Troy's Quandary by Black Neptune
Summary:

[COMPLETE] In a world where "macro play" is a well-known recreational/sexual activity and vore is experiencing mainstream popularity, Troy struggles to find a woman who is willing to indulge his love of being crushed underfoot.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 101922 Read: 74036 Published: October 29 2015 Updated: April 24 2016

1. World of Vorecraft by Black Neptune

2. Of Maniacs and Memories by Black Neptune

3. Super Flashback Expansion Pak by Black Neptune

4. Back to Our Regularly-Scheduled Program by Black Neptune

5. Plenty of Fish by Black Neptune

6. Eat and Be Merry by Black Neptune

7. Radiant Dawn by Black Neptune

8. Crush Hour; or, How Troy Got His Groove Back by Black Neptune

9. Victory Road by Black Neptune

10. BONUS: Two Scenes Cut from the Finale by Black Neptune

World of Vorecraft by Black Neptune
Author's Notes:

(I'm trying to go for something more light-hearted, character-driven, and a bit comedic than my more recent works. Enjoy!)

 


 

Part 1 - World of Vorecraft

It was a nice, clear, early Friday evening as Troy sat at a table in his favorite diner, looking down at the menu in his hands. His eyes shifted through the various meals being offered at that time of day: a hearty-looking cheeseburger with fries, a seafood meal with tilapia and shrimp, a quarter-pounder steak, a zesty chicken parmesan pasta, barbeque pork riblet sandwich, and several others. He licked his lips; there was no way he could decide right away.

Not helping matters was him being distracted somewhat. He glanced up from the menu and looked at the person sitting across from him: a young woman with long blond hair and split bangs. She too read through her own menu, her blue eyes scanning through each product.

Troy was rather anxious. This woman--Jennie--was his date, one that he had met online at that. The two set up a date, and soon after leaving his job for the day, Troy rushed to this diner to meet her. Upon arriving her, he was rather awestruck at her beauty: not only with her blond hair and bright blue eyes, but her youthful face, slender build, business casual attire, nice hips, perky C-cup breasts, and--perhaps even most importantly for him--her immaculate feet, adorned in flat thong sandals that showed off her bright red nail polish. She was a fair bit older than he was--32 to his 26--but he kind of had a thing for older women regardless. She almost seemed too good to be true, and yet, there she was in front of him.

He only hoped that things played out in his favor.

"...Hey, Earth to Troy!"

Troy was snapped out from his thoughts by Jennie's voice. His eyes briefly widened in surprised. "Eh?"

She giggled. "Yeah, you were off in your own world for a sec there. I asked what you were getting."

"Oh... I don't even know. This place has great food. It's always hard for me to make a choice."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. Though I'm looking at the seafood plate. I'm trying to watch my weight."

"They'll give you some time to figure it out." Troy placed his menu onto the table besides him. "In the meantime, there's some things I wanna ask you."

"Oh, I bet." Jennie closed her menu and put it onto the table as well. "You messaged me because you wanted to hook up and do some macro play, right?"

"Getting right to the point. I like that." He chuckled. "But if we really click, then maybe we can go further than that."

Jennie smiled. "I hope so. You're pretty handsome, so it'd be nice if we really hooked up."

Troy blushed. "Ahh... Well, anyway..." He was a bit fazed by her compliment on his attractiveness. "...Might as well get this out of the way. What do you like?"

"Kittens, tennis, pedicures, designer bags, yoga, Doctor Who, muffins-"

"Ah, wait." Troy cut in. "...Sorry, I meant as far as macro play goes."

"I know. I was messing around, but all of that is true anyway."

"Really...?" Troy took extra note of her mention of pedicures. She really did seem like a quality catch.

"Anyway, I like swallowing guys. I mean, who doesn't, right?"

"Yeah..." Troy expected this answer from her. "What else?"

"Um... I also like bossing tinies around, making them clean the house, do my chores, and if they screw up..."

"Yeah?" Troy leaned forward, expectant of what she'd say next.

"I put them in a box as punishment."

"Oh..." Troy was disappointed. "I thought you'd say that you'd step on them," he half-jokingly said.

"What!? Why would I do that?" She sounded rather appalled at the thought.

"Some guys are into it."

"Like who?" She asked with obvious disdain in her tone.

Troy didn't reply. He merely stared at her with a slightly crestfallen expression.

She gasped. It seemed as if she got the hint. "...Oh." She took that better than he had expected.

"Yeeeah..."

"But I said on my MacroMeet profile that I was into vore," she was getting somewhat flustered.

"You also said that you'd be down for anything," Troy responded.

"I thought it was a given that I wouldn't be into stepping on guys. I mean, what woman is?"

Troy dropped his head into his palm and sighed. "Well, this is awkward."

Jennie frowned. "Yeah..."

Both of them sat quiet for several minutes, fidgeting with their menus and phones in the process, while taking occasional sips from their drinks. Needless to say, Troy was disappointed. She totally seemed like "The One", perfect in nearly every aspect, even down to and especially her feet. Troy was highly disappointed that he wouldn't find himself at their mercy. Admittedly, he should have asked her before while they were chatting on MacroMeet, but he had put too much stock on her being "down for anything".

"Are you two ready?" said the waitress as she approached them, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah," Jennie replied. "I'll take the seafood meal."

"Uh..." Troy looked down at the menu once more. "Screw it. I'll have the steak with fries."

The waitress wrote down both of their orders on her notepad. "Perfect. They'll be ready shortly."

As the waitress walked away, Troy and Jennie's eyes locked onto each other again.

"Well, the food is good," he said. "Might as well make the most of our date, I guess."

"Yeah," Jennie said, her earlier enthusiasm all but exhausted.

Troy took another sip of the Pepsi in his glass cup. "...So, about Doctor Who..."

~~~

Troy opened the door and walked into his apartment. Closing the door behind him, he let out a deep sigh and stepped further inside.

Needless to say, the date was a bust.

"Yo, that you?" His roommate Mitch called from the living room.

"Yeah..." Troy replied as he made his way into the room. Mitch was currently preoccupied with his gaming session, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's online play. The screen displayed Mitch's character Captain America trading blows with his opponent's Vergil, though it was clear that Mitch had the upper hand.

"Another Vergil noob?" Troy asked.

"Yep," Mitch responded. "This guy sucks, though. He keeps dropping his combos. Before, he was spamming Dr. Doom's Hidden Missile before I knocked him out."

Troy shook his head. "Noobs..."

"Anyway, how'd it go? You finally find someone to turn you into shoe grime?"

"No." Troy wanted to sound as disappointed as he could. "She was yet another voraphile."

"Ouch. Well, too bad. Another one for me, though."

Troy rolled his eyes. "And that's not even the worst part. Her feet were as hot as the rest of her, but while we were talking, she said that she hates when people do stuff with her feet. She gets pedicures like every two weeks, but she won't let people touch them otherwise? C'mon..."

"You saw her feet? She wore sandals?"

"Yep. My favorite kind, too."

"A double whammy. Guess that 'down for anything' bit was a lie, eh?"

"Plus, she said that David Tennant was a bad Doctor. All in all, a complete waste of time." Troy sighed.

"Have you ever considered coming over to the winning side?" Mitch asked as Captain America dealt a decisive blow onto Vergil. "I mean, it IS where all the girls are, and since you're having trouble finding a girl to step on-"

"We've been through this before," Troy interrupted. "I'm not giving up on this. I know they're out there. I just gotta keep looking."

"You've been looking for months. Maybe it's time to throw in the towel. ...Or, if you're THAT determined to get squashed, find a guy to do it. I mean, what would it matter who does it so long as it gets done?"

Troy shook his head. "Hell no. It's not the same. Plus, with that logic, what'd it matter if a guy swallowed you if he offered?"

Mitch scoffed. "Well, luckily I don't have to worry about that. ...Oh, look at this. Spamming Sentinel's laser beams. This guy sucks!"

Troy began to step out of the living room. "Anyway, I had a long day even without the date. I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Alright."

Troy made the short trek to his bedroom, walking inside and closing and locking the door behind him. He put his messenger bag onto the floor against the wall and removed his tie, unbuttoning the top two buttons of his shirt afterwards. Slipping out of his loafers, he walked to his computer desk and pulled out its chair, sitting down upon it after. He let out a heavy sigh and grabbed hold of his mouse and moved it. The monitor soon lit up, displaying the Windows Lock screen. After logging back in, he found that he still had his MacroMeet profile page up, along with a small chat window displaying his chat log with Jennie. The most recent messages consisted of him confirming their date with her.

"There's one more off the list," Troy said as he closed the window.

He began to randomly browse through the profiles of other attractive young women around his age in the city and surrounding areas, of which there were several. However, nearly each and every one of them had "vore" listed as at least one of their likes.

Troy scrolled up to the top of the page to try to filter out his results. The search engine offered the ability to filter by the users' likes, and had many choices to pick from, including a few for crushing.

"Foot crush" was not one of them.

~~~

Late into the following morning, Troy sat at a bus stop near his apartment, located near a busy intersection. Like the day before, it was rather warm and sunny, with a slight breeze blowing. Cars and other vehicles constantly zoomed by, and there were a fair number of pedestrians as well making their way through the streets.

Much of his attention was drawn downward at his smartphone, browsing through Reddit and various news websites. He briefly looked to his left, his eyes focusing further down the road; no sign of the bus just yet. Odd, he thought, as it had been at least thirty-five minutes since he had arrived. Granted, the city's public transit had seen some budget cuts that year, but this particular route seemed to have many buses in service during other times. Luckily, he was not in any particular rush to get where he was headed.

He was not at the stop alone. Standing to the right besides the bench that he was sitting on were two young woman, both no older than 20. One was a sandy-blonde with her hair tied into a ponytail, while her friend was a Black woman with short light orange hair, more than likely a dye job.

Both of them were deep in a conversation with each other, and they were talking loud enough so that Troy could not help but eavesdrop.

"...So that's our plan," the Black woman concluded. "Dinner, Ted 2, and when we're home, I'm gonna swallow him."

The blond woman laughed. "Whoa, how many times have you swallowed him!? You only met him a few days ago!"

"He said he loves how my stomach acids feel. I don't care. I just like feelin' him go down. I can't wait."

Troy listened on. Several years ago, having such a conversation in public within earshot of other people would make you look like a loon at best, but now there was nothing crazy about what they were talking about. It was all public knowledge now.

"What about your man?" The Black woman asked her friend. "Is he finally gonna let you eat him again?"

"I wish." She sighed. "You know how it is. I have to 'earn' it. Meanwhile, whatever he wants to do to me, he does it. You name it: stomping, squeezing, eating, even pissing and stuff, anything. At least I get to use the Numbing feature while he does it."

"Gurl, you gotta let him know what you want. Tell him that you're gonna eat him, or you're steppin' outta the door!"

"Oh, that's a bit too extreme. He's otherwise a sweet, smart, funny guy. We have a lot in common. It's just that when it comes to macro play, he really loses himself. He outright told me that he gets off on the power he has over tinies."

"A lotta guys are. Not my man, though. He loves when I'm the boss. And I don't have the program in me, so I can't shrink even if I wanted to."

"Ever think about buying the pills?"

"Naw. I'm good the way I am. Plus, they're expensive as hell."

As they continued to talk, Troy took another peek downward towards their feet. The blond woman wore pink ballet flats, while her companion donned white and pink trainers. Though he had already taken note of their footwear beforehand, he still could not help but feel disappointed that at least one of them didn't choose to wear sandals or flip-flops. It would have at least served as eye candy for him, since like many women they were more than likely not into crushing tinies underfoot. ...Not that it'd matter even if they were, since they were both taken.

Perhaps he should instead focus on the errand that he was currently on.

He glanced to his left again. Still no sign of the bus...

~~~

Troy sat in the living room of his apartment, his body firmly and comfortably planted onto the large couch. The apartment was dark and quiet, except for the sounds and glow of the flat screen LCD television in front of him. His attention was focused completely on the TV, his hands holding onto and working the controls of his Wii U's GamePad.

He glanced at the digital clock on the wall to his right. It read 01:41.

What a Saturday night, he thought. Or rather, Sunday morning. Either way, most guys his age--Mitch included--were out mingling and partying in various clubs, and many of them were more than likely getting laid at that very moment, among other things.

And yet, Troy was at home, playing Splatoon into the wee hours of the night.

Even worse, his team was losing. Considerably so.

"C'mon, you morons!" Troy exclaimed in exasperation as his Inkling avatar got "splatted" by one of his opponents. "Am I the only one putting in work here!?"

Despite the extreme deficit that his squad was in, he pressed on, trying his best to ink as much turf as he could and at least attempt to push the other side back.

Behind him, he heard the sound of keys being fitted into the doorknob. Behind the door, he could also hear the sound of female laughter. As the door opened, two sets of footsteps followed, with the laughter accompanied with Mitch's voice. During their trek, Mitch flipped the hallway's light on. Since Troy was in an online match, he could not pause or look away from the screen.

Not that it mattered much anymore, as the final countdown of the match began to display on the screen.

"Aw, dude. You're here playin' Splatoon!?" Mitch said from behind, his speech somewhat slurred. "You've gotta be squidding me! You shoulda been out with us!"

"I had a long week," Troy said, still watching the TV screen as the final few seconds of the match counted down.

"Ooh, Splatoon!!" Mitch's female companion said with excitement. "I love this game! And the song from the commercial!" She then began singing: "You're a kid now, you're a squid now! You're a kid, you're a squid, you're a kid, you're a squid!"

Mitch then joined in for the last bit. "You're a kid NOW!" They both began giggling afterwards. Troy rolled his eyes. It was clear that both were rather tipsy.

"Yeah, yeah," Troy said with much less enthusiasm. The match had ended and the results were being tallied. His team got 17.3% while their opponents scored 72.6%; a sound and utter defeat for his team.

"Dude, you got your ass kicked," Mitch observed.

"Hey, I pulled my weight. ...Whatever." Troy then left the matchmaking lobby and paused the game. He then turned around to face the couple behind him. Mitch's companion was a young, attractive, slender brunette with creamy white skin. She wore a light red dress with thin straps across her shoulders and the dress' low cut and short length clearly showed off her cleavage and legs. A fine catch, if Troy had to say so himself. "So, who's your friend?"

"This is Rebecca," Mitch replied. "We met at Lingo and we really clicked. Even better, she's into macro play as well!"

Rebecca smiled. "Yep! There's nothing better than gulping down tiny guys whole!"

'Of course you think that,' Troy thought to himself in the most impassive manner. "Is that right?" he spoke. "Seems like every girl is into vore these days."

"Well, why not? There's a real thrill in swallowing a living person whole, and they like it, too!"

"Yep!" Mitch chimed in. "Think of it like a water slide at a water park. It'll help ease you into it, Troy-boy."

"No, thank you," Troy sternly responded.

"Aww..." Rebecca pouted. "Oh well."

"You have to forgive him," Mitch told her. "He has the program, but he's into... well, something else."

"What is it?"

"Cr-"

"Mitch!!" Troy called, his voice carrying an air of indignation.

Mitch looked at Troy, who was currently giving him his best death glare. He cringed upon seeing his eyes stare beams into his very being.

"Cunt-tickling." Mitch instead answered. "His hands are like magic, they say."

"Neat!" Rebecca flashed Troy a smile. "But that is too bad. I've never actually swallowed a Black guy before. I wanted to see if he tasted like chocolate."

Troy was taken aback by this comment. "WHAT!?" He exclaimed, eyes widened in aghast.

Both Mitch and Rebecca laughed heartily in response. "Aw man!" Mitch said as his fit died down. "Don't take it seriously, dude."

"I'm not..." Troy sighed.

"I know!" Mitch said, as if he had just gotten an idea. "Why don't we show him what he's missing!"

"Right now?" Rebecca asked. "Or can you just not wait anymore?"

Mitch grinned. "Maybe."

He brought his left hand up and, with his right hand, used its fingers to touch a spot on the very center of the back of his left hand. Afterwards, a bluish, transparent screen with text and toggles appeared hovering over his hand, its light casting a glow upon the bodies of Mitch and Rebecca, contrasting the white-yellowing light from the hallway behind them. The screen was the control panel for the Minimizer program, and at a glance, it seemed like something truly out of a science-fiction movie.

The screen was controlled by touch, and it provided several options for would-be shrinkers: The most obvious and important was the size control, with which one can control how small they wanted to become, with the option of picking between inches or centimeters; of course, it also allowed them to return to their normal size. Another crucial feature was the respawn settings; these allowed users to resurrect at a set location after they are "killed", and also allowed users to choose how long it would take for the resurrection to occur. Next up was the Numbing feature, which when activated reduces or even completely eliminates pain; not everyone can handle the extreme pain that can come with macro play.

No one completely understood how exactly it worked, and some have even given up on trying to solve it. Some have even settled on it being "magic" as the simplest explanation. Nonetheless, such a groundbreaking program was lauded as one of the greatest inventions of the past several years, but it did not gain mainstream attention and appeal until the previous year. Until then, it was mainly used in fetish videos online, completely destroying the need for greenscreen special effects and bringing its realism to a whole new level.

Mitch's fingers touched through the controls floating in front of him, until he was content with what he had and then pressed the "Shrink" button at the bottom.

The screen disappeared, and Mitch was almost immediately coated with a similar bluish glow, before his body quickly diminished in size. Troy leaned over the back edge of the couch as his shrinking roommate became smaller and smaller, until it finally stalled and the glow disappeared. Troy could barely see Mitch, though he figured that he had shrunken down to about an inch, his "go-to" size.

Rebecca took a few steps forward, the heels of her red strappy sandals banging against the wooden floor. She then reached down and plucked him up from the floor. As she stood upright, Troy watched as she briefly held him in-between her index finger and thumb, watching the pitiable man squirm in her grasp as she licked her lips.

Then, without further ado, she brought him closer to her mouth and placed him onto her tongue. She closed her mouth and gulped soon after, more than likely swallowing Mitch with it.

Seeing such an attractive young woman so willingly indulge Mitch's kink made Troy green with envy.

"Ah!" Rebecca said in a satisfied tone. "He's going down pretty fast. It's a real shame that you don't like this, 'Troy-boy', cuz I wanna swallow you, too! Anyway, where's his respawn point?"

"In his room," Troy replied, before pointed towards his right, further down the hallway. "It's the door all the way at the end."

"Alright, cool. I'll wait for him to come back. If he takes too long, I may take you up on your 'magical hands'! ...Or get in on some of that Squid Kid action!"

"I can't wait," Troy deadpanned.

She smiled, and afterwards turned around and walked into the hallway, heading in the direction that Troy had directed her towards, her heels knocking against the floor all the way. He was honestly surprised that she had made it all the way there without stumbling due to her shoes combined with her tipsiness. After hearing her close the door, he himself turned his attention back to the TV and unpaused the video game.

He found Rebecca to be highly annoying, but perhaps much of her attitude was the liquor in her talking. If it weren't, then he hoped that she did not stick around after that night.

"...At least her feet were nice. What a waste," he muttered to himself as he reentered the online matchmaking lobby.



[TO BE CONTINUED...]

Of Maniacs and Memories by Black Neptune

Part 2 - Of Maniacs and Memories

Troy was perplexed. He was at an utter loss of words to describe where he currently resided; it seemed like a sort of ethereal realm made of cosmic energies of some sort. It was a strange place, one that he didn't feel comfortable in. He wanted to find a way out, but no matter how much he ran, there was no end in sight. In fact, it seemed more as if he was running in place than anything else.

"What is this place?" Troy wondered.

He kept running, even if it seemed as if his progress could be best summed up as "zero". Soon, he came to a stop as he tried to catch his breath.

"Hey, dude," greeted a familiar voice to his left.

He turned, coming face-to-face with Mitch.

"Having fun?" Mitch asked.

"Does it look like I'm having fun?!" Troy responded. "Where are we, anyway?"

"Beats me." Mitch shrugged. "All I know is... ...Hey, look behind you."

Troy turned around, finding a set of ten toes, each one with bright red polish on each of its nails. The feet they belonged to were adorned in a pair of white flat thong sandals. Troy craned his head upward, past the beige pants, the pink jacket over the white top, and at the face above. The blond-haired, blue-eyed giant looked back down at him with a rather curious look.

It was none other than Jennie.

"Jennie!?" Troy was surprised to see her here in all places. "What are you doing here?!"

She didn't answer. At least, not verbally. Instead, she lifted her foot off of the ground--or whatever could be considered the ground, where they were--and held it over the two tiny men below her, giving the duo a nice view of the treads of her sandal.

Troy became rather excited. "You're gonna step on me after all? Sweet!"

"Aw, seriously? I don't wanna become shoe grime," Mitch complained.

Her foot started to lower. Troy watched as the sole of her sandal descended upon him, eagerly expecting it to turn him into mush.

...However, the foot instead hit the ground right beside him, completely missing what Troy felt was its mark. High disappointed, he watched as she walked on, walking several feet away until seemingly spotting something on the ground below her and picking it up with both hands.

It was a small cardboard box.

With it in hand, Jennie returned to the duo and dropped the box onto the ground in front of them. Then, she reached down and picked up Troy, holding him between his fingers by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey, what're you doing!?" Troy shouted as he flailed about.

"You've been a naughty little boy," Jennie told him, her voice echoing throughout their surroundings. "Wanting people to step on you, like you're some kind of bug... I think you deserve a time out."

With that, she released her hold of Troy, dropping him right into the cardboard box below. After picking himself off of its floor, he looked upward at the blond giantess above him, who was looking back down at him, her hands on her waist as she shook her head.

"Now, you stay in there and think about what you did," she demanded, sounding more like a mother punishing her child. "You and David Tennant."

"What?" Troy looked to his right and found a blue police box placed inside as well, which he swore was not there before. "...Don't tell me..."

Its door opened and, sure enough, David Tennant--complete in his Doctor Who attire of a longcoat over a suit and tie--peeked out from within. He and Troy stared at each other, with Troy doing his best to not freak out from fanboyism.

"...So, she got you too, eh?" David Tennant finally said, his distinctive Scottish accent very familiar to Troy. "Just my luck. The TARDIS started to malfunction and crashed here. That's when she scooped me up. Between what happened on Mars and this, I've been having quite a bit of bad luck. I suppose it's quite time I stopped running away..." It seemed that he was completely in the character of his portrayal of the Doctor.

"Now!" Jennie said above, before reaching down outside of the box and picking up Mitch. "Little man, you've been a good boy! How about I reward you with a trip into my belly!"

"Yes, ma'am!!" Mitch eagerly said.

"WHAT!?" David Tennant, or rather, the Doctor was completely dumbfounded upon hearing this. "Did that giant lady just say what I think she said!?"

Troy nodded. "Yep. She's gonna eat him. ...And he's gonna like it."

Jennie brought the extremely happy Mitch closer to her lips, before pushing him inside of her mouth, feet first. As he went in, he looked downward towards Troy, and waved at him as he wore a big grin on his face. That very hand was the last of Mitch that Troy say before Jennie sucked him completely into her mouth, and then gulped soon after, swallowing the tiny man whole.

"Ahh!!" Jennie said in satisfaction. "What a tasty little man!"

The Doctor couldn't believe what he had witnessed. "This is unbelievable! I've never encountered anything quite like this before! Oh, this is remarkable! Chilling, but remarkable!" He sounded more curious than shocked or frightened.

"Yeah, but I've had my fill of this place," Troy said. "Can you give me a ride out of here in the TARDIS?"

"Sorry, but the TARDIS isn't functioning right now," the Doctor answered. "She took a mighty big blow when she crashed."

"Great..." Troy sighed. "So we're stuck here?"

"Hmm... Nawww!!" the Doctor answered in his distinctive style. "Just need to do a bit of work, and she'll be all fine and dandy again!" He pulled out a pen-like object with a glowing blue light on its end.

"Awesome. Let me know when that's done."

"Alright." The Doctor nodded, before withdrawing back into the police box and closing its door behind him. However, not long after he disappeared, another feminine voice echoed throughout this realm.

"Aww, no fair!!" said the familiar female voice, it more shrill than Jennies voice. "You ate him already?"

"Yep," Jennie answered. "Should have gotten here faster."

"Aww..." Soon, the source of the second voice revealed herself overhead: the brown-haired Rebecca, donning her red dress from the other night. She looked downward into the box, and immediately spotted Troy. A hungry smile formed on her face. "Then I guess you don't mind if I snack on him?"

"Be my guest," Jennie nonchalantly responded with a shrug.

"Aw hell!" Troy turned and attempted to run towards the TARDIS in an effort to escape from the giantess as she reached in. However, her hand took hold of his small body and pulled him out from the box. She brought him close to her face, as both of her brown eyes focusing right upon him in her grasps.

"...Hey..." Troy whimpered as he tried to free himself.

"You really do look tasty," she said, before licking her lips. "I bet you really do taste like chocolate! Let's find out!"

"Nooo!!" Troy screamed as she opened her mouth wide and dropped him into the darkness inside.

~~~

It seemed the shock of being suddenly swallowed whole was too much for Troy, as he instantly woke up before he could fall any further inside Rebecca's mouth. As he laid there, he reflected upon the dream that he had had, before sighing drearily.

"My subconscious won't even let me get stepped on. Then what hope do I have in the real world?" He muttered half-jokingly.

He turned over to his side to read the time on his digital clock: it read 11:39, a rather late time to be waking up in the morning.

There was a reason why that was the case, however: he truly did stay up late playing video games, but also because Mitch and Rebecca were being rather loud. Troy never knew that voraphiles--or, "voraphile", more than likely in Rebecca's case--could be so loud, but he was very certain that they had transitioned to regular sex at some point in the night.

Rebecca slept over for the night, but it seemed that she had left earlier that morning; he could not hear her rather obnoxious voice at all. He wasn't sure if he'd see her around any time soon, though. Being rather of a ladies’ man, Mitch seemed to always have a different woman with him every week.

After relieving himself and showering, Troy walked back into his room for a brief period, checking out some of the potential matches on MacroMeet. Unfortunately, the story was the same no matter which profile he read: vore, vore, and more vore. If he had a nickel for each time he read of one of the ladies there mentioning how much they liked swallowing guys, he'd have enough for a full course meal at Red Lobster.

He thought about giving up on the site completely, but he had read success stories from other crush-aficionados who did find their dream crusher on the site. It took quite a bit of work on their parts, though, and there was much disappointment, anger, and even tears involved in the process.

"I've got to change up my strategy," Troy said to himself.

After pondering over his options, he thought of a risky move.

He went in to edit his profile, and under his likes section, he listed "foot crush", and after it, "(by ladies only)". After saving this change, he sent a few short messages to some women whose profiles looked interesting enough despite any mention of vore, and then logged off of the site.

"This wouldn't be an issue if they'd just make a damn 'foot crush' tag," Troy said with a hint of frustration. Though he knew the reason for it not being included; it was basically all politics and biases on part of the owners.


Troy stepped out of his bedroom and made his way into the living room, where Mitch sat on the couch watching a talk show on TV.

"Yo," Troy greeted.

"Hey," Mitch replied as he glanced back.

"I'm guessing that your girl is gone?"

"You know it. Once morning hit, she was outta here. But really, I don't think I'm seeing her again. She's kind of a bitch."

"What a shame." Troy was not sincere in the slightest. "You looked so happy when she ate you last night. How many times did she do that, by the way?"

"Like three more once we were in the room," Mitch answered. "One time, she even chewed me up. Then, it was my turn to eat her." He smiled slyly.

Troy was rather surprised. "She let you swallow her?"

"Huh? Oh, no." Mitch shook his head. "I mean that I ate her pussy out. Yeah, I don't swallow chicks. I'm the meal, not the eater."

"Oh." As expected, Troy thought.

"Anyway, since she left, I've been sitting here watching TV. Nothing else to do right now."

Troy looked at the television further ahead. A group of men were talking with each other about politics and world events. There was mention of the Islamic State terrorist organization in the Middle East, and the men were embroiled in a debate on whether or not their existence was America's fault. Before, they were talking about who they felt would be the best choice to vote for in next year's Presidential election.

Troy felt it wise to not speak his own opinion on either subject.

"Why not play the game?" Troy asked. "I mean, there's a PS3, a Wii U, and an XBox One right there. It's not like you don't have options."

"Eeeeh," Mitch groaned. "I'm not really feeling it."

"Suit yourself." Troy shrugged. "I'm gonna get some breakfast."

Troy turned around and headed towards the kitchen behind him, located directly across the hallway from the living room.

"Oh, we're out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch," Mitch suddenly announced.

Troy gritted his teeth in frustration. "You gotta be kidding me."

"Actually, we're out of milk, too. You can thank Rebecca for that."

Troy sighed as he stepped into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. What little there was in there did nothing to catch his eye. Perhaps he should have stopped at the grocery store while he was out yesterday.

Might as well make that trip now, he figured.

~~~

Pushing a shopping cart, Troy slowly walked though the cereal aisle of the nearby grocery store. His stomach growled as he passed by various boxes until he found what he was looking for: Cinnamon Toast Crunch. He grabbed two large boxes of it and dropped them into his cart, already filling up with various items such as lunch meat, canned vegetables, packaged meat, packaged ramen, juice of various kinds, two gallons of milk, toiletries, and more. He shifted back towards the shelf, at the other types of cereal displayed, and with a shrug, picked out three more boxes at random.

He looked upon his haul. There went much of that week's paycheck, he thought.

As he made his way towards the front registers, he heard a woman shriek. Troy's heart raced as he and several other patrons looked towards the direction of the scream, to their left. He could also hear quite a bit of commotion from over there as well.

Abandoning his cart, Troy rushed towards the deli area see what was going on. Upon arriving, he saw several other people standing around and looking towards the floor, a few of the women covering their mouth with their hand. Seeing their shock made him suspect the worst. He turned towards whatever had caught his attention, and was relieved yet at the same time disappointed at what he instead witnessed: a tiny man ranting and scurrying across the floor.

He was around three inches tall, and from what Troy could tell, he was at least in his mid- to late-forties and possessed a rather lanky build with messy clothes and long brown hair. He rushed towards a young Muslim woman a bit close to where Troy was, who backed away from the maniac as he approached her. The man was manically asking--more like pleading--for her to step on him.

"Get away from me!" The woman responded in disgust.

"C'mon, babe! You know you wanna dominate a man for a change!!" Troy could hear the tiny man shout at her. "You can ask Allah for forgiveness after!!"

"Freak!" The visibly disturbed and offended woman turned and walked away. The man attempted to rush towards her sandaled feet as she departed, but she nimbly avoided him and quickly fled the area.

The tiny man turned towards the crowd watching him, and targeted another woman, one of middle age. However, as soon as he took his few tiny steps towards her, she too made her escape.

"C'mon!!" He shouted, his voice just barely audible from where he was. "I ain't gonna hurt no one! One of you lovely ladies just gotta step on me, and I'll be out of your hair!! C'mon, it's just like stepping on a bug!! Y'all don't have no problem doing that, do you!?"

There were a few chuckles from the crowd, but most were rather appalled at this man's behavior. Even Troy found his actions inexcusable, even if he could somewhat sympathize with his plight. Some crushees, as they are called online on specialty websites, handle not being able to find a crusher better than others. Others buckle under the pressure and pull foolish stunts such as this. Troy had read about these incidents in the news in the past, but this was the first time seeing such a thing in person.

In addition to most people finding the thought of women crushing men underfoot distasteful and abhorrent, there was the fact that usage of the Minimizer program for nefarious purposes was illegal, with offenders facing not only prison time, but placement onto the sex offender registry if the nature of their act was sexual in nature. Unless it was for work or other helpful purposes, most people tended to not use the program in public at all.

"Hey you!!" The man shouted towards a redheaded young woman perhaps just barely 18-year-old as she walked by. His voice caught her attention, and shocked curiosity appeared on her face as she stared at him, taking a few steps into the area.

"Hey, sweetie!!" The man said. "You look pretty hot, and your feet are beautiful!!" He referred to her attire, consisting of a tanktop, short shorts, and flip-flops. "Why don't you put those beautiful stompers to work on me!!"

The teenager cringed and immediately backed away before leaving back the way she had come.

"Aw, come on, girl!!" The man cried. "I'm as disgusting as a bug, so you should treat me as one!!"

The people around made more comments about his creepiness, how he attempted to go after someone perhaps young enough to be his daughter. It seemed as if this man had absolutely no shame, and some feared that he'd even solicit someone even younger if she came by. Troy could hear a man behind him even consider putting an end to this himself.

"Alright, that's enough," said a burly male security guard, accompanied with a female store clerk as they approached the area from where the teenager had exited.

"Shit!!" The man exclaimed as he attempted to run away from the two titans, but due to his size compared to theirs, he could not escape at all. Upon reaching him, the security guard reached down and grabbed him off of the floor. The man cursed and yelled at him, ordering him to release him.

"Shut up!" The store clerk furiously ordered.

The tiny man said something to her, which Troy could not make out, though he could hazard a guess. Whatever it was caused the clerk's already-angered face to become mixed with revulsion.

"Never," she said in response of what he had said.

"Let's go," the security guard said, carrying the man away with him with the clerk in tow.

With the showcase of depravity over, the other shoppers began to disperse. Troy too departed to reclaim his shopping cart.

"What a creep," a woman walking nearby said to her male companion. "Thinking he could get people to step on him. Vince Vane was right about those feet freaks."

"Yeah," the male said. "Those guys have more than a few screws lose."

"They should get help. Fast."

Troy let out a sigh as he reunited with his cart.

~~~

"No way, are you serious?" Mitch was in slight disbelief.

"Yep," Troy responded as he shoved the beverages into the refrigerator. "The dude was real serious about it, too. I think he even asked the clerk who caught him if she could step on him."

"I guess he couldn't take it anymore," Mitch said. "I mean, if I was in his place, I'd probably lose my mind, too."

Closing the refrigerator, Troy turned around to face Mitch, who stood in the kitchen with him near the entryway. Mitch currently ate out of a bag of barbeque-flavored chips, one that Troy had just bought.

"You know whose fault it is." Troy told him.

Mitch rolled his eyes. "Vince Vane," he said in a tired manner.

"Vince Vane." Troy grabbed two boxes of cereal. "It's because of him that we have all these vore posers around, and why guys like me can't find anyone."

"Well, what're you gonna do? No one even knew about macrophilia until he went on that talk show a while back."

"If he had just talked about how much he liked vore, that would’ve been one thing," Troy said as he went for the rest of the cereal after placing the first two boxes into the cabinet. "But then he had to throw us under the bus in the process, saying how only 'creeps and freaks' would want to be crushed by a lady's foot."

"...And because he's the handsome Hollywood heartthrob and an Alpha male, everyone and their grandma took his words as fact. We've been over this already."

"I just hate how everyone thinks he's a guru when it comes to macrophilia. The real kicker is that he specifically singled out foot crush. He said that hands, boobs, and asses are fine, because those're what 'real men' like."

"For what it's worth, he was right when he said that there was nothing more erotic and sensual for a man than being completely consumed by a hot woman." Mitch took another handful of chips into his mouth. "You really should try it."

Troy began to grab the canned vegetables. "...I already have."

Even without looking, he could tell that Mitch was surprised at this revelation. "Really!? How come you never said anything? Who was it with?"

"It was with my last girlfriend, Dorothy," Troy answered. "I let her swallow me a few times. Of course, this was before it became a fad."

"And since you were with her, I'm guessing she was into crush?"

Troy smiled. "Oh hell yeah. I can safely say that she was the best girlfriend I had."

"Was she hot?" Mitch asked.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call her 'hot'..." Troy answered as he began to put the cans into the cabinet. "But she was really cute. ...You know what? I have some pictures of her in my room. When I'm done here, I'll get them and show you."

"Coolio." Mitch gave him a thumbs-up gesture before walking out of the kitchen.

As he continued to store away his items, Troy was suddenly hit with a sense of nostalgia, the result of which was his ex being brought to the forefront of his thoughts.

~~~

Troy dug through a shoebox of pictures that was under his bed, seeking out any of the pictures that he had of his exgirlfriend. However, they seemed to be well-buried underneath the other pictures consisting of his family and old friends, pictures of formal events such as his high school prom and graduation, and even a few pictures taken of him at a Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament at his old college.

Even looking through these pictures caused memories to flood into his head, but he moved past them in his search for what he was really looking for.

Soon, he found one: A polaroid consisting of him smiling at the camera, with his arm around a young Asian woman with glasses by his side who was also displaying her best smile.

This was his exgirlfriend, Dorothy Xing.

He remembered fondly his time with Dorothy. Standing at 5-foot-3, she had fair skin, dark brown hair that she normally wore just past shoulder length, and brown eyes often framed behind her glasses. She had a thin, if not petite build, and her breast size could just barely be considered B-cup, and while he wouldn't go as far as to call her feet the greatest in the world (especially when compared to Jennie's feet), her size 4 peds still looked quite nice, especially with polish. He had long since lost track of the number of days and nights he had her feet and toes in and around his mouth, had them trampling his body or standing upon his face, or simply just gave her a foot rub. That said, one of his favorite things about her was how she would fidget with her glasses whenever she was embarrassed and at a loss of words, usually due to something romantic (and/or cheesy) that he had said to her.

The odd thing was, their beginning was much less cordial. First meeting each other during their second year in college, they were fierce and bitter academic rivals, often attempting to one-up each other in their endeavors. Troy considered her a "super-serious party-pooper", while she felt that he basically a "typical male meat-head" and a "clown".

So when they were paired up together by their Economics 202 professor for a team assignment, they and many others thought that it was a disaster waiting to happen. For the first several nights, that seemed to be the case, as while they got their work done--even putting them ahead of schedule--there was quite a bit of arguing and vitriol involved in the process of deciding how to put it together. It got to the point where Dorothy even asked the professor for a different partner, but he stuck with his decision, especially after learning of their impeccable progress.

"I guess you're stuck with me," Troy teased.

"Lucky me..." She responded in clear frustration.

However, over the next two weeks as they continued their assignment, there was a growing respect between the two. Though there were still arguments over the work as well as potshots against each other, these became fewer and further apart as they instead spoke about their personal lives, their backgrounds, and their families. It was then that Troy learned that Dorothy had only been in the US for five years up to that point, having emigrated from her home country Taiwan with her parents and younger siblings. She was the "ace" of the family, and her parents had some pretty high standards set for her. The truth was that she felt pressured to live up to them. She revealed that she was actually somewhat envious that Troy could easily blow off steam whenever he wanted to, while she felt that she always had to keep up her intellectual demeanor.

Soon, this respect morphed into attraction, particularly as both seemed to blush whenever one was caught staring at the other; it was at this point where Troy witnessed Dorothy fumbling with her glasses for the first time, which he teased her over and caused her cheeks to get even redder with embarrassment.

Inevitably, their lust reached a fever pitch, and one night, in lieu of working on their assignment (which was all but finished by then), they instead gave in to their passions and made out with each other, soon transitioning into sex. While in bed with her, Troy experienced a new side of Dorothy--a more feisty and carnal side--that he had only gotten a taste of before from their constant bickering.

Lying naked in bed with each other after it was over, neither one of them could fully believe what they had just transpired.

"So... That just happened, huh?" Troy said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yep," Dorothy responded as she did the same.

"Mortal enemies Troy Mosley and Dorothy Xing in bed together. I bet not even Nostradamus saw that coming."

"I'm sure Prof. Beebe did, though. Maybe that’s why he paired us up in the first place."

"...What a sneaky bastard."

"I had my reservations at the start, but..." She turned to face him. "...In the end, I think he made the right call." She smiled.

Troy blushed. "You think so? ...No, wait. I think you’re right. ...Funny. I’m usually reluctant to say that to you."

Dorothy giggled, before leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

From that point on, the two were almost inseparable, to the surprise of many even after acing their paired assignment. Turned out, they had similar tastes in TV shows, movies, and hobbies. Dorothy even had a mild interest in video games, albeit with a preference for more casual games such as Tetris, Mario Kart, and Kirby. In the bedroom, she was very receptive of Troy's sexual turn-ons, for instance letting him have his way with her feet as much as he wanted to, including footjobs once she learned how to do them.

Dorothy did worry that her parents would disapprove of their relationship due to "distractions" and the fact that Troy was Black, but they turned out to be rather fine with them dating; in fact, they actually felt that as a young woman, it was time for her to make her own decisions, and that as long as she kept focused on her education and career, they would support her. ...Besides, they had shifted their focus to pushing her youngest brother's academic endeavors at that point.

Troy and Dorothy remained together throughout college, well past their graduation and subsequent entry into the workforce.

It was around this time that the Minimizer pill first went onto the market.

He had read about it online and seen videos of it in action, but he was still not convinced; it could have all been an elaborate trick done with special effects. Why should he throw money--$450 at that--at those scam artists? After all, while he was totally into the fantasy of shrinking, such things were impossible in real life. Nevermind the idea of consuming suspicious pills bought online.

He had already told Dorothy of his macrophilia, so perhaps he should not had been shocked when she surprised him with a vial of Minimizer pills that she had bought, its container a bright blue as opposed to the orange normally seen with prescription medicine.

"You actually bought this?" Troy was bewildered as he looked down at the vial in his hands, the four pills inside visible through its transparent wall. "You dropped 450 bucks on those pill-pushers?"

"Four-sixty two after shipping," Dorothy said. "And I have proof that it's real."

"Really, and what proof is that?"

"A friend of mine tried one. ...It worked."

Troy's head shifted up to face her. His eyes bore a slight surprise. "Get outta here."

She waved her hands in front of her. "No, no! It's true! She was running around my feet like a mouse. It was pretty funny, really. Especially when I squished her."

After telling her of his fascination with macrophilia and the idea of being crushed underfoot by a woman, Dorothy would often tease him about how she'd love to shrink him and crush like a bug. Her actually doing it, albeit to someone else, was a big surprise to him.

"She's not dead, is she?" Troy was a bit anxious that his girlfriend had become a murderer.

She shook her head. "She was, but a minute later, there was a small light on the floor and she reappeared, like nothing had happened. Her old corpse was still there, though."

Troy glanced at her, and then back down to the pills. "And you're serious about this?"

"As serious as Hurricane Katrina," she said in an attempt at dark humor, before seemingly becoming ashamed at her own joke. "...You want me to squish you or not?"

He stared at her for a few seconds, and then back down at the pills inside of the vial. Was she telling the truth? He did not see any reason for her to lie to him, but at the same time, he still could not bring himself to believe that these pills possessed the power to shrink him. On the other hand, Dorothy was pretty smart and she would have researched if these pills--shrinking or not--were harmful in any way. She wouldn't serve him poison.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Troy popped off the cap and tipped the vial's open end over his other hand's palm, shaking it until a couple of the deep blue gel capsules spill out. Placing the vial and the cap onto the nearby table, he took one of the pills in between his finger and thumb, turning it around as his eyes examined it.

"I have the directions right here," Dorothy said as she looked down at her smartphone. "You take one pill, with or without water."

"Okay..." Troy threw the pill into his mouth, and after shuffling it around inside with his tongue and dampening it with saliva, he swallowed it. "What now?"

"It says that you'll feel lightheaded and nauseous in a few minutes," she answered.

Sure enough, within minutes, he was hit with a bout of dizziness and moderate nausea. His legs became somewhat weak and he had to catch himself from falling by holding onto the table. He also felt his whole body tingle from his brow to his toes. Was this truly a drug that he had ingested?

"Are you alright?" Dorothy was a bit worried.

"I'm..." Before he could say anything else, the dizziness and tingling ceased instantly. "...Fine, actually." He pulled away from the table, having maintained his balance. "Weird."

"That was the program writing itself into every cell in your body," Dorothy said. "That's what the site says, anyway. Pretty fast process, really."

"So, what next?" Troy asked. "How do I shrink?"

"Touch the back of your hand."

Troy did so, placing his right hand onto his left. Upon doing so, a bluish transparent screen sprouted from it and levitated in the air in front of his face.

"Whoa..." Troy was amazed. It was just like in the videos he had seen.

"Neat, huh?" Dorothy said with a smile. "That's the control panel."

They went through each of the three features: the size setting, the respawn settings, and the Numbing feature. From the website, Dorothy explained what each one of those did, though Troy already had an idea from what he read on message boards online. At the time, he thought that it was an elaborate sham perpetuated by sockpuppet accounts and didn't put too much stock into it.

With her assistance, he finalized his settings: two inches tall, respawn at one minute and at a point a few feet nearby, and numbing set to medium-high.

"Now press the button at the bottom that says 'Shrink'," Dorothy commanded.

His heart racing, Troy took a deep breath and touched the rectangle-shaped button at the bottom of the screen. Upon doing so, the screen retracted into his hand, and his very being tingled once more. His vision was tainted with a slight blue tint as he saw the world around him rapidly expand: the table, the shelves, the ceiling, the floor, and Dorothy herself.

In mere seconds, the process ended, along with the quivering within his body. He looked around, and was completely stunned. The dining room that they were in was now unbelievably huge, with the ceiling as high as the sky itself and the wooden floor seemed to go on for miles. The table that he minutes before used to support himself now looked more like a skyscraper than anything else. He could not believe it; he shrunk! He had actually shrunk!

He was nearly beside himself. "Holy... SHIT!! This is awesome!! I'll never doubt people on the Internet ever again!!"

The floor then shook as Dorothy approached, her feet rocking his world with each step. He craned his head back as he looked upwards towards her; she was truly a magnificent sight to behold. Just before, he stood a good nine inches over her; now, she completely towered over him. He was so tiny that her normally small feet could easily overpower and splatter him.

Thinking on such a thing made him physically aroused below.

"Well, what do you think?" Dorothy asked as she looked down on him.

"It's great!" Troy yelled back up. "From down here, you look sexier than ever!!"

She struck a pose. "Am I the stunning giantess that you've always dreamed about?"

"Hell yeah you are!!" Troy said with extreme enthusiasm.

Dorothy smiled. "Awesome. That means it's time for me to do what I always said I would."

She then lifted her right foot off of the floor, holding it high over him and giving him a clear view of the sole of her black ballet flat. He was elated; this view, the view of an attractive woman holding her foot over his tiny form, was something that he had always dreamed of; he never thought that it would ever become a reality.

There was just one change that he wanted to make.

"Hey, Baby!!" Troy yelled. "Wait, you think you can go put on your flip-flops first?! Or at least take your shoes off?!"

"Oh, my sweet Troy toy," Dorothy said with a laugh. "Bugs don't get to choose how they get crushed!"

"...Well, then." Troy shrugged, figuring that she was right, so he had no choice but to accept it.

"Besides, I left my flip-flops at home today. Anyway, I'll see you in a minute, little bug!"

With a giggle, she then brought her foot down upon him, crushing him into red goo beneath it.



[TO BE CONTINUED]

Super Flashback Expansion Pak by Black Neptune
Author's Notes:

(I'm going to warn you now: This part is LONG, but I wanted to get as much out of Dorothy as I could before moving on with the story's original purpose.)


 

Part 3 - Super Flashback Expansion Pak

Troy laid on his bed, looking up at a picture of Dorothy that he held in his hand. Through his search, he happened across several pictures of her. In addition to the first one he had uncovered, he had one with the two of them at the beach, one with the two of them posing in front of a Christmas tree, one in which she wore a business suit, one in which she was dressed up as Chun-Li and he as Balrog from Street Fighter for Halloween, one in which she donned pink lingerie while sitting seductively on his bed, and another picture of the both of them, this time at their college graduation.

In truth, he actually had far more pictures of her than these, but most of those were stored away on his PC and SD cards. A number of those were... less than kosher. While he had already shared a number of pictures that he had taken of her feet online--her identity hidden, of course--for the more explicit pictures, he had long since decided to keep those to himself.

The picture he currently held inhand was a closer shot of her face at an angle, her brown eyes looking right at the camera as its flash glared off of her glasses.

"She really was one of a kind," Troy mused, his mind still filling up with memories of Dorothy. Particularly, memories of when she fully got into playing the part of his giantess.

~~~

Troy jogged across the floor, dashing towards the dining room table which would serve as his "sanctuary". At only four centimeters tall, it was truly a trek for his small body to take. It would have been an even more arduous run had he started his run from another room or the dining room's edge; instead, he merely shrunk himself while in the center of the room.

It was still taking him quite a while to reach it.

"Not a bad exercise, though," he said to himself.

As he came closer to his destination, he heard footsteps from the distance approaching from behind. One right after another, they crashed against the floor, echoing through the area as they drew near.

"Here she comes..." Luckily, Troy had also reached his destination. Hiding behind the legs of one of the table's chairs, he peeked out towards the doorways, watching and anticipating the inevitable to show itself.

Before long, the source of the noise appeared, stepping into the room: Dorothy herself. Not that Troy was surprised or anything; he had expected her to show up. As she walked in, her eyes looking from one side to another as if they were searching the room, he found her attire capturing much of his attention: it being a brown short-sleeved shirt, a denim skirt, and brown flat thong sandals. He recalled how he suggested that very pair to her the last time they went shoe-shopping for her; he loved that it was being incorporated in their macro play. That aside, they complemented her outfit very well.

"Troy~!" Dorothy called in a playful manner. "Where are you hiding? Come on out so I can mash you up."

Of course, he definitely did want her to do so, but he wanted her to work for it. ...As much as he could make her work for it.

She looked around the room for a few more seconds before her eyes focused onto the table that he was underneath. Her shoulder slumped as she frowned a little bit.

"Really?" she said. "You're not seriously hiding under the table again..."

Troy snickered as she approached, her footsteps rocking his very world as each foot hit the floor. Her feet, each of its toes painted with violet polish (that he had painted himself), captivated him and nearly caused him to make a mad dash towards them. However, he kept control over his legs, even as those very feet were right before him as Dorothy stood directly overhead.

Dorothy grabbed the back of the chair with both hands. "If I move this chair and you're under it, you're gonna get it."

The sound of the wooden legs screeching against the floor filled the air as Dorothy pulled the chair back. Troy did his best to hold onto the leg, but she moved it too fast for him to keep his grip. He ultimately lost his hold and fell onto the floor, after which the screeching stopped. He looked upward from the floor, only to see Dorothy looking right back down at him.

"You really need to pick a better place to hide," she told him. "This is like, what? The third time I found you under here?"

To that, Troy merely grinned at her, before picking himself off of the floor and running past her feet towards his right. He ran for what he estimated as a minute, his heart racing from the thrill of merely being in the presence of a giant. He briefly looked behind him, finding that Dorothy was merely watching him scurry along the floor as if he was a tiny bug.

To her, he definitely was.

Suddenly, a large shadow appeared around him. He again looked above him, only to find a low ceiling hanging directly over him. Of course, it was none other than the sole of Dorothy's sandal; if one looked closely, they could make out dried blood residue from the other times that that very sandal claimed Troy's life.

And it was primed to add another one to its collection.

"Oh no..." Dorothy said in a playful manner as her foot slowly descended. "The little bug is getting away. If I don't hurry up and squish it, it'll get into the walls and multiply."

Despite that, Troy was nearly out from within its shadow.

"Eat my shoe, you little pest!"

Dorothy's foot quickly stomped down, completely crushing Troy underneath it with an audible crunch, the sound of each and every one of his bones breaking under the pressure. A bit of blood also splattered out from the front of her sandal. She twisted and grinded her foot, further pulverizing him into a bloody pulp and mangling his body beyond recognition.

Seconds later, her foot lifted slightly as she removed it from the spot, thin sticky strands of a mixture of blood, cloth, and viscera stretched from her sandal's sole to the floor, until they snapped from the pull and mostly fell back into the deep crimson puddle.

She looked down upon the mess below her, and smiled.

Troy was dead.


...But not for long. With a flash of light blue in his eyes, Troy found himself standing right back in the dining room, his body mended back to the way it was before Dorothy's foot had flattened him.

"Welcome back," Dorothy's voice greeted.

Troy turned to his right, and saw his gigantic girlfriend, sitting in the chair from before with her right leg crossed over the other. She slowly rocked her right foot back and forth, giving him an occasional view of the remains of his last life that were still plastered upon its sandal's sole.

"You made me wait a bit longer," she said. "Stupid bug."

"Yeah, I changed the setting to ten minutes!" Troy yelled.

"Huh? I can't hear you all that well. Did you say something about 'ten'?"

"Yeah!!" Troy yelled even louder. "Ten minutes!!"

"Oh, 'ten minutes'. Well, as long as you don't make me wait too long for you."

"Never!! After a quick break, I wanna get right back into the action!!"

Dorothy nodded. "At least I had some time to clean up the floor. But I left the blood on my sandal, since I know you like that." She then showed him the bottom of her shoe, allowing him to see in its full glory what was left of him.

He became aroused just from looking at it. That her beautiful foot would be used as such a deadly and sexy weapon against him really set him off, and he loved how she got in character of a cruel giantess whenever he shrunk. It was something that he had always dreamed of, to be the tiny toy of an attractive woman, and he was extremely happy that the Minimizer program allowed him to relive his deepest fantasies over and over again.

...In truth, he was tempted to deactivate the program then and there, carry her into the bedroom, and have sex with her.

"Anyway..." she said as she stood up from the chair, once again towering over him. "I'm ready for round two. I'll give you a headstart, you worthless little bug." She had gotten back into character.

Troy nodded, and immediately bolted in the opposite direction from her, his legs and feet working to carry him as fast as they could. Minutes later, Dorothy's own foot came down upon him once again.

+-+-+

Troy laid on the soft carpet of the living room, unable to move very much. Understandably so, as while she sat on the couch over him, Dorothy's right bare foot currently laid upon the lower half of his 5-inch body and held him against the floor. Her other foot was set nearby, several inches away from his head.

From his vantage point, he could not see much of her at all; only her blue jean-covered legs. However, he could hear her playing--or at least, trying to play--his copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening on his Nintendo 3DS. He could hear the sounds of the game as her army attempted to rout the enemy, a task not as easy for a beginner, especially as he had dared her to play through on the somewhat brutal Hard-Classic mode for her first playthrough.

He still did not know why she took him up on that.

"Augh, what the fuck!?" She yelled. "Where did those enemies come from?!"

"Not doing too good up there?" Troy asked in a half-mocking manner.

"How the hell do they expect people to react to these guys when they move the exact same turn they appear?" Dorothy was clearly frustrated. After all, this was her fourth attempt at that map.

"Hey, you're smart. You figure it out."

"No!" Dorothy cried to the game. "You better not die, Stahl- Okay, good. It missed."

Troy laughed, before stroking his fingers on the flesh of her gigantic foot.

"You know, your feet really are beautiful," Troy affectionately said to her.

"Mm-hm." Dorothy seemed to only be paying half of her attention towards him.

"I'd love to shrink myself down even smaller, and live between your toes forev-"

"You idiot! Why didn't you dodge that attack!? It only had 47% accuracy!!" Her foot pressed down upon him slightly harder. "Aw crap, they're targeting him again. You better dodge-" There was then an echoing sound of steel piercing flesh as the character in question, Stahl, cried out in agony before somber music began to play. "NOOO!!! Aaugh, dammit, I have to start over again!?"

"You don't have to. Why not just leave him behind?" Troy asked. "You keep restarting the chapter because you don't want anyone to die, but he's clearly deadweight because every time you started over, it was because of him. Just accept your loss and move on."

"No, I'm starting over," Dorothy said, a mix of frustration and determination in her tone of voice. "After all, that's what you did whenever you lost someone."

"Yeah, but I actually knew what I'm doing. That chapter was a breeze for me." Troy wanted to sound as cocky as he could.

"...You know, for such a small man, you really have a big mouth. If it weren't for the carpet in here, I'd flatten you right now." The music of the game's title screen started to play. "Instead, I think you need to be quiet."

Her left foot then moved over and covered his upper body, pressing it down upon him. Troy was now completely pinned by both of her feet, and he could just barely hear Dorothy, whose voice and the noise of the game were being muffled by her flesh.

With nothing else he could do, Troy took to licking and kissing her soft sole, pressing his lips against the ball of her foot. Her feet twitched, reacting to the undoubtedly ticklish feeling of his mouth's actions.

"S-stop!" He heard her order. "You're gonna distract me!"

Despite that, she successfully cleared that chapter during that attempt.

+-+-+

"Okay, I think this spot is good," Troy said to himself as he stood near the center of the kitchen.

It was just past nine in the morning, and the light from the morning sun shined in brightly through the windows. He could hear the birds chirping loudly outside, as well as the sound of people on the floor below preparing for their day, even if it was a Saturday.

Dorothy had stayed over the night before, and she was still asleep in his bed. Troy decided to use this opportunity for a bit of a "surprise". To that end, he shrunk himself down smaller than he usually did before, at a mere one centimeter. The kitchen around him was unbelievably huge, as if it was a city all on its own. The various appliances around him reached into the air like tall monoliths, and the marble counter rather close to where he was seemed like a steep mountain more than what it actually was.

With his decision to wear all white--t-shirt, sweatpants, and socks--he blended in almost perfectly with the white tiles of the floor below him. There was nothing he could do about his skin color, though.

He sat down on the floor and waited.

...And waited...

...And waited...

...And waited.

"God, that girl can sleep," Troy said to himself, growing a bit impatient due to how much time had passed. His stomach growled in hunger, having not consumed anything since the day before. Any other person would have given up by then, but Troy persevered, even as the direction from where the sunlight was shining shifted ever so.

He had nearly fallen asleep himself before he heard a few doors off in the distance open and close, followed soon after by the sound of footsteps approaching. Slapping himself awake, he stood up to his feet and eyed the entryway eagerly and expectantly.

Soon enough, Dorothy appeared. Her dark hair was a rather disheveled mess and her face--sans glasses--wore a groggy look upon it. Though she was naked before while in bed, she had since put on a white tanktop top and light blue pajama pants. Her bare feet slapped against the tiled floor, taking her right towards the refrigerator.

Troy just so happened to be right in her path.

Her attention was drawn completely onto the refrigerator behind him. She seemed to be completely unaware that her boyfriend was on the floor.

Just as Troy had wanted.

She walked closer and closer, her pale feet with their natural unpolished toes headed right towards him. For his part, Troy merely stood in her path, not moving at all.

Not even when her right foot was bearing down on him. He merely spread his arms and happily welcomed the coming ceiling of flesh.

Dorothy's foot stepped down, completely squashing his minuscule form into the ball of her foot.

"Ah, wha!?" Dorothy was surprised as she felt something small, wet, and sticky burst under the bottom of her foot. She stepped back and looked down onto the floor below her, finding a tiny red splatter where her foot had stepped. She then grabbed her foot by the ankle and turned it towards her, discovering another splatter on its sole, this time with Troy's tiny flattened body pressed into it.

She sighed. "I was wondering where you went. Stupid bug."

Wiping the ball of her foot against the floor, smearing him against its cool surface in the process, she continued on towards the refrigerator, undeterred from her goal of getting some breakfast.

+-+-+

Troy stood in the middle of the floor of Dorothy's bedroom, watching her as she searched around in her walk-in closet. On her orders, he had shrunk himself down to four centimeters, after which she headed into her closet, in the process treading upon him with her bare foot and tracking some of the blood with her along the way. After reviving three minutes later, he found that she was still inside.

"How long are you gonna be!?" He yelled, though she could not hear him.

He looked behind himself and saw his flattened corpse from before. It was pressed cleanly into the hard floor; surrounded by a red splatter of blood, much of its organs had been violently smashed out of its body and also compressed onto the floor. It was a rather gruesome sight; he hoped that she cleaned it up before one of her family members saw it.

"Okay!" He heard her proclaim from the closet. He turned, and saw her exit, closing the door behind her. Donning a pink sweater over a black dress, she held a pair of pink ballet flats in her hand, each one with a small string bow tied with string on them. "I think these will look good," she said as she approached him.

"What about your sandals?" Troy asked.

After reaching him, she placed the shoes onto the floor besides him. He looked at them, and then looked at her feet, its toes having been given a nice French pedicure.

"Why not your sandals?" Troy repeated, this time loud enough for her to hear him as she stood over him. "You got that lovely French pedicure, but you're gonna hide them from the world?"

"I did consider wearing one of my pairs," Dorothy said. "...But there's a reason why I chose these. Two, actually. One, it's kind of chilly outside."

"Yeah, I guess..." Troy said. "...But those clouds are no match for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Your beauty is so radiant that we don't need the sun to have a bright and warm, happy day!" He gave her a large smile.

Dorothy's mouth dropped agape, and her cheeks became red with blush. "W-what!?" She brought her hand up and began to tamper with her glasses upon her face. "I can't believe you seriously said that-"

Troy pointed at her face. "There it is! She's messing with her glasses again!!" He burst out laughing.

"S-shut up!" She was still rather flustered. "Stupid bug!"

"Look at your cheeks! They're all red and everything!! Hahahahahah!!"

Troy continued to laugh heartily at her expense. So much so that he did not notice Dorothy's bare sole descending upon him, crushing him into a fine paste underneath it for the second time that day.


"Seriously, though," Troy said to Dorothy, his laughing fit having subsided after respawning. "You've worn sandals outside when it was colder than this. How is today any different?"

"Well..." Dorothy started as she used a napkin to wipe the blood from her foot. "I want us both to go for a walk. ...But I'll be doing most of the walking. ...More like, ALL of the walking."

"Wait... I think I get it now," Troy said. "You want me to be inside of your shoe?"

Dorothy nodded. "I thought it was the best way to have you with me."

"You could tie me to the thong of one of your sandals," Troy suggested.

"Really?" Dorothy seemed to ponder it over. "I never thought of that. You wanna do that instead?"

Troy briefly did some pondering of his own, before coming to his decision. "You know what? This is fine. As long as I'm with you, I don't care what shoe I'm in."

Dorothy smiled. "Great. So, go on in."

Troy did as commanded, walking over to her right flat and climbing inside. The insole was rather soft, though there were indentations of her foot in it, a sign that she had worn these many times. He considered licking the insole, but decided against it; he'd be able to taste the real deal soon enough.

"Move all the way to the end, and lay down," Dorothy ordered.

Troy crawled over to the dark end of the flat, taking him out from the light of the room outside. He could feel the indentations below him where her toes had been, and where they would be very soon. He laid across them, positioned so that his head would be situated between her big toe and second toe. His nose could detect the faint scent of her feet still left within.

"Are you in position?" she asked.

"Yeah!!" Troy yelled out.

"Good. Alright, then. I'll try not to crush you while we're out."

He heard and felt her footsteps upon the floor, before he saw her foot step into the flat and slide in. He watched as it approached him, its toes crawling at the insole as it helped the foot settle in. Before long, they had reached their destination, passing over him and covering his body. Then, she started to walk, each time her toes pressing upon his tiny body, though not with enough force to crush him underneath them.

As planned, his face was right between her toes, giving him some room to breathe, though much of his air consisted of the smell of her feet. In fact, over time, as she walked, his admittedly beautiful prison became rather warm, and he began to sweat. Her toes too became softer and moist, also due to perspiration. The smell of his dark prison became a bit stronger as a result. He did manage to take a few licks from the skin between her toes, however.

He did get some sort of reprieve later on, as she partially removed her foot from her flat while sitting at the park, allowing fresh cool air to flow into his lungs. During which time, he used the opportunity to play around with her toes, as she did the same.

All in all, it was a good day.

+-+-+

Like many times before, Troy was once again on the run. He scurried across his bedroom floor, his tiny 2-inch body working its hardest to keep its pace. It was rather late in the evening, evident by the orange sky outside of the window. To combat the coming darkness, the ceiling light had been turned on.

Slowly chasing after him was Dorothy, who was recording his movements with her smartphone as she stalked him, its screen reflected off of her glasses. As he ran, he looked back at her; still in the attire that she had worn to work that day, she donned a long pink blouse with a leather belt around her chest, white dress pants, and those brown thong sandals that he loved so much which showed off her lilac-polished nails. Much of her hair was tied into a ponytail. Such an attractive lady, he thought; and she was all his.

"I think this big ugly bug thinks it can get away from me," she narrated. "See?"

She slowly followed after him, making sure that he was still within view of her phone's camera.

"Of course, this bug isn't too smart," she continued. "It follows a very predictable path that makes it easy to stump. See, watch."

Dorothy stomped down right in front of where he was running, so much so that he could not help himself crashing into the back of her foot--partially hidden by her white pants--and falling to the floor. Its heel then lifted up, the foot's sandal secured to it by its ankle buckle, as she moved it over him. Troy quickly picked himself up and bolted to his left, narrowing avoiding being flattened by her heel.

"Oh, no..." she said, feigning disappointment. "It managed to avoid my foot. It's more crafty than it looks."

Troy continued to run, and she continued to record him as she trailed him. They had been at this for several minutes by then, though he wondered how long it'd be before she put her foot down, so to speak. This was not the first time she had recorded one of their macro play sessions; he had a trove of videos from her that he found himself rewatching from time to time. He loved seeing himself get crushed from her point-of-view, watching her feet rend him asunder like he was nothing to her.

"You see," Dorothy spoke, "this bug is of a special breed. It thinks it's smart, but what it doesn't know is that I'm just letting it think it can get away."

"You sure you wanna say that out loud?" Troy said, far too quiet for her to hear him.

"It's too stupid to realize that I'm just waiting for the perfect moment to end its pathetic, worthless life."

"H-hey..." Troy felt that he should be offended.

Troy's bed was ahead of him. If he were to get underneath it, it'd provide a sort of safe haven for him and actually force Dorothy to work a bit harder to get him. It would be nice to have some sort of upper hand against his playful and sometimes callous-minded girlfriend for a change.

The question now was: would she let him reach it?

"...Up ahead in front of us is my boyfriend's bed." Dorothy briefly shifted the camera towards it. "This ugly, stupid, black-and-brown bug is headed right for it. It probably thinks that it'll provide it with shelter."

Troy put as much strength as he could into his legs, increasing the pace at which he ran.

"Oh, look at it! It's running a bit faster now. I guess because it has its goal within reach? How cute. ...But unfortunately for it, that's as far as it'll go."

A large shadow quickly appeared around Troy, and before he could even look up, he was knocked off of his feet by something heavy from above. No doubt that it was the sole of her sandal, pinning him against the wooden floor and preventing him from moving any further.

He looked ahead; he could see the various shoeboxes within the darkness of his bed's underside.

"So close..." he muttered to himself. "Maybe next time."

"I've got it under my foot now," he heard Dorothy's voice say from beyond her foot. "See? There's my foot. My boyfriend says that I have wonderful feet. It's funny... Before him, I never really paid attention to them, but since he's been around, I've found myself taking extra care of them, all for him."

Troy nodded. "I really do love this girl."

"But for this bug, this beautiful foot will be the tool of its demise. It's still alive now, because I'm simply holding it in place. I wonder if it's trying to claw itself out from underneath?"

"No," Troy answered.

"I'm sure it is. I don't want it getting away, so I'm going to just crush it. Nice and slowly..."

The weight upon his body began to increase as the hard ceiling upon him began to lower. Troy could feel his legs compressing underneath it, followed by his pelvis breaking under the pressure as the weight shifted forward. The sound of his bones violently cracking and breaking rung through his ears. However, what should have been a world of pain was only a mild sting to him; it was all thanks to the Numbing feature.

Even as his chest was crushed, causing blood to spurt out from his mouth, he could do nothing but smiled and relish in the sensation and knowledge of his body being reduced to nothing but a red stain on the floor. His vision blurred, and soon his head buckled under the pressure.

"...And that's it!" Dorothy said as her foot settled flat onto the floor. "It's dead. And it must have had a hard exoskeleton. I'm sure you heard it cracking and breaking. And now, for good measure..." She slowly twisted her foot, grinding the remains of the "bug" underneath into more of an unrecognizable mess, with each motion bringing with it more crunching sounds from underneath.

"...Let this be a warning to any nasty bug that tries to invade my boyfriend's bedroom!"


Later that night, after Dorothy had gone home, Troy received a text message from her, attached to which was a picture of her sandal-clad foot from above. In front of it was the red splotch containing his completely flattened and utterly demolished body, and a bloody smear upon the floor leading to her foot. The text upon it read: "i killed this big nasty bug i found in your room earlier."

Troy's response: "thats why i luv u. always lookin out for me"

+-+-+

"It looks even better from down here," Troy said to himself, stepping off of Dorothy's hand as she lowered him onto the surface of her new flip-flop. It was red, meshing quite well with the knee-length sundress that she wore, white with a pattern of strawberries across it.

"How do you like it?" Dorothy asked as her hand retracted.

"It's great!!" Troy yelled at her, hoping that the words of a one-inch-high human could reach her.

She smiled. "I can't really hear you, but I'm sure you're having a blast."

"You know it!" Suddenly, Troy got an idea. "Hold on..." He touched the back of his left hand, bringing up the Minimizer control panel. His fingers worked the size setting, though it only made one change: switching the inch for centimeter. Then, he pressed the "Shrink" button.

After the screen disappeared, his body glowed blue as he further reduced in size. Now standing at a paltry one centimeter, his view of Dorothy's now bigger flip-flop became even more astounding.

"Yep," Troy said, folding his arms in satisfaction. "It's even better from way down here."

"You made yourself smaller?" Dorothy asked, leaning in slightly. "Look at you... You're a tiny little speck. Oh, you're so cute when you're so small!" She said in a ludic manner.

"And you're always cute!" Troy responded, despite her likely having even more difficulty hearing him.

"Hey, I've got an idea," Dorothy said as she stood up, once again giving him a view of her terrifying size as she towered over him. "Why don't you help me break them in?"

Troy merely stared up at her in response.

She giggled. "I'm sure you're wondering what I mean. I'll show you..."

With her left foot, she picked it slight off from the floor and moved it forward, sliding it into the red flip-flop set besides the one that Troy was standing on. He watched as her toes met and hugged the thong, wiggling as they helped secure the foot into its shoe.

"That's one," Dorothy said, before she did the same with her right.

Her gigantic foot posed quite an imposing sight. Her toes, nails painted red just like the flip-flops, were lifted slightly as they approached him. To Troy, this was a beautiful sight, one worth taking in as much as he could. Even if, to him, it was a wall of death in the form of her normally-small size 4 ped.

But death had lost all meaning in the realms of macro play, anyway.

Dorothy's foot passed over him, flattening him underneath it like a steamroller and smearing his blood and flesh with it along the sole of the sandal. After her foot settled completely into its shoe, she pressed down a bit with it and rubbed her foot into the sole.

"...And that's two!" she gleefully exclaimed.


Four minutes later, Troy was back, his body having resurrected just mere few inches away from where his girlfriend stood, very close to her left foot. He craned his head back as he looked up at the giantess before him. Her attention was drawn at her smartphone, her thumbs tapping away on its screen.

"You're back," she noted, still looking at the phone. "Hold on, I'm sending a text to Lei."

"Right. Lei," Troy murmured. Dorothy was not wearing that very nice sundress for no reason; she and her college friends had made plans to meet at an outdoors restaurant that day.

"...Okay. Now, I-" Her phone buzzed with a short soundtone.  "Oh geez." Mildly annoyed, Dorothy touched her glasses on the bridge of her nose. "Now Grace is texting me. ...She's kinda hopeless. Why don't you take a quick nap while I deal with this?"

"Wha-" Troy didn't have time to finish his sentence or even physically react before the red sole of her flip-flop smeared him out of existence.


Another four minutes passed, and Troy existence was restored, respawning in the exact same spot as before. This time, Dorothy was clearly waiting for him, her eyes watching his spot expectantly. Troy also noticed that she had a pair of scissors and red thread in her hands.

"Great, you're back," she said. "I was thinking... I want you to come with me."

"Why?" Troy asked, knowing full well that she couldn't hear him. "Your friends don't like me." Her friends never moved on from their first impressions of him--as told by Dorothy--when the two were feuding.

"If you're wondering why, I thought it'd be fun to have you around. It could be a friends outing and a date both at once!" She smiled. "...But they won't know you're there, which is why I have these." She held the scissors and thread in front of her.

"My sweet, sweet Asian mistress..." Troy said, becoming rather excited. "I know exactly what you're getting at." It seemed that she had remembered a suggestion that he had made some time ago.

"Okay, I need you to get a bit bigger. Like, around one inch like you were before."

Troy did so, bringing up his control panel and working it so that it'd size him back up to an inch.

"Perfect," Dorothy said as his small growth spurt completed. She then approached him, her flip-flops slapping against the hard floor. After reaching him in mere steps, she slid her right foot out from its sandal--exposing the mess of his body two lives ago smudged and stained on both her sole and the sandal's insole--and pulled it almost completely off of it, leaving only her toes on the back edge.

"Get on and put your back against the thong," she ordered.

He did as she commanded, climbing onto the sandal and pressing himself against the red thong, having to bend his upper body slightly forward to do so. By that point, he had already figured out what she was planning.

Getting onto her knees, Dorothy cut off a long piece of thread, which she used to tie him up to the thong. She wrapped the thread around him several times, squeezing it very tightly with each cycle as it bound his legs, his torso, and even his head. He could barely move his arms at all, to say nothing of the immobility of rest of his body. Eventually, she tied the little thread left into a knot, and pulled herself away from his body as she stood back up. Troy was stunned at how secure he was; there was no way he could ever free himself. In fact, he wasn't sure if she could even free him.

"Alright, here comes the foot." She started to slide her foot back into the flip-flop.

Troy once again had a front row seat to watching her foot come at him like a vehicle. Unlike before, rather than it bulldozing over him, he ended up between her big and second toes, both of which squeezed the thong and him along with it before settling flat onto the foam surface. He looked up; he could barely see past the strap of her flip-flop, due to the inclined curve of the thong underneath it. He doubted that any onlookers would be able to spot him, either, as long as she kept her flip-flops on. By now, the Minimizer pill was gaining mainstream attention, but such a sight may have freaked some people out. In any case, he was definitely well-hidden, with nothing but the massive toes to both sides of him and the somewhat fragrant scent of her feet to keep him company.

"Snug and secure in there?" He heard Dorothy's voice speak. "Okay, let's get outta here."

Then, he felt movement. There were loud booming noises below, and her toes flexed as she began to walk. He heard her grab her keys and purse, and then exit out of her parents' house. Eventually, she met up with her friends and they had all sat at a table at the restaurant to chat with one another. Troy was definitely interested in hearing what they would talk about; unbeknownst to them, he was Dorothy's tiny eavesdropper.

...Unfortunately, all of their conversations were almost entirely in Mandarin.

~~~

Troy sighed longingly, still reminiscing of Dorothy as he looked through the pictures in his hand. Those were only just six out of almost uncountable instances in which his tiny form had been so thoroughly dominated and destroyed by her feet, her toes, and her shoes. Even better, she seemed to really enjoy doing it, too.

He wished that he could have showed her to Vince Vane, to prove that women like her do exist. Perhaps the environment for macro play would have shifted more evenly around instead of being stacked against foot crushees.

Despite his love for her feet and how much she used them against him while he was tiny, there were times where he met his end by other means. Some of which Mitch would have been very proud and perhaps even envious of. He reflected back on a handful of those times.

~~~

"H-hey!! What're you doing!?" Troy yelled, his one-centimeter-high body caught between the tips of Dorothy's index finger and thumb.

Dorothy held the tiny man close to her face. Her face was so large that it took up his entire view. Through her glasses, her brown eyes were focused squarely on him.

"Huh. From here, I can hear you a little bit," she said. "I was wondering... You told me that you love when I step on you and basically treat you like a bug, right?"

"Yeah, of course! You should drop me on the floor and do that again!" He glanced downward, looking past the flesh of her thumb and directly at her flip-flop-clad feet far on the floor below, its toes painted a nice teal color. "Your feet are looking really nice for it as always!"

"Chill, bug," she ordered. "I don't just step on bugs when I see them. You wanna see some other ways I crush them?"

Troy's curiosity was piqued. Then, after realizing how close he was to her mouth, he suddenly had a thought.

"You don't eat them, do you?" he asked.

"You are looking really delicious," she said. "...But no. That's not what I had in mind. I'll show you what I mean."

Suddenly, the pressure on Troy's body quickly increased from both sides. He briefly felt his body flatten, and before he could blink, he was gone. His body utterly destroyed in a red burst as she pinched her two digits together.

"That's one way," Dorothy said as she rotated the tips upon each other and smearing his blood on her fingers.


For the rest of the night, Dorothy killed Troy using only her hands and fingers. Once, after he had made himself slightly bigger, he jumped onto the floor and attempted to go for her feet, but she simply kneeled down and crushed him flat under her palm. The next time he attempted it, he didn't even make it to the floor before she clapped both of her hands on him while midair, smashing his body between them and leaving a crimson burst on the palms of both of her hands.

Her hands were coated red by the time the night was over.

In perhaps the ultimate tease, she did kill him a few times with her flip-flop. ...Only after she had removed it from her foot to use as a battering weapon.

Troy found the whole thing to be a nice change of pace, and he had made it a personal goal for the night to touch her one of her feet at least once.

He succeeded twice, his "reward" each time Dorothy's fist pounding him into oblivion.

+-+-+

"That reminds me," Dorothy said as she held Troy's one-inch body in her hand. "You know, there's this anime out now called 'Attack on Titan'."

"I know about it," Troy responded. "It's really popular right now."

She leaned back in her desk chair. "It has a bunch of giants in it, and they eat people. It's actually pretty gruesome."

"The vore-lovers dream anime." Troy chuckled. "That is, if they're into a bunch of ugly, skinless men."

"What do you think?" Dorothy brought her hand--Troy included--closer to her mouth.

Troy stared at her, looking from her eyes, down to her pink lips, and back to her eyes again. "About what?"

A wicked smirk formed on her face. "About being eaten?"

Troy knew where this was heading. "...Do I even have a choice? You're probably thinking about eating me right n-"

"Correct!" Dorothy opened her mouth wide, before practically throwing him inside of it.

Falling onto her wet and squishy tongue, Troy watched as her mouth closed, trapping him inside of the dark, damp, humid cavern with a somewhat pungent smell in the air. He tried to stand up, but found it difficult to keep his footing, especially as it started to move.

Her tongue whipped him around her mouth, smashing him against both of her soft, wet cheeks as well as the roof of her mouth. His head even bumped against her hard teeth a few times in the process. The tip of her tongue mopped him along the mouth's floor, and before long, his entire body was covered with saliva, his clothes completely drench. Some even made its way into his nostrils and mouth.

Soon, he found himself tumbling onto her molars, after which her tongue retreated away. Seconds later, the molars above him came down, crushing him underneath repeatedly as Dorothy chewed his body into bloody bits. She then swallowed his remains with a hearty gulp.

Dorothy wiped her mouth. "Hmm... Not bad. I think I can see what the fuss is about."

+-+-+

"Whoa, wait!" Troy was released from Dorothy's titanic fingers, dropping into a glass cup of sweet tea below. After being briefly submerged, he swam back to the surface, taking a big gasp of air after doing so. His arms worked to keep him afloat; at a mere inch tall and with the glass half full, the pool was rather deep to him.

"Ugh... I hate tea," Troy moaned.

Through the clear glass wall of his imprisonment, he could see Dorothy looking right back at him as she sat at her desk. Nearby was a plate of spaghetti with garlic bread, both of which already halfway eaten through.

"Like I said," she started, "tiny boyfriends make my favorite drink look better!"

"You could have at least got some orange juice or something!" Troy yelled. "Aw man, it's getting into my mouth!"

"Oh, stop complaining. After all, it's going to be the least of your problems in a few seconds."

"Nah, the tea is worse..." Troy muttered as he flailed about.

She then reached for the cup and picked it off of her desk.  "Alright, then. Bottoms up!" She brought the cup closer to her mouth. "I hope you enjoy the ride, my little morsel!"

The glass began to tip and the flow of the tea started to shift towards Dorothy's gaping maw at the end of the glass tunnel. Troy attempted to swim against the flow, but it was a hopeless effort. He could do nothing to fight the deluge as it eventually carried him into her mouth. Not making any stops, the tea took him well past her teeth and tongue, well past her uvula, and down into her esophagus. With all of the tea around him, he found it difficult to breathe, even if there likely was not much air for him to breathe anyway.

Soon, his quick trip through the dark tunnel ended, and he along with the tea rained into her stomach. Troy landed right into the thick stomach acid, its sea already floating with digesting food. The acid quickly began to eat away at his body. He attempted to swim in it, but his limbs soon became unusable as the skin and flesh wore away, leaving nothing but bone. Despite his body being broken down by the acid, he was not in much pain at all. Thank goodness, as he would have likely lost his mind otherwise.

Before long, he completely blacked out, and much of the body that that life once inhabited was absorbed into her system.

+-+-+

Having shrunken himself down to two inches, Troy stood on the table located in his apartment's dining room. Below his feet were two layers of paper towel, which Dorothy had placed on the table before he had shrunk. Earlier, she had expressed interest in swallowing him again; while Troy was not a huge vore fan (or much of a fan at all), Dorothy seemed to have gained a bit of a like of consuming him, and since she was willing to indulge in his interests, he felt it only fair to return the favor.

However, this time, she said that she had a bit of a surprise in store for him.

"Okay," Dorothy said, standing before him. "Now, I want you to take your clothes off. ALL of them."

"Why?" Troy asked. "It's not like you haven't eaten me with my clothes before."

"What did I say about talking back?" she scolded.

Troy put his head down. "...Yes, ma'am."

He did as she commanded, removing his shirts, his pants, shoes and socks, and finally, his boxers. He stood there, stark naked, watching the giantess giggle at him.

She brought her pinky finger over to him, and fiddled his hard cock with its nail. "Aww~! Look how small it is!" She teased.

"H-hey!" Troy shied away from her digit, his face burning with embarrassment.

Dorothy laughed. "I'm only messing with you. Don't worry, I'll let you show me how big it really is later."

Troy grinned. "Sweet."

"And you're looking pretty sweet yourself. Even before pouring this on you." From her other hand, she revealed the bottle of chocolate syrup that she was holding and hiding behind her back.

Troy frowned as he stared at it top aiming right at him. "...Aw hell-"

He was soon slathered by the syrup as she squeezed the contents of the plastic bottle onto him. The sticky, viscous substance completely covered his body from head to toe, and as the stream of sweet chocolate ended, Troy tried to wipe some of it off of his face, only for more to pour down onto it.

Dorothy placed the syrup onto the table, before picking the chocolate-covered tiny man up with her fingers and bringing him close to her face. Chocolate dripped off of his body and onto the floor and even her shirt.

"Mmm... Chocolate-covered chocolate." She licked her lips. "My favorite!"

"Won't you get sick eating that much chocolate?" Troy humored.

"I'll be fine," she responded dismissively. "In you go, you little morsel!"

She pulled him closer to her mouth, eventually pressing him against her pursed soft lips. Her fingers kept pushing, smearing some of the chocolate from her body onto her lips, until he was pushed inside of her mouth. Her tongue then went to work, it getting its fill of the sweet sauce as it shuffled and mopped him around inside of the mouth--pinning and rubbing him against the roof at one point--in its effort to lick away the syrup.

In the process, more of the chocolate entered into Troy's own mouth, some even mixed with Dorothy's saliva.

After much of the syrup on his skin had been wiped, her tongue moved him into the back of her mouth, from where he was gulped further down into her system, eventually falling headfirst into the pool of acid that awaited him.

"I guess it's time to melt like chocolate," Troy said to himself right before he hit the corrosive liquid.


Later that night, he poured chocolate from the same bottle onto Dorothy, and licked it off of her body, particularly from her chest and her toes.

~~~

Troy had flipped back to the picture of Dorothy in her lingerie on his bed. She was on his bed, sitting on her knees while she smiled alluringly into the camera, with one finger touching the corner of her mouth, while the other hand held her unstrapped pink bra against her breasts. Her glasses were also absent from her face.

"It wasn't all violent," Troy said to himself. "I mean, the violence was fun, but so was the sweet stuff."

~~~

Troy stood besides Dorothy, watching as she fished around in her jewelry box on top of her dresser. She pulled out a rather fancy gold ring with a deep blue sapphire embedded in it.

"...And this is the ring my grandfather gave to my grandmother as a gift," Dorothy said, holding the ring in her fingers while she showed it to him.

"It looks pretty expensive," Troy observed.

She nodded. "It definitely was. It was the last gift he gave her before he got pneumonia and passed away."

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Troy said in a sympathetic tone.

She looked down longingly at the ring. "Before she passed on, my grandmother gave the ring to me. She wished that she could have been able to have it and cherish it for most of her life. ...She always said that I'm the splitting image of her when she was young, so I guess in a way, her wish would be granted if she imparted it onto me."

"Can I see it?" Troy asked.

"Sure."

Troy extended his hand toward her, as she brought the ring over to his hand. However, before she could drop it in his hand, the ring bumped against his curled fingers and was knocked from her grasp. Dorothy gasped, and both of them watched as the ring fell towards the floor. It bounced off of the tip of Dorothy's boot and rolled underneath the dresser.

"No!" Dorothy cried as she kneeled down and tried to reach under it. Her hand was too thick for her to do so. "...Shit! I can't reach under there. And this thing is bolted to the wall!"

"I told you you should've worn sandals," Troy commented. "Then, it would have ended up caught between your toes instead of rolling around like Sonic." He chuckled.

Dorothy merely shot him a quick glare in response, which immediately made him stop his laugh as her annoyed eyes briefly glanced at his face.

"I kid, I kid." He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up from the floor. "Look, don't even worry about it. You know I can go get it for you."

"Thank you." Just like that, her slight anger had turned into appreciation.

She stepped away from him as he brought up the Minimizer's control panel and used it to shrink down to two inches. The dresser stood over him like a tall office building, as Dorothy the giantess watched from behind. Approaching the dark cavern below, Troy got onto his hands and knees and crawled underneath.

His eyes darted from side to side, scanning his surroundings as he made his way further underneath as he searching for Dorothy's heirloom. Though it was dark, some light was making it through from the open room behind him, which allowed him to see around him. Dust balls congregated in the corners, with smaller ones nearby and even in his path. Troy even spotted an old cobweb; he was glad that its inhabitant was long gone.

Soon, his eyes spotted gold. Dorothy's ring laid on the floor before him to his left, the sapphire turned against him and facing the back wall of the dresser. Grabbing ahold of the ring, Troy turned around and crawled back out, putting the ring with him with all of his might. At his size, it was somewhat heavy, but not anything he could not handle.

"Did you find it?" Dorothy asked from outside.

"I sure did!" Troy yelled back.

Troy heard Dorothy squee as the opening drew closer and closer. Before long, he was back out into the light of her bedroom, his clothes and body rather dusty. Standing up, he picked the ring up with both hands and held it up towards her.

"Here you go," Troy said.

Kneeling down, Dorothy happily recovered it from him. "Oh, thank you! I knew you'd get it back! You saved me a LOT of trouble!"

"Anything for you, my queen." Troy smiled at her, garnering a smile back from her in return. She really did have a cute smile, a radiant one that always brightened his day.

Perhaps it was time to invest in a ring of his own...

+-+-+

"This is nice..." Troy purred as he laid back, making himself comfortable as his three-inch body rested upon Dorothy's bare sole.

"I know," Dorothy said, she herself lying on her bed as she read a book. "You say that every time you lay on my foot."

"But it's so true that it needs to be said every time," he responded. "Who wouldn't want to cuddle up and go to sleep on your soft sole?" He then stroked her cushy skin back and forth, his fingers passing over the slight wrinkles on her sole. Her foot twitched in response as she giggled.

"S-Stop! You're tickling me." She chuckled. "If you don't stop, I'll kick you off and stomp on you!"

"You know that's just encouraging me, right?"

"Ah, you got a point." She sighed. "Stupid bug."

Regardless, Troy ceased his molestation of her foot and folded both of his arms behind his head. The room was quiet for several minutes as she read her book and he simply looked up at the ceiling, daydreaming about various things.

Particularly, their future together.

"I wonder what our kids will be like?" Troy wondered out loud.

"Kids?" Dorothy sounded a bit surprised to hear this from him. "Why are you talking about our kids all of a sudden?"

"No real reason. It just came to mind." That was a half-truth.

"Hm. ...I can't even imagine," Dorothy responded. "We're both alike in many ways, but we're also different, too. They could turn out like either of us, some mix of us, or neither of us at all."

"I can see you being really strict with them and their schoolwork, and I bet you're gonna teach them Mandarin, too."

"Well, duh. It's my family's native language, first off. Second, knowing Mandarin will open a lot of doors for them."

Troy nodded. "Yeah, I know. You're really gonna push them, but it's coming from a good place because you want them to excel."

"Definitely. I'd have high expectations of all of my kids, and I'll do whatever I can to make sure that they meet them."

"Tiger mom," Troy teased.

She jolted her foot slightly. "Shut up. Actually, I don't want to be too strict, like my parents were. They'll need to blow off some steam every once in a while and have some fun as well. I guess that's your forte."

"We'll make a real good team with those kids. You drive them, and I'll reward them."

"As long as you don't spoil them. ...Oh, but there is one thing."

Troy sat up and turned to look behind him. From his vantage point, past her heel he could see little more than the brown pants covering her buttocks. "What's that?"

"When we have kids, we won't be able to do macro play as much as we can now," she answered. "Our jobs and the kids will keep us too busy."

Troy sighed. "True."

"Plus," Dorothy continued, "it wouldn't look good if they were to see their father all tiny and helpless running around on the floor. You couldn't really be the man of the house, could you? And they'd get scarred for life not only if they saw you get killed, but also seeing you come back to life. ...It could even warp their morals, and who knows how they'd turn out as a result?"

"...I think you're thinking a bit too hard about this, Baby."

"Hey, you're the one who brought up our kids. That's the reality of bringing kids into our lives."

"Well, in any case, that means that we should get our fill of macro play while we can now. And when the kids grow up and move out, we can do it all we want again."

Troy started to stroke Dorothy's soft sole again, before turning over to kiss it.

She giggled. "I thought I told you to stop that."

+-+-+

It was late in the night, and with both the curtains and shades drawn over the windows, Troy's bedroom was left in almost complete darkness. Dorothy laid on his bed; naked and sweating, her heavy breathing and moans filled the room as her body squirmed, relishing in the sensual feeling of her boyfriend's two-and-a-half inch form frolicking within her vulva.

Within the damp crevice, Troy put his hands to work, tickling and caressing the warm soft flesh around him as it swelled and squeezed both sides of his body.

"Oh, Troy...!" she moaned. "Oh god...!"

He continued on, giving it his all as he stimulated her erogenous zones with his fingers and palms, and even went as far as to bury his face into the flesh below him and use his tongue to lick within.

This was rather new to Troy. He had never before shrunken himself to play around inside of her nether regions, and working this erotic and sensual area of her proved to be a bit of a challenge. When it came to macro play, he tended to stick with being crushed or dominated by her feet; or other body parts, if she was feeling rather whimsical about it. Despite that, he wanted to try something new with her, and thus he resolved to give it his all while inside.

Minutes later, he moved up, now mixing in kisses along with his wet tongue slathering against her soft, warm flesh. As his tongue slowly but repeatedly passed over a particular spot within her folds, her breathing became more frantic and she moaned louder than before, interspersed with her calling his name and short phrases in Mandarin. It seemed that he had found the spot that she found to be very sensitive to her; this encouraged him to keep at it, to give her the thrill of the night.

He continued to lick and kiss her soft, tender area, at the same time his hands focused on the surrounding flesh. He could feel the movements of her pelvic region around him as his tongue worked this spot, which in turn made him become more frantic in his efforts. Before long, her movements responded in kind as they too became frenzied.

"Troy...!" She called, before moaning loudly.

Troy soon found himself being squirted with a warm liquid on his face and chest. He recoiled back as it hit him and covered much of his body. Wiping some of it off of his face, he could not help but grin to himself.

"Not bad for my first try at this," he said to himself.

Dorothy's body lay almost motionless, and he could hear her breathing heavily outside. After kissing her sensitive spot one last time, he climbed out from her folds and looked out, though in the darkness, he could not see much of anything. However, he could make out her hairless crotch nearby, beyond that her chest, her breasts forming small hills upon it, and--even further in the darkness--her face, its mouth exhaling.

After climbing completely out from her vulva, he walked to the foot of his bed, her legs on either side of him. Once he made it past her feet, he sat down and brought up the Minimizer program's control panel, and deactivated the effects of the shrinking.

Once he was back to his regular size of six-foot even, he crawled over on top of Dorothy. The two grinned at each other, before Troy began to kiss her on the lips, her neck, and down to her breasts and chest.

And so began Round Two of their concupiscent night together...

+-+-+

"...And done," Troy said, pulling back the brush of Dorothy's nail polish away from the small toe of her right foot, holding it by the top with both hands.

As he stepped back, he looked proudly upon his handiwork. Each one of her toes shined with a fresh coat of pink polish on them.

Dorothy leaned over from the couch that she was sitting on to see the finished product. She smiled. "They look great."

"They sure do!" Troy said as he put the brush back into the polish bottle and screwed it on. At four inches high, this task was not too difficult for him to accomplish. "They're going to really look great with those new sandals you bought. ...Actually, I think they'll look great with any of your sandals."

She giggled. "You really do do a good job, even when you're tiny. Maybe you can do my fingers as well?"

"Of course! I'd do anything for you, my sweet Asian queen." He stepped forward, kneeling down and planting a kiss on her big toe.

She reached down and scooped him off from the carpet, cupping him in both hands and bringing him up close to her face, her mouth in particular.

"Oh, my little Black king," she said, her cheeks red with blush. "I love you."

She brought him closer and the two of them kissed, her lips so big that it covered his entire face.

~~~

Troy sighed, the picture of the two of them at their graduation now at the top of the stash. Both of them were very happy in the picture; one because they had finally completed their arduous University years, and because they were by each others' sides, then and through it all.

He definitely missed her; he missed being her little bug or her little servant. He missed the feeling of her soft soles in his hands, the taste of her toes in his mouth. He missed the feeling of her lips on his. He missed how she was in bed. He missed her fidgeting with her glasses. He missed her intellect. He missed her smile. He missed how she was there for him when he needed her. He missed how bossy and stubborn she could be at times, and even the heated arguments that they occasionally had.

Needless to say, he missed her, period.

"Those were real good times. This vore fad wouldn't be a problem if we were still-"

Suddenly, three knocks at the door interrupted his thoughts.

"Yo, Troy!" Mitch called from beyond. "What're you doing!? I thought you were gonna show me your ex!"

Troy remembered. He had been completely lost in his own thoughts and nearly had forgotten the original reason he dug those pictures up in the first place. "I'm coming," he announced as he got off of his bed and walked to the door.

He grabbed the knob, twisting and then pulling it as he opened the door, revealing Mitch, standing there with his elbow resting against the doorway.

"Dude, what were you doing in here?" Mitch asked. "You went all mum for over two hours."

Troy was surprised at how much time had passed. "It's seriously been two hours?"

Mitch nodded. "You must've really been out of it if you lost track of-" He then noticed the stack of pictures in his hand. "Ooh, are those the pics?! Gimme!" He snatched them away and started going through each one. "So, this is your ex? I... didn't expect her to be Asian. Not that that's a problem, and she is pretty cute. Her tits are kinda small, though- Ooh, Street Fighter." He flipped to the next picture, and his eyes widened and his lips pursed as that particular picture caught his attention. "...Nice."

"She was nice. More than nice, actually."

"Don't tell me you were in here thinking about her all that time." Mitch folded his arms and shook his head. "That's not healthy. You gotta leave the past behind and look towards the future. ...But first, how'd things end, anyway? How'd you let your prize catch get away?"

Troy looked down towards the floor for a second, and then turned to longingly gaze at the open window in his bedroom. "Her family moved back to Taiwan."

"And she went with them?" Mitch asked.

Troy turned back to face Mitch again, before nodding. "At first, it was going to be temporary. She was going to help her family settle back in before coming back to the States. But then, a family friend of theirs offered her a very lucrative position at a big company there. She was torn; this was her chance to put her career on the fast track, but she also loved me and what we had together and was reluctant to leave it behind. Especially after five years of being together."

"But she chose her career over you in the end," Mitch concluded.

Troy closed his eyes, and exhaled. "I told her to take the job."

Mitch shook his head. "Aw, dude..."

"I knew her. If she didn't take that job, she'd regret it for the rest of her life. And since neither of us were willing to do the long-distance thing... It was heartbreaking for both of us, but in the end, I feel we made the best choice." Troy folded his arms. "...Besides, even when we were together, there were guys throwing themselves at her. I knew she'd have no problem finding a new guy when she was ready for it. In fact, she's seeing this dude she met over there."

Mitch quietly listened to him.

"...The truth was, I was going to propose to her when she got back, but of course that didn't work out. I hadn't bought the ring yet, so at least I didn't waste any money. But I still think about how things would've been like if things were different. Like, if her family never moved back, or if she never got that offer in the first place. Or if I'd been a bit selfish when she asked for my opinion. But in the end, I didn't want to be the guy holding her back."

Mitch handed the photos back to him. "Well, I may have been a bit insensitive to tell you to leave her in the past. I guess it's a bit hard when it was that serious. ...But come on! If you dwell on what could have been, you'll never really move forward in life. You get me?"

Troy nodded. "Yeah, I get you. At least I got one last macro play session out of her before she left. And since I knew we wouldn't see each other for a while, we packed in as much stuff as we could. It was pretty awesome." He started to reminisce on that night.

~~~

Troy stood on the hard floor of his bedroom, his two-inch-tall body engulfed by the shadow of his gigantic girlfriend Dorothy as she looked back down on him. The room was filled with a bittersweet silence as the two of them stared at each other; they knew that this would be the last time in a long while that they'd be able to macro play with each other.

Dorothy was moving away, at least temporarily. In fact, this would be the last night that she would be in the country, as the following day, she and her family would pack up and move back to their home country Taiwan. To help ease the burden, Dorothy had decided to go with-

("Troy! Hey, you're doing it again!")

~~~

Troy was snapped out of his thoughts by Mitch's voice. Indeed, he had been caught in yet another daydream about his ex.

"My bad," Troy apologized.

"Dude, you drifted off on your feet right there," Mitch said. "That's really not good for you."

"Funny, I was actually doing a good job in trying to move on from her before today. ...But yeah, you're right. I can't keep dwelling on what was and what could have been."

Mitch nodded. "Yep."

"It's time to fully commit to finding someone new. With all the women out there, there's got to be SOMEONE else for me, right? I'm definitely gonna find her."

"And maybe she'll crush you just as good as your ex did," Mitch said in a slight-teasing tone.

Troy smiled. "Why stop here? I'll find someone who's even better than her at it."

Mitch laughed. "Now that's the spirit! ...Oh, I should get back to the game. Also, you're gonna have to tell me how she ate and swallowed you later. It might give me some ideas, but knowing you, I doubt it."

Troy shrugged. "Alright."

"Awesome. Well, time to see what's going on out here." With that, Mitch walked away from the doorway and returned to the living room.

Troy looked at the pictures in his hand for a few seconds, before walking back to his shoebox of photos and placing them back inside. Putting the lid back over it, he picked it up from his bed and shoved it back under it.

He walked to the window and looked out into the world outside. The sky was still a deep blue littered with puffy white clouds as the sun shone brightly in it. Cars buzzed by in the street below as various people, young and old, walked by. His eyes darted between various attractive women who passed below.

"I'll find her," Troy said, his resolve having been strengthened. "I'll find my perfect woman. ...And my perfect crusher."



[TO BE CONTINUED]

Back to Our Regularly-Scheduled Program by Black Neptune

Part 4 - Back to Our Regularly-Scheduled Program

Troy could feel the light hitting his eyes even before he opened them, and doing so gave him a brief spell of blindness as his retinas adjusted to the brightness of the light. However, as his vision came to, he was able to make out vague gigantic shapes all around him, grey silhouettes towering over him, both near and far. Once everything cleared up, he was able to easily resolve just where he was: a kitchen, and a giant one at that. Near him was the wooden table with its matching chairs tucked underneath it; off in the distance against the lime green walls were the white refrigerator, the sink and cabinets, the counter with a microwave and dried dishes set upon it, and the silver stove. The morning sun shined from outside through the window dead ahead, and its light refracted off of the shiny white tiled floor.

It was a very nice kitchen, and it was one that Troy knew all too well. It was the kitchen that belonged to his old place, where he had resided before meeting and moving in with Mitch.

Troy wondered what he was doing in a place where he had not lived in several months. However, as he examined his surroundings, he was hit with a sense of nostalgia. Not due to having lived in there for a period of years, but due to some of the activities that took place inside of that very kitchen. He peered down towards the shiny white floor, towards a blank spot that otherwise did not stand out for any reason. But to him, it was a mental marker of one of the many places where he had been murdered. Not in cold blood, but as a fun activity between two close companions.

And that other companion, the person who so gleefully ended his life, was none other than...

Suddenly, Troy heard thunderous rumbles from behind, and in response he turned around and stared towards the unbelievably large doorway in the distance. Loud thuds echoed through the area, each one following immediately after the last, and the sounds quickly became louder than the one before the previous one as well. It was clear that something was approaching. Troy wondered just what--or who--would soon be revealing itself.

Before long, he would have his answer: Dorothy.

"Whoa, what!?" Troy was mystified to see his exgirlfriend of all people show up. "Dorothy!? What is she doing here?!"

Troy was almost at a loss of words. This young bespectacled woman had returned with her family to Taiwan the previous year and chose to remain there. Yet, there she was, entering the kitchen in all of her very cute and very titanic glory. Looking upon her, Troy saw that she was just as attractive as he remembered, and her outfit did little to think otherwise: a knee-length white sundress with red strawberries in various sizes towards the bottom hem and red flip-flops. Troy remembered this particular outfit as the very same that she wore when she had her outing with her college friends; he had stowed away with her via being tied to the thong of her right sandal.

Dorothy continued her stroll, her eyes looking dead ahead and seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was on the floor below her. Instead, she walked forward, directly towards her tiny ex.

For his part, Troy waved at her with both hands and continually called out to her, but it was clear that she either didn't hear him, or that she was ignoring him. Neither one would be out of the ordinary for her; there were times that she blatantly ignored his existence as part of their macro play, and it typically ended with him splattered all over the floor and on the sole of her foot. As her gigantic sandal-clad feet approached, Troy knew that the same would be happening to him in only seconds.

Resigned to his fate, he merely kept watch, his eyes locking onto her massive red-polished toes on top of the red foam of her sandal as they drew closer and closer, each step bringing with it a near-deafening roar. He eagerly anticipated what was to come: him being reduced to a red mess by her red shoe, like he had been many times before

He was soon engulfed by its shadow as it loomed overhead, providing him a view of the treads on the bottom of her flip-flop. As it did so, Troy could not help the wide grin that was painted on his face.

...However, what he was expecting did not come to pass. Her foot simply passed over him, stomping down onto the floor behind him.

Troy was disappointed as he watched his exgirlfriend walk on, heading towards the refrigerator. He decided to follow after her, breaking out in a fast sprint as he chased after the towering giantess. Meanwhile, Dorothy had reached her destination and opened the fridge, rummaging inside and pulling out a carton of orange juice. Letting the door close by itself, she turned to the dishes on the sink and pulled a clear glass from the strainer, in which she poured the orange beverage into.

As the towering titaness began to chug down her drink, Troy had reached her right foot after a rigorous jog. It seemed as if he had ran faster than he logically should have, but he did not question it. He craned his neck upward, and fully took in just how large she was, and at how pitiful he was compared to her. Normally, he stood over her by a good nine inches, but at present, he was just barely twice as tall as the top of her flip-flops and from his perspective he could barely see her head past her dress.

Shifting his attention downward, he stood before her cream-colored foot and observed her toes, mostly lying prone but occasionally wiggling and flexing. There were so many times he had those toes and her soft feet on his face and in his mouth, so many times they were wrapped around his manhood, and so many times those stunning feet would be the instrument of his temporary demise. It was almost hard to believe that those normally-small size 4 peds held such destructive power, but he had experienced it firsthand countless times, how even her tiny feet could bring him to her complete mercy and then grind him into a fine paste underneath it. He could feel himself becoming hard just by thinking about it.

At that moment, he knew he had to go in for a touch.

Dorothy was still ignorant of his presence, it seemed. Step by step, Troy slowly approached the massive ped, his hands outstretched as they reached for her foot. He knew that by doing so, she may react in surprise and smash him underfoot; something that he was banking on. At the very least, he wanted to feel her flesh for one last time.

Troy barely fought to hold back a grin as her foot was just barely in reach of his open palms. In only seconds, he would be feeling her warm, silky skin against his own. His anticipation had almost reached a fever pitch.

"What are you doing?"

Her foot pulled backwards, removing it from Troy's line of sight. Falling off balance, he fell onto the hard floor below. He picked his head from the floor and peered upwards. Dorothy had finally noticed him, but rather than a warm or even mischievous expression, she instead had a scolding look upon her face, as if she was ready to punish a disobedient child.

"Hey..." Troy whimpered.

"Troy, no," she chided with shake of her head. "We're not together anymore. You don't get to touch my feet. Find someone else you can fool around with."

~~~

The alarm buzzed loudly as Troy was awoken from his slumber. He sat up and looked towards the alarm clock, the source of the shrill noise: it read 6:30. Reaching over, he turned the alarm off. As he sat in his bed, could not help the disappointment that he was feeling from the dream that he had.

"Not even a little touch..." Troy muttered to himself. If the alarm had not have woken him up, he wondered if he would have been able to convince Dorothy to change her mind. Not likely, he concluded. Even in his dreams, she was pretty headstrong.

It still did not explain why she was in his old apartment.

He shook his head rapidly in an attempt to get some of the drowsiness out of him, before removing the light sheets from his body and getting out of bed.

After all, it was the beginning of a new work week.

~~~

"...And that's where we stand now," Troy concluded, having given a report to his manager. "I'm going to make some calls this afternoon to see where we go from here."

"Alright, great work," his manager, Mr. Holder, responded. "When you make those calls, patch them to me, so I can speak with them as well."

"Alright. Well, I'll get back to my cube, then."

Mr. Holder nodded, after which Troy exited his office. Walking through the rather loud and bustling office space filled with cubicles, Troy headed towards his own cubicle, located on the far side of the floor. After arriving, he pulled out his seat, sat in it, and let out a sigh, before moving his computer's mouse and logging back into his account.

He looked on his monitor, reading through various emails that he had received from representatives of the companies that his corporation was currently in talks with, forwarding them as needed to Mr. Holder, other managers, and HR, and replying to a handful of them as well.

The day was still young, and thus there was a lot to do.

"Hey, Troy," said a voice from behind.

Troy turned, finding his coworker Bill standing at the entrance. Bill was a rather stocky middle-aged man who had been working for the company for over 15 years. However, in that time, he had not made much progress up the corporate ladder.

"Hey," Troy greeted. "Just getting in?"

"Yep. Had a bit of car trouble this morning, so I gave them a heads-up."

"Oh, that's too bad." Troy wanted to sound sincere, but the truth was that this wasn't the first time Bill had used that excuse for being late.

"So, did you give Mr. Holder the report?" Bill asked.

Troy nodded. "So far, so good. I don't think I need to tell you, but if we can get this contract, then it'll be a huge boon for the company."

"More like, a huge boon for the suits upstairs," Bill stated.

"Are you sure you want to say that out loud?" Troy asked, taking concern over the possibility of eavesdropping ears.

"Eh, don't worry about it. I'll be fine."

'And you wonder why you never get a promotion,' Troy thought to himself.

"Anyway," Bill stepped closer to Troy, and his voice became somewhat quieter. "How'd things go with your date on Friday? Was she the one?"

"No," Troy responded, also in a low tone. "She's the latest in the long line of self-proclaimed voraphiles."

"Oh... Well, don't give up. You'll find your crusher. I mean, I did. Heck, I married her!"

"Yeah. You also married her LONG before the pill was even invented, and LONG before Vince Vane opened his big mouth."

Bill chuckled. "Yeah, that's true. I didn't have to deal with the struggle like the rest of you do now. ...Hey, if you're interested, I can put in a word with my wife for you. She doesn't mind crushing other guys. In fact, she gets offers all the time. She charges them, but for you, it'd be on the house."

"No thanks," Troy responded. "It'd be kind of awkward, since we work together." The bigger reason was that Troy did not find Bill's wife to be physically attractive.

"I understand, but if you ever change your mind, the offer is still there."

"Okay," Troy said.

"Um... Mr. Dill," said a female voice from the cubicle's entrance. Both men turned, finding a brunette woman in a business jacket and skirt standing there. She carried a clipboard in her hand. "Mrs. Gilles would like to see you."

"Alright, Casey," Bill responded. "I'll be there in a sec."

Casey nodded, before walking away. Bill then turned back towards Troy, and nudged him with his elbow.

"What about her?" he asked, his tone once again quiet. "She's pretty cute, and you saw her feet too? Pretty nice, eh? I bet she could crush you all sorts of ways with those heels."

"Maybe if we were in different departments," Troy answered. "I don't shit where I eat."

"But that's how I met my wife... ...But I guess times have changed."

"I suppose..."

"Anyway, I guess I should go see what Mrs. Gilles wants. ...Knowing her, it can't be good." He sighed, before heading out of the cubicle.

"Good luck," Troy said to him.

Bill waved before turning the corner and walking away. Troy knew that Bill was about to get chewed out by Mrs. Gilles for his rather lax attitude at the office. It wasn't the first time it had happened, and sometimes Troy wondered how he still even had a job. However, Bill was able to buckle down and get work done when it was needed the most, so perhaps in the eyes of his superiors, his usefulness outweighed his liabilities.

Plus, it was nice to have someone to talk to who actually shared his tastes in macrophilia.

Not wanting to put much more thought into Bill and his troubles, Troy himself returned to his own work. After all, unlike Bill, a promotion was actually in the cards for Troy.

~~~

The morning grind seemed to go on forever, but the lunch hour had finally arrived, offering Troy a reprieve from his hard work. After locking his account on his PC, he grabbed his messenger bag, swiped his card in a nearby card reader, and headed for the elevator, heading down to the ground level floor and then walking outside.

There were people all around him walking through the streets, all of whom more than likely had the same mindset that he had at the moment. Since this was a downtown area, there were many restaurants available to him. Perhaps he should go for his choice diner? He quickly decided against it; while it did have great food, it was also more expensive than what he was willing to pay at that point, not to mention his recent failed date with Jennie there.

"I'll just go to Wendy's," he said, before turning to his right and walking down the sidewalk, walking past numerous people in the process.

Walking three city blocks away from the high-rise that his office was in, Troy was nearly 3/4's of the way to his destination when something caught his attention. The sound of a male voice to his right giving some sort of speech. Actually, listening to him more, it seemed more like he was preaching, doing his best to spread his dogma to those around him. Troy looked towards where the voice was coming from, and saw a man--perhaps in his mid-to-late 30s--standing on a wooden stand with a few pedestrians standing around him and listening, while most simply walked past and ignored him.

"...But make no mistake!" The man said. "Those pills are evil incarnate! Man is not meant to crawl on the ground like a lowly insect, or be consumed by other people for sustenance! Those pills are tools crafted by the Devil to lead humanity astray! First Thessalonians Verse 5:22 says to abstain from all evil, so saith the Lord!"

Trevor simply walked past the small group. Or at least, he attempted to.

"Hey, you!" The man called. "Young Black man with the bag! Come here!"

'Aw crap,' Troy thought to himself. He contemplated simply ignoring him and moving on, but the man stepped off of his stand and approached him faster than Troy could get away.

"You look like a smart young man," the man said to him. "Can I ask you something?"

Troy sighed. "Fine, but I'm in a hurry."

"You know of those evil shrinking pills?"

"Yeah, what about them?"

"You're not using them, are you?"

Troy stared at the man for a few seconds before giving his response. "I don't really think that's any of your business either way." Troy knew that such a response was rather rude, but he frankly didn't care.

The man seemed a bit upset at what Troy had said. "That's sad. With an answer like that, it's clear that you are using them. Don't you know how evil they are?! They're an opiate created by the Devil for Man to submit to their base desires! You have to be stronger than that! Give them up and give your life to the Lord our God!"

"Sorry, but-"

"You know I'm not lying!" The man interrupted. "Others have seen it! When they partake in those sick 'macro games' and are brought back to life, they saw for themselves that those pills are made by the evil magic of Satan!"

Troy knew what this fanatic was referring to. When people are killed and subsequently revived while under the effect of the Minimizer program, they experience different things. Most simply black out until they are revived. Some also experience brief out-of-body experiences before their vision fades away; Troy himself had occasionally experienced these as well when macro-playing with Dorothy. Others have also said that they lingered around for the full amount of time until their revival, witnessing everything that happened in the meantime.

However, there were more fringe accounts from a handful of people who saw something else entirely, something much more frightening. They reported seeing disturbing imagery such as the faces of demons flash by in rapid succession or simply one demon laugh in their face until they came back to like, and the wispy forms of tortured souls crying out in agony. Those who reported these claimed to have been turned off the pill entirely and were driven right into the arms of religion, convinced that the Minimizer pill was indeed the work of the Devil and that they were given glimpses of Hell.

As Troy and most people he knew and knew of had not experienced these visions, and since such visions were primarily reported on fringe and/or fundamentalist religious websites, he did not take those accounts seriously. Even when the Minimizer pill hit the mainstream, there were religious fundamentalists trying to discredit the pill as something evil. Like this man before him, they felt that the Minimizer program undermined what they felt was God's purpose for humanity; they took offense to people shrinking themselves to willingly be treated as something less than human. They also took offense to the fact that the pill brought people back to life, as they felt that that undermined the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and what they felt that it meant for humanity. Perhaps those reports were fabricated by fanatics who wanted the pill banned entirely.

"You have to repent!" The man cried. "Give them up and follow the Lord!"

Troy shook his head. "I've had my fill of religion. Have a nice day." With that, he began to walk away.

"Don't you realize that you're gambling with your eternal soul!?" The man yelled after Troy as he walked away from him. "Give up the pills and repent, young man! Acts 3:19: 'Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out'!"

Troy simply walked further away from him, instead trying to focus on the meal that awaited him at Wendy's just ahead.

"I'll pray that you see the light, young man!"

Troy figured that he would take a different route back to his office when his lunch hour was finished, even if said route took him a bit longer to return than he'd liked.

~~~

That night, Troy logged into his MacroMeet profile to do a bit of browsing and to check his inbox. There were no replies to the many messages that he had sent out.

Such a thing was normal in the world of online dating and hook-ups in general; women on those sites tend to get flooded with messages, while most men are lucky to even get a fraction of that. Troy didn't take it personally; he knew that he had to be vigilant in order to get even one reply back. After all, he did manage to hook Jennie on his line, even if she ultimately got away.

He browsed through a few profiles, and sent messages to those that struck his interest.

Several minutes later, he logged off of the site, and soon made his way to bed.

~~~

The following Wednesday evening, Troy sat at the desk in his room, watching a video on his computer. The work week so far had been pretty intense, and he predicted that it would only become busier before the week ended. To help get his mind off of things, he decided to relax a bit and pull up a video stored on his hard drive: a macro fetish video.

He did not know why he was looking at it, especially that early in the evening. Perhaps his frustrations of not finding a suitable macro play partner made him want some sort of outlet. This video was just one of many he had stockpiled over the past year, and thanks to the Minimizer pill, he felt that the quality of newer videos was improved immensely, to the point that he felt older videos completely reliant on greenscreen to be almost worthless.

However, the Minimizer program could only do so much. Greenscreen effects were still needed for some of the plotlines--if they could be called that--that these videos had. The video that Troy was currently watching involved the sultry blond actress shrinking her male companion with a handheld shrink ray fashioned after some sort of futuristic gun.

"Wait! Don't shrink me!" the man pleaded in a somewhat stilted manner, while holding his hands up. "I'll do anything you want!" His acting was not exactly up to par.

The woman laughed. "That's good, because what I want most is to shrink you!" Her acting wasn't much better.

Then, lightning shot from the barrel of her gun and struck the man, who started to shrink. It was scenes like these where greenscreen was still used, as the Minimizer program's process obviously would not mesh well with whatever method these videos used. Some avoided greenscreen altogether and utilized a first-person point-of-view during the shrinking process.

In the video, the shrinking came to a stop, and she stepped forward, before the camera focused on the now-tiny man standing before her bare feet.

"Aww, look at you, little man!" she said. "You're so tiny! Ah, we're going to have lots of fun together!"

She picked the man up from the floor and cupped him in her hands, before walking to the couch that was in the background behind a small coffee table. With her directly interacting with her tiny actor, her actions were much more believable than in older videos in which the tiny man would be inserted in during editing.

Troy just wished that their acting was also a bit more believable, but Troy figured that he couldn't expect much else from what was essentially porn.

As he continued to watch, he heard several knocks on the closed door behind him, and then Mitch's voice. "Hey, dude! You in there? I got something to tell you!"

"Yeah, hang on!" Troy paused the video and then brought up his minimized Internet browser, completely masking the video that he was watching. He got up from his chair and walked to his bedroom door, opening it upon reaching it. Mitch stood on the other side, holding his smartphone in his hand. "What's up?"

"I was talking to this girl earlier, a friend of a friend," Mitch started, "and the subject of macro play came up. You're not going to believe it, but she actually told me that she likes stepping on guys."

Troy almost gasped in shock. "Are you serious?"

"Very serious," Mitch responded. "I mentioned how you were looking for a girl to crush you, and she's interested in meeting up."

"Mitch, you're the best." Troy was getting rather excited.

"...There's just one tiny issue. I'm not sure how you feel about it, but... Here."

Mitch turned his phone's screen towards Troy, showing him a photo of the woman in question. Immediately, Troy's excitement transformed into both disappointment and disgust, as the woman in the photo was rather overweight, weighing at least 240 pounds by Troy's estimates even with the upward selfie that she took.

"Hell no!" Troy shouted.

"Aw, come on, dude," Mitch said. "Haven't you heard of the term 'Big Beautiful Woman'?"

"Only two of those words are correct," Troy responded. "And it's not the middle one."

"Now that's just rude. She seems like a nice person, and after all, isn't it what matters on the inside?"

"Since you like her so much, why don't you have her eat you? I'm sure she'd love to chow down on you, among other things. Then you can really see how she is inside."

"Wow, I never thought you were this judgmental, dude."

"If you're so open-minded, how come I never see you with any fat girls? A mouth's a mouth, right?"

"The thin babes get to me first," Mitch said with a smile. "...But you really should hook up with her at least once."

"No." Troy firmly responded. "And here I actually got my hopes up."

Mitch sighed. "...You know what? I think I know how we can settle this."

Troy knew where this was heading; Mitch has invoked this in the past whenever they had gotten into similar arguments. "...No, Mitch."

"That's right, Troy-boy! We're gonna SETTLE IT IN SMASH!!!" Mitch said with a rather boisterous tone.

"No, Mitch. I'm not playing Smash Bros. with you."

"Come on, dude! There's this new combo I have with Sheik that I wanna try out!"

Troy fought the urge to close the door in Mitch's face. "And you're gonna use a top tier against me?"

"I'll tell you what: If you beat me best out of five, I'll go out with this girl and have her eat me."

Troy stared at Mitch for a few seconds, before deciding to tack on another stipulation. "The next two girls you bring home also have to be fatties, not including this one."

Mitch frowned. "Oh, come on!"

Troy folded his arms. "That's the deal. Take it or leave it."

Mitch sighed. "Fiiine..."

"Well, alright then. Let's Smash."

The two men walked into the living room and each grabbed a Wii U Pro Controller before Mitch turned on the console and inserted the Super Smash Bros. For Wii U disk into the console. As they started the game up, Troy was perhaps more determined than ever to defeat him than ever before. Perhaps his desire to not meet his end under the undeniably pudgy foot of Mitch's "friend of a friend" was motivating him to give it his all in defeating Mitch.

As luck would have it, Troy did indeed prevail that day, much to the extreme dismay of Mitch.

~~~

Later that night, Troy once again logged into his MacroMeet profile. Again, he had received no response messages from any of the women he had messaged during the week or before. He checked his Sent folder, and a number of his messages had been read, but no further action from their recipients had been taken.

Once again, Troy went on the offensive, this time extending his search radius further out from his general location to see who else in the metropolitan area he could connect with. He uncovered a number of new women on the site, and after browsing through their profiles, he sent messages to the ones that he felt were attractive enough or did not mention any particular distaste for crushing.

One woman that showed up in his results was a young, dark-haired Asian woman with glasses. Troy did a double-take as he encountered her picture in the list of his search results. She reminded him of Dorothy; perhaps too much so.

He decided to bypass her completely.

After sending a few more messages, he logged off and decided to call it a night.

~~~

Like the days that had come before it, Thursday brought with it a plethora of tasks that needed to be completed before the day's end. Troy's job was truly a hectic one, one that required him to constantly be on the move and talking with people, both within the organization and outside of it. Luckily, by now it was nearly 4pm, and thus nearing the time for him to go home and take a breather.

He still had a few tasks to complete before he could bid the office farewell for the day.

Stepping into the elevator, he pressed the button for the 14th floor nine floors above him. As the doors began to close, he heard a familiar female voice from the hall outside calling for the person in the elevator.

"Wait, wait!" she shouted as the sound of her heels banged against the floor. "Hold the elevator!"

Troy pressed the "open door" button, opening the doors back up and delaying its departure by a few seconds. Soon, the source of the voice revealed herself as Casey, Mrs. Gilles' assistant. She rushed inside, breathing heavily after she reached her destination. She then looked towards the buttons on the wall.

"Can you press 16 for me?" she asked.

Troy did as she requested.

"Thanks."

The doors closed, and the elevator began to ascend higher up the building. Both Troy and Casey quietly watched the display over the doors as it counted up one by one. Six... Seven... Eight... Nine... Te-

Suddenly, the elevator around them shook, and their upward movement stopped suddenly, causing both of them to stumble a bit.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me...!" Troy said as he pressed the 14 button several times, with no response from the machinery around him. "Son of a bitch!"

Casey sighed. "I thought they fixed this elevator."

"All they basically did was put duct tape on it and call it a day," Troy responded, before pressing the emergency button twice. The sound of a bell rung around them with each press of the button. He pressed it three more times for good measure.

Over the next five minutes, with seemingly no action being taken outside of their enclosure, both Troy and Casey called their respective managers to inform them of their situation, managing to reach them in spite of the weak reception. For Troy's part, Mr. Holder told him that, depending on when the elevator issue was rectified, that he could postpone his tasks until the next day, which was a bit of a relief for Troy, even if they were a bit time-sensitive.

He still wanted to get them done that day, though.

"I hope we're not gonna be stuck in here all nig-" Troy turned around, and was shocked to see that Casey had activated the Minimizer program from within her, its bluish control panel hovering over the back of her right hand. "Whoa, what are you doing?"

"I don't like being trapped inside of small places," Casey responded. "But if I shrink myself, it won't be that bad."

Troy shrugged. "I guess... But I thought you were gonna try to find a way out."

"No, that's dangerous." She adjusted her size setting to three inches, before touching the "Shrink" button at the bottom of the panel. After it disappeared into her hand, Casey was coated with a bluish light as she quickly diminished in size, shrinking down to her selected height of three inches tall.

For Troy, this was a bit of a new experience. He had never been around a shrunken woman before; he had always been the smaller party in comparison to his much fairer companion. He could not help but admit to himself that she looked rather adorable as a tiny.

"Oh," Casey said. "Please watch where you're going. I don't have a respawn point set up at the office, so if you squish me, then it'll kick me all the way back home."

"I wouldn't dream of it," Troy responded.

"Good."

Silence returned inside of the elevator as the two of them waited, Troy standing near the buttons while the tiny Casey sat on the floor near the center of the elevator. Troy tried to browse the Internet on his phone, but due to the poor signal strength, web pages loaded very slowly, if at all. It was times like this where Troy wished that he had his Nintendo 3DS or Playstation Vita with him, though he made it a point in leaving his gaming devices at home. Even his Kindle tablet would have helped pass the time, but he had left it inside of his messenger bag at his desk.

Suddenly, a male voice spoke through the speaker in the wall. "Hello, is anyone in there?"

Troy pressed the speaker button. "Yeah, two people are in here."

"Alright, we'll get you both out ASAP."

"You got an ETA on when that will happen?"

"Uhh... Give around thirty minutes."

Troy was flabbergasted. "Thirty minutes?"

"We'll try to get you out sooner than that, though."

"...Alright, thanks." Troy removed his thumb from the button and turned slightly away from the wall. He looked down at his smartphone, which at the moment was almost useless to him, and sighed. "...I'm starting to wish that I had downloaded some games onto this. Even something stupid like Angry Birds."

Despite that, Troy continued to struggle with his smartphone's Internet connection, hoping that he could load something. Anything. Even a Wikipedia page would be better than just standing around and waiting for freedom.

"...My boyfriend has bigger feet than you," Casey suddenly said after several minutes of silence.

Troy's eyes widened in mystification upon hearing this. He turned and looked towards the tiny woman, whose eyes were affixed upon his loafers.

"O... kay...?" Troy was rather perplexed.

"What are you, a size 13? 14?" she asked.

"Thirteen and a half," Troy answered.

She nodded. "He's a 16. He's also taller than you are, so there's that."

Troy was becoming a bit annoyed. "I didn't know I was in competition with your boyfriend."

She looked up towards his face. "Oh, sorry... Sometimes I start thinking out loud when I'm bored."

"Oh..." Troy still thought that it was weird of her to say such a thing at all. "Should I ask why you were even thinking about my shoe size?"

"It's nothing, really. I was just thinking of all the times he got me when we macro play. His feet are pretty hard to avoid, but it's so much fun to try."

'And thus, the beginning of an odd conversation with a coworker that I barely know,' Troy thought to himself. "So, you're a tiny, then. I mean, I guess it's obvious, since you have the program."

She shook her head. "Actually, that's half true. We're both switches. Every Saturday, we flip a coin to decide who will be the one that shrinks. It's been me for the past three weeks. Hopefully I get my chance to stomp the crap out of him this time."

This surprised Troy. "Whoa, you're into crush? Like, foot crush?"

She nodded. "I love it. Both doing it and having it done to me. In fact, I think I like doing it more, which is why I'm hoping that it's heads this Saturday."

"That's surprising to hear, really. Most girls I know of despise it."

"They're only going with what Vince Vane said on TV. They think it's what guys want to hear, though I guess guys aren't innocent in that, too. They pretty much jumped on the vore bandwagon just because he's a famous voraphile."

"It's like you're reading my mind," Troy said with a chuckle.

"I mean, I like eating guys, but I don't like being swallowed or digested. My boyfriend is the opposite, so I guess that works out."

"...This really is a weird conversation to be having right now," Troy said. "I didn't expect any of this from you, but I guess we never really talked before now."

Casey nodded. "True. So, what about you?"

"Yeah, I'm into crush as well. ...But not crushing ladies. I like being the one who they step on."

"What's your go-to height?" she asked.

After thinking it over a few seconds, Troy responded with, "I'll show you." He stepped closer to the minuscule woman now before his feet, before pressing the back of his left hand with his right hand's fingers. From the height selection, he inputted 4 centimeters, and then touched the "shrink" button.

His control panel retracted into his hand, before his vision was tinted with a bluish hue as the elevator's walls expanded further away from him, the ceiling rose higher, and the floor spread out more and more like a crimson plain. Casey, the tiny woman that he seconds before towered over, grew and grew, until she actually surpassed his height, though not by much. Troy's shrinking process soon ended, leaving him standing at half of his coworker's height.

"Here it is," Troy said, now having to look up at Casey, past her breasts above him.

"Pretty nice," Casey said as she kneeled slightly. "Easy to crush with no effort at all. Those are the best kind of tinies."

"Yep," Troy said. "I just wish I could find someone who actually wants to do it. But like you said, Vince really did a number on that."

"Have you been crushed by a girl?" Casey asked.

Troy nodded. "Yeah. My ex did it all the time. She became a natural at it, too."

"...But I guess she's your ex for a reason. ...I don't want to pry or anything, that's your business."

"No, it's fine," Troy responded. "It was a mutual breakup, and we're still friends. Her job just took her too far way for us to make it work."

"Aww... I'm sure you'll find someone soon who'd love to squish you. ...If I were sing- No, never mind."

Troy chose to ignore her last bit. "...Anyway, this elevator really does look much bigger when we're small like this," he said as he looked around.  "I guess it's good, since we'll be stuck here for-"

Suddenly, the elevator around them vibrated violently, and they could feel upward momentum. It was slower than usual, but the elevator was once again mobile. Both Troy and Casey were relieved that their ordeal seemed to be over.

"...Well, that was faster than I thought," Troy said as he looked up towards the display.

"Uh-huh," Casey agreed. "Guess we should hurry up and get big again before people see us and get the wrong idea."

Turning to her left, she brought up her Minimizer control panel and deactivated the effects of the program. As she began to quickly grow, her body glowing with the same bluish light that coated her when she shrunk, Troy backed away from her as she rose higher and higher over him. Soon, her growth spurt came to a stop, and she was back to her regular height of 5-foot-9 with her three-inch heeled sandals.

Standing on the floor below her, Troy found himself somewhat mesmerized by her feet, the nails on each of their long toes painted a reddish-orange. While he did notice them several times before, he had never gotten this close of a look at them. He found them to be quite lovely. He could only imagine what it would have been like to be at their mercy, to be completely helpless as they crushed him into bloody bits as she relished in ending his life like an insignificant bug on the floor.

He had nearly lost himself in the thought before Casey's voice brought him back to reality. "Hey, what are you waiting for?" she asked. "Hurry!"

"Yeah, right." Troy brought up his own Minimizer control panel and cancelled the effects of the program, and he too quickly grew back to his regular size, once again standing taller than his coworker, albeit only by a few inches.

"Can I ask you something?" Troy asked. "Since I told you mine, what's your shoe size?"

She smiled slyly at him. "Were you staring at my feet?"

Troy blushed slightly. "...Yeah, you caught me."

She giggled. "I didn't think you'd admit it. Anyway, I'm an 8."

"Cool," Troy said, right before there was a ding, after which the elevator doors opened to his destination floor.

He stepped out of within onto the hallway, and let out a huge sigh of relief. He heard those familiar heels walking from behind as they met with the hard floor, as Casey turned to her right and started to walk down the hall.

"Hey, I thought you were going to 16," Troy said.

She stopped and turned around to face him. "I'm not risking getting stuck in there again," she replied. "I'm taking the stairs."

"All the way back down to 5 when you're done, too?"

She sighed. "Yes... If I have to, I'll take these heels off when I'm going down the stairs. Anyway, if I don't see you again today, you have a good one."

"Same to you," Troy replied.

Casey smiled, before turning back around and walking away, the sound of her heels knocking against the floor becoming less audible as she went further down the hall before turning the corner.

Before that day, Troy had never really interacted with her aside for business purposes. She was quite attractive, with a nice slender build and a respectable bust. Most importantly, her feet were also quite wonderful. He wished that they had talked about something other than macro play, but at least he learned a bit more about her, especially that she was the seemingly rare woman who liked to crush tinies underfoot. He kind of felt himself falling in love; perhaps Bill was onto something earlier that week.

Alas, not only was she already taken, but even if she wasn't, like Troy had said to Bill before, he did not mix business with pleasure. His search for a crusher of his own continues on.

Troy pulled out his smartphone and looked at the time: it read 4:22pm. He figured that he'd try to get as much done in that little time as he could before everyone started to leave for the day. With that, he turned to his left and headed down the hallway, making his way towards the suite that he had been tasked with visiting earlier.

~~~

That night, Troy logged into his MacroMeet profile, expecting the same story that he had seen for the past week. However, something at the top of his screen grabbed his attention: the Inbox tab was highlighted a yellow color compared to the blue of the site's general color scene, and next to the word "Inbox" was "(1)".

"Holy shit, a message!" Troy became rather excited as he clicked the tab. The message was a response to one of the many messages that he had sent out over the past week. From the thumbnail picture, it was from a young redheaded woman with deep blue eyes and a bright smile. Very cute, if he had to say so himself.

He clicked her message, eager to see what she had to say to him.

"gtfo this site foot freak"

Troy's elation quickly faded into disappointment. He sighed heavily as he deleted the message. He clicked on his Sent folder, and saw that every one of his messages sent the day before had been read by their recipient, but no response to any of them had been written.

It was times like this that Troy wondered why he bothered with this site.

After all, it was co-owned by Vince Vane himself.



[TO BE CONTINUED]

Plenty of Fish by Black Neptune

Part 5 - Plenty of Fish

"And here we are," said Rocio as she led Troy to a closed apartment door in the hallway. "Apartment 423. Home sweet home."

Troy watched as the dark-haired, curvy young Latina fumbled around in her purse, more than likely looking for her key. For a few seconds he stared at her face as she looked inside; she was a rather attractive young lady, and Troy was a bit surprised that she had accepted his offer to meet up, considering that his voice was likely just one of many vying for her attention. However, he did not meet her on MacroMeet. Troy had decided to make more use of the tools at his disposal and instead encountered her on the social networking app Tinder. They had met up at the park, and from there, they ate and walked a bit around downtown, before she brought him to her place. Throughout the evening, Troy wondered if her feet, hidden behind her brown pumps, were as attractive as the rest of her.

The truth was, Troy had no idea if she was into macro play at all; during their night out, the subject had not come up at all. In truth, all signs were pointing towards a one-night stand, but perhaps there was the chance that she'd remain in his life after? If so, perhaps Troy could slowly but surely get her to enjoy the same aspects of macro that he did.

Troy hoped that things played out in his favor.

Having located her key, Rocio used it to open the door. Both of them walked inside, and as she closed the door behind her, Troy took a quick look at her apartment, at what seemed to be the living room. It was rather small, especially compared to the one that he and Mitch shared. The curtains over the window were drawn; had she not had turned the light on beforehand, the apartment would have been in almost complete darkness.

"Nice place," Troy complemented.

"You think so?" Rocio responded as she walked past him. "I don't think it's that great, but it's all I can afford right now."

"Well, it's better than what some people have."

"I suppose." She shrugged. "I would like a bigger place, though."

"Anyway... Tonight was pretty nice so far. The last two weeks have been pretty hectic for me, so it's been nice to relax a little bit."

Rocio smiled. "Yeah, I hear you. I have a pretty intense job as well. You know, Walmart. Some of the people we get are just unbelievable."

"I try not to go to Walmart," Troy said. "It's a circus of hicks and hood rats. No offense."

Rocio shook her head. "Oh, I agree. At least the pay is kind of good. For a retail job, that is."

"Right... Have you been looking for something better?"

"Oh, definitely. I've been throwing out my resumé all over the place. Once I get a hit, Walmart can kiss my ass goodbye!"

Troy leaned a bit to his right and looked down at her hips. "They'd have a lot of space to put their lips on."

She chuckled. "Let's go in my bedroom, and you can get a peek at what Walmart will be dealing with."

Troy displayed an eager smile. "I was waiting for you to say that."

With Rocio in the lead, Troy followed her as she walked through the living room and towards a door on the further side. She opened it, revealing her bedroom, its interior somewhat illuminated by the streetlights outside through the exposed windows.

"Can you close the door?" she asked after the two had walked inside.

Troy did as she requested, and then watched as she stepped towards the windows, turning on a lamp on a nightstand in the process. After reaching the windows, she pulled down its shades, giving the couple privacy from the world outside. She turned and walked back towards him.

"I know it's kind of early," she said, "but I actually have to work tomorrow."

"I don't mind," Troy responded, before grabbing the back of her head and pulling her face towards his.

Their lips locked with each other's, after which Rocio wrapped her arms around Troy's chest as he did the same. The two of them stood there, passionately making out with each other for several seconds. Her lips were rather soft and luscious, feeling great against his own. So far, she did seem to be quite a catch; attractive face, appealing body, nice skin and hair, and cushy lips.

She pulled away from him. "Oh, let me take my shoes off."

'And thus, the final factor,' Troy thought to himself as she reached down and slipped her feet out of their pumps. He eagerly anticipated seeing if her peds were up to par with the rest of her.

...Turned out, they were not. Not in the least.

'Oh, what the fuck...!' Troy was aghast to see them afflicted with severe bunions and unkempt nails upon each of her stubby toes. It seemed that little effort had been made to maintain them; perhaps it was no wonder that she hid them behind close-toed shoes. In any case, they were definitely not feet that he wanted to be trampled and crushed underneath, nor did he want them anywhere near his face.

Troy did his best to hide his disgust and disappointment as she looked back up towards his face after completely removing her shoes.

"Now, where were we?" she said, smiling foxily at him.

Troy hesitated for a second or two, before responding. "Right here."

He stepped closer to her and began kissing her on the lips once more, this time gradually shoving her closer and closer towards her bed. Eventually, she fell backwards upon it, while he fell on top of her. All the while, they continued their lustful embrace.

'Guess it's a one-night stand after all,' Troy thought to himself as he started to remove her top.

~~~

Troy stepped into his apartment, closing the door behind him as he walked into the living room. Mitch was there, sitting on the couch while watching a movie on TV, more than likely through Netflix. His head turned and noted that his roommate had returned, before he reached to his left and picked up an Xbox One controller, using it to pause the movie.

"You're back early," Mitch said. "Did she chase you out when you said you liked feet?"

Troy shook his head. "Actually, I never brought it up. We just fucked, and then I left. She said she had to be up early for work tomorrow, so I respected that."

"Always the courteous man," Mitch said. "Are you going to see her again?"

"No."

"What!?" Mitch sounded shocked. "She was a babe! What was wrong with her?"

"She did seem like the total package, didn't she? Hot Mexican lady with a bangin' body. ...But there was one problem: her feet were jacked up."

"'Jacked up' how?"

"Bunion City. It's like her big toes were like at a 45-degree angle, maybe more. Her nails were also messed up." Troy found himself being disgusted just thinking about them. "I didn't find out until we were in her room and she took her shoes off. I haven't been that disappointed about a woman's feet since I saw Christina Hendricks'."

"Mm. It's amazing how such a small thing can be a total turn-off for some people. Oh well." Mitch shrugged.

"It's not a small thing for me. The girl has to have nice feet before I can even begin to consider throwing myself under them."

"Uh-huh. I'd have more sympathy for you, but you're making me go on a pig hunt."

"Eh. The sooner you get it done, the sooner you can stop complaining about it. Besides, June's gut wasn't so bad, was it?" June was the woman that Mitch had tried to set him up with the week before. "I bet she couldn't wait to stuff you into her mouth."

"She still wants to meet you, though," Mitch said.

"Still not interested. I'm sure she'll find a chubby-chaser who's into her."

"Yeah, you're right. Anyway, what now? Are you gonna sit around all weekend again?"

"Well, no," Troy answered. "I actually have a tentative date planned for tomorrow. I'm gonna call tomorrow and make sure that we're still on."

"You find her on MacroMeet?" Mitch asked.

"No. She's another Tinder girl. Don't know if she's into macro, though. I wonder if I should bring it up?"

"Well, if you want to keep her around, you might as well ask her about it."

"True. She's a cutie, and I actually did see her feet in one of her pictures. The pic was a bit low-res, but I could tell they're much better than Rocio's at least."

"Rocio? Oh, the girl from tonight."

"Yeah," Troy said. "So if she's open to it, then I'm definitely going to have at her."

~~~

"Absolutely not!" snarled the short-haired blonde woman sitting across from Troy, at the restaurant table the two were sitting at.

Troy was rather taken aback at how stern Heather had answered his inquiry on her opinion on macro play. The date so far had already been unremarkable, but it seemed that he had finally found the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. Troy knew that from here, it was all downhill.

"I think it's disgusting," Heather continued, before shoving a fork full of pasta into her mouth. "Humans are humans, not bugs or food."

"Yeah, but it's just for fun," Troy rebutted. "No one's really taking it seriously."

"How can you not take the senseless killing of people for fun seriously?! Life isn't a game!"

"Well..." By now, Troy was regretting ever meeting with her. He wanted to end the date as soon as he could, but he had already paid for his food, so leaving now would be a waste of money. Luckily, the handful of other patrons in the establishment seemed to care little of their conversation, so he was spared of public embarrassment.

"An exfriend of mine tried the pill," she said, sticking and then spinning her fork into another bunch of pasta on her plate. "He tried to get some girl he liked to step on him, like he was some kind of bug. She eventually did it, but then he got addicted. He wouldn't leave her alone."

"So, what happened?" Troy asked.

"She called the police and got a restraining order on him. Of course, he violated it, and now he's in prison." She took the food on her fork into her mouth. "There's something in those pills... They mess up people's minds, and get them addicted to being killed. They need to ban it."

"Why? It's not harming anyone."

Heather glared at him. "Yes it is. It's a drug. It's making people have less regard for human life. It needs to be banned before they make an even worse version of it."

"Worse how?" Troy asked, almost legitimately curious to hear her response.

"Those pills shrink the person that swallows them. What if they make one that can shrink other people against their will? What if the same pill doesn't bring people back to life? People would have a much easier time kidnapping and killing people than ever before. Then would it be a game anymore?"

"I guess not..." Troy answered. "But the people who made the Minimizer pill want it to be used for recreational purposes. I don't think they'd make a pill that could be used for stuff like that."

Heather picked up her knife and began cutting into her beef sirloin with it and her fork. "Someone else could do it. They could mean for it to be used by the military, but you know that it's going to leak down into the hands of criminals. Do you REALLY want to give ISIS or al Qaeda something like that? Do you know what they'd do to us if they had that?"

"They'd literally stomp us all flat," Troy bluntly answered.

"Mm-hm." Heather nodded. "That's why it needs to be banned. We need to stop it before it goes too far, and we all wind up dead. And to stop people from pulling stunts like that old pervert who ran onto that playground."

Troy recalled that incident; it was rather sensationalized by the media and critics of the pill used it as more ammo in their crusade against it.

"The parents there stopped him before he got too close to the kids," Troy said. "Most people use the pill responsibly and only with consenting partners."

Heather started munching on the tender meat from her fork. After swallowing, she said, "There are things that even 'consenting' partners shouldn't be allowed to do."

'Oh my god, this girl is a nutcase,' Troy thought to himself. He looked down at his plate, much of the food originally served with it still on the plate. He had been so caught up in Heather's rant on the Minimizer pill that he had almost neglected to eat anything. The foul outing had almost made him lose his appetite.

"You use the pill too, don't you?" Heather asked him. "That's why you brought it up in the first place. You were seeing if I'd be okay with doing that macro nonsense with you, weren't you?"

Troy didn't see any point in lying to her; it was not like he was planning on seeing her again after that day. "Yeah. And I can draw the line between playtime and the real world."

"So you say," Heather said, in a tone that suggested that she didn't believe him. "I really hope you come to your senses and stop messing around with it. For the sake of your integrity."

Troy sighed, and picked up his fork to finally make a dent in his meal.

The rest of their date was filled with tense silence.

~~~

Troy sat on the couch in his apartment's living room, playing Super Smash Bros. For Wii U. It had been hours since his disastrous date with Heather, and with nothing else to do, he decided to make that Saturday night yet another night in which he spent at home. Even thinking about the date and how opposed Heather was to macro play or even the idea of other people enjoying it for themselves put him in somewhat of a foul mood. So, rather than focus on that, he decided to channel his anger into the video game.

Though perhaps he should count his blessings that he was presently not alone in the room: with him was a tall black-haired woman brought home by Mitch as part of their wager. As such, Kelly was overweight, however, she was not morbidly obese like the woman that he had tried to set Troy up with; in fact, it was more apt to call her "chubby". With her ovoid face, full lips, and large eyes, Troy felt that she would be quite attractive if she dropped a few dozen pounds; that was likely why Mitch chose her in the first place. Still, she was much bigger than the more slender women that Mitch usually ended up with.

She was also a gamer, and upon seeing that Troy was playing Smash, she asked if she could join in. Troy was somewhat relieved that he did not have to deal with online players, their antics, and the possible gameplay lag that would have only served to make him more upset.

On the screen, Troy's character, Marth, faced off against Kelly's Falco. Marth was a character that Troy had used since the Smash series' second game Super Smash Bros. Melee, and despite the changes made to Marth in the years since that overall reduced his power, Troy felt most comfortable playing as the arguably-feminine blue-haired swordsman over any other character in the game.

"You're pretty good," Kelly complemented. "A lot of people stopped playing Marth when they nerfed his range in this game."

"I've been playing Marth since I was 12," Troy replied. "I'm not going to drop him just because they weakened him."

From the air, Marth slashed downward on his avianoid adversary, hitting him with so much force that he bounced off of the ground. Immediately rolling to the left, Marth then slashed downward with a fierce swing of his sword, striking Falco with the tip--the sword's strongest point--and sending him flying off of the stage. Kelly uttered "Shoot!" as Falco was sent far past the outer edge of the screen, knocking him out and winning the match in Troy's favor.

"I knew I should have shielded that," Kelly said. "That would have been an awesome punish."

"Not if I countered it," Troy responded.

"I think I'll need someone faster," she said, as the game's result's screen transitioned to the character select screen.

"I hope you're not thinking about Sheik," Troy said, having grown tired of the ninja-like character being used against him by Mitch and others.

"Oh, no," she responded. "I actually don't like Sheik."

On the screen, she moved her player token over Greninja, a blue frog-like Pokemon with its long pink tongue wrapped around its neck, and selected it.

Kelly smiled. "I should warn you: Greninja's my main."

Troy gave a short laugh of eagerness. It was not often that his opponents chose to use the frog ninja against him. "I'm looking forward to-"

Before he could finish his sentence, a small bluish light appeared on the center of the coffee table in front of them. After taking a vague human form, it soon disappeared, leaving in its place Mitch, his 1-inch body regenerated after being eaten alive by Kelly. Both Troy and Kelly watched as the tiny man, his body bare of all clothing except his boxer briefs, shifted his eyes from one to the other.

"Having fun?" Mitch asked Troy, speaking loudly so that he could hear the words coming from his small mouth. "You were pretty pissed off earlier, but you seem to have lightened up."

"Yeah, I'm fine," Troy told his minuscule roommate. "How was your journey to the center of Kelly?"

"Not bad." Mitch turned to face Kelly. "You really have a way with us morsels. I kind of like it."

Troy found his enthusiasm a bit jarring. 'You're not supposed to like it,' he thought in his mind. 'This is supposed to be horrible to you.' Though perhaps if given the choice, Kelly was as big as Mitch was willing to go. Maybe Troy should screen his next catch before he brings her home.

Kelly reached over and picked him up from the table, bringing him closer to her face. Troy watched as his limbs hung low, his eyes giving her his utmost attention. Troy had read various macrophile stories in which such an action would cause the tiny to panic and struggle to free himself, especially if the giantess holding him was malicious in nature; however, due to the nature of the Minimizer program, such a thing was almost impossible to genuinely recreate in real life.

"Join the club," Kelly told him. "I get guys begging me to swallow them all the time. I guess they like the idea of being food for a big girl like me."

"Hey, I got a question," Mitch said, before shooting a crafty side glance at Troy.

Troy knew what he was about to ask, but decided to keep his mouth shut about it and simply listen.

"What do you think about crushing guys?" he asked.

"You want me to crush you?" Kelly's voice carried an air of revulsion.

"Oh, not at all! Let's just say that I'm asking for a friend."

She let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, good. I think crush is a waste. Why would anyone smush their food? It's also pretty nasty. I mean, you see their guts and brains and everything bust out. Euuugh..." She shivered.

"Oh, how sad." Mitch said, completely insincere about it. Troy knew that he was doing this to mock him. However, Troy was not too shaken up by her response, perhaps because he had already gotten used to hearing the same from many other women, or because he wasn't particularly attracted to her.

"Tell your friend that he should get off the floor and get onto a plate," Kelly said. "I'll take care of him."

Mitch made an "A-OK" gesture with his thumb and index finger. "Will do, my voluptuous titan."

Kelly grinned. "Good. Now, it's time for you to go back in my belly."

Mitch responded with a grin of his own. "Awesome. Go right ahead."

With that, she pulled the tiny, eager man closer to her mouth. Troy watched, nearly tempted to turn away and focus elsewhere, as her tongue reached out and began to lick every inch of the tiny man's body. He laughed as the wet appendage slathered his arms, his legs and feet, his chest, and his face.  She turned him slightly and began to lap his backside as well before going back to his front.

After a minute of repeating those actions, she then brought the man closer and closer to her open maw, until Mitch and the tips of her fingers were completely inside. Placing him onto her tongue, her hand withdrew, after which she closed her mouth. Troy could see her cheeks bulge somewhat on each side, a sign that her tongue was currently giving the inhabitant inside a rather turbulent ride. Troy could easily picture what Mitch was currently going through; after all, Dorothy had done the same to him on a few occasions when they were together.

Before long, Kelly gulped, and with that, Mitch was gone, on his way back to being digested again inside of the pudgy young woman's stomach. Since Mitch liked to have his Numbing feature set to Low-Medium, Troy could only imagine the pain that he would be feeling as Kelly's stomach acid tore his body apart, though if pain was a deterrent to Mitch, he would have risen the Numbing level higher a long time ago.

Troy still wondered why Mitch insisted that she swallowed him right in Troy's close presence. Such a carnal, perhaps erotic display was best left behind closed doors. Troy guessed that it was either Mitch's way of mocking him that he was able to get any woman to swallow him while Troy had been struggling for the better part of the year trying to find a woman willing to crush him, or it was his way of getting back at him for making him bring home plump women. Perhaps both.

"Alright!" Kelly said. "Now that I've had my power snack, let's get back to Smash!"

"Let's do this," Troy added. "Don't think Greninja can take this for you. He may be OP in the Pokemon games, but in Smash? He's nothing."

"Oh, you're getting cocky, huh? Just wait until after I'm done with you."

"We'll see about that." Troy kind of enjoyed this small rivalry that the two of them had going on.

Both fighters appeared on the battlefield in the game--Marth from a golden warp circle and Greninja from a thrown Poke Ball--as the announcer counted down from three. Upon shouting "GO!", Troy and Kelly's fighters clashed once more.

~~~

The week went by rather quickly. Troy's job took up much of his time, the people in his department still quite busy over the potential banking contract in the works. Troy was constantly on the move, relaying relevant information to his managers, to HR, to the people he was in contact with outside of the organization. Even at his desk, there was constant email being sent and phone calls both being made and received.

His job left little room for free time at the moment.

Finally, the end of his Friday shift arrived. Nearly everything he needed to accomplish that week had been done; the little that was left could afford to wait until the following week. While a handful of people remained longer, most too were heading out of the office for the weekend.

Troy logged off of his desk PC, and then turned it monitor off. He let out a big sigh of relief as he began to pack his belongings into his messenger bag.

"About to head out?" asked a familiar female voice from behind.

Troy looked behind, finding Casey standing at the entrance to his cubicle. She sported a cream-colored ensemble with matching peep-toe pumps. No matter what, it seemed that she always dressed her best.

"Yeah," Troy answered. "This was a really hectic week, but I think things are gonna settle down pretty soon. At least, I hope."

"Yeah, I hear you. Once this deal goes through, we can finally relax a bit and take it slow. Speaking of relaxing, any plans for the weekend."

"Nope," Troy replied. "I'll probably go out with my roommate tomorrow, but other than that, no plans."

She walked inside of the cubicle, stepping closer to Troy. "No dates? I know your last two were disasters, but I hope you haven't given up."

"Of course not. I just haven't found anyone who's said yes to my proposals. At least, not since last week."

"Hmm..." Casey seemed to ponder something over in her mind. "I'll see if I can help out. Some of my friends are still single."

"That'd be cool." Troy smiled at her.

She smiled back. "Alright, it's a plan. Anyway, I wish I could leave now, but I still have stuff that needs to be done." She sighed.

"I can stay and help you if you want," Troy offered.

She shook her head. "Mm-mm. Thanks, but I'll be fine. You go blow off some steam."

"Well, alright."

"Anyway, I better get back to work," she said. "I'll see you on Monday." She briefly touched his shoulder with the palm of her hand before beginning to walk out of the cubicle.

"You have a good weekend," Troy said to her. "And I hope you finally get Heads this time."

She laughed. "I hope so too." In seconds, she turned and walked away, taking her completely out of Troy's sight.

As Troy continued to pack up, he thought over Casey's offer to scout her friends for potential dates for him. Would something come of it? Ever since the incident in the elevator the week before, he and Casey had developed a bit of a rapport with each other, but was a week long enough for her to know what exactly he wanted in a woman? Not just for macro play, but in general.

Deciding that there was no point in wondering about it at his desk, he slung his bag over his shoulder and exited his cubicle.

At least for him, the weekend had officially arrived.

~~~

Later that day, Troy had gotten another surprise: he had received a message from someone on MacroMeet. Though he had started using other websites and apps to meet people, he still logged into the site at least once a day. The profile picture of the person who sent him the message was of an average-looking sandy-haired woman with thick black-framed glasses. She looked to be in her mid-20s, and viewing her profile confirmed her age being 23. Troy looked through the few pictures she had; she was rather thin and flat-chested, and her fashion sense could be best described as "hipster".

Still, it was not like she was ugly, and a message was a message.

He opened it, hoping that it was not another angry demand that he leave the site.

"hey :)"

"Well, now..." Troy was relieved that it was a positive message after all. He typed up a response: "hey, what's up?"

The "online now" icon was next to her profile picture, so Troy decided to stay logged in and await a response.


She responded within minutes, and their conversation eventually moved to the site's chat program. As they chatted with each other, Troy learned a bit more about her: Her name was Jeane, and she was a graphic designer fresh out of college and was still rather new to the city. She wanted to meet new people, and wanted to try out macro play with them. However, she did not have any particular likes or dislikes concerning macro. In fact, she wasn't sure if macro itself would be her thing at all.

Truthfully, Troy felt like her guinea pig.

Still, it was better than getting nothing at all. Plus, if it paid off, perhaps he'd get a new girlfriend out of it.

Though it may have seemed too soon for some, the two set a time and place to meet tomorrow afternoon. They also exchanged phone numbers as well. They talked for a little bit more, before deciding to save the rest for tomorrow. Soon after, he logged off of the site.

Touching the back of his hand, Troy brought up the control panel and looked down at the bottom right corner of its screen. A small meter was displayed there, approximately half of it transparent while the other half filled with a white color. Next to the meter displayed 46%.

No need to recharge the program, Troy observed; not that he expected that he would have to. The vials ordered online came with multiple pills, because over time with repeated uses, the Minimizer program's energy needed to function would eventually run dry. In order to replenish the energy, one would have to take another pill. Luckily for the consumers, the program was set up in a way that they would not be left shrunken and vulnerable if the charge ran out; if their body ran out of energy during the shrinking process, they would shrink as normal, but when they respawn after being killed, they're returned to their normal size instead, being unable to utilize the program until they consume another pill. The same is true if they simply deactivate the program after shrinking.

The intricacies of the program still astonished Troy. The people behind its creation seemed to truly think everything about it out before mass producing it for the public. To think, they could have easily used their knowledge and skill and perhaps sorcery for evil, just as Heather had ranted about. And yet, they instead chose to use it to enrich people's sexual lives, or just to use it to make certain daily tasks easier.

In any case, Troy decided to focus on tomorrow's date.

~~~

It had just passed noon the following day, and Troy was all but prepared to meet up with Jeane. He had showered, brushed his hair and teeth, and freshened himself before donning his attire for the day, consisting of a yellow short-sleeved shirt and grey jeans. He dug underneath his bed, searching for his black and white athletic shoes, when he heard a short tone from his smartphone, set above him on his bed.

After fishing his shoes out, he stood up and picked up the phone. On the screen displayed a text message from Jeane.

"sorry. i know this is last minute but something came up and i have to cancel our date today. :( we can reschedule if you want"

"Ugh..." Troy was utterly disappointed. She did seem quite eager to meet up with him, and he had been looking forward to showing her the ropes in macro play. Much of his day was planned around it, in fact.

On the other hand, perhaps this event in her life was something that she could not help. Additionally, she was still willing to see him, just at a later date. Perhaps it'd be sooner rather than later.

He replied back: "alright. when are you next free?"

He waited for a few minutes for her response, pacing around the room while holding his phone in hand.

Several more minutes passed, and Jeane had still not replied back.

Rather than stand in his room any longer and await her answer, he decided to go out anyway. After all, getting fresh air was better than being cooped up in his room all day, and perhaps he'd meet someone new in the meantime. After putting his shoes on, he packed his Kindle tablet into his messenger bag, slung it over his shoulders, and grabbed his wallet and keys, before walking out of the bedroom.

The apartment was rather quiet, mainly owing to Mitch still being asleep in his room. He had gone out partying the night before and arrived home in a drunken stupor. Troy wondered how he had gotten back, but decided not to pursue the issue. He exited the apartment and then headed for the elevator.

~~~

The sun shined brightly above in the bright blue sky, littered with large puffy clouds that occasionally obstructed the sun. Additionally, there was a slight breeze blowing, though it did little to combat the mid-80s August heat.

Troy sat at a bench in the park, reading through various articles online on his tablet, every so often peeking up to observe his surroundings. The green grass wavered and glistened in the wind, and the branches of the many trees around rattled with the breeze. There were a number of people in the park, young and old. Some were jogging or riding bikes, some were having a picnic or some other outing, and a few had the same idea as he: sitting and reading on their own, either on their phone or tablet or just a simple book.

He checked his phone. He still had not gotten a reply from Jeane. He wondered what the hold-up was, or if she intended to respond back to him at all. He decided to not worry too much about it; she'd either reply back, or he'd move his attention elsewhere.

Troy looked back onto this tablet. Having gotten his fill of reading the news, he decided to check out some of his bookmarked websites. The first on the list: Giantess Town, also known as one of the largest macro-based message boards on the Internet, despite its focus primarily on giant women. He logged into his account and browsed through the various forums for new content, though as he was in public, he was careful to not bring up anything too explicit.

A story that he was following, titled "Virgo Campus" had been updated that morning. He immediately clicked on the thread title and opened the page. Virgo Campus told the story of convicted criminals who, in lieu of a prison sentence due to overcrowding prisons, accept an offer to take part in an experiment. Said experiment involves shrinking them down and placing them onto a campus of an all-female University. The purpose was to observe how the student and faculty body interacted with their tiny coinhabitants, with little to no regard to the safety of the convicts at all.

Of course, Troy was not following this story just because of its plot. Perhaps the main draw to him was how some of the students treated the tiny convicts, particularly those of the sole sorority on campus. The head student delighted in destroying the lives of the tinies underfoot, and at one point even held a party in which she and her associates gathered as many convicts as they could only to have a competition to see who could crush the most. It could be quite brutal at times, but they were not without opposition. The main character, a young male convict who murdered his abusive parents, and a shy female student he befriended, are both working to try to bring an end to the murderous sorority.

The newest chapter involved the main character meeting up with his own tiny allies to plan a way to free the men trapped inside of the sorority house. Meanwhile, the heroine managed to sneak into the basement of the science building to try to learn more about the shrinking project that had been enacted countrywide.

The enthralling plotline, among other aspects, kept Troy hooked, to the point that he almost entirely ignored his surroundings.

In fact, when he finally decided to take a brief break and take his eyes off of the tablet, he was surprised to find someone sitting beside him on the bench.

"Whoa!" He nearly jumped from his seat. The person, a young Black woman with her black hair tied into a ponytail behind her head, shifted her attention from her phone and turned towards him.

"It's about time you noticed me here," she said, a hint of a smile upon her face.

"How long have you been here?" Troy asked, in the process of recollecting his bearings.

"Maybe five minutes," she answered.

"Wow... Usually I notice when people sit down next to me, but I guess I was so into... this that I didn't see you."

"Whatchu readin', anyway?"

"Oh..." Troy did not see it wise to tell her the truth. "Just a research paper. On the planet Pluto."

"Oh, right. Because that spaceship or whatever finally took pictures of it. I'm not really into that space stuff. If it ain't got nothin' to do with Earth, I don't care."

"That's too bad," Troy said. "At some point, we're gonna have to move off Earth and live somewhere else."

"That won't be until after I'm dead and buried, though," she said in an nonchalant manner.

Troy shrugged. "True. Anyway, you come here often?"

She nodded. "Mm-hm. Every Saturday. It's good to get out and get some fresh air. And to get away from my sister and nephew."

"Yeah, I can relate," Troy said. "I have a roommate that drives me insane sometimes. He's a cool guy, but I can't wait until I'm able to live on my own."

"Amen to that!" She laughed, as did Troy. "Anyway, I'm Shaniece."

"Troy," he introduced himself. "That is, my name is Troy."

Shaniece laughed again. "Yeah, I got that."

'Indeed, I did meet someone new,' Troy thought to himself. Shaniece was an attractive young lady; Troy estimated that she was a bit younger than he was. She donned a white shirt with extremely short sleeves, denim capri pants, and light blue flip-flops, exposing her toes and the black polish upon each of their nails. He guessed that they were around a size six or seven. They were not too shabby; he could already imagine himself being at their mercy, or just playing around with them.

Now, if only everything played out in his favor.

"Anyway," she said, "Yeah, I come here every Saturday I can. It's nice an' quiet most of the time, and I meet some int'restin' people sometimes too."

"Like me?" Troy joked.

"Ha! Maybe. But this is where I usually sit, so I was gonna sit here anyway if there was room. But at least you ain't a creepy old nigga. Ain't no way I wanna deal with them."

'Her manner of speech could use a bit of work, though,' Troy's inner monologue noted. 'Though I guess it ain't too much of a pro- isn't too much of a problem. I can tell she'd have a great attitude as a giantess'

"I understand," Troy said. "What lady would want to be near a creep like that?"

"Also," she continued, "I like lookin' at some of the people here. Some of the people here don't be wearing nothin' at all. Like fat dudes with no shirt on. ...Or those White girls there."

She drew Troy's attention towards a duo of buxom young blond women approaching their direction on the concrete path in front of the bench while conversing with each other. Both women wore short tanktops that exposed their navels upon their toned chests, short shorts, and flip-flops. They were showing a significant amount of skin, and they had drawn the attention of many eyes as they passed by.

"Look at that," Shaniece whispered to Troy, disdain in her tone of voice. "Ain't even hot enough for them to be dressed like that. Don't those bitches need to put some clothes on?"

"Yes, they do," Troy spoke. 'No, they don't,' his mind instead thought.

Both Troy and Shaniece watched them as they both walked by. While Shaniece's eyes bore obvious disgust in them, Troy instead found himself captivated by them and, as they passed by, their feet. Of course, he could not help but glance at them as they walked in front of them. Both of them had approximately the same shoe size, and they both had painted their nails the same shade of bright pink. Both ladies' feet were beautiful, Troy concluded.

What Troy would give to be squished underneath one of them, or perhaps even both women at once. He was already picturing it in his mind, even as they departed, and he could feel the blood rushing to his crotch.

"I don't get why they have to dress like that," Shaniece said, still watching them. "What, you don't already get enough attention? You young, White, blonde, and got big titties. I bet guys be all over you all the time."

"Can't say I blame them, honestly," Troy said, his eyes lingering upon their buttocks swaying from side-to-side before focusing back on Shaniece. "But I do prefer girls to have some more modesty. That is a bit too much."

"Mm-hm. Anyway, forget them." Shaniece turned to Troy. "Let's talk about you." She moved a bit closer to him. "What do you do?"

"Like... For fun or for a living?"

"Both."

"Oh. Well, I work in the Ward Building downtown. I'm a technical-" Past Shaniece, he saw a dark tiny figure rush from the grass on the side of the path and scurry towards the feet of the blond women the two had been talking about.

It was clear that it was a shrunken person.

"Aw shit..." Troy pointed towards the two blond women, and Shaniece turned towards them.

The woman on the right had no idea. She continued to walk, oblivious to the fact that a tiny person was on the ground right in front of her, waiting for her to put her foot down upon him.

Which she did.

Her foot hit the ground, completely obliterating the insignificant man beneath its flip-flop in the process.

She let out a shocked cry, and took a step back. Both she and her friend looked down at the pavement, towards the red splatter on the ground before them. "Oh my god!" one of them exclaimed. The one who stepped on him lifted and turned the sole of her foot towards her, examining the crimson remains plastered upon her sandal. Troy could hear the anger and disgust in their voices as they spoke with each other, and the spectacle was garnering the attention of other people in the area.

While Troy could not forgive the tiny guy for tricking an unwitting woman into crushing him underfoot--especially seeing as he more than likely will respawn back in his house, more than likely avoiding any punishment--Troy could not help but become turned on by seeing the woman's pretty foot so easily rend a life asunder underneath it. Especially as he had wished before that it would be him meeting his many ends underneath it.

Though perhaps there was hope that Shaniece would play the part of his new giantess and crusher.

"That's crazy," Troy finally spoke, after watching the two women recover from the man's murder. "How long was he there? I didn't see him shrink of anything."

"Me neither," Shaniece said. "He musta been waitin' there for a long time. All to get someone to step on him."

"That's actually the second time in the past month I've seen some guy pull something like this," Troy added, referring to the incident in the grocery store weeks before. "Though that guy wasn't as lucky. No one granted his wish."

"Mm-mm-mm..." Shaniece tsked with a disapproving shake of her head. "That's why I don't mess with those shrinkin' people. I mean, what? They gon expect me to squish them like that? They get off on being killed? That's just trifflin'."

"Even if it's the most handsome guy in the world?" Troy asked.

"I'd throw his ass to the curb, too," she sternly responded.

'...And that's the end of that,' Troy's inner monologue groaned. Needless to say, he was disappointed that she had no interest of even entertaining the thought of macro play. She was a good-looking young woman, and while he felt that her personality was rather... "colorful", he was perfectly willing to overlook it if she ended up being receptive to his kinks. It did not seem that that would be the case, sadly.

"Anyway," she said as she stood up, "I think we should get outta here. I haven't eaten nothing all day."

'"We"?' Troy thought. It seemed that she still had in interest in him. Of course, because she had no idea that he was one of those "shrinkin' people" that she disliked. On one hand, he did not see a point in entertaining her any further, since it ultimately would not work out between them.

On the other hand, he was hungry, having not consumed anything either. He had been saving his mealtime for his date with Jeane, but that obviously had been a bust. He had nothing else to do, and he figured that just talking with her couldn't hurt, though he'd have to think of an escape plan if she became too interested in him.

"Alright, let's go," Troy said, tucking his tablet into his bag and then standing up as well. "I'm actually pretty hungry, too. There's a Subway nearby, so we can stop and chat some more there."

Shaniece smiled. "Cool."

Both of them departed from the park, leaving behind them the commotion of the tiny man crushed by the young blonde's lovely foot. As they walked and talked, Troy took occasional quick glances at Shaniece's own feet, nicely clad in their own pair of flip-flops as the black polish on their nails shined in the light. As he had noted before, they looked quite good. Though not as good as either of the blond women's from earlier, but it was clear that she took care of them. Troy would have loved to have been squashed to goo underneath them. Many, many times. Or frolick around between her toes or at least have them in his mouth.

'It really is a shame...' Troy's inner thoughts moaned.

~~~

"So, that was your day, huh?" Mitch asked, sitting on the couch in their apartment's living room, the light of the sunset outside coating the place with an amber glow.

"Yep," Troy responded, he himself sitting in the nearby loveseat. "We went out to eat and talked some more there. It actually wasn't that bad, but things started to go south once I said that Tyler Perry was a hack."

"You seriously told her that?" Mitch sounded rather baffled.

"She asked if I liked his stuff, and I said no. I could tell she was angry about that. You know Black women love them some Tyler Perry. ...But that wasn't the dealbreaker for her."

"Oh, really? What did it?"

Troy took a small sip of the cool bottle of Pepsi that he had in his hand. "She asked me what church I go to. I told her that I didn't go to church, nor did I have an interest in religion."

"How'd she take that?" Mitch asked.

"She tried to preach me God's word, but I told her that I wasn't interested. ...As crude as she was in the park, she actually handled it pretty well. She just said that she'd pray for me and we said our goodbyes. I could tell that she was disappointed that I wasn't 'the one' for her, especially after I told her about my job."

Mitch chuckled. "Man, you really have bad luck. You get stood up by one girl, and the other girl has no interest in macro and is incompatible in every other way."

"Jeane didn't stand me up," Troy corrected. However, he still had not heard back from her in the hours since his outing with Shaniece.

"If you say so." Mitch was unconvinced.

"But on Shaniece, yeah." He took another sip from the bottle. "That's what makes dating Black women difficult for me. Most of them are religious, but I'm not. They can't fathom that a Black man wouldn't be a 'man of God', and for them, that's an immediate dealbreaker."

"I probably don't need to ask," Mitch said, "but did... what's her name? Shaniece? Yeah, did she have nice enough feet for you?"

"Yep. That's what made it worse. Ah well..." Troy shrugged, focusing his attention upon the TV in the room, its screen displaying an old action film currently airing.

After several seconds of silence, Mitch spoke, "So, I guess you don't have any plans for tonight, then?"

"Nope. Why?"

"Because I think you should come with me to a party some friends of mine are throwing tonight," Mitch answered.

"What kind of party?" Troy asked.

Mitch leaned forward, an eager smile formed on his face. "A macro party."

"Whoa, really?!" Troy was rather surprised. He had read about macro parties online, in which a group of men and women would get together and hold a mass macro play session with each other, usually with all of the men shrinking down. Troy had never gotten the opportunity to attend one before, and he was rather interested in this one that Mitch's friends were hosting.

However, before he got too excited, Troy also had to realize just whose mouth this information was coming from.

"Wait," Troy said. "You say 'macro party', but is it really just a vore party?"

Mitch threw his hands up. "Alright, you caught me. But I still think you should come. Better than being in here all night."

"I'll pass," Troy answered.

"Oh, come on, dude! You could meet some new friends, and who knows? You could like being swallowed by some of the hotties that are gonna be there."

"No, Mitch."

"Please?" Mitch begged. "I'll be your wingman."

"No." Troy repeated.

Mitch sighed. "Alright, then. There's only one way to settle this." He stood up and walked towards the video game consoles on the shelves before them.

"You better not say it..." Troy warned.

Mitch picked up one of the controllers for the Wii U console. "That's right! We're going to SETTLE IT IN SMASH!!!" He announced in a robustious tone, before tossing the controller into Troy's lap.

Troy sighed. "Dammit, Mitch. I beat your ass the other day. What makes you think I won't again this time?"

"I've been training," Mitch confidently answered. "Alright, I'll sweeten the deal. If you win, then not only will you not have to go, but I'll go out with three more fat chicks."

"Addendum," Troy added. "I have to pick them out. The girl you had last time wasn't fat enough."

Mitch groaned. "Fine. Let's go."

After powering on the console and putting the Super Smash Bros. For Wii U game disk inside, Troy and Mitch took their places on the couch. Troy was determined to avoid this "macro party" at all costs. After all, it wasn't a true macro party; the term had been appropriated by what he considered to be "vore-posers" who were not actually real macrophiles. He knew that Mitch was a true macrophile, but he wondered if he knew that most of the people he associated with--male and female (especially the females)--had no real interest in macrophilia and were only going along with it because of Vince Vane. Or if he even cared as long as they swallowed him?

"The winner is best out of five," Mitch stated.

Both he and Mitch picked their characters--Troy picking his trusted Marth, while Mitch as expected went with the ninja-like Sheik--and after their character appeared on the battlefield, the two young men went at it, their thumbs working their hardest to keep up with each other and overpower one another.

It was a close set of matches.

However, in the end, it was Mitch who took the set. He stood up and proudly raised his arms high into the air, his controller still in one of his hands, as he let out a victory cry.

"...Goddammit..." Troy uttered miserably.



[TO BE CONTINUED]

Eat and Be Merry by Black Neptune

Part 6 - Eat and Be Merry

Night had fallen, as Mitch pulled his car into the driveway of his friends' house. "Well, here we are," he said. After Mitch powered off the car and pulled the keys out of ignition, Troy opened the passenger side door and stepped out from inside. Standing in the driveway, Troy gazed upon the house that his roommate had brought him to. It was a typical and rather unremarkable suburban home, two stories high with white exteriors and a dark roof. Light from within shined out through the curtains over each of the windows that Troy could see, and loud rock music could be heard from within the walls.

There were a handful of people talking amongst each other on the front lawn, but most of the arrivals were immediately proceeding into the house. Troy wondered just how many people were attending this "macro party".

"I can't believe I let you drag me here," Troy complained.

"Yeah, well, you should've played better," Mitch retorted as he locked his car. "Besides, it can't hurt to socialize on a nice Saturday night, right? C'mon, let's go in and have some fun!"

Troy sighed. "Why do I feel like you're gonna have a lot more fun here than I am? These ARE your people, right?"

"Hey, if you get lucky, you might find someone who may step on you."

"I doubt it." In fact, Troy was mentally preparing himself for being swallowed, perhaps multiple times.

"Not with that attitude. Now, come on." Mitch motioned for Troy to follow him, and the two men walked towards the front door, slightly opened and allowing for easy access inside.

Music blared all around them as they walked inside of what was otherwise an average suburban abode. Troy examined his surrounding, viewing the many people who were mingling, a good portion of whom carried in their hands plastic cups of some sort of beverage, more than likely alcoholic. They stood around in the halls, on the main stairs, in the doorways, and seemingly everywhere else there was light. From what Troy observed, there was a near-even split between the amount of men versus women.

A number of the women wore sandals and flip-flops, and a number of them had well-maintained, lovely feet, with a mix of nail polish colors among them. Troy could not help but feel highly disappointed that none of them would be using their feet at all during this so-called "macro party".

"Hey, you made it!" said Ethan, a dark-haired friend of Mitch's, as the two of them clasped hands with each other. He then looked behind him, in Troy's direction. "Oh, you came too, Troy? I didn't expect you to show up as well."

"Yeah, I saved him from spending yet another Saturday alone at the apartment," boasted Mitch. "You know... Brooding over girls... Playing video games..."

"Shut up, Mitch," Troy sternly ordered.

"Man, you should come out more often," Ethan said to Troy. "Lot'sa girls show up at these parties. I'm sure you'll find your perfect angel."

'Here? Unlikely,' Troy thought. "...Yeah, I guess so," he spoke.

"When are we gonna get started?" Mitch asked Ethan.

"I'll give it another half hour," Ethan replied. "Wait and make sure that everyone shows up. Then, the Hunger games can begin."

"Oh, I can't want." Mitch's head turned on either side of him, scouting out the women in the surrounding area. "I'm already picking out who I want to dive inside." He turned around to address Troy. "What about you? See any ladies that strike your fancy?"

"Uhh... I'll have to look around some more," Troy responded. "...After all... Only the best girl... can swallow... me." He said with hesitance.

"C'mon, man!" Mitch said, nudging his elbow into Troy's chest. "You've been swallowed before! Trust me, you find the right girl, you'll be crawling back for more."

"Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself?" Troy snarked. "...But I guess I'll take a look around."

"Sweet," Ethan said. "You do that. Meanwhile, Mitch I wanna show you something upstairs."

"Alright."

Troy watched as the two men ascended the nearby staircase and disappear onto the floor above, conversing with each other all the while. Troy stood there, left alone in the middle of a hall full of people, all of whom were deep in their own conversations. From what he could hear, some talked about their own lives, their interests and hobbies, and, appropriately enough, the fact that they would be consuming other party-goers quite soon.

Troy wasn't sure if he had much in common with any of the people there. Frankly, he wanted to just leave, but he had to uphold his end of his wager with Mitch.

~~~

Twenty minutes had passed. Twenty minutes that Troy had almost entirely spent sitting on the couch in the living room, browsing on his smartphone while taking an occasional survey of the exuberant surroundings. Since Mitch and Ethan had gone upstairs, a handful of people had arrived, some of which congregated in the room. Troy wondered just how many people would be showing up. He couldn't fathom that this many people even had an interest in a macro party to begin with, even if they were "vore-posers".

On his phone, he looked in his archive of text messages, and selected the exchange between Jeane and him. He wondered what exactly was keeping her from replying to his inquiry. Was whatever came up something serious in nature? Though if it was, she more than likely wouldn't have used the ":(" emoticon. Was she instead giving him the cold shoulder? Did she get cold feet on the day of their date and come up with an excuse to back out of it?

He figured that he'd give her until the end of the weekend before writing her off completely.

Leaving his text message inbox, he shifted back to his Internet browser to continue reading various web pages.

"Hey, it's you!" he heard a female voice speak from further away.

He did not pay it any mind in particular. At least, not until out of the corner of his eye he saw two blue flats on the floor in front of him. He looked up from his phone, and was met with a rather familiar brunette's face smiling back at him.

It was Rebecca, one of Mitch's one-night-stands whom he had met several weeks ago.

"You're Mitch's friend!" she said, her tone rather excited. "What's your name again... Trey?"

"Troy," he corrected. "I'm surprised to see you here."

"Yeah, same here! You come to these parties often? ...But you said a while back you weren't into being eaten."

"Mitch dragged me here," Troy said. "Otherwise I probably wouldn't have come."

"Oh, well I'm glad you did! At least there's someone I know around!" She sat down on the couch besides him. "I think I'll start with you!"

"Swell..." Troy muttered. "Still trying to see if I taste like chocolate?"

Rebecca seemed rather embarrassed at his statement. "Wait, I seriously say that?" She let out a laugh, pressing her hands on his side as she leaned against him. "Oh my god! I am SO sorry about that! I don't know what I was thinking!"

"Don't worry about it," Troy told her.

"That's a relief." She exhaled. "Anyway, what do you say? Wanna be the first volunteer to go into my tummy?"

"Sure, why not?" Troy wasn't exactly enthusiastic about her swallowing him, but as he would be stuck there for at least the next few hours, he figured that he might as well try to enjoy his time at this "macro party".

Rebecca squealed in happiness. "Awesome! Just for that, I may even swallow you twice!"

"Now, let's not get carried away," Troy chided.

Before he could say anything else, both Ethan and Mitch walked into the room, having finally returned from the above floor. Mitch spotted the two on the couch, and from his reaction, Troy could tell that he was surprised--and perhaps a bit perturbed--to see Rebecca there at all. He approached the two, as Ethan stepped closer to the center of the room, as a sandy-haired woman walked up to meet with him as well.

"Hi, Mitch!" Rebecca happily greeted as he drew near.

"Hey, Bec," Mitch replied. "Here to swallow some more guys?"

"Yep! And I have my first volunteer right here!" She wrapped her arms around Troy's left arm and squeezed tight.

"Wait, what?!" Mitch's mouth dropped agape. "Troy, you agreed to let her eat you?"

Troy nodded. "After all, it's why I'm here, right?" He said in a tired tone.

"You wanna be next in line?" Rebecca asked Mitch, and then before he could answer, "I'll eat every guy here if I wanted to! You hear that!?" She said out loud, so that everyone in the room could hear. "All of you guys are going into my belly!! All you other girls better BACK OFF!!"

There were a few chuckles, but most of the other patrons were silent, their eyes gazing upon her as if they felt that she was acting weird. Not that Troy blamed them for believing it. He wondered if she was already inebriated, though from her more composed disposition, he concluded that she was sober. Either way, perhaps there was little wonder that Mitch wanted nothing more to do with her after their night weeks ago.

"...Uh, right," Ethan said, finally breaking the silence. "Anyway, I think it's time we get things started."

There was a cheer in the room among the party-goers, as others from the halls and other rooms entered into the living room or stood at the doorway.

"As always, I'll tell you all the rules," he continued. "All us guys here will shrink down to an inch and a half--so, about four centimeters. You’re allowed to take breaks, but don't spend too long big unless you're about to leave. When you're tiny, whatever girl wants to swallow you, you just have to let her do it. But all of you ladies here are beautiful, so all us guys are more than willing to be your meals. Am I right?"

The guys in the room, Mitch included, hollered out confirmations of his assessment.

"I'm the hottest one in here," Rebecca muttered.

"Make sure you set your respawn point for the table off to the side over there." Ethan looked to his right, towards a wooden table set against the green wall; most of the men, Troy and Mitch included, did as Ethan had suggested as he continued to speak. "Don't set the respawn time to any more than five minutes. Also, I've tied a string to the end in case you want to walk around a bit, or if you want to see these lovely ladies from ground level. And ladies, please watch where you walk. None of us wants to get stepped on."

There were a few chuckles and affirmations among both the men and women present.

'Speak for yourself,' Troy thought. He looked up at Mitch, who shot him a glance in response of what Ethan had said. There was no doubt that Mitch knew what Troy was thinking. Being forced into this "macro party" just because Troy missed a crucial strike against Mitch in their game against each other stung him, and he knew that Mitch was relishing in his misfortune. Perhaps to him, it was revenge for their prior wager.

Rebecca still clung onto his arm, even as he adjusted the settings on the Minimizer program's control panel. He was almost tempted to pull away from her, but decided to bear with it. One additional change that he made was turning the Numbing level to its highest setting, effectively eliminating any pain he would feel over the course of the night.

"And as always, there's drinks, and condiments in the other room if you want to give us some extra flavor, ladies," Ethan continued. "Okay, have the guys made the changes I mentioned?"

Most of the men spoke and confirmed that they were ready, while other late stragglers made the finalizations on their own control panels. After several seconds, Ethan manifested his own control panel from his hand.

"Alright, let's get this party started!" Ethan announced. He pressed the "Shrink" button on the panel, and after it retracted into his body, Ethan's body glowed with a bluish light as he rapidly reduced in stature.

The other men in the room all did the same, including Mitch in front of Troy and Rebecca. In fact, while the shrinking light itself was not particularly bright on its own, the combination of every man in the room shrinking all at once gave the room a notable blue hue.

Troy took a deep breath, and pressed the "Shrink" button on his own panel, and he too joined the other men as he shrunk down onto their level, the grasp of Rebecca's arms gave away as his body became smaller and smaller. Soon enough, the process ended, leaving him sitting on the now massive couch, alongside the equally massive Rebecca, who simply looked down at him with a voracious smile upon her face.

All around the room, the women were retrieving their male companions from the floor. A few had even wasted no time in stuffing their "meal" into their mouths. Others carried their men out of the room while chatting with each other. Ethan himself was carried off upstairs by the woman that was accompanying him.

Rebecca leaned forward and reached down to the floor to grab Mitch. As she pulled back, she captured Troy with her free hand, her fingers somewhat curved behind him and forming a sort of wall. She brought both men to her face as her hazel eyes darted from one to the other. Gazing upon her pale, youthful, pretty face, even Troy almost felt himself becoming enamored with her, despite her overall annoying personality.

"So, we're doing this again, Bec?" Mitch keenly asked, though Troy wondered how much of it was sincere.

"Yep!" She gleefully replied. "But I wonder... Which one of you should I eat first?"

"Him!" Mitch answered rather quickly, pointing both index fingers towards Troy.

"I agree!" she said. "I swallowed you last time a buncha times, so I'm gonna try something new."

"Yeah, go right ahead!" Mitch shouted.

"Are you alright with that?" Rebecca asked Troy.

Troy nodded. "Yeah, go right ahead."

Rebecca grinned, giving Troy a good look at her teeth within her mouth. "Alright, then! Here we go...!"

Wasting no time, Rebecca's gigantic hand moved closer towards her now wide-open mouth. Troy watched--bracing himself, to be more accurate--as he drew closer and closer towards the dark cavern ahead, and as it took much nearly all of his line of sight, Rebecca's hand tilted forward, causing him to slide downward slightly. However, before he could fall from her hand, he was thrust into the young woman's humid mouth.

Landing on her wet, squishy tongue as the light from outside was extinguished, he attempted to stand up, only for her tongue to rise upward, moving him towards the back of her mouth. Troy could do little of anything as he soon felt himself plummeting off the edge, falling deeper into her throat. He could not see anything, thought he could hear her breathing, as well as her voice echoing all around her, talking about how "tasty" he was. The muscles of her esophagus constantly moved him downward, and he found it rather difficult to move any of his limbs in the meanwhile. He had no choice but to wait for his ride to end.

Troy did not have to wait long. Soon, he fell once more, this time into a thick pool of pungent liquid. Floating to its surface, he attempted to stay afloat, waiting and biding his time as Rebecca's stomach acid started to eat away at his body and clothing. He could hear the party's rock music from outside of the stomach's flesh walls, though it was muddled severely. He wished he could use his smartphone to try to pass the time in some way, but he knew that the corrosive liquid would have destroyed it by then; luckily, like his body, it too would be thoroughly repaired during his respawn.

He soon lost the feeling in his legs and arms, being unable to move either. He started to fall into unconsciousness as his body began to submerge below the sea of acid, just after he heard another object splash into the acid.

"Whoa! Hahaha, never thought I'd end up inside this chick again!" he heard Mitch's voice say out loud, the last thing he heard before he blacked out.

~~~

Ten minutes later--more than Ethan had told the men to set the respawn period to--Troy was revived onto the table from earlier, and he found himself in the company of several other men who too had also been brought back to life by the mystic program. They were talking with each other about being eaten by their respective companions and sharing their experiences, though Troy wondered just how much there was to compare when it came to being swallowed and digested as they had.

He looked around the room. A number of women were in the area, but there was no sign of Rebecca. Perhaps she had left to seek out men in the other rooms, Troy wondered. Though he wondered if any of the shrunken men had made it that far on their own, or if she resorted to stealing men from the other women.

"Hey, how was she?" A voice called from behind.

Troy turned around, finding a young blond man standing behind him. He was slightly taller than Troy, and was a rather handsome fellow.

"I saw her with you earlier," he continued. "She said that she wanted to swallow all of us, so if that's the case, I want to know what we're getting into."

Troy had no idea how to answer him. He didn't know what constituted good vore or bad vore for these people. Though considering that they more than likely were not actual macrophiles, he doubted that they could tell the difference either.

"She's fine," Troy answered with a shrug. "She's kind of an acquaintance of mine, so that's why she was all touchy-feely with me before."

"Sweet," the man said. "Hopefully she comes back and eats me next." With that, he turned and went back to join the group of men he was chatting with before.

Troy stepped closer to the edge of the table, and peered downward towards the floor. It was a long fall, though his reduced weight meant that he would more than likely survive the plunge. Either jumping down or using the rope to the side, he was tempted to go down and take a walk at ground level, at least to get a bug's eye view of the admittedly lovely women attending this party. However, if one were to accidentally step on him--even if he would have enjoyed it--the mood of the party would likely be ruined.

Still, it was not like he would see most of these people again, and he was almost pressed into taking the plunge.

However, before he could plan any further, he heard and felt footsteps approaching, shaking the table that he stood on. He and the other men behind him observed as two female party-goers approached them, standing over them as their eyes scanned each of the men on the wooden surface.

"Which one?" The petite, pixie-haired woman on the right asked.

"I don't know..." her friend, slightly taller with long blond hair and a more busty build, responded. "Why don't you pick?"

"Oh, geez. Well, alright." The pixie-haired girl peered over the men on the table, eyes examining each one. For a few seconds, her eyes locked on Troy, before the calling of the men behind him drew her away. "Oh, you all want to volunteer?" she asked, to which they happily confirmed. "But I can only pick one of you. How abouuuuut... You!" She picked out the young man who had spoken to Troy minutes before. He could see a very excited expression upon his face, while the men he was with moaned in disappointment.

"There." She dropped him into her friend's open hand. "There's your guy."

"Hmm..." The blonde brought her hand closer to her face, and her eyes seemingly examined him while wearing a neutral look on her face. "Yeah, I guess he'll do. What about you?" she said as she glanced back to her friend.

"This guy," she answered rather quickly as her massive hand fell upon Troy. Its fingers clamping on his small frame, it carried him off of the table and held him in the air. "I think this was the guy that was with that loud girl earlier."

"Oh, her?" The blonde said, a hint of contempt in her voice. "Can you believe that she snatched a guy from one of the girls in the other room?"

"I can," Troy chimed in. "She's annoying, isn't she?"

"Hell yeah, she is!" the blonde said with a laugh. "If she pulled that shit on me, I'd slap her."

"Please don't, though," the pixie-haired woman told her after chuckling. "Then we'll be kicked out for starting a fight. Besides, it's not like the guys she eats are gone forever."

"I suppose... Anyway, are you gonna dunk him into the dip?"

"Hmm..." The pixie-haired woman looked down at Troy in her hand. "What do you think?"

After thinking about it for a few seconds, Troy responded, "Not really, if you're giving me the choice."

"Well, that's that, then. You're lucky, because some of the other girls do whatever they want with the guys, even if they don't want it."

"You're too nice sometimes," the blonde said. "Since we're way bigger than they are, we can do whatever we want with them. Watch this."

The blonde chucked her tiny male "meal" into her mouth. However, rather than swallowing him, she began to chew. There were barely-audible crunches from within her mouth as her teeth undoubtedly mashed the man into a fine and grainy mush. Troy wondered if the man would be upset that he didn't actually get to experience the ride down into her stomach, something that he figured most of the men there claimed to enjoy. Soon, she gulped, no doubt taking with it the remains of the rather unlucky man.

She opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out as well. It was painted a rather light shade of red, which she showed off to both her friend and the men on the table.

"How'd he taste?" the pixie-haired woman asked.

"...Bitter. Yuck. Oh well. I'll just have to wash him down when we go into the kitchen."

"The taste of blood and bone never really appealed to me." Troy's captor looked down at him. "I think I'll just swallow you whole. You ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be, I guess," he responded, not very eager to take another trip into the depths of another woman.

"Alright, here goes...!" With her other hand, she plucked him from her palm and lifted him higher, holding him over her head. Troy's legs swung back and forth as he was held over the petite woman's mouth, wide open and resembling more of a dark chasm.

Then, the hold she had on his body released, and he quickly fell inside, her lips closing afterwards and leaving him in damp darkness. As he fell onto her tongue, he could feel her head shift a bit, before the wet appendage moved him towards the back of her mouth. Expectedly, he soon fell backwards off of the edge, and once again plummeted into the throat. He sighed as he made this trek again, sliding through her tepid esophagus and eventually plunging into the pool of acid in her stomach.

He was soon digested by the corrosive liquid.

~~~

Minutes later, Troy had respawned onto the living room's table again, and he did not find much time for him to regain his bearings before he was taken by another young woman, who, after he resurrected, wasted little time in snatching him up and carrying him into the kitchen. Several people stood inside conversing amongst themselves; most were women, but there was also one male chatting with one of them as he sipped beer from the bottle in his hand.

The woman carrying him, a round-faced lady with auburn hair, approached the round wooden table in the middle of the kitchen, upon which were various bowls of sauces and bottles of condiments.

"So, what's your flavor, little guy?" she asked Troy.

"I'm not really feeling this at all," he responded in a subdued tone.

"Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Can you just swallow me the way I am?"

She giggled. "Of course not! You guys taste plain without some kind of seasoning."

Troy watched as another female party-goer poured a bit of hot sauce into a small bowl on the table, before dipping the tiny man in her fingers into it and slathering as much as she could onto him. Troy could see nothing more than an orange figure dripping with the sauce by the end of it, said figure soon being sent onto a one-way trip into her mouth. However, from her wincing facial expression, it seemed that the spiciness was a bit much for her to handle, as she almost immediately rushed for the beverages and poured herself something to drink from them.

"What do you think?" Troy's captor asked him. "Wanna take a dip?"

"Not really," Troy plainly answered.

The woman frowned. "Well, too bad. Just like Ethan said, you just have to go with what we want."

"Yeah, alright." Troy sighed. "Knock yourself out."

The woman grinned. "Good! ...But I'm actually not all that big on hot sauce." With her free hand, she reached over to the table and grabbed a bottle of barbecue sauce. After twisting its cap off, she poured a small sampling of it onto a sheet of paper towel, just enough to cover nearly all of Troy's body.

Wasting no time, Troy was dunked head-first into the thick, tangy sauce. It went into his nostrils and mouth, and though he attempted to wipe it off of his face, it did little good as she continued to slather more on him. She continued to move and twist him within the mass, as if she intended to get every last bit onto his body.

Troy nearly gagged due to the sauce forcing its way into his throat. He just wanted her to eat him already and end this torture. Frankly, he had already had his fill of this vore party; he could have easily ended the effects of the Minimizer program and went home, but Mitch was his ride, and Ethan's house was quite a ways away from their downtown apartment.

Troy had no choice but to put up with it, likely until Mitch had had his fair share of being eaten.

He wouldn't have been surprised if he was stuck there all night.

Soon, he felt the woman pull him upward. He could barely see through the sauce covering his face, but he could make out the gigantic wall of her own face, though he had little time to take in the details, before the hand holding him moved him into her mouth and placing him onto her tongue, the third tongue of the night for him. Darkness came as her lips closed, and her tongue began to move him about within her mouth. It dashed him against the roof of her mouth and rubbed him against it, and he rolled with each movement it made. It was clear that she was trying to get as much flavor as she could out of him, but for him, all she was doing was coating him with her pungent saliva.

He was rolled off of her tongue and fell to the bottom of her mouth underneath it, falling into a small pool of saliva that was gathering there. Before he could do anything else, the tip of her tongue pushed him towards her front teeth, using them to put him back onto it. Her tongue briefly repeated the process of pressing and pushing him around her mouth, until its owner seemingly had her fill of it.

As he laid on her soft and damp appendage, a small amount of light illuminated the fleshy cavern. He looked ahead, just in time to see a torrent of liquid rushing in. The stream caught him and carried him away with it into the dark abyss.

~~~

"I could be at home playing the game right now," Troy muttered to himself as he laid down on the table in the living room, trying to drown out the blaring music all around him. "Or watching Netflix, or... anything, really. It'd be more fun than this."

While one could say that Troy was miserable at this party, the truth was that he did not necessarily have a big problem with being eaten. However, he found that he got much more enjoyment out of it if he was consumed by someone he had a bond with. For example, someone like Dorothy, though he was quick to move away from thinking of her. He did not want to dwell on the past, especially not after the talk he and Mitch had several weeks ago.

On the flip side, when it came to crushing, he did not care who did it to him, as long as it was an attractive woman with nice feet. Perhaps he was so into crush that he was much more lenient on who he would have do it to him. It was truly a shame that none of the women at the party were likely to partake in it themselves; after all, they came for the so-called "feast". Thinking on that did nothing but frustrate him.

"No one wants to get stepped on, huh?" he mumbled. "What a joke."

If he really wanted to, he could accidentally wander into the path of one of the female party-goers and be crushed under her foot. However, by doing so, would he be no better than that man in the park earlier, or the other one in the supermarket weeks prior? Plus, unlike them, who likely had their respawn points set up back in their residences, his was set to the table he was presently on, and thus he'd be easily caught even if he tried to lie himself out of the predicament. Either way, a crushed person likely would have soured the party, even if that person would not have been dead for long.

He sighed, before he noticed a bluish flash from behind him in his peripheral vision. The source originating from the resurrection of one of the many males who had been swallowed that night. Such a thing had become a common sight for him, and as such, he had long since stopped paying it any mind.

"...Oh, you're here, dude?" said an all-too-familiar voice from behind.

Troy sat up and turned towards the source of the voice, it being none other than Mitch.

"Haven't seen you since Rebecca swallowed us," he said.

"Yeah... I'm sure you're enjoying yourself here," Troy replied.

"And you're not? C'mon, man. All these pretty ladies here, and you're not having a good time?"

"Maybe if they were into crushing like they claim to be into vore. How long are we gonna be here, anyway?"

Mitch shrugged. "Who knows. I wanna try to be swallowed by as many different women as I can. Which is why I set my respawn at a minute."

"Won't that overload your senses?"

"Nope!" Mitch said with the biggest grin on his face.

Troy sighed. "Whatever."

"If you're really that bothered, you're free to go whenever. ...If you don't mind walking the nine miles back to the apartment."

"Why can't I just take the car? You're probably gonna be too drunk to drive anyway by the time this party is over with. Someone else can take you home."

"Why do you think you're here?" Mitch again grinned.

"...I really do hate you sometimes," Troy grunted.

"Yeah, I know." A trio of young women approached the table, and Mitch almost immediately turned his attention towards them. "Hey, ladies! Which one of you wanna have a taste of me? I promise you, I’m absolutely delicious!"

All three of them giggled, as the one in the middle took him in her hands.

"Oh, and don't forget my buddy right there," he said as he pointed towards Troy.

The women shot brief glances at each other, before the one on the left reached down and picked up Troy, holding him in between her finger and thumb as her greenish-brown eyes focused on him.

"He's just dying for you to eat him!" Mitch continued. "Why don't you grant him his wish?"

The woman holding Troy looked at him, then to Mitch, and finally back to Troy again. "Is he telling the truth?" she asked.

Troy hesitated, before feigning an upbeat tone. "Yes, absolutely! I can't wait!"

She smiled. "Well, good! In fact, I'll swallow you right now! How does that sound?"

"I have no problem with that," he answered.

"Alright then...!" As expected, she opened her mouth and practically threw him inside. Compared to the previous women who consumed him, he did not spend as much time inside of her mouth before she swallowed him.

Before he blacked out after falling into her stomach acid, in the darkness he could swear that he dashed against at least two other bodies also being dissolved away.

~~~

As the night continued, Troy was eaten and swallowed whole by various women that night, sometimes by the same woman twice. Though he breathed a sigh of relief when he was occasionally passed over in favor of another, much more eager tiny man, his reprieve would not last long before he was picked out as one of the party-goer's choice meal.

He counted about seventeen times that he had been consumed. If he had set his respawn time to a lower value, no doubt that that count would have been significantly higher.

He had long since gotten bored of this party and wanted to go home. Unfortunately, while the Minimizer program could save up to ten different respawn locations, it automatically locked onto the nearest one set up by the user. So using it to escape back home was out of the question, and with Mitch still having the time of his life, it seemed as though he truly would not leave until the party was over.

"...But you won't believe what Clark told me the other night," said a young olive-skinned woman to her friend as they both approached the table.

"What's that?" her redheaded-and-freckled friend asked.

"Get this: We were in the bedroom talking and making out, and he says that he'd love it if I squished him with by bare foot."

"Eww!! What the fuck!!" Her friend said in a clear repulsive tone that was also visible on her face.

"...I guess we were in the moment, because I actually did it." She chuckled sheepishly.

Troy's attention was perked upon hearing this.

"Wait, seriously!?" The friend was in disbelief. "Why, Taryn?"

Taryn shrugged. "If you love a guy, you have to occasionally do what he wants, right? But I told him not to get used to it."

"What'd it feel like?" Her friend almost sounded curious.

"It's like stepping on a bug, but much more messy. I mean, he was like two inches tall when I did it, but still. It was all sticky and nasty, and there was a lot of blood and stuff."

"Ugh..." The redheaded uttered in revulsion.

"I don't mind him kissing and sucking on my feet, but there's a limit. But he said that he couldn't ask for anything more than being killed by my 'beautiful foot'. After he came back... Well..." She turned towards the dozen-or-so men on the table listening to their conversation, and smiled. "...That's private."

"...Why were we even talking about this in front of them, anyway?" the redheaded woman asked, to which Taryn shrugged in indifference.

Troy recalled seeing Taryn earlier, while he was sitting on the couch before the mass shrinking occurred. Like with many of the female party-goers, he took discreet peaks at her slender feet as well. Though he could not see them now, he knew that--at least earlier, she wore flat silver sandals, with small gems embedded on the thongs. He estimated that she wore around a size 8 or 9, and her longish toes were bare of any polish, showing off their natural nails. Additionally, above her right ankle was a tattoo of Hebrew text, which Troy could not begin to decipher. Either way, her feet were quite beautiful; her boyfriend had good taste, it seemed.

Combined with her overall good looks, dark hair, and petite build, Troy found himself rather captivated by her. He was already imagining himself being smashed flat under her lovely sandaled foot, over and over again. Her boyfriend was a lucky man, even if she said herself that she didn't like crushing him.

He sighed longingly, apparently loud enough that the two giant women--now both holding a tiny man each--heard him. Their attention was shifted towards him, and their large eyes locking upon brought him out of his gruesome fantasy.

"I guess he's disappointed he wasn't picked," the redheaded woman said.

Troy waved his hands in front of him as he shook his head. "No, that's not-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the olive-skinned woman picked him up and held him in front of her face. Her dark eyes focused upon his tiny body as she displayed a toothy grin.

"Hey, weren't you with that rude girl from earlier?" she asked.

Obviously, she was referring to Rebecca. "Yeah," he answered. "She's kind of a friend of a friend."

"Yeah, she's a bitch," the redhead interjected. "She almost took one of the guys I had away, but I told her to back off."

"What does it matter if she took him anyway?" Taryn said. "He'll be back anyway, and you could just try again later."

"It's the principle that matters. I can't let her take away what's mine and have me wait for another shot."

"I think she ate just about every guy here at least once." Troy's captor turned to the men on the table below them. "You guys know who we're talking about? That loud, brown-haired girl? Did she eat all of you?"

The men on the table affirmed her inquiry.

"She got me three times!" one of them shouted.

"Well, she's dedicated, I'll give her that," the redhead said. "I'm surprised she's not full yet. Anyway, what're you gonna do with him? You're gonna eat him now or save him for later?"

"I have the guy that I'm gonna save," Taryn answered. "So I'll just eat this one now."

"Of course," Troy deadpanned as he pulled closer to her mouth.

Thus, Taryn was added to the long list of women who devoured him that night. Perhaps more than any of the other woman, Troy was more disappointed that he had been swallowed by her instead of being squashed into a fine paste underfoot.

He mulled over that as he floated in the sea of her digestive juices.

~~~

After resurrecting once more, rather than wait around for someone to pick and eat him, he decided to make use of the string that Ethan had tied to a post at the corner of the table and take a walk at ground level. Though it was not his ideal "macro party", he felt that he could at least take in the sight of seeing the many admittedly beautiful women at floor level.

He also hoped that people would be less willing to eat him from the floor. He had already had his fill of that.

After reaching the white string, he took a firm grip of it with both hands and used it to slide down all the way to the floor below. The trek down took less than a minute before his feet met with the grey carpet, to him appearing more like a vast dull field of grass, with the structures that were the furniture, shelves, and other appliances looming in the distance. Aside from that, there were a handful of women interspersed around the room, most of them talking, drinking, and even dancing. At the moment, none of them seemed interested in gathering up any of the men on the table, no doubt to their dismay.

As he stood there, he felt the ground beneath him tremble as, from the other room, the auburn-haired woman from earlier approached the table. As she stood directly overhead, completely unaware of Troy's presence on the floor, Troy took his chance to stare at her foot as much as he could. Unfortunately, she wore white heeled boots, but even the idea of them crushing him was rather enticing; perhaps he was so desperate that his usual tastes in footwear had been relaxed for the moment. However, almost as soon as she had arrived, she departed with nary a word; seemed as if she had picked out her newest victim, or meal, right away.

With a shrug, Troy began his stroll, with no particular destination in mind. The music still blared about, and through it he could also hear the footsteps of the people who were walking around the house. He wondered how many of the other tiny men had also made this journey, and how many were caught and eaten. A part of him also wondered if any had even been accidentally stepped on by one of the giant women; just from surveying the living room let him know that that was not the case, at least in this room. The blood would have soaked into the carpet if that were the case.

Far to his right were two women conversing with each other. One wore heeled sandals while the other had discarded her shoes completely, leaving behind her nylon-covered bare feet. Both drew away Troy's attention even as he walked by; if only either one of would destroy him, he wished. Particularly, the woman in the sandals, though he wouldn't have minded being trapped inside the other woman's hose.

Another woman walked by, her jean-covered legs donning black heels upon their feet which stepped right into Troy's line of sight as he gawked at the previous ladies. Like the auburn-haired woman before, she was completely ignorant of his presence below her. He briefly watched as she too walked towards the table, before his attention was turned elsewhere. On the couch was what looked like a Hispanic woman, the smartphone in her hand having her undivided attention. She too wore heeled pumps, her right leg crossed over her left as she dangled her right shoe from her foot. He imagined what it would have been like to have been inside of it.

The woman with the jeans and heels walked by again, departing into the hall through the nearby doorway. Troy followed her trail, though due to the sheer difference in their sizes, there was no way he would be able to keep up even if he ran.

Minutes later, he had reached the doorway. As the carpet gave way to polished wood, he entered into the main hallway where more people loitered about. Across from him was the entrance to another room, what looked like the dining room. Making that his next destination, he started to head towards it.

...Only for a massive foot--adorned in a flat thong sandal--to step down right in front of his path. He stumbled backwards as he took in the bus-sized, creamy-skinned ped, its toenails painted a captivating sky blue.

"Hey, you almost stepped on that guy there," said a female voice from the side.

"Oh shit, are you serious?" The foot stepped backwards, and Troy looked up to see yet another blond woman peering down at him. Her cute face bore a shocked and worried expression upon it. "You alright? You should be careful where you're going."

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Troy responded.

"Good," she said with a smile, before walking on and exiting the house via the front door.

Troy sighed as he watched her leave, and he could feel his excitement bulging below just thinking about it. If only he had been just two steps ahead...


Soon enough, he reached the dining room, where more people congregated. As expected, there were mostly giant women inside, but there were a few unshrunken males as well. A couple of them chatted with the women while drinking their own beverages, while another one passionately made out with another lady in the corner. He said something to his fling, to which she eagerly nodded, before the two of them rushed out of the house, the male stepping uncomfortably close to where Troy was as they departed.

"Thank god," he said, with a sigh of relief. For all his wishing to be crushed underfoot, it would had been rather ironic--and horrific--if he met his temporary end under a guy's foot.

He resumed his walk, slowly but surely making his way through the dining room. Some of the people inside shot quick glances at him, but otherwise ignored him. One such observer stood to his right, besides the large dining table as she talked on her smartphone. From her short skirt were her long bare legs that led to her sandaled feet below, its blue straps wrapped around her ankles like a Christmas present. Like with others, she held his attention as he walked, though he soon focused back on his journey before long; he didn't want to make it too obvious what he was doing.

To his left was an entrance into the kitchen, now with less people in it than there was before. Troy did not know if it was just timing on his part, or if the party was winding down; the latter somewhat supported by the more subdued behaviors of the guests at the moment. Troy hoped that it was the latter.

Inside, he could see Taryn and her redheaded friend talking and drinking. The redhead had her hand outstretched and its palm facing upward, likely due to their being a tiny upon it. What drew his attention, of course, were Taryn's sandal-adorned feet and how its toes occasionally flexed and wiggled as she conversed. They were almost hypnotic, and once again, he imagined himself being flattened underneath them, his entire body being grinded flat into the treads of her sandal, and then smeared across the floor. He truly did envy her boyfriend, who according to her was lucky enough to coax her into fulfilling his own crushing wish. At that point, Troy knew he had to get a closer look; not close enough to touch, but near enough so that he could more easily take in their beauty.

Making that his next destination, he headed right towards the kitchen.

"Gotcha!" said a familiar female voice from behind, as fingers closed into his view from both sides.

Troy let out an annoyed sigh as the massive hands clasped around him and carried him off of the floor. "Dammit, Rebecca..."

Sure enough, as the hands opened up, he was met with Rebecca billboard-sized face looming over him, her hazel eyes still as full of energy as when they had first encountered each other that night.

"We meet again!" she said. "I was wondering where you were. Seemed like I always missed you."

"Oh, that's too bad..." Troy responded in an insincere manner.

"No problem, though. I've had more than enough to keep me occupied. All the guys here are delicious, but I think I like you the best."

"I bet you say that to all the guys," Troy deadpanned. "Wait, did you actually eat every guy here?"

She shrugged. "Maybe. I lost track of them after the 20th one. I got Mitch twice, though. ...I know I'm gonna pay for all of this later, but who cares! You have to live in the now! And I think I can fit in just one more before I call it quits."

"You should have quit a long time ago," snarled a female guest from the right.

Rebecca turned towards her. "Are you still bitter about that? You still got to eat your guy anyway, didn't you? Who cares if I got to him first?"

"Ugh, whatever." The visibly-annoyed woman simply walked out of the room.

"Bitch, you better leave," Rebecca muttered under her breath, low enough so that only Troy could hear.

"Guess you're not exactly the star of the party," Troy stated.

"The guys love me!" she replied. "I mean, what guy wouldn't want me to eat them? Anyway, let's go somewhere else."

Holding Troy in her right hand, she turned around and exited the dining room and headed into the front hallway. From there, she ascended up the stairs onto the second floor, after which she made a turn to her left. Troy observed his surroundings during this trip: most of the doors were cracked open, and some people stood in the hall outside of the rooms. He watched as the two passed by a woman who was talking with a tiny guy in her palm. From what Troy could tell, the two were talking about their own individual lives and hobbies.

"Why did you bring me up here?" Troy asked. "You thinking about doing something lewd?"

Rebecca shook her head. "No. We're going in here," she said as they seemingly reached their destination: the bathroom.

A look of horror formed on Troy's face as his mind started to picture the worst case scenario. "...Oh hell no. What are you planning?" he asked as she closed the door.

"Oh, it's nothing nasty or anything. Calm down, little cocoa."

Troy was taken aback by her nickname for him. "'Little cocoa'? ...Whatever. Then why are we in here?"

"So no one else will see us," she responded as she closed the door. "I don't want those bitches out there saying stuff when I eat you. They think that I've had enough." She rubbed her belly. "...But I guess they're not entirely wrong."

"Then don't eat me," Troy suggested.

"Of course I'm gonna eat you!" She giggled. "What else am I gonna do with you?"

"You could throw me on the floor and step on me," Troy said in a half-joking, half-serious manner.

Rebecca's jubilant expression shifted into one more foul. "Ohmigod, what? Are you serious!?"

Troy considered playing this up; it'd likely get her out of his hair at the least. However, after thinking on it briefly, he opted to not pursue it.

"No, I was just messing around," he said.

Rebecca breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. What kind of people would get off on getting stepped on? Freaks, that's who."

Troy figured that he should be offended, but considering her overall brazen personality, he decided to not take it seriously.

"But if you had told me to sit on you or squeeze you in my tits, then maybe I would have considered it," she said. "..Err, you want me to do that?"

'This chick is basically just parroting what Vince Vane said,' Troy thought in his mind, though he was not necessarily surprised by it. "...No, just go on ahead and eat me," he told her.

She smiled. "Alright. But first..." Using her other hand, she reached down and forcibly pulled off both Troy's T-shirt and undershirt, leaving his upper body bare. "Wow, you got a nice chest," she said in reference to his toned abs. "I should have a taste."

Troy found himself being pulled towards her mouth. There, her large pink tongue protruded from within and licked against his tiny chest, with enough force that he lost his balance. He was pinned against her palm as the tip of her tongue continued to slather upon his body and coating it with saliva. He laid there and simply let the pink appendage do its thing; he had to admit that he was enjoying how its movement felt against his skin.

The tongue soon retreated back into its mouth, and he was pulled away from it. Then, he was plucked out of her palm with her other hand and held in it between her fingers and thumb.

"I can't wait anymore," Rebecca said. "It's time to swallow you!"

"Yeah, yeah..." Troy muttered. "Can you at least put my shirts on the table downstairs when you're done? And any other articles that you're going to remove?"

She nodded. "Sure, I can do that. But I'm not taking anything else off of you. Your fine, chocolate chest is more than enough."

"Can we stop with the chocolate thing?" Troy was rather annoyed by it.

"Aww, you're no fun. Oh well... Into my mouth you go! Hope you enjoy this!"

Troy was pulled headfirst towards Rebecca's pursed pink lips. He braced himself as he drew closer and closer into the black hole in between, until he was squeezed right through it, but only half way. Upon his legs, he could feel her fingers holding him in place as they stuck out of her mouth. Then, she started to--ever so slightly--pull him inward and outward as his upper body rubbed against the surface of her tongue inside. Soon, the tongue began to move again, licking nearly the entirely of his body as she suckled his torso. It brushed over his face, dampening it with more pungent saliva that made it difficult for him to breathe before wiping it off with his hands that he mercifully could still move around.

The tongue and the push-and-pull on his body continued for perhaps more than a minute; he had no sense of time at all while inside. Afterwards, he felt the pinching hold upon his legs relent, before he was pushed completely inside of the mouth by a force on the soles of his shoes. He fell onto her damp tongue, the entirely of his body trapped inside of this dark, humid, and caustic prison. Before his mind could wonder on about his predicament, the tongue stirred into action and, unlike when she swallowed him the first time that night, began to move him around. He was rubbed about against the roof of her mouth, pushed against her front teeth, and dashed against both of her soft yet wet cheeks. Other women that night did the same to him, so this ride was one that Troy was all too familiar with and tired of.

Troy did not even bother to keep track of how long he was at the mercy of the appendage. It continued to work him within the giantess' mouth, giving him what could only be described as a wild ride, one that completely drenched his pants along with the rest of him with saliva. He took several laps around her mouth courtesy of her tongue. Though, soon enough the thrashing stalled, and the tongue worked him towards the back of her mouth. Troy took a deep sigh, anticipating what was next for him.

He was taken down into Rebecca's throat with a mighty gulp, sliding down through her esophagus as tepid air surrounded him. Echoing from above, he could hear Rebecca laugh and speak a few words, which Troy could decipher as her saying that he was the best of them all. He did not pay it too much mind as his descent continued on.

Eventually, he reached the end of the line and plunged into the stomach acid. In the darkness filled with a bitter stench, he could see nothing as he attempted to keep his buoyancy. However, he did feel several objects also floating in the liquid; it did not take long for him to realize that they were the lifeless and digesting bodies of the other men that she ate that night. In fact, it was entirely possible that it was his own lifeless body from when she had first eaten him earlier that night.

With nothing else he could do, he waited until her body claim his life once more and absorbed him into itself.

~~~

Troy revived on the table in the living room once more, and after doing so, he had decided that that was enough; he had had his fill. He was done. He wanted out

He pulled up his phone, and looked at the time: 1:21am. He was rather surprised at how much time had passed since he was dragged to this "macro party". He hoped that Mitch was also ready to leave; after all, how many times could even a self-proclaimed "vore maniac" be swallowed before they would tire of it?

To his left were his two shirts that Rebecca had pulled off of him minutes before. In truth, Troy was surprised to see them there, as he partially did not expect her to honor his request. After retrieving both and putting them back onto his torso, Troy walked to the edge of the table. Peering downward revealed quite a fall from where he stood, but due to his small size, he was certain that he would survive it. Thinking little more on it, he leapt, plunging down onto the carpet below with nary a scratch on him upon hitting the ground.

The music still throbbed within his very being, but it seemed as if its volume had been reduced somewhat since the party started. Combined with his earlier observation of the more subdued atmosphere from the party attendants, it truly did seem as if the party itself was in its final phase.

Bringing up the Minimizer control panel from his hand, he pressed the "cancel" button at the bottom of the screen. Upon its disappearance, he was coated with a blue light as the room around him rapidly became smaller. The few people still in the room watched as he grew larger and larger until he arrived at this normal height of six-foot-even.

He let out a relieved sigh, before turning around and facing the table on which he had returned to many times that night. There stood a handful of tiny men, some talking amongst themselves while others awaited another chance at being one of the women's meals.

"Take it easy, guys," Troy said to them, before turning and walking out of the room.

Through the front hall and dining room, he headed into the kitchen, where he grabbed a red plastic cup and poured himself some red juice from the clear pitcher set on the table. Upon drinking it, he experienced a vague taste of various fruits, but it had been watered down likely due to the ice having been melted. Additionally, it was somewhat lukewarm, all-in-all making it a rather unpleasant beverage to down. Nevertheless, he continued consuming it; after all, it was the first thing he had to drink all night.

After emptying the cup of its contents, he grabbed the pitcher and poured another helping of the beverage, which he also drunk with equal fervor.

"Hey, I can get you a nice cool one from the fridge," said Ethan as he walked into the kitchen from another doorway; he had also returned to his normal size. "That one's been out for a while."

"No, it's fine," Troy replied.

"Well, if you say so... Guess things are finally winding down here."

"Yep. Well, it's late, so it's only natural. A lot of the people have already left."

"So, what'd you think of it?" Ethan asked. "Wasn't this your first time at a macro party? Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I had fun," Troy lied. "...But I think it's time for me to get outta here as well. Do you know where Mitch is?"

"Probably in some girl's stomach," Ethan frankly answered. "Actually, he said that if I saw you, to tell you that it'd be a while before he was ready to leave."

"Seriously?" Troy was annoyed, but not surprised. "How long ago was this?"

"I just saw him like fifteen minutes ago. He wooed two girls and they all went upstairs, probably to the guest room. He probably changed his respawn point, too." He shrugged. "As long as they don't make a mess in there."

Troy sighed. "Great, and he has the keys to the car. Knowing him, he'll probably be here all night."

"That's a bummer," Ethan said. "I could go and tell him you're ready to-"

"I'll take you home!" announced an all-too-familiar voice from behind.

Troy turned around, and expectedly came face-to-face with Rebecca, who was looking right at Troy with a smile upon her face. He wondered how much of their conversation she was eavesdropping on.

"I mean, I know where you stay," she continued, "and I don't live that far. I can take you home."

Troy was tempted to turn her down, but he was more eager to lay upon his own bed and rest for the rest of the night. Briefly weighing both options in his head, his desire to go home overpowered his somewhat aversion to her. Additionally, he had no idea how long Mitch would be with the women that he was currently entertaining.

It seemed that his choice was all but clear.

"Alright," Troy told her. "When're we leaving?"

"Right now," she answered, before her attention shifted towards Ethan behind him. "Thanks for the AWESOME party, Ethan! Let me know when you throw another one!"

"No prob," Ethan replied. "And Troy, I'll let Mitch know you've flown the coop."

"Good. I'll catch you later." Troy and Ethan shook hands, before the two parted ways, with Troy following after Rebecca as she led him out of the house and into the darkness of the late night outside. Unlike earlier, most of the lights of the neighboring houses had been turned off, and even with Ethan's house, there were far less cars parked outside than before.

The two approached a white sedan, and Rebecca pressed a button on her keys to unlock it, before opening the driver's side door and preparing to get inside.

"Wait," Troy suddenly said. "You're sober, right?"

"Of course," Rebecca answered. "Even I know not to drink and drive. Now hop in!"

~~~

The ride home was oddly absent of conversation thus far, not that Troy minded. However, that was not to say that the car was silent at all; Rebecca had opted to play a music CD during the drive. Troy recognized the songs as the very ones that were playing at Ethan's party. Additionally, Rebecca was singing along to them. Quite loudly, in fact.

"Oh, oh baby~! You are the one for me~!" she sung. "I will be yours if you will be my queen bee~!"

Troy mostly tried to tune her out as he looked down at his smartphone, browsing online while occasionally taking a peek at his surroundings.

"C'mon, Troy!" Rebecca said as she nudged him with her right hand. "Sing along with me! Guys are supposed to be singing this part, anyway."

"I don't know the words," Troy said. "I'm not really that big on music."

"Seriously?" She sounded shocked to hear this from him. "That's surprising."

"How so?"

"I dunno. It's just... Everyone likes music."

"I can appreciate a good tune, but if you ask me to identify the singers, then more often than not, you're outta luck."

"Oh, I see..."

After several seconds of silence, Troy decided to break it by asking her a question. "Why did you take me into the bathroom to eat me that last time? It's not like you couldn't have done what you did outside. It's not like you stripped me naked or anything."

"Oh, two reasons," she answered. "One: I didn't want those other bitches saying something about it. They were already mad at me because I out-ate them at the party. They're just jealous."

'I seriously doubt that,' Troy thought.

"Second: I had to pee," she said in a cheerful, nonchalant manner.

"Okay, TMI," Troy chided.

"Actually, I need to get home ASAP, because I can already feel all those guys trying to push out the other food I ate before."

"T! M! I!" Troy blurted in exasperation, to which Rebecca chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess I do need to work on that," she said. "Guys don't like girls who talk like that. Ethan doesn't mind, but he's like a brother to me. He's probably the only guy I didn't eat, because it'd be weird. We go waaay back."

"Is that right? So I guess you met Mitch through him?" Troy asked.

"Uh-huh! Though Mitch hasn't really kept in touch with me. I wonder what's up with that? You got any ideas? He say anything about it?"

Troy knew exactly why Mitch had not spoken to her much since their one-night-stand, though he wondered how easy it was for him to avoid her, considering her self-proclaimed close relationship with his friend Ethan. However, there was no way that he was going to tell her that Mitch thought of her as--in his words--"kind of a bitch", a statement corroborated by her actions that night.

"Not really, no," he said.

"That's too bad. I guess I was just another girl on his list." She sighed. "Oh well! Plenty of fish in the sea! There are many guys out there just dying to get with me! And can you blame them? It's Mitch's loss!"

"Yeah, plenty of wish..." Troy wistfully said as he looked out of the passenger window. "I wonder when I'll find my perfect catch...?"

Rebecca briefly glanced at him, before focusing back on the road, and then soon after singing along with the songs playing through the car speaker.



Before long, the two had driven into familiar territory: Troy's neighborhood. Tall apartment buildings and other establishments surrounded them on both sides, while a number of minor streets that they drove past led to residential areas, well-lit by the street lights lining their roads. The two also passed by a vehicle whose occupant had been pulled over by a patrol officer; Rebecca slightly reduced her speed during the encounter.

After making a few turns, she soon pulled to a curb to her right in front of an apartment complex, and the car stalled to a stop.

"And we're here!" she proudly announced. "I told you I'd get you home."

Troy looked out the window, but immediately noticed that something was wrong. "This isn't my apartment," he said.

"Wha?" Slight surprised formed upon her face.

"My place is around the next corner."

"Oh shit, my bad." She pulled off from the curb and headed towards the direction that Troy had mentioned.

In a matter of seconds, the two had reached Troy's actual apartment complex. He let out a sigh of relief upon seeing its seven-story form. He never thought that he would be so happy to have arrived home as he was that night.

"Is this it?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah," Troy responded. "Thanks for the ride, Rebecca."

"You're welcome, Troy!" She cheerfully replied. "And I really did have a good time tonight. I hope you come out for more macro parties!"

"I'll think about it," he said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and prepared to leave the car.

"...Oh, but wait," Rebecca said, now with a bit of sudden seriousness in her tone. "There's something I've been wondering about."

"What is it?" Troy asked, somewhat concerned.

"...Before I ate you last time, you said that you wanted me to step on you. Were you really just joking, or...?"

"Uh..." Troy did not expect her to bring that up, especially right before the two were to go their separate ways. He contemplated lying to her again about it and then leaving.

"Be honest. I won't judge." She smiled a rather weak one.

"But you said before that they were freaks," Troy recalled.

"Yeah, I did... But that's what Vince said, right? He's knows everything about macro stuff, right?"

Troy stared at her for a few seconds, and then sternly told her, "Vince isn't the guru that you think he is. He's just a celeb with his own likes and dislikes, and he's trying to force everyone to like and dislike what he does. It's bullshit, really. I just wish so many people weren't so easily swayed by him, but I guess that's asking too much." He realized that he had gotten rather passionate about the subject as he told her this.

"...You know what? I think I have my answer." Rebecca sighed. "...Plen-ty of fish..."

Troy got the hint. "Alright. For what it's worth, it was nice seeing you again."

She smiled, though one absent of her previous jubilance. "Yeah. Same here. You have a good night."

Troy opened the passenger door and stepped out of the car. Once he closed the door, he watched as Rebecca drove off into the dark of night, its tail-lights soon overpowered by the other lights on the road.

One could say that Troy felt as if he had been rejected. It was true to an extent, but in actuality, he never had any particular romantic feelings for Rebecca from the start. She was just too abrasive and rude for his tastes, and it was clear that she thought very highly of herself. In fact, it was nice to finally have her out of his hair, so to speak. That said, it still stung to be thought of as a freak, regardless of who believed it of you.

With her gone, Troy departed into the building behind him, his place of residence.



Having arrived at his apartment, Troy fished out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. After entering, he locked the door behind him and immediately headed to his bedroom, keeping all of the lights in the apartment switched off and leaving the outside rooms in almost complete darkness. He walked into his bedroom, and closed and locked its door as well.

He leaned back against the door, and let out a huge sigh of relief. What a long way, he thought. A long day full of misfortune and dashed hopes. From his date with Jeane being postponed if not cancelled, to his outing with Shaniece, and to the entirely of the "macro party", it seemed as if he had definitely pulled the cosmic short straw.

Troy reminisced on some of the things that were said over the past 24 hours...

Shaniece: "That's why I don't mess with those shrinkin' people. I mean, what? They gon expect me to squish them like that? They get off on being killed? That's just trifflin'."

Ethan: "And ladies, please watch where you walk. None of us wants to get stepped on."

Taryn: "We were in the bedroom talking and making out, and he says that he'd love it if I squished him with by bare foot."
Taryn's friend: "Eww!! What the fuck!!"

Rebecca: "What kind of people would get off on getting stepped on? Freaks, that's who."

He sighed once more, before taking off his shoes and walking to his bed. Not even bothering to change his clothes, he plopped down onto it, and simply laid there, waiting for his fatigue to carry him off to slumber.

He could not help but think about the day's events, but he tried to keep his mind off of it. Instead, he tried to think of something else, something much more positive. Such as who would be the next downloadable characters in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. There were many popular choices on the online forums: some obvious such as the Inkling from Splatoon, King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country, or Wolf from Star Fox, while others were much more outlandish, such as the Shovel Knight, or Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.

"Cloud..." he said to himself. "...Yeah, right. I'm sure the odds of him getting in are the same as me finding a girl who will crush me." He pensively chuckled, before he started to doze off.



[TO BE CONTINUED]

Radiant Dawn by Black Neptune
Author's Notes:

 

Part 7 - Radiant Dawn

Troy walked.

Troy walked some more.

Troy kept walking.

He did not know where he was or where he was headed, but something compelled him to keep moving forward.

He was not alone, not by any sense of the word. All around him were hundreds of men, filed into five lines, all mindlessly walking in the same direction that he was. Like him, they all wore dull brown robes, and combined with the featureless grey sky and barren dirt road, it was easy to say that this realm in which he currently trod through had been drained of all vibrancy.

They all marched at the same pace; each step was loud yet uniform, with not one man out of sync. Troy too kept up with the pace. He could barely see ahead of him past the heads of the hundreds of men, but from what he could decipher, there was no particular destination in sight.

The blank army pressed on. Aside from the sounds of their footsteps, there was no other sound; no birds chirping, no bugs buzzing, not even the wind brushing against his ears. In fact, Troy could swear that the men around him were not even breathing. It was as if they were automations all programmed for a sole purpose. The question was, what was that purpose? Where were these men headed? What beguiled Troy so much that his very being was drawn towards wherever this army was going?

After what seemed like an eternity, Troy noticed that the men far ahead of him had disappeared. Continued observance revealed the five men currently at the very front of the pack fell suddenly. The same was true for the group that followed immediately after them, and of the following group, and so on. It was as if they were walking off of an edge, of some sort of cliff. Did these men all have a death wish? Had he been wrapped up in some sort of suicide cult?

More and more of the men fell, and it was nearing time for Troy's group to follow suit. His heart raced with nervousness as the line of five men three groups ahead of them plunged forward. Next was the following group. Finally, the group immediately before his.

As Troy reached the edge of whatever landmass he was on, he was given the opportunity to look below the cliff.

What he saw shocked him.

The gigantic face of a female youth, her amber locks framing her face and her bright blue eyes providing some much-needed color to this dull world. More importantly, her face was turned upward, and her large mouth was opened wide, revealing her pink tongue and pearly-white teeth within.

At this point, it became clear what was going on. These men were all throwing themselves inside of her gaping maw.

"No!!" Finally regaining control of his body, Troy frantically backed away from the cliff. However, the men behind him started to push against him and impede his escape. Troy turned and attempted to shove them aside, but--in a first sign of any emotion--every single man there glared at him. All of their angry eyes locking upon him sent a shiver down his spine.

Then, they bunched around him and began to shove at him. Troy attempted to fight against it, but to no avail. Before long, he was teetering right at the edge of the cliff, seemingly with nowhere else to go but down. He nervously looked downward at the beautiful woman's face, who had not budged at all. Turning back to the men, Troy attempted one last advance against them, only to be completely pushed off from the land.

Troy fell, right into the darkness of the redheaded woman's mouth, and he was lost to her body's digestive process.

~~~

"What was up with that?" Troy wondered as he laid in his bed, reflecting upon the dream that he had. It certainly was a strange one, though "strange" and dreams did often go hand-in-hand.

Was it his subconscious' way of telling him to give up and go with the flow of public opinion? Troy did not want to believe so.

Turning to his side, he looked towards his digital clock, which read 8:11am; still pretty early, especially on a Sunday. Seeing no point in getting out of bed just yet, Troy closed his eyes once again and soon dozed off.

~~~

The day was rather uneventful, other than Mitch giving Troy a hard time for "abandoning" him at Ethan's party. Furthermore, there was still radio silence on part of Jeane; at that point, he had pretty much given up on a response. Aside from that, Troy spent the day playing video games and browsing the Internet.

That night, Troy sat before his PC monitor, its screen displaying the MacroMeet page. Or, more specifically, it was displaying the account settings page, and the cursor of Troy's mouse hovered over the "Deactivate Account" link. He stared at the text, the cursor making slight movements leftward or rightward, and his index finger lightly but anxiously tapped at the mouse. He wondered if he should go through with it; after all, he did not appear to be having any ounce of luck finding someone on the site. It truly seemed as if everything was stacked against him: the owners of the website, the tastes of its members, and the overall opinion of macro by the general public. Such a site was not a place for people like him, who were interested in being torn asunder underfoot by women. Perhaps it was best to cut his losses and spare himself the stress.

On the other hand, deactivating his account would essentially be admitting defeat to Vince Vane, the man who caused all of this in the first place. There was a part inside of Troy that, above all else, wanted to stick it to Vince by finding his dream crusher despite the outspoken celeb's best efforts. For that to happen, Troy needed every avenue available to him, even Vince's biased matchmaking site.

Troy pondered over his options for several minutes, his room absent of any other noise aside from his breathing and the hum of the fan inside of his PC.

After a rather lengthy internal debate, Troy decided to keep his account, if only for a little while longer.

With it already being rather late, Troy closed the browser and headed out of the room to brush his teeth, and then retire for the night. The long work week awaited...

~~~

"...So yeah. That was my weekend," Troy concluded of his summarization of the events that transpired on the previous two days of his life.

Standing with his backside against one of the breakroom's tables, he took a bite of the Butterfinger bar in his hand and began to chew the crispy chocolate-and-peanut-butter sweetness.

"Sounds like you had a rough time, my friend," said Bill, sitting down on a plastic chair near the second table in the room.

"Yep. It's like all the stars aligned just to screw with me. It's actually kinda funny, when I think about it." He chomped off another piece of his candy bar.

Only Troy and Bill were presently inside of the breakroom, so he felt more comfortable talking about it in the open. However, he still tried to keep it discreet and avoided getting too detailed in what he spoke about. Far to his left were the rather large windows, its glass being beaten upon by the sudden downpour outside.

"...And as if things couldn't get worse, I didn't pack an umbrella," Troy said.

"Hate to say it, but that one's your fault," Bill told him. "They've been saying for a while that rain was coming."

"Maybe it'll clear up by the time the day ends. I hope it does."

"I wouldn't count on it, but I can give you a ride home if you need it."

"I might have to take you up on that. Anyway, how was your weekend?"

Bill relaxed back into his chair. "Oh, the same ol', same ol'. You know what I'm talking about." He winked cunningly.

Troy chuckled. "Yeah, I get it. Lucky you."

"We met up with some other people, too. My wife had a lot of fun, but she always does. You know, there's still an open invitation for you. I'm sure she'll love having you around."

Troy knew that he was getting desperate, because his mind was actually considering Bill's offer. However, he quickly tossed such thoughts aside.

"No thanks, but thanks for the offer," Troy responded.

"Well, it'll be there if you change your mind. She can play a real mean giantess. It's really something you gotta see to believe."

"...I wonder if she could beat out Dorothy...?" Troy muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Bill curiously asked.

Troy was somewhat taken by surprise. "Hm? Oh, nothing. Just talking about my ex. ...Even though I told myself that I wouldn't."

"Yeah, you told me about her before. A shame that ended for you. She sounded like a real fine catch."

"You're not helping with the whole moving on thing." Troy sighed. "But it is hard to not think back on what was and what could've been, you know?"

"Yeah, I see what you mean. Don't dwell on it too much. I know there's another girl out there who will be your perfect match."

"I want to believe that, too."

"You have to. Otherwise it won't happen." With an exhale of air, Bill pushed himself from his chair and stood up. "Well, my break's just about over. I have to get back to work before Mrs. Gilles lays into me. She says I'm on 'thin ice', so I can't really afford to screw around anymore. How long do you have?"

"About seven more minutes," Troy answered.

"Alright, when you get back, I wanna go over the Henderson account."

"You got it," Troy said.

Bill sauntered out of the room, walking past a trio of workers as they entered into the room. Troy watched as two of them, a male and a female, took their seats at the other table, while the third approached and opened up the refrigerator further away from them. The woman was a young strawberry-blonde who had just recently been recruited by his department. In fact, Troy believed that she was hired right out of college. She was a very attractive lady whose youthful face had rosy cheeks and a rounded chin, along with an overall slender build, fair skin, and a perky bust. Needless to say, she turned heads wherever she went in the office, and she often found herself at the center of attention of many of the males there; even Troy was guilty of fraternizing with her beyond business needs.

Furthermore, Troy noticed that she tended to wear revealing sandals quite often, even when taking the seasonably-warm weather into account. Today, she donned pink thongs with a kitten heel, the straps hugging her lovely size 8 feet rather tightly and exposing her toes painted a similar shade of pink to the world. It would have been a lie to say that Troy never fantasized about her crushing his shrunken form beneath those sandals or any of her other ones.

Even now, as he watched her speak with her coworker, in his daydream his pathetic one-inch form scurried across the floor, fleeing the towering titaness as she looked down upon him with scorn. Then, she would lift her foot and move it over him, covering him in its shadow and offering him a full view of her sandal's sole, and--to spice things up--the flattened remains of other victims plastered in its treads. It then quickly fell upon him, adding him to its morbid collection. With a wet crunch, he was crushed underneath the beautiful ped, and she twisted and grinded her foot for good measure.

Back in reality, Troy felt the blood rush to his nether regions below, and thus cut his little fantasy short before it caused possible problems. It was then that he decided to leave his break a bit earlier than expected.

If they were not in the same department, he definitely would have tried to make a move on her, but as he had told Bill before, he did not mix business with pleasure. Especially not with the rather cushy job that he held. However, it seemed as if the other men did not have the same inhibition, as her male companion held a clear attraction towards her as he listened and talked with her. Same with the second male, as he sat down to join them with his bottled drink in hand.

Tossing his candy bar's plastic wrapper into the trash bin, Troy exited the room and made his way back to his cubicle.

~~~

The week went by rather fast, and before Troy knew it, Thursday afternoon had arrived. Just one more day before he could kiss the office good-bye for a couple of days. Though all things considered, his workload had been lighter than normal, something that he was particularly thankful for.

In fact, his load was so light that at present, he had no tasks to complete, so he simply sat at his desk and browsed the Internet. He was careful of what he looked up, though there was not much he could do regardless due to the filters placed onto the network. After checking the corporate emails for anything crucial, he went to YouTube to watch whatever he found interesting on the site.

As the time eventually ticked past 3:40pm, he knew that at that point, it was only a matter of riding out the rest of the day.

Soon after, he heard a series of knocks upon his cubicle wall, the source of which was Casey standing at the entrance. She waved whimsically before entering into his space.

"What're you up to?" she asked.

"Nothing much," Troy answered as he paused the video on his computer screen. "It's been pretty quiet today, so I've just been sitting here watching YouTube videos until my next assignment. But since the day's almost over, I might as well pack it in."

"Yeah. Ever since we got the Rhodes contract settled, things have been kind of quiet around here. Not that I mind, but I fear that this might be the calm before the st-"

Her words were interrupted by a rather loud crash of thunder. The flash from the accompanying lightning emanated throughout the office even with most of its ceiling lights on.

"Yeah, that's what I meant," she said with a sheepish chuckle. "Glad I brought my raincoat and umbrella. ...And my boots."

Troy glanced down towards the floor, his eyes locking upon said brown leather boots upon her feet. He recalled feeling somewhat disappointed earlier when he first saw her in them as opposed to her usual open-toed shoes. "Well, weren't you prepared, eh? All I have is my umbrella. I was banking on the storm coming earlier, so I could avoid the worst of it."

"It's been a really rainy week, but I guess we were asking for it, since it's been sunny and hot for a long time. ...Anyway!" She pulled the second chair in the cubicle closer to his desk and sat down upon it. "I have a surprise for you."

Troy was rather curious. "Oh? And what's that?"

"Remember last week when I said I'd see if any of my friends would be up for a date?"

Troy did indeed remember, though he hadn't put too much thought into it since. "Yeah."

She displayed to him a wide smile. "One of them is up for meeting with you."

"No way, seriously?" Troy was almost stunned to hear this from her.

She nodded. "Yep! Her name's Dawn, and she's been looking for someone to date for a while. Don't know why she's had such rotten luck. Guess that's one thing we both have in common right now."

"I'm sure you'll get Heads this time," Troy reassured. "I mean," he said before leaning in and talking more quietly, "He can only turn you into kimchi so many times, right? ...But Dawn, huh? I don't mean to sound shallow, but you got a pic?"

"Uh-huh." Casey pulled up her phone and, after a few taps and swipes upon its screen, turned it towards Troy to show him an image of the woman in question. Troy's eyes met with the smiling visage of the pale-skinned blonde that was displayed on the screen, her hazel eyes staring back into his. Only the top part of her torso was present in the image, but he could still tell that she was of an average if not slightly thin build. Compared to Casey, she was rather plain-looking, but not homely.

"She's not bad," Troy said.

"Also, she's a size 6," Casey added. "...Her shoe size, I mean. That's not too small for you, is it?"

Troy shook his head. "My ex was a size 4. Besides, when you're tiny, even the smallest feet would still make quick work of you."

"Good point," Casey concurred.

"But is she actually into macro play?" Troy asked.

"She's open," Casey answered. "She's not really, well... INTO into it, but she's not opposed to squishing people on the floor."

'Good enough for me,' Troy thought as he briefly mulled over the prospect of establishing relations with Dawn. "Alright, I'll meet her."

"Sweet," Casey said with a smile. "I'll let her know, and you two can meet up at the Downshore Diner tomorrow after work."

"It's a date, then. I hope it goes well."

"Well, you have a whole day to prep, right? Oh, and I'm gonna send you this picture so you don't forget what she looks like."

In a matter of seconds, Troy's smartphone buzzed and vibrated, and upon picking it up and swiping at the screen, he was met with the very same photo of Dawn that Casey had introduced him to. He stared at it for a few seconds, and his mind wandered on to what his outing with the blond-haired young woman would hold.

~~~

"You got a date with this girl?" Mitch asked as he examined the picture of Dawn on Troy's phone. "She's... not bad. I guess you could do worse."

"Hey, she's not ugly," Troy said as he pulled his phone back, "and we could go the distance if we really click."

Mitch leaned back on the couch he was sitting on inside of their apartment. "Yeah, I guess. She has nice lips, though. I'd like her to-"

"No, Mitch," Troy interrupted. "You have plenty of girls already. This one's mine."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Chill out. I already got an outing of my own planned for Saturday, you know."

"When are you gonna pick a girl and stick with her?" Troy asked.

Mitch laughed dismissively. "Not anytime soon. Too many cute girls around that I want to digest me for me to commit to one. See, I can afford to do that because girls LOVE eating guys like me. You pretty much have to settle with whatever you can get."

Troy sighed. "I guess so... Still, there's nothing like macro with someone you really click with, you know?"

"Well, it's not like I'll never settle down, though," Mitch said. "I think I'll be ready to go steady in, like, five to ten years."

"Maybe sooner if this vore fad dies out by then."

"I hope it stays around for decades," Mitch plainly stated. "People should be able to experience the joy of being swallowed by a hot girl."

"...Well, all that aside," Troy said, changing the subject back to his date, "I'm hoping this girl is receptive to the stuff I like. My coworker said that she was open to macro, but I dunno... Plus, all I know about her feet is that she's a size 6. ...You think she's one of those girls who has a plain face, but her feet are immaculate?"

"Shit, hell if I know," Mitch answered, before grabbing the TV remote and pressing a button on it, the LCD screen lighting up in response. "You'd probably know better than I would."

"Well, if her feet were ugly, I feel that my coworker would have mentioned it, or maybe she wouldn't had set us up in the first place."

"Speaking of your coworker, is she hot?" Mitch asked.

"Well, she's really attractive, and believe it or not, she's into crushing."

Mitch bore a slight expression of surprise on his face. "Really? But I guess you're not going for her because you're in the same department?"

Troy nodded. "Yep. And that aside, she has a boyfriend. He's into crushing too, she says."

"Sounds like a perfect match. ...Maybe this Dawn chick will be for you."

"Yeah, I hope so," Troy mused, just as a flash of lightning illuminated the room with bright white light, followed by a loud crash of thunder.

~~~

Booming thunder resonated throughout the air as Troy practically rushed into the Downshore Diner. Now sheltered from the downpour outside, Troy folded his wet umbrella and then looked around the diner. This being a late Friday afternoon, there were already quite a number of people seated inside, all of them likely enjoying the leisure of the end of their individual work weeks.

Troy had studied and practically memorized Dawn's features by that point, so his eyes scanned the area for her. According to Casey, his date would have beaten him there, as her workshift ends a half hour before his does. Other patrons sat and stood around the area, some obscuring his sight in some parts. He focused towards the windowside tables, where people sat in their booths: a quartet of men and women talking with each other, a man sitting alone as he read the news, and a duo of men chatting and eating their food.

Then, he saw her. Two empty booths behind the two men was a blond young woman with a pink and white head scarf tied on her head. She wore a white jacket over what looked like a purple shirt, and below the table were her pale bare legs likely from a skirt and--to his delight--her feet in flat white sandals. Even from where he stood, he could see the bright red polish on each of her toes. Her legs were crossed at the ankles, and her toes wiggled impatiently as her attention was locked onto her smart phone.

Despite being rather calm, Troy took a deep breath and began to approach her. In his mind, he wondered if she would be the one, if his long search for his perfect crusher would finally be over. Already, he was imagining himself being rendered into nothing more than a red stain on the bottom of her sandals. However, he did not have much time to linger on on those thoughts, as he had finally reached her table. She was still focused on her phone, however.

"Hi, are you Dawn?" Troy asked the young blonde.

She turned upward, and her green eyes met with his. Her eyes widened a bit, as if in shock or surprise, and her mouth looked as if it let out a silent gasp. "...Are you the guy Casey hooked me up with? Troy?"

"Yeah," Troy answered.

"...Oh." There was an air of disappointment in her tone. Troy wondered of the reasoning behind it. "Well, it's nice to meet you."

"Yeah, same here," Troy responded, before sliding into the seat opposite of her. "You already ordered?"

"Nope," she replied. "They're pretty busy right now, so I guess they haven't gotten to me yet."

"That's convenient for them, at least. They can get both our orders at the same time." Troy pulled a laminated menu from the metallic holder on the table to his right. Downshore was a diner that he was unfamiliar with; he passed by it on several occasions, but never actually visited it before that day.

"What are you gonna get?" she asked.

"I don't know... I've never been here before, so I have to see what they have."

"Really? ...Their chicken is pretty good. I think you'd like it," she suggested.

"Is that right?" Troy looked through the menu and his eyes zeroed in on a crispy chicken strip platter, served with fries. The photo used for it definitely made it look appetizing. "...Alright, I'll give the chicken strip meal a try."

Dawn gave him a thumbs up. "Cool. ...I guess we can talk until they come and take our orders. I know you work at the same place Casey does, but what do you do?"

"Well, I'm a technical accountant," Troy replied. "It... has its moments, but it's a pretty good gig. What about you?"

"I'm an attorney with Kirk & Associates," she answered.

"An attorney? That has to be a rough job."

"You have no idea. Some of the cases we take are... Ugh. But the pay is nice, and since I went to school for it, I might as well stick it out."

"That makes sense. Otherwise it would've been a waste of time and money, right?"

"Yep."

As heavy rain beat against the large window to their side, the two of them conversed about various things: more about their daily work tasks, their hobbies (they had little in common), and so on. Eventually, the waiter would take their orders, and soon after their meals would be delivered. As he chomped into the crunchy yet moist chicken, Troy found that Dawn's assessment of the joint's food had hit its mark: it was delicious, so much so that he fought the urge to completely snarf it down. Dawn, meanwhile, had ordered a rather hefty burger and was chowing into it. Between bites of their food, the two continued on with their idle chatter.

As they spoke, Troy noticed that it seemed as if she was not as enthused about the outing as he had expected her to be. Sure, she was able to keep him engaged in conversation, but there was something in her tone and body language that suggested that she was not fully enjoying herself. Troy wondered if perhaps he was not the type of man that she was looking forward to. Her initial surprise upon first seeing him did imply such a thing.

Or perhaps Troy was overthinking it, and that she simply had a long and tiring day. He wanted to hope that that was the case.

Lightning flashed from outside, and a rumble of thunder followed after.

"God, this storm," Dawn complained. "It's been like this all week. I can't wait for the sunny weather to come back."

"I'd had my fill of it, too," Troy concurred. "I didn't seriously expect it to rain all week. But I guess it's good for the plants and all that." Troy decided to go at a different angle. "Too bad for the worms, though. They're getting stepped on all over the place."

"Yeah, I stepped on a few of them this week. ...Sometimes on purpose."

'Innnnteresting...' Troy thought, as his mind briefly wandered off to her trodding on those helpless earthworms in the same sandals she currently wore. "You like stepping on things?" he asked.

"Sometimes," she answered. "Mainly if I need to. But I know some guys are into that. You know, the whole macro thing."

"Yeah." Troy tried to play it cool for the time being, even as he started to imagine himself in place of one of the previously-mentioned earthworms, completely powerless to stop her foot from coming down and crushing him to bits on the pavement.

"Like Casey and Gus. Every Saturday, they cut off all contact with the rest of the world to smash each others guts out."

"If you had a guy who wanted you to do that to him, would you?" Troy asked.

She shrugged nonchalantly. "If he wants to."

'At least she's not completely dismissive of crush,' Troy thought. 'That's far better than what I've had so far.'

Dawn took the last bite of her burger, and then sipped the Sprite soda from her glass. "But I would be more willing to swallow him, really."

'Of course you would,' Troy deadpanned internally. "Really?"

She nodded. "I mean, that's what most guys really like, right?"

"There are exceptions to every rule," Troy said. "There are probably more guys into crushing than you'd think, but they're afraid to speak out about it because they'd get crucified."

"I can understand why. It's seen as unmasculine, which is probably why there's not really the same stigma when it's a woman who wants to be crushed by a man."

"You'd think feminism would have prevented that."

Dawn shook her head. "Feminism isn't as popular as you think it is among women. We're all about equal rights, but feminism is something else entirely. ...But I don't want to get into that right now."

"Good call," Troy commented as he grabbed his own glass and began to ingest the Pepsi inside.

"The truth is, many women--probably most--want to be dominated sexually. Not rape, of course, but they love when the man takes charge and shows his power. ...Myself included."

'I wonder if she expects me to be the crusher,' Troy wondered inside of his mind.

Their young waiter approached them, displaying a friendly smile upon his face. "Are you two doing fine?"

"Yes," Dawn answered to him as she finished up her drink. "Could I get my bill?"

"Coming right up!" he replied, before turning to Troy. "What about you, sir?"

"Yeah, I'll take it," Troy answered.

"You got it!" the waiter said, before departing.

"Well, in any case," Dawn said, turning her attention back to Troy. "It was nice meeting with you. I guess today wasn't a total drag."

"Yeah, same here," Troy said. "Maybe we can meet up again sometime?"

"Um, yeah... About that..." Her eyes anxiously looked out towards the front of the diner, before meeting his again. "...I don't think it'd work out between us."

Thunder rumbled with a loud roar as those words left her mouth.

"...Oh..." Troy was demoralized. "Any particular reason?"

"I... just don't think we have enough in common to make it work out," she answered. "You seem like a nice guy and I'm sure you'll find someone you click with. I can't offer that to you, though."

"I see..."

The waiter returned, with both of their bills in hand. He placed both in front of each one, and gave them a smile. "You two have a nice day," he said, then leaving to service another customer.

Dawn took a hold of the bill, as well as her purse and phone and stood from her seat. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you. Hope you have a good weekend."

"Yeah, same to you," Troy responded, his mood dampened.

She nodded, and walked away from the booth. Troy watched as she walked to the front desk to pay off her meal; once the exchange was completed, she quickly exited the establishment and was soon out of sight.

Highly disappointed that the blind date had been a bust and left with just the beating rain to keep him company, Troy turned back around and looked down at the table, specifically upon the white glass plate on which naught but brown crumbs remained upon it. He sighed drearily, before focusing on his own tab and picking up the sheet of paper the waiter had left him with. It read $15.59.

"...Goddamn." As if in response to his blasphemy, a bright flash of lightning lit up the diner as the crash of roaring thunder sounded throughout.

~~~

Hours later, having long since gotten comfortable by changing out of his workclothes, Troy sat in the living room in his apartment, playing on his Playstation 3. He was alone; even when he had arrived home, there was no sign that Mitch had stepped foot into their apartment at all. In a way, he was almost thankful of the quietness of the apartment. Aside from the occasional rumble of thunder, that was.

At present, he was playing Saints Row IV, a game similar to the infamous Grand Theft Auto series. What made this particular entry stand out was twofold for Troy: First, being able to design his character as he wanted, even down to the sex; and second, the introduction of superpowers alongside the vast arsenal of firearms and other weapons available. In this game's case, the superpowers were explained by the fact that the main setting took place in a type of virtual reality.

Most significantly, one of the superpowers was the ability to shrink anyone close by, and even better, the shrunken victims could be treaded upon in a gory fashion. It did not matter if they were random pedestrians or the game's alien antagonists; the game placed no limits on whom was the target of the player's wrath. It was for this reason why Troy designed his player character as a young dark-haired woman, and dressed her in a tanktop, shorts, and flip-flops.

Perhaps to get his mind off of the disappointing end that his date was, he decided to lose himself in the game, making his femme fatale character shrink and trample as many people and aliens as she could.

In actuality, the shrunken victims were bigger than he would have liked, and the stomping and crushing effects were rather crude. But at present, there was no other commercial game that even gave him half the options that this one did.

"Still think I'm just a pretty face!?" his character shouted as a shrunken alien burst into bloody chunks under her feet.

Troy continued on with his ingame massacre, even as his character's notoriety rose and much tougher enemies appeared, eventually reaching a point where his enemies were immune to the shrinking power.

"Guess it's time to take out the trash again," Troy commented, as he prepared his character's much more destructive abilities.

However, his smartphone started to buzz with a tune. He paused the game and picked the device up, looking at the caller ID as he did so. It read Casey.

Accepting the call, he brought the phone to his ear. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, what're you doing?" Casey asked on the other side.

"Just sitting here playing the game. Why, what's up?"

"Well, I heard about your date from Dawn. I'm sorry it didn't work out."

"Yeah, it's a shame. She said we didn't have much in common."

"That's what she told you? ...Huh."

Troy found his peculiar. "Wait, was that a lie?"

Casey sighed. "Kind of, but... Well, how do I say this? When I told her about you, I didn't have a picture of you. She asked me if you were 'tall, dark, and handsome', and I said you were. I mean, it's technically right, right? I didn't think it'd be a big deal."

"'Tall, dark, and handsome'? That's her type?"

"Yep."

"Well, I'm six-foot-even, so I'd like to think I'm pretty tall, but was she expecting taller?"

"No, that's not it... It's because..." She sighed again. "I am SO sorry, but it's because you're Black."

Troy was rather surprised to hear this, but upon thinking on it, it seemed the pieces had fallen in place. "I see... I guess I'm not the type of 'dark' she was looking for. You didn't know it'd be a problem for her?"

"No. I mean... She always dated White guys and Latinos, but she never ever said to me about not liking Black guys before now. But she made me promise to show her a picture next time I try to set her up."

"Well, I guess it is what it is," Troy said. "And I think it explains why she recommended the chicken to me."

"Ohmygod, are you serious!?" Casey sounded flabbergasted.

"To be fair, it was good chicken, so maybe she didn't mean to stereotype. Oh well."

"Honestly, you're taking this pretty well. I mean, her rejecting you only because of your race."

"Don't get me wrong, it does sting," Troy said. "But if I let it drag me down, then it'll just hurt me in the long run. Guess I'll keep looking for someone who won't make it a big deal."

"Glad to hear that," Casey said. "You're a pretty headstrong guy, Troy. I'm sure any girl would love to have you if they could. ...Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. Gus and I are about to have an outing ourselves. It's not raining as bad as it was earlier, so we should still be good."

"Think he'll get Tails again tomorrow?" Troy jokingly asked.

Casey let out a short laugh. "Knowing my luck? Probably. But the instant it's Heads? Ooh boy! I'm really gonna give my feet a workout!"

Troy could feel the blood rushing to his nether regions as he imagined Casey trampling and crushing her tiny boyfriend over and over again with her bare feet. "That'd be a sight to see," he said. In his mind, her boyfriend was crushed flat, embedded upon the creamy white sole of his girlfriend in a crimson mess.

"Yeah, well too bad! Members only!" She teased.

Troy chuckled. "Yeah, I know. I'm visiting my barber tomorrow, anyway."

"Sounds good. Well, I'll let you go now. You have a good weekend."

"Yeah, you too." With that, the call ended, and Troy placed the smartphone back on the couch besides him.

As he resumed his carnage inside of the video game, he wondered what it would have been like if Casey was his girlfriend instead. The two of them got along very well and had just about the same tastes in macro, though he wondered if he could bring himself to playing the role of a giant for her. Her size 8 feet were very alluring, and every so often he would fantasize that it was he instead of her boyfriend who would be flattened underneath them. Barefoot or in her sandals, it did not matter; the end result would be him reduced to a bloody mess regardless.

Alas, it was not meant to be, and Troy was not deluded enough to believe otherwise.

His search would have to continue.

~~~

Later that night, Troy once again logged onto MacroMeet to see if fortune would shine upon him for once. Unfortunately, there were no responses to any of the messages that he had sent in the past week, and no one new seemed to appear in his search results.

Furthermore, he noticed that Jeane, the woman who cancelled on him at the last minute the previous week, had deleted her profile. The initial message he sent to her, which was in his Sent folder, simply had "Deleted user" as its recipient. It seemed that any hope that she wasn't a lost cause had been quashed. Troy wondered just what her deal was, and why she suddenly backed out of their date. Perhaps it was a mystery that would never be solved.

With nothing else to do, Troy logged off of the site and went web-surfing elsewhere.

~~~

Early the following afternoon, Troy sat in a barber seat inside of the barbershop that he frequented on a semi-regular basis. As it was a Saturday, the place was rather busy, even with the rain outside; a number of men, young and old, were already being serviced, while several more awaited their turns. Luckily, the widescreen television, their own smartphones, and magazines and newspapers kept them occupied until there was a free seat.

As the shop was located right on the line between the city's midtown and one of its poorer neighborhoods, most of the patrons reflected those demographics. However, said neighborhood was a relatively nice place with no major issues or incidents that Troy could recall. Good, he thought, as he likely wouldn't have bothered with this place if it was a dangerous area.

Troy himself drowned out the noise of the TV, it playing sports highlights, and that of the other men talking with each other and discussing and even debating on various things, from sports to politics. He instead focused on his own smartphone; specifically, he was once again on Tinder, searching for someone to connect with on the service.

While there were a number of attractive women on the site, Troy found himself swiping left more often than not. A brief look at their profiles showed to him that they were not worth wasting his time with.

"You always on your phone, huh?" said Mr. Brown, the man currently trimming Troy's hair with his black-and-white clippers. He was a portly Black man in his late-50s, whose hairline had already receded to the back of his scalp. He himself was a rather nice fellow, and was considered the best in the shop, a reputation that he fought to maintain. "What is that, anyway? Somethin' to meet ladies with?"

"Yeah," Troy answered. "It's called Tinder, and it's a matchmaking service that matches you based on your profiles. It's not perfect, though..."

"Man... Phones can do so much stuff now," Mr. Brown mused as the blades cut on the hair on the back of Troy's head. "Too much, really."

"Phones have basically become computers now," Troy said. "I mean, you have the Internet, YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, music, games, and planners, and more, all in one small package, and all that on top of being able to make calls. It's crazy, really."

"Sometimes I wish they just kept it simple, but you kids want convenience. I can't barely work my own phone."

"With the way tech is progressing, phones are going to be doing some insane things not even five years from now."

Mr. Brown scoffed. "Oh I can't wait. But getting back to before... You looking to get with someone?"

"Yeah," Troy answered. "It's not going too well. I had a date yesterday, but it was a bomb."

"Really? She didn't like you?" Mr. Brown sounded surprised to hear this information.

"I talked to her friend who set us up, and it was because I..." Troy decided not to share the true reason. "...Basically, I wasn't a match for her."

"So, you back on the prowl?"

"Yep."

"Hmm..." He sounded as if there was something inside of his head that he was mulling over.

Troy resumed his browsing of his Tinder app as Mr. Brown continued working on his scalp. On the screen was a smiling redhead, but she was rather overweight; swipe left. Next was a blonde woman showing off her elaborate tattoos on her arms and neck; swipe left. After her was a picture of a brown-haired woman who looked attractive enough... except in the photo was a young child, likely her own; swipe left.

"I was thinking," Mr. Brown suddenly spoke. "If you want, I can hook you up with someone."

This got Troy's attention. "Really?"

"Mm-hm. My niece's been single for a while now, and she asked me if I knew anyone who was also single. How old are you? Twenty five, twenty six...?"

"Twenty-six," Troy answered.

"She's thirty-one. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all," Troy said.

"Alright, and don't worry. She ain't fat or ugly or nothing." Mr. Brown asked. "When're you free?"

"I don't have anything planned for the rest of the day, so... tonight, I guess. Or tomorrow."

"Alright, I'll get in touch with her and see if you two can meet up later today. I'll also give you a picture of her if she says yes. Then you can look out for her wherever you decide to meet up."

"Alright, cool. You got my number, right?"

"Memorized!" Mr. Brown bragged. "That's one thing us oldies have over you kids: we actually take time to remember phone numbers and not be too reliant on just clicking names."

"Yeah, you have a point. Hmm..." Troy began to wonder about Mr. Brown's niece, and what kind of person she was. He did not know what she looked like, and he would not until she agreed to the blind date. Until then, he could only imagine if it would go well, or if it'd be another disaster. Beyond that, he also wondered what her feelings on macro were.

But first, she had to say "yes".

~~~

Mr. Brown's niece did indeed say "yes".

Upon getting confirmation from Mr. Brown, Troy received a photo of her and her phone number. He spoke briefly with her to set up a time and place to meet up later that day, and also sent her a picture of himself. Dressing himself in a sweater vest over a long-sleeved shirt with a necktie and slacks, he headed out to their meeting place: a rather fancy restaurant named "Clemont's".

It had since stopped raining, but clouds still lingered overhead and the ground and pavement were still wet. Even so, Troy was glad to finally have some reprieve from the downpour that occurred all week.

Eventually making it to the establishment, Troy opted to wait in the main lobby for his date. He let the front receptionist know of his plan, and she was understanding of it. Sitting on one of the chairs, while he did fiddle with his smartphone, he kept a constant and anxious watch on the entrance. Occasionally, other people would come in, usually a couple or a larger group. This being a Saturday, Troy knew that the place would become rather busy in only a matter of time.

Speaking of time, it had just passed 7:30pm, the appointed time of their meeting. Troy wondered how much longer he would have to wait before she showed up.

He didn't have to wait long.

Minutes later--just as the sun broke through the clouds and shined through the doorway with an almost-blinding glare amplified by its light reflecting from the wet ground--his date had arrived. His eyes took in her physical appearance: that of an African-American woman with black curly hair, dark eyes, thick lips with matte brown lipstick, and a milk chocolate skin tone. Her slim yet curvy body and her youthful face almost defied her early-30s age. Carrying a black purse on her elbow, she donned a light tan jacket over a knee-length, form-fitting red dress and wore red strappy heeled sandals, showing off her rather large yet stunning and slender feet with each of their toes donning a french pedicure.

This ebony beauty was his date: Dawn.

Troy found it amusing that she had the same name as his date from the day before. He hoped that, unlike that one, this outing would go well for him.

He stood up, and Dawn immediately spotted him. She smiled as the two of the approached. With her heels, she was just as tall as he was.

"Troy, right?" she asked.

"Yep," Troy responded. "It's very nice to meet you, Dawn." He extended his hand.

"Same to you," she said as she grabbed his hand and gave it a firm shake. "I'm really looking forward to getting to know you. You're a pretty handsome guy."

Troy was flattered. "Thanks. You're quite beautiful yourself. And you walked in just as the sun came out. I could have sworn that there was an angel chorus playing," he joked. "I wonder if that's a sign?"

"Wow, that's a bit much," Dawn responded. "I'm certainly no angel. ...Because I'd give them a run for their money." She laughed.

"Oh, is that right?" Troy said with a chuckle. "I guess we'll see about that. But first, we have to get a table."

The couple walked the receptionist, who after booking them hailed a waitress who led them further inside of the restaurant. There was a mishmash of red and golden colors between the carpet, the tables and chairs, and the light fixtures that hung from above, and the windows offered a great view of the nearby river. High-class music also played through the speakers from the ceiling. This fancy establishment was bustling with activity, from both the busy workers and its customers. Some had already received their meals and were eating them, while others simply talked amongst themselves as they waited for their own food to arrive.

Their waitress led them to a table on the opposite side away from the window seats, which had all been occupied.

"Here are your menus," the young waitress said as she handed the couple the laminated menus. "I'll be back to take your orders."

"Thank you, miss," Troy said, garnering a smile from her in response before she departed. Being the gentleman, Troy pulled out the seat nearest to Dawn, and she sat down in it and placed her purse onto the table. Troy made his way across the table to his own seat as Dawn removed her jacket and hung it on the back of her seat.

"This is a really fancy place," Dawn noted of the establishment. "You come here often?"

"This is my first time here, actually," Troy answered.

"Really? So I guess we're both going in dark, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Troy said as he grabbed his menu, while Dawn did the same. Troy's eyes drifted downward as he studied through it. Lots of fancy names, some of which were French.

"What're you getting?" Dawn asked, her eyes still locked onto her own menu.

"Uh..." Troy glanced upon a picture of a juicy, tender steak. "I guess the steak. It looks pretty good."

"...Alright, I'll get that as well." Dawn nodded, and then placed her menu onto the table in front of her. "In the meantime, we can get to know each other a little more."

Troy put his own menu onto the table as well. "Yeah, you're right."

"My uncle says that you were having trouble finding someone. ...That's surprising, because you're a pretty good-looking young guy."

"Well..." Troy did not want to tell her of the actual reason--that no one he met matched with him when it came to his macro interests--at least not right away. "The girls I've been on dates with, we didn't really click. Guess because we didn't have much in common, or I wasn't the kind of guy they wanted."

"That's too bad," Dawn said, somewhat sympathetically. "What are you into? And no holding back; be honest."

"Uh... Well, I'm a bit of a techie, since I like computers and tablets and stuff. I like playing video games whenever I have the time, I watch stuff like Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Arrow, and so on. I used to watch anime, but I've lost interest in it. Too much stupid stuff out nowadays."

"Wow, you're a bit of a nerd, aren't you?" Dawn stated bluntly.

"Well, yeah," Troy admitted, a bit flustered. "But-"

She laughed. "Don't worry about it. I'm a nerd, too. A big one, actually."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh! I'm really into computers, but I kind of have to be, because that's my career."

"What do you do?" Troy asked.

"I'm a programmer," Dawn answered.

"Whoa, seriously?" Troy was genuinely surprised to hear this. "What's that like? I was seriously considering making that my major back in college."

"It has its ups and downs," she said, "and looking for even one tiny mistake that could ruin the whole code is a pain, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. What about you?"

"I'm a technical accountant," Troy answered. "I manage the accounts of several clients, and there's a lot of go-between with us and them. It's a pretty tough job when it wants to be, but it's a pretty solid gig."

"Sounds tough," Dawn said. "I dunno... I'd rather keep away at my desk and write up code. ...Or watch Doctor Who."

"You're into Doctor Who? Same here. Tell me, which Doctor is your favorite?"

"Oh, that's easy. The Tenth one, David Tennant," she replied quickly.

Troy grinned. "I think I'm liking you already."

Dawn smiled bashfully. "Oh really?"

Troy and Dawn conversed throughout their dinner together, so much so that they made somewhat slow progress on their respective-but-identical meals after they had been delivered. The two had a number of shared interests and hobbies, which provided great conversational pieces, and they also talked more of their jobs and significant events that occurred there. Dawn was very attentive and engaged him, and the two shared many laughs together. Troy was exuberant that he had so much in common with her, and that she seemed to clearly hold an interest in him as well.

Of course, there was still the matter of her thoughts on macro. Even with them getting along so well so far, a negative opinion on his interest in crushing or even macro itself could sour the whole thing. On the flipside, he was enjoying himself with her so much that he didn't want to take that risk.

"There's one thing I need to ask, though," Dawn said as she prodded the remaining third of her tender steak with her fork. "...It's kind of important."

With how much they had in common, Troy wondered if she had read his mind. "Oh? What's that?" he asked, his tone one of concern.

Her eyes looked right into his. "Your religion. Are you a Christian? And again, be honest."

"Oh..." Troy should have seen this coming. He recalled a conversation he had with Mitch the week prior about how it was very common for Black women to be hardcore Christians, which as a non-religious apostate made it difficult for him to get into a relationship with them. He wondered if it would be this that would break the camel's back, so to speak.

Yet, she wanted honesty.

"I... don't really believe in that," Troy calmly answered.

"Really?"

"I was raised a Christian by my folks--my mom, really--but I decided after going to college that it wasn't for me. In my eyes, science explains away too much of the stuff that the Bible says. I mean, Jesus himself was a good teacher, but as far as it explaining how the world works and all that, I think it's... nonsense, to be frank." Troy wondered if he had been too honest.

"Hm." Dawn mumbled as she picked at her steak. Troy became anxious for her response, wondering if it would be downhill from here on out.

He was already preparing for the date to be deemed yet another failure.

"I agree," she said after a bit of a pause.

Troy was taken aback by her response. "Wait, what?"

She smiled slyly. "Surprised?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"I don't blame you," Dawn said. "Black apostates aren't exactly common. But I think there's more to life than what the Bible says, so I haven't adopted it into my worldview. Like you said, science explains pretty much everything instead of just saying 'God did it'. Of course, I don't go around telling people they're stupid for believing that; it's only when they try to get at me about it when I go off on them. Plus, I hate when people use their religion to judge or persecute other people."

Troy sipped on the lemonade from his glass. "You sound just like me. ...Except I just try to avoid that argument as much as possible. It's not really worth it, and you won't change any minds."

"Hah! Very true." Dawn finally pulled off a piece of her steak with her fork, and shoved it into her mouth.

This woman so far did seem like a great match for Troy, even before getting into the rather murky subject of macro. He wondered if he should bring that up as well; after all, it was better to get it out of the way early and spare himself the possible heartbreak later if they did start to get serious.

On the other hand, it was so rare for him to find someone that he truly clicked with that he wanted to play things carefully. If they did go steady, perhaps he could introduce her to his macro interests and ease her into the idea of squashing him. Even just being able to suckle her toes would be more play than he had gotten since... Since Dorothy, actually. That probably may not have been the case if Vince Vane had not have said what he did.

Troy decided to keep the subject under wraps for the timebeing.

"This really is some good steak!" she raved. "Give my regards to the chef!"

"It is delicious, isn't it?" Troy said. "But I have a question for you. Out of curiosity, what do you think about Tyler Perry?"

Her face contorted into a disgusted expression. "Gutter trash!" she proclaimed.

Troy laughed. "I'll toast to that!" He picked up his glass and held it towards her. She did the same, and the two glasses clanged against one another.

The two continued their banter as they finished off their meals, long after night had fallen. When their bill had finally arrived, Troy offered to--more like insisted upon--paying for the whole meal himself. It was a rather hefty tab, but Troy felt that it was worth it. Once the payment went through, and then realizing how late that it had gotten, he and Dawn decided that it was about time to call it a night.

After gathering their respective belongings and leaving a tip for the friendly waitress who served them, the two stood and departed from their table and headed out into the lobby.

"You know, I had a really good time," Dawn complemented, stopping in front of the entrance. "You're a sweet guy, and I'd love to get together again. ...But next time, let's do something less fancy."

"I have no problem with that," Troy said. "When are you next free?"

"Well, tomorrow I'm pretty busy with a friend's baby shower, but next week, I'm open for the whole weekend."

"Sounds good. I'll give you a call soon."

Dawn smiled. "I look forward to it," she said with a friendly nod. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you, Troy. I hope you have a good night."

"Same to you, Dawn," Troy replied, with a bashful smile.

She leaned in and the two hugged each other. After which, she walked through the glass doors and, after waving at him, she walked to her right and was soon out of Troy's sight.

Troy stood there momentarily, reflecting upon the date. It was easy to say that it was a success, considerably so. It seemed so long since he was able to get a second date out of a woman; he was almost at a loss of what came next, but he figured that he would handle it as it came.

He wondered if the result would have been the same if he had mentioned his tastes in macro. Or if the subject would tear them apart if he were to bring it up the next time they talked. He wondered if she was yet another "vore-poser" or if she even had interest in macro at all. Those were some rather crucial questions that he felt that he needed to know as soon as he could.

But for now, he took solace in the fact that he would have at least one more date with the beautiful and alluring Dawn.

~~~

Entering his apartment, Troy was met with loud chatter and laughter. Making his way further inside confirmed not only Mitch's presence in the living room, but that he was currently in the company of Ethan and two women; one with shoulder-length sandy hair and a slim build who sat on Ethan's lap, and the other chubbier one who wore red-rimmed glasses and had streaks of blue dye in her black hair. Of note, Troy recognized the sandy-haired woman as Ethan's companion from the macro party the previous week, who had carried him out of the room when the shrinking had started.

The TV was displaying a film onscreen, and on the table in front of them were several beer bottles, two empty, two partially full, and the last two unopened. There were also two boxes of pepperoni pizza, the opened box on the top with only three large slices left.

"What's all this?" Troy asked as he walked into the room.

Mitch waved. "Hey, dude."

"How's it going, Troy?" Ethan greeted. "I heard you had a date tonight."

"Yep." Troy nodded. "But I'm surprised to see you all here. I thought you'd be out partying or something."

"Nah, we decided to take it easy tonight," Mitch said. "So, we got some grub and decided to chill here with Netflix."

"I'm sure you all are gonna start eating each other too, right?" Troy teased.

"Probably," Mitch answered, "but for now, we're just gonna take it easy. Oh, and these two ladies, the girl with Ethan is Sandra, and her friend is Harriet. Ladies, this is my roommate Troy."

Both women smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you," Harriet greeted.

"Didn't I see you at the party last week?" Sandra asked. "I thought I did."

"I was there," Troy stated.

"That's what I thought. I didn't spend too much time downstairs, since me and Ethan went off to... Well, we did our own thing for most of the night."

"I wasn't able to make it," Harriet said. "Maybe next time."

"Yeah, you should totally come!" Ethan told her. "But I don't know when I'll throw the next one. I'll let you all know."

"But enough about that," Sandra said, before focusing back on Troy. "How was your date?"

"Oh, uh... It went pretty well, actually," Troy answered.

Mitch was flabbergasted. "Get out! You seriously had a good date?!"

"Yep. We had a lot in common, and we got along pretty well."

"Even with macro?"

"Uh... That subject never came up."

"...Oh... Well, is it too early to celebrate, then?"

"We'll see," Troy said.

"Lots of girls like macro," Sandra commented. "Or at least, they're open to it. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

'That's what you think,' Troy thought. "I hope so," Troy said, not wanting to delve further into his worries, at least not with her.

"Oh, Sandra?" Harriet called as she stood from her seat. "Can you come with me to the bathroom for a minute?"

"Sure." Moving herself from Ethan, she accompanied her friend out of the living room, and Troy watched as the two walked into the hallway and disappeared into the bathroom, the sound of its door closing confirming that they had reached their destination.

"I wonder what they both have to go in there for?" Mitch wondered as he paused the movie playing on the TV.

"Girl business, I guess," Ethan surmised. "...Anyway, Troy. I talked to Rebecca a few days ago, and she told me that you like crush. Like, 'stepping on' crush."

Troy winced. His previously great mood had been somewhat soured by Ethan suddenly bringing that up, and that Rebecca had told him that in the first place. It seemed that the both of them were lacking in tact.

He sighed. "Why did she tell you that?"

"Rebecca's never been good with keeping secrets," Ethan said. "She's a gossip. That's why I don't tell her anything."

Troy was annoyed; he wondered how many people she had told. "Dammit, Rebecca. ...And the thing is, I didn't even outright tell her. We were talking in her car, and I went on a bit of a rant about Vince Vane, and I guess she got the hint."

"That's what she told me."

"Don't beat the guy up about it," Mitch interjected towards Ethan.

"I'm not," Ethan said. "I don't get it myself, but I'm not gonna act like you're some kind of freak for it. You like what you like, and as long as you're not hurting anyone, it's not really my place to judge."

Troy was surprised and delighted to hear this from Ethan. It seemed that he had misjudged him. "Thanks, man."

"No problem. But my point in bringing that up was: you know how people feel about that. I'm wondering if your date will play along. Seems like that could really shut things down between you and your girl."

Troy knew that Ethan had a point. "You're right. It is a pretty important thing that I need to find out. I'll have to find the best way to bring it up."

"Yeah," Mitch said. "You didn't meet this girl on MacroMeet or anything, so you're gonna have to be tactful about it."

Troy nodded. "Uh-huh. It's only been one date, but I really like this girl. I hope that it doesn't go all Hiroshima on me. At the very least, I could ease her into it if she's neutral about it."

"Well, whatever happens, I'm hoping for the best," Ethan said, before reaching for one of the beer bottles.

"Same here, dude," Mitch added.

Troy could not help but hold back his smile. "Thanks, guys."

"No prob," Ethan said. "If Sandra and Harriet hadn't've left, I wouldn't have brought it up. Those two aren't exactly open-minded about it, either."

As if on cue, they heard the bathroom door open, and Sandra and Harriet both returned to the living room, retaking their previous seats. Ethan wrapped his arms around Sandra as her bum met with his waist.

"What did you both go in there for?" Mitch asked Harriet.

"Ladies' business," she sternly replied.

"Are you gonna join us, Troy?" Sandra asked him.

"Maybe later," Troy answered. "First, I'm gonna get out of these clothes."

"Alright, if you do come, we still have plenty of pizza left," Mitch said. "If you're hungry, that is."

Troy nodded. "Got it."

Leaving the group to their own chatter as the film started back up, Troy exited the living room and headed into his bedroom. It was dark inside, due to no light having been turned on. He made his way through the darkness and switched on the lamp on his shelf. Then, he sat on his bed and kicked off his shoes, before lying back onto the mattress.

Many things went through his head. Mainly thoughts of Dawn, and their potential future. Perhaps he was getting ahead of himself, but he truly did get a great vibe from her. They connected on so many levels that it was almost uncanny. Even the age difference, albeit somewhat minor, did not prove to be an issue. She was a beautiful woman with a very nice mind, a very nice figure, and even a very nice pair of feet. His mind even wandered off to the idea of being mashed up underneath them, or being squeezed between her brown toes.

On that note, he realized--and Mitch and Ethan agreed--that macro was something that he had to bring up as soon as he could. There was no guarantee that she would be into it, or if she was, if she would be okay with the idea of crushing him underfoot like he would have wanted. As much as he liked her so far, he was unsure if he would be able to continue things with her if she was not receptive of his tastes. He acknowledged the selfishness of that mindset, but at the same time, a relationship should be about compromise. To wit, he put up with Dorothy's increasing desire to eat him while they were together, and even outside of macro, he indulged her in the kinks that she had.

If it came down to it, Troy was even willing to play the giant himself if it meant that he would also receive the same from her.

Troy exhaled deeply. Whatever the near future held for him, he was rather eager to see it through, one way or the other.

Deciding not to let it bother him for the timebeing, he sat up and began to undress himself and ultimately unwind.

~~~

The following week seemed to breeze by. At work on Monday, Troy spoke to Casey about his date, and she too found amusement in the shared names of both of his dates on the preceding weekend. Troy also teased her about her getting Tails once again with her boyfriend; it truly did seem as if Lady Luck was out to get her. Casey, as well as Bill, also echoed Mitch and Ethan's sentiments; that Troy should find out "Dawn #2's" thoughts on macro as soon as he could.

Throughout the week, Troy and Dawn talked and texted each other whenever they could, and even made time to have lunch with each other on Thursday. She considered it a "mini-date", and the two chatted about their work day thus far and even talked about their respective coworkers. Between talking and eating, Troy's spirits for the day were lifted, and it gave him the energy to get through the otherwise busy week.

However, Troy still did not find an opportune time to bring up the subject of macro. He knew that the longer it went on, the worse it could be for both if they were incompatible in that regard.

Soon, the weekend had finally arrived, and by then, Troy had decided where their second official date would take place: the annual county fair.

Even as they arrived late in the evening of that Saturday, the fair was bustling with human activity, both young and old. There were various game booths set up all over the place, many food stands, petting zoos, and rides such as a marigold-round, a ferris wheel, and even a haunted house. The sun had already set, and the air was filled with both upbeat music and the smell of food.

"So, what should we do first?" Dawn asked, seemingly overwhelmed by the atmosphere.

"The haunted house?" Troy suggested.

She shivered. "Oh hell no..."

"What's the matter, scared?" he teased.

"Yes, actually," she admitted.

"C'mon. It's a county fair. How scary could it be?"

Turned out, it was extremely frightening. There was little light inside, and it seemed as if screeching ghouls, goblins, and demons jumped out at them with every turn they took. Often, what would seem like an innocent corridor or room would reveal itself host to a specter leaping right at them. Even Troy found himself screaming like a schoolgirl, even as Dawn clung tightly to him and buried her face into his shoulder. Between the scares, Troy noticed that some of the gimmicks were operated by tiny people wearing black. Using the Minimizer Program to terrify people was rather ingenious, though they were far from floor level; rightfully so as one especially-terrified patron could easily trample one of them out of fear or malice.

Troy thought about mentioning them to Dawn, and perhaps using it as a jumping-off point to the macro conversation he needed to have, but he did not find much opportunity to do so, as more terror awaited the couple within.

"I need to learn to keep my mouth shut," Troy commented as the two finally exited the manor. "Shit, that was scary."

Dawn still clung tightly to his arm. "Tell me about it. Brr... You were screaming like a little girl."

"I was not!" Troy responded, half-jokingly. "That was the ghost."

Dawn chuckled. "If you say so, Mr. Soprano."

"Cute..." Troy deadpanned.

Not letting the terror of the haunted house bring them down, the two spent their night with much more light-hearted festivities. They played the various games at the booths, visited some of the stranger attractions such as the house of mirrors, danced at the small concert that played, and ate the food and sweets that were being offered. Through it all, they enjoyed each other's company; Troy was very happy to have had so much fun with a woman again. It was something that he sorely missed.

He truly hoped that she was the one.

The night went on, and eventually the festivities began to wind down for the night. People had started to leave, especially those there with their children. Troy and Dawn decided to follow suit. By this point, the two had taken to holding hands with each other; in Dawn's case, her left hand was clutched firmly in his, while her other arm was wrapped around a large plush doll modeled after the Pokemon Fennekin that Troy had won her in one of the game booths, while in Troy's other hand was a bag of other souvenirs from the fair.

"You know," Dawn said as the two walked towards her car in the lot, "I haven't been to that fair in years. I think the last time I was here was when I was in middle school."

"Really? Damn. That was actually my first time ever. But it was fun. I'm glad I had someone to go with, though. I couldn't imagine being here by myself."

"Same here. Everyone was having so much fun with each other, so I'm glad I wasn't left out."

As they walked, Troy took occasional glances down towards the ground. In particular, he was sneaking peaks at Dawn's feet, illuminated by the lights they passed by; still donning the French pedicure from the week before, they were clad in turquoise thong sandals, the color matching the short-sleeved shirt that she wore. Her feet were quite alluring, he thought. Once again, his mind began to wander, fantasizing about her sandaled feet trodding upon his shrunken form as if he was nothing more than a pathetic bug to her, over and over again.

"...Here we are," Dawn said as her hand pulled from his.

"Oh!" Troy was snapped out of his daydream. Indeed, they had reached her white 2008 Ford Fusion. "We're here already?"

She turned to face him. "Well, yeah. Wow, you were out of it, weren't you?"

Troy chuckled nervously. "Sorry. I was just thinking about something."

"About what?" Dawn curiously asked. "I did notice you kept looking down, like right at the ground."

"Oh..." Seemed as if he had been busted. "I didn't mean to make it so obvious."

"Mission failed," she teased. "Alright, out with it."

With a slump of his shoulders, Troy exhaled. "I was looking at your feet."

"My feet? You have a foot fetish?"

"Yeah..." Troy admitted.

Dawn smiled. "Okay."

Once again, Troy was surprised. "You're okay with that?"

"Why not? I take good care of my feet, as you see. What do you think about them? And, again, be honest."

Troy looked down at her brown-skinned peds. "They're beautiful."

"You think so?"

Troy nodded and smiled. "Definitely."

Dawn blushed. "Well, thank you! It's great to finally have them get some attention."

"They definitely deserve the attention."

Dawn giggled. "I was thinking... Why don't we head back to my place, and see if we can't get these beautiful toes into your mouth?"

Troy became excited, though he tried not to make it obvious. "Sounds great."

"Alright, let's go."

The two entered into her car, and they soon departed from the state fair grounds. As they drove and talked during the ride, Troy's mind began to anticipate what was in store for him that night. That she was so accepting of his foot fetish was a big step forward, and even thinking about playing around with her feet got him hard below his waist. Despite that, he knew it did not necessarily mean that she would be open to crushing him. Even so, while he wanted to contain his excitement, he could not help but feel gleeful that he had gotten further than any woman he had dated in the past months, even taking his various one-night stands into account.

Perhaps there was hope after all.

~~~

The two had arrived to Dawn's one-story brick house, located in a rather nice, somewhat forested part of the city. Not quite suburban, but there was a notable difference between her neighborhood and that of some of the surrounding areas. The neighborhood was quiet, with most of its inhabitants inside their own homes winding down for the night; however, the neighborhood was still well-lit, thanks to the pole lights lining the street as well as the illuminated porch lights on a number of the homes.

Having tossed aside the souvenirs onto the living room couch, Troy and Dawn practically began to make out with each other as soon as they entered her bedroom. They stood in the middle of the room--locked in their passionate embrace--for some time, until their lust led them to her bed. She fell back onto it, with Troy on top of her, while their lips remained locked on the other for quite some time, even Frenching each other as their tongues danced with one another.

Troy then pulled back from her face slightly, and began to pecker her neck with kisses. She moaned as she stretched her neck as he did this, and all the while, he started to unbutton her shirt. Afterwards, he moved downward, his lips marking a trail from her neck, to her bosom, and then down to her navel, which he noticed for the first time was pierced with a small emerald ring.

Before long, he turned his attention towards her delicate feet, still clad in their sandals. Moving towards them, he took her left foot into his hand, and began to kiss on her instep and toes, focusing primarily on the latter. Dawn's toes flexed and wiggled as his lips met with them, and his tongue began to slather onto them, from the flesh to the nails. He took her other foot and did the same to it, kissing and licking it in the same manner as the previous one.

After a while, he unbuckled her right sandal and slipped it from its foot, dropping the shoe onto the floor afterwards. He grabbed ahold of the foot, and after repositioning himself on her bed, brought her foot to his mouth and began to suckle on its toes. Starting with the biggest toe, he took in each of its digits one at a time, his tongue rubbing against the underside of them and between each one, taking in the slight saline taste of her foot. Dawn moaned as he continued on with this, as well as planting kisses onto her cream-colored sole and licking it. After several minutes of relishing in this foot worship, he grabbed her other foot and after removing its sandal, he did the same to it. Meanwhile, Dawn pressed her free foot against his crotch, and against his long-since hardened manhood.

Troy was extremely excited and happy that he was finally able to do this once again with a woman, and one with whom he had enjoyed her company. Both of them were completely immersed in his oral foot service, and their passions were at a high.

"You really have beautiful feet," Troy complemented. "So big and so beautiful. What size are you?"

"Ten-and-a-half," she answered.

"Awesome," Troy purred as he rubbed the soft sole of her foot against his cheek. "Nice and big."

As he continued to play with her foot, Troy wondered if now would be the time to bring up the burning questions he had for her regarding macro. But would such a think kill the mood? Even a simple "no" could ruin everything that he had built with her, and no doubt she could be heartbroken and feel betrayed if he dumped her just for that. On the flipside, since they had such a strong connection with each other, perhaps he could work to turn that potential "no" into a "maybe" and even a "yes" down the line. She was such an attractive woman, and they had so much in common, that it seemed to let all of that go to waste.

He decided to go for it.

"I have another question," Troy said as he began to massage her foot with both hands.

"Hm? What is it?"

Troy's heart began to race with trepidation. "What do you think about macro play?"

"I have no problem with it, like, at all."

'Jackpot,' Troy thought, though he knew it was too soon to celebrate. That was only just one part of his inquiry.

"Actually, I've been wanting to do it with a guy for a long time, but I haven't been able to find one who's willing," she said.

"Why's that?"

"Most guys are into being eaten, swallowed alive. Or they want me to smoosh them under my ass, especially Black guys. But there's something I'd really like to do."

"And what's that?"

"Promise me you won't freak out?"

"Promise."

"Okay." She took a deep breath and exhaled. "I... want a guy who will let me step on him. Like, splatter his guts all over the floor."

Troy's eyes widened in shock with this revelation. His heart skipped a beat, and the movement of his hands upon her foot ceased immediately.

"What's wrong?" Dawn sounded a bit concerned. "Don't tell me you're turned off."

"No, not at all," Troy said. He wanted to sound cool and calm, but if one were to look inside of his head at that moment, they would find that he was jumping and flipping off of the walls in jubilance while Kool & The Gang's "Celebration" played as confetti fell all over the place.

"Since you brought it up, I'm guessing you're into macro? What do you like? And like I keep saying, be honest."

"Same thing," Troy answered as he resumed his foot rubbing. "I mean, shrinking and having a lovely lady such as yourself stepping on me."

"REALLY?!" Dawn exclaimed in shocked exuberance; so much so that she jerked her foot and quite nearly kicked Troy in the face by accident. "Oh shit! Seriously!?"

"Yep." Troy kissed her foot.

"Oh my god..." Dawn laid down onto her bed. "I can't believe I finally found you. You're like the perfect guy: young, fit, handsome, and we like carbon copies when it comes to stuff we like. Where have you been all this time?"

"Dating other girls," Troy said. "But none of them clicked with me. But you... I think I finally hit the cosmic jackpot." He planted another kiss on her foot. "I would be honored to be your first victim for your lovely feet. They deserve it."

Dawn giggled. "Oh, I can't wait. ...But let's do it tomorrow. Tonight, I want to get to know you better."

"You got it." With one last kiss on her foot, Troy moved back over to her upper body. Wrapping his arms around her torso while she did the same, the two began to make out once more. Flipping him onto his back, Dawn sat up and pulled her arms out of her unbuttoned shirt before throwing it onto the floor. Then, she moved downward to Troy's waist and began to unzip his pants.

Watching her, Troy's mind wandered off again. He was excited for many reasons, not the least of which was that he had finally found a woman who was not only willing to crush him underfoot, but was very eager to do so herself. With everything else in consideration, it also seemed as if she was too good to be true, and yet, she was right there in front of him. Perhaps the universe had finally had its fill of screwing around with him, or perhaps it was a momentary reprieve? Whatever it was, he was going to get as much enjoyment out of it as he could.

His thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of Dawn's warm and wet mouth taking the tip of his erect member into it, and stimulating it with its sensual tongue.

~~~

Troy awoke, still lying naked in Dawn's bed. Though the window curtains and shades were still drawn, some light from the sun outside still broke through and provided a bit of illumination inside. The smell of breakfast, specifically bacon, wafted into his nostrils and caused his stomach to growl in hunger.

Putting on his boxers and socks, he exited the room and walked through the hallway, his nose following the scent of the food that it sniffed. To his left were black shelves with a number of books and photos on them, on the wall was a generic framed photo of a tulip in a grass field, and there were a couple of other closed wooden doors. To his right was the entrance to the living room, and directly ahead was the source of the aroma that he pursued: the kitchen.

Upon entering it, he was met with the sight of several plates and bowls of food set upon the wooden table in the middle of the room. In addition to the bacon he smelled, he spotted waffles, sausage, pancakes, scrambled eggs, grits, and sliced apples, plus a pitcher of orange juice and a half-full bottle of maple syrup. Troy was mesmerized at such a big breakfast; Dawn had clearly put her soul into preparing it all.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Dawn warmly greeted with a smile. Wearing just a white bra and panties, she sat at the same table, in front of her a plate with her own food on it in which she had already made a respectful dent into. "You were sleep for a while."

"Yeah, I usually sleep late on Sundays," Troy said. "Of course, I was really tired after last night. You were a real workout."

Dawn chuckled.

"But damn, you made all of this? It's like... a breakfast for kings!"

"Help yourself," Dawn said. "I knew you'd be hungry- In fact, I was really hungry myself, so I woke up early to make this big breakfast."

"All that in just a bra and panties, huh?" Troy teased.

"You know how hot it got in here? I'm glad I wore so little!"

"Yeah, I can see what you mean." Troy stepped closer to the table to get a better look at the meal that she prepared. Such a delicious sight did no favors to his hunger pangs, and he wanted nothing more than to get his own plate and silverware and dig in.

However, there was something more he wanted at that moment. Something that, after falling asleep with Dawn in his arms, he had even dreamed about that night.

"Hey, I was just thinking..." Troy started. "The food's nice and all. I mean, really, really nice, but I'd like to work up a bit more of an appetite."

Dawn tilted her head in curiosity. "What do you mean?"

"I mean macro." Troy smiled craftily.

"Now? ...Actually, I've been thinking about it too, to be honest. But I thought you'd want to do it after you've eaten."

"Nah. I might have to run, and running on a full stomach is never a good idea. At least by the time we're done, I would have worked up an even bigger appetite to fit all of this food in."

Dawn placed her fork onto her plate, and then stood up. "I see. I guess this will be an appetizer before the main course, so to speak."

Troy nodded. "Yep."

"Alright, I'm game."

Troy was happy to have her onboard with his little plan. "Sweet. Well then, let's get this little teaser started."

Dawn watched as Troy brought up his left hand and, with the other, touched the back of it. With a small bluish glow, the control panel of the Minimizer program protruded from his hand, and its screen floated in midair right in front of Troy's face.

"How small are you gonna make yourself?" Dawn asked.

"One inch," Troy answered as he made the adjustment to the size setting by touching the glowing blue screen. "It's my favorite size to shrink to. I suppose I could go smaller, but then you'd barely feel me."

"Oh my..." Dawn seemed to be in a tizzy just from hearing that.

"And I'll set the respawn time to... Five minutes. Oh, and I should also set the location to right here." Troy made those changes as well. "I don't want to end up coming back halfway across town. And pain nullification? ...I think I'll go with medium." He made that final adjustment.

Dawn interlocked her fingers on both hands together, as her feet stamped with anticipation. Troy's own hand hovered over the "shrink" button, his heart racing and his mind eager for what was to come next.

"Alright, here goes," Troy said, as he touched the button.

The bluish screen retracted into his hand, and almost immediately after, Troy's vision carried an equally-bluish tint as his surroundings--the kitchen, its appliances, the table full of food and its chairs, and Dawn herself--rapidly enlarged. The process was almost dizzying, but in only seconds, the tinge in his eyes completely faded away, and the growth around him ceased.

Troy took a brief look around at his new gigantic world, but his attention was soon taken up by the very massive pair of beautiful brown-skinned feet before him. Craning his neck upward, his eyes followed from those feet to her long brown legs, then to her toned brown torso, past her round brown breasts restrained by white her bra, and finally to her attractive brown face. Her dark eyes beamed right back down at him, and her mouth was slightly opened in awe.

Troy completely took in the ebony titaness that stood over him. What a beautiful sight to behold! It was nearly overwhelming, as if he was in the presence of a goddess. Part of him felt himself unworthy to even gaze upon her.

"Oh my god, look at you!" Dawn said, before kneeling down to bring herself closer to her minuscule man.

"Yep!" Troy shouted up at her. "I love being this small! It really drives home just how vulnerable I am!"

"No kidding," she said as she reached down and prodded his tiny form with her index finger, its nail hitting his chest with enough force to knock him over onto the floor. "You're so tiny, so fragile, so completely, utterly helpless..."

Withdrawing her hand, she stood back up to her full height, as Troy pulled himself back to his feet as well. The two of them stared at each other for several seconds, with nothing but the silence of the kitchen and the smell of the food inside. It was as if both of them were waiting for the other to make the first move.

"I think I'm really gonna enjoy this," Dawn finally said, before slightly lifting her right bare foot from the floor and moving it towards Troy.

"I am, too!" Troy eagerly shouted.

Dawn's foot had Troy engulfed within its shadow, and after a brief pause, it began to descend. For Troy's part, he did nothing. Nothing but stand there and grin and giggle as he watched the wide ceiling of flesh come down upon him. Time seemed to slow down, but he did not care; he wanted to enjoy this for as long as he could. After all, he had spent so much time searching for someone like her, and at last--at long last--his efforts had finally paid off.

He had finally found his crusher.

Her foot met with his minuscule body and pushed him into the hard floor. Pressed between it and her soft sole, the pressure slowly but assuredly increased by the ton, and Troy could feel his body compress and break underneath it. With a shot of mild pain, his legs flattened under her, followed immediately by his torso, which ruptured under the pressure. He could feel every one of his bones breaking, and blood and other fluids started to come up from within, but they barely had time to escape through his mouth before his head gave in under the force, its skull completely and utterly shattered in a burst of red.

Dawn's foot completely settled on the cool tiled floor. A shiver went down her spine as she kept looking down at her foot, the very one she used to literally crush the life out of Troy. She breathed heavily, watching her toes flex slightly down below.

As she kept her foot placed on the same spot, feeling the sticky wetness of his blood beneath it, her mind was still attempting to process what she had done. What she had finally been able to do.

"Oh god... Oh my god..." she moaned as she placed her hand on her chest. "So that's what it feels like... It's better than I imagined. And he just... crushed, just like that. With no effort at all."

She let out a loud celebratory squeal. "Where have you been all this time, Troy?! I could have been squishing you all this time!! When you come back, I'm gonna stomp on you again for making me wait!!"

She regained her composure, and finally lifted her foot from the sticky spot on the floor. Reaching down, she balanced on one leg as she grabbed the foot's ankle and turned its sole toward her. On the ball of her milky sole was a small red splatter of blood and viscera, and right in the middle of that mess was Troy's pulverized body, crushed completely into her sole.

"Wow, look at you," a mesmerized Dawn said as she poked at his corpse with her finger. "Smashed completely flat into my foot. Completely flat..." She let out a dreamy sigh. "Ah, Troy... We're going to have so much fun together...!"



[TO BE CONTINUED]

 

Crush Hour; or, How Troy Got His Groove Back by Black Neptune
Author's Notes:

A forwarning: This chapter is VERY long.


 

Part 8 - Crush Hour; or, How Troy Got His Groove Back

Troy practically danced into his apartment after unlocking its door. He was in extremely high spirits, so much so that he honestly felt that nothing could bring him down from his own personal cloud nine. His mood the result of the amazing morning that he had had, easily the best morning he had in a very long time. Even as he made his way up to his apartment's floor, his mind replayed events over and over again.

He had found his crusher, the woman that he had been searching for. Through blood, sweat, and tears--an exaggeration, of course--Troy's hard work had finally bore fruit ripe for the picking. And like a ripe fruit, he intended to savor every last bite that he could take.

As he entered the living room, Mitch, who was per usual sitting on the couch watching TV, noticed his upbeat demeanor right away.

"Someone's in a good mood," Mitch commented. "What's going on?"

"She's the one," Troy happily announced. "She's my crusher!"

Mitch had a clear look of surprise on his face. "Oh shit, really?! You finally found a girl who's willing to step on you?"

"Not just willing. She actually wants to step on me."

"Unbelievable..." Mitch said in awe.

"In fact, we spent much of the morning doing macro: me running around on the floor while she'd try to stomp on me. I was her first, so she was still trying to take it all in, but we had a lot of fun. After that, I ate some of the big breakfast she made, and listened to her while she went on about how much she enjoyed feeling my little body bust under her feet."

"Then what are you doing here now instead of getting splattered some more?" Mitch asked. "I'd think you'd want to get as much out of her while you can, especially on a lazy Sunday like today."

"She had some errands to run with her family, so she dropped me off here," Troy answered. "We're gonna get back together later on. By the way, I'm gonna borrow the car when it's time."

Mitch shrugged. "I don't have anywhere to go today. But man, I can't believe you found your girl."

"Ha, no kidding," Troy said. "I mean, we have the same tastes in music, TV shows, movies, and video games, she's smoking-hot, she has nice feet- really nice size-ten-and-a-half feet, and she loves stepping on tinies. Plus, she has a good mind, she's smart, and we get along really well. It's like the stars themselves aligned to make this happen."

"I guess the universe had its fill of making your life miserable. ...Or maybe it's taking a break."

"Shit, I hope not. That'd be a dick move to pull the carpet right out from under me."

"Well, in any case, I'm proud of you," Mitch said. "You finally found someone to crush you like a bug. Seems like a waste of a perfectly good meal, but what're you gonna do?"

"Thanks, man," Troy said. "I really appreciate it. ...So how did you spend your night? Inside some girl's gut?"

"I wish," Mitch replied, a hint of disappointment in his tone. "For once, none of the girls I hit up were having it."

"Wait, are you serious?" Troy was genuinely surprised to hear of Mitch's failures at courting someone to make a meal out of him; after all, most women loved vore, or at least, they said that they did. "...Maybe my bad luck shifted on to you." He humored.

"Oh hell, I hope not," Mitch said. "I need my digestive fix."

Troy sighed dreamily. "Man... I'm still trying to take it all in. It almost seems like a dream, but there she is. My own personal Melissa."

Mitch was confused. "Melissa?"

"A character from this old story I read online a while back," Troy answered. "I think it was called... 'Bugman Games'? Anyway, the giantess in that story was Black and loved killing the tiny people that she shrunk, mainly by stepping on them. She was a huge bitch, in more ways than one, but I loved her attitude."

"Any vore in that?" Mitch asked.

Troy shook his head. "VERY little, if I recall."

"Bummer." Mitch shrugged. "...Well, I don't read erotica anyway, so it's no big deal."

"Anyway, I'm gonna go in my room and freshen up," Troy said. "Once she calls or texts me later on, I'm outta here."

"Just don't stay out too late," Mitch teased. "Tomorrow's an all new work week."

"Yeah, we'll try not to get carried away," Troy said, in an almost dismissive tone as he turned and started to walk into the hallway.

"The key word there is 'try'," Mitch's voice yelled back at him as he made his way towards his bedroom.

Once inside, he closed the door and pulled off his shoes. After stepping closer to his PC, which was still powered on but locked and displaying its screensaver of random scenery, Troy stared into the monitor's screen for several quiet seconds. In the interim, there was no sound, except for his breathing, the hum of the PC's fan, and those of the birds chirping outside. Even the street down below was rather silent, at least for the moment.

Then, he grinned very happily, and fought but failed to hold back an elated, victorious laugh.

"In your face, Vince Vane!" Troy said to the monitor, a picture of a moonlit ocean presently pasted upon it. "I pulled it off, despite you."

After his gloating, he touched the back of his hand, bringing up the Minimizer's control panel. Specifically, he was checking on how much energy it had left: it read 19%.

"Ooh. Might as well juice it back up right now," Troy said to himself, before going for his vials inside of his dresser.

~~~

The wait was an agonizing one; several hours passed while Troy waited for Dawn to be done with her own errands and send word out to him that she was ready. In the meantime, Troy occupied himself by doing his usual Sunday activities: browsing online and playing the video game with Mitch. Even with the various means of entertainment, it seemed that time passed by a bit slower than usual.

He thought about texting her, asking if everything was coming along nicely, but both he and Mitch agreed that that may have made him look too clingy. So, he continued to wait.

The afternoon shifted into the evening, and at around 7:00pm, while he and Mitch were still engaged in their game of Ultra Street Fighter IV, he finally heard his phone buzz with a familiar sound tone. Bringing it out to check the message that he had just received, he was happy to find that it was indeed from Dawn. The message read: "u can come over now, need a ride?"

"And there it is!" Troy announced, before replying to the message that he would be taking his roommate's car.

"Time for you to go, then?" Mitch asked. "And I was just about to wail on you, too."

"I don't want to seem too eager," Troy said.

Mitch gave him look of mild disbelief. "...Liar, that's all you've been taking about all this time."

"No, not ALL that time! ...Anyway, let's finish this match, and then I'll be on my way." After sending his response to Dawn, Troy took ahold of his Playstation 3 controller and focused back on the game on the TV screen.

Perhaps he was unable to focus due to the anticipation of what was to come for him, but Troy lost quite handily to Mitch and his admittedly quite competent Cammy. Once the letters "K.O." flashed across the screen, Troy put the controller onto the couch and shot up from its cushion. After retrieving Mitch's car keys and with everything else in order, he exited the apartment.

"Bring back pizza!" Mitch yelled as Troy left.

Troy almost rushed down to the parking garage where Mitch's car was parked. He wanted to conceal his excitement and anticipation, but he knew that at that point, it was a fool's errand. He decided to just roll with it; after all, anyone would be excited after going for so long without their needs being met.



Of course, Troy had to mind the speeding laws of the road, but he arrived at Dawn's humble abode quite quickly, pulling into and parking his car in her driveway besides her car. As he stepped out of the car, he looked upon her one story brick house, the light of the late summer evening sun shining upon it. There was still activity in the surrounding quasi-suburban neighborhood, from children still playing on the front lawn, teenagers walking and chatting amongst themselves or also playing with the children, and a few adults sitting on their porches or doing other labor. Troy felt rather envious that Dawn lived in quite a nice neighborhood, that she was able to afford such a nice house and live on her own, even.

His heart raced as he stepped onto her porch, and after a brief pause, his finger touched the doorbell button on the wall next to the door. Almost immediately, the door opened, revealing his special lady, Dawn. The curly-haired ebony beauty was clothed in a yellow tanktop, blue jeans, and the same turquoise sandals from the night before; her French pedicured toes were even more enthralling in the sunlight.

"Whoa, that was fast," Troy remarked at the quickness in which she revealed herself. "Were you standing by the door?" He jested.

"No, no," she said with a shake of her head. "I heard you pulling in, so I went to open it while you got out. Anyway, come on in, my little foot fodder." She smiled warmly, and then stepped aside to lead him inside of her house.

He entered her home, after which she closed the heavy wooden door behind them. The front hall was a mixture of reflected sunlight shining in from the nearby living room to his left and shadows on the wooden floor, algae-green walls, and white ceiling. To his right was the side hall which led to--among other things--the kitchen and the bedrooms.

"I've said it before," Troy said as he marveled at his surroundings, "but you have a really nice house. I wish I could affor-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he was silenced by Dawn's soft, thick lips pressing with his. Her hands held his arms as they spent the next few seconds in their lip-locked embrace, before she finally pulled away from him, her cheeks red with blush noticeable even with her brown skin. Her mouth was curved into a sheepish smile.

"I missed you, too," Troy humored.

She chuckled. "I was thinking about you all day since you left. I'm really looking forward to some more macro play with you."

"Same here," Troy replied. "I couldn't even concentrate on beating my roommate in Street Fighter."

"I told my family about you. ...Not any of the macro and feet stuff, of course, but that you're a handsome, sweet guy that I am happy to have finally found." Dawn folded her arms. "I tell you, some of the guys I've met were real trips. I've been through so many failed dates trying to find a guy like you that you could probably write a story about it. They could call it... 'Dawn's Quandary'."

"I'd read it," Troy stated. "...Anyway, what does your family think of me?"

"From what I told them, they think you're a pretty decent guy," she answered. "They're going to want to meet you sometime very soon, just to let you know."

"That's fantastic." There was an air of dread in his voice, though he tried to mask it.

"You're not nervous, are you?" She leaned in inquisitively.

"Yeah, a little," he replied.

She shrugged. "I guess that's natural. Plus, my folks are your typical Southern Black Baptist family, so they can be a bit overbearing to some people."

Hearing this, a critical question popped into Troy's mind. "What should I do if religion comes up?"

"Just tell them that you feel something guiding your life, and leave it at that," she answered. "They may try to push it, but I'll stop them if they really lay on the Gospel."

Troy felt somewhat relieved. "Good."

"Anyway, let's go into the dining room," Dawn said, before taking ahold of his hand and leading him out of the front hall and into the side hall.

The dining room was located almost directly across from where they had entered the hall, through a doorless opening. A large table made of polished wood was set in the middle, with six chairs made of identical material set underneath it. On the table was a basket of flowers, more than likely artificial, set on top of a diamond-shaped green mat that matched the cushioning of the chairs around it. Above them hanging from the ceiling was a light fixture with a fan around it, both of which were presently turned off. The curtains were drawn over the two windows across from them; some sunlight made its way in, but overall the room was cast in a dim shade. In the wall to his right was a closed door, likely leading to the kitchen besides it.

Releasing her grip of his hand, she walked to the entrance and turned the white plastic knob on the wall slightly. The light above them came to life, shining to only moderate brightness. As she did this, Troy emptied his pockets of its belongings; his keys, phone, and wallet, and placed them onto the table.

"I don't want us to be in total darkness," Dawn said with a foxy smile.

"Yeah, because you wouldn't be able to see," Troy replied with a smirk of his own.

She chuckled, and then began to approach him. "Now, before we start... I want to know some more stuff about your macro tastes. See how we vibe."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about."

She smiled. "So how do you like to be crushed? Do you like it barefoot or with shoes?"

"Well, between those two, it doesn't really matter," Troy answered. "But when it comes to shoes, I'm a sandal type of guy."

"Oh, like these?" She directed his attention to her sandaled feet below.

"Hell yeah," Troy said as he gazed at her lovely toes as they wiggled in their shoes. "Especially those, with the thong. I think they're the sexiest type of shoe a lady can wear."

Dawn brought her right foot back, and struck a pose with them. "I'm so glad you think so!"

"Actually, I like seeing feet with sandals more than I do just bare feet, I think."

"Oh? Why's that?"

Troy shrugged. "I dunno... I guess I like how the straps hug the feet. And I especially like seeing the thong between the big and second toes. That really gets me going. More than that, it's an easy way for me to see how a girl's feet look when I'm out. If I see a cute girl, then her having nice feet would complete the package for me. ...Of course, it made it even more disappointing when a lot of girls don't want guys anywhere near their feet, but still."

Dawn folded her arms. "Interesting... But when you--I mean, you, the tiny--are about to be stepped on, it's not like you'll see the toes. But I guess it's the knowledge that matters?"

"Yeah. As long as I've seen her feet, my mind's eye will paint me the full picture. But I guess you bring up a good point. From down there, it really wouldn't matter what shoe you wear, because all I'll see is the bottom of it when it's coming down on me." Troy began to reminisce a bit. "It reminds me of something my ex said. When I asked her to put on some flip-flops or take her shoes off, and her response was that bugs don't get to choose how they get crushed."

"Your ex had the right idea," Dawn remarked. "What shoes was she wearing?"

"Brown flats," Troy answered. "But it stuck with me, because it was the first time I had ever shrunken, and the first time that I had been stepped on. Though I still do wish my first time had been with one of her sandals."

"And your ex... Did she enjoy crushing you?"

Troy mouth formed into a smile. "Oh hell yeah. I'd say she became a pro at it. There were times she did it just because, even."

"Then I guess I have some big shoes to fill for you."

"Maybe, but I don't want to compare you two, or make you think you're in competition with her." Troy stepped closer to her and wrapped his arms around her torso. "She's in the past, and you're the here-and-now. And right now, I wanna see what your amazing feet are made of." He kissed her on the mouth.

Dawn blushed as her dark eyes looked into his, and she grinned eagerly. "Well, let's get things started, then."

Breaking away from their brief embrace, Troy brought up his left hand and pressed his fingers against the skin on its back. With a blue light, the Minimizer program's control panel extended from inside his body and hovered before both his face and that of Dawn's. It cast a bluish glow on its surroundings--particularly upon the visages of the couple themselves--which fought to overpower the luminescence of the light above.

"I think I'll go down to two inches this time," Troy said, adjusting the size setting to the stated value. "That way, I think I'll make a nice wet crunch when you finally get me." He shot her a quick smirk.

"No complaints here," Dawn commented.

"And I'll also set the time to two- no, three minutes. Numbing? ...Mild." While making those changes, Troy also set the respawn point to the very spot on which he stood. With no other change to make, his hand hovered over the "Shrink" button on the floating screen. He briefly looking into Dawn's face through the transparency of the control panel, who watched on with much anticipation; he loved that she was eager to play the part of his personal giantess, and he was definitely eager to satisfy her own urges as well.

"Alright, let's do this!" Troy excitedly announced, before pressing the "Shrink" button.

After the control panel disappeared back into his body, Troy's vision was coated with the familiar bluish tinge as the room--and Dawn--grew exponentially and rapidly. Dawn backed away slightly as he quickly diminished in stature, shooting down through three feet tall, then two feet, then half a foot, until finally arriving at his final size of a mere two inches tall, with both the bluish glow and the room's expansion ceasing.

He always loved the feeling of being a tiny person in a much larger world. Especially when there was such a beautiful lady as Dawn in the vicinity. His black-haired muse loomed over him as if she was a skyscraper instead of the human that she was. She was already rather tall for a woman--with Troy having only an inch or two over her natural height--but now he was small enough to be completely subdued and dominated with very little effort by her beautifully-sandaled feet.

He eagerly welcomed such a thing as he gazed at both of her normally-size-10.5-but-now-gigantic peds before him.

"You're just as beautiful down here as you were up there!!" Troy yelled out to her, cupping his mouth with his hands as he did so.

Dawn giggled. "Don't you mean, MORE beautiful? Like, so beautiful that your worthless tiny body is overwhelmed by it?"

Troy laughed. "Yeah, that works better!! Everything about you is beautiful, especially your feet!!"

Her foot tapped on the polished wooden floor a few times. "Yeah, I bet. I can't wait to end your life with them. ...Temporarily end your life, I mean. I'm gonna keep my sandals on for this one."

Troy excitedly brought his fists up. "Awesome!!"

"...Because I don't want to get my beautiful feet dirty with your gunk, little man," she stated. Then, her expression shifted into one of devilish playfulness. "Anyway, I think you should run."

"Run?" Troy asked.

She nodded. "After all, half the fun of catching my prey is the chase."

It seemed as if she wanted to make a game out of this; not that Troy minded at all. After all, it made it much more exciting for him when she would inevitably get him. For his part, he decided to see just how long he could survive before her foot came crashing down upon him.

It reminded him of the games that he partook in with Dorothy.

Taking a few steps backwards, he turned and took off running away from the titaness. Wearing the perfect running shoes for the task, he was given an extra air in athleticism as he sprinted, heading towards the gigantic table in the distance. If he were allowed to reach it, he could use it as a pseudo hiding spot; she would likely retrieve him quickly, but it would at least make her work for it. He looked behind him, seeing Dawn merely standing in her same spot, arms folded as she watched him run.

A number of minutes had passed, with no action from Dawn at all. Troy simply focused on his destination ahead of him. In only a few minutes, he would reach it.

Finally, he heard a heavy footstep or two behind him, and before he could react, he was engulfed by the somewhat ovoid shadow of her right sandal as it loomed over him and descended. Thinking fast, he made a very sharp turn to his right, avoiding it just as it crashed down onto the floor right behind him with a loud crash.

"Oh, I missed!" Dawn said, feigning disappointment.

"Too bad!" Troy teased. "You need to be faster if you wanna stamp me out!!"

"Cheeky little bug, aren't you?" Dawn responded. "You'd better run faster, then."

Dawn was now on the move, now actively chasing after him, though the term "chase" was a misnomer; she merely and slowly stalked behind him, but due to the sheer size difference between them, she kept right on his trail. Meanwhile, Troy kept running, having now targeted the leg of one of the table's chairs. He did not get to marvel at it for long, before her gigantic foot stomped down right in front of him, blocking his path. With nimble footwork, he avoided colliding with the bare heel of her foot and ran around it to continue his mission.

The same foot brushed against the floor and hit his tiny body, with enough force to send him sliding some distances backwards across the polished floor. As Dawn gave chase, he stood up and sprinted away from her once more. Seeking refuge under the table was now off the table, and now he was completely vulnerable. Not that he wasn't before, but there were no other places to hide in running distance, with the other furniture in the room such as the grandfather clock and the chest all too far for him to reach.

On her part, the giant Dawn had reached him, and almost immediately went to stomp him, holding her left foot high above him before bringing it down. He dodged it again, though with how she angled the strike, it seemed that her missing him was deliberate as it hit the floor to his left. Not relenting, she did the same with her other foot, with Troy once again fleeing its shadow just as its sandal hit the wood.

Making a sharp turn, he ran towards her foot and jumped onto it, using the slight incline as a slide as well as pushing from his hands to reach the other side of it. As his own feet hit the floor, he dashed again.

"Oh hell naw!" she said, in a state of surprise. "You think you really slick, sliding across my foot like that?"

"Yep!!" Troy cockily yelled back at her as he ran.

She chuckled. "Oh, I cannot wait to flatten you!"

Dawn continued to deliver stomp after missed stomp on the tiny man scurrying along on the floor below her. Whether she was still toying with him, or if Troy's agility was serving him well up until then was up to debate, though Troy would have liked to think that it was a combination of both.

However, as he turned to avoid yet another footfall from the titaness, he stumbled upon his feet and tripped. She once again--perhaps on purpose--missed him, but as she pulled her foot back to join its companion, she flashed a mischievous grin at the tiny man, before bending her legs and jumping off of the floor and right upon Troy. After a very brief look at the soles of both of her sandals falling upon him at once, he quickly stood back up and bolted ahead as fast as he could, just barely avoiding being pulverized by Dawn's full weight as she landed on the floor, both her feet creating a deafening roar that kicked up both dust and air that blew past him.

"You are SO lucky," she pouted.

"Sorry, Mario!" Troy taunted her. "YOU'RE the slow one!!"

"Slow, huh? How's this for slow?"

Troy felt a sharp pain in his back as something huge and heavy collided with it, with enough force to send him flying forward some distance. After hitting the hard floor, despite his aching spine, he struggled to pick himself off of the floor, but as he did so, Dawn rushed to his spot and stepped right in front of him, each of the French-tipped toes on her sandaled right foot facing right at him. Before he could make a move, the foot lifted slightly and tackled him into the chest quite hard. The air rushed out of his gut as he was momentarily caught on the front end of her sandal and carried about a foot into the air before the force of her kick finally sent him flying clear across the room.

He tumbled quite violently as he hit the floor, rolling for quite a bit before he came to a stop. His back against the wood, his body ached all over, to the point where he found it hard to move a single limb much. Dawn was playing quite a brutal giantess, and it seemed that his taunting had achieved his intended effect of ticking her off, even if she was likely mostly faking it.

Clutching his aching chest, he watched as she approached, her footsteps creating a heavy tremor and crash with each step. He wanted to try to get up and run again, but his body disobeyed him. He could only lay there as she stood right over him, her very being casting a shadow over him. The expression on her face was not one of anger or frustration, but one of victory, that said to him that he had lost this round.

"I guess you're the slow one after all," Dawn said to him, her right foot tapping the floor in anticipation. "Too bad, little guy. Consider yourself de-feeted." She winked.

"Man, that was awful," Troy lightheartedly jabbed at her pun.

"Now, hold still... I really wanna feel you pop!"

With no further ado, Dawn lifted her right foot from the floor and moved it over Troy. Now completely in its shadow, Troy could see nothing but the worn sole of her sandal as she lowered the front end of it upon him. As his heart raced and the blood rushed down to his nether regions, he instinctively raised his arms as a sort or ward to brace himself for the coming impact. The shadow around him grew darker and her sole drew ever closer.

Then it met with his body. His entire being was pressed under the ball of her foot, and it did not relent. As the weight increased by the ton, he could feel his body excruciatingly and violently compress underneath it, as the weight rolled up his body. He wanted to scream--one of both pain and pleasure--but was unable to do so as the blood poured into his lungs, which too buckled under the pressure. Soon, his head too was caught, and there was a bright flash in his eyes before everything went dark.

With a wet squelch that splurted blood from underneath the front end of her sandal, Dawn's foot completely met the floor as the tiny Troy's body was compressed beneath its weight. Exerting more pressure onto him, she lifted her heel slightly and slowly moved it from side to side, grinding his body into the floorboard. Her toes flexed with each motion, bring with it the crunching sound of his bones being ground to dust under the force.

"Oh man..." She purred as her foot continued to grind out his very being, and she took relish in the sound and feel of him being reduced to a fine paste beneath her foot. It was a fun chase, but in the end, nothing gave her a high like finally exterminating him underfoot like the bug that he was.

Before long, she slid her foot back, and with it smearing a trail of red blood and mashed-up flesh and bone with it. She bent down to look at what became of her tiny beau: as expected, he was so demolished that one could not even tell that the bloody and gruesome mess was once human. Torn clothes soaked red with blood were pressed into the main splatter along with much of his remains, all of which had been flattened and twisted beyond recognition.

She backed away in a euphoric daze, her sandal tracking a bit of blood with each step. She almost lost her balance in the process of her retreat.

"This is exactly what I wanted," she said to herself as she continued to marvel at the red splatter. "Squished him just like a bug... That was frikkin' amazing!"

Though it would only be less than two minutes at this point, she was already anticipating his return, so that she could tread upon and rend him once again.

Once those short minutes passed, there was a small, glowing bluish light on the floor nearby. Upon fading, the tiny Troy was left in its place, his body all well and good, as if nothing had happened to him at all.

The Minimizer program truly was a work of wonder.

Upon returning from the clutches of death, Troy looked up at the giantess Dawn, and shot her a satisfied smile while she did the same.

"That was awesome!! Really awesome!! You're exactly the type of lady I've been looking for!!" Troy gushed. He turned over to his left, and spotted the remains of his last "life", completely flattened and torn to shreds. "Man, you really did a number on me..."

"Uh-huh!" Dawn affirmed. "I'm glad you made yourself as big as you did, because now I can really feel every bone in your body breaking. I'd like to see what it feels like without my sandals, though."

"Hey, if you wanna take them off, be my guest," Troy stated as he started to walk closer to her. "Hell, you could come in here wearing Crocs, and I'd have to sit here and take it!!"

"Ugh, don't ever suggest Crocs," she said with a laugh. "But I'll keep my sandals on for right now. Especially since they can really grind your weak little body up to a pulp."

Troy was practically swooning over her. "Man... I really love your attitude, and that you love crushing people with your feet. You won't believe what I'd had to put up with until now. So many girls hating that, and wanting to eat me instead. My roommate even dragged me to a vore party a couple of weeks ago."

"Aww, poor baby," she said in a sympathetic, coddling tone. "I could never get with the idea of eating someone. I mean, why would you eat a bug? Bugs are supposed to be squished, not swallowed."

"I wholeheartedly agree!" Troy exclaimed.

"I know people eat bugs in some parts of the world, but... Ugh." She shuddered. "That's just nasty. ...Anyway, break's over. It's time to get back to the macro games."

Troy became excited. "Don't hafta tell me twice!" With that, Troy turned around and started running again.

Once again, his body sprinted across the floor away from Dawn, who simply watched him flee. Once again, Troy was targeting the dinner table, and it seemed that minutes passed with no activity from the waiting giant. Arms folded and foot tapping, she wore a rather smug expression on her face as her eyes were locked on his tiny form. He wondered how long she would wait before deciding to make her move.

Finally, he heard her take two small steps. "You called me 'Mario' before, right?"

Troy turned and looked above him, just in time to see the bottoms of both of her sandals falling down on him like a meteor. Covered by her shadow, he tried to avoid them once again, but had no such luck; this time, she landed upon him faster than he could react. With a loud thud, he was completely smashed flat under her full body weight.

Beneath both of her feet, Dawn felt Troy's body compress underneath her, collapsing under the pressure as she focused more force upon the now-dead tiny. Then, with a quick bend of the knees, she jumped in spot and landed on him again, flattening him even further with its power. She jumped on him again, and again, and several times more, each time violently crushing his remains into a fine paste. She kept count how many times she stomped on him: it was eight.

"...And that should be a 1-Up," she said as she completed her eighth leap.

With a satisfied sigh, she stepped back, removing herself from Troy's flattened remains. Once again, he was reduced to a bloody splatter, though this time, she could more easily make out his features. His absolutely-crushed body was mostly discernible, though it had also burst open in several places, including his torso and skull, from which fluids and equally-crushed organs spilled out.

"Nice try, you little Goomba," she teased as she kneeled down and scraped his body from the floor with her fingernail. After peeling the bloody and near-paper-thin corpse from the floor, she carried it into kitchen through the nearby doorway, it dripping a trail of blood onto the floor along the way. Pressing her foot on the lever of the trash bin there, its lid lifted and she dropped him into the plastic bag inside.

Stepping off of the lever, she walked back into the dining room, her eyes glancing at the now two splatters on the previously-untainted wooden floor, and leaned back against the table. She stood there and waited for her tiny man to return to the world of the living.

Before long, Troy resurrected, sporting a very pleased grin upon his face. Looking towards the dining room entrance, he expected to see her standing ahead of him, but she was absent. Turning to scan the room with his eyes, he had just enough time to spot Dawn standing behind him before her size 10.5 foot quickly stomped him flat once again.

Upon examining the bottom of her sandal, she found him completely crushed into the sole of her shoe. She then pressed her foot against the hard surface of the floor and pulled it back, shaving and smearing him against the wood and tearing his flesh into bloody chunks.

As Troy revived once more, he was all too eager to continue on with this gruesome and morbid, yet very fun and titillating activity with his playfully-murderous lady friend, and Dawn was more than willing to oblige.

~~~

Some hours had passed since Troy and Dawn had started their macro play session, evident by the passage of the sun sinking into the horizon, painting the atmosphere a reddish amber before night fell. They had had an amazingly fun time with each other, but eventually, both of them agreed that it was time for a rest.

Now in the living room, Dawn rested her bare feet onto the coffee table in front of the couch that she sat on, while the still 2-inch Troy stood on the table and rubbed and massaged her pale soles with both hands, though at his size he could only get her heels. Not wanting to track any blood onto the carpet in the living room, she had removed her sandals--both of which were still wet and stained with his life fluids--in the dining room and left them there for the timebeing.

Their attention was split between each other and the flatscreen TV across from them, on which the local news was currently airing. It was well after 10pm, and Troy knew that he would have to leave soon, as of course both of them had work in the morning. However, he also wanted to milk as much of his time with her as he could, and perhaps she felt the same, as their conversation shifted from and to various subjects, starting with her performance during their macro play, to what tasks awaited them at their respective jobs, to discussing the topic on the news, and even to their exes.

Specifically, Dawn wanted to know more about Dorothy, and while he didn't want to her feel like she had to compare to her, he did not see any reason to hide it, particularly the stuff that they did together.

"...And there were time times where she made me watch her cook while I stood next to her on the floor," Troy said. "She would pretend to accidentally drop a tiny piece of food on the floor, which was my cue to take a bite. We also showered together sometimes, but since I was tiny, I always got rained on by her suds. She would make me scrub her feet, since she said that that was all I was good for at that size. But even without her trying to smush me, I was just happy to be around her."

"Sounds like you two were inseparable," Dawn commented. "Which is funny when you think about how you were always at each other's throats when you first met, but you ended up being together for years. And I love how she treated you like the bug you were. I wonder if she kept it up with her new man?"

"Nah," Troy answered. "She did play the part really well, but she mostly did it for my sake. The guy she's with now isn't into macro, and she said that it's kind of a breath of fresh air."

"That kind of sounds like you were a bother."

"Well, I think she meant more that we both have our own flavors. Let's face it; I was a freak." Troy chuckled sheepishly. "Her boyfriend is more vanilla, as far as she'll tell me. But she still takes care of her feet, she says."

"Guess you left a lasting impression on her," Dawn said.

"Yeah, I did, didn't I? Too bad her boyfriend isn't a macrophile so he could reap the benefits of my hard work." He joked. "...Speaking of feet, yours are just amazing."

"I know. You keep telling me that." Dawn scrunched her soles, giving Troy a front-seat view of its wrinkles above him.

"Beautiful size 10-and-a-halfs..." Troy pressed himself against her right sole and kissed it. "There was no way I could get away from these big beauties."

"You're welcome to keep trying," Dawn suggested. "It just makes it all the more better when I stomp your little behind."

"Oh, I'll never qui-"

"...The 29-year-old man shrunk himself inside of the mall and started to chase after several women," said the voice of the female news anchor on the television.

Upon hearing this, Troy turned around towards the TV, and both he and Dawn were silent and serious as their full attention was given to the story about this latest act of depravity caught by the media. After catching a brief end of footage of the interior of the Summer Sky Mall, surveillance footage of the incident in question began to play.

"The shocking scene was caught on camera and you can see this tiny speck of a man rushing to any lady he could spot, all of whom avoided him like the plague," the anchor said.

"It was horrible!" exclaimed a young dark-haired woman in uniform being interviewed. "I saw the whole thing outside of the store I work. He was running after those girls and trying to get them to step on him! I was shocked that he would try to do that here! I mean, there were kids around!"

"I don't get it," said another interviewee, this time an older woman with greying hair, thick-rimmed glasses, and donning a similar uniform as the first. "I never could understand this whole shrinking business, but he actually wanted someone to kill him! Why would you want to do that here, in a public place? No one here wants to see some guy get splattered! And if someone did do it, who's to say he won't come back and act up again?"

Troy leaned back against Dawn's foot, folding his arms in vexation as he kept watching. The news cut back to the first woman interviewed. "Did you get a sense of desperation from him?" They asked her.

She nodded quickly. "Oh, definitely. He even tried leaping at their feet when they walked away, and even held onto one girl's shoe before she shook him off. I mean, I've heard of these things happening, but I never thought I'd see it for myself!"

The screen then displayed a mug shot of the man in question: a black-haired and bearded man with pale skin and jagged facial features and slight bags under his eyes, which beamed wide into the camera. Both desperation and shame could be seen on his face.

"Tates is currently being held on a $15,000 bail at the Brisbane county jail," the anchor's voiceover said. "He is being charged with sexual harassment, public indecency, and disturbing the peace. In addition, he will have to register as a sex offender, and..."

"These morons always give us a bad name," Troy moaned.

Dawn let out an annoyed sigh. Though Troy could not see her face past her massive soles, he could tell that she was also upset. "You'd think with all the attention the other ones have gotten, they would know better than to do the exact same thing! And now he's gonna be on that list for the rest of his life."

"I can't say that I don't understand how they feel, though," Troy said. "I admit, if I were a weaker man, I probably would have succumbed to it as well."

"Y'know, I read that the feds are trying to get the creators of the Minimizer program to make a 'neutralizer'," Dawn stated. "Their plan is to inject it into those guys, and then it will--well--neutralize the program inside of them. That way, they can actually be placed in normal cells and not the heavy-duty ones they put them in now."

"That would be handy," Troy agreed. "Now, they have to keep close watch on them and make sure they don't escape, at least until their charges run out. ...Hey, if you were there in the mall, would you have stomped on him?"

"Probably... ...Not," Dawn answered. "Besides, I have you. Why'd I need to entertain some desperate perv?"

Troy laughed as he turned around, now facing her tall sole. "Yeah, you got a point. But aren't we both also pervs on some level?" He kissed her foot. "At least we can both be pervs together." Then, he licked her sole, his tongue tasting the slight salt of her flesh.

She giggled, before pulling both of her feet back and removing them from the table. However, her right foot approached him and caught him between its toes. She then crossed its leg over her left leg, her big and second toes keeping a pretty tight grip on his tiny body. Suspended in the air, he looked over at her; she rested her head against her hand, whose elbow in turn was resting on the couch's armrest. Her face wore a sultry expression, and her mouth was turned into a foxy smile.

She rocked her toes slightly. "I know it's getting late, and we both have to get back to the daily grind tomorrow, but before we call it a night, why don't you come back to the bedroom with me?"

Troy became excited. "Great idea! I can't think of a better way to send me off!"

"That's a lie and you know it," Dawn humored.

"Yeah, that's true. Anyway, why don't you gimme a ride there?"

"You got it, my tiny stud."

Dawn lowered her foot--and Troy--onto the carpeted floor. Keeping him pinned underneath her large foot momentarily, her toes finally lifted up, allowing him to pick himself up from the floor and stand up. Standing beside her foot, he turned towards it and planted a kiss on its big toe, before climbing aboard her foot and holding onto the toe.

After which, he heard the TV in the distance power off, before she herself stood up and began to walk out of the living room, through the front hall, and into the side hall. Her bare feet slapping against the floor, Troy held a tight hold onto her foot as she made her way down the hall and ultimately reached her bedroom.



Needless to say, after Troy brought himself back to his normal height, the two of them made fervent love in the bedroom. Their passions were driven by the very recent memories of that day's events: Dawn crushing a tiny person for the first time and Troy being crushed by a lady for the first time in a very long time, in addition to the myriad of ways Dawn had tread upon him hours before. The imagery was vivid, and their love inflamed, their sex was perhaps much more intense than it was the night before.

By the end of it, Troy wished he could stay over another night, but it was not possible, especially not while he still had Mitch's car. After relaxing in bed with her for a time, he decided that it was time for him to go home. After retrieving his belongings, Dawn led him out, and with a departing kiss, the two bid farewell for the night. As he drove through the darkened streets lit by the passing lights, his mind constantly replayed the evening's events. He even caught himself losing attention to the road; he was thankful that at well past 11:30pm, the roads were mostly inactive.

He pulled into his apartment complex's parking garage, and after locking the car, he made his way up to his apartment on the sixth floor. As he reached for his keys, he suddenly remembered Mitch's request to bring home pizza; in the fervor of his time with Dawn, it had completely slipped his mind. With it being so late at night, he doubted if any nearby would still be open, and even if they were, it was too late for him to go back out.

Shouldn't be a big deal, Troy thought to himself as he entered his apartment. He had probably forgotten all about it.

"What the hell, man...?" Mitch complained upon the revelation that Troy was minus one Italian pie.

~~~

Even throughout the busy week, Troy could not stop thinking of Dawn. Upon telling them, both Casey and Bill congratulated Troy for finally finding the woman of his dreams. For Troy's part, he was also a bit relieved that Bill did not have to offer his wife's services to him any longer, though he of course did not verbalize this to him. Casey also found herself rather jealous, that Dawn was able to enjoy smashing her man underfoot while she once again had to endure her boyfriend's playful wrath.

Unfortunately, Troy and Dawn were unable to meet for lunch during the week, nor did they see each other at all in the interim. According to Dawn, this only meant that once the weekend arrived, they would have to make up for the time they had lost while in each other's absence. Troy agreed, and slogged along in his daily tasks, waiting for the clock to strike 4:30pm on that Friday afternoon, Dawn's light at the end of the tunnel serving as his motivation.

Once the day had ended, he and Dawn--free from their weekly grinds for the next two days--met up at Troy's favorite diner and shared a meal together, talking and laughing about their work days and other subjects all the while. Of course, they kept their macro tendencies under wraps, away from the ears of any eavesdroppers. All the while, Dawn enthused about the food that the diner served, and vowed to make a return visit herself.

From there, with the evening still young, the two headed back to Dawn's abode...

Holding her purse and Troy's messenger bag--inside of which were, among other things, his cell phone, wallet, and keys--Dawn stepped out of the late-summer heat and into the coolness of her home. The interiors were silent, almost serene; the only sound at the moment mainly came from outside, and much of that was muffled. Dawn sighed in tired relief; among other things, she was happy that she was out of the office, away from the demands of her superiors, the incompetence of her clients, and the foolishness of her coworkers. The tech industry required a fortitude that was slowly but surely wearing away at her, though at the same time, it was a rewarding field that offered her a chance to put her skills to the test.

"...Gotta take the good with the bad, I suppose," Dawn said out loud.

Walking into the dining room to her right--its floor having since been cleansed of the blood and gore that stained it less than a week before--she placed the messenger bag flat onto the table inside. The curtains were still closed, and she contemplated opening them to let the sunlight shine in, but decided against it. It would be dark soon, anyway.

Dawn looked down towards the floor; or to be more specific, at her feet, clad in flat leather sandals.

"Alright, ride's over, little man," she said.

She almost had to squint to see him, but her eyes were able to make out the very tiny Troy stride out from between her toes and walk off of her sandal. While in the car but before they had left the diner, Troy had shrunken himself down to a measly one centimeter--the smallest that the Minimizer program would allow--and asked if he could hitch a ride on her foot as she drove home. She was rather surprised that he managed to survive the whole way through during the ride; being crushed could have sent him to whatever nearest respawn point he had, and without his phone or wallet on him, trying to contact her or anyone else may have proven difficult. She was also surprised that he managed to keep enough of a hold on her foot to not fall off once arriving, though that posed much less of an issue than the former, due to his respawn point in this very room.

Troy stumbled off of Dawn sandal, leaping down onto the hard floor below. At his very minuscule size, riding in her sandal was perhaps a very risky move, but it was one that he enjoyed immensely. Plus, he was now in her house, so there were no more worries about him getting sent back to his apartment's respawn point anymore.

After taking several more steps away from her foot, he turned around, coming face-to-face with her absolutely massive foot before him, so large that it was nearly mind-boggling. Her brown-skinned feet were donning tan sandals; unlike with her thongs, these simply had a strap going from one side of the shoe to the other on each foot. He craned his neck upward, finding her bare legs below her knee-length orange-yellow dress, over which was a brown leather belt around her waist, and completing the ensemble was a light white jacket that she wore over it. Though he could hardly see her head past her breasts due to how tiny he was compared to her, she also currently wore her hair in a ponytail, leaving only a few curls hanging over her forehead. He kept thinking it to himself, but she truly was a beautiful woman, or perhaps "goddess" was a more apt term; he was almost unworthy of being in Dawn's radiance.

"So, how was the ride, little man?" she asked, her voice booming all over.

"It was great!!" Troy cupped his hands around his mouth as he yelled back his answer.

"...Oh, wait. You're so small I can't even hear you." She kneeled down over him, bringing her youthful brown-skinned face closer to ground level. Her dark brown eyes were locked right onto him. "Try again."

"It was great!!!" Troy repeated even louder.

"Hmm..." Dawn formed a puzzled expression on her face. "Still can't really hear you, but whatever. I know you had fun in between my toes."

With her right hand, she reached down and began to poke and prod at his body. While she was not exerting any force at all, the sheer size difference between them still made her push him around.

"Guess we'll be hanging out here again tonight," she said as her fingernail bumped his chest. "You said not having a change of clothes wasn't a big deal, so I'll hold you to that."

It was true. Troy had nothing but the clothes he wore to work that day. Luckily, his red polo shirt and beige Khaki pants were picked for comfort in anticipation for this day, as well as to make his workday more pleasant. Though he could just as easily sleep in just his undergarments when it came time to.

"I'll keep your stuff in here," Dawn said. "...And I think it's time I unwind a bit, too. I'm gonna take a quick trip into my room. Wanna come?"

"Yeah!!" Troy shouted with an eager nod.

Then, with a sly smirk, she curled her finger back and held its tip with her thumb. "Too bad," she mocked.

The thumb released its restraint of her finger, which launched its tip right at Troy's body. Though it wasn't a hard hit, it was enough to send him flying halfway across the room, and he just as quickly hit the wooden floor and tumbled back a bit.

Before he could recover, Dawn had stood back upright and began to walk directly towards him, her crashing footsteps rocking his entire world; at his scale, they were more akin to mini-earthquakes. He did not have time to move before the sole of her sandal covered him in its shadow and quickly stepped down, crushing him into a red paste beneath its weight.

Dawn did not break her stride as she tread on the mite-sized man below her; she could barely even feel his body crunch as she did so. She briefly looked at the floor behind her as she left the dining room, finding a tiny splotch of blood in her wake, before resuming her focus ahead of her as she made a right turn and trekked back into her bedroom.



Four minutes after his temporary death, Troy returned to the dining room, in the same spot in which he had resurrected many times the previous Sunday. Almost immediately, he noticed Dawn standing some distance before him in front of the entrance. It was clear that she was awaiting his return, and in the time while he was away, she had shed her jacket and her sandals.

"Alright, you're back," she said to him. "...Not that I expected anything else, but still."

She approached him, her footsteps once again like heavy tremors that only grew more intense as she approach. He quite nearly lost his balance, even. Before he knew it, she was standing right over him, her very being more like a mountain in comparison to his still 1cm-high body. He could not help but shiver; he wondered if she took notice.

"I'd love to climb her," Troy said to himself.

"As you've probably noticed," she started, "I took my shoes off. I know you love being crushed with sandals, so I was happy to indulge last time. But now, I want to actually feel you burst apart."

"I'm fine either way," Troy yelled up, knowing full well that she couldn't hear him.

"...But you're a teeny bit too small for me to feel anything!" Dawn exclaimed. "I think even my pinky toe could smush you. I should try it..."

"Yeah, please!" Troy cheered.

"...But no. That'd be too hard. I'll just do it with my big toe." After saying this, she moved her right foot over to where he was. She kept her four smaller toes set on the floor, while the biggest one was held over him, like a fleshy ceiling primed to fall at a moment's notice. "Are you gonna try to run from this? I'll give you to the count of three, and if you're still under my toe by then, well... You know. ...One."

Troy briefly wondered if he should try to humor her by escaping. Even at his size, it would probably not take long for him to escape its grasp.

"Two..." she counted.

He did not have long to keep pondering, and so he simply spun around and bolted from its shadow, and none too soon at that.

"Three!"

Dawn's toe crashed down right behind him, so close that he felt it brush against his backside.

"I see you decided to run," she said. "Wise, but at the same time, pretty dumb. It's not like you can get away, right?"

"I wouldn't dream of it!" Troy shouted back at her as he continued to run from her.

"I mean, you've probably using as much energy as you can to get as far as you are now," Dawn said as she watched him. "But I can easily catch up with you in literally one step."

To prove her point, she brought her left foot over and placed it a bit besides him to his left. The purpose was not to crush him with it but to intimidate. ...Though he admitted that it would have been much more intimidating if this was nonconsensual, but the idea was there. As he continued to run, he looked back just in time to see her right foot being brought over to him as well. Again, he was cloaked by its shadow as most of the foot settled onto the wooden floor, except for her big toe under which he was now running.

"Okay, that was two steps," Dawn confessed. "...Or, it will be two steps once I finish the second one. I wonder if you can get out this time."

Despite seeming like a foregone conclusion, Troy still kept up his efforts.

"...Nah!" The toe quickly lowered, and its weight knocked Troy off of his feet and onto the floor. It did not relent; it pressed down as hard as it could, and Troy was painfully squeezed flat between it and the floor until he was reduced to a red stain on the floor.

Dawn exerted a bit of force on her toe as she felt his body pop underneath it. Then, she pulled it back, drawing a red line with its movement.

"They say, X marks the spot," she said as she manipulated her toe below to draw a small red X on the floor. As she nearly finished the second line, Troy's rent corpse rolled off of the underside of her toe, the force that she used rolling what remained of him into a sort of tiny bloody cylinder. She brought her toe down onto it and grinding it into the floor, relishing in the minute crunching that she felt against her sensitive skin.



Four minutes after his death, Troy returned, all too eager for more of what Dawn has to offer him. He craned his neck upward, towards the face of his muse standing nearby. Her mouth shifted into a smirk, before she began to slowly approach him. Troy chuckled, and ran off once more.

He noticed a red cross on the floor some ways away. It looked as if it was made with blood... His blood. He wondered what other "art" she could make from his life fluids.

"Man, I'm barely even moving, and I'm still keeping up with you," Dawn said behind him.

Troy briefly glanced behind him, and sure enough, the ebony giant was still on his tail, even with her steady stride. In fact, she was even gaining on him. He was too small to have any hope of getting away from her.

He loved that feeling most of all. The feeling of completely helplessness at the inevitability of his demise.

"Oh look, I caught up," Dawn said, before she moved her right foot over his fleeing body.

Beneath its shadow, Troy had just barely enough time to look up at her sole--and the smudge of blood on its big toe from his previous death--before it stepped down, mashing him flat underneath.

"I definitely felt that, though," she purred to herself as she kept her foot in place for several seconds, keeping what remained of Troy pinned against the hard floor, the weight of her body gradually compressing him ever more.

She picked her foot up from the floor and held it behind her. Troy's mite-sized form was smushed completely on the ball of her sole, in the middle of a blood splatter that left its mark on the floor as well. Especially at how small he was, she could not help but awe at how fragile he was, that even with the lightest of movements, he could still be destroyed in such a manner. It made his surviving the drive home all the more impressive to her.

Yet, despite the thrill of the absolute raw power she had over him, she did not see much use for him at this size. He was completely helpless.

Lowering her foot back on the floor, she made her way towards the kitchen, trampling him with each step of her right foot that marked a small red smear as it hit the floor.



Soon, Troy returned. At the same time, Dawn walked out of the kitchen, and immediately spotted his resurrected form on the floor.

"Alright," she said, her tone becoming more commanding. "That's enough of the micro business. I want you to make yourself a bit bigger. Make yourself two inches tall."

Troy nodded and did as she ordered. Bringing up the Minimizer control panel, he manipulated the size setting and then grew himself to her requested size. The room around him--including Dawn--shrunk a bit, but not by much, as everything still towered over him.

"Good," Dawn said as she walked closer to the table. There, she pulled out a chair from underneath it and turned it towards him, before sitting down on it. "Get over here." She pointed down towards her feet.

"Yes, ma'am!" Troy gleefully said as he approached her brown-skinned feet.

"Ugh, don't call me 'ma'am'," she complained. "That makes me sound old."

"Well, you are older than me," Troy stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Only by five years!" Dawn exclaimed.

"And you don't look a day over twenty-five," Troy complemented as he reached her foot. "Anyway, what do you want me to do?"

She wiggled her toes slightly. "I want you to do what you do best. ...Aside from being squished, that is."

Troy immediately got the hint. "Yes, ma- ...My goddess."

Throwing himself at her left foot, he went to work kissing and licking on her massive toes, still bearing the French pedicure she's had since he's known her. Dawn leaned forward as she watched him orally service her foot in any way he could. He kissed her skin and nails, licked the skin between her toes, and even nibbled in some cases; though at his size, her skin was too tough and he may have broken his teeth if he kept it up.

Dawn lifted her toes, which Troy took as a sign to worship underneath. Getting on his knees, he held onto her second toe with both hands as he licked and kissed the skin. His tongue was even able to work its way into the ridges of its toe print, and he allowed it to follow along through its grooves. Dawn's foot twitched in response, and he heard a giggle from above. Troy took this as encouragement and continued on, soon moving to her other toes to do the same. Even with his tongue drying up, he kept going on, as several minutes passed in the meanwhile.

"Wow, you're a good little foot slave, aren't you?" lauded Dawn. "Big or small, you really know how to make my feet feel appreciated."

Troy pulled himself away from her left pinky toe. "Hell yeah! They- well, you deserve it."

"Yeah, you got that right. And I'm glad I have such a tiny prince to do it!"

"You mean 'slave'?" Troy humored.

"Tomayto, tomahto. Anyway, that's enough worship from you, my little subject. Time for you to lay your life down for your queen."

"I would be honored, my queen," Troy said, before walking over and kissing the nail of her left big toe.

Dawn laughed. "That's good, very good."

She kicked her foot, not with much force, but enough to hurl Troy several feet away from her. In no real pain, Troy quickly picked himself up from the floor and, as Dawn herself stood from her seat, once again ran off. This time, being much closer to the table in the center of the room than before, he ran underneath it. Taking refuge behind the wooden legs of one of the chairs, he watched as she stepped closer.

"You really think I can't get your little ass?" Dawn said.

"Yeah, I wanna see you try!!" Troy cockily yelled out.

"Oooh!!" She grunted. "You're in for it now!"

Getting on her hands and knees, Dawn crawled underneath the table and attempted to reach for Troy. Troy, however, quickly avoided her grasp and dashed to another chair leg. Peeking out from behind it, he watched as she crawled further in and went for him. Again, he dodged her hand as it grabbed ahold of the leg that he was behind. He headed for another leg, only to be stopped in his tracks by her other hand falling into his path. He tried to run around it, but it quickly moved and slapped him onto the floor. Pinned against her palm and the wood, he tried to crawl out from underneath, but the only movement he felt was him being pulled back as her fingers curled around his body. Before long, he was being held in the palm of her hand as she returned to her feet. Her billboard-like face looked down upon him, her mouth curved into a slight playful smile.

"Told you I could get you," she said.

"Yeah, you were right," Troy admitted.

With her other hand's finger, she jabbed and poked at his stomach, the massive digit exerting almost enough force to hurl his insides out.

"I can actually feel your bones now," she said. "Unlike before when you were like a dust mite. ...I really can't wait to feel how it feels when I'm breaking your little body apart...!"

"Well, you still hafta catch me!" Troy said. Taking advantage of the break her finger took from his body, he quickly stood up and leapt off of her hand, falling the several dozen stories worth onto the floor below. If it were not for his small size, such a fall would have easily been fatal, but he hit the floor with no major injuries at all. In fact, he even landed on his feet, though he experienced a bit of recoil. After brushing it off, his feet went to work once more, putting him into another sprint.

"You're gonna make me work for this, huh?" Dawn said, rather amused. "...I like that."

Dawn went on the chase, following after him with a slow pace. Troy considered going for the table again, but he decided against it. However, with that eliminated, he was left with practically no places within reach to hide. The other furniture in the room were all arranged against the walls, and thus too far away. There was no way he would reach them. Not before being smashed, that is.

He was brought out of his rumination as he noticed the familiar shadow of Dawn's foot around him. Thinking quickly, he made a leap to his left, jumping out of the way just as her left foot struck. The entrance into the house's side hallway was far ahead of him. Thinking nothing much about it, he dashed in its general direction; he figured that if he made it, he would chalk it up to a victory for him regardless of what happens afterwards.

It seemed as if Dawn had sensed that, as she stomped down right in front of him, so close that Troy could not avoid crashing into the heel of her foot, the impact knocking him down onto the floor. However, he quickly picked himself up--taking a quick peak up Dawn's dress in the process--and ran around her foot to resume his sprint towards the doorway.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dawn asked.

"Out there!!" Troy yelled back.

"That's what you think."

With a swipe of her foot, Dawn hit Troy, knocking him on his back onto the floor to his right. As he tried to get back up, Dawn stepped on his lower torso and legs, not with an intent to crush but to keep him in place. His lower body was caught under the ball of her right foot, while the rest of him poked out from the side.

"Can you free yourself?" Dawn asked, looking down on him with playful arrogance. "Go on. Try, little man."

Troy did indeed try. He exerted as much strength as he could to get himself free, even trying to push against her foot to give himself support. His efforts were in vain; there was just too much pressure on him for it to be possible. In fact, she was even slowly and steadily increasing the amount of pressure upon his body, and the pain began to sear up as she did so. However, she was careful; it seemed that she was stopping just short of crushing him, at least for the moment.

Still, Troy continued, struggling for what seemed like minutes. He was surprised that she kept it up for so long.

After another minute, she finally lifted the side of her foot slightly, causing him to shoot out somewhat from underneath due to his own strength.

"Guess not," Dawn said.

Troy laughed as he brushed off the aching and stood up once more. Again, he went on the run, heading toward his target once more.

"Hold up, I'm not done with you yet," she said, before her heel once again appeared before him.

Instead of hitting the ground, it shot back at him, hitting him in his head and chest with moderate force and sending him flying backwards. He hit and then laid on the floor some distance further than where he had originally started, thus undoing his progress and then some. He rubbed his aching nose, and found a smear of blood on his fingers, no doubt an injury from the impact.

After approaching him, Dawn stood over him, both feet placed on the ground as she held her fists on her waist. As he looked up at her he could not help but marvel in her magnificence. She really, truly was a wonderful giantess; unlike with Dorothy who had to learn along the way, Dawn had an all-too-clear love of the role she was playing. She was the boss, and she knew it.

She picked her right foot off the floor, and lowered its big toe onto his face, pressing it against his face and then cheek, pinning his head against the hard wood below him.

"Looks like I win again, little man," Dawn said as her gigantic toe prodded his head.

"I didn't expect anything else," Troy responded. "Guess it's time for your prize, huh?"

"Damn straight." Her toe pressed against the side of his head even harder. "I'm really fighting the urge to squish your head like a grape right now. ...But I'll do that later."

She removed her toe from his head, leaving it ringing with the headache that it had inflicted. However, before he could do anything else, she lowered her entire foot onto his body, pinning him under the ball of the foot. Pressed against the heavy ceiling of flesh and the hard floor, Troy could not move himself at all; he could--and did--move his limbs about, but otherwise he was completely immobilized. He could see nothing but darkness around him, smell nothing but the slight scent of her foot, and taste nothing but her flesh.

"Oooh..." He heard her speak. "You feel really good right now. If you're trying to get out from under there, then keep trying."

Dawn was clearly taking pleasure in his minute movements. This session was akin to a cat playing with its live prey before going for the kill, and Troy loved every moment of it. So much so that, as much as he could, he went to licking her sole. His face being pressed right into her flesh made it difficult for him to breathe, but he did not care.

Dawn giggled. "H-hey! I didn't ask for all that! Okay, now it's really time for you to go splat!"

"Go right ahead," Troy said.

Whether in response to him or not, the pressure upon him began to increase by the ton. The weight started with his feet and shins, crushing both quite easily. Then, it slowly but surely rolled upward like a steamroller, soon smashing his pelvis and genitalia; even with the numbing feature it was still incredibly painful, and the pain just became even more intense as his chest fell under the pressure, his ribs shattered and even punctured into his lungs. In fact, he could even feel his body tearing itself apart under her force, and he could hear the sound of every bone in his body cracking and breaking. It was a slow, agonizing death, and yet Troy took great delight in it, even as his eyes watered and as the pressure rolled up to his head, crushing it too underneath.

Crushing Troy slowly, Dawn relished in the feeling of the tiny man's body flattening and breaking apart under her bare foot. She closed her eyes and moaned as she felt his bones crunch and his body burst into a wet and sticky liquid. She loved how it felt; at two inches tall, he was both big enough for her to feel almost everything, and yet still small enough to be easily rent asunder with little effort.

After her foot settled on the floor, she focused her attention downward and continued by grinding her foot to twist and pulverize his remains into an unrecognizable mess. Starting slowly, her foot gradually picked up some speed as she ground Troy; more bones of his crunched in the process, and the blood that was being spread around squished and oozed with each twist of her foot, a significant amount of which was even spurting out from under the ball of her foot. Yet, she did not stop, not until she felt she was satisfied with turning him into purée.

After a minute, she finally ceased and removed her foot and then bent over so that she may examine what was left behind. Troy... One would ask "What Troy?" upon seeing the red smear of blood, organs, bone, and cloth left in its wake. He was completely and utterly demolished, and this time only by her bare foot; had she worn shoes, he would have been destroyed even further.

Letting out a satisfied sigh, Dawn staggered to the chair and sat down on it. There, she waited for Troy to return, so that she may do it to him again, and again, and again. ...Though she figured that she would also have to think of other ways to crush him to keep things fresh.

"I'll think of something, she said, just as the bluish light appeared on the floor, from which the repaired Troy spawned.

Troy briefly looked around himself before quickly spotting her. With a very happy grin, he brought his hand up and gave her a thumbs-up. She smiled warmly in response.

After a brief break and some chatter, the two resumed their game of cat-and-mouse.

~~~

The approximately one-and-a-half-inch Troy sat on Dawn's bed, watching as she pulled her white athletic tank top over her chest. It matched very well with her white jogging shorts and the white sweatband that sat on her dresser. All contrasted quite well against her brown skin.

The two spent the better part of the previous evening macro-playing, before relaxing and then heading off to bed together. Morning seemed to come rather quickly; in fact, it was actually pretty early, at least as far as his own Saturdays went: it was just after eight. It was his first time seeing Dawn's Saturday morning routine, and according to her, she led it off with a jog around her neighborhood.

She once again tied most of her naturally-curly hair into a ponytail. "So, I'll be gone for a little bit."

"Aww man, what am I gonna do without you?" Troy half-jokingly moaned. "I'll go crazy without your beautiful big feet to keep me company."

"You'll live," Dawn said.

"By the way, when can I paint your nails?" Troy asked.

"I have to buy some polish first," Dawn answered. "I haven't had any in a while, because I've been getting French pedis at the pedicurist for a while."

"Well, I can't complain." He looked straight towards her bare feet. "It looks great on you."

Dawn laughed softly. "I know, but thanks. But what colors do you like?"

"Shoot, any color," Troy answered. "But I think pink would fit best on you."

"I like a nice sky blue," Dawn said as she approached her bed.

"Well, that's your favorite color, so I'm not surprised. I can picture you with either. Or both, alternating with each nail."

"I guess that's nice, but I prefer to stick with one color," Dawn said as she kneeled down at her bed and reached for something underneath. "Plus, it's a violation of the dress code at my office. We're lucky they even let us wear flip-flops."

Troy watched as from under the bed, she pulled out a pair of white running shoes. Sitting on the floor, she grabbed the left shoe and slid her foot into it.

"No socks?" Troy noticed.

"Nah, I don't really like socks," Dawn said.

After tying the laces on her left shoe, she reached for its companion. At that point, Troy had a sudden thought.

"Hey," he said. "I just got an idea. Why don't I come with you?"

Dawn turned her head towards him, an inquisitive expression on her face. "What, you wanna jog with me. In your work clothes and shoes?"

Troy waved both his hands in front of him. "No, no. I mean, I can ride along with you. In your shoe."

She laughed. "Oh, right. I should have known. But you'll be trapped completely inside. What if I crush you by accident?"

"It's not the first time I've rode in someone's shoe, even yours. Plus, my nearest Respawn point is in this house, so if you do crush me, I'll just wait here."

"Hmm..." Dawn looked from him, to her free shoe, and then towards the general direction of the floor to her left, as if she was mulling her decision over. "...What the hell," she said as she looked back to Troy. "Let's do it."

Troy became excited. "Great!"

Dawn smiled. "Well, I'll be happy having you with me every step of the way. ...That sounded corny, didn't it?"

"Yes."

She shrugged. "Whatever." She reached over and picked up Troy with her thumb and finger from her bed. She held him in front of her face briefly, and after a short and soft laugh, she moved him over the mouth of her right shoe and then dropped him inside of it.

Landing on the insole of her sneaker, Troy could smell the accumulative scent of her foot, the result of what he could only guess was of countless times of her wearing these shoes barefoot while running. He could even make out her foot- and toe-prints in the insole, though the darkness prevented him from seeing much of them as they faded into the darkness ahead.

"Alright, if you don't want to be smushed right away," Dawn said, her head looming high above, "then you need to get to the end of my shoe."

"Alright!" Troy shouted up at her before doing as she said, walking out of the light and into the darkness of her shoe. Further inside, the smell--becoming more like a stench at that point--became more powerful. Luckily, the odor was not too intense; at least, not intense enough to make him regret his decision. As he walked, he could feel the depression in her insole caused by her toes; it almost made him stumble over.

"Are you ready?" Dawn asked.

Troy had reached the far end of the shoe. "Yeah, I'm ready!!" Troy yelled out, before lying down against the cloth wall.

"Alright, here comes my foot."

Troy felt the show move somewhat around him, and watched as the light from the outside room became blocked by a large object. Said object ended up being her foot, which worked its way inside. Troy could only see her toes and part of her instep before the foot completely blocked all light and leaving him in darkness. He heard the sound of her skin rubbing against the insole, and soon could even feel the body heat emanating from her toes as they reached him. He expected to be pressed against the end of her shoe by her toes, but they just barely stopped short of that; seemed that her shoe offer her foot a bit of wiggle room, so to speak.

He wished he could make himself slightly bigger, but he was unsure if the Minimizer program would allow it; before enlarging someone, the program would do a brief preliminary scan to check if there was enough room for them to grow in. This was a safety measure added to ensure that shrunken people do not kill their "host" via growing inside of them and rupturing out of their bodies. Or, in Troy's case, be left with the smallest of gaps between him and Dawn's toes.

"All-right, my little shoe pebble," he heard Dawn's voice speak, muffled through the shoe. "Time for us to hit the road! Oh, and you die in there and mess up my shoes, I'll come home and kill you."

"You're just encouraging me," Troy muttered.

Soon, his world began to move, rocking back and forth and slanting upward and downward. With an upward slant, he slid into her toes; with a downward one, he hit the wall. Before he could even begin to get his bearings, the process repeated: hitting her toes - hitting the wall - hitting her toes - hitting the wall - her toes - the wall. Already, this was proving to be quite a wild ride, and Dawn had not even started jogging yet; he could only wonder how intense things would get for him once she began.

He would not have to wait long, as after the movement around him came to a brief stop, it started up again with much intensity. The sloping alternated wildly back and forth, and he was constantly being tossed from her toes to the cloth and then back again. He even started rolling and was even for split seconds being sent airborne as he collided between both hard objects. At one point, he was briefly pinned by her toes before they lifted and released him to the whims of her hustle. Occasionally, he would hear Dawns muffled voice shout greetings to what he assumed were her neighbors; neighbors who were completely unaware that she was carrying a tiny passenger inside of her shoe.

Troy had long since lost track of time, but part of him had started regretting his decision to stow away inside of Dawn's shoe. As she continued jogging, his containment began to reek of a warm mustiness that caused him to sweat and made it difficult to breathe, not that he had much air from the get-go. His clothes, already somewhat dirty from being worn for the entirely of the previous day, began to get wet with sweat, both from his own body and from the toes, which splattered onto him each time he was hurled to the wall, and also rubbed off on him whenever he made contact with them.

At one point, he even tried to capture some of the drops into his mouth, as the whole ordeal was making him thirsty. The warm, salty perspiration did little to quench him, but at the moment, it was all he had. As Dawn continue running with no break, he could do nothing but endure the ride and the smell, and wait for light and fresh to grant him release from his humid prison.

~~~

It was a good run, Dawn thought to herself as she strolled to her house's front door. In the warm, morning weather outside, she managed to get in nearly two-and-a-half miles worth of jogging, a personal best for her. She was very satisfied with herself. ...And also very tired and thirsty.

Once inside of her house, she made a beeline to the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water inside and chugged down half of its contents. Taking a breath to exhale, she walked out of the kitchen and through the doorway into the dining room. As her running shoes created heavy footsteps against the wood, she instinctively looked towards the floor. There was nothing there; of course not, she thought. Troy was inside of her shoe, and she could feel that he was still intact. However, he was just barely moving; she wondered if he had suffocated, and if so, how long ago did it happen.

After pulling out one of the dining room table's chairs, she sat down, put her bottled water onto the floor, and reached down to untie her right shoe. With the laces loose, she pulled the shoe off, releasing her damp bare foot from within. She turned her shoe over, and almost immediately after, the tiny Troy tumbled out and fell onto the floor. She looked down at him; he laid almost lifeless on the floor, his breathing subdued and his clothes damp.

"I wonder if it was too much for him?" she asked herself as she diligently kept watch for any further movement from her fatigued little man.

After a minute or so passed, Troy finally stirred to life, his chest expanding and retracting as he began to breathe in the fresh, cool air around him. He slowly opened his eyes, finding Dawn sitting on a chair over him. He touched his chest, finding it wet with sweat from both him and Dawn, and his mouth was almost too dry to speak.

With a smile, Dawn reached over to the table and grabbed a bottle of water from it. She twisted off its cap and poured a bit of the liquid into it, and then reached down to the floor and placed the cap onto it by his head. Mustering as much strength as he could, he picked himself up and staggered over to the giant cap, which was more like a tub to him; there, he took in water with both hands and splashed the cool beverage into his mouth with ceaseless abandon. He delighted in the taste; after having nothing but Dawn's foot sweat for a period, this fresh water was like a sweet wine to him.

"Man, it must have been really rough in there!" a mesmerized Dawn remarked.

Troy nodded. "Definitely! You gave both of us a workout!"

"Honestly, I'm surprised you survived. I thought for sure you'd run out of air and suffocate. ...Not that it would have been much of an issue, but still."

"Yeah, I thought I'd die as well," Troy said between drinks. "It's funny... The program will revive you no matter what while you're under the effects of it, but if the same thing happened while you were big, then you're just S.O.L."

"Hm, yeah. So, how was it? And be honest, like I always say."

"Honestly? ...I... don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon."

"Aww... Didn't like being in my shoe, little guy?" she coddled as she rubbed his body with her toe.

"Oh, I loved being in your shoe, and I'd like to do it again. ...But without the exercise. Got any good flats?"

"I have a few pairs," she answered.

"Well, next time, when you want to just go for a walk, I'll ride along inside of those," Troy said. "...Or you can wear flip-flops and tie me to them."

"You got it, little man," Dawn said with a happy nod, before picking up her empty shoe and standing up. "Anyway, I'm gonna shower and make some breakfast. You sit tight and rest a bit, and when I get out, I wanna go over our plans for the day."

"You got it, my great goddess," Troy said.

Dawn giggled, before stepping over him and walking out of the room via the side hallway, the slapping of her bare right foot and the banging of her shoe-clad ped alternating against the floorboard. Troy was partially surprised that she didn't opt to crush him, but he figured that she decided to give him a break for the meantime.

Returning to his beverage, Troy's mind began to wander. He already had an idea of what she had in store, as she had mentioned it earlier that morning. She wanted the two of them to go on a double date with a friend and her boyfriend. According to her, neither of them were into macro, so it would simply be a regular outing; not that he expected any different, nor he did mind at all. Of course, he would have to swing by his apartment to shower himself and pick up a fresh set of clothes, as the attire he wore was in clear need of a visit to the laundromat. As Dawn had never been to his apartment, he figured that it would be a great excuse to bring her there, and for her to meet his own friend and roommate, Mitch.

...And perhaps also christen their budding relationship with his blood in his room.

~~~

"...And here we are," Troy said, having led Dawn through his complex and to the door leading into this apartment.

Dawn inquisitively looked around the hall. "It's kind of quiet. You aren't the only one on this floor, right?"

Troy shook his head as he dug for his key in his pocket. "There's three other apartments on this floor that are occupied, but they barely make any noise. That's a good thing, except when they're banging on the door because Mitch is being loud."

Dawn nodded teasingly. "Ahh... So YOU'RE the troublemakers on this floor!"

"Hey, not me. I'm a saint. It's my roomie who does all of that."

"A 'saint', huh? I dunno know about that."

Troy shot her a humoring look, before inserting and turning the key into the door, which then allowed entry into the apartment. He stepped inside first, and held the door open for Dawn to enter, her flip-flops slapping against the hard floor as she stepped inside. After closing the door, he almost immediately noticed Mitch sitting at the couch, playing the science-fiction shooter Destiny on his Xbox One. He glanced behind to see that they had entered, and then paused the gameplay.

"Look who finally showed up!" Mitch japed as he turned around on the couch. "I thought you were gonna stay out all weekend."

"Well, I need to get a change of clothes... Anyway, Dawn, this is my roommate Mitch. Mitch, Dawn."

Dawn stepped ahead and the two of them shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, Mitch," Dawn said.

"Same here," Mitch replied. "So nice to finally meet the babe who's been keeping Troy-boy busy."

"Oh yes, we've been very busy! Isn't that right, 'Troy-boy'?" She teased as she turned to Troy.

"Hahaha." Troy faked. "...But yeah. We've been having a lot of fun," he told Mitch as he embraced Dawn's waist from behind, "and she's a blast to be around. And under." He smirked.

"Yeah, Troy's been looking for someone to step on him for a long time," Mitch stated. "To tell you the truth, I thought he was gonna go crazy when no one bit the bait he was throwing out."

"Oh my!" Dawn said in surprise, though Troy could tell that much of it was feigning.

"But I'm glad he finally reeled one in, and--if you don't mind me saying this--you're a pretty good-lookin' lady yourself."

"Thanks, Mitch!" Dawn said. "You'll be happy to know that your roomie is in great hands!" She turned her head and kissed Troy on his cheek.

"By the by," Mitch started, "I know you like crushing him, but you ever consider swallowing him?"

Dawn shook her head. "Nope. I don't eat bugs."

A slightly disappointed frown formed on Mitch's face. "...Yep. You two are perfect for each other."

Troy whispered into Dawn's ear. "He's likes vore."

"Yeah, I know," Dawn whispered back.

"Anyway, what brings you both back here?" Mitch asked. "Not just to meet me. ...Right?"

"We came back so I can get a fresh set of clothes," Troy answered as he released his arms from Dawn. "And shower."

"We're going on a double date with a friend of mine and her boyfriend later," Dawn added. "The clothes he have on now are filthy." She pat Troy on the chest a few times. "So he needs to change!"

"Yeah, now that I look, you look like you've been through the ringer," Mitch observed.

"C'mon, they're not that dirty," Troy said. "...But I do need to get out of them, and get into something more comfortable."

"Oh, while you're showering, where do you want me to hang out?" Dawn asked.

"Out here with Mitch," Troy answered. "...Or you can wait in my bedroom. It's the first door on the left. Your choice."

"Hmm..." Dawn pondered over her decision, before her attention was captured by the television. "What're you playing, Mitch?"

"Destiny," Mitch answered. "You a fan?"

"Nah. I don't have an Xbox. I've always been a Playstation person." She walked ahead around the couch and approached the game shelf, where she examined their collection. "...Dark Souls... Catherine... NIER... Oh! You have Soulcalibur V. I know a lot of people hate it because it got rid of the fan favorites, but I think it's pretty solid."

"Care to go a few rounds, then?" Mitch challenged. "But I'm warning you: I'm good."

Dawn scoffed as she pulled the game case from the shelf. "Puh-leeze. I've been playing video games since you were in diapers!" She turned around to face him. "I cut my teeth playing Mario, Mega Man, Punch-Out, Contra, and Zelda on the NES. I'll be more than you can handle."

Mitch was clearly amused by her confidence. "Heh. You're on."

As Mitch stood up to make the preparations for their game--which included powering on their Playstation 3 and retrieving both PS3 controllers--Troy turned around and started to walk into the back hallway. "I'll leave you guys to that, then." He already knew what the outcome would be, but decided not to say anything about it.

Troy walked into his bedroom and immediately kicked off his loafers, and put his belongings--his keys, wallet, and phone--onto his bed. Then, he walked to his closet and after opening it, culled through the hanging shirts before finding a brown short-sleeved button-up shirt that struck his fancy; it was slightly creased, but he determined that he would not need to iron it. Afterwards, he opened his drawer and picked out a pair of black jeans. Once grabbing other essentials--fresh underwear, socks, deodorant, body wash, etc.--he made his way out of the room. As he walked through the hallway, he could hear the sound of the game Mitch and Dawn were playing; he recognized the theme music that played on Soulcalibur V's character selection screen, and the sounds of both picking their combatants. He did not have much time to take it in before he arrived into the bathroom, which was the room next to his.

With a close of the door, Troy put his fresh clothes on the sink, and after starting up the shower's water, began to remove his dirty, smelly clothes and socks from his body. Then, after retrieving his towels and getting his soap and wash, he stepped into the shower.



Feeling refreshed and donning a clean set of clothes, Troy dumped his dirty outfit into the hamper labeled with his name on it. It was becoming rather full, and so he made a note to visit the laundromat tomorrow. After brushing his teeth and gargling mouthwash, he stepped out into the hallway. He could hear Mitch talking, but no audible response from Dawn. Before he could wonder the reason behind it, he found the woman in question sitting on his bed in his room.

"There you are," Dawn said with a smile. "You look real nice. All fresh and clean."

"Thanks," Troy replied. "You're not playing the game with Mitch anymore?"

"We played several matched, but then one of his friends called. I think it was a girl. So I decided to give him some privacy."

"Probably one of his 'predators'." He shrugged. "Anyway, who won?"

"He won every match." Dawn sighed wearily.

Troy laughed softly at the expected result. "Yeah, I figured. He's pretty good at Soulcalibur. Too good. That's why I stopped playing him."

Dawn giggled. "Yeah, it was a really humbling experience. ...So, we still have a bit of time before we have to meet up with Francine. What do you want to do now?"

Troy already knew the answer to that question. He closed the door--locked it, even--and began to approach her on the bed.

"...Oh," Dawn said in a tone that was a mix of realization and seduction. "I see." With a cunning smile, she kicked off her flip-flops and laid back on his bed with her feet hanging over the side.

Admittedly, this was not exactly what Troy had in mind, but he decided to go along with it. Upon reaching her, he kneeled completely onto the floor and grabbed her left foot, and began to rub and caress it.

Dawn seemed a bit surprised as she sat up. "...Oh, you're going right for my feet. Well, I'm not complaining."

Troy continued to massage her foot, his fingers working the skin of both sides of her foot, its brown skin on top and its soft pale sole below. His fingers intersected between each of her toes and rubbed between them; he rubbed both thumbs on the ball of her sole; he slowly caressed her arch with the tip of his index finger and trailed along it back and forth. Meanwhile, Dawn had laid back down on the bed and was sighing in pleasure as Troy continued, eventually moving onto and doing the same with her right foot.

Minutes passed as Troy's firm hands massaged and rubbed her foot, and soon, after pulling it closer to his mouth and kissing it, he progressed to oral services. He peppered more kisses on her foot and toes, and pressed the sole of her foot onto his lips for a long kiss. He licked all along her sole and in between her toes, then switching to taking the digits into his mouth and suckling them, starting with her biggest one. Dawn continued to moan as his wet tongue fondled the tip and underside of her toe and lapped up its taste, or lack thereof. From her big toe, he moved on to its accompanying toes, his mouth spending time at each one until he reached her pinky toe. All the while, he could feel his excitement down below.

Troy pulled her toe out of his mouth. "You really have beau-"

"Beautiful feet?" Dawn interrupted. "Yeah, I know, I know." She giggled. "And your mouth always feels great on them. ...So does your face."

She pulled both her knees back slightly, before pressing the soles of both feet into his face. His vision was completely obscured by her large feet, and he could feel her pushing on him. Deciding not to fight it, he allowed her feet to push his head onto the floor, moving his body and limbs so that half of his body would be under the bed. With her feet placed firmly on top of his face, Troy simply just laid their and took it all in, even as she began to apply more pressure upon him. He even assisted her a bit by holding her ankles with both hands and pulling at them, as he started to lick as much as he could on her arches.

After a few minutes full of Troy's subservient worship and Dawn's giggling, she finally spoke. "You mind if I stand up?"

Finding it difficult to speak, Troy simply gave her a thumbs up to affirm her suggestion. He heard the springs of his mattress relieve of the weight upon them, and said weight was shifted onto his face, which bore the entirely of her 130-something-pound frame. To be honest, it actually hurt, even with the rug between the back of his head and the floor. However, he enjoyed every second of it, that he was being used as her personal footstool, his face pressed right into her soft soles.

Clearly trying to balance on him, she alternated lifting her heels, releasing some of the pressure on one side of his face, only for it to shift to the other foot still flat on his face. After the third time, she lost her balance and stumbled off of his face. Troy laughed in response, despite his aching face.

"Oops," she muttered.

Troy pointed his index finger up at her. "Ha-ha!!" He mocked, imitating the Simpsons character Nelson's infamous laugh.

"Oh hush, you." Dawn silenced him by planting her left foot right on his face, and pressed down on it. Despite not having her full weight on his head as before, the force she was exerting was still rather painful, especially his nose which seemed to be dealt the full brunt of her power.

Troy went to lick Dawn's heel, until three knocks at the door took them both by surprise.

"Yo, Troy!" Mitch called from the other side.

As Dawn removed her foot, Troy turned his head towards the door. "Yeah?! What is it?!"

"I'm about to go out with some friends, and I'm taking the car. You gonna be alright?"

"Yeah, we'll be fine!" Troy answered.

"We have my car, so don't worry about us," Dawn said. "You go have fun with your peeps!"

"Alright. I'm not even gonna ask what you two are doing in there, but I guess you haven't shrunk yourself since you can respond to me," Mitch said. "But I'll be seeing you. And it was nice finally meeting you, Dawn."

"Same here, Mitch!" Dawn replied.

With the departing footsteps and then the sound of the door closing in the distance, it was clear that Mitch had left the apartment. Soon, it would be time for Troy and Dawn to do the same, but before that happened, Troy's original desire still burned within him: his desire of her crushing him in his room. He had not forgotten about it, but his worship of and subduing by Dawn's feet put it on the backburner of his mind until Mitch brought up shrinking.

He turned his head to the other side and kissed Dawn's ankle, before pulling himself out from underneath her and the bed and moving off of the rug surrounding his bed and onto the hard wooden floor.

"What are you planning now?" Dawn asked.

"I was thinking..." Troy said. "I've never actually been stepped on inside of my room. It sounds silly, but I would be honored if you'd... well, do the honor in marking this occasion."

Dawn grinned. "I would be honored," she humored.

"Alright...!" Troy sat up and touched his hand, bringing up the Minimizer's control panel which hovered between him and Dawn.

Dawn looked down at her flip-flops still on the floor. "You want me to put my flip-flops back on- Wait, that's a silly question. You do."

Troy nodded as his mouth formed a slight but delighted smile. "You know me well."

After walking over and sliding her feet back into their sandals, Dawn watched as Troy made the adjustments to his settings; or rather, that he kept the settings mostly as they were, but took a minute off of the respawn period and checked that his respawn point was set up in the bedroom. With everything set, he touched the "Shrink" button, and after the panel retracted into his body, he too was quickly reduced down to size, down to the one-and-a-half inch--or four centimeters--that he had been earlier that day.

As he stood to his feet on the hard floor, he saw his bedroom in an all new air. He contemplated several times before just shrinking himself while inside just to see how it would look from the bug's perspective, but he never got around to doing it until that moment. With his relatively small bedroom--especially in comparison to Dawn's--combined with everything he had inside and packed in somewhat close quarters, the room had a more congested feel to it, almost as if he was downtown where his job was.

And then, there was Dawn herself. Normally 5-foot-10, Troy could not even begin to measure her height in comparison to his. She whimsically looked back down at him, as he took in her appearance; her curly hair had since been released from its binding and hung down freely, and along with her black flip-flops, she donned a form-fitting short-sleeved shirt with large teal and brown horizontal stripes, blue denim capris. Like him, it was clear that she had also gotten comfortable for their outing.

"I'll never tire of seeing you small," Dawn said, taking a few steps closer, the slapping of her flip-flops reverberating through his world; his eyes were momentarily locked on her massive feet. "I'm sure you feel the same about me being your murderous giant."

Troy nodded gleefully. "Hell yeah!"

"So, you gonna run now?"

"Yep!" Troy answered. "I want you to crush me, but I don't want it to be an easy kill, even with your big feet."

Dawn scoffed playfully. "Little man, you're always an easy kill. Watch."

Before Troy could even react, Dawn's right foot quickly moved over above him and stepped down. Instinctively bracing himself, he had barely any chance to even take in his impending death before said death had occurred, and he was crushed into a red paste under her sandal.

Even with the swiftness with which she had stomped on Troy, Dawn could still hear and feel his bones audibly crumble under her foot's weight. Drops of red liquid splattered out front from beneath her flip-flop as her foot settled on the floor. Not relenting in the least, she exerted more force upon the spot on which he met his demise, slightly lifting her heel as she moved it from side to side to grind the shrunken man into a pulp. Her toes flexed as they moved, the sounds of wet crunching mixed with those of the friction of her rubber sole's motion against the floor, and she continued until she could feel that he was completely ground up.

She removed her foot from the spot, and then pulled her foot back twice against the floor, wiping a red streak of blood onto it each time. She looked down at the mess below, at what used to be a living human being but was now nothing more than a crimson splatter right next to her right foot's big toe. One that you would have to convince someone to believe was once human; or at least, you would have before Minimizer went on the market.

"Told you you were an easy kill," Dawn said to the splatter. The raw brutality of her kill, that she had so much absolute power over another human being set her off like nothing before.

With a satisfied sigh, she dug into her pocket and pulled out her smartphone. It was currently 1:12pm. They still had a good hour and a half before it was time to meet up with Francine and her boyfriend Xander. Needless to say, the wait would seem like a short one, so long as her tiny man, her foot slave and foot fodder, kept her entertained.

...Of course, she would have to clean her flip-flops--and her feet once she went barefoot--when it neared time to depart. Or she could simply swing by her house and swap them out for her turquoise thong sandals; she'd figure it out by then.

Seconds after Troy returned, resurrecting a bit further away, she gave him no reprieve or warning as she stomped down on him once again. The only thing he could say was "Oh-!" just before he was sent right back into the realm of death.

"That's just how easy it is," she proudly--and arrogantly--boasted to him as her sandal twisted him into a mangled mess on the floor once again.

~~~

That night, hours later, Troy and Dawn cuddled together on her bed, enjoying each other's company as they talked about the day's events, particularly of the outing with Francine and Xander. It was rather enjoyable, to say the least, though Troy and Xander did not establish much of a rapport. Despite that, they managed to stay engrossed for much of the day, in fact only arriving back at Dawn's house less than half an hour ago.

Frankly, by the end of it, Troy was happy to once again have Dawn to himself.

"...But it was fun," Dawn said. "It's always fun hanging out with Franny. What about you?"

"Yeah, she's a cool gal," Troy answered. "I could tell you two are really close. You said you knew her since you were kids, right?"

Dawn nodded.

"Man... All the people I grew up with--the ones I care about, at least--are all over the country."

"At least you have Mitch."

"Hah, right. He'll just keep dragging me to more vore parties. ...But I can see where you're coming from. Despite his faults, he's a pretty swell guy."

"So, what did you think about Xander?" Dawn asked. "Be honest, please."

Troy took a deep breath. "I guess he's alright. It was kind of hard to find something to talk about, since we don't have much in common. But he was kind of... demanding? Overbearing? He kept trying to tell me what was best for Francine, and trying to take control of the whole date. He even called himself trying to give me some life advice, which I never asked for."

Dawn sighed. "Yeah, he does that. Between you and me, I don't think he's right for her. The way he acts, I can tell that he's the type who wants everything to revolve around him, and he has little regard for anyone else's feelings."

"I think Francine said they were together for a bit over four months, right?"

"Yeah. Which is funny. Before, Franny wouldn't have accepted any of that bull. But she's 33 years old now, so I guess she feels that her clock is ticking."

"I feel she should hold out for a better guy," Troy commented. "...But in the end, that's her business. She does look happy with him. ...I think?"

Dawn shook her head in mild frustration. "The worm... I wish I could make him shrink and get rid of him. They'd never find the body." She flashed him an evil grin.

"Wouldn't he just come back?" Troy asked.

"No, no... I mean, shrink him myself, with something aside from the Minimizer program."

"Like a shrink ray?"

"Yes!" Dawn excitedly exclaimed as her palm pat his chest. "Or better yet, if I had some kind of superpower."

"I wanna say I'm surprised to hear that," Troy said with a short laugh. "But at least with the program, you can actually crush a tiny person."

"Yeah, that's true, and I'm really, really thankful for that," Dawn said. "But the person more-or-less has to be willing to shrink, and willing to let you do that to them. And they have control over when they want to cancel the shrinking." She moved a bit closer to Troy. "As it is, they know they'll be brought back to life, so there's no real fear of death should it happen. Personally, I like the idea of forcing it on them, and not giving them that control, or any ways to resurrect themselves."

Troy listened on.

"When I was little," she continued, "I used to gather up a bunch of bugs, put them on the concrete in my backyard, and stomp on them. All of them. I even made a game out of it. I would imagine that they were tiny people trying to escape from me, and the ones who managed to get far enough from me, I'd let them go." She chuckled lightly. "Of course, with bugs, you can only do so much. They don't have emotions, or really anything but an instinct of self-preservation. They're barely aware of what's going on around them, and they really won't notice that a big foot's coming down to crush them until it's already smashing them into the ground."

Troy found this information rather interesting. "And you did that all the time?"

"As much as I could, especially when it got warm out," Dawn answered. "But eventually, my mom told me to stop, because it was 'creepy'. ...I didn't though. I just did it when no one was at home, which became easier when I got old enough to be left home alone. ...And when I started living on my own." She smiled at him.

"You still do that?" Troy asked.

"Well, yeah. Not as often, and I don't even really need to now that you're around, but before I met you, I definitely did it. Mainly to vent my frustrations. Like when I broke up with my last boyfriend because he was a cheating ass, I found this big beetle outside, imagined that it was him, and that he was begging for his life and apologizing profusely for betraying me, but the only answer I had for him was my foot. I splattered him- it, all over the floor, and I found another bug and did it again and again until I felt better." Dawn sounded rather proud of that.

"And those poor innocent bugs paid the price," Troy joked. "But it's a shame you couldn't crush him for real."

"I know, right?!" Dawn exclaimed. "But I'm kind of getting off track. I really like shrinking someone against their will and without any resurrection gimmicks, and then watch as their hopes and dreams fade as I lift my foot over them and then stomp them flat. I've imagined it many times. I even imagined it when I was crushing you."

"I could fake that," Troy suggested.

Dawn shrugged. "I guess, but it wouldn't be the same. Don't get me wrong; I love that I can crush you at all. But I have this... fantasy. I would shrink and gather up a whole bunch of people--like, around fifty or even sixty of them--put them all on the floor of an enclosed room, and then going to town." She closed her eyes, and her breathing became a bit more frantic. Her vocal tone also became more intense. "There would be so many screams and pleading, but I wouldn't care. All I'd care about is splattering them all under my feet, chasing down every one and stepping on them. By the end of it, the whole floor would be painted red with their blood. There'd be one last person left, and I'd toy with him and tease him until I ended his life as well, crushing him nice and slowly, and then grinding his weak, pathetic little body into the floor like the bug that he is."

Troy was taken aback; he did not expect her having this deep dream of sheer gruesomeness. 'She really is like Melissa. Should I be careful?' he thought. "Whoa... That's just... dark," he spoke.

Dawn opened her eyes as she looked at him. She wore a rather sheepish smile on her face. "...Yeah. ...Well, it's just a fantasy. I... don't think I could do that in real life. ...Maybe? I dunno. Does that make me sound crazy?"

"Absolutely," Troy stated plainly. "...But I think that's part of your charm." He smiled.

"Aww..." She affectionately purred.

"Also, I'd be one of those tiny guys in the room. In fact, I'd be the last guy left."

"Would you?"

"Yep. You save the best for last, right?" He grinned.

Dawn laughed. "My little bugman..." She drew in, and kissed him on the lips. He tightened his grip around her body as he reciprocated, and the two began to make out on the bed. He rolled her onto her back, and he kept kissing her mouth and her neck as he laid on top of her.

As they continued to make love--eventually to the point in which they started to remove their clothes--in Troy's mind, he began to vividly picture Dawn's scenario, of her capturing and shrinking dozens of men down to less than two inches tall, and trapping them all in a room somewhere.

(Troy was among the large group of tiny men in the room, surrounded with white walls with equally-white tiles on the floor, and there were no windows at all, with no furniture inside at all, meaning no place to hide. The only way out was the door, which was closed tight. Standing in front of the door was Dawn, arms folded with a smug smirk on her face, and wearing her outfit from the previous Sunday: a yellow tanktop, blue jeans, and turquoise thong sandals.

Perhaps Troy wanted to spice this fantasy up, because she was not the only giant in the room. To her right was none other than his exgirlfriend Dorothy, who watched the horde of tinies with an eager look of her own. The bespectacled, 5-foot-3 Taiwanese young lady donned her white, cherry-patterned sundress and red flip-flops, a personal favorite outfit of hers for him. Finally, the duo became a trio as his brunette coworker Casey flanked Dawn on the left. No particular outfit of hers stood out for him, so his imagination simply clothed her in a brown cardigan over a black knee-length dress and strappy sandals whose heels almost made her as tall as Dawn.

Among the tiny group with Troy were some familiar faces: Mitch and his friend Ethan, Bill from work, Casey's boyfriend Gus who had been the giant for her several weeks in a row, and Francine's boyfriend Xander. Yes, even Xander managed to weasel himself into this daydream of his.

Perhaps trying to take control of the situation, Xander ran ahead of the pack and attempted- nay, demanded that he (and perhaps only he) be returned to his original size. The only response Dawn had for him was a short laugh, before calling him a worm and stomping down and smearing his life out beneath her sandal.

At this point, the chase was on. The men all ran for their lives as Dawn, Dorothy, and Casey went to work in tracking and stepping on any tiny man they could, almost indiscriminately. The men were all afraid as they ran past, but Troy could do nothing but stand still and watch, even though he was in the dead center of the room.

Gus, who had been too lucky up until now, finally met his end under the heeled shoe of his girlfriend Casey. She proudly declared that his luck had run out as she twisted his body into mush. The soles of Dorothy's red flip-flops were picking up an even deeper shade of crimson as her feet trampled the men below her. She pushed on her glasses to keep them from falling on the floor as she looked downward on one man in particular who tried to avoid her. Needless to say, he was slain by her otherwise small size 4 foot.)

Back in the real world, Troy and Dawn were almost completely naked, with Troy only in his boxers and Dawn in her bra with her panties pulled halfway off of her legs. Troy moved his lips closer to her vaginal lips and kissed it a few times, before he used his tongue to stimulate her inside. She soon took to moaning in great sensual satisfaction as his wet appendage caressed the soft flesh inside.

(In the massacre inside of his imagination, Dawn's feet alternatively stepped on men one-by-one, their bodies crunching under her weight and leaving their flattened remains in their wake. Off in the distance, the middle-aged and portly Bill tried his best to run from Casey, whose heels clopped against the floor as she stalked after him. Unfortunately for him, he tired out rather quickly, which his tormentor teased him about before she knocked him to the floor and pressed her heel into him. Only his limbs remained, which limped lifeless as the rest of him was brutally crushed by the wooden pillar attached to her sandal. A much better death than had it been if it was his wife instead, Troy thought.

Troy heard a loud slapping sound behind him, originating from Dorothy's flip-flop as she stomped on a group of four tinies who were unable to escape in time. The resulting mess of their combined bodies was large, and blood dripped off from the bottom of her shoe. She paid it no mind as she quickly found--and grounded up--another target.

Dawn smeared a hapless man across the floor in front of her, before she arrived at both Mitch and Ethan. Standing his ground, Mitch took a step forward and made a demand of her that could only come from him: that if they were going to die anyway, she should instead swallow them instead of "wasting food". His request had not only given Dawn pause, but also got the attention of both Dorothy and Casey as they both looked at them. Dawn simply leered at them, tapping her foot on the progressively-red floor. Then, she tsked as she wagged her finger at them, before lifting her foot and stepping on the both of them. They tried to run, but they too met their end beneath Dawn's sandal, its originally-brown sole now a dark red.

Casey hunted down more tiny men and exterminated them all under her heels. One man got on his knees and pleaded for his life, but the chestnut-haired woman simply trod on him and moved on to the next man. In what could be the perfect insult to Mitch and Ethan, Dorothy picked a few men off of the floor and toss each one of them inside of her mouth, chewing the first one and swallowing the other two whole. A man at her feet jumped up and down as if to get her attention, also wanting to be eaten by the petite Asian woman. With a teasing shake of her head, she crushed him under her foot and smeared him by pulling her foot back.

Still in the center of the room, Troy watched as all three ladies hunted down each tiny they could find; with nowhere for them to hide, such a task was very easy. Despite the brutal bloodbath, Troy stood still, unmoving from his spot. At least, until he realized that he was the last man left. The eyes of the three giant ladies all locked upon him, and at that point, he finally took off running.)

In reality, Troy pulled his head away from Dawn's crotch. He sat up as he pulled his boxers down his thigh, freeing his long-since rock hard member. Then, he moved up a bit and began to thrust it inside of her. Holding onto her shoulders, both his and Dawn's breathing became more hectic as he repeatedly pumped his erection inside of her warm and swollen womanhood.

(Back in the fantasy, Troy ran as fast as he could, running through and even on the crushed remains of so many men. The wet floor almost made him slip and fall, but he managed to keep his balance and continued to flee. However, he had nowhere to run, and there was nowhere to hide. All he was doing was simply delaying the inevitable.

That was exemplified by Casey's heeled sandals stomping down right in his path. Skidding to a stop, he watched as she stepped right in front of him, her size 8 feet completely blocking his path as she looked down at him. Wasting no time, Troy turned around and fled in the opposite direction. However, again, he was stopped, this time by Dorothy's flip-flop, red by both design and with the blood of dozens; the shade almost matched her red polish. She reoriented her glasses as her attention was focused downward onto him. Troy tried to run from her as well, but with her other foot, she punted him across the room.

He landed several feet away, and as luck would have it, right at the waiting turquoise sandals of Dawn, the curly-haired ebony goddess. Aching in pain, Troy could hardly move; he simply laid on the floor and watched as Dawn simply looked down at him with a victoriously evil smirk on her face. After a brief pause, she lifted her foot from the floor and moved it over him. Above, he could see the sole of her sandal, painted almost entirely red with the blood and remains of the many men who were in the room. Some of the blood even dripped down on the floor besides his head, before the sandal began to lower.

Dorothy and Casey watched--and cheered--as Dawn's foot descended, and Troy could do nothing but hold his hands up to brace himself for the coming impact. His defense did no good, as they easily buckled under the weight of her foot hitting them, which quickly progressed to his body. The weight came down slowly as he was agonizingly-compressed; his legs went first, before his pelvis and chest followed right after. He screamed in sheer pain, but all he heard was the laughter of all three women who took great joy in his impending demise, one more fitting for a lowly insect. Soon, he would not even hear that, as the pressure moved to his head, and popped it like a small grape underneath it.

The other two women walked closer as Dawn grinded and twisted her foot, turning him into the same mess that the dozens of other men had been reduced to. However, Dawn spent extra time with him, relishing in every broken bone and every mashed organ that her foot created. Before long, however, she would lift her foot and remove it from the hapless tiny's flattened remains, and all three women would peer down and examine what was once Troy, who was now nothing more than yet another stain on the now-red floor. Sighing proudly, Dawn shared high-fives and happy words with Dorothy and Casey, and all three began to rave about the whole experience as they walked out of the room. Each of their different types of sandals tracked a trail out of the room as they left their gruesome, sadistic, highly-pleasuring and fun mess behind.)

Dawn bellowed a rather loud moan as Troy's sexual workout reached its apex. In response, and perhaps empowered by the raw fantasy that Troy played in his mind, he achieved a rather powerful orgasm, releasing his seed right inside of Dawn. Exhaling heavily, they held onto each other. As he felt his trickle come to an end, Troy pulled out of her and dropped his head right into her bare cleavage. He then looked up at her, and through his exhaling, smiled at her while she did the same. After a pause, he then leaned closer to her face and planted a rather long kiss on her lips.

"...I want to be with you for a long time..." Dawn softly said to him.

"Wish granted," Troy responded with a gentleness of his own. "I am yours, my queen."

She grinned, and kissed him once more.

~~~

The following night, Troy sat at the PC in his room, his monitor displaying the MacroMeet home page. He logged into his account, but he only had one objective on his mind: to deactivate it, as he no longer had any use for it.

Upon logging in, he found that he had received a message in his inbox. Curious, he opened it, and was surprised to see that its sender was the dark-haired, glasses-donning Asian woman whom he had passed over in his browsing weeks before due to her perceived resemblance to Dorothy. Even more surprising was her message: "hey :) i love crushing guys, i wish i could find one"

Troy found this both shocking and amusing; that he would finally get such a message from a woman on the site after so long. Had Dawn not been in his life, he would have assuredly jumped at that opportunity, even at the risk of it ending up like it did with Jeane. She was a very attractive woman, and if it were three weeks ago, he would have loved to see what her feet were made of.

Unfortunately, he had no choice but to turn her down.

"hey. sorry, but ive met someone already," he typed in response. "in fact, im only logging in to deactivate my account. but don't give up! bugmen like me are definitely out there. :) "

After sending the message, he navigated to the account settings page and, with no hesitation this time, clicked the "Deactivate Account" link. He confirmed the next prompt, asking him if he was sure of his decision, and with that, he was officially free from Vince Vane's matchmaking service. He kind of felt sorry for the woman who had messaged him, but he knew that she would eventually find someone to step on. As he told her, there were plenty of guys like him waiting for someone like her; he knew that all too well.

Moving onto Facebook, he decided to make a post about his now-official girlfriend Dawn, with whom he shared many interests, both sexual and nonsexual, and with whom he could see himself potentially sharing his life with. They had spent quite a bit of time together lately, and it was clear that the two of them easily understood one another, even this early in their relationship. It was one that he hoped would grow and blossom in years, perhaps decades, to come.

He posted: "I'm so glad to have found a nice, beautiful, and intelligent young lady who brightens my day and makes me feel whole again. Shout out to Dawn Smith, the new love in my life."

Over the period of the next several hours, the posting had gotten numerous "Likes" and comments congratulating him on his new girlfriend from many of his friends and family.

Among them was Dorothy herself.



[TO BE CONCLUDED]

Victory Road by Black Neptune

Finale - Victory Road

Once again, Troy found himself scurrying along the white floor of his previous apartment's kitchen. Despite the sun outside shining in through the window, its glow brightening up the room, Troy had not the foggiest idea as to why he had returned to this place that he had left behind in his past. Nor did he have any idea why he was running, or what he was running from. He was cutting a diagonal path across the floor, running in a general direction towards the room's exit.

It seemed as if no matter how far he ran, the exit would come no closer, even after taking his minuscule size into account. He did not understand what was happening, but something still compelled him to keep running.

He looked around at his surroundings in the meantime. His kitchen still looked the same as it did when he was living there. He was hit with a sense of nostalgia, of a period of his life when he still resided within the walls of this apartment, one whose rent he was able to afford by himself. With no roommate, he would sometimes find himself feeling lonely.

At least, until Dorothy came to visit.

While he thought this, something massive crashed down in front of him, with enough force to kick up a gale that knocked him to the floor. As he regained his bearings, he sought to see just what it was that had fallen before him. Perhaps to his combined shock and delight, what his eyes saw was a pale-skinned foot wearing a red flip-flop with a shade similar to the polish on the toenails. His head craned upward, following the foot as it transitioned to its leg of matching skin complexion. Soon after, its knee disappeared into a white sundress with strawberry imagery around its hem, and going further up was the rather petite bosom and frame of the giant that had stomped into his path; seeing the shoulder-length dark hair framing the pale face and glasses over the distinctively-dark, Asian eyes removed the tiniest of doubt that was still in his mind.

Dorothy, the sometimes-serious, sometimes-playful young woman, was standing right over him. She looked down upon his tiny form, and a smile formed on her face. She pulled her foot back, and turned her body to face him.

"There's my little Black king right there!" she happily said, before bringing her hand to cover her mouth. "...Oops! Guess that's not true anymore. You're not my little Black king these days."

"Maybe not," Troy said as he stood up. "But ex or not, you'll always have a special place in my heart." He looked down towards her otherwise small size 4 feet. "You and those giant tiny feet."

Dorothy giggled as she brought her right foot back and posed. "Yeah, you really couldn't get enough of them. But I enjoyed having you down there. No guy has paid as much attention to them as you did."

"They deserve it!" Troy said. "In fact, for old-times’ sake, how about you squash me with them?"

Dorothy chuckled amusingly. "You never change. I would love to, but I can't."

Troy was a bit disappointed. "Why not?"

"Because it's not my place anymore."

"That's right," chimed in another, familiar voice from behind. "I'm the only one who can crush you now."

Troy turned around just in time to see another giant walk over him as it passed him by. Shifting back to his front, he was met with another lovely sight: that of his current girlfriend Dawn. The curly-haired, lean and buxom Black woman's clothes consisted of a yellow tanktop, blue jeans, and turquoise thong sandals upon her size 10.5 feet, each of its toes sporting a beautiful French pedicure.

At this point, their surroundings had also changed from his old apartment's kitchen into a strange white plane with no discernible features. Neither Dawn nor Dorothy seemed to notice--or care.

Both women stood side-by-side--Dorothy just barely taller than Dawn's shoulders--as they both looked down on the tiny man at their feet. The sight of such two wonderful women standing over him almost made Troy pass out from sheer ecstacy, especially as he gazed at their feet. Both the skin tones of their feet and the colors of their sandals contrasted the other pair quite nicely.

"This is nice," Troy raved. "Two beautiful symbols of my past and present, standing right in front of me."

Dorothy touched the bridge of her glasses. "It is too bad I can't step on you, but since we're not together, it wouldn't be right."

"You don't have to be together to squish a bug," Troy slyly commented.

Dawn and Dorothy's heads turned to each other.

"He kind of has a point," Dawn said. "And since you two were together for so long, I guess I can let you have an encore performance."

"...That was easy," Troy muttered to himself.

Dorothy seemed to ponder this over in her mind for a brief period, before she finally came to her decision. "...It's a very, VERY tempting offer, but I still have to pass."

"Aw, man..." Troy moaned.

"Oh..." Dawn shrugged. "Oh well."

"Besides," Dorothy continued. "I think you're a much better crusher than I am. I can't compare."

"That's not true!" Troy yelled. "You both have your own styles!"

"Troy," Dorothy called. "We had a lot of fun together, but I think it's officially time for us to move on. I can't come visit you in your dreams anymore."

"Dorothy..." Troy uttered.

Dawn folded her arms. "Well, it's not like he can always control what he dreams about."

Dorothy nodded. "I guess you're right, but still. It's time for you two to make your own future together. And I think you'll both be a wonderful team. A beautiful Black woman," Dorothy said as she looked to Dawn--who nodded approvingly--and then she shifted back to Troy, "and her pathetic ant."

Troy was a bit moved by this. "Wow, Dorothy... That was nice. You're a really sweet girl. Those strawberries on your dress can't compare to your sweetness!"

Upon saying this, Dorothy's cheeks became red with blush. "Oh my god...!" A look of frustrated embarrassment appeared on her face as she started to fiddle with her glasses with her hands.

Troy laughed; he always loved Dorothy's reaction to the cheesy things he told her. "And your face is starting to look like a strawberry, too!"

"Augh, you stupid bug!" Dorothy barked.

Dawn chuckled at this exchange. "That was kinda corny, though."

"Dawn, can you do me a favor?" Dorothy asked.

"What's that?"

"I want you to smear that cocky little mouth of his right off of his face," Dorothy said, with a sternness in her tone.

Dawn grinned. "You don't have to tell me twice, girl! I'll take good care of this worthless bug."

Dorothy sighed a breath of relief, and her calm demeanor returned. "Alright. I guess I'll be off, then." She kneeled down over Troy. "I'll see you around, my little exboyfriend."

"Catch you on the flipside, my big exgirlfriend," Troy responded with smile.

Dorothy also smiled warmly, before standing up and--after giving Dawn a nod--walking off away from the two. They watched her leave, until seconds later, she literally faded away into thin air, just as their environment underwent another change of its own. Before Troy knew it, he was standing right in the dining room of Dawn's house, the white, barren ground from before now replaced the fine polished wood.

Dawn stood over him, arms folded as she tapped her sandaled foot on the floor.

"You really made your ex mad back there," Dawn told him.

"Nah, it's just a game I like playing," Troy said. "It always gets her riled up, and I like messing with her."

"Either way, she told me to smash that cocky mouth off of your face, and I can't turn down a request from a kindred spirit, now can I?"

Troy became amused. "Heh, I guess not. Alright, my big Black giant. Do your thing."

"With pleasure."

Dawn lifted her foot off of the floor and moved it over his tiny body. Completely within its shadow, Troy could see nothing past the brown sole of her shoe as it began to descend. Giggling almost like a madman, he stretched his arms out and eagerly awaited the feeling of her foot once again rending him into a pulp.

The foot started to fall upon him, and then...

~~~

The blaring sound of the alarm clock roused Troy from his slumber. Slowly opening his eyes as the clock constantly buzzed from his side, he reached over and slapped his palm onto the device, ending the shrill calls.

Troy briefly laid in his bed, reflecting on the wonderful dream he had had. He did not expect both Dawn and Dorothy to show up inside, and while they did not interact as much as he had wished, they got along rather well and he felt that they would have made a great tag team of deadly giants. He could imagine himself running and trying to avoid the feet of both of them. Of course, one would eventually get him, only for him to resurrect and try again, just for the other to end his life. He wondered if he would be able to trigger such a dream. Or any dream that involved both Dawn and Dorothy together; perhaps he just had to wait for them to occur.

Of course, he was a bit disappointed that his dream ended before Dawn's foot could squash him, but unlike in similar instances before, it was not a huge loss.

After all, he had the real deal in his life, and she was all too eager to please. As he was for her.

Not wanting to spend any more time in bed, Troy sat up and got off of the bed, before making his way to his door and eventually the bathroom. He had to freshen up for the workday that was upon him.

~~~

And what a workday it had been so far. Troy's office had begun work on a new account, one belonging to a large telecom company in the city. Much of his workplace had been in a very busy frenzy all day, and even at only halfway through the day, Troy already knew that it would take them the rest of the week if not the next to get things settled. The stack of paperwork on his desk made that quite clear, as did the constant emails flying into and away from his cyber mailbox.

As such, the lunch hour was a huge relief for him, allowing him to catch a breather from the hecticness. However, rather than go out for lunch, he decided to eat at his desk, relaxing with his thick turkey sandwich, complemented with a bottle of Pepsi and a bag of sour cream-flavored chips. All the while, he was reading about current events in the news.

He heard three knocks on the wall of his cubicle from its entrance. He looked up, and found Casey standing there, watching him while holding a lavender lunch bag. Until then, he had not seen hide or hair of her all day; no doubt she too was being run ragged.

"Hey, Casey," Troy greeted. "I was beginning to wonder if you had came in today."

"Yeah, SurgeNet is a pretty tough account," Casey said, a hint of tiredness in her tone. "They're still pretty new, but they have much of this area by the balls."

"From what people have said," Troy said, "they're actually pretty good for what they're charging."

Casey nodded, before walking closer to his desk and sitting down on the chair on the opposite side. "I might have to switch. I'm so sick of Comcast. But I don't think they've expanded to my part of the city yet."

"They're in my part, but my landlord has a contract with Comcast, so unfortunately I'm stuck until I move out."

"Bummer." She moved closer to Troy; he could see an excited expression growing on her face. "Oh! But guess what?"

"What?" Troy was curious of her jubilance.

Casey briefly looked around, before moving her head closer to his. "It finally happened. I got Heads!"

Troy was surprised, yet delighted to hear this. "Well, congrats! Looks like both our strings of bad luck have ended."

"Oh, you should have seen his face," Casey continued. "He had gotten cocky, and he was so sure the coin would turn up Tails yet again. But for once, the Universe sided with me!"

"So, what'd you do to him?"

"What else?" She smiled cunningly. "I turned the soles of my feet red, like completely red."

"Wow..." Troy could picture it in his head, of Gus trying--and failing many times--to avoid being crushed by Casey's lovely bare sole; not that he had ever seen her bare sole, but he could imagine.

"In fact, I had to clean my feet before I moved anywhere else in the house when we were done," she said. "It was a lot of blood, and I didn't want to track it on the carpet or anything. That's what I get for not wearing shoes, but I just love how he feels...!"

"But I'm sure you had fun," Troy commented. "Hopefully you get your own streak going. It's only fair, right." He grinned.

"Hell yeah!" At her beckoning, the two high-fived each other. "So, how was your weekend?"

"Pretty good," Troy answered. "We went out with some friends, but aside from that, I spent some good quality time with Dawn. And her feet."

"I'm still happy that you found someone finally," Casey said. "I know it was hard, but from what you told me, I know it was worth it for you."

"Definitely. After listening to your story, I wish I could have her step on me today after work, but I'm sure we'll both be tired. Guess that's what the weekend's for."

"I'd love to see how she crushes you," Casey said.

"I can have her record it on my phone and show you," Troy suggested.

"That'd be great. She sounds like a crush enthusiast, and so she might give me some ideas of my own. ...But actually, I was thinking..."

"What's that?" Troy asked.

"...If it's not too awkward, maybe the four of us--you, me, Gus, and Dawn--can get together and do a sort of double-date crush session sometime."

"Wha...?" Troy was bewildered that Casey had suggested this. He would be lying to himself if he said that he had never thought about being crushed by Casey, but he never thought he'd ever have an opportunity for it to happen in actuality.

"We've done it before," Casey said. "...Though not with other giant women, unfortunately. It was Gus and two of his friends--all giant--versus me and their girlfriends. We didn't stand a chance." Despite her words, she sounded quite satisfied with that fact. "My favorite part was when Gus stomped on all three of us at the same time. He even took a picture of it and sent it to me later."

"Uh-huh..." Troy tried to get that image out of his mind. "...But Dawn isn't into being tiny at all. She likes being large and in charge, so to speak."

"That's fine, and it's why I'm suggesting it. It's really not often you find another girl who actually likes stepping on guys, as you know all too well. I'd like to work with her if it's possible, form a tag team to smash both of you guys up." She smirked.

"Hmm..." Troy was taking her offer under serious consideration. "I mean, I'd be down for it, but I'd have to run it by Dawn. I'm not sure how she'd feel about it."

"I understand," Casey said. "I don't want to step on her toes or anything. If she says no, then I'll just see if I can recruit someone else."

"Like your Dawn?" Troy humored.

Casey chuckled. "Maybe, but she'd rather be around if she's going to be tiny."

"...Man, if we ever need to talk about both our Dawns, it'll be pretty confusing," Troy stated, before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Yeah, you're right," Casey concurred. "Here's what I suggest..."

The two of them spent the rest of their lunch hour in lighthearted chatter, eventually transitioning from macro to other topics as they both finished off their meals. However, before they both knew it, it was soon time to get back to their work tasks.

~~~

Perhaps as both a blessing and a curse, due to the work he was constantly plowing through, the week seemed to fly right by, and before Troy knew it, it was already Thursday evening. Just one more day before he could relax for the weekend and spend some quality time with Dawn. He had spoken to her over the phone and via texting all week, but unfortunately they were not able to meet for lunch, and it's likely that it would be the case tomorrow.

He had spoken to her about Casey's proposal, and Dawn sounded interested, but she also said that she needed to give it some more thought. On one hand, she wanted to be the only one who would crush Troy; on the other hand, it was a rare chance for her to have more than one tiny man at her disposal, even if she had to share both with her fellow giantess. That said, Casey had not mentioned it again since their lunchtime talk on Monday, and Troy decided not to press it for now. Especially as their busy work looked as if it would be pouring into the following week.

As Troy sat at his computer desk, navigating through webpages online, he recalled a short conversation he had with Bill. He had told him that the Minimizer site had updated with details on an "upgrade". Bill had skimped on most of the details, so Troy decided to check it out for himself.

Indeed, as soon as he reached the Minimizer Program's website, he saw a blue banner announcing the pending release of "Minimizer 2.0". Upon clicking it, he was met with a series of paragraphs giving a brief recap on what the Minimizer Program does and what it can be used for, and then thanking the patrons for their continued interest and making it a success. To be frank, Troy skimmed through much of that, scrolling down onto the page until he found a bulleted list.

In the short paragraph preceding said list, it said that the current set of Minimizer pills--containing version 1.0--would be retired and pulled from the site, and the new set would go on sale for the same price sometime in 2016. These new pills would provide some new features and upgrades to existing ones. Troy read through the list:

• The size setting would be enhanced. Now, there will be a millimeter toggle added, allowing for even smaller sizes than before. The numerical setting would also be getting its upper limit boosted, from 12 to 18, allowing for a maximum shrunken height of a foot-and-a-half.

• A new feature called Durability. This allows users to alter how durable their bodies are under extreme pressure and force. It comes in three settings: Fragile, which is essentially what the program had at the moment; Pliable, which allows the body to be flattened and reshaped without death, and they would revert to their original form after a minute of inactivity; and finally, Sturdy, which keeps the user's body intact no matter how much weight and pressure is placed upon it.

• There would also be an "instant kill" feature, which was what it sounded like: it instantly kills the user on the spot and triggers the respawning process. According to the site, it would only be available while the user is shrunken, and is meant to serve as a means of escape in the event the user party becomes trapped in some way.

• One last addition would make the remains of the user's previous body and everything on it "disperse", as the site puts it, after a certain amount of time after death. It is meant to aid in clean-up, as well as a means to prevent people from exploiting the program to duplicate money and other valuables, which was something that had been becoming a bit of an issue.

Reading through it, Troy was becoming a bit excited. Particularly for the Durability feature. He would be able to survive as much punishment from Dawn as he could without being splattered. Of course, said splattering was what he enjoyed best, but being able to take as much of Dawn's attacks--kicking, stomping, jumping, pressing, etc.--was something that truly enticed him. As did the idea of being turned completely flat like a cartoon character; he wondered if he would be able to stick to the bottom of Dawn's foot and remain there as she walked around. No reason why he couldn't, he thought.

He was not sure how much mileage he'd get out of the instant kill feature, but being able to shrink himself even further down while in Dawn's presence was truly a thought that beguiled him. At a millimeter high, he could perhaps be well outside of her notice, to be more akin to the dust on her sole; in fact, it was possible that he could even survive her casually stepping on him if he made it into her toe print or ridges of her sole or the treads of her shoe. He was already imagining such a thing, not to mention how mind-boggling huge even her pinky toe would be to him, to say nothing of her entire being.

Below the list, he noticed something else. It seemed that the creators took notice of the many, many questions about how all of this was possible. Perhaps in a whimsical display of their own, they stated that while they would not reveal all of their secrets, they will say that even getting the Minimizer Program to begin to function required them to "literally rewrite several laws of nature and physics". Troy raised an eyebrow in astonished bewilderment; just who were these people, and what powers did they possess so that they could even alter how the laws of the Universe worked? It seemed as if they were not going to answer that anytime soon.

In any case, it seemed as if they bore no ill will towards their customers, and created the Program purely as a means for fun or as a tool to aid in labor. Even people with no sexual interest in shrinking were able to use it to explore or build or even entertain. Even movie studios had long since begun using it, as it provided a much easier way to do shrinking plots than relying on green screen and special effects. The Program was basically what the user made of it, and its creators intended for it to be that way.

An apex of both science and technology, the Minimizer Program truly was a work of miracles, or perhaps even magic.

Being on the site also reminded him that he would need to order a new batch pretty soon himself. He was a bit disappointed that the new version would not be out until the next year; he wanted to dive headfirst into its new features as soon as he could. But for now, he could enjoy what he had now.

He navigated to the "Purchase" page, and began to put in his order. "Welcome, returning customer!" large blue text on the screen flashed.

~~~

As the clock struck 4:30pm, Troy stretched his arms back behind him and let out a loud, relaxed sigh. Though he still had work to do, his day--and thus, week--was finally completed. All he had to do was clock out, and his time would be over.

After logging off of his work PC and then turning it off, he began to gather up his belongings, which really only consisted of his tablet already inside of his messenger bag and a few documents. With the bag's strap over his shoulders, he walked out of his cubicle. After taking several steps away through the corridor of other cubes towards the card-swiper, he heard his smartphone in his pocket buzz with a tone. Fishing it out, he saw that he had received a text message from Dawn, which read that she would be "on the way" to pick him up in about ten minutes. He smiled, as he replied back that he would be waiting for her. He also sent a message to Mitch, telling him not to wait up for him.

As he returned his phone back to his pocket, he encountered Bill, who had beaten him to the wall swiper. After passing his card through the device--confirming that he had clocked out for the day--he turned and saw that Troy was approaching.

"Long day, huh?" Bill said.

"Was it?" Troy replied. "Seemed like it went by pretty fast, with everything we did."

Bill sighed wearily. "A shame we didn't finish it all this week. I'm not looking forward to coming back to the office and getting everything poured on me again."

"Well, you have to think positive," Troy said as he walked past his portly coworker and swiped his badge card into the device, which dinged and displayed his name, ID number, and the current time, confirming that he too was officially clocked out. "Like, what the weekend will be like. I know you and the missus have some neat stuff planned."

"Yep," Bill said, rather sternly. "A whole weekend with the in-laws. They live two towns over, and we'll be staying there until Sunday night. It's their anniversary." He sighed.

"Oh..." Troy found this unexpected; but he knew that these things happened. "Guess that leaves little time for... macro and stuff."

Bill nodded. "No way I'm gonna have them yell at me for doing it there. They're very conservative and old-fashioned and are actually the type who think it's evil. They don't even know that we do macro play."

"I don't blame you," Troy said, as the two started to walk away from the swiper. "I'm not exactly open about it to my family, either. Only my brother knows about it. Anyway, I checked out the site last night. The new Minimizer pill sounds pretty sweet."

"Right? Right?" Bill gushed. "Especially being able to make myself even smaller. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with that. Like, explore my wife like the beautiful goddess she is."

'That's an overstatement to the extreme,' Troy thought to himself of Bill's opinion of his wife's looks; though he gave the man credit for being much less shallow than he was. "Yeah, I can see myself doing that with Dawn," he said. "And the durability stuff, too." At this point, they were being discreet, as there were still a number of people working in the office.

"Yeah, like you can literally be her insole with that," Bill said. "Maybe it'll even let us be split in half so we can be two insoles!"

"I dunno if that'll be possible. It might kill you anyway if you're split up like that."

"Maybe... But I guess we'll just have to find out. After all, it's not like we'd be dead for good, right?"

"Yeah. Guess that leaves plenty of room for trial and error, see what works and what doesn't."

"Still, though... How do they do it?" Bill wondered. "It's like magic, but we were always told that magic wasn't real."

Both men had arrived at the elevator. Troy pressed the down button on the wall. "Well, they claimed that they rewrote the laws of physics, so for all we know, whatever they did made magic real, or at least real enough to make the Program work."

Bill folded his arms. "If that's the case, I wonder what else they're capable of? With that much power, you can't honestly believe that they'd only use it to make shrinking pills for us regular joes."

"Maybe not," Troy said. "For all we know, they could have a whole bunch of other experiments going on behind the scenes." A "ding" sounded from the elevator, and the metallic door to the right opened to the enclosed lift inside. "As long as they don't try to destroy the world, they can do whatever they want," Troy said as he walked into the elevator. "Anyway, I'm heading out now. You have a good weekend, Bill. Good luck with the in-laws."

"Yeah, I'll need it," Bill said, with little enthusiasm in his tone. "You have a good one, too. I mean, I know you will." He chuckled. "Anyway, see you on Monday, when it all begins again."

"I can't wait..." Troy said in a fatigued tone, before pressing the "L" button on the wall, closing the elevator doors. "Later," he bid his coworker as the doors closed him off from the hallway, before the enclosure around him began to rumble, and he was met with the sensation of descent.



Several minutes after Troy had reached ground level and picked a spot to wait outside his office building, the familiar white Ford Fusion pulled up on the curb in front of him. He approached it as the sound of the door unlocking hit his ear, and opened the passenger side door. Inside, Dawn watched him approach, wearing a warm expression on her mocha-brown face framed by her black curls.

"Hey, sweetness," Troy happily greeted as he got inside of the air-conditioned car and closed the door.

"Hey, insect!" Dawn responded with a laughed.

The two of them kissed each other, before Dawn put the vehicle's gear into drive and merged back onto the road, the ride filled with their playful and titillating banter.

~~~

Several hours later--well past 11pm--Dawn sat on her bed, clad in lingerie. Her bedroom was illuminated only by the lamp on her nightstand, and the curtains were closed, needless to say. She laughed and giggled as she looked at her feet, their soles pressed together as they rubbed back and forth against each other.

Sandwiched between the soles was the miniaturized Troy, who was being rolled back and forth with each movement of her feet. The three inch tall man was spun violently from her toes on one foot and the arch on the other, and then to the same arrangement with the opposite feet. Through it all, his head spun in dizziness, and he almost felt like throwing up the great dinner that he had with her, but he did his best to keep it down. After all, being rolled around between her feet was his idea.

Dawn's finesse was one that both kept him where she wanted him while also not crushing him between them, though Troy knew that she was fighting the urge. She had a clear control over him, and it was one that he was more than eager to give her.

As her supple soles kept his body between them--its soft bare flesh meeting with his own, his body lacking all clothing except his boxers and socks--his mind wandered back to earlier, when they had started their macro play soon after arriving at her house. Though it was nothing out of the ordinary; he pretended to be a pest, and she went to exterminate him like one, initially in her sandals and then eventually barefoot. He had also taken to worshipping her lovely feet, kissing and licking on her toes and soles as much as he could. ...And as much as he would be allowed before she smeared him underneath them at a whim.

Dawn truly was the perfect catch for him, a real shining pearl among a sea of dull stones.

Troy kept enjoying the rough ride Dawn's feet were providing him, despite his dizziness. It seemed as if she had been at it for minutes, several in fact. In truth, he was not keeping track of the time, nor did he have any way of doing so.

Soon, however, the movements--and the spinning--came to a stop, and he was pressed between the balls of both of her feet. The force she was exerting kept him in place, and he could not move himself at all. Not even his head, which was turned to the side due to the force. Before long, the feet separated, and he fell down onto the soft mattress. Breathing heavily, he looked ahead, towards his giant ebony girlfriend sitting over him, her feet resting on the best to both sides of him.

"That was... fun..." Troy said between breaths.

"You felt good, too," Dawn said. "But I had to be careful. One wrong move, and you would have been paste."

"That... won't be a problem when the updated Program comes out," Troy said, before attempting to stand up. The softness of the bed combined with his vertigo made it a fool's errand.

"I suppose. It would make keeping you alive easier when I want to." She bent her torso closer to him. "But most of the fun in stomping on tiny little guys like you is making them splatter," she said with a foxy grin.

"I don't disagree," Troy commented. "That really is the best part of being stepped on. But if I was solid, you wouldn't have to worry about crushing me and messing up your shoe when I'm inside."

Dawn pulled back slightly. "True."

"Plus, I have this little fantasy of you stepping on my head--and only my head--as hard as you can to keep me in place. I guess you can do it now, but you'd have to watch your strength and avoid crushing my head entirely, but with that sturdiness, you can press down as hard as you want! I'd turn the Numbing all the way off just to feel all the pain!"

Dawn's finger touched her chin in an inquisitive way. "Ah, you little masochist... And with the other thing, I can mash and reshape you like putty. I did used to play with Play-Dol with my feet when I was little, so I guess you'd feel really nice being stretched around my toes."

Troy became quite eager at the thought. "That sounds really fun!"

"Or I can tie you into a little toe ring," Dawn suggested. "I can think of a lot of things to do to you. But in the end, I'm still always going to go back to crushing you. And I don't mean like the cartoony, putty way." She winked.

Troy blushed. "Man... You're probably the best girl a guy like me could ever ask for. You're beautiful from head to toe--especially toe--and you got the perfect giantess attitude. Not to mention all of your other positive qualities. I really struck gold when I met you."

"Oh wow..." Troy noticed a rosiness in Dawn's cheeks as well. "I'm really flattered you think that." She arched her knees up and wrapped her bronze arms around her equally-bronze legs, relaxing her feet on the mattress in front of him. "That's not to say that I don't disagree, or that I'm also not happy that I found a guy like you."

Troy folded his arms. "In a way, I'm almost thankful for that bastard Vince Vane saying what he did. If he didn't, then I might have been dating a different girl and not you."

"Ugh, Vince..." Dawn groaned. "I never really liked him. I thought he was overrated. And that's before he said women don't like to crush guys. Who made him the authority on that?" She sighed in mild frustration. "I wish I could shrink him and show him firsthand that we exist."

"I can already picture that," Troy said. Indeed, he was picturing Dawn's large feet stomping, squishing, splattering, and otherwise crushing Vince in a myriad of ways. The handsome heartthrob was reduced to--as Mitch would say--shoe grime on the bottom of Dawn's sandal, over and over again. "Too bad you can't do it, though."

"...Yeah... ...But I still want to show him what's up."

"How're you gonna do that?" Troy asked.

"Well, I'll need three things. I need to make a throwaway email account, I need to mask my IP address--both of those as a precaution--and I'll need you, my little bug." She gave him a mischievous look. "

"What are you planning?" Troy wondered.

"I’m thinking about giving our friend Vince a little message. It probably won't have any impact, but I want to at least rattle him."

"Well, I'm in." Troy said.



Several minutes later, the couple had traversed to Dawn's dining room, its lights turned to moderate brightness. Dawn stood over him, watching as Troy used the Minimizer Program to remove two inches off his already paltry height, leaving him at a meager one inch high.

"Alright, you ready?" Dawn asked.

"Yeah, ready when you are," Troy confirmed.

Dawn grinned. "Good."

Then, with little warning, she stomped on Troy with her right foot, crushing him completely flat into the ball of her sole with an audible wet crunch of his bones. Her foot resting on the floor, she relished the feeling of his frail tiny body breaking against her flesh, and the warm feeling of his blood spreading around it. However, she did not tread on him just to once again see how it felt; there was a specific purpose for which Troy died.

Holding her foot up and turning its sole against her, she was happy to see that the tiny man has been plastered right onto her foot, his minuscule body pressed and ruptured into her pale flesh in the middle of the red blood splatter. Great, she thought. It was time for the next step.

She sat down onto the hard floor--careful not to smear Troy off of her foot in the process--and pulled out her smartphone. Then, she activated its camera app.



A little bit later, the two were back on the bed in her bedroom. Dawn rested her left foot on top of Troy's body, he having returned it to his previous three-inch form. She rubbed and wiggled her toes upon his face, all the while he caressed, kissed, and licked the underside of her digits. She giggled with the ticklish, sensual feeling of his skin and especially mouth and tongue on her flesh; while she did indeed love crushing tinies, she also loved having her feet worshipped. Like the goddess she was, as Troy would put it.

She let out a sultry sigh. "Keep at it, little man."

Troy did not relent in the least. He grabbed onto her big toe with both hands and started to kiss and lick--mostly lick--its skin furiously. He wished that he was bigger so that he could take the entire toe into his mouth, but for now, he took in its massive size. Though he was bigger than he usually was, he was still small enough for even it to kill him. It could crush his head like a grape underneath it with little effort at all. All thinking about that did was just give him more of a lustful rush, and which made him worship the toe with more intensity.

This went on for several minutes. During which time, he did not break away from her toe.

Dawn moaned again. "I wonder if Vince will read that email?"

Troy moved his lips from her toe, and peeked out from the side to look up at her. "I dunno. You made the title pretty hostile, so he might just ignore it or delete it without reading it."

Dawn nodded. "I guess we'll never know. I doubt he'll talk about it."

"Well, let's just imagine that we turned his world upside down," Troy said with a grin.

Dawn smiled. "Yep! Now, you need to get back to my feet!"

"Yes, my goddess."

Troy resumed his oral stimulation of her toe, before it began to flex and wiggle, until he lost his hold. Lying on the mattress, she moved her foot over him and pinned his face against the ball of her foot. Unfazed at all, Troy pressed his hands against her flesh and resumed kissing, licking, and even attempting to nibble on her sole.

Their night went on like this, eventually climaxing with Troy spelunking into Dawn vagina and stimulating her from inside.

~~~

"So, tomorrow then?" Dawn confirmed, holding her phone to her ear while she looked out of her kitchen window.

"Mm-hm," said the female voice on the other side. "We'll both be there around three."

"Alright, I guess that means I have to cook for four then! Thank goodness I don't have to shop for food."

"Always prepared, just how we raised you. Anyway, I'll let you go now, but I'll see both you and your man tomorrow."

"Alright. Love you, Mom."

"And you too, dear."

Dawn's mother hung up on her end, and Dawn shoved her phone into her jean pocket. She stared out of the window for a bit, thinking over this new development. Her parents would be coming over to visit the next day. While it was not rare for her to entertain them, this was monumental because it would be the first time they would be meeting Troy.

Stepping away from the counter in front of the window, she walked a few steps away to an empty spot on the floor, and then pulled her right foot out from its black flip-flop. Kneeling down, her eyes locked onto the one-inch-high Troy, who had been tied to the thong of the sandal with black string.

"So..." Dawn addressed him, bringing her face closer to his body. "That was my mom. She and Dad are coming over tomorrow."

"Whoa, really? Are they gonna want to meet me?" Troy was a bit trepidatious.

Dawn nodded. "Definitely. I mean, why not? We're together, so you're going to have to meet them sooner or later. Just like I'm gonna have to meet your folks."

"Yeah, I know... It's always a nervous feeling having to meet the parents." It seemed that Bill would not be the only one dealing with his significant other's parents that weekend.

"Aww..." She cooed. "Just relax, and you'll do fine. I'm sure they'll like you. I mean, what's not to like?"

"Me being five years your junior?" Troy humored.

"They already know about that. Anyway, you need to swing by your place to get a change of clothes?"

Troy thought about it. He did pack a spare outfit for himself the day before, but said outfit--consisting of a t-shirt and jeans--was far more casual than he'd like to meet someone's parents for the first time. After all, first impressions were everything.

"You have a washer and dryer, right? I can just wash my work clothes here and wear those."

"Yeah, that'll be fine," Dawn said with a nod. "Anyway, I was thinking about going out to the store in a few minutes. I don't need to buy any food, since I have everything I need here. But I have something else on my mind."

Troy gazed at her for a few seconds. "And that is...?"

Dawn smiled. "Nail polish."

~~~

"Hmm..." Dawn pondered to herself as she held two vials of nail polish in her hand. Standing in one of the cosmetics aisles in the local supermarket, she examined both bottles in hand. One was a nice shade of sky blue; the other was a rather enticing deeper azure with bits of glitter glistening in the light.

Both colors had their merits, and she contemplated just buying both of them. Why not, she thought. It was not like she couldn't afford to do so, and by buying both, she would offer Troy the opportunity to pick whichever one he liked best. She wished she could consult him at the moment, but she knew that it would not be wise, not while he was still shrunken between her toes. After all, aside from her, there were four other women in the aisle with her.

No, he would have to wait until they were away from prying eyes.

Deciding to get both colors, she grabbed out a second bottle of each from the shelf in front of her, and then made her way towards the checkout, the express lane in particular which had three people ahead of her. Luckily, it was still early in the day, so the shore was not as busy as it would be once the afternoon hit.

After paying for her merchandise, Dawn thanked the young cashier and headed out of the store, purse and bag of polish in hand. Stepping outside into the warm late-summer air, she trekked towards her car, her flip-flops slapping and scraping against the pavement with each step.

Unlocking the car with a press of the button on her key, she opened the driver's side door and got inside of the vehicle, it being rather hot inside due to being out in the sun for so long. After closing the door, she put the keys into ignition, starting the car and along with it the air conditioning. She briefly looked around at her surroundings; there was no car parked to either side of her. Great, she thought, as she then reached down towards her foot and pulled her flip-flop from her right foot. She brought it up to eye level--the back end facing her--and immediately located Troy still bound to the thong. Thought she could barely tell due to his one-inch size, it appeared as if he was sweating.

"How you holding up, little man?" Dawn asked.

"Just fine!" Troy shouted back. "Don't worry about me!"

Dawn smiled. "Cool. Anyway, I bought two colors of polish for you." With her free hand, she fished out two of the polish bottles from the plastic bag on her lap. Specifically, she picked one of each color. "I couldn't decide which one to get, so I got them both. I'll leave the final decision to you."

"You got it!" Troy shouted.

"Anyway, let's get back to my place."

Dawn slipped the sandal back onto her foot, her big and second toes catching the thong--and Troy--between them. Moving her bag of polish over to the passenger seat, she shifted the car's gear into reverse to back out of the parking spot, and then to drive to depart from the supermarket.

As her foot worked the pedals as needed, down between her toes, Troy was enjoying the ride that he was being taken on so far. From his perspective, he could see little more than Dawn's instep in front of him, as well as her massive toes to his sides. Though he was sweating due to the heat from before combined with her own body heat, he did not mind at all; he simply loved being down there with her foot and he was glad that he suggested that he be tied to her flip-flop in the first place.

He wished he was able to kiss her flesh, but it was impossible. He was unable to move at all, with how tightly Dawn had tied him to the plastic pillar. Furthermore, he did not want to distract her and possible cause an accident. His lips would have to wait until they were back in Dawn's humble abode.

~~~

Back in Dawn's living room, the ebony giantess sat in one of the wooden chairs, turned to the side towards Troy as he grew himself  to four inches. With the growth completed, he walked towards the two bottles of polish, one sky blue, the other a darker hue with glitter. The caps on both had been twisted almost completely off, so that it would be easier for him to take the brush in his hands.

"Pick whichever one you want," Dawn told him. "And remember: you can't alternate them. Not unless you want me to hide them from everyone at work."

Dawn had told him that she could not decide on which one to get, which was why she got both colors. However, for Troy, the choice was a no-brainer. He strode over towards the sky blue polish and pulled off its black cap, bringing with it the long brush coated with polish. The distinct scent of the liquid began to waft into his nostrils.

"Oh, you're going with that?" Dawn commented. "Smart bug."

It had been a while since he had painted a woman's toenails. The last time was when he was still with Dorothy. He was certainly very eager to once again put his skills to use, though he hoped that he had not gotten too rusty in the time since.

Dawn brown feet both rested on a strip of plastic on the floor, likely so that less polish leaked onto the wood. Approaching her left foot--the big toe in particular--he turned the brush towards the nail and lowered its bristles dripping with light blue polish onto it. Once it made contact, he started to slather it with the viscous liquid, making a streak of blue in the brush's wake.

Troy went to work, applying more polish onto the wide, large canvas that was her nail. He even had to make a trip to get more polish once half of it was blue. Returning, he spent the next several minutes finishing up that nail, careful that he got as little polish as possible on her skin, until it was completely coated as blue as the sky. Then, after replenishing his reserves, he went for the second toe, its nail being smaller than the one before it and this requiring less time, effort, and polish to complete. This was the case for the remaining toenails on the foot, and little by little, Dawn's previous French pedicure was slowly but surely concealed underneath a coat of blue. Soon, he reached her pinky toe, the smallest of the bunch. However, its nail was comparably long, not like the shortness on some women's pinky toes, Dorothy included. As more blue polish splashed back on his clothes, he went to paint that last nail on her left foot, spending precious minutes getting it just right, until he was satisfied with the work. Not just on that toe, but the four others, all of which almost shined in the light.

"One down!" Troy announced to Dawn.

"Wow, they look great!" Dawn enthused as she flexed and relaxed the toes on her left foot.

Wasting little time, Troy made a return visit to the polish bottle to draw up more of the paint, before moving onto her right foot, starting with its big toe as well. Thus, he went to work on that foot as well. All the while, Dawn alternated her attention from him to her phone, occasionally laughing at whatever she was looking at on its screen. Troy slogged on, his arms gradually becoming fatigued at working such a large brush. However, he did not want to let her down, and remained determined to complete his task. As he continued painting her nails, he simply thought of how stunning the finished product would look like, and use that as his motivation to see it through.

In the end, the finished product was more beautiful in person than in his mind.

Both of them marveled at her ten toes, all neatly and meticulously polished the shade of the blue sky, contrasting quite well with her naturally-dark skin.

"Wow, little man..." Dawn awed. "I'm really impressed you were able to do this!"

Troy grinned. "I'm glad it turned out well! Because your toes deserve the very best, right?"

"Yes they do! You really delivered on it, too." She wiggled her toes slightly. "I feel like I should reward you, but my nails need to dry first."

"That's fine," Troy said as he sauntered over to the bottle of sky blue polish and thrust the cap and brush back onto it. "You let them dry. I'll use this time to start washing my clothes."

"Sounds like a plan."

Troy brought up his hand in preparation of bringing up the Minimizer control panel, but right as he was about to touch the back of his hand, he found himself distracted by Dawn's toes, all wearing their fresh coat of polish. He gazed lovingly at them; they truly were beautiful, but one should expect nothing less from the person that they were attached to.

He walked over to her right foot, getting down his hands-and-knees on the floor before its big toe, and pressing his lips against its flesh. He was careful to avoid the still-wet polish--and the smell still touched his inner nostrils--as he spent several seconds with his mouth on her toe. With a second, much more brief kiss, he finally stood back up, took a few steps backwards, and used the Minimizer program to grow himself back to his regular height.

Still sitting in the chair, Dawn's eyes met with his own above her. After a blushing smile from both, Troy moved forward and kissed her again, this time on her soft lips. Again, he was careful to not step on her foot and mess up the polish, as their lips locked for a brief period. At last, Troy pulled away, stroking her cheek in the process, before walking out of the dining room and heading for the bedroom, where his work clothes were being kept.

While he did have all day to wash them, doing them now while Dawn's toes were drying seemed like a very wise idea.

After all, it then meant fewer distractions when it was once again time for him to become her tiny bug.

~~~

Late that evening, Dawn sat on the couch in the living room, its lights off while she watched a cable news program on the television across the room. Though there seemed to be a lot of bad news and otherwise depressing events lately, Dawn always liked staying abreast with the latest happenings in the world. Though it seemed as if much of the news was talking about troubles in the Middle East and the influx of refugees flooding into nearby countries or making the trip all the way to Europe.

"How are they going to deal with that?" Dawn wondered. "That's a lot of people flowing into those countries."

With her feet resting on the coffee table in front of her--one foot crossed over the other--she found herself otherwise perfectly relaxed. Especially with Troy serving as her cushion of sorts, the two-and-a-half inch man pinned against the table by the heel of her foot against his back. Though she could not see him, she knew that he too was paying attention to what was on the TV; after all, he had no choice in the matter. The weight being pressed against him kept him right in place, though not to the point of crushing him; she was careful of that.

"If they're committing themselves to taking in those people," Troy said, "then they had better find a way."

"True. I hope everything works out."

"...Can you go back to playing the game? This is boring" Troy had been enjoying watching her play The Witcher III and discuss various things about the game and how she played it--it also helped him keep his calm in anticipation for tomorrow--until she suddenly decided to quit for the night and watch this news program at the turn of the hour.

"Sorry, but no," Dawn answered. "You know I always need to watch the news. I don't want to be blind to what's going on in the world."

"You can always read about it online," Troy suggested.

"I could, but it's not the same. Besides, this is my house, and I'm in control. Now, stop complaining or else I'll sit on you."

Troy sighed. "I'm sure Vince Vane would be proud if you did that."

"Yeah, but screw him. I do what I want, not what he thinks I should be doing."

As if on cue, the news anchor switched the subject from the crisis in the Middle East to entertainment. "In entertainment news, Hollywood heartthrob Vince Vane has posted a new vlog today, and in it, he was not happy," the anchor said. "What had him so riled up? Let's take a look."

"Oh no..." Troy muttered. Both he and Dawn became silent as they watched the footage on the TV switch to that of a webcam recording of the dark-haired Vince himself, who was clearly irritated.

"So, I got an email from someone by the name of 'Mistress Mash'," Vince started, "She said..."

"'Mistress Mash'?" Troy was shocked. He knew exactly who he was talking about. He tried his best to turn around, though he could hardly see past her giant sole behind him. "Oh shit! He's talking about u-"

"SHH!!!" Dawn shushed loudly.

"Oh..." Somewhat dejected, Troy focused back on the TV.

"...And that she loves stepping on him!" Vince continued. "Now, that's nasty enough, but then they went for the hail-mary! They attached a pic of... the girl's feet right in the camera! Even worse, on her foot was the guy smushed right into it! I could barely look at it for too long without throwing up! I deleted that sh(*bleep*) right away!!" There was a cut by the station between that part of the clip and the next. "Both of them were Black, too! And that really boggles my mind!! If you're watching this, you freak," Vince's face pulled closer to the camera, as if he was trying to send a personal message. "You're supposed to be after her ass, not her feet. Sick pervert. Seek help, you f(*bleep*) a(*bleep*)le."

The program then switched back to the anchor, who was holding back laughter.

"Wow... He was really angry, wasn't he?" said her male colleague from off screen.

"I kind of wish he did show the photo," the female anchor said. "...But I don't think we'd be allowed to show it on the air. ...Anyway, the posting got thousands of comments, ranging from ridicule of 'Mistress Mash' and her boyfriend, to some calling Vince out over his close-mindedness, to some even asking to see the picture in question."

"Well, whatever your thoughts on that are," the male anchor said as the camera switched to showing both anchors in the studio, "it's clear that those two love each other, and that's really all that matters, right?"

"Indeed, Zack," the female agreed, before smiling at the camera. "Anyway, we're going to take a quick break, and when we return..."

Both Troy and Dawn were silent; they stared at the TV in a mix of disbelief and astonishment. However, soon--as if they read each other's minds--they both burst out into hearty laughter at the same time. They were very much amused at the fact that they did indeed screw with their nemesis Vince. His reaction was more than they could have asked for, especially that it had been picked up by the news. Vince calling him a "sick pervert" was par the course for him and as such did not faze him, but it did not take away from the fact that he read their message at all, and that they were able to rattle him.

"Oh shit, we really got him!" Troy said in between laughs, wiping the tear from his eye in the process.

Dawn kept laughing, her fit causing the weight of her feet on Troy's back to shift ever so slightly. "Hahaha!! Man, I can't believe it! And best of all, he'll never know who did it! Especially since I made sure not to get anything identifying in the picture!! It's classic!!"

"I'm glad I played my part as well. I think that really drove it home. ...Should we tell people about this?" Troy asked.

"Hell no!" Dawn quickly responded. "Let's keep this just between us. It'll be our little secret."

"You got it, Mistress Mash," Troy jested, which garnered a lighthearted chuckle from Dawn in response.

~~~

Troy stood before the wall mirror in the bathroom, making sure that his shirt was buttoned just right and that his hair and face were up to par. He then took a deep breath, in an effort to calm his nerves. After all, very shortly he would be meeting Dawn's parents, the two people who were responsible for bringing her into the world back in late 1983. It would definitely be a monumental occasion, and one of the many milestones that Troy could foresee being erected over the course of his relationship with Dawn.

No one could blame him for feeling the pressure. He recalled feeling the same when he met Dorothy's parents for the first time, but that had the added burden of her parents possibly instantly rejecting him due to his race; thankfully, that was one weight that he would not have to carry on his shoulders this time around.

"Okay..." Troy turned to the clock on the wall. It was very close to 3pm, the designated time. He exhaled again, before exiting the bathroom and heading down the hall towards the kitchen, wherein Dawn had been finishing up the meal she had cooked, with some assistance from him.

On the kitchen table was a steamy and juicy roast beef, bowls of peas, corn, and mashed potatoes, and a dozen sweet rolls. It was quite a meal, one not unlike one you would find on the Sunday dinner table. Perhaps it was something she had picked up from her mother?

Dawn wiped off the sweat from her brow, letting out a sigh of relief that her task was done. She too was dressed up for her parents, donning a light blue knee-length dress with a white belt around her waist, and her turquoise thong sandals, the whole ensemble matching well with the sky blue polish on her toes and now her fingers (she did her fingernails herself). She really was a sight to behold, Troy thought. Especially her feet, strapped into their sandals; what he wouldn't give to throw himself at them at that moment, but he knew that there was no time.

She turned to him. "They'll be here any minute now. You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be..." Troy responded, his tone lacking gusto.

"Relax," Dawn said as she approached him. "My folks are nice people. I'm sure they'll like you."

"I hope so. How do I look? Business casual isn't too casual, is it?"

"You look fine. You're just meeting my parents, not President Obama."

"It kind of feels like I'm meeting Obama."

She smiled and started to embrace him with her arms. "...You're pretty cute when you're nervous."

"Am not," Troy retorted.

Dawn drew in for a kiss, as did Troy whose lips were already puckered, until the sound of the doorbell interrupted it.

"There they are," Dawn happily announced as she broke away from Troy and walked out of the kitchen.

Troy listened as he heard the house's front door open in the distance, followed by the sound of voices happily greeting each other. One obviously belonged to Dawn, while the other female voice was a bit more mature. Though faint, he could also occasionally hear a deeper male voice speak.

Troy took another deep breath, before following her out to the front hall. Indeed, Dawn was accompanied by an older Black couple, both whom appeared to be in their late 50s or even early 60s. The woman was shorter and much more chubby than Dawn was, with a skin complexion of one or two shades lighter than both Dawn and the tall man. Her hair was mostly still black, though even from where he stood Troy could spot a grey strand here and there. The man was more lean and a good five inches taller than Dawn was, and the top of his scalp bald while the remaining hair as well as his mustache and beard had substantial greying; he was mostly silent, keeping a more serious, stern look on his face. Both of them wore their Sunday best--the woman even wearing a rather fancy hat--as if they had left church and immediately made the trek to Dawn's house.

Both of their attention shifted to Troy the instant he stepped into the hall.

"Oh, there he is!" the mother said, as Troy approached.

"Yeah, this is Troy," Dawn introduced. "Troy, these are my parents."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith," Troy said as he extended his hand towards the mother, who grabbed it herself and gave it a shake in her plump hand.

"Oh please, honey," Mrs. Smith said. "Call me 'Ronda'."

Wondering if that would be too informal, Troy looked back towards Dawn for some sort of affirmation on whether he should do as her mother suggested. She simply nodded.

"Okay... Nice to meet you, Ronda."

"Same to you, Troy." She gave him a warm, motherly smile. He could definitely see Dawn in it.

Troy then turned to the father, the somewhat intimidating man who had a good few inches on him. It was clear that Dawn's height had come from him. "Mr. Smith," Troy spoke to him, presenting his hand in the process. "It's an honor, sir."

Mr. Smith grabbed Troy's hand with a very firm grip and shook it. "You can keep calling me Mr. Smith, young man."

"Dad..." Dawn chided, as if she had grown tired from hearing this.

The grip loosened as Troy pulled his hand back. "So, did you both come from church?"

"Yep!" Ronda gleefully answered. "We go every Sunday we can. I wish you'd come too, Dawn. Everyone's asking about you."

"Yeah, you tell me that all the time," Dawn replied. "Anyway, why don't you all come into the dining room. I know you're hungry."

"Girl, yes I am!" Ronda said. "Since you said you'd be cooking, we didn't eat anything! But let's go!" She turned to Troy. "I wanna talk more to the man my brother set you up with!"

"So do I," Mr. Smith added.

Troy could feel a shiver down his spine, though he did his best to hide his nervousness from the couple. Dawn likely knew his ordeal, though.

Dawn took her mother's purse and hat and carried them off into the living room, before leading the group into the dining room. Mr. Smith sat at the left end of the table, while Ronda picked out the seat nearest to the hallway entrance. Troy pulled out the chair on the right end and sat down upon it.

"Alright, I just need to make a few preparations," Dawn said behind Troy, as the three were seated, "and then we can eat!"

"Alright, dear," Ronda said. "I always look forward to your cooking. I mean, I taught you, right?"

Dawn laughed. "Yeah, I know." Rubbing her hand on Troy's shoulder briefly, she walked into the kitchen, leaving Troy alone with her parents.

"So, uh..." Troy said as both eyes were upon him, Ronda's filled with curiosity while Mr. Smith's were clearly judging him. "Do you live far?"

"On the other side of town, on Green street," Ronda answered. "We've been there all our lives. We do want to move, but we're waiting until I retire."

"Just you?" Troy asked.

Ronda nodded. "Mm-Mm. My retirement is closer than his, and we've been talking about getting out of there for years."

"Where do you work?" Troy asked.

"I'm a teacher, at Arbor Woods High School. I teach Biology."

"Wow, high school... I remember those days really well."

"Yeah, because you're just a baby yourself." Ronda laughed heartily at her joke.

"Err..." Troy could feel a slight blush in his cheeks. He was not sure how to respond.

"I'm only foolin'. Anyway, the kids are nice--most of them--but I think it's time to move on. I've been there for over 30 years, after all."

"Whoa..." Troy was genuinely amazed at this tidbit.

"What about you?" Mr. Smith suddenly asked as he folded his arms. "What do you do?"

"I'm a technical accountant in the Ward building in the city, sir," Troy answered.

"Really." Mr. Smith sounded impressed to hear this.

"Yeah, and it can be a really tough job at times, but it can also be pretty fun, too. You learn a lot about companies and how they manage their money. It's kind of eye-opening to see just how freely some of our clients throw their cash around."

"I see... And you studied for that? What school did you graduate from?"

"Lockhart University, with a degree in finance," Troy answered.

"Hm. Well, you already got a leg up on most of the men I deal with just by having gone to college," Mr. Smith stated.

"What do you mean, sir?" Troy asked.

"He's a judge," Ronda interjected. "With the city's criminal court."

Mr. Smith nodded. "Yep."

That explained a lot, Troy thought. "I can only imagine all of the crazy stuff you have seen in... Er, however long you've been there," he said.

"I suppose you could say that I've seen it all," Mr. Smith said. "But I've learned a long time ago to be able to judge a man just by looking at him. I can usually tell what kind of man he is within seconds, and 90% of the time, I'm right on the money." His eyes squinted as he said this, focusing right into Troy's own. Though he had been trying to calm his nerves, this started them right up again.

He was very relieved when Dawn returned to the room.

"Alright, food's ready," she announced. "You all can come in here and make your plates."

"Alright! Time to dig in!" Ronda said in an excitable boisterous tone. Both she and Mr. Smith got up from their seats and made their way into the kitchen in the next room. Troy followed after them.

"How are you doing?" Dawn quietly asked Troy as the two walked into the kitchen together.

"Fine," Troy whispered back. "How come you didn't tell me your dad was a judge?"

"All that would have done is make you freak out," she answered.

"I would have given me a bit of time to prepare, though."

"Well, don't worry. I'll be there with you now, and I'll stop them if they get too inquisitive."

"I'd really appreciate that."

After gathering their food and beverages, all four went back into the dining room, Troy, Ronda, and Mr. Smith taking the seat they had before, while Dawn sat in the remaining one to Troy's right. Ronda then insisted that they had prayer before eating, and as they were in Dawn's house, she further insisted that Dawn said the prayer. Rather than dispute it, Dawn simply went along with her mother's wishes. Troy wondered just how much of Dawn's apostasy that Ronda was aware of.

The table was full of conversation, though mainly between Dawn and Ronda as they discussed various things, from their family members and friends, to current events, to even gossip. Mr. Smith spoke up whenever he felt like it, but mostly listened to the two women's banter. In a way, Troy was a bit thankful that there was so much spatial distance between himself and Mr. Smith, both sitting at the longer ends of the table. Had he had chosen to sit next to him, no doubt that the patriarch would have put him through a thorough interrogation, perhaps to see if he was good enough for his daughter.

Troy took a spoonful of corn and peas into his mouth. Could use a bit of salt, he thought.

"...You've been pretty quiet over there," Mr. Smith said to him. "Is something wrong?"

The conversation at the table stalled, and all eyes were on Troy. Troy's heart almost skipped a beat with all the attention cast upon him.

"Not at all, sir," Troy replied. "I was just listening to them talking, but I didn't really have much to add to it."

"Okay, well lemme ask you this," Mr. Smith started. "What is it you like about my daughter? Aside from her looks, that is."

"Well, she's smart, kind, we have a lot in common when it comes to hobbies and things like that." Of course, Troy dare not mention anything about macro to the man.

"Um, I'm right here, you guys," Dawn said. "But we really do enjoy each other's company. We try to spend as much time together as we can." She warmly placed her hand upon Troy's on the table.

"And how long have you been together?" Mr. Smith inquired.

"About a month, sir," Troy answered.

"Hm." Mr. Smith cut into the roast beef on his plate with his fork and knife. "Seems kind of fast. You sure my daughter just isn't some 'booty-call' to you?"

"Dad!" Dawn complained.

"I'm just saying, I don't know if you can really know someone in just a month. You don't want to rush it." He looked to Troy again.

"Dad, I'll be 32 in a few months. Don't you think it's about time you learned that I can make my own decisions?"

"I don't care how old you get," Mr. Smith responded. "You'll always be my little girl, and I'll always be there to keep you on the straight and narrow."

"Your father's just looking out for you," Ronda added.

Dawn sighed. "I know, I know."

"I know you do. Anyway, I have a question for you too, Troy," Ronda said.

"What is it, Mrs. Smith?" Troy asked.

"I said you can call me 'Ronda'. Anyway, do you go to church?"

And here we go, Troy thought. He knew that this topic would come up sooner or later. He shot a quick apprehensive glance at Dawn, before speaking. "No, ma'am. Aside from special occasions with my family, I haven't gone in years."

"Well, do you believe in God?"

"I..." Troy thought about how to phrase his answer. "Well, it's not that I don't believe in him, and I guess I do feel something giving me some kind of direction, but in the end, I make my own choices."

"Hm. I suppose I can accept that," Mr. Smith said, before sipping a bit of his beverage. "But you can't truly be a strong man without a solid foundation in Christ."

"Dad, please don't start preaching to him," Dawn said. "Everyone has their own beliefs, and only they can decide what works for them."

"You have a point," Mr. Smith said.

"Still," Ronda started as she addressed Troy, "I'm sure you know what our generation is like. I bet your parents are the same way."

"They are," Troy said. "Especially my mom."

"It's always the women, huh?" Ronda let out a short but hearty laugh. "But alright. Out of respect for you and Dawn, I won't push it."

"Thank you, Mrs. Smi- Ronda."

From there, it seemed as if the worst of this meeting was behind Troy. As they made gradual dents in their meals, the conversations and banter continued on, with the topics once again shifting from one thing to the next. Again, much of it was Dawn and Ronda, but Troy decided to also join in whenever he could. He found Ronda much easier to speak with, as she had a warm, motherly air to her unlike the harsh, judgemental aura of Mr. Smith. That said, and perhaps it was just in Troy mind, but even the father seemed to be lightening up a bit, especially after the party had relocated into the living room.

He learned a bit more about Dawn's parents; one interesting thing was that Mr. Smith's parents had marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. during the Civil Rights movement, and it was them who instilled in him his hardworking ethic and his strong sense of right and wrong. They even spoke of past events in their family, and their experience raising Dawn. Ronda even brought up Dawn's habit of gathering up bugs and stepping on them; both she and Mr. Smith expressed their bewilderment at such a thing, while Dawn rolled her eyes and tried to change the subject.

During the topic of work and their day-to-day tasks, Mr. Smith started talking about his job, and some of the cases he presided over. Cases involving such heinous crimes as robbery, murder, rape, things that could truly test a man's faith in the divine. One thing that got Troy's attention was the mention of a handful of cases involving the Minimizer Pill: two were typical incidents of public nuisance, and one involved a group of men using the Program to break into a house and burglarize it. Troy was well-aware that some people used the pill to commit misdeeds, and what Mr. Smith recollected was not even the worst that Troy had read about in the news; the Pill truly was what one made out of it, and there were people who even used it to commit murder. Not just men, either: there was a rather prolific incident earlier that year in which a woman found out her fiancée was cheating on her, and so after she got him to swallow her per usual, she used two very sharp knives to slice up his throat and flesh inside as she went down, and even managed to cut as many holes into his stomach before she died and revived; her fiancée however was not so lucky, as he succumbed to his internal wounds.

Both Mr. Smith and Ronda were baffled that the Pill even existed at all, which Troy was not surprised about; it seemed that in most cases, there was a clear generational gap between acceptance of the Minimizer Program, and derision of it.

Mr. Smith occasionally quizzed and challenged Troy on various things, but Troy met each one and answered his inquiries to the best of his ability, which seemed to placate the patriarch. Through it all, Troy's nerves had completely settled enough, and Dawn seemed to sense it, as she too began to relax more than she had before. Perhaps it was a sign that they truly were meant to be...

As the clock passed by 7pm, Mr. Smith and Ronda had decided that it was time for them to get back to their own home. It seemed this high-pressure family meeting was finally at its end.

Standing at the front door of the house, Dawn and Ronda hugged each other.

"I had a good time, dear," Ronda said. "And thanks for feeding us! The good was great!" So great, in fact, that she had made both her and her husband an extra plate of food for them to take home.

"Thanks, and I'm always happy to have you over," Dawn said, before pulling away and turning to her father. "Both of you."

Mr. Smith gave her one of his rare, fatherly smiles, and hugged her. "Always, baby girl."

Dawn sighed in mild frustration. "You're never gonna stop calling me that, are you?"

"Remember what I said at the dinner table?" he said. "But it is time we got back to the house. I have to get ready for work tomorrow."

"Yeah, and you know folks our age can't stay out for that long," Ronda joked. "But really, I have to finish grading the kids' papers."

"So we'll be heading out, then," Mr. Smith said.

Ronda turned to Troy. "And it was nice meeting you, Troy. You are a smart, handsome young man. I can definitely see what Dawn sees in you. I know you'll treat her well."

"Thanks, Ronda," Troy said. "I'll be nothing short of the best man for your daughter."

Ronda smiled, and then hugged him. "Take care, now."

"You too," Troy said. After she released him, he addressed Mr. Smith, who still held his stern expression on his face. The man seemed to never stop judging him.

"Young man," he said, "I'll keep you to what you just said. Because if you do anything to hurt her in any way, you'll have to answer to me."

"Dad...!" Dawn chided.

"You have nothing worry about, Mr. Smith," Troy asserted to him.

"Hm." Mr. Smith held out his hand, and Troy grabbed it with his own, locking the two in another firm handshake. "I'll be seeing you."

With that, he hugged Dawn, and after exchanging expressions of familial love, both Mr. Smith and Ronda exited the house. Troy and Dawn watched as the senior couple made their way to their car, chatting with each other all the while; though Troy could not completely decipher what they were saying, he knew that they were talking about the two of them. They got into the sleek black Mustang in the driveway, with Mr. Smith in the driver's seat, and soon, it backed out into the street and drove off.

"...Aaand they're gone," Dawn said as they watched the car disappear from their sight.

Troy and Dawn retreated back into the house, and Dawn shut and locked the door behind them. With the pressure finally lifted off of his shoulders, he let out a clearly-audible sigh of relief. He was happy to have that behind him.

"You sound relieved," Dawn said as the two walked towards the kitchen.

"I kind of am," Troy said. "Not that I hated them or anything; they're good people and they clearly love and care about you alot. Especially your dad. He kept quizzing me on a lot of stuff about myself and about you. To be honest, he was kind of scary."

"Yeah, he's like that. And if I can also be honest, I was also a bit nervous about what they'd say about you, him especially. But you can relax. They like you."

"Really?" This information took Troy by surprise. "Even your dad? How can you tell?"

"Trust me," Dawn stressed. "If he didn't like you, you would have known."

"Oh..." With how serious Mr. Smith had acted towards him, he wondered how things would have been different if her father had a far more sour opinion of him.

Dawn turned to face him as they stopped in the center of the room. "He's just being overprotective. That's how fathers are with their daughters, you know?"

"I wouldn't, actually. I only have brothers."

"Well, in any case, you handled them pretty well. I'm happy for that." She smiled, her eyes gazing into his, before embracing and kissing him on the lips, while he reciprocated. Feeling her soft lips on his, as well as her body in his arms, brought a sense of peace in his mind, even with her parents gone. He was happy to have gained their approval, though as a grown woman, he'd imagine that she had little real need for it.

Seconds later, Dawn's face pulled from his, while her expression had shifted into a foxy, mischievous one.

"I feel like I should reward you," she said.

Troy grinned. "Do I even have to ask how?"

"I think you've already figured it out, my little insect."

An all-too familiar eagerness had overtaken Troy's mind. Breaking out of Dawn's hold, he took a few steps back, and then brought up the Minimizer control panel.

"One inch, twenty minutes," Dawn commanded. "That will give me time to clean up in here."

"I can help out, you know," Troy proposed.

Dawn scoffed playfully. "But what good would a bug be in that?"

Troy shrugged. "You're the boss." After making her suggested changes, he triggered the shrinking process and--in a sight that was all too familiar to him by now--watched as the kitchen around him grew to an epic size.

From the white tiles on the marble floor to the nearby table in the center of the kitchen to the appliances and counters in the distance to the ceiling high above, everything was huge. However, what immediately maintained his attention was the also gigantic Dawn, who stood over him like a skyscraper. Her lovely blue dress matched her ebony beauty, as did the turquoise sandals upon her feet, their toes bearing the blue polish he had worked himself to apply. The otherwise size 10.5 peds lay flat on the floor, perhaps waiting for the impending meal that would very soon be provided to them.

Dawn put her hands on her hips. "Alright, my tiny man. I'm going to count to ten. In that time, I want you to run as far as you can. Once I reach ten, that's when my feet will start moving. You ready?"

"Always!!" Troy shouted up at her.

She grinned, before folding her arms. "One..."

Taking that as his signal, Troy turned around and took off running as fast as he could in the opposite direction. As Dawn slowly counted, his legs and feet put in tremendous work to carry him as far away from her as they could. He wondered just how far he would make it, but he knew that no matter how far we got, she would reach him in no time.

"...Four... ...Five... ...Six..." Dawn continued. "...Seven... ...Eight... ...Nine..."

Having covered the distance of nearly seven of the floor's tiles, Troy's heart started to race in anticipation, and he looked behind him to see just how much distance was between him and the giantess. As expected, she still loomed over him. He was just too small to make any sort of headway at all.

In truth, he loved that feeling of utter helplessness.

"...Ten!" Dawn announced, before Troy heard a boom behind him.

He turned around, finding that she had taken a small step forward with her left foot. Then, he saw that he was soon in the shadow of her right. Looking overhead, he saw the brown bottom of her sandal and the treads upon its sole. He could even see minute traces of dried blood upon it, evidence of the times it had claimed his life in the past.

And it was primed to do so again.

"Gotcha!!" Dawn boasted, before stomping him into the floor. Despite his tiny size, she could hear his bones crunch with a violent burst, and through the sole of her sandal could even feel them break somewhat. She wondered if she should have told him to be a bit bigger instead.

She shrugged; there'd be time for that later, she figured. She slowly grinded her foot on the spot--her sky blue toes tensing as her heel moved from left to right--the friction between her sandal against the floor tearing and shredding his body underneath it with each twist. She kept at it, her brown ped and turquoise thong rending Troy asunder until she was fairly confident that his bones had become dust. Rather than simply remove her foot, she pressed down as she pulled it back to her body, smearing a red trail of blood with it.

Dawn bent down to get a closer look at what remained of Troy, and between the torn clothes soaked a deep red and bits of flesh and bone, it was not anything discernible at all. She stood back up and lifted her right foot to examine the bottom of its sandal; she found more of his blood as well as tiny bits of flesh in the treads. There was no mistake about it: he was completely, utterly destroyed. What absolute power she had over him, and she loved every single second of it!

Smiling in satisfaction, she walked over to the counter and tore off a sheet of paper towel. Returning to the tiny splatter, she kneeled down and wiped up the mess from the floor, as well as from the bottom of her sandal. After cleaning up the lesser blood splatters she had tracked, she balled the paper towel into a ball and tossed it away into the garbage bin.

Then, Dawn proceeded to clean up the kitchen and the dining room, passing the time until Troy would return to her.

~~~

Perhaps against his better judgement, Troy had decided to stay another night. This, despite the fact that both had work in the morning. He wondered if it was a good idea, but Dawn seemed okay with it. After all, he had his work clothes already--despite being the same outfit he work to work the previous Friday--and he could not think of anything else he needed at his apartment. The plan would be for her to drop him off at his job, and it would be business as usual for him.

It had been a pretty eventful weekend for Troy, particularly meeting and gaining the approval of Dawn's parents. He felt as if their relationship had taken an important step forward with that.

His three inch form laid on Dawn's sole, who in turn laid down on her own bed. The two had already engaged in sexual intercourse beforehand, and now were simply relaxing before slumber took them both. Feeling the wrinkles of her soft sole against his flesh, Troy had made himself very comfortable, even as Dawn warned him that she may inadvertently kick him off if he remained there for the night.

"I can think of no better place to sleep," Troy said, partially dozed off. "What guy wouldn't want to snuggle up on your sexy foot?"

"Vince," Dawn answered, clear tiredness in her tone as well. "But I wouldn't want him there anyway."

"I'd love to see you stomp on him. He'd probably throw a bitchfit, but it'd be totally worth it."

"Well, he already threw one, remember?"

Troy laughed. "Yeah, you're right. But still... Who in their right mind could say no to you? You're the perfect angel, my Radiant Dawn."

Dawn giggled. "That's a bit tacky, but shit, I'm not gonna complain. Not when I have you, my tiny Troy-toy."

"And you say I'm corny," Troy commented, before turning over and caressing the skin of her sole, which made her foot twitch somewhat. Though he would have loved to indeed sleep there, his own movements may end up being too distracting for her, so he knew that he would eventually have to move somewhere else.

He figured that he would probably just end the Program and sleep in bed with her normally.

"Good night, my goddess," Troy said, kissing her sole, before returning back to his original position.

"Good night, my little bug," Dawn responded, sounding as if she was just about ready to pass out.

Lying there, he spent a considerable amount of time imagining his future with Dawn. He thought of many holidays with her, many vacations and other special occasions. He thought of the two moving in with each other, perhaps in this house or a new one entirely. He even thought of eventually marrying her, and starting a family of their own, and then thought of the two growing old together as their kids themselves grew up and embarked on their own journeys.

Perhaps her father was right in that at one month, it was too soon to have these sort of thoughts in his head, but Troy had such a good feeling about Dawn that he just knew that they would go the distance. He could feel it in his gut. That said, he would not rush things; he would simply let them play out at their natural pace, and go along with the flow.

Troy could hear Dawn's quiet snoring behind him. After spending a few more minutes upon her sole, he discreetly removed himself from her foot, and then from the mattress, jumped down to the floor. After using the Program to grow himself back to his normal size, he then climbed into bed with her. Soon, he too would fall asleep, with himself and Dawn in each other's slumbering embrace.

~~~

After the very busy workday, Troy unlocked the door to his apartment, and walked inside. After spending the entire weekend at Dawn's place, he had to admit that it did feel good to be home again. He was also a bit surprised--and relieved--to see that the place was not messy, or at least not any messier than it normally was.

"Oh dude, you're finally back," Mitch said from Troy's left, in the kitchen making a sandwich with a very hearty helping of turkey and ham. "You were gone all weekend. I thought you'd be back last night."

"Nah," Troy said as he stepped into the area. "I went straight to work from her house this morning."

"You're spending a lot of time with her," Mitch said. "But after looking for a girl to step on you for so long, I don't blame you for wanting to make up for lost time."

"Well, it's not really that. It's more that she and I have a real connection, you know?"

"Yeah, I getcha. ...Man, seeing Ethan and Sandra, and now you and Dawn, I feel like it's time for me to start settling down as well. ...But there are just so many hot girls out there that I want to be swallowed by! How can I pick just one!?"

"Find the one whose lips and stomach you really grow attached to," Troy advised. "Of course, as a person, she has to have more going for herself than that, but she also has to really know how to swallow you, right?"

"True, true. Man, you normally just roll your eyes when I talk about plunging inside of girls. I guess Dawn has been a good influence on you."

"Kind of. I guess I'm in a good mood, because you see, I met her parents yesterday."

Mitch blinked in surprise. "You did? Did they like you?"

"Well, yeah. Especially her mom; her dad was a bit of a hard-ass, but Dawn says that he likes me as well. You have no idea how nervous I was, but I guess my tenacity paid off."

"Wow... Well, I'm really proud of you," Mitch said with an approving nod, before both he and Troy gave each other a high-five. "I hope you and Dawn last. I mean, you of all people deserve it."

"Thanks, Mitch," Troy said with friendly smile. "And yeah, I hope so too. I've got a really good feeling about it. ...Then again, I did with Dorothy as well, and you know how that turned out."

"Don't sound so pessimistic," Mitch said. "I know things'll be different this time."

Troy nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Rather than think about how the Universe can screw me out of this one, I'm gonna think positive. Me and Dawn are gonna be together for a long time, and that's that!"

"Attaboy!" Mitch gave him a thumbs-up.

Troy turned around and started to head towards his room. "But no matter how it ends, for now, I can take comfort in one thing."

"And what's that?"

Troy turned back to his friend and smiled. "That my quandary is over."



[THE END]

End Notes:

 



Thank you for reading. :)

 

BONUS: Two Scenes Cut from the Finale by Black Neptune
Author's Notes:

The following are two brief scenes that were originally written in the preceding Finale of this story, but were ultimately excised. While nothing important would be missed from their absense and the events were already touched upon in the story, I feel that posting them would help flesh the story out a tiny bit.


 

(Troy Discusses Casey's Proposal)

"...Now that's interesting," Dawn mused, from the other side of Troy's smartphone pressed against his ear.

Troy, having since gotten comfortable, laid on his bed as his eyes lingered on the ceiling above. During the course of their early evening conversation, he had informed Dawn of Casey's proposal of the four meeting up at some point in the future.

"She wanted to know if you would be okay with it," Troy said.

"She never mentioned this to you before? You told me that you two would talk about macro sometimes, but..."

"No, not until today," Troy said. "I guess she thought there wasn't a point since I wasn't seeing anyone until recently. She did say that she does it with other couples."

"I see... I have to think about it. I mean, I don't want anyone squishing you but me, you know?"

Troy laughed. "Yeah, I know."

"But at the same time, it's not often that I have the chance to smush multiple guys, even if it's just one extra. ...Actually, I haven't ever had a chance to smush any guy until you."

"It is a hard decision, isn't it? Don't worry, though. There's no rush."

"Alright. I'll think about sharing you with your coworker." Dawn's tone sounded as if she was teasing him. "But I'd like to squish her as well as payment."

Though he did his best to mask it, Troy was actually becoming excited over the prospect of having a double macro date with Casey and Gus. "I wonder if she'd let you? I think she really only likes guys crushing her."

"Well, if you're tiny, it's not like you can control who steps on you, right?"

"Well, I guess not. ...But she could cancel the Program if she wanted to. But I guess you can hammer that out with her, if and when this does happen."

"True, true..."

Troy sat up from the mattress. "I wish we could have met up today, though."

Dawn giggled. "Already missing my feet?"

Troy smiled amusingly. "You know it. But like I told you, we were VERY busy today at work, and it's going to stay like that for the rest of the week."

"Aww..." Dawn cooed. "Hang in there, and I'll reward you at the end of the week."

"That'll definitely motivate me. Oh, but before then, I guess we can also have lunch together, too. I mean, if there's room in our schedules."

"I'd love that," Dawn said. "We'll have to coordinate that, though."

"Yeah. A few times, we were so busy that I actually had to work through lunch..."

Their evening conversation continued on.

~~~

(Vince Receives the Email from "Mistress Mash")

"...Okay, I'll do SNL," said Vince, speaking on the phone with his agent as he stepped into his den. "But it had better be worth my while. Oh, and make sure you get me that part in Lee's film, you hear me?"

"Loud and clear," the male voice on the other end responded. "I'll get all of that taken care of."

"See that you do." With that, he disconnected the call and moved the phone away from his ear.

He glanced around proudly at his surroundings, his den full of awards, small statues, and pictures and posters bearing his likeness. One picture in particular depicted his meeting with Donald Trump, a rather good friend of his even if he was baffled by his decision to run for President of the United States. Another displayed his arm wrapped around the waist of the model Kate Upton, a blonde beauty whom he has also once convinced to swallow him whole; perhaps he should ring her up again? Her, or another lovely lady he was acquainted with; it was not like he did not have options.

He walked to his desk, upon which his sleek laptop awaited. Sitting into his chair between the desk and the curtained window behind him, he placed his phone onto the wooden surface and rested his briefcase on the carpeted floor besides him, before opening up the computer and logging in.

Though Vince had business to take care of, he figured that it could wait a few minutes. He navigated to his email account--his public email account for his fans--and found its inbox pouring with new messages. Just a normal day, he thought. The subject lines said the usual, with some variation of the fan professing their love for him or being a fan of his works. Some were accompanied by a paperclip icon, noting that the message bore an attachment. If his curiosity got the better of him, he would open one, and only if it was a picture that was attached; in most cases, he was sent photos of women's smiling faces or their bare breasts or both. Occasionally, he would get a photo of their naked crotch, and even more occasionally, a picture or gif of them playing with themselves. He decided to take those as complements.

Scrolling through the list, everything seemed ordinary upon first glance.

However, one certain subject line caught his eye right away, sent from a "Mistress Mash". Tucked between two messages declaring their love for him was one that read: "Hey you, jackass".

He sighed. It was not often that he got hate mail, but it did occur, and while a normal person would likely delete such a message without even opening it, he decided to entertain it. He clicked on it, and was met with a rather hostile message.

"Vince Vane,

A while ago, you said that no self-respecting man would allow himself to be stepped on by a woman. Well, you cocky ignoramus, you are wrong, because my boyfriend not only loves my feet and allows himself to get stepped on by me, but he enjoys it. As do I. And he isn't some creep; he is a very well-adjusted, educated, and nice young man, and I am truly happy to have him in my life. But even he had a hard time finding someone because of you opened your big mouth. ...Actually, I should thank you instead for ultimately bringing the two of us together. I've attached a present to this message. I hope you enjoy it, you vain philanderer."

"Damn," Vince said to himself, almost at a loss of words. "What kind of man would do that? I bet he talked her into sending me this."

He wondered if he should even open the attached picture, or just delete the message in its entirely. However, against his better judgement, his curiosity got the better of him, and he clicked to open the attachment.

What appeared next on his screen disgusted him. "Oh...!!"

The photo was that of the bare soles of a woman. Her feet seems quite large, in fact, the tips of most of her toes were cut off from the upper part of the picture. As if that was not foul enough, on her right foot was a splatter of blood. Looking closely, he could see the crushed body of what looked like an African American man right in the middle of the poll of blood on her foot. In fact, even the woman herself was of African descent, though all that was present in the picture--aside from her nasty feet--was her lean torso, bare except for a blue bra and what looked like a piercing in her navel.

"Oh my fucking god, man!" Vince almost wanted to hurl, as he hurriedly went to not only close the picture, but delete the message; he did not even want to dignify the sender with a response. Even pulling up the email was more attention than they deserved.

"How..." Vince was still in disbelief as he clutched his head in both hands, running his fingers through his short dark hair. "You're with a Black woman; AND you are a Black MAN!!" He ranted. "Why the fuck would you want to play with her feet when her ass is right there!? ...Foot freaks make no sense, I tell you."

Still worked up about it, he closed his mailbox, and then activated the webcam on the laptop.

~~~

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5537