Everyday Interactions by DyingSanity
Summary:

Who should shrunken people turn to for help? They shouldn't turn to Claire, that's for sure.

This story is about the daily life of Claire Little, who is an agent that works for a company that helps people who have been illegally shrunken. However, she knows that the agency won't find out if a few of the victims go missing from time to time, and has a bit of fun with the small people. 


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7291 Read: 51272 Published: July 16 2015 Updated: September 30 2015
Story Notes:

This story is extremely graphic and should be approached with caution. Read at your own risk. This story is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

1. She's So Insignificant Now by DyingSanity

2. Hm. I’ve never actually tried it before. by DyingSanity

3. And, Hello, There. by DyingSanity

She's So Insignificant Now by DyingSanity
Author's Notes:

This is where we start with Claire and her tinies. I like to jump right into the action. More chapters are to come that will reveal the fate of shrunken people as well as develop Claire's story a bit more. This story will be centered around her and how she feels and sees things. 

 

Everyday Interactions

 

Slowly entering her room, she closed the door behind her and got on top of her soft bed. The blue blanket and sheets sank and began to crease as she put her weight on the mattress. I love this part. They’re always so surprised. Claire leaned over to her nightstand and revealed a small plastic container after opening the top drawer. The container had small holes punctured into the lid. What am I feeling today? Such a tough choice, it is. Claire repositioned herself on her bed and sat cross legged. She dragged the container to the spot in front of her, and grinned when her fingers started to pop the lid open. The plastic was so cool and smooth. She had very, very good feelings associated with opening this lid.

The plastic cover snapped open, and Claire’s eyes feasted upon five, young, innocent, naked girls. Only these special girls were not normal height. These three-inch little dolls looked up at the beautiful Claire as she sat and watched them from above. They stared in awe and astonishment as they began asking confused questions to each other, frantically covering their nude bodies. Each of them looked to be in their early twenties. The large woman that sat in front of them moved her arm slowly to her own short hair and combed through it with her fingers, setting a very nice arch of hair that rested above her face. The girls jumped when they sensed movement and watched Claire intently as she brushed her fingers over the very short, soft hairs on the sides of her head. I’ll have to keep shaving the sides and leaving the top long, I love the way it looks. I think it makes me look a little more scary.

“Hello,” Claire said to the small group of girls (pun intended there). None of them responded. How rude. She leaned her face in closer to them. They all began to shout and scream. Every time; I still enjoy it, it never gets old. Claire assumed the most calm face she could, and spoke to them directly. “My name is Claire. I’m so sorry to tell you this, but each one of you has been shrunken. I am part of the SPRA. Judging by the confused looks on your faces, you don’t know what that is. The SPRA is the Shrunken Persons Recovery Association. We specialize in helping victims, such as yourselves, get your normal lives back by returning you to your original size and placing the criminals who did this to you in prison for life.” The girls looked comforted by the way the large woman spoke to them professionally. One of the girls raised her hand. Claire motioned to her. “Yes, you.”

“Who did this to us? And when can you fix this?” the girl shouted from her plastic container. Always the same, they never ask any fun questions. Claire sighed heavily.

“Well,” the woman began, “we are not sure as to who it was that did this to you at the moment. But, I can assure you that our team is working very hard on finding them. To answer your other question, I can fix you right now. The small girls’ faces lit up.

“Why are we in a plastic container? And why are we in your room?” another girl said, a hint of caution in her voice. They all nodded in agreement and waited for an answer. You sure are a curious one, aren’t you?

“This home is property of the SPRA. I do not live here, but I am staying here temporarily for your safety. You see, since my organization has not found the criminal that has done this to you, all of you must remain here with me. It is entirely for your safety, I can assure you. Also, the reason for the plastic container is because it looks very casual. If the same criminal that did this to you somehow found out that you were here, not many people would look in a tupperware container.” The girls looked thoroughly satisfied with her answer. “Are you ready to return to your normal size?” Claire asked them. All of them nodded quickly with a couple even clapping their hands. “Alright, I’ll be taking all of you one at a time to the growing chamber, and from there, after you’ve grown, you can sit in the growing chamber and wait for me to bring your friends inside to be fixed as well. Sound good?” she smiled. Once again, they nodded in unison. “Who’s first?” The curious one from before, a cute little blonde with a ponytail, jumped the highest with outstretched arms. She was so ready to be normal again. I wonder if they’re still scared.

Ever so gently, Claire reached down into the tupperware and plucked the excited blonde from her group. Getting off of the bed, she carried the girl in her soft hand toward the door at the end of her bedroom. The small figure in her closed hand felt so delicate and soft. She could feel the small girl’s tiny features, from her cute feet and long smooth legs, to her perky breasts that poked Claire’s sensitive skin. She’s so warm like a tiny hand warmer. Exiting through the door with the small girl in hand, she closed the wooden door behind her and walked down the hallway, passing through the living room and going to the other side of the house. She entered another bedroom and set the calm hand warmer down on the bed.

“How long will we be staying here?” the girl asked. Claire didn’t respond. “Claire? Where’s the growing chamber?” To the girl’s surprise, the giantess in front of her began to take off her shirt. The girl's voice became confused and a little worried. “Claire, what are you doing? What’s going on? Claire?” she began to say her name louder. Oh my, this one is so annoying. The woman looked down on the loudmouthed tiny, staring at her as she undid her navy polka dot bra. Her beautiful C-Cup Breasts came into full view and the girl fell back on her butt, in shock of how big the boobs were in front of her. Turning away from the tiny, the giantess sensually removed her black slacks, slowly sliding them down her long legs. All that covered the sexy giant's privates was a black lace thong that disappeared into the darkness between her two, round moons that loomed over the tiny person like hot air balloons. Claire spun around and quickly grabbed the girl from the blanket and got up onto the large bed, the girl in her hand screaming all the while. She laid on her back and brought the terrified girl up to her large boob. Dropping her on top of her nipple, the little red organ reacted immediately and erected itself as it raised the girl on top of it. She flailed wildly as she tried to escape this nightmare but Claire pushed the poor girl into her giant, erect nipple. The feeling was incredible. I have to do this foreplay more often, it’s nice. I wonder where she’ll end up. There are so many things I could do to her. I only have five of them this time, though. She could feel each and every tiny movement of the small girl on her sensitive tit. She could have held her there all day. The girl’s screams became muffled when the giantess forcefully pushed her head into the engorged skin, filling her mouth with the taste of her captor. I know exactly what to do with her since she’s a violent one. Those are fun.

Pulling her small slave from her tender nipple that begged for more of the tiny girl, Claire pulled the girl to her mouth. She barely managed a scream before the giant tongue assaulted her entire body, silencing her screams quickly. Saliva and taste buds filled her mouth and coated her naked body with thick slime. The giant enjoyed licking her little captive. The taste was wonderful. Tinies were slightly salty sometimes but always sweet. She retracted her tongue to look at the girl. Her victim began screaming once more, disgusted with the liquid that covered her. Claire pushed the girl toward her mouth and opened wide, and the girl fell in over the giant’s lower lip. Using her tongue, she dragged the screaming girl into her mouth and sealed her lips, encompassing her in darkness. Moving her around like a piece of candy, she made sure to coat the tiny body entirely with her spit. She just loved playing with the girl in her mouth. Her small mouth must feel like a cavern to the blonde.

Claire reached in and pulled the heaving girl from her wet mouth and watched as strands of her saliva stuck to the girl’s slick body. She giggled at the sight. The girl was at it again, screaming her lungs out and crying profusely.

“I know just the spot for you that will keep you quiet!” the giant chimed as she smiled to the girl. This only caused more noise from the blonde. Claire lifted her knees up on either side of her head, and slowly moved the girl down the length of her body. A giant hand swung over the girl and carefully slid the black thong down and over her legs, tossing it aside. The tiny realized what was happening and started thrashing like a rabid animal, but the large, slender fingers that carried her were unphased. She could do nothing to stop Claire from doing what she wanted. The girl was placed on top of the wet lips of a massive abyss that was her tormentor’s vagina. The giant fingers began prodding the blonde toward the opening. The small girl left shimmery, little spots of saliva on the skin beneath her. She was close to slipping into the huge vagina.

“NO! PLEASE! ANYWHERE BUT THERE, DON’T MAKE ME GO IN THERE! PLEASE CLAIRE, PLEASE!!” the girl pleaded.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go in there?” the giantess inquired.

“YES, YES, YES! I’M SO SURE, DON’T PUT ME IN THERE!” the blonde screamed.

“Alright then, I won’t put you in there, but it was your choice.” With that, Claire grabbed the slimy girl and moved her even lower. The girl soon realized her horrible mistake, but it was too late.

“NONONONONONO PLEASE NOOO PLEASE!” she screamed as she desperately looked for something to grab onto, but found nothing but smooth, perfect skin. In an instant, the giantess put her in front of the soft folds of her puckered asshole. It oozed with rundown discharge that came from Claire’s engorged vulva. Small, dark, shaven hairs dotted the area around the brown hole. The creases on it were irregular, and a foul stench emanated from between the two, mountain sized butt cheeks. She was still a good distance from it. To her terror, the giantess reached a hand down and gripped one of her huge cheeks, pulling it aside and widening death valley as light was shed on the monster that wished to devour her. “PLEASE, NO! CLAIRE, I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!” she screamed. Claire simply giggled at her pleas.

“Oh, I know you will. Bye bye, little one.” Claire pushed the slippery tiny between her massive cheeks and onto her hungry orifice. She rubbed the screaming girl’s body all over her butthole to lubricate her fun endeavor. The sense of power she had over this girl gave her goosebumps, and she continued to smear the girl over her brown anus. This is so amazing. I am literally about to put a girl, a girl just like me, inside my asshole. My asshole is bigger than this actual girl. I can’t believe this, I am actually putting a living person inside my ass. I’m in charge. She doesn’t get to say what happens. This feeling was already sending her over the edge. Claire began to push the girl into her butthole headfirst. The terrified, repulsed girl fought for her life to no avail, and put her arms out in front of her to try to stop herself from entering the waste area of this giantess. Her hands and arms slipped inside, flopping around in the gooey warmth of this woman’s rectum. Claire pushed harder, she wanted the girl inside of her. She could barely hear the girl’s screams over the sound of her own moaning now, but she could tell that her noise was silenced once her face was forced into the hole. The girl’s body began to be sucked up by the puckered anus, and it gladly widened and accepted its meal. Her legs kicked violently as Claire put her finger on the tiny's squishy little ass and pushed her deeper inside of her shit-lined colon. Her legs soon disappeared behind the brown hole, and the giantess inserted her finger to push the now quiet blonde deeper into her bowels.

Claire adored the girl’s struggles deep within her, and she bucked her hips as she began to orgasm. She pushed her finger into her ass all the way up to her knuckle, andmoaned furiously as she thrashed around on the bed, arching her back. She could still feel the girl desperately trying to escape her living hell, clawing and kicking the inside of her rectum. She’s probably brown now, smeared with my shit. She is nothing more than actual shit to me now. This, once normal, girl has been reduced to a living log of shit inside of my ass. Oh my god! She’s so insignificant now. After several more minutes of feeling the girl inside of her ass, Claire finally finished her last orgasm for now, covered in sweat. Slowly, she pulled her finger from her asshole, revealing a naked finger with no trace of the poor tiny. She sighed loudly. Still feeling the girl struggle for her life inside of her, Claire drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you liked it! I'll do some different ways of disposing of the tinies in chapters to come. I sure hope Claire doesn't forget about the blonde in there. 

Also, I'd love to hear what you think of the story in the comments. Just drop me one, and let me know if the story is too graphic for you, not graphic enough, what you liked, what you didn't like, or what you'd like to see more of. I'll consider putting your ideas into the story. 

Hm. I’ve never actually tried it before. by DyingSanity
Author's Notes:

If you're looking for just the juicy and sexy parts, go check out chapter 7 of The Good Parts, it's the same story just summarized into the hot parts. 

Okay, so. I had a bunch of issues with formatting on the last chapter, but I fixed them with much trouble. Also I still cannot figure out how to make tab work when I upload my stories. Anyway, you can differentiate between Claire's thoughts and normal text now, indicated by the bold text. 

**WARNING** If you thought that last chapter was graphic, it's time to roll up your sleeves because it's about to get a whole lot worse. Here, we see whether or not Claire forgot about the blonde. 

P.S. I love reading the reviews and will always respond.

 

After a while of some very good dreams, the comfy Claire awoke and moved around a bit on her bed. Her movement jostled the tiny girl still trapped inside her rectum, and the little thing sprang to life inside of her. The sensation immediately caused the giantess's loins to become moist again and it sent a shockwave through her body.

"Oh my goodness, I can't believe you're still alive in there. You sure are a resilient thing," Claire played. "You probably don't have much oxygen left." She reached a hand behind her as she lay on her stomach and pulled her large ass cheek to the side, revealing her brown opening. With her other hand, she licked her fingers thoroughly before slipping them inside her booty to retrieve the struggling plaything. With her fingers all the way in, she felt the blonde thrashing around and grasping her fingers for dear life. Pinching the girl between her long fingers, Claire pulled the tiny from her slimy prison and let go of her cheek, causing it to spring back into its original place and clap against the other. I love the way that sounds. She jiggled her large butt with her free hand. She brought the girl to her face, but quickly held her at a distance after she caught a whiff of her own bowels on her. The little thing was covered in brown stains that caked her hair together.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" the tiny screamed as she tried her best to beat at Claire's fingers.

"Now, that wasn't very nice." Claire got up off the bed and walked to her bathroom with the girl in her fingers. Her toy kept screaming at the top of her lungs. After placing her dirty toy on the bathroom counter, she turned the faucet on and stretched.

“Y- you-” the girl was sobbing miserably. “You can’t do this to me. P-please don’t do this to me. My name is Anna Carter, I’m twenty-two, I have a baby named James, and I’m married to-” she stopped to heave as she cried, dropping to her knees. Her eyes were red and pouring with tears. “...to Ian. I love you so much Ian. I love you s-.”

“Oh, I didn’t realize it meant that much to you.” Claire frowned. “Okay, I’m sorry Anna. Here, let me draw a little bath for you and you can get yourself cleaned up.” She adjusted the knobs on the faucet and poured out some warm water after she closed the drain to the sink. Anna stopped crying and watched Claire in disbelief. “It’s okay now, go ahead.” The giant, now gentle, motioned toward the water. The girl slowly entered the warm water and started to clean herself up, wiping away the brown substance stuck to her body. She lightly gagged but soon went back to cleaning herself. Claire turned around and returned to the bedroom where she gathered her clothes, leaving the poor Anna to clean herself. Slipping the black thong over her legs, she pulled it back up to her butt and let go of the fabric, causing it to snap on her inner regions. The woman also replaced her navy bra, the one with polka dots (she loves that one), and slipped into her shirt. She walked back into the bathroom, crouched by the sink, and watched Anna. “Are you finished?” Claire asked in a quiet voice that soothed her. She managed a small smile and nodded. Claire smiled in return. She stood and extended her hand to the edge of the sink. “Okay, Anna, climb into my hand, and I’ll go put you back where you belong.” Anna cautiously left the the water in the sink and walked to the center of the still, giant hand. Without another word, Claire readjusted the girl in her hand, grasping her between her pointer finger and her thumb, and turned around. Looking down at Anna, she gave her a reassuring smile.

“Can I go now?” Anna inquired. Claire simply brought her other hand up to her mouth and started sucking on her fingers. Soon after, she took her fingers out and moved her hand behind her, out of Anna’s view. The girl in her hand could tell that she was doing something back there but wasn’t sure as to what. Looking straight forward, the giantess moved her hand, along with Anna, behind her, and the small girl watched intently as giant, wet fingers massaged Claire’s asshole, coating it with spit. “No! No! No! No!” Anna beat against the huge fingers and she was brought closer to the butt again. “THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING TO ME! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!” she screamed as she watched the free hand pull aside the thong with a finger and push aside an ass cheek. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!” She was pushed toward the puckered, shimmering hole and slammed against it.

Without warning, she was quickly shoved inside headfirst, sliding past the spit covered entrance with ease. Claire loved the way they felt as they struggled for their life against her fingers. You really don’t have a chance, I don’t know why you try. She felt her slimy butthole slip over her fingers as she pushed the girl deeper, and pushed until her entire finger was in her ass. They feel so good in there, it’s almost like a tickle, but it really turns me on. She probably won’t last as long this time. Then, she retracted her finger and let the thong get back into place over her anus with a loud “SNAP”. Her cheeks closed once again, and she craned her neck and looked at her sexy self in the mirror. Grabbing her cheek, she squeezed and slapped it. You’d never be able to tell that there’s someone inside there. She laughed. Damn, I look good.

Finished with admiring herself, she started walking to the bedroom when she felt her little toy fighting back inside of her. Claire moaned loudly and almost fell. Holy hell, you feel good. She picked up her slacks and got into them, buttoning them in the front. She walked back to the other bedroom with all of her little girls that were waiting to be back to normal size. As soon as she opened the door, they all sighed a hint of relief. How long was I gone?

“Where’s Anna?” a girl asked.

“She’s right where she belongs, I can promise you that. And all of you will be too, very shortly. So, who’s next to go to the growing chamber?” A redhead with pigtails ran to the edge of the container. Something suddenly shifted in Claire’s upper intestine, and she knew what it was. She knew what was going to happen to the tiny girl trapped at the end of the tunnel and smiled. She grabbed the redhead and swiftly turned around to leave the room. The little one in her hand looked surprised that she wasn’t as gentle as before. Uncaring, the giantess walked into the other bedroom and closed the door, navigating to the bathroom. She set the girl down on the counter and leaned down to look at her. “I’ll give you to thirty seconds to make it to the sink; consider it a race. If you make it to the sink before you run out of time, I won’t sit down.” The girl that looked up at the giantess seemed confused. They’re always so stupid. I love it.

Claire turned around, facing away from the girl and pulled her slacks down, revealing an incredible ass. Grabbing the thong, she pulled it out of the deep valley and slid it down her legs as well. Reaching to her asshole, she inserted her fingers deep inside herself and grabbed Anna, slowly pulling her out shortly after. Claire’s fingers felt the cool air after having been inside her colon. Turning her head to look at the redhead, she saw that the tiny was horrified, and adored it. All she did was smile. This cruel giantess reached over and placed Anna’s coughing and gagging form on the side of the counter opposite the direction of the sink. And with that, Claire began to count down from thirty. Her ass merely hung in front of the two girls. The redhead ran to Anna immediately and tried to pick her up, but she struggled. “Twenty-five, twenty four-.” She moved like molasses, trying to drag Anna to the sink. Trying multiple methods, she was running out of time. “...fifteen, fourteen-.” Anna saw what was happening.

“Go! Go-” she paused to cough and gag on the fecal matter in her throat. “-without me!” Anna begged.

“No, I won’t leave you!” the redhead screamed in return, shaking her head intensely.

“Ten, nine-.” Anna pushed her friend away, and the redhead starting running in the opposite direction as tears swelled in her eyes. The sink wasn’t that far now; she could make it. She wiped her tears with her arm as the white counter zoomed underneath her feet. Claire turned her head to see the girl nearing the sink. “Five, four-.” Claire smiled wickedly. “Three, two, one!” she shouted quickly and sat down on the counter. The redhead stumbled as she saw the giant ass plummet toward her. As she stumbled, she lost her balance and tripped, laying directly in the path of two falling moons. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she threw out her hands to save herself. Claire heard her horrendous cries and settled the weight of her gigantic butt cheeks on the counter and on the unfortunate girl that happened to be under them. Her screams stopped instantly, as her entire body was flattened and liquified into a paste against the white counter and the perfect, white skin of the ass cheek of a giantess. A loud “CRUNCH” echoed through the room as her bones were shattered into unrecognizable,  little pieces. Her muscles and organs spurted and spread out under the cheek that rested on the gooey remains of her body. The giantess looked over her shoulder to see the splatters of red mess that had sprayed from beneath her plump ass and dotted the white counter.

“She sounded just like a little beetle being crushed out of existence. I loved that “crunch” and the slimey sounds she made right when I squished her.” They’re nothing more than bugs to me. Claire rose slowly, making a point to listen to the mushy sounds as she lifted the immense weight of her booty off the puddled remains of a once-living human girl. She turned around and leaned down to look at the unrecognizable slime. Tilting her head to see Anna, she smiled at her. “Looks like I gave your little friend a makeover!” Claire joked. Reaching over she grabbed Anna, who still managed to fight her, and dropped her next to the red smear that was her friend. The giantess could hear the girl crying for the redhead. Hm. I’ve never actually tried it before. Claire put her finger in the red mess and brought it back to her mouth, licking the stuff off of it. Oh wow, that’s really good. Her eyes quickly lit up and she went for more, digging into the chunky parts with her finger. She quickly sucked it all off, and leaned down to the counter, getting close to Anna. She brought her tongue to the puddle and lapped all of it up, licking the counter clean of the girl’s crimson remains, flattened organs and torn muscles included. Claire even reached behind her and wiped up the mess on her cheek, licking that off as well. She wanted more. With her fingers, she pushed Anna into the sink and turned the water on, knocking the small, crying girl down. Claire was not gentle as she poured soap on the tiny and vigorously washed her entire body. Anna just knew that she was going to be put back in the giantess’s ass, so she went limp and played dead. Little did she know, however, that Claire wouldn’t mind either way.

After cleaning her limp tiny, she brought her to her mouth. She watched with anticipation as her little snack came to and understood her situation. Her little eyes widened and she began screaming and crying like a child. Without care, the giantess brought the girl closer to her mouth and inserted her leg. In an instant, Claire brought her teeth together and severed the girl’s leg at the thigh with her incisors. The giantess loved the sound of her teeth cutting through the small leg and the audible “crack” as her bone was snapped completely in two. Anna’s scream somehow became louder and more violent as blood squirted into Claire’s mouth. I really liked playing with her, but oh well. I have more of them. Her tongue came to life when it was sprayed with the fresh blood, licking at the open wound to taste its meal.

“AGHGGHGHGHHG! NOOO! PLEASE NO!! I’LL GO BACK IN YOUR ASS, PLEASE!! PLEASE PLEASE, NO!!” Anna screeched as she was pushed into the waiting mouth. The tongue greedily pulled her inside and covered her in warm saliva before tossing her to the side of the mouth. Claire closed her eyes and and soaked in the reality of situation and the taste of the girl. She positioned Anna in her soft cheek and held her there, then rolled the severed leg over her molars with the help of her tongue. Bringing her teeth together, the leg crunched and became disfigured as it was torn to shreds. Blood sprayed everywhere, even inside the cheek where she was holding Anna. Claire moved the remains of the leg to the center of her tongue and let them slide all the way down her throat before she gently swallowed them down. Pressing her tongue to the roof of her mouth, she let the taste spread all over the muscle. It was time. Her stomach growled, demanding more, and the giantess was happy to oblige. Digging the girl out of her cheek with her tongue, she put her between her molars. After opening her mouth wide, Claire could feel the desperate girl trying her best to crawl toward the exit. Her body parts draped over the edges of the large molars, as the giant mouth could feel them touching its gums. Oh, I’m excited to see this. She positioned herself in front of the mirror with her mouth open wide, and watched what was happening on the inside.

Her jaw began to close, and she watched as the small piece of food tried to push her molars away. The sense of power she felt was such a rush as she mercilessly brought her teeth closer together. You know what? I’m feeling a little nice. Anna was struggling with all her might to push the teeth away, and to her surprise, the teeth slowly began to be pushed back. She kept trying harder since she now knew she could save herself. But it was a sick joke. The teeth began to close on her even faster than before and she could do nothing to stop them. She screamed for her life, and Claire’s ears were listening with satisfaction as her staring eyes soaked in the entire scene, gleaming with excitement. Watching the girl struggle, she brought her teeth together on the poor girl. She fought back weakly; the giantess watched as her little arms and her remaining leg flailed and beat against the teeth.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO-!” her screaming was cut off as Claire bit into her, her head caving in and sending blood and brain matter flying everywhere as her skull splintered with a loud “POP”. The splatter was so great that blood and brains coated the inside of Claire’s mouth and the mirror in front of her. Then, nothing remained but silence, and Claire watched intently for any movement, holding her breath and remaining still.  She brought her face merely inches away from the mirror to look more closely and laughed soon after. Her black thong was once again soaking wet. It felt cool against her exposed skin. Turning around, she began walking back to the bedroom as her teeth starting grinding the lifeless body of her meal into a chunky, red paste. The bones cracked and the innards squished and squelched while Claire chewed. Her eyes fluttered at the sweet taste of the girl, and she covered her tongue with it. Just as she was getting used to the taste, her tummy grumbled. She shoveled the mess to the back of her throat with her tongue and greedily gulped down any trace of Anna.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Well, you know what they say: "There's a first time for everything". Three tinies remain, and I'm pretty sure one tiny isn't enough to fill a giantess's belly. But who knows what Claire will do with them? I like variety. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I hope it wasn't too graphic for you. Please feel free to leave me a review, it really helps encourage me to write more. If you give me suggestions to fix or add to the story, I'll totally try to put them in. I love a good challenge. A good rating never hurt either, if you'd like other people to come check out my story too. 

So I just got around to finding this cool thing on this website where you can favorite an author or a story that you enjoy reading, and the site will notify you when a favorite author or favorited stories of yours have any new activity. It will also notify you if an author replies to one of your comments on one of their stories, so authors and readers can interact that way. It's in your account preferences, so of course you have to be a member first. That's pretty cool, I'd say. This may be common knowledge, but whatever, thought I'd share. 

And, Hello, There. by DyingSanity
Author's Notes:

So, Claire is finishing her morning by finishing her remaining tinies, and therefore finishing herself. But, this is the first chapter where we go out into the world and get to see Claire's workplace. Yes, this porno is devloping a story, how nice. Enjoy!

 

Claire grabbed some string from one of the kitchen drawers on her way back to the tupperware that held her little toys. I’m feeling so adventurous today. It’s- Claire realized that her clothes were somewhere other than her body. Shit, that was close. She rushed back to her actual bedroom and dressed herself appropriately.

Walking through the house to the other bedroom, Claire saw the sunrise begin to shimmer through some of the higher windows. Upon entering the room, her phone beeped loudly, causing the girls in the little container to freeze and listen. She picked it up and found that it was a text from Beth. “Where the hell are you?!? We were supposed to come in early this morning!”

“Ah, damn,” Claire muttered, her mind racing. I could probably make it happen in the car. But then it wouldn’t be as good. And I’m already late, so what’s a little more? Her stomach grumbled for a larger breakfast. Without any more thought, she reached into the container and brought out one of the girls with even less care than before, suspending her in the air. Quickly, she retrieved the string from her pocket and tied a knot around the girl’s waist. The little thing yelped from the tightness of the string around her and was starting to become more panicked. Reaching down again, she grabbed the second to last one remaining and tied her to the opposite end of the string than the first, making a sort-of human bola.

Without any hesitation, Claire placed the first girl in her mouth as the others watched in terror. Cat got your tongue? They were frozen in silence. Letting go of the second girl, she screamed as she fell a small bit before being caught by the now, without-slack string, and the girl swung left and right in front of the massive breasts. Claire held the first girl behind her teeth.

“Now, I want you to play with my nipple until I orgasm. If you don’t make me finish, you both die.” Claire watched as both of the faces she could see went pale. And she could tell the girl inside her mouth had heard as well, because she was squirming in a panic. After using her tongue to push the little lump in her mouth, she lightly brought her teeth down on the soft body between them, causing the girl to scream and kick violently. She watched intently as the vibrations from the string travelled down to the girl below. Through the string, the girl could feel and hear everything that was happening in the giant mouth. She tastes so good.

As scared as the girl trapped in the mouth was, the swinging tiny was quick to make an effort to save herself. Swinging forcefully left and right, she kicked off of the gigantic breast on one side of her and jumped for one of the boobs. She barely gripped the skin as she pulled herself to the red, dark center. Hurriedly, the tiny leaped to the nipple and began to touch and lick it as if her life depended on it (pun intended). Oh, goodness. She really knows how to please a nipple. Claire shivered with ecstasy.

The little red organ was obviously enjoying the experience, because it started to enlarge, nearly throwing off the small girl. Barely able to hold on to the now huge nipple, the girl grabbed both sides with her arms and rammed her face into the front of it, licking with as much force as she could muster. Fuck, I’m ready. Claire’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body violently shook as she stood. Her teeth closed slowly on the girl in her mouth without stopping, and her screams could be heard throughout the whole room. The second girl lost her balance when the screams vibrated the string that wrapped around her and fell from the giantess’s breast. The string swung her back, and she hit the side of the other boob, leaving her dazed and hanging between two mountains. The large teeth came together, mangling the screaming girl between them. There was a loud crunch that was followed by squelching sounds, but no more screams. Claire put her hands on either side of her breasts and started to push them together. The poor girl in between them saw and panicked. She desperately tried to grab the skin and climb.

“No! Please! I made you-” her voice was was replaced with a “pop” as the giantess quickly pressed her huge tits together, enveloping the poor thing that was trapped in the middle. Blood sprayed out from between the large blobs of flesh, dotting Claire’s face and stomach, not to mention the greasy stains between her boobs themselves. Strings of blood and guts stuck to both sides as she let her tits fall back into place. All that was left of the tiny was a large red smear on the giantess’s chest.

The only survivor down below watched in horror, her mouth wide open in disbelief. Claire was pleased with her little game of cup-phone. She began to chew the crushed remains of the tiny in her mouth, and swallowed them down in astonishment at how good she felt. She checked the time on her phone.

“Damn, I have to go,” she said as she looked down into the container. The remaining girl gained enough sense to run, but she only made it to the far side of the container, pressing herself up against the wall. The little morsel began screaming uncontrollably as Claire reached down her giant hand. The girl had visibly wet herself. She stood in a small puddle of urine and crumpled down to nothing when she realized that she could do nothing to save herself. This sight, this control, was what Claire lived for. It’s like a drug, and I can’t stop. I won’t stop. She grabbed her and lifted the helpless thing up, defenseless and shaking scared. Although she knew it was over for her, she still screamed for help. Raising her higher, the giantess opened her mouth wide as her snack dangled above it.

Just as she was about to let her fall into the gaping maw, she felt something shift again in her intestines. Oh, you’re in for a surprise.

“It’s your lucky day,” Claire grinned, sliding her pants down. She brought the girl behind her, lowered her thong from its dark crevice, and spread her cheek with her free hand. Hearing the girl scream even louder now, she relished in the feeling of the terrified victim trying to get away from her merciless fingers that were in the process of sealing her fate. Claire relaxed her little brown hole, and pushed the girl inside with her fingers, and pushed her deeper soon after with her middle finger. “Goodbye,” she said as she licked her lips. And, hello, there. I guess I’m getting wet again. I love this feeling. The power is.. it’s.. I’m like a god. No; I am a god.

“I really love using my ass. It’s probably because my ass is amazing. It really is." She reached behind her and grabbed her round booty, squeezing and pulling the cheek. Looking at the time, the reveling woman rushed to collect her things, hurriedly jumping back into her slacks and throwing her shirt on after she pulled up her undies and slipped into her bra. She was jumping around the room putting her little ballet socks on and maneuvering to her next goal. After getting her black flats on, Claire skipped to her bathroom and only slightly fixed her hair with hairspray. She thanked herself for having a short haircut as she exited the bathroom. The panicked woman collected her purse and her keys, then went to the front door, grabbing her black jacket off the rack and sliding into it. Her hand was on the doorknob when she stopped. A look of panic appeared on her face. Claire remembered the bloody mess on her chest that she neglected to clean up.

“Shit, shit, shit,” Claire breathed, opening her jacket and looking at her white shirt. The red stains were starting to bleed through, soaking the fabric slowly. “Oh, dammit!” She took off her jacket and ran to her bedroom where she wiped her chest and replaced her white, button down shirt. Finally, now we’re getting somewhere. Locking her front door behind her, the normal-sized woman ran out in a normal-sized world and jumped into her car, squealing out of the driveway and onto the street.

She checked the time. Damn, I guess I really got carried away. Getting comfortable in her seat, Claire blazed down the road to her workplace. It was only about a half-mile away, but she was really in a hurry today. Normally, she walked. Within the minute, she saw the tall building that read “S.P.R.A.” and pulled into the parking lot. Immediately, she saw that her spot was already filled.

“That fucker!” Claire yelled at the little blue car in her space. She begrudgingly pulled around the parking lot and was forced to park in the only empty space near Lenny’s car. Oh, great. Just great. Sighing heavily, she got out of her car and hurriedly headed for the doors that automatically opened for her. “Why, thank you,” she curtsied. Her phone went off again.

“Seriously Claire!” Beth had sent. After walking down the hall, she burst into the large meeting room. Everything fell silent as everyone watched the girl who had just entered loudly. She could feel all of the eyes on her from all the gazers sitting in the black chairs around a large, long, wooden table. Geez, it’s so quiet. Mr. Fogle, her boss, silently stood at the front of the room next to a projector screen. Apparently, he was giving a presentation. Claire watched as he annoyedly fiddled with the clicker in his hand. Taking her seat next to Beth, she muttered a “sorry” and sat quietly.

Jared Fogle; such an odd man, he seemed like he hardly knew what was happening around him. He was probably in his forties, but it was a mystery because nobody dared ask him. His dark brown hair was only slightly parted in the middle and his face always had stubble. Maybe he just needed to stand closer to his razor. And those eyebrows he had, goodness! Rogaine was probably hiding their secrets deep within those forests.

Beth shook her head in disbelief at Claire, who only smiled.

“What took you so long?” Brad shot. Claire simply looked at the wall as she reclined in her chair.

“Traffic.”

“Don’t you live like a mile away?”

“There was an accident, somebody died.”

“Must’ve been a bunch of somebodies.”

“It was a cluster suicide, really, right in the middle of the road.”

“Oh really?” Brad narrowed his eyes.

“Oh, yeah, really. How do you know where I live, anyway?” Claire stood up out of her chair and raised her arms. “Brad’s a stalker, everybody, did you hear? Watch your back!”  Most of the people in the room were too scared to laugh, but a few managed it. “He’ll stalk you in that stupid, little, blue car of his.”

“I am not a- Oh, shut up!”

“Enough!” Mr. Fogle boomed. The room was now silent as everyone looked to the front. “Let’s get back to this presentation or you’re all fired.” Claire seated herself and began to listen as Mr. Fogle started back on one of his presentations. This one was about cutting costs around the company, but Claire had already stopped listening. She began to whisper to Beth, and the presentation was over before long.

They all funneled out of the room and spread out to go to their respective areas of the large building. Claire walked next to Beth for a bit while they went to their section.

“Okay, so, really. Why were you so late this morning?” Beth had a knowing look.

“I used all five,” Claire grinned at her. And one is still in use. ;)

“Yeah, I figured. Mine were all gone by the end of last night, I just couldn’t wait.”

“Yeah. All of this shrinking stuff is so new. I mean, the agency just opened up about a month ago, right?” Beth nodded. “Kenny must still be trying to figure it all out. You hungry?”

“No, I ate breakfast. Did you not?”

Claire laughed. “Sorta. Hey, do you want to grab a drink later?”

“Yeah, totally, that sounds good. I’ve been dying for some overpriced coffee. I’ll see you later, okay?” Beth headed down the hallway where she did her work. Claire’s version of “drinks” required some ID, but she wouldn’t complain.

“Later,” Claire said, carefully looking her over as she passed by. Claire liked Beth. She also liked Beth, but she LIKED Beth.

 

 

 

End Notes:

More story is on the way! This chapter was only slightly shorter than the others, but not to worry. The next chapter will definitely be story-based and lengthy. I want to develop Beth and Claire's relationship with Beth. Since this was the first plot chapter, I'd really like to know what you think. Leave me a comment telling me how you like (or dislike) where the story is headed and how I can improve the story and my writing.

On a side note, I'd really like to write giantess for a profit. I've been told that my writing isn't quite there yet, so I am, and have been since I started, working hard to get better and better. Your comments and ratings really help me out. Also, if any of you could help me get into the giantess writing business, I would apreciate it. :) cya soon

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5294