Beth by fairway1
Summary:

Beth has had a desire to shrink people since she was a little girl. When she turned 18, she suddenly discovers she can make her fantasies a reality. She uses her power to make her greatest desires come true.


Categories: Giantess, Couples , Crush, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 12057 Read: 145788 Published: October 29 2014 Updated: January 21 2015
Story Notes:

Story is being written over time. I have a few chapters outlined.

1. Discovery by fairway1

2. Coming Home by fairway1

3. A Ride by fairway1

4. A Swim by fairway1

5. The Roles We Play by fairway1

6. Reminiscing by fairway1

7. Prison by fairway1

Discovery by fairway1
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Beth awakened sexually as a teenager when she really started noticing shrinking and growing in media. She always had a slight fascination with movies and TV shows that had tiny characters or huge giants. She always thought it would be fun to tower over her school and crush it to pieces with the teachers inside. Or to find tiny people living in her walls so she could own them. But she really didn’t think about it much until she hit her teen years. She saw movies like Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves and burning desires went through her mind and body. She wanted the girls to eat the adults in the dip. She wanted the girls to step on the parents with their bare feet and crush them. She wanted more than anything to feel a helpless, diminished life to be extinguished by her massive body. She wanted the body of her dirty shoe to be the last thing a person saw or felt before being crushed by the weight of her foot. She imagined doing this to people she knew. She even imagined doing this to her friends. If they were tiny people in the palm of her hand, she would close her fingers on them until they became red squish on her skin. How they trusted her and thought she was their friend, all gone so she could feel powerful. This was of course all fantasy for Beth and she knew it. But it was a habitual fantasy for her in her developing years. Then she hit 18 and something amazing happened: her fantasy became reality.

 

Beth was watching TV on the couch when her dad, Steve, came home. He walked into the TV room, behind her and said, “You can’t watch TV all summer. Go out and get a job.” He didn’t mean it in a threatening or mean way. He even probably meant to motivate her. But it was enough for Beth to go to her fantasy and imagine him becoming tiny.

Steve, “And you need to clean your…”

He stopped making noise. She leaned back and tilted her head over the couch, but didn’t see him. She got up and walked behind the couch, but still couldn’t find him.

 

Steve was suddenly shorter than an inch. He looked up to the top of the couch and it seemed endless. Then Beth came walking around the couch. He saw her face and traveled down her immense body, past her short jeans, and down her long legs until her got to her fast approaching bare feet. He didn’t even think to move, but the shaggy carpet would have prevent him from going very fast anyway.  She step seemed liked it was right over his body. He looked at her huge sole and thought he was done for. The foot came down right next to him. He felt so small when he saw he was as tall as her big toe. He looked straight up those long legs to try and see her face, but could only see between the legs. He was about to call for her until she shifted feet. The toes came down on him so quickly, he couldn’t even comprehend his position until he was on his back and the toes were covering his body. Luckily, the tips were not on him; he was between the tips and the ball. He never though he would be smelling his 18 year old daughter’s toes, but there he was and there they were. They were warm and soft. Almost cuddling him.

 

When Beth walked behind the couch, she expected to see her dad somewhere. She stopped and looked down the hall. Then she shifted to look in the kitchen. She didn’t see him. She noticed a strange feeling under her toes, so she pivoted that foot on its ball while lifting the arch. When she saw it, her eyes widened and she quickly replaced her toes right back on top of it. When she realized what she had done, she felt very warm inside. She felt her dream finally coming true. She wanted to make sure she want dreaming, so she pressed her toes down a little to feel the texture. She lightly scrunched her toes to get the shape. She couldn’t believe it. It finally happened. She again went onto the ball of her foot, but slid it forward a few inches and set it down again so that he was under her arch. A human life was just under her toes. She could have squished him between them with ease. Now he has a face full of her sole. Can he breathe? It excited her more just to think about it. She put a little pressure on to scare him. Her insides were glowing. Then she got a better idea. She lifted her foot off, picked him up between two fingers, and brought him to her room without saying a word.

 

Steve was terrified. He was pretty certain she had seen him when she lifted her pink toes off him, but she put them right back on. Then she pressed her gigantic toes all around him before placing her huge sole on top of him, nearly crushing him. Not only did he feel the pressure, but he felt the immense heat from her sole. Then out of nowhere, he is in the air and looking at her giant, beautiful face looking back at him. He knew it was his daughter, but he didn’t recognize this expression on her face. She set him on her night stand, flung her shirt off, and laid on the bed. Now she was just in a light pink bra and shorts; which she quickly unbuttoned. He didn’t like where this was going. She hastily unzipped her shorts. Then she picked him up between two fingers and moved him in. He floated past her stomach and navel and into the darkness. Before losing the light, he heard Beth say, “This is going to be amazing.” Steve was pushed through her shrubbery and slid down her skin. He knew where he was, but he would not accept the reality of what his daughter was doing to him. He was rubbed up and down as the area became lubricated. She stopped sliding him as he was held just outside her vagina. No. She can’t. He felt a tingling in the tips of her fingers and a very subtle, but unmistakable slow push against his back. He spread his arms and legs in a futile attempt to stop, but it was no use.

 

Beth also couldn’t believe the situation. She had a full grown man, her father no less, between her fingertips and her lips. She slowly increased the pressure. His struggle was the real fruit of her ecstasy. She could feel him using all his might to stop from entering her, but there was no mistaking how this situation would end for him. She had fantasized about it too many times to not go through with it. Her build in anticipation grew to a climax and she thrust him inside. She tried to savor leaving him in there alone, but her pleasure had no patience. She started playing with herself, using him as a toy. She knew she only had a short time frame before he ran out of air so she really went to work. She pushed him against her walls and shoved him deep inside. She pinched him and wiggled him. She knew she was about to climax, so in her final act, she pushed him so hard against herself, that she crushed his chest in. She screamed in pleasure, “OH GOD!” She held it and had one of the most powerful and longest lasting orgasms of her life. She slipped her fingers out of herself and left her dad’s body inside. As her orgasm subsided, she noticed another sensation; though, it was faint and fleeting. She felt Steve’s life disappearing. Then it was gone. It was so small and so quick, that she wasn’t sure if she imagined it or not. She laid there, contemplating the life she just extinguished for sexual pleasure. She had no questions of morality. She just enjoyed it. Enjoyed the power she felt as he choked on her fluids and had his chest caved in while inside his daughter. She looked at her fingers, knowing the godlike power they possessed over him. She decided to fish his body out. Even thinking about his corpse remaining in her made her feel like some kind of god. She pulled him out and stared at the lifeless body. A smirk ran across her face. She tossed him in the trash next to her desk. She put her head on her pillow and wondered when her mom would come home…

 

End Notes:

Hopefully this wets your appetite. This chapter is a little short, but I thought it was a good starting point. The next couple chapters are going to be even better.

Coming Home by fairway1
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Beth was still reeling from the high of shrinking her dad and using him as a sex toy, crushing him in an orgasm. She thought of all the time she spent fantasizing about crushing people with her feet and swallowing people whole, all the websites that catered to this fantasy, and she got to really do it. She couldn’t wait to do it with her mom. It wasn’t about punishing her mom, or getting even with her for anything. In fact, her experience with her mom could be labeled as pleasant. But Beth’s sexual desires overran any other feeling or connection she had with … well any human life. She liked feeling above other humans, in a very literal sense. She felt power knowing that she towered so completely over her dad that even her finger tips were as big as half his body. She kind of wished she took the time to massage an erection out of him before killing him. How hot that would have made her if he experienced his daughter forcing an erection out of him before being eaten by her vagina. She liked the idea of a man being killed in her vagina. In fact, the idea was making her hot right now. She took off her shorts so she was only in her underwear and bra and she got on the computer and went to the usual websites and started working herself. She used her recent experience to add to the digital content. While she was getting close, she knew it was nowhere near what she had just done. So she quickly got recently deceased father’s corpse and reused it. This time she worked on changing its size at will. Bigger and smaller. BIGGER… and smaller. BIGGER………. And smaller and smaller and smaller until she lost track and climaxed. His body was now lost inside of her. She relished in the notion. She kept on thinking of her dad being lost in her and wondered if doing the same for her mom would produce the same results. The sexual tension wouldn’t necessarily be the same. Then she had a moment of clarity. She quickly sought out anyone in the area who might have the same fetish as her. After a short while, she found a good match. So she sent an invite. She could hardly wait. And that is when she heard her mom come in the front door.

 

Stephanie had just come home from shopping. She always kept her looks a priority as she was a knockout in her time and was still very sexy for her age. She worried that her daughter would get upset or embarrassed if she kept up her appearances or even jealous. But she never heard a word from her. In fact, she knew jealousy could not be an issue since her daughter was quite the looker herself. Stephanie had no trouble getting any and all guys when she was young, so she wondered why Beth was rarely ever with any guys. Stephanie got suspicious so she started spying on her daughter’s computer. Her husband wanted to stay as far away from his daughter’s sexuality as he could possibly get. Steve once said, “As far as I know, my daughter is genderless and I hope to never get any closer to the truth than that.” But Stephanie had to know. She found all the giantess websites her daughter visited and she grew concerned that this was the reason she didn’t see many guys. She never knew how to confront the topic. But now she was home and had a new pair of heels with her.

 

“Hey, I’m home!” Stephanie said as she set her purse down in the living room and took off her new heels.

 

“Hey, mom”

 

Stephanie turned to find her daughter standing in the hall with nothing but underwear and a bra on. She had to admit, Beth was even more of a beauty than in her best days. Stephanie was going to question why her Beth wasn’t wearing any clothes, but she suddenly shrank to less than an inch tall. She looked up to Beth’s face to find her mouth open and panting and her eyes lusting. After being shocked, she suddenly remembered all of the stuff on her daughter’s computer, all the images of violence. Stephanie slowly put her hands up and out and barely had the voice to say, “Wait.” But that was Beth’s trigger. She closed the massive distance on a few steps. When she got to her mother, she lifted her foot high in the air as if she was going to stomp the shit out of her, but she slowly lowered it. She could hear her mother screaming, “Please” over and over. She lowered and lowered until she felt two tiny hand pushing against her sole. “You can’t! You can’t do this to me. Please!” She kept lowering her foot. She felt her mom collapse onto her knees, then down on her back, still pushing against Beth’s sole. Right before her flesh smothered her mom’s face she heard something she did not expect: “I’ll be your slave.” It only caused Beth to stop for a brief moment before putting her foot down all the way. As she felt her mom writhing under her sole, pushing with all her might to get free, Beth considered what her mom had said. Then she started rolling her mom under her foot. Finally, she lifter her foot off her mom and set it right next to her.

 

Beth asked, “What did you say before I stepped on you?” Beth liked being able to say this.

Stephanie had to regain some level of composure after thinking her daughter was going to smash her and then being played with under her foot. “I said, I will be your slave… if you let me live.”

 

“That’s an interesting concept. Why do you think I would want a slave like you when I can already do what I want with you?”

 

Stephanie decided to finally broach the subject, “I’ve seen the websites you go to … and the pictures you … look at… I think I have seen some people … like you … want to have slaves … to … worship you.” She had a hard time saying that last part and seeing her daughter. But it had a whole new meaning to Stephanie, seeing Beth like this and being in such a predicament.

 

Beth couldn’t believe what she was hearing. While having little worshippers sounded nice, she never focused on that aspect of the fetish. Still, she thought this could be fun. “Okay. What would you do to start off as a good worshipper?” Seeing her mom in this situation made her horny as hell. It took a lot of restraint not to just squash her tiny little body. She watched her mom take a few small steps toward her foot. She couldn’t believe this was happening.

 

Stephanie couldn’t believe this was happening. She had made the offer in desperation to not be killed in that moment like a bug. She suddenly felt pity for all the bugs she had squashed under her heels. She felt at the top of the food chain when she heard the crunch of the tiny little things, but it was never sexual for her. Now she wondered how her daughter felt with her frail little body at her disposal. She shuddered to think how much her daughter would enjoy ending her life with a single step. She finally got to her daughter’s toes. The big one was the size of a Mini Cooper. She put her hand on the tip and felt the warmth emanating. She looked up to her daughter’s face, she recognized the silent sexuality behind the stare. Her eyes were drawn back down when Beth wiggled her massive toes. Stephanie focused on the one next to the big one. It was about as long as she was, probably longer. The nail was definitely as big as her head. Stephanie put her hands down on the toe and started to straddle her legs on either end of the tip before she laid down on it. Beth couldn’t believe the delicate feeling of her mom cuddling on her second toe.

 

Beth said, “And what more?”

 

Stephanie was hoping she would only have to lay down, but she knew in the back of her mind this might come. She adjusted herself so that her arms and legs were hugging the toe. She looked down at the toe. Even from this close, her daughter’s skin looked smooth and clean, but it was still a toe. She brought her head down slowly, stuck her tongue out, and licked Beth’s skin. Beth was radiating with sexual passion. “Again. Keep doing it.” Beth wanted to masturbate so badly, but for some reason, she couldn’t with her mom right there. As much as it made her hot to know and even see her mom clinging to her toe, she needed something else. Then she saw what she needed. “Hold on tight.” Stephanie gripped with all her might when Beth’s foot lifted into the air and she started walking. Stephanie felt the foot carefully lifting into the air as she kept licking and clinging, both for dear life. She happened to glance down to see that the foot and she were entering into the new heels she had just purchased. She went into the darkness of the closed toe heel.

 

Beth then walked over to the couch, laid down, and began to masturbate. She had tried masturbating on this couch several times, but her parents always interrupted by coming home. Beth started scrunching her toes, feeling her mom’s arms and legs. Then she used her big toe to rotate her mom so that while still clinging, she was between the second and third toes. Now the scrunching had real impact.

 

Stephanie felt terrified as her daughter’s soft toes were starting to squish her. She started to panic. Then she heard, “Keep fucking licking or I’ll squish you between my goddamn toes.” Stephanie kept licking, but this time it was the skin between the toes, so she got all the sweat and smell from them. Stephanie started crying when she heard Beth moaning in passion. But she kept licking. Then she felt a quick jerk and a sustained squeeze. Another small jerk and an even tighter grip. She thought she might pop. Her daughter was climaxing as she was being scrunched to death between her toes. “I smashed dad in my vagina while masturbating earlier.” Beth’s orgasm doubled in pleasure when she said that. Stephanie laid crying between her daughter’s toes as they loosened their grip.

 

“Fuck. That felt really really good. Just wait until my new friend gets here.”

 

End Notes:

I actually inteded to go farther into the story with this chapter, but got caught up in new ideas and details. More to come.

Thank you all for the comments. I really appreciate them. 

A Ride by fairway1
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Stephanie felt ill. She was still stuck between her daughter’s toes, being rhythmically squeezed by them. While Beth’s skin felt soft and she had clearly washed them fairly recently, it was still a sweaty foot that smelled like a foot. Normally Stephanie liked the smell of new shoes, but being still in her own new pair with her daughter’s foot somehow didn’t give her that same sensation. Stephanie tried not thinking about her husband’s unfortunate demise, but it was pretty hard considering she was at the foot of his killer.

 

“I don’t feel any licking,” Beth said. “I guess I should give you more incentive.”

“Stephanie cried, “No. Please.” She started licking the side of one of Beth’s toes. Apparently Beth had already decided to punish her as she started shrinking. “Nooo!” When she stopped shrinking, she was half the height of the toes she was standing between. Stephanie was in awe of the valley between the titanic toes. Then the valley started closing in and the toes came together, smashing Stephanie into walls of flesh. The squeeze held until Stephanie reluctantly stuck out her tongue until it touched Beth’s skin. The squeeze ceased, dropping Stephanie a few inches; she fell to her hands and knees.

 

“Now lick the spot between my toes,” Beth said. She felt the tiny tongue of her mom comply. Beth couldn’t believe how good it felt to have such a tiny being heeding her every wish and worshipping her. “If only I didn’t kill your husband. I could have had each of you between my toes, cleaning them with your tongues.” Beth wished she had made her dad worship her feet. She recalled standing barefoot, right on top of him. She imagined how scared he must have been since she didn’t even know he was there. His teenage fucking daughter almost squashed him like a bug under her beautiful, elegant feet. Beth had made sure to take care of her feet throughout the years; constantly getting pedicures. She wanted to make sure her feet deserved to be worshipped. She also liked noticing when guys and sometimes girls stared at her feet, thinking she wouldn’t notice. Beth knew she was hot all over, but the idea of a person being dedicated to just her feet was intoxicating to her. She felt her mom slowing down, maybe crying again. “If you want, I can keep shrinking you until you are so small that I can’t even see you anymore. Of course, it wouldn’t be in these shoes. I’d toss you in my workout sneakers and shrink you to the size of a speck. When I put my shoes on, I would have no idea if you died under my heel, if my toes got you, or if you suffocated under my sole.” Her mom started licking again.

 

The doorbell rang and Stephanie stopped licking. “Come in.”

 

Mark hesitated before opening the door. For as long as he can remember, Mark has had the fantasy of being a giant. He used all the websites that catered to his fantasy. He tended to lean toward just the male giant forums and sites. He had no interest in a woman having power over him. So when he saw a post from a person claiming to be a woman in his area saying that she wanted to play and wanted a giant, he was all over it. While he worried it might be a hoax or a scam, he didn’t want to miss out if it was real. So he quickly verified as much as he could. The user, “AngryDaughter1138”, also seemed to want to verify a lot. Some of her questions were seeing if he would really go through with it, if presented the opportunity; if he would really take a life for pleasure. Mark didn’t consider himself a bad person, but he made certain justifications in his fantasies for killing shrunken people. When mark heard, “Come in” from a feminine, young voice, he had a great relief wash over him. He was still hesitant though.

 

“Hello? AngryDaughter1138?”

 

“On the couch.”

 

Mark walked into the living room to find a drop dead gorgeous young woman in nothing but her underwear, a bra, and heels; which were propped up on the arm of the couch. She was a complete knockout. Mark was no slouch himself, but this girl could be a supermodel.

 

“Wow. I’m Mark. You are…?”

 

“Let’s stick to usernames, BiggusDickus93.” Beth was pleased that this guy was not bad looking and that he seemed to not be half as confident as he was online. “Did you bring the condoms?”

 

“Huh? Oh! Yeah. Can’t wait.” He set the condoms on the couch arm, next to her heels.

 

“Now, take off my heels, and smell my left foot from heel to toe.”

 

“I, uh. I thought this was supposed to be a uh … big ‘M’ little ‘f’…”

 

“This is whatever I say it is. Now do it.”

 

Mark wanted to play his fantasy, but this is by far the hottest girl he has ever had a chance with, so he was going to do what she said. He didn’t like feet; always thought the attraction to women’s feet was grossly overrated. But he would do a lot to be with this incredibly hot girl. He slowly slipped the heels off her feet and set them down. Then, as she commanded, he started sniffing her heel and moved up her sole.

 

Stephanie was terrified when she heard the doorbell ring. She wondered who this friend might be. A girlfriend from school? A guy friend? Then she heard a man’s voice and tried not to imagine what was in store for her. She heard the chatter between the two and felt her whole world (in the shoe) shake. Finally the light came in and she saw a young man, towering in front of her. He dropped down, below the foot and she heard a massive wind, the man sucking air in through his nose. His head kept rising until his eyes came up to the toes. His eyes met hers and went wide.

 

“What. The. F-“

 

“You like it?”

 

Mark slowly backed up a few inches. He got the perspective of this hot girl’s foot with a tiny hot woman between the toes. The toes started wiggling and the tiny woman almost fell before regaining her footing. He might not have been able to process the whole situation, but he accepted it; whether it was real or a dream, he went with it. He quickly reached out to try and snatch the woman, but the toes scrunched and kept their prisoner.

 

“No. She is mine and you will only do with her as I say. Now, stand up and take off your pants.”

 

Mark obliged without hesitation.

 

Beth let the grip of her little toes loosen. Stephanie was free of the monstrous toes.

 

“Now, put your penis between my toes.”

 

Mark waddled over with his pants at his ankles. He was already close to rock hard. He placed his penis on top of the toes the tiny woman was between. He looked at Beth to clarify.

 

“Yes, between those two toes.” Beth watched her mother drop down and cower at the site of the giant penis overhead. Beth felt the man rubbing himself against her toes to wedge it down. She started gently squeezing his member is it lowered and lowered until it was finally pinning her mom down. She could hear her mom screaming under the big dick. “Yes. Yes!”

 

Mark finally noticed that the woman was fingering herself as he pressed his penis between her toes. She was squeezing really hard and he didn’t know if he was supposed to cum yet, but he was close. She must have noticed because she said, “Stop.” He did immediately. He was kind of scared of this woman. Too scared to even question how this happened.

 

“Now, grab one of the condoms.”

 

Mark grabbed one, opened it frantically and prepared to put it on.

 

“First, hold it open on the top of my foot, right under where your Biggus Dickus is.”

 

Mark did as she asked. The opening of the condom was right under his penis and where Stephanie was. Beth slowly started rocking her foot back and forth so it tilted. The started jerking it harder and harder. Not only did this feel incredibly good to Mark, but it loosened Stephanie. Stephanie tried to gran something, but she slipped right out from between the toes and fell down to the tip of the condom. Mark paused to look at the tiny little, hot woman in the condom he was holding. This was one of his ultimate fantasies coming to life before him. And he was frozen.

 

Beth rolled her eyes, “Now put it on…”

 

Mark shook out of his gaze and proceeded to put on the condom.

 

Stephanie was being shaken violently all about as the giant man’s penis approached her. She was crying more than ever as she saw the distance close. Finally, it pressed against her and she was squished between the latex and the penis. She was stuck just under the slit so that her head was in the little bit of space with air. She then heard Beth, though muffled through the condom.

 

Beth brought her head close to Mark’s Penis so Stephanie could hear her. “I am sure you have had plenty of dick in your time, but I wanted you to have a fresh one that was finally big enough for you. I hope you enjoy it, mom.”

 

“That’s your mom!”

 

Beth grabbed his penis and started working it. She rubbed her nose under the shaft and up the head so she could feel her mom’s helpless body. “I hope you’re ready to experience your daughter giving head up close. Stephanie’s eyes widened as she saw her daughter open her mouth up and stick her tongue out just enough to invite the penis. The tip of the penis pressed Stephanie into the warm, awaiting tongue. Darkness enveloped her as the distant lips closed.

 

Beth had barely started sucking before she felt the pressure change in the condom. Penis still in mouth, Beth looked up to Mark to see he had orgasm face. She sighed as best she could. She slowly pulled away, still sucking until the tip popped out like a popsicle. She looked down to see a semen filled tip with a struggling body inside.

 

“Take it off.”

 

“I want to feel her down inside.”

 

“Take it off and we’ll play with her later or you will pay.”

 

Mark felt that indescribable fear again. He carefully pulled off the condom so it didn’t spill. Beth looked inside to see her mom treading at the surface. Beth grabbed the condom and took it over to the kitchen sink. She grew her mom to be two inches tall, pulled her out, and started washing her. “You should probably take these clothes off too.” She set her mom at the base of the sink and watched her stip. Looking at her mom’s wet, naked body, she could really tell where her own hot body came from. “So what are we going to do with you next?”

 

End Notes:

I really appreciate all the comments! I hope you all enjoy this chapter. 

A Swim by fairway1
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“I was hoping Biggus Dickus would be able to control himself and resist cumming so soon,” Beth said.

 

“I’m sorry. But you were giving me a blowjob after a handjob after a … foot job? Toe job?”

 

“I had planned on it lasting longer. I really wanted to make it last, my mom in my mouth, trapped against your penis.”

 

“Oh!” Mark grabbed his already hardened penis at those words. It was difficult with a damn hot girl, almost nude, standing right in front of him, while she was drying off her hot, naked, shrunken mother with a cloth.

 

“See? You can’t control yourself.”

 

“Not when you say stuff like that. It sends a pulse through me that I can’t control. Anyway, you were giving me a fantasy I only thought could ever exist in my imagination. I’ve masturbated to this type of scenario countless times. You expect me to have complete control over myself when you give it to me like that? How much constraint did you have when you were first able to do this?”

 

“I only started this a few hours ago and I crushed my dad between my fingers in my vagina while masturbating with him.”

 

“Ah!” Mark grabbed his penis again and squeezed until he shot his wad right past Beth’s leg and onto the kitchen floor. Mark dropped onto his knees while continuing to slush. Beth looked behind her to see the mess on the floor and sighed. Mark’s head dropped against Beth’s thigh. He kept sliding down until his forehead landed on Beth’s foot. His nose was between her toes. While Mark wasn’t a fan of feet and certainly not being submissive, he like thinking of his nose between Beth’s toes from the perspective of Beth’s mom. She’s already shrunk and scared between her daughter’s toes and his giant face appears and starts to crush her. He was still shaking his penis while imagining this.

 

Beth was doubly disappointed. She really wanted this guy to last longer, and he just “reset” again. Who knows how long she would have to wait for him to be ready again. And while she wasn’t into giants, she had sought him out to be a more dominating personality. She didn’t want it for her. She wanted a confident, dominating male to take hold of her mother and completely own her while plowing her daughter. She planned to put her mom through all the changes in scenery: her mouth, then her pussy, then finally, her butt. She wanted the man to come on her mom over and over until being crushed and drowned in her daughter’s caboose. How humiliating it would be; to be squeezed to death by your daughter and some douchebag. She didn’t know if there would be a condom for the last one or if her mom would just be shoved in and never let out.

 

Stephanie’s head spun as she had just nearly been drowned in a condom by some strange young man. She could still feel the latex press against her body as Beth’s tongue felt her. It felt as invasive as right now. Beth’s hands were all over her naked body. Sometimes it was the cloth, but sometimes it was just a finger riding up her leg or breasts. To make matters, worse, the giant was right there, still jacking himself off. Stephanie looked into her daughter’s face and could see the machinery turning. She could feel her daughter fantasizing about what sexual tortures she would put her through next. Then she heard a noise and turned to see the giant man’s face. Obviously, by his expression, he just finished himself off. ‘What has my life become? Some guy just came in my kitchen.’ Beth looked up to see her daughter sigh in disappointment before looking back at her. Beth raised an eyebrow. Beth transferred Stephanie into one palm so that she was laying in it. Slowly, her fingers from her other hand moved her arm so that her hand went to her vagina. Beth used the tip of her finger so it pushed Stephanie’s hand into her own crotch. Stephanie got what she meant after a few prods, so she shook her head. Beth grinned and nodded her head to confirm Stephanie’s fears. She kept shaking her ‘no.’

 

Beth said, “Hey, Biggus.”

 

“Hmm”

 

“How would you like my mom to be between my toes down there again?”

 

“Ohhh. Please, yes.”

 

Beth just stared at her mom until Stephanie gave in. She started masturbating in her daughter’s palm. Beth was pleased. She had a man, nearly worshipping her feet and she had her mom pleasuring herself in the palm of her hand. She felt all kinds of power. She slowly closed her fingers over her mother. She pulsated the knuckle over her mom’s hand in coordination with her mom. She then looked down at Mark. What a disappointment this guy was. Beth decided his use as a full grown man was at its end.

 

“Close your eyes, Mark. Lift up your head. Now stand and keep those eyes closed. Now open them.”

 

Mark did all as he was told. When he opened his eyes, he expected to see the face of the hottest girl he had ever been with or maybe even a hand with a tiny woman in it. Instead, he was staring at a wall of flesh. He frantically looked at the toes and foot surrounding him. He looked up to see two giant legs stretching up and meeting in a pair of pink panties. Beth’s face staring down at him.

 

 

“Mark. How do you like being between my toes? I remember seeing online that you hate giant women fantasies and you prefer to stay away from them. That, quote, ‘No woman will have power over me.’” How does the reality compare?”

 

Mark remembered saying shit like that a hundred times. He never wanted to feel helpless or overpowered by anyone. Now he was at the mercy of this hot chick. He also really disliked women’s’ feet. Some of his scenarios included crushing people under his own feet. He knew what kind of power that meant, for someone to be at your feet. He didn’t care as much a minute ago when the toes weren’t taller than him. Whatever was to happen, he didn’t want to end up like a bug under her damn feet. “Please, don’t.”

 

“Don’t what, …Biggus?” She slid her foot slightly forward so the fleshed between her toes touched him. “Let’s play a simple game: You run from my feet so that you don’t end up under them. Mark dropped to his knees with his hand together over his head in a pleading position. Beth inhaled before lifting her big toes and pivoting it over his body. She gently lowered it and pressed him into the floor. As she did this, she shrank him even more. He was now a third of an inch tall. Her soft toe was pressing him into the ground.

 

“No, no, no, no, no.”

 

“No is right. I need you to run. Otherwise, squishing you is not as fun.” She lifted her toe. He rolled out and sprinted like crazy. Mark was running for his life to get under a counter. He actually started feeling like he could make it before a giant foot slammed down in front of him. He ran right smack into the flesh. He made a hard turn and started running another way. Another foot. This continued as he felt like he was being directed. He also noticed he was gaining less distance with all his effort. He thought at first that it was a sign of him tiring out, but then he ran into her toe and noticed it was bigger than before. Much bigger. He turned and ran again until he saw something obstructing his way. He got close to find a pile of his own spunk formed much bigger than his current state. He was fairly close to it when the air around him whooshed and the foot slammed down so that he was again, between her toes. “I’m going to move my toe over you again and press down until you pop unless you escape. He looked around to find any escape besides swimming in his own mess. He saw room under her toe, but that was dangerous at best. Beth lifted her toe in preparation, but it didn’t go far as Mark jumped into his own mess. She dropped down to her arms and knees (with her mother still in hand) and watched as the tiny man swam through his semen. Mark was really swimming, when he looked back, he saw the giant face of this hot woman staring at him. The face was now of monstrous proportions. Mark felt he was probably crying, but couldn’t really tell. He had imagined so many people dying in his semen over the years. He remembered what it felt like when he first imagined people actually swimming in it. Then months later he first started imagining people drowning in it. He felt a little guilty at first, but that quickly went away when he saw no harm in a fantasy. He was trying to not think about the woman he almost drowned earlier. His peripheral vision caught something that made him look up to see a giant foot descending on him. A toe pushed him down into the muck. Then they started wiggling over him. Beth wasn’t so sure she could feel him. Maybe. She wanted to remove all doubt, so she shrank him just a bit more. She clenched her toes to scoop up as much as she could. Then she hopped onto the counter, landing on her butt. She carefully put her legs up so that the messy foot laid sideways on the counter. Beth opened her hand to find her mom still playing with herself. Beth laughed because she forgot all about that.

 

“You can stop now.”

 

Stephanie was relieved to stop. She wasn’t finding any pleasure in the moment and had actually been pondering how her daughter and thousands, millions of others got off on this. Beth lowered her onto the counter.

 

“On my foot is a mess that Mark made. I am pretty sure he is in it. Find him and bring him to me. You are going to have some fun with him. Oh, and don’t worry about getting messy, I can give you another bath.”

 

End Notes:

Again I got caught up in details. I know where the next two chapters are going. I meant to get to one of them in this one, but came up with other ideas.

 

Please, your comments are appreciated!

The Roles We Play by fairway1
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Beth was pleased to watch her tiny naked mother walking across the counter, down the length of her bare leg. Beth’s leg dwarfed Stephanie. If Beth simply adjusted her leg, she would either crush her mother or pin her under a wall of flesh that would surely suffocate her. It got Beth a little excited. But her will power held. She wanted to feel her mother dig through the semen on The ball of her foot and between her toes to find the owner of the spunk, trapped in the goop. It reminded Beth of all the old D rate science fiction films she watched involving people being shrunk and at the mercy of their giant environment. She even watched some of the giant bug films and imagined the creatures weren’t large, but the people were tiny. She saw the giant ant attacking the city and she imagined her foot coming down and smashing it into nothingness while the people (those who weren’t under her foot) would stare in awe. She grabbed her phone and urgently went to the macrophilia forum to see who else wanted to play.

 

Stephanie couldn’t help the confusion she felt. While she saw this monstrous side of her daughter, she wanted to walk as close to her leg as possible. Maybe in her state of extreme vulnerability, she still felt safer around her daughter. Maybe she was getting Stockholm Syndrome. She couldn’t decide and decided not to dig into it deeper. There was also a part of her in awe. She looked up the leg as it arched into the air, curving at the knee in the light. It was reminiscent of those giant arches in deserts. She started remembering the things she spied on her daughter’s computer. All those violent images and stories. One story in particular stuck to her mind. In the future, a company comes out with a product of tiny people to be sold. People ate them, and crushed them, and did whatever they pleased. The company assured the public that they were not “real people” no matter how lifelike they seemed. One activist, Jenny, decried the use of the product as murder and said the tinies were as real as anyone else. She decided she would protest in a demonstration to show that if someone had a real person in the mix, they would not kill. So she shrank herself, publicly, and went into a batch that a woman bought. The woman brought a digital camera that live vlogged her experience.  When she was in the casing with the tinies, she tried interviewing them, but they were just emotional beings; they didn’t seem to be able to speak, or communicate in an understandable way. The package was opened by the woman who bought the product. Jenny looked up to see a giant man and a giant woman looking into the container with all the tinies and her.

 

The man said, “I thought you said this is the one with that woman.”

 

“It is. Look! Were on the computer!” The woman said.

 

The man did a double take, “Oh, hey!”

 

“There she is. The one with the clothes. Ready?”

 

The world tumbled a bit. When settled, Jenny looked up to see the woman’s head go down and out of sight. Then she heard a sucking sound. Then the world tumbled again and Jenny and the tinies all fell out of the container and landed hard on something sticky. Jenny finally figured out they were on the saliva covered head of the man’s penis and that the giant woman was naked. The head of the giant woman was looming over the head. “Bullseye… almost. She landed right next to the slit. Ready?”

 

“Ready,” the man replied.

 

Jenny and the rest of the online world saw the woman rise to immense heights, showing her red bush. Jenny spoke to the world, “They’re not going to go through with it. Knowing there is a real person here that was once full size, they will not murder all of us.” Then the woman started descending onto the erect penis. “No! Please! I’m a real person! Let me go!”

 

The giant woman spoke, “Who are you to say what I can and cannot put in my body? Time to drown this cunt in my cunt.” Then Jenny was plunged into the depths. Her camera caught some of the pumping between the man and woman, but as soon as he came, the live feed from the camera went dead.

 

Stephanie couldn’t believe her daughter got off on this horror when she read it. Now she has to deal with the fact that she would actually do it. Before she realized it, she was at her daughter’s foot. From the top of the ankle, she started walking around the tremendous foot. Even sideways, the foot was more than twice Stephanie’s height. As she came to the end, Beth wiggled her toes. “Time to find him,” Beth playfully said.  Beth tilted and angled her foot so that the sole was at a 45 degree angle, allowing her mom to climb up the toes and sole to get to the semen.  Stephanie understood the gesture. She put one hand on her daughter’s toes and the other on the sole and started to climb. After a few steps, she got to the wet spot. Stephanie scanned the area, trying her best not to get wet. She had no idea how small he would be. She finally spotted a speck of a man. He was roughly the same tininess to Stephanie as she was to Beth. Then there was a sudden jolt and Stephanie fell into the mess.

 

Mark was at a whole new level of low, sitting in his mess on the foot of a woman who basically stepped on him. Nearly squished like a little bug. After a long reflection on how he got here, he saw a woman, giant to him appear above him. She was beautiful. She looked like a more mature version of this giantess he was under. Then it dawned on him, this was the woman he nearly drowned in a condom earlier. Then, there was a sudden jolt and her breast smashed right into him. It hurt a lot, but Mark was more worried about the lack of oxygen he had before the woman finally pushed herself off him.

 

“Oops. Slight twitch.” Beth giggled. Beth saw Stephanie reach down and pick something up. “You found him!” Beth quickly grabbed her mom, laid down, and set her mom on her belly. “Now, set the man down.” Stephanie complied. “Put your foot on top of him and press down.” Stephanie looked at the man below her. She hated him for what he did to her. But she also pitied him for the position he was in. She knew what it was like, first hand, to be under someone’s foot and about to be crushed. “Do it!” Stephanie slowly lifter her foot. She could see and even hear the man pleading. She set her foot on top of him. She could feel his whole body under her sole. She thought about pressing down. She thought about ending his life like he tried to end hers. Then she felt something tiny and wet. It was his tongue.

 

Mark had figured his days were numbered the moment this woman grabbed him. She was going to get revenge on him. So about to be squished, he went to a last resort; something he thought he would never do. He stuck out his tongue and licked her sole. He kept licking. The sole wasn’t lowering anymore, so maybe it was working.

 

Stephanie knew the man was doing exactly what she had done earlier. He was begging to be a servant rather than a smear under a woman’s foot. A few men had pampered Stephanie’s feet in her day. She would admit that she had feet as nice and well taken care of as the rest of her body, but she did not think of her feet the way Beth thought of her own. In many of the pictures and stories on Beth’s computer, the giant women loved their feet and thought of them as sexual objects to be worshipped. Stephanie looked down at her own foot, covering a tiny man. She understood the power, but she did not get off on it. “I don’t think I can do this.”

 

“Sure you can. Just squish him. He would gladly do the same for you. He would squish you under his own foot. He’s talked about crushing women under his foot and in his shoes and socks. He would treat you like grime between his toes. Do it.” Stephanie watched her mom hesitate with the man under her foot. Too long. Stephanie put her finger on her mom’s foot and pressed down. Her mom screamed as her foot pressed down into Beth’s abdomen. With her other hand, Beth was feeling herself up. Stephanie was horror struck. Mark felt himself fading to a blackout with all the pressure. After a few seconds, Beth lifted her mother’s leg to see Mark still intact. “I guess my skin is too soft. Mark, you live to die another way.”

 

The doorbell rang. Beth quickly stored her mom and Mark under a glass, cleaned off her foot with a paper towel, and answered the door. She gave a similar welcome/command to the people at the door she gave Mark. Beth contacted several people from her websites and told them she wanted to role play with them. In a short time span, she had almost a dozen people reply and come to her home. She shrank each and every one of them and placed them under the glass she put Mark and her mom in. They were all roughly the size of specks like Mark, with slight variances. A few of them jumped onto Stephanie’s feet and started humping them. She would quickly kick them off. Others stayed as far away from her as possible. Beth finally brought the last person to the group. “Hi there. I’ve brought you all here today to live a fantasy for real; just as I promised on the website. For some of you, this is your fantasy. I saw you trying to have sex with my mom’s feet. You have always dreamed of being dominated by a giant woman. Even you, sandal-lover91. You are one of the few girls I have seen who wants to be at the feet of another woman. For some of you, this is your nightmare. You want to be giants and giantesses, dominating tiny people. So it is not your fantasy, but mine that is coming true. I’ve fantasized about crushing people who wanted it and I’ve fantasized about crushing people who dreaded it. Now I have both. Let’s get started.” Beth swept all but her mom to the edge of the counter and off. They all fell right into her sock. She carefully put it on before putting on her tennis shoes. She could feel their life forces around her foot. If she concentrated hard enough, she could just barely pick out individuals. As she walked to the door, she felt one pop under the ball of her foot. It was so exciting to know a life was just extinguished under her foot and not knowing which it was. The two concepts that got her the most were the unaware giantess and a person being killed by a giantess with a sense of anonymity. She had no idea which one she crushed and that person knew it right before he or she died. Beth felt the lives in her sock around her foot as she pressed the gas pedal. She was going to the gym. Throughout the process of working out, she felt a few more lives disappear. A couple were squished between her toes, one under her heel, one even managed to get out of the shoe. The person fell out and onto the floor of the gym. Beth turned around to make sure to squish the escapist, but as she turned she felt the life extinguish as a hot teenage girl walked by her. This made Beth incredible horny. The parson managed to escape the confines of her shoe, only to be crushed by a high school hottie. Beth hoped it was someone who masturbated to the notion of being stepped on by girls like that. A fitting end. Along the way, a couple more died. They might have died from heat exhaustion, being crushed, or drowning in her sweat. She liked the last idea a lot. By the time she got home, only two lives were left. She took her sock off and thought about looking in to see who survived, but before she did, she had a better idea. She threw the sock into the washing machine with her laundry. The survivors would either drown in the wash or in the dryer. She didn’t care which. She just liked the idea of people surviving the whole ordeal, only to be killed in the machines. Beth took a long, warm bath and pleased herself as she thought about today’s exploits. The lives lost in her shoe. And about what she was going to do with her mother.

 

End Notes:

This is as far as the original concept goes. I hope you enjoyed it. I don't know if I will add more to this one or not. Please let me know what you thought!

Reminiscing by fairway1

Over the course of several days, Stephanie’s hope dwindled into nothingness. She wanted to believe Beth still saw her as her mother and that she still had any compassion in her body. Each time she saw Beth humiliate and kill a person, Stephanie saw less and less of her daughter and started to see the giant monster before her. Stephanie also took this time to come to grips with her husband being killed by their daughter. Not just killed, humiliated and violated. Beth said she crushed her dad in her vagina while masturbating. Poor Steve. Beth wasn’t even talking to her mom anymore. She would maybe smile or giggle when moving her under her toes to scrunch for a few hours. One day, she was on the coffee table, giving Beth a tiny foot massage; Stephanie finally got the courage to speak.

“Beth?”

Beth took a second to look down, unsure if she actually heard a voice or not. She saw her mom peeking out from the other side of her heel. Beth brought herself in an upright position before bringing her face in really close to her mom. “Yes, Mother?”

Stephanie was terrified. She had forgotten that getting Beth’s full attention at this size usually meant getting tortured and killed. “You told me how you… what you did to your father…”

“Mhmm”.

“I… I remember seeing a thing… on your computer about something like that.”

Beth noticed that she almost felt a tinge of embarrassment from her mom knowing about her fetish and what she did on the computer. But it was only for a fraction of a second before she remembered that her mom was nothing but a toy now and Beth was a goddess. “You’ll have to be a bit more specific.”

“It was a picture with words. The picture was of a girl’s foot, sole up, while she was sleeping. And there was a … it said it was her dad on her foot. He was … he was, I guess, humping into the wrinkles of her sole… or something like that.” Stephanie felt like she was digging her own grave by talking about this story because she could see an excited look on Beth’s face; reliving the fantasy in a whole new perspective. “Anyway, he “finished-off” into the wrinkles and he couldn’t help but do this to his teenage daughter’s foot. He felt bad about it, but he couldn’t help himself. I guess what I’m getting at is … do you feel bad about any of this? It’s okay if you have regrets. We all have vices we indulge in and yours … you just … you’re fantasies involve mercilessly killing people.” Stephanie started crying when she said this. She realized she was trying to still love her daughter when her daughter had no love in her for human life, specifically her own mother’s. Stephanie already knew the answer as she was asking her daughter. But she had to try something. She was clearly at a breaking point from all the humiliation of being under her daughter’s feet, between her toes, almost being crushed by a penis (a few times), and almost drowning in a cum filled condom.

Beth smiled at her tiny, crying mother. Not a sympathetic smile, more a smile at how pathetic her mom was. She was a tiny being with so many big emotions. All of her pain could be wiped out in a single foot step, her entire existence would be smeared between the hard wood floor and Beth’s soft sole. “Mom. Do you remember how that story ended?”

Stephanie held back her sobbing for a moment to answer, “Yes”. She remembered the gist of it, but it was a bit fuzzy.

“Once the dad finished masturbating into his teenage daughter’s giant fucking sole and leaving a tiny little jizz between two wrinkles, he went limp. As you know, when a guy cums, he feels at one with the universe. In this case, his daughter’s foot was his universe. To her, it was just her foot; she used it for walking and stepping on bugs. To him, it was his complete attraction. He wanted to make love to something so much bigger than him and something that could not possibly love him back. He would bask in her little twitches or when she would scrunch her feet, making even more wrinkles. He was simply a passenger on her foot, mom. Can you imagine what it would be like for his wife to walk in her daughter’s room and see her tiny little husband shoot a load into their daughter’s foot? Can you imagine if you walked in on dad, a centimeter tall on my sole? That’s what it felt like when I stepped on him. I don’t think I told you; the first thing I did to him when he shrank was step on him by accident. It was lucky that I was barefoot so I could feel something and not step down with my full weight. If I was still wearing my shoes, I would have just crushed him without knowing. Which is also hot, but in a different way. See, stepping on a person with my barefoot it kind of intimate in a way. They get a closer look at my foot than anyone else. Their whole body is pressed into my sole or is between my toes and they are covered in my skin when they die. But those that die under my shoes, they don’t even get that. They are separated by several feet of rubber, relative to their size. You should have seen the guy at the gym I shrank. He was stepped on by some random young girl. She never even knew he was there. Anyway, back to the story. So the dad is lying there, completely unbeknownst to his daughter. He feels his whole world start to shake as the foot moves upward. He sees her fingers come in hard and fast. She starts scratching her foot. He’s knocked off her sole and lands right between his daughter’s butt cheeks. He tries to struggle to move, but it was like quicksand; each move he made slightly separated the cheeks and he would fall deeper and deeper. He wasn’t truly in trouble until his daughter readjusted and he went all the way in. He died in her ass while she was trying to sleep. That’s the part that got me hot, why I saved it on my computer, and why my pussy is getting hungry just thinking about it. I didn’t kill dad while masturbating because of some father daughter thing or how he might be attracted to me. I did it because it made his life worthless compared to mine. I crushed him out of existence for one orgasm. Do I feel bad? Do I regret it? How should I put this… If I had the power to bring him back to life, I would do it just so I could kill him again in a different way. And if you think you have a chance at surviving this, you need to think again. You are probably going to die inside me while I am reaching a climax. You might even hear me moaning or screaming, if it’s good enough, as the last thing you hear.”

This suddenly reached a new level of horror for Stephanie. She made up her mind. She started sprinting away from Beth.

“You think you can run away or escape? You wouldn’t last one –oh!” Beth realized what was going on when her mom jump off the edge of the table. Beth lunged forward and caught her mom, mid-air. “You are not taking the easy way out and depriving me of this. You brought me into the world through sex, I think it is only fair that you leave the world through my sex.”

Stephanie laid in Beth’s palm, crying.

“Don’t be sad. We are meeting some new friends tomorrow. And this time, we should have a proper man who doesn’t suffer from premature ejaculation and who is not a total wimp. Mind you, I don’t really like giants and their whole thing, but if he is squishing people with an erection I gave him, that’s just fine. Yep, tomorrow is your big day. Until then, let’s gain some perspective.” Beth shrank her mom to a centimeter tall. Beth laid down on the coach so her soles were facing up and she placed her mom right about her toes. “Go ahead and climb up to my heels. See if you think of me as a goddess by then.” Stephanie would find out later that Beth was very slowly shrinking her, the closer she got to the heel so that when she was two-thirds the way up, she was less than half a centimeter tall. Beth loved her new powers.

 

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoy this one. Sorry it took so long to get to. Please comment!

Prison by fairway1

Stephanie woke up falling down what seemed like hundreds of feet. She landed hard, but he floor had some give. She felt the gooey floor and denied what she knew until she opened her eyes and saw the off white color of her latex prison. Stephanie saw how far the walls were from her on each side and figured she was less than a centimeter tall. She looked up the walls for what seemed like ages before seeing the top. She could see a couple fingers holding it open, but nothing else, and thankfully not what she knew was eventually coming. Stephanie wondered what new torture she will endure next and if it would be her last. Finally, she heard Beth’s voice, “And now, the rest.” She saw her daughter’s fingers hover over and make a sprinkling motion over the opening. After a moment, bodies started raining down. They were smaller than her, maybe as tall as a foot, some of them. She heard them screaming as they approached the head of the condom. As they landed and got back up, they sort of encircled her with panicked shouting. When the raining stopped, there were probably over two dozen of them at various sizes. They were all looking upward.

Beth spoke again, “All right. Time to show them what you’re made of.” Then there was a jumble before they saw it. The giant’s penis covered the opening before it entered. The whole condom titled, forcing everyone to tumble on top of each other as the giant penis approached with sharp bursts. Stephanie was both on top of and under smaller people. She worried for a moment that she might have hurt the people she landed on, but she also realized they were already going to die.  She felt a strange sensation on her breast. She looked down to see a 4 inch tall man humping her tit. She brushed him off with disgust. ‘I know we’re about to die, but have some dignity’.  The penis finally got close to them. She saw people trying to climb or claw their way out; either way, they were hopeless. She turned her body so the head of the member was behind her. Whatever was about to happen, she was not going to get a face-full of penis. One last shake jumbled everyone about as the cock slammed them all to the end of the condom. Some people were pushed into the tip, while others were completely pinned. Many of them would suffocate or die from the pressure of the throbbing.

“Make her bigger,” Stephanie heard the giant say. Then she grew to twice her size. “Bigger! I want to feel her.” Stephanie was now a little over an inch tall. “God. I can feel her hair on my head.” He could also feel her whole body pressing against his head. Stephanie noticed all the now tiny people being squished. There was one under her breast, one behind her back, one partially under her belly, one in her crack and one wiggling in her clit. She could almost ignore the giant throbbing penis by focusing on the people. She felt bad for the one on her back as this person was stuck against her back by the slit of the penis; he would be right in front of the impact. The one under her breast already stopped moving. The one in her clit kept wiggling though. She wondered if this was the same opportunist humping her breast earlier. She shuffled her legs just a bit and felt that it was actually a woman. Stephanie almost laughed at the tickles. She kept rubbing her legs as the woman wiggled in her crotch. Stephanie was feeling horny. She enjoyed that this human being, this woman was being used completely as a sex toy. Her only purpose in her last few living minutes, was to give her pleasure. The throbbing finally pushed the person in her crack all the way in. Stephanie had wiggling in her as and in her vagina now. She was enjoying the pleasure. She actually went all the way. When she finally had an orgasm, it struck her that she understood the fetish. She knew what it was like to derive pleasure from using a tiny person. She didn’t get a long time to deconstruct her epiphany; she hit something hard, causing a concussion and a few broken bones. From outside she barely heard:

“Ow!”

“Fuck, I missed.”

“Go in.”

“I think I broke her.”

“Good. Now go in.”

Stephanie heard the sound of being inserted into her daughter’s ass. She felt the waves of back and forth while the penis continued to throb. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. The motion suddenly stopped as Beth clenched. She was about to black out when she felt the last few throbs standing alone, like a heartbeat in darkness. Then her world was filled with white as she finally fainted.

“Yes. They’re all drowning in my cum.”

“Inside my ass.”

“Fuck them.”

“I think we just did.”

They both felt a sense of accomplishment. Beth finally killed her mom in a most humiliating and degrading way. The giant crushed and drowned people with his penis. He figured he really had it in him to carry out his sexual fantasy at the cost of several lives, but he finally knew it. Beth released him as he became soft. He took off the condom and looked inside. He could see Beth’s mom clearly. He thought he could see tiny specks among his spunk, but it was hard to tell. “Uh… Do you want her back?” The giant extended his arms to give Beth the condom with her dead mother.

“Sure.” Beth grabbed the condom. She went to the kitchen and emptied the contents on her counter. It was weird to see her mom like that. Not just covered in cum, but dead. She straitened her body out and straightened her hair.  As she was about to lick her finger clean, she noticed in the speck of spunk was a tiny person, struggling to survive.

“Hey!” Beth said, “One made it.”

“Let me see.”

Beth licked her finger clean, “Too late.”

Beth grew her mom, and the cum stayed the same size so she became relatively clean. Finally, her mom was full size, lying on the counter.

“Hey, don’t do that. It makes her seem like a real person.”

Beth turned to him. “She was a real person, and you killed her.”

“We killed her.”

“And a secret is only safe between two people when one of them is dead.” The giant suddenly shrank. Beth thought about quickly crushing him under her bare foot, as it would humiliate him. But she decided it wasn’t enough. “Maybe I should put you in the condom of the next penis I let fuck me.”

“No! No! Anything but that.”

She quickly devised a fitting funeral. She was going to stuff him in her mom’s vagina. She went to do so, but found the small body of a woman already inside. “Okay? All right. We’ll put you in her cooch and put her back in my mom. Sort of a vagina Inception.”

“Wait! I am supposed to be a giant! Don’t do this to me.”

“You’re right. And you’ve appealed to the hedonist in me.” Beth moved to her jar of reserve tinies. “Who here wants to be with a giant?” She saw a couple of hands raised. She picked a white blonde that looked pretty. “Here you go.” She gave the tiny speck of a girl to the giant. He quickly applied her to his penis and began rubbing. As he masturbated with the girl, he was put in the vagina of the random woman, then they were all three shrunk and put in her mom. She then shrank her mom to a centimeter again. She put her mom’s body on a pill. Beth put them all in her mouth and swallowed.

She would receive the money from her parents’ life insurance policies soon enough.

 

End Notes:

I think this is the end of the story. Please comment.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4658