Training Day by AnonWriter
Summary:

A girl learns the power of self control and focus. The hard way.


Categories: Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1995 Read: 20068 Published: June 21 2015 Updated: July 01 2015
Story Notes:

Note: I have never done martial arts.

1. Rough Start by AnonWriter

2. Self Control by AnonWriter

3. Stretch by AnonWriter

Rough Start by AnonWriter

Brooke awoke in a painful haze. Her head was face down on the floor, and her head felt terrible. The cold floor was freezing against her naked skin, and her body felt bruised and broken. She opened her hazy eyes, but couldn't focus on the dizzy scene before her.

"What... What happened?" She groaned. 

Trying to get up, she felt a sharp pain as she tried to move her arm - whatever it was, it had hurt. Suddenly, she felt an intense pressure on her back, an incredible feeling of compression as her chest was forced uncomfortably into the floor, 
her pain intensified.

"Come on!" a voice boomed.

The pressure seized, and she suddenly felt two structures press against her sides, as she was forcibly turned over. She squinted as the blinding light of the ceiling burned her eyes.

"When did you get so damn weak?" Suddenly, she felt a more intense pressure on her lungs, her eyes shot open as the air was compressed out of her with a sharp gasp, sending intense pain through her chest.

"Really, we've been sparing for the last three years and now you're gonna get all weak?" The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't figure it out, it was deeper and larger, but feminine, and she couldn't think of anyone she knew like that.
Again, the air was forced out of her and her eyes suddenly came back into a sharp focus. Above her was a massive face, with blue eyes, pinkish lips, and short golden blonde hair, with her bangs covering an aggressive glare. It was Riley, and 
from what she could tell she was wearing her white gi. But... Why was she so big? Suddenly, it all came back to her.

"What are you gonna do when you get all stomped like that? Huh? Get up!" Her hand was covering her, and Brooke felt a massive finger creep up her back and push it upwards. With all her strength, Brooke pushed herself back up on her feet.

"Good." Riley started to get up, her knuckles pushing against blue mat caused it to cave, trying to keep her balance. 

Brooke fell over again as the weight and movement of her friend caused the slippery ground to shake violently.

"Seriously?" Riley scoffed as Brooke forced herself back up again, and was greeted by two strong looking bare feet, her gigantic toes clenched on the mat. "You can't even keep your balance, really?"

"Let's go." Riley jumped and struck a fighting pose, her feet slamming on the floor sent the ground with a rebound that threw Brooke back on the floor with a sharp thud.

"Alright, let's go again." Riley's massive foot lifted, Brooke gasped as the massive leg hovered right above her. "Dodge."

The foot shot down and Brooke yelped as she leaped out of the way only to bounce violently back up as the foot slammed behind her, the wind sending her flying several feet as she slammed back onto the floor.

"I said dodge!" Brooke scrambled back up and jumped backwards as another foot slammed in front of her, causing a large dent, the massive toes settling on the floor with a tight grip.

"Again!" Brooke didn't have any time as Riley shuffled her foot to the side, shoving a massive, powerful, wall against her that snapped her body back with brutal force.
Suddenly Riley lifted her foot as she turned and jumped back up, sending Brooke flying with the same violent force, her back flat to the floor.

Self Control by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

Sorry.

"Alright. Let's do something else." Brooke felt the ground shake as Riley took a step forward, looming above her, her foot raising. Brooke winced, she couldn't dodge this one. Nothing. She opened her eyes and instead of a rocketing sole she saw Riley point her foot towards her. "Let's see what you can do under pressure." Riley slowly lowered her foot down, her looming big toe going right for Brooke's face. Brooke couldn't do anything but stare as the rough mat worn toe game down and forced itself onto her and jam her head sideways as Riley rested her foot on her entire body. "Alright. Get up." 

Brooke forced her head back forward, but she was met with the rough sole of the toe now forcing its rugged strength against her. She tried to grab her hands back up, but her arms were forced down. 

"Fine." The big toe scraped against her face as it moved to the side - making way as her smaller second toe shifted its weight and took its place as the third toe slammed her right arm down. "Other toes now, this should be easier."
It wasn't. Brooke struggled and squirmed but she couldn't do a thing against the overwhelming power of a well trained black belt's foot using its immense strength to weigh a two inch girl onto the floor. Riley and Brooke had trained the exact same amount of time with the exact same master, and were about equal skill level, but this was not an equal situation.

"I'll give you one thing, you sure can take a lot of punishment." Riley relieved her pressure. "But that doesn't mean a thing if you're not going to be able to resist the easy stuff." She lifted her foot and moved slid it out of the way. She bent over and picked the tiny girl up, lifting her and clenching her fist around her. Brooke groaned as her body was tightly compressed from all sides by overwhelming strength, she could barely breathe. "Time for the mental stuff. We've never done this, but as your new master I think you should learn some self control." She got down on the floor and moved Riley in front of her with her palm. "Physical hurts, but you seem to be in control of your head. Let's see if that's true." She lowered a single finger down to Brooke's chest. Brooke was confused as Riley's face grew soft, and she felt Riley's cold pointer finger stroke down her body, down to...

Oh God. Riley's finger touched between her legs, and she felt the rough finger tap against her slit.

"Focus." Riley started stroking against her. Brooke immediately shot her hands to push against the invading finger but had them forced back with the middle finger and thumb. She was helpless.

"Eyes on me. Don't give in." Riley kept stroking, and Brooke started to grow moist.

"Uh huh. Already wet. Focus." Riley ordered. But Brooke couldn't resist a feeling of pleasure as the finger prodded against her. Suddenly the tip started digging into her. A few moments ago she was being pounded ruthlessly beneath her feet, but now Riley was forcing her to enjoy something she knew she shouldn't. Brooke knew if she came Riley would make sure she would regret it.

"Focus. Sheesh." Brooke's face looked dazed. Riley was both content and disappointed, Brooke couldn't even resist her basic instincts. She didn't like her like that, and she wasn't doing this she wanted to, but if she's going to survive she's going to have to focus.

"You know, you haven't talked this entire time. A little shy?" Riley teased. "Come on. Talk."

She never thought of Riley like that. She still didn't think of Riley like that. But she couldn't resist. She wanted her to talk? Brooke tried to move her mouth open but as soon as she did she felt the finger push in deep and instead of a word she gave a loud moan.

"That's not talking. Does that sound like talking? You better not actually like this." Riley couldn't do a thing about how she felt. Riley smiled, as soon as she saw Brooke's little mouth open she gave her finger a quick push and forced another moan. Nothing wrong with a bit of humiliation, right?

"Come on. Stop making all these sounds and talk!" Brooke wanted to scream.

"Riley-" she gasped. "Riley what?" Riley teased.

"Riley stop-" Another moan. "The first two words and you want me to stop? No can do. Can't just run away from the problem and asked it to 'stop'" Riley chuckled, forcing another pant with another push.

Brooke would rather be beaten again then be so humiliated. Her heart began to grow lighter.

"Oh no." She gasped. Her body erupted with vibrations.

"Come on. DON'T." Riley shouted as she felt the tiny body start to convulse.
Brooke's vision went dizzy and she felt like she was about to faint, and just like that, it was over.

Riley shook her head.

"Nope. That's just not gonna do."

Stretch by AnonWriter
Author's Notes:

that's a wrap

Riley bent down and lifted the girl back up onto her palm. She clasped her hands together, sealing her captive in her strong grasp. Brooke was still shaking inside her makeshift cage, the light completely blacked out. Riley took a step, and Brooke's body was roughly tossed around. She moved her way to the front of the training room, and dropped the girl onto the floor at her feet next to a table with a roll of wrapping tape. She picked up the tape and got down to the floor.

"Look up." Riley ordered.

"I'm really disappointed. Really. I thought you could do better." Brooke could barely focus on her chastising voice.

"Honestly. That's embarrassing." She ripped out a long piece of tape. "And you really should know better, this is the basics of self control and you can't even do that." She pulled out her right foot and flexed her sole, and pushed the tiny girl against it with her free hand.

"I'm going to wrap my foot now. But you're getting wrapped with it." Brooke snapped back to attention. "I hope a trip back to my house stuck to my sole, maybe a day even, will make you think a bit." She pushed Brooke up to the top her foot, so that her toes were a nice distance on the top of her body, and started wrapping. When she was done, she gave her toes a nice squeeze. The feeling of Brooke squirming against her foot felt nice, and her warm body felt softer than just walking barefoot. She got up, the intense weight of her body balancing its entire weight on her feet as her toes gripped against the mat - forcing a new level of stress against Brooke's body. How was she not dead? This entire time, after all that, how is she not dead?

Riley took a step, and Brooke's body was suddenly wracked with incredible pain as Riley's arch raised. Suddenly, the entire foot lifted and slowly slammed onto the floor with incredible force, flattening her body as much as it possibly could, yet still keeping painful form. Riley was just walking, but every step she took had a bit of aggressive stomp - it's just how she walked, especially when she was angry. She approached her sneakers, and sat down, flexing her foot out she picked up her sneaker and moved it towards her sole. Her toes gripping the top and giving Brooke an early peek of the musky smell of the shoes of a girl who almost exclusively never wears socks. Brooke was fprced against the sticky surface as she was lead to the front of the shoe, trapped between Riley's rough sole and the moist shoe floor. The air was humid and had a sweaty, musky smell. She wanted to get out. She had to get out. Instead the toes above her forced her down as they got comfortable with their new toy. Riley slammed on her other shoe, and got up, her weight adjusting again on her feet. Riley felt the tiny lump, squirming inside her prison, and gave a few kicks to get her foot settled with her captive.

"Yep. That's gonna teach her." And she began home. Tomorrow she was going to step up the ante, and Brooke had better be ready. It was going to be a while until Brooke could be ready for the world at her size, and she was going to have to work through the pain. Riley was not going to let up. Ever.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5211