Three Time's The Charm by Xxana
Summary:

Three young women enjoy jello shots, cupcakes, and sexual exploration.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 5458 Read: 34434 Published: October 11 2014 Updated: October 11 2014

1. Warming Up by Xxana

2. Frosting by Xxana

3. A Lusting Tongue by Xxana

4. Deeper? by Xxana

5. Full Immersion by Xxana

6. Cupcakes are Delicious by Xxana

Warming Up by Xxana

Friday girl's night was always a blast at Alex's place. They had come home from volleyball together Alex was finishing up a shower. Strewn in front of the other two girls on the couch were all the necessary supplies: jello shots, half the remaining vodka in a tall bottle, Ben and Jerry's and home made cupcakes. Of course, most of the shot glasses were emptied, bits of red and green jello left in sticky bits at the bottoms. Maria held one up to her eye, her inebriated coordination betraying her into accidentally tapping it against her eyebrow. A few chunks of green jello splattered her otherwise pristine brow, dripping pieces running over her upper lid and onto her left cheek. She squealed.

Alisha licked her lips seductively and swiftly brought her hand up to Maria's cheek, planting it with fingers spread wide to catch the streaming sweet river. She moved close in and brought her lips up to Maria's dimples, then released her tongue to mop up the sticky liquid, gliding back and forth before licking upwards and over her friend's tightly shut eyes. Maria squealed again, high-pitch but musical. Alisha loved that, it made her crave to suck the last of the jello off her friend's brow. She decided to do it despite Maria's hands rising to push against her chest, pressing into her breasts in a playful palming motion. She took the last chunk between her lips and slurped it in like a noodle. It tasted amazing, a scintillating combination her friend's subtle perfume, sweet jello, and vodka filled her mouth. She was feeling horny, but that couldn't be helped.

Maria blinked several times. She was tipsy and the left half of her face felt like it had been dipped in warm nectar. The mixture of alcoholic sweets and her friend's saliva dripped into her eye. She couldn't really feel the stinging, but the room looked half green until she began blinking again. She could feel droplets of Alisha's saliva drip down her cheek, and along the side of her jaw before descending down her neck. Her hands were still raised in a defensive posture, cupping Alisha's soft breasts as the girl bore down on her with a slobbery torrent. She gripped tighter, hoping that the feral female above her would back off if she pressed harder into the fatty mounds. She did, leaving a glob of saliva on her brow that renewed the thick stream headed into her eye. She heard a few thumping steps from the bathroom and her the door unlatch. Alex walked out half naked, wearing a towel in her hair and around her waste. She left little to the imagination.

Alex flipped the light switch as she left the room, flicking it with her tiger striped nail. She knew that she was indecent, but there were no males to make a ruckus. She glanced to the living room and saw her friend's wrestling on the sofa, next to a number of absent jello shots.

'Well aren't you two having fun?' she scolded. 'And it seems you are all way ahead of me! Hand me a few shots, I'll play catch up.' Alisha lifted away from Maria's hold and reached for the bottle on the table. She lined up three shots over the jelloed remains. Alex came close to sit on the couch, the small tie of her towel relaxing around her waist as she did. She leaned forwards and grabbed one shot in each hand, cupped between two fingers decorated in a jungle theme. She titled her head back and dropped two shots with a huge swallow. It burned as it descended, it felt great. She reached for a cupcake and brought it to her lips. The cream and sprinkles coated them as she opened wide and bit into the chewy texture. She loved the chocolate, and the frosting wasn't bad. She polished off the mouthful, ignoring the few sprinkles held to her upper lip by a layer of the thick topping. Alisha finished refilling the glasses and winked.

'Drink up, I can't wait to see you hammered.' Alisha cooed, almost seductively. Her eyes lowered to Alex's groin, which was slowly being exposed as the towel slipped abreast across her thighs. She had a thin strip of strawberry red pubic hair that matched her mane currently taught inside the towel above her head. Alisha felt her heart pound. Fuck she's hot. The things she would happily do with that pussy. The trembling in chest only rose, and she could still sense the imprints of Maria's hands where they had clenched her bosom. She glanced back to Alex's pubic mound and felt her own vagina drooling. It matched the enraptured look on her face. A thought stole into her mind. She knew the girls would go for it. And she hoped they would enjoy it as much as she would.

 

Frosting by Xxana

'I want to get play a drinking game!' Alisha announced. 'I'm not nearly as wasted as I want to be. Now take Maria on the other hand...'

'Hey! Urp, that's not fair! I've had at least', Maria held her one finger up and held a second one up to the knuckle, 'this many more than you!

Alex and Alisha laughed. Maria put on a pouty face and brought her hand back down, her fingers dropping directly onto a cupcake strewn haphazardly on the central table. Maria didn't seem to notice what she had done until Alex clued her in. Alex tried to rise from the table to help her friend, but she could feel the half dozen shots that she inhaled filling her veins with a sweet intoxicating rush. She stumbled a bit, dropping the towel completely from her half-exposed waistline down to the floor. It softly landed in a tight circle around her as she stood, while her shaped hindquarters were brought to view. The other girl's didn't seem to mind, and she was already too tipsy to care whether they gawked at her pussy. It was kind of fun after all, feeling their stares, and sensing their subtle arousal. She sat down on the table next to the drinks, legs half crossed, the cold surfacing sending shocks up her tailbone and as her nipples hardened.

'What did you have in mind darling?' Alex queried, feigning nonchalance.

Maria ogled Alex's ass until the moment it was pressed down to the table. She lifted her gaze to watch Alex undo her hair towel and let her gorgeous red locks drizzle around her shoulders. Maria couldn't focus at all while Alisha explained the game. Something about drinking and icing and cupcakes. It was a blur, but she agreed to the terms. Her eyes focused on Alex's exquisite chest. It wasn't fair, she just wanted to nuzzle it, or somehow replace her own with those perky teardrops. Alisha giggled as she poured a few more drinks, she looked rather amused, or horny, Maria couldn't tell. Alisha always looked ready to mount the nearest phallic object. But it made her a lot of fun. A frosting smudged shot glass was pressed into her hands, with a sharp smelling scent of vodka. She tilted it back despite her current state and drank it down.

Alisha could tell that Maria was hardly listening. Maria was definitely going to lose, and end up sliding down her throat. After being pressed deep inside a gooey cupcake of course. Those weren't the exact terms, in fact, this little bout was to end with the loser smeared with frosting while the others licked it off. Maria looked puzzled as Alisha wolfed down her cupcake and Alex followed suit. Her dessert just sat on the table, lingering adjacent the empty shot glass. Alisha swallowed the final mouthful without chewing. It expanded in her throat, but its soft texture was easily compressed and forced down. She wondered if Maria was going to feel the same. She wondered if Maria noticed her predatory grin. The thought of Maria squirming in the cupcake, thrashing as she was devoured, vibrating as she was propelled down her esophagus. The idea was so hot. Of course, it would have to wait a little longer.

Maria lost. Alex joined Alisha in helping the clumsy contestant to her feet. She bolted to the kitchen for a roll of duct tape to help bind Maria as she took her punishment. This would be fun. She took her nail to the end of the roll and began lifting the rimmed edge. Alex grabbed it between her slender fingers while her other hand slipped inside the roll. She pulled, lengthening a strip three feet long. She was really beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol now. Nonetheless, she felt bad-ass. She probably looked like a rapist descending on her prey. She hoped Maria enjoyed her 'punishment', if one could call it that. And of course, Alex was excited too see what frosting tasted like when it was licked from the nipples and vagina of her bound friend. Kinky, she thought, and fucking hot. As Alex came into reach of Maria, whose hands were held tight behind her back by Alisha, she begun to weave the tape around the girl's slender wrists. It had to be tight, she mused, wouldn't want her to escape her creamy fate. She gnashed the end of a long piece between her teethed and stuck it down firm. Maria seemed a touch bewildered, but Alex continued to bind her, next by the legs. Alex felt her anticipation growing, and could feel her own exposed pussy begin to moisten. When she was finished, she reached for the frosting to help decorate her friend.

 

A Lusting Tongue by Xxana

Maria struggled halfheartedly, realizing now that this was what Alisha meant by 'frosting' the loser. It was a bit of a blur, but she chose to test the bonds anyways. The tape was sticky, smooth, and quite tight. It felt a bit painful on her wrists, but the alcohol dulled the sensation. They dug into the small of her back. Her ankles were soon bound, and she felt a twinge of helplessness. But her friends were just laughing, Alex with a jar of vanilla frosting, Alisha with a large pair of sharp scissors. Wait, what the hell? Alisha approached and slid the scissors under Maria's top and begun cutting it off. Slice by slice, she felt it open and a chill reached her uncovered torso. She squealed, she wasn't sure what else to do. Alisha slipped behind her and cut her bra strap; the cradling device fell to land by her foot in a heap. Next she felt the cold scissors against her waist, and could feel the crisp incision of her shorts as the scissors stripped them away. She was naked, if not for her sky-blue lace panties. They were her last vestige, resting there with lace against her skin, just below her narrow hips and in-turned belly button. Alisha was so zealous and dominating, no wonder she was able to seduce so many guys. Her hands slipped into Maria's panties from behind, cupping her bottom with a delicate touch, and then began sliding down the blue covering. The alcohol did nothing to dull the intoxicating sensations that she felt as she was stripped to this newly revealed state.

Alex hummed excitedly. She watched Alisha's skilled performance with the scissors as her own whims played within her mind. Should she lick frosting off of Maria's pussy first? Or maybe try something plain, like her stomach. What about her ass? Ooh, there were too many options. Maybe she should just try them all. She came to as Maria's undergarments rest at her ankles, just above the bonds. Alex gleefully brought the frosting in close and, using her finger, brought a dollop of frosting towards her helpless friend. She pushed it downwards from Maria's navel, trailing it past her Brazilian waxed pubis, and ending on the anterior of her vulva. Alisha approached closely to their victim from the opposite side, toothy grin on her face, and brought her lips around Maria's nipples. Alex leaned in as well, her tongue retracing the line of white topping in descending fashion. She reached Maria's sopping nether and let the first mouthful of frosting slip down her throat. Alex pushed her tongue into the delicate folds of Maria's pussy and lapped at the scented juices that marinated there. She moaned with delight at the mix of flavors on her palate. The texture of Maria's walls as her tongue slid upwards and inside was incredible. Maria's moans echoed her own.

Alisha sucked gently at first. Her gaze turned down to see the top of Alex's head, bobbing in and out as she penetrated Maria. She twinged with vicarious pleasure, and took in a mouthful of Maria's flesh. Feeling her own breasts engorged with desire, Alisha bit down hard. Maria cried out longingly. Alisha toyed the nipple between her incisors, nibbling with gentle precision. She reached around to grab Maria's ass cheeks, pulling her in close. Alisha proceeded to use her tongue in flicking motions, alternating her forceful sucking as she felt Maria's nipples expand and stiffen. Maria still hand a faint glean of sweat from the volleyball game earlier, and her salty flavor was strong. Alisha took in her fill, watching Alex's head pleasure their prisoner, watching Maria's climbing reactions as her body twisted and writhed. She hung on the moment, before reminding herself of Maria's eventual decline into her own belly. And seeing Alex diligently work was giving her even more naughty ideas. Alisha reached down to stroke Alex's hair, and the girl turned to look up from her current task.

'Say Alex, how about we try the other side?'

Maria felt the girls movement shift from her vagina and torso, wrapping backwards towards her spine. They stood behind her now, and Alex reached back towards the table. Maria hoped she would use more cupcake frosting, and the thought fueled her raging lust. As if reading her mind, Alex plastered more fluffy topping on her spine and drizzled it down, tracing outwards and onto the plump hills of Maria's ass. It was so kinky, and Maria loved every second. Intoxicated beyond belief, she cooed and moaned at the touch of Alex's tongue. Maria shivered as her ass became wet with saliva. She felt Alisha's soft hand reach forward again, down her groin and onto the hood of her clit. Alisha lifted it upwards gently and slowly rubbed her unprotected sex. The motions only proved to moisten her thighs in a torrent of wondrous arousal. They magnified the intensity of the sensation from Alex's tongue. And then she felt another dollop of cold cream land between her cheeks, coating the rim of her asshole.

Alex was committed to trying her tongue inside the tight space of her friends rectum. She used her finger in a twisting motion, spreading the white semi-solid around the tight puckered entrance, and then added force to penetrate and coat the interior. She let her finger dwell inside for a short while. Maria gasped and began contracting and pushing against Alex's finger, and the odd sensation made Alex feel so dominant. She could feel Alisha's motions on Maria's pussy, a subtle vibration that shook the girl's entire body. She retracted her finger from the smooth walls of her rectum. Alex scooted herself in close, taking both the mounds from in front of her a spreading them wide. Maria's tight hole was fully revealed, a soft pink with wrinkles coated evenly in white cream. No wonder guys wanted to fuck a woman's ass so much, it looked amazingly tight, delightfully naughty. She lifted her tongue erect, brought it close, and pushed her entire head inwards. Alex felt her tongue penetrate the rimmed hole, and then disappear inside with minimal resistance.

 

Deeper? by Xxana

Standing above her, Alisha stared down at Alex. Her friend's face was buried between those luscious ass cheeks, and it was satisfying to watch. She continued to move her fingertips around Maria's vulva and on her clit. The girl was so wet from all the stimulation, it literally dripped onto Alisha's fingers. She was hardly paying attention. Her own machinations were running rampant. She knew that she wanted inside her belly, and the girl was too overstimulated and intoxicated to resist. Maria would a be an easy meal; she would make a delightful mouthful of cream and flesh, sweat and sopping pussy. She would be hard to play with, and Alisha swallowed reflexively at the thought of Maria resting in a white puddle in her mouth. Continuing to glance downwards she couldn't help but notice how well Alex was doing inside Maria's tight orifices. The girl seemed like she belonged there, pressed against Maria's pussy or anus, tongue buried deep and lapping along the walls inside. And she seemed to enjoy it too. Alisha imagined Alex going so much further though, literally. She imagined Alex deep within Maria's ass, wrinkled hole shut tight, being compressed by the walls inside her rectum. Alisha imagined holding her legs and forcing her inwards and out like a dildo, watching Alex slowly become coated in the secretions of her bound friend. Alisha felt herself shuddering in anticipation at the thought of playing with her miniature friend. She felt compelled to follow through.

Alex paused from her thrusting. She titled her head back to look up at Alisha, her face a combination of pensive thought and primal dominance. Alisha was probably loving her control over Maria's body, Alex was loving the experience of exploring her friend. She was on her knees, head between Maria's cute rump, her own pussy dribbling slowly onto the floor. It was something she had never tried. The taste of frosting and Maria's asshole made a titillating mixture in her mouth. Her lips smelt of the sweat from the ass she was cleaning. She inhaled the scent deep and returned her tongue towards the tight space, quickly preceding her licks with another helping of sweetness from her fingers on the pink orifice. She approached slowly, only to be jolted by Alisha's hand on her shoulder.

'How would you like to try going a little deeper? ' Alisha offered, 'I was thinking a toy might be in order...' Alex nodded emphatically.

'Yea! I'd love to get a little deeper into those tight walls.' Alex replied. Alisha grinned, her eyes ablaze with feral delight at the response.

Maria turned her head slightly. The stimulation of her vulva and her ass had relinquished so suddenly. She could barely understand what the two girls were saying, but they seemed intent, almost giddy. Alisha moved away abruptly, opening the closet in the entrance way. She was probably getting something out of her... Gah! The thought was interrupted as Alex's tongue returned to press against her asshole. She had never tried anal, it seemed so perverse, so foreign, so impure, but it felt... amazing. She loved the sensation of that thick tongue darting insider her bottom, exploring and thrusting in swift motions. She bet the creamy frosting inside made her taste amazing, she was like a stuffed dessert for the naked girl kneeling behind her. An all you can lick buffet of sorts. The sensations and emotions were intense, she swore this might be her third orgasm of the night, and Maria worried she might actually collapse this time. Not that it would be so bad, Alex's tongue would probably be pressed in so deep as Maria toppled onto her. In fact, it would probably feel amazing to have her friend a little further inside her. She quivered at the thought and faced away, just as Alisha returned from the closet, with a roll of cellophane wrapping.

Alisha crept up behind Alex. She felt like a panther stalking its prey, or perhaps a black widow about to spin its winding weave around a helpless insect. She began to unwrap the clear sheet in her hands, allowing a fair length to slide down to the floor as she approached. Alex's face was once again pressed between plump cheeks, but Alisha intended to allow Alex an even closer view than she imagined. The girl was already naked, and still damp from her shower. She would soon be a pointed phallus buried deep inside of Maria. Alisha could almost feel the wetness of Maria on her fingers, dripping down over Alex's body to reach their tips. She pictured Alex with creamy frosting, vaginal juices or anal mucous coating her face and blended in her hair. Alisha reached forward and pulled Alex's hair back. Quickly wrapping the first layer of cellophane over her mouth, Alisha proceeded to swiftly wrap the tall redhead from mouth to ankles. Alex began to struggle through layers of clear webbing, but she didn't succeed in unwinding it. Alisha continued to wrap, ensuring several layers kept Alex's gagged body from escape. And lying there prostrate on the ground, naked body still visible through the bonding sheets, Alisha lifted up her little toy.

 

Full Immersion by Xxana

Alex struggled with futile persistence. The cellophane was wrapped so tight she could hardly breathe. Her arms were pressed to her side, her legs shoved together, all she managed to do was wiggle inside the confined space. She breathed heavily through her nose, her mouth was covered completely and she couldn't cry out. Looking around desperately Alex saw Alisha towering over her. A large hand reached down for her, fingers of incredible size sliding under and plucking her off the soft carpet floor. Maria still stood bound in front of Alisha, but she too was of colossal size by comparison. Her hair flowed in long rivers to her massive shoulders. Alex's eyes turned down to Maria's buttocks. They were shiny and wet from the leftover saliva, with a large pool of thick white fluid dripping from between her mounds and down her perineum towards her pussy. She realized that those padded mountains were coming closer. She tried to squirm inside Alisha's grip, but the fingers just tightened and she became quickly winded. Alisha came kneeling down to face her, hazel eyes aflame with expectancy, luscious red lips large enough to swallow her whole, closing in towards Alex's tight bondage.

'Well Alex, you did a great job with Maria's genitals, but I think you could do so much more.' Alisha whispered with smirk. 'In fact, I think you would make an excellent replacement for a finger. You should just focus on being a good toy and vibrate once I shove you in; I think Maria will love to feel you squirm.' Alex was brought in between Maria's thighs and looked up. Her vulva looked tender and so very pink, drips of vaginal fluid landing on her head as they coursed out from the suggestive folds of Maria's vaginal walls. Alex struggled with ferocity as she approached her friend's pussy, but made no progress towards escape. Her head pressed up against the folds that would easily take her body in whole. Alex tried to scream in vain.

Maria felt the sensation of a new instrument on her vulva. It vibrated pleasantly as Alisha made contact. Then it was plunged inside her tight pussy. She felt it fill her, rubbing her walls, sliding inwards so smoothly. She knew that her natural lubrication was coating it perfectly, and the toy continued to press inwards, tapping her cervix deep within. Maria felt Alisha's fingertips lithely rub her vulva each time they inserted the toy to its full length. She knew she her genitals were drooling on Alisha's fingers, but she didn't care. Alisha handled the toy so well, diving inwards with a variety of rhythms and pressure, twisting it while teasing the clitoris with her ring finger. Maria felt herself close to orgasm, unable to resist the incredible sensation of the phallic object stimulating the thousands of nerves in her vaginal vault. She felt herself contracting her pelvis, bearing down to try and squeeze the toy tighter and have it rub the walls more vigorously. She didn't even consider asking where Alex had gone. So close to another orgasm, she found herself almost begging.

'Alisha! Put, it in! Put it in my asshole! Fuck, ah, fuck!'

'If you insist, my dear. I'd be happy to help. Let me just add a little lubricant.'

Alisha took Alex from the tight chamber and from twixt Maria's thighs. She suspended the powerless girl over the jar, watching in thrall as the sweat and juice from Maria's pussy dripped down Alex's hair and drizzled into the pit of soft white icing. Alex made a wonderful toy, and Alisha wondered how the girl would fare inside her own pussy. The thought of having Alex struggle within her vagina, being coated, and squeezed with the constricting walls of her orgasming muscles; Mmm, the girl would do so well. Maria must have enjoyed it immensely, but knowing that the wiggling instrument was actually Alex made the daydream far kinkier for Alisha. She lowered Alex's struggling form into the frosting and pushed until only her feet were visible. Plucking upwards, an unrecognizable white glob of frosting covered sex-toy came out of the jar. Transferring it close to Maria's buttocks, Alisha used her hands to part them and brought Alex's covered body to contact the tight orifice. It had tightened since Alex's tongue had pried it open, leaking thick white secretions in small blebs. Alex looked like a snack next to Maria's asshole, some of the frosting had accidentally smeared onto the orifice revealing the girl's head, moments from being engulfed.

Alex battled to see anything through the thick icing. She felt herself moving, her legs held tight by strong fingers. Unable to see, and choking on the copious mixture of topping and vaginal juices, Alex flailed madly, but the cellophane would not budge. The frosting enveloping her was so cold, a stark contrast to the inside of Maria's genitalia. She shivered softly inside her bondage as she dangled helplessly. She rubbed up against a wall of flesh and some icing came off her face, enough to catch a glimpse of her surroundings. She was a half-inch away from Maria's asshole, and it rhythmically contracted at the cool touch of creamy topping that brushed it. Its pink wrinkles dripped as the melting fluid streamed down, a small amount entering whilst the majority was sent down towards her perineum. Alisha's grip was too tight for Alex to swing away, and her head contacted Maria's exit once more. With increasing pressure on her feet, she began to slip inwards with a sluggish pace, completely unable to control her entry. The surrounding tube was slick with white cream, saliva, and mucous. It enveloped her as the walls contracted in circular bands, her face smeared with the thickness of the mixture. A small fading amount of light was visible below her ankles, but it was rapidly closing off. She felt her knees enter, her ankles, and finally her feet. The walls around her began contracting with fiercely, smothering her in sticky fluid and coaxing her deeper inside Maria's rectum. Alisha's fingertip gave her a swift push, and then withdrew. The light below disappeared completely, fading away with a 'pop'.

Another orgasm wracked her body as she felt the toy slide entirely inside her ass. The object within her seemed to almost vibrate as it she felt her pelvis begin to spasm. But the sensation traveled upwards, unrelenting and fierce, wracking her body with electric ecstasy. She began to waver as the pleasure consumed her last energy. Four orgasms was too many, she was wild, and she was exhausted. Maria dizzily lurched down towards the couch, and landed with a thud. She closed eyes and breathed deep. Alisha's voice stirred her awake. She looked up at Alisha, standing there with a thin glass jar, smiling wide. She must have enjoyed playing with Maria, but Maria bet she had enjoyed it more. Alisha motioned the jar towards Maria's ass. She must want the toy back, mused Maria, trying to push. She felt her bowels begin to move, and the phallic form sliding past her asshole. It came out so easily with all that lubrication, and rattled the jar as it landed. Maria relaxed again as Alisha tossed the jar into her purse and zipped it shut.

 

Cupcakes are Delicious by Xxana

Alisha looked to her well-fucked friend on the couch. As a sex toy, Alex had done remarkably well, but having been swallowed whole and subsequently pushed out by Maria's asshole, Alisha wasn't sure if she should keep the little toy. She could clean it completely, several times to be sanitary, and maybe then play with it herself. Or it could just be disposed of. After exiting her asshole, she imagined Maria would flush such things. Alisha decided her petite toy would follow suit later tonight. But she still wanted to finish her evening with a snack. Hell, the girl was already stuffed with sugary dessert in most every orifice, she probably tasted sweeter than expected. The thoughts of Maria struggling inside the treat as she descended flooded her mind. Alisha faced Maria and whispered softly.

'Maria, I'm famished, and I'd love a cupcake. Can you check if there are any left?'

'Ssuure Ali' Maria replied through stumbling heavy breaths.

Maria rolled slowly, summoning a bit more energy to search the table. She found a single cupcake remaining, on a little china plate, arranged in the center.

'There's only one left!' Maria sounded sullen, 'can we share it?'

'Of course we can, it would be my pleasure' responded Ali seductively.

Before Maria could turn back around, she was risen into the air forcefully. The firm touch frightened her, and she tried to look behind. Alisha stood there, tall, grinning. Alisha licked her lips, coating them in saliva. Maria begun swinging backwards, then forwards. With a casual toss, she was flung forth, flailing in panic but unable to prevent her descent. She landed on the soft surface of the cupcake, a cushion of vanilla frosting cradling her abrupt landing. She blinked and looked up at Alisha's towering visage, bending down towards the table on which Maria now sat. Alisha's face came up close, towering over Maria's tiny figure.

'I hope you don't mind we share the cupcake like this. I'm thinking you take the inside, and I'll take the outside. And since that means you'll be going into my stomach, you can enjoy the remaining cupcakes remaining inside.' Alisha was aroused again. The girl tried to stand up and flee the cupcakes frosted surface. Alisha lifted the cupcake upwards and brought her other hand close beside. She used her fingers to snugly pack Maria inside the fluffy dessert. With a flick, she replaced the smear of icing, leaving her friend buried underneath, hidden from view. Hungry and aroused, Alisha brought the miniature cake up to her lips. Opening wide she stuffed the cake inside, filling her oral cavity completely with its soft form. She immediately felt Maria struggling inside. Apparently the girl wasn't as tired now that she was about to be consumed by the giantess' warm throat. Alisha imagined the girl's desperate attempts to escape, compressed inside the soft treat and covered in cream. Even if Maria did manage to escape the cake's interior, Alisha had every intent of letting her slide down with the confectionery. Her mind imagined the poor girl jostled inside her mouth, slowly coated in the saliva that would hasten her journey towards a warm belly that waited to engulf her. She moaned gently and lay down, enjoying the experience of the sweet frosting pooling at the back of her throat. Alisha's fingers, smelling faintly of Maria's sex, were placed into her panties and began to play. She hoped she could come as the snack entered her stomach so that it could welcome its new meal with a tight squeeze.

She guided the cupcake upwards and back, feeling it compact as it was tossed to the muscles of her upper pharynx. And she swallowed, coaxing the treat into her esophagus with peristaltic force. It descended while distending her throat. But letting Maria go down intact was worth the pressure she felt expanding her neck, for if not, she wouldn't be able to thrash inside the depths of Alisha's body. And she so looked forward to feeling the girl squirm as she was consumed. The ball continued to travel downwards, casually approaching the base of Alisha's neck, finally passing out of view. Alisha stood up, grasping her purse, and went to the door. Walking out into the cool night air she felt her meal land inside her belly. Perfectly content with the night, Alisha smiled while her stomach churned.

The End

 

End Notes:
Reviews and requests are welcome.
This story is a request from a recent reviewer.
If you enjoyed this story, try my others!

-Xxana
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4630