- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I plan to do at least 10 chapters of this story, though things may be slow. I hope to get back on a regular updating schedules for my other sotries as well. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Brittney cautiously watched from her window. She saw her mother Amy take her step-brother out to the shed where his punishment would begin. Her step-brother (which Amy insisted on referring to him as ‘brother’ instead of ‘step-brother’) was struggling however, the strength of a twelve year old was not enough to combat the strength of a woman in her mid-thirties, fuelled by the determination to discipline her step-son. Brittany raced down the steps as soon as she saw them enter the shed, making her way out of the front door and towards her neighbour’s house. She knocked on the door, patiently waiting for an answer, and gasped with enjoyment when Jean had opened the door.

Brittany and Jean were best friends, growing up in the same neighbourhood since they were mere babies. Their mothers had always been close, and so it was natural that these two girls spent a lot of time with each other. They both developed similar interests, with them both being naturally athletic and growing into what some would call ‘tomboys’. This attitude wasn’t typically encouraged by their mothers, so they eventually abandoned the boyish personas, however, they still retain a few traits. One of which was keeping their athleticism, which they worked hard to preserve. Another was their mutual fondness of being as almost unladylike when it comes to typical social etiquette. The girls would burp inappropriately at their dinner tables, innocently saying ‘excuse me’ and expressing an artificial sorrow after.  They found an almost unexplainable fascination with bugs, which Jean kept a collection of in her basement. They felt like gods, towering over their miniature kingdoms.

The girls had vivid imaginations constantly reinforced by their maternal figures, and it was probably the only girlish thing they enjoyed. However, instead of dolls, they would use bugs. They’d made up stories of a great bug prince rescuing a princess from the evil insect overlord. These things didn’t occur naturally however, soon as the girls found out. Some scenarios couldn’t have played out like it could have been in their minds as the bug kingdoms did not bend to the will of their creators. Ants would overpower the prince and take him to the mound to be devoured, spiders would eat the princess too early and sometimes the overlord was killed by something else.

As the prophecies did not unfold, the girl decided to use some divine intervention to influence the outcomes of their great stories. If the ants were deciding to ambush the hero, then they soon found themselves drowned in a torrent of spit from above. If some bug decided that the princess were to be its next meal, then a large foot would anti-climatically end the intention. If the hero was being lazy that particular day, the large goddess’s ass would threaten it, forcing it to flee to its soon to be love.

Eventually, after Kyle’s father had died – coincidentally from a horrible parasite which had made its way into his digestive track – Amy disallowed Brittany from interacting with the insects. They were soon thrown away, left to the gardens in the park, where no goddesses were there to keep the balance. This left the girls to find new occupations. This often frustrated the girls, as many typically ‘girly’ activities did not contain the thrill of absolute domination. Until they discovered what Brittany’s brother was enduring ever since his fathers’ untimely death.

Brittany flashed a smile across her face, when Jean curiously asked “What is it?” When Brittany didn’t respond at first, Jean thought she was doing this to annoy her, except when she remembered about their previous conversation yesterday. Jean’s face showed a smile a well, and the girls ran across the street behind the shrubs facing the shed which Kyle and Amy had entered. “So what did your brother do this time? Is it a major punishment?” asked Jean.

“No” replied Brittany, “He spilt his bowl of cereal on the ground. It wasn’t much, but boy I wish it were. Maybe one day you’ll get to see it, but this is going to be a minor one today.” The girls giggled and slowly crept forward towards a small hole within the side of the shed. They looked around to make sure that no one could see or hear them, then they fought for an eye in the hole to witness Kyle’s punishment.

“You’re so incompetent” Amy said gently, “you should really learn how to control yourself, sometimes I swear Kyle you take after your father in that he was just a klutz”. The boy looked down in shame, staring at his feet, trying to avoid eye contact until his mother reached into her purse and he heard the all familiar click. He saw a light, so blinding that he almost fainted from the sudden shift. He didn’t know if he was about to collapse due to the flash or due to the immense pressure all around his body. When his vision cleared, he was merely two inches tall, with nothing but his clothes having an enormous weight on him. He heard a zipper being pulled down, and struggled to get out of his gargantuan t-shirt. It was futile however as the shirt was lifted off him, with a gigantic Amy staring down at him, pants-less and with a slight smirk on her face.

Kyle’s instinct was to run; run far away where his evil-step mother wouldn’t be able to touch him. Once again, his fruitless efforts were met with pity laughter from his step-mother who brought him up to her face. Even though he was only a few inches tall, his mother’s gaze could always make him feel small, literal or not, he was nothing but a plaything for her.

 She began to rant “You cannot be lazy Kyle, whether that be because you want to get through school or even sit down with some cereal”. The child began to mindlessly struggle and she tightened her grip “Where would I be today if I were lazy? Not watching the Saturday morning cartoons like your sister is. Heck, I guess I wouldn’t be in your position at all, because you’re a deviant and I was a good child, did I ever tell you that?” ‘Many times’ Kyle thought. Amy continued whilst the girls whispered to each other “Oh god, this part is so boring, get to the action already!” Jean complained. “Wow, I never thought you’d be so eager to see my mom’s butt” Brittany teased. The girls giggled at this, to which Kyle could hear, and if his tiny ears could, then surely his step-mother could as well. He was beginning to think she was putting on a show for them now.

“You won’t be watching cartoons forever” Amy said as she began to move the tiny pre-teen behind her giant crack, “Perhaps you’ll manage a big company like me”. She slowly pushed the boy into her butt crack, facing away from the hole in the shed so that the girls got a full view of the event. The small hairs on the cheeks caressed Kyle’s face as he slowly entered the repulsive chasm, sinking in place as he eventually reached a more sensitive area of his step-mother behind. He was not smothered by it, but close enough that he may soon fall against it. “But I highly doubt it” Amy ended, as she pulled up her panties, which slowly sank into her crack as well.

The girls pranced away into the living room, laughing at what had just transpired. “Wow! I’ll never get tired of that!” exclaimed Jean.

“To think, that maybe one day, we’ll be able to do that” said Brittany. They gossiped about what Kyle must be currently going through, when Amy entered through the back door, walking through the living.

“Gee, those cartoons must be good today if you’re laughing that hard” Amy said. “We’ll I’m off to work, Denise will be here at about 3 o’clock to babysit, so will you be able to stay at Jean’s for while?”

“No problem Mrs. Donnelly” answered Jean.

“Good, okay then sweetheart, bye”. Amy gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead and left for work with her step-son being grinded between eh colossal cheeks of her ass. He certainly fell against the sensitive area of his mother’s posterior, but it didn’t reflect in Amy’s demeanour. She was all casual about the situation, even positive that she was rehabilitating her step-son. Both girls watched with awe, aspiring to be the tiny boy’s wardens of the anal prison.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thankyou for reading! If you find any errors, let me know so that I may edit them.