Microscopic Colony: Jessica & Ryan by Toxenisfun
Summary: After shrinking Destiny, John's colony has seen a brighter future than ever before. But after three month of being alone, two new girls move in to replace her. Jessica is the one that moved into Destiny's old room who kind and gentle girl that is willing to help the colony with whatever they need. Meanwhile, when Ryan is introduced, she is aggressive to the colony. Basically, Ryan is the complete opposite of Jessica. Prepare for the continuation of Microscopic Colony: Destiny.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 23795 Read: 49586 Published: November 24 2015 Updated: May 07 2016

1. The Second Tour by Toxenisfun

2. Friend or Foe? by Toxenisfun

3. The Other Side by Toxenisfun

4. Nothing but Hers by Toxenisfun

5. Love & Punishment by Toxenisfun

6. The Plan by Toxenisfun

7. Seperated by Toxenisfun

The Second Tour by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
The second part of this three part series if finally here! This part has two girls instead of just the one. The first girl name is Jessica who moved in three months after Destiny 'moved out'. She's gentle and kind when they make contact. Ryan on the other hand...read to find out
John and Ariel had started a new life together, as a normal Ranger would do after they returned from their tour. Ariel became a volunteer to support the ranger squads still going outside to collect food. John on the other hand, he just wasn't himself. He had become increasingly difficult to talk to and would spend hours away from Ariel. One of the things he would do was to visit Destiny the goddess he and Ariel had taken down, who was now on display like a circus freak.


He was in the tent that had been built to contain the show, the announcer walked out with Destiny in chains. John looked at her and remembered when she was a goddess that towered above him and could kill with little or no effort but that she was his size, things were much different.


"Here we have the once dangerous Goddess Destiny chained up for the crimes against the colony." The announcer said to the typical crowd of nearly one hundred. Then there was an extremely loud roar from the crowd. Clearly, they wanted revenge against Destiny for the hundreds of rangers she's killed over the three years she's been living here. Sons, daughters. Mothers and fathers have all been ended by her weather she knew it or not. John could hear things like ‘You monster!’ and ‘Fucking bitch!’ being shouted at her. Then the lights turned off and there was a spotlight being pointed at Destiny.


"The throwing of the food." John thought. He had come here almost everyday since she had been here and every time, the crowd would toss the rotting food that they wouldn't eat at her. It was a way of getting back at her. They were throwing the food the rangers had collected from her old room. Some families would get food just to let it rot for weeks at a time just to throw it at Destiny.


"Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and girls! This is the once terrifying goddess Destiny. She caused hundreds to die under her. Some, she crushed under her once massive soles while in some instances, she ate them alive while they tried to get food for us. How does that make you feel?" The announcer shouted as he walked around the chains that held Destiny down. The crowd went wild as they continued to throw the food at Destiny. "That's what I want to hear!"


The announcer continued to talk and the crowd continued to throw food into the cage. That's when John was about to leave the tent and head home. But before he exited the show, he heard the announcer shout something that made John stop completely. "Now we don't know who got her to this size or how they did it but they're heroes to our colony. We don't know if they're dead or in this very place but either way, let's give them a round of applause." The announcer shouted and clapped. The audience quickly followed suit.


After a few minutes of walking back to his house, John opened the door and saw Ariel staring at him. "Were you at that stupid show again?" John brushed off Ariel and continued to walk to their room. "Dammit John! Answer me! Did you go see that bitch again?" John turned around and stared at Ariel.


"I just feel bad about what I did to her. What we did to her." He grabbed Ariel's hands. "She had a normal life before we ruined it. Now she's treated like an animal!" John then sat down on the couch, almost on the verge of tears. "Sure she was hurting us but that gave us no right to shrink her. Especially not to treat her like that."


"We did what we had to do. You were captured by her and tortured. Whatever she gets, it's too good for her after what she did." Ariel then got down on her knees and comforted John. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it. You just wash yourself up."


Opening the door, Ariel met the mysterious man from three months ago. "George Marcus. I thought we would never meet again."


He cleared his throat. "I'm not here for you little missy. I'm here for John." He pulled out a piece of paper. "John! You might want to get over here." Ariel called. John then came out of the bathroom, his face covered in water. "Might want to get cleaned up. Don't want to go out looking like that. You have two minutes."


After a few minutes, John came outside and started to walk with George. "You and Ariel did a great service for the colony by getting rid of that giant bitch. You've saved more lives than you could ever imagine."


George said as he and John walked to the edge of the colony. "Why you telling me this now? I did that last month."


George stopped in his tracks and turned to John. "Because the last unit we sent out there hasn't come back. You remember your training when they told you that the average mission is three hours before everyone is either home or considered dead? Well the unit we sent out hasn't reported back in almost ten hours." George confessed.


"Why are you telling me? I thought we agreed we didn't have the go outside anymore." John questioned.


"For one simple reason. You're going out there to see what's out there because you're the only experienced rangers we have left. I already assembled a team for you. Head to the ranger HQ in ten minutes. Congratulations son, you're going on your second tour." George then reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. He then handed it to John who quickly read through it. “Sides, we never signed anything on you not going back out. All soldiers have to go out at least three times. Ariel already fulfilled her three tours. You never did.”


"So it's official. I'm going on my second tour." John said as Marcus started to walk away.


"Yes. Yes you are."


The shocked John then returned home to say goodbye to Ariel, probably for the last time. "I'm going back out." John said to Ariel who was making lunch for the two of them. "When do you deploy?" She said as she put her hands on her head.


"Today. That's what Marcus wanted to talk to me about."


"I can talk to him. Convince him to take someone else." Ariel said, clearly trying to get John to stay in the colony with her. "Don't. You said it yourself. This is for the colony. This is our duty. I'll see you tonight. I promise, you won't have to come rescue me this time. I won't get noticed by whoever is out there." John then hugged Ariel and headed towards the door. "I love you." John said as he opened the door.


"Good luck. I love you too." Ariel then ran towards John and kissed him on the lips. Ariel then hugged John and started to tear up. "Do me a favor and be careful. Ok? I don't need you coming home in a body bag."


"Don't worry. I'll be safe. I promise." John said before separating himself from Ariel's embrace and leaving the house to head off to the ranger headquarters.


As John walked to the ranger HQ, he saw the strange man from the first time he had signed up for the Rangers walking around, barely getting a word in edgewise with the amount of people pushing him away. John, feeling some change in his pocket, walked up to the man. "Sir! Here, get yourself some food." John handed the man the coins.


"Thank you sir. I've met you before right? I have. Name's Darwin." At first, this Darwin was grateful for John's offer, but upon seeing John's ID tag on his left breast, which had the ranger symbol of two crosses and wings, Darwin threw the money back at John. "I don't need your charity you scum ranger! I can support myself." Darwin screamed at the top of his lungs. He then scurried away from John, limping towards his 'home' which was just a small box in an abandoned alley.


After the weird experience with Darwin, John arrived at HQ. Walking to the barracks, he unlocked his locker and suited up. He didn't know what he was going to see on the outside. He might see another Destiny out there. A goddess that was waiting for them to come out on the tunnel and do experiments on them. As he was was thinking of what terrible things could happen to him and his squad, someone touched his shoulder, breaking him free of the delusional state.


"You're John right? Name's Jerry. Mr. Marcus wanted me to join you on your mission." Jerry said as John continued to suit up. "When was the last time you went out?" John asked the eager Jerry as he popped on his gauntlets.


"Last week was my first tour. I'm guessing it's going to be just another scavenge tour. Should be easy." Jerry said to John, clearly not knowing what the real mission was. "You'll see. You'll see." John said as he walked to the metal door a few hundred yards away with Jerry not to far behind. "You mean it's not going to be a scavenging tour? What is it?" John remained silent. Jerry then grabbed John's shoulder and forced him to stop. "What's out there?" John was just about to answer but George came up to them. "Gentlemen! You don't want to be late now do you? Get in line!" He said as the two got into formation.


"I can't tell you what a great service you ten are about to do. Not many of you know the mission so I will give the honor to your commander to tell you. See you when you come back." George said as he let the female officer give the mission to the squad.

"Yesterday, we sent out a ranger squad to collect food like normal but there was a complication. None of them returned. For the past few months, there have been zero fatalities going on the outside since Goddess Destiny has been here shrunk. Your mission is to find what is out there and see if whatever is out there can be reasoned with. If any of you get captured, there is a fast acting toxin that with kill you in seconds built into your suit. Good luck." The commander said as he opened the metal door. The squad ran out in full force with John and Jerry in the very back, barely keeping pace.
End Notes:
Thank you for reading. This series has been an obsession of mine for a few months now. I'm super excited to have everyone read what I've been working on. Please leave a comment on what you liked or didn't like.
Friend or Foe? by Toxenisfun
After nearly about ten minutes of running to the entrance of the tunnel, they stopped and looked around. John could no longer see the desk that Destiny used to own, or the giant sneakers he was put in months prior. Even the walls were painted differently from the last time he had been out here. "What is this place? This doesn't look like the room from last week." Jerry asked, confused. The squad leader quickly gave him a response.


"Your grave if you don't move." She moved up but just then, the door opened up to reveal blonde beauty that had short shorts, a tight t-shirt and faded shoes that had once appeared to be white. To the tiny squad of little people, she was a goddess.


John quickly pulled out his sizer and fired it at her. And after a few seconds, it gave him a reading. "One mile, two thousand eight hundred fifty five feet and six inches. My god. She's bigger than Destiny!" John screamed to the squad leader but she just ignored him and ran across the floor with everyone except Jerry and himself. And after several seconds of running across the floor, the group of eight was crushed under the blonde goddess shoe. She was completely unaware that she crushed the group under her seemingly harmless shoe.


Jessica was the name of the blonde goddess that had just wiped out a majority of John's squad in less than a second and she had done it before with the squad yesterday except some of them fell into her shoes and either suffocated by the smell or were crushed instantly when she put them on next.


While some of the others were somehow tossed into her cereal while she was having a craving for something cold. Some managed to survive her mouth and escaped being chewed alive but what awaited them when she swallowed them whole, mixed in with the glob of mess that was her snack. Inside of Jessica's stomach was a fate worse than death. Deep down inside her gargantuan body lied a fate that would burn the survivors of her jaws alive. Her stomach acids instantly burned them inside her as she quickly digested them into both but calories for her to use later on during her day.


But some of the Rangers weren't so lucky to die instantly as they originally thought. One ranger landed on an island made of Jessica's snack that had been ground up by the goddess he was now inside. The ranger lasted a tiny bit longer than his comrades in her shoe but only by a tiny margin. By the time Jessica was done with her meal, the ranger inside her stomach were dead and digested inside her body while the ones that were inside her running shoes were passed out from the air that surrounded them.


They would be crushed when Jessica went jogging later that day. Luckily none of them were awake when Jessica put her black socked inside foot inside. As her foot entered the shoe, the three Rangers were passed from breathing in the toxic gases that her feet had created. It was better than having to be awake for their deaths. As her foot was being dragged along the sole of her shoe, she instantly crushed two of the Rangers, leaving the last one to be dragged along by her big toe. The ranger was completely unconscious as Jessica brought her to the toe section of the shoe. She was helpless as Jessica ran around the park, being tossed around the shoe. She was even tossed underneath Jessica’s toes and that was when she was crushed alive. She, like so many of her comrades were killed under this girl. And she didn't even know it.


If she had known what she was doing to the Rangers, she would have done her best to avoid even going near them let alone hurt or kill them. She was a kind and compassionate soul that would try to help as much as she could. If she knew that tiny bug sized people lived in her apartment, maybe she would've help them. But at their size difference, it'd be near impossible for either side to avoid one another.


Jessica had been running around the park a few blocks down for several hours now which is why she was wearing the sports bra, short shorts and her running shoes. She was starving and exhausted so as she continued to walk around with the blood of eight rangers on her sole, she headed to the kitchen. But before she entered the kitchen, she kicked off her shoes and took off her sweat soaked socks. "Finally, my feet can finally breathe." She said aloud, thinking she was alone in her brand new apartment, stretching her toes in process. She instantly felt the cool tiled floor of the kitchen and relaxed further as she began to feel the sweat at from her toes begin to fall down to the floor. Underneath her sole, the sweat formed a slight imprint of the sock. When she lifted up her feet, the imprint that her incredibly hot feet left on the cold tiled floor was visible for several seconds after she lifted up her feet to walk. Behind and below her, John and Jerry looked at her towering feet as she began to walk to where she wanted to go. She was massive to them.


Ryan, her best friend in the whole world, and her had bought these two apartments after they graduated college. Jessica's apartment that were right next to each other. had been abandoned a few months ago. The owner had just left and never returned so Jessica got it for cheap.


As John and Jerry watched the goddess take off her shoes and socks, they smelt her feet fill the floor they were on. At their height, the two men could barely see over her toes to see her nails but they sure could see the rest of her rocking body. The way her hips moved as she leaned over the counter was something to enjoy. Both of the tiny men looked at her with curiosity. But Jerry looked at the giant blonde with love in his eyes. He loved her body. The way her stomach was slim, even after she digested the Rangers yesterday. Her hips moved gently, back and forth with seduction in mind. Jerry loved this giant women. No matter what she did to his people.


"Wow. I never thought I would see a woman this beautiful before. You know I have a thing for blondes." Jerry laughed awkwardly as he said this. John looked at him with confusion.


"You won't be saying that if she captures us. You know Destiny?" Jerry looked confused.


"That circus freak back at the colony?" Jerry asked out of sheer confusion.


"Well before she was small like us, she was a goddess like her. She captured me and that forced the colony to shrink her." John confessed as they finally reached the goddess's heels. John ignored the foot stench that surrounded them and got a hold of the counter. around this time, the giant girl took off her socks, releasing more of the stench that surrounded the two men. Jerry turned his head to see Jessica’s mighty sole. High above his head, Jessica’s heel was bright red, possibly from all the running she’s done throughout the day and a little bit further down the foot, was the arch. The majesty of it brought all kinds of thoughts in Jerry’s head. This little fantasy jerry was having was soon brought to a close as John snapped him out of it.


"Climb. We're going to scale the counters." John said as he climbed the wood counters, leaving Jerry down below. "Now come on. We'll talk about it later now, get up here before she leaves!"


The only reason Jessica hadn't left the counter was on thing. Her legs were sore and so were her feet. She sighed as she felt the cool tile touch and relax her soles. She wondered her beautiful blonde head around just looking around her new home. All of a sudden, she then looked down and saw two dots climbing her counter. She then kneeled down and got on her knees. "What do we have here?" Jessica said as she held out her hand and collected the two little forms she saw.


From a young age, she had a fascination with bugs or anything smaller than her so when she saw these little specks, she instantly wanted to see what they were. As she lifted them up to eye level, John was preparing for the worst as Jerry and him became closer to the massive girls face. He was prepared to release the toxin to kill himself and avoid whatever torment this girl could bring to them. That's when this massive girl set them down on her counter, being extra careful not to hurt the pair.


"Ok, what are you? Little bugs that were.." She stopped and realized what she was looking at. "Little people. I'm staring at little people. How did you get so small? Were you created or were you born like this? Are there more of you?" The last question is what stuck out of John's mind the most. Is she just like Destiny? Wanting to take over the whole colony and rule it like a queen?


"We come from a colony not to far from here and we were using your scraps as a food source." Jerry spoke to the goddess, still not knowing her name. John knew it was a mistake to bring Jerry with him. He just exposed the mission and put the colony in danger.


"Really? Well in that case... Here. You can the rest of this. I'm on a diet anyway. By the way, you can call me Jessica." Jessica handed the two a tiny bit of her sandwich and winked to both of the tiny people, trying to look innocent as possible to the tiny men. "Now, what's your names? You can trust me. I take care of people living in my apartment no matter how tall they are." She giggled a cute laugh as she said this, covering up her mouth with her hand. Jerry followed along with Jessica.


"Well I'm Jerry and this is John. We're rangers for our colony and were sent out here to look for the one who.." Jerry said before John elbowed him to shut up. This caused Jessica to grab John and bring him to her face.


Trying not to be too brutal with the man barely the size of her fingernail, she put John at eye level and began to speak to him. "Why'd you hit him? Someone doesn't want something to be said. Now, what is it?" John spoke as loudly as he possibly could and told her what his true mission was.


"Our mission wasn't to go and get food. It was to see on whether or not we could feel safe out here. Now, can we, as a colony, can we trust you?" Jessica heard his question and responded to him. "I don't see how you can't trust me. I gave you food. What do I have to do to make you trust me?" Jessica said to John.


"It's not that we don't trust you, it's just that we've had bad experiences with girls your size. Now, can you take us back home? Please." Jessica then picked up Jerry and the little piece of sandwich she had given them.


"Ok. Where to little ones?" Jessica said to the little people in her hand.


"Under your bed will do Jessica." Jerry said to Jessica. Jerry could never find a love in the colony so as soon as he saw her, he instantly fell in love with her. The way she talked was so sensual. Her voice was sweet, beautiful and also gentle even though as a kid, he was taught to fear the outside world. All Jerry could think was "She's perfect."


"You live under my bed?" The confused Jessica said.


"Where did you think we lived?" Jerry said, almost teasing her. "I don't know. Just not under my bed. What about you John? What are you thinking about?" Jessica asked the tiny John. He had been sitting down on the center of her palm, thinking what she could do to them. She killed eighteen people already, eight of those both Jerry and him saw her kill. She could just pop them in her mouth right now and swallow them whole just to die like the rangers before them. "Nothing. Just don't want to talk." John said as Jessica reached the entrance of the colony.


As Jessica put the two Rangers down, she was careful not to hurt them. "Thank you goddess Jessica. We owe you one." Jerry said as he was set down on the ground. "Go on without me. I want to talk to her more." Jerry said as he signaled Jessica to come down and pick him up. On the radio, Jerry told John to leave him. "Go John. I'll meet up with you later in the colony."


"Remember, you have the toxin just in case." John said on the radio. "In case what? She tries to (static)" As John entered the tunnel, the comms between Jerry and him turned into nothing but static. "Have fun Jerry. If she tries to kill you, it's not my problem." John said to himself, still not trusting Jessica. He knew that Jerry was just begging to be killed by Jessica. If he returned back to the colony, maybe he would have him tell him his experience with her while they had a drink. But John didn’t expected him to come back.
The Other Side by Toxenisfun
As John reached the metal door, he got up against the wall and put his eye up against the retrial sensor. "Martinez, John. Welcome home." The robotic voice said to John as it opened the door. As he walked into the door, he saw George and Ariel standing in front of him.

"That was quick. Wait, where's the rest of your squad?" Marcus said to John who was tired and a little out of breath.

"Eight of them got crushed when the new girl came into the area. This left Jerry and me to make contact with her. She seems nice enough. Brought Jerry and me back here." John said, careful not to pass out as he walked to a bench.

"Hang on. You told another giant girl where the colony is? And where's the other guy? You said eight were crushed. Was he the only reason you got here? She takes him and you get to go home is that it?" Ariel said frustration filling her body.

"First of all, I didn't tell her where the colony was. Jerry did and no. It wasn't like that. She dropped us off at the exit of the tunnel and Jerry wanted to stay with her. He's in love with her." John confessed to Ariel and George.

"What do you mean in love? People like her eat people like us for breakfast. Literally. She can crush us and use all of us as slaves to do her bidding." George said out of nowhere, silencing both of them.

"You want to tell me more when we walk home?" Ariel asked John after a few seconds of awkward silence, getting on her knees as she did so.

"Yeah. Let me just get my armor off then we can go." John then got up from his position on the bench and then leaned in close to George to whisper something in his ear. "We're done. You can't call on either of us anymore. We're done." That's all John said to George before Ariel and him walked away, leaving him alone in the room.

George then pulled out a small radio out of his jacket and dialed the numbers 3-2-8. "Jane? Is the construction ready yet?" George asked as he exited the Ranger HQ.

"Yes sir. I already sent a group to meet you over by the site.”

"Excellent. I'll be there in a few minutes. Also, as soon as I'm done with the construction, tell the War Priests I need to have a chat with them.”

“Yes sir.” George then popped the radio back in his pocket and started walking towards the Ministry building.

Meanwhile on the outside, Jerry was having the time of his life with what seemed like his soulmate, Jessica. She was gentle with him and also kind. As a kid, he was taught to fear whatever wasn't in the colony but now that he's had a first hand experience with the one of the many fears he had, he learned that the colony shouldn't fear the unknown as much as they did.

As Jessica carried him around her room, Jerry completely forgot about how she had killed almost his entire squad. He'd seen everything she had to offer and a little bit more.

"That's my room. I've told you everything about me. Now, it's your turn. Got anything you want to tell me?" Jessica said as she placed Jerry on her nightstand as she got on her bed, relaxing while she turned to Jerry. Her bright white face with her pink lips and light brown eyes just stared at her discovery. She then smiled as Jerry took in all of her huge body.

"I don't think so. Unless you want to know about how I feel about you." Jerry said as he waited for a response. Jessica then lied down on her bed.

"What do you feel about me? Good things I hope." She questioned. "Sides,I thought little people feared people my size. I could crush you with so little effort and wouldn't even know." Jessica confessed.

"Well, yes but back home, I could never find another person who felt the same way I do about them. Until I came out here and saw you." Jessica blushed. "Your beauty is unmatched by anyone else I've ever seen. Now," Jerry got on his knees. "Jessica. Do want to be my girlfriend?" Jerry confessed. Jessica couldn't help but to blush even more.

"I don't know what to say." Jessica paused. "How are we going to make this work if I did say yes? You live under my bed. And then there's the size difference. I would but I can't." Jessica got up and picked up the little Jerry. "Don't take this personally. I love you too but it's just the difference in size." Jerry couldn't help but to cry the closer he got to the ground.

"It's okay. I understand." Jerry said to Jessica just as he reached the floor. Jessica then leaned over the bed and reached for Jerry with her lips and kissed him on the top of his head. "Now go home little one. I bet everyone misses you."

"You're probably right Jessica. There's just one thing you can promise me." Jerry said right as Jessica kissed him goodbye.

"What's that?" Jessica asked the tiny Jerry.

"When you find your special someone, promise me that they'll treat you right. Promise?" Jerry said before he left for the entrance to the colony.

"You have my word."

Back at the colony, Ariel and John have been reunited once more and were walking towards their house. "So, Jessica wasn't like Destiny? She didn't try to eat either of you?" Ariel said, still trying to fathom what John told her.

"I still don't trust her. When I went out there three months, I came back a changed person. Sure I feel bad about what we did to Destiny but that doesn't mean I'll trust someone who gives us free food." John said. Then out of nowhere, the homeless man that John had tried to give money came up to them.

"You two rangers?" The homeless man said. Ariel and John looked at one another. "Yes. What about it?" Ariel said. "Come here." Darwin said as he lead them to an abandoned building not too far from where they were standing.

"John, who is this guy?" Ariel said as she got closer to John for protection. "I met him on the street right before I left this morning. Speaking of which, why'd you bring us here? Darwin!" Suddenly, Darwin stopped in his tracks and looked at the pair.

"You two are Rangers right? Certainly both of you know about the colony expansion. The one that will end our home? The expansion to go into the other girls room lead by no other than your good friend, George Marcus." Darwin said, sitting down as he he did.

"What are you talking about old man?" Ariel questioned.

"When you two shrunk Destiny, George wanted to abandon the ranger base on that side of town and build a new one. Start a new life. It took months to build but today, they're unveiling it. Seeing if their investment was worth it."

"How do you know about this?" The confused Ariel asked Darwin.

"I served with George's dad on the very first ranger mission. When the whole ordeal was done and over with, only I returned. And I saw George Marcus in the crowd, waiting for his dad. And you know what, I had to tell him and the entire crowd that only I returned. Everyone else had been killed by Destiny. And to answer your question about how I know about the plan, George used to visit me in the streets every once in awhile to tell me how he was planning to avenge my squad and his father. I'll give him one thing, he's committed. Crazy SOB."

“What's so bad about that? Expansion?”

“There is another girl who lives on the side of the wall. I just know it. It's not an abondoned room like George hopes it'll be.”

John and Ariel were dumbstruck by what the seemingly crazy man said to them. "We have to go to the Ministry." Ariel said as she pulled John's coat and began to run to George who just might bring the end of the colony.

After a few minutes of running, the pair reached the tower. But the closer they got to the entrance, the more they realized that no one was inside. "God dammit! We're too late!" John then kicked a trash can and knocked it down. "All we have to do is find where they are. Calm down John." Ariel comforted him.

Then Darwin came up from behind them and put his hand on John's shoulder. In one hand, he had a cane and in the other hand, he had a piece of glass. "Here. Take this." Darwin said as he got John up to his feet. Grabbing the glass, he looked at it. "It's a telescope. The hole has to be here somewhere."

Suddenly, there was a loud noise coming from the east side of the colony. Then a very bright light. And in that light was a giant hand that just stayed in place for a few seconds before it was removed and what replaced it was even more terrifying. A gigantic face of a beautiful white brunette girl with an evil smile on her face.

"Oh my god." John said as he leaned to hug Ariel.
End Notes:
Oh no! What will happen to the colony? What will this new girl do with them? Questions that will be answered soon enough in the next chapter
Nothing but Hers by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This is where the action of the Ryan part of the chapter starts.
A few minutes before the incident, George had left with his bodyguards, around ten, and some of his advisors. All together, there was a group of about thirteen. "Today's the day gentlemen. Today is the day we break through the wall." George said as he walked with his group. He was so glad. His plans have been put finally in fruition. After integrating Destiny for the past two months, he'd put together a plan for abandoning the west side of the colony and move the Ranger base to the east side.

After a few moments of walking, the group reached the base that was carving the tunnel. George then called up the manager. "Is it ready? Can we go outside yet?" The manager was hesitant to let the leader of the colony go outside. "Sir, I wouldn't send my own men out there. I wouldn't recommend you and your associates going out there."

George was frustrated by the manager's response. "I didn't ask if it was safe out there. I asked if I could go outside. Now, can I?" The manager let out a sigh.

"This way sir." The manager then lead the group to the prototype door. Entering the passcode, the door opened. Then as soon as the door was opened, they were hit with the powerful stench of feet and when they looked around after being blinded by the massive amounts of light, they saw them. The group was face to face with a giant pair socked feet right next to one another. The socks were a sort of gray with a little bit of brown on the bottom of the sole. George's heart raced as soon as he saw the massive pair of sock covered feet. And when he looked up and saw the face of what he feared and hated the most. A human girl. His father had died under Destiny's feet. He didn't want to suffer the same fate.

"Finally, that little anomaly reveals itself to me." The goddess then got on floor, careful not to crush anyone in the little group. Pretty soon, she could see even closer than before. The little group now had a closer look at her face. The freckles around her face that covered her nose and her bright white skin shone in the artificial light. Her long hair had a tiny bit of artificial green stripe on her left side of her head. She was beautiful. That would be the case if the people that were now looking at her were her size.

"Now. You want to tell me who you people are? Tell me why you're in my wall?" The goddess said as she picked up two of George's guards, one in each hand, and held them up around her face. "Who's in charge here?" She ordered to the guards who were sworn to secrecy. They didn't respond to the girl's orders.

When they didn't say, she quickly dropped both of them into her gaping maw of a mouth and swallowed them whole. This took the whole group by surprise. They saw the bulge go down her throat. Then it disappeared from view and the goddess let out a sigh as she felt the two tiny people reach her stomach. "They tasted pretty good." She said out loud, shocking the group even more. "I kinda want more."

"Run!" George cried out to the group. Turning around to the door, the group was quickly blocked by the giant girls hand. She then lifted up two more of the group, this time it included George.

"I'll give you one last chance before I kill all of you. I'll eat you alive. That's right. You're going to digest in my stomach. Just like your friends. I'll ask again, who's in charge and why are you in my wall?" She said and the other one she had was the weasel of the group who was deathly afraid of the goddess before him.

"He's the leader! He leads us!" The weasel said as the goddess turned her attention to her left hand. She smiled as she,without hesitation, popped the weasel in her mouth but didn't swallow him like she did with the other two. She just simply toyed with him and began to suck on him like a lollipop with her tongue. "He tastes pretty good. I think I'll keep him. Now." She turned her attention to George.

"You're the leader? What are you the leader of? These bugs? Or an entire colony of bugs?" She paused. "I'm right aren't I? I've been kind enough not to destroy your little door and I think I need a little..." She brought her finger up to her lips and thought about it. "Treatment for my service. I want..hmm what do I want?" She paused once again and used her free hand to poke her chin. "How about complete loyalty to me and me only. Not just from you but from your entire colony. If not, I will be forced to destroy your home. You got that?" The goddess let George respond and after a few seconds, gave her an answer.

"You have my colony's loyalty Ms..." She smiled, letting the little man in her mouth breathe and feel the cool air coming through the gaps between her teeth.

"You can call me Ryan. Goddess Ryan. Now, get out of the way." Ryan then placed George on the ground and got up and started to tear up the thin wall.

John, Ariel and Darwin watched as Ryan's massive face into view with a sadistic smile on it. Everyone was either screaming or frozen in absolute fear. John began to tear up and hold on to Ariel. "What's going to happen to us John?" John truly didn't know what would happen to them. "We're going to be slaves to her. That's what's going to happen to us. Come on, we need to head to the ranger headquarters before she finds us." Darwin said quietly, almost whispering.

As the trio left the white Ministry tower, Ryan reached her hand into the colony, being extremely careful not to prematurely kill any of her slaves. Being extremely gentle with her new toys, Ryan dropped the hundreds of people she grabbed from their homes and businesses into a cardboard box about five feet across, five feet wide and two feet tall. To the normal sized Ryan, this was simply her moving box that she had failed to get rid of when she moved here but to the inhabitants of the box, it was a prison. Some were former rangers that had seen things like the box before but the others hadn't. Some panicked and began to have heart attacks and seizures while they were still in the giant hand that had abducted them.

Ryan then reached into the wall on last time. "I think this will be enough for a few days." Ryan said as she dropped the last bit of people into the box. Even while she was tearing through the wall, she still had the group of now about twelve sitting at her knees but now that she was done, she looked down and grabbed the group and dropped them inside the box along with about three thousand people, roughly ninety percent of the colony. She then popped her head into the box and spoke to the population. "Go on Leader, tell them how you have up their lives to save yours." She paused and felt the wiggling around her mouth. "I'll be right back little ones. Your goddess has something very important to do." What she was referring to was the tiny still inside her mouth. His name was Paul and he had gotten out of being a ranger because of his friend, George Marcus, who had pardoned him when being a ranger was a requirement of all males in the colony. And now he was a pet to one of the giant girls he had avoided two years prior.

Somehow, while Ryan was talking, he had ended up on the underside of her tongue where he was resoundingly safe from any of her massive teeth that he had encountered when he first got inside. Everytime he moved or whenever Ryan would move her tongue and talk, he would feel the sticky and hot salvia continue to coat him. But there was one advantage of being inside Ryan's humid mouth. He avoided whatever she was planning to do to his colony, his former home.

Then, the massive tongue lifted up and the goddess spat him out and he landed on her palm. For the past few minutes, he'd been inside her dark mouth only getting small amounts of light when she would speak or just open her mouth so when the artificial light hit his eyes, he was blinded. When he regained his vision and wiped away as much of the salvia that he could and looked at the goddess that presented herself to his minuscule form.

"You're so cute. I think you'll be my favorite. I won't hurt you like the others, I promise." She said, changing into her bra and panties. "What's your name? Wait. Never mind, I think I have a name for you. Number one. You can call me Ryan. You get lucky Number one. Everyone else in that box over there will have to call me Goddess Ryan and serve me like a queen. But don't worry Number one, I'll keep you safe. Apart from the others." Ryan said to her number one who smiled yet felt broken inside. He had sold out his colony and his friend for what? To live a somewhat better life then his friends, coworkers and family members? Yes. He would do anything for this crazy psychopath says as long as it prevents him from suffering the wrath of her.

"You're very kind Ryan. Thank you for sparing me." Paul said, bowing to the goddess before him. He was still shaken up about being inside her mouth. “By the way, you are a beautiful and merciful woman for letting me stay with you.”

Ryan blushed. "You don't have to kiss up to me. You're already my favorite. But, you still must serve me so guess where you'll be going?" Paul's smile soon turned into a frown. "Don't be upset number one. It's not the worst thing that I could do to you. I could throw you inside my mouth and swallow you whole like I did with two of your friends, by the way, they tasted pretty good. Or I could just throw you in the box and pick a new number one." Paul shook his head, wanting to stay here where he was safe from being killed by her.

"Now, you'll clean my flats. From the inside. By the time I'm done with the box for the day, I expect most of at least one flat cleaned. Got it?" Ryan brushed hair out of her beautiful face and waited for a response.

"Yes Ryan. I will do whatever you say." Paul said as Ryan lifted him up and dumped him into her shoes sitting right next to her left foot. "Do a good job and I might treat you later." Ryan said as she walked and winked at her number one.

Back in the colony, or the remains of it, John, Ariel and Darwin had barely escaped before they could be abducted by Ryan's massive hands that would grabbed hundreds of people at a time. Their goal was to reach the ranger headquarters and see what remained of it to either get out and go to the other side of the wall, hopefully find sanctuary with Jessica.

"So what are we going to do if the headquarters is gone?" Darwin said as they got closer to the outside of the colony, nearing the ranger quarters.

"Calm down old man. I'm sure she didn't even touch the quarters." Ariel said, still traumatized about the whole situation and in John's arms. "Her arms stretched further than the colony has ever seen. She barely tried and was able to grab almost every single person in the colony except the three of us. And for your information, I'm not old!"

Then as the trio reached their destination, they saw it intact and completely empty. "That fucking bitch took every single person in the colony." Darwin said as he entered the base with the couple behind him. "Let's just head to the exit. We'll go to the other side and get Jessica to help us. She's bound to feed us and give us some shelter from that bitch." John said as he ran ahead of the two and ran to the barracks.

And when just as they were walking past the barracks, a strange woman and man came into view. The women had torn clothes that were very close to exposing her breasts. She also had dark skin and walked with a slight limp. Then there was the man. Although they weren't facing the trio, the man wore a ranger uniform made out of what appeared to be aluminum foil with the initials, "JML." John was almost sure he knew who the ranger was but he didn't know.

"Jerry! Is that you?" John called out to the man, turning around as soon he said this. "I can't believe you got back. I thought she killed you." John then shook his hand and welcomed him with the traditional ranger handshake. But Ariel, who at this point was separated from John's arms, began to walk towards the strange women.

"Who are you? Stop!" She called to her. She was still limping away from the group so Ariel quickly caught up and tackled her to the ground. Running after the two women who had ran off from them. When Ariel tackled her to ground. The three of them were shocked to see who the woman was. "Destiny!" Ariel shouted when she turned her around onto her back.

"We have to kill her! She's the cause of this!" Darwin said as he pushed Ariel on to the ground and he pulled out a sharp object that appeared to be a small glass fragment onto her neck.

"What the hell are you doing Darwin?" John yelled while he helped Ariel to her feet. "Yeah! We might need her!" Jerry screamed as he pushed Darwin to the floor.

"Enough!" Destiny yelled, pushing the two men apart. "I know what I'm saying but she's right. We need to stop fighting and get help." Ariel said as she signaled John to break up the two fighting.

"Help? Help from who? Everyone here was taken by that bitch. She almost took me until this handsome devil grabbed me and pushed me aside." Destiny said, getting closer to Jerry and even trying to hold on to his hand but he moved it in an attempt to get Destiny away from him.

"Jessica, she's the giant girl who now lives on the other side of this wall. She's our only hope. If we stay here, we have a chance of getting taken by that bitch. Now, do you want to end up as a slave to her?" John said, silencing the whole group. "Now get up, both of you. If you don't want to leave, you can stay here and wait for her to come back to use you as nothing more than slaves or if she's feeling like it, snacks. Now let's go." John said as he walked to the exit of the colony and the entrance to hopefully a new life, away from Ryan who had basically destroyed and taken most of his colony. His home, family and friends were taken by her.

Inside the box was complete pandemonium. Around a hundred out the nearly three thousand had died but not because of Ryan. It was the whole shock of the ordeal. There was nothing but shouting, yelling and crying in the corners of the box. But there was still a brave few that attempted to climb the box, escape and go back to the colony but that was a resounding failure. All of them had fallen and some had broken a few bones while others would avoid being one of Ryan's toys due to the height they fell. It was extremely bloody living in the box for the past few minutes but it was about to get a lot worse.

As Ryan walked back to the box, she pulled off her socks and threw them into the kitchen, revealing her barefeet that had been kept secret from the people in the box. She looked down at her adorable toes that were painted a sexy purple that contrasted sharply with her light white skin. She giggled as she wiggled them, feeling her sweat and toe jam spread around her soft and seemingly harmless toes. "This is going to be fun." Ryan thought and she laughed, calling out a cute and girlish giggle that further terrified both the people in the box and even the few remaining people still in the wall. The few that had gotten lucky enough to not get taken by Ryan.

Pretty soon, she was in front of the box. She towered above all of them like it was nothing. She then kneeled down and put her face above the box, frightening the population in the box with her smile. She then began to speak, silencing the everyone in the box. "Don't worry little ones. Do what I say and not everyone will have to die. Only some of you. I'd say around twenty percent will die. The other eighty percent will live to be my slaves for as long as I see fit. Your first duty will be to clean both of my feet. Try not to die little ones." Ryan's face then left the vision of the thousands of victims in the box but something replaced her face. Something even more terrible. Her feet.

She lowered them into the box, with the people underneath them running for their lives to avoid being crushed under them. As soon as her feet were mere inches away from the box, the colonists smelled the rotten smell of her feet. Some passed out right on the spot, with their friends leaving them behind. They were the fortunate ones. They were spared the torture of this. The smell and heat made everything in the box. To think, this was only the first thing she'll do to them
End Notes:
Sorry for the late update.
Love & Punishment by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This is where the meat of the story really is and we get a sense how demented Ryan will truly be to her new slaves as well we get to see a new relationship start to form.
As the group exited the colony, a little bit of their souls were ripped out. The only home they had ever known had just been decimated by that girl and abducted what seemed like everyone they've ever known and put them to work as her slaves or at least, that's what Darwin said. He was reluctant to tag along since they brought Destiny along with them. Ever since they stepped out of the colony, he would try and convince the group to just sacrifice her to Ryan in exchange for the colony.

"I'm just saying, we go back to the colony and offer this bitch to that other bitch to get everyone back." Darwin said, walking faster than everyone else in the group. "Shut up old man. I'm sorry for what I did to your friends in the three years that lived here!" Destiny yelled at Darwin, stopping in her tracks. "I'm sorry OK?"

"Sorry doesn't fix the past. Even when you had the chance to redeem yourself by leaving us alone, you ended trying to kill John and me. I think I'm starting to agree with Darwin." Ariel said, now standing in front of Destiny, right in her face, showing no other emotions other than anger.

"Enough!" John yelled out of anger and frustration. "The past is the past! We can't change that. Here's the deal. We have no home. We can't go to that bitch and give up only one person for the entire colony. As far as I know, she can't be reasoned with. This is this only person we can go to and she might be the only hope we got." John said, breaking up the argument between the group. "I don't like Destiny as much as you Darwin, she tried to kill me and I don't want to go to a human for help but we have to. But first, let's lay some ground rules. Number one, don't tell her why we're here. Number two. Try not to kill each other. Understood?" Everyone shook their heads in agreement. "Good. Let's go." John said walking towards the exit of the tunnel, leading the group in absolute silence except for the scraping of their feet as they walked.

Jessica's day had started of normally. She went out jogging at around eight in the morning and came home to relax but that changed when she discovered the two little people, her world changed drastically. She thought about what would she do to them if she wasn't careful. She could crush them under her foot and she would never know she did it. She began to think about things like this on her bed, just in her bra and underwear. She then felt something tap her left arm. Turning her head, she saw the group of people staring at her with Jerry tapping on her skin. She then got up, crossed her legs and gently placed the group in front of her.

"Jerry! I thought we agreed to just be friends. And you brought company. I'm sorry." Jessica said, speaking to Jerry and partially the group.

"Jessica. I have a confession to make. We've been banished from the colony. We can't go back home." Jerry lied as Jessica picked all them up and brought them to her face.

"I feel so bad for you guys. What did you do? I thought you were like the scouts of the colony. They wouldn't just throw out the scouts that gather them food." Jessica questioned them.

"We don't know why we were tossed out." Ariel said timidly, scared of what this giant girl would do. She had this fear ever since she had seen Destiny kidnap John and almost eat him. She then walked over to John and grabbed his hand tightly. Jessica seemed to notice this sign of affection as she lifted the two up and placed them on her nightstand.

“I won't hurt you two. I'm guessing you two are together. How long?" Jessica asked in a sweet as possible. John answered her first before Ariel could.

"I'd say around three months." John guesstimated.

"That's so sweet." She sighed. "I can't even remember that last time I was truly in love."

She then looked down at her hand and saw Jerry sitting down on her thumb with his head down. "I'm sorry Jerry. Here, come here." Jessica then set Darwin and Destiny in front her feet and gently picked up Jerry to put him in front of her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jessica. It's just..back at the colony, every girl would avoid me like I was the plague and you were the first girl that actually cared about me. Plus you didn't try to kill me." Jerry began to cry as he told Jessica his feelings. "I-I-I love you Jessica. You're kind and sweet. Loving even. I don't care about the size difference between us. Even if you were the size of the whole entire planet and I was just a speck of dust, I would love you the same." This made Jessica wipe a tear from her right eye.

"You know what? We'll give this a shot." She then brought him lower to her lips and continued to kiss him repeatedly. After she was done, Jerry was covered in her bright red lipstick. She then pulled him away and looked at what she had done. "I love you so much." Jerry said.

While Jessica and Jerry were starting to see that they were made for each other, Ryan was having a little too much fun with her slaves. She had them pamper her feet but in the process of having her feet enter the box, she crushed around twenty of her new toys using only her toes.

She felt their blood bleed around her soles and she leaned back and dragged her flats towards her. She then flipped them over and out popped her Number one and dropped him into her palm. "You know what your friends are doing right now, Number one? They are cleaning my feet right now. You know, before I discovered your little door, I went out running with my friend Jessica and guess how sweaty and smelly they got." Ryan then giggled as she felt some of her slaves tickle her sole. Paul was forced to go along with it to prevent upsetting Ryan. "It feels real good I bet."

She stopped moaning and down at the box, she scrunched her toes, crushing around fifty slaves in the process. "You're so adorable when you're scared Number one. But don't worry, I won't hurt you if you do what I say. Now, I bet you want to go back inside my mouth." Paul begged his goddess.

"Please no! I'll go clean your flats be-" Ryan ignored her Number one and popped him in her mouth.

"Don't worry little one, I won't swallow you." Ryan said as she continued to enjoy Paul's sweet flavor on her tongue and she continued to moan and groan as she felt her Number one squirm around on her tongue. Her sexy salvia quickly filled her mouth, coating Paul making him even more slimy and tasty.

Down at her feet, the slaves switched turns who cleaned Ryan's feet, switching every few minutes due to the awful smell filling their lungs, causing most of them to pass out. Phil was a young one and was forced to see his first giant women. He'd lost both his parents in the massive crowd when he landed inside the massive box. This being the first time alone,he was very frightened by the crowd and a few moments later, the giant girl and her feet.

The stench that followed quickly filled the lungs of everyone in the box, even reaching Phil, who was a few hundred feet away from Ryan's massive toes. The way she gently wiggled her toes and showed them off was exciting for some, albeit an extremely small minority. But the vast majority of people in the box tried their hardest to avoid them as best they could.

Phil was one of the fortunate ones, or what you would call fortunate because on Ryan's other foot, the slaves had to clean under Ryan's toenails. He'd been given the task of cleaning in between Ryan's big and second toes. This is where the least amount of toe jam surprisingly enough while the most was located in the pinkie toes, where his parents were working.

After smelling Ryan's foot stench for almost ten minutes or what seemed like hours, Phil's shift ended. As he moved along to rest, he pulled off the last bit of toe jam from the sensitive area. His fingers must've hit Ryan's sweet spot as this triggered the scrunching of Ryan's toes, crushing him and everyone that was in between them. Needless to say, there was blood everywhere. From Ryan's toes to even the people next in line, blood shot up everywhere.

In the distance, the survivors of the encounter could hear her giggle and moan in excitement. That's when things got really heated in the box. The colonists backed away from Ryan's feet and got to the other side of the box. There was shouting and yelling but one phrase soon became the voice of the entire colony. "Vilis."

Ryan barely noticed the whole thing going on on her feet until a giant crowd rush away from her feet. She felt nothing touch her feet except for the blood of the colonists she had just crushed.

"Looks like I'm going to have to stop our little fun." Ryan said as she spit out Paul and put him on her bed. "This is what happens when you don't do what I tell you." Ryan whispered to Paul. She then lifted her feet from the box and adjusted herself to have her face in the box.

"Why aren't you cleaning my feet like I told you to?" Ryan said in a pissed off voice. She even spit a little, coating several dozen people in a little bit of salvia. "You think I'll let any of you live without a little manual labor on my feet? I didn't think it would come to this but..." She sighed. "I want you to pick one hundred people. Do it in the next minute or I'll pick them myself." Ryan said as she left the colonists vision but what she ordered didn't happen. They continued to yell "Vilis! Vilis! Vilis!"

This was a popular slur in the colony for 'fuck you' over and over again. Unfortunately for the colonists, Villis was very similar to the Latin translation of 'Fuck you'. Ryan not only heard this but she also spoke and understood Latin so she quickly turned around and grabbed the jar that was going to be her Number one's home.

"Think you can just yell 'fuck you' and not get punished?" This caused the whole box to become silent. "You thought wrong." That's when Ryan's hands returned and grabbed about a hundred people and tossed them all of them in her jar. She then lifted the box and put it in front of the entrance of the colony on her side of the wall. She then sealed it up to prevent any of her slaves from escaping.

Ryan then carried the jar to her kitchen and put them on her counter. "Congrats little ones. You will be a great example for the others. By being my dinner. I had two of you earlier and they were pretty yummy. And I have another one of you as my Number one and he tastes delicious but I haven't eaten him. He's too good but all of you." She paused and rubbed her stomach as she heard it growl. "All of you will go digest in my stomach and feed me. I don't want to do this but, all you had to do was clean my goddamn feet." Ryan banged her fist on the counter, shaking the jar in the process. She the took a deep breath and walked to her fridge.

"What can I have with them?" She thought as she looked around her fridge and saw absolutely nothing. She then walked back to where she put the jar. "I'm sorry little ones but I'm just going to have you guys." Ryan then got on her tiptoes and reached for a plate and in the process showed the entire jar her smooth and nicely shaped stomach that had been covered in a shirt that was a size too small. This gave her future meals a c small chance to look at where they were about to go.

She set the plate next to the jar, picked up it and dumped the population on the plate. Ryan couldn't help but to lick her lips when she saw her future meals struggle to get up.

"There's so many of you! I don't know which one of you will go down first. What a minute, I know how I'll choose." She then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, showing her victims what will be the last thing they'll ever see. She then got very close to the plate and began to do a lap on the plate, collecting about fifty people. And when she got to the edge of the plate, she stopped and put her tongue back in her mouth, prompting her to swallow her meal of tiny people.

The people on her tongue, the ones that hadn't gotten out of the way in time, were panicking. Everyone except for one woman by the name of Valeria. She had been one of the smarter ones that knew full well that if the colony didn't do what their new goddess said, there would be consequences. And she was facing these even though she had worshipped her like a literal goddess. She got in between her toes and ate some toe jam and this is what she got?

Valeria's body was covered in her goddess’s salvia. Her goddess’s massive tongue sloshed her and her friends that had been stupid enough not to listen to the goddess that crushed their friends and families. Spraying them with their blood. Unknown to anyone in Ryan's mouth, the blood of their friends had made their taste even sweeter which was why every few seconds, her cavernous mouth would be filled like an echo chamber. It was her moaning with ecstasy and pleasure. That's when the show ended for them. Ryan lifted up her massive tongue began to send the crowd of fifty people down her throat. Ready to be digested.

As the bulge on her throat went down to her stomach, Ryan moaned and let out a sigh as she felt the clump of people finally silence her stomach. She then looked down and saw the rest of her meal. She stared at the plate with her haunting brown eyes. "God! They tasted so good. Now it's your turn." Ryan then lifted up the plate and opened her mouth. She tilted the plate and this sent her remaining snacks down to her mouth but this time, she didn't swallow them whole.

As soon as the first of her snacks entered her mouth, she bit down, crushing them and she continued this trend until all of her snacks were assembled in one giant clump of blood and guts that sat on her tongue. "It tastes so good!" Ryan thought as she swallowed the clump of people, sending the survivors of her previous outing a last little message. "You don't want to fuck with me." Ryan said out loud, letting out a cute and almost innocent burp. "Excuse me. Wouldn't want anyone to think that I don't have table manners." Ryan said as she walked towards the box full of angry slaves but she had a feeling that when she showed them what she did, they would listen to her much better.

She lifted the box and saw a little more than two thousand people staring at her, screaming vulgar things such as "Monster!" and the trend of "Vilis" being shouted over and over again.

But that all stopped when she smiled and revealed her blood soaked teeth. "Those friends of yours that I took? I ate them. First whole and then I decided to chew them up. Not going to lie, when you're crushed, you all taste amazing. Do I get my point across?" Ryan waited for an answer. This answer came from George Marcus who at this point hadn't even smelled her feet let alone touch them.

"We will do whatever you want Goddess Ryan. Weather it worship your feet or clean your mouth. I could go on go-"

Ryan interrupted him. "Number one, I know for a fact that you didn't even go near my feet when they were inside here and number two, you didn't tell them that I technically own them because of you?" Ryan paused and looked back at her Number one still sitting on her bed, where she left him. "Number three, I think you need your own punishment. In my running shoe." Ryan said as she delicately picked up George. She didn't even have to try, the crowd helped her corner him.

When she got what she wanted, she closed the lid to the box and said goodbye to her slaves for the night. "Night little ones. Be prepared to work because after what you pulled today, I'd say some of you won't last the rest of the week." Ryan said as she closed the box once again. "Not going to lie little one, going in my running shoe for the night is too easy for scum like you. Which is why, in the morning, I will go on my daily run with my friend while you are in my shoe and if you live, I will have you for breakfast. A tiny man should fill me up for at least an hour before I feast on more of my slaves." Ryan shivered in excitement. "Good night!" She said as she dropped him inside her two year old running shoes and grabbed her Number one and dropped him in the jar and went to sleep, satisfied about what she did today.

"Ryan! I have a proposal for you!" George called out while he was in her shoe. He was desperate for a way to live and keep his colony safe. He was going to give up the one thing that made them have an even playing field with the giant girls that towered before them. One weapon that could bring down a goddess. His shrinking weapon that he had long since modified to suit his purposes of crushing all his opposition. Just in case another girl tried to mess with the colony.

As soon as Ryan heard this, she turned around, grabbed her shoe and shook it to retrieve her little prisoner. "What's that little man? It better be good.”

George took a deep breath and confessed to his goddess what he and his colony was armed with. "A few months ago, we perfected the technology to shrink matter. I'm proposing that if you let my colony go free, we will give you the technology to build it." George couldn't believe what he just said. After his father died by Destiny's hands, he had vowed to keep as many rangers safe as he could. But sometimes you have to negotiate with your enemy for the safety of the colony.

"I'm going to make some alterations to your plan little one. One, you won't just give me the technology to build the shrinking things. You'll give me the actual things. Got that?" Ryan paused to let George respond. "I understand." He said shamefully. "Two. I won't fully relinquish control of your friends. But I will let you return home but in return, every day on my command, a group of let's say, a hundred will be sent to worship me. Resistance will result in those and a few innocents going down my throat or perhaps joining me on a little run. And finally, you will erect monuments to me and my gorgeous body. Got that?" Ryan said as she closed her fist, giving George a tiny amount of air to breathe. She basically forced him to submit to her and her demands.

"You have my word. Just let us go!" George called out in an attempt to have Ryan let go of him. And after a few seconds, Ryan let go of George and gave him room to breathe. "Now....should I tell them or you? Considering that you can't even tell them that I own them before, I think I'll do it." Ryan then started to walk towards the box carrying the tiny George.

"Attention everyone. You're free, you can go home." Ryan said in her mighty and powerful voice. Even if she was gone just a few minutes, this woke everyone up that was in the box. They were sleeping and or at least, trying to when Ryan came into view. She tried to continue her speech but she was constantly interrupted by cheers and cries of joys. Frustrated by the amount of times she tried to speak up, she got closer to the box and stuck her face inside and opened her mouth to reveal her massive jaws that could take nearly a hundred of them in a single bite and still be hungry in a few minutes. "This is where you'll be going if you don't shut up!" Ryan bellowed down to her slaves. "Now, you will be free but not free as you were before. Every day, starting tomorrow you will worship me like a queen. Congrats. You have your freedom but remember who gave you this freedom. And if you betray me....you will be severely punished." Ryan said as she walked away once again. She wanted to release them right then and there but she was exhausted plus she just wanted to make her slaves suffer more before she released them one last time.

On the other side of the wall, Jessica had been building a little camp for her new visitors that was underneath her dresser and a special tent for Jerry that sat on her nightstand. He wanted to be close to Jessica in case she wanted to have some fun. She had already kissed him in places he hadn't even felt before. He wanted more of this. Her lips were just so soft and he wanted it. He wanted her all over him.

"Jessica! Can you pick me up?" Jerry called to Jessica who was lying down on her bed playing on her phone. She smiled, turned off her phone and picked Jerry up. "So what do need little Jerry? I see you're still covered my lipstick from earlier. Do you need to be cleaned?" Jessica asked in her sweet voice.

"Do me a favor Jessica. I know this may sound weird but." He paused and looked down at John and Ariel cuddling in their tent. It was like the perfect relationship. "I want you to put me in your mouth. Bathe me in your saliva." Jerry said timidly. This shocked Jessica to the very core. "I can't Jerry. There's just too many ways for me to accidentally kill you. I could swallow you, drown you in salvia. I could accidentally crush you with my teeth or my tongue. I'm sorry but I don't think I can." Jessica said as she brought Jerry to eye level. "There has to be one thing you can do. Please Jessica?" Jerry asked, pleading to Jessica for something she can give.

"But there's something I can do." Jessica smiled and brought him closer to her lips. "One day and when both of us are ready, I'll let you wander around my mouth but for now..." Jessica then opened her lips to reveal her slick and slimy tongue. Jerry was ready and when the massive beast hit him, he was coated in his girlfriend's salvia but when he was expecting more, he felt Jessica put him back down on his table. And he saw the massive beast seep back into her mouth.

"I think that's enough for today. Like I said, when we're ready, we can experiment with other things but right now, let's just stay with licking. Is that ok with you?" Jessica asked in a sweeter voice than normal.

"That's perfectly fine with me. That was amazing. Feeling your taste buds hit me was incredible! Then there was the softness of your tongue! And the heat and humidity. Your body is simply amazing, not just your mouth Jessica." This made Jessica blush a little. Jerry soon sat down on the white nightstand, a few feet from where his tent was.

"I don't think any guy has ever said that about me. All it took was finding a little man to make me feel this way." Jessica confessed, as she laid back down on her bed. "Although, no other man has ever let me lick them. Or even wanted to have me lick them. Or was the size of an ant." Jessica laughed awkwardly. "I just want to say, I would love to do that again."

"Me too." Jerry said as he wiped away the saliva away from his face. He smiled as his gigantic girlfriend turned around and went to sleep. All he could see was her back but he loved everything about her.

Meanwhile at the camp underneath Jessica's dresser, John was in his and Ariel's tent as the events above them unfolded. Ariel suddenly came into the tent with John lying down on the cot, trying to relax. "I think we need to do something! John?!" Ariel yelled at John, seeing Jessica lift Jerry up to her mouth. "She's going to eat him! A human is going eat one of our friends and you're just sitting there. I thought you hated her." Ariel said in a panicked voice.

"Relax Ariel. They're in love. She won't hurt him. Sides, he wants her to put her inside her mouth. I don't care if she swallows him whole or crushes him under her teeth. He's doing what he loves with who he loves. Now get over here. Stop worrying about Jerry, Ariel. He'll be fine." John had been sitting down on their bed ever since they put it up while Ariel had been standing up pacing. "We've all had long day. Take a break. And while you're at it, why don't you take off your clothes and just relax." John said as stood up and hugged Ariel from behind. "I care about the colony as much as you but you need to relax every once in awhile."

Right then and there, Ariel burst into tears. "I know John. We need to get them back. I know you told us not to tell Jessica about what happened to the colony but sooner or later, she'll want to know what really happened. Why we ran and if she doesn't ask, Jerry will tell her." John then squeezed even harder on Ariel. "I'll tell you what. Go to sleep and we'll talk to Jessica in the morning. Ok?" Ariel then rubbed her eyes and followed John to the bed.

"You promise?" Ariel asked as she wiped away tears from her face. "Imagine what we've been through both as a couple and as a colony. We've lived through the starvation the first year of school. We survived Destiny and we even took her down like it was nothing. We'll not only survive but we'll thrive when this is over." John then got Ariel around and hugged her once again before he got her on to the makeshift bed. "Now, I can't promise what'll happen next. But I will do everything in my power to make sure that you're safe." John finally said as he brushed off a tear from Ariel's face. "You're so sweet John. Thank you."
End Notes:
Thank you for reading. As always, reviews are always appreciated.
The Plan by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
Chapter five,this one and the last one of this part(Chapter seven, coming very, very soon) are the 'meat and potatoes' of part two. Enjoy Ryan and her plan for the colony(more to be seen in part three).
The next morning, Jessica woke up as perfect as ever but when she got up, she saw the tiny Jerry looking at her. She smiled as she picked him and put him at eye level. "I've never seen anything so beautiful." Jerry said to his gigantic girlfriend Jessica. "I look horrible in the morning. My hair is in a mess, and then there's my morning breath that I bet you wouldn't want to go near. " Jessica paused for a quick second, remembering the events from last night. "Wait, would you?" Jessica asked as she tried to fix her hair while at same time trying to be sexy for Jerry.

"May I take a peek into your mouth, please Jessica? It would mean the world to me if you did.”

Jessica then stood up and made sure to be as quiet to awake the people down near her feet. "I'll tell you what Jerry. Before I brush my teeth, I will let you explore my mouth for a minute. Would you like that?" Jessica proposed to the tiny Jerry.

"I would love that." Jerry responded

As the two walked into Jessica's bathroom, Jessica placed Jerry on her white counter and knelt down so Jerry was at her mouth level. "You ready Jerry?" Jessica asked.

"Yes my beauty! I'm ready once again to be inside your mouth!" Jerry said this as Jessica opened her mouth and let her tongue lay on the cold counter, letting Jerry climb inside her cavernous mouth. It was like a giant red carpet entrance and he welcomed her invitation inside her humid, saliva filled mouth. As he stepped inside, Jerry felt and smelled Jessica's breath of that had been bottled up inside her mouth all night. The best way he could describe Jessica's mouth was kind of like rotten food but that didn't mean that he was disgusted. He was the complete he was surrounded by Jessica and her sexy body.

The feeling of her tongue was nothing short of amazing. Last night, he had the opportunity to get licked by the monster he was currently walking on. He then collapsed to get the full experience of the massive and simply put, erotic tongue. Feeling the soft flesh that was Jessica's tongue was amazing. The saliva was slick and slimy that covered Jerry was orgasmic to the tiny man. The indoctrination that had received as a child quickly vanished in his head. The fear he once had for giant girls was nullified in Jerry's mind. He fully embraced Jessica's soft yet firm tongue that surrounded him.

Then there was the massive size of the actual mouth. Jessica had her mouth open and this made everything better to be seen. The back of her throat was fully visible but there was a lot of darkness in the furthest point back. Jerry knew full well not to go back there as it lead directly down into Jessica's stomach but he didn't care. He ignored the sense of danger that was ever present and pressed on to explore her ever expansive mouth.

Suddenly, a very loud knock on the door caused Jessica to spit Jerry up. "Sorry Jerry. Can we continue this later? I completely forgot about my friend and I run every morning. I'm so sorry." Jessica said spitting Jerry out and carrying him to her bed. "I'll be back in like two hours." Jessica said as she grabbed her shorts, shirts and shoes. After putting on her clothing, she picked up Jerry one last time and kissed before she ran outside to see Ryan.

"Hey Ryan." Jessica said while she said hugging her while at the same time, Ryan lifted her leg. "How've you been?"

"Good. Ready to go?" Ryan said as she reached for the door from behind Jessica. "Let's go."

"So where to this time?" Jessica asked. "The park? Just around the city? Or how about the the new hiking trail?"

"How about we just run around the park and we can go back to your place and have breakfast. I know I need some food. And so do you." Ryan then patted her stomach that was exposed by her short shirt. But what she was hiding from Jessica was that before she released the colony to go back and rebuild, she took a few and decided to keep them as ‘extras’ for her personal use. Some were devout slaves to Ryan and her feet while others were defiant to her. And those that were hesitant to obey her were punished severely.

A few minutes prior...

Ryan had woken up in her nothing but her underwear. Her bare breasts were quite perky and great for scoring some quick nights down at her college. She couldn't remember much from last night when she got up but when she looked at her Number one sitting up on her nightstand, she remembered the box and the colony it contained. She got up out of her bed and walked to the box. She lifted the tiny Number One and placed him on her palm. "So, what should I do with your colony down there? I'm thinking I should just kill them all. How do you feel about that?" Ryan asked as she brought her Number one closer to her face. “Just imagining them going down my throat or under my bare feet. Oh my god, that'll be so great. And you'd be the only one left.” Ryan looked at her number one with a bright smile of her face.

"If you want to kill all your potential slaves, you could do that. But imagine what three thousand of me can do. Sure, I can clean one of your toes. I can be a piece of gum to you but what happens when you want me to do the job of a hundred? Now, I don't mean to question your authority, not for you goddess.” Paul chuckled nervously, scared of what Ryan would do to him. “But, it's a lot better to have a thousand than one." His plan soon worked. He had not only saved the colony from certain death but he would be more of a person in Ryan's eye than slave. Not equal but, pretty close to one.

"I like the way you think number one." Ryan said, putting him down on her table. "The more slaves I have, the more pleasure I can have." Ryan stood up, giving Paul a great look at her thighs and partially her ass. The two round rumps that Paul was thought to fear was arousing to him. The little clothes that he did have left on his body revealed a slight erection that showed his attraction to his master. Ryan looked down at him. He covered himself. "Don't be afraid. If you're attracted to me, that just makes things easier for the both of us. We can play later though. I have to first, release the colony and then go on a quick run with Jessica." Ryan walked over to the box. "Oh, wait. You haven't met her have you? She's such a great person. I think you'll like her." Paul had heard George briefly talk about her when they were still in the colony.

"I think you mentioned her once last night." Paul knew Ryan either stopped listening or she couldn't hear his voice anymore. "Why do I even bother? Thousand times my size and I'm talking to her like she's one of us." Paul said to himself. "Still pretty hot though."

Ryan then lifted up the top of the box, blinding everyone inside. "Poor babies. Being blinded." Ryan said in a sarcastic manner. "Do you want to be my slaves forever? And not see your home again? Then stand up! All of you!" Ryan called out to the box. "There we go. Now, about what I said last night. Your leader still needs to give me your ticket to freedom. You know what I want." Ryan waited for response from George.

"I'll give you what you want. Just let us go!" He called out from the crowd. “I'll go in the colony and go get everything we have on the stuff!" Ryan hesitated to trust him.

"You have five minutes to get what I want. Every ten seconds you're late, one of your friends will be swallowed. Understand?" George was forced to comply with her crazy plan. "Yes my goddess."

Ryan then set George on the ground and he sprinted towards the hole that Ryan had clawed her way through. After a few seconds of running, George was at the entrance. He looked back at the box and the waiting Ryan counting down. He didn't have much time left before she started to eat his colony. He quickly typed in the password and bolted into his old home.

As George ran to the ministry tower to collect Ryan's treasure, he saw the destruction that she'd caused. His favorite restaurant was nothing but dust. It was completely ruined. Then there was his old house. He could see obvious signs of blood. He almost threw up just thinking what Ryan would do. Blood on the sidewalk. Claw marks on the walls that surrounded the colony. He teared up but he couldn't stop. Every second he wasted was another one of his people getting eaten. He bolted towards the ministry tower, dead set on getting to the device before Ryan began her feast.

After a few seconds of running, George was at the foot of the tower. It was somewhat intact, considering the destruction that surrounded it. Breaking the glass door that was once the entrance, George began his climb up to his office. "Why did I trust her? She got every in the whole colony abducted. Maybe that was her plan! That bitch!" George said outloud. Then he felt a rumble a few stories below him.

"Hurry up little man! You have another minute before I start my feast. I suggest you hurry!" George heard Ryan loud and clear so he ramped up his pace. Only one thought kept him going.’For the colony.’

After a full painstaking minute, George finally reached the top. He ran to his office and entered the PIN number to his vault. "Come on you son of a bitch! Open faster!" George screamed at the vault. He remembered it would open a lot faster but that wasn't when he was rushed for time. A few seconds later, it fully opened and he grabbed everything he could carry. The backpack, the shrink device that he'd developed and even the blueprints in case Ryan wanted develop her own device.

"Three....two....one. Looks like breakfast began earlier than expected." George heard Ryan say. "Oh god no!" George screamed at the top of his lungs as he bolted out the door and ran down stairs. He'd given up the biggest secret that the colony had and he wasn't going to waste innocent lives.

Several minutes later, he returned to Ryan, exhausted and out of breath. "I'm back. You can stop feasting on my people!" George called out to Ryan.

Ryan had been eating the population for a few minutes and even though for the most part, they would instantly be incinerated in her stomach, she was getting pretty full. She looked down at her feet to see George holding some strange devices. She swallowed the last person she had in her mouth, hearing a small scream as the woman she sent down her stomach to be burned and digested alive along with the other twenty or so colonists. She began to speak to him. "You took longer than you or your friends would have liked didn't you?” She giggled. “They did taste pretty good though. Pretty filling if I do say so myself." Ryan then plucked George from the ground and put him on her palm. "You got the goods?" George got on his knees, pulled out the blueprints and other devices out of a backpack he was wearing.

"I'm sorry that they're so small in comparison to you but they were made with intentions to defend the colony from giants like yourself." George said as Ryan took them before he could them. “I hope they'll suffice.”

Ryan gently picked up the blueprint and squinted to even see the paper. "I can't read it but I know someone who can." Ryan said as she brought George over to the box, dumping him inside. "Number one, I really hope you know how to read because if you don't, I'll find someone who can." Ryan called out as she stood up and started walking towards the lamp post.

"Yes Ryan, I can read. What do you want me to read?" Paul shouted, waking from his short lived nap. He saw her beautiful form walked towards him carrying a small piece of paper in her fingertips. "You know what this is?" Ryan put the paper in front of him. "I recognize this. It's the device we used to shrink Destiny. What do you want me to do with it?"

"I want you and a few people from that box to make me my own ray, like this one." Ryan the held up the tiny ray that George had gave her. She then broke it in her fist and threw the remains on the floor. "I'll give you an hour or two. I'll let you pick out the people that know what to do. If I already got to them, sorry." Ryan said. She then scooped up Paul and carried him to the box. "Attention! You will go free! Soon enough. Now, my Number one will need a few people to stay out here and build something for me. You'll get treated as a slave but not like your friends." Ryan shouted to the citizens of the box. "I'll turn it over to my number one who has to pick from all of you. Be patient and if anyone talks while he's speaking...." Ryan then opened her mouth and traced her finger down her throat. "Got that?" Everyone was silent and nodded their heads.

"Hello! Anyone who worked on project Renewal, please step forward. This is for the survival of the colony! I will need specifically builders, scientists and I will need George Marcus. That is all." Paul said before Ryan brought him back up to her face.

"Everyone come forward who was involved with the thing. The people who my Number one doesn't recognize will be put in my shoe when I go for a run in a few minutes . Now, step forward." Ryan said as she brought up a few people up and repeated the process until all the people that stepped forward were at her feet. She then lowered Paul down to the floor to investigate the applicants.

After some looking at the people who worked on the project, Paul was forced to single out the people that had cheated their way into the group. He singled them out which turned out to be more than Ryan expected. Out of the fifty people that had stepped forward, a little more than ten lying their way here. Ryan wasted no time in picking them up and bringing them up to face.

"I tell you one thing. 'Don't step forward if you don't know how to build this!' And what do you do?" Ryan shamed the people on her palm. "I know I said you would go in my shoe while I go for a run. I didn't lie about that. Some of you will go in my shoe, some of you will be my snacks for later while the rest, the rest will be my personal pleasure devices." As Ryan said this, she stood up and left the people at her feet alone.

She took the jar that her Number one had slept in the night before and dump around seven of the ten inside the jar, leaving three in her palm. She unclenched her fist and brought the two men and one girl closer to her face. They could feel the warm air coming out of her adorable nose. They instantly regretted their decision of lying about Project Renewal.

"Please! We made a mistake!" The girl shouted to Ryan. "Just let us go back to our families!" She cried out to Ryan out of desperation. She just smiled and picked up her shoe.

"You had your chance to stay away from the plan. And now, you'll face my wrath." Ryan said as she brought her shoe up to them. The smell of feet filled the air for all four of them. Ryan didn't seem disgusted in the least. In fact, it looked like she enjoyed the scent of her own feet. And to have three tiny people who won't be able to fight against her evil and demented plans.

Ryan then tilted her palm and dumped the people inside. She could barely hear their screams as she gently put it on the ground. Grabbing her shorts and her sports bra, she put them on and grabbed her running socks. The ones she never washed. And now that she had literally thousands of slaves to do whatever she wanted, why would she ever need to wash a single thing again?

She soon walked back to the box and helped the thousands out. She wanted them to be all rested up for later. After she had her real breakfast, she would kick back and relax with a few hundred people licking her feet. Maybe snack on some of them. "You guys know you all pretty delicious. Although some of you have a salty flavor while others are sweet." Ryan said as she helped the refugees into their home. "By the way Number one. Since I'll be gone for an hour or two, I want you to begin working on the shrink ray. Got that?" Ryan asked her Number one who was by her right foot along with the group. He tried extremely hard not to vomit as he continued to smell that surrounded his group.

"I understand Ryan. I think with this many people, we can build it in a few hours. Have faith in us. Have faith in me." Paul then walked up to Ryan's foot and massaged it gently. Ryan felt it and put one finger on his head.

"You're the best you know that? After my run, me and you are going to have some real fun." Ryan said as she put the last bit of people on the ground. “If you catch my drift.” She then checked the box to see if she missed anyone. She noticed a few speaks that looked smaller than normal. She smiled as she reached across and grabbed the six dots. "Look Number one! I got more insoles for my run!" Unknown to Ryan, the tiny people she was lifting to drop into her shoes were a teacher and five of her students. The teacher, knowing full well what Ryan would do to

She then stood up and carried the tiny people to her shoe. She picked up her right shoe and dumped the people inside. She then put it next to the other shoe and stepped inside. She already felt the blood of some of her victims crushed under her foot. "Is that all you got? I'm going on a three mile run." Ryan said as bent over to tie her shoes even tighter. Doing this, she crushed two more people. She then walked over to the box and put it against the wall to prevent any escape attempts, at least from this side of the wall.

She then picked up the group and put them in the box. She kneeled down to speak to the group. "I'll be back in a few hours little ones. Try and finish as much as you can today. Finish today and I'll reward you all. I'll be off. Have fun little ones!" Ryan said as she left the room and went next door.

Ryan's stomach was full from her small buffet she had a few minutes before. As she knocked on Jessica's door, she patted her white stomach. Then there was her shoes. She would wiggle her toes and would feel some of slaves pop while others stayed alive despite her efforts. "If you survive the run, maybe I can make you my Number two." Ryan the stomped her foot and the disturbance faded away. "I guess not." Ryan giggled with joy.

Jessica then opened her door. "Hey Ryan. You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." Ryan said as she patted her stomach one last time. Jessica then closed the door behind her. "You hungry? After our run, can we get some breakfast?"

"Yeah. I have some awesome stuff. And I know you haven't gone to the store in a few weeks. Seriously, how do you survive without going to the store?"

Ryan just gave the simple smile that Jessica had fallen in love with. "Sometimes I go when I have time but with school and work, there's just no time anymore. And then there's our runs. There just not enough time in the day anymore. You know?"

Jessica just nodded her head in agreement, not wanting to waste anytime. She wanted to get back to Jerry as soon as she could. She wanted to have more fun with him. Ryan on the other hand wanted to spend as much time on her feet to punish the slaves she had complete control over. The ones that she'd eaten a few minutes ago were long since dead but she could still feel some movement in her shoe. She giggled when Jessica and her took their first steps outside.

"It's a hot one today. Wonder if any of you will live." Ryan thought as she followed Jessica to the path they were talking today. "Going the long way this time?" She called out.

"You can. I'll just do one lap. Not really feeling like doing a long run today."

"Whatever suits you." Ryan said as she felt another body pop under her little pinkie toe. She was a goddess to these people. And she felt like she should be worshipped as so. She couldn't wait until she got back home.
End Notes:
Thank you reading, hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. Again, chapter seven will be out very soon and then Part three(which is almost done) will be out for all of you.
Seperated by Toxenisfun
Author's Notes:
This is the final chapter of Part two of the microscopic colony series and I'm excited personally to continue writing the next chapter as it is the longest and most up to date (by my standards) with characters and their dialogue. Anyway, enjoy chapter seven.
As John and Ariel woke up, they woke up to see Jerry covered in a gooey, wet substance. He just stood there with a smile on his face. After a few seconds of awkward silence, John finally spoke. "Jerry...what are you covered in?" John could feel Ariel getting closer and more frightened the longer Jerry stood there.

"You two won't believe this but..." Jerry started to squat down and get closer to the couple. "Jessica put me in her mouth." John stood up and just looked at him with somewhat happiness but at the same time, disgust. "We saw you two last night having some fun and it looks like it escalated pretty quickly." Ariel soon followed John by standing up but she covered herself with a small blanket that Jessica had given them last night.

"As soon as I got up, I saw Jessica open her massive jaws to see her massive tongue. It was so amazing. You know how we we were taught to be afraid of these giants?" Jerry explained. Though this whole thing, he had a smile on his face, frightening Ariel. "It's amazing. Being doused in her saliva wa-" Jerry was soon interrupted by Ariel slapping him across his slimy and saliva coated face.

"What the fuck was that for!" Jerry shouted as Ariel pulled her hand back to wipe away the filth that was Jessica's saliva on the blanket. She then grabbed Jerry by the throat and looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I bet you didn't know this but we were out here scavenging a few months ago, risking our lives for the colony. And that girl who you saved last night was a monster. She crushed rangers like us under her feet. She sat on a few of us. But here's your favorite way to die. She ate us. Sometimes it was in a sandwich that she made while other times it was when she made her breakfast." Ariel pushed Jerry to the wall, further choking him.

"You can let go of him. He's not the enemy." John said as he pulled Ariel off of Jerry, letting him breathe once again. He soon collapsed onto the ground, gasping for air. John then grabbed Ariel by the shoulders and began to try some sense into her. "You know who the enemy is. It's not him. You know that." Ariel just looked at him dead in the eye and kinda smiled.

"I know. But when I see him trying to get eaten by Jessica, it-it-it..." Ariel soon broke into tears and began to lean on John's shoulder.

"Brings you back to the day you rescued me? From Destiny?" Ariel soon walked out of the tent, leaving Jerry who was still on the floor and John alone. "Ariel! Ariel!" John cried out to her. He soon followed her out the tent.

"What's wrong?" John asked after a few seconds of walking to Ariel. She turned around holding a small pennant that was small and painted a bright, shiny gold. "What is that?" John asked. Ariel looked up and wiped away the tears that were on her face.

"A pennant that a ranger gave to me for my first mission. Right before she was swallowed up by Destiny." Ariel explained.

"What happened? And why they'd give you this?" John picked it up to further investigate it. It has a strange symbol that he'd never seen before. It appeared to be two angels wings crossing together with a sword in between them.

"It all started like any mission would. Dangerous. Adeline filled. Some were scared but others lived for it. They prayed for the opportunity to be saviors for the colony. My good friend, Krystal came along. She signed up and I followed her." Ariel explained. "It all went well. Krystal was trained by her mother who was one of the best rangers to live so I listened and followed her. She gave me some pointers. Ones that saved both of us." Ariel then turned around to walk towards the light. John soon followed behind as she continued to tell the story.

"We then got outside and saw the giant room for the first time. It was glorious. The bright sun came in from the window. Over there, by the kitchen counter were a giant pair of shoes. The shoes seemed like they were freshly used. Krystal looked up and ran off. Without thinking or telling the group, I followed." John interrupted Ariel.

"What made you two run?" He asked.

"A foot. Her foot. After a few seconds of running away from the bed, I heard her start to rise from whatever she was doing. I just kept running behind Krystal." Ariel then sat down. "Pretty soon, she stopped and I stopped. She told me to climb to the top or we'd be crushed. Without hesitation, I followed her. After a few seconds of climbing, I smelled her foot come within inches of crushing me. Krystal told me to ignore the smell and to keep climbing up. I did what she said.”

“When we finally reached the top of the counter, there was a giant cookie my left. Krystal ran off to it and I followed suit. But what we didn't notice was Destiny's massive hand come towards us and the cookie. We hopped on and as soon as I got down on my knees to collect the scraps, she picked us up. I looked up and saw her terrifying face. Her jaws that would soon open up and take us down into the pit known as her stomach. We were going to digested.”

"How'd you make it out alive? Landing on a meal is supposed to be certain death." John asked.

"Krystal gave her live for me. When Destiny picked it up, her foot was caught in a small cavern. I wanted to save her but she only pushed me away, told me to run and hope I made it to the ground alive." Ariel then paused and thought about continuing the story. She pressed on. "I did what I was told. I ran to the nearest edge and jumped off. A few seconds after I jumped, the part Krystal was on was in Destiny's mouth. She was either granted a swift death or a painful one. But before I jumped, Krystal threw this at me. " She held up the pennant. "Before we deployed, she showed me it and told me it was a long standing tradition in her family. It stood for hope and unity she said." Ariel then stood up and turned around to see the small little community they had. She smiled and then realized it was a very small fraction of what they once were. "John...."

"Yeah?"

"We need to get back the colony. We can't do it by ourselves but with Jessica, we can." Ariel said confidently. "You said it yourself last night. We're going to tell her everything. The colony, why we're out here."

"Jerry!" John called out to Jerry who was still recovering from Ariel's straggling him.

"What do you need? Your girlfriend want to choke me again?" Jerry called out as her got out of the tent.

"I'm sorry about that." Ariel said hugging him, getting some of Jessica's saliva on her.

"It's fine. Just please, don't do that again." Jerry said as he further embraced Ariel's tight grip on him.

"We need you to tell Jessica." John said, breaking the two up.

"What do you mean? Why we're really here? How her next door neighbor broke the wall and took everyone and everything we ever known? Think she'll be able to handle it?”

Ariel then got closer to him. "Don't worry. John and I will be with you one hundred percent. You just tell her what happened. What you saw." Ariel said as Jerry sat down, sitting down with him as well. "If you two will help me tell her, I'll do it."

"Thanks man." John said, pulling Ariel up. "I don't know what we would do without you." Jerry the got up and headed to his tent. "No problem."

After about an hour, Jessica returned from her jog, as sweaty as ever. Her feet were killing her so she soon collapsed on her bed, kicking off her shoes as well. Her socked feet could finally breathe after being concealed in her sneakers. It didn't help that today was one of the hottest days of the year. After all, it was close to a hundred degrees.

Her face a shade of pink from the heat and the amount of water she didn't drink during her run. She was tired and irritated. She felt like she could pass out at any minute so she collapsed on her mattress. She closed her eyes slowly at first but soon, she completely passed out.

"Oh, she's home." Ariel called out to the group. "She's ignoring us. Jerry! John! Do your thing." Ariel called down to the pair that were sitting near the desk across from Jessica's bed. "You two ready?" She asked from the radio.

"I'm ready. Jerry? You in position?" John was under the dresser and was staring at Jessica's old shoe she had tossed a few seconds prior. He could smell and feel the heat that was coming out of the mouth of the shoe. It wasn't like the torture he endured during his time with Destiny. The shoes he was in weren't just kicked off by a girl who just ran at the very least two miles.

Meanwhile, Jerry had climbed up to his home on Jessica's nightstand. "Ready. God, she looks pretty hot." Jerry said as he stood up from his lying down position. "Really? Didn't you already say that? We get it. You're in love with her." Ariel said. Jerry did agree with her but what he meant was completely different. "She has a red face and she's sweating. She did say she was going on a run. I meant she was temperature hot.”

"On another subject." John said. "Go wake her up. Just don't get killed." Jerry ran towards Jessica's face. To him, she was beautiful. He just wanted to worship her every second of the day. He wanted to drop to his knees and worship her but for the safety of the colony was more important than his pleasures.

"A few more feet till I'm there. Get ready, I'm about to wake the beast." Jerry called out and he extended his arm and touched Jessica's red cheek. It was warm and a little wet. "Jessica? Jessica!" Jerry said to awaken the beast before him. Even though she was very gentle with him while she was awake, when she was asleep, it was a different. "Don't step too close to her nose or you might get sucked in." Ariel said over the radio.

"I know. I remember my training. Ok. Beginning operation Awaken." Jerry said a clenched his fist and began to punch Jessica to waken her.

“Dude, no training in the whole colony could prepare us for any of this. A girl taking our friends, us going to another girl for help? There's no one that could've predicted this.” John said as he backed away from the sneaker. Unknown to him, this was a great move on his part.

Then there a knock on the door. "Get out of there! Now Jerry! We've company!" John yelled as he ran to get Ariel who was sitting near the head of the dresser.

"Jessica! Jesse!" The voice on the other side of the door said. It sounded so familiar to John but he ignored it and continued to run towards Ariel.

Once he got to where Ariel was, John grabbed onto her but she resisted. "What are doing Ariel? We have to hide!" Ariel slowly turned her head to respond to John.

"Don't you recognize that voice? It's her. The one that took the entire colony. She's here." Ariel then got into a ball on the ground still talking to John. "I have to ask you one thing. Does she know we're here?" John then got on one knee and tried to talk some sense into her.

"I don't know if she knows we're here but if she doesn't, there's no reason to make sure she knows. We have to hide. Now." John then grabbed Ariel and pulled her up.

"Has Jerry come back yet?" Ariel asked as she got to her feet and followed John closely.

"As far as I know, he's still up there. He won't leave." John said as they reached the camp.

"You're just gonna leave him up there?" Ariel shouted. Suddenly, they heard a massive creak and then a massive socked foot came down a few feet from their hiding position. They all knew it was Jessica but with Jerry not responding, both of them thought that Jessica had accidentally killed him in her sleep. The feet then began to walk towards the door.

"Jerry! Jerry! Please respond!" John said in desperation. Then he could hear some static on the radio.

"John------ I'm st-----he----." The voice was instantly recognizable even if it was broken up. "He's still alive but I don't know where he is."

"I'm right here." Jerry said as he came seemingly out of nowhere. "I jumped across when I heard the knocking. I tried to wake her up as best I could but..." Jerry said before he started to walk towards the camp.

"You failed. We noticed. But I give credit where it's due. I don't have the guts to walk up to another giant. You do. To me, you're the bravest person here." John said as he heard the door open up. Ariel turned her head and grabbed the two.

"She's here! Let's move!" Ariel screamed at the top of her lungs. They could hear the giants talking about minute things as they ran. Jessica had no idea she was inviting the person that had taken their home and friends to make them slaves and if she was in the mood, snacks.

"Hey Ryan." Jessica said in a kinda drained manner.

"You ready for breakfast?" Ryan brushed her green highlighted hair out of her face. "Did that run really take that much out of you?" She asked as she felt her friends face. It was hot and covered in sweat.

"I usually try to go as far as can but last night was a pretty wild night last night." Ryan raised her eyebrow in surprise.

"Did a guy have something to do with it?" Ryan asked. "And I know when you're lying too." Jessica just blushed, leaving Ryan confirming her guess. "Jessica's back on prowl. I knew you would come over eventually. Now let's eat. I'm freaking starving."

Ryan then stepped inside and kicked off her shoes and socks, showing off her plain white feet. "You know, I always loved the way you painted your nails." Jessica got on her knees to get a closer look at Ryan's toes. "The black nail polish against your white skin is marvelous. Woah..." Jessica stood back up as soon as she got the slightest whiff of her friends foot stench.

"Sorry about that. I've been running since you left and I only got back to my room to grab a few things. And then I came here."

Jessica was listening as she walked to her kitchen and pulled out some eggs and cheese out of her fridge. "Whenever you get home, wash your feet, I can smell them from here." This made Ryan blush.

"You should know how rank my feet get. After all, we did share a room from a few days in high school." Jessica laughed.

"Why do you think I got my own place. To get away from your feet. But everything else is perfect about you. God, I wish I had your body." Ryan blushed. "Guys would be all over me." Ryan got behind Jessica and started massaging her shoulders.

"Guys are already over you. Just look at last night. You said it yourself. So when is this supposed to be ready?" Ryan walked over to the counter and continued the conversation.

"Soon. Now take a seat on the table. I'll call you over when it's ready." Jessica was giving Ryan some attitude but she knew it was because of the heat so she blew it off and sat down at the table.

Down at the giant girl's feet, the group were planning on how not to get spotted but at the same time warn Jessica how dangerous her friend was to them.

"We can't do it. If we go out there, her keen eye will spot us and that's the end of the salvation of the colony." Darwin said as he entered the circle.

"We still need to risk it. If we make it across and tell Jessica, we might be able to get the colony back. And we might get to use the shrink device on the girl." This struck Destiny who had been quiet ever since they got out of the colony in fear that the people that surrounded her would turn on her.

"The what? The thing you used to bring me to this size?" John sighed and hushed everyone.

"You have to understand. You may have killed a few rangers but she took the entire colony. You're lucky that we didn't kill you. When we get to Jessica, we're using that device against her friend. And this time, we won't make the same mistake we did with you." John said, frightening the group but specifically Destiny. She soon ran off to her tent.

"One less person against your plan is gone. Great job." Ariel said, unamused.

"You have to do what you have to..." John slowly stopped what he was saying when saw a few people come from the entrance to the colony from under the bed. "Oh my god. Survivors! Ariel, go get them! Jerry, you and I will tell Jessica. Darwin, you stay here and try not to kill Destiny when she comes back. Let's move!" John soon ran towards Jerry and he pulled him up. Meanwhile, Ariel ran to get the people that had escaped the girl that was no less than half a mile from where they were. They needed help and Ariel was going to help them.

As John and Jerry ran passed the feet of the girl who they still didn't know the name of, they got the smell of them. The feet were equally frightening to the two men. As they passed her feet, Jerry would sometimes look over to see her slightly wiggle her toes.

"Why do you think she took the colony?" Jerry asked John as they ran closer to Jessica. "She's crazy. I don't know and I don't want to know. We're just lucky we got out in time." John shouted to Jerry.

"What the hell is that?" The girl said as the two men ran by her feet. She stood up and John got on the ground who was followed by Jerry jumping on the ground.

"Did she see us?" Jerry said. "I don't think so. Let me check." John brought his head up to see where the girl went. Not even a second later, a massive toe came within a foot of John's face.

"She spotted us! Oh god...oh god....we're gonna die!" Jerry panicked. He soon began to cry as he thought the girl had found them. That changed when the foot continued to move, ignoring them.

"Where's she going?" Jerry asked as he stood up and watched her walk. Jerry might not have known where the massive girl was heading but John sure did. "Ariel."

"What?" Jessica asked as she finished Ryan's and hers meals. Ryan just ignored her friend and continued to walk to where Ariel was helping the escapees.

"So how long have you known about them?" Ryan said as she bent over to pick up one of the escapees and brought them up to her face.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica's heart was racing. "You know..." Ryan turned around and put the insignificant man in her friends face. "Do you know what these are?" Ryan then reached into her pocket and pulled out a pistol looking device. "Get over here." Ryan commanded. Jessica was shocked that her best friend would pull a gun on her. "Do what I told you to or I'll shoot." Ryan said as she put her foot on the ground, crushing several people and blocking the way from more from escaping.

Ariel saw the giants come closer so she directed what was left of the group to go to under the dresser where their 'home' was. The group was made up of about twenty five people. She directed to run in a straight line, straight towards the dresser.

Ariel stayed behind not because she wanted to but because she was blocked by Ryan and Jessica's feet that formed a triangle that prevented her from escaping. She looked up and saw Ryan holding a larger version of the shrink ray that she had seen in George's vault a few months ago. In her other hand, she could faintly see a small person, wiggling around, trying to break free.

"I want you to eat him." Ryan said plainly. Jessica was shocked by this.

"You want me to eat a living person! That's disgusting Ryan! I won't do that!" Jessica said out of sheer disgust from Ryan's absurd request. Ryan brought the gun closer to Jessica's throat.

"Do it or I shoot. You have three seconds before I fire."

"Ryan....you're crazy! Sides, you won't kill your best friend. Would you?" Ryan got closer to Jessica's throat with the gun and had her open her mouth.

"Three...... Open your mouth swallow this little person. I have a whole community of these little people. This little guy means nothing to us Jessica. We can be goddesses to these people. You can have them clean your feet. Clean everything you command them to. Hell, you can even have them as a midnight snack. All you have to do is swallow this one guy."

Jessica could hear the tiny man begging for life. "Please miss! I have a family! Please don't swallow me!" Jessica heard the tiny man say. On her lips, she could feel his small and minute teardrops. She almost wanted to cry herself but with a gun to her throat, she opened her mouth and let her quote unquote victim see what was going to happen to him. The slimy tongue must seem monstrous compared to him coated in her salvia. She whispered to the tiny man. "I'm sorry. I have to."

"Two....." Ryan said as she lowered the tiny man closer to Jessica's mouth. "Think about it Jessica. You longer get to be a nobody. You'll get to be their goddess. Imagine it. Thousands of these little things. They'll worship you when tell them to and if they don't..." Ryan then raised her foot and pounded her foot on the ground, shaking the tiny people including Ariel who was closest to her foot.

"You have one second to swallow this man before I do it myself and I shoot." Ryan said, lowering the man even closer to Jessica's mouth. "One." Jessica's heart stopped when Ryan moved the tiny man to in front of her mouth and without hesitation, she dropped him in her mouth and swallowed him instantly. This action was then followed by Ryan pulling the trigger on the gun.

John was helpless to stop Ryan and get Ariel. He'd seen the people that she helped get to the camp but not her. He began to get worried that the person Ryan was going to feed to Jessica was her. That's when Jerry walked up to him to pull him but he refused to leave. "I'm not leaving her! She's still out there!" John cried out.

"John! You have to listen to me! I know you love her but my girl is about to get shot! You think I think leaving her is the best idea?"

John only sighed. "You don't know what that is do you? That is Project Renewal. How do you think we got Destiny to our size?" Then there was bright flash of light that filled the room. "Oh god no! Ariel! Ariel!" John then ran over to Ryan's feet. That's when the light faded and Jessica was gone. Ryan had shrunk her best friend to the size of one of her slaves.

"I gave you a chance to join me Jessica and you didn't want to swallow that little man. I bet he would have felt so good going down your throat. I've had tinies before and the first time I did was pretty exciting. You would've loved the feeling." Ryan then got on her knees and got closer to the ground. Ariel then ran towards Jessica while Ryan was lying down and pushed Jessica across the floor while at the same time giving her the pennant.

"Run!!!" Ariel yelled as Ryan's hand snatched her up from the ground. Jessica ran over to her dresser, passing underneath Ryan's bare feet. Jessica then got to the dresser and was united with Jerry.

"I'm so sorry Jessica. I should've told you last night about her. I just didn't want to shock you." Jerry said he welcomed Jessica who was less than two inches shorter than him into the group. The two began to walk towards the camp until John grabbed Jessica's arm.

"Where is Ariel?" He asked as he continued to look at Ryan as she stood up from her kneeling position.

"She gave her safety for me. Ryan has her." John burst into tears and got on the floor. Jessica then released her grip from Jerry and got on the ground with him. "She pushed me out of the way and right before I ran, she threw me this pennant. I assumed she wanted you to have it. I'm sorry." Jessica said as she gave John the pennant and hugged him. "Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. She did what she was trained for. Help people."

High above the group, Ryan brought who she thought was Jessica up to her face and talked to her. "How do you feel about your new place in the world Jessica? The size of ant to me. Since you were my best friend, I won't treat you like the others. You can be my Number two. But you'll have to go through the same thing my Number one did." Ryan then opened her jaws and gave Ariel a view of her mouth. A massive tongue that would move around, teeth that could crush her with zero effort and the very back of the throat where Ariel had seen great people slide down with Destiny. "You're nothing but a bully." She thought to avoid Ryan from hearing her. "Three, two, one." Ryan said as she dropped Ariel into her slimy jaws. Ariel didn't beg Ryan for mercy like most would in her situation. She'd lived a great life and if she was going to be swallowed and eaten by this woman, she was going to go out the most dignified way possible.

As soon as Ariel landed on Ryan's tongue, she sealed her in. There was nothing but darkness and the sound of Ryan's tongue moving. The heavy breathing behind Ariel took some getting used to but that wasn't going to matter in a few seconds as she expected Ryan to swallow her. She closed her eyes and waited for the moment of her death to come. But, it never happened. She could feel the giantess walk without any sign or intention of eating her.

"Why hasn't she done it yet?" Ariel yelled. "Eat me! I want to die!" She then started to pound on Ryan's tongue with all her might to try and agitate the girl into eating her. After a few seconds, Ariel had given up. She'd heard the horrific things that Destiny had done when she was aware of the colony. They'd found the body of dead female ranger that had her entrails ripped out. It was horrible. The only thing that made it worse was that the ranger was in Ariel's squad to rescue John. After that, she feared for the worst for her people when Ryan took them.

John screamed when he saw Ryan bring up his girlfriend to her mouth. "Take me you bitch! Take me! Not her!" John yelled as he tried to run towards her feet but he was soon tackled by Jessica and Jerry.

"We can't let you go John! Let her go!" Jerry said as John struggled to break free of their fight to keep him down. He soon overpowered the pair ran towards Ryan's bare feet. He looked up and saw the Ariel was gone in Ryan's hand. "No!!!" He soon stood up and watched Ryan start to walk away. "Get back here! Spit her out and take me!" John yelled at Ryan who was unaware of his presence. She continued to walk towards the door but before she left, she grabbed her shoes and then left the room.

"I'm sorry to say this but she's gone. You know she'll either be a slave for the rest of her life or a snack. You know that." Jerry said as he pulled John up from from the floor. He was begging Jerry to kill him. Jerry just ignored him and carried him back to the dresser with the help of Jessica.

"Just put him in his tent. He'll need to cool off and relax for a little bit." Jerry said as they got under the dresser. As they entered the camp, everyone looked at the broken man that was being carried by Jessica and Jerry. He could hear gasps of the group that surrounded him. He wasn't surprised by this. To them, he was just a crazy guy who yelled at the giant girl that had just took the colony. As Jerry and Jessica carried John to his tent, he grabbed Jerry's arm. "Don't tell them. I don't need their sympathy."

"Yes sir. Get well soon. We need you as a leader." Jessica then left the tent and waited outside leaving John and Jerry inside. "Jerry, you're in charge until I'm ready to lead again. Don't get noticed. Try to get some food. We'll need a lot for the people that she brought. One last thing before you leave." John said as he got on his bed.

"Yeah?"

"Don't make the same mistakes I did. Take good care of Jessica. She'll need to get used to our world." Jerry then left John keeping what he said in mind. "Don't worry, I will. And we'll get the colony back or die trying." Jerry said as he walked alongside Jessica.

"You think you can get used to this? Being our size?" Jerry asked as they walked towards Jerry's new tent, holding hands. "I do have you and John to help me. I think I'll be fine. Just don't get killed right?" Jerry just laughed. "You think it's that easy? You're in for one hell of surprise."

On the other side of the wall, Ryan opened her door and saw the box where she had left it. There were still people inside but what she was most focused on was the attempted escape a few moments ago. She popped her head inside the hole that she'd created. "Hey!" She called out, frightening the population. "Seal up up the other side of the wall or feel my wrath." Everyone was frozen in fear. Ryan sighed and reached her arm inside and knocked down a few buildings in front of the exit to the colony. "Try to escape and we'll see how merciful I am." Ryan then left and returned to the box.

"Wow little ones. It really worked. Good job Number one. Come here, I've got a present for you." Ryan the extended her hand and plucked her Number one from his prison.

In her hand, Paul looked at his goddess. She was beautiful for him. Her breasts were spot on. He'd never seen breasts that size before. Back in the colony, he'd seen some great looking women but they didn't even come close to Ryan.

As she walked towards her bed, she toyed with the tiny women inside her mouth. She loved the taste that Jessica offered. The taste was nothing like she's ever had before. Jessica was human and not one of these little people so to her, it made sense. She was salty and sweet at the same time. "How did you get your taste Jessica?" Ryan thought as she continued to move her tongue around to get the full taste of her tiny friend. The way she struggled against her powerful tongue felt so good. Her other snacks always accepted their fate and just let her swallow them. Jessica wasn't like that. She fought back. Ryan already liked her as a slave.

She then picked up the jar and dropped her Number one inside. "Guess who's in my mouth Number one? There really is no wrong answer." Ryan said as she got on her bed and turned her head to face Paul. He began to think so he said the first thing that came to mind. "One of my friends?" He answered. Ryan shock her head. "You're close but..." Ryan then spit Ariel out of her mouth and in front of Paul's container.

"It's my best friend, Jessi...." Ryan looked down at who she thought was Jessica. "You're not Jessica! Who are you?!” Ryan yelled down to her. Ariel's lungs were full of Ryan's salvia so she ignored the girl and her question to cough up what she said. "If you're not Jessica, I might as well have you as a snack." Ryan then lifted Ariel up to her mouth and prepared to eat her.

"Wait! Don't eat her! Don't eat her Ryan!" She heard coming from the container. "Hmm?" Ryan said, putting Ariel on the nightstand. "You better have a good reason why I shouldn't eat her. She tricked me! And now you're telling me,your goddess, that I shouldn't eat her. Why?"

Paul was never one to stick his neck out for anyone but Ariel was different. "This is my friend Ariel. Let her live! Please Ryan!" Ariel turned around to see one of her friends from school, Paul. She was surprised that he wasn't killed or worse. But at the same time, not surprised that he'd given up his freedom for his safety. "Ariel can be your Number two! She'll be a great slave to you Ryan. Give her a week and I promise she'll be the very best." Ryan raised an eyebrow about this idea of his. "If I do let her live and be my Number two, will she pledge undying loyalty to me and me alone?"

"I promise she will." Paul said in response to Ryan. Ariel was caught up in trying to clear her lungs of Ryan's salvia to care about the two arguing what to do with her. Suddenly, she felt hot air coming from her feet. "I need to hear it from her. Your name's Ariel right?" Ryan then picked up Ariel by the ankle and brought her to her lips. "Yes... I'm Ariel." Ryan smiled. "Do you want to live? Or should I say, do you want to live as my Number two?"

Ariel looked at Ryan dead in the eye and was about to cuss her out until she thought about the other side of the wall. "John...." Ariel whispered. "What was that?" Ryan said, breaking Ariel out of her delusional state. "Yes. You'll have my complete loyalty. I'll do whatever you want me to do. Clean your teeth, massage your feet, whatever will please you." Ryan smiled and put Ariel inside Paul's container.

"Looks like you live another day, what was it? Ariel. Hope you enjoy your stay with my Number one. It appears he already knows you. Tomorrow you'll join your friends and boss everyone while I go out to get food. I really hope you live up to my expectations I set for Jessica. Maybe when I get back tomorrow, you and I can do all the things I planned for Jessica. Get some sleep. Both of you. You'll need it." Ryan then turned stood up and walked over to the hole she created. She then stuck her head inside, leaving the two people alone to talk each other.

"So, how'd you get out of the colony? I mean, you could be some of the ones that escaped when she left but that means you know what happened in the box." Paul said as he walked up to Ariel who was sitting near the edge of the container. She was looking at Ryan sitting with her feet in front of some people. "How could you let you her do this? Those are the people we vowed to protect! They're serving her as slaves!" Ariel stood up and walked closer to Paul.

"What else what I was supposed to do?! You know what she did when she found out we exist? She picked us up two at a time and ate them. When she picked George and me, I caved in. She let me live. We can't do anything to stop her. If we try to start something, she'll stomp and eat some people to keep us in line. It's hopeless. The only way we'll survive and live is to serve her. There's no way we can beat her." Paul said as he walked towards the edge of his jar. He saw Ryan and her feet torturing a few dozen people. He sighed and put his hand on the glass. "We were destined to be her slaves. When we were in the wall, what did we fear? We feared Destiny. She crushed and ate us. But the great thing about her, she didn't know we were there. That was until your boyfriend got spotted." Paul paused and looked back at Ariel. "Don't be afraid of her. She'll be rough on the others but not us. We're the lucky ones. Sure, she'll make us serve her but not like the others." He then walked to Ariel and put his hands on her shoulders. She instantly brushed his hand off.

"We're not the lucky ones. The lucky ones are dead. The ones that gave their lives to protect the colony. The ones that tried to escape from her and her clutches. The ones that died under Destiny's feet or digested in her stomach. Just because we're alive and not licking her feet doesn't mean we're the lucky ones." Ariel then walked to the center and looked up to see Ryan's ceiling.

"Face it. We're slaves to her now. And when she's bored, she'll eat a few of us. She loves our flavor. And when she's not eating us, she'll have us massage her feet." Paul said, trying to convince Ariel. "Oh, I get it. You think your boyfriend is going to rescue you. Well you dead wrong. John's not getting past Ryan. You know that." Ariel sighed and sat down.

"You're wrong. He's coming not just for me. But for every one of those people down there. He'll bring help. Just you wait." Paul scoffed at Ariel's idea. But he couldn't blame her. He thought of getting out of Ryan's clutches since he got here but he soon accepted his fate and he figured that soon enough, Ariel will accept her fate as well. It was just a matter of time.
End Notes:
Thank you reading and I hope you enjoyed this part of the story arc. Like I said before, it's been so much fun working on this series and I can't wait for you all. And don't worry, I have a plan for our characters in the next part. See you there.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5577