The Elite 50 by Haloichigo
Summary:

In the near future, the United States goes into social and economical collapse, but a group of 50 wealthy families and individuals decide to leave and live on 50 manmade planets while taking from the earth to support themselves, but it turns out these planets are nothing more than tiny spheres in a bunker and things become grim when they are discovered by a teenage girl who has devilish and sexy ideas for the tiny planets. Living in the boring slums, she now finds a way to have fun and enact her revenge by subjecting billions to her whims and to make things worst she is not opposed to having friends and family join in on the fun. 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, BBW, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 42619 Read: 168396 Published: January 16 2015 Updated: May 20 2016
Story Notes:

I have always wanted to create a Terra story, but I was never really a fan of terra due to the lack of interaction, but after reading Galactic SNAFU by Christiawi9 and Kosmita I knew I wanted to write a story like that, but my own way, but I won't lie and I am not ashamed to say I used a lot of the premise of the story, but I am going to make it my own. Just wanted to put that out there before people say I am just plainly copying. If you read anything I wrote then you know this will be violent, full of feet and full of vore. I am also doing something's I have never done before and hope that you all enjoy this. I also love comments, so if you have the time please leave one, it fuels me to keep on writing. 

1. The Tomboy and Her Revenge by Haloichigo

2. Goddess Raquel by Haloichigo

3. Let's destroy them together! by Haloichigo

4. Sophia's Play Time by Haloichigo

5. Reika's Ritual of Pleasure by Haloichigo

6. Chloe vs Emerson by Haloichigo

7. From Germ to Giantess by Haloichigo

8. Susan's Foot Massage by Haloichigo

9. Mistress Natalia by Haloichigo

10. The Tomboy Gets Her Revenge by Haloichigo

The Tomboy and Her Revenge by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

First let me say I am glad the title didn't make you skip this story and I am sorry about this chapter being long, but it contains a prologue and 2 chapters worth of work. Like most first chapters it establishes the story, so there is not much giantess action mainly plot, but I leave some action at the end, just to give a taste of what's to come. The future chapters will be full of sexy giantess action. I hope you all enjoy this and leave a comment about what you think. I hate to admit it, but comments keep me going and lack of comments make me feel like I am writing and posting for nothing. I hope to hear from you guys and most of all I hope you all enjoy this story.

Prologue

In the near future America has suffered social collapse due to the conflicting ideals of the wealthy and the poor. The country was falling apart and with it the power and trust that America once had with the rest of the world. Times were grim no matter your social class, of course the wealthy and influential did not take this lying down. A group of 50 individuals and families decided to push forward a project that has long since been in development and this project was called the Elite 50.

The Elite 50 were a collection of manmade planets, that were meant to be used by powerful individuals to escape the earth and live out their lives on a fully terraformed planet that they would rule over. The group of families and individuals left to join the elite 50, but this was no secret to the rest of the world, in fact the poor left behind were outraged, but there was nothing they could do.

The Elite 50 were planets, yet no one had ever seen one of the 50 manmade planets. It was not strange that some people were skeptical that the planets existed in the first place. It was unfathomable to have 50 new planets created in the solar system and not have them noticed by a single astronomer, unless the plants were not in space to begin with, which was the case.

The Elite 50 were actually tiny planets of various sizes, none of which were no bigger than a tennis ball and they are harbored in a secure location  in New York. The location of the planets are changed every few years, to prevent discovery. The planets are guarded by an individual who is hired and trusted by the wealthy sovereigns of the Elite 50. Size change technology is what allowed the people to settle on these planets, but shrinking and restoring a shrunken person or object was just the beginning of what size changing technology was meant to do, soon the Elite 50 would be gown into full sized planets once the progression of size change technology allows, but for now the planets were tiny spheres in a bunker.

While it was believed that the Elite 50 was a hoax, there are rumors of people mysteriously missing from all around the world. It was rumored that people were kidnapped and transported to the Elite 50 to work as servants and the rumors were correct. When the Wealthy first escaped to the man made planets 30 years ago, they had abducted many people from around the world so that they may work as servants on the planets. Up until present day, they still abduct people so that they may be used servants and create a planet flourishing with life just like earth. Forcing their captives to breed was another way to increase the population on their planets, some of the rulers even resorted to cloning (which was perfected during this time, but highly illegal) just to increase their planets populations and create an ideal society under their rule.

In a sense the rulers of each of the Elite 50 were in competition with each other to see who can maintain and create the most stable planet and society within their planets.

1.

McMills High School, was one of the few functioning high schools in the state of New York. The student body was not large and it was not strange to have heard of every student or faculty member. Among all the students, there was one student in particular that everyone knew of and her reputation was anything but good, in fact the only positives that were spoken of were concerning her looks. The girl's name is Raquel and everyone knew to stay away from this violent, badass tomboy.

Raquel is a young 18 year old girl of Puerto Rican  ethnicity, Her skin is tanned like light caramel, her hair is died dirty blonde, with her natural black hair still showing through her roots, her finger and toe nails are long and painted a stunning dark pink, that refract light like a mirror. Her large perfectly shaped breast are usually constricted by a purple cotton sweater, which could hardly contain the massive orbs of flesh that peer through her unopened zipper, revealing smooth, young, tan cleavage for the world to gawk at. Her legs are long and thick and stretch up to her plump behind, which contributed to her hour glass figure.

Raquel is a product of the new America that was born after the wealthy rulers of the Elite 50 left earth to live out better lives on manmade planets and the numerous events that lead to the social and economical fall of the country.

While there are those that don't believe in the existence of the Elite 50 due to lack of evidence, Raquel believes, no it would be better to say that she knows that the Elite 50 exist since their actions had molded her to what she is today.

There are Rumors that the Elite 50 pillage recourses for their planets as well as abduct people to increase their societies numbers as well as providing valuable servants to the rulers. It was about four years ago that Raquel and her little sister were to be victims of these rumored kidnappings. They were pursued by a man in a pitch black hazmat suite, who in a sadistic tone rambled on how the two girls would be great as slaves for his employers who own the Elite 50.

The girls struggled against the man, who was surprisingly weak and frail. The more the man attempted to subdue the girls, the more attention was drawn to his actions. Out of frustration he decided to abandon his abduction, but not without making the girls pay for the struggle. He had removed a small blade from one of his pockets and thrusted it into the small chest of the youngest girl. He also wanted to kill Raquel, but local law enforcement, though not very effective were coming and would've been an issue for him to deal with.

Raquel was alive, but left alone and in emotional distress. When questioned about her sister's death, her claims were immediately dismissed, for one reason or another. She thought to herself that if the law would not bring her sisters killer to justice, then she would have to dedicate herself to bring justice with her own hands.

Raquel marched down the hall of her school, she did not stop for anyone in her path, for she expected people to move for her, but one girl was too engrossed in a convosation to notice Raquel coming towards her. The two girls brushed shoulders. The girl didn't give the contact between her and Raquel much thought, but Raquel who was in a particularly bad mood today scowled at the girl and pinned her to the wall.

The students gasped as they saw the baddess girl in school about to rip apart an innocent student. That was until Raquel was pulled off the girl and sent crashing to the floor by two girls.

"What the fuck? You want to interfere then how about I-" Raquel ceased talking when she noticed that the two girls were her closest, heck only friends.

The two girls Sophia and Reika, looked down at their friend concerned for her, but not concerned that she would do anything to hurt them, at that moment the girl who was to fall victim to Raquel's wrath took the opportunity to run as far away as she could.

Sophia is a kind meek girl, who Raquel quickly considered a friend. Sophia is a cute, blonde, chubby, Caucasian girl, who is highly self conscious about her physical appearance. She is well liked due to her bubbly personality, caring nature. Aside from her weight and her personality, she is well known for her large breast and ass, which make Raquel's look average sized by comparison.

Reika is the president of the astronomy club, who would seldom clash with Raquel when it came to certain issues, but regardless, they respect each other and consider each other to be good friends. Reika is a Japanese girl, who usually wears a serious expression on her face (even if she is excited or happy). She has short sleek black hair and has gleaming dark eyes that glare through her black framed glasses. Her long nails are painted black, which glisten with a reflective sheen. She lacks in the t and a department, but she is thin with a nicely shaped figure.

"Please don't fight Rocky (Sophia's nick name for Raquel)... I know let's just go to class and have some cookies that I baked they are really good... I think."

Reika reached out her hand to aid Raquel to her feet, which Raquel reluctantly accepted.

"Listen Raquel, you will make the club look bad if you fight all the time like this and you make me look bad, since... Well you know, we are considered friends and I will be judged for your actions."

"Whatever, I am just acting the way everyone expects me to, plus I want to keep my anger on the surface as much as possible. I will find him today and I will show him hell beyond his imagination."

"Rocky, just come to club and have fun with us. Every time you go out and do dangerous things I get worried sick. What if you do find that man and he hurts you? You joined the club so that, you can help us find clues to discovering the Elite 50, let's just try hard from the safety of the club room."

"Sorry Sophia, but you wouldn't understand, plus I got some new leads."

"She is right Sophia, you can't understand how Raquel feels and I doubt I could either, which is why none of us have the right to stop her. We should wish her luck and a safe return back to us. Do what you need to Raquel, but be smart about how you conduct your investigation. If I were to let you go and something were to happen to you, it would eat at me. I will like to express my selfishness and tell you to be careful for me and Sophia."

"Fine, no need to get mushy. I will catch you guys later, don't wait up for me. I am going to find the bastard that killed my sister and make him pay and then I will get the damned Elite 50."

It had been an hour since Raquel left the school and like always she had not gotten any closer to finding the man in the black hazmat suite. With all the new leads that she received from  people on the street, she figured that she would at least get a step closer to finding the culprit. She had received info about a suspicious man roving the area for about a week, for reasons unknown to them. Raquel was beginning to think that the info she received was false and maybe she was just told what she wanted to hear.

Raquel figured her search would be for naught and decided that she would return to school and vent her frustration to her friends while also milking their sympathy for a paid dinner. She began to walk back in the direction of her school, that was until she spotted from the corner of her eye, what she had been searching for, for years.

She almost couldn't believe that she was watching the object of her vengeance cautiously walking behind an off limits area. The area was gated and had nothing more than scrap metal piled on top of acres of gravel. Raquel shivered with anticipation of teaching that man a lesson, but she decided to take a different approach, she decided to follow the man, hoping that he would lead her to any information regarding the Elite 50. She snuck behind scrapped cars, keeping her distance while keeping a good eye on the man.

Her tailing lasted for about 20 minutes, until he stopped and reached his hand into the gravel, she was baffled about what he was doing, but decided to watch things play out. The man lifted his arm from the gravel and lifting a large metal door, that lead to a bunker beneath the ground. The man looked around, making sure that he was the only one around before entering the bunker.

Raquel did not know where the door lead, but it didn't matter, she knew that she needed to follow him if she wanted to end his life. She waited a few minutes before making her move and entering the bunker, surprisingly the bunker had no security to prevent her from entering.

She walked down a flight of metal stairs that lead to small area, with a two rooms. One room was locked behind an old wooden door, while the other room was surrounded by glass walls and a glass door. The contents of the futuristic room were in plain sight. The rooms walls were glossy metal plates that had many computer screens and control panels attached to them. The room was illuminated by strips of blue L.E.D. lights that wrapped across the walls. On the far end of the room there was a glowing hexagonal panel and on the other side there were many luminous spheres levitating in place.

Raquel was mesmerized by the glowing spheres of various sizes. She was completely entranced by their beauty and could only wonder what they were, how are they floating, and more importantly why are they in a bunker in the middle of nowhere.

"Beautiful, what are those spheres...Actually what is this place?"

"This is the holding bunker for the Elite 50."

Raquel gasped when she heard the rough voice of an older man. Before she could react she was tackled through the door of the glass room and pinned to the floor by the man in the hazmat suite.

"I was supposed to do the transport, but I guess I can send one more servant over. I know a few rulers who would love a sexy, young, Latina like yourself."

The man slammed Raquel's head into the floor to put her in a daze, he then dragged her to the glowing hexagonal pad on the floor, he then began to fiddle with a control pad near the spheres. Raquel could see the pad beneath her glowing brighter and felt it becoming warmer, something bad was going to happen and she didn't want to lay their long enough to find out what.

She regained her composure and lunged at the man, she began to strike him with a flurry of wild punches. She could see through the window of the suite that the man was a scruffy, dirty, wrinkly looking man. She was mortified to believe that such an ugly slime ball killed her sister and she wanted to make him pay. She swept the man's legs and then performed a judo throw flinging him onto the glowing pad.

The man knew where he was thrown and began to panic knowing what was coming to him. "Wait I didn't set a destination yet, turn off the machine PLEASE!"

Suddenly a blue light engulfed the man and in an instant he had disappeared from sight leaving nothing more than a wisp of smoke in his place. Raquel was stunned, she had no idea what had happened to the man, but she only hoped that he was dead and gone, but he wasn't and soon he would have wished the same thing for he knew what had happened to him would possibly lead to a fate worse than death.

2.

Raquel had no idea what had happened to the hazmat man, but she decided that she would not dwell on it any further, at the moment she was more interested in the strange room that she was in. The computers around her had tons of information displayed that she couldn't possibly understand and then there were the beautiful spheres mysteriously levitating before her eyes.

"What are these things? She said while cautiously walking toward them.

She bent down to get a better look at them, but unknowingly to her she was at that moment enacting her revenge against the man in the hazmat suite. You see even though she wasn't aware of his existence he was right near her, but not in his normal state, he was now nothing more than a nano sized spec floating within the vicinity of the spheres and to make his problems worst, Raquel was coming to close for comfort.

The man screamed as his body spun round and round within a fixed area between the spheres. He knew what had happened to him, he knew that he was shrunk down so small that an insect would not even consider him a filling snack.

He attempted to shrink Raquel and have her transported to one of the tiny planets floating in the room, but before he could set the proper coordinates, he was tossed into the shrink pad and transferred near the planets, but not to any one in specific. He now floated in a simulated vacuum of space, victim to the artificial gravity and inertia generated by the manmade planets.

He continued to float until he could see a large shadow looming over him, he knew it was her, he knew that it was the teen that he wanted to shrink and now he would be at her mercy. The man was so tiny he couldn't make out any part of her body, details and forms were not easily defined since he could not comprehend her colossal body. To him her clothing were large intertwining strands and her fair skin appeared to be nothing more than flesh toned ridges and patches. He could not make out a body part or an article of clothing, his vision of everything about her was as if he was looked at her through a high powered microscope.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Why is this happening to me... I was only doing my job. I need to get back to -." The man's tirade ended abruptly as he felt his whole body crash into a seemingly endless ocean.

He could feel his body sinking into the clear thick liquid, he struggled to stay afloat with all his might. He managed to keep himself up long enough to fiddle with a device he removed from his pocket. With a certain app on the device, he could pin point certain objects with in the lab, as well as view the entirety of the lab through live camera feeds. By using both functions of this app he was able to pinpoint the location of the device in his hand and view where it was with a live recording of its location.

The recording continued to focus on pinpointing the exact location of the device in the tiny man's hand, consequently also revealing his location. The app finally showed the man his location and he couldn't help himself from screaming in pure dread of his current situation. The man stared at the screen not wanting to believe what he was seeing, but everything about his current environment only supported how accurate the video feed was.

The man was shown by his device that his nano sized body was trapped on the cornea of the gigantic teen's right eye. He was so insignificant, that Raquel didn't even feel the tiny man enter her eye. Most people would begin to tear up, or feel irritated if a grain of sand or spec dust entered their eye, knowing that his entire body didn't even signal a response from her made him realize that he was nothing more than an insignificant germ that was less noticeable than a speck of dirt. The reality of how tiny he truly is was daunting, but his feelings of helplessness and fear would soon come to an end.

As hard as he tried he could not keep his body from sinking into her tear liquid. He flailed like a mad man not trying to drown in the eye of the gigantic girl, but his efforts were for naught. Raquel's eye was an endless ocean, with no refuge or hope for escape.

"Please! Please help me! Someone please save me, I don't want to die like this... I don't want to drown in this bitches eye."

Suddenly he felt a violent tremor and in literally a blink of an eye, he was killed instantaneously. Raquel involuntarily blinked her eyes, the reason being that it was simply a natural function. The last thing the poor man could see was her eyelids, which to him was a tanned, flesh colored masses that stood higher than any mountain he had ever seen coming together at high speed. He exploded into particles of meat and bone instantly, it was as if two continents collided at blinding speed just to crush a single fish in the sea between them.

Raquel had no idea that she had just killed human being in a brutal and humiliating fashion, of course even if she did know she would just be satisfied about avenging her sister. The teen continued to analyze the spheres, but looking at her current distance wasn't enough to curb her curiosity. She walked into the space of the glowing spheres, unaware that she was currently standing as goddess surrounded, by billions to trillions of nano sized people inhabiting the tiny planets around her.

She was so impressed about the appearance of the planets that she just perceived as pretty spheres, that she was not even aware of the tennis ball sized planet floating a few inches above the floor and in the path of her next innocent step.

The planet of Eliss, named after the family that ruled it was the unfortunate planet that stood before Raquel's left sneaker and metallic flooring. Planet Eliss was a larger planet in comparison to the other Elite 50, but comprised mostly of nature as opposed to being industrial and urban. It was full of wild life and had a significantly lower human population than the other planets, but the number of humans were still above 20,000 and that was a ton of lives that were about to be crushed into oblivion beneath Raquel's uncaring foot.

The people of Eliss were baffled as they saw the wild life reacting as if a natural disaster was on its way. You see, all the planets were surrounded by a barrier that would also double as an artificial sky, so the people could not see beyond the fake sky, meaning they could not see the titanic sneaker above them.

The sole of the white and pink sneaker made contact with the planet, Raquel could feel slight resistance keeping her foot from completely coming down, which was the barrier/ fake sky protecting the planet. The barrier was mostly meant to prevent air drafts in the bunker from affecting the planet, the barrier was not meant to repel intense pressure, such as what Raquel was applying this exact moment.

The barrier only resisted Raquel's foot for a few seconds, before the barrier began to fade and revealing the truth to the nano sized populace of Eliss. What they saw was truly frightening and at the same time amazing. There clear sky was replace with the image of the dirty, worn, rubber soles of a female sneaker.

They could see details that one of normal size would never notice or bother to observe. They could see massive splotches of dirt and dry mud decorating the their destroyer. They could see the indents in the rubber caused by Raquel walking on sharp pebbles and objects with jagged surfaces. They could see the left over dried, smeared remains of crushed insects and vegetation. The sole of the gigantic shoe was a putrid mess, but the tiny people could do nothing but accept this nasty rubber sole as the instrument of their doom.

Both people and wild life alike ran hoping to escape the impact of the sneaker, but it would all be for naught. Her foot encompassed the whole planet, there was no where anyone could run for safety. The sneaker finally made contact. Continent sized land masses were being transformed into dust that spread throughout the ridges of the sneaker. The bodies of all living creatures under her sole, instantly exploded into unrecognizable, gory specs that decorated the rubber mass.

The base of the planet, was finally pushed to the floor, crushing thousands of more life. The brittle planet was now being crushed between the sneaker and the floor, it was only a few seconds, before the planet began to buckle and crush into itself. Soon the whole planet was completely smashed under the teens sneaker. Raquel could feel the sensation stepping into a muddy clump of dirt (the oceans, mixed with the crushed land turned the remnant of the planet into a muddy substance).

"What the hell? Did I just step on one of those spheres? Damn, I need to watch my step... But whatever, no use dwelling on a piece of crap I already stepped on. I need to find out what these things are and why that guy working for the Elite 50 was watching over them. These things might be a clue to finding those bastards."

Though Raquel is considered a tomboy, she was in fact very feminine and was attracted to beautiful objects, such as the orbs that monopolized her interest. She continued to observe the tiny planets, but one in particular caught her interest, it was one of the smaller planets, no bigger than a marble. She extended her right index finger and tapped the planet with her dark pink nail.

The nail made contact with the planets barrier, slightly damaging it in the process. The color of the planet began to distort. To her this was fascinating, but this feeling was not mutual for the people on the planet. The barrier also known as their sky, was being distorted and began to scramble like a damaged television. Soon the image of night and day around the world vanished and all that could be seen was the view of the lab and the female teen, from their microscopic perspective.

The entire planet looked in fear at gigantic tanned girl, whose gigantic nail loomed over their tiny world like a guillotine ready to drop and end their puny lives. The people all knew that the girl was not an employee of the Elite 50 due to her age and apparel. This meant that she was a stranger that could cause them harm if she so desired. Normally employees of the Elite 50 are trust worthy and are implanted with explosives in their necks which would removed their heads from their shoulders if they ever attempted to compromise the planets safety or even entertain such a thought. The fact that the only people who knew about the tiny people of these planets would never be able to hurt them was reassuring, but this girl was a stranger and there was nothing stopping her from doing whatever she pleased. She was everyone's worst nightmare come true.

Raquel was now curious as to why the sphere began to distort, she decided to gently poke the planet once again. This time her gigantic finger nail was not repelled by the barrier. This time her nail cut through the barrier as if it didn't exist at all. The people stared up in awe of the nail slipping and shattering a portion of the barrier. Raquel could feel as her finger tip and nail slipped through the barrier, to her it felt as if she poked through a thin layer of film.

The planets capital country and home of the planets ruler, was in the path of the finger nail and tip, of unreal scale and presence. The nail was thousands of feet if not miles in diameter from the tip to her cuticle. Her nail was thick, just the tip of her nail alone was wide enough to crush an entire city beneath it. Her nail polish rested on her nail hundreds of feet high, to the tiny people her nail wasn't a beautiful manicured nail, but instead a indefinite construct that has no comparison outside of a sci-fi movie.

The nail made contact with the capital country and in an instant thousands of lives were snuffed from existence. The nail instantly piled through large skyscrapers. The streets were in a panic as the tallest buildings on their planet were being dissolved into rubble that rained on the heads of the fleeing populace. Those who survived the collapsing buildings were not spared from the fate of death by Raquel. Those who felt lucky enough to survive the collapsing city constructs from crushing them were soon killed in a flash. Their bodies unceremoniously exploded into liquefied messes under the tip of her nail or the layer of dried pink polish. There was no pain, just the feeling of overwhelming pressure, fear and then in an instant the fragile bodies gave into nails weight and were being crushed until they burst. Thousands popped instantaneously across the tip of her nail, painting a mural of red chunks across the tip of her nail

The nail ripped through the planets crust with ease. The land around her nail began to crumble and collapse into a fissure that lead to the tip of the nail, which in comparison to the tiny citizens was thousands of feet below the surface. The gigantic finger tip made contact with the surface no more than three seconds after her nail obliterated the lives of thousands and destroyed most of an entire country, but to the microns it seemed as if the catastrophe caused by the nail lasted for minutes.

Her soft flesh pressed a few countries along with innocent human lives into unrecognizable dirt particles between the ridges of her finger tip. Raquel quickly removed her finger tip from the planet to examine what was causing the weird crunching, dusty sensation that tingled her finger tip. She examined her finger and noticed a brown and grey dusty substance spread on her finger tip and between her fingernail. She placed the tip of her finger into her mouth and began to suck off the dirt, which was in actuality mangled bodies and crushed manmade structures that were sucked past her slimy tongue and trailed down her throat leaving a strong salty taste in her mouth.

She removed her finger from her mouth now it was layered with a thin film of saliva, well at least it would be considered thin for a person of normal size, but compared to the microns her finger was surrounded by a body of water with enough depth to submerge an two story house.

She then pinched the tiny planet between the tip of her now wet index finger and thumb. The whole world screamed as they saw the finger and thumb tip press against the barrier. The Saliva from her finger started to spread against the circumference of the barrier. The people looked up as an ocean of saliva was surrounding the barrier began to spill through some cracks in the sky. The thick saliva rained through the cracks, each drop was like the size of a bowling ball and had enough force to break bones and leave crater in the ground. The people tried to run for comfort all the while Raquel had no idea what effect her saliva had on the planet between her finger tips. The barrier felt smooth and squishy. She applied pressure to her finger tips, the barrier was sparking violently as it was being destroyed by the titanic girl, to Raquel the sparks felt like harmless pinches of static.

Though it didn't hurt, Raquel was surprised about the weak electrical strikes to her finger tips, in reflex she applied more pressure shattering the barrier and causing the tips of her fingers to plow through the planet until her digits met. Essentially the planet was pinched into a flat muddy substance being compressed between the girls fingers.

Raquel gasped knowing she made a mistake of applying to much pressure. She looked at the mud, wondering why the sphere was in such a sate. The planet was a nice blue and dark blue (the barriers appearance to Raquel, before being destroyed) before she poked it, then the planet was grey, green and blue and now that it was crushed, it was nothing more than brown mud. Of course she had no idea that the sphere was a planet, made of brown crust and she also had no idea that the oceans, being pressed into the planets crust changed the composition of the crumbing soil into heaps of mud. She also had no idea of how many lives were destroyed by her curiosity.

"They start off beautiful then once I crush them, they turn into ugly messes... What the hall are these things?"

Raquel noticed in her peripheral a screen with a few names listed in two columns of 25, while most of the names were in bright blue font, two of the names were in red, with a giant x next to the name. She also noticed that under every name, there were the words

popul. with a large number following.

"What do these numbers mean? Hmm... Also why do the two red names have zero for their numbers? This screens info must in some way be related to what I did to two of the spheres. I mean I crushed two of them and their happens to be two in red names with numbers at zero. I don't know what it means, but it is obvious that what I did influenced what I am seeing on the screen in some way."

Out of the blue one of the blank screens was becoming active. The screen said transmission incoming from planet Howards. Raquel grinned, she was beginning to think that her actions with those weird spheres somehow got the attention of the Elite 50. The screen then revealed an middle aged man in an obvious hair piece sitting in a lavish room.

"So young girl, you are the one behind the chaos? I see, well how about you stop what you are doing and let us make a little deal? Spare me and my planet and I will give you riches beyond your wildest imagination. I don't care about the rest, if anything they are my competition and having them dead will be beneficial to me, so how about we hammer out the details?"

Raquel stared at the man for a while dumbfounded at everything he had just said to her. She couldn't understand what the deal was for or who the man was for that matter, heck she had just realized that everything around her is a mystery. With so much that she didn't understand, there was only one thing she could think to say to the man.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Planet count: 48

 

Goddess Raquel by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait and I am glad for the support that I have received for this story so far. I hope that this chapter is good and that it is well received. This chapter is another long one, mainly because there is more explanation, but there is action that will hopefully satisfy the readers and the future chapters should be shorter and have more action than anything else. As always I love comments it keeps me writing, the feedback from the last chapter motivated me to write this chapter as fast as I could.  

 

3.

The room fell silent, only the sounds of beeping and coolant fans could be heard. The man looked at Raquel perplexed by her response. He was beginning to feel that she was taking him for a fool, he wanted to scold the young girl for trying to patronize him, but felt that any words to anger her would just lead to invoking her wrath and killing him with ease, for he was nothing more than a spec.

Unknown to the man, Raquel really did not know what she had just involved herself with. He believed that she was some sort of assassin, who's goal was to destroy the Elite 50. He took in a deep breath and tried to resume the conversation and hopefully convince her to spare his life.

"Listen, I don't know who hired you, but let us make a deal. I am lord Weston, ruler of the planet Weston and I can make you a deal. Just spare my planet, please don't destroy it like you did the other two."

"Planet? You mean the Elite 50?"

"Yes, you have already destroyed two of them, so I know you are serious about your mission, but spare my planet and I will reward you with riches to get you out of the slums and live the life of a queen. You don't have to spare all the planets just mine. You see the other rulers have been up to some stuff that go against our treaty, so if you want to destroy them then please do so, for I care nothing of the lives of the rulers or the billions who inhabit their planets."

Raquel's eyes widened, she could hardly believe what she was hearing the old man say. She could not even fathom that the old man's words backed any truth, for if he was right that would mean the floating spheres that she was so entranced with were actually the planets of the Elite 50, the same Elite 50 every astronomer has been searching for, the same Elite 50 that were said to be a myth and the same Elite 50 that Raquel wanted to punish for her sister's death.

A huge smirk crept across Raquel's face and then she burst out with a sinister laugh that sent chills down the spine of Weston. Sweat rolled down his brow and he began to shiver in fear of the giant girls reaction. He was beginning to think that he had in some way given her more info than she already had. He first figured that Raquel was hired as an assassin to eliminate the Elite 50 and tried to win her over with a deal, but now he was beginning to see the truth, he realized that this girl had no idea about the Elite 50's situation.

"I don't fucking believe this! The great, scary Elite 50 are nothing more than tiny balls on earth and not these scientific marvels in space. I also destroyed two of them, does that mean I killed a lot of people?"

"Y-yes young lady, you killed thousands and I am guessing by accident since you had no idea that these so called tiny balls are the great and genuine Elite 50."

Raquel purred when she had officially learned about what she had done. She was being over powered by a euphoric sensation that sent tingles throughout her body, tantalizing her sensitive womanhood, which began to moisten and pulsate heat. She didn't know why, but knowing that she had snuffed out the lives of thousands of powerless people was turning her on. She took in deep breaths periodically, trying to calm herself down so that she may continue her conversation with the man on the screen.

Weston could see that Raquel was becoming hot and bothered, though it seemed strange to him, he figured that he could use her feelings to his advantage. "Does the thought of killing all those people turn you on young lady, if so then please take my offer. Destroy all the planets except mine and I will reward you for your services. Destroying the lives of people seems to get you off and I want my competition taken care of, this deal is good for the both of us."

Raquel regained her composure due to her breathing exercises and smiled at the elderly man. She decided that she would play along with the man, so that he may reveal information about the Elite 50 Now that she found the Elite 50, she was became very interested in the predicament of the tiny planet and the people on them.

"I want info, tell me about this lab and what the man who was working here was meant to do. That man said he had to make a transport, also that pad over there did something to him, I want to know more and I want to know right now. I especially want to know if there are things that can make disposing of your competition more fun."

"Why should I reveal our secrets to you?"

"Because If you refuse I will kill you, dumbass! Maybe I will do something really bad to you, like eat your entire planet or maybe I'll take a shit on your whole planet and have you die in my waste? Do you want any of those things to happen to you? If you don't then tell me some juicy stuff that I can use to enjoy destroying the planets that you want me to dispose of."

"I-I am sorry for speaking to you so rudely, I will call in an expert on all the details about how you can use the labs tools and some information on the history as well as our activities. Will this be satisfactory to you?"

The man gasped at the girls vicious threat, he knew that she was serious and determined that he had no choice. He called for a scientist to join him on the conference with Raquel. A thin bespectacled man in his young 20's wearing a lab coat was brought in to explain things to Raquel in depth. The scientist was shaking in fear, knowing that he was speaking to a being who was far larger and stronger than he was.

Raquel removed a note pad and pencil from her back pocket, which she usually kept around when doing her investigations, so that she may jot down some info that would lead her to her sisters killer, but now this pad would be used to give her information that could make her revenge against the Elite 50 more enjoyable.

"Now give me some good info or else a shit storm will hit your way, literally."

Weston ordered the scientist to give her as much info as he possibly could about the history of the Elite 50 and  what she could do to the Elite 50 using recourses in the lab. She pulled out a note pad and pen from her back pocket, which she usually carried while going on her investigations. The scientist knew that the info that he would give her could be dangerous, he thought about giving her false info, but he feared what would happen if the giant girl was ever lied to, he for one did not want to be eaten or buried in her putrid waste.  

He gave her brief info about the Elite 50's activates, such as their pillaging of resources, abductions and cloning to increase the size of their societies. Raquel was not pleased with a history lesson, she wanted to know more about what she could do to have fun with the Elite 50. The scientist frightened, blurted out info about a digital tablet that could manipulate the Elite 50.

Raquel's eyes widened when she heard what the tablet could do. The tablet was set with a bunch of apps. With these apps, she could communicate to the tiny planets with video and audio. She could also receive live audio and video feeds of the planets. She was also told that if she wanted to that she could remove the images of the false sky on every planet, meaning that the microns would be able to see everything happening outside the planet and what they could see when Raquel was about to destroy them or when they are being moved around. Those functions were amazing to her, but not as amazing as the ability to control the sizes of the Elite 50. With a certain app, she could shrink the planets to almost indefinite size and restore them to their natural sizes, she figured that there was a lot of fun that she could have with that app.

She was also told about the transportation case, which was used to pack away the tiny planets and have them moved to other bunker locations, but in Raquel's hands she could transport all the planets where ever she pleased. Weston thought that she was given too way too much information. he could see that the flustered scientist wanted to give away any information he had so that he would not be punished for withholding anything from the gigantic teen.

"That is enough! I wrote down enough to satisfy me. Now I know you rulers of the Elite 50 are all bastards that I can shrink, transport, communicate with and view for my pleasure. I think all these tools will allow me to have some fun. I mean I can shrink you guys further, then I will remove the sky so you guys can see everything about to happen to you and I can see what's happening on the planet, so I can see the terror in the face of the people I am killing."

Weston was clearly worried about the way Raquel worded her plans for the tiny planets, he was worried that his planet would be included in her rampage. "You mean that you will be using what was taught to you to destroy the other planets, right? I mean mine will be left alone as we agreed, right?"

Raquel smirked and began to snicker devilishly at Weston and the scientist, who's faces displayed the sheer terror that they felt in their hearts, for the smirk Raquel presented was one of pure malice and they couldn't help but feel that her ill intent would be directed toward them. Just when the two tiny men felt that their doom was imminent, Raquel's twisted expression turned into a gentle smile.

"Don't you guys worry, we have a deal so I will leave you to enjoy a long happy life -."

"Thank goodness, I was afraid that you were going to go against our deal and do me and my planet harm. Now how about getting on with the destruction of those bastards and if you would be a dear can you use the transportation case and bring my planet to the bunker it was meant to be transported to?"

"Hold on you didn't let me finish, you see I bet you really wanted me to say I would leave you to live a long happy life, but the truth is that you and your entire planet are seriously FUCKED!"

Weston was speechless, he was afraid that this would happen, but he was not mentally prepared for what would come with her betrayal. hundreds of images of how she would destroy his planet played over and over in his head. His weak heart was beating too fast for his body to handle and his nerves were functioning out of his control. He was mentally and physically losing control of himself to the fear of death. Weston knew he needed to convince her to spare him, he needed to put all his negotiating skills to use, otherwise his life will be lost in a manner of moments.

"Listen, I can give you riches beyond your imagination. You can kill me and the rest of the Elite 50, but then what? I can give you the recourses to have a rich, fulfilling life. Don't throw away all I can give you for no good reason."

"Shut up you miniscule piece of bug shit. I don't need your riches, all I want is to kill you damned wealthy bastards. You guys are at fault for my sister's death and you are constantly taking from us in the slums just to maintain your societies. I suggest you keep quiet, because nothing you say will save your pathetic little life."

Weston fell into despair knowing that the girl was all too serious about killing him and the other Elite 50. He looked down at the young scientist crying on the floor in a fetal position. There was nothing He could say to calm the cowering scientist, since he himself was infested with the terror of death.

"I hope you guys are ready because I am going to start my execution about... Now! First I will remove the sky from all the planets so that everybody can witness my gigantic body destroying their whole world."

Raquel tinkered with the tablet, following the detailed instructions that she recorded on her note pad. It wasn't long before the artificial skies that decorated each planet vanished, revealing the gigantic world that existed outside their tiny worlds. Aside from the leaders the populace of the tiny planets did not understand what was happening, they figured that the sky disappearing was just a malfunction of some sort.

Some planets had a good view of the gigantic teen, but they did not believe that she was dangerous since the only people who were supposed to be in the bunker were people who worked for the Elite 50. The only planets that knew she was dangerous were already destroyed. Raquel began to spy on the planets using the app on her tablet, she viewed camera feeds from many of the planets, but there was no turmoil like she desired.

Raquel wanted chaos and fear throughout all the planets of the Elite 50, but the reactions the people displayed were lackluster compared to what she had thought. She became angry but knew she had a way to make all the planets fear her. If she wanted them to be afraid there was nothing more simple than just letting everyone know what she had planned for them, followed by a display of her wrath.

Raquel used her tablet to send a message to all the planets. Every planet's visual and audio feeds were being controlled by her. Screens on all the planets projected a live recording of Raquel, the people were of course baffled.

"Hello out there tiny pests of the Elite 50. I am going to make my message short and sweet. I am communicating to all of you just to let you know that soon you will all be dead. No I am not kidding, I am going to kill all of you fucking little germs in the most fun and creative ways I can conceive. Say you're goodbye's, pray to whatever god you believe in, eat your final meals, do your favorite hobby, have a nice fuck, just do what you love now because soon it will all over for you guys."

Raquel was not subtle in any way about the fates of the microns, it was a clear-cut death sentence. All of the Elite 50 was in an uproar, terror was implanted into the hearts of billions of human beings who had just found out that their lives will soon be forfeited to a young girls whims. Raquel observed her tablet and looked at all the commotion that she had caused. People ran through the streets in a panic, others crumbled to their knees crying, some were unresponsive almost as if they couldn't believe that what was happening was real. Raquel was pleased with the reactions of her soon to be victims.

" Now to show you all how serious I am I will destroy a planet right now. You will all witness a display of my power and wrath, for you see I am a vengeful goddess and you will receive no mercy from me no matter how much you beg."

Raquel was seeking for a planet for to destroy. A small planet, similar in size to the one she crushed between her fingers, caught her attention. Not only did she want to show the tinies what she could do, she was interested in certain things about the planet, such as how strong the planets barriers were. She smiled at the tiny planet, Imagining the fear in all the tiny people looking up at her. She wonder how they felt, knowing that their whole planet was about to be destroyed and there was nothing that they could do about it.

The people were in awe of the gigantic girl, she was as she stated to them, a goddess. Raquel admired the tiny planet for a while, she was observing every detail her eyes could perceive. She could see the patches of blue which she accurately guessed was water, the patches of green were possibly vegetated areas, brown was either mountainous or a desert, but the patch that caught most of her attention were the gray patches. The grey patches looked dull, but she knew that they were flourishing cities which held the most life for her end.

The people who were on the planet she was targeting were beginning to think that maybe things would be okay and that she would reconsider her genocide, but in that instant the giant girl flick the planet with her right middle finger. The barrier dispersed in an instant, but was able to still absorb the shock, which prevented the planet from being sent flying across the room. The people watched as the barrier pop into nothingness as if it was a worthless soap bubble.

"So the barrier could only take one weak flick. I wonder how many flicks it would take to destroy the whole planet. Well let us find out, shall we my tiny victims?"

Raquel positioned her fingers for another flick. She released her finger from behind her thumb and flicked the planet with her middle finger. In an instant the entire planet exploded into rubble. She felt as the tiny planet was being smushed against her powerful nail. She was fascinated how the land splashed in all directions leaving chunky debris all across her pink nail and her cuticle. She was surprised to see that all she needed was a single flick to do the job, she was actually disappointed that the experiment ended so quickly.

The tines waited in anticipation for the flick. Those on the side of the planet opposite her finger felt that they would be safe from her attack since there would she would not be making direct contact with them, but they were wrong. The finger was released and in an instant all land masses that connected with her finger nail were being turning into rubble. Mountains were obliterated, cities were being turned into waves of crumbling grey mass and flames that danced across the smooth nail boring through the planet's surface. People who were hit by her nail were smashed into red particles. Others who were spared contact with her nail were simply crushed to death by various manmade structures and land masses that were destroyed by Raquel's assault.

Raquel looked at the tablet and she was surprised to see that the population of the planet she flicked, had not reached zero. The population was dropping at an alarming rate and she continued to watch hoping to see when it reached zero, but then a warning appeared on the tablet. She was receiving a notice that another planet had a warning of impending danger, she was clearly surprised since she had only destroyed a single planet. It seemed that the debris from the planet she destroyed was raining like meteors onto a planet that floated behind it.

The planet being bombarded by the debris was a fairly larger planet, the size of a tennis ball. The planet's barrier was eventually destroyed and the remains of the destroyed planet pelted the surface of the larger planet. Raquel looked in amazement of how the debris crashing onto the larger planet was changing it so much. She could see tiny craters being formed on the surface, which to her seemed minuscule, but to the people living on the planet the craters were thousands of feet in diameter and hundreds of feet deep.

She watched as green and gray patches were burning bright orange, to her it was like a light show, but to the microns on the planet it was an inferno that was burning away the lives of thousands. Raquel was happy to see the destruction she had caused, but wanted to destroy the planets in a more direct way, so she decided to end the burning planet herself. She quickly clapped the planet between both her hands.

As her hands were coming together there was a large shift in air pressure being formed between her two clasping palms. The air pressure was causing a massive storm that was shredding the planet's crust like paper. Tiny people were being sent flying at high speeds, where some died as they were being flung, by such a powerful force. Others were sent flying into structures, where they spattered instantly into paste. The high pressure caused some people to be flattened into the planet's surface. There were some survivors, but those who believed they were fortunate to survive, watched in shock as their entire world was being crushed between the girls gigantic palms.

She could feel the warm planet turn into mush between her palms. She eyed her tablet and could see that the planet that she flicked had no more survivors, but the planet between her palms still had some people hanging on to life and she would not be satisfied until everyone was dead. She began to rub her palms together grinding the remains of the planet. She watched in satisfaction as the number of survivors was quickly dropping until reaching zero. She spread her hands apart and looked at the mess that was once a planet, soiling her palms. She rubbed her palms against the edge of a control panel in the room, to clean off her hands of the destroyed planet.

"Well that was fun, but I want to get back to school and show Sophia and Reika what I found, also I can't make heads or tails about how this shrinking stuff works. I wrote down the instructions, but I still don't get it. I am sure Reika could figure out how to make the planets shrink, so I better get back to school before she leaves, but I still have more matter to attend to. Mr. Weston, I am not leaving until I end you first."

Weston ran from his home screaming down the street, thinking that he could somehow escape what was coming to him. He knew that there was no where he could go that he would be safe and that his running was for naught. Raquel  searched for the planet Weston on her tablet and was able to locate the marble sized world, seeing how small it was she immediately came up with a good idea about how to dispose of it.

Raquel stood over the tiny planet, her looming shadow turned the world dark. She then sat down and quickly began to remove her right sneaker and then rolled her slightly dirty white sock off her foot. Her foot was beautiful. her toes were long, finely shaped and has a healthy color. Her skin was smooth and looked pillow soft as did her whole foot. From her toes extended finely shaped, long, well pedicure dark pink nails. The ball of her foot was smooth and had a nice defined shape. Her heel was smooth with not even the slightest presence of a crack or dryness. Her sole was long, smooth and was decorated with a few sexy wrinkles that would grace one's eyes every time she would curls her sexy, slender toes. To a foot fanatic her foot would be considered perfection, so perfect that one would want to suck and worship them for all eternity if he or she would be allowed to.

Raquel wiggled the her toes, allowing her feet to breath after being kept in her sneakers for so long. Raquel extended her bare foot toward the tiny planet of Weston. The microns looked in astonishment of gigantic foot coming toward them. They watched as her insanely huge, slender toes spread and surround the planet. Her toes began to gently curl around the planet.

The planet was now jammed in the space between her second toe and the ball of her foot. Raquel looked was watching a live feed from planet Weston, she could see people running in fear and staring up admiring every detail of the gigantic toe holding their planet in a vice.

"This is amazing! My toes alone are enough to destroy thousands of human lives in an instant. I wouldn't even be able to crush that many ants under my second toe, I guess this mean that you guys are more miniscule than an ant."

Raquel began to add a little bit more pressure, she was enjoying the feeling of the plastic film like texture of the barrier rubbing against the pad of her toe. The people looked as her soft flesh was slightly conforming to the shape of the barrier being tightly pressed against her toe. The barrier was begging to spark and crack from the pressure. The microns could hardly believe that their whole world was nothing compared to even one of this girls toes. They could not help but to see every insignificant detail of the impossibly large toe. They could see the smooth ridges, which were so large that it would be possible to fit a small city between them.  They could see her natural oils forming from between the ridges and splashing against the barrier. The oil being pressed from her pours glazed the circumference of the barrier coating it in a clear liquid that was seeping between the cracks of the crumbling barrier.

Raquel was enjoying every moment of crushing the tiny planet between her toe, she then received a transmission from the planet Weston. She was surprised to see that the feed was from the scientist that gave her the instructions and info she demanded earlier.

"What is it that you want Mr... Well who cares what your name is, what do you want from me? Don't tell me that you are planning to beg for your life."

"M-my name is Simon and I beg of you goddess to please stop this. I will acknowledge you as my goddess and serve you forever along with the rest of the world, just please spare us."

"You want me to spare you? I already said that I will not be convinced, but you are brave and you called me goddess so I will give you and only you a chance to save the entire planet, but you need to work quickly."

"Please tell me what I need to do. I will do anything to live."

"Fine then let's play a little game. I want you to whip out your dick and jack it hard and I want you to climax twice, before I crush the planet."

"You want me to what?"

"Did I stutter, I want to see you rub your little dick until you come twice. I suggest you start now, because there is not much time before you die. Come on Simon, save the world. I mean all you need to do is jack off twice in about under two minutes and think about it this way if you don't make it in time, the last thing you did before dying was pleasure yourself and that is better than running around like a chicken with its head cut off like everyone else on your planet."

Simon had no choice. The task seemed impossible, but if he succeeded then the whole planet would be spared, he had no choice but to play her sick game. He quickly removed his pants and pulled down his boxers. He held his limp penis in his right hand and began to jack it off as hard as he could. He had no clear cut image of what he wanted to pleasure him in his mind, he was just hoping the motion would be enough. It was hard for him to imagine anything pleasurable, considering that he was moments from death. The world shook around him and he could hear horrific screams coming from every living person near him, it was difficult for him to perform the task given to him by the self proclaimed goddess.

"I have to block it out, block it all out! I just need to concentrate and get off." Simon said to himself franticly as tears rolled down his face.

Raquel was amused at how hard Simon was trying to pleasure himself. "Are you that scared that you are actually crying, while jacking it? What a fucking pussy, all you need to do is imagine a nice, dirty sexual encounter two times and you get to live. Maybe I should just end your suffering and just kill you swiftly. I mean I enjoy watching you rub your small dick in a frenzy, but it is also pretty sad to watch."

Simon was in a bad place mentally and physically. He could not concentrate enough to even maintain his hard-on and in a matter of moments the entire planet he inhabited would be nothing more than a sadistic teenager's toe jam. Suddenly he was hit by an overpowering image. All he could imagine was Raquel and heck she was easy to visualize since she was the one putting him through this hell.

He was beginning to moan as his face twisted with pleasure. Raquel was becoming fascinated with how much he was enjoying his masturbation session. Simon then let out a wail and all of a sudden he began to climax.

"I am impressed that you were even able to do it once, what the hell brought upon your change?"

"I simply imagine you my goddess. I imagined you sucking my dick, I imagined fucking your young pussy and bending you across a table while I rammed you until you screamed my name. I came because of you my goddess."

"I am flattered, but can you do it again? I was interested to find out if you would be able to do it or not, so I held back my strength, but now I will give it all I got. I say you only have a few seconds before the end of your miserable little life."

Simon was now more frightened than before, he needed to act quickly if he wanted to save the world. Raquel did not want to lose to Simon. She wanted every planet destroyed and she would be damned if she could not be able to destroy one because of some deal she made with someone who she considered a germ. She applied enough pressure to extinguish the barrier. Simon could hear as the barrier was destroyed, but he did not turn away from victory he continued to run sexual situations with Raquel in his head, until he finally came once again.

"I-I did it goddess!" But it was too late, the barrier was destroyed and the planet was now being compressed between the girls toe and the ball of her foot.

Continents were instantly turned into dust as her toe collided with the planet. Cities and towns was being compressed into the gigantic girls toe prints, where they would be eventually broken down by her sweat and oils and dissolve into nothing, but for now they were insignificant dirt particles lining the ridges of her toes. Some microns were crushed into juicy splotches that decorated the soft, sexy toe, while others were crushed by her toe into the planets crust .

Raquel moaned with pleasure, as she felt every cracking, crunching and popping sensation on her toe and against the ball of her foot. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. She felt every detail of the destruction taking place on her foot. She could feel the difference between a city crumbling into pieces, the smooth brushing of a forest against her flesh, she could feel the splashing of bodies of water and her favorite feeling was the feeling of a crowd of people and wild life being turned into a liquefied mess.

Raquel continued to squeeze the planet until it was completely crushed into a muddy mess between her toe and the ball of her foot. She giggled when she felt the planet, become wet and splatter, she also had a ticklish sensation when she felt the muddy planet contents trail down her long sole.

"I can't believe that so many lives, were ended by my toe. I feel so amazing and powerful, how many others could say they have done such a thing. I might have killed millions by now, I killed more people in minutes than most wars have done in years."

Raquel used her fingers to remove the destroyed planet from her toes and in that moment decided to run another experiment. She wondered how long a planet and it's barrier would last in her shoe while she walked. She gently picked up another tiny planet, slightly smaller than the planet Weston and lodged it between her big and second toe. She then slipped on her sock and placed her foot back into her sneaker.

"This feels uncomfortable, almost like a large pebble between my toes. I hope you become crushed before I get back to school. I wonder if my smell would kill anybody, or at least make everyone feel uncomfortable. I wonder if my sweat will do anything as well like malfunction the barrier or flood the planet. Well whatever first I need to get these planets in the transportation case."

Raquel packed the planets in the transportation case, which was about the size of a tackle box. She followed the instructions perfectly allowing her to fit all the planets securely and ready to be taken out of the bunker. She along with the planets and her handy tablet left the bunker and she made her way to school, to show her friends what she had discovered.

Planet count: 45

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will introduce a new character and Sophia and Reika will have some fun. 

Let's destroy them together! by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

It has been a long time, but here is the newest chapter. I am also very happy about the support I have been getting to write this story. Your comments be it good, bad or suggestive make me want to keep on writing. I am sorry that this chapter is long, but I hope it came out well and I can't wait to read what you guys think about it.

4.

The planet Yolanda, one of the smallest planets among the Elite 50, but also one of the most beautiful. Planet Yolanda is ruled by a stern, elderly woman who has incorporated  her love of nature and the environment into the structure of her planet.

Planet Yolanda is full of lush green fields, expansive rain forest, deserts of pristine white sand, and clear sparkling seas that expanded more than 70 percent of the planet. Planet Yolanda's natural beauty makes it the envy of all the other rulers, that prided their planets on their natural environments, but now there is no ruler who is envious of Yolanda, for the beautiful planet was now in peril. The beautiful tiny planet of Yolanda is now lodged between the toes of a sadistic girl as if it were nothing more than a common stone that found its way into her sock.

To Raquel Planet Yolanda was nothing more than a test subject for her. She wanted to see what would happen to a planet if it was between her toes while she walked. The microns living on Yolanda were in a state of distress. There was no source of light from within the girls sneaker. The microns were surrounded by pure darkness, they could not even see the flesh of the gigantic toes all around them.

Though they could not see they could feel the violent rumbling that shook their world every time the gigantic teen took a step and with every step Raquel's toes scrunched together, gripping the planet tighter and applying more pressure to the planet's barrier. It would not be long before the barrier would disperse and leave the planet defenseless against the teens colossal toes.

The barrier would often spark, which provided some minor light to the microns, but the light did not sooth them from the darkness since they knew that the sparks were caused by the barrier being destroyed. The microns cowered for their lives wondering what would become of them, soon they would be dead insignificant specs between the girls toes and the thought of that death frightened them to no end.

The microns had a sense of fear that could only be related by the people of the Elite 50, since no one on earth knew how it felt to have their entire planet being destroyed and knew that they were completely helpless to prevent the doom that awaited them.

Raquel could feel the barrier giving way every time she took a step. She knew that at any moment she could apply enough pressure to her toes and destroy the barrier and potentially the entire planet in a single curl of her toes, but she wanted to see if the planet would be destroyed by her simply walking, she wanted things to play out without her doing anything to influence the outcome she desired.

The barrier was beginning to shatter, soon the warm sweat forming from her toes was beginning to seep through the cracks of the weakening barrier. Torrents of the salty liquid, began to pour into the planet causing major flooding, that was destroying the beautiful ecosystem of the planet.

The clean aroma of the air was being tainted by the foul stench of Raquel's moist sweaty toes. The polluted air was almost toxic to the poor insignificant people that were forced to be a part of the girls cruel experiment. Her sweat was not only abundant enough drown the poor people, but her sweat was scorching hot. The tiny people screamed in agony as the sweat was slowly boiling them alive. The people cursed the sadistic girl for putting them and their loved ones through such a hell.

Raquel was laughing as she watched the live footage of the planet Yolanda. She did not expect her toe sweat to be such a devastating force. Her pussy was moistening from the sheer delight of watching people dying in her sweat, that ravaged their planet like a natural disaster.

"My sweat alone is killing all of you fucking germs. Die and scream for mercy, it makes me fucking wet to watch and hear you all suffer from something as insignificant as a bead of sweat forming from between my toes. I am a goddess right? I mean I am killing thousands without even trying. I never thought I would ever have so much power and control over human lives. How does it feel ruler of Yolanda? How does it feel to be at the mercy of some girl from the slums, some nobody living on the planet you abandoned? How does it feel to be a powerful ruler one day and dirt between a girls toes the next?"

Through the tablet, Raquel's monologue was broadcast throughout all of Yolanda's media channels. The microns shrieked when they heard how cruel the girl was and if they ever thought for a second that she would have a change of heart and free them, they now knew that this girl had no ounce of compassion that would convince her to spare them.

While Raquel was interested in what was happening on the tiny planet she decided to put the tablet away, since she wanted to be surprised when the planet was destroyed, which was the outcome she was hoping for. The barrier was beginning to wither away with each passing second until it completely dissolved, leaving the tiny planet with no protection from the mounds of sweaty toe flesh squashing it from all sides.

The planet was completely at the mercy of Raquel's soft moist toes. The unpleasant odor of the giant  toes grew stronger and tainted the air supply of microns, who were forced to breath in the foul polluted air. Beads of boiling hot sweat splashed on to the planet, submerging continents in a flash. People and wild life alike were drowning in the salty substance as the heat cooked them alive. Raquel could feel the planet between her toes transforming into grain and mud. She snickered at the thought of tens and thousands lives perishing between her toes.

In moments the planet was completely squished into muck between Raquel's toes. Raquel was receiving an alert from the tablet, she had a good idea of what the alert was about. She checked the tablet and her suspicion was correct, she was being alerted that planet Yolanda had been destroyed and that there were no survivors.

"It survived half the trip to school, that is longer than I thought the planet would have lasted."

Some time had passed and Raquel had finally reached the schools entrance. Raquel hoping Sophia and Reika were still in the club room rushed to see if they were there. She was excited to show her friends what she had found during her investigation. The club room was in her line of sight along with a familiar person, her homeroom teacher and club advisor Susan Connors.

Susan is a spunky woman in her young 20's. Like Raquel she is considered to be somewhat of a tomboy due to her wardrobe choices, which usually consisted of a teal green and black striped track suite. She was also known for having beautiful long chestnut hair in her high school days, but now keeps her hair short, yet stylish. She is not known for being very girlish, in fact she is considered a sports nut, granted she is a p.e. teacher on top of being an English teacher, but her passion for athletics seems unordinary  zealous for a high school gym instructor. To counter the claims of her being a tomboy by her students, she decided to include what she considered more girly activates to her life, which only consisted of applying lip gloss and going for manicures and pedicures. Granted her overall tomboyish nature overshadowed the little she did to be considered girly.

"Hey there Rocky (Susan also calls Raquel Rocky) I was hoping to run into you."

"I kind of have some things to attend to, can we make this quick... That is if you don't mind Ms. Connors?"

Raquel wanted to get on with showing her friends the Elite 50 as soon as possible and didn't really want to converse with Susan since their conversations were pretty lengthy. Despite being teacher and student, they were actually good friends and unlike any other teacher in the school, she actually respected Susan.

"Don't worry I won't keep you for long, I just wanted a little favor from you. If you can do it, that would really be helpful."

"Fine as long as it doesn't need to be done right now that is, I kind of have some important things to take care of with Sophia and Reika."

"I just need you to do a babysitting job tomorrow. I know it's Saturday and you would rather do many things besides babysitting my kid sister, but I have a faculty meeting tomorrow and I need her to be watched while I am gone. I don't know anyone else to ask and Chloe said she had fun last time you watched over her."

"That's fine with me. Your sister is a good kid, just bring her to my place tomorrow."

Susan hugged Raquel which took the teen by surprise almost forcing her to drop the Elite 50 carrying case.

"Thank you so much, I will be at your place at eight pm sharp. I am so glad to have such a sweet girl like you as my student."

Raquel let out a big sigh. She was not exactly happy about being called sweet. Susan released her student from her embrace and trotted down the hallway humming with delight. Raquel was almost frightened about how much of a free spirit her teacher is, but she quickly banished the thought. She knew that she had bigger things to attend to. She entered the tiny club room and was delighted when she was greeted by Sophia and Reika. She was now able to involve her best friends in on her little fun and now she could also get Reika to work the shrink function that she had trouble with figuring out.

"I am glad that you are back and safe Rocky, I was worried the whole time."

"I am also glad that you are back." Reika said in her usual apathetic tone.

"I am glad to be here and I didn't come empty handed."

"Well I did notice that you have some sort of case with you, what's in it Rocky?"

"I am not good at beating around the bush, so I am just going to come out with it. In this case is the Elite 50. I know you don't believe me, but the great Elite 50 are nothing more than tiny planets and I have all of them as my slaves... Well the ones that I already didn't destroy that is."

Sophia and Reika were skeptical of Raquel's claim and who wouldn't be. To hear that the great man made planets that escaped the watchful eye of every astronomer in the world, were nothing more than tiny spheres in a nice looking metal case.

Raquel knew they would not believe her at first and that she would have to work hard to convince them of something that would seemed mind-boggling to anyone with an ounce of sense. It took about 20 minutes, but Raquel was able to convince her friends about the truth of the Elite 50 and it goes without saying that they were stunned.

"It seems that you got lucky during your investigation this time Raquel and you made the discovery of the century, but unfortunately we don't have the full set and even if we did I doubt we should report this find. I hate to say this but we should get rid of them as fast as possible."

"But why Reika, isn't the point of our club to find the Elite 50?"

"You are correct Sophia, but the Elite 50 have connections on earth. At this moment the Elite 50 could be alerting one of their agents and we could be hunted down at any time. I say we dispose of them as fast as possible before they can contact anybody that could harm us for knowing their secret."

"I am glad that you want to be rid of them, because I want to have some fun and destroy them. I already destroyed four of them and it felt fucking great."

"Guys, I-I don't know about this. I mean we will be killing people right? I don't want to kill innocent people. Is it okay to leave me out of this?"

Raquel and Reika turned to each other and let out a sigh of disappointment at Sophia's lack of will to participate in the destruction of the Elite 50. Most normal people would have reservations about killing people like Sophia, but Raquel and Reika were not normal and deep down inside they knew it. Hearing Sophia's concerns made them realize how abnormal they actually were compared to her. Raquel had enjoyed killing to the point of pleasure and Reika had no quarrel with taking the lives of the millions who inhabit the Elite 50.

Raquel did not want to involve her friend in something that would make her uncomfortable. She had the misconception that both her friends would be like her and enjoy destroying the planets like she had. She had never even considered that the weight of killing people would weigh down on any of them since she was so absorbed in the pleasure of killing the helpless microns. Feeling bad about not considering how Sophia felt she embraced Sophia with a hug as to let her know that it would be alright if she did not join herself and Reika. Raquel's sudden act of affection took Sophia by surprise.

"Listen Sophia, if you want no part in this then you don't need to do this with me and Reika. If you would feel bad, then you should go home while me and Reika handle this. I had plenty of fun with the planets and I thought that you would also have fun. I mean they are not even human, they are just germs to us so I never even gave value to their existence, but if you do then you don't have to do this."

"Germs... I guess they are not very human right? What am I saying, they are people... Right? I don't want to be left out and I want to have fun with you guys. I don't know if I can do this, but I can't lie and say that I am not interested. I have always been weak and I would be made fun of about my weight. I always wanted to be strong and teach the people who hurt me a lesson, maybe, just maybe I can use these planets as an outlet of some sort to cleanse my rage."

Raquel released her arms from her emotional friend and she looked at her teary eyed face and knew that despite what Sophia felt about murder that she would be willing to join the fun. The moment Sophia tried to rationalize why she should and could destroy the lives of millions, Raquel knew that she was the same as herself and Reika.

"Are you two done yet with your sappy moment? If you are done with whatever that was, I want to inform you guys that I already know how to work the shrink function app. It wasn't too hard for me to figure out and I want to test it -" Reika halted her sentence when she was unexpectedly interrupted by a loud growling sound coming from Sophia's plump stomach.

"S-sorry about that... I haven't eaten in awhile and... I am so embarrassed."

"So you are hungry?" Raquel said with a fiendish smirk painted across her face.

Raquel opened the Elite 50 transportation case and pulled out a planet, roughly the size of a golf ball and handed it to Sophia. The plump blonde looked at the planet confused as to why the planet was handed to her. She looked down at the planet amazed  that there were countless lives, culture and societies resting in the palm of her hand. She gently gripped the planet in her hand. She was interested about how the barrier felt and to her surprise it felt nice in her hand.

The tiny in habitants of the planet looked in horror as the teens tower like fingers wrapped around the plant clasping on the barrier, the only thing protecting the planet from her hand. The world was in an uproar, the people knew that they would be the next casualties of a whim by a fiendish teen. The microns of planet Rocker, the planet in Sophia's hand, were hoping that this gigantic girl would be different than the sadistic girl who kid napped them and gave them their death sentence and spare their lives.

"What am I supposed to do with this planet?"

"Well you said you were hungry, so consider it a snack."

"You want me to eat the planet and all these people?"

" I really want to see a planet get eaten. I destroyed a few planets, but I have yet to ingest one and that might be interesting not only for me, but also the tinies on the planet."

Sophia's stomach continued to rumble. She was embarrassed and knew that the only way to stop the embarrassing noises coming from her body was to eat something and strangely enough the tiny planet in her palm was looking appetizing. Sophia thought that it would be wrong to eat the planet, but she was quite curious as to what it taste like and her motto was that if it looked tasty, then eat it.

Sophia wasn't being pressured to participate in the destructive activates that her friends were going take part in, but she did not want to be the only one left out and she figured that eating the planet would show her friends that she was willing to participate, regardless of her previous objection to the idea of destroying the Elite 50.

"I am very hungry and if we are going to get rid of all these planets any way, I guess eating the planet would be what they call killing two birds with one stone."

"That is the correct term Sophia and you eating the planet for nourishment will indeed coincide with our plan to destroy it. Question is are you sure that you really want to do this Sophia... Actually never mind. You have already decided on doing this regardless of what you feel about the murder spree that me and Raquel would be performing, so instead of confusing you further I will just let you do what you please and if you happen to enjoy eating the plant that would be good for me and Raquel in the long run."

Sophia stared at the planet observing the tiny un-detailed land masses beyond the clear gleaming barrier. It was as if she was looking at a picture of the earth from space, but instead of a flat picture it was an actual sphere, filled with actual life and she had power over all of it. The chubby girl was begging to get excited from the very thought of being such a powerful being in comparison to the people on the planet, who she could only imagine were looking at her in awe of her titanic form.

"I had completely made up my mind now. I really want to eat the planet. I am not too sure why, but I don't really feel bad for the tinies on the planet and what is stranger is that I want them to fear me."

Raquel was happy to hear that her friend was getting into mood. She was getting turned on by seeing her friend, who she once defended a few years back from bullies, now being assertive and powerful enough to cause fear in the hearts of thousands of people who were powerless against her.

Sophia raised the golf ball sized planet toward her lips and began to open her hungry maw, presenting the microscopic inhabitants to her large, damp mouth. The tines looked in horror of her large, saliva coated tongue, pulsating with the desire to taste anything that would satisfy her palate. She quickly pushed the sphere past her mountainous lips, where her large teeth scraped against the barrier causing enough damage to dissolve it in an instant. The planet unprotected by its less then useful barrier landed on the wet pink muscle.

She sloshed the planet around her mouth coating the planet in thick saliva that flooded the continents of the helpless microns, who were seeking refuge from the flood of saliva dissolving their land into mud. Raquel was elated when she heard the sloshing, snapping sounds of Sophia's saliva bathing and destroying the defenseless planet.

The microns watched in terror as their entire world was being destroyed around them. Lands were being shattered and flattened into mud every time the planet made contact with her tongue or collided with one of her teeth. The fragile bodies of helpless human beings were being smashed into liquefied red masses before they became one with teens saliva, providing Sophia with a lightly salty taste in her mouth.

Sophia's tongue in its own right was like a god to the tiny people. A single papilla of her tongue was larger enough to destroy a single town and the enzymes of her saliva was even able to breakdown the once proud planet as if it was nothing more than a piece of bread. Her tongue and saliva alone were enough to destroy this planet, but Sophia decided that chewing the planet would end things faster.

Raquel and Reika were attempting to look at a live feed of the planet, but every camera had long been destroyed by Sophia's monstrous saliva. The girls could only imagine how much terror was taking place in Sophia's mouth. Sophia rolled the dissolving planet between her molars and bit down, quickly popping the planet like a mud filled grape. The exploded planet scattered throughout her mouth. The girls gigantic maw was littered with the remains the planet that entered her mouth. She began to chew and chew, grinding the planet into more diminutive pieces.

She sloshed the remains around her mouth and began to push them down her large throat were the liquefied planet rolled deeper into her body. Sophia felt as the mud trialed down her esophagus, it was an unpleasant feeling and she wanted to be rid of the planet as soon as possible. She made big gulp and instantaneously the remains pushed deep into the depths of her body where they will be broken down into waste and nutrients. Sophia purred with delight. Overall she did not like the taste of the planet, but she loved that she had eaten an entire planet filled with people. She felt like a goddess and it was great.

"Wow Sophia, that was so fucking sexy. I would love to see that again, but me and you already destroyed a planet... Actually I destroyed a few, but my point is that we have another friend who needs to join in on the fun."

"The planet, did not taste good, but I had fun. I felt so strong, it was like I was a goddess and those tiny people could do nothing to stop me. I want to have more fun... Does that make me rotten for wanting to do more to these tiny people?"

Reika and Raquel both nodded their heads in a joking fashion. Reika took possession of Raquel's tablet and began to tamper with it, both Sophia and Raquel were wondering what their friend was plotting.

"Since I figured out how to manipulate the sizes of the planet, I think I should test out that function. I am interested to see how small I can make a planet and surely after shrinking it I will end it, so that I may in your words Raquel, join in on the fun."

Reika signaled Raquel to hand her a planet and Raquel pulled out a fairly large planet, the size of a base ball. Reika held the tiny sphere in her slender palm. She squeezed the planet to purposely destroy the planet barrier. The giant girl stared at the tiny planet with a cold look, almost as if the planet and its inhabitants did not matter to her. She angled her hand forcing the planet to roll past to her finger tips.

Tiny cities and landscapes were left in ruin as the planet rolled down the girls delicate fingers. The microns thought that the worst was over, but it had yet to come. Reika dug her long, pitch black finger nails through the planet securing it in a stationary place. The thick nails were like titanic blades that easily forced through the planets thick crust. Continents were shattered into rubble as her powerful nails plowed through the planet. Tremors and numerous splitting fissures spread throughout the planet. The microns ran and screamed as they saw the land around them crumbling into debris. They cried and begged for the huge teen to spare them, but their screams did not even register as squeaks. Theirs pleas were for naught and even if they were heard she would never spare them.

The microns could hear the horrific sounds of their planet being impaled by the uncaring teens nails. It was an unimaginable sound that only a crumbling dying planet would make. The thought of being on a planet that was destined for destruction infected the inhabitants with dread that they had never felt before. Reika initiated the shrink function, while instructing her friends on how to do it themselves, so that she would not be the only one tasked with this job in the future.

"With this the planet should become small enough to do what I want with it"

"And what are you going to do with it?" Raquel said eagerly.

"You will see soon enough, but first to get this planet to the right size."

Reika pressed a key on the tablet and she along with her friends watched the planet waiting for the change in its size to occur. In no time after Reika activated the shrink function the planet was beginning to shrink. It was a surreal sight to the girls, they knew it was possible for the planet to shrink, but it was still an un believable sight. The planet was now the size of a marble, but to Sophia and Raquel's surprise the planet continued to shrink. They wondered how tiny Reika was planning to make the planet.

The planet stopped shrinking at the miniscule size of a millimeter. It was far smaller than any of the other planets. The microscopic sphere rolled safely beneath one of her finger nails. The planet was incredibly tiny, but still viewable with the naked eye. Now that the planet was microscopic, this rose the question of how tiny the people who inhabited the planet since now the planet was now small enough for an insect to eat?

Raquel took the tablet and opened a live feed of the tiny planet. The planet was in ruins, but still stable with plenty of survivors. Reika lifted the tiny planet wedged between her finger nail toward her right nostril. The girls looked in the screen as the tinies world was becoming darker as Reika's gigantic nose blocked all light from hitting the planet. Raquel and Sophia were wondering what their friend had plan, but before they could ask Reika acted.

Reika lightly sniffed, inhaling the entire planet into her right nostril. The tiny planet quickly shot up into the gigantic girls nose. The planet collided with a nose hair that was larger than itself.  The Collision with the thick gigantic nose hairs broke the planet into tiny fragments that spread throughout the cavernous nostril. Some pieces of the planet were adhered to the gigantic nose hairs, other pieces were swallowed by goopy mucus found deep up her nose, while others were past her sinus and sent into her body, where they would be broken down and dissolved in her lungs.

The once large, proud industrial planet of  Gil was now nothing more than scattered particles that were swallowed by the nostril of a Japanese teen who had no quarrels with mass murder beyond any scale recorded in history.

The tiny inhabitants of Gil had no idea that after being shrunk by the sadistic teen that they would be discarded in such a humiliating fashion. They were inhaled as if they were nothing more than insignificant dust partials in the air. Unfortunately for the microns, this attempt at mass genocide left behind more survivors than the teen would have thought. Some people were still alive on land masses caught by the gigantic nose hairs. A single hair was beyond a comprehendible. The hairs were long and seemingly endless and they were so thick that it would take about 200 of the planet's largest skyscrapers just to wrap around a single hair.

Some cities were intact, but that would not be for long since these cities was caught in the gooey mucus found deep up Reika's nose. The trapped cities and land masses were sinking with each passing second into the thick slime. The microns screamed in terror, knowing that their lives will end drowning in the gigantic girls snot. The cites were sinking deep enough that the gooey liquid was beginning to swallow up the streets. People ran attempting to escape the flood of slime encroaching from all sides. Many who were caught in the flood instantly died as the liquid traveled through bodies of the microns either suffocating them or filling them up to the point that they expanded like balloons and perished. Others were crushed under the high density of the goop encasing their tiny bodies.

The girls looked at the live feeds amazed at how much damage was being caused just by having Reika breathing them in. Of course the survival rate was an issue, but an issue that would resolve itself with single sneeze or pick.

"I guess I will just leave the people alone for now, they should die in my nose by the end of the day."

"Actually Reika I have a good idea on how to finish the rest of those fuckers in your nose and this idea is a bit inspired by Sophia, when she ate the planet."

"What do you mean by that? I am not sure of what your plan is but I don't think I would want to participate in this idea of -" Suddenly Raquel tackled Reika to the floor.

Raquel pinned down her friends skinny arms so that she could not resist her. Sophia gasped as she watched Reika struggle to get Raquel off of her, but despite her concern for Reika she was interested in what Raquel was going to do and decided against helping the poor girl.

Raquel smiled deviously as she forced her friend to the ground. The sinister Latina slithered up her friends body, she blushed as she felt her large breast slide up and press into her friends tiny bossom. Reika continued to struggle, but Raquel was adamant on doing whatever she wanted to.

Raquel pushed her lips against Reika's tiny nose, before giving it a quick smooch. The survivors in Reika's nostril looked in terror as a pair of gigantic lips coved the entrance of the cavernous nostril. The lips were large, full, beautiful and most of all dangerous. The glossy mountainous lips began to split apart from one another. The slimy tip of her pink tongue was beginning to slip past the soft lips, slightly glazing them with saliva.

Reika shivered when she felt her friends hot, slightly minty breath enter her nose. She then felt the wet saliva and slimy texture of Raquel's tongue push against the rims of her nostril, then she felt Raquel purposely jab the tip of her tongue into her nostril.

The microns watched in terror as the slimy muscle beat against the wall of the nostril that imprisoned them. Sophia looked in astonishment as Raquel was raping Reika's nostril with her slimy tongue. The straggling survivors in Reika's nostril were being crushed and adhered to the tip of the gigantic tongue. Raquel forced her way deeper into her friends nose. She didn't care about the ticklish texture of the hair's or the salty taste of Reika's mucus washing up on the tip of her tongue, all she wanted was to kill and experience pleasure.

The tinies were being wiped out instantly. Large cities and land masses were at the mercy Raquel's tongue play. People were between a rock and a hard place, they were already in an unfavorable position in Reika's nostril, now they had the threat of Raquel lap them on to her tongue.  Sophia was watching the live feed of planet Gil and what she saw taking place in the nostril could only be called a massacre. Sophia noticed that the population of planet Gil had become zero.

"Rocky, you did it, they are all gone."

Raquel removed her tongue and brought it back into her mouth, she then swallowed the mucus, hair and mangled bodies into her. She got off of Reika and helped her to her feet. Reika was not upset despite how much she struggled through the whole ordeal.

"Sorry about that I couldn't resist."

"Apology not accepted, but I am not angry or hold any ill will since the survivors were taken care of."

"Come on, please forgive me. I know how about I give you some planets to take home, so you can have some fun in private?"

"Fine I will accept that as a form of apology, even through I am sure you were planning to give me and Sophia some planets to take home even before you assaulted me."

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. Anyway how about you guys take three planets each and then we will meet up on Sunday, I would like to meet up tomorrow, but I have to take care of Susan's sister. I am counting on you girls to destroy the planets I give you by Sunday."

Sophia and Reika both took three planets each and placed them in safe places so that they will be intact by the time they got home.

"Remember girls to not let anyone find out about the planets and text me if you want to change the sizes of anyone of your planets."

The girls said their goodbyes and went their separate ways to their homes, where the destruction of the Elite 50 would resume. The three girls would without a doubt be the end of the poor inhabitants of the Elite 50. one was a cruel girl who took pleasure in causing death and destruction, One girl was calculating, curious and thought nothing of the tiny humans lives and the last girl just wanted to follow the crowed. No matter which girl a planet was assigned to, the result would be the same, complete destruction.

Planet count: 42

 

Sophia's Play Time by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

It has been a while, but I hope this chapter makes up for that. I say this every chapter, but thank all of you for your support. I hope me and this story continue to have your support in the future. I love writing, but knowing what you guys think is what actually makes it satisfying.

5.

" I am home!" Sophia said as she walked through the entrance of her family's apartment.

"No answer... I guess this means that mom and dad are still at work, which means that I can have fun with the tiny planets and be as loud as I want, but I better get started now before anyone gets home and interrupts me."

Sophia was surprised by her own excitement. It was only a few hours ago that she was opposed to destroying the planets and the microns who lived on them, but after literally getting a taste of destroying them, she became hooked on the power she held over the tiny worlds.

Sophia ran to her room and shut her door. She opened her back pack and removed her gym clothes which were tightly rolled into a ball. She began peel apart the ball of clothing; which had an unsettling musky smell since they absorbed a ton of her sweat while she wore them for gym class. In the center of the clothing were the three planets she received from Raquel.

"Sorry that I put you guys in my smell gym clothes, but I needed to keep you guys safe while I walked home. I hope the smell was not terrible. I really hope the barrier protected you, because if you guys at that size were forced to smell these nasty clothes then I really feel bad for you guys. hehehe! I am sure after being tortured by my sweaty clothes, you guys won't mind dying wont you?"

Sophia gently placed the three planets on her bed. She looked down at them with her hands on her hips and held her head high as if she was in every way superior to the microscopic people below her. All the planets that she was given were the same size, the size of a marble.

"All these planets are smaller than the planet I ate. I wonder what I can do with them? Hmm... The planet I ate didn't taste very good, but maybe that one was simply not good. I shouldn't judge that all you planets taste disgusting just because the one I ate was. I mean it is not always guaranteed that I eat something I like the first time I go to a new restaurant, so I usually eat from the restaurant again to see if their food is plainly bad or if I just ordered something not to my taste. So basically I want to see if you all taste bad or if I just ate one that didn't taste good."

Though the planets seemed the same Sophia was deliberating about which of these planets would become her next snack. Sophia knew her parents could come home at any moment and she did not want them to distract her from her fun. She knew that she needed to act quickly, so she randomly selected one of them without giving much thought for the reason why she chose it.

She reached her right hand toward the planets lined up on her bed. The inhabitants of the tiny planets watched in awe as the gigantic palms of the chubby teen were descending upon them. Every micron shuddered hoping their planet would not be the gigantic teens target. Though it didn't matter since she planned to destroy them all at some point, the only difference was how each planet would be destroyed by her.

Sophia decided that the middle planet would be the next unlucky world to be ingested by her. She clasped the tiny planet between her long thumb and index nail, which were painted a nice baby blue, though it went without saying that the microns cared less about her nice manicure and were more concerned about their lives.

Sophia licked her lips as she stared at the tiny world, which to even her surprise looked appetizing. The people looked beyond the gigantic finger tips surrounding them at the face of the goddess who would soon relinquish them of their lives. As she moved the planet closer to her face the view of her was beginning to change drastically. From a distance the people could see the full face of the chubby blonde, but up close she looked like nothing more than a flesh toned monolith. The microns could see even the most diminutive imperfections in her skin. It was as if the whole world was viewing her through a high powered microscope.

She moved the planet close to her slightly parted lips. The microns were beginning to understand what was about to happen to them. The gigantic finger tips applied more pressure to the barrier until it popped like a soap bubble. The planet was snug tightly between her soft finger tips. Fortunately for thousands the end had occurred the moment her finger tips made contact with the planet's surface and they would not have to experience the horror of being eaten alive.

Sophia felt as her finger tips effortlessly plowed through the planet's surface. She cooed in delight as she felt the tingling sensation of skyscrapers, mountains and other large structures disintegrate into particles against her sensitive skin. Bodies of water flowed to fill the newly formed craters currently created and occupied by the teens finger tips. She felt the cool liquid splashing against her flesh, she was left speechless watching the world horribly transform to her touch . Sophia was surprised about how much damage she inadvertently caused by gently grasping the planet. She only wanted to hold the planet not destroy a large portion of it.

After a while Sophia didn't think much about what her finger tips were doing to the planet. Sure she did not want to destroy it as much as she did, but to her what she did still seemed rather insignificant. Yet the to the microns her seemingly minor action was a beyond cataclysmic occurrence that left thousands dead and scared the structure of the entire planet.

Though a good portion of the planet was converted into two massive craters beneath the gigantic finger tips of the chubby giantess, there was plenty of land left unscathed from Sophia's accidental act of destruction. The microns who inhabited those preserved patches of land, did not celebrate their survival, but were left with a heavy anxiety of what would become of them.

Sophia's finger tips were so large that there wasn't a single soul who could not see the soft, puffy flesh pinching their entire world in a vice. Even though the microns knew full well that the gigantic structures that destroyed a good portion of the planet were indeed finger tips of a teenage girl, they still had a hard time believing what was in front of their eyes was in fact real and who could blame them for doubting such a surreal event. The microns could see every horrific detail of her finger tips. The ridges of her prints were large well defined tower like structures woven into the girls finger. Each ridge which would be insignificant by normal standards, but were large enough to crush an entire city beneath it. The space between the ridges, were deep enough to harbor a few skyscrapers between them. The tines could see remnants of dead skin left behind and clumps of natural oils forming between the prints of her finger. Everything they saw made them realize how truly miniscule they were in comparison to the blonde, chubby teen.

Sophia figured that she should eat the tiny planet before she accidently crushes it entirely. She carefully held the planet steady in front of her lips. She opened her mouth wide allowing her hot breath to engulf the defenseless planet in a storm of humidity. Plants shriveled from the sudden overheating, while people uncontrollably perspired. Their frail human bodies naturally tried to keep themselves cool enough to survive the onslaught of heat caused by a single puff of air escaping her opening maw.

"Well here we go, time for my snack. But instead of just munching on you guys like the last planet, I will try to savor you guys by licking you all up until your planet is no more than rubble lining against my tongue."

Sophia's tongue slithered past her parted lips and hung limp off of her bottom lip. She leaned in closer to the planet and suddenly her lifeless tongue sprung with life and darted towards a large continent, which was home to thousands of human beings. The microns could only watch as the slimy pink muscle covered their entire sky. Not to her surprise, she effortlessly lap the entire continent with a single whip of her tongue.

She could feel tiny buildings popping against her tongue as if they were pop rocks fizzing. She felt large areas vegetation instantly being broken down by her saliva and spreading around her tongue like thick, green paste.

People ran to no avail, they were covered under the sheet of pink, where they were mashed into liquid viscera. While she only intended to lick the continent, she accidently pushed her pushed her tongue deep into the crust. When she pulled her tongue back into her mouth, to her dismay she realized that she had gouged out a great portion of the planet. At its current state, it would not last more than two more licks.

Sophia was disappointed in herself for not placing a bit more restraint in her lick, but she did not dwell on it for too long, since she had a large chunk of the plant dissolving on her tongue and she wanted to taste it before her enzymes converted it into unsavory mud.  She elevated her tongue and cocked her head back. She the slightly muddy land slid down her tongue.

The microns in her mouth could only wait for their emanate demise located deep in the big girls gut. They screamed when they felt the land around them breaking apart as it snailed its way down her slimy tongue. What they were exposed to was beyond comprehension. They saw the girls planet sized uvula bobbing above, as they rolled across her taste buds, each larger than an entire city. They could see the girls throat muscles slightly convulsing, waiting to accept and push them into her system. Sophia flushed the tiny land down with a big gulp.

Despite swallowing the large piece of land she could She could feel tiny remains all around her tongue. She  sloshed the remains around her mouth, some of which were people drowning in her thick sweet spit. Once everything was concentrated into a single unit on the center of her tongue, she swallowed it down. The ball of saliva, buildings and people quickly chased the previously swallowed land into her depths.

"It was salty, bitter... Heck not very good in the least. I guess it doesn't matter how appetizing they look, they are still balls of dirt. I am pretty stupid huh? I mean why would a planet ever taste good? Still I did feel powerful eating a bunch of people." Sophia stared down at the less than spherical planet between her fingers. "I am still going to eat you guys. I know you don't taste good, but I feel really strong when I do it. I like being the bully for a change and I like embarrassing you guys. I mean being eaten by a girl like me is pretty pathetic, right?. I am not mean, I won't let you guys think about your demise for long. I am going to eat you guys right... Now!"

Sophia quickly tossed the planet into her mouth like a piece of popcorn. The planet slammed against the roof of her damp mouth, the planet instantly crumbled into rocks and loose soil. She did not want to waste time savoring the horrible tasting dirt in her mouth. She already knew how a planet tasted and she didn't care to keep that taste in her mouth any longer. She swallowed the planet without even giving the slightest care about what she had just done, mass murder by cannibalism.

"That was fun and the best part is that I have two more planets to destroy. First I need to send Rocky a text, to shrink one of these planets super small. I have a fun activity that could only be done with a micro sized planet. I just hope everything goes as planned."

Sophia sent Raquel a quick text of what she wanted to be done, of course Sophia didn't blatantly say to shrink a specific planet. What she wrote was vague, but it was still understandable for Raquel. The girls agreed to not send text that would alert any of the Elite 50's normal sized and presumably dangerous contacts who might be looking for them.

"While I wait for the planet to shrink. I will have fun with the other."

Sophia place the planet she wanted to shrink on her dresser so that it would not fall through the threads of her sheets when it shrinks, potentially loosing it forever. She unbuttoned her white blouse revealing her curvy full figure, cute plump stomach and her massive breast retrained in a baby blue bra, who's cups were large enough for a little kid to wear as a helmet.

She picked up the planet not meant to be shrunk by Raquel and gently stuffed it between her cleavage, barrier and all. The microns watched as they were pushed between the teens massive tits by the tip of her baby blue nail, which looked like it could cut through the barrier at any moment. Mounds of moist flesh consumed the tiny planet until it was fit tight between the dense orbs. The barrier was fading quickly, it struggled to survive the weight of the girls massive breast.

Sophia could feel the tiny obstruction occupying a space in her cleavage. She wrapped her hands around her breast and pressed them together. She felt slight resistance from the planets barrier, but it didn't hold up for long. The resistance faded along with the spherical structure between her breast.

Heads whipped back and forth. The tiny populace tried to wrap their minds around the fact that their large world (in comparison to them) was being pushed into the cleavage of a high school girl. There world was surrounded mounds by of luscious flesh. Her large, healthy breast would be any mans' dream, but to the tinies they were heralds of death.

The clear barrier fogged from immense moisture and heat emanating from between the girls massive orbs of flesh. Ocean sized beads of sweat rolled across the circumference of the tiny planet's barrier until it was completely engulfed in the girls perspiration. The deeper they fell between the casam of flesh, the less light they received from Sophia's ceiling light. Soon their world was trapped in pure darkness.

Soon they felt their world rumble violently and could hear the sloping sounds of the wet breast rubbing against one another. The barrier faded faster than it took for a single person could process what Sophia was doing to them. Her mighty breast evaporated the planet into loose soil that was flattened into a brown and grey powder staining the most innards of her cleavage. The microns of this destroyed planet had gone through the horror of having their planet destroyed while they occupied it. Luckily they didn't suffer with the fear of death for long, since this all took place in about ten seconds.

"That was pretty quick. I wish the planet was able to take more, but I guess that would be asking for too much. I hope I at least gave the men on the planet a favorable death. I heard before that some guys, would love to die crushed by the huge breast of a woman... I wonder if this is what they had in mind."

Sophia turned her head toward the planet on her dresser and gently pinched it between the tips of her left index finger and thumb. "I guess Raquel didn't get around to-" Suddenly the planet began to shrink. Sophia adjusted her finger tips to keep a constant grip on the planet and not have the tiny thing fall.

"It is becoming far smaller than I thought. I guess this means I can get started on destroying you guys." With her free hand she slip the cup off of her right tit. "If all goes well you guys will be making a trip, a trip that no man has ever gone before." She said in a dramatic voice.

She pressed the shrinking planet on to hub of her gigantic pink nipple. The micro sized populace watched as the teens nipple was enlarging with each passing second. The pink monster expanded revealing details beyond the naked eye of a normal sized person.

The nipple began to erected from excitement. The feeling of an entire planet of germ sized people being over taken by a single one of her nipples excited her to no end. "I could hardly feel you but, I am still getting horny. I wonder why?"

The microns could do nothing but watch as their planet was being pushed into the limitless pink surface. Before the planet could become  too small for her to even feel, she was struck with an unusual sensation. She could feel the planet disappearing, but not from being destroyed, but she could feel the planet entering her. The planet had become so tiny that it was able to pass through a single pour sized hole on her nipple.

" It is actually working, you are being eaten by a single mammary duct on my nipple. I am glad you guys were not destroyed before this happened."

The microns screamed as their entire planet was being consumed by the teens erect nipple. It didn't take long for the planet to completely pass through and enter Sophia.

"Humph... This must be embarrassing for you guys, right? I ate a few planets and crushed a planet between my breast, but to become so small that you are inhabiting the microscopic chambers of my nipple is pretty pathetic. I almost feel bad about doing this to you guys, but I am sure Rocky and Reika will be proud about this form of execution that I had chosen."

The planet rolled into the darkness. The people could do nothing but wait for Sophia to finish them off. Even if by some chance she wanted to spare them it was too late, they knew that there was no escape even if the giant girl wished it for them.

"Do you guys Know where you are at? It would be a shame if you guys don't take in the site of my mammary glands all around you, I mean no one has ever been in a nipple before, consider yourselves pioneers. The only thing protecting you right now is your planets barrier, but I will take care of that along with all of you germ people soon enough."

Sophia tenderly pinched her erect nipple. The barrier was being assaulted by the surrounding walls of pink glands until it gave in. The planet powdered instantaneously. The planet's remains were spread throughout the innards of her nipple and would be left their until she one day lactates and washes them away in a flood of milk, but for now the planet remained within her.

"I will need to text Rocky to see if I made the population reach zero. If you guys did happen to survive then I feel bad for you, since there is nothing to eat or drink in there, heck there is  most likely no light or oxygen. My nipple is hell and a grave for you germ people. I am sorry it came down to this, but we need to get rid of you guys. If  you guys are alive will you find it in your hearts to forgive me?"

Planet Count: 39

End Notes:

Next chapter Reika shows why this story is rated X. I hope you look forward to it.

Reika's Ritual of Pleasure by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

I know it has been a while, but real life can be a pain sometimes. I am sorry that you guys had to wait for long for this chapter and I hope it's content is enough to make up for the time it took me to update the story. This chapter is more sexual, something I am not used to writing and introduces a new main character. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and continue to support me and this story. 

 

"You must have been extremely foolish or extremely desperate to have done this to yourselves." Reika said in a disappointed tone to the three tiny planets lined up on her silk white bed sheets. Two of the planets were the size of marbles while the third one was half the size of the others thanks to Reika requesting Raquel via text message to reduce the once tennis ball sized planet to its current state.

Reika crossed her arms and let out a loud sigh. She contemplated why the founders of the Elite 50 left themselves in such a vulnerable position, but every acceptable conclusion left her dumbfounded and disappointed. The tiny inhabitants of each planet stared up in awe at the bespectacled, Japanese teen who looked down at them with her cold eyes. Her stare alone convinced tiny inhabitants that she thought of them as nothing but nuisances to be disposed of.

"I will admit that you Elite 50 hid yourselves well for a long time, but you must have figured that one day something like this would happen, right? Or maybe you thought you were untouchable. It must be eating away at you all, to have lived in your artificial paradise for so long and now you are nothing more than toys for me and my friends to break."

Her words brought the microns no hope, she did not speak as if she would be merciful in any way. In fact she sounded like she wanted to teach the Elite 50 some type of lesson for being foolish enough to leave themselves in this situation.

"I wondered on my way home about how I should dispose of all you worthless germs. I mean doing so would be just as easy as breathing, but I wanted to do something that Raquel and Sophia would find interesting... Not that I want to impress them or anything, but I wouldn't want to be the only one without an interesting tale to speak. So I decided that it would be interesting if I destroyed you guys while involving you all to my frequent alone time rituals."

"I hate to admit it, but even I am a victim of my hormones. Maybe it runs in the family, since my older sister is for a nicer term a woman of the night. But her hoeing ways pay the bills since we have no family to support us. Don't feel bad for her little ones, she enjoys her work. A quick fuck for a quick buck is what she always says, but I refuse to let any man enter me so freely... Or like my sister with a fee. This is when my rituals come into play, my rituals of pleasure."

Reika began to remove each article of her clothing one by one. Her clothes fell one by one around her nylon clad ankles. The microns watched confused as the titanic girl blatantly exposed her body to them. She slipped her leg wear pass the heel of her creamy white foot and off her slender black pedicure toes. She unhooked her white bra, which covered her petite mounds and cute flush pink nipples and tossed them carelessly across her room. She then began to remove her last article of clothing. Her white lace panties were gently loosened from her thin waist and fell to floor.

Minus her glasses, Reika stood before the tiny plants in  her 18 year old birthday suite. Standing stark naked before thousands to millions of people did not make her blush or grimace in the slightest. She had no felling of embarrassment tainting her already questionable psyche. Her lack of disposition would be easy to explain if she was like Raquel who did not see the people of the Elite 50 as people or Sophia who tried to convince herself that they were no better than bugs, but Reika completely acknowledged their humanity, she just didn't care regardless. She did not care that there were blood and flesh humans like her staring at her nude form, nor did she care about killing these people who were in nature's eyes the same as she.

She crawled onto her bed, being careful to not damage the planets as she moved. The people watched as the larger than life girl crawled on all fours. The microns stared at the glorious nude body all around them. If they looked up they could see her flat stomach, the shape of her frail looking ribs through her thin flesh and her small lumps (colossal to them) crowned by her smooth areola and cute erect nipples, which were like cherries topping off a beautiful sundae.

They could see the cold, beautiful face of the giantess. Her eyes were mostly hidden behind a refraction of light in her lenses and her short raven locks swayed across her face every time she moved. They watched her thin hands glide across her sheet and her smooth legs shifting around them.

She continued to crawl until she reached the head of her bed, she then turned and planted her rump into a spot usually reserved for her pillow. She then laid back until her shoulder blades rested against her head board. She then spread her legs across the length of her bed, all the while keeping them bent in the shape of a v. She looked as if she was posing for a dirty photo, but this was her normal masturbating position, minus the tiny planets a couple of inches from her rosy pink pussy, which was surrounded by some neatly clipped black pubic hair.  

Reika looked between her legs at the three planets, two of which were similar in size and the other far smaller due to the tablets shrinking function. She figured that destroying the plants was easy, but she also wanted pleasure, which meant that the two larger plants would be best to use in her ritual.

Reika extended her slender fingers and plucked one of the two larger planets between the tip of her pointer finger and thumb. The tinies screamed as they saw the giant prints press against the clear veil surrounding their planet. The whole world rocked as the titanic teen lift the plant from the soft sheets and into the air.

"Are you all ready? You should be happy, right? I mean you are all going to die by my virgin pussy and everybody likes virgin girls, right?"

Reika moved the planet towards her lower lips. She gently rolled the planet against the glistening pink shown between her partly spread lips. Reika let out a weak moan between her pursed lips, the sensation was not all that stimulating, but the thought of fucking an entire planet made her hormones rage more than her tiny body could handle.

She continued to rub the plant up and down her opening for a couple of minutes straight. She enjoyed teasing her womanhood, by only rubbing the planet against her slit but making sure not inserting anything yet. Her pussy was responding well to her teasing, it was beginning drool and heat up like a Furness on full blast. The planet was beginning to fog from the musky air around the girl's crotch. The people screamed every time they were ran up and down her slit like they on freefall ride in an amusement park. Reika was enjoying herself, but decided that it would be best to finish the planet off, since she had two more to dispose off.

She pressed the tiny sphere against her clit, this sent a tingling sensation throughout her entire body causing her to scream like a bitch in heat. The texture of the barrier against her sensitive bead was beyond her imagination. She continued to rub the planet against her erecting clit. Her face was flushed and a trail of saliva rolled down the side of her lips, her moment of sexual bliss was bad news for the tiny people living on her sex toy.

"Your barrier feels good, but I wonder how good you would all feel without it. I guess this means our time together is almost up. Once your barrier is down you will all be in danger of coming in direct contact with me and you don't need me to tell you all what that means for your lives."

Quickly after delivering an ambiguous death sentence to the microns, she began to apply pressure to her finger tips. In a little less than three seconds the barrier popped like a soap bubble. The planet was now at the complete mercy of the horny giantess. She held the planet gently between her finger tips, being careful not to destroy it, before having fun with it. She felt grainy like texture beneath her finger tips. She had no idea the cataclysm that was caused by her finger tips merely making contact with the planet's surface.

She knew the planet would not last long between her finger and had to act quickly. Without giving it as much as a second thought, she shoved the tiny planet between her wet sex. Warm liquid squirted from between her legs and her body shuddered from jolts of pleasure. The planet was victim to the throbbing pink walls battering it from all sides. Thick cum oozed from the innards of her gigantic sex, a torrent of thick slime cascaded all over the planet's surface.

The great flood of her womanly juices washed over cities populated with thousands of human lives, who could only watch as the world around them was being destroyed by waves cum that stretched miles high.

Reika was wet, but not close to coming, she needed to do some of the work herself in order to get the job done. She licked her index and middle finger, coating them in saliva. When she was satisfied by the impromptu lubrication done by her tongue, she inserted the wet fingers into her warm throbbing pussy.

The microns were bathed in dim light that poured through the splitting pussy, then darkness came along with two instruments of destruction. The gigantic fingers were unimaginable sized spears, armed with two long thick onyx blades, her finger nails. Her slender yet powerful fingers rammed through planet and shattered it like a train through sheetrock. The microns could only watch as their entire planet was being turned into gravel around them. They watched skyscrapers fall, fissures swallow continents, mountains shatter, and oceans of water, cum and saliva ripple and splash against the pink walls.

Her fingers thrust in and out of her sensitive sex. The sound of her sloshing and bubbling thick pussy juice resounded through the air. The sound was most thunderous with in her cavernous woman hood, which held thousands of human being struggling to survive while their planet was being obliterated by her violent masturbating fingers.

Reika moaned louder and louder with each passing second, not giving a care about if her neighbors herd her cries of pleasure. Despite her pussy drooling torrents warm juice, she still wanted more pleasure. With her free hand she plucked the larger of her two remaining planets between her finger tips. She rolled her body until her head was on the center of her head board and her ass was elevated above her sheets. She looked as if she was in the middle of a summersault, but it was the perfect position for her to play with her pussy and ass at the same time.

She brought her knees together, so that her ass cheeks would spread allowing her to reach the prize in the center. She took the tiny planet and pressed it against tight ass hole. Her pussy began to squirt when she felt the barrier press against the sensitive hole. She began to push the planet forcing her ass hole to spread and accommodate the tiny obstruction being lodged within it. The microns screamed in horror as they were sent deeper into the dark confines of her anus.

Reika's eyes teared as she screamed from the pleasure she was receiving from both sex holes. Her pussy was erupting with cum, planet debris full of people were being eject from her and splattered against her thighs, stomach and face. people were trapped in the gooey cum like bugs preserved in resin. The walls of her sex convulsed and tightened around her fingers. People were being crushed between the strong walls. Their bodies exploded into mushy pulp that spread throughout the thick cum leaving tints of pink spread throughout the clear liquid, which she would never notice since the splotches would be too small for her to see without a microscope.

The contractions in her vaginal area caused her ass hole to tighten, causing the tiny planet lodged with in it to disintegrate into fragments that lined around her spread anal hole. Germ sized human beings rained into her anal chasm, which it went without saying that it was not a pleasant place to be. The people could only scream and cry as they could do nothing to save themselves from being eaten  by the girls colossal ass hole.

"I never thought feeding planets full of people to my ass and pussy could spur such positive results. It is too bad that you guys don't last long, I guess my anus and vagina are too much for even the planets of the Elite 50 to handle. I think I should go a little further, just to make sure you are all dead."

Reika swirled her finger all around her pussy, grinding the remains of the planet into particles. Survivors were violently swept in the vortex of cum wrapping around her fingers. Their bodies could not handle the pressure of the thick violent whirl pool stirring in the sadistic teens warm pulsating sex. The microns were torn apart, they became dismembered messes decorating her wet glistening fingers.

The people in her ass hole were subjected to the horror of being forced into the girls tight void. Darkness was at every corner and the putrid smell of waste cleaned out some time ago still remained strong. The human fell and crashed into left behind tissue residue and hardened mountains which were the remains of who knows what, all of which were lodged in places that Reika never knew existed on her ass hole.

Reika humiliated thousands upon thousands of lives, by killing them in such an obscene fashion and she loved every moment of it. She let out one ear piercing moan before firing her juices into the sky like a geyser. Her body convulsed and her toes curled, the pleasure was tensing every muscles in her small body. The microns living on the planet left on her bed watched as beads and streams of cum crashed on the sheets all around them. They hoped that the star sized globs did not make impact with their planet. They begged and screamed to be spared, but they were not anywhere in Reika's line of sight and even if she did have the ability to see and understand their pleas, she would never spare them from being her next victims.

Reika rubbed her index finger against her chin, which is what she would usually do to calm herself after her private time sessions, this quirky act helped her to relax and gain her thoughts.

"Seems that I made a mess of my sheets, and it appears that I am also a mess. It has been a long time since I was able to fire a load at my own face, you guys did good, you did not die in vain."

Reika quickly made sure that the less than tiny third planet was safe from her raining cum and her spasing body. She found the planet safe right where she left it. She scooped up the tiny planet beneath her pinky nail and lift it from her cum soaked bed. She climbed off of her stained white sheets and gently placed the tiny planet on decorative cloth spread neatly across her dresser.

"You guys wait, here. I need to bathe and think of an interesting way to destroy the puny rock you all live on."

Reika opened the draw slowly, making sure it did not rock enough to cause the planet to roll off. She pulled out a change of clothes and made her way to the bathroom located across her bedroom. She closed the bathroom door behind her, to keep her privacy despite being the only one in her home. The girl stepped into a pristine white tub and let a rain of cold water spray her from the wide metal shower head. She lathered up her body and used a pink sponge to wash down her body. Soap suds trailed down the slopes of her skinny frame, while water drops exploded into tiny puddles against her fair milky white skin.

She cleaned herself thoroughly, making sure to especially hit the spots littered with dead people and planet debris. After cleaning every inch of her body two to three times, she was done and stepped out of the chilling cold tub. She began to dry herself off as thoroughly as she cleaned herself. Then she felt it, the part about bathing she hated the most. No matter how hard she tried, she could not help having her ears clog with water. She hated having to spend minutes draining her ear canal of clogging water.

After sometime she was able to clear most of the water from her ears and now it was time to use a Q-tip dry off her wet ears. She pulled a Q-tip from its packaging and then it hit her at that moment. She quickly wrapped herself in a white towel and ran back into her room. She looked down at the planet resting where she had left it.

"I know what to do with you guys. Luckily I had you made this size or else it would have never been possible. I am going to shove your entire planet in to me ear and destroy it while I clean it. I am sure the story of you deaths will be an interesting tale for my friends."

She scooped the planet beneath the gigantic pinky nail of her right hand. The planet rolled until it crashed in to the mile sized prints of her finger tip. She then began to gently tap the planet with her left index finger nail, until the barrier popped. Reika let out a sigh of relief, fearing that her nail tapping might accidently destroy the nearly microscopic sphere. The microns screamed when they saw the transparent shell around them fade, leaving their planet exposed to any danger Reika wanted to expose them to.

She moved her pinky up to her ear and began inserting her nail into the entrance of her canal. The void leading to the inner of her ear was far larger than the planet itself. The sight was almost too surreal for the tiny people comprehend. They couldn't believe that this giant hole was nothing more than the entrance to the girls ear canal, the gruesome reality of how small they truly were was sinking deep into their minds, leaving not a single thought other than pure dread.

The sadistic teen tilt her nail forcing the planet to roll down the slope of her angled nail. The planet's surface was taking damage as it rolled down the long nail. The planets artificial gravity kept everything on the planet, not allowing anything to simply fall off the planet and litter her nail with debris and bodies. The planet rolled past the entrance and into the pitch-black cave. The planet rolled kept rolling until it crashed into a bog of wet wax built up in girls ear.

The wax build up in her ear was not a serious problem for Reika health wise, but for the tiny plant it was a disgusting nightmare. The dense substance captured the planet in its hold. Microns ran when they saw walls of wax sealing continents beneath its thick form. The heavy blob instantly crushed people into puddles of blood, shattered bone and mashed up organs. The wax was like wet cement, dense yet loose, if it washed over a person they would not be washed away and drown, they would be adhered, smashed under it's weight and then partially absorbed into the substance.

Reika pushed her finger deep into her ear. She made slight twisting motions so that her finger may drill deeper in to the tight tunnel. The people watched as the gigantic finger plowed through the terrifying wax as if was nothing (which it was to her). The tip of her finger pressed against the tiny planet, burrowing it deeper into the wall of wax. The microns could only cry as their entire planet was crumbling and being absorbed into the teens massive blob of ear wax.

Reika removed her finger from her ear. Reika noticed the tip of her finger had dusty spot smeared against it, which were remains countless cities, that were crushed against her finger tip. Tiny people still remained alive within buildings and street remains trapped between the ridges of the girls colossal finger tip. Reika was not sure, but did not want to take the chance that some people were actually alive on her finger tip and decided to take action to dispose of the people who might be taking refuge on her finger. She parted her lips allowing the tip of her tongue to escape her maw. She then swiped the soiled tip of her finger against the tip of her wet pink muscle. The smear of dirt was washed up onto the tongue.

Her finger tip was clear of any life or debris. The microns in her mouth were instantly caught in an ocean of saliva that had formed onto her tongue. She then pushed back the ball off saliva past her throat and pushed the contents down with a large un-necessary gulp, almost as to add some detail to the story she will tell her friends.

After letting the planet breakdown in her wax for a bit she figured it was time to finish things off. She inserted her finger back into her ear and began to violently pick the areas of heavy wax build-up. The planet was being minced into the wax that was being brutally sliced and picked by the girls long black nail. It didn't take long for the entire planet and it's people to become nothing more than sediment decorating a ball of wax. She scooped the wax out of her ear and looked at the glob and all the little specs of planet trapped in it. She then flicked the wax into a small nearby trash pale sitting near the dresser.

"I killed thousands of scared people, with my body... Now to change my sheets. Over all an eventful day I must say."

Elsewhere

A dark room was illuminated only by a large screen. A tall beautiful woman laid in a large chair reclining back as her legs laid crossed over a wooden table.

"Natalia, please I need your help! I will pay you anything." Said an elderly looking man on her screen.

"..."

"Please Natalia! I can't communicate for long. Save my planet from these girls, I will give you anything you desire."

"I hate you Elite 50, thinking you could buy me off." The woman replied with a deep Russian accent coating her English.

The woman took a sip of wine from a glass resting in her right hand. Red lipstick stained the rim of the glass. She massaged her temple with the fingers of her free hand, thinking to herself about the desperate man's request, but knew deep down that she wanted no part in what the man had gotten himself into.

"If you don't help me, then thousands would die, please save my planet. These teens are monsters and they are not afraid to kill."

"Funny how you try to sound like a decent human, telling me about the lives that would be lost, yet you only beg for your planets salvation. You Elite 50 are all the same... Send me a signal of your location. If I feel up to it then I will come to save you, but don't take this as a definite yes."

"Yes... I will send you my signal, it might take a while to reach you. Please Natalia you are the only one I can trust to do the job."

"Please! I don't want your trust, your jobs are always risky and you back no security for my safety."

"Listen here woman! I have been nice, but you know I have files on top of files of the work you have done in the past. Unless you want to be a wanted woman across the world, I suggest you get your ass here and save me before I make your work public knowledge."

Natalia shut off the screen and scowled. Her brow wrinkled and she bit her bottom lip, trying to cope with the anger in her body.

"So that bastard wants me to find him... Okay then I will find you, but don't think you will go unpunished for threatening me."

Planet Count: 36

End Notes:

Next chapter Chloe, Susan's little sister discovers the Elite 50. Will this young girl help the Elite 50 and show them her gentle side or will she be revealed to be just as cruel and sadistic as Raquel and her friends. If you know my writing then you already know the answer. 

 

Chloe vs Emerson by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

Like always I take forever to update, but truth is I have been really uninspired as of late. I am glad I was inspired enough to write this chapter. I wanted to include more for this chapter, but decided to save it for next chapter, I also didn't want to this chapter to be too long and I really wanted to post something for you guys who have been waiting patiently for me. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and look forward for the next one.

 

7.

The sun had peered through the gaps of broken horizontal blinds, allowing the rays of light bathed Raquel's sleeping face. Her face cringed from the unpleasant rays agitating her resting eyes, forcing her to consciousness. She sat up, legs still stretched out along her bed which was littered with clumps of dirt.

"My bed... It's dirty as fuck. What happened last night?"

Raquel looked all around her room in a daze, still reeling from sleepiness. She noticed that her room was a mess. Clothes thrown around without a care of how they would wrinkle.  Empty bottles of beer from her under aged drinking binge from the night before  were scattered all over her floor, but the cherry on top was that her bed littered with dirt and not in a metaphoric way, but actual pieces of dirt littered her bed.

"Dirt all over my bed? what did I do last night... Wait a second, I think I remember!"

Raquel looked on the floor towards the foot of her bed. There rest the carrying case holding what was left of the Elite 50. She couldn't help from grinning at the Elite 50, as she recalled the fun she and her friends had with a few of the planets. She looked toward her bare feet and noticed clumps of dirt between her slender, sexy toes. The dirt was the same as the dirt found on her bed, which made her think the dirt came from the same source and it didn't take her long to think of where the dirt originated.  She picked up the Elite 50 tablet laying on the bed beside her waist. She turned on the tablet and began to inspect the condition of the planets. She was  beginning to remember what she had done the night before. She noticed on the screen that two planets were destroyed last night and in that instant the memories began to flood into her mind. The dirt on the bed and her feet were the remains of two unfortunate planets that had suffered the wrath of the giantess' feet.

"How could I almost forget the fun I had last night. I thought turning two golf ball sized planets into my personal foot slaves would be burned into my memory... I guess I should stop drinking so much while destroying the planets. I wouldn't want to forget a single detail of making these planets full of people my bitches. "

Raquel remembered vividly the acts she had committed the night before, the very acts that laid waste the lives of thousands of microscopic people. She remembered viewing the live feed of the planet she was destroying between her sole. The expressions of scared microns running for their lives as her soles surrounded their entire planet was priceless. Images of counties crumbling as the entire planet was being pressed between her soft soles drove her to ecstasy. She clearly recalled the sounds blood curdling screams, shattering streets and the planet's crust crumbling into dust smears against her soles. The sounds of death and destruction sent tingles of pleasure throughout her entire body. She remembered the feeling of the solid planet buckling against her smooth enclosing soles. The feeling of the planet breaking and spreading into dirt particles between the wrinkles of her soles made her shiver with delight. The pleasure was so intense and addictive that she decided to victimize another planet, this time she wanted to use her toes.

The live feed of her gigantic toes covering the sky with their almighty form made her pussy moisten with delight. She watched as the city lights refracted against the visible parts her smooth pink nails and how the lights illuminated the depths of her toe print ridges. Compared the microscopic inhabitants puny form, the ridges decorating the pads of Raquel's toes were like deep caverns.

Her toes wrapped around the planet, compressing oceans and land masses beneath them with ease. Crumbling earth and mile high waves of sea clashed into one another beneath the mighty toes crushing the planet from all sides. The earth and sea displaced by the gigantic teens toes digging into the fragile planet, combined to become gritty mud that gushed like wet clay between the toes of the sadistic teen. Clumps of mud pact with human beings struggling to live, trailed down the teens toes. The tantalizing feeling of The mud slide full of germ sized life forms rolling down her perfect feet made her purr.

 She remembered rubbing her fingers against the crouch of her musky wet panties. Crushing an entire planet between her ten curling toes was so pleasure full that she could not help but to satisfy her tingling crotch with some finger play. She remembered how it felt as her rough moans continuesesly passed her lips until her throat was beginning to dry and soar.

Her memories of the night before brought a bright smile to her face. Recalling how fun destroying the planets were made her want nothing more than to destroy more of the planets this very moment. She hopped out of her dirty bed and opened the carrying case, exposing the planets to her lustful eyes. Stared deeply at the tiny spheres that were full of culture and life that she could destroy on a whim.

"Now which one of these planets will be lucky enough to pleasure me on this fine Saturday morning... Wait! Did I just say Saturday? That means Ms. Connors should be here with Chloe any minute now. I have to bathe and get this place cleaned up before Ms. Connors chews me out about the condition of my room, hell my entire apartment. I could just imagine a lengthy lesson about how I should have a clean home or some crap about how important hygiene is for a young lady."

Raquel wasted no time in cleaning her apartment. She swept every nook and cranny of her one bedroom apartment. She tossed out the trash, especially the bottles of beer that would indicate to her teacher that she had been drinking. After her apartment was clean to her standards, which was quite high considering how much of a slob she actually is, she decided to bathe. Her feet were dirty, her crotch smelled of heavy masturbation and she was covered from the dirt of her just cleaned apartment, bathing was pretty much a must. After scrubbing down under a lower pressure shower, she dried off and slipped into clean clothing. Which was just a tight red sports top that constricted her massive breast due to being a size too small for her and short gray workout shorts that looked as if they were struggling to keep her plump ass from breaking the seams.

"All done. The place is clean and I washed my ass (Her way of saying her body). I wonder if I have enough time to play around with my little toys? I should have time to destroy at least one... Maybe two... Three? Yes, I should have more than enough time to destroy three. I just have to make sure to not to cause a mess."

Raquel quickly made way toward the Elite 50 case. She randomly removed three marble sized planets from the case. She grinned at the tiny planets resting on her palm. She shuddered with excitement, knowing that she held thousands upon thousands of helpless souls within her grasp. She wanted to clutch her hand and crush the balls of dirt into nothing more than loose soil, but she thought that would be too fast and not very exciting, yet it would not consume any time to do it and she had no idea when Ms. Connors would be at her door.

"Simply crushing you pathetic pieces of shit would be nice and all, but I want to have a bit more fun. Maybe I should just crush you guys and then I can have real fun later with other planets  when I am done babysitting. Yet why waste three perfectly good planets. I only have a limited amount of you guys and I shouldn't waste you guys because my pussy wants to get wet to your demise, it would be a shame to waste thousands of perfectly fucked lives on a whim. I think I will savor killing you guys and attempt to not make a huge mess like I did last night. I have an idea. I will shrink you guys using the tablet, this way you will be too small to even cause a mess when I destroy you guys. Sophia and Reika were able to take advantage of the tablet and play with a shrunken down planet, but I have yet to destroy a planet as small as they have. it is only fair that I get a chance at destroying a micro sized planet"

Raquel set the planets on the floor near the case and began to fiddle with the tablet. In no time at all, one of the planets began to shrink down to half a centimeter. She was clearly amazed at what she was seeing happen before her eyes. The sight of watching the already tiny planet become more miniscule than it had started as made her pussy tingle and her imagination run wild.

"That is one planet shrunken, now for the other two to meet the same fate."

Before Raquel could even press her finger tip to the tablet, she disrupted by the sound of her door bell ringing. She sighed knowing that her fun was over before it even began. She placed the tablet down and ran toward her door. She opened the door to her smiling teacher and her kid sister.

"Yahoo! Hey there Rocky I am happy you can do me this favor and I would love to chat, but I am going to be late."

"Someone is far too chipper for the morning and it is no problem. You should get going already and before you get in trouble... Like usual."

"You are so mean Rocky. Chloe, have fun with Rocky today. I will try to be back as soon as possible."

"Sure". The young girl said in a low tone. "I am sorry for being a burden on you today Ms. Raquel." She said with such a lack of feeling it was almost scary to Raquel.

Chloe was very similar to Reika in terms of personality, she even had the same cold eyes that made her look like she viewed everything in her sight as either uninteresting or beneath her. For being only the tender age of 13, her personality was not a very festive or carefree like others in her age group.

Chloe looked up at Raquel with her big eyes and her brunet twin tails swaying from the draft blowing behind her. Raquel smiled at the young girl and pat her head.

"It's okay I don't mind watching you today, plus if anything this is your sister's fault."

"Stop being so mean Rocky, your making me feel bad. I-I should go now. Hopefully this will go fast. See you guys." Susan ran off waving away to her sister and student, until she was out of their view.

Before entering further into the apartment Chloe removed her brown loafers from her blue and white stripe socked feet. Not wearing shoes indoors was something she was used to doing in her own home and had a habit of doing this in every home she entered.

"You don't need to remove your shoes I don't mind."

"It's okay, I prefer not walking around a home in my shoes... Unless you feel offended in some way and you want me to put on my shoes? Is that it, did I do something to upset you?"

"Chill out for a sec. I just wanted you to be as comfortable as possible. If you prefer being in your socks, then that is cool with me. Make yourself at home while I will cook us some breakfast."

"That sounds good Ms. Raquel."

"You can just call me Raquel, it is really okay if you drop the Ms... If you want?"

"Okay Ms - I mean Raquel."

"Good! Now I will try to cook up something and in the mean time you can have a snack and I don't want to hear it will ruin your appetite."

"A snack sounds good."

"I have some candy in my room, take as much as you want and feel free to watch the T.V."

"Thank you for your hospitality. I will entertain myself as you wish until my meal has been made."

Chloe walked down the hallway leading up to the only bedroom which she figured had to be Raquel's room. She walked past the already opened door into the small yet clean looking room. She looked around the room, attempting to look for the snacks Raquel claimed that she had. She could have asked Raquel what snack she was referring to and where they were, but she felt that she would be considered a nuisance and decided to look for the snacks herself.

Chloe carefully looked around, making sure not to mess up anything in the room. At the corner of her eye she noticed the Elite 50 case opened and beside the case was the planets that Raquel was planning to play with before the bell rang. She walked toward the case eying the spheres. She reached down and plucked one of the two marble sized planets near the case.

"I guess this candy is the snacks that Raquel said I could have. I wonder what type of candy this is? Is it hard sugar, or maybe it is chocolate."

The inhabitants of the planet Emerson were sent into turmoil as their entire planet was nipped between the gargantuan fingers tips of the young girl. The ridges of her finger prints pressed into the barrier. Natural oils from her finger tips spread around the Circumference of the weakening barrier. It was painful for the in habitants to accept that the huge creature, who's fingers can crush their entire planet belonged to a little girl.

"This candy feels pretty weird, like a soft marble. I wonder how it will taste."

The tiny inhabitants of Emerson watched as Chloe's large lips began to part. Though her lips were slightly parted, the tiny opening into her mouth seemed like a limitless chasm of moist pink in perspective of  the microns staring into the gap. Her tongue slipped past her slim child lips, presenting its massive form to the thousands of microns facing it. Screams roared throughout the whole planet as the pink muscle drew closer to the planet's barrier. The tiny people could only watch as the  girl's tongue covered  the entire sky. At their size the microns could see every terrifying detail of the massive middle schooler's tongue. They cringed and shuddered in pure terror as they watched Oceans of slimy saliva cascade over and between the mountainous pink papilla protruding from the giant girl's tongue. The sight of a titanic human being about to devour their entire planet was without a doubt the most bone chilling experience any of the inhabitants had ever faced. Even their worst nightmares didn't compare to the horror of being utterly helpless as the world around them was about to be eaten for another's pure curiosity or sick choice in cuisine.

The muscle made contact with the barrier. Chloe assaulted the barrier with a long wet lick. The barrier was beginning to fade away, exposing the microns to the full danger this girl presented. The clear foil protecting the planet was left with  large gaps dripping with the girls saliva left behind, by the innocent lick. The saliva began to pour into the planet, large basins of slime flooded areas of the tiny planet.

"That wasn't really sweet... This candy really is weird. Maybe the sweet part is in the center."

Tension was running high for the people of Emerson, but not for the plant's wealthy leader, President Adam Emerson. While his people cowered in terror Emerson was staying cool and brave, for he felt he could fight back against the titanic girl who threatened his planet.

He sat in his underground bunker along with a team of white coated individuals working hard on numerous computers. Emerson sat in his large chair, head held high with a smug look on his face. Suddenly a woman entered from the bunkers entrance in a frenzy. The woman was his assistant Mary, who was pretty much a worry wart and sometimes a pain in the presidents side, but her cautious behavior usually budded great results when it came to certain issues that needed to be handled.

"President Emerson, we need to find a way to get you to safety before it is too late. Please we need to come up with a solution before she attacks us again."

"Mary, my sweet Mary. Must you always be such a frantic mess? I am going to finish this giant bitch off and then I will pursue control over the remaining Elite 50."

"B-But sir!"

"Quite! First I will kill this girl and then we will invade planet Avalon and kill that cunning queen. Intelligence shows that she is creating a growth device on her planet, which goes against the treaty of the Elite 50. Being able to become a normal sized person, would be the greatest weapon any ruler in the Elite 50 could hold. Almost like being the only the only country with atomic weaponry, back on earth."

"But what can we do?"

"I have been a little underhanded myself by creating weapons of mass destruction. First we will fire at the titan then we will invade Avalon and take whatever they have created in terms of a size manipulation machine."

"This is nuts sir! That girl is incredibly huge, nothing can stop her."

"Don't under estimate my power foolish woman. I have been creating the best weapons possible to invade 49 other plants. Now to first put the fear of god in that titanic bitch. Communicate to the tablet now, so that I may have a few words with her."

The white coats went to work to establish communications with the tablet, which was incredibly difficult to achieve. Chloe leaned in for another lick. The people could only watch as the gigantic tongue slithered out the girls mouth for another taste of the populated planet. Chloe's minty breath waft across the plants surface. The gust of breath up heaved buildings from their foundations and sent them flying like paper in the wind and tiny bodies were blasted away by the puff of breath that left the girls opening maw.

Her tongue then began stretch to the planet's surface. The sky turned dark as the it was completely overshadowed by the incoming tongue. Suddenly the tablet on the floor began make a noise that distracted Chloe from her snack. Chloe looked down at the floor and noticed the tablet laying there. The black screen was beginning to light up. Chloe wondered if she had accidently turned it on. Suddenly the image of a middle aged man in a dark blue suit appeared on the screen.

"Is this a video?"

"Listen here you little bitch!" Screamed the man on the screen in a rough voice

"... Is the video talking to me?"

"This is no video, this is a live message you dumb giant bitch. I order you to put down my planet and surrender or else you will surely pay."

Chloe was confused about what was happening and more than that she was feeling a bit offended by the insults coming from the man on the screen.

"What do you mean by planet?"

"Don't play dumb. I know you and your friends have been putting us through the wringer by destroying and torturing our planets, but I am one ruler who will not stand still and be destroyed. Now do as I say and release my planet you little bitch."

"You mean that this thing is a planet. Does that mean you are on this thing?"

Even for a kid, the man's claim sounded illogical. Chloe couldn't just accept that the supposed piece of candy between her finger tips is in actuality an entire planet. Yet despite the man's claim being incredibly farfetched she decided to see if the man on the screen was telling the truth. She extended the pinkie finger of her free hand and pointed it directly at the planet. The germ sized people of planet Emerson watched as the gigantic finger tip and thick finger nail was aimed at them.

Without as much as a warning, Chloe poked the tiny planet. She felt the film like barrier dissipate like a popped soap bubble against her finger tip. Her finger then collided with the planet's surface like a meteor. The impact alone turned the two continents and three bodies of oceans beneath it into an ugly brown muddy crater that scared the planet's surface. To Chloe the crater was a small indent in the tiny sphere, nothing more than a brown blemish, but compared to the microns the crater was miles wide and miles deep.

The girl's finger tip alone caused a frightening cataclysm  that made all recognize her overwhelming power and sheer size that made her a goddess by comparison. She rolled the tip of her finger, this motion caused her nail rip through a nearby city. Cloud reaching skyscrapers were nothing in comparison to the tip of the young girls finger nail. Torn streets, larger building and human beings alike were being caught between the girls finger nail.

Chloe could feel as thousands of tiny objects were being compressed into a ridge of dirt beneath her nail. Beneath her nail was pure hell. Vehicles were crumbled as if they were made of aluminum foil. Skyscrapers crumbled into dust and human bodies were packed tightly between the rubble until they exploded into gushing red ooze.

Chloe looked at the tablet screen and noticed that the man looked as if he was in the middle of an earthquake. Chloe realized that her touching the sphere somehow had an impact on the man on the screen, as well as his surroundings. She was quickly convinced that the man on the screen was telling the truth about the sphere between her finger tips.

"How dare you do that to my planet! That is it, you will now suffer for your crimes against me."

Despite what the giantess had done with a simple poke he did not fear her, nor he decided to waver from his plan to assault and kill her. Mary on the other hand was frightened beyond belief. After seeing the devastation caused to her home she urged Emerson to plead with the giantess instead of preparing an ill advised attack on her.

"Please President! Please don't attack her. I know that you think I am nothing more than a worrier, but my caution has helped you plenty in the past. I don't care if you never listen to me again, but please take my advice now. If you don't we will all die, please convince her to spare us."

"Quite! I will destroy her then I will take the queen of planet Avalon's head. Proceed with a full scale attack with the atomic war heads."

Cannon heads erupted from numerous places around the planet and as quickly as they appeared is as quickly as they fired. Weapons of incredible destructive power were launched towards the giantess. Chloe leaned in as she saw hundreds of tiny sparkles flashing on the planet. She wanted a better look at the sparkles, unaware that she was moving closer to weapons meant to cause her harm.

Emerson laughed uncontrollably when he saw Chloe leaning into his salvo. Mary was not convinced that this attack would bear any fruit, but Emerson was at the height of Hubris. He had no doubt that his attack would kill the girl.

The war heads began to explode. The tiny people watched as the sky was erupting into scarlet flames and blinding lights. The weapons were so strong that the planet began to suffer damage from the explosions. Emerson watched his work with glee in his eyes.

"You see that Marry? My weapons blew that bitches face into pieces."

The smoke began the clear and Emerson could not wait to see what his war heads had done. The smoke finally dissipated and revealed an Unharmed Chloe. The only thing the missiles had done was leave a unnoticeable burn mark above her lips. The full salvo was nothing more than a little sting to Chloe. Emerson was in disbelief, but Mary knew that the attack would do no good.

"You BITCH! How dare you survive my attack. I worked so hard to have those war heads created. Your face should be burned off and you should be left crying before dying from the pain."

"Please stop President! Don't admit to her what you did... Not that it matters, you screwed us all anyway. She is going to kill us now and all because you thought you were so high and mighty. You are a complete psychopath who lead his people to certain death."

Emerson was speechless. He had been hit with the realization of his idiocy and now he was going to pay. Chloe grinned when she heard that the sting she had felt was an attack meant to kill her.

"You tried to kill me with those pretty lights? I guess it is only fair that I get a chance to kill you back, right?"

Chloe opened her mouth wide, giving the microns a view of where they would be heading. Once again the people of Emerson were at the mercy of the young girl who desired to make them her snack. The people cowered as they saw strands of saliva larger than their entire planet stretching from the roof of her mouth to her squirming tongue below. The rows of sharp pearly white teeth glistening from the moistness in her mouth were like guillotines that could sever their planet in half with ease. Everything in her mouth was dangerous and had the ability to destroy the planet with little effort.

She began push the planet towards her hungry maw. Her warm minty breath became more intense the more they entered her mouth. The stagnant breath encased the planet with its humid embrace. Little puffs of her breath launched air pressure of such a massive scale that the areas touched by her breath were being decimated as if a massive hurricane was tearing it apart. The people thought that her tongue was the most horrifying thing they had ever seen, but the entirety of her massive mouth was a far more dreadful entity.

Chloe placed the planet on the center of her tongue. The planet splashed into a pool of sweet sticky saliva. The planet's uproar increased, for now death was only a few seconds away. Chloe tilted her head back, The planet rolled through the thick build up of saliva and toward the back of her tongue. She moaned with delight when felt the planet rolling down the slope her long tongue. She couldn't help but smile, she found what she was doing to be fun for some reason that even she could not fathom. She felt incredibly powerful, more power than any child should ever feel.  An entire planet of helpless people were sliding down her tongue and would soon be digested to fuel her still developing body, this thought alone made her tingle with excitement.  

Chloe watched the tablet screen and witness the chaos taking place in Emerson's bunker. People were being tossed around, their bodies being broken as they slammed into walls and machines . Fires broke out, electronics sparked and all that could be heard was screams behind a layer of static. Suddenly the screen went black and with that a huge smirk was painted on Chloe's normally emotionless face. For the first time in a long while she was having fun. She was not like the other kids in her class and only had one person she could call a true friend, over all she wasn't enjoying her younger days, but now she found something that she could really have fun doing and that was destroying these tiny planets full of people.

The mud ball of  planet made its way to her pulsating taste buds on the back of her tongue. She thought the planet tasted very salty, but she loved salty foods making this dying planet a satisfying treat for her. She savored the flavor for a while before making a big gulp and pushing the planet down to her depths where it would be dissolved and produce nutrients for her body.

Though Chloe had fun she was not satisfied, she wanted to have more fun at the expense of tiny human lives. She looked down at the carrying case imagining all the fun she could have with the remaining planets. She was lost in thought she completely forgotten that these planets were in Raquel's possession. She looked down at the other two planets on the floor.  One was the same size as the planet she had eaten and the other was so small that it was barely noticeable even when squinting.   

"I think I will destroy these two first. I wonder how they will feel being crushed beneath my feet. I hope it will feel good."

Planet Count: 33

From Germ to Giantess by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

It has been a heck of a long time, but I have been very unmotivated for a while, but I suddenly got the writing bug again and here is the next chapter. I know I take a while but don't give up on me I will finish this story. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I can't wait to hear what you thought about it.

 

8.

Chloe plopped rear first to the floor. The planets rumbled from the seismic impact of her landing. Luckily for the inhabitants of the tiny planes the barriers absorbed most of the shock preventing severe damage that would've been inflicted to the planet. The young girl smirked at the two planets that would soon be the victims of her devious whims. She was completely focused on having fun, nothing else crossed her mind. She did not question how Raquel would feel about having the planets she owned destroyed or even the reason why Raquel had them in the first place. She didn't question why these tiny planets and it's people existed nor did she care about how her actions would affect them. All she cared about was how fun it could be to destroy these planets full of helpless people.

Chloe gently plucked the larger planet between her finger tips, trying not to destroy it prematurely. The air pressure caused by her out reaching fingers sent the smaller planet rolling away, but she paid it no mind since she was completely mesmerized by the tiny sphere in her grasp. It was almost surreal to her, she could hardly believe that a little girl like her had so much power over adults who she viewed as the highest form of life and was taught to respect without question. Now she had the ability to humiliate and destroy them with ease. She was now the authority figure and they were the powerless ones who should respect her.

Chloe flexed her toes that were tightly clad in her stripped socks. The socks were such a snug fit that each digit could be clearly made out through the thin fabric. Without warning she pressed the planet into space between her toes and the ball of her foot. When she felt the planet was pushing against the joint of her toes she quickly scrunched them trapping the planet between her soft socked toes and the fleshy area of the ball of her foot.

The barrier surrounding the planet was beginning to spark as it quickly weakened from being crushed. The germ sized inhabitants of the planet cried and pleaded for their lives to be spared by the girl willing to kill them for the sheer enjoyment of doing so. Of course there was no way their cries could reach the giant pre-teen and even if she were to hear them she would never give up on her fun.

The barrier dispersed into nothingness, leaving the planet and its inhabitants defenseless against Chloe's socked toes surrounding it. The planet was being minced by the large seam running across the toe area of the giant girl's sock. To the microns each thread stitched into the sock was like a thick tower stretching beyond what their tiny eyes can perceive. The threads of fabric easily grinded through the oceans and land masses. Bodies were being mercilessly pulverized by the immense strands of fabric.

The planet was beginning to collapse into a ball of dirt between the pulverizing vise that was Chloe's soft gigantic toes. She could feel the planet loosing it's spherical form and becoming a deformed shape of loose soil. She was mesmerized by what was happening between her toes. She could hardly believe that a whole planet was being victimized by her scrunching toes. She was curious about what was taking place on the tiny planet. She wondered what was happening to the thousands of people on it. From how they felt, to how they were being killed, to what their view of the world around them being destroyed was like. She shuddered imagining how terrifying it would be for her if earth was being destroyed by a gigantic human being, then she smirked fiendishly. Her vision of terror did not make her sway one bit from her planet destroying fun, in fact she was now more eager to destroy the planets and instill that fear she just felt to the innocent people on these planets. Her idea of fun was now taking a malicious form. Before it was all about fun, but now she wanted the microns to fear her and perceive her as a monster before their unsettling death.

The planet was collapsing into a ball of soil. The green and blue world full of manmade structures and beautiful landscapes was being viciously grinded between the young girls toes until it became a pulverized brownish mess seeping into and dirtying the fabric of the colossal sock. The tiny people were at the complete mercy of the giantess' playful activity. No one was spared from her onslaught. Many were crushed by folding land masses caused by the planet being compressed between the toes. Others were disintegrated into red mist as they were directly crushed by the girl's mighty toes. Some were able to survive as they were caught in the in the fabric of the girls sock. Though they had survived for now, they would soon meet an unfortunate end. They would either be trapped in the fabric until they died from starvation and thirst, or maybe they will die as Chloe walked while wearing the sock, or they could die when the sock is being put to wash where they would either drown or be ripped apart by a washer's whirling waters. Either way they would eventually lose their lives in a horrible fashion. Others were not caught in the binds of the fabric but instead fell past every tower of stitching and on to the clammy flesh of her foot beyond the wall of fabric. Their tiny bodies were nothing, not even recognizable pieces dirt or residue that she would ever notice in her entire life. Those unfortunate few were would live upon her foot as germs until her next steps or when she next decides to wash her foot.

Chloe continued to wiggle her toes disintegrating the planet until it was nothing more than a splotch of dirt staining the toe area of her sock. Even though she would never know, she still wondered what the tiny people must have experienced as her socked toes grinded their planet into an insignificant splotch soiling her once clean socks.

"That was fun, but I am not satisfied. Next I will make the really tiny planet fear my giant feet, but it is so small I might destroy it too quickly... It doesn't matter there are plenty more planets I can have fun with when this super small planet is destroyed. I think this time I will use my bare feet just so that I can feel when you all splatter against my foot."

Chloe neatly rolled her stripped socks off of her feet. She wiggled her freed toes allowing them to breath and move freely after releasing them from their fabric prison. Clumps of lint flew from between her un-pedicure toes. Along with the noticeable lint were a few of the unfortunate germ sized people who fell through her sock and were stuck the flesh of her toes. The tiny people were launched off of the toes and soared until they fell and splattered into microscopic gunk across Raquel's bedroom floor.

Chloe slowly walked toward the planet. She was mesmerized how each of her steps made the tiny planet bounced in place. The planet's barrier absorbed the shock of Chloe's foot falls, protecting the planet from crumbling, but in exchange the barrier was taking major damage. Granted at her immense size the barrier would do nothing to protect their planet for her assault, so whether it was intact or not played no significance.

When she was close enough she plopped on her behind. She sat before the tiny sphere, relishing the sight of a plant half the size of an ant sitting before her massive form. She reached down and gently plucked the planet between the nails of her index finger and thumb. It took more effort than she had thought it would to not accidently crush the fragile ball of dirt.

Chloe then began her game of fun. With the up most care she brought the tiny planet toward her middle toe. She gently pressed the planet into the pad of her marshmallow soft toe. The planet was now being pressed between the tip of her index finger and plump area of her middle toe. The planet easily sank into the girls supple clammy toe flesh. As the planet was pressed deeper into her flesh the more her pores squeezed out globs of warm, smelly sweat from the minute holes in her skin. Even a single droplet of the salty liquid was large enough to swallow the entire planet whole.

She began to roll the planet slightly and in place with her finger tip. The slight movements made sweat splash like torrents around the planet and even loosen specks of dirt off that rained off her toe, unfortunately one of these specs crashed through the planet's barrier leaving a large gap in the clear film like shell. The speck landed in a populated city crushing hundreds beneath it, but this speck was not a piece dirt that she collected onto her toes by walking. This speck was known by the name Jasmine. An African American woman in her late 20's, who was recently captured by the Elite 50 no more than a week ago.

When she fell to the planet she landed on her belly and large breast. The impact knock the wind out of her and she was in a world of pain, but anything was still better than being trapped on the toe of the sinister little girl. She was breathing in hard trying to give her body the oxygen it needed to move again. As she breathed in she felt tiny grain like objects litter her tongue. She gave a face of disgust as she taste the tiny obstructions that entered her mouth. Jasmine had a inkling of where she had landed and had a terrible suspicion of what she was breathing in.

She opened her blurry eyes wide to confirm what she had already expected to be true. She began to tear up and shiver as she constantly repeated "no" over and over again. When she had been freed from the sweaty toe she had hoped she would fall somewhere safe however unlikely it would be. She even welcomed a quick death to have her suffering come to an end. Instead she was once again on a planet being subjected to the wrath of the giant girl, whose idea of fun was mass murder. Yet her situation had one obvious difference in that she was a giant compared to the people of the planet she had fallen to.

She looked around admiring a view, that she had only seen from an airplane window. She was about the size of the or a little bit bigger than most skyscrapers in the city. She knew that she had to at least be a few hundred feet in height, when she compared herself the buildings and the ant sized people she watched scurrying away from her. She then felt the ground rumble she turned behind her and looked up at the flesh colored sky that enveloped the planet. It was obviously the young girl's toe flesh surrounding the planet. Jasmine could not make out any detail of the toe. All she could see was wet dirty ridges of skin, but this didn't surprise her, after all her size comparison with Chloe had not changed one bit.

"Why? Why the fuck is this happening to me?" Jasmine said in a frantic tone, cursing all the hell she had to endure because of the Elite 50 who kidnapped her. She couldn't hold in her feelings any longer, she could not contain her tears of pain and sadness. Jasmine had not lived a fortunate life like many who lived in the broken down states, but she was comfortable and got by, mostly due to her personality and fine natural assets. Even the tiny people on the planet who were in fear of giant woman, could recognize her beauty despite their fear of her. Her skin looked smooth and creamy like decadent milk chocolate, her legs were long and thick. Her ass was as plump as her breast were large. Her figure was athletic, her lips full and glossy. Her shoulder length hair was curly and pitch black, with dim gold highlights. She had a clean glossy French-tip mani-pedi which was complimented by her darker complexion.

Though the tiny people found her stunning they were not going to stay anywhere near the titanic woman, granted giant woman have only been bad news for the Elite 50 for the past day. The tinies didn't know why the woman was in their city, but they assumed she was in league with the other giant woman who have been destroying the planets. To them her crying was suspected to have been an act to get their guard down, not that it mattered anyway since Chloe would soon dispose of the planet.

Jasmine scanned the world through her teary eyes. She had hoped that she was delusional, she hoped that she was not standing as a giant in the middle of city that would soon be turned into an insignificant stain upon a young girls toe, but reality was as cruel a mistress as the giant girl who would soon turn her into mush against her toe.

"Why did they have to take me? There were so many others they could take, why me? Those damn Elite 50 bastards! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't even be going through this shit. Then there are these damned girls, why are they even destroying the planets? Are all these girls fucked up in the head, how could they enjoy killing people? Is it fun to kill people, is it fun to make people weaker than you suffer? Maybe I should find out. I have nothing better to do and I am going to die anyway, so let me try to have some fun. Better Yet I am going to kill the leader of this damn planet. I am going to make him or her suffer for even being part of the Elite 50, the bastards who take people just bring up their planets population."

The people trembled as they heard the psychotic rambling from the distraught woman. Jasmine's psyche was breaking down, her fear of death was quickly being overcome by smoldering anger for the Elite 50 and the cruel girls that were destroying the planets. She could not contain herself any longer, she had decided to not sit like a whimpering animal waiting to die, but instead she will unleash her anger on the city and its poor inhabitants. Her humanity was now lost. She could have just waited for her unfortunate end, but instead she wanted kill and make people suffer just to get her mind off of her impending doom and even though she wouldn't admit it to herself, she wanted to know why the giant girls found it so entertaining to kill the planets and its tiny people.

"You are all fucked, do you hear me and you can thank the damned Elite 50 for what I am about to do. If they had just left me alone, if they had just let me live my normal life then I wouldn't be here. They took away my normal life and put me in this damned mess. Now I am going to be killed by this giant bitch, but before I do I am going to fuck this planet up and hopefully along with the leader of this pathetic rock."

Jasmine looked down at the rubble around her bare feet, it appeared that a few buildings were crushed by her when she crashed to the planet. She watched as a group of tiny people ran down a street, obviously to escape her. She sneered at their futile attempt and began to walk toward the tiny group.

"Why run? You can't get away from me? Hell I think I even breathed in some of you tiny pest by accident when I was trying to catch my breath and that was by accident. Do you really think you can survive me if I truly intend to kill you?"

The street rumbled with every gigantic foot fall. Her stride was far too great, the tinies could never escape the giantesses incoming foot without some sort of detour. The street was a simple path that offered no easily accessible paths the fleeing group could take. Jasmine slowly approached her prey, soaking in the overpowering feeling only a hunter could feel before it takes the life of its helpless prey. Her feet slapped against the asphalt, leaving indents in the shape of her foot.

The booming of each foot fall became louder and more seismic with every second. It wasn't long before the shadow of her mighty figure was loomed over the fleeing tinies. She was right on top of them and there was nothing they could do. She looked down at the tiny people, pitying them to the point where she did not even want to go through with killing them, but then her anger quickly took over again. Knowing she was about to die didn't make her feel so bad for them anymore. The only person she cared about at this moment was herself.

Her face contorted with a menacing look as she rose her right foot above the crowd of people. Rubble stuck to the bottom of her foot peeled off and plummeted onto the crowd below. The rain of asphalt severely injured a few and killed fewer. The ball of her foot fell onto the crowd. Bodies were pulp into red mass between her smooth flesh and the hard rough street. A euphoric tingling sensation ran from her foot to her head. She didn't know why but the bodies exploding under the weight of her foot felt quite pleasant. She twist the ball of her foot further grinding the mutilated bodies. She could feel organs and pockets of blood squirting beneath her twisting foot, staining the pads and joints of her slender toes.

She then wiggled her toes as if to signal to the people below them that she was ready to use each digit as a weapon to snuff out their lives. She then lowered her toes onto the remainder of the crowd. She purred as she felt bodies squirming beneath her toes. Arms, legs, even bobbing heads all moving about beneath her toes, it was like a massage for her. She then applied pressure to the five digits. The movement began to diminish as the bodies were giving way to the five massive meat sacks that pinned them to the ground.

"I will admit that this feel good. You feel so nice beneath my toes, whether you're squirming for life or being crushed like a fucking grape in a foot fetish video. But I don't have much time left that young giant is going to rub this planet against her toes until it is crushed and that won't be long from now. So I need to move on to something else that is fun before the end comes."

Jasmine applied more pressure to her toes smashing the tiny people into red mush. She began to chuckle when she watched blood squirt from between her toes. She also found it humorous when dismembered limbs were sent flying from beneath the red puddle beneath her toes and across the street.

"It felt good taking my anger out on you little bastards, but I am still angry. Crushing a few of you won't cut it. I am filled with so much damn hate for these fucking planets and their thieving leaders. I will continue to kill you all until the giant bitch kills us all and maybe I will have an opportunity to kill this planets president, monarch, whatever the hell you call yourself."

Jasmine continued walking deeper into the city, until she noticed a pile up of vehicles in her way. She noticed signs of life in the congested street and knew that this was another opportunity to kill some helpless tinies beneath her foot. She could hear blood curdling screams and a symphony of honking horns becoming louder as she moved closer to the pile up. She looked down at the tiny cars and busses in her way and smirked at how pathetic the people looked, she wondered is that how Chloe viewed her. Nothing more than a mite to be crushed. She rose her left foot above the frantic people. She wiggled her pedicure toes before stamping down hard. Her soles slammed down on a few cars and a bus full of passengers. She could feel the metal crunching beneath her weight, she could hear tires popping, metal bending, glass shattering, but the sound that sent shivers up and down her spine were the screams of terror coming from below her foot.

"That's right scream for me, scream as my beautiful foot crushes you into mush. You should all be happy to die by the foot of a beautiful woman instead of being crushed by the foot of that young girl. Why aren't you happy to die by a woman like me? Can it be that you wanted to die by that young girls foot? How sick is that to want to die by the foot of such a young girl but not a beautiful woman like me, you are all sick and deserve to die."

With one final application of pressure the vehicles beneath her foot were flattened into scrap metal. She lift her foot to view her handy work, some cars were adhered to the bottom of her foot. After flexing her foot a few times the crushed cars peeled off and fell to the street below. She admired the flattened sheets of metal oozing with the innards of smashed human bodies. After getting a eye full of the destruction she had caused she decided to move on.

She continued to crush people beneath her feet as she walked aimlessly around the city. Something then caught her eye, she saw a two story middle school full of cars and school busses in the parking lot.

"Unless you all abandoned your vehicles then there should be some people in there. Should I stomp you all, or maybe I will just treat myself to one last meal."

She was right the school was full of students and faculty members who figured it would  be safer to stay in one place as opposed to trying to escape to the streets, but their plan severely back fired and now Jasmine was coming their way. Jasmine stood in front of the school and licked her full lips anticipating how the kiddies inside would taste. She dropped to her knees and began looking into the windows of the school, though they were tiny should could still see people attempting to keep still and hide in the dark class rooms.

She poked her finger through the building and into an occupied classroom, she could hear the tiny screams reacting to her monstrous finger thrashing around the room. She could feel furniture breaking under her finger as well as tiny people being crushed or tossed around by it. She then removed her finger and noticed some blood stains spread across the nails and tip.

"Seems like I hurt a few of you, I hope you survived so that you can live through the experience of being my tasty treat."

Jasmine dug her finger nails into the top of the building and began to pull the roof off. Some debris landed in the school but no one was seriously injured. She tossed the roof aside and looked down at the tiny kids below her. She lowered her face, to get a good look at her soon to be morsels. She hovered her mouth above a full classroom. She then opened her mouth. Warm breath escaped her mouth and engulfed the tiny students and the female teacher still attempting to hide from Jasmine's view.

The kids had no self control. They screamed and cried, fearing that the giant woman would eat them. Jasmine found their screams humorous, she was happy to know that the kids were able to make such a delicious reaction to her gigantic form.

Her tongue shot from her mouth and landed limp in the tiny classroom. Some were pinned under the slimy monster, while a few were killed on impact. She flailed her slimy tongue around the classroom. The children screamed as the pink muscle beat their little bodies around the room like rag dolls. She was surprised when she noticed the teacher making a run for the door as her students were bullied by the tongue. Jasmine couldn't bare having anyone escape her, so she darted the tip of her tongue at the fleeing instructor, crushing her against the still closed door. The kids screamed when they saw globs of blood spew from their teacher's mouth and eye sockets. She then lapped up the corpse, she swashed the body around mouth savoring the tiny woman's half dead body before swallowing her with an audible gulp.

"Who knew people tasted so salty, maybe it was because of all the blood?"

Jasmine then pursed her lips and began to breath in hard. She managed to suck in a few of the children past her plump lips and into her wet maw. She lift her head from the class room leaving behind a few survivors that she would dispose of at a later time. She could feel the tiny bodies moving around in her mouth, trying to free themselves from the sticky saliva binding them to her tongue. She swashed the bodies around her mouth, savoring the taste of  tiny bodies. The children were drenched in the woman's saliva, they were completely at her mercy. She then moved the bodies around her rows teeth, when she felt that she had most of them resting on her pearly whites she chomped down hard and fast. She continued to chomp viciously, mincing the tiny kiddies into globs of formless red pulp. The children below could her the bursting and crunching sounds of their classmates being dismembered and crushed by the cruel  woman's teeth.

"So good!" She mumbled, with her mouth full blood and crushed organs.

She then opened her mouth presenting her detestable work to the kids left behind in the classroom. They screamed in horror as they saw a red bog of bloody mush resting on the woman's tongue. What was more frightening was the severed chewed up body parts sticking out of her teeth. A worst sight was of the survivors who were left drowning in a pool of saliva and their liquefied friends.

After relishing the high pitched screams of the children she decided to gulp down the visceral mess in her mouth, survivors and all. She could feel the chunky pulped bodies trailing down her throat muscles accompanied by some weak flailing caused by the survivors. She closed her eyes concentrating on the strange texture and taste that was falling into her gut. It was a pleasant meal for her, not one that she would crave to try again, but it was a tasty experience non the less.

The children below scurried out of the classroom, while Jasmine was taking a deep appreciation of the human morsels she had just devoured. Jasmine's face twisted with anger as she watched the kids quickly flee from the classroom. She knew it would take far too long to pluck out everyone of the kids fleeing down the numerous hall way paths.

"So you kiddies don't want to be food for this sexy as hell body of mine? Fine then! Die beneath my feet, you dumb little shits."

Jasmine lift her wrinkled sole above the school and stomped down. She could feel the school crumbling beneath her foot, but despite her size she was not able to crush it in one stomp. She lift her foot from the crumbling building. Debris and blood stains littered the underside of her foot. She stomped the school over and over until it was a pile of rubble. She smirked while walking away from the school, sure that nobody survived her attack.

Jasmine felt the world shake. A chill ran up her spine, she knew the end was coming soon. She was still angry and needed to release this anger before her death she ran through the city, not caring about the lives she was stamping out, she then noticed a tall building in her path. The building was at least double her size.

"This building looks nice. Are you in this nice building you fucking leader? I hope you are, because I am going to tear this shit apart with my this luscious booty of mine."

She bent over presenting her gigantic plump ass to the people within the large building. She backed up twerking her jiggling rump into the building. She giggled when she felt the building give way to her dancing ass ripping through it. She loved the screams of horror roaring from the building and the people below running from falling debris breaking off the building. She pulled her ass from the building and looked at the giant hole she had made, along with battered and crushed bodies lining said hole.

"This building is tough, it will take a while to destroy and I don't have time to spare. I have a nice way to finish most of you all without wasting time destroying the building and it will be pretty humiliating."

Jasmine pulled down the waist of her tight pants and rolled the pants down to her knees, revealing her lace black panties wrapped around her tight ass. She then pulled down her panties until gravity took over and dropped them on to her pants.

"Here we go, time for a golden shower you little fucks."

She bent her body into a spider walk position aiming her crotch at the hole above it and without warning she relived herself and fired warm golden stream of urine into the hole. The pressure of her piss ripped through human bodies with ease. She watched as the golden liquid burst through windows carrying human bodies down the building. She found it hilarious to see her piss decimating a building like a military weapon.

Then she felt something she had hoped to never feel again. She could feel the planet below her giving way and it wasn't due to her weight, but because it was finally becoming a stain upon Chloe's toes. Jasmine no longer enjoyed herself, in fact she was tormented by regret. She acted out in a blind fury, but once that fury subsided she was nothing more than a normal person with a sense of humanity. She was not cut from the Same mold as Raquel, Sophia, Reika and Chloe. Stomping human beings, eating children and drowning people in her urine was not who she was. She might have been stuck up and showed an unwanted attitude at some points, but over all she was a kind person, unlike the four girls who took genuine pleasure out of murder and humiliation. Her eyes shed tears of heart aching sadness and regret. She wanted to apologize to the people she had been torturing, but before she could the planet was smeared into Chloe's toes.

No one including the larger Jasmine were spared from being stained onto the giant toe. Chloe had no idea what had taken place on the planet she had just destroyed, she could never imagine how her actions caused a human being to fall into so much despair that she had become a killer driven by her feelings. Chloe was still not satisfied she reached for another planet until she felt a presence at the door. It was Raquel staring down at Chloe puzzled, by what she had just seen.

"Chloe what the heck did you just do?"

"I destroyed three planets... One of the planets made contact with me and even attacked me, so I ate the planet and it was so much fun I decided to destroy two more and now I was going to get myself some more to destroy."

Raquel was baffled since she was just struck with the most honest answer she had ever heard in her life.

"You know if you destroy the planet, you are killing people right?"

"I know, but their lives mean nothing to me. I don't know them and they don't care for me, so I am not saddened by killing them. Don't worry Raquel I am fine with what I am doing and will never regret it."

"Fine... I mean they need to be destroyed anyway and if they can fire weapons then who knows what else they can do. If you are fine with it then you can destroy them with me, but I get to destroy them next."

"Thank you for letting me participate."

Raquel plucked four tiny plants from the case and didn't waste any time. She popped one of the planets into her mouth and swashed it around, until she felt the barrier pop, she then swallowed the planet whole with and audible gulp.

"Die in my stomach fuckers. Maybe if you survive you will be a part of my shit, you should be honored by that possibility."

Raquel rolled one of the planets between the tip of her thumb and index finger, she then applied pressured until the planet popped into mud between her fingers. She then placed her fingers into her mouth and sucked off all the remains. Raquel then bent down and placed the final two planets between her big and second toe.

"Do you little guys like feet? I hope you do."

She scrunched her toes and watched as the two planets crumbled and popped between her mighty toes. She wiggled her toes spreading the muddy remains across her pink nails and down to the ball of her foot.

"That felt good, I need more." Raquel reached for another planet, but then she heard the door bell. "Damn it, that bell once again ruins my fun. Stay her Chloe I will get it."

Raquel ran to her door upset about being interrupted. She opened the door to her teacher Ms. Connors, who looked winded.

"What are you doing back here?"

"I ran and ran and then when I am half way to the school, I get a text that the meeting is canceled. I ran and hurt my feet for nothing."

"Come inside and rest."

Susan walked to Raquel's couch and plopped onto it without even asking for permission. She kicked off her sneakers, allowing her sweaty socked feet to breath. Chloe walked to the living room after hearing her sister voice, she stared at her sister making herself at home on Raquel's couch.

"Hey there sis, did you have fun with Rocky?"

"Yes."

"Good... Your big sisters feet hurt a lot, how about once of your amazing foot massages? I can really use one."

"Fine."

"I have some lotions you can use and if you don't mind I will rub your feet as well."

"This day is looking up a foot massage by my sister and my favorite student, maybe I did something great in a past life."

" We will get the lotions" Raquel closed the door and signaled Chloe to follow her. "And a few planets" she whispered to Chloe, who's face lit up when she realized that she and Raquel would be using her big sisters feet to destroy the planets. She imagined how fun it would be to rub a few planets into her sisters foot while she was unaware of the horror her feet would cause thousands of lives.

 

Planet Count: 27

Susan's Foot Massage by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

A shorter chapter, but I hope that it is still good. I also have a previously introduced character make her way into the plot. This story is almost done three to four chapters at most, but I also want to write other things, so I will not stop writing this story and will finish it, but I am itching to get started on other stories and will be writing stories alongside this one. As always let me know what you guys think about this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it.  

 

9.

Susan waited patiently for Raquel and Chloe to return to the living room along with whatever Raquel owned to moisturize her tired feet. While she waited, Raquel was making perpetrations for the foot massage that would lead to the deaths of many. 

"Come on guys! What is taking so long? My feet are killing me... I need you guys."

"Don't worry Ms. Connors, we will be there soon. I am just getting a few things to make your massage more enjoyable." Raquel answered as she used the tablet to shrink down a few planets that she would destroy against her teachers tired feet.

Chloe watched in amazement as Raquel used the seemingly ordinary tablet in her hands to shrink down six planets, some the size of marbles and some size of golf balls, reduced down to the insignificant size of a single millimeter.

"They are so small that my big sister will not see them, but I hope she could feel them."

"Even if she can't feel them, the tiny fucks on these planets will defiantly feel your sister's feet crushing their pathetic bodies into stains."

"This is going to be so much fun. I wish we could tell my sister, but she is too nice of a person. She will feel terrible if she knew that she killed a so many people. This means that this is our secret and nobody can find out especially my sister."

"Your sister is really nice. I wouldn't want her to feel bad about killing people, so I will keep this secret from her, but I really do wish she was like us and would enjoy killing these pathetic germs. Well enough chit chat, we have the planets and my moisturizers so let's have some fun."

Raquel and Chloe entered the living room. Raquel held two bottles of expensive scented moisturizers, while Chloe held the six tiny planets in her opened palm. Chloe tried hard to keep her hand stiff, since any fast jerking motion might damage the planets, or send them flying across the room.

"It's about time Guys! My feet are killing me and really need a gentle rub down."

"Don't get too demanding there Ms. Connors, just be glad that I am willing to use some very valuable things on your feet." Raquel giggled under her breath knowing that she considered the planets to be some of the valuable things she mentioned to Susan.

"Fine..." Susan said in a pouty voice, feeling put down by her student's words.

Raquel laid the bottles on the floor since she lacked any table in her living room. Susan cheered like a child on Christmas morning, she could hardly wait for the pleasurable feeling of a good foot rub. Susan slipped her socks off her feet. The smell of her feet was ripe from all the running she did in her sweaty sneakers. Raquel and Chloe pinched their noses respectively at the same moment as if they had planned to do it from the start.

"Come on guys they don't smell that bad... You guys are embarrassing me."

Though her feet smelled hot and sour they looked divine. If there was an award for perfect feet Susan would take first even against the most famous of foot models. Her feet were big, with a long slender sole that folds into smooth wrinkles every time she flexes her slender toes. her nails were long, sexy and painted a light gleaming brown that looked nice against her milky white, unblemished skin. She never took particular care of her feet, nor did she consider them to be sexy. She was just blesses with beautiful feet that would make any foot lover give up their riches just to have an opportunity to lick or kiss them. Susan truly had no idea of the treasure she had been born with and chances that she would know.

Raquel gazed upon her teachers smelly feet, amour by their stunning form. As a closet foot fanatic she wanted nothing more than to worship her teacher's feet, but she didn't want to hint her lust to Susan and Chloe, since she found it embarrassing to be aroused by another woman's feet.

Raquel squeezed some pink moisturizer onto her palm and began to spread it across her hands until they were shiny and covered with the creamy substance. She began to breath heavy as her hands stretched closer to the warm feet in her grasp. She wrapped her delicate fingers around her teacher's left foot and pressed her palms tightly into the flesh. Raquel was in bliss as she felt her tomboy teacher's smooth, soft foot clenched in her lustful hands. She began to work her fingers around the foot, massaging the pink cream into the flesh until it dissolved and left a sheen around the rubbed area.

Susan moaned loudly with pleasure, presenting no shame in how sexual her tone was. Raquel could feel her pussy moisten as she pleasured her teacher. Her massaging technique was becoming more aggressive. She wanted to make her teacher squeal more to her lustful touch. Chloe was too young and innocent to realize that the foot massage was sexually arousing to her sister and Raquel.

Chloe noticed a glob of cream resting on the bottle's opening. She swiped the index finger of her free hand into the glob collecting it onto her finger tip. She gently pressed her finger into the planets, adhering two planets into the light pink substance. The inhabitants of the planets could not even fathom what was happening to them at that moment.

Since Raquel was working on her sister's left foot, she decided to work on the right foot. She pressed the cream into her sister's toes. Spreading the dissolving cream into her soft pads. The planets crumbled instantly. Thousands upon thousands of people were left stranded in a torrent of the strawberry scented cream. None of the girls could hear the horrific screams of the dying people being crushed into the moistened skin of Susan's perfect foot.

Bodies upon bodies were pressed by the young girls dainty finger into the smelly cluster of cute wiggling toes, that absorbed the pulped human bodies into the colossal toe flesh. Chloe giggled imagining how terrifying it must be for the tiny people who being victimized by her and her unaware sister.

Raquel reached into Chloe's palm and plucked out two planets between her clasping finger nails. She dropped the dust sized sphere in between Susan's big toe nail. She then began to lick between the big toe nail, she did not care about how Chloe and Susan reacted. Chloe gasped at the weird sight, but Susan only moaned and begged for more pleasure and Raquel was more than willing to give the pleasure she desired.

The tip of Raquel's slimy tongue pressed the tiny planets, until they shattered and mixed with the collection of dirt found between the woman's toe nail. Human bodies were rendered helpless against the monstrous tongue that licked across the curvature of the space between Susan's long toe nail. Tiny people screamed as their bodies were bullied and mangled by the tongue that splattered their remains into the toe flesh beneath the moaning woman's toe nail.

The germ sized life forms could do nothing against the huge teens mighty tongue, that liquefied their tiny bodies into tasteless stains, that along of Susan's toe nail dirt littered the tip of the wet pink mass. The tongue swayed pushing heaps of land and bodies into the foul smelling ridges of the massive big toe.

Raquel could only taste the sour salty sweat and grimy dirt between the nail. Though she could not taste a single soul against her tongue, she knew that they were there and that thought alone was more than enough to make her panties damp. Raquel completely lost herself to Susan's perfect foot. She began to lick the foot from heel, up the sole and to the toes on top. She continued to constantly lick and smoother the foot with her warm tongue and gooey saliva. Susan did not protest since she loved the way it felt to have her foot worshiped by her students tongue.

Chloe watched as Raquel was more absorbed with licking her sister's foot and didn't seem to pay much attention to the two remaining planets in her palm, so she decided to take it upon herself to finish off the remaining planets. Chloe opened the unopened bottle and poured a little bit of the silky feeling cream onto the center of her palm and over the two remaining planets. The people on the tiny planets could only watch as their worlds were blanketed in the smooth white substance. Chloe then pressed her cream covered palm into her sister sole.

The planets, home to countless lives shattered and melted into the creases of the woman's perfect sole. Bodies were pressed with unbelievable force against the sole, disintegrating their bodies instantly into red particles that could hardly be seen even under a microscope.

Susan was completely unaware of the genocide taking place on her pleasured feet. She had no idea that entire planets full of culture, government, ideals and lives human and not were at the mercy of her massive feet that seemed to only exist as a beautiful destroyer.

Though the planets were gone Raquel and Chloe continued to massage and in Raquel's case worship Susan's foot for an hour more.

"That felt really good, girls. I have to do that again some time. Though I have to admit that the whole licking thing was weird, but hell it felt really nice."

"Sorry Ms. Connors I kind of lost myself there."

"You are weird Ms. Raquel." Chloe said almost disgusted at what she was doing to her sisters foot.

The girls continued to conversant for awhile after that. They talked about random things and shared a few laughs until the late afternoon. The Connors siblings said their goodbyes and left Raquel's home.

"Well that was more fun than I thought I would have today, but the fun is far from over. I have what's left of the Elite 50 to have fun with."

Raquel stood in place imagining all the fun she could have with the Elite 50, then suddenly her fantasies faded when she heard a loud thud coming from her room. Without even a second thought she ran into her bed room.

Her window was pried wide open and in the center of her room stood a tall beautiful woman. She appeared to be somewhere in her late 20s early 30s. Raquel had never seen this bomb shell of a woman before, but she knew that she was bad news.

"So you are the teen who took the little planets?" The woman said in a deep Russian accent.

Raquel was shivering in fear. She was afraid that what Reika feared had come true and the Elite 50 were able to contact one of their normal sized accomplices. "Are you hear to kill me?"

"That depends. I am here to reclaim the Elite 50 and take you out, but I might be willing to spare you, since me and you both don't like these little fucks too much. Get me a specific planet that I need and I will spare you as the first condition for your life."

"Getting you a specific planet can be easy as long as I haven't already destroyed it."

 

Planet Count: 21

 

Mistress Natalia by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

Here is the next chapter of for those of you still sticking around to see if I will continue this. Like my last chapter, this one is pretty short, but honestly there is not much running around my head concerning this story and it will end very soon so that I can start on something new. I hope you guys like this chapter and look forward to the next one.

 

10.

The destruction of the Elite 50 was a terrifying experience for those who resided on a planet being destroyed or for those who waited for their planet still tucked away in the carrying case to eventually be chosen for destruction. Communication to any normal sized person who can help them from the wrath of Raquel and her sadistic friends was nearly impossible, but a certain man, after trial upon trial was able to make contact with someone he felt could save him and his planet.

That man is Nathan Fried or how he is commonly known as on his planet, Lord Fried. He was able to communicate to a freelance agent, who had been known by a few to handle dirty covert jobs for high compensation, Natalia Salko.

Not only did he feel that Natalia would be able to save him and his planet from the destructive teens, but he also had plenty of files pertaining to Natalia's illegal affairs which he used to black mail her into carrying out the mission he assigned to her, but unknown to her he lacked to resources to send the files to anyone of interest, but he figured that as long as she felt that his threat was real that she would come to his rescue as he wished her to.

He sat for hours, sleep deprived fearing that at any moment his planet could be chosen for destruction, also considering that his planets is one of the largest making it a prime target for Raquel and anyone else sick enough to join her in her genocide. His body constantly shivered from fear, every hour or so he would take medication to ease his anxiety.

"T-That bitch Natalia better get the job done... Shit I don't want to die to some bitch teen and her fucked up friends."

All of a sudden the world around Fried shook violently. Screams of the terrified populace roared through the streets. He ran toward his window and pulled back his thick curtains. He gasped and crumpled to his knees at the terrifying sight displayed before him.

The entire horizon from his perspective were a pair of gigantic full red lips. It had finally happened, his planet had been chosen to be destroyed next, but what he didn't know was that his planet was not at the mercy of Raquel or any of her friends, but the very woman he tried to black mail, Natalia. Heck his planet was not chosen at random whatsoever. He had no idea that Natalia struck a deal with Raquel. In exchange for her safety, Raquel would find Fried's planet for Natalia so that she may dispose of it along with the man who pissed her off. Since all of the planets were named after the individual or family who ruled, it was pretty easy to find the planet by using the planet search option on the tablet.

The beautiful Russian woman held the tennis ball sized planet in her palms. She smirked as her slender fingers applied pressure to the film like barrier until it popped in her hand. Her fingers curved and wrapped gently around the plants surface. She could feel every little building crumble into dust beneath her smooth flesh. She could feel the cool splashing of bodies of water against her finger. She watched at the cool blue of the seas turned into a mucky brown. even though she did not feel it, her fingers had dug beneath sea level and the masses of water were seeping into the planets crust causing the oceans to become a muddy bog.

The people inhabiting the little planet scattered throughout hoping to find any sort of haven, but of course there was no hope of escaping the giant woman who held their entire world in her destructive grasp. Cities full with thousands of people easily devastated and grinded into powdered debris and human remains.

"So this is what it feels like to hold the whole world in your hand. I am huge hands powerful... you little peons are fucked, you can thank fried for kissing me off. I can feel the gritty texture of your pathetic cities crumble into dust beneath my fingers. But I am being so gentle, I swear it. I am gently clasping my fingers around your planet, but still this fucking ball is too fragile to handle even my delicate touch."

"These planet's are pretty weak and this one is one of the biggest ones in the bunch. You could only imagine how fucking weak a planet smaller than the size of your little toe nail is. You can hardly have fun with them, since even the ridges of your finger tips can tear the little shits apart."

Natalia licked her lips and moaned relishing in the power she had over the tiny people in her hand. "I want to destroy even smaller planets. I want to destroy one smaller than my little toe nail."

Raquel blushed as she watched the slimy tongue of the mature woman swash around her full red lips. "Damn! You're so fucking sexy... I will shrink down a few planets for us to destroy, so have fun with that planet for as long as you can."

"Yes please be a dear and make me some tiny, tiny planets so that I can destroy them by running them into my warm pink clit and make it fast, because this planet won't last much longer."

Raquel gathered a few planets from the case and tapped her fingers against the tablets screen, initiating the shrinking process on the planets she gathered. In the mean time Natalia decided to have fun destroying the man who black mailed her.

One of the patches of land caught her big green eye. She could see that the land was vast and grey and it sparkled unlike the other patches or grey. She assumed that this particular grey patch was a grand city, full of tall buildings embedded with gleaming glass windows, which caused the sparkling.

"So Fried, do you live in this grand sparkling city? I am sure you do. A man like you would never live in a rundown city or a forest, I am sure you live in the grandest land on your whole planet."

Natalia pursed her lips and lowered it toward the sparkling grey patch. Fried looked up as the sky burned bright red from the enormous crimson lips descending upon the city he resided in. Spittle rained from the gap between her pursed lips, every time she exhaled tiny puffs of air.

The beads of saliva the size of cars crashed through the city. Buildings were being riddled with the spittle, some even lost structural support and crashed onto the running populace beneath, burying people in its debris. People directly hit with the spittle were either crushed into a puddle of saliva and blood or blasted into pieces as if they were shot point blank by a cannon.

The puff of her warm breath was like a storm that waft through the city violently carrying anything not built into the ground hundreds of feet into the air, until they enviably fell victim to gravity and fell to the ground.

Natalia began to suckle, uprooting the entire city from its foundation and into a vacuum of inhale that tunneled beyond her sexy red lips. Natalia cringed in delight when she felt tiny human bodies pulp into gunk against her lips, but most made it into the abyss of her damp mouth. She lift her head from the planet and looked down at the brown crater which took the place of the sparkling grey city.

Natalia licked her lips, cleaning the specs of gore from the lipstick caked on to her sexy, soft lips. She tilt her head back and pushed down the gritty pile of dirt and remains down her throat with an audible gulp.

"Tasty! You tiny little fucks made a nice little snack for me, but I am ready to fuck the young lady who owns this place so I will swiftly destroy your little mud ball of a planet."

Natalia clenched her hand into a fist. The planet exploded from between her fingers in the form of wet brown mud. She opened her palms and looked at the mud caked onto the palm of her hand and dripping between her fingers. "Time for the clean up."

Natalia ran her wet tongue up and down her soiled hand, cleaning off the planets remains from her sexy hand. People fortunate enough to have survived within the mud were lapped up into the mature giant's drooling mouth. The people screamed and begged, but their words could not be heard by the cruel giant woman who enjoyed slurping up the remains of her genocide. In no time her hand was rid of all the grime. Natalia hummed in delight, relishing in what she had just done to thousands of helpless people.

"I fucking crushed and ate them... I feel like a true goddess. Is this how you usually fee-" Natalia's jaw dropped as she turned to speak to Raquel, who sat naked on her bed, moaning and drooling as she rubbed a marble sized planet against the lips of her slimy, wet pussy.

"Sorry, but I couldn't hold back watching you destroy that planet. It was so fucking sexy that my pussy began to cremate from excitement. I wanted to get off... No! I need to get off. I needed to take a tiny fucking planet and abuse it with my pussy."

"I see. So watching these planets get destroyed turns you on that much. You are a sick young woman, to love death and destruction so much... You remind me so much of myself when I was your age. I knew that we were kindred spirits."

Natalia began to strip down in a seductive manor, as if to give the masturbating girl a skin show.  Raquel kept her eyes on the stripping woman, but that didn't' mean that her masturbating hand holding the planet was idle. She continued to rub the planet up the curvature of her drooling pussy lips until it was pressed into her clit. She pressed the tiny planet into the pink nub with her finger tip.

The barrier popped against her throbbing clit, sending a surge of ecstasy through her loins. She pressed the planet, unprotected by its barrier into her clit. The germ sized people screamed and fled aimlessly as the immense wall of pink collided with their fragile tiny planet. The warm musk of Raquel's gargantuan pussy assaulted the noses of every living thing on the tiny planet. The nub was being stimulated by the tiny planet full of thousands of innocents being smeared into it.

The nub began to erect burrowing into the crust - creating an immense crater in its definite shape. She then rolled the crumbling sphere into the mouth of her boiling hot vagina. The walls of her cervix contracted violently, pummeling the tiny planet from all sides, until it was nothing more than dust being carried away in a stream of pussy juice that oozed out of her spread lips.

"It seems that you have yet to cum Raquel, you are indeed wet, but you have yet to released your loving nectar. Allow me to help. Sorry if it hurts."

The freshly naked woman crawled on to Raquel's bed. She felt a tiny object pop into sand beneath her bare knee. She looked around and noticed that Raquel had left the planets she shrunk or planed to shrink on her sheets. Natalia instantly knew that what she had unintentionally crushed was a planet. She was disappointed that she destroyed a planet in such a manor, but at the same time she felt powerful. She could hardly believe that even slight movements was enough to destroy entire planets home to life and culture. After crawling far enough she sat on her finely shaped rear into Raquel's sheets. She plucked two tiny planets from the bed sheet and scrunched them tightly between her big and second toe.

"What are you going to do?"

"You will see soon."

Natalia thrust her toes along with the planet into Raquel's wet pussy. The lips widened to accommodate the toes and ball of foot being thrust into her. Raquel screamed in pain as she felt the woman's foot forcibly spread her cervix. Her long red toe nails scraped against walls. Natalia could feel her nails pricking the sensitive skin causing some minor bleeding. Raquel tried to distract herself from the pain, so she bit her lip hard, until a drip of blood rolled down to her chin, that pain was nothing compared to the surprise foot fucking that she was receiving.

"HOLY SHIT! God that hurts. It feels like my pussy is being ripped apart."

"I told you that it would hurt, but from pain will come pleasure."

Natalia began to wiggle her toes making sure to keep the planets still caught between her toes. The tiny inhabitants were at the mercy of Natalia's gigantic slender toes that slowly grinded the tiny spheres into clumps of dirt that caught in the sex ooze that completely covered the foot.

The wiggling of Natalia's soft toes with in her was pleasurable. Raquel moaned like a bitch in heat. he body convulsed and she could not help from weeping. She tried to hold back her tears and sniffles, but Natalia could tell that the combination of pain and pleasure was getting to Raquel.

"Does it feel good? Does it feel good to know that my sexy foot, is destroying two tiny planets deep within your Pussy?"

"Yes... Yes it does."

"So you can handle the pain?"

"This is nothing... I will get used to it and soon I will be able to handle you stuffing both your feet and dozens planets within me."

"My you have a great degree of zeal."

Natalia moaned as the feet the tiny planets disintegrate in though the slime between her toes. Thousands of people were grinded between the long, soft sexy toes of the woman, while many were sent flying into the walls of the enormous sex. many were carried away into the sex juice were they would bloat and suffocate in the teens sticky, sexual honey

"Y-You are so deep in me, yet I don't know your name. You should at least introduce yourself if you are going to fuck my pussy until it bleeds."

"You're right, it is not proper to enter you and never even introduce me self. My name is Natalia, or if you prefer, mistress Natalia?"

Planet count: 16

The Tomboy Gets Her Revenge by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

I know it took forever, but I really wanted to finish this story. I had more ideas to add, but sadly I was itching to write other stories and didn't want to be stuck on this story. I couldn't stand not seeing this  story not completed so I dug deep and ended the story. I enjoyed writing this story and hope everyone enjoyed it. I tried to apply many different fetishes, with many different giantess of different races, ages, body types and personalities. I hope this story had a little bit of everything for everybody. I thank you all you have supported this stories run and look forward to my future stories.

 

11.

"Mistress? That has a nice ring to it, but I am not one to be dominated by anyone. If anything I am the mistress that you are pleasing." Raquel pronounced with a tinge of confidence and sensuality in her tone.

Natalia couldn't help from giggling at Raquel's statement. She was sincerely surprised about how fearless the girl laying before her was. Natalia was known by all as a dominating woman, who bends all to her will purely on presence alone. Whether it be a lover she takes in the sheets or a victim dying by her hand. Yet this girl who she found a kindred relation with didn't fall to her presence, she accepted her dominating ways as pleasure and even proclaimed herself as the mistress.

"You have surpassed my expectations. I am impressed that you would speak that way to a known killer, but I like it."

"You are not the only killer here, I took thousands of lives. Heck maybe even millions and I fucking loved every minute of it."

"Killer, more like a psycho if I had to honestly define what you were."

"So you thing I am crazy? Well maybe I am, but I can't help it. I love killing all these germ sized fucks with my body." Raquel slowly removed Natalia's foot from her slick, slimy sex. "I think we should stop talking and destroy the rest of the planets. I wouldn't want the tiny shits to call for help."

Natalia nodded in agreement. The two walked to the Elite 50 case. They stared down at the tiny amount of planets that were left over in the case. Raquel still has fond memories of when it was full of tiny planets for her to destroy, but now rest less than half of the original amount.

Raquel bent over, her sweaty breast swaying over the tiny lives beneath her. The populace of the remaining planets could only look up in terror of the two gigantic woman that stood as mighty gods towering above them.

Raquel reached down and plucked out a hand full of marble sized planets. "You all look tasty. Do you all want to be in a teenage girls mouth? I am sure you perverted fucks would love that." Raquel opened her mouth wide. Her anxious tongue curled around her heavily saliva steeped maw.

The people screamed and begged just as many before them have and just like many before them they would fail. Raquel cared nothing for the various innocence in her clutched hand, she just wanted to kill for the sake of her sick pleasure. Without any display of pageantry, she tossed the tiny spheres into her mouth as if they were nothing more than kernels of popcorn she was partaking of in a theater.

She locked her lips closed sealing the planets in her cavernous mouth. Natalia couldn't help but to blush, she was taken by the sheer cruelty of the young girl she adored. Raquel's entire mouth was filled with to cheek to cheek with the tiny planets.

"Ha, you look like a squirrel who's mouth is full of nuts."

Raquel sloshed the planets around her moist mouth. Barriers began to dissipate from the violent clashing of the planets slamming into each other and her solid pearly whites. Raquel hummed in delight as she felt the planets in her mouth, melting into thick globs of mud. The taste was awful, but the thought of so many people suffering in her mouth was a good enough sensation for her to overlook the foul taste.

The plant bound microns were in peril. Their homes (planets) were dissolving in the giant teen's sweet saliva. The tinies could only scream and curse as they were swept away in a tide of muddy earth and sent splashing around the giantess' mouth. Planets collided and exploded into gritty goop that plastered to the roof of the sadistic giant's mouth. Human bodies were being mangled and torn apart in the swirling vortex of soil infused saliva being whipped by the massive pink tongue.

Saliva bust from behind her pursed lips. Natalia began to pant heavily. The scene of death taking place was turning her on, beyond her control. She wanted to stay composed, but she found Raquel to be irresistible. She lunged at Raquel and forcibly locked lips with her. Though Raquel was surprised she didn't resist the passionate embrace of the older woman's lips on her own.

The sludgy combination of earth and microscopic life passed from Raquel's mouth into Natalia's. The older woman didn't care for the taste, but she did love sharing a passionate kiss at the expense of thousands upon thousands of innocent lives.

The tongues of the giant woman wrapped and slicked around each other, like serpents mating. People were being pulverized by the moist dancing muscles. The planetary contents constantly passed between the two mouths of the god like woman. People, city constructs, oceans and natural land masses alike were ground and liquefied viciously within the damp locked orifices.

The deadly French kiss was embracive beyond description. The two woman held one another with vigorous strength, each vying for control over the others body. The sensual sounds of moaning and wet mouths and bodies against one another could be heard all around the once silent home. After minutes of passionate lip locking, the two girls separated their wet puffy lips from one another. Grimy wet liquid dripped from both of their panting mouths. Hundreds of microscopic survivors were imbedded in the brown muck that dripped down the curvaceous figures of the two huge woman.

The human specked gunk rolled down their necks. Then to their equally massive breast. Some traveled between the vast cleavage of the woman, while others rolled off the curvature of their globular tits and built up into a concentrated blob that built upon their erect nipples.

"T-that... That was pretty fucking amazing!" Raquel said panting heavily. She tilt her head back, forcing the remains of the planets and it's inhabitants dead or not down her throat. She pressed her sweaty finger tips against the slope of her neck and proceeded to swallow the muddy leftovers and corpses with an unnecessary audible gulp. She hummed as she felt the bulge of planetary residue pass through the flesh of her neck and deep into her.

Natalia followed suit by swallowing all the residue left staining her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the contents trail down into her system. "I agree. That was pretty delightful, but sadly we used up so many planets at once. There is hardly any left to toy around with."

"Damn! You're right. Well we need to get rid of these planets anyway. A certain friend of mine will be pissed if I didn't destroy the rest of these planets, heck I probably should have disposed of them yesterday, but hell a bitch has gotta sleep when she's tired, right?" Natalia giggled playfully from Raquel's quip.

Natalia reached down into the case and pulled out the largest planet she could find from the case. "You are right. These things should be disposed of. I wouldn't want these little fools to contact help like they did with me."

"So I guess the fun and my revenge is finally over. Too bad. I was having a ton of fun killing these little bitches, but all good things must come to an end, I suppose."

Natalia placed the plant on the floor. The citizens looked up at the full majesty of the titanic woman, who once held them. The god like woman raised her right foot and dangled it above the tiny ball of life beneath her. The germ sized humans looked up at the majesty of Natalia's perfect bare foot. Her toes slender and plump at the pads, her red nails gleaming like transient sun rays and her long wrinkly mature soles were the cherry on top of the perfect foot on display for the tiny doomed folk.

She lowered her foot onto the surface of the planets barrier. The people could only watch in terror as their entire sky was covered with the creamy flesh of Natalia's toes and ball pressing hard into the clear shell. The wrinkles and dirty ridges of her toes squeezed out sweaty moisture onto the barrier and to make things worse, the barrier was cracking and letting the her salty foot juice seep in.

Humid rain of toe sweat squalled on to the planet's surface. Natalia laughed as she felt the barrier giving way to the pressure of her immense weight. She slowly curled her sexy digits. The long red nails punctured the protective bubble. The people scurried with pulse pounding fear as they watched the crimson blades pierce through their only form of protection.

Finally the barrier reached it's limit. It was no match for the foot of the malicious woman. With nothing left to resist her foot, she planted it on to the surface of the planet. The ball of her foot smashed into many land masses, thousands of lives were pulp into particles that seeped into the microscopic gaps of her flesh ridges and pours. Then her mighty toes graced the planet as it slowly settled down on the heads of numerous innocent people.

Natalia rolled her foot, grinding the planet beneath her. She moaned in sheer delight as she felt mountains, cities and forest crumble and mince beneath her rocking foot. She applied more pressure to her foot. She felt the planet's spherical shape changing as her foot bore through it.

"I am so fucking powerful, I can hardly believe that a whole planet is no match for a single one of my feet."

The planet gave way to the titanic foot and the once sturdy ball of plates and stone was flattened into loose yielding soil. She continued to twist her foot, making sure to grind way all life beneath her foot. As an assassin she wanted to make sure all her targets were disposed of.

"No fair, you destroyed the biggest one."

"Then how about, you take the rest of them? I am pretty satisfied with my experience as it is. By the way I love watching you work, so have a go at them."

"Fine I will handle the rest... Such a shame. I can't believe that all 50 will be gone in a matter of moments. Well Elite 50, it is time that you meet your end beneath the foot of a giant teen. The big bad elite 50 will be nothing more than fucking stains beneath my beautiful fucking foot. Enjoy my foot while you all have the chance."

Raquel peered into the case of the remaining few planets. She lift her foot over the cases opening and without warning stamped down into the cases and onto the remaining planets contained inside. Barriers didn't stand a chance against the powerful foot. Raquel heard blood curdling screams from the tablet. She twist her foot back and forth. The remaining planets were simultaneously being destroyed beneath the sadistic teen's foot.

She laughed menacingly at her cruel act. She could feel each and every structure pressing and crumbling beneath her smooth sloes and delicately scrunching toes. The cool water of various seas spreading across her foot was nice to the touch. She cooed smoothly as her pussy ran like a faucet of glistening milk.

She then proceeded to stomp down, pounding the planets into wet gritty mush of buildings and compacted human beings. She could feel the planetary mud gush between her toes. People were pushed and crushed beneath her glossy pink toe nails.

Natalia drooled as she watched the mass murder of thousands taking place beneath the foot of the menacing, angry and horny teen. Raquel was every bit the monster she hoped that she would be.

Raquel lift her foot from the case. Runny mud, sweat and human viscera trailed down her dirty foot and plopped into the case. There was no physical reminder that what was in the case were indeed planets, there was only layers of dirt and glistening red and gray specs.

"I can't believe that I finally got my revenge after so long. You see that sis? I did this for you. I killed the fuckers that took you away from me."

"My objective is also done. No more will those miniscule fools black mail me. I guess the fun is over."

"Well I don't have school until Monday. We can still have fun for the rest of the weekend, that is if you can still handle me."

"I am not sure if I can handle you, Mistress Raquel."

And in only two days, the grand Elite 50 were violently disposed of by numerous girls, in various and questionable ways. All residents totaling up to the millions were eaten, crushed and fucked to death and the rest of the earth will never know. Astronomers will continue to search the skies for the 50 planets and the United States will still bare their hatred for the Elite 50, never knowing that Raquel and a group of her friends have destroyed the solar systems greatest mystery.

Planet count: 0

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4839