Welcome To Fairy Tail by Franchise Writer, Devoool
Summary:

A much different take on what happens when Lucy first joins Fairy Tail with Natsu.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 68977 Read: 50131 Published: February 16 2015 Updated: May 13 2015
Story Notes:

A Collaboration request done by Myself and Devoool, writing done by me, Art done by Devoool, Plot shared by both.

1. Welcome to Fairy Tail by Franchise Writer

2. Welcome To Your New Life by Franchise Writer

3. Welcome to Servitude by Franchise Writer

4. Welcome to Reality by Franchise Writer

5. Welcome to Resolution by Franchise Writer

6. Welcome to Galuna Island by Franchise Writer

Welcome to Fairy Tail by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Ok i know what your all thinking he already has a Fairy Tail story what gives, in my defence...

 

I'm addicted to the show ;-;

 

 

Welcome one and all to my latest story and i hope you all enjoy and Review :)

But the credit for this upcoming masterpiece is not mine alone.

This is a collaboration request with Devoool so the credit for this must be shared.

 

Basically this is going to be a much darker story then my other one so for all you naughty fans looking for something a bit more... well dark, look no further, just enjoy.

 

Without further adoo,

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Lock ya doors,

 

And...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

"Are you sure this is the right place Natsu? It’s kind of barren.” Lucy pouted looking over the flyer in her hands. “Of course Luce, Happy flew overhead and spotted there camp just up ahead, they won’t know what hit’em when we barge in, fists blazing.” Natsu said eagerly, his fist clenched, flames engulfing it.

“Aye! There right up ahead to, I counted like thirty of them.” The blue cat cheered with excitement. Lucy shivered at the thought. Thirty Dark Wizards in one place? There was no way she could take them on by herself; luckily Natsu would probably do most of the fighting for her.

‘Easy payday,’ Lucy smiled walking ahead of her friends. This was her official second Mission since joining Fairy Tail. After the events at Everlue Mansion, she was in desperate need of money. The flyer she currently held was a job request from a town near Magnolia, it simply read: Dark Guild spotted outside of town, request aid of Local Guild.

‘They could have at least mentioned how many we’d be up against,’ Lucy sighed looking back at the flyer. ‘Then again 100,000 jewels kind of speaks for itself. “Hey Luce hold up, there here.” Natsu whispered.

The Celestial mage stopped mid-step looking around; there wasn’t anyone even near her. “You sure Natsu? I don’t see anyone.” Natsu nodded his fists igniting. “I can smell them… LUCY GET DOWN!” Lucy had no time to react as Natsu tackled her to the ground, right before a hand shot out where she stood.

“Damn, I thought I had the blonde one,” A man muttered slowly climbing out of the hole. The ground around him crumbled away as more men slowly climbed out following his lead. “W-What the hell?! Are they using diver magic to?”

“I don’t care, just as long as they put up a fight before I beat them senseless.” Natsu grinned, his fangs baring. “Is that so?” The supposed leader snapped his fingers before the ground around them crumbled like before, more and more men coming out showing a small army.

“What the crap Happy you said there was like thirty not three hundred!” Natsu screeched angrily. “It’s not my fault they hid underground!”, “Well I smelled them before they came out you should have done that!” the dark wizards looked at Natsu and happy bickering in confusion.

“They usually like this?” Lucy sighed nodding. “Usually,” The leader scratched his head before shrugging. “Fine, easier to pick them off, get’em men.” Natsu looked away from happy as the Dark mages charged him, varies weapons in hand. “Hey I’m busy here, mind your own business!” Natsu screamed before lashing his hands out, fire shooting out in streams knocking the men back.

“What there Wizards? Alright no holding back.” Magic circles slowly began to form all around them as they prepared there different spells. “Hey Luce, you take the ones on the left, I got the right.” Natsu grinned charging in. “WAIT NATSU!” Lucy slowly turned looking at the small army of men grinning as they eyed her from head to toe.

Shivering in disgust she reached for her keys before pulling out a golden key in the shape of an Axe. “Open gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!” The door chimed before a massive Minotaur wielding a large battle axe appeared, snarling with excitement.

“My, my Miss Lucy you look better every time you summon me,” Taurus grinned eyeing his master up and down like the men had previously. “Please not you to, I’ve had enough of perverts for one day.” Lucy scowled pointing to the dark mages.

Taurus snorted angrily gripping is ax. “You dare to look upon Miss Lucy’s body? Unforgivable!” The ax wielding bovine charged forward swinging as he took out countless men with his colossal strength. “Make sure to check out my Moooooove’s Miss Lucy.” Taurus grinned as he batted the dark mages left and right.

“Looks like your Spirit’s distracted, that gives us plenty of time to-“The dark wizards behind her didn’t even see it coming as her whip shot out knocking them all back. “Please like I’d be caught off guard like that.” Lucy smirked.

With Taurus taking out the unlucky bystanders before him Lucy picked off the others with her whip, her skills unmatched. As there fight went on a large pillar of fire shot into the sky, the ground shaking under it. “Jeez Natsu you’re going to destroy the place! We won’t get paid if you do that.” Lucy grumbled before she felt something pressed to her back.

‘B-But I… I didn’t even hear him.’ “Scale Magic,” Lucy felt the air in her lunges forced out as a dark aura passed around her. Buckling to her knees she coughed in pain, trying to get air but she couldn’t breathe! “Dwindle into nothing,” The man said darkly as he watched Lucy on the ground shaking violently.

‘What, what is this?!’ Lucy’s vision grew foggy as she felt her eyes darkening, like something was being taken from her by force. “Lucy!”
Lucy heard a shrill cry before blacking out in pain.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 


~   A few hours later   ~
 


Lucy breathed slowly, her conscious slowly returning to her. “Hey Natsu I think she’s waking up!” ‘Is… is that happy? Why was he so loud…?’ Lucy felt the ground thumbing around her, like a miniature earthquake but hitting in segments… almost like footsteps.

“Lucy! Come on speak to us Luce.” Lucy slowly opened her eyes, her vision slowly returning to her before she grabbed her head in pain. “Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.” Lucy whined in pain, she had a horrible headache. “Jeez what the hell happened?”

“Umm Lucy… you might want to open your eyes.” Lucy squinted as her vision came back slowly before her eyes shot open in shock. “HOLY CRAP WHY ARE YOU GUYS HUGE!” Lucy screamed as a colossal Natsu and Happy sat over her with a look of worry present on their faces.

“Well… the thing is…” Natsu scratched his head sheepishly before lifting up a small hand mirror. Lucy looked at her reflection confused before seeing something large behind her. Turning around her face paled. The room she was in was massive! Apparently what she had been laying on was a bed, no wonder it felt so soft but…

“W-what’s… What’s happening…” Lucy’s eyes dulled as she felt the severity of what was going on finally hit her. Her friends weren’t big… she was small. “We actually where hoping you could tell us… After this big guy grabbed you we heard you scream before we got there though you were on the ground with him kneeling over you.” Happy said quietly, his tail tucked under him.

“Yea he wasn’t very tuff, one punch knocked him out but for some reason your cow guy vanished.” Natsu frowned. “Wait what happened to Taurus?!” Lucy said with worry. “No clue, don’t worry thought Happy grabbed your keys.” Happy pulled out Taurus’s key she had apparently dropped in battle.

“Thank goodness, I don’t know what I would have done if I lost it.” Lucy said quietly with relief. “I think we have bigger things to worry about then your keys Lucy.” Natsu said seriously. “Yea like your new stature.” Happy giggled.

“Hey take this seriously I’m smaller then a freaking doll!” Lucy said angrily. “Well her temper didn’t shrink with her that’s for sure.” Natsu shrugged. “Hey I bet we could trick people and make them think she’s a doll, we could probably make a lot of money with an act like that!” Natsu grinned, happy laughing joyful at the idea.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE ME A SIDESHOW ATTRACTION!” Lucy screamed her fist clenched in anger and annoyance at her friends calm demeanor. “Jeez we were only kidding calm down.” Natsu raised his hands defensively.

“Natsu this is serious, look at me!” Natsu looked away sheepishly. “Well uh… actually Lucy, certain things didn’t shrink with you.” Lucy blinked confused before seeing Happy giggling as he covered his mouth. “What the hell does that mean?” Suddenly she shivered feeling a draft.

Looking down her eyes widened before she screamed loudly. “WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? DID YOU TWO STRIP ME! NO DID YOU PEAK AT ME WHILE I WAS UNCONCIOUS?! YOU PERVERT!” Natsu raised his hands defensively again. “Jeez relax we didn’t see anything important,”

Natsu felt a massive wave of killer intent directed towards him from the bed. “She’s scarier as tiny Lucy then she is as big Lucy,” Happy shivered standing behind Natsu as a shield. “Just, get, me, something, to, cover, up.” Lucy’s brow twitched in agitation.

The Dragon Slayer quickly ran to the next room looking for something for her to wear. After a few minutes he came back holding something small in his hands. “Well, I hope it fits because it’s the closest thing to your size.” Natsu frowned setting a small piece of white cloth down in front of Lucy as she covered herself embarrassedly.

“Jeez this thing looks horrible, it’s so going to clash with my natural beauty,” Lucy cried looking at the old grey rag they brought her. “I don’t think you need to worry about your looks Lucy, it wouldn’t matter ether way.” Happy shrugged before rubbing his head in pain, Lucy having thrown something at him in anger.

“Shut up cat!”, “Hey no need to take your anger out on Happy he was just trying to lighten the mood.” Natsu frowned. “By calling me ugly!” Lucy grumbled tugging the grey garment over herself, it looked horrible! It was something her grandmother would have worn before bed!

“See I told you,” Happy grinned ducking behind Natsu as another item was tossed half hazardly at him. “We should probably get going. I told the locals about the dark guild, they should be all gone now. We need to get back to the guild and see what we can do about this. I’m sure Gramps knows how to fix you.” Natsu smiled. “Yea! I’m sure Master knows some way to change me back!” Lucy said with hope, her mood changing for the better.

Natsu lowered his hand for Lucy to climb on before lifting the Celestial mage to his shoulder for her to sit on. “Alright let’s head out then, it’s a long walk back. Lucy blinked at what he said before growling at him. “Natsu this could be life or death where taking the train!” Natsu shivered with distaste at the mention of it.

“You look fine Lucy, besides it would only take us a couple more days to walk- AHHHHH!” He screamed in pain, his legs buckling under him as Lucy tugged on his ear. “I SAID WHERE TAKING THE TRAIN!” Natsu cried nodding franticly. “FINE, FINE WE’LL TAKE THE TRAIN!”

Happy still shivered walking beside the grumbling Natsu; Lucy was just as scary with her new stature. As the two walked through the small town making their way to the train station, something occurred to her. “Hey Natsu since we beat that Dark Guild did they pay us already or do we have to stop by somewhere first?”

Natsu lowered his head in shame. ‘Uh oh…’ “Well, the thing is… That forest we fought in was actually an orchard… that I burned down.” Natsu rubbed the back of his head embarrassed. “W-W-What?! How much did they dock us! Please tell me it wasn’t 50,000! My rents more than that!” Lucy said with worry.

“Well good news it wasn’t 50,000.” Natsu grinned much to Happy’s amusement. Lucy sighed in relief. “Oh good, you scared me Natsu, so how much was it?” Natsu lifted his fingers for a moment counting. “100,000” Lucy’s composure cracked, her soul slowly flouting out of her body.

“I’M SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWED!”
 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 


~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~
 


Natsu walked up the steps to their guild hall before kicking the doors open grinning. “WERE BACK GUYS!” The guild cheered raising their mugs before going back to their business. Natsu walked over towards the bar looking for their guild master.

“Hey where’s Gramps, I need to speak with him immediately.” Mirajane poked her head out from the side curiously, Natsu never talked with their Master unless it was important or related to Igneel. “I’m sorry but Master Makarov isn’t here right now, he had to go to a guild conference in Clover Town. I’m the acting Guild Master until he returns.” Mirajane smiled warmly.

“Huh?! Oh come on why at a time like this!” Natsu gripped his pink hair tugging at it. “Is something the matter Natsu? By the way where’s Lucy? She went with you didn’t she.” Mirajane looked around not seeing the blonde mage around.

“That’s kind of what it’s about. Do you know when he’ll get back?” Mirajane frowned shaking her head. “It could be a few days or a few weeks, Guild conferences never have a set time limit, that’s why Master put me in charge in case it lasted over a week.” Natsu frowned shaking his head.

“Jeez I don’t know what we can do now Luce, I guess we’ll have to wait till he comes back.” Mirajane blinked looking behind him. “I’m sorry? But where’s Lucy?” Natsu looked at her confused before it dawned on him. “Oh yea you don’t know. Oww! Hey what was that for! How the hell was I supposed to know… oh yea…” Natsu ranted by himself, anyone looking would probably think of him as crazy.

“Natsu?” Natsu looked back rubbing the back of his head sheepishly grinning. “Sorry my bad I should probably have explained this first.” Natsu tugged his scarf to the side before something came into view. “Is that a doll? With blonde hair…” Mirajane blinked once, then twice, her eyes widening in shock.

“LUCY?! WHAT HAPPENED, WHY ARE YOU SO TINY!” Natsu looked over his shoulder before nodding. “Can we talk somewhere less crowded, it’s a long story.” Mirajane looked perplexed not comprehending what she was seeing but nodded pulling Natsu to the supply closet behind the bar before locking the door.

“Ok now tell me what happened!” Mirajane said panicked. Natsu picked Lucy up before setting her on a barrel next to them. “Its… it’s a very long story.” Lucy sighed before going over the events with the dark guild and how she had supposedly shrunk. Afterwards why they were looking for master and inevitably leading to their current conversation.

Mirajane cupped her mouth in shock, she had never heard of a magic that could so this, how could something like that even exist?! “A-A-And you’re not in pain right?” Mirajane looked over Lucy closely, the blonde mage blushing furiously.

“N-No Mira I’m fine… just a little embarrassed.” Lucy said quietly before she felt herself being picked up. “Oh I’m so sorry Lucy! This is horrible!” Lucy felt herself being pushed between Mirajane’s enormous breasts as she hugged her tightly. ‘And suddenly my situation seems better.’

“T-T-Thanks Mira…” Lucy said quietly, her face crimson. Natsu was about to continue before a loud banging sounded through the guild hall. “Oh no she’s back already.” Mirajane whispered having forgotten. “Who’s back?” Lucy looked at Mirajane’s expression with worry.

“Erza,” Natsu shivering in fear, happy following suit. “Crap we need to hide before she finds us!” Lucy looked at them with confusion. “Who’s Erza?” Everyone present looked at her as if she had grown a second head. “You don’t know who Erza is?! She’s like the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail! When she’s angry she can level two mountains easily.” Natsu quivered, Lucy’s face paling after hearing that.

“Don’t exaggerate Natsu,” Mirajane frowned. ‘Oh good he was just jok-‘ “Its more like one mountain really.” Lucy’s composure cracked a bit. “WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS DO YOU HAVE IN THIS GUILD?!” Mirajane gigged at Lucy’s shock. “She really is a nice person Lucy; she’s just a bit strict.

“We should probably go greet her though and tell her Master’s not here, she probably wants to check in with him after coming back.” Mirajane smiled. “Y-Y-You go on ahead, I’m just gonna stay back here an-“ Natsu gagged as his scarf choked him as Mirajane tugging him along with her towards the door.

“Oh, I almost forgot we need to hide you Lucy,” Lucy didn’t have time to respond as she was pushed in between Mirajane’s breasts, her entire body being hidden by her large bosom.

“Just don’t make a sound; we don’t want Erza’s first impression of you to be like this.” Mirajane whispered, her breast jiggling a bit as Lucy struggled between her fleshy prisons. “Hehehe Lucy stop it! Your making me laugh,” Mirajane giggled as Lucy tickled her.

The silver haired mage pressed her breasts together before the movement stopped. ‘Good girl.’ Mirajane unlocked the door tugging Natsu with her, Happys tail clenching in his hand not wanting to be the only one chewed out for destroying Hargeon.


 

_ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 


~ Later ~
 
 


Mirajane watched Erza talking with Natsu and Gray curiously. “Those three together, that’s a scary thought. They could be the strongest team in all of Fairy tail if they worked together…” Her attention however was drawn away as she felt her breasts wiggling a bit.

“Lucy I said to stop, if someone see’s you-“Mirajane crossed her arms covering her chest and squishing Lucy tightly as Erza walked over to her. “Mirajane, as acting Guild Master I’m going to request a mission. Natsu and Gray will be accompanying me on this one.” The scarlet haired mage said sternly.

“N-Natsu’s going with you? Umm, tell him I need to talk with him first, we were having a conversation before you showed up.” Mirajane smiled her composure cracking a bit as she felt Lucy struggling frantically. “Is everything alright Mira? You’re blushing brightly.” Erza’s brow perked.

“O-Of course I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be?” She chuckled quickly squishing her breasts tighter before wincing, that sounded like something cracked… Erza observed her for a moment before nodding. “I’ll tell him but keep it short, we leave by train in 15 minutes, it’s the last one for the night and this can’t wait.” Mirajane nodded before Erza walked away.

“Please no blood, no blood!” Mirajane poked her fingers between her breasts sighing in relief. Lucy looked like she was uncomfortable but nothing was broken. “M-M-MIRA! I CAN’T BREATH, I NEED-“Mirajane closed her dress top ignoring her, she’d be fine.

Natsu walked over to the bar shivering. “Great now im stuck with my two least favorite people for this, and were taking a train!” Natsu gripped his hair crying. “Oh relax it will be fine, im sure you guys will do wonderfully. But… what about you know who.” Mirajane whispered.

Natsu blinked at her confused. Sighing Mirajane tugged her dress down letting Natsu peak between her breasts at Lucy. “Oh hey Luce I forgot about ya, sorry.” He rubbed the back of his head grinning.

“Natsu! If you’re leaving what about me what will I do, I can’t just walk home like this! And Mira for crying out loud I need air, your sweats drowning me!” Lucy whined, her face a permanent shade red.

“I’m sorry Lucy I just couldn’t risk Erza or someone else seeing you like this, this was the safest place for you to be.” Natsu looked at her side pointing to her pocket. “Why not just out her in there.”, “Because she might fall out silly.” Mirajane had a chilling smile, something Natsu hadn’t seen for a while.

“u-uhh sure… anyways I can take you with me Lucy but I don’t know how long we’ll be gone, Erza needed our help with some guys from Eisen something…” Mirajane gasped looking at Natsu in shock. “Natsu do you mean Eisenwald! There a Dark Guild, a bad one.” Mirajane said sternly.

“You can’t take Lucy with you while she’s like this. If one of those guys got a hold of her I have no idea what they’d do.” Mirajane shuddered, Lucy following suit if it worried Mirajane so much.

“H-H-Hey Natsu… I think I should stay behind for this one.” Lucy whimpered out shivering. Natsu frowned knowing Mirajane was right. “But what about you Lucy? I can’t just leave you alone, if I’m gone for weeks what will you do?” Lucy sighed unsure herself.

“Well… she can stay with me, I don’t mind.” Mirajane said quietly. ‘N-No way… Did Mirajane Strauss just offer to take care of me…?’ Lucy was star struck. “Hey that’s a great idea Mira, I’ll leave you in her hands Lucy.” Natsu grinned before running off to catch up with Erza & Gray, Happy already left beside them.

“Should I feel abandoned…?” Lucy deadpanned at Natsu’s eagerness. “I wouldn’t mind it, he’s just like that.” Mirajane giggled. “Alright now can you please take me out? I need to dry off an-“, “I’m sorry but I can’t do that Lucy, I’m still working, you’ll just have to wait until I’m finished.” Mirajane smiled happily.

Before Lucy could protest Mirajane squished her breast back tightly before going back to work, her day just a little bit better with the tiny Celestial Wizard trapped between her bosom.


 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 


 
~ Mirajane’s House ~
 
 


Mirajane unlocked to her home humming happily, her day just got better by the second. First Natsu shows her there newest member shrunken, then her brother Elfman went out on a mission the very same day. The house would be empty with just them for who knows how long, her brother could take upwards of days to weeks depending on what he took.

Mirajane blushed locking the door behind her, it just seemed like fate had played out the events in this order just for her. After Lucy had joined the Guild she had wanted to get to know her, in more ways than one.

‘Not to mentions she’s tiny… just like the woman in my fantasy’s…’ Mirajane blinked feeling the struggles deep within her bosom, having forgotten to take Lucy out. “Welcome to my home Lucy.” Mirajane smiled plucking Lucy from her breasts.

The Celestial mage gasped for air, her body slick with sweat making her look rather washed up and glossy. “I… couldn’t… breath!” Lucy panted tiredly. “Well did you want someone seeing you? Especially in that rag, it’s kind of revealing.” Mirajane giggled.

Lucy looked down before blushing furiously; the tiny cloth that kept her at least a little modest was now see-through from Mirajane’s sweat, her breasts now easily seen. “I guess not…” Lucy mumbled before looking up in shock. “M-Mira… your house is amazing!” Lucy gawked at the beautiful décor and coloring.

“Aww why thank you Lucy, I try my hardest.” Mirajane said bashfully cupping her cheek. “Her let me get you out of that rag, it’s probably all grimy.” Before Lucy could process her words Mirajane swiftly tugged the wet article away leaving the Celestial Mage bare.

“M-M-Mira?!”,” Yes?” Lucy looked at her friend pleadingly. “C-can you please give me something to cover up… this is embarrassing…” Mirajane giggled walking towards her living room. “You have nothing to feel embarrassed about Lucy, where both girls. Plus you did spend the better part of the day with your face between my breasts.”

Lucy looked away her face now matching Erza’s hair. “Against my will…”, “You enjoyed it and you know it.” Mirajane stuck out her tongue much to Lucy’s shock. ‘Jeez she has amazing hearing.’ Mirajane set Lucy down gently on her coach before walking into a different room.

“This place really is something else… this could give my dad’s estate a run for its money.” Lucy muttered somewhat bothered with her train of thought. The house was rather large, nowhere near the size of a mansion but still much bigger than any one person needed.

The walls where a pale light blue, with a few patterns etched among the trimmings. The furniture was a mix between the same blue and white matching Mirajane’s natural hair coloring. All and all it had all the basic necessities and most of the pleasures expensive places had.

“It really does make my apartment look like crap…” Lucy mumbled sadly. She loved her apartment but still she could only imagine what this place must have cost. She couldn’t even scrap together enough for her rent each month.

“Crap my rent!” Lucy’s eyes widened, she had forgotten all about it… I guess being between Mira’s breasts will do that. Lucy felt herself flushed at the thought. ‘I really did like it; I can’t let her know that though she’ll think I’m weird.’ Lucy sighed pulling her knees to her chest as she felt the full weight of her problem bare down on her.

“I’m back Lucy, sorry but I don’t have anything you can use that’s small enough.” Mirajane frowned sadly. “I throughout most of my sis… well I don’t really have any doll clothes let’s just say that.” Mirajane muttered the last part confusing Lucy.

“O-Ok…” Lucy mumbled still holding her knee’s close to herself, feeling rather exposed to the older Mage’s eyes. “Don’t be like that I told you, you don’t need to be embarrassed, especially around me.” Mirajane smiled sitting next to Lucy.

“I’m guessing you know about my employment at Sorcerer Weekly?” Lucy nodded, her blush still in place, she practically worshiped Mirajane’s centerfolds. “Well in some of my shots they had me pose nude with other women, I’m not sure why they chose me for it but it doesn’t bother me anymore.” Mirajane smiled.

“W-Wait you posed naked with others?! I own all your centerfolds and I don’t have any like that-“Lucy stopped mid-rant, her composure cracking. ‘I-I… I just told my idol I collected her naked photo’s…’ Lucy stayed quiet, embarrassment and shame not even beginning to describe what she felt.

“Oh well they were released in the gold editions of Sorcerer weekly, so mostly just upper-class got them, I’m not surprised you don’t have those ones.” Mirajane shrugged, her usual smile in place if not a little wider.

‘She… she didn’t…’ Lucy’s mind tried to process what just happened. ‘I know she heard me, she had to have, did she misunderstand what I said?! No wait this is good, she doesn’t know I liked to look at her naked bod- FOCUS LUCY!’ Mirajane looked down curiously at Lucy, beads of sweat rolling down her face rapidly.

“You feeling alright Lucy you look a little red.” Lucy eeped having forgotten she was still in a conversation. “Y-Y-Yea, I-I’m fine M-Mira…” The elder Strauss watched Lucy curiously before nodding happily. “Alright just making sure, I’d hate if something happened to you… well, other then what’s already happened.”Lucy nodded before staying quiet, not trusting her mouth after its betrayal.

“Well its getting rather late, I’m going to start on dinner, what would you like Lucy?” Lucy looked up surprised. “U-Uh w-well I don’t, I mean, I’m not picky… anything’s fine really…” Mirajane nodded before getting up and heading presumably to the kitchen.

“She’s really nice about everything, another thing that makes her perfect.” Lucy smiled warmly, Mirajane just made her feel so warm inside. Sighing she shook her head trying to rid her thoughts; she didn’t want a repeat of before, less her idol learned of her guilty pleasure.

Lucy had known for a while she liked other girls; it had been that way ever since she left the Heartfilia estate to travel on her own. ‘Hence the reason you’ve never dated anyone…’ Lucy thought darkly. ‘Maybe Mirajane… no she just posed with other women because they told her to, not because she liked it…’ Lucy sighed sadly.

“I wonder when my clothes will dry; I can’t just stay naked around her…” Lucy didn’t count herself as an exhibitionist but staying naked around Mira would probably turn her on, even being between her warm… supple… breasts… Lucy felt her mind wandering as she remembered the softness of her breasts. They were like to silky beds, even if I couldn’t breathe well it was amazing…

Lucy fidgeted a bit shaking her head. “Stop it Lucy!” she was getting turned on, something Mirajane would surely notice if they were near one another, it didn’t take a genius to tell. “Stop what?” Lucy screamed in freight as she saw Mirajane kneeling in front of her watching her curiously.

‘What the hell I didn’t even hear her! D-did she see me…’ “W-Wha? I, mean n-nothing, I… I just kind of talk to myself sometimes…”Lucy stuttered horribly. Mirajane eyed her strangely before nodding. “Are you sure I can’t make you anything special? After all I know this must have been a stressful couple days for you.”

She’s so thoughtful… “U-U-Uh N-no, r-really I’m f-fine.” Mirajane frowned but nodded before her hands wrapped around Lucy surprising the blonde mage. “Well dinner’s almost ready; I made a spot for you.” Mirajane smiled warmly cupping Lucy gently in both her hands.

‘H-h-her f-fingers…’ Lucy shivered feeling Mira’s ring fingers between her legs. ‘S-she p-probably doesn’t even n-notice t-there brushing against…’ Lucy’s eyes widened, would she notice once she out her down?!

Mirajane hummed happily taking Lucy over to her table before setting her down on a folded napkin forming a strange kind of seat for her. “I thought it would be more comfortable then the wood.” Lucy nodded, her eyes watching Mirajane’s fingers, afraid that her excitement might have not been missed by the silver haired mage.

“That’s odd; I didn’t think I spilled anything while I was cooking.” Mirajane muttered looking at her hand. ‘CRAP!’ “Hey Lucy did I rub anything on you?” Mirajane frowned. “N-Not t-that I can see.” Lucy looked away blushing furiously.
“Huh…” Mirajane muttered before bringing her finger to her lips, licking off some of Lucy’s essence much to the blonde mages shock. “Wow it’s delicious, I’m a better cook then I thought.” Mirajane giggled walking back towards the kitchen.
“She… she just…” Lucy almost fainted. ‘She thinks I’m delicious…’ Lucy shivered, her legs rubbing around franticly as she felt her thighs tingling.Mirajane walked back towards the table with a plate in one hand and a small dish in another.

Seeing Lucy’s face made her smirk, apparently her little show did more than she thought on the Celestial Mage. “Sorry if this is kind of big, you don’t need to finish it all I won’t be offended.” Mirajane smiled setting what looked like a small sake dish down in front of her.

“I’m really sorry Lucy but… You’ll have to use your hands since I don’t have utensils small enough for you.” Mirajane frowned. “N-N-No I understand Mira its fine, thank you. You’ve already done so much for me as is.” Lucy smiled, her blush still ever-present but her words starting to come back.

“Of course Lucy, what are friends for.” Mirajane went to her food eating happily leaving Lucy to her thoughts. ‘Oh wow… this, this looks amazing! Lucy felt her stomach growling as she looked at the feast Mirajane had cooked for her.

Everything was cut and cooked precisely. It was still a little large for her but still the details Mira had done where phenomenal. ‘This could be passed in a 5 star restaurant.’

Lucy poked her meal a few times waiting for it to cool down before grabbing a handful. The moment Mira’s cooking touched her lip’s Lucy almost fainted. “M-M-Mira!” Mirajane peaked down curiously. “T-this is fantastic! I… I can’t remember the last time I’ve ever even had something this delicious.” Lucy said in all seriousness.

“Aww Lucy stop, your making me blush.” Mirajane giggled happily before going back to her meal. Lucy quickly ate her own, rich with flavors she had never experienced before. ‘She just gets better and better… she really is everything I admire… she’s like a goddess.’ Lucy blushed as she looked at Mirajane’s smiling face as she ate quietly.

Mirajane happily ate her meal every once and a while catching Lucy watching her eat. ‘I have to…’ Mirajane smirked taking a spoonful of her food as she purposefully brought it to her lips much slower than needed.

Slowly her tongue lulled out as she licked the spoon, slowly pulling it to her mouth and moaning happily. She swallowed before perking her lips and pulling the utensil out slowly, a small strand of saliva connecting it to her lips, her tongue quickly pulling it back leaving her lips glossy.

Mirajane looked at Lucy’s gawking expression from the corner of her eye and had to stifle a giggle, this was just too much fun! Lucy visibly shivered in excitement. ‘I’d give anything if she kissed me with those lips…’ Lucy’s mind traveled a mile a minute as she imaged what it must feel like… and what it would at her current size.

All throughout there meal Mirajane would do something purposefully suggestive as she thought Lucy would always watch her mesmerized like one of her fans who looked at her pictures. ‘I think this proves my assumption… now I just need to pull her in,’ Mirajane smirked pushing her plate forward.

“That hit the spot.” Mirajane smiled before eyeing Lucy’s. “I’m sorry if that was too much, I really should have been more considerate and portioned it better.” She frowned looking down sadly. “N-N-N-NO MIRA, IT WAS WONDERFUL I, I MEAN ITS AMAZING YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL!” Lucy stammered out franticly not wanting to offend her idol.

“Well ok… as long as it was to your liking then I’m happy.” She smiled taking Lucy’s plate and hers to the kitchen. As Mirajane walked back she was holding a small cloth in hand. “Here you’re probably a bit messy because you used your hands.”

Before Lucy could react she was scooped up my Mirajane and brought before her face, her eyes now looking over her uncovered body. ‘She… she can see my…’ Lucy was frozen, not sure what to do in a situation like this as her idols eyes seeing everything uncovered.

“Yep thought so.” Mirajane smiled before bringing the cloth to her lips. She let her tongue move out before slowly licking the tip of the cloth wetting it. “Since it was my fault let me fix it.” Mirajane smiled bringing the cloth towards Lucy as she gently rubbed her down.

‘S-S-SHE, SHE’S CLEANING ME?!’ Mirajane hummed softly as she rubbed the cloth over Lucy’s body, making sure to press it a little harder once she got towards her breasts. The celestial mage fidgeted in her grasp as she stifled a moan but made no protests as she rubbed her breasts, cleaning the light layer of grease off her.

Pulling the cloth back Mirajane licked the tip again before going back and rubbing Lucy’s cheeks. ‘Her saliva, she… does this count as us kissing…’ Lucy’s mind shut down just letting it happen at this point, her legs twitching in pleasure. ‘She’s adorable like this. I wonder what will happen once I give her my offer.’ Mirajane thought happily.

“Alright all finished.” Lucy blinked, it was over so soon? “All clean.” Mirajane set the cloth down cupping Lucy as she headed back towards the living room. The blonde mage frowned, sure she was just handled by her idol and cleaned off but, she wanted it to last a little longer…

Mirajane sat down pulling Lucy to her lap looking at her expectedly. “U-umm, I-is something the matter?” Lucy stuttered her face still flushed in pleasure and embarrassment. “Not that I can think of, I just wanted to have a little girl talk. We didn’t get to talk much back at the guild since you left with Natsu so soon. I just want to get to know you better.” Mirajane smiled warmly, her hands still cupping Lucy.

“Umm… sure, I guess.” Lucy blushed, she hadn’t really known Mira wanted to get to know her besides guild members since they only talked for a few moments before. “So, tell me about yourself.” Lucy looked away unsure what to really say. “W-well… There’s not much to say really. I’m a celestial mage. I joined Fairy Tail because it was my dream guild. I’m-“Mirajane waved her hand stopping Lucy.

“That’s not what I meant Lucy, I know all that. I want to know about you silly.” Mirajane smiled. “About me… well, I’m not really sure what to say…” Lucy frowned, she had never been asked about herself. “Well for starters I don’t even know your full name, you can start with that.” Lucy paled a bit.
‘S-She wants… she wants to know my last name? I can’t tell her… but I can’t lie to her ether…’ Lucy fidgeted around uncomfortably for a bit before sighing in defeat. As it turned out telling Mirajane the truth trumped lying to her idol and new friend.

“Well my full name… Is Lucy Heartfilia.” Mirajane looked at her quizzical for a moment. ‘Heartfilia? Why does that sound so familiar…?’ Suddenly Mirajane’s eyes widened in shock. “Wait you’re thee Lucy Heartfilia?! Of the Heartfilia estates!” Mirajane said in shock.

“Yea…” Lucy mumbled quietly. “Wow that’s so cool, wait but you supposedly went missing years ago…” Mirajane looked at Lucy strangely. “I didn’t go missing I ran away. I go by Lucy and don’t tell anyone my last name… you were the first person I’ve told.” Lucy said quietly.

Out of everything she wanted to know she had never expected this. Lucy, her Lucy was Lucy Heartfilia. “So why’d you run away? Don’t you miss your home or your parents?” Mirajane frowned. Lucy remained quiet looking away.
“My… My mother died when I was young… and my dad, let’s just say we don’t see eye to eye.” Lucy said bitterly before blinking as she slowly rose up. Mirajane hugged Lucy close comfortingly. “I’m sorry Lucy… I didn’t mean to have you bring up such painful memories… I know that kind of pain myself, loosing someone you love.”

A smile slowly graced her lips. ‘Mira really is something else…’ Mirajane lowered her back to her lap so they could continue to chat. Lucy had explained her situation with Mira, feeling more at ease talking with her then she did with anyone else.

“And that’s kind of why Natsu and I took that last minute mission… my rent was due yesterday so… I mostly got evicted already.” Lucy sighed sadly, she really liked that apartment. “That’s horrible Lucy… so what will you do now? I mean once you change back?”

Lucy looked away unsure herself. “I can’t say… I guess I’ll just camp in the woods for a few weeks while I try to raise enough money for to stay somewhere.” Mirajane quickly countered her, “What about food? You can’t live off roots and berries you know.” Lucy sighed, another question she didn’t have the answer to.

“I’ll… I’ll have to figure that out when it comes up… that’s what I’ve been doing for years anyways. Before I was an official guild Wizard I just took whatever jobs I could find… I refuse to go back to my old life, not after everything.”
“I have one more question Lucy.” The celestial mage looked up gloomily as she was raised before her eyes shot open in shock as she felt Mirajane’s lips pressed into her face. ‘W-What… What the hell…’ Mirajane continued to kiss Lucy, her lips perking into a gentle smile as she enjoyed her friend’s nonresistance.

‘She… I mean, Mira… She’s k-kissing. Kissing me!’ Mirajane pulled away humming softly. “Wow I was right that was fun.” Mirajane giggled happily having expected her first kiss to shock Lucy, but to this extent, her reaction was priceless.

“M-M-Mira…” Lucy stuttered looking at the older woman with the same shocked expression as before. “Yes Lucy?”, “Y-You, You k-kissed me!” Mirajane giggled nodding. “That was what I was aiming for.” “WHY?! I-I mean, why?” Mirajane tapped her chin in though humming.

“Well truthfully because I think your cute Lucy. I thought you were the moment I laid eyes on you when Natsu came back a few days ago. I did want to talk to you but you left so soon I didn’t get the chance.” The silver haired mage pouted sadly.

Lucy was dumbstruck, her idol, just admitted she liked her and even kissed her?! Was this some kind of cruel joke? “B-B-But y-you, you hardly know me an-“Mirajane lifted her finger covering Lucy’s whole mouth. “I do know you know actually, we’ve been talking for hours. I wanted to get to know you better since I had something to offer you, but I had to be sure, and now I am.” Mirajane smiled happily.

Lucy just shook her head trying to process everything. ‘She… she likes me… and, and she wanted to know me better because she liked me and wanted… wanted…’ Lucy looked up confused. “You wanted to offer me something?”

Mirajane nodded happily. “Well originally when I thought about this I never knew your situation was so dire but now I really, really want to offer you this.” Mirajane grinned. “B-but… I don’t understand… any of this.” Mirajane moved Lucy back to her lips gently kissing the surprised blonde.

This time however the Celestial mage wasn’t as caught off guard shivering as she felt her idols lips pressed against her, they were so soft… Mirajane pulled back cradling Lucy happily, much to her dismay before continuing.

“Well you see Lucy I’m guessing you know a lot about me, after all I’m Sorcerer weekly’s number one model, not to mention someone has all my photo’s” Mirajane smirked much to Lucy’s embarrassment. ‘She did hear…’

“Well what you don’t know, or might now,” Mirajane giggled licking her lips seductively. “Is that I’m an avid admirer of the female form.” Lucy looked at her oddly; did she just say what I think she said? Giggling Mirajane continued. “My publisher didn’t make me do all those female shoots, I requested them. The feeling of those women under me, moaning and begging to have their pictures taken with me was euphoria.” Mirajane hummed happily much to Lucy’s surprise.
“But…” Mirajane’s tone darkened just a hint, something Lucy instantly recognized after hearing her soft gentle tone all day. “I may not look it Lucy… But I’m also quite dominant.” Mirajane opened her eyes staring Lucy down. The celestial mage shivered from her icy look, was this the same Mira?!

“Oh yes I used to act quite differently, if you saw me when I was younger you would have never guessed it was me, resemblance aside.” Mirajane chuckled before continuing. “And thus leads us to my offer. This offer will help both you and I, and if you’re lucky and I’m in the mood many other’s.” Mirajane grinned, her canines bearing brightly.

Lucy felt her voice coming back, if only a little. “W-W-What… What k-kind of an o-offer…” She stuttered out quietly, her body shivering in Mira’s hands. “My offer is this, and nonnegotiable. If you chose to accept it you cannot leave it, ever.” Mirajane said sternly. “Got it?” Lucy nodded fearfully.

“This is my offer. You will serve me Lucy. You will be my, everything, my pet, my slave, my toy, my love. Whatever I want to do with you I can and you have no say in it period. I’ll be strict, I’ll be aggressive, but I won’t be cruel. If you’re good, I’ll reward you with pleasures beyond your imagination, if you’re bad… Punishment will be severe. Either way I will be a fair Mistress.” ‘M-M-Mistress?!’

Mirajane’s tone was extremely serious. ‘Is… is she joking… she has to be joking…’ “I’m not joking Lucy, this is part of my offer, and as I said nonnegotiable.” Lucy felt a chill run from her head to her toes, could she read minds?!

“Obviously this sounds one sided so far, hence the other part of my offer. If you agree to this Lucy, you will never need to care about anything ever again. Only about me and my wishes. As you can see I’m doing rather well in life, “Mirajane waved her free hand around the room showing her extravagant décor.

“You will have a home, mine. This will be yours to; you will never be homeless and have all the luxuries I can provide. If you think there’s something here I can’t get you, think again. My funds are near endless, I have more money then I know what to do with, and I’m willing to do what it takes to keep my Lucy happy. I reward obedience.”

Lucy shivered hearing the possessiveness in her friends tone; she really did want her… “It doesn’t just end there; you will never be hungry ether. What you had tonight was just a glimpse, I can cook you anything you desire, imagine a 5 star banquet every night, just for you.” Mirajane smirked, her ego showing off a bit.

Lucy felt her stomach grumble a bit, happy at such a thought. ‘she… she is an amazing cook…’ Lucy’s thoughts slowly tried wrapping around the images Mira laid before her. “And best of all, I wanted to make sure about this last one but I’m sure now.” Mirajane lifted Lucy up before spreading her hands aside with her fingers, exposing her to the silver haired mage.

“You’ll be mine. Like I said before I’ll show you pleasures you’ve never imagined before, and you’ll get to be with me. I know you like me Lucy, that’s glaringly obvious. Imagine me 24/7, all for your eyes only.” Mirajane pulled the straps of her dress to the side slowly sliding them down with a smirk.

“We can play as much as you want, well as much as I want but that will probably be a lot, your body is… delicious.” Lucy shivered as Mira’s eyes trailed up and down her form, the word she had used from before sounding the same.

Lucy’s eyes widened in shock. “I-I-In the k-kitchen then…” Mirajane nodded coyly. “You really where delicious Lucy, I didn’t lie. And I want another taste.” She licked her lips moaning. ‘This… this is actually happening… happening to me…’

“Don’t worry though, I know this is a big decision and I don’t expect you to just immediately agree, but I expect you to not disagree either.” Mirajane said sternly. “I’m offering you any and everything your heart could ever desire, all for you. And don’t think this is just because of your *little* predicament.” Mirajane grinned.

“I was going to give this offer to you before you shrank in all honesty, your body drove me crazy, I haven’t felt such excitement from another since Erza and I fought for dominance when we were younger. Guess who won.” Mira whispered the last part grinning.

“W-W-Wait E-Erza… she’s…” Mirajane nodded. “You’d be surprised how many of our guild members our, in fact it’s one of Fiore’s largest groups. We usually haze new members when we see them and see if there interested, we’ve gotten so many to join us over the years but you… I wanted you to myself.” Mirajane growled.

“So… everyone knows and you only wanted me to-“,”Stop it!” Mirajane said sternly quieting Lucy instantly. “It’s true we do but all our group is is for causal fun. You though…” Mirajane’s tone was gentle once more, the tone she had before, soothing and loving.

“Your special, I just know it. I want you Lucy because of that. You already like me I knew that since the moment we talked, and… the same goes for me.” Mirajane blushed lightly before her darker persona came back. “That’s why this offer only applies to you and no one else.”

‘She… she likes me and… she wants to be with me…’ Lucy felt her heart beating faster, Mirajane, Thee Mirajane Strauss, the one she idolized for years wanted her as a lover… amongst other things.’ “So that’s my offer,” Mirajane smiled snapping Lucy out of her daze.

“But, I want to give you something, think of it as my impatience and your welcoming present.” Mirajane grinned confusing Lucy before she felt her feet tugged apart like her hands where. Lucy watched in shock, shivering as she was lifted up towards Mirajane’s face or more her open mouth.

“Just a taste… for both of us.” Mirajane whispered before she pulled Lucy’s crotch against her lips. The effect was instant as Lucy screamed in pleasure. Mirajane poked her tongue against the shrunken mages nether lips, licking up the erotic flavor she had soon found she loved.

Lucy cried in pleasure as she felt Mira’s massive organ licking her repeatedly, her tongue driving against her with such power and force she had never experienced before. ‘My hands never felt this amazing!’ Lucy screamed in bliss, the pleasure was shooting through her like lightning.

‘I can get used to this, I want more!’ Mirajane moaned into Lucy, her lips sucking on Lucy’s waist, tugging her closer towards her tongue as she drank Lucy’s flavor. ‘It’s so sweat, tangy, delicious!’ The little mages wails of pleasure where driving her insane with lust!

‘I want her, I want her bad. I can take her to my room and use her till my hearts continued, drain her for everything she’s worth and rock her little world’ Mirajane grinned viciously before scowling. ‘Patience, you already know how this will play out, savor it.’

Lucy finally reached her peak, her eyes clenching shut as she screamed in ecstasy, her hips bucking wildly against Mirajane’s tongue, wanting the pleasure to never end. Mirajane hummed happily as she felt Lucy’s orgasm shooting into her mouth, her tongue drinking all the flavors of her Lucy, she would be hers there was no question about that, even if she had to up her ante later.

Lucy’s movements finally died down as she panted with exhaustion, the strongest and most intense orgasm of her life having sapped her of all her strength. Mirajane pulled her lips back smirking as she lowered Lucy to the coach.

“You have no idea how much I want to play with you my Lucy, I could if I wanted and you wouldn’t be able to stop me you know. But, as I said I care for you and won’t force you to, that’s why I gave you the offer. Think it over tonight, I’ll be waiting…” Mirajane grinned lecherously before getting up.

“Here, in case it gets cold without your clothes.” Mirajane reached under her dress pulling something before a garment came out as she dropped in on top of her shrunken friend. “Those panties should make for a warm blanket, I hope you like the smell, you’ll be getting acquainted with it soon I’m sure.” Mirajane chuckled about to leave.

‘M-M-Mira… ‘Lucy’s eyes started lulling shut, her energy fully gone as sleep tried to force itself onto her. ‘I… I smell her all around me, so warm… and wet…’ Lucy felt her eyes close slowly before sleep finally started winning the battle she fought.

“Oh and one more thing Lucy,” Mirajane turned back towards her. “Welcome to Fairy Tail.” Mirajane smirked before heading up the stairs to bed, leaving the shrunken mage to her slumber and dreams.

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDDD FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNIIITTOOOOOOOOO

 

Well i hope you like the opening chapter to this story, im sure you can tell by the tone it is going to be much darker so i hope your eager for more >:)

Now before i beg for your lovely reviews i thought i should give you the link to the Cover Art for this, thats right this story has a Cover, curtasy of Devoool, or more TechniMIND.

 

http://aryion.com/g4/view/290669

 

I encourage you all to take a look as TechniMIND's work it is trully beautiful to behold :)

 

Like always please review, i am addicted and want to know your thoughts and praises. Not to mention this is also a request based story >) Feel free to ask for some type of scene, im sure you know i'll enjoy writing it in.

 

Until Next Time guys ~<3

Welcome To Your New Life by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME one and all to chapter 2 of TechniMIND and I's Story, i hope you werent getting impatiant :P you can't rush perfection (Yes i said that feel free to flame me for my ego XD)

I think you all know what direction this story is headed but in case you want to leave out the guessing and just get right into the good stuff the story is that way

 

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

 

 

Without further Adoo,

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Kick back

 

Listen to some calming music, thats what i do at least,

 

And

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

 

“Just a taste… for both of us.”

“You have no idea how much I want to play with you my Lucy, I could if I wanted and you wouldn’t be able to stop me.”

“I care for you and won’t force you to.”

 

 

Lucy panted in her sleep, images playing out before her mind as she slept. “Mira!” Lucy screamed shooting up gasping, a cold sweat running down her body. ‘What… what happened?’ Lucy blinked a few times, the light from the window shining down on her.

‘Just… just a dream…?’ Lucy looked around in confusion, where was she? ’This isn’t my apartment’. Leaning up Lucy felt something fall off her chest before shivering as the air nipped her skin. “Jeez it’s freezing!” she quickly pulled up the blanket covering her naked form before blinking in surprise.

‘This, this fabric feels different…’ Lucy looked over her blanket in confusion seeing the lacy pattern. “W-Wait… is this…” “Here, in case it gets cold without your clothes.” Her eyes widened in shock, the situation finally coming to light.

“I’m… I’m really in Mira’s…” Lucy felt her face flush as she looked at the massive pair of panties she gripped so intently. The little Celestial mage felt her memories resurfacing, her situation, whose home sure currently slept in, and…

“I wanted to get to know you better since I had something to offer you”

‘She was serious… all of this, her taking care of me, her making me dinner, our talk… it was so she could give me that offer’. Lucy fell back into the couch, her hand resting on her forehead as she played back what had been said by Mirajane last night.

 

“My offer is this, and nonnegotiable. If you chose to accept it you cannot leave it, ever. This is my offer. You will serve me Lucy. You will be my, everything, my pet, my slave, my toy, my love. Whatever I want to do with you I can and you have no say in it period. I’ll be strict, I’ll be aggressive, but I won’t be cruel. If you’re good, I’ll reward you with pleasures beyond your imagination, if you’re bad… Punishment will be severe. Either way I will be a fair Mistress.”

If you agree to this Lucy, you will never need to care about anything ever again. Only about me and my wishes. As you can see I’m doing rather well in life, you will have a home, mine. This will be yours to; you will never be homeless and have all the luxuries I can provide. If you think there’s something here I can’t get you, think again. My funds are near endless, I have more money then I know what to do with, and I’m willing to do what it takes to keep my Lucy happy. I reward obedience.

“You will never be hungry ether. What you had tonight was just a glimpse, I can cook you anything you desire, imagine a 5 star banquet every night, just for you. And best of all, you’ll be mine. Like I said before I’ll show you pleasures you’ve never imagined before, and you’ll get to be with me. I know you like me Lucy, that’s glaringly obvious. Imagine me 24/7, all for your eyes only. We can play as much as you want, well as much as I want but that will probably be a lot, your body is… delicious.”

 

‘She wants me as… I don’t even know what to call it. I can’t seriously be considering this can I?’ She had been in Fairy Tail less than a week and yet her life had changed drastically. ‘I’m the size of a toy; I might not even be able to change back… I have no home… I can barely eat as is… and my carrier might be over…’

Lucy felt her eyes tearing up; her life had gone from a miracle to a disaster in less than a week! I can change that… Lucy shivered remembering Mirajane’s offer, it felt wrong somehow… like she was making a deal with the devil, signing her life away but… it was Mirajane.

Lucy scoffed, she idolized Mira for so long but now that she had been offered to be her lover… she was hesitant? Why? She said she cares for me, but… at this size she could do what she wished with me, I’m powerless to stop her…  what if she just kept me shrunk and never told anyone?! Sighing Lucy rolled over shivering before she pulled her blanket closer.

Lucy breathed deeply shivering, not from the cold this time but Mira’s scent. ‘How did I not notice this before, I… I smell her all around me.’ Lucy shuddered; Mira had just worn these to… Would life really be as bad as I’m making it out to be?

Lucy’s thoughts where broken as she heard a door creak open. Stiffening Lucy closed her eyes pretending to sleep as she felt the ground gently thumping as someone walked down the stairs, funny she could feel so much at this size.

The footsteps only grew before they were right next to her. Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt something soft touch her cheek lightly. “Good Morning Lucy, I hope you slept well.” Mirajane whispered quietly as she stroked Lucy’s damp cheek.

“You can stop pretending I know you’re awake,” Mirajane giggled. ‘How?!’ Lucy rolled over slowly looking away. “Lucy,” Mirajane said quietly as she moved her finger, pushing Lucy’s head forward so she was looking at her.

Mirajane was frowning with a worried expression. “Why were you crying? Did something happen?” Lucy sniffled shaking her head; she was back to her caring self. ‘This is the Mirajane I remember but… is this really her?’

Mirajane watched Lucy closely before sighing and joining her on the couch. The shrunken mage didn’t struggle as she felt herself picked up, there wasn’t any point to. “Lucy, I’m guessing you’re feeling a lot of mixed emotions right now but I want you to know this above all things.” Lucy looked up as she was raised.

Mirajane cupped Lucy gently before kissing her, nothing fancy just a simple, calming kiss. Pulling away Mirajane smiled warmly. “I care about you no matter what happens.” Lucy felt her eyes tearing again, how she could think Mirajane was going to abuse her was beyond her. She felt rather guilty now, ‘even if her offer had been for both our benefits, Mira had made it for me because she cares for me.’

Mirajane gently set Lucy down smiling. “I’m going to start breakfast, cheer up Lucy.” She chirped happily standing up and humming as she stepped into the kitchen. Lucy watched the silver haired mage walk away happily; her presence somehow had a calming effect. The dread she felt from before all but evaporated.

“What’s my life worth? Will I be happy if I chose this…?” Lucy looked around seeing everything from her new perspective. “Do I really have a choice ether… I could refuse but then I’d be homeless, starve, and still shrunk.”

‘But last night…’ Lucy shivered remembering what she and Mira had done, or more what Mira had forced upon her. “I should be angry, no enraged she just, just picked me up like a toy and used me! It did feel good though…” Lucy scoffed, good was an understatement, she had never felt that great in her life.

“Pleasures beyond your imagination, guess she wasn’t bluffing…” Sighing Lucy looked back towards the kitchen, she could hear the sound of Mira humming softly as she cooked; she sounded so happy. “I can still say no but… do I really want to?” Lucy growled shaking her head, this decision shouldn’t be this hard to make!

Lucy gave one more glance back towards the kitchen nodding with determination. The decision wasn’t.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Mirajane set down her and Lucy’s plates before walking back towards the living room. Anxiety shook her very being but she hid it well. ‘what else can I offer her if she says no? Money? No that would be tacky she’d think I’m just trying to buy her… well she probably thinks that now.’

Breathing deeply Mira smiled before walking towards Lucy. “Alright breakfasts ready, I hope you like it.” She chirped happily. Lucy smiled nodding and let Mira take her over to the table. ‘She seems calmer, I’m glad.’

Setting the shrunken mage down, she went to her own plate before eating quietly. Not a word was said between the two as they ate awkwardly, both unsure who should speak first.  “About your offer…” Lucy said quietly, almost in a whisper instantly drawing the older mages attention.

“Yes?!” Mira blinked blushing, she didn’t mean to sound so eager. “I… I’ve come to my decision…” Lucy breathed deeply trying to draw the courage to say it, while Mira listened intently. “I accept. I’ll be yours.” “YES!” Mirajane shrieked jumping happily before sitting back awkwardly, her face crimson. She hadn’t meant for her to see that either.

“A-Are you sure this is what you have chosen? Once you agree you can’t go back.” Mirajane said strictly, almost worried her words would change the blondes mind. “I’m sure… I know this is a lot to take in and I’m new and all but, Fairy Tail is like family, and… And I want to be with you Mira, I want to be yours.” Lucy said quietly, drawing all the courage she had to say those words, even under these different circumstances.

The older mage grinned happily; she had her last minute doubts but her assumption rained true. ‘She really likes me and wants this,’ Nodding Mirajane moved her hand over before extending her finger to Lucy. “Let’s shake, once we get you back to normal I’ll make magic rune to bind it but, for now I think this will suffice.”

Lucy looked up in surprise. “Y-you still want to help me grow back?” Mirajane looked at her oddly. “What you think I lied about helping you? Have a little faith in your new Mistress.” Lucy shivered hearing those words. “Its true Lucy, I like your *Little* stature as is, the thrill it gives me to see you so weak and helpless is like ecstasy,” Mira shuddered in pleasure before sighing.

“But, I know if I just kept you like this it wouldn’t make you as happy, considering you still want to be a part of Fairy Tail and all. I’d imagine being 3 inches would make jobs a lot harder.” Lucy almost felt like crying, she had assumed Mira would keep her like this after she accepted but… she’s still going to help.

“T-Thank you, thank you so much Mir-… M-Mistress.” Lucy blushed furiously, she hadn’t expected to ever call Mira that but, that was her new title after all. The older mage grinned happily. “My, my, it seems my little Lucy wants to be in her Mistresses good graces early, I like that.”

Lucy looked down nodding, after everything Mira had done and was willing to do for her, she’d try her best to please the older mage in any and every way she could, besides, she rewarded obedience. “Finish your meal Lucy; I want you to have your energy.” Lucy nodded sitting back down before her curiosity got the best of her.

“E-Energy for what exactly?” Mirajane grinned chesurly. “I don’t go into work today Lucy and I think you need to return the favor from last night. I expect to collect it in full.” Lucy shuddered unsure of what it would be like at her current size. ‘T-That… that sounds amazing…’ Nodding dumbly she quickly went back to her meal.

Life might not be that bad after all…

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Mirajane pushed her bedroom door aside, her pace quickening. Carelessly she tossed Lucy to the bed knowing the soft covers wouldn’t harm her any before walking to her closet. “Now you just wait right there, I need to change into something more comfortable.” Mirajane grinned closing the door so she couldn’t see her.

Lucy shuddered in excitement; she was going to be played with by Mira... ‘I’m about to be played with by Mira...’ Lucy paled a bit. ‘Oh jeez will this hurt?! At this size what will happen? I can drown! Or suffocate! Or pass out from the heat of her-‘Lucy’s thoughts where interrupted as the closet swung open.

“Like what you see, my little Lucy?” Mirajane’s voice was husky, pleasure dripping from her tone. Lucy’s mouth hung open in shock, all worry’s she had prior fading as she drank in Mira’s form. She wore a simple white bikini, (if it could even pass for that) matching her hair with the trimmings being made of lacey black material. Most noticeably however; was the fact it was at least three sizes to small and didn’t cover anything but the necessities. The bottom wasn’t any better, easily showing a camel toe as the material was ruthlessly tugged against her; it looked kind of painful to say the least.

“I expect an answer when your Mistress asks you something.” Mirajane frowned. Lucy quickly nodded, berating herself for just gawking and leaving her mistresses question silent. “S-S-Sorry Mir- M-Mistress, I was… wow…” Lucy whispered, she had never seen such a scantily image of Mira before, this would forever be burned into her mind.

“Well that’s good enough I suppose, just know we’ll have to work on your manners when we play. I expect to be worshiped.” Mirajane said sternly. Lucy quickly nodded, Mira was like a goddess anyways; it only made sense now more than ever she should.

Strutting to the bed she made sure to sashay her hips as she walked, she knew she didn’t need to flaunt for her toy but still, she wanted to look cute for her Lucy. Slowly she crawled onto the bed making sure to step over Lucy, giving her a perfect view of her toned, plump ass as it descended in front of her.

Lucy shivered as she watched Mira’s ass jiggle as it made contact with the bed. “So let me ask you again my little plaything, does, this, please, you.” Mira whispered. Lucy nodded slowly as her feet started to move on their own as she walked towards her. “You… you look breathtaking Mistress…” Her tone was somewhat robotic.

Giggling Mira quickly flipped over hiding her rear from view. “Good you didn’t stutter that time, I’ll give you a few points for that. Now, time to experiment with you.” Lucy stood still unsure what to really do as Mira moved her legs around her so she was trapped in-between them.

“Now, I want you to tell me if this is too much for you alright?” Mira said seriously. Lucy nodded before she was batted between Mira’s feet. “I need to know just how much you can take before we begin, we wouldn’t want you expiring before the fun began now would we?” Lucy frowned at her choice of words but kept it to herself.

Without as much as a warning Mirajane’s feet slammed together on both sides of Lucy, pinning her between her sweaty soles. The first instinct was to scream but nothing came out as Lucy was sandwiched between her feet.

‘T-This… this should be painful…’ Lucy felt the pressure increase yet still it felt fine, she felt no pain just heat and light pressure, like being snuggled in a sleeping bag but, more damp and fleshy. “M-M-Mira!” Lucy called out trying to get her attention but the pressure only increased.

Mirajane watched closely with both curiosity and worry. She had no idea what effect this would have on her new toy. It was true Lucy had resigned herself to be hers but still, she cared for her wellbeing. ‘I need to know your limits Lucy; I need to know what you can take in case I share you with someone less gentle…’ That was something she feared greatly.

Slowly she started to grind her feet back and forth; forcing Lucy’s face into her soles. ‘M-Mira… I, I don’t think I can take this anymore!’ the pain was nonexistent but the constant motion on her small body was making her rather dizzy, she kept being rolled back and forth rapidly like this was some kind of amusement ride.

“MIRA!” Lucy finally screamed through the gaps in her feet. Mirajane instantly pulled her feet back, a panicked expression present as she looked over Lucy. “What’s wrong? Are you hurt? I didn’t see anything bent out of place, are you-“, “M-Mira, I’m really dizzy…” Lucy mumbled getting to her feet before stumbling down, her eyes spinning a bit.

“You’re only dizzy?” Mirajane looked at her shocked. She expected slight bruising or maybe something bent oddly but she was perfectly fine. ‘Did this magic enhance her somehow?’ “Lucy do you feel any pain at all?” Lucy not to her feet before falling back down; her legs still shaking from her constant spinning.

“N-Not really Mira, just a little sick…” Lucy mumbled before she was flicked in the head. “When you’re around others you can call me that but in bed its Mistress, got it?” Mira said sternly. Lucy looked back a bit fearful but nodded none the less. ‘Her flick hit me like a truck! Why didn’t that hurt?’

“Hold still alright,” Mirajane pulled Lucy’s arm up before pinching it. Lucy watched curiously, she felt her arm being pressured hard but it felt perfectly natural. Mira continued her pressure even going as far as to dig her nails in but still Lucy made no response besides the occasional wince.

“Well I take this as a good sign,” Mira smiled. “I don’t think you can feel certain things Lucy. You didn’t react to any pain senses yet you still felt dizzy and pleasured; how peculiar.” Mirajane mumbled.

“So I’m invulnerable?” Mira smirked shaking her head. “Invulnerability implies your impervious my little Lucy, but…” Mirajane scooped Lucy up before spreading her legs. “You can still be tortured. Your just a lot denser.” Mirajane finished before lightly blowing between her legs.

Her breath hitched before she groaned, Mira’s blowing stirring her lust. “M-Mistress?!” Mirajane stopped before shushing her. “Just relax, I think after my little experiment you deserve a treat, plus I can test some of my other theories to.” Mira giggled gleefully before her fingers spread Lucy apart wider.

She was practically doing the splits now, ‘I guess she doesn’t feel discomfort from this ether, but pleasure remains? Why…’ her tongue slowly lulled out before grazing Lucy’s thighs. The shrunken mage let out a guttered groan, her pleasure only rising as she was pinned helplessly by the much larger wizard.

Slowly, teasingly, her tongue moved up, making sure to take more time then it needed before making contact with its true destination. Lucy screamed in pleasure as she felt Mira’s tongue lapping slowly at her nether lips, it had been just like last night, the pleasure was different, better than before!

Mirajane cracked an eye open as she watched Lucy writhing in her palm. ‘She’s in ecstasy already? I’m just licking her, I haven’t even gone into anything kinky… something is really off.’ Mira continued watching her closely as she inspected Lucy, the blonde bucking into her tongue screaming now.

In only a few minutes Lucy finally gave, screaming in bliss as her orgasm flooded onto Mira’s tongue. The silver haired mage eagerly accepted her own treat, enjoying its flavor. “Mmmm better than before, I think you’re getting taster Lucy; I might just have to eat more of you next time.” Mira chomped her teeth in front of the blonde.

‘She… she can’t be… serious can she?’ Lucy panted loudly, the pleasure was better than before, her whole body felt inflamed with lust she had never felt before. “T-That… oh god Mira… that felt fantastic!” Lucy stuttered out, her breath fading a bit.

“Forget to call me Mistress again and you’ll never feel it again.” Mira threated. “I-I’M SORRY M-MISTRESS! PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WON’T, PLEASE DON’T SAY THAT!” Lucy screamed gripping her fingers, she couldn’t live without feeling more of that pleasure; it was intoxicating!

Mira smirked nodding, “Good, now I’ll have to test some other theories about you later. It’s my turn now.” Her voice sounded hungry, more animalistic then human. ‘This… This is the Mira I remember from last night…’ Lucy shivered in fear, unsure what was about to happen to her.

Mirajane laid back on her mattress stretching happily before dangling Lucy over her stomach. “I want you to make your way down your Mistress, walk towards your destination for me.” Dropping Lucy she looked at her oddly. “W-Where do you want me to go?”

Mirajane’s hand crept down her body before lightly tugging on the top of her panties, making a small crevice leading between her legs. “I don’t think I need to tell you that do I, my little Lucy.” she purred biting her bottom lip eagerly.

Gulping the blonde slowly made her way over Mira’s tones stomach, her feet lightly sinking into her skin. ‘Wow, she’s so soft… but what about that…’ Lucy looked forward with worry. She was at least 20 Feet away (at her current height) yet she could smell the pungent aroma of her Mira she remembered from this morning.

‘I’m going to be used like a toy… I am a toy now though…’ Lucy breathed calmly as she walked, resigning herself to her new life. A part of her still felt the urge to fight it but it was slowly dying away with every step she took, lust and obedience slowly winning over her psyche.

As she stood before the entrance to her new mistress’s prison she couldn’t help but feel a small smile from. ‘This has been my fantasy for years, I can’t believe I’m about to have it but… at this size.’ Lucy breathed deeply before crawling to her knee’s, having to duck under Mira’s finger to get into the damp; humid prison known as her panties.

Mirajane grinned lecherously as she watched her toy slowly crawling into her bikini bottom. It was euphoria having such control over another human being that the simple act such as this could turn her on so much! ‘My every command she will follow, my every wet dream, my every dark fantasy, she’ll be my anything, my everything.’

Lucy slipped in squealing a bit as she slid down, Mira’s nether lips glistening with her excitement, she needed to assistance to get where she wanted. Mira smirked letting the band of her bikini snap back in place, the blondies whole body shooting forward into her wet nether lips.

Lucy grunted more in shock then discomfort as her face was pressed right against Mira’s lower lips, her whole body matching in size. ‘Oh… Oh wow… its everywhere, I can smell her everywhere! Her scent, her warmth, she’s so wet… wet for me.’ Lucy shuddered knowing it was her doing this to her idol, she was turning her on.

Mirajane lightly trailed her finger over the bulge in her panties giggling as she saw Lucy’s outline, her bikini specifically picked out to show her there. “Time for you to pay me back, now my little Lucy,” Mirajane whispered before pressing into Lucy hard.

Lucy eeped in shock as her whole body was shoved forward into Mira, her very being, being consumed by her. Mirajane squealed happily, Lucy’s frantic movements exciting her to no end. “Oh… oh wow, this, this is even better then I imagined!” Mirajane panted, her finger rubbing franticly on the outside of her bikini.

Lucy screamed in bliss, she didn’t know why but she felt bolts of pleasure shooting through her as she was shoved deeper inside Mira, her juices seeping into her mouth forcing her to savor Mira’s essence. ‘She, she tastes amazing…’ Lucy’s brain practically shut off now, pleasuring taking control of her actions as she moved around franticly, wanting only to please her Mistress.

“Yes, YES! Struggle, kick, fight inside me I love it! Give me everything your worth Lucy!” Mirajane screamed, her hand shoving her bikini aside and rapidly rubbing her own lips as she bucked into her bed, her pleasure being the only thing that mattered to her.

Lucy felt Mira’s walls tightening around her, the air becoming less and less present. ‘I… I can’t breathe…’ she  started to panic, her body desperately trying to take it in but only more and more of Mira’s excitement got in.

‘I’m… I can’t take it; I’m going to drown at this rate…’ Lucy felt her body being squeezed tighter, the feeling turning her on more than frightening her. She knew her situation was bad but still, she had never felt so helpless and insignificant before. Being used solely for someone else’s pleasure, turned her on even more.

Mirajane felt Lucy slowing down inside her. “D-Damnit Lucy! Don’t, don’t stop I’m so close!” She cried. ‘No… I can’t, can’t stop yet… She needs more, I promised.’ Somehow Mira’s pleading voice got through, Lucy felt her second wind coming as her body started thrashing again, trying to please her Mira as best she could.

Mirajane gasped her breath hitching as she felt her toys movements doubled, no tripled in seconds. “Oh god Lucy, I’m, I’m close!” Her fingers pulled back from her lips before running up and crushing her clit.

The combined feeling of Lucy and her own gentle pinching became too much for her as she finally reached her peek. “LUCY!” Mira screamed. Her hips rose up as she felt her orgasm shoot through her.

Lucy didn’t have words to describe the feeling she was feeling. One moment she was being hugged tightly by Mira’s depths, the next it was as if the ocean itself crashed into her, the flood shoving her out of Mira roughly into the open air.

Mirajane felt Lucy’s limp body sliding out of her before plopping on the now soiled bedspread. As she slowly regained her strength she rose up looking between her legs. There laid Lucy, ether unconscious or sleeping, which she couldn’t say but one thing was certain. She was smiling, her expression one of bliss and contentment.

“I think you’ll need a special reward after that my Lucy, but for now though sleep.” Mirajane whispered quietly as she reached down to cradle her shrunken toy. Giving her a gentle kiss she laid her between her breasts, her bikini top holding her in place easily.

‘I’ll really need to look into this though; she shouldn’t pass out so quickly from pleasure, something seems off.’ Mira frowned getting to her feet, her legs shaking a bit from her previous pleasure. “You really did a number on me Lucy, I was right about you. You are special… now I just need to make a deal with the devil to keep you.” Mirajane said sadly not liking what she was going to do next.

Mirajane quickly changed her clothes before heading downstairs; it was past noon so she couldn’t just sleep. “Guess I’ll have to occupy myself until you wake up again Lucy.” Her frown slowly crept into a smile, different ideas crossing her mind as she imagined what to do with her new toy next.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ Fairy Tail guild Hall ~

 

Mirajane stepped into the guild, many of her friends greeting her as she entered. Making her way to the bar she waved off the woman standing there watching it for her. “Thanks for the help, I’ll have someone compensate you later for the favor.” Mirajane smirked, the shy looking girl blushing before walking off.

‘I don’t think I’d mind doing that myself but I think my new pet needs my attention more. “Hey Mira did you hear? Apparently something happened up in Clover Town with all the Guild Masters.” Macao frowned.

“What? Did something happen, is Master alright?!” Mirajane asked panicked. “Now don’t worry, Erza took care of it, apparently whatever mission you sent her on a couple days ago was related to the attack, there all safe and sound. Well except Natsu, he seemed worse for the ware on the Lacrima.” Wakaba chuckled.

“Can’t say I blame him, whatever they fought was apparently bigger than a mountain, I bet his motion sickness got the better of him.” Both laughed juvenilely as they ranted back and forth about the subject.

“Wow, there really never is a dull moment around here. Please you guys, come home safely.’ Mirajane sighed resting her head on her free hand, her position confusing both men. “Hey Mira you alright?” The silver haired mage looked at them oddly, unsure of what they meant.

“Your hands twitching, is everything ok?”  She blinked, her cheeks darkening a bit. Her hand rested in her dress pocket wiggling a bit; if anyone even noticed it looked somewhat like it was twitching. “Yea I’m fine, just a little tired.” She pulled her hand back before brushing her lips. “See,” the two nodded shrugging it off, missing the smirk hidden behind her hand as she licked something off her fingers.

“Seven…” She muttered quietly before her hand moved back to her pocket. The day for the most part had been quiet, she hadn’t really had many people to serve, most gone on missions themselves, she kind of missed going on them, but still, she knew why she couldn’t.

“Nine…”, “Nine what?” Mirajane blinked looking up before she noticed Levy smiling happily. “Oh uh, nothing just mumbling to myself, how’s everything with you Levy?” The bluenette tapped her chin shrugging. “Dull really, I just got back from a mission with Jet and Droy but I don’t have much to do now, they wanted a break so where staying here for the next few says.” She sighed sadly.

“Aww, I’m sorry to hear that Levy, I’m sure you kind find something to do though with all your free time,” Mirajane smirked. “Yea I’m probably going to visit this new bookstore that opened, I hear they have even more to read then my usual one.” Levy said cheerfully, completely missing the hint Mirajane had hinted at.

Sighing Mirajane shook her head. “That’s not what I meant Levy.” The solid script mage looked at Mira confused before her cheeks flushed, Mira’s smirk proving her thoughts true. “W-well, d-do you think… maybe we coul-“ Mirajane lifted her hand stopping her.

“I would Levy but I’m a bit preoccupied with my new pet, I’ll have to play with you later, I promise though I’ll make time for you.” Mirajane smiled warmly, she had a rather soft spot for the young mage, she didn’t know why though.

“N-New pet? Wait does that mean, you picked your one?” Levy said both excited and shocked. Mirajane grinned nodding. “You already know her actually; I think you two got along together.” Levy’s eyes widened in shock, “W-WAIT, YOU CHOSE LULU?!” Mirajane looked back and forth frowning, she didn’t like this much attention on her.

“Not so loud Levy and yes.” ‘Her surprise is adorable,’ Mirajane smirked, it was always fun to see her flustered expressions, she didn’t usual show any besides happiness or annoyance. “I-Is she here? Can I talk with her? Oh I have so much to tell her I’m so excited an… wait…” Levy got deathly quiet, her face paling.

“It’s not your turn though! How’d you pick her, you know she’s going to not stand for this.” Levy said panicked. Mirajane frowned nodding, “I know she’ll be a little mad but Lucy’s and exception I’m willing to make, she’s special… ten.” Levy looked at her serious expression nodding.

“I…I won’t hold anything against you if you trade me, just, please get me back as soon as you can alright.” Levy pleaded. Mirajane smiled nodding, “Don’t worry, you know I have a soft spot for you my little bookworm,” Mirajane purred trailing her finger under Levy’s chin, the bluenette shivering with excitement.

“Eleven…” Levy blinked, “Mirajane, why are you counting randomly?” Mira pulled her hand away from her lips before pushing it back in her pocket. “Don’t worry about it, just testing something.” Levy looked at her oddly but nodded none the less. Mira waved goodbye to Levy as she made her way back to her team mates.

‘I really don’t want to trade you Levy, especially since I just got you back a month ago, jeez she can be vindictive when she’s angry.’ Her expression darkened knowing she’d be fighting a hard battle soon enough.

Mirajane grinned pulling her hand out of her pocket before gently rubbing her lips with her index finger, her tongue licking over the spot. “Twelve. My, my Lucy you really are excited, I think this was the perfect experiment, it trains you and pleases me.” Mirajane whispered quietly, knowing no one could hear her unintended.

Moving her hand back to her pocket she resumed her movements grinning. Lying in her dress pocket with her arms and legs tied back was Lucy screaming in pleasure, Mira’s finger digging into her crotch as she rubbed back and forth ruthlessly, the blonde’s tears streaming down her cheeks since she had awoken to the pleasure.

“Don’t cry my little Lucy, I promise this is for the best, it helps you and entertains me.” Mirajane whispered lustfully, her finger never ceasing its movements. It wasn’t long before she felt Lucy bucking against her, her orgasm washing over her finger.

Pulling her hand back out her tongue licked her fingertip as she purred. “Thirteen,” Mirajane grinned pushing her hand back in her pocket; she had a long day ahead of her.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ 3 Days Later ~

 

It had now been over a week since Lucy had first shrank, her life now being stranger then she could have ever imagined. Every day she would wake up somewhere on (If not in) Mira before they played, usually roughly, her legs always wobbled for hours afterwards.

Then they’d have some breakfast, just like Mira had promised it was always delicious and extravagant, her Mira liked to keep her happy. After they ate it depended what happened next, if they had a free day Mira would test some of her *Theories* with her, usually ending with Lucy screaming and passing out.

She had found that for Lucy the pleasure she received was somehow doubled, she didn’t just feel pleasure she felt everything. All her senses, all her feelings when she was pleasured, they were all peaking. She felt the equivalent of multiple orgasms all at once; no wonder she passed out the first few days.

But with Mira constantly playing with her and training her tiny body she could now last a lot longer, but would still occasionally pass out from the pleasure. Usually if Mira had to work she would tie Lucy up so she couldn’t squirm much and just pleasure her unconscious until she got home, then wait till she awoke to start over again.

She had truly become a toy to be played with by her Mistress,

 

 

~ _ _ _ _ _~

 

 

Mirajane cleaned off the counters of the guild hall humming softly as she felt Lucy’s gentle kissing, today she decided to let Lucy off the hook from her usual *Training* and placed her between her breasts instead. The little kisses turning her on but not exciting her, she couldn’t get excited while she worked, but afterwards there was no guarantee.

Her thoughts however died as the door to the Guild hall was kicked open. “Where back guys,” Mirajane looked up fearfully knowing what was about to follow as she saw Natsu enter happily, Happy overhead laughing.

Followed behind was Gray not really making much noise as he entered followed by… “Master?! What are you doing back so soon, shouldn’t the Guild meeting have just ended?” Makarov smiled making his way to the bar.

“Well it ended early on account of the giant demon that attacked us… and the building we now need to replace,” He cried. “You destroyed a building again.” Mirajane frowned looking at Natsu grinning.

“Don’t worry, punishment will be severe later, I can guarantee that.” Mirajane paled a bit as she heard the deep elegant voice. “Welcome back Erza, I trust everything went ok with you?” The scarlet haired mage nodded her usual frown in place as she looked over everyone.

“Mira we need to talk do you have a moment?” ‘Couldn’t you have given me a little more time…?’ “Of course Erza I’ll meet you in the back in a few.” Erza nodded walking past the others before heading to the storeroom.

“I’ll leave matter’s back to you Master,” Mirajane bowed lightly before walking off as she followed Erza. Shutting the door behind her and locking it she moved down the cellar steps before entering a stone room. The door shut behind her as Erza locked it.

“You knew I’d find out sooner or later, why didn’t you tell me?” Erza said in a neutral tone as she moved to the small table in the room. ‘Because you would have made it your goal to claim her first!’ “Because I wanted some time alone with her of course,” Mirajane smiled coyly before hearing a deep growl of annoyance from Erza.

“Natsu tells me her Name’s Lucy, she joined just recently while I was gone, and you know the rule’s Mirajane, she’s mine.” The two mages when younger, before there whole little group started had fought for dominance both in and out of bed.

Sadly both had tried every time, nether budging on the subject so they had made a kind of truce, with certain rules benefiting them both. “I know the rules Erza I helped make them remember! But this is different, she’s my one.”

One of those rules was that once and only once if they found a girl ether had wanted more than anything else they could claim her as there one, and only one. Once picked there was no re-picking, they where it plain and simple.

“Erza blinked in surprise, “Your one? What makes her so special?” Mirajane frowned before her hand reached between her breasts fishing around. Lucy eeped in shock as she was tugged into the cold cellar air, her naked skin shivering as she was placed before Erza.

Lucy looked up fearfully at her hard gaze, she felt petrified as she stared. ‘So what Natsu told me was true then;’ “So, you’re Lucy. Erza Scarlet.” Erza extended her finger to Lucy, her timid form shaking a as she looked up at the Titaness.

Lucy shook her finger politely before crawling back a bit. “So what pray tell do you find so special about her, besides her size that is.” Mirajane frowned, she didn’t quite know the answer herself, she just kind of was.

“That’s not important, what is, is that she’s my one.” Erza stared at Lucy intently, her own mind plotting eagerly. “I think not, it was still my turn, you picked the last member three weeks ago and stole Lucy while I was gone, and she’s mine by right.” Erza smirked.

“But, when we choose our one that trumps all other choices!” Mira countered heatedly. ’Mira, I’m her one?’ Lucy felt her heart flutter a bit, she felt revered in Mira’s presence more than ever now. “So then I’ll just choose Lucy to be my one, which trumps you by right.” Erza grinned venomously as she stared at Lucy eagerly. ‘W-What?! Erza wants me to be hers, why?!’

“W-W-WHAT?! Y-YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HER SHE CANT BE YOUR ONE!” Mira screamed, her hands slamming into the table. “Why? You didn’t give me a reason, and I find her *Special*. Mirajane grit her teeth, she was not going to lose her Lucy!

“I’ll give you my next two,” Erza grinned, she had gotten to where she wanted now.” Make it ten” Mirajane blinked, unsure she heard her right. “Four”, “Ten”, “F-five!” “Ten,” “S-S-seven!”, “Ten” “ERZA!” The scarlet haired Mage chuckled knowingly. “Eight and I’ll trade you one of my own, besides Lucy, Final offer.” Mirajane extended her hand glaring angrily.

“I’ll take that offer, but I get Lucy tonight, I want to play with her after my long mission.” Mirajane chewed her bottom lip angrily, she knew what she had to do but still she hated losing to her! Mira looked down at Lucy before seeing her worried expression. ‘She’s mine, I promised her she was… Sighing she knew what she had to. “Alright, you have a deal Erza.”

Erza grinned chesurly shaking her hand. “I’ll collect you after I pick up a few things, see you soon Lucy.” Erza waved walking away from them. “Whoa… What, what just happened?” Lucy muttered before looking back at Mira’s disheveled expression.

“I just lost my right to claim the next eight women who enter Fairy tail… and I’m losing one of mine…” Lucy’s eyes widened a bit, she sort of understood what the two had set up but they acted like trading other’s as commodities was a simple matter. ‘She gave up nine people to keep me?’ Lucy smiled warmly before walking over to Mira and hugging her hand, she felt immense happiness knowing her mistress cared so much for her. Mirajane smiled stroking Lucy’s back gently before her glare returned.

“I hate her so much right now…” Mirajane said bitterly, her hands balled into fists. “I-I hope I didn’t cause you to lose a friend over me…” Lucy said ashamed. Mirajane blinked before giggling, surprising Lucy. “Don’t worry my little Lucy, I don’t really hate her she does stuff like this to me all the time, she’s more of a pain then anything.” Mira sighed standing up.

“I guess this just means I have more time to devote to you now,” Mira smirked stroking her fingers down Lucy’s back. The blonde shivered nodding, that didn’t sound so bad. Mirajane lifted Lucy up before pushing her between her breasts once more.

“Now listen closely Lucy, Erza will be a lot different than me, and I know her she has a tendency to go overboard when she plays with others.” Mirajane frowned knowing firsthand how aggressive the redhead could be. Lucy shuddered nodding,’ and I have to spend a whole day with her? Good thing I can’t feel pain…’

“The rules I’ve given to you apply to anyone else who uses you alright? You are to follow their orders no matter what, got it?” Mirajane said sternly. The blonde nodded not liking where this was headed, she trusted Mira with her life but she didn’t even know Erza, not to mention she scared the hell out of her.

Mirajane exited the storeroom before heading back to the bar, her eyes fixated on Erza as she talked with Laki. “I think I lucked out, she hasn’t come over to me yet.” Levy whispered as she watched Erza. “Don’t count on it, I had to trade a lot to keep Lucy, one of mine included and you know how Erza likes to torment me by taking my favorites.” Levy grinned; it was always a compliment to be called her favorite.

“So Lulu’s yours for good now?” Mirajane frowned shaking her head. “She will be tomorrow; I had to trade her to Erza for a night.” Levy sighed in disappointment. “Aww, I wanted to ask if I could see Lulu tonight, I’ve missed her.” Mirajane smiled pulling Levy towards the end of the bar so they couldn’t really be seen or heard.

“I think I can arrange that, you’re one of the people I’d trust with her.” Levy beamed happily nodding before she saw Mirajane fishing around in her bosom for a moment before pulling something out. “Why where you hiding a doll in you- HOLY CRAP IS THA LUL-“ Mirajane covered Levy’s mouth growling audibly.

“Quiet! I don’t want others to see her yet.” Levy nodded before looking down at her naked friend confused. “I didn’t peg you as an exhibitionist Lulu, you must be really kinky,” The bluenette chuckled. “It’s not like that! I’m just not allowed to wear clothes around…” Lucy stopped looking up at Mira before she nodded. “Mira. She likes me like this.” Lucy blushed.

“Oh because streaking in front of just one person is so much better,” Levy grinned, as she watched Lucy’s flustered reaction. “So do you think it would be possible for me and Lulu to play sometime? I mean if it’s alright with you to Lulu.” Mirajane smiled; stroking Levy’s hair affectionately. “I think I can allow that, would you like that to my little Lucy?”

The shrunken mage nodded, she loved Mira she knew that already but still, socializing with someone else for a change sounded nice, she had been with Mira for three days straight. “Then it’s settled, after I spend a little more quality time with my little Lucy I’ll let her stay with you for the night.” Mirajane smiled warmly.

Levy grinned nodding, “Thank you so much Mira, you’re the best!” Mirajane smirked, “I know, just make sure you always remember that in case you’re stuck with Erza for a while.” Levy nodded quickly walking back to her team, a skip in her step.

“Wow, I had no idea she was with you Mir- Mistress… Who else is with whom?” Mirajane smiled, her pet remembered to correct herself, what a good girl. “Well my current girls are Levy as you already know, Laki… though I’m pretty sure I’m going to lose her, Erza’s been eyeing her like a her strawberry cake since she got in,” Mirajane frowned.

“There’s also Mickey and Chico but I doubt you know them, they actually tend to share one another’s company more then with myself, maybe I should separate them for a week so they remember who’s in charge.” Mirajane tapped her chin in thought.

“What about Cana, is she with you to?” Mirajane shook her head with annoyance. “No she’s Erza’s, I’ve been trying to get her for months actually she’s pretty kinky when drunk.” Mirajane giggled. Lucy watched Laki smiled as she followed Erza, apparently she did pick her.

“And now I’m down another one, at this rate she’ll have all my girls.” Mirajane cried with annoyance. “Do you just trade them for nights or something; can’t you wait till it’s your turn?” “Not exactly, the system we designed was meant to be fair and for the most part it is. Simply put when a new member joins Fairy Tail, whoever’s turn it is gets first crack at them. If they like what we do then they can join in but they have their own set of rules.” Lucy listened closely; apparently this was a lot more in-depth then she had first thought.

“Basically put if they join they stay with whoever recruited them, me or Erza. And that’s how we have our own little harems, but of course you know maybe some of those girls want to be with me or vice versa,” Lucy nodded wanting her to continue.

“That’s when we hold a game,” ‘A game?’ “I’m not following, how does a game determine if someone wants to just sleep with someone else?” Mirajane sighed; batting Lucy on the head. “Bad girl, don’t think in black and white Lucy. The game is meant as a challenge, between both me and Erza, we fight for our girls so they know we care for them.” Lucy nodded in understanding, why would they stay if the people they were with didn’t care for them.

“Basically which ever girl one of ours or us wants we wager one of our own and the winner gets them both.” Lucy thought it over, it sounded logical but still, it seemed wrong. “Jeez those are high stakes for a one night stand,” Lucy mumbled before Mira batted her on the head again.

“Bad, bad girl!” Mirajane frowned. “Sorry Mistress what did I say?” Mira sighed shaking her head, “I know your new to the guild but here where a family, were not just trading woman back and forth when were tired of them, where giving each other a chance to be with one another while both Erza and I remain on the top of the food chain.”

Lucy frowned nodding; everyone here cared for one another deeply. “So what happens if someone wants to be like you or Erza and get tired of being traded?” Lucy blinked shivering as she saw Mira’s sickeningly sweet smile.

“They can fight us for our spot, if they lose though we get to pick there punishment,” Mirajane chuckled darkly, her teeth looking rather jagged from her perspective. ‘Jeez she’s scaring me!’ “It’s only happened twice in 10 years but it served as a lesson, no one can be above us.” Mirajane beamed proudly.

“Any other questions?” Lucy shook her head, the hierarchy of the guild now explained a bit more in-depth. “Wait sorry but one last question Mistress.” Mira nodded urging her to continue. “What if you want someone? Can’t you just play one of your games and get them like Cana?” Mirajane frowned nodding.

“I can but that’s where it gets tricky, the requester who first asks for someone can’t pick the game, the other can. So If I pick someone Erza can pick how we fight for them, that alone gives her the edge Lucy.  We’ve been at each other’s throats for years and we know one another’s strengths and weaknesses and neither of us hesitate to exploit them.” Lucy nodded; it made sense since the stakes where so high.

“So you can’t get Laki back unless Erza makes the challenge?” Mirajane shrugged, “If she or Laki herself did then yes. Like I said the others can ask to have someone come to their side, that can be just as dangerous, let’s say Laki wanted Levy to join, Erza would then challenge me and offer up whoever I picked, but I’d get to pick the game. And that’s how we keep relatively equal sides… although both of us are sore losers so we usually don’t do these games more than once a month.”

“Why don’t more people know about this?! I’m sure you’d have women flocking to join in if you advertised it,” Mirajane chuckled petting Lucy. “Levy was right you are kinky.” Lucy blushed looking away, ‘it was just a suggestion…’

“We don’t tell others unless we know there joining because we don’t want other guilds copying us Lucy, were special like that.” ‘I guess that kind of makes sense.” Mira picked Lucy back up before stuffing her back between her breasts.

“We’ll talk later Lucy I’m still working, just be prepared, by the time my shift ends… You’ll be Erza’s property for the night.” Lucy looked up worriedly, she really didn’t want to leave her Mira’s presence, she felt safe around her…

‘Just think positive, she said Erza’s not as bad as Natsu made her out to be… I’m sure this won’t be too bad.’ “Oh and one more thing Lucy, Do not defy her in any way or you’ll face horrible punishment far worse than I could ever think of.” Mirajane smiled before going back to her chores.

Lucy’s composure cracked. ‘I’m screwed!’

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~- - - - -~

 

Mirajane watched as the last few members left the guild hall, Makarov still in his study staying quiet. It was just her and Erza now. The scarlet haired mage rested her back against the door waiting patiently. “It’s time Lucy, be strong tonight,” Mira whispered quietly before walking over to Erza.

“Anything you need to tell me about her before I take her home?” Erza inquired, her brow raised curiously. “She can’t feel pain from what I’ve found out so she can take a little abuse but I’m warning you Erza if you do anything to scar her I won’t forgive you.” Mirajane said in a completely serious tone.

“You have my word; I just want to make sure she won’t break if I use her.” Mira shook her head, “She’s tougher then she looks.” Nodding Erza extended her plate covered hand expectantly. “I’ll see you soon my little Lucy,” Mira whispered pulled her out from between her breasts.

Giving her a quick kiss she set her down and watched Erza eyeing her with lust. “I think we’ll have plenty of fun tonight Lucy.” Lucy nodded timidly not trusting her words in Erza’s presence; it was imposing to say the least. Waving goodbye Lucy watched as Erza turned the corner, taking the shrunken mage with her as she left the guild hall.

“Be safe you two, and if I find out you did anything to scaring I’m going to make you pay,” Mirajane growled, her usual gentle tone gone as she growled possessively. Lucy looked up at Erza’s cold eyes as she walked, not saying a word to her in the slightest.

The streets were black as the Lacrima’s lit them dimly, Erza making her way back to Fairy Hills. “Were going to have fun Lucy, trust me.” Lucy jumped hearing Erza speak up the first time since they left the guild.

“I-I-If M-Mira T-Trusts you t-then so do I…” Lucy mentally scolded herself, her fear leaking into her voice. Erza smirked hearing her stutter but said nothing else as they walked quietly back to her apartment, what laid ahead for her to know and Lucy to find out…

 

 

To be continued…

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

 

Well ladies and gents i hope you all enjoyed and i beg of you to review its what keeps me inspired to write ^.^

 

Please feel free to make requests also, while this story does seem like it has a plotline to follow i have many many ways to add in little tidbits of fun for all you guys so please, challange me i love it >:)

 

 

Welcome to Servitude by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 3 :D

 

i'm actuelly quite shocked that i did this in a day and i had a little worry that i might have done something wrong but after going over it multiple times and having Techni check it out i think its good... Don't quote that

 

Anyways i'm a little sad that i'm getting a serious lack of reviews for the story and if there's something that doesn't sit well with you guys could you please give me a shout :(

 

I want to write to the best of my ability to please you and i'm kind of getting the cold shoulder on your end *Shivers*

 

Anyways without further adoo

 

 

Turn off the lights

 

 

Kick back

 

 

Get comfy

 

and

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Unknown ~

 

Why is she your one?

Because she just is. I gave her my offer and she accepted; she is my one Erza.

How do you know your offer had anything to do with her being your one? Wouldn’t anyone down on their luck take it up in an instant?

No, not Lucy she took it because of me.

How do you know that though? If I was there first and given her the offer she would have accepted regardless.

You really think so Erza? Fine, if it will settle this then I challenge you, make her want to be yours, do whatever you feel necessary but it won’t matter. She’s mine!

Sounds good to me, we’ll see where her loyalties lie, I look forward to tonight, it might be the start to something new.

Nothing else to say on the matter? Or are you afraid I’m right and Lucy will pick me?

 

*Sigh* I already know the outcome, and in the end it won’t matter, Lucy is mine now and forever, she’s my one.

 

~ End ~

 

 

 

~ Fairy Hill’s ~

 

“Welcome to my home Lucy, I’m sure you’ll feel right at home.” Erza smirked shutting her apartment door behind her. Lucy gawked, how was this even possible?! ‘HER APARTMENT’S A MANSION, WHAT THE HELL?!’ Passing the building itself it looks rather large but the building known as Fairy Hills was the dormitory for all Female Guild Wizards who needed a place to stay.

As far as the eye could see where walls all lined with different armors; shutters separating them and conjoining the room itself. “I needed more room for myself so when I moved in I had this room made. It has the square inches of 5 rooms.” Lucy still said nothing, her jaw hanging open in shock.

‘And they just let her do what she wanted?!’ “S-S-So M-Master just allowed you to, to break down walls to make more space for yourself?!” Erza corked her brow before smirking. “I know you haven’t known me very long Lucy but I can be very persuasive in the end. That being said it probably wouldn’t be fair for me to pay standard rent for an apartment this size. The reason I’m allowed to is because my rent is 500,000 a month.”

Lucy paled; did she just hear that right? ‘WHAT KIND OF CRAZY JOBS DOES SHE GO ON TO MAKE THAT MUCH A MONTH?!’ Lucy shivered, she still knew little to nothing about the S-class mage before her but she just had such an imposing attitude, she practically screamed strength just from first glance. Lucy felt her lips twitch into a familiar smile.

“You remind me of Mira in some ways…” Lucy said quietly with a small smile. Erza looked at Lucy oddly but said nothing as she continued walking. “I’m guessing your famished so I’ll start dinner, I trust you’ll stay put?” Erza glared down at the celestial mage, her body shivering in fear. ‘Jeez If I didn’t know better I’d think her eyes were boring through me!’

 Lucy nodded quickly, she wouldn’t want to anger her to begin with but the stern expression she gave her was terrifying. ‘Were the hell does she think I’d go I’m 3 inches?!’ Erza set Lucy down on a large desk before walking down a corridor, leaving the little mage to herself.

“She seems really stern at times yet gentle, she really does remind me of Mira, although Mistress never scared the living crap out of me,” Lucy shivered. Looking around the room she couldn’t help but observe all the strange armors.

‘I wonder what kind of a wizard she is, these have to have some connection to it… that or she just likes to dress up.’ Lucy blushed, as an image of Erza crossed her mind changing into different outfits. “Jeez I think Levy might be onto something…” Lucy scowled looking away from the strange armor.

Blinking in surprise Lucy jumped back a bit startled, how the hell didn’t she notice that sooner?! Right behind the desk was a massive armoire filled with different kinds of weapons, most looking terrifying to say the least. ‘JEEZ WHAT IS WITH HER?!’

“Ahh I see you like my display case?” Lucy screamed jumping in freight, as Erza stood behind her grinning. “In case you’re wondering I don’t use these, there just for display when I have guests over.” Lucy felt somewhat calm hearing that, they looked more like torture devices then practical weapons.

“The room case over there is where I keep the ones I use for combat.” Lucy blinked leaning out before her jaw hung for what had to have been the tenth time since entering Erza’s apartment. Along the other side of the case was a near identical case but twice as large, filled with many more gruesome weapons, all looking too large to be wielded for someone like her.

“W-W-What k-k-kind of m-magic do you use?” Lucy stuttered, her eyes fearful at the sight. “I think it would be easier to show you then to explain it.” Lucy looked at Erza fearful, what did she mean by that?! “Reequip!” Erza’s entire body was overtaken with light, her armor seemingly vanishing into it. ‘I, I can’t see what happening.’ Lucy squinted, the light blinding her as she tried to watch what the older mage was doing.

Once the light died the blood from Lucy’s face drained. Standing before her was Erza but at first glance she would have mistaken her for a demon. Black ran from neck to toe, her hair swinging wildly on its own, and her eyes bloodshot and glowing and eerie red.

“Purgatory Armor,” She finished her voice much deeper now, sounding somewhat hollow. Lucy felt frozen in place, as fear held her down, she couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe. ‘She, she really is some kind of demon…’ Erza lifted her large weapon over her shoulder as she rested it there, Lucy’s eyes traveling to it in freight.

It was a massive war like club as black as the armor was, six long spikes coming out of it increasing its terrifying look. “My magic allows me to reequip, a skill that lets mages change their armor and weaponry in battle to suit them. My own variation of it being, The Knight.” Lucy shook in fear, her whole body petrified in horror.

Erza eyed Lucy, her glowing eyes watching her terrified expression closely. “This set in particular is one of my strongest; no one I’ve ever showed it to has lived…” Lucy stiffened, ‘I-I-Is s-she I-implying w-what I think s-she is?!’ Lucy watched as Erza stepped closer slowly, taking her agonizingly sweet time getting to her.

‘Stand up, move! Do something!’ Lucy willed her body to do something but it was petrified in terror. Her blood ran cold as Erza’s shadow extended over her. Slowly she looked up soon regretting it as she saw the darkened form of Erza, her eyes being the only thing visible as they glowed.

“Maybe I should test what Mirajane told me earlier, she said you could taking a beating. I wonder if it’s true.” Lucy felt time slow for her, was this really happening. “Although… this armor isn’t suited for you, I think I should use something special.” Erza smirked before light engulfed her once more.

‘She’s changing again?! Oh no, her armor was demonic! What will she use for me, I’m going to die!’ Lucy watched the light shatter in fear; would Erza have something even more terrifying to show her? “I can say honestly I’ve never used this set before, it was always in case of an emergency but I’ll make an exception for you Lucy.”

Lucy’s expression went blank, her terror gone completely as she stared blankly at Erza kneeling before the table.

Her armor composed of a long light apron, tied behind her neck and back, worn over her bare chest, and revealing much of her breasts’ sides, paired with pink-colored panties, exposing much of her ass, and long stockings, reaching up to the middle parts of her thighs. There were no shoes from what she could tell leaving her barefooted, and lastly her head adorned a maid hat.

The only visible armored parts Lucy could see were the gauntlets, which extend up to the middle parts of Erza’s biceps, where ribbons were tied around her arms, and sport heart-shaped elbow guards. ‘You’ve got to be joking…’ Lucy’s jaw fell open, her cheeks quickly regaining color as a blush threatened to match Erza’s hair.

“Seduction Armor, tell me Lu-cy, how do you like it.” Erza said huskily before winking. The effect was instant as Lucy fell back, her eyes swirling a bit and her nose sporting a light trickle of blood. Erza smirked before reequipping once more, this time in a simple white shirt and red skirt.

Standing back up she looked to Lucy grinning, the shrunken mage unconscious with a smile on her face, her cheeks crimson. ‘I wonder if this was what Mira meant… oh well’ Erza scooped Lucy’s unconscious form up before walking away.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

Mirajane knocked on the door to her Master’s office softly. “Come in Mirajane,” Mira smirked, it didn’t matter who went to see Makarov, he always knew who it was. Entering quietly she shut the door behind her before going over to her Master.

“I’m guessing something’s troubling you?” Mirajane nodded, a frown gracing her usual happy one. “I take it you remember Lucy, she joined a little over a week ago.” Makarov nodded moving his papers aside. “It’s about her condition I take it.”

Mirajane blinked nodding, she hadn’t expected Makarov to know already but she shouldn’t have been surprised. “I understand your concern but let me put that to rest; whatever kind of magic afflicting her now would have done harm to her if it was within its power to. Though I can’t say for sure if there are side effects, she’s still in good health I presume?”

Mirajane quickly nodded, “I took care of her after Natsu brought her back and was hoping you might know a way to reverse the magic done to her.” Makarov’s brow rose. “Took, care of her? Where is she now then?” Mirajane blushed looking away. “She’s… she’s with Erza, but only for tonight! I’m getting her back in the morning.”

Makarov paled a bit nodding, knowing full well Erza’s personality. “Well at least she’s safe. As for the matter at hand I’ll have to look into it, I’m sure Porlyusica might know a way to fix it.” Mirajane nodded before bowing quickly. “Thank you so much master, get back to me as soon as you can.”

Makarov nodded waving her off. Mirajane leaving with a much happier expression then she had when entering. Once she was gone Makarov sighed, it seemed like something eventful always happened regardless if he was here or now.

“Lucy, I have a feeling you might shake the very foundation of Fairy Tail. One way or another,” Makarov smiled, the thought filling him with joy. Quietly he left his office leaving the guild for the night; he had someone to meet after all.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Hills, Erza’s apartment ~

 

Lucy bolted up screaming as she felt something wet and freezing run down her body, now shivering in discomfort. “Huh, maybe I should have done that from the start.” Erza muttered pulling a cup away from her. Lucy shivered looking at the ice cold puddle under her, her mind not processing what happened.

“In case you’re wondering you fainted for some reason, I can’t say why but I took you to the table when dinner was made, its cold now but that’s your fault and I expect you to eat none the less.” Erza smirked eyeing Lucy’s shivering form; she was rather cute like that.

“I, I fainted? Why did I-“Lucy tried to talk but looked up seeing Erza smiling sweetly, and eerie look present on her face. “Don’t try to over think it you fainted, end of discussion now eat.” Lucy paled nodding, she’d think about it later when she didn’t have a temperamental giantess sitting over her.

Quietly she moved out of the puddle of water before sitting on the dry edge of her plate. ‘What the hell did she make?’ It looked like some kind of fried rice but instead of vegetables or meat it looked rather butchered. ‘What the hell is that a tentacle?!’

Erza had her eyes closed as she ate the same thing as Lucy was, her expression blank but a light layer of sweat dripping down her brow. ‘She, she looks like it’s painful…’ Erza looked back to Lucy frowning. Eeping quietly Lucy quickly picked up a small pile of rice eating quietly, her face contorting to one of disgust.

‘She really can’t cook…’ “So how do you like it? I tried to make something new since I usually order out.” Erza smiled. ‘This is most likely the worst thing I’ve ever tasted…’ “I-Its good uh, I like… what is this exactly?”

“It’s a simple fried rice recipe I got from Mira awhile back, I’ve been meaning to make it for a while now but I never found the right time to.” ‘A RECIPE FROM MIRA, FOR WHAT POISEN?!’ “I-Interesting…” Lucy muttered staring at the blackish rice, eeping when she saw it twitch.

“I had hoped I mimicked the recipe right even with a few light changes.” Erza smiled before going back to her meal, her expression staying the same yet the calm exterior not fooling Lucy in the slightest. “D-D-do you mind if I ask w-what you added?” Erza looked up smiling.

“Nothing really but I didn’t have all the ingredients so I had to use what I could. The recipe called for two cups of diced tuna pan seared but when I went shopping today they were out at the market.” Erza frowned, “So I used Hane-Sakana instead.” Lucy paled, she was kidding right…

‘S-S-She added Wing Fish?! What the hell not even a cat would eat those!’ Erza taped her chin in thought before continuing, “I also didn’t have the squid ink required for the darkening of the rice… so I just added some diced Octopus instead, and I think the color is about right even with that change.”

‘HOW CAN YOU MIX UP INK WITH MEAT?! AND THE WRONG ONE TO!’ “Oh and one more thing I changed,” ‘Oh for crying out loud what could be worse than the first two things…’ “It called for a fish sauce for the rice to be mixed with but I couldn’t find where Mirajane got hers from so I found my own, it had a different name though, I think it was Shiokara?” Erza shrugged going back to her meal before blinking a few times as she stared at Lucy.

‘I wonder what’s wrong with her.’ Lucy was slumped against the table, a dark cloud over her as she sulked. “Something the matter Lucy?”, “I-I’m not hungry…” Lucy’s whined. Erza scowled shrugging before going back to her meal; sweat beading down her face as she ate.

The rest of their one sided meal went quietly before Erza finished taking their plates away. “I’ll just wrap it up for you to eat tomorrow then,” Erza smiled putting the dish away. ‘She’s trying to kill me… ‘“Thank you Erza,” Lucy mumbled, her expression still one of dying.

Lucy was pulled out of her dark mood as something was set down in front of her. Lucy looked up before her eyes widened. “Here I bought this when I came back today; I always buy one after a successful mission.” Erza smiled sitting across from Lucy, a slice of cake in her hands with a much smaller piece sitting in front of her.

‘What if she poisoned this to… but it still looks delicious and she said she bought it.’ Lucy with trepidation took a small piece of the white cake cautiously before trying it. Her eyes widened before she quickly dug in. ‘Oh wow… this tastes amazing! It’s like something Mira made!’

Erza smirked seeing Lucy eating quickly before going back to her own piece, she didn’t mind Lucy lying about her cooking, she knew it was terrible to… she’d get her back later for it anyways. Lucy quickly finished the small piece of cake licking her lips and hands. She really was starving, Mira had made her breakfast that day but she got called into the guild early that day and hadn’t gotten around to making lunch for them.

Erza set her plate down smiling, her cake always made her smile. Usually she wouldn’t think about sharing any but she wanted to come off nice to Lucy, especially since she had an offer for her. “I think that’s enough for tonight, and it’s been a long day. I think I’m just going to shower before bed,” Erza stood up setting her plate on the counter before tugging a very surprised Lucy with her.

“Good thing I have a new washcloth to use,” Erza smirked. ‘Is s-she really going to use me like a loofah?’ The reequip mage said nothing else as she walked towards her bathroom, Lucy in hand.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

On the east side of the forest surrounding Magnolia was a rather large tree. From first glance no one would be the wiser but if closely inspected there could be windows and even a door at the base, with a small staircase leading up to it.

Makarov reached the top knocking quietly. The door swung open as an elderly woman looked down at Makarov with annoyance. “It’s late,” Makarov was about to speak before the door was shut in his face. “Good to see you to Porlyusica, may I come in?” The door swung back open, Porlyusica looking even more agitated now.

“Didn’t you just hear me?” Her stern expression softened however seeing the serious look in his eyes. “Make it quick,” Makarov nodded entering quietly, the two having much to discuss.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Hills, Levy McGarden’s room ~

 

 

Levy sat at her desk reading quietly like she did most nights before a gentle knocking pulled her out of the pages of her book. Making her way past the cluttered floors, book literally blocking everything but a path to the door she opened it in surprise.

“Mira? Why are you her, N-Not that I mind I mean, I wish I knew you were coming… I would have tidied up first…” Levy blushed looking down. Mirajane smirked looking past her, “you know last time I came here I told you to keep this place clean, do I need to teach you another lesson?” Levy shivered unsure whether to nod or shake her head. ‘Punishment was kind of fun…’

 “But I’ll let it slide for now; I have other matters to talk about. Would you mind if I come in?” Levy frowned somewhat saddened she wouldn’t be punished but nodded quickly letting Mira step past her. “Is something wrong? You haven’t come to my room for months.” Mirajane shook her head smiling before pulling out a small bag. ‘Were did she hide that I didn’t even see it?’

“I just need your help with a little gift for Lucy, I can’t do it on my own and I know this falls right under your expertise.”  Levy smiled nodding; her Mira wanted her help for Lulu, which sounded amazing! “Of course, you name it I’ll do whatever you want me to.”

Mirajane grinned patting Levy’s head. “Good Girl, I knew I could count on you. If you pull this off who knows, I might just join you when you play with Lucy.” Mirajane whispered huskily. Levy’s face flushed, different images crossing her mind. “T-T-That, S-Sound F-fantastic Mira! I’ll do anything to help!” Levy practically squealed. Mira never played with more than one girl at a time.

Mirajane smiled pulling something small out of the bag confusing Levy. “I had these made a day ago for Lucy, since she might not stay her current size for as long as I’d like, I thought these would help her adjust.” Levy picked up what looked like a doll clothes version of Lucy’s blue and white outfit, it looked exactly the same down to the red bow she used to tie her hair back.

“You had her clothes made small?” Mirajane chuckled shaking her finger. “Those aren’t the same clothes obviously, there made out of elastic properties, they’ll bend and stretch quite a bit.” Levy tugged on the fabric in surprise as they stretched like rubber. ‘Oh wow, they feel so soft though.’

“I predict Lucy will return to her size sometime and when that happens I want her to have something to ware, after all her body is mine and I’m not letting other’s see her unless I say so.” Mirajane said possessively. Levy frowned nodding glumly. “Except you silly, after all I did promise.” Levy perked up nodding.

“So what did you need me to do with them?” Mirajane set the small outfit down on her desk before looking back. “This is where it gets tricky, I know your good with script magic, just as good as Freed. I need you to make a rune for them so if Lucy changes her size they’ll do the same with her. When she was shrunk all her belongings stayed the same size, I’m guessing you understand my point of view.” Levy nodded blushing, being praised by her Mira was one thing but being compared to Freed was something else, he was the best script mage in Fiore!

Levy frowned however, a size changing rune? Did one even exist? “M-Mira… what if I can-“ Levy was cut off as Mira pulled her close, just inches away as she stared into her eyes. “Just relax my little bookworm, I have faith in you. Just look into it and see what you can do alright?” Mirajane moved past her neck giving her a quick kiss on her collarbone.

Levy shuddered nodding; she’d do anything for her she could. “Good, I’ll see you tomorrow Levy, “Mirajane leaned forward pecking her cheek before leaving the blushing bluenettle in her place as she let herself out.

‘Wow… Mirajane never asks for favors…’ Levy looked back at the small outfit with passion; she’d do this, for her Mira and for Lulu. Quickly she went around her room pulling out different books and taking them to her desk, she’d be pulling an all-nighter tonight.

 

 

~_ _ _ _ _~

 

 

Mirajane walked quietly past the doors of Fairy hills before standing on the outside of Erza’s.  “I shouldn’t worry, Lucy’s a big girl I shouldn’t baby her like I have…” sighing Mirajane walked past Erza’s bedroom, not knowing the night her little Lucy was actually having as she spoke.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Erza’s Room ~

 

Lucy watched with anxiety as she was set on the next to the sink, Erza making her way to her bathtub. ‘Wow… this place looks beautiful.’

The sight was majestic to say the least, with horizontal panels decorated by intricate motifs topping the various, rectangular mirrors lined up the walls of the section to the entrance's right, each possessing a basin and a matching, small decorative seat. Each section had a tiled roof and bore a large, square-shaped and intricately decorated pillar on its left edge, holding up the ceiling. The room's left part was completely occupied by a very large, rectangular pool, Water seemed to endlessly poor into the pool, steam rising softly from the calm surface.

“Do you like? I don’t use the dormitory’s open bath area but I loved how it looked so I had them build a replica in my room for me.” Lucy was rendered speechless as the beautiful sight. ‘I wonder if Mira’s is like this.’ Lucy frowned; Mira never cleaned her in her shower, always in the kitchen sink or not at all.

“It really is beautiful Erza; I can’t believe they just let yo-“Lucy stopped midsentence blushing furiously as Erza started pulling her shirt off. “Jeez give me a warning before you strip!” Erza shrugged tossing her shirt to the side, her black bra now being the only clothing hiding her rather large chest back.

“Would it matter? You’re going to be acquainted with me soon enough, after all you are my toy for the night.” Lucy blushed looking away, she didn’t like being called someone else’s toy, she was Mira’s. Erza frowned at Lucy’s silence but said nothing.

Tugging her skirt aside she now wore just her bra and panties. “It’s time to get use out of you Lucy, I usually have one of my own do this for me when I return from a long mission but I made an exception tonight, you should feel honored.” Erza smirked plucking Lucy before sitting at one of the stools near the shower.

“H-Have one of yours do what?” Lucy asked with trepidation, unsure what Erza meant. Grinning Erza lifted her arm up before moving Lucy under it. “Why, cleaning of course. I don’t get to bathe much when I’m out and I make a point of letting my girls do it for me, there’s always someone eager to clean the sweat and filth from my body. It’s your turn now Lucy.”

Lucy recoiled as her face was moved inches away from Erza’s under arm. ‘That smell, it’s terrible!’ Lucy couldn’t believe people would just line up to clean her, this was disgusting. “Well?” Erza said with impatience. “W-what? I-I don’t have anything to use to clean you with,” Lucy stammered.

Erza sighed tightening her grip around Lucy. “I know your blonde but you can’t be that dense, you have all you need to clean me right in your mouth.” Lucy paled; she didn’t really mean what she thought she did?! “Start licking, I haven’t had them cleaned in over weeks now and I’m getting very impatient.”

“You want me to lick the sweat from your pits no way!” Lucy said with disgust before grunting in discomfort as Erza tightened her grip around her. “Here’s how it is. You are my toy, I don’t care what Mirajane does with you that’s her business but you are mine tonight. You will do as I say or I’ll make it my goal to make your life both for you and Mira miserable because of your insubordination.”

Lucy shivered at her icy tone; it was one hundred percent serious, her expression one of minor annoyance. “Now, get to work and if I see you acting up again just know I can and will make your life miserable. If you listen well you’ll find that I can be quiet a pleasant Mistress if obeyed.”

‘You’re not my Mistress…’ Lucy looked at Erza’s filthy pit cringing but moved her head forward none the less. “Do not defy her in any way or you’ll face horrible punishment far worse than I could ever think of” Mirajane’s word echoed in her mind.

Slowly Lucy extended her tongue before cringing as she felt Erza’s salty flesh make contact with her. The effect was instant as Lucy wanted to pull back and gag, the bitter taste of her sweat was potent, the smell was overbearing, this was the most disgusting thing she had ever done.

“Faster Lucy, yours supposed to be licking not sampling me.” Erza said sternly. Lucy growled looking back at Erza but her face said it all, not caring if she angered her or not. ‘Just do it Lucy, you know Mira said to listen to her… even for something like this.’

Looking back Lucy quickly held her breath before she went back to licking, much faster now wanting the horrible experience to be over. Erza watched with a grin as her toy started cleaning the weeks of sweat she had accumulated. Her workouts tended to work up quite a lot of it but after weeks, it must be hell.

‘The taste, the smell… I can’t take it!’ Lucy wanted to scream as her throat burned from the salty bitterness of sweat freely flowing down her lips. ‘H-have, to keep, licking.’ She couldn’t stop no, wouldn’t stop! She wouldn’t give Erza a reason to punish her.

Moaning softly Erza sighed contently, she loved it when she made someone lick the filth off her body, and the power she felt over them was divine, more so considering Lucy’s current stature. ‘I’m like an actual goddess to her; this is probably what gets Mira off.’ She smirked looking back before frowning.

All the grime and dirt was gone, along with the fun of watching her.  “That’s enough, Lucy.” Erza smirked seeing the relieved expression on her face. “Now onto the next one,” her face was priceless; giving her hope then taking it away, the thrill Erza felt was like no other.

Lucy looked up in disgust as she was moved towards Erza’s other armpit before her face was inches away, the smell registering instantly. ‘I-I’ll just have to do it fast again, I-It will be over in no time Lu-‘ Her thoughts where interrupted as her face was shoved into her pit before Erza clamped her arm shut, trapping the small mage in her filthy pit.

‘Drown in there, I want to test your limits Lucy,’ Erza smirked tugging her little body around. Lucy wanted to scream but more and more of Erza’s filthy flesh was shoved in instead. She could taste the grime and bristles of her shaved pit, at her regular size it probably wouldn’t even register but she could feel the bristly hairs scratching against her tongue like sandpaper, scraping the old gunk away to be replaced with new filth, it was hell.

‘I, I can’t breathe! E-Erza!’ Lucy felt no air entering her lungs, only the stale smell and taste of Erza’s pit. ‘Is this it? Is she going to kill me, like this?!’ Lucy felt an immense wave of dread, was this, the end? Erza was cruel, she wasn’t like her Mira, would anyone even mourn my loss if I died…

The feeling of hopelessness continued to wash over Lucy as she lay trapped in Erza’s sweaty armpit. ‘That’s wrong…’ Lucy’s eyes started to open. ‘You have Mira, she cares for you… and Natsu, and Levy… you can’t give up, not on them’

Erza continued to move Lucy around wondering what would happen before her eyes widened in surprise. ‘Is, is she really…’ Erza pulled her arm up and watched in surprise as Lucy licked Erza, a stern expression on her features. ‘She’s determined I’ll give her that.’ Smirking Erza closed her arm back trapping Lucy inside again.

Erza continued like she had before but some of the fun was gone with Lucy fighting back. Finally she pulled Lucy out frowning. “Tired already Erza?” Lucy bit back a smirk. Erza tightened her hold around Lucy glaring. “Don’t get cocky with me toy, the nights just begun. I’ll let you take a break for now but trust me when I say the fun is only just beginning.

 

‘Do your worst, Erza’

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

“And you’re sure this will work?”

“I never said that; don’t put words in my mouth!”

Makarov sighed pacing back and forth tiredly. “Stop that I’m doing the best I can!” Porlyusica said angrily and she looked through a book in her hands before scowling. “If this does work I’ll bring you it once it’s finished, otherwise you can let yourself out, and I have a long night thanks to you.”

Makarov nodded heading to the door. “Thank you Porlyusica, I’m sure you’ll be able to fix it.” She said nothing as she moved a few flasks around. Sighing he left leaving the elderly woman to her work, she needed to concentrate after all.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Erza’s Room ~

 

Lucy grit her teeth, this was rough, a lot rougher then Mira had done with her. Currently Erza stood under the flowing water as she bathed, water cascading down her body and onto Lucy. Said mage currently being used as a loofah as she scrubbed her body up and down, Lucy’s face pressed against her.

Erza ran Lucy all around her body, making sure to scrub extra hard on certain parts, her pits, her feet, and especially her ass. The rough treatment was bad enough but the fact water constantly entered her nose and mouth made it all the harder to breathe.

‘I-I’m starting to think she is trying to kill me!’ Lucy coughed and sputtered as more of the hot soapy suds filled her mouth. Erza watched Lucy choking on the water with a smirk. ‘Mira already tested you for your durability; let’s see just how much abuse you can take.’

This continued for a while, Erza every so often scrubbing her skin hard as she grinded Lucy in. things took a complete turn however once Lucy was face to face with her crotch. Again Erza showed her opposite side. Unlike Mira, her lower lips were not trimmed in the slightest; her crimson hair proving the color was natural.

Erza began rubbing Lucy’s face against the outside of her lips, the bristly hair scratching her face hard. ‘I-I-It’s like she’s rubbing my face against sandpaper!’ Lucy grunted in discomfort, still no pain but the feeling was definitely not in her top ten.

Moving up she slowly rubbed Lucy’s face between her nether lips, even with the water running down her Lucy didn’t need it to tell her Erza was excited. She didn’t know why but even with water running into her mouth and nose she could smell her, Erza’s excitement.

The reequip mage bit her lip groaning as she pressed Lucy into her gently at first, just lightly pressing her in as her hand ran back and forth over her body. Her gentle rubbing soon turned into rapid movements however as her fingers thrust Lucy half way into her.

‘T-T-This must b-be why M-Mirajane loves this so much, using someone so small, it really does make me feel powerful,’ Erza’s tongue lulled out a bit in pleasure. She never quite understood Mira’s size fetish, it seemed odd to her at the time but she fully understood now, just having Lucy half way inside her was driving her crazy!

Lucy soon felt the rest of her body shoved inside her as her feet were gripped from the outside, Erza moaning loudly as she tugged her body out before thrusting it back in hard. ‘N-NO! D-DAMNIT LUCY D-DON’T!’ Lucy fought internally with herself but she couldn’t fight it, the pleasure of being rubbed in and out was getting to her, she couldn’t fight it!

Screaming Lucy thrashed in pleasure, her urges taking over as she writhed into Erza, trying desperately to ride her pleasure. Erza’s eyes widened as her knees gave out under her as she fell to the ground, water slashing as she spasmed on the floor.

“L-L-Lucy, w-what are you- AHHHHHHH!” She screamed as she felt Lucy thrashing in her, the pleasure shooting through her like lightning forcing itself onto her. ‘Close, s-s-so clos-‘” AHHHHHH!” Lucy screamed feeling Erza tightening around her as she bucked into her, her orgasm shooting out of her as she panted in pleasure.

Her movements triggered a reaction from Erza as she grunted trying to get to her knees. “U-Unbelievable! H-How can s-she be doing this to me!” Erza spat with anger and grit her teeth, the pleasure dying just a bit as her movements subsided.

‘I almost came… your something else Lucy…’ Erza panted tiredly, her own orgasm having been denied for the most part by herself. She wanted it to build over the night, not just end in one go. “I’ll… I’ll have to be more careful with you; you almost got the upper hand.” Erza chuckled softly as she rested her back against the shower wall.

Reaching between her legs she tugged Lucy out and saw her eyes closed, her mouth hanging open as she gasped and panted. Lifting the limp mage up her eyes twitched a bit as she grinned evilly. “Payback,” Lucy’s eyes shot open as she screamed. Looking down, her eyes trying to clench shut she saw Erza smirking as her tongue lashed against her crotch.

‘N-N-NO! N-NOT AGAIN!’ Lucy willed her body to stop but within seconds her tongue hung out of her mouth as she screamed in pleasure, Erza’s tongue greedily licking everything between her legs. ‘How strange, her expression… its nothing like before.’ Erza observed Lucy as she continued her skilled tongue assault but felt more questions rise.

‘I guess this will be something to bring up with Mira later…’ within seconds, having not even been a minute Lucy screamed as her hips bucked into Erza, her orgasm having reached its climax. Erza licked her lips smiling; her taste was unique, somewhat addicting actually.

‘This changes things… Let’s see where your loyalty truly lays Lucy.’ The celestial mages eyes slowly shut her two releases already too much for her as she passed out from the pleasure. Erza watched Lucy breathing slowly and couldn’t help but smile, she looked rather cute like that.

After a few minutes Erza got back to her feet, still perplexed how someone so small could have brought her to her knees to begin with. Setting Lucy down she quickly finished her shower before taking the unconscious mage with her to her room, the night was still young after all.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ A few hours later ~

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly opened as she stared up, she was lying on something soft but she had no clue what happened. ‘One moment I’m in the shower, the next…’ Clenching her eyes a few times she leaned up looking around with confusion.

‘Guess that explains what I’m lying on’, Lucy looked at the large bed she currently resided on. She sheets where an elegant red matching most of the décor of the apartment itself. Lucy looked around the room observing it curiously.

The carpet was an extravagant pattern, the drapes where also crimson and there where different shelf’s along the walls, not with books however with different types of armor. ‘No surprise there…’ Looking around more she jumped in surprise noticing she wasn’t the only one present.

Sitting at the end of the bed was Erza in a simple Black bra and thong, similar to what she had on earlier. She seemed to be in her own world however as she writ in a little red book, her brow furrowing at times as she scribbled in it.

Erza continued her writing before glancing briefly towards Lucy. Her expression changed seeing the mage awake before setting the book aside. “Glad to see you awake; I thought it best to let you sleep after what happened.”  Lucy thought as best she could but felt herself drawing blanks for the most part.

“By… by chance could you tell me what happened exactly?” Erza’s brow rose before she reached for her book again. She flipped it open before scribbling something else down and setting it back. “Well after we played in the shower I decided to reward you for your hard work, I take pride in the fact you passed out though.” Erza grinned from ear to ear.

‘Don’t flatter yourself I pass out every time with Mira, and usually after one go…’ Blushing Lucy nodded feeling her memory gap fading. “Well since you’re awake I thought we could talk for a bit, woman to woman.” Erza smiled warmly. ‘Something’s not right…’

Lucy cautiously nodded but said nothing, she felt a sense of panic from Erza wanting to *Talk* with her. After all she had been out through talking seemed to out of the blue for her. Erza leaned down showing her flexibility as she moved Lucy up and rested her on her lap.

“Tell me Lucy, what was your first impression of me when we met?” Lucy paled a bit, was this a trick question? ‘You were a monster with unnatural powers that rivaled anything I’ve ever seen and will most likely still haunt me at night.’ Lucy knew she couldn’t say that!

“W-Well… you where d-different I suppose.” Erza’s curiosity was peaked now. “Go on,” Gulping fearful Lucy tried to word this carefully. “W-W-Well y-your very strict and pow- Passionate… I guess you just have an imposing stature to someone like me, even if I wasn’t this small.” Lucy frowned.

Erza smirked, she expected Lucy to say as much. “You know if you showed up just a few days later you and I would be together, not Mira.” Lucy nodded knowing the rules now. “To bad, I would have offered you a deal to.” Lucy looked at her surprised; she would have offered her the same deal? “W-why? You don’t even know me Erza.” Lucy frowned.

“I guess that much is true, but I see why Mira picked you Lucy, and I like it.” Erza grinned. “I’m jealous now, she hid that from me and I feel rather cheated.” Lucy blushed; she had no idea why Mira and Erza acted like that with her, what made her so different?

“That’s why I have a deal for you now.” Lucy looked up fearful; she knew something was up, what did Erza plan? “It’s the same as Mira’s but with fewer restrictions. I’ll still play with you and we can have all the fun you want, but I won’t brand you with a seal like Mira will. You’ll still be your own woman. How does that sound?” Erza purred rubbing her fingers down Lucy’s back.

‘S-She wants me to be hers? She’s wants me to be hers?!’ Lucy couldn’t understand what was happening; it was as if time seemed to slow after hearing her words. “W-what… what did you say…” Lucy said quietly, her face cast down unable to meet Erza’s eyes.

“You know what I said Lucy, be my one and I’ll offer everything to you and more. A place to stay, food to eat, and no restrictions. I won’t brand you; I won’t call you my slave. You’d be Lucy.” Lucy stood there quietly unmoving as she let Erza’s words sink in.

“I can offer you everything Mira did, all you need to do is accept my offer and I won’t even be rough to you anymore. Just accept and be mine Lucy.” Erza purred as she stroked Lucy’s back. Lucy remained quiet as she looked down.

“…”

Erza blinked looking back to Lucy; she hadn’t caught what she said. “What did you say Luc-“She was cut off shocked as Lucy looked back at Erza’s face, her expression one of pure and unbridled rage. “NOT A CHANCE!” Erza looked at Lucy slack jawed, the outcome being one she hadn’t expected in the slightest.

“T-Think about what I just said Lucy, I’m offering you more than Mira did an-“, “SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!” Lucy screamed angrily, her rage not subsiding after her outburst, only seeming to grow. “DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT! MIRA OFFERED ME EVERYTHING! SHE HELPED ME, PROTECTED ME, LOVES ME! YOUR NO MIRA, AND I’D BE DAMNED BEFORE ACCAPTING YOUR OFFER AND TURNING MY BACK ON HER, I’M HER PROPERTY! AND SHE’S MY MISTRESS!”        

Erza was speechless, she was wrong… Lucy felt tears rolling down her cheeks as she glared at Erza in anger. Silence separated the two, Erza’s eyes darkened as her mind wondered on its own, Lucy’s glaring up at her. As soon s the rage came it left however.

Lucy blushed feeling somewhat bad for just screaming at her. “L-Look… Erza, I’m flattered you see me like that but, Mira… she’s my Mira and I, I love her. I wouldn’t ever do anything like that to her.” Erza said nothing as she let Lucy continue.

“I… I was in a very bad place a week ago and, she wanted to help me even if I declined her offer. It’s one of the reasons I accepted in the first place. Because I know in the end she’ll always love me.” Lucy smiled warmly, this was the first time she openly admitted her love for her… it felt good.

“Fine…” Lucy looked up feeling a sense of dread as she heard Erza’s dark tone. “Just know this Lucy, I tried to be nice.” Lucy suddenly felt the gentle fingers from before gripping her tightly. Panic shot through her as she was lifted up before Erza’s annoyed face.

“Since that offers no longer on the table, I plan on using you till my heart’s content tonight, get ready because you are nothing but a toy for the next twelve hours.” Her voice leaked anger, she had never heard such a venomous tone, and it chilled her to the bone.

Erza dropped Lucy uncaringly before kneeling up, her hands hooking around the waist of her panties. “I know you can’t feel pain, and you don’t seem to need much air ether. Those two elements where crucial to know; considering where you’ll be for the rest of the night.”

Lucy watched in fear as Erza tossed her black thong to the side, her naked crotch hanging over her. ‘I-Is s-she going to shove me inside her for the night?! The thought wasn’t too bad but Erza looked vexed and scorned, she doubted it would be as pleasant as when she was in her before.

“You should thank me now Lucy, I cleaned up before putting you in your place, aren’t I nice?” Erza said monotony without caring as she turned around. Lucy watched in shock and somewhat pleasure as Erza’s ass came into view. ‘Wow… it, it looks perfect…’ Shaking her head Lucy looked up fearful now, knowing what Erza intended to do with her.

Before she could react she was gripped much harder than before, in fact a lot harder, harder than Erza had ever held her, she felt like her bones where going to break. Lifting Lucy up slowly she pulled her cheek to the side displaying her perk asshole for Lucy to see.

“Feast your eyes on it, enjoy the view. Soon you’ll be living in it.” Erza chuckled softly before moving the now struggling Lucy closer. “No, don’t fight yet, I want you to do that when you’re inside me.” Lucy watched in fear as her head neared, the smell already registering to her as unpleasant regardless if she cleaned there or not.

“W-W-W-W-Wait E-Erza-“, “Don’t speak my name, you’re an object, you’ll call me mistress and nothing more.” Erza said harshly before shoving Lucy’s head in with one go. Lucy screamed trying to thrash but could do nothing as she was slowly and agonizingly pushed in, this time her whole body being shoved inside, feet included.

Erza moaned as soon as the action was done. Lying out on the bed she felt her fingers traveling towards her nether lips. ‘Right where she belongs; the proper place for a toy after all.’ Erza felt Lucy thrashing inside her and moaned in pleasure, her fingers digging into her greedily as her free hand came up to grope her own breast.

Lucy was in hell, literally. The heat coming from Erza’s asshole was scorching, the sweat forming around her tasted rancid and filthy. And worst of all the smell, it was horrendous! Never in her wildest imagination did she ever think anyone would use her like this, let alone a guild member.

‘I-is this… is this how people see me now… what I’ve given up…’ Lucy felt tears welling in her eyes as she cried, she couldn’t help it; this was horrible… and her new life. Erza growled angrily before clenching her ass tightly. “DON’T STOP MOVING!” She barked.

Her clenches seemingly having done the trick as Lucy moved around in discomfort. “Faster,” Erza growled before a smiled graced her lips. “I guess this is a good time to test my theory.” Erza began clenching her ass softly before kneading into Lucy.

It took a moment but the light movements slowly grew faster before the shrunken mage was thrashing wildly. “Y-Y-Yes, like that!” Erza drooled happily, the feeling of pleasure and power overwhelming her senses.

Lucy felt the walls around her pushing and pulling her body, not as hard before but… it felt kind of good? Lucy gasped before biting her lip, a new wave of tears forming. “N-N-No… not like this…” Lucy tried to fight it but the tugging of her breasts and messaging of Erza’s ass against her crotch her too much.

“C-Can’t, N-No I… I… AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Lucy screamed giving in before she started thrashing wildly against Erza. The filthy walls coating her body as sweat amongst other things coated her from head to toe.  She didn’t care, didn’t care if it got in her mouth, didn’t care if her body felt like it was boiling, didn’t care if she was giving Erza pleasure, it didn’t matter.

What mattered was her own pleasure, she wanted, no NEEDED her release! Erza screamed bucking into her hand, Lucy’s movements being too much for her. “I-I-It’s like B-Before… she’s something else… I, I can’t take it anymore!” Erza screamed as she arched her back painfully high, her hips bucking into the air as her orgasm shot out of her wildly, her excitement coating her sheets below staining them.

Erza fell back to the bed gasping for air as she tried to move but Lucy’s constant thrashing kept her in place, the pleasure was just too much. “She, she has f-full control of me… and doesn’t even know it…” Erza felt herself smile; this was why Mira wanted her, at least one of the reasons. It was just one aspect of her making her, her.

“Lucy…” Erza mumbled smiling, she was unique… Reaching for her book she opened it back up looking it over and smiling before setting it back. Lucy having stopped her movements enough for her to move on her own. “Never change Lucy…” Erza mumbled before grinning viciously, her ass clenching a bit.

 

 

“Time for round two,”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Tail guild Hall ~

 

 

Mirajane stood at the bar frowning, it was past noon and Erza hadn’t shown up yet. Whenever the door to the guild hall opened she got excited before it died as someone else entered. ‘How long will she be! I want my Lucy back!’ The door to the guild hall opened once more, Mira looking up excitedly before frowning somewhat as Levy entered.

‘Huh I wonder what’s up with her,’ Mirajane frowned seeing the bluenette in such an unruly state. She had stray strands of hair sticking out awkwardly along with dark bags under her eyes. ‘This is my fault isn’t it…?’ Mirajane frowned; she wanted her to look into her request not work herself to death.

Mirajane waved her hand signaling for Levy, thankfully she was conscious enough to nod making her way over. “H-Hey Mira, *Yawning* I… I have good news.” Levy mumbled as her head rested on the counter tiredly. Mirajane sighed reaching under the bar before pulling out a folded cloth.

Lifting her head up she pushed it under like a pillow before smiling. “So did you find anything out for me Levy?” Levy smiled happily giving a half nod, well as best she could with her head pressed into the bar. “I think I have-“ Levy started before the door to the guild hall was pushed open.

Mirajane’s eyes twitched up before her gaze followed. Erza walked in with her usual imposing stature nodding to the few people who greeted her. “Good Morning Erza, I’m glad you came in today I had a few things I wanted to talk about with you.” Mirajane smiled.

Erza nodded before looking to Levy, her brow raised. “Should I ask what happened to you?” Levy shook her head uncaring. Shrugging she went to the back before Mirajane started to follow. “Levy, come with us, I want to hear more about your news in private anyways.”

Levy yawned tiredly nodding before she followed Mirajane in. As the two walked to the lower area where they had met yesterday Erza looked at Levy curiously. “Don’t mind her now talk Erza.” Mirajane said sternly. “Where is she?” Erza smirked; she had expected Mirajane to get like this.

“Let’s just say I have her in a safe place on my person, I’ll get her in a moment but I want to make you a deal.” Mirajane growled with annoyance, she wanted her Lucy and she wanted her now! “Erza I’m warning you if this has anything to do with me giving you Lucy forget it, she’s my one!”

Levy looked at Mirajane’s passion and smiled, she hadn’t seen her so riled up like that in years. Erza frowned nodding. “Trust me when I say I’m well aware of that… will you still hear me out?” Mirajane nodded her expression unchanging.

“I want Lucy, I see why you made her your one and I have to say I am jealous, I want her bad.” Levy’s eyes widened, Lulu had made both them like that?! “Erza, what did I just sa-“Erza lifted her hand stopping her.

“I know that that’s why this is my offer. Lucy will no doubt be going on missions once she’s back to her normal height I’m sure, that is if what you said is true and you are trying to change her back.” Mirajane frowned nodding. “I didn’t lie; I’m doing what I can.” Erza nodded before continuing.

“This is my offer then. I want to protect her, when she goes on missions, whatever they may be I go with her. While she’s with me I can play with her like I did last night. You know full well what I’m offering.” Mirajane trembled a bit, shock and annoyance being the two foremost emotions she felt.

“You can’t go on missions anymore can you Mira…” Levy said quietly. Mirajane looked away not meeting anyone’s eyes. ‘She’s my Lucy, mine! I should be the one to protect her and keep her safe not her!’ but she won’t always be with me… I can trust Natsu to keep her safe but… last time she shrunk because he couldn’t watch her…

Mirajane looked back towards Erza before her eyes widened slightly in surprise as she saw a bead of sweat rolling down her temple. ‘She’s scared… ‘ Mirajane felt her lips curling into a smirk. “No deal, she’s mine.” Mirajane said sickeningly sweet surprising everyone.

“W-W-Wait! I’ll… I’ll give you Laki back to…” Erza growled, with annoyance. Mirajane tapped her chin thinking. “Nope, she’s mine and I plan on keeping her for myself and no one else, say goodbye since you won’t see her again for a while Er-“, “THEN WHAT!” Erza screamed in anger, her fists clenching.

“Fine because I’m nice,” Mirajane smirked. “Make the arrangements from our last deal null and void.” Erza blinked once, then twice before her jaw hung open. “MIRA THAT’S 9! ARE YOU INSANE?”  Mirajane grinned chesurly.

“Take it or leave it, or more leave Lucy with me.” Erza grit her teeth and flinched her fists, she knew this was karma; this had to be a cruel joke. “I’ll wipe the slate but I’m keeping Laki, Deal?” Erza extended her hand shakily. “Deal,” Mira smiled shaking her hand.

Erza frowned; she just died a little inside after making a deal with the devil. ‘So, many lost…’ Erza felt depressed having lost her free eight members gain… Mirajane cleared her through bringing Erza back to the present. “Now then, Lucy?” The reequip mage scowled nodding before she stood up.

Her armor flashed as she reequipped once more. If Levy was sleeping before she was awake now as she clenched her nose in pain. Erza stood naked in front of Mirajane as she reached behind herself. “Erza manners, you’re really to indecent around people.” Mirajane sighed seeing Levy fidgeting wildly.

“I don’t mind, and last time I checked you were worse than me when we were younger.” Erza smirked. “Younger being the past tense Erz-“Mirajane stopped as her eyes widened in shock seeing Lucy tugged out of Erza’s ass.

“WHAT THE HELL ERZA I SAID NOT TO SCAR HER!” Erza looked at Lucy’s sleeping for shrugging. “She seemed to enjoy it plus I gave you a new activity to try with her.” Mirajane blushed furiously, for the fact Erza had actually shoved her Lucy in her ass and that she wasn’t the first person to do it with her.

Setting Lucy down on the table she reequipped back into her Heart Kreuz Armor. Mirajane sighed looking Lucy over frowning, what all had they done, and did she just make Lucy’s life a bit harder with her new deal?

“Here,” Mirajane looked at a small red book in Erza’s hand. “What’s this?” Erza flipped through the pages showing her the small writing. “I experimented with her a bit and I think you’ll find what I found out intriguing.” ‘Experimented…’ Mirajane grit her teeth a bit.

Erza stepped past the two women as she made her way to the door before stopping. “You were right…” Mirajane looked back before smiling warmly. “It hurts you to mutter that didn’t it.” Erza nodded. “Like I said in the end it wouldn’t matter, Lucy’s heart is mine.” Erza sighed before a small smile graced her lips.

“Never let her go Mira, she really is special.” Mirajane and Levy’s eyes widened in surprise as the Scarlet haired mage exited the cellar. “Did… Did I really just hear that…?” Levy mumbled in shock. “You and me both.”, “W-when was the last time Erza ever complimented someone else?” Mirajane smiled looking back at Lucy. “There was no last time.”

‘Whatever you did Lucy, it really rattled her up.’ Mira picked Lucy up gently as she cradled her. “Oh wow, I know she was small but seeing Lulu in your hands like that really puts it in perspective.” Levy smiled seeing her sleeping soundly.

“Now that where alone, what did you have to tell me? Levy blinked blushing, she had forgotten all about that. “M-my bad… I uh, well I pulled an all-nighter and I think I found what you’re looking for.” Mirajane’s eyes lit up excitedly, she hadn’t expected her little bookworm to find something so soon; she’d have to be awarded for that.

“Do tell Levy,” she quickly nodded before pulling out a scroll from her back pocket and showing it to her. “I’ll need a day to test it out and another to apply it to her clothes but I think this is the right one, it was originally used to sustain food from decaying but the runes should apply the same effect. Basically it keeps whatever it’s on preserved, if Lucy grows back, whatever’s touching her will think it’s a part of her being so it should grow with her.”

Mirajane squealed happily pulling Levy into her. “What would I do without you?” Mirajane laughed happily, it sounded perfect. Levy blushed as her face was pressed into Mira’s chest, ‘No wonder Lu like's this so much; her breasts are like two fluffy pillows. ‘

Mirajane pulled away before going over how to proceed as planned; they had a lot of things to do for Lucy before she grew back.

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

Porlyusica scoffed with annoyance as she stood over a small bowl, different flasks and vials all around her as she looked through a large book with different languages in it. After testing solution after solution out she narrowed down a few things but nothing concrete yet.

Sighing she shut the book before leaving the remedies alone, she needed more information before she could make a final decision on how to help this girl.

Moving to her front door she quietly left her home, making her way towards Fairy Tail. She needed to see this girl, this Lucy before she could help her grow back to her normal height.

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNIIIIIITOOOOOOOO

 

 

Well i hope you all enjoyed and i really am looking foward to reading some reviews be it good or bad, i just miss them so much T^T

For those of you who have been reviewing for my stories i thank you and it really does give me the motivation to write more :)

 

Until next time guys, ~<3

Welcome to Reality by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 4~!!!!!

 

Yes i do know how long it's been since i've updated either of my Fairy Tail stories and i for one am appolled and will work effortlessly to correct that soon enough, so expect a fifth chapter coming soon to Welcome to Fairy Tail,

But before you get excited over that, get excited for this one so without further adoo, and i pray i still have fans xD

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Sit back

 

get cozzy,

 

and...

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Fairy Tail, Guilds Storehouse ~

 

“All right I think… that… should… do it!” Levy panted tiredly pulling her brush back as she looked down at the intricate runes written. Mirajane looked them over perplexed; she could never understand how anyone let alone her Levy could read something like that.

‘And Freed’s been doing this since he was a child,’ She shook her head in disbelief. Levy pushed her books aside before moving her hands over the rune. “Activate!” The rune glowed a bright azure before dying down.

“Nothing happened… does that mean it wasn’t the right one?” Mirajane said sadly seeing the written rune still there. Levy grinned giddily before lifting up the paper and placing it on Mirajane’s dress. “Change forms, someone smaller but keep your clothes the same.” Levy instructed her.

Nodding Mirajane activated her magic taking on the form of Levy. As she shrunk down she looked in surprise as her maroon dress changed sizes to match her. “I-It works,” Mirajane said excitedly, her joy uncontainable as she tackled Levy in a hug laughing happily.

Grinning Levy hugged her back just as happy, now tested all they had to do was apply the runes to Lucy’s clothes and when she changed back she wouldn’t have to streak. A magic circle surrounded Mirajane before she changed back in herself.

“I’ll leave the rest to you Levy, I think I should take Lucy home she probably needs more rest, I can only imagine what Erza must have done with her”  her eyes darkened. Levy nodded before yawning tiredly, dark bags under her eyes from her exhaustion.

“But do it first thing tomorrow, Lucy’s not the only one.” Mira said sternly. “N-No Mira I’m fine really, I can get this done today an-“Levy started but was cut off by a fierce glare. “I said tomorrow Levy that’s and order. Rest, you deserve a little sleep… and maybe a little alone time tonight,” Mirajane purred licking her lips.

Levy shuddered nodding, she was exhausted but she’d give anything to please her Mira. Yawning again she rubbed her eyes before rolling the scroll up she had brought to show Mira and tucking it back in her pocket.

“All right, I’m going to head back to Fairy Hills then, can you cover for me if Jet or Droy ask for me?” Mirajane nodded waving her hand to shoe her away. “Go on, I’ll take care of everything.” Nodding Levy was about to leave before she was tugged into Mirajane and pressed close against the platinum blonde.

“Oh and here’s something to think about when you’re alone in bed…” Mirajane whispered huskily before leaning down and capturing the surprised mage’s lips. Mira pulled Levy’s head closer as she pushed her into their kiss, her tongue invading the small girl’s mouth dominantly.

Levy whimpered, shivering as she felt her body held close by Mirajane, she was taunting her! After a moment Mirajane pulled away licking her lips. “There, that should give you something pleasant to dream about,” She grinned before stepping back and leaving the bluenette dazed and in a state of bliss.

“Now, home!” Mirajane pointed to the door sternly. Levy nodded staggering a bit as she walked, she always enjoyed watching her girls shaken after she kissed them, and it gave her a great sense of pride knowing she could do that with the simplest of senses.

As the cellar door shut leaving Mirajane alone she reached into her dress pocket before pulling out the still sleeping blonde. Lucy breathed slowly, her body shivering slightly as she was brought into the cold cellar air.

‘We’ll be having a chat once you awaken my little Lucy, but for now rest,’ Mirajane smiled warmly rubbing her thumb over Lucy’s chest making the shrunken girl snuggled closer to her unconsciously. Tucking Lucy back in her pocket she looked back at the sample rune Levy had written with curiosity.

‘Absolutely amazing…’ Shaking her head Mirajane folded the paper and tucked it in her other pocket, she wanted to study it to in case Levy was gone when she needed it. Leaving the dark basement Mirajane ascended the stairs as she prepared to go to work for the day, she still had a job to do after all.

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

Mirajane rested her elbows on the counter as she read through a little red book, her expressions changing every few moments as she looked deep in thought of what she was learning. She had planned on leaving work shortly to let Lucy rest at home but curiosity got the better of her as she looked at the little red book.

‘I’m writing this entry for what I might discover with Lucy, consider it a favor to her not you. ‘Mirajane looked up from the book as she scowled at Erza. Going back to the notes she kept reading quietly. ‘When I first heard about your mention of Lucy being tougher even at her unusual size I decided to test it myself. After many, many activities I can agree, she is very durable.’

Growling softly Mirajane flipped to the next page angrily, she wanted to throw the book aside with annoyance reading what Erza had done with her Lucy but knew if she found anything new it would be beneficial.

‘After testing her limits by crushing her I moved on to see how she would fair when it came to her need to breath. Results proved surprising as she didn’t seem to need to. She seemed scared at first but after 20 minutes of suffocating her she eventually got used to it and showed  a lack of fear, something I’m sadly disappointed at.’

Mirajane couldn’t help but smirk, even at 4 inches her Lucy got under Erza’s skin; she’d have to be rewarded for that later. ‘Once I found out those two key details I moved on to the more, risqué activities. Deciding to give her one final test I found a few things surprising. Along with not needing air or feeling pain she also seems to adapt to wherever I kept her. Having pushed her deep inside my… I think you already know were Mira, the heat didn’t seem to affect her in any way. But what truly troubled me was the way she screamed…’

Mirajane blinked in surprise, she was screaming for Erza? Going back to the notes she continued from where she left off. ‘It seems even with the littlest of things, a lick her, a caress there Lucy would fight me for only seconds before she turned into a completely different person. Her lust seemed to have a mind of its own and put her behind it as she writhed with everything I put her through, oblivious to what any normal person would find horrible.’

Mirajane eyes darkened, ‘It’s like when I ate her out and played with her in bed…’ she knew what Erza meant, Lucy seemed to change whenever she was used, presumably for the better but she didn’t know so much now.

‘After each orgasm I gave her she would struggle to stay awake, before she’d pass out. As much as I’d like to take credit for that, even I can’t make my girls unconscious 15 times in one night.’  The rest of the book was blank leaving Mirajane in a very violent state of mind as she growled in anger. Mirajane ripped the book in half now feeling her blood boil.

“F-F-FIFTEEN!” Snarling the takeover mage tossed the shredded notes away learning nothing new from what she read, she already knew her Lucy turned into something else when she was turned on, she already knew she rejected the basic concepts of life, she knew this because she tried everything Erza had… well almost everything. And now knowing what Erza did to her Lucy first really ticked her off.

Her anger however died down in an instant as she felt her pocket wiggle a bit. Looking down she quickly reached in and pulled out Lucy, staring at her with worry. Lucy was shivering a bit but none the less looked fine.

Giving her a quick pet she frowned upon realizing something crucial. ‘She’s dirty…’ sighing Mirajane moved to the sink before running the tap, Erza could have at least cleaned her before giving her back. It was downright rude to dirty someone else’s property and not clean it for them.

Lowering Lucy under the water curiosity got the better of her and she moved Lucy’s face under the stream. The blonde fidgeted in her sleep as she coughed violently before her eyes shot open. Shooting into an upright position she gagged as water streamed down her throat and nose but could do nothing as she was held firmly in place. After trying out ways to wake Lucy, Mirajane had discovered that water seemed to be the only method capable of waking her once she passed out.

‘W-W-WHATS, WHATS HAPPENING WHERE AM I?!’ Lucy tried to see through the torrent of water but could only see the faded image of someone holding her in place. Finally Mirajane pulled Lucy out of the running water looking her over.

The blonde was still coughing violently but Erza’s words rang true, she didn’t need to breath. ‘I suppose there were other ways to test that but this was by far the quickest.’ Lucy looked up in fear before she felt her heart flutter.

“M-M-Mira?! B-But why did, how am I…” Lucy tried to speak but felt confusion and to a lesser extent betrayal, did Mirajane just try to drown her? Smiling down at Lucy, Mirajane grabbed a dish rag from the side of the sink before she began rubbing Lucy down, wiping away any filth still clinging to her after her rinse.

“I’m glad to see you’re alright, you were unconscious when Erza gave you back to me this morning. I just thought you’d like to bathe considering were she kept you.” Lucy’s eyes widened in fear as she remembered the scarlet giantess who had tormented her.

“S-S-She’s not here r-right?” Lucy looked around fearful but sadly her vision couldn’t see past much besides Mira and the sink walls. Mirajane looked up for a moment as she saw Erza talking with Gray near the back. “Well let’s just say she’s not with you now.” She said sweetly before going back to cleaning her Lucy.

Lucy nodded quietly as she pulled her knees closer to her, fear still running through her as she tried to remember the events that had played out the night before. “H-Hey… Mistress?” Lucy said timidly looking away. “Yes Lucy?”

Biting her lower lip Lucy tried to figure out how to word this. “W-why… why were you running my face underwater like that… I, if I didn’t wake up I could have drowned…” She said on the verge of tears thinking her Mira had tried to drown her while she slept. Mirajane looked at Lucy in surprise; didn’t Erza suffocate her last night? She had to know she wasn’t in any danger.

“Lucy what are you talking about Erza said she asphyxiated you last night and you even gave in to it.” Lucy’s eyes widened in shock, that, that happened to her. “W-When I-I mean I know I went with Erza but… what did we do…” Lucy went silent as she tried to recall all that had happened but was drawing blanks.

‘Somethings not right, this isn’t the first time she’s had memory loss after she was played with. This is all linked together somehow. “Well I was hoping you could tell me in depth what had happened last night but I think you need to know more than I do.” Mirajane frowned turning the faucet off and taking Lucy back to the counter with her.

After explaining how she left her with Erza she then went over all she had read from before, how Erza crushed her, and suffocated her, along with how she forced her up her ass and how she had returned. As she finished her story Lucy was feeling lightheaded. “How is, how is it possible I don’t remember that, any of it!” Lucy asked in panic, this was serious! She remembered being given to Erza, and her home, there god awful dinner but… nothing past that.

“I don’t have an answer to that Lucy; trust me I’d like to know myself.” Mirajane frowned shaking her head. Looking at Lucy’s fearful form and sighed, she wanted to protect her Lucy but how could she protect her from her own mind playing tricks on her?

“Come here my little Lucy,” Mirajane said quietly as she cupped the blonde gently and hugged her close to her chest. “Just try to calm down and think things through, this could all be temporary we don’t know. I’m sure once you’re back to your regular size your memory lapses will be a thing of the past.”

Lucy’s breath hitched as she felt warmth flood through her from her mistress’s words. She felt better already, calm, safe, secure, happy, she felt amazing just being in Mira’s presences she didn’t know why but she knew she never wanted to leave it again.

“Ok, Mistress.” Lucy said quietly hugging Mirajane back. A sly grin quickly formed on Mira’s lips as she leaned lower and spoke in a hushed whisper, “Once your memories come back it will be for the best after all, then you’ll remember why you serve me, mind, body and soul, my little Lucy.” She purred giving Lucy’s face a quick lick.

The blonde shuddered feeling her legs twitch in excitement, she could live with that. Mirajane was going to tease Lucy further but the door to the Guild hall opened up revealing someone nobody had expected to see that morning.

Stepping in to the guild the cloaked woman walked to the counter before looking around with annoyance. “Makarov where are you, we need to talk!” She yelled angrily. Mirajane looked at the woman in surprise; she had no idea she was actually going to come to the guild herself.

“Mistress, who’s that?” Lucy whispered not wanting any attention drawn to her naked form. “Well that’s…” Mirajane started before Makarov appeared on the railings overhead. “What an unexpected visit Porlyusica is there anything I can do for you?” He asked in his own surprise.

“Where’s this Lucy girl, I can’t do anything for her if I don’t see her first.” She said with annoyance, more for the fact she had to know more about her condition to treat it then coming down here herself. Whispered immediately began all around the guild, members having known of the blonde but now hearing Porlyusica had come here to see her was shocking.

“Did something happen to Lucy? Yea I haven’t seen her for a couple weeks now that you mention it. Strange wasn’t she with you Salamander?” whisper’s grew into conversations and soon the whole guild was in and uproar about the topic.

‘Not good,’ Lucy eeped in surprise as she was tugged under the counter by Mirajane, the platinum blonde fidgeting in her pocket as she looked for something. “W-What’s wrong?” Mirajane said nothing as she looked around for something, panicked.

“M-Mistress?”” Ah ha!” Lucy jumped hearing her statement before eeping again as she was flipped upside down, her legs dangling with her ass displayed. “Hold still Lucy I need to work fast before they see you.” Mirajane instructed before she began to dress Lucy in the small clothes she had custom made for her. She had intended to have Levy rune inscribe them first but the truth of the matter was that the whole guild was about to find out about Lucy, one way or another. It was best to just get things out in the open instead of waiting for them to crash down on them.

Lucy shivered as she felt her body handled roughly by Mira; it was beginning to turn her on. “M-Mistress I-“Lucy began before a finger was shoved to her lips. “In the Guild Hall from now on, call me Mirajane that’s an order got it!” She said sternly not wanting the other’s to know about her little arrangement with Lucy just yet, not even her girls knew she was her one… well except Levy.

Tugging the elastic like clothes over Lucy’s legs she didn’t bother with her panties having never had them made to begin with. Her Lucy didn’t need them, when they were alone she wouldn’t have her shorts on to begin with.

Lucy shrieked as she was violently flipped again before her arms were rugged up and a shirt was tugged down on her roughly. “Don’t scream so loud, you’ll give someone the wrong impression” Mirajane hissed pulling the shirt to her midriff. ‘Wrong impression, you own me?!’

Grabbing the tiny belt next Mira used her nails to strap it over her waist before looking her over. “Wait somethings missing…” Mirajane blinked before reaching back in her pocket. Seconds later she pulled out a tiny red ribbon grinning. “Sorry I’ve gotten used to your hair being down,” Mirajane chuckled.

“I can understand why, I’ve gotten used to wearing nothing at all, I’m guessing a red bow wasn’t something you thought about with me between your legs,” Lucy grinned coyly. ‘She’s gotten cocky… I blame Erza for that.’

Nodding Mirajane removed her hand before looking Lucy over. “Now hold still, I’m almost finished.” Mirajane grinned as her nimble fingers worked on the red bow in her hair. “Ha, done!” Lucy felt her hair and blinked in surprise. ‘Wow I never knew Mira was so good with hair, how did she do that so fast?!’

“Finished?” Mirajane froze upon hearing a voice behind her.  As her head slowly craned up, Makarov sat over her on the counter looking at her strangely. “I uh… well I was…” “Thanks again for helping me get my bow right Mirajane; I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get it perfect at my new height.” Mira looked down as she watched Lucy humming happily as she played with her hair.

“I, err, I mean well of course my- I mean Lucy.” Mirajane giggled before lifting herself and Lucy up. ‘She’s a clever one I’ll give her that, I’ll have to reward her more once we get home,’ Mirajane gave a sigh of relief.

Setting Lucy down Makarov looked at her before looking back at Mirajane. “And I take it you’re ok with telling everyone now?” Lucy nodded, it was best her friends knew about her condition. Stepping to the side Makarov no longer blocked the view of the entire guild as their eyes zoned in on what Makarov had been talking to, their eyes widdeneing in shock upon seeing the 4 inch mage.

 

                “LUCY?!” The guild collectively shrieked.

 

“H-H-Hi guys…” Lucy laughed dryly waving back at the crowd. Instantly she was swarmed as members looked to her in worry. However before anyone would even get close enough to see her closely Mira’s hands grabbed Lucy protectively.

“Lucy had the unfortunate luck of being hit with an unknown magic on her last mission. She requested to stay with Mirajane and hidden while I was out of town at the Guild Master’s meeting but now that I’m back we’ve been working to figure out what had happened to her. I’m guessing the last thing she wanted to do was worry you all over what had happened” Makarov announced surprising most present.

The crowd once more began to uproar, hundreds upon hundreds of voices all directed towards Lucy as questions were asked, how it happened, why it happened, would she be ok, why didn’t Salamander protect you, how did she get such small clothing… that last one bothering her slightly.

Porlyusica looked at Lucy closely, so that was the girl Makarov had spoken of the night before. Making her way through the crowd she stood before Mirajane before eyeing Lucy, much to the blonde’s embarrassment.

“Interesting, I took your words literal but now seeing her like this really intrigues me.” She mumbled quietly to Makarov. Lucy looked back at the elderly woman, unsure what to do in this situation. “H-Hi… I’m Lucy, It’s nice to meet you Miss Porlyusica,” Lucy said politely but was met with a logical stare from the elderly woman.  “Lucy I’ll need you to come with me.” Porlyusica said sternly extending her hand.

Lucy blinked in surprise; she was supposed to go with someone she didn’t even know just on word? ‘Well Master Makarov trusts her, and Mirajane seems to know her to…’ “That’s fine but I’m coming with you.” Lucy looked up in surprise hearing Mirajane’s stern tone.

The elderly mage looked Mirajane up and down before tsking. ‘I hate humans, why would I want more of you at my home. Only she blondes coming with me.” ‘S-s-she hates humans, what the heck?!’ Lucy looked at the pink haired woman surprised and slightly scared.

“That wasn’t a request, I’m going with you!” Mirajane said in a sickeningly sweet tone, one many members feared above all else. “Have your dyed roots killed off the nerves in your ears? I said only the Blonde.” Lucy looked at her shocked before looking back at Mirajane’s smiling face, Mira not even batting an eyelash at her rude remark.

“Why Porlyusica I could ask you the same thing but I think your age would be called to question instead,” Mirajane said sweetly. Everyone present looked back and forth as the two woman traded insults before finally Porlyusica sighed tiredly. “Fine, you can come but not in my house, got it!”

Mirajane looked down at Lucy before nodding. “Fine,” She said harshly. She had just gotten Lucy back and she’d be damned if she let her out of her sight for that long, she might not be able to protect her on missions but in Magnolia, that was a different story entirely. Both women pushed their way past the parting crowd, nether wanting to be in one another’s presence longer then they had to be.

“Wow that was scary… I wonder who would have won if they fought, Porlyusica scares me” Happy mumbled timidly as he sat next to Natsu. “I don’t know Happy, my money’s on Mira, I bet she would have beaten that old hag,” He giggled childishly. “I wouldn’t be so sure, Porlyusica was a skilled mage in her time to you know. She was even on Master Makarov’s team.” Erza rubbed her chin in thought, even with Mirajane’s magic as it was she could still be ruthless in a fight.

“Regardless how come she didn’t tell the guild before, you told us after all?” Gray asked with annoyance, under the assumption everyone had already known. “It was Lucy’s request; she didn’t want to worry her friends with what happened to her until she found out how to fix it.” Erza half lied, she wasn’t going to mention Mira’s involvement in it.

The three looked back to the still bickering crowd; apparently even with the cat out of the bag there was still an uproar. Hopefully the next time they saw Lucy she would be back to normal that way things could go back to the way they were…

 

 

~ Forests of Magnolia ~

 

Mirajane’s eyes bore in the back of Porlyusica’s head, she knew who she was and knew she could be trusted but still… she wouldn’t let anyone take her Lucy away from now on. That night she gave her to Erza, Mirajane had found you it was almost painful…

Something made her ache when she was away from her Lucy, she didn’t quite know what but she knew then and there she’d never make the same mistake again of letting someone keep her, she was hers! Porlyusica stepped past a tree line followed by Mirajane before they both stood before her home.

As they walked up the steppes she suddenly stopped. “That’s far enough; I don’t want you in my home while I examine her.” The elderly mage spared a glance over her shoulder at the irritated mage. “Fine but just know I’m not stepping down from here, I’ll be waiting until you give Lucy back.” Mirajane said more harshly then she had first intended.

“Fine,” Extending her hand Mirajane handed the shrunken mage to her before Porlyusica entered her home, slamming the door behind her. ‘Wow, I wonder if Mira has something against her’ Lucy looked at the pink haired woman with worry, as far as she knew Mirajane was kind and sweet to… well everyone.

“You should keep your girlfriend under control, you’re lucky Makarov asked me for this favor; otherwise I wouldn’t have helped you after she disrespected my wishes.” Porlyusica said dryly to Lucy before setting the shocked blonde on the counter.

‘D-D-Did she just, she knows me and Mira are… Wait what?!’ “W-W-Why would you think Mira and I are dating?” Lucy asked embarrassedly. Porlyusica looked at her cynically before smirking, showing the first expression Lucy had seen besides her usual frowning one.

“Do I look like I was born yesterday? I can tell when someone’s in love and it’s glaringly obvious so don’t ask me such stupid questions.” Lucy was flummoxed, how could she tell, as far as she and Mira knew, nobody outside there little circle had the slightest idea they were dating… amongst other things.

“Wait, keep her under control?!” Lucy blurted having just let the rest of the elder mages sentence come to mind. “I’m 4 inches tall what I’m supposed to do?” “I don’t care just know I don’t take kindly to disrespectful children.” Lucy scowled at being called a child but said nothing else; to afraid she’d offend her and be kicked out.

Porlyusica turned back before Looking Lucy over. ‘She certainly seems alright on the outside, height aside.’ Pulling out something from her pocket Lucy looked at the object confused before she felt her blood run cold.

“Hold still I need a blood sample if I’m going to get to the root of this magic,” The elderly mage held a small needle, but to Lucy it was easily the size of her body. “I-I-Isn’t there something else you can do, I… I’m not a fan of needles…” She blushed looking away.

“Are you a fan of your new height then? A blood sample if the quickest way of finding out what magic is in a mages system, now quit your whining I need you to stand still.” She said gruffly looking Lucy over. Grabbing the tiny mages arm she tugged it out before positioning the needle above it.

Lucy clenched her eyes shut in fear; it looked like her arm was going to be skewered! ‘Ok Lucy, you can do this just take deep breaths and try to relax.’ Her calm demeanor changed however as she felt the tip of the needle being pushed against her arm.

‘O-O-OK J-JUST CALM DOWN, IY’S NOT GOING TO KILL YOU’ Lucy whimpered shivering a bit but was stopped as she felt the needle suddenly withdrawn. “Well this is unexpected…” Lucy blinked looking up in confusion. “I-Is something wrong?”

Porlyusica frowned unsure herself. “I can’t take a blood sample from you.” Lucy looked at her oddly before Porlyusica moved the needle down again. This time Lucy watched still feeling anxiety as the needle came close but to her surprise as the tip was pressed into her skin it just poked down but not through, almost like it couldn’t penetrate her?

“Even something like this can’t hurt me?” Lucy muttered in wonder catching the elderly woman’s attention. “Something like this?” “O-Oh, well when I shrunk a few things started happening to me.” Porlyusica listened intently as Lucy told her all Mira had the morning before.

Once she finished the elder mage frowned, her mind now thinking hard as she processed what was said. “I’ll need to check a few things but… I might know what happened to you already.” She said darkly worrying Lucy.

Picking her up, she moved over to the other side of her home before setting Lucy down on the counter, the window shining in over her giving Porlyusica plenty of light. “I’ll have to see what’s happening inside of you this way instead since I can’t get a blood sample. Lie down and strip.”

Lucy looked at her shocked; she had to just strip in front of her? “W-WHAT, WHY?!” Porlyusica looked at her confused before frowning. “Because how else am I going to look through you to see your magic, now streak before I tug your clothes off for you, or else I can just toss you back to your girlfriend and you can be on your way.” She said harshly, not caring for Lucy’s tone.

Lucy looked down embarrassedly before she began to take off her shirt, this felt humiliating. “I don’t understand what the big deal is, were both women,” She sighed shaking her head. ‘Yea but I don’t just display myself to others… yet’

Once she pulled off her shorts she folded them like her shirt setting them down next to her. As she lied down as instructed Porlyusica stood over her before her hands moved above her forming a circle. Suddenly a small magic circle appeared before it began to spin slowly.

“W-what’s that, I’ve never seen this kind of magic before?” The elderly mage scoffed unsurprised. “It’s my own spell I created. It allows me see the magic flowing through others beings and know what kind they have. It was originally used in combat to foreshadow others but it has a much more practical use such as this.

Lucy nodded in awe, a magic that let you know your enemy’s before they used it; you could counter anyone before they even used there first spell. The violet circle slowly rotated clockwise before it stopped and turned the other direction.

“I’ve never seen anything like this…” Porlyusica muttered more to herself then to Lucy. “W-What is it?” Looking back at Lucy she frowned unsure how to tell her. “You’re a Celestial Wizard correct?” Lucy nodded letting her continue.

“Celestial magic is inherently golden by nature, its light shines like the stars but the magic flowing through you… it’s not.” She said darkly as she looked deeper. “S-Somethings wrong with my magic?!” Lucy shrieked in fear.

“Not exactly… it’s still there and quite potent at that. I’ve never seen someone so full of magic, size aside… it almost looks painful to hold.” Lucy looked at her hand as she tried to form a magic circle but nothing appeared. ‘How do I have so much magic if I can’t even feel any?’

“Tell me do you use any other forms of magic?” Lucy shook her head; she had only learned how to use Celestial magic as a kid. She never tried to learn a second form. Porlyusica scowled hearing that, she had hoped the blonde had, but this just made things harder for her now.

“Stay there,” Porlyusica instructed before moving her hands away from Lucy, the magic above dispersing as she left. Stepping to her door she swung it open before scowling as she saw Mirajane standing directly on her doorstep with her arms crossed.

“Well?” “Get in here, we have to talk.” Mirajane’s scowl left hearing the worried tone in the elderly mages voice… something was serious. Quickly she let herself in before moving towards Lucy with a panicked look. “WHY IS SHE NAKED?!”

“None of your business!” “IT IS MY BUISINESS TO KNOW WHY MY LUCY’S NAKED INFRONT OF SOMEONE ELSE…” Mirajane froze looking away; she had just called Lucy hers. “I don’t care what you do in your free time but in here you’ll listen to me or else I’ll send you on a one way trip back to your guild! Now sit down and shut up,” Porlyusica spat, a vain throbbing on her temple at Mirajane’s attitude.

“Mira it’s fine, she just needed to see me like this to look at my magic,” Lucy blushed. Mirajane scowled but said nothing as she took a seat near Lucy. ‘W-Why… why am I yelling at her?’ Mirajane blinked, she usually wasn’t this hostile, not even to Erza.

Porlyusica moved beside them before lifting her hands back over Lucy. “Tell me what you see,” The magic circle reappeared before she moved to the side to show Mirajane. The takeover mage looked through it in surprise as she saw the inside of Lucy but much darker. Through her veins they glowed brightly as a dark purple hue streamed through her lashing out violently.

“W-W-What, What is that?” Mirajane looked at the strange glowing lights confused. “That’s her magic, it’s ignited.” Porlyusica frowned. ‘Ignited?’ Lucy looked at the two frowning mages confused, what did that even mean?

“Can you explain please?” Mirajane said softly, her gentle voice having returned. Porlyusica looked at her oddly before nodding. “Whatever’s flowing through this girl, it’s not her magic anymore. It’s tainted.” Lucy looked at her shocked and terrified.

“T-T-Then, does that mean I can’t, I can’t use magic anymore?” Lucy said feeling tears swelling up on her eyes. Porlyusica shook her head, Lucy and Mirajane’s relief evident. “Any being with magic no matter what kind can still harness it. Yours just isn’t your own anymore. It’s like this new magic was somehow pushed into your system and replaced your own… or more joined with it somehow.”

Mirajane frowned, she had never heard of anything like that before. “What does that mean Porlyusica, tell me is my Lucy going to be ok?” Porlyusica looked back and Lucy and sighed. “As far as I can tell the magic inside her now isn’t causing damage, that’s not to say it won’t later, it’s too early to know but for now she’s safe.”

Both women let out a collective sigh hearing those words. “This would be easier with a blood sample but without one it will take me awhile to fully understand what’s wrong with you.” Porlyusica moved her hands away as she moved towards her bookshelf.

“Why couldn’t you take a blood sample?” Mira asked confused. “The needle wouldn’t go in; it just kind of poked me.” Lucy shrugged. “This new magic is the most likely the cause for your new density,” Porlyusica muttered looking through a book.

“If I had to take a shot in the dark I would say whatever changes to you that have occurred are side effects of your new size. Tell me is there anything else different about you?” Lucy shook her head; she had already told her how she was crushed and drowned. “Well…” Mirajane said quietly as she looked down drawing both women’s attention.

“Yes?” Mirajane looked up biting her lower lip. “This doesn’t leave the room right?” Porlyusica blinked in surprise, her girlfriend could be in danger and she’s worried about doctor patient confidentiality? “I had planned on informing Makarov if that’s what you’re asking.” Mirajane frowned not really liking that but nodded none the less, she already knew her master knew that she liked women so it wasn’t a huge issue, but what she was about to say was still embarrassing!

Sighing Mirajane looked back up before casting her eyes towards Lucy. “Lucy’s sexually weaker.” Lucy and Porlyusica’s eyes widened. ‘W-what, did she just say…’ Lucy looked at Mira shocked. “What does that have to do with anything?” Porlyusica looked at her dryly not particularly caring about their private life.

“W-Well, whenever me and Lucy, well, you know she…she kind of passes out.” Mirajane said blushing, finding it more embarrassing to say in front of others. Lucy was crimson now, why was Mira even telling her this?!

Porlyusica just looked at her oddly. “To my knowledge that’s not a magical ailment.” Mirajane growled glaring back at her, that’s not what she meant! “No you don’t understand, what I’m saying is every time I play with Lucy, no matter what happens after her climax she just faints!” Mirajane finally blurted out making Lucy cry in embarrassment now covering herself.

“MIRA FOR GODS SAKES DON’T JUST TELL HER, ITS EMBARRASSING ENOUGH I DO THAT IN FRONT OF YOU!” Lucy screamed shaking her head. “Hey she said to tell her if something was wrong and you passing out and forgetting what happens counts to me!” Mirajane bit back.

“Wait what was that last part?” Porlyusica’s eyes widened. “What? She, well she forgets what happens every time she passes out. She’s been having memory issues since she shrunk.” Mirajane said with worry. Instantly the elderly mage was facing her book shelf as she strummed through the books with gusto.

“What’s wrong?” Lucy asked confused, Porlyusica had acted like she knew what was going on. A few moments later the she got back up from the lower shelf holding a large black book. Mirajane and Lucy watched her flipping through the pages with a panicked expression, a sense of foreboding filling them both.

Suddenly she stopped on a page before her eyes darted back and forth as she lipped what she read. Looking back up, she had a conflicted expression. “Tell me; along with your memory lapses do you have a problem resisting her?” Porlyusica pointed to Mirajane.

“Resisting Mira? Why would I try to do that,” Lucy asked confused, she loved her Mira. Mirajane looked down before her eyes widened. “S-She, she had trouble resisting Erza last night!” Lucy looked back having not heard that this morning, what all happened the night before?

Porlyusica’s eyes darkened as she set the book down in front of them. “This is worse than I could have imagined…” She said darkly before leaning the book towards Mirajane. Mirajane read down the page, her eyes slowly widening further and further, her jaw slacking as she began to shutter.

“W-W-What, What on Earthland is this magic…?” Lucy climbed over Mira’s arm as she tried to see the page, no words having been said yet. As Lucy looked at the book she felt her breath hitch as she read the marked title of the page.

“Despotism Amalgamate?” Lucy looked at the words confused… “I-Is this a spell?” Porlyusica shook her head. “It’s a type of magic, a forbidden one outlawed by the first magic council over a century ago. This magic to this day was said to be lost but…” Her eyes darted to Lucy with worry.

Lucy’s eyes suddenly widened as did Mirajane’s. “Y-You don’t mean I was hit by something like this?” “There’s no way to know for sure until I run more tests but if everything you’ve said is true then… there’s a very high possibility it is.” Porlyusica sighed, this was catastrophic. If this magic had somehow resurfaced then there was no telling what harm it could do.

Lucy looked back at the book as she began reading quietly.

 

‘Despotism Amalgamate is a forbidden branch of magic where the user imbues the target with his or her will. All magic that forces others to relinquish their humanity is classified as such and hereby outlawed and put in such a category. Most commonly referred to as Oppression Magic, this form of magic can take on many different aspects as it’s form is not solely one type unlike most magical branches.’

‘Magic of this type can take on any or every of the following depending on what type is used. A person’s will, a person’s trust, a person’s emotions, a person’s love, a person’s body, a person’s existence, a person’s size…’

Lucy stopped as she eyes that. Looking at the little number near that segment she quickly looked at the next page where it was marked. Mirajane and Porlyusica looked to just as intrigued and worried. ‘Oppression magic of the strongest from as been said to even change a person’s height. While not many records were recorded, there has been multiple telling of it happening in different countries.’

Lucy stopped reading as she felt her cheeks dripping onto the book below. Reaching up gently she started to wipe her tears away, what was going to happen to her? Mirajane looked down feeling her heartache; she never wanted her Lucy to feel like that after their deal…

Porlyusica looked at the sad couple before taking the book away as she moved to the chair away from them, letting them be alone. Mirajane gentle picked up Lucy before moving to a chair herself to sit with her. “It will be alright Lucy. If this is what happened to you, this just means we know now what’s wrong. I’m sure we’ll find a cure, no magic is permanent.” Mirajane said quietly as she stroked Lucy’s back comfortingly.

She was scared; there was no false assumption she wasn’t.  She was being forced by something and she didn’t even know what. Whimpering softly she continued to cry, she didn’t know if she could live like this the rest of her life, small, passing out and forgetting everything that happens day by day, it sounded like a fate worse than death.

“Mirajane, are you a violent person?” Porlyusica muttered keeping her eyes on the book. “Am I what? N-no I’m not violent.” Mirajane stuttered. She was one of the nicest people in her whole guild. “And yet you barked at me when I tried taking Lucy?” Mirajane scowled about to retort but stopped in her tracks.

‘Why did I yell at her earlier?’ “So I’ll ask again, are you a violent person?” Mirajane shook her head, outside of Erza that had been one of the few times she had actually showed open hostility to someone else. Sighing Porlyusica closed the book before standing back up.

“Take off your dress please.” Mirajane blinked, what did she just say? “W-Why?” Porlyusica didn’t say anything snide; she just kept a stern expression. Mirajane getting no reply frowned but stood back up before setting Lucy down on the table next to her.

Hiking her dress up, she pulled it over her head displaying her voluptuous form to them both frowning. Lifting her hands up Porlyusica activated her magic as a small magic circle appeared her expression only darkening as she looked in.

“This isn’t good…” Mirajane frowned not liking the sound of that. “What’s going on, why do you need to see my magic?” Looking to Lucy She signaled for her to take a look. Lucy walked across the counter before she could see inside the magic circle, her eyes widening.

“Take over magic is silver in nature, wild and unchained… what do you see?” Lucy looked inside Mira seeing a glowing violet outline around her shining white one. “W-What’s happening…?” Lucy said in shock not able to fathom what she was looking at. “Would someone tell me what’s going on!” Mirajane spat angrily.

Both Lucy and Porlyusica looked in surprise seeing the violet lights shine brightly as her temper rose. “Well that’s intriguing,” Moving her hands away the circle began to fade as Porlyusica moved back to the book she had set down.

“I didn’t peg you for the aggressive type Mirajane, things are starting to fall into place,” Porlyusica muttered flipping the book back to the page she left off on. Taking a deep breath Mira tried to calm down but felt her anxiety growing.

“Please just tell me what’s going on,” Lucy looked at her Mira with worry, how could her magic look like that? Porlyusica skimmed the page before finding what she wanted. “Are you two familiar with parasitic magic?” Both shook their head never having heard of such a thing.

“Parasitic magic is a type of magic that leeches off others. Usually it’s used by a caster on others to take something from them or hinder them in some way but this…” She pointed to Lucy then back to Mira. “This is something else. While I was reading I found a brief text that has me worried.” Porlyusica looked back almost sure now.

“While Oppression magic can be dangerous to whom it’s used on, it can be just as deadly to others near the affected. Certain types have been known to spread and become contagious when in contact with others.” Mirajane’s eyes widened in shock, “W-W-Wait, y-your telling m-me I’m going to, to shrink to?!” Lucy looked at her in fearful, this was her fault… she must have infected Mira.

“Don’t be ridicules of course you’re not going to shrink,” Porlyusica said with annoyance making Mirajane face fault. “THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME IT WAS CONTAGIOUS!” Sighing Porlyusica showed her the page.

“It is contagious but what it’s contagious of is unknown!” She slammed the book shut growling. “This magic to my knowledge is mostly unknown, and as it stands I don’t have any recollection of it either. All I know is its affecting both you and Lucy as shown by your magic. How yet I haven’t the faintest idea but my guess is it’s somehow related to your emotions.” Porlyusica finished before she went back to her bookshelf to put the book away.

Mirajane remained quiet, unsure what to say. “You should probably go, I need to be alone.” Mira and Lucy looked at her surprised. “W-W-Wait what about Lucy, you can’t just leave her like this an-“Porlyusica looked over her shoulder scowling.

“I’m not leaving her like that; I need time to figure out what’s wrong with her. Now that I have something to go on I can look into a cure, and I’d proffer to do that in peace without you two bothering me. I hate humans.” Mirajane glared at her but turned to grab Lucy.

“Fine, we’ll leave you to your work then.” She began to storm off grinding her teeth. As she opened the door she was about to slam it before she felt Lucy pinching her hand. Looking down angrily her expression softened seeing Lucy’s worried look.

“Thank you for doing this Porlyusica, it really means a lot to everyone, especially me.” Mirajane muttered shutting the door behind her quietly as she left. Once alone the elderly mage looked back at the door before sighing, her day just got a whole lot more complicated.

Moving back to her shelf she took out a few books before sitting down. With what she knew, she now had a direction to go in to find a way to cure that girl, and hopefully anyone else she might have infected in the process…

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Mirajane’s Home ~

 

 

Mirajane quickly shut the door behind her as she entered her home. Walking solemnly towards her couch she gently sat down before reaching between her bosom, and pulling out her shrunken friend. ‘She still looks depressed, I can’t blame her after everything but still.’

“Lucy,” Mirajane said quietly but the blonde showed no outward notice of her. “Lucy!” Mira said more sternly drawing her attention. “I expect to be answered when I speak to you the first time,” She kept a dominate tone making the blonde nod timidly.

“S-Sorry… I’m just a bit out of it right now Mistress…” Lucy mumbled looking back down. Sighing Mira pulled Lucy to her chest cupping her softly. “I know the situation looks grim, but don’t be depressed. All things considered, the situation could have been far worse.”

Lucy looked up in surprise. “How could things be worse?” Mira was about to reply but was cut off by Lucy. “I’m smaller than a person’s hand, I can’t fend for myself in the real world anymore, I black out every time I’m used, I-“Mirajane gripped Lucy tightly silencing her abruptly.

“Don’t cut me off Lucy, bad girl!” Mirajane said angrily, she had to teach her Lucy who was still in charge here. Loosening her grip she took a deep breath calming down before continuing. “Yes things might look bad as you said, but think about everything good that’s come out of this?” Lucy looked at her confused before she felt the crashing realization of her words.

“You wouldn’t have ended up with me the same way if you were normal you know. If you were your normal height I would have given you an offer, but not the one you’re currently under.” Lucy looked up at her in confusion, wasn’t there arrangement predetermined by her?

Seeing the blondes confusion evident she continued, “My original offer Lucy was this. I’d make you my girlfriend, my public one everyone would know. While we dated you and I would be doing things similar to what we do now but I wouldn’t have let you have as much slack as you do now.” Mirajane frowned feeling somewhat bad for what she had first planned for the blonde.

Lucy looked at her perplexed, how was what she had now considered slack?! “You keep me on your body 23 hours of the day Mira.” Lucy deadpanned bringing out a scowl from Mirajane. “I haven’t heard you complain yet; does it bother you that I look after my property?” Lucy looked down; she hadn’t meant it to sound like that.

“You would have been living on your own. You would have been called at my beckon whenever the mood struck me, for all intense and purposes you would have been my slave, like you are now but, I doubt I would have been as kind.” Mirajane scowled, she felt bad that she didn’t care too much for the blonde when she first met her.

“I had a gut feeling Lucy that you would be special so that’s why I made our little arrangement. But what I never thought about before was why you were.” She had just decided to make Lucy hers by any means but… that’s it.

Lucy felt a sense of despair hearing that. ‘She didn’t even like me? She just went on a feeling…’ Mirajane saw Lucy looking worse than before so she quickly lifted her to eye level. “I know that sounds horrible, and it was but that didn’t happen because of this.” She waved her hand over Lucy’s form.

“I got to know you, and take care of you. That’s the reason I changed my offer, I wanted you yes but not just for a slave. Remember what I said in our arrangement?” Lucy tried to remember but her mind was foggy at parts… another *perk* of the magic she was under.

“I told you this and it still applies, you’re my everything Lucy. My pet, my slave, my toy, and love… My love and that hasn’t changed.” Mirajane pulled Lucy closer before giving her a gentle kiss on her face making the blonde shiver as she felt her soft lips against her cheeks.

Mirajane pulled Lucy back smiling warmly, her usual gentle expression now in place. “I can say for a fact I’m happy with how things turned out, and I’d like to believe you are to. So don’t just despair over what’s happened, rejoice to on how things turned out. It’s what I’ve been doing since I met you.” Mirajane chirped happily.

Lucy nodded quietly, she was after all, happy. Lucy suddenly felt herself jerked up as Mirajane got to her feet as she made her way to the front door. “M-Mistress, where are you going?” Mirajane grinned pushing Lucy back between her breasts before opening the door.

“It’s not where I’m going its where we’re going Lucy. I think we need to brighten the mood and I know just the person who will be eager to help.” Mirajane shut the door behind her leaving a very confused Lucy between her bosom as she started walking down the cobblestone pathway leading into the city.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~Fairy Hills, Levy’s Apartment ~

 

                Knock, Knock, knock

“…”

                Knock, Knock, Knock

 

Levy’s eyes slowly drifted open as she groaned. Looking at her clock it was late into the evening, she was more exhausted then she thought to have slept so long. Yawning tiredly she rubbed her eyes until she heard a gentle rapping on her door.

‘Odd,’ getting to her feet she stepped over the now new pile of books she had been reading the night before as she made her way over to the front door. Unlocking it she yawned once more before opening the door to see who it was.

Instantly she was awake as she saw Mirajane smiling brightly as she stood there with her hands behind her back. “Good evening Levy, I hope you had a pleasant sleep.” Mirajane said sweetly. “M-M-MIRA?! W-W-What are you doing here?”

Stepping past the small mage Mira let herself in before her eyes darkened. Looking back at Levy, the small girl eeped seeing the disapproval in her eyes. “I told you to keep this place clean and it’s filthier then last time.” Levy shivered in freight, Mira’s gaze was scary!

“Hmm, maybe I should just go and not tell you what I came to do,” She sighed about to leave but instantly Levy zipped by her as she scampered around in a panic to clean up her messy apartment. Mirajane had to stifle a giggle; she loved messing with her little bookworm.

Ten minutes later Mirajane rubbed her finger against Levy’s desk inspecting for dust and grinned, she could get stuff done when she was properly motivated, the apartment was spotless now. Levy lay on her bed panting tiredly; sweat dripping down her body as she tried to catch her breath, the fear of Mira leaving her too great to ignore.

Mirajane walked over to Levy’s bed before sitting down next to the once again tired mage. “M-M-Mira… is everything ok?” Levy stuttered out as she looked up at the elder Strauss with worry. “Why wouldn’t everything be fine?” Levy was unsure herself but two visits back to back, either something was wrong or this was Lucy related.

“Then is Lulu alright?” Mira smiled, it was nice to see Levy worried for her little friend. “Well that’s what brought me here actually. After Lucy and I talked with Porlyusica she didn’t exactly have good news and Lucy was feeling a bit down. So I thought I’d bring her here so you guys could chat for a little, I’m sure talking with someone will make her feel better.” Mirajane smiled before she reached between her breasts and tugged Lucy out, the surprised blonde having heard what was said but now had a picture to place with the voices.

“O-Oh hey Levy,” Lucy waved embarrassedly as she was dropped before the large script mage. “I’ll let you two catch up,” Mirajane waved about to leave but was stopped by Levy’s voice. “W-W-Wait you’re leaving? Why’d you bring Lucy here to talk if you weren’t staying?”

Mirajane looked over her shoulder smirking. “Because I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone. I promised you a little surprise if you helped me with Lucy’s, well… surprise.” Lucy looked at them oddly, what surprise?

Levy looked back at Lucy then back to Mirajane confused. “While I’m away she’s all yours, do with her what you wish.” Mirajane snickered before directing her gaze to Lucy. “And Lucy, while I’m gone what Levy says goes, the same rules apply as they did for Erza.” She waved before making her way to the door leaving the two mages on the bed to themselves.

As the door clicked shut the room was silent, both girls timid to one another. “W-W-Well t-that was unexpected…” Levy muttered shyly looking away from Lucy. “Y-Y-Yea… tell me about it.” Lucy sighed; this day was just one of those days.

“W-Well since you’re here I guess we can talk.” Levy smiled looking back to Lucy. Returning her grin the two began to catch up, this being the first time they actually had a chance to since Lucy had abruptly shrunk.

After Lucy had gone over what had happened with Porlyusica the atmosphere changed for the worse leaving both girls quiet as they let the words hang. “S-So this is some kind of lost magic then?” Lucy nodded, the name Porlyusica called it was Oppression magic but now thinking back, the dark mage who had cast it on her called it something else.

“I’m not sure what it was, it had to be something from that branch but the name was something different entirely.” Lucy sighed shaking her head, if only her memories would come back to her! Levy suddenly froze as she wore a blank expression.

“Hey Levy, earth to Levy?” Lucy waved her arms but the bluenette had a distant stare. Immediately she got up before scampering over to a small bookshelf near her desk. Lucy looked at the scene in confusion, Levy kneeling over the now forming pile of books as she flipped over something before tossing it to the floor to find something else.

‘Mira’s not going to like this when she comes back,’ Lucy frowned having heard said mages berating of her friend. “HERE IT IS!” Levy screamed as she held up a large tome startling Lucy. Running back to her bed she hopped on excitedly as Lucy was bounced up by her display.

“H-H-HEY LEVY!” Lucy screamed trying to gather her bearing’s after her sudden ascent into the air. “O-Oh Sorry Lulu,” Levy blushed rubbing the back of her head embarrassed, she had to show her this though. Levy flipped open the book before her nimble fingers flipped from page to page in rapid succession as she searched for something.

“What’s that?” Lucy looked at the cover but saw it blank, ‘Probably one of those don’t judge a book types,’ Lucy thought dryly. “This is an encyclopedia of magic, it’s a bit out dated but something you mentioned before seems familiar to me, I remember why now.”

Levy continued flipping before she slammed her finger on a page. “RIGHT HERE LOOK!” Levy quickly flipped the book over showing Lucy the page. The blonde’s eyes widened over the title of the new section. “Category D –Banned magic’s?” Levy nodded before she pointed to the text near the bottom.

Lucy looked at the paragraph before she went pale. “S-Suppression Magic?” Lucy stuttered a bit shocked such a thing existed; did this have something to do with her? As she quietly read the text she began to understand why Levy had brought this to her attention.

‘Suppression magic is an outlawed magic once very popular amongst newly formed guilds. While the magic alone isn’t dangerous it can be easily used for malign purposes. The greatest example recorded being of the Gorgon’s Eye guild, whose members…’ Lucy felt her blood run cold.

‘W-Who’s member’s used its power to eradicate the memories of their helpless victims before selling them into slavery. The guild once found out was quickly disband by the magic council along with all of its members either locked away on accusation of being a part of the guilds plan or excommunicated and stripped of their rights to join any guilds in Fiore…’

Quickly Lucy skimmed the page not wanting to learn of its uses but what it actually did. ‘Suppression magic is one of the mind, used to render enemy’s helpless as there mind works against them. The most common example being…’ Lucy’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Blacking out and waking with Amnesia!” Levy grinned. “T-T-then, what I’m under, is it somehow both Oppression and Suppression magic?” Levy shrugged, this was all just a theory after all. “Magic can be mixed in many ways, take Ice magic; it’s a mixture of both water and climate magic.”

“Yea but those are elements, this is something much darker,” Lucy frowned, this just got more and more complicated. “We’ll have to tell Mistress when she gets back, maybe she’ll be able to-“Lucy eeped as she was suddenly picked up before Levy looked her in the eyes with a mischievous smile.

“What, don’t I get a little praise for finding this out,” She chuckled dangling Lucy back and forth. “L-Levy, d-don’t hold me like that,” Lucy blushed embarrassed, before her skirt slowly slipped off her where Levy pinched it. As predicted Lucy screamed as it slid out of the garment letting her land on the soft mattress below leaving a surprised Levy with the discarded skirt.

“Streaking in front of me? That’s pretty naughty Lulu,” Levy grinned coyly before her eyes zoned in on Lucy’s bare crotch, she wasn’t wearing anything underneath her skirt?! “LEVY THAT’S NOT WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU… know… it…” her words died as she saw the hungry gaze of her friend as she was eyes lustfully, it was the same look Mira and Erza had given her right before they-.

Suddenly she was gripped again as Levy fidgeted a bit were she sat looking Lucy over. “I-I-I’ve never noticed how… attractive you look like this Lu, w-well I mean small like this.” Levy licked her lips feeling her cheeks darken; Lucy just looked so… delicious.

“L-L-Levy?” Lucy whispered, unsure what had come over her friend all of a sudden. “Shhh, just relax Lucy… I want to play,” Levy purred before her dainty fingers moved under Lucy’s shirt giving it a swift tug up. The blonde didn’t have a chance to resist as her shirt was tugged off leaving Lucy with nothing on.

‘W-what’s… what’s happening to her?’ Lucy looked up at her brightly lit eyes, her excitement showing from the lecherous look she presented. ‘All… All three of them they…’ Lucy tried to comprehend it but she was drawing blanks.

She understood why Mirajane and even Erza acted like this with her but Shy, timid Levy?! It was at that moment she felt the crashing realization surround her. It was her; she had to be the cause of everyone acting like this. “LEVY WAIT!” Lucy screamed startling the bluenette.

“W-What is it Lulu?” Levy looked pained as she stopped touching the blonde. “T-This, this isn’t, well I mean you’re… This is the magic!” Lucy finally screamed. Levy looked at her surprised before frowning, that did make sense now that she thought it through. Silenced passed the two as different emotions played out on Levy’s features till one finally won over.

A small smile crept up Levy’s face making Lucy feel trepidation; it was the same as before. “I don’t know Lucy, I really like you. I mean I really, really like you.” Levy grinned before her fingers began moving back up and down Lucy’s naked form as she started to feel her curves and crevices once more.

“L-L-LEVY, S-stop this, this isn’t-“Lucy was silenced however as Levy placed a finger over her mouth. “Do you remember what Mira said?” Lucy looked away, she knew full well what her Mistress said but the situation had changed, she was the cause of this, them!

“She said to listen to me Lulu, and I want you to listen to me now.” Levy said eagerly. “I want to play with you, I want to feel you, and I want to use you, understand? And I don’t care if you think this is magic, it’s what I feel for you that makes me want to do this with you Lulu.” Levy blushed removing her finger before moving it lower between her legs causing the blondes breath to hitch.

As soon as her finger moved between Lucy’s legs it was over. Lucy groaned knowing what would come next as her body started to grind against her finger causing the script mage to giggle at her eagerness. ‘I, I can’t control myself… even with her.’

Lucy just stopped trying now and gave in, the pleasure already flooding into her system. Surrendering herself to her friend she let the large girl have free reign of her body, she couldn’t fight the lust building up inside, after just one touch she felt ready to scream!

Levy’s pinched each of Lucy’s feet between her thumb and index finger’s before spreading her legs open, displaying the blonde’s shaven crotch to her. “You, look beautiful Lulu…” Levy mumbled before craning her head down and inhaling sharply, a shiver following through embarrassing the blonde further.

Bringing Lucy closer Levy’s tongue lulled out before licking her lips with anticipation. Feeling the hot breath blowing against her already excited lips was driving Lucy crazy, she needed Levy now! “LEVY PLEASE!” Lucy finally screamed struggling hard in her grip.

“Please what?” Levy grinned coyly as she blew gently onto Lucy’s eager lower lips. “P-Please… this is painful…” Lucy whimpered as she clenched her eyes shut. Levy felt a sense of pride as her simple actions caused her friend so much pent-up tension.

“We’ll all you had to do was ask, Lulu” Levy whispered before her tongue dived down into Lucy causing the blonde to scream in pleasure. Levy moaned into Lucy as she tasted her excitement, her flavor, the way she screamed, it was euphoric!

Lucy tried to grind against Levy’s tongue, her need for release to great, she couldn’t control herself. Seeing her friend’s actions made the script mage grin viciously and she pulled her crotch to her lips before sucking softly on her folds.

The effect was immediate as Lucy’s wales of pleasure doubled, tears streaming down her cheeks as she felt the intoxicating pleasure coursing through her body, it was better than last time, every time it just got better and better, no matter what anyone did with her it only got stronger.

‘This is amazing; I know why Mira wanted her now… she’s perfect.’ Levy praised her friend’s tiny ministrations, her screams of ecstasy, her sweet flavor, her soft skin against her own perk lips, everything was perfect.

Within minutes Lucy reached her peak, the almost painful pleasure coursing her climax. Levy’s tongue proved too much, she wasn’t even able to hold out as long as she did with Mira’s fingers. Screaming Lucy bucked with what little movement she could as her orgasm shot through her into Levy’s waiting tongue and mouth.

The bluenette sucked on Lucy moaning in pleasure, the new flavors of her excitement turning her on ever more. Reaching between her own legs Levy began rubbing the outside of her panties underneath her white short, she needed her there now!

Pulling Lucy away her saliva connected them together making her blush before she lowered Lucy down. “It’s my turn now; I want to feel you thrash inside me like you did with my tongue…” Levy suddenly stopped seeing Lucy’s unmoving form.

Slowly the haze over her eyes faded as she looked at her friend with worry. “Crap Lulu!” Levy shook Lucy now heartbroken she had forgotten one vital detail. ‘Lu passes out after she climaxes…’ Levy slammed her fist into her bed angrily, her own lust boiling over at this point.

“DAMNIT!” Levy screamed shaking her head; it wasn’t fair she wanted to feel Lucy inside her! Her attention was drawn to her front door however as the latch clicked shut alerting her to someone’s presence.

“I made the same mistake my first time with her to,” Mirajane chuckled softly shaking her head; she was in a similar enraged state as her Levy was. “W-W-When will she wake up!” Levy almost screeched, her legs fidgeting under her.

“Well if you leave her alone about 2 to 3 hours on average.” Mira shrugged having timed it on many occasions. Levy’s face contorted to one of pure terror. “But,” Mirajane bit her lower lip grinning. “You can just wake her up yourself, that’s what I do.”

Levy looked at her then back to Lucy before giving her a gentle shake but nothing changed. “S-She’s not stirring though,” Levy whimpered. Sighing Mirajane walked towards Levy’s kitchen before grabbing a cup off her counter and filling it with tap water.

“Well of course shaking her won’t wake her she’s unconscious not asleep,” Mira scowled before setting the glass down next to Levy’s bed stand. Reaching down Mira tugged Lucy out of Levy’s hands much to her dismay before dangling her over the glass.

“You have to wake her body up before you wake her consciousness,” Mira grinned before dropping her midair letting the small mage free fall into the cup of water. Within seconds of being submerged Lucy screamed, surfacing as she thrashed in the water, unaware of her surroundings.

“W-WHAT, WHY, W-W-WATER,” Lucy tried to say a sentence but her body shook violently in the frigid water. “See she’s up now,” Mirajane smirked before reaching in and tugging the shivering blonde out. Lucy on instinct, this not being the first time having happened curled up in Mira’s hands as she tried to cling to her warmth.

“C-C-Can’t you find a-another way to do that.” Lucy whimpered hating how her Mistress woke her after their fun. “Well you were the one who told me to wake you in the first place, it’s not my fault this is the only method that works so far.” She shrugged before sitting down next to the surprised bookworm.

‘I could have just splashed water on her?’ Mira lifted Lucy closer to her face before giving her a chaste kiss making the blonde smile warmly and cuddle against her lips. “Did my little Lucy have fun with my Levy while I was out?” Lucy blushed nodding quietly; she couldn’t recall what happened but the pleasant feeling between her legs was a dead giveaway.

Levy’s lust had died down now and her mind was starting to come back to her as she remembered what had been going on before she suddenly lusted over her friend. “H-Hey Lulu, do you remember what you said about this magic?” Lucy perked up before scowling, this was nothing new to her but she didn’t have the faintest idea what Levy was talking about.

“S-Sorry Levy but I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Levy nodded frowning, this was the first time she witnessed Lucy’s memory loss. “Hey Mira I have something I need to show you.” Mirajane’s brow rose as Levy lifted a large book up from the side of the bed.

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

“A-Are you sure this is accurate?” Mirajane stuttered out clutching the book as she read over the page again and again. “Well as accurate as it can be, the books outdated by 10 years but what was written then should still be accurate now. This is all just a theory though, there’s no definitive proof we have to go off of.” Levy scowled, it was all just a hunch in the long run.

“But this could be the last thing Porlyusica needs.” Mirajane grinned, this sounded like a hybrid magic to her. “I’ll have to run over to her home later to show her, I’m positive if she can pin this down with Oppression magic we’ll be able to find out what spell was used on my Lucy.” Mirajane said happily hugging the book tightly to her chest.

“Later?” Mira looked back at a very confused Levy and Lucy. “If this is so important shouldn’t we get this to Porlyusica now?” Levy asked curiously before she saw a grin forming on the elder mages lips. “Well… I just thought you’d like your reward for Lucy’s surprise now.” Mirajane smirked.

“M-My surprise?” Lucy stuttered unsure what the two were talking about. Mira looked back at Lucy before shrugging, there was no point keeping her in the dark anymore she already had her clothes. “Well I tasked Levy with finding a way to make your clothes grow with you in case you changed back abruptly. There’s no way of knowing if you’ll grow little by little over time or all at once.” Mira shrugged before grabbing Lucy’s discarded clothes from the bed.

“She’s going to rune inscribe your clothes so when you do grow back they’ll grow with you.” She chirped happily. Lucy looked at her friend in shock; she didn’t know that was possible? “Y-Yea… but I never got a chance to do it yet though…” Levy rubbed the back of her head embarrassed.

“Well you’ll have a chance later but for now, your reward?” Mirajane purred rubbing her hand over Levy’s thigh causing the young mage to shudder from her touch. Lucy shivered feeling her legs beginning to twitch; it was happening this soon already!

Before she could react, a set of fingers wrapped around her naked frame lifting her up. Looking back Mirajane grinned mischievous. This was going to be something she would want to remember. “Hey Levy, “Mirajane lifting Lucy’s head towards her mouth smirking. “How about a kiss?”

Levy nodded, her lust beginning to boil over once more. Lucy watched with baited breath as Levy’s puckered lips came closer towards her face, her eyes closing as she leaned in to kiss her Mistress. Mirajane’s free hand moved behind Levy’s head before pulling her forward roughly, their lips crashing into one another’s as they kissed, Lucy’s small frame being sandwiched by their perk lips in the process.

Levy groaned feeling Mirajane pressing her tongue against her lips dominantly, Lucy’s small head being shoved forward into hers. Yielding to her, Levy opened her mouth as she felt Mira pushing Lucy further into their kiss, the small mages struggles only adding to her growing excitement.

Mirajane’s hunger grew, the dominate side she just couldn’t suppress in the blondes presence, it was coming out she could feel it. Biting Levy’s lower lips making the smaller girl whimper Mira pulled away clenching Lucy between her teeth.

“Shtrip” Mira grunted out as best she could as she sucked on the upper half of Lucy. Levy nodded submissively, she’d was timid for a reason, when Mira told her to do something she did it without hesitation. Mirajane eyed Levy lustfully, her perk lips, her small feminine frame, her budding breasts, she was beauty in her eyes.

Lucy coughed as she struggled in Mirajane’s mouth, she could never recall the exact details of what happens with her after she’s been used but she remembered this, or more felt a sense of Deja vu. This wasn’t the first time she was sucked on like a piece of candy.

Soon she felt Mirajane gripping her legs before she was sucked on harder and tugged roughly at the same time. Thankfully Mira’s lips gave first before her hand did as she was popped out of her mouth, fresh air greeting her as she gulped it in greedily.

“Oh Lucy,” Mirajane hummed in a sing song voice before turning her around to look towards Levy. Lucy’s froze her legs spasming now as she felt her lust grow uncontainable. Levy lay on the bed shivering with excitement, her rear sticking up on display for Mirajane exposing her most intimate of places.

“You like what you see?” Mira whispered next to Lucy’s ears. The tiny blonde nodded feeling her mind haze over, the craving she felt for Levy now overwhelming her. “Well guess what, she’s mine… just like you. I may not own her but she’s still mine not yours.” Mira continued whispering huskily, enjoying the way Lucy fidgeting in her grasp.

“It must be hard knowing your Mistress owns something other than you, well don’t feel bad Lucy. She’s just a person, you’re my only toy.” Mirajane smirked seeing Lucy freeze up in her hand. “Oh? Does it bother you knowing I view you as my plaything and nothing else? Well to bad because that’s what you are, my, toy.” Mirajane couldn’t control herself anymore as she saw Lucy panting softly in her hand; this was turning her on more than it was herself.

Leaning forward she cupped Levy’s rear making the smaller mage eep in surprise by her forcefulness. “Look at that, I bet you wish you were my size so you could grab her ass, the feeling of her soft cheeks squishing between each of your fingers, its orgasmic.” Mirajane grinned seeing Levy and Lucy reacting the same to her words.

“But at the same time I wish I was your size Lucy, that way I could do this myself,” Mirajane whispered huskily as her fingers gripped Levy’s cheek firmly as she spread her ass apart. Lucy felt her body being moved forward and knew what was happening.

The same thing happened with Erza apparently but she didn’t care. Seeing Levy’s puckered anus coming into view she felt no disgust, no need to get away, only the unnatural urge to be closer to her filthy hole. “M-M-Mira, W-Wait…” Mirajane stopped casting her gaze towards Levy.

“What?” Mirajane said rather impatiently, she didn’t like being stopped. “I-Its, w-well I mean me… I haven’t showered yet, I only came home a day ago from my mission.” Levy looked down ashamed. Mirajane felt her grin grow tenfold, this just got a lot more entertaining.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Mirajane chirped happily before her gripped suddenly tightened on Levy’s cheek. “This just means I get to test another theory,” She grinned before shoving Lucy’s head down into Levy’s crack making the bluenette shriek in surprise.

“B-B-But it, its d-dirty and Lulu-“, “Will be perfectly fine and even enjoy it,” Mira chuckled as she twisted Lucy’s body back and forth feeling no struggles from the blonde. ‘She’ll really like this,’ chuckling she heard Levy squealing and knew she got the blonde were she wanted her.

Giving her a quick thrust she felt Levy’s anus give as Lucy was shoved inside her. Lucy’s mind was screaming at her to do something but she just remained still as her body was thrust inside her friend. She felt filth and sweat all around her, along with the terrible smell, she felt humiliated but with those feelings came her lust… she liked being used like this.

Mira moved her finger between Lucy’s legs wiggling it as she rubbed her crotch. This time the blonde began to move but not trying to get free, no, trying to grind against her. “Good girl, now show Levy the pleasure you showed Erza last night.”

Mira smirked before gripping Lucy’s legs tightly and thrusting her all the way inside the screaming script mage. Levy was trying her hardest between her shrieks of pleasure but the feeling of her friend sliding deeper in her ass was driving her insane.

“M-M-Mira, s-she’s, she’s going deeper…” Mirajane slapped Levy’s ass giggling, “Well I would hope so; it only feels better the deeper she goes you know.” Tugging her rear closer Mira leaned down before her tongue lulled out.

“My turn,” She purred before leaning down to taste Levy’s quivering nether lips. Levy mewed cutely as her hands clenched the sheets below her, the ecstasy she was being given was intoxicating! With every lick Mira gave her she could feel Lucy struggling, almost as if trying to match it.

“Squeeze you ass, grip Lucy hard, make her feel trapped inside you where my toy belongs,” Mira grinned viciously before going back to her skilled cunnilingus. Levy nodded absently, she’d never disobeyed Mira, and she couldn’t stop now.

Clenching her ass she cried as she felt Lucy’s frantic kicking inside her, the shocks of pleasure shooting through her like she had never felt before. “Yes, indulge in my Lucy; enjoy my plaything like I have. You’ve earned it.” Mirajane chuckled before going back down on the shuttering girl.

Lucy tried her hardest to touch herself, to feel her release but her arms were bound to her sides by Levy’s tight anal muscles. “P-P-Please,” she whimpered quietly, the need to great to ignore. It didn’t matter where she was, she knew full well what was going on all around her but she didn’t care, she only wanted pleasure.

Grinding her hips forward she rubbed herself against Levy’s inner walls, the darkness around her blocking her vision as she tried desperately to rub her swollen labia, it was beginning to hurt! Screaming Lucy thrashed inside Levy as she rubbed against her, filth and sweat getting in her face and hair but she just didn’t care.

Mirajane pulled back in surprise as she heard Levy’s voice reach new octaves as she thrashed on the bed, what the hell was Lucy doing inside her? Grinning cheshirely Mira just continued gently lapping at her folds, not too fast to let her climax but enough to leave her helpless.

Levy was in heaven and hell and she knew it. Mira gave her one last lick before deciding she had enough, after all she couldn’t just keep teasing her like that forever… she wanted her turn. Gently her teeth surrounded Levy’s small clit before giving her a quick bite causing the bluenette’s eyes to widen as she screamed her release, her orgasm shooting from her like a torrent into Mirajane’s eager lips, ‘Delicious, almost as sweet as Lucy’s.’

Still holding Levy up Mirajane slowly lowered her back to the bed seeing Levy’s strength leave her after just one orgasm. “She’s something else isn’t she,” Levy panted as her tongue hung out, she didn’t care how obscene it looked she just felt herself in a state of bliss the likes she had never experienced before.

“S-She’s, Lulu’s still…” Levy whimpered feeling her friend’s violent thrashes still inside her. ‘Save some for me Lucy, I’m eager to,’ Mirajane licked her lips before leaning lower. “This might feel odd but just relax for me Levy alright?”

The script mage didn’t have time to inquire what she meant before she eeped in shock as she felt Mira’s tongue pressing against her anus. “W-W-WAIT MIRA!” Levy screeched feeling embarrassment. “I-It’s still dirty!” Mirajane opened an eye to look at her before closing it once more to go back to her filthy hole.

‘Like I care,’ she smiled working her tongue deeper inside Levy’s anus. It didn’t take her long before she finally felt Lucy’s foot wiggling against the tip of her tongue. Pressing her lips on all sides she began working her tongue hard feeling Lucy’s body slowly coming back to her.

‘Levy should feel honored, I haven’t done this for anyone before,’ there never was a need to before she only copied what other’s had done to her. Soon she felt Lucy’s foot come out and wrapped her lips around her ankle.

Giving her a hard tug half of Lucy came out before she repositioned her lips over her waist, her tongue working between the blondes legs driving her crazy as she began kicking against her. ‘Yes, writhe in pleasure, know only I can give you the release you want,’ Mirajane had a hazed expression knowing only she could drive Lucy to such levels of pleasure is she so chose to.

Lucy screamed shaking violently inside Levy, her arms pinned to her sides as she kicked against Mirajane’s tongue desperately trying to bring it closer to her aching labia. Thankfully she didn’t have to wait long as her orgasm built up, after everything that had happened she had hit her peak.

Letting out a final scream of pleasure she thrashed on Mira’s tongue giving her, her release as she climaxed. Mirajane moaned along with Levy as she drank in her Lucy’s essence, she had grown addicted to the taste, she didn’t even know if it was possible her to go without it day by day anymore.

Feeling the blonde go limp Mirajane tugged the rest of her out looking as her unconscious form. She was filthy; she’d need a bath later. Grinning Mirajane hiked her dress up before tugging her own panties down.

“M-Mira?” The elder Strauss cast her gaze to Levy. “Yes? ”,”W-What are you doing with Lulu, s-shouldn’t you wake her up?”  Mirajane had thought about waking her little Lucy but she deserved a rest, for now. “I’ll let her sleep; she’ll need her energy when she wakes up.” Mirajane grinned bringing Lucy towards her ass. “After all, it’s my turn next!”

Levy watched mesmerized as Mirajane pushed Lucy’s unconscious form inside her ass with ease, apparently she was well lubed from all the places she had just been. Once Mira was satisfied with her placement she pulled her panties back up before pushing her dress back in place.

Standing back up Mirajane got off Levy’s bed stretching a bit, even without her own orgasm she had worked up quite a sweat. She had intended to join in on their fun for a while but she was feeling rather lonely without her Lucy, and she wanted some private time with the tiny mage considering she might not remain tiny much longer.

“Well I have to go now Levy, I trust you can do that favor for me by the time I come back?” Levy looked up dazed with a pleasant smile. “O-Of course Mira, I’ll do everything for you, and for Lulu.” Mirajane smiled warmly before she patted her head affectionately. “Good girl.”

Mirajane waved goodbye quickly as she made her way towards the door, she wanted to talk with Porlyusica quickly; after all she had a pent up itch only her little Lucy could scratch for her…

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Well i hope you all enjoyed and i beseech you to review, i only got one review last time and while i'm over joyed to read even one it made me kind of sad, that i wasn't doing to well so please, stroke my ego i'm a petty man :P

 

I'll try to update within the next few days so i hope you all look foward to that and, Enjoy...

 

Until next time ~

Welcome to Resolution by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd welcome back one and all to chapter 5 of Welcome to Fairy Tail, i hope i didn't keep you waiting long :P

got some reviews last chapter so that made my day, less then i'd hoped for but still enough to stroke my ego ^.^

This chapter concludes what has happened with Lucy so if the last couple have seemed a little stagnent, don't worry the fun's only just begining >:)

 

So without further adoo ~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

get comfy,

 

 

sit back,

 

 

and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

 

~ Outskirts of Magnolia, Porlyusica’s home ~

 

“And you’re sure this is it?” Porlyusica asked skeptical of what she was being shown. “Well this isn’t the spell but we believe this is some kind of link to it.” Mirajane showed her the section from before. The elderly mage strummed her fingers over the book frowning.

“Nothing under this specifies a change in size though, that would mean it would still be classified differently.” Mirajane nodded eagerly, she had already figured that out herself. “What if it’s still under the Oppression branch but it’s a hybrid?”

Porlyusica thought it over for a moment, it sounded logical that something like this could be. Setting down Levy’s book the elder mage moved back to her small bookshelf as she looked for something. After a short while she finally found what she wanted as she pulled out a large tome bringing it over to the table.

Mirajane looked over the cover and saw the symbol of the Magic Council on it. “What is that?” Porlyusica flipped the pages for a moment before turning it towards her. “It’s a list of outlawed and lost magic known to Fiore. If anyone would know about lost magic or its uses the council would have the best intuition, now we just need to find what kind of spell was used on Lucy… speaking of,”

Porlyusica looked over Mirajane for a moment before scowling. “Where is she anyways?” Mirajane smiled happily shrugging. “I put her somewhere safe so I wouldn’t worry about her.” Beside her words the elder mage scowled not wanting to know just where she might be.

Both women turned to the large codex before going over pages till they found ones specific to Oppression magic. “It would most likely be under one of these, did Lucy tell you the name of the spell cast on her?” Mirajane shook her head sadly, Lucy didn’t remember much after she was shrunk.

“Then we should compile a list of all spells under the conditions and see where to go from there next.” Mirajane nodded before they both started going through the book together. Strangely enough without Lucy present (or at least within eye shot) Mira felt no aggression towards the elderly mage. They had been discussing this matter for over an hour and not once did either of them raise their voice to one another.

As they wrote the spells down there expressions grew grimmer, the list was reaching past 30 now, too many spells looked possible, it might be impossible to predict them like this. As Porlyusica flipped the page thankfully that was the last one pertaining to Oppression magic.

Lifting the list up the elder mage looked it over nodding. “We should probably get Lucy to take a look at this and see if she knows one; it’s possible her subconscious might have picked up the name before she was rendered unconscious.” Mirajane scratched the back of her head coyly before nodding.

“U-Uh s-sure, I’ll head back home and go get her.” She began to leave before Porlyusica let out a long drown out sigh. “Just fish her out of whatever crevice she’s in, I don’t have all night.” She said angrily, it was nearing midnight now.

‘Was it that obvious?’ Frowning Mira nodded before walking outside and shutting the door behind her so she couldn’t see. ‘I don’t even want to think what that woman does with that poor girl.’ Porlyusica shook her head not wanting to fathom such a thing.

A few moments later an extremely embarrassed Mirajane walked back in cupping Lucy protectively. “Do you have some water?” Porlyusica eyed her oddly before nodding and bringing out a small flask for her. Setting Lucy on the table she opened the tip before dripping a few drops on Lucy’s face jolting her away.

“W-W-What, what happened?” Lucy looked around before seeing Mirajane and Porlyusica standing over her. “Should I ask why she’s exposed?” Lucy looked at the elder mage confused before shivering as she felt the chill of the air kiss her skin. “She only has one set of clothing and its currently being… worked on” Mirajane tried to word it as best she could before cupping Lucy much to her delight, for the fact her nakedness was hidden once more, and the fact she was actually cold from the water running over her body.

Deciding not to get into that subject of discussion, Porlyusica lifted up the list of spells before showing it to Lucy. “Tell me, do any of these spells sound familiar to you, even in the slightest?” Lucy looked at her confused before looking over the paper.

‘Abstract Magic, Bargain magic, Crestful Magic, Grieves Magic,  Hounding Magic, Imitation Magic, Limit Magic, Master Magic… sounds like something Mira would use, FOCUS LUCY! Meister Magic, Persecution Magic, Reduction Magic, Regression Magic, Repression Magic, Scale…’

Lucy froze, an eerie chill running down her spine as she remembered the words spoken to her before she had shrunk. “Scale Magic, Dwindle into nothing…” Lucy muttered quietly as shivers racked her body violently. “What was that Lucy?” Mira looked at her shrunken friend confused.

“It’s, it’s that one… Scale Magic.” Lucy pointed to the list feeling fear as she recalled the events before she was rendered unconscious. Porlyusica looked to the list seeing which one she was pointing to. “Are you sure it’s this one, positive even?” Lucy nodded timidly, there was no mistaking it, or the chilling voice of the man who had used it on her… she could remember how dark it sounded.

Porlyusica opened the book back up before finding the text where the name had been. “Oh dear…” she mumbled more to herself then to those present. Looking back at Lucy she frowned unsure if she should show her the text or not. Finally deciding it would be best to get it out in the open she moved the book down for her and Mira to see.

Mirajane lifted Lucy near her breasts as they gazed down at the short passage written for the magic.

“Scale Magic”

Branch – Oppression Magic Hybrid

Date of use X676 – X681

Scale magic is a dark magic designed to render people helpless by altering their body’s physiology. Once used the affected first dwindle in size, there body’s taking on the size the user wants before blacking out. While altering the body this magic also altar’s the targets mind, changing entire thoughts or even causing lapses in memories.

As strange as it sounds however along with the change in height altered from the magic, changes to their autonomy also take effect. The body of those affected adapts to these situations no matter what the circumstances may be, making them incredibly durable. How this happens yet we’re not entirely sure, only that it can break the very laws of physics and life alike.

While altering the body both in size and mind this magic has a second effect. The effected while still under the influence of the magic give off a special pheromone. Whoever inhales it if they find the affected sexually attractive, will instantly be ensnared, and lust over the person before them. The feelings presented may vary from person to person.

While this pheromone is manly to attract others to the affected it also has a very special use. While induced the one under the influence of the magic generate copious amounts of estrogen, or testosterone depending on their gender making them more willing to comply with the wishes of other’s. With that factor added it’s been noted that those affected also felt increased amounts of pleasure the longer they were under the spells influence. It is still unknown why.

This Magic was first created by Koichi Shido, the guild master of Siren’s Call. Once mastered it was quickly taught to willing members and used as an enslavement spell to target young women before selling them into slavery. Once supplied to the target, the user could simply collect them before selling them off to be regrown later.

In X680 this magic was herby banned by the Magic Council once fully understood and as of X681 exterminated and locked away from the general populace. No incidents have been recorded since of its use.

 

“LIKE HELL IT’S BEEN EXTERMINATED!” Mirajane screamed slamming her fist on the table angrily. “Well that explains you’re anger spikes,” Mirajane looked to the elder mage confused. “It says that Lucy’s giving off a pheromone. You’re clearly affected and it’s causing your protective side to take effect” Porlyusica explained surprising her.

“H-H-How does magic even affect the chemicals inside you, I’ve never even heard of that happening before.” Lucy looked at them perplexed. “It’s extremely rare but possible. Depending how much you put into making a spell, different things can happen. It appeared this Koichi had a lot of plans before he was caught so he invested who knows how long creating this… monstrosity,” She growled.

A collective silenced passed the room, the mood arguably souring after they found out what they had been searching for to begin with. “S-So… can you help her now that you know what it is Porlyusica?” Mirajane pleaded.

“I… I’m not sure. This magic was marked as exterminated; to find a cure for something eradicated by the magic council… it’s next to impossible.” She muttered sadly. Mirajane and Lucy looked down crestfallen, they had found out what happened but now they could do nothing to fix it…

“But,” both pairs of eyes turned to Porlyusica as there breathe hitched. “I think I might know a temporary fix.” Lucy felt hope swell up inside her, temporary was better then nothing. “P-Please do whatever you have to, if you can fix my Lucy I wouldn’t even begin to tell you how grateful I’d be.” Mirajane smiled looking down warmly at her little Lucy.

“I’ll work on it tonight and come by the guild tomorrow once it’s finished, fair warning however,” Porlyusica looked back at them. “I’ve never tried making medicine like this, there might be side effects,” She said in a tone mixed with an ominous meaning.

“I don’t care, it can’t be worse than this,” Lucy said having made up her mind. Porlyusica nodded before turning back to her workstation. “You should both go home, get some rest. I’ll do the best I can.” Mirajane nodded as she carried Lucy with her.

“Thank you Miss Porlyusica,” They both said simultaneously before shutting the door behind them. “D-Do you think she’ll be able to fix me Mistress?” Mirajane smirked, she didn’t have to remind Lucy to change back to Mistress when they were alone anymore; she was a fast learner.

“If anyone can do it, it’s her. She’s the guild doctor for a reason.” Mirajane said cheerfully before bringing Lucy up and planting a gentle kiss on her face. The blonde shuddered kissing her back, she loved the feeling of her mistress’s lips, and they were so soft…

“We need to get home soon; I don’t think I can hold out much longer. I hope you’ll be ok tomorrow though.” Mira frowned. Lucy moved away from her lips confused. “Why wouldn’t I be ok?” Mirajane grinned salaciously as she looked Lucy’s naked frame up and down.

“Because this might be our last night together with you like this, and I don’t plan on letting you sleep.” Her tone was deathly serious making Lucy quiver, her feral side had a way of turning her on like no other. Lucy felt her lips twitch into a sly smile.

“As you wish Mistress, please use me however you want, I live to please,” Lucy gave a court bow making Mira surprised and stutter from her actions. “D-D-Don’t do that till we get home!” She growled, she was getting hot and bothered by her words, why did she have to be in the middle of the woods and not home!

“Are you sure you want me to stop? I was looking forward to crawling all over you, were ever you commanded me my mistress.” Lucy continued snickered before she was gripped tightly by an agitated Mirajane.

“When we get back, you’re going to be limping for the rest of the week,” She licked her lips already knowing what she wanted to do first with her. ‘I’ll be looking forward to that,’ Lucy smiled remaining quiet for the rest of the walk back; she didn’t want to make her Mistress angry for real.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Mirajane’s home ~

 

Mirajane opened her front door giggling as she slammed it behind her, she couldn’t wait any longer. As she ran up to her bedroom she began stripping her clothes as she ran, leaving a trail of discarded garments in her wake.

Once she finally got to her room she unclasped the last piece as her bra fell lose letting Lucy tumble to the floor below startled by her sudden fall. “Now that we’re back, get ready Lucy because in here, you’re not a person. Don’t forget it.” Her tone was hallowing as she gazed down at Lucy’s form with lust.

‘It’s the same one she had when I was with Levy.’ It was times like these she honestly had trouble telling if Mira meant it or was just trying to turn her on. Sadly it was working, she could feel her legs twitching under her… she didn’t understand why being turned into an object got her so hot but… she didn’t care either.

“Usually I’d play with you first before I did this but I think something special’s in order, especially considering where you’ve been all day.” Mira smirked making Lucy blush from her words. Leaning down she gripped the blonde tightly before walking to her bathroom.

Lucy looked around in surprise; this had been the first she had actually seen it before. The décor matched the rest of her home; there was nothing new there but the large rectangular tub in the corner look tantalizing. It was what hers used to look like before she was evicted, only much larger and more regal.

“D-Does this mean you’re going to let me bathe with you?” the hope was clear in Lucy’s voice making Mirajane smile warmly, she didn’t think Lucy cared if she did or not but the excitement in her eyes was proof otherwise. ‘I guess she doesn’t like how I’ve been cleaning her since she became mine, I’ll have to change that from now on.’

“Well actually I’m going to bathe myself but you’ll be joining me none the less,” She snickered confusing the blonde greatly. Moving to her large tug she turned the nozzles letting the warm water fill it up before sitting in the filling tub with Lucy still gripped firmly.

“I guess this will be something to look forward to once your back to your own size,” Mirajane sighed both excited and saddened. “I had this custom made for me with in mind I’d like to bathe with my girls. I guess you’ll be one of the first to actually enjoy it when you grow back.” Mirajane shook her head both happy at the prospect of Lucy joining her and disheartened she’d no longer be so… fun sized.

Feeling a gentle touch on her palm she lifted Lucy up smirking as she saw the blonde kissing her. “My, my, is my little Lucy happy with the prospect of bathing with her Mis- no Goddess?” Mirajane changed it snickering as she saw Lucy fidgeting more from her new title.

“You have no idea how much I am mistress… err, Goddess.” Lucy tried adapting to the new title given to Mira. “It’s been a dream of mine since I first discovered you in your magazines, even at my actual height you always were a goddess to me.” Lucy grinned no longer feeling embarrassed for admitting that, did she have reason to Mira owned her for all intense and purposes.

Mirajane smiled genuinely, she was always praised by her girls and strangers alike but hearing the total confidence behind Lucy’s voice made her heart flutter. ‘I knew you were the one as soon as I laid eyes on you.’

Feeling the water submerging her breasts Mirajane turned the faucets off before moaning contently as she sunk into the water, the stress of the day she had accumulated melting as she laid there. Lucy looked at her unsure what she was going to do as she remained in Mira’s grasp but was quickly startled as her body was tugged forward towards her breasts.

“Tonight you get the honor of being my loofa, my little Lucy. You’ll get to clean all my crevices.” Mirajane grinned before pressing her index finger against the back of Lucy’s head forcing her into her breasts.

The small mage moaned in delight as she felt her own breasts forced against Mira’s, the tingling sensation between her legs growing as she was used to clean her Goddess. Mirajane moved Lucy over each breast slowly, stroking her back and force as she wiped off her sweat with Lucy, making sure to deliberately move her slower once she got to her areolas.

Lucy kissed her rising buds with lust as she felt them stiffen under her body, it was a unique feeling she was sure to treasure, then again everything Mirajane did with her was treasured. Satisfied with her chest, Mirajane scooched up before raising her arms.

“I haven’t had a chance to try this yet but you didn’t complain where I put you last time, this is an upgrade from that,” She giggled before pressing her against her bare pit. Lucy moaned unsure why as she felt the sweat of her Goddess rubbed into her, it was like she was being marked as Mira’s… she loved it.

Mirajane made sure to scrub Lucy roughly as she cleaned her sweat off with the small mage before dunking her under water and moving to the next arm. This continued for a while before Mira decided they were clean enough before Lifting Lucy up and dropping her in the water smirking.

“Just swim there for a little bit, I want to relax, before we play” Mira mumbled tiredly as she rested her arms on the sides of the tub. Lucy groaned feeling the warmth all around her, it was heaven! This was the first time Mira had actually put her in warm water, whenever she was cleaned in the sink the water was usually cold, or when she was passed out even it was always cold but this… this was euphoria.

Lucy dunked her head under the water moaning happily, the warm water coursing through her filthy locks was amazing. ‘Crap air!’ She panicked feeling the last of her breath leaving her, she had spent a little too long under there. Lucy was about to resurface before it dawned on her.

 ‘O-Oh yea… I don’t need air anymore.’ Lucy frowned not liking the perks of the magic she was cursed to be a part of but none the less dived deeper in the bathwater. Taking a deep breath water ran down her throat making her cough a few times but within moments she was in a calmer state, her body slowly sinking as no air entered it.

‘This really is something else though,’ she couldn’t help but smile fondly, not everyone could admit they could hold their breath… well forever. As she swam lower she touched the bottom grinning, it was a unique feeling to walk underwater. With no air in her body she just sunk like a rock.

As she looked up she shivered seeing Mirajane’s bare crotch in front of her. ‘She really is a goddess to me, even when I grow back she’ll always be my goddess.’ Lucy blushed looking away before a thought occurred to her.

‘NO, ABSOLUTLY NOT! Mira will get pissed… or reward you.’ Lucy shivered unsure if she should listen to the little voice in the back of her mind egging her on. ‘You only live once…’ Grinning Lucy jumped a few times giggling, it felt like there was no gravity around her, this was kind of fun.

As she jumped getting more of a rhythm to her swimming she finally stood before Mirajane’s submerged nether lips. ‘Would this be considered payback or praising her… maybe there one in the same?’ Smirking Lucy swam forward with that in mind.

 

~_____~

 

Mirajane’s lips twitched as she lay in her tub soaking in its warmth. She had begun dozing, her exhaustion from the day surprising her, she didn’t think she had done that much, but her aching body said otherwise. Suddenly her lips twitched again as she felt something pleasant.

Stirring from her slumber she looked around confused before she gasped sharply. ‘W-What the… what was-‘“AHH!” She covered her mouth before looking down. ‘Is that…’ “Lucy?!” Mirajane screeched before she gasped once more, her back arching.

“O-Oh god,” She fell back panting as she felt her little Lucy’s movements against her nether lips. ‘W-W-what I-is she doing?!’ groaning Mirajane was going to pull her away but the feeling her small movements… it was turning her on.

Growling softly Mirajane dunked her hand underwater gripping Lucy tightly. “You’re lucky you can breathe down there because you’re finishing what you started,” her tone was venomous as she plunged Lucy’s entire upper body inside her.

Lucy didn’t have time to scream as she was thrust forward roughly into Mira, the tub water filling up inside the already cramped space. This was a new feeling to her as well, usually she had to wait a few minutes before she couldn’t breathe inside Mira, now it was instant, she was just lucky she hadn’t breathed any air in or she would have had another coughing fit like before.

Mirajane screamed in bliss as she wore a pleasant smile, since Lucy started this she could punish her, and punishment was always her favorite thing with Lucy. Gripping the blonde tightly by her ankles Mira thrust her in and out rapidly at speeds you would think were hazardous, especially to Lucy.

Said blonde was both screaming in freight and pleasure as she was shoved in and out constantly, the speed greatly increased from what she had experienced before. ‘I-I-I shouldn’t have woke her!’ Panting Mirajane continued her rapid thrusting of Lucy with one hand as she groped her chest in the other, pinching her hardened nub in the process, this felt fantastic! She should have been rougher with the blonde from the start.

Seconds turned to minutes for Mira, water splashing around her and onto the floor as she screamed in pleasure but she didn’t care, Lucy just felt too good. Finally she gave the blonde a final thrust in as she reached her peak, screaming as her orgasm rocked her frame making her shake in the tub.

Gasping Mirajane tried to catch her breath but felt herself sinking deeper in the remaining water. The pleasure she had felt was greater than last time, she didn’t even have to think about it to know that that was by far the greatest orgasm she had ever felt in her life.

As she sunk to her chin in the water her eyes slowly began to close, she was exhausted after that, it was fantastic. ‘L-Lucy… I love you so much,’ She smiled, her little Lucy was the perfect everything. Plaything, toy, lover, slave, Lucy was just perfect.

Suddenly she twitched and spasmed in the water. “L-L-LUCY S-STOP!” Lucy felt Mirajane’s climax and knew this was about the only chance she had to get back at her that night. Waiting a few minutes for the elder Strauss to stop moving she suddenly began thrashing still inside her.

The effect was instantaneous as she heard Mira screaming at her. ‘You shouldn’t give your toys so much power over you, my goddess,’ Lucy smirked snidely before feeling the direction of her body shift. Standing up from the tub Mirajane crawled out panting softly, Lucy’s movements having reduced her own to baby steps as she tried to walk straight.

“T-T-That’s it… y-your so sleeping inside my ass tonight as punishment,” Mirajane growled as she actually crawled on the floor to her bedroom, Lucy having reduced her to such a state.

 

 

~_____~

 

 

“G-G-GODDESS LET’S TALK ABOUT THIS!” Lucy screamed as she was held over a very angered Mirajane’s ass. “You know I had planned on cleaning it for you but you lost that privilege! If you try anything else I’ll drop you in the toilet next!” Mira snapped angrily, she apparently had to teach her property who was in charge again.

Lucy gulped in fear, as much as she loved Mira, swimming in her toilet didn’t exactly sound that wonderful. “Now accept your punishment, I want you to clean it! Use your tongue, I want to feel it.” Mirajane said through grit teeth.

Lucy hung her head nodding sadly. ‘You brought this on yourself after doing that to her…’ Mirajane lowered Lucy to her anus before dropping her outside it. “Crawl inside yourself.” Lucy felt humiliated but knew she would obey Mira to the dot if told to. She was her Mistress and owner after all.

Pressing her hands against the outside of her ass Lucy pushed against Mirajane’s sphincter but it didn’t budge. “Well? I’m waiting,” Mirajane said impatiently. Lucy pushed harder, her whole body pressing against her filthy hole but no matter how much she tried she couldn’t enter on her own.

“I-I’m sorry goddess… I can’t do this on my own… I’m too weak.” Lucy felt new levels of humiliation, she couldn’t even do this. Mirajane on the other hand grinned widely, she knew from the start Lucy wouldn’t be able to do it on her own, she wanted to teach her humility.

“Then ask for help.” Lucy pushed her hands against Mira’s anus bowing her head. “P-Please goddess help me, I can’t do this.” Mirajane chuckled softly moving her hand back. “Good but you can do better, beg me Lucy.”

Lucy whimpered nodding. “Please Goddess… please help me inside your ass, I, I want to be inside you!” Mirajane hummed for a moment before shaking her head. “That was pathetic Lucy, and here I thought you were a good slave who knew how to appreciate her godde-“

“PLEASE GODDES SHOVE ME INSIDE YOU; I WANT TO BE INSIDE YOUR GLORIES ASS!” Lucy screamed feeling some tears forming, that was by far the most humiliating thing she had ever done… and her legs were twitching under her in pleasure… she couldn’t help it anymore she was a toy.

Mirajane smirked having expected those words to come out eventually but so soon? ‘She’s really taken to her new role in life faster than I could have imagined… maybe I should reward her.’ Mirajane thought it over and nodded, she’d do something nice for Lucy later… but for now, she still had a punishment to work off.

“Alright slave since you begged me your goddess will answer,” Mirajane played along giggling. Moving her hand closer she felt Lucy’s small frame and lined up her finger with the blondes head. Pressing forward she bit her lower lip as she stifled a moan, she could feel Lucy’s face being pressed into her anus, it was much better knowing she was awake, was this what Erza felt when she did it?

The power she had over the blonde was orgasmic, she could do anything to her and Lucy had no control, she was helpless to her whims, and Mira drank it up. Lucy’s legs gave out under her as she felt her body dangling by her head being pressed into Mira.

‘I guess it’s still nice I can’t feel pain… this would probably feel excruciating,’ Lucy frowned at the thought. As her head gave she was first greeted with the new smell, it was less than pleasant to her. ‘Maybe if I hold my breath, I won’t need to smell anything?’

Her theory proved wrong however; sadly her body still fought for air even if there wasn’t any. Cringing at the smell she knew from this point on it would only get worse. ‘I-It’s not very pleasant if I’m not already close…’ she could feel everything, the heat, the grime being smeared into her, this was terrible.

Mirajane grinned viciously as she felt the last of Lucy enter her bowels.  Giving her ass a quick slap she giggled shaking her rear. “Do you like being in there Lucy? Knowing your right where you belong? As a piece of shit in my ass.” Lucy clenched her eyes shut, her words stinging both her pride and feelings.

‘Why…’ Lucy hated what Mira said by the truth of the matter was, it was still turning her on. ‘Why do I like being degraded?’ Rolling to her back Mira moved her fingers down to her dripping nether lips, Lucy had already started her off with her previous actions, and now she could continue.

“Just be a good little slave and wiggle for me won’t you, I like feeling you in there, it gives me a great sense of pride putting you where you belong, I can see why Levy liked this earlier to.” Lucy’s eyes widened, Levy had put her in her ass to?!

“She was so happy to have you up there, wiggling for her like that, do you remember that? What am I saying of course not, you can’t remember anything silly me.” Mirajane giggled cutely before continuing, her fingers working in and out of her slowly as she clenched and unclenched her ass.

“It was really funny knowing she tricked you in there, but I guess you didn’t know that.” ‘L-L-Levy tricked me?’ “I can’t believe you willingly went inside her because she said something bothered her, how pathetic you believed that, at least I told you I wanted you inside me. You should thank your goddess.”

Lucy felt her eyes tear up, was Mira telling the truth? And why was this still turning her on! Lucy worked her hand between her legs panting softly as tears fell from her cheeks, she couldn’t control herself, she needed the pleasure!

“Oh I feel you moving now, did something I say get you hot and bothered? What if I do this?” Mira clenched her ass hard not letting go and felt the struggled get more frantic now. “O-O-Oh, I-Is it harder for you to pleasure yourself like that? I didn’t know.” Mirajane grinned viciously thrusting her fingers now as she toyed with Lucy physically and emotionally.

“You know I-If you beg me like before I m-might let go and let you get off Lucy.” Mira couldn’t hear Lucy but she had no doubt Lucy was screaming at this point, she knew exactly how much her little toy needed her release once she got into that state, after all the magic made her a ticking time bomb.

“Please Goddess let go, I c-can’t move, please goddess please!” Lucy was thrashing as she screamed over and over, she didn’t care; her mind was already hazed with lust. Mirajane felt the frantic struggles growing and decided to be nice.

“Well I think that’s enough for now, go ahead, touch yourself, because your goddess commands you to not because you want to, I control your every action not you. Never forget that!” Lucy nodded, tears streaming from her cheeks and she screamed in bliss.

“Y-Yes goddess, you control me!” Within moments of being released Lucy’s felt her inner walls clench up as her orgasm shook through her. Screaming her release she came hard inside Mira’s ass, her admirable strength from before being nothing but a husk of its former self as she felt herself slipping into unconsciousness.

“T-T-Thank you goddess… you’re wonderful…” Lucy mumbled before her head went limp, her light breathing signaling her forced slumber. Mirajane withdrew her hand looking at her excitement coating her fingers.

“You’re really something else,” Mirajane sighed licking her fingers as she tasted herself, a grim expression following her action. “I’m going to miss this,” She sniffled feeling her eyes tear up. This had been a dream come true for her, having a shrunken girl to use and humiliate like Lucy… but by tomorrow she’d be back to normal.

Sighing she shook her head, this was for Lucy. ‘Besides,’ Mirajane felt her smile return as she looked over her shoulder at the cup of water next to her bed. “The night’s still young,” She giggled as she fished Lucy’s from her ass, she’d be paying for her actions for the rest of the night…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

 

“She should have been here already!” Mirajane stomped her foot growling angrily. “M-Mira it’s fine, I’m sure she’s still busy, she never did give us a set time remember?” Mira looked back at Lucy nodded glumly.

“Sorry, this tensions killing me!” Lucy nodded knowing exactly how she felt; she had been nervous about the prospect to. The funny thing was, she was a little scared to return to her normal height, she had spent so long shrunk it almost became second nature by now.

“Hey Mira?” Lucy mumbled out smiling warmly. “What’s up?” Mirajane looked down at her little lover before smiling herself as she saw the revering look she was being given. “Thank you for keeping your word and for everything you’ve done for me since.” Mirajane nodded, she had promised her after all, it wasn’t like she would lie to her Lucy, property aside Lucy was still her Lucy.

“I think it’s safe to say it was her pleasure, literally.” Lucy screamed lifting a leg in the air in freight as she heard the familiar voice behind her. Craning her neck she paled seeing Erza sitting at the bar with her arms crossed.

“W-W-What are you doing here?!” Erza cast her gaze to the small blonde smirking. “Sitting of course.” “THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT AND YOU KNOW IT!” Mirajane watched the shyer side of Lucy leaving her as she argued at Erza, it was kind of cute seeing her get flustered like that, it reminded her of her hot temper… and as long as she didn’t show that side to her she’d always enjoy seeing it.

“I can’t wait for us to go on our next mission; I’ve been looking forward to having some personal time with you, at your actual size of course.” Erza smiled. “Wait what…” Lucy mumbled in confusion. “Oh Lucy… there’s something I forgot to tell you,” Mira rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

 

~_____~

 

‘Just put me out of my misery,’ tears streamed from Lucy’s cheeks as she cried in a puddle of her own design on the counter. “I take it she took the news harder than expected?” Levy walked up to the counter seeing Lucy’s crying form.

“She’s going to kill me…” Lucy mumbled shaking her head. “Oh don’t be such a drama queen, Erza will protect you with her life and you know it.” Mira huffed knowing full well the redhead would remain true to her word.

“You wouldn’t say that if you ate her cooking…” Mira and Levy cast a confused gaze to Lucy unsure of what she meant but the door to the guild hall opening bringing there gaze with it.  Instantly Lucy perked up as she saw the one they had been expecting all morning enter.

“Ahh Porlyusica, I take it you have good news to come here yourself?” Makarov hopped off the end of the counter greeting her. “We won’t know if it’s good or not till we test it.” She said in a serious tone casting her gaze to Mirajane and Lucy.

“Miss Porlyusica,” Mirajane gave a quick bow greeting her as did Lucy trying her best to copy her. I worked on it all night and I believe this formula’s correct.” Porlyusica stopped before them before reaching into a pouch on her side.

As she pulled her hand back she held a small bottle with little green pills inside… a lot of them? “W-What are those?” Lucy stuttered unsure why there were so many. Sighing Porlyusica sat down saddened she would have to break the news to them.

“As I told you yesterday this is a temporary fix. My assumption was correct after I tested it. “Setting the bottle down everyone’s eyes turned to the vial of pills. “One of these should reverse the effects of any magic inside of you for a short time. “

Lucy looked at them understanding what she meant. “S-So this isn’t a cure, it’s just a sedative?” “In short. They will reverse the magic, or at least that’s what there meant to do while allowing you to access your own Magic, but that’s where it gets troublesome.” She sighed shaking her head.

“Once used you’ll be on a clock, and once it runs out you’ll shrink back to the size you are now.” Mirajane’s eyes lit up, did this mean she could help Lucy and keep her little! “How long do they last?” Porlyusica looked to Lucy unsure herself.

“That depends on you. They block the effects of the magic, but using magic will reduce its effects on you. In short, if you use your magic you’ll slowly begin to drain the pills effect until it wears off.” Lucy looked worried to hear that, what if she went on a mission and was forced to defend herself, if she just shrunk in combat that would be terrible!

Silence passed between them before Mirajane broke it. “I think it’s wonderful,” Lucy looked up at her surprised but saw a mischievous smile. “She’ll still be able to do missions like this, and as long as she keep those on her she’ll be fine if she gets in a jam, not to mention she’ll have her teammates.” Mira chirped happily.

Natsu grinned giving her a thumb’s up. “Don’t worry Luce I got your back.” Happy copied him grinning, “Aye”. Erza stepped forward next nodding. “All protect you with my life.” “I may not know you that well but you’re a member of Fairy Tail, and I’ll help to.” Gray smiled.

“You’ll have the strongest team protecting you from now on,” Mirajane smiled patting her back. “Thank you guys, thank you so much,” Lucy sniffled trying to hold back her tears, she didn’t want to get emotional again in front of everyone.

Porlyusica smiled warmly at the site, something she hadn’t done in a long time. Taking out one of the pills she broke off a piece before handing it to Lucy. “Since this is smaller than the dose you should take it might ware off faster but from what I’ve been told one of your guild members knows a way to make them shrink with you?”

Levy stepped up nodding, “I designed a rune for it, all I need to do is write it on the bottle and it will shrink with her when it wears off.” Porlyusica nodded handing it to her. “I’d do it as soon as possible, there’s no telling when this will wear off.”

Lucy picked up the large chunk of pill before taking a bite from it, her expression turning to one of disgust as she cupped her mouth trying not to spit it out. “Well what did you expect, it’s not candy.” Porlyusica scowled seeing her fight with it.

‘I-I-It’s almost as bad as Erza’s cooking!’ Lucy struggled with it for a moment before finally gulping it down. Everyone leaned in looking at her curiously. “So… when does it take effect?” Porlyusica rubbed her chin unsure herself. It was supposed to take effect instantly.

“Strange, the effects should have been notic-“She began before Lucy staggered, falling over as she cupped her head. “H-H-Hey guys I feel kind of d-dizzy…” She mumbled before she screamed loudly, her body expanding instantly as she returned to normal and falling off the counter.

Everyone looked over the bar as they saw Lucy rubbing her head in pain. “Ow, ow, ow,” Lucy groaned rubbing her bottom. ‘Wait this hurts…’ Lucy blinked in surprise. “LUCY!” A collective scream resonated from the guild as everyone cheered, she was back to normal.

Everyone talked for a while after that, Porlyusica explained the finer details she would need to know but all and all she understood, she just had to keep the pills on her at all times and be careful, apparently they were hard to make and she wouldn’t be able to make them in a pinch.

After they talked and Lucy was greeted by everyone once more happy for her returned height. The rest of the day was thankfully normal after that. Natsu had immediately wanted to go on a mission but Mirajane forbid it quite verbally.

After retiring back home with Mira she didn’t have much time to admire it at her new stature as she was dragged to *their* bedroom, Mira keeping true to her promise of making Lucy limp for days to come. All and all… life was good.

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Epilog ~

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Lucy rolled over moaning softly as she slowly began to wake. It had been a week since she had returned to normal and life couldn’t be better. Mirajane had laid out some ground rules for her new size but nothing to different from before; only that she wasn’t allowed to take a pill unless she went out. Once it wore off she was to stay home for a few days to *Play* with her Mistress, but Lucy didn’t mind.

Rolling to her side she reached out to hug Mira closer but grasped only air. Opening her eyes she frowned upon seeing their bed empty. Apparently today was a work day for Mirajane. Sighing sadly Lucy looked around unsure what to do; she had been planning on spending her day with Mira doing whatever her Mistress wanted, especially with her.

Crawling from the bed she showered before starting her day. She’d probably head to the guild hall and be with Mira anyways, she didn’t like being away from her very long. She had grown rather clingy to Mirajane, but she knew why and wasn’t surprised.

As she changed into her enchanted clothes she strapped her gear on smiling, Levy had thankfully rune’d all of her belongings for her. Her whip, her pouch, hell even each of her keys and keychain in case she shrank in the middle of a fight.

‘I hope Mistress will let me thank her personally,” Lucy licked her lips thinking of her friend but shrugged it off. ‘If I didn’t know better I’d think I was still under the effects of the magic, my lust hasn’t really died down.’ She sighed knowing the magic was gone through; her memories came back in full… all of them.

As she looked herself over in the mirror she smiled happily, she wanted to always look her cutest for Mira. Walking down the stairs she took another look over her new home sighing, she never dreamed of living in such a fancy place other than her old home, and she never wanted to go back there.

Closing the door behind her Lucy walked down the path as she thought over everything that had happened to her over the past three weeks, it seemed like a distant memory now but she knew it would eventually come back once the pill wore off. Shaking her head she smirked, she didn’t mind it would be fun to shrunk again anyways, she really liked seeing her Mistress like that… and even Erza.

The blonde looked away blushing, she hated Erza for what she said but felt closer to her because of it; she didn’t know how to explain it. “I still can’t believe she offered to make me her one… was it because of the magic?” Lucy shrugged not really knowing the answer, she was just happy she chose Mira as her owner.

As she walked she saw the familiar streets of Magnolia pass her, she had missed strolling down them as she walked home each day… home. Lucy perked up having forgotten about her old apartment. “Now that I think about it I did have some stuff there. I know Mira said she’d buy me anything I wanted but I don’t want to do that to her,” She shook her head smiling.

Choosing the new direction she began to walk to her old apartment to see if she could recover anything not already taken away by the landlady but was stopped upon hearing her name being called. “Hey Lucy!”

The blonde perked up, was that Natsu? Turning around she looked into the distance before low and behold she saw a crop of pink and blue appear in the distance. “Lucy!” Natsu screamed waving to her happily, his buddy flying overhead with something in his hands.

“Natsu, Happy?” The Dragon Slayer and Exceed screeched to a halt in front of her as they panted a bit. “Hey were you been Luce me and Happy have been searching for you everywhere!” He cried grabbing his head.

“Did you check Mira’s house? I’m kind of living there currently,” She deadpanned seeing them both facefault at that. “See I told you we should have asked Mirajane!” Happy screamed. “Hey it’s not my fault you didn’t, jeez.” Natsu huffed before blinking as he remembered why he came there in the first place.

“Oh Lucy guess what we got,” He grinned. ‘Why do I feel like this is a trap…?’ “What is it?” Happy tossed a paper to Natsu before it was shoved in her face startling her. “Take a look at this!” Lucy tugged it away scowling before looking at the sheet of paper.

“H-H-HOW DID YOU GET THAT!” Lucy screeched in fear as she looked at the paper presented to her. “Our teams ready for the big time, after what happened yesterday, I know we can do it.” Natsu grinned clenching his fist.

Lucy looked in fear at the S-Class request in front of her; it was only for S-Class wizards. No one was allowed to take them but them. “BUT I THOUGHT WE WERENT ALLOWED TO GO ON THE SECOND FLOOR!” Lucy gripped her hair screeching.

“Well I just climbed the stairs; then I took it.” Happy grinned. “You little cat burglar!” Natsu grinned tossing the sheet back to Happy. “Since this is our first S – class we just took the one with the smallest reward but still 7 million is still a lot of jewels,” He grinned cheekily.

“N-N-Natsu were not ready for this we haven’t even completed a single mission yet!” Natsu rubbed his chin for a moment confused. “Wait didn’t we do three successful ones not too long ago. “SUCCESSFUL?! WE DIDN’T GET PAID FOR ANY OF THEM BECAUSE YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING!”  She screamed angrily.

“Oh yea now that you mention it…” He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly before shrugging it off. “We’ll well be fine this time I’m sure of it,” He grinned. “You know Natsu this might be the dumbest thing you’ve ever done, if you want to make S-class you should just try following the rules,” Lucy chastised.

“Jeez we’ll never make S-class with that attitude,” He frowned at her. “You can handle this on your own; I’m not going to be a part of this, my god what if Mira found out…” Lucy paled a bit; funny it was scarier thinking about her punishment then the master’s.

“Aww come on, there’s a shiny key in it for you!” Happy grinned flying up to show her the icon. “Wait let me see that,” Lucy grabbed the paper back reading it over. ‘A Celestial Key! Well… I suppose it might not hurt if I went there with them…’ Lucy felt a chill run down her spine before shaking her head.

“No, no, no, no, no! I won’t be a part of this! I will not-“Lucy began before dropping the request sheet. “Hey Luce you alright? “I… I don’t” Lucy felt dizzy for a moment before she screamed as her whole world shifted. Blinking her eyes a few times she gazed up in shock as she saw a colossal Natsu and Happy looking at her tiny form just as confused.

“CRAP!” Lucy screamed angrily, the pill had worn off. “Jeez, of all the times it had to wear off its when I’m not with Mira. Hey Natsu would you mind taking me back to the guild Mira said she… wanted… me… why are you looking at me like that?” Lucy felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she saw Natsu and happy grinning.

“Sorry Luce but you just won’t listen to reason he laughed before reaching down and picking her up. Breaking into a spring he ran with happy down a different direction. “HEY WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME NATSU!” “To Hargeon, that’s where the boat is to Galuna Island,” He laughed.

 

 

“WAIT, I SAID I WOULDN’T BE A PART OF THIS!” Lucy screamed in vain as she was pulled along for the ride.

 

 

To be Continued ~

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

Well i hope you all enjoyed to that magical break down, i'm sure you can see the fun Lucy might have with that magic acting up on her >:)

 

Like always please review for me, i thrive on them xD

 

Oh and as some of you might recall in my last stories, The Fairies of Fairy Tail, i usually added someone else in the story and tried to see if anyone could name or spot them, well i did it for this one to :P

Try and spot what i put into the story, I dare you ~

 

Until Next time guys ~

Welcome to Galuna Island by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 6 OF WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!!!!!

 

I am so happy to be updating for you all :D

 

Now that you understand the magic behind this story, it's time we move on to the interactions >:)

 

I hope you all enjoy <3

 

 

Now without further adoo,

 

 

turn off the lights,

 

 

sit back,

 

 

Get cozy,

 

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

~ Prolog ~

 

 Mirajane hummed happily as she cleaned off the counter at the guild's bar. Things had gone back to normal once Lucy had returned to her original size. Even with the prospect of Lucy shrinking once more, she still enjoyed playing with her Lucy at her full height, not that she wouldn’t be overjoyed to have her tiny Lucy once more but, for now she was content.

Mirajane tapped her chin in thought, now that she thought about it when would her Lucy shrink? ‘Porlyusica said if she used her Magic It would speed up the process but she’s hasn’t applied for any jobs yet, so if she just wait’s is there a specific time it will take?’

Sighing Mira wiped off the last of the counter before going up the stairs to the second floor. ‘I want my Lucy small again but if she goes on missions she’ll have to take her medicine, and if that happens if she doesn’t use any magic then it could be weeks before she shrinks again.’

That troubled her greatly; her legs where already twitching at the prospect of Lucy small once more, she couldn’t wait for it! As she moved to the landing she scowled upon seeing Laxus leaning back in a chair with his feet propped up on one of the tables there, apparently he was still around from the day before.

“Laxus get your feet off the table I’m trying to clean.” The Lightning mage opened an eye to see her before smirking and going back to his nap. Mirajane growled in annoyance before turning to clean the table behind her instead.  As she moved towards it however she froze as she looked at the request board in front of her.

The S-Class request board was few with quests but what caught her eyes was one of the sheets having been torn off, someone took an S-Class mission! Instantly Mirajane ran down the stairs in a panic. “Master, one of the S-Class quests is missing!”

Makarov took a sip from his cup before spitting it out in shock. “What!” Panic spread quickly across the guild hall as people wondered who was suicidal enough to take one of those. “Anyone know who took off with it?” Macao asked with worry.

“Well it was either someone really strong or really stupid,” Levi frowned shaking her head. “I know,” All eyes were cast upwards as they looked at Laxus who sat there grinning. “A little blue cat flew up here and ripped it off the board.”

Mirajane’s eyes widened, “It was happy!”  If Happy took the request then that means he and Natsu were going on it. The chatter flared back up as the guild went into an uproar. Mirajane grit her teeth before storming back up the staircase. “LAXUS! If you knew, why didn’t you stop them?” Laxus smirked closing his eyes as he lay back again.

“Oh lighten up, all I saw was a blue cat flying off with a piece of paper in its mouth trying to act all sneaky, I had no idea it was happy. Besides Natsu’s not cleared for S-Class, I never dreamed he’d break the rules.”

Mirajane’s glared at him with such hatred she hadn’t felt in years, ‘There’s only one blue cat in the guild don’t give me that.’  Laxus chuckled seeing her enraged expression, “You haven’t given me that look in a while.”

Makarov sighed shaking his head, they had just gotten over one incident and now another emerged. “This isn’t good, well what job was it.” He crossed his arms looking back at them. “For lifting the curse on Galuna Island,” Mirajane said darkly.

“WHAT!” Makarov screeched in panic, that was a death sentence! If the guild wasn’t frenzied before, her words just fanned the flames now. “Laxus go and fetch them at once!” Makarov screamed in anger but was brushed off by Laxus who only grinned.

“Yea right, I got better things to do gramps. And besides everybody in Fairy Tail’s supposed to be able to take care of themselves, right?” Mirajane looked away as her expression darkened. ‘Natsu must have taken this quest after his fight with Erza yesterday but why this one?’

Her breath hitched as she went over the words on the flyer in her mind. ‘Reward 7,000,000 jewels and… and a golden Celestial Gate Key… No, Natsu couldn’t have taken the quest for her she was…’ Mirajane broke into a sprint leaving a few members confused as she bolted out of the guild hall in a panic.

‘No, no, no! She wouldn’t have done it, she knows after what I told her happened that these are dangerous!’ As Mirajane ran up to her house she checked the door before feeling her heart drop, it was unlocked. She had locked it before she left so only Lucy could have opened it from the inside.

“LUCY!” Mirajane screamed running through her home, “LUCY!” She received no response however. Tears began to form both in anger and sadness, Lucy was with Natsu… and they were headed to Galuna Island…

 

 

 

~ Hargeon ~

 

 

“NATSU WILL YOU LET ME GO ALREADY!” Lucy screamed struggling in vain as she was bound and tied to a string hanging at his hip. “That depends are you going to try and run again?” “YES!” Natsu grinned shaking his head, “Then no of course, besides we’re doing this for you, you said you needed rent money anyways.

‘Yea two weeks ago!’ “Natsu please you’ve got to let me go, if Mira finds out that I’m doing this she’ll kill me!” Natsu and Happy looked at her confused. “I would think you’d be more scared of Erza,” Happy shivered.“E-E-Erza!” Lucy went rigid, she had forgotten about that scarlet haired monster!

“PLEASE LET ME GO I DON’T WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE WITH HER EITHER!” Lucy cried struggling with new vigor. “Oh relax, besides if we do this then we won’t get in any trouble at all, and we’ll be S-Class!” He flashed her a thumbs up.

“If we come back alive…” Lucy cried in vain…

 

 

 

~_____~

 

 

Lucy rubbed her arms in discomfort; apparently she could still feel whatever afflicted her when she grew back. Being tied up for so long the ropes had dug into her arms painfully. After hours of arguing she had finally struck a deal with Natsu, if they couldn’t find a boat to Galuna, then they’d just head back. Along with that they also had to let her go.

He was against it off the bat considering he wanted to swim there but Happy had won him over. “Seriously guys next time you kidnap me at least let me grow back to my actual height, it's demeaning when you carry me like that,” she crossed her arms in annoyance.

“Will do,” He cheered running down the stone pathway leading to the harbor. ‘He said that with a straight face, will this become a common occurrence from now on…’ Hanging her head in defeat she sighed before following after him, and prayed there were no sailors around who would be stupid enough to go to this island.

‘It’s a cursed island for crying out loud there can’t be a long line of people willing to take us.’ As they neared a dock they saw a couple people kneeling beside a boat as one of them tied it off. “I guess that’s as good a first try as any.” Nodding Happy flew alongside her as they went over to them.

“Excuse me, me and my friends were wondering if we could charter a boat to Galuna Island.” Lucy said cheerfully. One of the men gave her a look like she had grown a second head. “Galuna Island, no way not for a million jewel.”

The other guy nodded frowning at them. “Around here its bad luck to even mention that name.” Lucy nodded waving goodbye to them. As she turned a smirk graced her lips, it was like she thought. No sailor in their right mind would want to go there.

“Well I guess we’ll have to keep looking,” Happy sighed flying forward towards Natsu. As the three continued from one end of the harbor to the other it was the same everywhere they went. Lucy felt her mood brightening by the second, they wouldn’t have to stay here much longer than she could go back to her Mira and explain everything, she must have been worried sick.

As they moved to one of the last boats Natsu and Happy where slouching as they hung their heads. “A deals a deal guys, if the last sailors here say no we go back and you tell them that you kidnapped me!” Lucy said triumphantly. “HEY it’s not over yet there’s still people who can take us!” Natsu growled angrily storming over to the next guy.

Lucy smirked shaking her head, the curse was very well known around here, she didn’t have a doubt in her mind no one would. “Excuse me but could we charter your boat to Galuna Island?” An older gentleman looked up at the three surprised.

“Don’t know why you’d want to go there but no sailor worth his salt gonna take you to Galuna. Not even Pirates will go near that place.” Lucy’s eyes widened in surprise, so even pirates didn’t want to sail towards that cursed place, and Natsu wants to do an S-Class mission there!

“I found you,” Someone said in a singsong voice. Lucy shrieked jumping out of her skin as someone grabbed her shoulder. Lucy quickly turned around in fright before it turned to shock. “It’s Gray!” Natsu pointed an accusing finger at him growling. “What are you doing here?!”

“Gramps found out about your hair brained scheme and sent me to bring you back.” He deadpanned shocking Natsu. “What, why where not in danger yet!” Lucy sweat dropped at the yet part. “If you come back now you might avoid being kicked out of the guild, maybe.” Gray smirked.

“Kicked out!” Lucy cupped her cheeks in fear that would be a nightmare! “I don’t care, I’m going on this S-Class quest,” Natsu growled clenching his fists. “Natsu I don’t want to be kicked out!” Lucy cried but was paid no mind by the enraged Dragon slayer.

“Man your way out of your league here just come home! When Erza finds out about this she’s going to be so angry.” Everyone paled at the thought. ‘I like living though…’ Happy cried flying behind Gray as he cowered in fear.

“Please gray you got to save me, I told them this was a bad idea but they forced me to come along.”, “YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!” Lucy screamed clenching her fist as she glared daggers at the blue cat.

Lucy watched with worry as there fighting escalated, both Gray and Natsu having activated there magic towards one another. ‘Oh no they’re going to destroy Hargeon… again.’ “Magic?” Lucy blinked looking behind her at the Sailor who eyed them all in surprise.

“Excuse me but are you wizards?” Lucy looked at him confused before nodding. “Have you come to lift the curse on the Island?” Lucy was about to tell him no it was a big misunderstanding but was beaten to it as Natsu grinned telling him they’d be the ones to do it.

The boatman looked around before pointing to his small vessel. “Get in.” “What?!” Lucy shrieked, they found someone who would take them! “Uhgg” Lucy blinked looking behind her before screaming in fright as Natsu lifted Gray over his shoulder.

“There we go; we’re ready when you are sir.” Natsu grinned happily. “A-Are you sure we should bring him with us?” Lucy stuttered with worry. She was all for Gray taking them back to Fairy Tail but if they brought him on the boat there was no going back.“Well we can’t let him go back and tell the guild, because the next person they’ll send is

Erza!” Lucy paled before appearing on the boat faster than Natsu and Happy could even see. “L-L-Lets go then, we d-don’t want to spend too much time here.” Shiver’s wrecked her body at the thought of the scarlet wizard.

Nodding Natsu got on board with Happy before they headed out towards Galuna Island, the unknown curse still waning over them as they wondered what they would encounter.

 

 

 

 

~ Fairy Tail ~

 

 

 

Mirajane paced back and forth grinding her teeth, everyone present keeping a good distance from the venomous mage as she fidgeted and twitched; she was pissed. ‘Lucy so help me god if you willingly went with Natsu your punishment will be excruciating!’

“M-M-Mira?” Mirajane turned angrily as she glared daggers at who interrupted her train of thought. Levy shivered as she was stared down by the older mage. “What is it…?” Gulping slightly Levy pulled out a small scroll extending her hand shakily.

“I-I-I t-thought you’d want to have a way to find Lulu in case something like this, w-well I don’t mean like THIS but if she vanished I mean.” Mirajane’s anger died off for a moment as she looked down at the small scroll.

“What is it?” Her curiosity started surfacing as the anger she felt before started to bleed away slowly. Taking a deep breath to calm herself Levy continued, “W-Well when you had me script her clothes I added in another layer of writing, in case she ever got lost at her small size.” Levy unrolled the scroll showing a small map of Fiore.

Mirajane felt the last of her anger fade as she looked at the map in surprise, why didn’t she think of something like this before? Looking over the map she frowned upon seeing nothing out of the ordinary. “How will this help me find my Lucy?”

“W-Well when Lulu’s medicine wears off she’ll shrink and since her clothes will shrink with her it will activate the second layer of magic. I haven’t tested it yet since she hasn’t shrunk yet but when she does it should show you her location somewhere on the map.”

Levy had planned on saving this as a surprise for Mira but the circumstances changed. Mirajane looked the small map over before her eyes landed on Hargeon. Scowling she folded it back up pocketing the small parchment. “Thank you Levy, I appreciate your foresight on this, I would have never thought of it.” A small smile graced her lips making the bluenette shiver.

“I-It’s my pleasure Mira, I just hope Lulu’s ok… do, do you think she went with Natsu?” Mira could hear the fear in her tone, she was just as frightened at the thought of Lucy vanishing as she was. “I don’t want to believe she would be that stupid but, I can’t imagine Natsu forcibly taking her with him either… I guess we’ll have to hear about it ourselves when Gray gets back.”

 

Levy nodded timidly looking away; she was scared for Lucy to.

 

 

 

 

~ Galuna Island ~

 

 

 

Lucy clenched her eyes in pain before slowly opening them, the morning’s sun shining down onto her. “W-Where, where am i?”Leaning up she rubbed her forehead in pain, a massive headache threatening her consciousness.

Looking back and forth she saw palm trees and a sandy beach as far as she could see. ‘Last night, we… we were hit by that tsunami and…’ she shook her head trying to remember what had happened. Apparently she had washed up on Galuna Island thankfully.

Getting to her feet she staggered momentarily before she gained her footing and looked around. She wasn’t the only one to wash ashore thankfully. Looking to her right she saw the three shapes of her friends in worse shape than she had been apparently still sleeping. “What a mess… the boat, it’s totaled…” Looking at how it turned out they had actually been very fortunate, the boat itself was left in splinters.

“Natsu, Gray, Happy!” She called out causing them to stir from their sleep. “W-where are we?” Gray groaned shaking off some sand from his face. Natsu looked up before grinning, “Looks like we made it you guys!” He laughed happily.

“I guess we're lucky that wave washed us ashore,”, “Well I don’t know if I would call it lucky,” Gray deadpanned. Lucy looked to the boat then back at the ocean frowning. “I can’t help but wonder what happened to that guy who brought us here, right after he told us about the curse he vanished.” It didn’t make any sense to her, where could he have gone?

“Forget about that stuff lets go exploring!” Natsu screamed getting to his feet, Happy quickly joining him just as enticed at the opportunity. ‘We’ve been here thirty seconds and they already forgot about the mission…’ Sighing in defeat Lucy got to her feet before helping Gray up before they set out; they had to do something now that there boat was in ruins.

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

 Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Happy had walked until nightfall, apparently the Island was vaster than they originally had accounted for. After hours of aimless wandering it was past dusk when they finally looked upon the massive gates of the sole village of the Island.

“Well we found the village, now what?” Gray said bluntly as they looked at the imposing wall before them clearly meant to keep others away. “Check out that gate, when they say keep out they mean it.” Natsu frowned unsure what to do next.

“Hey is anyone home, we came here to help you.” Lucy called out over the gate but got no response in return. ‘We also need help ourselves…’ “Let’s bust in,” Natsu grinned clenching his fist as he stared up at the wall.

“No way! You’ve already gotten me in trouble with our guild I don’t want a small Island to hate me to!” Lucy ground her teeth angrily before hearing voices from above. “Who goes there?” Lucy looked up seeing the armed men, they were definitely afraid of something.

“We’re Wizards of Fairy Tail, we came here because of you requested help.” The armed men bickered for a moment before looking back to the four below. “Why weren’t we notified when you accepted the job?” ‘Because we aren’t really here to do it and I was kidnapped by my idiot partner,’ Lucy scowled unsure of how to really respond but was beaten to it by Gray.

“Sorry it was probably just a mix-up with the paperwork,” The guards looked at one another skeptically before calling back to them once more. “Let me see your emblems!” Lucy left her right hand up showing her the back of it while Gray lifted his shirt exposing his chest and Natsu leaned to the side to show his on his shoulder.

 

Chatter flared up on the other side before the massive gate trembled as it opened for them.

 

 

 

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

Lucy rolled on her side as she slept, or at least tried to. It was proving impossible with both Gray and Natsu snoring so loudly, she wouldn’t be able to sleep at all! Sighing she clenched her eyes shut as she thought over what they all had learned.

Somehow the village was being cursed, by who knows what and it had to do with the moonlight… but the village chief’s request though, it was impossible. ‘Destroy the moon; he’s insane if he thinks we can do that, no Wizard can… not even Erza could.’

Her thoughts moved to the redhead as she blushed crimson, why was she plaguing her mind since they arrived? ‘I still think I should hate her but, I felt close to her again…’ Lucy recalled her conversations with the redhead the days prior and even the night alone they spent together.

She was strict, strong willed, and scarier than anything she had ever seen or heard of but… she felt safe. ‘Kind of like Mistress does…’ sighing once more she rolled to her side before snuggling into her small cot, her makeshift bed wasn’t the same without Mirajane… she missed her warmth.

‘Funny I’ve grown so accustomed to being next to someone when I sleep, it’s only been a few weeks since this all happened but, I can’t imagine life without it.’ Smiling fondly she slowly felt herself-slipping into a sleep, Natsu and Gray’s loud noises slowly being drowned out by her pleasant thoughts.

 

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

“It’s so early…”

 

“Yea I’m never up at this time…”

 

 

“You two kept me up all night and I’m not complaining so stop whining and let’s go!” Lucy grinned as she headed into the jungle, a very groggy Natsu and Gray following behind her slowly. As she walked something occurred to her however.

‘I haven’t used my magic since I shrank, and even when I changed back again I still haven’t summoned a single one of my spirits.’ Pulling out her keys she felt a small smile graced her lips as she pulled out a clock shaped key.

“Open, Gate of the Clock Constellation, Horologium!” The key shined bright silver before the summoning circle took shape. Appearing in a puff of smoke a large antique clock took form as it stood before Lucy.

“The time is 7:48, Good to see you Miss Lucy.” Lucy grinned up at her spirit nodding, it had felt like an eternity since she had summoned any of her spirits, and it was a relief to know the foreign magic coursing through her didn’t tamper with any of her own.

“It’s good to see you to Horologium; sorry I haven’t summoned you recently, things have been kind of hectic ~ she says despondently.” Horologium talked through her as she sat inside his hollow framework. Natsu and Gray looked at the two oddly as Horologium talked back and forth with himself, it was kind of weird to see.

“You should walk on your own,” “He’s right, did you just summon your spirit because you’re lazy?” Lucy scowled over her shoulder; they were ruining her touching reunion.  “Look, I haven’t seen any of my spirits in weeks and being forced to come to this Island isn’t making it any better, it’s curse is really freaking me out ~ she says nervously.”

“Are you kidding me this place is awesome!” Natsu screamed, embers leaking from his mouth excitedly. “Yea I could probably freeze this curse,” Gray mumbled tiredly. “You guys are idiots ~ she retorts disparagingly.”

As they continued walking Lucy was the first to notice something felt off. Blinking a few times she felt a gentle thumping, as if something large was coming towards them, she should know having spent the better part of a month smaller than her spirit Plue.

Turning her head Horologium followed robotically as she looked to see what was there before freezing in terror at the sight before them. “Whoa, what the?!” Natsu stammered looking up at the large creature behind them.

It looked like some kind of large rodent wearing a bonnet and apron. “It’s huge!” Gray pointed to the large creature as it cackled high above them. Lucy shivered in fear as she remembered how it felt to be minuscule compared to something much larger then herself.

“W-What are you waiting for beat it up you guys! ~ she yells frantically.” The large rodent leaned up as if preparing some form of attack. Before Natsu or Lucy could do anything however Gray took point as he moved his fist to his right hand. “Ice make shield.”

Lucy gasped in surprise as she saw the large sculpture of ice in front of her making a cone like shield. “Oh wow, it’s beautiful ~ she says in awe.” The large rat didn’t seem nearly as impressed however as is breathed a breath attack down on them below. As Gray and Natsu stood behind the shield and waited for the worst it finally hit them what that attack was.

“Guys what’s wrong?! ~ She answers in distress.” Horologium started to cough violently for a moment before a beeping went off. Lucy blinked in surprise as she felt herself falling to the ground, Horologium’s gate having been closed by the elder clock.

Lucy took one whiff of the smell before cover her nose in pain, her eyes watering from the smell. ‘It smells worse then what Erza made me do!’ Lucy felt the ground shaking once more as the large rodent cackled overhead. As it came into view Lucy shivered in disgust.

“IT’S A RAT! HAPPY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT” Lucy screamed pointing to the large creature. “WHAT ME?! I’M NOT THAT KIND OF CAT!” “Come on Natsu get up!” Gray called out as he looked to their downed teammate.

‘The smell must have knocked him out; his senses are sharper than ours.’ Natsu got to his feet slowly as he clenched in nose in pain. “LET’S GO!” He cried running off, Lucy and Gray quickly following suit as they ran after him. The large rat grinned before it gave chase, happily enjoying the role reversal of their species.

As they were being chased left and right they had to constantly dodge a plethora of blasts from the cackling rodent, breath after breath of it's disgusting foul stench. Gray finally turned having had it with the onslaught of attacks.

Clapping his hands together he slammed them into the ground. “Ice make floor!” Ice inched its way all across the landscape before completely covering the ground under them and the rat. The large rodent didn’t have time to stop however as it cried falling down unconscious as it hit its head on the ground.

Lucy let out a sigh of relief seeing the downed creature before she turned to leave. However something strange caught her eye. “Hey guys look over there, there’s a temple.” Lucy pointed to the brush behind some trees before she sweat dropped as she saw Natsu and Gray attacking the poor creature.

‘Should I feel bad for it?’ shaking her head she started walking herself, they’d eventually catch up with her anyways. As Lucy made her way to the base she saw a set of stairs leading up to the temple's entrance. As she ascended the stairs she couldn’t help but marvel at how beautiful it looked age aside.

“This must be centuries old but the attention to detail is spot on,” Lucy stopped upon hearing the sound of cracking from under her. Shaking, she looked down in fear feeling it confirmed as a large crack began to spread under her. ‘Crap! Why can’t I be tiny now?’

“Calm down Lucy, as long as you make no sudden movements you’ll be-“, “Hey Luce you in here?” Lucy turned in fear as she saw the guys running up to her. “WAIT DON’T COME INSIDE THE TEMP-“Suddenly a loud crack echoed through as Natsu set foot inside the base of the chamber.

 

Instantly the floor crumbled under the three as they screamed falling down to the chambers below…

 

 

 

 

~ Off the coast of Hargeon ~

 

 

 

“Please just tell us what you want!” A large man screamed cowering on the deck of his own ship as he was glared at icily by the women standing over him. “I want you to take me to Galuna Island,” Her voice was stern and aggressive; she had a fire in her eyes.

“G-G-GALUNA?! Please take the ship but let us go we don’t want to be cursed.” The man cried in despair. “I can’t sail a ship on my own, and I need to get to that island. It’s imperative that I do, so whether you like it or not, you’re taking me.” Erza lifted her sword up pointing it to the man before her.

“Am I clear?” He quickly nodded along with his crewmates. ‘Lucy, you better not be dead…’ Erza looked into the distance as she ground her teeth in anger. ‘Because you’re going to be punished for this,’ Erza walked down the small set of stair leading to the deck as she went over the map Mirajane had given her, thankfully it wasn’t lit up yet, and hopefully it would stay that way…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ The Temple of the Moon, base ~

 

 

 

 Lucy groaned leaning up, that was painful… or at least it should have been. Lucy looked down at the large pile of jagged rocks she was sprawled across before back up from where she fell. ‘That’s a long fall… but it only felt like a couple of feet at the most…’ Lucy scowled unsure of what that meant but shook it off as the pile of rocks next to her shifted.

Poking his head out from the rubble Natsu gasped for air shaking away some loose debris. “Hey is everyone ok?”, “I’d be better if you hadn’t knocked out the floor!” Lucy growled in annoyance. As the three got to their feet Lucy ignored Gray and Natsu as they squabbled with one another, something felt off.

“Wait Natsu!” Gray called out chasing after him. Sighing Lucy followed along, the dark feeling from before only rising as she felt herself going deeper into the massive chasm. As she ran she heard Natsu’s voice call out to her and Gray with worry.

‘That can’t be good…’ As she entered a large chamber she froze instantly as she saw a massive chunk of ice occupying the surrounding area, or more what was inside of it… it looked demonic. “I-Its, Its Deliora” Lucy looked at Gray shocked, he knew what this… Thing was?! What scared her however was the look of pure and unbridled fear he was showing towards it… she had never seen that look in him before.

“Gray calm down… can you tell us what it is?” Gray slowed his breathing as he tried to calm himself but was forced to move however as the three heard footsteps approaching from the chamber they had just came from.

Tugging Natsu and Gray behind a small clearing of rocks she ducked down and watched with worry as two figures entered, one with large spiked hair and the other with distinctive animalistic features. “The voices seemed to come from down here,” Lucy frowned unsure of what to do as the two began talking to one another, who were these guys?

“So Toby, where you exposed to the Moon Drip, You’ve got those pointy ears.” The shorter one said smirking as it enraged his companion. ‘Moon Drip? Could that be the name of this curse?’ She didn’t get much time to ponder it however as she heard another set of footsteps approaching from the chamber beside them.

Glancing to the side her breath hitched as she saw a woman walking up to the other two. “Yuka, Toby something terrible has happened.” The woman said in a depressed tone. “What now Sherry?”, “It’s Angelica, she’s been attacked and I’m sad.”

Lucy cringed after hearing the one known as Toby chewing her out about her pet rat. ‘That thing that attacked us was a pet?!’ “I don’t know who these people are but talk about a bunch of weirdo’s.” ‘Especially that pink haired chick…’

 Lucy blushed looking over her frame, personality aside she was kind of cute.’ Shaking her head she tried to rid herself of the thoughts, this wasn’t the time to be fantasizing about the enemy… even if she had perky breasts.

Lucy heard something falling to the tunnel left of them and saw Happy flying back behind the rocks. The three from before pointed in that direction before chasing after the echoing noise. “Nice job cat,” Lucy smirked seeing Happy moving back to their group.

“Aye,” He grinned walking between the others as they watched the three from before disappearing into the distance. As they were left alone Lucy looked back at the massive creature before them with worry. “Alright Gray you seem to know what this is, can you tell us?”

Lucy looked to her teammate with worry seeing his shaking with fear. Whatever this thing was it really rattled him up… “It’s Deliora, the Demon of Destruction.” As they listened to Gray’s tale the situation they were in seemed to only get worse and worse by every passing word.

Once finished Lucy thought over what had been said quietly. ‘So they moved this demon here to Galuna for some reason? It has to do with the curse somehow.’ “We need answers,” Lucy mumbled quietly. “Agreed, let’s go track down those three and beat it out of them.” Natsu grinned about to chase after them but was stopped by Gray.

“No, where going to stay here and wait for the moon to come out.” Gray said more as an order then a statement. “The moon?! But it’s the middle of the afternoon!” Natsu screeched. Lucy walked to a small corner of their hiding spot before sitting down quietly. If Gray wanted to wait then they’d wait, this had something to do with him now anyways.

As she watched Natsu fall asleep almost as soon as his rant was over she couldn’t help but feel envious. ‘I couldn’t sleep at all last night without Mira beside me…’ sighing she swung her feet back and forth quietly as she waited… and waited… and waited… and…

“Crap this is boring! I know we have to wait but this is terrible…” She groaned hanging her head dejectedly. ”Wait I know what to do!” Lucy grinned. Reaching for her keys she flipped through them until she came upon a silver key with the image of a lyre etched into it.

“Open gate of the harp constellation, Lyra!” The doorbell chimed as a silver magic circle formed from the key. With a puff of Smoke Lucy grinned about to greet her spirit before screaming in surprise as she was tackled to the ground.

“Lucy!” Lyra cried clutching Lucy in a death hug as she gripped her on the ground. “H-H-Hey Lyra?” Lucy gasped out in surprise. “Oh wow I haven’t seen you in forever, you had me worried when you got attacked, all us spirits where scared something bad happened to you.” Lyra said on the verge of tears.

‘All my spirits knew I was in trouble?’ “B-But how d-did you know that- LYRA AIR!” Lucy cried feeling her vision fading a bit. The eccentric spirit got off Lucy before sitting down quietly next to her. “All Celestial Spirits know when their masters are in trouble, it's second nature to us. Are you sure you’re all right?” Lyra frowned looking her over.

Lucy sat back letting a small smile graced her lips; it was nice to know they were all worried for her. “Its fine Lyra, I’m perfectly healthy.” Lucy chirped happily. “Then how come you never call me anymore? I would love to help you out, but you ignore me meanie!” Lyra pouted looking away.

“Meanie huh, you’re the one who told me you were only available three days a month,” she deadpanned. In all honesty she would love to have Lyra around more; she was always pleasant to be around, even with her… unique personality.

Lyra gasped in surprise, “Are you sure about that?” sighing Lucy nodded, she’d had this discussion multiple times in the past, Lyra was rather forgetful. “Well we’ll have to change that later, I want to be around you more from now on, k?” Lyra chirped happily before bringing her harp to her chest.

“But for now is there anything specific you’d like me to play?” the spirit beamed proudly as her fingers strummed over her lyre. “Nope, anything you want,” Lucy smiled looking over her group; she doubted any of them would have a request for the excited spirit.

“K, I got a song I think you’re going to love Lucy!” Lyra cheered flashing her a thumbs up before kneeling down as her hands strummed across her strings. Lucy closed her eyes and sat back as she heard her spirit gently plucking at the strings, her voicing following moments later as she sang.

‘Wow, it always amazes me how beautiful her voice is.’ Lucy smiled warmly as she looked at her spirit as she wore a content look of pure joy as she sang; she was so full of life. Happy was teetering back and forth as he listened to the music while Natsu even stopped snoring as the gentle voice of Lyra resonated through the air.

‘I guess they agree,’ Lucy smirked before she looked towards Gray, tears gently falling from his eyes. Lyra noticed too as she stopped strumming to look over towards there companion. “Gray, what’s wrong?”, “Nothing, I’m fine.” He sniffled a bit before wiping away his tears.

‘I guess it makes sense, one of Lyra’s specialties is making people feel what’s in their heart…’ “Maybe you should play something a little more upbeat Lyra,” Lucy sighed. “Well you should have just said that in the first place,” Lyra pouted. Moving back to her spot Lucy sat against the rocks as she heard her spirit gently strumming a soft tune, her thoughts turning to ones of joy just from her simple actions.

‘She really knows how to make me feel good…’ Lucy’s eyes slowly began to close before she was out completely, Lyra’s beautiful music acting as a lullaby for her as she slept and waited for what was to come…

 

 

 

 

 

~_____~

 

 

Lucy was awoken suddenly as the ground she laid on began to rumble underneath her. “H-Hey, what’s that noise?” Lucy mumbled out rubbing the sleep from her tired eyes. Her grogginess soon left her however upon seeing the ceiling of the room shaking as a strange light began to shine through it… onto Deliora.

“What is that light?” Natsu pointed to the beam shining down on the large glazier. “It’s purple, it has to be moonlight.” Gray growled clenching his fist, this wasn’t good. “This can’t be a coincidence it's shining on Deliora,” Natsu stood up, Lucy and Happy soon joining him.

“Let’s find out,” Gray began running towards the direction the three from before had went. Natsu and Happy soon followed after him as they ran towards the stone staircase leading up. “Guys…” Lucy shivered in fear, the eerie light bathing the demon below… something was really bothering her with all of it.

Running after them she followed up the stone steps before coming into a large empty chamber directly above where she had just been. ‘W-What the?’ Lucy gasped in surprise seeing the magic circles on the roof and floor, so someone was casting a spell onto Deliora.

Gray and Natsu were still ahead of her as they left the room running up to the roof. “Guys!” Lucy cried out with worry before running after them, they didn’t need to just ditch her like that! As she made her way to the roof she froze as she looked at where the magic circles where coming from.

Standing directly under the moonlight was a group of masked cultists linking arms as they chanted something. “What the hell are they doing?!” all four looked up at the sky as they saw more magic circles under the moonlight.

“It looks like those robed freaks are channeling the moonlight down on Deliora,” Natsu scowled. “Yea but what for?” Lucy mumbled quietly. “It’s a Belianes spell called The Moon Drip,” Lyra said quietly making Lucy almost scream in fright.

“What are you still doing here?” Lucy hissed trying to calm down from her scare. Lyra looked at her before smirking. “I told you I wanted to be with you more, and I couldn’t just stop playing when you fell asleep, I wanted you to have good dreams,” she poked her fingers together sheepishly.

‘Damnit I can’t stay mad at her after she said that,’ sighing Lucy pointed to the robed figures. “What’s it for?” Lyra pointed to the sky before pointing back to the group. “There using that spell to shine moonlight down on the demon underground to melt the ice.”

“What?! They can’t, the iced used for that spell can’t be melted,” Gray said enraged. “I hate to say it but that’s not entirely true. While the magic of the Iced Shell is strong it can be melted using the Moon Drip. Concentrated moon energy can break any magical spell.” Lyra frowned.

‘A-Any?’ Lucy looked down to the bottle of pills next to her. ‘I wonder if moon energy could break this magic.’ Lucy frowned, it sounded a little farfetched but it might be worth looking into. Lucy had to stop her train of thought however as she noticed four figures walking past the group of cultists.

“Hey those are the three from before but… who’s that one?” Lucy mumbled looking at a man with some kind of helmet covering his face. “Maybe it’s that cold emperor guys they were talking about earlier,” Happy said timidly.

As the four listened in to what they had to say, they were shocked upon hearing them discuss the destruction of the villagers on the island. “B-B-But they had no part in this!” Lucy clenched her teeth in anger.

“We have to stop them; the village is in dang-“Lucy began before Natsu jumped up from behind the stone. ‘Oh no…’ “I’ve had it with this sneaking around business,” Natsu sucked in some air before releasing a massive column of fire in the air alerting everyone to their presence.

“IT’S US YOU'RE AFTER WHERE THE INTRUDER’S!” He screamed before glaring at the cultists. “Jeez, I guess there’s no going back now.” Lucy scowled as she grabbed her keys. “I wanna help out to, want me to sing?” Lyra chirped happily.

“No I want you to go back,” Lucy frowned, now wasn’t the time for her to be there. “Aww your no fun,” Lyra pouted before Lucy forced her gate closed. Sighing she turned back towards the other’s as Natsu and Gray moved beside her, they had a fight on their hands now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ~ Galuna Village ~

 

 

“Happy take us down,” Lucy pointed to the village below them. “Aye!” After the fight broke out Gray had made Happy take her back to the village, the wizards from before we're headed there and they needed someone to stop them.

As they landed the entire village swarmed her with worry. “Is everything alright, where are the other two guys?” One of the demons asked worried. “There alright, we found out the cause to all this, to all of you. There’s a group of mages here performing something called a Moon Drip at the top of the temple. It’s what’s causing the curse.” Lucy pointed towards the small column of light in the distance.

“Wait if they're the reason why didn’t you Fairy Tail wizards take care of them yet?” Another demon called out angrily. “It’s not that simple, there leader sent a group of them this way to destroy your village. I came back to stop them while my friends dealt with their leader.”

Fear spread across the village, panic soon following after as the threat of the unknown wizards became known. “Well what are you going to do about them?” Lucy was about to respond before blinking in surprise.

‘Crap what am I going to do? They looked strong, and I can’t take on three at a time that would be suicide!’ “W-W-Well, I… umm…” Lucy stuttered looking around, she had to get some kind of element of surprise on her side. As she looked over the village she noticed they only had one entrance.

“M-Maybe we could trap them?” She tossed the idea out, offhandedly. Instantly the crowd was in an uproar on how it would be done, if they should help, should they evacuate or not, this was going to be harder than she thought.

Lucy looked to the gate then to the ground before scowling, maybe she could build some kind of trap there, if there’s only one way inside the village they’d have to go through it but…’ Lucy lifted her key-ring up looking through her keys.

“I don’t think I have a spirit who can help with this…” Lucy mumbled quietly as she looked over who could help her. “Don’t you have something that can build anything?” Happy asked with worry. “W-Well no not really, Cancer’s out of the question, and I can’t have Taurus do it either, he's better at breaking things then building them… and I doubt Aquarius would even help me if she could,” Lucy sighed, none of her spirits would be able to assist her.

“Can’t you summon Virgo?” Lucy blinked in surprise, “You mean Everlue’s Celestial Spirit? What makes you think I’d be able to do that, only Celestial wizards who own their keys can sum-“Lucy was cut off as Happy reached into his pouch pulling out a golden key.

“WHAT?! HOW’D YOU GET YOUR PAWS ON VIRGO’S KEY?!” Lucy grabbed Happy by his scruff glaring at him. “Didn’t anyone ever teach you it was wrong to steal things!”, “But I didn’t steal it, Virgo asked me to give it to you,” Happy cried out in fear.“Wait Virgo asked you to give me her key, but why wasn’t she Everlue’s spirit?”,

“Apparently her contract with Everlue was broken once he was arrested, and when we all left that day she came up to me and told me she wanted to sign a new contract with you Lucy.” Happy flashed the key again.

‘Virgo wanted me to have her key?’ Lucy hung her head, as an admirer of the female form she still shivered remembering what Virgo looked like. “T-Thanks… “Lucy took the key looking it over. Looking back to the villagers who looked terrified from the news prior she sighed; guess she’d have to summon Virgo.

Lucy lifted the key up before channeling her magic into it. “I call upon thee, in the world of the Celestial Spirits, and now I beckon you to my side at once, pass through the gate. Open gate of the maiden, Virgo!” The doorbell chimed as the ground beneath their feet began to rumble.

Lucy cringed, expecting Virgo to appear in a cloud of dust but was surprised to see a small hole appear. Suddenly a small figure jumped out landing before her. Her jaw hit the floor as she looked at what was in front of her.

“Huh?”, “You summoned mistress, what can I do for you?” Virgo asked politely as she held her hand up to her chest. “W-who are you?” Most of the villagers were crowding around cheering at Virgo as she stood there, but her former appearance gone completely as she was much smaller and many times slimmer.

“Wow Virgo you look great you lost a lot of weight,” Happy smiled waving to her. “LOST WEIGHT, HAPPY SHE’S LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON!” Lucy waved up and down over her. Virgo smiled bowing slightly.

“I’m a very loyal spirit who will do anything and everything to please her Wizard, so I try to take on whatever form they would find the most appealing, does this form not please you Mistress?” Virgo did a pose as she pushed her breasts up slightly.Lucy felt her blood boiling over, she was so cute! “N-N-NO YOU, YOU LOOK GOOD”

Lucy waved her hands back and forth hoping she hadn’t sounded rude before. “I don’t know do you think she’s still strong enough to dig like this, she kind of had size on her side before,” Happy frowned looking her up and down.

“If you’d prefer,” Virgo glowed for a moment before her size changed instantly as she stood back at her prior height. “I can switch back if you’d like,” Her voice was much deeper sounding more masculine. Most of the villagers fell over in not believing their eyes at what they just saw, how could someone so pretty turn into that!

Lucy covered her eyes trying to forget the image she just saw. “DON’T LISTEN TO HIM, I’M YOUR WIZARD AND I LIKE THE OTHER FORM BETTER!” Virgo glowed for a moment before taking on her original form. “As you wish Mistress” Virgo bowed.

Lucy, (And the majority of the village) let out a sigh of relief as they looked back at the spirit. “Virgo I’m sorry but I don’t think we have a lot of time, do you mind if we work out the contract details later?” Virgo nodded bowing once more. “Of course Mistress whatever you’d like.”

“Do you really have to call me Mistress?” Lucy scowled, that was what she called Mira, and she didn’t exactly like being put in that role. Virgo eyed her whip smiling before looking back to Lucy. “Would you proffer I call you queen?”, “No” Lucy shot her down frowning, that wasn’t any better.

“How about Princess?” Lucy was about to say no but blushed, she sounded kind of cute being called a Princess. “Oh yea, that’s more like it,” Lucy smirked looking away coyly. “Princess, yea right…” Happy mumbled before getting a harsh glare from Lucy.

“Anyways would you mind digging a large hole right over there?” Lucy pointed under the massive door leading into the village, if she couldn’t trap them then maybe she could block off their entry point. “Yes Princess right away,” Virgo bowed before her magic circle activated sucking her underground.

Lucy blinked once, then twice, and then jumped back in surprise as the ground underneath the door instantly fell away. “Jeez she works fast!” Lucy along with the rest of the village looked at the gaping chasm Virgo had made; she probably should have specified how deep, that kind of fall could kill a normal person.

Virgo popped up under Lucy staring up at her proudly. “Does this please you Princess?” Lucy eeped pulling her skirt down to cover her panties as she looked at where her spirits head was. “Y-Y-Yeah, t-that’s good Virgo, I’m surprised you made it so deep though.” Virgo crawled out of her hole bowing again.

“Would you like to punish me Princess?” Virgo turned around presenting her rear to the Celestial mage making her nose bleed slightly, what kind of kinky spirit was she?! “N-N-No I’m not going to punish you,” Virgo looked down dejectedly before nodding. “As you wish,” ‘why does she look like I just kicked her puppy?’

Sighing Lucy looked over her little trap, it might buy them a little time to think of something else, if only they had more… “Miss Lucy it looks like there’s somebody headed this way!” Lucy froze, they were out of time. ‘That’s got to be them, they got here fast.’

“C-Cover up the hole now, we need to hurry!” The demon folk quickly grabbed as much brush as they could before concealing the gaping chasm from view before standing on either side of the gate. “I don’t think this is going to work…” Happy mumbled sadly. ‘For once I agree with you but it’s the only plan we have.’

“Open the gate!” The demon up top began to push the lever’s letting the massive gate rise for the intruders to enter. “Hey guys are you ok?” Lucy screamed in panic as Natsu ran towards them into the village… directly in the line of the pitfall trap.

“S-Stay right there, don’t come any closer!” Lucy screamed trying to get him to stop but he paid no mind as he continued to run forward. Relief flooded into her however as he stopped inches from the pitfall. ‘Oh thank god he’s not that stupid,’ she let out a sigh of relief. “What’s with the grass?”

Lucy heard a large crash followed by screams and didn’t even have to open her eyes to know what just happened. ‘Natsu you idiot…’ “Well the traps ruined now what…” She shook her head looking around. “Wait a second Natsu why are you here?”

The Dragon Slayer climbed out of the hole with Gray slung over his shoulder. “When we were fighting with that cold emperor guy, Gray kicked me off the temple. I tried to find the village but I couldn’t at the time so I went back up before coming here.”

He tossed Gray down before dusting himself off. ‘Wait, but those wizards left before we did, how’d Natsu and Gray beat them here?’ “Hey over there, what's that?” One of the demons screamed pointing to the air. Lucy looked up before she froze as she saw the large rat from earlier flying in the air with his tail bent.

‘T-T-That’s kind of disturbing… wait is that a bucket?’ Lucy squinted her eyes to see if she was looking at it properly before shivering at the sight, something wasn’t right. As the large rat flew closer something green dripped from the side of the bucket before plummeting to the ground below. Lucy looked in shock as the large drop of goo melted the very earth underneath it. ‘O-Oh no, they're going to drop acid on the village?!’

Her predictions came true as she saw the large rat toss the buckets contents down onto the village below. “Crap if that hit’s where going to be melted!” one of the demons screamed running around I fear. Thankfully they didn’t have to worry long as Natsu flew up before dispersing the acidic goo with his fire magic, however that only brought more problems for them as the wizards from before began to land.

“The cold emperor ordered us to eradicate the village and its people. We were trying to show mercy and give you all a quick and painless death, but since that didn’t work we must now resort to bloodshed” the woman from before flipped her pink locks to the side before smirking at them. “You ready Lucy?” Natsu clenched his fists before they were engulfed with flames.

“Yea,” she gripped her keys tightly, there first priority was the safety of the village, and they’d have to move them away. “Guys you need to evacuate now, this place is going to become a battleground soon.” Lucy pointed past the villages now destroyed walls.

“We're not leaving, until every person in this village is dead,” The pink haired woman from before smirked before she jumped back on her large pet flying towards the retreating villager’s. ‘Oh no you don’t,’ Lucy ran up to it before grabbing ahold of its paw. “Were not going to let you get away with this” Lucy screamed before feeling a sense of panic as she was lifted into the air.

‘Oh crap, this thing fly’s…’ Looking around she didn’t know what to do now, she was stuck to the large rat as it flew towards the villagers. ‘I need to stop it,’ a sly smirk graced her lips before she began to tickle the large rodent’s foot. “Let’s see if you’re ticklish!”

Surprisingly it was, as the large rat suddenly stopped twirling her tail as she cackled hysterically before plummeting towards the ground. “T-This wasn’t my best idea!” she cried feeling herself plummeting to the ground below…

 

 

 

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

 

Lucy leaned up groggily as she coughed from the dirt around her. “Ok, that really wasn’t a good idea…” As she got to her feet she looked herself over before blinking in surprise, she didn’t have more than a couple scratches at most on her. ‘My body feels fine, but even from that fall I should have felt something…’

Shaking her head she tried to piece together why it was she hadn’t been hurt but was brought out of her thoughts as a loud crying was heard. “How, how could you…” Lucy looked up as she saw the wizard from before crying as she stood over her pet rat.

“How could you do this? Because of you now the cold emperor won’t love me!” She screamed shaking her head furiously. ‘Love? She’s in love with that psycho?’ “And look what you did to Angelica! You’ll pay” She screeched in rage.

“Bring it on,” The wizard waved her hands towards Lucy before she began to wiggle her fingers back and forth, almost like she was playing keys on a piano. “Marionette magic, tree doll!” Lucy blinked in surprise as the ground around her began to shake.

Looking behind her she had less than a second to dodge as a massive tree lumbered towards her groaning. ‘What kind of magic is that?!’ Lucy reached for her keys before pulling out a golden one in the shape of an axe.

“Open, gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus!” Swinging the key down in an arc Taurus appeared in a flash before slashing the massive tree in half. “I hope you like my mooooo~ve’s Miss Lucy, if you do can I get a smooooo~ch?” Taurus lusted over her.

Sherry cringed with disgust at her spirit before scowling towards Lucy. “What kind of wizard forces there spirit to say such things, you disgust me.” Lucy felt a tick mark appear as she grit her teeth. “HEY I DON’T FORCE HIM TO SAY THAT, I HATE WHEN HE PERVS ON ME! Besides I don’t even swing that way…” Lucy blinked before going crimson, ‘why did I just tell her that?!’

Sherry blinked in surprise before looking Lucy up and down. “Well I can see why you changed sides, what type of man would want you.” Sherry chuckled haughtily. ‘That’s it, she’s a dead woman,’ Lucy glared, grinding her teeth.

“Taurus, go!” Lucy pointed towards Sherry, her spirit just as enraged by her remarks as she was. As Taurus charged her however he suddenly froze in place before lowering his massive axe. “Taurus?” Lucy froze as she saw him turn back towards her.

With seconds to react, she barely dodged a swing from his massive axe as it cut off the strap to her shirt. “TAURUS?!” The massive bovine screamed in pain before charging her intent of taking her out like before. “You like? My marionette magic allows me to take control of any living thing, well except for humans of course. But Celestial spirits work perfectly fine; he’s nothing more than my puppet like this.” She grinned viciously as her fingers tugged at his invisible strings.

Dodging another swing from his axe she wasn’t fast enough to move when he dropped it and instead used his massive fist to hit her into the ground. Gripping each of her arms he straddled her, and angry expression showing as his grip tightened.

“I-I-I can’t s-stop myself Miss Lucy, my body’s mooooo~ving on its own,” Taurus grit his teeth in pain as he tried to stop his actions. “T-Taurus, close your gate!” Lucy struggled trying to force him back but he stayed in place.

“I thought Celestial gates couldn’t be closed unless both parties consented to it? Oh well.” Sherry shrugged wiggling her fingers once more. “Oh I know, let’s place a game of Russian roulette punches. Close your eyes until you get a hit!” She grinned viciously as her fingers moved, forcing him to comply with her command.

Lucy bent her neck to the side barely avoid his fist as it made contact with the earth, shattering it like glass under his fist. “T-TAURUS, CLOSE YOUR GATE!” The bull spirit struggled with all his might but nothing happened. “I-I-I’m afraid I j-just can’t Miss Lucy,” He cried before bringing his hands up in and arch.

Slamming them into the ground Sherry looked down excitedly before gasping in surprise as Taurus slowly began to fade away. “S-She beat it… My marionette magic failed me?” As the dust settle however her eyes bulged out in in surprise as she saw something small beginning to move.

Lucy leaned up gripping her head as she felt a headache pressing against her. As she looked around she blinked in surprise, the medicine had worn off… and with it sealed her power causing Taurus to get sent back. “D-Damnit, I don’t know if I should be happy or not the pill wore off.”

It was kind of embarrassing really. Reaching for her belt she grabbed another pill from the small vial. “Guess I better-“She didn’t get to finish as she was suddenly jerked upward. “NO!” Lucy grasped for the pill as it slipped through her fingers before bouncing to the ground below.

“What, what is this magic? How did you shrink yourself?!” Sherry gripped Lucy tightly in anger, she had been eager to see the blondes own spirit end her but somehow she closed her own gate, this infuriated her.

“I’ve never knew magic could even affect the human body like this, how entertaining your like a little puppet,” She grinned looking Lucy over… she was kind of cute at this size. “L-L-Let, m-me GO!” Lucy struggled frantically in her grip trying in desperation to get another pill from her belt.

“Aww, that’s so cute, the little dolly wants to get away from me, how mean though I only wanted to play.” Lucy cried in fright as she was suddenly tossed airborne. Sherry grinned as she tossed Lucy up and down a few times, there were so many things she could do to her now, where to begin?

‘No, she’s not love. She made me mess up my assignment, she’s the reason the cold emperor won’t trust me anymore…’ her eyes darkened a bit as she tossed Lucy high into the air before stepping back to watch her fall.

“Just die,” Sherry said bitterly as she watched Lucy impact with the ground. Lucy groaned a bit before sitting up, that didn’t feel good, she was kind of dizzy. “What?! Why aren’t you a blood stain on the rocks?!” Lucy looked up at her bitterly, ‘That was your first mistake.’ Reaching for her pills she planned on growing back before catching her off guard but only cringed as she pricked her finger against the broken vial on her belt.

“No the pills!” Lucy looked around frantically, they glass must have shattered when she hit the ground. As she scampered her eyes lit up as she lunged for a pill but shrieked as she was suddenly stepped on. “Die already! The cold emperor ordered for us to kill you all!” Sherry grit her teeth as she lifted her foot back up but saw Lucy perfectly fine.

Sherry raised her foot back before stomping again, and again, and again but got the same results over and over. “WHY WON’T YOU DIE?!” Lucy rolled to her back angrily. ‘Because if Erza couldn’t kill me there’s a snowball's chance in hell you can…’Sherry twitched a bit, her anger boiling over now.

“Just die!” She raised her foot higher before slamming it down. Lucy grinned before rolling to the side at the last moment, the ground under her throwing Sherry off momentarily as she staggered backwards.

‘I got to get a pill before she catches me again,’ Lucy broke into a sprint as she eyed the ground around her. They were standing at an incline; the pills had to have rolled down hill. As Lucy ran away from Sherry the pink haired wizard screamed in anger.

“Fine if you want to play cat and mouse I’ll oblige, but if I catch you,” Sherry shivered before grinning maniacally. “I’ll eat you. I’d like to see you live through my stomach,” Lucy went rigid, she was sturdy as hell but would this magic save her from digestion?!‘Jeez this chick is crazy!’ Lucy ran faster as Sherry began to follow after her, both playing their roles properly. Lucy running from her life while Sherry playfully followed her, not attempting to catch her quickly at all, she wanted her to be scared, fearful for her life.

‘I got to get away from her she’s insane!’ Lucy scanned the ground around her but fear gripped her after every step. She could see the remnants of her pills but they were destroyed, ground into the ground by the crazy chick strutting behind her.

‘T-There has to be one left, even half of one!’ Sherry hummed softly as she walked deliberately slowly behind Lucy, making sure whenever she got close enough to the blonde to stomp hard on the ground to scare her more.As Lucy saw the brush in front of her clearing her heart sank, she was facing a cliff…

‘The rest of the pills must have rolled off the ledge…’ Hearing a thump behind her she saw a grinning Sherry standing over her. “End of the line? Too bad, I guess it’s time for my reward,” She reached for Lucy eagerly.

‘I never tried this before but…’ Lucy closed her eyes before running straight behind her. Sherry blinked in shock as Lucy ran away from her hand. Before she could question her however the blonde suddenly jumped! Lucy let out a shriek as she fell from the cliff to the beach below.

“H-Hey! I caught you, get back here!” The marionette mage screamed angrily before making her way down the cliff after her. As Lucy hit the rocks below she bounced off the roughly before falling into the sand under them. ‘Nothing… huh,’ Lucy leaned up looking her body over.

 She was fine, ‘This magic really does shun life, but I should be thankful for that.’ Getting to her feet she moved through the sand looking for her pills but found none,’ they must have sunk into the sand already…’Suddenly she felt fingers tighten around her tightly before she was lifted into the air.

“Got you, you little mouse. Now, time for this kitty to have her treat,” Sherry licked her lips lifting Lucy above her mouth. “W-W-WAIT, YOU CAN’T T-THIS IS CANNIBALISM!” Sherry stopped momentarily before chuckling darkly.

“If it where cannibalism I’d be eating another person, you're just a little bug, nothing more.” Lucy felt her heartache, even being called an insect by the enemy hurt her self-esteem… amongst other things. ‘W-W-Wait I can’t be,’ Lucy fidgeted a bit before going pale… this was turning her on.

‘DAMNIT I DON’T WANT TO BE EATEN!’ Sherry chuckled as she watched Lucy squirming in her grasp. “Aww did I anger the little buggy? Too bad, now time to…” She stopped before seeing Lucy’s cheeks darkening.

“A-Are you getting turned on by this?!” Sherry pulled Lucy away in shock. Lucy growled glaring angrily at the giantess. “O-OF COURSE NOT, WHO WOULD GET TURNED ON BY YOU!” Lucy went pale, why did she taunt her!

Sherry ground her teeth angrily lifting Lucy back up. “Well I think you’re lying, you want to be eaten by me, I can’t blame you. It would be an honor to touch my, perfect lips.” Sherry rubbed her fingers over her perk lips before smiling.

“Plus I know you like girls; this must be a sick fantasy of yours, well get ready for it to come true. At least I’m nice enough to give you that before you die.” Sherry laughed lifting Lucy high above her mouth. ‘N-N-No… Mira, Levy, even Erza …’ Lucy wanted to cry, was this it?

Lucy felt the grip on her lesson and that was it. As she fell she clenched her eyes shut in fear before she felt herself fall into Sherry’s mouth. The pinkette closed her lips around Lucy before pressing the blonde against her cheek on the inside, she tasted… kind of good.

Moving the blonde with her tongue she began to bite her softly as she ground Lucy for a bit, she did have a unique flavor, it was somewhat enjoyable actually. Lucy coughed away Sherry’s saliva as it was thrust into her mouth forcibly, this was hell, the humid wetness all around her, the darkness engulfing her, and inevitable dark chasm gaping behind her as she saw slowly drawn in.

Sherry enjoyed toying with the blonde but soon grew bored of her, her anger from before resurfacing as she remembered why she was her in the first place. Tilting her head back she began to swallow the Celestial mage, intent on making her live out the rest of her short life inside her before she met her untimely end.

Lucy screamed feeling her body slide down Sherry’s throat, her wet esophagus making her descent all the easier. As she clenched her eyes shut crying she suddenly felt her body stop, like she had hit a dead end? Sherry began coughing violently for some reason, was she stuck or something?

Suddenly tiny bit of light flooded into her throat, barely enough for the blonde to see anything but enough for her to know it was there. Lucy looked up fearful, what was happening?! Suddenly something shiny came into view, it looked kind of silver…

As it moved closer to her Lucy immediately grabbed onto it, she didn’t care what it was, any chance for escape she would take! As the strange intrusion felt her it pinched her arm before retreating, tugging Lucy along with it.

As more and more light came Closer Lucy squinted her eyes as she was suddenly tugged passed the mages teeth into the open air. Gasping for fresh air Lucy coughed for a few moments before her eyes fluttered open, the sight was one she wasn’t at all expecting.

“E-E-ERZA?!” The redhead had an intense hate filled glare directed towards the pinkette, her gauntlet currently gripping her neck roughly, ‘she must have been what I felt stopping me.’  Erza cast her gaze to Lucy looking her over momentarily before looking back to the choking mage.

Pulling her hand back she thrust it forward launching Shelly backwards as she fell to the ground unconscious… or at least that’s what Lucy assumed she was. “E-Erza…” Lucy looked up to the redhead but she kept her glare as she eyed the blonde angrily.

“Lucy, I assume you know why I’m here, you do don’t…” Erza began but saw tears streaming down the blondes face. “D-Don’t you,” Lucy hugged Erza closely as she cried softly, she was so scared! Erza twitched a bit in annoyance, she wanted to chew the blonde out for going on this mission but seeing her crying like this…

 

“…”

 

Erza’s leaned down unsure she had heard her properly. “I… I was so scared… scared I wouldn’t be able to see M-Mistress, or Levy anymore, or even you…” Lucy looked back up sniffling as she cried softly, her emotions quite evident as she cried.

“B-B-Be that as it may, I-I was… I was sent here to…” Erza growled in annoyance. Seeing Lucy like this she couldn’t bring herself to chew her out, after what she just faced that must have been excruciating to her. “This isn’t over,” Erza said calmly before her armor glowed brightly.

Lucy sniffled a bit nodding, she didn’t care if Erza was angry at her; she just wanted to be near her, as close to someone as she could to feel safe again. Erza stood in her usual attire before tugging her shirt open. Pushing the blonde between her breasts she sighed softly.“I’m glad you’re alright…” She muttered quietly before pushing her shirt back in place.

Lucy felt a small smile graced her lips. She was terrified of Erza but, she had a way of making her feel safe to… Erza reequipped back into her Heart Kreuz armor before looking around, she had to find Natsu and Gray still, thankfully the one she wanted the most out of the three was tucked safely in place.

 She wouldn’t be able to Face Mirajane again if she hadn’t brought Lucy back.‘A few moments later and I don’t think I would have been able to either…’ She’d have to thank Levy when she got back also, if it wasn’t for that map lighting up she probably wouldn’t have gotten to Lucy in time, and her fate would have been far worse.

Looking back at the supposedly unconscious pinkette she pondered whether or not to kill her but she wasn’t here for that. Her first priority was to capture her foolish guild mates and return them home.

“You’re lucky,” Erza spat angrily glaring at her before turning to leave. “Lucy, hey Lucy are you down here…” Erza looked over her shoulder before seeing Happy shivering violently as he stared at her. Immediately the little cat tried to fly away but was grabbed by his tail by the angry redhead.

“Now tell me, where are Natsu and Gray?” Erza asked impatiently, she didn’t want to be here longer then she had to be.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Off the Coast of Galuna Island ~

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

As Erza made her way to the captain’s quarters, (having told him that for the remainder of the voyage they would be hers) she shut the door behind her latching it shut. She wanted some alone time with Lucy before they made it back to Hargeon, and inevitably Magnolia.

Looking over the room she scowled, it was rather dank, but it would have to do. There was a large bed, with black sheets, along with one bay window to the side giving her a glimpse of the morning sun. As a pink magic circle formed her armor flashed before fading entirely, leaving her in her usual attire.

Crawling on top of the thankfully clean sheets she reached between her bosoms as she fished for the tiny mage. Lucy felt a gentle grasp around her before she was suddenly tugged into the light. Lucy looked around confused, where were they?

“Where on a Pirate ship I procured if that’s what you’re wondering,” Erza informed her setting the blonde down in front of her. ‘Procured… she hijacked it I bet,’ As Erza pulled away She was suddenly stopped as Lucy hugged her finger. “D-D-Don’t let go of me… please.”

Erza sighed, apparently almost being eaten alive scared her more then she had imagined… she should probably leave that bit of information out when Mira asked her what happened to Lucy when they get back.

Picking Lucy back up, she held her softly as she kept her gaze on the blonde. “Now Lucy, I want answers. You’ve had time to calm down, so I expect you to talk.” Erza said sternly. The blonde nodded smiling softly, hearing her forceful tone it still relaxed her, she didn’t feel as frightened as she thought she would. Funny how a few weeks ago she shunned the red head, now she didn’t want to be separated from her, she felt secure with her, like nothing would try to hurt her anymore.

“Tell me Lucy, did you willingly go on this mission with Natsu, knowing full well this was an S-Class mission, and thereby against Guild law?” Lucy shook her head before explaining what had happened, how she had shrank and was taken by Natsu, and how they had still wound up on the island in the first place.

As Erza listened she kept the same expression but felt her emotions shifting back and forth. ‘So this was Natsu’s idea… Erza sighed before nodding solemnly. “As long as you didn’t go willingly I won’t fault you.” Lucy felt relief flood into her but Erza cut her off as she continued. “But, you were still a part of this and will be trialed by Master Makarov. Am I understood?” Lucy nodded timidly, she didn’t like the sound of that but in all honesty as long as Erza or Mistress weren’t angry with her she’d be fine… ‘Mistress…’

Lucy looked down sadly, what would Mira say? Would she be as understanding as Erza was? “You should cheer up Lucy, it’s not every day a new recruit finishes an S-Class,” Erza smirked. Lucy looked at her shocked, “B-B-But we didn’t complete the mission… wait, what happened after you saved me?!”

Erza shook her head amused the blonde hadn’t asked her that from the start. After telling her how the curse wasn’t real, just a side effect of the moon drip. It had created a clear barrier above the village which was what caused the whole *Curse* to begin with. After Deliora was handled along with the wizards she had taken it upon herself to deal with the barrier by shattering it and revealing the villagers of what they truly were. “S-S-So they were demons to begin with?!” Erza nodded shaking her head amused.

“I’m glad…” Erza looked at Lucy confused. “I’m glad they're all, alright, even as demons. “ Lucy smiled warmly; everything had worked out in the end. “By the way,” Erza grinned coyly as she reached into her pocket. Lucy looked over confused before her eyes widened in shock.

“I managed to grab something before we departed, consider it my late welcoming gift to the guild.” Erza smirked showing her the golden key. “T-T-That’s the Celestial gate key, b-but how did you get it?” Erza sighed setting it down next to them. “As I said we completed the mission, and they were more than willing to give it to me as a token of their gratitude.” Lucy smiled warmly; things really did work out for the best.

“Thank you…” Erza looked down at Lucy oddly. “For what?” Smiling warmly Lucy looked at her with a look of pure admiration. “You saved my life Erza, if you weren’t there I would have been eaten by that crazy chick,” Lucy shivered a bit remembering her, she probably would never forget Sherry. Hopefully she’d never encounter her again either.

Erza smirked before petting Lucy like you would a small pet. “Lucy, have you forgotten what Mirajane and I’s deal was?” Lucy shook her head, she knew full well what it was but she didn’t care. She was still thankful for Erza. “It doesn’t matter what the situation is Lucy, if you’re in danger I will give my life to protect you, which is what I’ve agreed to do… of course, with perks.” Erza licked her lips looking Lucy over.

Lucy shivered with excitement… it was a Mira look… Erza set Lucy down before a light magic circle appeared over her clothes. In a flash they vanished leaving her in just her black bra and panties. “W-W-Wait E-Erza, w-what if the other’s-“Erza picked Lucy up silencing her.

“Lucy, need I remind you I only get to have you when where on missions?” Lucy shook her head, “B-But Erza, what if Natsu or Gray sees us!” Erza smirked looking towards the door. “Then they would be privileged to witness what I’m about to do to you,” She grinned lecherously.

“THAT’S NOT HELPING!” Lucy struggled a bit in embarrassment. “Just relax Lucy and let me play with that little body of yours, I promise not to be so rough with you this time,” Erza smiled softly brushing her thumb over Lucy’s chest. She would be a little nicer this time, after all she had to give the blonde a better opinion of her in the future if she was going to win her to her side eventually. She would never stop pursuing Lucy, she was special.

Lucy shivered as she felt her damp clothes being tugged off her body, her shirt in tatters from the rough treatment from the night before. “What a shame, from what Mirajane told me she spent a lot for these, to have them replaced will be a pity,” Erza sighed tossing the shirt to the side.

‘Great. Now I caused Mistress another problem…’ Seeing the blondes saddened expression made Erza smirk, she’d be in a much better mood soon enough. Tugging at her skirt next she discarded it to the side with her shirt before looking at her puzzled.

“I thought Mira didn’t give you a pair of panties,” Lucy blushed looking away. “S-She didn’t… I’m just borrowing a pair of Levy’s…” Erza grinned tugging them off leaving the blonde bare. ‘Interesting,’ Erza looked over the garment seeing the tiny runes written into the lining. ‘She’s had amazing foresight, maybe I should request her back…’

Putting the garment with the other’s Erza looked Lucy up and down before licking her lips. “Just like I remember,” Lucy blushed furiously, she hated when Erza gave her that look, it was just so… dirty. Leaning back Erza pushed a thumb under her panties before tugging them down slowly.

“I hope you don’t mind the sweat, I was chasing you for a few days and I haven’t had the opportunity to bathe yet. That reminds me,” Erza moved her thumb away before lifting up her arm. “Would you do the honors Lucy,” The blonde staggered a bit as she was moved towards the redhead’s armpit.

‘G-G-Great, this again…’ Lucy took a deep breath before moving forward. As her hands made contact with her skin, she could feel them sliding off, her sweat coating every inch of her perfect skin. ‘T-The smell… it’s so strong,’ Lucy cringed a bit before sticking her tongue out slowly.

Erza let out a soft moan as she felt the first of Lucy’s gentle licks on her skin, she loved the feeling. It was even better then one of her girls at their own size. Just imagining Lucy having to taste and experience everything at that height was bliss.

Lucy shuttered, the taste was like she remembered, bitter, salty… pungent… enticing… Lucy stopped as she tried to figure out why she just thought that. “Lucy, did I tell you to stop?” Erza scowled looking down at the smaller mage. “O-O-Oh, s-sorry Erza…” Lucy blushed before going back to her armpit.

As she licked though the taste just seemed to become… almost natural to her, nothing like last time… Erza eyed Lucy with interest, she didn’t show hesitance like before; did Mira train her to hide her emotions? As Lucy continued she slowly began to pick up pace, licking every inch she could find, the taste somehow enthralling her and forcing her to continue.

Erza sighed contently, she didn’t know what possessed the blonde to act like this but she certainly wasn’t complaining, the gentle licks of her tongue, her timid breath blowing against where she licked, it felt like little kisses from fairies. ‘She’s my little Fairy,’ Erza licked her lips, salivating at the thought of all she was going to do with Lucy today, it was going to be a long trip home.

After Lucy finished with one arm, her body now coated with a thick layer of sweat Erza moved her to the other pit to clean under there as well. The results proved the same intriguing her further. Lucy seemed genuinely intoxicated from her sweat, it was kind of kinky.

Once Lucy was done she kneeled for a moment panting softly, her long lick’s having parched her from Erza’s salty skin. “E-Erza… c-could I, could I get something to drink,” she breathed slowly as she tried to catch her breath.

“Certainly, drink all you’d like,” Erza grinned bringing Lucy to her lips. Before the blonde could question her she was suddenly thrust forward as Erza kissed her face, her tongue pressing itself against her as she smothered Lucy with her large organ.

“T-This isn’t what I meant!” Lucy tried to scream but gargled instead as Erza’s saliva  was forced into her mouth. Lucy soon relented though and eagerly drank her spit, the sticky saliva being a much better alternative than Erza’s sweat.

Erza pulled Lucy back before licking her lips, drawing back the thin strand of saliva still connecting them together. “Did you get your fill my little Lucy?” Lucy shivered, that was what Mira called her… it felt strange to hear Erza say it but it wasn’t entirely unpleasant.

“Y-Yeas, I, I mean yea… I,” Lucy stammered causing Erza to chuckle, this was one of the few times she had seen Lucy flustered like this, apparently dominating her with words seemed to be more effective than just forcing her, maybe she could turn this into a game of some sort in the future.

Erza hooked her thumb back under her panties before she continued to drag them down like before. “So tell me Lucy, did you enjoy cleaning off your Mistress? Even if I’m just your temporary one,” Lucy froze, is this a trick question?

“W-Well I mean I… well I didn’t really…” The blonde rubbed her shoulder unsure of what to say exactly. “Come now Lucy, you should answer me when I ask you a question so tell me, did you enjoy licking my filthy skin. Licking away the gunk and the sweat I’ve worked on for days just for you to clean off?” Erza smirked seeing Lucy shiver, this was turning her on.

“I… I…” Lucy froze as Erza lifted her eye level, her gaze boring into her like she was transparent. “Just tell me the truth. Tell me you enjoyed it, every lick, every shudder of pleasure you felt as you demeaned yourself for me, all for me…” Erza whispered blowing against her skin. “I… I did…” Lucy hung her head in defeat, she had felt a similar level of humiliation with

Mira the week before but with Erza it was different, she didn’t know her as intimately as she did with Mirajane… it was almost like she had just admitted that to a stranger… that she liked being used as nothing more than a sweat rag…

Erza brought Lucy to her lips before laying a feathery kiss on her cheek, or more the side of her face she tried to kiss. “Good girl,” Erza whispered causing Lucy to shiver in delight, she liked praise… even from Erza.

“I think you need a reward for being so truthful with me, and yourself.” Erza tugged her panties the rest of the way down before kicking them to the floorboards. Spreading her legs apart she moved Lucy between them before pressing her middle and index finger on either side of her labia.

“You get to do whatever you want Lucy, anything you desire, inside me.” Erza purred spreading her nether lips apart to reveal her pink inner folds to the blonde. Lucy gawked at the lewd sight before her, this was the first time someone had ever willingly let her go in on her own. ‘Mira and Levy had made me do it themselves…’

Lucy gave Erza a quizzical look, was there some kind of catch, she was supposed to be the toy after all. “Is there a problem?” Erza frowned; she was giving her pet a treat. It was rather rude to receive such a look from her plaything.

“N-No I’m... I’m just surprised…” Lucy stammered feeling her legs shake under her, this really was special to her… it was the first time she felt like a person in bed instead of an object. Erza smirked knowing full well how Lucy was being treated, a little act of kindness might not be enough to sway her to her side but it was definitely the first step.

“Well?” Lucy blinked looking back at her having spaced out. “Are you going on your own or would you proffer if I just force you?” Lucy shook her head apologetically; she wanted to savor this, even if it was only for a short period of time.

Stepping off Erza’s palm she began to make her way over the dark sheets before she stood before Erza’s presented crotch. The smell was potent, even being right below it she could feel the heat the redhead was giving off, ‘it must feel like a sauna in there…’

Feeling her lust take over, Lucy grinned letting it take control. She had given up trying to maintain herself, once she entered this phase she became addicted to pleasure, she’d do anything for it. Erza’s breath hitched as she felt Lucy’s small hands grab onto her outer lips as she began to pull herself closer.

‘Time to see what you can do on your own,’ Erza smirked. Even if this was presented as a reward it was still a treat for herself. She didn’t even have to touch her toy to make it work for her, and if Lucy was a good toy then maybe she would get a real reward afterwards.

Lucy quivered with excitement as she pushed her arms into Erza, her body slowly being sucked into her depth, her excitement making her entrance into her easier. Erza bit of lip moaning softly as she felt the blonde enter her. She wanted nothing more than to just thrust her in right then and there but decided to stick with her idea for now; she wanted to see just what Lucy was capable of on her own.

Forcing herself deeper in Lucy grunted as she felt her body being squeezed from all sides. The heat was already getting to her. Erza’s excitement made it much harder to breathe to… and she loved it. Pressing her face into the redhead she trailed her tongue up her inner walls as she tasted her, for some reason this seemed strangely familiar. Lucy stopped for a moment thinking back but started drawing blanks, was she inside

Erza before? ‘Damnit! I can’t remember again,’ Lucy scowled before going back to her oral treatment. Hopefully Porlyusica could think of a permanent cure for this, she wanted to remember every touch, every lick, every crude place people thrust her. She wanted to remember it all.

Erza shuddered in pleasure before she began to rock her hips into the bed, this was definitely different. She usually proffered a much rougher treatment but feeling Lucy freely digging her way deeper inside her was a unique feeling in and of itself.

Moving her hand between her legs she gently massaged the outside of her labia as she played with her lower lips. Lucy could have her way inside but if she wanted her climax she’d need a little more than her toy could give her.

Grabbing her left breast with her free hand Erza groped her chest as her breath came out ruggedly. She’d let Lucy do what she wanted for now but if she kept on petting her like that she’d need to take over. Lucy let out the last of her breath letting Erza’s juices freely flow into her mouth. Coughing for a few moments her body adapted to the loss of air letting her stop breathing entirely as she squeezed herself deeper inside.

Wiggling from side the side she tried her best to inch herself deeper but wound up struggling as she reached her limit. Erza was squeezing her from all sides, holding her in place. Apparently the redhead wanted her right there pretty badly; she had never felt anything this tight!

Grinning Lucy thrashed as hard as she could, her legs licking into her, her arms punching from her sides. Lucy did everything within her power to make this special for Erza, she wanted her to know how thankful she was for saving her, and she planned on showing it to her one way or another.

Erza gasped before moving her hand away from her chest. Clenching her fist she bit into her knuckle to stifle her screams of pleasure, Lucy had definitely found the place the redhead wanted her the most. Erza gripped Lucy as tight as she could and held her breath as she rode out the pleasure that followed, it was ecstasy!

Lucy grunted in discomfort as she was squished into a ball, kicking her body out probably wasn’t the smartest idea… Using all her strength she tried pushing Erza back but felt herself fighting a losing battle. ‘S-She’s close, I need to max her pleasure!’ Lucy thrashed back and forth until she was flipped around inside her.

Clawing her way slowly back out she felt Erza gripping her harder and harder, she wasn’t pleased with Lucy trying to escape apparently. Feeling determining Lucy finally thrust her out outside Erza, the cold air chilling her hand as she gripped the outside of her walls to pull her body out.

Erza growled angrily as she saw the blonde pulling herself out, she wasn’t ready yet! Erza was about to shove her back inside, reward be damned but saw Lucy moving upwards? Erza watched her puzzled as she tugged herself higher before her breath hitched.

Lucy gave one final thrash before lunging forward, both her hands clinging to Erza’s clit. Giving it a rough squeeze she grinned in victory as she heard Erza screaming into her hand, her body thrashing under her. Almost as soon as she performed her action Lucy felt her body shooting out of her, Erza’s release flooding into her as she was bathed in her excitement.

Erza panted raggedly as she continued to bite her knuckle, a small dribble of blood falling from her teeth, the pleasure… it was too strong. Regaining her breath Erza panted softly as she looked down at Lucy writhing on the sheets, her hands rubbing her aching lips as she clung to her own pleasure.

“L-Lucy,” Erza grunted out before reaching between her legs to grip the blonde hard. “T-That, that was good,” Erza chuckled between breathes as she saw Lucy grinning from ear to ear. “But,” Lucy’s smile dropped, did she do something wrong?

“You can do better, let me show you,” Erza chuckled before positioning Lucy over her entrance. “E-Erza?” The redhead licked the remnants of blood from her lips grinning viciously, this would feel even better.

Thrusting Lucy forward she clenched her teeth as she stifled a scream. Instantly she began moaning hysterically as she pushed and pulled Lucy in and out of her harder and harder. Her every thrust shoving the blonde back and forth as she forced Lucy in faster with each push, she had been eager to try this after Mirajane had mentioned it. Lucy screamed, her air leaving her lungs as more of Erza’s excitement flooded down her throat. ‘E-ERZA?!’

Lucy gargled as her vision was shifted back and forth faster & faster, this was intense! The blonde whimpered in pain as she felt her legs spasming under her. The rough treatment she was receiving was making her own lust run rampant, Erza better finish soon. Erza drew more blood from her lip as her eyes teared up, the pleasure, it was too much!

Shaking her head back and forth she tried to stop her screams of ecstasy but Lucy just felt too good. Thrusting her in as hard as she could she clenched down at just the right moment as she cupped her mouth screaming, her hips bucking into Lucy as her second orgasm flooded out of her.

It didn’t take her long at all, Lucy had easily paved the way for it with her first, and it felt even better… Erza’s eyes were hazy as she looked down at the shrunken mage as she lay in the newly formed pool of juices, she looked excited to.

The redhead smirked seeing Lucy with her back arched her fingers pumping in and out of her rapidly as she screamed in bliss. ‘I guess the magic’s already running rampant inside her, time for a little fun,’ Erza smirked.

Lucy panted softly as she licked Erza’s juices from her free hand, her other working its way in and out of her dripping nether lips, the feeling of her body being covered so lewdly by Erza, it was intoxicating! Suddenly her pleasure was taken from her however as Erza grabbed her.

“E-E-ERZA!” Lucy shrieked almost painfully, her hands trying desperately to touch herself, she couldn’t though and Erza knew it. The redhead watched amused as Lucy cried and whimpered in her grasp helplessly, she was kind of cute. ‘If this wasn’t so cruel I could watch this for hours.’

“D-Did I say you could touch yourself?” Erza groaned out, her voice still working its way back into her like her breath had. “P-P-PLEASE ERZA STOP!” Lucy thrashed and squirmed in despair. “Did, I, Say, You, Could?” Lucy whimpered before shaking her head. “Then don’t,” she grabbed Lucy’s legs with each hand before spreading Lucy apart.

“You're my toy remember, I’m supposed to be playing with you,” Erza whispered huskily as she gazed at Lucy’s soaked labia, she really did want this. The blonde nodded frantically, she’d do anything for her she just needed her release, now!

“P-P-PLEASE!” Erza sighed before extending her tongue purposefully slow, she wanted to enjoy this and making the blonde squirm was by far the best way to do that. Lucy screamed in pleasure as she felt Erza’s tongue against her aching nether lips.

Grinding her hips the blonde tried to relieve herself but was painfully tugged away. “BAD GIRL!” Erza barked angrily. “Do not do that again or I’ll tie you up and make sure you don’t feel anything at all!” Her voice was icy. Lucy whimpered nodding apologetically. “I-I-I’m so sorry… p-please Er… Please Goddess.” Erza blinked in surprise where did that come from? Grinning Erza brought

Lucy back to her lips before gently licking her once more. The tiny mage mewed in pleasure trying to keep as still as she possibly could, Erza was being serious…“Good girl,” Erza whispered between licks as she slowly ate out the blonde. “Just, relax… Enjoy, every, lick… and know, your, place,” Lucy nodded robotically, she was the toy and Erza her goddess, she shouldn’t have tried to touch herself.

Erza smirked seeing Lucy fall in line, almost like she was hypnotized by pleasure alone. Pulling away she saw Lucy beginning to squirm, ‘I can make her life hell, or give her pleasure, goddess is a fitting name for me,’ Erza chuckled softly.

“Do you promise to listen to me from this point on?” Lucy nodded immediately, she’d do anything and everything Erza said, she just wanted her release! “Then your goddess grants you your pleasure, enjoy.” Erza purred before bringing Lucy’s crotch to her lips, her tongue immediately diving in.

Lucy screamed before thrashing hard into Erza, she couldn’t even control her body this time as pleasure shot through her like lightning. Erza moaned in bliss as she heard the tiny cries of ecstasy, it was turning her on, and she’d need another turn with the blonde after this.

Thankfully she wouldn’t have to wait long, her skilled tongue having had years of practice on her own girls. Pleasuring Lucy at her current size was child’s play for someone like her. Giving her one final lick the blonde screamed in pleasure before bucking her hips into Erza as her orgasm flooded out of her into the redhead’s eager mouth.

Erza accepted her offering as she lapped at Lucy’s lips, drinking in her release. ‘She tastes better than before, no wonder Mira won’t stop drinking from her, she’s delicious…’ Erza continued to lick until she was sure she got every drop.

Pulling Lucy away she smirked seeing her passed out. Having full knowledge of the magic now she knew it wasn’t entirely her doing but still having someone pass out for her was still a reward of it’s own. Erza sighed before setting Lucy down on the sheets. Getting off the bed her legs quivered a bit but she was determined.

Moving her hands to the side her magic activated as she changed back into her Heart Kreuz Armor. ‘I’ll have to ask the captain for some water, I promised to use you for the remainder of the voyage Lucy, and I won’t break that promise…’ The redhead smirked before exiting the room, she’d be back shortly for more fun, after all, she still had to reward the blonde…

 

 

 

 

~ Epilog ~

 

 

~ Magnolia ~

 

 

“Woo hoo! We’re home!” Natsu cheered pumping his fist in the air excitedly. “Jeez why are you so happy, all that lousy work and all for some lousy gate key,” Gray grumbled with annoyance. “Be that as it may that gate key was for Lucy and it made her quite happy. You should share in her excitement.” Erza smirked walking behind them.

“That’s pretty easy for her, she got the reward,” Happy snickered flying next to them. ‘I got my reward to,” Erza smirked viciously as she felt Lucy sleeping soundly between her bosoms. “So what kind of a gate key is it anyways?” Gray asked curiously.

Erza tapped her chin in thought, the key resembled an arrow but she didn’t have the faintest idea who it belonged to. “I can’t say, you’ll have to ask Lucy later.” Natsu and Gray looked to each other then back to Erza. “Where is Lucy anyways?”

Erza shrugged before walking past them. “Somewhere safe where I can keep my eye on her.” Natsu, Gray, and Happy shared a worried look before walking a few feet behind her instead. “You shouldn’t be worrying about her though. You’re all acting so carefree; it’s almost as if you’ve forgotten about your punishment once we’ve gotten back to the guild.” Erza scowled at the three cowering members.

“B-But why we completed the S-Class request,”, “Yea can’t we just forget about the whole punishment thing?” Erza frowned shaking her head. “You're right everything worked out, but only because I came here and finished the job none of you were qualified to do. Stealing an S-Class request is a serious offence.” ‘And dragging Lucy along is an even worse one,’ her eyes darkened a bit remembering what had almost happened to the blonde.

All three of them shivered in fear as panic ran through them. “Just kill us now!” Erza snickered walking past them; this would be entertaining at the least. As they made their way through the town Erza felt something off. Looking around the townsfolk were pointing at them as they spoke in hushed whispers.

‘Why are they staring at us?’ Erza frowned, something wasn’t right. “Guys,” Natsu and Gray walked beside her. “We noticed to,” Natsu looked around seeing more and more people pointing at them. “This feels like pity?” Erza mumbled quietly.

 As she looked around the crowds something jagged caught her eyes in the distance. “G-Guys,” Erza gawked as she looked towards the guild hall. All three of them stared in shock as they saw the guild hall in the distance… it was in shambles…

 

“A-Are Guild… Someone did something to our Guild!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued ~

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

Well i hope you all enjoyed and i beseech you to please leave me your lovely reviews.

The more i get the better i feel and the faster i update :D

 

this will be my final chapter for Welcome to Fairy Tail for a short time but don't you all worry, because i'm coming back to The Fairies of Fairy Tail next !

 

I hope your all looking foward to it, and to that i say,

 

 

Until next time guys ~

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4925