Megan and grace by Jamilton
Summary: A young teen shrinks and expresses his fetishes with his two sisters.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1977 Read: 16241 Published: August 08 2014 Updated: August 09 2014

1. My sisters by Jamilton

2. Grace by Jamilton

My sisters by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
The beginning of the chapter is just an intro so you can skip that bit and continue with the rest of the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my thirteenth birthday. It was 5 days before Christmas so all my friends were away on their holidays to New York or Paris or Rome. This meant that I had to spend it with my family at home, which isn't as bad as it sounds.
You see I have two older sisters called Megan 17 and Grace 14. Despite them being my family and it being totally wrong I had huge crushes on both of them.
Being the younger of the three I witnessed them going thought their teen years getting grumpy and wearing sweat pants that said princess on their butts. That was what made me fall in love with them.
Grace was a normal sized 14 year old girl with a brownish kind of colour hair (I can't really tell cause I'm colourblind) that falls down just a few inches past her shoulders. She was tanned and had the feet of a goddess. Those things were so smooth you could glide your hand across it and think your touching newly made paper.
Megan was quite tall at 6" 5' with long blonde hair hair that was always tied up in a ponytail. She was the head cheerleader at her school and her skirt was so small on her. A few times I would 'drop my spoon at dinner' and bend down to get a look at her panties.
Also they were both really fit girls, even though they didn't go to the gym they still had gifted bodies. But the main thing that always got me aroused was the glorious butt they had.
Sometimes when I was little when I got scared in the night I would just imagine Graces feet or Megan's short skirt. Or even seeing them waving their naked ass' right in my face and spreading open their pussies that I imagined were great.
That night when I blew out my candles I would always make the same wish every birthday or every time I got to break the wishbone on the turkey at Christmas.
I would wish that I could stay with my sisters forever and then stare at them smiling down at me with their angel faces. That night after I went to bed for the first time as a teenager and would also be the first night I had as a different person as I woke up to find out for myself.
It was dark and something big was on top of me. After a minute of crawling under the weird object I found daylight and saw I was in my room.
Only one thing was my bed was towering over me even though I was standing up. Then I realised the weird thing I was stuck under was my pyjamas that I'd slept in that night. That was when I noticed I was naked but more importantly I had shrunk.
Examining myself with the size of my bed I figured that I must have been about an inch tall. Then I remembered that I could now have some fun with my sisters and they might not even know I was there.
I thought for a while giving a thought that I knew no way to return myself back and what my family would react to me in my new form. I thought about never going back and living my fantasies with Grace's feet and Megan's sexy panties.
But couldn't think to imagine how my mother would react if I just disappeared. I spent ages with all these possibilities in my head until Grace walked past my room with no shoes and socks on, I got a good glimpse of the soul of her foot and couldn't resist getting aroused by this sight.
Then I forgot all the other ideas an headed towards Grace's room with adrenalin pumping through my body and my Bognor getting ardent than rocks. Could my deepest fantasies come true in a few moments when I enter her room?. Hint: yes
End Notes:
By the way in real life I am very deeply colourblind. It fucking sucks!
Grace by Jamilton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I only had to duck under the doorway to get into Grace's bedroom which was full of girly posters. Grace was sitting on her chair with her phone in her hand and was texting her friends.
Her feet were just a meter away from me and I couldn't resist the temptation to go over there. It took a minute of running to her gorgeous foot before I stood next to it. For a moment I just stopped and stared at the magnificent beasts that stank of sweat.
The strong smell only made me even more hard and I licked my tongue up the soul of her little toe. She tasted salty and it was just as strong as the smell to it.
Feeling something by her feet she looked down and saw me right by her foot. "Ew a bug" she said raising her foot above me. Slowly her foot descended on me. I smiled the whole time her foot got bigger and bigger.
As soon as her foot covered my entire eyesight I laid down and welcomed her foot down onto me knowing I would get crushed to death but in the way I always wanted to go.
The soul of her foot hit my body and sent it into the carpet. The aroma filled my lungs as my face was stuck to her foot. Then I realised that I hadn't even been injured as she lifted her foot back up.
She turned her foot around and I saw her face for the first time as a shrunken person. I thought I had seen the best view of her but seeing her like that while attached to her smelly foot overloaded my body.
I began to wave at her from my arm that wasn't stuck to her. She noticed this and realised I was no bug.
"OMG is that you down there little bro" she gasped in utter astonishment. I just nodded my head but all she did was stare down at me without saying anything. Soon she picked me up and brought me closer to her face to examine my new formed body.
"How did you get so small" she asked finally speaking any after it got awkward. "I haven't the faintest idea" I replied. She looked at my body and saw my raging boner and remembering my fetish for her feet.
"Did you get that boner from my feet" she said pointing to it. I looked down and saw it pointing directly upwards. "Maybe" I said very shy covering up my private area and hoping it would go down.
"Aww" she replied smiling at me "it's actually quite cute now your so small". I was expecting her to go crazy at me so I was shocked at her response.
Keeping me in her hand she walked over to her dirty clothes basket and whisked out a sock she had previously worn. "I'll let you do your thing I don't really mind" she said dropping me in there and then laying the sock on her bed.
I was surprised that she was treating me this way but then got a smell of her sock and was instantly changed back to aroused. I licked and smelled all over the soul part until I fell asleep.
After a few hours Grace came to check on me and saw I was asleep. Carefully she placed me in her shoe and went to bed.
After a while I woke up in her shoe and saw that it was daylight outside. The shoe moved and I was tipped onto the bed from a fall of what felt like 15 feet. I turned to land on my back so I could get the best landing. I got up to see Grace looking down at me.
"How was your sleep my little man" she asked. "That was the best night of my life thank you very much" I beamed back to her. "My pleasure she said back.
"Don't you think that you should tell mum about this I mean she's going to be destroyed if you are named missing. "Yeah I know but then she will get the police involved to get me back to normal. Next thing I know I'll be prodded with sticks in a lab. Can you just keep me and you a secret" I begged her walking up to her and putting my hand on her thigh.
"Are you sure you want to stay like this your entire life? she asked back. I said that I was positive about my decision. She looked very sad for me but agreed not to tell mum.
"Do you want me to show you to anyone else" she asked. "Well there is one person I wouldn't mind knowing about this." "Who?" She asked. I smiled and said. "Megan". "Are you sure you want Megan knowing your really tiny. She'll rip you to pieces" Grace said with a concerned face. "That's true ya know, maybe I shouldn't let her see me." "Although I might be small enough for her to not see me" I said brightening up. "Still she big enough to squash you even if she doesn't know your there". She replied. I then said "ok how about I only go for her clothes and not her". Grace didn't like the idea but didn't really want to disagree with me. "Fine but how about we have a bit more fun before". My erection popped up again but this time I was not embarrassed to hide it as it was Grace who brought it up in the first place. I ran to Grace's leg and gave her a big kiss to show my appreciation to her. "Come on little bro" she said scooping me up in her hand and bringing me up to her face. Her red lips bent into a kissing position and closed her eyes. Her lips covered my whole body and gently pulled me them. I came in her mouth which was followed by a giggle and then a moan by Grace. Her tongue reached out and culled my face with saliva. I wiped it away with one hand as she slid her tongue down my body. She touched it onto my penis and smiled in pleasure. Her lips tightened around it and she started to suck. The force pulled my body even further into her ruby lips, now my face was right in front of them. I leaned forward and gave her a kiss. Noticing my kiss on her top lip she moaned in pleasure and opened her mouth a bit in doing so. I got pulled into her mouth by her tongue and she rolled me about. She then reached in and took me out grabbing me out by the feet. Putting me the right way up in the palm of her hand she looked down at me and said "that was fun right". I was completely out of breath so just nodded loads of times. I told her I was ready to go to Megan's room. She put me in her pocket and exited her bedroom. Right by her door Grace took me out and said "she's still sleeping what do you want me to do?" I told her to leave me on the floor and I would go in under the door. She lowered me to the ground but stopped momentarily to lift her foot up off the ground. She put me under her toes and curled then up. I was now cemented in her foot and took one big smell of the sweat she gave off before she dropped me on the ground. I looked back up to see her marvellous foot disappear back to her as she waved goodbye and left. As she disappeared back into her bedroom I took a deep sigh and turned to face Megan's door.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4502