Grudge by Nigma
Summary:

A Highschool senior never liked her best friend's boyfriend. When they broke up, the grudge continued...


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 7230 Read: 25389 Published: May 15 2015 Updated: June 01 2015

1. Bait by Nigma

2. Delivery and Games by Nigma

3. Torment and Absolution by Nigma

Bait by Nigma

Zoe leaned against the side of the now abandoned science block. The pebble coated surface was warm against the palms of her hands as she basked in the fading afternoon sun. Its rays filtered through her blonde bangs, painting splotches of red and orange across her closed eyes.

Her legs stretched out across the narrow sidewalk; her pale, sandal clad feet bright against the short black leggings that covered the tops of her legs. Dressed in a white and green summer dress and with a pair of oversized sunglasses atop her head she was a vision of carefree summer joy against the grim grey building behind her.

Had anyone been travelling along the short lane between the now empty faculty parking lot and the gymnasium they could have, upon close inspection, detected an air of apprehension about the petite freshman. Her fingers tapped nervously against the stone wall and her eyes, upon hearing the slightest of sounds, would snap open and glance furtively towards the far end of the lane.

She shouldn’t be worried, she scolded herself, Jess had assured her everything would be fine. The popular senior had taken an inexplicable shine to her several months back, joining her out of the blue for lunch in the mall. Since then they had bonded over social media, exchanging instant messages late into the night, forming a tight bond. It was this bond coupled with the undeniable advantage that being friends with a senior would afford a freshman that led Zoe to go along with Jess’ strange request.

Once again she cast her eyes to either end of the backstreet and, after ascertaining that the coast was still clear, guiltily withdrew the bottle she had been given from the small tan bag that was slung across one shoulder. The bottle fit snugly in her fingers. It was made of deep blue glass and sealed with a small cork stopper. Within its rectangular confines a shimmering liquid span and danced as she turned it back and forth.

It was drugs, it had to be. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this; her mom would kill her if she found out. Jess had assured her that it was ok, that she could trust her that nothing bad would happen. Zoe had instantly regretted agreeing to help her new friend but knew it would be social suicide to refuse. She hoped it would be over soon and that whatever this stuff would do it wouldn’t get her into trouble. It was a prank, she assured herself, and the seniors always played pranks on each other so there was nothing to worry about. Jay would see the funny side of it, Jess had promised.

As if on cue Jay’s voice broke the peace of the early evening. The athlete laughed as he rounded the corner, one arm thrown up pulling his red jersey across his toned chest. Zoe felt a flutter of nerves in her chest, he was not alone. Shaun strode beside him, animated and gesticulating wild as he regaled his friend with another ludicrous tale.  Jess had told her that Jay always walked this way home from practice on Thursday nights which is why it had been chosen as the perfect place to set their trap.

She had not counted on him having company though. How would Shaun react to seeing his friend covered in this stuff? Even worse, if it did what Jess had joked it would do, there was no telling what the hulking football player would do. Would he panic or call the cops? What if he didn’t believe her that it was harmless? What if she took him to where Jess was waiting and her friend wasn’t there. No, it wouldn’t come to that. Even if it did Jess wouldn’t betray her, she wouldn’t let her take the fall.

She would have to separate them; this would only work if Jay was alone with her. Shamelessly she would have to use those that god gave her to lure the senior away. She didn’t like to admit it but she knew she was pretty, she had always received admiring looks from guys around school and she was sure Jay had seen her before. Hopefully it would be enough to get him away from Shaun.

She stepped away from the wall and flipped her sunglasses over her eyes. ‘Hey,’ she called, skipping forwards, ‘Jay, you got a minute?’

The two men were startled by her seemingly magical apparition, so engrossed in their conversation they had been that she had gone unnoticed. ‘Um sure, I guess.’ He looked to Shaun who shrugged and then back to the girl that addressed him. She was a freshman however one that stood out among this year’s newbies. He had seen her before once or twice and had to admit she was kinda cute. His recent breakup had been rough so perhaps the girl that stood before him, balancing eagerly on her tip toes, would be a welcome distraction.

‘Err sorry to be weird,’ Zoe bit her lip seductively and cast a glance towards Shaun, ‘but could we talk, y’know, just the two of us?’

The football player laughed raucously and threw up his hands. ‘Sure thing miss,’ he bowed theatrically, ‘be my guest. I’ll catch you later Jay.’

‘You sure?’ Jay grinned, feigning reluctance to go with the girl, ‘I thought it was bros before hoes?’

‘Whatever man, I’ll see you tomorrow.’ Shaun slung his bag over his shoulder and turned his back on them, striding along the short lane before disappearing down the alley that connected it to the next street.

Jay turned his smile back to the waiting girl, ‘Hey, you’re um Chloe right?’

‘Zoe’ she corrected warmly.

‘Zoe, yeah , right, um what can I do for you?’

Zoe stepped in close, removing her shades to stare up at the tall senior with brilliant blue eyes. Her voice became a sultry whisper, ‘I’d rather tell you somewhere more private. I’ve got something to show you.’ Her pink lips curled into a devilish smirk.

Jay couldn’t believe his luck and failed to stifle a surprised laugh. He had always been a hit with the girls at school but to have one stop him in the street, a freshman no less, and offer herself up like this? Well, he couldn’t deny that he found her direct and dominant approach a welcome and very erotic change.

‘Sure’, he smiled, running his hand over his head, ‘where’d you have in mind?’

Without a word Zoe took hold of his hand and pulled him back towards the featureless science block. There was a recess a few feet away where the buildings opened up to allow access to the campus. The gate would be locked now but it would be the perfect place away from any prying eyes. Zoe couldn’t believe her luck. Maybe after this, if he wasn’t too mad, they could try this for real.

‘Ok,’ Jay laughed, still a little taken aback by the unforeseen turn of events. Zoe released his hand and as they neared the wall and disappeared into the shadow behind the building, trailing a hand playfully along the wall behind her. Jay looked around, ensuring the coast was clear, and then dipped into the shadow hung space.

Zoe stood with her back to the tall, steel gate. A small, rectangular object glowed blue in her fingertips, highlighting the mischievous grin that spread across her face. A heavy peppermint aroma hung in the air, instantly numbing his senses.

‘Surprise!’ she cried and threw the iridescent contents towards him. Jay didn’t have time to call out in alarm, the effect was instantaneous. His vision swam, heat flooding his body that felt like liquid swirling into a drain. He fell to his knees, his mind desperately trying to hold a cohesive though together. The palms of his hands slapped roughly onto cold concrete before his sight slipped away into darkness.

‘Oh my god, oh my god,’ Zoe clasped her hands to her face as the man before her dwindled in height, clothes and all. That heavy peppermint smell wafted out of the unstopped bottle and snuck into her nostrils. ‘Shit,’ she gasped, pulling it away from her face. There was still almost a third left, fluttering excitedly within the sapphire rectangle. She replaced the stopper and slipped the vial back into her bag before looking down at the now miniscule Jay.

He lay still and unmoving by her foot. She tried not to panic, she couldn’t believe this actually worked but now had to trust that Jess had told her the truth. It would not hurt him; just make him small for a little while. All she had to do was to throw it on him then bring him to the fire escape behind the gym where Jess would be waiting for her. They would have a bit of fun, mess with Jay and then tomorrow they could all laugh about it. She would then have some serious questions about what on earth could make someone shrink.

A small groan rose from the tiny man before her. He lay on his side, one arm stretched out towards her. She couldn’t believe that seconds ago he had been a 6.6 senior and now, well. Zoe inched her sandaled foot towards him, her toes flexing with excitement. The marvelled at the difference in size, Jay was now half an inch, an inch max. She settled her foot next to him. At this size she could have squashed him like a bug.

 

Jay’s world span into view, a shifting mass of blurred lines collapsing together to reveal a strange and alien landscape. He lay on his side, his skin pressing against a cold and unyielding surface. Something heavy rumbled nearby. His stomach churned, bile rising to his throat. He coughed, his head pounding. His hands itched at his sides, dragging across the floor. With great effort Jay rolled onto his back, blinked fatigue from his eyes and screamed.

A giant hand reached down from the sky above him. He had barely managed to scramble to his feet before it slammed into him. Fingers, each longer and wider than his entire body swallowed him, enveloping him in a warm, dark prison of flesh. His mind boggled, struggling to find any sliver of sense as he was drawn upwards. He was almost sick, his body falling heavily against the impossible wall of flesh.

He was thrown again as his upward journey ended, falling to his hands and knees. Around him the fingers opened. The light dazzled him, causing him to shield his eyes with his hands. He felt the voice vibrate through him, ‘Oh my god!’

Jay drew his hands away reluctantly. The world before him was filled with a massive face that brimmed with excitement. ‘Zoe,’ he stammered, his mind racing, ‘Zoe, wh-what the fuck?’ He tried to stand but Zoe tilted her hand causing him to stagger sideways. Her giggle was like thunder.

‘Oh my god,’ she repeated. She frowned at the small creature that panicked in her palm, ‘this is amazing! You’re so tiny.’ She tilted her hand again, sending jay squeaking towards her fingers. ‘Gah, I really wish I didn’t have to give you to Jess.’

The bottom fell out of Jay’s already skewed reality. A cold fear drowned him at the mention of Jess’ name. His ex’s best friend was a psycho. She hated him. He didn’t know why but she always had done. He guessed at jealousy but had never seen it twist someone the way it corrupted Jess. Even after his relationship ended she had continued to loathe him. She would have been more vocal about it if not for his own formidable popularity. He had tried to bridge the gap for the sake of the social group but the gulf between them was a schism Jess was all too happy to deepen. 

And now this giant freshman was going to deliver him right to her. He was a dead man. Jay cried her name as her fingers closed around him once again.

Zoe dropped the hand containing Jay to her hip. She loved the way his little body weighed nothing. It was a strange sensation, strange upon strange considering she held a tiny man in her fist. He fought against her grip but at that size his struggles were nothing more than feather strokes. Her phone buzzed as she withdrew it from her bag. Jess was getting impatient; she had missed a call already.

‘Where R U? Do U have him? X’

She replied saying she was on her way then dropped her phone back into the bag. Jay followed it, beating against her fingers stubbornly as she sealed him in one of the pockets.

This was weird but her status within the group was a sure thing. She smiled to herself as she stepped from the shadows and made for where Jess waited behind the gym.

 

Delivery and Games by Nigma

Jess took the last pull of her cigarette and plucked it from between her full, pink lips. She idly blew a stream of smoke out into the afternoon air.

There was movement in the mossy gravel by her foot. A spider crawled next to her white flats, moving on long spindly legs heedless to the girl that watched it from above. She rolled her cigarette between her fingers, the little tube warm from the still glowing ember.

Jess closed one eye as she took aim. She pinched the remains of cigarette between her white, manicured nails before flicking it towards the unwary arachnid.

The burning cylinder exploded onto the ground, missing the spider by a couple of inches. It reacted to the sudden rush of heat and scuttled away, its eight legs pumping as it fled over the stones.

There was a movement behind it. A stone the size of its torso crashed to the ground as Jess lifted her foot. The sky above it turned a grey stained tan, the world drowning in shadow as the sole of Jess’ shoe moved casually through the air.

The spider ran ever faster, stumbling across the rocks as the sky began to fall. The shadow stretched in every direction, the light reduced to an ever thinning line. It changed direction, running this way and that in its panic. The sole of Jess’s shoe was almost upon it. Its simple mind raced as it was pushed onto its belly, eight eyes reeling in their sockets. The spider’s legs twitched frantically as it was crushed into the dirt.

Jess stepped down.

‘Fuckin bug,’ she pouted, twisting her foot back and forth to grind it further into the moss speckled concrete. She sighed impatiently and dropped back against the graffiti covered wall. She lifted her other foot, pressing it against the brickwork to steady herself.

She pulled her silver cased phone from the pocket of her tight, pale blue jeans and glared at it accusingly. ‘Where the fuck was Zoe?’ Jess bit her bottom lip. What if something had gone wrong? The last text from the freshman said Jay had fallen for the trap like Jess knew he would. He had had his eye on Zoe for a while. She was the perfect bait. Still, what if it had worn off already?

No. Her white tipped fingers pushed her phone back into her pocket. The solution would last 72 hours; she had been assured of this. It certainly would last longer than Jay would.

The thought brought a smile to her face that widened as Zoe rounded the corner. The younger girl hurried, throwing a cautious look over her shoulder for fear of being followed.

Jess hurried over to her, wrapping her arms around her waist in a brief embrace. ‘Oh my god Zoe!’ she beamed, ‘I can’t believe it worked! Do you have him? Where is he?’ Her hazel eyes burned into the younger girl who stood almost a head shorter than her.

‘I, um, he’s in my bag’ Zoe stammered, fumbling at her handbag as Jess stared at her intently. She popped open the wrong pocket, revealing the blue vial and its strange luminescent contents. Jess’ eyes widened, ‘You have some left?’ She asked, barely masking the surprise in her voice. ‘Perfect!’ she grinned, regaining her composure, ‘Zoe, you are a superstar! Hand it over.’

Zoe stammered again. Though they were friends the older girl always made her nervous. There was something in the way she spoke, in the way she carried herself. Something that automatically made you feel inferior.

She plucked the bottle from its compartment and handed it over. Jess snatched it from her greedily, holding it up to the waning light to admire its contents. ‘Perfect’, she repeated to herself. Her fist closed around it as she turned her attention once more to Zoe’s bag. ‘So,’ she smiled coldly, ‘where’s our little friend?’

Zoe returned her smile though did so weakly. Without a word she unbuttoned the other pocket and reached inside. A shiver of excitement went through her as her fingers connected with their tiny captive. She closed her fingertips around him and brought him into the light. He squealed, a tiny sound like that of a mosquito, and thrashed in her grip.

Jess’ face fell as Zoe held him up to her to see. ‘Oh my god,’ she whispered, ‘I can’t believe it.’ She held out her remaining hand and Zoe dropped Jay gently into her palm. He floundered for a moment, struggling to rise to his knees on the soft mounds of flesh.

Jess lifted her hand, bringing it to her face so that her wrist was just before her lips. The movement, though slight, caused the tiny Jay to fall heavily onto his face. He clutched his nose and rolled onto his back. It was then he saw Jess for the first time.

Zoe jumped as he screamed louder than ever before. Jess laughed down at him, her powerful voice blowing his hair and drowning his cries of fear. She completely ignored the freshmen as she spoken to the terrified man in her palm.

‘Well, well, well,’ she purred at her prey, ‘what do we have here?’ Jay continued to scream as she drew her huge pink lips towards him. ‘Looks like a little bug to me. What do you think Zoe?’

Jess’ eyes darted to the young girl who stood enraptured by the display. Her gaze pierced her.

She approached tentatively, staring down with wonder at the terrified student in her friend’s palm. He didn’t look like he was going to find this funny later.

‘I said, what do you think Zoe? Doesn’t he look like a little bug to you?’

In Jess’ palm Jay turned on his knees, looking up at her with eyes filled with dread. ‘Zoe, please, help me!’ he cried before jess tilted her hand sending him sprawling helplessly across her skin.

‘Shush bug,’ she chided, ‘we’re talking. So, Zoe?’ The younger girl wilted before her, ‘Yeah, I guess so.’ Zoe regretted her part in this with every passing second. Her discomfort was plain on her face.

Jess dismissed it, grinning widely back at her. ‘Good. And we know where bugs belong down we?

Jay’s world fell out from beneath him as Jess closed her fist and plunged him downwards. He slammed heavily into her closed fingers as she stopped abruptly before releasing her grasp and letting him fall the ten feet or so on his scale to the ground.

He hit the ground hard, grazing his arm against a pebble the size of a bowling ball. Above him Zoe gasped, the ground rumbling as her sandal clad feet took a step away from him. Jess reached out and fastened her fingers around her upper arm. ‘It’s ok,’ she cooed, ‘he’s fine. This was what we planned remember, we were going to scare him. It’s just a joke babe, it’s ok.’

Zoe’s eyes were downcast though she tried to avoid looking at Jay. He lay on his side, cradling his arm. ‘It doesn’t feel like a joke,’ she mumbled.

Jay gritted his teeth against the pain in his arm. The wound was superficial and would heal quickly. He sat upright before rising unsteadily to his feet. His mind raced, spinning at what was happening to him. He stood in shock, his hands trembling by his side. The girls stood over him, stretching what seemed to be miles into the sky. Their slightest movement shook the earth. He wanted to run but his legs were locked in place. His heart sank, he wanted to be sick. Even if he ran they would catch him, in her sandals his head wouldn’t even reach as high as Zoe’s toenail.

How could this be happening?

Jess’ tried to suppress her irritation, forcing a sweet smile onto her lips. ‘Honey, honestly it’s fine. I’ve known Jay for years, we’re friends. Aren’t we Jay?’ She directed this to her feet but didn’t wait for an answer from the man that cowered before them.

‘Listen babe, we’ll laugh about this next week, I promise. We’re all friends, it’s just a prank. We play pranks on each other all the time, it’s what friends do. We are friends aren’t we?’

Zoe’s eyes flicked upwards, her heart quickening in her breast. Jess pouted, her face a picture of hurt feelings. ‘Yes, of course!’ Zoe squeaked, ‘Sorry, I just, I’ve never heard of this before, it’s a lot to take in.’

Jess extended her arm across Zoe’s slender shoulder. ‘Don’t worry about it hon,’ she smiled sweetly, ‘not many people know about it yet. This kind of stuff is very underground, very cutting edge you know? They don’t just let anyone use it. Trust me; we do this all the time. Jay will find it funny, he probably thinks you look hot too.’

Zoe’s cheeks flushed red. ‘You know what guys are like,’ Jess continued, leaning against her, ‘they love to think they are all big and tough but they all get a hard on for a tough girl.’

She lifted her foot and swung it forwards, slamming it down hard next to Jay. ‘Ain’t that right bug boy?’ She sneered.

Jay was knocked from his feet by the force of the blast, the shockwave rumbling through the earth. He had stood in disbelief as Jess drew the freshman in with her false stories of friendship. He shouted desperate denials, begging Zoe to ignore her and to rescue him though his words had been drowned out by Jess’ lies. Her laugher rang down upon him as she stamped again, pitching him across the cold, moss spotted concrete.

‘Come on,’ Jess laughed, nudging Zoe in the ribs, ‘give it a go. Trust me.’

Zoe still harboured doubts. Would he really be turned on by seeing her from this angle? She had already pinned her skirt to her legs to prevent him seeing up it but was she just being a prude? Maybe Jess was right. Guy’s liked the domineering thing didn’t they? This was sort of the same she guessed, although it was a bit weird.

She fluttered a weak smile and cast a trusting look at her friend. ‘Ok,’ she grinned, ‘so what just stomp near him?’

Jess laughed, ‘Yeah, that’ll really shit him up. Or, y’know, if you’re careful you could step on him a bit. Not like properly step on him obviously but like, y’know, hover your foot over him so he thinks you’re gonna do it but just don’t step down all the way.’

It struck Zoe that Jess spoke about Jay like he wasn’t there. She wasn’t sure how she felt about making him think she was going to squash him.

‘Unless you’re not ready to turn a guy on like that,’ Jess smirked at her, ‘it’s totally cool if you’re still a virgin or whatever.’

Zoe gritted her teeth. This was more than she was comfortable with but she didn’t want to lose face with her new circle of friends. One wrong word from Jess and she was back to being a nobody.

‘Pfft, yeah right!’ she laughed, raising her foot, ‘I’m gonna blow his mind!’

Jay bolted across the concrete, his paralysis shattered as Zoe swept her sandaled foot over him.  Their laugher thundered around him as he ran in her shadow, ‘Not so fast bugboy!’ Zoe called to him, slamming her foot down in front of him, cutting off his escape.

The shrunken man cried out in surprise, swerving to avoid crashing into her heel. The ground rumbled as she drew her foot back to try and catch him in her arch. Her toes flared as he dove before them, scrambling through the dirt to avoid being crushed beneath her. ‘You’ll have to do better than that,’ she laughed, positioning the ball of her foot over him ready to strike.

A shiver ran through her, the power she had over the tiny creature rushed through her once again. She would never really hurt him but right now it was impossible to deny how easy that would be. A wide grin split her face. ‘Here I come,’ she sang, lowering her foot upon him.

She had almost caught him when she noticed Jess reaching towards her. She turned, her smile fading as the senior girls cold eyes fell upon her. The blue bottle was clasped in her fingers, the stopper popping off with a squeak. ‘Let’s see how you like it bitch,’ Jess sneered, throwing the shimmering contents towards her.

‘No!’ Zoe cried out in horror, throwing up her arm as the strange concoction splashed across her. She wobbled on one leg and toppled sideways, crashing to the floor.

Jay was thrown from his feet by the shockwave as the giant girl struck the earth. Already she was shrinking, her body writhing as it folded in upon itself. Jess stood over them both, an expression of hatred twisting her beautiful face.

She slipped the bottle into her pocket. Within seconds Zoe had dwindled to nothing, a tiny insect barely taller than Jay. Jess stood over them both, her feet placed either side of them, a goddess standing victorious over her helpless prey.

Zoe was sobbing, terrified of the huge girl that towered above her. ‘Jess please,’ she squeaked over her frightened tears, ‘what are you doing?’

‘Didn’t I say it was perfect?’ She smirked down at the tiny girl, ‘enough left in the bottle to dispose of the bait.’

Zoe gripped her head in her hands, shaking it back and forth. ‘What do you mean?’ she trilled, ‘What? I don’t, why?’

‘Oh shut up,’ Jess sighed. Jay cried out as she flicked her foot forwards, crashing it into Zoe’s stammering frame. A tiny spray of crimson blood splattered across the tip of her white shoe as Zoe’s mouth and nose exploded. The air was filled with the sound of cracking ribs as she was sent sprawling across the grey slab.

Jess frowned at her shoe, ‘Bitch! You got blood on my shoes!’

Jay watched dumbstruck as the giant girl withdrew her foot from her shoe and moved it forwards, the deadly shadow slithering across the ground beneath it. Zoe rolled onto her back, mewling pitifully. She raised a trembling arm, ‘No, Jess, please’ she croaked. It was no use.

Jess stepped down.

The thud shook his bones. It was quicker than he had imagined. Jess’ foot now rested where the tiny girl had once cowered. She twisted it back and forth; pulverising Zoe’s liquefied remains between the concrete and her flesh.

Jess laughed and lifted her foot, taking her ankle in her hand to inspect the tiny bloodstain on her sole. ‘Eww, just like stepping on a bug,’ she giggled, ‘so Jay, wanna see what’s in store for you?’

Jay pleaded with her as she hung her bare sole above him. Her skin was speckled grey from where the dirt had been glued to her flesh by perspiration. She flexed her toes, sending long shadows dancing around him. A tiny red stain clung to the ball of her foot, the only thing that remained of the young, blonde freshmen.

‘Now,’ Jess purred, glaring down at him, a wicked smile on her pink lips, ‘what should I do with you?’

 

Torment and Absolution by Nigma

Jay staggered backwards, his feet tangling together causing him to fall heavily onto the concrete as Jess’ sole began to descend upon him. He scrambled wildly, his fingers clawing for purchase as he leapt to his feet.

Her laugher pounded around him as her tan flesh filed the sky, the shadow growing as her foot slowly lowered towards him. He ran head down, his mind racing as he pointlessly tried to outrun the giantess that towered over him.

The ground bucked beneath his feet causing him to stumble as her heel hit the concrete. He turned, eyes bright and wide with terror, a scream escaping his lips as her huge toes flexed upwards extenuating the ball of her foot that was poised ready to mercilessly crush him into the dirt like an insect.

 Jess stepped down.

A roar of wind and heat assaulted him as her splayed toes crashed either side of him in a flurry of pink flesh. Once again he was knocked from his feet by the sheer power of his captor. He cowered before her, his body convulsing with terror as she dominated his world.

Jess could barely contain the ecstasy that flowed through her as she gazed hungrily at her captive. The knowledge that he was completely at her mercy, the fucking prick that had dared to choose her best friend over her, was now reduced to nothing more than a bug that shivered between her toes flooded her with excitement. The fact that it was taking her more effort to spread her toes and keep him alive than to just relax and grind him into paste beneath her caused a warmth and a wetness to creep across her womanhood. He was so fucked.

She bent at the waist, her hands on her hips, her blonde hair spilling about her. Her grin was wide enough to swallow him ten times over. She raised her big toe and slammed it down next to him causing his to squeak with fear.

‘What a piece of shit,’ she sneered at him, ‘big, tough Jay snivelling and crying like a fucking pussy.’

She lifted her foot ever so slightly, drowning him in shadow, ‘I ought to fucking crush you like the worthless bug you are.’

He screamed as she lowered her foot towards him.

‘Yeah?’ she mocked, cocking her head to one side, her eyes cold and pitiless, ‘you don’t want me to crush you? You want me to let you live?’

Jay’s tiny voice piped up from beneath her though his words were lost.

‘Beg me then,’ she growled, lowering her foot back onto the ground, ‘get on your knees and fucking beg me not to crush you.’

He responded immediately. Jess laughed down at him as he raised his hands to her, his voice rising higher than ever though still too faint to hear his desperate pleas.

‘Not good enough,’ she scowled at him, her perfect blue eyes narrowing, ‘I want you to fucking mean it. I want you to know how weak and insignificant you actually are, how pathetic.’

She moved her big toe towards him. ‘You are nothing compared to me. Did you see what I did to your little girlfriend? Do you know just how fucking easy it would be for me to kill you?’

Jess’ heart raced in her chest.

‘I am a fucking god compared to you, do you understand that? I. Am. God’

She said these words slowly, power dripping from every syllable.

‘Now beg me, really beg me. I want you to worship me. I want you to kiss my feet and pray to me. Pray for your life, pray for me to let you live like a fucking worm beneath me. Do it!’

Jay flew to her hot skin as she shouted down at him. Her face was cold as the tiny creature pushed itself against the inside of her big toe, his mouth desperately working between begging for his life and kissing the foot of his goddess.

She fought to suppress a victorious smirk. One hand crept across her chest, the fingers probing gently against the white material of her low cut top, teasing the erect nipple that strained beneath the cup of her bra.

She had won.

A smile split her face, shattering the cold look that had settled upon it. ‘Ok Jay,’ she sang, bending down and plucking him from the floor with her thumb and fore finger, ‘you convinced me.’

She brought him close to her face as she had done before, her full pink lips and pristine white teeth filling his field of vision. Jay struggled in her grasp, his ribs creaking as she compressed him. She twisted him in place, throwing his head forward to that he looked down into her deep cleavage. Her bosom trembled as she giggled at him, the skin shiny with a thin layer of perspiration.

‘Well actually,’ she pouted, ‘you didn’t. It was more down to your little girlfriend really. She was the one that convinced me that just stepping on you would be too quick.’

She caught his terrified look and stared deep into him, her eyes burning with seduction. How had he ever resisted her?

‘Too easy,’ she purred, ‘not nearly painful enough.’ Her voice was now a whisper.

‘Maybe I should eat you.’

Jay screamed louder than before, bucking and thrashing between her fingers as she drew him ever closer to her lips.

‘Yes!’ she cried, she could hear him now, ‘maybe that’s it huh?’ She bared her teeth at him. ‘Maybe I should bite off each one of your limbs.’ Her teeth snapped together viciously, ‘one,’ snap, ‘by one.’

Jay begged her desperately, calling her by her name, his mistress, his goddess. He begged for mercy in her grip. Her smile widened as she purred with desire. Her hand snaked across her belly as her fat, pink tongue slithered out from between her teeth.

She brought him to it, pushing the hot flesh against his tiny body and coating him in a thick layer of saliva. He choked as she pulled away, the warm liquid filling his mouth and nostrils and slicking his hair.

She moaned again, ‘I like that idea. Imagine, you nothing more than a screaming torso on my tongue, blood and flesh begging me for mercy until crunch,’ she snapped her teeth together again, her face becoming innocent, her voice light, ‘I bite down on you and turn you into nothing but dead meat.’

She laughed in his face, hot air spilling over him, ‘Dead meat! What do you think?’

Jay shook his head and cried out in protest.

‘No?’ she asked coquettishly, her perfect eyebrow raising, ‘that’s not how you wanna go? You'd rather me just swallow you whole? I could do that you know.’

Her smile became wicked as her tongue snaked out again to trace a sultry line across her top lip.

‘I could totally do that. Is that what you’d prefer? You’d rather go down into my belly alive? Clawing at the back of my tongue as I swallow you? You’d probably stay alive for a while you know? I don’t know how you’d breathe but if you did I’m sure it would take a while for my stomach to start dissolving you.’

The tiny man in her grip could barely comprehend the choice he was being asked to make. His mind raced, his heart beating, his body battered and weak. The scent of her smoke tinted saliva filled his nostrils.

She bit her lip, ‘Oooh I think I like that idea. What do you think? I can just picture it; you pounding desperately at the walls of my stomach, trapped in darkness as acid starts to pool around you. I bet you could hear everything I was doing, every conversation I had. I wonder if I could hear your screams? I wonder if I could hear you as the acid starts to burn away your skin, melting the flesh from your tiny bones as you were digested within me?’

She pulled a thoughtful face as Jay wept in her grasp, his hand beating uselessly against her massive thumb. ‘Probably not to be honest. Still it would be pretty funny wouldn’t it? A piece of shit like you becoming actual shit? Yeah, you’re right, that would be better.’

Jay’s screams reignited into a single, animalistic howl as she began to raise him above her head, her mouth opening wide to receive her prey. Her tongue stretched out beneath him, the surface quivering with excitement. Her eyes drank his fear as he continued to rise.

‘Fuck, this is so hot,’ she murmured to herself as she began to lower the pleading morsel to her lips. Her hot breath whirled around him, filling the air. Jess manipulated him in her fingers, turning him upside down and holding him by the legs to lower him head first into her waiting maw.

She had dropped back against the graffiti marked wall of the empty gym and pushed herself against it. Her hand dropped from its place on her stomach and slipped into her jeans, pushing aside the pink studded belt to slide between her skin and the red band of her moist blue and white striped panties.

She moaned as the tip of her tongue pushed into Jay, the sensitive muscle shivering as his arms sprawled across it. His voice was smothered as his head was once again blanketed by her saliva. Her eyes closed as she drew him into her mouth, her lips closing around her fingertips until only Jay’s tiny twitching foot remained outside of her.

Her other hand continued downwards, her fingers creeping across her pubis before slipping between her lips. Her clitoris was already engorged and she pushed against it as the tiny man fluttered weakly within her mouth.

She pushed deeper as she released him with her other hand, letting it fall back into position against her left nipple. Her tongue bucked as Jay scrambled upon it. Saliva dripped from the walls of her mouth, drowning him as vaginal juices flowed across her burning sex.

Jess gasped with pleasure, the great intake of air dragging Jay across her tongue and further towards her waiting throat.

Jay screamed as he slid across her tongue, the rippling muscle pulsing him backwards. He called her name, pleading for mercy even as he slid to his death.

Jess’s eyes snapped open as she heard his last cry from within her mouth, his last prayer to his goddess. She swept her tongue around him, moaning as she pushed him against the roof of her mouth in preparation to swallow.

As her crotch her two fingers slid either side of her clitoris, pushing deep within her as she massaged her sex. This was power, this was perfection, this was victory.

She moaned again, her teeth clamping together, her nipples hard as she ground her pert ass against the brickwork, her fingers pulsing within her sopping panties.

Jess tilted her head backwards, widening her throat to consume her prey, dragging her slave backwards with her tongue until...

Wait.

Sudden realisation dawned upon her. Her tongue swirled, forcing Jay between her lips and casting him out onto her waiting palm. Jay lay on his side, whimpering in a tiny pool of saliva.

He looked up at her. Despite his release from the hell within her mouth no hope shone in his eyes, only fear as he stared up at the goddess who smirked down at him.

Jess’ breathing was shallow. She drew her fingers from within her and held them over the man she held in the palm of her hand. ‘What am I doing?’ she laughed, her voice still trembling slightly.

Jay rolled onto his back, throwing up his arms as she plunged her fingers onto him. He cried out as she pushed him into her skin, dragging a hot layer of vaginal juice across him. It stung his eyes and filled his mouth as she giggled down at him.

‘What am I thinking?’ she smiled widely. Jay’s mind reeled, his reality was shattered. In less than an hour he had gone from football practice to being shrunk by the evilest bitch in the school. He had seen her murder a freshman, he had prayed to her; genuinely prayed to her like some fucking deity, begging for his life and kissing her feet and now, after almost devouring him, at the last second, she was chatting with him?

He could barely think let alone answer. His body was on fire, his mouth and nose caked in her juices, his spirit broken. Jess wasn’t interested in an answer.

‘I must be going out of my mind to just eat you like that? How stupid can I be?’

Jay looked at her helplessly as she laughed down at him.

‘How can I just eat you when I've got nearly three days before you return back to normal? Fuck, there’s so much time to think of ways to torture you before I eat you!’ She smirked at him  and rapped her fingers against her forehead theatrically.

‘And you know what bugboy?’ She brought him close to her lips, her voice falling once more to that deadly whisper, ‘I think I have just thought of something.’

Jay’s cries were muffled as she closed her fist about him. With the thumb of one hand she pulled back the bands of both her jeans and her panties. Her other hand moved downwards, transporting her new slave to his next prison.

She opened her fist, flicking out her fingers to cast him into the yawning gap between her flesh and the fabric of her underwear.

Jay fell, his screams becoming a part of him now. He collided heavily with her recently shaved pubis. His hands briefly flailed for purchase before he bounced from the supple flesh and fell against the massive wall of blue and white striped fabric.

Jess released the waistband with a snap, sealing him in as he slid down the smooth surface. The fabric became wet, the scent of her sex burning his nostrils as he fell screaming down into the darkness to where the hungry vagina of his goddess waited to consume him.

 

Jess smiled as she felt the faint sensation of him connecting with her moist folds. She rubbed a gentle finger against the crotch of her jeans, forcing her slave against her. She smiled lazily as she slipped her foot back into her white flat.

Maybe he’d drown before she even got home? She could live with that. He smile broadened as she thought of him drowning in her pussy. She’d probably still eat him if he did.

The wind ruffled the treetops as she walked out from behind the gym and headed towards her car. The late afternoon sun warmed her cheeks as she slipped on her shades.

She was happy, she felt lightened somewhat. Perhaps it was time for her to let go of such a silly grudge?

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5134