- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story is being written over time. I have a few chapters outlined.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Beth awakened sexually as a teenager when she really started noticing shrinking and growing in media. She always had a slight fascination with movies and TV shows that had tiny characters or huge giants. She always thought it would be fun to tower over her school and crush it to pieces with the teachers inside. Or to find tiny people living in her walls so she could own them. But she really didn’t think about it much until she hit her teen years. She saw movies like Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves and burning desires went through her mind and body. She wanted the girls to eat the adults in the dip. She wanted the girls to step on the parents with their bare feet and crush them. She wanted more than anything to feel a helpless, diminished life to be extinguished by her massive body. She wanted the body of her dirty shoe to be the last thing a person saw or felt before being crushed by the weight of her foot. She imagined doing this to people she knew. She even imagined doing this to her friends. If they were tiny people in the palm of her hand, she would close her fingers on them until they became red squish on her skin. How they trusted her and thought she was their friend, all gone so she could feel powerful. This was of course all fantasy for Beth and she knew it. But it was a habitual fantasy for her in her developing years. Then she hit 18 and something amazing happened: her fantasy became reality.

 

Beth was watching TV on the couch when her dad, Steve, came home. He walked into the TV room, behind her and said, “You can’t watch TV all summer. Go out and get a job.” He didn’t mean it in a threatening or mean way. He even probably meant to motivate her. But it was enough for Beth to go to her fantasy and imagine him becoming tiny.

Steve, “And you need to clean your…”

He stopped making noise. She leaned back and tilted her head over the couch, but didn’t see him. She got up and walked behind the couch, but still couldn’t find him.

 

Steve was suddenly shorter than an inch. He looked up to the top of the couch and it seemed endless. Then Beth came walking around the couch. He saw her face and traveled down her immense body, past her short jeans, and down her long legs until her got to her fast approaching bare feet. He didn’t even think to move, but the shaggy carpet would have prevent him from going very fast anyway.  She step seemed liked it was right over his body. He looked at her huge sole and thought he was done for. The foot came down right next to him. He felt so small when he saw he was as tall as her big toe. He looked straight up those long legs to try and see her face, but could only see between the legs. He was about to call for her until she shifted feet. The toes came down on him so quickly, he couldn’t even comprehend his position until he was on his back and the toes were covering his body. Luckily, the tips were not on him; he was between the tips and the ball. He never though he would be smelling his 18 year old daughter’s toes, but there he was and there they were. They were warm and soft. Almost cuddling him.

 

When Beth walked behind the couch, she expected to see her dad somewhere. She stopped and looked down the hall. Then she shifted to look in the kitchen. She didn’t see him. She noticed a strange feeling under her toes, so she pivoted that foot on its ball while lifting the arch. When she saw it, her eyes widened and she quickly replaced her toes right back on top of it. When she realized what she had done, she felt very warm inside. She felt her dream finally coming true. She wanted to make sure she want dreaming, so she pressed her toes down a little to feel the texture. She lightly scrunched her toes to get the shape. She couldn’t believe it. It finally happened. She again went onto the ball of her foot, but slid it forward a few inches and set it down again so that he was under her arch. A human life was just under her toes. She could have squished him between them with ease. Now he has a face full of her sole. Can he breathe? It excited her more just to think about it. She put a little pressure on to scare him. Her insides were glowing. Then she got a better idea. She lifted her foot off, picked him up between two fingers, and brought him to her room without saying a word.

 

Steve was terrified. He was pretty certain she had seen him when she lifted her pink toes off him, but she put them right back on. Then she pressed her gigantic toes all around him before placing her huge sole on top of him, nearly crushing him. Not only did he feel the pressure, but he felt the immense heat from her sole. Then out of nowhere, he is in the air and looking at her giant, beautiful face looking back at him. He knew it was his daughter, but he didn’t recognize this expression on her face. She set him on her night stand, flung her shirt off, and laid on the bed. Now she was just in a light pink bra and shorts; which she quickly unbuttoned. He didn’t like where this was going. She hastily unzipped her shorts. Then she picked him up between two fingers and moved him in. He floated past her stomach and navel and into the darkness. Before losing the light, he heard Beth say, “This is going to be amazing.” Steve was pushed through her shrubbery and slid down her skin. He knew where he was, but he would not accept the reality of what his daughter was doing to him. He was rubbed up and down as the area became lubricated. She stopped sliding him as he was held just outside her vagina. No. She can’t. He felt a tingling in the tips of her fingers and a very subtle, but unmistakable slow push against his back. He spread his arms and legs in a futile attempt to stop, but it was no use.

 

Beth also couldn’t believe the situation. She had a full grown man, her father no less, between her fingertips and her lips. She slowly increased the pressure. His struggle was the real fruit of her ecstasy. She could feel him using all his might to stop from entering her, but there was no mistaking how this situation would end for him. She had fantasized about it too many times to not go through with it. Her build in anticipation grew to a climax and she thrust him inside. She tried to savor leaving him in there alone, but her pleasure had no patience. She started playing with herself, using him as a toy. She knew she only had a short time frame before he ran out of air so she really went to work. She pushed him against her walls and shoved him deep inside. She pinched him and wiggled him. She knew she was about to climax, so in her final act, she pushed him so hard against herself, that she crushed his chest in. She screamed in pleasure, “OH GOD!” She held it and had one of the most powerful and longest lasting orgasms of her life. She slipped her fingers out of herself and left her dad’s body inside. As her orgasm subsided, she noticed another sensation; though, it was faint and fleeting. She felt Steve’s life disappearing. Then it was gone. It was so small and so quick, that she wasn’t sure if she imagined it or not. She laid there, contemplating the life she just extinguished for sexual pleasure. She had no questions of morality. She just enjoyed it. Enjoyed the power she felt as he choked on her fluids and had his chest caved in while inside his daughter. She looked at her fingers, knowing the godlike power they possessed over him. She decided to fish his body out. Even thinking about his corpse remaining in her made her feel like some kind of god. She pulled him out and stared at the lifeless body. A smirk ran across her face. She tossed him in the trash next to her desk. She put her head on her pillow and wondered when her mom would come home…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully this wets your appetite. This chapter is a little short, but I thought it was a good starting point. The next couple chapters are going to be even better.