Taking the Lead by lancealot501
Summary: A quick short story about a newly wed couples first time together. Hope you guys enjoy!
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6232 Read: 26082 Published: November 04 2014 Updated: April 04 2015

1. Chapter 1 by lancealot501

2. Chapter 2 by lancealot501

3. Chapter 3 by lancealot501

Chapter 1 by lancealot501
I read something a few days ago, but I forgot where. I thought the story was hilarious, but then I thought it would be better with some size difference thrown in. This is a one shot story that I wrote and hope that you guys enjoy. Again please review and tell me what you think.

Taking the Lead



“So what is it that you want to talk to me about?” asked Rachel as she sat down on her sister’s bed.

“It’s about John.” replied Ashley as she sat down beside her younger sister.

“What about him?” asked Rachel.

“Well, we haven’t had sex yet.” mumbled Ashley as she turned a light pink.

“What!” exclaimed Rachel. “You two have been married for three weeks now and you two still haven’t done it?”

In fact, Ashley and John had been dating for the past six years since high school. After finishing college together they ended up getting married and getting their first house. Slow would be the best way to describe John’s and Ashley’s relationship. Both of them were equally shy meaning that it took a while for either of them to feel comfortable about any act of affection. It took them a year just to start holding hands and another year and a half to start kissing. Even though the both of them wanted the same thing, it was the fear of being rejected by the other that caused them to move so slowly.

Ashley was a beautiful girl with long red hair and brown eyes. She had quite a sizable rack that she was quite proud of. She was your average woman standing around 12’7” tall. John on the other hand was a handsome man with short brown hair and glasses. He was slightly taller that average standing at 6’1” tall. If there was one thing that Ashley didn’t like about John it would be that John never took the lead in their relationship.

“So you’ve called me over to talk about your lack of a love life?” asked Rachel.

“No, I called you so that you can help me find a way to get John to have sex with me.” replied a now red Ashley.

“It’s easy, all you have to do is toss him on your bed, take his clothes off and go to town.”

“I’m not going to rape him!” exclaimed Ashley.

“Fine, then how about you just straight up tell him that you want sex. I’m sure that he would be up for it.”

“I can’t do that either.” said Ashley looking away.

“You really are hopeless.”

“What if something like that turns John off? Besides I’m too shy to do something that bold. I just need to find a way to get John to make the first move.”

“Hmm, I think that I got an idea.” replied Rachel.

“Of course you’ll have to take one of these right before you do it though.” said Rachel as she handed Ashley a little blue pill.

“Why?” asked Ashley as she examined the pill in her hand.

“Because a guy’s penis isn’t as big as you think it is. With this you’ll actually enjoy the sex part as much as John would.”


Pulling into his driveway, John let out a sign as he let the stresses of his day at work wash off of him. John did enjoy his job and all, but his favorite part of the day was coming home to his wife Ashley. After six long years he finally mustered up the courage to ask her to marry him, and to his relief she agreed. Opening his door, John carefully climbed down from his special seat towards the ground. Giving the door a good push, John made his way towards the house. Reaching above his head, it took him two tries to pull the door open.

“Ashley.” called John as he kicked his shoes off at the door. Usually his wife would meet him at the door with a hug and a kiss, but this was nothing for him to be worried about. Tossing his jacket onto the coat hanger, John walked through the house until he came into the living room.

“There she is.” smiled John as he made his way over to the couch. Laying across the couch was the form of his giant wife sleeping peacefully.

“If you sleep like that you’ll catch a cold silly.” laughed John as he pulled himself up. The blanket that his wife must have been using was hanging behind her on the back of the couch. As soon as John reached out one hand for the blanket a set of massive hands grabbed him and brought him straight into his wife’s embrace.

It was dark at first for John, but after a few seconds Ashley’s grip loosened enough for him to push himself up. His first sight was the beautiful face of his sleeping wife but he soon noticed something else. In order to push himself up, John’s hands were each pressing against his wife’s massive, to him, rack. Blood started rushing to his member as he felt the soft curves of his wife for the first time.

“So soft…” whispered John as he lightly squeezed Ashley’s left breast. He quickly retracted his hand however as Ashley let out a small moan. John had seen the majority of his wife throughout the years, but excluding hugs or accidents he had never felt his wife’s chest with his hands before.

Ashley on the other hand was trying her hardest to slow down her racing hear. She never thought that the plan would work out this well. Between John’s stiffening member against her stomach, and the feeling of John’s hands on her chest for the first time Ashley was quickly becoming aroused. The moan she let out was on accident as she tried her best to appear asleep.

“Gotta fix this.” Grunted John as his erection was becoming painful inside his tight work pants.

Ashley’s hopes started to disappear as John climbed off of her and onto the floor. Peaking one eye open, Ashley saw John’s member a couple feet away as John tried to reposition it back into his pants. Not wanting John to get away, Ashley did the first thing that came to her mind.

John yelped in surprise as Ashley suddenly rolled off the couch and collided with his much smaller form. John was rubbing the back of his head as he leaned upward. Feeling a heavy weight on his lower half John looked down to see his still sleeping wife lying on top of him. Panic started to set in as he noticed his member just inches from his wife’s face.

With the feeling of Ashley’s warm breath, John involuntarily twitched causing his penis to hit her lips. John’s worry of how he was going to explain this to Ashley if she woke up soon vanished as Ashley quickly engulfed his entire penis in her mouth.

“Mm, candy.” mumbled Ashley as she began sucking gently.

As Ashley started gently sucking on John’s member, she tried to reason that John wouldn’t be upset with her for something she did in her sleep right? Ashley was beyond aroused as she felt John’s hips lightly buck upwards as he squirmed underneath her from the intense pleasure. His light attempts to get from under her only turned her on even more.

“Stop Ashley…” moaned John as he felt himself come closer to the edge of an orgasm. No matter how hard he moved Ashley just wouldn’t budge. An idea came to him that if he wasn’t strong enough to move her body, he could at least move her head. This was a bad idea however for as soon as his hands started pushing her head away Ashley started sucking even faster. Waves upon waves of pleasure hit John as he tried to pry his wife’s head away from his member. No matter how hard he pushed he couldn’t slow down Ashley’s movement. The increased suction and speed was soon too much for John to take.

Ashley on the other hand was beyond excited. As soon as John started to gently push against her head, she took this as a sign that he wanted her to go faster. Even though she was ‘asleep’ the fact that John was being this gentle and not pushing her away turned her on even more. Ashley could feel John tense up as a small jet of hot semen entered her mouth. With John lying down panting, Ashley continued to suck gently until nothing else came out. Ashley was becoming more at ease as she realized that John wasn’t going to be rough with her. If Ashley was truthful then she would admit that she had a gentle fetish, the gentler the better.

Continuing with her being asleep act, Ashley rolled off of John to lay on her back. While rolling away, Ashley easily broke the only button holding her shirt closed. This left Ashley with only her bra and unbutton shirt covering her.

A few moments went by as John was panting on the ground trying to recover from his orgasm. Sure he had masturbated before, but having it done by his wife seemed to have multiplied the effect. He had always thought about it, but was afraid that Ashley would find it disgusting and would look down on him for it. Looking downwards John only saw his boxers around his ankles. He wondered where his pants were until he noticed that they were trapped underneath Ashley.

Talking about Ashley, the sight in front of him took his breath away. Crawling over towards Ashley, John nudged her a little to see if she would wake up. After barely touching Ashley’s right breast a couple of times, John was getting fed up with his current view.

“I hope she doesn’t wake up.” whispered John as he straddled Ashley just below her breasts. Upon hearing this, Ashley made doubly sure to continue acting as if she was asleep. John had gone this far so Ashley would do anything to make sure that he continued.

John took one last look before her unclasped Ashley’s bra. It was a good thing for Ashley that she had chosen to wear one with the clasp in the front. Pushing the bra and shirt to the side, John’s mouth dropped at the sight in front of him. Ashley was considered big for a girl, but given their size difference she was massive. Each breast could easily dwarf the largest of watermelons. Grabbing ahold of them in the palm of his hands, John marveled at how small his hands looked against her chest. Her breasts were so soft and heavy under his hands as he started moving them around. A moan would occasionally escape from Ashley’s lips, but she showed no sign of waking up.

Not being able to stand it much longer, John raised himself up slightly as her pressed his penis into Ashley’s left breast. The soft and warmth felt amazing to him as he rubbed it across the expanse of flesh. Ashley didn’t know how much longer she could last as John continued to rub his penis against her. It felt amazing as John teased her nipple with his penis. With one eye slightly open Ashley watched on as John enjoyed himself.

Deciding to push it a little further, John pushed Ashley’s breasts apart as he placed his penis in between them. Releasing his hold John momentarily tensed up as Ashley’s breasts lightly engulfed him.

“A little tighter would be better.” replied John.

Placing both hands on Ashley’s breasts, John tried to press them together. It only partially worked out. Because of the size and weight of Ashley’s rack, John was only able to either hold them together or move his hips, but not both at the same time. Seeing the trouble that John was having, Ashley pressed her breasts together with her forearms as she continued to snore lightly.

“I didn’t know you slept this hard. If I didn’t know better I’d say you were helping me.” laughed John nervously.

Now that his member was quite firmly squeezed between Ashley’s breasts, John began moving his hips back and forth. It felt amazing to John, but add in the image of Ashley’s titanic breasts jiggling along with him was a little too much. Placing his hands on both sides of Ashley’s breasts, John squeezed them together with all of his strength. After grunting ‘tighter’ Ashley was more than happy to oblige as she faked a yawn. The tightness on his member increased several fold as John came between Ashley’s breasts.

John sat on Ashley’s stomach for a few minutes as he slowly regained his strength. Ashley was worried that John was done until he moved farther south. She felt a tug on her soaked panties as John tried to remove them. Of course Ashley’s immense weight caused a slight problem in the removal process, but John was somehow able to manage.

“Here it goes.” whispered John as he positioned himself.

Ashley had to stiffen a moan as John penetrated her for the first time. It was true that John’s penis didn’t fill her up, but with the pill from earlier it felt better than anything Ashley had ever used. It was an amazing experience for the both of them as John continued his slow rhythmic motion. Unfortunately John started to slow down and eventually came to a stop. Ashley wondered what was happening as John pulled out.

“I can’t do this.” replied a sad looking John. “She’ll hate me for taking advantage of her.”

John was about to stand up until a set of hands grabbed his waist and pressed him back inside of Ashley. John began to panic as he looked into the clearly awake face of his wife.

“Ashley, I’m so sor…” John was soon stopped as Ashley placed a finger gently on his lips.

“It’s okay to do these types of things with the one you love.”

Ashley began to gently push and pull John in and out of her until John finally took back over. Ashley was overwhelm with joy was John continued with his work. Seeing that Ashley was enjoying it as much as he was, John started to increase his speed. John soon had to tighten his grip on Ashley’s hips as she started to buck her hips upwards. Every time that Ashley would buck her hips John found himself being risen up into the air. Within no time at all, both John and Ashley erupted into a powerful orgasm leaving both of them gasping for air.

Falling backwards John was exhausted after cumming for the third time that night. His rest was short lived however as he felt two massive legs rest on the ground on each side. John found his member once again engulfed inside of Ashley as she started to bounce up and down.

“Just once more.” moaned Ashley.

John was too tired to argue as he laid back and let Ashley do all the work. It was both amazing and pleasurable to John seeing the amount of control Ashley had. She was somehow able to straddle him without crushing him underneath her. John tried to buck his own hips upwards to meet Ashley, but he was too exhausted to try. He resigned to just watching Ashley’s breasts jiggled with every bounce that she took. Thankfully for him, Ashley came even sooner that the last time sending both of them into yet another orgasm. This one however proved too much for John as he passed out soon afterwards.


“So you were awake the entire time?” asked John from his sitting position on the couch.

“Yes.” muttered a nervous Ashley as she looked away.

John had just woken up a few minutes ago on the couch. He was completely naked, but Ashley was kind enough to get him a blanket as he slept. Ashley was currently sitting on the other side of the couch with John’s feet resting on her lap. Ashley had been waiting nervously for John to reawaken from his light slumber. She was nervous about John hating her for doing something like this, but her worries disappeared as she soon heard John laughing.

“So I’m guessing that sex is okay for us now?” asked John turning a little red himself.

Ashley couldn’t help herself as his reply sent waves of joy crashing into her. Grabbing him from his seat, Ashley game him a tight, but gentle, bear hug.

“I love you John!” exclaimed Ashley.

“I love you too.” grunted John as Ashley continued her hug.

Ashley soon returned him back to the couch which allowed John to catch his breath. The couple sat in silence for a few minutes neither of them talking. After what seemed like a while, John finally broke the silence.

“So do you want to go another round?” asked John as he started turning a dark red.

“Yes!” exclaimed Ashley as she pounced onto her husband.
Chapter 2 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
Here's the second chapter of this story. Hope you guys enjoy and please leave a review.
Taking the Lead 2


It had been one of the biggest snow storms that the state has ever had, but this did nothing to stop John’s boss from letting him have the day off. Ashley was fully against letting John go to work that day, but John was able to eventually get out the door after Ashley loaded the car with a ‘few’ emergency provisions. Needless to say that it was a terrible day for John. His boss chewed him out for being half an hour late saying that a ‘little’ bit of snow was not an acceptable excuse. The trek through four feet of snow had left his pants freezing wet leaving him extremely uncomfortable throughout the day. John was looking forward to Ashley meeting him at the door with a blanket and a nice cup of hot coco.

Placing the car in park, John listened to the wind howling as large snowflakes were splattered across the windshield. Taking the keys out of the ignition, he continued to take off his seat belt and open the door. Unfortunately the door didn’t give to his first push. Pulling the handle again John gave the door another shove only for the door to stay where it was.

“Crap!” exclaimed John as he tried the door again. Pushing the door with all of his might resulted in an out of breath man still trapped inside of his car. He was about to press the horn until he saw the front door open and a tall figure walk out towards the car. Seconds later the door opened up to reveal the towering form of his wife.

“Need help?” asked Ashley as she held the door open. Ashley was wearing the standard apparel when it came to cold weather for women, a hoodie.

“Thanks.” Replied John as he jumped down to the snow below him. It was a bad idea however as he soon found himself stuck in belly button high snow. He was only able to move about a foot in any direction before the packed snow became too hard for him to go through.

“Let me help.”

John was soon lifted into the air where he was held to his wife’s side. Using her other hand Ashley closed the car door and walked back to her house. It was only a few second journey, but John was already shaking from the cold as he held on to her.

“How was your day at work sweetie?” asked Ashley as she helped John take off his first jacket.

“Lousy.” Replied John as he removed his second jacket.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, so how was your day.” said John as he removed his sweater.

“Really great actually. I got another raise for that last presentation I did.” said Ashley as she continued to pile the wet clothes up.

“Oh, well that’s great.”

“Ah, don’t give me that look.” replied Ashley. It was a little bit of a sore subject for John when it came towards money. John may have worked more days and more hours, but Ashley made a little more than three times what John made. This was completely natural, but it stung John a little bit for not being financial equals. “I did talk to my sister today and she gave me something that you might enjoy later.”

“Really, what is it?” asked John now slightly interested.

“You’ll see here soon, now give me your pants.” replied Ashley as she was already unfastening his belt.

“Don’t worry about it; I’ll be heading upstairs to change anyway.” said John as he held onto the sides of his pants.

“Don’t be silly, we need to get you out of them as soon as possible.”

It didn’t take much effort on Ashley’s behalf as John soon found himself standing in the hallway with only a shirt and pair of boxers on. Even though it was his and Ashley’s house this did nothing to ease John as he stood in the doorway in his boxers. Luckily Ashley had not forgotten him as he found himself being wrapped in a giant blanket by his wife. It was a little shocking at first, but after feeling the warmth from the blanket John started to relax as his wife carried him into the kitchen.

The first thing that John saw as he entered the kitchen was a large pizza box from the local pizzeria. It was at this point that his stomach growled reminding him of how hungry he was. As Ashley neared the table she passed up John’s chair and sat down in her own with John on her lap.

“I’d figure that we could eat together tonight.” Replied Ashley as she pulled a woman size plate towards her. John couldn’t have argued as he felt Ashley drape her arm across his stomach pulling him into his wife. He continued to watch as Ashley expertly retrieved two slices of pizza from the box and placed them on her plate. Pulling them apart, Ashley scooted the smaller of the two pieces towards him as she started to eat her own slice

“So what did Rachel give you?” asked John as he held the giant slice in both hands.

“You’ll have to wait till after dinner.” replied Ashley before taking another bite.

“Can I get a hint?”

John looked up giving Ashley his best puppy dog eyes, but Ashley just hugged him tighter and refused still. John let his mind race as to what Rachel could have possibly brought him that he would enjoy. The last present that she got them was the jar of blue pills that made sex as enjoyable for Ashley as it was for John. It was an embarrassing situation for the both of them when they tried to do it without them. Ashley had just laid back while John went to town, but it was extremely unsatisfying on Ashley’s behalf. John felt terrible about the entire situation that he refused to have sex unless they used one of Rachel’s pills. It was because of this that he always carried one inside of his wallet.

Needless to say that dinner that night took forever in John’s mind. After finishing off two thirds of his pizza he was full. Ashley on the other hand ate another two slices before she finished. John insisted on helping Ashley with the dishes, but she just told him to go to their bedroom and wait for her. After throwing on a pair of shorts and a new t-shirt, John resided to sit on the bed while he waited for Ashley to come up. A few minutes went by as John watched the local news before he heard a knock on the door.

“Can I come in?” asked Ashley as she stuck her head inside the room.

“Yes.” Replied John as he pulled a blanket over his lap. After their first time together they decided to try out a couple of different things to find out what they liked. A few of the things they tried ended up being a bad idea, but they soon found some things that they did enjoy. Of course Ashley knocking on the door meant that tonight was one of those nights.

John pressed the blanket a little harder over his lap as Ashley opened the door revealing herself standing in the doorway wearing a black bra with red hearts over it and a pair of black laced panties. Something seemed off to John as Ashley walked over towards the bed with her left arm held across her chest. Something about the langera seemed off to John, but he couldn’t put his finger on what it was. He could have sworn that he had seen it before, but he was sure that Ashley didn’t own any bras or panties with that design on them. It wasn’t till Ashley was sitting on the bed in front of him that he realized what was wrong. The bra was way too big for his wife.

“That’s Rachel’s isn’t it?” asked John as he looked at Ashley’s face.

“She said that I would need it for her first gift.” Replied Ashley as she blushed slightly.



Rachel, in John’s opinion, was a genius. Despite her young age Rachel was the chief scientist of some big company to the north. Other than constantly meddling in John’s and Ashley’s lives she was dedicated to her work. She was so dedicated that she had her own lab set up inside of her basement that she used to create things that interested her. Three months ago one of Rachel’s experiments went wrong and had blown a hole in her roof while she was away. Since her house would be uninhabitable for a few weeks we decided to let her stay at our house. Having only seen her every once in a while I wasn’t fully prepared as I opened the door to let her in.

Now before I continue I should describe what Rachel used to look like. Rachel was a petite little woman barely standing at 11’2” tall. She had short black hair and brown eyes and could always be seen wearing some rock band t-shirt. Rachel was an attractive woman in her own right, but the biggest difference between her and Ashley was the fact that Rachel barely had any ‘assets’. She was more than a handful for a man, but she was always on the small side. One quirk that she did have was that Rachel had a sister complex. She also had a sister’s husband complex, but that doesn’t matter right now. Being a little sister, Rachel always wanted to be like Ashley. It was because of this that I received a shock when I opened the door.

My mouth had fallen open as I stared into the undersides of the biggest breasts that I had ever seen. The words of the band on the front of her shirt were nearly unreadable as it was stretched across her torso. Rachel’s face was completely blocked from view until she leaned forward to greet me.

“Sup John, is my ‘biiiiiig’ sister around?” asked Rachel with a smile on her face.

Rachel’s chest was easily twice the size Ashley’s and the next two weeks were the toughest in my life. Not only did I have another woman living in my house, but it was impossible to do anything with Ashley at night when Rachel decided to sleep in our bed with us. It was the longest driest two weeks of my life.


“Rachel gave me this,” replied Ashley as she held up a yellow ball, “so that you would ‘have more to enjoy’ as she said it.” replied Ashley as she popped it into her mouth. Watching Ashley swallow it I watched with her as her breasts started to expand slowly.

“Is it permanent?” John asked as he pressed the blanket over his erection.

“Just temporary.” replied Ashley as she watched her breasts fill up the cups of Rachel’s bra.

“She made it that way so that she would always be the bigger one.” Laughed Ashley as her breasts stopped growing.

John gulped as he looked at his wife’s monstrous rack. He wondered briefly as to how the bra contained something that was bigger than what it was designed to hold.

“Wow…” whispered John as he continued to stare. He was only brought out of his trance as Ashley tilted his head upwards to meet his.

“She also got something for you.” Ashley replied as she held out a small greed pill.
End Notes:
Please leave a review and check out my other stories.
Chapter 3 by lancealot501
Author's Notes:
Finished this up yesterday and hope you guys enjoy.
Taking the Lead 3

“So what does it do?” asked John as he held the green pill in his hand.

“She wouldn’t tell me, but she did say that we were going to be in for a big surprise.” replied Ashley.

Ashley felt bad for lying to her husband, but she just wanted to see the look on his face after the pill did its job. Rachel had told her earlier that day that she wouldn’t need to use the blue pill after John swallowed the green pill. Ashley had asked her sister how to which Rachel replied that John would become big enough to please her without it. Needless to say that it would either make John’s penis bigger, which was okay, or it would make John woman sized. Ashley could feel her heart beating in her chest as she imagined how amazing it would be if John was the same size as her.

“It tastes horrible.” said John after he swallowed the green pill.

“She said it might take a few minutes to work.” replied Ashley as she bit down on her lip.

After a quick discussion it was decided, much to Ashley’s joy, that John was going to be the dominate one tonight. This was their usual choice because that meant that John wouldn’t get worn out to quickly. It also meant that Ashley could enjoy the feeling of being tenderly ravaged by her husband. Ashley could feel her breath quickening as John took ahold of her shoulders and tried to push her on her back. It was physically impossible for any man to move a woman, but it still excited Ashley to have John be the dominate one in bed. John then proceeded to take ahold of Ashley’s wrists and pin them to the mattress. Ashley had to stiffen a giggle at what the scene must have looked like to an outsider. With her arms ‘pinned’ by John, Ashley was completely at his mercy. She felt his small tongue snake its way passed her lips as it tried to explore the cavern within. Ashley had to be careful to not overpower John’s tongue as they continued to kiss lightly.

Raising up from the kiss, John started at the two massive mounds in front of him. He had become quite used to Ashley’s bust over the past few months, but the sight in front of him was breath taking. Placing his hands on top of Ashley’s breasts, John enjoyed the way that they moved under his palms as he gently pushed them from side to side. It was a new sensation for Ashley as well because of the fact that John’s hands seemed smaller than usual. After a minute of playing with her breasts, Ashley wanted to get in on the action too.



“Can you slow down.” panted John.

John let out a moan as Ashley started to gently suck even faster. Seeing how John enjoyed playing with her new breasts so much, Ashley decided to have him flip around. This way she could give him a blowjob while he played with her breasts. Grabbing a hold of Ashley’s nipple, John decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. Ashley gave out a moan as John began to suck on her right breast while his hand was playing around with her left. Gently biting down got the desired effect for John as Ashley slowed down her movements. It didn’t last however as Ashley quickly redoubled her efforts.

“Ashley,” panted John as he tried to hold back an orgasm, “you’ve got to slow down.”

Ashley only responded by giving his balls a gentle nuzzle with her nose every time that she engulfed his member. It was becoming harder for John to play with Ashley’s breasts as waves of pleasure were hitting him with every movement that his wife made. John had to get away from his wife’s mouth before it was too late. He had, in Ashley’s opinion, excellent stamina but he didn’t want to waste his first shot.

Placing his feet on either side of his wife’s head, John started to push himself upwards out of Ashley’s reach. Unfortunately for him Ashley’s grip on his waist just tightened enough to keep him in place. Using his hands this time John used all of the strength he had to stand up, but Ashley simply just held him in place. After a minute John just collapsed on top of his wife as she continued with her work.

Either Ashley was getting better at oral, or the room was spinning around him. It wasn’t the first time that she had knocked him out with sex, but something seemed off. The pleasure and dizziness was getting to be too much for him as he exploded inside of Ashley’s mouth. John let out a small moan before slipping away towards unconsciousness.

Ashley had given John oral on several occasions, but this one seemed different. Whether it was the green pill, or the yellow one Ashley couldn’t tell but John seemed to taste better tonight for some reason. After feeling John collapsing on top of her, Ashley continued to gently suck out every drop that he had. It was while doing this that she noticed that something was off. Looking at the sleeping form on her chest she realized what her sister meant.



“John, sweetie?” came Ashley’s voice as John began to awaken slowly.

Even with his eyes closed the room still seemed to be swimming around in circles. John touched his forehead weakly as a massive headache started to subside little by little. He was confused because he was tired and his body felt numb, but he was certain that Ashley only gave him one blowjob. John tried to sit up but quickly fell backwards as the dizziness that he felt became too much for him to bear.

“Are you okay?” asked Ashley. She was currently looking down at her husband with her hands to her chest. She was concerned for John’s health, but didn’t want to touch him because of how fragile he looked.

“Not so loud.” John replied as he waited for the dizziness to subside. Once he felt fine enough, John opened his eyes to find a surprise waiting for him.

“Honey its okay!” said Ashley as she saw the shocked expression on her husband’s face. She reached out a hand for him, but stopped once she saw John flinch.

“Its me Ashley, your wife remember.” said Ashley as she tried to calm him down.

“Wha…what’s ha…happening?” John stuttered as he looked up at his wife. It all seemed unreal as he looked up at the giantess that was his wife. Everything was starting to become too much for him as he started to hyperventilate. Black spots started to cloud his vision as he felt his body starting to go numb.

Seeing her husband in this state, Ashley did the first thing that she could think of. Ashley gently picked up her shrunken husband and held him firmly to her left breast.

“Shhh, it’ll be alright.” said Ashley as she rocked him back and forth. A minute of this went by as his wife’s warmth and heartbeat calmed John down enough to think. Lifting him up to eye level, Ashley examined her husband.

“Are you going to be okay?” asked Ashley.

“I think so.” John replied as he hesitantly looked around.

Ashley went on to explain that the green pill was the cause of him shrinking. After a quick phone call Racheal explained that only two things could return John back to normal. He would grow a little with each orgasm that he experienced, or he would grow by coming in contact with Ashley’s own ‘love juice’. John tried weakly to cover himself up, but Ashley reassured him that she would do everything that she could to return him to normal.
End Notes:
Please leave a review and tell me what you think. I already have Rachel's next experiment set up but if you guys want to see anything after that just let me know.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4675