Devil-Eyed by Xxana
Summary:

Rin performs regularly at the Sugoi Neko.  Each night she chooses a lucky assistant to join her.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4042 Read: 10896 Published: January 26 2015 Updated: January 29 2015

1. Neko by Xxana

2. The Belly of the Beast by Xxana

Neko by Xxana

Rin strolled through the open doors of Sugoi Neko. Her black ears were tipped by golden earrings of foreign design. She passed a couple kissing softly, and headed straight for her usual table. As she found her seat, Rin slumped down into it.

'Long day eh, Rin? Good thing you came, I was worried that tonight was going to as boring as yesterday.'

Rin shrugged. Okira was always so damned peppy. How the woman managed to find time to stay fit, drink all night, work all day, and keep her energy up, she would never know. Still, the greeting made her feel a bit better, if anything.

'Hah! Don't look so nonchalant there Rin. You know its true, I only come here to watch you... you know, do your thing.'

Rin's 'thing' was her art. Not that everyone agreed. She provided entertainment at the club several nights a week. The vast majority of patrons were female, but some guys always showed. Neko was a woman's passion and a man's fascination. Yet things were a bit different here. Okira loved to watch Rin at work. She was one of the best after all.

'What's it gonna be this time, Rin-san? Slurp him down like a noodle? Gonna toy with him this time? I loved that last one with the ball! Cmon! You gotta tell...'

Rin reached out her left hand, covering Okira's mouth. The girl just never seemed to stop talking. Still, she was a friend. Sighing again, she brought her ringed fingers from the girl's mouth to her own, and shushed. Pausing for dramatic effect, she righted her ears. They had tilted slightly when her hand lashed out.

'I've got something special tonight Okira. But promise me you'll keep your mouth shut about it. I can't give you the details just yet though. You'll have to watch like everybody else.'

'Ooh! Ooh! Rin-san! I'm so excited.'

Okira raised her hands to her cheeks. She was fond of acting overly cutesy. It was popular among girls, even those well into their thirties. The guys always seemed to find it endearing, and so they continued. Rin wasn't a fan, but if her act called for it, she didn't mind dialing up the charm. She was, after all, an entertainer.

'Tell you what. I'll let you pick him out.'

'Really? REALLY?'

The girl's grin was so wide, Rin thought it would permanently stretch her cheeks. Her iris was a bright yellow, the pupils a widened slit. Decorative contact lenses only reaffirmed her regular status at Neko. Okira shivered; she was clearly excited, and Rin didn't blame her. Choosing her partner was usually at random, but sometimes she delegated the privilege to a friend. Okira's chair shot out from behind her. The girl stood up tall, swung back her drink, and saluted.

'I'm on it! I won't let you down Rin-San!'

Okira stalked away, eyes focused over-intently on every guy she passed. She looked like some sort of cartoon inspector. Rin laughed quietly to herself. Okira was like a little sister, in fact, they were related by some cousin of a cousin. She came to Sugoi Neko most every night, and never missed one of Rin's performances. A devoted fan, and a good friend.

Rin eyed the stage. A warm-up band of three teen girls hopped around on stage, rendering some edition of a high-pitched pop song. The lead singer was the shortest of the trio, and watching her prancing around with the microphone stand set down to its lowest possible height was entertaining. She wasn't really focused on the music, though. Rin was preparing herself for her own act. She loved to try to top herself. All too quickly, Okira came bouncing back like a kitten on hind legs. She gave Rin a wide smile.

'I know who I want to pick!' she announced, far too loud. Other patrons turned, clearly overhearing the comment. People had begun to pack into Sugoi Neko and most of the tables were filled with cat-girls. Maintaining character was a must, and those women who didn't were promptly asked to leave. A young woman licked her own forehand while craning her neck to listen. Two more had turned, tails splayed out behind their chairs and dangling to the floors. Rin had a popular show, and most of them would kill to have a hint of her intended performance, or perhaps more importantly, her intended assistant.

'Lower your voice Okira.' Rin replied. 'You know how important my secrecy is.'

'Ohhhhh, right. Okay, okay. So listen,' Okira looked both ways before leaning in close to Rin's ears. She spoke to the cat ears, but they reflected sound well enough down to her real ones.

'I think you should try the tall guy, in the white jacket. Nine o'clock.'

Rin let her eyes drift that way. He was standing by the bar, laughing with two girls, both fawning over him and lightly scratching his arms and shoulders. Showing affection here was incredibly feline, with women often rubbing their necks or hair against an attractive man. It was well deserved. Any man in attendance at the Neko this hour was courageous indeed.

'Why him?' Rin replied. She knew the answer to her own question, but it was fun to watch Okira squirm. The girl blushed a deep violet. The last time she was allowed to pick, she had chosen a young man who was kissing an attractive woman nearby. Back then, Okira had said it was because she liked his eyes, but Rin had already seen him reject her advances earlier that evening. This time it was likely no different.

'Hmm, I just think his jacket is ugly. Who wears white at this time of year?' she said, hiding her guilt by burying her chin into her dress. Rin gave her a stern look of disapproval, but then smiled knowingly. Okira's sullen expression faded as she returned a relieved glance.

'He's perfect.' offered Rin. The stage lights dimmed, and with it, the intensity of the room waned momentarily. A woman's voice came on the microphone, projected through speakers throughout the room.

'Welcome every-nyaa!' she cooed. 'We at Sugoi Neko are proud to present, a feline who needs no introduction...'

A single spotlight flickered to life, illuminating Rin in her chair. It was bright... why was it always so bright?

'Give a warm welcome to Rin!'

Rin pushed out her chair and rose, golden earrings reflecting the light and illuminating the ground beneath her. She began to look around, turning her head back and forth slowly, knowingly. Her eyes seamlessly danced between random males around the room. Each time they did, she focused herself intently, biting her lips or licking them voraciously. The surrounding women meowed and oohed. A young man in a purple tee-shirt audibly gulped as her gaze met his. She smirked and moved on once more. She was a panther, stalking easy prey, and they cowered. Approaching a throng of girls, she waved them aside with her hand and they parted. Just behind them, a man stood, eyes widening with her every graceful step. His deep black hair was a stark contrast to his skin, outlined by a high collared blue shirt. Rin moved in close and bore her teeth. Her face slid close to his, and she let her tongue come forward to touch his cheek. Standing at an intimate distance, they were both caught by the spotlight, her wet tongue coated in glistening salivation for all too see. She left a stripe on his face, licking upwards in a painfully slow stroke, before returning it to her lips. She pondered musically, and the onlookers gasped. The room fell quiet, and so she too went silent. The anticipation of the crowd built with every heartbeat. No sound filled the air, the entire room holding a single breath. He looked pale now, an unmatched fear overcoming the lost soul. But it wasn't his time. With a swift turn of her head, she looked past the man's shoulder and pointed. Her finger traced a perfect path to her true prey, standing tall in his white jacket. The girl next to him lost her grip on a cocktail, the glass shattering a spilling a red bubbling liquid and a cherry that rolled to his feet.

'I'll take him.' Rin announced, and the room erupted in cheers.

 

 

 

The Belly of the Beast by Xxana

Rin took the stage. Hoots and cheering ensued as she did. Her cutesy exterior, cat eared and cat eyed, only betrayed the true intention of her performance. Tonight, as with every night she graced the Neko, she was a predator.

The young man she had chosen was brought to the stage. They were always brought up, regardless of if they chose to run. Darting towards the exit was never encouraged, but several had tried. All the exits were rigged with the same device Rin held in her feline paws. Three women formed his escort, and set him to stand in a small circle, mid stage. It housed a wire cage, large enough for most any adult male, yet tight enough to restrict movement once inside. Pressed into the side opening, the door was shut behind him and sealed tight with a metal lock. He looked terribly frightened, but they all did. With the final click of his entrapment, the crowd roared once more. Okira stood front and center, eyes affixed forwards. She loved the entire performance, her fascination only serving to further Rin's own excitement. With the man now sealed tight, the lights dimmed on stage, and Rin pressed a small button, housed along the palm of her feline claws. Just beneath the cage, red lights burst to life, and the cage itself began to shift. Slowly, inevitably, its sized diminished. The man contained within followed suit, until seconds later, the entire structure stood at only inches tall. Rin stepped towards it and leaned down, firm buttocks pressed backwards. She looked positively devilish, perhaps even savage, as her face was illuminated in the eerie red glow. The cage was light enough to lift, and fit snugly pinched between her fingers. As she brought it up, she held it out for the crowd. One final engagement before her focus turned only to the small being that was to be her evening meal.

Dim lights returned, allowing full visibility of Rin and her stage. Behind her now stood a number of small implements. Cylindric containers, balls, and a number of food items were laid out at her request. The Neko was perfectly equipped for such a performance, with cameras zoomed in to her face, displayed above for the enjoyment of those without a direct view. Her fingers wrapped around the cage, hiding it temporarily from view. With a small click, she worked open the top latch, allowing her to dangle enormous fingernails into the prison. She pinched, and brought out her tiny prey. He thrashed in her grip, only to be squeezed harder. Rin loved to remind her meal of its place. His cries were practically inaudible, and regardless, she payed no heed. Staring directly at the little man, Rin licked her lips again. Her saliva illuminated shining lip gloss, small droplets falling through tiny crevasses to her chin. All visible in high definition visual for the audience. She flashed a smile, and enhanced fangs greeted her victim. His struggles resumed, and so she brought him in close to her face.

'Why don't you look delicious. Would you like to see inside?' she taunted him.

Opening wide, he was greeted with a view of her moistened maw. The soft dimpled bed of her tongue, wet pink mucosa, and a dangling uvula just behind her palate. The room erupted in a synchronized 'ooo'. Rin tilted her head back, allowing even deeper sight towards her waiting gullet, and swallowed deeply. Warmed saliva rushed towards her esophagus and was propelled downwards, a thin bulge in her throat lifted it outwards for but a moment. She kept the man dangled just above her parted lips. It was common courtesy to let him watch, best he knew just as well as the audience exactly what he was. A morsel, and nothing more. She let her grip loosen and his form slowly slipped downwards. With a final twist, he was sent spinning down into her mouth.

Rin snapped her jaws shut. With her tongue, she pressed the form into her cheeks, forming a bulge. Tossing him back and forth, she coated her snack in saliva. He was pressed into the soft lining, moved in all directions, and then she squeezed her mouth tightly, propelling him forwards. She caught him lightly between tight fangs. Rin faced herself towards the audience and grinned. He was flashed to the audience, dangled inside her pearly caged bite. Rin wasn't bothered by his continued struggled efforts. In vain as they were, they enhanced her show and were delightfully tickling her teeth and lips. Best she let him enjoy his time, after all, he was going to be headed towards her stomach soon enough. Things weren't so ticklish in there, especially not for her little morsels. Their result bore little resemblance to their pre-digested form. Nevertheless, she loved those moments they would spend wiggling deep within her, trapped and squished, sloshed and churned, slowly melting away.

Rin reached behind herself, and brought forward a small plastic ball. It was rose-tinted, and sparkled in the stage lights. The top of the sphere popped off easily, and once the tight inner chamber was in sight, she pursed her lips, and spat. Her little prisoner was returned to an ever tighter cage. She caught him within, a little pop accompanying his return to entrapment after only a brief flight. He was still drenched in a sticky moist coating of clear saliva, which smeared itself along the inner ball as she twisted it and raised it into the air like a trophy. The miniature stuffed within was still visible for the onlookers, and they stared, anticipation returning after she delayed the inevitable devouring of her prey. She then lowered it to her side, and knelt. Rin let the ball sit, delicately placing it onto the stage floor, and it immediately began to roll. Furiously stirring to motion, he began to roll towards the edge of the stage, as Rin lay beside. A giant kitten watching as her amusing man-filled ball coursed forwards, hoping for an easy escape. He passed her abdomen as he rushed forwards, tripping over himself multiple times, unable to maintain his balance. She watched slyly, and tightened her muscles as he passed, allowing an audible moan to escape. She wanted to remind the whole room that their favorite feline was hungry. The tiny human stuck within the ball would know it too, and only pressed on harder. Inch by inch, he proceeded, past her breasts and her neck, rolling along the floor. As he passed her face, now a few feet from the edge, Rin rose and walked lithely towards the steps down to the audience. What appeared to be an uncaring dismissal of the toy soon changed, as she descended to the front edge from the steps and lay herself down. Rustling along, the ball continued forward, tiny man heaving desperately inside. From below, Rin watched as he reached the precipice. He searched left and right, before finally amounting some courage and pressing himself off the ledge.

His intent, obviously, was to somehow break the ball, or perhaps even escape into the crowd. He instead fell onto soft fleshy mounds. Rin's low cut top housed her bosom, and despite not being of considerable size, they were well hoisted in a tightly fitting bra that kept them held upwards and together. As he landed, he seemed stunned from the fall, not moving as he lay nestled on her chest. Rin brought forward a clawed finger as she lay beneath the stage's black edge. She tapped the ball, attempting to wake her small assistant from his shock. As he aroused, he looked around again, only to see the dark wall of her flesh cradling him, and her smiling face above, ever ready to devour. Rin allowed him to struggle again, twisting and turning twix her bosom, only forming small indents as his movement was stifled by the surrounding mountains. She pressed him down into them and coiled herself there, showing her front to the audience and allowing them to watch her little pet as he was cradled there. Only a few men stood with gaping mouths focused on her chest. The remainder had all left, perhaps frightened by the display of female power, or perhaps frightened that they would join their counterpart inside her digestive tract. The remaining audience members were women, felines all craned forwards to see the small toy that was nestled there. Many of them looked on hungrily, their hysterical desire to consume the little man almost as strong as Rin's own. But this was to be her treat in the end. His conclusion was going to come all too soon.

Rin reclined herself to a supine position, legs still bent. From beneath her, the floor began to raise. She Let her arms raise into the air as a reclining sofa of Greek fashion came up beside her. As it emerged, she allowed herself to roll onto it and continue to ascend with it. It was lavishly pillowed and Rin fit perfectly. With a gentle lurch, it finally stopped. Rin now lay a few feet from the floor, on display like a scene from ancient portrait. She waved Okira forward and whispered into the girl's ear.

'I want you to feed him to me, Okira. I want you to send him down my throat.'

The young girl looked ecstatic. Her eyes betrayed her arousal, and her tiny skirt displayed a hint of pooling moisture. Rin gave her a close-lipped smile, and she returned the favor. Okira reached down to the ball and lifted it from Rin's breasts. She eyed it longingly as it lay cradled in her palms. She took her hands and shifted them around the tiny prison, looking for the stopper that would allow her to retrieve her prize from within. As her fingers met the tiny cap, she beamed, and tugged. The lid was removed with a popping sound, and just as Rin had, she slid her fingers inside. Okira grabbed out the man, crowd now focused on her with jealous awe. She brought him forth, and opened her palms upwards, as if to display a precious object. The miniature male scrambled to his feet, and tried to traverse the course of her hands indents and creases to escape. Okira curled her fingers back just as he reached the edge, sending him tumbling back into her grip. Finally, with two delicate fingers, she brought him up to her own face. Her look was not that of carnivorous desire, but instead one of carnal, and of fascination. Her eyes focused and lips gently parted, Okira brought him close. He was still wet, Rin's saliva having drench the remainder of his clothing and skin. The young girl's tongue passed through her lips all the same. With a delicate smoothness, she let it glide along. From head to toe, as if cleaning a young kitten, she continued to lick, her tongue occasionally retreating to gather more saliva. His hair now mussed, and his clothes have torn from his body, the man was swathed head to toe in her thick, sticky moisture. Finally, Okira dipped him into her own mouth, and held him there, still clung tight between her fingers. As she returned him to the open air, her saliva trailed itself from her lips to his body and began to drip downwards. She then knelt beside Rin and brought the morsel towards its intended devouress. Rin's lips parted, inviting Okira's sopping fingers to press the snack within. Once again Rin felt his struggles as he passed her smooth lips. Okira's fingers pressed him into her tongue and she closed her lips around them. A tiny waterfall of saliva from the woman's lips to her own still hung in midair, and Rin began to suck. Okira's arousal heightened, and the girl began to blush, but Rin urged her onward, her eyes endearing and wickedly excited. She complied, and moved her fingers slowly in and out of Rin's mouth, allowing her licks and suckles to jostle the man within, compressing him towards her throat, then back again, tamping him as his place within Rin's mouth was assured. When Okira drew back her fingers, tiny globlets of fluid began to trickle down her hands and left a dark tinge on her sleeves. Rin sat herself up, knees curled below as she took a position resting on her thighs, and swiftly brought her lips towards their target. Pressed tight to Okira's own, the scarlet of her cheeks deepened, and the girl swallowed. Her nervousness was mixed with passion and she pressed in. Rin greeted her response with the tip of the man's head, sliding it through her lips and between Okira's own. Her tongue pressed against his legs and feet, forcing him forwards despite his protest into the girl's mouth, and she almost gasped. Still, Rin trusted her not to engulf the man, and Rin's surprise was soon followed by acceptance. She too repeated the maneuver, swirling the man inside her mouth, gathering her juices around him. Playing slowly, Okira brought him to rest on her tongue, and like a soft pink basket, brought her tongue outwards. The audience gasped as they saw the man cradled on Okira's delicate muscle. From below, Rin rose up, face towards the protrusion of Okira's mouth, and with lips parted wide, took the tongue within her mouth, hapless passenger and all. Their tongues soon met. Dancing within shared passion, the man was tossed, unable to resist the powerful maws that encircled him. Okira moaned, and the vibrations met Rin's lips. The soft breath of her partner entered in turn. Rin inhaled, and returned the favor, a torrent of air rushing past the small figure within. Satisfied, Okira drew backwards, depositing the man fully within Rin. She brought her fingers up to Rin's neck, allowing her fingertips to lightly brush along Rin's clavicles, fingernails leaving small trails within the skin. Rin tilted her head backwards. The prey tumbled backwards, colliding fully with her the posterior edge of her mouth and uvula. Heartbeats passed, Okira's fingers tensed and dug in. The crowd all seemed to hold their breath. One final time, she swallowed.

Her palate descended, the contents pressed backwards and down, entering her esophagus in a torrent of shared saliva. Unable to stop his descent, the muscles sucked and squeezed, immersing him in a powerful grip that drug him down. From outside, the camera's zoomed in, and her bulged. Head still tilted backwards, eyes focused upwards, Rin sighed as her meal descended. Okira's index finger now traced the arrival of her stomach's latest tenant. A small lump within her throat, it inched downwards, and Okira pressed the pad of her finger against the bulge, urging it to continue towards consumption. Her esophagus worked its passenger onwards, and he began to dissapear, lost from her neck and entering her abdomen. A small sphincter inside opening to greet him, Rin felt the tiny shift deep within, followed by his satisfying plop into her stomach. Okira's hand lay flat, just below her left ribs, palms resting gently to feel for motion. As the meal within her moved, her stomach reacted, immediately recognizing that its latest victim had arrived. It began to squeeze and excrete its juices, an acidic slime that would soon melt the occupant. In doing so, it squelched and rubbed, and Okira moaned vibrantly. The audience's wind finally returning, they erupted into a final cheer. With a cute belch that brought back the taste of Okira on her tongue, Rin brought her hand up to cover her mouth in a shy gesture, faced towards them. Her gullet closed tight and pushed its meal downwards further, sealing its fate within her unforgiving spiraled innards. She left them with a slow and seductive wink, before the lights went dark.

 

End Notes:

If you enjoyed this, please read my others.

Rate, review, and request at your whim.

-Xxana

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4869