Screyquid I: Drink or Shrink by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Summary:

Michael and his new found friends from the university try out a new drug on the market which is capable of shrinking people for twenty four hours. What starts as a innocent game might have severe consequences for him.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 12580 Read: 71484 Published: October 19 2015 Updated: October 28 2015
Story Notes:

My first story and I'm in practice of my english at the moment so there might be some grammar mistakes or especially faults in terms of punctuation marks.

Nevertheless I hope you enjoy the story.

P.S. I'm not really into this stuff myself but made some experiences with it in the last years and I thought I might try out writing some stuff to increase my english skills.

1. Concerning Shrinking by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

2. The Game by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

3. The Border to Danger by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

4. New Day New Decisions by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

5. Different Conditions by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

6. An Adrenaline Game by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

7. Just A Game? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

8. An Unexpected Encounter by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar

Concerning Shrinking by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

First chapter and mostly introductory.

First chapter and it's mostly introductory. But still necessary for the plot.

There is a new liquid drug on the market, highly illegal and potentially dangerous, that causes people to shrink. The loss of size depends on the amount taken. Actually you need a decent amount of the drug to get someone small enough to take control over him. To put it more exactly one millilitre of the drug is capable of reducing your seize by one inch.

Due to the, let’s say disgusting taste, it’s nearly impossible to make someone drink it without noticing it. That is why the state has not criminalized it yet. The danger comes from the voluntary consume of the drug by under aged teenagers. Besides alcohol and "mary jane" teenagers started to play a game quite similar to the common game "truth or dare". You could leave out the "truth" or just call it "drink and dare". It's rules are simple: you can basically apply it to every drinking or card game... if you lose you drink, only that you regularly don't know what you have to drink for the drug liquid is clear as water and can be mixed with any other drink.

When playing with shot glasses its normally 10ml drug liquid mixed with another 10ml of Vodka. Regularly one third of the shots is mixed like this, the others just contain pure Vodka except for some Water shots to decrease the hangover. Of course there are some more extreme versions of the game but later more to that.

So in the end drinking one shot causes you to decrease in size by about 10 inches (ca. 16-17% in average of your maximum size). The shrinking process of course isn't irreversible. The regrowing process begins 24h after the liquid was taken but only when there is room to grow and if the body is relaxed. The Shrinking process also increases the density of your cells and the cell regeneration immensely providing the human body with a great durability and potential regeneration.

Playing the game is like Strip poker you might not like the imagination of having to strip down to your pants yourself but in the end gambling provides the right kick.

 

So far with the explanatory part let's step into the story finally...

Max and Chloé a couple for now approximately 2 years were quite ordinary people. Both twenty-three years old and living a typical life style for this age. For the next week end they planned a little party at Chloés house while her parents were gone on a trip to Orlando. Beside alcohol they bought two bottles of Screyquid a drug Chloé’s sister told her of. Apparently this liquid should be capable of shrinking people down in the right dosage. So they planned it to be some extra fun for the party. They invited Sean and Diana (a friendly couple), Lucy and Lora (two university-friends of them) and Michael a rather shy person who had problems finding friends at the university and definitely needed some social involvement as Chloé thought. Due to his obvious phobias Max and Chloé didn’t tell Michael about the drug, while informing the others about it who were totally in for it. The plan was to tell Micheal about it when he drank some alcohol and became relaxed.

So that’s where we are now:  Saturday 9 PM and the first guests arrived at Chloé’s. Chloé opened the door to greet Lucy and Lora who both dressed rather salacious. Lora wore black leather boots and a short dress not leaving much for imagination. Lucy wore a black top which was kind of transparent and a pair of Chaques not really matching in colours with the top.

“Hey come in hot chicks”, Chloé said smiling “You know we aren’t going to any club tonight are you?”

“You’ll never know Chloé dear and you said Michael is coming too so we thought we might impress him a little”, Lora answered and blinked impishly. The three of them started laughing and seated themselves in the living room where everything needed for the small party was prepared. They chatted a few minutes until the doorbell rang again and Sean and Diana entered the Living room. Sean was the only one not so happy about their shrinking game plan. He sensed problems coming by it which is why he looked kind of concerned. Diana however looked beautiful in an olive dress and her wine-red high heels.

“Stop looking like your brother died Sean we’re on a party you’re supposed to be happy”, said Diana annoyed. Sean just nodded and greeted the others.

“Why is everybody dressed up like some kind of high society party guest”? Chloé asked who actually wore a leggings, tennis socks and a sweater. The other girls just laughed and told her she was looking beautiful as always. The last one coming was Michael who came half an hour late excusing himself deeply with nearly tears in his eyes. It was his first party since he started studying at the university and he didn’t want to lose his new met friends.

So the evening began…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

End Notes:

Next chapter will contain more action. Comments requested.

The Game by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Second chapter and and now the action begins.

After about two hours all of them we’re tipsy and especially Michael was surprisingly communicative. He flirted a lot with Lucy and Lora who were both solo at the moment. At 11:30 PM Lora yelled “Hey guys… let’s start this new game we talked about”. They gathered in the living room again and Michael seemed a little bit confused. Lora saw his confusion and started to explain him everything about their plan and the drug. “I’d rather see you stripped than shrunken dear”, he said to Lora. Sean and Max laughed and raised their beers “Skoal”.

The ladies looked at each other and chatted wildly until Chloé said “Okay I’m surprised to hear this from you Michael but if you want we can play an adjusted version of Strip poker. If one of us girls lose it drinks and strips, one part of her clothing’s at a time If a guy loses he drinks a shot not knowing whether it will shrink him or not, it will be a fifty-fifty chance. Michael was a little bit blindsided by this suggestion because he didn’t them expect to be serious about the shrinking thing, but Lora looked alluring at him saying “Relax Mickey this will be fun and don’t you want to take a look what’s under my top?” Michael was aroused and looked to Sean who was sitting silently in his chair again. Realizing Michael was looking to him he raised his beer again and nodded. So they agreed to the deal.

They seated all around the table and Chloé arranged the shots mixing the special ones fifty-fifty Whiskey and Screyquid. She put them randomly on the guy’s side of the table and only ones without the drug on the girl’s side. And so they started to play strip-poker in teams. The first two rounds won the guys so at the third round the girls already distended shoes and dress. Then it started to get interesting for the girls. The deal was if the guys lose they all drink a shot at random. Now they lost for the first time and reached for the glasses. Michael got nervous taking a lot of time to select a glass. Sean and Max drank first and instantly Sean started to lose height. After a few seconds he shrunk 10 inches. “Does it hurt”, Michael asked curiously. Sean answered “No mike don’t worry it’s your turn now”.

Michael drank und began to shrink too. Although it was strange the guys got used to the game and they all had a lot of fun. After one and a half hour the girls only wore panties bra and socks. On the guys side it turned out a little bit awkward. Sean was still at three and a half feet, Max only at two and Michael already shrunk down to merely fifteen inches and there were only 3 shots left on their side of which two had to be shrinking shots. The girls were already drunk and started nagging Max and Michael while Sean was left alone because he was still too big. “Playing poker while being nearly one foot tall is quite difficult”, Michael said. He was also already a little drunk and laughed about his kind of ridiculous situation. So they played their last round and the guys lost. And as expected again Michael and Max had to shrink while Sean was laughing at them.

“Game over you guys lost even if I barely see Michael due to his sudden loss of size”, joked Chloé. Michael was at a proud size of five inches now he didn’t expect to lose the game that often. He glanced at the four girls sitting on the Couch and the armchair in front of the table he was standing at. He anyway wasn’t able to hold a card now anymore. “Well at least we didn’t play for money”, he laughed “twenty four hours was it right?” “You’re already thinking of growing back Michael” answered Lora. “Yeah this was a fun game and you all look really beautiful but I think I’m going to sleep now somewhere safe in this house I’m tired and drunk.” “No, that would be a shame Michael you guys lost the game now we want to have some fun with you as our price”, Chloé said smiling. Sean shrugged, looked at Michael and said “ Well she’s right but I’m going for a nap in Max’s room as he won’t need it right now at his size. At least he’s still twice as tall as you are”. Diana nodded in agreement and went with him upstairs.

“So what’s the fun you’re talking about Chloé” , Michael asked. Chloé sat silently smiling while Lora stood up and went over to the other side of the table where Michael stood. She bowed down and Michael got a close up view of her bra. Her breasts looked like beautiful mountains. “You like this view I can tell”, Lora said seductively. “But it’s no view for losers my dear don’t you think?” With that she took Michael from the table and sat down on her armchair putting him on the tableside in front of her. “What was that about?” shouted Michael who suddenly was a bit scared. Lora didn’t answer she just put her two feet right in front of him on the table. She still wore her thick turquoise fleecy socks. Michael was flabbergasted while Max was laughing at him. Lucy got up and grabbed Max who was as big as a bottle of water  from the table put him between her breasts and sat down again next to Chloé who looked annoyed to her. “Lucy he’s my boyfriend I don’t really want him to be stuck between your cup D’s he will think about them every time now we hook up.” Lucy laughed and put Max, who was obviously getting a hard on, out of her cleavage and placed him gently in between Chloés legs. “I will play with you later honey first I have to spend some time with Michael” she said and put her feet next to Michael too. Michael wanted to say something but before he could do that Chloé and Lucy grinded him between their feet.

Michael couldn’t believe it as he saw the four Mountain like feet coming from two sides to squish him. In a second he was grinded between them. It didn’t really hurt but it was hot and he couldn’t breathe through his mouth due to lint coming into it. So he had to breathe through the nose and the smell wasn’t what he called pleasant. He heard the two girls laughing at him and felt suddenly very insignificant and humiliated. After a few minutes Lora and Chloé stopped it and looked at him in awe. “Relax Michael this was just the punishment for losing the game it couldn’t have been that awful could it?”, Chloé said calmly. Michael composed himself and nodded he was sure it was just a little playing around. He looked at Max who was still buried in between Chloé’s legs but his face was visible and he didn’t look scared or something like that. That calmed Michael down. “May we swap seats Lora”, Chloé asked. “Of course” she answered and stood up. Chloé put Max into Lucy’s hand and stood up too but when Lora sat down in her place she just looked at Michael. She took him then and put him onto the armchair. “Let’s play a game Mike”, she said and put on her leggings again. “I deeply want to sit on that armchair but right now you’re occupying it which is very impolite in front of a standing lady”. Michael was very confused and didn’t know what to answer. “Well but I’m gracious today Mike, I give you ten seconds to get from my chair before I sit down regardless of whether you got from it or not. Michael started laughing thinking that would be a joke but he quickly became silent when Chloé turned her ass to him and started to move it downwards. „10-9-8-7”. Michael looked for escape potential on this chair but it seemed the only way out was jumping from it. A fall from this height at his size would be deadly and Michael didn’t know anything about the new durability his shrunken body now had.

“6-5-4-3”.Micheal knelt down and begged Chloé to stop he was afraid for his life when he saw Chloé’s butt in her leggings descending down on him. “2-1….zero”, Chloé said and slightly sat on Michael slowly rolling her ass over his legs first then onto his body and finally his face. She was careful not to put too much weight on him because she knew about his durability but didn’t want to overstrain his body.

“Well I have a feeling under my butt that he didn’t make it in time”, she said smirking and putting a little more weight on him. Michael heard muffled voices from under Chloé’s butt. He couldn’t believe she actually sat down on him but he could also tell that she wasn’t putting all her weight on him. Nevertheless he was surprised that he still lived even if being squeezed under Chloé’s butt definitely was not was he expected from this evening. It was really hot under there and the feeling of lying beneath someone’s ass without any chance of escape was awful. When she increased the weight Michael couldn’t breathe anymore and struggled as much as he could. As Chloé was feeling little Michael struggling under her butt she started to wiggle it a little bit causing Michael’s body to ache and he felt like being squished when suddenly the weight was lifted from him. Chloé’s giant face was smiling upon him while he checked his body for any fractures but he didn’t find any. “What the fuck was that Chloé”, he yelled up to her but she just continued smiling. Calmly she answered “ C’mon Mike didn’t you enjoy the feeling of my butt on your tiny body?”. “Not really you could have killed me although I know you didn’t put your whole weight upon me”. Chloé shrugged and took Michael in her hand.

“How did he feel under your ass Chloé darling?” Lucy asked. “Fascinating at least if you know that it is a tiny human trapped there”, Chloé answered. She handed Michael over to Lucy. “I’m not some kind of toy you possess ladies and I’d be glad if you stopped making fun of humiliating me with your butts and feet”, Michael said annoyed. “This whole shrinking game thing doesn’t really match my expectations”. Lucy laughed “You’re so cute at that size Mike I could eat you up in whole”, she said lifting up Michael over her mouth and breathing onto him. The hot breath smelled of alcohol and Michael realized suddenly that he was messing with three very drunken girls who might not be in control of what they’re actually doing. The whole deal about the shrinking game had been very dangerous. Lucy descended him into her mouth and put him onto her tongue. “Chloé please be careful you’re drunk you could accidently eat me for real”, Michael shouted worried. Laying on the soft wet and slightly moving surface Michael stared shocked outside of the mouth which was closing slowly. Then the rollercoaster began. He was thrown around in Lucy’s mouth and then pressed against the walls of her mouth cavern by her tongue. After about five minutes she spit him out onto the palm of her hand again. He was completely soaked in her saliva and now strangely for the first time noticing that he was completely nude. He looked to the place where he shrunk and spotted his clothing and gazed then at Max who was now between Lora’s legs and he noticed that he was wearing some kind of doll clothes. “Of course your clothes didn’t shrink with you… what did you expect” Lora said who noticed Michael’s flabbergasted gazes. “The whole deal has been nonsense then… We’re stripped down entirely while you still cover your private places you scammers”, Michael yelled disgruntled.

“Well your fault Mike you could have guessed that before you accepted the deal, but you were thinking with your very very small dick didn’t you?”, answered Lucy upset. She put Michael down on to the carpet angrily and raised her nylon covered foot above him. Michael was now too terrified to answer. “You should better excuse yourself for your insult Mike”, Lora said. “We’re no scammers you got yourself into the position you’re at now”. Lucy’s foot descended slowly and Mike started to run but he had no chance of escaping after a few seconds of running he was pressed into the carpet by Lucy’s foot smelling her sweat. But again he realized that they didn’t try to actually squish him she didn’t really step on him she just put a little bit of her weight on him which was actually enough to lock him in place but not enough to really harm him. The foot was lifted from him. “And?” he heard Lora say. “I’m sorry you’re actually right this whole situation just freaks me a little bit out” Michael answered placably.

Lora laughed deeply at Michael’s situation lying there wet of saliva and afraid of his friend’s feet. “This is just part of the game Michael its gambling. People play the shrinking game to have the chance of having fun with the shrunken people at the risk of being shrunk themselves if they lose. And you’ve lost Mike we’re still your friends as you should’ve noticed we didn’t actually squish you which would actually be pretty hard because your body is very durable while shrunken” Chloé said reassuringly. Now Michael understood how he didn’t get any fractures when Chloé wiggled her butt on him. “But be careful if we really step on you or anything worse it doesn’t mean that you’re unbreakable.” “Did anything like that happen already anywhere?” Michael asked. “Well a guy in Wisconsin shrunk himself down to spy at his sister. He was inspecting her pantyhose from the inside when she entered the room and put the pantyhose on. He was mushed into her butt cheeks the whole evening having a really hard time every time she sat down. In the end she found him in there nearly suffocated and actually a little bit flattened due to the restructuring capacities of the drug. They say it needed nearly a month until he had regrown and he was lucky to survive at all. His sister was really mad at him and punished him by sitting on him every once in a while but she was also happy he survived.”, Lora told him. “But we are fully aware of you and we know you don’t want to spy on us so you should be safe for now”, Chloé laughed. “But you ought to know that you can’t regrow while being stressed or under anything pressing you down or anything interfering with the room you need to regrow”, she continued. Michael nodded thinking of the guy from Wisconsin and his awful experiences.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

End Notes:

Comments still requested the next chapters follow immediately.

The Border to Danger by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

The third chapter of this story and containing a lot of Unaware.

Michael was given a little rest and he was laid into Lora’s lap who was gently caressing him. Meanwhile it was 1 AM and Michael was sleeping peacefully while the girls continued drinking. At some point Lora had a laughing fit which caused Michael to slip under her nude thigh. Lora didn’t notice anything because she was still freaking out about a joke Lucy made. Michael woke up through a terrible weight lying upon him. He couldn’t see anything but it felt like being pressed into Lora’s soft skin. It was the first time that he really felt pain. He screamed and Lora suddenly noticed what had happened. She got Michael from under her leg and looked nervously down to him. “I’m so sorry are you fine”, she asked.

Michael groaned as he checked his body again for any fractures but he still didn’t find any. “seems like I’m fine”. Lora stood up but seemed to swindle and Michael fell from her hand onto the carpet. For Michael it was a hundred feet fall and the impact was immense. He got up and looked for what happened. Lora ran out of the room into the bathroom. Michael heard her vomit and looked up to Lucy and Chloé who seemed confused. They were still talking about the joke when the accident occurred. “Did she take him with her?”, Lucy asked. “Yeah chill I guess she did”, answered Chloé. Michael tried to shout at them to get their attention but he could only stammer due to his chest hurting immensely. He tried to move but it turned out to be very difficult and painful. Chloé stood up and went in direction of the bathroom to look after Lora not knowing that Michael laid directly in her way. Michael noticed to late that he was laying directly in Chloé’s direction. He could only gaze scared at the white socked foot descending on him again only this time he would feel her full weight. His world became white hot and full of pain. Mushed into Chloé’s slightly sweaty and soft sock he felt that he was lifted from the ground. He realized shocked that he seemed to be stuck to her foot. His suspicion confirmed when he was slammed more deeply into her foot again. This was a nightmare he felt how his body got flattened like he heard from Lora about the guy in Wisconsin. The pain was intense and the smell of her feet conquered his nose and his mind. Lora was lying over the toilet and vomiting. When Chloé left the carpeted floor and stepped into the bathroom Michael was thrown from her feet into Lora’s hair. Michael couldn’t grab the hair fast enough and slid downwards onto the toilet seat. Directly next to him he heard the disgusting noises Lora made while puking. “Let it out Lora you might have been drinking a bit too much”, Chloé said. Michael was lying on the seat trying to scream something but his chest still hurt and he just got some dull coughs out and they weren’t heard. “I’m okay Chloé but where’s Mike? I think he fell from my hand when I swindled”, Lora answered. “What? So he’s not here with you?, Chloé asked rhetorically and charged out of the bathroom and looking for Michael on the Living room carpet. Lora groaned stood up and flushed the toilet. “Well it kind of smells bad in here already”, Lora said to herself. She was still only wearing her bra her fleece socks and her black panties. It was them she pulled down them and turning her now nude behind in Michaels direction. Michael realized he had only three options now. He could jump into the toilet what would lead to a disgusting experience and his death when she wouldn’t see him and flush. He could jump off the toilet onto the floor tiles a fall he might not survive either or he would be crushed by Lora’s butt only this time there would be no special caution for him being under it. Before he decided what to do, the decision was taken from him and Lora’s butt blocked his entire vision. After one second he was pressed into her soft and warm butt cheeks and the weight was increasing fast and heavily. No he knew how the guy from Wisconsin must have felt. The pressure was immense and now he started hearing hushed farting sounds and a new smell entered his nose. Well he couldn’t really breathe after all luckily for him. Michael felt how he slowly became unconscious while parts of his body were further flattened than they were anyway after he got stepped on.

Lora was finished and didn’t check the seat nor had she felt anything in her current state. So she left the room. “Did you find him”? She asked Chloé. Lucy shook her head and looked worried. “We need to find him its way too dangerous for him we might already squished him look under your feet”, Chloé said. They checked their feet and Chloé actually found a contour of Michael on her right sock. “Oh-oh”, she said. The girls looked at her foot and then to her. “I must have stepped on him on my way to the bathroom when I looked after you Lora”, Chloé stuttered. “Okay you look for him on the carpet he might be a little flattened I need to go to Toilet and join you afterwards”, Lucy said. “Be careful Lulu the smell is disgusting in there, doubled danger you know”, Lora said humorously. Lucy blinked and went very careful into the bathroom watching the floor closely to not step on Michael again.

Michael awoke after about five minutes stuck to the toilet seat. He was happy to be alive but he couldn’t really move at all. He looked down his body and realized that he was actually flattened. It was quite fascinating how the drug changed his body structure he thought to himself. The door opened suddenly and Lucy walked in still looking onto the floor. Michael had given up trying to speak or scream so he tried to move noticeable but he didn’t succeed. He could just hope that Lucy would notice him before… Too late Michael was already staring at another giant nude butt and he would have liked the view if he didn’t know that it will descend upon him sending him to hell again. And gain he was sat on pressed into the butt cheeks of Lucy this time. But to his luck Lucy realized she sat on something and stood up immediately. This time Michael was stuck to Lucy’s butt instead to the seat. Lucy checked the seat and then went to the mirror checking her butt. There she saw Michael pressed into her butt cheek and she couldn’t help but laughing about the strange sight she had. She went like that into the living room. “Guess what my butt found on the toilet”, she said still laughing. She turned around and showed Michael to Chloé and Lora who were still searching for him on the floor. “Oh god”, Lora murmured realizing that she most likely also sat on Michael. Chloé smiled and got Michael from Lucy’s butt. “Well were you trying to spy on us in the bathroom little one”, she joked. She then realized how flattened he was and that he had trouble speaking. “Oh I guess your meeting with my foot and two butts have been quite rough, especially the long-term encounter with Lora I can imagine” she said and looked to Lora. “How couldn’t you realize you were sitting on him”. “I guess I had other things in mind I’m so sorry Mike”, Lora answered. Michael was laid onto the armchair and Chloé attempted to sit down on him. Michael stared in Shock up to Chloé’s ass that was at least covered in her leggings. Chloé stopped and started laughing. “Don’t worry pal that won’t happen again so fast”, she said. “I bet you have enough of female asses for a long time”. Lora smirked. “That would be a shame”. They chilled a little in the living room until Chloé decided to take Michael upstairs into her room to let him sleep a little. “It’s already 3 o’clock girls you can sleep in the guest room. She then took Michael upstairs into her room. “Now where to put you … God I’m really drunk good thing it didn’t happen anything worse to you pal” she said a little bit stuttering. “Ah I know the perfect place for you and our encounter on the carpet tonight will remember me of where I’ve put you tomorrow”, she said and put him into one of her pink fluffy fleece house slippers. Michael was kind of worried being placed in there due to the smell of her feet that was slightly noticeable in there. But it was very soft and warm and he was tired enough to forget about that nightmare and fell asleep fast. “Good night sweetie tomorrow evening you will be at your normal height again”, she said and walked out of the room to get Max who was still sleeping on the couch. As she saw him sleeping peacefully she didn’t want to awake him and just put one of her tennis socks over him as some kind of blanket. The she went to sleep in her room.

 

New Day New Decisions by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Fourth chapter and the last one I already finished. Will take some time to write the new ones. Enjoy.

Chloé awakened at about 12 AM with a really bad hangover. The headache nearly drove her crazy. She drank about one and a half litre water and stood up. She didn’t remember much from the last night but it definitely was fun. She turned to her morning slippers and put them on. She loved these fluffy slippers they were the most comfortable thing to wear at a rough morning. She then went to the bathroom.

Michael was forced to wake up when something entered his strange-looking sleeping room. It took a while until he realized what was happening. He was about to scream when he was pressed into the fabric of Chloé’s socks she still wore from the evening. The smell had increased since yesterday and again Michael was flattened by Chloé’s foot who again didn’t notice that she stepped on him. Lucky for Michael he was in the toe section so he could actually breathe a little bit and the pressure wasn’t heavy enough to harm him. Nevertheless Michael felt betrayed and humiliated. Chloé said that she would remember him sleeping in this slipper. Suddenly Chloé started to play around with her feet in her slippers. Michael was pushed around and smothered until finally Chloé moved her foot out of the slipper and grabbed Michael. “Good Morning darling so it was you who squirmed there in my morning shoes”, she said smiling. “Are you serious? You promised me yesterday you would remember me I’m really mad right now do you think I enjoy being under your feet all the time? It was fascinating yesterday and I’ve gone to sleep without hard feelings because you were right about me losing the game but this is more than enough now”, yelled Michael surprised about how his voice sounded after the immense strain yesterday. Chloé didn’t expect this kind of eruption from him and wasn’t sure how to react. She just stood there and stared at the tiny figure at her feet yelling at her. She then removed one of her socks and threw Michael in it. “I think you need some time to cool down. I’m really sorry about how things ran yesterday and today but don’t talk to me like that people pay a lot of money to experience this kind of adrenaline game. You ended up nearly getting squished but we cared for you because we’re friends so you better stay in there until you calmed down”, Chloé then yelled back way too fast. Michael could tell that he had upset her but still was really mad especially because now he was stuck in her sock and he didn’t want to smell Chloé’s foot anymore. An hour later they all met at the living room table and Michael was still in Chloé’s sock. Max was still sleeping and Sean actually had regrown already due to the small dose he’d taken. “Is Michael in there”, Diana asked. “Yeah after yesterday’s events and a little misfortune today he is a little sulky”, Chloé answered. “Ye Lora told me about yesterday I’m sure it was a tough night for him c’mon let him out”. 

Michael was finally freed from his sweaty prison and was standing on the table once again. “Okay Mike here’s the deal we’re all having a bad hangover so please don’t piss us off right now we know it might have been humiliating for you but you’re under friends here so why do you care. So it’s up to you now: is everything cool or do you really want to mess with us now?” Chloé said annoyed and strictly. Something in her voice made Michael shudder. He looked to Lora who seemed concerned but kept quiet. “Cool”, he said. “Everything is cool”. Chloé smiled and sat down next to Max who was still sleeping. Michael calmed down and they chilled throughout the afternoon. The hangover stayed pretty bad though. “We should just drink again to counter this annoying headache”, Lora said and went to the kitchen to get the whiskey. “You really think this is a good idea girls tomorrow it will be just worse and your parents are coming back that evening Chloé”, Michael stated concerned. “Relax Michael your high pitched voice hurts my ears”, Chloé answered. Michael then realized that his voice actually was way higher than at normal height he didn’t pay any attention to it before. He started singing a song from Adele and was fascinated by how it sounded. Suddenly he was interrupted by Lucy’s foot. She wore black and white striped socks and put her foot gently on top of Michael to stop him from singing. “Stop this finally Mike or I press down on you until you’re only a stain on my sock. Michael couldn’t believe that he was smothered again under foot and fought with all his force to get free. But Lucy just increased the weight until he became calm. The lifted her foot and stared at Michaels mad face. “Really?” he just asked. Lucy shrugged and looked away. An hour later the regrowing process began and within one hour Michael reached his full size again.

“Finally… puh that was a rough time”, Michael said in a now normal voice. “Oh c’mon stop complaining it wasn’t that bad admit it. I mean you had full body contact with two female butts”, Lora joked. “Yeah but most of all with your feet girls and I nearly got squished but in the end nothing happened so no hard feelings you’ve been quite gentle”, he answered. Lora smiled at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. “Maybe you have more luck tonight”. “Eh do you plan on repeating it this evening or what?”, Michael asked confused. “Of course we still got a bottle of Screyquid and one evening left until Chloé’s parents come back.”

“Hm I’m not really in the mood to shrink down again girl’s maybe some other time”.

“Oh c’mon sweetie we can make a new deal”, Lora said in a low and tempting voice. Chloé began to laugh. “I’m not sure whether he should play another round I would be tempted to squish him when I hear his high-pitched voice again”, she said. But now Michael was curious. “What kind of deal”, he asked. Lora smiled and answered “Well if you win you can have a threesome with me and Lulu we talked about it already”. Lucy nodded in agreement also smiling. Michael’s brain froze and he could only see the images of Lora and Lucy stripped down yesterday. They were both just beautiful. Lora sat down on his lap and kissed him while Lucy massaged his back gently from behind. Chloé laughed hysterically what caused Michael conscious to turn back to reality. “What if I lose”, he asked. “Well then we will play some games with you which you might not like and don’t forget you would be small for another 24 hours so there would be no escape and this time we won’t react to your little concerns. This would be the kind of game the experienced people play so are you in?”, Chloé explained. “What about Me and Max”, Sean replied. “Well this time you will all shrink the same if you lose and we will have fun with all of you but if you win you two get what you wanted in bed”, Diana answered. “And you’ll strip down again”, Max demanded who woke up from the regrowing process. Michael wasn’t sure if it was the right idea to go through this again but his dick would kill him if he’d let that opportunity pass. And this time we would at least not be the only one tormented if they lose. “Deal”. And so the story begins again at last.

End Notes:

Working on chapter 5 already but got a lot of other stuff to do.

Different Conditions by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

In this chapter it gets a bit heavier and maybe a little bit melodramatic without it being completely coherent I hope you don't mind.

This time they didn’t want to play poker again so they just drew cards and the higher one won. Michael didn’t like the idea but poker just took too long. This time it seemed like the girls would lose and they stripped down everything but socks and panties.

“Hehe seems like I’m going to be lucky instead of getting smothered by your stinky feet this time”, Michael said proud. “You all look beautiful and I enjoy taking a look onto your ass at normal size my dear Lucy”. She smiled and turned around and gave some nice views. “Now you should wish that the luck stays with you because if not my dear Michael you will get closer to my ass than you can imagine”, Lucy said still smiling. But well there were only two drinks left on the girls side and still over twenty on their side.

But then the guys had a losing streak of exactly 15 then they won one and lost another six and they turned out to lose the game as well and so they ended up all shrunken down to merely two and a half inches. Michael couldn’t believe this, how did they lose this game after that winning streak. Worried he looked to Lucy and her gaze terrified him. “Okay guys first of all we’re your new goddesses’ do you understand? Secondly I’ll have to deal with Mike for a moment” Lucy said and grabbed Michael from the table. After their last loss the girls took off their panties and ended up completely nude except for their socks. Michael now was hold by Lucy who moved him slowly in direction of her butt. “What are you planning Lucy”, Michael asked well knowing that begging wouldn’t have any response. “Well Mike as I said closer than you could imagine”, she answered while bringing Mike directly in front of her butt crack. “Chloé could you please”, she said. Chloé pulled Lucy’s butt cheeks apart and her hole was revealed. “Oh shit Michael is really fucked”, Sean said. Max grinned and nodded. “No you got to be shitting me Lucy c’mon that’s a little too much of a punishment don’t you think” Michael yelled scared. But Lucy didn’t answer and pressed Michael into her butthole until he was completely in there. Chloé let go of the cheeks and Lucy’s muscle relaxed. Michael was trapped in Lucy’s butt and he could not help but acknowledge that he was actually closer to her butt than he could have ever imagined.

The smell was rancid it was dark and slimy where he stood. He tried not to breathe through the nose and breathing was pretty hard at all because there was only a little supply of fresh air from Lucy’s butthole. ”Now I will be a little bit mean guys”, Lucy said and let out a little but nasty sounding fart. Michael’s prison was flooded by gas and small pieces of faeces. She must be kidding, Michael thought as he stopped breathing to not die to a CO2 poisoning. It felt like hours for Michael but after ten minutes they released Michael from his prison. They got him out and washed him in the bathroom. Michael kept quiet because even if it was a disgusting experience it didn’t harm him at all. They took him out ten seconds after Lucy had farted. “no complaints little pal”, Lucy asked. “Nah it’s okay I deserved this one maybe”. Lucy smiled and put him save into her cleavage and walked back to the Living room. Michael liked his position and realized that it might be to his advantage when he would be friendly to his giantess friends.

“Oh didn’t he yell at you”? Chloé asked. “Nah he’s been a sweetie that’s why I’m gentle with him “, she answered. Chloé didn’t seem satisfied. Maybe she was a bit jealous because Michael had pissed her off all the time. “Why are you always a dick to me but when it comes to Lucy you’re a gentlemen all of the sudden”, she asked Michael. “Sorry Chloé dear but last time I didn’t know where this all would lead. This time it’s different I know that these things might happen to me and I learned to deal with it”, he answered. “So it’s not because you hope to get a threesome after all”, she said grabbed Michael from Lucy’s cleavage and put him in Lora’s boot. Lora was in the bathroom that time. “What are you planning Chloé dear”, Lucy asked. “Just play along”, she said. Max and Sean still stood on the table not sure what to think about the situation. “Chloé darling are you jealous? Please dear of course he might be a bit nicer to Lulu because she’s not bound like you are. You got me and I might be nicer to you than to any other girl”, Max said. Chloé looked at him and then grabbed him from the table quickly throwing him into the other boot. Sean just kept quiet. Lucy frowned but let the events take place. Lora entered the room again. “Walking around nude is actually pretty nice” she said. Chloé laughed. “Let’s make some photos but we have to make sure they don’t go public”, she said. “Nice idea but I will take my boots on for them they just look adorable on me”. Chloé smiled she knew that Lora would put them on for photos.

 

 Michael was confused as well as Max. But both knew quite well what was planned to happen and tried to yell for help. But these boots were nearly knee high and their voices didn’t get out of them. First it became dark in Max’s boot but it was enough light emanated to see Lora’s foot, still with the fleece socks on, entering his world. Max tried to run to the toe section but he was caught before he could reached it and pressed into Lora’s foot. It was the first time he experienced what Michael had experienced so often already and he didn’t like it. It became moist very fast and he could smell Lora’s sweating feet while it pressed down on him hardly allowing him to breathe. Michael knew it better and already waited in the toe section for the destiny he couldn’t prevent. He was then imprisoned between Lora’s toes and the end of the boot. Still not very pleasant but he had no problems breathing at least. Meanwhile max was completely moistened by Lora’s sweat and was short before crying.

The girls took photos for nearly two hours and Lora still didn’t know about the two tiny guys in her boots. Chloé wondered why she didn’t ask for them anyway but she guessed photos just erased her mind of nearly anything. After the shooting she put off her boots and Max fell from her right foot. She then looked at Chloé opened her other boot to see Michael falling from her left foot. “What the hell Chloé”, she said. “you could’ve at least tell me about them before I torture them for nearly two hours”. Chloé grabbed Max first who became unconscious and was obviously really flattened. “Seems like he didn’t make it to the toe section in time”, Chloé said and put him onto the couch. Michael was awake and didn’t seem really harmed. “You think you’re pretty clever little pal” she said and then instantly stepped on him and grinded her foot into the carpet.

Michael had no time to react Chloé still seemed pissed and only a blink of an eye later her foot raised above him and descended in milliseconds. This kind of encounter was a new experience. People stepped on him accidently or gently but this time Chloé put a lot of force into her step and he was flattened immediately. But it got worse she started to grind her foot forward, backwards leftwards and rightwards causing a lot of pain. She still wore the same white socks she already wore the last day and she had been jogging this afternoon before they met again. The foot was lifted and just as Michael thought the torture would be over she stepped on him again with even more force and grinded him even deeper into the carpet. “Wow Chloé you’re really mad aren’t you”, Lora said calmly. “Stop please Chloé you might kill him accidently”, Lucy begged. Chloé lifted her foot again and looked at the flattened body she tormented. Michael was unconscious now but he breathed. “I don’t know what got into me I was just so mad that he doesn’t trust me the same way as he seems to trust you I was the one socializing him and inviting him to this party”, Chloé cried. Diana got Michael away from the danger zone and laid him next to Max on the couch. “It’s okay Chloé darling he’s alive and only unconscious. But he will confront you when he awakes”, Lucy said. Chloé nodded. Sean was still sitting quietly on the table.

An hour later Michael awakened next to Max who just awoke too. His body hurt immensely but he trusted in the increased regeneration of it. He looked around and found Chloé staring worried at him. “I’m so so sorry Mike I…”, she said but was interrupted by Michael “No I’m sorry I deserved what you did to me because I was a dick maybe the second stomp wasn’t necessary but I shouldn’t have been so sulky to you.” Chloé was flabbergasted. She just stomped the living shit out of him and he didn’t even seem to be upset with her“. The girls were all already really drunk again and had no fear of showing their emotions. Chloé was crying and was hugged by Lora and Lucy while Diana was laughing hysterically about the awkward situation. Michael was done for today and Lucy and Lora brought Chloé to bed together with Max. Michael laid down on the couch and was about to sleep when Lora and Lucy returned. “Oh no little pal you’re not allowed to sleep yet”, Lora said. Michael stood up again and looked at her expecting new trouble. “I can tell you have to be pretty disappointed about your loss at the game… How about we give a new chance”. Now Michael was curious “What kind of chance”, he asked. Lucy smiled “Let’s call it a little game”, she answered. Lora grabbed him and brought him into the parent’s room which was carpeted as well. She laid him on the ground. “We’ve seen now how durable your body is after Chloé stomped you like an insect. You seem to be pretty all right. Now it will be a survival game if you want to call it like that. Lucy laid her bra onto the living room table. When you manage to get there in one hour you will get what we promised tomorrow at my house. But be careful you get five minutes alone in this room afterwards we will we come looking for you. And if we find you we will treat you like an insect that invaded our home. Of course we will only war what we wear now so don’t be afraid of my boots”, Lora explained. Michael wasn’t sure if this game was a good idea. He was nearly sure that they would find him fast and then this night would prove worse than the last one. But on the other hand if he made it he would have the greatest night tomorrow. “Yeah I’m in”, he said. “Let’s hope you don’t regret this decision”, Lucy said smiling devilishly.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. Chapter VI will be released immediately.

An Adrenaline Game by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This chapter is mostly adventure with a bit of feet for excitement terms. People who like it heavy might enjoy this chapter less. Have fun reading.

Michael was placed on the bed and Lora and Lucy left the room. Michael knew that he got only five minutes to get from the bed and get in a safe position to operate from. He ran to the edge of the bed and saw that the blanket was hanging nearly to the ground. At normal size Michael was good in climbing. He took his chance and slid down the blanket. He separated a fibre from it and abseiled himself to the ground. It worked better than he imagined and it took only two minutes.

He made for the cupboard next to the door which seemed like a good place to hide. The distance to the cupboard seemed like half a mile to him but it proved less. After exactly three minutes he reached it and hid under it.

Lora and Lucy entered the room on time and looked for Michael on the bed. “Seems like he made it Lulu the question is where is he hiding now”. “We better find him before that insect makes it to the living room”. Michael took his chance while Lucy and Lora searched for him on the bed and under it. They didn’t anticipate that he made it from the bed that fast. He slipped through the door and was now in the corridor. He knew that he had an advantage now but didn’t slow down when he made for the stairs.

“Lora dear you should maybe check the corridor and the stairs just in case he already made it out. I will continue searching here”. That was unfair he was playing one versus two. He quickly hided under a commode standing on the right side of the corridor and near to the stairs and Lora walked out of the room checking the floor. She walked past him to the stairs. When she walked down the stairs in direction of the living room Michael ran to the stairs too. The steps were small in height which was to his advantage. To him it looked like a ten feet drop that would be dangerous if the stairs wouldn’t have been carpeted too. And the carpet was a perfect surface to climb from one step to the next.

Lora seemed to have reached the end of the stairs and Michael was climbing down very fast. After ten minutes he had already made five of twenty steps total. But then he heard Lora coming back up again. He had nowhere to hide so he pressed himself against the carpet, which had a dirty white colour, hoping she wouldn’t see him. Lora entered his vision coming towards him fast. Her eyes were checking the steps and Michael held his breath. Lora’s foot connected with the step right in front of him.

After that event with Chloé the last night, Michael had a sudden respect of that giant foot. Lora wore new socks they were white, thick and dirty as if she had them on outside. A lot of brown stains but no actual mud or dirt was on it. But they didn’t quite look like the kind of surface Michael would want to be smothered beneath. The foot lifted and he heard Lora going further upstairs. “No trace of him Lulu something new in your room”, Lora asked. “No if he’s hiding here he’s hiding good but what for. He needs to get down in the living room in the next forty minutes.” Forty minutes TSS easier done than said, thought Michael.

He made for the next steps and now he had the right technique. “Okay Lucy it’s your turn to guard the stairs I’m going the guard the corridor now he has to come out of the room at some point if he wants to win”. Michael has climbed down another five stairs when he heard Lucy approaching. Again he pressed against the carpeted step and waited. Lucy’s foot soon descended in front of him and he noticed that she also wore new socks. Hers were thick and black with a lot of fluff on them. The smell was strong even when not being beneath them. What have they been doing he asked himself already knowing the answer. He remembered that there was a home trainer in a room right next to the living room. He was sure they used it just to irritate him.But again Lucy just walked past him.

Now Michael realized why people were playing shrinking games like these. It was a real adventure with real risks and a real reward. And the adrenaline rushes were amazing.

He continued climbing down the stairs until he was in potential sight of Lucy standing at the end of the stairs. Right now she was looking in the opposite direction but if she would turn around she was likely to see him if he would continue climbing down. Hiding against the step would do no good if she’d look in his direction so he had to press down onto the carpet and crawl further. He lost a lot of his speed and he didn’t have a plan yet how to climb down.

He waited for her to check the stairs again what nearly took another five minutes. She looked in his direction but he was hidden well. When Lucy did not see anything she continued looking for him in the living room. Just when he approached to get going again a shadow fell over him. He had been so concentrated that he didn’t pay any attention to Lora who seemed to have been going downstairs. He looked up to see her foot descending on him making his nightmare of being smothered beneath these disgusting socks true. He was grinded between the carpeted step and Lora’s foot but at least she seemed to not have noticed him yet. The smell was indeed terrible but the horror ended fast when she lifted her foot again and continued going downstairs. Michael was a little bit flattened and needed some time to recover from this incident but he had faced things far worse.

“It has no sense nothing is moving up there we should concentrate on the stair’s end and the way from there to the couch table”, Lora said. “We should check our socks to see if we might have already stepped on him without noticing like yesterday”, Lucy answered and they checked. Lora started to grin. “Well that looks at least like his shape doesn’t it”, she said. Lucy nodded “The question is where did you step on him”.

Michael became nervous. Lucy came in his direction and he was definitely in the wrong position but if he would move they would see him instantly. So he prepared for being stepped on again. When his expectations met reality Michael was overwhelmed by the moisture and smell of her foot. He was pressed into her soft thick sock and again flattened. But it was only another short encounter and Lucy continued inspecting the stairs. Lora turned in direction of the couch again and Michael took his chance to climb down another five steps until Lucy came back down again. Michael wanted to avoid another encounter and used his first hiding method since Lora wasn’t in sight right now. Lucy walked past him again. When she started to check her foot again for a potential shape of him Michael reacted quickly and pressed down onto the step again. And not a second too early because when Lucy saw his shape on her sock she directly looked in his direction.

“Lora dear he must be still on the corridor or the stairs I just stepped on him without noticing”. “Damn we might be too drunk to play these kind of games we must pay more attention”, Lora answered and came in sight again. “I hope he enjoyed these meetings with our feet. Our special preparation was just for him after all”, Lucy joked. Michael grinned as they confirmed his suspicion. The game was actually really fun, he thought. He didn’t really like being stepped on but it was a risk he took with pleasure. It might be different if they’d catch him but until now everything was running according to plan. But now it started to get really thrilling. The two girls now watched the stairs continuously knowing he couldn’t be far off. Now he had to make a new plan…

End Notes:

Gonna need time to write the next chapters but I'm on to it. Thanks for reading reviews are welcome.

Just A Game? by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

Got a lot to do at the moment and I'm sorry for the long time I take to release chapters.

Chapter VII: Just A Game?

Michael waited nearly ten minutes but Lora and Lucy didn’t seem to move away. One of them always checked the stairs. He had only twenty minutes left now and had to act so he started crawling slowly forward. When he reached the edge of the step he climbed behind the overhanging carpet and slowly slid down. Lora and Lucy didn’t notice it and Michael continued with his process until he finally reached the last step. A few moments later Diana knocked her knee against the table in the kitchen and let out a loud “Ouch”. Lora and Lucy startled and Michael you got startled to fell over the step and landed free falling on the living room floor and right into something gluey. He tried to move but this gluey substance hold him in place more or less. He checked out the substance quickly noticing that it’s been honey spread over the floor in front of the stairs. “Goddamn it they’ve tricked me”, he whispered to himself. His chances shrunk as his body did when Lucy and Lora turned back to the stairs and noticed him struggling in the honey. Michael shuddered as he saw their wide smiles.

”Eww you see that Lulu? Looks like a bug got stuck to the honey that somehow got in front of the stairs”.

“Yeah disgusting what do we do with it”.

Lora grinned and raised her right foot over Michael. Lucy mimicked it and Michael now saw two giant feet darkening his world and his mind when he thought about his experiences on the stairs. Then the assault started. It was going very fast for Michael. They stomped on him immediately raising their feet again just to stomp on him again. It was the living hell for Michael and just after a few seconds his body hurt incredibly. After another few seconds Lora kicked him out of the honey releasing him from his helpless situation. Well he was still helpless but at least not glued to the ground anymore. But he didn’t get any time to rest before Lucy’s black thick sock appeared over him again and at the same moment was pressing him down onto the ground. This time her foot lasted on him. It wasn’t exactly a new experience but nevertheless he would never get used to it. It was hot, humid and the pressure was immense. But most overwhelming was the smell he had experienced before on the stairs. This time it didn’t seem to end.  

Lucy smiled while pressing her foot on Michael. “I can feel him struggling to get free from it. I bet the smell kills him,” she said. “I hope not he needs to smell my new socks too so he can decide which is worse”. With that Lucy raised her foot and Michael was finally free. He couldn’t move because he was as flattened as after Chloé’s assault yesterday. He could only look at Lucy and Lora hoping that they would have mercy at last. But Lora moved towards him raising her dirty white socked foot above him, smiling a last time at him and stomped with a force on him that he had to puke into her sock. His legs and arms felt like being torn apart from his body when Lora started to make squishing movements with her foot. He was sweat soaked and the smell was much more terrible than Lucy’s. “Bugs deserve to be squished under my foot don’t you think Mikeyboy”, she taunted him. Michael was sure that he actually was close to being squished and became afraid. This was more than humiliating it was dangerous. Several minutes went by and Lora didn’t make any attempt to let go of him she just continued squishing him and laughing. Then she suddenly started to roll him under her foot and finally kicked him onto the living room carpet. Michael became unconscious still having the smell in his nose and severe pain throughout his body. “Aww look our little insect passed out but he still looks alive and somehow like a human being”, Lora said. Lucy picked him up stripped off her sock and threw him into it. “Not sure whether he’ll still feel like a human being after he wakes up”, she answered.

When Michael awakened everything was dark around him. He still had that smell of the girl’s feet in his nose and we could swear that it had grown stronger. He checked the ground he was lying on noticing that it felt like fabric and that it was humid. He suddenly had a suspicion and sniffed on the fabric confirming his suspicion. “No No No No”, he cried out not knowing that he was giving the acoustic signal for Lucy that he had awakened. The ground started shaking and light came in from above. But what Michael saw brought him into great anxiety. A giant foot entered his room and unlike when being trapped in a shoe he was not able to get to safe spot. He knew the foot would get him and this time he would be squished under Lucy or Lora’s bare foot. The thought was more humiliating to him than any of the past experiences. They had always worn socks when stepping on him to make it at least a little more comfortable and less degrading now he would be pressed into the actual foot. The foot came nearer and due to the shaking and his aching body Michael couldn’t move at all. “STOP”, he yelled short before he was pressed into sweaty skin. But Lucy didn’t step down yet… The smell was more intense than ever and when he thought it couldn’t get worse she stepped down grinding Michael into her bare foot. Now Michael really felt like an insect. On his back he was pressed into the humid stinky sock and on the front into the actual feet there was no escape and Michael started to cry overwhelmed by pain and humiliation. Then he passed out again.

After several minutes Lucy got Michael out of her sock. He seemed misshapen and flat and he smelled awful. “It’s nearly 3 o’clock Lulu tomorrow afternoon Chloé’s parents will return lets go to sleep I think it was enough punishment”, Lora said yawning. Lucy nodded and placed Michael on top of the sock on the ground. “So he will remember his punishment”, she said and they went to sleep.

End Notes:

Will take while for the next chapter too. Thanks for reading and for potential reviews.

An Unexpected Encounter by El Rodrigo Diaz De Vivar
Author's Notes:

This is the last Chapter of this story but I think I will write other stories based on the protagonists and the drug. Have fun reading.

Michael was awakened by the noise of a closing door. He checked his environment and realised he was on Lucy’s sock in which he had lived through hell yesterday. Then he looked for the direction of the noise and froze. At the door not far from him stood a middle age women around the beginning of her forties. She wore an open red blazer with a tight green top under it which showed a very decent cleavage and light brown leather shoes with small heels. She looked rather confused as she entered the living room and noticed the chaos her daughter made. “So she made a party although I forbid her to invite friends here when I find any drugs here she and her friends are in great trouble”, she whispered to herself but it was loud enough for Michael to understand it. He knew that she mustn’t find him. Him being shrunk would be an inevitable evidence for the consume of drugs in this house. He tried to move and succeeded but he had still immense pain throughout his body. He could only move slowly. Too slow.  The women who was obviously Chloé’s mother noticed the sock and went straight to it picking it up and Michael fell from it. “What the heck”, the women called out grabbing Michael who laid on the ground and holding him between two fingers in front of her eyes. “So it’s been a Screyquid party hm?”

Lora and Lucy awakened when the door slammed downstairs and both had directly the same thought. Lindsey had arrived earlier than planned. The two girls dressed up fast and got out the backdoor before they could be noticed. Diana and Sean already left in the morning for some privacy. Chloé and Max didn’t wake up and slept peacefully as Lindsey sneaked into her room suspecting that maybe max had shrunk too. She saw him lying on top of Chloé grabbed him fast and sneaked back out of the room.

Michael was again in the sock he spent some time in yesterday. This time the women had captured him there and Michael was anxious of what would happen next. After two minutes she returned and got him out of the sock. In her other hand she held Max who was awake now. “Shit Michael she caught you too”, he said worried. Michael nodded and looked at the giant women again. “Is she Chloé’s mom?” he asked. “You’re goddamn right bugman. My name is Lindsey and as you can tell I’m not exalted to witness the sick things you do at my home. Good thing I got home earlier than planned so I can at least punish all of you”, she said in a threatening voice. Max became very nervous. “What do you mean with punish”, he asked. “Well I will call your parents and tell them that you made a party here without my allowance”. Max sighed he had something worse in mind. “And then I will tell them that you’ve obviously consumed a high amount of Screyquid and have vanished”. Michael was shocked and Max suddenly vomited onto Lindsey’s hand. “Eww you sick bastard”, she yelled letting him fall onto the ground. Max screamed in pain when he landed. At least it was on the soft surface of the carpet but nevertheless the fall was nearly a hundred feet for him. “Oh stop crying I know about the effect of Screyquid you’re not really hurt at least not yet”, she said and Michael instantly became even more frightened of what she planned. “Chloé will know about your plans I’m sorry for this mess but he mustn’t hurt anyone in a few hours we’ll be back at normal size and we can talk like human beings”, Michael yelled. Lindsey started to grin and her blue eyes penetrated him. “You’re right there is enough time to talk later let’s get to the punishing now”, she answered calmly putting Michael back in to the sock and walking upstairs with Max. She went to the first floor bathroom and threw Max into the toilet. “What the Hell Lindsey get me out of here”, Max yelled but Lindsey was already leaving the room again to wake up Chloé. “Good morning darling Waky! Waky!”.

Chloé woke up feeling instantly the hangover. “Mom you’re here already? I can explain the mess really”. “Yes honey I’m sure you can but get ready first and come downstairs then”, she said leaving her room and going downstairs to Michael again.

Max had problems staying over water in the bowl but he realised that when underwater he could take much more time without breathing. He was just under water when the blurred vision of a giant nude butt appeared above him. He knew that it was Chloé’s butt he had seen it so often. He tried to get over water in time when he saw her rear open and a brown substance moving out of it. It fell directly upon him pressing him under water again. He had no problem without breathing yet but he was pressed onto the bottom of the bowl and the weight was getting heavier. He couldn’t believe he was imprisoned under the faeces of his girlfriend. After five minutes the weight stopped increasing at last but short after a mighty stream of water pushed him away and he knew where he was going.

Michael fell out of the sock onto the palm of Lindsey’s hand. “Where’s Max”, he yelled. Lindsey just shrugged and threw him onto the carpet too. Michael was already used to this kind of pain and stood up quite quickly. Lindsey put off her shoes revealing that she wore red socks. “You should better run now little one because when I get you my foot will be your smallest problem”, she said and something in her voice brought Michael to run for his life. After not even five feet distance a shadow fell over him and he knew what would happen so he laid down flat and face up so the impact wouldn’t be that bad. It was that bad though. Lindsey knew about the durability of a shrunken body and stomped on him like an anvil falling on a cockroach. “I wore these socks the whole ride over I hope you like it”. Michael felt like being squished and he actually was close to it. He was flattened to the maximum the drug permitted, anything more and his death was inevitable. When she raised her foot Michael was stuck to it like chewing gum. The pressure was gone but being stuck to her stinking sock wasn’t much better as long as he knew that this would not have been all the punishment. He couldn’t talk or move anymore his body didn’t react to anything he wanted to do. Lindsey grabbed him from her foot and laid him onto a kitchen chair. Chloé was coming down now with the biggest headache she had for years and very nervous about the whole situation. She still only wore her panties and a T-shirt. “Mom”, she started. “Sit down honey”, Lindsey interrupted and pointed at the chair where Michael was lying.

Michael couldn’t change anything of what was happening. He had to watch Chloé walking in his direction. He had experienced this before even thrice already but this time she actually let herself fall into the chair and he was pressed into the nude half of her right butt cheek. Michael was already flat as a flounder but the situation was worse. He was pressed into the nude butt of a girl who was the girlfriend of a friend of his who might even be dead by now. And Chloé having no idea of it was the worst thought of all. Chloé didn’t seem to sit comfortable enough and adjusted her position squishing Michael’s legs with her movement. Michael felt that his right leg was distorted and tried to become unconscious for the pain was too much for him. He couldn’t hear what they were talking about and right then he didn’t even care but it took too long. When she adjusted her butt again on him his other leg and his left arm got twisted too. He finally passed out.

“Mom where are Max and Michael tell me immediately”, Chloé demanded. “Well as for Max I think you have flushed him away with the rest of your shit earlier this morning and if it comes to Michael I can tell that you’ve been sitting on him for the past twenty minutes”, Lindsey answered coldly. Chloé was in shock standing up immediately and grabbing Michael from her butt and realising that her movements on him had deformed his entire body. Then she realised that if her mom was telling the truth, that she had pooped on her own boyfriend and then killed him by flushing. She started to cry.

“Honey… Screyquid is an extremely dangerous drug. What just happened to Michael and Max could also happen to you or anyone else you love. You didn’t even notice that you’ve sat on your friend here and it nearly killed him. I made sure it wouldn’t and you don’t need to think that you’ve killed Max. I called the sewage treatment and they got him out. People on Screyquid don’t need to breathe for hours. He is waiting for returning to normal size as well as Michael will now. I punished them adequately as I punished you in a different way I hope you’ve learned your lesson. Ah and by the way I don’t want to hear any more details about that party just promise you won’t do that again”.

Chloé stopped crying and nodded. “What about Michael’s injuries”, she asked. “They will heal very fast even before he starts regrowing”, Lindsey answered.

Later that evening Max drove back to Chloé’s house and Michael regrew too. They sat down and talked about the events with Chloé and Lindsey. “Next time I see you two shrunken in my house I will eat you whole understood?” Michael and Max shuddered at the thought and nodded.

But this would not be Michael’s last encounter with Screyquid.

The End

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

End Notes:

This was the last chapter of Screyquid I But I have of course already uploaded a good deal of the next story called Screyquid II. If you liked this one feel free to read it and give me feedback.

Thanks for reading and comments requested :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5509