The Crux of Pleasure by paerslemone
Summary:

People must now be careful when they "pleasure themselves," because now there is no hiding it.  

So, I deleted my old stories and started a new account.  If you want to read them, they're posted under the user-name "Anonymous."  I wrote "A Family Affair" and "The Turnover."  This is probably my last story, as I'm trying to get out of it, but here it is.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breast Enlargement, Couples , Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 22131 Read: 173819 Published: March 19 2015 Updated: October 02 2015
Story Notes:

So, I deleted my old stories and started a new account.  If you want to read them, they're posted under the user-name "Anonymous."  I wrote "A Family Affair" and "The Turnover."  This is probably my last story, as I'm trying to get out of it, but here it is.

 

This chapter's really more of an intro.

-----------------------------------------------------

1. Intro by paerslemone

2. Engineering by paerslemone

3. Engineering P 2 by paerslemone

4. Sis in Class by paerslemone

5. At Home that Night by paerslemone

6. Morgan by paerslemone

7. The Doctor's by paerslemone

8. Hide and Seek by paerslemone

9. Home by paerslemone

10. Sunday by paerslemone

11. The Presentation by paerslemone

12. The Bus Ride by paerslemone

13. A Big House by paerslemone

14. Smoothies by paerslemone

15. Dropped Off by paerslemone

16. The Relationship by paerslemone

Intro by paerslemone

It was a typical day in my school.  The teacher was teaching, and most of the kids were sleeping.  I sat groggilly at my desk, slouched back, with one hand in my pocket and the other against my desk, propping my head up.  I began to look at the girls around me, and I got that feeling in my groin.  I began to look around suspiciously, and then began masturbating.  I guess I should have been more used to it by now, but I could never get used to the terrible thing that came with the great pleasure.


I guess I should be less broad.  When men get an erection, their size decreases to however much their dick grows.  This happens because, well, it has to get its size from somewhere.  If a man cummed, he would become a certain amount smaller for about 24 hours, and then they'll slowly grow back to their original size again.  And then there was women.  They're a bit more complicated.  As women get aroused, their vagina deepens and stretches, and well, now their body needs to adjust to make more room, so they get bigger.  There isn't really a real scale to it.  Also, when something's insterted into the vagina, they'll become bigger, unless their vagina's just maxed out size-wise.  So in general, people have to accomodate their body changes.


Due to this, most sex groups seperated into a couple factions of people: the girls who wanted men with big dicks, even if they were short; or the men who wanted small girls, even if sex was harder to do.


So, back to the story at hand.  I'm a pretty tall guy, and 6'6" tall, and I'm 16 years old.  Right now, I don't have a girlfriend, but I keep my eyes on a couple.  Incidentally enough, they're all 5' tall, but I won't get too specific yet.  I have a younger sister named Amber, who's 13 and 4'9" tall.  She hasn't hit puberty yet, so she hasn't changed size, but she probably will soon.  My parents are gone a lot, so I'm pretty self-sufficient.


As I masturbated, I could feel myself slowly loosing a bit of height.  Now, I was an interesting case, where both of my parents fell into the previous groups.  My dad liked shorter women, and my mom liked "bigger" men, but happened to be born short.  For them, it was a win-win.  I got my mom's side's big dicks, with my dad's height.  Now, I had just started and lost maybe an inch or so, when the bell rang and we headed to lunch.  I felt myself slowly getting taller as I walked down the hallway.


By the time I had sat down for lunch I was back to my original size.  I sat with some friends during lunch, most of them guys.  We talked mostly about stupid crap, like teachers and school, and which girls we liked, and told stories about fights and what not.  I usually spent more time listening than talking anyway.  I mostly watched for my secret crushes.

Engineering by paerslemone
Author's Notes:

Now the story opens in more detail

-----------------------------------------

I finished eating my lunch right when the bell rang, and I walked to my next class: engineering. We were always doing projects in that class, and never really working. As I walked in and saw the instructions on the board, I realized today would be no different. Our teacher was crazy scatter-brained--but then again, what good engineering teacher isn't? As the last of my classmates lagged into class and the final bell rang, the teacher began by saying, "Alright, we're going to begin a new project now. I've devided your class into two groups--" He was instantly cut off with a groand of disappointment. "Now, now, you remember how it went last time I let you chose your own groups! That was chaos. We can't have that happening again."

With that, he turned around and began writing on the blackboard.

"Group one will be you," he said, pointing his chalk at me, "Hannah, Natalie, Abby, and Jessica. Group two is the rest of the class. I know the groups are uneven, but group 1's task is a lot harder to do with lots of people. You'll see a design brief once you've broken up. Now, get moving!"

I slowly sauntered over to my group's table. I was glad I'd been paired with several girls that I had a crush on. Like I said earlier, they were all 5' tall when they weren't excited. Hannah was pale with orange hair and freckles. She had decent boobs, but a killer ass. Natalie was very tan, like a dark Indian tan, with black hair. Her body was a nice shape, and she had a decent ass and maybe slightly bigger than normal boobs. Abby was a little tan, and had long light brown hair. She had fairly big boobs, and a decent ass. Jessica was the odd one out in my group, with almost no body to speak of. She was asian, with black hair and a skin color between Abby's and Natalie's.

As I reached the table, the girls were all standing there waiting for me. As I predicted, Hannah was taller than the others by about an inch. She was always kinky. The other girls weren't more than a half inch or so taller than normal, if at all. All of the girls were no taller than my chest, and I towered above them.

"So," I said, trying to appear nonchalant, even as an erection grew in my pants, "what's our project on?"

"Well, you'll like this one!" Natalie said, laughing. I just stared at her, confused, and walked to look at the packet our teacher had left us.

"MAKING CLOTHES FOR CHANGING SIZES"

"What makes you think I'll like this?" I asked her incredulously, holding up the packet.

"Keep reading," she said, and errupted in giggles again.

I kept flipping through until I got to a part that said "You must experiment the standard change in size for group members and demonstrate the clothes on them; at least one per gender. For males, this should included extreme height jumps."  "Extreme height jumps" or EHJ was a euphemism for when you cummed. Because when you cummed, you lost several inches in height at once. And the extreme height jumps lasted up to a whole day, and never less than an hour.

As I finished flipping through the packet, the teacher announced, "You have two weeks to work on this. I want to see good results!"

"Looks like you're trying to make this easier on us!" Hannah said, noting my erection, evident by the fact that I had already dropped to 6'3" tall.

"Whatever," I said. "So are you all. I mean, are any of you still 5' tall?"

Jessica laughed sheepishly. She was known to be shy, but right now she was actually the tallest of the girls, at about 5'3" tall. At that point, the top of her head reached my chin, just about. The other girls were all about 5'2" tall. With the basic small talk out of the way, we set about "preparing out data," as we called it. In other words, seeing how much we could get out height to change, and for me, withough cumming. I found that I pretty muched maxed out at a minimum of 6' tall, and it was tough to reach that without experienceing EHJ. The girls took longer to get accurate measurements. I didn't want to intrude on them pleasuring themselves, so I just waited at the table. They came back reporting that their natural peaks (not drug induced, like stimulants) were between 5'6" and 5'8" tall. I could tell when they came back that they had been busy. Even though I had reverted back to my full height, the tops of the girl's heads now reached the bottom of my lip.

"Now for the final measurement," Abby said seductively, walking over to me.

"What?!" I said, a little shocked by her forwardness. "I-I can do it on my own, thanks."

"No, no, don't be rediculous," Natalie said, as she also began to advance towards me. I began backing up, and soon, all of my group followed chase. The girls cornered me in the back of the classroom. By now, I was a little excited, and was down to 6'3" tall, making the tops of the girls heads about eye to nose level on me. Finally, the girls reached out and two of them pinned my arms against the walls.

"Calm down," Natalie cooed cooly as she unzipped my pants and slid them down my legs. She bit the tip of my dick between her teeth and began to suck vigorously, until I burst with a rush of pleasure. I could feel myself dizzying as I shot my load into her mouth. Unlike what I expected, Natalie gladly drank it up.

My face turned red as I ashamedly pulled my pants back up and fumbled to button them back up. I looked back up after finishing with my pants, and realized that I was almost eye level with the girls now. I figured I was about 5'11" tall, because now the top of their head was over my eyes, but there eyes were about at my lips. The girls were all giggling at me, and Natalie was happily likcing her lips.

"So, data!" Abby cheered. "Shrinkage: about 4", after factoring in his dick's growth."

"I look forward to collecting more data," Natalie said lustilly. Suddenly, she began to grow, an effect of eating the cum. Once she was done growing, she was taller than me by an inch, at 6' tall. It felt so weird to look up at her, even if it was just a little. She leaned down, almost intentionally, like she enjoyed making me feel short, and hugged me. "Thanks for being such a good sport about this," she said, patting me on the back.

Not long later, I returned back to my desk. I would be stuck at 5'11" tall until whenever I began to regenerate my height. For whatever reason, if you cum, you're stuck at the height you're at after cumming until it all regenerates, rather than just growing back to normal and not having the couple inches lost to cumming. Just in case we weren't back to normal by the time we got home, my engineering teacher us all notes explaining the current situation.

As the final bell rang, I walked out to my bus, sat down, and rode home in silence. I got those looks everyone gets when people know they've been pleasuring themselves. Once I got home, I was only 6' tall, but my parents understood the situation. They definitely weren't what you'd call ecstatic, but they understood. With that, I ate dinner, did my homework, and went to sleep, sort of looking forward to and sort of dreading tomorrow.

Engineering P 2 by paerslemone

The next morning I woke up back at my full height of 6'6" tall. My mom had to leave me at school extra early so my sister could go to the doctor's office on time. And other things, which they didn't want to tell me about for some reason. Once I got to school, I didn't really have anything to do, so I just stood around waiting for my friends to come. Before most of my friends arrived, though, I saw Natalie, and I was a little shocked that she was still tall. Not the massive 6' she had been yesterday, but still tall, at maybe 5'5" tall. She was followed by the other girls in my engineering team, who were all probably 5' or 5'1" tall now. Though they didn't walk up to me, I could see her eying me from across the campus. Now that it was closer to when school started, I decided that my first block teacher was probably here by now, and I went to my first block.

I went through class as I always did, until I got to my last class of the day: engineering. I had very mixed feelings about the class. Of course, I hated the shrinking and stuff, but there was something about the whole situation that kind of turned me on. Once we were in the classroom, we went straight to work on our project. We went again to get our baseline heights, and did some research on most people's average size change. I discovered that most guys lost 3" of height each time they shrank, though it could vary anywhere between 1" (for the men whose parents didn't like shrinking) or 6" (for the men whose moms wanted big dicks). Once we returned, I learned that the girls' found similar numbers, except obviously in the opposite direction.

We did some basic research on how much certain materials stretched, which areas needed the most stretching, etc. We decided it would be easiest for the girls' clothes to be a dress or skirt of some sort, to avoid problems with the crotch becoming too small and breaking. For men, we decided on some tight pants and shirts, but with adjustable pants and a changing shirt to go on top of it. We gave our teacher the materials we needed, and he placed an order for them.

Now that we were pretty much done with our project, we were just sitting around and talking. Natalie was still bottoming out at 5'5" tall, but would still grow. At this point, I didn't have an erection, so the top of her head came up to about my adam's apple. We just sat around talking about stupid crap; this teacher and that, and what they'd done; who was dating who; who had been suspended or was fighting, etcetera. While we were talking, I noted the girls around me steadilly growing as I steadilly shrank. Soon, I was down to 6'2" tall. Natalie, with the boost of her EHJ still in effect, was up to 6'1" tall, but she was wearing heels, which made her 6'5" tall. It was weird--my eyes being level with her nose. She tried to act like she didn't notice it, but I could tell she was relishing every moment that she was taller than me. The other girls maxed out at about 5'7" tall, like yesterday, which made the tops of their heads about nose-level to me. Suddenly, Hannah shouted, "Oh my God, we forgot to get your EHJ, man!"

"Oh, that's ok," I said, "Class is about to end anyway."

"No, we need to get it," she said. With that, the girls began doing their whole corner maneuver to me again. Natalie, with her height advantage, easily pinned me against the wall. I was afraid she was going to blow me again and become absolutely massive, but to my confusion, once the girls got me in the corner, they handed me a cup.

"We're really sorry about what happened last time," Natalie said unsincerely, looking down at me. "We were supposed to do this last time, but what can I say, I got excited!" She laughed some as she said this, and leaned and patted my back.

"So you want me to cum in this cup?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jessica said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So we can collect it for statistical analysis," Abby said.

"I don't see how that's important, but ok, as long as Natalie here doesn't get overzealous again."

So I got to work on myself, and began masturbating. Since I was already pretty excited, it didn't take too long, and I shot my load into the cup, like promised. I felt the world spinning around me as I dwindled down, shorter and shorter. I reached eye level with most of the girls, and I just kept going this time. I finally stopped at a diminutive 5'4" tall. The girls looked down at me and smiled a wide, cheeky grin, and began to laugh at some inside joke of theirs. Now, my eyes were level with their noses, except Natalie's. With her, the top of my head came up to her shoulders, and my eyes were just over the top of her beautiful cleavage. Once I was done emptying myself, Abby said, "A net change of 10", interesting."  Then, the girls reached for the cup. To my horror, the pulled out for other smaller cups. However, before they could devide the cum up like planned, Hannah grabbed the cup and drank down as much of the cum as she could. Just before she finished it, Natalie yanked it out of her hands, using her height to her advantage. There was hardly anything left, but the girls split the paltry remaining amount.

My clothes were now extremely baggy, and I was struggling to keep them on. The girls, on the other hand, were having quite the opposite problem. Natalie's clothes didn't fit to begin with; her longest dress was still extremely revealing, and gave a great view of her shapely body. The other girls (except Hannah) were 8" taller than their clothes, and had ample midriff showing. Hannah was growing before my eyes.

I don't know exactly why, but there was something strangely fascinating in watching her grow. She began at 5'7" tall. She was standing next to me, wearing some skinny jeans which perfectly revealed her incredible ass. At first, it was just an inch taller, bringing my eyes down to her mouth level. Once she noticed she was next to me, she pulled me close and hugged me tightly. Despite my efforts of meak resistence, she held tight. Another inch taller and my eyes were about at her chin. She looked steeply down at me as she held me tight, and forced my head up at hers. Another inch my eyes were at her neck. Her jeans were stretched tight around her legs, and her tank top was groaning against the change. Another inch taller and she could see over my head, and my eyes were about at the bottom of her neck. Another inch taller and she crossed the 6' mark. My eyes were at her collar bone. She planted a wet kiss on my foreheard, and I could feel it sliding up my forehead as she gained another inch. She finally stopped growing at 6'3" tall, making my eyes level with the middle of her chest, which was now thrusted proudly in my face. Natalie looked at her jealously as she grew her 1" from me, as did the other girls.

"Hey, Natalie honey, can I borrow those heels of yours?" Hannah asked, still hugging me.

"Sure, but only so I can see him look even littler," she said. "He just looks so cute when he's little!"

Natalie slipped off her heels and walked up behind Hannah. Without her heels on, Natalie was "only" 6'1" tall, making my eyes level with just under her shoulders as she passed by. She gave them to Hannah, who put them on while still embracing me awkwardly, since she had to lean down to hug me, seeing as she was already basically a foot taller than me. With the heels on, Hannah was a gargantuan 6'7" tall. My head didn't reach over her shoulders, any my eyes were firmly pressed into her nipples with ease. She let out a hearty, seductive laugh, and pressed me closer. Finally, I had had enough of it, and I pushed off her and into the group of girls. I bounced into Abby, who pulled me into an embrace of her own. My eyes were about chin level on her. She spun me around and sent me over to Jessica, who was the same height. Finally, I ended up in Natalie's arms. I was eye-level with her shoulders. She laughed at me again, and hugged me tightly. Finally, the final bell rang and my torment was over. I walked edgilly to the bus, feeling dwarfed by everyone around me. I sat on the bus and just crossed my fingers that I'd get a seat to myself. Unfortunately, the bus was more full than usual, and I had to share a seat with some girl. She was cute, but unexcited she was 5'4" tall. Normally, that would be no problem for me, but now, it's a whole different story. The whole ride home I felt her arm pressing against mine, slowly sliding up. Luckilly, just before she made her advances on me, I got off the bus for my stop.

"That was close," I said with a sigh of relief, and began walking home.

Once I arrived at home, I discovered what my sister's appointments were. My mom proudly announced that she'd be entering puberty soon, and even more proudly announced that she had tested out of eighth grade and would begin next week as a freshman. That made me nervous: I was only a sophmpre. Not that I'd been held back, but just that I had a late birthday. Because of scheduling complications, we might actually share some classes, she told me, and to not be upset if it happened.

My parents were by now used to my daily diminishing stature, but they still gave me funny looks. After toweing over her for so many years, it felt weird to only have my eyes level with the top of my little sister's head, and not have her little head pretty much under my armpits.

Sis in Class by paerslemone

The next morning I awoke at 6'6" tall, which made me feel more ready to face the coming day. My sister would be going to school with me. It turns out that I was lucky enough to only share one class with her: engineering, unfortunately, as my luck would have it. As we filed into that last class, I measured myself up against my group members. I'm pretty sure none of them were turned on right now, so I'd say it's a farely safe estimate. Abby and Jessica were both 5'1" tall, Hannah was 5'8" tall after the incident yesterday, and Natalie was down to 5'1" tall now, after she drank some of my juice from yesterday. My sister stood close to me, her diminutive frame hugging close to my seemingly massive one. Our teacher shouted, "class, this is Amber."  He paused as everyone clapped. "Amber, join group 1 with your brother, so he can get you up to speed."

I reviewed our project for her. Even as we were starting I could see her growing a little taller; probably one of her first times. We had barely started the project when Hannah walked up to me, wearing a skimpy skirt that perfectly accented her beautiful butt, at her full potential height: 6'4" tall. She was still wearing Natalie's heels, probably because she forgot to give them back yesterday, so she was 6'8", making me about eye level with her lips.

"Hey," she said, leaning towards me. I was ashamed to admit it, but she was really turning me on. I pushed her away before she caught on. I had to push a lot harder than I thought I would have, but I guess she was almost as tall as me now.

Hannah, unfortunately, noticed my slight change in stature. "Oh, you like them aggressive?" she asked, smiling deviously. "Well, let's gut busy then, shall we?"  With that, she grabbed my collar and began running me towards the wall. Once she slammed me into the wall, she began undoing my shirt. By the time she was done with the last button, I was 6' tall, a full 8 inches shorter than her, and eye level with her collar bones. She was undoing my belt when Abby cut in.

"Hannah," she said, using a strong tone. "You know what happens if anyone breaks any more rules, don't you?"  She had a hand on her hip, and was pointing sternly. Though she was stopping Hannah, I could tell she liked it.

"Calm your shiz," Hannah said, dropping my pants and walking away. "I just knew it was the fastest way to get him shorter. No more of this, 'I'll do it mysef' b.s. he's giving us."

"Ok, ok," Jessica said. "Well, you don't have to go all the way."

With that over, I was panting heavily, and basically fully shrunk. I walked over to Amber, who was 5'2" tall now. The top of her head was basically at the bottom of my lips. She was giving me the largest grin of her life, and I embarassedly shook my head and looked down, smiling awkwardly at her.

Today, the girls peaked at 5'9" tall for Jessica, Natalie and Abby, 5'5" tall for Amber, and 6'4" tall for Hannah. At the moment I was 6' tall. Abby pulled out her cups again and said, "You know what time it is, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, grabbing the cup and jacking off. Thanks to Hannah, I made quick work of it, and shot my load off in no time. As I did, I again felt the world spinning around me, with everything getting bigger. I realized once I was done that I had shrunk 10" again, down to 5'2" tall. My sister, who was younger than me by 3 years, laughed over me as she stood 3 inches talle than me, with my eyes level to her lips. For Jessica, Natalie, and Abby I was eye level with their collar bones, and for Hannah, I was eclipsed, even without Natalie's heels on. Without the heels, my head didn't reach over her shoulder, and my eyes were face first into the top of her cleavage. With the heels, though, I felt positively lilliputian. She was a foot and a half taller than me, and my eyes were burried in her cleavage. Then, Abby shouted "Another 10 inches loss for you!  Is that usual?" she asked, looking to the girls around us, who just shrugged. Then, she grabbed the smaller cups. She announced, "As a welcoming gift," and poured half of it in a glass and handed it to Amber. Then, she split the remaining bit among the other girls. They all leaned back simultaneously and took the shot. I would have expected Amber to have been more nervous about eating cum; especially her own brothers'!  The other girls each grew an inch, while Amber grew five. She stopped at 5'10" tall. For the first time in my life, I felt dwarfed by my little siter. As I thougt about it, this was around where she was compared to me two nights ago. I looked up into her eyes, and rather than her usual loving look, I saw dark, stormy eyes, filled with a thirst for power. She walked up closer to me.

"Hey big brother, how's the weather down there?"

"It's nice, thanks for asking."  I decided I'd play along with the joke. "Could you move to the left an inch or two?  That way your shadow blocks the sun."

"Don't be smart with me, little boy!" she said, wagging her finger condescendingly at me. I laughed, but looked up when I heard she wasn't. Her face was dead serious, and she was staring daggers into me.

"Woah, Amber!" I said, concerned by her sudden dominatrix attitude. "I've never been a bad brother to you!  What's going on?"

"Come on," she said, slapping my back more roughly than she probably meant to, "I was only joking!  Laugh a little, man!  Hah, little man, get it?"

"Hey, Natalie, can I get your wedges from Hannah?"

"Sure," she said, getting a little smirk on her face. "You can keep them, actually. I thought Hannah was going to steal them like she does with jackets, so I went ahead and got some new ones."

"Really?" she squealed. "Thanks!  Hannah, give 'em here!" She slid them across the room, and Amber put them on. In them, she was currently 6'2" tall, which was almost my old height, while I was 5'2" tall, almost her old height. I stood a foot under her and looked up. She looked down on me, loving it. Now the top of my head was at her collar bone, and my eyes were at the top of her still-developing breasts. With that, the last bell rang, and we got on the bus to go home together. Throughout the years, we had been far enough apart to avoid going to the same schools, but now, she came and sat next to me on the bus. Since she was sitting, the effects of the heels were cancelled out, but she still made me feel like an eight year old boy next to his mom. I was still having trouble wrapping my head around it: my 13 year old sister, who had barely entered puuberty, was 5'10" tall, while I, her 16 year old older brother, was 5'2" tall. While I was pondering this, she rested her arm on my shoulder, like some people do to be annoying. When I didn't push it off, she moved it closer and closer, until she had pulled me into a full-on sitting hug, with my head resting in her bosom. Once I realized it, I tried to pull out, but she held it there for a while, relishing her power. Once we reached our stop, I walked slowly so I could talk with some friends and get away from Amber.

"Damn, your older sister's sexy!" a friend of mine said once he thought she was out of earshot.

"What are you, a child rapist?" I asked. "She's 13, and she doesn't even have an ass or boobs!"

"What?" he asked, astonished. "13?  And, I mean, she will."  He saw the look of doubt register on my face. "No, look at her!  Long legs, a nicely shaped body; plenty of potential, if you ask me."

With that, the conversation stopped, because he had to head towards his house, and I towards mine.

When we walked in the door, you could've heard my mom gasping on the other side of the country. She stopped what she was doing, stopped us in the doorway, and looked at us.

"My baby girl!" she shouted. "What have you been getting into at your first day of high school?!"

"No, mom, I swear, it's for engineering, see?" she said, as she handed her the teacher's slip.

"If you say so," she muttered, angrilly crumpling the slip and walking away.

At Home that Night by paerslemone

Even though she usually took her shoes off immediately after entering the house, Amber made it a point to wear her heels all day long today.  Any time she could, she made sure to flaunt her new-found height.  Nothing too bad, but she would just, say, push her small boobs in to the back of if my head, or occaisionally thrust her pelvis against my lower back.  But it got worse during dinner.

Once we started, she sat in fron of me, like usual.  She began ating her food, and then she moved her leg like she was stretching it, and accidentally hit my leg.  She smiled deviously at me, and I soon felt her leg brush against me again, this time a little higher.  Finally, while extending no apparent effort, and maintaining a perfectly normal composure above the dinner table, she rested her foot on my dick.  I gave her a look of panic, and she just masked her laughter by coughing.  She began rubbing my crotch with her foot.  Though she was now four inches shorter sitting because she had no heels on, I was still only about 5'3" tall.  As she pressed her foot into my dick, I was unwittingly shrinking, and she was becoming turned on.  I maxed out at the diminutive height she had been living with just a day ago, at 4'9" tall.  She had set her fork and knife down, and appeared to be doing something below the table.  I must assume she inserted some sort of sex toy, because while under most circumstances she would have maxed out at "only" 6'4" tall, she was now 6'6" tall, without the heels.  I looked sternly at her, and then eyed my mom and dad, who were eating totally unaware of my predicament.  I was hoping the logic of "if a son suddenly shrank in front of his parents while their daughter grew from pure enjoyment" would be logical thing for my parents to realize, and a clear indicator to her, but she simply pressed harder.  I was struggling to keep it in, and then worst possible thing happened.

My dad cleared his throat and said, "Son, how was school today?"

I feigned clearing my throat to hide my pleasure, and looking fleetingly--desperately--at Amber.  She smiled.  I spoke uneasily, "It was good today.  We are beginning to---" I feigned clearing my throat again as Amber pressed her foot firmly against my groin.  "Sorry, we're beginning to finish out project."  I breathed I sigh of relief as I finished the sentance.  I again looked at Amber, but this time, beggingly.  I pleaded, told her I was sorry for whatever the heck I did to her, all of that, with just my eyes.  Finally, seeing me beg her, she relented.  I now literally breathed a sigh of relief, and my parents looked at us.

"Honey," my mom said, looking at me, "Are you ok?  You seem pale."

"Yeah mom, I'm fine," I said.

We finished eating and began clearing the table.  I was still a little riled from the last incident, so I was still about 5' tall.  Amber was back down to about 6' as well, but she was wearing those darn heels, bringing her up to a towering 6'4" tall.  My head was lower than her collar bones, and her boobs went entirely over my shoulders.  My head was right in the center of her chest, though she was yet to gain much cleavage.  As I loaded the dishes in the dishwasher, I turned around to confront her.

"Hey Amber, what the hell was that about at dinner?"

"I'm just having a little fun!" she said.  "I like it at this height; I feel so powerful!  Is that how you used to feel to me?  Speaking of, check it out: now I'm almost your old height, and you're almost my old height!  Wouldn't that be cute?  If it was like, a role reversal thing?"

Just the thought of that, coupled with how close she was standing to me, began to excite me.  Already, her vagina was over my belly button.  Then, I began to shrink again, all the way down to her old 4'9" frame.  I looked around me and the world seemed so much bigger.  I looked at my body in horror; I could barely remember ever feeling this fragile.  Meanwhile, Amber revelled in excitement, positively ecstatic at our current heights.  She grew to my old height: 6'6" tall.  I looked away to put some clean dishes from the sink up, but when I looked back up, her imposing frame was hulking over me.  Her vagina rubbed halfway up my back, and I could feel its juices seeping through on to my shirt.  She grabbed my head under her armpit, like I used to do to her, and gave me a noogie.  I was astonished at how easily my head fit under her armpit.  With that bit of vengeful excitement, she shot up to 6'8" tall, further dwarfing me.  I struggled to ignore her.  I finally broke my gaze, and tried to reach to put a glass up.  But I had forgotten how short I was!  She laughed heartilly at me, snatched the cup from my hand, and put it up with ease.  Then, she turned me around and flashed her cheeky, teethy, devious smile at me.  She pulled a blue figure out of her back pocket, opened up her pants, and placed it in her vagina.  I heard her moan with excitement a little as she shot up to a further 7' tall.  I looked desperately to the kitchen for my parents' assistance dealing with my height-hungry sister, but they were engulfed in something else.  I looked up a cavernous 2'3" inches to her eyes, and realized I was puddy in her hands.  But as soon as I accepted my fate, and readied for the inevitable EHJ--what would likely result in a height almost 3' tall--she stopped, and began loading dishes.

"You can go to your room, pipsqueak," she said.  Her gargantuan frame was literally leaning over me and still able to put in glases with ease.  As I turned around to walk away, her sopping wet vagina smacked me in the chest.  I felt the hard blue toy inside bump my chest, too.  As I did so, I heard her shudder, followed by a moan she tried desperately to stifle.  She was probably 7'1" now.  I decided to slink away before I pressed my luck.

In my room, I shivered with excitement and horror at what my sister had become.  It took quite a bit of time, but I returned to 5'3" tall, and decided to hit the hay.  I was hopeful for being taller tomorrow, and my sister being shorter; at max, she would be 5'2" tall, which was 5" taller than yesterday.  I hoped to be 6'6" tall, but I knew after tonight that that was more than likely not going to happen.

End Notes:

------------------------------------------------

Wow, that chapter turned out a lot longer than expected.  Originally, this chapter was supposed to be a bit of stuff and home and then the next day, but kind of like Amber, it just kept growing and growing.

Morgan by paerslemone
Author's Notes:

New character introduced: Morgan.

-------------------------------------------------

That morning, I woke up, and was pleasently surprised: despite all of my "excitement" the previous night (which typically slows the regrowth process) I was up tp 6' tall.  I looked down at my pants, and was further overrjoyed by my rock-hard erection, meaning I was up to 6'6" tall or so.  Still half asleep, I rolled over and began to masturbate a little.  I had visions of Hannah, Abby, Natalie, and Jessica, and then, strangely, Amber.  Anyway, I kept masturbating.  Right after I realized the danger of what I was doing, I cummed in my underwear in my bed.  I felt slightly nasues, and felt my feet sliding on the bed and my underwearl loosening.  I made a pleased, but very frustrated, sigh.  I gathered some clothes to go and take my shower, and threw my soiled underwear in a corner to deal with later.  Right when I opened my door, Amber was standing in my door frame, stretching her taller-than-usual body in sleepy lethargy.  She was wearing a bra and some panties.

"Jesus, Amber, could you put some clothes on?" I asked, silently measuring myself against her.  My eyes were about at her lips, so if she was currently at maximum height of 5'11" tall, that meant I was about 5'6" tall.

"I just wanted some so-"

"Whatever, get it and get out," I said over my shoulder.

With that, I walked to the bathroom and started my shower.  What I didn't know, however, was important.

I completed my shower and then got dressed.  I then walked out to the kitchen and ate my breakfast, and went to wait at the bus stop.  I left without Amber, reasoning that she was a smart enough girl, and could get there before the bus did.

As the bus pulled in, I saw Amber down the street running to make it.  She got to me right as the bus got there, and I was instantly shocked.  It was like last night all over again; my eyes were at her nipple level, and the top of my head didn't even reach her collar bone.  Of course, she had the heels on, but still, there's no way she could be that much taller than me.  We walked onto the bus, and she took a seat next to me.  Even sitting, without her 4" boost, she was still way taller than me.  My feet dangled from the edge of the bus bench, while her legs were pressed against the seat in front of her.  Sitting, the top of my head was at her chin, and my eyes were right at her lower neck.

"What the heck, Amber?!" I whispered.

"Well, I came to your room to get some socks," she said.  "At that point, I was barely arroused-maybe 5'5" tall.  I knew based on your overnight growth that you should've been taller than five inches shorter than me, so I got my socks and found a little something..."

She drank my cum!  I fumbled for words, "How much--Why--is it?"

"You shrank a foot and a half!  According to my research," she said, winking at me creepily, "that's WAY above average!"

"And so you grew a foot-and-a-half," I said.

"Precisely," she said, nodding her haid.  "Currently, unexcited, you're 5' tall, and I'm 6'3", which, I must say, I like quite a bit!"

I looked at my "little" sister, who was three years younger than me, was 1'3" taller than me, at best.  We arrived at school and walked to our classes.  I got a lot of looks--not many people shrink a foot-and-a-half in just a day, even if I had been shorter the day before.  I started to pay a lot more attention to height.  I noticed now people I had never really noticed before, and many of them tried frequently to stand close to me.  One girl who was particularly problematic was someone named Morgan, who I'd never really met before.  She was pretty cute, with tan skin, muscular legs and the great ass that came with them, and a slight pair of boobs.  I'd heard she was around my age from some people, but I never really knew she like me.  She was 5'6" tall, and my second-to-last class was the only one I had with her.  During that class, we began some stupid group project where we made a poster.  The teacher let us pick our groups.  Normally, I would go with some of my friends, most of whom were guys, but this time, things went differently.  Morgan walked directly towards me, grabbing my arm, and pulled me towards her friends, which were all girls.  Most of the girls were pretty average, to be honest.  Around 5'4" tall, and decent bodies.  Morgan stood out a little, because she was taller, and she was wearing a sexy, tight, short black dress.  Compared to her height, my eyes were about at her chin height, and the top of my head was at her nose.

"You're in our group now," she said commandingly, as she placed me in front of her.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Well, that doesn't matter," she said, winking to the other girls.  "They know what to do.  We're going to go do some research, ok?"

"Yeah," one girl said, laughing, "'research.'"

She pulled us off to a side room full of computers.  There, I walked to get on a computer, completely aware of what she was trying to do but trying my best to avoid it.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said, playfully.

"'Research,'" I said, doing air quotes.

"Hah, you're funny," she said, walking closer to me.  "With the type of research we're doing, you don't need a computer."

Once she reached were I was sitting, she leaned down over me and hugged me from behind.

"You know what I like?" she asked in a quiet, seductive tone.

Without waiting for my answer, she said, "Dominance.  Now, you may not know it, but I've had my eyes on you for a long time.  You were everything a girl could want: height, personality, you were muscular.  Well, you had everything most girls want.  But now, you're even better for me.  You're just the way I like men."

With that, she pulled me out of my chair.  She was already very turned on, and we hadn't even had sex yet.  She stood a foot over me, at 6' tall.  My eyes were level with her cleavage, and the top of my head was at her collar bones.

"Unzip my dress," she said.

I just stood there, unresponsive.

"I said 'unzip my dress,' little man!"  She barked that, ferociously.  I could see the anger welling up un her.

I began unzipping her dress.  I had to reach up high to get to the zipper.  To me, forcefulness was not a huge turn-on, so I was still 5' tall.  Morgan, however, was 6'2" tall, which was probably about as tall as she could get.  I finished unzipping her dress, though, and I got a look at one killer body.  Her back was to me, showing off her perfect figure and plump muscular ass, as well as her lean legs.  She turned around, and her boobs strained on her bra, which was made for a person eight inches shorter.  I didn't like the way she was acting, but my body didn't see that: only her body.  I immediately went down to about 4'9" tall, and she saw it.  With my face at the perfect height for it, she smothered her boobs in my face.  She pulled my body close against her.  The feeling of a woman turned me on even more.  I continued shrinking, down to 4'6" tall, and she thought I liked it.

"Now beg to me!" she said, loudly.

"Look, Morgan," I said.  "I really don't want to be a dick about it, but this just doesn't feel right."

"Obey me, puny man!  I said beg!  And besides, it's perfectly ok for men to be shorter than women!"

She noticed that I was still not begging, and she got more forceful.  She picked me up under the shoulders and slammed me against a wall so that my face was level to hers.  As she held me, the tips of my feet knocked against her knees, and my erect dick rubbed against her mid-stomach.  She started passionately kissing me, and groping all over me.

"Why... don't... you... listen?" she said, between breaths.

I managed to get my lips free, and said, "Look, this really doesn't turn me on."

She gave me a shocked look, and then grabbed my dick through my pants, causing me to wince.

"I know, that's not me being turned on by your forcefulness.  I mean, look at yourself!" I said, gesturing with my hands.  She continued to hold me against the wall, but she looked down at her large breasts, heaving with anticipation, and to her stunning legs.

"Now, I can date you, sure, but the whole forceful thing is not what I like," I said.

With that, she finally put me down.  She disappointedly put her clothes back on, and said, "Let's just forget about this, ok?  We can start over again some other time.  I don't actually like being forceful that much, either," she said, "it was just a silly rumour I had heard."

With that over, class ended, and I headed to engineering.

The Doctor's by paerslemone

Now, through some mircale, I managed to eek back to 5' tall before being embarassed in front of my group in engineering.  Each of the girls currently bottomed out at 5'1" tall, while that was my max.  This was going to be a long class, for sure.

We immediately headed to our groups and the girls began mocking me.  "Aw, is the short little boy here to do his engineering!" Jessica said.  She was the tallest right then, at 5'3" tall, or at least the tallest other than my sister.  She was an anomoly.  At 6'3" tall, plus her four-inch heels, my eyes were almost below her cleavage.  Abby was also wearing a pair of heels, and though hers were only 3", she still stood 4" above me, at 5'4" tall.  Luckily for me, Hannah decided to let me shrink on my own today, and I easily concluded that I bottomed out at 4'6" tall.  The girls got a little taller than usual, as I was suspecting would happen sooner or later.  You konw about the expression "loose" to define slutty girls.  Natalie, Hannah, and Jessica peaked at 5'10" tall (a 9" growth compared to their previous 8" spurts), which had me about level with their cleavage, a whole 16 inches below them.  Compared to Abby, who peaked at 6'1" tall due to her heels, my eyes were just under her armpits.  Compared to my sister, the freak, however, I was diminutive.  She was 6'7" tall before growing.  Then, she had to grow taller.  I assume, thanks to her use of the blue toy last night, she was even looser than the other girls, and she grew 10 inches, to 7'5" tall with her heels, or 7'1" without them.  This statuesque beauty which was my little sister towered over everyone.  Not only was my head below her boobs, but my eyes were at her exposed navel.  Even if I reached as high as I could, I couldn't have reached but barely over her boobs.  She walked up close to me and looked down, further and further, until she finally reached my head.  Without having to bend over, she placed her huge hands on my fragile shoulders, and began to lean her huge frame onto me.

"Amber, stop!  Please!  I can't take it!"

"Fine, you little wimp!" she said.  With that, she pushed extra hard on to my shoulders, and stood herself up regularly.  I was still adjusting to her massive proportions, but was slightly more used to my little size.  Her waist was so wide, I could barely wrap my arms around it.  Speaking of, my arms were just at the top of the middle of her amazing hourglass figure.  I was starting to agree more and more with that kid I'd called a child rapist last class: my sister was hot!

"Hey!" she said, snapping.  "Eyes up here.  Unless of course that speeds up the next step!" She said the last part in an eerily sing-song voice.  

I began to protest.  "We can use my data from this morning!  I've already cummed!"

"It wasn't done in an officialy testing environment," Natalie said smartly.  "We have to do it again."

I sighed dejectedly as Abby handed out the cups, she "accidentally" bumped my face with her perky boobs, and then giggled, causing her boobs to jiggle more, and hit me again.  I looked around at all these sexy, statuesque, vivacious, beautiful girls, and I'll be honest: I cummed almost instantly.  I felt myself shrinking, but thankfully, it wasn't as much as the last several times.  Once I regained my composure, I found out I was just 4' tall, which was better than I had been expecting, but not great.  To put it in perspective, I was, at best, the height of an average 7-year-old girl.  To put it even better perspective, I'll despcribe what my view was once I opened my eyes.  In fron of me, Natlie, Jessica, and Hannah's boobs hung perilously close to the top of my head.  If I would have been directly under them, I probably would have had to duck a little, but not much.  They were "only" 5'11" tall.  Abby was 6'3" tall in her new heels after taking the drink, because the other girls gave her the odd inch since she'd been so well behaved.  Her boobs actually did hang over me, and her pussy was at my upper chest, while my collar bone was at her navel.  Amber was, well, for lack of better words, purely massive.  She was 7'6" tall, nearly double my height.  Her pussy hung right in front of my face, as I was reminded I was only 6" shorter than  half her height.  She laughed deviously as she literally bent at the waist over top of me, planting a kiss on my head.  With the remaining time left in class, we finished designing our clothes and left.  As we walked to the bus, Amber bent down next to me and said, "By the way, I forgot to tell you that mom scheduled us a doctor's appointement."

"Oh, thanks," I said, as I practically ran to keep up with her enormous stride.  She saw this, and began walking a little faster.  Once we reached the bus, she banged her head painfully on the door, and had to duck way down to keep from hitting her head.  Even sitting, her head was literally scraping the ceiling.  The bus ride home was a little quiet, but we reached our house quickly.  Our mom was very upset.

"I can't believe they're just prostituting you like this, honey!" she said to Amber, though why she didn't address it to me was beyond my comprehension.  With that, we  headed to the car, since we were already running late.  I headed to the front like usual, but Amber cut me off right at the last second.

"You think you're going to ride in the front at that height?" she asked.  "Look at you!  You're not even tall enough!"

"Just get in the car and don't argue with your sister," my mom said, as she hurried to get us ready.  Rather dejected, I got in the car, and stayed moody the whole ride.  Once we got to the doctors' office, I couldn't reach the sign-in table, so Amber had to lift me up so they could scan my hand.  I felt like a little kid being helped by my mom, only Amber was much more rough.  Once we reached the waiting room, we realized it was rather crowded.  There were only two chairs left, and they were next to the door.  I decided to stand next to it.  Line after line after line of kids came out, and all of them were taller than me.  Then, a cute little girl came up to wait by the door, even though her named hadn't been called.  She was probably 5' tall, and of oriental lineage.

"What's your name?" I said, friendlily

"Nhi," she said.

"How old are you?" I asked, not wanting to just stand there awkwardly.

"Eight," she said, swinging back and forth.  "They say I hit puberty early, whatever that means."

"Sheesh!" I said.  Finally, they called her in, and she waved goodbye to me.  The next group coming out, though, accidentally hit me with the door.

"Watch your son!" the nurse said.  "I swear, seven year old boys wander around more than any other group of people."

I was about to protest when Amber jumped at the opportunity.  She sat me on her lap, like I was some little kid.  Finally, they called us in.  I hopped up, ready to get off of Amber's lap.  They weighed and measured Amber, who was still 7'6" tall, despite not being visibly excited for over an hour.  Maybe she was reading dirty things on her phone, or maybe she just liked holding me.  Anyway, they finished with her, so I stepped up to the scale, and the nurse said, "No, not today.  Just Amber."

I was a little mad that they'd made me come if it was just for Amber.  Since I wasn't allowed in her room, since she was a girl and I wasn't, I just had to wait outside.  Eventually, Amber came out, as did my mom, and we went home.  On the car ride home, I was itching with questions.

"So what did the doctor say?" I asked Amber.

"Nothing," she said.

"Come on!  Tell me!  What am I going to do to you?"

"It's personal!" she said, and with that, she turned moodily to face out the window.  After several minutes of silence, she opened up.

"The doctors feared that I wouldn't develope... boobs and an ass and whatever... correctly, so now I've got to take some pills.  They're pumping me with hormones."

Now, I may not be a doctor, but I knew that didn't sound good for me.  That night, I went to bed, thinking.  I went to bed at 4'6" tall, and I knew Amber would wake up at a 1'8" taller than usual, based off of how much cum she'd eaten today.  That would make her 6'5" tall, unexcited.  'Hey,' I thought, 'it's better than 7' whatever!'

Hide and Seek by paerslemone
Author's Notes:

People who don't like abusive girls shouldn't read this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up and measured myself. I woke up at my normal time for school (when it was still pretty dark) because I forgot to not set my alarm. Despite that, I was glad to see that I was 5'6" tall, which was taller than I'd been for a while. I took my shower, humming a little to myself. Now, I'd only be about a foot shorter than my sister, meaning the top of my head would reach about her chin. I was also happy because today was Saturday, and I wouldn't have to go to school today. Additionally, my parents were gone for the weekend, so they couldn't make up some BS chorse for me to do just to get me to do something. I got out of the shower, got dressed, and then went out to the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Amber," I called through the house, "wake up."

I didn't hear her respond, but that wasn't unusual; she was a pretty heavy sleeper. I made the cereal and ate it. Deciding I wasn't quite satisfied, I ate a Poptart. Then, I heard the front door opening. I looked over, and saw Amber peering in, and then stepping in. She was still pretty tall at almost the height of the door. 'I can remember when I was that tall,' I though.

"Amber!" I called at her. "Where were you?"

She looked at me, completely surprised. "Oh, there was a party last night. It was pretty crazy. You should've been there!"

As she walked in, she put her hand out the door, and put it so that it was almost closed. As she neared me, I quickly realized that she was over 6'5" tall. Actually, she was over 7' tall. She walked over to me, smiling, all 7'2" of her body radiating pure sexual energy. Her boobs did seem perkier, probably from her hormones, and her ass definitely was rounder.

She fixed herself a bowl of cereal and sat down next to me on the sofa.

"So, you know about that party last night..." she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, can a couple of friends come in?  Because they did some things at the party last night that their parents wouldn't approve of, and they need a place to return to their usual height."

I looked up into her eyes and said, "This isn't really a question, is it?" She silently shook her head, and called for them to come.

Into my house came Jessica, Abby, Hannah, Natalie, and Morgan. There was also a guy who I sort of recognized. He was usually around taller, but right now he was 5' tall. Abby, Hannah, and Natalie were each 5'6" tall, while Jessica and Morgan were about 6' tall. I looked at Jessica puzzledly, because she wasn't the type of person I had expected to have sex. "Relax," she said, "I have a boyfriend now!" She put her arm around the guy, pulling his shoulder into her small breasts and smiled. He smiled too, but it looked like a force, awkward smile.

Now I had six girls in my house, all of which were taller than me, at a height I was assuming was at least 5'6" tall.

"You can help yourself to some breakfast," I said, motioning towards the pantry. "We have some Poptarts and some cereal."

The girls began devouring the food. Maybe they had increased appetites because of their bigger size. Either way, I turned on the TV and ignored them. After a little while, Abby came over to me, with a pouting look in her eyes, and said, "Hey, me and the girls and the other boy were going to play a game."  She then sat down next to me and put her hand on my thigh. "Want to play with us?"

"Sure," I said, a little nervous from her forwardness. "What are you playing?"

"Hide and seek," she said, walking towards my back door. At this point, she was a little taller than me, both from my inadvertant excitement and her excitement of being with me. Either way, I followed her out, where we met the others outside, where the sun was just peeking over the horizon.

"Here are the rules," Amber said, with the other guy (whose name I remembered was Jackson) standing under her. Literally under her. Now thankfully none of the girls had one heels, but Jackson was still way under my sister, with his head under her armpit. "I'll be it first," she said. "Everyone else can hide anywhere in the neighborhood. If I haven't found you in three hours, you win!"

With that said, she started counting, where we scattered and ran. I hid  behind a tree for a while, but when she got near me, I quitly slinked off. I was heading towards a tree house in my neighbors yard when I heard some noises from inside.

"Oh, yeah!" I heard a feminine voice shouting. It sounded like someone I knew, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I walked in their quietly, and peered inside. Inside, I saw Jackson, with Abby on top of him. They were having some pretty vicious sex. I saw Jackson climax, and he shrank again while Abby gre. He was down to what appeared to be 4'6" tall, while Abby was now at 6' tall. She got off Jackson and slowly shimmied into her skin-tight jeans. She kissed him on the cheek, and turned towards the door. Even though she wasn't it, I still tried to hide from her. Despite that, she caught me peeking on her.

"Hey!" she yelled, and chased after me. She grabbed me after a short pursuit, and held me close, her eyes at the top of my head. "I'm going to let you go this time," she said, "because you enjoyed the show. But I better not catch you snooping on me again!"  With that, she pushed me down and headed back towards the tree house. But while she had been talking with me, Jackson had snuck out. Once I heard her scream angrilly, I ran away as fast as I could, and hid under some stairs to a house for a while. After hiding under the stairs for a while, I went to hide somewhere else. On the way there, I heard more sex noises, and saw Natalie on top of Jackson. They were in some bushes near my house. Pretty soon after, I saw the fatal moment, when Jackson relinquished more height, and Natalie greedilly took it up. Now Natalie, too, was 6' tall, and Jackson shrank to a further 4' tall. As he got up to run away from her, a scared look in his eyes, he looked absolutely tiny. His head was completely underneath her breasts, and his chest was around her vagina. This time I was smarter, and did a better job hiding from Natalie. I decided to try and get away from the horny Natalie, and went to hide somewhere else. When I got there, Jackson was already hiding there. He was shaking, positively terrified. I knew I was pretty short, but compared to him, I was massive.

"How do you survive?" he asked, panting. "Those bitches are so horny!"

I just shook my head, laughing. Right then, Hannah came up on our hiding place, which was in a hollowed out bush.

"There's not room for all of us in there!" she said, grabbing Jackson's foot and dragging him out. Outside, she pulled down his pants and gave him a blowjob. In just seconds, she was 6' tall, and he was an absolutely tiny 3'6" tall. Once she finished blowing him, she stood him up, and stood up herself. His shoulder were at her pussy, and his eyes were about at her belly button. Laughing, she grabbed him under her arm, and she pulled him under the bush, where she sat next to me. Her wide hips took up much of the space, and she sat him on her lap.

"That fits better!" she said, laughing more. Even sitting on her lap, Jackson's head didn't come above Hannah's chin. Then, Jackson kicked her stomach and ran off. He easily squeezed out of the bush, while Hannah's much larger fram struggled to get free from the bush. Jackson quickly escaped, and I decided to leave before Hannah decided I could work, too. While I was hiding to go somewhere else, I heard yet another shriek from Jackson, as Morgan found him. I knew what was going to happen, but I hid behind a tree and watched from afar. She gave him a blowjob, literally lifting his tiny frame in the air and slamming it against a tree. Once she finished, he was under half her height. She was 6'6" tall, and he was 3' tall. The bottom of her vagina was eye lever for him. Before he could run off, she grabbed Jackson and smashed her vagina into his face, laughing maliciously. Finally, he broke free and ran somewhere else. I remained behind the tree, but I heard her walking towards me.

"Don't run," I heard Morgan command, "I won't hurt you."

She finally reached me. "What are you doing to that poor kid?" I asked.

"Well, me and the other girls devised a game to see how small we could make Jackson." With that, she ran off in another direction. I ran in the opposite direction of Jackson, knowing now the high target value on his head. I then decided to climb onto the roof of my house. There, I saw most of the girls sitting in the prisoner's circle. Then, I saw Jackson being carried by Amber out of the woods. He was still 3' tall, but she as 7'2" tall. She set him on the ground, where her entire body could straddle his. Her vagina sat snugly over his head. Jackson was so little; he looked absolutely terrified. She lifted him up like a prize, and then quickly gave him a blowjob, knowing there was no way his dick would fit inside her. Very soon, Jackson was 2'6" tall, and Amber was 7'8" tall. Her knee was level with his chest, and his head didn't come up but to Amber's mid thigh. She picked up the tiny man with one hand and dropped him in Jessica's lap. Jessica looked ready to burst with joy. While Jackson was regaining her momentum, she endlessly toyed with him. By the time he was ready to cum again, the game's time was nearly up. I knew I should hide somewhere better, but I just couldn't tear my eyes away. Jessica lifted his little body in the air like the other girls did. But this time, he had been toyed with before hand, so he was already 2' tall. She gave him a blowjob, and this time, he shrank what looked to be a whole foot. He was down to 1' tall, and his "girlfriend" Jessica was up to 7' tall. His entire fragile frame didn't reach past her knees. Then, I turned around to see Amber's hulking frame right over me. I rolled over, off the side of my house, and grabbed the gutters with desperation. If she touched me, it was all over; I lost, and would probably lose my much-valued height. I shimmied over to the edge where the drop would be the smallest, braced myself, and dropped. I landed painfully, but I thought I was okay. I tore off, and ran as fast as my (smaller than usual) legs could carry me. Finally, I heard an alarm go off on my phone, meaining I was safe. I walked triumphantly back to the captured circle. They had made poor Jackson cum again, and he was down to 6" tall. Though now, no one drank it. They had just made him cum just to see how small he could get. Jacson was sitting in the palm of Jessica's hand, passed out. At first, the girls were laughing, but when he didn't wake up, they took him to the hospital, claiming they had found him on the street. When he woke up briefly, the girls made him swear to not tell on them, or else. Once Jackson was safely at the hospital, the girls got in my car and I drove them back to my house.

Home by paerslemone

Sorry for the long break

-----------------------------------------

I sat watching th TV, still a little on edge from the game of hide-and-seek. I was now almost 5'9" tall, so nearly back to my regular height. After dropping Jackson off at the hospital, we stopped back off at my house since my parents weren't home, and the girls were even taller than before. Amber sat next to me, still an imposing 7'8" tall. Abby, Hannah and Natalie, sitting nearby, were 6' tall, Morgan was 6'6" tall, Jessica was 7' tall. The show we were watching (or more just I was, since the girls were on their phones, fingers flying), one of those stupid Bigfoot shows came on, so I started searching through the channels to see if anything good was on. I reached a local news station, and stopped there.

"And now we'll go to Shelly, who's live at the hospital with further details."

"Thanks Mark," she said. "This news just in: a teenager who's identity is still being held private is inside the hospital in life-threatening condition. He was brought in by a group of kids a couple of hours ago, who said they found him lying in a ditch near their house. The kid is reportedly only six inches tall. As always, we will continue to give you information as it comes to us. Back to you, Mark."

I still couldn't believe what the girls had done to that poor kid. As the day dragged on, dinner came. I got a text from my parents saying they wouldn't be home, but that we could make some meat sandwiches and instant potatoes. Their clothes were all comically small, especially for Jessica and Amber. I got up to make dinner.

"Hey Amber, want to help me make dinner for your guests?"

"No," she said, not even glancing up from her phone.

"Please?" I asked, longingly.

"Fine, I'll make something!" she said overdramatically.

She stood up and walked over to me. I still couldn't believe how tall she was. I was back up to 5'9", but she was way up there. I was expecting to be about shoulder-level with her elbows and eye-level with her nipples, but I was actually under her armpits.

"What have you been up to to get so much taller?" I asked her. "When we quit hide-and-seek you were 'only,'" I said, laughing and doing air-quotes, "7'8" tall. Now you're taller than that."  I had to explain my rationale, because she was giving me a very upset look.

"I haven't been doing anything, honest to God!"

"Well, go measure yourself," I said, "because you're not 7'8" anymore."

She left to measure herself and then came back with her report. "Apparently I'm 8'4" tall!"

She laughed and came close to me. "I'm going to grab these dishes," she said, reaching over me and opening a cabinet. She intentionally leaned into me, rubbing her vagina on my chest as she did so, and making sure here boobs squished into my face. Once she finished leaning all over me, she set down the plates and started cooking. While I worked on my food, I couldn't help but look at her.

"Amber, your, um, boobs, they... well, they look bigger and, um, perkier than usual," I said, rubbing my neck embarassedly, instantly regretting myself. She stopped what she was doing and turned to look at me. 'Well,' I thought, 'I've already dug myself in a hole; there's no point in stopping now.'

"And, well, your hips look wider, and your ass looks larger." I finished with an awkward sight.

She came close to me, again accentuating her height advantage. "Remember, silly?  I'm taking hormone pills because the doctors were worried about how I was developing!"

"Well," I said, "you're 'developing' pretty well, especially for a 13 year-old girl!  Maybe they should consider taking you off those!"

She laughed and turned away, resuming cooking. I finished making the sandwiches and we called the girls in for dinner.

Between mounthfuls, I asked "So are all of you staying here tonight?  I guess we have room if you need to spend some time resizing."  The girls all nodded, their mouths stuffed with my amazing sandwiches, and Amber's sub-par potatoes. We finnished dinner uneventfully and resumed our positions on the couch. After a while, Jessica stood up and said "Let's play a game!"

"Alright," eveyone said, and so we set about deciding which game to play. Eventually, we decided on Monopoly, but we only had enough pieces for five people to play. So, being the kind person I was, I volunteered to wait until the next round, which, knowing Monopoly, was probably not going to happen. After some discussion, Natalie decided not to play as well. Initially we both sat and watched them play Monopoly, but watching was a lot less fun than playing, so I left to go play X-Box. Not long later, Natalie followed me in.
"Hey," she said shyly as she walked into my room. I was playing one of those shooter games. "Mind if I sit and watch you?"

"Not at all," I said, keeping my vision glued to the screen. I was on my bed facing the TV, so she could have sat several places. On the side of my bed, in a chair, etc, but she sat right next to me. It actually made me pretty happy, because, well, I was laying next to a girl I liked, and I was also actually almost as tall as her by now. After a while, she asked, "Hey, can I play?"

"You know how to play?" I asked, inquisitively.

"Yeah, my older brother left his at home, so I've played it before. It's pretty fun!"

"Well, you know you can't do 2-players online, right?  We'll have to do a private game."

"Ok," she said, "I'm fine with that."

"If you really want, we can change games," I said while grabbing her a controller.

"No, that's alright. I like this one!"

We played a couple of rounds of it. She was ok, but I was way better than her. She only managed to kill me about once a round, and we played five. I, meanwhile, had racked up 50 kills on her, 10 to win each round. As the sixth round started, she looked at me.

"Hey," she asked. "You mind if we spice this up a little bit?"

"Well, how?" I said.

"If I win, I get to either have sex with you or give you a blowjob for a minute, and if you win, you can choose what you want. If you can last a minute, you can stay your full size, and if not, you'll face the consequences."

We started the game, and I was ready. The game started fairly normally, with me getting two kills on her without so much as a bullet fired at me. Then, she snuck up on me from behind and killed me. I got her again, but then she sniped me, and got me with a grenade. For the first time, we were tied. I wasn't really too nervous, and cast my fears aside as luck. As I was thinking that, she got me again with ease. Now at 4 kills, she was 1 ahead of me. I started to get a little nervous. I killed her again, but she quickly countered with a close-range knife attack.

"Man, Natalie, when did you get good at this!" I said as my character's body dropped to the ground.

"I may have been going easy on you earlier," she said, sheepishly smiling.

She was halfway through, with 5 kills, and I trailed close behind, at 4. But then, the gap started to widen. She got 3 kills in a row on me, without me even having time to prepare. I managed a knife kill on her, but by now, it was 8 to 5. Once the score reached that, there was a long drought, when neither of us saw eachother for several minutes. Then, out of nowhere, a bullet rang out and my character fell, dead. It was 9 to 5, and I was starting to get nervous. I managed another kill on her, but she finally finished me off.

"Damn it!" I said, throwing my controller angrilly against the bed. Over the course of the games, I had grown back to almost 6'2" tall, and I was really liking being tall again.

"Alright, it's time!" Natalie said. Without warning, she pounced on me. She unzipped my pants and pulled them off with lightening speed, and soon, I found my shirt off. She eagerly hopped on top of me, and we started having sex. I could feel myself steadilly shrinking under her, as she grew on top of me. She thrust her hips against me with all her force, as I tried to hold in my cum. I looked at the clock, noting no change on its small LED screen. She continuted to violently thrust herself against me as I resisted cumming with all my effort. I was on the verge of cumming. Then, I saw the clock change minutes.

"Time's up!" I panted, trying to push Natalie off me. But she wouldn't listen. It was all over. Less than two seconds over time, I cummed into her. She continuted humping, even as I shot my load into her. My vision became blury and I began to dwindle down in size as she got larger next to me. Once the shrinking was done, I grabbed a smaller pair of clothes and got dressed right in front of her. It must have been big, because the clothes I was putting on were pretty small. I went against the wall in my room and found I was 5' tall; the same height I was at when I was 9 years old. So I was 6'2" tall before sex, and I lost 6" from excitement, bringing me down to 5'8" tall. So I made Natalie grow 8 inches?  Plus at least another 6" from excitement. Either way, she was too tall. I walked back over to my bed, and Natalie smiled triumphantly down at me. I was prepared for the worst. She was going to be at least 7'2" tall, with my heads at about her armpits. But of course, as my luck had it, she was even taller than that. She was a massive 7'8" tall. Her boobs hung entirely over me, and her vagina was at my lower chest. Right then, we heard Amber call for us.

We headed into the livingroom smiling sheepishly at each other. I walked behind her, watching her lovely hips sway less than a foot below my gaze. We came in to the room full of the jeers and laughter of the other girls. Amber came over and sized herself up next to me, and she seemed positively massive. Her vagina was at my nipples, and her knees nearly reached my waist. At 7'8" tall, Natalie's head nearly reached Amber's ears, but she was still clearly shorter. Jessica, the next tallest, at 7' tall, was just over level with the top of Amber's wide shoulders, and naturally towered over me, with me at around armpit level to her. All of the girls started making little cooey noises, going "Aw, you're so little and cute!" because, well, I was a whole foot shorter than the shortest of them, and 3 feet under the tallest. I was starting to feel like a 6th grader again, walking into a high school.

Sunday by paerslemone
Author's Notes:

Sorry, not much action in this chapter.  Too short for action, too long to get to the next day

----------------------------------------------------------

After the events of yesterday, I was a little on-edge. Before we went to bed that night, I sternly (or at least as sternly as my measly 5' structure could to these towering monuments of women) reminded the girls that we need to behave today, because come Monday, we should be our original sizes in order to demonstrate our product for engineering. I at least knew I was planning on behaving--I had not enjoyed being sub-5' tall in the past, and did not want to have to be towered over in front of the whole class, more than necessary, at least. The girls decided they would all sleep in the living room, while I retired to my room. I then began to drift into an uneasy sleep, nervous about the coming days.

Surprisingly, my sleep continued uninterupted. I was half expecting Natalie or Jessica or Amber to come up with some excuse to get in bed with me all night, but I was unexpectedly pleased to find none of the girls had tried anything. I went out to the kitchen to fix myself breakfast, but in order to get to the kitchen, you had to go through the living room. I slowly opened the door to the living room, hoping not to wake the girls. As I tip-toed in, I looked around to make sure I didn't step on any of their legs or something. Since it was a nice spring night, most of the girls were sleeping in just their underwear, and in their sleep, they had knocked their blankets off. I couldn't help but admire the firmly toned ass of Natalie, or the perky boobs of Hannah, or the beautiful shape Amber was beginning to take, as creepy as it sounds to think of my own sister that way. I felt a small erection stiffen in my pants, and I decided it was time to get moving before either the girls woke up and caught me or I got too much smaller.

I snuck into the kitchen and tried to make a bagel as quietly as possible. Luckily, I managed to fix it without waking any of the girls. However, I was, at the moment, experiencing one of the most persistent cases of morning wood in my life. So despite the fact I had grown over-night, I could still fit in the clothes I had worn to sleep. I was doing everything I could to stop it, and yet still it persisted. Then, without so much as a warning, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I looked first at the hand, and then up at the owner: Morgan.

"Hey little guy, good morning!" she said, yawning and stetching, using me to push herself up further. She still looked quite tired, and it didn't seem to me like she'd noticed my third leg. She sat next to me, munching on a bagel. Even sitting, her 6' tall body made mine feel tiny, with my eyes level with her chin.

Starting to wake up some, she looked over at me, and joked, "Hey, shouldn't you be taller by now?"

I shifted, partially from being awkward and partially in a futile effort to hide my boner, and said, "Yeah," with a dreary sigh.

"Well, if you're 'in the mood,'" she said, elbowing me, "we can always break some rules, alright, tiger?"

"Ok Morgan, thanks."  I was still aware she like me, and knew she almost definitely still liked shorter men, but I tried to not think about it.

Slowly, the other girls began to wake up. My morning wood finally subsided, and we began to move on with our day. Late in the afternoon, Amber was the last girl to wake up. She finally thundered into the kitchen, her huge feet crashing wherever they went. At over 8'4" tall, I would be completely below her boobs, and would have my lower-chest level with her vagina. However, when she got in the room, I discovered an entirely different scene. First of all, I got my erection back, which had me slowly lowering back down in height. But also, she was now even taller than before. Once my erection had completed setting in, I walked by her and noticed my head was in line with her vagina.

"How are you getting so tall?!" I shouted up at her, feeling like a toddler at half her height.

"More like how are you getting so small, little bro!" she called down.

"Come on, you're getting bigger too!" I said.

"I know. I think it's those hormone pills. I'm going to talk with mom about them. I'm starting to get a little too big," she said, ducking though the kitchen's door and into the living room. "Or maybe, the world's getting to small!"

With that over, I began regrowing, and by the end of the day, I had shot up to 6'3" tall, which was almost my original height. The girls were also shrinking, and appeared to be behaving themselves. Hannah was back at about 5' tall, Morgan was back down to 5'6" tall. Jessica was down to 6' tall, and shrinking by the minute. Natalie still clung to most of her height, towering 7'4" tall, but was probably going to be near a normal height in the morning. Amber, however, still held resiliently to much of her height, now near 8'6" tall. As the morning of our presentation neared, I was hoping desperately that everything would go smoothly. So while I was now normally taller than Morgan, Hannah and Amber, I was not as tall as usual compared to Jessica, whose head now came up to my eyes, and shorter than Natalie, whose chin floated tantalizingly above my head.  I was also dwarfed by my freak-of-nature sister, who continued to defy logic or reason and stand, literally, head over shoulders over everyone. Her boobs, which continued to get perkier by the day, could be held in my face with ease, and her vagina was midway up my stomach.

End Notes:

Sorry for cliffhanger

The Presentation by paerslemone

I woke up with anticipation. The morning of the presentation was finally on. Today was the day we were going to demo our engineering project, which we'd been working on diligently for the last week or more. The girls had snuck home to their houses late at night, so I assumed they were close to their regular heights. I was proud to finally be back up to 6'6" tall, which it seemed to me, had been next to unattainabe lately. I woke up, showered, and got ready for school. As I fixed myself breakfast, my parents still not home, I also fixed Amber's waiting for her to come in. When she came in, I was relieved to find she was shorter than yesterday, for the first time in days. As she walked over to me, her hair still wet from her shower, I noticed she was actually my height exactly now, an incredicble height loss of 2' in just one night.

"Hey shorty," I said, teasing her as I used to.

"Hey, little bro," she said, ruffling my hair.

"I would check that out if I were you," I said. "Maybe you still have some sleep in your eyes."

"Oh, I guess I'm shorter. Oh well."

With that, we headed towards the bus and rode to school, not sitting together. We seperated once we reached school, and didn't see each other again until engineering. I walked to engineering as fast as I could. I had done my best to control myself all day long to make sure I was as tall as possible. I got in the engineering room to see all of the members of my group already there. Amber was down to 6' tall, Hannah, Morgan, and Jessica were 5' tall, and Natalie was just over 5' tall, maybe at around 5'2". I strolled jovially over to my group's table as I enjoyed the feeling of looking down on my little brother and my female classmates again. As the final bell rang, we began to prepare our porducts. I got in the male clothes of our group. It included underwear, so I had gone into the corner to change so that I could at least keep a little bit of my composure. I came back to find all of the girls changing into theirs. By the time I was back, they had all fit into their bras and panties, but none of them were much past that point. I figured they would be emberassed if they caught me looking, so I tried to go away, but when Jessica saw me, she seemed to not care, and actually called me over.

I was getting pretty turned on by the girls already: the tight black suits accentuated their natural beauty, and gave them a sexy sleek look. The suits were mostly unisex, other than slightly wider hips on the girls, and their stretching going up while men's shrank smaller. The girls finished changing, and we sat down to let group 1 present first. Theirs was some easy project about buildings and how they could be safe, and they had 3 sub-groups in their group which each made their own design. They present their project and sat back down.

By the time it was our turn, I was entirely calmed down, having spent the whole class thinking of the ugliest images possible. As we walked to the front, each of us dressed in out skin-tight black suits, the other group began snickering at us a little. After a minute or so, Hannah announced, "Yo, shut up!"

Finally, they all stopped talking. "This is our project," Jessica said, with a slight laugh, "on size-changing clothes for men and women."

The other group finally lost it, and burst out in laughter. After a threatening look from the teacher, they all shut up.

"Now, we will demonstrate!" Abby announced. She walked in front of me and started grinding on me. The class started snickering as I began shrinking and she began growing. Finally, she grew all the way to 5'8" tall, and I was down to 6' tall. Without giving me a break, Hannah jumped on, with the same result, growing to 5'8" tall. The process repeated with Jessica and Natalie, though Natalie was slightly taller than the other girls, at 5'10" tall. Then, Amber stepped up. Another round of laughted belted out, because my sister, who was two years younger than me, was here, taller than me, and soon to be much taller. She began grinding on me, and I grinded against her, like I was supposed to. It was one of the most awkward experiences ever--almost like having sex with your sister. She began to shoot up in height, and eventually reached 6'8" tall. At this point, most of the girls' heads came up to my eyes, while Natalie's came up to my forehead. Because of all the hormones in her body, however, Amber kept growing until she hit 7' tall, leaving her chin over the top of my head by just a little. She hugged me from behind, pressing her boobs into my back and smiling cheekily, eliciting laughter from the audience.

We lined up side-by-side and bowed. I assumed our presentation was done. However, before I could walk down, Natalie said, "Now, for the grand finale!"

I hung my head in shame, knowing what was going to happen. The girls congregated up front and drew straws. I was praying despserately that Amber wouldn't get the short straw, because whoever got that *mhm* "had" to give me a blowjob. I mean, I loved the feeling. It felt amazing. But I hated getting shorter. It was so embarassing. Finally the girls finished drawing straws. Finally, they determined that Abby had the shortest straw. She unzipped my fly, which I knew from the start had to have more purpose than just letting me pee, and began sucking on my cock. The class erupted in laughter, and my face flushed. She began sucking more and more vigorously. Finally, I felt myself reach that point of no return. I tried desperately to hold it in, but Abby, feeling my resistance, began to envelope my whole dick in her mouth and finish with one of the most amazing blowjobs I'd ever had. I coulnd't hold it in any longer. I shot my load, and she greedily swallowed every drop. I felt myself decreasing in height, with that same dizzying headache. My suit performed perfectly, adapting to my new size with few issues. I looked up once I felt the shrinking feeling cease to see the damage done. I had lost 6 inches, bringing me down to 5'6" tall, and Abby up to 6'4" tall, leaving my head eyes at her lower neck level. I began walking towards our table again, when Abby's hand grabbed me gruffly by the shoulder and pulled me back.

"Now, you think that's impressive," Abby anounced, radiating with joy, just wait for round 2!"

I was shocked. 'We can't be doing this again,' I thought. And either way, I wouldn't be ready for another fifteen minutes, at least. But Hannah plopped some pill in my mouth, and next thing I new, my boner was proudly showing his stuff again. I shrank down to 5'2" tall under the power of the pill, my boner not being as big as usual since I was shorter. That left Abby's whole shoulders over my head, and she was starting to grow with her own exitement again.

"Now, let us show of some of the functions of our product!" Natalie boasted. "It has a fly on mens and womens clothes so that wearers can engage in sex without removing their jackets!"

With that, Abby set her massive frame down on top of mine, her fly and mine unzipped, meeting each other. Without moving, her lips kissed my forehead, and she whispered, "I would normally say I'm sorry, but right now man, I'm so horny, I can't..." she said, and she began thrusting. Finally, I cummed into her again, and she grew on top of me as I shrank. Impressively, my suit still fit like a glove, as did Abby's.

"Now that's more like it!" Abby shouted as she stood her massive body up. Just from the feeling I could tell this was a big one. As I stood up, I realized the full depth of my size change. I was way down to 4' tall, and Abby was huge, at 7'8" tall, due to her slight growth from before I cummed. I felt like a little kid standing next to his mom next to her. Her vagina was at my chin level, and huge legs were as tall as my body minues the head.

"Well folks," Hannah said, "I think you can tell just how well our system works."  I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But just to be sure, lets test it one more time, shall we?!"

The kids in the audience began cheering "One more time! One more time!" I looked pleadingly at Abby, and she stared way down at me in anticipation. Very soon, my boner was back, and I was down to 3'8" tall, now eye-level with her pussy. She grew in anticipation, to 8' tall, leaving me under half of her height. My head was totally under her pussy. This time, she lifted me off the ground, and pressed my miniscule frame against the back wall of the classroom. The kids started shouting "Chug! Chug! Chug!" She began sucking with the most ferocity yet, or maybe it was just how small I was by now. She made quick work of me this time, and held me against the wall as she moved up and I moved down. I went all the way down to 3' tall as she shot up to the positively gargantuan 8'8" tall. Her knee was at my chest level, and my face was in her thigh. Compared to the other girls, I was still small, with their vaginas at my neck level and my face in their belly-buttons. Our suits had held up perfectly, which made me proud, but I was afraid of the day to come. Braced for the worst, I was pleasently surprised when Jessica concluded our presentation. With that, I began walking back to our desk.

The Bus Ride by paerslemone

I found out quickly just how difficult life was for someone who was 3' tall was, as I'm sure Abby quickly discovered how hard her life would be while she was 8'8" tall.  We both stayed in our black suits due to our large height differences, and the other members of our group stayed in theirs, too, I guess because they liked it.

The first challenege of being 3' tall was chairs, as the normally forgettable piece of furniture was proving particularly difficult to get in to.  The chair was over twice as large as usual compared to me, with the seat of the chair reaching my mid-section when it would normally reach under my knees.  My feet dangled off the ground while sitting in the chair, so I had to get out of the chair and then push it closer, rather than just scooting.  Standing, the tale came up to my chin level, but sitting, the top of my head barely reached the top of it.  So I had to stand in my chair to see, much to the enjoyment of the girls around me.  Jessica, Hannah, and Natalie were 5'8" tall, and could fit in their chairs with ease.  Amber was 7' tall, so her chair was too small, her knees hiting the underside of the desk.  Abby was way too big for the chairs, and even standing the tops of the tables barely reached her knees.  So rather than break her chair, she sat cross-legged on the floor, and even then her boobs hung over the top of the table.  After a while of watching me struggle, she called me over to her table.

"Hey, I just wanted to see if you, um, wanted to sit on my knee," she said, awkwardly.  For the first time in a while there seemed to be no signs of lust in her intentions.  Because she seemed genuine, I walked over to her and stood by her side.  Even sitting she was quite a bit taller than me, with my head under her collar bones.  She changed her sitting position so that her knees were propped up by the side of the table, but slightly slouched so that I could write on the table.  At the same time, she could still write on her part of the table.  Surprisingly, she made no advances on me, and the class ended without so much as a sexual prod by Abby.  As the final announcements went on, the lady on the intercom announced the bus changes.  I heard my bus called, but that another bus was being combined with mine.  I had always enjoyed the relative emptiness of my bus, but I guess it was too good to last.  Once the final bell rang, I started to walk straight to my bus.  But before I could take too many steps, I felt my arm yanked back by Amber.  I looked up at her and she shook her head down at me.

"Look at you!" she said.  "You could get crushed!  I'm going to keep you by my side."

"Alright," I said, sighing, knowing nothing I said to my sister would change her mind.  Of course, my sister being who she is, insisted that I hold her hand as she walked around and talked to all of her friends.  She was a full 4' taller than me, making the whole process rather difficult.  Her hand was around my head's height, and just her palm completely enshrouded my entire hand.  She dragged me around, sometimes literally, because of how short I was and my short stride.  Every time she reached a group of her friends it was the same:

"Oh my God, is that your brother?!"

"No way, he's so little!  I would totally make him do my chores for me or something!"

It got pretty old pretty quickly.  Finally, she began to run towards the bus, at a pace my little legs definitely couldn't keep up with.  Amber began pulling away from me quickly.


"Hurry up, shorty!" she called back to me, looking over her shoulder.

"I'm running as fast as I can!"

"Well, the buses aren't afraid to leave without you!" she said, pointing at the steadilly leaving flow of buses.

Her frustration boiling over, she stopped, ran back to me, and picked me up, carrying me like baby, with my legs around one arm and the other arm around my kneck area.  She flew on to our bus just as it was getting moving, her massive body rocking the bus side to side.  Once we were on the bus, she set me down, though enough people had seen us to be laughing.  The bus was, as I had predicted, much fuller.  Only, it was filled with the best and worst possible people: namely Natalie, Hannah, Abby, and Jessica, plus the other people who rode their bus.  It turns out every bench had someone sitting on it, with only 1 open spot.  Amber sat down in the spot and held me on her lap.  The spot, as it turned out, was next to Natalie.

"Hey little guy!" she said, reaching out and playing with my small fingers.  "Want to play together again!"  Though she was talking to me like I was a baby, she was thinking of when we had sex in my room, and knew it.  She began growing slightly taller, until she reached 6' tall.  Her clothes continued to stretch to her size.
As I got jostled around on Amber's lap, her new-found large boobs kept bouncing into me as the bus took the rough turns and hard hits.  I felt her shift her weight to the side a little, and then she turned to Natalie.

"Hey, can you hold him for a minute?" She said that like I was a baby or a dog or something, not even using my name.  "I got a text."

"Sure!" Natalie said.  The girls awkwardly handed me from one to the other, and Natalie set me down on her lap.

"You're so cute and little!" she said.  I looked over at Amber and saw her laughing at her phone.  Natalie leaned over and read it, too.  After a couple seconds, she began laughing, too.

"Oh, that is sooo true!"  As she laughed, my small frame got jostled around even more, and my head got forcefully pushed into her large boobs.  "You should totally do that with him!"

I had a bad feeling about who she was talking about.

A Big House by paerslemone

After a little while on the bus, we dropped off most of the people from the other bus except Natalie, Hannah, Abby, and Jessica. Despite Amber finishing her text, I had remained on Natalie's lap, with her constantly petting me like I was a baby or a dog. Eventually, we got to her stop.

Because she was so big, Amber had to get up and stand in the isle, her impressive 7' height now exemplified by the shortness of the bus, forcing her to bend over. Natalie scooted over and stood up, cradling me in her arms, pressed against her bosom. As I looked around, I saw Hannah, Abby and Jessica also standing up. I looked outside--it was a nice neighborhood, but one of the new ones, with houses only a few feet apart, 3 stories tall, and 10' wide, that all looked the same. Just when I though Natalie was going to hand me over to Abby, she spoke up.

"Is it ok if I watch after him a while?  Or, even better, you can come and hang out over at my house!"

"Oh, alright, that sounds great!" Amber said. "My parents won't care, they just left on some business trips anyway."

So off the bus Natalie carried me, cradled in her arms. Following her were the rest of the people on her stop, which included Hannah, Jessica, Abby, and my sister. We began walking towards Natalie's house, as she talked.

"Hey, you guys want to hang out at my house?" she asked.

"No, let's come over to mine!" Jessica said. "It's nothing against yours, but mine's bigger, and your parents are home, while mine will be gone at work for a while tonight!"

"Alright then!" the girls cheered, as they followed Jessica home. When we reached her house, I looked up from Natalie's arms, and gawked. Jessica was right; it was a big house. In fact, one of the biggest in the neighborhood. It was designed for tall women, which was becoming more and more common, but still not often accepted. The doorframes were huge. Natalie, probably tired of carying me, set me down, and I gawked at their size from a ground view. First I looked at Natalie, her crotch being level with my shoulders. Then, I looked at the gangly form of Abby, a full 8'8" of feminine beauty. Her massive knees were at my chest level, and my head neared the bottom of our (if I must say so myself) impeccably designed stretching dress. The doorframe was 9' tall, leaving 4" of clearance for Abby, and plenty for Amber and the other girls. The rest of the house was similarly large.

We sat on their couch and Jessica asked if we wanted anything to eat. We all got some chips and sodas, and ate our food. Because I was so short, I had trouble even sitting on the couch. Unfortunately, I was the last one in, so there was no room left for me to sit down. I decided to just sit on the floor.

"Aww, you need to get off the floor!" Jessica said. "Do you want me to get you a chair?"

I was about to meekly say, "sure" when Jessica got up and grabbed a large chair fromt their kitchen, and she placed it in front of me. I stood up and noticed that their chairs, too, were designed for bigger women. While with normal chairs I was about stomach-level with the seat, these chairs were bigger. The seat was level with my head. I reached up and tried to climb onto it, but I couldn't reach.

"Jessica!" Amber said, patronizingly. "You should know he can't reach your family's huge chairs."

Jessica stood up and helped me into my chair. She placed one hand on my ass, and the other around my side, and lifted me onto the chair. I sat cross-legged in the center of the huge chair, eating my chips and drinking the soda. Eventually, I had to go to the bathroom. I looked at the daunting edge ahead of me. It was only about 3 feet from the ground, but that was like dropping 6 feet to me normally. Jessica saw I wanted to get down and jumped up to assist me. This time, she placed both her hands under my armpits and lifted me up, and set me on the ground.

I thanked her and headed off to the bathroom. From there, I realized that this would be more challenging than I thought. The toilet was in similar proportions to the chair, with the bowl the height of my body. I tried to climb onto the bowl, and with considerable difficulty, I managed to get on top. Once I reached the top, I stood triumphantly. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"You ok in there?" I heard Abby call. "We heard a lot of grunting noises, so I just wanted to check."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, winded. "I just..." I stuttered, embarassed. "I had a bit of trouble getting on to the toilet, but don't worry, I'm fine now."  I added the last bit frantically, as I thought I heard her moving to open the door.

"You sure, little guy?" she called, cutely.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said, exasperated.

I opened my fly and peed with ease, like using a urinal. But then I had to figure out how to poop.

After more time than I'd care to admit, I finished defacating, and slid down from the toiled to the ground with an "Oomph!" as I hit the hard, tiled floor. I wiped, and then went to wash my hands. The only problem was that the sink was well over my head, with the ledge of their granite sinks nearing the edge of my arm's reach.

I jumped up and grabbed the lip of the sink, using it as a hand-hold to help me up. I placed my foot on the handles of the drawers underneath, and pushed my body up. Using all of my determination, I pushed with my foot and pulled my body up, and sat on the ledge of the sink's counter. I pulled the nozzle to run the water and washed my hands.

"Aww!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around, shocked. Apparently in my effort to reach the sink, I hadn't heard the girls open the door to the bathroom, and Natalie had started recording me on her phone. My cheeks flushed red and, embarassed, I turned off the water and dried my hands off on my shirt. Then, I pushed off from the ledge, and landed gracefully on my feet. Playing along with the act, I mocked a stage bow, and bowed at the waist. With the fanfare of my visit to the bathroom over, we all returned to the living room.

"Hey, since it's so hard for you to get on that chair, how about you just sit with us?" Amber said, patting her thigh.

"There's not room on the couch," I said, ignoring her obvious desire to hold me on her lap.

"Alrighty then," Abby said, and picked me up with ease. Her huge frame dwarfed mine. She held me with one arm by her side, pressing my chest into her considerable bossom, leaving my face peering at her neck. Then she sat down, and placed me on her lap. Sitting, my puny legs didn't go past her knees, and my head was left under her cleavage.

On the couch next to us, Natalie was watching the video she had just took on her phone. Abby leaned over to watch, and held me up so I could see. I knew I felt small, but now that I actually saw it, the reality fully dawned on me. I felt absolutely tiny. Suddenly, I started sneezing and coughing uncontrollably.

"Oh, goodness!" Natalie said, pausing the video and getting up from the couch. "Let me get you some allergy pills!" Jessica said. For some reason as she said "allergy pills" the other girls laughed. Probably at my little episode. Everything I seeded to do was funny to them. I sat on the massive couch, awaiting Jessica's return.

Smoothies by paerslemone

Slowly, one by one, the girls started to leave the room. As the time passed, I turned on the TV, and eventually, was in the large room, alone. I sprawled out comfortably on their huge couch, and before I knew it, I was asleep.

I awoke the next morning with the light shining through her window and onto my face. It was early in the morning, at least for a week end. I had grown back some, to nearly 5' tall, which was much taller than I had expected to be. I was even happier because I had morning wood, meaning I was actually more like 5'5" tall. I lept of their large couch with ease, and walked around Jessica's nice house, admiring it from a much more natural perspective. As I strolled around, I noticed the stair case to upstairs, where most of the girls had retreated. I walked around until I saw a cracked open door, with what looked to be pink paint. I slowly pushed it open, hoping not to make any noise. As I spied in, I saw the girls sprawled out on the floor, Jessica on her bed and the other girls on inflatable mattresses or in sleeping bags. I was about to leave when I spotted something that relieved me: for the first time in weeks, Amber looked shorter, much to my relief. In fact, she appeared to be just over 6' tall. That didn't change Abby's size any, but at least my hormonally-crazy sister was almost shorter than me again. I left and headed back downstairs and fixed myself a bowl of cereal.

I think I may have been too noisy with the cereal, because soon after the girls crawled out of bed and came downstairs. By then I had grown back to 5'5" tall, having lost my erection, but despite my growth, I was still shorter than all of the girls there. Jessica, Hannah and Natalie were 5'7" tall now, leaving me just shorter than them. I smiled cheekily at Amber as she came down the stairs, having taken quite a bit of height off over the night. Despite that, she had only lost a foot, down to 6' tall. She walked over to me and hugged me, her cleavage clumsily bumping into my shoulders. 'Damn,' I thought, 'she got massive boobs in less than a week. And she's only 13. Imagine what else life has in store for her!'

"Good morning!" she said, groggilly. As she pulled away, I noticed that my eyes were basically level with her colar bones, and this is a best-case scenario.

As the girls slowly woke up and had breakfast, I decided to talk with them some.

"So what ever happened to those allergy pills?" I asked, looking at Jessica.

"Oh my God, you're right!  We never gave them to you!"  With that, Abby ran to theor room and grabbed an blue pillbox filled with numerous pills in each day. "Grab one from Saturday or Sunday," she said. "'S' stands for 'sniffles!'  Or at least that's what Jessica says!"  I was absolutely mind-blown by how big she still was. She was still every inch of 8'8" tall, leaving her vagina at my chest as she held the case way down for me to use, but not bending over. She bit her lip seductively, peering down at me over her boobs, which hung, like ripe oranges on a tree, plump and out of my reach.

I grabbed the small pill and eagerly popped it in my mouth, and followed it with a cup of water. Once the girls finished breakfast, we got up and started doing things. First, we went outside to play basketball. We divided up into 2 teams: Me, Jessica and Hannah versus Natalie, Abby and Amber.

"Hey!" I said. "That's not fair!  We can't have both the tall people on one team!"

"Well, we do!" Natalie said, happy she was on their team. "3, 2, 1, start!"

The basketball game was completely unfair. Amber and Abby absolutely decimated, passing the ball right over our heads and dunking with no apparent effort. After fifteen minutes and my team scoring less than 3 points to their 41, we called the game.

"Well that was fun!" Abby said, with no sign of exhaustion. She wasn't even sweating, even though it was pretty hot out. Meanwhile, on my team, Jessica and Hannah had began stripping some of their layers from the heat, and so had Natalie on the other team. They had on short shorts, like track shorts. They had on t-shirts, but took those off, revealing just sports bras. They quickly ran inside with a flurry of embarassed giggling, and came out a few minutes later in some tight white tank-tops.

"So what do you girls want to do next?" I asked.

"We can walk to Smoothie Place," Jessica suggested. "It's just down the street."

So we began walking to get some smoothies. As we were walking, all the girls were silent, so I tried to strike up some conversation.

"So, what kind of lame name is 'Smoothie Place,' anyway?"

The girls laughed some, and Natalie, who was next to me, hugged my shoulder, with her arm easily wrapping around my back due to her bigger frame.

After another ten minutes of conversation passed, we were starting to grow leary of the authenticity of Smoothie Place.

"Come on, Jessica," I said. "Where is this place?  I thought it was just down the street?"

"It's the next block, I swear," she said.

Well, the next block was a main street, so she was kind of right. After we turned, we walked for another five minutes to a large building with a large sign that read "SMOOTHIE PLACE," and had a small smoothie cup as their logo. As we walked in, we were greeted by a friendly cashier.

"Welcome to Smoothie Place," he said. "We have over 100 flavors to choose from!"

"OK, thanks!" Hannah said. "We're going to go talk about what we want over there, so we can see the whole sign better!"

We walked over a couple feet. If anything, we could see the sign worse.

"Oh my god!" Jessica said, "that cashier is sooooo cute!"

"I know!" Hannah chimed in. "I love his skinny little arms!  And he's so tall and handsome!"

"Yeah, he's got to be at least 6'2"!" Amber chirped.

"You know, what's with you girls and these puny stick-guys?  Like, why do you always go after the kid with twig arms?"

"You wouldn't understand!" Natalie said melodramatically.

"Whatever," I said, and looked at the massive list of flavors. After some time, I finally decided on "Dreamsicle," an orange-vanilla flavor. After some talking about smoothies and even more talking about the cashier, the girls all chose their flavors. We sat down at one of the tables to drink our smoothies. Or, well, most of us did. Abby couldn't, since she was so tall.

I sat silently sipping my smoothie as the girls gossipped and whatnot. Suddenly, I was shocked out of smoothie-bliss by Amber roughly jabbing my ribs.

"Want to play truth or dare?" she asked.

"Come on, that's such a girly game!" I protested. I got several angry glares from across the table and changed my answer to "Sure, whatever."

"Alright, that's the spirit!" Abby cheered. "I'll go first."

"Alright," Hannah said, cooly. "Truth or dare, Abby?"

"Truth!" Abby said.

"Who was the first person you ever had sex with?"

A series of "Ooohs!" emmanated from the table, hardly eliciting a response from the cashier, who probably had to put up with this all day.

"Alright," Abby said, flustered. "It was with Johnny, behind the dumpsters. He had such a little cock!  He barely shrank at all!"  The girls giggled, and then Abby challenged Natalie.

"Natalie, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Natalie said, fiestilly.

"Alright," Abby said. "Make a sexual advace at the cashier, but play it off like you weren't asking for one when he does something!"

"What?!" Natalie asked. "Wait, I got this!"  She confidently pushed her chair in and strutted over to the cashier. You could see her nipples pushing against her tight tank-top.

"Can I see your tip?" she said to him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"What?!" the guys said, flustered and clearly embarassed. He began to become slightly shorter.

"You know!" she said. "Your... tip!  Do it!" she said, aggressively. She began to get a little taller, too.

The cashier, afraid of any consequences, began to unzip his pants and pull his dick out. By this point, he was 5'10" tall, and Natalie was at least 6' tall. Right when he was about to pull his dick out and show it to Natalie, she gawked.

"Ew, not that tip!  I meant your tip box!  I was going to give you a tip, but now I'm not going to give anything to you, you creep!"  She maintained a straight face throughout this. But as soon as she turned around towards our table, she let out the biggest grin I'd ever seen. She sat down with swagger, and said, "How was that!"

"Alright, you," she said, pointing at me, "truth or dare?"

"Uh," I said, and sipped on my smoothie some more. "I guess dare, what the hell."

I knew the second that left my lips that this would end badly for me.

"Kiss the hottest girl in this room for a minute, straight. And no lame kissing, either. Full on."

'God, what did I get myself into,' I thought. I had to weigh my options. There was no way in hell I'd kiss my sister, even though she was turning into quite the stunner, so there was one crossed off. On one hand, we had Hannah, with her absolutely perfect ass and decent boobs. Or Natalie, with her shapely body and perky boobs. She had the best boobs, and decent ass. I guess I could also cross Jessica off the list. Even though she did have a very pretty Asian look, and even though her body was starting to look better, she was still the least attractive of the group. God, just thinking about this made me horny. As I sat, contemplating, I began to get a little shorter, until I was down to 5'3" tall. I stood up, not believing what I was about to do. The girls had positioned themselves in a line next to each other, standing. As I neared them, I also decided I could rule out Abby. There was no way I'd be able to kiss her for a minute, with my with barely above her belly button. The decision was down to 3: Jessica, Natalie, and Hannah. After deliberating for another minute, I finally made my move. I selected Nataline, as a good inbetween of the 3 parts of beauty. I mean, what wasn't there to like about her?  A cute face, pretty big boobs, a pretty good ass, and a nice hour-glass figure. She was still fairly tall after her run-in with the cashier (who was now back in some closet, probably deeply reviewing his life choices), at 5'8" tall.

I walked up to Natalie and held my short body next to hers. At 5 inches under her, her boobs pressed in to my upper chest, and my eyes were level with her chin. I looked up into her eyes and wrapped my right arm aroun her torso, and placed my left hand on the side of her head. I looked up to meet her eyes, and she looked down to meet mine. The feeling of us touching was electric. Almost instantly, I lost my remaining 3" of height, and lowered to 5' tall, while she went up slightly to 5'9" tall. She removed my arms from her and placed hers around me in the same way I had around her, like the male. She leaned down, and her lucious cleavage poured towards my chin. Finally, we interlocked in a kiss, and I heard one of the girls start a timer. At first, my eyes were open, but then I closed them, in heaven. I felt her growing more against me, and I didn't even care. I felt her stop growing, and we straightened up some, shifting positions. She kept her neck bent down, now holding my face between her large hands. Then, she took one arm and wrapped it around my torso, and pulled me down onto her, on the floor. I was puddy in her hands. With my face on hers, kissing, my feet kicked around near her knees, and my dick rubbed against her navel. At that moment, I didn't even worry about how public we were. I thought we had both maxed out at this point. But as soon as I felt my dick rub against her smooth, toned stomach, something strange happened. I stretched even further, and I started shrinking some more. I shrank down even further, to 4'10" tall. At this point, I was starting to get a little concerned about my shrinking. On top of that, our minute was about over. Suddenly, she flipped over, leaving me under her massive weight. She wrapped her arm around me tightly, smashing my face into hers. It was like she wasn't even aware of what she was doing; acting more out of primal instinct. As I heard the girls call the minute, she removed her vice grip from my face, and she just lay there, on top of me. My erection was almost painfully big, pressing against her stomach, and I knew she felt it. She pressed her arms into the ground and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you want to finish?" she asked, seductively.

I couldn't register an answer. My body was so overwhelmed. When she had placed her hands on the floor to look at me, that created even more pressure on my dick. I was trying as hard as I could to hold it in. I saw a playful glimmer in her eyes. Then, life a flash, she was down at my cock, blowing me. Her lips barely touched me when I shot my load, unable to contain myself any longer. I closed my eyes in pure ecstasy, continuing to thrust, even well after I had finished.

I stood up, red in the face from exhaustion, lust, and embarassment. The other girls stood watching us, giggling. I assessed the situation: I had lost 8" of height, sending Natalie up to 6'10" tall, and me down to 4'2".

Dropped Off by paerslemone

Sorry for the long break and short chapter, but I've been busy lately

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Natalie was big to me (as were most other girls), and Abby was absolutely huge. My chest now level with her pussy, I looked up at her. I had to crane my neck way up to see her face. Her arm, barely bent, rested on my shoulder as her dark-brown cheeks glowed a rosy red. Her brown eyes glimmering and her effervescent entusiastic smile grinning down at me. Then there was the case of the monster, the amazon Abby. She was 8'8" tall, her vagina practically over my face, if not just level with it. Amber was also smiling down at me, her comparatively short 6' tall frame still leaving me feeling like a midget, my head easily contained under her armpit. Hannah was the only one left at 5'7" tall, seeming puny next to the girls but still a giant in my eyes. Her boobs were basicaly eye-level with me.

With smoothies still in hand, we left the smoothie store on the way back to Natalie's house. Natalie kept me protectively by her side, keeping her outstretched arm on my shoulder the whole walk home.

Once we finally got back to her house, I spoke up and said, "Hey, Natalie, thanks for having us over, but I think it's about time for us to head home."  Honestly, I didn't know if I could handle much longer around all of this estrogen.

"Oh, ok," she said, dejectedly, obviously sad. "How are you going to get home?"

"No," I said, remembering our parents were gone.

"How far do you live from here?" she asked.

"Not too far," I said, "We could probably just walk."

"Nonsense!" she said. "I've got a car. I'll drive you."  So with that, we headed towards her garage. Their family even had a specially-made big car, which had I been normal would have still seemed pretty big. A sports SUV, it was modeled, like the rest of their house, for people who were usually around 7' tall, making it about 6 and a half feet tall. Amber, who would have dwarfed a normal car, fit in like a younger girl, or her self from a couple of weeks ago would have fit in a normal car. Natalie's 6'10" frame fit perfectly. Meanwhile, my puny 4'2" frame made me feel tiny. I would have felt small in a normal car, but this was rediculous. The wheels were taller than my waist, and the blinkers were just under face level. The door-handles were at my shoulder level. As I heaved the back side door open, I was shocked by the size of the interior of this car. I could easily stand and not hit my head inside, and the seats were so big, I couldn't lean all the way back, and my feet dangled off the floor. Of course, Amber had no trouble at all with the car, and naturally took the front seat, being so much bigger than me. I hefted my now-huge backpack from school into the car, and we drove off.

While we were in the car, we talked about various school-related things, but nothing much important. As Natalie asked me about my Chemistry project, though, I pulled my notebook out. As I did that, I spilled my papers, and right as she got to my house. As the car came to a stop, I scrambled to gather my papers.

Just as I finished, I realized Natalie was outside the car, standing by my door. She was holding it open for me. I looked towards the front seat, but Amber was gone. I gathered my belongings and got out of the car. As I did that, Natalie grabbed my shoulder firmly with her huge hand and held me against the car. With one hand on my shoulder, she pressed the other into her car so she could more easily lean down to meet my height. Leaning over practically at the waist, she brought her face close to mine.

"Did you mean it?" she asked.

"Mean what?"

"That you thought I was the most beautiful girl there?"

I awkwardly averted my eyes, feeling uncomfortable. I tried to shift feet, but her pressing hand held me still. "Well, I think you look pretty nice, and I, uh..." I drifted off, unsure of what to say.

Natalie easily filled in the silence, moving her huge face into mine and kissing passionately. Even after shrinking so recently, her touch was electric and sent shocks through my body. Even after just seconds of kissing, I was down to 4' tall, and loving every moment of it despite myself. After a couple more seconds of kissing, she pulled away (against my desires) and stood herself up. I could see her vagina (which was at my chest) was sopping wet. She looked down over her boobs at me directly underneath her, still pressed against her car with her hand on my shoulder. With her hand, she pulled my shoulders into her waist as a sort of hug, and then frowned, and got down on her knees. Even on her knees she was a head taler than me, her luscious boobs smacking into my neck and chin, and her long arms easily wrapping around my back. She released me from her heavinly embrace, and I just stood there, dazed.

"Well, I guess we're a couple, then!" she said in her sing-song voice, and opened her car door back up and drove off.

The Relationship by paerslemone

As I walked into my house, my heart was still beating furiously. I set my backpack down and walked into the main area of my house. As I rounded in the corner, I was met by Amber.

"You and Natalie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I was still 4' tall, and she was 6' tall, so she leaned down to mock me. She had her hands on her knees and was bent at the waist, my yonger sister's body entirely dwarfing mine. As my cheeks flushed red with embarassment, she laughed and patted me roughly on the shoulder.

"The girls didn't want me to tell you," she said, "but that allergy pill we gave you was really for sexual performance."

"You drugged me?!" I said, incredulously. "You planned this whole thing?!"

"Well, not whole thing," she said sheepishly.

"Look at me!" I said. "I'm a puny, 4' tall midget right now because you girls wanted to get a little laugh at my expense!"

"Actually," she said, standing herself all the way up so that her perky boobs hung over my head, "You're 4' tall because of your inability to control your desires."

"Listen," I said, pointing my finger at her. "If you little girls ever try to drug me again..."

I was then cut off by her. "Did you just say 'little girls?' Do you know how condescending that is? That phrase has hundreds of years of misogyny bundled into it! And look who's the little one right now! Do I need to remind you who the little one is?"

"No, no, no! Look, it was a bad choice of words. What I meant was, why would you think it's alright to drug me against my will?!"

"It's just revenge for hundreds of years of when date-raped girls with drugs!"

With that, Amber stormed off to her room, slamming the door. I felt myself shaking with fear over my sister's new sense of self-purpose. If she was willing to spike my drink once, I wonder how many other times I would be duped into something.

......

The next morning at school was better. Amber had finally gone down to 5'6" tall, which was what doctors said would be her new base height. I, meanwhile, had time to recover back to my full 6'6" tall. Waiting at our bus stop, I stood awkwardly around Hannah, Jessica, and Abby, who had returned by-and-large to their regular heights. Nataline insisted on holding hands with me. Then, she grabbed my other hand, her small, delicate fingers in mine, and put her stomach towards mine. She pressed her chest against my mid-stomach and looked up sexually, with pouty eyes. She released my hands and wrapped her hands around my waist, and I put my arms awkwardly and unsure-ly on the opposite shoulders in a sort of hug-like shape. Slowly, I felt the sliding of fabric as she was turned on by my touch, and I by hers. She grew to 5'4" tall, and I shrank 6'2" tall. The whole time, our eyes were locked. It was one of the most errotic things I had ever experienced, watching her eyes slowly glide upwards, until they were level with my collar bones, and neither of us had to lean our necks nearly as drastically.

Once the bus came, we sat next to each other. She slept on my shoulder, and I held her next to me. Once we got to school, we talked until class was about to start, and then we went our seperate ways. We didn't see eachother again until engineering. By then, we had both calmed down. Our teacher came to the room and said, "Alright class, you've proved yourself worthy for partner projects. I want groups of three; each team will be making a scale-model house of a certain type."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4994