Drew's Tale by Shrunken Mazerunner
Summary:

*This story is an attempt to create the first interactive story on the site. The way the story works is explained in the first chapters notes.*

Drew, and his sister Anna, live normal lives, but what happens when Drew shrinks over night? Which path will you choose for him? Will he survive? Or will he die? It's all up to you.


I no longer have an desire to add to this story. It is being marked as completed. Be warned it is not finished.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Crush, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2383 Read: 20635 Published: February 06 2016 Updated: February 06 2016

1. The first choice by Shrunken Mazerunner

2. Panic by Shrunken Mazerunner

3. Phone by Shrunken Mazerunner

4. Anna by Shrunken Mazerunner

The first choice by Shrunken Mazerunner
Author's Notes:

So here's how this works. At the end of every chapter there will be either a list of choices or the name of the ending you have reached. If it's a list then the number next to each choice is the chapter you need to jump to, in order to choice that chooice. If you try to read this like a normal story then you will get very confused very quickly. Anyways enjoy and please let me know what you think of my system.

 

 

 

"Hey! Wait up!" I yelled as I ran after Anna. Backpack bouncing around.

"How about you get faster." She shot back as she made room for me on the sidewalk. I slowed down to a walk as I got closer.

"I would, but I'm too lazy." I said. She chuckled.

"Yeah, you are a lazy sack of shit aren't you?"

"Hey!" I yelled as I gave her a playful nudge. "Watch your mouth!"

"Oh like you haven't cursed from time to time."

"Not in front of mom, no. Unlike some girls I know."

"Ok, let me explain. COD was lagging, and I almost had a GI unit."

"Mhm."

"And then I fuckin lagged into a nest of the assholes on the other team."

"And was the swearing fest that followed worth getting grounded?"

"Hell yeah!" We both laughed as we turned and headed up our walk. I unlocked the door and we tossed our backpacks in front of the closet.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me." Anna said.

"Ks" I replied. Anna clomped up the stairs as I walked into the kitchen. On the table was a note. It was from mom and dad.

"Drew and Anna," it said "We're sorry kids, but we got called off on an emergency at the Hong Kong branch. We don't know what the problem is or how long we'll be gone. It'll be at least a week, but it could be as long as a month. One of us will try to send a you a text once we know how long we'll be here. There's food in the fridge and you have the number for pizza. You can have some friends over if you want, just please don't make too much of a mess. Anna is in charge while we're gone. See you guys when we get home. Love, Mom and Dad."

Hmm. I thought. I should probably tell Anna. With that I took the note upstairs to Anna, and told her what it said.

"So, you think you'll invite anyone over?" I asked.

"Eh, I don't know. Depends on how they plan to spend the three-day weekend."

"Three-day weekend?"

"Spring break dude."

"Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten."

"No, shit. Why are you so curious anyways?"

"I'm not that curious. I just like to plan ahead. You know that."

"I think it's more than that."

"What else could it be?"

"I think you want to know if Amber is coming over." I could feel my pants tighten at the mere mention of her name. I did my best to hide it without being too obvious.

"Come on Anna. You know that's not true."

"Oh stop lying to yourself, Drew. You know you have a crush on her."

"I do not." I replied. "Now if you'll need me I'll be in my room playing Smite." As I was leaving Anna yelled.

"Hey dipshit!" I popped my head back into her room. "Lock up front door before you go to your room." I rolled my eyes as I quickly went down stairs to lock the door, then I went back upstairs to my room. I opened my laptop and launched Smite. For the next few hours that's all I did was play Smite. Munching on chips and cookies and other goodies I had near my laptop. Eventually I got bored of Smite, it was then that I noticed I was really tired. So I got out of all my clothes, except my undies, got under the covers, and fell asleep.

*****

I woke up feeling strange. My blanket felt heavier than normal. I slowly, but surely convinced my eyes to open. I could believe what I saw. Everything was huge. The whole world looked like it had grown, then I realized that the world didn't get bigger I got smaller. I had no idea what to do next...

Panic- 2

Try to get to the phone on my desk to call a friend for help- 3

Try to get Anna to help- 4

Panic by Shrunken Mazerunner

I stood up but was then frozen with fear and confusion as I drank in the situation. I was tiny. Worse yet I had shrunk out of my underwear. Finally, I snapped. I started screaming and running around. I didn't know what to do! Then suddenly the ground fell out from under me and I was crashing towards the floor.

I tried to turn so that I could somehow roll out of the fall and not get hurt, but I failed. I landed on my legs with a loud crunch! The rest of my body collapsed as both of my legs where in unbearable pain. I tried to scream but my voice was sore from screaming earlier. I looked back at my legs to see that my left one had landed underneath me and my foot was near my stomach. My right leg had the bone sticking out of it. I needed to get help, so I tried to crawl to get help. But when I tried to move my legs hurt even more. I couldn't even turn over. Suddenly I heard a loud booming come from behind my door. The ground vibrated slightly as two loud knocks erupted from the door.

"Hey! Dipshit! Get up!" It was Anna. Maybe I'd be saved after all. The door opened and Anna walked in. I gawked at the size of her. My sister, who was normally 5' 10", was now like a giant goddess. I could not believe my eyes.

"I said get up!" She yelled as she walked over to the side of the bed I was at. Her giant feet came within inches of me. Her toenails were pained a bright red, but what caught my attention more was the smell. A combination of nasty foot odor and wonderful smelling peach perfume. I needed to get her attention, so I reach out with my hand. I touched her smooth foot. Nothing happened so I gather what little energy I had and punched her foot.

"What the fuck?" she said as she took a step back. I couldn't look up, but I could see her knee appear in front of me. Next thing I know the pain in my leg triples. I try to scream, but no noise come out. Then I hear her say "Shit. One of dad's test subjects escaped again. Well little one I'm amazed you got this far, but dad says that we can't let the intelligent ones live. Thought I wish I had time to get a shoe, but you bastards are fast so my foot'll have to do. Goodbye little one." She stood back up and lifted her foot over me.

"Anna! It's me! It's your..." I was cut off by her foot landing on my body. It felt like a million tons of fleshly metal landed on me. My head under her arch, but that didn't last long as she pulled her foot back. Crushing me skull under her titanic foot.

*Anna Crushed Ending*

Phone by Shrunken Mazerunner

I stood up and walked over to the side of my bed and looked down. It was a long fall down, but that was nothing compared to the distance from my bed to my desk. How am I going to get down? I asked myself. I looked around my bed for something that I could use. The only thing on the bed was my sheets. I knew what I needed to do instantly. I grabbed the corner of the blanket and began trying to drag it over to the edge of the bed. This proved to more of a problem than I though. The blanket that once weighted only about a pound, now weighted about the same a fully loaded cargo ship.

I took me half an hour to get it to the edge of the bed, but just as I was about to start lowering it down I heard a loud booming come from behind my door.

"Hey! Dipshit! Get up!" It was Anna. Maybe I'd be saved after all. The door opened and Anna walked in. I gawked at the size of her. My sister, who was normally 5' 10", was now like a giant goddess.

"I said get up!" She yelled as she walked over to the side of the bed I was at. I started jumping up and down trying to get her attention. It wasn't hard.

"What the?" She said as she lowered her giant face down to look at me. Her deep blue eyes grew as she looked at me. Her dirty blond hair hung to her shoulders. Her hands, with nails painted red, cover her now gaping maw.

"Drew?" She said with equal amounts fear and wonder. She picked me up, and stood straight. "Drew is that you?"

"Yes!" I yelled. "Anna it's me!"

"Holy fuck! What happened? Why are you tiny?"

"I don't know but we need to find a way to fix this."

"Yeah, I'll call..." Suddenly Anna screamed and her hand shot up and let go, sending me flying. The world suddenly became a mass of spinning colors. I couldn't tell where I was going or what was in front of me, or even where "in front" of me was. My brain was enjoying the ride, for some reason, but my stomach was not. I felt like I was about to vomit when the ride came to a sudden stop.

It took me a moment to get my body in order again. Once I did, I looked around my new environment. I had to find out where I was and how to get to Anna. All I could see was darkness except for a small source of light above me. I stood up and pulled myself to the point that I could look outside. It didn't take me long to know where I was. I was in a baby bag hanging off a stroller high off the ground. The mother's legs pushing me and the baby away from my house, and from my sister. Who was now franticly searching the front lawn for me.

*The New Home Ending*

Anna by Shrunken Mazerunner

I stood up and walked over to the side of my bed and looked down. It was a long fall down, but that was nothing compared to the distance from my bed to my desk. How am I going to get down? I asked myself. I looked around my bed for something that I could use. The only thing on the bed was my sheets. I knew what I needed to do instantly. I grabbed the corner of the blanket and began trying to drag it over to the edge of the bed. This proved to more of a problem than I though. The blanket that once weighted only about a pound, now weighted about the same a small child.

Half an hour after I started I managed to plant my feet on the ground. Suddenly I heard a loud booming come from behind my door.

"Hey! Dipshit! Get up!" It was Anna. Maybe I'd be saved after all. The door opened and Anna walked in. I gawked at the size of her. My sister, who was normally 5' 10", was now like a giant goddess.

"I said get up!" She yelled as she walked over to the side of the bed I was at. I started jumping up and down trying to get her attention. It wasn't hard.

"What the?" She said as she lowered her giant body down to the ground. She was dress in a loose Pac Man tee shirt and booty shorts. Her deep blue eyes grew as she looked at me. Her dirty blond hair hung to her shoulders. Her hands, with nails painted red, cover her now gaping maw.

"Drew?" She said with equal amounts fear and wonder. She picked me up, and stood straight. "Drew is that you?"

"Yes!" I yelled. "Anna it's me!"

"Holy fuck! What happened? Why are you tiny?"

"I don't know I went to sleep last night, and woke up like this."

"Oh my God. We need to call mom and dad." She said as she reached for her booty shorts pocket.

"No! Don't call mom and dad!" I yelled.

"Why not?"

"I don't want them to know."

"Andrew, you're like five inches tall. I don't think now is the time to be picky about what to tell mom and dad."

"What if they think I did something though?"

"They won't trust me."

"Anna please, just call someone else."

"Fine who do you think we should call?" She asked annoyance ringing clear.

"Why not Amber? She's smart. She might be able to fix this."

"I guess you're right, but first let's put you down." She walked out of my room and into hers. Then she opened a drawer, and set me inside it. "Now don't move. I can't fucking believe this." She said as she pulled out her phone and dialed Amber.

"Hey Amber it's Anna. Look I need you to get over here now!...No you don't get it! Andrew shrunk!...Yeah my little brother shrank and we need your help to fix this....Alright please hurry." She hung up. "Ambers on the way, but she says it'll be half an hour before she gets here."

"Can't she get here any faster?"

"She said it could be sooner, but you know Amber." She let out a frustrated breath. "So you went to sleep last night and woke up tiny, right?"

"Yeah."

"Damn it, that can't be all. Did you wake up at all? Did you eat or drink anything weird?"

"No and no."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, Anna. I'm sure. Why do you keep asking me?"

"I'm just trying to get the story straight. Why? Are you hiding something?"

"No, Anna. I'm not hiding anything."

"Fine. I'm goin got go down stairs and wait for Amber. Stay there and relax everything will be ok." She said as she walked out the door. Closing it behind her. I walked to the edge of the drawer and saw a few ways down. I thought about what I should do next...

Stay put- Not written

Slide down her headphone cord- Not written

Jump to the next drawer down- Not written

Move her headphone cable and slide to the floor- Not written

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5760