Unaware Mom by slimerjimer
Summary: A boy named Jim ends up shrunk at the hands of his own unaware mother.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5601 Read: 145855 Published: November 23 2015 Updated: December 12 2015

1. Mom! Help! by slimerjimer

2. Getting to know mom by slimerjimer

3. Work by slimerjimer

4. Oh Shit by slimerjimer

Mom! Help! by slimerjimer
I awoke today shaken by my own thoughts. Where am I? Those three words. Where am I? It was so strange because I remember falling asleep peacefully nourished in my own bed. But now. Now, I was somewhere else. It could be described as big. Or long. But I prefer the word; Gigantic. In fact the ceiling seemed miles high and the soft material I was on we're miles long.

All of a sudden I realized, I was the one who was small. I had shrunk over night! I don't know how it was possible but it happened. This wasn't a good thing either. I could get stepped on or eaten or get caught in a spider web! I shook at the thought of that last one. But then I realized, if I can get help from my mother, I would be safe! She would protect me with all her night against the dangers that lurk.

I started walking towards the edge of the surface. This long surface, was of course my bed. It seemed softer from my size. Perhaps everything seemed softer. Including solid concrete. But that didn't matter. What did matter was figuring out how to get down from my mile high bed without breaking a bone.

While Looking around trying to find something to get me down, my alarm rang.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

I jumped at the loud sound it brought to my tiny ears. The sound was loud at normal size... But at 1 inch tall, it was like a meteor hit. The sound also reminded me of something. If I don't get out of bed when my alarm rings for school in the morning. My mom will come up the stairs and wake me up.

After about 10 minutes of waiting I heard footsteps. Just then my mother walked in the door. Once she seen I was gone she spoke.

"Must've taken the bus."

The loud sound of her talking vibrated through the air and caused me to cover my ears. She was gigantic. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was like a giant Statue of Liberty that could walk.

I watched her as she got my dirty laundry out and walked out the door. Knowing that was my only chance for a awhile I yelled.

"Mom! Down here!"

She didn't hear me and continued walking out the door out of my sight. I started to get upset and screamed. But no one could hear me. I couldn't believe this is happening. Did I catch a disease? Did I drink a drugged drink? There has to be some explanation for how I got shrunk. I didn't even think this was possible.

Before I started to go into a panic attack I heard footsteps. My mom came barging in my room heading straight for me. She continued crawling right over me and suddenly laid herself down right next to me causing my whole world to shake. The earthquake like fall pushed me up into the air. I was now free falling back down and landed right next to my mom.

My mother was now lying on her back looking at her phone on my bed. Taking this as a chance I screamed as loud as I could.

"Mom please help me! I shrunk down and I need you to help me!"

She still didn't hear me. I had to get closer to her ear. I started to climb her stomach. She was wearing a pink shirt and had blue jeans on. Once I reached her stomach I headed up to her arising chest. I climbed her right boob and once I got to the top she moved. I grabbed her nipple through the shirt as she got up. She then got up off the bed and started walking down the stairs.

Hanging by just a thread onto her nipple I noticed the looked down and noticed the intense drop that awaited me. It made me fear for my life so I grabbed her nipple harder. Her boobs were bouncing as she walked which made it harder to grasp onto it.

Once she walked in her room she took her shirt off with me attached to it. She threw her shirt on the floor. I was now covered by her shirt. Once I found my way out I looked to my right to see my mother standing there with just a bra on.
Getting to know mom by slimerjimer
There I was standing in shock of my own mothers glorious body. All her features stood out to me. Definitely her ass. She was very curvy and had small birthmarks that really landscaped her body. She looked about 30 but she was really in her early 50's.

My mom was now facing away from me digging in a panty drawer. I had to get her attention. But how? I then seen my mom turn back around and start to put her panties on. I had an idea. A very dangerous one too. One that could lead to a fatal injury or death. One that would send me to a prison that I feared the most. Her privates.

My plan was to wait for my mother to go to work. While she was at work I could jump into her panty drawer and wait till she got home again. Once she got home she would change her panties. Hopefully if she picked the top one (the one I'm lying on.) then I would be able to communicate with her. When she would start pulling up her panties I could jump at the last minute and cling to her shirt. I would then continue climbing her shirt all the way up to her face where I could talk to her.

So now was the waiting part. I climbed the drawer and jumped onto one of her pink panties. I made myself comfortable and fell asleep.

I awoke to the ground moving. I immediately looked up and seen a sight. A sight I will never forget. A sight I wish I could forget. It was my moms private parts. And they were heading my way fast!

I quickly got to my feet failing the first time because of shifting in the ground. I then looked up and noticed that my mom didn't have a shirt on! In fact she was completely naked! How was I suppose to grab her shirt when she didn't have it on..

My plan was a total failure. Knowing that my fate was coming soon I crouched in fear. All of the sudden it happened. My own mothers huge ass surrounded me on both sides. I was now pushed against a tight force. A force so powerful I couldn't move. I was stuck.

I wasn't completely in between her butt cheeks but on the outer layer of them, touching her crack. I tried moving but I couldn't. The immense force of her panties constantly pushing me against her ass was incredible. This was it I told myself. This is where I die. Crushed under my own mothers ass.

Suddenly it went pitch black and i knew that my mom had just put some pants on. I then felt her asscheeks moving back and forth against me. She was walking. Probably to work. She works at a hair salon so she is moving a lot. Not very helpful for the situation I am in. All of the sudden I felt her ass cheeks extend a little bit. A half a second later I was pushed forward in between her ass cheeks. She had sat down. I was now even further inside her then I was before. Both of her ass cheeks had swallowed me whole. It was very sweaty and smelly inside. I could even feel and smell some leftover feces. Miles above I could hear my mothers voice. It sounded as she was on the phone. "That is going to be 29.99." I heard her say. In fact it was hard to hear. Every Once in a while I would over hear her say something. But the rest of the time it was muffled. Like once during the car ride she laughed really loud which vibrated through her whole body and just sucked me deeper into her asshole. Next I heard the radio turn on. She switched a couple channels then stopped on an old rock song. A couple minutes later i heard the radio go off and felt her ass cheeks loosen and she was moving again. Since I was in between her ass cheeks now, they would rub up against me as she walked causing immense pain to my sides. It was pure torture. This was just the beginning. I still had the whole day too go. In fact she just showed up at work. That was just the car ride. I screamed at the thought of this still knowing that no one could hear me and that I was just a prisoner.
End Notes:
Stay tuned for the next chapter! I have big things planned!
Work by slimerjimer
Author's Notes:
This chapter is made especially for those ass fans. So enjoy!
My mother was now walking into work prepared for a long hard day of hair cutting. She had gotten all her supplies together and was fully encouraged to work her hardest. But for me, I was exhausted. Her butt cheeks were rubbing up against me as she walked which kind of hurt my sides. It also caused some of her left over feces to gather onto me from the last time she pooped.

Just then I felt her ass cheeks stop moving. She then started talking. I only overheard some parts that she said because it was hard to hear.

"You sure do look good since the last time I saw you. I can also tell you lost a lot of weight."

I agreed with what the woman said. My mother did look good. Even though she was in her 50s she looked like she was in her early 30s. But still. No matter how pretty she is, I hate being in between my own mothers ass cheeks. It smells like shit and is very uncomfortable.

Just then I felt her asscheeks moving again. It was like this the whole day. She walked. She stopped. She walked. She stopped... I couldn't help but realize that as she walked I was being sucked deeper into her asshole. By now my entire body was stuck inside her with no hopes of escaping.

Just as I assured that I was never going to escape, light drew in. She had taken off her pants along with her panties which allowed air to seep through. I was still trapped in between her butt cheeks until she sat down which opened her asscheeks just enough for me too fall out.

I landed with a splash right inside the toilet. The drop was so sudden that it scared me a lot. My heart was faint and I had swallowed some of the toilet water. Quickly thinking about what was happening, I knew she was using the toilet. I rapidly swam back up to the top of the water. As I caught my breath I looked up and seen my mothers giant ass hole hovering over me with a large brown turd barely hanging. I screamed in fear as the giant brown missile suddenly dropped.

It landed on me with a splash. The immense turd then floated back up with me attached to it. I tried to free myself from the sticky turd but it was too powerful. I threw up in disgust as the smell was very strong.

I laid on the turd for another 15 seconds trying to free myself until she started to pee. Her piss had landed all over me. The force of it pushed against me until I was free from the turd. I landed back in the water and was now trying to recover from the disgusting filth I had just encountered.

I then relized that if I don't get out of the toilet soon, then I will get sucked into the sewers and be gone forever. Just thinking about it made me shiver. It is a very scary thought. Getting flushed into the sewer and never being heard from again.

I started to swim toward the edge of the toilet and tried to climb the side. But it was too slippery. I started to panic. I couldn't figure out how to escape a toilet at my size. It was impossible. My only idea left was too get her attention by screaming.

"Help me! Please I beg of you! It's me Jimmy!"

I shouted as loud as I possibly could. But it was no use. Instead I got a reply of a big splash.
It was right next to me. When I looked at it I seen a phone that had sunk to the bottom of the toilet.

"Ah shit!"

My mom said in anger as she got up off the toilet. I feared for my life thinking that she was going to flush the toilet. But then she bent down and reached for her phone.

Taking this as a chance I watched her hand go right by me while avoiding her giant piece of poop and grabbing her phone. Before her hand had left the toilet, I swam over and grabbed the arising phone. I was now being pulled into the air along with the phone that my mother had dropped.

She then brought the phone too her face and studied it. I don't know how but even though she was staring straight at me she didn't notice me. I had called out her name but she didn't respond. Instead she said, "I guess I will have to buy a new phone."

She then lowered her phone down to her thighs. Thinking that she was about to throw it away or drop it. I jumped. I then landed right back where I started... Her open panties. And then, I remembered. The plan. I had to grab her shirt this time. Maybe i could get ahold of it because she actually has it on right now.

As she pulled her panties back up to her privates. I waited. I waited for the chance to grab. I was ready this time. I knew it. At the last second right before she had pulled her panties fully on I tripped. And I fell right back in my spot. I couldn't even get back up because her butt cheeks had already surrounded me. I was ferocious. I couldn't believe I had ended up in the same spot. Even after multiple tries of getting my mothers attention, I couldn't.

I felt her panties push me in between her cheeks as she fully put them on along with her pants. At least I wasn't as deep inside her asshole as I was before. In fact I was just on the outer layer of her ass cheeks. I then felt my whole world twist as a sudden drop occurred. She had sat down again which caused my body to push deeper inside her. I was now fully inside her asshole between her butt cheeks. As soon as I was pushed inside I felt a gooey smelly substance wrap all around me. It smelled so bad and felt slimy and weird. It smelled like shit. And it was.

I threw up again because of the nasty substance that surrounded me. It was like being inside a giant piece of poop. Which I practically was except it was melted. The feces was also very warm and thick which made it hard to breathe. In fact there were barely any oxygen that deep inside of her. I couldn't believe this situation that I had found my self in. That I would be stuck inside my own mothers ass hole for who knows how long! I would just become part of her. I am just a prisoner. I'm hers. All I am is a toy. No one probably even knows I'm gone yet. They all just think I went to a friends house. But no. In a few years I will be considered dead even though I will just be stuck in my mothers ass hole. It was a frightening thought.

All of the sudden I felt a shift in my mothers butt cheeks. Then I felt them moving again. As her ass cheeks walked, her poop was being squished together causing me too squeeze deeper inside her. I was constantly being moved around by her ass cheeks which started to hurt.

It was also getting very hot and sweaty. The intense heat and smell had caused me too throw up yet another time. The rest of my day kept on going just like this.

But then my mother sat down again. When she sat I was squeezed together by her ass cheeks. I then heard a clicking sound which was her texting. After another five minutes I heard the car start. This meant that she was leaving work. This also meant that she was going to the gym.

The vibrating of the car shook my whole world. It had pushed me further inside her and was very loud. Next she started to hum a tune. I couldn't make out what it was but it was relaxing. I remember she used to sing to me while I fell asleep when I was about 7 or 8. It would really help. Even in a situation like this it helped. It reminded me of the good times we had. But this. This isn't a good time. This is the worst time of my life. She was sweaty and smelled really bad. It was hot, I was tired, bored, hungry and thirsty.

As she drove she shifted in her seat. I felt her ass cheeks tighten a little as she moved. All of the sudden I felt her ass hole pucker. It then blew out a long lasting drift of air that made a little, "Pfffft!" I felt the air blow past me. I smelled it right away and I have to say that my mom has the worst farts. It smelled so bad that I gagged like twice. I couldn't even cover my nose because my arms were held to my sides by her tight ass cheeks.

I finally felt her ass lift into the air as the gravity shifted. Her ass cheeks were now moving as she walked into the gym. It was easy to tell what machine she was using because I started to feel her ass cheeks pick up the pace as she ran the treadmill. As she ran I was being shook further into her asshole even if it was possible to go deeper. It was like an earthquake but smellier.

Next I was pretty sure she was doing squats. As she did them, her asscheeks opened which actually pushed me out of her asshole a little bit. But once she was done I was still really deep.

I felt her ass cheeks moving again as she left the gym. She then got in her car and sat back down. Her ass cheeks tightened again and I was pushed deeper inside her once she sat down. She then turned the radio on and turned it too an old rock playlist which was my mothers favorite genre. It was very hard to hear from the area I was in but the song sounded good to me. About halfway through the car ride her ass hole puckered again and she farted. This time it was really loud and took me as a surprise. It was so loud it made me jump and hurt my ears. My head was positioned facing her asshole so I felt the air pass me. It was a very quick fart but it smelled so bad. I gagged as the smell remained along with her slimy leftover feces.

Another five minutes and I felt her ass cheeks move. We had finally arrived at home. I was ready for her too change so I could get some fresh air and escape her nasty butt hole.

All of the sudden some light shined through her ass crack. She had taken off her pants and panties. The problem was that I didn't come off with her panties. I was still trapped in between her ass cheeks. I screamed as the light disappeared again as she put on a new pair of panties. I was stuck in here for a whole another day.

I felt gravity shift as she laid down on her bed. She started off lying on her back so I was squished in between her tight cheeks. Another 10 minutes and she turned over to her side. Now her right ass cheeks was practically laying on me while I laid on the other. I was sandwiched in between the two. Another two minutes later and she had turned to lay on her front so I was slowly sinking further into her ass hole.

After another 5 minutes I heard her snoring. She was snoring really loud too which was annoying. I couldn't wake her up to stop her though because I was stuck. I couldn't do anything. Then she farted. It blasted right through me and made me gag. The smell ended up staying in her panties with me.

I didn't sleep that well that night. It was very uncomfortable and smelled really bad. Her soggy poop ended up drying too me so I was basically part of her scent. I fell asleep around 4:30 in the morning and woke back up at 6:00 because of smell. Hopefully today I will finally get my mothers attention. If I can get out of this asshole...
End Notes:
Stay tuned for the next chapter!
Oh Shit by slimerjimer
Here I am still laying in my mothers ass hole while waiting impatiently for her to wake up. It was 6:30 in the morning right now and I still didn't expect her to wake for another 4 hours. I could hear all types of sounds. Her snoring which was one of them was very loud. As she snored it caused my body to sink deeper inside her from the vibrations thoughout her body. Then there was her heart beat which I couldn't normally hear at normal size. But now it was constant.

I was extremely bored. I tried to fall back asleep but I just couldn't. I was also very hungry and thirsty. If I didn't eat something soon I would probably die. Then I thought about something. Something so gross that it made me gag slightly. But I had no choice. I hesitated and stuck my toungue out. I then slowly pulled it back in allowing her left over feces to get in my mouth. I gagged then threw up. I then gagged again and threw up once more. It was horrible but it was my only choice. Now all I needed was something to drink. But I figured I could drink some shower water if she ever takes one. But normally she takes them in the morning so I was pretty sure she would.

I continued laying in my mothers ass hole listening to the sounds of her snoring and her heart beating one by one. Bored to death I groaned. It smelled so bad and I had an aftertaste of my mothers ass hole in my mouth. I could also feel the poop surrounding me from her last break to the bathroom. All of the sudden I felt her ass hole pucker. It then blew out a blast of air and I had felt it blow right by my face. The smell was so intense I gagged once more. I couldn't believe this was my life. Inside my own mothers asshole.


A sudden sound then burst into action.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

Her alarm had gone off.

It continued beeping for 5 seconds then I felt her asscheeks lift. Finally she was getting up! But then I heard a click sound and the alarm went off. I felt her lay back down and then start to snore again. She had pressed the snooze button. I cried out in boredom and filth. Since she pressed snooze its gonna be another 5 more minutes. I continued waiting.

Once again her alarm went off. I felt her ass cheeks lift and another click and the beeping stopped. Instead of lying back down I had felt her get up. She let out a big yawn and stretched. I then felt her walking. Next she took off her pants and panties allowing some light into her ass cheeks. I was still stuck in between her ass cheeks so I didn't fall down her legs with her panties. Instead I was left in between her crack. It was a bummer because I really needed to stretch and get fresh air.

I heard her humming a tune. Then I heard the shower turn on. Finally.

I felt her walk another two steps. All of the sudden her ass cheeks separated slightly as she sat down which caused me to fall out of her ass hole. I fell with a splash into an ocean. I then realized that she wasn't taking a shower. But a bath.

I then looked around while floating in the water. I seen my mother leaning against the back of the tub completely naked. She had her eyes closed with a slight smile on her face. I knew at this moment that I had to get her attention before she got out of the tub.


I swam as fast as I could. Once I got close enough I looked for a place to grab onto so I could climb up to my mothers ear and tell her my story. I noticed she had her legs down under water. But her stomach up was above water. So I swam towards her stomach. Once I reached the arising landscape I climbed it. I was now on my mothers naked belly.

I admired the landscape and noticed that I could see her face through her boobs about a mile away. I started walking across my mothers belly. I almost fell off a couple times because it was wet and it was constantly rising and falling. Not that far below I heard her stomach growl in hunger.

I then reached her gigantic boobs. They were honestly very nice. I admired them for a couple seconds and then snapped out of it realizing I need to hurry. I walked in between them making my way towards her face. Once I got to her neck I looked for something to climb. I then seen my mothers hair hanging across her chest. I grabbed ahold of it and started to climb.

Before I was even halfway up her hair she got up. She then bent down and drained the water. She was now walking. I had a very high view and could see all the rooms for once. It was like a roller coaster ride as her hair swung back and forth as she walked. She then stopped walking and pushed her hair back behind her with me attached to it. I looked down and seen her ass cheeks a mile down.

I was now starting to lose my grip as her hair was very wet from her bath. Before I let go she bent over which caused her back to arch. It also allowed me to let go without falling as her hair had rested upon her naked back. I was now standing on her back. I thought that she wouldn't move as I could travel to her ear but instead she got straight back up.

I then fell hoping something would catch me. And it did. I landed right back where I started... In her panties. This is not what I wanted. This is exactly the opposite. This was torture. Before I could escape her panties they started moving up heading straight for her asshole.

I laid there looking straight up at her ass hole in fear. I wished I was somewhere else. I wished that I could just die. I hated my life.

As her asshole swallowed me again I was pulled inside her ass cheeks. I couldn't believe it. Back where I started. Alone. No one even knew I was here.

Her ass cheeks were now moving again. Sliding back and forth against me I screamed in pain. Worried that I would never escape this prison.

I felt her ass tighten as she sat down to do her makeup and get ready for work. Once again her asshole was pressed against me as she sat there. I just laid there with my face pressed against it hoping for something better.

A couple minutes later she got back up and I felt her walking towards her car. Next I felt her ass cheeks tighten as she sat down in her car. I then heard the vibration of the car starting and then the radio. I had realized by now that the day was repeating itself from yesterday. Another boring day...

I then heard the car stop and she started walking again. I could slightly hear her talking to someone far above. But I couldn't really tell who or what about.
The same thing happened for the next couple hours. Until she had to use the bathroom.

Once again I seen light shine through my mothers ass crack as she took off her clothes to use the bathroom. I prepared for her ass cheeks to spread as she sat down. And once she did I was ready.

I then fell out of her ass and into the toilet. I looked up to see her spread ass cheeks depositing a turd. I then looked back down into the water. I did this multiple times before deciding.

I was ready. Before her shit dropped out of her asshole and into the toilet I swam down under water. I was going to end my life myself... I had had enough of this torture and just couldn't take it anymore. I started to shed a small tear.

A couple seconds under water I started to choke. Before I drowned I was plunged into darkness. I was lifted above the water. Her shit had landed on me and had grabbed ahold of me while carrying me to the top of the water. Once I realized what had happened I screamed. I wanted to die. I hated this torture from my own mother. I pushed continuously against the turd I was stuck to. I was drenched from left to right in shit but I wasnt as disgusted as the first couple of times because I was just used to it. Just then my mothers shadow rose. She was getting up. She turned around facing me and reached for the handle. I prayed to God to die. My mother pushed lightly on the handle and I was gone. Just like that. The current sucked me down and I panicked. Swimming against the extremely strong current I failed and just as I was about to be sucked downwards when the toilet stopped and I floated back up.

"Dammit! The toilets clogged!" She said.

I watched as she grabbed the plunger and brought it above me. Fuck. I have to swim away or else the plunger will land on top of me pushing me under... I swam and swam until the plunger finally came down just missing me. As she started to pump the toilet I jumped onto the rubber part of the plunger. She than brought the plunger up letting it drip so the water falls and the toilet flushed. As she set it down I jumped landing back in her panties.

I didn't want to stay in her panties but it was the only way of transportation and staying with my mother while trying to get her attention.

Looking up I gripped the front of her panties as she pulled her panties up to her awaiting vagina. I felt her pussy lips hit me as she tightened and zipped up her jeans. As she started to walk I noticed that I was quickly sliding downwards with every step towards her under crotch. I didn't want that to happen so I looked up and seen a forest of pubic hairs. Reaching out for one I slipped as I let go with one arm to grab the hair. Falling downwards I landed laying down with my face in the bottom of her pussy and my waist in her ass crack.

I panicked as her pussy lips covered my face completely and I couldn't breathe. I tried moving my head but I was locked in place. Completely immobilized I groaned as my mother continued her day once again.

Once we got home I heard a zip and than felt the cool breeze on me. As she took off her jeans. My mother than pulled her panties up and surprisingly brought me to her face. She whispered in my ear,

"I always knew you were here."

My face was mobilized with fear as she quickly bent down and brought me under her ass hole.

"You are going to learn your lesson as my little ass slave. For the rest of your life you will be stuck in my asshole. I will occasionally feed you crumbs and will give you pussy juice as your drink."

Before I could respond she push on me with her pointer finger inside of her asshole. She pushed me as deep as I would go. Her asshole had swallowed my entire body. I than felt her ass cheeks close as she stood back up.

"Have fun." She said.

End Notes:
The End.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5574