would need to actually force reset the entire thing, which would require him to hook it up to his computer and run a list of commands.

Unfortunately, he was completely incapable of doing that at his height, and didn't bother wasting any energy trying to explain that to Lucy. Maybe in the next few days he would be able to figure out something. He was never good at charades anyway, regardless of his broken limbs.

"Oh no, what happened?" Lucy asked rhetorically, noticing that the machine cut out as he was regaining height.

He doubled in height, but for some reason it didn't go any further. Now he was much easier to see and she wouldn't have as much trouble moving him around.

"Is it broken?" She asked sheepishly, waiting for a signal from Kevin.

He nodded, seeing no other way of explaining the situation.

Lucy broke down crying, assuming that it was all her fault. She sat back with her hands over her eyes, quietly sobbing in front of Kevin who instantly regretted nodding his head.

"I'm so sorry Kevin, we'll figure something out I promise." She said, before quickly sweeping him up and depositing him inside the container.

She stood up and turned away from the shrink pad, before turning out the light and leaving the basement.

Lucy firmly believed that dropping the machine led to its malfunction, leading to her feeling extremely bad about herself.

It was already late in the day and she tried to think of anything she could do to make it up to Kevin. The thought of him being stuck like that for the foreseeable future was hard to come to terms with.

Lucy was so embarrassed by her actions that she was determined to do anything to make him feel better.

Heading into the bedroom, she sat down on the fresh bed covers and took out the container, opening it up and allowing Kevin to walk out on to the bedside table.

"So uhm, since we've both had such a bad day, I was wondering if you wanted to do anything... or would you rather just rest?" She asked, feeling dumb for thinking he wanted anything but sleep at this point.

He inevitably shook his head, which left Lucy dissapointed and upset.

Mentally preparing herself for tomorrow, she set her alarm for early the next morning. Darcy and Keira said they would be there early, which meant she needed a lot of sleep after the day she had.

Kevin on the other hand was relieved that he could get some well earned rest, having only slept for a few hours in the past two days, he was exhausted.

He watched as Lucy discarded her clothing, leaving on just her panties as she reached over him to set the alarm clock. Her naked breasts hung above him precariously before they were replaced by her smiling face.

"Goodnight." She whispered, before closing his container, sealing him in darkness.
Early Guests by WrittenInTheStars
Kevin was woken abruptly by the alarm clock buzzing, jolting him from his deep sleep.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up slowly, waiting for Lucy to wake up and open his container.

A loud thud nearby, followed by the alarm clock stopping indicated that Lucy was now fully awake.

He could hear the bed covers moving as his wife prepared to get up, waiting anxiously for her to release him from his protective makeup case.

After a long and needed sleep, he found that the pain he experienced the day before was now much less noticeable. He realised that he was definitely on the road to recovery.

Lucy reached over and picked up the makeup case which held Kevin, eager to see if he was feeling better this morning.

"Good morning honey, did you sleep well?" She asked, concerned about his comfort.

Kevin nodded in response, holding up both of his thumbs in confirmation.

"Darcy and Keira will be here soon, so we should probably be prepared for when they arrive. I'll have to keep you hidden whenever they're around, just like we said." Lucy reminds him.

Kevin was amazed at how attractive his wife could look despite having just woken up. Her hair was untidy and her eyes were heavy, but it only made her look effortlessly sexy.

Lucy carried him inside his case, making her way to the kitchen where she would fix up breakfast for the two of them.

Kevin watched as she busied herself with the milk and the cereal, making sure to crush up individual pieces especially for him so that he would have an easier time eating it.

They sat across from each other on the kitchen table, Kevin admiring how Lucy began to devour her breakfast having not eaten much over the last couple of days. She has almost been starving herself due to all of the bizarre ongoings.

"So, the plan is that we will be going to the mall, which means you'll have to be inside my bag throughout most of the day." Lucy explained through mouthfuls of cereal and milk. "I'll try my best to let you out from time to time, any time we're alone really or when we can be discreet."

Kevin nodded along to what she was saying, half listening and half watching her mouth as she chewed on tonnes of food. He could tell she was still tired and stressed just by looking at her, she seemed anxious.

A few minutes passed and Kevin decided that he would go over to Lucy, just to make his presence more comforting for her.

Clambering out of the case, he hopped over to her resting hand on the table and leaned against it for support, all the while he looked up at her as she looked down at him.

Lucy stroked his head with the pad of her thumb, fully aware of what he was doing and why he was doing it.

"I'm sure you have a lot to say to me." She thought aloud, a smile appearing on her lips for the first time today. "Don't worry honey, we'll get you back to normal soon." Lucy assured him. Despite knowing that his chances of growing back to normal were almost totally up to him.

Kevin smiled back, even though she probably didn't notice. He was happy as long as she was happy.

The next few moments of silence were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. A noise they had almost forgotten existed due to the few guests they had accomodated over the past year.

Lucy jolted in her seat, not prepared for her sisters to be here this early, almost two hours ahead of schedule.

"Holy shit they're way too early. Quick, get inside the case, we can talk when it's safe. Love you honey."

Lucy hurriedly dropped Kevin back inside the makeup case before snapping it shut. She held it tightly in her hand as she walked to the door, mentally preparing herself and going over various scenarios in her head before she had to face Darcy.

She could see her 6'1" tall sister Darcy behind the tinted glass of their front door, with Keira by her side.

Lucy composed herself while she turned the lock on the door, before it swung open, with Darcy not wasting a second to pounce on Lucy and embrace her in a hug.

"Lucy! It's so great to see you. But you aren't dressed, did we wake you up?" Darcy immediately asked, already beginning to make a fuss.

"Hey Lucy, nice to see you again." Keira simply put, rolling her eyes at Darcy's abundance of energy so early in the morning.

"You guys are two hours early, you're lucky I was awake at all." Lucy replied, smiling at the sight of her sisters, suddenly realising how much she had missed them.

Her thoughts were drawn back to Kevin who must have been thrown around inside her makeup case when she hugged Darcy.

"We've been on the road for hours, I need to use the bathroom." Keira said, before dropping her bags at the bottom of the stairs and racing up them.

Darcy watched Keira ascend the stairs and then turned her attention back to Lucy.

"So, how are you? You look down, is Kevin treating you right? I've told you so many times, that guy does not deserve you. He obviously isn't making you happy. It's got to be the money keeping you with him. Right?" Darcy fired questions at Lucy, so fast that she had no idea where to begin with a reply.

"Darcy, Kevin means everything to me, I've told you already." Lucy responded, feeling a little guilty that Kevin had to be here to hear this from Darcy.

"I know plenty of guys who would make you so much more happy than Kevin, strong and confident unlike your husband." Darcy continued, trying desperately to convince Lucy that Kevin wasn't good enough for her.

She always frowned upon her younger sister's marriage, mainly due to the fact that she couldn't see any redeeming qualities in Kevin which Lucy apparently saw. Every time Lucy and Darcy saw each other, this topic would arise, whatever the scenario, Darcy would make a point to remind Lucy of how below average her husband was.

Lucy was always forced to think during her lectures from Darcy. Given the recent circumstances she felt incredibly guilty listening to Darcy ramble on about Kevin, especially after what she did to him, she didn't want Kevin to feel sad.

"Listen Darcy, Kevin is my husband and I love him, if you try to talk me out of my marriage again I will be forced to ask you to leave. Period." Lucy replied, not accepting any more negativity from Darcy.

During her reply, she held the makeup case a little tighter.

"If you truly believe that Lucy, then that's fine with me." Darcy visibly lied, the disappointment was clear on her face.

"Good, now you should probably get unpacked while I go and get changed. We can leave for the mall earlier I guess." Lucy planned, watching as Darcy hauled in so many bags that anyone watching would think she was moving in to the house permanently.

"I'll get Keira to help me once she's done with hers. I'm not wearing my contact lenses right now so I don't want to fall while lifting these bags." Darcy replied, using her bad eyesight as an excuse to not lift bags.

Meanwhile, Kevin was listening intently to the conversation from the safety of Lucy's hand, the barrier between the inside of the makeup case to the outside was not enough to stop nearby sounds from reaching him.

He was concerned upon hearing Darcy's thoughts, but was quickly relieved to hear Lucy sounding pretty pissed off. Kevin didn't know that Darcy said things like this behind his back, while he was also worried by the fact his wife had never told him about this.

On top of that, he was anything but comfortable in his current situation. Every motion that Lucy made caused him to slide from one side of the case to the other, with no control over the movements since there was nothing to grab onto. His bad arm hit the side of the case and he shouted out in pain, knowing that nobody would hear him anyway. He cursed at his situation, vowing to return to normal size and rethink his fantasy once all of this was over.

Lucy made her way up the stairs to her bedroom, leaving Darcy and Keira to unpack their things. She carried the case in her left hand, casually swinging her arm as she normally would, unaware of the discomfort she was forcing on her husband.

Reaching the bedroom, she closed the door behind her and made a beeline for the bed, eager to let Kevin out of the case.

Lucy sat at the edge of the bed and opened the case carefully. With a click, the lid swung open and there was Kevin, sitting patiently and staring up at Lucy.

Kevin shielded his eyes as light flooded in to his temporary home.

"Hey." Lucy whispered, not wanting either of her sisters to catch her talking to herself.

"Sorry about that honey, Darcy really knows how to speak her mind." She said with a sigh. "We have thirty minutes before we leave for the mall, I'll let you out while I get dressed but then I'm afraid you'll be in there for a while after that." Lucy added guiltily.

She didn't want to imprison him inside her makeup case, but it was for his safety, surely he respected that.

Kevin stepped from the makeup case to the soft salmon coloured bedsheets below, enjoying the freedom to hop around after such a long time.

Lucy smiled down at him as he made his way to the middle of the bed, resisting the urge to touch him. She stood up and went to her wardrobe, realising she would need to do her best to look good if she was going out with her model sister.

After selecting her underwear, she laid the items out on her bed close to Kevin. Stifling a giggle when she noticed Kevin standing in the center of her pink panties. He was pretty much a speck on her panties, camouflaged against the material.

Returning to her wardrobe after laughing at her husband, she focused on picking a sexy outfit to at least compete with Darcy. Keira on the other hand never bothered challenging her two sisters in looks, since guys would always flock to them before turning to her once they got rejected.

Lucy sifted through hundreds of outfits, completely lost in the depths of her wardrobe and standing naked for her husband to gawk at who was currently laid back on the soft material of his wife's panties.

He was trying to enjoy the stillness while he could, knowing he would be trapped inside that case, which would be inside her bag, all day.

Kevin was distracted from his relaxation when he heard the bedroom door click.

He quickly spun around and faced the door, his heart racing as he saw the handle slowly turn. He looked over at Lucy who was totally oblivious.

The door opened slowly, making no sound as Darcy appeared, her eyes instantly locking on Lucy at the far end of the room.

Kevin was quick enough to dive inside the panties without drawing her attention, not that he would be noticeable given Darcy's terrible vision and his size.

Looking out through the leghole of the panties, he realised that Darcy must be trying to scare Lucy. She did stuff like this all of the time whenever she was at their place, playing pranks and never getting any laughs from anyone.

He knew however that it would spook Lucy one hundred times more than it would normally.

Darcy walked to the edge of the bed, so close to Kevin now that he could smell her perfume.

"Lucy!" Darcy shouted, followed by a loud clatter as Lucy spun around and sent clothes and their hangers flying. Lucy fell backwards and landed on her butt due to the shock.

Spinning around in panic, she noticed that Darcy was right next to where Kevin was, realising that he was probably hiding from her inside her panties.

"Holy crap, that was the biggest reaction yet." Darcy laughed, happy that her prank paid off so much. "I was wondering if I could borrow these." She asked, holding up the pink panties that Kevin was inside and proceeding to lower them to her feet.

"No!... I was going to wear those, give them here." Lucy hurriedly got on her feet and held out her hand, demanding her underwear back. Her voice was shaking as she felt the blood rush from her face in panic.

"It's fine Lucy, I only brought one pair, I promise I won't steal them, even if they are cute." Darcy replied, continuing to slip her left foot into the leghole of the panties despite Lucy's protests.

"No Darcy! Give them to me, they're mine!" Lucy persisted, her hands now shaking as she watched her sister casually pull her panties up her thighs.

"Jeez sis, they're just panties, I'm sure you have more." Darcy answered, freaked out by her sister's adamant tone of voice but passing it off as being pissed since she just spooked her.

Lucy almost lunged at her sister as the panties disappeared beneath her skirt and made an audible slap as she let go of the waistband.

"Darcy, take them off..." Lucy continued, thinking of any sort of excuse as to why she couldn't wear them. "Y-You can't just take my stuff without my permission."

"I'm only borrowing them Lucy, chill, I'll buy some of my own when we get to the mall." Darcy reasoned, getting a little annoyed by Lucy's attitude since she was usually a pushover. "They're a little tight, but they feel pretty nice." Darcy added, wiggling her hips to get more comfortable.

Lucy was seething, knowing that Kevin was now pinned against her crotch area, she was tempted to force them off of her. However, she didn't want to cause Kevin any harm, or any more harm than he might be in already. Plus, it may lead to Darcy finding out about him. She just prayed that Kevin was okay and that Darcy wouldn't notice him.

Meanwhile, pinned against Darcy's crotch, Kevin could not believe the turn of events. Why wasn't Darcy wearing panties in the first place? He wondered.

He dared not move as he heard Lucy try her best to make Darcy give back her underwear. But all hopes of that happening ended when he heard Darcy leave the room and shut the door behind her, sealing his fate for the foreseeable future.

Kevin was pressed hard against the skin between her thigh and vagina, plus the panties were tight given the difference in size between Lucy and Darcy. He could immediately tell by the slight musky smell that he was in close proximity to her vagina.

With every step, Darcy's thigh would push him and pull him to and from the mound of her crotch, coming close to squishing him with each step.

The skin was hot and the air was filled with her scent, making the experience even less enjoyable as he was extremely uncomfortable. Kevin hoped it wouldn't be long before Lucy worked out the situation, as Darcy made her way back to her bedroom to unpack her things.

She was completely unaware of the tiny man residing in her borrowed panties and was left wondering why Lucy wanted them back so badly.

She shook her head with a smile as she tugged the panties further up her hips, allowing the fabric to pull taught against her butt and her crotch, enjoying the feeling of the soft material stretching out against her flawless skin.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5783