Love Bite by welcometothejungle
Summary:

Tommy, his new girlfriend Jenny, and some of his and her friends go to a hip restaurant for Valentine's Day, but an evil waitress shrinks down the boys and tries to feed them to the girls.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Couples , Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Voreverse
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10961 Read: 41077 Published: January 17 2015 Updated: February 14 2015
Story Notes:

Love Bite is both the fifth story to published in the Voreverse series, and the fifth in the timeline after The Party, Snacks, Not So Happy Meals, and Jingle Bellies. I would recommend that you read those stories first, but it is not required.

1. Love Is In The Air by welcometothejungle

2. Burps and Kisses by welcometothejungle

3. Bon Appetit by welcometothejungle

4. Hunger Pains by welcometothejungle

5. All’s Fair in Love and War by welcometothejungle

Love Is In The Air by welcometothejungle

1. Love Is In The Air

Hannah was the hottest girl Richie had ever dated, let alone kissed. She had beautiful dark brown hair, warming brown eyes, and a gorgeous face and smile. Her body was slender, yet she had a nice enough rack and some nice curves down by her thighs and ass. Her tummy was cute and slim, and right now, grumbling with hunger.

            She giggled as she looked down at her stomach. “Guess my belly’s ready for some food.”

            “I bet it is,” Richie said, kissing her on the cheek as they walked along the pier towards the Love Bite Bar & Grill for lunch. They had decided to skip school for the day and enjoy some time to let their hormonal teenage love roam free, especially with Valentine’s Day just around the corner.

            Richie couldn’t be happier. They were going to take his car out to the beach and have sex. It was going to be totally awesome.

            Now Hannah’s stomach was really grumbling beneath her white t-shirt that unfortunately expose little of her abdomen. She lifted the fabric up and Richie got a boner seeing such a nice flat tummy, all though he knew it probably wouldn’t stay that way after she ate. She often got food babies, and just like everything else about her they were cute.

            They walked in and a waitress led them to a table for two with a nice view of the ocean. Hannah’s belly let out a roar. “You monster, Hannah,” he joked.

            She giggled. “I could eat like one. I might eat you,” she teased.

            He laughed. “That’s not going to happen.”

            The waitress came around they each had some soda pop, Coca-Cola. Richie was surprisingly thirsty, and drank his quickly. So did Hannah, who burped. “My tummy gets gassy easily,” she said, and belched again.

            He laughed. “Yeah… But your burps are cute. Just like everything else you do.”

            She giggled. He suddenly had to go pee. “BRB,” he said. “Gotta take a piss.”

            “Kay,” she said, and watched as he got up. He walked to the back and went into the room labeled MEN’S. He walked up to a urinal, unzipped, and let the waterfall flow. It was strange. He hadn’t needed to go this badly earlier. The flow stopped. He zipped up, washed his hands, and was about to leave when the door opened behind him. He turned around.

            There wasn’t time to scream, to run, or to do anything. A figure raised a futuristic looking glowing gun and fired it at him.

^^^

When Richie came to his senses, he was in a weird cramped place, underneath a blanket of…lettuce? And above him was tomato, and bacon. Then bread. With horror, he realized he was trapped in a giant BLT club sandwich! Then he realized it wasn’t giant, he was small.

            He could see out an opening that he was being delivered to Hannah, who was licking her lips. “Looks delicious,” she said as her tummy rumbled again.

            Oh shit, he thought. Shit, shit, fuck, shit! I’m going to be eaten.

            “Help!” he called out. “Hannah, it’s me –”

            The plate got put down, sending a massive jolt through the plate and the food.

            “Thanks,” he heard Hannah say. He poked his head out of his half of the sandwich, looking up at his girlfriend and taking in her stunning beauty, and a nice view of her titantic tits from below as she began to drum her fingers on the table. “Where is he?” she pondered, her tummy rumbling with teenage hunger.

            “Down here!” he screamed.

            She didn’t hear him. “Oh well,” she said, rubbing her stomach. “I’m starving.”

            She picked up the half-sandwich and brought him up to her mouth. “Nooo! Ah!” he cried as he was rammed into her mouth. Then he was being chewed around, slobbered in saliva, narrowly avoiding her massive teeth.

^^^

Hannah moaned as she chewed, pushing the tasty food around her mouth with her tongue. It was so delicious that it made her stomach rumble even more. She put her hand under her shirt and ran it along the smooth hairs of her slim belly. Not slim for long though, she thought. She wanted to eat so much food at this restaurant that she got a big food baby.

            She wondered if Richie would like her with a bloated belly. Oh well, she thought, time for swallowing.

^^^

The next thing Richie knew, he was sliding down his girlfriend’s gullet, stuck in a bunch of mashed up sandwich, for what felt like forever before he crashed down into a dark pit. He knew where he was.

            He was inside his girlfriends belly. She ate me, he thought. “Hannah-!” he started to cry, but then was drowned out by a tidal wave of gastric juices which sloshed the food all around her stomach, which was eager to satisy its hunger.

^^^

Hannah felt the lump enter her belly and looked down at her stomach. It gurgled and began to go to work on her yummy sandwich. “Buuurrp!” she belched and patted her glorping gut. She wished that Richie was here to enjoy this sandwich with her.

            Oh well, she thought. Once this good meal’s all down there, I’m going to order some more. And she went back to eating.

^^^

Jenny rammed Tommy back against the wall and forced her lips against his, as his hands groped the back of her skirt as she pressed her pelvis against him.

            She pulled away. “I fucking love you.”

            “Same here,” he said, and they resumed kissing.

            They made out like that for a least five minutes, before Tommy stopped. “Shit,” he said.

            “What?”

            “I’ve gotta get to the Rays Club meeting!” he said, starting to hurry off.

            “Can’t the oceans wait?” she asked, looking sad in a sexy way that made him want to run back over there and take his – and her – clothes off.

            “Sorry,” he said. “I’ll make it up to you later.” And then he was off to the annual Monday Rays Club meeting. Things hadn’t been the same without Francine. He had been so happy from meeting and kissing Jenny that night back in December that the loss of his best friend’s girlfriend hadn’t struck the blow that he needed. But now he felt worse than ever.

            And it didn’t help that Jenny was the one who ate her.

            Of course she didn’t know it and it was really Caterina’s fault, but he never looked at her the same way. She ate someone. Not just anyone, but Francine. He felt guilty every time he kissed her. Every time he kissed those lips that had sent Francine to her death.

            But goddammit he loved her.

            Even though it was now February and Valentine’s Day was right around the corner, he refused to let his hormones control him anymore. Jenny wanted his dick, he could tell, but last time he’d had sex with his girlfriend, she’d been eaten the next day, by Caterina nonetheless. Then Cat had practically raped him, but his hormones had forced him to go along with it. And the girl who ate Cat (and Francine) was the one who wanted to fuck him now.

            To say the least, he had a very strange sex life.

            But Jenny was undeniably hot. She was blond, slim but with a nice ass and tits, and a gorgeous face with a warm smile and amber eyes.

            He tried to shake the thought of her of his head as entered the empty classroom, but couldn’t. Simon was staring out a window, probably daydreaming about making out with his girlfriend Claudia, but Bobby was looking like shit. As he always had since Francine had died.

            “Hey Tommy,” Bobby said without emotion as he entered. “You’re late.”

            “Sorry, I was busy,” he said.

            “With that bitch?” Bobby muttered.

            “She’s not a bitch,” Tommy said.

            “She ate Francine!” he yelled. “Gulped her down to her fucking tummy! Digested her alive and naked! And you have the nerve to show up to this stupid club’s meeting late by fuckin around with the monster who did that?”

            “Guys,” Simon said. “We need to stay focused. How’s research on the shrink ray coming, Bobby?”

            “Fine,” he hissed. “It’s ridiculously advanced tech. I don’t know who made it or where it came from, but doesn’t anyone find it odd how so many people at our school have disappeared, yet there isn’t some big investigation into where these people are going?”

            “Well there is that one guy, Detective Kenner,” said Tommy. “I’ve haven’t seen him around since the whole mystery incident last fall, though.”

            “Where is the shrink ray?” Simon asked.

            “In a safe place at my house,” said Bobby. “I gave it to Professor Henderson to study last time, but we all know how well that worked out…”

            “I’m just glad we have the shrink ray again,” Simon said.

^^^

At the end of lunch, Simon and Tommy met up with their girls and embraced and kissed them. “Claudia had this great idea,” Jenny said, staring into Tommy’s eyes.

            “Do tell,” Simon said as he pulled his girlfriend closer.

            “Well,” she said. “We should go out to a restaurant on Valentine’s Day. A triple date!”

            “Triple?” Tommy asked.

            “I have cute friend named Crystal who Bobby might like, ever since Francine left him,” Jenny said. She let out a soft belch, then covered her mouth and giggled.

            “Where do you think we should go?” Simon asked.

            “Well,” said Claudia. “There is this place called the Love Bite…”

^^^

Hannah groaned and leaned back, rubbing her aching stomach. Many empty plates lay on the table before her, and if anyone walking by caught a glimpse of her belly, it’d be easy to see where the food went. Her poor tummy looked over four months pregnant!

            But the meal had been just too good. She belched again, but didn’t even bother to cover her mouth as she slouched down patted her gurgling gut. Richie hadn’t come back. She had eaten such a big meal by herself.

            The waitress came back. Hannah got a good look at her. She was plump like a sausage, but had a pretty face and some nice eyeliner. Instead of looking at her in a patronizing way, she seemed to empathize with the teen’s tummyache.

            “You need some Tums for your belly, hon?” she asked with a slight Southern accent.

            “I guess,” Hannah sighed.

            “Something wrong – other than your stomach?”

            “Well –,” she started, before being cut off by a burp. She groaned and her belly gurgled, then she continued. “It’s my boyfriend. He left me and didn’t come back. The food was good, as I think you can tell.” She patted her tummy and gave a little laugh. The waitress smiled. “But I didn’t have anyone to share it with. I’ve got a full stomach, but an empty heart,” she said, and sighed.

            The waitress patted her shoulder. “That’s just men. He probably just wanted to have sex with you and saw some hotter girl in a bikini out on the beach and left you for her.”

            Tears were forming in her eyes. “Really?” she said.

            “Sadly, yes. Shame too. You’re a pretty girl, but I guess you just weren’t pretty enough for a boy. They only like unrealistically hot girls. Like Kate Upton.”

            “Richie told me I was prettier than Kate Upton once,” she said, starting to cry.

            “You are,” said the waitress. “Especially on the inside.” She gently patted Hannah’s belly. The girl belched. “There, there…”

            Soon after, Hannah restaurant, one hand on her bulging stomach and another wiping tears from her eyes. The waitress watched her go.

            Then she smiled mischievously. It was all going to plan.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

So that's the first chapter of my new story! Please let me know what you think because as Im sure you know now, I LOVE FEEDBACK! However, by this I mean actual reviews of my content and characters, not just suggestions for new chapters. I already know where I am going with this story, but if there's something that's not working or the story just sucks so far, please let me know so I can make it better for the next chapter.

Also a new chapter will be released every Saturday from now to Valentine's Day.

Burps and Kisses by welcometothejungle

2. Burps and Kisses

They were all crammed into Bobby’s SUV. The triple date had turned into a quadruple. Jenny had brought Emma, another blond, along with Crystal, the new girl. She had dark hair with shades of blond and was really, really hot. Tommy got a boner just from looking at her, but he tried to hide it from Jenny. There was also another guy named Drew who was nice but clearly wanted to hook up with Emma.

            The music was blaring and all the girls were bopping to the slick beats, except for Bobby who was noticeable clenching the wheel and Tommy saw him glare out at the road as they drew nearer to the pier. Simon and Claudia were making out in the third row and Jenny leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek.

            “Maybe we sneak off and do something fun a little later,” she said, rubbing her hand along his crotch. The hormones wanted him to hold it there, to press it down and make her grope, but he gently pushed her off.

            “More than a little later,” he said.

            She looked sad.

^^^

They walked along the pier beneath the star-lit sky and headed towards the restaurant with its old pink neon sign that read “Love Bite Bar & Grill” and a giant heart shape.

            “This place has been around for ages,” Drew explained, Emma leaning up next to him.

            “Whatever,” said Crystal, her stomach rumbling. “As long as it’s good and I can stuff my tummy, I’ll be fine.”

            Tommy’s own belly began to rumble, Jenny’s too. They were all teenagers in need of curing the greatest teen epidemic: hunger.

            They all walked through the doors and were greeted by a nice waitress named Beatrice, who escorted them to a big table with a great view of the water. “Your server will be over here in a moment,” she said.

            Tommy looked around. There weren’t many people around, in fact the place looked to be closed. But then two guys with slick hair who were starting to get beards walked over.

            “Hey,” said the first. “What are a bunch of dweebs like you doing with some hot stuff like these fine ladies?”

            “Well said Jeff,” said the other.

            “Thanks Rob,” said Jeff.

            “We like our men,” Emma said, rubbing Drew’s leg. “Why don’t you go find some people who will actually fuck you? I hear there’s some hookers down the street.”

            Jeff laughed. “Damn you’re hot.” He and Rob looked to be about college age.

            “I think this one’s the sexiest,” Rob said, pointing to Jenny. “I’d like to lick her pussycat’s whiskers.”

            “Hey,” Tommy said. “Just go into the bathroom and jack each other off.”

            “Come on, Rob. Let’s find some hotter chicks,” Jeff said.

            They walked off as a plump waitress came over, with a name tag that said her name was Paulette. She smiled and said: “May I take your order?”

^^^

Tommy’s tummy get a low grumble and he rubbed it as his eyes glazed over the menu hungrily, thinking off all the burgers he could send down his throat and into his eager belly. He started to drool just at the thought of it.

            Jenny’s, Emma’s, Crystal’s, and Claudia’s belly roared even louder and everyone ordered lots and lots of food. Burgers, pasta, bread, pizza, chicken tenders and even fries. Paulette eyed them suspiciously, but seemed like a nice lady and took their order before storming off.

            Jenny threw her arms around him. “This is going to be great,” she said. He imagined her naked and them having sex in the back of Bobby’s SUV. They could do it. He knew they could sneak off and she was so eager for his dick right now. He could feel the boner coming on and imagined ramming his penis deep into her vagina. Thrusting, moaning, kissing her boobs, nuzzling his face into her belly as his dick found her sweet spot and the climax hit them.

            No.

            He wasn’t going to get intimate with her. Not yet. He didn’t want a repeat of Autumn, and he just wasn’t ready yet.

            Paulette brought out their drinks. Tommy thirstily gulped his down and felt the cold soda pop rush into his stomach. It made him gassy, so he burped. All the girls looked at him, and Claudia decided she could do better. She drained her Sprite and gave an even bigger burp.

            Emma was next, doing slightly better than Claudia. Jenny reluctantly mustered up a decent belch. But Crystal finished her soda and gave the biggest “BUUUURRRRPPPPPP!” Tommy ever heard from a girl. At summer camp a few years ago, he‘d given one nearly that big after winning a pie eating contest and spent the rest of the day showing off his bulging belly to his friends. He loved camp. It had been much more fun to watch the female eating contest though, and the winner of that one, a cute girl named Kelsey, and he had compared stomachs. She’d gotten a bigger one. They then went into the treehouse no one used and made out. That had been Tommy’s first kiss.

            Where had it all gone wrong with Kelsey? The shrink ray? No, she was messed up before then. Maybe before she gulped down all those pies. Maybe before she kissed him.

            He didn’t know, but he did know that Jenny was the hottest girl he’d ever met and he didn’t want to lose her.

            As they waiting for their massive amounts of food to arrive, Tommy’s stomach felt weird. He burped again, that felt better, but then he suddenly needed to go pee. Drew did too. Nobody else seemed to complain, but he and Drew got up and started walking to the bathroom. Bobby then got up and followed.

            They went into the bathroom and saw Jeff and Rob.

            “Well, well, well,” said Jeff. “We sure got you away from the table now!”

            “Yeah,” said Rob. “What he said.”

            “No girlfriends to protect you now,” said Jeff. “We’re going to be fuckin them by the end of the night.”

            “Guys, let’s calm down,” said Drew.

            “Shut up, bitch head!” Rob said.

            “Gentlemen,” said Bobby pulling Tommy aside. “I just need to speak with my friend here for a moment, they we’ll sort this out.”

            “Why I should –” Rob said, but Jeff motioned for him to step back.

            “Tommy,” Bobby said, “I’ve been doing some research and I think there have been several ray cases in this area.”

            “Ray what?” Drew asked.

            Bobby ignored him. “Several people have gone missing in the area recently without a trace. Boyfriends, their girlfriend’s reporting them going missing…after the boyfriends disappeared during big meals they had.”

            “At what restaurant?” Tommy asked.

            Bobby nodded.

            “You are kidding me! Here?”

            “At the Love Bite Bar & Grill,” said Bobby. “That’s why I came along. I don’t really care about the dates, but I think there’s another killer on the loose. The police seemed to think there’s some teen-killing serial killer that uses this as a pick up spot, but I think there might be another person who wants to bring their unaware vore fantasies to life.”

            Jeff, Rob, and Drew were are looking at them confused.

            Tommy nodded. “You what this means?”

            “What?” Bobby asked.

            “There must be a second shrink ray.”

            Bobby nodded, then walked over to the door and leaned up against the wall, as if to talk to all of them. “I thought of another possibility though, something simpler.”

            “What?” Tommy asked.

            “This.” Bobby drew the shrink ray and fired it at them all.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

What will happen next? Find out next Saturday!

 

Other than that, PLEASE LET ME KNOW what you think of the story so far cuz I really like reviews and want to know what Im doing that works and what doesnt work. Thnx!

Bon Appetit by welcometothejungle

3. Bon Appetit

Bobby scooped them all up and laughed. “You really are a fuckin’ idiot, Tommy,” his voice boomed. “All this time you’ve been fuckin’ the girl who ate my girl, and not once did you give a shit!”

            “I do!” Tommy said. “It wasn’t Jenny’s fault, it was Caterina. And she’s dead.”

            “Doesn’t matter,” Bobby said. “You guys are going to get what you always wanted?”

            “A Maserati?” Jeff asked, still in shock.

            “No, you guys are going to get inside the hottest girls at school,” Bobby explained. He walked them out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. They saw the fat waitress, Paulette, from earlier. She hugged Bobby.

            “Hey cuz,” she said. “You got the guys.”

            “Right here,” he said, showing her his hand.

            She looked down at them. “Aw, they’re almost cute. The food for that table will be ready in a moment.” She pointed to where a bunch of different entrees were. Burgers, pasta, bread, pizza, chicken tenders and massive fries.

            “You know how you guys all had to go pee?” Bobby asked. “Paulette put something in your drinks. Simon’s got it too, but maybe he’s just holding or has a bigger bladder than expected. Regardless, he’ll probably be taking a one way trip through Claudia’s tummy tonight.”

            “You monster!” Drew screamed.

            “No, the girls are the monsters. Now you get to what Francine felt when Jenny swallowed her. Especially you, Tommy,” he said and put Tommy down on the plate for Jenny, a large amount of fettuccine pasta in a butter and cream sauce. Then he threw Drew into the fries, and Jeff and Rob into the chicken tenders.

            “You know what to do now, Paulette,” said Bobby.

            “Absolutely.” She put the plates on a tray and carried it out into the main restaurant area. The girls were lounging around, hands on their hungry, rumbling stomachs. Their eyes lit up as she came over.

            “Bon Appetit,” she said.

^^^

As soon as the plate of pasta touched down, Tommy scrambled to the edge through a thick swamp of Alfredo sauce. His girlfriend began twirling up the fettuccine and he watched her take a big bite and swallow the massive lump, sending it down her throat. She was even hotter from this view, especially how huge her tits were when he was small. It made him want to be put inside her bra and smothered by her nipples.

            Focus Tommy, he thought. Then he scrambled onto the rim of the bowl, ran to the edge, and jumped down onto the wooden table.

^^^

The girls were hungrily devouring the massive amounts of food before them. Emma and Claudia’s bellies let out gurgles and each girl looked sick.

            “Ugh, what’s wrong the food here?” Claudia asked. “I’m sick to my stomach all ready.”

            “You hungry though?” Emma asked.

            “I could eat a horse,” she said.

            “Like you chugged all that eggnog back at Cat’s party? I guess she is a good swallower, right Simon?” Emma laughed.

            Simon had barely touched his food. He was too worried about where everyone else had gone. But he heard that. “Hey Emma, quit it will you?”

            “Nope,” said Emma, rubbing her stomach. “I’m challenging your girlfriend here to an eating contest. A rematch.”

            Claudia looked down at her tummy. “But with all the food and it making me sick now, I’ll have a double bellyache.”

            “Double tummy trouble!” Emma laughed.

            “You don’t have to,” Simon reminded her.

            “No,” Claudia said, grabbing a fork. “But I want to.”

^^^

Jeff and Rob were in the chicken tenders, watching Claudia and Emma. “Man, giantesses are hot,” Jeff said.

            “Yeah, they’re should be, like, some online fetish about them,” Rob said.

            “Especially the teenage ones. I mean look at the girl – I think her name is Claudia. That dweeb of a boyfriend of hers doesn’t know what he’s doing. They should be out in the car fucking the lights out of each other. Man, she gives me a boner so hard. I’d like to stick my tongue in her pussy.”

            “Yeah, but what about that one?” Rob said, pointing to Emma. She didn’t have as long hair as Claudia, but it was lighter and her chest was far from flat.

            “She’s hot too,” Jeff said.

            “I’d like to bang her more. Lick her from her lips down to her belly, then stick my tongue in her belly button and feel around.”

            Jeff laughed. “Rob, you’re fucked up. Here we are, some college guys, talking about fucking sexy teenage girls.”

            “Yeah, well if the other guys get eaten, I bet some of them are desperate to fuck us. I’ve got some Trojan Ecstasy in the car,” said Rob.

            “Aww-yeah!” Jeff said, high fiving him. Just then Emma and Claudia began chewing through their massive burgers even faster.

            “Man, look at them go,” said Rob. “I’d like to see Emma’s belly when she’s done that burger. Bet she’ll look pregnant!”

            “That’s why they call it a food baby. Shit turns me on so hard,” said Jeff, “especially when a cute girl like that eats lots and lots.”

            They watched until the girls ate all of their burgers and Emma lounged back, her stomach bulging out beneath her shirt. Claudia’s was almost as big, but she was still eating the burger. Emma laughed. “I’m going to the biggest tummy of all!” Emma said, rubbing her stomach.

            “Oh, yeah,” said Rob, starting to grab and rub his dick. “Oh, yeah baby!”

            Staring at Claudia, Jeff started to do the same.

            Then Emma started grabbing chicken tenders and shoving them into her mouth. Chewing, swallowing, big gulps of food traveling down into her stuffed stomach. The guys got up and ran, dodging as she picked up tender after tender and ate it. Claudia finished her burger with a massive gulp and started to help out.

            “Fucking run!” Jeff said as he jumped from a tender and fell all the way down to the table. Rob wasn’t so lucky. Emma grabbed the tender he was on and began lifting it up to her mouth.

            Jeff turned around and extended his hand. “Rob, no!”

            Rob was staring at Emma’s luscious lips and her breasts below, when he remembered he was about to be eaten. Then he screamed as she shoved the tender into her mouth and began chewing.

            Boneless meat was mashed all around him as the tongue pushed him around. He saw her mouth open and close as she chewed and tried to make it back there. But it was too late. Emma gulped and he slid down the slimy tube that was her esophagus all the way down until he plopped into her big, full belly.

^^^

Jeff stared in horror at Emma’s stomach. He could see her belly button now because she’d eaten so much that her stomach was protruding from underneath her shirt. It gurgled and he knew Rob was in there.

^^^

Rob screamed and splashed around, but at the same time he was having fun. He had been swallowed by Emma, he was in her stomach! This was so erotic it made his dick get such a hard boner.

            Emma’s stomach contents was a churning sea of mush. He was sinking into it now, but he almost didn’t realize it because he was still masturbating. “Oh yeah, Emma baby,” he said. “You’re so hot. You’re so hot. You’re so --!”

            Then he realized was up to his waist and still sinking. Drowning. The gastric acids stung at his flesh, rotting his clothes. “Wait, Emma don’t! Please baby!” he screamed before he sank in all the way.

            Then he was mashed around, going deeper and deeper towards the bottom of her belly. He couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t scream, he could only wriggle around. The last thing he remembered before passing out was ejaculating.

^^^

Emma let out a super big burp. Claudia was still eating some tenders and the box was almost empty, but she looked really sick, like she was going to throw up.

            “I win!” Emma said, rubbing her stuffed belly and belching again. “Guess your good with the fluids, but I’m the best at swallowing the meat!” She laughed again and gave Claudia’s ginormous tummy a pat.

            She groaned and leaned against Simon, who felt the hairs on her arms as she embraced him. “I’ve got a really bad tummy ache,” she said.

            “So do I,” Emma laughed, belching again. “You don’t see me complaining about it. Guess I’ve got the ultimate tummy.”

            “Come on,” Simon said, leading Claudia up from the table.

^^^

Jeff ran towards the center of the table, where Tommy was. Drew jumped off of the fries to join them.

            “Where’s that other guy?” Tommy asked.

            “Rob?” Jeff said. “He’s gone. Emma ate him.”

            “We’re all that’s left,” said Drew.

            “Okay,” said Tommy. “Here’s going to be our plan. We need to –”

            Just then, Bobby came back over to the table. “Hey Crystal,” he said taking a seat next to her and casually flicking his hand across the table. The air gust picked them all up and they landed in Jenny’s bowl. Jeff hit the rim, but Tommy and Drew went straight into the pasta.

^^^

Claudia and Simon went out by Bobby’s SUV under the star lit sky and kissed. Simon rubbed her belly. Claudia still looked sick, but she held him close, tears starting to form in her eyes.

            “It’s okay,” he said. “You’ve got a cuter tummy than she does anyway.”

            “It’s not even that,” she said, looking into his eyes.

            “Then what is it?” He smiled. She did too.

            She pulled open the car door behind her and pulled off her top, tossing it inside. He looked at her there for a moment, wearing only a bra and shorts with her belly sticking out and gurgling. She pulled off her bra, giving him a view of her delightful breasts, and he pulled off his shirt, then they fell back into the car kissing.

            He reached behind him to shut the door.

^^^

Tommy’s eyes fluttered. He and Drew were back in the Alfredo swamp. Jeff was standing on the rim of the bowl.

            “Jeff, please help us!” he cried.

            Jeff looked up passed them. “No!” he screamed. “I’m not ending up like Rob!” He turned and jumped off the edge.

            Tommy turned to Drew. “Don’t worry, we can still get out of here.”

            “Uh, Tommy,” he said, pointing up behind him. Tommy spun around to see his sexy girlfriend licking her lips as she brought her fork down to the plate to get another mouthful of food.

            And it was coming straight for them.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

And so the vore fest starts! Who will get eaten next? Find out next week!

Also, as always, any reviews of this chapter would be greatly appreciated.

Hunger Pains by welcometothejungle

4. Hunger Pains

Tommy and Drew tried to move, but they were stuck fast in the Alfredo sauce swamp. Jenny’s fork was getting closer.

            “What are we going to do, Tommy?” Drew asked, his eyes filled with horror. Tommy summoned his strength and wriggled his way free. Drew was still entangled in pasta. “Help me, quickly!” He started towards Drew.

            The fork beat it to him. It wedged Drew’s in-between two of the pointed ends and Jenny unconsciously wrapped him up in pasta as she twirled her fork, turning Drew into an Italian food mummy. Tommy heard his muffled screams, but there was nothing he could do.

            Jenny lifted the fork up to her mouth, open wide, and put the food in, slurping the last of a fettuccine noodle in before she swallowed it all in one big gulp. Tommy heard the gurgle from her belly as the pasta and Drew sploshed in.

            “Buuuuurrrrpp!” she belched, the vibrations of her burp shaking the bowl. She covered her mouth and giggled, looking at someone, probably Claudia or Emma as she gave her stomach a pat. It glorped again.

            Not wanting the same fate, Tommy turned and sprinted, splashing through the Alfredo sauce. Then his leg got stuck.

^^^

Simon and Claudia lay there in the backseat of Bobby’s SUV, kissing topless, hugging each other tightly. It made Claudia feel like she might throw up because he was pressing down on her stuffed, aching tummy. But she didn’t care. The whole experience made her horny, and she ignored her stomach’s discomfort as she stuck her tongue inside Simon’s mouth.

            Then she stopped. “Are we going all the way?”

            “I had for some place more romantic than the backseat of Bobby’s car, but if you want to…,” he said, staring at her breasts.

            “I don’t have any condoms, but I do have a morning after pill at home,” she said.

            “It’d take a while to get digested in there,” he said, poking her gurgling gut. She laughed and pulled him onto her. He felt the fine hairs on her arms and belly as he brushed up and back against her, starting to work his way in as they pulled down each other’s shorts.

            “Yes, Simon, yes…” she panted.

            He hugged her tightly, his face planted into her boobs. Then he opened his eyes and saw a box lying underneath the driver’s seat. Curiosity got the better of him, and he managed to grab it and pull it over. He opened it up. Now he recognized it as the box they had kept the shrink ray.

            It was empty.

            Simon’s heart skipped a beat. Why would Bobby keep this in his car? Where was it? Then he remembered. The other guys Tommy and Drew, they had gone missing.

            “Come on baby get in there,” Claudia said, her eyes still closed. He stuck his hand down there and started giving her a handjob with two of his fingers as he slid off the seat and began to examine the box to be sure, still fingering his girlfriend as she moaned and rubbed her breasts. Then she burped and her tummy gurgled.

            He looked over at the almost dome shape of her gut, wondering if Claudia had eaten someone. Or all of them. Maybe Emma too. She got an ever bigger belly.

            Come to think of it, Crystal and Jenny were eating a lot too. Any of them could have eaten someone and not even know it.

            Even him.

            He looked down at his stomach. He had gotten an ache a little bit earlier, but now he had to go pee. He had ignored that urge when Claudia started to eat, but Tommy and Drew had gone straight to the bathroom.

            Had Bobby drugged them? Made them go to the bathroom then what? Shrank them? And then put them in the food. Of course.

            “Claudia, we have to go back inside.”

            “No, my tummy’s too full.”

            “Don’t you want to beat Emma? If you do, we’ll have sex for real later tonight. It is Valentine’s Day, after all.”

            Her eyes fluttered open. She sighed, looked down at her belly. “Fine, I’ll do it.”

            Then she burped.

^^^

Tommy was stuck fast as Jenny’s fork came down again. He braced for the worst, but fortunately the utensil began to twirl pasta noodles near him, which tugged his leg free and caused him to splash back into the swamp of sauce as she lifted the bite to her mouth, then swallowed it down whole again.

            Tommy looked over at the rim of the bowl. He could make it.

            Jenny licked her lips and the fork came down as her stomach rumbled for more.

^^^

Jeff ran across the table, looking back as Jenny continued to eat. That could have been him. He could have ended up like Rob, horribly digested inside some girl’s tummy. Like those other boys too. He left them behind, but that didn’t matter. Only his safety mattered. He just didn’t want to be slowly melted by the gastric acids of someone, watching his flesh get burned off as he finally passed out and she would let out a big burp and pat her tummy and it would be as if she never ate him after that.

            Then he heard a loud burp and turned to see that other girl, Crystal, with the dark hair (with blond highlights) and tanned skin. She was really hot, and the mascara around her eyes highlighted that. She hadn’t eaten too much yet, and he could see that from her flat tummy that was exposed by her short white shirt. She eating, talking and laughing with that Bobby kid. The one who shrank him. The one who caused Rob to get eaten. Fuck that guy.

            Then Bobby saw him. The motherfucker giant-ass eyes spotted him, a little dot on the table. He reached for him and gave Crystal a kiss on the cheek, causing her to close her eyes as his fingers picked up Jeff and carried him up into the air.

            He watched as he was held over her Coke, then suddenly dropped in. He screamed as he fell, then splashed into the carbonated liquid, his right leg hitting a giant ice cube. Fuck it was cold, he thought, swimming to the surface. Crystal giggled, Bobby having just kissed her. Then she grabbed the glass and he felt it shake.

            “No!” he screamed. “Don’t eat me!”

            But it was too late. She picked up the glass and brought it right up to her lips, which parted to reveal a cavernous maw and her gullet, waiting to take him down to her belly. He screamed again, but Crystal washed him over her teeth down her throat with a single swallow. Then he slid down in the torrent of Coke until he splashed into her stomach.

He surfaced and looked around. Her belly was a dark gurgling nightmarish hellhole. He was going to be digested just like Rob!

            “No!” he screamed. “Let me out of here. Please!”

            It was dark, but he could vaguely see around. Surrounding him in the sea of tummy juices and swallowed Coke were chewed parts of her double burger, meaty chunks floating around as her stomach digesting them. That’s all I am, he realized. That’s going to be me. A floating, digesting chunk of meat in a cute girl’s tummy.

            He screamed at the top of his lungs into the darkness.

^^^

Crystal rubbed her stomach and belched. Bobby laughed. “I just love it when girls do that,” he said.

            She giggled. “I don’t normally burp so much, or so loudly. Must’ve been something I ate.” She looked down at her stomach, exposed by her crop top. So did Bobby, imagining the little prick being digested in there, just another bit of food that she ate. And she didn’t even know it. Now he just had to ensure that Tommy met his just end, and he’d let Paulette continue her own experiments with the shrink ray.

            The Rays Club was dead.

^^^

Claudia pulled her shirt down, but it couldn’t cover her titanic tummy. She’d thrown it on in a hurry when they got out of the car, and she’d left her bra in there too. Looking closely, he could see her nipples through the shirt. He wondered what would happen if that waitress Paulette accidentally spilled some water on her…

            Nevermind, he thought. I’ve already seen her naked. There was only one more base to go, but he had to concentrate. No more could he let his hormones distract him. He was in control, even though it had been so hard to resist fucking Claudia in the backseat of Bobby’s SUV. But something was going on here, and he needed to get to the bottom of it.

            Claudia burped again and moaned, rubbing her aching tummy. “Just go back to the seat, cutie,” he said. “I’ll be back in a little bit. Just need to go to the bathroom.”

            “Okay,” she said, already pissed about having to see Emma again.

            Simon waited until she was gone, then cautiously tip-toed towards the bathroom. Then he creaked open the door.

            Standing before him was Paulette.

            “Sorry, I think this is the men’s restroom,” he said, starting to back up.

            “I know,” she said. “You boys think you’re so amazing, but while you break hearts, I’m going to break rules.”

            She balled up her hand into a fist, which despite being pimp, packed quite the punch and knocked him flat on his back.

^^^

Claudia returned to sit next to Emma, who snickered at the girl’s big belly while rubbing and showing off her own.

            “At least I can handle a full stomach,” said Emma, who laughed and belched.  Jenny was still devouring her pasta. Emma looked back to Claudia. “We’re going to order a bunch of dessert. Even with all this in my stomach,” Emma said, patting her belly, “I bet you can’t beat me stuffing our tummies even further…”

            Claudia swallowed her anger, but even the little bit of spit entered her stomach made it protest and groan. But she could do it.

            “I accept.”

            “Good,” said Emma.

            Suddenly, Crystal let out a massive burp. Everyone looked at her. She chuckled, embarrassed and stared down at her belly, wondering what she had eaten that had made her so gassy…

^^^

Tommy tripped, landing face first in a tangle of Alfredo pasta. He looked up, his face covered in cheese. He was only about two inches from the rim. From there, freedom. But this part of the bowl was the last place Jenny hadn’t eaten, and she was currently twirling more fettuccine on her fork to send down to her bowels.

            But Tommy had no intention of getting eaten by his girlfriend, or anyone for that matter. As he climbed up, Jenny slurped more pasta gulped, and stuck her fork down in front of him. “I’m gonna take a big bite. Watch this guys,” she said, her voice booming to him.

            Then she began to twirl.

^^^

When Simon came to, he realized he was on his back getting dragged into the kitchen, which was mostly empty right now, since it wasn’t a busy night.

            He pretended to be unconscious as Paulette took out her phone and began to call someone. “Get in here. I’ve found one of your other friends snooping around. What do I do?”

            Then she hung up, looked around impatiently. She was waiting for someone. Simon had a feeling who it was even before Bobby walked in the door.

            “Good, you found him. I would’ve thought that stuff you spiked their drinks with would have made him go pee too.”

            Just then, Simon lashed out. He kicked Bobby’s foot out from under him, causing him to topple and hit his head on the side of a kitchen table. He got to his feet as Paulette came at him, so he grabbed a frying pan and hit her across the face with it. She stumbled back, clutching her face. He hit her again, directly on the forehead. She fell.

            Then he ran out of the kitchen. He had to get back to the table. But his bladder was going to explode. He took a detour, heading into the bathroom. Then he ran to a urinal, unzipped his shorts, and let it all out. It felt so good. Then he zipped up, washed his hands, and exited the bathroom.

            Bobby came charging at him down the corridor. He went back into the bathroom, Bobby throwing the door open again right behind him. “Fight me,” Simon said, and Bobby threw himself at him.

            The fight probably would’ve gone well, but Bobby twisted his arm and then smashed him face-first into the opposite wall before Simon could open his can of whoop-ass.

^^^

The pasta wrapped around Tommy, dragging him in like the tendrils of a sea monster. He tried to wriggle free, but it was a massive bite that Jenny was about to take. When he finally got out, he was scooped up as Jenny tilted the fork and lifted it towards her gargantuan mouth.

            Well, he thought. This is how it ends. Just like Francine and Drew, Jenny’s going to eat me and not even know it. Everything he had worked for, the Rays Club, the mysteries, the shrink ray itself, none of that mattered now. He had lost. He had no clue where Simon was either, but as he neared his girlfriend’s maw, he entered the thought of fucking her and actually seeing her naked. Despite his terror, it gave him a slight boner.

            Then Jenny shoved the massive bite of twirled pasta into her mouth, and, in front of the whole table, swallowed it in a gigantic gulp. She felt as it slid down her esophagus and finally plopped in her belly with a big splash, sloshing the food and liquid around in there. She looked down and smiled at her tummy, then suddenly let out a massive belch.

TO BE CONCLUDED

 

End Notes:

There's only one more chapter! Find out how it all ends next week!

Any reviews for this chapter, as always, would be greatly appreciated, but again, reviews only please.

All’s Fair in Love and War by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

Happy Valentine's Day!

5. All’s Fair in Love and War

Simon opened his eyes and saw Paulette’s face staring right into him. She was kinda pretty, but she was too fat for her to be his type. He was sitting in a chair and his forehead hurt from where Bobby slammed him against the wall.

            “Why?” Simon asked, not caring which of the two of them answered.

            “I’ll tell you why,” Paulette said. “All you boys ever do is like pretty, slim girls. No one ever liked me because I’m…I’m…big.” She started to sob, then got angry. “No more! When Bobby said he had the shrink ray and some people he wanted to kill, I asked if I could try it out myself first. I shrunk a few hot teen guys and feed them to their even hotter dates to see how they fucking liked it!”

            “How do you know Bobby?” Simon asked.

            “He’s my cousin,” she said.

            “And what about you Bobby?” Simon asked. “Why are you doing this? You’ve been a part of the Rays Club since the very beginning. Why turn on us now after all we’ve been through?”

            “Because after Francine was eaten by Tommy’s bitch girlfriend, none of you cared. He dated her anyway and you went off to fuck around with her friend. You didn’t care, you were just too concerned with your teenage hormones and your boners.”

            “That’s not true!” Simon said, looking around. They were in a back storage room. No one could hear them. “We cared, but we were also happy to have girlfriends. And Cat, the person who truly killed Francine, is dead too. It’s over.”

            “No, Francine was the one I truly loved. No one else can match that, but you and Tommy fuck around with your hot dates and watch them stuff they’re bellies,” Bobby said, raising the shrink ray. “You can join that food in their bellies.”

^^^

Jenny sighed and rubbed her belly, which was feeling full. She could eat more, of course. She wanted to stuff her belly to show it off to Tommy, just like she had back at Cat’s Christmas party. She hadn’t seen Cat in a while and wondered where she was. Just then, her belly glorped and she let out a little burp.

            Then she realized she hadn’t seen Tommy around in a while, either. Where was he?
            Her belly let out another gurgle.

^^^

It was dark where Tommy was, and he cramped and wedged. But he had such a massive fucking boner right now.

            When Jenny brought the bite up to her mouth, he had jumped off at the last second and landed in-between her boobs and slid down to the bottom of the bra. He heard the gurgling of her stomach below him, and realized that could have been him. He took a moment to masturbate, a tiny speck up against his girlfriend’s gigantic giantess breasts, but it was just too erotic to miss the opportunity for. It made him so hard.

            Then, using his hands and feet on each breast, he began to climb up to freedom.

^^^

“Wait!” Simon said. “Tommy’s the one you want to kill, not me! Claudia didn’t eat Francine and I didn’t date the girl who did! I can help you kill Tommy!”

            “No use,” Bobby said. “By now, he’s already joined Francine in Jenny’s tummy.”

            “I wouldn’t be so sure,” Simon said.

            “I need to go bring out the desserts,” said Paulette. “They ordered a lot. When can use that to kill them both.”

            “Good,” Bobby said. “The other boys are dead, I’m sure of it. I watched Crystal gulp one down right in front of me. Let’s take this one to the kitchen and shrink him and put him in a dessert for Claudia.”

            Paulette laughed. “That girl is so lucky she can eat so much and not get fat. She deserves that tummy ache, that stupid bitch.”

            Simon clenched his fists. He should have known Bobby wouldn’t be stupid enough to fall for the whole “let’s kill Tommy” thing, especially since Simon would never turn on his best friend. But this fat bitch had gone too far in insulting Claudia. They escorted him out into the kitchen, which was empty. A massive tray of dessert items had been loaded on a cart.

            Bobby gripped his shoulder, moving him along with the shrink ray aimed at his back.

            “Did you see the way she complained about her bellyache, Bobby?” Paulette said, laughing. “Just another dumb teenage girl, the kind that boys like to fuck instead. Unlike me,” she said, looking proud and sticking a thick thumb at herself. “I’m really intelligent and have a great personality, but stupid boys, always thinking with their dicks, only go for the slim hot girls.”

            “Oh yeah,” Simon said. “If you’re so smart, how come you didn’t account for me doing this?”

            He slammed his foot down on Bobby’s toes and punched him in the face, catching the shrink ray as it fell. He turned around and aimed it straight at Paulette, who threw her arms up and screamed briefly, before Simon zapped her as she leaned back, shrinking her into a tiny speck that landed amongst the desserts.

            Bobby charged at him, and the two grappled for the shrink ray. Then it went off.

            The next thing they knew, they were each experiencing a tingling sensation and then falling towards a sea of ice cream, cookies, cake, and pie.

            A moment later, another waitress came in. “Hello?” she asked. There was no here, so she walked over to the cart. “I better take this to table 4.” And she began to push the cart out.

^^^

Tommy climbed up onto his girl’s firm boobs and looked out at the table before him. How was he going to get down?

            Just then, Jenny’s massive face to see him. “Eww, a bug!” she shrieked, and she swiped off. The blow sent him flying through the air towards the table below. He put out his arms and used the air resistance to glide down to the table, then tumbled across the wood.

            “Well, that was easy,” he joked, his ribs bruised from where she hit him.

            Just then, another waitress came out towards them, bringing a cart with lots and lots of tasty treats. She started loading down plates of cake, pie, ice cream, and cookies. She put down a root beer float in front of Jenny. Tommy ran back and forth to avoid being crushed by the plates. Just then, Paulette rolled off of one plate and landed right in front. She slowly rose up.

            “You!” she hissed.

^^^

The girls began to eat their respective desserts. Claudia reluctantly began to chew a cookie. Emma smirked. “You ready?” she asked.

            Claudia’s belly glorped and really, really ached, but she felt rage swelling down there, deep in the pit of her stomach. “You got it, bitch,” she said.

            “Let’s go!” Emma said, and rammed some apple pie into her face. Claudia did the same.

^^^

Tommy ducked Paulette’s punches and she started to get tired, stumbling around after him. “You can’t defeat me,” she panted.

            Just then, he saw Bobby and Simon grappling on the plate above them. They fell off and Paulette looked up too, but it was too late. They landed straight on her, her soft body frame taking most of the impact. When they got up, Simon came over to Tommy and Paulette and Bobby stood on the other side, lined up.

            “I’ll take the fat one,” Simon said.

            “And I’ve got a score to settle,” said Tommy, glaring at Bobby.

            “So do I,” Bobby said, and threw himself at Tommy with all his might, tackling him to the ground. They rolled over and over on the wooden surface.

            Simon threw a punch at Paulette, but the fat waitress dealt a heavy blow to his chest that sent him flying back. Then she straddled him.

“What are you going to do?” he asked, her weight squeezing the air of him. “Fuck me?”

            “No,” she said, smiling. “I’m going to fuck you up.”

            She wrapped her hands around his throat and began to squeeze.

^^^

Bobby wound up on top. “Remember Francine, Tommy?” he asked, punching him across the jaw. “She was our fucking friend!” He punched him again. “And you dated the fucking bitch who ate her!” Another punch.

            “It’s not Jenny’s fault,” Tommy spat, his jaw really sore. “It was Caterina’s, and she’s dead. It’s over.”

            “No Tommy, it’s not. You were always driven by your hormones, while I was driven by the power of love. And yet here you are on Valentine’s Day, looking for a way to get into her pants! Is that all you care about her, huh Tommy? You just want to fuck her all day and all night, don’t you? You don’t care about who she is. You don’t care about what she’s done? Cause at the end of the day, you’re just a motherfucking stupid teenage boy who only cares about his dick.”

            “No, I do love her!” Tommy said. And it was true. “I love her more than anything else in the world, Bobby! That’s why I didn’t fucking leave her after that night! I cared about Francine, but I was shocked when Jenny ate her! And ever since, I’ve had more guilt than you can imagine! But, no! You have to be the self-center asshole who turns to murder because you think the world is about you and only your romances, Bobby! Well, you were always the fucking Francine, we finally have some girlfriends now, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

            And with that, Tommy rolled Bobby over and started punching his face.

^^^

Simon was starting to black out, but Paulette was too strong. He couldn’t get her arms off of him. She was staring with an evil smile, clearly enjoying what she was doing to him. Well not today, he thought, and jabbed his fingers into her flabby throat. She started choking and he heaved her off of him, got up, and started running.

            He could hear as she started chasing after him. “Get back here you dick!”

            He ran as fast as he could. Before him was a platter of cookies that Claudia and Emma were occasionally grabbing at. He got an idea and spun around. “Catch me if you can, fatass!” he shouted.

            Paulette charged like a locomotive. “You fucking twerp!” she yelled.

            He hauled himself up onto the rim of the plate and started running for the sea of cookies. He heard a thud as Paulette climbed up after him. He leapt onto one of the cookies, but felt as she grabbed his ankle.

            Turning around, he saw Paulette lying on her belly, her outstretched arm gripping his foot.

            “Got you!” she exclaimed.

^^^

Emma had still eaten more than Claudia in this second round, and Claudia looked down at her prolific tummy and moaned. Emma laughed. That got the fire (and gastric juices) in her belly going. She reached for the cookie platter, ready to send another delicious treat down her gullet.

^^^

Simon saw his girlfriend’s outstretched hand reaching towards them as he fell, tripping because of Paulette’s grip. He knew what was going happen next, and he didn’t want to be on this cookie for it.

            He kicked Paulette square in the face, breaking her nose. She screamed and let go of him as he got to his feet.

            “Happy Valentine’s Day, bitch!” he said and took off running for the edge.

            Claudia’s hand was getting closer. Almost there…

            Finally, just as she grabbed the cookie, he leapt from the edge and landed on the plate. Paulette still had her arm outstretched after him.

            “Wait!” she cried, but it was too late. Claudia lifted up the cookie towards her mouth, closing her eyes as the tasty treat approached her lips as they parted to welcome the next piece of food taking a one-way trip to her stomach. Paulette reached her arms forward and screamed “No!” as she stared into the cavernous maw and gullet beyond, but then Claudia shoved the whole cookie in her mouth and chewed.

            Paulette was thrown around as the teeth mashed up the food all around her. Her arm got caught between two of her massive incisors, but she barely heard the crunch over all the chewing. She felt the tremendous pain as her arm was bitten off and screamed at the top of her lungs, Claudia’s tongue pushing her around in this mess of cookie mush and blood. Her legs landed on a molar as the teeth came down again, crushing them. Paulette howled in even more pain as she rolled back onto the tongue.

            Tears were streaming down her face. She thought of every boy she had ever loved who had never returned that love because of her weight, and all the people she had fed to hot girls like this one. She also remembered things she said about Claudia, how she deserved the tummy ache in her massive stomach that Paulette would be joining momentarily. But now she didn’t care about anything of those things. Her body was racked with pain from her missing arm and legs. She just wanted it to be over. No more pain, no more heartbreak.

            Claudia unknowingly fulfilled her wish a moment later, finally crushing the waitress into a bloody paste between her canines. After some more chewing, the teen girl finally swallowed and sent it all down to her protesting bowels.

^^^

Simon had watched as Claudia thoroughly chewed her food and knew that Paulette was gone, especially as she swallowed and her belly gurgled a moment later. After all she had said about his girlfriend, the bitch had deserved it.

            But then he remembered: Tommy!

^^^

Tommy and Bobby tumbled onto a plate with some apple pie on it. Tommy climbed up to the pie, and Bobby followed. They fought on the top, dealing heavy blow after heavy blow to each other. Bobby had a black eye from Tommy’s beatdown earlier.

            Just then, Jenny picked up the pie slice and the both ran for the edge as it was lifted up into the air. They jumped off and landed on a soft white surface and Jenny shoved the pie into her mouth and wolfed it down to her stomach, which was clearly protruding from underneath her shirt, which had made Tommy really hard when he had seen it earlier.

            But now, he was wondering where the hell he was. They were high-up, but on ice cream…that rocked slightly beneath them. Then he realized.

            They were on top of her root beer float.

            Just then, Bobby jumped onto him and they rolled across the sugary, moist surface.

            “You know Tommy, we’ve probably only have a few seconds before your girl decides to drink this thing, then it’s down to Tummyville for us both,” he said, getting up, laughing. Tommy balled his fists. “But I’m not taking this crazy train.”

            “Bobby, you made the wrong decision. We could have prevented more deaths like Francine’s –”

            “With what? The Rays Club? Hah! You solved one stupid murder case and we managed to finally get our shrink ray back, but it doesn’t matter. The Rays Club is finished!”

            “No Bobby,” he said. “Just you.”

            Then they fought again. Throwing punches and ducking them. Tommy gave a strong hit to Bobby’s jaw and when Bobby got back up he saw blood in his mouth.

            “Fuck you, Tommy!” Bobby screamed and threw himself across the ice cream at Tommy with all his might. Behind Tommy, it felt as if there were a soft spot, so he jumped out of the way at the last second. Bobby’s foot went down through the soft spot and his leg got stuck deep. He tried to pull it out.

            Tommy looked as his girlfriend leaned back and patted her big tummy, another empty dessert plate before her. “I’m thirsty,” her voice boomed as she reached for the glass.

            Tommy smiled and looked back at Bobby, who was frozen with horror. “Remember what you said to me, earlier?” Tommy said. “About how much of a fuckin’ idiot I was. Well, who’s the fuckin’ idiot now, Bobby?”

            “You son of a –” Bobby started.

            “Tell Francine I’m sorry,” he said and turned and ran in the opposite direction as fast as he could and jumped off the glass just as Jenny’s finger wrapped around it. Bobby screamed with all his might as she drew the root beer float up to her lips and opened her mouth wide.

            Tommy used air resistance to slow his fall, but he made it down to the table in time to see the show. Jenny started gulping down the liquid, chugging it while the ice cream was eroded away by the flow underneath. Her stomach groaned and grew bigger and bigger with each swallow. She drank all of the root beer that way, but on the last mouthful, she let the whole chunk of ice cream slide into her mouth and swallowed it all down in a mega-gulp.

            He heard the sound as everything rushed down into her belly, now as big as Claudia’s, and watched as Jenny leaned back and let out a massive “Buuurpp!”. From within her tummy, he heard a distant “Nooooooooo!”, but then it was drowned out by the sounds of the stomach gurgling as its digestive fluids went to work.

^^^

About twenty minutes later, Tommy and Simon were walking with the girls back to the car. They had been taken back to the kitchen as the waitress returned the plates and jumped down to find the shrunken shrink ray lying on the floor underneath the table one of the table’s where food had been prepared before. They resized themselves, but then shrunk each other to wash the other off and dry them with paper towels after rolling around in ice cream and on cookies.

            They were now all dry and had their arms around the waists of their girlfriends, who each had ginormous tummies. “I showed Emma,” Claudia said, watching as that girl walked off with a pout on her face towards where she’d take a cab home, refusing to ride with Claudia. “In the end, I managed to eat more and get the bigger belly.” She laughed and let out an “Urp!” and looked embarrassed. “Excuse me,” she said.

            “You like what you see?” Jenny asked Tommy, gesturing to her distended stomach.

            “Yeah, nice food baby.”

            She giggled. “Maybe we should go to my place and…” She smiled.

            Deep down, he wanted to. He wanted to bang her so hard and lie on top of her naked body, listening to the sounds of digestion coming from her stomach. But as her gut gurgled, he was reminded of something.

            They looked up at the sky on this cool, fresh Valentine’s night air. “I don’t think we’re ready for that yet,” he said, pulling her towards him, feeling her titanic tummy press up against his side. She groaned, but then smiled and looked up at the stars with him. “I feel like I’ve gotten pretty close to you recently,” he said. She smiled, but had no idea.

            But that didn’t matter. They had the shrink ray and they’d get to the bottom of where it came from, but as far as love was concerned, he had everything right here. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his. Simon and Claudia didn’t the same.

            Then the two couples kissed and embraced each other for a long time beneath that starry night sky.

THE END

End Notes:

Well, that's it! I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day and please let me know what you thought of the ending (and please, just reviews!).

Other than that, Ill be back sometime next month with a march break themed story! From now on, the stories are going to be more connected and really get into the mythology of the Voreverse, rather than just isolated problems they have to deal with. Now that Tommy and Simon have the shrink ray back again, they can start to solve the mysteries behind it...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4843