- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I have always wanted to create a Terra story, but I was never really a fan of terra due to the lack of interaction, but after reading Galactic SNAFU by Christiawi9 and Kosmita I knew I wanted to write a story like that, but my own way, but I won't lie and I am not ashamed to say I used a lot of the premise of the story, but I am going to make it my own. Just wanted to put that out there before people say I am just plainly copying. If you read anything I wrote then you know this will be violent, full of feet and full of vore. I am also doing something's I have never done before and hope that you all enjoy this. I also love comments, so if you have the time please leave one, it fuels me to keep on writing. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

First let me say I am glad the title didn't make you skip this story and I am sorry about this chapter being long, but it contains a prologue and 2 chapters worth of work. Like most first chapters it establishes the story, so there is not much giantess action mainly plot, but I leave some action at the end, just to give a taste of what's to come. The future chapters will be full of sexy giantess action. I hope you all enjoy this and leave a comment about what you think. I hate to admit it, but comments keep me going and lack of comments make me feel like I am writing and posting for nothing. I hope to hear from you guys and most of all I hope you all enjoy this story.

Prologue

In the near future America has suffered social collapse due to the conflicting ideals of the wealthy and the poor. The country was falling apart and with it the power and trust that America once had with the rest of the world. Times were grim no matter your social class, of course the wealthy and influential did not take this lying down. A group of 50 individuals and families decided to push forward a project that has long since been in development and this project was called the Elite 50.

The Elite 50 were a collection of manmade planets, that were meant to be used by powerful individuals to escape the earth and live out their lives on a fully terraformed planet that they would rule over. The group of families and individuals left to join the elite 50, but this was no secret to the rest of the world, in fact the poor left behind were outraged, but there was nothing they could do.

The Elite 50 were planets, yet no one had ever seen one of the 50 manmade planets. It was not strange that some people were skeptical that the planets existed in the first place. It was unfathomable to have 50 new planets created in the solar system and not have them noticed by a single astronomer, unless the plants were not in space to begin with, which was the case.

The Elite 50 were actually tiny planets of various sizes, none of which were no bigger than a tennis ball and they are harbored in a secure location  in New York. The location of the planets are changed every few years, to prevent discovery. The planets are guarded by an individual who is hired and trusted by the wealthy sovereigns of the Elite 50. Size change technology is what allowed the people to settle on these planets, but shrinking and restoring a shrunken person or object was just the beginning of what size changing technology was meant to do, soon the Elite 50 would be gown into full sized planets once the progression of size change technology allows, but for now the planets were tiny spheres in a bunker.

While it was believed that the Elite 50 was a hoax, there are rumors of people mysteriously missing from all around the world. It was rumored that people were kidnapped and transported to the Elite 50 to work as servants and the rumors were correct. When the Wealthy first escaped to the man made planets 30 years ago, they had abducted many people from around the world so that they may work as servants on the planets. Up until present day, they still abduct people so that they may be used servants and create a planet flourishing with life just like earth. Forcing their captives to breed was another way to increase the population on their planets, some of the rulers even resorted to cloning (which was perfected during this time, but highly illegal) just to increase their planets populations and create an ideal society under their rule.

In a sense the rulers of each of the Elite 50 were in competition with each other to see who can maintain and create the most stable planet and society within their planets.

1.

McMills High School, was one of the few functioning high schools in the state of New York. The student body was not large and it was not strange to have heard of every student or faculty member. Among all the students, there was one student in particular that everyone knew of and her reputation was anything but good, in fact the only positives that were spoken of were concerning her looks. The girl's name is Raquel and everyone knew to stay away from this violent, badass tomboy.

Raquel is a young 18 year old girl of Puerto Rican  ethnicity, Her skin is tanned like light caramel, her hair is died dirty blonde, with her natural black hair still showing through her roots, her finger and toe nails are long and painted a stunning dark pink, that refract light like a mirror. Her large perfectly shaped breast are usually constricted by a purple cotton sweater, which could hardly contain the massive orbs of flesh that peer through her unopened zipper, revealing smooth, young, tan cleavage for the world to gawk at. Her legs are long and thick and stretch up to her plump behind, which contributed to her hour glass figure.

Raquel is a product of the new America that was born after the wealthy rulers of the Elite 50 left earth to live out better lives on manmade planets and the numerous events that lead to the social and economical fall of the country.

While there are those that don't believe in the existence of the Elite 50 due to lack of evidence, Raquel believes, no it would be better to say that she knows that the Elite 50 exist since their actions had molded her to what she is today.

There are Rumors that the Elite 50 pillage recourses for their planets as well as abduct people to increase their societies numbers as well as providing valuable servants to the rulers. It was about four years ago that Raquel and her little sister were to be victims of these rumored kidnappings. They were pursued by a man in a pitch black hazmat suite, who in a sadistic tone rambled on how the two girls would be great as slaves for his employers who own the Elite 50.

The girls struggled against the man, who was surprisingly weak and frail. The more the man attempted to subdue the girls, the more attention was drawn to his actions. Out of frustration he decided to abandon his abduction, but not without making the girls pay for the struggle. He had removed a small blade from one of his pockets and thrusted it into the small chest of the youngest girl. He also wanted to kill Raquel, but local law enforcement, though not very effective were coming and would've been an issue for him to deal with.

Raquel was alive, but left alone and in emotional distress. When questioned about her sister's death, her claims were immediately dismissed, for one reason or another. She thought to herself that if the law would not bring her sisters killer to justice, then she would have to dedicate herself to bring justice with her own hands.

Raquel marched down the hall of her school, she did not stop for anyone in her path, for she expected people to move for her, but one girl was too engrossed in a convosation to notice Raquel coming towards her. The two girls brushed shoulders. The girl didn't give the contact between her and Raquel much thought, but Raquel who was in a particularly bad mood today scowled at the girl and pinned her to the wall.

The students gasped as they saw the baddess girl in school about to rip apart an innocent student. That was until Raquel was pulled off the girl and sent crashing to the floor by two girls.

"What the fuck? You want to interfere then how about I-" Raquel ceased talking when she noticed that the two girls were her closest, heck only friends.

The two girls Sophia and Reika, looked down at their friend concerned for her, but not concerned that she would do anything to hurt them, at that moment the girl who was to fall victim to Raquel's wrath took the opportunity to run as far away as she could.

Sophia is a kind meek girl, who Raquel quickly considered a friend. Sophia is a cute, blonde, chubby, Caucasian girl, who is highly self conscious about her physical appearance. She is well liked due to her bubbly personality, caring nature. Aside from her weight and her personality, she is well known for her large breast and ass, which make Raquel's look average sized by comparison.

Reika is the president of the astronomy club, who would seldom clash with Raquel when it came to certain issues, but regardless, they respect each other and consider each other to be good friends. Reika is a Japanese girl, who usually wears a serious expression on her face (even if she is excited or happy). She has short sleek black hair and has gleaming dark eyes that glare through her black framed glasses. Her long nails are painted black, which glisten with a reflective sheen. She lacks in the t and a department, but she is thin with a nicely shaped figure.

"Please don't fight Rocky (Sophia's nick name for Raquel)... I know let's just go to class and have some cookies that I baked they are really good... I think."

Reika reached out her hand to aid Raquel to her feet, which Raquel reluctantly accepted.

"Listen Raquel, you will make the club look bad if you fight all the time like this and you make me look bad, since... Well you know, we are considered friends and I will be judged for your actions."

"Whatever, I am just acting the way everyone expects me to, plus I want to keep my anger on the surface as much as possible. I will find him today and I will show him hell beyond his imagination."

"Rocky, just come to club and have fun with us. Every time you go out and do dangerous things I get worried sick. What if you do find that man and he hurts you? You joined the club so that, you can help us find clues to discovering the Elite 50, let's just try hard from the safety of the club room."

"Sorry Sophia, but you wouldn't understand, plus I got some new leads."

"She is right Sophia, you can't understand how Raquel feels and I doubt I could either, which is why none of us have the right to stop her. We should wish her luck and a safe return back to us. Do what you need to Raquel, but be smart about how you conduct your investigation. If I were to let you go and something were to happen to you, it would eat at me. I will like to express my selfishness and tell you to be careful for me and Sophia."

"Fine, no need to get mushy. I will catch you guys later, don't wait up for me. I am going to find the bastard that killed my sister and make him pay and then I will get the damned Elite 50."

It had been an hour since Raquel left the school and like always she had not gotten any closer to finding the man in the black hazmat suite. With all the new leads that she received from  people on the street, she figured that she would at least get a step closer to finding the culprit. She had received info about a suspicious man roving the area for about a week, for reasons unknown to them. Raquel was beginning to think that the info she received was false and maybe she was just told what she wanted to hear.

Raquel figured her search would be for naught and decided that she would return to school and vent her frustration to her friends while also milking their sympathy for a paid dinner. She began to walk back in the direction of her school, that was until she spotted from the corner of her eye, what she had been searching for, for years.

She almost couldn't believe that she was watching the object of her vengeance cautiously walking behind an off limits area. The area was gated and had nothing more than scrap metal piled on top of acres of gravel. Raquel shivered with anticipation of teaching that man a lesson, but she decided to take a different approach, she decided to follow the man, hoping that he would lead her to any information regarding the Elite 50. She snuck behind scrapped cars, keeping her distance while keeping a good eye on the man.

Her tailing lasted for about 20 minutes, until he stopped and reached his hand into the gravel, she was baffled about what he was doing, but decided to watch things play out. The man lifted his arm from the gravel and lifting a large metal door, that lead to a bunker beneath the ground. The man looked around, making sure that he was the only one around before entering the bunker.

Raquel did not know where the door lead, but it didn't matter, she knew that she needed to follow him if she wanted to end his life. She waited a few minutes before making her move and entering the bunker, surprisingly the bunker had no security to prevent her from entering.

She walked down a flight of metal stairs that lead to small area, with a two rooms. One room was locked behind an old wooden door, while the other room was surrounded by glass walls and a glass door. The contents of the futuristic room were in plain sight. The rooms walls were glossy metal plates that had many computer screens and control panels attached to them. The room was illuminated by strips of blue L.E.D. lights that wrapped across the walls. On the far end of the room there was a glowing hexagonal panel and on the other side there were many luminous spheres levitating in place.

Raquel was mesmerized by the glowing spheres of various sizes. She was completely entranced by their beauty and could only wonder what they were, how are they floating, and more importantly why are they in a bunker in the middle of nowhere.

"Beautiful, what are those spheres...Actually what is this place?"

"This is the holding bunker for the Elite 50."

Raquel gasped when she heard the rough voice of an older man. Before she could react she was tackled through the door of the glass room and pinned to the floor by the man in the hazmat suite.

"I was supposed to do the transport, but I guess I can send one more servant over. I know a few rulers who would love a sexy, young, Latina like yourself."

The man slammed Raquel's head into the floor to put her in a daze, he then dragged her to the glowing hexagonal pad on the floor, he then began to fiddle with a control pad near the spheres. Raquel could see the pad beneath her glowing brighter and felt it becoming warmer, something bad was going to happen and she didn't want to lay their long enough to find out what.

She regained her composure and lunged at the man, she began to strike him with a flurry of wild punches. She could see through the window of the suite that the man was a scruffy, dirty, wrinkly looking man. She was mortified to believe that such an ugly slime ball killed her sister and she wanted to make him pay. She swept the man's legs and then performed a judo throw flinging him onto the glowing pad.

The man knew where he was thrown and began to panic knowing what was coming to him. "Wait I didn't set a destination yet, turn off the machine PLEASE!"

Suddenly a blue light engulfed the man and in an instant he had disappeared from sight leaving nothing more than a wisp of smoke in his place. Raquel was stunned, she had no idea what had happened to the man, but she only hoped that he was dead and gone, but he wasn't and soon he would have wished the same thing for he knew what had happened to him would possibly lead to a fate worse than death.

2.

Raquel had no idea what had happened to the hazmat man, but she decided that she would not dwell on it any further, at the moment she was more interested in the strange room that she was in. The computers around her had tons of information displayed that she couldn't possibly understand and then there were the beautiful spheres mysteriously levitating before her eyes.

"What are these things? She said while cautiously walking toward them.

She bent down to get a better look at them, but unknowingly to her she was at that moment enacting her revenge against the man in the hazmat suite. You see even though she wasn't aware of his existence he was right near her, but not in his normal state, he was now nothing more than a nano sized spec floating within the vicinity of the spheres and to make his problems worst, Raquel was coming to close for comfort.

The man screamed as his body spun round and round within a fixed area between the spheres. He knew what had happened to him, he knew that he was shrunk down so small that an insect would not even consider him a filling snack.

He attempted to shrink Raquel and have her transported to one of the tiny planets floating in the room, but before he could set the proper coordinates, he was tossed into the shrink pad and transferred near the planets, but not to any one in specific. He now floated in a simulated vacuum of space, victim to the artificial gravity and inertia generated by the manmade planets.

He continued to float until he could see a large shadow looming over him, he knew it was her, he knew that it was the teen that he wanted to shrink and now he would be at her mercy. The man was so tiny he couldn't make out any part of her body, details and forms were not easily defined since he could not comprehend her colossal body. To him her clothing were large intertwining strands and her fair skin appeared to be nothing more than flesh toned ridges and patches. He could not make out a body part or an article of clothing, his vision of everything about her was as if he was looked at her through a high powered microscope.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Why is this happening to me... I was only doing my job. I need to get back to -." The man's tirade ended abruptly as he felt his whole body crash into a seemingly endless ocean.

He could feel his body sinking into the clear thick liquid, he struggled to stay afloat with all his might. He managed to keep himself up long enough to fiddle with a device he removed from his pocket. With a certain app on the device, he could pin point certain objects with in the lab, as well as view the entirety of the lab through live camera feeds. By using both functions of this app he was able to pinpoint the location of the device in his hand and view where it was with a live recording of its location.

The recording continued to focus on pinpointing the exact location of the device in the tiny man's hand, consequently also revealing his location. The app finally showed the man his location and he couldn't help himself from screaming in pure dread of his current situation. The man stared at the screen not wanting to believe what he was seeing, but everything about his current environment only supported how accurate the video feed was.

The man was shown by his device that his nano sized body was trapped on the cornea of the gigantic teen's right eye. He was so insignificant, that Raquel didn't even feel the tiny man enter her eye. Most people would begin to tear up, or feel irritated if a grain of sand or spec dust entered their eye, knowing that his entire body didn't even signal a response from her made him realize that he was nothing more than an insignificant germ that was less noticeable than a speck of dirt. The reality of how tiny he truly is was daunting, but his feelings of helplessness and fear would soon come to an end.

As hard as he tried he could not keep his body from sinking into her tear liquid. He flailed like a mad man not trying to drown in the eye of the gigantic girl, but his efforts were for naught. Raquel's eye was an endless ocean, with no refuge or hope for escape.

"Please! Please help me! Someone please save me, I don't want to die like this... I don't want to drown in this bitches eye."

Suddenly he felt a violent tremor and in literally a blink of an eye, he was killed instantaneously. Raquel involuntarily blinked her eyes, the reason being that it was simply a natural function. The last thing the poor man could see was her eyelids, which to him was a tanned, flesh colored masses that stood higher than any mountain he had ever seen coming together at high speed. He exploded into particles of meat and bone instantly, it was as if two continents collided at blinding speed just to crush a single fish in the sea between them.

Raquel had no idea that she had just killed human being in a brutal and humiliating fashion, of course even if she did know she would just be satisfied about avenging her sister. The teen continued to analyze the spheres, but looking at her current distance wasn't enough to curb her curiosity. She walked into the space of the glowing spheres, unaware that she was currently standing as goddess surrounded, by billions to trillions of nano sized people inhabiting the tiny planets around her.

She was so impressed about the appearance of the planets that she just perceived as pretty spheres, that she was not even aware of the tennis ball sized planet floating a few inches above the floor and in the path of her next innocent step.

The planet of Eliss, named after the family that ruled it was the unfortunate planet that stood before Raquel's left sneaker and metallic flooring. Planet Eliss was a larger planet in comparison to the other Elite 50, but comprised mostly of nature as opposed to being industrial and urban. It was full of wild life and had a significantly lower human population than the other planets, but the number of humans were still above 20,000 and that was a ton of lives that were about to be crushed into oblivion beneath Raquel's uncaring foot.

The people of Eliss were baffled as they saw the wild life reacting as if a natural disaster was on its way. You see, all the planets were surrounded by a barrier that would also double as an artificial sky, so the people could not see beyond the fake sky, meaning they could not see the titanic sneaker above them.

The sole of the white and pink sneaker made contact with the planet, Raquel could feel slight resistance keeping her foot from completely coming down, which was the barrier/ fake sky protecting the planet. The barrier was mostly meant to prevent air drafts in the bunker from affecting the planet, the barrier was not meant to repel intense pressure, such as what Raquel was applying this exact moment.

The barrier only resisted Raquel's foot for a few seconds, before the barrier began to fade and revealing the truth to the nano sized populace of Eliss. What they saw was truly frightening and at the same time amazing. There clear sky was replace with the image of the dirty, worn, rubber soles of a female sneaker.

They could see details that one of normal size would never notice or bother to observe. They could see massive splotches of dirt and dry mud decorating the their destroyer. They could see the indents in the rubber caused by Raquel walking on sharp pebbles and objects with jagged surfaces. They could see the left over dried, smeared remains of crushed insects and vegetation. The sole of the gigantic shoe was a putrid mess, but the tiny people could do nothing but accept this nasty rubber sole as the instrument of their doom.

Both people and wild life alike ran hoping to escape the impact of the sneaker, but it would all be for naught. Her foot encompassed the whole planet, there was no where anyone could run for safety. The sneaker finally made contact. Continent sized land masses were being transformed into dust that spread throughout the ridges of the sneaker. The bodies of all living creatures under her sole, instantly exploded into unrecognizable, gory specs that decorated the rubber mass.

The base of the planet, was finally pushed to the floor, crushing thousands of more life. The brittle planet was now being crushed between the sneaker and the floor, it was only a few seconds, before the planet began to buckle and crush into itself. Soon the whole planet was completely smashed under the teens sneaker. Raquel could feel the sensation stepping into a muddy clump of dirt (the oceans, mixed with the crushed land turned the remnant of the planet into a muddy substance).

"What the hell? Did I just step on one of those spheres? Damn, I need to watch my step... But whatever, no use dwelling on a piece of crap I already stepped on. I need to find out what these things are and why that guy working for the Elite 50 was watching over them. These things might be a clue to finding those bastards."

Though Raquel is considered a tomboy, she was in fact very feminine and was attracted to beautiful objects, such as the orbs that monopolized her interest. She continued to observe the tiny planets, but one in particular caught her interest, it was one of the smaller planets, no bigger than a marble. She extended her right index finger and tapped the planet with her dark pink nail.

The nail made contact with the planets barrier, slightly damaging it in the process. The color of the planet began to distort. To her this was fascinating, but this feeling was not mutual for the people on the planet. The barrier also known as their sky, was being distorted and began to scramble like a damaged television. Soon the image of night and day around the world vanished and all that could be seen was the view of the lab and the female teen, from their microscopic perspective.

The entire planet looked in fear at gigantic tanned girl, whose gigantic nail loomed over their tiny world like a guillotine ready to drop and end their puny lives. The people all knew that the girl was not an employee of the Elite 50 due to her age and apparel. This meant that she was a stranger that could cause them harm if she so desired. Normally employees of the Elite 50 are trust worthy and are implanted with explosives in their necks which would removed their heads from their shoulders if they ever attempted to compromise the planets safety or even entertain such a thought. The fact that the only people who knew about the tiny people of these planets would never be able to hurt them was reassuring, but this girl was a stranger and there was nothing stopping her from doing whatever she pleased. She was everyone's worst nightmare come true.

Raquel was now curious as to why the sphere began to distort, she decided to gently poke the planet once again. This time her gigantic finger nail was not repelled by the barrier. This time her nail cut through the barrier as if it didn't exist at all. The people stared up in awe of the nail slipping and shattering a portion of the barrier. Raquel could feel as her finger tip and nail slipped through the barrier, to her it felt as if she poked through a thin layer of film.

The planets capital country and home of the planets ruler, was in the path of the finger nail and tip, of unreal scale and presence. The nail was thousands of feet if not miles in diameter from the tip to her cuticle. Her nail was thick, just the tip of her nail alone was wide enough to crush an entire city beneath it. Her nail polish rested on her nail hundreds of feet high, to the tiny people her nail wasn't a beautiful manicured nail, but instead a indefinite construct that has no comparison outside of a sci-fi movie.

The nail made contact with the capital country and in an instant thousands of lives were snuffed from existence. The nail instantly piled through large skyscrapers. The streets were in a panic as the tallest buildings on their planet were being dissolved into rubble that rained on the heads of the fleeing populace. Those who survived the collapsing buildings were not spared from the fate of death by Raquel. Those who felt lucky enough to survive the collapsing city constructs from crushing them were soon killed in a flash. Their bodies unceremoniously exploded into liquefied messes under the tip of her nail or the layer of dried pink polish. There was no pain, just the feeling of overwhelming pressure, fear and then in an instant the fragile bodies gave into nails weight and were being crushed until they burst. Thousands popped instantaneously across the tip of her nail, painting a mural of red chunks across the tip of her nail

The nail ripped through the planets crust with ease. The land around her nail began to crumble and collapse into a fissure that lead to the tip of the nail, which in comparison to the tiny citizens was thousands of feet below the surface. The gigantic finger tip made contact with the surface no more than three seconds after her nail obliterated the lives of thousands and destroyed most of an entire country, but to the microns it seemed as if the catastrophe caused by the nail lasted for minutes.

Her soft flesh pressed a few countries along with innocent human lives into unrecognizable dirt particles between the ridges of her finger tip. Raquel quickly removed her finger tip from the planet to examine what was causing the weird crunching, dusty sensation that tingled her finger tip. She examined her finger and noticed a brown and grey dusty substance spread on her finger tip and between her fingernail. She placed the tip of her finger into her mouth and began to suck off the dirt, which was in actuality mangled bodies and crushed manmade structures that were sucked past her slimy tongue and trailed down her throat leaving a strong salty taste in her mouth.

She removed her finger from her mouth now it was layered with a thin film of saliva, well at least it would be considered thin for a person of normal size, but compared to the microns her finger was surrounded by a body of water with enough depth to submerge an two story house.

She then pinched the tiny planet between the tip of her now wet index finger and thumb. The whole world screamed as they saw the finger and thumb tip press against the barrier. The Saliva from her finger started to spread against the circumference of the barrier. The people looked up as an ocean of saliva was surrounding the barrier began to spill through some cracks in the sky. The thick saliva rained through the cracks, each drop was like the size of a bowling ball and had enough force to break bones and leave crater in the ground. The people tried to run for comfort all the while Raquel had no idea what effect her saliva had on the planet between her finger tips. The barrier felt smooth and squishy. She applied pressure to her finger tips, the barrier was sparking violently as it was being destroyed by the titanic girl, to Raquel the sparks felt like harmless pinches of static.

Though it didn't hurt, Raquel was surprised about the weak electrical strikes to her finger tips, in reflex she applied more pressure shattering the barrier and causing the tips of her fingers to plow through the planet until her digits met. Essentially the planet was pinched into a flat muddy substance being compressed between the girls fingers.

Raquel gasped knowing she made a mistake of applying to much pressure. She looked at the mud, wondering why the sphere was in such a sate. The planet was a nice blue and dark blue (the barriers appearance to Raquel, before being destroyed) before she poked it, then the planet was grey, green and blue and now that it was crushed, it was nothing more than brown mud. Of course she had no idea that the sphere was a planet, made of brown crust and she also had no idea that the oceans, being pressed into the planets crust changed the composition of the crumbing soil into heaps of mud. She also had no idea of how many lives were destroyed by her curiosity.

"They start off beautiful then once I crush them, they turn into ugly messes... What the hall are these things?"

Raquel noticed in her peripheral a screen with a few names listed in two columns of 25, while most of the names were in bright blue font, two of the names were in red, with a giant x next to the name. She also noticed that under every name, there were the words

popul. with a large number following.

"What do these numbers mean? Hmm... Also why do the two red names have zero for their numbers? This screens info must in some way be related to what I did to two of the spheres. I mean I crushed two of them and their happens to be two in red names with numbers at zero. I don't know what it means, but it is obvious that what I did influenced what I am seeing on the screen in some way."

Out of the blue one of the blank screens was becoming active. The screen said transmission incoming from planet Howards. Raquel grinned, she was beginning to think that her actions with those weird spheres somehow got the attention of the Elite 50. The screen then revealed an middle aged man in an obvious hair piece sitting in a lavish room.

"So young girl, you are the one behind the chaos? I see, well how about you stop what you are doing and let us make a little deal? Spare me and my planet and I will give you riches beyond your wildest imagination. I don't care about the rest, if anything they are my competition and having them dead will be beneficial to me, so how about we hammer out the details?"

Raquel stared at the man for a while dumbfounded at everything he had just said to her. She couldn't understand what the deal was for or who the man was for that matter, heck she had just realized that everything around her is a mystery. With so much that she didn't understand, there was only one thing she could think to say to the man.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Planet count: 48