Tiny by GuyGoneSmall
Summary:

A story about a girl named Melissa who has a few weeks before college and lives with her mother.  Her curiostiy gets the better of her in the attic.  What will she find???  


Categories: Giantess, Fantasy, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 9806 Read: 99945 Published: November 23 2015 Updated: February 16 2016

1. The Beginning by GuyGoneSmall

2. Cleaning Lady by GuyGoneSmall

3. Chapter 3 by GuyGoneSmall

4. Hayley goes to Meghan's House by GuyGoneSmall

5. Chapter 5 by GuyGoneSmall

6. Found and Forgotten by GuyGoneSmall

7. Curiosity by GuyGoneSmall

8. Found Again! by GuyGoneSmall

9. Twists and Turns by GuyGoneSmall

10. Just before a calorie burn by GuyGoneSmall

11. Gym Time. by GuyGoneSmall

12. Release and Resolution by GuyGoneSmall

The Beginning by GuyGoneSmall

There once was a girl named Melissa.  She had 2 more weeks left before she started college for the first time at a nice state university.  Living in Wisconsin was nice, but this university was located in a small town outside of Memphis, TN.  She was sitting on the couch just chilling watching TV and her mother being a high end lawyer was away on a business trip.  Her Father had died when she was a young age and never knew him, apparently he was some kind of inventor since there were lots of his things up in the attic of the house.  

Melissa was getting bored.  Really bored.  She decided to go up to the attic, and see if there was anything of interest.  Looking around there were boxes stacked everywhere.  Melissa came to the first box and opened it. 

"Interesting" she said to herself. 

 

This particular item she had never seen before.  It looked like a really nice super soaker squirt gun, but only made out of wires and circuit boards.  Melissa put her hand into the box and pulled out a tripod for the device.  She looked around and did not see any place to put the tripod to set  it up, so she went to the downstairs living room and set the tripod up in the corner of the room, next to the lamp and next to an empty storage box, which her mom planned on using for a rummage sale when she would be back in a few days.  

She put the device on the stand and wondered what she should do.  

Melissa saw a cord that was coiled up at the rear end of it, which she had not noticed before.  Undoing the cord she plugged it into the wall and the gun type of machine started to hum to life.   Melissa's eyes looked at it with amazement.  

 

"What happens if I do this?" she said aloud, pulling the trigger of the electrical gun.  

Her vision when white, blinding her for the next few minutes.  The clock on the wall had become obnoxiously loud with its ticks.  Then her vision came back.  

 

Melissa was in a what seemed like to her mystical landscape.  the ground was a wood color, there things towering above her, she did not recognize anything at first and then she realized that these objects where furniture, what they had in their living room.  the brownish ground was hardwood flooring.  She had shrunk to 1/4th of an inch tall.  She began running towards the front door.  But she did not know where she was going.  She stopped running.  she was going to run out of energy, she had to think.  

 

Melissa concluded that someone had to notice that the electrical gun was on and their.  They had too.  Then a thought crossed her mind.  Her Mom had always hired a cleaning lady to help out with the cleaning around the house.  The cleaning lady did not come over often, but Melissa thought she remembered that she was supposed to come over today.  Melissa was throwing the idea back and forth in her head when she heard a loud knock fill the room.  She froze, not because she did not know what to do, but because of fear.  Her thoughts were confirmed.   

 

Cleaning Lady by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

The cleaning lady arrives.  

Melissa watched as the door began to open and the cleaning lady that her mom had hired walked through the door.  In actuality the cleaning lady was only 5 foot 9 inches in height, an average height for women.  Long brunette hair flowed from her head and ended in a ponytail.  Her grey shirt was tight and her jeans had a dark wash with a flare at the bottom by her shoes but not too much. Her feet were absolutely huge as they made viberations all throughout the floor.  In reality though the cleaning lady only had a size 9 shoe.  

The cleaning lady was taking off her coat and Melissa was already off and running towards her.  "HEY!!!!! DOWN HERE!!!!!"  However Melissa was halted by the cleaning lady's giant purse being dropped to the floor.  A small gust of wind to the giantess which was a hurricane force wind came blasting towards Melissa blowing her about a foot to the giantess.  Melissa got up from her hands and knees and stared in awe like the cleaning lady was some sort of god.  Her eyes traced the giantess down to her feet, which she could not see since her purse had been dropped to the floor right in front of her.  Her answer came soon enough as the cleaning lady slid her purse out of the way with her foot.  She was wearing silver and white Puma cat shoes.  The sivler on the shoes seemed to have lost their shine as the base color over the years and the white was covered in smudges.  

As the cleaning lady took a step towards Melissa she watched in horror as the cleaning lady's shoe creaked and groaned and finally made a *slap* noise as the sole slammed to the floor.  Melissa covered her ears right away.  

As Melissa looked up, she could see that the cleaning lady was looking at her iPhone 5S with a cord running from the bottom of it to her ears.  

"No wonder why she cant hear me. My voice is not louder than her music." Melissa said to herself.  Right now she was in-between the cleaning lady's giant shoes.  Melissa could see the shoes flex with every movement that the cleaning lady's foot had.  

Melissa broke from her trance and started running away from the cleaning lady while she still could.  However, as she started running the cleaning lady walked right over her and opened the closet.  Brining out a broom and dust pan the cleaning lady walked to the opposite side of the room.  

Melissa started running towards the entryway as she was not too far from it. She made it there as the cleaning lady swept with a furious pace.  Melissa came across the shoe rug.  She came across a pair of Nike shoes that had the base color of white and had accents of Pink and black.  She was not sure how she aquired them, but thought she would climb up them.  She had a rough time of gripping the side of the shoe but once she got to the top of the shoe, it was pretty easy getting to the top of the toungue.  Then she remembered, a friend left them at her house one day sometime last year.  She never stopped back to pick them up.  That girl that she had met happened to be a friend of Hayley's, her best friend.  This reminded Melissa of another fact.  Hayley was coming over today.  

The cleaning lady however was now in the entry way done with the main part of the floor.  She swung the broom over the shoes, and in the process created enough wind to knock Melissa off of the toungue into the shoe.  She landed hard, the insole hard from at least 3 years of hardened sweat.  Melissa at least had a bruised shoulder after she looked herself over.  She heard the broom and dust pan being put away, and then footsteps coming back toward the entryway.  Melissa looked up towards the opening of the shoe and saw the face of the cleaning lady high above with her purse hanging at her shoulder.  the door opened and slammed shut with a bang.  

Melissa was alone.  She looked for a way out of the shoe but the user had used them so much that the sides were smooth and there were no hand holds in the fabric to get out.  

Melissa thought to herself, "I will have to wait for Hayley to get here."

 

 

End Notes:

I will introduce Hayley in the next chapter!! Stay tuned.  

Chapter 3 by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Hayley is introduced and a neat twist in the plot.  

Hayley was just finishing up some chores around the house when it was mid-afternoon.  She was around 5 foot 7 inches and she had on her leggings today with a form fitting long sleeved white sweater on.  To cap off the look she had decided to wear a red lacey scarf.  To make the look even better she made sure that her long curly brown hair flowed over her scarf and shoulders.  Of course since she was still in her house finishing up things that had to be done, she was still bare boot at the moment. 

“I have to go and see Melissa soon.” Hayley said quietly to herself. 

Hayley walked into the laundry room and fished out a pair of socks from the sock bin that she had just filled with the last load of clean laundry.  That’s when she froze for a second remembering that she wanted to look even more sexy for the day when she went to see Melissa, for the off chance that some guy might see her and take a long glance.  She went into her closet and out some black riding boots that had a nice one inch heel on them.  She slid them on her feet and zipped them up slowly so that she would not accidentally break them.  Hayley loved the sound of the zipper being zipped up and she liked how they hugged her calf.  They were brand new and this was the first time of wearing them so she expected some aches with her feet. 

 

With that she headed out the door with her purse over her shoulder and for some odd reason had the pair of socks still grasped in her other hand. 

Hayley got to her car and got in.  She tossed her socks into the passenger seat and started her car which purred to life.  She backed out and punched the gas as the heavenly sound of the Twin Turbo engine of the Bugatti reverberated around the neighborhood.     

 

Melissa leaned against the heel of the shoe.  She was getting tired of waiting for Hayley to get here.   The clock created loud ticks.  The sunlight had started to fade hours ago from the front entryway as it got later in the day.  This caused the shoe to get darker inside and the temperature started to drop slightly. 

Melissa perked up finally and listened carefully.  She had thought she heard a car pull up.  Then again with the clock and the house being silent for the whole day her mind could have been playing tricks on her.  But she then heard the distant but muffled and quiet sound of a door closing on a car.  Within a few minutes Melissa had to cover hear ears again from the sound of the doorbell.  The doorbell chimed loud for about 30 seconds and then stopped.  Then the sound of the doorknob echoed across the house as Hayley walked inside. 

“HAYLEY!!!!!!!!! IT’S MELISSA!!  DOWN HERE!!!” Melissa shouted. 

“Are you here Melissa??” Hayley said.

“RIGHT HERE!!   LOOK DOWN IN THE SHOE!!!” Melissa shouted with all her might.

“She must be out or something.” Hayley said as she started to walk into the house. 

Melissa lost sight of Hayley as she moved out of view of the opening of the shoe.  Even though she could not see Hayley she for sure could hear her as her heels clicked on the hard wood floor. 

Hayley walked further into the house and got to Melissa’s room and checked to see if she was in her room. 

Even though this was a 2 story house the bedrooms that Melissa’s family occupied were the main level ones, with the guest bedrooms upstairs. 

Hayley looked around and saw nobody. 

“Gawd these boots are killing my feet.” Hayley said, walking over to Melissa’s sock drawer forgetting that she had a pair in the car.  Hayley grabbed a pair and went to Melissa’s bed and plopped down.  She zipped down the zipper and slid her feet out of both boots before taking the socks and slipping them on. 

Carrying her boots along with her she walked back to the entryway without thinking looking down at the pairs of shoes that she could barrow.  Hayley saw the pair that Melissa was in and thought back to her friend Meghan, knowing she left her shoes here a while back.  Meghan had about the same size feet as me so they sure might fit me. 

Melissa’s world was jostled and she tumbled to the toe of the shoe. 

“HAYLEY!! STOP!!!!” Melissa screamed. 

However her light was blocked out by Hayley’s socked covered foot.  Melissa started backing up towards the toe of the shoe but she was overcame by Hayley’s foot and she was pinned to the sole of the shoe.  Melissa’s head was pushed down by the fabric of the sock in between Hayley’s big and second toe.  She could hear Hayley tying the laces above her and then and immense weight as Hayley stood up.  

 

End Notes:

Next time we will see where Hayley goes next as well as how Melissa fares in Hayley's shoe.  

Hayley goes to Meghan's House by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Bringing in another new character. Meghan. She is good friends with Hayley. 

Hayley walked to the front door.  This however was an intensifying pain for Melissa.  Melissa’s face was pressed into the fabric of the sock in between Hayley’s big and second toe.  The sock lifted up off of her face for a split second and Melissa felt a feeling of flying through the air, then feeling weightlessness.  Then crash, Melissa’s legs then her chest and the sock came crashing back into her face with force, pushing her head into the insole of the shoe.  The process started all over again.  Melissa opened her mouth to breath but she opened it too late and the sock forced itself into her mouth and she tasted a slight taste of salt mixed in with lint.  Worst yet, Melissa felt the temperature start to go up as she tried to listen to the outside noises.  This proved impossible since all she could hear was the sock moving against the inside of the shoe and the creaking leather all around her.  She did however hear a muffled voice that she thought was Hayley’s. 

“Me… ot….er…..se….aring…oes….ye” is all Melissa heard.  She was glad when Hayley stopped talking because that meant that she could breath again as Hayley was standing with all of her weight on her. 

 

Melissa was now sweating from the heat inside the shoe, but she also noticed that the sock all around her began to feel wet.  Melissa started to feel itchy on her front side even through her shirt since Hayley’s foot had started to sweat and the sock became moist. 

Hayley had been driving her new Bugatti down the road and since she was a bit cold she had just innocently turned on the heat.  She was headed to Meghan’s house to have lunch with her and hang out since Melissa was not at her house to hang out.  Hayley was a little bit peeved that Melissa had just showed her up. 

Hayley arrived at Meghan’s house a few minutes later and went to the front door and knocked. 

Meghan answered and let her in. 

“What happened?” asked Meghan.

“Melissa stood me up! She was not at her house and I looked for her too.” Hayley said in a voice that Meghan could tell that she was upset. 

“Well we can go out shopping if you would like? “ Meghan asked soothingly. 

Meghan was just like Hayley, stylish girl.  Brunette hair down to her shoulders she wore jeans that hugged her thighs and flared at the bottom near her feet.  She had on a white blouse on today that hugged her mid-section and it showed how big her cleavage was. 

“That would be great!” Hayley said with excitement.

“Put on those boots girl!” Meghan said. 

Melissa was thankful that Hayley was taking off the shoe.  But Melissa was surprised that she was stuck to Hayley’s sock.  Then she realized something.  This was not Hayley’s sock, this was her sock.  Hayley peeled the socks off of her feet.  Melissa unfortunately got caught in the sock that she was stuck too.  Hayley tossed the sweaty socks to Meghan who quickly jumped out of the way but pinched them off of the floor and walked to the laundry room.  She dropped the socks into the dirty clothes basket and walked out of the room, leaving Melissa to wonder if she would ever be found.  However, she needed to get out of the sock first.  It took her what seemed like 40 minutes just to get out of the folds of the sock and then she collapsed onto a dark green blouse that Meghan had worn the other day.  Melissa stood up and it felt like she was standing on a water bed. 

She walked a little bit further seeing that she was surrounded by clothes.  Looking around she saw a pair of Meghan’s socks.  She remembered back to how she got here and how she liked the smell of inside the shoe.  She got to thinking, she had never really been interested in feet or socks but she thought she would see if she was.  She wandered closer to the sock opening and sniffed.  The air smelled stale with a little bit of odor coming out.  Melissa ventured in and felt the sides of the sock which felt slightly stiff.  She guessed that Meghan had just worn it for working out this morning.  Then she had this feeling of tiredness hit her. 

“I should find a place to rest.  Meghan and Hayley shop for a long time when they shop.” Thinking to herself. 

With that she walked out of the sock and curled up on the dark green blouse that Meghan has worn the previous day.  

 

End Notes:

Coming soon is the next chapter sometime in the next week.  

Chapter 5 by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Hayley and Meghan go shopping while Melissa is sleeping and trying to figure out what to do.  

“What do you think about this blouse?” Meghan asked Hayley. 

“That blouse looks so cute!” Hayley replied with enthusiasm.

“I’m going to get it!” Meghan said. 

 

Meghan went to the cashier and paid for the red almost silky like blouse.  Hayley had already bought a pair of Lei Jeans from Maurices and an Aero 87 shirt from Aeropostale. 

 

Hayley and Meghan walked out of Rue 21 and started to walk in the direction of Payless shoe source.  They walked in and went straight towards the boots, which coincidentally was right next to the sneakers.  Meghan looked at her White Nike shoes that she had on right now.  The mesh on the shoe was faded and the pink and black accents seemed like they were brighter than before. 

 

“You could get these! Black Brown riding boots are really nice!” Hayley said with excitement. 

 

The riding boots that Hayley had pointed out had a brown section for the first 3 inches below the knee and then the rest of the boot was black.  There was a zipper down the inside of the boot, and the boot had a square block heel that was maybe only a half inch in height. 

 

Meghan’s eyes lifted off of her own shoes and to the boots.  She liked the style but could not see herself wearing them all the time. 

“Maybe not Hayley.” Meghan said with a tone that did not sound exciting. 

 

With that she walked down the aisle where the running shoes were located at.  She saw a pair of Nike  Shox shoes and she fell in love with the silver outlining of the Nike swoosh and then the white leather all along the toe box. 

 

“I love these!” she said almost shouting.  She found her shoe size and went up to buy the shoes at the counter. 

“Oh, I almost forgot, I need some socks.” Meghan said cheerfully. 

“I’ll get some socks too.” Hayley said. 

 

They paid the cashier and walked to the car.  Meghan walked to the trunk and dropped her stuff while Hayley dropped her stuff in the backseat.   

 

Melissa woke up from her nap and realized that she had shifted during her nap.  She was not much of mover when sleeping.  She saw that she had moved off of the green blouse and closer to the sock. 

 

“What the hell??” She said quietly to herself.  She stood up and walked up to the cloth covered wall of the laundry bin.  She bunched up some fabric and starts to climb up.  But about five feet up she slipped and fell back onto the blouse.  This was going to be tougher than she thought. 

 

Melissa was about to sit back down when a loud echo sounded throughout the room and her for now laundry prison.  She looked all around.

 

“HELP!!! SOMEONE!!! HAYLEY!!! MEGHAN!!!!” Melissa shouted as loud as she could.  But all she got was more than likely Hayley’s heeled boots smacking the hardwood.  Then she saw Hayley walk across her field of vision. 

 

Hayley had come into the laundry room to get some hangers for Meghan’s clothes as well as her clothes.  As she turned she accidentally bumped the laundry basket over and sent dirty clothes spilling over the floor. 

 

Melissa’s world shook, then she tumbled down and hit the hardwood floor.  Luckily, none of the heavy clothes fell on her.  Melissa continued to tumble and a toe of a sock landed on her but she was able to crawl out. 

 

“I don’t have time to pick this up.” Hayley said under her breath while stomping the ground with right foot. 

 

The ground shook.   Melissa luckily was still sitting on her butt at this point.  She watched as Hayley’s big stride as she stepped near her again and down the hallway.  Melissa stood up and thought of a way to try and get Hayley’s and Meghan’s attention.  This was going to be harder than she thought as she walked from the clothes pile to the doorway, walking about 2 feet but to her 2 miles. 

 

Hayley walked back to Meghan who had just plopped herself on the couch after they had gotten home. 

“What’s wrong?” Hayley asked. 

“Nothing, just thinking about how Melissa could have stood you up.” Meghan responded with a quizzical look. 

“Don’t worry about it. I have made up my mind that I will get back at her when she stops her nonsense.” Hayley said with authority.

“Are you sure that’s the best way to go??” Meghan asked.

“Maybe, but we will have to find out when she shows up.” Hayley said again, sounding a bit annoyed. 

 

Meghan dropped the subject but began to think of what could have happened.  She was concerned where-as Hayley did not sound so concerned.  Meghan made up her mind. She would investigate Melissa’s disappearance the next day.    

 

 

End Notes:

Reviews welcome.  Meghan investigates next chapter.  

Found and Forgotten by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa is found for a moment.  

Hayley and Melissa had an excellent night together as they watched movies long into the night.  In the morning they got up and had breakfast and within the hour Hayley left since she had things to do for the day.  Meghan sighed as she watched Hayley and her Bugatti drive off down the neighborhood street and turn out of sight at the intersection.  Meghan then went back to her phone and checked to see if she had any unread messages. 

 

None were on her phone so she figured that she would see if she would try calling Melissa just to see if she was alright. 

 

Melissa was walking towards the far end of the living room where Meghan was looking at her phone when all of a sudden she realized that she even had it.  Her mind had been so focused on getting someone’s attention that this way of contacting someone slipped her mind.  It vibrated, not once, but multiple times.  It was Meghan calling her, but unfortunately for Melissa, the phone was too low on power for to answer. 

“Darn” She said under her breath. 

 

Meghan hung up and thought about going over to her house.  But what worried her is the possibility of Melissa just showing up.  Meghan walked over to the entryway of the living room.  Her giant socked foot unknowingly landed about an inch from the shrunken frame of Melissa.  Melissa had completely given up on screaming because she knew that Meghan would not hear her.  Her voice was just too small.  Even if Meghan were to hear her voice she would more than likely dismiss it as a noise from outside or write it off as something coming from the outside. 

 

Meghan slipped her socked feet into the shoes that Hayley had left behind, Melissa could see the sole of the shoe depress as Meghan got all of her foot inside the shoe.  Meghan then bent down to adjust the laces and Melissa then started running full speed towards Meghan.  Melissa got there as Meghan was switching her hands to the left shoe to adjust the laces.  Melissa paused and then started to shout and wave her hands like crazy.  Meghan’s hands paused and then Melissa noticed Meghan’s eyes fall on her. 

 

“Melissa??? Is that you???” Meghan said in confusion.

 “YES!! MEGHAN I SHRUNK MYSELF!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!” Melissa yelled with all her might. 

“I can’t make out what you are saying Melissa.” Meghan said right away when she thought Melissa was done talking.  In reality she cut off Melissa a little bit. 

“PUT ME IN YOUR EAR!!!” Melissa yelled again. 

 

Meghan looked at Melissa with a raised eyebrow.  She was confused, what did Melissa want her to do?  She saw Melissa say something again, then she saw her motion something. 

“Hold on Melissa I can barely see you.  I’m going to get a magnifying glass.” Meghan said with authority. 

 

With that she stood up to full height to go find a magnifying glass.  Melissa watched as she spun around and within a few seconds she was gone.  But Melissa could still hear the pounding of Meghan’s shoe hitting the floor from inside the kitchen.  Drawers were opening and closing.  Melissa thought about going to see if Meghan needed help but thought better of it.  Then Melissa’s most dreaded fear.  The phone in the house began to ring.  She heard Meghan stop walking around and her giant voice speaking. 

 

Then what Melissa feared.  Meghan began shuffling around. 

“Now, what was I doing?” Meghan said to herself.  Finding Melissa in the entryway had already slipped her mind as now she was thinking about getting to her nail appointment. 

 

 

 

End Notes:

What will the next chapter hold in store for Melissa? Will she be able to get Meghan's attention again?

Curiosity by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa get curious and goes exploreing.  

Melissa watched as Meghan opened the door and left.  She was dumbfounded as to why Meghan had suddenly forgotten about her.  She started wandering and went to where she thought she heard Meghan before she left.  She looked up at all the towering cabinets and countertops, she could not see what was on the countertops but she could see what was hanging off of them.  Something caught her eye.  Melissa looked hard and long at it. 

 

“That’s a magnifying glass that she must have been looking for!” she said out loud.  The black handle of the magnifying glass was hanging over the countertop with lots of papers over it. 

 

“That’s why she forgot about me.  She did not see the magnifying glass, it was covered in papers.” Melissa mumbled as she began to walk back to the entryway of the house.  She was here alone, and then she got the idea to explore.  She came to a door that was kitty corner to the front door and she could tell it was slightly ajar.  Melissa ran to the edge of the darkness that spilled out from behind the door.  Melissa began to smell the overpowering smell of used rubber and it was intoxicating.  She walked right in and she put her hands in front of her so she would be able to feel around since her light from where she entered at was fading quick.

 

Melissa’s hand felt something hard in front of her.  Her hand felt cool and it felt smooth.  Melissa thought about possibly trying to see what it smelt like to figure out what she had bumped into.  Melissa concluded that she had bumped into a shoe, but what kind of shoe?  Tennis shoe? Heel?   She brought her body up close to whatever she holding onto.  Melissa then stepped to the side and figured out that she went around a corner of the shoe.  She was at the heel of a the shoe and it was some sort of heeled shoe.  Melissa wanted more excitement.  So, she walked back to where she came from and out of the closet. Knowing that the entryway was to the left she walked to her right.  Coming to the next door she came across the laundry room.  The dryer was done and the washer had been done well before the dry had been so she walked in. 

 

Looking right she saw a giant orange box with a white Nike swoosh on it.  To the right of the box were the Shox that Meghan had bought.  Melissa was instantly attracted to the Nike shoes of her friend.  She took in all the detail that she could while she walked closer to them.  The tubular shox were bigger than her around as she stepped up onto the rubber platform they were on.  She had never seen anything like this before as she stared upwards knowing that just above the hard rubber Meghan’s heel would be resting when she had the shoe on.  Walking out from underneath the shox portion of the shoe she walked towards the middle of the shoe.  One of the shoe laces was on the floor so Melissa grabbed ahold and hoisted herself up to the start climbing.  It only took her about 1 minute to climb up and get to the top of the shoe.  Not bad considering her size.  

 

With her legs straddling one of the crossing patterns of the laces she took in the new shoe smell.  There was a hint of strawberry in the air, Melissa could not tell if it was Meghan’s foot lotion or the laundry, but she liked it.  Getting off of the laces she climbed down to the toe section of the shoe which was all leather and had a huge Nike swoosh in the middle outlined in metallic grey stitching.  She laid down on the cool leather and let her head rest on the swoosh.  The smell of leather was all around her.  Melissa felt her hand start to slide up her leg and over her jean zipper. 

 

Melissa had never known she felt like this to shoes.  She was trying to get her mind off of it but liked the idea of being on her friend’s shoe.  She could feel urges coming on.  She could not resist.  She unzipped herself and relieved herself of holding back urges. 

 

Finally, she had come to stop.  She climaxed for a good 5 minutes and she breathed heavily as she started to relax.  She lay there as sleep slowly overtook her.  Shutting her eyes, Melissa started to nap.    

 

 

End Notes:

Meghan gets home and will she find Melissa?

Found Again! by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Melissa gets found again!

Meghan got done with her nail appointment when she remembered what she was doing prior to her appointment. 

 

“Oh shit!” she said under her breath. 

 

Meghan got into her car and sped home. 

 

“What have I done?” she asked herself. 

 

Melissa was waking up from her nap when she felt cold.  The clothes that she had on were not warm enough since she was laying on leather that would normally be warmed up by feet.  She slowly stood up after her nap stretching, looking around at the landscape, still on top of Meghan’s new Nike shox shoe.  She then realized how small she was.  Seeing that she was only 3/4th’s the size of the Swoosh stitched into the leather sent chills down her back.  She decided to stay where she was since she had a better chance of being found if she stayed in one spot.  She heard a loud noise, followed by echoing footsteps. 

 

“MEGHAN!!!! I’M BY YOUR SHOES IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!” Melissa yelled as loud as she could. 

 

Meghan had just gotten home and walked through the front door. 

 

“She was near the shoes in the front entryway when I last saw her.” Meghan said quietly to herself. 

“Where did I leave that magnifying glass though?” she asked herself louder than normal. 

 

Melissa heard Meghan ask herself where the magnifying glass was.  It was clear to here that Meghan had heard none of what she just yelled.  Melissa thought she should yell again but decided to save her voice.  She did not hear Meghan walk towards her and she instantly knew she should have stayed in the entryway.  She hoped that she would be able to get Meghan’s attention as soon as she walked into the laundry room. 

 

“She’s not here.” Meghan said standing up from the entryway.

 

She began to walk into the house more and she stopped after a few steps.  She knew she should check more of the house but where was the question.  She decided that she would do some chores around the house and maybe Melissa would turn up.  She walked down the hallway and noticed the overturned laundry basket from the day before that Hayley knocked over. 

 

“Crap, she never seems to clean up after herself.”  Meghan said with disgust. 

 

Melissa started waving her hands at Meghan but noticed that she was concentrating on the laundry pile instead of focusing on the side of the room that her new Nike’s were on.  Meghan finished putting the clothes back into the basket and looked over to the other side of the room, right at her Nike Shox.  Melissa began waving her arms frantically as Meghan’s eyes once again fell upon the spot she was at.  Melissa could see Meghan’s eyes zero in on her shoes that she was standing on. 

 

“Oh My God!  Hi Melissa!” Meghan said with excitement.

 

Meghan quickly bent down and put her face close to Melissa.  To Melissa, magnifying glass made Meghan’s eye look extremely large. 

 

“YOU HAVE TO HELP ME GET BACK TO NORMAL!” Melissa yelled at Meghan.

 

Meghan set her hand down for Melissa to step onto.  Melissa stepped onto Meghan’s hand with hesitance.  But Meghan reassured her and she walked slowly to the kitchen table, allowing Melissa to step off of her hand.  Meghan went and got her cell phone from her purse and set it on the table next to Melissa. 

 

“You can speak into the speaker and it will type out what you say” Meghan said in a more hushed voice as to not startle Melissa. 

 

Melissa began to speak into the speaker of the iPhone 6S.  Melissa began to speak and the sound bars on the iPhone erupted to life. 

 

“I ACCIDENTALLY SHRUNK MYSELF IN MY HOUSE AND THEN I ENDED UP IN THE SHOES YOU ARE WEARING NOW SINCE HAYLEY WORE THEM TO YOUR HOUSE AND NOW I’M IN YOUR HOUSE.  YES I WAS IN THEM WHEN HAYLEY WORE THEM OVER HERE, AND THEN I GOT THROWN IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET AS HAYLEY UNKNOWINGLY TOSSED HER SOCKS INTO IT YESTERDAY. “ Melissa said as she had to yell a bit for the phone to pick up her voice. 

 

“Oh my gosh.” Meghan said with concern.

 

“I THEN GOT YOUR ATTENTION TODAY TWICE.” Melissa said into the phone. 

 

“Well, I should probably take you back to your house.” Meghan said with a soothing voice. 

 

“I DO HAVE TO TELL YOU, I REALLY DO LIKE THOSE NIKE SHOX THAT YOU HAVE.” Melissa said with a slight smile on her face. 

 

“Oh you do?” Meghan said with a questioningly with a slight smirk on her face. 

 

“YES I DO.  I LIKE THE LEATHER AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM, AND SOME OTHER THINGS TOO.” Melissa said letting it spill out of her mouth. 

 

“What other things do you like?” Meghan asked with a smile now appearing. 

 

“Do you have a shoe or foot fetish?” Meghan asked again.

 

Melissa just stood there trying to hide her excitement from inside. 

 

End Notes:

What will Meghan do next??

 

 

Please comment and let me know what to put in next.  Lots of different ways to take the story.  Give me feedback please.  I'm excited to continue with the story.  Thanks for your time for reading my story so far.  

Twists and Turns by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Hayley comes back into the story, and Meghan starts to turn evil towards the shrunken Melissa.  

Meghan took Melissa from the kitchen table into her room.  She gently tossed Melissa on her bed and walked to her closet.  Melissa looked at Meghan changing her outfit a little bit.  Instead of wearing leggings, Meghan got out a pair of jeans and just before she was about to make the switch from leggings to jeans, a sly smile came over her face.  Melissa saw this and got nervous but what she thought was coming did not come.  Instead, a giant sock appeared over her and flattened her to the bed. 

 

The soft cotton sock was not so soft.  Melissa’s face was against the part of the sock that what would have been against the arch of Meghan’s foot.  Sweat had the sock material all moist and Melissa could only let the material soak her face with Meghan’s sweat.  The smell soon overpowered Melissa’s attempts to breath normally and within a few seconds she was breathing heavily trying to get as much fresh air as possible. 

 

“You can stay under there while I get ready to take you back to your house to get back to normal.  You seem to like it anyways.” Meghan said with joy, while trying not to laugh. 

 

Melissa heard this and secretly started to enjoy the breathing of breathing Meghan’s stinky sock.  The sock was still a tad bit warm from being on Meghan’s foot for so long.  She then heard footsteps of Meghan approaching. 

 

“ I’ll be wearing my new Nike’s over to your house, I’m sure you would love to ride in them with my feet.” Meghan said with a little anticipation in her voice. 

 

Melissa looked as Meghan put on her socks and then put her hand down by Melissa.  She looked at it then walked onto it with confidence.  She watched as Meghan lifted up her right Nike shox shoe and slowly tilted her hand so that Melissa could slide into the shoe.  She did of course and the overwhelmingly powerful smell of new leather engulfed her. 

 

Meghan put down her shoe and said “Alright Melissa better run to that toe, her comes my foot.”

 

Meghan playfully dangled her socked foot over the opening of the shoe.  Slowly she started insert her foot. 

 

Melissa backpedaled toward the toe of the shoe as she watched the light fade from the opening as Meghan’s foot slowly came in.  Melissa hit the inner wall of the toe of the shoe.  She slowly laid down in preparation for Meghan’s foot.  Felling the cotton roll over her she became excited to be under such a goddess.  The air became thick with the smell of leather and started mixing with Meghan’s foot.  Melissa then heard the laces being tied and right on que she was pulled closer to Meghan’s foot as if she were being pulled closer to a man dancing with her. 

 

Meghan finished putting on her shoes and started walking and she noticed how little of a bump under her toes that Melissa was.  She smiled wickedly and thought of how much fun she was going to have with Melissa.  She took out her phone and texted Hayley.  The text read:

 

Hey, I found Melissa.  Meet at her house.

 

Meghan again smiled with a cruel smile.  She had an idea brewing in her head.  She knew that Hayley would also join her in pulling off this idea that she had.  With that she walked out to her car and started driving to Melissa’s house. 

 

Hayley was just getting done with chores around her house when she got a text on her phone. 

 

“OMG!!!!  I have to respond.” Hayley said with joy. 

 

After she responded she went to her closet and picked up her pink and white Tazon 5 puma cross training shoes and slipped them on.  The felt really comfortable and the leather shoe hugged her foot. Making sure she had her keys and phone she marched outside to drive to Melissa’s house. 

 

Meghan arrived at Melissa’s house and walked in.  She looked around for what could have shrunk Melissa.  She walked into the living room and looked around.  Her eyes passed right over the electrical looking squirt gun and she scanned the room. 

 

“Where could it be.” She wondered as she spun around to walk to the dining room. 

 

Meanwhile Melissa was in heaven.  Her face was stuck to the cotton sock on top of her and the sweat was covering every inch of her body.  She was soaked from head to toe.  All she could do was drink the excess sweat from Meghan’s foot as it produced more as the time went on.  It was a sauna inside of Meghan’s shoe.  It was as if it were summertime in Phoenix, AZ in the summer time and just laying out on a rock to sunbathe in more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit.  But Melissa felt right at home.  What she did not know is that Meghan was planning something that would keep Melissa small for what could be the rest of her life. 

 

Hayley arrived at Melissa’s house, and already seeing that Meghan was there ran up to the front door.  Trying the door knob she found that the door was open and went inside. 

 

“Meghan!!!  I’m here!!!” Hayley called out. 

 

“Coming!!!” Meghan called out from the dining room.

 

“Where is she?” Hayley demanded.

 

“Hold your horses!  She’s in my shoe.” Meghan said with a tone that sounded disgusted. 

 

Melissa felt herself being pulled out with the sock as Meghan took off her shoe.  Now everything felt so cold and her only warmth was not coming from Meghan’s socked foot. 

 

“Here she is. I found her in my house and she said that yesterday when you came over to her house that she got trapped in your shoe and you did not notice her.” Meghan told Hayley. 

 

Hayley looked over to Melissa.  Her eyebrows rose a bit but her face did not change. She looked back at Meghan. 

 

“Well I’m no longer mad at her for calling me to come over and she not being there now.” Hayley said apologetically. 

 

“Can I have her for a night?” Hayley asked Meghan with a look that made Meghan feel guilty if she said no. 

 

“Sure, but lets meet back here in the morning” Meghan said as she winked at Melissa while walking towards the front door. 

 

“Sounds good!” Hayley said as she turned back to Melissa.

 

“My idea will just have to wait for tomorrow.” Meghan thought as she left. 

 

 

End Notes:

A night with Hayley comes next.  

 

Reviews always appreciated.  Thanks for taking time to read my story so far.  

Just before a calorie burn by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Hayley takes Melissa and puts her in her shoe.  Next chapter will be exciting to write.  

“So, How was the ride over here?” Hayley asked Melissa.

 

“It was fantastic.” Melissa replied with confidence trying to cover her cleavage with her arms and halfway turned away from Hayley. 

 

“Its alright, I wont do anything to hurt you.” Hayley said as she turned Melissa towards her with her finger. 

 

“I’m a little cold.” Melissa said with a little urgency than normal.

 

“Would you like to go into my shoe?” Hayley asked immediately. 

 

“Yes, I would like to be in your sock with your foot though.” Melissa said with a voice that hard to differentiate from a question and a statement. 

 

Hayley looked at her for a second and then thought about it.  She started reaching for her shoe and then she froze.  

 

“I think you should just be in the shoe for now.” Hayley stated. 

 

With no further words Hayley untied her Puma shoes and roughly grabbed Melissa.  She dropped Melissa into her shoe and dipped the toe of the shoe down.  She slid her foot back in and tied the laces, tightly.  She stood up and grabbed her purse and started to walk out of the room she was in.  Hayley looked around for anything that would be of value that she could use in the future. 

“I swear her attic is full of stuff but I will check tomorrow.” Hayley said in a quiet enough voice so that Melissa could not hear it.  She left with confidence shutting the front door but not locking it.  She climbed into her sports car and cranked up the heat.  The fact that Melissa was inside her shoe excited her. 

 

Melissa again felt excited.  She heard Hayley tighten the laces as they slid through the punched holes in the leather shoe.  This caused the insole of the shoe to push her even tighter against Hayley’s socked foot.  Her face was then forced roughly into the fabric of Hayley’s sock.  Her arms were pinned to the insole by the rest of Hayley’s foot and they were spread out like an eagle.  Then she felt the immense weight of Hayley as she stood up.  Her toes stiffened and the sock that was over Melissa’s face was keeping her head in place as if it were bolted in place.  As Hayley walked Melissa was slammed against the stiff insole of the new shoe and it quickly became hot inside Hayley’s shoe.  What was worse is that Hayley’s sock now as just starting to get moist.  Melissa could feel the wetness starting to come off of the sock and onto her. Then Melissa felt even hotter as she felt Hayley step into something.  Seconds later she felt a rumble and heard some whooshing sounds continue on end.  The more this whooshing sound went, the hotter she felt.  Melissa was so thirsty, Soon Melissa realized that she could start drinking Hayley’s sweat, although it would be filtered through her sock if she did.  She stuck her tongue out of her lips and lightly touched it against Hayley’s sock.  Hot liquid poured into Melissa’s mouth, and it tasted salty.  But this was all she had. 

 

 

Hayley made sure she took the long route home.  She had purposely turned the heater on in the car to the max so that her shoe would be nice and warm for Melissa.  She had a work out to do.  She omitted to tell Melissa that she would be in her shoe for her workout but that did not bother her.  She loved the feeling of having control over Melissa.  She had a lot in store for Melissa.  What Melissa did not know is that she did not have any intentions of unshrinking her anytime soon, even though she showed off that she did. 

 

 

End Notes:

Reviews always apprecieated.  Let me know where you want the story to go.  

Gym Time. by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

Hayley goes for a run.  

Melissa was so hot.  She could not tell if she was sweating herself or if the sock was making her sweat or if she was just covered in Hayley’s sweat.  She heard the whooshing sound turn off and the rumbling of the car stop.  Her body was compressed again as Hayley got up out of the car or what she assumed was the car. 

 

Hayley got our of her car and grabbed her gym bag and walked into Planet Fitness.  She wanted to do at least 30 minutes on the treadmill, she needed it.  Her body was starting to get used to doing that and she no longer could not stand not having it since she had been doing it all summer.  Pushing the door open to the women’s room she felt the semi warm air inside.  She went to one of the lockers that she would be using and opened it up.  Hayley slowly undid her laces to her shoes and she lifted her right foot out of her shoe and found Melissa stuck to her sock. 

 

“You can sit on the bent besides me for right now.” Hayley said to Melissa.

 

“I’m cold.” Melissa stated

 

“You will be back with my warm foot soon.” Hayley replied.

 

Melissa looked at Hayley’s giant hip as she sat down to put on her socks.  Her shorts were tight along her leg, but they ended just about a quarter of the way down her leg.  Melissa looked at Hayley tying her left shoe.  Melissa was suddenly lifted up in the air by Hayley. 

 

“Not so rough Hayley!” Melissa yelled. 

 

Hayley never responded. Quite frankly, Hayley had already put her earbuds in and never heard what Melissa was saying.  However Hayley did look at Melissa with an evil grin as she shoved Melissa back into her right shoe, roughly before putting on her shoe. 

 

Melissa was pounded by Hayley’s foot.  She felt the wind knocked out of her.   She tried to take in a breath but when she opened her mouth all she got was a sweaty sock that was pressing in on her face.  Melissa heard the muffled swooshing noise of the laces being tightened.  She could feel the insole pressing her into Hayley’s foot tightly as it felt like Hayley would never stop tightening her shoe.  Finally she heard Hayley stop and then she heard the laces going into a knot which was very muffled.  Melissa was then forced into the insole and her head slammed hard into it.  Hayley took another step.  Melissa felt herself flying though the air even though Hayley was just walking.  Melissa felt her heel hit the floor and then Hayley’s foot compressed her into the insole of the shoe like car compacter.  Melissa felt dazed. 

 

Hayley was purposely trying to step down harder than she normally would just to put Melissa into misery.  As she approached the gym she saw that there were all kinds of things she could do, stair steppers, treadmill, even elliptical machines.  She started walking towards the treadmill and started at a slow pace.  She did not want to get tired out too quickly. 

 

Fifteen minutes quickly went by and she was sweating up an ocean.  Hayley could feel seat soaking the back of her shirt near her butt, she could feel that her panties were extremely soaked especially at her rear.  She continued though wanting to reach an hour but this would not do she had too much on her mind and she slowed to a jog.  She thought about Melissa however she turned her thoughts to other things once she knew that Melissa was having the time of her life.  She stopped and wiped down the machine and slowly walked back to the locker room. 

 

Melissa was almost out.  Her head hurt, her whole body ached and she was light headed now too.  She had very little air left, knowing she might pass out soon, taking large gasps was all she could manage but then sweat would work its way into her mouth causing her to gag.  Melissa soon saw a dark circle closing on her vision. 

 

Hayley took off her shoe and as she did she saw a lifeless body of Melissa stuck to her foot.  She took her off and set her on the bench, which happened to be right next to the air conditioner.  Hayley however, had no idea that this would start to make Melissa uncontrollably shake as a result of putting her on the cold bench.  Hayley saw this, but continued to put get ready for going home.  She was soon ready and picked up Melissa, who was now awake but was uncontrollably shivering.  Hayley reached behind her and opened up her shorts waist band and her panties and dropped Melissa in.  Hayley took her finger and pushed her further into her butt.  After a few pushes to Hayley’s satisfaction she let her shorts and panties snap shut.  She walked out of the locker room with a spring in her step.  

 

End Notes:

Sorry for not updating for awhile.  I have been so busy over the past few weeks and this is the first oppertunity that I could have to get another chapter out.  

 

Enjoy and like always comments and suggestions appreciated.  

Release and Resolution by GuyGoneSmall
Author's Notes:

The final chapter of this story but new story coming. 

Melissa began to feel conscious again but this horrible smell protruded into her nose.  She knew that she was not in Hayley’s shoes that was for sure.  She tried to move but her head was forced forward, hitting god knows what.  Melissa began to listen and heard muffled sounds but too broken up to understand.  She though she heard Hayley talking but she could not be sure, then she heard a gurgling noise and then a stream of hot air hit her face.  This was the most disgusting smell that Melissa had ever smelled and she then knew that she was being pushed into Hayley’s butt.  She struggled to get out but all her attempts were useless since Hayley had pushed her so far in, and if she did manage to get somewhat dislodged, her tight panties would hold her in place. 

 

Hayley walked with a pace that could be considered a speed walk.  She was excited to get to her house so she could start dinner. 

 

 

Her drive was short.  Not much traffic out on the roads and once she got in the house she slipped off her shoes and then went to her bedroom.  She looked around her room and found an old jewelry case that was all wood except for decorated glass windows on the doors.  Unfortunately there was no way to keep the doors closed since this was her old jewelry case.  Hayley looked around the room and found some string that she had leftover from the last bead project she worked on.  She dug her hand into her behind and fished out Melissa. 

 

“You can stay here while I get ready for dinner and then I might bring you out.” Hayley said in a harsh voice. 

 

She tossed Melissa in without letting her respond.  Hayley set the old jewelry case down on a shelf at the far end of the room and proceeded to wrap the string in a figure 8 motion around the knobs of the two doors.  Smiling she turned around and began to get undressed for her shower. 

 

Melissa roughly landed in the Jewelry case.  She tried to get up but with Hayley holding it with her hand she could not get up because she could not possibly predict which way to balance.  The jewelry case was then set down and Melissa ran towards the doors.  She pushed with all her might but they would not budge.  She looked through the glass window of the right door and saw Hayley smiling and then she turned around and walked back to the bathroom. 

 

“HAYLEY OPEN UP!!!!!!” Melissa yelled while banging on the glass of the jewelry box. 

 

Her only answer was some loud music switching on, which happened to be some Taylor Swift music.  Melissa then heard the shower faintly turn on but if she was not listening too closely, she could have easily missed it. 

 

It seemed to take forever for Hayley to get out of the shower but eventually Melissa saw her emerge from the bathroom and get dressed.  Unfortunately for Melissa, Hayley did not come to let her out but simply walked out of the room and left her alone. 

 

Hayley got supper ready and was eating when she was thinking about Melissa. 

 

“I should probably make her big again.  I will do that in the morning, I am starting to feel bad for her especially when she has school coming up.  Yes, that is what I will do.” Hayley thought. 

 

Hayley finished eating and saved some for Melissa. She walked into the bedroom and undid the doors to the jewelry box.  She put some of the food on the floor of the box so that Melissa could take what she wanted. 

 

“I will unshrink you tomorrow.” Hayley said.

 

“Really?!?” Melissa exclaimed with a hint of excitement. 

 

“Yes.” Hayley said without missing a beat. 

 

“Anyways you have school in the next few weeks and maybe we can have fun some other time.” Hayley suggested. 

 

“Sounds good to me.” Melissa said with her mouth full.

 

“Alright get some rest I am very tired.” Hayley stated. 

 

The next day Hayley awoke with a stream of sunshine streaming through the windows.  Then she remembered that she should probably unshrink Melissa sometime early today.  She looked at the clock and it read 10:30AM.  She looked at her phone and she looked at her text.  Meghan had texted her about not wanting to have Melissa shrunken because she had a trip with some of her other friends and was not going to be back next week.  Hayley looked over to where the jewelry box was.  Melissa was sitting crosslegged looking at Hayley. 

 

Hayley got up and let her out and said,

“I’ll just throw something on and we can head over to your house.”

 

“Ok, sounds good” Melissa said. 

 

With that Hayley set Melissa on the floor while she went to her closet.  Melissa looked at Hayley’s shoes lined up against the wall.  Melissa heard shuffling around in the closet and a thought came to mind.  She ran towards Hayley’s Reebok shoes, which happened to be Reebok Princess shoes that where white with minor scuffs and came to the heel of the right shoe. 

 

“What shirt should I wear today?” Hayley said from the closet, totally unaware of what Melissa was doing. 

 

Melissa ran towards the inside of the shoe and grabbed hold of the shoe string that was sloppily untied.  She climbed up and stood on the tongue of the shoe and waited for Hayley to emerge from the closet.  As she did Hayley looked for Melissa as of course she was not where she had left her.  Hayley looked then towards her shoes and saw Melissa standing on top of her Reebok Princess shoes. 

 

“You really want to be in my shoes while going over there??  And those ones??” Hayley asked with a look that looked like she had a very good question. 

 

Melissa nodded and then hopped in.  She looked at the towering Hayley and soon all she saw was Hayley’s socked foot over the opening.  Hayley moved her foot in slowly and soon she felt Melissa laying flat on her back under her toes.  Hayley tied her shoe normally and tied the other one and left. 

 

The drive was uneventful getting to Melissa’s house and walking inside she saw that the place was where everything had been left.  Slipping off her shoes she let Melissa out of her shoes and looked at her and she pointed in the direction they needed to go. 

 

Melissa had easily pointed out the shrinking machine on the lamp stand and she told Hayley how to set it to enlarge.  Hayley did it without any questions and they both looked at eachother, both big again.  They hugged eachother and promised to have more fun times together.   

 

End Notes:

Reviews and Comments are greatly appreciated.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5576