Circle of Goddesses by Error
Summary:

A 14-year-old high-schooler is at the mercy of 6 beautiful high-school girls. Will he ever escape?


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes Word count: 19935 Read: 283210 Published: June 17 2015 Updated: July 08 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The original characters are property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Error

2. Chapter 2 by Error

3. Chapter 3 by Error

4. Chapter 4 by Error

5. Chapter 5 by Error

6. Chapter 6 by Error

7. Chapter 7 by Error

8. Chapter 8 by Error

9. Chapter 9 by Error

10. Chapter 10 by Error

11. Chapter 11 by Error

12. Chapter 12 by Error

13. Chapter 13 by Error

14. Chapter 14 by Error

15. Chapter 15 by Error

16. Chapter 16 by Error

17. Chapter 17 by Error

18. Chapter 18 by Error

19. Chapter 19 by Error

20. Chapter 20 by Error

21. Chapter 21 by Error

Chapter 1 by Error
Author's Notes:

This chapter is just an introduction to all the characters. Skip this chapter if you do not wish to know the characters.

I couldn't find out where I was. Everything was so bright and blurred, I walked for a while, but I was stopped by a large object that came down in front of me. Suddenly, several more came down around me. Soon, something fell on me, I felt around to try and identify it. The strange object quickly wrapped around me, and lifted me into the air. Suddenly, I was brought in front of 6 humongous faces.

I couldn't believe my eyes, all 6 faces were of high-school girls. All of them were girls I had a romantic interest in at one point, all of the beaming faces were smiling, talking amongst each other, but they were too loud for me to hear.

I was in the hand of Trinity, a 16-year-old tomboy who switches between boyish clothes and, rarely, slutty clothes. I am ashamed to admit I once had a romantic interest in her. Believe me, this was before I knew how she acted. I wasn't interested in her because of how she dressed or looked, but because of how she had a bit of a soft evil side to her. Something about that was... sexy to me. I never had a chance with her though. She always had boyfriends who could probably kill me if they did so much as breathe near me.

Next to her was Maeghan. Maeghan is a 15-year-old, tall, tomboyish blond with a very playful attitude. Judging by her playfulness, I should've been terrified the moment I saw her when I was in that condition. She beamed down at me, smiling ear-to-ear. Boy, I was terrified, but slightly aroused. Maeghan was a crush the average crush most people have. You sit behind her in science class, dreaming about being her lover, and then being hit with a truck that says "you have no chance" on the front of it.

Next we have Cora. She's a 14-year-old brunette with split relations and admittedly huge breasts. I would sit next to her in class and tease her from time to time. I feel this slowly made her hate me, she made an evil grin down at me, I could not imagine what she wanted to do to me. I couldn't imagine what ANY of these girls wanted with me.

Up next we have Kayla. A 15-year-old, pale red-head with a sense of fashion. She only cares about how she looks and how she feels. She doesn't get many boyfriends, but my best friend asked her out once, and she accepted. I was heartbroken, I was about to ask her out, and my friend stole her from me. I was massively jealous. I looked up at her to see her devious smile, her beautiful, devious smile.

Now we have Haleigh. A 14-year-old, shy, quiet, and short brunette. I think she would do anything to have power over someone shorter than her, and I was that someone. She wasn't much for fashion as she wore the same shoes, socks, and jacket every day. Surprisingly, she doesn't stink though, I guess she kept her clothes clean. When I saw her, she was surprisingly the only one of the girls who wasn't smiling. This was a bit strange, but then again, I've never seen her smile.

Finally we have Elizabeth. A 15-year-old cheerleader with brown hair. I had the same kind of crush on her as with Maeghan. She's a dedicated cheerleader, but a devious person. I've seen her in action. As the cheerleading captain, she would scold the other cheerleaders if they messed up. Boy, she couldn't wait to get her hands on me. Some of the other girls had to slap her hands away.

"Hello, Scott!" Trinity boomed above me.

"Hi!" all the girls rejoiced.

"U-uh, hello? Why am I so small?" I reluctantly asked the 6 goddesses.

"Well, you'll have to tell us lil' Scott. Our guess is as good as yours." Elizabeth answered.

All the girls began discussing amongst themselves various different things. I couldn't understand them, all I could hear was a constant roar of noise, eventually it became so jnbearable that I had to plug my ears. Once the rumble of voices stopped, I felt the hand beneath me shift, and give away. Suddenly I found myself in the hand of Cora, she gripped onto me tightly, smiling at me with a playful smile.

"Okay, each of us gets him for three days. You all can do whatever you want with him, as long as we get him when we're supposed to." Trinity explained to the 6 girls. "Have fun everyone, Cora gets him first."

"Aww, why does Cora get him first?" Elizabeth whined.

"Sorry! It was a random choice." Trinity giggled.

"Well, well, well, looks like I get to have my fun first, little Scott." Cora giggled as she placed me between her breasts. "Let's get going." All of the girls concluded their "meeting" and left. It was a long trip to Cora's house, but once we were there, she pulled me out of her cleavage, and smiled at me.

End Notes:

First up is the beautiful and playful Cora! Stay tuned.

Chapter 2 by Error
Author's Notes:

Cora decides to try out her new "toy."

I thoroughly examined my surroundings. I appeared to be in a bedroom. It was pretty much your average teenage girl bedroom. A few posters of anime here and there, a bed (in case you thought bedrooms didn't have beds, heh), and a few dressers and tables with a mess of objects covering them.

"Like my room, Scott?" Cora asked me.

"Uh, it's nice." I quickly replied. I still didn't have a complete grasp of what was happening here. I didn't even know how this happened at the time. Cora walked me over to the bed and placed me on top of it. The bed looked like large desert from my vantage point, I started to explore this bed-desert, but Cora sat down right in front of me.

"So, Scott, I think we should start this off as a bit of an exercise first," Cora said ominously. "I know you don't get enough exercise. You're always too weak to even carry your textbooks around."

"What kind of exercise?" I shouted, trying to make myself seem loud. Cora picked me up and placed me between her shoes. She was wearing open-toed sandals today, more than likely to ward off the intense summer heat, but failing to do so. Her feet smelled absolutely terrible.

"I want you to climb me," Cora demanded.

"W-what?" I gulped

"You heard me, I said I want you to climb me. To my shoulders to be more specific."

I honestly couldn't believe I was being put through this. First I'm shrunken for an unknown reason, then I'm forcefully made a group of teenager's slaves, pets, toys, or whatever. "This is crazy, I refuse!" I blurted out. Cora frowned and slammed her foot directly in front of me.

"Next time I won't miss," Cora claimed. Spoken like a professional gunner in a western movie. I quicly climbed on top of her huge foot, and started climbing up her legs. This would have been a lot more interesting if this actually WAS my girlfriend, and I was physically active. I do have to admit though, the way she took charge was sort of arousing. Once I got to he knee, I stopped to take my breath, I was barely halfway there, and I was already exhausted.

"Aw, had enough Scott?" Cora snickered.

"Why are you doing this?" I panted. "This is cruel!"

"I'm doing it because it's fun being in control, and it's revenge for all the times you would tease me before class, I hate being the weak one, but now the tables have turned," Cora explained. "Enough rest, get back to climbing." I walked up her plane-sized thigh and began climbing up her waist. It was quite a while before I made it to the breasts. I had a bit of trouble at this point since her breasts had a lot of... "personality," but after maneuvering my way around it, I finally made it to her shoulder. My entire body was exploding with excruciating pain from the immense workout. "Great job, Scott! Now it's time for your prize..." Cora picked me up between her index finger and her thumb, brought me up to her face, and gave me the biggest kiss ever. "Now how was that?"

I didn't respond, I shrugged and tried to hide my immensely red face. That was the first time I've ever been kissed before, I would've never expected it to be like THAT though.

 

 

Cora went to eat dinner, and placed me in one of her dresser drawers. I tried escaping, but immediately dismissed the idea. It's too risky, too dangerous, and what would I do if I escaped? Live in the grass and wait for something to eat me? I sat in silence for roughly an hour before Cora walked back into the room, and locked the door. The drawer opened back up, and she pulled me out. "I'm back my little toy!" I cringed every time she said "toy." I used to be a 4.0 student who kept a clean discipline record, now suddenly I'm a teenage girl's living plaything. I glanced at the clock to see how much longer this day would last. Luckily, it was 7:30pm, the day was nearly over.

"So, what 'fun activity' are you going to put me through now?" I sarcastically asked.

"Well, I just got finished with dinner, and now I think it's time for dessert," she devilishly said as she lifted me up to her face.

"You're going to eat me!?" was all I could say before she tossed me into her open maw, on her soft, warm tounge. The area area around me condensed as she sucked on my sweating, salty body. The wet cave expanded as the tounge beneath me shifted up, slamming me against the top of her mouth. She then proceeded to lick every square inch of my body. I hadn't really had time to realize this, but I was completely naked. I only realized it then with a large tounge licking away at me.

 

 

What felt like hours went by of constant licking and sucking, and the occasional breath to revitalize me. Once she started purposefully giving me oxygen, I knew this had to just be a playful gesture. So I started to enjoy myself inside her mouth. Soon enough, she spat me out and panted "Geez Scott, you're delicious!"

"I have no idea if I should interpret that as a compliment or not," I joked.

"Well, it's time for bed," Cora said. I glanced around the room for the clock and spotted it. 9:00pm. Mother of God this woman seriously just sucked on my tiny, naked body for nearly two straight hours? I dismissed my thoughts as she pulled out a sock and a cottonball, and gave them to me to sleep on. She set up a small bedroom in an empty drawer, and went off to bed.

"I wonder if this is a bad thing or a good thing that's happening to me," I thought to myself. "Cora isn't so bad  I just have to stay off her bad side and I'll be fine. I got comfortable, and soon enough, I drifted off to sleep.

 

End Notes:

Two more days of Cora! This chapter came out quickly since I couldn't fall asleep, and I couldn't stop thinking about this story.

Also, please write some reviews! I love seeing what people have to say about my work. I don't care if you mouth my work off as the biggest piece of garbage in the world, but please at least tell me how I can improve.

Thanks!

Chapter 3 by Error
Author's Notes:

It's a shopping frenzy and a crazy night!

I jolted awake to a ridiculously loud beeping sound. I plugged my ears and waited for it to stop, and once it did I was lifted into the air. "Good morning!" Cora warmly said. "I have to go out and do some shopping with friends. I can't risk leaving you here, my mom may find you so I have to take you with me."

"Okay, then put me in a pocket or something." I calmly said.

"Well, there's a slight problem with that. This skirt doesn't have any pockets, and I can't put you in my mouth, because I may have to talk to my friends."

"Okay" I sighed "Do what you need to"

"Thanks!" she cheerfully said as she placed me in between her breasts.

 

 

The day went by slowly. All I could do is listen to the teenage girls converse outside, and the suttle heartbeat. I tried to listen and see if I could identify the voices outside, but had no luck. All of the girls she was with must have been completely new to me. I sat in silence, trying to not draw the attention of the other girls. I waited for hours, but soon enough, the "walls" around me started to shift. I expected to see a hand come in and pick me up, but instead, I slipped and fell down her shirt, and into her pants. I squirmed around in recoil, but was only faced with the area around me shifting quickly. Eventually, it all stopped and I was pulled out of my "prison" and faced with Cora.

"What are you doing!?"Cora asked, her face bright red. "I had to immediately drop what I was doing and rush to the bathroom."

"S-sorry! You jostled me around a bit a-and I slipped and fell. I swear! Please don't hurt me!" I replied, with my face as red as an apple.

Cora sighed in desperation, and said "well, I don't know where else I can put you. You could put you back in there, but you would have to hold on tight if it starts getting bumpy."

"Fine" I sighed. "Do what you need to."

Cora stared at me for a few seconds, then finally asked: "are you just saying that so you can get clower to my breasts again?"

"W-what? N-no it's not l-like that at all!" I shouted. "You're the one who kept putting me in there!"

"I know, I know!" she giggled as she replaced me inside her cleavage. "Learn to take a joke every once in a while."

After she exited the bathroom, I could hear her return to her friends and apologize for abruptly leaving them, and the day continued. I could tell it's getting late, I started to drift off, and fall asleep.

 

 

I woke up, but everything was pitch-black. I felt around, and reached my sock blanket. I was already in bed. I relaxed, and layed back down. I tried to fall back to sleep, but I quickly realized I had to go to the bathroom. I tried to open the drawer, but had no luck. I searched for any openings or cracks in the drawer. I walked to the back of the drawer to see if I could squeeze through a crack in the back. Luckily enough, there was a small crack down into the bottom drawer. I lept through the crack, and fell into the pile of clothes below. I swam through the pile of clothes until I reached the edge of the drawer. It must have been the luckiest day of my life. The drawer was slightly opened just enough for me to squeeze through.

 

After several attempts, I finally made it through. I looked for any way to climb up to Cora's bed. There wasn't a safe way, but there was a bedsheet hanging over the edge. I hastily made my way over to the bed, and started to climb. It didn't take long, but was exhausting. Maybe it was a good thing Cora made me climb her otherwise this would have been nearly impossible, heh. Once I made it to the top, I was faced with Cora's huge sleeping body. I walked towards her feet. I didn't have a huge foot fetish, but I did find feet arousing. I walked over to her feet. They were wet and smelled amazing. I looked at her building-sized sole, and placed my hands on it. I started to lick the sole, but I remembered my predicament. Getting an erection probably wasn't a good idea. I walked up her legs, and up to her mid-section. She slept so peacefully. There weren't any disturbances, no movements, or any sounds. She was out cold. How in the world would I wake her up? I climbed up onto her hand, and walked up her arm until I reached her shoulder. Her ear was slightly covered by her pillow, so I tried to poke her cheek, pinch her shoulder, but nothing worked. I just resorted to shouting at the top of my lungs. I noticed some movement in her face and body, but she still wasn't awake. I sighed in defeat. Just as I began to walk down her arm, she rolled around. She waas awake! She sat up straight. I couldn't tell if she knew I was on the bed, so I grabbed onto her pants, and held on tight. I assumed she was going to the bathroom. She exited her room, and walked down a hallway, down a set of stairs, and walked into a bathroom. My lucky break! She pulled down her pants, and sat on the toilet. I had to be quick. I crawled out of the pile of clothes, and walked to her foot. I began to punch her foot as fast and as hard as I could. I noticed movement, and she spotted me.

"Scott? Is that you?" Cora asked.

"Yes! Finally!" I cheered. "I've been trying to get your attention for the past 30 minutes."

"Oh, what is it?"

"I uh, need to use it."

"Oh" she cuckled. "I guess I didn't really think about a bathroom situation." Cora finished her business, gave me some time to go, then carried me back to my "bed." "By the way, did you do anything with me while I was asleep?"

"Uh, n-no! I j-just walked up to your head and tried to get your attention." I quickly lied.

"I doubt that, but I'm too tired to deal with that. Good night." she added as she closed the drawer, but left just enough for me to crawl out. I crawled into my make-shift bed, and fell asleep.

End Notes:

The last day with Cora is coming up! Also find out who's up next in the fourth chapter!

Chapter 4 by Error
Author's Notes:

Cora finishes her time with her toy, and the next girl steps up!

I was immediately awakened by Cora openkng the drawer. She immediately lifted me out, and stared at me. "Hello, and good morning my little Scott!" Cora giggled. "So, remember last night you said you "licked" my feet while I was asleep?"

"Y-yes..." I slyly replied.

"Well, how long did you do it?"

"One second..."

"Really? That's it?"

"Yes! I swear!" I fearfully replied

"Well, if you only did it for a second, then there's not much of a punishment I can give you." I sighed in relief. "Except for this," she added as she placed me at the end of the bed, and layed in bed on her stomache. "Massage my feet for me."

"What!?"

"If you love my feet so much, you can repay taking advantage of them by giving them a good massage," she clearly stated. "I'm going to sleep in while you do so."

I climbed onto her colossal sole. It was ridiculously soft. I placed my hands on her sole, and got to work. Cora let out a few moans of pleasure, and fell asleep. I tested to see if she was really asleep. I pinched the middle of her sole, but received no response. I hesitated, but soon started to crazily lick her sole. Her feet still smelled the same as last night. I planted multiple kisses on her sole, and resumed my work.

 

 

It was roughly two hours later before Cora woke up. "Wow Scott, you did a great job!"

"Thanks..." I panted. That experience was exhausting. "What are you going to do with me now?"

"Well, we only have a few hours left." It's 1:00pm, and I'm supposed to hand you over by 6:30pm" she replied. "Hmm, I have an idea." I wondered if I should have regretted asking, but she left the room and came back with a tall glass of water. "How good are you at swimming?" I already saw where this was going.

"You wouldn't," I retorted.

"Oh come on Scott, it might be fun!" Cora giggled as she lifted me into the air and dropped me into the glass of water. I screamed as she lifted the glass towards her lips, and started taking gentle sips. The current was still astoundingly strong. She was just taking soft sips too! She kept drinking and drinking whilst pushing me to my limits. Eventually I lost my will to go on, and got sucked into her cavernous maw once again. She came close to swallowing me, but stopped before she could do so. I was spat back out into the glass. "Man Scott, you're out of shape. I thought you'd have a little more endurance than that."

"God damn it Cora, no more exercises! Please!" I begged.

"Well, fine then. I have a better idea," she said as she placed me in her breasts, and ran outside. I could tell she was going for a jog. Why was she so keen on getting me fit? She was the last person I would expect to want me physically active. I could feel every single little movement she made. I feared another... "accident would happpen, but her bra was a sports bra, so I was a bit more secure. Man, she even has sports bras. She must enjoy being fit. No wonder she's so strong. Every now and then beads of sweat would fall on me, and drown me out. She started to accumulate a smell that masked her lotion scent from earlier this morning. I braced myself for the immensely long journey ahead.

 

 

Her jog continued for roughly a hour and a half before she finally stopped. When Cora stopped she pulled me out to see my limp, sweaty body. "So, how was that?" Cora asked.

"I've had enough Cora... just please stop." I begged with the rest of my energy. "Just take me to get "restationed" to a new girl."

"Oh Scott, I can't do that yet. We still have four hours left. Plus, I still need to jog home," she adde, but this time instead of replacing me in her breasts, she placed me in her mouth. "Sorry, you're just so tasty!" The ride in her mouth was a lot worse than in her breasts. It was tremendously hot, and I always was faced with her tounge which constantly kept licking me. After roughly 30 minutes of torture, my entire world turned sideways, and I was thrown down Cora's throat.

I was swallowed.

This had to be an accident. She wouldn't swallow me! I pounded the walls of her stomache, trying to get her attention. "Cora! Cora I'm in your stomache! You swallowed me!" I received no answer. Sson enough I did hear her talking. I tried to make out what she was saying.

"Oh God, I just swallowed him! I knew I shouldn't have put him in my mouth while running! Oh God, what are the girls going to do to me?" I could tell she was panicked. I pounded against the walls of her stomache furiously. I had no effect. I figured the only ways out were very disgusting. I had the option of being either upchucked or... digested. I attempted to get her attention again, but had no luck. I resorted to my final option. I ran laps around her stomache, trying to stir it up. It was a long and grueling process, but was finally fixed once the acids started to fizz, and finally rise. I was met by the blinding light of the outside world, and soon stopped by a bush. I slammed directly into a branch from the bush, and fell hard on the ground. Cora was gagging and coughing behind me. "Scott?" Cora coughed. "Are you there?"

I jumped up and down frantically waving my arms, and shoutin her name. After a few tries, she finally noticed. "Cora! I'm down here!"

"Oh thank God! I thought you were gone forever! Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

 

 

Back at Cora's house it was a frenzy to get me clean and managed before it was time to hand me over. Cora brought in soaps, cups of water, and small pieces of napkins for towels. "I'm so sorry Scott, I didn't mean to do that." I could tell she was sincerely sorry. "I was running, and tripped and fell over a bump in the sidewalk."

"Cora, it's fine." I replied.

"As long as you're safe," once I finished bathing, Cora picked me up and gave me another huge kiss. "Come on, let's go hand you over to the next girl.

 

 

Cora decided to play it safe and place me in an actual pocket this time. It was much more relaxing and calming than being in someone's mouth or breasts. Cora walked so far I eventually fell asleep inside her pocket. Once I awokened, I was in the palm of Cora's hand, and surrounded by the other 5 girls.

"Well, it's time to choose who's next!" Trinity giggled.

"Is it me? Please be me!" Elizabeth pleaded.

"Calm down Elizabeth, you'll have your turn." Kayla responded.

"Now everyone except cora hold out your hands. I'm going to throw him into the air, and whoever's hands he lands in is his new holder," Trinity explained. "Is everyone ready?"

"Yup!"

I didn't know what to think of this but soon enough, Cora handed me over to Trinity, and I was flung up into the air. I landed hard on someone's hand, I recoiled in shock from the landing.

"And our new holder is Maeghan!" Trinity rejoiced.

"Aww, come on!" Elizabeth pouted.

"Elizabeth you're so impatient. You'll have your go eventually," Haleigh added.

"Aww, look how cute you are!" Maeghan said. "I wish I could keep you forever!"

"One more thing." said Trinity. "I want you to address us as your goddesses. We own you know. You are forever our little pet."

Maeghan pulled back the waistband of her jeans and underwear, and dropped me inside, compressing me against her soft, flat behind. The girls dismissed  and left. I was terrified of the other girls. They all want me to view them as goddesses now. I couldn't imagine the horrors that face me in the future.

End Notes:

Next we have the lovely Maeghan!

Chapter 5 by Error

I could not believe I was stuck in a teenage girl's pants. I felt every single little movement in her legs, soon enough, that feeling would pile up on me immensely. She was sitting down, but where? She couldn't be in a car. If her mom or dad was perfectly fine with dropping her daughter off at a girl's house few a few minutes and picking her back up. Maybe her mother or father was in on this whole ordeal? She was 15, she's too young to drive. I tried to listen in, but heard no conversation and felt no movement. Where the hell was she sitting? My train of thought was soon interrupted by a hand removing me from my prison, and I was soon greeted by Maeghan's adorable face.

"So, hello... uh, what's your name again?" Her cute, soft voice asked.

"Um, S-scott?" I reluctantly replied. In between questions, I examined the area around me, we were still in the same room as before. This was Maeghan's house? I thought this was Trinity's house seeing as she seems to be the head honcho of this whole situation.

"Are you surprised to see us in the same room?" She giggled.

"Kind of, I thought this was Trinity's house," I stated.

She giggled. "No silly! This is my house, I found you right outside on the sidewalk. I picked you up, brought you in, and called the girls."

"You six have absolutely no clue how I shrunk either."

"Not a clue."

"So you decided to turn me into a toy?"

"Sounds about right," she said before briefly inspecting me. "Enough chit-chat, we have some fun to do."

I gulped at the possibilities. She placed me on her bed, and giggled at me. I was puzzled, I tried to identify what she was doing, but it all became clear once she turned around, and began to descend directly on top of me. Her ass planted firmly on me. I tried to escape, but with no prevail. She wiggled her butt around, adding to my already immense pain. I heard her thunderous giggle from above. "Please! Stop this!" I pleaded.

"Let me hear you say it," she demanded.

"What? Say what?" I asked.

"Call me your goddess."

"Okay, fine! You're my goddess!"

"And you will do everything you can to please me."

"What? That's crazy!" I retorted. My complaint only made her angry. She lifted her legs off the ground, putting more weight onto my frail body.

"Say it..." she vehemently demanded.

"I will do everthing I can to please you!" I quickly responded.

"That's better, now let's get back to work," she said. She picked me up and placed me back in the back of her pants, and sat back down. The next few hours were grueling. She would constantly wiggle her butt around and roll me around beneath her cheeks. Once or twice she let out a soft fart which absolutely destroyed my nostrils to the point where I passed out.

 

 

I woke up in the palm of Maeghan's hand. I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer view of my surroundings. Maeghan was smiling above me, but after looking down, I found that she was completely naked. "Hello Scott," she giggled above me. "Do you like what you see?"

"U-uh, Maeghan, I don't like where this is going," I responded.

"But I like where you're going," she devilishly stated as she immediately thrusted me into her butt. She let out a roar of pleasure. I tried to squirm free, but only made my predicament worse and made her pleasured even more. After a few seconds, she pulled me out and brought me up to her face. "I forgot, I need to lube you up." She immediately began to lick me violently, covering me in as much spit as possible.

"Maeghan, please stop!" I said in between licks.

"Not a chance, you swore to please me, and you're going to do so!" Maeghan demanded as she thrusted me back into her awaiting anus. Her massive fingers were too strong to fight, so I gave in. Soon enough, she let go of me, leaving me inside her butt. The entire area was covered with saliva, and soon I felt the walls around me shifting, she was putting some pants back on. Eventually, she crawled back into bed, and fell asleep. I did the same after several minutes.

End Notes:

I'm sorry for this chapter being a bit late. The power randomly went out at my house and didn't come back on until 12 hours later. I'll try to keep these updates daily. This chapter was a bit rushed, so please don't mind the lack of content and length.

You guys wanted some butt, so here is the butt, and there shall be more in the future... :)

Chapter 6 by Error
Author's Notes:

On with the second day with Maeghan! It's time for school!

I woke up in pain. My back was aching and my head was pounding. Sleeping inside someone's asshole isn't exactly the most ideal sleeping location. Minutes after I woke up, the walls around me condensed, and flung me out of my prison. I found myself in the hands of Maeghan once again. It was very early morning, in fact it was very early. The clock behind Maeghan read 6:30pm. I tried to get a better grasp of the situation, but I was soon descended downwards until everything was white.

"Time for school..." I heard Maeghan chuckle above me. Just as I looked up, I saw a gigantic foot descending towards me, and fast. I quickly ran towards the centre of what I assumed to be a sock, hoping to be saved by the arch of her sole. Luckily enough, she wasn't flat-footed, so I fit pefectly. Her sole was war and comforting, however the smell of her socks were not as pleasant. "I know you stare at my feet in science class, so it's time you got closer to them you little freak!" "Freak." This was coming from the same woman who stripped naked, lubed me, and shoved me up her ass last night.

I tried to respond, but I was only muffled by her sole. The sock soon shifted, and darkened. By the intense addition to the already overwhelming stench, I could tell she was putting her shoes on. The area around me began to quickly rock back and forth until it turned into an upward and downward motion before finally ending. A large roar of noise was coming from outside the shoe, but was way too muffled to hear. I could only assume we were on the bus to school. I relaxed, and examined the situation I was in. A guy stuck in a girl he's had a crush on for quite a while, has a foot fetish, and is trapped in said girl's shoe. I hesitated at first, dreading over a possible punishment, but after some careful consideration I decided to take it slow. I planted a few gentle kisses on her sole, and soon I began to slowly lick her sole.

 

 

Several hours went by, and I was still trapped in her shoe. I kept worshipping her sole until eventually I felt the shoe shift rapidly, and the words "GYM class is now in session!" Being shouted several times outside my prison. I prayed for a simple gym day, but got quite the opposite. The first exercise was a 1-mile run, which already made her feet stink and sweat more than I could handle.The next few exercises were too muffled to hear announced, but had very little movement. The next exercises were a few leg warm-ups, which made me nauseous beyond comprehension. I eventually passed out from the immense workouts and horrible, putrid stench.

 

 

Once gym ended it was time for lunch. I ran to the lunch table, and found the girls sitting atbthe same table. I quickly ran over and joined them.

"So, Cora, how did you enjoy having a 3 day slave?" Trinity asked.

"Oh, uh, I didn't really treat him like a slave," Cora replied.

"You see Cora, that's where you go wrong. You need to be a bit meaner than that sometimes," Kayla stated.

"What about you, Maeghan?" Trinity asked.

"I had some... "fun" with him last night," I giggled. "He's in my shoe right now, and he's been in there all day!"

"Is he okay? Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Haleigh asked with a worried expression.

"It's fine, I can feel him squirm beneath my sole from time-to-time," I blushed at the power I had over Scott.

"Who gets him next Trinity?" Elizabeth interrupted.

"My God Elizabeth, you'll get your turn soon! I haven't seen you this impatient since tryouts," Trinity replied, becomimg frustrated with Elizabeth. "Remember, Maeghan, we need him back by 6:30 tomorrow evening."

"I know," I confirmed. We all finished our lunches, soon after the bell for the next class rang. I went to my locker, grabbed my books, and walked to class. It would be hard for anyone to believe I had an inch-tall student in my sock, and he was all mine to control.

 

 

I woke up where I was before, inside my goddess's sock. I could tell it was in the middle of class since I could only hear one muffled voice outside. My shoe was constantly bobbing up and down. I instantly remembered that Maeghan would always wiggle her feet during class. I don't exactly know why, but it was so damn arousing when she did. Just the memories were starting to bring back the erection from earlier when I was worshipping her soles. I took my mind off of Maeghan's feet to trh and pinpoint which class we were in. I wiggled my way to the side of Maeghan's shoe, and pressed my ear up against the in-sole of her shoe, and listened. I could hear what soundied like a lecture about nuclear fusion and  super novas. Science class. This was the only class I had with Maeghan, so I listened carefully for a role call. Eventually the teacher did call a roll call, but I did not hear my name at all. This was odd, I'm one of her favourite students, she wouldn't forget me. So why did she not call my name? I shook the thought as we began to move once again. It was the final period of the day. Mid-way through class, I heard Maeghan ask if she could go to the bathroom. The world around me rocked until the shoe was removed along with the sock. I found myself in Maeghan's massive lap. We were in a bathroom stall, luckily enough Maeghan didn't have her pants off, just her shoe. Her leg bent around and upwards until it was in her lap. She picked me up, and pinned me to the sole of her foot. I squirmed for freedom,  but only pleased her with my ticklish attempts. She started to roll me up and down her sole, tickling her even more to the point where she couldn't hold back a laugh.

Someone entered the bathroom, and I was immediately plunged back into my sock prison. The world around me shook, and we were back in class. The day resumed normally, and Maeghan returned home. Not a lot happened once Maeghan got home. In fact, I actually stayed in her sock for the majority of the day. I assumed the entire day was going to be spent in her sphincter, but apparently not. Once nighttime rolled around, I was pulled out of my sock, and placed in her soft pair of pajama pants. I wasn't IN her butt this time, but I was still between her cheeks. I quickly became acustomed to my new bed, and quickly fell asleep.

End Notes:

The final day with Maeghan is next!

Chapter 7 by Error
Author's Notes:

Maeghan finishes her time with Scott!

I woke up enveloped in warmth. I was in Maeghan's fist. Her huge fingers were gripping tightly against me. I heard some conversation going on outside her first. I believe she was talking to her mom. The conversation was uninteresting to me, just a regular mother-daughter conversation. I squirmed around, trying to escape my prison, but after doing so, the fist tightened. Once the conversation ended, I heard the door shut, and I was brought up to her face. 

"Sorry about that," she said. "My mom came in, and I couldn't let her see you. Well, time for school."

 

 

The day was similar to yesterday. I spent the entire day in her sock, worshipping her sole. Once school ended, the day drastically changed. I was pulled out of her sock, and put back into her pants. She crawled back into bed. Several minutes went by before she fell asleep. It was the middle of tue day! Why was she going to sleep? It was at least 3:00pm. After an hour or so, she woke up. The world around me shifted. I slipped and fell down her pants leg. I tried to grap onto something, but all I could manage to grab was a loose thread on the inside of her pants. The immense pain of rope-burn was too much to bear. I eventually slipped and fell down onto the floor. The pain was immense from hitting the hardwood  I eventually mustered the strength to stqnd up. I examined my location. I was in a hallway of Maeghan's house. I saw the door down the hall open. Maeghan walked out after I heard a huge roar of noise. I assumed she went to the bathroom. She turned and started walking towards me quickly. Her large foot loomed over me, and came down directly on top of me. Unlike yesterday, her feet were insanely cold. The pain from being stepped on was more than I could take. As the foot lifted off of me, creating more pressure, I caught a glimpse of Maeghan's face. She seemed worried. She noticed that I was missing. She entered her room, scanning the floor thoroughly. I tried to call out for her, but mothing came out.

Moments later, the ground began shaking. Something was coming. I turned and saw Maeghan's mother heading straight towards me. She was carring a mountain of clothes directly in front of her face. Her bare feet were heading straight for me. I tried to scream out for help, but had no luck. I awaited my impending doom, but to my luck, Maeghan came out of her room, and spotted me. Maeghan's mom lowered her foot at least a centimeter above me before Maeghan took action.

"Mom, stop!" Maeghan shouted.

"What is it dear?" Her mom asked.

"I-I, uh, I dropped a contact," clever girl.

"Oh! I'm sorry, dear!" her mother responded as she took her foot off of me. Maeghan swooped me up, thanked her mom, and ran into her room.

"Thank God, that was close," she sighed. "It's almost time for the girls to come and get you." I let out a roar of pain from several bones broken in my body. "Oh gosh, did she actually step on you?"

"N-no, y-you did..." I replied. "I fell o-out of your pants, and got trampled by you.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Maeghan placed me on her bed, and ran to get some medicine. She grabbed some disinfectant and a piece of toilet paper, and rapped me in it. "Due to your small size, you should heal pretty quickly."

"I hope the girl who gets you doesn't mind you being slightly... crippled," she joked, trying to lighten the mood. Soon after, the doorbell rang, and Maeghan took me with her to answer it, all of the girls flooded through the door, peeking at me as they all went into Maeghan's room.

"What's wrong with him?" Trinity asked.

"I sorta... stepped on him," Maeghan replied. "It was an accident though! I swear!"

"Is he going to be okay?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm pretty sure he is," Maeghan responded. "Wow, Elizabeth that's the first thing I've heard you say so far other than "When do I get him?""

"Do I get him now?" Elizabeth quickly responded.

You'll just have to see. Since he is injured, we cannot toss him up into the air. Instead, we're going to flip a coin between Kayla and Haleigh. If Haleigh wins then she gets him. If not, then we do another coinflip with Kayla and Elizabeth. I'll stay out of this one." Trinity explained. "Kayla wins the first toss. Kayla won the second one too! Must he your lucky day!" Trinity placed me in Kayla's warm, but ferociously positioned hands. She looked down at me like a tiger about to consume it's prey.

"Concluded. See you all on Thursday."

I left in Kayla's purse. Most of the belongings in her purse were sticks of lipstick, a brush, make-up, most of the stuff you'd find in a female teenager's purse. Once she pulled me out, I saw we were in a new room. She smiled an evil grin at me, and said these foreboding words: "It's time to worship your new goddess, my little slave." She said as she placed me on her bed.

Chapter 8 by Error
Author's Notes:

Next up, Kayla.

Kayla loomed over me, thinking of the possibilities. Her devilish smile beamed down at me. Soon she layed down on the bed, placing her feet near me.

"Massage my heels," she demanded. My body still ached quite a lot, but as Maeghan said my body should heal much much faster than a person at normal size. I walked over to her gorgeous heel. I could tell that she kept every single aspect of her hody in great condition. Her heel was soft, and silky smooth. I placed both hands on her heel, and began to rub. She let out several moans of pleasure, and smiled at me. "You're a damn good massager, but let's move on to something else." Kayla purred as she stood up in front of me. "How about we play a game? If you win then you get to do one thing, and it can be anything. If I win, then I'm going to... "relocate you."

"I don't have much of a choice do I?" I asked.

"Nope, now let me explain how this game works. I'm going to hide this quarter somewhere on my body. If you find it before time runs out, then you win!" Kayla explained.

"What did you mean by "relocate me?" I questioned whilst turning away so she could place the coin.

"You'll just have to see. It's a surprise," she responded as she layed down on the bed. She placed me on her stomache, and set a timer on her watch. "You have 3 minutes. Go!"

"3 minutes!?" I exclaimed.

"Yep, better get to it."

I quickly began searching. I crawled up to her chest, examined her cleavage, hut found nothing. I figured she woild pull some kind of magic coin-trick BS with me, so I checked her ear. No luck. I quickly ran down her stomache and checked her pockets, feet, and even armpits. Nothing. I had nowhere else to look, so I turned to my final option. Her... "land down under," to put it gently. I walked up to her pants seam, and turned to her.

"One minute left," she giggled. I sighed in response, I dived into her skinny jeans, and soon into her underwear. She was monstrously giggling outside. I searched the entirety of her pants, but found nothing. "30 seconds." I sighed, covered my eyes, and reached into her pussy. She jolted quickly, and moaned seconds later. Unfortunately, I found nothing. I quickly climbed out of her pants, and started to frantically search, but as soon as I began, she stopped me. "Time's up," she said as she wrapped her fingers around me. "I want to try a little... experiment with you." Kayla laughed as she walked out of her room with me.

She walked down the hallway into a different room. It seemed to be another bedroom. She sneakily walked around until she reached a dresser. There was a room connected to the bedroom we were in, presumably a bathroom. There was a loud roar of running water and steam erupting from the room. Kayla opened up the drawer, and pulled out a pair of panties. I gulped. She dropped me inside the panties, and neatly placed me back in the drawer. I tried to escape, but I was achjng so much from Kayla's game and massaging her feet. Soon the drawer open, and, who I assumed was Kayla's mom was standing there, completely naked. By God she was absolutely gorgeous. She had stunning curves, huge breasts, and distinguishing features. I only managed to catch a glimpse of her, but soon enough, she lifted the panties into the air, and put the on, with me in them. I screamed for her to notice, but had no luck. I was soon placed directly up against her pussy. She kept it well managed as well. I see where Kayla gets her fashionista attitude from.

I was stuck in her pants for the rest of the day. What absolutely killed me was when she crossed her legs. She would not only crush me, but almost completely crammed me into her swelteringly warm pussy. I gave up on trying to get Kayla's mom to notice me. Her pants and underwear were way too tight to escape from, so I made myself comfortabl3, as I do in most of my situations. If you're stuck with something, then try and make it enjoyable. Being trapped in a woman's nether regions isn't THAT bad.

 

 

Soon enough, it was time for bed. I could tell that my new captor had sime suspicions about what was going on in her junk, but never payed it any mind. She would constantly adjust herself, and scratch the outside of the underwear. After several minutes of gathering myself, I dozed off to sleep.

End Notes:

Here is the highly demanded MILF action you all have been demanding! There is more to come!

Chapter 9 by Error
Author's Notes:

Kayla's mom is completely unaware of the tiny man in her pants. Will she ever find out?

I woke up with the world shifting around me. Kayla's mom was waking up. She stirred around for a bit, and the walls around me stretched and bent around me. I was soon met by an immediate descent. I was still in her panties, but was on the ground. She was changing clothes. I looked up at her, and saw her looking directly at me. Her gigantic hand reached down and picked me up.

"What kind of bug are you...?" She asked. "I can't find my glasses. So you think you can get away with staying in my panties? Bugs like that get punished. She placed me on the floor, and lifted her foot over me.

Ugh, I may as well be a bug," I muttered as I began to sprint away from her amazingly large foot. I managed to avoid footfall after footfall until I begame exhausted. When her next footfall descended on me, it stopped a, inch above me.

"Actually, I have a better idea..." she sneered. She picked me up, and layed in bed. She was completely naked. Much to my surprise, she began to spread her legs.

"Oh, God," I thought. She immediately shoved me deep into her cavernous vagina. Her soft moans of pleasure echoed throughout the walls of her pussy. I tried to escape, but the walls closed in on me before I could even move. I went from a toy to a buttplug. From a buttplug to a slave. Finally from a slave to a sex slave. Is this heaven or hell? I am at the mercy of a multitude of beautiful women, but they are doing terrible things to me! I have absolutely no idea what to think about this.

 

 

Kayla's mom took her merry time getting dressed, knowing there was a "bug" in her vagina. She went out on a shopping spree. Ever step she took grinded me against the opposite wall. One thing I've noticed through all of this is that everything seems to go my way to an extent. If I need something to happen in order for me to make life easier with the girls it happens, but any attempts to stop what the girls do to me is a waste of energy. Another thing is why has no one noticed I'm missing yet? My parents would be absolutely heartbroken if I went missing. Nothing made sense. I would just have to ride it out.

Every chance Kayla's mom got, she crossed her legs. This absolutely hurt like Hell. Once or twice some juices would hit me like a monsoon. I tried ky hardest not to consume any. I could tell she had trouble pretending I wasn't in her pussy. She would constantly walk to a private area, let all of her pleasure out, and continue her day.

 

 

After six horrific hours, I was finally pulled out of her pussy. She pulled me out into what looked like a window.

"Since you survived and pleased me throughout the day, I will let you live. She safely dropped me into a flower pot outside. After an hour or so, Kayla came out and looked for me. I frantically waved my arms until she found me.

"How did you find me?" I questioned.

"My mom always drops bugs out here if she decides to let them live. I knew she would mistake you for a bug, but the chance of her letting you live was risky," she said as she held up a pair of glasses.

"Y-you diabolical sonofa-" she interrupted me as she lifted her hand up, threatening to squish me.

"What wers you going to say?" Kayla asked.

"U-uh, n-n-nothing?" I gulped.

"That's what I thought. Now I need to go eat dinner, then I'm heading off to bed early. Tomorrow is when the real fun starts," she giggled. I gulped at my future torture. I was placed in between her adequately sized breasts, probably c-cup. I stayed in her breasts all day, even when she went to bed. I dozed off to sleep without any thoughts about the day. I decided to put it all behind me.

End Notes:

Again, sorry for all the short chapters. Making long chapters isn't something I'm the best at doing.

Chapter 10 by Error
Author's Notes:

Kayla puts her slave to work, and the next girl steps up.

The morning was absolutely grueling. Kayla made me do absolutely everything for her. She woke up extra early just so she could make me massage her feet, then she made me paint both of her nails, toes and fingers, which had to be one of the hardest things I've had to do. Once she was satisfyed with my work, she pulled back the waistband in the front of her skirt, and dropped me inside.

"Please me in there, it's time for school," she said.

I didn't really know how I should "please" her from in here. I couldn't do much, so I massaged her crotch. She really enjoyed this, she loosened up, and relaxed. I knew that if I resisted, to do anything, she would heavily punish me. I massaged until I grew tired, but I would resume a minute or so later.

 

 

The sprawled on a lot longer than I thought it would. Once Kayla got home she immediately pulled me out, and set me on her bed. Once she did this, she slowly took off all of her clothes until she was butt-naked. She lept up onto the bed and landed on top of me. Her massive mid-section looming over me. I began to run, but I was soon stopped when she began to descend onto me. She made grinding movements once she placed her body on me. I tried to flee, but I was completely immobile. Once she had enough grinding, she sat up straight with her legs folded. She dropped me in the centre of her legs, and began to bind her legs around me like a snake. Once she had a firm hold of me in between her legs, she began to roll me up and down her thighs. I eventually became very nauseous, and blacked out.

 

 

I woke up in the palm of her hand. She had some sort of capsule in her other hand. It was just big enough for me to fit in, which is exactly what she did. She placed me in this capsule, and started moving me down. I immediately realized what was happening, and screamed for mercy. Sheninserted the capsule into her pussy, and squeezed her legs together. I tried to resist, but only bruised myself in the process. Soon everything stopped, and I was pulled out. There was a knocking at her bedroom door.

"Kayla, sweetie? What are you doing in there?" Kayla's mom asked.

"U-uh, nothing, j-just changing into more comfortable clothes," Kayla responded. She placed me on her nightstand, and put on some clothes. She walked out of her room for a while, and came back. When she came back, she pulled me out of the capsule, and placed me in the palm of her hand. "I lost track of time, I need to get to Maeghan's house in a few minutes. I need to clean you up and fast."

Kayla washed me off in a bathroom, gave me a chance to do mybusiness, and took meto Maeghan's house, once we were there, I was faced with the girls again.

"Well, Scott you've survived the first three goddesses," Trinity stated. "Now it's time to wrap things up. Since you are halfway done, I figured we'd do something special." I gulped. I was already terrified of these girls. "Haleigh and Elizabeth are going to fight over you."

"W-what!?" I exclaimed.

"You heard me. They're going to fight over you." Trinity made clear. "You're going to be placed in the centre of the room, and they're going to kiss you. The goddess to hold a kiss for 30 seconds wins." This didn't seem too bad. Having two girls fight each other over you, and they try to kiss you as well. Once Maeghan started the game, Elizabeth made a lightning fast dash towards me, scooped me up, and started kissing. Haleigh snuck up behind her qnd tackled her at the last second. I was sent flying and lqnded on Elizabeth's ass. She rolled over, pinning me between her cheeks while she pushed Haleigh off. Unfortunately Haleigh pulled her off of me, and grabbed me. She started her kiss, and sucessfully managed to make it before Elizabeth could get up. Elizabeth cursed her loss, and Haleigh won. Haleigh slipped off her horrendously smelly shoe, tossed me in, and put her shoe back on. The girls concluded, and left. Haleigh walked home with her new trophy and in-sole.

End Notes:

Next up: Haleigh.

Chapter 11 by Error
Author's Notes:

Next we have the quiet Haleigh.

Haleigh pulled me out of her shoe and placed me on the ground. I looked up at her, for the first time I've seen a blank expression on one of these girls after taking me home. Her large socked feet were in front of me, she said something soft and quietly.

"I heard you have a foot fetish," she muttered. I blushed. "Well, do you like my feet?" Haleigh asked. My face turned red as I grew more embarassed by the question. She moved her foot gently towards me. Her pillowy sock covered her feet, but also reeked of sweat. I doubt she ever changes socks on a regular basis. She wears the same stuff nearly every day. I couldn't help but climb on top of her foot. I looked up to see her slightly smiling. "You seem pretty brave to do this. Are you not afraid of me?" Haleigh questioned.

"You don't know what I've been through," I sighed.

"Cora told me that she made you do all sorts of stuff with her, such as climbing her, massaging her feet, and being trapped in her breasts. Maeghan apparently used you as a buttplug and an in-sole during school. Kayla also used you as a slave to do her minor tasks and apparently put you in her own mother's pair of pants," she gave every last detail.

"You're one good listener," I complimented.

"Scott, tell me, do you enjoy any aspects of this?" Haleigh asked.

"I'm not entirely sure yet... being the toy of several girls soujds pretty interesting, especially if you're romanticaly inter--" I quickly shut my mouth.

"What? Were you going to say romantic interested?" Haleigh layed down on her stomache in the floor. "Do you have a crush on us?"

"U-uh, no? I m-mean! N-not all of you," my head may as well have been an apple.

"Am I one of those girls?"

I hung my head and crossed my arms. "...maybe."

"Scott, this is why you upset girls or get in trouble with them. You try to hide feelings with other girls by acting the exact opposite of how you feel inside. If you love me, then show your affection," she said ss she layed her hand down on the ground, palm-up. I climbed into her giant hand, and she lifted me right up to her face. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips. I tried to kiss back, but the kiss ended up being a sloppy and big french kiss. Her thin lips were still big enough to cover my entire body. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" She placed me on the ground and stood back up. "Well then, Scott, I have one more question."

"U-uh, w-what?" I was still in a bit of a trance from how amazing that kiss was.

"Do you want to test the boundaries a bit more and sleep in my bed with me, or do you want to sleep in my dresser?" Haleigh asked.

"If I slept with you, I could get crushed!" I responded.

"Scott, you're the shortest kid in our high school at a whopping 5 feet tall, at least, before you shrunk. Most of the girls there would probably get you in a chokehold in bed," she added. I couldn't argue with that.

"Fine, I'll sleep with you," I resonded.

"Good choice," she said as she scooped me up and placed me in bed. She went over to her dresser, changed clothes, and crawled into bed with me. She planted a light kiss on my body. "Good night," she said as she drifted off to sleep. I couldn't believe what just happened. One of my "goddesses" just gave me some solid advice, practically just became my girlfriend, and kissed me on the mouth, or entire body, all in a matter of minutes. All I could think of to respond to all of this was, "Damn, what the Hell is happening to me?" I shook off my thoughts as Haleigh began to snore. Soon enough, I fell asleep as well.

End Notes:

I figured a little break from all of the violent actions was needed, so Haleigh was put in at number 4. Stay tuned to see how our love birds spend their three days together!

Chapter 12 by Error
Author's Notes:

A lot happens in this chapter!

I was laying down on my back. My vision was blurry beyond comprehension. I tried to stand up, but could only roll over on my hands and knees. I felt around, trying to identify my surroundings. The ground beneath me was silky and soft. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times. I looked up to see all of the girls standing before me. All of them were there... except for Haleigh. This was odd. It was the only time I saw one specific girl missing. I examined myself over, I was even smaller than before! The girls that were present all sneered down at me, I was in the hand of Trinity. She lifted me up from waist-level to face-level. I was startled by her planet-sized face. I had to be a nanometer tall. Trinity spoke, absolutely decimating my eardrums.

"Say it, Scott," Trinity demanded.

"W-what? I don't know what you're talking about!" I exclaimed. "And please talk more quietly!" I highly doubted they heard me.

"Tell us the truth!" Maeghan commanded me.

"What truth?" I asked. "I have no idea what you want!"

"Well, he's resisting. Trinity, go ahead," Elizabeth said. I turned around to see Trinity lick her lips, and open her mouth. She tossed me into her gaping maw. I sat on her football field of a tounge. She slammed me up against the top of her mouth and took in the taste of my tiny flailing body. I quickly noticed... I couldn't feel anything at all. The warmth and discomfort of her mouth were not responding with me. Soon I was pushed towards the back of her mouth. I screamed as I resisted being swallowed, but my miniscule body could not fight the force of Trinity's tounge. As I plummeted down Trinity's huge esophagus, my entire life flashed before my eyes. I saw all of the times I've interracted with these girls. I cringed at the thought of all the times I made the girls angry, but I actually... smiled when I saw my memories of Haleigh. I saw the one time I teased her in English class, and laughed at the memory. As I grew closer to Trinity's stomache, I braced myself for impact. I couldn't get out of her like how I did with Cora. I'm way too small.

As I landed, my body jolted. I was sitting up on a soft, pillowy surface, except this time, everything seemed... real. It was all a nightmare. Was it prophetic? Educational? Emotional? This was beyond me. I couldn't go back to sleep after experiencing that. I rolled over to see Haleigh's huge, slumbering body. I could not fall back to sleep for the life of me, so I decided to explore. I haven't been given much freedom was an inch tall boy, so I roamed across the bed at my own leisure. I couldn't help but stop at Haleigh's feet. She still had her socks on. Damn, I wanted to... "borrow" her feet for a second, but couldn't get to them. I tried pulling off her huge socks, but only got so far before tiring. I had an idea. I started to tickle her ankle, to see if she would scratch it with her feet, and possibly take off her sock. This somewhat worked, as she exposed her heel and some of her sole. I took what I could get and started kissing and licking her feet. Her soles were so soft and warm. She did have some pretty nice feet. I worshipped her feet for quite a while before I grew tired, and my tounge became dry. I walked up her legs until I reached her butt. This woman was as flat as a piece of plywood. Flat chest, flat butt, flat soles, flat personality. If she was any flatter she'd be a piece of paper. Yet, her ass was absolutely enormous.

I took a step forward, but realized she was rolling over, and her butt was descending right on top of me. I started to run, but stopped and said to myself, "it's the girl of my dreams' gigantic butt, I should be running TO it!" So I did. Hee ass landed directly and firmly onto me. It was incredibly warm and firm. I could barely move, and she wiggled her butt in her sleep slightly. I remembered what Haleigh asked me. "Do you enjoy your situation?" I could make it into something fun if I was in control, but no, I'm stuck being a toy. I was enjoying myself as I explored Haleigh's body. I had my fun at her feet and butt, so I moved up to her face. She rolled over so she was facing me. Haleigh was still asleep, but her huge face layed before me. Even while she slept she had her signature blank expression. As I saw this detail, I noticed how much me and Haleigh have in common. She sees the ignorance of most people in the world, and ignores them like me. We're both introverted, we care very little about what most people think about us. Perhaps she is the girl I should be with. Yet, here she was. Thousands of times bigger than me. I sighed at how things are, and soon enough the sun started to shine in through the window. After 30 minutes or so, she woke up.

"Good morning, Scott," she yawned.

"Good morning to you too," I replied. She focused her eyes on me a bitl

"You don't seem that groggy. How long have you been awake?" Haleigh asked.

"U-uh, a few minutes?" I lied. I was awake for at least 3 hours. She sighed and saw the sock slightly pulled off of her foot.

"You never answered my question," she said.

"What question?" she lifted her feet up and put them in front of me. She quickly took off her socks. Her soles were absolutely amazing.

"Do you like my feet?"

I blushed, and nodded.

"Well, then have your fun," she said as she rolled her sole on her side, giving me easier access. I ran over to her sole, and began to worship it. She giggled as I did so. I must have droned on for at least an hour, because soon enough Haleigh stopped me. "I have to get ready for school. You can continue your fun in here," she said as she dropped me into her sock, and put it back on. I was pressed up against the warmth of her sole for the entirety of the day. I kissed, licked, and massaged her sole for the entire school day. Even during gym, I stayed strong and kissed her sole. I think it's safe to say I have gone from having a "soft love for feet" to "full-on foot fetish."

 

 

The day droned on until Haleigh pulled her foot out of her sock and, eventualy, me. Ahe smiled at me, and gave me a huge kiss. "You really love feet, don't you?"

"I-it's kind of embarassing," I blushed.

"I don't care if you love my feet. In fact, I find it cute," she replied. "Remember what I said. Anyway, I'm going to take a shower, and it smells like you could use one," she said as she grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom with me. She plugged up the sink, and slightly filled it up. She grabbed a small piece of toilet paper and placed it on the edge of the sink for a towel. Once she gave me all of my necessities, she began to slowly strip down naked. She turned on the shower (that's not the only thing she turned on, heh) and began to bathe. I was a bit distracted, so I began to bathe myself. Once we were both bathed, she dressed, and brought me back into her room. "Now, isn't that better?" Haleigh asked.

Haleigh and I got to know each other some more, and we kissed a few more times, then it was off to bed. I went to sleep without any thoughts.

 

 

I woke up to a slight fumbling noise. The window to Haleigh's room opened, and a figure crawled in. I huddled back up against Haleigh, trying to get her attention, but failed. The figure walked over to me, swopped me up, and jumped out the window. This micro-thief pulled back the waistband of her pants, and dropped me inside, pressing me against her pussy. I was worried about how Haleigh will react, and who my captor is...

End Notes:

Phew! This is quite a chapter! Stay tuned to see who our thief is!

Chapter 13 by Error
Author's Notes:

Who is our kidnapper?

I was in a very tight form of pants, meant for heavy work-outs. I tried to identify anything specific about the girl, but had no luck. Eventually I was pulled out of her pants, and I was in a bedroom, with a huge, towering face above me. It was Elizabeth.

"I couldn't wait for you any longer! I had to take you!" Elizabeth squealed as she gave me a huge, sloppy kiss. She gave me a multitude of rapid kisses before pulling me away from her. I never actually noticed how beautiful she was. She had golden skin and amazing curves. She also had some pretty decent breasts. She usually wore tennis shoes, but on some occasions she would wear flats. She nuzzled me against her cheeks for a minute, but soon enough, I noticed she was taking off her pants. Once she took her panties off, she immediately shoved me into her pussy. I was at a complete loss of words. She kidnaps me and starts practically raping me. I was continuously thrusted in and out of her vagina for several minutes before I heard a voice, and she stopped.

"I had a feeling you would do something like this, Elizabeth," the familiar voice said. Elizabeth pulled me out so I could see Trinity at her open window. Trinity climbed in, and held her hand out. "Hand him over," she demanded.

"No! I love him, and he loves me!" Elizabeth responded.

"Not sure how to respond to that," I muttered.

"Elizabeth, you have him at 6:00 this evening, you couldn't even wait that long?" Trinity retorted. "You're the most impatient brat I've seen."

Elizabeth whined as she handed me over to Trinity. Trinity climbed out her window and started walking to what I assumed to be Haleigh's house.

"Did you seriously go to her house every night to see if she would steal me?" I asked.

"It's possible," Trinity replied.

"I thought you would be fine with it. You seem focused on torturing me, not leaving me as some lovesick fool with Haleigh."

"I'm a very fair person. Besides, everyone was promised three days with you, and Haleigh still has her last day," Trinity stated. "I don't care if you and Haleigh have legitimate sexual intercourse. You're Haleigh's property for now."

"Also, why are you doing this to me? Why have I been turned into your little potato that you just pass around?" I asked.

"Dude, you're an inch tall boy who we all think is cute and we were shared details. What kind of girl like that wouldn't make you their pet?"

"You could've gotten help! My family is probably worried sick!" I shouted.

"I guess they could be, but if they were, why haven't they called the police? You've been missing much longer than thenrequirements say for you to be a missing person," she said. "No one's coming."

I sighed in defeat as she walked up to Haleigh's window. She climbed in, gave me a kiss, and placed me on the bed. As she climbed out, she said, "just to let you know, I'm not sugar-coating things when you get to me." She closed the window, and walked away. I gulped at those words, and turned to see the massive sleeping body of Haleigh. I sighed and fell back asleep.

 

 

Morning came, Haleigh woke me up, kissed me, put me in her shoe, and went to school. The day went by normally until we got home. Haleigh pulled me out of her shoe, and climbed in bed with me in-hand. "You seem a bit pale, is something wrong?" Haleigh asked.

"Oh, uh, it's nothing," I shrugged.

"Whatever, so this is our last day together, correct?"

"I guess so."

"Do you love the other girls as much as me?" Haleigh asked.

I sighed at the "loaded question," and said, "I have found them attractive, but--"

"But, what?" Haleigh interrupted.

"I have never actually gotten to know them or love them as much as you," I stated. Haleigh gave me a kiss, then another, and another, and soon enough we were making-out. We were so into the kiss that I didn't even see Haleigh taking her clothes off. When she pulled me away from her lips, she placed me on her midsection, and winked at me. I could tell what was basically happening.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she said. I walked over to her vagina, and thrusted my penis into it. She jolted and let out a soft moan. I did this for a few seconds before we decided to take it a step further. I thrusted my legs into her pussy, causing her to let out a huge moan. I thrusted myself in and out, making sure she was pleased. I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying this. Soon enough, I let my entire body get pushed down into her cavernous vagina.

 

 

After a few minutes we finished... *ahem* and got ourselves cleaned up. Soon enough, Haleigh took me to Maeghan's house. Of course, it was Elizabeth's turn. I judged that since she only got a few minutes with me last night, that was only a taste of what I'll get. She placed me in her panties, and I was able to say goodbye to Haleigh. Elizabeth cheered as she received me officially. I was terrified of what was to come.

End Notes:

Elizabeth is next!

Gee, I wonder who's after Elizabeth.

Chapter 14 by Error
Author's Notes:

The worst of it all is about to come.

I could barely imagine what horrible things Elizabeth was going to do to me. She held me in the palm of her hand, and smiled at me, as if she received 10 million dollars.

"I finally have you all to myself!" Elizabeth squealed as she gave me multiple kisses. "We still have some unfinished business from last night," she purred as she slid out of her pants. I had no idea she was THIS horny. She thrusted me into her pussy, using me as a small dildo. Her screeching moans filled the air as I was pushed in. She laughed maniacally as she assumed full control over me.

"I want you to squirm for me!" Elizabeth moaned. "Do it!" I didn't want to be in here any longer than I already was, so I squirmed with all my might. Eventually she climaxed, forcing me out of her. She panted in recoil, and smiled at me. I was absolutely drenched with her juices, and she was only getting started. I had to survive 3 days with her, and I'm already getting tired of our first 30 minutes together.

She quickly opened up her mouth, and tossed me in. Her gigantic tounge played with me, and licked her own juice off of me. Even after I had been cleaned, she still continued to suck on my body violently.

 

 

After roughly an hour, she spat me back out. I instantly realized that she was completely naked. She placed me on her bed, and turned around. She planted her huge, round ass firmly on me. As she did this, I wondered to myself, "why am I not dead yet? I have been put in so much pain and in so much danger, but I'm strangely still alive."

She giggled as she wiggled her butt on me. I tried to escape, but she would simply readjust herself on top of me. "You're not escaping, I decide what you do." I whimpered at how these next few days are going to go. I knew what I had to do, I have to try and hide from her, at least for a day. The only risk I have is that someone else finds me, or I get stuck. She continued to use me as her cushion, until she picked me up, and shoved me into her butt, similar to Maeghan. She left me in her butt, and went to sleep. Now is my chance. I carefully climbed out of her butt, and ran down her legs. I eyed her feet, but dismissed it quickly, as she could wake up at any moment. I climbed down the frame of her bed, and landed in the carpet. I examined any possible areas to camp out, and spotted a torn-up jewelry box under her bed. This was a strange sight for me, because Elizabeth doesn't wear any jewelry. I quickly ran over to the box and climbed inside. It was spacious, roomy, and quiet. I could live here for the rest of my life if I felt like it, but I can't, I could get myself killed by the girls, or by something else. I curled up on the floor, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

End Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter, I have some ideas for the next chapter that everyone will love!

Chapter 15 by Error
Author's Notes:

Scott is about to find out the dangers of running away from his master.

I woke up to the sound of someone rummaging through something. I stood up and peeked outside of a crack in the box. Much to my dismay, Elizabeth was down on her stomache looking through the things under her bed. I panicked, trying to plan out what to do. Her bed was up against the wall, and she was at the foot of the bed, blocking the door. For someone as mentally and sex crazy as she is, she's pretty dang smart. I climbed out through a crack in the box, and ran behind a pair of shoes at the side of her bed. I waited for a moment where she looked away for me to run underneath her nightstand, which is where I stayed for roughly 10 minutes before she walked over the nightstand, and started moving it.

I had to act fast, so I ran and ducked under the nightstand, just before she could see me. I prepared for her to move it back, and ducked back under the table. I could see her bare feet roam to the other side of the room, and move what appeared to be a dresser.

"Where are you? When I get my hands on you..." I gulped, wondering how bad my punishment will be when she does find me. I quickly thought of a way to distract her. I saw a plug leading up to a lamp on top of the nightstand. I pulled with every last ounce of my energy, until there was just enough space between the receiver in the outlet and the ears of the plug. The lamp turned off, and Elizabeth immediately noticed, and walked over to the lamp. As I was running back to her bed, she came very close to stepping on me. Once I was under the bed, I dashed towards the door. When I made it to the crack beneath the door, I looked up and saw Elizabeth's huge foot descending onto me. I screamed, and ran as fast as I could. Her foot came down onto my legs. She wasn't putting enough force to break my legs, but to hold me in place. Her hand reached down to pick me up. I squirmed with all my might to free myself. Just before she picked me up, the door opened, hitting Elizabeth and knocking her over.

"Elizabeth? Oh, I'm so sor--" a woman, who was presumably her mother, interrupted. "Are you naked?"

"Uh, I-I, uh... I got hot last night," Elizabeth answered. I immediately took my chance, and ran out the door, and ducked into an open door across from Elizabeth's room. I peeked out from around the doorframe, and listened in on their conversation.

"Whatever, I'm going shopping, do you want to come?" Elizabeth's mother asked Elizabeth.

"Uh, no I-I'll stay here, I'm feeling a bit sick," Elizabeth sighed.

Her mother pitied her, and gave her a hug. "I hope you feel better soon."

I cursed my luck. Elizabeth has the house to herself for most of the day. I turned and hid behind the doorframe as Elizabeth's mother turned around and entered the room I was in. It must have been her bedroom. She walked over to a dresser, and put some more suitable clothes on. She looked like a taller and older Elizabeth. As her mother exited the room, I knew that the hunt was on. Elizabeth barged into her room, and immediately started to walk over to whatever I was hiding under. She got down on her stomache, and blindly started feeling around. I couldn't see an escape, or any plan. I huddled up against the wall and hoped for the best.

Her hand crept closer and closer, until I heard a loud ring. It was a phone. Elizabeth wailed in annoyance, and got up to answer the phone. I ran out the room, but realized Elizabeth saw me do so. She gave me an evil glare, and picked up the phone. I ran down a hallway and ran into another open room. I sighed in relief as I assumed safety. I looked at the room I was in. There was a small dollhouse and a young girl, probably about five or six years old. I cursed my luck again, there's someone else I need to be careful of, and I'll need to be careful of her mother when she gets home. I wondered if her looks are the only thing she passed down to Elizabeth.

I focused my thoughts on the little girl. She was playing with the dolls in her dollhouse, but luckily her back was facing me. I ran under her bed, and examined the surroundings. The entirety of the area beneath her bed was a maze of Barbie doll boxes. I sighed as I began navigating this maze.

 

 

It took me roughly 40 to 50 minutes to get to the other side of her bed. By then the young girl wasn't even playing with her dolls anymore, she was watching TV. I looked out from under the bed, and saw her feet hanging down. I avoided coming into contact with her at all. I'm worried what she'll do if she sees me. As I walked back under the bed, I saw Elizabeth enter the room.

"Taylor, can I look for something under your bed?" Elizabeth asked the young girl.

"Why?" Taylor asked, getting off the bed.

"I... I-I'm looking for pixies! They're about an inch tall and hide under stuff! If you find one they'll grant you a wish!" Elizabeth must be the kind of older sister who crams her younger sibling's head with nonsense. She believed her though. Can't blame her, I'd want a pixie that granted me a wish. That wish would to be able to go back to my normal size.

"Woah cool! I wanna look!" Taylor exclaimed as she joined her sister in the search. I made a dash through the box maze as Elizabeth and Taylor ripped it apart searching for me. As I ran, I eventually reached the edge of the bed, which Elizabeth soon walked over to before I could react.

"Uh.. go check under your dollhouse," Elizabeth said, as she bent down. She immediately spotted me, and her massive hand scooped me up quickly. She had me.

"I don't see any," Taylor said as she put the dollhouse back in it's original position.

Elizabeth cupped me in her hands and walked out the door. "Keep looking, I'll go check my room." Elizabeth slammed the door shut and locked it tight. "How dare you run away from me. I am your master, your GODDESS!" she proclaimed. I quivered in fear at her growing anger. "Now I'm going to get naked, and you're going to please me, got it?" Elizabeth demanded. She took off her pants, and soon her shirt, and got in bed. I screamed for mercy, but obviously received none. She immediately thrusted me into her pussy. "Squirm!" I did as she demanded. She moaned with pleasure, and thrusted me in deeper. I was completely overtaken with her pussy. Her constant groans and moans of pleasure reminded me that she was in control. After a few minutes there was a knock at her door.

"Sis, did you find any pixies?" Taylor's voice came through the door.

"U-uh no, why don't you go check the basement?" Elizabeth asked. Taylor did as she asked. "Now, we have more privacy. I screamed as Elizabeth resumed pleasuring herself. I begged for anything to get me out of this situation.

End Notes:

Scott is in quite a pickle now! I didn't quite get to write what I wanted in this chapter, so all of that will be in the next chapter! Stay tuned!

Chapter 16 by Error
Author's Notes:

Elizabeth is even crazier than Scott ever imagined, and Scott has had enough.

Elizabeth continued using me as a sex toy for the next hour or two, but we were soon interrupted by a knock at her door.

"Sis, I couldn't find any pixies. Also, mom is coming home with takeout in an hour," Taylor said.

"Okay. Maybe the pixies are in the living room," Elizabeth said. Taylor is either really bored or is just straight out gullible. "Now, I'm getting tired of this, let's move on." Elizabeth sat up, and placed me in her cleavage. She grabbed a breast in each hand, and squeezed me in between them.

I was absolutely fed up with being her pleasure toy, she used me as an extra hand while she masturbated away. I screamed up at her, and she stopped. "I'm done," was all I could say.

"You're done? Baby, we're only getting started," she said as she squeezed her boobs together.

"I'm a teenage boy who randomly shrunk for no apparent reason, and then I come across you, and you turn me into a sex toy! Think of this situation!" I know I contradicted myself, because there have been multiple instances of this situation that I've actually enjoyed.

Elizabeth paused for a second, and frowned. "You're right," she responded. I was surprised she actually understood. She wrapped her fingers around me, and brought me up to her face. "But I don't care," she said as she dropped me back into her breasts, and resumed masterbating while laughing like a maniac.

This woman was absolutely insane. She didn't care one bit that I was a living, breathing person. She pulled out some tape, and taped me to her sole. After several steps and a quick dinner, she was off to bed. I tried my hardest to escape, but had no luck. I sat in defeat, facefirst in the sole of her foot. I couldn't resist licking her feet, so I did so, and passed out.

 

 

After a long sleep, I was woken up in the middle of the night by a strange sound. The door to Elizabeth's room opened, and Taylor stepped in. She looked around the room before spotting me on Elizabeth's sole.

"Are you a pixie?" Taylor asked. I would have facepalmed if my hands weren't taped down. I immediately thought up a plan, and put it into action.

"Yes! Your sister found me and is keeping  me captive! Get me out of here and I'll grant you a wish!" And at that, she tore me off of Elizabeth's sole, and ran back into her room. She shut the door and locked it.

Taylor turned to me and said, "I wish I was prettier!" I slammed my face into her hand, I didn't really think that through.

"Well uh... y-you look beautiful," was all I could get out. She pulled out a mirror and examined herself.

"I look the same!" Taylor whined. "You're a fraud!" Taylor placed me on the ground and raised her foot in the air. I sighed, this always happens to me. I ran as fast as I could from her small, but delicate footfalls. She giggled as she watched me struggle to escape. Eventually one of her footfalls landed on me, and already began to crush me. I screamed for mercy, and she stopped. "What do you want to say before death?

"U-uh, my spells take a few days to work!" I proclaimed.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she said as she took her foot off of me, and picked me up. "Take this as an apology," she said before giving me a huge kiss. If only she knew where I've been. She crawled into bed with me and put me on her pillow before falling asleep.

 

 

I woke up to a loud wail. Elizabeth came storming down the hallway past Taylor's room. She must have noticed I was gone. "Taylor, you can't let anyone see me, not your friends or your family. If you do, your wish won't come true."

Taylor nodded, and grabbed me and put me under her pillow. Elizabeth came into her room.

"Taylor, have you found any "pixies?"" Elizabeth asked.

"No..." Taylor responded.

"Let me know if you do," she said as she ran back out of her room. Taylor pulled me back out from under her pillow, and placed me in the floor. I watched her as she left the room for presumably breakfast. I immediately ran out of the room into the hallway. This was a terrible mistake. I turned to see a giant foot descending onto me, and stepping on me. I lived, and actually wasn't injured at all. I judged the size and texture of her sole and figured it was her mother. I was stuck to her sole until she walked into her room and scraped me off. I looked up at her, and saw her own eyes.

"Oh, now what's this," her incredibly sexy voice purred. "Are you a little man?" I nodded in response, but also with fear. "Now there's something new," she said as she picked me up. "Now, what were you doing on my foot, lil' guy?"

"I-I was in the hallway, and y-you stepped on me," I quivered.

"I see, is that the best excuse you can think of? If you want to have sex with a sexy woman like me, you should just say so," she said as she stripped off all of her clothes. I've grown amazed at how quickly this family is able to strip. She thrusted me into her vagina, and crossed her legs. I was also amazed with the fact that both Elizabeth and her mother were sex crazy. I wonder if Taylor is going to grow up like that. The mom kept squeezing her legs together as much as possible before she climaxed, propelling me out of her pussy. She cleaned up, and placed me on the ground. "That was amazing, lil' guy. If you wanna do it again, then just ask. She put on some clothes and walked out.

 

After a few hours to myself, Elizabeth finally found me out in the open. She pounced on me, and scooped me up. "I finally got you, you little bitch. It's nearly time for me to hand you over, but guess what? I'm never giving you back! You're mine forever and no one can do anything about it!" Elizabeth proclaimed before the doorbell rang.

Elizabeth put me in her pocket, and answered the door. "Ugh, what do you want Trinity?"

"My turn is what," Trinity answered.

Elizabeth tensed up, "whaaat? You didn't get him? I gave Scott to Haleigh, and she was supposed to give him to you!"

"Uh-huh, really?" Trinity asked. "Well, if you don't give him to me, then you're not getting your pom-poms back," Trinity said as she pulled out a pair of pom-poms.

"H-how did you get those?" Elizabeth stuttered.

"I stole them the other night, thinking something like this would happen. Now hand him over," Elizabeth frowned, pulled me out, and placed me in her hands, and Trinity gave back the pom-poms. Trinity said goodbye, and turned to me. "Well Scoty, it's been a long run for you, and you're still alive! How about that? Well, it's time you see the gutter that holds the leaves," she said as she walked down the street with me in the palm of her hand.

End Notes:

Our final girl is up next!

Chapter 17 by Error
Author's Notes:

Our final girl is up! She's showing no mercy!

Trinity arrived home, and went into her room. She shut the door and locked it. After locking it, she pulled out a towel from her dresser, and covered up the crack beneath the door. She closed all of her windows and locked them tight.

"You're not escaping me," she giggled as she sat down on her bed. "So, Scott, tell me what all of the other girls did to you."

"Cora made me exercise and massage her feet, Maeghan used me as an in-sole and buttplug, Kayla made me worship her and massage her, Haleigh... let me do what I want, and Elizabeth used me as a sex toy. I also had some encounters with family members."

"I see, you've been through a lot," she said. "I'm sort of your stickler goddess, per say." Trinity paused and placed me on the end of her bed. "I'm a microphiliac, meaning I get turned on by tiny people. That includes you. Every time I've seen you, I've had to try my hardest to not have an orgasm."

I was terrified. My first assumption was that she was going to be a more mature and smarter Elizabeth, except with no escape. Trinity slipped off her shoes and socks, and put her feet in front of me. "Now worship my feet," she demanded. I didn't want to do it, but something drove me towards doing it. I ran my tounge all over her sole, up and down until it went dry. I even planted multiple kisses on her sole, making her laugh uncontrollably. Her soles were perfect, they were silky smooth and warm, with a bit of an arch. Her constant laughter reminded me of Elizabeth, but the way she behaved was more like a mixture of Cora and Maeghan. Maybe that was what she meant by "I'm sort of a stickler."

 

 

After an hour or so of worshipping her feet, she commanded me to stop, and I did so. She sat up straight, legs folded indian-style, and brought me up to her face. She gave me a huge kiss, and dropped me in the circle of her legs. She scooted forward until her butt was firmly on top of me. She wiggled her butt back and forth, and even hugged her knees, putting pressure on me, it was the most pain I've felt in my entire life. Her maniacal laugh filled the air as she compressed me to her ass. Eventually, she stood up, and pulled down her pants. She sat back down on top of me, squishing me against her bare ass. Her ass was flat, but soft, so this was a bit less painful. She rocked back and forth, putting as much pain onto me as possible. After she got bored of this, she stood up, and picked me up. She shoved me into her ass, and thrusted me in and out, giving her great pleaure. Her moans were absolutely magnificent, I hate to say her moans of sexual pleasure were magnificent, but they truely were. She kept thrusting me into her anus until her sphincter began to hurt. By the time she pulled me out, she was panting. She grabbed her belt, and started to undo it. I almost ran off her hand, but realized how high up I was. By the time I realized, she was already undoing her zipper, and she brought me up to her face.

"I have to make this the best experience of my life," she said as she extended her giant tounge towards me, and began to lick me all over. After a few minutes, I was completely covered in her spit. She winked at me and gave me a kiss, and thrusted me into her pussy. I was almost amazed how far she shoved me in, I was halfway through her cervix for crying out loud. Her moans only grew louder as she thrusted me in deeper. I was practically in her womb at this point. She stopped, and left me in her womb. She went about her day normally, and left me in her vagina. After a while, I fell asleep, and so did she.

End Notes:

Trinity has taken things farther than Elizabeth! Where will this go next?

Chapter 18 by Error
Author's Notes:

Our next day with Trinity is taking place! What horrors await Scott?

I woke up in Trinity's hand, I was aching all over from last night. "Good morning, my little toy," she giggled. I stood up in pain, she picked me up, and placed me on the floor. "Let's get right down to business, shall we?" Trinity giggled as she raised her foot into the air. I ran away from her descending foot, but was caught by her second one. She laughed as I squirmed against her sole. "You have no idea how amazing it feels to have a real, live human being shrunken down and squirming against your sole."

"You have no idea how it feels to be on the short end of the stick!" I screamed as I rolled out from under her sole. She nearly stepped on me again, but I escaped just in time. She began to grow frustrated, and jumped on top of me.

"I have a fun idea, I should call my boyfriend and show him to you, he would have so much fun with you!" Trinity snickered.

"W-who's your boyfriend?" I hesitated to ask.

"Caleb, the short blond kid," she responded.

I was horrified. Caleb is a monster, he's extremely horny, and always talks about tiny things. If he got his hands on me, my life would be over. "Please, don't call him! Anyone but him!"

"Sorry, short-stuff, but I've made up my mind," she said as she walked over to her cell phone, and dialed Caleb's number. "Hiya, I want to show you something. Come on over. ... oh, that's a shame, well, see you then!" Trinity said as she hung up. "He can't come until tomorrow, so it looks like I have you for the rest of the day," she cheered before giving me a huge kiss. "I liked the way you felt under my sole, so I'm going to put you in my sock for a while. Before I could object, she pulled out some tape, and stuck me to her sole. "I don't want you escaping." She slipped on her shoes and socks, and went out for a while,

 

 

After several excruciating hours of being stuck to her foot, she pulled me out. "Did you have fun in there?" Trinity asked. "It's about to become a whole lot more fun, she said as she pulled something out of her bag. It was a fishing line. I was stumped as to why she bought fishing line, but my answers soon came as she tied the line around me, and threw me into her mouth. Her giant tounge really worked it's way around my body, and more specifically rubbed my nether regions. After a few minutes of sucking and licking, I was stunned to see that I was heading towards the end of her mouth. The black abyss below beckoned me, but eventually her tounge pushed me off the edge, and I was in her stomache. She giggled, "oh my God! You feel so good in there, and you tasted amazing," the next thing I knew, I was being pulled back up through her esophagus, and into her mouth. She continued this for about an hour. Some times she would pull me out to get a better taste of me. Once she stopped, she was panting again. She was already undoing her belt, and I knew where this was going. She shoved me back into her pussy, but this time it wasn't as far. I was confused, but she soon started to use me as a dildo. I screamed in pain as she moaned with pleasure. Eventually, she orgasmed, and I was ejected out of her, and onto the floor. She picked me up, wiped me off, and shoved me back into her womb. This day felt long, but it only felt like a few minutes. I shook off the strange thought, and went to sleep.

End Notes:

Extra apologies for the absurdly short chapter. I'm very tired right now and didn't have enough time to write this. The next chapter is going to be extra long! The final day with Trinity is ahead!

Chapter 19 by Error
Author's Notes:

Warning : this chapter may contain some graphic scenes that some people may not approve of. I know this is already X rated, but I'm throwing in an extra warning. Please skip half of this chapter if you are not acustomed to GT material.

 

Trinity has invited her boyfriend over to see Scott, and something strange happens. 

I woke up to huge fingers pulling me out of Trinity's insides. She lifted me up to her face. "Good morning. This is our final day together, huh?" Trinity asked.

I instantly remembered what happened yesterday. I remembered Trinity calling her boyfriend, and that he was coming sometime today. "Please Trinity-"

"Ah, what is my title?" Trinity interrupted.

I sighed and rubbed my face. "My goddess... please do not bring Caleb over!"

"Sorry lil' guy, but I've made up my mind, you're going to see Caleb this afternoon," she said. "Now let's have some fun," she said as she put me on her bed. She immediately did a repeat of the other day, qnd used me as her cushion for the rest of the day.

 

 

After a few hours, the doorbell rang. Trinity jumped up off of her bed, and went to answer the door. After a few seconds she came back into the room, and Caleb was with her. I immediately tried to hide, but couldn't find a place to hide.

"Well, what did you want to show me?" Caleb asked. Caleb was your ordinary horny geek. He had blond hair and mischievous blue eyes. He had nearly no body or facial hair, and almost always wore summer clothes, even during the winter. I talked to Caleb from time-to-time, but not enough to know him more than from just talking to him. The reason I knew he was a bit sexual was because he would talk about it quite a lot. He's the kind of friend that spouts off innuendos every three seconds.

"Look on my bed," Trinity responded.

"...you got new bedsheets?" Caleb said, trying to be supportive of the surprise.

"No, silly. Look closer." As she said that, Caleb walked over to the bed, and looked around. I couldn't tell if he actually saw me or not, but he acted as if he didn't.

"I still don't see what it is," he said, growing frustrated.

Trinity sighed, and I saw the look on her face. She smiled, and said, "nevermind the surprise. For now, just sit down. I'll go get you something to drink." I gulped as she said that. Caleb was directly above me, and descended down onto me. This wasn't as painful considering he weighed a lot less than the average 16 year old, but still inflicted some pain. After several minutes, Trinity came back in, and gave Caleb a glass of water. She sat down beside Caleb, and said, "oh do you mind if you scoot down a little?" He did as she asked, and scooted over. Trinity filled his position, and was now sitting on me.

"Seriously, what is the surprise?" he said scanning the bed over, and finished his drink.

"This," was all Trinity said as she grabbed Caleb's head and began to make out with him. I knew this because of the lack of space between them, and the kissing noises over me. Trinity really took it all in here, she wiggled her butt like there was no tomorrow. Eventually, while they were too focused on the kiss, Trinity pulled me out from under her butt, and shoved me slightly into her pussy. Once the makeout session stopped, I could tell this was going to further levels. Trinity was taking off her pants, and she assumed a laying down position. Trinity spread her legs, and I fell deeper into her. Was she seriously going to have sex with Caleb unknowingly ramming his dick into me? Just as I said it, it happened. His penis entered her, and I was pushed in deeper. I was disorientated from the hit, and was followed up by another hit. I had trouble telling if Caleb had a condom on or not. I hoped he did, because I didn't feel like putting up with much more of that. I was shocked to have only been rammed three times, in fact, he only thrusted three times, then pulled out. I heard some conversation, and then it stopped.

I was pulled out to see quite a messy scene. Trinity's bed was a mess, and she was completely naked. Caleb completely left the room. Trinity seemed a bit disappointed. "What's wrong?" was all I could ask.

"He dumped me," she pouted.

"In the middle of sex? Jesus Christ, that's harsh," I replied. "You don't seem that sad about it, in fact you seem to be a bit more disappointed in me than your relashionship."

"You wouldn't let him see you! He would've loved to see you!" Trinity screamed.

"I'm honesty surprised he's your boyfriend."

"What?"

"He's a horny geek who's into summer trends and regular masturbation, and you're a smart tomboy who likes to have sex with dolls/me," you can find someone better," I blatantly said.

"Y-y'know what, you're right. I'll find a better boyfriend. Thanks for the advice, I think it's about time I repayed you for letting me live out my fantasy," she said as she brought me up to her face,"

""Letting you" isn't what I would sa--" I was interrupted by Trinity wrapping her huge lips around my dick, and giving me a gentle blowjob. I couldn't say anything, and I couldn't object. I didn't know how I should feel, so I just let it be.

 

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - SKIP TO HERE FOR POST-GT - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

After a few hours, I was back at Maeghan's house, and I was wondering what would happen next? Would I go through the cycle again? Or are the girls done with me? I examined all of their faces, and quickly noticed Haleigh wasn't here. I gulped remembering my dream several nights ago, except I was still an inch tall. Trinity held me up to every single girl, and they gave me a kiss. Trinity placed me on the ground, and began to raise her foot. I ran from her foot, and dodged just in time. I looked up and saw Maeghan's ass descending onto me. It caught me, and wiggled over me. I managed to crawl out before she pinned me down, but was blocked by Cora's sandal. Cora picked me up and squeezed me between her breasts, and Kayla walked over, and stole me from Cora. Elizabeth couldn't take it anymore, and tackled Kayla, yanking her out of her breasts and began to undo her pants.

"Gah! No, not here, please!" all the girls begged. Elizabeth groaned and placed me back on the ground. I ran away from the girls, but the more I ran I noticed I was slowly covering a lot less ground. I looked up, and all of the girls were towering over me.

"Oh my God! He's even smaller!" Cora squealed. Trinity reached down, and picked me up with ease. I was in the palm of her hand with all of the girls standing around me, except for Haleigh. Trinity opened her mouth, and dangled me over it.

"Bye, Scott," was all she said as I plummeted into her mouth, and swallowed me.

End Notes:

Now I know there may be some questions as to why Caleb is in this.

 

Well, my goal for this story is to cover a broad section of topics in a short amount of chapters. All of the tags I have now have been fulfilled, so I thought of some new sections I could work on. All I could think of was male stuff, and I want to cater to a large audience for them to see what they want. I am aware GT is looked down upon by some people, and even I myself am not too fond of it, but I want everyone to be happy when reading my stories. :)

Caleb was actually going to be his own character in the Circle, but there were some complications with the names, plot development, and etc. I'll leave some sections of his chapters in the "deleted scenarios" chapter coming up.

 

Is this the end for Scott?

Chapter 20 by Error
Author's Notes:

What's happened?

I exploded upwards. I was panicking, trying to figure out where I was. Everything below me was soft and cushy, and I was wrapped in a kind of fabric. I rubbed my eyes, but saw nothing. It was dark and silent, ...but cold. I pushed the fabric off of me, and stood up. As I stood up, I bumped my head on something hard, my head was pulsating with immense pain. I felt around to gain my bearings, I moved around, but fell hard on my face. I stood up as my eyes adjusted. I was in my bedroom. I was in my very own bedroom and I was normal size! I couldn't believe it! I checked my clock, and sure enough, it was a working, functioning clock. It was almost time for me to go to school. I was still pretty flabbergasted by those events. "What in the world is wrong with me if I'm having these kinds of dreams?" I shook off the bizarre thoughts, and got ready for school.

 

 

I got to school, but I wasn't sure how I should react. I arrived early, and saw all of the girls sitting at the table they normally sit at. I walked past their table casually, but as I walked past, I saw a poster on the wall advertising the upcoming summer dance. The school really loves dances, so they usually host one whenever they get the chance. I turned back and saw Haleigh sitting there, and all the other girls having their conversations. I walked up to them.

"Uh, Haleigh, can I ask you something... in private?" I asked.

"Uh... sure?" Haleigh stood up, and followed me. I asked her out to the dance. I was a bit disappointed at first when she began to laugh as if she thought I was joking, but she actually agreed. I was happy to hear this. I feel that I made the best choice out of the six to take to the dance. As she walked back to her table, I took one last look before the bell rang. I can't believe the sick nightmare I just had. I was just in a young girl's breasts, a teen's butt, a fashion girls pants, my new girlfriend's shoe, a cheerleader's vagina, and a microphilliac's sex toy. Yet here they all were, unknowing of the weird nightmare that they were just involved in. I thought about saying something about it to them, but I would risk getting myself in trouble. I would never look at those girls the same way ever again. I never had a nightmare similar to that again, but I won't hold my breath.

- - -

 

That's it! It's over!

This story is the first story I've ever released to the public, so please give me pointers and tips for future stories to come. Yes I will write more stories, but there may be a few short stories before I do a story as big as this one again.

 

Congratulations to Tom Speedy for making the most correct predictions in this story. Nope, I didn't take your ideas or predictions and put them into the story.

 

Again, this story was just a test, so my future stories will probably be a bit better than this.

End Notes:

 

Thank you all for reading!

Chapter 21 by Error
Author's Notes:

Okay this does actually deserve a warning.

Warning: some of this stuff is pretty weird. There's a reason these scenes were deleted. Proceed with caution.

Chapter 3 - Deleted Scene #01

Reason of Deletion : did not fit Scott's personality/behavior.

 

As I climbed up onto Cora's bed, I was immediately attracted to her feet. I did have a slight foot fetish, so it was only natural that I went to her feet. They towered over me, reminding me just how small I was. I walked up to her foot, and began kissing her sole. Her feet were a bit wet, so she more than likely won't notice I'm at her feet. I ran my tounge all over her heel, savouring each moment. Eventually I remembered my predicament, and made a run for Cora's head. Once I was about halfway there, I stopped. I noticed Cora's pants were slightly pulled down. I smiled as I took my chance and dived into her pants. I wiggled my way up through her pants until I was at her pussy. I took in the warmth, and enjoyed myself.

Unfortunately, I made too much of a disturbance. Cora's hand reached into her pants, and pulled me out. She turned on a lamp, and looked directly into my eyes. "Ooh, so are you a pervert or something?" Cora asked me, I could tell she wasn't quite happy. Maybe what I did wasn't such a good idea.

I couldn't think of what to say, so I told her the truth. "I had to go to the bathroom, and I... started to take advantage of you."

I braced myself for punishment, but Cora just sighed. "I'll take you to the bathroom, but don't think you're getting off Scott-free*."

I sighed as she carried me to the bathroom, once we got back to her room, she placed me in between her breasts and squeezed them together, smothering me. She did this for a few minutes before crawling back into bed and falling asleep, with me still in her breasts.

 

*This wasn't an intentional joke.

 

Chapter 11 - Deleted Scene #02 and #03

Reason of Deletion : Haleigh's character was redone

 

#02

As I stood up, I saw Haleigh's face hovering above me. All I could really think of as a response was to let out a sly wave. Haleigh smiled, and picked me up. "I can't believe you of all people are shrunken! This is so cool!" Haleigh giggled as she examined me over. "I have a secret. I've had a crush on you for quite a while now. Since I get this time with you, will you go out with me?"

I may as well have been hit by a truck. This was all so sudden. I looked up at her cute, adorable face. I cracked a smile, and couldn't resist, "okay, I'll go out with you." I braced myself as Haleigh brought me in for a huge kiss.

She hugged me, and placed me on the ground. "You love feet, right?" I blushed at her question, and nodded. She took off her socks, and picked me up. "Well then, welcome to heaven!" Haleigh said as she dropped me into her sock. Her foot entered the sock, and held me firmly in place against her sole.

#03

I woke up with a shock. Haleigh was still laying in bed, her gigqntic colossal body was before me. I began to walk back to my pillow when I felt something wrap around me. Haleigh pulled down her pants, and started using me as a dildo. Surprisingly, she was still asleep. She was muttering some things in her sleep. "Mm.. Scott... more... please..." I tried to fight back, but had no strength to do so. I did what I always do, and rolled with it.

 

Chapter 12 - Deleted Scene #04

Reason of Deletion : overall pointless

 

As I finally made way to the end of the box maze, I saw the young girl's feet dangling over the edge. I couldn't resist. I walked over to her feet, and began to kiss them. This was a terrible idea as she immediately noticed and saw me working it with her feet. She crawled down onto all fours and picked me up. "Are you a little man?" the young girl asked. I nodded. "Why were you kissing my feet?" Before I could answer, Elizabeth walked in and saw me in the girl's hands.

"Taylor! Give him to me!" Elizabeth demanded.

I tried to run, but Taylor's grip tightened, and she threw me into her mouth and swallowed me, just like that. There was a moment of silence, then Elizabeth exploded like nuclear warhead. "Why would you do that!? Why would you swallow him!?" Elizabeth questioned. I could hear her screaming from my smqll, fleshy prison, and she was still ridiculously loud.

"I wanted to see what he tasted like..." Taylor muttered as she patted her stomache. Elizabeth grabbed Taylor and shook her down, throwing me everywhere.

Elizabeth grew tired of this, and grew to a last resort. "Okay, Taylor, take your finger, and stick it as far back into your throat as possible." For whatever reason, Taylor did it, and I was sent upwards and out. Taylor was recoiling from hurling me up, and Elizabeth scooped me up and ran into her room.

 

Chapter 19 - Deleted Scene #05

Reason of Deletion : gross.

 

Caleb and Trinity walked in, and Caleb instantly noticed me. "Oh my god! It's a little guy! Where did you find him?" Trinity explained the whole hot potato sequence to Caleb, and he was intrigued.

"Here lemme show you something. Trinity took off Caleb's sandals, and picked me up and placed me on the floor. Trinity grabbed Caleb's ankle, and placed his foot on me. I squirmed for freedom. Caleb giggled at the feeling of a real shrunken person squirming at his sole. Trinity picked me up, and brought me between them they both leaned in for a kiss, and kissed me on both sides, squeezing me and sucking on me at the same time. The situation quickly escalated as they bot took off their shirts and pants, leaving them in their underwear. Caleb reached into the pocket of his pants, and pulled out a condom.

I wasn't surprised he just carried those around. He picked me up, and dropped me in, then equipped the condom. I was trapped against his member as Trinity took off her bra and panties, and allowed Caleb to enter her. I was absolutely horrified at these sequences of events. Caleb kept thrusting for a few minutes before the condom began to fill with his juices. I wanted to scream, but thought it would be best not to. Caleb took off the condom, and pulled me out. He gave me to Trinity, who popped me into her mouth and licked me clean. Trinity gave me back to Caleb who had another condom ready, and equipped this one with me outside this time, he shoved me into Trinity's asshole, and began thrusting into Trinity's anus. I was constantly pushed back and forth by Caleb's massive dick.

Once the condom was used, Caleb pulled out, and layed on his back. I climbed out of Trinity's butt, and saw them both staring at me. Caleb stood up, and placed his soft  warm sole against me, and began to twist it. He ordered me to kiss his sole, and I did so to prevent further torture. Caleb wasn't satisfied, so he grabbed me, and slammed me against his dick, and began using me as a grip. Eventually Trinity grabbed hold too, and the torture continued for several hours.

 

Chapter ??? - Deleted Chapter/Scene

Reason of Deletion : removal of Caleb as a major character.

 

Caleb smiled down at me as lay in his shoe. He wore boat shoes, something uncommon for boys, but they reeked of stench. He picked me up, and gave me a lick. He giggled as I recoiled from the warmth of his tounge, and placed me in his mouth. He slammed me against the top of his mouth, and tasted my salty body. He spat me out, and began to walk over to his computer. He set me down on the desk, and started up his computer. This was a bit sudden, but I didn't know what to think until I saw what he was searching. He was looking up porn, and he already had a hold of me. He rubbed me up and down his dick, masturbating away at whatever he was lpoking at. He had found his own sex toy that worked better than any other.

 

End Notes:

There ya go! That's all there is, unfortunately.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5203