Gaia's Champion by Guygan
Summary:

In a world Conquered by Giantesses, one man must stand up and defeat them to liberate his world. Outnumbered and Outmatched he will have to use his wits, charm, and newly acquired magical powers to cut the Giant Women down to size and free the enslaved citizens.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Destruction, Couples , Gentle, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 43836 Read: 97161 Published: February 08 2015 Updated: September 04 2015

1. Gaia's Blessing by Guygan

2. Meet Your New Overlord; Tina. by Guygan

3. Training to Fight Tina by Guygan

4. Vs. Tina by Guygan

5. Surprise Guests by Guygan

6. Vs. Rin by Guygan

7. Vs. Juliet by Guygan

8. Days of Our Lives by Guygan

9. A Day in Urban City by Guygan

10. Vs. Christine part 1 by Guygan

11. Vs. Christine part 2 by Guygan

12. The Next Gan-eration by Guygan

13. Juliet in Wonderland by Guygan

14. Vs Christine Part 3 by Guygan

15. Aftermath by Guygan

16. A New Journey Begins by Guygan

17. Dana: Goddess of The Sea by Guygan

18. Vs. Dana by Guygan

19. For Science! by Guygan

Gaia's Blessing by Guygan
Author's Notes:

Who reads these anyway? No one! that's Who!

Gan: 6'2''

170 Ib

Caucasian

Brown Spiky Hair

Age: 23

 

Gaia's Blessing

Gan walked through the streets of Urban City from his boring ordinary job to his boring ordinary home. When he got home his wife would cook him the same boring ordinary meal and he would watch the same boring tv show he always watched. Then he would go to sleep and started the boring ordinary day all over again.

It wasn't that Gan hated his life, quite the opposite, he loved his wife she might be dull and unwilling to try new things but at least she loved him. The same goes for his job he feels extremely lucky to have any line of work. It's just that Gan wants more out of his life. He doesn't want to do the exact same thing every day for the rest of his life. He wants an adventure. He wants the excitment the conflict, and the fullfillment of completing a an arduous journey. Like the kind he used to have in the woods behind his house when he was a kid. Back before responsibility. Before the mundane drab workplace thrust his imagination and free spirit into the back of his mind to rot.

It's then the something shiny catches his eye. He pauses and looks into a narrow alley way, filled with trash and rodents. As he pauses on the sidewalk, pedastrians push past him uncaring and too absorded in their mundane lifes to see the glimmer of light at the end of the alley.

Gan fore goes all sense and judgement and enters the dingy alley way. A voice in his head screams that this is where he will be murdered, but a louder voice yells "Who cares anymore?" and so he pusesh forward.

Past the vomit green dumpter is an unbelivable sight, it's a purple vortex, swirling, revealing unknowable depths. Gan turns to look back at the street, unable to believe what he sees. Back in the ordinary world of the street people are still walking, unattentive and uncaring. "To hell with this!" Gan mumbles, and he steps into the void to what most would consider his doom.

Gan sails through space and time into an outer dimension that he cannot begin to comprehend. He lands with a soft thud on what seems like solid ground. He opens his eyes and sees only the black abyss. In fact all around him is the black abyss of space. He turns around gazing at the twinkling stars in the distance. He is standing on nothing, and yet it feels like he is standing on firm ground. Gan begins to traverse the abyss, in search of an exit.

 "T-This is spectacular! I must be in another dimension. Or another world. Or maybe I'm dead." Gan shudders at the thought of being dead. In the distance Gan sees a large wall that stretches out into infinity. Gan can only make out what the distant stars illuminate. He breaks out into a sprint, the spirit of adventure spurring him on to this new and spectacular building. "Perhaps it's the gates of Heaven," Gan thinks "Though I don't really rememeber dying, but maybe no one remebers dying. " Gan is confused and excited at the same time. Still mystified by the shimmering stars that offer glimpses into the distant past.

Finally Gan arrives at the wall, he puts his hands to it and presses against it, the wall towers over him off into infinity, obscured by the dark abyss he can see no end to to it. The wall is soft and warm, it's the only thing in this desolate place and it feels so warm and nurturing. Gan for some odd reason can't help but hug the wall, he is naturally drawn to it.

"So, you've finally arrived have you, i was wondering when you'd finally make it." Says a booming feminine voice. 

Gan leaps away from the sheer wall and stares upward to where the voice seems to have originated. The building is illuminated by an unseen light that seems to iminate from the sheer cliff face itself, and yet it illuminates it at the same time. Gan is also illuminated in the brilliant lights as well, he and the building are the only things lit against the backdrop of the dark shapeless void.

"W-who said that. Who's there?" Gan realizes that he sounds very agressive like an ignorant movie villian and so he adds "please come out." making his voice more sympathetic.

"I'm already out, you just aren't looking at me." the booming feminine voice responds, now the voice seems to echo from all directions, penetrating into Gan's very core.

He looks back at the Sheer cliff face which is now illumnated. Before it was a shadowy black color, but now it's a light brown, it's covered with the ridge. Gan looks across the horizon, In what seems like thousands of miles away more cliffs are pertruding now visible illuminated by sourceless light. There are five each of seemingly infinite size. he can barely comprehend the magnitude of what he is seeing Gan looks up. In the center of the buildings is an even wider tower, that goes up and up and up and up and up for hundreds of thousands of miles. It seems to converge with another tower, but where they converge is obscured by a massive white cloth that drapes over them about half way down. It is then that Gan realizes he is looking at a pair of legs. A pair of very large very tan legs.

Gan takes a gulp, and looks up past the legs, higher than he ever thought possible. A pair of hands are pressed against the hips, hands that are attached to arms. The arms continue on until they obscure by breast. The largest pair of breasts Gan has ever seen in his life Larger than countries even. He ponders at the magnitude of them. 

Finally he comes to a face, a beautiful feminine face. She is ethnic, and white at the same time. In fact she seems to be a mixture of all the races. With long flowing black hair. She is smiling down at him. Her eyes are compassionate and kind, looking at them Gan can't help but feel calm and relaxed. Even the prescense of such a planet sized woman, Gan feels safe.

"Hello my child. Are you done gawking, or can we get down to business?" She says, with a wry teasing smile. "I-I wasn't gawking." Gan says quickly hoping he hasn't offended her. "I just couldn't help but look at you, your so, so BIG! Who are you?" "I am Gaia, the mother of your world, and Humanities sheperd." "So your like God?" Gan asked. "Good heavens no, I am in charge of only your world." "So-o then that means.-" "It means something you never possibly comprehend, so stop thinking about it, goodness you are a curious one. Now down to business. I've brought you here because your world is in peril." The booming all encompassing voice sounds worried and this makes Gan uneasy.

"A group of renegade Succubi have stolen Ambrosia from the vault of the Universe, and have fled to your world!" "Umm, What's That?" Gan asks confused. "Ambrosia is the spice of the- heheheheheheheheheh" her laughter shakes the entirety of the abyss. "listen to me, trying to explain this to a mortal. All you need to know sweetie is that Ambrosia is what gives me my omnipotence. If the Succubi consume ambrosia they could partially gain my powers and grow to unbelievable heights."

"Wait, you said, they could partially gain your powers." "Yes, none of them could grow to my full height- the size I am now. It would take a millinieum of eating ambrosia to grow to this height. But do not be fooled even a handfull of ambrosia would be enough to conquer your world." "Then why don't you just go down there and squash 'em?" Gan smashes his fist into his hand as if to illustrate his point. "Hehehe listen to you! Your adorable! I can't directly intervene in your world. Even if it's being destroyed, don't you know anything about omnipotent protectors?" "N-n-no" Gan says nervously. "Oh right! Well anyway, I can only give mortals the tools to solve your own problems. Sometimes it in the form of knowledge or strenght or charisma." "Wait are you suggesting that you want me to beat G-giants? and you want me to do it with Knowledge?"

"yes, I've been watching over you Gan, your quite brave for such a little fellow, you've got what it takes to stand up to them." "Are you crazy! If their even a fraction of the size of your foot then I'm toast, compared to the guardian of the world, what am I? A speck?" Gaia reaches down and pinches Gan between her finger and thumb, despite her size and strength she still manages to be gentle with him. Her fingers are the size of states and yet the converge to perfectly fit around his body.

Listen here young man! You are going to stop them and save the world or you are in very big trouble got it? "Ye-yes" Gan Nods nervously as he peers into the infinity of her pupil. "Now that's not to say I'm not aware of your little size issue. I of course plan to give you something that can help you face someone who's eaten Ambroisia." "Am I gonna eat ambroisia too." "NO! You can't eat Ambroisia! Your a mortal, it's forbidden. No one is allowed to eat it accepts us guardians. Weren't you listening? Those Succubi Stole it!"

"Then what?" "As my champion on earth you will receive my blessing." With Gaia takes off her Toga. She places Gan at Nipple level, giving the mortal the greatest view of the largest breast any one man has ever seen.

"Hmm, your too small to receive the blessing like that, no matter!" Gaia shrinks herself down until she's only 5x as big as Gan is, "Let's go with strength for now, you'll need to be pretty strong." She presses him against her bare nipple and Gan Suckles from the mother of Humanity. His body is filled with the warm liquid warming him to the core. the liquid is heavy and fills his belly within a minute. So she pulls him away and lays him down gently at her feet. Gan cannot move, the warm liquid is too heavy, so he closes his eyes and goes to sleep. 

"Sleep well my child." The Guardian cooes softly.

 

End Notes:

Hey, Thanks for reading the first chapter! I've recently made some revisions, not to the story just to the typos. Please leave a review and a rating, it really helps me out and it helps other people know if they want to read it!

-sincerely

Guygan.

Meet Your New Overlord; Tina. by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, we establish the conflict for the rest of the story, and the sub conflict for the next 3 chapters. If you made it to the second chapter then thanks for even giving me a moment of your time, it all gets better from here!

 

Tina: 100' 11''

411,101 Ibs

Caucasian

Long Brown Hair

Age: 18

The Note

The bright morning sun, beaming over the horizon hits Gan's eyes forcing him to wake up. He's lying face down in a dumpster, still wearing the same business suit from yesterday. "I guess it was just a dream." Gan Thinks "A really weird dream, but a dream all the same. Suckling from mother earth herself? i really need to see a psychologist about that."

Gan pushes open the lid of the vomit green dumpster and steps out into the cool morning air he smells like old spaghetti and pencil shavings.

"Wait till Juliet hears about this dream, she'll make fun of me to no- JULIET!" Gan suddenly realizes that he didn't go home last night and didn't tell his wife. His loving but sometimes over protective Latina Wife! 

Gan Sprints out of the alley trash trailing behind him and into oncoming traffic. He turns just in time to see the Front of a truck. His entire life flashes before his eyes, he remembers the forests he used to explore as a kid, his first crush, his high school prom, college, Juliet, and then, he sees only a flash as the truck collides with him at 50 miles per hour. Gan is sent flying and in a critical few milli seconds of Flying through the air he thinks of everything he never got to do, like surfing, or skydiving.

Then Gan hits the ground, rolling to a stop against the pavement. He can hear a voice. It's the voice of the truck driver, asking him if he's ok, and miraculously, unbelievably Gan answers "yes." he stands up brushes dirt off his tattered suit and walks away. 

"How am I still alive? I should be dead, I should be in heaven with my Grandparents right now." but the more Gan thinks about it the more he comes to the conclusion that the dream he had last night was in fact not a dream at all! The 14 year old inside of him slowly realizes that he has superpowers. "I'm a Fuckin' SuperHero!!!!" 

Gan Runs 5 miles back to his and all the way up to his 12th story apartment. He burst through the door. "Baby Guess What! I have super powers, We to start coming up with a cool superhero name and a costume ASAP!" there is no reply. "Juliet?" still no reply.

Gan walks into the kitchen where he finds a note attached to the refrigerator. it reads. "Dear Ganny, an emergency came up and I have to leave on a trip with the girls. Sorry to tell you with this note, I don't know when I'll be back. Love You!" 

Gan, is sullen, he was looking forward to telling his wife about his new powers, but maybe this is for the best afterall now he's not in the dog house for not coming home last night. 

Gan sits down on the couch and looks at his twitter feed, and quickly finds out that super strenght is not the only thing from his dream that came true.

Bad News 

Live News feed from Goliath City News Inc.: "I'm standing in Goliath Square where a titanic caucasian female has suddenly appeared. She seems to be in her mid 20's from down here she seems to have blonde hair and is wearing a blouse and skinny jeans. Experts estimate her height to be 500 feet tall. Who she is and what she wants is still unclear."

News Reports

Live News feed from America News Now: " between the hours of 5 p.m. last night and 10 a.m. this moring hundreds of titanic women have appeared in every major city around the world. They have begun attacking police and destroying important government buildings. ANN has recieved reports That these titanic women seem to be collaborating and are locked in combat with militaries around the world. It is estimated that their heights range from 100 feet to 800 feet."

Live News feed from World News Corporation: "Negotiations with these women has finally begun after a week of fierce fighting, they demand the unconditional surrender of all all armed forces. WNC has secured an exclusive interview with the new regent of San Amonita city." "Hello there little one. I am Roxanne, I suppose I should tell my new teeny tiny city who I am." *Roxanne lifts the camera man up to her face.* "I am Roxanne your new Goddess. I will not hurt anyone of my beloved little subjects so long as you follow my rules, and provide a tribute to me every year. What are my rules, they are very similiar to your old ones, no killing or stealing from each other. But now, you must work for me, building me pathways so I may trot around my new domain without squishing you little bugs. And building my throne so that I can sit down regally. Of course none of you will be allowed to say anything bad about me and rebellion will not be tolerated! That's all" *She sets the camera man back down*

Live News feed from America News Now: "The Goddesses as they're being called had been fighting evenly with world forces last week but this week the appearance of what is being called the Titanesses has changed this. Three women spread around the world in the most intensive battlefronts each easily over 1000 feet in size. Unfortunately this has signalled the unconditional surrender of all armed forces. All governments are now cooperating with the Giantesses. Our world has been conquered." -end of transmission.

Not so Super Hero! 

"Our World has been conquered?" Gan repeats to himself. Hmphf well, what's the point of having super powers if you don't have any one to fight them with.

Suddenly, the ground starts shaking. "That's odd there are no faultlines in Urban City." Several more tremors occur each bigger than the next, suddenly Gan realizes that they aren't tremors, there more like footsteps. Gan looks out his window to see a Gigantic Brunette stolling casually through town. She must be about 100 feet tall, and boy is she hot! She wears a skimpy tank top that does little to hide her Proportional C cup breasts.

She strolls over to city hall and sits down on top of it flattening the top floor and doing serious structural damage to the whole building. Government officals teem out of the building fleeing from the gargantuan women through the streets. "We don't need you anymore." She Booms. "Anyway Hi everyone! I'm Tina," The Goddess projects her voice across the entire city, everyone is silent to listen to her. "Ashley sort of forgot about this place and I didn't really get a city of my own, so she let me have this one! isn't that soo Sweet of her! Anyway, I'm very nice, and I promise I won't hurt any of you, as long as your good little citizens of Tina Town! Isn't that cute? I decided to rename this place to Tina Town. I know you all love it! I know I do"

"Hmm? What else? I know I must have forgotten something? - Oh that's right" She bops herself on the head. "Silly Tina! The rules, uhh standard rules I guess, Worshipping me and pay tribute, also I need a team of very capable young men to rebulid this thing into my new throne. Also the position of my boyfriend is currently open! Any strapping little men, need to only approach me to apply, please nothing below an 8, I'm a goddess not a lonely high school girl." Tina looks like she just got out of High school though.

She claps her hands together. "Alright little people! Hop to it!"

 

 

End Notes:

Please leave a review, It's gives me some better feed back, and they really help keep me motivated when I read them. Don't worry I already know how the story goes in my head, the hard part is writing it all down. This will definitley be a finished story so keep reading.

Training to Fight Tina by Guygan
Author's Notes:

This is a character development development chapter, don't worry still Giantess Content, but with a focus on establishing the main characters flaws and strenghts.

Training to Fight Tina

Tina's tyranical rule is established within the week. All of Urban city accepts it with out question out of fear for their life's. Tina demonstrates her power by stepping on anyone who's brave into to dissent. With the first 3 deaths everyone gets the point. 

As for our hero? Gan shut's himself off from the world. He locks himself  in his apartment alone and cnonfused. He had been pretty confident before, but one look at Tina and he knew there was no way he could stop her. To him and everyone in the city she was practically a god, no human being his size could possibly hope to stand up to her. All he could was conform.

Tina wasn't even the worst part, within two days she'd already established a loyal police force. Their job was to find and capture anyone who was anything bad about Tina or refusing to give her tribute. It was basically a dictatorship in Urban city. 

Gan lays on his couch, he hasn't moved in a day. "If only Juliet were here, she could get me out of this rut!" Gan thinks. "But then again maybe it's better that she's not here. this place has gone to hell since Tina showed up! Wherever she is, I hope she's safe."

"Bad Gan! Very Bad Gan!" Gan is swatted on the head with a rolled up news paper. "Ow! Hey!" "I told you if you didn't safe the world you would be in very big trouble!" Gan turns his head and sees Gaia standing in his house. She's about 5'4'' wearing a tight fitting v-neck that is very revealing and contemporary skinny jeans. "Gaia! What are you doing in my apartment!" Gan falls of the couch and scrambles to his feet." "I'm the mother of the earth! I can go anywhere I wanna go! the question is, what are you doing here, when there is a Giantess ruling your city! You should be fighting her!" Says Gaia. "I can't fight her! Have you seen how big she is! Tina could literally eat me!"

"Not if she can't catch you!" Gaia responds "Oh and how am I gonna get away from a 100 foot giantess?" Gan asks. Before Gaia can answer a knock comes at the door. "Hold on one second, I gotta get this." Gan opens the door, to find a tall dark haired man at his door. He wears the typical pink and yellow uniform of one of Tina's lackey's, she of course designed the uniforms.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Gan asks. "Is that anyway to address one of Tina's patrolmen?" He says with an irritated look on his face. "I could have you arrested for talking like that." "Did you come her to threaten me or did you come to take my money?" Gan asks. "I came for your money." the patrolmen responds. "Fine it's right over-" "He's not giving you any money!" Gaia interrupts "He's tired of your bullshit, and he's tired of that bitch Tina!" The patrolman is astounded. "Who do you think you are you bitch! You can't talk about our goddess like that!" he reaches for Gaia, but before he can grab her Gan catches his wrist. "Don't you touch her!" Gan strikes him in the chest sending the patrol man throught the opposite wall and into an abandoned apartment. Gan is somewhat surprised. "Whoa I didn't know I could do that!"

"What do you think my blessing was for anyway? So that you could look at my tits? Come on we have to practice!" Gaia says pulling him through another vortex. "practice what?" but Gan gets his answer because on the other side of the vortex Gaia has grown to 100 feet tall.

"...498...499...500! there that's 500 pushups!" Gan shouts up to the giantess. "Hmm, that's decent I guess, now try it with two of my fingers on your back!"  "No way this is boring. and I'm really tired. can't we stop now?" "That's not the answer I want to hear from my little champion!" Gaia cooes, she presses Gan down into the dirt with her finger,  Gan struggles but is helpless against the enormous strength she holds in just her pointer finger. So he endures humiliation. Gaia lifts her finger, "See you're not dead, and I was putting all my weight into that finger!" Gaia says with pride. "Yea but i still couldn't get you off of me. and that was just your pointer finger."

"yeah but it will confuse her, usually that would kill someone as puny as you! I didn't say my blessing was going to make this easy. Just manageable." Gaia booms from overhead. "but how can I even beat her if I can't even push off her finger?" Gan bleats, atleast to Gaia it sounds he's full of helium. "Oh your are simply adorable down there, listen to you complain with that high pitched voice!" Gaia purrs.

"Gaia, this is serious!" Gan pleads. "I am serious, seriously in love with your itty bitty voice!" Gaia scopes him up in the palm of her hand. and presses his little body to her cheek. "mmmm your so soft and squishy!" Gaia purrs,  she putts him to her lips and gives him a peck on the face. 

Gan is angry now, he's jacked up on testorone which basically liquid pride. He's squirms around in her fist, and to his surprise manages to pry her fingers off his body and leap from her hand he gives her angry kick to the chin, and once again to his surprise knocks her down! 

The 100 foot tall Gaia stumbles and falls to the ground. Without a hand to grasp him Gan also tumbles through the air and lands right on Gaia's enormous belly, bouncing off of it and 40 feet into the air, he hits it again bouncing 15 feet then 5 feet, then his body sticks to her belly, he can feel tremendous diaphram move the air from her lungs into words, which he figures will be angry ones but turn out to be encouraging ones. 

"Ganny! Do you know anything about momentum and velocity?" Gaia asks. "N-no?" Gan says. "Well I do, you've got an extraordinary amount of strength in your tiny body, gives you alot more momentum than the momentum in my finger or even my hand. You think of yourself like an ant fighting a bear. But that's simply not true. Your more like a wrecking ball fighting a building!" Gaia explains

"I-I never thought of it like that. So your saying that physics is actually on my side?" Gan asks. "Yes little one, yes I am saying that." Gaia reassures him. 

"Gaia... I think I'm ready to do this." "Finally! I thought you were going to sulk in your room the whole time." Gaia says. "but if I'm doing this then it's on my terms, I'll need a cool costume and a mask!" Gan says. 

 

End Notes:

this chapter was relatively short, but that ok because it's the second one I wrote today. So don't you patronize me! Thanks again for reading, and be sure to drop a review. Next chapter will be the first battle between Gan and a giantess. 

Vs. Tina by Guygan
Author's Notes:

This is the big fight chapter, it was even fun to write. We introduce a sub villain and we reinforce that Tina is an evil tyrant who needs to be dethroned and that Gan will have plenty of trouble beating her!

Quincy: 6'4''

200 Ibs

Caucasian/British

Black Hair

Age: 36

 

Vs. Tina

It was another lovely day in Tina Town all the little people were obeying here every command, she was sitting proudly on her newly made throne, from here her head rose above even the tallest buildings. She surveys her pleasant little city. On her shoulder a chorus of little people are singing her favorite song, in her lap is her harem of tiny boyfriends with whom she periodically toys with, and at her feet is an army of tiny citizens who massage her feet.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" She sighs in relief "life is good." She leans against the back of her throne and closes her eyes. "My Goddess, I bring dire news!" Tina opens her eyes "What is it this time Quincy?" She says clearly annoyed. A tiny man  is standing on the arm rest of her throne. He is bowing before her.

Quincy is a former citizen Britain, who was working abroad in Urban City as a Lawyer. When the Goddesses took over, using his sly devious charisma he managed to engraciate himself with Tina, and from there became her right hand. He did most of the administration, he organized her police force, and became incredibly powerful off of her rule. He was scum, by every meaning of the word.

"My goddess, there is a masked terrorist wreaking havoc on Avenue Street, he is spreading lies and insults about you my Goddess!" Quincy explains. "So? Kill him! That's what I pay you for isn't it?" Tina spits. Quincy is covered in her saliva but remains composed "my goddess, we cannot, he is sidestepping all our bullets and is knocking our men unconscious with just a single punch. He is a monster!" Quincy says. "Your useless! Your all Useless. You have one job and you can't even squish one little bug!" Tina Yells. The tiny chorus on her shoulders falls to their knees and covers their ears. The tiny Harem of men run and hide beneath her tank top. 

Tina stands up, the tiny chorus falls from her shoulders and few of her tiny boyfriends cling desperately to her waist and belly. "Once I take care of this little nuisance I'm going to teach my little police force a lesson they'll never forget." She booms ominously down to Quincy, Then she walks through the town, most of her tiny boyfriends have crawled to the safety of her pockets or to the waistband of her tight booty shorts. 

Her bare feet crash against the crumbling pavement of the city as she makes her way towards the wailing sirens of her police force. Her shadow cast by the setting sun signals her impending arrival, the cars in her path swerve off the street and into the  safety of the alleys, the people on the side walks quickly retreat inside or into alleys. Within a few minutes Tina arrives at the chaotic scene.

Gan sidesteps another barrage of bullets, the bullets clatter against the side of a police car shattering the glass, Gan is in front of his assailant within the blink of an eye , and before the shooter can react Gan administers a swift chop to his neck. Gaia, taught him how to use just the right amount of strength to knock a normal sized person unconcious without killing them. The shooter falls to the ground no longer awake. 

A shadow suddenly fills the streets, Gan tilts his head and sees a slim Brunette crashing towards him, haloed by the setting Sun. Gan cautiously walks toward her out of range of the unconscious cops. They might have aligned themselves with his enemy but they still didn't deserve to be crushed. 

"Hey! you fat bimbo! You and I have a score to settle, I heard that-" Tina Leaps across the block and crushes Gan beneath her foot. She brutally grinds her foot against the pavement. "Another one bites the dust!" she says viciously as she grits her teeth crushing his body against the pavement.

Tina, turns around and tromps away back to her throne, fully confident that he is dead, she is already thinking about the best punishment to give to her police force for waisting her time. 

Gan Stands back up tossing the street rubble off of hm and popping his shoulder back into place. "All part of the plan!" he says with an air of coolness.  "I just wish she hadn't grinded me into the ground, that was totally uncalled for!" Gan exclaims to the Citizens looking at him in amazement.

Gan bends down and puts his mask back on and eyeballs the retreating Goddess, he begins running down the street towards her, he starts running faster and faster until he's 50 feet away and takes a running leap. He soars high into the air and kicks the back of her knee, just as she's lifting the opposite leg into the air. Gan has the same momentum as a wreacking ball but concentrated into a single foot sized area. her knee bends drastically causing her to lose her balance and fall to the ground.

The 100 foot women hits the ground hard, at over 300 tons she hits the ground with tremendous force, causing the whole city shake. Gan rolls out of the way of her falling butt, landing safely between her legs. "the bigger they are! The harder they fall!" Gan announces triumphantly.

Tina may be down, but she is far from beaten, she begins to stand back, up but Gan has already Leapt from between Tina's legs to another block in a single horizontal leap. "wow! so that's what a DBZ character feels like." Gan exclaims.

"What the Hell are you!" Tina yells as she begins crashing towards him at full tilt. Gan manages to stay just out of her reach. "Stop running away you coward!" Tina yells as she runs after him. "I'm not running away!" Gan yells back. He lands in an intersection ontop of a car and takes a sharp right down Madison ave. Tina Leaps over a block of buildings landing adjacent on Madison ave."Your a fuckin' idiot this is called running away!" 

Suddenly Gan stops right at the edge of the city, he turns around and faces Tina who is ominously edging towards him. "You should have just stayed invisible, little bug,  because once I catch you I'm going to take you to One of our scientists who will turn you into a little lab rat, We'll perform horrific experiments on you!" Tina Grins imagining her puny enemy in awful pain

She lunges at him. But Gan is expecting this, planning for it even. He crouches down and with all the might he can muster leaps towards her flying just under her, bicycle kicking her in the stomache. (A bicycle kick is when you do a backflip and your legs kick as they come over you.) Tina's lunge with the help of Gan's extra kick propels her 500 hundred feet right into the Cities power grid. Tina lets out a gutteral shriek as she takes millions of volts through her gargantuan body and then goes silent.

Tina's eyes flutter open as she regains conciousness, at first everything is blurry then she begins to make out images, she spots Gan standing ontop of her building sized boobs. "I wasn't running away... I was luring you into a trap." Gan explains to her. "You perverted freak! your dead!" Tina reaches for Gan but finds that her arm is restrained against her sides, what's more is she finds the cords restraining her body deliver an awful shock whenever she tries to stretch them. "OOOOOOWWWW" she howls in pain. 

"Tina... you no longer rule this city! And for your crimes against it, we hereby sentence you to prison, atleast until we can figure out what to do with you." Gan says ceremoniously, he leaps off her tit and lands on the ground where the citizens of Urban City have crowded around. "From this moment on you are all Free!" Gan announces. The Crowd cheers and dances, revelry is had in the streets as the people celebrate their liberation, men kiss women, Confetti is thrown, Tina's flag is burned as her agent are thrown into jail and the former administration takes back control.

"You haven't won yet you little bugs! There are hundreds of us! In a few Weeks an even bigger Giantess will be here to check up-" Gan Silences her by delivering a smack to her butt. "If another one comes I'll just defeat her too! I'll defeat every last Giantess until the whole world is free!"

A single child approaches Gan who is leaning against Tina's Hip admiring his catch. "What's your name mister?" the child asks innocently. "my name? hmmm?" Gan ruffles the childs hair. "My name is The Sentinel!" Gan announces, and in a single bound leaps into the sky and out of sight! 

End Notes:

I'm Not sure if I'm even usng these right but whatever, This chapter is the first fight chapter, I'm sorry this story isn't exactly a story about a helpless protagonist who gets tortured by beautiful women and then murdered horribly but I've seen that done a thousand and one times already. I'm interested in what would happen if the protagonist could actually fight back against giants! Don't worry though, the protagonist isn't exactly invincible he can still be killed, captured and toyed with by the villains. The story gives heavy emphasis on the character's weakness as well as his strength.

- sincerely Guygan

 

Surprise Guests by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we meet two new mysterious Giantesses, one we meet right out but the second remains a mystery until the end of the chapter, we do find out that they are bigger, and badder than Tina. Our Protagonist will definitely have trouble defeating them. This chapter raises the conflict!

Rin: 512'9''

43,386 Ibs

Asian

Black Hair w/ red highlights

Age: 24

Visitor's in the Night

The full moon rises over the dark forest outside of Urban city. Two hooded figures tower above it, the trees only reaching up to their ankles. The two stride silently towards the city-scape. Wordless and emotionless the two focus completely on the journey. "So they call him The Sentinel?" The taller one says to the other. "That's right," the shorter one replies. "I wander what he's like." the taller one asks. "He's got to be pretty brave to stand up to Tina at his size." "It doesn't matter what he's like, he's our prey, we only need to know how he did it." The shorter one responds dryly. "Still, I wonder if I can keep him once we have him, a pet that's hard to squish would be pretty fun don't you think?" the taller one says dreamily. "You can't keep him. He's dangerous! What if he tries something?" the shorter says callously. "Oh you're no fun. You never want to play with the little boys!" the taller one complains. The shorter one is silent.

Tina is sleeping quietly tangled in her electrified wires, as she has been for several days. She quickly awakens as she feels the earth begin to move beneath her body. She looks up and sees two hooded figures standing over her, each about 5 times her size. "Good! You finally came, I was starting to think you'd forgotten about me." Tina says relieved. The two giantesses remove there hoods, Tina sees one familiar face and a not so familiar face. "Hey Rin, who is your friend?" Tina asks. "Oh! Her? Don't worry about her, she's waaay above your pay grade." the taller one replies. 

Tina wiggles around destroying the trees around her body. "Hurry up and let me out of this! I have a score to settle with a so-called 'super hero' " Tina whines. "Actually we have other plans, Ashley has no use for incompetent twits who are beaten by tiny men in masks." Rin replies coldly. "What NO! You can't be serious!" Tina replies shocked "You can't do this to me! You can't! I'm a Goddess!", suddenly Rin strikes Tina's chest, the attack comes quickly and is over in a second, Tina is gone, she shrinks into oblivion.

Rin stands back up to her full height holding a glowing yellow orb in the palm of her hand. The orb is bigger than a car, but no bigger than a golf ball compared to Rin. "What are you going to do with it?" the shorter one asks. "Ashley wants it back with her in the capital. But before we do that, we should find this so-called Sentinel while we're here. Nora wants him for her science project or whatever it is" Rin explains. "That's too bad." says the shorter one with a wicked grin on her face. "I was hoping to see just how invincible this tiny super hero is." "You are really scary sometimes, you know that." Rin says.

Gan's Day Off

Gan wakes up to the feeling of tiny fists banging against his forehead. He opens his sleep-weary eyes to find a 3'' woman banging against his forehead, she notices his eye is open and stops what she's doing and gets right up on his pupil. "Get up you lazy fool! You've been sleeping for three days!" She yells at his eye. The woman isGaia, wearing her trademark, white robe which would be a very distinguishing piece of clothing, if she weren't yelling at him at only 3 inches tall.

"Ok, Ok I'm getting up, Stop yelling at me!" Gan says brushing her off his face. Flying through the air She instantly grows to her 5'4'' form. "Don't you brush me off your face like that! young man! I am your mother!" Gaia protests. "No your not! Your my species' mother, theres a difference." Gan replies. "same thing, now you will obey me! Now get some clothes on you have alot of catching up to do ." Gaia says vanishing from the room in a puff of smoke.

Gan puts on some clothes and wanders into his kitchen pouring himself some soda. He yawns and stretches before drinking it. "Oh no you don't!" Gaia nags from behind him. "your not drinking that manufactured garbage." "Who cares? I'm super strong! What's it going to hurt!" Gan replies. "You it'll hurt you! Do you think that my blessing just lasts forever? No! It fades with time, until you replenish it! and that soda accelerates the fading process!" Gaia says. Gan suddenly spits out the Soda in a comical spit take. "Well that would have been useful to know earlier! I just slept for three straight days!"

"It's natural to sleep for that long sweetie, your body isn't acclimated to that kind of stress, the good news is that after,  once you replenish your powers you should be even stronger than before." Gaia explains. "So... uhhhh... how does this work?" Gan asks awkwardly eyeing her breasts.  

"Not from me!" Gaia exclaims covering herself, "you get it from nature." Gan looks confused. Gaia sighs "you have to eat something that's organic! The fresher the better!" "Oh!!!" Gan says opening his refrigerator. "I don't think I have any of that!" "typical mortal." Gaia says shaking her head. "Well go out and get something, and don't get into any trouble, you still have some invulnerability but your not nearly as strong as you were two days ago" Gaia explains

Gan leaves his apartment, Gaia is still nagging at him when he closes the door, "God she's annoying! But she's only looking out for me, so she's not soooo bad." Gan thinks, walking towards the elevator. he presses the button and waits for the elevator. "I wonder if other super hero's have to deal with this?" Gan thinks while entering the elevator. On his way out Gan uses the public phone to dial Juliets number. "Still no answer!" Gan thinks while hanging up the phone. This makes Gan very uneasy, "it's been weeks since the Goddess took over, she should have at least answered my phone call to tell me she's alright." Gan thinks on his way down the street.

Gan arrives at the Urban City farmer's market, he makes his way through the bustling crowd, he smiles, because no one recognizes him, "This is awesome, my identity is a complete secret." Gan thinks. knowing that he's got a secret from all these people. He waits in line to buy a bag of apples. "that'll be two hundred munny!" the vendor explains. "two hundred munny?! what a rip off! I'm not paying that!" Gan exclaims. "no munny, no apples!" the vendor says taking the apples from him and pushing him away. "Gaaaaa" Gan fumes frustratedly. "I saved this city from a fuckin Giantess." Gan thinks, "I should at least be able to get some apples!" this is the first time Gan encouters the the double edge of a secret identity.

he walks back to his apartment solmenly, unable to buy any expensive organic food. Suddenly the ground begins to shake as thunderous footsteps roar in the distance, Gan turns the corner to sees two pairs of Giangantic legs. His eyes gravitate to the familiar pair of feet that cover the road and his eyes travel up and up and up her curvy feminine body until he reaches her face his eyes go wide go wide he can't believe who he sees.

"Juliet?" he says in complete shock. As he looks up at his wife's titanic face she looks down at his and their eyes meet, she also seems surprised

"hehehehe I'll take this one." Rin says reaching down for Gan. "NOOO!!!!! He's MINE!!!!!" Juliet exclaims pushing Rin away and reaching down for Gan herself.

Gan runs away frantically but he cannot escape from his titanic wife's hand. Within seconds she has wraped her fist around him and hoisted him high into the air, "I promise I'll explain later baby." Juliet says softly, and then plops him down in her pocket. Gan knows better than to struggle against his wife. What's more is he doesn't want to give away his secret identity especially in his weakened state. Besides, his wife pocket isn't exactly the worst place in the world for him to be, he sits down with his back against her sexy thigh. "I hope she knows what she's doing." Gan says.

 

 

End Notes:

Hey guys, I've recently reformatted the way I make these, with a non-spoiler summary of the chapter at the top and a thank you and a farewell down here at the bottom. And Character Bio's have moved To the very beginning of the chapter. thanks for reading this far, Be sure to leave a review and a rating to let me know how I'm doing or to give me any advice. Special thanks to my friend Wholia who convinced me to write this story in the first place. 

-Sincerely Guygan

Vs. Rin by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we get another big fight scene, which is exicting we also, explore Juliet's character and the new dynamic that effects her relationship with Gan. Rest assured this one is full of action, drama, irony and romance.

 

Juliet: 509'3''

55,722 Ibs

Latina

short black hair

Age:26

 

  The Short Version

"heheheh," Rin teases, "I thought that you didn't like to play with the tiny boys." "this one is different" Juliet responds nervously. If Rin finds out that this little fellow sitting in her pocket is also her husband things could get very nasty very quickly. Firstly she would be putting little Gan in danger, and secondly she could be risking her own safety if Ashley found out that she took a husband on this planet.

"I don't see what's so special about him, there are hundreds just like him scurrying around at our feet." Rin replies, "This one h-had the kind of face I was looking for." Juliet replies trying to seem shallow. "Whatever you say dear," Rin tromps towards the center of town. "Maybe we should split up to look for this sentinel guy." Juliet says making up an excuse to ditch Rin. "Good idea Jules. I'll take the western half and you can the eastern half we'll-" but Juliet cuts her off "no I'll take the western half and you take the eastern," Juliet cuts her off and tromps down the street on her own setting off car alarms and knocking down people in the wake of her footsteps. Rin walks in the opposite direction, it doesn't matter to her one way or the other.

Juliet strides through the miniature city like a pro. She carries Gan in her pocket with ease, he weighs almost nothing to her. No longer is she the meek 4'11'' girl he fell in love with, that girl had trouble just walking from block to block, this city was a nightmare for somebody who was short, but this girl could cover a  block in one stride, and it was somewhat arousing for Gan. Finally the giant girl arrives at her former apartment. She reaches into her pocket and wraps her fingers around Gan's little body hoisting him up to her face, he can feel her warm breath on his skin, her gaze is kind and intimidating at the same time. Gan peers up at his Gigantic wife wondering what she plans to do with him next.

"Thanks baby, but now you owe me an explanation. H-how are you one of them? Where have you been all this time, and most importantly where in the world did you put my favorite shirt?" Gan says meekly.

Juliet gingerly places Gan onto their apartment balcony. She shooes him off  the balcony placing her finger beside him and wiggling it corrallng her tiny husband back into the apartment. Gan gets the hint fleeing into the apartment feinting a "Yipes!" to garner Juliet's sympathy and to cement himself as scared little guy who couldn't possibly be The Sentinel.

The giant girl places her hand on the balcony railing and in the blink of an eye, she's standing on the balcony, in her cute red tank top, hoodie, and trendy jeans, back n her petite 4'11'' form. Gan and Juliet run toward each. Gan absorbes the smaller female in a powerful bear hug, he lifts her off the ground and spins her around in a fantastically amorous gesture.

"I missed you so much!" Juliet says as she is spun around in the air. "I missed you too!" Gan replies setting her back on the ground, continuing to embrace her, he looks down into her ocean-blue eyes. "why did you leave? Where did you go? Why are you Giante-" Juliet cuts Gan off by placing a finger against his lips quieting his storm of questions. "I can't stay for long, Rin is expecting me to meet her soon." Juliet says regrettfully. "but that's no fai-" Gan cuts himself off when Juliet gives him "the look" which is their pre-established sign for Gan to shut up. "I'll give you the short version  ... I'm... actually... from another dimension." Juliet says. "Huh?" "It's actually not so different from this one, and technically we're the same species." Juliet explains.  Gan believes every single word, it isn't the strangest thing he's heard so far. "remember the day we first met six months ago?" "Of course I remember" Gan says "How could I forgot?" "Well that was my first day on your world." Juliet admits. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Gan asks frantically. "I couldn't tell you, first of all because you wouldn't have believed me, and  secondly because I was a spy I couldn't blow my cover, not even for you." Juliet says with a guilty look on her face. "But I swear I desperately wanted to tell you! Every single day!" 

"So me and you? It was all just a cover?" Gan asks with a betrayed look on his face. "No! no! no!" Juliet says trying to correct him "well... yes, but only at first, I really am in love with you never ever doubt that Ganny!" Gan can't help but smile at the embarassing nick name that only Juliet was aloud to call him. It was still her, even if she was giantess. 

Gan sits down as he tries to take it all in. "I know this is alot for me to drop on you. So I'll just leave you alone to think about it." Juliet says. "Wait! What? No! You can't leave me right now! I'm really insecure about this, I need you here!" Gan says. "I'm sorry, I'll be right back I promise!" Juliet responds. "That's what you said last time!!" Gan shoots back. "It won't be like last time baby, once we catch the Sentinel, I'll get permission to stay here as this cities giantess!" Juliet replies.

she suddenly expands in size to become a 14 foot tall amazon. Gan stares up in awe of his wife who is now twice his size. "I need to know that you aren't going to leave!" Juliet says authoritatively. Her booming voice and size makes Gan feel like a child. She walks over to the kitchen having to keep her head bent the whole way and lifts the refrigerator with her amazonian strenght proping it up outside the apartment door. "What are you doing." Gan says surprised. "I need to know that you are safe! I can't fight the Sentinel properly if there is even the slightest chance that I could accidentally step on you or fall on you. You'll be safe in here because I'll know not to fight near this building!" Juliet says walking towards the balcony. "No Wait!" Gan yells, but it is too late, Juliet has already grown to her full height of 500 feet and is tromping away. Gan watches as she crashes out of his reach once again. He can't help looking at his wife's building sized butt as she sashes out of his sight. "God dammit!" he exclaims

The Choice

The very first thing Gan tries is pushing open the door, but it is locked in place by the refrigerator. His monumental strength and near invicibility have all but vanished. He collapses against the doorway, utterly defeated, "WHY DON'T I EAT MORE FRUIT!" Gan yells frustrated, closing his eyes and falling against the door.

Rin's projects her titanic voice across the entire city, it echoes through Gan's apartment taunting him. "Sentinel!!! You'd better come out and face us now! Otherwise, we might start hurting your precious little citizens. You have five minutes." Gan can't believe it," Juliet wouldn't actually hurt someone. Would she?" Gan doesn't want to wait to find out. He needs a way to regain his powers and he needs one fast.

Gan Desperately searches his house for anything that could be construed as organic but with no luck. Everything he owns is either canned or  junk food none of it has been alive in years. That's when Gan notices a buch of leaves scattered around his living room floor. The very same Leaves that grow on the trees in the Urban City Forest, "They must have gotten stuck on her feet when she walked through the UC forest." Gan says "and when she shrank down to talk to me, they got lose in the apartment."

Gan has a sickening and horrifying thought. "No!... I couldn't!... I'm not THAT desperate." Gan thinks to himself. He continues to search his apartment, scouring every inch of the place. "Anything but leaves!"

A booming voice echoes through his house, like a loudspeaker but on a city-wide scale. "Alright Sentinel your time is up!" Rin booms. "I guess he's too much of a coward to face us both at once." Juliet chimes in. "Uh-Oh! Rin is putting the little people in her mouth" Juliet trying to taunt the Sentinel. "and she says they taste real good! I think she might swallow, I sure do hope the Sentinel can make it in time to save them!"

"Shit!" Gan exclaims. This is in an impossible situation, on one hand he can  save the innocent citizens of Urban City who are about to be eaten. On the other hand, he can't fight Juliet, and he can't beat two giantesses at once!" Gan turns the TV on to see just how much hot water he is in. The Helicopter has a perfect shot of the two standing in Circle Square, Rin stuffing her face with Tiny people, He notices the density of buildings and how close they are together and he gets a flash of inspiration. "Maybe i can do both!" he says.

Before Gan can save anyone he will have get his powers back, and his only option is the leaves on the floor. Gan bends down, picking up the foliage, "If I go through with this then Gaia, better leaf me alone about my eating habits." Gan remarks and then takes a bite, the plant is bitter and his first instinct is to gag, but Gan powers through, squinting his eyes and pursing his lips. He manages to overide gag reflex and swallow, he takes another bite finishing off the rest of the leaf, resisting the urge to vomit.

Gan Feels his heart begin to pound, it beats faster and faster and faster until each contraction feels continuous. His fingers tingle, and the hair on the back of his neck stands on end. Gan feels all his former strenght rushing back to him. In fact Gan feels stronger than before. It feels like he is on fire! But the fire doesn't burn him, it burns everything else.

He rushes to his closet and removes his costume and mask from it's secret compartment.  "Lets kick some giant ass!" He says indulging his epic moment, but then he adds, "except I won't kick Juliet's ass because I love her and i would never hurt her! Shoot I ruined it!"

The Fight!

Rin swishes around a couple of tiny people in her mouth, She smiles as they squirm against her tongue. Juliet watches feeling rather guilty about all this, her husband is tiny and she spent several months among them, pretending to be one of them. So it's no surprise that she feels a certain connection to them, but she can't let Rin or any of the others know that. Ashley might think she'd gone soft and then Gan and the rest might really be in trouble.

"Just swallow them already Rin, stop messing around." Juliet commands. Rin smiles her cheeks are full of tiny bodies squirming about. She seems content to just let them salivate in her mouth. "Your not suppose to play with your food Rin!" Juliet says, Rin Opens her mouth to say something in retort, probably something cute and sadistic at the same time, but she doesn't get the chance, because the instant she opens her mouth a dark flash shoots across the sky too fash for Juliet to make out. Juliet assumed it was her imagination looking at Rin for confirmation, but now Rin has a terrified look on her face. "What's wrong did you bite more than you could chew?" Juliet says comically, but Rin shakes her head. Tears begin to form in her eyes and she grunts in pain. "Rin? Rin!? RIN! spit them out right now!" Juliet commands

Rin obeys the command puking the little people into Juliet's open hands, they're sticky, gross, and humiliated, but they'll be fine. Juliet bends down and lays the saliva-covered pile of people on the ground and stands back up to deal with Rin who is still panicking, "Get it out! Get it out!" She cries opening her mouth and motioning for Juliet to look inside. Juliet peers inside and as she does so the dark flash rockets out of Rin's, it catches her by the shoulder, and she tumbles to the ground. Cracking it where she falls.

The Sentinel stands directly in front of her shoulder, casually wiping away the saliva, "Watch what you eat, or it might just eat you!" Gan thinks to himself. Meanwhile the giantess with whom he is ok fighting Lumbers toward him. He cracks a pleasant smile beneath his mask. "I've been meaning to get you alone all day!" Gan taunts up to her, making sure to mask his voice from Juliet.

Rin takes the bait and lifts her right foot to squash him, but this is what The Sentinel has been waiting for,  at the very second her foot is farthest from the ground he jumps and is  instantaneously beneath Rin's chin, head butting it at an incredible velocity, knocking the giant girl off her foot and propelling her a blocks away from Juliet. She lands on her butt, skidding to a stop agaisnt a building. The dazed girl feels a tiny person fall into her lap, but she is too shocked to do anything about it. He grabs her finger which is laying in her lap and jumps with it, extending her arm out to it's full length. The Sentinel hits the side of a skyscraper with Rins arm in tow, for an instant he is standing vertically against the protective glass of the super building, but before Gravity can slam him back to the ground he leaps back towards Rin's face. With his speed and velocity The Sentinel forces Rin to punch herself with her own fist. He repeats this process, Grabbing her arm extending it out and accelerating it back into Rin's face. continuosly saying "Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?" After The Sentinel feels she has been successfully humiliated, he leaps back to to street, 

Gan notices how much faster he has become since the last time, his incredible strenght coupled with his comparatively puny size lets him become a blur. Traveling short distances almost instantaneously. This creates confusion and fears within the giantesses with whom he's battling. Shock will be a crucial tactic if he wants to outmaneuver opponents potentially stronger and faster than he.

Gan stands victoriously out in the open celebrating his victory thinking up and yelling witty one liners at Rin. However, as he is beginning to run out of insults the ground beneath his feet begins to shake. He looks back at Rin but she is stil utterly beaten lying humiliated, and unconscious with a black eye. 

Gan Looks back in the other direction and to his surprise sees Juliet running at full sprint towards him. His eyes widen in sudden realization. Shock keeps his feet planted to the ground. "no! Wait! JULIET! NO WAI-" Juliet punts him like a football. Her kick is multiplied by the momentum that her sprinting had accrued and her exponentially larger weight. Gan is accelerated to over 200 miles per hour within the span of a few seconds, he is sent flying upward at a 45 degree angle. He goes right through one side of a skyscraper and out the other, losing none of his acceleration, he continues flying reaching a thousand feet in the air. Finally after what feels like forever Gan's arc peaks and he hurtles down into the Urban City bay, he bounces off the water skipping along the surface like a rock. Finally Gan comes to rest a few thousand feet from the shore.

Broken and beaten Gan only has one hope. Escape!

 

End Notes:

Hey thanks for reading, If you've made it this far please leave a review and a rating, your opinion gives my story legitimacy. The more people who review it means the more people who are likely click on my story and can enjoy it as I hope you have. Thaks for your readership, come back next time For Gan's epic escape.

-Sincerely

Guygan

Vs. Juliet by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we follow Gan on his thrilling escape from his wife and Rin. Gan must race against time, and then more relationship development! Hurray!

                                                            The Great Seascape

 

The bright after noon sun shines down on the azure Urban City bay, Gan treads water a hundreds of yards from the shoreline. He’s bounced up and down by the crashing waves; the ocean breeze blows through his hair as the seagulls glide above the water, cawing in the distance.

 

Gan is mostly still intact, but his wife is very powerful and a kick like that broke a few of his ribs, even his invulnerability can only protect him so much. Suddenly the water begins to shake, as the ocean water conducts their thundering footsteps. Gan’s enormous wife and her friend emerge from between the Urban city Skyscrapers. For a moment Gan forgets he is suppose to be afraid of Juliet. He gazes lovingly at her, as she begins to take off her extraneous clothes. Draping them on a nearby skyscraper. “Those are going to be a pain to wash.” Gan thinks to himself. Gan is thrown back into reality when he hears Rins booming voice from across the bay. “When I get my hands on that little rat I’m going to make him break his own nose, and see how he like’s it! and then break all his arms and legs myself!” Rin says while hiding a black eye beneath her right hand.  “You here that you little shrimp, I’m going to make this a swim you’ll never forget.” Juliet follows up.

 

Gan suddenly remembers that he is supposed to be afraid of Juliet and Rin; the two of them are too much for him to handle. He only has one option; escape! Gan uses his monumental strength he inhales hundreds of pounds of air. He continues inhaling for three whole minutes; His super reinforced lungs are able hold highly concentrated amounts of oxygen. Finally Gan begins to turn blue in the face from inhaling, he closes his mouth. In total his lungs have captured almost 2,000 pounds of oxygen. Satisfied that he has enough to outlast the giantesses he dives beneath the ocean waves.

 

            With each powerful kick Gan forces his body beneath the murky under water depths. The afternoon sun streams in from the surface giving the murky water a gorgeous cyan glint. Gan kicks his legs downward with incredible force until he reaches the dark seafloor. Here in the dark under water depths where the sun cannot reach he hides in the flowing seaweed almost 300 feet below the surface. As Gan is making himself comfortable in his hiding place, the water begins to shake. Back towards the shore, Gan can just make out his wife’s massively long legs. Through the murky depths they appear as shadowy blurs, but at her size they are hard to miss. With each step the legs take, the black underwater sand is stirred covering Gan in a sandy coat of dirt.

 

Back on shore Juliet begins wading through water, wearing only her panties and tank top. Her long bronze legs easily cut through the water, as she gets deeper and deeper. Rin remains on shore, in case The Sentinel tries to double back and escape on land, but really it’s to nurse her black eye. “Don’t worry Rin, We’ll catch him, he’s got to come up for air soon and when he does I’ll snatch him!” Juliet says, having no idea that the Sentinel has literal hours worth of oxygen with him. She sifts through the water expecting to find him just beneath the surface.  She searches for an hour, to no avail. “Fuck you Sentinel!” Juliet yells into the sea

 

Beneath the water, Gan is not having such a great time either, The sea floor does not get any sunshine, It can reach below zero degrees and the cold is beginning to get to him. The pressure of millions of gallons of water would have crushed any normal man, but Gan is not an ordinary man and so he perseveres, his mega dense bones keep his chest from collapsing, and his hyper thick skin keeps what little heat he still has from escaping.  The water carries voice to Gan hidden in the dark depths, “Fuck me indeed!” he thinks to himself.

 

Juliet’s legs are beginning to get ominously close to him, she’s walking in his direction, the sea quakes that each of her steps make is are beginning to get more violent. Gan’s heart begins to beat faster as he anticipates having to swim for his life.  This of course would waste his precious oxygen. She lifts her right foot and lowers it towards him, unwittingly of course. Gan has two options; he can either swim away or stand his ground. If he swims away, best case he’ll lose oxygen, worst case Juliet will notice the movement beside her feet and catch him. If he stays best case his wife will step on him, worst case Juliet will notice she’s stepped on him and he’ll be caught.  In the end Gan decides to stay where he is partly out of pride and partly out of laziness.

 

In a strange turn of events Juliet does not step on him, instead he ends up between her toes.  Gan remains incredibly still as the wiggle back and forth coming very close to touching him. He can feel her body heat as it warms his bones. “Thanks baby.” He thinks to himself. Above the waves Juliet stands in the spot she thinks she last saw the sentinel, she been wading through this dirty bay for an hour. Finally she gives up and heads back to the shore. As her body leaves the embrace of the water it takes gallons of water with it, the water pours off her body as she steps back onto the beach, Rin is their to greet her.

 

“Hey Jules, how long have we been partners?” Rin asks. “Since the war started about two weeks ago.” Juliet answers. “Wow! really? It’s been a long time; we’ve been together through so much together. But one of us has to take this ambrosia back to Ashley in the capital, and one of us has to stay here in case The Sentinel reappears.” Rin explains. “He probably drowned in the ocean.” Juliet answers. “Hopefully, but Ashley won’t be satisfied unless we give her a body.” Rin says. “Yeah,” Juliet responds. “You should go back to the capital, you really need to get your eye looked at. I’ll stay here in case The Sentinel shows up again. If he does I’ll break all his bones for ya!” Juliet smashes her fist into her palm to illustrate her point. “Thanks bestie!” The two giant girls embrace each other in a hug, making rush hour severely worse.

 

Juliet waves goodbye to her friend as she tromps off into the distance. Secretly she’s glad to have the city all to herself. “Finally I can get back to my Ganny! But first I should really give the city my terms!” Juliet announces.

                                    Foot Race Bonanza               

 

Gan resurfaces, from beneath the waves, just as he is about to run out of oxygen. “How do fish that all day? Under water sucks!” Gan announces. The afternoon sun begins to warm his shivering body, the ocean breeze once again blows through his wet here, Gan barely makes out Juliet’s voice as it echoes faintly through the city. “Shit!” Gan exclaims. “If Juliet gets home before I do, then I’m cooked!”  Gan desperately kicks through the water, shooting along the surface like a speed boat, within moments Gan reaches the Urban City beach, he trudges onto the beach into his Wife’s footprint. A few bathers look on at the masked man in amazement.  Not sure whether or not they should approach the super hero. Gan closes his eyes and listens for the vibrations of his wife’s footsteps. Through a system of advanced echolocation and simple guessing Gan figures she most be near the Center. With this information in mind he takes a bounding leap.

 

He jumps to the 21 story of a nearby skyscraper, He makes a second leap across the street onto a neighboring one. Gan runs across the side of the skyscraper reaching the end he makes a leap down to the top of a much smaller building. Gan looks across the city there is a significant Gap in Skyscrapers allowing him to see Juliet. Kneeling in front of city Hall. He dives behind a billboard as she looks up in his direction.

 

From behind the building Gan can hear Juliet explaining her new rules to the city. Compared to what Tina’s rules were they are fairly conservative. Juliet will allow the current administration to keep their rule but with oversight from Juliet. Despite being fairly conservative the rules need to be redundant in order to avoid any loopholes. 

 

Gan listens to Juliet as she softly explains everything to the politicians, even as a mega giantess Gan can’t get over just how cute her voice is. Gan waits behind the bill board for most of it, he can’t risk making a break for it to the next patch of skyscrapers if she could look up and see him. Then Juliet gets into an explanation about trash pickup, and Gan’s mind starts buzzing. Juliet is a stickler for taking out the trash, Gan has experienced this first hand. If he’s ever going to make a break for it now is his chance, Juliet won’t look up during this part. Gan takes a deep breath and makes a bounding leap as hard as he can.

 

The leap sends him sailing through the sky, covering a massive horizontal distance. Finally Gan Lands in a street many blocks away, he does a combat rule out of the way of oncoming traffic. From here Gan makes a second leap up to a nearby skyscraper. Gan runs along the vertical wall until he reaches the corner of the mega building. He kicks off the corner sailing perpendicular to a busy street. For a second it feels like he’s flying. In between the buildings Gan notices Juliet standing back up. Her voice has stopped echoing through the city which most mean she’s done giving the city her terms and is now heading back for their apartment. This has become a race, Gan vs. Juliet, Man vs. Wife, Tiny vs. Giant. Gan already has a significant lead but he’ll need that lead to get out of his costume. The real question can he get out of his costume before Juliet gets back to their apartment.

 

Gan lands on a  water tower and leaps onto his apartment balcony. He opens the sliding glass door and makes his way into his room. Here he strips off his costume. He can feel his room shake as Juliet gets closer and closer. Gan has trouble pulling off the wet tights that want to stick to his skin. The room shakes more violently as Juliet closes in. Gan frantically strips away his mask stuffing it into a secret compartment in his closet.

 

Juliet shrinks down to her 4’11’’ form, landing gently on their apartment balcony.  She pushes open the sliding glass. “Ganny I’m back!” Juliet yells. There is no answer she walks toward the bedroom when the door swings open. Gan steps out wearing his relaxation clothes, his hair is dripping wet and he wears no shoes or socks. “baby! I missed you!” Juliet says as she hugs him, at this size she is significantly shorter than him, her head resting against his chest, her arms wrap around his ribs squeezing them. She closes her eyes and embraces him in pure bliss.

 

Gan Stifles a scream of pain. He cleverly masks a painful exhales as a response “aaaaaaiiiiiiiiii –I missed you too.” He says in a strained voice Juliet continues squeezing the wound that coincidentally she inflicted. “Why is your hair all wet?” she asks curiously. “…..because….. I….. just got out of the shower…. Which is the most logical reason…. My hair…. Would be wet…. In …. Our apartment…. Which is were I’ve been…. This entire…. Time.” Gan explains.

 

“Oh I’m sorry I did that baby, I didn’t wasn’t trying to be mean. I just wanted to make sure that you were safe. Please don’t be mad at me.” She says giving Gan her best puppy dog eyes. “I’m couldn’t be mad at you. You did what you thought was in my best interest.” Gan says with an understanding voice. “Oh thanks Gan! I knew you would understand. You’re the best!” Juliet says.

 

Juliet sits down on the couch. “Come on mister, it’s time I gave you an explanation.” Juliet pats the seat beside her motioning for Gan to sit down to. Gan of course complies. Juliet snuggles up next to him and tells him everything.

 

 

End Notes:

Hey guys thanks for reading this far, It's always encouraging when I see your reviews and ratings so keep them coming. It also gives my story legitimacy on the front page, so it really helps me out even if it's just a sentence. Thanks I hope you enjoy the excitment and the drama, and the jokes, 

-sincerely Guygan

 

Days of Our Lives by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this Chapter we fnally get to hear Juliet's version of the story, and a look at some the hilarious hijinks that Occur when two super beings,who are ironically married, compete to save the day.

The Explanation                   

 

 

Juliet tells Gan everything starting from the very beginning, back to her days in her old dimension. A dull grey world, where nothing interesting happened, everyday was drab and uneventful. It was also dying. Her world was old, the oldest in the entire multiverse. Their sun was dying, and as the gentle nurturing light slowly slipping away before their very eyes. So her world’s guardian decided to take pity on the last of the population. She revealed herself to them and gave them the keys to travel across space and time to different worlds where they could rebuild their lives. They could escape their dying world on an arc of sorts and start fresh. This creates a tangent conversation in which Gan pretends not to know what a guardian and Juliet has to take several moments to explain what one is.

 

The two also discuss the implications of a multiverse and where that would leave them as but single aspect of an infinite array of existences. After several worldviews are questioned and Gan’s World’s philosophies are shattered, now realizing how meaningless everything really is, the conversation continues.

 

Juliet explains how her adventurous spirit led her to join up with Ashley’s gang. The guardian had planned for her world’s refugees to integrate into their new homes peacefully. To start fresh new lives living in harmony on their new worlds, but Ashley had different plans. “Why should we live with them when we can rule them?” Ashley supposed. By the time Juliet realizes Ashley’s true intentions it’s too late to back out she’s trapped, she has already stepped through the portal with them. Crowd mentality absorbs Juliet and she agrees, not wanting to become one of Ashley’s “Victims” herself.

 

Juliet continues to explain Ashley’s plan, to travel to the Vault of the Universe and steal the spice that would make them gods, but first they have to sneak around  the ruling counsel of Guardians. This creates a side tangent about who the counsel of Guardians is and whether or not they are God. Eventually Gan and Juliet concur that because the Guardians are not omniscient that they aren’t God. Instead they are just another rung in the ladder on the of the Universe’s hierarchy.

 

Juliet, doesn’t know exactly how Ashley tricked the Guardians of the Universe, because she opts instead to spy on Gan’s world. Ashley is impressed with what she infers is Juliet’s ingenuity and out of the box thinking. Ashley not only allows this, she in fact condones it, praising Juliet for her initiative. “So your pretty high up within the groups hierarchy?” Gan interrupts. “I’m mid-level, you could probably compare me to like a captain or something.” Juliet boasts. “This is awesome, I can’t believe how amazingly powerful you are.” Gan says actually impressed. Juliet blushes; “thanks it’s not that big of a deal. I’m still nowhere as big as Ashley or any of the titanesses.”  Juliet says trying to be humble. Gan gulps internally, dreading the day when he has to fight one of those.

 

The Secret Identity

 

Juliet explains her time on earth with him and how it relates to her other life as a spy. Gan periodically asks questions in order to revaluate his marriage to this  woman he just found out was supremely powerful. “It’s kind of scary and fun at the same time.” Gan says “To find out your harmless little wife is actually a mega giantess!” Juliet blushes again. “Stop it Ganny, your making me blush.” She playfully slapping his shoulder. Luckily in her 4’11’’ form it doesn’t send him flying through a skyscraper at an immeasurable velocity. In fact with his hyper thick skin, and super dense bones, Gan doesn’t even feel it at all. Juliet notices this; she notices his well-toned arms and bulging muscles. “Oooooooooooohhhhhh! Ganny! Have you been working out while I was gone~~??” Juliet coos becoming somewhat aroused. “Yeah…something like that.” Gan responds vaguely, remembering the many hours he spent in Gaia’s “pocket-dimension-gym”; honing his mind and body to fight giantesses.

 

“I promise!” Juliet says,  “None of it was fake! I really did love you, and continue to love you even now. Can’t we find a way to work past our massive size difference?” “Of course we can! And I’m not just saying that because you can shrink yourself, I would say that even if I was standing on the tip of your finger staring into your beautiful giant eye.” Gan says. “Plus, it’s super hot! How huge and powerful you can be!” “hehehehe,” Juliet giggles. “Oh, I know how hot it is, most men would kill for a gigantic wife! Most of the girls I know keep whole harems of teeny little men who are glad to even be considered, but I promise, you’re the only one for me!” Juliet kisses Gan on the cheek. “Great now your making me blush!” Gan says blushing.

 

“The best part is, none of the tinies realize it’s me!” Juliet says with glee. “Because I cut my before I became a giantess!” She shakes her short cute pixie cut. “Yeah, babe I noticed that, you look fantastic! It’s like you’ve got your very own secret identity!” Gan says proudly. “Yeah now I’m just like those super heroes, you keep telling me about.” Juliet says. “I guess I’ll have to start reading about them now!” “If you want to start, then start with Batman, he’s the best super hero! He hasn’t got any super powers so he’s always defying the odds with skill and wit to beat people who are much stronger than him.” Gan says realizing the parallels between himself and his icon, a grin wrapping around his face. “ I guess that would make Gaia like my Alfred, and Juliet is like my Cat Woman!” he thinks to himself.

 

“By day I’m a super powerful Giantess who rules this city, and by night, I’m a simple housewife.” Juliet says with glee. “’ll start wearing a wig when we have the neighbors over for dinner, and only my loving husband will know the truth.” She says kissing Gan on the cheek. “Oooooh this is sooo sexy!” she concludes.

 

 Gan, of course desperately wants to tell Juliet his secret. Especially since it feels like everything should be out in the open between them. But Gan has no idea how she’ll react, she may be loving and gentle right now, but it wasn’t five hours ago that she was trying to kill him. Having your own wife know your secret identity would be the ideal situation, but Gan has to find the perfect time to tell her and now just doesn’t seem like that time.

                                                The Daily Grind.

 

One week has passed in the Fair Urban City, and besides the occasional giantess sighting, everything has calmed down. Repairs on most of the damage caused by the last fight have mostly been completed. The city has a very gentle and protective giantess in charge along with its very own masked crusader. Meaning it has been mostly spared the turmoil the rest of the world faces. Yes all was quiet in the city that is, until the clock strikes noon that Friday.

 

The Clock had just struck twelve on the decrepit old clock tower beside the town hall, when a blaring alarm echoes down Main Street. Four people in masks burst out of the Urban City Bank several hostages in hand. “Get back or I’ll put a bullet in his head!” one of the masked criminals threatens. The brigade of police cars has arrived in a hasty fashion, they haven’t had enough time to deal with a hostage situation and so the police officers stand down they don’t want any casualties for the news to report on. The Criminals make a beeline for a parked eighteen-wheeler firing bullets at police officer who duck behind they’re vehicles. Two more criminals leap from the truck, the police force has a wave of reinforcements speeding towards the truck, sirens blasting as they gun down the street.

 

“Arrest this!” says one of the criminals who has just leapt from the truck.  He pulls a rocket propelled grenade launcher from out of the back and fires it at the wave of reinforcements. The rocket hits the pavement in front of the vehicles seriously damaging the cars and the cops inside.

 

“We need swat-team right now!” commands the chief. “That was the swat team!” replies one of his subordinates. “Let me take ‘em down chief!” Says a scruffy looking cop with a messy uniform. “No way Jenkins! You’re a loose canon who doesn’t play by the rules!”  The Chief screams in reply.

 

The Criminals leap back into the truck and make their way down Main Street, traffic is either forced to swerve out of the way or is knocked to the side by the trucks incredible bulk. They crash to the side in frenzy of horn honky and cursing. Finally the truck enters an empty portion of the high way, The criminals congratulate themselves and in the back of the truck they have already begun counting their millions. The Hostages sigh in lament.

 

The Driver is holding on to the steering wheel with one hand and in the other he is fixing the radio. He looks up and suddenly notices a huge barricade in the road. He screeches the truck to a halt sending the criminals in the back flying forward.

 

Juliet smiles proudly as she towers high above, her shadow filling the highway and her soft foot  stretched across the highway like a toll booth waiting to stop traffic to take their money from them, of course technically it wasn’t their money. “Get out of the truck right now! With your hands in the air!” Juliet calls down. The Criminals leave the safety of their massive truck nervously hands not in the air with several hostages at gunpoint. “I thought you said the giant bitch wasn’t going to be around at this time! Red!” A brawny masked man shouts with a stereotypical mobster voice. “I’m sorry I thought I had her patrol patterns down! She’s never walking around during lunch time!” an masked female shouts back “If you lumber heads hadn’t taken your time getting’ here we wouldn’t be in this mess.” “Don’t you try nothing you bitch if ya do we’ll shoot the hostage!” the masked man who seems to be the leader shouts up! “Please goddess! Do what they say! We don’t want to die!” screams a hostage.

 

Juliet looks down at the three hostages and the annoying criminals standing by her foot. She briefly considers killing all of them and being done with it. This is her city after all they can’t just rob a bank, take hostages, and get away with it. However, she remembers Gan, he would be awfully mad if she let the hostages die. He’s told her a million times that he doesn’t want her squishing people for no good reason. So Juliet relents “Fine, What do you ass holes want?” She says angrily.

 

“I want you to move your big foot and let us leave.” The leader shouts “and don’t you be follow’n us neither!” Juliet Groans but she removes her massive foot from the road. The Criminals enter their truck and get a few miles down the road. That’s when Juliet sees the dark flash across the sky. In a blink of an eye it streaks across the sky and flies straight into the back of the 18-wheeler. A flurry of Gun shots can be heard and Juliet knows exactly who’s in that truck.

 

After the beating the Urban Cities Giantess the criminals are understandably excited. They total six in all. Two in the front, one drives and one sits in the passenger seat with an RPG. Four are in the back guarding three hostages. The three hostages are bound and gagged and the sit on the floor against the wall. One sits at a table bolted to the floor cleaning his sub machine gun. A second leans against the back rifle in hand trying to get some sleep. The third who is presumably the boss also sits at the table rifling through the stacks of money. The fourth stands in the center of the truck, with a sub machine gun she is carefully watching the hostages.

 

Suddenly a horrifying groaning sound can be heard as, The Sentinel rips right through the top of the truck, and he lands nonchalantly in the center in between the fourth criminal and the hostages. He appears almost instantaneously in a blur of motion everyone is so shocked that they don’t know how to react. But Gan stands in the center casually, his hands buried in his pockets, a beam of light streaming down from the hole he’s made, partially silhouetting him. He wears a cool smile on his face as he surveys the front of the truck without a shred of fear.

 

“Alright ladies and gentlemen. We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. “ Gan says. His instantaneous movement can leave a lot of shock on the human psyche, but only for a limited time. Once the criminals hear Gan’s “cool guy” speech they regain their senses and react but perhaps Gan knew this, perhaps he wanted a challenge.

 

 The Female criminal is the first to react raising her Sub machine Gun to The Sentinels head, However, The Sentinel is faster, and he pulls his hand out of her pocket before she can tell her finger to pull the trigger. He slices right through the gun in a blur of motion.

 

The second criminal to react is the one in the back, believing himself to be unnoticed by The Sentinel lifts his rifle up to his face; aiming at the hostages he pulls the trigger.  However He has not gone unnoticed, Gan just never bothered to look at him,  Gan sees him bring his rifle up to his face with his peripheral vision. He spins around, leans forward as far as he can and catches the bullet in midair all within the span of a few milliseconds.

 

Gan spins his head back around to the front of the truck, the two criminals at the table are beginning to stand up. The first criminal is beginning to raise his gun to fire at Hostages, The Sentinel, however, is faster to the draw, in a split second he hurls the bullet he has just snatched through the air, it moves as fast as if it were fired from a rifle, shattering the sub machine gun and the criminals hand along with it. The first criminal falls to the ground unconscious. Three seconds have passed.

 

The female criminal has just realized what happened and that The Sentinel destroyed her Gun, so she leaps toward him hoping to tackle him to the ground. Gan however feels her hand touch his arm and reacts immediately, grabbing her arm he does a 360 horizontal flip, hurling her into the wall, she goes unconscious. Five seconds have passed.

 

The Criminal in the back cocks his rifle in two seconds and lines up the gun for a second shot. Gan hears the subtle click and spins back around to deal with him. The Criminal lines up  his rifle for a head shot at The Sentinel. He pulls the trigger. Gan sees where the rifle is aimed and has enough time to tell his neck muscles to move, the bullet is three inches from his head when Gan’s incredibly powerful neck muscles move his head out of the way instantaneously. The bullet flies past and into the drivers compartment, hitting the passenger in the arm.

 

“That could have done some real damage to my head!” Gan thinks. Before the Criminal can cock his gun for a third shot, Gan is beside him in the blink of an eye. He delivers a powerful chop that shuts down the criminals motor functions for a few minutes.  7 seconds have passed

 

With only the Boss left Gan turns around to see him holding an RPG, “Dodge this!” he screams pulling the trigger. In a fraction of a second the grenade is launched towards The Sentinel, it is thousands of times slower than a bullet, Gan is certain that he can catch it, but can he contain the blast to save the hostages? Gan resolves not to find out. Gan carefully measures the trajectory of the rocket, With Only a few feet before the rocket hits The Sentinel or the back wall and kills the hostages, Gan is able to punch a hole through back wall, with only a fraction of a second to spare Gan pulls his arm through the metal sheeting peeling a way a vast chunk of the back wall, creating a hole for the grenade to fly through.

 

“You weren’t supposed to actually dodge it!” The boss declares. Gan moves in blur faster than any man or machine alive. He is standing on the table within the same second the RPG left the Truck. “I see your choosing the hard way!” Gan says before kicking the boss in the head knocking him cold. 10 seconds have passed since the fight started, and 10 seconds later, it’s all over and not a hostage is harmed. 

 

Gan steps off the table and falls back to the floor. “I loved to stay and chat with you fine people but I have to leave before a certain Giantess steps on the truck and kills all of you. Gan says nonchalantly, The Sentinel Jumps right through the front of the truck, ripping through the metal sheeting like it was made of air, in the trucks cabin One Criminal is still awake driving Frantically down the empty high way. Gan shoots right through the back wall of the truck, delivery a blow that knocks him cold, as he flies through the cabin and out the window shield. With no one pushing the Gas, the truck begins slowing down it would have come to a complete stop a few hundred yards down the straightaway but it hits the back of Juliet’s heel head on. No one is hurt at least not anymore than they already were.

 

Juliet sees the flash of Gun fire and knows exactly who is in the back of the truck. She jogs forward catching up to the speeding truck in a few strides. She sees a blur shooting right through the front window shield of the truck and stomps her foot down in an attempt to crush the fly into the ground. It is moving to fast, her foot comes down where The Sentinel had been just a second earlier, stopping the Truck with her she grimaces imagining the damage that could have done to the hostages, however, killing The Sentinel is more important than their lives, so she continues her stride bringing her second foot down where The Sentinel is now. She misses, as he jumps up and away onto a building standing beside the highway. “Sorry, Lady! You’ll have to be faster than that if you want to catch me!” Gan taunts masking his voice so Juliet doesn’t recognize him.

 

“You’re dead Sentinel! You hear that?! Your Fuckin’ Dead!” Juliet yells enraged! However she’s wrong Gan is very much alive!

 

End Notes:

Sorry this Chapter took so long to put out, I had to make some executive decisions about how this chapter was written, I didn't get to put in everything I originally planned but I thinks it's for the good of the story. Don't forget to leave a review.

Sincerely,

Guygan

A Day in Urban City by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this Chapter we catch a glimpse into the lives of Urban city citizens and our hero who secretly leads his live as one of them. It describes one of the many skirmishes that happens within the City on a daily basis. Then Even More Relationship development! 

A Day In Urban City

 

Juliet  Scours the city in search of the elusive Sentinel. The living female skyscraper, carefully steps through traffic. After being the cities resident giantess for the past two weeks most of the motorists have become accustomed to yielding to her footsteps. They pull over to the side of the road when they see her. So far she has been very respectful of most traffic laws. She is very gentle with her tiny citizens, and as a result her presence as a towering giantess has changed living conditions very little.

 

Juliet smiles remembering a week ago when she accidentally damaged a car, Gan was very angry with her about that one. She would never have heard the end of it, so instead of listening to him she just sat on him. She smiles remembering his cute little body squirm beneath her Amazonian butt. “Mmmmm, maybe we’ll do something spontaneously special tonight!” Juliet thinks to herself imagining a romantic evening.

 

The giantess daydreams warmly as she strolls through the street, suddenly being thrown back into reality after seeing a flash of movement out of the corner of her eyes. She zeroes in her senses on the movement and bounds in that direction. Juliet vaults over a group of buildings that only come up her hips. She lands with a quaking thud, her eyes glance down at the street as she watches the sentinel fly into a building through an open window. The giant girl straddles the building peaking inside to see the Sentinel jump out the other side. A woman screams and covers herself, “sorry miss” Juliet apologizes, standing back up she chases after her prey.

 

The urban jungle has plenty of hiding spots, Juliet can’t even count the number of times The Sentinel has escaped this way. Her long stride and massive visage allow the Giantess to keep up with blur of movement. To anyone else The Sentinel would be impossible to keep up with. A normal human has a smaller field of vision that is often obscured by the sprawling urban jungle. With his blinding speed, The Sentinel can enter and leave their field of vision, before they can even comprehend what they are seeing.  A lucky few catch a glimpse of him when he is standing still, but he usually doesn’t stand still long enough to be approached.

 

But Juliet gaze is many hundred times bigger than the average citizen and she stands above most of the Urban sprawl which means The Sentinel can’t leave her gaze faster than she can realize he is there. This stand off of abilities has created a two week long game of cat and mouse with The Sentinel always winning. However Today will be different Juliet is sure of it. She dives across a long street snatching blur out of the air. She lands on her belly, luckily no cars were on the street at the time. She cups her hands and slams then to the ground making a small fleshy prison out of them. Juliet doesn’t dare move them or open them, if she does he’ll fly away faster than she can catch him again. He bounces around inside his prison trying to force an opening, but he doesn’t have enough room to get the momentum to blow open her cupped hands. Once again they are at stalemate, but Juliet has the advantage. She calls for the police force who arrive at her beck and call.

 

“hehehe, I told you I catch you, you tiny gnat! Now your ass is mine!” She booms down into her cupped hands. She envisions unmasking him and seeing his scared little face for the first time. The Sentinel stops bouncing around in her cupped hands making Juliet purr with satisfaction. “He’s given up!” she thinks “I’ve won at last!”

 

News quickly spreads of The Sentinels capture, onlookers arrive from all over, news teams promptly arrive and start broadcasting live. “Yes now The Sentinel’s demise will be public! Everyone in the city will know that I won!” Juliet thinks. Her hands remain solidly cupped around the tiny crusader, she dares not move them even an inch. Her heart is beating hard, she’s exicted for her imminent victory but also a little bit sad that her hunt will come to end.

 

By the time the Police arrive thousands have gathered on sidewalks and on building tops to watch what may be the end to the greatest event of their time. The feud between The Sentinel and their giantess has not gone unnoticed by the citizens, in fact it’s become something of a drama, it’s like the most popular show on television. As Friends and family trade gossip about the latest battle between the two. News footage of their epic battles is always the highest rated, comic books and toys always  sell out. The last Juliet heard A TV show was being produced depicting her exploits. (Juliet is always depicted as the heroine, due to the fact that she can demolish buildings with the kick of her fist, and The Sentinel has never made any official comment on the topic.)

 

Despite The Sentinels depiction as the villain fandoms for both have arisen, the fans also participate in epic battles, though not over the fate of the city, just over heated to debates over which of the two will ultimately win. The Sentinel is popular for his underdog position in the whole debacle, his normal size and confident attitude make him very popular as well, especially among teenage girls who are young, impressionable, and in love with bad boys. He is often the face anti establishment art, that brooding teenagers are in love with. 

 

Juliet is popular due to sheer might, her mere prescence can send crime down by 100%. This makes her popular with the older crowd, like parents and seniors. Especially men between the ages of 30-65, who love looking at her curvy body as she steps over them.

 

            No matter who you are, the feud is the biggest topic in pop culture. Which makes this the most one of the most important events in pop culture. People around the city stop what they are doing to watch the events unfold. A team of police officers  suit up, readying their guns and setting up a specialized straight jacket to capture The Sentinel. It is comprised of super dense alloys of elastic platinum and osmium that would restrict his super powerful strength. If he puts it on he wont be able to move his arms and legs any more than a few inches.

 

            The team of highly trained officers approaches Juliets cupped hands, they give her a signal as the take positions against her thumb. Working together she lifts her thumb and the team enters quickly without giving the Sentinel enough  time to leave.

 

            Several tense moments pass, the crowd watches anxiously, some hoping for his capture others hoping for his escape. None the less it’s the slowest minute that Urban City has ever experienced. Suddenly Juliet feels the signal against her thumb, She removes her hand, and for a split second the entire city is quiet.

 

Standing there is the team of police officers looking down at a strange baffling sight. A 3 meter hole that goes down for 20 feet of solid concrete. One Officer repels down and confirms that the hole leads down into the sewers.

 

At that moment the entire cities goes Haywire!!! A mixture of cheers and booes rock the city to it’s core. Juliet is stunned her face visibly sinks into sadness. She was so close to victory, and to have it snatched away from her at the last minute is mortifying. She feels like throwing a tantrum right here in the middle of this crowd. She decides against it imagining what Gan would say if he threw a temper tantrum in the middle of town. Instead tears well up in her eyes and she begins crying silently. Soaking the team of officers standing at her knees. Several news reporters approach her asking for interviews.

 

Juliet is in no mood to give a press release she stands up stepping over the teeming antpile of reporters and cheering fans and walks back home. She needs desperately needs a hug.

 

On the other side of the city, Gan emerges from a manhole in an empty alley way covered in urban waste. No one is around they are too busy watching their tv’s to notice the crusader stumble through the alley. Suddenly a massive chorus of cheers and booes echo through the city and Gan realizes they’ve learned of his escape. He takes a bow, “Thank you, thank you! it was nothing really.” He says humbling bragging to an audience that can’t see or hear him.

 

Gan strips off the dirty costume throwing it into an inconspicuous dumpster that no one else will touch for years. Since he and Juliet have started living together again Gan can’t risk keeping the costume in their shared closet, instead he keeps his costume in a renovated dumpster in the alley behind his apartment.

 

Gan  pulls off the tight wet costume covered in grime, and in a single bound flies up to his 12th story apartment. He hovers in the air above the fire escape for a split second. At the height of his jump gravity has no effect, enjoying the sensation of defying gravity gan waits to step onto the fire escape railing. Finally he feels the gentle tug of gravity and steps onto the railing gracefully and enters his apartment, he waits here, for his lovely pissed off wife.

 

                                    A Romantic Dinner for Two

 

Juliet tromps back to their apartment distraught and in tears, having been humiliated publicly by her arch nemesis. She shrinks down to her 4’11’’ form and enters their apartment! “Ga—ha-ha-ha-nny!” she calls tears streaming down her red face. Gan immediately enters the room and they embrace, Juliet crying into Gan’s chest as he gently strokes the back of her head. “it’ll be alright baby, you’ll catch that Sentinel one day.” He says encouragingly. Juliet allows herself to be consoled by the man who ironically also made her upset. “look I made you a warm dinner, so you can forget about what happened today.”  Gan says softly. Juliet sniffles, trying to stop crying. “O-ok” she says wiping away her tears.

 

Gan and Juliet eat a wonderful dinner that he prepared with his super sonic speed in the time it took Juliet to get back home. “mmm! Ganny! This is amazing. You should be a professional chef.” Juliet says sincerely. Gan is not That great a chef though, it took him 3 times to get it right, and Juliet is to sad to have high taste standards. “Thanks but it’s really nothing….” Gan says humbly. “nothing compared to the girl who’s eating it!” Juliet blushes bright red. The room is silent for a few seconds and then the two stand up simultaneously, and spend the night as husband and wife.

 

Several hours later the moon is at it’s peak in the sky, the stars twinkle brightly. In a small one bedroom apartment on Central Street, a couple lies awake in bed. Gan lying parallel to the bed his hands beneath his head as he stares at the ceiling, Juliet rests her petite head on his chest, her naked breast pressed against side and her legs intertwined with his. The say nothing, instead they merely lay silently enjoying each others company. The fan on the ceiling spins rhythmically pushing cool air down on their hot bodies. Once again a thought pops into Gan’s head, “tell her” it says. “now is your best opportunity. She can’t love you anymore than she does right this instant.” Gan briefly considers it, perhaps if she knew he was The Sentinel, they could stop fighting. Or perhaps if she knew he was the Sentinel he would have to be afraid of her when he was Gan too. What if that ruined their marriage, what if it ruined this moment? There is a distinct possibility that she could try and kill him when she realizes what he’s just said. “No way!” Gan thinks, “we’re absolutely in love. She would never try to kill me no matter who I am. Would she?”

 

The truth is, Gan doesn’t know. As a man, he doesn’t entirely understand how women think. He knows that they’re in love, but what is love? Isn’t it just a word. A word that expresses a connection between two people, is it deep enough to survive the ticking time bomb? Gan doesn’t know, and he’s too much of a coward to say anything right now. So he wraps his arm around Juliet and falls asleep.

 

Gan and Juliet are awakened the next morning to rumbling earthquakes, Gan looks at Juliet who is still wrapped in his arms. Another tremor shakes the room and and Juliet suddenly has a flash of realization. “Oh NO! SHE’S HERE!!!!!!!!!!” 

 

End Notes:

I promise that's the last of Downtime chapters, starting from here is a brand new arc, new Giantesses, and new twists. Thanks for reading to this point, and I hope you have the same appreciation for chapters like these that I do. Don't forget to leave a review

-Sincerely

Guygan.

Vs. Christine part 1 by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we find Gan locked in the hardest battle of his life. Against the murderous Christine. We also get the culmination of a big subplot so get pumped for that! 

Christine: 704’11’’

 

104,857

 

Caucasian

 

Age: 28                                              

 

 

 

The Mexican Standoff         

 

The city that Gan and Juliet call home rumbles violently, as a monumental force smashes against the not-so-firm ground. A woman about 700 feet tall is casually walking down the freeway with her destination set to Urban City. She is a towering blonde with flowing flaxen hair that reaches the lower part of her back and fair skin that reflects the rising sun.

 

She walks along the highway each foot taking up the entire side of the road, and skirting the boundaries of the double yellow line, taking up some of the other side. Traffic behind her has stopped, and traffic in front of her has abandoned the roads. A broad smile covers her face as she strolls with vigor towards the little city. Skintight yoga pants cover her legs, and her body is draped with a tight fitting tank top that touts her titanic tits. Two blue orbs the size of cars inhabit her eyes the scan the horizon as she concentrates on the tiny town she is approaching.

 

Within a few moments her massive stride have carried her into the city. She stands above even the highest of Urban Cities skyscrapers. The confused citizens crane their head at one-hundred and eighty degrees to get a good look at the looming giantesses face. She smiles down at them, not the kindly smile that Gaia or Juliet wear, but a devious smile, that comes from a sense of superiority. Her building sized feet pay no heed to traffic laws or the safety of the tiny people who walk beneath them. Parked cars are flattened beneath her feet into metal rubble they resemble crushed soda cans. Cars that are being driven swerve off the roads and into the alleyways. The citizens of Urban City are have experience dealing with enormous women, after all they did survive Tina. No casualties are incurred by her footsteps… for now, no one knows how long that will last as long as she remains in the bustling little city.

 

“Juuuuuuuuullllllllliiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttt!!!! Wheeeeeeerrreeeee arreee yooooouuuuu??” She coos, her booming voice echoes through the city cutting off conversations that are taking place miles away. Many people within close range have to cover their ears and wince at the sound.

 

            Juliet hurriedly gets dressed at the foot of their bed. “Juliet who is that? What’s going on?” Gan asks. “It’s Christine, but I don’t know what’s going on she’s not suppose to be here until the end of the week.” Juliet answers. “Let me rephrase then, what is She doing here?” Gan answers. “She’s my reinforcements.” Juliet answers. “She’s a destroyer-class giantess. She travels from city to city putting down rebellions that give the smaller local giantesses trouble.” “So she’s to kill m—The Sentinel?” Gan says catching himself in time. “That’s right,” Juliet answers while pulling on her bra. “but I was suppose to get another week to deal with him on my own. I really didn’t want her coming here. She’s bad news Gan, very bad news!” Juliet replies with genuinely fear in her eyes.

            Gan immediately goes into overdrive, he didn’t know it would come to this, Gan thought he would have more time, he thought he could tell Juliet on his own time, he thought he could take his time and defeat the Giantesses over the next few years. Up to this point things had been peaceful so he had been in no hurry, but now suddenly his worst nightmare had been realized. The Goddesses were hunting him and Juliet and the other innocent citizens might be caught in the crossfire.

            Juliet pulls on a shirt and leaves the room “I’ve got to go out there and meet her before she causes anymore trouble.” Juliet announces. Gan has no time to respond before she grows to her full size and crashes through the street to meet Christine.

            Gan wanted to get some more information out of his wife but it’s too late she leaves without another word, but Gan knows what he has to do, it has been made painfully clear to him. He has to defeat Christine and he has to tell Juliet the truth. Gan steps on to the fire escape and leaps off the twelve story, landing with a heavy thud in the alleyway. He pulls his spare costume from out of the vomit green dumpster and becomes the Sentinel. Then Gan Looks up and sees Christine even from behind a building looming over the Urban City skyline. Gan takes a gulp. “That a lot more woman than I bargained for.” Gan thinks to himself. The young man shakes these thoughts from his head, and steels himself for battle!

 

            Juliet easily pushes through the abandoned streets; all the citizens have taken shelter within the buildings. A few brave souls are nervously looking out at her. “It’s my fault that she’s here, if I had caught The Sentinel when I had the chance then Christine could leave.” Juliet thinks to herself, looking ahead nervously as she strides toward the giantess. When she gets close Christine goes into a girly frenzy. “Eeeeeeeeeeeeee,” Christine shrieks. “Hey girl it’s so good to see you again!” She wraps the shorter girl in her arms pulling her against her bulbous breasts. “hmmhmm” Juliet replies her voice muffled by Christine. Juliet stands at about 500 feet tall. Christine at 700 feet tall. Effectively this is like a child talking to a professional basketball player.

            “Christine, why are you here? I was suppose to have another week to deal with The Sentinel myself?” Juliet asks confused. “Well, I happened to see a broadcast from Urban City, I saw you get beaten pretty thoroughly and decided a week wasn’t going to change anything.” Christine replies curtly. “So… here I am to fix your pest problem.” “Well I’m not exactly sure what you can do differently, it isn’t really a strength problem it’s a mobility problem.” Juliet replies. “No offense Jules, but no it’s not, you’ve been too soft on these little bugs. You insist on respecting their safety, and that’s why The Sentinel keeps winning.” Christine says ominously. “For instance, this ‘Sentinel’ claims to be a hero of the people, well lets just see how long it takes him when their lives are in danger.” Christine Grins and lifts her foot onto an apartment building. The roof groans from the massive weight of her foot.

            “Yoohoo, little Sentinel Guy, you’ve got til the count of ten to show yourself, otherwise your precious little citizens are going to get, ‘evicted’” Christine says admiring her own euphemism. The tiny people teem out the front door but are immediately swept back in with Christine’s other foot, which then blocks the only exit. Juliet rushes over to stop her but is easily shoved aside by the bigger stronger girl. “Stay out of this Jules, you’ve already messed it up enough.” Christine shouts, blowing out the eardrums of all the tiny people inside. “one…. Two… three…four-“ “stop counting I’m here already.” Gan shouts from the empty street at Christine’s foot.

            “Ooooh your such a gentlemen coming when a lady calls, now just stay really still this will be over in a second.” Christine says pretending to be cute she lifts her foot and slams it down into the pavement Gan is standing on. However the hero easily sidesteps. “Really you think that-“ Christine stomps him into the pavement with her second foot, which is on him in a flash. Christine may be big, but she is also lightning-quick, which is why she is so very frightening. Her “take no prisoners blitzkrieg style” of warfare has won her many battles, and it has cost Gan a stomp to the pavement.

 

Christine begins to grind her foot into the pavement, well aware of The Sentinels invincibility. “You little bugs aren’t just puny your stupid too!” Christine taunts. “I can’t believe you came so quickly, no wonder we conquered your world!”

 

Gan is sandwiched between the hard pavement and Christine massive foot, he is pulled back and forth along the pavement as she grinds her foot. This happened once before and Gan keeps a hold of his mask this time making sure it won’t fall off, but unlike before, this time it really hurts. Gan can feel the incredible amount of pressure Christine’s foot is placing on his body. When Gan first got his powers he would be a stain by now, but after his many fights with Tina, Rin, and even his own wife Juliet, Gan’s body has become acclimated to Gaia’s Blessing. His Super dense bones hold out, especially because Christine’s weight is spread out over the entirety of her massive foot.

 

Finally the girl gets tired of grinding and pulls up her foot setting her foot on another part of the street to admire her handiwork or should I say footiwork. Gan plays dead waiting for the perfect moment to strike back. “See dead as a door nail now that was easy!” Christine proclaims. Juliet is somewhat astonished; she can’t believe that the man she was hunting for so long is dead within a few seconds. It makes her somewhat sad, she enjoyed hunting him and would have liked to be the one to finish him off. Beating him like this just feels wrong; it feels like Christine cheated somehow. “Uhhh Chrissy, are you sure you should have killed him? Nora wanted him alive.” Juliet says “I give a fucking shit what Nora wants! I don’t take orders from her!” Christine booms. “Well, thanks anyway” Juliet says. “I guess you have to be on your way now that The Sentinel is dead.” “No, I like it here, I think I’ll stay.” Christine sits down on a building her butt is too big for the roof and spills out around the edges of the building covering the top windows. Tiny people try to evacuate the groaning creaking structure, but Christine blocks the exit once again. “No, no, no, little guys.” She says. “I’ll need you to soften my fall if this building gives out under my weight.

 

On the side of the road a small child approaches the limp body of The Sentinel “Mr. Super hero. Please get up, you have to stop that mean lady!” The child says. Gan looks up at the kid still playing possum. “Sorry, I can’t beat her, I’ll just play dead until she leaves.”  “But Mr. S! You can’t! My Mommy is in there!” the Child pleads. Gan sighs, “Darn my responsibilities to ensure the good of the public.” With a flick of his wrist Gan accelerates himself a few feet into the air doing a flip to land on his feet. Juliet standing beside Christine, sees this and is just about to warn the Giantess destroyer, but realizes something: she’s actually happy to see him standing up again. She watches silently and casually steps out of his giving him a perfect shot at Christine’s temple.

 

Gan takes a running leap, catapulting himself hundreds of feet into the air, in a blur of motion Gan flies at Christine like a bullet, rotating his hip he kicks Christine right in the side of her head. The Giantess is big and powerful, her bones are thicker than girders but she is still not immune to A full power kick from Gan to the head. Her vision suddenly goes black and she topples from the building into the street, tiny people streaming out of the building as her foot leaves the door way.  She lands in the street her shoulder too broad to fit in the corridor crash into buildings her head falling into the street. “Bulls eyes!” Gan exclaims as he falls back to earth landing where Christine was previously sitting.

 

Gan glances up at his wife who stands above him her waist coming up to the roof. He can’t help but admire her like this, gazing wondrously at his glowing wife. She Casually looks down at him, there eyes lock, she realizes standing at her hips completely still is the man she’s been hunting this entire time. She could easily catch him, but she also realizes that he’s the only chance she has of overpowering Christine, who will remain in the city whether The Sentinel is caught or not.

 

“Juliet What the HELL are you doing? Kill him!” Christine yells from the ground clutching her spinning head. “Oh, right!” Juliet lazily tries to flatten Gan, but he can sidestep it without even trying.

 

Christine pulls herself back up after many minutes of struggling. She glances around but does not see her prey. “Where did he go?” she yells at Juliet. “I don’t know?” Juliet responds in a thick Spanish accent. Christine is enraged by this answer she raises her hand to strike the smaller Latina when she hears a tiny voice. “Hey Blondie! Down here.” She looks down to see a tiny figure standing between her toes. She doesn’t know how to react and the tiny figure and so he takes this time to BREAK her big toe.

 

Christine howls in pain, Picking up her foot and clutching it. This was the most efficient way to harm such a large well-protected giantess, and it worked but now Gan is vulnerable and Christine realizes it. She decides to stop standing and let herself fall to the ground. Her large fit butt collapsing on the tiny young man.

 

The entirety of her upper bodies weight is on her butt; at that velocity it demolishes the road. Luckily For Gan, her butt while big doesn’t carry the same weight as her foot. Her butt does a much better job of spreading out her weight. So not as much pressure is on his body. The real problem is oxygen, Gan only got enough for ten minutes before she collapsed on him, and that won’t be enough time to outwait this gigantic girl.

 

Outside five minutes have gone by, Christine believes that he has suffocated beneath her, but Juliet isn’t as sure, she’s seen him go much, much longer without air. “He’s probably dead by now Chrissy. Don’t you want to get up now?” Juliet asks. “No, I want to sit here a little bit longer just to humiliate him even more, that little worm actually struck me! No one has ever struck me before! Well at least I couldn’t feel them strike me! Heheheheh” Christine says. Juliet desperately tries to think up an excuse to get Christine off of her new little ally.

 

“I don’t think that’s true.” Juliet says. “what do you mean isn’t true?” Christine replies curiously. “I bet he’s still alive under there, and your just embarrassed because your butt isn’t big enough to kill one insignificant man. You just don’t want to get up because your afraid I’ll find out that your not as good as your cracked up to be.” Juliet says slyly. “Shut your fuckin’ mouth!” Christine shouts. “I’m even better than I’m cracked up to be. I guarantee you, that little guy is dead as a doornail. So she stands up to prove it.

 

As Christine lifts her heavy butt Gan is lifted along with it, plastered to her large curvy cheek. Gan uses his monumental strength to pry himself from the Giantesses rear end leaping high into the air above her head. “What the hell?” Christina exclaims upon feeling The Sentinel pry himself from her butt.  At his peek of 1300 feet in the air Gan eyes the Giantesses large bosom bursting from her chest and tugging against her tank top.

 

The gentle tug of Gravity begins to pull him back down and soon Gan is in a free fall, aiming right for her vulnerable breasts. Gan, is speeding towards them at an incredible velocity, they might be a strategic target but Gan may also have ulterior motives for aiming for them, “Here we Go!” Gan thinks to himself. Her ample white breast become bigger and bigger and Gan becomes more and more excited, but a shadow arcs across the sky and as Gan is just thirty feet from nose diving into the valley, Christine crushes him with two hands. It happens almost instantly and faster than Gan could say some witty comment.

 

“Gotcha you little perv!” Christine exclaims rolling his crumpled little body between her hands. Gan is rolled back and forth between Christina’s hands like a pile of dough being molded into bread. His unconscious body twitches as it attempts to cope with the sudden shocking events. “Oh still alive are we?” Christine says amazed. “Your one tough little bug, but no matter it just makes you more fun for me to play with, I hate it when my little toys die too easily.” She cooes. Christina suddenly tosses his body up a ways, winds up and punches it as hard as she can, sending it across the city at supersonic velocities.  His body arcs across the sky, his mind still shut down from being smashed by two hands, it twirls freely through the air and for a few seconds it is weightless. Then comes to a sudden halt as it crashes through the make shift roof of a building underdevelopment and to rest in a half finished floor with no walls on the 40th floor of a mostly finished skyscraper.

 

“Juliet, be a dear and bring his corpse back for me, I can’t have Ashley doubt my skills, now can I? I’ve got a reputation to uphold!” Christine says sitting down on another building and polishing her car-sized nails. “Sure thing.” Juliet says meekly.

 

Gan lays there unconscious for a few peaceful minutes, his super dense bones are broken, he has massive internal bleeding, but most importantly he has given up and he is ready to die. He approaches what he believes as a venerable after life, only to be pulled out of line by none other that Gaia. “Hey, Douchebag!” Mother Earth yells at him. “It’s not your time yet. So get back in there!”

 

Gan is brought to a sudden and horrifying awakening, taking a breath for the first time in minutes, he looks around and realizes where he is, some sort of construction site. The building begins to shake and a dark shadow fills the room he pulls his head up to see two massive blue eyes peering in at him, a hand tan hand reaches in and scopes him into it’s palm, it lifts him outside high above the city scape.

 

Gan is staring into the gentle eyes of his wife, his body broken and helpless, too weak to move or protect himself he is completely at her mercy. H-hey baby, “suuuuurrrrpriiiisee!” Gan says weakly, trying to brush it off. “G-Ganny?” Juliet says shocked.

 

 

End Notes:

Sorry this one took so long, Got side tracked, but it only gets better from here, the next one will be out shortly. Stay tuned! Remember to Rate and Review!

-Sincerely

Guygan!

Vs. Christine part 2 by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter Gan's Identity will finaly be revealed to Juliet, how will she react? It is also the end of the first fight with Christine. Please don't be mad that this chapter is rather short.

“G-Ganny?” Juliet holds her diminutive husband in the palm of her right hand, his head propped against her pointer finger. The rest of his body lies battered and broken along palm of her hand, conforming to its contours. Her heart sinks seeing him in this horrible state. “Sweetie, p-please, help me.” Gan says weakly. Juliet can barely hear his tiny shaky voice. She suddenly realizes that he, her own husband was the very man she was hunting all along. All those awful things she said to him were actually directed towards the most important person in her life. All those times she struck The Sentinel; she was actually hitting her husband.

 

Juliet realizes she now stands at a cross roads, she thought she could stay in Ashley’s gang and she thought she could be married to Gan, but she realizes now she cannot do both. “I’m sorry baby, this is just so much to take in, but of course I’ll help you.” Juliet lets him slide right into her building-sized cleavage. She pulls her shirt over her cleavage so that Christine won’t look down between them and see him. Juliet decides that in Gans state this is the safest place for him. She can’t risk making it worse by tossing him around in her pocket, and she certainly can’t carry him in her hand.

 

Juliet tromps through the empty streets back towards an impatient Christine. Juliet needs to play it cool, if Christine catches on it could cost her husband his life, not to mention her own. “Well did you get his corpse?” She asks. “No it must have bounced into the ocean.” Juliet says shrugging shoulders. “Unbelievable!! You can’t even find his dead body!” Christine roars. She pushes past the smaller giantess, knocking her down and crushing several cars beneath her butt. Christine tromps through the city in The direction that The Sentinel went flying. Juliet pulls apart her cleavage to make sure Gan is all right, he doesn’t seem to been hurt by her fall, he’s resting comfortably on Juliet’s bosom. She blushes realizing how cute he is like this.

 

She’s brought back to reality when she realizes how heavy Gan is breathing against; his breaths are shallow and painful. “He could die if I don’t get him some help soon.” Juliet thinks to herself. She glances back up at Christine who is searching violently for her husband. That might buy her a day or two but not much more. Christine is very impatient and used to getting what she wants when she wants it.

 

Juliet sneaks back to her apartment. “I better put Gan on our bed before I shrink back.” Juliet thinks, gently cradling him in her hand, she shrinks down to Amazonian size carrying him in her eyes and laying him down in their bed. He is still wearing his torn ragged costume with new mask. His brown spews all over the pillow, his breaths still coming in short painful gasps. “Ganny, please be alright! I don’t know how to fix you.” Juliet pleads with no one. “I do.” Says a mysterious voice from behind her. Juliet whips around to her largest most manageable size for the small apartment, ready to defend her wounded love.

 

She turns around to find a strange ethnic woman standing in her living room, the woman stands about 5’6’’ and wears the most hip, contemporary clothes imaginable, they seem forced to Juliet, like the woman is desperately trying to keep up with the times.

 

“Who are you, if you’re here to hurt my Ganny; you are in for a painful surprise.” Juliet says. “Don’t worry Juliet I’m a friend of… er … “Ganny”? Is that what he’s going by now?” Gaia replies. “Only I’m allowed to call him Ganny, Juliet replies dryly. Gaia snickers, “So this the woman that he married huh? I should have expected as much.” “You still haven’t explained who you are, and why you are in our apartment!” Juliet says frustrated. “I’m Gaia, the guardian of this world, and the one who gave Gan his powers to begin with, And I’m the only one who can’t fix him now.” Gaia says. “YOU!!! Y-you’re the guardian of this world?” Juliet says shocked, somehow she believes it something inside her is telling her that this is true. “yeah, so back off and let me do my job!” Gaia demands. Juliet returns to her 4’11’’ form and lets Gaia into the room.

 

In the bedroom Gaia approaches her wounded champion, his breaths come in short shallow gasps, and he cannot open his eyes. “I don’t understand, how can you help him?” Juliet asks. “With another blessing.” Gaia responds. She places her hands on Gan’s bare chest. A faint light glows in the darkened room emanating from Gan’s chest as Gaia’s blessing flows from her hands and into his body. She removes her hands after a minute and the light fades. For the scariest moment of Juliet’s light Gan stops breathing. Panic sets in and she rushes to his side, but by the time she gets there Gan suddenly takes loud deep gasp, sucking in several pounds of air. He takes several more heavy breaths sitting up in bed. “Ganny! Your Ok!” Juliet yells embracing him. “What happened? Where did Christine go?” Gan tries to get out of bed but Juliet stops him. “Don’t try to get up your still hurt. Don’t worry about Christine, you are safe now.” “I thought I was dead! Christine crushed me!” Gan says, “but then you! You… saved me.” “Well I didn’t do everything, Gaia here…” Juliet pauses as she realizes that Gaia has suddenly vanished. “Wait? Where did she go?” “So you met Gaia? Yeah, I know what you mean, she does that sometimes.” Gan responds knowingly. “I guess the secret is out of the bag huh? I was the man you were hunting for all along, and you already had me to begin with.”

 

Juliet strips down to her under wear and lies in the bed next to him. “Yeah who knew that every morning I got out of bed to hunt The Sentinel he always in my bed to begin with.” Juliet jokes. “Are you mad that I didn’t tell you?” Gan asks nervously. “I was, but then I realized what kind of position you were in, it must have been scary having a gigantic wife whose reaction was unpredictable. The more I thought about it the more I realized I would have done the same thing.” Juliet admits. “Well I really am happy you know now, every superhero needs at least one person to know their secret identity.” Gan says “Yeah your right, and I’m sorry for kicking you through a building, and threatening to disembowel you!” Juliet apologizes. “It’s ok some couples fight over dinner, but our fights are over the fate of the city.” Gan replies. “Plus I was going easy on you since we were married.” “What is that supposed to mean?” “It means I could totally win in a fight.” “You could not!” “Could to!” “COULD NOT!” “Could to!!!!”



 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hey guys, sorry this took so long and sorry it's rather short, busy week for me, I don't know that I'll be able to return to a once a day schedule. But I have not forgotten this story, I'm a bit of a completionist, I can't stand when stories are left unfinished, so don't worry about this story going uncompleted.

 

-Sincerely 

Guygan

The Next Gan-eration by Guygan
Author's Notes:

Hi all—sorry for the hiatus, but as you may have guessed, this isn’t my job. I do it because I enjoy it, and that means I’m allowed to take breaks, so #sorrynotsorry. That being said, I will always find Giantesses Fascinating and I will always be enthralled by Superheroes. I will never be able to leave the two alone! So I can personally guarantee a conclusion that will satisfy you. You have my word as a faceless internet person. So without further ado, I present Gaia’s Champion Volume 2—The Next Gan-eration.

 

Gaia’s Champion Vol. 2

The Next Gan-eration

 

True—giant women had conquered the world and one of them was in the distance even now—a towering colossus looming over the city. But Gan couldn’t be any happier, because those colossal women were not so bad. One of them even happened to be his wife. The two of them could not have been happier together. After Gan had exposed his secret to Juliet; that he was the sentinel. The very same hero/villain who had been her arch nemesis for months, it was love that proved more powerful in the end. She not only accepted him, but also protected him during his most vulnerable moments.

The Sentinel had not made a public appearance in three months; Gan left the mundane safety issues to his wife. Compared to the other giantesses she was considerably nicer, though she did have a mean streak when it came to taking out the trash. Nonetheless under her rule, the Urban City was thriving. Gan and Juliet had talked extensively about his “superpowers” after their reunion. Eventually they both came to the conclusion that the city didn’t need two guardians. Juliet was the best choice, she could keep the giantesses from sending more girls to Urban City, and in her 500-foot form she seemed to be omnipotent police force to the criminals of the city.

Gan could see proof of his wife’s presence all around him; the people he passed by were relatively calm. The crime rate had dropped below 1%. The citizens more or less had sovereignty over their own lives. They only real tax on them was clearing the way for Juliet’s passage. “One bouquet of flowers please.” Gan tells the flower shop owner. “Gotta keep the Mrs. Happy huh?” the flower shop owner responds as he prepares the bouquet. “You know what they say happy wife, happy life!” “Oh I know,” says Gan. “These flowers are for both our sakes friend.” The Flower shop owner has no idea what he’s talking about but Gan has a hearty laugh anyways.

Bouquet in hand Gan leaves with a skip in his step and a song on his tongue. On his way to their apartment He passes by a familiar alley. Looking both ways to check that there is nobody around Gan hastily makes his way to a secret behind a dumpster. “This isn’t what I had in mind when I made you my champion you know.” Gan turns around to find an ethnically diverse woman in a white toga leaning against the wall. It is Gaia, the Guardian of Gan’s world. “Listen Gaia, the city is safe, Christine thinks I’m dead, and as far as the Giantesses are concern Urban City is already under their control.” Gan says defensively. “I’m not talking about Urban City Gan, I’m talking about the world, your world. It’s become enslaved, its master’s are all power mad tyrant’s who think of its people as nothing more than their playthings.” Gaia rants. “Those are your people and they are MY CHILDREN!” Gan says nothing he knows she’s right, but he doesn’t care. The truth was he had become complacent, life for him was good and he saw no reason to mess that up.

“Gaia, it’s terrible that the world is so messed up, but it’s not a one man job, one man can’t stop the giantesses, they’re just too powerful. I’ll only end up destroying myself if I try.” Gan says pessimistically. Gaia sighs and shakes her head. “I love you humans, but sometimes you … well… you think too small.” “Of course we think small compared to you, because we can’t become bigger than literally everything in existence. We have to make due with what we have, and sometimes what we have it isn’t enough.” Gan turns his back and leaves, regret nipping at his heels.

Gan waits on the roof of his apartment for about five minutes before the signature rumbling of his wife’s approach can be felt. Soon her footfalls feel like earthquakes before finally stopping right in front of the building. “Hey there little man!” She says in a sultry voice. The Giant woman wears a V-neck with a long flowing skirt. She is a beautiful Latina girl with short black hair, and a wonderful figure. “Hey there pretty lady,” Gan replies. She immediately shrinks down to her 4’11’’ form standing on her tiptoes to give him a kiss. “I got you these.” Gan says handing her the bouquet, “there a tribute so you won’t go on a rampage and destroy the city.” Juliet blushes. “Well I usually prefer virgin sacrifices but I suppose these flowers will do!”

Gan doesn’t tell his wife about his talk with Gaia, she would just remind him of the plan that he thought of. That his powers were more dangerous than they were helpful and he would draw to much attention to a city that did well to lay low. “So how was your day sweetie, catch any bad guys?” Gan asks. “Well… it was pretty boring today, criminals are to afraid to try anything anymore, but just now I caught a real bad boy.” She says sexily, running her finger down Gan’s chest. “Oh? did you? Are you sure he’s not just misunderstood? What has he done that is so bad?” Gan replies. “He’s a career vigilant, who has an issue with authority, a total rebel! But If we weren’t on opposite sides, I’d say he was really hot!” She says embracing her husband, pulling him in close. They stand on the roof of the building sharing this moment together, before Juliet’s phone rings.

“Oh by the way… Christine is coming for another visit tomorrow.” Juliet says nonchalantly. Gan quickly backs away putting some space between them he holds her by the shoulders and looks into her eyes “WHAT!”. “You know, Christine from that one time,  she wants to visit again she says it’s ‘fun’ here.” Juliet says trying to play it off. “You mean the same Christine who almost killed me? THAT Christine.” Gan exclaims hysterically. “Alright I know it’s bad, but we’ll only make things worse by panicking. We need to come up with a plan and a damn good one.” Juliet admits. “Well why don’t you take her shopping try not to destroy the mall, and I’ll go camping for the week.” Gan says. “No, she wants to meet the tiny man who captured my heart. That means you have to stick around.” Juliet says. “But I don’t wanna!” Gan complains. “Look, we’ll make her day as boring as possible make up some excuse, and she’ll be gone for good the day after tomorrow.” Juliet proposes. “I’ll prepare the guest room and you buy a game of monopoly. One hour of monopoly and she’ll never want to come back! “ “Okay, break!”  Gan says, and the two part ways, both leave for their respective tasks.

“Hmmm… what’s more boring? The version of monopoly where you have to pay mortgage? Or the version of monopoly where you have take out a loan? I know “Trust Fund Tycoon! Monopoly edition!” The fun is in not finishing!”

Gan lifts his head from the window pane, “that one please!” “Which one? The one with the gray box or the one with Greenish Gray box?” The clerk asks. “No the Grayish-bluish-tan one pleas.” Gan declares. “Whatever..” The clerk says despondently. As they raise they’re heads their eyes meet, and the two recognize each other. Before Gans stands Quincy Jones, a retired, sadist, opportunist and all around scumbag. Of course without Tina to hurt people for him, he’s just an ordinary guy working a low paid blue-collar job.

Quincy recognizes Gan as well, but he can’t remember from what… he certainly seems familiar, but Quincy can’t quite put his tongue on it. “Here’s your crappy board game sir, enjoy all the accounting goodness.” “Thank you I won’t!” Gan responds paradoxically cheerfully.” “Ummm… do I… know you?” Quincy inquires unsure of this feeling. “NO! No, no, definitely, never been to this shop, I don’t even know what board games are. What lives inside this strange magical box? “ Gan says doing a bad job of lying. He quickly exits the store. “Phew! That was close good job Gan! Thanks other Gan!” Gan high fives himself to the bewilderment of other people.

Crime never Whines

Gan makes his way home by foot, he doesn’t own a car, and frankly neither he nor Juliet has any use for one. A bluish-grayish-tan box tucked under his arm, he walks his normal route home, through the park, past the creepy cemetery, and through the nice, quiet, poorly lit alleyway. For anyone but Gaia’s Champion, the back alleys of Urban City are an unnerving at best. Nonetheless Gan Has a song on his tongue and a skip in his step. For a retired superhero not much scares him, not even Juliet when she gets angry. “EEEEeeeeeeekkkkk!!! Someone help me please!” Gan pauses. He turns his super powered ears towards the shriek. He estimates about 50 yards away, in an adjacent alley with four other heartbeats surrounding him. No matter how complacent, no matter how many promises he has made, no matter how many wives he will piss off Gan IS a hero at heart. He CANNOT ignore a cry for help. Gan glances down the alleys, making sure no one is looking. A wry smile crosses his face, for the first time in four months he can feel his pulse accelerate. He throws his box of monopoly high into the air and time slows down for Gan.

 

He is gone in a flash, running down the alleyway faster than the human eye can follow. With in 10.23 milliseconds he has found the source of the cry, a young boy pressed against a wall with a knife to his throat, four thugs have gathered in a circle around the young boy.  Gan assesses the situation, and in a second he understands. He jumps into the air and flies 10 meters to drop kick the thug with a knife to the boys throws. The thug is like air to Gan, he his flung into garbage cans. Gan lands on his right spinning around to face unaware group only about 5.67 milliseconds have passed. The thugs are punks poorly positioned and tactically untrained. Gan Can take all of them out with one more attack, but it has been FOUR MONTHS, and he had forgotten how much fun this was instead he chooses to have some fun with his prey. With his right hand he fires himself up to the top of the building overlooking the thugs and waits for them to catch up.

“Holy Fuck! What happened?” The Thugs clump together frightened and confused, the young boy slides to the ground. Your worst nightmare!” Gan responds in a deep gruff voice. “Who’s there? Come out Prick or we will cut you up like my favorite turkey dinner!” the meanest and there fore the leader of the thugs replies. “The only turkey dinner’s you’ll be eating is one through a straw.” Gan responds and to back up his threat Gan sprints down the wall, landing in the middle of the thugs. Gan flicks the leader in the head, sending him unconscious.  The other two thugs stab at the blur, but Gan falls to the ground and sweep kicks them, breaking their legs. As they fall Gan stands back up, As they meet Gan Conks both their heads together sending them unconscious.

 

“You alright kid?” “Y-yea.” A meek voice answers nervously. “Good, next time you should take the bus.” Gan checks his watch, “shoot! It’ll hit the ground soon.” Gan disappears in a blur reaching the spot he was standing in to begin with catching the box of monopoly he had thrown into the air like 4 paragraphs ago, you remember it right? “Phew. Juliet would have shoved me in her sock if she knew I did that.”

Shadows Rising

Riiiiiiiiiinnnngg—“Miss Sarah’s office how can I help you?” “Este es el Abassador o San Marino!, estoy llamando para discutir la nueva política de infraestructuras.” “I’m forwarding your call to our Spanish department please hold!” *Click!—Riiiiiiiinnnnnnggg—“Miss Sarah’s office how can I help you?” “goo’day mate! I’m from the prime minister’s office, just calling about that ban on boomerangs again, you didn’t answer-“ “Please hold!” *Click! —Riiiiiiiinnnnnnggg—“Miss Sarah’s office how can I help you?” “Hello” replies a deep voice. “I need to get in contact with Miss Sarah! It’s about The Sentinel! He’s not dead! In fact he’s still alive and more powerful than ev-.” “I’m sorry, we aren’t taking personal requests please hold!” *Click!

Mandy lays the phone on the hook. “Hey Carol! That same guy is calling again. “ “The one who claims The Sentinel is back?” Carol replies. “yeah, that’s him, he really creeps me out, can we call the police?” Mandy suggests. “No, he isn’t worth their time, especially for just a secretary.”  Carol replies. “But I’m one of Miss Sarah’s secretaries, doesn’t that mean anything?” Mandy asks hopefully. “hehe, dear, your one of thousands of Miss Sarah’s secretaries, “Carol replies. “In fact if your not one of them, EVERYTHING means nothing to the police. Just put him on hold immediately next time. Maybe he’ll get tired of being so creepy.”

Suddenly the entire office begins to move, inertia takes over and Carol is flung from where she is standing into a nearby desk. luckily almost everything in the office has been bolted or tied to the floor, the people in the office find handholds to brace themselves. As quickly as the office began moving it stops and everything settles. Mandy helps her friend off the floor. “That’s what you get for walking away from your desk!” Mandy scolds. “You were the one who called me over here you bitch!” Carol responds. “It’s not like we can know when she’s going to move and we have to get up sometimes. That’s just one of the hazards of being her employee.

The two girls make their way over to the window; there is not much of a view. Only a vast sea of skin awaits them, because this side of the building over looks Sarah’s inner ear.  The entire building is just a glorified earring actually. 100 stories, thousands of office workers and hundreds of pounds of equipment, all on a cute chain pierced into her ear. The entire office building and its twin sister exist simply to manage the mundane administrative tasks for the ruler of the world. Actually doing it herself was far beneath Sarah, so instead she has tiny office drones do it for her. An executive through a speaker embedded directly into her ear passes any relevant information to her, these executives are the only tinies in the world to have any contact with the goddess. To simply be near her is a “privilege” the office drones enjoyed.

“What if he’s telling the truth, what if the Sentinel is alive?” Mandy says somewhat hopefully. “Shut up idiot! Do you want the secret police to get you? Besides Look at her, do you really think anyone our sizes could possibly defeat her?” Carol says disdainfully. “Well… no.” Mandy replies beaten. “Of course not, you’re only fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. It’s better to just cooperate with the giantesses and hope for the best.” Carol says logically.

“What do you think Amy?” Sarah asks to her fellow Titaness. “I think the plan sounds like fun.” Amy replies. “The guardians won’t like it, though.” “Ha! Don’t you worry about the guardians! In a year’s time I’ll be more powerful than any of them and that’s when the real FUN begins!” Sarah replies excitedly. “The two share a laugh that no tiny within a hundred miles appreciates.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, more to come within the week, much like Gan I forgot how fun this was. Remember to Rate and Review so I can attain Legitimacy!!!

 

Juliet in Wonderland by Guygan
Author's Notes:

"In another moment down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again." Juliet gets her own chapter? Awesome!

Christine: 704’11’’

 

Weight: 104,857 Ib

 

Race: Caucasian

 

Age: 28

 

 

 

 

 

Juliet in Wonderland

 

A Wistful breeze blows through the window of the guest bedroom on the twelve story of the apartment building. Juliet works tirelessly to keep her home in tiptop shape. Her natural talent in interior design gives the abode elegance and character. It is in direct contrast with Gan’s laid-back easygoing style of housekeeping, if you could call it housekeeping at all. Nonetheless Juliet had managed to keep her man in line and her home in order. Especially when came to disposing of garbage.

Juliet Scraps the grime off of the corner wall, a place that neither she nor Gan had ever known existed. However she was sure if there were something disgraceful to find in her home, that Christine would find it. An excuse for her to hurt people was two excuses too many.

             “Damn! Sometimes I wish I were one of the cruel giantesses! Then I could just order my servants to do this!” But she kept cleaning anyways. She finishes scrubbing and reaches across the room for her a bucket, it’s an easy feat when you can be fourteen feet tall at any time you want. In fact all chores were easier when you have the strength of an Amazon, or the size of a child, and Juliet could have both.

            She pours the bucket of hot water on the grime dissolving it into nothing. “There! all done! Lets see that bitch insult my home now!” Juliet stands proudly in the empty room admiring her handiwork with a sense of accomplishment. It’s this same prideful eye that quickly notices a small dark hole in the far corner of the room. She bends down and investigates. “Damn it! I can’t see a thing at this size.” A wry smile illuminates Juliet’s face. “But I can at this size.” She feels her weight slip away into thin air as her body miniaturizes down to the size of a mouse.

            “Look at me! I’m adorable!” She says, spinning around. Her new puny voice barely reaching the bed. “Now about this mouse hole!” Juliet crawls through the small opening finding herself in the narrow space between the walls. Wires and nails crisscross along the walls interweaving into a fine menagerie of housewares that are to be used not seen. Juliet walks along the crawlspace, wondering how she had ever missed this before. She can spy on every room, access every wire even the wires to Gans video games, “he won’t ever ignore me again! Not if he wants to keep his precious video games on.” Juliet laughs maniacally but at this size it’s less evil and more adorable.

The diminutive girl walks until she to another opening, she crawls through to find herself behind the TV.  “Heheheh, this is so much fun! It’s like a secret passageway!” Juliet says to herself. She continues down the crawlspace grinning in awe at how much more exciting the world is at this size. “Hey it’s a quarter!” Juliet tries with all her might to left the oversized currency, but has no luck. At this size her muscles just aren’t powerful enough. “I guess this is one treasure that will stay lost.” Juliet says in defeat. “Unless I come back at normal size! Heheh!”

“Juliet! I’m home!” comes the earthshattering booms of her spouse. Juliet covers her and falls on her knees in agony. “God Damn! Is that what I sound like to him?” Juliet thinks. She quickly scurries out of the mouse hole, returning to her 4’11’’ form before Gan even realizes what was going on. “Hi honey did you get everything we need?” Juliet asks pretending like nothing just happened. “Yeah but can you help me with this?” Gan says balancing 400 pounds worth of boxes on each other. Gan may not have been allowed to use his super strength the way he wanted that didn’t bar Juliet from using it how she wanted, particularly when it came to holding heavy boxes. “Of course dear.” Juliet says growing to Amazonian heights to pick off the top boxes off.

“Your Strength sure does come in handy dear.” “Yeah well maybe it will result in a handy one of these days.” Gan replies. “Heyoooo!” Juliet says. “Maybe later when the fate of the city isn’t resting in our hands baby I promise.” She gives him a smile and kisses his cheek. “remember that time we fought those bank robbers together?” Gan says. “Haha, I remember fighting each other more than fighting them. I swatted you like a gnat, so many times, but you just kept getting back up! It was so annoying!” Juliet Replies, “To think, you slipped through my fingers all those times, but little did I know I always had you to begin with!” The two share a kiss. A deeply passionate, intimate, amorous kiss, the likes of which new couples can only dream of sharing, but for Gan and Juliet it’s a casual everyday kind of kiss.

Unfortunately the distant rumbling of massive footsteps interrupts this special moment. “Hmmm, if you’re here with me, then those footsteps can only mean one thing.” Gan says. “The Bitch is here.” Juliet finishes for her love.

The Two scramble with last minute preparations, “hurry up Ganny! She’ll be here in seconds!” “Coming! Coming!” Gan Calls back. Pulling on a pair of new pants on. “Uggghh!” Juliet leaps from the balcony growing to her 500-foot form instantaneously. She reaches threw balcony and scoops up her love in the middle of dressing himself. She winks at him shirtless in her hand and then plops him into her breast pocket. He doesn’t complain though, this is just the sort of playful teasing the two often engage in. Instead he puts on his shirt in her pocket. With everything done he leans against her firm breast, simply her proximity to him gives Gan the newfound energy he needs to deal with the nightmare that is Christine.

The Queen of Hearts

“Juliet! Darling! How have you been?” Christine exclaims. The two exchange a hug meanwhile Gan is squashed between two fleshy mountains. If it weren’t for his invulnerability he would have been a pancake. “I’ve been excellent, Urban has been treating me well. My subjects are obedient and my husband is simply a darling, you must meet him!” Juliet drivels, hamming it up for Christine’s sake.

At 512 feet Juliet comes up to about Christine’s chest She towers above at about 700 feet. Juliet despises looking up at her pompous face, she detests having to look up at anyone except for her Ganny, and that is because she loves playing his petite wife. “Come, come, I simply must give you a tour of the city. There has been a lot of construction since you were last here.” Juliet explains leaving off the part about Christine being the cause of that construction. “Oh? How progressive of you urbanites.” Christine replies with a snarky tone.

The two titanesses stroll through the broad reinforced streets, the cars empty out and the people run inside. Usually they would be friendlier to Juliet, but today she has a particularly cruel guest with her. Christine often stops holding up the process to admire herself in the windows of a Urban Cities tallest skyscrapers. “Juliet, I look simply stunning do I not?” Christine asks rhetorically making a pose as she does. “Oh yes enough to stun the anybody… for good.” Juliet says that last part under her breath. “You better hope I don’t steal that husband of yours away from you, with these looks it could easily happen.” Christine jokingly threatens, but Juliet isn’t worried or jealous for even a millisecond. “Oh please don’t even joke about that dear!”

“Speaking of the little guy where is he I’m dying to meet him.” She says hungrily. Juliet reluctantly pulls Gan from out of her breast pocket setting him in the palm of her hand directly in front of Christine’s eyes. “Uhhhhhh hi there Ms. Giant-Lady-Person!” Gan says his voice is barely audible to the giantess making him seem all the more adorable. “Oh!!” Christine Gasps in pleasure. “isn’t he the most darling thing I’ve ever seen?” She says her voice rising in pitch. “Hello little guy!” Christine reaches baby voice, while taking Gan from his wife “how are you?” she asks as if speaking to an infant or an animal. She takes Gan and nuzzles him against her cheek. Juliet grits her teeth and clenches her fist as she does.

Christine begins tickling Gan’s belly to Juliet’s disgust. “I could just eat you up! Yes I could!” She chomps her teeth in front of him, half threatening him “it would be that easy.” Gan can feel his heart racing, he isn’t sure if he should feel threatened or humiliated. Probably both. “Oh! Juliet he’s simply wonderful. Is he good in bed as well.” “Well… um…” Juliet isn’t sure how to responds to a deeply personal question, especially when she isn’t prepared. “Oh, I’m just joking. Of course he is! Otherwise you would have killed him and found another.” Christine is not joking about that. “So what number is he?” “Ohhhhh… umm” Juliet almost vomits on Christine, but manages to hold it in. “He’s still the first one.” “OHHHHHHH! Wow! He must be something really special then. I’m tempted to shove him down my panties right now.” Christine Says. Juliet cannot hide the look of pure contempt on her face after that comment. “Calm down Jules I was just joking, I know he belongs to you.” Christine says handing Gan back to his wife.

Juliet snatches him out of Christine’s hand and pushes deep into her cleavage where she can’t get him anymore. “Let me show you our apartment now.” Juliet leads her to the small thirty-story building, Juliet is easily taller than the entire building, and it barely comes up to Christine’s belly She is clearly unimpressed. “This? This is where you live? I was expecting a penthouse or a mansion.” Christine says with disdain. “I’m afraid my position doesn’t afford such luxuries my dear. I’m only a mid-tier Giantess after all,” Juliet smiles but on the inside she furious. “Come.” Juliet takes Christine’s hand and they both shrink to 4’11’’ and 6’3’’ respectively. Juliet is so eager to prove Christine wrong that she completely forgets about her husband, as she shrinks landing gently on the balcony Gan Rips out of her dress and bra, leaving her topless and in her panties.

Gan collapses on the ground rolling in the shreds of his wife’s miniaturized dress and bra. “EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!!” Juliet covers herself and blushes. Christine’s bursts into a fit of laughter, holding her sides she falls to the ground. Gan is still dazed and confused having been thrown from his wife’s bosom “uuuugggggghhh… what happened?” Juliet hurries off the balcony before anyone can see her. Christine continues laughing even though it hurts, and Gan feels a little guilty until Juliet returns in a pair of jeans and a tank top. She is still blushing bright red “Ahem.” Christine stops laughing wiping a tear from her eyes. “Ohhh, that was priceless, I’ve never seen something like that before, good on you Juliet. Good on you!”

Boring Business Adventure

The rest of the day is spent making small talk and eating Lunch, the trio has what Christine wants and talks about what she wants to talk about. It isn’t until monopoly that Gan and Juliet have any fun, because it’s the first time that Christine isn’t having any fun. In fact Monopoly almost kills her inside. It’s so utterly uninteresting that Christine regrets coming here in the first place. But on the other hand Juliet and Gan are ecstatic. “You pay a 10% interest tax on your loan Christine, do you know what that means?” They say in unison. “What?” she replies. “it means you have to file for bankruptcy!” Gan replies. “Does that mean I lose?” Christine asks hopefully. “No silly! It means for the next 10 turns the government bank can’t collect any payments!” Juliet responds.

“Oh god! Somebody kill me!” Christine begs. “Sorry your life insurance policy doesn’t cover murder!” Juliet says. “AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!” Christine screams in frustration flipping over the monopoly board. “We’re watching TV now!” Christine says, already turning it on. Gan and Juliet both smile, high fiving, revenge is theirs!

The television blinks on to a local news channel. Where the production quality is bad and the stories are petty. Unfortunately for Gan and Juliet this latest story was not about a puppy that could waterski. No, Gaia didn’t love them enough. It was an expose about an online video, the screen was grainy and the camera was shaky but the figure it showed was very real. It moved too fast and was too blurry to tell who or even what is was, but it was clearly kicking a man through a wall. The video was captioned “The Sentinel Returns.”

End Notes:

Look for "Monopoly: Boring Business Adventure" at a board game shop near you! Also remember Rate and Review so I can build a time machine to reverse my past mistakes.

Vs Christine Part 3 by Guygan
Author's Notes:

IT's Here! The Final Battle with Christine, I've been building her up for months, now we get to see how it all pans out. 

Vs. Christine

 

            The room goes silent as the news unfolds; on every channel it’s the same story “The Sentinel Returns”, “Is the Sentinel Back?” “Who Is The Sentinel?” all stream across the glowing screen. “That’s right Bob,” the anchorwoman, says. “The Sentinel was Urban City’s very own caped crusader, fighting against crime and stopping our former and most hated overlord Tina. But He suddenly disappeared, without a trace a few months ago. No one knows where he went or who he is” “but this changes everything! This video proves that he’s not dead! He’s still out there fighting for justice in Juliet’s Shadow.” Bob the anchorman exclaims enthusiastically. “Now hold on Bob. This video proves nothing; it’s just a blurry image with a million views on YouCube. It’s to early to speculate who or what that even is.” The anchorwoman says. “Who else could it be? Santa? Big Foot? The simplest explanation is The Sentinel.” Bob says

            Juliet shoots Gan a hostile glare; the sort of glare that only a wife can give to her husband. It communicates anger on several levels, conveying an entire lecture in a fracture of a second. Gan knows he’s in trouble but there is no time for that now Your Sentinel is back! Oh, this is wonderful, incredible, amazing news!” Christine declares, jumping on the couch as she does. “Why are you happy, we hate The Sentinel.” Juliet responds bewildered by her strange behavior. “Correction! YOU hate The Sentinel. To me he’s a fun toy to play with!” Christine says grabbing Juliet’s hand. “Now we don’t have to play monopoly, we can hunt down The Sentinel and kill him instead!” Christine says pulling Juliet out to the Balcony, Christine grows to her full size and Juliet follows to prevent her arm from getting ripped off.

            “But Christine, we don’t even know if The Sentinel is still alive, how are we going to find one man in all of Urban City?” Juliet asks. “Hmmmmmmmm… I hadn’t thought that far, honestly my brain is still regaining function after playing monopoly with you two. Killing people worked last time… lets just do that.” Christine suggests as if it were nothing for her. “Oh, no, no, no, no! You are not killing my people-I mean toys- you aren’t killing anymore of my toys! They belong to me, and I won’t all of them alive!” Juliet protests, pushing against her larger stronger counterpart. “Oh relax Juliet, We only need to kill a few in a public place, you have like 4.3 million of them. What difference are one or two bugs?” Christine reasons. “Ok, fine lets go to the park, but first let me get my purse and say goodbye to Ganny!”

Juliet shrinks back down onto her balcony, she runs inside grabbing her purse on the Chair. “Juliet what’s going on? Where are you going”? Gan asks as Juliet runs by him to grab her purse. “Christine wants to kill people, which means you have to show up at the park as The Sentinel before she does.” Juliet says stopping only to give him a kiss on the cheek. “But I’m not suppose to be The Sentinel anymore.” Gan says confused. “I know but this is a matter of life or death, if you don’t show up who knows how many people she will murder. And don’t think we are done with this Sentinel Conversation Mister. I am very Mad at you!” She says before she’s gone in a flash in her place a shadow that disappears in a flurry of earthquakes.

“Damn it” are the only words Gan manages to spit out as he’s left alone at the alter of his sins, but he’s not as alone as he thinks.

 

A Romp Through the Park

“I hate that it turned out like this Gan, I really do.” Says Gaia. Gan turns to find a blue haired pale-skinned girl wearing all black and a beanie with a skull on it. “Gaia I- did you go Goth?” Gan asks confused. “NO! I did not ‘GO’ Goth, deities don’t ‘GO’ Goth, I represent all of Mankind and this is just a single facet of my infinite forms!” Gaia retorts defensively. “Oh my God! You went Goth because I stopped being your Champion didn’t you!” Gan says with a smirk on his face “WHAT! Pfffttt! No! I-I-I…. shut-up!” Gaia crosses her arms and turns away sticking her chin in the air. “I swear to me! If I were just a few eternities younger… I would smite you SO HARD!” Gaia says in a huff.

“Listen Gaia, I’d loved to stay and listen to you say you told me so, but I have a city to save, so if you’ll excuse me.” Gan tries to leave but Gaia stops him. “Wait. I came to warn you! Something big is going down, we don’t know what it is yet, but we do know it could mean the end of the whole universe!” Gan listens while putting on his costume, as ominous as that all sounds there are evil things happening right in front of him and he’s the only one who can stop it… somehow, he’s still working on that part. Sorry Gaia. I’ll deal with it later. For now,” Gan puts on his mask. “It’s Sentinel Time!” Gaia almost vomits, which is quite impossible for a deity. “Acccccckkkkk!!!!” Gaia gags holding her chest. “I’m working on my catchphrase… how do you like that?” Gan asks genuinely curious as to what she thinks. “Keep working dear.” Gaia says hunched over, coughing furiously.

Gan Sprints through the apartment onto the balcony and then rockets off into the big blue unknown.

Gan hits the pavement running, he’s faster than a bullet, faster than the human eye, faster than the wind itself. Everyone who is just alert enough to notice him is left staring at the same empty spot for a minute scratching their head at what they just saw. Gan is giddy with excitement it feels good being in the saddle once again. He’s wild and free like an unbridled stallion! He is the embodiment of freedom itself.

He ducks and dodges past car’s that seem to be moving at snail’s pace to him. Gaia’s blessing has hyper charged his brain meaning he can process information faster than life can throw it at him. Luckily Gaia’s Blessing isn’t like a genie it doesn’t come with any ironic twists, so nothing is permanently in slow motion, just when his heart is pumping fast. He does a flip over slow-motion convertible snatching the driver’s ice cream right out of his hands. “Yum!”

Gan approaches the two towering ladies, their bodies dominate the skyline proving them impossible to ignore. Gan still can’t help admiring his wife’s gorgeous hourglass figure he imagines just how puny he is compared to her sheer magnitude. He makes a mental note to tell her about these thoughts later when she isn’t angry with him. “Well I guess I won’t waste any time” Gan thinks running up the side of one of the buildings.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to play monopoly Christine? It’ll be Fuuuuun” Juliet offers. “Fuck no! I don’t want to play monopoly.” Christine says dangling a couple of tinies 500 feet in the air. “This is more fun.” She lets them go only to catch them immediately after. Giggling at their screams. “These two might make a good snack. What do you think?” Christine asks. “Yeah… delicious.” Juliet responds.

Christine!” booms a deep gruff voice. “You are a cancer to this city, You need to be surgically removed.” Christine looks around “Who the hell said that? You people better start giving me names or your all getting crushed.” “You cannot crush a symbol Christine! You cannot cage the unbridled desire to be free,” The voice booms through the park, it sounds like a loud speaker that has been amplified many times over. “Our hope is something you cannot eat, because it will overwhelm you, and it will trample you. Consume you. Obliterate you. Prepare to be crushed underfoot, just like those you have crushed underfoot so many times before! Now taste the feet of vengeance!”

Juliet Face palms, “Feet of vengeance really? He is so melodramatic. ‘it will consume you?’ that’s it! No more Gritty superhero movies after 10! It’s straight to bed for him.” Juliet thinks. As Gan’s tirade comes to a close Juliet starts backing away, she’s doesn’t want to participate in this battle mostly so she won’t blow her cover, if anyone found out… she would be a stain on Sarah’s foot. It was not a pleasant thought. “I’m rooting for you Ganny go get her!” she thinks as she gathers up tinies evacuating them from the potential battle.

Gan perches on building, he uses his powers to project his voice across the wide green park, in hopes that if he wins it’ll seem even cooler. Gan really doesn’t understand half the stuff he is saying, but it sounds deep and dramatic, and it was messing with Christine. Finally Gan finishes and for some reason it’s on tasting feet which a disgusting concept to him, nonetheless he is still a man of action so he jumps into battle.

 

Third Times the Charm

Gan Jump Kicks Christine’s forehead, staggering her, but to his dismay she doesn’t topple over. Gan realigns his body while falling in midair and lands on a tree using it like a catapult to fire himself at her knees. She swats at the blur but misses, Gan is to fast and too small. Landing on her knees Gan Sprints up the side of her leg. Christine desperately swats her leg trying to lead her shots, but Gan runs diagonal looping around to her butt. Gan makes sure to find his way under her booty shorts in order to freak Christine out even more.

The steep incline of Christine’s immense posterior slows Gan’s ascent. The terrain is rubbery preventing from getting any traction. This leaves him open for a butt smack “Got you, bug!” Christine declares. Gan finds himself plastered to Christine’s butt. The position only adds to his humiliation. Christine takes this opportunity to slam her rear on the ground. The force of the impact is so powerful it leaves a crater in it’s wake. Gan is very tough, but he’s not that tough, He feels a sharp pain at the initial impact. As Christine sits there for a minute he feels the pain slowly build to unbearable levels. “You thought you were so big didn’t you? After you got that sucker punch on me, your were the good shit weren’t you, but no… you were always just an annoying flea, your life lasts for as long as you can stay away from me, but it all ends here!” Christine says, while rubbing her butt deeper into the ground.

Gan realizes this could be it, smothered beneath some bitch, not the way he ever picture going out. In his head it was always after eating too many chocolate sundaes. Juliet by his side, and Gaia watching while shaking her head disdainfully. “NO! That’s how I’m dying! Nothing can kill me except for Chocolate Sundaes!” Gan thinks. Bearing this in mind he manages to prop his hands up beneath her booty, it’s not so hard, after all her butt is like a bean bag but with a fifty thousand pounds on top, After propping his hands he pushes up again propping up his elbows. He takes another deep breath, sucking up the last of the air available to him and stands up. Pushing up against most of the weight against Christine’s upper body.  Gan feels like Atlas, the Greek myth about the titan forced to hold up the sky. Christine is incomprehensibly heavy.

What the Fuck!” Christine yelps having been tossed aside like an overgrown doll. Gan uses every ounce of the strength he has to toss the Titaness off of him. She lands on her butt 70 feet away.

Gan Stands in the crater, breathing heavily, using that much of his strength has left him severely weakened. His body has been stressed beyond the capabilities of it’s structural integrity and his muscles have been torn after lifting such a heavy girl. “Awwww… look at you!” Christine says while getting down on her knees and putting her face right up to the sentinel. “You’re weakened! And that means this fight is over. Hehe. You’re a lot cuter when your at my mercy. I’d love to keep you like this; too bad I have to kill you.” Christine stands up towering over The Sentinel. She lifts her right foot. “Goodbye!”

She slams her foot down towards the Sentinel but before it can find it’s target Juliet tackles her. Christine is flung back to the ground rolling over hundreds of trees. Juliet Sits on her belly and wails on her, punching her over and over again. Each punch is equivalent to a ton of dynamite. “Keep…” *punch “your…” *punch “hands…” *punch “off…” *punch “my…” *punch “husband!”

Christine is stunned. She can’t believe what’s happening. One second she could practically taste victory, the next she is on the ground getting the crap kicked out of her. Then she hears the word “husband” and everything suddenly makes sense. That’s why Juliet never could beat The Sentinel, why she doesn’t like hurting tinies, and why she didn’t want to hunt The Sentinel today. Christine flings Juliet off of her belly, uprooting even more of the park’s trees. “You traitorous bitch! I should have known, you’ve been sleeping with the enemy!” Christine screams in outrage. “I am going to choke the life out of your traitor neck.” Christine storms over to where Juliet’s laying. She grabs her by the straps of her tank top and lifts Juliet up to her face. Juliet smiles, “What the Fuck are you smiling about bitch?” “This.” Juliet responds

Gan fires himself from the crater into the side of Christine’s knee, the force of which sends her toppling over. Gan bounces out of the way and runs to Juliet’s thigh. He gives it quick hug and then beckons for her to come down. Juliet shrinks to her 4’11’’ form and climbs onto Gan’s back.  With his newest passenger Gan Leaps through the air like a grasshopper jumping from one building to the next. Juliet is not use to being on the losing end of a fight, she cries silently into Gan’s back.

Finally Gan comes to rest in an alleyway behind one of Urban Cities many factories. Juliet jumps off as Gan collapses against a wall, breathing heavily and rapidly. Juliet uses her body to help supports him with her body pressing her forehead against his cheek. The two remain there in silence for a heart pounding moments. Juliet buries her head in Gan’s chest.

“Ganny… what are we going to do?” Juliet asks. “We have to beat her… right here… right now. She knows…who we are.” Gan says between gasps. Sorry about that.” Juliet apologizes. “Don’t…. We can’t help it… now, the question… now is… how do we … beat her?” Gan asks standing only because of Juliet and a wall. “Well their only one way to beat a Giantess. Get rid of her ambrosia.” Juliet says,  “How… do we … do that?” Gan asks, so far he’s only beaten three Giantesses none of whom lost their ambrosia. Tina by capturing her in electrical wires. Rin by attrition only, and Juliet by being married to her.

“Ambrosia is in a big clump beside our hearts. It’s their so it can circulate through our bodies. If you hit her in the heart hard enough, she’ll spit out her Ambrosia, without it giving her a form in this dimension she’ll shrink into nothing.” Juliet explains.

“That won’t happen to you… will it?” Gan asks concerned. “Well yes and no,” Juliet says. “I’ve spent an abnormal amount of time as a 4’11’’ housewife, because I’ve Got smaller forms to go to, I’d probably shrink to the size of a doll. That wouldn’t be so bad, since I’d have a big strong husband to take of me.” Juliet says with a smile. “Don’t worry because you’d have to hit me REALLY hard, like ridiculously hard! So you’d never be able to do it by accident baby.”

Gan is comforted a little, but realizes the same applies for Christine too, probably even more so. “So how do we hit Christine that hard then?” Gan asks. “Don’t worry my dear. I have a plan.” Juliet says with bravado.

The Plan

Christine wakes up angrier than a disturbed hornets nest. And her sting is 10 million times worse. Without her true enemies to take it out on she rampages through the city. “Stop hiding you cowards! Face me or I’ll destroy the city.” She threatens very much meaning every word. With a flick of her wrist she puts another Office building in ruins. She watches it all crash to the ground with glee.

She sees a skyscraper that she isn’t taller than, so she puts her fist through the 21st-23rd floors, her arm punctures the other side of the building. The people is side flee from the massive appendage papers flying everywhere, desks mangled against her arm in a heap of destruction. She then sweeps her arm outward blowing out one side of the building, flinging papers, desks and rubble into the city below. The other half of the building tumbles to the ground causing unknown amounts of damage.

“Alright Christine, enough is enough. No need to hurt anymore-innocent people. I surrender.” Juliet says projecting her massive voice across the city. Christine turns her head and sees Juliet in her 500-foot form across the city. Her hands are in the air and she looks defeated.  Christine wastes no time, she sprints through the narrow streets towards her prey, trampling empty cars underfoot. Christine is not a merciful woman once Juliet and The Sentinel are dead she has no plans to spare the city. She already begins planning what she’ll do to them. Her stride lets her travel at incredible speeds.  In moments she is almost upon Juliet but she is so wrapped up in her fantasies of what she will do to them that she doesn’t notice Gan clinging to the back of Juliet’s hand.

Christine is 600 feet away, but to Juliet this is point blank range, she abruptly puts her hands down and cocks her right throwing arm back. Christine doesn’t realize what’s going on and even if she did, she wouldn’t be able to slow down in time.  Gan is wrapped in Juliet’s fist as she cocks it back and then throws him as hard as she can. At peak of Juliet’s pitch Gan Jumps as hard as he can knocking Juliet’s arm back where it came from pulling Juliet with it. Gan flies through the air faster than he ever has. With the combined forces of Juliet’s pitch and his jump, coupled with the fact that Christine is sprinting at him creates a force far more powerful than he could have created on his own. Gan pegs Christine right in her heart, and everything goes black for him.

 

End Notes:

Next time we''l see the aftermath of the battle, Gan, Juliet, the world, nothing will be quite the same after this chapter, so buckle because it only gets crazier from here! Remember to Rate and Review so that I can make a movie!

Aftermath by Guygan
Author's Notes:

Finally Gan gets some answers, and just in time for the newest and biggest threat of all.

The Aftermath

 

The plan works exactly as Juliet thought it would, Christine is as arrogant as ever, hastily charging towards her. She watches the overgrown bimbo with a smile and takes her throwing stance. Juliet goes for the wind-up clutching her puny husband in her fist she cocks her arm back lifts her right leg in the air to counter balance. Juliet only gets one throw so she HAS to hit her mark.

Christine realizes to late what is going on. She instantly recognizes Juliet’s stance as one a pitcher takes just before throwing a fastball; however, with her gigantic body there is far too much momentum to stop now.

Juliet times her throw perfectly Christine is now at point blank range. Juliet throws Gan has hard as she can, putting every ounce of her strength into this throw. As her hand reaches it’s peak speed she opens her fist, at that exact moment Gan Jumps out of her hand as hard as he can, the force of his jump knocks Juliet’s arm back where it came from and his lovely wife falls down on her butt.

Gan flies faster than he’s ever flown before, he flies faster than he ever thought possible, he has enough momentum to knock down a mountain. Luckily A mountain is exactly what he needs to knock down. In less than a fraction of a fraction of a second Gan hits his target, the left side of Christine’s chest. “WWWWOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMPPPPPP” the impact causes a shock wave. Christine is knocked onto her back. Gan blacks out, even for him, that was too much.

Juliet watches in stunned silence as everything unfolds. In fact the whole city is holding its breath waiting to see what happened. Christine starts coughing, she starts coughing violently. The combined forces of Juliet’s pitch, Gan’s leap, and Christine’s sprint are enough to dislodge the ambrosia. She spits a large mass of red goo it’s larger than a house. As it hits the ground the goo dissolves sinking back into the ground becoming part of the planet’s mass. As the Ambrosia disappears so does Christine, her unbelievably huge form, becomes more and more believable, shrinking down to Juliet’s size, then building sized, then car sized, and then people sized. But in the greatest form of irony she keeps shrinking, down and down she goes. Shrinking out of sight.

Juliet shrinks down to her 4’11’’ size and runs over to Gan’s body, which has crumbled to the ground. “Ganny! Ganny!” She holds his body. “Oh please be ok! Please oh please, please, please be ok!” She sobs. Her body shakes violently as an emotional storm erupts from her. At this time Juliet has no way of knowing if her beloved husband is ok.

“Sweetie… don’t cry it’ll be ok.” Gan groans from the ground. He slowly turns his head up to look at her. Juliet is engulfed in relief, for a single adorable moment they stare into each other’s eyes, but the second relief wears off Juliet goes on a rampage. “HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR POWERS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! YOU ARE IN BIG! BIG! BIG! TROUBLE MISTER! WHEN YOU GET BETTER IT’S DOUBLE CHORES FOR YOU, NO! TRIPLE! AND YOU’RE GOING TO HELP THE CITY REBUILD! GOT IT! ALL OF THIS DESTRUCTION IS PRACTICALLY YOUR FAULT!” Juliet yells. “yes dear. I-ow” Gan says grabbing his side. Juliet’s mood changes faster than a monsoon. “Oh, baby, don’t push yourself. Are you hurt? Don’t worry we’ll get you fixed up right away.” Juliet grows to fourteen feet tall and puts her child-sized husband on her back. 

As she gently lifts him onto her back, she feel tiny sensation on her big toe. She carefully bends down to see a tiny speck banging against it. A wry smile crosses her face, “Now who do we have here?”  She plucks the speck off the ground, lifting it all the way up to her massive face. “Let go of me!” Christine yells banging her miniscule fists against Juliet’s finger. “I’ll kill you,” she screams.

Juliet chuckles “oh-ho-ho, you’ll do what? You’ll kill me? Now when you say that it’s adorable.” “What are we going to do with her.” Gan groans, still in pain from several broken bones. “Shhhhhhh, baby don’t talk, you’ll only make it worse. She can’t hurt anyone anymore, but still we can’t just let her go, she’s killed millions of people.” “Hahahahahahahahha! You think you’ve won? This is only the beginning.” Yells Christine from Juliet’s hand. “What are you talking about bug? Your in no position to be making threats!” Juliet barks back letting her hot breath roar through Christine’s hair. “Oh aren’t I? You may have trapped me in this miserable form, but I Still have cards in play for instance,” she points.

Juliet looks in the direction her microscopic hand points to the building she punched in half earlier. A Crimson light springs forth like a reverse comet; the whole city is a glow in its ominous red light. The Light soon finds its place among the stars. “What the hell did you do bug?” Juliet demands intimidatingly. “Eeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!” Screams Christine as Juliet squeezes her tightly.

“I planted a doom seed.” Christine says. “W-what? What do you m-mean? A doom seed? No! Why?” Juliet says panicking “W-what’s a doom seed?” Gan groans. “Shhhhh… baby just go to sleep, don’t worry about it.” Juliet says. “Don’t you get it? It’s over! You can’t win now; Sara’s going to eat this whole world, with you on i-“ Christine is cut off by another squeeze from Juliet. “I’ve heard enough from you.” Shortly after Juliet squeezes Christine Gan faints from his injuries.

Pillow Talk

Gan wakes up after a two-day nap, his muscles are sore and his arm and leg are in a cast, but at least he can move. “Oh Goody your awake.” Juliet says in the bed beside him. “Yeah I am and I’ve got some questions for you Jules.” Gan say clearing the cobwebs from his throat. “Go ahead shoot, you deserve some answers dearie.”

“WHAT THE HELL IS A- ow- a doom seed what is it? Christine mentioned that before I past out, and you seemed pretty freaked out about it. So spill the beans.” Gan says.

Juliet lays back in bed, the yellow sun reflecting off her face, beneath the covers she wears only pajamas, which consist of bra and panties. But only Gan is allowed to see this, luckily he has a pretty great view. As he’s looking at Juliet he notices she’s looking right back at him. He glances down and realizes he’s in his underwear as . Juliet must have taken his clothes during his coma. Say what you want about their marriage but there are NO double standards. Each has a perfect view of the others body and they each know it and love it.

“A doom seed is the ender of worlds.” Juliet responds. “It a force of cosmic radiation, and if it’s allowed to grow into a doom plant then the entire planet and everyone on it will be converted into ambrosia.” “Whaaaat? How is that even possible?” Gan exclaims. “That sounds more like science fiction than fact.” “My world was two million years ahead of yours, we had achieved things you wouldn’t believe. We had unlocked the secrets of the universe, and the doom seed… was our final and greatest masterpiece. A power that could rival even the guardians themselves. With doom seeds we could create our own ambrosia” Juliet says.

“baby, I know this may come as a surprise but I’m not really a scientist. Everyone keeps saying “ambrosia this” and “ambrosia that”, but I don’t know what Ambrosia is.” Gan says. “Well of course you don’t understand. You’re from primitive planet that hasn’t even achieved Uron Ionization, hehe.” Juliet says with a smile. “Hey! No fair! You can’t lord your world’s science stuff over mine!” Gan exclaims. “All’s fair in love and war dear!” Juliet retorts with a wink. “Ambrosia is the food of the gods.” “—Yeah I know that but WHAT is it.” “In terms something as dumb as you can understand it’s the essence of the universe.” Juliet says. “It’s matter and energy all at the same time and in it’s purest most unadulterated form. Anyone who eats it gains god-like abilities. Like omniscience, omnipotent, longevity, and immunity from the cold dark vacuum of space.”

“So you can read my mind? What am I thinking now?” Gan’s asks hoping she doesn’t say tacos.

“Tacos. But I didn’t read your mind, that’s what you always think when you tell someone to read your mind dear. Hehe.” Juliet says with a smile. “Dangit, but you ate the ambrosia, so why can’t you read my mind.” Gan asks. “I’ve only eaten a very small miniscule portion, I’ve only gained the most basic powers of growth, and you’ve got to eat an insane amount to be like Gaia is.”

“Hey wait what happened to Christine?” Gan asks. “Did she slip away?” “No… I’ve got.” Juliet points to a tiny glass bottle on the shelf between Juliet’s book collection and Gan’s collection of figurines. He slips out of bed and hobbles over to the shelf and peers into the bottle.

Inside is a microscopic glass prison and Christine is laying on her microscopic prison bed staring back at him. “EeeeeK!” She can see me in my underwear!” Gan yells causing the tiny girl to cower in fear. “Oh baby don’t worry. She’s the size of an ant now. She’s hardly worth being embarrassed in front of.” Juliet says. “Now come back to bed, your still too weak to be walking around.” Gan does as he’s told. “Why didn’t you hand her over to the police?” Gan asks. “They’re hardly equipped to handle such a tiny prisoner, she’d either escape or be crushed because of someone’s incompetence. Besides. I AM THE POLICE.” Juliet says with a wry smile. Gan quickly remembers that technically Juliet is the overlord of this city; she is the ultimate and final authority on everything in the city.

Ironically she’s married to the man who represents rebellion against authority, life is funny sometimes.

“One last question… you didn’t have your way with me while I was in a coma did you?” Gan asks. “Well if I didn’t before… I certainly will now.” Juliet says with a wry smile.

 

Foreboding Foreshadow

But Juliet still has worries. She doesn’t tell Gan, but it wasn’t a natural disaster that destroyed her world—It was pride—Pride that mortals could surpass The Old Ones themselves. It was pride that led to the creation of the doom seeds. And it was the doom seeds that gobbled up her world.

But if Sara has doom seeds now… then, maybe it wasn’t an accident—It could mean that was the one Sara who destroyed Juliet’s world and now she want’s to eat Gan’s world too.

 

End Notes:

Hope this isn't too much science fiction for everyone, still rate and review so that I can dig a tunnel to the center of the earth!

A New Journey Begins by Guygan
Author's Notes:

In this chapter a few vignettes that I've wanted to do but haven't found a place to put them. Also, we're finally leaving Urban City behind. I'll miss it, but It's time to explore other parts of my fictional world.

 

Cat Fight

 

Gan would spend the next two weeks of his life recovering in a makeshift hospital. Juliet spent most of her time nursing him back to health. Every day Gan could feel himself getting stronger and stronger. Nurse Juliet loved taking care of her helpless husband… but she was even more impressed by his speedy recovery. In a matter of weeks she watched as his atrophied muscles almost tripled in size.

She blushed every time she got to take off his shirt. “Wow, Ganny you are so… so… just wow.” Juliet found herself stuttering at the mere sight of him.

Since Juliet was so preoccupied with taking care of Gan, the city didn’t get to see much of its giant protectoress. Fortunately, the puppet Government she had set up wasn’t very much of a puppet after all. In fact it was almost completely autonomous. The citizens saw very little change in their daily lives. 

By the second week of Gan’s speedy recovery Gaia finally reappeared, and as strict schoolteacher no less. “Those damn sluts!” Gaia says. “I will throw them into the pits of Tartarus when I get my hands on them.” Gan and Juliet both look rather afraid, neither has seen a pissed off goddess before. “I knew we should have fried them when they set their sights on this world, but NOOooooo, the council wouldn’t listen to me, they listened to Shira because she pretends she is soooooooo compassionate to the mortals!” “Um… Gaia, is this a bad time to ask if you can instantly heal me?” Gan asks meekly. “Quiet You!” Gaia retorts. “I’m having a monologue!”

She sits down in frustration jostling tiny Christine’s glass prison, with her immense butt. “Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!” The insignificant women shrieks unheard by the oblivious giants outside, she falls to the floor and bounces to the ceiling and falling back down, flat on her belly. “Stop being so loud you giant ass holes.” She screams at the top of her lungs. But they might as well have been in an entirely different world, because no one even gives a thought to Christine. And why should they? She is just an insignificant speck now. In fact, as she is, she isn’t even worth anyone’s time. They barely even notice her presence.

“Gaia calm down! There is still a way to stop the doom flower from budding” Juliet says. “And why should we trust anything you say? You are one of them!” “WHAT did you say?” Juliet is angry now. “You heard me!” Gaia replies standing up and getting in Juliet’s face. “You’re just some hussy who decided she wanted to  sleep with my champion.” “Am I going to have to slap a bitch?” Juliet asks. “He is MY husband, Goddess or not, you are just a tramp trying to steal him away from me.” “ME? Steal from you? Bitch! I’m the guardian of his world, he belonged to me in the first place!” “Girls! Girls! Girls! Stop fighting! We’re all on the same side, and I don’t belong to anybody. I have free will.” They both turn to face Gan “SHUT UP!” they yell in unison. “Yes ma’am” Gan says meekly, averting his gaze to the ground.

            It’s all Christine can do to keep her eardrums from being blown out. These Omnipotent booming voices rock her to her core. Each sentence feels like an earthquake. The puny girl cowers on the floor. Occasionally after a few seconds of silence she gains the courage to look out of her glass prison at the massive rear of a goddess. She looks up and up and up and up, until her gaze finally comes to their faces. She can barely make out what they look like from such a height. She immediately looks away when the yelling starts again.

            Gan is able to separate the girls after many minutes of bickering. “There, now Juliet, you were talking about how to stop the doom flower before it buds.” “Right, before I was interrupt, I was saying that the doom seeds have four projector crystals. The seeds only need one, but Sara has three backups just in case, she’s very meticulous.” Juliet answers. Gaia crosses her arms and pouts in the corner. “So where are the crystals being kept?” Gan asks “My guess. They’re being kept by the High-tier giantesses.” “Awesome! I’ll just kick their Asses, break the crystals, and save the universe!” Gan says enthusiastically. “Easy as pie!”

“NO! Not easy as pie!” Juliet retorts. “Do you know how big the higher-tier giantesses are? They are to me what I am to you!” “Gan is ready!” Gaia cuts her off “Every Battle that he survives makes him exponentially stronger. After beating Christine, he could easily take out these new girls easy, once his muscle’s heal.” “No offense, but no, he’s not, and I say that from a place of love. There is a Massive Gap between Christine and High-tier giantesses. They won’t go easy on him just because he’s weaker than them. They are known for their cruelty.” Juliet fires back. “Yes he is.” “No he’s not!” “YES! He is.” “NO! HE is NOT!” Gan has had enough and cuts both of them off. “Stop fighting! I am the one who decides if I am ready or not. Listen you girls have taken care of me and I appreciate it and love both of you for it, but I have to be the one to make the decision.” Says Gan, as serious and professionally as he can be. Juliet sidles up to him, grabbing his arm and caressing it. “I’m sorry Ganny of course. It’s your decision and I’ll support you no matter what.” Juliet says in the sweetest most caring voice she can muster.

“You already have my faith Gan, otherwise I wouldn’t have given you my blessing. You are my champion and I trust your decisions.” Gaia says giving him a thumbs up. “I’m sorry if we sounded like we were making your decision for you. But we have a lot more experience with this stuff than you.” “I’m glad you want to look out for me, but I’m not an idiot, we have to be smart about how we handle this. We’ll start with the smallest girl and do recon on her. So who is she?” Gan asks. “That would be Dana, in the metal sea.” Replies Juliet. “She’s approximately fourteen thousand feet tall.” Gan’s jaw drops, “huh?” Gan starts shaking in his shoes. He just barely survived a 700-foot tall giantess. “How the hell am I suppose to… to…?” “She isn’t 14,000 feet all the time.” Juliet says, “Only when she has to stand in the middle of the ocean.” 

“Why is she in the middle of the ocean again?” Gan asks. “Well, she beat the Worlds United Naval Fleet out there. Almost three thousand battle ships, now she is in charge of all Maritime activities.” “How do we find one giantess in the middle of the whole ocean? Even a girl that size is hard to find out when we’re talking about the god damn ocean.” Gan says skeptically. “Her domain may be the Ocean, but she spends most of her time baby sitting the fleet. Most of the sailor’s and battleships survived, and they worship her as the goddess of the sea.” Juliet replies.

“That’s actually really awesome, I mean to be the  goddess of the sea! Did you have a cool nickname?” Gan asks his petite wife curiously. “Yeah I’m the goddess of: “Listen to me or you are cut off from sex.” Juliet says with a fiery temper. Gan doesn’t ask anymore stupid questions

Rebuilding

Another week passes and Gan’s wounds heal phenomenally, He keeps his promise to Juliet and helps rebuild the city from the battle royal with Christine. With Gan’s super strength an entire days work is but a simple task for him. He single handedly picks up the top half of the building that Christine cut in half and dissembles it in a matter of hours. Juliet doesn’t sit this one out either; she uses her 500-foot form to help shovel debris, to act as a crane to places girders, and spreads cement in massive quantities.

It is perhaps the first time the citizens have seen their two heroes get along like this. In the past they couldn’t be within 30 miles of each other without fighting, but now they not only seem to be cooperating, they even joke with each other. This brings hope to the hearts of the people of Urban City that a better day is coming. Little do they know that the two are actually a married couple and not only do they bicker a lot, but they also engage in activities of supreme intimacy.

All in all three days, is all it takes for Urban City to recompose itself. Sure there are plenty of little things that need to be reorganized, but buildings have been rebuilt taller than before. The streets have been repaved, walls have been torn down, and bridges built in their place. Still despite the positivity and optimism, a small worry has lodged itself in the back of everyone’s mind. A small red oppressive light shines down on everyone. A constant reminder that their world is still in peril, if nothing is done, then the Universe, as we know it could be destroyed.

Getting a Workout

“2078…2079…2080.” Gan recites mechanically. He is using an abandoned train yard as a gym. He has shoved an old telephone pole through two train locomotives and is bench-pressing them. Juliet saunters over; she bends down and watches him. She is only somewhat impressed. “Ga—I mean The Sentinel—what are you doing out here? It’s almost time for dinner, I made your favorite, spaghetti and steak!”  “I’ll be there in just a minute as soon as I fill even remotely tired.” Gan says, and continues to pump the locomotives over his head. “What are you talking about dear, isn’t 2,000 times enough?” Juliet asks. “It used to be, but ever since my battle with Christine. The problem with having super strength is finding something big and heavy enough to challenge you.” Suddenly they both come to the same realization. “What about me? Hehehe” Juliet asks. “Not that you’re in any way heavy dear… but… you might give me a challenge.” Gan replies as gingerly as he can, not wanting to lose his star weight. “I agree, and if it will help my man, then I will do it.” Juliet stands up “Geronimoooooo.” The giantess falls forward onto her husband who immediately regrets his decision.

Gan nearly buckles under the initial but manages to keep his wife and the ground separated. Gan has holding her aloft by her belly. He bends his knees into a squat and then pushes up back into a standing position, carrying his wife with him. “1…2…3…4…” Gan recites as he does this continually. “No offense dear but I never thought you would be able to bench press me when we first got married. I have to say thought. I’m glad I was wrong. This is fun and so sexy!” “Technically I’m squatting you dear, which sounds really dirt, so lets just say it’s bench-pressing. it may be fun for you… but not for… me…” Gan continues into the one hundreds. The people nearby observe this odd scene with wonder. They didn’t know their protectress could levitate too.

“204… 205… 206... Aaaaaagggggghhh!” Gan can no longer withstand the weight, his muscles are to tired, and he collapses beneath her massive weight. “Ganny… are you okay?” Juliet sits up, but does not see her husband on the ground. “dearie, where did you go.” “I’m down here!” Gan calls from her belly, the sweat and incredible pressure of having her collapse onto him has glued Gan to his wife’s belly. “Awwww… you must be so tired, come one lets go get you some dinner hehehe.” She stands up and saunters back to their apartment. “Wait! Juliet! Peel me off first! Julietttttt!!!!” but Juliet does not listen, instead she enjoys having her lover so close to her.

The Journey Begins

“That’s everything.” Gan says having finished packing. “Are you sure? I don’t want you to forget something and have to come all the back to Urban City to get it.” Juliet replies in her motherly fashion. “I don’t need that much any way’s all I need is my Sentinel Costume. But I packed a swim suit and a sailor outfit just incase.” “Well what about your wife did you remember to pack her?” Juliet asks with that same wry smile on her face. “What are you talking about? You can’t come. I’ll be moving to fast for you to keep up.” Gan replies. “Who said anything about me keeping up?” Juliet asks. Just like that she shrinks herself to the size of a mouse. “ta-da! Now I’m travel sized!” “Whoa! Jules… I didn’t know you could do that.” Gan bends down to her level, and watches her teeny tiny form in awe. “That’s because I didn’t want you getting any ideas. I’m still the big one I this relationship, this is merely a temporary size. Got it mister?” Gan nods his head, still enamored by his wife’s new size.

“Can I hold you?” Gan asks still mystified. “Sure, go for it!” Gan easily scoops her up in the palm of his hand; he holds her right up to his eyeball. He gently cradles her in his palm. It soothingly rubs her back and she LOVES it. “This is what it would be like if you lost your ambrosia.” He says reassuringly. “Mmmmm… I know it is… you would take good care of me.” Juliet says relaxed and soothed by her husband’s enormous finger. “Grab my bags will you?” Gan grabs Juliet’s suitcase, which has conveniently shrunken with her. He places it in the satchel with the rest of his things. He then sets his wife in his front pocket, and buckles it up. “Hold on dear.” He commands and she does as he asks. He takes a running start, and jumps off the balcony, flying through the air at Mach 4. His destination: The Metal Ocean and it's mistress, the sea goddess Dana.

 

 

End Notes:

Hi, this is guygan, reporting from the center of the earth. I hope you liked the chapter, remember to rate and review so that I can go through a training montage and win the boxing championships!

Dana: Goddess of The Sea by Guygan
Author's Notes:

Perhaps my longest Chapter yet, but also my most, fun. Dana is by far one of the most fun Giantesses yet. Those has one cool action sequence, and Seamen Jokes will continue to fly until I say otherwise!

Dana: 2 miles, 3,484 feet

 

Weight:  832,585,059 Ib / 1065 Tons

 

Hair: Scarlet

 

Race: Caucasian

 

 

The Crimson Mermaid

 

A gentle sea breeze blows through the bridge’s porthole, cooling the warm metal cabin. It is quiet here, save for the sound of seagulls cawing in the distance and the sound of the old metal warship bouncing gentle on the ocean waves. It is here in the bridge of an abandoned wolf-class Battleship called The Crimson Mermaid that Gan and Juliet have established their base of operations. It was abandoned after its captain was killed during the Battle for the Metal Sea, and it’s crew was redistributed to the inner fleet. Gan hopes it stays abandoned, they are deep in the middle of enemy territory, and they don’t need anybody asking questions.

Gan sits at the captain’s chair, his legs propped up on the broken ship dashboard, and he surveys the fleet through a golden telescope. He wears the blue and gold long coat of a United Navy Captain. The coat is open in the front revealing a white and black striped shirt. In summary Gan is tricked out.

He is looking for two things. Dana: Goddess of the Sea, and more importantly her projector crystal. According to Juliet It has to be hidden somewhere in the fleet. He and Juliet have been taking turns looking through the telescope, so far neither has shown up.

Juliet Opens the cabin door carrying two bags of groceries. She wears the uniform of a Female United Navy Seaman. It consists of a white top and miniskirt with a blue ascot tied around her neck. “Ahhh, Seaman Juliet you’ve returned from your mission to get supplies. What was the inner fleet like today?” Gan asks trying to sound as Captain-like as possible. “You know you’re not really a Navy Captain right. And never call me a ‘Seaman’ again.” Juliet says unamused. “Awwww! At least let me pretend, I’ve always wanted to be a Sea Captain, it was just too much work to get there. Besides, a sailor is a lot less likely to question a Captain than a simple recruit. It’s a great disguise really.” Gan says. “I know, and at first it was funny, but I think your really starting to believe you’re ACTUALLY a sea captain. That’s not very healthy.” Juliet says, Gan simply nods in response, “So did you get my canned sushi at the marketplace?” Gan asks, “No, sorry dear I couldn’t find any.” “Great, well, it’s your turn to take watch dear, I’m going into the marketplace to find some.” Gan replies. “Alright, but be careful, don’t draw too much attention to yourself.” Juliet says in her motherly fashion.

United Navy Fleet

The Inner fleet is nothing like the outskirts, it has a population of almost two million sailors spread across 2,000 or so warships, comprised of Lion-class Battleships, Elephant-class carriers, and Eagle-class destroyer’s. All of which make The Crimson Mermaid seem obsolete. These Warships have been steered into each other, or are connected by Rope Bridge. They are densely packed and parked haphazardly beside one another.

The deck of the aircraft Carrier Gan is walking on is crowded with sailor’s walking in left and right lanes. Every one in this crowd wears the white uniform of a sailor, anyone wearing civilian clothes would stick out like a sore thumb. “Captain.” A seaman salutes Gan, he salutes back. “Seaman.” Being saluted is not out of the ordinary for Captain Gan, failing to salute back would be suspicious and a sign of disrespect, so he goes along with it.

On the far left and right sides of the carrier’s deck market stalls have been set up. Each is operated by a sailor, all selling exclusively seafood. Food from the mainland isn’t sold in a public marketplace; it is strictly reserved for Admirals alone. Canned sushi, while not contraband to someone of Gan’s rank, is still extremely rare. Gan scans each Market stall for any sign of his favorite meal.

The Streets of the aircraft carrier while resembling the streets of a normal city have a totally different air about them. You can tell, everyone’s station merely by looking at his or her uniform. There is sense of unity, amongst the sailor’s; there is no unemployment and zero crime. The Uniforms that everyone wears removes the sense of self completely, everyone melds into the collective, working for the good of the group.

Finally Gan spots its, the red and blue packaging is unmistakable, “Captain.” The Chief salutes him. “Master Chief.” Gan salutes back. “I’ll take that can of sushi please.” “That will be thirty Dana Dollars.” Responds the Master Chief. Gan takes a leather wallet out of his long coat, and hands the man the egocentric currency. “Keep the change.” Gan replies trying to seem like a big, while in actuality he’s just wasting money.

The Sea Goddess

Canned Sushi in hand Gan begins the long trek home to The Crimson Mermaid. Out of the corner of his eye Gan notices a large shadow in the central clearing of the fleet. Gan pauses and watches as the shadow gets bigger, and bigger and bigger, taking up most the clearing now. Suddenly it breaks the surface, becoming a round island that gets taller and taller, it doesn’t take Gan long to realize this is no island at all. But rather a head, A pair of emerald green eyes emerge from the murky depths, then a cute nose and then a pair of lush red lips.

Finally the head ends as a sharp chin rises from beneath the waves. The face is easily identifiable as feminine, due to its shape. Long crimson hair flows from the top of her head; it continues down into the water, the end of the hair finally emerges with the woman’s shoulder blades. She finally stops surfacing from the water. The murky depths hide the top half of her titanic breasts. Her fair skin glints against the water, still wet gallons of water droplets trickle down her torso. Some trickle into the gaping crevice that separates her breasts. Gan realizes that with no straps on her shoulders, the woman could very well be topless but the dark ocean water hides her to Gan’s disappointment.

Despite only a fifth of her body being out of the water she is still taller than any of the warships, in fact even her head is taller than Juliet’s entire body. She is truly a frightening sight to behold. Gan finds his heart race whenever her eyes scan over him. Luckily he is hidden in a sea of sailor’s all wearing the same basic uniform. When her brilliant emerald eyes glance at him, she sees 50 or 6o other sailor’s as well.

Everyone on deck and on every deck in the fleet immediately falls to his or her knees. Gan follows suit with only a few seconds delay, ever the clever subterfuge. “Hello my little loyal servants.” She booms. “I’ve have returned to you from the farthest reaches of the ocean.” “Goddess! You’ve finally returned!” Yell members of the fleet. “We love you!” “Yes and I love you too, my little ones. Which is why I have brought you all a treat.  An arm four times the length of any War ship emerges from the clearing. It extends out ward towards Gan’s aircraft carrier; her palm is big enough trap Christine within her fist. She deposits a load of cargo onto the deck.

“Thank you goddess!” the puny sailor’s shout. “You really do care for us!” “Yes, of course I do! You are my little servant’s, what kind of mistress would I be if I didn’t take care of my subordinates, but remember, you have to be good little boys and girls. Your Goddess has grown weary from her trip, I do hope that mommies tribute has been prepared.” She bellows. The sailors’ murmur amongst themselves for a minute, asking each other about this week’s tribute, that is until a voice comes over a loudspeaker. “Sea Goddess, this is your most faithful servant Fleet Admiral Barker. We have indeed prepared your tribute, we’re walking them out now.” Out of the corner of Gan’s eye he sees a squad of sailors escorting a group of ten to twelve naked men. “Pirates Captured off Santa Maria island, specially prepared for your consumption.” He continues.

A pleasant smile inhabits Dana’s face. “Yummy! Pirates are my favorite tribute.  Well-done Admiral, I shall have to reward you afterwards. Hehe.” Dana surges through the water towards the Admiral’s flagship. As she approaches the it s her breasts press against the bottom rocking the warship like a toy boat. With the ship between her mouth and the top of her right breast, Dana grows even higher, lifting the warship out of the water, she balances it on her right breast. Dana positions her mouth right beneath the deck of the boat and opens it up wide.

The pirates are led to the edge of the ship. The first of them is made to walk the plank. Beneath the flimsy wooden board, Dana’s gaping maw is waiting to gobble him up. One by one the pirates are forced to jump off the plank and into Dana’s mouth. As the last pirate is made to walk the plank, he is suddenly inspired with an idea. Rather than jumping off the front end of the plank he jumps off the right side, bouncing off Dana’s Cheek entirely. The man falls a hundred feet farther onto Dana’s right breast. “Woopsy. He missed.” She lowers her body back into the ocean the flagship along with it. The pirate slides down the gentle curve of her right breast and into water between them. The Gab is easily big enough to fit a warship between “It’s okay I’ll save him for later.” She says, without a concern in the world. 

Dana turns around, her mountainous breasts carry the tiny pirate along with them, whether he wants to go or not. She walks back to the center of the clearing. The tiny pirate is carried as well pinned to her sternum. As she enters the center of the clearing the sailor’s begin to stand back up and go about their daily tasks as if everything were normal and a Super Giantess weren’t hovering just a few hundred feet away. Dana Remains in the center of the clearing, watching the tiny men with a caring motherly gaze. Gan makes his way back to The Crimson Mermaid, avoiding Dana’s direct vision as much as possible.

 Dana doesn’t act like any giantess Gan has ever faced before; she is content not to be the centers of attention, letting the tiny men do as they please. She even carries on casual conversation first with the Admiral and even with average sailor.

Some of the Sailor’s decide to swim out to her. Dana glances down from her conversations to watch the shirtless men swim towards her. She is slightly amused by this. Once the twenty or so men that make it to her they all climb up onto her round buoyant islands. After they climb a few feet up the gentle slope of her right boob they lie down as if they were tanning themselves on a beach. “Hehe!” Dana giggles at the sight of this. The first wave’s success inspires another wave of a hundred sailors’ to make the swim as well.

Dana toys with a few of the swimmer’s; she uses her palms to create islands beneath large clumps of them. The swimmers suddenly find themselves trying to swim in Dana’s palm.  “Hehehe.” She giggles and dumps them back in the ocean. For a brief moment Gan desperately wishes that he to could be one of those swimmers. He quickly puts the thought out of his head and continues home not waiting to see how the second wave of swimmer’s end up because no matter where it is, he can guarantee, it will be erotic.

The Crystal

Once back at The Crimson Mermaid. Gan and Juliet talk logistics. “Maybe she keeps the crystal on her, she’s certainly big enough to carry it like a small jewel.” Suggests Juliet. “No, she’s completely under there.” Gan replies. “I dove under water to check.” “Wait… why did you check to see if she was naked?” Juliet asks with hostility in her voice. “To…um… check… for the crystal… of course… hehe… why else?” “Are you sure you were looking for the crystal? Or was there something else?” Juliet asks suspiciously. “Baby, ask yourself. Why in the world would I want to look at a titanic naked woman? If I did you would literally schischibab me.” “Ok, I believe you, or at least I believe that you believe the punishment WOULD be severe.” Juliet replies.

“If it’s not on her then the crystal has to be hidden in plain sight. But where would trust it to be safe?” Asks Juliet. “I think I know.” Gan says, he points to the largest structure and the second largest thing in the water—the Fleet Admirals flagship. “That has got to be where it’s hidden, he is her most loyal servant, and it’s the biggest boat in the water.” Gan says.

“Alright here’s the plan, you go investigate, the Flagship, I’ll follow Dana around. See if I can figure where she stays when she shrinks down. If we can ambush her at her tiny size, it’s game over.” Juliet says. “Can’t I be the one to follow Dana around?” Gan asks. Juliet simply gives him THE LOOK. That’s all it takes for Gan to shut his mouth and do as he’s told.

Petty Officer second class Rogers Guards the entrance to the Flagships inner chambers. No one is allowed inside, those are his orders, luckily for him, no one has ever tried. His post is in an empty part of the ship, most personnel can be found in the bridge of the ship with Fleet Admiral Barker. He is half asleep; from a long night of cards when suddenly he is face to face with a full Captain. “Rise and shine sailor” Gan says with as much authority as his uniform grants him. The Petty Officer comes to full attention saluting The Captain. “Captain.” Gan salutes him back. “Stand aside sailor I need to get through.” “Sorry sir, my orders are clear. Under no circumstance is anyone to enter.” The Petty Officer replies quoting the Admiral word-for-word.  “Who is your CO Petty Officer?” Gan asks. “The Fleet Admiral sir.” He replies. “So is mine.” Gan retorts. “Do you want me to report back to him, that Petty Officer Second Class Roger’s denied me access after sleeping at his post?” “N-n-no sir.” He responds. “Then let me stand aside.” The Petty Officer does as instructed.

Gan opens the metal door, closing it behind him. Petty Officer Rogers is left in relief that he was not reported, but then he starts thinking, “What if The Admiral wants me to report in?” He calls the Admiral right away.

Gan makes his way through the labyrinthine inner workings of The Flagship; it was clearly made to confuse intruders. None of the halls lead where they should. The stairs are hidden behind several different doors, and there are no signs to speak of. It’s the perfect place to hide the crystal and Gan is entangled in it.

Finally Gan is fed up, he’s so turned around he may never get out, it’s time to bust out his brand new trick. He sits down cross-legged on the cold metal floor. Putting his hand to the floor he closes his eyes and concentrates. Blocking all other sense but touch. This hyper charged sense has become so acute as of late that he can use it to feel the vibrations in the ground. As the Waves gently toss the flagship back and forth Gan uses the vibration as a sort of echolocation. He can picture the inner workings of the flagship in his head. In the center, of it, he can picture a massive cavity. “Gotcha!” Gan sprints to the finish line.

He reaches the last door grabbing the door handle he pauses when he hears the sounds of clicks. “Hello ‘Captain’ Gan.” Says Admiral Bark. I see you’ve finally blundered your way into my little ambush. Gan glances back and forth without turning his head, he is completely surrounded by twenty or so sailor’s al holding machines trained on his position.

“I suppose ‘Captain’ isn’t an accurate description of you though, is it?” says the Admiral. No, I’ve had several reports of a shadowy mysterious man impersonating a Captain on my fleet for sometime now. I had reports of mysterious happenings on the outskirts of my fleet. I know who you really are.” The Admiral continues. “You’re that pirate who escaped. Aren’t you”? Gan smiles, there isn’t a hint of worry on his face. He raises his hands. “Whelp… You finally got me Admiral. I surrender.” He says coolly.

“Rogers!” Says the Admiral. “Handcuff him!” Commands The Admiral. Rogers, approaches Gan from behind. Placing the handcuffs on each wrist. Gan waits for the final click that signals their presence. His heart races to a pulse that is fast even for him. As stated many times before Gan is an adrenaline junky. He loves pushing himself to the absolute limit, pushing the boundaries of physics. Juliet once called him ‘The Fastest man Alive.” Dodging 20 Machine guns hand cuffed, that was pushing it even for him, and at point blank range like this, the bullet can do serious damage, if it hits him that is.

Time slows down for Gan and uses his cuffed hands to knock Rogers back into the Admiral. The sailor’s are jumpy It only takes a second for all of them to comprehend and fire. Luckily for Gan each soldier fires at a different second, at least for someone thinking as fast as Gan does. The soldier to his 7 o’clock fires first he tilts his head letting the first bullet whiz by his head, Then the soldier at his 9 o’clock fires Gan dodges the first bullet by ducking, it whizzes by his head, then soldier at his 12 o’clock, 1 o’clock, and 3 o’clock, all begin firing around the same time, not to mention the spread of bullets coming from the original two shooters. Gan dances as gracefully as a swan in this ballet of death. Flipping through the air, hundreds of bullets whiz by his body piercing his captain’s jacket that flutters just behind him, the bullets are just a few microseconds too slow to find their intended target.

For the first time since getting these power’s Gan feels truly fulfilled. He has never had any reason to move THIS fast before now. He relishes in it for an entire millisecond.

Those who reacted to slow don’t get a chance to fire, the bullets that whizzed past Gan continue on, catching adjacent shooters instead.  They go down before realizing that something is even wrong.  

Gan lands on his feet still handcuffed. Every shooter is lying on the ground each has at least one nonfatal bullet wound while Gan is virtually unscathed. He walks over to the Admiral who has been knocked to his feet and says. “Arrrrrrggggh 

 

End Notes:

Hey Guys, remember to Rate and Review in order to help me find the last digit in pi, I've narrowed it down to 0-9. 

Vs. Dana by Guygan
Author's Notes:

It's Gan and Juliet against Dana and her entire fleet. Who will come out victorious? How many pirates jokes can I make? And most importantly When will Gan ever learn that Juliet is ALWAYS right?

Vs. Dana

 

Stealth Mode Engage!

 

            The sound of creaking ships and cawing seagulls fills the quiet air, Dana is alone in the center of the fleet, or at least as alone as a two mile girl can be. She sits quietly in the calm ocean water, silently observing the many thousand warships at her disposal. Like a child, proudly looking at her collection. This time another pair of eyes are observing her in return. Juliet spies on Dana From behind a tin can. She uses her mouse size to hide from Dana’s all-seeing gaze.

            Dana grows content with what belongs to her, satisfied that everything is in it’s place she ducks back under the ocean to Juliet’s annoyance. Diving is more of Gan’s area of expertise, because he can hold his breath longer than anyone. However, Juliet wisely sent Gan to find the projector crystal, she doesn’t want her husband anywhere near this whorebag. With that matter settled Juliet decides that she’ll have to do it herself. She Strips down to her underwear and Grows to as tall as she dares without being spotted which is exactly thirty-three feet. She takes a deep breath and shrinks back down to her 4’11’’ size, now with enough oxygen in her puny lungs to last a few hours.  She walks to the edge and faces the choppy water, having second thoughts she thinks to herself “Alright Jules you can do this!” and jumps in.

            The waves left in the Sea Goddesses wake toss Juliet around like a leaf on the wind; despite the ferocity of the waves Juliet is undeterred. The Sea Goddess walks beneath her toy fleet away from center and towards the outskirts. Juliet follows as best as her puny form can manage which isn’t very much. Despite how they may seem to tinies everywhere, the Giantesses aren’t very strong at all. Of course they are big—very big! With size comes strength, but relatively speaking, they aren’t very strong for their size, none of them. Juliet has never taken the time to develop her physical fitness. It’s a glaring weakness that every giantess is to proud to admit or correct, because they don’t need to. Until now they have always been overwhelmingly powerful.

            Now in this puny 4’11’’ form that Juliet is using for stealth this glaring flaw makes it self evident by the difficulty in which Juliet has in completing an otherwise simple task. The current’s created in Dana’s wake, give her no say in where she goes. Nevertheless Juliet is more than just her physical fitness, she is truly determined to follow Christine, so she puts mind over matter and pushes onward.

            The depths of the sea are dark and salty. Dana is only visible because of her immense stature, and even then only as a silhouette. Just 40 feet beneath the surface, and Juliet can feel the water pressure even at this shallow depth. She looks down into the dark abyss and a shiver runs down her spine. It is an unknowable abyss that continues on for at least two more miles, any sort of creature or abomination could be waiting there to drag her under.

            Juliet is to busy worrying about the depths of the sea to notice that Dana has stopped walking. She swims head long into Dana’s flowing hair, which scares her half to death. The long red strands of hair tangle around her legs and feet, they are as thick as ropes to her, she cannot untangle herself. Instead of flailing wildly and getting herself caught, Juliet remains calm, and prepares to shrink herself out of this situation. Fortunately it doesn’t come to that, Dana is the one who does the shrinking, the hairs quickly zip away as the Super giantess disappears. Juliet scans the surface to find a doll sized silhouette climb out of the water and into the keel of one of the warships. Juliet shrinks herself down to an even smaller size to remain out of sight of the now doll sized goddess.

            Upon reaching the surface the one-inch tall Juliet finds a small wooden platform floating on the surface. Of course in her new form the platform is the size of a basketball court and it is as thick as she is tall. It was attached to the side of the metal warship. It’s thickness combined with her poor physical fitness gives Juliet a lot of trouble. The poor girl pulls as hard as she can and flails her little feet against the platform’s side, but ultimately she has to cheat by growing to a size that is higher than the platform. Once on top she immediately shrinks back down to one inch and pretends she got up the hard way. On the other side of the platform, on the bottom of the warship is a doll-sized metal door. Juliet has never seen a door made for someone this size before, it’s rather peculiar. So peculiar in fact that she must investigate.

            Juliet approaches it, slipping beneath the crack; her one-inch size does have its uses. Once she has slipped beneath the metal door, Juliet is shocked to find a fully scaled fully certified home. To her it’s huge, but she reckons that if she were doll sized, it would unmistakable for an actual home. It has carpet, tables that tower over her, pictures on the walls, even a decadent chandelier that lights the hallway with dazzling lights. Juliet listens to the unmistakable sounds of Dana singing a famous song from her old world “All you need is love… and a micro-capacitor.”

Her singing is awful but it helps Juliet confirm that this is indeed Dana’s secret grotto. Juliet exits beneath a crack in the door like a mouse and makes preparations.

            As Juliet is finishing her plan to defeat Dana, Gan is about to begin is fight with Admiral barker and his firing squad. As with everything Gan does it is loud and flashy. The moment the gunshots go off in the flagship, alarm sirens go off around the rest of the fleet as well. Just as Juliet is putting together the final touches “Goddammit Gan!”

 

Buckets of Fun!

            Dana is watching her favorite television show on NTV when the sirens go off. She is quickly brought to attention. “Whatever it is, it better be important or someone’s getting eaten.” Dana mumbles as she exits her spacious living room. “Hey Slutbag!” who could… and then Yells Juliet from her kitchen “Why don’t you get your own man!” Dana is appalled. She immediately recognizes the girl as Juliet, the little giantess who betrayed Sara. Her nostril’s flare in sudden anger, she charges Juliet under the façade that she wants to fight here, but her real intent is to reach the front door and grow to her proper size. Juliet seemingly falls for the bluff and runs out the front door herself. “Fool!” Dana thinks, now I’ll crush you like a bug.

            Dana busts through the front door, inadvertently setting off a complex mechanism that drops a gigantic (to her.) metal bucket on top of her. It catches Dana right as she begins to grow, trapping her inside. The bucket is sturdier than the largest form she can fit, barring her from busting out. It is weighed down by a couple hundred pounds of small rocks, barring her from lifting it off to. She is caught like a rat in a trap.

            Panic befalls her as she realizes she is trapped in a form no bigger than a foot high. Suddenly the bucket is turned over, Dana tumbles to the bottom of the bucket with a shriek of surprise and humilation. As soon as she has recovered from the shock of being tossed around like a doll she instantly tries to grow out of the bucket, but Juliet is too fast. She covers the top of the bucket with a lid that adheres itself tightly. Dana bangs her head against the top of the lid. She looks up to see Juliet’s enormous rack obscuring most of her face.

 The tiny girl bangs against the glass ceiling. “Let me out you whore!” screams the former Sea Goddess. “The tables are turned now bitch!” Juliet responds and as she does she shakes the bucket violently. Dana flung against the top of the lid, and then is immediately hurled back into the bottom, spraining her ankle from the impact. Dana quietly swears vengeance as she sits at the bottom of the bucket submissively, as Juliet carries her off like a clueless child to an unknown destination.

On the other side of the fleet Gan is busy with more important things. Like getting away. It is quite the odd scene, like something out of a cartoon. There is Gan carrying the projector crystal, the only problem is it is absurdly sized. Its weight is more akin to a truck or small building than that of a jewel. It has obviously been designed to be handled by a giantess. Gan can lift it perfectly well—that’s not the issue. The issue is that it is so unwieldy; Gan has a precarious hold on it at best. The surface is smooth but round leaving nothing for Gan to grip his hand around.

            The jewel is beautiful, like nothing Gan has every seen, it is a brilliant shade of magenta and is only slightly translucent, enough so that Gan can just make out the other side. The crystal also enamors the sailor’s but only until they are ordered to shoot it. Then they just find it to be an annoying shield for their target. As Gan attempts to escape with the crystal in tow he creates quite the scene, like something out of a three stooges flick. On his back Gan balances the crystal, arms outstretched to each side he leaps from one battleship to another, but not with his usual grace, he’s more like watching a bloated kangaroo, hopping through the air at a leisurely speed. At the same time thousands of soldiers and even the main canons on the battle ships try to shoot him out of the air, only to miss or to hit the crystal instead and have the projectile ricochet back at someone. If you played the Benny Hill theme to it, you could run it as a comedy on national television.

Gan slowly makes his way back to The Crimson Mermaid hoping in his heart of hearts that Juliet will like her new jewel enough to ignore the guests he’s bringing with him. “Keep firing don’t let up!” screams one of the Sargent’s. Gan listens as another hail of bullets passes harmlessly around him. At this range they might as well be using toy guns.

With the Entire fleet on his tail Gan Lands on the main deck of The Crimson Mermaid. Setting The Crystal in the cargo hold he runs to the bridge of the ship, his ragged captain’s jacket fluttering behind filled with bullet holes and fraying at the ends. Juliet is impatiently waiting on him there. “Ganny! What are we going to do? You led them right to us.” “Hold on, you’re the super advanced alien! Why can’t you figure something out for once” He fires back. “I had a plan Ganny, we were being sneaky, but you were too busy playing Navy Captain—“ “OK! First of all, not a Navy Captain anymore, I’m a pirate now, so arrrgggh.” “When did this happen? AND WHO GAVE YOU THAT EYE PATCH?” Gan has somehow acquired an eye patch between now and the last chapter.

“I found it, and it happened when I met four criteria. 1st: I stole something of incredible value, i.e. that crystal. 2nd: I’m wanted by the Navy. 3rd:I’ve got this kickass eye patch. 4th: I got a pirate ship.” “Hold on!” Juliet says full of Gan’s worst enemy—reason “I know for a fact that YOU, don’t have a pirate ship.” “Oh don’t I?” Gan bangs The Crimson Mermaid’s dashboard and the old warship roars to life. “I’ve been fixing her up.” Gan tells his flustered wife.

“Why don’t you ever listen to me!” says Juliet. “Don’t you realize that I know what is best. Your life would be so much easier if you just did what I say!” “Jules, pirates don’t listen to their wives, it’s what makes us pirates! We do what we want when we want.” Gan says, inserting his own personal creed in there as well. “Not if they want any booty!” Juliet responds. “Ha! Good pirate joke.” Laughs Gan.

 

Captain Gan: The Reckless

 (it is highly recommended by the author to right click on this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4 click open it in a new tab and then continue reading. It makes the read significantly more amazing. ;)You’re welcome reader.)

“Now man the sails Swabbie Juliet!” Gan commands taking the wheel of the ship, “We’re setting a course for awesome!” Gan spins the wheel of the Mermaid letting it go for ten or so loops before catching it and holding it steady again. The cool ocean breeze blows through Gan’s hair as he looks out at the open sea.

Twenty or so Navy Warships breakaway from the fleet and pursue The Crimson Mermaid. They begin firing their forward Cannons; a barrage of canon fire explodes into the ocean on the Mermaid’s port and starboard sides. And thus the sea chase begins, they unleash their net of cannon fire but come up empty, The Crimson Mermaid and it’s captain are too slippery.

“Stop firing you idiots!” Yells Dana from the bottom of a bucket aboard The Crimson Mermaid. “I’m on board! You’ll sink me to.” Unfortunately no one can hear her in the midst of the sea battle. Frankly not many people care what a girl trapped in a bucket has to say. She kicks and pounds against the side of the bucket, feeling truly small and pathetic at this point.

Juliet runs from stern to bow in a panicked frenzy. Of course her frenzy is making sure the rickety old ship doesn’t sink. She quickly deals with several potentially crippling issues that Gan neglected to fix. She is so efficient that she can fix several with one screw of her wrench. Gan may have a natural talent for sailing a Warship through a hail of canon fire, but it is Juliet’s grounded thinking that keeps them from sinking.

They really are opposites, she and Gan; he’s the dreamer and she the realist. Without her to keep him grounded he’d have been swatted like a flea long ago, Juliet had even done some of the swatting. But without Gan around to hatch crazy ideas like fixing an old Warship Juliet would be sunk—literally. Even in her largest form those main cannon’s were like bullets, and she’d be an easy target with her size and lack of mobility in the water. Gan couldn’t do much carrying that projector crystal around. This was the best plan, and the only way it would work is if Juliet made sure that Gan remembered to clean the exhaust valves! Of course he hasn’t though so Juliet runs below deck to take care of that.

Meanwhile on the flagship of the Navies fleet, the Admiral peers at the fleeing pirate ship through a telescope. “That pirate is slippery alright. Who let him escape? So I can have them on Garbage detail.” The Admiral asks. “Uhhhhhh… you did sir.” Says his executive officer.“…*Sigh*…. Jenkins…remind me to fire you when we get back.” “Aye sir, would you like coffee with that?” Jenkins says with a salute “Absolutely!” responds the Admiral. “But still, we can’t let him get away with that crystal.” “Is it important sir?” asks Jenkins. “Extremely, if he gets away it, the mistress will eat me for lunch.” The Admiral responds. “Wouldn’t that mean I would be promoted to Admiral sir?” asks Jenkins. “Goddamit Jenkins! Let it go!” The Admiral yells.

            “The Crimson Mermaid continues to flee, it is pursued by nine warships. The others have been thinned out by The Crimson Mermaid’s rear Cannon fire, or years of neglect. Either way Captain Gan is winning, or he is enjoying every minute of it. “Ha-ha!  Sorry you Navy Dogs, but you’ll have to remember this as the day you lost CAPTAIN GAN!” he says with a hearty laugh.

 

The Second Battle of The Metal Sea

Everything is coming up Gan that is until a well-placed Cannon ball hits the starboard deck leaving black smoke and a mangled mess. Nothing vital is hit, and The Crimson Mermaid manages to stay afloat. “We’ve been hit Ganny.” Juliet yells to her husband. “How is The Mermaid?” Gan asks in reply. “I think we have bigger problems than that dear, much, much bigger than the that.” Juliet says in a hushed frightened tone. A dark shadow rises over her filling the air with a harsh cold wind, because the cannon fire that hit the ship also happened to knock a certain bucket free.

            The Sea Goddess laughs maniacally. She places her hands on hips and smirks down at Juliet’s puny form on the deck of a little toy boat. “Hahaha, it looks like the tables have turned… AGAIN! This time back… to the… original… uhhhhh… spot that they were of course originally in! So… it’s as if they… were never… SCREW IT! You know what I mean!” Christine shouts. The Warships trailing The Crimson Mermaid bug out once they see Christine, they don’t want to be anywhere near her when she starts thrashing about in the sea. “Juliet! Take the wheel!” Captain Gan yells marching out of the bridge to look up at the imposing giantess.

            “Let me ask you one question Sea Goddess.” Gan says as he makes his final standk. “Sure, they’ll be your last words so go for it.” Says Dana. “Are you still naked?” Gan asks curiously. Dana blushes and Juliet looks furious they both scream in Unison. “PERVERT!”

            With that Dana raises her monumental hand and swats at The Mermaid. Gan leaps into action; leaping from the ships deck with so much force he knocks The Mermaid out of the way. Gan and Dana’s hand collide with a loud smack, both fly in the opposite direction. Dana’s arm flies into the air; continuing back knocking her into the sea causing a tidal wave, and Gan is knocked straight into the sea at four or five leagues down.

From the depths of the ocean Gan suddenly opens his eyes once again. With a powerful kick he shoots through the water like a torpedo on a vector towards Dana’s stomach. With an explosion of brute force and punching Gan collides with his target, he then begins to fire punch after punch into her belly. He does not let up his flurry of blows. Dana has trouble knocking him away from this soft vulnerable area because of the water. Even with the water slowing him down, Gan’s punches are enough to do plenty of damage to the giantess’s squishy belly, and that damage keeps stacking with each blow.

Finally the Giantess Scoops him out of the water, she squeezes as hard as she can. Her vice grip is enough to twist a skyscraper into a mangled heap of rubble, but Gan manages to survive. She brings him up to her face. “You have been an annoying little bug, but your defiance is over now.” She squeezes as hard as she can attempting to crush his body into peanut butter. She almost succeeds to, just another minute of that, and the structural integrity of Gan’s body would have popped. But Gan thinks fast and bites Dana’s thumb with his razor fangs that Juliet calls his teeth. They are as powerful and sharp as ever thanks to the combination of Gaia’s blessing and Juliet’s insistence on him brushing them every night before bed.

Dana feels a sharp pain, running up her hand, unfamiliar with this level of pain as an invulnerable giantess she immediately flings Gan away and nurses her thumb. Gan is not simply taken aback this though, he is expecting and maneuvers his body back perpendicular to Dana, facing the Giantess he kicks his legs so hard that even the resistance the molecules in the air provide is enough to send him back towards Dana.

He speeds towards her, but falls to fast to make it her from the air, but rather than let this stop him Gan, turns this into a solution. He moves his feet so fast along the water that he creates enough friction and velocity to run along it like a solid surface. Gan runs on water towards the wounded Giantess, leaving a trail of white foamy water in his wake. Dana is more injured than most people know at this point. She can’t move very fast thanks to the sprained ankle that Juliet’s carelessness caused and the pain from Gan’s bite has left her virtually paralyzed. She can only stand and watch as the white foamy flash runs up to her right breast.

Gan doesn’t stop when he reaches her boob though, he continues along the mammary, running sideway around her back. From here he continues upward onto her shoulder. From here he lunges upward putting his fist high above his head he soars right into her chin with an insane amount of momentum essentially upper cutting the Sea Goddess.

The giantess falls onto her back into the sea, she manages to use the oxygen in her lungs to stay afloat, but she is much too wounded to move anymore. Gan lands on her sternum. He Casually strolls across her chest towards her heart with all the time in the world. He raises his fist and concentrates and using all his strength he delivers and earth-shattering blow to her chest. The Sea Goddess, spits out a red blob, of goo, which immediately dissolves the sea. Gan quickly grabs Dana’s skin and holds on as she shrinks therefore directing her shrinking body into the palm of her hand. The former giantess shrinks down to no bigger than a grain of sand, she is utterly puny, and would certainly drown if dropped into the sea. Gan uses his super vision to closely examine her naked body, but strictly for life threatening wounds of course, no pleasure was derived from merely observing it. Once that is taken care of he tucks the poor little woman into his chest pocket and zooms off to The Crimson Mermaid for more pirate adventures.

 

End Notes:

Hey guys! Guygan here, I was sent to prison by a military court for a crime I didn't commit I promptly escaped to the Los Angelos underground where  I survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, If no one else can help, and you can find me, Rate and Review! Do-Dododo Doooo Dooo Doooooooo, Do-do-do-dooooo

For Science! by Guygan
Author's Notes:

hey guys, I'm back after a short break, I've been busy with a changing schedule, but none the less this story is being finished whether it likes it or not. It's been a longer than I intended it to be, but that's a good thing I guess. In this chapter we move on to Gan's Newest enemy an evil giant scientist who may have discovered Gan's Weakness. What will happen find out now!

 

 

 

 

Whitney: 3 miles, 53 feet, 11 inches


Weight: 1,205,739,885


Race: Native American


Hair: Black


 


Lap Sitting


            “We were living in quite the exciting time, it was a time when super heroes did battle in streets, and people watched from their rooftops like it was the Super bowl. It was a world ruled entirely by gigantic women, but among these giant overlords, size varied widely. Among the towering ladies four titanesses stood FAR above the rest. Their size was truly legendary even among the other giantesses. This cabal of women, or The Big Four as they were often called, could conquer the entire planet each by themselves. Sarah, the biggest of even the big four was there leader, she commanded absolute control, her savagery and ruthlessness kept even the most ambitious giantess in her place. Sure there was some squabbling, over land and size, but make no mistake no EVER disobeyed a direct order from Sarah.


            Still she wasn’t the only big girl on the block however there was Dana: Former Goddess of the Sea. Amy: the technicolored rogue. And Whitney: the Illustrious Genius.


            In order to prevent any conflicts that would cause Global destruction, the four scattered across the globe, putting up very distinct borders. Their governments were set up fundamentally like medieval feudalism. The Big Four acted as the Lords, they divided up their fiefs amongst the smaller giantess who acted as their vassals. In turn these vassals divided up their land to even smaller giantesses, allowing for more complete control over remote areas. The tiny people of this land played the role of serf. They were reduced to slaves in everything but name.


            It’s not fair, but that’s how things go, the powerful take everything and the weak can only abide. If you were a giantess you were the undisputed mistress, OF EVERYTHING. Or at least, that is how things used to go. For low and behold out of the shadows of the autocracy rose another legend, but he was the people’s legend, a mysterious and vengeful being, feared by giantesses, beloved by the people. When The Giantesses exploit their citizens, a name ringing out from the shadows makes them wet themselves with fear, this name is: The Sentinel!” “Are you narrating yourself again?” Asks Juliet from on high. “Ummmmm… err… maybe.” Gan replies from his comfy seat in his Wife’s lap.


            The sweltering heat is oppressive; the dry desert heat quickly evaporates any water brave enough to show its face. In every direction is nothing but flat red sand stretching into the distant blue horizon. The desert is completely barren, save the few red mesas that jut from ground giving Gan only the slightest sense of direction.


The ground is burning hot to the touch, But the flat empty desert leaves nowhere to sit but on the ground. Luckily Gan has spared himself from having to sit on the hot hard ground that would surely melt his shorts to his legs. He has a cushion front row seat to the greatest show in town called “Juliet’s long gorgeously Tan legs.” She hails from Hispanic descent, giving new meaning to the phrase “Latin Fire!”. Even the hottest desert in the world Juliet still manages to be the hottest thing that Gan has ever laid eyes on. He lies back against belly, propping up his head with his hands and takes it all in.


            “Do you see anything up their big girl?” Gan asks, “No, still nothing. Which is odd; because this desert is suppose to be one of the homes of a certain 16,000-foot giantess. At 3 miles high she should be easy to spot, but apparently that’s not how physics work anymore.” Says Juliet peaking over the top of a Red Mesa, but even a geological formation cannot hide the gigantic girl in her full form. So she has taken to sitting against, she has shrunken down so that only her eyes is peaking over the top.


Juliet turns back around and looks down at the tiny man severely abusing his lap priviledges. “Give it time” says Gan “She’ll show up, but in the mean time…” Gan flip over on his belly, burying his head in Juliet’s soft squishy abdomen. It’s like lying on a building sized bean bag and Gan is loving it.


            “Hey jerk!” Don’t get to comfortable, it’s my turn to sit in your lap now.” Juliet says with a hint of frustration in her voice. “Awwwwwww man! Come on! Your belly is so niceeee…” Gan nods off in the middle of his sentence. “yeah, well now you can listen to me tell you how soft your belly is, now move it mister!” Juliet commands. Gan reluctantly abides his wives, rolling off her leg and plummeting onto burning, awful ground. It is a fall that would normally break the legs both the legs of even an Olympian, but there is nothing normal about Gan.


            After making an amazing coordinated landing right on his face, Gan flips over on his back, only to find that his building-sized wife has now vanished without a trace. The Mesa she was hiding behind is still there casting a shadow over him, but the distinct womanly features of his wife are Gone. Gan Sits up against the red mesa, scanning the ground, he feels a tingling sensation by his thigh. He looks down to find the puny form of his wife pounding against his leg. She is barely visible and her voice is a barely audible squeak. “Pick me up!” she commands as if she were still a scary powerful giantess. “Ok dear.” Gan says, obediently complying with her whims, which will never change no matter her size.


            Gan pinches her waist between his finger and thumb lifting her up to his face, he can see her clearly now, she is identical to the giant woman who made him bacon this morning, the only difference of course is her lack of size. Gan could crush this girl a million times over, like a gnat or flea. She has ABSOLUTELY no chance of stopping him like this, but Gan is incredibly devoted to her and the thought never crosses his mind. So he sets her on his lap as she had done for him just an hour earlier.


            Juliet Graciously takes a seat on the soft comfy lap of her now immense husband. As she does she begins to regain feeling in her caboose. The ground was so hot that her butt went numb from sitting on it. She was glad to let her miniature husband sit on her lap, but is just as please that her man will reciprocate the generosity. She quickly realizes why Gan loves it here so much and she intends to take full advantage of it just as Gan had done only a few moments ago. She stands back up and takes a running start—leaping onto Gan’s soft abdomen. “Aaahhhhhhhhhh!” She says relieved. “It is like lying in a bean bag building! You were right!” Juliet says with a wide grin.


            Gan watches with a smile, he feels a small tingling sensation where his wife lays on his belly. He feels the burning sting of the ground against his rear. The only thing that gives him joy right now, is knowing that at least Juliet is comfortable, he can live vicariously through her. “See, I told you it’s fun.” Gan says, finding comfort in the reversed roles. “You did,” Juliet replies in a high-pitched squeak. “I’m sorry I didn’t believe you, I’ll have to come back down here more often.” “With my permission I hope.” Gan booms back. “Ow, ow, ow, not so loud! That hurts.” Juliet cringes covering her little ears. “Oh, I’m sorry, I’m not used to this.” Gan whispers. “but now YOU know how it feels.” “Sure do, this gives me a ton of perspective, is this how you feel when I’m that big?” She yells back as loudly as her little voice will go. “It’s both comforting and intimidating at the same time, it’s really strange feeling.” Juliet says.


Under the Dome


            Gan leans back against the firm rock as Juliet plays in his lap. He closes his eyes and relaxes. He takes a deep breath, trying to fill his lungs with oxygen, but for some reason it doesn’t work. He inhales harder this time, but can’t seem to find any oxygen. His face goes blue as and suddenly he blacks out.


            Juliet is Hanging out on his belly when she notices something strange, Gan stops moving, and stops talking. “Ganny? Dear? Are you ok?” Juliet says back. She begins to feel a bit woozy herself, as if she were suddenly at the top of Mount Aras, where there is almost no oxygen. Luckily for Juliet at this size, her body doesn’t need much Oxygen, it can make due with very little at all. That’s when she realizes what is going on she puts her head to his belly and listens, Gan has stopped breathing. Her first thought is CPR, she has to get oxygen to him, but she quickly realizes she needs to be bigger for that, and her size is the only keeping her from Gan’s fate.


            Juliet notices something wrong with the ground; there is the slightest sign of a shadow, but not a full shadow, only little patches of it. She Looks up and see a giant glass wall falling down towards them. “Eeeeeeeeekk!” She screams and dives in between Gan’s legs for cover. The glass wall slams down a few hundred feet away. It is the largest continuous structure that Juliet has ever seen, It encapsulates half a mile of the empty desert with Gan and her inside of it. Juliet keeps looking up and up until she sees the glass ceiling another half mile up. Beyond that, Juliet can make out a blurry face. It is smiling down at her, with a wicked grin. “GOTCH YOU!” says a voice from seemingly every direction; it shakes the ground knocking Juliet to her feet, and shakes her to her core.


            The ground rumbles again and the glass wall scoop up the tiny man within it’s confines. She quickly scurries to safety in her husband’s pocket, clinging to his leg and shaking violently. Juliet knows exactly who has captured them, and what awaits them, as the hunters have become the prey.


            The Desert is the perfect place for Whitney’s little experiments she can remain at her fullest size of 16,000 feet without worrying about crushing thousands. While it wouldn’t bother her to crush thousands, it would be inconvenient as tiny people are a commodity for necessary for her experiments.


 She cradles a small test tube in her hand, inside is her latest test subject. She smiles thinking about the uniqueness of this subject. The Sentinel: defender of the small and slayer of several giantesses, how was it possible for a tiny being to overthrow a larger superior one? His body could give her so many insights into the nature of the universe it makes her giddy just thinking about it.


Her long tan legs stretch for miles. Causing magnitude 6 earthquakes with each footfall. Her long shiny black hair bounces off  her shoulders in its fine French braid. The giantess wears a white tank and a black mini skirt that reaches just below her thighs. On her feet are pair of black heels that devastate the ground she walks on.


            Juliet remains in her husband’s pocket for the entire ride. From here Juliet can feel the tremors of his diaphragm expanding. Whitney must be regulating the airflow to this glass prison, just enough to allow him to breath, but just too little for him to wake up. Juliet is relieved, that her love will not suffocate but she is still worried about this predicament she now finds herself in. She hugs his leg for comfort. If Gan doesn’t wake up soon, it will be too late for them both. Whitney has an unparalleled intellect. She is one of the largest women in the world, and often disregards ethics in the name of her science. She is the most dangerous woman Gan has faced yet. The only thing Gan has going for him right now is his wife hidden in his pocket, an ace up his sleeve if you will.


Secret Laboratory


            Whitney’s stride comes to a sudden and abrupt in the middle of a mile long “X” carved into the ground it can only be seen from this altitude.  She opens a trap door and climbs down a proportionately sized ladder deeper than most people would think possible, but Juliet knows where this is, this is Whitney’s secret laboratory. “That’s how the bitch stayed hidden!” Thinks Juliet. Whitney switches on the lights and sets the test tube in its holder on a table in the center of the room. Juliet looks around the cavernous expanse; the room is covered with strange scientific instruments, mysterious brewing elixirs brewing in alchemy stands, and glass cages for holding the tiny subjects of her experiments.


            Whitney puts on a flowing white lab coat over her revealingly tight tank top, Juliet finds it funny how much the two are juxtaposed against each other. She puts on gloves and grabs a pair of tweezers. Juliet quickly realizes what is going on and climbs into Gan’s underwear; his tight waistband quickly snaps her against his bare skin hiding her


            Whitney pinches Gan with her tweezers; with ease she lifts his pathetically small form out of test tube. She brings him up to her pupil and smiles at his slumped form. With a second pair of tweezers she proceeds to strip him down to his underwear. She tosses his clothes into a scanner for secondary research.  Now all but naked Whitney puts his puny on a glass platform beneath her electronic microscope. “Now lets see about that sexy little body of yours.” She says excited. For her this is as much pleasure as it is business.


She gazes down at him through the powerful lens. As she studies his body she finds herself impressed with his physical prowess. His body is covered with large powerful muscles. In fact all of Whitney’s scientific instruments indicate that his strength far surpasses any physical limitation. “H-how is that possible.” She exclaims pressing buttons to verify its validity. The instruments come back with the same analysis.  “He has completely shattered everything we knew about physical limitations. This is astounding.” Whitney begins isolating the source of his power, running several Ietractic scans and subatomic readings.


            “Aaaaaahhhhaaa. So that’s what’s giving you all this power.” Whitney says after seeing the readout. “I’ll have to study this in-depth, but first… lets isolate it.” Whitney shrinks herself down onto the table; at her new size she takes off her lab coat, and pinches Gan by waist, she eyes his body lustfully and pulls down her tank top revealing a bulbous round breast. She presses his unconscious body to it and force-feeds him. Gan’s unconscious body instinctually wraps it’s mouth around her nipple and suckles. As the warm milk flows into him, Gan suddenly jolts awake.


He finds his mouth is full milk and his body pressed against a soft surface. From experience Gan decides that this must be a boob—a giant boob in fact, but who does this boob belong to? The color of the skin implies it might be Juliet, but then who is the tiny being hiding in his underwear? It feels feminine and familiar, and certainly Juliet would never allow another girl to hide in his underwear, so then whom does this boob belong to? That’s when Gan realizes he can push away, no matter how hard he tries. The finger holding him to the nipple isn’t that big, certainly with the strength he used to defeat Dana, he can push away. He tries not to drink anymore of this milk, but the milk he tries to hold back with his tongue is forced down his throat by incoming milk. It is truly an awful feeling. That’s when Gan realizes what is going on. With each gulp he feels his strength draining away.


 


 


 

End Notes:

This looks pretty bad, How will our hero ever get out of this one? It looks pretty dire, but at the same time fucking awesome! Remember to leave a review it will help me solve the case of murdered mayor of murrytown. As always I hope you enjoyed the read. I'll be back with another chapter sooner than later.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4906