Spending Time with the Odd Couple by Negawonka
Summary:

When Mary goes to use her teleporter pad, there is a malfuction and she finds herself in another dimension where everyone is much bigger than she is. Will she be able to get their attention or will their mundane everyday chores be the death of her?


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Footwear, Lesbians, Odor, Unaware, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4270 Read: 42064 Published: December 11 2015 Updated: February 13 2016

1. Chapter 1 - Underfoot and Out of Sight by Negawonka

2. Chapter 2 - A Jog and a Shower by Negawonka

3. Chapter 3 - Special Shower by Negawonka

4. Chapter 4 - Inadvertent Threesome by Negawonka

5. Chapter 5 - Stomach Troubles by Negawonka

Chapter 1 - Underfoot and Out of Sight by Negawonka
Author's Notes:

Hello! This is the first chapter of the first story I have ever posted. Please comment so that I know that my work is enjoyed :).

 

Mary looked around but everything  . . . seemed off. She had stepped onto the teleporter pad like she had done every weekday morning for the pasts few years, but instead of suddenly being at her work she was still in the living room. Everything looked different for some strange reason. First of all there was no teleporter pad in this room. The second and by far the more disconcerting of the two things that she noticed was that everything appeared to be very far away. Looking down, Mary’s face went pale as she saw that the carpet fibers beneath her feet were almost as big as she was.

 

Mary had heard stories of people using the teleporter and never being seen again, but those stories were as common as stories of people suddenly bursting into flame or disappearing over the Bermuda Triangle. Frantically she racked her brain for a way to get out of this nightmare, but could think of nothing. It wasn’t as if she could make another teleporter pad - she was a receptionist not an engineer. After awhile of trying to think of a way home, Mary resolved that she would just have to learn to live in this world. The first thing would be to find a safe place to hide while she observed the people who lived in this world. She hoped that she wouldn’t be trapped in a world with no human companionship afterall. She saw a couch and ran as fast as she could to get under it. Mary was out of shape so she had to catch her breath under the coffee table but in short order she was safe under the couch. She found what appeared to be a halfway balled up sock to rest on as she waited.

 

-

 

Patty and Linda had been dating for years, but only recently had “taken the plunge” and moved in together. It was an adjustment for Linda. When she had lived with her parents, she kept her room a mess - something that just didn’t fly with Patty. After many harsh words between them, Linda had become a bit more reliable when it came to picking up after herself but still occasionally lapsed. Yesterday when she had gotten home she had taken off her socks and left them in the living room. Knowing Patty, if she didn’t get those socks out of the living room it was going to be a bad start of the day. Searching the sofa cushions, Linda found one of the socks and smelled it. Shrugging, she put the sock on the table so she could wear it today. Now where did she put that second sock . . .

 

-

 

Mary was resting on her sock cushion under the couch in the dark when she felt and heard the massive footsteps coming towards the couch. Making a noise that sounded suspiciously like a squeak, she tried to climb deeper into the sock in case the giant looked under the couch. Wanting to observe people and being discovered by a giant were two very different things she told herself. Peering out above the sock, Mary saw what appeared to be a pair of youthful female feet each the size of a boat approach the couch. Mary saw the bottom of the couch shake a bit then suddenly a face the size of a house filled the space between the couch and the carpet. It was a younger woman, perhaps in her early twenties with deep green eyes red hair, and a freckled face. Frozen in fear, Mary could not escape as the giantess’ massive head closed around her sock hideout and pulled it from under the couch. The world spun as the giant woman’s face left her vision, something she was grateful for until she saw one of those boat sized feet rushing towards her. She was shoved backwards through the sock by the smooth (if somewhat smelly) foot. It was dark in the sock, but some light did make it’s way through the gray cotton fabric and she was able to get a better look of her situation.

 

The foot had pressed her in front of it and she had slid between the big toe and the second toe. Looking down, the toenail of the smaller two toes seemed to be the small dining room table she had always eaten her dinners at. Mary’s observations were cut short as suddenly the world was thrust backwards and a massive impact caused her teeth to chatter. The giantess had taken her first step with her socks on. Knowing what came next, Mary was only partially surprised when the light outside the socks disappeared after a handful of these steps. The giant woman had put on her shoes. Mary was left with only the smell of unwashed feet and the rhythmic movement of being thrust backwards and then slammed on the ground as the unaware giantess continued her morning rituals.

 

-

 

After putting her shoes on, Linda went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and make sure her hair wasn’t too out of control. There was something in her sock, but she figured it was probably a loose thread or something. Before leaving she kissed the forehead of the still sleeping Patty and grabbed her purse. It was the city so she took the bus to her college. Sitting on the bus she wondered what she would do with the rest of the day after class let out.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Will Mary survive Linda's feet? Will she be discovered and what will happen to her when she is discovered? I will try to update this as often as is possible so please stay tuned! 

Chapter 2 - A Jog and a Shower by Negawonka
Author's Notes:

The feedback was so positive that it spurred me on to finish the second chapter a little ahead of schedule!

 

Mary was miserable. She couldn’t decide between which was worse - when the giant woman walked or when the giant woman did nothing. The times when the woman didn’t move for what seemed like eternity was the worse she decided. There was nothing to do during those times but be forced to endure the increasingly bad odor of the woman’s sweaty feet. If I don’t get out of here soon I will bake like a ham Mary thought. So far Mary had been able to tolerate her growing hunger and thirst but she started to worry that if she didn’t get something to drink in this oven of a shoe she was going to die of dehydration. More and more the thought of trying to drink some of the woman’s foot sweat seemed less repulsive. The worst part was not knowing what was going to happen next or when it was going to happen. Mary felt completely at the mercy of the young women she was stuck with.

 

The footsteps that had become somewhat tolerable suddenly picked up in pace. Mary’s teeth rattled with each step as she could only assume the giant woman had begun running. Up and forward, then SLAM! Over and over again and before long sweat from the woman’s foot was drenching both Mary and the sock. The horrible roller coaster ride coupled with the now unbearable heat and stench made Mary start heaving. With nothing in her there was nothing to throw up, but that didn’t stop her body from trying. Panicking, she flailed at the woman’s toes to try to make it stop, but all that did was couple with the sweat to cause her to slide further under the second toe. Barely able to breathe and unable to move, Mary could only scream as the giant woman continued to run.

 

-

 

Linda was tired after her afternoon run so she took the bus back to their apartment. Patty was likely still at work so she had the apartment entirely to herself. She thought mischeviously that this would be a good time for a “special” shower. Patty was always such a stickler over how much water long showers used but she couldn’t imagine how that would make a difference or how she would find out if Linda indulged just this once. Grabbing a few things from the bedroom, she went into the bathroom to start the shower. As the water heated up she took off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. Still a few more pounds to go she thought as she held a little bit of belly fat between her thumb and fingers. Well enough about that, time to relax. With a relieved sigh, she stepped into the shower, setting a few items from the bedroom on the wall of the shower.

 

-

 

At first, Mary had felt relieved that the running had stopped, but as she felt the giant woman remove her shoes, she had a new fear - what if she slipped under the socked foot and was crushed? Mary held as tightly as she could to the bottom of the toe as the giant woman walked around the apartment. Blessed cool air and blinding light replaced the hot and dark of the socks as the woman took them off. While it was much more lit the only thing that Mary could see was the bottom of the toe as she continued to hold on for dear life. Warm water flowed between the toes of the woman as Mary could only assume the wretched girl had decided to take a shower. Swallowing her pride and some of the life-giving freshwater, Mary started to feel hopeful for the first time in hours. That was until Mary felt something rough and at the same time slippery underneath her.

 

Mary felt herself come loose from the toe and as she looked underneath of her she was on one of those poofy shower balls. In horror she watched as the woman first used the ball to clean the underside of her other foot and then as she felt herself pressed up against the shaved legs of the woman realized that the woman soaped herself up from the bottom up. Sure enough after being rubbed all over the woman’s legs, she looked and saw the youthful, well rounded derriere come into sight. After a brief time on each cheek the light disappeared as she was forced directly against the smooth round anus of the woman. Even with the soap, the previously unwashed butt crack of the woman was wretched smelling. Overcoming her earlier shock and determined that she was not going to endure any more of this, she tried to punch the hole as hard as she could. Over and over again she punched out at anything she could but it did not seem to work.


As quickly as she was in, she was out of the butt crack. The giant woman’s form flashed by her as the poof ball was brought around to the front. Mary screamed in frustration as she was driven forward directly towards the giant woman’s womanhood.

 

 

End Notes:

Will Mary ever get Linda's attention? Will Linda's womanhood devour poor Mary? Find out next chapter!

 

I hope everyone liked this chapter (I have a hard time writing feet stuff :( ). Please leave comments with your thoughts and feelings and also if you have any requests for the story. I have the story planned out but there is no reason I can't make a few fan requested changes!

Chapter 3 - Special Shower by Negawonka
Author's Notes:

I am sorry for the delays! 

 

The giant woman’s labia loomed up ahead, their moistened curves and ridges stood perky as and unweathered by time below a well trimmed patch of pubic hair. Mary had always been a little bisexual so for the first time in the day she felt something other than fear. Mary felt a sort of nervous arousal at the two colossal sails greeted her. She was rubbed against them gently and she felt a little ashamed as she willingly kissed the giant woman’s lower lips. The water had washed away most of the odor of the region, leaving only a combination of a soapy smell and the natural musk of the giant woman’s vagina. As the poof ball circled the opening Mary felt her face gently rub against the woman’s clitoris and as she did she thought she felt a vibration through the woman’s body. As she was rubbed in a circular pattern she was unaware of the giant woman’s other hand . . .

 

-

 

Linda was just finishing up cleaning her lower half when the poof ball tickled her in just the right spot, causing her face to flush with arousal. Smiling she thought to herself that now might not be a bad time for a little stress relief. Not a bad time at all. As she continued to gently rub her womanhood, she reached with her other hand to the side of the shower where she had placed her dildo earlier. It wasn’t a big one, only about six inches or so but that was the perfect amount for her. It had been a gift from Patty back from before they had come out and it always made her think of the fun times they had had together with it. It felt so good, the feeling of it passing her moistened and soapy lips and exploring her hidden depths that she barely noticed a strange squeak. Must be the rubber on flesh squeaking she thought to herself dismissing the noise as she began to really get into it.

 

-

 

As the giant woman washed in a circular motion, Mary felt her arm get caught in the woman’s clitoral hood and felt the poof ball leave her behind. This shocked her out of her trance and she followed its form as it left. Then she saw something she didn’t expect to see and screamed as loud as she could, not caring if the giant woman discovered her. It was the size of a missile and appeared to be made of a slightly translucent red rubber. The giant woman had a dildo and was preparing to use it. Mary did not have time to scream again as it came from above and dislodged her from where she was stuck and drove her into darkness.

 

While she couldn’t see anything, she could feel the overwhelming warmth of the giant woman’s sex. The inside was soft as silk and perfectly moist. Mary might have perhaps would have enjoyed feeling something so smooth, had she not been hurled into it against her will. As it was, the feeling of the ever so soft interior was fairly far from her mind as she felt herself thrust forward into the woman’s depths. Eventually she found herself slammed against a hard donut shaped surface before the monster dildo drew her backwards. Again and again Mary was slammed against the giant woman’s cervix until she felt herself slip off the dildo and instead stick to the walls of the vagina. She tried to turn around and crawl downward and out, but every time she tried the horrible dildo pushed her further back in. She wept in frustration until the thrusting stopped after what seemed like an eternity. She made it close enough to the entrance that she could still get some fresh air, but not enough that she could see out as the giant woman closed her legs. As the giant woman started moving around she heard the shower cut off. Mary wondered how she was going to get out of this situation.

 

-

 

Linda felt relaxed and rejuvenated after her “special shower”. As she put on fresh underwear, she thought she must have really had a lot of pent up tension because it almost felt as if there was still something stimulating her from the inside. She giggled as she thought about how absurd that was and couldn’t wait until later when Patty came home. As if summoned by her lover’s longing, Linda heard the door open and peeked out while still getting dressed to see Patty come in with some groceries. Throwing caution to the wind Linda ran over and embraced Patty, giving her a passionate kiss. Patty was surprised at such things happening all of a sudden but smiled her own smile after words.

 

“None of the groceries need to be refrigerated - we have time if there is something you want to show me . . . in the bedroom “


Linda felt a sudden twinge inside her and wondered at what could cause something to twitch down there. She didn’t daydream long as she eagerly took Patty back to the bedroom.

 

 

End Notes:

Will Mary be discovered by Patty? Find out next time!

 

If anyone has any suggestions in the direction they would like the story to go let me know. I have the story already planned out but there is always room for alterations.

Chapter 4 - Inadvertent Threesome by Negawonka
Author's Notes:

 

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delays (really busy this holiday season) but here is the hopefully much anticipated chapter.

 

 

Linda and Patty began kissing passionately before they even entered the room. Even though they had been together for years, they had long since resolved to keep the passion between them alive (even if sometimes it took a little work). Alternating between embracing and taking their clothes off, they slowly but surely made it to the bed - onto which Linda playfully pushed Patty. Patty made a gasp of mock indignation as she adopted her own playful smile and curled her finger towards her telling Linda to come and join her. Linda tried her best to climb onto the bed in a provocative manner and pressed her naked body against her partners.

 

The two made out for a time, their brows and sexes beginning to moisten. When Patty felt the time had come she moved Linda off to her side and rolled over herself, placing her hand between Linda’s legs. She felt the silky smooth sides of Linda’s thighs on each side of her hand as she worked her middle finger into Linda’s vagina. The two resumed their kissing as Patty used her hand to start getting her partner fired up.

 

-

 

Mary had worked her way to the front of the giant woman’s vagina but when the woman started getting moist she felt herself starting to slip out. Grabbing the only handholds she could (which turned out to be fiery red pubic hairs) she held herself in place as she watched the giant woman’s partner underneath. Mary saw as the other giant woman was tossed on the bed and this brief glimpse showed a very attractive dark haired woman with lovely blue eyes motioning for the giant woman she inhabited to join her. The bed seemed to rush under her and soon she could only see bits and pieces of the dark haired women (primarily the area above her knees and below her navel). She felt herself starting to loose her handhold and started to worry that if the red haired giant got much more aroused she would slip and fall out and be crushed by their massive forms during their love making.

 

Just as she was about the slip, the giant woman she was holding onto rolled over and Mary’s orientation changed to first the ceiling of the apartment before a well manicured hand filled her vision. Mary was pushed into the red haired woman’s vagina even further, and felt herself slipping further and further into the now moist cave. Darkness filled her vision and the only sounds she could hear were low pitched moans and the gurgles of the woman’s guts. At first Mary feared she would suffocate but for some reason she found herself not needing to breath. It was a strange feeling, she could still smell but did not start feeling the effects of suffocation. She pondered this, wondering if it was because of her size or if it was an aspect of this world when she felt her fleshy prison change position and she felt herself sliding in the opposite direction - towards the outside.

 

-


As Linda’s moans filled their room Patty felt pretty good about herself, but she was starting to want to get some of her own action. She patted Linda on the thigh and crudely licked her top lip - to which Linda smiled broadly. Linda got up on her knees and turned around as if she was going to sit on Patty’s face. Patty spread her legs enough for Linda to use her mouth on her as she began returning the favor. Linda’s lower lips were red and swollen so Patty instead worked on stimulating her partners clit with her tongue, shifting between that and roughly kissing her partner’s pussy. This was more for her benefit than for Linda’s - Linda prefered manual stimulation over oral stimulation but Patty thought she might as well capitalize on the situation. Patty closed her eyes as she continued to eat Linda out and as she had the same done to her she got so distracted she didn’t even notice as something fell out of her partner and into her open mouth. Swallowing what some distant part of her mind probably told her was just a big glob of fluids she continued to sixty nine her partner.

 

 

End Notes:

Looks like trouble for Mary - is this the end?!

Chapter 5 - Stomach Troubles by Negawonka
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delays, I had to catch the story up on another site.

Mary had only the loud *GULP* to tell her what happened. She had gone from the relatively safe warm, moist cave of one woman into the infinitely more dangerous moist, warm cave of the other woman. Loud strangely deep sounding moans drowned out her screams as she was pulled downward through the dark haired woman’s esophagus. Mary tried to stop her descent by clawing at the walls but they were far too slippery so her nails found no purchase. Fluid matted her hair and covered her from head to toe making it so she slid down the giant woman’s gullet quite easily. The pressure around her subsided and she felt herself slide down a very smooth ridged surface. The stomach. She screamed again as the realization came to her that she was in someone’s stomach. Mary knew at least enough about human biology to know that if the woman did not throw her up before leaving the stomach, there was only one way she was getting out and it was not a pretty way.

 

Struggling to her feet the best she could on the uneven surface she had to figure out which way was towards the woman’s mouth and which way was the “darker path”. In complete darkness as she was she couldn’t see so she trusted to her ears and went in the direction of the loud thumping noise she knew to be the woman’s heart. Nothing was burning her yet but she did not want to trust the same providence that had allowed her not to need to breath to also protect her from digestion. With a renewed sense of determination she made her way in the direction she hoped was the esophagus, as mindful of her footing as she would if she were walking on ice. She had gotten use to the heat and humidity of being inside of another person but the sour smell of the woman’s stomach was starting to make her feel woozy.

 

It didn’t take her long to reach the side of the stomach and once there she quickly found that finding the right set of ridges that were the bottom of the esophagus was fairly difficult. The walls of the stomach were very irregular and she had to insert her hands between each “ridge” to see if it was the opening she was looking for. As she thought that perhaps she had found the right spot, she felt her orientation begin to change. At first she was slipping backwards and before she could go far she was just plain falling. She hit the bottom with enough force to knock the wind out of her and when she regained her breath she pounded her fist against the stomach beneath her in frustration. Now she would likely have to wait until the woman went to sleep before she could make another attempt.

 

-

 

Patty wiped the sweat off her forehead as she sat up. She felt that mix of exhaustion and energy that came after having been fulfilled and she smiled at her partner. Linda smiled back at her and Patty was about to kiss her again when she felt a strange feeling in her stomach. Probably just hungry she thought to herself as she started to get up. She hadn’t lied about any of the groceries needing to be refrigerated, but she had also brought home some Chipotle to surprise Linda. It was both of their favorite restaurant so she was not surprised to see Linda squeal with joy as she lifted the bags of food out the plain brown bags she had hidden them in. Linda poured the glasses of iced tea while Patty cleared the table off and set the plates down.

 

-

 

Mary was starting to become worried. The amount of fluid dripping from the top of the stomach had increased substantially and the sour smell was getting stronger. She then felt pretty stupid, of course the woman would eat at least once before she went to sleep. Mary started to panic then over the coming event. How much would the woman eat? Will the acid digest me too? I don’t want to be turned into shit! her voice shrieked in her mind but she knew she would have no choice in the matter. She was in the belly of a giant woman who was unaware that she even existed. With a “plopping” sound it began. Mary tried to stand up but something that felt as heavy as a couch fell from above forcing her to the stomach below. It smelled of mexican food and it shamed her to admit that having not eaten anything all day it smelled quite good even in its current state. She hoped that no one would ever know what she had done as she stuffed some of the glob in her mouth. She told herself it was just being practical, that she would need to build up her strength if she was going to escape out of the woman’s throat. But deep down she knew that if she survived this and was sent south, she would rather not be hungry when she was trapped in the woman’s colon. As she bitterly ate, more globs rained from above burying her.

End Notes:

How will Mary escape now? Would you even call it an "escape" at that point?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5610