Hide The Power No More by SheerForce
Summary: A 'nice' girl reveals her true self. Death and destruction ensues.

5/27/18 update: Finally went back and did some edits I’ve been wanting to implement for a while, especially in chapter 1. Might even finally be motivated to add on again :)
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9096 Read: 55600 Published: October 28 2015 Updated: March 06 2017

1. Chapter 1: by SheerForce

2. Chapter 2 by SheerForce

3. Chapter 3 by SheerForce

4. Chapter 4 by SheerForce

5. Chapter 5 by SheerForce

Chapter 1: by SheerForce
Author's Notes:
WARNING: There is extreme violence and sadism ahead, including some of the normal-sized variety at the end. You have been fairly warned :)






Regardless of how badly she wanted it, how much she fantasized, how hard she worked, and all the advances she made in her quest, Maddie had never dared to think of her greatest dream as anything more than just that….a dream.

Her particular worldview had began innocently enough: at the ripe old age of three, discovering a few anthills in the dirt as she played in the sandbox in her backyard, giggling as she pressed her fingers down on the ants that scurried about helplessly on the ground. She loved that feeling from the very start, even before she became old enough to learn the meaning of the word sadism, much less actively indulge in it.

Fast-forward another two years after that, and those games continued on. Now it wasn’t just ants in the backyard - though they were still her favorite, most frequent targets - but she had taken to setting up her various dolls, toy soldiers, and other little trinkets around her dollhouse and then playing the rampaging monster, taunting her toys as she stomped on them, proclaiming herself the biggest and meanest giant of them all, the way she eventually would be.

Another three years, and she was envisioning people she knew - her parents, her brother, her classmates - in place of the ants as she crushed them more slowly and deliberately than before, and in place of the soldiers as she bit their heads off and told them that they tasted amazing.

Three more, and she was beginning to wonder at the fact that she still played with those toys so often, and question why something like the feeling of a particularly large bug struggling against the balls of her feet or the thought of taking the largest building in the city and biting off a large chunk as the helpless people within screamed could bring more of a blush to her cheeks than any cute guy or girl ever would.

Even as the girl herself looked back on those memories, it really made no sense. Maddie had loving parents, a pretty good brother, and absolutely no clear reason for her undying love of making everything feel as much pain as she could bring unto them.

And yet, there were many nights where the young girl could barely sleep, her mind stuffed to the brim with images of herself as a towering, intimidating, and ultra-powerful giant.

To the universe’s detriment, those desires never went away.


There was a boy in her eighth grade class named Dylan - nicknamed Dyl, full name Dylan Joseph Miller. Dylan was a good kid, with a quick wit, a generally friendly personality, and a huge crush on a certain innocent-looking blonde girl. Though Maddie had learned at this point that she was far more interested in girls, boys were far more fun to torment, and so she played along with his somewhat obvious infatuation with her, pretending to maybe-kinda-like him back. In reality, within the depths of her imagination,whenever she thought about him her mind went wild for a decidedly different reason.

So, Dyl, I know you have a really big crush on me....

A…Crush…..on me…..

Crush…...

She imagined him, so tiny, so delicate, so fragile, in front of her own massive form.

“You want it like this….don’t you, Dyl?”

“Well, I hope not. That wouldn’t be as fun for me.”

Her foot raised, agonizingly slowly.

She imagined the poor boy’s feelings, how unbelievably terrified he would be as a breathtakingly beautiful angel of death smiled down upon him, ready to strike with awe-inspiring force. Her breathing intensified as her thoughts moved to the absolute emotional breakdown that his situation would cause, as his understanding of her as a normal, silly, cute girl would be shattered and replaced by the visage of the deadly goddess before him. Lastly, she reached the pinnacle of pleasure as her focus shifted to the dazzling monster that she had (would) become: so beautiful, so destructive, so purely powerful, able to simultaneously incite incredible amounts of overwhelming awe and pure, primal fear in anyone who dared acknowledge her almighty presence.

Maddie's inner vision, by now, had expanded from just herself and Dylan to include nearly every person she knew in life: friends, family, teachers, classmates, and just about anybody that crossed paths with her enough to be memorable was now cowering under her delicate and enormous foot, which still hovered in the air and had seemingly expanded enough so that the gigantic girl could comfortably crush every one of them with a single step.

And she would've done so, perhaps ending the dream and cutting off the sickness right then and there, if every single sick, disgusting, sadistic idea she could've possibly had at that moment didn't flow into her mind.

The destruction of the current congregation in her mind was quick: a single stomp from that dainty foot, and they were no more. However, that was not the first group to fill the self-proclaimed goddess’ imagination that night; no, Madison H. Cress, the cute, sweet girl that every guy her age longed for, refused to stop the horror show inside her head. After each of the increasingly creative massacres, the legions of people in front of her always respawned, ripe to endure another. One group was licked right off of the ground and swallowed without hesitation; another was suffocated as Maddie inserted them in her bellybutton and locked out air with two fingers, and just about every single part of the giantess’ anatomy took at least a few people down beneath its massive weight. She stomped on person after person, teased them as they made futile attempts to escape, and inserted them in every orifice she had, laughing and taunting the unfortunate victims throughout every single one of her evil deeds.

It wasn’t over. The imaginary goddess singled out ten people - she couldn't remember who - to kill each other for her amusement. The last one standing, she promised, would be spared from the latest round of murders. They tried: it was a long and bloody battle, and Maddie started to imagine herself down there- not threatened by a giant, but instead beating down a normal-sized person only for fun. This was a life-changing thought: it made Maddie realize that, even if she never grew another inch in her life, she still wanted everyone to suffer.

The victor of the fight was promptly eaten.

The rest of the sickened girl’s night was filled with disjointed fantasies: some with many victims, others with one; some with herself giant, others not; all of which involved Maddie violently dispatching everybody who dared enter the darkest depths of her greatly darkened mind. In spite of all the terrible crimes she had committed within the borders of her imagination, she had just one regret; that she did not know exactly how many of her friends and acquaintances had died at her hand that night.

And even as she thought that, the number popped up. 1,297,443.

A million people. If Maddie really had her way, she would've killed what amounted to roughly 50 times the population of her home city within the span of less than an hour - a feat that she would accomplish so many more times in the following years - and she still would’ve had room for many more, for so much more mayhem and destruction.




That had been one of her first true fantasies, and as she matured in both mind and body, she either thought about that or something like it incredibly often throughout every day. The few unbroken toy soldiers that remained began to enter a new orifice, as their goddess moaned and imagined them as whomever her favorite imaginary helpless target was that day. Having learned just how vile those thoughts were only made the black-hearted blonde embrace them more, even going so far as to incorporate the more believable ones into her general lifestyle. Unfortunately, nobody caught onto this slight change in Maddie’s behavior, always believing that the series of trips, kicks, and elbows - the most pain she could inflict without retribution at her current height - that began to occur were nothing more than the accidents that she so convincingly claimed them to be. This was further hidden by the fact that her favorite targets were boys, who were willing to accept a bit of pain if it meant that they could be close to her for that short time. The closest Maddie’s friends ever came to the realization that something was up was when they made remarks about how accident-prone she was; ironically, those only hurt their hidden cause even more, as they showed Maddie that she had to be more careful about when and where she indulged her most fulfillable fantasies - and this, even worse, forced the girl to hold in her desires at times, which made her fantasize and fulfill herself more at night, which made her want to cause even more pain, and then she had to hold that in, which turned into a vicious circle of intense sexual frustration beyond any feeling she had before….frustration that, if released, threatened to turn the series of small events into something big.

And on March 9, 2018, one day before what would become the most infamous date in all of Earth’s storied history, that was exactly what happened.

On that day, there was a party; a birthday party for an acquaintance of Maddie’s, not somebody that she really knew personally, but he was a nice guy and decided to invite her anyway. At first, it was just a normal celebration, with people talking, the birthday boy being cheered, and the sweetest-looking girl “accidentally” throwing a not-so-sweet-feeling elbow into the generous host’s side before quickly turning away to hide the excited blush on her cheeks as the sharp bone made impact with him. As the day progressed, however, the party became louder and rowdier; specifically, those who had drank the punch soon found themselves sick, lurching, and a lot funnier than they had been previously. This was the result of a “present” given to the birthday boy by one of his less mature friends, who had wanted to get him laid as his version of a present (an offer unknown at first to the boy, which he had turned down with much embarrassment). While Maddie didn't get completely drunk-she only had a few glasses before realization kicked in, and it wasn't the first she’d ever drank- she did gain quite a bit of artificial confidence, which led her to believe it would be a good idea to find a guy to spend the night with her, and do her favorite activities.

For that role, she singled out her amicable not-actually-a-friend and favorite fantasy target, Dylan.

Dylan had drank eight glasses of punch at the very start of the party, and by the time the difference became apparent to him, he was too far gone to care. Drink after drink passed his lips, until it was a miracle that the usually alcohol-light teen was holding it all in. With that factored in, suffice it to say that he was all too willing when a stunningly beautiful girl that he was pretty sure he knew somehow sauntered up to him and asked if he wanted to go back to her place for some “fun”.

With the not-too-but-still-kinda-drunk Maddie behind the wheel, it was a miracle that they even made it back to her place. When they did, no time was wasted: they went at each other like animals only five minutes later. As far as Dylan was concerned, it was great: for Maddie, it was a boring but necessary prelude to her desired main course.

She wasted no more time than necessary. Immediately after the “foreplay” finished, Maddie turned to her weary bedmate.

“Hey Dyl,” she whispered in her most sultry tone, “ you ever done S&M?”

He accepted this offer happily.

That happiness soon turned to regret, as Maddie quickly brought out a whip and showed beyond any shadow of a doubt just how much of an S she really was. Though the absolute dominance of the wiry blonde he had gotten so intimate with was arousing in a way, that pleasure was buried beneath the massive whiplashes that she mercilessly unleashed upon him. Resistance in his weakened state was futile, and cries he made to Maddie to have her ease up - or, better yet, to just stop - only seemed to energize her further. Blood leaked out of his back in droves, and he felt more than ever like a black-out was incoming.

Maddie, on the other hand, was absolutely in heaven. Every whip to her was an inarguable statement of absolute power, every scream she elicited from her victim was delicious proof that she was a goddess of the highest order who used others for her own pleasure as she saw fit. The absolute power trip she was on soon became enhanced by her sick imagination, and Maddie envisioned mants by the thousands trembling before her, fearing the literal lash of her tongue -

Crush….

In that moment, her favorite fantasy flitted back into her imagination...

Crush….

….In that moment, Maddie’s destiny was sealed forever.

Unable to contain herself at all any longer, Maddie sprang off of her bed, dragging the weakened Dylan down onto the floor beneath her. With the opportunity to crush him as real as it would ever be, she began to do exactly that, slamming her bare feet down onto his battered face. The screams underneath her intensified to a point which she had never heard, which only served to make the sadistic girl smash her soles down even harder. In that moment, even more in control and even more of an unstoppable goddess of pain than ever before, Maddie felt as if she was, for the first time in her life, truly happy and truly alive….

And yet, there was just one flaw.

The guy below her was still alive too.

Dylan Joseph Miller, aged only 19, and in the palm of this dazzling girl’s hand for various reasons that he could not be at all blamed for, was somehow still barely holding onto consciousness even as this new assault bombarded him. While the whip had stung horribly and deeply scarred his sensitive back, that was at least more of a pleasurable pain than the brute force trauma that Maddie’s delicate, beautiful, and impossibly powerful feet were causing. The poor guy knew that, by now, the beautiful girl above him had abandoned all pretense of caring about his pleasure and was acting only on her own sadistic whims. Worst of all, she showed no sign of stopping; if anything, it seemed as if her pleasure had just begun to build, and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop her, as the drinks and the damage he had endured left the helpless teen absolutely unable to move…..

The assault suddenly stopped. For a brief moment, although unable now to even think coherently, Dylan felt a brief surge of hope as the end of his torture suddenly seemed so near. His eyes, previously fixated on Maddie's tanned feet-which still rested, immovable, on his body- traveled upwards to her naked legs, noting the warm wetness which trickled down them, before moving up to and quickly past the source of the wetness, and then up to her chest, with the fairly sizable and perky breasts that jutted out proudly from the rest of her slim body, up to her neck, those dazzling lips, that cute button nose, all the way up to her haunting eyes.

When he saw the look in those eyes, all of his hope was replaced with pure, primal fear.


Maddie's excitement had reached fever pitch. Ceasing to pound Dylan with her merciless peds had produced exactly the result that she wanted; he had been filled with hope, an emotion that he surely had not expected, and she was able to rip it all away with a simple look in the eyes. Maddie didn't even feel like a goddess anymore; that word wasn’t even strong enough to describe the level of pure, undiluted power she represented in that moment. With a mere look, she had silenced his joy. With a mere smile, she had struck him with fear.

With a mere thought, she had decided his fate.

With Dylan unable to do anything but watch in his miserable state, Maddie turned around with deliberate, painstaking slowness, sliding one hand over the smooth skin of her rounded, bare butt as she presented it for him to see. For a moment, the beautiful sadist allowed her victim to imagine what she could do to him, how she could possibly abuse him with one of the most harmless and amazing parts of her body.

Her rear starter to lower.

This was done with as much care and excruciating slowness as her buckling legs would allow. Her unfortunate victim below, unable to even roll over to stop what was coming, watched through the few remaining spots in his eyes that weren't swollen shut from the brutal beating her feet had given them as the two tanned globes came closer, closer, and ever closer, until they finally overtook his limited vision….

….settling right down on his nose and mouth.

As he tried as hard as possible to struggle for his life in some way, any way, Dylan realized that this was it: Maddie’s final act. Letting him go had never, ever been her intention: simply hurting him was not pleasurable enough, just humiliating him was not satisfying: no, she wanted everything, a complete and unwilling cessation to of existence at her cruel hands. As she began to apply pressure to the places from which he drew breath, he spared a thought for his mother and father back home, for the little brother he’d formed such a deep bond with.

I'll miss you guys so much…

And I know you'll miss me….

Just do me one last favor, will you?

Bring her to justice....please.......

The pressure became unbearable.


Maddie made a soft sound, somewhere between a laugh and a moan, as she felt the last bit of life drain from the sex toy she held under her.

I killed my friend.

To any normal mind, even one slightly affected by drink as Maddie’s was, those words would lead to endless days of horror and sleepless nights of trauma. Bad enough would it be if one of their friends had died, as they would feel the extreme, blinding pain of loss, of all the memories that were never made. Killing a mere stranger would yield similar results, those of extreme guilt, of being reviled by those who you do not even know, and of worry for your hopes, dreams, and future. Causing the death of a friend, even by accident, would bring on every single one of those horrible feelings at once: knowing that an amazing person had died, and knowing that you were the reason. Knowing they'll never be there with you again, and that others you once befriended alongside the deceased now blame you for taking them away. The guilt, the worry, the pain……anyone, with any remaining fragment of their right mind, would remember what happened and never feel anything but pain.

Maddie thought about all of these things. She thought about Dylan’s family, and how much they would miss their dear brother and son. She thought of his friends, how they would grieve, with herself right amongst them. She thought of everybody she knew, everyone who had known him, and the massive fallout that was sure to come from the unimaginable tragedy.

All she could feel was pleasure.

All she could do was smile.














End Notes:
I warned you, right? This gets dark. Hope you like it that way :)
Chapter 2 by SheerForce
Author's Notes:

This chapter is shorter, yes, but it still has a good amount of content. Also, if you like this story, you should check out my other ones-particularly Hidden Power Dark, which is a one-off that also features our good friend Maddie. Lastly, as with the last chapter, read this very dark story with caution.






Nobody ever found the body.

Maddie, even in her pseudo-drunk state of sadistic ecstasy, knew that her tracks had to be covered with the utmost precision and care; after all, the rest of the world wasn't likely to share her view of Dylan’s life as being her personal sex toy.

The public….

Oh, don't worry, guys. I'll bury his broken body nice and deep, in a place where he'll never be found….but one day, I'll show you all exactly what he went through….and so, so much more…..

As Maddie reclined in bed, with her ex-fake friend’s corpse still sprawled out on the floor, her mind drifted off into the fantasy world she so often found herself in. With the memory of that beautiful kill still fresh on her mind, the sadistic teen was in the mood for bloodshed more than she had ever been in her entire life…which, after half a decade of fantasizing about brutally murdering everybody she knew and ‘loved’, was certainly saying something.

The scenes that flashed through Maddie's mind were, as usual, insane. Remembering how she had beaten Dyl to a pulp with only her feet, she imagined crushing entire cities with the same sheer force; recalling how she had ended her toy’s life with her glorious butt, she envisioned sitting down, feeling countless tiny bodies splatter and pop against the soft, smooth, sensitive skin of her bare rear end. Even the sex they had, as little as it pleased her, nudged its way into her mind; the giant version of the black-hearted blonde, whose pussy drooled and ached for attention both inside and outside of her mind, picked up a skyscraper filled to the brim with struggling, screaming people and slowly, completely inserted it into the steaming cavern of her sex as her real-world counterpart shoved two fingers down in its stead. Expanding to an even greater size, large enough to destroy several cities with a single toe, she almost literally inhaled the city where the skyscraper had resided along with several others that had the misfortune of being nearby. After taking a moment to savor the (imaginary) sound of thousands upon thousands of tinies screaming inside of her mouth, Maddie overwhelmed the pathetically small noises with the monumental crunch, crunch of her town-sized teeth methodically obliterating every single bit of the meat/metal mixture, followed by a deafening gulp as she sent the mess that remained to its final destination.

The flesh….it tasted so GOOD….

To Maddie, vore (as the ever-handy Internet had told her it was called) was the absolute pinnacle of power and pleasure that her fantasy could provide. While other methods of killing could, at times, be equally fun- like stomping, the teen thought as she smiled at the mutilated remains of her former aspiring lover- none of them were quite as gratifying as turning a living person with thoughts, feelings, hopes, and dreams into nothing more than mere fuel for her dominant self in the most primally nightmarish way imaginable. It was exotic, sexy, sadistic, empowering-everything she could possibly desire it to be. Now, remembering that for the moment she stood a mere five-foot-nine and not multiple miles tall, the beautiful Madison Cress felt disappointed as she realized that devouring human meat-unless she were to, by some miracle, actually grow- was just a pipe dream, a fantasy that would forever be doomed to confinement within her mind….

…..or would it?

Maddie, struck by one of the wildest thoughts of her life, almost refrained from acting on it. Almost decided she was going too far. Almost started to question her morality. Almost, almost, almost.....

But not quite.

With her brain once again nearly bursting with excitement and morbid pleasure, Maddie turned to her former friend’s dead body and whispered;

“Hey Dyl, I just had a hot idea.” She gave him a sickening smile. “How would you like me……..to be your grave?”

She waited. The room was silent.

Maddie smiled.

She wasn't hearing any ‘no’s.









End Notes:

The next chapter will be longer, I assure you. Stay tuned :)

Chapter 3 by SheerForce
Author's Notes:

In case you haven't noticed, this story is and will continue to be fairly vore-centric.
Also in case you haven't noticed, THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. BE WARNED.








Maddie re-entered the room, kitchen knife in hand.

The look on her face was predatory, primal….and deadly. Her beautiful body, slick with the sweat of exertion and arousal, moved with the lithe grace of a cat and yet displayed all the power of a lion in the hunt. Her knife was wet at its tip with a red-tinted mixture of blood and saliva, the former having been a bit of Dylan’s that Maddie had scooped up onto her finger and placed on the blade, and the latter having adhered itself to the knife’s surface as she slowly, ponderously licked her appetizer off. As the full implications of what she was doing sank in, the psychotic blonde’s cheeks flushed, breathing quickened, stomach growled, pussy throbbed even harder in anticipation of the pleasures to come….

And it was time.

From the cloud of hunger and arousal arose a rational thought: Could I get sick from eating raw meat? (She didn’t wonder about “raw human”, Dylan was no longer anything more than meat to her….) In spite of that, the swirling smoke of emotion swallowed up her apprehensions, and there was nothing on Earth strong enough to possibly convince Maddie not to turn what had once been a loved and loving human being into her personal midnight snack. And for her, even that wasn't enough. In that moment, if she could’ve, Maddie would’ve turned the entire world into an appetizer.

And her main dish would be the universe.

The ravenous blonde imagined herself doing exactly that; starting with the earth, licking her planet-dwarfing lips and grinning for all the world to see- a grin that send shivers up the spine of every little atom-sized victim, the last feeling they would ever experience before screaming as their tiny grape of a planet took a one-way trip to a young girl’s immeasurably massive stomach, soon to be followed by everything that had the bad luck to exist as the ever-growing blonde devoured all of it. She would outgrow the world, the galaxy, the universe, and everything, send it all to an acidic grave, and still have room for so much more. Her bloodlust outmatched that of anyone and anything else that lived or had lived, and it wouldn’t even stop when all of existence was utterly obliterated.

But right now, Maddie thought, shooting a twisted smirk at her personal meat bag, let’s start small.

And start she did. Unable to hold back any longer, Maddie took the knife and slashed Dylan right down the middle from head to toe, and then she simply dug in. The cute cannibal shoved her face directly into the corpse’s many lacerations- the knife cut and the multitude of whiplashes- and bit off as much soft, tender inner flesh as she could chew, often with a mouthful of blood accompanying it. She devoured so much of him in some spots that she actually reached his internal organs, peeled flayed flesh off of his mutilated body and swallowed the strips nearly whole, and even devoted a bit of special attention to his more private parts, biting them clean off and savoring their special tastes one by one by one. Her stomach was filled with flesh, her face was covered in blood, and she orgasmed harder than ever before even though she barely brought a single finger to her engorged womanhood. Lost in ecstasy, ravenous in hunger, and unable to think of anything but the sweet taste of blood, Maddie ate and ate and ate until the fullness in her stomach began to border on pain and could be ignored no longer.

As she finally came off of her adrenaline high, Maddie flopped down on her bed- staining the sheets a sickening red- and studied her work with a contented smile. What had once been Dylan Miller was nearly unrecognizable, with massive chunks of meat and organs alike missing from his body, and only what remained of his face revealed who he truly once was. The psychotic girl’s smile widened as her eyes closed, finally ready to bring an end to what was by far the best and most fulfilling day of her entire life.

Before the bloodstained girl fell asleep, one more thought crossed her mind.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have leftovers.

End Notes:

Maddie will become huge very soon :) Review, and stick around!

Chapter 4 by SheerForce

It had watched the entire time.

Ever since it was conceived in the darkness, an all-consuming need for destruction was all that it knew. How that happened, what transpired to create it as it was, and why it felt how it felt all eluded even its own extensive knowledge. Nobody knew what it was or even had a clue about its existence, but it knew all about them.

And it didn’t care for humans.

Throughout its long existence, it viewed humanity as an obstructive species that screwed with the universe's otherwise chaotic nature. Too many of them fought for peace, and the ones who did cause chaos either thought that they were doing so for some greater purpose (violence must have no reason….) or were mental patients who knew no better (….except for joy….)

There were a select few who technically fulfilled its lofty expectations, and whom it considered giving its immense power to, but it decided that they just weren't right. Whether they weren't sadistic enough, wouldn't know how to use its power, or just couldn't find it in themselves to destroy anything and everything, nobody had convinced it that they would be worth it revealing itself.

 

Until, one night, it saw a young microphile discover her monumental bloodlust.

She was a perfect fit. Mentally capable (yet, in a way, quite sick), caused pain purely for fun, and could (and would) destroy the entire universe without satisfying her need for slaughter. On top of that, her cannibalism showed that she was willing to get creative in her destruction….and she was incredibly beautiful to boot, which would add a whole new dimension of psychological terror to the mix.


Whilst Maddie slept, it debated the question of her worthiness, weighing pros against cons and searching for any fathomable reason to not grant its power to her.


There were no reasons.


“She is the one.”


And it knew exactly which power to grant her.

*

*
*

Jon absolutely refused to believe what he was seeing.

When he had heard the massive crash three blocks from his house, the first word that crossed the teen’s mind was bomb. It was a sound like no other he had ever experienced, rough and booming and just plain loud. Having just returned from his birthday party (and in the midst of worrying about the several drunk drivers who had staggered out), he still had his Jordans on, and he made the abrupt decision to go and see what he could do. After all, he had many friends who lived in town, and they would take the same risks for him…..

But that was not the case. What had really happened was so much more surreal.

Sprawled out on the ruins of her city block, with a body that was easily a couple thousand feet in length, lay Madison Cress. She was (still) sleeping peacefully, oblivious to her explosive growth and the destruction it had caused. Jon was absolutely shocked, remembering how the beautiful blonde had been present at his party before (as a matter of fact, when had she left? It seemed she’d just disappeared, likely not long after Dyl had) and thinking that she hadn't seemed odd then- maybe a bit drunk, but nothing more.

Jesus Christ, Brandon, what the hell did you put in that punch?


But he knew that couldn't be it, as nothing like this had happened to anybody else that had drank the beverage. No, it had to be some sort of freak accident- and it seemed that Maddie herself had nothing to do with it, as she was peacefully sleeping and had apparently grown whilst doing so. In the end, Jon decided that the why didn't matter: the important thing was that she had grown, and he could only wait and see what would come out of it.



Maddie stirred, her lips still wet with the blood of the family she had dreamt of devouring. Remembering fondly their terrified screams, and then recalling what she had done to her old boyfriend during the previous night, she smiled and rolled over on her (awfully hard) bed.

Her eyes were still closed.

As she rubbed her stomach, which was still filled nearly to the brim with the flesh of an inferior man, a horny Maddie decided to start off her day with a bit of fantasizing. As she fired up one of her sick scenarios to excite her mind, the naked girl moved her hand down from her stomach to her hungry pussy, unknowingly treating the tiny townspeople around her to the most unnerving and outrageously lewd show they had ever seen.

Suddenly, in the midst of forcing a girl to watch her boyfriend suffocate within the giant girl’s canyon of a vagina, Maddie heard an unfamiliar voice directly within her head.

I have given you what you wish; now, as you fulfill your fantasies, grant me mine.

Destroy everything.

This in not a dream. When you open your eyes, you will see what you have truly become. If at any time you wish to return to your normal life, simply tell me so; however, I know you will never do this.

I have granted you, along with what you have always desired, total immunity to any harm. Neither weapons nor natural causes will have any ill effect on you.

With these powers, as well as nearly any others you may wish of me, I ask that you destroy Earth and all life upon it. When you have completed this task, I will show you countless other human-populated worlds and ask that you destroy them as well.

Lastly, enjoy yourself along the way. I want the death of humanity to be as humiliating and horrifying as it can possibly be.

I will be watching.


Hoping desperately that the voice in her head was telling the truth, Maddie opened her eyes. When she saw what lay out in front of her, the giantess was unable to contain a relatively small, excited gasp.

She had grown well over two thousand feet, and the city she had lived in for all her life was now sprawled out around her. The residents, a large number of which had gathered around the beautiful behemoth, hardly even measured up to ants from her perspective. As she watched, many of the people- some of which she knew- shouted cautious greetings, not even able to imagine the sick and twisted thoughts that were already running through her mind.

Nearly in a daze, Maddie brought her juice-stained hand in front of her face, vaguely aware that the people below had witnessed her ‘little’ sexual display. Her cheeks burned bright red- not with shame, as many of the people below believed, but with white-hot pleasure.

As her mind cleared, and as she realized that it truly wasn't a dream, Maddie began to think about how she would begin. Though she was tempted to immediately slaughter everyone, the supermassive sadist also wanted to enjoy the moment, and to assert her total dominance in every way she possibly could.

A news helicopter- Channel 5 or something?- flew into the scene from behind her, and suddenly Maddie knew exactly what to do. In a clear voice that boomed even over the sound of the chopper, she made her announcement.

“People of this city, this state, this country, and this Earth; I am Madison Cress. I have dreamed about this moment since I was a little girl, and let me tell you now what I've known ever since then…..I am a goddess. I am massive, I am all-powerful, I am invincible, and I am going to kill you all.”

With something between a breath and a moan, she continued:

“I want you all to know something else; the world has done nothing to deserve this fate. I am not some scorned woman out for revenge on you, and I'm not working with any sense of righteousness in mind, or anything like that. The only reason for your impending deaths (Maddie closed her eyes for a moment, clearly aroused even further by her own speech) is that they will give me pleasure, and in the end, all that you are……all that you have ever been…..are my toys.”

Heaving another sex-slick sigh, she forcefully picked up the news chopper.

“And now.........a little preview of the world's fate."

The screams, withheld as Maddie made her shocking speech, began for real for the first time in her fantasy-filled life. She savored them, already tasting the fear of the mants as she moved the entire helicopter towards her mouth.






End Notes:

Blatant plot device? Maybe, but hey, it has to happen somehow. Reviews are appreciated :)

Chapter 5 by SheerForce
Author's Notes:

Finally updated :)







In her lustful daze, Maddie almost just crushed the chopper with her pearly whites straight-away. The smell of flesh called to her like blood to a shark, tantalizing, intoxicating, begging to feed the all-encompassing bloodlust that could never be satiated. But then, the blonde remembered what her new best friend had told her…..no mercy, nobody left alive, enjoy the power, and take it nice and slow. All of which Maddie, who viewed quick deaths as far too merciful, was perfectly happy to oblige.

With this in mind, the gigantic girl paused for a minute, idly sucking on the helicopter and drinking in the screams and frantic chatter from both the citizens outside and the panicking newscasters inside. Her hazel eyes turned on the crowd, and she willed them to look at her and never turn away – the power given to her made it so, and the screaming intensified along with her pleasure. The goddess that was her cavernous pussy drooled even more, hungry for sacrifice, ready to devour anyone unlucky enough to be chosen for its owner’s whims. However, for the moment, Maddie decided to satisfy a different hunger as one of her favorite methods – several torture techniques she had named and fantasized particularly often about - came to mind.

Yes, she decided, the Bloodbath would be fun….





Approximately two hours before, Braxton Hanson had been living out his usual daily activities, blissfully unaware that this would be the final day on Earth for both him and far more of his friends than he would have liked to count if actually given a chance to do so. At that time, he was an intern at TV5, a local kid of 19 who knew plenty of people – none of which, to the extent of his knowledge, were actually evil, cannibalistic soon-to-be-goddesses that would soon inflict on him quite possibly the most horrifying end in all of human history.

He learned the hard way that life is unpredictable.

When the reports started flying in, Rax couldn't believe his ears. A giantess, something out of the strangest fairy tales? Not only that, but was it really Maddie Cress? He knew her from school, liked her well enough even, although he didn't know her too well (a statement that was far more true than he realized). He had been at the same party and was aware that Maddie had probably went home pretty drunk, but that wasn't the issue (he himself was still a bit hungover, yet he hadn't grown an inch), so what was? It was obvious from the sheer number of them that the reports were true, but for the love of all things good and holy, how?

For the moment, he shoved those thoughts aside. If anybody knew, it would be the girl herself, and he would be with the crew interviewing her whenever she woke up. The thought made him even more nervous: interviews were not his forte, as he was more of an assistant, but the station had wanted somebody that knew Maddie to do the talking in order to make her feel a bit more comfortable. He doubted it would actually make much of a difference, but there was a huge bonus involved for making first contact and so the decision was made that it would be better to question the giantess than the execs.

Strapping on a bunch of crap that he had been told was necessary for air travel, he set out for the news chopper, meeting up with his temporary partner along the way. The reporter’s name was Hunter, a friendly college freshman whom Rax knew a bit from high school parties.
Very little of his laid-back demeanor was present at the moment, though; he was obviously just as anxious and high-strung as his younger compatriot.

“Hey,” came the greeting from the elder reporter. “Whatcha think about this? Dude, what happened at that party?”

“No idea.” Rax also had no idea how Hunter knew about the party, or even really how he knew Maddie. “Guess that's what we gotta go find out.”

Hunter nodded briefly. Then, after a few seconds of silence, he turned with a sideways smirk. “She's cute, man.”

Rax just laughed, suppressing a comment about ‘a lot more batter in the cake’ that he decided was too inappropriate at the moment. He mentally saved it for later, deciding to bring it out if Maddie turned out to be alright with the situation. Of course, even then it still would probably not be the best idea to piss off a girl that could literally eat him alive, but the slightly immature high schooler contented himself with the knowledge that, no matter her size, the cute blonde girl he went to school with would never deliberately harm a soul.

A few minutes later, the two met the co-pilots outside the plane and, after a quick inspection of their gear, boarded for the flight. It would be a short ride, little more than ten minutes, but there was no way of telling when Maddie would actually wake up, and so the plan was to park on top of a building some safe distance away until she stirred. Rax again mentally thanked both God and his parents for his 3DS, which would put in some serious work in the meantime. He glanced at Hunter, wondering idly what the other kid would do to pass the hours.

Then, all too suddenly – though they didn't know how much they had taken the time for granted – they were there. And then, somewhere during Rax’s third Mario Kart Grand Prix and Hunter’s seventh Clash of Clans raid, Maddie started to move.

The pilot saw what was happening first, and his first choice was to call up the station and see if they still wanted to air the whole debacle. His assistant, in the meantime, prepared to start the chopper back up. The phone conversation was short, and so he told the co-pilot – also doubling as a cameraman – to wait on starting up the chopper and, for the love of all holy heaven, to NOT record what was happening on the streets below. Hearing this, Rax and Hunter gave each other a confused glance, and the former asked why they wouldn't record everything they could.

Over their headsets came a responsive bark of laughter. “Because we'd get yanked the hell off the air for years if we did. Probably better you kids don't look, but if you're really curious, get out for a sec and see for yourselves.”

. The pair exchanged another look, this one a bit more nervous, before Hunter started to unstrap himself and Rax followed suit. Climbing down from their seats to the roof below, they walked as close to the edge as they dared and peered down at a sight no red-blooded teenage male could resist.

She was masturbating. Out here, hundreds of feet tall (even more than the original two thousand-ish that was originally reported, in Rax’s estimation) in the middle of a street, with two bus-dwarfing fingers working her cave-sized womanhood, juices spilling out onto the road by the gallon as she neared her finish. Overloaded with hormones, the boys stood alone with their thoughts for a long time as they gaped at the lewd display, before the elder of the two broke out his phone and quickly started a video.

“They might not record,” he half-gasped, “but I sure the fuck will.”

Rax barely registered any other events around him. It was all moving so fast. Today was supposed to be just another brick in the wall, so to speak, but then the awe-inspiring news broke out….and then it came to this? Was she well aware of the situation and doing this on purpose, or still half-asleep and blissfully unaware of the changed scenery around her? Beyond that, he wasn't sure whether or not to be ashamed of his arousal, which was a debilitating conflict of emotion. Either way, there was nothing he could do except remain rooted to the spot and continue admiring one of the sexiest sights any young man had ever seen.

As it turned out, he didn't need to do anything. Maddie made the first move. Her eyes opened.

“Hey,” yelled the pilot, “get back in! Almost time to go talk to her!”

Snapping out of their trances, the two dashed back to the vehicle, Hunter re-sheathing his phone as he ran. Clambering in and strapping up, Rax gave the pilot the all-clear call, and they lifted off.

Straining to see out of the side window, Rax couldn't help but notice Maddie's initial when she became fully aware of what was around her. He had pictured her first face being one of fright, alarm, or at least some sort of apprehension, but what he saw instead was a small (relatively speaking) gasp, then something that looked suspiciously like amusement. Must think she’s dreaming, the young intern mused to himself, unable to think of another explanation for the fairly subdued reaction. Then, even as he had that thought, her face changed; this time, it was a bit more blank, maybe a bit thoughtful, like she was trying to make sense of her surroundings. Rax lowered his own head and rubbed his eyes. He could feel a sudden headache coming on, no doubt stemming from the total overload of unreality that his poor brain had to deal with. He kept his head lowered for a bit, deciding to get a bit of mental rest, before Hunter suddenly spoke over the chopper’s noise:

“Dude, why is she smiling like that?”

And Rax, looking up to see her next little bit of body language, quickly found himself with the same worry. The smile was not just a smile, but a full show of her prefect teeth in a nearly ear-splitting grin. It was a face he had seen her wear often at school, and yet he could not shake the feeling that this particular grin would not look out of place on a shark.

“I think she thinks she’s dreaming,” he replied to Hunter, who looked similarly uncomfortable at what his eyes were telling him. Taking a deep breath, Rax reminded herself that no matter how clumsy and accident-prone this girl could be, she would never do a single wrong or put anyone’s life in danger on purpose – as long as accidents and misunderstandings were avoided, everyone would be fine.

And then Maddie made her speech.

Goddess. Invincible. Toys. Kill you all. The words boomed throughout the cabin with perfect clarity, and rattled around in the heads of the teens that heard them just as much as the disbelieving crowd below. Thrown nearly into shock, the young pair barely caught the pilot’s hurried but professional voice over the commotion of both everything around them and their own shock:

“Boys, I'm not dying for this interview. Until she snaps the hell out of whatever she's in right now, we're getting out of here.”

Hunter turned to his partner with a pale face and wide eyes. “Dude, she better wake up pretty damn soon or-“

Rax would never hear what his friend was about to say. Even if the sentence was completed, there was no way he could have heard it over the sound of the helicopter getting ripped out of the air, or through Maddie's promise of “a preview of the world’s fate.”

And once what Maddie meant was revealed, there was nothing to be heard but sucking and four screaming voices.

For nearly a minute, Rax’s whole life flashed across his eyes. Friends, family, girls, fun, all about to end because a girl thought she was playing in her dreams. His whole world was a whirlwind of sound, fear, and motion as a tongue far larger than their aircraft flipped the over and around, licking the exterior of their shelter and clearly enjoying every moment of it. With his only rational thought, the youngest member of the doomed crew wondered how someone who seemed so sweet could act so impossibly sadistic, even if they thought it wasn't real. She was clearly in control of herself, and had to know so even in a hypothetical dream, so how could she allow these events to continue – or, more disturbingly, enjoy them?

And then, after what seemed like an eternity, the ride was over. Bruised and battered, Rax checked on his friend, who looked dazed and terrified but otherwise okay. The pilots couldn't be heard, as both headpieces had fallen off and shattered beyond repair. For the moment, though, he couldn't spare any sympathy; all he could feel was dread and terror as Maddie observed the saliva-soaked chopper more carefully.

She spoke again. “Come out.”

Terrified as he was, Rax didn't even consider disobeying the order. Fumbling to disengage himself from the broken vehicle, he shoved open the miraculously unbroken door as tumbled out onto the warm, soft, and dissonantly comfortable surface of Maddie's hand, watching as Hunter dumped himself out in a similar heap, followed by the slightly less battered – but no less scared – pilots. With what was left of his strength, the teen staggered to his feet and shouted out;

“Maddie, it’s me, Rax! Listen, you're not dreaming, you're really huge right now! You almost just killed me and Hunter, for the love of God, please don't hurt anyone else!”

All the statement served to do was make her smirk turn back into a grin, which only widened as he kept talking. Staring right at him with eyes bigger than his body, Maddie gave a whisper that could still be heard by all.

“Raxie, there's a lot you don't know about me.” She giggled, a little movement that nevertheless conveyed her absolute power with the way it nearly caused an earthquake to her tiny passengers.

Apparently, it also nearly drove Hunter over the edge. “Jesus Christ, Maddie, didn't you hear him! You-are-not-dreaming! People will die if you do any more shit like that!”

The grin calmed back down, but her eyes were smiling more than ever. Rax realized that, dream-state or not, he was staring at a picture-perfect example of insanity.

“Trust me, Hunter…..” Another deep, husky sigh, as her arousal intensified. “Trust me, I've dreamed about this day so many times before…..that right away, I knew the difference between those dreams and reality.” The smirk returned. “The only thing that hasn't been real about me is the last eighteen years. I've spent all that time waiting for this, my destiny, and now….

She leaned in close, nearly blowing them off with the force of her breath, whispering again.

“I'm gonna enjoy it.”

And she popped three of the group in her mouth, ready to finally try one of her “techniques” for real…..only leaving Rax.

Who was forced to watch helplessly as three innocent people – all colleagues, one a friend – were tossed into the mouth of the sadistic girl who had faked her way into everyone’s favor. Every single emotion that he had experienced over the last ten minutes returned and intensified. Horror. Helplessness. Frustration. Rage. All out of control as soon has they entered her grinning maw, and multiplied tenfold when she brought her mouth even closer to let him clearly hear the first sickening crunch. That first bite brought on an intense scream from what sounded like the co-pilot: he was never able to tell, though, as a second bite brought silence from whomever the tortured victim was. Another crunch, and another scream: Maddie giggled again and Rax started to cry as they both recognized Hunter’s voice.

Another crunch. Another scream. One last bite. Total silence except for the screaming of the still-entrapped people below.

Rax went numb, losing all sense of reality as he dully watched the sadistic goddess masticate the three people he had ridden with just half an hour ago. It was too much for his embattled psyche to handle, and he could no longer bear the thought of this being reality. But Maddie, with her overpowering desire to test her methods of drawing the maximum amount of physical and emotional pain out of the human body, leaned in even closer and whispered once more:

“Ready for your bath?”

And Rax made one last noise himself, a scream that could be heard even as he was lowered into her mouth, even as she closed her teeth and left him inside with the meat and blood that was the remains of the other three, and even as Maddie deliberately sucked everything in her mouth towards the middle, doing her best to put the traumatized teen in the center of an unholy meatball formed by every piece of succulent flesh that was or had been alive in the cavern that led to her stomach and the destructive acids within. She smiled one more time in his memory, reared her head back and sent him packing, alive and desperately kicking. With a thought, she simply decided that he would not be allowed to die until the acids finished him, and so it was. Tossing the useless chopper and moving her hand back down to her sopping wet pussy, she pleasured herself, moaning as she ran off the high that came from the fulfillment of her lifelong fantasy in the most painful way possible for all the tinies that had once dared to say they were equal to her.

But, of course, four people was not enough to satisfy her. Maddie stared down the crowds of ants around her, still rooted to their spots, forced to stay and watch by virtue of black magic.

Now, she decided, it was time for them to become part of the action.

.







End Notes:

Please review :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5535