Swap Meet by Goose Rafe
Summary:

In Accordance with the peace treaty following the great War for equality in which a group of enhanced feminists thoroughly defeated all of the worlds powers an annual sacrifice of 1,000 young men are turned over to their society.  These young men are welcomed into a completely female ran society of women well over sixty feet tall. Their purpose is clear and cut with no illusion of equality.These young men are thrusted into forced slavery and used as unwilling sexual partners  scientifically altered to provide bigger and better female prodigy.


Categories: Body Part, Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, New World Order, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4019 Read: 18508 Published: December 09 2015 Updated: December 22 2015

1. Chapter 1 by Goose Rafe

2. Chapter 2 by Goose Rafe

3. Chapter 3 by Goose Rafe

Chapter 1 by Goose Rafe
Author's Notes:

Orientation Day.

 Walking into a large white structure and dressed in numbered suits the rhythmic pounding of issued boots pounded the pavement in unison creating a large clumping sound. Being led into what was loosely described as their commitment to peace every single young male in this procession of drafted volunteers glumly watched only the back of their fellow doomed brothers walking into the depressing looking structure which was framed by the equally dark cloudy sky above.

 

Each young man was of perfect mating age between the ages of eighteen to thirty. There was an annual five year draft in which each male had a twelve year window in which they were eligible for this forced peace act. They had been schooled in the history of the war and knew why it was done.

 

Most had been very young when their parents informed them of this possibility and some had nightmares leading to phsychological breakdowns.Some men claimed insanity or purposely damaged themselves to disqualify them but this act was met with a severe penalty of Exclusion.

 

For some they had left behind families of their own knowing they would never see them again.Wives, sisters, mothers,brothers, sons and daughters along with some guilded girlfriends gasped in unison when their loved ones assigned a number were drawn for duty.

 

On Orientation day the selected men ranging from teenagers to thirty year olds were taken into the city by the Queen's police force of women all well over seventy feet tall and lean with solid muscle and surly attitudes and forced into their new issued uniforms. These uniforms were degrading in the fact that they were frilly and pink and very very revealing of the humiliated men's legs. These men were now seen as nothing but eye candy and were forced to apply silly things like a doll would wear.

 

The feminists took great pride in making these young men pay for the boorish behavior of their ancestors and thus were treated as their foremothers had been. The men were taken into a large auditorium filled with thousands of young women who were also of the same breeding ages of the men ranging from eighteen to thirty who had been selected as the finalists to bid on this new batch of delectable males.

 

Wolf whistles and hoots were heard as the men primped and prettied were strolled out onto the stage fifty at a time. The men were assigned beauty numbers and the prettier they were also determined their price status. This was another humiliation tactic as the men were graded with the factors of their age backgrounds provided upon being drafted and their general appearance along with skill set which was provided by their wives and girlfriends of their old life.

 

As was always the case with these auctions the men were demanded to report to their winning bidders upon purchase and fitted with a control chip in their necks which was used to regulate punishment and a kill switch if an escape was attempted. Certain women had other procedures done like removing the men's voicebox to avoid any whining and in some cases if the woman was purchasing the man for other purposes than mating after the initial deposit the woman would have the man sewn into one of her most sensitive areas and forced to live there until a time the woman wanted them removed. This was still an early stage procedure and fatality possibilities caused this to be frowned upon by most major medical facilities.The product line was becoming endangered due the harsh tratment and trauma causing male birthrates to decline.

 

 

One of these tiny men who was on deck about ready to take the stage as a Tier 12 man which meant he was a pricey object was a baby faced ninteen year old Larry Bannon. He had a marvelous physique and his Green eyes made his stark handsome face even better to glance upon. His girlfriend of two years back home had hoped to build a life with him and with their recent engagement it appeared life was good. He was a very charming well spoken man who treated her like his Egyptian Queen. He had recently found a good job as a banker and had opened up a mortgage in a beautiful gated community.

 

It all came crashing down as he was contacted by the Federal Government and informed him of his number coming up.

 

As Larry was trotting out on the brightly lit stage he tried putting thoughts of his girlfriend and life back home. He was a noble man and if this was his fate, unfair as it was he was not about to cry and pout.His hard steward like face greatly differed from the feelings he had inside.

 

Feeling the heat of the blinding light Larry's ears almost burst from the loud laughter coming from several gigantic women too large to count in size or number. Their large bodies made it hard to focus on any single face as it was like staring into a city skyskape with several building stretching into the sky like great oaks.

 

Things began to pass like a blur for him as he stood in a lineup being sized up like a piece of meat.His focus went to his feet as he felt trying to take in every little detail would overwhelm him and cause a panic attack. He stood like an old English Bobby not letting a single sign of emotional unrest show on his face.

 

Out in the crowd a young woman wearing pigtails and blonde hair looked on the stage at potential buys. She was already a very powerful political figure at only twenty two years old and seemed to have a great life with several persuasive friends. Her power was evident in not only her political sense but also her physical and mental as well. She was large even for a Titaness standing at a near ninety feet tall and strapped with lean muscle but also a rack quite large for her body type. She was a washboard like ab smashing phsysical specimen like none other and her intellect was filled with quick wit and a mind always churning and some would claim scheming for more power.

 

Today was not about any of that however it was about gaining something she could hang over the heads of every woman in her presence except for a few other elites like herself. She was here to get a Blue Blood or a Tier 12 pocket toy to be her arm candy. She had waited patiently for the first 11 Tiers to show up and knew with the bidding prices these lower level males were fetching meant getting a 12 would be extremely expensive.

 

She waited patiently for two hours and watched as winning bidders scooped up their claim and left presumably to a more private arena.

 

Taking time to swill down a few shots of champagne the powerful Tory Bell had finally spotted the young man she wanted. She took her magnescope from her purse and zoomed in on the stage looking over each man seeing them and their postures. Her inspection yielded her the results she wanted and saw the demeanor of these young men were better trained and less fidgety than the level 1-6 and quite more handsome than the 7-11's .

 

One in particular caught her eye however and it was the stoic looking green eyed beauty with calves sculpted from marble. His face was masculine yet gentle and framed with wavy brown hair. This was her man number 145 as his uniform number was. She awaited his number to come up hoping he would come somehwere in the midle as to weed out the too trigger happy yet to also keep the desperate to avoid overpaying for the last few.

 

She tapped her foot anxiously in anticipation, as the spokeswoman came up to the mic she informed all in attendance this was the last batch. She then plugged the Queen's messages on proper payment methods and regulations on licensing their male with the population office before starting the bidding. Tory felt an unfamilar pit in her stomach as she awaited the time and placenment of her target.

 

Larry was lost in thoughts of old movies he enjoyed watching and tried to put his mind away from this place........

End Notes:

In the Next Episode:

 

Larry looks at his new owner and is instructed in his expected duties.

 

Tory places her bet on Larry but is put into a bidding war with an old rival who also wants her prize.

 

A certain man is treated to the forceful nature of a malicious horny young lady who may lose her prize and her freedom for breaking one of the Queen's rules.

 

We get a brief look at Larry's background and his former GF.

Chapter 2 by Goose Rafe
Author's Notes:

As promised here is another chapter, minor exposition and dialogue. 

 

 Queen Mya was sitting in her throne room reading over the statistics on male fatalities since her rule started three years ago. At the young age of nineteen Mya was the youngest Queen to date. She came from a Elite bloodline of the uprising feminists who had rebelled and started the age of women.

 

Groomed from a very young age the Queen had been indoctorinated in the thinking of female superiority. Her studies of male boorish behavior was not exactly accurate as it had been altered to make men look worse than they were. The feminist party was very specific and precise in their brainwashing methods after some slight they felt men had been dealing them. Male superiority of the mind and body along with the suppression of the female to be nothing more than arm candy and homemakers was seen as a major point of female hate towards the male gender.

 

Mya had been fascinated with the male race for as long as she could remember and although she was raised to hate them she felt a odd sort of attraction to their percieved boorish ways. The image of a strong masculine man protecting the dainty female was both appalling and appealing. She could not help but be physically attracted to their manly features and muscular bodies, but had not ever encountered one face to face. She only knew of them from old media clips and history lessons on how women overcame the men to become superior.

 

Having never been around one she was delighted to learn that once she became Queen she would be able to claim one as her new Beau, a position the Senate had just created to award all high ranking members of the Royal Service a prize.

 

Men had become commodities and status symbols for the rich and powerful. They were seen as pleasant pets who were pretty to look at and trained to pleasure females at the cost of their health or life if needed. A woman's orgasm was the only important thing in their little lives.

 

There had been an alrming trend however which the new Queen had been briefed on and that was the illegal kidnapping and imprisonment of males by women known as the lower garb. These women were less regal and served as more worker types who had been closer to the male stigma with their sexual desires which would drive them to conduct heavy violence on anyone including the tiny men who were simply to fragile to defend themselves.

 

The Senate had passed certain rules in which tiny men were afforded certain rights as servants to their masters. These men would be branded and if they were owned by a member of the Royal Bloodline they were off limits to any female in the working class. Any such violation would be seen as a capital offense and action would be taken. A male who served a dignitary was seen as an extension of said dignitary and any act on that male was seen as action against said dignitary with punishments to match.

 

Mya was reading her chief security's report and learned of the rising violence and knew that a public message needed to be sent. As it so happened her selected male was to be sent to her today and she was not going to let these heathen women endanger her reign.

 

Outside of the Royal Chambers a working class woman by the known last name of Rodenson was being led by the royal guards as she was handcuffed.She had taken a newly branded male in her place of work and abducted him. The young male was to be presented to one of the Queen's inner circle.Rodenson couldn't help herself as she watched the tiny male being groomed for presentation, his long flowing hair and slight mustache along with his finely tuned body was a treat to her eyes. He had been sprayed down to smell like chocolate and her instincts just took over.

 

A lower class female was not to touch anything branded for Royalty. She had snatched the young male and stuffed him down between her sizeable bosom soaking him in sweat and getting her scent all over him. The terrified man had been damaged beyond repair as her unrefined grip broke his ribs and right leg.

 

His cries of pain were barely audible to her and before she even got two feet out the door to make her escape she had been captured and read her rights.  The guards carefully took out the now damaged male and realized that not only had he been damaged but now he was soaked in the scent of this heathen woman and unfit to come into contact with Lady Rose.

"Such a shame" said the young female guard as she looked down at the pretty young face of the mangled man. His tight perfect body was now heavily bruised and worse he smelled of his captor.

 

The young guard lifted her black boot over the terrified male who was destined to serve royalty but now was destined to be a stain on her boot. " Goodbye pretty boy."  The tiny male couldn't even get out a squeak before he was flattened to paste beneath the tons of wieght of the young guard.

 

"It's always such a shame and a waste to dispose of something pretty like that , Lady Rose will not be pleased. Males are getting to be pretty scarce around here." The young guard spoke to her partner.

 

"Yeah I know, this filthy heathen will face the wrath of the Republic."

 

........

Back to the Auction Block

 

Going once, Going twice.

 

Larry was about to be handed over to one of the huge forms in the crowd when the auctioneer was interrupted by a Regal British voice.

 

"I bid 100 millions Credits."

 

The audience of wealthy women gasped at this latest bid, histories highst saling male went at half this price. Tory looked around to locate the woman who had just raised the stakes by 8 million credits.

 

Scanning the crowd she spotted the woman who the voice belonged to as  none other than her fellow BlueLiner Twenty one year old Renee Highstander. The Blue silk dress identified her as one of the few in line for royalty a psotion even Tory herself had been passed over for.

 

Before Tory could think of Renee's  reasons for showing her up she needed to make a decision. Her pride and want of this man was burning so when she saw the smug Raven Haired Renee Tory impusively spit out "200 million!"

 

The whole crowd hushed even the auctioneer at this amount, Renee stared at Tory with a glare and almost raised the stakes but was given a budget of 100 million. As much as she wanted to show up Tory she knew that she would get the last man after this one at a far cheaper rate and bit her tongue.

 

Larry was in and out of what seemed like reality and dreams. He could barely maintain focus with the glaring lights and huge women all around him. Beads of sweat and a pounding headache were only interrupted when he made out the words Sold.

 

Tory took a moment to stare at Renee and smugly flick her hair back before exiting the crowd to go backstage and collect her prize. She had just paid a huge amount of money but it was worth it to get a one up on her old rival.She walked to the back and licked her lips in satisfaction as she had not only got her prize but took away something Renee had wanted as well.

 

 

Renee looked up as Tory walked away and muttered to herself.'' Enjoy the moment Tory."

End Notes:

Next Chapter Plot Point:

 

Tory meets Larry and introduces him into her home and his new life.

Tory: He sure is cute and unlike most men she had heard of, he may have a sense of entitlement and nerve but he was now her's.

"Here's the thing pretty thing I own you know and at 200 million credits you are an expensive piece of jewelry."

Larry: She was absolutely huge and from what he could tell very pretty but very very large. He needed to let her know he wasn't some spineless object though.

" I am not some plaything and have never aksed to be brought into this world, I am a person not some some pet!"

Chapter 3 by Goose Rafe
Author's Notes:

Stand-Alone chapter

As the new young queen was anxiously awaiting the arrival of her new play pretty she began reading the memoirs of one of the former queens handmaidens.

 

As the day drew closer the stunning Isobel had me make her long blonde hair perfect for her meeting.  I say this as a woman who is highly impressed by the poise and confidence of our regal ruler. I have never seen her as much as blush or show any doubt in herself in my five years as her maiden.

 

Today though she showed me a sid of herself I often see in myself...... vulnerability. From what or where I wasn't sure but if I had a guess it would be an accumulative series of events. Firstly she had just met with her governing body of secretaries over the five provinces of our land to discuss new policies in food distribution and basic sanitation in the lower quarters.

 

She was both of regal poise but also humble understanding of even her lowest members of the realm. I think this is her greatest gift of all and why I belove her so. 

Her face usually free of worry was showing just that however because of the ongoing troubles in the lowest sector. There was a uprising caused by food rations being cut due to the shortage of supply and farmland. To put it frankly we have outgrown our living space in both physical size and population. The problem has been getting worse as the children of the first line of the ascended not only outgrew their mothers but had more girls due to increased mass.

 

Isobel as I call her on these pages knew of one solution and had been working on it for some time behind the scenes. She knew that the male hive we captured and enslaved to fit our breeding needs and other needs as well knew of scattered male hives.

 

She also knew on account of the advanced weaponry the hive as we called it possessed meant the men had knowledge of superior scientific discovery.

She was not a cruel or vile woman but knew that certain methods needed to be used to convince our men to divulge these secrets. I had the unfortunate experience of walking into one of these sessions and witnessed a member of her security force doing unspeakable things to a young tatooed man who looked like he couldn't be much over twenty years old.

 

The screams of pain were very disturbing and the images of what was being done to him haunted my thoughts. I will not put into words of these sins but they were extreme and they were graphic. I ran out of the room wanting to wash my eyes of the image.

 

His tiny screams of pain rang through my head like a nightmare. I waited outside of the room for a few moments until the door opened suddenly and I saw a young guard carrying the tiny man in her palm. I looked into his wet hair and saw something terrible...... the man had his eyes wide open but there was nothing there. The screaming subsided as the man didn't come to the physical trauma alone but his mind seemed to abandon him along with his soul.

 

I heard the guards discussing what they learned and it was not what they wanted. The man didn't break into giving up his comrades location, but he did break into the fractured broken little thing I saw.

 

 

It was shortly after this that Quenn Isobel determined violence was never to be used as a tactic again. Violence was the weapon man used against women into submission. Their foremothers would not have wanted this(conveniently skipping pass the mass genocide of the wars).

 

The Queen put into law the rules in which males would be given rights to not be harmed. Any action would be dealt with great and precise action.

 

As the weeks passed and the angst of the lower Six problems got worse and worse the queen looked for any answers possible.  It came to her one night after dinner when her chief security officer rushed into her quarters.

 

The Queen listened intently and watched as the Guard unclasped her hands revealing a tiny well dressed young man. The guard informed her of this tiny man coming up to her freely and without them knowing he was there. It seemed like this man wanted to be found which was something that had never happened before in any of her previous sweeps.

 

As the woman talked I noticed Isobel not taking one eye off this man. Her gaze was not of just curiousity however as I saw her do something never seen before. Her cheeks slightly reddened and her elegant fingers brushed through her light blonde hair like a young schoolgirl flirting in the old days.

 

My Queen was attracted to this man! Her gaze into him was almost concerning as it seemed like she was devouring him with her eyes. I didn't know what exactly was racing through her mind but it was probably pretty graphic.

 

From what I heard this young man was a run away high ranking guard who had been wrongly accused of plotting against the reigning government of a hive city underground. He spoke in a light pitched voice barely audible so what he was saying was spoken word for word by the guard. The words he used and the matter in which he spoke was both highly intelligent and elegant.

 

His posture and grace in the presence in the shadow of huge women was a trait never shown before.

 

His name was Dean Fite and he was a high ranking member of a highly trained security team whose job it was to keep society safe.

 

 

 

I saw my Queen come alive as he spoke of security codes and technology secrets his hive had been producing. They had come up with artificial ways of growing vegetables underground. Their doctors had designed new medicine and disease control.

 

It seemed like this man was an answer to my queens prayers, a neatly wrapped package.

 

I will not go into detail any more of this night as it is a sworn secret but from that day on Dean and Isobel were one.

 

He submitted to her as his superior but she never treated him like one. He was her highest treasure and through him the rules of ownership and the tradition of the Queen having a life mate come into practice.

Dean was always by her side and was never allowed to be touched by any other flesh but Isobel's. I once saw a woman almost be thrown into the pits for breathing on him.

 

My queen was still my idol and retained her grace and dignity up to this day her tenth as ruler. She is now a fully matured young woman but with her reign entering it's second tenth her regality has doubled. She is both fair and fearsome but one thing you should never do is try and touch her Dean!

What can I say about me as I near thirty years old? Well let's just say that I can't fault my queen over her protectiveness as I too have come to aquire a life mate.

 

It took a few strings and alot of time, money, therapy and training but inside my left hand as I write with my right is a happy healthy tatooed young man who I adore so much.

 

-Secretary Of Affairs Paige LeBlanc-

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5605