Sisters Forever by NotKen
Summary:

Jessica has never not been in control: her freinds, her boyfreinds, and especially her family. Since their father left, Jessica had been the controlling force of her household.

 

When a strange light fills the world, shrinking people at random, Jessica struggles to adapt to being completley powerless, and survive the peril that is everyday life.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Mature (40-49), Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 40100 Read: 133402 Published: January 03 2015 Updated: March 08 2015
Story Notes:

Contains some incesty stuff but nothing too hard. My first story so yeah, I appreciate the hate if its constructive.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by NotKen

2. Chapter 2 by NotKen

3. Chapter 3 by NotKen

4. Chapter 4 by NotKen

5. Chapter 5 by NotKen

6. Chapter 6 by NotKen

7. Chapter 7 by NotKen

8. Chapter 8 by NotKen

9. Chapter 9 by NotKen

10. Chapter 10 by NotKen

11. Chapter 11 by NotKen

Chapter 1 by NotKen
Author's Notes:

So it begins, mostly context.

“Come on, come inside with me,” Jessica purred, tugging the sleeve of her latest boyfriend. They had spent the evening at her favorite mall and now stood on her front porch, her budded up in her puffy winter coat, and Jarred in his black and red varsity jacket, struggling to stop his shivering and maintain his bravado.

“I don’t think we should rush into anything you know,” he was saying but Jessica was having none of it.

“Come on Jarred, my mom’s out of town and my house is empty,” she argued, then turning his head to face her, she put on her most adorable expression, “and I’d be so lonely.”

The pout was too much for Jarred and he unwillingly followed her inside, into the cool house.

He looked around as he unbuttoned his jacket and took of his sneakers, slightly damp from the light sleet outside. The house definitely seemed cozy; a plush carpet covering the living room floor which connected to the entrance by an opened arch. The walls were painted a faint lavender and the smell of flowers hung in the air. Jarred had heard some of this before though. Jessica was not someone who committed to stable relationships. At least half of Jarred’s varsity soccer team had been in this house over past few years and they had all immediately figured out that there was a lack of male presence in the house. Jarred knew little about Jessica’s family, other than that she had a sister (no idea how old) and that their father had left them long ago. The sisters lived with their mother, some office worker or other, in the house that every guy knew. 

Jarred had hoped not to be dragged into the process of a quick hook up with Jessica, but found himself in the lioness’s den. In truth, he really didn’t just want a hook up with Jessica. Sure it couldn’t hurt; Jessica was a beautiful 18 year old, and although none of her “assets” were particularly voluptuous, they all came together to make her irresistible. Most guys didn’t want to commit to anything longterm however because of her personality. In the first few days, she was an angle, but Jarred was already seeing what others had warned him about: Jessica was intrinsically bossy and controlling. Jarred knew that if they slept together, she would boss him around or toss him aside like the others, many had just made up their minds to not become attached to Jessica, but Jarred was different. He had liked this girl for as long as he could remember her and now was finally getting a chance to date her: he wasn’t going to mess things up.

Jessica invited him to their living room and went to get some cokes. Jarred switched on the TV, a comfortably sized LED screen and settled on Modern Family. Jessica said something from the kitchen but was Jarred ignored it when he heard a clock click. He turned his head towards the front door, which opened slowly.

“Jess? Are you home already?” asked a soft voice.

Jarred got up and went to see who it was, and was surprised to see a teenage girl; a stunning one at that.

“Oh, hi. I’m Hannah, Jess’s sister,” she said extending her hand. Jarred shook it slowly taking the girl in. Unlike Jessica’s straightened brown hair, Hannah had wavy blonde hair and emerald eyes. Despite the weather, she wore a pair of pink sweatpants and a hoodie. The later was stretched tight across her chest and Jarred avoided looking at the extruded logo begin pulled apart by her more than ample bosom. A duffle bag hung from one shoulder and a grocery bag in the other hand. Her hand was soft and a little cold from the outside air. A faint smell of sweat radiated from her body.

“Right, I’m Jarred. Uhm, your sister and I …” he began, but she raised a hand.

“You don’t need to explain,” she giggled.

“Right um, can I help you with those groceries?” Jarred asked, trying to be polite.

“Yeah actually,” Hannah said flashing a gentle smile, “Could you take these to the kitchen, I’ll put them away latter. I really need a shower.”

Taking the bags, Jarred was surprised by how heavy they were, the way Hannah had carried them he thought they would be light, but he had to balance himself again upon accepting the weight. This elicited a giggle from Hannah.

“Thank you so much,” Hannah said closing the door and walking past Jarred to the stairs.

“No problem,” Jarred replied, turning just in time to watch her walk softly up the stairs, her sweat pants also tight on her behind. Jarred shook it off and tried to focus on finding the kitchen. After finding the kitchen and putting away the groceries (Jarred had insisted despite Jessica’s complaints), the two found their way back to the couch and began watching some movie or other. Jessica sat leaning on one side with her feet up between her and Jarred. He faced the TV, but was distracted by the other sounds in the house: water being turned off, footsteps walking around, then footsteps on the stairs.

Jessica could see that he was distracted and didn’t like it one bit. She had always been the center of attention with her men, and Jarred, despite his weird obsession over her would be no different. She shifted leaning into the boy and cuddling up against his chest. This brought Jarred out of his trance and he put an arm around her out of reflex. He did however turn around when a light went on behind them in the adjoining kitchen. Hannah stood with the refrigerator door open wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, her wet hair in a bundle of towel on her head. The shorts revealed powerful looking legs; after all she had said she came from practice and Jarred was momentarily entranced by the toned legs leading up to her hips.

Just then she turned around and Jarred instinctively raised his gaze to meet hers. Their eyes met and he instantly regretted it: those eyes were kind, grateful but dangerously seductive as well. He turned back to his film and hugged Jessica a little tighter. He tried to push the image of Hannah out of his head but she walked up behind them. Jarred smelled the sweet scent of her shampoo as she leaned him and whispered her thanks in his ear for putting away the groceries. Her breath on his ear sent a tingle down his spine, the soft voice was beyond adorable.

“Oh my God!” Jessica yelled, turning around and recoiling from Jarred, “Hannah you whore! Stay away from him!”

Hannah jumped back apologizing but Jessica was having none of it, she screamed at her almost chased the shocked Jarred out of the house, he caught an apologetic look from Hannah as he ducked out the door and jogged away. He slowed down after a few block and shook his head: why did her always have to fall for the crazy ones? Things weren’t so simple for Hannah though.

“What the actual f*** Hannah?” Jessica yelled at her sister, who was close to tears, “Why were you flirting with Jarred?”

“I … I wasn’t, honest,” she stammered, struggling to keep back tears. Hannah hated to see her sister yell, she didn’t like conflict at all, “I was just thanking him fro putting away the …”

She was cut off by a sharp slap to the face. While she wasn’t moved, her cheek stung where Jessica had hit her and she went silent.

“Shut your whore mouth!” Jessica said, “go cry in your room like the baby you are!”

This was too much and Hannah couldn’t stop the tears from streaming down her rosy cheeks. She turned and ran up the stairs to her room, she leapt into her bed and tried to muffle her sobs into her pillow, as she had done at least once a week for as long as she could remember. Any time Jessica got angry, or something didn’t go her way, she would vent on Hannah, and really hurt her. While her sister was crying her eyes out, Jessica lay back with an smirk on her face. Perfect, she thought, this was the perfect guilt trip she could ride Jarred for to get what she wanted. She would act offended tomorrow, maybe refuse to talk to him for a bit, but whatever she did, she would have him wrapped around her finger.

End Notes:

Sorry if that was a little dry but I felt that the context was important to understanding the characters' relationships.

Chapter 2 by NotKen
Author's Notes:

Now we're getting to the giantess stuff.

They were back on the porch. Jarred couldn’t believe his luck. Jessica had refused to talk to him the entire morning, but after swearing to do her history extension paper and giving up his lunch break to make her art project and buying her lunch and carrying all of her books, she had spoken to him again. Whats more, Jessica seemed to have a change of heart and invited him back to her’s again. All he had to do was to promise to not so much as look at Hannah. When they arrived however, things didn’t go as planned. As Jessica opened the front door, Jarred could already tell something was off. There was already a pair of shoes inside, boots to be exact, men’s boots. When they entered the living room, Jarred still carrying a armful of books, there was another senior sitting on the couch.

“Hey bitch,” the boy said and Jessica’s face twisted into one of disgust.

“Donny? How the hell did you get inside my house?” she demanded.

“That’s not important right now. Who’s this loser? My replacement?” he asked mockingly.

“I’m Jarred and …” he started, but Jessica cut him off.

“Fuck you Donny, get out of my house or I’m calling the police,” Jessica threatened.

This made Donny mad and he got up briskly, “What did you say you whore?” he spat.

The next moment was like slow motion, Donny advanced towards Jessica and Jarred dropped her books, getting between them. Then there was a flash. It was the sky, that became bright for a second and light flooded every corner of the Earth. Most people saw it and were unaffected, ignoring it, little did they know that their lives would be changed, just a little because of it.

When Jarred opened his eyes again, he was in a strange place. He still wore his clothes, but he wasn’t in the living room. He was standing in a jungle of cream trees. There was a lingering smell of feet and Vanish but he dismissed this, he had to figure out where he was.

“Jarred!” screamed a voice that he recognised as Jessica’s. He ran, pushing through the thick forest, running towards her voice. When he found her she was staring awestruck into the sky.

“Jessica, are you okay? Baby, speak to me,” he tried, “We need to figure out where we are.”

“Jarred …” was all the girl could say. He followed her trembling finger that pointed up and blinked in confusion. Through the tangle of beige fibers, in the distance, at least a mile away, was the looming shape of a couch, but impossibly enormous. He looked around and only saw more to baffle his mind: walls that stretched to an astronomically high ceiling, a TV the size of a city, and they were in the middle of some vast plain of beige fibres.

“Jessica, I think we’re ..”

“No Jarred, don’t say it. Don’t you dare say it,” she trembled.

“I think we are still in your living room,” the boy finished, “whatever the light was, must have shrunk us.”

He looked to Jessica for support but she had her eyes closed and was shaking her head.

“No way, thats crazy. Crazy! Shrunk? What the fuck is this, hollywood? We can’t be shrunk. We can’t!” Jarred wrapped her in his arms to stop her rambling and felt her shaking against him. He held her this way from a few minutes.

“Listen, we’re going to be okay, we just need to find a phone, or someone to help us,” Jarred said.

“Find someone? Are you crazy? Have you never met people? If they see tiny people, they’ll like experiment on us, or make us their slaves or something!” Jessica yelled. She screamed as something emerged from the fibres behind her. Jarred rushed to her side but relaxed when he saw that it was Donny.

“Jesus, you don’t have to scream. It’s just me,” Donny said, “What the fuck happened?”

“Donny, I think we shrank,” Jarred said, waiting for his reaction.

“Shrank? That’s ridiculous! We can’t have …” Donny began but a lock clicked and all three of them froze. Jarred, who was taller than the other two could just see the door swing open.

***

Mr and Mrs Jensen had been walking their three dogs when the light struck. They were awoken along with their pets by the ground beneath them shaking. The couple in their 50s were both bankers and had lived next door to Jessica’s family for years and were great friends of the girls; they celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas together like an extended family. They felt a mixture of shock and horror when they realised where they were: shrunken and on the sidewalk in front of their neighbours’ house. When they realised why the ground was shaking, they were stuck with even more horror and fear.

Hannah had been walking home and was nearly at her front door. Little did she realise that the tiny couple and their minuscule pets lay dangerously close in her path. Mrs Jensen screamed as Mr Jensen pulled her to her feet and they began running towards the house. Their pet’s however were left confused in the path of the giantess. The couple turned away and kept running as they heard the stomach-churning crunch of Hannah’s sneaker crushing their three dogs behind them. The girl didn’t even realise as she liquified the animals under the sole of her Nikes.

The tiny couple ran as fast as their legs could carry them but within two steps, Hannah was already over them.

“Listen sweetheart,” Mr Jensen yelled, panting and regretting every time he had driven past the 24-hour gym on the way home from work, “the only safe place is on that girl’s shoe, do you think you can climb it?”

“What? That’s crazy, its too high,” she replied, still running hopelessly.

“I’ll give you a boost, you have to!” he yelled.

But it was too late, the shadow of Hannah’s shoe fell over them like a cloud casting darkness across their world. Both screamed as the heavy rubber sole fell on them. Mrs. Jensen was lucky, she slipped into the slit between two planes of rubber and only her arm fell under the weight. She screamed as it was smushed into the ground. Her husband had no such luck. Mr. Jensen didn’t even have time to turn as the rubber pushed him down mercilessly and liquified his body like it was pea. He died instantly and was reduced to nothing more than an imperceivable red stain under the teenager’s shoe.

Mrs Jensen was in another hell. When the shoe rose again, it carried the tiny woman hostage. It was a strange feeling of weightlessness and being at the complete mercy of the enormous teenager’s shoe. When it came down again, Mrs. Jensen was afraid she would fall out, but maybe that would have been a kinder fate: the sheer sound of the footfall shook the tiny woman half to death and in her panic, she realised that under the shoe, she couldn’t breathe.

***

“Jess? Are you home?” boomed a voice louder than anything he had ever heard. Jarred somehow managed to stay standing but Jessica fell to her knees clutching her ears at the sound.

Hannah stepped inside, taking the silence to mean that her sister wasn’t home. He locked the door and walked into the living room. Unknown to her, each step she took shook the ground like an earthquake and the three tiny people. She took off her shoes and dropped them by the coat hook, not knowing that in doing so, cut off Mrs’ Jensen’s air supply. The tiny woman struggled in vain against the shoe but its weight alone pressed her against the carpet and she was running out of air. In the simple act of taking off her shoes, Hannah had doomed their neighbour. Mrs. Jensen would suffocate within five minutes.

Hannah tread lightly into the living room seeking her sister, but all she saw were the dropped books that had not shrunk. She went to pick them up.

Standing near the books, Jarred almost jumped for joy when Hannah’s gaze fell on them. He thought that she saw them, and that those glistening eyes would mean their salvation, but he was wrong. As the giantess dropped to her knees, he was hypnotised by her size. Hannah lowered herself to the ground with her legs apart for balance and finally sat on her feet. Oblivious to the three tiny beings that lay between her taut thighs, she began picking up her sister’s books. Hannah smiled a little, seeing the mess made her remember her sister as normal, instead of the furious ball of anger that she had been the night before.

Jarred’s hope was crushed when he saw Hannah picking up the books, completely unaware of their existence. She had come home straight from practice and still wore her uniform shorts. The smell of sweat hit the tiny people hundreds of times more powerfully than a person of normal size. Hannah barley noticed her smell but to the tiny beings surrounded by her form, it was almost overwhelming.

As the men starred at the titans before them, Jessica was snapped out of her panic: her attention-stealing whore of a sister was distracting the men; who had only moments ago been ready to fight over her, and Jessica had to get their attention again.

“HANNAH! LOOK DOWN YOU STUPID BITCH!” she yelled cupping her hands. While the boys were stunned by her action, Jessica knew that such insults were normal from her. She expected Hannah to realise how foolish she had been to not see them, and then apologise profusely for her incompetence. To her surprise, Hannah didn’t even react. The giant girl couldn’t even hear her sister’s tiny screams and a moment later, finished collecting the book and got up. In standing from her current position, the three tinies got a sense of how tall she was compared to them.

Jessica screamed as Hannah’s socked foot landed a few centimetres from her, the pungent smell of her feet alone causing her to become nauseous but she stayed standing because she didn’t know what else to do. They could make out her toes underneath the thin fabric, even the smallest rose a little higher than Jarred’s head. The boy realised how well and truly minuscule they were compared to Jessica’s little sister.

The titanic teen turned and began to put the books away. All the tinies saw were her magnificent legs and stunning perky ass retreating impossibly far away.

“That stupid bitch,” Jessica muttered.

“Are you crazy?” Jarred yelled at her, “Insulting your sister now? Did you not see how huge she was?”

“Amen to that brother,” Donny added.

“Not helpful,” Jarred dismissed him before returning to Jessica, “Jess, we need to get her to notice us but we have to be really close to her face. Even when she sitting down, she couldn’t hear you.”

“Well, I guess the right thing to do would be to offer to go after her,” Donny said faking genuine interest, “I’m getting me some of that.”

Before Jarred could stop him, Donny ran off towards the giantess, making slow progress through the carpet as Jarred tried to get his head around it all. He contemplated running for cover but couldn’t decide, until Hannah came back.

Donny was nearing the doorway when the giantess returned, still wearing her soccer shorts but having changed into a black tank top instead of her t-shirt. She strolled carelessly towards the living room to watch some TV and without knowing it, approached Donny. The high school senior gazed at her in awe, her body the embodiment of femininity and power all at the same time. He took a step forward and then collided with her bare toes. Jarred and Jessica watched in horror as the force of her foot rising knocked Donny into the air, where he sailed for some time and landed in front of the couch, not moving. Jarred and Jessica both panicked and ran for the coffee table, for some cover as Hannah stepped towards the couch and Donny. The diminutive man writhed in pain, the impact having broken several ribs and his right arm, but his fate was not to die so easily.

He tensed for the impact of the giantess stepping on him, but she didn’t. Instead, Hannah’s feet stopped on either side of him and she sat down on the couch, turning on the TV and getting comfortable. Donny breathed a sigh of relief and Jarred and Jessica, who had reached the foot of the coffee table had begun to climb it. Jarred noted that even though the table had appeared smooth at normal size, the tiny chips and dents in the wood were more than large enough to act as footholds at their current size. He was an avid climber and had no problem reaching the surface of the low table. He turned to see Jessica still far behind, lower on the table leg. She on the other hand was afraid of heights and was not enjoying the idea of plummeting to her death from a coffee table. Jessica was at her wits end only a little way from the top and she looked down. It was not a lie when they said to never look down, because when she realised how far she had to fall, her body tensed and she froze. This is the end I guess, she thought and was contemplating letting go and ending it right there and then.

“Hey stop looking down,” Jarred’s voice broke her out of her trance, “Look at me and keep climbing you’re almost there.”

Motivated by his words and just his voice, Jessica shook her head clear and continued climbing, ignoring her aching muscles. When she was close enough, Jarred pulled her up while lying on his stomach. When the two were up, they simultaneously look down at what they had accomplished and then at each other. They hugged and Jarred squeezed Jessica tight against him, thanking God that they were still alive, but cursing their situation.

The top of the coffee table was incredible, a vast surface strewn with a few gigantic objects. They were closer to the couch than the TV so the remote stood far away and some magazines were near the centre of the table. From their position, the two tiny people looked at Hannah who sat, facing them, but completely oblivious to their presence, watching TV. Jarred walked towards her end of the table with Jessica close behind. Upon reaching the edge, he looked up at Hannah and wave his arms: futile. Jessica tried yelling again, “DOWN HERE BITCH!” but it was useless, they were simply too far away. Suddenly, a movement caught Jarred’s eye, could it be … yes, it was Donny. Somehow the poor bastard had survived and was lying on his back between Hannah’s feet. At least he was safe, or so they thought.

As a commercial came on Hannah sat up right, eagerly awaiting her program. She was still tired from practice and since Jessica hadn’t yet come home, hadn’t thought to take a shower. She wriggled her toes, happy to be out of her tight, hot shoes at last. She felt some piece of food or something under one of her feet and she decided to play with it, without paying much attention to it. Hannah had very sensitive feet and she loved to play with them. What she did not know was that the piece of food or dust was in fact Donny. Jarred and Jessica watched on in horror as Hannah’s moving foot covered Donny, but they were only spectators.

Donny screamed like he had never screamed before when he saw the foot hover over him. Hannah lowered it lightly but the force still knocked the air out Donny. As he gasped, his eyes teared: the smell of her sweaty feet hitting him full force. Donny tried to move but he completely pinned under the flesh while Hannah decided what to do with him. The heat from her skin was like a sauna to Donny and sweat instantly soaked his body. He thought he would die in the hot, humid, stench under Hannah’s foot, but then she started playing with him. As she raised her foot, his body stuck to it like dirt in the sweat but when she flicked it to the side, his body was thrown to the ground. The impact was painful, but his body refused to black out. As Donny screamed in agony, Hannah continued to toss him around between her feet. Sometimes she would accidentally catch him underneath her soles and parts of Donny would break with inaudible cracks, but she had no idea. After a few minutes Donny was already praying for death. Tears rolled down his cheeks but were imperceivable, mixed with Hannah’s foot sweat and dirt, his voice had become hoarse down to a miserable whisper and his sobs were fading.

Hannah, not knowing any of this played more vigorously with her toy as shed show came on, keeping Donny in an even worse hell. The slightest bit of additional pressure would have been enough to crush the man and put him out of his misery, but Hannah was just gentle enough, if gentle didn’t seem so out of place for what was happening, to keep him alive and suffering. Jarred looked away, assuming that Donny would be dead and instead tried to think of a solution to their problem. Jessica however, caught little glimpses of Donny’s body and could have sworn she saw movement. With a sadistic smile, she sat on the edge of the coffee table to watch her little sister put her ex-boyfriend through hell at her feet.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it, more to come.

Chapter 3 by NotKen

Jarred looked around for anything that could help them to contact Hannah but he saw nothing useful, of course, they could try to climb onto the remote, but then they would risk being crushed as she grabbed it, or falling off as she moved it. The magazines were far to risky, again, too high a risk of falling, there really didn’t seem to be many options other than waiting for an opportunity, but how long would that take? As he pondered he didn’t notice Jessica taking immense pleasure out of Donny’s demise.

As her show came to a close, Hannah became bored with her toy and subconsciously pressed it down. Donny was crushed to nothing but a tiny red stain under her left foot. Hannah checked the clock on the wall and was beginning to wonder where Jessica could be, but chose to watch one more episode. She lay back into the plush sofa and stretched her legs out in front of her. As she settled in for another episode of How I Met Your Mother, she rested one of her feet on the coffee table.

Jarred and Jessica had run from the feet as Hannah miles long feet stretched over where they had been. Jarred had been awestruck by the flexing muscle of her gorgeous legs, but snapped out of it just in time. They ran to the side as Hannah rested a single foot on the surface, sending shockwaves that knocked Jessica off her feet. Jarred caught his balance quickly enough though. As her leg settled, Jarred saw the opportunity they had been waiting for. Hannah’s leg now stretched over the chasm that separated the couch from the coffee table and Jarred knew that it they were going to contact her, her leg was the best option.

“Jessica, we have to get to her face. He have to climb across her leg,” Jarred said. While he was still terrified of dying in the minuscule form, a small part of him was excited. Honestly, what man could refrain from being a little turned on by the gorgeous giantess. Her innocence and gentleness from the night before, mixed with the almost total power she now had over them, were 1000 times better then porn. Unfortunately, Jessica noticed the new-found tightness in his pants.

“I’m sure you and your even littler friend would love to climb my sister huh?” she said frowning at the bulge behind his zipper. Thats when Jarred lost it.

“You know what, at least I’m trying to stay alive! Its like you don’t even care. Aren’t you even the least bit afraid of ending up like Donny?” he vented.

“No,” Jessica said matter-of-factly, “Hannah would never hurt me.”

“She doesn’t know she’s doing it though!” Jarred expressed, frustrated, “Do you think she even felt Donny when she was crushing him? She has no idea we’re here and could easily crush us accidentally! Can’t you see that we have to climb her?”

“No, I can’t see that! If you want to, go ahead and climb my whore sister you pervert! I’m going to go read a magazine or something!”

With that Jessica turned and walked away, leaving Jarred gobsmacked. She really is crazy, he thought. Never mind. Jarred turned and approached Hannah’s foot. The first thing he noticed was the smell. Even though sweat was the overwhelming odor, he could smell a faint undertone of her sweet fruity body wash. As he reached the foot, standing many times his height, Jarred took a moment to calm down. As he starred at the sheer volume of Hannah that lay before him, he felt something strange. He didn’t want to run away from it. Sickeningly enough, he wanted to be smeared against her perfect feet. Jarred shook himself out of his trance. I’m going insane. I have to get help, he thought and with determination, he jumped onto her foot and began climbing towards her ankle.

Hannah didn’t even feel the tiny human mounting her foot and stayed as still as she was used to, taking in the humorous TV show, unaware that Jarred was running as fast as he could without losing his balance, up her leg. For Jarred, the distance was unreal. Her foot seemed to stretch on forever but at the same time, was so perfect in dimensions. Jarred was getting that same feeling, the desire to …, do something. He kept running and after about 3 minutes reached her knee. He stopped for a second to catch his breath and took in the challenge that now lay ahead. While her shin had been relatively hard, despite his feet sinking a little into Hannah’s soft flesh, the run had been easy. Ahead of him lay her thighs, which would be different entirely. Jarred instantly noticed that they were mush softer and he sank in much further, making his movements much slower and more demanding. Hannah however still felt nothing as he made his way up her thigh, towards her shorts.

Back on the coffee table, Jessica had reached her magazine from the night before and had had enough time to cool off. She didn’t mind yelling at Jarred, but she was mad that he hadn’t listened. Still, she was lucky that her magazine still lay open on the table where she and left it. The tiny girl climbed onto the crease and walked towards where she had left off.

As Jarred reached Hannah’s shorts, he was stuck with a new smell. The sweat here was different, more musky, sweeter even. As he made the arduous transition onto the fabric of Hannah’s shorts, he realised that what he was smelling was her womanhood. As he carefully edged closer to Hannah’s hips, he became strongly aware of the organ beneath him. Jarred could almost have cum right there and then had he even touched his penis, but he kept walking, walking towards the wondrous torso of the titaness in front of him. He was confident now, close to his objective, almost at her stomach. Then all hell broke loose.

Her show ended and Hannah started to get up. The simple movement of taking her foot off the coffee table threw Jarred’s world around. He sprinted towards her shirt with all his might and grabbed onto the fabric as the girl stood up, turning his ground into a sheer drop to his death. As Hannah rose and stretched, her shirt rose revealing her toned abs, and more accurately rubbing the desperately clinging Jarred across them. She yawned and was about to go take a shower when she stopped. Jessica had left a magazine open on the table the night before and Hannah was interested in seeing what it was she was reading, so she leaned over, and picked it up.

Jessica’s entire world shook and she turned to see what was happening. What she saw almost took the air out of her lungs. Hannah was picking up the magazine. Jessica fell flat on her back and rolled into the crease of the magazine as it rocketed into the air impossibly fast. Her world didn’t stop shaking as Hannah turned to walk back to her room. In doing so, the giant girl inadvertently tilted the magazine towards her, turning the crease into a long slide, and Jessica saw clearly where she was headed. As she began to slip down towards her destination, Jessica screamed, but her scream was nowhere near loud enough.

The magazine took Jessica down Hannah’s torso and at the end threw her right into the opening of Hannah’s tank top, into her little sister’s cleavage. Jessica’s scream was instantly muffled as she fell in between the titanic mounds of flesh that here Hannah’s breasts. She stopped falling quickly as the breasts squeezed her gently from all sides. Jessica thought she would suffocate as the flesh enveloped her entire being. Luckily, a stray sweat droplet reached her. The salty liquid flooded her head and upped body but moistened Hannah’s breasts enough to create a gap for Jessica to breathe. She tried to yell but it was no use, she could see her sister’s face but Hannah would never notice the diminutive form of her sister: a spec between her breasts. As Hannah walked, and Jarred hung for his life, the giantess’s breasts swayed. While Hannah barley noticed, it shook Jessica’s world. She was thrown from side to side along with the bosom, each swing compressing her between the mounds a little, but not enough to break her. Jessica was still in shock but as her little sister started to climb the stairs and the motion of her breasts became more abusive, Jessica found her eyes tearing up.

What the hell was this? She couldn’t be afraid of her little brat of a sister! Hannah had always been submissive and Jessica had never not been in control of their relationship. When their busy mother couldn’t take care of them, Hannah had always been the one to do the laundry, or clean the house, or cook. When they were little, Hannah had always had to clean their shared room, and now, while Jessica slept in the biggest room in the house, Hannah’s room was a converted walking wardrobe, a simple space with her dresser and her bed. Jessica had always controlled the family. But at that moment, as her rage burned into despair, Jessica realised that from that level of total control, she was now at the mercy of Hannah’s breasts, and she wasn’t even aware of it. Jessica would never let Hannah see her like this: weak, but in her fleshy prison, Jessica let it all out, wept minuscule tears between her little sister’s breasts.

Further down her torso, Jarred was no better off. He clung onto the tank top with all of his might, but the movements of the girl were immensely powerful and with each step, he was smashed relentlessly into her solid abdomen. He could only hope that his torture would end soon and she would reach wherever she was going.

Hannah walked carelessly up the stairs to her room, flipping through the magazine. She hadn’t realised but it was actually a college nude model catalogue; Jessica was using it to pick where she would go off to college next year, completely ignoring the academic requirements, which she was unlikely to meet. Still, Hannah was getting more and more turned on by the stunning muscles and gorgeous faces. She decided that her shower could wait. With a naughty smile, she stepped gracefully into her room and strode slowly to her bed. She threw the magazine onto her faded pink covers, the same ones she had had for the past 7 years. Both of her tiny captives had felt her slow down but only Jarred had a view. Standing over her bed, Hannah put a thumb in the waistband of her shorts and began pushing her pants off. Jarred couldn’t see her face, hidden by her mammoth bosom, but Hannah was bitting her lip, aroused even by the thought of the act she was about to commit. As her pants reached her feet and she stepped out of them, Hannah grabbed the bottom of her tank top. As it began to rise, Jarred realised that he was about to be discarded with her clothing, potentially falling to a fatal end, so thinking as quickly as he could, he let go of the fabric and fell … directly into her panties. As the girl removed her top, Jarred’s whole world was thrown around, but he couldn’t move. The tiny boy was pinned against the younger teen’s pussy and could do nothing about it.

Hannah lay down on the bed and spread her legs. She grabbed the magazine and began looking through the models again. She gently pressed her breasts together, sending tingles through her body. Unaware, she was smothering her sister. Jessica felt the pressure increasing in waves and Hannah pleased herself slowly. The kneading became more and more vigorous and Jessica was afraid that she would be crushed but at that moment, Hannah decided to move down from her chest. She continued to squeeze her breasts with one hand, but it was far less violent than when both were involved. Her other hand crept down to her panties, and to Jarred. The boy was still struggling in vain to move inside the panties when Hannah’s delicate but enormous fingers reached him. At first she only gently pushed down but the force was enough to reduce Jarred’s efforts to nothing. The boy gave up his efforts and let his body get compressed against Hannah’s most intimate part. He was pressed and kneaded like a sex toy, but one that the giant girl using it wasn’t even able to feel. Jarred just hoped that she would drown as the 16 year old girl’s nether regions became increasingly moist.

Hannah didn’t normally please herself, but there was only so long a girl could go without it. Jessica had once caught her kissing a boy, when her body was only just beginning to take shape, Jessica had shamed her and made up a story that had almost caused their mother to faint. Hannah hadn’t so much as held a boys’ hand since then. But these thoughts didn’t help her so she pushed them aside and kept massaging her pussy and breast. She was so close. Hannah closed her eyes, lay back fully and doubled her efforts. She thought of the boy Jessica had brought home the night before, his smile, his eyes. The guilt and arousal all mixed together and Hannah reached climax. He moaned softly but the sound shook the two tiny people on her. She hadn’t even taken off her panties so Jarred hadn’t been pushed inside her, the contracting muscles would surely have killed him, but that final rub in the hot, sticky juices was the most frightening thing he had ever experienced.

End Notes:

Any comments would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Chapter 4 by NotKen

Hannah relaxed, lying down comfortably in her bed and looking at the ceiling, oblivious to the screaming coming from between her breasts. Her final climax had pressed them together and in between them, caught Jessica’s arm. The tiny girl screamed and cried in pain as one of her arms had been reduced to a bloody stain on her sister’s flesh. The rest of her body was bruised but not broken: she was lucky but didn’t feel like it. Hannah slowly slipped off her panties and balled them up in her hand. Jarred thanked his luck for being covered in the sticky juices as he remained on her body, while the wet cloth that had held him there previously was peeled off and unceremoniously tossed into a basket in the corner of the room. As he lifted his head, he could finally take in his surroundings. He looked straight up the length of Hannah’s body, beyond her abs lay her breasts, slightly higher as she leaned on a pillow. Had she been lying flat on her back, Jarred would not have been able to see her face, but due to the slant he caught sight of her delicate lips and deep, mysterious eyes. Hannah didn’t seem to notice him, to her he was just a spec in her vaginal juices.

Hannah glanced at her pussy and shivered a little as she felt her cum slipping down the insides of her thighs. She caught herself smiling in her mirror and made her best sexy face at her reflection. Jarred saw her gaze shift and he took looked at the mirror to the side of the bed. He couldn’t see himself from such a great distance but could see the gorgeous girl almost in her entirety. Hannah was completely naked except for her bra, her tan white skin had a dullness to it from dried sweat and her blonde hair was messily strewn around her shoulders and pillow: she looked every bit a naughty little girl and Jarred could feel himself getting hard again. Had it not been for his entire body being soaked in cum, he would have noticed the wet spot on his pants where he had lost it in the midst of Hannah’s self-pleasuring. He tried to ignore this and focused on a new plan: survival. Even though her had clawed away the juice covering his face, it was still had to breathe in the hot, humid region in which he was lying, so with all the strength he possessed, Jarred began crawling up Hannah’s body. The fluid he was lying in was ludicrously sticky and it was hard to move, but despite everything, he still had the will to live. He willed himself on thinking: I am not going to die like this! After a full minute of arduous effort, he reached Hannah’s waist line, he rested for the briefest moment before continuing his travel, but just then he felt something shift.

Hannah, still enjoying the after-effects of her orgasm hadn’t paid any attention to the dripping cum on her thighs, but something felt odd. She could feel a single droplet, somehow moving up her body, completely defying gravity. She cringed a little and sat up to see what it was. Her motion was like an earthquake for Jarred and he once again thanked his sticky situation (cringe) as he felt the girl was on move what seemed like an enormous distance to sit up right on her bed. When everything stopped, Jarred dared to glance up and what he saw filled him with both fear and joy. A pair of green eyes were fixed onto him and the trail he had left from Hannah’s vagina and observed him like he was some kind of insect. Every instinct in his body told Jarred to move, to run away, but he couldn’t. He was trapped in those impossibly dark green eyes, as if they were a forest and he was lost in it. For some time, neither being moved and then Jarred made a decision.

As Hannah watched in sheer amazement, the creature she had thought was bug on her waist stood up. Hannah was a smart girl and even at such a small scale, she could have sworn that the thing moved like a human, first getting onto its knees and then rising to stand on two feet. Puzzled, Hannah moved a hand towards it. Jarred screamed when he saw her arm rise and a hand the size of a football field hover over him. He fought it was over, Hannah must have thought him a bug and was getting ready to squish him. He screamed for her to stop, knowing full well that he was as good as dead. But he wasn’t.

Even as Jarred continued to scream, two enormous fingers descended on either side of his body and squeezed him uncomfortably. Hannah picked up the creature, which couldn’t have been much taller than half a centimetre/quarter of an inch. She pressed him as gently as she could between her thumb and index fingers and lifted him up. The bug was a little wet, probably from her fluids, but Hannah was able to carefully lift him in front of her face. For Jarred, he was carried higher into the air than he would have liked. He was almost completely pinned between the two ridiculously sized finger pads but managed to crane his neck and see himself speeding past her abdomen, then her breasts and then up, impossibly high above the giantess and then to her face. Jarred looked up her, passing each ginormous feature slowly: her lips that could easily contain a bus, her nose and then her eyes. Each was like a portal into some alternate dimension, the emerald color giving them a natural, almost mystical presence. He saw the pupils dilate, like huge black holes opening up to swallow him, and the he was rocketed away from the face, almost thrown.

Hannah had brought the bug close to her eye for inspection but in a second recognized it and almost threw it away, refusing to believe it. She was able to it but didn’t understand what her eyes were telling her. Hannah gently dropped the bug into the palm of her hand and held it a bit further away. Jarred landed roughly on the vast plane of her hand and curled up, his reptilian brain taking over and telling him to get away from danger, to hide from the God-like countenance above him. Hannah was looking down at him like some divine being, literally holding his life in the palm of her hand.

“J… Jarred?” she tried, the sound pummelling the tiny boy and causing him to cover his ears, her voice much louder to him than she had intended. Hannah retracted, afraid she had hurt the … boy in her hand.

“Jarred, is that you?” she tried whispering. The boy slowly uncurled, Hannah could see him shaking as he tried to get to her feet but ended up falling onto his back. Hannah’s eyes scanned his body as he tried to force his terrified mouth to open. He was still wearing his varsity jacket and jeans but was completely covered in Hannah’s slimy vaginal juices, which were still in the process of drying. His hair was a mess and his body seemed red, bruised.

“Hannah, its me,” he replied. He expected her to laugh or to faint, to think it was some kind of trick, but instantly, Hannah’s expression changed to one of concern, her eyes widened in shock and then horror, putting together the information she had just observed and reaching the conclusion that she had put this tiny boy through hell. Jarred could see her eyes dampening as she struggled to hold back tears.

“Oh my g… Jarred … I’m so sorry, I… Did I hurt you? Oh my God,” she stammered but the boy cut her off.

“No, Hannah, please, I’m fine. You need to get your sister …” he struggled but stopped as he felt the hand he stood on tremble.

Hearing her sister mentioned sent a chill down Hannah’s spine and she almost yelled at the boy for not getting to this information sooner, “Jarred, where is my sister? What happened? Did she shrink too?”

Jarred sat back down frightened by the shaking but managed to crawl to the side of her palm and point down. Hannah’s eyes widened further as she hurriedly unhooked her bra with her free hand, oblivious to the tiny boy watching. As the fabric fell down her stomach, the teenager’s behemoth breasts separated still youthfully firm but now opening up the gap between them. Hannah couldn’t help putting a hand to her mouth to stop herself from crying. On her left breast, stuck to her sweaty flesh was the minuscule body of her sister, one arm smeared red, ending at the shoulder. Hannah reached for her and peeled her off her prison. Jessica screamed as her sister’s fingers pressed on her wound but this was soon relieved when she was dropped into her waiting palm. Jarred swallowed his fear and ran to her as Hannah watched, still too much in shock to react. He reached her and instantly saw that she and lost some blood through her missing arm. He ignored this new development to him and threw off his jacket. Hannah watched, overcome with guilt as Jarred tore off his t-shirt and tied it around her flailing sister’s shoulder, closing the wound. Jessica, instead of thanking him, slapped him for having caused her more pain to save her.

“Jessica, its okay, I closed it. I stopped the bleeding,” Jarred explained.

“Ahh, its still hurts!” Jessica yelled back at the boy who now didn’t know what to do.

Hannah snapped out of her trance at the right moment and got out of bed, making sure to keep her hand still to not drop the two tiny people on it. Without thinking about her clothes, she ran out into the hall way and then to the bathroom. Acting with decisiveness and a vehement determination, she tilted Jessica and Jarred onto the counter by the sink and reached for the medicine cabinet. The two tinies had just felt what it must have been like to ride an airplane on the outside: impossible speeds as they were carried through the fantastically enormous house and then dropped onto the counter. While Jessica screamed as she landed, Jarred felt that Hannah had been careful as he could have fallen much harder.

“Jarred, how tall are you?” Hannah asked, finding a box of painkillers.

“Um, I don’t know, like a quarter of an inch,” he tried.

“I mean normally,” Hannah said with the slightest bit of irritation in her voice. Jarred felt it and almost fell, starting to shake again, the fear flooding him being faced at the wall that was Hannah’s abdomen that cast a shadow over them for what seemed like miles.

“Uh, 6’1”,” he stammered.

Taking a single pill into her hand, Hannah looked up from the tinies and calculated how much she should give her sister. After a quick calculation, she placed the pill on the counter, some distance away from the tinies. She then made a fist and smashed the pill. She hit it hard enough to crush the tablet into powder, but in doing so shook the surface on which Jessica and Jarred sat. The girl stopped screaming and both of them froze. As Hannah stroked a tiny bit of the powder with her pinkie, both tinies reflected on what they had just seen. The pill was like a boulder to them, and in one quick motion, Hannah had crushed it. Jessica started shivering, she couldn’t understand it , or rather refused to believe it, but she was genuinely afraid of her gargantuan sister and the power she had just inadvertently displayed. When Hannah had just enough powder, she pressed her pinkie down onto it and moved it to her sister.

“Jarred, pick the powder from my finger and give it to Jessica,” she instructed.

Jarred did as he was told and presented the pieces to the injured girl. Jessica refused to take it and Jarred struggled to make her.

“Jessica. Take the pain killer. Now,” Hannah said with a firmness that shook Jarred down to his bones. Her face was close to the counter and he could feel her eyes, swallowing both him and Jessica in their entireties. Jessica took the medicine without further complaint and instantly felt the pain in her arm dying down a little. The medicine having a great effect on the diminutive being.

When Hannah saw this she relaxed, putting her hands on the counter for support, she leaned against it and the tinies heard the creak as the surface took some of her weight. Jarred kneeled next to Jessica and looked up at Hannah’s face, eyes closed, hanging over them. The 16-year-old was thinking what she should do. Should she call the police, or their mother, or someone? No, her mother was too far away to help and any other giant people may not be as gentle to the very delicate creatures as she was, but she and to call someone.

“Jessica, Jarred, I’m going to call an ambulance,” Hannah said and was about move when her sister interjected.

“No Hannah, don’t you dare call anyone! Do you know what they’ll do when they see us like this? Simple, they will take us to a lab and cut us up of research or something!” the tiny girl yelled.

Hannah would normally have ignored this, maybe it was the fact that it was her sister telling her not to do something, but she stopped and opened her eyes again, looking down on the two tiny people before her. Jarred was looking away, clearly trying to avoid starring and Hannah realized for the first time that she was completely naked. Seeing her sister still clearly in pain, her eyes welled up with tears again and her voice cracked.

“What should I do Jessica? I just … don’t know what to do,” she said, almost crying.

“Jesus Hannah! Don’t start crying now! Go get something to patch up my arm better. And for God’s sake put on some clothes you whore!” Jessica spat.

Shit, Jarred thought, That girl is going to get us both killed! But instead of crushing Jessica like her thought she would, Hannah nodded obediently and ran out of the bathroom, her ass bouncing as she went.

“Jarred,” Jessica whined, “Stop looking at her like that!”

“Like that? I swear Jessica your sister is the last thing on my …” Jarred began.

“Oh shut up!” Jessica cut in, “Don’t even try to tell me you’re not attracted to her! You just got rubbed around her pussy and you’re still covered in the whore’s cum. But I’m a decent person, I’m going to ignore all that, but I swear to you Jarred, if you don’t start paying attention me and not her, I will have her crush you!”

“You’ll what?” Jarred asked confused and shocked at the threat from the injured girl.

“You heard me,” Jessica replied cooly, “You saw how she does anything I say. What makes you think she wouldn’t crush a bug like you if her big sister told her to? Face it, I’m still in control so you’d better do what I say.”

The threat stung him like poison and an anger rose up inside Jarred’s belly, How could I have ever thought I loved this … this evil being? Despite this, he his his anger, the threat of death sounding very real and leaned over to tend to her. Hannah returned wearing sweatpants and white t-shirt. Jarred only had time to stare for an instant at her breasts which pulled the clothing tight, and her nipples, still hard, pushing through the fabric, before she set down a first aid kit. For the next few minutes, Hannah meticulously cut out thing strips of gauze from a bandage and Jarred replaced his bloody t-shirt covering Jessica’s wound with cleaner material. He carefully patched up the wound despite the hatred he felt for the girl: he knew better than to potentially anger the goddess above them.

When they were done, Jessica had to think quickly. She couldn’t give Hannah time to think about what she was doing. She had to make sure she kept control.

“Hannah, I’m hungry. Take us down to the kitchen and give me some dinner,” she ordered and Hannah, obedient as she was, nodded again and picked the tow tinies up with ease. Dropping them into her hand and walking out of the bathroom she headed towards the stairs. Jessica starred dead ahead at their gigantic house, head held high, but Jarred glanced backwards to look at Hannah. Far above him, her face held a faint smile: her eyes showed relief and something more, a hidden sadness maybe. He didn’t have long to think about it as the 16-year-old skipped quickly down the stairs and into the kitchen.

End Notes:

Enjoy.

Chapter 5 by NotKen
Author's Notes:

So this chapter is still part of the contexty bit, I apologize if there isn't enough action but I really started writting this as an adventure story. There will be parts to match all of the tags but they may come slowly.

Hannah walked her sister and Jarred into their kitchen and set them down on the counter. She then bent down so that her eyes were almost level with the tinies, so that her breathing wouldn’t affect them.

“Um, what would you like to eat?” Hannah asked, her voice conveying a new found cheeriness. It made Jarred feel more comfortable: a happy giantess was better than a stressed out one. Jessica on the other hand, took this as a sign of things going back to normal, nothing had changed between them.

“I want some pizza,” Jessica said and Hannah nodded her gargantuan head before her eyes shifted to Jarred. The tiny boy simply nodded that he would have the same. When she rose and turned, the two tinies were shown a full view of her ass, barley contained in the tight sweat pants, Jarred was mesmerized but fought to avert his eyes. When he looked at Jessica, her ice cold eyes were set on him, but she was smiling: he hadn’t defied her orders, so he would live a little longer.

Hannah walked over to their fridge and swung open the door, pulling out a few slices of pizza left over from a few nights ago. She tossed them casually onto a plate and placed them into their microwave. Setting it to four minutes, Hannah turned around and strode towards her sister and Jarred.

“It’ll be ready soon,” she announced cheerfully, “Can I get you anything else.” The way she tilted her head to the side, as she leaned forward over the counter, her scent flooding the two nostrils of the two minute figures before her, sent chills down Jarred’s spine: he was so turned on it almost hurt.

“No,” Jessica replied for the both of them, “And don’t lean over us like that, I can smell you from here.”

This seemed to hurt the giantess and she frowned, leaning away, “I’m sorry Jess.”

Jarred simply couldn’t believe what he had just seen. In nature, the bigger, stronger animals dominated the smaller, weaker ones. Even slightly stronger animals, like tigers, dominated other big cats like leopards, but this. He and Jessica were less than ants compared to Hannah, but the giantess was taking insults from her sister, and even apologizing for it.

After some time, the pizza was ready and Hannah brought it over to the tinies on a plate. The porcelain was curved up on the sides and Jessica frowned as she starred at the side of the plate: they were too small to get onto it. Hannah saw their predicament and offered to help them, but Jessica refused. Jarred took the offer though and was once again hoisted up by the gigantic yet somehow feminine and delicate fingers of Jessica’s giantess sister. When he was on the rim of the bowl shaped plate, Jessica called out to him.

“Jarred, help me up,” she said calmly.

“Jessica, what’s wrong with you, let her help you up,” he said, becoming frustrated. He regretted his words as soon as they left his mouth, remembering the giantess waiting over them.

“Okay,” Jessica said, “Hannah, be a dear and put the plate level with the table so I can get on.”

Jarred looked up at Hannah to make sure she wasn’t taking this seriously but all he got as a look that advised he told on tight. As Hannah lifted the plate, Jarred fell into the curve of the bowl and onto a slice of warm pizza. When the plate was level, Jessica calmly stepped onto the plate and walked over to where Jarred was lying.

“Hasn’t anyone ever told you not to play with your food?” she asked teasingly, “Oh, and also: if you ever tell me what to do again, I’ll have Hannah play with you.”

The way she grinned afterwards sent different chills down Jarred’s spine: how he regretted entering the house of these two insane girls.

“Jessica,” squeaked Hannah after some time, “Um … can I have a slice of pizza? I’m really hungry and …”

“You can eat whatever’s left over when I’m done!” snapped Jessica finishing off a morsel of cheese that she had been eating. In truth, the slices that Hannah had heated were enough for the two tinies to eat for at least a week, but Jessica didn’t seem to notice. She broke off another piece of cheese the slice of her hand and ate it greedily. Finally, satisfied with her meal she walked to the edge of the plate.

“Okay, Hannah, I’m done eating but you have to take me to my room before you can eat,” Jessica stated bluntly.

“Okay,” Hannah said cheering up, “Um … how should I take you there? Do you want me to carry you?”

“Oh its not about what I want,” Jessica replied feigning shock, “Its about what you want.”

When Hannah remained in a confused silence, Jessica elaborated, “I know you must really want to eat, so if you want to carry me in your hand from here to my room, you can ask me.”

“Um … ask you what Jessica?” the girl said still confused.

“Hannah, you imbecile” Jessica said, clearly a bit frustrated, “If you want to eat, you have to take me up to my room. If you want to carry me in your hand, then you have to ask me if Ill allow it.”

“Okay, Jessica, can I carry you to your room?” Hannah asked, still as innocent as when Jarred had first met her. The boy couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“Say please,” retorted Jessica impatiently.

“Jessica, can I carry you up to your room, please,” Hannah repeated like a toddler being told off my her mother.

“Well,” Jessica said, dragging her words, “First, put the plate on the counter. Then, I want you to get on your knees and beg me to let you carry me.”

Jarred’s jaw dropped, but then so did the plate, as Hannah put it down carefully and got onto her knees. It was truly a humbling sight, the giantess lowering herself to the ground so far below and then actually looking up (slightly) at them.

“Please Jessica, will you let me carry you to your room?” Hannah pleaded, opening her eyes wide.

“I guess. Since you want to so badly,” Jessica said, walking to the edge of the plate and hopping into Hannah’s waiting palm. As the girls walked away, Jarred was left to his thoughts as he contemplated his situation while still eating his slice of pizza. When he looked down at it, he realized that on the whole, the he and Jessica had barley scratched the shape of the slices, their hunger quelled by what to a normal person would have been a few crumbs of pizza. As he sat, still in his damn clothes, smelling of cum, nibbling on a piece of bread with the tiniest glob of tomato sauce on it, he still refused to believe what was happening. It was like, the past afternoon was a dream, scratch that, a nightmare. He didn’t understand how he had shrunk, but it must have had something to do with the flash that preceded their predicament.

Jarred stood up, looking himself over for the first time since he shrank and went through hell. His varsity jacket now hung loose over his bare chest and reached just up to the waist of his baggy jeans. Both articles of clothing were now getting stiffer and he realized that the drying juices were slowly solidifying the fabric. Not wanting to be trapped, Jarred contemplated removing his jacket, but decided against it. What if he lost it? The jacket was more than a status symbol; it represented everything he had worked hard to achieve in high school. Jarred hadn’t been the fittest individual through middle school, but through hard work and perseverance, he had changed his body, he had made varsity and he had made himself popular, to some degree. The jacket was his reward for almost four years of toil and he wasn’t going to let it go.

Jarred walked to the side of the plate and looked out over the vast expanse of the kitchen and living room. When he caught sight of his backpack, leaning against the couch, he remembered his phone. He checked his pockets to be sure but remembering that his phone was still in his bag gave him hope. He could call his parents. Jarred tried to contemplate how he would get there but nearing the edge of the plate, he realize that it would be impossible. Jumping down from the plate to the counter would be scary, but possible, but from there, he was as good as trapped. Jarred felt a rising sense of fear as he realized, that without Hannah, he was essentially trapped on the kitchen counter and there was nothing he could do about it. The girl who had so easily brought him here, was his only way off. He tried to push these fears down inside him and take comfort in the hopes that Hannah would return soon. He decided that once Hannah returned, he would beg her to let him call his parents and was ready to carry out his plan as he heard the footsteps booming down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

End Notes:

Again, sorry for a shorter chapter but I'm trying to post as soon as I finish a part so yeah. Enjoy.

Chapter 6 by NotKen

Hannah strode into the kitchen, letting out a yawn. She scanned the plate and spotted the minuscule form of Jarred on the edge, staring off into the living room.

“Are you looking for something?” she asked quietly, walking towards him.

Jarred starred up at her as the titanic girl loomed beside him.

“Uh, yeah,” he stammered again, “I need to call my parents, to see if they’re okay.”

“Do you want me to bring it to you?” Hannah asked, starting towards the living room.

“No,” Jarred said, “Uh, I’d rather you take me there. If that’s okay.”

Hannah giggled a little, “Of course, I can. Do you mind if I bring the pizza, I’m really hungry.”

Jarred nodded and soon enough he was lifted into the air on the plate and carried what seemed like miles, first out of the kitchen, with its tiled floors, and onto the carpeting that covered the living room. Jarred could see little of the girl carrying him as Hannah held the plate close to her abdomen. Jarred could only see the shadow cast by her breasts which loomed over him, pushing the fabric of her t-shirt. Each step she took shook the plate just a little but Jarred could feel the vibrations. He moved back from the edge of the plate, afraid that he might fall if he ventured too close. Hannah took him to the couch and sat down, still holding the plate. She pulled her legs up and curled up into the sofa, turning on the TV before looking down at the man sitting in her food.

“Could you put me on my bag to get my phone, please?” Jarred asked, afraid he was pushing it. Although Jessica had bossed her litter sister around, Jarred had only just met her and while he had a strange attraction towards her, he could feel no safer than a bug that she let live in her presence. His nervousness and shaking voice seemed to amuse her and Hannah laughed a little, picking him up between her fingers. Jarred still couldn’t get used to the feeling of being pressed between her two powerful fingers and raised countless times his height into the air. Hannah was moving him towards his bag, when she stopped and rushed him in front of her face. Jarred almost peed his pants when he found himself in front of the giantess’s face, trapped in the gaze of her beautiful eyes.

“Do you think you can open it yourself?” she asked kindly, while still conveying that she already knew that he couldn’t, “Can I get your phone out for you?”

Jarred nodded and Hannah carefully put him back down onto the plate, inadvertently placing him on a slice of pizza. She shifted her gaze to the backpack and pulled it towards her with one arm. She carefully unzipped a pocket and searched for the phone with a hand. In doing so, Hannah was leaning forward over the plate and Jarred took another moment to admire her bosom which hung over him like a pair of meteors waiting to crush him. As she was searching for the phone with one hand, Hannah’s other came around and carelessly picked up a slice of pizza. Unaware, she had taken the exact slice on which Jarred had landed. The tiny man was too in shock to move or speak as he felt himself rising. He was sitting near the tip of the pizza and was slowly being brought towards Hannah’s face, but it was different: here eyes weren’t focused on him. Jarred was struggling to get his mouth to work as he arrived at her mouth. Hannah’s lips, a little moist from her perpetual lip bitting, parted like a gate and took her teeth with them, showing Jarred the pizza’s destination. Her mouth opened only slightly but it was more than enough for Jarred to pass through. Jarred saw a string of saliva break as she prepared to insert the pizza slice into her mouth. Just as he was about to scream and finally escaped his momentary paralysis, a explosion sounded in the TV and to Jarred’s horror, Hannah didn’t hear him.

Jarred broke out of his trance and started to run from the tip of the pizza that was passing Hannah’s lips. The teenager had no idea what she was doing, other than searching for the tiny boy’s phone and she innocently took a bite of a slice of pizza, as her other hand rummaged around the backpack. Jarred however, leapt as two rows of ivory teeth, each about as tall as him, crushed the pizza just behind him and separated the bite from the rest of the slice. Jarred crawled through the cheese and tomato sauce, desperately trying to get away from the death trap behind him. He dared a look back and saw that the lips had closed and the slice was moving away from Hannah’s mouth. He could still hear the churning sounds of the pizza being mashed up and thanked his luck that he had not been on it.

“Hannah!” he yelled again, this time succeeding.

The teenager looked around before her eyes reached the pizza in her hand and recognized Jarred, strewn across the cheese, his terrified eyes starring at her pleadingly.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry,” Hannah gasped, her eyes widening in a mixture or horror and guilt, “Are you okay?”

Jarred sensed the concern in her voice but was still terrified by his near death experience, even now as the giantess apologized, he couldn’t get his head around the fact that he was almost accidentally eaten alive by a 16-year-old girl. Her concern didn’t help as her deep jade eyes widened to see him clearly, his diminutive form still lying in the cheese. She was bitting her lower lip, a nervous habit, but to Jarred it simply radiated sensuality and overwhelmed him. Jarred felt his body shake but he managed to nod his head to confirm that he was unharmed.

“Thank goodness!” Hannah exclaimed, “I’m so sorry. I should have been paying more attention. I’m such an idiot and …”

“Hey, don’t beat yourself up about it,” Jarred interrupted, not wanting the girl to feel worse than it was clear she already did, “I’m fine really.”

“But I almost … killed you,” she said, on the verge of tears.

“But you didn’t,” Jarred said, putting on a nervous smile, “And I’m grateful for that.”

This brought a smile back onto the girl’s face and Jarred breathed a sigh of relief.

“Aww, thanks little guy,” Hannah said, “You’re being really nice about it.”

For a moment they just stared at each other, but Jarred could feel that this was different: the way her eyes sparkled was nothing like when she had first seen the two tiny individuals. The surprise and shock was now replaced with something more gentle, something enticing. Jarred started to stand, but couldn’t bring himself to break away from the gorgeous giantess’s gaze. He struggled to get off the pizza slice and stepped onto the plate, slowly edging closer to Hannah. She too maintained eye contact, following his tiny movements with her eyes.

“Really, thank you,” Jarred stammered, climbing onto the edge of the plate.

Through unspoken accord, Hannah reached for him, and Jarred let himself be picked up by her massive fingers, willingly. The teenager slowly raised him up her body. As Jarred reached her face, she gazed at him her gorgeous eyes. Her lips opened slightly, asking for his permission, and he nodded. Hannah delicately brought the boy down, below her eyes and in front of her lips. Jarred, still gaping with eyes wide open, in his trance, had his line of sight filled by a pair of rosy lips. Jarred’s body was practically contorting to get closer. While his mind was screaming to get away, to avoid being eaten, he was no longer in control of his action. Hannah brought him closer and closer to her ship-sized lips and Jarred would have been blasted away by her breathing if not for her fingers keeping him in place. He smelled the scent of cheese on her breath but its didn’t matter, could this be his end. The tiny boy closed his eyes and prepared for the worst as his body remained stiff.

Then Hannah pressed him against her lips and kissed him, well in a manner of speaking. She pursed her lips and pushed his tiny body lightly into them. Jarred felt his entire being sink into her soft flesh. The scent of her breath was replaced with that all too familiar citrus lipgloss. He felt the pressure of her fingers change as Hannah pushed him into her with only her index, relying on the pressure to hold him against her. She kissed him like this for a moment before pulling him back a little to inhale, the air rushing past Jarred on either side but not managing to tear him from her finger. Jarred couldn’t see her eyes or even read her expression, all he saw were the two monstrous lips and the cavern they held behind them. It was not his first glimpse at Hannah’s mouth but when the teenager exhaled, the earth and humidity that flooded over him brought back that fear from before: the fear of being devoured by this creature of immense proportions. Hannah kissed him against for a little longer but then brought him up to her eye level. Jarred was still somehow stuck to her index and was held for her examination like a spec of dust she could have just crushed. Jarred was speechless: he had simultaneously experienced the most marvelous and terrifying things he could never have imagined doing.

Hannah however only saw his still gaping mouth and frowned, “I’m … I’m sorry,” she stammered, her eyes filling with concern, “I didn’t mean to … I just thought …”

“That was amazing,” Jarred exclaimed quietly, shaking out of his momentary paralysis and tilting his head to look into Hannah’s eyes. He didn’t want to move too much at the risk of falling off her finger but couldn’t help himself.

“Hannah, I think I’m in love with you,” he said loud enough for her to hear this time, and just like that, Hannah’s expression warmed up.

“Really?” she asked gently, lowering him back down to her lips. Jarred was pushed back into them but this time, just for a second, as he felt them open with him still on them. Jarred was afraid of falling into her mouth but as her lips parted, her tongue was there to greet him. Unlike any kiss he had ever had before, Hannah’s gargantuan tongue covered his entire body, soaking it with her saliva. Jarred started to panic as he couldn’t breath with his body pressed into the muscle but he was soon retracted. When Hannah brought him up to look at again, he saw him struggling. Jarred was covered in a coat of saliva and was struggling to get it off his face to breathe, he even risked falling, trying in vain to free his face wit his tiny arms. Hannah dealt with it swiftly however, pressing her thumb into him and dragging it sideways across his body. Jarred felt some pain but was relieved that the finger her removed most of the sticky substance that he been on his face.

“Are you okay?” Hannah asked again, “Can you breathe now?”

“Yeah, thanks,” Jarred replied, “That was just … amazing. You were so careful and … just wow.”

“Aww, thank you,” Hannah said, “You weren’t so bad yourself, although, this isn’t as far as we’ve gone is it?”

Jarred instantly understood and couldn’t help but smile: she was playful girl, referring to her unaware masturbation with such ease and humor.

“Haha, yeah I guess,” he shrugged, blushing a little.

“Aww, you’re blushing! That’s so cute,” she cooed, pressing him against her cheek. Jarred sunk into the soft flesh a little but loved it. For some reason, here on the finger of this giantess, he felt different. He felt safe, like she wasn’t going to hurt him again and when Hannah brought him back into view, that was exactly what he saw in her eyes: love.

“That was some kiss,” he said, still recovering from what he had just experienced.

“I didn’t hurt you did I? You poor baby,” Hannanh said, puffing her cheeks a little and beaming.

“Hey, I can take it,” Jarred said, feigning indignation.

“Of course you can little guy,” Hannah said softly, “You’re a tough little man aren’t you?”

They laughed and as out of place as it was, they laughed about a great many things in the next few minutes. Aside from crude romantic jabs, it turned out that the two had a lot in common: they both played soccer, they liked to star-gaze and they both thought the previous night had been a sign. Jarred had felt something about this girl the moment he had seen her and as it turned out, so had Hannah.

“I wasn’t sure why but when Jessica yelled at me for flirting with you, even though I didn’t, I felt guilty because I kind of wanted to,” Hannah explained.

She kissed Jarred again and they agreed that they would figure out how to go about this given their size difference but one matter had to be dealt with.

“Jarred, I have to know though. Don’t you love my sister?” Hannah asked through guilty eyes, “I couldn’t live with myself if I got in the way of that.”

“Hannah,” Jarred started, looking straight into her eyes, “What I felt for your sister was based on a lie. She acts like this caring, gentle, amazing girl when you first meet her: she acts like you. But then, when you get to know her, you find that she’s hateful, she gets jealous of anyone you associate with and she tears you away from your life. Everything always has to be about her. I know its your sister I’m talking about but please, try to understand, she’s not a great person to be around.”

Hannah remained silent and Jarred could already see her eyes welling up again, “Please don’t be mad at me,” he said, fearing that he had gone too far, “You’re not mad at me are you?”

Hannah just shook her head and kissed him again. They talked for some time longer with the TV on in the background, as the hours passed, Hannah revealed to Jarred more about Jessica’s nature. Since their father had left, she had taken advantage of the emotional state of their family to take control. Jessica never grew up without getting what she wanted. Their mother worked long hours to provide for them and so most of the household duties fell on Hannah. While younger than her sister, Hannah had been forced to grow up and take charge. Jarred had seen her room and understood how much power Jessica really had in her house. In the back of his mind, the threat she had made still hung: I’m going to make her crush you. He hoped that Hannah wouldn’t end his life if her sister commanded it but couldn’t bring himself to tell her of the threat. As Hannah kept talking, Jarred soon realized that while Jessica had been nothing but horrid to her sister, Hannah still loved her: she was willing to do almost anything for Jessica without question and was ready to look past her faults.

“I know she comes off as being a little controlling,” Hannah said of her sister, looking down at the ground but speaking to Jarred who she had placed on her lap, “But deep down I know she cares about me and I have to keep trying to live with her. One day, you’ll see, the real her is going to come out and then I can be happy.”

Jarred sat listening interestedly, only sinking a little into her meaty thigh as she spoke. He couldn’t say much that she would hear from this distance, but at that moment, his job was to listen, not speak. After some time, a news broadcast cut into all of the channels. Both Jarred and Hannah stopped talking to listen as the broadcaster began. Normally, the news team comprised of a male-female mixed pair but on the screen, only the woman could be seen, the other chair empty.

“Good evening America. I’m Janet Pierce” she began, “As many of you know, a strange light flashed across our skies earlier today and as a result, a significant portion of the population has shrunk.”

Hannah looked down at Jarred, seeing hope in the boy’s interest: if this wasn’t an isolated incident, there must be a cure right?

“Unfortunately, scientists are still trying to comprehend the condition and a cure has not yet been proposed,” Ms. Pierce continued, “This station can only pass on the advice issued to us from the White House.”

Jarred’s hope vanished at hearing this new and Hannah knowingly placed her hand next to him, putting her finger on his back to comfort the tiny man.

“While we ask that everyone be careful to not harm any shrunken individuals, it is important for our nation not to fall apart over this incident. That is why, the national education society has announced that students will be expected to come in for afternoon classes and that employees of state firms are still expected to come in for work,” Ms. Pierce explained, clearly not convinced that it was the right course of action. She continued to talk about possible terrorist theories that could explain the occurrence but Hannah switched off the television set. She placed her hand flat on her thigh and Jarred climbed onto it. Then, cupping her hand a little to keep Jarred safely inside, she lifted him up to her face.

“Don’t worry Jarred,” she said, “I’m sure they’ll find a cure soon.”

“I guess, but I can’t believe they just want everyone to act like nothing happened. Aren’t they putting us at risk?” he expressed, referring to the shrunken people as us.

“I don’t know, but don’t you worry,” Hannah said smiling down at him, “I’m not going to let anything happen to you.”

Jarred once again felt that warmth and security being in the giant teenager’s hand, but it wasn’t enough to dispel his nerves, “Okay, but how can you? I mean there are going to be so many people at school and …”

“Woah,” Hannah interrupted him, “I’m not taking you to school tomorrow. That’s so dangerous.”

“But, you can’t leave us here alone,” Jarred exclaimed gesturing around the house, “We could be killed so easily. What if like a spider found us, or a cat? Neither Jessica nor I could survive that. We’d be eaten like insects.”

Jarred could see that she was considering his point, which made sense to him and chilled him down to the bone.

“Okay,” Hannah said finally, “I’ll take you to school, but you have to promise to stay with me at all times. Promise?”

“Not like I could go against your will anyway goddess,” Jarred said jokingly.

“That’s right and don’t you forget it mister,” Hannah said with mock authority before laughing. Jarred however received a mixed message. For a second, he thought that Hannah had been serious, and realized how easily he could have slipped from tiny lover to slave. He swallowed hard and tried not to think about it, reasoning that someone as gentle as Hannah couldn’t do anything like that, but how could he be certain? His reflection was interrupted as Hannah stood up, with Jarred in one hand and the pizza plate in the other.

“I guess we should get some sleep then,” she said, talking the plate to the kitchen. She carefully dropped Jarred back onto the counter and went to throw out the leftovers and wash the plate, “Um … where do you want to sleep?”

Jarred was a bit taken back by this question and pondered for the few seconds it took for Hannah to finish. She walked back towards him and lay out her hand, allowing the boy to get on before she started for the stairs.

“I don’t know Hannah. I’d like to sleep somewhere that’s safe,” he said, feeling a little awkward.

“Well,” Hannah said thinking, “I could make you a little bed from a sock or something and you can sleep in my room. Would you like that?”

Jarred looked up at her to see if she was being serious. He waited for her to get up the stairs and bring him close to her face before answering, “Yes. I would love that.”

Hannah smiled again, her radiant expression of happiness comforting the boy, as she walked back into her room. This time Jarred was able to get a better look at the small space, not having to worry about hanging for his life. Everything about the room screamed youth: her bedsheets were light pink and her walls creamy, with a few paintings of flowers, her desk and cupboards were white, with peeling paint on wood and her floor was carpeted in fuzzy purple. Hannah still had a childhood and was still pure, the realization making Jarred feel guilty about kissing her, not that her had much control in the matter.

Hannah walked over to her dresser and opened a drawer full of clean socks and pulled out a single pink one. She walked back over to her bed and bent down to place the sock on her bedside table. She put Jarred down side it and carefully folded it over itself, creating a bilayer into which Jarred could easily fit.

“How’s that?” she asked sweetly. Jarred thanked her and began to undress to sleep when he remembered that he was in her presence. Hannah saw him hesitate and grinned, “Don’t worry. You’ve seen me, so don’t let me make you feel uncomfortable.”

Jarred still slid into the sock before taking off his pants, shoes, socks and jacket, dumping them in a tiny heap outside the sock. While the material was soft and smooth to Hannah, Jarred could feel the fibers and lumps of mesh that came with use, and tried to ignore them. As he watched, Hannah removed her clothes and slipped into a pair of short pajama bottoms and a t-shirt to sleep in. She winked at the boy while she was completely naked and Jarred turned onto his side to hide his boner (not that it would have been visible anyway given its size). She dashed across the hall for a few minutes to brush her teeth and when she returned she climbed onto her bed and rolled up in her comforter, finally commit to rest facing Jarred. She reached to turn out the lap next to where the boy was sleeping.

“Good night Jarred,” she whispered before throwing the room into darkness and leaving the boy to his thoughts. He could feel the slight movement of air around him as Hannah breathed in his direction, the fresh smell of minty toothpaste wafting over him. He tried to make sense of the events of the past few hours: he had almost fallen to his death from a 16-year-old’s shirt, he had run a marathon across her leg, been pressed against her climaxing vagina, nearly been eaten, kissed and was now sleeping in a folded pink ankle sock that was several times his size. Jarred slimed at the insanity of it all as he drifted off to a dream-filled sleep.

***

Back at the news station, Janet Pierce had just finished her broadcast. When the directors called that they were off the air, she relaxed. It had all been so strange. The light had apparently flashed in the afternoon. She had only realized something was wrong because her co-anchor, whom she had bee making out with at the time, had disappeared. Now they were saying that he had shrunk but Janet had no idea where he could have been, nor could she reveal what they had been doing at the time he shrank.

Janet Pierce was a successful woman, having made anchor at 30, she had held it for the last 5 years and done an excellent job of it. Her colleagues had always commended her “chemistry” with her co-anchor but in truth it was little more than the closeness reached through countless make outs and sex over the years. Janet was an average sized caucasian with chestnut brown hair. She wasn’t fat, but had definitely become a little chubbier over the years. Initially, she had meant to start running or something but along with her slight girth, her bosom grown and more men had noticed her, so she rolled with it. Now as the film crews went off on their breaks, Janet stood, smoothening the few wrinkles in her two piece suit and skirt, before walking off into her dressing room. Once inside, she closed the door and locked it before removing her high heels and jacket. She walked over to the chair that her co-anchor had been sitting on when he shrank to take a seat.

Mark Waller had been going about his normal day when it happened. As a successful news anchor, he had the pick of the litter when it came to women. While he enjoyed his flings, he regularly found himself making out with his co-anchor, Janet. All he had done was flash his charming smile and runs hand through rugged blond hair and he was at it again, squeezing her fat ass and motor boating her breasts. Then something had happened and suddenly he was some distance away, starring at Janet’s enormous breasts as he hung by his arms onto the back of a chair. Janet had searched for him under the chair and behind it for a second before buttoning up her shirt and leaving her dressing room for the broadcast, not hearing Mark’s cries for help from the back of her chair. Mark had spent an excruciating amount of time hanging from the chair and had contemplated dropping onto the chair, but the height was too great. The plastic seemed much harder at his size and he was sure that if he let go, he would surely break something from the fall, or worse yet, die. When Janet returned to the dressing room and removed her shoes and jacket, he began crying out for help again, but none came.

Mark screamed as Janet came to sit down on the chair but as the large women rested her weight on the chair, he realized that she wasn’t going to help him. Mark searched desperately for a means of escape when he came up with an idea. Sitting down (thankfully not leaning back), Janet’s shirt provided a possibly contact area for Mark. If he could get himself into one of the folds in her shirt, he could slide down to her skirt and then get onto the chair. Of course it would be risky, Janet could easily sit on him from there or lean back and crush him against the back of the chair, but Mark was quickly losing his strength and had to do something. Meanwhile, Janet sat,back straight, like her mother always told her and leafed through a magazine.

Mark took one deep breath to gain the confidence he needed and swung. As he released the chair, Mark screamed, the fear and adrenaline pumping through his veins like nothing before. He almost cried of joy as his body entered one of the fold in Janet’s shirt and he began to slide down. He was going to make it, or so he thought.

What Mark didn’t realize was that the shirt was tucked into Janet’s skirt, and as this donned on him it was too late, he passed under the waistband of the skirt and into the darkness beneath it. However, Mark’s bad luck didn’t end there. In Janet’s haste to tuck her shirt in after her “frolic” with Mark, she had unknowingly tucked it into her panties rather than just her skirt at the back. It had bothered her for a bit, but Janet had ignored it through the broadcast and had forgotten about it. Now, as she sat, her panties had loosened a bit and Mark rode the shirt, straight into her butt crack. The anchor screamed as he fell out of the shirt and into her colleague’s sweaty ass. While the suit was expensive, it was also very restricting and hot. Over the course of the day, sweat had collected in Janet’s ass crack and Mark now lay in the smelly, slimy gap between her two fat butt cheeks. Janet shifted her weight slightly and Mark screamed again, desperate for help as the movement momentarily smothered him between flesh.

“Janet!” he screamed into her butt, “Help me!”

But it was no use, as Janet grew bored of her magazine, she stood up, unknowingly pushing Mark further into her ass. The man was now completely immersed in her fat, unable to breath and drowning in her sweat. Janet meanwhile had no idea and was simply walking around her dressing room. Each step rubbed Mark violently across her butt cheeks and he was afraid he would pass out. Finally, his torment paused and Mark thought he had been noticed, or at least had gotten the chance to escape, but trapped in Janet’s ass, he should have known better. The anchorwoman had only stopped because she felt an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach, while she hesitated, remembering that she was alone in the room, she decided to let it go … and farted.

Mark never saw it coming, in his struggle to breathe, he ignored the gurgling sounds coming from Janet’s butt hole but when she pushed out the gases, they ripped past Mark’s tiny body, giving him a chance to breathe in the disgusting smells before he was once again enveloped by her ass fat. The heat of Janet’s fart, normally not very noticeable, burnt Mark’s skin and he screamed in agony, but not for long. After her gas had passed out of her butt crack, Janet clenched her cheeks to seal it off. As Mark continued to suffer, he felt the pressure increase as her colleague contracted the muscle in her behind. The cheeks pressed together and Mark’s body put up little resistance. He was crushed to a pulp and she never even noticed. As Janet unclenched her cheeks, the remains of her co-anchor Mark stayed glued to the inside of her left cheek. The next time she needed the toilet, she would unknowingly wipe him away and no one would know what happened to him.

***  

End Notes:

Sorry if the story doesn't have enough giantess content yet, that is still to come, so I'm hoping I can satisfy you guys with a few side scenes, like the one at the end of this chapter. They aren't essential to the story but if it helps keep you intested as I develop the story of the girls, so be it.

Chapter 7 by NotKen
Author's Notes:

So thanks again for all the helpful reviews. I'm seeing sides develop in support of the characters which is nice. I promise to keep the story coming, hopefully to finsih by the end of Febuary.

“Jessica, its time to wake up,” sung a soft voice, her words covering the girl in a blanket of warm minty air. When she stirred, she was instinctively frightened of the creature looming over her, but she soon regained her composure. She sat up, supporting herself with one hands, yet feeling it sink into her bed anyway. Jessica barley felt anything but soreness from the stump that had been her left arm, the medication must have worked better than she though. She had gotten Hannah to put her in her own bed, refusing to sleep anywhere else, thus acknowledging that anything was different. She blinked a few times to clear her eyes. Jessica felt disgusted to have had to sleep in her clothes but she simply hadn’t seen a need to nor a possibility to change the night before. Still, she had put a lot of thought into clothing, but at her new size it was very difficult to imagine finding something to wear. Add to that her missing arm and she was left with few options. She had thought about doll clothes (eww) but even those would be monstrously large to her tiny frame. She had decided that she would let her sister figure it out and resolved to have a good night’s rest. Now, upon awakening, all she could think about was how to get out of the disgusting garments of yesterday. As she was awoken by her sister, her first instinct was to check the time and complain that they had plenty of time but gazing into the distant clock on her wall, she saw that it was almost 10.

“Hannah, why did you wake me up so early?” she demanded making her irritation clear, “I’m not going to school like this.”

“Really?” Hannah said, cheering up for some reason, “Oh, that’s wonderful Jessica! I’m so glad because …”

“Wait a minute,” Jessica interrupted, “What do you know that you’re not telling me? Am I supposed to go to school?”

“Well,” Hannah began reluctantly, but Jessica folded her arms across her tiny chest and she knew she had to spill, “The news yesterday said that this … shrinking, happened to a lot of people or something and that everything was being figured out. They said that students should still go to school in the afternoon … but I think its really dangerous and I’d be really happy if you didn’t go until we figure out how to get you back to normal.”

Her plea however fell on deaf ears. All Jessica heard was her sister calling her too weak and implying that she couldn’t handle a normal thing like school.

“Hmm,” Jessica pretended to consider this for an instance, “Since we have to … Hannah, I change my mind, I’m going to school but first, I need a shower. Take me to the bathroom.”

She didn’t even give her sister the chance to contest her new choice and Hannah knew better than to test her, especially in the morning. She lay her hand out on the bed, her fingers covering a far larger area than her puny sister, but Jessica did not get on. She looked up at Hannah and remained seated.

“Seriously?” she said sighing, “Hannah, don’t you remember what I told you last night? Geez, are you stupid or something? What did I tell you to do if you ever wanted to carry me?”

Hannah swallowed hard, cursing herself for forgetting.

“Jessica, will you allow me to carry you to the bathroom in my hand? Please?” she said as kindly as possible.

“Fine,” Jessica shrugged standing up shakily on the soft bed and walking towards her palm between her fingers. They formed a sort of corridor, each thick enough to rise almost to Jessica’s height and leading some distance to her knuckles. Jessica was determined to walk to the base of her fingers and then climb onto her palm from there but as she walked further towards her sister’s palm, she became quite uncomfortable. The scent of Hannah’s hand cream hung heaviest here, flooding her nose with a strong fruity smell that was making her a little dizzy, but she was determined not to show any sign of weakness. Reaching the end of her hallway, she threw her arm up and struggled to pull herself onto her palm, finally rolling onto the vast plane and lying on her back for a while to recover from the effort. Hannah could only smile as her brave older sister rested and decided to give her a hand. Jessica almost screamed as Hannah slightly cupped her hand, causing her to roll to the center of palm in a heap, as the entire hand rose high into the air. Ignoring her unfit limbs, Jessica climbed the skin of her sister’s hand towards Hannah’s wrist. The journey was difficult as Hannah’s steps sent earthquake-like vibrations through her entire body, but Jessica wasn’t ready to let her situation dictate what she could do.

From her new vantage point, Jessica could see her sister more completely and realized that Hannah had dressed for school as normal: a loose pair of blue jeans and an unbuttoned, checkered shirt over a white tank-top. She couldn’t see far down her body but assumed that as usual, Hannah would be wearing sneakers. For a second, Jessica followed Hannah’s forearm to her elbow with her eyes, up to where her sleeves were rolled up and shook a little realizing how far away it was.

Reaching the bathroom, Hannah opened the door with one hand and stepped inside.

“Um … Jessica, how do you want to wash?” Hannah asked nervously, raising her hand to her face so that she could hear her sister.

“What do mean?” Jessica asked.

“Well, I can’t put you in the shower, because you could get washed down the drain, but I can close off the sink. Is that okay?” she asked, bitting her lip.

“Hell no, I’m not washing in a sink like … like an animal!” she yelled.

Hannah was a little surprised at this outburst, confused at why Jessica wasn’t understanding her point. Her hand was shaking a little and Jessica was confident she had won. In truth, she had no idea how she was going to wash herself but she wasn’t about to let Hannah treat her any differently, or get ideas about telling her what to do. She eagerly awaited her sister’s meek reply.

 “Jess …” Hannah started. Jessica felt a change, the hand she was standing on had stopped shaking and Hannah’s voice didn’t have the same hint of nervousness. “I understand where you are coming from,” Hannah continued, “But you can’t use the shower. Either you can wash in the sink or not wash at all.”

Jessica stood completely still for a fraction of a second before her rage caused her to shake. It must have been rage: how could her little brat of a sister give her an ultimatum? Who was she to tell her what to do? But deep down, Jessica knew that it was not anger alone that caused her to shake; Hannah’s tone and expression conveyed a new found confidence, power and Jessica knew that if it came to physical confrontation, she was completely powerless.What was happening to her? How could she be afraid for her little sister?

“I am not losing you over something stupid like a shower,” Hannah finally said, her voice cracking and her eyes tearing up. While her sister’s hand shook as she sobbed a little, Jessica felt a huge relief at this outbreak: it meant that she was still in control and she saw a chance to change her approach.

“Hannah, sweetie, don’t cry,” she said in her best caring-big-sister voice, “Okay fine; I’ll wash in the sink, but just remember times like this when I listen to you, I tell you to do something you might not love doing okay?”

Hannah nodded, the smile returning to her face. She was like a child who had just been promised a few extra minutes of TV for doing her homework and Jessica almost laughed at her, but Hannah knew her reasons. She happily turned towards the sink and began lowering her hand into the bowl. Jessica knew in her head that the sink was much smaller than the shower but as the hand she stood on descended, she saw smooth white walls rise on all sides like a prison. When the hand touched the bottom of the sink, she didn’t get off. Instead, she looked up at Hannah, who loomed over her like … well a giant. As strange as it was, at that moment, Jessica felt overwhelmed with fear. Being in the sink made her imagine myriad ways of suffering. She knew that she would be fine, but her mind only fed her the image of being drowned in a torrent of tap water. She needed Hannah’s help but she would have to ask for it tactfully.

“Hannah,” she snapped, “I can’t shower like this.”

“What do you mean Jess,” her gargantuan teenage sister replied looking confused. And Jessica was stuck, she was struggling to come up with a strong reason, but in truth, she was scared. Suddenly, she felt her face become hot and red with embarrassment. Still standing in Hannah’s hand, all she wanted at that moment was for her sister to wash her. She swallowed hard, pushing that thought out of her head and realizing that she was taking too long to reply. Hannah tilted her head trying to figure out what her sister wanted but to Jessica this only rushed her more: in a moment, Hannah would see her weakness, and she would lose all control.

“Uh, I mean, I don’t need to shower idiot!” Jessica yelled, snapping both of them out of their thoughts, “I just need to change my clothes.”

“Oh, okay,” Hannah replied slowly, lifting her sister back up towards her face to hear her better. They were lucky to be in a quiet house or she would never have been able to hear from such a distance. Jessica felt better as she rose out of the sink and towards Hannah’s comforting smile. As she rose however, she remembered something.

“Hannah, where is Jarred?” she demanded.

“Oh,” Hannah said blushing, “He woke up earlier and I already washed him.”

“You washed him?” Jessica asked, her temper flaring.

“Well, he said he was scared to wash himself in the sink so I let him stay on my hand and I helped him it a finger,” Hannah tried to explain, embarrassed by the sensual way it sounded coming out of her mouth. I truth, she had done it as if washing a small animal, not even feeling much of his body. But Jessica was shaking with anger: that little slut. She didn’t let her thoughts out as at that moment, she needed Hannah’s help, but as soon as she wearing something fresh and fed, she would let Hannah have it.

“Okay, I’m not even going to comment on that,” Jessica said as if repulsed by the idea. A small part of her was envious thought, why didn’t Hannah offer to wash her? How did it feel to be scrubbed down by her soft fingers? Focus. “Hannah, is he still wearing his clothes from yesterday?”

“Um … no. He said they were filthy so we figured something else out.”

Jarred sat alone on the kitchen counter, nibbling on a tiny blob of Nutella that Hannah had spooned out for him. He had had a strange yet fantastic morning. From the moment he woke up, Hannah had him in the palm of her hand. She had already been dressed and wide awake when she woke him but she helped him get ready so lovingly. When he had not wanted to wash in the sink, she had agreed to wash him. Jarred was still a little embarrassed but her gentle finger pressing his body and rubbing it against her palm, her scent all over him in the lukewarm water, he little giggles as she felt him wriggling under her finger, it had all been too much. As ashamed as he was, he had come as she was washing him and he doubted that she noticed. Afterwards, she had dried him off on a hand towel. Deciding that his clothes were too dirty, he had been reluctant to put them on, but Hannah, picking up on this had suggested making him something else to wear. While she knew her way around a sewing machine, it was inconceivable that she could make normal clothes at the scale of the tiny boy so they had resorted to something simpler. Hannah had carefully cut out a small rectangle of fabric and Jarred had wrapped it around his waist and much of his torso. Even with her careful cutting, there had been plenty of loose fibers for him to tie together to finish his makeshift robe. She had then given him kiss and assured him that he still looked cute before taking him downstairs for breakfast. She had given him the spoon of nutella and then sat talking to him for the longest time. As they conversed, Jarred grew to like her more and more: she was quite organized, having planned which classes to take him and Jessica to with her, after he had insisted that Jessica come (she wasn’t going to get out of school so easily), Hannah was also able to talk about larger issues about the world with Jarred to a level that impressed him greatly. She was smart, made the occasional joke, was unbelievably sexy even in her baggy pants and loose t-shirt, but most of all, she was adorable. Despite her clear responsibly nature, her voice, her eyes, her demeanor were all so child-like that Jarred couldn’t help but feeling fond of her. She made him smile genuinely and if she made a mistake, she laughed an adorable laugh that melted his heart. He now sat on the kitchen counter, waiting for her to return with Jessica.

While Jessica had completely opposed the idea of tying a piece of cloth around her, she decided in the end to go with it, having no other option really. Hannah had cut her two small pieces of cloth on Jessica’s request, which the tiny girl tied around her hips and her breasts (its was some challenge, but with her teeth and one good arm, she saved face by at least being able to dress herself). She had Hannah take her to a mirror to see herself, and the giantess set her down on her dressed, sitting behind her. Jessica was thankful for not having washed, as her makeup still held out a little. Her clothes however were less than flattering. Jessica was very thin but was able to look highly enticing in tight fitting clothing, but with the rags tied around her, he couldn’t help but notice that her bosom seemed small and her ass wasn’t showing its shape at all. Altogether, she looked like a prepubescent girl. To make matters worse, she could see Hannah behind her: her enormous breasts tugging tight her white tanks top, dwarfing her entire body several times over. She was absent-mindedly twirling a lock of her hair, looking out Jessica’s window rather than at the mirror. Jessica had never, ever been jealous of Hannah. Well, okay, she knew that her little sister was smart or something, and good at soccer, but Jessica had broken more hearts than she cared to count and had never felt anything but pride in her body. Now thought, she felt insecure about her assets, especially when compared to her sister. Do not let her see you weak.

“Well Hannah, how do I look,” Jessica yelled up, posing with her hands on her hips.

Hannah looked down and put a hand to her mouth,”Wow Jessica! You look amazing! Even in those clothes you look so pretty!” Jessica took her praise not realizing that her sister was being genuine. Hannah asked to pick her up and Jessica let her, strutting onto her hand with confidence.

“Now take me down for breakfast,” Jessica ordered and off they went.

When Jarred heard Hannah skipping down the stairs, he smiled and stood up to greet her, walking away from the spoon and closer to the edge of the counter, near the chair she and sat on before. As Hannah walked towards the counter, Jarred couldn’t help but gaze at her breasts which bounced around inside her tank top despite her bra. He followed them towards him with his eyes. He thought Hannah was looking at him, but her eyes only glanced at the spoon where she thought he was. She turned to sit on the chair, her ass hidden from Jarred by the shirt. She turned the chair towards the table and slid it in at the same time. Jarred realized almost too late that he was too close to her as her bosom filled the air above him. She leaned forwards slightly and Jarred ran from the massive mounds of flesh as they came to rest on the counter, covering the area had only moments ago been standing in. He dove the last bit, hoping to escape being crushed under her bosom and thanked the heavens that Hannah had not found him near the spoon. She immediately sat straight, pulling her breasts off the counter and gasping when she saw Jarred sprawled out after his dive.

“Oh my gosh, are you okay?” she asked concerned.

“Yeah. Don’t worry Hannah, I’m fine,” he said, catching his breath.

She looked down at him with concern for a moment longer, making sure for herself that he was unharmed. She then brought down her hand and allowed Jessica to hop off it. When she walked up to Jarred, she was grinning.

“You look happy,” Jarred commented.

“Well, I thought that being crushed by a girls’ breasts was a fitting end for a pervert like you, but I guess it was too much to ask for,” she replied cheerily. Jarred frowned, but before they could continue, Hannah addressed the two tiny people come more.

“Um … guys, so I think we should talk about how we’re going to handle school today,” she started.

“What do you mean we?” Jessica demanded.

“Its quite simple really,” Jarred replied irritably, “We have to stick with Hannah. I know that the news promised that there would be measures to keep people like us safe, but I think our safest bet is to ride with your sister today.”

Hannah smiled but Jessica had other plans.

“I’m not going to her classes! If I’m going to school anyway, I might as well go to my own classes,” she snapped.

“But Jess …” Hannah pleaded.

“That’s ridiculous!” Jarred cut in, “You’ll realize when we get to school that not everyone who didn’t shrink is going to care about you as much as your sister!”

“I don’t like your attitude Jarred!” Jessica replied, stepping up to him.

“My attitude?” the boy gasped, “I don’t care Jessica! Can’t you see that your sister if just trying to keep us alive?”

“That it!” Jessica yelled, her voice going shrill, “Hannah, crush this loser!”

Jarred went silent; this was the moment he had been fearing. His body tensed up, telling him to run, but he knew that if Hannah wanted to, he was as good as dead. The boy looked up into the 16-year-old’s shocked eyes; she didn’t move. Jessica however was savoring his fear.

“Not so smart now huh?” she jeered at Jarred before addressing Hannah, “Come on little sister, make him mush under one of those fingers.”

When still nothing happened, Jessica turned to her sister, fuming, “What the hell Hannah? I said, Crush him, whore!”

Jarred could see in the giantess’s eyes that she was struggling but his body filled with relief when she spoke.

“No.”

“What did you say?” Jessica shrieked. It was the same expression she had when she refused to let her take a shower: Jessica could see it in her sister’s face. The struggle to decide in her head, and worse, the winning side was taking control.

“I’m not going to hurt him Jessica,” Hannah stated, frowning.

“How dare you disobey me? I’m your big sister and you will do what I say!” Jessica retorted.

“No Jessica,” she replied. Jessica wasn’t sure if she was merely refusing to do as she said, or if she was refuting her claim of being the big sister. Her anger flared and she turned towards Jarred, ready to give him what was coming to him. But as she charged at the boy, Hannah’s impossibly quick fingers swooped in and picked him up. As Jarred shook in shock, he felt himself rising into the air between Hannah’s soft finger pads, he couldn’t believe how fast she had grabbed him without crushing him. Jessica however, now further away turned back to her sister and charged. As Hannah watched, Jessica ran at her abdomen, leaning against the counter. She instinctively moved back a little and Jessica lunges off the edge towards her. Jessica’s fury was replaced by fear as she fell what seemed like a great distance, only to land on Hannah’s thigh, her body slamming painfully against her jeans. Jarred saw everything from his position, still held just above the table by Hannah, he looked at her and saw her starring at Jessica through pained eyes. As her sister punched her thigh in blind fury, Hannah wanted to cry at the pitiful sight before her. She put Jarred down before turning her attention to Jessica.

“Jess, please … stop. You’re only going to hurt yourself,” she whispered at the diminutive creature on her right thigh, fighting the denim of her pants and losing, “Please Jessica, please calm down.”

Her gentle words only fueled Jessica’s anger but after a dozen more punches, she fell to her knees, realizing to her horror that she truly was powerless. As much as she hated it, she, Jessica, had lost control over her sister, and this almost made her want to cry.

“Hannah,” Jarred yelled to get her attention.

The giantess looked at him through sad eyes but he knew he had to intervene to stop the situation deteriorating.

“Can you put Jessica back on the counter please?” he asked and the girl nodded.

She didn’t ask but Jessica now realized that she had no power to stop her as she was pressed between her thumb and index finger and move to the counter like a grain of rice. She was set down next to Jarred, who crouched next to her. She could not let him see her cry, or Hannah, but she doubted that her gargantuan sister would notice tears of such a small scale. Jarred saved her from that scenario.

“I think we all got a little crazy because of the situation we are in. I’m sorry if I caused you two to argue, because I know you love each other and respect each other. I think the pressure of going back to school like this is getting to all of us, but as my coach always says, the best way t overcome that, is to jump right into it. Jessica? I’m sure agree that we should head out soon. Hannah, can you leave me here with her for a sec? Please?” Jarred announced, taking control of the situation.

Hannah looked at her sister and Jessica nodded so she agreed, “I’ll just get us some quick lunch and then we can go.” She stood up and boomed away from the counter to the fridge.

When she was out of earshot, Jarred turned to Jessica, who was still stuck halfway between furry and melancholy.

“What is your problem here?” he started aggressively, “I mean, I just don’t get it: why are you acting out like this? Your sister is only trying to help!”

“Shut up Jarred, you’re an only child, you don’t know anything about siblings,” Jessica replied.

“I might not, but I sure as hell know when someone genuinely cares for someone else, and despite everything about you, Hannah still seems to care about you. So out of respect for me, or at the least for her, stop being a little bitch!” the boy spat, catching Jessica off-guard with his outburst. “And for your information,” he added, “I have cousins, so I know how siblings can be, so trust me when I say, you have it pretty good with Hannah.”

***
Barney had been in the middle of a game of Fifa when the light had shone, filling his bedroom where he had been grounded. When he had come to, he had been all alone in the room. He tried in vain to figure out what to do or where he was until it finally hit him. He finally recognized his room and was ready to charge out the door when he realized that he would never be able to reach the doorknob. There was always the possibility to crawl under it (he assumed he was small enough) but he couldn’t bring himself to try. While Barney was a classic obnoxious older-brother, he had a secret fear of tight space. It was realistic, having grown up as a scrawny kid, he had been shoved in a locker once and it changed him. Now, nearing his 18th birthday, he stood at 6’5” (well before the shrinking) with broad shoulders. He never shared his fear with his family, especially not his little sister Emily. While they fought, he really cared about her and was very protective.

Barney had paced the wooden floor in his room for hours, trying to think of what she could do, before he decided to sleep on the floor where he was. He was woken when the door swung open. Barney looked hopefully to see who it was and was overjoyed to see his sister Emily. At 14, Emily was still much younger than her brother, but now, her 5’4” was as imposing as a stack of skyscrapers to the tiny Barney. She was a freshman but her pretty brown hair and pleasant personality had forced Barney to chase away the odd sophomore trying to get in her pants.

“Barney, mom said she put my tights in your drawer,” she announced before stepping in to see that the room was empty. Emily had just come out of the shower and was only wearing a bra and panties, “Huh, guess he already left.”

“Emily! I’m down here!” Barney yelled, foolishly expecting her to hear him, until she took a step inside. Her thunderous step sent shockwaves throughout the room and Barney was thrown off of his feet. He swore under his breath as she started walking towards him. Barney turned an began to run. He realized almost too late that it was useless to run away from her. The girls’s steps were catching up and he figured out that to survive, he had to run to her side. Turning at a 90º angle, Barney sprinted for all he was worth. He was so close to the edge of her path but a swinging foot caught him: Emily’s two smallest toes trapped him between them and Barney screamed as the moving foot pushed him into the skin between her toes. As Emily walked, her toes squeezed a little and trapped her brother.

Emily happily walked over to her brother’s drawer and opened it, looking for her tights. At her feet, she was inadvertently putting Barney through hell as she played with him between her toes. As the walls of flesh rubbed him together, Barney was sure he would die, but just then, Emily bent over and kicked her foot back. As the limb bent at the knee and rose towards her butt, Barney was thrown into the air over her head. Just as the tiny boy cleared her head, she straightened up, holding her tights in her hands. She stretched them as she quietly celebrated finding them. As she pushed the drawer closed with her knee, Barney fell back to earth, falling into the tights as she released them and they crumpled up. Barney got stuck in a fold and realized to his shock that he wasn’t even heavy enough to push the elastic of the tights, Emily would have no idea that he was there.

He panicked as he felt the tights being transported to Emily’s room but worse, the clothing had become a prison and Barney felt like it was closing in on him. The boy was hyperventilating by the time Emily sat down on her bed and prepared to put the tights on. Barney had no idea what was happening but when her foot entered the fabric, stretching it out and opening it, he felt the tiniest glimmer of hope. This dissipated of course when he saw the foot approaching him, Barney screamed and despite all of his efforts t crawl away, the sole of Emily’s foot caught him and began pushing him towards the bottom of the tights. Barney kept screaming, unable to think of anything else that could help. When her foot reached the end, Emily pulled the tights tight to her feet and in doing so pressed her brother into the flesh of her foot. When she stopped pulling, Barney thought he was safe but that was the last thing he wound think in this life.

Satisfied with the first leg, Emily set it down to do the other. As her foot touched the ground, Barney instantly felt the pressure of the leg weighing down on him. He struggled for a short while, being smothered against the underside of his sister’s foot but Emily soon finished putting on the tights. She lifted her feet to admire her handiwork, only looking at the topside of her feet as the tights held Barney prisoner against her sole. Pleased, she stood up to get the rest of her clothes. Barney only felt the immense pressure of his sister’s weight for an instant as Emily’s foot crushed him into a tiny blob of red goop: his organs, bones and skin all being compressed by her incredible mass. She walked over to her closet, staining her tights with the remains of her older brother, who would later be reported as missing, and never found.

***

After a while, Hannah returned with two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She ate hers as slowly as she could but Jarred and Jessica had barley made a dent when she finished. Jessica demanded that they throw away the rest of the second sandwich so after Hannah had done so and washed the dishes, she got her backpack and prepared to leave.

“Um, where do you guys want me to carry you?” she asked putting on her coat, “You might freeze if I take you in my hands or on my shoulder.”

Both tinies thought about for a while.

“Well we might still freeze if you put us in your pocket,” Jessica stated bluntly.

“Right, you need to keep us close to you so we can feel some of your body heat,” Jarred added.

“Um … how about my shirt pocket?” Hannah suggested, pointing to the small pocket on the shirt she had just buttoned. Jessica cringed seeing the way her breasts pushed on the fabric, but what choice did she have. Hannah carefully placed the two tiny people in each of her breast pockets and buttoned up her coat.

“Are you guys okay in there?” she asked them one last time. She listened really closely and heard two faint affirmations so she walked out of their house, locking the door behind her. As she started to walk, Jessica felt every step as Hannah’s breasts rose and fell, the shirt’s fabric pressing her against them and then pulling her off rhythmically. She couldn’t deny that it felt comfortably warm so close to Hannah’s skin, and truthfully, the soft bra she wore made it bearable.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter so far and are excited for the next one. Also, regarding the side stories, if anyone would like to see certain names or scenarios played out, send me anything and I'll see if I can work it on. Thanks and enjoy.

Chapter 8 by NotKen

Hannah walked slower to school, keeping her hands in her pockets and having realized that her movements were felt by the tiny people in her pockets, and trying to lessen their torment, but it wasn’t working very well. Jarred was being jostled around despite the tightness inside the pocket, Hannah’s chest bouncing as he walked. Reaching the schoolyard, she saw that there were still several people arriving, not affected by the supposed shrinking that had been so common. Their high school wasn’t very large but did have a slightly out of place play area. Hannah passed a few freshmen playing on a jungle gym: while normally odd for teenagers to be anywhere but on their phones, in high school, the 14-year-olds were the “little kids” and their only real hangout spot where they wouldn’t be chased out by older students was the front yard.

“Hey Hannah!” greeted a familiar voice as she reached the top of the front stairs. Hannah turned around to see her best friend running up behind her. Rebecca hugged her tight and Hannah returned it. Her friend was a little shorter than managed to pull off high-heeled footwear so well that her classmates hardly noticed. She had been best friends with Hannah since middle-school, and while they had grown up since then, they had stayed together. Her curly copper locks tumbled down to her shoulders, accentuated more than ever against her black coat and the somber winter morning. She smiled warmly, holding her friend for a long hug and enjoying it. Jarred however was almost certain he would, pressed tight between the two giantesses’ breasts. Rebecca was fuller than Hannah and her figure was clear even through her thick coat. When she finally retreated, Jarred was able to breathe after a short terror and tried to calm down, still held tight in Hannah’s pocket.

“Hannah I’m so glad to see you!” Rebecca exclaimed, beaming, “After the news, I got so scared that you …”

“I’m fine Rebecca, really,” Hannah said having to look down at her friend despite being on the same level at the top of the stairs, “I’m glad you’re safe too.”

Opening the doors, the two girls stepped inside the school building and began towards their lockers, still talking.

“How is your mom?” Rebecca asked, “Like, is she okay?”

“I hope so,” Hannah replied, “She’s out of town right now and she never picks up her phone, but I’m sure she’s okay. She’s coming back in a few days …”

“Um excuse me? What do you think you are doing?” demanded an irritated voice from behind them. The two friends turned to see a teacher walking purposefully towards them, but with her eyes glued to the floor, “All smaller students walk by the walls!”

Ms. Laurie kept her feet under constant supervision, determined not to have any accidents. In truth, she was quite undecided on the topic of how to deal with the rent situation. While she didn’t really see the need for all of the precautions to keep the tiny bugs safe, but as a young member of the teaching staff, she was expected to conform to the wishes of the school board and didn’t want to get on their bad side just yet. So she played along, taking care not to step on anything breathing. She was on hall monitoring duty and was making sure that all of the normal students were aware of the new school policy on treating the “affected.” Hannah and Rebecca waited for their young teacher to reach them.

“I see you girls aren’t watching where you’re stepping,” she said disappointed.

“We’re sorry Ms. Laurie,” Hannah apologized.

“Its okay girls, but you have to be more careful,” she explained, “The school board has put into place precautions to keep them safe.”

“Oh that’s fantastic,” Hannah exclaimed.

“Yes, I’m sure,” Ms. Laurie said, ignoring the girl’s excitement, “First, normal students are asked to walk away from the walls, to allow “affected” students to walk by them and be safe. Also, students are to report any bullying if they see it, immediately. Other than that, just watch out for the little things I guess.”

Hannah was a bit concerned by the careless way in which she finished, but the girls thanked her and promised to be careful. As the woman left, the girls carefully made their ways to their lockers.

“Geez, why do they care so much about these shrunk people?” Rebecca asked as the girls removed their coats.

Hannah was shocked and turned to her friend, “What? Don’t you care that they’re safe? They’re people too.”

“I’m sorry, I meant, why don’t they care enough about the affected people,” Rebecca corrected with an apologetic grin. Hannah noticed that Rebecca was starring at her and continued to do so as the blonde girl took out her math books from her locker. When Hannah turned back around, Rebecca quickly pretended to have been looking elsewhere.

“So, I was meaning to ask,” Rebecca began, standing beside Hannah and looking her in the eyes, “Why were you so excited when Ms. Hottie told us about the safety things about the tiny … err, affected people?”

“Oh, right, I guess I should explain,” Hannah replied standing taller than her friend. She reached into her shirt pockets and Rebecca’s eyes widened.

“Is it my birthday?” she asked jokingly, ogling her friend’s breasts.

“Not funny,” Hannah said, frowning, while struggling to pluck Jessica from her pocket, “I thought we agreed we were past that.”

“I’m sorry Hannah,” Jessica said, her grin shrinking, “Can’t blame a girl for trying. Now what are you reaching for?”

Jessica had heard their conversation but was quite shocked when Hannah’s fingers groped for her. Hannah had small hands and was almost able put the entire thing inside the pocket. As she tried to pick up her sister, Rebecca was thrilled to see her pushing and groping her breast. Jessica was pushed against her sister’s bra and bruised by her unpainted nails but finally was caught between her fingers and hoisted out. While the fabric of her shirt had let in a little light, Jessica had to close her eyes as light flooded over her face and body as she was lifted between two columns of flesh. Hannah promptly dropped her into her other palm and lifted her up.

“Well, my sister shrunk, so I was really worried about bringing her to school,” Hannah explained, showing Rebecca her had. Jessica opened her eyes and cowered in fright as her sight was filled by the face of an enormous redheaded girl. Jessica saw her mouth open as she gasped and more frighteningly, saw her cavernous mouth and wall sized teeth. Her blue eyes shone and her shock was clear.

“That’s your sister?” Rebecca asked.

“Yes,” Hannah replied.

“Jessica?” the red head asked, her thoughts racing.

“Mmhmm,” Hannah affirmed.

“The same Jessica you told me about?” Hannah suddenly became afraid, sensing the anger in her friends voice. Jessica too saw Rebecca’s expression change from surprise to anger. No, more than anger, to pure hatred. Jessica tried to back away as Rebecca raised her hand. Hannah instinctively closed her fingers around Jessica and pulled her hand away as he best friend slapped at where Jessica had just been. All of them knew that had Hannah not reacted as quickly as she had, the force would have been enough to smash her sister’s tiny body.

“Damn it Hannah! I almost had her!” Rebecca hissed, “Come back here you bitch, I’ll kill you!”

“My goodness Rebecca, calm down,” Hannah said, keeping Jessica behind her and pushing her friend back with her other hand, “What’s the matter with you?”

“What’s the matter with me? What’s the matter with you?” Rebecca was almost yelling now, luckily there were few girls around to hear them, “Why haven’t you squished that little bitch yet?”

“How can you say that?” Hannah demanded.

“I can’t believe you! That bitch has been nothing but horrible to you your whole life and now you can end this!” Rebecca spat.

“End this?” Hannah asked, too shocked by what she was hearing, “She’s my sister!”

“Hannah,” Rebecca said, looking into her eyes again and grabbing her by the shoulders, “You can just say it was an accident. You can step on her right now and she won’t ever hurt you again.”

She was pleading now. Hannah could feel her shaking emotionally and was worried about her outburst, “Why are acting like this? You never met her. She never hurt you.”

“But she hurt you!”

Rebecca turned away. She had yelled and some people were staring to look at them, interested by their argument. Hannah was looking at her friend in shock. Rebecca was the more boisterous of the two, but Hannah had never heard her yell like this. She was concerned about her friend and put a hand on her shoulder, forgetting about her sister in her other hand.

“Rebecca, are you okay?” Hannah tried gently.

“No!” she retorted, her voice trembling still, “Why do you care about that … that evil bitch? I hate her! I hate how she made you feel.”

“What are you talking about?” Hannah said, “I’ve only mentioned having argued with her a few times.”

“Do you think I’m blind?” Rebecca said, sounding hurt, “You didn’t have to tell me. I could see it in your eyes. I know you Hannah; I could tell when she hurt you.”

“Rebecca,” it was now Hannah who grabbed her friend and turned her roughly. Hannah was close to Rebecca and looked into Rebecca’s eyes. The red-headed girl stopped shaking, gazing into her friends beautiful eyes, and feeling so welcome, so cared for, she went silent, letting Hannah talk to her without interruption.

“I know you care about me, but right now, everything’s really crazy, and I need you to promise me that you won’t hurt my sister.”

Rebecca was still lost in her eyes but Hannah shook her friend awake. Hannah starred at her with wide meaningful eyes: Rebecca had no choice but to accept, her heart heavy but her mind determined not to lose Hannah. When she had agreed, Hannah brought Jessica out from behind her. The tiny girl was petrified: she had heard what Hannah’s psycho friend had said and feared for her life like she never had before. All she knew was that this girl, this Rebecca, was a real and present danger. She tried to stop trembling in her sister’s hand but couldn’t. When she felt Hannah’s hand moving back around her body, she screamed and pounded on the walls of flesh around her, to no avail. Hannah couldn’t feel her or hear her cries and opened her hand to her friend again. Jessica instantly cowered and tried to back away from the face looming a little further way than before. Rebecca’s eyes looked over her her tiny body for a second longer before looking back up at Hannah.

“Just, get her out of my sight or I might not be able to control myself,” Rebecca said finally, and Hannah obliged, carefully putting her sister back in her pocket. When she felt the tiny body back against her, she breathed a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, this put undue weight on her bra and only moments after she had returned to the safety of her sister’s shirt, Jessica was pressed down by her bosom.

Rebecca starred at where her target was but soon averted her gaze from her friends chest.

“Seriously, you have to leave her alone,” Hannah said, “If I have to worry about you hurting her I’ll …”

As her voice trembled, the fear and sadness overcoming her, Rebecca pulled her into a light hug and Hannah let, resting her head on a familiar shoulder.

“I’m sorry Hannah. I won’t kill your sister. I promise,” Rebecca said, holding a lock of Hannah’s hair in between her fingers, her gorgeous golden hair. She could smell her scent, beyond the fruity creams and soaps she used, Rebecca felt her essence and closed her eyes. Hannah broke away from the embrace after a moment longer, much to Rebecca’s disappointment.

“Thank you,” Hannah said, warmly, “I needed that.”

“You know I’ll always be there for you,” Rebecca said, her heart heavy, “Where are you going now?”

“I have AP Algebra,” Hannah replied, smiling, “I’ll see you at practice?”

“You can count on it,” Rebecca said before Hannah walked away towards her math class, “I won’t kill her, but that bitch will suffer,” she added under her breath.

***

“Hey guys, I thought you could use some air,” Hannah said, pulling out both Jessica and Jarred. The boy was happy to be sitting in the giantess’s palm, but the tiny girl was still frightened.

“Don’t worry,” Hannah assured them, “The kids in my math class are really nice.”

When she walked in however, the two tinies understood what she meant. Hannah’s math class seemed to be half empty, but the few girls who were present didn’t look to friendly. They were the kinds of girl’s that Jessica didn’t know, despite being in the same year as them. They were the girls that Jessica ignored at school and forgot outside it. Jarred was surprised that Hannah was in that class.

“Hi guys,” Hannah said cheerfully as she walked in and the other’s all looked up, smiling and uttering friendly  greetings of their own. Jessica was surprised that they were so friendly towards Hannah: these types of introverted girls normally didn’t talk to people like her sister, who even Jessica had to admit was above them in the social caste.

“Morning class,” boomed a loud voice from the door, suddenly, “I’m Ms. Kaster, and I’ll be filling in for Mr. Renolds, your normal math teacher.”

As the 50-something woman walked in, she carried a stack of papers in her hands and pushing up her glasses with one finger. She hadn’t looked at the students that were sitting down and they had stopped looking at her soon after she started speaking, getting ready to take notes.

“Now, I don’t normally teach this class so I don’t know most of you …” Ms Kaster said taking a look around until her eyes lay on Hannah, who was still standing, “Hannah, I didn’t know you were in this class.” She sounded surprised but pleased.

“Its nice to see you too Ms. Kaster. Its been way too long since you were my math teacher,” Hannah said, smiling warmly.

“Oh, I’m sure you haven’t missed me that much,” the woman said, blushing and looking away from Hannah. Such a sweet girl, she thought. Hannah wanted to ask about Mr. Renolds but she decided against it at that moment. She walked over to an empty desk and was about to sit down.

“Hannah, watch out!” cautioned a girl sitting right behind Hannah. The 16-year-old followed the senior’s eyes to her chair and gasped as she saw a tiny boy waving his hands with his mouth wide open, right where she had been about to sit. For the boy, the sight of the giantess’s jeans had been like a nightmare. He had been trying to climb onto the desk but had gotten stuck on the surface of the chair. The relief he felt when the titanic behind had ceased its descent was immeasurable but he continued to wave and scream at the giantess. Hannah put her books down on the table and then gently set down her sister and Jarred. The two still weren’t speaking to each other. She then reached down and carefully picked up the boy from her chair, sitting down as she did so. She brought him up to her face to apologize and was surprised when the boy started thanking her fro letting him live. Hannah only knew the boy as Adam something: a nice but not very confident boy who often starred at her in class. She was nice to him, but had never really gotten to know him. She set him down with the other two on her desk and opened her book, ready for class. She thanked the girl sitting behind her before pulling out her pen and looking up at Ms. Kaster.

As the lesson began, and Hannah started taking notes, the three tiny people on her desk began standing up and moving around.

“Who the hell are you?” Jessica demanded of the boy who had narrowly evaded death.

“I’m Adam, we were in the same lit class in freshman year,” he said.

“Wait, are you a senior?” Jarred asked, not recognizing the boy.

“Yes, I can’t believe you guys don’t know me. Its Jarred right? and Jessica?” he asked. They nodded.

“Wait a second,” Jarred asked after a while, “If you’re a senior, why are you in this class?”

“What do you mean?” Adam asked, “This class is full of seniors, its AP Algebra III.” When Jarred remained confused, Adam explained that it was equivalent of what was studied in the third year at university.

“So what’s Hannah doing in this class, she’s still a sophomore?” Jessica said.

“Oh, Hannah,” Adam said, his eyes getting misty, much to the irritation of both others, “She’s like a genius.”

“Come again?” Jessica said, “A genius?”

“Yeah. She’s acing this class and I have friends who have other pretty hard classes with her, AP Microbiology II, AP English Lit III, at this rate, she’s probably going to be able to graduate college in a few months,” Adam said, explaining how the credit system worked and shocking Jessica by how far ahead the giant teenager was in life than her.

“But I thought she was in varsity soccer?” Jarred interrupted. Jessica gave him an accusing look. Perv.

“Oh yeah, she’s the captain. And quite amazing too,” Adam trailed off, meriting a similar accusing look from Jessica. Jarred on the other hand, was staring up at Hannah, intrigued by this girl, who it appeared had more to her than met the eye. As she neatly lay down notes in her book, Jarred was reminded that in addition to her apparently impressive record, she was also beautiful. He was suddenly hit with a pang of guilt, feeling sorry for Jessica, who had such a unique sibling, but it soon passed as he recalled how she had treated Hannah in the past day. Worse, he remember the words of Hannah’s friend, the anger and the hatred had to come from somewhere and from what Rebecca had said, Jessica was likely to be that source. Hannah sighed, suddenly flushing the three tiny seniors in her warm, minty breath. Jessica cringed as Adam seemed to enjoy the experience far too much. How many admirer’s did her whore sister have?

***
“Alright nurse, can you explain to me what I have here?” asked Principal Evans, a middle-aged man with a trimmed greying beard. He had taken the post only this year and still hadn’t learned the names of all of his staff. He had organized a special staff meeting, gathering together all of the shrunken staff members in the infirmary. They were there now, about 30 tiny individuals not counting himself, on a ward bed. He had invited the nurse, an unaffected woman in her later 50s. Ironically, she was a larger woman and many students failed to show her due respect as a professional. Evans had only met the woman a few times, and while he did not agree with disrespect, he had to admit that the nurse wasn’t the healthiest individual. Even now, the giant woman stuffed the remains of a bagel into her gob, chewing loudly. Some of the staff gathered on the bed frowned, offended by the disgusting way she ate, and other still were unnerved, noting that the bagel was easily several times their size and was being munched to paste in her mouth.

Sandra ignored the principal’s ignorance, sighing: even wearing a large name tag that clearly read “Nurse Michaels,” he only addressed her as nurse, “Well, Principal Evans,” she began, turning to the congregation before her on her stool, her bosom nearly obstructing her face from the tiny people, “Well, I can already tell you that several of the staff are unaccounted for, but I guess they could not have come in if they were affected or something.”

She leaned over as far as she could, many noting her bulging abdomen which restricted this motion greatly, “Anyway, as far as I have noticed, this disease, or whatever it is, seems to have a particular affinity to males: I haven’t seen any normal men or boys today.” Her musty breath washed over the tiny people but Evans persisted, yelling to make himself heard, “Do we have any news on a cure?”

Sandra laughed, unable to control herself, “I’m not a scientist you know.” Her hearty laugh was powerful enough to shake the bed, her thighs pressing against the metal frame from underneath. Few of the tiny people were able to their balance but she didn’t seem to notice.

“In any case, we should remind the students that they need to be extra careful at all times to make sure we don’t have any accidental crushing,” she finished. Sandra stood up and turned her back towards the tiny people, going to get her tray. Evans had asked her to take teachers back to their classrooms after the meeting. However, in doing so, she gave the frightened group a terrifying view of her rear, bulging inside a skirt she had bought when she was younger, and skinnier. Evans marveled at the stupendous size of her rear, more than capable of smothering all of the people beside him under one cheek, luckily for them, she wasn’t sitting down.

“I mean, none of the kids would be really hurting smaller ones right? Not intentionally,” Sandra said, placing her tray on the bed for the teachers to climb on.

Poor gullible Sandra. Through the course of the day, she would receive many students with crushed arms and lower halves completely missing … and those were the fortunate ones.

Outside the infirmary, two freshman were leaning against their lockers not having bothered to go to class. To bystanders, they were merely facing each other, probably chatting, but they were playing a more cruel game. Between the two of them, they had cornered a shrunken student, an insignificant boy still wearing the same clothes he had worn the day before. The girls both wore light flats but their footwear were thick enough to be as hard as bricks to the tiny boy between them. Stella and Britney had been bored, too bored to go to class (their teacher was probably shrunk anyway) when along came a boy, running beside the wall. Stella had seen him first, putting her foot in its way and calling her friend over. The bug had been shocked, not understanding what was happening until a sharp flick of Stella’s toes had swatted him into the air, the force shattering his ribs. He spat blood and tried in vain to crawl away, only to the amusement of the two giantesses above him. They had been toying with him for a few minutes, kicking his puny form between their feet, but they were growing bored of that too.

“Ugh, this is boring,” Stella complained, kicking the creature towards her friend.

“Please … Please just let me go!” the boy wailed, coughing up more blood and struggling to breathe, “Please …”

He was cut off by Britney’s shoe, smashing into his body and tossing his body back the way he came.

“Do you want to go to the yard?” she suggested.

“Sure,” Stella said, grinning. As her friend watched, the front of Stella’s shoe rose, the boy slipped under it and with an inaudible crunch, the girl lowered her shoe to the ground. The boy screamed for a shortest moment before he was reduced to a stain under the girl’s sole. Stella didn’t think twice about and started walking towards the front yard with her friend, the smeared remains of what had been a teenage boy leaving little red marks where her feet fell.

***

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy, this may be the last chapter for a few days but worry not, I will return soon.

Chapter 9 by NotKen
Author's Notes:

Not really much of a side story for this one, sorry.

“Jessica, could you please hurry up?” Hannah urged gently. She never thought she would be standing where she was. She had been in the girls’ bathroom before, but at that moment, she was standing inside a stall, facing the door. The stall was filthy, the ground disgustingly muddy from dirt carried in on shoes, and wet from spilled water, and other fluids which Hannah didn’t want to think about. The pale mossy floor had become darker and dirtier over the years and the stall was no different. Hannah hadn’t been around when the school was new and the white walled stalls were more or less inviting. Now though, the walls were marked with a rainbow of markers and highlighters and were basically a catalogue of names of girls who had gone to the high school over the years. Hannah frowned, the faith smell of urine bothering her.

Jessica too was unhappy with her current situation. For one, the smell of other people’s piss was a lot stronger for her, being close to the toilet, but she really had to use it, and refused to do her business like an animal. She now stood on the filthy toilet seat of one of the stalls in the girls’ bathroom. She was utterly repulsed by the setting and didn’t want to step anywhere she didn’t have to. She made Hannah wait in the stall, just in case someone came around to use the toilet and didn’t see her. The senior shook at the tough of being sat on but it came as little consolation that she was still standing on the surface where countless asses had sat and sweated before. She shook the thought away and focused instead on figuring out how to pee. She didn’t dare get too close to the edge of the seat but she was struggling to think how else she could do it.

“Please, Jess; I’m going to be late for practice and Coach will get really mad at me,” Hannah pleaded. She was still facing the door of the stall but becoming nervous.

“You know what Hannah, get over here,” Jessica screamed. Hannah barley heard her but understood and turned around.

“I can’t lean into the bowl without falling,” Jessica explained, “So I need you to hold me over it.”

Hannah didn’t really understand as she put her hand out for her sister to hop on. Although she was really thankful that Jessica stopped making her practically beg to carry her. Now, the tiny girl walked across her Hannah’s palm towards her fingers.

“Okay Hannah, I want you to spread your fingers just enough so I can pee through them,” Jessica instructed, pulling up the piece of cloth that covered her loins.

“Jessica, I don’t think thats going to work,” Hannah said gently, by which time Jessica too was realizing that the curvature of her fingers meant that she could not stand on two of them if they were far enough apart to create an opening. However, out of ideas, she was determined to make this her sister’s fault.

“Damn it Hannah, why don’t you tell me how I should piss now?” she spat, causing her sibling to cringe apologetically.

“I’m sorry Jessica. I didn’t mean to tell you what to do,” she said softly, “But please hurry up, I’m going to be late for practice.”

“You know what?” Jessica said, turning to face her sister, her loincloth still above her hips, “Here’s a solution.”

Hannah didn’t initially understand what was happening until she finally felt the tiny wetness on her skin as her sister unloaded the contents of her bladder onto her hand, a satisfied grin on her smile face. When she felt it, Hannah shivered in disgust and her hand tipped ever so slightly. Jessica’s smile disappeared as she felt the ground shift beneath her, she let out a little yell, still peeing as she fell off her sister’s hand, down towards the toilet that was miles below.

Hannah’s eyes widened in shock as her sister fell. Jessica was confused by the weightless feeling, rushing down but not comprehending the speed of her descent. She could see the toilet below and was frozen with fear, sure that the impact of the fall into the disgusting water below would surely break every bone in her body. She finally found her voice to scream but was silenced as Hannah’s other hand materialized beneath her and instantly stopped her descent. She felt the full force of her body crashing into the soft palm, as fingers rose around her, cupping her in and preventing her from falling again. The tiny girl was well winded and shaking. How was she going to live like this, where every moment heralded near-death experiences? Jessica was well and truly shaken, but more so, was furious at her sister. As she was lifted up to Hannah’s face, she embraced her rage and let it spill out.

“Jessica, I’m so sorry. I just …” Hannah blurted, trying to calm her sister down, but failing.

“What the hell Hannah! You almost killed me you bitch!” Jessica yelled, her tiny voice coming out as a speak, “Jesus, I would have though a whore like you would be sued to wet hands!”

“Jess, I’m really sorry,” Hannah apologized, ignoring the sting of her sister’s insult, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, no thanks to you!” she spat, pulling down her loincloth and straightening herself out with some difficulty, with her one hand. Knowing it killed Hannah to watch from above as she suffered. Hannah was urgently aware of how late she already was for practice but her guilt over having injured her sister won over and she was struggling not to rush Jessica.

“Well, what are you waiting for whore?” Jessica demanded, “Get me out of this death trap! It smells like you!”

Hannah obliged, carefully carrying her sister out of the stall and towards the sinks.

“Uh, what are you doing?” Jessica asked.

“I’m just going to wash my hands,” Hannah replied, still walking.

“Well stop,” Jessica said, before explaining to her confused but obedient sister, “You said you were really sorry for dropping me, so to show me that your apology was genuine, leave my piss on your hand.”

Even Hannah couldn’t understand this, “Jessica, that doesn’t make any sense. Why do you care if I wash your pee off my hand?”

“I just do whore!” Jessica yelled now, before quickly composing herself, “Just do it.”

“I won’t Jessica.” Hannah was trembling a lithe, on the verge of tearing up. Jarred could hear some of this conversation from inside Hannah’s pocket but started to worry when he felt her start to shake, he could hear her heartbeat rising, pressed against her bosom.

“What did you say to me?” Jessica demanded, shocked by this defiance.

“Jess,” Hannah started, swallowing, “I don’t get why you’re acting like this. I’m just trying to keep you safe.”

“Safe?” Jessica yelled back, “Is that what you call stealing my boyfriend?” She hoped that Jarred was listening.

“Oh give it a rest Jessica,” Hannah breathed out, “We live in the same house; I hear everything you say about Jarred with your friends. I’m not trying to take him from you but I actually care about him.”

“Shut up! Just shut your whore mouth!” Jessica yelled, “Who do you think you are telling me how to run my life? Who the fuck do you think you are telling me I don’t have feelings for that bastard?”

“Oh, I’m sorry Jess, but I heard you talking to your friend about Jarred last week. You said you were only interested in him because of how much he changed for you. All you want is to make him what you want, to change him, and honestly, I don’t think its fair that you expect him to deal with your craziness!”

Hannah was on an adrenaline rush, finally standing up to her sister, drawing confidence from the fact that at least Jessica couldn’t hit her. Her confidence was starting to make Jessica nervous, she truly felt powerless in her sister’s hand as Hannah started walking again to wash her hand.

“Fuck you Hannah!” she said finally, “Just put me back in your pocket whore! I don’t want to talk to you right now.”

Hannah shook her head, doing what her sister asked and then quickly got her bag to go. As Hannah ran to the locker rooms, Jessica was bounced around against her breast but was too engrossed in her anger to care as her body was forcefully flattened against her sister. Hannah quickened her pace, rushing down the hall, fearfully checking the time on her wristwatch. Coach is going to kill me! She almost forgot about the two tiny people in her pockets, being swayed around and shaken with each footfall. Hannah almost ran through the hallway and down the stairs to the locker rooms. As she took the stairs, Jarred was thrown about as Hannah’s breasts bounced with each step the girl took. She entered the locker room in a hurry, her lateness becoming clearer as the empty room greeted her, the hooks and benches lined with her teammate’s clothing and bags. Hannah found a free space and threw down her bag. Jarred had expected to be removed from the pocket but was startled none the less when her giant fingers descended into it to pull him out. She then reached for her sister: Jessica struggled, trying to push her whore sister’s fingers away but Hannah pulled her out anyway. She held the two tinies to her face and both could see that she was in a hurry.

“Okay guys, I’m really sorry, but I’m super late for practice. I’m going to leave you in my bag. Be safe, and Jarred, please watch my sister and make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid,” she said, lowering them down towards her sports bag. Jarred hadn’t heard all of what Jessica and Hannah had said to each other earlier so he was a little surprised by the annoyed tone. He felt himself descending in the 16-year-old girl’s cupped hand with Jessica. The other girl also appeared to be angry and was looking off into the distance. Seeing her tiny body, standing tiredly in her sister’s palm, the stump where her arm had been, causing her to balance awkwardly to one side, he felt sorry for her. Hannah pulled out a pair of shorts and her jersey with one hand while putting Jarred and Jessica inside. In her rush, the giant teen dropped the two tinies into the soft fabric of her gym-bag. Jarred landed hard on his side, the bag’s material doing little to cushion his fall. The inside of the navy blue bag was dark, the only light entering from the opening at the top. The small air-freshener that hung inside was fighting a losing battle against a scent of old sweat, the musky odor reminded Jarred of Hannah. The way she had smelled the night they kissed. He was still thinking about that moment, the feeling of being pressed into Hannah’s soft lips was something unlike anything he had ever felt before. It was a massive turn on, to be bathed in her presence and immersed in her skin. He tried to compare it to how he felt with Jessica, but he couldn’t. At Hannah’s lips, he didn’t feel like the six-foot tall athlete capable of wrapping Jessica up in his arms. With Hannah, he was weak, completely at her mercy, and it completely turned him on.

Hannah quickly changed into her kit and sat down heavily on the bench to lace up her cleats, the force sent a shockwave through the bag and the two tinies were thrown off their feet. Hannah hurriedly hopped to her feet and rushed out of the locker room without another glance at her sister and lover. She made her way quickly out of the doors and onto the pitch. Her teammates were already running but when her coach saw her arrive, Coach Wayne blew her whistle and stopped everyone. Hannah jogged up to her and could ready tell that her coach was not happy.

“Coach, I’m so sorry …” she began, but was cut off.

“Hannah, what time is it?” Pamela Wayne demanded.

“Umm … 4:15,” Hannah replied.

“And what time did practice start?”

“4 o’clock” Hannah replied.

“So how long have you left your team to fend for themselves?” Pamela asked.

“15 minutes,” Hannah tried.

“How long?” Coach Wayne was almost yelling.

“Too long coach,” Hannah replied finally, hanging her head in shame.

“That’s right,” Pamela said, calling the rest of the team in to witness, “Hannah, when this team chose you as their captain, we all thought you were willing to carry that responsibility. Are you incapable of that?”

“No coach, it won’t happen again,” Hannah apologised.

“Well that’s fine for me Hannah, but you need to do a lot more to make it up to your team,” she spewed.

Pamela Wayne was in her late 40s, but was as intimidating as she had been as a young athlete in college. She loved to create tension in the team, so that her players behaved in fear of their teammates, rather than in fear of her. While she liked Hannah as a player and a person, she couldn’t treat her differently. The other girls had selected Hannah as their team captain but Pamela knew that this meant that she had to be especially hard on the girl, because she was the example for the team and many of the younger girls, despite being only a junior herself.

“I think you’re going to show them how sorry you are tonight, Hannah. You’re going to run the push suicide,” she said. Hannah raised her head, accepting the punishment. The push suicide was a high energy drill where the player had to start by doing 20 pushups on the base line at one end of the field. The player than had to sprint to the half-line and back, do 20 more pushups. The player then had to sprint the length of the field and back to do another 20 pushups, and start again. Three or four push suicides was common if someone talked back to the coach or “acted out”, and it had taught the players not to mouth off.

“How many times coach?” Hannah asked, getting ready to take her punishment.

“Until we’re done with practice.” This merited a collective gasp from the entire team, especially Hannah, who couldn’t believe that her coach would be giving her such a punishment. Still, not wanting to anger her coach, Hannah simply nodded and jogged off to the base line at the closest end of the field, as her teammates looked on with mixed looks of surprise at her acceptance and pity for her predicament.

“What are all of you looking at?” Coach Pamela yelled at the other girls, “Back to the passing drill!”

When Hannah reached her mark, she dropped to her arms and toes with practiced ease. She hammered out her first 20 pushups quickly and rose gracefully to her feet, transitioning into her sprint by falling forwards. Hannah pushed her legs, gradually accelerating not to hurt herself and warm up properly. She stopped and changed direction deftly at the half-line, accelerating much faster and reaching her starting point quickly. She dropped down mid-turn to drill out her pushups before continuing along the length of field. The football pitch was an old area of the school, not one that much funding went to, but nonetheless, had bleachers on three sides. The old wood and steel structured had large spaces beneath them, where a girl sat, watching. She twirled a lock of her auburn hair between her fingers and nervously bit her lip, watching not the team, but Hannah. She was close enough to the field to see the misty clouds of her breath in the cold air as she ran and pushed. She hadn’t heard all of what happened, but as practice continued, and Hannah kept pushing herself along the end of the field, the girl began to worry. Her eyes filled with sadness as the other girl; clearly tiring quickly, continued to run.

The girl was sitting cross legged behind the bleachers, as close to the field as she could get. She leaned forward over her tight-covered legs, playing with her hair with one hand. In her other hand; which lay between her crossed-legs, she held a tiny classmate. Brianna had been in the giant girl’s pocket for most of the afternoon, having been snatched away in the hallway. Her parents had forced her to go to school and now she hated them for it. As the titanic teenager toyed with Brianna, the tiny girl was scared out of her mind. She had been unceremoniously wrapped in a thin piece of cloth arriving, but her captor, who she did not know, had stripped her of that. After a while, the giantess dropped Brianna and didn’t pick her up again. The tiny girl landed in a scared heap, gazing around at the monstrous legs that walled her in, clad in dark tights.

“Please, just let me go!” Brianna begged through a voice hoarse from crying, “Please!”

But the giantess paid no attention to her prisoner. She was far more focused on Hannah: seeing her sweat and struggle, her coach not paying any attention to her suffering was frustrating her. The girl wanted so badly to go out and stop this brutal punishment but at the same time, seeing Hannah in her current state, a sweaty, tired mess, was turning her on. Subconsciously, her free hand started to fumble around for her captive. After having been left untouched for a few minutes, Brianna panicked as a massive hand began feeling around for her body. Brianna screamed, trying desperately to run away from the probing fingers but a ring finger swept above her and knocked her down. As Brianna lay sprawled on the dirt between the girl’s legs, a massive hand felt her body and a pair of fingers plucked her into the air. The puny human tried to pound on her captor’s fingers, but her struggles were barley felt. Brianna was tossed casually into the larger girl’s palm and then was tossed around some more.

The giant girl was almost unaware of the tiny being in her palm as she continued to watch Hannah suffer. As the coach whistled and allowed the other players to drink, the girl became hopeful that Hannah too would get a break, but Coach Pamela promptly yelled at Hannah not to stop, and the blonde girl, respecting her coach, continued with no objection. In her anger, the girl’s fist clenched in rage. For Brianna, this was fast and came without warning. The pillars that were fingers rose around her and before she could plead for mercy, they closed in, pressing down on her. Brianna let out laboured grunt as her body was compressed between the giantess’s skin, reduced to a tiny red splotch on her palm. The girl barley noticed and continued to gaze at Hannah between the wooden steps of the bleachers.

***

Back in the locker room, Jarred was walking around Hannah’s gym bag, admiring the impossible height of the cloth sides of the bag. They formed a veritable wall that trapped Jessica and him inside. Hannah had left the top open so the smell of old sweat was less strong now. Jarred was able to walk around easily in the near empty bag. All that was inside was a towel, neatly folded so that they could walk on it more or less easily. Jarred was still having trouble taking in everything that had happened in the last day. It wasn’t everyday that you shrink, and the change had really shocked him. Jarred still felt as if this was all just a dream, partly because he had been so lucky, despite his situation. Despite feeling safe with Hannah, Jarred perpetually had a voice in the back of his head that reminded him of how misplaced that sentiment of safety really was. He glanced at Jessica, and seeing the remains of the arm she had lost between her sister’s breasts, acted as a physical reminder of how easily he could end up the same.

Jessica too was struggling, not to comprehend, but to accept her reality. While she had felt a lot more in control in the bathroom, the way Hannah had left her in a gym bag didn’t ooze respect. She couldn’t lose the little power she had over Hannah. Worse, it now seemed that Jarred was pitying her: she had seen the look in his eyes as he was staring at her while in Hannah’s hand. He was now pacing around the bag and it infuriated her. How could that whore  leave me in her stupid sports bag? Jarred climbed back onto the towel to where Jessica was, determined not to make her feel like she was completely on her own.

“How are you holding up?” he asked, sitting down next to Jessica near the centre of the towel.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Jessica snapped, “You’re such a pig! I can’t believe you’re just chasing my sister, given everything that’s happened.”

“Um, I’m sorry, but you’re not exactly a saint!” Jarred snapped back, “I heard you guys talking, and frankly, I’m not surprised that you were never really into me. I mean, why should you be? No one is worth your time right?”

“You know thats not how it is,” Jessica defended half-heartedly.

“Don’t give me that,” Jarred cut in, “I know you don’t have feelings for me so we can just skip all that bullshit. But why do you hate your sister so much? I mean, sibling rivalry aside, you’re acting like a real bitch.”

“You just don’t get it!” Jessica snapped, “She’s careless and that makes her dangerous. Plus, if I can’t control her, then what’s to stop her from crushing me?”

“She’s your sister!” Jarred yelled.

“Oh come on, that doesn’t mean anything,” Jessica retorted, “Last year she had an offer for some stupid college test and my mom was getting on my case for not being more academic, so I convinced Hannah to back out of it. Could you imagine how much of a loser people would think I was if my little sister got into college before me? If I could do that to her, then what’s stopping her for getting me back for it?”

“The fact that she is not you,” Jarred exclaimed, “All I’ve seen since I met her was her caring about you unconditionally. Why can’t you see that?”

“Because that’s not how the world works, idiot,” Jessica said matter-of-factly, “People don’t just forgive and forget like that, especially when people have power like you want me to give her, over me.”

Jarred simply shook his head, getting up, “I guess I really never knew what kind of person you were until now.”

“Bastard!” Jessica yelled, hobbling to her feet before walking away from him. Jarred remained seated, trying to process this new information, in his ever growing collage of the relationship Jessica had with Hannah.

Chapter 10 by NotKen
Author's Notes:

I apologize in advance but this chapter is mostly story and contains little vore stuff, but rest assured, more graphic content is yet to come ... soon.

“Oh my god, Hannah, how are you still walking?” boomed a high yet impossibly loud voice. As the doors to the girl’s locker room opened, Jessica was brought back from her thoughts and into reality as noise filled the previously silent room.

 

“I don’t even know,” she heard Hannah reply, to the first girl, “But my legs are so dead.”

 

Jessica felt her whole world shake as humungous soccer players plopped onto the benches, sending shock waves through the sports bag.

 

“Why were you late?” asked another giantess, “I have known you for years you have literally been 10 minutes early for every practice.”

 

“Well, my sister held me up so …” Hannah began. That whore! Jessica thought.

 

“Jessica?” someone asked. “I heard she shrank or something,” added another. “Serves her right,” said a third.

 

“Guys, she can probably hear you. She’s in my bag,” Hannah attempted to silence them, but Jessica was already hot with indignation. How dare they? How do they think they are?

 

“Who cares if she hears?” spat a girl, “I hope you can hear me Jessica.” Her voice rose slightly and it was enough to hit the tiny girl full on, forcing her to cover her ears.

 

“It’s man-arms remember me?” she said, her voice rattling through Jessica’s entire body, despite her hands, “You’ve called me that since freshman year and honestly you’re just a bitch! If you want to take me, come at me you little prick!”

 

Even Jarred felt the tremors as the pissed off giantess stepped towards Hannah’s bag. There was more shaking as someone got up to stop the girl but Jessica could only stare up at the zipped opening of the bag, awaiting the moment when it would be opened and she would lay eyes on her doom.

 

“Jeanie, calm down,” came Hannah’s voice as she put herself between the senior and her bag, “I’m really not in the mood for this.”

 

Jarred was surprised by the fatigue in her words, each sounding like a labour. Jessica was confused by everything that was going on and couldn’t bring herself to move, instead standing on her sister’s folded towel, staring up at the top of the bag and waiting for it to open. Within seconds, the zipper swept across, allowing light to flood the inside. Jarred shielded his eyes but Jessica could only stare. Hannah leaned over the side of the bag, lazily pulling away and reaching down to remove her cleats. As her eyes adjusted, Jessica layer eyes on Jeanie, the girl who in her opinion had ugly, meaty arms. The giant girl loomed over her, standing taller than Hannah and much bigger. Jessica had to crane her neck to see the beast, and even so could only stare directly her crotch, hidden behind the tight soccer shorts. The massive columns of flesh that were her legs rippled with muscles far larger than Jessica. To the tiny girl, her thighs were like stadiums, which could easily reduce her to a little red stain. The senior still glared angrily at the bag, not noticing Jessica, but surprisingly did nothing. It seemed that despite being older than her, the senior listened to Hannah and stepped away. In addition to the light, with the bag now open, the chatter of the girl’s soccer team reached the two tiny people without filtration. 

 

Jarred dared to gaze up, seeing nothing other than the ceiling from his present angle. He started running towards the towel, his curiosity about seeing the inside of the girl’s locker room getting the better of him. As he reached the edge of the towel, a shadow fell over the opening in the bag and he looked up to see Hannah. Jessica waited for her sister to look down and acknowledge them, but instead, she stared at the wall in front of her and slipped off her shorts and carelessly tossed them into the bag. Jessica let out a tiny scream as the pair of sweaty soccer shorts fell over her like a blanket several times the size of a football pitch. Jarred dove out of the way but Jessica was thrown onto her back by the moist fabric. Jessica was engulfed by the odor of her sister’s transpiration. Unfortunately for Jessica, she lay under the portion of cloth that had been wedged between Hannah’s butt cheeks for two hours, and which had soaked up the most sweat. Her body was soaked in seconds by the fruit of Hannah’s efforts and she struggled to free herself from her prison. The cloth however was too far to large and slowly, the stench coming from the shorts was making Jessica dizzy. 

 

Jarred had recovered quickly from his dive and was waiting to see Jessica emerge from beneath the pants, but when she didn’t, the boy took a running start and dove at the fabric. He had a decent idea of where Jessica was so he hauled up a part of the cloth and stepped underneath it. It was heavy for Jarred’s tiny body, so he was forced to crawl on all fours, ignoring the smell and wetness around him, towards where he thought Jessica would be. As he reached the edge of the towel, he struggled to climb onto it with the pants pressing down on him, but managed in the end. 

 

Jessica screamed for help again to no avail, instead allowing a massive bead of sweat to enter her mouth. She swallowed, unable to spit it all out, and the foul solution stung her throat as the salty burned her insides like a slug. Her arms were failing her and she let the fabric fall onto her, effectively giving up and accepting her fate. The heavy cloth enveloped her and Jessica waited to asphyxiate. As she was feeling the back of her eyes sting, something touched her leg. She dismissed it as a hallucination due to her atmosphere, but then a head appeared beside hers and Jarred pushed the fabric off of her upper body.

 

“Jessica, you have to get out of here, you’ll suffocate!” he yelled, shaking her when she didn’t respond. The startled girl felt tears coming to her eyes and instead of trying to get up, wrapped her arms around Jarred. The boy felt awkward as her arms pressed against his bare back.

 

“Come on!” he yelled again and this time helped Jessica to her hands and knees and motioned for her to follow him. Slowly, the two forced their way under the pants, both silently praying that Hannah would not throw anything else inside to smother them. After a few more seconds, Jessica emerged from their prison and Jarred followed close behind. Jessica breathed a breath of fresh (relatively) air and almost yelled with delight. She turned around and found herself starring straight into Jarred’s eyes. Despite her sister’s sweat dripping from her body and the new hot atmosphere in the bag, she felt an impulse, and followed it. Jessica leaned in and kissed Jarred full on the lips. The boy almost immediately pulled back as she tried to push her tongue into his mouth. Jessica pulled back too, embarrassed but not regretting what she did. For some reason, she really wanted to kiss him, perhaps his rejection made him more desirable. 

 

“What the hell?” Jarred whispered under his breath.

 

***

 

Hannah was completely unaware the torment she was putting her sister and Jarred through … or maybe she didn’t care then. She pulled her jeans and jacket on and , deciding not to change her top, stuffed her tank top and shirt into her duffle bag. As the tiny people inside hugged the side of her bag to avoid her clothing, they thanked their stars that Hannah put her cleats in a side pocket. Jarred at least expected Hannah to check if they were okay, but instead, the girl absentmindedly zipped closed her bag and hoisted it onto her shoulder. The sudden motion threw him off his feet, but he caught himself against the side of Hannah’s bag. Jessica too was clutching the fabric for dear life as the bag swung vigorously: she never realized how stable she had been in her pocket until then, until she feared being thrown around the immense space. While Hannah’s clothes weren’t hard, they were heavy and Jarred motioned for Jessica to follow him to the corner of the bag, to try to stay away from the masses of cloth. 

 

“Bye girls,” Hannah said, pushing open the door of the locker room tiredly, leaving a cacophony of “Bye”s and “See you tomorrow”s. She left the school still scowling a little. Hannah was angry, she was tired and mad at her sister for making her endure such a punishment. She resolved not to talk to Jessica, and to let her anger subdue itself. The walk back home was brisk and silent. Inside her bag, Jarred managed to haul himself and Jessica into a corner, relatively safer than in the chaos they had been before, both still held onto the side of the bag for support, but they were a little safer now. Jessica however, still seemed scared to death, and Jarred could understand this sentiment. Hannah had not so much as looked at them since she went off to practice, and by the way she walked home, it seemed that she had endured a punishment of some kind. Then, the way she had thrown her clothes into the bag, it seems as if she didn’t care what happened to them.

 

“Hey, we’re going to get through this,” he said trying to reassure Jessica.

 

“Get through this? Where have you been the last few minutes?” Jessica retorted, a tinge of insanity in her voice, “She almost killed me! And I didn’t hear an apology. What’s stopping her from just getting rid me when we get home?”

 

“Jesus Jessica, calm down,” Jarred said, “Hannah’s your sister, she’s not trying to kill you.”

 

“Fuck you Jarred! I thought you were over defending her,” Jessica said, sounding hurt.

 

“What? Just because you tried to make out with me doesn’t mean I’m yours again,” Jarred replied.

 

“But … you saved m… Never mind! You probably only jumped under her pants because you’re a sick bastard!” Jessica spat, before turning away from the boy. Jarred was confused and getting angry at her tone, but he could see that she was shaking, not just because of the movement of the bag, so he refrained from confronting her further. He felt the motion of the bag stop suddenly, and almost fell, he guessed that they had reached the house. Hannah stepped into the house and almost dropped her bag before remembering who was in it. She sighed, her aching body screaming at her for still carrying the bag, but she was not a slave to her body. Hannah slipped off her shoes and carried the bag into the living room. She carefully placed it on the sofa and unzipped the top.

 

Light flooded into the space and both Jarred and Jessica tensed as they waited for Hannah to reach for them.

 

“Out,” Hannah said sternly and Jarred felt a shiver pass down his spine: she did not sound happy.

 

The two tentatively walked towards the middle of the duffle bag until they came into Hannah’s line of sight. They stopped in front of the looming mass of her bunched up shirt. Hannah’s hand descended into the bag and like a compactor, flattening the clothes as it came to rest in front of the two tiny people. They climbed on without question, Jarred having only to snap Jessica out of her momentary hesitation. Once on her palm, they were lifted into the air incredibly quickly. Jarred noticed that despite Hannah’s apparent irritation, she still cupped her hand to keep them securely inside. He was also relieved by the opportunity to breathe fresher air. Despite the activity, Hannah’s hands smelled a lot better than the air trapped in her duffle bag with her sweaty shorts. Jarred breathed in the smell of air-freshener and Hannah’s skin as Hannah turned to move. Jessica was still too scared to say anything and she let herself be carried out of the living room in her sister’s vast palm. Hannah grabbed her duffle bag in her free hand and climbed softly up the stairs in her socks. 

 

Hannah dropped her bag by her door and walked into her sister’s room. Hannah stopped suddenly in front of Jessica’s bed and lowered her hand to the level of the sheets. 

 

“Off,” she commanded and to Jarred’s surprise, Jessica obeyed, stepping meekly off of her sister’s hand and onto her bed. Hannah rose as soon as she was off and turned sharply. Jessica could only gaze up at the towering form of her sister, back to the bed. As Hannah started to leave, seeing her immense rear and legs moving away, Jessica stopped shaking. When her titanic teen had gone, Jessica was able to think. Hannah had shut the door and left her in near complete darkness, but it didn’t matter. Jessica didn’t even try to walk to her pillow, choosing instead to just take off her robes and lie down where she was. Jessica touched her injured stump and recoiled immediately, the pain still stinging. Damn, she thought. “I really have to get a grip,” Jessica whispered to herself as she shut her eyes and tried to sleep.

 

After leaving her sister’s room, Hannah walked tiredly to her bedroom. She sat down hard on her bed and began lowering Jarred towards the surface. 

 

“Uh … I’m really sorry, Hannah,” Jarred tried, gazing up towards Hannah’s face. Surprisingly, he achieved more than he had hoped for, as Hannah smiled tiredly. 

 

“Its okay. It wasn’t your fault. I’m just kinda tired,” she replied, letting her shoulders slump. Jarred remained in her palm despite her hand having reached the blanket. He lingered, looking over at Hannah’s leg, resting beside her hand, the smell of sweat emanating from them washing over him. 

 

“Come on Jarred, please get off my hand. I really need to take a shower,” Hannah whispered, looking down at the tiny boy in her palm. Jarred obediently crawled across the uneven skin of Hannah’s hand and onto her bed sheet. Immediately, the mattress shifted as Hannah stood up and Jarred tumbled onto his back. As he gaze upon her body, Hannah stretched with her back still to the bed, and bent over to remove her jeans. Jarred couldn’t take his eyes off her tight, round ass as the denim slipped off, revealing a pair of simple blue panties, sticking to her skin from sweat. Had he still been at normal size, Jarred would have been turned on, but from his current position, as Hannah straightened up, he could feel his penis harden, bulging noticeably from his loincloth. Her goddess like body towered like a shear wall of muscle over him. Jarred’s jaw dropped as Hannah continued to undress. She had a little more trouble peeling off her still sweaty jersey, shaking it off eventually. Jarred stared as Hannah’s hips swayed and wobbled as she stripped down to her sports bra and panties. She then turned to the boy and stepped a little to the side before sitting down. The boy watched her butt extrude as she bent over and descend onto the sheets. Her weight caused the mattress to sink and Jarred started frantically crawling away as the sheets threatened to guide him under her mass. His frightened actions made Hannah smile gently, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to sit on you, silly.”

 

She reached down and picked him up between her thumb and forefinger and dropped him lightly into her other hand, bringing him up to her face. Her expression became more serious, but Jarred could still see the tiredness in her, stunning emerald eyes. She explained what had happened in practice to Jarred, and the argument she had had with Jessica. They talked for some time, and Hannah didn’t notice the time pass.  

 

“I’m sorry if I scared you Jarred,“ Hannah’s breath wafted over him, “I just …”

 

“Hey, you don’t have to apologize,” Jarred interrupted, “We deserved what we got.”

 

“What do you mean?” Hannah asked.

 

“I mean, after everything you told me, you shouldn’t have to put up with me or Jessica the way you have been,” Jarred said, “I mean, I’m grateful for the way you’ve been taking care of us, but really, lets face it: no one is forcing you to.” Every fibre in his body was telling him that he should not have said that. He looked into Hannah’s eyes as she took in what he was saying, and was a little scared when she smirked and lowered him towards her lips. What she whispered next chilled Jarred down to his spine, “Maybe you’re right. I mean, who could help you if you … annoyed me?” Jarred was both confused and scared as he struggled to crawl away from her lips as the hand he was on brought him closer to her mouth. 

 

“Please. Hannah. I was just … I didn’t mean …” Jarred stammered before shielding himself with his arms. He knew it was useless, but as Hannah’s puckered lips fell upon him, he closed his eyes and prayed that she wouldn’t hurt him too badly. As her skin made contact with his, he felt himself being pushed onto the palm of her hand by the soft, yet incredibly massive lips. As his body sank into Hannah’s flesh, he was sure that he would not survive. Suddenly, with a slight pop, her lips pulled back and Jarred was carried away from her mouth. Hannah looked down on him and giggled. When she kissed him again, Jarred was less afraid. This time, as she moved closer, he lay down on her palm and let his body being engulfed by the soft, lush lips. she pulled back again with a pop, as his body was released again to fall into her palm. 

 

“I know what you mean, Jarred,“ she reassured him, “but I look after you two because to me, you’re still the same people you were before all of this.”

 

Jarred wanted to press the his point, that Hannah shouldn’t however let Jessica boss her around, but refrained, deciding for now to listen to the psychotic girl he had once loved and not get involved. He had been angry with her in the bag earlier, but, the she had kissed him, and years of yearning and desire and frustration rushed into him and for a moment, he felt like he was still an insecure sophomore, crazy in love with the girl with the hottest body (and surely the best personality) in his grade. He was still madly attracted to Hannah, but he couldn’t help but wonder …

 

“Well, I really need a shower,” Hannah said aloud, pulling Jarred from his thoughts, “I’ll be right back, so don’t get into any trouble.” 

 

Jarred nodded as he was put down on her bedsheets, and watched as the titanic 16-year-old stood to her full stature and walked over to her doorway. She turned back for a second and smiled at the minuscule boy staring at her body from her bed. Jarred blushed and tried to avert his gaze, which only made Hannah giggle. “Don’t worry little guy, I won’t think any less of you for staring.” Jarred guiltily took another glance at her ass as she walked sexily out of the room and towards the bathroom. Jarred fell onto his back, letting the magnanimously soft bedding cushion him and realized that he had a raging boner, threatening to tear through his loincloth. He tried to touch it, to push it down, but it wasn’t going anywhere. The bed was fresh, but the seductive, fruity scent of Hannah dominated the room and Jarred couldn’t help but be turned on. He tried to force himself not to, but in the end, his reptilian brain overpowered any sense of morality he pertained to possess and he pleasured himself. The cloud like bedding and aroma of the hot, young goddess who had just kissed him, were too much and he let out a stifled moan as he came into the bed sheet. Hannah would never notice such a tiny spot of Jarred’s pleasure, but the boy was unlikely to get over the feeling of guilt that now surged through his brain, promptly dismissing his momentary ecstasy. 

 

As he heard the shower turn on, Jarred found himself alone with his thoughts. not wanting to remain in the shameful heap where he had just cum, he struggled to his feet and started walking towards the edge of the bed. He looked out over the room, and the deadly drop to the ground in front of him. He sat back down on the sheets and tried to clear his head. He had to convince himself that he did not feel anything towards Jessica, as for the time being, he felt like he was unfairly leading Hannah on. While on principle he didn’t want to hurt Hannah emotionally, he was a lot more afraid of what she might do to him if he did. Screw her! He thought. How could she try to get him killed, and then just make him feel this unsure about everything with one kiss. Jarred cursed himself for his emotions and felt like a real jerk to both girls. He sighed, unable to help but wish that things hadn’t become so complicated. He wished he was still the tall, senior, about to go off to college, but he knew that his education was not something he could afford to be thinking about: there were just too many variables and uncertainties to form any coherent plan of action, so he chose instead to think of his current scenario, and how he was going to communicate with his parents. 

 

“Miss me?” asked a sweet, seductive voice, breaking the silence. Jarred looked up to see Hannah leaning against the doorframe in only a towel, which was stretched between her breasts and hips. Her round butt cheeks protruded from the bottom of the towel and drew his eyes to her gorgeously toned legs. Her facial expression oozed innocence, but at the same time, passion and Jarred was a little taken back, particularly given his current confused feelings: he was worried about what might happen, if Hannah was being serious.

 

“I’m just kidding,” she laughed walking cheerfully towards her dresser, to Jarred’s relief. That tiny stunt however, had gotten him hard again and Jarred cursed the revived bulge in his loincloth, however it was only just beginning. Hannah pulled on a pair of baggy shorts before removing the towel. With her back to him, Jarred couldn’t see her breasts, but just the sight of her bare back was enough to give his imagination a field-day. She pulled a loose t-shirt over her and turned to approach the bed. “Can I help you into your own bed Jarred?” she asked, throwing her hair back and pushing a hair-tie around it, into a cute pony tail. Jarred stared in silence at her gorgeous body for a few moments before she spoke again. She picked him up off the bed and put him in her palm as she slid her body onto the sheets. 

 

“Whats the matter? Do you want to stay in my bed?” Hannah asked him, cracking a gentle smile. It was all too much for the tiny boy, as Hannah’s gentleness and stunning body overruled his judgement and he nodded shyly, to which she smiled more wholly. She lay on her shoulder and pulled the covers over her with her free hand before carefully dropping Jarred beside her on her pillow. Jarred got his balance and upon laying down himself, gazed upon the teenage goddess’s face. Her behemoth eyes seemed to take in his very soul, while he could barley capture her entire face in his field of vision. His eyes followed her body down below her neck and his eyes stuck on her chest, where the cold weather was causing her tits to press out through the t-shirt’s fabric.

 

“You okay?” Hannah asked, noticing that Jarred was quiet.

 

“Uh … yeah, sorry,” he replied hastily, hoping she didn’t judge him for staring. 

 

“Well,” Hannah started reaching over the boy and turning out the lights, “Good night.” Her words washed over him in a warm and minty breath, that aroused him greatly. Hannah kept her face far enough away from him that her breath wouldn’t bother the boy and Jarred found himself laughing at the irony of his situation. At normal size, any guy his age would be ecstatic to be in a hot girl’s bed, yet there he was, and he couldn’t have been further from excited. All he could loo forward to now, in the near future, was getting to be around this beautiful girl and hoping that she wouldn’t’ get bored of him. With this dull outlook on his future, Jarred gave into his tiredness and let himself be carried off to sleep.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading so far everyone. I really appreciate the support and the reviews which are keeping me going right now. Cheers and until the next chapter.

Chapter 11 by NotKen
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long wait; I'm trying my best to juggle finals and writting so ... enjoy.

Jeanne pulled her into the gas station and managed to squeeze her beat up Volkswagen between two pickup trucks. Struggling to get out of the vehicle, she began walking towards the diner. Jeanne was fed up with, having first been dragged halfway across the county for a stupid job interview only to have them cancel on her, and then being forced off the highway due to “massive pileups”. Jeanne wasn’t stupid: she knew about the whole shrinking or whatever, but geez couldn’t people just stay off the roads then? “Stupid steps,” Jeanne she mumbled as she hobbled up the stairs leading to the dinner and entering. Jeanne wasn’t obese, but she certainly wasn’t fit either and her girth made her dislike anything that made people look at her and pitying her. Truth-be-told, Jeanne did have an unhealthy diet and high body fat %, but that was the stupid economy’s fault or something. 

 

“Son of a …” she swore upon entering as she scanned the dinner and saw that it was empty. Furthermore, there were dishes strewn all over the place, some with food on it, “Shitty service.” 

 

Jeanne walked over to the counter to ring a bell in the hopes of soliciting the service of a waiter. As her sandals advanced, she didn’t hear the scream coming from below. By some feat, everyone in the diner had shrunk inexplicably the night before, some sort of delayed reaction to the initial flash, and most of the people inside were regulars. The exception being Jackson and his fiancée Charlotte who had simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time. They had been passing through the town on the way to a romantic getaway and had not taken two steps into the diner before they fell to the ground. When Jeanne had entered, they had emptied their lungs screaming for help, and continued to do so as she walked towards them. 

 

“Please! Help us!” Charlotte screamed, her voice growing hoarse. 

 

“She can’t hear us baby, we have to run!” urged Jackson, pulling her out of the path of the hefty giantess loomed over them. Charlotte resisted, insisting that she would stop but Jeanne’s sandal’s approached ominously. At the last second, she realized that the sole hanging over them wasn’t going to miss them. Charlotte screamed and Jackson did the only thing he could, practically throwing her forwards. Charlotte landed on the hard linoleum floor and looked back for her fiancé. Jeanne’s sandal covered him before Jackson could recover from the throw, with a nearly inaudible crunch, Jeanne’s weight fell on the sandal and Jackson’s body was reduced to a pool of red. Charlotte was too shocked to do anything but scream as the thundering steps continued past her. After a few seconds, she ran over to where her fiancé’s remains were smeared on the dirty floor and fell to her knees, crying. Jeanne walked on, not knowing that she and just killed a young man in a single step. 

 

She continued to the counter and leaned over to ring the bell. From the counter, another tiny voice screamed for help. Suzanne had just placed her order when she was hit with the strangest feeling. She had collapsed onto the counter and shrunk there. She waved her hands and screamed for the giantess who had just entered to see her, but it hadn’t worked. As Jeanne leaned over, her undersized tank top couldn’t hold her chunky belly in and it fell on the counter, right where Suzanne had been. The tiny woman screamed as the sweaty mass of Jeanne’s belly fat engulfed her. She tried to push against it but the mass lay over her like a spongy wave. She struggled for a few seconds to breath or to get free, but as Jeanne continued to lean over the counter on her elbows, her stomach gave no respite. Suzanne suffocated under the hot, sweaty skin and fat long before Jeanne decided to move.

 

The giant woman was getting impatient. She only wanted to grab breakfast before moving on but having rung the service bell three times, there seemed to be absolutely no one in the dinner. “Fuck this town,” swore Jeanne as she pulled away from the counter. She didn’t notice her belly drag the body of a tiny woman off the counter. It fell to the ground and exploded into a red splotch by her feet before she walked towards the tables. There was still food out from the night before, and it seemed that nothing had really spoiled. Jeanne looked around to be sure that there was no one around. She shrugged her shoulders, “If its here I guess its free.” She reached into a box and pulled out a few fries, stuffing them into her mouth. Among the potato sticks had been a tiny man. He had been stuck to one of the fries and his yells of protest had fallen on deaf ears. He screamed as his body was thrown into the foul smelling mouth of the giantess. When Jeanne’s mouth closed and she began to chew, the man struggled to stay a live. His body fell on the giantess’s teeth and in a second, his lower half was obliterated. The man thought that he could still survive as he was freed from the fry, but he had no idea how wrong her was. within seconds, Jeanne finished chewing and swallowed. The man’s still screaming upper half was sucked down her throat, and his body was crushed by the strong esophageal movements. 

 

Jeanne kept walking until she found a table with four plates containing various meals. “Don’t mind if I do,” she said, licking her lips and entering the stall to sit down. The table had been occupied by a family and a shrunken boy screamed as Jeanne’s ass fell on his father. The man’s body offered little resistance to the sweaty ass of the goddess, contained in ridiculously thin shorts, given that it was winter. The boy, who had also been on the same bench ran over towards the giantess in pure rage. Jeanne however, was completely unaware and stuffed her mouth with the food in front of her before reaching for another plate. She grabbed a nearly untouched burger and reached for a steak to put into it. When the family shrank, a second boy and his mother had fallen onto the mother’s steak, there they remained, hugging each other and staring at the giantess reaching for them. The gravy had dried them to the piece of meat and despite their screams, the titanic beast pulled the steak and shoved it into burger. The bread and sauced of the burger covered the two tiny people and the boy felt himself be freed from the gravy. He tried in vain to reach for his mother, but slipped away across the meat crying. 

 

The boy on the seat reached the giantess’s meaty rump and started mindlessly hitting it. While she never felt a thing, the boy cried his eyes out letting out his rage and sadness on the immense flesh before him. Jeanne raised the burger to her mouth but felt a gurgling sensation in her belly. She leaned over to one side, raising her butt and inadvertently pointing her asshole at the tiny boy on the seat. The boy was too stunned to move as the unimaginably large mass lifted high above him, revealing the bottom of the giantess’s ass to him. Jeanne casually farted, releasing the gas that had been filling her stomach from not eating for a while. The blast of hot air was unlike anything the boy had felt before. The shear smell was enough to bring him near unconsciousness, but before that, the heat and power of the air threw him onto the bench. As his scream was drowned out by the eardrum shattering fart, its heat singed his skin. As the boy continued to scream, the seemingly unending fart buffeted him against the bench for a few more seconds of unimaginable agony. When done, Jeanne sat down normally, unaware that she had left the boy to suffer, his skin burned raw and the stench suffocating him. The boy only died a full minute later, the pressure of the fart having burst his intestines leading to massive internal bleeding. As Jeanne held the burger in her hands and brought it towards her mouth, the two tiny people inside screamed. Her first bite missed both of them, but removed enough substance that the mother could now see her gigantic mouth as it smashed the food and sloshed it around in saliva. She screamed, hoping that her son had not been in the bite. 

 

The boy was in fact drowning in meaty juices but after the bite, he had the misfortune of falling from the burger. Still incased in the juices, he was unharmed when his body hit the giantess’s breast with a splat. He tried to crawl but the juice he was in was far to slippery and he felt himself slip across the rounded surface towards her cleavage. The juice containing the boy slipped between Jeanne’s boobs as she chewed and finally came to rest between two of the “tires” of her belly fat. Jeanne swore as she chewed, feeling the juice on her and leaned over the table to avoid further spills. Her movement however, pressed her belly fat together and the boy was crushed between the folds of her flesh. Satisfied, Jeanne then opened her mouth for another bite. The tiny woman in her burger screamed as bus-sized pearly teeth cleaved the meat and bread around her. She was pulled into the giantess’s mouth but she didn’t struggle. For all she knew, her family was dead and her had no purpose left. Unfortunately, in letting herself be sloshed around the giantess’s mouth, her arm got stuck between two of her teeth. the woman screamed as pain shot through her: when Jeanne swallowed, she remained hanging from the giantess’s teeth. She prayed that she wouldn’t linger and they were answered. Jeanne felt something stuck between her teeth and used her tongue to solve the problem. The tiny woman couldn’t help but scream for mercy as the enormous tongue of the giantess hit her over and over again, smashing her body against the teeth. Both her legs, her lower spine and 7 of her ribs were smashed before her body was ripped from the trapped arm and she was swallowed. Jeanne ignored the tiny arm between her teeth and kept eating her burger without the faintest idea of what she just done to an innocent family that had been out for dinner on a school night.

 

*** 

 

“Morning Jessica,” Hannah whispered softly, leaning over her sister’s diminutive form. Jessica stirred from her slumber and slowly opened her eyes. She curled up in shock upon looking upon the gigantic face, scared for a moment before she remembered her resolve. I’m not going to be scared of her! Jessica thought to herself.

 

“Don’t lean in so close!” Jessica hissed, causing Hannah to straighten up. The giantess swallowed her pride and forced her face into a look of apology.

 

“Sorry Jessica, but can I help you to the bathroom?” Hannah asked.

 

“For school?” Jessica asked, “About that: I’ve decided that I only want you to take me to school today. I don’t want to be a burden on your oh so precious social life so … I’ll get around school on my own today.”

 

“But Jessica,” Hannah started, shocked and startled, “Jessica I really don’t think that’s a good idea I mean …”

 

“No Hannah,” Jessica interrupted, “I got your message last night! You don’t want to lift a finger to help me, so I’m not going to force you to!”

 

“Jessica, please, I’m sorry about last night but you can’t really blame …” Hannah tried.

 

“Oh I can blame you alright: it was your fault for being late and your fault for taking me to school in the first place! Now, I don’t want a shower right now so get me down for some breakfast!” Jessica yelled, trying to assert her dominance.

 

Hannah bit her lip, not wanting to get into another fight with her sister and instead lay out her hand for Jessica to get on. The tiny girl adjusted her cloths as she mounted the fleshy plane and was lifted into the air. She took in her sister as she was carried out of her room. Hannah wore a pair of jeans that were far too tight in Jessica’s opinion, and a similarly taut, grey tank top. Reaching the kitchen, Jessica noted that Hannah’s backpack was already by the stairs. She realized that she had no idea what time it was aside from the light that had been streaming through the windows. Jarred was sitting on the kitchen counter, eating a few crumbs of bread. Hannah let her off on the counter and walked over to her own bowl of cereal. Jessica stepped lazily towards Jarred, who offered her a bred crumb the size of a basketball. 

 

“And how is Her Majesty this morning?” Jarred asked sarcastically.

 

“She is, and she is similarly tired of your attitude,” Jessica snapped, “And what’s got you on such a high horse? Did you finally sleep with a minor?”

 

“Shut up, you know its not like that,” Jarred retorted, hastily finishing off his bread.

 

“Will both of you please stop fighting,” Hannah’s voice boomed, not in a whisper as she had been using to address their tiny eardrums. Both Jarred and Jessica covered their ears as the sound of Hannah’s deep, yet still feminine voice shook them to their core. They looked over to the gigantic teen who sat over her bowl of cereal. She wiped a bit of milk from her lip as she picked up the bowl to tai sit towards the kitchen.

 

“Please you guys, until we figure something out, you guys have to try to be civil until we figure out what we do next,” Hannah said, her continued use of her normal voice inadvertently causing the two tiny individuals to drop to their knees from the force of the sound. “Anyway, we have to go to school soon so I think we should leave now,” Hannah finished, walking back to the counter. When she saw the two people writhing in agony, she put a hand to her mouth and her face flushed in regret. 

 

“Oh my gosh,” Hannah whispered, “I’m so sorry, I completely forgot about your, um … tiny ears.”

 

“Its okay Hannah,” Jarred said, standing up and rubbing his ears, still cringing.

 

“What the hell is your problem?” Jessica yelled, “Keep your voice down you animal!”

 

“I’m really sorry,” Hannah apologized, keeping her voice extra low as she approached the two tiny people, “But we really do have to go or I’ll be late.”

 

“Why do I even have to go?” Jessica demanded.

 

“Because if I leave you here, who knows what could happen?” Hannah replied.

 

“Yeah, haven’t you seen a movie about shrinking?” Jarred asked, “Literally almost any insect could kill us!”

 

“Whatever,” Jessica replied, “But since you’re only taking me to school, I’m not going to ride around in your tight little breast pocket.”

 

“Oh my gosh, was I hurting you?” Hannah asked apologetically. 

 

“No, it really wasn’t that bad,” Jarred tried to reassure her.

 

“Shut up you perv,” Jessica snapped at Jarred before turning to her sister, “So as I was saying, you have to carry me to school in you hands, preferably with gloves on to keep me warm.

 

“That’s crazy! Hannah, tell her,” Jarred said, looking to the giantess for support, but none came. Hannah just looked nodded meekly and looked back at him.

 

“You you want to go in a pocket or my hands Jarred?” Hannah asked. In his shock, all he could do was nod at the absurdity of what was happening and Hannah picked him up before going to find gloves. She carried him to a closet and placed him down on a shelf. Hannah pulled on a red cardigan and lifted Jarred up to her breast.

 

“I’m sorry all my pockets are on my uh…” Hannah began.

 

“Um … its okay,” Jarred replied awkwardly, “Uh… you don’t think I’m a pervert do you? I mean, do I make you feel uncomfortable?”

 

“No, of course not,” Hannah replied, cracking a warm yet innocent smile. She slipped the boy into her pocket and walked back through the kitchen to get Jessica. The cardigan was much looser and despite Hannah’s ample chest pushing the fabric out, Jarred felt much less tightly entombed than the day before. Hannah pulled on a pair of black and white stripped, fingerless gloves. 

 

She pulled on her pea coat, the weight of the heavier layer pressing Jarred into her breasts in a comforting way, before laying her hand out on the kitchen counter for Jessica. The tiny girl was pleased about her command and confidently walked toward her sister’s palm. 

 

She struggled to climb onto the fabric of her glove but Jessica was resilient, and spurred on by her will to prove to herself that she could take care of herself. Secretly, she also wanted to show Hannah that she was not the weakling her sister had all too quickly assumed her to be. 

 

Hannah lifted her hand quickly to the level of her abdomen and began walking to the entrance to get her backpack. Jessica sat down hard on the soft material and stared up at Hannah. The giantess wasn’t even looking at her, just holding her, like a toy. Even through her coat, Jessica could still appreciate her feminine physique. She felt the hand she was on shake slightly as Hannah hoisted up her backpack, which would have been easily heavy enough to crush Jessica to nothing and walked out of the house. As soon as her sister exited the warmth of the house, Jessica was hit by the outside cold like a wave. She instantly started trembling and curled up as Hannah locked the door to their house behind her. The titanic teenager glanced down at her sister and placed her other hand over her. Jessica didn’t have the energy to scream as the second palm covered her, but didn’t crush her to pulp. Instead, the two layers of fabric and flesh created a warm cover in which Jessica started to feel a less like she would freeze to death. She regretted her decision after only a few minutes, but her pride forced her not to try to tell Hannah that she was wrong: she would stick it out in the cold until they got to school. Jarred on the other hand was pleasantly warm, deep in the layers of the girl’s clothing. He resisted the urge to curl up into a ball and instead lay as flat as he could on the soft, curved surface that was the inside of Hannah’s pocket. Her body shook and bounced with each step, but really, Jarred didn’t mind at all. Still, being as comfortable as he was, he couldn’t help but imagine how cold Jessica must have been outside, and this, made him feel less at ease. 

 

Hannah soon reached the school and walked inside. As she headed for her locker, she was contemplating what she would do with Jessica. On the one hand, she really didn’t want to get into another fight with her sister, but on the other, could she really bring herself to just, leave her sister alone in a school full of giants. Suddenly, she felt the tiniest tapping on her hands, and realized that she still had her palms together. She opened them slowly, revealing a curled up Jessica hitting her palm with all her might.

 

“Damn it Hannah, I’ve been trying to get your attention for like ever!” Jessica yelled, Hannah had to bring her up to her face to hear the tiny girl over the ambient noise in the hallway. 

 

“I’m sorry Jessica, but please, don’t try to go through school by yourself,” Hannah pleaded, “You’ll get hurt, or worse …”

 

Jessica gulped down her fears and replied with confidence, “Stop being stupid Hannah, I’m not spending my day in your stupid pocket, listening to people tell me how perfect you are!”

 

Hannah starred at her sister with her head tilted to the side, her golden hair pulled neatly away from her face. Her eyes were wide with concern, but now too with confusion. “What?” she asked at the last remark.

 

“Nothing, never mind!” Jessica said quickly, trying to cover up her slip, “Just, put me down and leave me alone!”

 

Hannah looked hurt, but did as she was told. Jessica felt it  through her body as she was lowered further down that she had in the last few days. As Hannah crouched down, Jessica realized that she hadn’t physically been on the ground since she had initially shrunk. When the hand she stood on reached the ground, Jessica stood tentatively on her sister’s glove for a moment. She felt warm and despite stupid thing Jarred had said, she had to admit, that she did indeed feel safe in her sister’s care. What are you doing you idiot? Show her whose boss! Screamed a voice from within her and Jessica knew that she had to do this. Besides, she reassured herself as she climbed off the gloved palm of her sister and onto the ground, its only for school. She stepped onto the cool tiled floor but looked up at her sister, as if to be sure that she was doing the right thing. Hannah towered over her, casting a massive shadow over her. Jessica could see the deep green eyes scanning her, almost begging her not to go, but she refused to fall prey to her little sister’s “cuteness” or sincerity. Haha, you won’t win this time whore! Jessica cringed as such thoughts came from some dark corner of her mind and consumed her. To show this, she turned her back to Hannah and waited for the shadow to leave. 

 

Hannah continued to stare at her sister, defiantly ignoring her on they ground below her. She struggled to leave her sister, seeing for herself how small Jessica looked even from her crouched position. At the moment, Jessica stood near the base of the lockers and was effectively walled off from the walking giants by her body. Finally, Hannah stood up, cringing at seeing how her sister almost disappeared to her eyes from even her height, but proved that she was determined to give Jessica her freedom. Hannah turned and walked the few steps to her locker. She glanced back to where Jessica had been but couldn’t make out her tiny form on the dirty tiles. She sighed, removing her coat and putting her extra books into her locker, getting ready for her next class. 

 

Once she was certain her sister had gone, Jessica turned around to take in her surroundings. The hallway stretched on for miles in her perspective and the only sign that it ended at all was the wall of lockers on the opposite side of the corridor from her. Jessica suddenly felt the ground shake and stared in awe as a pair of gargantuan boots strode down corridor in front of her. The girls, whoever it was, wasn’t particularly close to Jessica, not big, but her footfalls still created tangible tremors for the tiny girl. Looking on, Jessica noticed a tiny person towards the middle of the hallway. 

 

“Hey!” she yelled at the figure, “Look out!”

 

She rallied that the tiny person had already been running but he was no match for the girl in boots. As Jessica watched from her relatively safe spot by the wall, she saw the boots close in on the fleeing boy. The boots rose high on the girl’s leg, halfway up to the calf. The brown leather was decorated with designs and patterns that Jessica found simply stupid. However, at that moment, the boot appeared more terrifying than terrifyingly tacky. She understood how large the boot actually was as it loomed over the tiny boy. The boy turned to look up at the dirty sole of the brown boot. He had been screaming for the girl to look down, but this had been in vain. With his eyes off the ground, he suddenly fell as he tumbled over a crack in the ground that seemed like a chasm to him. He managed to get onto the other side, but found himself staring up at the underside of the girl’s boot. With a blood curdling cry that no-one would have heard, the teenage girl’s show reduced the boy to a tiny red stain … and kept moving. Jessica’s mouth hung open as the teenager had just unknowingly killed a boy. Jessica stared on as the girl stopped behind Hannah to say hi.

 

“Hey Hannah! How are you holding up?” she asked, causing Hannah to turn towards her, “My sister said that coach really put you through the mud yesterday.”

 

“Oh, I guess,” Hannah replied, “But I’m fine, just a little sore. Thanks for asking Lisa.”

 

“Well, I guess I’d better get going,” Lisa said, rotating her ankle nervously. Jessica cringed, realizing that in doing so, the gigantic teenager was churning the body of the crushed boy into the ground under her weight.

 

“Sure. I’ll see you later I guess,” Hannah said, closing her locker behind her. Lisa gave her a hug goodbye and walked off, her the tremors caused by footsteps fading away. Hannah started to walk the other way, towards Jessica. Feeling herself shake from the scene she had just seen, Jessica yelled up to her sister, “Hannah! Hannah! Wait I …”

 

But it was too late, Hannah walked by without hearing her and Jessica stared on as her long jeans-clad legs rocketed away from her. Without thinking what she was doing, Jessica ran towards the center of the hallway, trying to follow Hannah’s unbelievable pace. She had only gone a few steps when she was frightened out of her wits as a pink and white sneaker fell like a wall in front of her. Jessica slammed against the side of the rubber and fell onto her back. When she opened her eyes, she was starring up the leg of another titanic schoolgirl, but she wasn’t looking back down at the tiny girl. Jessica almost threw up as she realized that she had narrowly missed being crushed only minutes after running away from her sister. The giantess who had nearly taken her life lifted her foot and continued walking, without a care in the world for the girl she had almost killed. 

 

“Screw you too bitch!” Jessica yelled up at the girl, her words never nearing her ears, so far above the ground. Despite her defiance, Jessica decided that it would safer to remain near the walls, and did so, opting to keep one hand on the wall to make sure she did not stray from it. 

 

Hannah spent most of her morning worrying about her sister, but by the time noon was rolling in, she was able to concentrate on her classes, which were very lightly taught, given the lack of teachers. As it turned out, whatever was causing the shrinking seemed to be affecting more men than women. Hannah realized that she hadn’t seen a normal sized boy yet at school and was surprised that she hadn’t noticed it earlier. Still, she pulled Jarred out and the boy got to watch Hannah from her desk in several classes. Jessica on the other hand, was living a nightmare. Each period lasted 45minutes, but she never reached a single class. Just before a period began, the hallways were chaos, giant students stepping everywhere without even glancing at the tinies below. Jessica had quickly reasoned that there was no point going to any classes, she would never even be able to reach a seat. She also found that during periods, the halls were silent, as most students were in class. During these long periods of time, Jessica ventured away from the walls until finally, she found a quasi safe haven by the door to a class room. She was hoping that she could just wait it out and find Hannah after school, or better yet at lunch, but this required a lot of waiting, which frankly, Jessica wasn’t very fond of.

 

She sat on herself, back against the wall, practically dying of boredom, until she had enough. Forget waiting for Hannah, she was going to have fun if she was stuck at school anyway. Jessica stood up and took a few tentative steps into the corridor. The tiles were still cool under her bare feet and all was still quiet. She had seen a few other tiny students but they were always too far away to merit walking to. Now though, she walked out into the vast expanse that had once been only a few steps across. She couldn’t see the clock mounted above the lockers so could only hope that she had time before the next period ended. Jessica walked out towards a bench that was in the middle of the corridor. Jessica had used to sit and gossip on such benches with her friends as a freshman, but even to her slightly shorter self then, the bench had been small. Now however, the bench was like an unimaginably humungous mountain range, filling her field of vision. Jessica had barley gotten closer to it in the few minutes that she had been walking, and she was able to appreciate how far the walk would actually be.

 

Suddenly, Jessica heard a horrible sound sound that sent chills down her spine: the sound of chairs being pushed back. It meant one thing and Jessica realized that her body was already reacting. Her mind knew that she should be running back towards the wall, but the door was so close, what if it opened, she couldn’t risk that, so she ran towards the bench, as fast as her legs would carry her. Jessica was never a good runner, but without an arm, her balance was completely off and she found it hard to accelerate. Still, as she made ground towards her target, doors started to open. When the door behind her opened, the movement of the door pushed a slight gust of air outwards. Jessica thanks ed her lucky stars for this boost as she made slightly better progress. That was before she felt the tremors. As students started to leave their classes, the hallway shook and Jessica was afraid she would lose her balance, but she kept running, kept hoping. Footsteps began raining like thunder and Jessica finally lost her footing as a huge pair of sneakers rushed overhead and rattled the ground in front of her. 

 

Jessica looked up at the seam of a humungous pair of jeans as the legs within them shot away from her as suddenly as they had come. Jessica screamed as more feet crashed around her. Miraculously, she didn’t slide under one of the many pairs of shoes that pounded the tiles of the hallway like meteors. Jessica curled up into a ball and shut her eyes and ears, praying to make it out alive. Shoes were crashing all around her but suddenly, she felt something different. The footsteps now seems only to bee falling away from her. Still shaking from fright, Jessica opened her eyes. She saw that the giants were not walking directly beside her but some distance away. She also noticed that a shadow was cast over her. For a moment, she thought that it was Hannah and almost jumped up with joy, looking up. Only then did she realize that the creature towering over her, Ugg boots on either side of her body, was not her sister. Worse still, the giantess was staring right down at Jessica and her face was not one of intrigues. 

 

Jessica studied her and the girl did the same. The giantess wore tight, blue jeans, tucked into her boots at the bottom. Far above, she had on a red hooded sweater and her brown, medium-length hair loose. The sleeves of the girl’s sweater were rolled up to elbows and Jessica could make a myriad of wristbands and bracelets adorning each of her forearms. She couldn’t have been very old, her figure still undeveloped, so Jessica guessed that she must have been a freshman. Regardless, she was still a giant and Jessica waited tensely as the girl stared down at the diminutive creature at her feet. Jessica didn’t dare move, not wanting to provoke the beast that loomed above her … she didn’t have to. Without warning, and still without breaking eye contact, the giant freshman lifted the toe section of her boot and rotated her foot towards Jessica. Before the tiny girl even knew what was happening, the filthy underside of the boot hung over her like another planet, threatening to collide with the surface she stood on and crush anything on it, to nothing. 

 

“No. No, please!” Jessica yelled, forgetting that the giantess towering above her would not, could not hear her, “Please, just let me go! Please!”

 

She had started running without even thinking, but it was not doing her any good. The titanic girl’s boot stretched seemingly for ever in all directions around her. Jessica ran as fast as her legs would carry her but she was barley near the edge of the sole. The giantess barley seemed to notice, and the foot remained above Jessica. The tiny girl managed to reach the edge of the boot and dove with all the force in her little legs to relative safety, as the boot came down on the ground she had only moments ago been. Jessica dared to look up, praying that the boot would not return over her, but what she saw filled her with horror. The giant girl wasn’t even looking at her. Jessica almost screamed. The teenager had almost crushed her and didn’t even care enough to look at her. Jessica ran further away as the boot suddenly moved, but she kept looking at the highschooler. Her monstrous boot pressed at the toe as her heel rose. She ground the tile as if snuffing out a cigarette. Her foot twisted left and right but still the enormous eyes above didn’t bother to glance down. After a few seconds, the giantess began to walk away and Jessica stopped running. She struggled to keep her balance as the ground shook in the giantess’s wake. 

 

But before Jessica could breathe a sigh of relief, she remembered where she was, and without the giant girl standing over her, nothing was preventing passersby from stepping on her. Jessica panicked, as she looked up once more to see mammoth students roaming the vast halls. She powered her legs again and started towards a wall, trying desperately to take in her surroundings. As she approached the edge of the tile she was on, and was forced to jump over the gap onto the next one, she was once again reminded of how small she really was. The leap she had made was at least a couple of meters, but to the normal sized girls, such gaps went unnoticed. She stopped for a second to catch her breath, using the time to look around at the enormous world around her. Suddenly, out of the edge of her field of vision, she caught sight of Hannah, and her eyes lit up. Her sister was leaning by her locker, chatting with some other junior girls, with a brown paper bag in hand. That must have meant that it was the lunch break, which explained why the hall had been packed for so long, but Jessica wasn’t thinking any of this, strangely, her mind was more clear than it had been in the past few days. As she propelled her body towards her sister, as fast as she could, she wasn’t thinking of how to play it cool, or keep control, or about what her sister would do, or even what she would say. For the first time in a long time, all Jessica could think of was once simple idea: Hannah is safe. Hannah will keep me safe.

 

She kept her eyes on sister as she ran like she had never run before, forgetting her fatigue from the near death experience she had survived not moments ago. Her entire body was fueled by a new found energy, hope. She was so absorbed by the force compelling her to run to her sister, who would protect her, that she did not notice the trembling around her and the looming shadow that had been over her for too long to be coincidental. Seemingly out of nowhere, a red boot fell like a wall in front of her. Jessica couldn’t stop fast enough and ran straight into it, falling onto her back in agony. The boot now towered over her and blocked her view of her sister, her salvation. Jessica followed the boot up the giantesses leg, past her knee to her waist. By this point, Jessica was practically bent over backwards and staring straight up. As the girl’s body rose high above her, Jessica’s view of her face was obscured by a mountainous bosom. Jessica lay frozen on the ground, not daring to move, when suddenly, the pillar-like legs bent and Jessica screamed as the giantess above her crouched to pick her up. Jessica scrambled to her feet and tried to run, but in a flash, a massive palm covered her and pressed her onto the ground. 

 

Thus far, the only person to have handled Jessica in her hands had been Hannah, and the only time she had been in the palm of her hand, Jessica had been on top of it, not beneath it. She instantly felt the heat as the immense fleshy pad weighed down on her body, keeping her flat against the tile. Then, as suddenly as it had come, the hand was removed, but only so that a pair of fingers snatched her up. Again, these fingers were not like Hannah’s. While her sister, despite being clumsy, had held her softly, only ever applying the softest of pressure, these fingers nearly crushed her there and then. Jessica screamed into the flesh of the finger pressed on her front as she was roughly lifted into the air. She tried to move her arm, to fend off the fingers, but her entire body was immobilized. Jessica’s only comfort came from grasping to the hope that at the very least, she would soon see the face of her oppressor and maybe, just maybe, she could convince her to return her to Hannah. Unfortunately for Jessica, her captor wasn’t even going to give her that dignity. Instead, the tiny girl was dropped carelessly into a loose pocket on her plaid skirt. The heavy fabric still made it difficult for Jessica to move, but at least she was able to position herself in a more comfortable manner. The fabric almost created a barrier between her and the world. While the movements of her captor’s thighs made the pocket sway, she couldn’t make out any of the conversations or sounds around her, it was like being semi-isolated; like in a prison. After some time, Jessica realized that she was shaking; she had no idea what was going to happen to her. For the first time since she had shrunk, she truly feared for her safety, and in that moment, all she wanted, was to be safe …. with Hannah.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4819