Small Kai by WrittenInTheStars
Summary:

Kai was born smaller than any other human. He is now a measly 1' tall and has lived with his mother and his sister since he was born. The time has come for him to move on and take the biggest step of his life - College.



Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 28463 Read: 81862 Published: November 01 2014 Updated: March 13 2016

1. 'Introductions' by WrittenInTheStars

2. 'Preparations' by WrittenInTheStars

3. 'Appartment' by WrittenInTheStars

4. 'Hopes vs Reality' by WrittenInTheStars

5. 'Trouble' by WrittenInTheStars

6. 'The Party' Pt.1 by WrittenInTheStars

7. 'The Party' Pt.2 by WrittenInTheStars

8. 'The Afterparty' by WrittenInTheStars

'Introductions' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
I plan on making this story more long-term than my previous two. Chapters will be updated and added as frequently as possible. In this chapter, we get to meet the main characters. Enjoy :) ~ WITS.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
______________________________

"Emma! I'm eighteen and you're still treating me like a three year old! I can't wait to leave this place so I don't have to put up with you for much longer." I shout through my bedroom door at my annoying sister.

"But Kai I'm gonna miss you so much! You're my little bro..." She replies with her best baby voice impression. I can just picture her smug face as she teases me.

"Argh! I'll be out in ten minutes and you better not lay a finger on me!" I warn her.

"Ok, but remember, we need to get you ready for Friday! Mom wants to talk to you in the kitchen." Emma informs me whilst giggling, her chirpy voice fueling my already pounding headache...

***

I'm Kai and by some freak of nature, I'm only one foot tall. I'm not a dwarf, but instead I look like an oversized human doll. My body is just as proportionate as any normal human being, but this just means I'm a lot smaller.

I live with my Sister and my Mom in a relatively small but occupying house.

My life has been pretty eventful up to now. When I was born I made the news for a few weeks, since I'm the first and only person to have this condition. Following my birth, my Dad left us, probably because he expected it would be stressful bringing up a child as small as me.

I've been homeschooled my whole life by my Mom since it was deemed too dangerous to throw me in with a bunch of kids at school. Most of my life has consisted of missed opportunities and disappointments.

My sister Emma is 21, has long black hair, is 5'8" tall and is a very intelligent girl, currently working her way up the ranks in some big software company. She's now the biggest earner in our home and she could probably afford her own house right now, but instead she chooses to stay at home helping me and my mom.

My mom Rachel is 39, blonde, 5'4" tall and works at a local supermarket. She has always been there for me and never grows tired of helping me out day after day.

She and my sister still treat me like a child every now and again even though I'm 18, much to my annoyance. But I guess it can't be helped, since I'll always be 1' tall.

I have never had any real friends other than my family. My mom and sister have looked after me throughout my lifetime and I owe them everything. Everyday tasks would be impossible without them.

Now I'm leaving for College in two days and it all seems like it's gone over so fast. The College is only 30 minutes from home which is helpful if my family ever want to visit me.

Being one foot tall is hard, but it comes with some advantages. For most of my life, I've been catered for by my family, meaning I rarely have to work or do anything to help anyone. Sometimes this fact gets me down, knowing that I'm useless in many ways.

I spend most of my days drawing and running around the house for hours, jumping from surface to surface, object to object.

Constantly having to crane my neck to look up at people is frustrating. Also, being face to face with people's knees and shins most of the time is just tiring and stressful.

People don't realise how demeaning it is when they walk right up to me so that I have to crane my neck. Anyone I meet for the first time will always stand directly over me looking down from above, because it's most comfortable for them.

I like to voice these complaints on a daily basis. My mom and my sister have grown accustomed to my complaining and they understand my frustration. At times however, my complaints don't go down so well with either of them.

The only incident in which I truly regretted ever voicing my annoyance was when my sister had had a particularly stressful day at work. All that day I had been watching TV when she came home from work.

She walked in and sat down next to me with a loud sigh and a hand to her forehead. Being bad at assessing these situations, I started a rant about how I couldn't reach the TV remote from on top of a shelf in the living room.

Emma didn't answer for the entirety of my rant and when I finished, she didn't look happy.

Without a word, she picked me up from under my arms with no effort at all. Stomping into the kitchen, she opened up a cabinet and locked me inside for an hour. I certainly learnt my lesson after that incident.

In general, most people treat me normally, but others can be different around me and sometimes talk to me like I'm a child. This bothers me to no end. Others talk down to me as though I'm not a normal person and these people anger me the most.

I always wish that one day I'll be able to experience life at a normal height.

Hopefully things will change when I go to College. To say I'm nervous about going would be an understatement. I have no idea if people will judge me, insult me or just try to ignore me completely. I've never been away from my mom and my sister since I was born.

This would be seen as a big step in anyone's life, but to me, it's ten times bigger.

***

Stepping out of my bedroom and into the hallway, I take a right towards the top of the stairs. The smell of breakfast lingers in the air, becoming heavier as I make my way downstairs.

I can hear my Mom and Emma talking in the kitchen when I enter. Of course they're talking about me going to College, as has been the case for the past Month or so.

"Morning sweetie!" Mom greets me with her signature smile. "I made you bacon and waffles, your favourite." She gestures towards the table where the heavenly smell is emanating from.

I'm going to miss being treated like this every morning.

Since I'm so small, Emma made me stairs up to the table. Instead of using a chair, I find it more practical to simply sit on top of the table.

Before I can even head towards the stairs, I'm lifted up from behind by the all familiar soft hands of my sister Emma. She expertly grasps my sides, massaging them at the same time.

It feels good to be carried like this, but I inwardly despise the simple action I specifically told her not to do anymore.

"Wow Kai, you should get yourself a girlfriend in no time! I can feel those muscles of yours from underneath your shirt." My sister remarks teasingly, as she places me on top of the table and moves my plate towards me.

Emma knows how to embarass me at just the right times. I was about to shout at her for picking me up without my permission, but now I don't feel like responding.

"Look Emma, how about instead of playing with me, you start helping me out a little more? I have today and tomorrow to prepare and I still have a lot to do." I answer, my voice failing to hide my stress.

"Of course! We have a Skype call with your soon-to-be roommates in two hours. I'll let you know when we have to call them." Emma informs me, dropping her typical sister act for now.

"Sure, whatever." I respond, not looking forward to it in the slightest. The thought of meeting the people I'll be living with for the next part of my life is nerve wracking.

With that, Emma leaves and my Mom walks over and sits down opposite me.

"How are you this morning?" She asks, sensing my stress and anxiety.

"I'm fine... just a little nervous." I answer while taking a bite out of a piece of bacon.

"You know your sister is just worried about you, she has always been there to look after you, but now... She can't do that anymore. If I were you I wouldn't let her get to you. She's been telling me how much she'll miss you when you go off to College." My Mom explains, reassuring me that Emma is simply getting over the fact that I'm leaving.

"I understand, I'll miss you guys too." I reply with a million questions lingering on the tip of my tongue.

"Do you have anything to ask me? Any worries or things you need to know?" She queries, sensing my trepidation.

"Yes actually... I have a lot of questions but I don't know where to start."

"Well, are you worrying about who you'll be living with?" She ponders, encouraging me to ask anything.

"Yeah, what if they want nothing to do with me?" I answer wearily, my mind filled with worry and doubt.

"Kai, people aren't that cruel, I'm sure they'll accept you for who you are. Anyway, I've heard you'll be living with 4 other people. You'll find out in a few hours who they are and I'm sure they'll be happy to see you. Just be yourself sweetie." She reassures me with a warm smile.

With renewed confidence I smile back, with one last question to ask.

"One more question, do they know how small I am?" Having to use the word 'small' to describe myself can be mentally exhausting, but I've mostly grown used to it.

"Sweetie, don't worry about that. The answer is no, but you can tell them in your own time. If not then they will find out eventually, but remember, if they do judge you for it then make sure you stay strong. Once they get to know you I'm sure you guys will get along well." Her words help in lifting the stress off of my shoulders.

***

After watching TV with my sister for a few hours, she announced that it was time to join the video call. She set up the laptop, tilted the camera at the right angle for me and then sat down beside me out of the cameras view.

Several calls later, everyone finally answered and I was greeted by four faces, one guy and three girls.

The first person to introduce themselves was Jenna, a girl with long blonde hair and captivating green eyes. I've never seen a girl as beautiful as her before. I instantly felt more at ease just looking at her.

"Hey guys! My name's Jenna and I just want to say I can't wait to meet you guys on Friday!" She exclaimed excitedly, her cheerful confidence instantly getting rid of any tension in the call.

The other three people consisted of a nervous looking guy with glasses who was sitting in the dark. Along with the two other girls, a long-haired brunette with blue eyes and a short-haired blonde girl with blue eyes.

I can't help but think that I've hit the jackpot with my roommates. All of them seem like pretty decent people, although the guy with the glasses hasn't spoken yet.

I introduce myself to everyone, telling them a little bit about myself, leaving out the part about my height.

In the next five minutes I find out that the brunette is called Yasmine and the other blonde girl is called Celeste. The conversation turned into the three girls all taking turns in asking me questions.

By the end of it, for some reason I found out that all of them are single.

When the excitement died down slightly, the quiet guy said hello and told us his name is Shaun. Everyone was happy to finally hear him speak after ten minutes.

Suddenly however, Jenna asked me the one thing I was dreading nobody would ask.

"So Kai, how tall are you?" Jenna asked whilst giggling, probably expecting me to say 6'3" or something along those lines.

I didn't know what to say, so I played it cool, leaving them in suspense.

"Haha, I guess you'll just have to wait until Friday." I reply, maintaining a confident smile in this situation.

"Well, I'm 6' so there aren't many people I know who are taller than me." She answers laughing.

Emma gives me a look of approval following my quick response, seemingly impressed by the attention these girls are giving me.

The conversation goes on for another hour with everyone telling each other what classes they have and stories about their life.

I will only be doing psychology twice a week since it would be too challenging for me to do more than that. It was more my family's choice than my own, simply because they had more experience and knew what I would be able to cope with.

Finally, the call is ended with each of us saying goodbye to one another.

I couldn't be more happy with how things worked out. I have what appears to be the best roommates I could have asked for. Three of which are girls I would only ever dream of having a chance with at my size. Now all I can do is hope that they don't judge me for being 1' tall.

Suddenly Emma grabs me up and hugs me to her chest. Despite previously hating this kind of attention, I embrace it because I just don't care right now.

"Oh I'm so proud of you Kai! You're going to have such a great time at College, I just know it!" Emma shouts excitedly, applying a little too much pressure with her soft arms.

My face is pressed forcefully against her modest C-cup breasts for more than ten seconds before she finally lets go, dropping me into her lap. Apparently it isn't seen as weird or clingy if I'm only the size of her forearm, as well as being her brother.

Regaining my balance, I smile up at her. This is the first time I've smiled in months and I've done it more than once today.

There is not much more I could ask for right now. My mind is at ease knowing that I will be living with amazing roommates.

The next step is getting everything organised, because the day after tomorrow is the day I start a new life.

______________________________
End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Let me know if I missed anything out in the introduction and leave a review. :)
'Preparations' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the great response to the first chapter :) In this chapter, Kai prepares for College and looks back on some old memories with his sister. Enjoy :)
_____________________

After getting to know my roommates, the three of us sat and discussed how I will cope at College with daily tasks.

For the first few days, Emma will drive to the College to check up on me and make sure I'm not finding everything too overwhelming.

"Ok Kai, we'll need to go over some of the main difficulties you might encounter when living in your new home. The main thing is your accessibility when you're in the appartment. You need to make sure that you can reach anywhere in the appartment without any problems and I'm sure your roommates will help with that." Mom explained.

I was already zoning out. Most of the things they are listing are difficulties I experience every day.

"You might need help getting to class too." Emma chips in.

"Yes guys, I know, I cope with this stuff on my own anyway." I argue, adamant that everything will be fine.

"See, that's the problem Kai, you don't listen to us. You won't have the same priviliges as you do when you are at home. Your roommates cannot be expected to do everything for you either. Me and Mom just want to make sure you're safe." Emma counters, her words holding much more sense than mine.

Some of these priviliges would include doors in our house which never close. They swing both ways so that I am never locked in or out of a room and I can always just push them open. At College I doubt they will have them specifically for me given the element of privacy people will need.

"Fine, keep going then, please, list all of the things I will never be able to do." I reply sarcastically, the feeling of helplessness getting to me.

With a sigh, my Mom prepares for a difficult conversation.

"Kai, you know there is nothing anyone can do about that, so stop making it out like it's something new. You have dealt with your height your whole life and you've got some really great opportunities ahead of you." She replies, in an attempt to cheer me up.

My Sister looks annoyed by something, because her eyebrows are furrowed and it looks as though she's concentrating.

"Another thing Kai. You need to treat people better when you're at College. Some of the things you say to me won't go down well with other people. Me and Mom have grown accustomed to your... outlook, whereas others have not known you as long as us." Said Emma, her strict look implying that she's concerned about me.

"Look, don't worry about me. I'm eighteen now so I can take care of my own problems, just... stop reminding me about my height." I reply painfully. All of this talk about my disadvantages and flaws is really getting me down.

"No Kai, you can't take care of your own problems. People are much bigger than you and I don't want to see you getting hurt." Emma adds, annoying me with her persistence.

I know Emma is right in what she is saying, but the fact is I don't want any of it to be true. I just want to go to College and forget about my height and all of my problems, but Emma will make sure to remind me whenever possible.

"Emma is right Kai. I just want you to look out for yourself while you are there. If anything happens then make sure to call me or your sister immediately, ok?"

"Sure, whatever." I answer swiftly, eager to get the conversation over with.

Now that the important talk is over, we get on to organising what I will be taking with me. I made sure to pack all of my clothes, all of which are custom made for me.

I also have a very small phone by normal standards although it can only carry out simple functions such as texting and calling. It did cost a lot to be made but it is very helpful to me. Hopefully I get to use it when I'm at College.

With packing now out of the way, we sit around talking about my mom and my sisters' past experiences at College. Some of the things I was told about sounded pretty cool and I pictured myself in many situations they described.

They seemed very fond of the parties and the amount of freedom you have at College. My sister was looking back on how some of her favourite moments were had at parties.

Part of me was excited to experience what it would be like at a party, but another part was picturing myself trapped and crowded in a sea of legs.

Brushing these thoughts aside for now, we continue to talk for the next few hours until it's time to go to bed.

At 11PM I head upstairs before walking into my room. I brush my teeth with my tiny toothbrush over a bowl full of water (for practical reasons) and then climb into bed with a yawn.

***

I lie awake for what feels like hours, letting my worried and excited thoughts run wild.

While I'm looking forward to Friday, I'm also dreading it.

What will happen when they see how small I am? I can just picture the look of dissappointment on Jenna's face when she sees me... What if they think I'm strange and try to avoid me?

On the other hand, I can actually talk to other people for once in my life. The thought of sharing interests with another person is alien to me and I want to know what that is like.

But surely nobody could possibly find me interesting at this size; it would be like talking to a child.

The way my sister has treated me over the years has not served in giving me much confidence going into this new world. She always treated me like a much younger brother, toying with me and teasing me. Even if she meant well by it, sometimes it was a little overwhelming being around her.

Looking back on it, I can just picture when I was younger, around 13 when me and her would argue all of the time. Emma was 17 and she would always win, simply because she had the physical advantage and would use it against me.

There was one time when I was watching TV and she was angry because her show was coming on. However, I was also watching my show, so it came down to whoever won the argument.

"Kai, give me the remote!" Emma demanded.

"No! I was watching my show first!" I shout back, angry that she suddenly thought she had the right to take it off me.

"Don't make me take it off you." She cautioned, standing there in a pink blouse and white skirt.

Knowing that she would win easily, I curled up around the remote clutching it tightly against me, focused on preventing her from getting it.

With a sigh, she walked over and sat down next to me, easily plucking the remote from my grasp and setting it down in her lap, content now that she is watching her show.

"Hey! I was watching that!" I protest, rubbing the areas where her fingernails scratched me.

"Shhh" Is all she answered with, not even looking in my direction.

Not being one to give up easily, I run and jump onto her lap, grabbing the remote with all my strength. Being too quick for her to react, I run across the sofa and quickly turn the TV back to my show.

"Oh my god you are so annoying! Give it back or you'll regret it." She threatened, obviously not in the mood for games.

"Nope." I answer with a smug smile.

Her hand effortlessly brushes me out of the way to get at the remote, so I leap on to her arm, straddling it.

To her it must have been like lifting a light weight, since she was able to lift her arm in the air slightly with me hanging on.

Everytime she shakes me off, I get back on, annoying her even further.

When she retracts her arm, I start to climb up her side where she pushes me away every time.

"Would you stop?" She asks, laughing at the same time, whilst holding the remote high up in the air.

Still not giving up, I run towards her front, jumping up from her lap and landing with my foot on top of her left breast. This is where things went bad for me.

At first I didn't see anything wrong with what I was doing, seeing as she was laughing and we were just playing around.

As I grabbed her shoulder to pull myself up, my foot slipped underneath her blouse, catching the top of her bra.

She inhaled quickly and forcefully picked me up before throwing me to the side. When I turned around I noticed her face was red and she looked embarassed.

Not sensing that anything was out of order, I attempt once again at getting back the remote.

Emma has moved so that she is resting on her side with her legs pointing towards me, with the remote nestled underneath them to prevent me from getting it.

This does not put me off as I run up to her feet, tickling them to get a reaction.

"Are you serious right now? I'm trying to watch my show!" She shouts in annoyance whilst glaring at me at her feet.

Without warning, she pushes against my body until I'm pinned against the opposite end of the sofa by both of her feet. After thirty seconds I stop resisting, realising it's futile.

Meanwhile, Emma has never been more relaxed as she uses my body as her personal foot massager, occasionally rubbing her toes across my face to annoy me even further.

I remember having to sit through the whole show, only able to listen to the TV as her feet became hotter and hotter, filling my nose with the disgusting smell of her ripe feet...

As I drift off to sleep, the old memory both angers me and excites me, seeing as how easily she outstrengthed me, demonstrating I can be beaten in a fight by a girl. But the exhilirating challenge of fighting her at that size made me smile as I remember the thrill of trying to win.

***

I wake up early and get changed, prepared for my last day at home before I move out. I feel awake and confident ahead of the big day tomorrow.

Today should go over quickly, because there isn't much left to do in terms of packing and preparing.

Pushing open my door, I decide to see if my sister is awake. Maybe I can get revenge from yesterday when she woke me up.

Stealthily maneuvering along the hallway, I make my way towards Emma's room. The door is slightly ajar as I easily squeeze through the gap, my eyes start scanning the dim lit room.

In the near darkness I can just make out clothes which are dumped on her floor. Looking back, I realise I have not been in this room for months, since I've had no reason to be in here.

The sleeping form of Emma is visible due to the rising and falling of her bed covers. I can't wait to see her reaction.

Making my way over to the bed, I reach up and gently touch the covers, testing how they will cope with my weight. The distance from the carpet to the top of the bed is just enough that I can jump to get up.

I jump up at the foot of her bed, intending on making my way towards her from there.

With her face in my sights, I abandon my stealth and instead I sprint towards her.

Thankfully she doesn't stirr as I make my way to the top of the bed, my feet sinking in to the plush mattress as I run.

Once I've reached her head. I draw in a deep breath, barely able to contain my mischievous laughter.

"Wake up!!" I scream directly into her ear.

Her head bolts up immediately supported by her elbows, then her chest springs out knocking me on my back.

This doesn't bother me, because I'm already laughing at her shocked face. She looks like she just saw a ghost.

"Ugh! Kai, what are you doing? I was asleep..." She mumbles, her eyes half closed.

She lets her head fall back to her pillow like a dead weight, closing her eyes once again.

"Consider this revenge for yesterday." I tell her with a wide grin.

"Hmm... revenge you say?" She replies slowly, her lips forming a smile.

With no time to react, her arms reach out and pull me into herself, my face buried momentarily in her soft but firm breasts.

"Looks like I win." She declares, still holding me in this death hug.

"Mmmphh! Get off, I can hardly breath!" I call up to her, my face still smothered.

My request is met and she eases off, but she still keeps me held against her body.

Her body is so warm and soft that I could fall asleep again right here, but I'm determined not to let her win.

"I'm gonna miss you Kai. Look after yourself ok?" Emma whispers to me, her head tilted so that she can see me.

This sudden statement catches me off guard, and I know she really cares, so I nod, before slipping slowly from her grasp.

"Of course I will Emma, now get out of bed before I make you." I threaten, wearing that same mischievous grin.

"Oh? You're going to make me? How are you planning on doing that?" She replies confidently.

I spot one of her bras lying on top of her bed covers and an idea forms in my head.

"By doing this." I answer, darting towards her discarded bra and grabbing it, hauling it after me.

In length it must be longer than me, but it's only a light material so I can carry it easily by folding it in half.

"Hey get off that!" She shouts, almost falling out of bed in the process of lunging towards me.

By the time she is out of bed I'm already at the door and gaining speed, heading for the stairs.

Her footsteps can be heard and felt behind me as she tiredly stomps in pursuit.

With her bra flailing comically above my head, I urgently hop down the steps, barely avoiding tripping over my own feet.

Emma is hot on my heels having reached the top of the stairs. Her 5'8" frame is much more superior in speed compared to my 1' frame.

Reaching the bottom, she had almost caught me when I hear her yell and hit the floor. Concerned that she might have injured herself I turn back, asking if she's ok.

"Are you ok Emma?"

"I am now." She answers with a sly smile.

What?

With that, Emma snatches the bra from my grasp, sticking her tongue out at me in victory.

I can't believe I just fell for that.

"Awww, were you worried about me? My little bro wanted to know if I was ok." She teases, putting on her annoying baby voice.

"The next time you fall over, I'm not helping you." I add, feeling a little embarassed by my stupidity.

"Kai, I sure hope you don't try doing this to your new roommates, they might not be as nice as me." She teases again, this time winking at me suggestively.

"Shut up Emma." I reply, even more embarassed now.

"I'm only kidding! Jeez, don't get your hopes up." She laughs, making me feel even worse still.

Her comments are light-hearted but I always take offence easily especially when I feel as though someone associates these comments with my height.

"Tell Mom that I'll be in the kitchen trying to make breakfast." I tell her, changing the topic of conversation.

"Ok, and I might just tell her that you were sneaking into my room stealing my bras." She giggles, before strolling back upstairs.

I struggle to see why that would be such a big deal.

With a sigh, I head into the kitchen and set to work making my own breakfast for a change.

***

After ten minutes of struggling, I finally manage to pour my own milk and cereal with great effort. Some of the contents have spilled onto the table, but I would call it a success.

Mom walks in, surprised that I actually managed to make my own breakfast.

"Morning sweetie, how are you feeling?" She asks, looking more tired than she usually does.

"I'm feeling good Mom, I actually can't wait for tomorrow now." I answer, genuinely excited to leave home and go to College.

"That's wonderful! I'm so glad you got over your worries." She responds, suddenly appearing much more lively, as well as relieved.

"Me too, I thought about them last night and now I don't feel worried at all." I tell her confidently.

"That's great sweetie, now you can just relax and wait for tomorrow. All of your stuff is packed and your bags are in Emma's car ready to go. I'm going to miss you, so make sure to call me every now and then." She informs me with a warm smile.

"Of course, I'll make sure to call every day."

***

The rest of the day goes by quickly. The three of us talk whilst watching TV and by the time we are finished, it's already late.

We spend hours catching up and reminiscing over the past, before I finally decide to go to bed. Me and Emma need to wake up early tomorrow morning in order to get a head start to the day.

As I walk into my room, I hear Emma's door creak open and her footsteps shuffle across the carpet, stopping at my door.

Her shadow casts over me as she stands at the door entrance, silhoutted by the light in the hallway

"Can I come in?" She whispers.

"Sure." I reply, confused as to why she is being so quiet.

"I have something to tell you before you leave, and I didn't want to tell Mom just yet." Emma continues whispering.

"What is it?" I ask, keeping my voice down.

"I have a boyfriend." She breathes, as if letting go of a big secret, which it definitely was.

"Oh. Why haven't you told Mom?" I wonder, seeing no reason why she wouldn't tell her.

"I don't know." She replies, with a blank expression.

"Ok... well... what's his name?"

"Stuart." She answers timidly.

"Well... that's great I guess." I respond casually, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah... ok I'm going to go now, just don't tell Mom. I'll tell her when I feel like it." She says awkwardly, walking out in the same manner she came in.

That was unexpected to say the least. What does it mean if my sister has a boyfriend? Am I supposed to do something? Who knows.

Clambering into my small bed, I drift off to sleep almost instantly.

______________________________________
End Notes:
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a review telling me what you thought of the chapter. :)
'Appartment' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter, Kai meets Shaun and Jenna while he gets a tour of the appartment. Enjoy :)
_____________________

I'm awoken by a sudden loud noise in my ear.

"Wake up Kai! We gotta go in an hour!" Emma shouts, the same thing I did, except much louder.

I don't even react right away because I'm so dazed by how loud she was. Instead I take a few seconds to come to terms with the ringing in my ear, then I haul myself out of bed.

Emma is standing directly ahead of me, but in my sleepy haze, I walk right between her legs to pick up some clothes.

"Can you leave while I get changed please?" I ask, as kindly as possible in my current mood.

"Of course, let me know when you're ready, breakfast will be made for you in the kitchen. Come on Kai! Aren't you excited?" She asks energetically, hopping up and down.

"Yeah, sure, just give me a few minutes." I mumble back at her, still half asleep.

Following my rude awakening (although I had it coming), I throw on some clothes, a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

After going about my morning routine, I sleepily stumble towards the door.

Once the light in the hallway hits my eyes, I feel much more awake than before. A feeling of nervous excitement rises up inside me and I can't tell if I'll be able to keep any food down this morning.

The smell of bacon however, is enough to put those feelings to one side for now.

Inside the kitchen, high above me, Emma is slaving away making me breakfast.

"Morning Emma, by the way, thanks for almost deafening me." I thank her sarcastically.

"You're welcome Kai." She answers cheerfully, completely unfazed by my comment.

"So... when are we leaving?" I question, mostly to keep the conversation flowing and my nerves at ease.

"Thirty minutes, so eat up quickly or we'll be late." She informs me, as she sits down opposite me, with a breakfast many times the size of mine.

"So, uh, when are you going to tell Mom about your boyfriend?" I ask bluntly.

"Shhh! Keep your voice down. I don't want her knowing yet, I'll text you when I decide to tell her ok?" She says in a hushed tone.

"Ok." I comply, not pressing the matter any further.

"I hope you're excited for College Kai, I checked the website and apparently you'll be staying in a new modern appartment. It looks bigger than this house and it's all one floor." Emma tells me, her tone of voice indicating that it's very impressive.

"Can I see it?" I wonder.

"My laptop is upstairs and it would take too long to start. You'll see it in about an hour anyway." She reasons.

***

After we finish talking and eating breakfast, Emma walks to the front door and my Mom heads downstairs to say goodbye to me.

I haven't left the house in weeks, since it's generally too risky for me to go out, as well as pointless.

When Emma heads outside to the car, my Mom kneels down to talk to me, with a proud smile on her face.

"Take care of yourself Kai, and make sure to have fun. Remember if you need anything you have your phone, and don't forget to call me or text me every day! Ok?" She reminds me, as her eyes start tearing up.

"Yes Mom, I'll make sure to-"

I'm cut off as she covers my entire face with her lips, giving me a very strong kiss.

It leaves me dazed for a few moments, but I'm snapped out of it by my mom's voice.

"Oops, sorry Kai. Don't let me stop you from leaving, haha." She laughs, as she cries a mothers' tears of happiness.

I feel a little awkward leaving her knowing that she's crying, but I guess this is what I expected.

Saying one final goodbye, I head outside towards the car with my sister waiting inside.

This is the part I dislike the most, since my sister makes me sit in her lap 'for my own safety'. It's not uncomfortable, but it's the way she laughs and the typically embarrassing situation which I hate.

"Let me help you in." She calls down from the driver's seat, holding out her arms to lift me up.

"No! Let me get in on my own." I tell her, determined not to receive any help.

I easily climb up to the seat and into her lap, happy that I did it without her needing to do anything.

"Ok, are you comfortable?" She asks me, before turning on the ignition.

The vibrations in the car cause me to bounce up and down slightly in her lap. The sensations are more enjoyable than anything, because it's surprisingly relaxing.

Emma drives off, beginning the journey to College.

Slowly but surely, I start to become more nervous as the drive goes on. Worried, doubtful thoughts begin to manifest in my mind once again.

In order to get rid of them, I rest my head against Emma's stomach, the warm and soft moving surface helping to calm me down.

Five minutes later, I feel the need to tell Emma, because no matter how hard I try, I simply can't get rid of these stressful thoughts.

"Emma, I'm nervous." I say timidly, preparing for her reaction.

"Huh? Now? But I thought you were over that." She replies, her tone suggesting she is now worried as well as disappointed.

"Well... I don't know, I guess I'm just waiting to see everyone's reaction." I explain, although now that I'm talking about it, the feeling is starting to dissipate.

"Kai, you have nothing to worry about, when they see you they are likely to be surprised, that's expected. You should be looking forward to their reaction instead of worrying about it, because after a while you will all get used to each other." Emma tells me, her words are caring and heartfelt.

This helps me understand my own perspective on the situation much more clearly. My worries and doubts are gone for now.

***

Finally, after what felt like the longest journey of my life, we pull up to the College. The main building appears prestigious and modern, while the appartment buildings off to the side are equally as eye catching.

Emma goes in to the reception area to sign me in, taking only a few minutes to get everything done while I wait in the car.

After this, she drives up to the appartment building I will be living in.

"This is it Kai." She sighs, flashing me a smile.

"Yup." I gulp in anticipation.

My legs suddenly feel very heavy and I can feel myself sweating out of nervousness.

"Ok, I'll open the door to the complex and then you're going to have to go in on your own. Your room is the second one down on the right, bottom floor." She relays the instructions twice to make sure I heard correctly. Her eyes are full of concern.

"Ok." I answer, my throat too dry to say anything more. My eyes are fixed on the car door, simply waiting for it to open, but wishing it never will.

"I'll wait out here for a few minutes, call me if you need me to come in. If not I'll be leaving, but remember I'll be travelling down in the morning to see you." She informs me, unnerved slightly by how quiet I'm being.

"Ok I'm ready." I call up to her, even though she never asked.

"Alright, follow me to the entrance." She tells me, whilst pushing open the car door and stepping out.

I follow close behind, keeping up with her at a fast jogging pace.

When we reach the door, she looks down at me with a smile.

"Just relax, enjoy yourself, you're going to College, not prison, you're here to have fun." Her words helping with my nerves immensely.

"Thanks Emma, I'm just overwhelmed by everything, it's all happening so fast." I reply, my voice quiet but audible.

"I know, it must be tough. Now let's not wait any longer, remember to call if you need anything." She reminds me, before opening the door and gesturing for me to head inside the brightly coloured hallway.

I shouldn't need this kind of reassurance, I'm not a kid anymore. I take a deep breath and head inside.

Pulling my suitcases and bags behind me, I slowly enter the doorway which is being held open by my sister.

I get one last look at her as she allows the door to swing shut, waving through the glass door before walking back to the car.

I'm alone in this long hallway now and it's eerily quiet.

As I make my way down the hallway, I come up to the first door on my right with a shape of the number '1' stuck to it.

In my mind, I envision someone walking out of that door and scaring the crap out of me. My imagination is running wild in the silence.

Tentatively, I approach the second door on the right. Without a second thought, I drop my bags behind me and knock loudly on the door, kicking it just to make sure I can be heard.

Footsteps are growing louder and louder from inside... until suddenly the door bursts open, the displaced air almost making me lose my balance.

Recovering from the sudden opening of the door, I look up and up at the person who has come to greet me.

Ahead of me are a pair of tanned legs, as smooth as silk.

Looking up, I am greeted by the underside of a girls skirt. When my eyes drift to their underwear, I quickly avert my eyes, taking a step back.

When I take a few steps back, I no longer have to strain my neck to see the girl's face. It's Jenna, just like I thought it would be. She's smiling and staring straight ahead, until she looks down and sees me standing there.

She is the first to speak, her face is a picture of shock and confusion.

"Hello? A-Are you Kai? ... how are you... you're so small. I mean, um." Her response indicating that I am not what she expected to see. The sense of awkwardness is evident in her voice.

Jenna must be the tallest person I have seen at my height, being more than a head taller than my sister. Her legs seem to stretch on forever and her face appears to be miles above me.

As if on queue, her face turns into a frown, and a look of disappointment, as well as embarassment. She is coming to terms with the shock of seeing such a small person.

For a second I feel like I just want to run away and never look back, but a part of me remembers my sister's words, so I stay.

Jenna is probably feeling unsure of what to do, given that I have neither moved nor said anything yet in response.

"Y-Yes, I'm Kai and... haha, I've always been this small." I explain timidly, having some trouble keeping eye contact.

I'm eye level with the middle of her shins, a frightening fact. Even though I've been at this height all my life, this girl is just so much bigger than Emma. She's also barefoot, which means she would be even taller when wearing shoes.

"Well... I expected you to be taller... I mean, I never would have expected you to be THAT small... You don't even reach my thighs... wow." She breaths in amazement, stepping up close to me to compare our heights, whilst flattening down her skirt so that she can see me below her.

Jenna is completely unaware that I can see up her skirt from my position, as I keep my eyes trained in front of me.

Her words are hurtful, but I give her the benefit of the doubt since most people are usually like this when they first see me.

I'm about to say something when she interrupts me, again to point out more observations.

"Is this your luggage? Oh my god it's so small..." She says, bending over and picking up one of my suitcases in her hand, as though it weighs nothing.

When she starts to get sidetracked, I feel the need to say something.

"Um, so should we head inside? Or are we just going to stand out here all day." I ask her, growing tired of her casual condescending attitude.

When I finally speak up, she tilts her head to face me while she is bent over.

"Oh, yeah. Head inside, it's pretty awesome. The others have gone to buy some food, but the other guy... what's his name... Shaun, is in his room." Jenna explains, walking off into the appartment.

I can't believe she left without offering to help me with my bags. So far I have mixed opinions on Jenna, while she is beautiful, she seems to have a typical 'I only think of myself' attitude from what I've seen so far.

***

Dragging my bags through the door, I drop them down near what looks like a kitchen counter to the right of the door.

The appartment is a sight to behold. The carpets are like a blanket of snow, a pure white colour, along with the walls aswell. Lots of the edges in the appartment are rounded and the whole place has a very modern feel to it. The main colours which stand out the most are white, green and purple with different coloured furniture dotted about the place.

In front of me, past what appears to be the lounge area with a plasma TV and black leather sofas is a hallway which leads to other rooms. To my right is the kitchen, decorated with marble counters and light brown wooden cabinets which are colour coded.

The whole place is more spacious than the house I've lived in for years, with a wide open space in the middle of the lounge area.

All in all, it looks like a very relaxing place to live. I can definitely see myself getting used to the place. The only problem is the issue of accessibility, since I cannot reach most of the things in the appartment.

Jenna is making her way back over to the door from wherever she has been, her bare feet compressing the carpet with each step.

"Sorry about that, I just told Shaun that you've arrived. He said 'cool' and that was it. He's not very talkative, how about you?" She asks, as she closes the door, before glancing down at me with a childlike curiosity.

"Yeah, I'm pretty talkative. This is just all a bit much for me... I um, I've never done anything like this before." I explain, hoping she understands.

"Oh you're not alone there, I've never been to College either!" She answers happily.

"No, I meant in general, I hardly ever left the house when I was living at home." I correct her, whilst shying away from her judging stare.

"Oh! I see... is that because you're small? When I saw you in the video call, I expected you to be much taller." She informs me, letting her obvious thoughts be known to me.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I guess I wanted it to be a surprise. And yes, it's because I'm small." I confirm.

Throughout the entire conversation I can't help but remain captivated by her sultry stare and her sparkling green eyes.

"Well you sure surprised me!" Jenna answers laughing.

"So, when will the others be back?" I ask, keeping the conversation going.

"They said they might be a while, do you want to see Shaun? He's unpacking his computer or something... Me, Celeste and Yasmine have not decided on our rooms yet, but he just picked one right away." Jenna explains.

"Sure, could you pick up my bags too? Just put them up on the kitchen counter or something, I'll get them later."

"Uh, yeah, just go on ahead." She replies, whilst stepping over me and placing my bags in a safe spot.

"Don't worry about me being so small, you'll get used to me eventually." I joke, expecting to lighten the mood.

"Oh, hehe." She giggles awkwardly.

Jenna walks ahead of me since she covers distances much quicker, then she points towards the first door on the left.

I head towards that door and wait for her to open it. Jenna calls in ahead of opening it to let Shaun know we are coming in.

"Shaun, Kai is here to see you." She calls through the door, pushing it open to reveal a guy with brown curly hair, glasses and a thin physique.

He looks smaller than Jenna, that much is easy to tell right away.

Shaun glances up casually, but when his eyes meet with mine, his immediately go wide.

"How tall are you?" Is all he says, taken aback by my lack of height.

"I'm 1 foot tall." I reply, as if it's my duty to tell people my height.

"Wow, anyway, I'm busy right now... so could you please leave?" He asks, relatively politely.

That must be the most casual reaction I've ever gotten from anyone. It makes me feel relieved knowing that not everyone is prepared to make fuss over me.

Jenna ushers me out and closes the door behind her, before turning to me, raising her eyebrows and widening her eyes.

Shaun seems like a nice guy, but he doesn't appear to be the kind of person who enjoys long conversations.

"Come on, I'll show you the bathrooms, we have 3 of them. One of them is in the larger bedroom and then there is one opposite the lounge area. The last one is in this door opposite Shaun's room." She gestures towards the light brown wooden door behind me.

We take a look at the two similar bedrooms which look almost identical, complete with all of the necessary furniture. Then we head into the larger bedroom which has the bathroom attached to it. The furniture in this room looks the same apart from the bed which is slightly bigger than the other three.

My thoughts are that I'm impressed by everything so far, as I follow to keep up with Jenna's long powerful strides.

We stop at the lounge area where she takes a seat on one of the leather sofas, propping her feet up on the glass table opposite.

I walk underneath her legs which cast a long shadow over me, before attempting to pull myself up onto the sofa.

After a third unsuccessful attempt, to my embarassment, Jenna takes it upon herself to pick me up from under my arms and set me down next to her.

She does it without asking, which annoys me, but I make nothing of it.

"Ugh. The remote is on the floor over there. Could you go get it for me Kai?" She asks innocently, turning her head to talk to me.

"Can't you get it yourself? It would be quicker if you got it." I answer, unable to see the logic in her request.

"But I helped you out already, plus my feet are killing me." She complains, putting on a pouty face.

"But I don't need the remote." I counter, not accepting that I should be the one to get the remote.

Her innocent expression turns into a more offended expression in an instant. She's probably used to getting what she wants.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asks quietly, proceeding to stand up and retrieve the remote from the floor.

Jenna sits down aggressively, making me bounce into the air a few inches. She doesn't look at me, instead she rests her head on her hand, with her elbow supporting it on the armrest.

Seeing as we aren't getting off to the best start, I decide to apologise, although I see nothing wrong in what I said.

"I'm sorry Jenna, I'm just stressed right now and I think it would have been difficult for me to lift it." I explain to her, hoping that she understands.

"Ok, but why didn't you just say that? I forgive you, and that's not just because you're cute." She smiles and narrows her eyes at me.

Her sudden change in behaviour throws me off guard, while her compliment takes me by surprise.

"Uhh... thanks." I respond, not knowing what else to say.

"You're welcome Kai." She winks, appearing to be more comfortable around me now, as she crosses her legs and adjusts her skirt.

We sit in silence for the next few minutes watching some comedy show on TV.

The whole time I'm sitting there, I can't help but think just how bizzare this situation is. I expected things to be much more stressful, but it seems that is not the case. I'm relaxed now and also looking forward to when Celeste and Yasmine arrive.

Just then, we hear Shaun come out of his room and walk behind us into the kitchen.

"Hey, what are you looking for?" Jenna asks, casually glancing over her shoulder at him, having to brush her long blonde hair out of the way.

"I was looking for something to eat, but I just remembered we don't have food yet." He realises.

From where I'm sitting, I can't see over the back of the sofa.

"Celeste and Yasmine should be here soon, wanna come sit with us?" Jenna offers, patting the seat next to her.

"Umm... I'm good thanks." Shaun replies, briskly walking back to his room and shutting the door behind him.

Seeing this as an opportunity to talk to her again, I decide to ask her what classes she's taking.

"So Jenna, what classes are you taking?"

"Can we talk about that later? I'm gonna take a nap so would you mind leaving for a few minutes?" She asks politely, although her request is completely out of order.

I'm about to refuse to leave but she begins to stretch herself out on the sofa, her feet and then her legs slide past me before settling just in front of my face.

"Um, Jenna, your legs are kind of in the way." I inform her, growing tired of her spontanious nature.

Instead she just exhales a long sigh, shifting around and making herself more comfortable, completely ignoring me.

Seeing as it's the only option, I climb over her legs which are suspended at an inconvenient angle for me.

The moment I go to jump off of her legs, her whole body shudders, throwing me off balance.

I manage to jump down to the carpet below and head towards the bedrooms, leaving Jenna in peace.

***

I explore the appartment more thoroughly, discovering various pieces of funiture and marvelling at the beauty of the place.

There are only four bedrooms in this appartment, meaning I will have to share with someone. The idea of having to share a room with someone does not appeal to me at all.

I'm snapped out of my trance by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Walking out of the larger bedroom, I look down the hallway to see Jenna answering the door. At long last, I'll get to meet Celeste and Yasmine.

So far so good, I'll have to remember to text my sister before the end of the day, she's probably waiting to hear from me.

_______________________________
End Notes:
Things will pick up in the next chapters with Celeste and Yasmine returning. Remember to leave a review, they are much appreciated.
'Hopes vs Reality' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter, Kai and Jenna get off on the wrong foot. Enjoy :)
_____________________________

"Hey girls! Kai finally arrived and lets just say you'll be surprised when you see him!" Jenna giggles, blocking their view of me from in front of the door.

I can hear the rustling of bags from across the room. Jenna steps aside to reveal me to the two girls.

Celeste is the first to react, with a shocked expression and a hand over her mouth in surprise. She is smaller than Jenna, the top of her head reaching Jenna's eyes at 5'9". She has a very smooth complexion and her body is more curvaceous than Jenna's at a glance. Celeste's eyes are a soothing blue and her blonde hair is shoulder-length. The pale brown freckles on her face make her look younger than she is.

Yasmine on the other hand stands at around 5'2", barely reaching Jenna's shoulders. She has flowing brown hair and light blue eyes, with the most beautiful complexion out of the three of them. Her body is more athletic and toned than the other two. Yasmine immediately strikes me as the kindest of the girls because of the way she smiled sympathetically upon seeing me. Her eyebrows furrowed into a look a girl would give to a small helpless kitten.

"H-Hi... Wow... how tall are you?" Celeste asks, her eyes wide and inspecting.

"I'm 1' tall." I reply confidently, getting used to answering the same question.

She steps up close to me, her jeans almost brushing my head. Then Yasmine walks up to me and kneels down, offering me two fingers in a hand-shaking gesture.

Her gesture takes me by surprise, and she even keeps her distance from me instead of stepping right in my face.

"Hey Kai, it's nice to meet you." She smiles warmly, shaking my hand.

"You too. You guys weren't half as surprised as Jenna when she saw me." I joke, relieved by their reactions.

"What do you mean? I was totally fine!" Jenna shouts in defence.

"Hello? A-Are you Kai?" I mimic Jenna's reaction, eliciting a fit of giggles from Celeste and Yasmine.

Jenna however was not impressed and remained silent for the next few minutes.

Yasmine looks awkwardly between me and Jenna, but doesn't say anything.

Celeste walks over to shut the door and returns to tell us what food they bought.

"Ok, we got pizza for the first few days and then we got a bunch of other stuff to last us the week. Is everyone hungry?" She asks, receiving a resounding 'yes' from the three of us.

"Me and Celeste will cook the pizzas, so you guys just relax while we get it ready. We can all sit in the lounge area and talk about stuff while we eat, sound good?" Yasmine decides, receiving nods from everyone.

I admire how positive Yasmine is, even when Jenna is killing the mood with her easily offended personality.

Seeing as I won't be much help in the kitchen, I head towards Shaun's room to see what he is doing and to tell him about the food.

I'm about to knock on his door when I hear Jenna's voice from behind me.

"Kai, can we talk in here a second?" She asks, standing at the door to the bathroom opposite Shaun's room.

What could she possibly have to talk to me about? Why especially has she chosen the bathroom of all places.

Raising my eyebrows and nodding, I walk in after her, the door clicking shut behind me.

Jenna starts off in a quiet whisper, crouching down so that she is lower down for me to hear.

"Kai, listen, if you make me fun of me again, we're going to have a problem." She whispers harshly, her expression is emotionless.

"Um... sorry Jenna, I really didn't mean to make fun of you." I answer sincerely.

She's leaning so close to me that I can smell her perfume, as it seems to envelope my senses.

"I don't care. Besides. If you do it again, I might not be so kind." She threatens, before straightening up, towering over me and strutting confidently out of the bathroom, her foot narrowly missing me on the way out.

I gasp, realising I had been holding my breath for a while.

That was unexpected. Should I tell someone about this? Maybe I should see how things go before making any big decisions.

Going ahead with my original plans, I knock on Shaun's door and he opens it on the other side.

"Oh hey." He says, standing back from the opening.

"Hey, I came to tell you we're having pizza soon, we're all eating in the lounge area." I tell him, whilst peering past him to see that he has already set up his computer.

"Uhh... sure ok, I'll be right out." Shaun answers. He seems quite greatful to be asked, although he also seems reluctant to agree.

Looking to my left, I can see Jenna and Celeste laughing with each other near the kitchen, while Yasmine is gathering knives, forks and plates for everyone.

I feel a deep sense of sympathy for her, seeing as she is the only one working while everyone else goes about their own business.

Even though there is not much I could help with, I decide to ask, in the hopes that she feels greatful for being thought of.

"Hi Yasmine, do you need any help?" I ask, approaching her.

"Hey Kai, thanks for asking, ummm, I suppose you could help with the coasters... what do you think?" She questions, holding a stack of five coasters in her hand and staring inquisitively at me.

"Sure, just set them down and I'll take them over to the table for you." I reply, glad to be of assisstance. Thankful that the task isn't too hard.

"Thank you Kai." She smiles, appreciative of my help.

Picking up the stack of coasters, I head towards the lounge area, having to walk through the middle of Celeste and Jenna.

After managing to place all five coasters on top of the table, there is a loud ding from the kitchen, indicating the last pizza is ready.

The girls all crowd around the pizzas laid out on the kitchen counter, while Yasmine distributes them to everyone on a clean plate.

Shaun arrives moments later, but instead, he lingers at the lounge area waiting for the girls to get their pizzas first.

I climb on top of the sofa which is against the wall adjacent to the TV and wait for Yasmine to bring the pizza over, since I'm most likely sharing with her.

Eventually Shaun, Celeste, Yasmine and Jenna all have their food.

Yasmine sits to my right with her legs tucked into her body and her pizza box balanced on the armrest. Meanwhile Celeste and Shaun occupy the first sofa, with Shaun glancing shyly away from where she is sitting.

Jenna resorted to sitting beside me on my left in the same fashion as Yasmine.

Everyone is occupied eating their food, before Yasmine starts up conversation between us all, thankfully breaking the ice.

"So what classes do you guys have?" She asks indirectly, through small bites of her pizza.

Jenna answers first, raising her voice slightly above Yasmine's and speaking confidently, with her signature self-assured smile.

"Well I'll be taking Art and Biology. I know it's not much but I do lots of running and stuff aswell which would take up a lot of time." Jenna explains excitedly.

Yasmine is the next to tell us her subjects of choice. Celeste seems to be listening intently to what everyone is saying while Shaun seems to have zoned out. Much like I would when my mom and my sister used to talk about things I didn't care about.

"I'll be taking Psychology, Art and also Math. Plus I play soccer frequently too." Yasmine informs us. To my relief, I realise that someone I know will be in the same class as me.

"I'm taking Psychology too Yasmine, I guess that's pretty cool." I comment, trying to hide my joy.

"Oh thank god you two are in my classes, maybe it won't be so tough with you guys around." Yasmine observes with a relieved sigh.

"Well, Celeste is taking Art too. We chose the same classes as each other." Jenna adds, receiving a confirming nod from Celeste.

Meanwhile Shaun is gazing into space seemingly lost in his own world. I feel sorry for him because he's probably hating this right now. Seeing it from his perspective, he is stuck in an appartment with three girls who are all way out of his league and on top of that the only other guy is 1 foot tall.

Everyone glances towards Shaun at the same time, seeing as he has not made an input yet. He realises after a few seconds and sits up nervously grabbing the armrest.

I see Jenna look away in frustration, for whatever reason. Instead, I decide to help him out if I can.

"What about you Shaun?" I ask, prompting an answer from him, gently so that he doesn't feel too under pressure.

"Oh um... I'm taking computer programming and game design." He quickly mumbles, obviously feeling uncomfortable after being interrupted from his thoughts.

Yasmine is the first to answer, completely untroubled by his shyness.

"Awesome, you'll have to teach me a thing or two about computer programming Shaun." She laughs, encouraging a goofy smile from him.

I'm beginning to grow more comfortable with Yasmine than anyone I've met before thanks to her positive attitude. While on the other hand Jenna seems to be the opposite and I've never actually spoken directly to Celeste.

The conversation continues on in the same pattern for about an hour, until the topic about my height is brought up by Celeste, their curiosity finally getting the better of them.

"So Kai, I don't mean to offend you or anything but how did you get so small?" She asks, her eyes full of curiosity as everyone turns to face me, obviously wondering the same thing.

"Well, there's no actual explanation as to how I was born so small, but there was apparently some mix up with my genes which made me this height. There is nothing else wrong with me other than being only 1 foot tall. The plus sides to being this small are that I can fall from higher heights and fit into small places." Everyone laughs at my final comment, while their curiosity is sated.

Yasmine once again takes the responsibility of starting the next topic of conversation. Everyone apart from Jenna seems happy with this. By now, we are all full on pizza and the strong smell of cheese and bread still circulates the air.

"Ok guys, I think we need to discuss room arrangements. Shaun already chose his room so that leaves us four." She gestures to me, herself, Jenna and Celeste.

I'm about to speak up to say that me and Yasmine should share the larger room, when Jenna drowns out my voice, effectively interrupting me.

"Well, I was thinking, I brought the most clothes and stuff... so maybe it would be best if I had the bigger room?" She asks, confident that everyone will agree.

"Does anyone have any problems with that?" Yasmine asks, glancing at Celeste who shakes her head and then at me.

"I do actually. I was going to suggest that maybe me and Yasmine shared the larger room, since I take up no space at all." I voice my opinion confidently, but one look at Jenna tells me it wasn't a good one, while Yasmine seems surprised at my idea.

"Hmmm... Well I do agree with Jenna on how she needs more space. Since me and Celeste are happy with the two smaller rooms, I think it would be sensible if you and Kai shared the larger room." Yasmine explains, her solution seems the most reasonable. "Also I'm sure Shaun would prefer his privacy since most of his work will be done here in the appartment." She concludes.

Shaun nods quickly to this statement, making it clear that he doesn't want someone sharing his room.

"What? I have to share a room with him?" Jenna asks, scrunching her eyebrows at me. "That's not fair at all, how come he can't sleep in your room Yasmine?" She adds, angered by the decision.

Secretly, I feel a childish excitement knowing that Jenna is not getting what she wants and I am the reason for it.

"I'm sorry Jenna, but it would be the best for Kai since he needs more access than any of us. The ensuite bathroom will really help him out." Yasmine assures her.

Celeste then feels the need to help out Yasmine, who is taking full responsibility of the decisions. While Shaun seems more amused than anything at the exchange going on.

"Jenna, it's fine! Think about it. Kai is only 1 foot tall and needs all the help he can get. We can figure something out I'm sure." Celeste reassures her friend, calming her down.

I feel helpless as these girls talk about my sleeping arrangements as if they know what is best for me. Ideally I would have shared a room with Yasmine, but Jenna... not so much. The giant blonde to my left is probably feeling just as helpless as me right now, although she is getting the room she wanted.

"Fine, fine! I'll do it, just... keep away from my stuff and everything should be good, deal?" Jenna asks, raising her eyebrows skeptically at me and assessing me with her sharp green eyes.

"Deal." I gulp, sealing my fate with her for the forseeable future.

Now that everything has been sorted on that front, Jenna is noticably more comfortable. Her selfish worries are taken care of for now.

Celeste stands up and fetches her suitcases, then heads into her room to unpack her clothes and belongings. Yasmine does the same in the room next to Celeste's room, the two of them hauling bags from the lounge through to the bedrooms.

Shaun disappeared back to his room a few minutes ago after clearing up the pizza boxes and now it's only me and Jenna left on the sofa. Myself having to endure some show Jenna enjoys, with nothing better to do.

Suddenly, Jenna shuffles closer to me, taking me by surprise. Something about her really annoys me and keeps me on edge, as her feet settle only inches from my legs.

"Ok Kai, listen up. I don't care how much you enjoy sleeping in the same room as me, but I will NOT put up with you if you try to pull anything, understand?" She whispers, doing the same routine as before.

Deciding to test the waters, I try a different response rather than a simple agreement.

"What if I don't?" I smile confidently in reply.

"Then I'll make sure to tell Yasmine about your little crush you have on her. I'm sure you wouldn't want things getting awkward." She grins knowingly, her eyes sparkling now that she has the upper hand.

What? How can she know from two hours of sitting here with us? Is it that obvious?

Not knowing how to reply to this, I'm forced to concede, although I never intended on messing with Jenna. She seems like the type of person who is no fun, but at the same time finds amusement in other people's worries and problems.

"Uhh... fine, I understand."

"Good. Now how about we get our things unpacked before it gets late. I might even help you out for being so good." Jenna suggests, her words nagging at the back of my mind.

'For being so good', why did she even say that? Also, there's no way I could do it without help, so now she's just teasing me.

For now, I decide not to make anything of it, since things are already tense between us.

We spend the next few hours unpacking with Celeste and Yasmine helping when they are done.

The entirety of my belongings consists of the bottom draw of the nightstand next to the bed. While Jenna's consists of the whole wardrobe and more. She managed to fill the sliding panel wardrobe and still have clothes and shoes left over. I was going to make a remark about this, but I thought better of it.

The bed in our room is opposite the door and the sliding wardrobe is to the left of the room, meaning it is easily accessible for Jenna. Meanwhile the nightstand is on the opposite side of the bed compared to the wardrobe.

After we finish unpacking, Jenna goes off to talk with Celeste, while I'm left in the room pondering where I will be sleeping.

My thoughts are running wild right now. Today has been so eventful and stressful in comparison to my usual life. I have no idea what to expect in the coming weekend. The main thing on my mind at the moment is the question of where I will actually be sleeping. At home, I had a small bed which accomodated my small body, but now there is only one double bed between me and Jenna.

The thought of having to sleep in the same bed as her is both scary and exciting. Most of all, I can't wait to see how she reacts to this.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Celeste skips into the room and sits on the bed, glancing down at me from high up. Her blonde hair swaying slightly as she kicks her legs.

"Kai, I was just talking to Jenna and Yasmine about going to a party... amd we were wondering if you'd like to come." She enquires, smiling at me.

"A party?" My thoughts go to the stories my mom and my sister told me about. "Sure." I answer, not passing up on the first opportunity.

"Sweet! It'll only be the four of us because Shaun is 'busy' apparently." She informs me whilst rolling her eyes. "Anyway, we're in the lounge watching a movie if you wanna come join us. There's popcorn!" She shouts as she skips out the door.

Her head peers around the side of the door again before I even have a chance to start walking.

"Oh yeah I forgot, the party is at one of the rich guys' appartments on the other side of the College, basically the penthouse." Celeste tells me excitedly, before disappearing again.

She seems to be the more energetic of the group, since she's always skipping and running around.

***

The carpet in the appartment is surprisingly comfortable to walk on, because usually I have trouble with uneven surfaces. It's like walking on very fluffy sand.

With my phone in hand, I jog towards the lounge to hopefully see a decent movie and eat some tasty popcorn.

As I make my way past Shaun's room, I can hear him talking from inside, most likely playing some game with his friends. I always wished I could play games like other people, because they look really fun. The problem is my hands are just not big enough to use a keyboard or a controller.

Jenna and Celeste are in the kitchen getting the popcorn while Yasmine is getting the movie set up.

I head over to her and she seems pleasantly surprised to see me, which brings a smile to my face.

"Hey Kai, we're just about to watch a movie, it's great to hear that you want to go to the party tomorrow, I'll make sure to keep you safe." She winks, basically promising to be my bodyguard for the night.

Climbing into the sofa facing the plasma TV, I set my phone down next to me and stretch away any tense muscles in my body.

Unfortunately, Yasmine sits on the other sofa instead of next to me as I had hoped she would. If I change seats it would look weird if I followed her over there, so I remain where I am.

To my added disappointment, Celeste then arrives, sitting next to Yasmine, leaving Jenna to take a seat beside me.

"Jenna, could you get me a bowl for me to eat my popcorn?" I ask, seeing as she is much more capable than me at getting it. The popcorn bag is way too big for me and also too far away to reach.

She narrows her eyes at me and sighs, before stomping into the kitchen only a few steps away.

When she returns, I smile at her, but she simply glares back at me.

As I reach to retrieve my phone, my hand is almost taken off as she lands directly on top of the phone. I just manage to pull my hand away quickly enough.

Confused and angry, I shout at her to stand up, hoping the phone is still ok.

Surely she knew it was there, since it was clearly visible in the light of the room; she also saw me reach for it.

"Jenna! You're sitting on my phone!" I shout, not receiving an immediate response.

"Oh! Sorry Kai I didn't see it." She apologises, standing up and scooping up the phone in her fingers to inspect it.

The others are watching intently as she inspects the phone.

To my relief, I notice that it's in the same condition as it was before. What happens next however, angers me and makes me want to lash out at Jenna.

"Oops! It's broken." She says simply, although she knows that in fact, it's perfectly fine.

"What do you mean it's-" I'm about to question what she means, when she places the tiny device (no bigger than her smallest nail) on the table and proceeds to crush it with her big toe.

"What are you doing!? It was completely fine!" I shout incredulously, waving my arms in the air and jumping to my feet.

"Kai... it was broken, I'm sorry..." She replies condescendingly, with a look of pity on her face.

I know for a fact she knew it wasn't broken.

"Kai, it's ok, it was an accident..." Yasmine jumps in trying to intervene.

Without thinking, I run up to Jenna's exposed leg and hit her repeatedly as hard as possible, my anger getting the better of me.

Jenna doesn't react, instead she stares blankly at me as I try to get revenge in any way possible for doing such a horrible thing. I'm sure I heard a giggle from Jenna when I started trying to punch her.

I give up after a few seconds, exhausted from my adrenaline rush, then Jenna flicks me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

To Celeste and Yasmine, it looked like such a simple act compared to my swinging fists, but the pain was much stronger in comparison nonetheless.

"Kai! She said she was sorry..." Celeste calls over, shocked more by my reaction.

"Jenna, are you ok?" Yasmine asks, more for the sake of getting the situation over with than anything. Her tone suggests she is dissappointed by my outburst, but also dissapproving of Jenna for what she did.

"Yes I'm fine." Jenna replies, her voice calm and void of emotion, while she never takes her eyes off me. I notice that she's rubbing her thigh slightly with the pad of her finger from where I hit her.

Recovering from being winded, I try to voice my side of the argument which is the correct one. I have no idea why Jenna did that, but her quick smirk in my direction tells me she definitely meant it.

"The phone was fine! She-" But I'm cut off by Yasmine this time.

"Kai. It was an accident... you need to let it go." She says soothingly, her eyes pleading with me to end the argument.

With a sigh, I nod my head. Too embarassed and enfuriated, I decide to go to bed early, skipping the popcorn and the movie because I'm no longer in the mood.

***

My thoughts are running wild with anger and regret. Now I can't call my mom like I promised her I would. She'll probably think I forgot about her or something. Also I'll have to explain to my sister how my phone ended up breaking and that will worry them immensely.

All in all, the day turned out pretty bad. Jenna seems to have a personal vendetta against me, which makes me both nervous and for some reason excited. Maybe because I've never experienced anything like this, or because I somehow enjoy this challenge.

The walk back to my room feels long and painful, with images of the three girls talking about me behind my back flashing before my eyes.

Arriving at the room, I jump up onto the bed and find my way to the pillow, before crawling under the covers with my head sticking out the top.

I wipe all of the stressful thoughts and bad memories of the day from my mind in the hopes that tomorrow will be a fresh start.

As the sound of the movie across the appartment can be heard, I try my best to drift off to sleep. But memories of Jenna and the way she spoke to me and looked at me today prevent me from doing so.

The way she looked down at me and spoke to me sent chills down my spine. I lay there in bed for hours trying to get used to the soft fabric. Eventually I hear the movie end and the footsteps of the three girls as they make their way to their rooms...

___________________
End Notes:
Next chapters will start to pick up quickly. Thanks for reading :)
'Trouble' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Apologies for the long delay, I'll try to update the story more often. However this is a very long chapter which is mainly why it took so long. In this chapter, Jenna starts to become more and more of a burden for Kai.
___________________________

When Jenna entered the room, I pretended to be asleep facing the ceiling.

She shuffled into the dark room making little noise, but I could still pinpoint where she was.

For some reason my heart is racing. Maybe it's because I know she thinks I'm asleep, when really, I'm still awake.

Jenna is on the other side of the bed now, tinkering with something on the table next to the bed.

I open an eye, expecting her to be facing the other way, which she is. Holding my breath, I watch as she walks into the bathroom with a toothbrush in her hand.

Her body is silhouetted against the entrance to the bathroom and when she doesn't turn on the light, I can tell she must be thinking about me. At least she is doing her best not to wake me up - probably the nicest thing she's done for me all day.

With a childlike curiosity, I watch as she stands in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I look on with a feeling of anger, recalling the stress she has given me today, for seemingly no reason.

Just then, she finishes her business and turns around, heading back towards her side of the bed. The bed itself is huge, capable of holding up to four normal sized people.

I close one eye and squint with the other, assessing her next move. I realise that she is getting her pajamas from her wardrobe, so her back is still facing me.

She turns around momentarily to make sure I'm still asleep, her eyes wavering on my small form for a few seconds. Holding my breath and staying as still as possible, I'm unable to take my eyes off of her as she slowly undresses, removing her skirt and then her shirt, followed by her underwear.

I've never seen a girl naked before and I can tell this will be stuck in my memory for a while. Her body is sensational, with D-cup breasts and a lustrious behind.

She seems to be assessing the clothes in her wardrobe for a while, standing naked in the dim light of the room, before finally pulling on her pajamas. I only manage to see the back and side of her when she was naked, since she didn't turn around.

Jenna climbs silently into bed with a sigh, shuffling and getting comfortable. The temperature underneath the covers rises substantially minutes after she climbed into bed.

With the image of Jenna's naked body burned into my memory, I fall quickly asleep, while Jenna follows soon after. I'll never see Jenna the same way again, or any other girl for that matter.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day, with a school tour in the morning and then my sister visiting afterwards. Later on tomorrow will be the first ever party I've been to. I wonder how I'm going to tell Emma about Jenna and my phone...


***


My internal alarm clock wakes me up early; I can tell because there is minimal light streaming through the window.

Yawning, I stretch my arms from a peaceful sleep, I turn to my right to see Jenna still fast asleep, memories of yesterday begin quickly flooding back.

First of all, I jump out of bed and change into some new clothes, before immediately heading into the bathroom and doing my business.

Feeling fresh and awake, I ponder my next move. Should I try to make breakfast or should I wake Jenna up to get revenge from yesterday?

Despite what she said yesterday, I still feel the need to tease her and get revenge. So I decide that if she's still asleep after I've eaten, then I'll definitely wake her up.

Running across the soft carpet, I head into the hallway, making my way towards the kitchen.

To my surprise, Yasmine is already awake and making her own breakfast.

"Good morning." I call up to her. She seems absorbed in some book perched on top of the counter.

"Oh!" She exclaims, looking around, before finally settling her eyes on me with a relieved expression. "Sorry, I didn't hear you walk in!" She laughs.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask, curious since I thought I was the only person who could wake up this early.

"I'm always up this early, it's like some sort of curse I have." She jokes, twirling her foot in circles on the smooth floor.

I return a friendly smile, unable to contain a grin due to the way she is acting. I take this opportunity to clear things up with her from yesterday.

"Would you like me to pour you some cereal?" She enquires kindly.

"Sure thanks. Could we talk in the lounge? It's about yesterday..." I tell her, to which she agrees.

"Of course, I'll meet you there in a sec Kai."

I turn on my heel and walk across the gap between the kitchen and the lounge, before jumping on to the closest sofa.

Moments later, Yasmine arrives with a small bowl of cereal for me and a larger bowl for herself.

"Sorry that's the smallest I could find." She apologises, wincing at the size difference between me and the bowl.

"It's ok, I'll manage." I answer, cringing at the awkwardness. It hurts me to see people notice my difference in size compared to household objects.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" She asks encouragingly, sitting next to me and lying back in her seat.

"It's about Jenna... I know you may think I overreacted yesterday, but I can assure you, when she sat on my phone, it wasn't broken." I pause to let the fact sink in. "Then when she realised it wasn't even scratched, she then crushed it with her toe. That's why I was so mad." I finish, happy to be able to tell my side of the story.

I sit there judging Yasmine's reaction. At first she looks dismissive, but then her expression changes and she exhales a long sigh.

"I believe you Kai... the thing is, I was talking to Celeste last night about Jenna and she told me a few things about her. She told me that Jenna likes to play games with people, especially guys. She told me that it's the reason she has trouble keeping a boyfriend. Apparently she broke up with her last boyfriend because she messed with him too much and ordered him around like some slave. He didn't take kindly to this and so he dumped her. That was last week." Yasmine explains, the words are like music to my ears.

"So you're saying she might just be having a rough time because she keeps breaking up with her boyfriends?" I clarify, happier now that Yasmine knows the truth.

"Kind of, and I'm sorry about your phone, it wasn't until after the whole thing happened yesterday when Celeste told me about Jenna." She sympathises, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, thanks for telling me that, I'll be sure to stay on her good side." I thank her. "Now how about we go wake everyone up before the tour?" I suggest.

"Sounds good, I'll wake up Shaun and Celeste, while I'll leave you to wake up Jenna." She replies, organising our tasks. "We make a good team Kai." She giggles, before standing up and clearing the bowls of cereal.

I'm really beginning to like Yasmine, she seems to be my only friend so far. I feel comforted whenever I'm around her, just like when I was at home with my sister.

It's funny how things ended up, since I will be waking Jenna up regardless of my intentions now.

When I enter the bedroom, Jenna is still lying in bed, asleep as I expected. Her lightly tanned right arm is strewn across her chest and the bed covers are all over the place. She has one leg under the blanket and the other is sticking out pulling it closer to her body.

This should be fun, so without further ado I climb up onto my side of the bed and prepare to wake her up.

"Hey! Jenna! Wake up, we gotta go in an hour!" I shout, cupping my hands over my mouth so my voice is even louder.

However, this only causes her to stir, as she turns to face away from me, hugging her sheets in even tighter and mumbling.

With determination, I walk right up behind her back and this time I shout even louder.

"Wake u-" I'm cut short when her arm impacts with the front of my body from out of nowhere.

She lazily brought her arm down on top of me, easily knocking me over and pinning me down. Jenna then turns back to face me getting comfortable again, happy to have silenced her annoying human alarm.

With the weight of her arm resting on top of me, I'm unable to even move. Her stretched pajama top is only an arms length from my body and it's very distracting since I can make out her nipples through the thin material. My mind flashes back to when I saw her naked last night.

"Jenna get off me you need to get up!" I angrily call up to her.

To my annoyance, her eyes remain closed and she sighs heavily when I stop talking, pulling me even closer to herself.

My right arm is now brushing slightly against her left breast which is compressed against the bed. I try not to let it bother me, but the touch sends electric shocks through my body regardless.

"Jenna-" I'm cut short again when she pushes me underneath the covers with a frustrated grunt, pinning my legs in place with her hip resting on them. The softness of her cotton shorts helps to counteract the pressure she's putting on me.

After a few seconds of coming to terms with what is going on, I hear the rhythmic breathing of Jenna trying to fall asleep again.

How lazy can this girl be? Is she doing this on purpose or is she really that desperate to get more sleep?

"Hey! Get off me! At least let me g- mmphhh!"

She shifts herself further up the bed, before letting her toned thigh land directly on top of me. The soft flesh forces itself against my face, moulding to the shape of it. I involuntarily taste her salty skin, before immediately retracting my tongue. Her skin is warm and comforting, but I only have limited oxygen under here.

Why is she doing this to me? This is so embarassing...

I try desperately to move from underneath her thigh, but the weight is too much for my little body, so I can't move at all. I can feel the seam of her shorts pressed against my forehead.

After a few more seconds she moves her legs around, easily manipulating my body with them and rolling me over. She pulls me across the bed whilst pushing me down at the same time, which hurts my face thanks to the friction.

Now she has me scissored between both of her thighs and she occasionally gives me a rough squeeze, obviously to comfort herself and anger me even further.

I hate how easily she managed to do this to me, it took no effort at all and she wasn't even awake while she did it.

The heat is constantly rising under here due to my body coming into contact with her bare skin. Her legs start sweating from every pore, effectively drenching my clothes.

Part of me wants to say this is what I've been thinking about since last night, but I'm not like that. I won't give in just because I've seen this girl naked.

Just then I hear someone's voice; it sounds like Yasmine's.

"Kai? Are you in here?" Yasmine asks, her voice trailing off when she doesn't see me. She sounds distant and muffled because of my location.

"Jenna are you awake? Have you seen Kai?" She asks again, this time towards Jenna, who is still face down in a pillow.

She turns her head with her eyes closed, grinning slightly.

"Nope." She mumbles with a restrained smirk. Her blonde hair is dangling over her face, giving her a very sleepy appearance.

"Oh. I wonder where he went." Yasmine says. "By the way, we need to go in fifty minutes, so you should probably get out of bed now." She informs Jenna, before leaving the room.

"Yeah yeah..." Jenna replies sleepily, yawning and stretching at the same time.

Meanwhile I have been trying to get Yasmine's attention, but Jenna's legs have been muffling my cries for help.

Suddenly, the pressure from her thighs lets up, allowing me to move while her round behind brushes my face.

I quickly crawl out from under the covers, feeling the cool outside air against my sweaty face, only to be greeted by the laughing face of Jenna.

"Wow, you're soaking." She marvels, lazily regarding me as she sits back against two pillows.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shout, unable to comprehend how she doesn't sense my discomfort or even care.

She stares back at me, her smirk still present on that flawless face of hers.

"If you speak to me like that again, I might not let you out next time." She threatens casually, raising her eyebrows in an amused gesture.

Her casual threat shocks me for a second, but I man up and stand up for myself, not allowing her to feel so good about herself.

"I hope you're happy, I tried to be friendly with you but you just keep pushing me around and messing with me. Would you please stop already?" I ask, hoping to make her feel guilty. Her reply however, is not what I was expecting.

"I knew you were awake last night, watching me." She starts, completely changing the topic and ignoring my question.

"Huh?" I say, dumbstruck.

"I saw you in the mirror staring at me." She continues with a grin. "So. I think I'm letting you off lightly. How about you stop bothering me, and the two of us will get along... understand?" Jenna smiles, her eyes never leaving mine as she enjoys my reaction.

All I can do is nod in reply, too shocked to react.

How did she see me? I was sure she had no idea. Now I just feel bad about myself... or should I? If she knew I was watching, why did she put on a show for me instead of telling me. Something isn't right about how she's acting.

"Good. Now I want you to get out while I get dressed and if you tell Yasmine about what happened here, you'll regret it." She orders, kicking the covers off herself and standing up to her full height.

I turn and jog towards the door, my head spinning, filled with mixed emotions and thoughts. Meanwhile Jenna begins to get dressed behind me, no doubt taunting me after last night.


***


My clothes dried since my battle with Jenna's thighs. Although I changed my shirt because it wasn't the same colour as when I put it on.

After leaving the bedroom, I simply told Yasmine I was in the bathroom and unable to answer her, although I hated having to lie.

Shaun and Celeste were sitting in the lounge eating breakfast when I arrived.

"Hey Kai, did you enjoy your first night?" Celeste asks. Her eyes still look sleepy but she's dressed and ready for the day ahead.

"Yeah, the bed is really comfortable." I smile, trying to sound positive rather than show my actual mood.

"Mine too! This place is the best, I can't wait to see the school!" She exclaims, brimming with excitement.

Shaun looks relaxed and at the same time nervous as usual, more interested in his cereal and the TV show than the conversation.

Just then, Yasmine enters along with Jenna behind her.

I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but seeing Jenna with Yasmine makes me feel anxious, as though Jenna is telling Yasmine things behind my back.

"Morning guys, so we should probably get going now since the tour starts soon. When we get back we can relax until the party starts." Yasmine tells us, apart from Shaun who isn't going to the party.

We all head outside and Yasmine locks the door behind us, being the most responsible member of our group.

As usual, I have to keep up with everyone by jogging and sometimes sprinting.

When we arrive at the school there are much larger groups of people all huddled together. The sight makes me nervous as I head towards a sea of legs standing on the stone stairs.

Luckily, I glance up at Yasmine as she glances down at me. We exchange a knowing look before I awkwardly ask for her help.

"Um, yeah, could you maybe lift me on your back? Otherwise I'll probably get lost somewhere or trampled." I joke, my voice shaking from the question I'm asking.

"Of course Kai, I know it must be hard for you to keep up." She agrees, before grabbing me by my sides and placing me on the back of her bag so that I'm balancing on top of it, resting against her back.

This position provides a comfortable seat, but I can only see what is behind us because I can't see over Yasmine's head or around her neck.

During the tour, I see Jenna glance at me and smile a number of times; each time she does it she creeps me out and makes me feel even more unsettled.

I get to see my only classroom and we also have an opportunity to map out the hallways in our heads. My classroom is not far from the main entrance, so I shouldn't have much trouble getting there.

When the tour ends, everyone is tired and desperate to get back to their appartments.

Yasmine finally puts me down and the group of people we were with take a few seconds to marvel at my height again, before dispersing and going their own ways.

The College itself is enormous and very modern, just like our appartment.

Since I only have one class, I only had to pay attention when we came across my room. The rest of the time I was enjoying the warmth of Yasmine's back and focusing on how close I was to her.

"Wow this place is awesome." Celeste says, admiring the decorated walls and ceiling.

"Yeah I actually can't wait for Monday." Yasmine adds, sharing Celeste's enthusiasm.

The whole place looks alien to me, but I kind of feel the same way. It's a new experience for me and I'm only just getting used to the place.


***


Back at the appartment, I have been waiting for my sister to arrive for her check-up on me.

Jenna and Yasmine left for a run a few minutes ago, so it's only me, Celeste and Shaun left to our own devices.

Celeste has been busying herself with organising her wardrobe and her room while Shaun is in his room on his computer.

I can tell Celeste has been keeping her distance from me since what happened yesterday. I just wish none of that ever happened... it's all Jenna's fault and yet nobody thinks any less of her.

Just then, the doorbell rings in the appartment and I wait for Celeste to answer the door.

"It's probably my sister." I call up to her, as she walks towards the door.

As I expected, Emma is standing there smiling, saying hello to Celeste.

"Hi, you must be... Celeste?" She asks, whilst glancing down at me to her left with a mixed expression.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you! I'm afraid Yasmine and Jenna have left for a run so they won't be back for a while." Celeste answers, returning a friendly smile.

The two girls turn to look at me, as if expecting me to say something.

"Hi Emma." I say casually, judging the two girls' faces.

"Hey Kai, by the way have you lost your phone? Me and mom were trying to call you yesterday but you wouldn't answer." Emma enquires, obviously having prepared that question from the moment she walked in.

With a long sigh, I prepare to break the news to her.

"It's a long story, come in and I'll tell you about it." I walk anxiously towards the nearest sofa.

"I can get you a drink if you want Emma?" Celeste asks, heading into the kitchen.

"Umm, I'll just have water thanks." Emma replies, while she follows me to the sofa.

She sits down next to me, placing her purse on top of the armrest.

"So Kai, first of all, how are you doing? Are you enjoying yourself here?" She asks, getting the necessary questions out of the way first.

"Yeah, this place is great..." I answer, not willing to say anything about Jenna while Celeste is within earshot.

"That's great! So what happened to your phone?" She asks with a confused expression.

"Well, last night it was dark in here and I put my phone down on the seat... unfortunately, Jenna didn't see it and she sat on it..." I tell her, although I'm prevented from expanding on this, because Celeste walks in and sits down across from us.

"Yeah, she can be a little clumsy at times. It was an honest mistake though and I'm sure she would apologise if she were here." Celeste explains. Bullshit.

Celeste only said that to back up her friend, even if Yasmine hasn't told her the truth yet. Why can't she just tell her how she really saw it? Then things would be much less awkward. I have nothing against Celeste but since she's best friends with Jenna I feel like she's being biased.

Emma sighs and turns to me with a disapproving look.

"Kai, you need to be more careful. Now we can't communicate with you as easily. Anyway, I'll have to break the news to mom about this." She replies, frustrated by how quickly things didn't go as planned.

"I know. I'm just so fucking careless aren't I?" I answer sarcastically, angry by how she instantly assumes it's my fault.

Celeste looks shocked by my sudden change in character, but Emma just shakes her head, probably because she feels embarassed.

"I'm sorry Kai, I just worry about you out here, you know that. Anyway, could you show me around? This appartment is really cool, I definitely wouldn't mind living in a place like this." Emma continues, changing topic.

"Sure." I agree, happy to finally be over with the conversation.

I get down from the sofa and walk past my sister's socked feet which give me playful nudge on the way.

Emma follows me around the appartment while Celeste stays in the lounge watching TV, so we'll be alone for a while.

When we enter my bedroom, Emma instantly asks the question I expected her to ask.

"You have this bed to yourself? Nice." She assumes, walking over to the wardbrobe.

I wait for her to open it up so that she will realise I'm actually sharing a room with Jenna.

"Huh? Oh. You're sharing a room with one of the girls...? Do you sleep in the same bed!?" She asks, shocked by this sudden revelation.

"Yes, sadly." I reply, happy to see her react this way.

"Where are your clothes?" Her eyes find me, looking bewildered.

I point towards the bedside cabinet on my side of the bed.

When she opens up the top drawer she is surprised when she sees girls' underwear, so I point at the very bottom drawer where all of my clothes are packed into.

"Is this all the room you have?" She asks, alarmed by how little space I have compared to Jenna.

"Yup. I guess I don't need as much room." I tell her, amused by her perplexed facial expression.

She seems to be finding it hard to come to terms with the fact that I'm sharing a room with a girl.

"Well... that's great I mean... I expected you to have your own room." She admits, her eyes wide in surprise.

"Listen, it's not great... Jenna... the girl I share the room with... she's... difficult." I manage, unable to describe her in one word.

"How so?" She enquires, intrigued now.

"Well I have a feeling that she broke the phone on purpose. It all started when I made a joke about her reaction when she first saw me. Now she seems to have something against me and I have no idea why." I explain, hoping that she understands.

"So you're saying you're worried about her because of this?" Emma clarifies, raising an eyebrow as if to say 'really?'

"Yes! I mean... no, not really... We just haven't gotten off to a good start I guess."

"Hmm, it seems a little too familiar to me..." She says, trailing off and grinning.

Why the hell is she grinning all of a sudden?

"What?" I ask, eager to hear what she thinks.

"I think she's flirting with you Kai." Emma tells me, smiling slyly.

"What! No way! How could you think that?" I shout, amazed by how she could have come to that conclusion.

"I've seen it before Kai, trust me. Plus I remember seeing her in the Skype call." She winks, standing up after closing the drawers. "I'll tell mom about all of this and I'm sure she won't mind about the phone. Do you want me to visit tomorrow or are you good for now?" She asks, standing at the doorway, apparently leaving already.

"You're leaving already?" I ask, disappointed that she has to leave during this conversation. I'm still not convinced that it's 'flirting'.

"I'm sorry Kai, but I have work to do." She tells me sadly.

I expected her to stay for longer. I only just realised how much I've missed her since yesterday. Before I say goodbye, I remember the party I'm going to tonight.

"One more thing! I'm going to my first party tonight." I smile, knowing that she'll be happy to know this.

"Oh! Really?! Well, have fun then, just make sure to stay safe ok? I'll see you soon Kai, love you!" She says, before leaving the room and saying goodbye to Celeste.

Now that Emma has left, I feel a lot more confident ahead of tonight. Maybe she is right about Jenna 'flirting' with me... I can't tell whether she is or not, but I would feel better if she is.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head for now, I think about what to do while I wait for Yasmine to return, since Celeste and Shaun are doing their own thing at the moment. I decide that Emma had a point about how much space I have for my clothes, so I set about re-organising the drawers with my clothes in them.

The bottom drawer is heavy due to all of the clothes I have, so I take out all of Jenna's underwear from the second drawer and throw it into a pile on her side of the room.

Let's see how she likes that.

With my clothes now evenly distributed and no longer tightly packed into one space, I feel good about myself for standing up to Jenna.

I spend another five minutes admiring my work, when I hear Yasmine and Jenna return from their run.

Shit. It just struck me that Jenna won't be happy when she sees her underwear piled into her corner of the room. I have no idea how she'll react to it.

The third drawer is way too high for me to reach, so I sit on the bed and prepare for her reaction when she walks in.

After talking with Celeste and Yasmine, I hear Jenna make her way to the bedroom, her heavy footsteps indicating she must be tired from her run.

The door opens to a very sweaty and flushed Jenna. Her hair is tied back in a white headband and she's wearing a black sports bra with black running shorts. The sweat does nothing but make her look more attractive, and I find it hard not to stare at her. Her skin is glistening, giving it an admirable sheen which highlights her light tan.

She spots me on the bed and smiles at me, before walking towards me right up against the bed while taking a swig from her water bottle.

"Hi." I say, unable to form anymore words due to the sight ahead of me.

Jenna purposefully stood close to me so that I could make out the beads of sweat on her toned stomach and feel the heat from her body. I could just tell by the way she shuffled closer to me.

Is this what Emma meant by 'flirting'? Because to me this seems the opposite and surely there would be more effective ways of going about it.

"Hello Kai, did you miss me?" She giggles, staring down at me from past her protruding chest.

"No not really." I reply as casually as possible, but my voice comes out hoarse and quiet.

She giggles and proceeds to sit down next to me, never taking her eyes off me. I can feel the heat from her legs and her side as she shuffles closer to me. The smell of sweat and exercise also increases.

"Phew! That was a really long run! My feet are killing me and I feel so exausted." Jenna informs me, closing her eyes and massaging her shoulders.

I'm about to respond but she continues, not allowing me to speak.

"I think I ran further than before, Yasmine is a pretty good runner, she really pushed me to keep up with her." She says, whilst removing her shoes and kicking them out into the room.

"Oh my god the carpet feels sooo nice." She continues, with her eyes still closed, scrunching her socked toes against the carpet.

I decide that I've had enough of whatever she's doing, so I jump down from the bed and head over to the door. To my annoyance, it's shut, so I need Jenna to open it for me.

"Jenna, could you open the door for me?" I ask, gulping as she looks down at me with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Of course Kai, but before I do that for you, could you help me out here?" She counters, gesturing for me to come over.

What does she want now? I wonder, as I head back over to her.

Standing a good distance away from her feet, I glance up at her face and wait for her to tell me what she wants.

"My socks are kinda stuck to my feet, so I'm gonna need some help getting them off." She explains, her expression looks hopeful and amused.

She expects me to agree to touching her sweaty feet when she could do it herself?

"Why can't you do it yourself?" I ask.

"You have smaller hands so you could use them to peel the socks off." Jenna reasons, her smile never disappearing.

Seeing no other option and not wanting to frustrate her further, I agree.

"Fine, but you owe me if I do this." I ransom, hoping to at least get something out of this.

Just then she looks around the room, looking for something which would help with the task. I hope desperately that she doesn't see the pile of her underwear in the corner of the room.

"Hmm... what could I use to—" She stops mid-sentence when her eyes fall on that exact pile of underwear.

Jenna turns to face me, her expression is blank and she looks pissed.

"What the hell is that?" She snaps, glaring at me with her piercing green eyes.

"I moved some stuff around." I answer nervously, trying to avoid her glare.

"Without asking me? Well I guess I don't owe you anything now that you had your way with my underwear." She accuses, her eyebrows are furrowed in an offended expression.

Her words hurt me because I know I would never do anything like that, even though it does look slightly unusual.

"Look, I was just moving my clothes into the second drawer, I needed more space." I argue with my voice rising, hoping she at least pretends to care,

"You don't even need more space! You're tiny!" She shouts, making fun of my height.

"Shut up! Why are you treating me like this?!" I yell back, desperate to know why she feels the need to take advantage of every situation with me.

Just then, she lifts up her foot and strikes my face with her sole, knocking me down. The soaked material of her sock causes her sweat to rub off on me, coating me in a thin layer of the stuff. The smell is pungent and overpowering and I try my best to wipe it away quickly.

She giggles playfully, like she's enjoying this, so I immediately stand up and make a run for the door.

I make it to the bottom of the bed before I suddenly find myself doing a flip in the air, as Jenna swiped my feet away from underneath me with a single sweep of her foot.

I land on my back, facing upwards as Jenna stands over me, a curious expression on her face.

"Kai I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just... I don't want you to tell anyone about this, ok?" She asks, while circling her foot around my head, the smell even worse now.

"Let me leave and I promise I won't tell anyone." I assure her, simply wanting to leave and forget about this humiliating situation.

"You promise? Hmm... ok. Kiss my feet and then you can leave."

Why does this girl never cease to confuse me? Now she wants me to kiss her feet instead of take off her stupid socks.

"Fine." I answer through gritted teeth.

Jenna immediately hovers her right foot above my head, the smell is powerful enough to make my eyes water.

Instead of letting me kiss her feet, she envelopes my whole face with each of her sweaty soles. The whole thing is surreal, but I go along with it for the sake of getting away from her.

When she's done, I stand up to leave. I remember that the door is still shut, so I turn around expecting Jenna to help me with it. However, she's still standing there with that same amused smile.

"Where are you going?" She asks in baby voice, before bursting into laughter. I should have known she was messing with me. "You still have alot of work to do Kai." She grins, narrowing her eyes at me and staring at the pile of panties.

"You said I could leave!" I shout, desperate and angry since she just lied to me.

This girl is really starting to get on my nerves, there's no way I'll be able to live with her for much longer.

"You can, but first I want you to clean up that mess you made." She demands.

With a sigh, I agree. I suppose it's only fair, although I have no idea how I'm going to do it. My thoughts are focused on the party tonight and how relieved I will be after this is all over.

Jenna sits down on the bed as I walk over to the pile of her underwear, admiring me from across the room and snickering as I take each pair to her wardrobe.

It's amazing how she finds something like this so funny. It's almost as if she enjoys the feeling of being in control...

I'm definitely getting her back after all of this is over. Maybe there is something I could do to her at the party... I smile secretly as I think of ways I could get my revenge.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading :) Remember to leave a review and tell me what is good and bad about the story so far. They really help :)
'The Party' Pt.1 by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter, Kai arrives at the party with the three girls and gets himself in a risky situation. Enjoy :)
__________________________________

"Can I leave now?" I ask Jenna, exhausted after what she's put me through.

"Of course Kai." She answers, suddenly extremely compliant now that I've done as she asked.

Jenna strides over to the door and opens it for me, before heading into the bathroom and starting the shower.

What a strange girl. Maybe I just have to work her out, even if she is excessively playful. The fact that she keeps going to the trouble of making my day even worse is beyond me.

Stepping out of the room, I notice Yasmine busying herself in the kitchen, singing to herself. She looks beautiful standing there in the outfit she's wearing to the party.

It's strange because my brain is just so overwhelmed by the sight of these girls all of the time. I consider myself lucky to be surrounded by these people, with the exception of Jenna.

Another thing I'm confused about is, while Jenna has the best appearance of the three girls, I find that I'm more attracted to Yasmine. I think it might be because of the way Jenna treats me and the kindness Yasmine shows towards me which separates the two in my mind. It's as though Yasmine's kindness just radiates beauty and positivity, whilst Jenna's attitude does the opposite for her.

After what I've just been through, I'm desperate to tell Yasmine so that I know I'm not alone in this.

"Hey Yasmine... looking forward to the party?" I ask, holding back the need to tell her.

She stops what she is doing and turns towards me, smiling down at me.

"Of course! I heard there will be like a hundred people there and we were invited." She replies excitedly.

I don't feel like bringing down her mood with my story, so I resist the urge to tell her. Maybe it can wait until tomorrow.


***


"Is everyone ready to go? Jenna! Are you ready?" Yasmine yells into the appartment from the doorway.

Me and Celeste are beside her now, but Jenna is still in the bedroom taking forever to get ready.

"Yeah, just a second!" Jenna's voice can be heard from across the appartment.

Moments later, we see her emerge from the bedroom ready for the party. Myself along with the two girls are speechless, because what she is wearing is beyond sexy.

Jenna is stood in a pair of black three-inch heels (making her 6'3"), a dark purple skirt and a pink sleeveless shirt. Her dirty blonde hair is left flowing down to her shoulders with the tips curled to create the most jaw-dropping appearance I have ever seen. Her shirt is low-cut, showing off her modest D sized breasts. She is flawless, and I hate to admit it.

On the way over, she leans into Shaun's room and blows a kiss to him from outside his door. We can hear a distinct thump from the other side of the door and a giggle from Jenna as she struts towards us, towering over me, as well as the two girls.

"Wow, Jenna... you look amazing!" Yasmine breaths, complementing her outfit.

"Thanks!" She replies, not even bothering to return the complement before walking out the door ahead of us, stepping over me in the process.

The split seconds in which she took to walk over me were like the longest seconds of my life. In that moment I looked up to see that she was wearing no underwear and it was like my eyes had a mind of their own as they followed her, before she disappeared around the corner. The smell of cherries filled the air when she walked past me, welcomingly filling my senses.

"She looks hot." Celeste says to the two of us, when Jenna is out of earshot. Even when Celeste would normally rival Jenna in appearance.

"It's a good thing she's with us!" Yasmine laughs, before noticing my stunned expression. "Haha, Kai you look like you just saw a ghost." She jokes, regarding my wide eyes and open mouth.

"Oh uh, yeah I guess I got a little distracted hehe..." I reply, mentally scolding myself for looking that way in front of Yasmine. For some reason I feel the need to impress her and show no weaknesses in front of her.

With Jenna already on her way to the other side of the college, Celeste beckons us out of the door and we head out into the night, catching up to Jenna.

"So, should I just stay with you Yasmine? I mean... I don't wanna get lost or anything." I ask, since my nerves appear to be getting the better of me.

However, before I can reply, Jenna chips in with her own idea.

"Kai, I'd be happy for you to tag along with me, Yasmine deserves a break from these responsibilities." She suggests, effectively ruining my chances of being around Yasmine tonight.

I feel like shouting in protest, but I realise if I say anything then Yasmine will feel like I'm being a burden after Jenna offered to take her place.

"Thanks Jenna that means alot! Are you ok with that Kai?" She asks, kind enough to ask for my permission.

Maybe it won't be so bad, after all I should try to enjoy this as much as I can, plus Yasmine will appreciate not having to watch out for me. I nod my head in response.

We make it to the appartment block where the party is being held and before we even see the lights, we can hear the music from the penthouse.

People are swarming at the entrance to the appartment block, with guys and girls all dressed for the occasion. There seems to be a queue to get up, since they can't have everyone taking the stairs or the lift at the same time. Two tall guys are standing keeping the queue in order.

When me and Yasmine expect us all to join the back of the queue, instead Celeste and Jenna walk straight past the start of it and walk right up to the doors.

Me and Yasmine are forced to keep up and arrive in time to see how we will be getting in ahead of everyone else.

Jenna doesn't even have to say a word as the two guys fumble with the doors to let her through. She smiles at them and brushes past them, being an inch or two taller in her heels.

We follow behind her and I attract many stares from everyone in the queue, almost as many as Jenna.

When we enter the lift, we start talking about how cool it was to get in ahead of everyone else.

Jenna looks just as innocent as ever, as if this was an every day occurence.

"Are you guys excited? Because I sure as hell am." Yasmine shouts, skipping on the spot and clapping.

"Hell yeah, I'm gonna get so drunk, I don't even care if I'm hungover in the morning." Celeste adds, adjusting her shoulder length hair in a pocket mirror.

Between the three pairs of legs, I'm picturing what it's going to look like on the other side of the elevator door. To say I'm nervous would be an understatment, but the girls' excitement is really rubbing off on me, making me feel a little better.

Yasmine leans down and gives me a reassuring pat on my shoulder. I feel a whole lot better knowing that Yasmine is thinking about me.

The music starts to get louder, a mixture of electronic music and the occasional sentence thrown in by the singer.

"Kai, stick with me ok? Try not to get lost." Jenna tells me, glancing way down at my tiny form with the slightest interest.

She looks like a statue standing next to me. I find it hard to take my eyes off her body, coupled with the fact that she has no underwear.

We finally reach the top and the mixture of the three girls' perfume is starting to fill the elevator.

The doors open and I'm taken by surprise by the noise and the amount of people, all dressed in various colours. The cacaphony of music and people's voices fills the room and there is so much movement that I don't know whether I ever want to step out of the elevator.

Yasmine and Celeste head into the crowds with a spring in their step, but I'm fixed in place by the sheer number of people, some of which have turned to look at who arrived in the elevator.

Suddenly I feel an object push me forward from behind and I remember that Jenna is still behind me, probably waiting impatiently for me to go. Her gentle push with her heels is enough to make me step out of the elevator and into the open.

The floor is white carpet, the same as our appartment, but the ceiling is much higher and it appears that there is a second floor with a catwalk. The whole place looks amazing, with huge glass windows and a rooftop area where the music is coming from.

I'm snapped out of my trance when I hear Jenna's voice above the loud drone coming from the whole place.

"Keep up, because I won't go looking for you if I lose you." She informs me, her raised voice only just reaching my ears.

The next thing I know, she is stepping over me once again, but this time I quickly follow behind her into the crowd of people.

The dancing mass of people separate when they see Jenna, just enough so that I can stay behind her at a constant pace. When the sea of legs starts to walk back into the space filled by Jenna, I find myself having to grab onto her heel strap in order to keep up and avoid being trampled or sucked into the crowd.

The noise and heat of the place is starting to make me dizzy, but I continue on until we finally come out into a clearing, by which point I'm already exhausted.

Jenna carries on walking, so I'm forced to run after her, while attracting a few perplexed stares from the partygoers. I look ahead of her and she appears to be heading towards a bar, where people are standing around with plastic cups drinking.

My thoughts are that this is getting ridiculous, this isn't fun at all, as I wipe a drop of sweat from my brow.

I catch up to Jenna, but I'm only able to stand at her feet and awkwardly glance around, waiting for her to get her drink.

Looking around, I notice a large seating area with around eight sofas and twenty foam filled seats, occupied by a group of people who are all laughing. On the walls are giant TV screens and various decorations, as well as bright flashing lights.

I turn around to find that Jenna has already left her spot at the bar and she is walking towards the seating area with a drink in hand.

I sigh, before jogging after her, dodging legs from every direction.

Hopefully things pick up from here and I'm definitely going to have to ditch Jenna and find Yasmine or Celeste, because she's not being any help at all.

Just as I think that, I see Jenna walk up to the group of people and then turn to point at me while saying something to them. Now the eyes of twenty or more people are focused on me with a mixture of expressions.

I don't mind the attention, so I try to stay cool as I approach them.

Jenna does most of the talking for me, since I don't know these people. I'm asked the usual questions such as, 'How are you so small?' before I finally climb onto one of the foam bags which are scattered around the place. There are several others sitting on the bags, sipping various drinks and taking occasional glances at me.

I notice a guy to my right dressed in an expensive looking suit talking to a group of people. Over the noise of the music I can just make out what he is saying, and by the sound of it, he must be the host of the party.

He appears to be around 6' tall and has an average physique with short brown hair.

When Jenna sat down on the sofa opposite me, she seemed to get his attention immediately without even trying.

He sits down beside her and the person sitting next to her previously makes way for him to sit down.

I try to spot Yasmine or Celeste, but neither of them are anywhere to be seen.

To be honest I didn't know what to expect from this party, there are people everywhere who are full of energy, yet here I am reclining in a foam filled chair.

Growing bored of watching Jenna chat with the host of the party, I decide to sink even further into the chair, just out of curiosity.

There are a few girls running around to my left chasing after each other, while on my right there is a mix of people sitting on the same chairs as me.

By now I managed to shuffle so far into the seat that only my shoulders and my head are visible. I chuckle to myself following this achievement and I'm just glad that nobody has seen me in this position yet.

I manage to sink even further so that only my eyes and nose are protruding from the bag/seat. The feeling of the small pieces of foam is relaxing and a welcome distraction to what is going on in the appartment. It's as though I've been absorbed into the seat and I'm slowly being pulled in.

Finally, I complete my personal challenge and I am completely swallowed by the seat. There is a small gap which I can see out of and the occasional shadow is cast over the gap, filling me with a childish excitement. All sounds outside are muffled by the layers of foam surrounding me, but I can still make out the words of those nearest to me.

Nobody knows I'm in here and I think about getting out, before a darker shadow is cast over the gap. The voices outside become louder, as if someone is standing much closer to the seat.

I hear a guy's voice distinctly closer to me, talking to none other than Celeste. Maybe I should get out and talk to her?

"Hey Celeste, how are you? Take a seat, we're just talking about how rich that guy is... the one talking to Jenna." He says.

"Hey Kevin, I know, Jenna is kinda the hottest girl in the school. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked her out." Half way through her sentence she sat directly on top of the seat I am inside.

All I can make out is the underside of her skirt and then complete darkness as her butt compresses the foam around me and on top of me, sealing me in and making me unable to move my arms.

I feel as though I'm trapped beneath a mass of snow after an avalanche. I'm wondering whether saying something will go down well, or if I should just wait until she leaves.

For now, I go with the latter, not wanting to cause any awkward feeling between the two of us and everyone else around her at the same time.

I can't believe I'm being pinned down inside a foam seat by a girl who has no idea I'm underneath her. I get a thrill just knowing how stealthy I'm being and how I can easily go unnoticed by her. At the same time this would probably be seen as weird if anyone saw what I was doing.

The sound of laughter from above me snaps me out of my thoughts, followed by Celeste twisting even further into the seat, meaning her butt is now only a few layers of foam from my face.

The smell of perfume is starting to get stronger, making me realise the reality of my situation. If she finds that I'm under here, I'm screwed, however if I go unnoticed, I will probably be safe.

The laughter continues and I am left wondering when I will get out of this. Surely Celeste won't be here for long, these seats weren't very comfortable anyway.

__________________________________
End Notes:
What will happen next at the party? Thanks for reading the chapter, remember to leave a review :)
'The Party' Pt.2 by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter, there is an unexpected game of hide and seek. Kai's hopes are ruined when someone decides to join him. Enjoy :)
____________________________

I've been stuck underneath Celeste for twenty minutes waiting for her to move. The heat is pretty intense under here but luckily I can breath. The air is tainted with the smell of perfume.

Eventually Celeste leaves her position on top of me, freeing me from my prison inside this foam seat. I wait five minutes before climbing out, enjoying the warm air outside.

Celeste is nowhere to be seen, along with Jenna and her friends. I decide to look for Yasmine, given that I haven't seen her since we left the elevator.

I walk past the drinks bar, scanning the crowds for any sign of her. The whole place appears trashed compared to when I got here. Empty cups and stray clothes litter the floor everywhere I look. I have to step around a number of spillages and various articles of clothing.

The open-air swimming pool is brimming with people, all of which are either jumping in or hanging around the sides of the pool. I'm tempted to take a look out there but I can just see myself falling in and drowning, since I don't know how to swim.

Standing next to a group of people, I gaze around the appartment in the hopes of seeing Yasmine, until I'm suddenly knocked to the ground by someone's foot.

"Huh? Oh my god did someone bring their baby to the party?" A girl's voice whispers above me.

I turn around just in time to be lifted into the air by a pair of soft hands gripping my sides.

I'm immediately brought up to this girl's face and I note that she has blonde hair and blue eyes. I've been mistaken for a baby many times before, each time it seems to get worse and even more humiliating.

In the dim light of the room, she must either be drunk or unable to see me properly.

"Come here little guy, I'll take you somewhere safe." She cooes, the strong smell of alcohol present on her breath. She then proceeds to hug me to her chest while walking back towards the seating area.

A sudden anger takes over me. Maybe it's because of the way this party is going, or because of the way this girl is treating me, but I suddenly feel an overwhelming frustration.

I push off her breasts, shocking her into releasing her grasp. Then I swing my body from her hands and land on the floor, before running quickly away from her.

She calls after me, but I've already blended into the crowds by this point.

I stop running when I reach a clearing, then out of nowhere a voice resounds around the appartment through the speakers.

"Ok everyone! Thank you all for being here tonight! I hope you're all enjoying yourselves, but now it's time for us to play a game. We're gonna play a game of hide and seek!" His announcement is met with a loud cheer. "The rules are simple, you have two minutes to hide starting now. When you're found, you must join in with me and my friend Kevin who will be looking for you all. The winner gets a reward!"

People immediately begin rushing around looking for somewhere to hide, some missing me by inches in their hurry.

Hide and seek? This game was made for me. Is this what all parties are like? Because I'm beginning to enjoy it a little more.

Scanning the area, I notice most people run straight into various rooms on the bottom floor. The stairs to the second floor are right beside me, so I sprint up them as fast as I can.

A group of girls run past me squealing with excitement and arguing over where to hide. I run past them, heading for a door at the end of the hallway.

Glancing around the room, I notice nobody is in here, good.

"One minute to go!" The host shouts into the microphone.

The room is dark apart from the occasional flashing lights outside shining through the window. A wardrobe at the far end of the room looks appealing, so I decide to hide in there.

Footsteps can be heard out in the hallway, indicating some people still haven't found a place to hide.

I fit easily into the wardrobe, the inside is spacious and gives me more than enough room to move around.

As I sit there waiting for the game to begin, I hear someone enter the room, light footsteps looking for a place to hide.

They might go for my hiding spot, so I warn them that I'm in here.

"I'm hiding in the wardrobe, don't come in here." I shout into the room.

To my shock, the footsteps instantly get closer and the entrance to the wardrobe is bathed in a shadow. A bare foot, followed by a long feminine leg enters the wardrobe, then a purple skirt. The shadow looms over me in the corner.

I gulp, shaking my head in disbelief.

"No way! Not you! How did you find me?" I ask in complete disbelief.

"Shhh." She whispers, crawling closer to me. "I followed you up here." Jenna informs me.

Wow. She actually followed me up here, how didn't I notice?

The final accouncement sounds around the appartment. "Time's up! Here we come!" He shouts.

"Why did you follow me? Why are you so obsessed with me?" I question, wanting answers.

She has crawled right up to me and is now leaning over me on her knees in this confined space.

"It's fun, you're just so helpless and small." She giggles, prodding my head with her finger.

"Stop it! Get out!" I shout, angry at her for thinking she can push me around.

"Shhh." Jenna whispers, her breath reeks of alcohol. She places a finger over my face and slowly drags it down my chest, before landing on my crotch.

I squirm uncomfortably because she won't release her finger. Then she starts to press down in a circular motion, arousing me in an instant without even trying.

"Hmmm... you'd be bigger if you weren't so small." She teases, her breaths begin to increase in speed.

The space we are in suddenly got much hotter. I can't let her get away with this.

I make a run for it between her open legs, my sights are on the gap in the wardrobe door. Maybe with her alcohol influenced reactions she won't be able to react in time.

Almost instantly, her giant butt lands directly on my back, crushing the air out of me as she puts her whole weight on me for a second.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Kai you shouldn't try to run away from me. I was only trying to make you comfortable." If I could see her face now I know she would be smiling.

She grabs me from under her butt and begins to make herself comfortable in the corner, her breathing increasing by the second.

When she drops me down, she doesn't say a word for a few seconds.

I turn around trying to get my bearings until I feel the hem of her skirt brush against the top of my head. I gulp, knowing that ahead of me is the area she didn't bother covering up.

The smell hits me first, the musky scent emanating from her aroused sex. I am tantalisingly close to her vagina, almost a breath away.

I feel a hand on my back, pushing me further underneath her skirt, which has formed a canopy above my head.

What is she doing? This isn't right. Suddenly, a lust-filled command escapes her lips.

"Lick." She breaths, her fingers toying with my head and back.

Her smell becomes stronger the closer I get, clouding my vision.

I snap out of my trance and fight against her, realising what sort of position I'm in. Noises above me indicate that she is touching herself and getting off on my helplessness.

I spin to my right in order to escape her hand, but she lazily moves her hand with me, casually cutting off my escape.

She once again nudges me closer as I face away from her naked crotch. Her breathing becomes more intense. A soft moan reverberates in her throat, putting me on edge.

Now only an arm length away from her pussy, I do everything I can to free myself from her hold.

"Get off me Jenna!" I shout, partly hoping someone will hear me, but my voice barely travels through the material of her skirt.

"Shhh, just lick." She whispers, before pushing me fully against herself, my face colliding with her moist lips.

It's hopeless, she is much stronger than me and I have no way to prevent this.

Just then, her hand retracts for a second, giving me a free path to the wardrobe exit.

I take my chance, crawling out from under her skirt and then running as fast as I can towards the small slither of light.

Since Jenna is sat in the corner, she can't react in time.

"Get back here!" She shouts through gritted teeth, lunging at me as I gain some distance from her.

My feet hit the carpet and I run across the room. The door is shut. Shit.

Listening to Jenna fumble about inside the wardrobe, I take this time to find somewhere to hide. It looks as though it's going to be a game of hide and seek within a game of hide and seek.

To my left is a bed, but there is no room underneath it for me to hide in. Other than that, there seems to be no other places for me to hide. There is a laundry basket to my right, but it's way too high up for me to climb into.

With little time, I run around to the other side of the bed, hoping it will buy me enough time for someone to enter the room. Outside I can hear people shouting and laughing, but nobody has crossed this room yet.

Jenna steps out of the wardrobe sounding angry and frustrated.

"Kaiii, I wasn't finished. Where'd you go? Did my pussy scare you? Was I too big for you?" She laughs to herself.

Her words don't hurt me, but I know her actions can, which is why I'm hiding.

Within seconds she finds me, curled up in a corner against the side of the bed. I stare up at her body, towering over me as if she has complete control over me.

"I don't know why you bothered running away... we live in the same appartment and we sleep in the same bed... do you really think you can avoid me?" She asks condescendingly.

"Why are you doi—" But I'm cut off when she smushes her bare right foot against my face, silencing me and pushing my head against the bed.

"Huh? I can't hear you." She mocks, continuing to smear her foot over my face.

When I get out of this situation, I'm going to make sure she gets what she deserves.

Suddenly, we hear footsteps along the hallway outside. In an instant, Jenna grabs me roughly off the floor and walks briskly across the room with me on her hip.

"Put me down!" I shout in vain, swinging my arms and attempting to make contact with her.

Jenna doesn't reply, instead she opens up the laundry basket on the other side of the room and drops me inside.

I catch a glimpse of her smiling face before the lid closes shut, trapping me inside.

Just then, someone opens the door to the room.

"Hey Jenna I found you!" Yasmine's voice can be heard. My ears instantly prick up and I call out to her desperately.

"Ah! You found me. Come on lets go find the others." Jenna talks over me, before rushing Yasmine out of the room, leaving me alone and trapped.

_________________________
End Notes:
Thanks for reading the chapter! The next chapters should be out soon and things are beginning to heat up.
'The Afterparty' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
I plan on bringing this story back to life after such a long wait, feel free to catch up on where we left off and hopefully you'll follow the story as I continue to update it. Enjoy :) ~ WITS.
____________________________________

The sounds of the party echoed around the room, a loud distant bass which seemed to vibrate the very foundations of the building. I needed to find Yasmine just to be comforted by her presence.

I came up with a plan on how to get out of the laundry basket which involved me continuously running against the opposite wall to me, the momentum enough to make basket wobble. After six attempts, the laundry basket falls and I spill out onto the floor amidst all of the clothes that were inside.

Heading for the door, I suddenly realize that it is shut from before, so it takes me another five painstaking minutes to stack enough cushions up to the handle. Once I have created a suitable platform, I jump and grab onto the handle, silently celebrating my moment of success.

The door swings open and I immediately walk out, the music getting substantially louder once I'm outside in the hallway. Looking to my right towards the stairs, I notice a girl and a guy making out against the indoor balcony which looked out onto the main area of the appartment.

Apparently the game of hide and seek had no winners, which was a shame because I put alot of effort into finding a good spot, before Jenna came and ruined it all.

I was about to make my way towards the stairs when I felt a pressure in my bladder, instantly reminding me that I desperately needed the bathroom.

Looking down the hallway, I spot the bathroom at the end so I set off towards it, leaving the two lovebirds behind me. They were really going at each other, practically eating each other's faces off.

On my way to the bathroom, I glanced through the glass balcony, watching the partygoers dance in time with the bass-filled music that was pounding from the speakers around the penthouse.

The incessant noise was giving me a headache and I wanted nothing for at least a short break, giving me another reason to head to the bathroom.

Once I was there, I checked to make sure nobody was inside, having to actually peer in since nobody would be able to hear me at this rate.

I made an attempt to close the door behind me, but it was useless since it was much heavier than I was used to.

The bathroom was elegant and large, complete with a walk-in sauna and a bath/hot tub. All I cared about was the toilet which sat separately to the more extravagant appliances in the corner of the bathroom.

My mind wandered to the possibility that Yasmine might be looking for me, since it has been a while since she last saw me. At least I hoped she was thinking about me, I so wanted her to come and find me.

This whole place was just a huge nightmare for me right now, the only amount of fun I had all night was ruined when Jenna tried to make me go down on her. I also wondered what the atmosphere would be like between us when we got back to our appartment.

After I finished draining the snake, I was shocked into falling off of the toilet seat and onto floor when the door burst open, revealing the guy and girl who were making out in the hallway.

They burst inside, still going at it and not even noticing that I was on the floor to the left of them. Awkwardly, I made my way towards the door before the girl kicked it shut, locking it behind her.

Gulping, it seemed I would have to be a dick and interrup their love making session. To be honest, it would bring me some amount of happiness to see their reaction upon seeing me.

The guy with the dark hair had his back to me, while the girl had her eyes closed and hadn't yet seen me. Wondering how I should approach the situation as she began to kick off her heels, I decided to simply shout to get their attention.

"Hey!" I shouted, grinning as the girl opened her eyes in a mixture of shock, wonder and embarassment at being caught.

She tapped the guy on his shoulder furiously, forcing him to stop and turn around, pointing with one hand and covering her mouth with the other.

"Shit, sorry man, I thought it was empty." He apologized, fumbling with the lock to get it to open, then allowing me to walk out into the noise filled hallway once again.

I jogged to the stairs, not messing around this time in case I got thrown into anymore awkward scenarios.

Looking out into the crowds of people, I can see Yasmine dancing with some girl I've never seen before, slightly taller than Yasmine and with black hair.

She's pretty far inside the crowd, so I put off talking to her until she's somewhere safer.

Celeste is with Jenna talking with a large group of people and drinking what I assume is alcohol from tiny glasses.

Descending the stairs the rest of the way, I weave my way past many moving legs as fast as possible, making a dash for where all of the beanbags are sitting.

I'm halfway there when I notice a much less populated area in the corner of the huge room lined with large couches filled with stuffed animals and dolls. The corner is a big contrast to the rest of the room and it's strange how all of it is just hidden over there, with only a few people sitting on the chairs around it.

I decide to make that my destination, so I keep to the walls as much as possible, ducking between a pair of legs on my way. All I want right now is to talk to Yasmine, but at the moment she is unreachable. The second best option is to get away from all these drunk teenagers and wait for my opportunity to approach Yasmine.

The couch itself is pretty low to the ground, coloured black just like most of the furniture on the bottom floor. I arrive seemingly undetected and haul myself up on to the expanse of leather.

What really creeps me out is that some of the dolls are bigger than I am, but I also find that I can hide next to them easily, providing me with a good camoflauge. I mentally kick myself, since this would have been an ideal spot for the game of hide and seek.

Pulling the dolls from the pile, I make myself enough room before covering most of my body with the others; only my head is visble.

My plan is to wait here until Yasmine's attention is no longer occupied, then I have decided to tell her that I want to go back to the appartment. While I do feel bad about having to end her fun, it's either that or having to face Jenna. Celeste is still an option but I highly doubt she is sober enough to take me back on her own.

The corner I was in seemed relatively peaceful, with nobody finding any need to wander over to that strange corner with a bunch of dolls stacked on the couch. I was feeling lucky for a change, that is, until two girls approached.

The two girls looked incredibly intoxicated and they seemed very attracted to each other. The taller girl with brown hair could not take her hands off of the smaller girl with blonde hair. They approached from the stairs and they were holding hands and giggling to each other.

I watched them make a beeline for the couch I was on, before the two of them sat down on the opposite side.

I considered getting the hell out of her before either of them found me, or one of them accidentally rolled over me.

They started making out the moment they hit the couch, using the extendable footrest to make themselves comfortable.

The brunette sat back as the blonde girl sat in her lap, wearing only a short black skirt and a white bra, they looked extremely attractive.

The two seemed magneticly attracted to each other, never once breaking contact, their lips finding a different part of each other's bodies every second.

Since the corner was blocked off by the bottom of the stairs and tucked away behind them in the corner, they had just as much privacy as if they were in a bedroom somewhere.

Taking my eyes off them for a second, I managed to spot Yasmine at the far side of the main floor, surrounded by bodies, all dancing and drinking. If I left my position now, I could risk making my way over there, or I could stay here and make sure these two girls do not find me.

I was interrupted from my thoughts as the taller brunette suddenly jumped further towards me; I had no time to react as her back slammed into the pile of plush dolls, burying me further amongst them.

I could hear them kissing and the blonde girl was obviously on top of the brunette because the weight increased further.

Despite being surrounded by some of the dolls which were larger than me, I still found it difficult to breath.

Desperate to escape this unfortunate situation, I wriggled with all my might, until my efforts were silenced as her skirt-clad butt readjusted and nestled itself directly on top of me.

With the smaller blonde girl wrapping her arms and legs around her friend, she kissed her pationately, tongues intertwining as lust overcame her.

Sensing that her little friend may be going a little too far, she gently pushed on her to send her a hint. The plush dolls beneath her provided a nice cushion as she shuffled further back.

All of a sudden I was face to face with a pair of white panties, slightly damp from her arousal and displaying an enormous camel toe almost the size of my head.

I had to take laboured breaths as the tall girl sat inconveniently on my torso, my small head poking out from beneath her amongst all of the other dolls.

Her skirt enveloped me, blocking their view of me completely as they went to town on each other.

With no time to think and panic setting in as the blonde girl shuffled forwards, I could only watch as two pairs of tanned thighs loomed around me, occasionally battering me and smothering me.

The outline of the tall girl's vagina was clearly visible only inches from my face, her wet panties seemed to become more soaked with every passing second.

The blonde girl brought her hand down between her thighs and started to caress her friend's pussy through her underwear, the back of her hand knocking against my face.

Deciding to go even further in their drunken and sexually aroused state, the brunette quickly pulled her panties down to her mid thigh, allowing cool air to bathe the intense heat of her crotch.

Allowing access to her most sensitive area, the blonde girl positioned herself on her front so that she could orally pleasure her lover.

As she pulled down her panties, she moved forward once again, burying my face in the firm flesh of her left ass cheek.

The blonde girl went down on her friend, using her tongue skillfully and with experience as she gently traced it around the edges of her pussy, teasing her clit whenever she moaned for more.

The brunette began grinding into the soft and welcoming embrace of the couch, completely unaware of the tiny man currently trapped underneath her, simply mistaking him for another one of the dolls.

With minimum oxygen beneath this incredible globe of hot skin and flesh, I did everything I could to get her off of me, even biting her which did nothing.

I could only gasp as I saw light again, only to be replaced by the impressive bust of the blonde girl, comfortably settling and flattening on my unsuspecting form.

I could feel her erect nipple poke just above my stomach, while I was smothered by the rest of her tit flesh, only my legs lower legs free from the weight.

Kicking with all of my strength, I made contact with nothing but air, my arms pinned to the couch.

Then out of nowhere, a hand grabbed me roughly and pulled me from underneath the monumental breast, the friction from the couch hurting my back as I was pulled away quickly and with ease.

Now hanging in the air, I could only watch as the blonde girl carelessly tossed me aside, leading me to bounce off the couch and on to the carpet below.

Taking one quick glance back at the two girls, I debated whether to interrupt their love making session or not, in the end preferring to get the hell out of there.

As I rounded the corner and back out into the open, I spotted Yasmine walking on her own, a sweet smile on her face as she sipped from whatever was in her cup.

Now that she was separated from the crowd, I made a beeline for her, relieved to finally be able to talk to her after so long.

I took ten steps, when suddenly from out of the corner of my eye I saw a crowd running in my direction, a sea of legs.

The first girl shouted in shock, breaking with her heels as she was running at full speed.

She was followed by more than ten others who had not been prepared for her to stop.

The girl was basically tackled from behind, legs tripping over each other like a human train crash.

The last thing I saw before hers and many others shadows engulfed me was Yasmine turning to look at the commotion, her wide eyes and open mouth and her hand dropping the cup she was holding.

Despite having the awareness and reactions to stop in time, she certainly did not mind using me as the object to cushion her fall, my body baring the full impact of her midriff.

Those who were running behind her landed on top of her, effectively pinning her down at the same time, creating a stack of people.

There was a lot of drunk groaning noises and some laughter audible from my position beneath this girl as people got up and dusted themselves off.

Luckily I sustained not a single injury, thankful that the surface was carpet and not wood or stone.

"Hey are you okay?" The girl asked me as she kindly lifted herself off of me.

"Yeah I'm good thanks, sorry for getting in your way." I laughed, slightly pissed by how things were going tonight.

"Kai, are you hurt?" A familiar voice called out, the voice of an angel, Yasmine.

Glancing up, the clumsy girl wandered off after seeing I was okay.

"I'm fine Yasmine, just a couple bruises, nothing serious." I reply, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Thank god, I thought she was going to get up and see a human pancake on the floor." She giggled while helping me to my feet. "I haven't seen you much tonight, isn't Jenna with you?"

"I should probably talk to you about Jenna, she ditched me over an hour ago after the game of hide and seek..." I trailed off, not wanting to let her in on the details just yet.

Yasmine seemed annoyed as she looked over her shoulder at some guy I hadn't noticed standing a few feet behind her.

"Well let's go see if we can find her." She said with a slight tone of frustration in her voice.

Something tells me I am preventing something from happening right now, and I am not happy with what it looks like.

Picking me up in her arms, I welcome the close contact with her, but my thoughts are focused on this guy. Is it her boyfriend or just some guy she met at the party? I had to prevent this, I just had to.

Then I realised something, Yasmine was taking me directly to Jenna.

"Uhh, Yasmine, I kind of want to go back to the appartment now, I'm pretty tired." I tell her, thinking of excuses left-right and center.

"I'll tell Jenna to take you home." She counters, leaving no room for debate as she spots Jenna sitting amongst a group of people.

"It's fine Yasmine, I can walk back on my own." I argue, panick setting in as I contemplate seeing Jenna again tonight.

I'd gladly sleep on the couch in our appartment tonight as opposed to the same room as her.

"Don't be silly Kai, I saw what happened back there, you were lucky that girl spotted you." Yasmine justifies, once again thinking of my safety, but having no idea what she was setting me up for.

Gritting my teeth, I face the realisation that Jenna would once again have me in her grasp tonight, served up on a plate just for her. Like a fish swimming in to the shark's mouth.

Lifting up my head, I can see Jenna sitting with a smile on her face as the conversation revolved around her.

People would look in her direction when someone told a joke, as if seeing if it was ok to laugh. She had every guy wrapped around her finger, sitting there innocently, yet knowing exactly what she was doing.

Jenna saw Yasmine and me heading in her direction, her eyes narrowing as she assessed the situation.

Yasmine simply barged into the middle of the conversation, setting me down beside Jenna on the couch, her reclining arm suspended above me like a bridge.

"Take care of him, he said he wants to go back now." Yasmine tells her, before skipping off back to the guy I saw.

"Sure." Jenna replies coolly, lowering her striking green eyes to look down at me. She was the definition of beauty, but I knew that behind those looks was a cruel and self indulgent monster.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I whispered, before turning to jump from the couch. I was determined to get away from her and find Celeste or anyone.

Maybe I could run back to the appartment and get Shaun to help me, as cruel as it would be to involve him in any of this. I was running out of options for people who were interested in helping me, perhaps Yasmine and my sister were the only ones; but while Yasmine is preoccupied it was just my sister, miles away at home.

I try to get away from Jenna, only managing to turn on my heels before she casually presses on my back with the palm of her hand, pushing me into the soft fabric of the seat.

The next thing I knew, her fingers curled around my torse, grasping me with ease.

She said goodbye to everyone, not one person questioning the way she was treating me. They were just as bad as her, I reasoned.

"Jenna, get off me! You can't do this." I shouted, struggling with everything I had as she carried me back to the elevator.

She must have been worried about what the security guards at the elevator might say if they saw me like this, so she unceremoniously stuffed me down her pink shirt.

Positioning me roughly, she made sure my head was between her breasts and then held one arm over my legs through her shirt to prevent me from kicking.

A few seconds later she simply pushed her breasts together, silencing me until she was safely in the elevator.

"Why are you taking me back? Huh? I'll just fight you, you know that." I warn her, prepared not to let her have her way with me.

"Don't get your hopes up." She answered condescendingly, not even looking at me nestled in her cleavage.

Exiting the elevator, she checked left and right before walking briskly out of the appartment complex and out into the night.

It was well past midnight by this point and I couldn't remember the last time I stayed up so late. I suddenly realised I was very tired as Jenna walked back to the appartment, the constant bouncing almost lulling me to sleep.

I couldn't see where she was going because of my obstructed view, but I fail to remember the walk being such a long one.

The next thing I knew, Jenna was walking into another appartment complex and knocking on a door which definitely wasn't ours.

She knocked very quietly and it was almost like a secret code type of knock. What the hell is going on?

The door opened and a female answered. It sounds as if she was expecting Jenna to arrive.

"Come in, my roommates are asleep, we'll have to be quiet." The voice says to Jenna.

"Hey Jenna what the fuck is going o-" I try to ask, before her tit flesh quickly closes in on me, muffling my voice.

"What the fuck was that?" The voice asks, apparently just as confused as me.

"Long story, I'll show you." Jenna replies, closing the door behind her.

It was pitch black inside this appartment as the two girls creeped towards their destination.

Another door closed behind us and a dim light was turned on, illuminating the room just enough to see the surroundings.

We were definitely in the new girls room and I had no idea why. Was Jenna going to share me with some friend of hers?

Jenna's breasts gave up their hold on me, but she was quick in covering my mouth with her hand.

"Got any tape?" She asked, keeping her voice quiet as she held me extremely tightly, worried I met break free.

"Sure." The girl answered, followed by an audible rummaging around in drawers.

As the girl handed over the tape, I was able to get a glimpse of her. She had long black hair and stood slightly shorter than Jenna, bearing in mind she was 6'3" in heels. Her eyes appeared to be green and she wore a very tight fitting pajama shirt, stretching in the chest area, accompanied by very short pajama shorts.

This girl could give Jenna a run for her money when it comes down to looks. I feared that the two of them might be kidnapping me or simply had some sick plan set up for me as Jenna began applying duct tape to my mouth.

Next she used the duct tape on my wrists and on my ankles, leaving me completely immobilised.

Jenna threw me carelessly onto the king sized bed that sat in the middle of the room, this appartment seemingly much larger than our own.

I bounced a few times before settling, rolling over to see what the two girls were doing.

"You're just going to leave him in here?" The girl asked, smiling at Jenna as if she was thankful for her idea.

"It'll be fun." Jenna replies, before reaching behind the girl's head and pulling her in close for a passionate kiss. Afterwards, the two of them fell to the bed beside me, still kissing each other and now feeling each other's bodies.

I was shocked, not at all expecting the night to turn out like this. Now there are two Jenna's. At the moment, I didn't know whether to feel afraid or aroused. Why did I have to be here for this?
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4668