What Would You Do? by Rianbas
Summary:

A college student finds himself in a strange situation.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 24024 Read: 160250 Published: February 14 2016 Updated: April 12 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Bad Night by Rianbas

2. A Difficult Choice by Rianbas

3. A Rude Awakening by Rianbas

4. A Desperate Situation by Rianbas

5. From Bad to Not So Bad by Rianbas

6. A Realization of the Situaion by Rianbas

7. Escape? by Rianbas

8. Learning Curves Are Painful by Rianbas

9. A Fight by Rianbas

10. A Different View by Rianbas

11. A Run And A Realization by Rianbas

12. Working Out by Rianbas

13. A Shower and an Agreement by Rianbas

14. Stuck Between An Asscheek And Another Asscheeck by Rianbas

15. Finishing The Job by Rianbas

16. Ultimate Tasks and News of Rewards by Rianbas

17. A Closing of Things by Rianbas

A Bad Night by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It’s funny how easily we take for granted common things. Like being normal sized for example. What do I mean by that? Well, let me explain.

My name is Adam, and about a half hour ago, I was getting out of the library. It was about ten to midnight, and i was beat. I had been studying for the last two and a half hours for my history test later that week. I don't have many friends up at college, I commute to school so I don't stick around on weekends. On my way back, I tripped and banged my head on the ground. I’m not sure how long i was out, but what I do know is when I came back to, I found myself in a world that had grown to immense proportions. I was only a few feet away from my dorm, so i ran to the door. Despite having just shrunk, I was still far too large to simply slip underneath. Looking around, there was nobody around. Damnit. Pulling out my phone, I saw it was dead. How much worse could this get?!

As if the heavens opened up to answer, a large black slab fell from the heavens right next to me. I fell back in surprise, and looking up, I see my neighbor. My RA Amanda. She is absolutely titanic. If I were to reach up right now I would barely pass her ankle.
As she reaches down I can feel her eyes fall upon me. Looking back up to meet her gaze, I could feel the blood leave my face.

“Adam?” she says, reaching to grab me. I want to run, I try, but my legs do not respond. And besides, what's the point. I'm far to small to get away, and i will freeze if I stay out here all night. Her hand envelops me, her red nails holding me tight. She is very warm, almost hot to the touch.

“What happened to you?” she asks pulling me up close. From here I can get a good look at her short wavy black hair, and her emerald green eyes.

“I don't know. Can you help me?” There is a pause. And my heart beats a little quicker. “Please Amanda, I need help. I need to go to a hospital.” Amanda Tilted her head, thinking. “Amanda…?”

After what felt like an hour, Amanda grinned and said. “No.”
“WHY!”

“Because. I found you, you're mine now.”

“But I’m a human being, you can’t do this to me!"

“What kind of person can be held between two fingers or be crushed by a pinky toe? No, your not a person anymore Adam. You're mine. Now come on. My feet are tired, and you little guy, are going to help me fix that.” She said with a grin, as she stuffed me into her jean pocket.

This is where I currently find myself. Pressed tightly to my resident assistants leg, probably no bigger than one inch tall. Scared that currently this person is both the only one who knows about my current situation and is trying to make me feel less than human, claiming that I am a toy.

Out of nowhere a hand comes into Amanda’s pocket and pulls me out. She throws me down on her bed, and despite her blanket cushioning my blow, it still hurts. A moment later I am thrown into the air as Amanda joins me. Gathering myself up, I look towards her. What meets me are her feet. Enormous and frankly smelling strongly of sweat, a lot like vinegar. Above them Amanda is looking down at me, her head resting upon her hands. Smiling down at me.

“Ok Adam, You still think you're a person?”

“Yes!” Hoping this is just a joke.

“Interesting. So how can I convince you you aren’t?”

“What?” I say, scared now more than ever.

“What am I going to have to do to prove to you, you aren't a person anymore? Am I going to have to step on you? Cover you under my foot?” And she raises one foot above me, bringing it right on top of me. The smell of her feet is painful this close. I’m close to her toes, and she angles her pinky toe and fourth toe over me. Suddenly I find myself being squeezed between them. It’s not painful, and I don't know why. In the back of my mind, i’m worried that maybe i can't be hurt this small. That would be bad. Amanda pulls her leg and me, at the end of her toes close to her leg.Looking up at her, she is still beaming down at me.

“Maybe I’ll show you by comparison." Reaching over, Amanda grabs a pencil. Her toes let me go, and I fall down. looking up i'm smack dab between her legs. She places the pencil next to me. The pencil is three or four times my size. Amanda begins to laugh.

“Oh my god you’re smaller than a pencil! Hahahaha!” And she falls back laughing. “Oh, I have to see how big you are. This is too funny.” She gets up and rummages through her drawer. A minute later she comes over and picks me up roughly. She pinches me between her thumb and index finger. This pain is weird, It hurts, but I don't feel like I will die. Outside my prison of pain I can hear Amanda. “You are just one inch tall. Hahaha.”

Then I begin to fall. I fall and fall and fall when suddenly BANG! I hit the ground. I should be dead, but no. I'm fine. I think this might confirm my suspicion that I can't be killed. This is no good. While on my hands and knees, I see Amanda walk around the corner and open the door. SHe walks back and sits on her bed. My body is enveloped, both by the strong smell of feet, and physically by Amanda’s feet. She pulls me across the ground. She lets me go, and I look back up at her. Her smile is gone, and she looks serious.

“Ok Adam, In all seriousness. You still think you’re a person? Fine. Nothing I can do will convince you otherwise. So around the corner, my door is open. You can leave. Maybe you’ll find help. But were on the 9th floor right now Adam. How long is it going to take to get down? The elevator is broken.” She says with a smile. “Maybe you can go ask someone to help you, maybe someone will. Maybe. But maybe someone will find you and be your worst nightmare. Maybe Elana down the hall will use you like a sex toy, abusing you every night. Maybe Shauna will make you a science experiment and cut you open. And Maybe you won't be found by a girl. Maybe another guy will find you, and use you in ways you don't even want to dream about. Or, you can stay with me. I’ll keep you safe, and I’ll keep you warm. And all you’d have to do, is be my toy. Worship me like a god. That’s all you have to do Adam. So… What’ll it be?”
What do I do? Amanda has a point. I want to leave, I am a person. But she is right someone else not so kind might find me. God Damn.

“I see you need some time on this, so tell you what, I’ll give you twenty minutes. And I’ll leave you to it. If you want to stay, all you’ll have to do is come here and kiss my toes.” Smiling the whole time.
What do I do?

End Notes:

AN- Hey there, thanks for reading my story. It's my first on this website. Hope you liked it. IF you want to, leave review or comment (not sure what it is on this site, not used to it yet) and say what ypu would do. Anyway, thank you again for reading, and have a great day!

2/16- I know this is a little late (and a nice big screw up on my part lol) but I might add onto this story, I origianally planned to have this be a solo story, but I did have more written if enough people read this and/or reviewed it.

A Difficult Choice by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

So after a bit of thinking I decided to continue the story. Hope that you all enjoy it. 

19 minutes pass, And I'm still torn. I don't want to give in, I am a person. Amanda is not a god, she is a person. An awful person right now, trying to really make me her ‘toy’. But If I leave right now, Someone is bound to find me. I don't even know how I would get to a hospital, even if I got off the ninth floor. Not only people, but birds and animals, and the weather. It's late in fall, winter will be here soon, and the cold is likely to kill me before any person or animal can. Damnit. Why? Why is this happening.

“Times up little guy, make your choice. Its very late, And I need to get going to bed.” Says Amanda. she's still grinning at me. “So kiss my feet or get out of my room. Time to choose.” She stands up, and walks right next to me.

I don't really have a choice. For right now, I am going to have to swallow my pride and give in to Amanda. I am going to have to suffer through this for some time, until I can find an opportunity to escape. I don't like it, but It’s how I'm going to survive for a while at this size. Who knows, this might not even be a permanent thing, maybe I’ll grow back sooner or later. I hope.

Walking over to Amanda’s big to which comes up to about my chest, her feet are still mostly clean. Her nails are not painted, but they are well kept. Amanda herself is actually very beautiful at a normal size. But about now, I have different things to worry about. I reach out and grab her toe plant a big kiss right under her nail.

“Aww Adam. You finally see it my way. My little toy finally accepts where he is in life now haha.” Looking up at her she looks happy. before I can do much else, her foot pushes its way over me, sending me to my back once more. Then the pressure comes down on me. my chest can barely expand, I can hardly breath. I feel like I am going to suffocate under Amanda. I’m not sure but I think I’m under the ball of her foot. It starts moving back and forth, dragging me upon the carpeted floor. The carpet is really rough, and Amanda is fully stepping on me, almost all of her weight.
After a couple of minutes of this, it stops. My everything hurts. Looking up Amanda is reaching down to grab me. Why oh why did I stay. Her hand wraps around me and pull me up through the air. She begins to walk to her bed. She sits and reaches down, dropping me again at her feet.

“So now that you are mine, I have some rules that will make your life much easier.” She says beaming down at me.

“Alright. What are they?” I am gathering myself, trying to will myself to stand up. The worst thing I could do right now is just lay here in pain.

“There’s only a few of them, and they are very easy. First off, I own you. What I do to you, what I order you to do and what I want of you, all will be obeyed. When I say jump, you jump. When I say rub my feet, you rub my feet. Make sense?” She asks.

“Yeah. I understand.”

“Second, no matter what I do to you, you will NOT talk back. It might suck, It might be the most disgusting thing you’ve ever done, but you're going to do it, and you will do it with enthusiasm. Like if I come back in, and i want to play with you, in some, shall we say, very intimate ways, your job is to jump up and do what I say, as per rule one.”

“Ok.”

“And last but not least. If you mess up a task, like any task at all, or you disappoint me, you're going to be punished.”

“You mean stealing me and making me a toy aren't punishment enough?”

At that Amanda’s brow furrows and she looks annoyed. She moves her feet around me, and in a motion faster than I can really react to, the two feet clamp around me. I am immersed in her feet. They are soft, but none the less, they hurt. I am almost certain I am indestructible after all of this. Why? After all that’s happened, why do I have to be immune to death at this size?

Amanda’s feet open back up and her chin is resting on her right hand. “You know Adam, this will be much easier on you if you don't think of this as a bad thing. Look, I’ll say it, I’m sorry for what’s happened to you. I don't even understand how this happened to you. But It's a good thing you shrank.”

“A good thing!?”

“Yeah! I mean I live right down the hall from you, I see you almost everyday. It’s over halfway through the semester, and you haven't stayed around for even one weekend. Not one! You don't go out, you don't seem to talk to many people. I mean what do you do when you go home on Fridays? I imagine your friends all went away?”

“Yeah, they did.”

“So what do you do?”

“Just stay home.”

“Exactly. Now that you’re your new size, you're going to have a very different experience. I mean, you are going to have ten new best friends who are going to love getting to know you!” She says starting to giggle. Looking back, Amanda’s toes are wiggling. “And you are going to meet my friends, and they are going to love you. You’re just adorable at this size.” She says smiling. “Think of it this way Adam. This might be the best thing that could have happened to you. You're the toy to a beautiful girl, who is going to take care of you, and all you have to do, is be her toy. Just rub her feet, kiss her toys, and a few other small things. Wait on her hand and foot, and you're set.”

Listening to Amanda is too much. I fall back to my knees. This has to be a dream, this is just too much. I can feel the tears start to well behind my eyes. Why me? What did I do to have this happen to me? Did I do something wrong? Why?!

“Adam, what’s wrong?” I look up at Amanda. She is looking at me with concern. No this has to be a trick. I start to crawl away. I know this is futile, but I need to at least try. I was wrong. Anything would be better than this.

“Adam, what's wrong? Why are you crying?” Like she doesn't know. What the hell is she playing?

“You! You want me to be your damn toy! I just want help! I don't want to be little! I don't know how this happened, but I want to go to a doctor, and I want to get help for this!” Amanda pulls back. I hit her toes, which are far too thick and strong for me to get through without serious effort. In Amanda's eyes, she seems sad. She stops a moment. Pursing her lips and then looks back at me. She reaches for me. I would run, but i'm between her feet right now, there's nowhere to go. She picks me up gently, and places me in her palm. She puts her other hand besides me and cups them around me, i guess incase I fall off.

“I'm sorry Adam. Look, Being honest, I shouldn't be doing this to you. But when I saw you on the floor, I saw a chance to live a fantasy of mine. One that I've had since I was a little girl. See I always wanted to be a giant. I always wanted to just tower over someone. So when I picked you up, I saw a chance to live that out. You are my wish come true Adam. And If I gave you to the doctors, they would just test you till you died. They would experiment on you, cut you open and see how you tick. I wouldn't want that to happen to you Adam. You're my new little toy. In fact you're like my new favorite toy. No toy can pretend to be alive like you can. Your like the best toy ever, a one of a kind. I wouldn't want you to be hurt, I certainly wouldn't want you to die. You mean to much to me like this.” She says with a smile. She is crazy, she can't really think this can she? “Now, I'm pretty tired. I have class tomorrow at 11:10. So I am going to take a shower at like 10. I’m going to get changed for bed, so hold on for a second.” She puts me down on her desk. walking to her door, she closes it, and i hear the lock click. She comes back, already without her shirt. She really is beautiful. As she keeps stripping, she pays me no mind, just walking around in all her splendor. She puts on a bra, and a long t-shirt over that. She pulls out a pair of fresh socks and walks back over to me with a smile on her face. When isn't she smiling?

“So Adam, we're going to play a game really quick. Its called guess where your going to sleep. behind my back there is a sock and a pair of my panties. Whichever you guess is where you are going to be sleeping tonight. So go on left or right?”

“Uhhhh… RIght?”

“You sure?”

“Yeah?” I say hesitantly. Does it really matter?

From around her back comes a large pair of black panties. Amanda smiles. “Congratulations, you shall be sleeping with my butt tonight Adam!” She picks me up as she wiggles on her panties. She puts me behind her back and begins to lower me. Her free hand opens the waist band and deposits me into my sleeping chamber for the night. A half second later, I loose the ability to see as everything goes black. I feel Amanda walk over to her bed. Gravity shifts as I feel like I am falling on my side, until i hit the ground. A moment later, Amandas butt buries me.

“Goodnight Adam. Don't worry, you will eventually learn to love being my toy.”

I try to get free, but manda is too large, I can't move without waking her up. I guess I’m stuck under my RA’s butt, at one inch tall for the night. Man that sounds so weird.

I make myself a little comfortable and doze off to sleep. Who knows, maybe I’ll wake up and this will all have been some insane dream.

Maybe.

End Notes:

Hey All! Hope that you enjoyed this chapter. I was uttely shocked at how many of you actually read the first chapter. On no other website have I ever had this many reads.

Anyway, I will continue this story for a litle while. I'll update it as consistently as possible, but I'm in school, so Im not sure exactly how consistent it will be. 

Anyway, If you have any comments, reviews, criticisms, suggestions or anything of that nature, go right ahead. I would love to hear them. Thank you for reading, and Have a Great Day.

A Rude Awakening by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

The next day...

Also, hope you are all still enjoying this story

I wake up a couple of hours later. Unfortunately, I’m still under Amanda’s butt. Only now I feel a bit less pressure on me. Amanda must have turned in her sleep. I still am trapped under her, so I have to just lay here under Amanda’s ass until she wakes up. I have no idea what time it is, so I might be here a while. At least it’s soft under here.

I don't stay waiting very long, a couple of minutes later Amanda’s hand comes in and pulls me out. I come face to face with her, and she has a classic case of the mornings. Looking over I saw it was 9:45.

“Sleep well?” she asks me.

“I guess so.”

“I hope so. Tuesday is my busy day. I have class at 11:10 till 12:25, and 1:00 till 2:15. After that I have to work from 3:00 until 8:00 and then I have duty tonight from 10:00 till 1:00 in the morning.”

“Where do you work?”

“I’m a secretary in the Student Government Office. Don't do much really, just fill out paperwork and file it away. I usually get off at like 7:30 now that the semester is winding down.”

“And I’m going to be coming along the whole way?”

“Of course! Can't leave you here, you might try to get out. We wouldn't want that now would we?”

“Where am I going to go?”

“Well right now I'm going to shower. Let me get you some breakfast. While I shower, I’ll think about it. Hang tight.” She puts me on her pillow and she gets up and walks to her closet she rummages around and walks back. She places a bit of a cracker and a cap of water in front of me. She starts to undress, and wraps herself in a towel. The door opens and closes, and I am alone.

I sit down and start to munch on my cracker and lean in and drink my water. I think about what I can do in this situation. Right now, not that much. If I try and get out of here, In the time it takes me to get to the door, Amanda will get back here. Hiding won't work either, She’ll be gone most of the day, and I won't be able to slip under the door. And when she does come back, what will I do? Stay hiding? No way. If she finds me I’ll be in even more trouble than before. She might be being mean to me right now, but she still being kind to me. She gave me food and drink. She isn't openly trying to kill me or anything either. If I want to get away, I’ll have to do it when she is in public. Damnit.

A couple of minutes later I have finished my water and crackers, and Amanda comes back into the room. She drops the towel and starts to get dressed. She puts some kind of food into a microwave and heats it up. Amanda gets on a black shirt with some graphics on it, and some jeans. She grabs a pair of wool socks and walks over to her desk and chair. Dropping both of those items she walks over to me. Looking at the clock it’s only 10:05. Amanda wraps her hand around me, enveloping me. A moment later she drops me onto the desk.

“Alright little guy, time to get the day started. Ready?”

“Yeah. What am I doing?”

“That's what I was thinking about in the shower. I’ll let you pick.”

“Can I stay here?”

“No silly.” she says starting to laugh. “Here, let me show you what you get to pick.” she opens her pairs of socks and places on on my right, and another on my left. I can only imagine what I will have to do now.

“Left or right?”

“Why does this matter?” I say confused.

“If you don't pick I’ll pick for you. Come on, I’m letting you pick your home for the day. Isn’t that nice of me?” Not really you titanic lunatic. I only think this to myself, I’d rather not piss her off.
“Fine, I’ll go with left.”

“Aww you want to stay with my left foot today? Thats nice of you.” She says smiling. She wasn't kidding, she really does like this. “Go on, get it. I need to get going.” I walked over, The sock was fuzzy. At least I wouldn't be cold today. I crawl in, and about halfway in, I feel Amanda pick up the sock. I tumble down and down. When I land, I look up, to see that same damn smile looking in on me.

“A bit of advice little guy, The best place for you to stay is gonna be right between my toes. You’ll be nice and secure down there. Alright, here comes my foot. Have a good day down there Adam!” And there it is. Five toes attached to one foot. Dozens of times bigger than I am. I wait and brace myself. I'd like to run, but where would I run?

When Amanda’s foot hits me, it is warm. Her big toe pushes me back all the way until her foot is secure and snug in her sock, with me sandwiched in there. I take Amanda’s advice and wiggle myself under her toes. I squirm until I fit between her big toe and second toe, laying down.

“Comfy down there?” I can hear slightly muffled through the socks fabric.

“I guess.” I yell back.

“Good. Now while you’re down there, If you get thirsty you can drink any sweat that you get down there. Also, if you want you can kiss my feet. I would really apreciate that. Got it?”

“Yeah.” She really is crazy. I think that cements it.

“Good. Now hope you have a good day little guy. I’ll see you in like eleven hours. Have fun!” At that, I can feel the gravity change. I start to feel like i’m falling. I can also start to see less and less. After a moment of that, I can feel a ground come in. BOOM! Amanda’s heel hits the back of her boot, trapping me here for the day.

And then She stands up. Amanda gets up, and the pressure comes down on me like a truck. But I guess Amanda was right, because it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. This is certainly better than Amanda stepping on me last night.
I feel Amanda walk and walk and walk. I can't do anything, she has me trapped and wrapped to her whim. As she is still walking, I find it rhythmic, and fall asleep, under Amandas foot, just hoing the day goes by fast.

I will escape. No question. Come hell or highwater, I will get away from this giant psycho girl with a fixation on making me a slave.

I drift off to sleep, dreaming of escape.
End Notes:

Thank you for reading everyone. Was this chapter any good? Hope so. If you have any criticisms or comments, I am open to any and all.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Have a Great Day

A Desperate Situation by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Adams situation grows... Into something... Into what? Well; It's hard to say.

I wake up, when I can no longer find any oxygen. I scramble, thrashing wildly. A moment later, I can breath. Oh right, I'm under Amanda’s foot.

I have no idea how long It’s been, I could have slept for an hour, It could have been five minutes. Either way, It's dark, Amanda’s foot feels a little bit wet, and I have what feels like a million pounds on me.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! She walks on. and on and on. Incredible, she is just going along like I don't exist. To be fair, to her I don't, not as a person at the very least. Just a ‘toy’, no bigger than her big toe.

Some time after I woke up, The banging on of her walking stops. Everything is still. And then it starts again. But this doesn't feel like walking. Do I feel like I am falling, down towards Amanda’s little toes.I’d rather not slink around under Amanda’s foot, I'd rather stick around where I was, where I could get… well not ‘fresh air’ but air none the less. I climb amanda’s toes like they're a ladder, until I am under her second toe, I think… It’s dark down here.
Suddenly, I can't move anything. The toes I am on squeeze around me. And It hurts. It hurts extraordinarily bad, I have nowhere to move. Oh my God, I’m going to die, I’m going to die!
And just as fast as it started, It’s over. I try and catch my breath quickly. But in the middle of my breath, It returns. Oh my god, Amanda is playing with me. She is just squeezing her toes, and it’s giving me the scare of my life.

Over and over and over, Amanda flexes her toes again and again. Why is this happening to me? Was Amanda’s wish just so strong, that I have to be sacrificed to achieve it? I hit my head, I should have a concussion not be one inch tall, this makes no sense, just why. I begin to cry. I cry because Amanda treats me like a toy, because I feel as if I’m going to die, and mostly because I have no idea why any of this is happening. Is this a lesson? What am I supposed to learn?

This continues until finally I feel Amanda squeeze far harder than all the other ones. The hell? Is she trying to say something? She keeps squeezing and squeezing. My chest feels like it’s going to explode. I have to do something, anything. I don't want to, but I have to do one of the most disgusting things I might have ever done. I bite Amanda’s foot.

Her foot tastes like literally salt. I get a mouthful of her skin, and it's all thinly covered in her sweat. Oh my god, it's disgusting. But it works, the pressure alleviates. But then Gravity changes, and Amanda stands up. Oh my god, how long has it been. This day needs to move along, I can’t stand this much more.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Amanda is walking. Her next class? back to her dorm to let me out? To my friends to show I’ve been punked? Being unable to see is the worst. Gravity changes again, and I can see a bit. I found myself down by Amanda’s fourth toe.

Light floods my vision, and I fall down. I hit the ground. Oh jesus fresh air, there is a god. I start to cough, and blood comes out. Oh my god this hurts, but I’m surely thankful I can breath air that isn't surrounded by Amanda’s foot sweat and smell.

I catch my breath, but I also look around. The floor is tiled, and looking up, there is a large door off the ground. There are walls that are also off the ground. Looking behind me Amanda is holding her sock, with her exposed left foot crossed over her right, her left boot free, and only a few portional feet from me, maybe two or three inches for Amanda. And speaking of, Amanda does not look one bit happy.

“Did you bite my foot?” Wait. She’s mad at me?! I almost died!

“Yes but…”

“Why?” She is visibly angry.

“I couldn't breath… You were crushing me.” I say, hoping she will show mercy. I look away, ready for some form of punishment.
What I get is Amanda’s hand lifting me up. It is now I realize that we are in a Bathroom. Oh dear this might not end well for me. I look back at Amanda, and to my surprise, Amanda doesn't look so angry.

“I’m sorry Adam. I thought you were a lot tougher, my fault.” Is she being serious? is she trying to play me?

“Are you serious?” This has to be a joke.

“Yes Adam, I wouldn't want you to be under my feet in pain all day. Here, let me make it better.” She opens her palm and moves her hand, with me on it towards her puckered lips. She plants them onto me. And for the first time since I found myself in this predicament, I feel something positive.

“Are you ok little guy?” she asks. Wow. Amanda really does care about me. She might care about me only as her toy, but she still cares none the less.

“Yeah, I'm alright. Thank you Amanda.”

“You’re welcome Adam.”

“What time is it anyway?”

“It's 12:30. One more class, then some work.”

“Don't you have rounds after?”

“Yeah, but I’m going to change first. Give you some dinner and grab some myself. It’ll be like a date.” And I smile. It might be a long way from now, but Amanda is actually trying to care for me a little bit. I mean, she only needs to care a little bit, I’m little.

“Alright.”

“Now I’m going to put you back in, I have to get going. But I have an idea. I’m going to wrap you around my second toe ok? That way there will be less pressure on you. If you start to hurt, instead of biting my foot, kiss it ok?”

“Alright Amanda.”

“Alright, come here.” Amanda’s other hand picks me up and puts me close to her second toe. I reach out, and wrap onto it like it's a log, which is actually quite an accurate representation for my size. I wrap on tightly and hold as tight as I can. Amanda’s sock comes back on, and a moment after that, the darkness as well. I hear the zip this time and Amanda starts to walk again, and I feel quite secured this time. Amanda’s third toe pins my legs between it and the second, but my head remains free in the gap between her second and big toe, but my left arm is loosely secured between the two. And quite frankly, this feels kind of nice. I can describe what, but everything feels fine, not like the world is coming down on me. As a whole, this feels nice.

A little later, I feel gravity change, Amanda is moving her foot to be more comfortable spot. Again, I feel the pressure come down on me. But now, it isn't so bad.

What am I thinking?! ‘It’s not so bad” being wrapped up like a toe ring?

/It’s not so bad. Things could be far worse you moron.

Am I starting to go crazy?

/Youve always been crazy, now you just have a chance to let it out

Go away. I don't know what you are or what you’re trying to do. I am a person, I need to get away from this. Amanda is crazy.

There’s nothing. I must be going crazy. But does some part of me… Does some part of me want to live like this? Under the will and power of someone else? I know most of me doesn't, but does some part of me want to live as a toy to Amanda.

What a time to be alive. A toy to a crazy girl who might care about you, who might not; who might care for you as a toy but not as a person. One inch tall wrapped around her toe after having your ribs crushed under her toes after an hour (Was it really that long? A class from 11:10 until 12:25 and she took me out at 12:30. Wow.)

God this is crazy.

End Notes:

SO! Before you ask, the text that appears / is Adam being crazy, and part of him losing it. I wont use this often, but it might come around every now and then. 

What do you guys think so far? About anything, Amanda, Adam, the direction of the story, the tone, anything at all. Please feel free to comment, critiqe, review, or leave a suggestion. I'm open to any and all suggestions, any ways to improve my writing, improve characters. Anything and everything.

Hope that everyone enjoyed this chapter, Thank You, Have a Great Day!

 

From Bad to Not So Bad by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Know this is short, Very sorry. More will be out tomorrow. The tone between the two chapters os pretty different, and I felt it was to long as one chapter. Hope you guys understand, and enjoy!

I try and stay occupied. Amanda flexes her toes a little bit, but ultimately I stay bored. I can't sleep, Amanda is to active and plays with me far too much for that.

I suppose Amanda’s class ends, because the way gravity was affecting me changed and she stood up. But something happened. I slipped. Amanda’s feet are sweating, and I can slide down her foot. I try to grab onto something, anything. But there's nothing. As she is walking, Amanda’s third and second toe flare out while she is mid step. I slip backwards. I can't stop, slipping under her toes. Or rather half of me. My legs get stuck under her third toe, and my upper body is pressed face first into the side of her second toe while she is on the down step.

CRACK! My back cracks and flares into pain. I desperately try to move my body into any safer position so as Amand doesn't break me in two. I push and push, but I can't get my head out in time.

CA-RACK! I feel like my neck is broken, but, I can still breath, and still move. Amanda has stopped moving, the pressure is down, but Amanda’s toes arch up. I slide my neck down and try to breath. It is very difficult under the pressure of being in Amanda's boot, in a wool sock, under all her body weight, under her toes and through all the sweat. But the air, however awful it is, gets into my lungs.

Amanda starts to walk again, and my situation goes from bad to worse. As she walks, I am insecure under her foot, and Amanda’s feet have begun to perspire more and more. Her sole is slick like a slip n’ slide, and I start to slip back towards her heel. I try and stop myself, but there's not much to hold onto.

I slide back towards Amanda’s heel. And every single step is like death. But by the mercy of some form of god, it stops. I see the light again, and again her sock comes off. Instead of falling down Amanda’s fingers pry me loose, and she looks at me. Once again, she looks concerned.

“Oh my god Adam! You just can’t stay safe down at my feet can you?” looking around, I think were once again in a bathroom.

“I'm sorry Amanda, I slipped.”

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I cracked my neck and my back, they hurt.”

“Do you think you could go back down there?”

“No. I’m sorry Amanda. Please…”

“No no, it's alright Adam. I have somewhere else to put you.”

“Wh-where’s that?”

“You’ll see in a second. Hole on.” She is still happy with me. I guess she understands that I hurt. Only question is where is she going to put me now? Again, Amanda has total control here, anything she wants to do to me, she probably will.

My answer comes when Amanda pulls the front of her shirt down, revealing a black bra. Oh dear.
“Amanda, what are you…?”

“You're going in my bra Adam, do I have to spell everything out for you? You can’t stay safe in my boots, so Now I’m going to have to put you somewhere I can keep more of an eye on you. This is as good a place as any. What you don't want to go in my bra and spend the rest of the day between my boobs?”

“No, no. It’s fine.”

“Good. Now quiet down, I'm getting some stuff for work. Take a nap, you’ll have some work to do when I have rounds tonight.” What could she mean by that?
“Sure thing Amanda.” She opens a space between her breast and her bra, and moves me in over the crevice. She lets me go, and I fall in. As soon as I hit amanda’s skin, I feel like i could sink into it. I look up to see Amanda beaming down on me.

“Comfy?”

“Yes. Very.” And this is true. The only downside is i still can't try and escape. If I move around to much, Amanda will notice. And if I managed to escape, she would definitely notice. Or maybe I can get lucky. Maybe I can slip away when she isn't paying attention. Have to wait and see.

“Now stay safe down there. I have to run.” And her bra snaps shut. I am pulled very tight, I can’t really move that much in here. This is awful. I try and wiggle a little bit, slowly so Amanda might not notice me doing anything. After a little bit I feel my hand over something different. I feel around, and its texture is different than that of the rest of the skin I am in contact with.

Damn, I’m on her nipple!

End Notes:

Hey all! Man, Adam's day is looking up now isn't it. Well, anyway, feel free to leave comments and criticisms and the sort. I very much appreciate them. 

Thanks for reading, and Have a Great Day!

A Realization of the Situaion by Rianbas
Author's Notes:
See, told you the chapter would be up soon.
Suddenly, there is light. And Amanda is looking at me with a devious grin.
“Look at that, always trying to please his owner. Go on little guy. go on and play with my nipple. Kiss it. I need some stimulation while I’m here at work. Thank!” And Im enclosed back in the darkness.
For as much as I want to not do this, Amanda is currently expecting some stimulation. I won't get very far if i just ignore her. Man. Well at least Amanda is pretty. All those times I dreamt about banging her, and now I'm about as big as her areole. Well, things can always be worse. When today is over, I’m going to have to really think long and hard about trying to run away. I know that getting away from Amanda is important, but she hasn't tried to hurt me, not intentionally at least. She’s fed me, she still calls me by my name mostly, and she keeps me safe. She could have just as easily have given me away, or tried to kill me. So maybe i should stay for a little. If she tries to hurt me, then maybe I can run away. But we’ll have to see.
I am pulled back to reality when something taps me from behind. Amanda must be trying to get my attention to get to work. So I comply. I start to kiss Amanda’s nipple. Doing what she asks is far more preferable to making her mad. I would very much like to avoid making her mad at me.
A couple of minutes later, I can hear a slight moan from above me. This must feel very nice to her. As I continue, Amanda’s nipple perks up, hardening beneath me. Her erect nipple juts out into my groin.
I feel Amanda start to walk. She walks until I hear a click. The bathroom again? LIght filters into my current home, followed by the colossal shadow of Amanda’s hand comes over me. SHe pinches me on my sides with her index finger and thumb. She pulls me out face t face with her. And she still has that grin from before.
“Adam, you are doing a very good job. I have a break really quick, so I have a few minutes.”
“Alright, what do you want me to…” and she cuts me off there.
“Adam, I think it’s time you really give yourself to me. I want you to strip down.” she says.
“What?”
“Strip down Adam. Those clothes are getting in the way of some fun.”
“But Amanda I”
“Now Adam, or I’ll take them off myself.” I sit in shock. Amanda places me on her palm. “Now.” she says with authority.
I pull off my sweatshirt and shirt, I kick off my shoes and pull off my jeans. I stop at my boxers, because there is no way she could mean these too right?
Well no, she did. She perked up a little and put her thumb over me. I tried to move away, but she was too fast. Amanda’s thumb slammed me onto my back. She pulled it away for a moment before placing it on my chest. Slowly she pulled her thumb down towards my waist. She angled her thumb, and her nail hit my chest. My initial reaction was she was going to cut me, but to my surprise, Amanda’s thumb felt nice. As her nail reached my waistband, I noticed myself aroused at the situation. I wanted to move, but Before I could say or do anything, Amanda found out herself.
“Oh do you like this little guy?” And for a moment, I stopped. And I had to think, because honestly I was.
“Yes.”
“Well how about we get rid of these pesky underwear. After that I’ll introduce you to a friend who can help you take care of that pesky problem.” Her thumb rips off the remains of my boxers. WIth her other hand Amanda picks me up and places me back in her bra, right in front of her nipple, which is still quite erect.
"Here you go Adam. Keep kissing, and have fun.” She says grinning. The light goes away again, and Amanda gets back up.
What am I doing? I'm naked on my RA’s nipple. And if I understand correctly, she is asking me to hump her nipple. A better question I have with myself is why am I enjoying this? I want to escape, but part of me doesn't.
/Starting to see it my way?
Oh great, you're back. Get out of my head! I start to hear static. I know this is all in my head
/I can't really do that when I’m part of you. Face it, you want this. This is the best possible outcome for you.
No way! Amanda is trying to make me a damn toy!
/And what's your point? She gave you a chance to get away. You gave in, you decided to be her toy. You dug your grave now we have to lay in it.
No, I stuck with her so someone else worse didn't find me.
/And what?! You think for even a second if we got away, nobody would find you? And even if they don't, We get to the hospital, and then what? How are we supposed to know that someone won't just take you like Amanda here, or try and kill you. We saw it earlier today bud, our body’s not invulnerable. Someone steps on us hard enough, we're dead.
How do I know Amanda won't try something like that? That one day she won't try and kill me?
/Because like she said, you're too valuable to her. Her precious toy.
Shut up.
/Face it, you like this.
Shut. Up.
/Just as soon as you admit to us both that as hard as you try, as much as you want to ignore it, You want this.
SHUT THE HELL UP!
/Eventually you'll have to stop kidding yourself. I’ll go for now. But sooner or later, You're going to have to give in to this.
And like that, the voice is gone. The static goes away and I snap back to my current situation. I’m still in Amanda’s bra, one inch tall. I'm still erect, Amanda is still aroused, her nipple and my manhood pulled tight to one another.
What if that voice is right? I did choose to stay. I had a chance, and I did choose to stay. Am I rationalizing things to justify staying here?
Again, Amanda taps me from behind. This time she grinds me into her breast. The feeling of being pressed into her soft flesh, the excitement, it's all too much. I start to kiss her nipple again, and I give in. I let my instinct take over. And the pleasure just takes over. The pressure stops, and I can hear Amanda giggle above. Going on and on, I eventually can't take any more and I let go, all over Amanda's nipple.
From above I hear Amanda sigh, I suppose out of happiness.
“Good job my little toy.”
I start to fall asleep. But right before I do, I hear the voice in my head again.
/Yeah, good job ‘little toy.’
What have I done?
End Notes:
Oh boy Adam, what have you done? Make up your mind man.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, feel free to leave a comment, review, criticism, idea or comment.
Thank You for reading, Have a Great Day!
Escape? by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Adam has to really think long and hard about what he wants. Freedom or Secured Safety.

I wake up, what must be hours later. I can’t see anything still, but I don't feel anything around me. I start to dig around, looking for any clue as to where I might be. I feel all around me, and I can feel a weird fabric. I can't place it exactly what it is, but it's vaguely familiar. I grab on and start trying to move up, or at least what is ‘up’ from my perspective.
A minute or two later I pull myself out. I see why I’m not near Amanda. I’m in a pile of laundry on the floor. Surrounded by her socks, her bra and panties and an assortment of other clothes. I can’t see her clock from here, but I know it has to be at least 8:00.

Suddenly I can hear thunder. BOOM… BOOM.. BOOM. BOOM BOOMBOOM. Amanda must be coming back. I dig myself out of the assortment of laundry. But as soon as I do, i make the realization, that I’m still naked.

The door opens and Amanda walks in. She is in a towel, and is a bit wet. She looks down at me, and quickly spots me. Looking down, I’m sitting down on a bunch of black clothes. I stick out pretty bad.

“Hey sleepy guy. Have a good nap?”

“Yeah. What time is it?”

“8:20.”

“Man, how long did I sleep?”

“Well you let your excitement go after humping my nipple at around 4:30. So yeah. You feeling good?”

“Yeah. What now? Don’t you have duty tonight?”

“Yeah, but in a little bit. I’m going to get dinner with my girlfriends.”

“What are you going to do with me?”

“Well I’ll let you pick.”

“Oh great.” I start to say sarcastically.

“Cheer up, It’s actually a choice this time. You can stay here, and I’ll give you some dinner, or you can come with me and I’ll feed you after.”

“Really? No tricks?”

“No. You had a long day.”

I think for a little bit. I imagine Amanda will lock the door up if I stay. Even If I can’t get out, I think it would rather stay around and eat, rather than possibly keep me under her foot, her ass or her in her bra. And hey, maybe I can get out, maybe at least. “I think I’m going to stay here if that’s alright. I’m still kind of tired.”

“It’s alright. Hold on a second, let me get dressed and grab you some food.” It feels really strange, that this is how Amanda is treating me, after being under her feet. I sit tight, worried she is trying to pull something.

Amanda drops her towel, and Again I am exposed to her bare body. I can’t look away, and under no circumstances would want to. Amanda is toned, her skin white like cream. Beautiful by every description. She starts to get dressed, shimmying her panties up her body, and putting on a pair of below ankle socks. I see her put a single chicken nugget in the microwave and pull out a bottle of water.

“Come here.” Looking back up, Amandas foot looms over me. I cower down afraid she doesn't realize where I am and is going to step on me. But no, she grabs me with her toes and lifts me into the air. A moment later I’m dropped on her bed.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

“Pick you up?”

“Well yeah, but why with your feet?”

“Because I wanted to. Silly little toy.”

“But…”

“But what?”

“Nevermind.” I say… there's no point to argue with her. She can do what she wants to me. No reasonable argument can come out of this. She wants to pick me up with her toes, I can't really stop her.

Amanda continues getting dressed. She throws on a sweatshirt and some slides. Walking over to her mini fridge she grabs my dinner and places in front of me.

“Alright I’ll be back in a little bit. You going to be all right here? Sure you don't want to come?”

“I’m alright. Thanks.”

“Ok. When I get back I have to go on rounds, so rest up. You little guy, will have some work to do.”

“What kind of work?” She was on about this earlier. What does she mean?

“You’ll see when I get back. Now, can I trust you not to run away? Or am I going to have to put you somewhere to make sure you don't?”

“You can trust me Amanda.” I am still thinking If I should. I am going to need to have a very important chat with Mr. Voice in my Head.

“Alright. Have fun.” And she leaves, Listening carefully, I can hear the door click, locked shut.

/You wanted to talk?

Yeah. Should we run away?

/I don’t know. From earlier, you seem to be enjoying this.

I don't know. How could I not have?

/Easy, you could have resisted more. You didn’t have to enjoy it so much. I saw you, you went at it like it was Jennie Velez in 10th grade and we didn’t know what we were doing.

Oh shut up about Jennie. I was a virgin and didn’t know better.

/And you're telling me having no sex in between makes you a master? You looked like a rabbit.

Did you come here to make fun of me?

/No. I came here to talk. And convince you you’d be an idiot to run away.

Alright. make your pitch.

/You already know it. You could have been found by over a thousand people who live in this building. half of them guys, half of them women. That goth girl, what's her name? Mary? She'd have sacrificed you to some dark gods. That girl Samantha who lives next to Amanda? You'd be an insole when she plays soccer. But Amanda found us. Amanda found us, and for as many as you think she is being to you, she's treated you pretty well. We could have starved, but she feeds you. Face it. You want this. You jerked off to her every other night after. You wanted to ask her out but thought it wouldn't work. Fate gave you a chance, and you want to run away. You run now, and you make it, someone will find you, and then what? What are the odds they’re any nicer to you than Amanda is/

Amanda isn't nice to me. She almost killed me today. Twice!

/Is it her fault though?/

Yes! She squeezed me with her toes for an hour. I couldn’t breath, I almost died.

/We slipped. As far as she was concerned our head was between her toes and you could breath./

Oh and that makes it alright?

/For her, yeah. We don't matter to her./

You and I aren't the same. Stop saying ‘we’

/Already told you stupid. I’m you./

What part of me are you then?

/The part that wants to do adventurous things. When you wanted to stay in every weekend, I’m the voice that wanted to go out. When you wanted to ask a girl out but were too much of a pussy to do anything, I’m the part that made you feel bad and told you go do it. I’m the part of you that you should be listening to more often. Were in college, let's act like it./

Yeah sure, lets. Let's go out and get some drinks, meet some chicks and make some buddies. All at an inch tall.

/You wasted your chance. Amanda owns us now./

Amanda does NOT own me. I'm a person. I’m not a toy.

/You seem to be pretty convinced about that. So why do you have me here./

Figure you out. Have some company while I’m here alone.

/Ha! Alone. You're never alone with me in your head. I’m you. I know you’re lying. Come on. Spit it out./

No. I’m done with this.

/The longer you resist, the worse off you’ll be. Just give in. Amanda has already proven to us that she’ll take care of you the rest of our life./

No. I will not give up on getting out of here.

/Fine, Then go ahead, run away/

I can’t. The door is locked.

/Slide under the door./

I’m too big.

/Do you know for sure?/

No.

/Then what are you waiting for. You want your freedom. Go after it. Until then, Don't call me unless you're willing to admit to the fact that you like being a toy to Amanda./

And I feel the voice stop. I look at the clock to see that it's 9:25. Amanda will be back soon, I don’t want to… No. I don’t care. I’m willing to risk it. If it means I can get help, I will. I finish eating, and look for a way down. By the foot of Amanda’s bed I see a wire running down to the ground. I grab on, And slink my way Down. Quickly, I don't have too much time.
I start to run. The good thing is that the ground is tile, I don't have to dig through much. As I round the corner hallway to the door, I have only… 300 yards at my size till I get there.

I'm close, the bottom of the door is very close to the ground. I can get out, but It’ll be very tight. I get flat as I can and start to crawl.

Halfway through, I start to breath heavy.

/You know you’re making a mistake./

No. I’m almost free. I am GOING to be free.

/Alright… Whatever you say./

I start to breath heavy, this is tight, even more than it was in Amanda’s boot. Oh god, I can see the light. Almost there!

I reach my arm out and I feel the carpet fibres. At last!

I stand up, free from the oppression of Amanda.

BOOM!A large sock attached lands a foot in front of me.

Oh no… no no no no no! Please don't tell me it is who I think it is please. I look up, And I want to die.

It’s Amanda

Amanda is looking down at me. She had a grin, but I know she is angry.

“What do I have here?” And she reaches down.

I am terrified of what is to come. I don't want to think about what is going to happen. I doubt what is coming will be pleasant.

My best chance at freedom, gone, and with it possibly all my future chances. If there is a god, may he show mercy on me. Or better yet, may Amanda show mercy on me.

I doubt it though.
End Notes:

Oh Dear... Adam's in for it now isn't he?

On a side note, thank you all very much, I write for another site under a different name and I have never had a story with this many reads. Thank you all so much, hope you have been liking this story thus far, and will enjoy in the future.

Thanks very much for reading, Have a great day

Learning Curves Are Painful by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Screwing up is going to cost Adam.

Amanda reaches down and grabs me roughly. Why am I surprised by this revelation. I said I wouldn't run away, and what happens? She finds me crawling through the crack under her door. Gee Adam, good idea. I quickly ascend through the air. Face to face with Amanda I want to shrink, even more than I already have.
As she opens her door, And actually forcefully slams the door behind her. I’m dead.
SHe throws me onto her desk. She opens her fridge and pulls out a bottle of water. She picks up her backpack and sits down in front of me.
“So… I hope for your sake that chicken was good, and I hope you enjoyed that water. You aren't going to like what you’ll be eating for quite a while.”
“Amanda I’m… I didn’t” She raises her hand and crushes me under it. Pain flies through my body. I am going to regret this so much.
“Save it. You what? You didn't mean to run away? Was it some sort of fucking accident? Boy you’re a moron. I was so fucking nice to you today! I fed you twice, I let you take a break,I let kept you safe. I saved you. If it wasn’t for me you would still be outside or dead. You forget that or something?”
I wish I could die… right now more than any other time. I start to cry. Both from how ashamed I am that i betrayed Amanda, I mean she has a point, and because what’s coming to me is pretty much deserved.
“Tears aren't going to help you any you fuck. Come on. I have rounds to do. And you have a job to do. Lets go.” Her fingers roughly shove me into her pocket and she begins to walk.
/Told you. Now look what you’ve done./
Right now? Really?
/Nah, just a quick stop. Laugh at your failure./
Don't you mean our failure?
/No. When I talk about your decisions, they’re yours. I told you what you should do. You didn’t listen./
Shut up.
/Yeah I’ll get going for now. You’re going to need strength for the next couple days. She’s pissed at you alright./
Amanda’s fingers come back out and place me on the table. I look around for a second. The desk I am on is surrounded by taller sections that cover it from the outside. There is a door to the side, near the elevator. I don't get a chance to look at much, because Amanda sits down and takes out a pen. She pops the cap off and places it on my chest. The point isn't very sharp, but still painful.
“So you want to know your job tonight? well, My feet hurt from a long day. You are going to rub them you little excuse of a toy.”
“Amanda I’m sorry. Please, I messed up.”
“You’re damn right you did. Don’t worry, I’m not that mad at you.”
“What?”
“Yeah. I mean i'm mad at you, how dare you try and escape from me. You lied to me, and you have to pay for that you dumbass. You’re going to need to do a whole lot more than just say sorry and hope that’s enough. No Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. That’s how you can make it up to me. Yeah you will. Or else.”
“Or else what?” I ask with much fear.
“You sure you want to know?”
“I-I think so.”
“If I think you are still being a disrespectful little shit Friday night, then I’ll be giving you away to someone else. Or if you try something stupid like running away again, I’ll throw your little ass outside for the birds. So you better please me my little toy.” I feel the cold creep of fear crawl it’s way up my spine. Oh god why did I run away?
“Now. I have some work to do.” Amanda continued. “And you do to.” Amanda takes the pen off my chest and allows me to breath. Up come Amanda’s monstrously sized feet. She reaches down and pulls off her socks. Smacking both as if to ‘Get to it.’ I go up to them, not wanting to make Amanda any more angry.
Amanda’s feet are on their sides. I start to press my hands into Amanda’s flesh. Her feet are soft, and feel like dough at my size.
“A little harder there my little toy.” And I push harder. “Better. Keep it up for the next two and a half hours.”
I press as hard as I can. I push and push. I think for a moment to myself. Is Amanda kidding with me. I imagine for a moment how things would be if I decided not to run away. But I can’t dwell on that.
For two hours, I push hard on Amanda’s feet. She doesn't say much else to me other than ‘switch feet’ or ‘higher’. Near the end of the night, in the middle of working on Amanda’s left foot near her toes, I am plucked up and brought back face to face with her. She is smiling, and I don't feel safe.
“Good job. Keep it up and I won't throw you out. Now last thing for the night. Do you floss?”
“N-no.” I’m too big to be used for her actual dental floss. What does she mean.
“Oh that’s a shame. Your friends down there need a bit of a floss. Can you help them?”
“How do I?” And before I can do much else, I am thrust back down to Amanda’s toes. WIth one hand she spins me, so my face is looking at her feet. She has her index finger pressing on my back, and my thumb around my shins. And I start to move closer to between Amanda’s toes.
I see now. Toe floss.
Amanda takes my feeble body and starts to rub my body between the gaps in her toes. Each. And every. Single. One. I accidentally open my mouth and the taste is despicable.
When she is done she deposits me back in her pocket and she goes back up to her room. As she walks back, I sit in her filth. I don't think this is going to be the last time I am between Amanda’s toes in the coming days. I also imagine that today was the last time I am going to be trusted alone for a long time. How stupid could I have been? Damnit.
Once we get back into her room, SHe pulls me out and dumps me back on her bed.. I get back up, but as I look up I see Her heel rocketing towards me. THUMP! She starts to twist it on me, and It doesn't hurt, Her bed cushions me and takes in most of the force Amanda is putting down on me. But that doesn't really make this the most pleasant.
Just as soon as it started it stops. Amanda gets back up and walks to her closet. she comes back, and I couldn’t see what she had, but whatever it was drops to the ground with a clack.
“Alright slave.” That's a new one. “Time for bed. You were naughty today, so you need to prove your loyalty to me again. Every night until I take you off this probation, you're going to kiss my toes, all ten, and tell them something you love about them, or how sorry you are for daring trying to leave them. You can only say I’m sorry to three of them, so you better say nice things to them. Get to it.”
Her feet come down flat, and I go to her pinky toe. I’m thinking of something to say to her toes, which as I am walking to meet them are just flexing. casting a quick glance up, I see amanda is getting a kick out of this, smiling with her arms tucked atop her knees, her chin resting on her forearms. I get up to her pinky toe. For the smallest toe, to me, it’s still big, the size of a medium sized dog. I lean down and kiss it.
“I’m sorry Amanda for running away. I… I love you.”
I go up and down the row on her left foot. As I am about to start on her right foot, with her big toe, her other comes in and slides me to her pinky toe.
“My big toe last. Keep going.” So I do, kissing every one of her toes, and saying something ridiculous. Like how I like when they flare out, or how I like how they feel or something crazy like that. As I get to her big toe, just before I kiss it, Amanda slides it up an inch and it pins my lower half to the ground. Amanda presses down on my groin and starts to grind her toe, angling all the pressure into this one area.
“I know you might not like being my toy Adam. But like I told you last night, You’ll learn. First lesson, I own you. I own you and you need to accept that. You might not like this now, but in a few days, If I keep you that is, you’ll love it. I love you Adam. As my toy, you are the best thing ever. Under my foot today, I was so happy. And I think you like my feet too.” At that I notice my manhood starting to rise. NO! Why?! Amanda continues on. “It’s ok Adam. Like I told you. You’re going to enjoy your new life. If you manage to keep me happy until Friday, if I think you’ve done enough to warrant as your apology to me and I decide to keep you. You’ll be rewarded. But as for now, you're nothing more than my little toy, my little slave.” She is still grinding me with her toe, and It’s harder and harder to not let go.
“Don't worry Adam. Tomorrow is a new day, with new opportunities for you to please me. But It’s time for bed. Tonight, you'll be sleeping alone. Well, almost. Let me show you.” And she lets go. I am on the verge of busting a nut, but there’s no rest for me. Amanda picks me up and dangles me. I can't see where she is dangling me over, but she lets go and I fall.
When I stop, I feel like I am on a shag carpet. Looking around, I see it get darker and darker further down. Behind me, Amanda is casting a shadow. If I didn’t know better, Id say… I'm in her mockasin. But what did she mean I wouldn't be sleeping alone?
“Amanda? What did you mean by sleeping alone?” She doesn't say anything. She just smiles. In her hand, There is a large black item. Oh dear.
“Night Adam. See you in the morning.” I run back towards the toes. If Amanda want’s me to sleep with her sock, I imagine she want’s to bury me deep. I run and run, as I reach the back wall of the mockasin Amanda’s sock comes right up to me, It stops, but I have no more than maybe six inches at my size. I can’t do much else for the night. So I curl up to get warm for the night with Amanda’s sock.
Tomorrow is bound to be interesting. And Suck.

End Notes:

Oh Boy... What's Adam going to go through tomorrow. Spoiler, Amanda still ain't happy with Adam, so hell. Hell is your answer. 

Not sure why, but I just want to put up a chapter a day. No reason in particular.

Thanks for reading Have a Great Day.

A Fight by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Adam gets into a fight.

Sleep is hard. It stinks down here, but besides that, I am nervous. I don’t really want to think about what Amanda is going to do with me tomorrow. I Get up, no idea what time it is, nor when Amanda has class and will let me out of here. Huh. Maybe she gave me away and it’ll be a surprise when some girl gets a shrunken guy under her foot. But I get up and stretch out. After a minute however, I fall to my knees. I am not that religious, but i start to pray. Hopefully the other guy isn't listening in.
“Hey god, It’s me Adam. I don’t know if I did something wrong. But apologize. I am sorry for fighting with my brother, for being awful to my parents. Anything I’ve done, I’m sorry. I would just like a second chance. Please.” I get up and go back to sleep.
Hours later I hear rumblings. I get up, waiting for Amanda to remove the sock blocking my way out. No. I get the roof of my ‘home’ crushed down. I get pinned for a moment of two. Through the walls I hear a slightly muffled call from Amanda.
“Wake up slave. Time to earn your keep.” The sock is removed and I am dumped on the ground by Amanda’s feet. She goes about and starts to dress. But she comes back to me without her pant’s on, only laid out on her bed. She picks me up and looks at me with a grin.
“So, today, you get to keep me company to my two hour science class, and my hour and a half lab. So hope you slept well. Today will suck big time for you.”
“Amanda I’m sorry.”
“Yeah? Prove it to me. You're going up my ass today.” Oh sweet mercy no. Not that.
“Anything but that Amanda, I will go under your heel, anything, please.”
“Oh don’t worry, you'll be there later. For the next couple of hours you will be up my ass. Kissing it. You stop? Well, you better not, let’s just leave it at that.” and she smiles. Before I can protest further or do much else, Amanda moves me behind her. And there it is. A giant ass that’s going to brutalize me all day. Oh God why?
With her free hand, Amanda pulls the fat away so she can stick me quite deep into her bum. She moves me forward towards her awaiting hole. I can't stop it, only bear witness to my punishment. I bite my lip and shut my eyes, and await the end.
“Actually, on second thought, hold on one second.” And she pulls me back, away from her abyss. Oh thank god.
A moment later however I am eating those words. Amanda has a piece of scotch tape in her other hand.
“I think you’ll make a good cushion Adam. Hope so anyway. I’ll be sitting all day. On you!” And once again I am thrust behind Amanda. Today is going to last forever. I am pressed into the soft flesh of Amanda’s posterior. A moment later the tape comes down and lays over everything below my neck. Soon to follow is a think pink layer of fabric. After that I can’t really tell, as I am thrust into darkness again.
A hard slap bounces Amanda’s butt. The slap itself land’s right on me. And it stings.
“Alright you little fuck, today’s going to be probably your worst day ever. It won't be your worst ever, no, not by a long shot, but your day today is going to be as far removed from yesterday as possible. I was nice then. Today I have some errands after class. You will be going with me. If I feel you slipping, you’ll be entertaining my asshole like I planned for originally. But I think we’ll save my biggest surprise for when it happens later on. For now, enjoy the company of my cheeks. Have fun you little shit.” And I feel Amanda start to walk. From what I remember about being regular sized, a time that feels so long ago now, the way Amanda walked made her look like a model. Her hips I think it was. Now I am apart of that.
/So what’s the plan now genius./
I’m not talking to you.
/Oh yeah? What else are you going to do? Amanda will be sitting on you in just a few. Buried under a mountain of a woman./
You can't do anything if I ignore you.
/You really think that?/
Yes.
/Wow. You really are stupid./
Shut up.
/You should just accept this./
What? That on Friday Amanda is going to end my life?
/We both know she won't do that./
What will she do then?
/Right about now she is testing our loyalty. You need to love her like a toy./
But I’m a person.
/What is it going to take for you to accept you are a person anymore? Amanda doesn't give a rat’s ass if you want to be a person or not, she wants us to submit to her as your owner./
What?
/Think about it. Amanda want’s to use us like a toy, just let her. What was so wrong about it? We were living the best life someone in our situation could dream to be. And Amanda wants us to love her, she want’s us to accept your reality, face this new world with a smile. Can’ you see that?/
No. Why then would she punish me like this. Not just something quick?
/Why? She has every right to dominate us in any manner she pleases. She owns you./
She does not own me.
/You know what, I’ll let you figure this all out. You want to act dumb and think all this freedom bullshit, fine. You were free here for a few weeks. Life changed. You are currently under the power of a giant girl who could make your new life easy. But your a fucking half wit and think ‘yeah i’ll just get away again.’ You already crossed that bridge. And that bridge threw you into the river known as Shit below. You fucking call me when you’re ready to give up this pretense of escape and freedom. You want to get away from Amanda. The one who picked you up, saved you from freezing to death of being eaten by an animal, or being found by some creep who would have killed us. She let you hump her, she let you have choices on what you did that day. And you want to risk all of that for the chance to probably never even be normal sized again! The fuck are the chances, that in a year because face it that’s how long it will take for you to get there, a doctor will probably tell you “sorry can't do anything. You're stuck this size forever.” Just give the fuck up already. This is a good thing. You fucking idiot. Have a nice day. Hope you enjoy it alone here./
And he is gone. I start to take in everything he said. He has a point. But before I can think of anything else, Amanda sits down. It's not that bad, but the constant pressure and increasing heat take a toll. I know I haven’t been awake long, but quickly, I pass out.
I’m sorry Amanda. I’ll… I’ll make it up to you… Somehow.
End Notes:

I have to drive around all day, so I decided to put all this up quick. 

Poor Adam. Now he's alone. This stinks. 

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

A Different View by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

I know it's short, But I wanted to get something up.

 

Right now, Adam is in hell, and I could give two shits less. The little bastard lied, he disobeyed me and he deserves what he is getting right now. Under my ass, probably crying his eyes out that he has to exist in a state of pure agony for the next few hours. But I hope he knows that this are the least of his problems. Today is gym day. And I was going to let Adam chill in my sock drawer while I went running, but now he’s going to come with me.

If there is one thing I do feel bad about though, It’s that Adam tried to run away. I can't think of why, I mean after everything I let him do yesterday. He got his neck hurt and crushed under my feet, I fed him twice, and I let him get off on my nipple. The little shit thought it was ok to run away after all of that! Stupid little man.

Right now, Adam dealing with all of this right now, I’m happy with his performance so far. Last night he rubbed my feet for over two and a half hours, It felt good to be honest, surprising, considering he is an inch tall. But I am serious. If he tries anything, He’s done. I’m not sure who I’ll be giving him to, but he’s going to regret everything if he makes it so I have to get rid of him. None of the girls on the 9th floor are very nice. Elana will insert him head first into any hole on her body every day. Shauna will test him to see how he exists. Samantha will kill him under her foot running around all day. And that’s assuming he gets found by a girl. Either way, he’ll be staying with me unless he tries to run away.

And that’s the thing; I don’t want to get rid of him. Truth be told I like him. As a toy, and a bit as a guy. Maybe it’s because he’s small and cute being tiny, but even at normal size, I thought he was cute enough. I thought it was kind of sad he seemed to not ever go out of his room except for class. But still. I have him now, he’s almost like a present, the incarnation of some fantasy I used to have as a little girl. He’s neat having around, almost like a pet, but infinitely more fun. What kind of pet can you keep in your boot under your foot all day and kiss your foot after?

This class is honestly boring, and If it were up to me I wouldn’t be here. But go figure, I need to be here for my GE. It’s an hour in, So Adam is almost out of the woods, but not quite. Hope he’s doing alright down there. Wouldn't want him to be dead. I reach my hand down to make sure he is alright. I wait a second after finding his body. I can feel him breathing, but I’m pretty sure he's out cold. But he’s alive and hasn’t tried to get away. I press the tape back and go back to paying attention to class. Adam can suffer his punishment. It’ll be all worth it for him on Friday if he keeps this up at.
End Notes:

Yeah, 500 words... not proud but I wanted to put something up. I feel like shit for putting up only 500 words, but I hope you enjoy these 500 words.

Next chapter is back to Adam, and its about Time for Amanda to go to the gym. So that's something to look forward to. Unless your Adam, in which case... Yeah, it just gets worse.

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day. 

A Run And A Realization by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

I have come to the conclusion I am no good at chaoter titles lol.

Putting this up because nothing happened on Friday, so it's two for one on Saturday!

 

The mercy of oxygen and regain consciousness are sweet. So much so I don't even look to see where I am. After a minute, I finally do. I’m in Amanda’s room, on the floor. Looking up, Amanda is walking around almost fully naked, save for her panties and a pair of socks on her feet. She is grabbing some clothes, which all look kind of short and skimpy. But It’s winter. Is she going out or?

“Amanda!” I yell up, not sure if she can hear me or not. Apparently she can't because she just keeps walking around, paying no mind. Looking around I’m close to a pair of what look like running shoes.

Oh no. Amanda is going to the gym.

“Oh good you're awake. Go on, get in the running shoes. I’m going to work out. It’s cardio day. I hope you slept well you lazy bum. There’s still a long day ahead of you.”

“I… I” And she cuts me off.

“What was that? A protest?” She says walking over to me, a bra now on her chest to cover her breasts up. She is looking down at me, and the smile she has is daring, as if to say ‘I dare you say something again, see what I do.’

“I don’t think” And A giant socked foot slams down on me hard , to punish me for my protest.

“Get in NOW!” She yells at me. I start to recover for a second, and do as she says before I make her more angry.

“Oh, and one more thing. Don’t go to the toe section. You’ll be under my heel. I don’t care how much it’ll hurt.”

I turn to protest. Her smile grows, knowing I am about to make this punishment worse for myself. “But you’ll kill me! I’ll break every bone in my body!”

Amanda reaches out and gets me between her thumb and index finger, squeezing on my head. The pain is sharp and immense. It stops just as soon as it starts, and Amanda has me facing her foot. Her sock is off, and she has a piece of tape in her other hand.

“I don’t know if you know, I wear size nines. Really big, bigger than an average girls. I’ve had those running shoes for four years now. I don’t know if you have any idea for what you're about to go through, but honestly I almost feel bad for you. Almost.” I can see her face, and she is smiling.

Amanda puts my body in the dead center of her heel. Face first. From behind, I feel the tape press onto my back. Then her sock comes back over me. And then the pressure. This is nothing like her toes. Here, All her weight is centered on me. How I’m not dead is beyond me, but I really wish I were.

And then It starts to smell. It smells like a sulphur mine with a lifetime's supply of vinegar mixed in. I would reach to cover my nose, but my arms are tied down. I try to adjust myself so this won't hurt so much, but I can’t. What’s worse is Amanda’s feet are a little bit sweaty, so the contact between my body, all exposed still, and her flesh begins to arouse me. Oh god why. WHy does my imminent death get me hard?!

To my despair (or would it be to my joy?), either way to my surprise, I don’t die.

The thing I hate about being physically attached to Amanda is I have no concept of time. I have no way of seeing the passage of time, where I am, or what’s coming. My indication comes when The pressure and rate of Amanda’s steps increases dramatically. I can’t count how far she runs, and I loose track of how many steps she takes. But every one of them is like a bomb exploding right on top of me. And it is constant. Fortunately, I start to time catching my breath between her steps. But I make sure to exhale or have my oxygen forced out, and lose my breath, by which time the next step’s happened and I’ll really be behind.

I want this to end. I would give anything for this pain to stop.

/Anything?/

Right now?

/You have a moment of weakness./

Please go away. I can’t now. The breathing and not busting all over Amanda’s foot takes my concentration.

/How are you holding up?/

Feel like all my ribs are ground into dust and I think my nose is broken, I taste blood dripping into my mouth.

/Poor thing. You know, maybe if you just tell Amanda everything's different now, she’ll commute our sentence/

No way.

/Never know./

What the fuck do I do? Any tips? Ideas?

/Just think about the reality of being a toy to avoid this ever again./

Duly noted.

/Glad I could be of help./

And He’s gone. This is all too much. I am fading once more. In a moment of weakness, I loose my concentration, and much of my senses. I release my excitement all over the heel of Amanda’s foot. And instinct happens. I pucker my lips and kiss Amanda’s heel. The taste is awful. Sweat, dripping in buckets This entire time, I have been getting drenched under buckets and buckets of sweat.

As I fade out of reality. I realize what I have done. And I am fine with it. Maybe that crazy voice in my head is right. Maybe I do like this. But I can't think about this now, Right now I lose consciousness for the second time today.
End Notes:

Poor Adam. It'll get better though. Soon, but he stiill has to finish the day, and make it through Thursday to Friday (Just like us in a way.)

Quick Question: If you leave a review, you can leave your comment, but I ask "would you kindly" leave me a criticism of something I can improve on. It can be something small or large, But Id appreciate it.

ANyway, Thank you for reading , hope you all liked it, didnt think it was the worst bit of fiction of all time, and Have a Great Day!

Working Out by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Adam has a mental and physical workout. Amanda is mostly physical. And a bit of background.

Amanda

Walking into the gym, I feel a bit annoyed. Wednesday is my cardio day, running and some stretching after, and then getting something to eat. Hope Adam will be alright, Because the target is two miles.

After stretching really quick I start to run. On the first lap, I can feel the tape start to come loose. I Think It has a while before anything happens, like Adam slitting. But as I round the corner, I feel something sticky on my heel. Sticky and somewhat cold. I think adam just ejaculated on my foot. I also think this workout just became three miles. I grin and keep running.

On my third lap, I see my girlfriend Jennifer. I slow down for a second. She see’s me and joins me on my run.

Jen has long blonde hair, a little past her shoulders. Her blue eyes shine as beautiful as the ocean. And I love her. I love her so much.

We’ve been dating for just over nine months now. We meet at our orientation freshmen year, and became friends. In Spring semester that year, she came out to me, she told me she was a lesbian. And we stayed friends, until nine months ago. After one night, we came home from the bar, we went back to her room. We shared a bottle of wine and one thing lead to another and we started to kiss. I stayed the night and we shared the bed, as we sometimes do. The next morning, Jen woke me up around 11. I remember this conversation like it was yesterday.

“Amanda, I’m really sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking and I…” she falters off. Jen lived in a single, she had no roommate, so she got out of bed covering her face. She starts up again. “I’m sorry Amanda, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. Please don’t hate me.” I can see she is extremely upset, tears forming in her eyes. I get out of bed and walk over to her. and I hug her.

“Jen, I want this, I want to be with you.”

“Amanda, you don't want to be with me, I shouldn't have kissed you, and we shouldn’t have done this. I’m sorry Amanda.” And she starts to cry again. I do the only thing I can do. I kiss her again. Jen leans away.

“Jen, I want to be with you. This doesn't bother me. It’ll be dating my best friend.” I tell her

“Really?”

“Yes. Come here.” And we kiss again. Passionately. The rest of the day, Jen and I start to laugh, how we've been friends and now we’ll be dating. And since then, we've been happy.

Jen is the RA on the 8th floor, and she has duty on wednesday. So she won’t be here very long. The clock says it's 8:30.

“Hey girl, what’s up?”

“Not much. Finished my work a bit early, thought I’d come get a run in.”

“Nice. you been real busy lately huh?”

“Yeah. I can’t wait till Friday night.”

“What are we doing anyway?”

“I got reservations at Mario’s at 9:30.”

“Fancy. Can’t wait.”

“Me too!”

“I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh really? What kind?”

“One for after.”

“My favorite.” I look over and see her smiling. Jen and I don’t really do ‘it’ much, but when we do, Jen usually takes charge.

After our second mile together, my 11th, her 8th, She peels off.

“Gotta go, I’m on duty tonight. I’ll see you on Friday. Love you.” In stride, we lean in and kiss each other. I keep going, one more lap. Somewhere in our run, Adam fully slipped off my heel. He’s under my sole about now, near the ball of my foot. What to make him do after. Well, he’s rubbing my feet, that's first. Or maybe not? Maybe I’ll make him do something far worse.

I finish up and grab some grub. I’ll be home in a little, hope Adam is ready for some more work.

Adam

I wake up a little while later. I’m still under Amanda’s foot, but something is different. The tape isn’t as taught. I must have moved. I can breathe less than before, and It hurts. I don’t think anything is broken. Except my nose. My ribs hurt, but they would all be broken if they were broken. Somewhere under her sole. I think this smells, but i can’t really be sure, you know with the broken nose and all. I know how to fix it, and I’t like to, but the tape has rolled me up, my arms are pinned to my sides. This sucks.

After what feels like an hour, The pounding of running stops. Amanda’s pace slows down and I can breath easier. I thank god.

I close my eyes, I can do less than before.

Oxygen and light fill my lungs and eyes respectively. my arms and legs are free and I stand up. My body feels like jello, but looking around, Amanda;s shoe on it’s side helps me balance. I stand up and grab my nose, and with a quick of my thumbs, I fix my nose.

AHHHH!

I fall back and breath through my nose. And the first thing I notice, the thing that hits me like a truck and overwhelms me, is the smell. I cover my nose but it does no good. This is insane. Looking back up, Amanda is smiling at me. Oh god what now?

“Hey little guy. Hope you got a good workout there. I know I did.”

“How much did you run?”

“About two miles.”

“Felt like a marathon.”

“You wouldn’t like being in my shoes when I run a marathon my toy. But that’s neither here nor there. I need you to do me a favor.”

“Which is.”

“Running two miles puts a lot of stress on my feet. So I would really appreciate if you could rub my feet.” And Amanda places her feet in front of me. I fall over from the smell.

Have you ever been locked in a room that stunk so bad, but you couldn’t get out? Thats this. But times a million. Amanda’s feet smell like every cliche of things that stink. Rotten eggs, moldy cheese, a fart from someone who ate beans and pork. And I can’t leave, because if I do, Amanda will kill me, or give me away. And That is the last thing I want in this state.

“Oh man, my feet must reek. Hope you don’t mind to much. I mean you do owe them after you… you know, jerked off to them you little foot lover.”

Looking up, I want to die. She knows. She is smiling to me. I need to say something. Or at least try.

“Amanda, I… I’m sorry. I see I was wrong for running away. Please give me another chance, I promise, I’ll never run away again. Please, I’m sorry. No more of this, I beg of you.” I get on my knees. I can see her tap her chin and think. After a moment she replies. With a soft step on me, bringing me right to my nightmare, Amanda’s smelly foot. It’s very soft, very much like dough, softened by a long workout.

“I don’t know Adam. I’m not sure If I can really trust you yet. Last time you had my trust, you ran away. But I appreciate the offer. Now hurry up, I want to shower. If you do a good job I’ll even give you a good reward.”

“And a bad job?” I ask walking towards her feet.

“You will spend the night in my sweat soaked socks, inside my sneakers. So yeah, do a good job.”

I take a breath, of the most foul smelling air I have ever had the misfortune of being around. And I throw myself to them.

“Mmmmmm… That feels nice. You know you have a future ahead of you as a foot massager little guy.”

I don’t say anything. I don’t want to make her angry again. Im working on her right foot, still my first one. I’m only at her heel.

“So I know you’ll appreciate this, tomorrow I have work, so you’ll be accompanying me in my thong. I know I saved you from it today, but I don’t really have much class. So when I get up around 10, You can look forward to being with my lovely asshole all day.”

If I don’t show any signs of being upset, she won’t do anything.

“Sound good tiny?”

Don’t… say… Anything.

“Guess so. Go on, other foot.”

I keep working. twentyish minutes later I’m done. The smell lingering from Amanda’s foot is still unbearable.
“Alright. Now kiss my toes, and lick between them.” And she flares her toes open. “And remember, Big toes last.” Going up and down, I kiss each of her toes. That’s not so bad. What is absolutely awful, and I mean without any value or merit of any kind, is licking Amanda’s toes. They are like water fountains dispensing sweat. As I finish up, I fall to the ground, ready to puke. But there is no rest to be had. Amanda picks me up and places me on the table. She starts to undress, placing a towel over her body. She comes back and picks me up, and walks for the door.

“We stink, time to shower.” Amanda Says.
End Notes:

A NEW CHARACTER! Yeah. Ther'll be a few later on too. But here's the first one.

ANyway, hope you all like this, Have a Great Day!

A Shower and an Agreement by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Adam and Amanda shower. And Adam has another chat with his friend in his head. And he does something fairly interesting.

As I start to try and catch myself. Alright, alright. This is fine. I’m just going into the shower. With a girl. A giant girl. A giant girl who likes to dominate me like it’s her job. This can’t end well for me.

Amanda opens the shower liner. It’s quiet, we’re alone.
Amanda puts me on the ground, next to her feet and her cradle, carrying shampoo, soap, a razor and some other things I don’t care about or understand.

“You excited little guy? Showering with a big beautiful girl like me? You stink haha! Get ready here comes the water.” and the water starts to stream down. It feels very strange. I remember in physics, we once talked about how and why ant’s would drown in small amounts of water. I figure I should be drowning, or this water should be sweeping me away. But To my surprise I’m fine. Looking up, I see big drops of water falling off of Amanda. Its, honestly mesmerizing. She really is gorgeous. After a moment I clear my thinking and start to rub myself with the water streaming off Amanda's body.

“Hey, Can you help me clean up Adam?” Amanda asked.

“Sure how?”

“Come here for a moment.” She picks me up gently and
drops me a short moment later. I look around, and all around me, there is a large white block.

“Is this a bar of soap?”

“I don't know you tell me.” And she picks it up. This IS a bar of soap. And all of a sudden, I see I’m moving closer and closer to her breast. Oh my.

Being Amanda’s soap is strange. Her skin is soft, and soaking wet. And it all feels good, all over my body. It’s not hard to imagine that quickly, my manhood gets aroused. This feels nice. I close my eyes and let Amanda clean herself. I close my eyes and mouth so the suds don't get in my eyes or go down my throat. But I can feel it going everywhere. Her breasts, stomach, arms, legs and even her feet. And it feels great. She puts me down, wiping my eyes, I see Amanda start to clean her asscheecks and her vaginal region.

/Enjoying yourself?/

Yeah.

/Really? Just going to admit to that? No debate?/

I think… I think you might be right. Honestly.

/Oh don't stop now with this you tease. Keep going./

I… I think you might right about me liking this.

/Do tell. What do you like?/

I liked… I like almost all of this. Being at her mercy, it’s…

/Interesting? Fun?/

Different. I… I liked it.

/And… I know what your thinking, keep going. You tell yourself this and we can accept this and enjoy our new surrounding./

I… I think I’m happy. With this. Being used like this.

/You sound unconvincing./

I just don’t want you to take over.

/Oh don’t worry about that. I’m not here to take over. I’m here to make sure you don't act like such a giant pussy. Not everything is so bad. I’m not stupid though. You can act afraid, you can act wary of what she does, Amanda is 250 sometimes bigger than us. Fear is a requirement to survive. But that doesn't mean you can’t have a good time. Like a roller coaster./

She would have killed us before if she wanted.

/Exactly./

Alright. I’ll try and enjoy this.

/That’s the spirit./

What about you now?

/What do you mean?/

What are you going to do now. You won the argument.

/You have not been understanding very well of things have you? I’m you, you dope. I’m the part of you that wanted you to act like this. You won your own argument, you’ve made up your mind. And now that you have, I’ll be here as a voice of differing opinions. If you are in a situation where you need to think, I’ll be the part of you that gives a, shall we call it, exciting opinion. You’ll be fine. Have fun./

And he’s gone again. I smile, and let the warm, soapy skin of Amanda titillate my body.

Some time later this all stops, and Amanda starts to dry off and puts me on the ground. She puts a pair of flip flops down to walk down back to her room. I start to walk over to them, I imagine she is going to ask me to get on.

“Hold on there little guy. Where are you going?”

“Your slides. I figure that’s where you want me.”

“No no no. Come here. You get a free ride back. Up here.” She says with a smile. She’s pointing to between her breasts. She grabs me and places me up high, walking back to her room. I hold on to the towel tightly, not wanting to fall.

When we get back, Amanda plucks me out and places me on her desk. She starts to get dressed until she gets to her underwear and her socks. Walking over to me Amanda grabs me and puts me on her bed. She joins me. Her hair is still slick, a little wavy. She sits down with her legs under her, leaning back on her knees.

“So little guy, you like that?”

“Yeah.”

“You did a good job today. I thought you would like a little bit of a reward. But how do you think you did rubbing my feet?”

“I-I think I did alright. Did you like it?”

And Amanda is quiet. She is trying to make me afraid. And I kind of am. I would rather stay near her body than go anywhere near her running shoes and sweat filled socks. Even if it means I have to go up her ass for the night.

“Was it ok?” I ask her. She cracks a grin.

“It was good. Come here. You’re going to bed tied to my thong. You are going to be spending a long time back there. Hope you have fun.” She smiles and reaches over. She pulls a small bit of scotch tape and places me on the thin piece of her thing. The part that will go facing her bum. She lays me in it and secures me. She places me on the ground and her legs rise up, as I get closer and closer to her awaiting asshole. I am nervous, but at the same time, just like the other guy would want, I'm excited.

It hits me. The wash of Amanda’s skin. She pressed me deeper and deeper. Until I touch it. Amanda left my upper half free. I reach out and touch her hole. And it feels odd. It’s still somewhat wet back here from her shower, but it doesn't feel like slime, what I thought it would feel like.

Gravity changes And even though i'm surrounded by Amanda, I can still hear her pretty clearly. I feel the vibrations of her voice.

“Night my little toy. Sweet dreams.”

Before I go to bed I lean in, and decide to kiss Amandas butthole. I have come to accept this. All of this. Being Amanda’s toy.

This is my life now. I’m ready.
End Notes:

Hooray for Adam! How will this affect his standing with Amanda? What about Friday? How will Adam proove he is ready to live like this?

I guess we'll just have to wait till I out the next chapter up.

Hope you Guys liked this, Thanks for reading and Have a Great Day!

Stuck Between An Asscheek And Another Asscheeck by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

Title says it all. Also, Perspective flips between Adam and Amanda. When it says their name, that's who your seeing the world through. 

Adam- Seeing it as Adam

Amanda- Seeing it as Amanda

Hope you Enjoy!

Later on when I wake up, Amanda is still asleep. I know this because I feel like I’m falling, in particular away from her butthole. So I just have to wait. At least it's warm down here. Surrounded by Amanda.

Some while later, I hear Amanda sit up and yawn. She doesn't pull me out to go over the day, she just gets up and starts her day, as if I weren't here. Fine i suppose. I would rather make Amanda happy about now, rather than annoy her, so I don't want to move.

Amanda

As I open my eyes and wipe the sleep out, I see I’m running late. I have to be at class across campus in a half hour I want to take Adam out and get him some fresh air, he won't be getting much today. I have class at 9:15, till 3, and work from 4 till 8. I do not have time to mess around with the little man in my asshole, he just needs to be ready to not do much today. But I do have a plan for him today. I've had him pretty much everywhere on my body I want him, my feet, which is where I like him, my boobs, where he seems to like making himself annoying, making me excited while trying to work, and in my butt, where he seems to sleep a bit. Tonight he has his penultimate task. My womanhood. Tomorrow is Friday, and Jen is going to meet Adam. That is, if he does a good job tonight. If he does, maybe I’ll let him… how to say; be involved. I grin to myself as I put on some jeans and boots. I grab my bag and get going, I don’t want to be late for class.

Adam

Amanda must be busy if she doesn't even let me out. Whatever, it’s not a big deal. As she keeps walking around, I get pulled in closer and closer to her hole. At one point i'm actually touching it.

/Aren’t you happy you listened?/

I guess. This is still really weird though.

/Maybe. But this is the closest you would be to a girls asshole for your whole life odds are./

Hey!

/Just stating the facts./

Whatever. What are you doing?

/Offering you an idea/

Shoot.

/You know this tape isn’t very tight. We could slip inside for a little bit./

I don't know.

/What are you a chicken. Thought you said you were going to take risks now?/

I am. But going inside Amanda might be a little too much. Know what I mean?

/Perhaps. But maybe she will appreciate it. Never know./

Maybe if I just start out with something not as serious.

/That's the spirit. So go ahead. Kiss this thing like you love it more than anything in the world./

I mean right now it’s the only thing in my world.

/Have fun/

And just like that, the voice is gone again. I like him. He is the part of me who wants to do things that are more risky than I would be willing to partake in. I mean, when all this started, no way would I have wanted this, I would have been screaming bloody murder just a few days ago being stuck up Amanda's ass. None of that matters anymore really. Running away from Amanda would be a mistake, and I feel stupid having tried. Amanda was right.

I pucker up my lips and lean in to start kissing Amanda’s anus. It feels strange when it’s dry. I can't see, and I don't think I’d want to. This probably wouldn't be that pretty to see in the light. Its dry, for a while at least. But soon enough, it gets a bit moist.

Suddenly and rapidly, A force presses me into this awaiting anus. The pressure from behind is strong, and it’s not going to stop. When the force does stop however, I notice my lower half is free. The only problem is my right arm is stuck up her butt. I start to try and pull myself up, I don't want to fall. If I do, Amanda might think I’m trying to get away. After this week, I desperately would like to avoid that.

But then, A hand reaches in and pulls me out. I come into the light. and drop onto a bed. Looking up amanda doesn’t look happy.

“Were you trying to run away from me?” She says, her shadow cast over me. “I’m going to give you one chance to explain yourself.”

“I’m sorry Amanda. I was just uh, trying to please you. You pushed me and the tape broke. I was stuck. Please Amanda, you have to believe me.” I hope she believes me. This is the truth.

For a minute or two, she just looks at me. And then she grins.

Amanda

“Alright. Say I believe you. What were you doing back there?” I love looking down at him like this. I’m not all that tall, just over 5 foot 7. But to Adam I am a God. When he tries to convince me I like to be quiet so he gets frightened a little. Right now I think he’s being honest. I did have an itch, and I probably did break the tape. But I am curious, what was he doing. I felt it walking back from my math class, which was cancelled earlier. Which brings us hear. My little toy being cowering in front of me while I’m in my underwear and a tshirt.

“I was… I was kissing you.” Adam says. His voice at this size is funny. It’s kind of squeaky, but strangely I have no issue hearing him. It does however, always make me giggle.

“Where?” I like to make him feel embarrassed. Even though he shouldn’t be. I know what he did, I just want him to admit it. He was doing a good job. Pleasing his master.

“I was kissing you anus Amanda, please, I didn’t mean to…” And I cut him off. I pick him up, bringing him close to my face. I open my palm and smile.

“Shhh… You did a good job. I liked what you were doing, my little guy.”

“R-really?” Like a little mouse, always so afraid. I love it.

“Yes. But you know what they say. Never start a job you can’t finish. You know what that means?”

“You're going to let me have the rest of the day off?” I see a grin on his face.

“Nope. You started to please me, you have to finish.” I raise an eyebrow to imply what I mean.

Adam is going in my asshole.

“Can I at least get some lubrication before I go to work?”

“Why of course come here.” I open my mouth and place Adam on my awaiting tongue. I have two hours till I have to be at work. I deserve a bit of relaxation, and Adam has been slouching all day. It’s his turn to please me.
This should be fun.
End Notes:

Oh Dear. Adam has a tall task ahead of him. Or a deep one(?) Either way, next chapter Adam takes a trip up Amanda's Hershey Highway.

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day!

Finishing The Job by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

As it says, Adam finishes the Job Amanda set for him. Nothing much. Just some time to kill before his Task in the next chapter.

 

As I move forward to the gaping hole of Amanda's mouth, I am excited for what I have to do. It’s hard not to be excited about this.

Amanda deposits me on her tongue and pulls me inside. The light retreats and I am left alone in this humid environment, alone with Amanda's tongue. Quickly I slip off the tip and land below. Her tongue darts down and slathers me in her spit, gently pressing me against the wall of the back of her gums. I would want to move, but I'd rather not, to avoid being swallowed. For now, I let Amanda take control of my body and my life.
Over and over, Amanda pulls me on her tongue and presses me to the roof of her mouth, then drops me to the ground, letting her tongue slide over me. She opens her mouth to breathe letting me do the same.
Some while later, Amanda spits me out. I look up to see her smiling, and on her stomach.

“Ready to go to work? I have work in an hour and a half, so you have an hour to get it done. Got it?”
“Yeah. Where am I going after when you have work?”
“When I have work, You’re going to be left here, but I won’t be leaving you where you can run away again. You’ll be going somewhere special. Now get to work.” And Amanda starts to move me back to her backside. Her free hand opens me a way to Amanda’s anus. Dropping me down, her hand slides away, and I’m back in the darkness surrounded by Amanda. I start to shimmy my way back to my target.

Once I reach it, It’s time to get to work. I start again, and begin to massage it and kiss it. Even down here, I can hear the moans of my giantess owner escape her lips. They are short and controlled, but soon enough, I can hear her let one loose.
A hand comes down, and helps me start my journey. Her hand helps massage me into Amanda’s hole.

When It retreats, I have a hard time breathing, My head is trapped in a very tight area. In fact, most of my upper body is stuck. but the good news is I am in. I start to try and pull myself in, but it's quite hard to do so when my arms are stuck. inside. But through consistent effort I am able to slip inside.
Being inside another person is… strange to say the least. I feel all the pressure of her body, pressing in on me. It's weird in here, and again i'm thankful I can’t see. This probably would look pretty bad If I could see. Then again, It would probably just look like a tight and narrow wall of muscle. The feeling is strange, and it takes no time at all for me to loose my control and ejaculate. The sensation of being in Amanda’s ass is just overwhelming.

I loose track of time, and honestly all I do is feel around. I don’t stray far from the entrance. My indication of time up is Amanda’s finger fishes me out.
I come back to her face and she his a delirious smile strung on her face. She places me between her breasts while she is laying on her back. I can’t see what kind of shirt she has on, but It's a graphic one that stops near her belly.

“You are a wonderful little toy Adam. Did you like that?”

“Yeah. Was I good?”

“You were very good.” She says as she starts to laugh a little. From where I am sitting, She is looking down on me. Her face isn't that far away, but she is beautiful. There is no other way to describe her, but like a goddess. I can say without a question she is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.

“How long was I in there?” I ask

“Like a half hour.”

“Why’d you take me out so early?”

“Because I have to save you for tonight.”

“What’s tonight?”

“Your final test. To prove your devotion to me. Pass this, I’ll give you a surprise I think you will much enjoy on Friday.”

“But What do I have to do?”

“You’ll see. For now I have to go to work. I don't want to take you, but I can’t trust you since last time you tried to run away from me. So I’ll let you pick. You can spend the next few hours in my boots and I’ll give you some friends to keep you company, or I’ll put you in my underwear drawer, but I’ll tape you to the wall.” She has a big grin on her face. She can’t leave me alone.

“Why can’t you leave me in your boot or in your drawer and let me be happy?”

“Because you are still proving you’re loyal to me. And it’s still punishment. So what are you going with?”

“I’ll go in your oanties drawer. But can you just tape me, you know, a little?”

“Maybe.” SHe says jokingly. She gets up and gets dressed to work. A few minutes later, Amanda come back to focusing on me. She has a thin strip of duct tape. Picking me up, she opens her underwear drawer and tapes me to the wall.

“Have fun. I’ll be back in a while.” And darkness returns. Amanda did a bad job tapping me here, and I easily reach and pull the tape apart. I lay down on the softest pair of underwear I find, and go to sleep. According to Amanda I have Work to be done in a little while.

Excitement and anticipation fill me as I dream of what could be.
End Notes:

If this is defined as filler, Don't kill me.

Lucky Adam. Sleeping in a panty drawer. 

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day!

Ultimate Tasks and News of Rewards by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

I was gone a few days, don;t sue me. I don't stop what I start. 

Adam has a job to do and learns what awaits him the next day.

Hope you like it!

I wake up some time later, light filters through the crack in the sky. Rather the drawer opening.

“Come here little guy. I’m home.” I get up and crawl over so she can see me. “You seem to have gotten free pretty easy. You know I could punish you for that.”

“Yeah, but I stayed. I didn't run away.” I can't see what she is wearing from down here, but I can see her smile. Her hand comes in to greet me and pull me out of my temporary home. She drops me on her bed at the foot of her bed. Sometimes I wish she would put me down carefully instead of dropping me like i'm a pair of dice. When I get up and turn around, I see Amanda is starting to undress herself. She has a pink bra on, and the same black thong in from earlier. She gets into bed and puts her feet right in front of me.

“I have had a long day. You wouldn’t mind rubbing my feet for me would you? Thanks your such a good little toy.”

I walk over and start to make Amanda happy, doing what she asks of me. Being a toy, whatever she asks.

Amanda

Adam walks over and starts to rub my feet. Ohhhh That feels good. If nothing else, I love that he is good at this. I would keep him for this reason alone it feels so nice.

“So how was your day so far?”

“Well I was in your butt for most of it.”

“Yes you were. Ohh a little harder right there.” I can feel him push harder and really put himself into this. So sweet. “Good. DId you like being in there?”

“It was alright. Really dark.”

“I imagine.” I let him finish up my right foot, and scooch him over to my left. I look down to see him smiling. I don’t know what it is, but he’s changed. He seems to like this, he doesn’t complain much and he is eager to make me smile. I guess I broke him. Good, now he won't question being mine.

“So what is my last task?” He asked a few minutes later, finishing up my other foot. I part my legs wide open.

Adam

Amanda parts her legs open and I see a clean shaven, pink as a flower wet hole.

“You are going to please me. And you are going to do a good job. Your last task Adam, is to go in my vagina and make me orgasm. You have all night, so you best get to it.”

With her free leg she pulls me close, right up to it. I walk right in front of her swollen sex, and I place my hand on it.

“Go on. Show me what you have.”

I take two steps back, take a deep breath. This is insane. But I’m also really lucky. Every guy has this dream. But Now I get to live this. I exhale and sprint and leap. I hit her wet flesh, my upper body is inside her. I Pull myself in. From above, I can hear Amanda’s approval.

Being inside a woman, like your full body is strange. Again, I can’t see much, but this place is very pink from what I can see. I pull myself deeper and deeper. Until I touch a part of the walls of flesh that cause amanda to squeeze tight. I don’t know much about all of this, but this is as good as any to attack. I squirm so my crotch is right next to that part of her vaginal wall. And I start to have, well, sex isn’t the right word, because right now I’m having sex. But a microcosm of sex. I hump the muscle and start to kiss other parts of her Vagina. I don't know how deep I am, but this all feels enormous, like It goes on forever.

Amanda is very much approving of my actions, her vagina squeezing on me, just like her foot was on tuesday. But unlike then, I am just being calm. This is what I decided I want. And unlike then, I Am in bliss.

Amanda

This is like heaven. Oh my god! Adam is deeper than any guy I've ever been with, and he is just unreal. This feeling of a guy pleasing me, not having sex to please himself is wonderful. This is like a little vibrator. Oh, Jen is going to love this tomorrow night.

Adam goes and goes. I imagine that he finished a while ago. At his size this isn;t even sex for him, just working. This is a new thing for him, being small up my vagina. I couldn't imagine what he is experiencing. But I hope this is as wonderful for him as this is for me.

Oh my god, Adam’s going to...

Adam

Out of nowhere, A proverbial ton of fluid starts to surround me. It would probably all eject me if I wasn't also getting my brains squeezed out. After a few long moments, the pressure lessens, and I slip out of Amanda like a slip and slide. Landing on the ground of her sheets.

“Good job my little toy. That was wonderful.” She picks my tired and limp body up and places me on her right breast, covered only by a pink bra cup. “So. You’ve done a good job. Two days ago when you ran away from me, I was very angry with you. But through all this, you've redeemed yourself. So I’ll be keeping you. And in fact I have a reward for you.”

“What, That wasn’t a present?”

“A better one. So I have a date tomorrow. With my girlfriend Jennifer. And you’ll be coming along. And afterwards.”

“WHAT?!” I’m going to go on a date and the after date with Amanda and another girl? No way. This is a joke of some kind.

“Yes. You will be coming and partaking with us. It’s late, and I have some class tomorrow. You will need a good night's rest. I have a place for you to go, it’s apart of what I am wearing tomorrow, and where you will spend the day with my foot. Come here.” She picks me up and walks to her desk. She picks up, a long black pantyhose, opening the top. She deposits me in, and I tumble down, down, down, down. WHen I come to a stop, Amanda is walking back to her bed. She ties the top of the hose around the corner of her bed and turns off the light.

“Goodnight Adam. Sweet Dreams.”

I go to sleep, Thinking of all the possibilities tomorrow presents.
End Notes:

Oh Boy! A date! And Adam gets to go! YAY!

Hope you guys like this story, thanks for reading and Have a Great Day!

A Closing of Things by Rianbas
Author's Notes:

This is it. Sorry it took so long, but life happens. 

The morning comes. I can hardly see a thing. I start to freak out, but then I remember where I am. Amanda’s Hose. Tonight I get to meet her girlfriend Jennifer. I wait for Amanda to wake up. Nothing more to be done.
A couple of hours later, I hear Amanda start to move around and wake up. She starts to get dressed, putting on a beautiful dress purple dress. And then she strolls over to me.

“Hey little guy. You have a good rest?”

“Yes Amanda.”

“That’s good. Are you ready? You’ll be under my feet most of the day. But later, you get to meet your other master Jennifer. When you meet her remember, she owns you too. You will obey her the same you do for me. Don’t worry, She’ll love you.”

“And I’ll love her too.”

Amanda grins. “Good. Alright. Heels or Flats?”

“Won't Flats feel better for your feet?”

“Yeah, but my flats stink. Like really bad.”

“It’ll be ok. I won’t have much time to smell the roses down there.”

“Good point. So Flats it will be?”

“Guess so.”

“Alright hold on. You have company coming now.” At that, she picks the hose containing me up and starts to put them on. Looking up, I see the cream white sole of her foot coming in. What I couldn’t escape all night, Is now filling my entire sight. No way out. My entire field of view.

Her foot plows over me. I squirm up towards her toes, and fiddle myself to lay under the arch of them.
“All good?”

“Yes.”

“Can;t hear you down there.”

“YES!”

“Hmm. Still not hearing you. Kiss once for yes, twice for no.”

Puckering my lips I reach out and plant a single kiss on her second toe in the gap between her big toe and second toe, where my head resides. I am unafraid of slipping out, these things are very tight.

“Very good. Hope you meant what you said, here come my flats.” Darkness encases me once more. The pressure increases, but unlike the first few times, this doesn't feel that bad. Not pleasant by any means, but regardless it’s still not crushing. Underneath me Amanda’s flats are very soft, which I find strange, I thought for sure they’d be worn through. But they are somewhat soft and; for lack of a better word, almost spongy.

But what will be a problem is the smell. Amanda’s gym shoes stunk, but this is something else entirely, ungodly as a whole. To describe it take being in a rotten egg filled with vinegar. Crack that open into a concoction of moldy cheese, vinegar and week old sweat. Mix all that together and put it into a dump filled to the brim with all the same stuff. I am currently filled with that. Surrounded. Oh man. But this is my choice. And It’s not of any concern to Amanda. It’s my problem. I can do nothing to fix this, and I’d rather not bother her with this. She is, afterall a goddess.

Amanda starts to walk, I can tell with the alterations in pressure and gravity. I have nothing better to do, so I take a nap for a while.

When I wake up, Amanda has stopped. It’s also a good thing I’m awake, because at that moment, Amanda starts to squeeze me. Like the first day. And as if my life has come full circle, Amanda’s squeezing feels good. My manhood has slipped, between her second and third toe. The friction feels somewhat pleasant. But unlike last time, Amanda’s shoes feel very different. The hose feel amazingly pleasant behind me, but more strange, is that the ground starts to fill with liquid. And if I thought it stunk before, I was dead wrong. It gets worse. But some gets between Amanda’s toes, and some gets between the one where I am. And in a strange way, it starts to simulate intercourse. And the 360 degree pressure, the feeling that this is giving me, the feeling that I can’t even describe, and all to the god that is above me. I lose myself in a moment. I lose it, but to Amanda, it’ll just be a nothing moment. She isn't doing this for me, she’s bored in class. Simple as that. I let the pleasure take me. I don't care I have lost my old life, who needs it? I don't care I am a toy to a giantess, She’s gorgeous, a goddess even to me. Maybe Amanda was right. This is a better new life.

Amanda

Class is boring, as per usual. So instead I focus on my play toy under my feet. Poor Adam, he picked my flats. Those things get my feet soaking wet. They absorb so much sweat. About now they must be loosening up. And they don’t smell all that good either. But whatever, Adam can manage. But very soon after I start, I notice Adam… Adam can do much more than manage… messy boy. I shake my head, and keep focused on my notes.

After class, I get up and go to my favorite stop in the library. I start to study. I slip off my shoes. A few people get up at the smell. I giggle a bit. They think it stinks? Imagine Adam wrapped around my toes in the smell, the sweat, his fluids and all of me. Well, over the last few days he has come to almost enjoy all of this, so maybe… maybe Lucky him.

Later that day… Because nothing happens the rest of the day until the Date.

Adam.

This day has been long. I can’t say how long, but if I had to guess… maybe 12 or 13 hours. Far above I can her Amanda and who I can only Imagine is Jennifer. They have been laughing for some time, and in general I imagine they have had a good date. I can hear this because I am out of the confines of Amanda’s shoe. I am still inside her hose, but from the distant mumbles way above me, I can hear them start to wrap up the night, or So I imagine.

A few minutes later, this is confirmed to me, when I slip back into Amanda’s shoe. It’s almost time. We start to walk.

The next time I am out of her shoe, They come off, I can hear them clack onto the ground.

“Hey Jenn, Look, you know that kid on my floor Adam?”

“Yeah, did you hear something about him? He’s been missing for almost a week.”

“Look, I know this sounds crazy, but I know where he is.” Gravity changes, Amanda starts to take it off. Again, this is all assumption, but after a week of servitude, I have started to get the grip of things. The light enters my eyes fully. I don’t fall off, makes sense I’m plastered to her foot. She slowly, and carefully peels me off. She places me on her palm.

“And here he is.” I look up to see Jennifer. And she is almost as beautiful as Amanda. Her Blonde Hair, her Blue eyes, she is gorgeous.

“Oh my god. Amanda what happened to him? How did he get like this?”

“Don’t know. But he has proven to be a very obedient little guy. He loves to serve.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Here take off your shoes.” Amanda walks over to a couch and sits down. Jennifer sits down next to her and they both put up there feet.

“Hey Adam can you rub Jennifer’s feet. You can rub mine later, but show her how good you are at rubbing feet ok?”

“Yeah Amanda.” I get to work. Jen’s feet feel much cooler, but they are also a bit more slimy and longer. I’d imagine they are one size bigger than Amanda. But they are just as soft. And by slimy, I mean the thin film of sweat, that isn’t present on Amanda’s feet. It’s kind of strange, but not bad. I go on pressing and kneading Jen’s feet, but listen in.

“Wow. He feels great.”

“Yeah he does. You want him to do anything while he’s down there?”

“I wish it was a little harder but…” And before I have to get asked or told, I press harder. I also plant a small kiss. Amanda is my owner, and if she want’s me to treat Jen like she is also my owner, I will treat her like my owner.

“Wow. He’s very good.”

“Thank you!” I yell up.

“I can hear him!”

“Yeah, I speak.”

“He is a good little guy.”

“You must treat him very well.”

“Yeah. I play with him. He’s kind of like a toy. But you know, better.”

“Do you abuse him or anything?”

“No never. He might be my toy, but like… I don’t know… I like him.”

“Thanks Amanda.” I yell up.

“You’re welcome Adam.”

“Anyway.” She says reaching down and picking me up. “He isn’t just good at that. He is real tough.”

“Like how tough?”

“Well he’s been in my flats all day since like 9.”

“Your flats. Wow, you sure you don't abuse him?” Jen Asks.

“Yeah. He picked them.”

“Crazy little guy.”

“I was thinking we could reward him.”

“Like how?”

“Oh you know. How like most guys would like to be rewarded.”

“Oh really. But he’s so small, what can he do?”

Amanda starts to laugh. “Come on. I’ll show you.”

Amanda picks me up and closes her fist. She starts to walk around and giggle with Jen. SHe deposits me onto a bed. Jen closes the door. They both start to strip down.

"Ready Adam?" I don't even notice who said it. I am entranced. So this is what Amanda had in mind before.

I am more ready than I have in my life.

The lights go off. And I get lost in these two goddesses. Shrinking down, This is what I do.
End Notes:

There is a two inch tall man in a dark room with two gorgeous women. I can't see what happens. So YOU imagine it.

Sorry... But hey it done!

Dont kill me.

On a real note, thanks for 50,000 reads and thanks for hanging in there for two months when I was lazy and away. I hope you all enjoyed this story, and hope you will have the same interest in the next one I write.

Thanks for Everything guys, Have a Day of Days. See you next time.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5770