- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is extremely graphic and should be approached with caution. Read at your own risk. This story is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is where we start with Claire and her tinies. I like to jump right into the action. More chapters are to come that will reveal the fate of shrunken people as well as develop Claire's story a bit more. This story will be centered around her and how she feels and sees things. 

 

Everyday Interactions

 

Slowly entering her room, she closed the door behind her and got on top of her soft bed. The blue blanket and sheets sank and began to crease as she put her weight on the mattress. I love this part. They’re always so surprised. Claire leaned over to her nightstand and revealed a small plastic container after opening the top drawer. The container had small holes punctured into the lid. What am I feeling today? Such a tough choice, it is. Claire repositioned herself on her bed and sat cross legged. She dragged the container to the spot in front of her, and grinned when her fingers started to pop the lid open. The plastic was so cool and smooth. She had very, very good feelings associated with opening this lid.

The plastic cover snapped open, and Claire’s eyes feasted upon five, young, innocent, naked girls. Only these special girls were not normal height. These three-inch little dolls looked up at the beautiful Claire as she sat and watched them from above. They stared in awe and astonishment as they began asking confused questions to each other, frantically covering their nude bodies. Each of them looked to be in their early twenties. The large woman that sat in front of them moved her arm slowly to her own short hair and combed through it with her fingers, setting a very nice arch of hair that rested above her face. The girls jumped when they sensed movement and watched Claire intently as she brushed her fingers over the very short, soft hairs on the sides of her head. I’ll have to keep shaving the sides and leaving the top long, I love the way it looks. I think it makes me look a little more scary.

“Hello,” Claire said to the small group of girls (pun intended there). None of them responded. How rude. She leaned her face in closer to them. They all began to shout and scream. Every time; I still enjoy it, it never gets old. Claire assumed the most calm face she could, and spoke to them directly. “My name is Claire. I’m so sorry to tell you this, but each one of you has been shrunken. I am part of the SPRA. Judging by the confused looks on your faces, you don’t know what that is. The SPRA is the Shrunken Persons Recovery Association. We specialize in helping victims, such as yourselves, get your normal lives back by returning you to your original size and placing the criminals who did this to you in prison for life.” The girls looked comforted by the way the large woman spoke to them professionally. One of the girls raised her hand. Claire motioned to her. “Yes, you.”

“Who did this to us? And when can you fix this?” the girl shouted from her plastic container. Always the same, they never ask any fun questions. Claire sighed heavily.

“Well,” the woman began, “we are not sure as to who it was that did this to you at the moment. But, I can assure you that our team is working very hard on finding them. To answer your other question, I can fix you right now. The small girls’ faces lit up.

“Why are we in a plastic container? And why are we in your room?” another girl said, a hint of caution in her voice. They all nodded in agreement and waited for an answer. You sure are a curious one, aren’t you?

“This home is property of the SPRA. I do not live here, but I am staying here temporarily for your safety. You see, since my organization has not found the criminal that has done this to you, all of you must remain here with me. It is entirely for your safety, I can assure you. Also, the reason for the plastic container is because it looks very casual. If the same criminal that did this to you somehow found out that you were here, not many people would look in a tupperware container.” The girls looked thoroughly satisfied with her answer. “Are you ready to return to your normal size?” Claire asked them. All of them nodded quickly with a couple even clapping their hands. “Alright, I’ll be taking all of you one at a time to the growing chamber, and from there, after you’ve grown, you can sit in the growing chamber and wait for me to bring your friends inside to be fixed as well. Sound good?” she smiled. Once again, they nodded in unison. “Who’s first?” The curious one from before, a cute little blonde with a ponytail, jumped the highest with outstretched arms. She was so ready to be normal again. I wonder if they’re still scared.

Ever so gently, Claire reached down into the tupperware and plucked the excited blonde from her group. Getting off of the bed, she carried the girl in her soft hand toward the door at the end of her bedroom. The small figure in her closed hand felt so delicate and soft. She could feel the small girl’s tiny features, from her cute feet and long smooth legs, to her perky breasts that poked Claire’s sensitive skin. She’s so warm like a tiny hand warmer. Exiting through the door with the small girl in hand, she closed the wooden door behind her and walked down the hallway, passing through the living room and going to the other side of the house. She entered another bedroom and set the calm hand warmer down on the bed.

“How long will we be staying here?” the girl asked. Claire didn’t respond. “Claire? Where’s the growing chamber?” To the girl’s surprise, the giantess in front of her began to take off her shirt. The girl's voice became confused and a little worried. “Claire, what are you doing? What’s going on? Claire?” she began to say her name louder. Oh my, this one is so annoying. The woman looked down on the loudmouthed tiny, staring at her as she undid her navy polka dot bra. Her beautiful C-Cup Breasts came into full view and the girl fell back on her butt, in shock of how big the boobs were in front of her. Turning away from the tiny, the giantess sensually removed her black slacks, slowly sliding them down her long legs. All that covered the sexy giant's privates was a black lace thong that disappeared into the darkness between her two, round moons that loomed over the tiny person like hot air balloons. Claire spun around and quickly grabbed the girl from the blanket and got up onto the large bed, the girl in her hand screaming all the while. She laid on her back and brought the terrified girl up to her large boob. Dropping her on top of her nipple, the little red organ reacted immediately and erected itself as it raised the girl on top of it. She flailed wildly as she tried to escape this nightmare but Claire pushed the poor girl into her giant, erect nipple. The feeling was incredible. I have to do this foreplay more often, it’s nice. I wonder where she’ll end up. There are so many things I could do to her. I only have five of them this time, though. She could feel each and every tiny movement of the small girl on her sensitive tit. She could have held her there all day. The girl’s screams became muffled when the giantess forcefully pushed her head into the engorged skin, filling her mouth with the taste of her captor. I know exactly what to do with her since she’s a violent one. Those are fun.

Pulling her small slave from her tender nipple that begged for more of the tiny girl, Claire pulled the girl to her mouth. She barely managed a scream before the giant tongue assaulted her entire body, silencing her screams quickly. Saliva and taste buds filled her mouth and coated her naked body with thick slime. The giant enjoyed licking her little captive. The taste was wonderful. Tinies were slightly salty sometimes but always sweet. She retracted her tongue to look at the girl. Her victim began screaming once more, disgusted with the liquid that covered her. Claire pushed the girl toward her mouth and opened wide, and the girl fell in over the giant’s lower lip. Using her tongue, she dragged the screaming girl into her mouth and sealed her lips, encompassing her in darkness. Moving her around like a piece of candy, she made sure to coat the tiny body entirely with her spit. She just loved playing with the girl in her mouth. Her small mouth must feel like a cavern to the blonde.

Claire reached in and pulled the heaving girl from her wet mouth and watched as strands of her saliva stuck to the girl’s slick body. She giggled at the sight. The girl was at it again, screaming her lungs out and crying profusely.

“I know just the spot for you that will keep you quiet!” the giant chimed as she smiled to the girl. This only caused more noise from the blonde. Claire lifted her knees up on either side of her head, and slowly moved the girl down the length of her body. A giant hand swung over the girl and carefully slid the black thong down and over her legs, tossing it aside. The tiny realized what was happening and started thrashing like a rabid animal, but the large, slender fingers that carried her were unphased. She could do nothing to stop Claire from doing what she wanted. The girl was placed on top of the wet lips of a massive abyss that was her tormentor’s vagina. The giant fingers began prodding the blonde toward the opening. The small girl left shimmery, little spots of saliva on the skin beneath her. She was close to slipping into the huge vagina.

“NO! PLEASE! ANYWHERE BUT THERE, DON’T MAKE ME GO IN THERE! PLEASE CLAIRE, PLEASE!!” the girl pleaded.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go in there?” the giantess inquired.

“YES, YES, YES! I’M SO SURE, DON’T PUT ME IN THERE!” the blonde screamed.

“Alright then, I won’t put you in there, but it was your choice.” With that, Claire grabbed the slimy girl and moved her even lower. The girl soon realized her horrible mistake, but it was too late.

“NONONONONONO PLEASE NOOO PLEASE!” she screamed as she desperately looked for something to grab onto, but found nothing but smooth, perfect skin. In an instant, the giantess put her in front of the soft folds of her puckered asshole. It oozed with rundown discharge that came from Claire’s engorged vulva. Small, dark, shaven hairs dotted the area around the brown hole. The creases on it were irregular, and a foul stench emanated from between the two, mountain sized butt cheeks. She was still a good distance from it. To her terror, the giantess reached a hand down and gripped one of her huge cheeks, pulling it aside and widening death valley as light was shed on the monster that wished to devour her. “PLEASE, NO! CLAIRE, I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!” she screamed. Claire simply giggled at her pleas.

“Oh, I know you will. Bye bye, little one.” Claire pushed the slippery tiny between her massive cheeks and onto her hungry orifice. She rubbed the screaming girl’s body all over her butthole to lubricate her fun endeavor. The sense of power she had over this girl gave her goosebumps, and she continued to smear the girl over her brown anus. This is so amazing. I am literally about to put a girl, a girl just like me, inside my asshole. My asshole is bigger than this actual girl. I can’t believe this, I am actually putting a living person inside my ass. I’m in charge. She doesn’t get to say what happens. This feeling was already sending her over the edge. Claire began to push the girl into her butthole headfirst. The terrified, repulsed girl fought for her life to no avail, and put her arms out in front of her to try to stop herself from entering the waste area of this giantess. Her hands and arms slipped inside, flopping around in the gooey warmth of this woman’s rectum. Claire pushed harder, she wanted the girl inside of her. She could barely hear the girl’s screams over the sound of her own moaning now, but she could tell that her noise was silenced once her face was forced into the hole. The girl’s body began to be sucked up by the puckered anus, and it gladly widened and accepted its meal. Her legs kicked violently as Claire put her finger on the tiny's squishy little ass and pushed her deeper inside of her shit-lined colon. Her legs soon disappeared behind the brown hole, and the giantess inserted her finger to push the now quiet blonde deeper into her bowels.

Claire adored the girl’s struggles deep within her, and she bucked her hips as she began to orgasm. She pushed her finger into her ass all the way up to her knuckle, andmoaned furiously as she thrashed around on the bed, arching her back. She could still feel the girl desperately trying to escape her living hell, clawing and kicking the inside of her rectum. She’s probably brown now, smeared with my shit. She is nothing more than actual shit to me now. This, once normal, girl has been reduced to a living log of shit inside of my ass. Oh my god! She’s so insignificant now. After several more minutes of feeling the girl inside of her ass, Claire finally finished her last orgasm for now, covered in sweat. Slowly, she pulled her finger from her asshole, revealing a naked finger with no trace of the poor tiny. She sighed loudly. Still feeling the girl struggle for her life inside of her, Claire drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it! I'll do some different ways of disposing of the tinies in chapters to come. I sure hope Claire doesn't forget about the blonde in there. 

Also, I'd love to hear what you think of the story in the comments. Just drop me one, and let me know if the story is too graphic for you, not graphic enough, what you liked, what you didn't like, or what you'd like to see more of. I'll consider putting your ideas into the story.