Uncovering the Secrets of Gamma Theta Sigma by toith
Summary:

Sophie, a passionate jouralism student, wants to uncover the depravity of sorority and fraternity hazing through covert investigative journalism, rushing for one of the biggest sororities on campus: Gamma Theta Sigma. Unbeknownst to Sophie, her close friend and biochemical savant, Duke, has other means in exposing the sororities secrets as well.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 10430 Read: 59825 Published: December 14 2015 Updated: December 16 2015
Story Notes:

Ah, I accidentally deleted my initial posting of this story, sorry. Here's my second go. There's a bunch of exposition, but it gets exciting later. I promise ;)

1. Chapter 1 by toith

2. Chapter 2 by toith

3. Chapter 3 by toith

4. Chapter 4 by toith

5. Chapter 5 by toith

6. Chapter 6 by toith

7. Chapter 7 by toith

8. Chapter 8 by toith

9. Chapter 9 by toith

10. Chapter 10 by toith

11. Chapter 11 by toith

12. Chapter 12 by toith

13. Chapter 13 by toith

Chapter 1 by toith

“This is awful,” Sophie declared. The old university library’s silence was abruptly broken in the corner where Sophie and Duke sat. Duke tempered his scrawling in his notebook to inquire about what was upsetting his study mate and long-time friend.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Her big dark eyes leered at him. “Read this!” She hastily shoved a news article in his face.

The article title circled in red ink read Third Midtown University student dies from hazing. “Some frat boy just overdrinking again?” he shrugged dismissively.

 

“The university can’t keep letting this happen. Fraternities and sororities are such awful institutions, and the university newspaper just posts this article as an afterthought. ‘Oh some kid died, no big deal.’ They just slap them on the wrist and blame the victim. That poor kid…”

Sophie was visibly upset. Ever since they became friends back in high school, Duke knew how upset the injustices of the world made her. She was so passionate and determined, something he had always liked about her. They were similar in that respect; although, she was a journalism major and he was biochemistry major, both had numerous accolades and promising careers in their work.

 

“…that’s someone’s child, and those douchebaggy entitled rich kids don’t care. They just get their mommies and daddies to pay for it…”

He sighed, watching her go on, trying to hold back a smile. He almost enjoyed watching her work herself up over the plight of the little man, watching her animated hand movements fly and slightly curled lip unfurl with every statement. As much as he hated to admit it to himself, he still had some feelings for her and a definitely strong physical attraction toward her. Unfortunately neither had time for a relationship that extended past what already existed.

 

“Are you listening to me?”

 

He looked up. “Yeah. Um, it really is awful,” pulling from what he remembered her discussing. “You should write an editorial with your thoughts about it. Give your voice a platform.”

 

Sophie continued frowning. “I don’t think it’s enough…” She paused a moment, then said triumphantly, “No, no, what I need to do is write a complete, shocking exposé! I need to let the student body know the horrors of sororities and fraternities here at Midtown, to motivate the lay student to do something about it. Something so terrifying, the fancy lawyers the sororities and fraternities hire won’t be able to defend them…”

“Good luck getting any of those people with the inside scoop to dish anything worth writing about.”

 

“You’re not helping… …but you’re right. If I need any information, I have to go find out myself!”

Duke chortled in surprise. “Ha. Very Never Been Kissed of you.”

“Haha, except I’m the same age as the other girls, and I won’t get caught. I’m surprised you’ve seen that movie. I’d like to think of it more as investigative journalism.” She smiled and continued, “You know, this could be the piece that gets me primed for New York Times—in addition to the whole dismantling-of-the-sorority-establishment thing. I’m gonna do this!” Sophie lit up.

 

Duke tentatively stated, “If you want to do this, it’s your prerogative, but it has to be all or nothing. You know, you can’t just go through initiation and not get in. The real stuff that happens behind closed doors comes up after they accept you. It’s going to take a lot of time and effort.”

“No. You’re absolutely right. Go big or go home. I can’t just join some lower-tier sorority. I have to take down the largest sorority on campus, the one with all the secrets: Gamma Theta Sigma. …do you think I have what it takes? Can I do this?”

 

“Well, you definitely have the looks for it,” he said, matter-of-factly. “You can do anything you set your mind to.”

 

“Thanks! You should help me out too! Join one of the fraternities, and we can tackle the problem together!”

He grimaced. “I am flattered, but outside from the nerdy honor society frats, that’s not gonna happen.”

 

“You’re not even gonna try?”

“Like you said, all or nothing. I choose nothing. Besides, I don’t want them to get any more suspicious of you than they already might be.”

“Well, if you could help out in any way, it would mean a lot to me.”

“Do I get anything out of this?”

“The satisfaction of helping out a friend and stopping further injustice?”

“Oh, well, in that case… Definitely no.”

 

She gently shoved him. “Fine. I’ll owe you. Something. I don't know. Just think about it.”

“Sophie, you know I would help. I just don’t know how.”

 

“Ha, outside of joining one yourself, me neither. I’m pumped though. I need to study the sorority and become a pledge. They’ll put me through some shit, but as soon as I get it, I’ll destroy them from the ground up. I have to start studying this more now! I’ll let you get back to your science research. Call or text if you think of any way to help.”

 

She darted off to another section of the library, with a spring in her step and a fiery determination in her eyes. Duke sighed again, picked up his pencil, and continued writing out long subatomic formulas, progressing closer and closer to a scientific breakthrough.

 

Chapter 2 by toith

After spritzing some subtle, sweet perfume, Sophie stood in the mirror for a long time, wearing the outfit she meticulously decided would be appropriate. Her short pink dress hugged her curves nicely, if not a bit tighter over her chest. She wore her long hair down, which she continually twirled around her finger. She slipped her feet into white stilettos, adding length to her long legs.

 

She chuckled, remembering that she had put on her cute bra and panty set on as a confidence builder, but did not feel as confident as she had hoped as she prepped for the initial dinner meet with the sorority girls.

 

She repeatedly recited the mission statement, goals, and miscellaneous historical facts about Gamma Theta Sigma as she walked to the local 5-star restaurant where the dinner would be held, a few blocks down from the sorority house itself.

 

As she followed the crowd of young girls in a variety of dresses, another girl stood beside her, excitement brimming.

“Hi, I’m Gloria! Are you rushing with Gamma Theta Sigma as well?”

“Yes! I’m Sophie. Nice to meet you, Gloria.”

“I know it’s the best sorority on campus. I can’t wait to make all these new connections! Ugh, I hope I get in.”

 

“Yeah. Same here!”

 

She wasn’t sure whether to pity Gloria or admire her genuine desires to join this sorority. Girls like her are the ones who fall victim to the shit these sororities pull. She was definitely nicer than other girls in the crowd. Gloria was also very beautiful, with dark black curls and a tiny waist like hers. As Gloria turned, Sophie noticed how tight Gloria’s dress fit over her ass, almost sliding her dress up her leg an extra inch more. Sophie hiked up her skirt an extra inch just to match.

Eventually, Sophie and 20 other girls sat at assigned seats throughout the rented out dining hall. At the head of the hall sat ten especially well-dressed girls in matching outfits. The girl at the end of the row, easily the prettiest and domineering of the ten, stood up. As the blonde bombshell moved toward the mic, the entire room hushed over.

 

The queen bitch.

 

“As you probably know, my name is Kayleigh. I am the president of Gamma Theta Sigma. We have a fine institution immersed in tradition and legacy. It is an honor to be a part of Gamma Theta Sigma. Now is the time for us to bestow upon a few worthy candidates the opportunity of a lifetime…”

 

Sophie forced herself to avoid eye rolling. These entitled bitches…

 

“Excuse me. EXCUSE ME. You over there in the blue shirt or whatever.”

 

Sophie’s heart stopped, fearful as if Kayleigh had read her thoughts. Everyone turned to the back of the room. A girl, slightly larger than the others, pointed at herself in confusion.

 

“I’m sorry. Because Gamma Theta Sigma values health and nutrition, we cannot let you join—“

 

“But I work out and—“

 

“I’m standing all the way over here and can clearly see that it isn’t enough. You shouldn’t have even received the invite, so that’s a my-bad on my part. You can go now.”

 

The larger girl burst into tears and ran out the door.

 

What conniving bitches, thought Sophie, bringing in her rage. At least I have great starting material for my story…

The night went on with presentations about the sorority, with girls getting kicked out left and right: one girl happened to eat her meal too fast and was told to leave, another girl commented about how she was vegetarian and didn’t want to eat the steak served for her and was told to leave as well. Kayleigh smiled vindictively each time. Sophie knew she had to be on her best behavior.

 

Kayleigh and the current sorority members walked around, meeting each pledge and occasionally requesting girls to leave. They eventually sauntered over to Sophie’s seat.

 

“What’s your name?”

“Sophie,” she said, without missing a beat.

“Where are you from?”

“L.A.” Glendale, but close enough. They probably don’t want too many details.

“What do your parents do?”

“Father is a doctor. Mother stays at home.” Her heart started to race. Was that a good enough answer? Should I have lied and said something else?

Kayleigh looked Sophie up and down, grabbed Sophie’s dress strap, and checked the quality of the fabric between her fingers. “I like your dress.”

Sophie was caught off-guard but was able to mutter, “Thanks.”

“…do you like mine?” Kayleigh twirled around as her dress slightly rose from the spinning.

“Yes. It’s very pretty.”

 

“Yeah it is. That’s right.”

 

Kayleigh smirked and turned away, and she and her herd continued onto the next girl.

 

Sophie waited until their attentions were diverted, then let out a big sigh. Ugh, this night is dragging on… maybe I’ll shoot Duke a text.

 

Chapter 3 by toith

Duke stared at the rat intently. The chemistry lab he had set up in his student apartment left no room for any additional roommates, aside from the test rats he stored. This rat in particular recently received a drop of the serum designed to shrink in vivo tumors. The rat also had a large mass on its back, still unchanging after the drop was administered.

 

This serum was the magnum opus of his current life’s work. This was the ticket to reversing cancer. He quietly toiled away every day from the day in his early years when he learned the process of gene splicing and recombinant DNA. He had an antiserum developed as well, analogous to what the rat received but would work to combat the effects of the serum, just in case.

 

This has to work.

 

His staring was broken after hearing a text on his phone from Sophie. He knew she was at the sorority dinner. He hoped that the text brought some good news.

 

“I think I’m in for the next stage at least. This dinner is taking forever. I’m probably going to delete this text afterwards since I wouldn’t be surprised if they look through our phones as well. If you don’t hear from me, that’s why. Just wanted to let you know.”

 

She sent another text, with an image attached of her and her outfit. He felt bad for immediately staring at the tightness of the dress where her breasts were, for noticing how they were ever-so-slightly popping up over the top of the dress. He could feel himself getting more erect as he viewed the image. There was never any doubt that he found Sophie very sexually appealing and had longed for an opportunity to make it known. 

 

A third text popped up. “Ha, do you think I slutted it up enough for tonight?”

He shook off the arousal enough to text back, “Nah. That dress looks like it completely covers your ass. Needs more leg, you prude.” Man, what if she hiked up her skirt even more to prove me wrong? Or an upshot pic? The thought alone excited him. He needed to focus on his research, but it proved difficult when he had an erect penis tenting his pants.

 

Duke turned back to his test rat to put him away for the time being, or at least he turned to where his test rat should have been

 

Oh shit. Did he run off somewhere?

 

He looked around the desk until he noticed a ruffling among the cedar chips that lined the cage. Upon further inspection, he jumped back in sheer astonishment. What?! But how?! The back tumor remained intact on the rat, but the rat itself had shrunken down to a tenth of its initial size. Duke grabbed the antiserum and dropped it onto the small speck that was the rat. It took a few more minutes, but the rat eventually grew back to its normal size, seemingly normal.

 

What have I stumbled upon? This isn’t curing cancer, but it is the breakthrough I’ve been working for! I can make millions off of this!

Another text popped up. “Haha, whatever. Next time, try to offer some *actual assistance*.”

 

Maybe I can…

 

Duke hesitated. I’m a man of science. This has been vastly successful for this rat I’ve tested on, but there has been no human testing. I can’t just subjugate myself to this just to help a friend out. He was worried though. He had not heard back from her all night. Duke sat at his lab bench, holding both serum bottles in his hand. I’m sure Sophie’s okay. They’re probably just making them run or find boys out in the street or something. He pulled up Sophie’s picture she had sent earlier, feeling his heart start to race again.

 

If I take this serum, I can sneak into the sorority house and get further eye witness accounts for her, especially in areas they do not allow pledges. I could help her with her story, and she would have to see how much I care about her. Besides, I have the antiserum if things go wrong.

 

He sniffed the serum and looked at the rat again, playing in the test area as if nothing was wrong.

 

The phone lit up with another text from Sophie. It was a selfie of her pouty face with a message reading, “This is such a long night. I have to do this though. I have to take these bitches down. This means so much to me…” Her red lipstick accented her pouty lips.

 

No, I need to try. For Sophie.

 

He hopped into his truck and drove over to the adjacent street of the notorious Gamma Theta Sigma sorority house. In his rearview, he saw a crowd of girls down the road, making their way toward the building. That’s them. He got out of his car casually started walking around the other side of the large sorority house. Once he was out of sight, he took a deep breath.

 

Here goes nothing!

Duke took a swig of the serum. Nothing happened immediately. Then he felt a warmth rush over his body. A tingling sensation began to wash over him. He watched his appendages begin to slowly shrink. The shirt he wore felt heavier and heavier. Suddenly his hand grasping the antiserum had become too small to wrap around the vial, causing the vial to fall into the grass by the sidewalk. Hm. I’ll need some help with opening that later.            

 

Eventually, his clothing started to slowly slide off, starting with his shirt and pants, followed by his socks and underwear. I guess I didn’t anticipate the nudeness. Fortunately I’ll be too small for people to notice. By the time the tingling stopped, he was as tall as the street curb, roughly 5 or 6 inches by Duke’s best estimation. Cloaked by the darkness and trimmed grass, he began running to the house. What normally would have taken 20 seconds to walk to the ledge made for a five minute jog. He knew that Sophie and the rest of Gamma Theta Sigma would take a while to get to the house at the pace they were walking. He just needed to find a way in. 

 

Chapter 4 by toith

The girls of Gamma Theta Sigma had narrowed down the pledges drastically. Only eight pledges remained by the end of the night. Sophie included. The eight girls were to follow the leaders back to the sorority house. The tall, plantation-like building stood before them.  The ten current sorority girls lined the front of the house. Kayleigh came to the front, addressing the girls again.

 

“You five are the best candidates for our sorority. As you can see, we take membership very seriously. We do not mind cutting each and every one of you if none of you have what it takes.” She started to pace in front of the line of pledges. “This membership isn’t just an extracurricular activity. This is life.” As Sophie anticipated, Kayleigh requested that each member place their phone in a basket for further review. Fortunately, Sophie no longer had any trace of incrimination on her phone. One girl was frantically rummaging through her phone trying to delete something but was immediately booted out. Four girls remained.

 

“Now that that’s out of the way, each of you are welcomed inside. Needless to say, no pictures.”

 

The sorority house looked like a mansion, with sweeping stairs, big chandeliers, golden curtains, gilded accents over every door frame.

 

“LINE UP!” Kayleigh barked.

 

The four lined up side by side, with Sophie at the end. All of the remaining pledges were similarly dressed in tight, low-cut dresses, revealing ample cleavage and shapely curves.

 

“In order for us to admit you into this sorority, we have to know you are willing to do whatever it takes. We say jump, you ask how high. Anyone who shows any inkling of hesitation can go ahead and leave. However, I have to admit, we have a keen eye for this sort of thing and high hopes that you all will do whatever we say. From here on out, I want you to address us as your superiors. Promptly answer each question with a yes ma’am or no ma’am. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

 

“YES MA’AM!” They all responded.

 

“Good. Now we’ll let the real induction process begin. If you get through this, you’re a shoo-in for our sisterhood…”

 

Have we not been doing that this whole time? What will they make us do? Sophie looked at the other girls who stood tall yet had similar faces of uncertainty.

 

Kayleigh continued. “We have a set of, well, examinations. We need to make sure you aren’t hiding anything from us. You have to be 100% committed to the cause. In order for us to do that, you have to show that you are willing to bear all. Literally.” She smiled, coyly. “Take off your dresses.”

 

Sophie, determined as ever (and slightly thankful she wore her matching underwear set), slid the straps of her shoulders. She had to tug down the dress twice, once over her ill-fittingly large breasts and again over her hips. After she moved the dress past her hips, the dress easily slid off down her legs into a pile on the ground. She gingerly stepped over her dress while still in heels and stood determined in her silky black bra and thong. The room felt colder, especially on her exposed buttocks and her barely-covered chest.

 

Huh. That was surprisingly easy.

 

The girl to her right leaned over and whispered, “Um, Sophie?”

 

She turned. It was Gloria, the girl she had met earlier. She looked at the sorority sisters who continued watching, showing no signs of immediate disapproval that the other pledge was addressing her.

 

“Sophie, could you help me? I can’t get this zipper past my back.” Gloria’s dress was half hanging off her equally curvy body, but her arms were unable to zip the dress all the way down. Sophie quickly pulled down on the zipper a few inches lower. The zipper was caught right in the middle of Gloria’s round behind. Sophie tried two more times.

 

“Is it zipping?” Gloria asked, slightly anxious.

 

Sophie assessed the situation and asked, “I have to put my hand right here above the zipper to give it more slack, okay?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Sophie slightly blushed, having to place her left hand against Gloria’s butt. She applied extra pressure and the zipper continued giving way. Once the zipper was unzipped, her dress also slid off quickly.

 

Gloria whispered, “Thank you.” Sophie nodded in acknowledgement.

 

Sophie returned to standing position to ensure the sorority’s favor. She turned to her right and saw that the two other girls also stood in their bra and panties, dresses put to the side.

 

Kayleigh chuckled. “Not bad. Everyone took their dresses off without any hesitation. What devotion! That’s the first step. Now, remember, I did say that you needed to bear it all to us.” She circled the group, then stopped behind the girl furthest to the left. The head sister sneered and unhooked the first girl’s bra. “Now, bear it all. Take off all your clothes.

 

The first girl, a busty brunette with freckles and a crooked smile, was taken aback at the bra unhooking. As a show of unwavering devotion, she muttered, “Yes, ma’am,” and continued to remove the straps of her bra. She hesitated for a second; the only thing keeping her large breasts covered was her arm holding the cups of her bra against her breasts. She sighed, dropped her arm, and with the arm fell the bra. Her perky breasts were out in the open. Kayleigh made eye contact with her, with a face of disapproval. “Panties too. Even though with that underwear, it’s practically revealing everything anyway.” Girl number one grabbed a strap on each side of her hip and moved them down just enough to allow her pink thong to fall to the ground.

 

Kayleigh smirked. She then snapped around to face the other girls and sneered, “Well. What are you waiting for? Off with the undies.”

 

Sophie used her utter disdain toward the Gamma Theta Sigma organization as willpower to pull off the façade. I need to do this. I must get the inside scoop. She put on a smile and quickly unlatched her black bra. Sophie pulled the bra off her breasts, feeling a slight chill in the air with the sudden exposure. She initially covered her breasts with her arms, but she put them back down, knowing it would show signs of weakness. She then slid her thong over her hips and let the thong slide off as well.

 

The other girls willingly removed their tops and panties too. “Ladies,” Kayleigh ordered to her fellow sisters, “Move their clothes out of the way, just in case any of the girls have a change in heart.” The sorority sisters picked up their dresses, bras, and panties and tossed them all aside, away from anyone’s reach.

 

Arms to her side and breasts showing freely, Sophie stood tall but tentatively, awaiting the next steps.

 

Chapter 5 by toith

Fortunately for Duke, he was an avid rock climber, and the brick layers outside the house made for a porous climbing medium. I never thought that I would be rock climbing naked, Duke pondered, avoiding excessive contact between his penis and the outer wall. Well, I never thought I would be a half-foot tall, sneaking into a sorority house either. He finally climbed to the top of the windowsill pointed toward the living room, a window he identified as being slightly open while he inched toward the house. The window was slightly cracked, open just enough to let him slide through, making a prime entryway into the sorority house.

 

Despite the windowsill being roughly 2.5 feet from the ground, he had to climb up five times his height, something akin to what he would do at the rock climbing gym. The only difference was the lack of rope and support if he were to accidently fall. That point was now moot as he triumphantly stood on the windowsill, looking in to a window with a sheer golden curtain draped in front.

 

He shimmied under the crack in the window sill over to the other side of the house. Once safely on the other side, he peered through the semi-transparent curtain into the living room where he heard rustling and women voices.

 

A group of girls in matching outfits gathered together, facing the front, where four women stood stark naked, lined up militantly side by side. Each of the women showed no shame, bearing their breasts and cleanly shaved nether regions proudly. Rightfully so. Each woman got more and more attractive as he followed along. He felt his dick immediately get stiff. It didn’t help that he was also completely naked, feeling the cool air of the room hit his body. I shouldn’t be seeing this… but I can’t look away. He got to the end of the line, and his jaw dropped.

 

Sophie.

 

There she stood, in her magnificent glory, breasts exposed. He had always wondered in his dreams about what her huge tits would look like bare, away from the teasingly tight tops she would wear. They were better than he could have ever imagined. He grabbed his hard cock tightly.

 

I shouldn’t be seeing this… I shouldn’t be seeing this… but they can’t see me. God Sophie is so hot.

 

He took a mental picture of each of her curves as he sat down on the ledge of the window.

 

I can’t even focus on the task at hand. All I can do… is sit here… and watch.

 

Duke was a man entranced. He would catch himself stroking his cock occasionally, stopping himself briefly in shame of covertly observing Sophie, but then inadvertently continuing like a man possessed. The arousal was already high from observing these naked beautiful women without them realizing, but with Sophie thrown in the mix, the arousal levels were off the charts. All he could do at this point was keep watching, wondering what would happen next. 

 

Chapter 6 by toith

Kayleigh and three other girls, appearing to be the next three in command, approached the first girl. The four sorority sisters, each with markers in hand, began perusing her body for any and every flaw they could identify. One sorority sister, a red-headed one, circled a mole on her hip, another sister, another blonde like Kayleigh, circled a birthmark on her abdomen.

 

“What’s this?” Kayleigh said, pointing to the spot on her abdomen.

 

“A birthmark, ma’am.”

 

“It’s kinda ugly, but you could always laser it off, I think. Right?” She turned her glare upwards toward the pledge’s breasts. “It’s a good thing you have huge tits to distract people from it.”

 

Kayleigh laughed callously, “Boob check!” She then tucked her hands underneath the pledge’s breasts and forced them to bounce. She then squeezed each breast thoroughly, noticing the first pledge’s nipples beginning to stand. The first pledge stoically continued looking forward.

 

“This is just standard protocol. Hmmm… not only are they huge, but they’re real, too. Not bad.”

 

Kayleigh and the other sisters moved on to pledge number two. She was another large-breasted brunette with a pixie cut and a tattoo above her tailbone, circled immediately by one of the sisters. Kayleigh peered intently at her huge breasts, face resting only a few inches away.

 

“A tramp stamp? Really? At least it’s just some flowers. One girl had a tramp stamp that said ‘Come here’ with an arrow pointing to her back. It’s like people nowadays don’t understand their trashiness.” Kayleigh moved her attention to the second pledge’s breasts.

 

She smirked after making her revelation and demanded, “JUMP.”

 

The second girl dipped down a bit and jumped up as high as she could, then landed back onto the ground, staggering slightly in her tall stilettos. Her breasts moved along with her. Kayleigh used her fingers around the second girl’s nipples, circling both of them gently until they became erect.

 

“Fake breasts, but it’s interesting to see that your nipples are still especially sensitive. We’ll keep you along for now. When did you get them done?”

 

“Two years ago, for my sixteenth birthday.” Kayleigh glared intently. The second girl sputtered, “…ma’am.”

 

“Ha, remind me to ask you who did them. I was thinking of getting an upgrade myself.” Kayleigh herself used the marker to circle her breasts and write “FAKE” in bold letters above them.

 

Kayleigh and the other sorority sisters moved on to Gloria, markers ready. It took them a second to find anything on Gloria’s naturally-tanned figure. One sister circled a scar Gloria had over her left shin.

 

“How’d you get that scar?”

 

“Soccer accident, ma’am. I slid and a girl from the other team slid in and cut me with her cleet right past where my shin guard protected, ma’am.”

 

“Scars build character. Plus you play soccer. We need another midfielder for our IM team.”

 

Gloria looked ahead, with slight trepidation, opting to not mention that she did not play midfielder when she was on the team. Sophie watched from the corner of her eye, steeling herself for what she knew was coming. Kayleigh caressed both of Gloria’s large breasts, grazing her fingers along each areola. Gloria maintained her gaze on the other side of the room like a devout soldier. Kayleigh then slapped both breasts upward, watching them bounce back down.

 

“Huge tits, but real. Make sure you wear a sports bra on game day to hold those puppies in.” Kayleigh and the other sisters started making her way over to Sophie. Sophie looked straight ahead, standing tall and proud. She won’t get anything out of me, Sophie mentally asserted, triumphantly.

 

The sorority sisters circled around Sophie, eagerly searching for something to mark. “Let me get straight to the point.” Kayleigh lowered her face down level with Sophie’s perky breasts, again only an inch or two away.

 

Sophie almost jumped. Kayleigh licked a circle over Sophie’s right nipple. She accidently let out a small gasp. Both nipples stood instantly.

 

“Are you a lesbian? I have a pretty good eye for that kind of thing, and you really don’t have any other flaw that I could visibly see and circle, so that takes the fun out of things. You know, we’re a Godly group. Homosexuality would be grounds for immediate dismissal, and I think you enjoyed that a bit too much.”

 

“No, ma’am.” Sophie said firmly. She did reluctantly admit to herself that she earnestly enjoyed that gentle licking over her nipple, and she did find some arousal in watching the other girls around her slowly undress. She even had some enjoyment pushing her hand against Gloria’s ass and watching up close as her dress slid off of her in particular. But she had always liked guys before…

 

“Have you ever had dick before?” Kayleigh retorted.

 

“Erm, yes ma’am,” Sophie confirmed, slightly taken aback.

 

“Oh yeah. How many?”

 

“Two, ma’am.”

 

“Only two?”

 

“Yes ma’am.” One had been a casual hook-up with an older college boy back in high school. The other was with a new teacher at the school who she impressed academically and sexually. She reminisced fondly about the experience until he transferred out into another school district states away. The lengths she was going to create this groundbreaking story would probably have made him proud of his sexy student. He probably would have taken her right on the spot after she told him. Sophie started getting slightly wet at the thought but was able to refocus yet again to the task at hand.

 

“Hmph. If you say so.” A devilish grin swept over Kayleigh’s face. “That’s actually a perfect segue into our next examination.” The sisters looked at Kayleigh, waiting for a signal. Kayleigh returned their glances and nodded. One sister grabbed Sophie’s arms and restrained them behind her back. The other two each firmly grabbed hold of a leg.

 

Kayleigh smiled, “Well everything on the outside looks okay. Let’s take a look at what secrets you have on the inside. The less you fight, the easier and painless this will be.”

 

Kayleigh lowered herself down onto her knees, face eye level to Sophie’s pussy.

 

“Pussy check!”

 

Chapter 7 by toith

Duke had almost lost it. He was unsure whether it was an aphrodisiac side effect of the serum or just the serendipity of observing what was going on in front of him. Watching the presumable leader of the sorority squeeze the breasts of the first pledge made him go crazy with lust. He had to get a better look. No one would even know.

 

He grabbed hold of the curtains and slowly moved down along the interior wall. A few moments after finally landing on the ground, he felt the floor shake with a loud clacking sound. Duke looked over and saw girl number two land back on the ground after a jump, watching her breasts fall as well. When she heard the lead girl mention something about identifying the breasts as fake, he would have never guessed, even with his extensive anatomical knowledge.

 

He looked around the room for the next spot to sneak to for a closer look. As providence would have it, a pile of the girls’ clothing rested not-to-far away from him, giving him an opportunity to inch closer without being seen.

 

As the third girl began discussing the origins of her scar, with everyone’s focus on her, he darted out into the pile of dresses and undergarments. In the pile of clothing amid the tight pink dress he could easily match to Sophie’s pictures she sent him, there was a silky black thong he had noticed peeking out over Sophie’s jeans a time or two in the past. The thong was just big enough to cover him and let him slowly sneak over unsuspiciously.

 

He slowly lifted the normally tiny undergarments over his head. He couldn’t help but secure the thong in place with his mouth. Duke quivered in envy, knowing that this thong only a few minutes before was pressed tightly against Sophie’s pussy. Her clit probably would have rested on the part of the thong now secured in his mouth. While walking, the silk rested against his naked body and his still-throbbing dick. With each silent step he took, he felt her silky underwear glide over his erect member.

 

That feels… so… good. With one hand, he started to glide the silk more purposefully over the entirety of his dick.

 

He overheard Sophie let out a gasp and immediately peaked his head from out of the panty cover. Duke watched as Sophie’s nipples hardened from excitement, watched her blush as she spoke of her past sexual exploits, and felt his quivering body reach a point of no return. Two guys? I thought it was only that old college guy at that party. He was too distracted to keep on the thought.

 

He then heard Kayleigh pronounce, “Pussy check!” and quickly jumped down, with panties overhead as cover, to remain hidden. He was only five feet away from the first girl in line and ten feet from Sophie when the head sorority sister slowly lowered herself onto her knees right in front of Sophie. After seeing that and feeling his penis pushed against her satin panties when he ducked, he came instantly in the area that Sophie’s pussy sat moments before.

 

He caught his breath and watched intently at what was beginning to unfurl, with a new clarity after a moment of release.

 

Chapter 8 by toith

Sophie tested to see how restrained her arms were held by the fourth sorority sister, another brunette with long eyelashes. It was almost a vice grip.

 

“Hey. Like I said, the less you resist, the easier it will be. You aren’t resisting, are you?”

 

“No, ma’am. Please go right ahead,” Sophie emphatically said in a saccharine voice.

 

“You see,” Kayleigh said wickedly, “The pussy check works many ways. One, we check to make sure you have a decent looking pussy. Anytime you fuck someone as a Gamma Theta Sigma, that pussy reflects back on us. Let’s have a look-see here.”

 

She slid her hand up her thigh and slid her fingers between labia to slowly work it open. Sophie felt her pussy get wetter as Kayleigh’s fingers continued to glide back and forth.

 

“Ugh, Jenn, Cassy, could you spread her a little more? Can’t see anything like this.”

 

The two sorority girls dragged Sophie’s legs outward in opposite directions. Kayleigh moved down to all fours, with the exception of her right hand that was currently warming up Sophie’s vaginal opening, Kayleigh’s head right underneath where she was stroking. Her head was so close, Sophie could feel Kayleigh breath on her lips as she stated her next words.

 

“Your pussy looks so cute. Girls, she has such a cute cunt. It’s so smooth. She must have really wanted to impress us.” Kayleigh opened the outer lips with her thumb and index finger to inspect the inner labia. “Goddamn, even her inner pussy lips are perfect. Looks nice and pink. Let’s see if she actually has had a dick or two inside of her…” In one swift movement, Kayleigh took her index finger and middle finger and swiftly glided it into her pussy. Sophie held back another gasp, but her vaginal quivering did not have Kayleigh fooled.

 

“Well no hymen wall there,” Kayleigh said surprised after pulling her fingers out and inspecting. She immediately slipped her fingers back inside, with great ease.

 

“Oh my goodness, you’re so fucking wet right now. Are you sure you’re not a lesbian? It’s better I find out now instead of later. Based on how wet you are, I could easily get you off before we kick you out onto the street.”

 

Sophie sighed, “No, ma’am…” The thought of Kayleigh getting her off enticed her even more, more than she ever could have imagined. She hoped that she had sounded more convincing than she felt. I have to keep going. I have to…

 

“So are you saying you’d rather have a dick in you than… this?”

 

Kayleigh started curling her fingers toward Sophie’s g-spot.

 

“YES, MA’AM,” she said emphatically. It was all she could do to keep her knees from buckling.

 

Kayleigh laughed. “I want you to say it then. Say, ‘I want a dick inside of me.’”

 

“I want a dick inside of me,” she blurted, trying to keep focus as Kayleigh’s stroking strengthened.

 

“Bitch, say it like you mean it.”

 

I want a dick inside of me,” Sophie moaned, almost at the point of orgasm.

 

Kayleigh withdrew her fingers and wiped them on the sorority sister she called Jenn. She snapped and the other sisters let go.

 

Kayleigh retorted, “Well, that was pretty convincing. Can’t wait for guys to get a taste of that potential Gamma Theta Sigma pussy.” Kayleigh reached out her hand, the same hand with fingers that stroked inside Sophie just a few seconds before. “Congrats, Sophie, you’ve made it past the last check of the night. Passed with flying colors. Grab your clothes and find an empty room in the hall. Get some rest for tomorrow’s activities. You’ve earned it.” Sophie shook her hand with a strong grasp, glancing at the other pledges who glared back at her with looks of jealousy, craving Kayleigh’s praise and approval.

 

As Sophie turned to grab her things, Kayleigh gave a hearty slap on her ass to rear her on. “Okay ladies, next girl.” The same sisters grabbed hold of Gloria’s arms and legs as Kayleigh began her second pussy inspection.

 

Sophie grabbed her dress and undergarments and searched for an empty room in the hall. She came into the sorority house angry and went to her room confused and conflicted.

 

Chapter 9 by toith

If Duke hadn’t already blown a large load (although very small in actual terms) on Sophie’s panties before, he would have definitely came as he watched Sophie moan about wanting to get fucked while the head sorority sister massaged her insides.

 

Duke snapped out of it as soon as he heard the head sister tell Sophie to grab her clothes and go to her room.

 

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

 

His horny mind would have insisted in hiding elsewhere to keep watching the hazing spectacle, but he figured this would be the best way to let Sophie know that he was there. He also needed a full-sized person to administer the antiserum, and no one would be better to entrust with that than Sophie. He held tight onto the thong strings as she gathered the clothes together to take to the room.

 

Ha, she didn’t even notice me in here! Duke thought, as he rode along into her bedroom of choosing. Never thought I’d be joining Sophie in the bedroom like this… For a day that I spent shrunken down in a fantastic display of scientific potential, today’s just full of all sorts of surprises.

 

Sophie walked past a long corridor of identical white doors with golden framed and golden doorknobs. She peeked into a room at the end of the hallway. It was empty, dimly lit by the light of an old lamp at bedside. She accidently dropped her bra at the doorway while she threw her clothes (and Duke, unbeknownst to her) onto the dresser table before she closed and locked the door. Duke carefully peeked his head from the clothes just enough to see where Sophie went.

 

Sophie was about to jump into bed but noticed she had dropped her bra by the door. She had turned back and bent over, revealing her curvy ass in Duke’s direction. Sophie slowly bent down to pick up her bra, slowly revealing that cute pussy the sorority girls were raving about. As cute as it was, Duke figured that he could probably bury his entire head into her moist labial folds, reach into her pussy with both arms outstretched for her g-spot, and bump his erect dick against her sensitive clit.

 

You wanted a dick inside you? I bet I could make you squirm in more ways than any cock could.

 

She tossed her bra back on top of the dresser and hopped her naked self onto the bed.

 

Duke suddenly felt a wave of uncertainty. Wait. How am I going to tell her this? I can’t just walk up to her and say, ‘Hey, it’s Duke! Just shrunken down to 6 inches and naked and totally aroused by what those girls did to you. Let me think… What to do, what to do, what to do…

 

His thinking was abruptly stopped when he looked back at Sophie in the dim lamplight, who had slowly started massaging her breasts with her left hand as her right hand started to slowly slide down into her slippery pussy.

 

Chapter 10 by toith

This room will do, thought Sophie. It’s the furthest away from the others. I can finally hear myself think. She tossed her clothes onto the drawer table.

 

Crap, I dropped my bra. She turned and picked it up and tossed it over to her clothes pile.

 

Her mind was racing. I… I can’t focus.

 

She hopped onto the bed. All she was able to think about was the heavy feeling in her genitals, feeling unfulfilled. She knew she had a purpose for doing this, for being here, but it currently was sitting in the back of her mind. Any other girl would have been shamed. Not her though. Sophie played her part well. She almost convinced herself. Maybe there was a part of her that actually did enjoy it, a part that did revel when Kayleigh gave earnest admiration of her appearance. No one had made her feel that way since her teacher… Her thoughts could no longer refocus as she had before; her mind kept drifting toward needing a sexual release.

 

She closed her eyes, intent on providing that release for herself. Sophie began recollecting her time spent with Ethan Jones, what she her explicit thoughts usually drifted to in her dorm on lonely nights after one too many glasses of wine. He was ten years older than her, his sexual experience evident in the gratifying ways he fucked her. She remembered him locking eyes with her in the classroom. She finished her test in record time, hunched over to protect her answers. The moment Sophie looked up at him, she had caught him gazing at her breasts, slightly revealed in her low-cut top. Had it been any other teacher, she may have balked in disgust, but since it was Mr. Jones, a man with a grizzled face, sharp jawline, and strikingly blue eyes contrasting with his dark hair, she secretly squeezed her arms together, flaunting them more.

 

What started as elective afterschool tutoring at school led to afterschool tutoring at his place, on her insistence, since it was closer to her parent’s house. She started to slowly insert her own fingers inside her drenched pussy as she remembered the first time she came on to him.

 

“I’m eighteen. I’m a consenting adult,” she asserted confidently.

 

“But you’re my student. I am really not trying to get fired from this job.”

 

“I graduate this spring. In 6 months, that won’t be a problem. I want to do this. I won’t tell a soul. I want this. So bad.”

 

Sophie reached for his zipper on his pants as she lowered herself down between his legs. She could already feel his hard cock trying to burst out of his pants. As soon as she pulled his pants down and lowered her soft mouth onto his member, he got up and pushed her away.

 

Sophie turned back, dejected, until she felt him grab her by her shoulders swing her around and push her against the couch he was just sitting on. He got down on his knees and ripped off her tiny panties and started to bury his face into her tiny shaved pussy. After only a few seconds of rhythmic sucking and licking and watching him ravage her pussy so hungrily, she felt her body shake and rhythmically contract. She yelped in pleasure. Seeing her come made him lean her down on the couch, navigating his left hand up her dress and over her breasts. He figured she wasn’t wearing a bra since her nipples were already showing through her tight pink dress. He began to pry her soaking lips open with his thumb, and slowly enter her with his large cock.

 

She gasped for air, feeling the fullness inside her.

 

“Is this your first time?” he asked, querying about her tight pussy.

 

“Second... You’re so much bigger and better than the first guy. Please. Please keep going.”

 

With that declaration, he continued to rhythmically stroke inside of her. She felt that same bodily rumble come back and overcome every nerve in her body. This time, she let out an even louder yelp. He instantly covered her mouth and started thrusting even harder, feeling her vagina tremble around his enlarged dick.

 

“Are you on birth control?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Oh thank God...”

 

He then gave one final shove and blew a massive load inside her tight pussy. When he was done, he slowly pulled out of her cum-filled vagina.

 

At this point in her memory, she was already massaging her breasts and stroking her wet pussy as she lied in bed. Upon remembering him filling her up to the brim with cum, she felt a large orgasm rumble in her core. She let out an exasperated moan, saying, “Mmm Mr. Jones…”

 

“Mr. Jones, our English teacher?”

 

Sophie immediately sat back up in bed and pulled the blanket sheets around her.

 

Oh God, am I going crazy?

 

“…Duke?!”

 

Chapter 11 by toith

AHH WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD? Duke angrily queried. Duke hid behind the silken cover of her panties.

 

At that second, a fortuitous knock on the door broke the confusion, followed by, “Duke? No. It’s Gloria. Could I come in? I thought I saw you go into this room afterwards. This is Sophie’s room, right?”

 

Sophie rubbed her eyes, attempting to clear her mind a bit more. “Um, yeah! It’s me. One sec.”

 

What the fuck, of course that wasn’t Duke, Sophie sighed exasperatingly, quickly getting up. I’m obviously just hearing things. Ha, maybe it was the voice of my conscience.  

 

Duke heard Sophie’s footsteps move toward him. There was nowhere else to hide on the dresser table. Duke thought, she’s rushed. She might not find me. As long as I hold perfectly still… His heart started racing as he aligned himself along the outside of her panties, grabbing on each side of the cloth with his hard-gripping hands and wrapping his ankles around the lower portion of the cloth, where the silken fabric and the silk string meet. This is the second time rock climbing experience has helped me out today, he mused, clinging on for dear life.

 

As Duke predicted, Sophie started fumbling to put her clothes on in the dim light in a rushed, haphazard manner. The panties were the first item she threw on. She slid her right leg through her thong up to her knee, followed by her left leg. Sophie, in an act as mundane to her as it was adrenaline-charged for Duke, pulled her panties up quickly. His tops of his fingers that clung onto the silk thong suddenly felt her mons pubis resting against them. The tops of his feet were flush with her perineum. As she fastened her bra and threw on her dress, he felt her warmth and slight dampness through the thin, silky layer. He could feel his erection making a firm but unnoticeable press toward her vagina, with only that single layer of silk fabric separating the two.

 

As she began moving, making her way to the door, Duke found the encounter difficult, to say the least. Man it would be so easy to just pull myself into her and work my entire body inside her pussy… but if she notices or jerks, I could fall to my death. So… perhaps not.

 

In just a few seconds, Sophie groggily and uneventfully threw her clothes on and made her way to the door, her mind gaining more and more clarity with every step. Sophie wondered, What does she want? Is this another test? I can’t just leave her waiting at the door though.

 

Sophie cracked the door open slightly, finding a tearful, underwear-clad Gloria with her dress hanging over her arm. “Can I come in? I just need another person to talk to.” asked Gloria, in a somber, hushed tone. No immediate sign of Gamma Theta Sigma tricks; just a frazzled girl.

 

Sophie gazed behind Gloria. Kayleigh’s fingers were already deep inside the second pledge, whose left leg restrained by one of the sisters had started to buckle. Everyone else’s attentions were on the initiation activities and not down the hall where they were.

 

“Sure. Hurry inside,” Sophie whispered, before any other wandering eyes noticed.

 

Chapter 12 by toith

Gloria entered inside the room. “Ah, sorry, I couldn’t put my dress back on. Damn zippers. No one else would help me… I mean, you’ve already seen me naked anyways.” She sat on the corner of Sophie’s bed, dejectedly.

 

Sophie’s heart ached for the trauma that her not-as-brazen pledge mate suffered. She motioned toward Gloria to provide solace.

 

Duke braced himself. She’s about to sit down… Okay. Let’s think about this. If I drop down, I die. So that’s a no go. I can wiggle upwards and slide… inside her— but she would obviously notice that. I could probably push up slightly before she notices though, and her thigh gap would give me just enough space to not get crushed. He entered his feet into the labial folds at a slow, methodical pace. He wanted to rush as she started to lower herself onto the bed, but he had a very thin line to walk. Duke was able to slowly slip his legs up to his shins inside her still-damp pussy. Had she not been touching herself moments before, Duke would not as stealthily pushed enough of himself to avoid getting crushed or noticed. Oh God, I’m inside her. She doesn’t even know. It took all of his strength not to thrust into her even more.

 

Sophie sat down and continued reassuring Gloria, saying words that only reinforced the cruelty that needed to be exposed to the world. “Hey, now Gloria, no need for that. You’re practically a Gamma Theta Sigma. Isn’t that what you wanted? You had that happen to you, and now, you’re stronger than ever before. No one will ever pick on you. People will look at you with admiration and envy. All the boys will want to be with you and the girls will want to be you.” Sophie fought back the urge to roll her eyes or puke.

 

“How do you do it? How are you so brave? No wonder Kayleigh and the others love you so much…”

 

“Well, you just have to really remember the reason you’re here. Why you’re doing this. Use those reasons and fight with it. No one can take that away from you,” Sophie declared, this time with more truth in her statements.

 

“Huh. That makes sense.”

 

Gloria sniffled and sighed, with slightly more determination in her eyes. “Would you mind if I stayed in here tonight? Just tonight. Just until I get my thoughts sorted. I feel safer here.”

 

Sophie glared at her. “I mean, let’s think about this. My biggest drawback is that Kayleigh has some bizarre hunches about me being a lesbian. How would that look if there were two of us sleeping in bed together in our underwear?”

 

Gloria retorted, “Well, that’s better than us being naked, I would think. Besides, I think you pretty convincingly proved that you weren’t a lesbian. …I mean, you’re not, right?”

 

Sophie shot her another glare. “Obviously not.”

 

“So then why can’t I?”

 

“Look, I don’t think you’re getting the point of what I’m saying. They’re just looking for ways to kick people out.”

 

“They won’t know! I’ll just sneak back without anyone catching me. Just for tonight. Please.

 

Sophie paused. This has to be a trap of some sort. No, no. She wouldn’t risk getting herself into trouble if that were the case. She’s just naïve. Even if it wasn’t a trap, what if she didn’t sneak back in time? Or worse, what if she tries to go to some other person’s room, and they rat her out. I guess I wouldn’t mind the company. Gloria’s gonna get in trouble either way. I can’t let another girl go through hell like that just to get kicked out. Eh.

 

“Sure. You can stay.”

 

“Hooray!” Gloria’s face lit up. “I just need to use the restroom. I’ll be right back.” She kicked off her heels and turned toward the bedroom restroom. Sophie stood back up, kicked off her stilettos as well, slid out of her dress, and slid into the sheets, with Duke anchored into her pussy.

 

Sophie rolled over to the edge of the right side of the bed, lying on her back, legs slightly spread. He had to make his move now before she rolled onto her side.

 

With gravity a bit more favorable for Duke, he slowly slid his legs out. He let go of her panties and stood on the bed. Before him, slightly peeking out from her thong, was her pink pussy.

 

It’s mine. It’s right there. Ugh, it really is perfect. She wouldn’t know if I went really slow... He started to reach out with his arm, wanting to run his hands up and down her exposed labia.

 

Suddenly, the sheets tented upwards. Now, Duke was looking into Sophie’s surprised and angry face as she peered down between her legs. He froze.

 

With no words and eyes filled with rage, Sophie angrily mouthed, “I fucking knew it.”

 

Chapter 13 by toith

The toilet flushed and the sink started running.

 

Duke was cornered. In an act of sheer panic, he pulled her panties to the side and quickly stepped inside her, this time, to his waist. The instant Sophie began reaching for him, Gloria opened the door. Sophie immediately lied back down pulling her hands away from her inner leg area.

 

Gloria chuckled. “Oh. Um. I can go back into the bathroom if you needed to, um, finish up.”

 

“NO! Er, no. Haha, I was not doing what you probably thought I was …” Sophie felt Duke lower himself inside her even more. She squeezed her legs slightly in a reflexive way and felt him slide all the way in. She took a deep gulp to prevent her face from revealing any sign of pleasure.

 

“Okay…” Gloria stated, unconvinced. Gloria too was behaving differently, in a more confident manner. She hopped into bed, scooting closer and closer to Sophie.

 

“I have a confession,” Gloria whispered in her ear.

 

Duke pulled enough for his head to come out, gasping for breath. Sophie shifted, attempting to focus on what Gloria was about to reveal instead of the slight twinge of desire.

 

“I… I can’t sleep. Even though I felt shamed and humiliated out there, I couldn’t help but… enjoy it. Now I have all of this unfulfilled lust and urges, and I know I will be up all night if I don’t have any sort of release. …oh my gosh, that sounds so weird saying out loud.”

 

“Well, maybe I am missing the obvious, but, why don’t you, you know, get yourself off?”

 

Gloria sighed. “Two reasons. One, I… I can’t orgasm by myself. With my hands at least.”

 

“What? How did you get by without—“

 

“Guys. If I ever was in a spot where I felt very horny, I would just find a guy to have sex with. Needless to say, there are no guys here.”

 

Sophie and Duke noted the irony. “Well, what’s the second reason?”

 

“Obviously the current sorority sisters wouldn’t do it. They’d kick me out on the spot. The other two pledges wouldn’t even help me with my dress on, much less with this.”

 

“So, because I helped you with your dress, you thought this was something I would do?”

 

“No. Well… I trust you. I think those other girls would happily throw me under the bus. Besides, you are obviously the prettiest.”

 

“Did you yet again forget the part where I clearly stated I wasn’t a lesbian?”

 

“No, I mean, I got that. I’m not either. Just really, really horny. I tried rubbing myself a little bit in the restroom, but it wasn’t doing anything for me. Please? I need this. Otherwise I won’t get any sleep. I’ll be reckless this morning. I’ve already come so far to lose it to my poor sexual control.”

 

“I don’t know…”

 

Duke, currently safely wedged inside Sophie’s pussy, was surprised and aroused by Gloria’s frankness about her sexual craving. From the continuous leg shifting, he could tell that he had the upper hand with Sophie, if only for this brief time. He was sure he ruined their friendship and was hated by Sophie, so it wouldn’t put a larger dent in their relationship if he subtly coaxed Sophie to comply with Gloria’s request.

 

Duke deftly pulled back some of Sophie’s clitoral hood and mouthed on the top part of her clitoris gently. Sophie jerked in pleasure. She immediately tried to reach down for him, but Duke slipped inside again.

 

Gloria eyed her reaching down and immediately put her hand over Sophie’s while it was still seeking Duke’s body between her legs. Gloria guided Sophie’s hand down into her panties.

 

“Is that what you want? Is that what it’ll take?”

 

Peeking out from slightly outside Sophie’s labial folds, Duke noticed Gloria release Sophie’s hand as she slid her fingers further down to where Sophie’s clit was. Duke started to thrust his erect dick along the side of Sophie’s vaginal wall.

 

Sophie moaned.

 

Please…” Gloria whispered into her ear, slowly mouthing her ear lobe, rubbing her clit more rhythmically.

 

Sophie was futile to resist the outer and inner stimulation, eventually caving in to the gratification. She felt another orgasm rumbling up inside of her. Sophie started to scream, but Gloria covered her mouth with her other hand. 

 

In addition to her writhing, Duke felt Sophie’s vaginal contractions roll over his body, like continuous waves of pressure. He instantly blew his load inside her, just a miniscule drop of semen, like the unnoticed one that erupted while he was hiding in her panties.

 

Gloria let go of Sophie’s mouth and slid her other hand out of Sophie’s panties. She lowered herself onto her stomach, perfect ass in the air that revealed her drenched pussy. Gloria, face down on the bed, presented herself to Sophie.

 

“My turn.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5620