Magical (Size) Drop: The (Not) Game by PolarCap
Summary:

Devil plays his tricks and edits the Magicians spellbook to have "mini," which he then accidentally casts whil arguing with Star. Now Devil and the Magician are as tiny as a clown as they struggle to find their way back to their height - don't split the party!

///Re-upload: Cleaned up and moved to a new account///


Categories: Adventure, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4753 Read: 15288 Published: January 10 2015 Updated: January 10 2015

1. Another Day, Another Drop by PolarCap

2. Death of a Harlequin by PolarCap

3. For Great Justice! by PolarCap

4. When Worlds Colide by PolarCap

Another Day, Another Drop by PolarCap

It was another magical day in Magical Drop land, and the tarots were slowly easing back to life as usual. With the fifth Magical Drop Tournament over, Star went back to worrying about what mattered most: singing and relationships. After spending the entire day practicing her singing while walking around the Harlequin Forest with two jugs of water, she finally decided to sit down and rest her feet near a Drop tree next to a little stream. Putting down her jugs, she laid her back against the bark and was immediately assaulted with the same question that was always on her mind.

“Why can't I get a boyfriend?” Star was upset, everyone else in Drop land seemed pretty content as is, but all Star wanted was somebody cute that would love her like she is, someone she could sing to, and he would love her, and they would hug and love and...

“It's not fair...” Star pouted, she wasn't the jealous type, but all she had for company lately was those two jugs she seemed inclined to always carry. She lifted one and gently poured some water on a nearby patch of grass and watched as a beautiful yellow Lilly rose out of the ground.

She watched the Lilly intently until something caught her eye. A tiny clown was peering over the ridge of her bare foot, and slowly made his way to the Lilly. When he got there, he hunched over and started looking for something. Star, now extremely curious, shifted her bare feet from the Lilly and re-positioned herself so she could lie on her stomach, her face on her elbows as she watched the clown do whatever clowns do.

The clown shuffled a little, poking the Lilly, got up, and gave it a good smack. Suddenly, the Lilly's bud contracted and shot out a single Green Charm Ball. The clown, predicting exactly where it would land, caught the boulder sized ball (compared to his tiny body) using his hands, and turned around. He jumped.

“Hey Mr. Clown, what'chu got there?” Star smiled, she didn't want to scare the clown, but this was one of the few times she actually saw where Magic Drop Balls actually came from.

The clown, obviously very intimidated, and mute as far as humans were concerned, just stared worryingly at the massive green eyed, blue haired girl - which he could tell was trying to say something, but to him sounded more like inaudible booming.

“Is that a Magic Drop Ball?” The clown shook his head as Star gently poked the ball, her finger making the jelly like new ball squirm. “I didn't think it'd be so squishy, maybe it's cause' it's a new one or something.” Star gently picked the ball up between her fingers and sat up cross legged as she brought it closer to her face to examine it. Her eyes lit up as the tiny charm symbol floated around as her fingers slowly turned the quickly hardening ball.

The clown, a little annoyed at losing his ball, shook his head in disbelief and made his way towards the giant girl's sole. He started punching it with his hands, trying to get the girl to notice the fact that he was still there. Looking up, the clown was disappointed to see the girl still enamored with the fruit of his labor. Suddenly, with a stroke of brilliance, he reached for one of the small jingly things on his hat, detached it, and tossed it with Puzzle Clown precision at her ball stealing hand.

With a yelp, Star dropped the ball in shock as she the sharp sting of something hitting her index finger. The ball dropped, and like only a Puzzle Clown could, the clown figured exactly where the ball was going and waited for it, hands in the air as he reclaimed his prize. “Owie, that's my finger you hurt Mr. Clown, that's not nice!” Star whined, as the tiny clown made his way back around the tree.

“Nobody likes me! Even the clowns don't like me!” Star began to cry.

“That's not true my dear Starlet.” Star looked up at the familiar sound of her friend the Magician.

“I like you... As a frie-”

"YOU MEAN YOU LOVE ME?” Star jumped up and glomped the shocked Magus.

“No, NO! Don't touch me! You're just-”

“OH MAGICIAN I LOVE YOU TOO, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CONCEITED JERK BUT YOU'RE ACTUALLY REALLY CU-”

“Star... Star... STOP IT!” Without thinking, Magician threw a magic missile and blew Star to the ground.

“M... Ma... Magician, I thought you... loved me” Star's eyes suddenly watered, and she began crying.

“No, it's not that, Star! I like you as a FRIEND, you're cute and all but I have better things to worry about.” Suddenly regretting his word choice.

“Be...Better things... Than me...?” Star cried even heavier now, the tears refilling her two jugs, which were now overfilling, Lillie’s growing all around them.

“Star...” Magician tried to explain.

“Star...!” Star kept on crying.

“STAR!” Magician cast Calm, Star immediately stood up as if a rock hit her gut. “Listen, I really like you, but I have to study to be a better Magician, that's my priority. Sorry, but I'm charming, not selfless!”

“You mean there's a chance that we'll go out.”

“Uh... Sure, a very small, tiny, insignificant chance.”

“Significant?”

“No, Insignificant, small, tiny, miniature, you know.”

Devil, who was creeping up for another one of his pranks, had found Magician's spell book and was having fun marking and remarking everything.

“Hmm, a slot for a level six spell, what should I do with this one?” He picked up the nearby magician's manual and looked for level six spells. “Hmm, size change sounds cool, how about... MINI.” He snickered as he quickly scribbled it in. “Alright, now to bring this back to Magician, I think I see him over there, next to that loser with the two jugs.”

“You mean there's STILL a chance, though.” Star was starting to feel hopeful.

“Yea, but it's a SMALL one!” The Magician was starting to get frustrated.

“But it's a chance.”

“Yea but it's so absolutely Mi-”

“HEY MAGICIAN! HEY STAR! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!” Devil swooped in behind Magician, holding the spell book wide open.

“-ni”

Suddenly, the spell book's pages began to glow.

“Oh dear.” The Magician sighed as the grim realization of what had happened crept up on him. A warm glow began to trickle out of the spell book, creating a strange mist surrounded both him and the Devil.

“Hey Magic Boy, what's going on?” The Devil yelped as he felt a tugging sensation on his chest, feet, and right about everything else.

Star watched in shock as the two Droppers rapidly dwindled in size in-front of her very eyes.

“What the heck did you do to me you spell casting idiot!” The Devil growled.

“What did I do? I'm pretty sure I DIDN'T prepare Mini today! What were you doing with my spell book!” The Magician, obviously bothered, turned around and kicked whatever was in front of him. He was surprised as his foot sunk into a deep soft, light tan, surface.

Death of a Harlequin by PolarCap

“Oh... Dear...” The Magician slowly realized his predicament as he stared up at the now towering green haired girl above him.
“Umm... Hey guys...” Star shyly squeaked, her voice in complete surround sound.

“Star... You're...” The Magician gasped.

“FRICKIN' HUGE!” The Devil screamed, he turned and started flapping his wings.

“Wa... Wait!” Star cried.

“SHUT UP YOU MONSTER, I'M OUTTA HERE!” He started flying, but the newly increased weight of the air on his wings pushed him back down, and Devil found himself only a few inches off the ground before he was exhausted and was forced to land.

“And I thought Fool was a fool, but you take the cake, your wings won't work at this size!” The Magician growled.

“THEN I'LL RUN!” The Devil screamed, as he sprinted away.

“No... Come back!” Star yelled after him. “Magician,wait here, I'll go get him.”

“Sure thing, Star.” The Magician replied, fully intending to make his own run as the gigantic foot retracted to get a hold on the ground and lift the titanic girl above him. Star grabbed her jugs and began running after the tiny demon.

The Magician watched as the gigantic, stupidly oblivious, girl sprinted after the tiny demon. “Well, he's toast, and I must depart, if I can get an extended rest uninterrupted, I can prepare ReScale for the NEXT day!”

The Devil sprinted and hurdled over numerous rocks and spare Drop balls on the floor. He was a fast runner, since he's always had to sprint whenever one of his pranks went awry and he had Justice on his tail, but he never had to outrun a girl fifty times his size before.

Star, meanwhile, was running barefoot through the forest, holding her water jugs against her chest, trying not to spill any water and cause any plant related chaos.

The same clown from earlier was trying to balance three green charm balls he had collected on his head when he heard the tremendous stomping sound from behind him. He turned around and was immediately shoved to the side by Devil, tossing his balls onto the floor. Shaking his fist at that mischievous jerk, he got to work trying to find the balls - forgetting about the ever increasing stomping sound that was now rocking the entire floor.

He reached out to get a ball when suddenly he was slammed under Star's massive bare sole.

“Owie, stupid balls!” She screamed as she gave the ball a good side kick, with the clown stuck to her oblivious sole. She noticed the other balls and immediately began crushing them, she was so hurt and angry that the attraction of relieving some pressure was too good to miss.
“That'll distract her for a bit.” The Devil snickered as he jumped into a field of tall grass.

Star lifted her foot and angirly smashed the ball beneath her foot. It gave, but instead of smashing into glass, it burst into Magical Sparkles, sending shivers through her sole. Slightly uplifted by the soothing effect of the ball smashing, crushing against her foot, and the tingly sparkle from its collapse, Star lifted her foot and made her way to the other ball that had rolled a few feet away. The clown, still stuck to her right foot's sole, was trampled helplessly as his face was shoved between her tense toes, which she clenched tightly on every step, smothering him between her massively squashy big and strong second toe. Star lifted her right foot, and smashed the final ball. A flow of ecstatic energy gave her goosebumps as she watched the final ball collapse beneath her. Staring at her foot, however, she noticed a small little something between her two toes. Pouting, she curiously sat down and turned her foot over and gasped at the sight of a bruised and beaten clown. She sniffled as she pulled him off her warm earthly foot, and laid him on the ground.

“Umm... Sorry bout' that Mr. Clown.”

The clown was too beaten to get up, but pulled out a small white flag and with the last of his energy, waving it in surrender.

“Uh, okay, if that's what you want, I'm really sorry, is there anyway I could make it up to you?” The clown didn't respond.

“Umm... Do you want me to... I dunno...” The clown didn't respond.

“Should I just smush you so you could go to clown heaven or something?” The clown didn't respond, but twitched as he heard the word 'heaven.'

“Really? You want me to smush you?” The clown, half-conscious and suddenly realizing what she was saying, tried to get up, but could only pathetically spasm on the ground.

Star, seeing that little bit of movement as confirmation, got up. Teary eyed, she lifted her foot and put her big toe on the back of the unconscious clown and stroked him with the ridge the toe, trying to ease the tension and soften the body of the diminutive clown so it wouldn't hurt too much.

“I just wanna say...” Star couldn't say it. “That I'm really sorry!” She blurted, lifting her foot, closing her eyes, and stomping the clown repeatedly as fast as she could, just to get it over with.

When she opened her eyes, the clown had gone to Clown Heaven, and a tiny little clown-shaped ghost floated up to the sky. Star pushed the body to the side with her trembling foot and tried to grasp a bit of earth between her toes, making a hole. She gently nudged the clown in, padded and flattened out his crunched position with her toe so he would fit and be straight, and pushed a few pebbles over the grave with her free foot. Teary eyed, Star poured a bit of water on the grave, and it sank into the earth.

 

For Great Justice! by PolarCap

Meanwhile the Magician was looking for a place to rest, he had to sleep for eight hours uninterrupted or else he would not be able to assign new spells. He tried questioning the tiny clowns that seemed to always be around, collecting magic drop balls, but they didn't seem to understand him.

“Curses, why can't these vile harlequin's comprehend me, I have tried every language I know – common, aquan, infernal, deep speech, orc, goblin, and even elven, but none of these foolish creatures can even remotely comprehend my elaborate conversational practices!” He kicked a massive blue magic drop ball which surprisingly, despite it being his height, flew straight at a stack of other blue balls, creating a combo that caused them all to disappear. Magician shrugged as the words “6 hit combination” lit up ontop of him. “Alas, it seems I am eternally condemned to be at this miniature stature.”

“Looks like somebody is practicing some skills.” Boomed a familiar feminine voice from a distance. “Could that be...” Magician gasped as the gigantic form of a brazenly dressed warrior came into view, she donned metal plating that covered her legs, crotch, and most of her chest, but seemed to expose right about everything else. Her titanic metal boots caused shock-waves has she triumphantly marched forward, carrying both her body and the gigantic (even in normal standards) sword and a small scale that was hanging from her belt.

“Justice.” Magician sighed.

“Hmm, I could've swore I saw someone landing a combo nearby.” Justice couldn't see the diminutive robed little person who was clamoring near her boots. Suddenly, she felt her head jerk upwards as she felt the force of magical energy strike her chin.

“HEY!” She boomed, her massive boot slamming against the ground, sending the Magician several feet back. She stared down and noticed the tiny flying magus scream as he collided into the dirt with a small poof.

“Well, well, well, looks like somebody's been playing with the forces that be once again.” She knelt down and grasped the dazed tiny between her tremendous fingers, pulling him up to her massive emerald eyes.


“Oh dear, Justice, you must help me! I have met the most horrible of circumstances due to that perverted demon and his absentminded barefoot vessel carrying accomplice!” Magician pleaded at the gigantic blonde haired girl, he knew she was naturally Lawful Good, but he still had to make her case – she was Justice after all.

“Alas, poor magus” Justice teased, mocking his trademark lofty voice “It seems as if the sacred law of 'Justice is always right' has proved itself true once again. I warned you not to play with the forces of nature with your stupid tricks and look where it's got you now!” Justice squeezed the tiny mage between her two fingers playfully and let go, leaving the Magician gasping for air.

“Yes, yes, I know, alas, I practice with the carefulness of an owl – without casting Owl's Wisdom, even – and I would not be in this most unfortunate of predicaments if it weren't for, and I repeat, that vile demon and his timidly foolish barefoot vessel carrying bumbling idiot of a friend!” The Magician was clearly sick of this nonsense, and Justice could tell he wasn't in the best of moods, but she was a playful girl at heart, and was sure she could find a good reason to have a little fun with her tiny friend.

“Well, I'll just accept this 'most unfortunate of predicaments' as a nice little way that the forces that be have decided to discipline you by bringing you before me in a, uh, compromised state, and it is my duty - as the bringer of justice - to act as the executioner of your punishment.” She smiled as she noticed an absolute look of dread come upon her tiny captive's face.

“Oh please my lady, do not act on this foolish sense of intuition!” The Magician bit his tongue as he realized that he had yet again failed to choose his words carefully.

“Well, I'll have you know my 'foolish sense of intuition' is what alerted to and helped us defeat Fortune – TWICE!” She growled, she was hot tempered and she could not stand the idea of further disrespect by a prisoner at that!

“Now you're gonna take your punishment, either you like it or not!” She clenched him in a tight fist. “But in order for this to work out, I want you to cast Dispel Attraction on yourself, I don't want you to like any bit of this!” Justice smiled, that last part was just her being creative.

“But, My La-”

“CAST IT!”

“Fine! But free my hands first!”

“I will, but don't even think of casting one of your little magic deportation thingies or else I'll label you as an escaped convict and DOUBLE your punishment when I find you. And I WILL find you!”

Oddly enough, that was exactly what the Magician was thinking of doing, but that last threat sealed the deal – he did not want to have yet another giant female tracking him down and her ability to see through his thoughts was a bad sign of how strong her intuition and perception really was. Unluckily, he had also remembered to prepare Dispel Attraction in case of, well, Star, but he had foolishly forgotten to cast it. Now here he was, in the fist of his titanic mistress, casting that exact spell to make his life just slightly worse. He finished his hand movements, and immediately felt a jolt of undesire, he didn't usually even like girls, especially giant ones, but as a male human it was still in his nature - now it truly wasn't.

“Good.” She turned him upside down, hanging him from her dangling fingers.

“Here, I'll start easy.” She formed a flicking stance with her free hand, and brought it up to the Magus's face so he could see. He squirmed as he felt her prod his head, moving it side to side with her finger, and moved up to his crotch. Taking a moment to charge her shot, she flicked his crotch forcefully. “ALL THAT IS ARCANE! MY VITALS!” The magician screamed, unable to tend to his freshly battered lower region.

“That's better, and hey, at least the upside down portion is up.” She mockingly re-assured him, turning the poor tiny right-side up. Relieved but feeling a sense of incoming dread, the Magician squirmed as he saw Justice's mouth slowly pry open.

“Relax, I'm not gonna eat ya, I'm just gonna get a taste.” She brought her tiny captive forward and engulfed him in her lips, pushing his head into her mouth as she sucked him 'clean.' Inside, the tiny's head was shifted side to side by her eager tongue, playing with him and hitting ever part it could reach. At last, she pulled him out slowly, giving him a tiny spit curl on his head.

“Personally, I think that new hairdo looks good on you, let's call it a 'justice swirl.'” She smiled brightly, her spirits having been raised.

“Well, I think the next part will need you to be in better hands then mine. I'm all out of ideas that would break my moral code, so tell ya what - I'll crumple you up and toss you for out for the next person to find ya, good by you?” Too exhausted to respond, the magician did not resist as Justice formed him into a makeshift ball between her hands.

“Off ya go!” Immediately the Magician felt himself spiraling through the air at an unimaginable speed as the well fit girl tossed him straight for who knows where. He flew for what felt like forever in a straight motion, not getting any closer to the ground, and he knew the only way he could stop was if he were to hit something.

Plump! He felt his body smash and delve into a deep cushion. Opening his eyes, he found himself suspended between two soft walls that seemed to crunch him together between their cushiony surface. He stared bewildered as what appeared to be two massive pillars part the surface, reach for him, pulling him out of his pinned position and lifting him to his new owner's face. Before he knew it, he was staring at the angry eyes of none other but the Empress herself!

 

When Worlds Colide by PolarCap

“NO I WILL NOT BE YOUR BOYFRIEND STAR NOW LET ME GO!” Devil screamed as he pounded on Star's gigantic palm. She had finally caught him and was sitting down against a tree with the tiny demon held 'captive' within her hands.

“Please? Can we at least pretend? Pleeeease?” Star pouted.

“NO! I'M WAY TO HANDSOME FOR A GIRL WITH STUPID HAIR, STUPID CLOTHES, AND WALKS BAREFOOT ALL THE TIME WITH HER STUPID STINKY FEET!” Devil screamed.
“You're... So mean...” Star was trembling, trying not to cry.

“OH SHUT UP AND DON'T CRY YOU STUPID BABY, AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WRITING ONE OF YOUR GOD AWFUL SONGS ABOUT IT EITHER!” Devil shouted, giving another blow from within the gigantic girls palm.

“I am NOT a bad singer!” She lost it, slamming the Devil right on the hard floor by her soles.

“THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME TOSSING ME DOWN LIKE THAT! WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING ME TO LAND ON YOUR BIG STUPID FEET!?!” He growled, giving her sole a hard kick, which didn't do much damage since he was also ironically barefoot.

“You're the worst!” She screamed.

“THAT'S MY JOB YOU DUMB IDIOT, NOW GET UP ON YOUR STUPID BIG FEET AND GET ME TO THE MAGICIAN SO HE CAN TURN ME BACK!” Devil commanded.

“No! I'm not gonna do any favors for such a stupid little meanie!” Star cried, giving the Devil a hard kick as she stood up.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET BACK HERE AND DON'T YOU DARE KICK ME WITH YOUR STUPID FOOT AGAIN!” He yelled at the colossal girl who now seemed even higher as she stood looming over him.

“You're so MEAN, you're always making fun of me.” She said, raising her foot above the tiny demon. “You've ALWAYS been the worst, nobody else in Magical Drop Land has been as mean as you, not even that snobby magician!” She slammed her foot down, engulfing the demon under her sole. He struggled and pounded against her massive pillowy sole, but was unable to squirm himself out. “If you really don't like me, well, I guess I don't like you either, and you're not in any place to be not liked.” She screamed, twisting her foot and smothering Devil beneath tons of pressure.

“And if you hate my feet so much, I guess the only way to make you nicer is if you get to see how mean they can be too!” She said, grounding him into the floor.

The Devil was unable to do anything, he tried to squirm himself out and was able to make his way to the tip of her foot, but her overwhelming toes just pushed down on his face, smothering him between their powerful grapple.

“You really are the worst!”

 

The Magician stood tiny to giant with the gigantic mistress of evil, the Empress herself.

“Well well well, looks like I've got a tiny little toy to anything I want to with.” She chuckled. “And you know me, I'm the queen of pain, master of all you foolish little twerps.” She gave a demonic smile. “Let's see how flexible you really are!”

“SUPERIOR PROTECTION!” The Magician screamed as her massive fingers stretched him apart. His chest felt like it was being ripped from his legs, but he knew he was perfectly safe as long as she didn't dispel his magic aura.

“Oh, not bad little guy, you're pretty durable.” She seductively teased the last word on her sentence. “Looks like this girl is gonna have a lot of fun.” She chuckled even more. “So let's let the games begin, shall we my dear little leprechaun?”

The Empress smacked the magician across the face with her free hand, and slammed him onto the floor. The magician struggled to get up.

“No no no, little slave boy, you're not getting away this time” She lifted her massive black leather boot and crushed the helpless magus, his body feeling like the earth itself had stricken him.

“Ugh, this is worse then several rounds of Ultima!” He gasped. “Surely Justice didn't want THIS to happen... Right?” His mind zoomed back to a picture of his now gigantic blonde haired friend, could it be that he had mistreated her so badly? Could this be how he had mistreated everyone in Magical Drop land? His thoughts were interrupted as the massive boot crunched him to the right then left and ground him into the floor.

“You're just a bug, and insignificant, stupid little magic bug, and don't act like I don't know about your little eight hour recharge rule. I'm not letting you EVER grow back. I'm gonna leave you with your little aura of protection for the rest of your little miserable life, but other then that, I'm just gonna exhaust you until you're powerless.” She was enjoying her sour revenge, there was nothing she didn't like more then dishes best served cold, and this one was freezing.

“Now get up here.” She pulled the incapitated magus from under her boot, and immediately plunked him right inbetween her breasts. She could sense his aura of anti-attraction, and she knew he would take absolutely no pleasure out of what was to come. She, however, would love every moment.

“Now it's time for a little force feedback” She grabbed the two sides of her breasts and squashed the tiny between her massive spheres of hatred. There was nothing but disgust and bitter love as she felt the helpless micro struggle and squirm as she smothered him.

“Never gonna let you go, EVER!”

 

“Are you feeling better, little guy?” Star curiously asked as the Devil lay between her big and second toes. He tickled whenever he moved, and she would casually wiggle them to wake him up whenever she caught him napping between them.

“Ugh... No... Energy... Can't... Say... Anything... Mean...” The Devil groaned as she gave him another squeeze between her soft digits.

“Aww, don't be sad little guy, my feet are really nice once you get over the squishing, struggling, smothering, and uh... Well, the other stuff.” She chirped. She was taking a liking to the idea of having a tiny little trickster get what's coming to him. She didn't understand the idea of humiliation, but she knew that whatever he got was what he deserved. Besides, her feet weren't all that bad. She cleaned them regularly using the cleansing water in her vessels, and she was careful to never walk too far into anything muddy. Still, she knew that no matter what she did, the Devil would hate her and her 'stupid feet,' all she could do was just try to fix that.

She smiled at the tiny demon, and gave him another squeeze as she let him fall to the floor. She muffled his screams with her titanic toes as she padded and kneaded him into the delicate green grass below. He would get over it soon enough, and everything would be fine.

It was just another day in Magical Drop Land.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4830