The Minish by KevinFred342
Summary:

Daniel is a Minish, who has lost his way. Trapped in the woods, he stands alone agaisnt the massive beasts of the woods and the powerful elements of nature. Until he is found by a beautiful girl named Ellie, who, after accidentally almost stepping on him, offers Daniel shelter at her home. Daniel now faces a unique challenge; living with the towering Ellie and her fairy companion, Minnie, as they do their best to attempt to help Daniel find his way home.

 

Contains one tiny man (2inch), one tiny mini giantess (8inch), and one tall normal female (5ft 11inch)


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Butt, Gentle, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 12101 Read: 32438 Published: August 04 2014 Updated: May 01 2022
Story Notes:

For those who would like a visual aid, here is a reference for Ellie

http://imgur.com/kbZb8gw

And here's one for Minnie

http://imgur.com/akXs0ia

1. A Girl and her Fairy by KevinFred342

2. An "Intimate" Night with Ellie by KevinFred342

3. A Rude Awakening by KevinFred342

4. Morning Plans by KevinFred342

5. A Walk in the Woods by KevinFred342

A Girl and her Fairy by KevinFred342

The Minish

 

- June 9th 1867

 

    I write these words down on the spare pieces of paper that were supposed be used to document important observations during an expedition for my people. I’m not sure what purpose this will serve. Perhaps I hope, as strange as it may seem, that these pages will reach my family in the event that I meet my demise out here in these blasted woods. It may help to know what happened, rather than being left in the dark. Or maybe I just do it to keep my thoughts clear as the dread and fear of being lost threatens to consume me. Regardless…

 

    My name is Daniel, and I’m a Minish who shares a village in a large clearing in the forest. I am what some may call a scout, in that I scout out surrounding areas for resources; food, water, perhaps even more Minishes. The other day, a team of scouts and I went out to perform another expedition. We were exhausting the once plentiful berries and nuts that had existed in our clearing (the situation not helped by thieving birds and squirrels, the monsters) and we needed to venture off to find more. Everything was going fine until a rather unexpected storm blew in. The air had been damp that morning, but none of us had thought it would amount to the hellish downpour that occurred. Powerful jets of water, which would seem like simple streams to a larger creature, washed my comrades and I in several directions. It is only by the grace of the Gods that I managed to catch hold of a rather large leaf and pull myself to safety. I am sad to say I do not know what become of my companions; Maryl, Samuel, George, and Paul. I have searched for them during my long isolation following the storm, and have come up with nothing.

 

    As I try to find my way back, the forest never ceases to amaze me with its sheer width. I travel day in and day out, but never I seem close to its end. And never, also, do I ever seem to come across a patch that I had traveled in previous journeys. Unfamiliar trees and paths are all that grace me, and the worry that I’ll travel too far into uncharted territory to ever hope of returning to my village is almost too great. I have managed to scrounge meager means of sustenance, but my competitors are larger than me, and beastly in nature. I have no means of driving them off alone, so I am forced to flee from them like a coward in the night. Such a shameful and pitiful exercise...but it keeps me from being eaten, I suppose. I can’t sleep at night. I hear the monsters crawling in the darkness, searching for prey. I keep the fire low as to not attract attention. I have to keep watch for them. I must remain vigilant and be ready for anyth…

 

    …

 

    He stopped writing when he felt the quake. So wrapped up in his testimony, he didn’t realize that something was approaching the smoldering remains of his little campfire, the dying smoke drifting up through the morning light. Shooting a look over his shoulder, he caught the glimpse of the sole of a great boot descending right on top of him.

 

    “What!?” He shouted without thought. “NO! NO! I WASN’T READY!!”

 

    With the pages clutched in a fist, he hurled himself as far as he could in a clumsy dive off to the right. The great sole pounded the ground, the twig he had been sitting on snapping with a report mightier than canon fire, missing Daniel by almost nothing. A gust of wind blew over him as the other boot swung over his head in a giant step. Covering his eyes, expecting death to drag him into to darkness, Daniel laid on the ground whimpering. If left alone, he might have remained there for some time before finally realizing that death’s fingertips had only brushed him. However, a voice called to him as the receding footsteps of the giant faded off into the distance.

 

“Oh! What’s this?” The excited voice of a young woman. Daniel glanced up from his hands and froze as he beheld the tallest woman he had ever encountered. He realized, before he even saw the great span of wings protruding from her back, that this was girl was no Minish. He wasn’t sure if the crown of his head would reach her knees.

 

The immense woman favored him with eyes that almost literally glowed with curiosity. When she took a step towards him, he realized that she was wearing absolutely under the single light, white tunic she was as nude as the day she was born, with no one stitch of undergarments to cover her womanhood as she stood over him. Daniel simply knew to try to not stare, fearing a primal reaction from this giant savage.

 

“Hey!” She exclaimed, smiling widely. “Yer a Minish, aren’t ya? One of those little people? I’ve never seen your type before!” Dropping down to her knees, the woman brought her huge face down to Daniel. “What’s a little guy like you doing out here all by yourself?”

 

“Trying to cope with the fact that I just cheated death!” Daniel gasped, panting. That was partially true, but the fact that this beast of a woman was before him wasn’t making things any easier.

 

“Death, huh?” The woman asked, a puzzled look on her face. It was there for only a moment before her eyes lit up again. “Oooh...did that big dope almost step on you? Sorry about that! I guess she just didn’t see ya. Not that I blame her…” She stood up and gazed down at Daniel with the look a mother might give a charming infant. “You’re just so tiny! You’re even smaller than me! I didn’t know the Minish were so little! How adorable!”

 

Daniel, more than anything, disliked his diminutive nature being dreaded on for so long. His fear was quickly being replaced with outrage, and he wished the giant lady gone.

 

“Regardless!” He barked, waving his hand as he got up. “Tell your friend to be more careful! I may not be so lucky next time!”

 

Despite the rage he had felt saying this, it was gone in an instant when the woman frowned. The knowledge that she was quite larger than him returned and he wished he had remained more friendly. He opened his mouth to apologize when she spoke first.

 

“You’re right!” She said, still frowning. She cast a glance forward towards where the behemoth had gone. There was a twist in the path and the mammoth creature was gone. Such terrible speed for a big thing. “She should be more careful. In fact…” She reached forward and seized Daniel in her big hands before he even could form a thought. The soft feminine hands didn’t seem to mix with the brute strength with which she easily hoisted him up to her ample chest with and Daniel shuddered. “I’m gonna make her apologize personally! Hold on, little guy!” She hugged him against her tightly and then took flight, soaring from the ground with terrifying speed. Daniel was so terrified that he couldn’t find the breath to scream.

 

The fairy swished, dove, and soared through the trees and bushes of the forest, crying out “ELLIE!” at the top of her lungs. After only a moment, the immense figure of a human woman came into being. His eyes were drawn by a long wall of fiery red hair that blazed in the bright as lust in the sun’s light. He happened to glimpse the knee high boots the woman was wearing and knew that this indeed was the one who had snuffed out his life a mere moment ago.

 

“ELLIIEEEEEEEE!” The fairy cried out.

 

Finally, the human turned, brushing locks of her red hair back. In beautiful contrast her red hair, her eyes were a bright, cool blue. The fairy flew up to these enormous eyes, which were like boulders to poor Daniel who froze before them.

 

“Hmm? What?” She asked. Her voice had the quality of a goddess: booming and clear, but soft and pleasant as well.

 

The fairy held Daniel out towards the eyes like an offering. “Hey! Ellie! Look what you almost stepped on, ya big dope!”

 

The giant known as “Ellie” leaned forward a little and examined Daniel, who had, just moments ago, marveled at the size of the fairy. Now he was faced with this monstrosity. This human was much, much bigger than the fairy, who would only come, barely, up to her shin. Poor Daniel was no bigger than the human’s thumb.

 

“What is it?” Ellie the giant asked.

 

“It’s a Minish!” The fairy exclaimed brightly. She held the small Daniel out further. “See?”

 

Ellie’s eyes light up and Daniel saw the smile on her lips shrine through her pupils.

 

“Hey, you’re right! I see him now!” She said, delighted. “Let me hold him!”

 

Daniel immediately wanted to protest, but before the opportunity could even be taken, the fairy dropped him into the human’s massive hand. Ellie’s bright eyes practically burned through him as they stared relentlessly.

 

“Awww, he’s SO adorable!” The giant ginger squealed adoringly. “Look! I can hold him in the palm of my hand!”

 

“He’s even littlier than me!” The fairy concurred, taking a seat upon the human’s shoulder.

 

“Did I almost step on you, wittle guy?” Ellie cooed, one of her great fingers stroking the top of the Minish’s head. “I’m sowwy.”

 

“You DID!” The fairy huffed, teasingly. “I saw it! And I told him that I was gonna make you apologize!”

 

Not appreciated being fawned over like this, Daniel struck out at the finger with all the strength that he could muster. As far as he could tell, it made no difference. It only made him angrier at his inferiority.

 

“Stop that!” He shouted, furious. “I’m not a child! I’m almost certainly older than BOTH of you!”

 

“Oh, now you made him mad!” The fairy said disapprovingly. “You’re horrible, Ellie!”

 

“Okay, okay,” Ellie said, ignoring her fairy comrade. She smiled at the Minish. “We got off on the wrong foot. Let’s just start over and take it from the top. Hi! I’m Ellie! And she’s Minnie!” She motioned her eyes towards the fairy. “What’s your name?”

 

Daniel was in no mood. “On the wrong foot? I almost ended up under YOUR foot! You completely destroyed my camp! All of my…” He suddenly realized that in all of the madness he had left his knapsack at the camp. His clothes, his tools, and what maps he had of charted territory (if he ever got back to those). “Quickly! My camp! I need to get my things before they get lost!”

 

“Oh...sure!” Ellie said, eagerly. “Uh, where were you located?”

 

“Over here!” Minnie the fairy exclaimed, flying off the human’s shoulder. “This way, Ellie!”

 

The fairy guided them back to the camp. Or what was left of it. The fire was smooshed and the knapsack was nowhere to be seen. Where the camp had been was now marked by the grooves of Ellie’s boots.

 

“My god…” Daniel moaned as he was lowered to the ground. “There’s nothing left!”

 

“Nice going, Ellie...” Minnie said.

 

“Hey! It was an accident! It could have happened to anyone!” Ellie protested.

 

“My knapsack!” Daniel cried, casting his eyes in every direction. “Where is my knapsack!”

 

“Your what?” The fairy asked.

 

“My bag!” Daniel shouted. “It has all of my map, my tools, my clothes! Everything! Without it, all I have are these worthless scraps of paper!” He brandished the pages he clutched. They were now wrinkled severely in his hand.

 

“I don’t see anything…” Minnie said, bent down examining the ground, holding back her long brown hair. “Do you, Ellie?”

 

“Uh, somehow I don’t think I’m gonna find it,” Ellie replied. She paused. “Unless…”

 

She raised one of her boots and examined the sole. Almost immediately a sheepish look came onto her face, as she lowered a hand and began to scrap something off of her shoe. In a few moments, the tattered remains of the bag and its contents drifted to the forest floor before Daniel, who stood frozen watching the confetti that had been his possessions. They had been essential to his survival and some of the items had been cherished belongings. But to Ellie, they were virtually invisible, much like the specks of dirt on the ground.

 

Minnie fluttered over to Daniel, looking at the remains. “Aw geez…”

 

“I can’t tell…” Ellie said, nervously. “Did anything make it?” She sounded hopeful.

 

“Nope,” The fairy replied. “You shredded everything pretty good, Ellie, ya big klutz!”

 

The red head squatted down, her face bearing an embarrassed and regretful grimace. “I’m so, so, SO sorry, Daniel! It was a complete accident! I mean...you’re just so hard to see being so little and all…”

 

“You’re always stepping on things,” Minnie spoke up. “You’re either crushing them with your big clomping feet, or sittin on ‘em with big bubble butt or…”

 

“Shut up, Minnie.” Ellie grumbled at her.

 

    “Well, it’s true!” The fairy snapped.

 

    “Only because you leave things all over!” The ginger shot back. “We’ve talked about this before, if you leave something lying around where it’s not supposed to be, it’s not my fault if I step on it or sit on it!”

 

    “Well, maybe if ya looked before ya sat yer big butt down once in awhile…”

 

    “Enough!” Daniel shouted, kicking at the remains of his knapsack. “You both have been equally unhelpful! How about that!? Now, unless either of you want to ruin any more of my things, I’m going to ask that you two leave so that I can go back to looking for my home in peace!!”

 

    “I’m sorry!” Ellie tried again. “Really, I….wait, what? You’re looking for your home?”

 

    “That’s none of your concern,” Daniel waved his hand, turning away to go back to the remains of his camp. “Good day, Ms. Ellie and Ms. Minnie.”

 

“W-wait!” Ellie cried. She dropped down on her stomach and brought her face right down beside the Minish. The sudden movement caused Daniel to lose his balance and he fell onto his rear. “Are you lost? Is that why you’re out here all alone?”

 

“If you really MUST know, yes.” Daniel replied, dusting himself off. “But that’s a concern of mine, and not yours. So, good day, ma’am…”

 

“Well...maybe we can help!” Ellie offered eagerly.

 

“I think you’ve done enough for today,” The Minish replied, walking along and not looking back at the giant face. “Thank you…”

 

Unfortunately, Ellie crawled after him. Her size made keeping up a breeze. “Come on!” She pleaded. “Let us help! Please!”

 

“Oh for…” Daniel moaned, finally turning around. “Fine. Do you know where my village is?”

 

Ellie paused, uncertain, unknowing. She turned towards the fairy.

 

“Don’t look at me,” Minnie proclaimed, shrugging. “I dunno!”

 

“Well...no…” The ginger admitted reluctantly.

 

“Then, you’re of no help.” Daniel replied. “Now...you may be off…”

 

“Well...uh...maybe…” Ellie struggled and fumbled. Then, her eyes light up as something crossed her mind. In her excitement, she slammed a hand down in front of Daniel, who cried out and again fell over. “Wait! What if you come home with us? The least I can do is give you a safe place to stay!”

 

Daniel froze in mid-step. The prospect of shelter was actually tempting. Life in the woods, especially as a Minish, was dangerous and frightening. A nice calm shelter against the elements with big strong walls to keep out the wildlife was very much tempting indeed. Ellie saw his pause and immediately pressed further.

 

“Some hot food, a warm bed…” She said slowly. “Not animals trying to call you lunch, some friendly company…”

 

“And wine!” Minnie cheered. “Lots and lots of wine!”

 

But, then again, the giant “dope” had almost stepped on him. Any carelessness on her part could be just as fatal as anything out here in the woods. And the fairy was loud and obnoxious. Pretty girls both of them, and their hearts may be in the right place, but he’d had his fill of both of them. He opened his mouth to decline…

 

...and then his stomach let out a monstrous growl. He had hardly eaten anything in the last few days. Most nights he had spent awake due to the fear of some massive beast devouring him. Was he honestly about to turn down safety, food, and sleep just because the two offering it were annoying? Honestly, what HAD he been thinking!? Had the giant redhead not almost crushed him, he would have immediately accepted without a trace of hesitation.

 

Daniel turned towards the immense eyes.

 

“Very well,” He sighed. “If you insist…”

 

“Alright!” Ellie cheered, relieved. She reached forward and plucked Daniel up in her thumb and forefinger and hopped to her feet. It took only a second, but by the time it was over, Daniel felt particularly ill.

 

“Can you give me some sort of warning before you do that!?” He cried.

 

“Ooooh...sorry,” The ginger replied, sheepishly. “I got a little carried away…”

 

“That you did!” Daniel snapped. “And don’t stuff me in a pocket and don’t carry me in your hand! I am not a doll, and I thus will ride on your shoulder, thank you!”

 

“Well, I don’t have any pockets,” Ellie said, beginning to obey his wishes. But then, her eyes lit up again and she smiled brightly. Instead of taking the Minish to her shoulder, she lowered him to the generous swell of her chest. “Wait! How about here? You’ll be much more comfortable here! Just hold on to this…” Her big fingers offered him the loops of a bow that tied under the collar of her shirt, which he could wrap himself securely in.

 

Minnie floated up and took a seat on Ellie’s other breast, smiling over at Daniel.

 

“Hold tight, Danny!” She said. “If you’re gonna ride Ellie’s boobs, you’re in for one bouncy ride!”

 

“Shut up, Minnie,” Ellie said, brushing the fairy off her chest. Daniel, wanting very much to protest, looked up and met the ginger’s glowing, adoring eyes. “Oooh, you’re soooo cute right there! Even one of my breasts is like a big cozy bed! You just curl up and go to sleep and we’ll be home in no time!”

 

“Come on, Ellie!” Minnie cried, excited. “Quit stalling and let’s get him home!”


The fairy took off, darting through the trees. Ellie laughed happily and went after her. Daniel did indeed hold tight for Minnie’s prediction of a very “bouncy” ride became unmistakably true...

An "Intimate" Night with Ellie by KevinFred342

- June 9th 1867 (Addendum)

 

    I’ve found shelter.

 

    As I was writing my last entry, a human woman, accompanied by a loud fairy, almost stepped on me. Ellie and Minnie, their names are; Ellie is human and Minnie is a fairy. I don’t really care for either of them, if I’m honest, but they’ve offered me shelter in their home, and considering my previous situation how could I possibly say no. I have only these pages left. The rest of my possessions that oaf, Ellie, stepped on, all of my maps and spare clothes ground and shredded under the sole of her boots. She’s a beautiful maiden to her credit, and I suppose her heart’s in the right place, but someone as big as she can be quite dangerous to someone as small as I if she’s not extraordinarily careful. I have no intention of giving up my life to the missteps of a clumsy human. I shall stay one night, maybe two depending on the circumstances, and then be on my way to find my home, but for now, at least I have someplace to stay safe during the night.

 

    True to her desire to atone for destroying everything that I own, Ellie gave me a bed to sleep in, which is little more than a cushion and a handkerchief. Still, it’s practically heaven compared to the camp I held earlier. I ate dinner with the two, eating chunks of meat off of Ellie’s plate like a meager pet. But at least I’ve eaten. My pride suffers more and more, I realize, but what is the other option? Besides, wine was also served, which helped me forget my quarrels for a moment and lighten the mood. Ellie drank heavily, and began to sing songs that I’ve never heard, but sounded off-key, and Minnie laughed till tears rolled down her cheeks. After the meal, Ellie stumbled off somewhere, and I wished to go to bed. Minnie carried me to my cushion and then flew out the window and into the night. Where she’s headed, I do not know, and do not care. I have some peace and quiet now, and hopefully I can fall asleep before any more trouble happ…..

 

 

    He’d felt the quakes, but didn’t realize Ellie was lumbering towards the dresser until she practically fell right into it. The swell of her breasts struck the pillow Daniel sat on, causing the Minish to be sent tumbling off.

 

    “What on Earth!?” He cried, angrily get to his feet. “What is wrong with…”

 

    One look at his massive hostess and all became clear. Her overshirt was unbuttoned slightly, exposing  some of her light cream colored tunic. What was keeping her green beret on top of her red flamed hair was a mystery. She had removed her boots...and her shorts, wearing only her panties below the hip. A sly but awkward smile was on her lips, and her eyes were shiny and partially bloodshot. She held a bottle of wine, the smell of which mixing in with the unforgettable smell of sweaty feet from wearing boots, formed an unfriendly alliance in his nose.

 

“Oh good, you’re awake…” Ellie said, her smile widened. “I wanted to…” She paused for a minute, her smile faltering. “Wait...uh, hold on…...I can’t….what was I….?” She brightened. “Oh yeah! I wanted to talk to you, Danny.”

 

    “A-A-Alright…” Daniel said cautiously. He didn’t know what else to do but play along. He himself had a temper when he had been drinking too much, and if Ellie was one of those as well, it’d be wise to keep any snarky comments to himself. “About what?”

 

    “Well, I was drinking…a lot...” She said slowly, resting her head down on the surface of the dresser so that her eyes laid right before Daniel. “….and I was thinking too, and I thought about I almost stepped on you and...you know...almost killed you, and also destroyed all your stuff. And after that, I felt really, really, REALLY bad.” She smiled. It was supposed to be charming, but it turned out drunk and awkward. “So, I drank some more and I thought I’d make it up to you with sex!”

 

    “Th-th-that’s really not necessary.” Daniel quickly shook his head, feeling a sense of dread and powerlessness come over him.

 

    “But I almost killed you!” Ellie replied. Out of the corner of his eye, the Minish saw one of her hands reaching for him. “I mean, I think it’s only fair that I have sex with you after something like that.”

 

    “What? That doesn’t even make sense!” Daniel protested, evading her first reach. Her vision must have been blurry, since her hand came nowhere near him.

 

    “Who cares?” Ellie smiled drunkenly, reaching again. “Let’s do it anyway!”

 

    Daniel may have escape her second reach, but his evasion was interrupted by an earsplitting crash as the the drunk ginger dropped her bottle, which shattered against the floor. The Minish grasped his ears, and in his surprise lost his footing and fell on his face. Shortly after, her immense fingers closed over him and he was lifted off the dressed with unholy ease. Ellie turned. As she did, she staggered. For a horrifying moment, Daniel thought she was going to topple over. Her arms and hands moved rapidly as she was frequently attempting to keep balance. The movements caused Daniel to feel incredibly ill.

 

    “Ellie! STOP THIS!” The Minish screamed, trying to sound angry, but only coming off like a terrified child. “You’ll hurt me if you don’t stop right now! You’re not thinking!”

 

    “Of course I was,” Ellie replied. “I’ve been drinking all night, I just told y…”

 

    “NO, you idiot!” Daniel cried. “I said…”

 

    “Oh, stop worrying so much…” She lifted him up to her mouth, her lips slowly starting to pucker. “Here let me give you something for your nerves….”

 

    She probably meant to give him a kiss. Instead, a thunderous belch roared from her belly and wafted into his face as he was inched towards her mouth. Ellie laughed as she drops the Minish down onto her pillow. After that, she laboriously sets off to accomplish the tricky feat of removing her panties, stumbling the entire time, but somehow staying upright.

 

    “You can’t do this!” Daniel was shouting. “I can’t have sex with YOU! You’re far bigger than…”

 

    She picked him up again as she laid down on her bed, cutting him off. Her smile widened.

 

    “Don’t worry,” She said. “The way I see it is...as long as you’re in me, it probably still counts as us having sex. So...let’s put ya in!”

 

    With that, Ellie opened her legs and lowered the Minish towards the damp cavern at her crotch.

 

    “NO! NO! STOP!” Daniel cried loudly. “YOU CAN’T YOU CA…”

 

    Not much else could be said. Before he could finish, he was inside her, with her giant fingers pushing him in further. The vagina was a fleshy cave that was alive with drunken horniness. As he was pushed inside, he found himself spinning along the wall, coating himself in some sort of liquid that he wasn’t sure he wanted to identify. It was dark and he could see nothing. There was a plethora of sounds bombarding him, and he heard each of them with great clarity. He could hear her heart beat up above in her chest, the sounds of her muscles flexing, the wet sounds of her vagina contracting, and, the muffled vocalizations of Ellie herself.

 

    Eventually, her fingers stopped pushing and the Minish was left in the immense sex organ without knowing which way was the exit. Going in any direction, he thrashed and kicked his way along, the only method that moved him in the ever contracting cave. He couldn’t see anything and he couldn’t exactly tell what was going on around him. He focused on the palpations of the heart up above, and noticed that it was steadily increasing its rhythm. He knew there wasn’t much time, but he could barely move! There were noises all around, none of which served as a particular indicator of which way the exit was. He heard so many bodily noises: the heart, the muscles, the contractions, the wine sloshing around in her belly, all of this and more. The hot air was stifling and it was hard to breathe. Either he was going to be crushed in here or suffocate. He focused on the noises and realized there was a constant rubbing like sound to his right. Perhaps her fingers rubbing against her vagina? It was his best bet, and he took it.

 

    Ellie felt everything that Daniel heard. In her building euphoria, everything her body did felt magnified. She could feel the Minish’s movements inside her, could feel her heart pounding, her vagina’s contractions, the wine slosh in her stomach as she thrashed about on her bed. Her fingers were pressed against her crotch, offering as much support to Daniel’s chaos as possible. Ellie moaned, hardly aware of it, drinking in all of the feelings that swarmed her. In her drunken state, she had convinced herself that Daniel was a magnificent lover, and the excitement of this fantasy only fueled her emotions. She was determined to make it so she and Daniel would have the best sex that either of them would ever have.

 

    Finally, climax arrived, and Ellie gasped and shouted happily, egging her unwilling “lover” on. Daniel, still having no clue how much progress he was making, was getting squeezed by increasingly more powerful contractions. They were mercifully brief, but bones cracked from the strain. More fluid streamed the walls, the lubrication causing Daniel to be squeezed in multiple directions throughout this fleshy hell. He heard Ellie’s voice outside, but couldn’t make out a single thing. His hands flailed about for anything to grasp, but there was only the smooth, slimy walls which offered nothing. Outside, Ellie’s hips have locked in the midst of a strong spastic pelvic thrust. When the orgasm finally ends, her thighs unlock and she collapses on the bed, breathing and gasping for a few moments, a large smile on her face.

 

    She wearily raises her head and opens her mouth. Words are on the tip of her tongue, but before she can speak them, darkness swallows her vision and her mind and her head plops right back down and she is finally still.

 

    Daniel, disoriented, feeling ill, and terrified, freezes where ever in her vagina he is. With the storm of activity finally over, he fully appreciates how easily he could have died. Had Ellie crossed her legs during her spasms, she might have killed him. But now everything was still, and maybe he could get out. He began to wriggle and squeeze, trying to find his way. There was still no light.

 

    “Ellie!” He gasped, still low on air. “ELLIE! GET ME OUT OF HERE! HEY!”

 

    He thrashed against the walls, remembering that they were part of her. Nothing. Not even a twitch. He knew what this meant. He was trapped inside her cavernous vagina...and she was out cold, of no help to him what so ever.

 

“Help!” He screamed. “Get me out of here! MINNIE! ELLIE! SOMEONE! HELP!”


Nobody answered.

A Rude Awakening by KevinFred342

As first morning light began to peek through the trees of the forest, Minnie fluttered through the open window of Ellie’s bedroom. Every now and then she spent the night out in the woods, something she had done commonly before meeting Ellie. She only did this during the spring and summer, when it was warm out in the night and the stars were bright in the sky. It was peaceful, those dark evenings out in the woods, and it was good to just stretch her wings for a good while.

 

Ellie was lying on her bed, snoring loudly, her red, frazzled hair all over her head. A thin line of drool was dripping down her open mouth, and she was naked from the waist down, her panties and her green beret lying on the floor next to her bed. What clothes she was wearing were partially unbuttoned. A few feet from the bed was the shattered remains of a wine bottle, its liquid dried and stained on the floor, the ghost of its scent lingered.

 

“Haha!” Minnie giggled, dropping down on Ellie’s head. “Guess someone had too much to drink...again.” She put her foot in one of Ellie’s nose and kicked around. “Hey! Hello? Anyone home?” Nothing. Ellie continued snoring. The fairy laughed and flutter down the red head stomach, landing down at her pelvis. “Pantsless and legs spread out too! I guess there’s nothing like the morning breeze between your legs, huh, Ellie, ya big dopey drunk!”

 

“Hey!” A muffled voice cried. “Hey! Who is that!? Minnie? Is that you?”

 

The fairy paused in mid laugh. “Eh? What? Who’s there?”

 

“Over here! OVER HERE!” The voice sounded a little desperate. Weirder still, it actually seemed to be coming from…

 

“Oh my god…” Minnie gasped, landing between Ellie’s legs. “You mean...

 

“Yes, yes!” The voice called, eagerly. “Come closer! You’re getting warmer, I can hear you! You have to help me!”

 

“Help you?” Minnie asked, curious, drawing closer. “What do you want me to do?”

 

“You have to reach in!” The voice called. “Reach inside! Quick! Now! Hurry!”

 

“Oh...uh…” Minnie laughed a little. “Wow. This is...unexpected. Poor Ellie…”

 

“What!?” The voice cried. “Forget Ellie! Poor me! Hurry up and just…”

 

“Calm down, Ellie’s Pussy,” Minnie replied. She reach out and touched the lips. “There. Is that better? Maybe a little rub? Man, poor Ellie. She must feel horny, like, ALL the time. I had no id…”

 

“WHAT!!??” The voice screamed. “NO! NONONONO! It’s me! DANIEL! THE MINISH! REACH IN HERE AND GET ME OUT YOU STUPID FAIRY!”

 

“Daniel?” Minnie asked, now even more curious, leaning in to peek inside. “What are you doing in there? Did Ellie put you in there, or were you the horny one?”

 

“JUST GET ME OUT!” Daniel yelled, furiously.

 

“Okay, okay, hang on…”

 

Minnie reached both her hand in. She thumbed around for a few moments, following the sound of Daniel’s voice, before finally finding his foot and pulling him out. The poor Minish was covered in Ellie’s “juices” and smelled like a good night of sex.

 

“And there you are!” Minnie exclaimed holding Daniel up triumphantly. “Man! You were in there DEEP! How’d you get in there?”

 

Daniel tore himself from the fairy’s grip and bounced onto the bed’s surface.

 

“Your stupid, clumsy, drunken friend shoved me in there!” Daniel hissed, furious. “She got drunk and tried to ‘make it up to me’. Never...NEVER...have I been treated this way! And I will have NO MORE! I am leaving, right NOW!” He thrust a pointing finger at Minnie. “You! You are going to take me out that window and I am going to leave! And the two of you can then go on to rot in ever burning eternal hell!”

 

“Hey!” Minnie protested. “Don’t yell at me! I didn’t do anything!”

 

“I don’t care!” The Minish yelled. “I have been VIOLATED! First I was almost stepped on! Then I was treated like a child! Then, I was almost killed AGAIN when Ellie physically RAPED me! You two are a plague! And I want nothing to do with either of you from this moment on! Take me outside!”

 

“Oh come on,” The fairy rolled her eyes. “Don’t get all dramatic. Ellie’s a big dope, but she didn’t mean any harm. She just wanted to apologize for almost killing you!”

 

“BUT SHE ALMOST KILLED ME AGAIN!” Daniel roared. “What part of this are you not understanding!?”

 

“Aw, yer fine,” Minnie said, bending down and picking the Minish up. She turned him around in her grip. “See? Not a scratch on ya. Stop being a big baby.”

 

Daniel was so mad that he couldn’t even yell anymore. Or even struggle. He just glared with a horrible, vile stare.

 

“Oh, get off it!” Minnie rolled her eyes again. “You got to be inside a giant pussy! What more could a guy like you want? It’s practically a dream come true!”

 

“Take. Me. Outside.” Daniel said through gritted teeth.

 

“What are you so upset about?” The fairy asked, getting annoyed. “I mean, Ellie’s had a man over in the past, and sometimes, if they’re in the right mood or drunk, they’ll let me play with their dicks and it’s…”

 

“I don’t care!” Daniel interrupted angrily. He pulled himself out of Minnie’s grasp and fell back down onto the bed. “I don’t want to hear what you do or what your perverted fantasies are! I don’t want to talk about sex! I want to leave!”

 

“Look, let’s not talk here,” Minnie said, and be damned if she didn’t go and pick the Minish up right there again. “Ellie sometimes gets gassy after she drinks a lot.”

 

She fluttered up and landed on Ellie’s belly and placed the Minish down on the soft surface of her shirt.

 

“I don’t WANT to talk!” Daniel cried. “I want to leave! I do not wish to stay here any longer? How long do you intend to keep me here against my will?”

 

“Oh, stop crying big baby,” Minnie waved this away, standing over him. Daniel saw the fairy’s own vagina as well. And after being stuck in one for such a long time, it was not a welcome sight. It only made him angrier. “Besides, you don’t even know where you’re going. You were all lost and alone. You said so!”

 

“At least I wasn’t being raped!”

 

“At least you have food here!”

 

At least I wasn’t spending the night in some strange woman’s vaginal!”

 

“I bet Ellie’s pussy is ten times safer than the woods at night!”

 

“How about you cover up your own ‘pussy’? Cause I’m tired of looking at it!”

 

“How about no?” Minnie said sassily. “This is my home. I can do whatever I want! In fact…” In a swift move, she took the tunic she’d been wearing off and through it at Daniel. “Maybe I want to fly around naked! How about THAT? And you know what you can do, Mr. Tiny Minish, hm? You can kiss my big fairy butt!”

 

She turned around, knelt down, and stuck her bum in the Minish’s face.

    “Stop that!” Daniel cried, backing away.

 

    “Oh, no, I’m serious!” Minnie said, reaching for him. “You’re gonna kiss my butt! Pucker up!”

 

“NONO!” Daniel yelled, evading her reach. “GET AWAY!”

 

Daniel ran up Ellie’s stomach with Minnie on his tail. He was somehow able to leap and bound his way out of the fairy’s grasp. He made his way towards the mountains of Ellie’s breasts.

 

“YEEEEEEEEH!” Minnie screamed from behind.

 

Daniel turned and saw the fairy barreling towards him. He lunged onto his stomach, with the fairy missing him, blazing right over, and then crashing into Ellie’s breasts. Using Minnie as a quick footstool, Daniel began to use the buttons of the tunic to ascend, while the fairy kept after him. Every now and then, Minnie was able to get a hold on the Minish, who would then release himself by biting the fairy, or, at one point, kicking her in the face.

 

“OWIE THAT HURT!” Minnie screamed, furious.

 

She tacked Daniel at the top of Ellie’s breasts and the two of them rolled down, kicking, biting, and tussling with each other. At the bottom of the “mountain” Minnie leaped on top of Daniel and held him down.

 

“Now!” She said. “My butt! Kiss it!”

“I think I shall kick it instead!” Daniel cried, doing just that.

 

Minnie dropped her naked but right down on Daniel’s face. The two of them struggled violently.

 

“How about that, huh!?” The fairy cried. “Huh!? Huh!? You like that? How about a good fart right in your nose, I bet you’d really like that! I hope so, cause I think I feel a big…”

 

“....what on Earth…?”

 

The two of them froze in place. Ellie, finally awake, had drearily raised her head in the middle of the confrontation and was now looking at the two with a very confused look on her face.

 

“GET HER OFF OF ME!”

 

“Make him kiss my butt, Ellie!”

 

A giant hand appeared and grabbed the naked fairy, who then grabbed the Minish.

 

“Minnie, what are you doing?” Ellie asked, confused. Gently she grabbed Daniel. “Let go of him.”

 

The fairy resisted, but the red head was bigger and stronger, and the Minish was quickly freed.

 

“What’s going on here?” Ellie inquired holding the two in each hand.

 

“I’ll tell you exactly what’s going on here!” Daniel screamed. He pointed at Minnie. “She’s crazy and you…” He pointed at Ellie. “...you...YOU…you’re a filthy rapist!”

 

“What!?” Ellie was wide eyed with alarm and confusion at once. Then, she winced. “Aauug...my head….”

 

“I’ve never been treated so miserably poor as a guest in a house my ENTIRE LIFE!” The Minish roared. “You two are a virus! A plague! I want out of here for the sake of my mental and physical health!”

 

“Well fine!” Minnie pouted. “Then you can wander off and starve in the woods!”

 

“Wait, hold on, I don’t understand…” Ellie moaned. “Can we all quiet down...my head really hurts…”

 

“Oh, you poor, frail creature,” Daniel mocked. “It’s only an ounce of the suffering that I have endured in your hands in less than a day!”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Ellie replied. “What are you talking about!”

 

“You RAPED me last night!” Daniel roared. “You were drunk and you took me and RAPED me as I pleaded and begged for you to stop! It’s only some miracle that I wasn’t crushed, or drowned or both!”

 

“I...rape...I don’t…?” Ellie was both confused and scared. She seemed to recall something, but couldn’t make it out.

 

“Oh, he’s all huffy puffy cause you shoved him in yer pussy,” Minnie explained. “I told him ya didn’t mean any harm, but he doesn’t want to listen!”

 

“Oh god…” Ellie went pale. “That actually happened…? I thought it was a dream…”

 

“I wish it had been!” The Minish spat. “But alas for my sanity, it wasn’t!”

 

“Daniel…” Ellie said. “I am so, so so…”

 

“Save it!” The man interrupted. “I have no desire to listen to your pathetic, pitiful, childish excuses! I’ve suffered enough pain in your possession and I’d like to leave this little hell of yours! Take me outside and let me salvage whatever sanity and dignity that I can.”

 

“But…” Ellie tried.

 

“NO!” Daniel interrupted. “OUTSIDE! LET ME LEAVE! NOW!”

 

“You’re such a cry baby!” Minnie shouted. “Waah! WAAH! Cry baby! Cry baby!”

 

“Daniel, please, listen to me…” Ellie tried again.

 

“No, I won’t hear anything from your devious lips,” Daniel hissed. “Outside, please!”

 

“WAAH WAAH! WAH WAH WAAAA!”

 

“Shut up, Minnie!” Ellie threw the fairy across the room. “You’re not helping!”

    “Neither one of you is helping!” Daniel yelled.

 

    “CRY BABY CRY BABY!”

 

    “Stop stop!” Ellie cried, overwhelmed. She got up from the bed and placed Daniel on the dresser, near the pillow that had been his bed. At some point she looked down at herself. “Oh...oh god, I’m not even dressed…” She quickly got dressed, picking her panties off the floor and sliding back into them. Then, she had a terribly awkward moment where she couldn’t find her green shorts. Finally she found them in back out near the dining table. “Look...Daniel…” She started, buttoning up her clothes.

 

    “I don’t want to hear it!” The Minish cried. “I am taking my leave, now!”

 

    “Just listen!” Ellie cried, desperately. “Look...I...I…I...I messed up. Okay, I did. I’m really, really, really sorry!” Tears began to come down her cheeks. “What I did was terrible, and I feel terrible…”

 

    “Funny, I remember you saying something similar last night!” Daniel spat. “You then tried to ‘make it up’ to me. Please, do me a favor and don’t apologize! I would like to hate you without the slightest regret and I fear for whatever torment you come up with to ‘make it up’ again!”

 

    Ellie was quiet. Her mouth was moving, trying to speak, but she couldn’t say anything. Tears were now streaming down her face. She dropped to her knees and began to sob.

 

    “PLEASE!” She bawled. “Please don’t hate me!! I’m sorry! What do I have to do!? I’m sorry! I’m so so so so sorry! I’m really really sorry, Daniel! Please don’t hate me, I’m sorry!”

 

    Daniel wanted to deride her. Wanted to cast away all of her tears with the wave of his hand. To dismiss her pitiful apologies without a second glance. It was what she deserved and a part of him was heartened to watch her grovel and cry like a hurt child. But...another part of him genuinely felt sorry for her. Her tears were real, as was the devastation on her face. If only she had been still drunk and clueless. It would have been easier to hate her and hate her forever.

 

    “Just take me outside,” Daniel spoke. “I’ll think about forgiving you if you just let me leave.”

 

    “But...but…” Ellie immediately protested. “But where will you go? You were lost when we found you…”

 

    “I’ll manage,” The Minish replied. “I did for days. Now, if you please…”

 

    “Wait!” Ellie replied, raising her head. “What...what if we help you? Yeah! What if we go with you and help you look for your home? You’ll travel faster with Minnie and I!”

 

    “I truly think you’ve done quite en..”

 

    “Please!” Ellie begged. “Please let me help! At least let me try! I know I’ve screwed up a lot in this last day, but please! Let me try to make it right, please!”

 

    Daniel pinched his sinuses. He didn’t want her help. Didn’t really want to spend any more time with the red head and her accursed fairy. But, at the same time, life out in the giant woods with monsters that were enormous to him, with no food, wasn’t exactly the greatest of all options either. He really didn’t know where he was going, or where he was, and every night he was out there he was in just as much risk as dying as he was here. In some terrible way, Minnie was right. Dying in Ellie’s vagina would probably have been a much nicer death than being torn to pieces by some animal out in the woods, as much as he hated to admit it.

 

    Finally, he looked up at Ellie.

 

    “Fine,” He said. “Help me find my village, and I’ll forgive you.”

 

    “I will!” Ellie said, smiling, relieved. “I promise we’ll find it as fast as we can. And you’ll help to, right, Minnie?”

 

    “Yeah, whatever,” Minnie huffed, pulling her tunic back on.

 

    Ellie grabbed the fairy. “Right, Minnie!?”

 

    “Er...yeah!” Minnie said, smiling nervously. “Definitely! We’re with ya all the way! Go team!”

 

    “Right!” Ellie released her and gently picked up Daniel. “But, before we head out, how about some breakfast?”

 

    “...if you insist,” Daniel sighed.

 

    “Great!” Ellie said, still sounding relieved. “Let’s make some sausages and eggs!”

 

    “Yeah!” Minnie cheered, her mood improving immediately. “I love eggs! Can I cook mine, Ellie? I wanna cook mine!”

 

    Daniel moaned as he was carried out into the kitchen.

 

    How long was he going to have to endure this?

Morning Plans by KevinFred342
Author's Notes:



Daniel sat quietly on the table as his two “hostesses” went about cooking breakfast. The two of them were quite a pair. Ellie clumsily dropped one of the eggs, predictably ending with Minnie teasing her. The redhead swatted at the buzzing fairy before moving to cleaning her mess. As she bent to do so, Minnie flew straight long into Ellie's extended rear, practically bouncing off it.


“Eep!” Ellie cried, straightening.


“Yeah, that's right!” Minnie declared, triumphantly. “Don't mess with me!”


“Will you knock it off?” Ellie snapped. “I'm trying to cook!”


“Do you cook eggs on the floor?”


“Do YOU want to end up on the floor?”


“Yeah right! You'd have to catch me first!”


It was on the tip of his tongue to try and silence their puerile bickering, but it was no use. In the short time he'd known them these two had already proven to him that they only listened to about every other word he said. And even that was generous, especially for the fairy whose attitude would only egged on with any words from him. No doubt she still believed his violation the previous night was nothing of concern.


In spite of themselves, the pair continued to work and an admittedly delicious smell began to waft through the kitchen, awakening Daniel's stomach. Finally, Ellie approached with a plate while Minnie floated around holding a sausage to nibble on. As per last night, Daniel was fed off Ellie's plate, with her cutting pieces of her sausages into tiny pieces and passing them to the Minish. Yet another insult to his pride, but again he found very little option. He could have left; he could have turned down Ellie's tearful pleas and simply exited the window and made his way back into the woods on his own. But it wasn't safe out there for someone like him and, despite his annoyances at the pair, it would, at the very least, be faster to ride on Ellie than to continue walking on his own.


Ellie dared for a conversation. “How is it?” She asked.


“It's fine.”


“Good.”


“You're welcome!” Minnie exclaimed from up above.


“Sorry?” Daniel asked.


“You say 'thank you' when people do nice things for you!” Minnie pouted.


“I owe you nothing,” Daniel grumbled. “You both owe me far more than I owe you.”


The fairy's legs suddenly dropped down into his vision as she landed heavily onto the table, dropping her sausage. Surprised, his eyes began to travel up to her eyes, but only met her brown locks until her head turned around at him with an icy glare. She reached down and lifted her tunic, revealing her wide, bare butt.


“YOU owe ME a kiss on the butt!” She snapped. “So you bette-!”


Calmly, Ellie reached out and snatched the fairy in her fist, stood from her chair, placed Minnie on the cushion, then brought her own generous rear back down with a plop.


“Sorry.” Ellie apologized. “She's just...stupid.”


Pot meet kettle, Daniel thought but chose not to say. Ellie had saved her from the fairy's outrageous behavior...for the moment.


“So...any ideas on which direction to find your village?” The redhead asked.


“None.” Daniel replied. “There was a storm a few days ago and it separated me from the rest of my party. I don't know what became of them. Nor do I know where I am.”


“You were traveling with others?”


“Of course. Minishes never travel alone if they can help it. Surely even you understand why.”


“Because you're so tiny?”


“...yes...” Daniel grumbled. “Because I'm so tiny.”


“How many others of you are out in the woods?” Ellie asked.


“I don't know. That was one of the objectives of the scouting party. To see if there were other settlements. It is not always easy for my people to make contact with each other in such a large world.”


“I can imagine!”


“If we do make contact with any other settlements it will be possible that they will be able to point us in the right directions. So long as we are able to talk to them before you step on all of them...”


“It was an accident.” Ellie replied almost absently. She realized the danger of her making that mistake twice was all too real. Minnie's muffled cries grew louder and the redhead looked down, lifting one of her legs up as she did. “What's wrong with you?”


“GET YOUR FAT BUTT OFF ME!” The fairy bawled.


“Are you done being stupid?”


“I didn't do ANYTHING, dumbo!”


“You better start being a lot more nice.” Ellie said. “I'll fart. You know how gassy I can be after I drink...”


“EW! NO!” Minnie shrieked.


“I second that!” Daniel protested.


“Fine,” Ellie said, before lowering her leg back down, muffling the fairy's cries again.


“...weren't you going to let her out?” Daniel asked.


“I didn't say that,” Ellie shrugged. “I just agreed not to fart on her.”


“How nice of you...”


“There's a village of towards the west of here,” The redhead said, shoveling more of her breakfast into her mouth. With her cheek full... “We cud hed in tha durection.” Apparently manners and etiquette were not a priority among these “ladies”.


“My people would not settle so close to humans.” Daniel countered. “It would be a recipe for disaster with them stomping around like you.”


“I don homp awound.”


“What? Could you please not talk with your mouth full!”


“Sowwy.” Ellie chewed for a moment before finally gulping, a large bulge traveling down her throat. When she opened her mouth again the following belch rang throughout the house. “Anyway, I don't stomp around!”


“The point is it would be dangerous!” Daniel barked. “So therefore any sane Minish wouldn't think of settling around there.”


“Well, maybe...” Ellie said. “But it's kinda far from here, so there's lots of woods inbetween. We could look around for some kind of clues and then sleep there if we needed to. Cause I'm not camping out in the woods.”


“Why not?” Daniel asked. “You're a human. There's not much out there that would be brave enough to attack you.”


“Sleeping on the ground hurts my back.”


Once again, the fairy's muffled cries swelled in a desperate tone and Ellie lifted herself up again.


“GET OFFA ME! OR I'LL BITE YOUR BUTT!”


“Oh, fine.” Ellie replied, lifting up more. The fairy instantly flew out from under her. “I was getting tired of you wriggling around down there. Just stop being stupid.”


“I didn't do ANYTHING!” Minnie snapped, landing on the table in front of Ellie. “He's acting like a big jerk to ME like it's MY fault that YOU...!”


Ellie leaned forward, dropping the swell of her bosom onto the table, rattling the plates and silverware as she did. The fairy was like the item of a magic trick; there one moment and then gone the next.


“Besides, I always feel gross afterward,” The redhead continued. “Dirt all over me, bugs in my hair...that kind of stuff. At least I'll be able to take a bath at the Inn, get something to eat, and have a warm bed and a roof over my head. Our heads in this case.”


Daniel thought about it for a moment. She had a fair point. He'd done his share of camping the past few days and deeply desired some respite from it. Hadn't that been one of the reasons he had agreed to spend the night with these two in the first place? Still, he was certain they wouldn't find his village near any human settlements, but there was always a chance they'd find some clue. Or maybe run into other Minish scouts.


“Fine,” Daniel said. “I accept your plan.”


“Great!” Ellie beamed. She stood up from the table. “Minnie! We worked out a plan!” The fairy merely gasped for air in response. “Glad you like it! I'll just clean up a little bit and we'll head out!”


She walked over to the large bucket that she did the washing in, while the angry fairy fluttered after her.


“I don't care about your stupid plan!” Minnie was fuming. “Just because you're bigger than me doesn't mean you can just...” She was cut off after Ellie dropped the dishes in the water and spun around, her large chest whooping the fairy and sending her hurdling towards the wall.


“You're right, Minnie!” The redhead proclaimed, still beaming. “There's no time to waste. The dishes can wait. Let's head out.”


“Yeah...” Minnie replied dazedly from the floor. “Let's...let's do that...”


“Are you ready, Daniel.” Ellie asked, holding a hand out to him to climb onto.


“As ready as ever,” He replied, sighing. “But I will ride on your shoulder this time! I don't need to get motion sickness from your chest!”


“Fair enough,” Ellie replied with a small sheepish smile. She gently dropped the Minish onto her shoulder, feeling his small hands grab some of her red hair. “Comfy?”


“Just get on with it.”


“Alright! Let's go! This'll be fun! Kinda like an adventure!”


“Sure it will...” Minnie grumbled, sitting atop the beret atop Ellie's head.


And with that, the unlikely trio left the house and entered the wilderness.


A Walk in the Woods by KevinFred342

“Come onnnnn, slowpoke.” Minnie whined from atop Ellie's beret. “We'll be out here all day if you go any slower.”


“We're not supposed to be going fast!” Ellie snapped. “We're supposed to be looking for Daniel's village!”


“I know!” Minnie retorted. “But we'd cover more ground if you would move yer big butt!”


Daniel ignored this childish bickering, committing himself to look out into the woods. These two buffoons didn't even know what they were looking for and weren't smart enough to ask. Minish scouts did the best they could to stay off the ground when traveling through the woods, often climbing between adjacent bushes to avoid being spotted by larger animals (or in his case, being stepped on by clumsy humans). If there were any scouts around, they'd be hurrying along the brush along the path. A lot of creatures of the forest were scared of humans and often did not stray around their dirt paths, making them relatively safe so long as they stayed out of the way of lumbering giants and giantesses. That had been his failure yesterday. Had he been more careful he would never have met these two.


Still, as he held on to the redhead's hair while standing atop her left shoulder, he found himself fascinated. Giant boulders and logs that would have taken him hours, if not an entire day, to overcome she passed over with a single step. The insects that traversed the ground, ones that occasionally troubled the Minish himself if they were aggressive enough, were not even visible. How many of them got crushed underfoot without the redhead even knowing. She probably snuffed many lives with each step she took. And could she really be blamed? She was so big that minuscule beings had such little chance of entering her awareness. How small would he look from up here? He tried to glance down towards Ellie's feet for things that were around his size but his vision was blocked by the large swell of her bosom. Could she even see her own feet with those? No wonder she hadn't seen him.


“Can we try to find a river at least?” Minnie asked. “I'm tired and really thirsty...”


“What do you mean 'YOU'RE' tired!?” Ellie cried. “You're riding on my head! I'M the one doing all the walking!”


“I didn't get to eat or drink anything this morning!” The fairy snapped back. “I was too busy being smooshed by SOMEONE'S butt and boobs!”


“Well, you can fly.” The redhead replied. “Go up above the trees and look for a river.”


“Good idea!” With that, Minnie leapt over Ellie's head and took off for the tree line


“You two confound me,” Daniel said.


“What's that mean?”


“It means I don't understand your relationship. You two constantly fight and yet you live together.”


Ellie giggled. “Yeah, I can see why you'd be confused. We fight a lot but, at the end of the day, I love that stupid little fairy and she loves me.”


“Ah...” Daniel said after a moment of quiet. “I didn't realize you two were...romantically involved.”


“Oh! No, no, no.” Ellie replied. “I don't mean like that. I mean more in like...a sisterly kinda way.”


“Ah,” Daniel said again. “How did you two even meet?”


Ellie giggled again. “I met her soon after I moved into my home back there. She just showed up one day and asked for food. We've been friends since!”


“...there has to more to it than that. Aren't there other fairies out in these woods?”


“Oh sure,” Ellie nodded. “Minnie goes out with them sometimes. But they live out in the woods, sleeping in trees and eating berries and stuff. And Minnie...well...”


“She's lazy?”


“She's lazy.” The redhead agreed. “But, sometimes she manages to be decent company. And that's better than living alone.”


“ELLIEEEEEE!”


They looked up to see the fairy hovering high above them.


“You find anything?” Ellie called.


“Yep!” Minnie cheered, flying down to Ellie's face. “It's over this way! Follow me!”


The fairy led them to wide, slow stream of clear water. Ellie placed Daniel on a large rock and dropped to her hands and knees to lower her mouth into the water. Minnie drank with her for a moment and then, suddenly, stripped her tunic and leapt into the water. A moment later she surfaced.


“Ooo!” She cried. “It's cold!”

“I know,” Ellie said, wiping her mouth. “It's so refreshing...”


Minnie flew in a tight circle, sending drops of water flying as she tried to dry off. Then, she landed directly in front of Daniel.


“You wanna go for a swim, Danny?” She asked with a smirk.


“I'd rather not,” Daniel said, avoiding directly looking at her naked body.


“Come onnnn, it'll be fun!” Minnie began to creep towards him like a cat ready to pounce.


“You stay away from me!” The Minish protested, backing away. “I said 'no'!”


The fairy snickered. Then, she leapt forward, her fingers hooked like claws. “Rawr!” Daniel stepped back from her feint, but his eyes were instinctively drawn to her bouncing breasts, which she immediately covered. “Hey! Don't look at my boobs, you pervert!”


“You're naked!” Daniel snapped.


“That doesn't mean you have to look!”


“Where was this modesty this morning when you were assaulting me?”


Minnie glared at him for a moment. Then, she started to laugh.


“I'm just teasing, little man!” She suddenly reached forward and hooked her hands under Daniel's armpits and lifted him up to her chest. “You can look all you want!” Her chest began to sway began and forth, jostling her bosom.


“Put me down!” Daniel shouted, squirming.


“But don't you want to kiss and make up for this morning?”


“No!” The Minish said. “I want...!”

He was interrupted as Minnie lifted him up and pressed her large lips his mouth and nose. Daniel couldn't breath and tried to pull himself out of her grasp but the fairy's strength eclipsed his. After a big long kiss, the Minish was offered a mere second to gasp for air before his face was pressed between her breasts and held there in a bear hug.


“Hugs and kisses!” Minnie exclaimed, laughing. She squeezed Daniel for another minute before finally releasing him, dropping him in a heap on the hard rock.


Daniel gasped for breath as he painfully rolled on the ground. His face red with anger, he turned to look up at the fairy but had to avert his eyes. She stood over him, hands on her hips, smiling down at him. Her exposed vagina was right over his head.


“You're a menace!” He snapped between gasps.


“I love you too!” She said, gleefully.


“I'm not joking!”


“Oh, don't act all upset,” The fairy teased, cupping her breasts. “Don't act as if you don't like my big boobies.”


“Mine are bigger,” Ellie spoke up, standing up and wiping her mouth again.


Minnie turned bright red. “Well, YEAH!” She pouted. “But you're bigger than me in general so that doesn't count!”


“Even if you were my size, mine would still be bigger.''


“What? No way!”


“Yes, way.” Ellie teased. She bent forward, her large chest hanging over them. “It's just a proportion thing. I can tell by looking at you that yours are just average for your size. But MINE are nice an' big even for women my size. So you'd be small even if you were as big as me.”


Minnie blushed deeper and wrapped her arms around her breasts. “You don't KNOW that! You're just talking out yer butt!”


“Speaking of...” Ellie grinned. “I think we should make up for this morning too!”


The fairy tried to fly but the redhead snatched her. Minnie was pressed against Ellie's chest. Even from down below, Daniel could hear the fairy's smothered voice cry out in protest. Ellie wiggled her chest back and forth as she “hugged” her tiny friend before finally, after several minutes, released her and offered her a big kiss on her tiny face.


“Hugs and kisses!” She exclaimed.


“You're such a bully!” Minnie cried, wiping spit off her face as she clumsily hovered to the ground where her tunic was.


“I love you too!” Ellie replied with a smile.


“Are you two done?” Daniel said, impatiently.


“She started it!” Minnie complained, flying up to Daniel, holding her tunic in her hand. “She's the bully!”


Ellie kissed her hand and then turned and brought it down on her rear. The resulting sound was so loud and sharp that some small startled creatures stirred in the bushes, rustling them.


“See! She's even scaring the animals!”


“You want me to sit on you again?” Ellie asked, turning her backside over them.


“No!”


“Can we please stop with this!” Daniel barked. “We're getting nowhere and I...!” He stopped as a glint of light hit the corner of his eye. Turning to it, he saw something sparkle in the sunlight near one of the nearby bushes. He pointed. “There!”


“Huh?” Ellie said, trying to follow his gaze. “What? Did you see something?”


“Yes! Take me over to that bush!”


“Sure, okay.” The redhead nodded, reaching for him. Daniel recoiled from her fingers.


“Not you!” He cried. The Minish turned to Minnie, who had finally put her tunic back on. “You can carry me over there.”


Minnie frowned. “You COULD say please!”


Daniel barred his teeth. “...please take me over there...”


“No!” The fairy crossed her arms. “Not until you ask nicely and mean it!”


Daniel opened his mouth to yell but before he could he felt himself grabbed by the back collar of his jacket and lifted off the ground before delicately placed in the wide field of Ellie's palm.


“I'll just take you.” Ellie said.


“No!” Daniel protested. “I can't have you stepping on everything!”


“I won't.” The redhead reassured him calmly. “Just tell me where to walk.”


He wanted to complain but realized there was no point. Grumbling, her walked towards her fingers and pointed like a man directing a ship. “That bush directly in front of you. Walk towards it slowly and carefully and put me down on the ground in front of it.”


Ellie obeyed; she carefully walked towards the bush, taking big, slow moving strides.


“Why are you taking such big steps?” Daniel asked.


“I have to,” Ellie answered. “I can't see where I'm stepping otherwise, cause of these.” She motioned at her chest.


Well, that answered that question.


“Stop,” Daniel said after a few more steps. “Put me down.”


Ellie squatted and held her hand out, tilting it so the Minish could slide out onto the dirt. She finally saw what he had seen. Something gleamed in the sunlight right before the base of the bush, dotted by other things. Daniel walked up to the mess and began to examine them. Minnie landed next to him and bent down.


“Well, what is all this stuff?” She asked.


Daniel turned to her, holding a small gold telescope. “This was the camp of a Minish scout. They all have equipment like this to help them plan routes to take and find any dangers.” He stopped and surveyed the mess. “Whatever Ellie frightened, it must have knocked the camp loose.”


“Why would he be up in there anyway?” The fairy asked.


“Water from the river is one obvious reason,” The Minish replied, thoughtfully. “In the bush to avoid being spotted by birds or trampled on. But...these place is abandoned. Whoever was here wouldn't have left all this behind unless they were in a hurry or something got to them.”


The fairy reached down into the grass and lifted a small satchel out.


“Ah!” Daniel cried. “Let me see that!”


Instead of handing it over, Minnie opened it and rummaged through it, her hand barely able to fit inside. She extracted a big handful of pages.”


“Give those to me!” Daniel demanded.


Minnie brought the pages to her face and examined them. “It looks like a bunch of writing.” She said aloud.


“GIVE THEM TO ME!” The Minish roared.


“Minnie, just give them to him!” Ellie scolded.


“I'm looking at them!” The fairy snapped back.


“You can't read!” The redhead cried


“Neither can you!”


“Yes I can!”


“Well you can't read these cause they're too small for you!”


“JUST GIVE THEM!” Daniel bellowed.


“Fine!” The fairy threw the pages at them, causing them to scatter in an explosion of paper. “Here!”


“No!” Daniel cried in anguish. “You idiot! They'll blow away!”


Ellie quickly dropped to her knees and cupped her hands around the pages to protect them from the gentle breeze as the Minish scrambled to retrieve them. “Why did you do that, Minnie!?” She snapped at the fairy.


“Well, he shouldn't shout at me like that!” Minnie pouted.


“I wouldn't have shouted if you had just given them to me!” Daniel barked. He brandished the pages. “These are his journal entries and notes! I could find something in here to guide us to my village!”


“Oh!” The fairy replied, her anger disappearing in an instant. “You mean like a map?”


“Perhaps,” The Minish nodded, thumbing through the messy leafs of paper. “Though that would be less helpful than you'd think. Cartography is not easy as a Minish, and we typically require many maps, which is why many of us scouts try to memorize the land. It helps lessen the load to carry.”


“Do you need that many maps cause you're so tiny?” Minnie asked.


“Yes...” Daniel grumbled. He looked through the pages. “Argh, they're all out of order!”


“Nice one, Minnie,” Ellie said, flicking the back of the fairy's head.


“Hey, you stepped on all of HIS stuff yesterday!” Minnie snapped. “It's your fault that he doesn't have...”


She was cut off as Ellie lifted herself up and then brought her chest down on top of the fairy.


“I'll need time to sort through this.” Daniel said. Her turned to look up at Ellie. “We can go back to your home or continue to this Inn you spoke of. But I need somewhere quiet to read.” He knew that 'quiet' was a luxury around these two, but chose not to add that.


“You sure you don't want to keep looking?” Ellie asked.


“We've found a potential clue,” The Minish replied. “That's good enough for now.”


“Okay,” The redhead shrugged. “Well, we're closer to town than we are the house, so I guess we'll head to the Inn. There are a lot of paths out of town. One might go in the direction of your village! Plus we might be able to find a map there to reference with any maps your little scout friend has.”


Daniel scowled at her choice of words, but knew she had a point. He nodded.


“Then let's get going.”


“Alrighty!” Ellie beamed, picking him up and getting to her feet. Minnie dazedly floated up. “Minnie! We're going to town!”


“O-Okay...” The fairy replied wearily.


Ellie delicately placed the Minish on her shoulder before walking on back to the path they had been traveling on. Minnie hovered a moment to regain her senses before flying after her friend, grumbling as she sat on the redhead's other shoulder.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4493