Scenarios by jnbt
Summary:

A collection of my quick short short short stories. No conclusions, just the beginnings of tales. Take any and continue the adventures, that's fine. A few might eventually have giant males, but they will be labeled. Mostly, feet, hands, and nails are my focus.

[EDIT] I had tried a similar story setup a while ago, and a few folks were upset at the simpleness of the stories. It is how it is. Use your imagination to finish the stories as you'd like. More coming soon.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 17217 Read: 121850 Published: July 21 2015 Updated: August 04 2019

1. 01. 1/8th inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

2. 02. 1 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

3. 03. ½ inch. Aware. F/M/m. by jnbt

4. 04. 1/128 inch. Unaware. F/m. by jnbt

5. 05. 1/64 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

6. 06. ¼ inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

7. 07. 2 inches. Aware. F/M/f/m. by jnbt

8. 08. 3 inches. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

9. 09. 1/16 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

10. 10. 1 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

11. 11. 1/8 inch. Unaware. F/F/m by jnbt

12. 12. 1 inch. Unaware. F/f. by jnbt

13. 13. 1/8 inch. Unaware. F/M/f. by jnbt

14. 14. 1/2 inch. Aware/Unaware. F/f/m. by jnbt

15. 15. 1 inch. Aware. F/f/m. by jnbt

16. 16. 1/8th inch. Aware. M/m. by jnbt

17. 17. 3 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

18. 18. 1 foot. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

01. 1/8th inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

 

Scenarios

01. 1/8th inch. Aware. F/m.

I'm getting ready for work, and I go to spray on my cologne, but I accidentally grab this shrinking spray. As I'm walking through my kitchen, I suddenly shrink down to 1/8th of an inch tall. Fuck. The spray lasts for three hours, and I'm stuck at the mercy of whatever bugs wander into my house. I could be eaten. Luckily my clothes and cell phone have shrunk with me, so I call my friend who lives several blocks away. She's at home and answers, thank God, so I tell her my predicament. She laughs and asks what I want from her. I say that, please, if she's not busy, she could come by and watch over me until the shrinking spray wears off. She laughs again but agrees, and says she'll be at my house in five minutes. I quickly run and hide in a crack in the floorboard. Soon, I hear my front door open (we used to date so she has a spare key) and she enters my house. I swiftly call her cell, and yell, "Hey, be careful, I'm really fucking small. Walk into the kitchen, and I'll tell you how to find me." So finally, I see her gigantic form enter the room. She is thousands upon thousands of times larger than me. Still on the phone with her, I say, " Okay, take a step forward." She does so, and it covers more ground than I could imagine. "Whoa, whoa, be careful, you could crush me!" I look up and see her scanning the floor looking for me, the tiny speck at her feet. I poke my head out from the crack in floor and see she's kicked off her shoes, as I always ask in my house. "Okay, take two small steps forward please," I ask. "Jesus, you really must be small, I don't see you anywhere," she replies. She takes two steps towards me, her massive feet booming on the floor, pushing up dust and minuscule debris around. "Okay, fuck, don't move. I'm coming out." I crawl out my hiding place and over towards her gigantic toes. I reach her one of her toes, a shiny red toenail resting above me. "Alright, I'm in front of the second toe of your right foot." The sky above me shifts and is covered by shadow as she bends down to attempt to see me. "Oh my God, Jesus, you're small. Okay. Hop on to my fingernail." She then places her upturned finger onto the ground next to me. I hesitantly climb up to the underside of her fingernail. She quickly lifts up, and brings me to my breakfast table. Her nail tilts down, and I slide into the table. She brings her face down to me and slaps her hand against the table, saying, "Well, what am I going to do with you? I got three hours alone with my tiny pal."

02. 1 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

02. 1 inch. Aware. F/m.

I was one of the lucky ones. People strangely began to be born at different sizes. Some, normal sized, others, 1/128th of an inch. I am currently one inch tall. It could be worse, I suppose. Tiny people born in poor families usually had no chance at a decent life. But I was from well-to-do parents, so I had access to an education and a relatively respectful upbringing. I'm at a regular college now, and luckily, a friend of my mother's had a normal sized daughter who has been earning service hours taking care of me. The sweet girl does a good job, thank Christ. And by that I mean she mostly locks me in her night stand while she goes out and lives the actual college experience. She recently got an apartment off campus with a sorority sister of her’s. The other day, my caretaker was carrying me home from school in her purse (in an uncomfortable plastic toothbrush holder). She deposited her purse on their coffee table and said to her roommate, "Hey, could you watch the little man while I shower and get ready for the party tonight?" I could see the bright light above me as her roommate pulled me out from the purse. She opened the case, and I stumbled out and walked onto the coffee table. The enormous girl was wearing a thin t-shirt and a skirt. She was watching tv, her feet propped up crossed on the table next to me, easily ten times taller than I was. As her roommate walked away, my new guardian leaned over towards me and said, "Oh, hey, little pal, barely saw you there." Her massive long toes flexed above me. "She might be a while in the shower. If you're not busy, I'd think I'd be delightful if you'd give me a foot massage." The giant girl leaned back against the couch and smiled at me. I walked over to the base of her foot and stared up at her wrinkled sole, and began to rub her skin, even though I doubt she could feel much of my kneading. She quietly moaned and said to me, "Yeah, keep it up." Her toes above me moved back and forth, a clear indication that she was enjoying my work, or at least pretending to. The foot I wasn’t massaging was uncrossed and swung over me, the base of her toes hitting the edge of the coffee table, spreading out and then returning to a relaxed state. “If you could get in between the toes of my other foot, that’d be sweet.” I walked away from her foot towards her toes on the other, her big toe twitching, twice my height. As I entered the space between her big toe and second toe, she squeezed me and leaned in, saying, “Fuck, look at this little guy. Do you do pedicures too?” She spread her toes out again, and I fell out from between them. She placed her toes flat onto the table directly in front of me, her big toe roughly exactly my height now.  I placed my hand on the unpainted toenail that was slightly above me, rubbing it’s smooth surface. “Hop on up, little guy. It could use a good polishing.”


 

03. ½ inch. Aware. F/M/m. by jnbt

 

03. ½ inch. Aware. F/M/m.

03. ½ inch. Aware. F/M/m.

My wife had been ignoring me for the past few months, ever since I'd mysteriously shrunk down to half an inch tall. At first she was caring, coming home early from work, feeding me well prepared meals, making sure my life as a tiny was decent. But lately, things have changed. Last Saturday night, she was getting dressed to go out, Lord knows where. She left me on the floor, her high heels stepping all around me as she prepared for her evening. Every so often her foot would slam down in front of me, and I'd recoil backwards. She'd look down and mutter, "Be careful, little man. Don't wanna get crushed." After a bit she went out, and I was left stranded on our floor, hoping for her eventual return. I found a comfortable spot beside the nightstand in our bedroom while several hours past. Finally there was a sound from the front of the house as my wife returned. With someone else. I could hear her stumble towards the bedroom, her laughing with another man. I could do nothing but look up as my wife walked into the room, hand and hand with an unknown man. She kicked off her heels and fell onto the bed backwards as the man rested atop her. Furious, I stomped over to them, completely disregarding our size difference. My love, my wife, was making out with some stranger. I marched over to her bare feet resting on the floor. I past her towering toes to the side of her right foot and pounded my fist on it, saying, "Hey, what the fuck, stop this!" Her foot twitched and tossed me onto my back. The polished black dress shoe of her lover slammed to the floor next to me, and I hurriedly ran back to her foot. I tossed my body onto the top of her foot and bit her skin. My wife flinched again and pushed the man off her. Twisted on my back staring up, she looked down at me and picked me up, pinching my shirt between her fingernails. She coldly uttered, "He's giving me what you can't." She held me helpless in front of her face, shaking her hand as a display of her power. I was speechless, seeing the final break in our marriage. She slowly lowered me to the floor, depositing me next to her feet. The giant couple resumed going at it. "Wait, is this okay?" I heard the man say. She replied, "What is that little fuck going to do to stop us?" I ran and hid in the corner of the room. They made love, and I did nothing, because, really, what could I do? The best I could hope for us surviving. Life is hard, and the life of a tiny person, a speck compared to them, is worth nothing. I sit and sob in my corner, and hope that she doesn’t forget about me. It’s, I suppose, the most I can hope for. Such is life.


 

04. 1/128 inch. Unaware. F/m. by jnbt

04. 1/128 inch. Unaware. F/m.

My memory is very hazy, but from what I know, I was born into a very poor country in Africa. I lived in a tiny hut with my family. I can recall at a young age being taken from my family and brought a slave camp, tied up, and sent away. Now as an adult, I awake every morning, am fed a hot meal, and then am given my orders. I walk from my sterile metal room into a gigantic space where five human toes tower over me. I have to walk over to the big toe where I find a lift that takes me to the nail of the big toe. My fellow workers and I cross the expanse of the nail and began scrubbing and buffing the surface of the nail before the painters descend to color it. After our job is done, we are herded back to our rooms to sleep for the day tomorrow. The rumors abound among us. The most agreed upon theory is that we've back kidnapped (or sold) and brought to America to become the slaves of the wealthy.  Extremely rich women go to spas and then thousands upon thousands of minuscule slaves like myself give them pedicures and manicures and facials. It seems insane that one person's hubris could be satiated by this, but I suppose a group of unpaid, worthless peons with no hope of freedom can be forced to do whatever they are told. When anyone complains, they are never seen again. When one woman's toe twitched the other day and several hundred cleaners slid off to their deaths, it didn't matter. They'll be replaced. And all I know is that this will be my life until I'm not needed. All I do know is that whenever I stand next the enormous big toe of whatever woman, I am nothing to her. And I doubt she'll even appreciate our labors. Yesterday, we were dragged out to our work zone to confront the towering toes of a woman, a young girl, judging from the smoothness of the skin and the chipped pink polish that colored the nails of the toes. The fellow workers around me sighed, knowing that the old polish on the nails would make more work for us, as we would have to clip it all off. After I had ascended on the elevator to the nail of her big toe, I walked over to a patch of pink paint and pulled out a scraping tool from my belt. I knelt down and proceed to scrape away, tearing the old polish off the girl’s massive nail. I gazed across the smooth surface watching my fellow slaves grumble as they work. Is this what life should be for us? Even if we all escaped somehow, what could we do? Did the massive woman that we’re servicing even know about us, and if she does, does she care? Some of my coworkers talk about a God. And if there is a God, I’d like to give him a piece of my mind.


 

05. 1/64 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

 

05. 1/64 inch. Aware. F/m.

Out of the blue, I received a text from my ex-girlfriend who I haven't spoken to in three years. "Hey. Been a while. Text me back sometime. Big things happening lol." We hadn't dated long and had broken up when she'd gotten a job opportunity overseas. She said it was for the government and couldn't tell me much. I texted her back "Oh really? Good to hear. So how ya been?" While waiting for a reply, I hear a car pull into my driveway. Out the window I see a black SUV with tinted windows idling outside, a man in a suit wearing black sunglasses sitting in the driver's seat. I jump as I receive a follow up text: "My friend's come to pick you up. Come say hey :)" Filled with curiosity I head outside to the car, and the passenger side window rolls down. "Get in," the driver sternly states to me. Excited at the thought of my ex somehow becoming an important (and possibly wealthy) person, I meekly consent and hop in the backseat of the car. The driver pulls out into the street, and takes off down the road. "So, ah, what's up, where are we headed?" "You'll see," he replies. Eventually we arrive at an old warehouse and park. He gets out, and I follow him into the building. The interior is empty, and I begin to regret coming with him. "Put this in your ear," the man says as he hands me a strange Bluetooth-looking device. I comply, and he points me towards an elevator. "Get in, and press X." "Alright then," I timidly reply, as I follow his orders. The elevator descends for several minutes, and I begin to worry more, as no elevator can logically travel for so long. Finally, it stops and makes a binging sound. The doors open, and I am bathed in an incredibly bright light. Holding my hand to cover my eyes from the light, I slowly step out into the room. "Hey, old pal," I hear from the ear piece. As my eyes adjust, I can begin to see what seems to be my ex-girlfriend sitting before me. But she's enormous. I tilt my head up to see her face, as I can only be the size of an ant to her. "What the..." I mumble, as all rational thought leaves my brain. Her right hand descends in front of me, her palm touching the ground, as her massive form bends towards me. "Okay, okay, you're probably freaking out, let me tell you what's going on. I was chosen as a test subject by the US government for their experimental Giant Warrior program. They've slowly been making me larger and larger in hopes of making me an unstoppable soldier. We're right now several miles underground in my training pod. I've been so lonely here and begged and begged to see an old friend, and they finally relented! It's so good to see you!" I could only stare up at her beautiful face as she smiled down at me. "I...I...I..." I stuttered, seemingly incapable of putting together a coherent thought. "Oh God, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. This is amazing. I haven't seen a normal sized person in months. There are a few other women of my size in this facility. Only women, somehow the enlarging treatments seem to work better on females. But, Jesus, looking down at you, I must be fucking terrifying!" Her hand moved away from me as she shifted positions, swiftly placing a bare foot directly in front of me. Her big toe towered like a skyscraper above me, her long toenail poking out over the edge. Her other toes stretched off in the distance, each toenail unpainted and unclipped. "I hope my toes aren't too gross to you. They said they can't afford to paint them, haha! Imagine how many gallons it would take! And not too long ago, I trimmed my big toenails with my teeth and just spit out the trimmings onto the ground. They said it took a team of twenty guys to carry out my nail clippings! Jeez, sucks to have their job!" She laughed loudly. I could only stand silently gazing up at my giant ex-girlfriend. "So, how you been?"

 

 

 

06. ¼ inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

 

06. ¼ inch. Aware. F/m.

I show up to my doctor’s appointment right on time. 10am. I’d been having sporadic pains in my chest for a few days now and figured I should get it checked out. I am eventually called into the back and sit in a chair in front of the nurse. She’s young and blonde and pretty, I’ll guess 23 and straight out of nursing school. “So, we’re going to give you a chest x-ray to see what’s the problem.” I nod in agreeance. “So what’s going to happen is that we’re going to shrink you down to ¼ of an inch and then we can figure out what’s wrong.” I inhale, clearly confused by her statement. “Yes, I know, it’s a new method of treatment. We have now so many medical devices here that, for us, it is necessary to reduce the size of them due to the space constraints here in the hospital. And therefore, we have to reduce the size of the patients.” Aghast, I nod consent, as I assume I had no choice if I wanted treatment. “Okay, good, it’s like getting your eyes dilated if you’ve ever had that done before. Pretty much we give you a pill, you shrink down, and then after fifteen minutes we can run the tests. After that, within an hour you’ll be back to your normal height.” The nurse points to the cup on the table next to me with a small blue pill inside. I grab it and swallow. She continues, “Alright, hop up on the counter, and we’ll begin the shrinking process. You will feel a tingling sensation as you miniaturize. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I do as she says and feel the world around me get bigger, and bigger, and bigger. I’m now a tiny speck on the desk I was sitting on. I jump back as the door to the room crashes open. The beautiful nurse towers over me as I now cower on the table in front of her. She looks down at me and smiles. “Okay, everything's going as planned. In about fifteen minutes, I’ll put a test tube in front of you. You’ll climb in, and I’ll bring you to the testing machines. For now, just stay right there. I need to finish filling out your paperwork.” She sits across from me at the desk and pulls out her pen to fill out her paperwork. I look up at her busily writing away, her massive fingers tearing across the page, her long unpainted fingernails moving above me at an incredible speed. I walk towards her left hand as it sits motionless holding the paper, while her right hand furiously moves back and forth. As I approach her middle finger, flat on the desk, her long nail extending above me, the nurse looks down at me and chuckles, “Alright, little man, be careful. You have ten minutes left. I’d hate to accidentally squish you. Go back over there. You’re almost ready.” The nurse leans in to me and winks, and then she nods her head back towards the other side of the desk. “Get your tiny ass over there. It’s almost time.”

 

 

 

07. 2 inches. Aware. F/M/f/m. by jnbt

 

07. 2 inches. Aware. F/M/f/m.

My ex-girlfriend, the bitch. The second I started shrinking, she dumped me, and then later, she ended up dating my younger brother. You see, years ago, for some still unknown reason, random people across the world started getting smaller. Some lost only a few inches; others shrunk into nothing. I was semi-fortunate to have stopped shrinking when I got to two inches tall. I was also lucky enough to keep my computer programming job, so I guess things could be worse. I even met a girl my height on a dating website. But today was rough. My girlfriend and I were at my parent’s house for a family summer barbecue. We were sitting outside on a table, stacks of beef patties and condiment bottles towering over us, when my brother and my ex arrived. “Fuck, I use to date her before I shrunk,” I said, as the two walked around the backyard saying hello to our family members. I actually hadn’t seen my ex since I’d gotten this small, so the sight of her, so gigantic, wearing a thin summer dress, her long beautiful hair shining in the sun… It made me sick, and completely powerless. The girl that broke my heart and abandoned me when I needed her most, I was the smaller than her pinky finger. I just wanted to hide, but I had nowhere to go. Finally, she noticed us. Instead of simply walking straight over to us, she pretended to wander around the party, the whole time keeping eye contact on me. When she made it to the table, she acts as if she doesn’t notice us and starts to eat from a bowl of chips next to us. She massive frame covers the sky above, covering us in shadow, her incredible cleavage mocking our tiny bodies. “Oh hey, I didn’t even see you two!” She finally acknowledged our existence and brings her face down, her long hair draping around us. “So hey, how’ve you been, is this your new lady friend?” My ex smiles down at us and places her hands palm down around us. Her left hand thumb is resting on the table next to me, her thumbnail long and unpainted. My girlfriend jumps up, scared at the giant woman before us, unsure as to how friendly will be to me. I stand up as well, her resting thumb half my height, it’s length my height. “Oh, don’t stand up for me, I’m just coming to say hello. Man, look at you!” My ex leans back up to her full height, still blocking out the sun, her long blond hair flowing in the gentle breeze. She lifts her left hand off the table and brings her index finger down over me and pats me on head, knocking me off my feet onto my knees. “Even if you answered me, I wouldn’t be able to hear you. Poor thing. I’m doing well. I’m sure you care. Your brother just got a big promotion and is doing great. He’s taking great care of me.” I’m humiliated and embarrassed in front of my current girlfriend, pushed down and emasculated by my ex. “So let me see your new little girl!” Suddenly her right hand slides across the table. My ex’s thumb and index finger pinch my girlfriend, and she lifted up to my ex’s face. I jump up and rush towards where my she once stood but can only stare up helplessly as she is dangling between the giant fingers high above me. My ex brings her to her massive eye. “Well lookie here! She seems pretty cute, from what I can tell. Maybe a little homely, but cute no doubt. Probably hard to find someone as tiny as you. Slim pickings, I’d say.” She pulls my girlfriend away from her eye and places her into the palm of her left hand. “Yep, a small little thing, but I guess that should be okay for you. Neat.” Her hand lowers back to the table next to me, her long fingers stretching out above my tiny frame. “Go ahead, hop off now.” My girlfriend walks to the edge of the giant’s hand and jumps back onto the table. She runs over to me and hugs me, staring back up at my ex still towering above us. My brother runs over and puts his hands onto my ex’s shoulders. “Quit tormenting the little people. C’mon, let’s get a drink. Sorry you two.” My ex smiles and softly chuckles, as she’s led away from the table. “Later, you two. Be careful today.” Her hand in front of us rises, and my ex gives me a quick wink. And the party’s just started.

 

 

 

08. 3 inches. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

 

08. 3 inches. Aware. F/m.

There’s a knock on my bedroom door. I’m laying in bed watching tv, so I get up and open it. It’s my daughter’s friend. I allowed my eldest daughter to have some friends sleep over for the night. They’re all high school seniors, 18 and 19 years old, ready for college. My wife had left a few years back, and I had my daughter for the weekend. As I rested in bed at 11pm at night, the group of teenage girls were downstairs eating pizza, gabbing about boys, watching stupid movies. “Can you help me out? I was out on the deck in the backyard and got a splinter in my foot and can’t get it out. Can you, ah, help me?” She gently laughed. She and everyone in the world knew that was a size changer. At will, I was able to grow or shrink to any size I wanted. Few people could. She lifts her foot up, pointing at the small speck on her big toe. “Huh, I guess you want me to shrink down and check it out, right?” “Yeah, you know, if you could. It’s really hurting me.” She bites her lip and sheepishly looks at me. She places her injured foot back down to the floor. I look down and sigh, noticing her long toes, toes that end in a new shiny french pedicure. I really should say no, no, no, but my mind is racing, screaming at me to say yes, yes, YES! This beautiful 18 year old girl with perfect feet wants me to help her. Still looking down, I notice her toes spread out and wiggle around. Damn it. “Okay, sure, come in, close the door.” She smiles and enters my bedroom, shutting the door behind her. “Alright. Lay on your stomach on the floor. I’ll shrink down to a few inches tall, step on the bottom on your foot, and then I’ll shrink down to half an inch and pull out the splinter. Sounds okay?” She nods, “Sure, sure!” and heads to the middle of my bedroom and proceeds to lay face down. I walk the few steps to her and say, “Here I go. Make sure not to move too much. I could fall off and get hurt.” “Deal,” she says. She seems rather excited about this, especially since she’s suppose to be in pain. I close my eyes and open them. I’m now three inches tall, staring at the gigantic foot of my teenage daughter’s friend, her sole three times longer than I’m tall. I step up onto the underside of her big toe. Her foot quickly twitches, and I fall off onto my back on the floor next to her foot. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry, are you okay, that tickled!” The giant girl jumps up off her stomach and leans above me, putting her massive face directing over me. “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Just, you know, don’t do that again.” She makes a pitiful face, seemingly serious about feeling sorry. She continues to stare down at me, slowly moving her eyes around my shrunken form, mesmerized. “Oh, shoot, okay, sorry, I’ve just never seen a shrunken man before in person. It’s….it’s amazing. Can I hold you? Just really quick?” She lowers her hand down in front of me, palm up, her long french manicured nails situated at my eye level. I walk a few steps to her hand and place my much smaller hand atop the tip of her index finger. “Well, alright. Really quick though. It’s dangerous and scary for me to be this small.” I push myself off her finger onto her palm. Still sitting on my bedroom floor, she raises her hand to her face as I awkwardly struggle to maintain my balance. “Wow,” she softly mumbles, her warm breath pouring over my body. “Now, okay, what about that splinter of your’s?” I cowardly utter. “My what? Oh, yeah, we’ll get that in a second. Um, can I show you something first though?” Before I can even say anything, she stands up to her full height as fall back on my rear in her palm. She takes one step towards my bed and slowly lowers her hand to the covers, tilting her hand so I slide gentle onto the bed. I’m sitting level with her gym shorts now, she incredible frame before me. She is peering down at me, mouth agape, as she begins unbuttoning her shirt. “Just real quick, just don’t go anywhere.” I’m only three inches tall, and I can revert back to my original size at anytime. But I should probably see where this is headed.

 

 

 

09. 1/16 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

 

09. 1/16 inch. Aware. F/m.

My family hates me. I was born a normal child, seven and a half pounds. But soon, I got smaller. And smaller. Now, at age 16, I’m 1/16th of an inch tall. Most of my siblings have all gone off to college and become doctors and lawyers, and I’m simply stuck as a speck, a speck they keep in an old jelly jar. Worthless, but I suppose, still their child. They still occasionally drop in small amounts of water and food to keep me alive. Nice of them. Heh. But from what I tell from their conversations, my parents are headed out of the country for the weekend for a vacation. They’re leaving my older sister in charge of me. My other three siblings have all moved out, but my 18 year old sister still lives at home while she attends a nearby college. For the past couple days, I’ve been sitting in this glass jar on her nightstand, and she has sometimes dropped a giant piece of grilled chicken or drop of water into the jar to keep me alive. I live the life of a prisoner and have no control over it. I am powerless. Late one night, I hear the laughter of what seems to be other girls downstairs. It appears to me that my sister in having a slumber party. Later in the evening, the lights in her bedroom are suddenly switched on, and a hand surrounds the jar I am imprisoned in. I am taken downstairs and placed on the ground. From what I can tell at my size, I am in the middle of a group of giggling teenage girls. A massive girl’s face appears over the uncovered jar’s opening, and smiling, she says, “Oh, God, so this is your little brother?” The girls all erupt into laughter, clearly mocking my minute size. “Yep, that’s the guy. My parents wanted to toss him away. But ‘family is family’ they said. So we just leave him here.” To my right, the undersides of five enormous toes press against the glass of my jar. The prints of the toes are towering over me. They slide down the jar, tilting it away off its base, and I fall down and slide to the opposite edge of the jar. “Stop it, you’ll scare him!” “Oh, I’m sure the little thing is used to being scared!” The girls laugh again as I regain my footing. “Well, can he do anything? Like, tricks or something?” “Can he help us with our pedicures?” “Can a tiny ass man like that do anything?” The giantesses around me discussed my usefulness as I arose, staring up and around at my captors. I hear a loud snipping sound, and one of the girls say, “Maybe, he’d like this!” Above my head I see a girl’s fingers drop into my jar what appears to be a toenail clipping. It crashes in front of me and falls. “Let the tiny man worship the clipping from my big toenail. It’ll be like the St. Louis Arch to him!” The great nail clipping stretched out in front of me, slightly yellowed with a bit of dirt on its underside. There was more laughing from outside my jar, as I could hear more snipping. Soon, another massive nail clipping fell into my jar and bounced off the original one to my left. This one was smaller, I assume for the girl’s second toe. “I’ll help!” Snip snip, and another giant clipping falls into my prison, this one with a red covering on the top of it. It falls nears me as I tense up and run to the other side of the glass jar. “Be careful! If he got hurt my parents would kill me.” Slowly, the jar begins to fill up with teenage girl toenail clippings, as I am forced to run around, attempting to avoid their falling. The smell of feet permeates the jar as I cower below the girls’ nail remnants, struggling to survive.

 

 

 

10. 1 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

 

10. 1 inch. Aware. F/m.

I had just moved to a new town and luckily found a job at a nearby place bartending. The female bartender there training me was pretty, tall, but kinda mean. I hated working with her. She treated me like an idiot, even though I had been bartending for years. God, I couldn't wait until I was done training with her so I could have my own solo shifts. After another long night of work, at around 3am, we lock the front door of the bar and head to our cars, parked next to one another. I give her a goodnight nod as we get in our cars, but shit, mine doesn't start. Her's turns on just fine, her headlamps light up just fine. I jump out of my vehicle and run to her car door. She rolls down her window, and I ask, "Uh, hey, I'm sorry, but my battery seems to be dead. Do you have any jumper cables?" She doesn't, and neither do I. Hell. I remember that she had mentioned she lives near me and ask if she could drop me off at my house. Ugh, I'll deal with my car tomorrow. I look into her car and see it jammed full with boxes and shit. She responds, "The problem is I'm moving at the moment, and my car is full of crap I couldn't drop off today. But, wait, if you want..." She gets out of her car and walks around to her trunk. She opens her trunk and then a box and pulls out this device. "I have this shrink ray. I could shrink you down so you'd fit in my car, and then unshrink you at your house." Hell, it's late, I'm tired, I want to go home. She offers to shrink down to one inch tall, put me in her cup holder, and drive me home. Okay, then, I don't live far away. She calibrates her shrink ray, points it at me, and POW, I'm instantly one inch tall. She takes a few steps forward, and I'm immediately staring at her red painted toes sitting in her dirty work sandals, the nail of her big toe slightly long, jutting out above my head. I feel ridiculous at this tiny size. I turn my gaze upward and see my massive co-worker peering down at me. She giggles and lowers her hand next to me. I place my hands on her upturned palm and jump onto her hand. She brings me up to her face and laughs at me, "Okay, little guy, let's go." She walks back to her car, gets in, and tilts her hand into the cup holder between the seats. I slide down her palm, down her fingers, and fall on my ass onto the plastic cup holder. We begin our trip to my place. I gaze up at her the entire time as she drives. At red lights, she looks down at my small frame and chuckles. “Doing okay down there, little guy?” We finally arrive at my house, and she lowers her right hand toward me and gently picks me up between her thumb and index finger. As I’m squished in between her fingers, she exits her car and walks up the stairs to my porch. She places her hand near the ground and drops me carelessly at her feet. As I’m once again confronted by her massive toes, she leans down and says, “Alright, little man, I’m God damn tired. Lemme reverse this shrink ray so I can get the fuck home.” She twiddles with the knobs for a while, all the time I’m standing restlessly at the feet of a woman that doesn’t respect or even like me. I’m nervous as hell right now, what is taking so long, I wonder. She finally leans down towards my tiny frame and says, “Okay, problem here. The batteries are dead. This shrink ray is going to take an hour at least to charge back up so I can unshrink you. And of course the charger is back at my place. Looks like we’re both headed back there. Sorry, kiddo.”

 

 

 

11. 1/8 inch. Unaware. F/F/m by jnbt

 

11. 1/8 inch. Unaware. F/F/m

There’s been a virus going around. It starts off almost like the flu, but then, BAM! You’re shrunk down. Sometimes the size of an ant, sometimes you lose only a couple inches from your normal height. It only lasts three or four hours, so it’s really no big deal, for most people. Unless you’re driving. Or at a dance party. But now that more people are aware of the situation, they tend to stay at home to avoid any problems that might occur from this new mysterious epidemic. That’s what I was doing now; I took a few days off from work after starting to feel sickly to make sure I’d be safe in my own house. I live alone with no pets, and I sprayed for bugs if, God forbid, I shrunk down small enough for that to affect me. I’m hanging out in my kitchen tidying up, but then I start coughing and coughing, and then it hits me. I’m shrunk down. Very shrunk down, probably as small as ever documented. 1/8th of an inch tall it seems. I gaze upward, my refrigerator and dishwasher seemingly miles above me. I laugh, enjoying the new crazy view I have of the world. I am shrunk with my clothes, so I pull out my iPhone and post on Facebook, “Hey, y’all, I’m tiny as hell. Crawling around on my kitchen floor. This is kinda awesome! I’ll be back to the real world in a few hours. You gigantic people enjoy your day!”  I walk around the hardwood floors for a bit, checking out the view of my house as an insect. Wow. I’ve read a number of shrunken tales from others, but no one can truly relate how amazing it this. I pull my phone back to out to check Facebook again, and I have a number of likes. One lady friend commented, “Be safe down there, tiny guy!” Another, “Aw, I wish I wasn’t at work so I could hold your tiny body in my hand! Don’t get stepped on lol!” And another, from my silly female college buddy, “Dammit, you shrunk too?! If I was in town I’d totally demand a fresh pedicure from you.” Holy hell, I wish I could have planned this better. I’d love to be around some of my beautiful lady friends. But then I receive a text, “See you soon :)” Oh fuck, it’s my ex-girlfriend. Oh fuck. We’d broken up two months ago, and it did not go well. There were fights over couches, money owed, etc. Basically, she does not like me. Oooooh fuck, we’re still friends on Facebook, she still has a key to my house, this is bad. I start running towards to the fridge, a ways away at my size, and before I reach the lip of it, I hear the click of the front door opening. “Hellooooooo, little guy, where areeeee you?!” The door slams shut, and I run and cower behind the front leg of my fridge. I can hear booms coming towards me, and soon her left foot slams in front of me and stops. “Where are you, buddy? I just want to protect you. Oh, just tell me where you are!” As her enormous foot rests in front me (she must has kicked off her shoes at the door), I view her long toes, toes that I have sucked before when we were dating. Now, her towering unpainted toenails are monstrous to me, her pinky toenail alone larger than my body. Hell, the white growth on her pinky toenail is taller than me. Luckily, I had not said on Facebook where I was shrunk, so her foot rises as she continues to search my house for me. I quickly pull out my iPhone again and text my lady friend that lives a few block away, “HELP 911 SOS my ex is at my house looking for me and I’m shrunk. Need saving NOW NOW NOW.” I hit send and in a few seconds get a response, “On my way.” I stay hidden as much as I can, but my ex continues to stomp around my house, and ends up back in the kitchen. I see her lower her face to the floor, and she says in a loud voice, “Oh c’mon, little dude, come on out!” She moves toward the fridge, and right as I feel that I might be found, the front door to my place opens. Thank God my ex didn’t lock the door, bc my lady friend busts right in and yells at my ex, “No no no, you’ve got to leave.” My ex stands up and confronts my friend. I take a few steps out from beneath the fridge to see the two enormous women face to face. My ex laughs and says, “Fuck off,” as then shit goes crazy. My ex pushes my friend, but my my friend pushes right back, and the two are at it. The ground I’m standing on bounces up and down as they fight, and I fall on my ass. I jump back up and see my taller friend throw my ex towards the front door. “Get the fuck out!” she screams, and my ex laughs and leaves my house. My friend pulls out her phone, and texts me, “Fuck all this, where are you?” I text back, “Under the fridge.” I watch her feet in flip flops march back into the kitchen, and then she kneels down, and texts me back, “Come on out, I’ll watch over you, God dammit.” “Sorry sorry sorry,” I text her back. I walk out from under the fridge. I see her towering above me and hope I can be safer around her.

 

 

 

12. 1 inch. Unaware. F/f. by jnbt

 

12. 1 inch. Unaware. F/f.

 

It was our last week of high school. We were all 18 years old, ready to graduate, and go into our adult lives. Well, not me, so much. I’m only an inch tall, a freak, born this way. I wasn’t going to college like the rest of the girls. I went to one of the best high schools in the country with a number of other shrunken girls. My well-to-do mother had always wanted me to interact more with my normal-sized classmates that also attended the separate part of the school, the “giantess” part, as us smaller girls always called it. Even though I barely saw or talked to any of them, my influential mother had me invited to a “finals week sleepover” at one of the girl’s houses. Basically, some of the most popular/coolest/wealthy girls got together to have a slumber party (even at our age, really?), and I had to go for my mother, still pretending that I wasn’t a shrunkee. Jeez, thanks. One day, because of my family’s influence, I could be a prominent figurehead for shrunken rights, but a number of these girls at the party will be later in life senators, surgeons, CEOs, etc. Whatever, something I have to do. I’m dropped off by my parents at one the girl’s houses, a beautiful three-story mansion. Sitting on the coffee table, I’m surrounded by eight gigantic girls who want nothing to do with me. And why should they? I don’t know them; they want to talk about their boy crushes, their futures, their Mercedes, their normal lives. Which is what they do: chat, eat snacks, drink soda (the parents are still in the house, no boozing for them), take selfies, dance around to Katy Perry or whatever pop crap music they like. And for a while, they even went outside in the backyard to swim, completely forgetting about me. Really, the only interaction I got from any of them was when one of them was placing something on the coffee table I was stranded on. “Oops, watch out there, little girl!” as one of the girls dropped a cup or cell phone onto the table near me. I was nothing to them, these future “masters of the world”. Eventually, later in the night, they all calmed down and put on the movie “Mean Girls” to watch and fall asleep to. They giggled and enjoyed the first half of the movie (as I did as well), but soon most tired out and fell asleep. Most were on the carpet on blankets, and a couple were on the couch. It’s 2am now, and I’m wide awake, bored and alone. When you’re tiny and surrounded by eight giant women, you never let down your guard. The movie soon ends, and I see that no one has left anywhere for me sleep. Great. Not even a couple napkins. Behind me on the giant couch are two of the girls sleeping. Part of one their blankets has falling onto the coffee table that I am standing on. I walk across the divide and head over to one of the girl’s massive faces. Her blonde hair is splayed out in front of me, her beautiful face resting gently on a pillow above me, red lips inhaling and exhaling insane amounts of oxygen. I spy the string from the hoodie that she’s wearing dangling to the ground and decide to rappel myself down to the floor. Walking past the coffee table, I’m immediately confronted by a foot of one of the girls, the one with the long black hair. She’s asleep on her back, and her right foot is high above me, her long toes fifty feet above my gaze. I touch the ball of her sole, and her toes slightly switch. I tickle her foot more, and her toes twitch again. Ha! I love this. I see that her left foot is laid flat on the ground and run over to her toes. Her nails are in a French pedicure, of course done very beautifully. I reach her big toe, which is exactly my height, and grab her nail and jump up onto her toenail. I can tell it’s not a fake press-on nail; she paid good money to have her nails done so well. Her big toe nail is slightly larger to me than if I was in a king-sized bed. I lay down on it, my head at the point where it turns white, laughing at the fact that these rich bitches might soon control the world, but a little thing like me could sneak up on them like this. But as I’m goofing off, her second toe on that foot jumped up and landed on her big toe nail right next to me. I screeched and rolled over to the other side of her toenail. I jumped up and walked over to her second toe resting on her big toe nail, rubbing my hands across the grooves of the side, walking over to the nail of the second toe, admiring the French manicured nail. Shit. I’m amongst goddesses. Let’s go on an adventure.

 

 

 

13. 1/8 inch. Unaware. F/M/f. by jnbt

 

13. 1/8 inch. Unaware. F/M/f.

 

I had been shrunk, like many people around the world, for seemingly no reason. Luckily, my girlfriend had found me, at only u39; of an inch tall. I was one of the lucky ones, I guess. News reports have shown scientists doing tests on shrunken people like me. No, thank you. She decided to keep me hidden from the public, from my parents, and quietly take care of me. Maybe they’ll find a cure one day. Who knows. But it’s been five years now. She’s had to move on with her life as a beautiful young nursing student. She’s met someone else, and now they live together. Zack. I hate Zack. I hate him because he’s fucking my girlfriend, and I’m shorter than the current growth on her pinkie toenail, and there’s nothing I can do about it. I am kept in the back of my girlfriend’s (ex-girlfriend’s?) sock drawer. She has never told him about me. Thank God. I never want to meet him. So today, I’m sitting in my drawer, as usual, and I can hear the two giants wake up and fuck each other. I hate this life. But what can I do? Be studied in some lab somewhere, or just exist, hoping there’s a cure coming soon. So eventually they’re done, croonings of love and such, gross, and Sara (my love) gets up and says she’s heading to the corner store. I can’t see anything, stuck in this drawer, but I’m used to their routine. Sara leaves, Zack stomps around the house making coffee or food and watching tv, and I hide in my dark drawer hoping he doesn’t find me. He and I might have been friends if I was the same size as him, he seems like an okay guy. But I’m not. I’m a tiny speck in his girlfriend’s sock drawer. He soon comes back into the bedroom where I am hidden. “Shit, where are my cigarettes, am I out?” I can’t see but hear him stomping around the room, searching. But then my world is shook. The drawer I hide in flies open, and I am flung into the brightness of the daytime light. Zack’s face stands above me as I cower against the back of wooden drawer. “Maybe Sara has some extra smokes in here,” the giant mumbles. He doesn’t see me, but I’m shaken from my comfort as he with two hands moves around Sara’s socks, looking for an errant pack of cigarettes. His gigantic fingers pause, and I am terrified, standing against the back of the drawer gazing up at his middle fingernail. It’s, to me, maybe ten feet in front me, and fifty feet tall. There’s five feet of white growth, and his nail bed extends 45 feet above me, and then the finger scales up into the sky. My girlfriend’s new lover. I run over and start to punch Zack’s fingernail, screaming, “Fuck you, fuck you, get out of here!” I guess what? Nothing happens. Of course at my size he feels nothing. The finger in front of me flies up from my view. Good. He’s gone. But then all the tied up socks I’m surrounded by are thrown around. Zack seemingly is shaking around Sara’s socks out of frustration. I am knocked and tossed around until I land upon a soft black sock that barrels through the air, knocked out of the drawer. I bounce off the sock as it hits the ground and slide across a smooth pink surface. I am on the giant’s big toenail. Zack is a tall guy, and fittingly he has large feet. When I’ve been out of the drawer before and walking around on the floor (as Sara allows when we are home alone), I’ve been dwarfed by his size 13 tennis shoes. Now, resting on one of his feet, I can really sense the ridiculous size that I am. I must take action: I could run towards the tip of his toenail and jump, maybe to my death. Running off one side would get me stuck between his big toe and long second toe. Maybe my only option is to slide off his toe, placing me directly on the floor in between the giant’s two feet. Shit, no good options. I look above me as Zack pulls out drawer after drawer of the chest searching for an elusive pack of cigarettes. Oh, I could run onto his big toe to his skin, grab a hold of one of his big toe hairs. Just hold on until I can figure out what the fuck to do. To survive. To get Sara’s attention. I run across the giant smooth nail, slide on my ass across it’s lunula, hop over the cuticle, and haul ass over the toe to the forest-like growth of hair that sticks out from his big toe knuckle. I wrap my arms around the closest hair and hang on for dear life. My God, I hate this. “Screw it,” I hear him mumble angrily from over, as his foot lifts up and heads towards the kitchen. I am thrown up and down but manage to hold on for dear life. He stops in the kitchen to make coffee or something, I can’t tell, and I hear the front door open as Sara comes back home. She kicks her shoes off at the front door and walks towards Zack and, unknowingly, me. They stand towards one another and chat about what she’d picked up from the store. I hopelessly scream her name, knowing she won’t hear. Her large feet take a step towards his as she leans up to kiss him. Sara is shorter than Zack, so she places her foot on top of his, and I am quickly confronted with her big toe crushing me into the toe of her lover. This might be the end.

 

 

 

14. 1/2 inch. Aware/Unaware. F/f/m. by jnbt

 

14. 1/2 inch. Aware/Unaware. F/f/m.

 

My wife and I were shrunk down to ½ an inch tall when the mysterious shrinking virus spread across the country, miniaturizing around 10% of the population. Luckily, we were found a few hours later by her family, and we both stayed at her parents’ house, with her mom and dad and 19 year old younger sister. We were treated well by her family. They took care of us while we waited for answers, and hopefully a cure.

Summer had arrived, and our giant protectors decided to go on a beach trip, a three hour drive to the coast, to hang and relax for a weekend.

“Are we bringing, you know, them?” 

My wife’s younger sister and her mother are towering above us as we stand on their kitchen counter. The teenager’s enormous index finger points down at us, her short, manicured nail our exact height.

“Of course, they’re part of the family, are they not?” The mother leans down to us. “Yes, you two are coming. We’ll be careful, make sure you’re okay. It’ll be fun!”

Her massive lips and glistening white teeth cover the sky above us. Her mother is terrifying to me, but at the same time, we know that she cares about our safety. My wife’s sister, though, she’s a little more reckless. I mean, she’s never tried to hurt us, but, you know, she’s still a teenager. Her finger rises away from us as she crosses her arms and looks at us. Jesus, she is beautiful. I really don’t want to inconvenience her on this trip, but their mother is dead set on us going.

Their dad decides to drive separately since he has to leave early for work (thank God he’s leaving, he’s not too friendly to me). My mother-in-law plans to drive us, with her daughter sitting shotgun.

“You just hold your sister and her husband in your hand while we’re traveling. We’ll be there before you know it.”

“I don’t want to hold them the whole time, I wanna have fun, not take care of these tiny people!”

“You won’t, Jesus, calm down! Just pick them up so we can get going.”

The enormous right hand of my wife’s younger sister falls palm up next to us on the kitchen counter. She glares down at us. “C’mon, hop on.”

I look apprehensively at my wife, but she just shrugs, and we both step up onto the soft pale flesh of her younger sister’s palm. The hand swiftly rises, and she carries us out of the house and into their car.

My mother-in-law starts her car, and the worst music starts playing, the sappiest jazz I’ve ever heard. “Uh, mom, I’m putting in my headphones, okay? This is terrible.”

“Suit yourself! Just take care of your tiny sister and her husband, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah, they’re fine.”

I look up at her, and she’s staring down at us with the scowl of an annoyed teenager, her long fingers rising high above our small forms. With her free hand, she grabs her bluetooth headphones from her bag between her feet and plugs her ears to listen to whatever teen crap she likes.

“Well, I guess we’ll just sit on my sister’s palm here,” my wife says to me. “Wish we could at least see out the window.”

Occasionally, the giantess girl’s leg (on which her hand carrying us is resting) starts twitching from boredom or to the beat of her music, and my wife and I are tossed about in her fleshy palm a bit, like in a minor earthquake. My wife tries to stand to yell up to her little sister to stop, but she’s constantly distracted by her phone in her other hand, oblivious to us. The sister eventually places her phone back into her bag, and she stares vacantly out the car window. If she ever looks down to check on us, I don’t see it. She’s in her own teenage world; she couldn’t care less about the bug-sized people in her palm.

After some time, while my wife and I sit bored and casually chatting, I notice that the hand we’re in slowly sliding toward the front of the car. We quickly look up to find our giantess protector falling asleep. My wife jumps up and begins stomping her feet on the palm of her sister, doing whatever she can to rouse the girl.,

“Wake up, wake up, idiot!” she yells. But clearly, this long early morning car ride has made her sleepy.

With nothing to hold onto, as the hand tilts even more, my wife and I both tumble between the long index and middle fingers of the girl. We fall down to the knee of her right leg, then continue to slide down the leg onto the top of her sandaled foot. I’ve lost track of my wife as I bounce a bit across the massive soft foot and onto the middle of her big toe (luckily not hurt because of my tiny size). I finally come to a rest and stand to watch my wife tumble down between the big toe and second toe, down the leather of the sandal. She soon disappears from my view. I run as close as I can to the edge of the big toe (without falling off myself) to try to find where she ended up, and I see her unmoving on her back lying on the base on the sandal nearer to the nail of the giant girl’s second toe.

“Get up, stand up!” I yell, afraid that she might slide under her sister’s foot and be crushed under her massive sole. My wife rises slowly; she’s alive but very dazed. I run across the toe to the massive nail. After 15 seconds or so, I jump onto the smooth big toenail of the giant 19 year old. It’s painted a light pink with specks of glitter on it, well pedicured with a bit of growth on it.

“Honey, wake up,” I hear my giant mother-in-law say. “Wait, where’s your sister and her husband?”

The big toe I’m standing on flies upwards, and I slide to the cuticle of the nail, tumble over it, and fall down to the middle of the top of her foot.

“Oh my God, where are they? Did you drop them?” I hear my mother-in-law yell at her daughter. “I’m pulling over!”

Seconds later, the car comes to a stop. The foot I’m on falls to the side, and I tumble off onto the carpeted floor mat in the passenger foot well. I look around and luckily find my wife lying on her back, staring up at the massive leather shoe sole of her little sister.

“Run, follow me,” I scream at her. “They don’t know where we are!”

My wife turns her head to me and rises. She heads to me and grabs my hand as we hustle past the enormous heel to hide out under the seat of the car. She falls to her knees, and I collapse next to her.

We look out from under the car seat at her little sister’s feet moving about as she searches for us above.

“I don’t know, mom, they were in my hand, I guess I just dozed off. Why am I in charge of them?”

“Honey, get out of the car, see if maybe they fell on the floor mats.”

The passenger car door opens up, and the sandaled feet of the girl leave our view as she exits the car. Soon, her right hand comes down on the carpeted mat, and her gigantic face falls near us.

“Mom, I don’t know… wait, here they are, hiding under the seat. They’re fine.”

The giant sister’s eyes finally locate us. Her hand flips over as she places her palm directly next to us.

“Jump on, you little fucks. I swear to God, if you two bugs get me in trouble this weekend, I’m fucking crush you on purpose. Don’t get lost again.”

My wife looks at me with a worried face. She doesn’t move.

“Get in my hand right now. Don’t test me.”

This might be a long weekend.

 

 

 

15. 1 inch. Aware. F/f/m. by jnbt

15. 1 inch. Aware. F/f/m.


I’m resting in bed after a long day of work. I can hear my girlfriend in the bathroom brushing her teeth, getting ready to sleep. We’re both in our early 30s, been dating for a bit. She’s super sexy, kinda out of my league, tall, with long beautiful legs. I like her, and I guess she likes me. Don’t know how much we actually have in common (she seems to have a meanness about her), but, hell, the sex is so great, I plan on staying with her until (I assume) she moves on. I mean, why not?

The light clicks off in the bathroom as she comes to bed. She’s just wearing one of my larger white t-shirts and panties. God, she’s sexy. I’m lying in bed pretending to not notice her, while playing around on my phone.

“What are you looking at?” she asks me, while she stands, brushing her hair.

“Well, it’s says here that Congress is trying to pass a bill to give Tinies more rights.”

“What, fuck those little bugs. Who cares about them?”

This is something we’ve never talked about. There has always been a small population of one inch tall humans in the world. Republicans think they should only have rights similar to animals, and Democrats believe they were the same as full sized people. Genetic tests have proved that they are identical to us humans, just very, very small. But the debate continues.

My girlfriend’s response shocks me. I reply, “They’re just tiny humans, just like us, but small. They aren’t asking for much, why not give it to them?”

She rolls her eyes and puts her hairbrush down on the dresser. “Jesus, they’re not people. WE are people. There are so many more pressing problems in the world right now, why are they giving a shit about those little things? Are you friends with any, why do you care?”

My girlfriend chuckles and lays in bed next to me. I put down my phone on the nightstand and turn to her. “Because they’re small and need our help. It’s not like they’re asking for gold palaces or anything. They simply want the same rights we have. Have you ever even met a Tiny?”

“Yeah, a few years back. Well, I didn’t meet them. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“You did?”

She wraps her arm around me and says, “Once, maybe like ten years ago, I was at some club, before we’d met, dancing with my lady friends. I’m drunk and bored and needed a break from the music and crowd, so I went out a side door into an alleyway. I found myself standing there alone, a nice, quiet reprieve from the craziness of the club. I pulled a cigarette from my purse, lit it, but then I saw something out of the corner of my eye, like a roach or rat moving behind the garbage can next to the restaurant on the other side of the alley. I took a couple steps and moved the garbage can, and guess what? Four tiny little people. What, so crazy, I’d never seen any of them before, guess they’re trying to get some food from the garbage can of the restaurant or something. Yuck, Jesus, so gross. Normally, I’d leave them alone, because, who cares, but I’m bored and drunk as shit, so I take a few steps and bend down over them. As far as I can tell, with the dim lighting in the alley, seemed like a mother and father and their two little kids.”

Oh God. “Please tell me you left them alone,” I say to my girlfriend.

She sleepily smirks. “Look, I was like 19, I had a fake ID to get into this club, I was out late with my friends. They were all there with some gross guys, we were doing cocaine in the bathroom, it was a crazy night, alright?”

My girlfriend sighs, and I have a feeling she’s about to tell me something I don’t want to hear.

“So I just grabbed the father between my fingers and brought him up to my face. Oh man, he was fighting me hard. But he couldn’t move, I had him. I brought him up to my face and blew cigarette smoke at him. Ah, you shoulda seen him try to fight, so pathetic! He was yelling something at me, I don’t know what, it all sounded like squeeks to me. I shook my hand a bit, saying, “Quit fighting, quit fighting!” I looked down and saw the wife run to my high heeled shoe, the two little kids running away to the corner of the alley.”

I’m shocked. “You were torturing them, you know that, right?”

“I was just playing with them, I didn’t care, no one cares, they’re not people, dude!”

I am flabbergasted that my girlfriend would have this mindset. “They are people, and you were being cruel to them! This is insane to me. What if I was an inch tall, like them, would you treat me the same way?”

My girlfriend turns to me, we’re face to face, our noses almost touching. “Oh, look at you, you love the Tinies so much. You want me to have a little shrunken boyfriend.”

“That’s not what I’m saying, I think that…”

She cuts me off and slides her hand down into my boxers and grabs my cock, squeezing it tightly and gently rubbing it. “Oh, you empathize with those poor little things, you care about them soooo much. What if you were a tiny little nothing to me, oh, poor sad boyfriend, would I crush you under my massive feet, or would I take care of my petite boyfriend, awww. I’m so giant, and he’s so small.”

Oh God, that feels so good, dammit, her sexy voice and warm breath instantly make me hard. I close my eyes and say, “I don’t want you to hurt me, please, I’m so tiny and helpless.”

She slyly chuckles. “Well, guess what? The little husband bites my finger! What a prick. I instinctively throw him against the brick wall of the alleyway and slam my foot down on his wife.”

My eyes open. I stare into her beautiful, menacing eyes. “How could you? Who are you? Why would you do that?”

My girlfriend squeezes my cock even harder and slowly strokes it. “I was a goddess to them, and they disrespected me. It’s their own fault.” She pauses and flips back her long hair with her free hand. “Anyway, the little boy came running to me, and I kicked him against the wall, and his tiny, lifeless body splattered on the brick. I took a few steps toward their daughter and snatched her up between my fingers, bringing her up to my eye. Funny thing, she looked just like me, like, my same age and everything. We coulda been twins if she wasn’t a the size of a bug. I was so drunk, but I remember her pressed between my fingers, so scared, so tiny, so pathetic, tears running down her miniscule face. I did just kill her family, I guess.”

“What....what did you do to her?”

“Oh, you mean, what did “we” do to her? I tossed her in my purse and brought her home with us. My friends and I had an interesting night playing with our little friend.”

She gently squeezes my cock, and I cum all over my stomach. I’m breathing heavily, full of rage at her and myself, full of shame and at a loss for words.

She pulls her hand from my boxers, grabs a tissue from the box on the nightstand, and wipes her hand clean. “Oh, we had fun with that girl, we did. I’ll tell you some other night.”


 

16. 1/8th inch. Aware. M/m. by jnbt

I knew she’d bring home a new guy. When I’d shrunk to an 1/8th of an inch tall last year, I thought this would happen. We were married, in love, but wouldn’t she want the physical, carnal satisfaction that could only come from a man her size? When the front door opened and I could hear a man’s voice, I sighed and realized that it was happening. I listen to the two step through the two front rooms of the house, the loud steps of their feet crashing down onto my hardwood floors.

This I expected.

The two massive people, my wife and her male friend, enter the kitchen. I stand staring up at them as they approach the breakfast table I’m stuck on, massive goliaths towering over my small frame. They stop as my wife places her hand on the man’s chest. She leans into him to whisper into ear, but I can hear everything she says.

“So, Mark, I told you I’m married, right? And my shrunken husband still lives with me? I want you to meet him. He’s on that table in front of us.”

Mark’s eyes fly around the wooden surface I stand on. “Wait, really, where? Jesus, you said he was tiny, but I can’t even see him!” He laughs. I laugh too, but for a different reason.

My wife Amy bends over, and her face falls down above me. “John? Hey, where are...oh, there you are. This is my friend Mark from work. I’ve mentioned him before to you. He’s a really nice guy, he said that he wanted to meet you.”

Yeah, Mark. Funny Mark, your buddy at work. Sometimes you and your coworkers go get drinks after work, and he’s always there with you, and you think he’s funny. And you come home back to me, breath reeking of alcohol. I stay here on this table in this little plastic house you’ve found for me with a small bowl of water and sliced turkey breast pieces, spending my day staring out the window at the trees outside and the birds that inhabit them. And then you go into the bedroom to sleep, as your phone continues to go off as you receive texts from someone. You laugh sometimes. You like those texts. I retreat to my little house with its little bed and hope that scientists can eventually find a cure for the shrunken person disease that has hit 1% of the population.

But for now, I’m here. I look up at Mark. Dammit. He’s tall and handsome, taller than I was at my normal height, and attractive. Nordic features, a winning smile, shit. He could have won my wife away from me at my usual size.

Amy’s face flies away from me, and Mark leans down to see me. Jesus, I hate this. His perfect cheekbones, his black 5 o’clock shadow, his smile with enormous glistening white teeth. It’s so unfair. Life is so unfair.

A second later, Mark’s left hand rests on the table in front of me. He has perfectly trimmed pale fingernails, and long, strong fingers. His nail beds are massive, his hand putting out no particular scent. I stand in front of his middle finger, his others tapering off in the distance.

Mark turns his face from me to my wife. “This is your husband? Really?”

Amy smiles. “Yep, that’s John.”

Mark’s face returns to me, his giant mocking smile still above me. I think to run back to my little house, but why? Whatever these two want with me, they’ll get it. His hand rises up and comes back down to the table with his pinky finger directly in front of me. He tilts the finger forward, its massive pale nail a monolith rising up many times my size. There’s a slight white growth at the base of the nail touching the table within my arms reach. At my knees’ height his nail turns pinkish and is several dozen feet tall. Its surface is smooth and unmarred by blemishes. I don’t want to like this guy at all, but at least he seems to take care of himself.

Wait, scratch that. I hate him! Is he really trying to take my wife away from me? Fuck this guy. Get out of my house. I kick his giant pinky fingernail. It doesn’t move. And he doesn’t feel a thing. I forget my place sometimes. Luckily, I’m too small for him to see me attack him. “Attack” him, ha.

“Jesus, look at the little guy next to my pinky fingernail! I’m so glad I wasn’t shrunk. I’d hate being like that. Sorry, John, not trying to make fun of you or anything. Really, I hope they can figure out what happened to you people. My cousin shrunk too, and my aunt and uncle just kinda keep her in a little glass bowl. She was a successful lawyer, but now she’s just a tiny little thing waiting for a cure.”

 No one is going to find a cure, you giant idiot. It was like a virus or bacteria or God knows what, it was something unknown to mankind that shrunk us. I go to angrily kick his nail again, but his hand rises up from the table and turns to put the tip of his thumb and index finger above me.

“Can I pick him up?”

Amy leans to him and grabs his wrist, and his hand jerks away from me. “No, no, he’s too small, you might crush him between your fingers! I told you to be careful around him.”

He looks at her and laughs. She smiles back at him. He asks, “Well, how do you pick him up?”

Amy used to pick me up, not so much recently. She would put a piece of paper on the table in front of me, and I’d step onto it. Then she’d pick up the paper and slide me onto her palm. Sometimes, it felt comfortable in her hand. I do not want to be in Mark’s hand.

“He really doesn’t like to be picked up. Would you?”

Mark smirks. “God, no. I wouldn’t let anyone pick me up, fuck that.”

Amy nods and says to Mark, “Exactly. Okay, I’m gonna freshen up in the bathroom super quick, then when can head out to the movie. Be right back. You and little John play nice, okay?”

Mark smiles, “Of course, glad I could finally meet your tiny husband. Hey, maybe me and him can go golfing next weekend?”

Yeah, a real funny guy. Amy heads out the room into the bathroom, leaving me and this giant asshole alone. Why, Amy, why? I know she still loves me. I know it. But I guess her living her life is starting to take precedent over me.

I look up at Mark as he watches Amy close the bathroom door. He immediately turns back to me. I’m at eye level with his crotch as his two hands fall on the table around me, palms down, his massive pale thumbnails stationed to my left and right.

His humid breath covers my body as he leans in to speak to me. “It must suck that you’re so fucking tiny that you can’t stop me from stealing your wife, huh?”

His left thumb taps the table next to me, and I reflexively take a few steps back. Fuck.

Mark leans in closer. “So I’m going to take her. And you’re not going to say anything, and then I won’t accidentally crush you, got it? I was thinking about smushing you under my thumb like a bug right now to get it over with, but I don’t want to make Amy sad. I guess she still cares about you. So here’s our deal. Whenever you talk to Amy, you like me, you think I’m a great guy, you don’t protest us hooking up. And in return, I don’t crush your pathetic, tiny little worthless body.”

Mark’s left hand thumb swiftly rises and falls on top of me, the ridged skin of the enormous digit press down on me. I try to fight my way out from under it, but it’s useless. He’s got me pinned down.

“Okay, little John? I can’t hear your consent, but I’ll assume we’re in agreement. Excellent. Now, come onto my thumbnail.”

His thumb rises from me as I attempt to recover from the shock, still lying on my back. The giant thumb rests next to me, the smooth thumbnail rising high above me.

“Stand up.”

I stand, as told.

“Good little man. Now, jump onto my thumbnail.”

Mark turns his thumb slightly, just enough to give me the possibility of getting onto it. I’m too afraid to protest, so I lunge forward and place my palms onto the flat surface of his thumbnail. He quickly flips his thumb so that I am level.

“Now, walk to the center. Do it.”

I stand and walk to the center of his massive thumbnail. Jesus, this is humiliating. 

He raises his thumb to his left eye. I stand petrified gazing at his giant blue eye. “I’m glad we understand each other. You’re a little speck, and you’ll do what I say. Cool. Don’t make things bad for yourself. I can make things very bad for you. God, you’re so fucking small. You treat me like a god, do what I say, and you don’t get crushed. I’m going to get your wife drunk tonight and fuck her in your bedroom. Or mine, who knows?”

The bathroom door opens as Amy walks out. Mark quickly lowers his hand to the table, and I slide from his thumbnail onto the table, falling down on my back.

“You and John best buds yet?” my wife asks.

“I think he likes me! He tried to climb up one of my fingers. I think he wants to be picked up. Maybe he just doesn’t like when you hold him.”

Amy rolls her eyes. “Uh, yeah, I doubt that. Ha! Anyway, let’s go, we’re gonna be late for the movie.”

My wife walks over to me and leans in. “Be back soon, John.” She puckers her lips above me and makes some kissy noises. “I think you have enough food and water right now. I’ll check again when I get home.”

Amy rises up and puts her hand on Mark’s back. As they exit the room, Mark turns his head back to me and smiles. They leave our house.

If anyone ever asks you if you’d like to be 1/8th of an inch tall, say no. I stand defeated on the table and slowly walk back over to my little plastic house. I cup into my hands a few mouthfuls of water and drink, then sit down dejectedly. This is no life.


 

17. 3 inch. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

A mysterious virus had shrunk me down to 3 inches tall. Fortunately, my girlfriend was understanding of the whole situation, and she stuck with me. She has to go on a week long business trip, so she has asked her college-aged younger sister to house sit and take care of me while she’s out of town.

My girlfriend leaves, and her sister walks over to the coffee table she had left me on.

“So, I see you have a little food bowl, and a little cup of water. Well, that’s not too bad for you, I guess. And you have a little bed made in that Altoids tin. Alright. I’ll make sure you have food and water every so often, and you can sleep there. Cool! Not too much work for me.”

The giant little sister stands above me with her hands on her hips. She looks so much like a younger version of my girlfriend. She’s insanely beautiful, but I love my girlfriend. I hope to God she takes care of my needs while leaving me alone.

The massive girl takes a few steps and crashes on the couch next to the coffee table I’m on. “Well, little guy, I don’t have anything to do today, so I’m gonna hang out here a while, if that’s okay with you. Watch a movie and chill. Cool with you?”

I stare up at her sitting there. “Sure thing!” I yell.

She smiles. “Hey, I can hear you. Cool. Didn’t know if I would be able to. So yeah, let’s see what Netflix has?”

She grabs a remote from the other side of the coffee table and turns on the tv. I turn from her to the screen to watch her poke around, trying to find something to watch. She eventually finds some dumb rom-com I couldn’t care less about. That’s fine. I’ve never been tiny alone around another giant. As long as I feel safe, I’m okay with whatever.

The movie starts, and I walk over and sit in the Altoids tin bed. My girlfriend had put a small, soft rag inside of the base, and it’s actually kinda comfortable. I look back at her sister on the couch behind me; she’s playing on her phone mostly, it seems, occasionally looking up at the movie.

The movie is so stupid. I’m fine with it, though. As a shrunken person, I have it pretty good. A place to stay, and people to take care of me. Some don’t have it so well, I’ve heard.

Halfway through the movie, my girlfriend’s little sister leans back and places her legs across the coffee table, her enormous feet resting not far from me. She raises her arms in the air and yawns, and then looks down at me.

“Oooh, sorry, I’m tired today, spent three hours at the gym this morning. I’m exhausted! Stay away from my feet though, they probably stink! Ha! Especially to a tiny guy like you.”

She smiles and looks down at me. “Oh, don’t worry, I will!” I yell up at her. She chuckles and leans back on the couch and yawns again.

Her long legs cross and touch at the ankle. I turn to look at her feet, towering high above me, ending in long toes with unpainted toenails. Even though they’re a couple feet away from me, I can still smell them. And actually, they don’t reek. They smell...pleasant. Shit. I’ve never had a foot fetish. Feet are okay, but seeing these two massive ones near, God damn. I love my girlfriend. I turn and watch this stupid movie.

About 15 minutes later, I notice the massive feet next to me twitch a bit. I turn to find my girlfriend’s sister asleep on the couch, her hands laying at her side, phone fallen onto the couch cushion. So she found this dumb movie as boring as I did. Her body shakes again, as she begins to softly snore. I stand and step from my tin bed onto the wood coffee table and walk to the edge, closer to her. Yep, she is out. It’s only 4pm, but this movie has bored her into sleep. I turn from her to walk back to my little tin bed. Blocking the tv screen now is her giant crossed feet. I walk over to them, and the gentle aroma overtakes me. I touch the side of her heel and gaze up at her massive soles. Oh my God. I’m entranced. Her arches curve over my head, the plump balls of her feet right above, ending in ten long toes curling beyond my view.

My stupid male monkey brain loses all reason, and I place my face against the edge of her foot and slowly, deeply enhale. I feel vaguely hypnotized by the young girl’s foot. The aroma, the softness, the genuine feeling of human contact that I’ve lacked since I shrunk. I’m a cat with catnip.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

I jump back and look at the giantess on the couch.

“Uh, I was just…”

Before I could finish, my girlfriend’s sister quickly slides her feet off the coffee table to the floor, and she stands up, towered over me. Her right hand flies down, and she pinches the back of my tiny t-shirt, lifting me high into the air, up to her enormous face.

“What the fuck were you just doing? Are you a little perv, trying to get off on my feet while I was sleeping? Oh my God, you’re so disgusting!”

She shakes her hand back and forth, and my small form is helplessly tossed around.

“Stop, no, that hurts, it’s not like that!”
She’s furious, and I’m terrified. “Bullshit, I saw you. What were you doing, trying to rub one out on my feet? Ew, God, you’re so gross. Wait til my sister hears about this, she’s going to fucking flush you down the toilet.”

Holy shit. I am so busted, what the hell is wrong with me? I try to calm her down as best I can.

“No, that’s not true, I’m just bored. I saw you fell asleep, I was just trying to wake you up to see if you wanted to do something else!”

Still held in front of her massive face, I sense that she has calmed down a bit. “Well, alright, that makes sense. Must be boring being as small as you. You can’t go out and do stuff. No phone to check, no books to read. I get it.” She closes her eyes and smiles. “I’m sorry.”

I relax. Jesus, that was a close call. “Haha, no, it’s okay, I understand.” Phew.

She places me back down on the coffee table and sits back down on the couch.

“I guess my feet aren’t that smelly after all, ha. You didn’t pass out around them. Have you ever given my sister a pedicure? I could sure use one.”

My girlfriend’s younger sister pulls up her legs from below the coffee table and places her soles on the edge, her big toes at my height.

“I mean, you said that you were bored.”

18. 1 foot. Aware. F/m. by jnbt

 

It was my first year at college, and even though I was only one foot tall, I had managed to find a girlfriend! She was normal-sized, like most everyone else, and she was sweet and treated me with respect. I couldn’t ask for more.

I receive a text. “Hey, sweetie, my best friend is coming over to my dorm tonight, would you like to hang with us and watch a movie?”

“Sure thing, pick me up whenever, I don’t have any classes tomorrow.”

Cool. I had never met her best friend, hope she’s friendly. I’m sure she is; my girlfriend wouldn’t have any mean friends, I assume.

Later that night, I’m at my girlfriend’s dorm. I’m sitting on the edge of her desk, legs dangling down. I’m happily watching her scamper around her room, trying on some different tops. Man, she’s cute. She is only 5 feet tall, short compared to most girls. Her small bare feet bounce around the room as she grabs various tops and shirts from her closet.

“How about this one?” she asks me, holding up a thin pink shirt to her torso.

“It’s fine! Why do you care so much about what you’re wearing? It’s just me and your best friend!”

“Yeah, I know. I haven’t seen her in a while. We were friends all through high school, and she was always so super cool and stylish. I guess I just want to look good.”

I laugh, and she rolls her eyes at me. Suddenly, there’s a knock at the door. My girlfriend steps over and opens it up, running out into the hallway to hug her friend. They greet and exchange pleasantries and enter the dorm room.

Holy shit. My girlfriend’s best friend. She’s a goddess. She must be at least 5’10”, long chestnut hair falling over a small white shirt hiding perfect perky breasts. My eyes continue down to see the tiniest beige shorts, followed by the loveliest long tanned legs. On the floor rest two enormous feet sitting in Birkenstock sandals.

Look, being only one foot tall, I’m often around feet. And I’ve come to appreciate beautiful feet. My girlfriend has cute little feet, I like them, she takes care of them. But her friend? Her’s are perfect to me. Long, amazing toes, no blemishes, perfectly pedicured unpainted nails, and what are they, like a size 11 or 12? I try not to stare.

“Well there’s your little friend! Hey, how are you doing?”

The friend walks over to me and bends down, her incredible face above me. Her right hand rises to me, and she sticks out her pinkie finger to me.

“Nice to meet you!”

I gulp and bring my right hand up to her and grab her fingertip. She gently shakes her finger and laughs. “Aw, you’re so cute. Nice to meet you, little guy!”

She playfully laughs again and stands back to her full height. I, stunned, stare up at her. My girlfriend and her chat a bit, catching up on things, and when I see that they’re not looking at me, I do my best to hide my erection. Fuck. I like my girlfriend, but her friend is so fucking hot. God, I’m a dirtbag.

After some small talk, they’re ready to watch a movie. My girlfriend places her hand palm-down next to me on her desk, and I step on it and sit down. The hand rises, and she carries me over to her couch. She sits and lowers her hand to let me step off. I rise and jump off onto the middle cushion of her sofa. The friend stands in the front, towering over me. Jesus, look at her.

Her hands are on her hips, she’s smiling, gazing down at me. “Little guy sitting in the middle. We’re gonna watch a horror movie. If you get scared, don’t worry, I’ll protect you! We’ll keep the lights on, so you don’t get too scared.”

She smiles brightly and turns to sit on the right side of me. Her ass crashes down on the seat. I bounce up but keep my bearings. My girlfriend on my left, her giant best friend on my right. It’s movie time. Gulp.

They talk more about things I don’t know about, old high school friends and what they’ve been up to, all the while clicking around Netflix trying to find the horror movie they wanted to watch. They find it, and the film begins. It’s pretty stupid. We chat and laugh through the first half of it, but when the action starts, the two enormous women quiet down. They seem to have gotten into it. And I have too, the movie is getting kinda interesting.

About 45 minutes into the night, my girlfriend yawns. I look up at her, and her friend says, “Had a long day?”

“Yeah, I was up early, I’m good, though. This movie is slow, huh?”

I turn and look up at her friend. She looks down at me and smiles. “Your girlfriend could never party, even in high school, always the first to leave the party. Ha, nothing’s changed.”

My girlfriend playfully taps her friend on the shoulder. “That’s not true, I’m a party animal. I just had a long day, okay?”

They chuckle and return to watching the movie. Several minutes later, the friend on my right bends down and unbuckles her sandals, kicking them off her feet, and brings her legs up to sit crossed-legged on the couch.

Oh my God. I’m lying on my belly on this cushion, and now, maybe 12 inches away from me is the massive sole of the right foot of this woman resting on the couch under her left knee. From her heel to toe, it’s maybe almost my exact height. Her long soft toes slightly twitch, and she takes her left hand and rubs it across her sole, removing any random detritus that might have collected on it.

I turn away as quickly as I can to look up at my girlfriend. She’s yawning again into her palm, eyes glazed on the tv screen.

I turn back to watch the movie, trying my damndest to avoid staring at the immaculate sole to my right. Jesus, it’s so long and soft-looking, putting out only the faintest odor. As I lay prone, I’m able to hide my erection. I close my eyes and look down. Just an hour or so left in this movie, you can get through this, man. Don’t be a creep.

As I stare with laser focus at the movie, the friend to my right again takes her left hand to the right foot next to me. With her long fingers, she gently scratches her sole for a bit, and then interlocks her fingers with her toes, squeezing tightly. Though my head is directed straight toward the tv across the room, my eyes focus intently on the foot rub that my girlfriend’s best friend is giving herself. I’m screwed. I can’t look away. Her toes flex, and she removes her fingers and begins gently scratching the soles of her foot again. Fuck! I look up at the massive girl on my right, and she is staring back down at me, a sly smile across her face. She slowly nods at me.

Did she catch me staring, oh shit. She breaks eye contact with me and looks at my girlfriend, then turns back to me.

“Look,” she says.

I turn my head to gaze up at my girlfriend and find her head slightly cocked back, eyes closed. She’s fallen asleep. I jerk my head as fast as possible back to the movie. What is happening? I’m too afraid to move.

Still sitting crossed-legged, the giantess friend very slowly inches her foot closer and closer to me. I begin to breathe heavily, remaining motionless on my stomach, trying my best to pretend that nothing unusual is happening. I hear a muted chuckle from the girl as the pad of her pinkie toe worms itself to within one inch of me. Part of the tv screen is now blocked by the longer three middle toes. Her massive big toe is almost over my head, blocking my view of the top part of the tv.

She slowly leans down to me, and whispers, “Go ahead, I know you want to. I saw you looking earlier. She’s asleep, it’s okay, I won’t tell.”

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I close my eyes and put my head down into the couch cushion. The lovely aroma of her incredible foot is driving me mad. I’m not a cheater. I am fully erect and want nothing more than to jump up and kiss the massive long toes of this beautiful woman, but I am not a cheater.

“Do it, little man. I want you to.”

I lay unmoving.

“Alright.”

Within seconds I feel her left hand pinkie, ring, and middle fingers slide under my body. Her thumb catches me on my right side as she gently lifts me up and places me against the sole of her right foot. Her index finger pushes the back of my head between her big and second toe. My left hand wraps around her long second toe, and my right hand comes around her big toe, landing on the smooth surface of her large big toe nail bed. I’m too aroused, confused, and afraid to struggle. Her palm pushes on my ass, gently grinding the front of my lower half on the sole of her foot.

I cum almost immediately. I think that she can feel the wetness in my pants on her foot, because she quickly takes me up to her face, holding me between her fingers, propped up like a scarecrow.

She smiles and whispers to me, “Aw, that was fast, too fast. You know I have another foot I wanted you to check out. I’m going to put you back down, let you recuperate. Hopefully, your girlfriend stays asleep. In a few minutes, round two. Shhhhh...”

She places me back down on the couch, on my back, next to her right foot. The foot slowly inches away from me as she uncrosses her legs. Soon, her huge left foot comes to rest flat on the couch cushion as she sits with her knees up near her face. She pushes her foot against the side of my body, and my head ends up resting against her small pinkie toenail. I rub my cheek on the smooth nail and gaze up at the enormous woman torturing me. She’s nothing but smiles. Dammit, I’m already erect again.

She looks at my girlfriend (I assume to make sure she’s still asleep) then back at me. Leaning down to me, she whispers, “See, I told you I have another foot for you to worship. Get to it, before she wakes up.”

I’m nothing but a dumb horny idiot, for fuck’s sake. I look back at my girlfriend, still sleeping, and rise onto my feet and jump up on the perfect foot. I face away from her as I wrap my legs around her ankle, putting my face down onto her big toenail, hugging her big toe.

“Whoa, there he is, I love this,” she quietly murmurs to me, as she sets her left hand palm down on my back, gently rubbing my body, massaging me across the top of her foot.

Jesus Christ, I’m in heaven, I’m so insanely turned on. Her big toenail is massive, I rub my cheek all over it like a stray cat in heat. I bring up my arms and grab the slight white growth of the thick nail, grinding myself on the top of her foot. God, I wish I was smaller, shrunken down even tinier. The massive hand pressing against my back is pushing me harder and harder…

“Oh, shit, I fell asleep. What did I miss?” My girlfriend seems to wake up.

Her best friend grabs me up in her left hand from her foot and holds me in front of her.

“Nothing much. Kinda boring movie. I was actually just about to take your boyfriend to the bathroom. He just told me he had to pee.”

My girlfriend stretches her arms in the air and yawns. “Oh, ah, yeah, sure, go for it. He can just pee into the bathroom sink. Here, I’ll take him.”

She brings her arms to me, but her friend says, “No problem, you chill, I got this.”

“You sure?”

“It’s fine. We’ll be right back!”

The giantess stands up off the sofa with me and heads to my girlfriend’s bathroom. She steps in and closes the door behind her, placing me on the counter next to the sink.

She brings her face down to me. “Jesus, that was close, is your heart racing like mine? I don’t think she saw anything.”

I stand there, my fully erect penis sticking out against my pants. Oh my God, what’s wrong with me, why did I give into my carnal lust like that?

“Pull down your pants, hurry up. I can see how hard you are, do it, hurry up! We can’t be in here too long.”

Fuck. I pull down my pants and stare up at the perfect goddess before me. She sticks out her enormous pink tongue and places it near my ankles. Eyes closed, she very slowly brings up her tongue up between my legs, finally resting on my genitals. She brings her left hand fingers onto my back and massages my penis and testicles on her tongue. Literally seconds later, I cum onto her tongue.

She releases me and stands up fully. “Oh, I felt it. Your tiny salty cum.” She swallows. “Not much, but ha, yeah, at your size, just about right.”

I don’t know what to do, holy hell. I lean down and pull my pants back up. My girlfriend’s beautiful best friend has been molesting me for the past half hour, and I’ve loved every second of it. I stare up at her.

“Now, don’t you go telling your girlfriend about tonight, okay, little bud? I’d hate to accidentally step on you one day. Ha! God, that was great. I’ve always wanted to play with a tiny guy. It’s our little secret. Trust me, you’ll want to see what else I’d like to do to your itty-bitty body. There’s a lot more of me I’d like for you to explore.”

She wraps her hand around my body and takes me out of the bathroom.

“Are you awake now, ready to finish this movie?”

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5306