Satsuki by TheWoobis
Summary:

A two-part story about your life with Satsuki Kiryuin. The second part will be more intimate.


Categories: Giantess, Destruction, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4415 Read: 14081 Published: March 20 2015 Updated: January 21 2016

1. Chapter 1: Autumn by TheWoobis

2. Chapter 2: Winter by TheWoobis

Chapter 1: Autumn by TheWoobis

Autumn

 

You’ll never forget November.  Not the morning you were jostled awake by a soldier.  Not the screams and shattering glass that resonated in the hallway of your apartment.  Not the seas of Goku Uniforms that flooded the streets and let havoc run free.  The soldier’s face burned itself in your memory.  “We’re all going to fucking die.  Leave this city before-” Crack! He fell to your feet; a bloodied stump remained where his head once was.  You remember the news reports of a student council hell bent on world conquest.  And at last, they were here: the capital of the nation.

 

You remember how the battle progressed as you hid in the gutter.  The Three-Star grabbed you by the neck and tore down the block and up the stairs of the highest building in three miles.  They chained you to the roof and fixed your head in place.

 

“You should consider yourself lucky,” they mused.  “I’d give anything to witness the fall of my city.  Such a luxury…”  The explosions and gunfire hushed as the remaining soldiers were rounded up and tucked away in a massive clearing.  You still remember how a Senketsu-clad Ryuko Matoi drew her Scissor Blade, denouncing any option to surrender.  Looking back, you thought it was funny how she rejected backing down from nearly every unwinnable circumstance.  If only she’d known.  But above all, you will always remember Satsuki Kiryuin. 

 

“Then meet your end,” you remember her booming as she activated Junketsu.  The Life Fibers she’d amassed during her conquests saturated her uniform to the point of obscene power.  The Goku Uniformed sea chanted her name.  Kiryuin! Kiryuin! Kiryuin!  Intoxicated with support, Satsuki yelled.  In an instant, she ascended through the skies as Junketsu wrapped around her in a reverent embrace of fear.  She grew higher and higher until the buildings around her were mere fire hydrants.  Matoi’s jaw dropped as a hush descended upon the battlefield: Satsuki towered over her and smirked.  She assessed her new, permanent form, relishing in every inch of her body.  She rested a hand on her ass; the taut muscles cast a shadow on everything below.

 

Her bright blue eyes pierced the distance between both.  Her breasts shone in the sunlight; titanic vessels of feminine power.  Her thick black hair swayed gently in the wind; the crisp autumn breeze seemed to wince under the sheer weight of every decadent lock.  At last, her bold eyebrows turned downward; she slammed her Bakuzan Katana down.  Bodies flew hundreds of feet in the air past her stark white heels; the volley of soldiers was mere dust at her feet. 

 

“Go on, Matoi,” Satsuki boomed.  Ryuko could only gaze upward as the giantess’ titanic figure eclipsed the sun.  Satsuki tapped her foot.  The earth groaned beneath the sheer brunt of her weight, trembling in fear of Kiryuin’s authority.  Her heel pierced the floor and leveled buildings nearby; people poured out and sprinkled the ground below.  Junketsu shimmered in the skies, piercing the clouds above.

 

Imbued with one last ounce of resolve, Ryuko grasped her Scissor Blade and shot upwards at her challenger.  Boasting great agility, she zipped from side to side and sliced anywhere Satsuki seemed vulnerable.  However, the latter didn’t move.  Her sharp eyes merely followed the fly darting about, waiting patiently.  Matoi flew backwards to assess her efforts: Nothing had been done.  Gritting her teeth, she shot forward as her Scissor Blade snapped open.  Before Ryuko knew it, she was crushed in Satsuki’s palm.  The whorls of skin were suffocating her; Matoi screamed and struck at everything with all her might.  However, the horrid one-sidedness of this fight was slowly revealing itself.

 

Satsuki used her thumb to drag Ryuko to the top of her index finger; she bent her over and held her up to her eyes.  “Is that all?” she taunted.  Her grip tightened as Ryuko screamed and thrashed about.  “Pitiful,” Kiryuin whispered.  Her monumental thumb pushed Matoi further across her index finger; her middle finger slammed down on Ryuko’s torso.  You gazed in awe at the sheer power the giantess possessed: Ryuko was absolutely nothing in comparison.  Satsuki bent Ryuko’s back further and further as the latter screamed in pain.  Mock-pouting, she pinched Ryuko and dangled her above her head.  “Give me that,” she said, pulling the Scissor Blade from Ryuko’s grasp.  Matoi struggled in vain; Satsuki procured the weapon with her other hand and snapped it effortlessly in two.  “NO!” screamed Ryuko, flailing about between her captor’s fingers.  Satsuki shifted her to her palm and, Scissor handle between two fingers, thrust Ryuko’s legs apart. 

 

Kiryuin grinned and shoved the handle down Ryuko’s crotch.  “Stop, p-please” Matoi moaned.  Her face flushed with color.  Satsuki paid her no mind and continued with a rhythmic thrust: in, out, in, out.  There was nothing Ryuko could do to stop the abuse- it would only continue.  Her vagina throbbed, reluctantly aching for more.  To think Kiryuin had broken one of the most ferocious fighters without any effort was unfathomable to you: A woman whose gaze could cripple and break anyone.  Ryuko moaned and panted as she grew wetter and wetter; her throbbing pussy couldn’t take much more.  Before her captive could climax, Satsuki cast the handle aside and dangled Ryuku from her fingertips once more.  “You’re pathetic,” she said.  “Your own sister humiliates you and you go along with it?  Where’s your willpower?”  Ryuko was too weak to retort.  Satsuki parted her lips and dropped Matoi inside.

 

The humid atmosphere of Kiryuin’s mouth made Ryuko gag; she immediately fell on the soft surface of Satsuki’s tongue.  Her captor chuckled; loud booms threw Matoi like a ragdoll against pearly teeth.  After a moment of stillness, Satsuki’s tongue shot upward and plastered Ryuko to the roof of her mouth.  Saliva thrashed her about as she slammed into gargantuan teeth and massive cheeks.  Senketsu muttered “I-I can’t take much longer…”  Ryuko was unable to move or reply.  She was thrust beneath Satsuki’s tongue; the massive muscle slammed up and down over and over again.  The fleshy ceiling mashed Ryuko until her own mouth was flooded with her sister’s saliva.  Sensing Matoi had enough, Satsuki spit her out.  “Matoi, have you had enough?”  Ryuko couldn’t bear to admit defeat.  She remained silent.  “Do you know why you’ve lost?” asked Satsuki.  For some odd reason, Ryuko shook her head.  I… can’t lose.  “Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars,” Kiryuin thundered.  She pulled Ryuko from her palm and slammed her against her titanic ass, grinding her sister into cheeks of steel.  Matoi became a mere splotch on the giantess’ milky skin.  “Well done, pigs.  This city is ours,” she boomed.  She spun around and headed towards your building.

 

The Three-Star yanked you from the balcony; the chains broke and they held you up.  Satsuki’s colossal boots rattled the ground; the earth winced as it gave way to the giantess’ authoritative strides.  Louder, louder, louder.  At last, she stopped in front of your building.  After a silent exchange between her and the Three-Star, she gazed at you.  Your eyes met; it was as though she were peering into your soul.  Without breaking her gaze, she lifted her right foot and slid her boot off.  She cast it aside; it flattened several other buildings nearby.  Your own building barely reached the top of her ankle.  She pointed her toes at you: Her slender foot was nothing short of perfection; just as her physique could’ve been an immaculate sculpture, every contour, nail, and crevice of her foot was shaped to beauty.  Soft yet firm, this foot had laid waste to thousands.  And yet here it was, almost taunting you with its mercy.  Her big toe descended upon you; crushed lovingly, you rolled beneath the massive contours of her monumental sole.  Pinching you, she picked you up between her toes and used her heel to decimate the building.  When the smoke cleared, she placed you down and drummed her foot, softly padding it on top of you. 

 

You will never forget the curt nod the Three-Star gave her before they sprinted off.  You will never forget the oddly fragrant scent her soft toes during her assessment.  You’ll never forget her outstretched hand, the softness of her milky palm, nor the sheer breadth of her presence.  Somewhere deep down inside, you knew you were spared for a reason.  One thing was certain: Satsuki Kiryuin owned you now.  And that was all that mattered.

 

To be continued...

 

End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter 2: Winter by TheWoobis

Flurries of snow fall from the evening sky.  Silence grips the atmosphere.  Goku Uniforms push people by the hundreds into vans.  The ignitions start, and they’re off. 

 

Frigid wind stings your eyes as you peer below.  What was once a bustling gem of a city was now rubble.  Everything you’d recently come to know was gone.  And you’d done nothing to defend it.  But how could you have?

Perhaps you’re better off up here, thousands of feet above the world, in solitude.  The only things to accompany you are the footfalls crashing below. 

 

The journey was so smooth you’d forgotten you were in the palm of a giantess.

 

You gaze up and freeze.

 

Satsuki Kiryuin’s titanic frame pierces through the snowfall, charging forth as a vessel of triumph.  Her raven hair glides behind her—a flag of divinity.  Though she bears an expression of resolute focus, there is a calculated calmness to the way her bold eyebrows are fixed in place and the stillness of her lips.  Her blue eyes glisten with resolve.

 

And for a fraction of a second, your eyes lock with the titaness’.  Before you can exist for a moment longer, her hand snaps shut.  To say it was faster than the blink of an eye would be a fatal miscalculation.  It might as well have waited for you to fall into place.

 

All light vanishes before you, but it isn’t the darkness that’s blinding.

 

It’s the image of her eyes.

 

***

 

“Awaken.”

 

The soft simmering of liquid soothes you as you slip out of sleep.  A warm vapor hangs in the air; liveliness fills you with every breath of the faint herbal scent.  Though you don’t know where you are—nor how you got here—you can’t help but feel a sense of belonging.  For whatever reason, this was the right place to be.

 

Your eyes slide open.  A towering porcelain tea set lies before you; small uniformed figures jog back and forth.  Steam rises from the teapot, casting a gentle cloud over the area.  Two massive cranes encircle the tea cup, stirring in unison.  Beneath you is a vast wooden expanse. 

 

BOOM.  You shake in your sleeping bag.  The ground writhes violently beneath powerful strides; the adhesive sound of bare soles lifting off the floor is as crisp as the vapor.  The steps get louder and louder; workers scurry out of their stations and assemble nearby.  Though they eye you up, they don’t pay you any more mind. 

 

You bounce through the air with each consecutive footfall as the legion of grunts ripples.  Before your head splits, the room falls silent for a brief second of respite.  There was one more step to go…

 

CRASH.

 

Satsuki Kiryuin’s bare foot slams into the ground with the force of a meteor.  You’re throttled backwards on an invisible cannonball.  Blurred clusters of workers tumble through your vision.  Bang!  You collide with a warm, chipped surface; all the wind is knocked out of you.  You struggle to lift your head.  

 

A wide sea of dark tea simmers before you. 

 

A splash echoes in the distance.  You spot a worker nearby; their uniform dissolves like sugar into the brew. 

 

“Help me!” they scream. 

 

You can only offer a sympathetic frown.  Their voice is drowned out by the sound of sizzling.  Screams echo between the porcelain walls of the teacup. 

 

Your arms begin to shake.  Sweat builds in your palms.  You can’t hold on for much longer.

 

The cup trembles.  You slip.  You dangle off the other side of the ceramic lip.  Your fingers latch on for dear life with every ounce of strength you have left.  Death nips at your heels with every move. 

 

The cup rises quickly; the air pressure of the rapid ascent holds you in place.  Suddenly, everything gyrates.  The liquid swirls around, forming a murky whirlpool.  At last, the cup tilts.  Your arms give out as you twist-

 

An enormous, plump blanket pushes your back onto the porcelain. Your entire body is plastered into flesh; a warm wind swirls around you.  Kiryuin’s lips part just enough for you to see her watchful eyes, fierce but otherwise relaxed brows, bathrobe collar, and beautiful nose.  Her sweet breath gently blows over you.  Her mouth presses you into the cup again; a gargantuan tongue holds you down as tepid tea washes over your body.  You’re coated in the brew—and her saliva.  Sip after sip, the sensation of Satsuki’s rhythmic breathing enraptures you.  The sound of her swallowing the drink is resounding. 

 

All of a sudden, her tongue slides you into her mouth proper.  You slip on the moist surface and fall onto the firmly plushy muscle.  You can’t see a thing, and the humidity is overwhelming.  Her tongue lifts you up and pins you against her colossal tooth.  Like a ragdoll, you’re massaged into the contours of her pearly incisor.  A gentle hum echoes from far below.  You fall onto the muscle and are pushed into her lips.  The warmth and wetness is suffocating, but you can do nothing to struggle against it.  You’re but a mere afterthought in the giantess’s mouth. 

 

Before you can recover, the tip of her tongue lifts you to the roof, arching backwards over her esophagus.  Her lips part, casting some light into her mouth.  You’re tantalized by the bottomless depths as you struggle to latch on to something—anything inside.  As quickly as you’d risen, you’re slammed back down beneath her tongue as a surge of tea flows over and past you.  Some of it gets inside your nose; you splutter and pant.  A single stream of brightness is quickly divided; two massive columns retrieve you and shoot you into the light.  You fall on a milky palm and heave, coughing out saliva and tea.  Satsuki gazes down on you, smirking.

 

Your head is throbbing.  Your body is unresponsive.  The only thing you can do is breathe.  Kiryuin picks you up with her other hand; you’re nestled between the whorls of her thumb, index finger, and middle finger.  Her eyes pierce right through you.

 

With a sudden movement, you’re pressed into her gargantuan thumb.  Surprisingly, it isn’t suffocating.  A vast presence lightly skims your back; shivers bolt down your arching spine.  Your body is gently kneaded into the pad of her thumb.  The control behind each movement seemed so… impossible

 

Touch after touch, warmth permeates you.  Your lungs feel clearer, your head is calmer, and you regain sensation in your limbs.  You continue to ride the whorls of her skin. 

 

After a minute or two, Satsuki places you down on the table.  Though unsupported, your body is surprisingly steady.  Your breathing is calm.  There is a new presence in your head—one of clarity—that won’t go away no matter what you try to think.  You look to Kiryuin.  She regards you with an unwavering expression. 

 

You muster up the courage to speak.  All your floating thoughts condense into the shaky utterance of a single word:

 

Why?

 

Satsuki’s voice thunders.  “You ask with no guarantee that you will understand.”

 

The answer rattles the room, assuming a presence of its own.

 

“Whether or not you will remains to be seen.”

 

The base of her palm touches the table.  With fanned fingers, her hand slowly wraps around you.  The giantess rises and exits the room.  Her grip is tight, but leniently so.  Though your legs are in an uncomfortable position, they don’t feel like they’re going to break.  Or so you hope.  Most importantly, you can still breathe.

 

You feel like you’re on one of those pendulum-like rides at an amusement park—those big boats that swing back and forth.  Satsuki’s hand sways in a similar fashion, though with the precision of a metronome.  The ground rattles beneath every formidable stride. 

 

A few moments later, she stops.  You feel an immediate downward plunge; beads of sweat gather at your forehead and palms.  Suddenly, her hand opens.  You fall onto a strange but familiar surface.  The air is thick.  As you get up, you find yourself inside…

 

A room?

 

There is no ceiling.  You walk around; the floor is strange and soft.  The air itself is thick and musty.  The furniture is nicely arranged.  The fridge has some food inside.  There are a few sets of plain clothes inside the wardrobe.  On the bed is a light navy blue uniform.  Upon closer inspection, the material is stretchy.  The Honnoji logo is embroidered on the front.  Strange, it’s in your size…

 

The room shakes. 

 

You look up; you can’t see a thing.  Another tremor; the wardrobe collapses.  Panicked, you rush to the door.  It’s too thick to budge.  What the hell was going on?  You dash to the counter and haul yourself up.  If this was a standalone room, there surely had to be a way out.  Your hands grab the ledge; you thrust yourself upward.   One leg is over the barrier; if you could just-

 

CRASH

 

The room topples over; you scream in pain.  Your leg is caught beneath the debris.  A cylinder of light pours in from above.

 

Satsuki stares inside; her focused eyes are framed by her bold eyebrows.  Two pale thumbs cup the edges of the tunnel you’re in.  There is a soft quake.  Her milky foot descends down the opening, swallowing the last bit of light left.  You scramble to escape, but to no avail.  The tremors grow stronger and stronger as Kiryuin’s monumental foot approaches.  Your heart races.

 

Something latches on to your hand and snaps over you.  You’re forced out of the debris and onto the insole of the boot.  A dim glow comes from your chest: the Honnoji emblem.

 

Kiryuin’s colossal big toe strikes you like a bullet train, thrusting you as far into the boot as it possibly can.  The amount of pressure coming from the rest of her foot is obscene; you don’t bother trying to fight it.  Her foot scrunches; you’re dragged between her second and big toe.  Both pinch at you.  Your body instinctively wants to shut down; this pressure could collapse anything.  And yet, your figure is perfectly fine. 

 

Satsuki shoots her boot off and swings her foot in long, gliding kicks.  She watches you intently all the while.  Your head spins.  Without warning, her foot slams to the floor with an enormous thud.  The blunt trauma flies through your body, landing back like a panicked ghost. 

 

Her milky sole continues crashing down on top of you, pushing your body deeper and deeper into the floor.  The structure of her slender foot is perfection; the contours of her beautiful toes were flawless.  Your mind is collapsing.  You have never felt anything as powerful as Kiryuin’s stomps.  How could something so lovely possess such ungodly force?  Blow after blow, you sink inside the floor.

 

“The uniform is functioning as it should.  You are not,” Satsuki booms.

 

You wince with each thunderous strike. 

 

“Prove your will to live.”

 

Your eyes become clearer.  The stomping ceases.  You scramble up from the hole in the floor and bolt for nowhere in particular.  The floor is dark with a light rug; a monolithic four-post bed is in the distance. 

 

Satsuki smirks.  She watches you dart around the room, just as she’d observed…

 

Matoi, you think to yourself.  Nevertheless, you run on.  It’s liberating to surge forth.  You zig-zag across the ground.  All you had to do was keep running. 

 

BOOM

 

You find yourself pinned beneath Satsuki’s toes once more.  From your vantage point, Kiryuin’s face is a blur.  Her sculpted legs tower over you like marble monuments.  Your body feels faint.

 

“The suit protects your body,” she proclaims, “but you protect your mind.”

 

The titaness kicks you up and catches you in her hand.  She strides over to her bed and reclines against the pillows.  The giantess taps the back of your suit.  A long, red wire sprouts from your collar.  Puzzled, you turn around.  Satsuki slides on a toe ring and attaches the wire to it.  Finally, she extends her feet outward.  You slip off the edge and scream.  You’re dangling from the wire; her foot bounces up and down, swinging you left and right.  You grasp the cable and pull yourself upward.  Satsuki flicks her toe.  You fall once more.  Again, you reel yourself back to her feet.

 

She lifts her foot and swings you on to the white sheets.  Her soft toes pad over you as she scrunches her soles.  Their scent is oddly pleasant for feet.  But of course, this is Satsuki Kiryuin.  You ride her lovely crevices and whorls; the tenderness of each movement further confuses you.  Satsuki generated both extremes of power with the least bit of effort.  She hums softly. 

 

Her hand pushes you into her sole headfirst.  You get the message.

 

Though you’re initially reluctant, the collar around your neck warns you.  Your tongue traces the wrinkles of her sole.  The taste is faintly salty, but by no means oppressively so.  Even as you brushed against her skin, the quality of her hygiene shone.  Her toe flicks you upward; the cord bounces as you fly upward.  You’re on top of her nails.  Even a passing glance is enough to inform you just how well-sculpted they are.  You crawl along her slender toes and massage every bit you can manage.

 

Suddenly, the ball of her other foot lowers above your head.  Instinctively, the suit helps you lunge off and run.  You sprint away, but your neck gets caught on the wire.  You try to press on, but her foot inches nearer.  Soon, you’re smothered beneath the ball of her other sole.  Satsuki’s feet flex; she shifts in the bed.  Her sole lifts off of you and you turn around.  

 

She reaches forward, takes off the toe ring, and dangles you in frontof her eyes.  Her immaculate face glows intimidatingly. 

 

“Your eyes are stained with indecision,” she states.  Every syllable shakes your body. 

 

You shudder.

 

Satsuki rises and carries you over to the very edge of the bed.  She sets you down on the sheets and towers, arms on her waist.  A grin etches its way through her closed mouth. 

 

The giantess tosses off her bathrobe; your jaw drops.

 

Kiryuin’s white body towers above you.  Her chiseled frame casts an ethereal glow.  Her breasts carry themselves with a regal stature, perking effortlessly beneath her flowing back hair.  The outline of her abs looms over you, seamlessly woven into the rest of her titanic body.  Her toned arms are on her hips, taut and athletic.  Her sculpted, powerful thighs support the rest of her torso.  You can make out faint striations on her calves.  The silhouette of her vagina glimmers.  Her voice shakes the room:

 

“If you will not face your fears, then they shall face you.”

 

She stomps behind her and spins around.  Her dark hair whips behind her, knocking you backwards. 

 

Kiryuin looks above her shoulder and smirks.  The outline of her pussy is but a glint.  The arch her lower back is radiant.  Long hair frames the rest of her nicely.  Her perfect, firm ass shines above you. It slowly eclipses your vision.  Instead of running, however, you stay in place until you’re smothered beneath the firm muscles.  The pressure spikes.  You’re being plastered into her tight skin.  The giantess’ gentle humming returns, but is much quicker.  Satsuki’s baritone moans are unlike any you’ve heard before.  There was no vulnerability behind them.  Only authority.

 

You try your best to remain calm; the suit is keeping you safe, after all.  You use everything inside you to resist succumbing to the might of Kiryuin’s iron bottom.  The cheek above you flexes, sending a shockwave of force into you.  You hear a crack in your body. 

 

You scream.  You’re grinded further into the bed.  However, nothing hurts.   

 

I’m still alive, you think.  She could kill me any way she wants to, but I’m still alive…

 

You had existed on her own terms.

 

And at last, you accept it.

 

You relax as your body softens. Satsuki slows her movements and stands up, peeling you from her ass. 

 

Her eyes strike through you like needles.  She smirks.

 

“Your suit is no longer needed,” her voice booms.

 

You take a deep breath and relinquish the uniform, accepting your existence in the process.  The suit dissolves and snaps back into the collar.

 

“Where the mind goes, the body will follow,” Kiryuin thunders.  “Perhaps subjugation has liberated you.  But we will see.”

 

She lowers you to her vagina; her gargantuan lips loom over you.  In an instant, she thrusts you inside.  Quim fills your mouth as you’re rubbed into the soft, fleshy walls.  Satsuki’s massive finger pounds you every which way.  No single crevice of her vagina goes untouched.  Her rhythm is baffling.  It’s as though her vagina seeks to consume rather than receive.  The titaness moans with authority as your body thrashes about.  Warm and sticky wetness coats you as your body conforms to Kiryuin’s every whim.  The moist darkness of her pussy swallows you whole as the last of the light leaves your vision.

 

Your heart palpitates as sweat plasters to your forehead.  What if you didn’t make it out?

 

Thrust after thrust sooths you.  Her fluids are all you can sense.  And this moment, you understand.

 

Whether or not you would make it doesn’t matter.

 

For in the end, it can only happen by the will of one:

 

Satsuki Kiryuin.

 

End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4995