Backyard Punishment by AllCool23
Summary:

A boy is consistently punished by his step-mother and step-sister along with her friends. With little sympathies from anyone around him and an ever changing world, he must find a way to be free of the tyranny and gain his indepedence.

Inspired by an image made by the talented giantess writer Newschool2626


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Butt, Entrapment, New World Order, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 5328 Read: 25491 Published: October 27 2014 Updated: October 28 2014
Story Notes:

I plan to do at least 10 chapters of this story, though things may be slow. I hope to get back on a regular updating schedules for my other sotries as well. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by AllCool23

2. Chapter 2 by AllCool23

Chapter 1 by AllCool23

Brittney cautiously watched from her window. She saw her mother Amy take her step-brother out to the shed where his punishment would begin. Her step-brother (which Amy insisted on referring to him as ‘brother’ instead of ‘step-brother’) was struggling however, the strength of a twelve year old was not enough to combat the strength of a woman in her mid-thirties, fuelled by the determination to discipline her step-son. Brittany raced down the steps as soon as she saw them enter the shed, making her way out of the front door and towards her neighbour’s house. She knocked on the door, patiently waiting for an answer, and gasped with enjoyment when Jean had opened the door.

Brittany and Jean were best friends, growing up in the same neighbourhood since they were mere babies. Their mothers had always been close, and so it was natural that these two girls spent a lot of time with each other. They both developed similar interests, with them both being naturally athletic and growing into what some would call ‘tomboys’. This attitude wasn’t typically encouraged by their mothers, so they eventually abandoned the boyish personas, however, they still retain a few traits. One of which was keeping their athleticism, which they worked hard to preserve. Another was their mutual fondness of being as almost unladylike when it comes to typical social etiquette. The girls would burp inappropriately at their dinner tables, innocently saying ‘excuse me’ and expressing an artificial sorrow after.  They found an almost unexplainable fascination with bugs, which Jean kept a collection of in her basement. They felt like gods, towering over their miniature kingdoms.

The girls had vivid imaginations constantly reinforced by their maternal figures, and it was probably the only girlish thing they enjoyed. However, instead of dolls, they would use bugs. They’d made up stories of a great bug prince rescuing a princess from the evil insect overlord. These things didn’t occur naturally however, soon as the girls found out. Some scenarios couldn’t have played out like it could have been in their minds as the bug kingdoms did not bend to the will of their creators. Ants would overpower the prince and take him to the mound to be devoured, spiders would eat the princess too early and sometimes the overlord was killed by something else.

As the prophecies did not unfold, the girl decided to use some divine intervention to influence the outcomes of their great stories. If the ants were deciding to ambush the hero, then they soon found themselves drowned in a torrent of spit from above. If some bug decided that the princess were to be its next meal, then a large foot would anti-climatically end the intention. If the hero was being lazy that particular day, the large goddess’s ass would threaten it, forcing it to flee to its soon to be love.

Eventually, after Kyle’s father had died – coincidentally from a horrible parasite which had made its way into his digestive track – Amy disallowed Brittany from interacting with the insects. They were soon thrown away, left to the gardens in the park, where no goddesses were there to keep the balance. This left the girls to find new occupations. This often frustrated the girls, as many typically ‘girly’ activities did not contain the thrill of absolute domination. Until they discovered what Brittany’s brother was enduring ever since his fathers’ untimely death.

Brittany flashed a smile across her face, when Jean curiously asked “What is it?” When Brittany didn’t respond at first, Jean thought she was doing this to annoy her, except when she remembered about their previous conversation yesterday. Jean’s face showed a smile a well, and the girls ran across the street behind the shrubs facing the shed which Kyle and Amy had entered. “So what did your brother do this time? Is it a major punishment?” asked Jean.

“No” replied Brittany, “He spilt his bowl of cereal on the ground. It wasn’t much, but boy I wish it were. Maybe one day you’ll get to see it, but this is going to be a minor one today.” The girls giggled and slowly crept forward towards a small hole within the side of the shed. They looked around to make sure that no one could see or hear them, then they fought for an eye in the hole to witness Kyle’s punishment.

“You’re so incompetent” Amy said gently, “you should really learn how to control yourself, sometimes I swear Kyle you take after your father in that he was just a klutz”. The boy looked down in shame, staring at his feet, trying to avoid eye contact until his mother reached into her purse and he heard the all familiar click. He saw a light, so blinding that he almost fainted from the sudden shift. He didn’t know if he was about to collapse due to the flash or due to the immense pressure all around his body. When his vision cleared, he was merely two inches tall, with nothing but his clothes having an enormous weight on him. He heard a zipper being pulled down, and struggled to get out of his gargantuan t-shirt. It was futile however as the shirt was lifted off him, with a gigantic Amy staring down at him, pants-less and with a slight smirk on her face.

Kyle’s instinct was to run; run far away where his evil-step mother wouldn’t be able to touch him. Once again, his fruitless efforts were met with pity laughter from his step-mother who brought him up to her face. Even though he was only a few inches tall, his mother’s gaze could always make him feel small, literal or not, he was nothing but a plaything for her.

 She began to rant “You cannot be lazy Kyle, whether that be because you want to get through school or even sit down with some cereal”. The child began to mindlessly struggle and she tightened her grip “Where would I be today if I were lazy? Not watching the Saturday morning cartoons like your sister is. Heck, I guess I wouldn’t be in your position at all, because you’re a deviant and I was a good child, did I ever tell you that?” ‘Many times’ Kyle thought. Amy continued whilst the girls whispered to each other “Oh god, this part is so boring, get to the action already!” Jean complained. “Wow, I never thought you’d be so eager to see my mom’s butt” Brittany teased. The girls giggled at this, to which Kyle could hear, and if his tiny ears could, then surely his step-mother could as well. He was beginning to think she was putting on a show for them now.

“You won’t be watching cartoons forever” Amy said as she began to move the tiny pre-teen behind her giant crack, “Perhaps you’ll manage a big company like me”. She slowly pushed the boy into her butt crack, facing away from the hole in the shed so that the girls got a full view of the event. The small hairs on the cheeks caressed Kyle’s face as he slowly entered the repulsive chasm, sinking in place as he eventually reached a more sensitive area of his step-mother behind. He was not smothered by it, but close enough that he may soon fall against it. “But I highly doubt it” Amy ended, as she pulled up her panties, which slowly sank into her crack as well.

The girls pranced away into the living room, laughing at what had just transpired. “Wow! I’ll never get tired of that!” exclaimed Jean.

“To think, that maybe one day, we’ll be able to do that” said Brittany. They gossiped about what Kyle must be currently going through, when Amy entered through the back door, walking through the living.

“Gee, those cartoons must be good today if you’re laughing that hard” Amy said. “We’ll I’m off to work, Denise will be here at about 3 o’clock to babysit, so will you be able to stay at Jean’s for while?”

“No problem Mrs. Donnelly” answered Jean.

“Good, okay then sweetheart, bye”. Amy gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead and left for work with her step-son being grinded between eh colossal cheeks of her ass. He certainly fell against the sensitive area of his mother’s posterior, but it didn’t reflect in Amy’s demeanour. She was all casual about the situation, even positive that she was rehabilitating her step-son. Both girls watched with awe, aspiring to be the tiny boy’s wardens of the anal prison.

 

 

End Notes:

Thankyou for reading! If you find any errors, let me know so that I may edit them.

Chapter 2 by AllCool23
Author's Notes:

A little more insight this chapter, then hopefully more action!

The girls were all gathered around the dollhouse, acting out their typical storylines. Today, Jean and Brittany were playing with Jeans cousin, Ashley. She was a few months younger than the two girls, but still being born within the same year made them basically made them initial friends. Brittany believed most girls her age to be the peak of their maturity, at least according to her mother. It also helped that she shared the same natural blonde hair that Brittany was enthralled with, believing it to be one of the only beneficial traits of her biological father. The other was her great bone structure, which displayed her cheekbones, giving her a delicate facial shape. Though this trait was something she disliked about Ashley, despite them having these two things in common. Ashley was not known for her impeccable facial structure, instead it was one of her lesser approved of features. Jean had secretly called her ‘The Horse-Face’, simply named because Ashley’s face was long and brought out her rather overdeveloped nose, for which Brittany declared ‘Pinocchio’ to be a better fitting term.

The younger girl was timid and shy, which reminded Brittany of Kyle. Both had the same unconfident demeanour that she preyed upon, and thus, despite the reasonably right foot being started off on, Ashley was a target for both of the girls. She suffered more psychological abuse though than the physical torture of being held between the butt cheeks of a middle-aged woman, though this made it more fun for the girls in a way. This meant that both got to repeatedly tell Ashley all of the things that would eventually happen to her when Jean’s mother got to buy one of the prototype rays manufactured by Amy’s company – though they were predicted to stay in development stage indefinitely.

Ashley submitted to the girl’s insults and threats, believing them to be inevitable facts that would eventually occur. “We’ll share you around all day long, trapped in our shoes or our sweaty butts” Brittany said, “All day long, gasping for a fresh breath of air, only to be begging to be put back in!”

“That’s what her brother does, all day he gets in trouble on purpose just to be with his mommy’s favourite place. My gosh, there’s a few boys that would love to get their hands on a miniature girl. I heard they sweat more, you’d basically be in paradise!” Jean teased. Ashley stayed quiet, hanging her long face downwards, holding back a few tears.  It was then that Brittany held her hand on Ashley’s shoulder to comfort her, and Jean went further into the teasing “Don’t get upset, you’ll learn to like it, it’s quite fun according to Kyle”.

“Here why don’t you get accustomed to your new life, think of it as a preview” Brittany explained, as she raised her foot to her victims face. It was clear that she was expecting some sort of worship from her lesser friend, as a form of humiliation before an empty threat was cast into the light to show that nothing was serious. Jean raised her foot as well, to join in on the domination that she so sorely missed. This event did not last long however, as Ashley’s mother had come to take her back home. The girl ran out of the room quickly as soon as she heard the car honk its horn, signifying that she was free from the torment.

Brittany and Jean were not disappointed though, as the threats were enough to quench their thirst for supremacy over the ‘bugs’. They relished in their lust for power, laughing aloud at the mere thought of dominating another insignificant being again. The bugs were long lost, but they substituted them through the use of emotionally distant relatives. Jeans cousin was born to be the submissive type according to Brittany, whilst Jean said the same about Kyle. Brittany corrected Jean on numerous occasions however, that he was firmly resistant when it came to his well-deserved punishments. She claimed that it was a rehabilitation process that would take place every time he would do something severe, and it had been proven on other boys as well. The test trials were ran with prisoners however, never with someone of a familial relationship. This detail was omitted by Amy, in order to maintain the illusion that these things were very widespread.

This wasn’t planned from the beginning of course. There arrived another wave of feminist movements after an incident after a female jail officer was unable to defend herself in a prison riot. The arguments against the woman were that she should have known that in these situations that men are physiologically more developed then women in terms of pure physical prowess. This argument was made redundant however, as Amy’s company ‘Developmental Futurology’ created what is considered to be the most advanced piece of technology of all time. The shrink ray.

Eventually, a judge ruled that this new technology was to be used to deliver the people’s justice, and the female officer was the first official human on the planet to use the device on another human being. At first, the people hailed this new innovative tech as the greatest form of sentencing in the history of mankind, until it came to light of the prisoners fates. It was seen as inhumane that the tiny convicts were squished, blended, eaten and entrapped within the female. It was argued constantly, until the government decreed that the device must not be usable on humans. Thus, the device has never gained as much traction due to its notoriety.

Brittany however, being only twelve did not know much about the incident, but she neither cared what happened to the fictitious victims of these shenanigans, only the fate of what lay ahead for her ‘big’ brother.

Jean and Brittany were down in the living room, watching television peacefully, but in an almost dull, catatonic state. It seemed rather boring until Jean decided to lift up and relieve herself of her gastric pressure. Of course, being the young tomboy that she is, Brittany could not withhold her laughter and neither could Jean. This led to a discussion; “Does your Mom ever fart on your brother when he’s in there?” Brittany pondered for a moment. Though she thought about her brother being pressed closely between the two gargantuan mounds constantly, she had never contemplated the actual reality of the anus’ purpose, to expel waste.

“I have no idea” said Brittany, “She might, because she spends all of her time at work, she might find time to let one go, but I have no clue”.

Jean laughed at her friend’s ignorance, “So you’re telling me that there isn’t any examples of your brother being forced to breathe in a huge amount of farts? That’s weird. When he’s in mine, I’m going to be eating Mexican, all day, every day.” Brittany thought about the constant butt explosions, but worried about Jeans ‘when he’s in mine’ line. She never thought that she would be sharing her brother with anyone but her mother, and even then, she thought she would take over the majority of her disciplining duties. The very thought of sharing her future butt boy was a foreign concept, and believed that Kyle was to be strictly hers.

“Too bad he’s not going to be in your butt though, he’s going to have to put up with all of the junk in my trunk!” She laughed. Jean was visibly annoyed at this, obviously because she thought that her friend was more generous with her privilege of having the world’s only shrink ray. “Oh my god, can you imagine what it’d be like after a huge trip to the bathroom!” Once again, the laughter was not returned by Jean, who seemed even more annoyed after the revelation.

“What do you mean? I thought we were going to take turns or something? Didn’t you say there was a two day policy or something? That’s a day each! C’mon!” Jean pleaded with her friend, but it was met with a thorough explanation of Brittany’s ambitions.

“Mom and I are going to be sharing him until I take over full time. Maybe if I go on vacation or something… no, I’ll definitely be taking him with me. Maybe if… no, same problem there. You see the problem here, right?” Jean didn’t see a problem, in fact, she knew that Brittany was being entirely selfish just because she believed that it was her ‘right’. Jean let out an audibly dismissive sigh and continued watching her cartoons, not wanting to get into a fight. Brittany felt bad about not including her best friend in their mutual interest. She recalled a time when her mother first introduced the concept of the whole punishment to her, so that she would not worry about the safety of her step-brother.

                                                                                *

“Now, he’s going to be between the cheeks for the little time-outs and if he really wants to be bad, he goes…”

“Right up the bum hole!” yelled Brittany. Amy giggled at her comment and clarified that she was indeed correct. The whole situation seemed to be causal and overall even a bit underwhelming. One second, Kyle was being a normal twelve year old, watching cartoons, laughing at poop jokes and slapstick, refusing to do homework; then all of the sudden, he was nowhere to be found unless one spread the thick gluteus of Amy Donnelly. Amy herself wasn’t a particularly large woman, but she wasn’t thin either. She did have a chubby layer of fat, but her figure only displayed an imperfect hourglass, only flawed due to the proportionate waist in accordance to the rest of her body. He cheeks were not toned, but round and soft. In theory, if one to be nestled between them, there would be no argument for safety in terms of prolonged crack spelunking.

Her brunette hair reached down to her shoulder blades, straightened every day to combat the natural curliness of the locks. She was above average height, around 5’11. This helped her overcome the predominantly male atmosphere, as she was taller than the first CEO of Developmental Futurology, who himself was a short stout man. She eventually inspired other women, and soon, half of the corporate administration was female, to which she preferred as the newest feminist movement allowed her to cater to their newly intended audience without much refutation. She shortly acquired the title after her husband and Kyle’s father had passed. Amy believed that taking the surname of her late husband would be too painful o bear, as she would walk in to her office and be reminded of him every time she saw her name on the door. As such, she reverted to her maiden name of Donnelly.

“So, do you have any questions about your brothers new discipline plan?” Amy asked. She noticed Brittany’s earlier enthusiasm, but it soon turned into a reluctant nod in response. “What’s wrong sweetie?”

“Will… will I… end up being the same?” the little girl inquired. Amy noticed the intense fear in her daughter’s eyes, and felt guilty for not clarifying earlier. She explained that Brittany herself would not endure an anal experience due to the fact that Brittany was her own flesh and blood. Brittany herself was relieved at this, and felt some of her previous authority return as she was immune to any sort of consequences. She had no typical spoiled mentality of ‘everything is easy’. Brittany was no fool, as she realised that those with Donnelly blood in their veins ruled over this household, and those who dwelled within, or in this case, their butts. 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! If there are any erroors, please let me know!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4657