Kelsi Unaware by Gizmo2
Summary:

A stressed out college student is finally done her semester. As she naps at home, hundreds of tiny people try to survive in her presence.

(Chapters to be added, detailing the struggles of different groups of people around her room)


Categories: Feet, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Unaware, Humiliation, BBW Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2246 Read: 42977 Published: January 04 2016 Updated: October 05 2016

1. Introduction / Pillow Talk by Gizmo2

2. Hurricane Kelsi by Gizmo2

3. Having a seat by Gizmo2

Introduction / Pillow Talk by Gizmo2

Kelsi napped blissfully, finally stress free after a hard semester at school. She was mildly hung over from last night, but content with a belly full of fast food. As she layed on her side, chest gently rising and filling with each breath, a steady trail of drool leaked out of her mouth. Her otherwise angelic face had a peaceful expression on it. Unbeknownst to her, hundreds of tiny people were in her room with her, all less than a millimeter tall.

 

Kelsi’s gentle breathing pattern suddenly paused as she breathed in sharply through her nose and scowled, her trail of drool sucked partially into her mouth. Suddenly she sneezed, blowing out through her nose and mouth, spraying her pillow. She moaned gently, stirring in her slumber, wiping her mouth and rolling over on to her chest. Her tank top had ridden part way up her slightly pudgy tummy, exposing her belly and the small of her back. Kelsi itched her right butt cheek subconsciously. In her stirring, her thong had become slightly exposed, teasingly peeking out from beneath a pair of tight yoga pants.

 

 

An army private led a group of about one hundred startled civilians across a wide barren expanse of pillow. The beautiful face of the unknowing Goddess dominated the horizon behind them. She had a relaxed look on her face, but the people did not want to be around when she woke up or stirred. The pillow was windy from the giant woman’s breathing pattern, making it somewhat challenging terrain to traverse.

 

The memory of their group travelling out from under her cheek was still fresh in their minds, where at least twenty people became engulfed in an enormous steady trickle of drool from the giant woman’s face. The drool had stealthily slinked down from the enormous mouth, and caught the people who were under it completely by surprise. Those who tried to help their fallen comrades were sucked mercilessly into the warm and viscous gob, their screams instantly muffled then slowly silenced as they drowned. Broken families and heartbroken friends now plodded along with the army men, not sure where they would go.

 

Suddenly the pillow was buffeted by a strong wind as the Goddess inhaled. The stragglers near the back of the group were lifted off the ground, sucked backwards. People screamed as two unfortunate souls were sucked right into the gigantic nostril. Time seemed to stand still for a moment as the breathing ceased… Screams erupted from all around as the angelic face above them turned nasty, they didn’t have a moment to brace as the Goddess’s head cocked back ever so slightly, her nose and mouth pointed right at them. The pillow was shaken by an enormous sneeze, spewing mucous and drool at them. Enormous car sized droplets of fluid slammed into some people, who were carried away and blown clean off the pillow to their deaths. Those who survived were completely soaked, ears ringing. Some people were partially covered in viscous mucous and drool. Panic erupted all around, with some of the free people reluctantly attempting to uncover their unfortunate peers.

 

The pillow became an earthquake of creases and folds as the giant woman stirred. The tiny people watched helplessly as the sleepy face of the young woman covered them, unknowingly smearing them into the fabric of her soft pillow.

 

Hurricane Kelsi by Gizmo2
Author's Notes:

Unfortunately for the tiny people, Kelsi has to fart. Warning to those who aren't into that.

Kelsi continued to rest, recovering from her hangover. She was very thirsty and had to pee, but did not feel like moving. Her phone vibrated on her nightstand. Tiredly, she opened her eyes and brushed some of her wavy brown hair out of her face. She stretched and reached for her phone, her cheek coming unstuck from her pillow. Her pretty face and large green eyes became illuminated by her phone in the dim light as she propped herself up on her elbows, reading her messages. She idly scratched her back as she checked her Facebook feed.

 

Kelsi grimaced adorably as her lower abdomen groaned. She remembered pigging out on McDonald’s last night with her friends after going to the bar. Both fast food and alcohol always had the tendency to give her gas.  Kelsi frowned slightly, feeling some pressure building up. She paused scrolling through her Facebook feed momentarily, flexing her lower abdomen. Her plump rear, encased snugly in a pair of yoga pants, suddenly produced a surprisingly large fart. Kelsi smirked at the satisfying rich deep-toned noise that it made, happy that she was all alone in her room. She sighed contently, putting her phone back on the nightstand. Kelsi’s pretty face briefly crinkled with disgust as she smelled her rotten fart. She reached back and with two fingers gently massaged her asshole and the strip of thong passing over it through the seat of her pants.

 

 

Earlier that night, a group of roughly two hundred people crested the hip of the unaware giantess as she slept on her side, hoping to escape down the side of her leg. When she stirred and rolled onto her belly, roughly a quarter of them toppled beneath her, likely smushed or trapped under her thicker than average thighs and soft tummy. The others toppled down over her large rump until she was done stirring.

 

The survivors were scattered all over the rump of the slumbering Goddess. A group near her tail bone gasped in amazement as they looked down at her gently arched back. Her mighty thong was on display for them, peeking out of the yoga pants like an enormous whale tail. People screamed as their landscape shifted, others looked in awe as an enormous arm came to life, reaching in front of them and scratching the skin beyond the thong.

 

Other people were not so lucky when the Goddess rolled over. As they collected their wits, they noticed that the air seemed a bit more warm and stale to them. They noticed two incredibly vast mounds on either side of them, gently sloping upwards to create a slight valley. They were dispersed all along the gentle depression in the seat of her pants between her cheeks, her seemingly miles long butt crack.

 

Suddenly the colossal bum beneath them seemed to vibrate for a moment. A horrifying deep groan was heard, as if an enormous monster was shifting and stirring beneath everyone’s feet. People desperately tried to scramble out of the giant woman’s butt crack, knowing what was about to happen. A large group of fifty people were startled as the ground beneath them rose up, the immense asshole puckering through the fabric beneath their feet. They were completely helpless as a soul rending column of foul wind burst out under their feet. The thunderous vibration deafened everyone on the giant woman’s plump cheeks. Those on her anus were stunned. Some people were unlucky to be caught in the epicenter of the puckered anus. These people could do nothing as the high pressure jet stream of hot gas issued forth, their bodies ruthlessly lifted into the air and blown away.

 

Equally devastating was the disgusting odor of the fart. Dozens of people all over the bed doubled over, retching and vomiting due to the greasy smell. Of course those on the giantess’s ass were  worse off. Engulfed in the relentless fart cloud, people tried weakly to crawl to safety. Others tried to console their shell shocked friends and family who were traumatized. The nearly comatose people near her asshole laid on their backs, panting. Suddenly the Goddess moved, her index and middle finger slamming into them and smearing them into the fabric covering her asshole. The surviving adults and children alike cried as they were left to cope with the giant woman’s all-encompassing fart cloud and the smeared remains of their friends.

 

Having a seat by Gizmo2
Author's Notes:

Inspired by the new story Eve's Toy to continue. Thank you to Small Matters.

It should be noted that I also drew heavy inspiration from the works of Notken, Notkent, Giga, Diamondeye, aloofsomeloofs and others. I certainly wish there was more like them.

 

______________________________________________________________________

Kelsi stretched, rolling over onto her back. Her cute nose crinkled slightly as she smelled the slowly dissipating odor of her previous fart. It had quite an impressive hang time, and she scowled at the smell of greasy digested fast food.

Kelsi sat up, moving her legs to the edge of the bed. Her thick thighs pressed together, feet dangling over the edge of her bed. She wiggled her toes, loving the cool feeling of air on them. Her head spun slightly from the sudden movement and she took a moment to collect herself, putting a hand on her pudgy tummy. She then slid off the bed and onto the floor, making her way to her computer desk. She wondered if any of her final exam marks had become available, so she spun her computer chair around and plopped down heavily on it. She logged onto her computer, cringing from the sudden bright light of the monitor coming on. She wiggled her butt to get comfortable, pausing briefly to scratch her butt cheek again. After several minutes of browsing she leaned ever so slightly to her left, another deep rumbling fart emitting from underneath her into her poor chair. As she scowled once again at the rotten odor a lingering feeling of pressure appeared in her lower abdomen, signaling an eventual need.

 

Lindsay and John walked together, part of small group of refugees seeking shelter on the giant woman’s bedroom floor. People screamed in fear earlier as the thunderous fart was heard. Eventually the wave of stink reached even the floor and had an enormous impact on the morale of the group of refugees. People walked slower and complained more, desperately wanting fresh air.

Suddenly things got a whole lot worse. Deafening rustling and creaking was heard as the giant woman shifted, her mattress and box spring strained under her weight. The dim light in the room became even dimmer… people looked upwards in awe as two chubby legs appeared over the edge of the bed. People braced for an impact that did not come. They reluctantly looked up, the sky dominated by two dirty, sweaty feet. Building sized toes flexed tauntingly, the smell of a night on the dance floor in tight boots washing over the crowds below. Lindsay screamed in horror, and John could do nothing to console her. Their suffering was ended suddenly as the giant woman hopped off the bed, utterly flattening them under her relative billion ton weight.

The impact was felt all over the room, but mostly by other hordes of people on the floor. They were knocked down by the impact and disoriented. The giant woman seemed to walk in slow motion, each step sending another terrible shockwave through the bedroom floor, each step mashing another helpless group of people into a micrometer thick paste on the floor and stuck to the bottom of the woman’s giant foot.

 

Meanwhile, on the chair a frantic scramble was taking place, people desperately looking for a safe way to the floor. They watched in horror as the giant woman approached, her pudgy body jiggling in slow motion with each step. Their world accelerated, disorienting them as she spun the chair. The people scattered over the surface of the chair were completely helpless as the colossal woman arched her back, presenting her fat ass to them. It completely eclipsed everyone on the chair, people yelled out in fear and lifted their arms up in a futile attempt to brace for the impact of the moon sized rear end. Along the seat of her pants several dozen smeared remains could be made out as it approached. With a colossal THOOM her ass impacted the chair and spread outwards, completely covering the chair and mashing all but a few people up her butt crack.

Underneath the woman it was unbearably hot. The smell of her previous fart, the smell of a night of dancing at the club, and the smell of fresh smeared human corpses permeated the air. It was hellish. People were screaming and confused, using their cell phones as flash lights to navigate what little room they had. Mangled corpses partially pinned, both alive and dead, were found underneath the woman’s incredible cheeks. Some brave unpinned souls desperately tried to help these doomed people, others tried to find a way out. Up above, a horrifying groaning sound could be heard, the sound of an overwhelming amount of solid matter and gas shifting around reminding everyone how puny and insignificant they were.

The remaining people breathed a sigh of relief as their world shifted. Suddenly the dominating sky of ass lifted, taking with it the scores of mangled corpses stuck to it. The world outside was visible to them, and they could breathe the relatively fresh air. Above, the gigantic alien orifice that was the woman’s asshole could be seen, slowly puckering outwards through the fabric of her yoga pants. As the remaining people below it slowly limped towards the outside world, the woman’s bowels loosed its noxious payload.

The sound of the fart alone was enough to kill some of the survivors, the deafening bass of her vibrating asshole pulverizing those both still living and squished on the seat of the chair. Besides that, the heat and sheer volume of gas expelled pinned some to the seat and cooked them in place, or ruthlessly blew their corpses off into the distance. Finally, the disgusting rotten odor of the fart slowly suffocated those who remained alive. The massive ass then returned to the seat, resting on top of those it had just killed.

 

End Notes:

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, let me know what you think if you like.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5684