Lollipop by Trawis
Summary:

A young woman toys with her little pet man. 


Categories: Butt, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 9177 Read: 44627 Published: September 20 2014 Updated: August 13 2015
Story Notes:

First time submitting. Just a little scene between two characters. Much of the back story, as well as physical appearances etc is deliberately left to the imagination. What I focussed on is the interaction between them, trying to emphasize the power dynamic. It's sort of like an erotic character study. Any reviews, positive or critical, would be really appreciated as I'm working at improving my writing style. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

1. Lollipop by Trawis

2. Origins by Trawis

3. Origins, Continued by Trawis

Lollipop by Trawis

            She towers before him, ominous as an approaching thundercloud. The corners of her lips are curled into a smug little smile. As she casts her shadow over him, his instincts tell him to run. But the coffee table is only so big, and the inevitable humiliation of being caught is no better than whatever she has planned for him now.

            She stands for a few moments, watching him watch her. Enjoying his fear, relishing the taste of his powerlessness. Then she speaks.

            “Hi sweetie.” The smile growing, slowly revealing her teeth. Her tongue behind them, busy with something. Playing with some gum. She glances casually over her shoulder at the TV. “Enjoying yourself, little one?”

            She speaks to him in a singsong voice, as if to a child. Little one. He makes no reply. He won’t.

            But she turns her gaze back to him, eyebrows raised, looking down expectantly. She’s still smiling, but her eyes flash with a chilling coldness. Gritting his teeth, he nods to her question.

            A huge grin appears across her face. “Good!” she says, as if to a puppy. She squats down, crossing her forearms on the coffee table. The suddenness of this movement startles him and he falls over backwards.

            Oh no.

                        He squeezes his eyes shut, grits his teeth, knowing what’s coming. A second of silence, then she erupts into laughter. “So cute!”

            He bristles, his face getting hot. Her index finger, huge nail painted glossy pink, hovers over to him to pin him down and rub his belly.

            “My little pet is so clumsy,” she says. Her laughter dies down, her face resuming its calm contentedness.

            He tries to get up but she pins him back down easily. “Mm mmm!” she warns, giving her head a little shake. “You’re not going anywhere, sweetie.” Still pinning him down with one finger, she slides him like a coin towards her edge of the table. She’s chewing her gum louder now, smacking with open lips. She leans her face down towards him and he can smell her spit, mixed with the berry flavour of the gum.

            “I came over here because I want a little taste of my little man.”

                        Oh no. He braces himself, eyes shut tight.

            “So be a good boy and just hop into my mouth, okay sweetie?”

                        What?

            Her finger releases him, but he doesn’t get up right away. He stares up at her in disbelief. She expects him to climb in of his own volition? She knows he hates being in there.

            She giggles down at him like a child with a toy. “Okay my little lollipop. Come come.” Arms still folded on the table, she rests her chin just ahead of them and opens the wet cavern of her mouth. Her eyes observe him playfully, daring him to defy her. He still hasn’t stood up.

            A moment passes. She raises her eyebrows at him. He stands up, but doesn’t approach yet. Seeing his hesitation, she beckons with her tongue, giggling at her own little joke.

            He still doesn’t move. The sight of her open mouth, the prospect of being inside, in the humid darkness behind her teeth; it fills him with a visceral dread. He can’t will himself to step closer, much less climb in. At last, he sits back down again, crossing his arms in a silent but clear protest.

            Her mouth closes. She raises her head and resumes chewing. Still watching him, her smile hasn’t faded in the slightest. In fact, she almost looks pleased.

            “Tsk, tsk. Too bad, sweetie.” She bunches her lips into a mocking pout. “Now my little pet will have to be punished.”

            Shit.

                        He scrambles to his feet but before he’s even turned to run, she has him in her hand. Her fingers gently close on his flailing arms and legs until he’s immobilized. She brings his face up to her smiling lips.

            “Let me be clear, little one.” The spit and berries of her breath wash over him like waves of steam with every word. “You belong to me. I can put you in my mouth whenever I want, and I will.” She licks her lips, slowly and deliberately. “I wanted to give you a chance to be a good pet, and show me your obedience. But you disobeyed me. So now,” she bares her teeth in a huge grin, “It’s time for your punishment.”

            She lowers him away from her lips, bringing her eyes back into his view. She giggles down at him, looking unnervingly excited, then quickly brings him back to her lips and engulfs his face in a wet kiss.

            It occurs to him that this might be the punishment, but he knows that it won’t be so simple. If anything, this is just her being affectionate towards a toy that’s about to bring her enormous pleasure. By being “punished.”

            She places him back on the coffee table and just watches him for a while, still with that huge grin on her face like a kid on Christmas morning. She’s loving this moment. She knows that he knows she’s about to do something to him, and that he’s powerless to stop her. She looms over him, savouring her delicious power. A few moments pass like this. He sees no point in running; she’d love that even more.

            Finally she decides to proceed with her game, casually picking him up again in her left hand. She diverts her attention to chewing her gum, as if trying to squeeze out the last bit of flavour. Then she removes the gum with her right hand, and looks at him with a cheekily knowing smile. Unnerved, he struggles against her fingers but this only prompts her to tighten her grip slightly, chuckling at his efforts. She flips him onto his stomach in the palm of her hand, gripping him like that, his limbs flailing uselessly against her.

            And then he feels it on his back. The rubbery wetness of her gum, a piece bigger than his head. She presses it gently but firmly onto him until it sticks, her saliva oozing out all over him. Without thinking, he lets out a cry of disgust. She bursts out in a fit of giggles and he immediately regrets giving her such satisfaction.

            She flips him back over, smiling down at his horrified expression. Then she places him on the edge of the table. She presses her thumb firmly down on his abdomen until satisfied that he’s completely stuck.

            Once he is, she leans back to admire her work. Her index finger wanders over to his belly, rubbing it as if petting a tiny animal. His cheeks burn red with humiliation as she gazes down at him with calm amusement. He can wiggle his arms and legs a little but essentially he’s stuck.

            She licks her lips and leans down to him, bringing her mouth to his face. She whispers, “All mine,” and engulfs him in another kiss. Her tongue writhes playfully around his head and neck. This lasts long enough to make him gasp for air when her lips finally release him. “Okay sweetie. Now we’re all set. I’ll be right back to punish you.”

            She stands up to her full height, long legs rising up like skyscrapers before disappearing into the darkness under her miniskirt. Turning her attention to the TV, she flips through the channels and eventually settles on what sounds like the opening credits of a movie. Giggling delightedly to herself, she says, “Perfect.” She glances briefly at her little captive, checking that he’s still helpless to escape, then walks off in the direction of the kitchen.

            He doesn’t recognize the movie by sound. He cranes his neck to see, but is unable to lower his gaze further than the corner of the ceiling and the wall. So he just waits. He can hear her moving in the kitchen. He hears the beeps of the microwave buttons and then the hum of the microwave. He pictures her in there, infuriatingly excited to come back and torment him further.  

            He hears her open the microwave, then feels her approaching footsteps through the floor. Each dull thud brings a cold flush of fear.

            She emerges in his field of vision with a bag of popcorn. She glances at the TV, then returns her smiling gaze to him. She stands directly over him, her legs touching the edge of the coffee table. Her skirt hangs over him like an awning and it becomes clear that she has nothing on under it.

            She watches him for a while; taking handfuls of popcorn now and then, smirking at his poorly concealed fear. Deciding he’s waited long enough to learn the fate she’s assigned him, she speaks.

            “Ready for your punishment, sweetie?”

                        He sighs and nods slowly.

                                    “Good boy.”

            She turns around to face the TV, still watching him over her shoulder. The twin fleshy planets of her ass come into view beneath the canopy of her skirt, and suddenly he knows what the “punishment” is. He’s horrified, partly by the sheer discomfort this will be for him, but more by how utterly demeaning it is. He can’t believe she would do this to him.

            Enraged, he kicks and struggles, but his efforts are futile. Her gum holds him fast, right where she wants him.

            Still looking over her shoulder, she finds herself amused immensely by his horrorstruck realization of what she’s about to do. Even more so by his adorably pointless struggle to escape. Giggling in what she knows well to be an infuriating manner, she speaks once more to her pet before commencing his punishment. “Get comfortable, little one. I know I’m going to.”

            He lets out a prolonged scream of helpless rage as she slowly lowers herself to sit. His little scream is cut short by the muffling effect of her settling onto him, bringing her no end of pleasure.

 

 

Origins by Trawis
Author's Notes:
Here's a new chapter describing how the male character came to be in the female character's possession. Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know :)
His mind is spinning; this doesn't seem possible. He's still in the little kitchen area below deck, on the plastic cushion of the couch that's set into the wall. But everything is enormous. This room that seemed cramped when he came downstairs is now as vast as a cathedral. It would take him a good minute to walk over to the edge of the couch he sat down on just minutes ago.

He can still hear the dull roar of the party above. Panic begins to creep in along with his confusion. He needs to get the attention of the next person who comes down here, get medical attention immediately. How did this happen? He didn't even want to come to this thing, work parties are always so boring. But he figured it would be fun this time because they'd hired a boat.

Suddenly the door swings open. The noise of the party rises in volume as the intern walks in, and then becomes muffled again as the door swings shut behind her. He forgets at first to call out to her, a little stunned by how good she looks in her bikini. He's of course noticed how attractive she is before, but never seriously considered pursuing her because she's a fair bit younger.

He watches her rummage in the drink cooler until finding what she wants. When she stands up, drink in hand, he again fails to call out for her attention. She's the first person he's seen from this strange new vantage point, and it's an overwhelming sight. She strikes him as almost majestic; her long legs rising like huge trees, her pretty face so high above his own. She casually twists open the bottle in her hand, a bottle almost twice his own current height, and takes a drink. He notices that her fingernails are, as usual, painted bright pink.

He decides not to call out to her, to wait instead for the next person who comes in. He feels the need to pace himself. Interacting with this girl suddenly seems daunting given her beauty, and also strangely humiliating, given her youth.

He breathes a sigh of relief as she takes a step towards the door. Soon he'll have a few more minutes alone, to think and to adjust. He sits down and watches her ass swaying as she goes.

She's just about reached the door when he unexpectedly sneezes. It's a strangely tiny sound in the cavernous room, but her hand pauses on the doorknob. She's heard him.

He clenches his body, tries to hold in a second sneeze. He feels panicked, realizing immediately that he really doesn't want to be found, not by her. She's turned around and is scanning the room for the source of the odd little sound. He resists a visceral temptation to run and hide, instead trying to hold perfectly still so she doesn't notice him at his tiny size.

But he can't help but sneeze again. Her head jerks in his direction. Theres a moment of unbearable tension as he watches her eyes meet him. He doesn't move, doesn't breathe, just watches her face. Her expression is one of wide-eyed concentration, like she's trying to approach a timid animal. Her hand slides off the doorknob and she takes a cautious step towards him. Then another. He feels cold, his face turning white.

Then all at once she skips over and kneels in front of the couch, startling him with how quickly she can move her enormous body.

He realizes he's remained still since his sneeze, more out of shock than deliberation. It occurs to him that this is now a silly thing to be doing; she's clearly spotted him. He sighs and relaxes a little, leans back on his hands, but never takes his eyes off her. She's too powerful a creature to be trusted. Her presence is too much for him.

Seeing him move, she seems to accept that what she's seeing is real. She takes on an expression of shock, but with an unmistakeable undertone of delight that makes him nervous. Finally she speaks. "Um, hi?" she giggles. He finds her voice overwhelming, not too loud but simply too big, much like her physical presence.

"Hi," he says morosely. His own voice now seems alarmingly small to him, like it's not carrying as far as it should.

"You're so tiny!" she says. "What happened?"

You don't have to sound so fucking thrilled about it, he thinks.

With reluctance he responds. "I dunno, I just came down here and sat down, and I think I might have dozed off or something, and..."

"I can't really hear you sweetie, you're kind of mumbling."

Sweetie? He bristles at her interruption. "Look, can you help me? I need to see a doctor."

She pauses for a beat longer than he'd like before saying "Mm hmm, of course." Another pause and then, a little too casual, "Has anyone else found you like this yet?" She glances at the door, then looks at him again, biting her lip. He takes a moment to reply, happy to be able to make her wait.

"No. But look, seriously..." As he speaks her huge lips slowly curl into a delighted grin. Her eyes gleam, no longer meeting his eyes but scanning his body. "I um..." He trails off, suddenly filled with dread. He feels naked. She's looking at him like he's a piece of food or something.

"One sec," she says, rising to her feet. With her eyes still fixed on him, she skips over to the door and slides the bolt across, locking it shut with a metallic thunk. Then she comes back to the couch, but doesn't kneel this time. She stands over him, arms crossed, smiling down from her full terrifying height.

"Mmm, I have some bad news for you," she says in a mockingly solemn tone.

She makes him wait, watches him. He squirms noticeably under her gaze. "I'm afraid you're not going to the doctor, little one."

Little one? He's had enough of this. "This isn't funny. Seriously, go get help, right now. I need to..."

Once again, she interrupts him, this time by bursting into a fit of giggles. "Look at you, barking orders at me. You're so cute!"

"What...! Stop laughing! Help me get to a doctor!"

"Mmm, no. Don't think so. You're not going to a doctor, cutie."

"Why the hell not?!"

She bends down a little, and her huge shadow envelops him as if a cloud has blocked the sun. "Because I've decided," she says, pausing for effect, "I'm taking you home with me. I'm going to keep you as my little pet."

A chill runs up his spine as he considers the possibility that she's not kidding. In a slow, careful tone, he tells her, "No, you're not."

In response she simply raises her eyebrows at him, her lips curled into an infuriating, smug little smile. "And who exactly is going to stop me, little one?"

Holy shit.

He starts running, sprinting along the huge cushion, in the direction of the door.

She bursts into laughter. "Oh my god, you're adorable! Where are you even going to go? You can't even get down from the couch!"

His progress is agonizingly slow, the other end of the couch and the door behind it seeming to never get any closer. But he continues running in a wild panic. He can't let her catch him. Once she does, he knows there'll be nothing he can do.

She's still just standing there. "Just face it sweetie, you're already mine."

He doesn't look back, just keeps running for his life.

A massive shadow shifts across the landscape of the couch. With dismay he realizes that by taking a single step to the side, she's caught up with him. He staggers to a stop and looks up at her, panting. She raises her eyebrows. "Are you ready to come play with me?"

She squats down. Her face hangs above the edge of the couch like a menacing sun on the horizon. "Don't worry little one, I won't hurt you." She smiles a little wider. "Why would I want to break my new toy?"

He gapes at her, horrified, and starts running again. She giggles. "You're so cute! You still think you can escape? Sweetie, you're mine. You belong to me now. Come here."

Her hand scoops him off the ground from behind. She sits on the couch, legs crossed, and pins him down on her thigh. She sighs with contentment, calmly petting him with her fingers. He fights against her hands but she makes a game of it, toying with him as if he were a feisty kitten. Her glossy pink nail polish infuriates him; the girlishness of it somehow makes the experience so much more humiliating.

"Stop it! You can't do this!" he says.

"Sure I can. I can do whatever I want to you, I own you."

"No you don't! Let me go, I'm a person!"

Saying nothing, she lifts his struggling body to her mouth and licks her smiling lips. "What are you doing?" he demands. "Stop it. Stop! St..." she muffles his protests by engulfing his face in a moist kiss, sucking on him for several seconds before releasing him.

He almost wells up with with tears of frustration. She giggles and smacks her lips. "Sorry to tell you sweetie, but there's a lot more where that came from. You're tasty."

He feels like throwing up. His head is drenched in her spit, which is sticky with sugar from the sweet drinks she likes. Spitting and sputtering, he wrestles an arm free of her grip and wipes his face. She's watching with amusement, and as soon as he's cleared off his face she puts his whole head in her mouth again. Her lips seal around his neck and her tongue plays across his face. She sucks on him for long enough to make him panic for air and squirm fiercely in her hand. With his free arm he punches her cheek repeatedly, which has no effect but to make her giggle infuriatingly while she sucks on him. When her lips at last release him he's gasping desperately to catch his breath.

"I'm so excited to get you home, sweetie! We're going to have so much fun together."

He scowls. She sees this and just continues babbling happily. "I can't believe I was the first one to find you as well! Now you can be my little secret. I'm going to make sure I'm the only person you ever see again, so that no one can ever tell me what to do with you or take you away. You can be one hundred percent mine, forever and ever. All mine to play with exactly how I please. Fun, right?"

Every word of that terrifies him, and she knows it. She grins down at his obvious fear, savouring his realization that he's utterly powerless.

Suddenly there's a noise as someone outside tries to open the door. She instinctively presses him to her chest, protective of her new toy.

There's a knock on the door. "Oh, is that locked?" she calls out. "Sorry, just a sec."

He's filled with a surge of hope. If he calls attention to himself before she gets off the boat, he could be rescued.

She gives him a playfully knowing smile, as if they're in on the deception together. "Okay my little pet, just a few hours left before the boat goes back to shore." She tucks him into the left cup of her bikini top. "Just be a good boy and stay put until I can get you home, okay? And no talking." She stuffs him further down to where only she can see him. His face is pressed against her nipple, his body pinned down under the weight of her breast. Looking up, all he can see is her face, smiling down at him. She kisses her index finger and reaches down to touch his face with it. It's wet with saliva. He scowls, causing her to giggle. "Okay sweetie. Shh."

She goes to open the door. "Sorry," she says to whoever's there. "I was just on the phone."

He's about to scream for help, but before the person can even reply she rushes out into the din of the party.



She moves about the party quickly, never spending long talking to any one person. It's very noisy and he can't tell if his tiny voice is carrying out to anyone else. All he can see is her face through the opening above him. She never looks down at him, obviously wary of giving his position away.

The first few times he screams out, she quietly flicks the back of his head through her bikini top. The pain is excruciating, like being punched, hard, but it's not enough to discourage him. This will be his only chance to escape from the hellish existence that she has planned for him. So he keeps screaming out, hoping to be rescued by some miracle.

After awhile, she adopts a new tactic, pressing a finger firmly on the back of his head through the fabric, burying his face in her breast. He screams with all his might, but can tell that the sound is being absorbed almost entirely.

She holds him down like this as often as possible but can't do it continually without looking suspicious. At one point she releases him and he bellows for help with all his might. She cuts him off quickly, slamming his face into her nipple again with annoyance. He hears her utter a quiet "Tsk," and is filled with hope that he's managed to get someone's attention and foil her.

She doesn't release his head, continues pressing it firmly into herself. He can feel her walking briskly, hear her saying a quick hello to a couple of people she passes by. He continues screaming into her breast, hopeful that rescue is imminent.

He hears the din of the party fall away as she enters a cool room and shuts the door behind her. He doesn't give up. Maybe someone was onto her, he thinks, maybe there will be a knock on the door.

Then she plucks him from her bikini and holds him up in front of her face. She doesn't need to say anything. His hopes are dashed by the triumphant smirk on her lips.

"Nice try, sweetie."

He looks around and sees that they're in the bathroom. She's sitting on the toilet seat lid. She holds him down against her upper thigh, seemingly unable to resist continually stroking him with her fingers as if he's a tiny animal.

Her eyes are on him, but they're glazed over. She's not making eye contact but pondering, deciding what to do with him.

He keeps resisting the affectionate gestures of her fingers, but they trap his limbs easily and pin him down against the smooth skin of her leg. There soon comes a point where he's entirely unable to move, limbs splayed out, each one pinned down easily by one of the fingers of her left hand. Her right hovers over him, gently petting him on the belly.

Her eyes become focussed again, and she smirks down at him.

"What?" he sighs.

Her smirk spreads across her face into a cheeky smile. "I've thought of a way to smuggle you home. Quietly. But you're not going to like it."

His heart sinks. He waits in grim silence for her to continue.

"I've decided," she pauses, loving the anticipation on his face as he waits for her to hand down a decision. "I've decided that I'm going to put you... in my butt."

What?! He's immediately revolted, sick with rage. "No. No! You can't!"

His fury only spurs her to start giggling again, which in turn infuriates him even more. "I can, and I'm going to. As I've said, you're my little toy, and I can do as I like with you."

"But..."

"And I've decided, as your owner, to take you home by keeping you tucked into my ass. And there's nothing you can do about it."

He's speechless. He can't believe this can be happening. He's so shocked he stops wrestling against her restless fingers and just lies still in her grip.

She gazes down at him with calm amusement. She seems fascinated by him, and by the effects of her actions on him.

This must be a scare tactic. No person would do something like this to another person. He figures that he simply has to swallow his pride.

"Please," he says. "I'll be quiet, just don't do this. I won't give myself away, I promise. Please just don't do this to me."

She chuckles. "You're cute."

He blushes at this remark but carries on in desperation. "Please, you don't have to do this. You can't seriously..."

"Mmm," she cuts him off, rests the tip of her pinky over his mouth to silence him. She lets his grovelling hang in the air, savours it. He holds his breath, awaiting her judgement. "Of course I don't have to, little one. I don't have to do anything. I could just keep you zipped in my bag." Now she grins. "But I want to do this to you."

"No..."

"Think of it as a punishment, sweetie. You need to be punished for trying to get rescued."

"No, no!"

"You need to learn to be a good little pet and forget about escaping, and accept the new role in life I've given you. You can use this time to think about what you are, and who you belong to. But most importantly," she again licks her smiling lips, "I want to feel you squirming around in my butt. And what I want, sweetie, I get. Because you belong to me. So it's time for your punishment."

Once again he falls into appalled silence. She's grinning ear to ear with anticipation. The idea of being "punished" by this girl, of being treated like her pet, is humiliation enough. What she actually plans to do is unthinkable.

He's roused from his shock by her hands lifting him off her lap as she stands up. He struggles ferociously against her fingers, but to no avail. She pins his arms down and grips him easily in one hand.

She lifts him first to her face. "See you in a few hours, little one." She plants a quick kiss on his face before slowly lowering him away. On his gradual, agonizing descent, he begs her for mercy. "Please! Please, no! You can't do this to me! I'm a human being, please! Please!!"

She doesn't respond, simply continues giggling and moves him slowly towards her ass. Holding him fast in her left hand, she tugs off her bikini bottom with her right and her enormous bouncy cheeks spring out to greet him, wobbling menacingly.

"Please! Please! No!"

She moves him slowly into the rift between the two massive walls of flesh. Not for a moment does she take her eyes off his terrified face. She's enthralled by his lack of power, savouring his utter humiliation.

As he reaches contact with the cool, soft skin of her ass, his screams grow more desperate. "No! No no no! Please...!!" His voice is muffled as she gently forces him in face first. She's delighted to find that his screaming, now inaudible, still tickles against her skin. She moves him slowly but relentlessly, stuffing him in until he comes to rest at the deepest point. Here, her hand releases him and as it retreats, her cheeks seal behind him like cell doors.

She can feel him struggling deliciously against her ass, but can hear nothing. The fleshy walls of his prison seal in his little voice. His efforts, now more than ever, are utterly futile. She's got him now. He's hers forever.

The clock on the wall indicates that there are a good three hours left of the party. She hums contentedly to herself as she pulls up her bikini bottom. Three hours of fun at the party with a little treat in her ass to keep her company, then home to enjoy playing with her new favourite toy. What a day.
Origins, Continued by Trawis
Over the following hours he loses all sense of time. Surrounded and held fast by the fleshy walls of her ass, he struggles continuously to breathe as her every movement constricts him from different directions. What little air he has is humid and unbearably musky.

Now and then he drifts into uneasy sleep. Each time he wakes up he's filled with a fresh wave of helpless rage as he remembers where he is and who put him there, and how casually she sentenced him to this hellish ordeal.

He thinks of her walking around the party in her bikini, so content and probably even forgetting that he's there. The occasional, muffled sound of her laughter is infuriating. He screams and struggles furiously against her until exhausting himself, with no effect whatsoever.



Not for a moment has she forgotten her little captive. During the remainder of the party she's freshly delighted with each new flurry of activity she feels from him; tickled pleasantly by his little body and reminded with relish of his complete helplessness. She savours these hours, practically tingling with the knowledge of this present that she's giving herself.

She sits down and he starts squirming deliciously between her cheeks. He's no doubt just been contorted into a newly agonizing position, at her whim. She giggles, hoping he can hear her.



When, finally, she pulls him out, he's groggy and his vision is blurry. His skin and clothes are greasy with sweat. Some of it is his, but he can sense that a sickening amount is hers.

She runs him unceremoniously under the bathroom tap, like rinsing off a beach toy. He can hear her giggling as he sputters and coughs under the rushing water. She scrubs him roughly with her fingers and, despite his protests and struggles, easily pulls his t-shirt and swimming shorts off of him.

Satisfied that he's clean, she pops him in her mouth and holds him there absentmindedly like a pencil as she walks to her room, where she tosses him on the bed like a set of keys.

She stands over him with her arms crossed, smiling down at him. "Hey sweetie."

He notices nervously that she's changed out of her bikini, into a lacy bra and a thong. "Did you enjoy the trip home, little one?" she giggles. "I sure did."

Her hair is wet. He wonders for a second how this could be. When it dawns on him, anger bubbles up in his stomach. "Did you take a shower?" he says, eyes narrowed.

Her smile grows wider. She knows what she's being accused of, and looks infuriatingly pleased with herself. "Mmm hmm," she responds, in a sing-song tone. "I've been home for over an hour, sweetie."

"What..! What the fuck? And you left me in... in..." he can't bring himself to say it.

She bends down over him, raises her eyebrows mockingly. "In my ass?"

He scowls. She giggles down at him. With a casual flick of her index finger, she playfully knocks him on his back and pins him down. She starts stroking him affectionately, much to his annoyance, and he becomes very aware that he's naked. "When can I have my clothes back?" he says testily.

"Oh, you won't be needing clothes anymore, sweetie," she says. "I think it's tacky when people put clothes on their pets."

He exhales sharply. "I'm not your pet!"

She giggles, delighted. "You're so cute! Have I really not made this clear to you? Maybe you need a little reminder."

She snatches him off the bed and twists around to hold him just outside her ass. Her threat is clear. His heart races as his eyes involuntarily trace the line of her g-string disappearing between her cheeks.

"Shall I put you in there again, sweetie?" She moves him in until his face presses into her skin, still warm and moist from her shower.

"Mmmff! No, no please, I..."

"It isn't much fun for you, is it?"

"No!"

"Mmm," she says, rubbing his face in her ass cheek. "Know why I kept you tucked in my ass all that extra time, little one?"

She brings him back to her face to watch his reaction.

"I just felt like it," she says, infuriatingly cheerful. "I like how your cute little body tickles my butt."

His appalled expression only makes her giggle again. "I did that to you on a whim, sweetie. Just because I liked how it felt." She brings him in closer to her huge, smiling lips, and he can feel her hot breath washing over him. "So maybe you shouldn't give me excuses to punish you, little guy."

She kisses him and then moves him back to her ass again. He struggles helplessly against her fingers. "Please...! Don't..."

She ignores him. "Now," she calls over her shoulder. "I'm going to let you try and convince me not to punish you again. You're going to kiss my butt, and then I'll think about not putting you inside."

He grits his teeth, remains still.

"I'd love to feel you squirming in my butt again, sweetie," she warns. She starts to move him in towards her ass crack, and he panics. He forces himself to kiss her a few times. She giggles, making him blush. "Mmm, feels nice, little one, but I'm going to need more enthusiasm."

He sighs bitterly and then starts making out with her ass cheek. She bursts into laughter. She lets him continue to demean himself like this for a couple of minutes and then brings him back to her mouth, still giggling, and plants a wet kiss over his face.

She lies down on her stomach on the bed, holding him up in front of her smirking lips. Off behind her shoulders he can see her kicking her feet up playfully. A girl with a toy.

She ruffles his hair with her fingers. "How does it feel, little one? To belong to me?"

She giggles down at him. Her tongue flicks out and licks him playfully. He's visibly disgusted, prompting her to giggle some more. "You're tasty, sweetie. Mmm." She licks him again, and then a few more times. He scrunches up his face in revulsion while he waits for her to stop.

She smacks her lips. "Mmm, I could lick you all day, little one, you're delicious. And your little angry face is so adorable!" She sighs happily, her hot breath washing over him as his face burns with humiliation.

"Mmm, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to name you. Because you're my little pet."

"Fuck you!"

She giggles and ruffles his hair with her finger. "Just for that, cutie, I'm going to name you something humiliating."

He's infuriated. "I have a name! It's..." She cuts him off without warning by pressing his face into her lips and sucking on him. When she pulls him out he's coughing, having caught a mouthful of her spit. He gags. "Mmm," she says, licking her lips. "Sorry sweetie, what was that?"

He shouts in defiance. "MY NAME IS- mmmfff...!" She's too quick for him, and his furious scream is muffled in her mouth. He can feel her giggling through the wash of her spit, while her tongue plays across his face. She waits longer this time before letting him out to gasp for air.

"What's your name?" she laughs.

He glares up at her in silence.

"Mmm, that's right, sweetie. You don't have a name." She grins. "Because you're my pet, and I haven't given you a name. Yet."

"You can't just rename me!"


She looks genuinely delighted. "Of course I can, silly! Look at yourself, you're mine! Do you think anyone's ever going to find you? Or that you'll ever be able to escape from me? You're so tiny!" She giggles. "I can easily keep you forever. And I'm going to. And know what else?"

He scowls up at her, gritting his teeth. She carries on cheerfully. "I want you all to myself, so I'm the only person you're ever going to see again. I'm your whole world now, sweetie. So if I decide to name you, I can." She licks her lips. "So are you ready, cutie? I've got an adorable name for you."

His heart sinks. He looks around at her enormous, girlishly decorated bedroom; she's right. She can easily keep him hidden here forever, all to herself. Her control over him is humiliatingly absolute. She really is in a position to effectively rename him.

"Okay sweetie," she says. He averts his eyes, looks down. He doesn't want to watch her do this, doesn't want to see her smug expression as she marks him formally as her possession.

She puts her bubblegum pink fingernail under his chin and easily pushes his head up, forcing him to meet her gaze. "I've decided..." She pauses, dragging it out, smiling down at his grim expression. "I'm naming you..." She licks her lips. "Lollipop."

His horrorstruck expression makes her burst into a fit of giggling. "Do you like your name, little one? You're Lollipop now. You're my tasty little Lollipop, forever and ever. Because you're mine and I say so."

She plants an affectionate kiss over his horrified expression, making a point of letting her tongue linger on his face.

"Mmm. So what's your name, little one?"

He can't believe this. She's actually going to make him say it.

He hesitates. She raises her eyebrows warningly. "Do you need to be punished, Lollipop? Do you need some time in my butt to think about your new name?"

He shakes his head solemnly.

"Good. So what's your name, sweetie?"

He hangs his head.

"Hmm?" she prods.

He takes a deep breath. "I'm not answering to that name. You can't make me."

Once again she looks genuinely thrilled by his choice to defy her. She sighs theatrically, not with exasperation but with contentment. "You're such a little cutie! Of all the people who could have ended up as my little pet. I'm going to have so much fun teaching you who you belong to."

She surprises him by letting him roll out of her hands, giggling as he tumbles down onto the bed. She lifts herself off her stomach and sits back on her knees, her huge body rising before him like a massive temple. "Okay my little Lollipop. How shall I punish you?"

Her cheerful voice strikes him as more powerful than before, coming from this great height. He feels acutely the difference in their positions as she sends her rhetorical taunts down to him. "Are you afraid, little one?" She licks her lips, slowly. He notices she's stroking her nipple with one hand. She's looking at him with what almost seems like hunger, not making eye contact but watching his body. He cowers a little. He is afraid.

There's a tangible tension in the air as he waits for her to decide what to do, and she savours his fearful anticipation.

"Mmmm," she sighs down to him. "You know, I will teach you to be my good little pet." She giggles. "I'll even teach you to love me, if I like."

Without realizing it, he's started backing away from her.

"Where do you think you're going, cutie?"

She pounces, terrifying him with how quickly she seems to descend all around him like a collapsing building. In the darkness beneath her, he's disoriented. But then he feels her hot breath wash over him from above. Before he can scramble away from her mouth, her hands arrive to pin down each of his limbs and he feels her tongue slide onto his naked body.

Unthinkingly he lets out a cry of disgust, which he immediately regrets when it causes her to giggle.

She lifts her head away from him, bringing her eyes into his view. She gazes down with calm amusement at his panicked expression. Her fingers still trap him against the sheets, her face hovering over him close enough for him to still feel her breath. Her hair falls around him like thick curtains, as if to seal them into a room together.

"I'll start by teaching you to answer to your name."

She brings her mouth down to him and her huge lips seal around his groin.

"What... stop! What are you... Mmmff!" She places the tip of her finger over his mouth, silencing him with an ease that he finds incredibly frustrating.

He feels her tongue start to explore and swirl his penis around in a wash of her spit. Despite the sheer horror and confusion he starts to become aroused. He strains to stifle a moan, knowing the satisfaction it would give her.

He begins losing himself in the pleasure, forgetting where he is.

Suddenly, her lips release him. The air feels cold on his skin where she's moistened him with her mouth. He groans involuntarily, causing her to giggle. She's watching him with that smug amusement again. He blushes, knowing that she's got him right where she wants him.

"Do you want to say your name now, sweetie? I'll finish giving you your little treat if you do."

He remains stubbornly silent. But her finger starts to toy with his cock, keeping him on the agonizing edge of release. She still has all his limbs pinned down expertly, forcing him to lie there and let her toy with him.

"It's simple, little one. Do you want a treat or a punishment? Say your name."

He refuses to let her manipulate him like this. He says nothing.

She starts giggling and slowly brings her mouth to his face. He struggles helplessly as her lips seal around his face, engulfing him in the now all-too-familiar wash of her spit. He's dimly aware that her finger is still toying with his dick, but this awareness quickly gives way to a desperate panic for air. She waits an agonizingly long time before releasing him.

She watches him with a knowing expression as he pants and wheezes. "Ready to be a good boy, Lollipop? What's your name?"

He hesitates. It doesn't seem worth it to hold onto his pride if he has to go through that again. As if reading his mind, she says "I'll always win, sweetie. You're mine. I can keep punishing you as long as I like." She giggles. "It's fun for me either way, little one."

She lets a moment of silence pass, and then starts to move her puckered lips down towards his face, threatening another kiss of agony. He's filled with a visceral panic. "Okay, okay. Okay."

She smirks. "Tell me your name, sweetie."

He sighs. "Lollipop," he mumbles.

She grins. "Hmm?"

"Lollipop," he says, irritated.

She bursts into laughter. "Good boy!"

Now she licks her finger and starts toying with his cock again. He's disgusted.

"No, come on, no..."

"Shhh." She brings her lips down to his face. He panics, associating this gesture with her personal brand of torture, but she surprises him with a gentle kiss that covers half of his face.

"I'm going to teach you that you're mine, sweetie," she whispers. "Mmm, because you're mine in every way. Do you realize that?"

He starts to mumble a weak protest, and she places a finger over his lips again. "Shhh," she says. She lowers her face down to gently lick between his legs. He strains to hide his pleasure from her, without success. Seeing him clearly stifling a moan, she giggles, humiliating him intensely.

"Mmm, you're my little Lollipop, and you'll answer to the name I've given you. Because you don't want to be punished, do you?"

Once again she licks him, bringing intense waves of pleasure, then continues cooing to him as if he were a tiny frightened animal.

"I'm keeping you forever, sweetie. In that time I can teach you to behave any way I like. Anything you do that displeases me, I can just punish you. And whenever I'm pleased with my little pet..." she giggles quietly and licks him some more, more firmly and vigorously this time.

He's infuriated by what she's saying, but unable to speak without groaning. He's never felt so dominated in his life.

As if in response to his voiceless rage, she giggles, "It doesn't even matter that you know what I'm doing, sweetie. I can condition you to love me even while you hate me for doing it. I'm going to make you afraid of me too, and desperate to please me. Your mind is just a little toy for me to play with, just like your little body. Mmmm."

She engulfs his lower body in her mouth again. Slowly and unstoppably, the impossibly huge movements of her tongue and lips bring him to the agonizing brink of climax.

Then, once again, she suddenly releases him. "Lollipop?" she says.

"What?" he groans, without thinking.

She bursts into a fit of giggles. His face turns bright red as he realizes what he's done.

"You're such a good boy, sweetie! I'm going to finish up your little treat in just a sec, as a reward for learning your name so fast."

He feels utterly demeaned. She's so casually plucked away the only tiny illusion of control that he had.

"Mmm, but as punishment for disobeying me before, I've also decided to train you to worship my butt."

"What!"

"I know you're really afraid of my butt now, sweetie, and that's good. Because I love putting you in there, so it's gonna be really fun whenever I punish you, because I get to feel you squirming the whole time and know that you're suffering so much just for my pleasure."

"What...What the fuck...!" he stammers. He can't believe what he's hearing. She carries on cheerfully, visibly loving the horror on his face.

"But I've decided that just to make it a little extra humiliating, I'm going to condition you so that you associate that fear with sex. I'm gonna train you to be grateful and terrified all at once. I'll make you fall pathetically in love with my butt, and you won't be able to stop it from happening. It'll be so cute!"

"That's fucked!"

She giggles. "You shouldn't be naughty if you don't want to be punished, sweetie."

"Please!"

"You're so cute! Okay little one, just because you're so adorable, I'll give you a chance again to convince me not to punish you."

She lifts him off the bed and reaches around to drop him facedown on the huge bouncy surface of her ass cheek. He glances nervously at the ominous ravine beside him, knowing there's a very real possibility he's about to be stuffed inside it again. She's right, he already associates her ass with visceral terror.

"I'm going to bed soon, little one," she calls over her shoulder. "Mmm, if you're not careful, I might just decide I want to feel your little body in my butt while I fall asleep."

This sends a jolt of panic through him. She's talking about a full eight hours, at least, of that dehumanizing hell, and he knows she's serious. Desperate to avoid giving her an excuse, he sets aside his pride and starts kissing the soft, smooth skin he's lying on.

The huge landscape of her butt starts quaking as she giggles at him. "Mmmm, that tickles, sweetie."

He finds himself wondering desperately if he's doing well enough, if he's succeeding in pleasing her enough to avoid punishment. His kissing becomes more vigorous. She just continues giggling, an ambiguous form of feedback that makes him nervous.

After a few minutes he feels her fingers wrap around him. She lifts him off her ass and brings him back to her smiling face, where she kisses him. "Good boy!"

He's so relieved he doesn't even struggle as she lifts him to her mouth and starts pleasuring him again. He allows himself to relax a little, knowing that he's safe at least for tonight from being held captive in her ass.

She brings him quickly to the verge of climax and he shuts his eyes, waiting for the release that she's been teasing him with this entire time.

But once again, her lips release him right before the crucial moment. Her fingers pin his arms back, keeping him from touching himself. Her huge eyes observe his confusion with calm amusement.

"Okay Lollipop, you're going to finish up in my butt."

His jaw drops. "What!" he cries. "No no no, I did what you said!"

"Mmm hmmm, you did really good, sweetie. But I want to put you in my butt, so I've decided to do it anyway."

Her tongue flicks out and licks him, keeping him agonizingly close to orgasm.

"We... We had a deal!" He struggles to get his words out, so confusingly aroused. "Why should I do what you say if you're just going to punish me anyway!"

She giggles infuriatingly. "I'm not punishing you. I'm just putting you in my butt because I feel like it." She licks her smiling lips. "That's what you're for, little one. You only exist for my amusement now. So if you're smart you'll always do as I say to avoid getting punished. But either way, If I feel like it, I get to use your cute little body as my little butt toy while I fall asleep. Because you're mine."

He feels cold, his face turns white. He's terrified of going through that ordeal again, but he's now even more scared of how easily she can put him through it and how eager she seems to do so. He realizes more fully than ever that being stuffed into this girl's ass like a sex toy is about to become a prominent part of his life.

"Are you scared, little one? Aww, you're such a cutie!" She gently kisses his face.

He just stares up at her in stunned silence. She giggles down at him and resumes licking between his legs. "Mmm," she coos, "Such a cute little pet."

Despite his shock and anger, she succeeds in arousing him. "Are you enjoying yourself, sweetie? This is your reward for being a good boy and learning your name."

She licks him once more, very slowly, bringing him right to the edge, then smiles down at him knowingly, making his stomach turn. "Okay little one. Time to tuck you in for the night."

Before he can even think she's whirled him around and pinned him face down against her ass with her left hand. He struggles pointlessly against her fingers and feels her huge ass cheek tremor with her giggling.

Her hand starts rubbing him against her smooth skin in a jerky up-and-down motion and he doesn't realize why until it's too late. The orgasm that she's teased him with and then denied him so many times comes roaring back, right when she wants it.

He watches with surreal horror as she pops her g-string out and drags it aside to make way for him. As he starts to unwillingly ejaculate, his mind reels with the mix of panic and pleasure that she's forcing on him, made all the more disturbing by the humiliation of knowing why it's happening; because she's decided to punish him, to train him to be an obedient pet, to force on him a twisted reverence for her ass. Above all simply to to pleasure herself by tormenting him.

She moves him slowly into the enormous rift between her cheeks, giggling infuriatingly as her fingers easily subdue his struggles and plunge him helplessly into the musky darkness. As his ejaculation reaches its climax he comes to a stop deep inside her, where it's eerily quiet.
Her hand releases him and her cheeks close in behind him, followed immediately by her g-string settling firmly onto his back and wedging him in deeper. Every inch of his body is in contact with her flesh, which is quivering in time with her muffled laughter.



She hums to herself as she brushes her teeth, gets under the covers, turns out the light. She savours the tiny movements she can feel in her ass, savours the fact that they're the panicked struggles of a man who now knows beyond question that he belongs to her.
Before drifting off, she spends a full hour touching herself, relishing the sadistic pleasure of how much he's suffering just for her amusement, how humiliating it must be for him to know that he's her toy. She brings herself to the best orgasm of her life, enthralled by the delicious knowledge that his entire existence is now a mere plaything to feed her sexual appetite.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4594