Planet Tiny IX: Emma Returns by PA McFalls, Werrier, Belle
Summary:

After their heroic mission to save Hollywood Team Awesome gets an opportunity to join the Small Heros Intelligence Team that Olivia started. Meanwhile Emma whose still alive plots a new plan to destroy the team.


Categories: Giantess, Animal, Adventure, Feet, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Season Premiere, Season 02
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2714 Read: 11767 Published: January 27 2015 Updated: February 01 2015
Story Notes:

This is my twelfth story at Giantess World :: The home of people large and small, so enjoy.


 

copyright © 2015

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages (Throughout the Whole Story)

1. Chapter 1: Emma Rises by PA McFalls

2. Chapter 2: The Wild Goose Chase by PA McFalls

3. Chapter 3: Crash Vegas by PA McFalls

Chapter 1: Emma Rises by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome defeated ‘The All Powerful Evil Emma’ and was gone forever or so they thought... and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Team Awesome gets interviewed by Marla Tellez while Emma that's still alive plans her revenge.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 1: Emma Rises

 

Okay, so now that I told you the first season of my adventure and saved Hollywood, now let me tell you about the next season.

 

Sunday, July 6, 2014

 

In the junck pile of robot scraps Emma who is still alive plots her revenge. “Now how can we destroy Team Awesome for good? ” Emma asked. “I have an idea,” Bet said. “What is it Bet?” Emma asked. “You know how they got Olivia Holt on the team?” Bet asked. “Yeah,” Emma answered. “Well I hear she has a concert coming up soon, so how about we shrink all her fans at her concert and have her eat them,” Bet suggested. “Wow, that actually the most brilliant idea you ever had,” Emma said. “But first we'll need a cannon to launch your shrinking beam,” Bet said.

 

Meanwhile

 

“We're live at downtown Hollywood with the four heros that saved the town,” the news announcer Marla Tellez said. Kevin, Belle, and I were standing in Olivia's hands. “Hi mom!” I said. “So tell me Dylan were you born this size or did something happen?” Marla asked. “Well nobody's born this size, but it happened when an alien shrunk all the males on the planet,” I answered. “So Olivia what do you think about this?” Marla “Well I'm planning to make at group called the Small Heros Intelligence Team,” Olivia answered. “And there you have it the new heros. Now for today's raffle number, 3-5-7-8-9-0. I'd like someone to try to get that,” Marla said. Just then a random guy ran into Marla. “Yay I won, I won. I won!” the man said. “Can someone get him out of here!” the camera man said. A guard then came and took care of the dude. “And here's Olga with the weather,” Olivia said.
We arrived in Olivia's apparent and she put us on the coffee table. She then sat on the couch, put her barefeet next to us, and turned on the T.V. “So were part of the Small Heros Intelligence Team?” Kevin asked. “Yep,” Olivia answered. “So you want our team to be called S.H.I.T.?” I asked. “Well that's not nice. Who's the idiot that thought of that anyway?” Olivia asked. “You were,” I answered. “Hey what's that?” Olivia said. I turned around an Olivia flicked me toward the wall. “What was that for?” Kevin asked. “Don't worry the carpet broke my fall,” I said. “Well I'd better go find him,” Olivia said. She got up an started walking toward me. Her big toe was right in front of me. I turned into a fly and buzzed around her. “Did you find him?” Belle asked. “No,” Olivia answered. Olivia then took a deep breath and sucked me into her. I flew down her throat and into her lungs. Olivia then exhaled, but It wasn't enough to free me. “Whoa,” I said. I started heading toward a pipe. I was in Olivia's heart and then was sucked up to the aorta and was heading toward her bladder.
“Well whatever I have to use the bathroom,” Olivia said. “Where am I?” I asked. I heard a mysterious pouring of liquid. I figured I was in the bladder. I fell out of Olivia's body and into the toilet. Olivia got up and flushed the toilet with me in it.

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Dylan ends up on the other side of town, but is visited by an old friend. Stay tuned.

 


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then put 3 to 5 thinks you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below Thank you.

Chapter 2: The Wild Goose Chase by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma planned to shrink all of Olivia's fans and have her eat them. Meanwhile Team Awesome was interviewed by Marla Tellez in downtown Hollywood. Later at Olivia's appartment Olivia flicked me and I got lost in the carpet. I then turned into a fly, but Olivia accidentally inhaled me and I went around her body until eventually I was peed out and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter of Planet Tiny, I end up in the Pacific Ocean all the way across town, but I get reunited with an old friend.

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 2: The Wild Goose Chase

 

Okay, so now that I was flushed down the toilet, let me tell you about how the journey begins.

 

Sunday, July 6, 2014

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” I screamed as I was being washed down the pipes. I fell down into the main sewers and was being pushed toward the Pacific Ocean. I then turned back into a human and escaped the pipe, but I was underwater. I sawm upwards to the surface. A giant sardine wanted to meet… er… I mean eat me, so I swam as fast as I could and made it to the surface. The sardine chasing me as I was trying to reach the beach. The sardine was almost near me. It jumped and was about to eat me, but a beam came from the sky and killed the sardine. “What the&heillp;” I said. I looked up and saw the one who started my whole adventure Lord Osiris. He was in his UFO and I didn't know what he was doing here. “Dylan come with me if you want to live!” he said on the ships speakers. He landed on the beach and got out of his ship. “Osiris?” I said in confusion. “Dylan I need your help,” Osiris said. “Please tell me you're not trying to destroy the world again,” I said. “Of course not. You were the one that taught me that revege is never the answer,” Osiris explained. “Oh then why are you back on Earth?” I asked. “Because I need your help to save the Queen of Planet Tiny Lady Universe,” Osiris explained. “Why do you need my help?” I asked. “Because I've seen what you did trying to stop a girl invasion by coming to this very town, woke your girlfriend from a coma and cured her by going around her body, save Japan from a monster, find your way across Ocean City, traveled across dimensions, and saved Hollywood from a giant robot,” Osiris explained. “Get to the point Osiris,” I said. “Oh right the point is that you are the bravest hero the world has ever known and I need your help to save my wife, so please Dylan will you help me?” Osiris begged. “Well I guess I would, but on one condition you must help us stop my sister Emma and and her right hand man Bet,” I said. “Okay deal. I found out that Lady Universe is somewhere in Hanover, Pennsylvania.” Osiris explained. “Great so we're going back to my hometown,” I said. “Yes so come on we gotta save my wife,” Osiris said. We got into the UFO and flew across the city to get a good view of where to go.

 

Meanwhile

 

The others were wondering where I was. “Did you find him?” Belle asked. “ “Not yet,” Olivia answered. “Well it's your fault for flicking him. He could be still walking and afraid, he could be crushed, eaten or worse,” Belle said nervously. “Relax let's just go look somewhere else,” Olivia said. “Hey Belle isn't that Osiris's UFO?” Kevin asked. Belle looked out the window and saw Osiris's UFO fly near the window. It then went in warp speed. “What does he want?” Belle asked. “And who's Osiris?” Olivia asked. “Well he's sort of the reason why we're fighting Emma in the first place,” Belle explained. “Well maybe he's the one who took Dylan,” Olivia said. “Well how are we gonna stop him,” Belle asked. “We don't,” Kevin said. “What!?!” Belle and Olivia said at the same time. “He's the greatest hero ever he can take him,” Kevin said. “Your right plus we can't really do anything about it anyway,” Belle said. “I may not have known him much, but I hope he'll come back in one piece,” Olivia said.

 

Osiris and I arrived in Hanover and saw my house. “Where here,” Osiris said. “She's at my house. “No she's ay your neighbour's house, Olivia Neuton,” Osiris said. We flew into the open window and saw Lady Universe on the beams of the ceiling with Olivia standing on the floor under her with her mouth open hoping that she'll fall. I got out of the ship and flew up to the beam. Lady Universe grabbed a blaster and started shooting ans I was using my powers to shoot at her. “Careful Dylan!” Osiris said. We then launched a beam at the same time. My beam hit her and she started to fall. She fell, but I jumped and grabbed her. We were falling toward Olivia's open mouth. We were eaten, but I went down her windpipe and bounced around in her lungs. Olivia started to cough and we got out to freedom. Osiris caught us and we were on our way back to Hollywood.

 

In the ship we saw a weird thing on Lady Universe's waist. I blasted it and saw that she's actually just a normal girl that was the same size as me. “Who the hell are you?” I asked. “My name Veronica Stellhorn the reason that I was doing that was because the one called Emma shrank me and told me to have Osiris bring you here to kill you,” she explained. “But Emma's dead,” I said. “Well she didn't look dead to me,” Veronica said. Just then a fireball hit us and we crashed landed on some kind of road.

Chapter 3: Crash Vegas by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Osiris came from Planet Tiny to ask me for help to save his wife, but instead it was just an ordinary teenage girl that was forced to kill me. We then had her join the team and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Osiris, Veronica, and I must travel from Vegas to Hollywood.

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 3: Crash Vegas

 

Okay, now that we had been dupped and crashed, now let me tell you how we get back to Hollywood and stop Emma.

 

Sunday, July 7, 2014

 

I woke up and saw that we crash landed. “Ugh, where am I?” I said while laying on some kind of white stone surface I got up and looked around, but I saw looked around and saw the Eiffel Tower behind a building in the distance. “Oh no,” I said a little worried. The others woke up and noticed me panicking. “What's wrong Dylan?” Veronica asked. “I think we're in Paris,” I said in a panicked voice. “Well unless Paris has a sign saying that the Eiffel Tower is fake then I doubt it,” Veronica said. “Oh, well have to get to Hollywood, where are we?” I asked. “Well according to this paper world, I'm guess we're in a place called Sagev Sal,” Osiris said looking at a map. “It's called a map and it's upside down,” I corrected. “Well where's the ship?” Osiris asked. We looked off the edge and saw the ship is nothing but a million pieces. “Well we're stranded,” Veronica said. “Well I guess we can go on foot,” I said. Veronica turned around and started talking to Osiris. I then turned into a fly and the others turned around. “Ahhh! Don't eat me?!” Veronica screamed. “Relax,” Osiris said. I then carried the others on the ground and turned back to human. “What the heck?” Veronica said. “I'm guessing you're wondering why I can shapeshift,” I said. “You bet I am,” Veronica said. “Well I'm the God of size & shape,” I said. “You mean you're the other half of the powerful Gods?” Veronica asked. “Yeah, but I'm nothing like my sister I use my powers for good not evil,” I answered. “Look out!” Osiris yelled. A giantess foot came from above and nearly crushed us. We ran trying to escape the dangerous city of Las Vegas. I) turned intk a bee and and lyed down. “Hop on,” I said. They climbed onto my back and I was getting ready to fly. A giantess was coming our way. “Hurry up,” Osiris said. I took off and the giantess once again nearly missed us. “Come on we gotta get back to Hollywood. And Osiris I think I know where you wife is,” I said. I flew west to get back to Hollywood.

 

Meanwhile

 

Emma was working on her shrink ray cannon with scraps of her giant robot. “Almost there. Done,” Emma said finishing her shrink cannon. Now we can finally destroy Dylan's confidence, so he can go from a heroic punk to a nothing but a heroic funk,” Emma then said. Emma and Bet went to do their evil plan. Bet w was carrying Lady Universe on his back who was tied up and being held hostage.

 

Monday, July 8, 2014

 

I was flying in the desert the sun was going down the and we needed a place to rest. “Dylan how much longer is it?” Veronica asked. “Soon I hope,” I answered. A truck came by that looked like it was going to Hollywood. “Hey that truck looks like it's going to Hollywood,” Osiris said. We got on the roof of the trailer. “Okay I'll keep watch for when we arrive,” I said. The others went to sleep. A few hours later I started to see our destination. “Osiris. Veronica,” I said trying to wake up the others. “Dylan it's 5:30 in the morning what do you want?” Veronica asked. “We're here,” I answered. We pulled up at an apartment building, but it wasn't Olivia's. “Hey, I know how we can get to Olivia,” I said. “Well I hope it'll get us there in before 8:00,” Veronica said. “Why?” I asked. “Well it says that this truck is delivering supplies for her concert,” Veronica answered. “Maybe that's where Emma's next destination is,” I said. “How are we gonna get there?” Veronica asked. “Take my hand,” I said. Veronica then took my hand I then launched a grapple beam to the top window. Osiris grabbed Veronica's hand and we were lifted to an apartment window. I looked at Veronica and then smiled at her. We finally reached the window to see that Marla Tellez was eating breakfast. We climbed down to the floor. I then flew us to the top of the table. We tried to get her attentiattention, but I accidentally dropped into her cerial. She ate us and I put a force field around us. Marla got up, coughed, and went to work. By 7:50 pm we were still alive I and my plan was about to get into action. My force field was sending pulses that'll make Marla cough. On the outside Marla was coughing like crazy. “Do you need a glass of water or something?” the camera man said. “Yes please,” Marla said. A guy gave her a glass of water and she drank it. The splash in her stomach caused us to bounce up to freedom. She then coughed us up and we flew onto her hair. We climbed up to her eye and she saq us. “Dylan?” Marla asked. “Marla you gotta help us,” asked. “What is it?” Marla asked. “We gotta get to Olivia's concert in 32 minutes,” I answered. “Okay, let's go,” Marla said said. She walked into her car and put us in her purse. She drove as fast as she could and arrived just in time. We went into the back stage of and I saw Emma. Walking on the supporter of the stage. “Marla throw me!” I said. She then threw me and I landed onto the supporter. I made it to the end of the supporter where Emma and her cannon. “You know some people would use the stage cannons, but I doubt that's the kind of cannon your using,” I said heroically. Emma started to attack me and I was starting to attack her. I zapped her with a beam of electricity. I missed and hit the cannon instead. “Thank you brother,” Emma said. The cannon the shrank the croud and put them on the stage. Olivia then walked onto the stage and I flew onto the stage to save the fans. I saved most of them, but the others were crushed. I sent a sonic beam from my hands to get Olivia's attention. Olivia looked down and saw us at her feet. Olivia then picked us up and placed us in her hands. “Dylan!” she said. Belle and Kevin then got out of her purse and saw me. “Dylan!” they said. Well I managed to save most of your fans. “Well I guess we'd better find a way to grow them,” Olivia said. “I know. Just put them by your feet and stand back,” I said. Olivia then put them down and I flew up to the cannon and set it in reverse. I walked back stage little upset and the others followed me. “Dylan what's wrong?” Belle asked. “Lord Osiris!” Kevin said. Belle grabbed my hand and used it to blast at him. Osiris then was launched into the air and near the Hollywood sign. “Anyway, you saved most of them,” Belle said. “Well I would've saved them all if it wasn't for me. I'm done,” I said. I then walked away and flew back to Olivia's apartment.

 

The End?

 

To be continued...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4874