Kai and Tris by WrittenInTheStars
Summary:

Kai is one of the thousands worldwide who have shrunk. Kai and Tris must do their best to keep a hold of their normal life, no matter what gets in the way...


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Unaware, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 58135 Read: 181994 Published: August 03 2014 Updated: August 10 2014

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by WrittenInTheStars

2. Chapter 2: Hospital by WrittenInTheStars

3. Chapter 3: Christy by WrittenInTheStars

4. Chapter 4: Walk in The Park by WrittenInTheStars

5. Chapter 5: Christy Arrives by WrittenInTheStars

6. Chapter 6: Goodnight - Tris by WrittenInTheStars

7. Chapter 7: Goodnight - Kai by WrittenInTheStars

8. Chapter 8: That Night by WrittenInTheStars

9. Chapter 9: The Twist by WrittenInTheStars

10. Chapter 10: Apologies by WrittenInTheStars

11. Chapter 11: Home Alone by WrittenInTheStars

12. Chapter 12: Bad Ideas and Big Mistakes by WrittenInTheStars

13. Chapter 13: The Meeting by WrittenInTheStars

14. Chapter 14: Shower Operation by WrittenInTheStars

15. Chapter 15: Christy's Game - Part 1 by WrittenInTheStars

16. Chapter 16: Shocking News - Part 2 by WrittenInTheStars

17. Chapter 17: Fun at The Beach - Part 1 by WrittenInTheStars

18. Chapter 18: Fun at the Beach - Part 2 by WrittenInTheStars

19. Chapter 19: Serena's New Home by WrittenInTheStars

20. Chapter 20: Friends Arrive by WrittenInTheStars

21. Chapter 21: Fun Time by WrittenInTheStars

22. Chapter 22: 'Rescued' by WrittenInTheStars

23. Chapter 23: 'The Mission' by WrittenInTheStars

Chapter 1: Introduction by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Please feel free to leave a review, constructive critiscism would be great. Tell me if the story is lacking in any aspects, leave suggestions and also tell me if the story has too much of something. Thanks and enjoy :)

Kai is a pretty normal guy by most people's standards, formerly 6ft 1 inch, he attended the gym twice a week, had a higher than average paid job which paid for his and his girlfriend's large home, is fairly good looking and has a very likeable personality.

All of this landed him his beautiful girlfriend Tris whom he loves and the feeling is mutual.

Tris is 5ft 6 and she is the kind of girl you would compare all other girls to if you met her. She is beautiful, intelligent, kind and athletic, as she attends the gym with Kai twice a week and goes for runs in the park from time to time. She has long light brown hair which reaches down to just below her shoulders.

If you were to compare these two you would wonder if there was a more perfect couple out there. They are both 23 years old.

The day that Kai shrunk was a Tuesday after he had gotten home from work. He was in the living room watching TV when he passed out on the sofa. He woke up a few hours later and was awestruck by what he was seeing.

In that instance he decided his best bet was to climb on top of the cushion and then on to the armrest of the couch and wait from there for his girlfriend Tris to come home instead of panicking or doing anything rash.

It seemed the most logical idea at the time - Kai's way of thinking.

Tris walked in 20 minutes later with the groceries and as usual went to greet her boyfriend who would most likely be watching sports in the living room.

What she didn't expect was to see her boyfriend Kai, sitting 6 inches tall on the armrest of their sofa. She dropped the grocery bags she was carrying and got down on her knees so she was eye level with Kai.

"Ummm Kai... how... are you so small, am I seeing things?" She asked shakily.

"I don't think so honey, i'm a little confused right now too... haha" Kai answered, trying to hide the fear from his voice by laughing it off.

"What should I do sweety? I could call an ambulance or get some help..." She trailed off not really sure what to do in a situation like this.

She felt like she wanted to panic but she couldn't quite bring herself to because of the sight in front of her.

"Tris." He said, deciding to assume control of the situation. "I think we should drive to the hospital once we have calmed down and see what they make of this."

He didn't really know what to do considering only a few hours ago he was 6ft 1. People don't just shrink.

"Ok. I guess you're right, let's take this a little slower. Can I just say I didn't really expect to walk in here to see my boyfriend the size of a doll." She said with a half smile.

Kai wasn't sure what to make of being described as a doll, also the fact that it was the first thing that came to Tris' mind when she saw him was unnerving. But he's probably just overthinking.

How is he supposed to do anything at this height? He felt conflicted emotions right now, wondering whether he will be completely dependant on others and the burden he could be. It will take him a lot of effort to go anywhere without help, he is at risk at this size to numerous animals and even other people.

He felt vulnerable and also somewhat excited at the same time, he was always someone who enjoyed a challenge, be it physical or mental.

Tris on the other hand was scolding herself mentally for describing her boyfriend as a doll, it was the first thing that came to mind but she instantly regretted saying it.

She felt the need to look after him when she saw him and was at the same time upset when she realized he is no longer independant. He will hate that she thought.

She will always love him no matter what because he has done so much for her, so she will help Kai through this.

She also felt the need to take the lead subconsciously but to her relief he assumed that role. She loved it when he would do that and admired his bravery, although she could not shake off the feeling that she needed to hug him and protect him at his height.

She would make sure those feelings didn't get the better of her from now on. The feeling of being so in control of a person is a one she would compare with the control you have over a pet, although it is nothing like that at the same time, because in front of her is the person she has loved for a long time.
--------
End Notes:
Just the introduction, pretty bland, things spice up in the next chapters.
Chapter 2: Hospital by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Enjoy :)

Kai -

Me and Tris decided that we would go to the hospital to see what the doctors would make of my condition. It took a while for her to get used to holding me and making sure I was comfortable before we left. I was fine with her having so much control over me because I love her and she is very careful. She held me in her cupped palm and I sat sideways lying down with my legs curled up, it wasn't the most comfortable position but it was the safest.

Tris also got me some tissues to wear as a sort of robe which I punched holes in to put my head, arms and legs inside. Once we were set, she got in her car and I sat in the cup holder admiring the size of everything. The way her hand moved around on the steering wheel and the way her legs flexed when she put pressure on the pedals.

While she drived we had a surprisingly normal conversation about each other's days and laughed at how this was one of the most unlikely things that could have happened. We were both trying to be brave for each others' sakes, although it wasn't too difficult.

When we arrived at the hospital we weren't sure how Tris should approach the receptionist. We decided to go for a light-hearted approach instead of anything too abrupt in case the receptionist got too uncomfortable. We decided Tris would say "Hi, I came home to find my boyfriend shrunk and we were wondering if you could help us." Where she would then show me to the receptionist.

To our surprise there were a number of nurses who looked like they were waiting for people to arrive, one of them came up to us as we were walking in and said: "Hi there, those with height loss need to go straight inside and you will be directed to your room." She said to Tris, the nurses eyes settling on me and giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, so it isn't just us this has happened to then?" Tris asked with a sigh of relief, knowing she wouldn't need to go through too much trouble.

"No, there have been many cases worldwide over the last few hours, news stations have been working with hospitals and the police to organise this procedure, you did the right thing to come here." She informs us, her kind expression and tone putting us at ease.

We went inside and we were directed to a room with seats on the left of the room and beds at the front and right of the room, with windows on the side with the seats. There were eleven others milling around in the room with mixed expressions, a few with worried looks, others standing over the beds and two who seemed to be arguing. There were four doctors and nurses in the room alongside those near the beds and we were directed by a doctor to a bed near the front. People stared at me out of interest, although they didn't look shocked so I assumed these people are here because people they know are also affected by this... miracle.

The doctor told us that all I had to do was wait here over night because I was in good condition and they wanted to account for every shrunken person in the area. I thought for a while about how he said 'good condition' and shuddered a little when I thought of others who may not have been as fortunate as me. We would be allowed to go home in the morning unless anything else happens.

A few of the people left after a while and some remained, Tris decided to stay with me overnight of course and I couldn't help but think that I needed her there more than simply wanting her there. This made me feel less confident because I know that I am basically dependant on doctors and nurses who are strangers to me if Tris isn't there.

After an hour or so we could hear the two who were arguing (a mother and her teenage daughter) still arguing as they had moved to a seat near our bed. What we heard made us wonder about the dangers I face at my size:

"Look mom. I've told you before. I didn't know it was dad. I thought it was just one of Jenny's dolls or something. I went in her room to find my phone which the little brat stole from me, like I said remember?" She said impatiently, looking both pleading and annoyed.

"Chelsey, I just wish you wouldn't fight with your sister so much, now look what its' caused! Your father is seriously injured because of your actions!" She shouted, upset and angry at her daughter.

"Mom! Why won't you listen to me? I didn't know it was dad, how was I supposed to know he shrunk, huh? Did you even think about that before you started accusing me?"

"Do not try to turn this away from you young lady. You should have known better than to go into Jenny's room and touch her things without her permission!"

"Well, I didn't know that it was dad and I only broke his arm ok? All I did was get my phone. Are you saying that dad is Jenny's possession or something mom?"

"Stop trying to twist my words Chelsey! Your father is not Jenny's possession, he just happened to be in her room when he shrunk. I want you to go over there and apologize to him right now!" She points at the bed next to ours.

"Ugh! Just leave me alone!" With that she stormed out of the room.

After hearing that shocking and disturbing conversation between the mother and daughter, we became even more aware of others in the room and we talked about what others might be experiencing.

I started to feel more vulnerable again knowing that a teenage girl broke her dad's arm without realising what she was doing.

Tris -

Me and Kai were talking for a while before we decided that we should both get some sleep. Kai insisted that I ask if I can sleep on the bed with him. The doctor said, given Kai's condition I would be unable to do that because not much is known about the shrinking and it would be a risk. I can tell Kai felt sorry for me that I had to sleep in a chair but I lied that the chair was comfortable for his sake.

Excluding the doctors I was one of the only two normal sized people in the room. It feels weird to say 'normal sized' like it's a new thing and I wonder if people will adopt a name for those who have shrunk, or if they will refer to others as normal sized. It's a strange thing to think about.

The other person in the room was someone who lives on our street. His name is Mark and I assume that he is here with his shrunken wife because I don't know any of his relations and I know he doesn't have kids. He has been asleep for about an hour now so I haven't been able to talk to him. All the doctors did was measure Kai when he was asleep, which seemed a nice gesture, rather than scrutinise him while he is awake. He is 6 inches tall.

Chapter 3: Christy by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Things will start to pick up from here.

Kai -

Me and Tris have set up ramps and make-shift stairs for me so that I can get around the house more easily. We (mostly Tris) worked really hard to make sure I could get everywhere I needed to get to. The first day alone in the house was hard, although I began to get used to it after a while. I would spend my time walking around and climbing things and going about my business. Tris left me some food and water on the table in our living room for me in separate dishes. It gets boring after a while wandering around the house on my own, so I will have to find something interesting to do if I am going to be doing this for the forseeable future.

At six o'clock Tris arrived home. I felt helpless knowing that she would have to come home to a 6 inch tall boyfriend every day, helpless knowing that I couldn't hug her or kiss her at this size. She came in to the living room looking relaxed and sighed a sigh of relief as she dropped her purse on the sofa and slouched down on it, much like what I would do after a day at work. I was sitting on top of the glass table in the middle of the room admiring her from (to me) a distance.

"How was your day honey?" I asked, trying to keep the boredom from my voice.

"It was ok, Christy asked me if we wanted to go out for dinner someplace tonight."

Christy is Tris' best friend from work, she is a bombshell, with a perfect figure, and Tris lets me admit it. She is 6ft tall, 22 years old with dirty blonde hair which is just shorter than Tris'. For some reason, however hard Tris has tried to set her up on a date with someone, including one of my friends who is an amateur basketball player, she just doesn't seem to hit it off with anyone. My friend told me that she seemed distant and dis-interested when she was on the date with him so neither me or Tris pressed any further into the matter. I do not know Christy as well as Tris but from my perspective she always seemed the type who would be talkative and friendly when I was around her with Tris.

"Oh cool, so i'm assuming you told her about my condition?" I asked, predicting the answer.

"Well... no. I didn't know how she would react so I thought we would break it to her together tonight at dinner." She explained.

I wasn't sure how to react to this, that was not the answer I predicted. I expected Tris to tell one of her closest friends about me but obviously she wasn't in the right frame of mind to do so. I began to wonder if Tris felt vulnerable having people know about my condition, or if she felt that she was protecting me by not telling many people. No matter though, they will find out eventually.

"Ok, well i'm sure she won't take the news too badly, if anything she will be sad for you knowing that I can't protect you at my size." I laugh (We both know Christy is the type to look out for her friends and could get very protective if she wanted to).

"Ohhh don't say that..." She said, leaving an awkward silence between us because we both realized that the way our relationship works has completely changed. I can tell she doesn't want to talk to me condescendingly so I remember to try not to make myself sound weak in front of her. She is the one who has to protect me now and I am not sure how I feel about that. Vulnerable is the word I would use but I know Tris will protect me even if I am not the person I used to be physically. After all, it's only my body which was affected.

We get dressed, I am given a piece of cloth which I wear in the same fashion as the tissue, Tris looks spectacular as always wearing a red dress which shows off her cleavage and stops mid-thigh. If there are a few things I will enjoy getting used to, one of them is watching your building sized girlfriend get dressed while watching from your giant bed.

I find it funny how we have taken things so calmly when other people in our position are panicking and have no idea what to do. But I also wonder if Tris is taking it as well as me or if she is hiding her feelings from me for my benefit. We'll have to be more open about everything if this is going to work. Otherwise, everything is out of my control.

----

We arrived at the restaurant at 7 and Christy was waiting inside. Tris decided she would just show me to Christy and she would break the ice from there. Everyone knows about the shrinking event so it hopefully won't come as too much of a surprise.

Tris walked in carrying me in her cupped palm by her side and I noticed Christy coming towards us, from my position I could make out that she was wearing a black dress, which ended in a skirt half way up her thigh. From my perspective most of my view was of a giant tanned leg moving toward me.

"Hi Tris!" Christy greeted cheerfully with a tight hug, "Where is that boyfriend of yours? Parking the car or something?" I noticed the tone of her voice became more monotone as though she was bothered by the fact I would be there. Also Tris had to move the hand holding me behind her back, only hugging Christy with one hand. Christy took notice of this and stared down at Tris' hand.

"What's that you've got there?" Christy asked narrowing her eyes to make out what exactly she was looking at. Tris brought up her hand to show Christy what she was holding. I stood up in her hand and made a little wave at Christy, who at the moment had a mixture of emotions written on her face and they were hard to decipher all at once. Alarm, shock, the kind of look you make when you have been caught out and also... a strange resemblance of a look of relief for whatever reason.

"Hey Christy, Kai was one of those unfortunate enough to shrink." Tris explained with a sad expression.

"Oh no, that's awful!" Christy replied, glancing at me and trying to sound sincere. "Is he ok?" She asked Tris, despite me being fully capable of communicating English, she asked Tris instead. Tris caught on and replied with a gesture,

"Why don't you ask him yourself Christy? He's as healthy as he was the last time you saw him... just smaller"

"Sorry, Kai. How are you doing?" I was alarmed at how she was acting, since usually she would be so cheerful and kind around me.

"I-It's fine Christy I've just been getting used to being this size, I am getting used to it and I guess others are still getting used t-to seeing people this small..." I stutter because of the way Christy is staring down at me and blatantly trying to suppress a smile or a laugh. I try to break the ice by the end of my sentence but I only feel that it made things worse. I look up at Tris and notice she is looking down at me with a look of pity and shock at the way Christy is acting. I don't like that I am appearing weak in front of my girlfriend.

The waiter takes us to our table after Tris, Christy and I explain our situation and he nods saying,

"Not a problem, we had a couple in here earlier who were like you two." There isn't really a word for it since this is very new and unusual to everyone.

"Thank you." Tris replies, polite as ever.

We sit down at the table, the waiter makes a makeshift table and chair for me from blocks of wood he can find in the kitchen and I sit with my back to Tris facing Christy. It feels strange to only be looking up at their faces but in my situation this is better than nothing.

We order our drinks, wine for the two girls and water for me seeing as I don't know what effect alcohol will have on me at the moment. Christy starts off the conversation,

"So Tris how have you been lately? I had been meaning to ask you at work but things have been busy what with me moving out." She asks, brushing a blonde hair from her face. It seems she isn't phazed or interested in my situation at all, something I find astonishing.

"Well, recently me and Kai have been making the house accessible for him, things like stacking books so that he can reach the toilet and the sink." She replies, trying to bring me into the conversation by not directly answering the question.

All while Tris was talking, Christy was lazily staring down at me like you would at a picture in a book or at something that mildly interests you. Tris doesn't notice this because I am not in her field of view. I am about to join the conversation when Christy speaks up again after taking a sip of her wine,

"Cool, so how have you guys worked out things like sleeping arrangements and how are you guys going to go about daily life now that Kai has shrunk?" She says casually and with interest. "Well at the moment I still sleep in the bed with Tris, but I was considering sleeping in the guest room since there are risks-

"Like Tris rolling over in her sleep?" Christy interrupts, giving me and Tris an innocent questioning look.

- Yes Christy, there isn't much of a risk of that happening though since I sleep on the other side of the bed." I finish, not being able to answer her question completely given that she interupted me half way. I was talking mostly towards Tris during that conversation to avoid Christy's heavy stare. I feel like saying something about it but I put it down as her adjusting to my new size.

I think of what Christy is implying after registering what she said and shudder at the thought. She said it so casually that I can't believe she could have meant what she said.

Our meals arrive, two spaghetti bolognese and a small cut up portion of Tris' for me. We get into normal conversation finally, Tris joking about me not having to eat much at all, generally pointing out the benefits of my size to brighten my mood and everyone else's mood. Conversation is minimal between me and Christy but i'm glad we are starting to have a normal conversation, which is generally everyone's topic of conversation at some point; the shrinkings.

As the girls finish their third glass of wine and order their fourth, I can't help but envy them, they are able to enjoy things I am not. This bothers me because I realize this probably won't be the only thing I can't enjoy.

The girls start to get more tipsy as they finish their fourth glass, talking about work and laughing where they aren't supposed to. Christy is the worst though, she is known not to be able to hold her alcohol as well as most. Tris knows when to stop to have a good time, me finishing my second water, Tris asks the waiter for the bill.

We leave the restaurant and Tris calls for a taxi, me lying in her cupped hand as she holds me to her side protectively. We didn't expect to have to call for a taxi but I decided not to say anything since Tris must have needed to unwind after recent events, and Christy because it was her idea to ask us out for dinner.

Christy is tipsy and is now leaning in to Tris and laughing, I look up and up at her face and see she is looking ahead with a happy expression.

Suddenly her thigh bumps into Tris' hand and I get bounced up but not out of her hand. Tris gasps and Christy says "Woops. Forgot the little man was there." Giggling afterwards.

The taxi arrives and we pile in, Tris holds me to her left, away from Christy as a precaution and we set off, first to her appartment and then our home. Tris will have to walk back to the restaurant or get a lift from Christy to get our car in the morning.

We start talking again, but this time it's normal conversation until something comes up and Christy half shouts and whispers, giggling also,

"Tris when I am at your house can we watch movies together?" Her sentence conjured by alcohol, not making any sense to me and I'm not sure it would if I knew what she was talking about either.

Tris seems to suddenly recall something however.

"Oh I totally forgot about that Christy! Kai, I forgot to mention if it would be alright if Christy stayed over until her new appartment is ready?"

I was caught off guard by this but I responded yes anyway knowing that it was the right thing to do. I was reluctant to say yes however for obvious reasons.

"Thanksomuch Tris you are such a hottie." Christy said with a slurr, making a poorly timed pouty face at Tris and me and kissing Tris sloppily on the cheek. I wonder what I just agreed to and find it funny how Christy thanked Tris, who is also caught off guard by the compliment.

After Christy was dropped off at her appartment and we made it home, me and Tris decided to talk about the night and how we felt about it. I sat on the round glass table in our living room while Christy sat at the edge of the sofa.

"Sorry I didn't tell you about Christy staying over, I just completely forgot. I know we both have a lot on our minds right now and someone staying at our home for a week or so probably is not the best idea, but she won't have any place to stay while her new appartment is getting ready." Tris explained.

"I know Tris, the only thing that is concerning me right now is how Christy was acting tonight... I thought she didn't seem her usual self." I replied, trying to find a word for how she was acting and not succeeding.

"Really? I thought she seemed pretty normal to me, excitable as she usually is and talkative as ever." She said with a smile. "Maybe it's just you getting used to seeing people at your new height." She added.

I remembered that she had drank quite a lot tonight so I assumed the alcohol was clouding her judgement of tonights events given that she is defending Christy, which frustrates me because she wasn't seeing the same side of Christy that I was.

"Ok Tris, we should get some sleep since it's pretty late and being this size is really exhausting, since i'm having to run and jog everywhere." I say with a hint of complaint in my voice. I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining but I think it came across like that to alcohol hazed Tris.

"Kai, just remember I am and will continue doing my best for you, some things won't be easy but we will get through this together, I know it must be hard for you but I promise I'm there for you." That's the Tris I fell in love with.

"I love you Tris." I say sincerely.

"I love you too." She replies.

Here we would normally kiss and then go to bed but Tris seems conflicted and so do I really, how is she supposed to do that at this size? It pains me when all she does is pick me up and make sure I am comfortable with a half smile. I have been meaning to propose to her for a while now, we have lived together for over a year.

I bought the ring two months ago and it is hidden in the corner of our bedroom underneath the carpet inside a small box. Now that I am this size I dread to think how I would go about proposing and I wonder if Tris has thought about this yet aswell; I truly hope she has not.

Chapter 4: Walk in The Park by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Feel free to leave a review and give me some feedback, new chapters will be out soon. :)

Kai -

We wake up side by side like every other morning, but this time it's different, I have to look up at her and she has to look down at me. We both smile, which makes me feel warm inside.

I stand up on the cushion I slept on and stretch my arms, Tris swings her legs over the bed and I notice she has been sweating, her legs shining in the sunlight coming through the window. It is the middle of summer but our room is air conditioned, I decide not to ask about it, if she wants to she will tell me. She walks around our bed and slumps down on her knees so she is eye level with me, her arms crossed at the edge of the bed.

"Morning honey." She yawns. "Morning." I reply with a sleepy smile.

She goes to pick me up but I jump and roll away before she can do it. I decided that I wanted to walk around on my own this morning so I can get used to it.

"I feel like walking around on my own this morning." I explain.

"Oh, ok sweety, i'll be in the kitchen making breakfast, just go up the stairs to the table and i'll have it ready for you." She says walking away.

I am left alone on the bed as Tris walks out the door and I admire her beauty as she gracefully walks away, her pajamas tightly fitting her perfect body, her light brown hair cascading down her back. I don't know how I will be able to stand not being able to kiss her like I used to, but I should forget about these things for now because they will only get me down.

I jump down the book staircase on my side of the bed and take off jogging towards our door, the carpet beneath my feet feels like soft unyielding sponge and I feel like I can run faster than I ever could. The vast open space of our bedroom making me feel free as I jump over a sock which I will never be able to wear at my size.

I jog outside of the bedroom door and turn the corner towards the stairs where yet more books are lined up to lessen the gap between each step, but instead I opt for sliding down the lower part of the wooden railing, a quicker and more fun route.

I hit the smooth wood floor with a roll, surprised that I land without even a scratch, I could get used to that.

Again I turn a corner at the bottom of the stairs and walk the straight distance toward the kitchen, the door is open and the giant figure of Tris is elegantly moving about the kitchen. She turns in my direction for a split second and double-takes, she must have gotten a shock not being used to seeing me at my size and she smiles at me.

I walk slowly past her as she focuses on the breakfast she is making and for the first time I marvel at the sheer size of her from this perspective. She towers over me and I feel numb as I stare at the back of her legs and her feet, I only come up to just below the middle of her calf. She looks so powerful, being able to move great distances with ease.

I walk across the white-stone floor of the kitchen to the stairs which lead up to the table. Once I am up I head over to the make-shift table and chair set out for me, pieces of cardboard bent into shape.

Tris walks over with her plate and sits down across from me, her eyes still sleepy but awake at the sight of me.

"I made scrambled egg." She declares with a cheesy grin.

"Tris you spoil me too much." I answer.

"Well you should get used to it sweety, because this is just the start of it." I love that about Tris, always so positive and kind.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" I ask through mouthfuls of scrambled egg, interested as to what she might have planned.

"Well, we could finish off making everything accessible for you and then we can go out or do whatever you want." She suggests.

Making the day sound like every other day, something I welcome with relief.

"Sounds good, and what time is Christy getting here?" I wonder, not being able to get her out of my thoughts since yesterday.

Tris chirps up at the mention of Christy.

"Oh she said she would arrive at around six tonight, so we have enough time to do something before she gets here, she said she would bring our car too since we will go to work together anyway."

That was nice of her, I thought. Maybe I was just overreacting last night after all.

"We should go out for a walk later maybe, well... you know what I mean (I said we, when it would only really be Tris doing the walking) and we should watch the news, since I was thinking of what the nurse said, it would probably be important to get updates on what is happening right now." I say, easing my way back into the role of making decisions.

So we finish up our breakfast and watch the news, learning a lot about the situations some people are in and also what the government plans to do to protect those who have shrunk. They plan on (depending on if you have a job) paying my normal wage for 5 years and then after that I will get half of that per year, not too bad, this means me and Tris won't have any problems financially. All we needed to do now was call my boss and break the news to him, he will be sad to find out one of his best employees has shrunk.

After watching the news, we went ahead with Tris' idea to finish up putting stairs around the place. We spend around 2 hours thinking of places I will need to climb, putting the stairs in place and also testing them to see if they work. Once we are done we admire our work and think about going for a walk.

"If we go to the park, do you mind carrying me in your hand or do you have any other ideas of how to bring me along?" I ask, wanting to make sure she is comfortable with carrying me around.

"Not at all, as long as you don't mind attracting a few stares i'm fine with that." She replies reassuringly.

"It's ok Tris i'm used to attracting stares with these dazzling good looks." I exaggerate, earning a fit of giggles from Tris, who smiles down at me on the glass table.

----

Tris walks into the park with me in hand, her hand slightly cupped to keep me inside but also relaxed enough that it is comfortable for her at the same time. People have already started staring, both at the beautiful young girl strolling through the park and at the little man she is carrying wearing a baggy piece of fabric as a robe.

After a while her hand starts to get sweaty from holding me for so long in the heat, something we didn't forsee. At first Tris doesn't realise and my butt gets wet from the sweat, so I call up to her,

"Tris your hand is getting a little sweaty down here."

"What? Oh!" She realizes, exchanging me to her other hand and wiping her sweaty hand on her shorts, mouthing sorry to me and looking a little embaressed. She can get flustered easily when she is embaressed I recall.

During the stroll through the park, a number of people walk up near us to get a look at me and they do it very subtly as though it's forbidden to come near me. I would have just preferred it if they came up to us and talked to us as though i'm just a normal guy in the park with his girlfriend, but sadly that is not the case.

Tris sits down on a park bench and places me next to her with her hands pressed flat on the bench on either side of her, gazing off into the park. I savour this moment as I can tell Tris is deep in her own thoughts, watching kids play around kicking and throwing balls and at dogs chasing after each other.

Out of nowhere a young girl in a yellow dress slams herself down inches away from me, her behind inches away from turning me into a pancake against the park bench.

Tris gasps and turns rigid with shock. She looks to her left, down at me and to her relief I am still there. The girl who had not seen me, gets up and chases after whoever chased her on to the bench.

Tris, grasps me and holds me in both her hands looking down at me like she had just seen a ghost.

"Holy shit..." I mutter, my mouth dry from the adrenaline that coursed through me in those few seconds.

"Kai... i'll be more careful next time sweety, i'm so sorry." She babbles, still wide eyed, the beginnings of tears visible from the corner of her eyes.

I press my hand into her hand to show that i'm alright and to try to console her.

"Tris. It's ok, i'm fine, just a little bit shaken up, that wasn't your fault, it's just that people don't know to look out for people my size yet." I say, making her feel better.

"I know." She sniffs away tears. I can tell by her reaction that she is realizing how vulnerable I am and how fragile I am now. I don't like it at all but this is the harsh truth of the situation. She was just waiting for something like this to happen for all of her bottled up emotions to come flowing out. I notice that she swallows the lump in her throat and with a shaky and teary voice slowly tells me,

"I think we should go home now." 

I nod not disagreeing with her after what I just went through.

Chapter 5: Christy Arrives by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Thank you for the reviews so far. Enjoy the chapter :)

Kai -

We arrive home, Tris carried me back more protectively than ever before, her hand almost completely gripping me and ignoring the sweat building up in her hand. It was a walk in the park I will not soon forget. We sit in our usual positions and talk about the recent event.

"I can't believe it almost happened just like that Kai..." Tris trailed off, no doubt going over the fact that I could have died less than an hour a go.

"Yeah, but that kind of thing will never happen again you know that right?" I assure her.

"I don't know Kai... you're just so vulnerable now, you need to be protected at all times..." I can tell she has been aching to use those words and saving them for a moment like this. The same thoughts I have been having, she has been the first one to put them to words.

"So? I can still protect myself Tris, trust me!" I plead.

"I trust you Kai, but you can't protect yourself now, you just can't! She yells, making me face the cold harsh truth of my predicament.

"Ugh." I say, defeated. "This doesn't change anything Tris, we were doing fine until this happened, yes I need protecting but that's not a problem, we just need to make sure people are aware of where I am and everything will be fine."

"I guess you are right." She agrees, half-heartedly.

Just then the doorbell rings, Christy has arrived.

We had been sitting and talking for over half an hour now and the time has passed quickly, also Christy is an hour early because it's only 5 o'clock.

Tris walks to the door and I jump down the stairs from my table and sprint after her, surprisingly keeping pace just behind her.

She opens the door and Christy is there standing with luggage strapped across her shoulders, bags in her left and right hands and two suitcases behind her, you would think she was moving in with us.

"Heyyy Tris!" Christy squeals, dropping her bags and throwing her arms around Tris in a hug, with a toothbrush in her right hand.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here, I really appreciate it." She says with a warm smile.

As I look on, Christy's eyes lock on me and instantly her gaze changes into that same heavy stare she gave me the other night. I am almost taken aback by it, but I just smile back this time and join the conversation.

"It's not a problem Christy (Even though she wasn't directing her thanks towards me for whatever reason) we are glad to be of help. Would you like me to take that toothbrush up to the bathroom for you?" I ask, offering my assistance in any way possible.

Her heavy stare lightens for a second as she pulls away from her hug with Tris.

"Sure, knock yourself out little guy, I hope it isn't too heavy for you though." She utters, walking over to me with long strides and bending down to give me the toothbrush I offered to assist her with, such a simple act to her.

To say Tris looked powerful when I saw her in the kitchen was something, but Christy is a good 5-6 inches taller than Tris and also a lot more filled out since Tris has a lean athletic build. Christy on the other hand has the appearance of a model with a curvaceous figure and from my perspective D cup size breasts, wearing a white almost transparent blouse  with a visible black bra and a turqoise skirt which hugs her hips.

She looks much more imposing than Tris does and a whole lot sexier, I hate to admit. It's all a little too much for me seeing her walk on up to me and tower over me like a mountain of flesh, only to bend her knees and cover my entire vision with her pink panties.

I must take a second too long to grab the toothbrush (which is almost as tall as me) from her hand because she drops it a few inches from my grasp and it almost lands on me like a falling tree.

She sighs and averts her gaze from me standing up to her full height and twisting on the ball of her foot, turning away from me and walking back over to Tris where her bags are.

"Kai, we'll just be in the living room when you get back." Tris tells me.

"Ok, don't have too much fun without me." Making it sound as though i'll be gone for hours. But I am determined to make it up there and back in record time to show my strength to Tris.

As I set of running up the stairs, toothbrush in hand, I listen to Christy and Tris talking.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here Tris (She never acknowledges that it was my decision aswell) i'm just so stressed out right now with moving and everything." She lets out a frustrated grunt. "I just can't believe how kind you are for letting me stay here."

"It's nothing Christy, me and Kai are here to help you through this." She says like it's one of the toughest things you can go through in life. "Let's open that wine you brought with you huh?" She asks cheerfully.

Ah, again, something I am unable to enjoy I think as I continue up the stairs. Our stairs bend left like an arc so I run up like I am going around a running track at the final bend.

I reach the top in about 50 seconds, panting from the climb, but I keep on going, jogging to the right of the top of the stairs and straight down the carpeted hallway to the bathroom entrance which looms before me.

I reach the bathroom in about 4 minutes and it takes me another 2 minutes to climb up the complex make-shift stairs to the sink. The large basket which holds all of the bathroom items and toiletries is in front of me and I throw the toothbrush into it like a javelin and it lands inside with a thump.

I rub my sides and try to slow down my panting, my legs burning from the run as I try to catch my breath. In total it must have been about 8 minutes so I am determined to make it back in less time than that.

Our bathroom is set out so that the shower room (which is a small room with complex looking knobs and nozzles everywhere) is to the left of the door from the outside and the sink is on the right tucked in the corner almost, next to the bath. The whole bathroom is white tiles and the toilet sits against the wall near the shower room.

As I am getting my breath back from behind the basket, I hear loud thumps and judging by the timing of the footsteps it must be Christy walking around upstairs. The footsteps get louder and before I know it she is in the bathroom; I gasp because of how suddenly her presence appeared and I expect her to look for me but she doesn't. Instead she does something I didn't see coming, she shuts the door and goes to use the toilet and I am not quick enough to avert my eyes before she pulls down her skirt and panties and sits at the toilet, completely unaware of my presence.

I think about saying something as I look away, the least I can do right now to make everything less awkward. I hear the gushing of pee hitting water from across the bathroom and I conclude that saying anything at this point would not end well, so I just hide behind the basket and press my back against it.

I only just realize that I am holding my breath as I hear her feet slap the tiled floor. She is standing up now I guess and I hear the tear of toilet paper and rustling, then the roar of the toilet being flushed and a loud "Ouch, shit!" and a sound of what I guess are the books which act as a staircase to the toilet and the sink toppling over.

I look around the basket and see Christy hopping and gripping her foot, then she scowls and walks out the bathroom, slamming the door in the process. Leaving me locked inside here without a way to get down or get out. I guess they will both figure out why I haven't turned up after a while.

----

Tris -

Me and Christy are having a conversation about her moving out amidst gossiping and laughing and drinking the wine she brought with her. No doubt to relieve some of the stress she is feeling from moving out. Christy is my best friend and i'd do anything to help her out.

I get into talking about the event that unfolded at the park with the girl with the yellow dress who almost sat/landed on top of Kai, I could have worded it better but Christy is such an understanding person that it won't matter.

"Yeah so out of nowhere this girl came crashing down next to me so hard, I was half expecting to hear a crunch or a snap or... or something." I say half through tears as I recall the event.

"Oh Tris that's awful." She said sounding sincere - she is such a kind person.

"Yeah, thankfully he's ok though, we had a half argument about it afterwards with him saying he could still protect himself." I confess, expressing my doubts.

Christy laughs at the last part,"Tris, we both know your little man can't protect himself, if he can't get that out of his head then he is putting himself at danger." She pauses, thinking about the next thing she is going to say. "You need to get rid of that danger Tris, if that means hurting his pride then that's what it will take. He's so vulnerable to us big people and dependant on us now, just like the news stations are saying." She finishes, her words sounding both wise and painful.

I realize that if that's what it will take to protect him then no matter what the pain, I will have to do it, I swore I would protect him.

Meanwhile Christy tells me she'll be right back, I assume to get something from a bag.

I am in deep thought, going over what Christy has said. I take a gulp of my wine and fill up mine and her glasses. I am full of emotions right now, unsure of what to do, I always feel like i'm keeping them bottled up and ever since Kai shrank I have been getting worse and worse. I need to unwind right now, and Christy's company is helping more than anything.

I am snapped out of my deep thought when Christy returns hopping into the room saying she stubbed her toe on some books in the bathroom.

Wait a second, that's where Kai was supposed to be.

"Did you see Kai?" I asked wearily.

"No I didn't, why?" She says flatly, not picking up on my worried tone even after our conversation - she isn't the smartest at times, but that's what I like about her aswell.

I run up the stairs, briefly scanning the floor as I go to see if he is there, Christy finally picking up on what I am talking about. The bathroom door is closed so if he is still in there he won't be able to get out if he tried. It must have been 20 minutes now since he offered to take her toothbrush upstairs.

"Oh shit, yeah I forgot." Christy mutters sheepishly.

I open the door and quickly scan the room, relieved to see him sitting down next to the toiletries basket. Waving sheepishly, looking very embarassed and I could guess why.

"Don't tell me you were..." Christy stops, her voice turning into a croak, looking very embarassed and wearing a shocked expression.

She doesn't need an answer because he is just as embarassed as her. What happens next is what shocks me the most:

"You fucking pervert!" Christy screams. Catching me completely by surprise and sending Kai sprawling on his back. "Why didn't you say something you little freak?! Were you just staring at me from up there?!" She shouts again, and I decide I don't like what i'm hearing.

"Christy!" I yell above her shouts. "Let's listen to his side of the story before you yell at my boyfriend like that." I say calmly, shocked at her uncharacteristic reaction. I expected her to just be embarassed but she exploded with rage out of nowhere.

"First of all I had just ran all the way up here." He begins, visibly and audibly frightened, gesturing to the sink counter. "Then while I was catching my breath, Christy walked in and before I could say anything..." He stopped there, obviously too afraid of what Christy's reaction would be if he said anything more.

I look up at Christy's facial expression and some of her blonde hair has fallen in front of her eyes which she hasn't bothered to brush out of the way, her teeth are clenched in anger, her fists are clenched and she is staring daggers at Kai. I believe Kai. I think Christy is just acting, probably thinking she was being spied on; I am surprised she would think that of Kai.

I put my hand on Christy's shoulder and the tension in her body evaporates, she unclenches everything and looks at me pleadingly with puppy eyes. She is a very pretty girl even when she is angry, even I recognize that. She is stressed out by this so I decide to make peace as best I can.

"Kai isn't lying, he wouldn't do that kind of thing Christy, trust me." I look into her eyes, trying to get her to trust me.

"I think you guys owe each other an apology."

Christy sighs, being the first to speak, her arms folded over her chest as she looks down at him with a calm expression.

"I'm sorry for accusing you Kai, just next time, say something." She says with a hint of disgust.

I suppose I would feel the same if I thought someone was spying on me while I went about my business.

"I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner Christy." "If it makes up for it, your toothbrush is in the basket." Kai says, trying to make peace with Christy, which I find very cute.

"Hmph." Christy replies, rolling her eyes and walking out of the bathroom. Apology accepted.

I walk over to Kai and he looks up at me like a frightened mouse... he looks so weak and helpless, maybe Christy was right about what I had to do to protect him.

"Come on." I say to him, pointing casually to my hand. He walks on and I feel a little bad for him, he must have just went through a lot. I just hope this doesn't affect his confidence too much, because I know more than him that he functions depending on his confidence and I would hate to see him in a weak state like this all of the time, it hurts to see him like that, so much.

Chapter 6: Goodnight - Tris by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:

Things start to really heat up in this chapter ;) Enjoy

Tris -

After the little incident between Christy and Kai, everyone changes into their pajamas and we go downstairs to watch a movie together.

Christy gets changed in the guest room adjacent to the bathroom, not unpacked yet. Me and Kai get changed in our room, I made a set of pajamas for Kai made of a lighter and softer material which he is grateful for.

"Tris..." Kai says. Sounding more and more like the small person he now is, making me sick to think of how his encounter with Christy must have affected him. I will have to get them to make up, it is becoming hard to picture Kai at his 6ft 1 height which seems like it was years a go.

"Yes Kai? If you are worried about anything just tell me." I reassure him.

"... I think Christy likes you." He says, as clear as day, his words serious and purposeful.

I didn't know how to react. All of a sudden I knew he was right, it makes sense now. How could I have been so naive.

"I have had my suspicions for a while and when you touched her shoulder in the bathroom and how she rea-"

"Ok." I say, interrupting him. I have heard enough. I can't believe this is happening, my best friend, likes me for more than just a friend and she has done for years now. "I don't care." I add. Not knowing what else to say.

I notice that Kai is taken aback by this as he is wide-eyed, he knows he has no control over anything so he is probably worrying right now.

I start to cry into my hands, my back facing him. I feel him run up behind me and rub my back with his hands. I feel so clouded with emotions right now that I just brush him away with my hand.

I stand up and walk to the corner of the room and look out the window, trying to calm down and make sense of the situation.

Christy is jealous of Kai because he has me. She is being spiteful towards him and the outburst was caused by her hate for him, which was fueled by the jealousy. Kai picked up on this earlier but I didn't notice until he decided to tell me.

Christy wouldn't possibly go any further with her hatred, I think I know her too well, she also knows if anything happened to Kai it would hurt me aswell, and she doesn't want to see me hurt.

I turn around and see Kai sitting there staring at me. A knowing look in his eye, I can't look at him, so I walk up to him and hold out my hand for him to get on.

"Let's just forget about this." I say, convincing myself that I can. "This doesn't mean anything!" I whisper loudly, making it sound harsh, I feel Kai jump slightly, I didn't mean for it to sound like that.

He probably feels this is out of his control right now, given his silence up to now.

I walk downstairs and into the living room which is black apart from the light from the TV and for some reason I have to stop and gulp at the sight.

Christy is sitting there, her 6 foot frame  in only white panties and a low cut black pajama top without a bra, her blonde hair flows freely across her face and over her left shoulder and she smiles at me, the dull white light from the TV reflecting off her legs and her tanned skin.

Her lean sexy body is glistening in the light. I realize I am staring with my mouth open and I think Kai is panicking in my hand, he has been tapping my palm to try and snap me out of my trance.

I can't look at her the same way as I could an hour a go. All I see now is a girl who likes me because I'm a girl, the same way Kai does.

"Hey Christy, sorry i'm just tired haha." I laugh nervously, forgetting for a second that I have Kai in my hand, I drop him into my lap so he is resting on my naked thighs, I suppose I should comfort him right now.

I wipe my hands on my pajama shorts because they have gotten sweaty from being so nervous.

"I poured you and me another glass of wine Tris, also I was wondering what movie we could watch." She asked excitedly as she shuffles closer to me, making me go rigid for a split second.

"Ummm... Why don't we let Kai choose?" I suggest, running out of things to say.

Kai, who must be having an as hard time as me, because he has to clear his throat three times before he can speak properly.

"Uh, I-I think we should watch a sci-fi." He suggests.

"Really? A sci-fi?" Christy scoffs, sounding unimpressed.

"How about we watch a romance." She says breathily, her voice carrying to our ears and compelling us to nod. Me and Kai are speechless.

I take a long gulp of wine to try and clear my head and I even offer Kai some wine silently aswell, which he accepts. I give him a drop from my finger which he licks off.

"Tris? Do you mind if I hold Kai? I haven't been able to feel what it's like and I should know how to grasp him for whenever I might need to." Her voice sounding incredibly sexy and seductive.

I just sit with my mouth of open for a few seconds before I nod and shakily hand Kai over.

I see Kai look back at me as though I'm insane with wide-eyes before he is enveloped slowly by Christy's hands.

She smiles with a smirk, her eyes awake, playful, knowing.

Next she repositions herself on the sofa, she scoots herself closer to me, too close, but I don't object. Then she stretches out her legs along the length of the sofa, and I can't help but look at her bare thighs and her firm round butt which is staring at me on my left.

Finally she rests her head in my lap. I can't move. My hands are fixed in place, one of which is pinned under her shoulder, touching her smooth skin.

She starts the movie with her right hand on the remote and all I can do is sit there as still as a statue staring down at the blonde hair strewn about my lap.

To my shame I somehow become aroused by this. I need to control myself.

Christy is completely in control of the situation, my mouth is too dry to be able to speak.

For a second I think about Kai and where Christy put him, given that her right hand was free for her to hold the remote.

I follow her left arm (since her right arm is now stretched out across my lap) down to her hand. I gasp silently. She has Kai pressed against her white panties with her hand making lazy circling motions with his body. Pressing him against herself at different pressures and points every few seconds.

I sit there, captivated. She doesn't know I can see what she is doing from this angle.

I hear her give off a small whimper and I see her left hand hold Kai against her panties, applying more pressure than before. She is using his entire body to pleasure herself.

Her long strong fingers easily manipulating him and making him go where she wants pushing him into her most sensitive parts.

I should do something, but I can't. The sight is actually turning me on and I feel myself gyrating slightly against Christy, I blame my arousal on the wine, but I know I'm lying to myself.

I watch on, betraying my boyfriend. I find the courage to speak at least something in a raspy voice.

"Christy how is Kai doing?" I manage.

I get a quick reply.

"Ohh" She moans. "He's doing nicely" She purrs.

Again I am speechless.

I watch on, about ten minutes have passed in the movie and not one person is watching it.

I feel like saying something else, desperation in my eyes, but before I can do anything. Christy puts Kai gently underneath her crotch sandwiched between her sexy toned thighs to free her hands. She is pouring more wine, I can't complain, it tastes really good.

She offers me the glass and I take it with shaky hands, which she notices.

She smirks a victorious smirk. She takes a sip of her wine and I see Kai struggling between her legs. I wondered why he hadn't shouted or protested, he has a small piece of black tape across his mouth. I gasp, she's planned this through. This is just her unleashing her hatred for Kai, he is being tortured here more than I am. This isn't about me right now, it's about him.

But I am in a weak and helpless state.

Christy slowly snakes her hand back down between her legs, stretching at the same time. Her right arm stroking my inner thigh.

She gently pinches him by his head like he is a used tissue, her right hand slowly moving between her legs aswell, she bends her head back in my lap in pleasure, passing it off as readjusting.

She still thinks I can't see what she is doing. With her left hand she opens up the side of panties. With her right she places Kai inside her panties so that he covers the length of her most intimate organ.

"Tris." She says out of nowhere. Her voice like fireworks going off in my head.

She sits up and grabs her glass of wine and leans into me, her sexy legs crossed, her white panties visible with a slight lump which I see out of the corner of my eye.

Her visible cleavage and forehead are glistened with sweat.

She looks into my eyes.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I croak back, almost unsure.

I feel her shuffle about and fidget with her fingers, wiping something on the back of her panties, then she holds Kai out to me.

He looks broken. His gaze unshifting. The tape from his mouth gone. Yet he doesn't say anything, he just stares ahead.

I wonder if she knew I knew. But I say anyway.

"Oh. There he is."

She gives him to me, and I hug him to my chest. He is very warm.

The movie is almost finished, not that anyone was really paying attention to it. So I say goodnight, still holding Kai to my chest.

I can just make out her expression in the dim light of the TV, she looks angry still. Her gaze focused on my chest where I am holding Kai, she looks determined for some reason.

I walk slowly up to bed, alcohol swirling through my system and making me dizzy.

End Notes:

Reviews with feedback and constructive critiscism are appreciated. :)

Chapter 7: Goodnight - Kai by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Part 2 is in Kai's perspective, for story progression and for those of you who I am sure would want to see it from his perspective. Remember to refer back to the previous chapter aswell to be reminded of Tris' thoughts. Enjoy :)
Kai's Perspective -

I can't believe what is happening. I tell Tris all I can about Christy's motives and she still doesn't realize that she is out to get me, she says she doesn't care. I try to console her and she brushes me away with her hand like it's all my fault or something.

Right now, i'm helpless, there is nothing I can do but watch things unfold. At least me and Christy seem to be on good terms now I suppose. I wish I could comfort Tris and tell her everything is ok, but she just stares out the window, ignoring me completely. Why is that?

We get changed into our pajamas, Tris decided we should watch a movie together, I hope this makes the distance between me and Christy a lot smaller...

As Tris walks towards me I admire her cute light brown shorts which accentuate her butt, and her dark pink pajama top which contains her C cup breasts without a bra, her nipples faintly visible in the light of our bedroom.

She picks me up sloppily without even looking at me, almost slipping off her hand.

"Let's just forget about this." She says. "This doesn't mean anything!" She hisses. I am taken aback by this outburst... why is she angry at me?

She carries me downstairs which is almost pitch black, save for the moonlight shining through the windows and the flickering white light of the TV. I feel a wave of regret and shock and every other negative emotion I could think of.

Christy is laying sprawled out on our sofa wearing nothing but her white panties and a skimpy pajama top.

I stare at her as she looks directly at me, a determined look on her face. She looks so sexy that I can't help but get aroused by the sight, she is gorgeous.

Me and Christy have been staring at each other now for a few seconds. I wonder why Tris hasn't moved in a while? I snap my head up to look at her face and she is standing still, eyes gazing longingly at Christy with her mouth hanging open.

To my horror, Tris is feeling the same way I am about Christy.

I feel like screaming at her to look away, but I just desperately punch her palm in the hopes of snapping her out of her trance.

To my relief she looks down, wide-eyed still and seems to recollect herself.

"Hey Christy, sorry I'm just tired haha." The nerves in her voice beyond noticeable.

She grasps me a little too tightly and smushes me against the side of her shorts, I don't know what she is doing but I think it has something to do with her nerves.

I can't believe she is falling for Christy. This can't be happening.

Tris sits down cautiously next to her and I notice her take another long glance at Christy's legs and feet. I can't bear to watch this. It should be me staring at her, but even I have more self-control right now.

She then drops me from about 2ft (from my perspective) into her lap like she is dropping an every day object, and I land uncomfortably in the crevice made just below her crotch, between her thighs.

She wipes her hands on her shorts next to me and gives me a slow, powerful stroke on my head, letting me know she is still there. An attempt to comfort me I assume.

Christy finally speaks up.

"I poured you and me another glass of wine Tris, also I was wondering what movie we could watch." She says excitedly, like she is enjoying herself. I can't blame her, the girl she has a crush on just stared at her like she is the most mesmerizing thing in the world.

Christy moves about on the sofa so she is towering over me to my left and I get moved about on Tris' lap because of the tremors she causes. She is a head taller than Tris sitting down.

I feel Tris tense up from contact with Christy.

"Ummm... Why don't we let Kai choose?" Tris said my name.

I am so caught up being surrounded by all of the powerful movements and forces acting on me that I just barely register the question. I have to clear my throat a thousand times before I can speak, my voice coming out weak and quiet.

"Uh, I-I think we should watch a sci-fi." I say apprehensively. Looking up to gauge everyone's reaction to my suggestion.

"Really? A sci-fi?" Christy scoffs. Her tone sends a chill down my spine, I cannot argue, I don't have a say in the matter. She knows that and she took that opportunity to let me know.

So when Christy voices her suggestion all I can do is nod in defeat. I look up and see Tris nod with me, in some sort of daze, she offers me a finger tip with a drop of wine on it. I slurp it down, a welcome distraction.

What Christy says next makes my ears ring.

"Tris? Do you mind if I hold Kai? I haven't been able to feel what it's like and I should know how to grasp him for whenever I might need to." Her voice settling on my ears, the lie trickling from her mouth. She is incredibly seductive.

I look up expecting Tris to say something, when I do, I see Christy staring lustfully into her eyes. Tris nods. I am lifted from her lap and handed to Christy.

I stare back at Tris in shock, that same dazed expression in her eyes. I just lost a lot of trust in her I think, as Christy wraps her warm hand around my 6 inch form.

Still staring back up at Tris as I am carried away from her, I feel scared. I know I shouldn't but my instincts are telling me I should, Christy is oozing with malicious intent.

I'll be brave. Maybe she wasn't lying about what she said. I hope.

I watch Tris and Christy exchange eye contact, I see Tris is no longer looking at me, but instead looking deeply into Christy's eyes, which are glowing with lust and mischieviousness.

I dissappear behind Christy's thigh and she drops me there, me falling down the depression caused by her giant leg. Why did she purposefully hide me from Tris' view? I feel a weight in the pit of my stomach, she is just keeping me away from Tris so she can have her all to her self, I assume.

Then Christy moves around on the sofa. It is like watching a giant wall of skin move in front of your very eyes. Which is exactly what it is, and it is a scary sight from this close up.

I see Christy move right next to Tris, so close that her right breast brushes Tris' shoulder, I see her lean into Tris and then her legs snake out along the length of the sofa, her right big toe carelessly ramming into me, knocking me down.

She settles her foot on top of me for a few seconds, purposefully pressing me down into the soft fabric of the sofa. I can't believe she would do something like this, this is inhumane, I can't fight back.

I try to push up but my arms are clamped down at my sides. She twists her foot a little, smearing the underside of her toes against my face, the soft flesh yielding slightly.

Then as soon as it started she lifts up her foot again and carries on stretching her long legs out along the length of the sofa, this time the calf of her right leg pinning me to the sofa easily. She is enjoying this, are my thoughts.

Right now all I am is angry, scared and I feel betrayed by Tris, because she let this happen, maybe she can't see what is happening, but still. She gave me to the person who hates me out of jealousy.

Christy stops moving and I feel her leg lift up, finally she stretches out fully, her thigh just above her knee settling down on top of me this time, completely dominating me.

I breath in, I can still breath thankfully, the smell of vanilla and musty air dominating my senses. My mouth and my whole body is pressed up against her leg, the silky smoothness of it arousing me to an extent. It is pitch black and the only sound is the muffled sound of the TV. The movie must have started.

Up to now I can only wonder what is stopping Tris from asking after me, has she forgotten about me? What is going on out there.

About 5 minutes pass and I am still trapped underneath tonnes of skin and bone. When suddenly it is lifted and the cool air in the room (in comparison to the hot air underneath her leg) greets me and makes me feel cold. My pajamas and my entire body is drenched in sweat, most of it hers.

I feel a hand grab me roughly and before I can react, my mouth is messily taped shut. I panic, screaming but only quiet muffles come out, not loud enough over the TV. I am terrified, for what reason would Christy need to tape my mouth shut?

I notice a smell, and a slimy substance is rubbed off on my cheek. Christy has been touching herself. She is turned on by having control over me... or is it because she is so close to Tris? I can't believe I am having to think about this.

Suddenly I am pressed up roughly against a white fabric, through the fabric comes a pungent odor which assaults my senses, this is Christy's panties.

She is using me to pleasure herself.

I can feel the bumps of her aroused pussy from behind her panties as I am pressed against it.

All I can think about is how a person could do this to another person, it is so inhumane yet never heard of before. She is capable of doing this to me because I am the right size, which is all the excuse she needs.

She rubs me hard in circles against her panties, stopping and starting where it pleases her. Her strong fingers easily capable of overpowering me.

Her juices are seeping through her underwear and rubbing off against me.

For once I am glad that I have tape over my mouth or I know I would have swallowed plenty.

She rubs me up and down along her inner thighs to rest her hand every few seconds, since she is sitting at an awkward angle, then she continues to rub me relentlessly against herself.

I try to tell myself I can live a happy life after this event. I am lost in thought as my body is thrown left and right, up and down, my limbs lolling like a ragdoll as she uses her middle finger to press against my back and her index finger to press against the back of my head.

At some points I can feel and hear a squelch as my body gets pushed against her engorged pussy lips, now visible through her panties.

I think about what motivated her to do this, simply hatred fueled by jealousy. It can make you do terrible things without you realizing.

I also recall that Tris has not said anything yet... she must still be unaware of what is going on. Just then I hear her voice.

"Christy, how is Kai doing?" I hear her ask.

Why does she ask that? She still doesn't know what Christy is doing? Why hasn't she asked where I am or if she can see me. She said she would protect me but I am being raped not an arms distance away from her, she surely must know. If that's the case then Christy has complete control over Tris, who must be afraid to say anything after Christy's advances.

"Ohh" I hear her moan sensually. "He's doing nicely." I hear the slut answer. Tris must know now.

Nothing will ever come close to the humiliation I am experiencing right now. There are so many possible humiliating things that could happen to me at this size.

She speaks so casually to Tris that I forget for a few seconds that she is talking about using me as a human sex toy. I feel so angry, but I have nowhere to get rid of that anger, I want to kill Christy with my bare hands. I have never felt like this before.

I swing my fists with all my strength at the closest surface, her panties. All it elicits is a whimper, not a whimper of pain, a whimper of pleasure. All that did was pleasure her and she probably didn't even realize it.

I feel weak, helpless and scared, after letting go of my anger all that is replaced are these feelings.

After what feels like a decade, Christy finally stops rubbing me against her panties and puts me between her thighs just below her crotch and sandwiches me between them.

The muscles she has in her thighs contracting and crushing the air out of my lungs, she is purposefully not being gentle with me. As she twists and moves about her thighs envelope me completely and push me against her panties again. She squeezes me, effectively squeezing the pleasure I provide out of me.

If she continues like this I will either end up bruised and beaten or I will not make it out alive, she will most likely snuff me out by mistake at some point. I think about death and it doesn't seem the worst option, I have more than likely lost my girlfriend to my understanding, (the looks she was giving Christy indicated this) my life is in ruins and I am completely helpless. I should welcome it.

I hear someone pouring wine, it must be Christy because when she stopped pouring her muscles in her legs relaxed, allowing me to breath easier again. Now she is pouring wine for Tris and the clenching is back, they aren't speaking.

Christy must be doing a good job of hiding what she is doing to me. I can't help but picture both Christy and Tris smirking at each other and holding back giggles at my predicament. Tris now an evil figure in my eyes alongside Christy.

Even though I don't know for sure if Tris knows what is going on, I assume she does, because my pain and suffering cloud my judgement.

I feel sticky and cold and bruised and my back and my neck ache from the pressure Christy has been applying, my ribs are taking a lot of pressure from her thighs aswell.

I hear Christy sip her wine and place it down on the glass table, then I hear Tris, just as casually do the same. Christy yawns and smacks her lips.

After they both set their glasses down, Christy turns back to her pleasuring position. But this time she pinches me by my head from between her legs. Her right hand visible out of the corner of my vision. I hang there, arms and legs limp, exhausted from her onslaught.

She moves me to her right hand, making slow and purposeful movements. I watch her grab the edge of her soaked panties and very slowly inch them open. She makes sure I am facing directly into the space she has made, her aroused pussy visible.

From my perspective it looks like a grey glistening wrinkly piece of skin which spans her crotch, grey because of the dim light from the TV, although tanned brown in any other light.

I glance around me, averting my gaze from what is in front of me, trying to control my breathing and I can finally judge the situation. Christy has her head resting in Tris' lap, her gaze lustful and empty, as though she is looking at an object, a sex toy. I see Tris looking at me, mixed emotions on her face, she looks drunk. Dammit. Regardless, she can see me, yet she doesn't do anything about it. This depresses me.

The smell which comes out of the space hits me, it smells like pure sex. Before I can make any attempt at protest I am slowly moved into that space. I am too tired now to do anything, I will try to fall asleep, I think.

The giant pussy, almost as big as me, filling my vision more and more as it looms closer and I am inserted into her panties and they are snapped sloppily shut.

I can feel the wet panties against my back, my face flat against Christy's pussy, coated in her juices. I feel her hand forcefully smush me against herself, my body not big enough to fit in at this angle, although my side slips inside slightly along with a shoulder and an arm, coating it in pungent juices.

Christy continues to press me into herself for a while, sometimes using her knuckles, sometimes using one finger, or more than one finger. Generally lazily pleasuring herself with me, not caring for a second that i'm a human being, her hatred and also alcohol, clouding her judgement.

"Tris." I hear Christy call out, from the confines of her underwear.

I feel Christy sit up, effectively squeezing me even further into pussy, I feel her legs shift beneath me and I have to lift up my legs to avoid them being pulled from my body by this simple act. Not that she would care. From the position I am in now, I would be able to fit inside her without a problem. A thought that disturbs me and keeps me waiting.

After she pauses I hear her say.

"I love you."

Then.

"I love you too." Tris.

I curl up as best I can. Not crying, just thinking. But before I can get any sort of comfort, I am pinched carelessly by two fingers and lifted out of her panties and I am brought behind Christy and wiped roughly against her taught panty clad butt. No doubt to remove her juices from me.

Dazed from being whipped back and forward. I am deposited in Tris' hand. I let my legs collapse beneath me and sit staring ahead. Still dizzy and confused.

"Oh." I hear Tris say like a distant sound, then all sound is completely blocked out. I subtly lean against her fingers and pass out. Afraid, scarred and abused.

All I see and feel before I pass out is the feeling of something big and soft against me and the eyes of Christy, full of hatred and determination.

Hasn't she done enough?
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a review and tell me what you like to see next, I will accept any good suggestions, but make sure they are vague. Thanks :P
Chapter 8: That Night by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
A shorter chapter, an extension of the two Goodnight chapters, just to end them on good terms. Enjoy :)
Tris -

I walk into our bedroom with Kai against my chest, I think he's asleep.

I place him gently on my pillow, I want to be close to him, he is lying there naked now, hardly visible against the pillow.

Moving like a robot, flashes of tonights events appearing in my mind. I swing myself into bed and cry and cry into my pillow, sobbing.

Why didn't I do anything to stop Christy? I am just as bad as her for not stopping her. Kai probably hates me now. I told Christy I love her. In a way I do love her, she is sexy, strong and she makes me feel warm, just like Kai used to...

I continue to cry, when I hear our bedroom door creek open. I turn around and see Christy, now only wearing the panties from before, her perfectly round and perky breasts exposed.

She is leaning in, looking down at me, a look of concern on her face.

She walks over to me, I am lying against my pillow which is flat against the bed, so when I look up at her, she seems far away, her upper body filling my vision.

"I heard you crying Tris, I thought I would come in to see if you were ok." She said gently.

As I gaze up at her I can't help but gasp at just how sexy she is, her dirty blonde hair slightly wet with sweat at the tips, her breasts and stomach also glistening.

She looks perfect. I resist the urge to kiss her and pull her into me and instead I tell her:

"I can't believe you... you used Kai." Is all I can make out. She actually looks slightly shocked that I saw what she was doing, but her face becomes gentle again.

"Tris. It's ok, he's fine. He didn't protest once remember? He enjoyed it, wouldn't you enjoy being so close to someone as sexy as me?" She reasoned.

Wait. She's right, he didn't protest once, why didn't he say anything?... What was it? I can't remember now, my head hurts. I am lost in Christy's eyes.

"Tris, do you think I can sleep with you tonight? It would really help me. I'm still stressed from moving." She asks with pleading eyes. I can't refuse her, she is just so warm and pretty.

"Of course Christy, we can snuggle up together if it makes you feel better." I assure her, not taking my eyes away from her body.

Then I remember Kai, who's curled up form lies next to me on my pillow. Christy has not seen him yet but I glance down at him.

"Oh, wait, you can sleep in the bed but we'll have to sleep separate." I tell her, almost forgetting about Kai.

Shamefully dissapointed that I won't be able to feel her body pressed up against mine.

"Oh." Christy says, visibly frustrated. She glances to my side where Kai lies in annoyance.

I see it from her perspective, he is getting in the way of me and her again, even if he doesn't realize it.

"Can't you move him to the other side of the bed?" She asks, sounding somewhat desperate.

"No. I want to comfort him." Suddenly recalling why I want to comfort him, all I can see is Christy pleasuring herself with him. It arouses me to think back to that.

"Fine." She sighs, although she doesn't appear or sound fine.

With that she climbs fully onto the bed and crawls across to the other side like a cat stalking it's prey.

I watch her glance down at Kai as she twists and lands on her side of the bed, pulling the covers up to her chest.

"I love you Tris." She says, gazing at me.

I long to jump over there and make out with her and be held by her arms, but I see Kai and I stop myself.

I don't reply, instead I turn my back to Christy and Kai and I face out towards the room and silently cry, making squeaking sounds and I am overcome with grief.

I cry for over 10 minutes, I notice, glancing at the clock before I finally fall asleep.

----

Christy is still awake however, she has been listening with pain in her chest to Tris crying. Kai is doing this to her.

What can he possibly do for her that she can't?

She humiliated him to put him in his place, she shocked herself by what she did. She did it so that she can be with Tris, her love for her is so great.

She shifts under the covers and moves herself slowly towards the sleeping forms of Kai and Christy.

Christy is facing the wall and Kai is curled up on the pillow. She stares down at him, his speck of a body she used as a thing for her pleasure looks so weak, he can't possibly be human anymore.

She decides she has to do it, and she has to make it look like an accident.

Christy shuffles herself across the bed, every shuffle inching Kai further down the pillow, until she gets so close that the top of her left breast brushes his head. With a final shuffle, he slides down off of the pillow.

She knows what she is going to do.

Kai is now level with Christy's breasts.

She moves onto her front slowly and then quickly covers his miniscule form completely beneath her right breast.

Then she moves onto her side again so she is facing Tris's back and so that her breasts move Kai further towards Tris, pushing him along the bed.

She lies slightly on her side and her giant left breast compresses Kai into the bed's surface, smothering him.

They are still sweaty to her annoyance and she has to readjust herself so that he doesn't slip out from underneath her.

To her dissapointment it feels as though he didn't wake up, she would have wanted to feel him struggle underneath her, it would have been more fun.

No matter, he's out of the way now.

Finally, she wraps her right arm around Tris and pulls her a tiny distance towards her so that her right boob presses into her smooth back, enjoying the coolness of it.

She smiles the happiest smile.

Now her and Tris can be together and nothing is stopping them.

In the morning she will wake up and pretend she was completely drunk and didn't know what she was doing.

After all, the tiny people have been dying every day from accidents. This is just another one of them.

She falls sound asleep, convincing herself she is doing a good thing.

----

Kai -

I was awoken from my short sleep by movement and shifting on the bed, I look out the corner of my eye and see a figure.

What the hell?

Two giant orbs lie very close to me, two smaller nipples in the center the size of my hand and I look up as far as I can without moving my head to see Christy.

She is staring at Tris' back with a concentrated expression and doesn't see me looking at her.

I close my eyes so she doesn't see that I'm awake.

Why the hell is she in our bed?!

More shuffling and shifting. I feel her hands grab the pillow I'm on and shake it slightly. I start to slip down the pillow.

Fear overcomes me and I remain as still as possible clenching my eyes shut.

What is she doing?

More shuffling and movement and I fall off and suddenly hit the surface of the bed.

Now what?

I listen for any more movement but it has stopped, yet I hear her breathing and I can feel that her body is so close to mine that I can smell the sweat on her body.

What is going on?

I feel heat on my body and a large shift from Christy, the heat seems to be coming from above me and I expect to see her breathing down on me.

This is like a nightmare.

I open my eyes as a shadow cuts off the moonlight that was streaming in from the bedroom window.

My eyes go wide as I realize directly above me is her nipple and surrounding that is the biggest boob I have ever seen.

Before I have a chance to scream or act, it descends like lightning and presses me into the bed.

I can feel her firm boob fit my form perfectly and the breath is knocked out of me.

I panic, I try to move but there is no way to move my hands or legs or open my mouth as I struggle to breath.

If she doesn't move now, I will suffocate, smothered beneath her giant boob.

I hate this girl with all my being.

The nerve, to take my life like this just because I'm helpless and it gives her a kick.

Just because I'm in her way.

There are a number of other ways she could have gone about killing me, such as a quick punch to the head and I would never wake up.

What do I do now?

She lifts her boob from me, and all too quickly her left breast scrapes me along the surface of the bed and lands on top of me.

She is getting comfortable.

I feel her pull Tris closer to her and she lies there like that exhaling a sigh, content that she is rid of me.

But she's wrong.

When she readjusted herself on top of me and covered me a second time, she mistook my head for a folded piece of the bed cover, so my head is free to the air, but my body is numb underneath her boob.

I count my blessings and promise myself I will be stronger from now on.

The smell of sweat circulating the air around me - her armpit a few inches above me. I HATE her so much.

Before her, I was trying to live a normal life with my girlfriend and now, she is trying to kill me so she can steal my girlfriend. This girl is despicable.

She thinks she can walk all over me? Now that I'm weak?

No. She's wrong, she can't do that I reassure myself, as half my body is pinned beneath one of her most attractive yet deadly assets. My position a display of how weak I am and how easily she can overpower me.

I will not move an inch or she will notice that she hasn't finished the job.

So I try to sleep. Although the smell emitting from her armpit prevents me from doing so. It leaves a sour taste at the back of my throat after a while and I feel like I need to cough. I hate her.

After a while I get used to it.

When I wake up I will give her a piece of my mind and I will tell Tris to kick her out of the house.

I fall sound asleep. Content that I will be able to get revenge on Christy. Somehow.

She hasn't beaten me yet.
End Notes:
What will happen next? Next chapters will be out soon. Feel free to write a review before then. :)
Chapter 9: The Twist by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
This chapter took A LOT of thought, hope you all enjoy it :) This chapter is more down to earth than the previous ones, with more realistic emotions.
-----------------
Tris -

"Ugh." I grunt, waking up.

What time is it? It's 8:40 AM, I see, glancing at the clock. It's still early.

My head throbs and Christy has her arm draped over my back, her hand resting on my left breast.

I sit up in a flash, feeling like i'm forgetting something, Christy's arm flopping to the bed.

I place my hands on my head and over my eyes as I try to think back to last night.

What happened? My eyes have a layer of crust - dried tears - I have been crying. Crying for what?

Christy is laying next to me in bed, with no shirt on... I look away quickly. Did I sleep with her? I wonder, trying to jog my memory.

I have a hangover, my head hurts. We must have done something.

Then I remember Kai, I look towards his usual sleeping pillow but I don't see him. He must be downstairs.

I pull myself out of bed looking back at Christy, making sure not to wake her.

My head is spinning as I hold the stair railing to keep from toppling over, I walk in to the living room.

The TV is on, but I don't see Kai anywhere, I walk over to the sofa and see a crusty white substance on the soft surface. I touch it and I assume someone spillt yogurt or milk.

Then I smell it on my fingers. That smell, it somehow reminds me of the night before and I don't know why.

I race upstairs, almost jumping the whole way up, skipping two stairs at a time, I run down the hallway and into our bedroom, straight up to Christy.

I shake Christy enough to make her open her eyes, her boobs wobbling slightly as I do it.

"Hunh. Wa?" She mumbles, opening her eyes.

"Christy. Where is Kai?" I ask desperately.

I feel as though I should know where he is. But I can't remember.

Maybe he is just downstairs somewhere, maybe I'm panicking for no reason.

"Huh? Kai? I dunno Tris I'm tired, lemme sleep." She grumbles, closing her eyes.

"No Christy! Something happened last night and I can't remember what it was. Where is Kai?" I demand now.

For some reason I just know that where Kai is has something to do with Christy.

"Come on Tris, I was so drunk last night, how do I know where Kai is? I don't remember seeing him." She groans, turning over and trying to go back to sleep, landing back on the bed with a thump facing the other way.

My mouth goes dry. I saw his legs and his arms.

When Christy lifted herself up, I saw him, underneath her left breast, completely still. She landed back on top of him again with her right side.

My hands shaking, I fall to my knees and say slowly to Christy.

"Get up." "Get up. Now." I demand again, my voice rising as I say it.

"Oh come on Tris, I'm tired, what's so important that I have to get up so quick?" She complains.

I don't care about what she is saying, I just wait for her to get up, growing very impatient.

She rolls over towards me again and when her left breast lands on a lump. She notices.

A sob catches in my throat.

She rolls completely off of the bed and stands up. She looks down at me and at the motionless Kai and then back at me.

"Tris, I-" She begins.

"No. Get out." I interrupt, anger filling me. She has smothered Kai in his sleep. I know it was an accident but I just can't believe it right now.

"Tris, it was an accident I didn't know he was there, please I-" She apologizes.

Her apology isn't enough. I snap my head up to her face and glare at her with teary eyes.

She looks back at me with sad eyes and she sighs, walking out of the bedroom.

I put my arms on the bed and cross them, resting my head on top of them. He looks so peaceful, my thoughts.

I can't believe he's gone, just like that. How can I ever forgive Christy for killing Kai? Even though it was unintentional, I will always see her as the person who killed him.

I cry into my arms face down, sobbing uncontrollably. He's gone.

I stroke his head and he is looking back at me.

Wait. He's literally sitting up and staring back at me.

I double-take, he's not dead.

"Kai! Y-you're alive!" I cry, overjoyed, bending over and kissing him again and again as he lies there.

He smiles weakly up at me with heavy eyes.

I don't blame him, he just spent the night underneath a pair of D cup breasts, I smile, both amazed and overjoyed that he is alive.

"What!?" Christy bursts into the room, a look of disbelief on her face.

Kai speaks up, his words sound pained and his tone is poisonous. He jumps to his feet pointing.

"Yes you fucking bitch! I'm alive! Your little plan didn't work you slut!" He screams at her.

I stand there in disbelief. What the hell is going on here?

"Hey! You two, what the hell is going on?" I ask, confused by both of their outbursts.

"Your new lover tried to kill me Tris! That's what's going on!" He spits.

"How dare you! How was I supposed to know you were there when Tris asked me to hold her during the middle of the night. I couldn't even feel you!" Christy retorts.

New lover? I asked Christy to hold me?

"Guys! Calm down. One at a time. Kai, what do you mean?" I ask genuinely intrigued.

"Do you not remember what happened last night Tris?" He asks retorically, because I evidently don't.

"Yeah well I don't either." Christy interjects.

"You know fine well what happened last night, while you raped me and used me like some fucking sex toy!" He shouts, his voice cracking at the words 'raped' and 'sex toy'.

"Wait. What?" I say, now both scared and confused.

"What are you talking about Kai, are you talking about some dream you had of me?" Christy accuses with a face of disgust.

She doesn't seem to know what Kai is talking about at all and I picture a scene in my head of Christy rolling onto Kai in her sleep while Kai is awake. Kai beats against her breasts to try to get her attention but all she does is moan from the touch.

That's what i'm going to go off.

"Kai, I don't think Christy 'raped' you last night, she must have rolled over in her sleep." I tell him, not believing that Christy would be capable of something like that.

Her pretty and innocent face focusing on me, wearing a grateful and thankful expression.

"But-" Kai starts.

"Kai, we've sorted this out already." I tell him, not wanting a repeat outburst.

I have never talked to Kai like this, but I am worried for him more than ever, one because he is acting strangely and two because I almost lost him.

But that still doesn't explain the dried sex juices I found in the living room downstairs. It was the smell which brought back some memories of where Kai might have been.

I notice Kai and Christy exchanging intense glances.

"And Christy. Why do you have no shirt on?" I half joke. "Put those things away in front of my boyfriend, you're making me jealous!" I laugh. This causes Kai to go bright red as he seems to just realize and turns away.

"Haha Tris, i'll go, before your pervy boyfriend here stares holes in them." She jokes, smirking at me.

With that she walks out of the bedroom and I hear the patter of her footsteps get quieter as she walks down the hallway. I think I hear her shout something when I stop hearing her footsteps, it must be nothing.

"Tris! Call the police! Christy tried to kill me last night! Why don't you believe me?" He shouts up at me out of nowhere, snapping me from my trance.

"What? Kai, we've been over this." I tell him, growing impatient.

"No Tris. Trust me, I can't believe you don't remember anything from last night." He pleads.

How can I trust him when he is accusing my best friend of attempted murder?

Is he that shook up from being accidentally smothered that he thinks she was trying to murder him?

"Kai, what did happen last night? Why was Christy in our bed almost naked? And why are you so angry at Christy? The truth." I ask. Asking the three main questions that matter to me and that are bothering me.

"I can tell you what happened last night, but after we went to bed, I don't remember anything other than almost being smothered to death by that bitch." He tells me.

Although I stare at him cautioningly at his choice of words. That answers question 3.

He begins telling me.

"First off, I told you Christy likes you... more than a friend." His words careful and he continues as he sees me look shocked. That answers question 2...

Why would he tell me that? Is it true?

"You were upset by that..." He gauges my reaction and goes on.

"Then we went downstairs and you were drinking wine with Christy and you were in some sort of daze, like you were drunk."

"Christy asked you if she could hold me and you let her. Then unbeknownst to you, she had her way with me. It was horrible. She tortured me."

He says these things so easily and fluently that I can't help but believe him.

But I still can't remember them happening.

"You two kept drinking and then... you took me into the bedroom, still in that daze. That's why you should call the police Tris, because out of her jealousy of me having you, she tried to kill me. She's dangerous." He finishes, heaving a sigh of relief, he stands up straight, like a weight has just been lifted from his shoulders.

I'm glad he isn't stressed any more.

Everything he said is true, but I don't recall any of it, making what he said almost fly over my head as though I never heard it. He answered my questions as honestly as possible.

He wants me to accuse my best friend (who I have just discovered has a crush on me) of murder, I can't do that, I can see that he would do it himself if he could. But I can't do that.

"I can't do that Kai, you know that." I say, my voice shaking.

"Ok, I know that's asking a lot, but one more thing, do you remember what happened at the park yesterday?"

This question confuses me the most, now he's telling me went to the park yesterday?

"We went to the park yesterday?" I ask dumbfounded.

"I knew it." He says.

"What?"

"Christy drugged your wine with something that makes you lose your memory."

He has thought this through. He is probably right. But it seems very farfetched, so i'm a little skeptical.

"Maybe she did Kai, but you've told me everything that happened now so that wouldn't matter anyway." I explain.

"But you aren't going to do anything about this?" He questions in disbelief.

"No, I either try to get Christy to explain all this and risk our friendship and our happy lives, or we forget about it and we move on." I summarise for him, facing the facts.

He just nods and lowers his head.

This morning has to be the strangest morning I have ever experienced. All in the space of - I look at the clock - 1 hour and 20 minutes, I have learnt that my best friend tried to kill my boyfriend, she raped him and drugged my drink with some memory loss drug.

It looks like I have underestimated my best friend.

I know I said we will forget about it, but I won't let my guard down. I will be keeping an eye on her.

She doesn't know I know all this so it should be interesting.

I get changed and head downstairs for breakfast, which Christy is cooking, with Kai in my hand.

-----------
End Notes:
Thanks for reading up to this point guys, great responses for the story so far, keep your reviews coming and if you get a review in quick enough, i'll give you the chance to choose the perspective of the next chapter. It's all down to you readers :)
Chapter 10: Apologies by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
This chapter will have a perspective from Kai and Tris. This chapter will help to settle things and the events from the previous few chapters. Enjoy :)
-------

Tris -

I walk into the kitchen and Christy is standing over the counter preparing breakfast for everyone. She is wearing a light brown skirt, a black short sleeve top and is barefoot, showing off a lot of her tanned skin.

The sun filters through the windows on to the tiled floor, making it hot to the touch so I have to skip along patches to avoid burning my feet. Kai doesn't look too pleased since I'm having to swing him around in the air.

"Hey Tris, Kai. I made you guys breakfast." She announced with a smile.

She looks so innocent and kind, the things Kai has told me are the last things I would have expected from Christy. I have known her for years and while she isn't the most social person or self-confident most of the time because of her timid nature, she gets her confidence from her looks. So it's pretty damn hard for her to ever run out of confidence.

I put Kai down on the table with his breakfast and walk over to Christy.

"Christy can I talk to you for a second?" I say quietly.

"Sure, what about?" She asks, noticably putting on a look of confusion.

"In the living room." I gesture.

We sit down on the sofa and before she sits down I point at the stain she left.

"First off, I want you to clean that up later." I say sternly.

Right now, I am not talking to my best friend. The girl in front of me takes a seat.

"Me and Kai welcomed you into our home. We accepted that you needed a place to stay, and how have you repaid us so far?" I am trying to make her feel bad, because it's what's best for her.

She remains silent, looking back at me with a hurt, guilty expression.

"Kai told me what you did, don't you think for a second that I don't believe every word he told me. You put something in my drink didn't you. It was the amnesia serum from work wasn't it?"

We both work for a chemical company, we work on various things, including the amnesia serum recently which just gives you partial memory loss.

"Yeah..." She replies guiltily.

"I can't believe you Christy, you even thought I wouldn't find out. Why can't you get along with Kai? He's my boyfriend and I love him. I know you are jealous and you have feelings for me... Kai told me." I say cautiously and softly, watching her reaction.

She looks shocked and embarassed, she turns her head to the side, her cheeks going red. Then she turns back to me with a puzzled expression.

"Wait... so Kai... he knew all this time?" She asks, like it was the most absurd thing she had ever discovered.

I knew from her reaction that all this time she hasn't seen Kai as a person, just an object in the way of me. It hurts to think about that, but I know things will change... since this is the first time she has spoken Kai's name like that, as though she just realized he is still a human being.

"How did he know I... lo- uhh... like you?" She questions, obviously shocked that he was so observant throughout our time together, awkwardly slipping on her words.

"Haha, well, I guess he saw you look at me the way he used to." I answer, laughing at the thought.

"Also Christy, you do realize the situation I am in right now? You, my best friend have attempted to kill my boyfriend, you raped him and you drugged my wine. To anyone, this doesn't look good. I look like a really stupid, messed up person to Kai for not reacting like I should be. But since everything seems to be settled now and nobody has been badly harmed, I won't hold any of what happened yesterday against you, if you promise me that you will treat Kai like a human being, however hard you find that." I explain to her, looking into her eyes, my expression serious and confident.

Christy sits there, her hands shaking slightly, her eyes wide. I feel sorry for her, I imagine it must feel like waking up and realising you raped someone much weaker than you and almost killed someone. Which is exactly what she did. That someone being one of her closest friends.

Before, she acted so casually about raping and attempting to kill Kai. The fact that she just realized she did all of this to Kai who she now knows has feelings and is capable of seeing through her feelings for me, makes her hate herself.

I see the grief hit her like a truck, she wobbles slightly and bursts into tears, crying loudly and sniffing, bent forward with her head in her hands.

"T-tris, I'm s-s-so s-sorry, I-I d-didn't realise." She says through weeping, filled with regret.

I put my hand on her back and rub up and down.

"I know you're upset but I think you owe Kai the same apology, you did after all do all this to him, I think it's the least you can do to make it up to him." I tell her, not sounding too harsh, but harsh enough that she doesn't feel let off the hook too easily.

She slowly nods through tears.

"I'll go apologize to him in a second." She says quietly.

"Ok, well, take your time about it, there's no need to rush. He's just in there eating his breakfast, he's probably wondering where we are." I say soothingly, pointing to the kitchen.

"In the meantime i'll be upstairs helping you unpack, we have work tomorrow." I say cheerfully.

I should probably help her through today, as well as Kai. It looks like i'll have a lot of work to do today, I sigh, standing up.

She looks like she wants to say something but she shakes her head and sits with her elbows on her legs, her head resting on her hands, staring ahead at the wall where the TV is. Her lip is still trembling and she occasionaly sobs and sniffs trying to stop the tears.

I head upstairs.

----

Kai -

I'm currently sitting on my cardboard chair eating bacon which Christy cooked, for some reason I find it hard to swallow. Probably more reasons than one.

Tris went away to talk to Christy, I don't know what it could be about, probably going out or something which I am not allowed to hear.

I am intrigued.

Throwing down my oversized piece of bacon, I take off towards the stairs descending to the kitchen floor.

Once I land on the floor I take off running underneath a chair and then towards the door opposite the kitchen counters.

(The door 90 degrees to the right of that door leads to our small indoor pool and the conservatory containing my computer which in turn leads to our expansive garden. All of which I have never been in at this size, the reason being I can't really enjoy them.)

I sprint along the hallway, my bare feet making no sound against the smooth wood floor as I cover half the distance in 30 seconds. Another 30 seconds and I am at the door.

I peer around the entrance to the living room and I hear talking, they are sitting on the sofa, I enter the room, the carpet soft and unyielding, and creep along the wall which the sofa's back is against.

I can make out what they are saying now and by the sound of it, Tris is giving Christy a rough lesson.

Christy is crying... I don't know how to feel about this, to be honest I'm overjoyed. It sounds like she is getting what she deserves.

She is really sobbing now, I get close enough to hear what they are saying.

"T-tris, I'm s-s-so s-sorry, I-I d-didn't realise." I hear Christy weep.

Why does she need to apologize to Tris?

"I know you're upset but I think you owe Kai the same apology, you did after all do all this to him, I think it's the least you can do to make it up to him." Tris says coldly.

Wow, Tris is really laying into her. I feel both relieved and skeptical, will Christy agree to apologizing to me? I don't see why she wouldn't, given her state, after all I have never done anything to her apart from shout at her after she thought she killed me.

There is silence for a few seconds. I guess Christy is registering what Tris is saying, she is probably thinking about apologizing. This shocks me.

"I'll go apologize to him in a second." Christy says, almost a whisper. She sounds determined.

I slump against the wall, could this mean everything will be back to normal? A smile spreads across my face and I can't get rid of it. What a relief.

"Ok, well, take your time about it, there's no need to rush. He's just in there eating his breakfast, he's probably wondering where we are." I hear Tris reassure Christy.

I feel like coming out from my hiding spot but I don't want it to appear as though I am spying on them, which I guess I am.

"In the meantime I'll be upstairs helping you unpack, we have work tomorrow." She says.

With that I hear Tris get up, she walks past me without seeing me. Christy sits on the sofa alone.

I decide to walk up to Christy to save her going to the kitchen, it will probably make things a lot easier for her.

I jog around from the side of the sofa, and look round to see Christy with her head in her hands, tears streaming down her face, she looks rough.

As I walk up to her I decide to get her attention by tapping her on the foot.

The sofa is to my left, her long bare legs stretch high above me and bend at the top of the sofa, her long blonde hair cascading down over them, her face hidden from view. Her whole form is shaking and occasionaly heaves from her sobbing.

I walk up to her bare foot, her white painted nails look good against her skin.

I put my hand on the side of her right foot.

A jolt and a movement.

I fly through the air at high speeds, doing more somersaults than an olympic gymnast. I flail my arms in panic.

Why did I do that.

I am high in the air, I catch glimpses of Christy's face from up here, she looks alarmed and I see her rise from the sofa.

I am quickly getting closer to the ground now, I feel so dizzy, I feel like I might throw up or pass out.

I am falling head first towards the ground, my life flashes before my eyes and all I can think of is that I survived last night for nothing.

Suddenly there is a loud thump below me and something shoots out directly beneath me.

I look up for 2 seconds and catch a glimpse of a mass of black, brown and blonde sprawled out ahead of me.

I brace myself for impact...

I gasp as I land, but I land comfortably on a soft surface.

I am disoriented for a few seconds, my heart racing, I steady myself lieing down against the surface getting my breath back.

A powerful gust of wind hits me, blowing my hair back, then smaller gusts, and I look up to see Christy's face take up most of my view, wearing a relieved and exhausted expression.

Her hair is strewn across her face, her green eyes settle calmly on me, she has a look of pain and panic in her eyes, she is trying to get her breath back, she appears to be winded from the jump onto the carpet. Then her head drops to the ground and her hands land with it, pinning me underneath her right hand.

She is out cold.

She kicked me into the air out of instinct, then instead of letting me fall to my death, she sprinted across the room and dived to catch me, not thinking about herself.

Christy just saved me.

I feel like crying with relief. It looks like our lives may be back to normal after all, hopefully after the drama ends we can all laugh about it.

I gaze up at Christy's closed eyes from my position beneath her hand and she looks so gorgeous, I think back on how such a beautiful person can be so cruel at times.

Now that her jealousy and her hatred is gone, she is back to her old self.

I try to lift up her hand but it's too heavy, so I have to squirm my way out from underneath her. I walk up to her face and drag some hair from it and I tap her on the forehead, her skin is smooth to the touch.

At my height I can just see over her head, her left ear level with my head. I lean down slightly and try to wake her up in any way possible. I clap my hands close to her ears, I kick her softly in the nose and I poke her eye lid.

That seems to do it, she opens her eyes and is greeted by my grateful face, she sits up quickly, her legs shoot out on either side of me, her arms behind her back supporting her. I land on my butt from the sudden movement.

She looks down at me with her green eyes, she looks unsure and uncomfortable.

She brings one hand up to her face and combs her hand through her hair, brushing it from her eyes, balancing herself on one hand and then letting her hand land back with a thud.

It feels pretty awkward, not only the way she is acting but nobody is speaking, plus she hasn't realised it yet but her legs are wide open and she's wearing a skirt. I can see her yellow panties as clear as day.

I try to keep my eyes from travelling down in order to make the whole thing less awkward. She speaks down to me first.

"Um... hey." She says awkwardly, not sure what to do with her facial expressions, she gives me an unsure smile.

"Thank you Christy." Is all I can say, given that she just saved my life, which I blame on my stupidity.

"Please... I mean uhh... I didn't mean to kick you... I just didn't know..." Her lip trembling, she trails off leaning forward and cries into her hands again. While I just sit there staring up at her, not sure what to do.

"Christy." I say calmly. "It's ok, you didn't mean it." I add.

She looks at me, her lips still quivering and her eyes glassy with tears, blonde hair once again strewn across her face like a wet mop.

"I forgive you Christy." I say confidently. I can see now that she has changed dramatically since yesterday. I surprise myself a little that I forgive her so easily, her beauty captivates me.

Her face lights up. I just made everything ok for her, and she is grateful for that.

For the first time she looks down at me between her legs with a smile, then she grabs me up and pulls me to her chest a little too quickly.

I am buried in her chest, she squeezes me against her very tightly, my six inch form just fitting against the width of both of her arms, my head popping out just above them.

The hug lasts 5 seconds and then she holds me out away from her so she can look at me in her palm. She looks down at me and down to her skirt, then back to me.

"Could you see up my skirt?" She asks coyly, with a grin.

"Hmm... maybe?" I say with a grin.

She looks down at me and laughs. This is the Christy I know.

--------

Tris -

After dealing with Christy, (which I think went well) I took the opportunity to both help her for the day and also to see if she has anything lying around which she shouldn't have.

I'm hungry and I could use some breakfast so i'll have to get this done quickly.

I walk into her bedroom, (one of our guest bedrooms, this one is next to the bathroom) and I walk up to her bags.

I zip open one of her bags, some clothes tumble out and amidst the clothes, out rolls a pink cylindrical object.

I pick it up and inspect it, holding it with two fingers and away from me once I register what it is. Ugh, I throw it onto her bed. I didn't know Christy was into that kind of thing. I suppose she is a lesbian though so i'll let this one go.

I look at it for a little longer and scrutinize it, it looks a little smaller than ones i've seen before, it's about 6 inches long, I think of Kai and compare him with it in my mind-

Wait that's sick, why would I think that? I shake the thought from my mind and throw the thing back into her bag. I hang up the clothes that were inside it, she will probably realize I have seen it, I smirk. That can't be helped.

Maybe I should hide it as a prank? Am I really that childish? Yes, I can be.

I pick it up at the flat end and scan the room for a good place to put it. Hmm... I have a better idea, what if I put it in the middle of her bed in plain sight?

Yes, that'll do, I smile mischievously.

After I finish up putting everything away in her room, I head back downstairs and I walk into the kitchen expecting to see Christy and Kai having made up.

They aren't there. I run into the pool room and I look into the conservatory and they aren't there either.

I run into the living room and I see Christy still sitting there, she turns and looks at me, no longer crying, she is smiling. I still approach her with a lump in my throat.

"Have you seen K-" I begin, but I look down at her lap and Kai is sitting there looking up at me, a smile on his face, he waves at me.

I stand there with my mouth agape, did they really make up already?

"Tris, we have one hell of a story to tell you!" Kai shouts excitedly up at me.

Christy with an equally as excited expression and demeanor, she is sitting with her hands on either side of Kai, palm down on her skirt, resting on her legs.

She looks so calm, and she isn't trying to throw him off of her.

Am I seeing things?

I double check and I am definitely not seeing things, I sigh, and I flop down next to them, smiling back.

------
End Notes:
Thanks for reading the story so far and I hope you are enjoying it. Please remember to leave a review, it gives me much needed feedback on how i'm doing. The next few chapters will be out soon. Thanks to those who have given me suggestions thus far, I will try to add them into the story when possible. :)
Chapter 11: Home Alone by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
This chapter is mostly light-hearted character progression, although there are some important parts in it for future chapters. Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

We sat on the sofa for over an hour just chatting, everyone relieved that the drama is finally over. I look up at Tris and my love for her is strong again, she fixed this mess when she didn't have to.

I remained in Christy's lap for the entire duration of our reunion of sorts, her lap providing me a soothing warmth which calmed me and kept me stress free. I could get used to sitting in the lap of one of the most beautiful girls I have ever known.

I see models on the TV and in magazines and even they don't compare to her, the difference is blatant to me.

I know she isn't attracted to me so I feel it is ok for me to say that.

We talked about general things like what we were going to eat tonight, Tris suggested we watch a movie and I shuddered a little.

I looked up at Christy's face and saw that she was looking at me when Tris suggested that, and she turned away quickly, blushing.

Overall, everyone felt that everything was back to normal, Tris was cheerful and making me and Christy laugh and Christy referred to me so many times than I am used to that I started to change the topics away from me.

Although I'm glad she isn't ignoring me anymore.

After we finished talking, Tris and Christy decided to go shopping mainly for food and things Christy will need while staying here.

She will be here for 13 more days, a fact I do not mind, although yesterday I would not have been able to bear this news.

Tris out of sympathy and to make me feel included, asks me if I want to go with them, I pass, I would probably just get in the way.

Christy goes to re-apply her make-up and then I wave to them as they leave the house, leaving me to my own devices.

I decide to pass the time by exploring every part of the house I can reach, but first I need to use the bathroom.

I jog up the stairs, along the hallway and into the bathroom, only to realize that the stairs have still not been made up to the toilet.

I will have to put them back myself. So I spend 20 minutes stacking up the books (They are heavy), desperate to release my bladder all during this time, I could just pee in a corner and nobody would notice.

But I'm not some non-domesticated pet who goes where and when they please, although the thought does sound appealing.

I finish the stairs and race up them and on to the toilet seat.

I slip and almost do a forward somersault, but I twist my body just in time and I grab a hold of the toilet seat, dangling above the water, which is only a legs length away. I can't hold it in any longer from the shock of almost falling in, so I hang there, my fingers aching, my bladder feeling relieved.

The distance from the toilet seat to the water below is about 9 inches, so if I fell in, there is no way I would get out given the slipperiness and the fact the water would be waist deep.

I haul myself up and out of danger.

After that close shave I decide to go check out Christy's room which is right next to the bathroom.

I jog out of the bathroom and into her room and all of her clothes and possessions have been put away, her bags are all tucked in the corner, her suitcase propped up against the mahogany wardrobe.

The floor in this room is the same carpet as the one in mine and Tris' room, very firm and soft to the touch.

I see something silhouetted underneath the wardrobe, it looks like a bottle of some sort. I jog over to it and look underneath, the bottle is on its side I read a label on it 'amnesia serum' and a dark liquid is inside it.

I gasp, I was right.

I just assumed Christy had gotten some drug or chemical from her work (Her and Tris work for a chemical company) and it just turns out my assumption was correct.

I feel like I should show Tris just to prove that I was right but I decide to hide it instead, just as a precaution. I roll it out into the middle of the room and think about where to put it.

I decide to climb up on to the bed which is a single bed, one side against the wall and on the other side of the room to the door, to get a better look around the room, plus I could use some upper body exercise. The sheets drape down from on top of the bed so I can climb them fairly easily.

I set off climbing and after about 40 seconds I reach the top. I look over the expanse of the bed and notice something in the middle.

I run over to it and I get a shock, it's a bright pink dildo and it's almost the size of me. I didn't expect Christy to have one of these.

Images of her using me the night before flash back to me, but I easily push them away.

I stare at the dildo like it's my greatest enemy, a mischievous thought comes to mind.

What if I hide it from Christy?

She will get such a shock when she finds it gone from on top of her bed where she left it. I laugh, thinking of what her reaction would be.

I get up behind it and I roll it across the bed, it's pretty heavy, made mostly of solid glass, until it falls off the bed and lands with a small thump.

I slide down the bed covers to the floor and I get behind it again and roll it under her bed with a smile.

Now I have to figure out where to put the bottle, so I decide to put it in a very secret place, where I keep my most sacred possession.

The ring I intend to propose to Tris with.

Nobody will find the bottle there, so I roll it into our room and up to the secret flap in the corner which opens up the square of carpet.

I am thankful that after a third tug I finally manage to open up the flap. I look down into the small compartment where the ring is and it is still there, where I left it.

I drop the bottle into the gap and close the secret compartment, to be opened another day.

I sit around watching TV for another five hours, with nothing else to do and nothing to eat, I have to use my fists to press the buttons on the remote.

The girls finally return, Tris calling out.

"We're back!" I hear shuffling and the rustling of bags and Christy walks into the kitchen and drops most of them onto the counter.

It's 6 PM, the time they get back. Tris comes into the living room and asks me how my day was.

"How has your day been?" Tris asks.

"It's been good, pretty relaxing, although I almost fell in the toilet bowl." I say with a cheeky smile.

"Really?" She replies, seemingly taken aback by the fact I can fall in although I don't think she comprehends that I wouldn't be able to get back out.

"It's a shame you didn't you could use a wash after all." She jokes.

But she's right I haven't had a shower or a bath in 2 days, and I've been through a lot, so I probably stink more than I ever have.

"So... what's for dinner." I ask, genuinely hungry and too impatient to acknowledge her joke.

"Me and Christy got pizza." She says with a smile. "But you only get some if you laugh at my jokes." She adds, aware that I ignored it.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I say sarcastically, she narrows her eyes at me and then sticks her tongue out at me. I do the same back.

Once a child always a child.

----

Tris -

I walk out of the living room after talking to my childish (Although very cute) boyfriend, and into the kitchen where I dump the shopping bags onto the kitchen table.

Christy is unpacking the bags and putting stuff in the fridge and cupboards. She leaves all the stuff she picked until last, things like chocolate, cookie mix, ice cream and the pizzas.

She sees me looking in her direction and smiles back at me with a goofy expression, I burst out laughing.

Christy tells me she's going up to her room, the first time since I unpacked all her stuff and left my little prank on her bed. I can't wait for her reaction.

I wait 5 minutes or so and I hear her stomping back down the stairs. I can't help but snigger.

She walks right up to me with embarassment written across her face and stands an arms length from me, hands on her hips. What she says catches me off guard however.

"Ok, Tris, haha very funny, where is it?" She says, rolling her eyes and hugging her arms against her stomach, visibly uncomfortable.

"Huh?" I stop laughing. "I put it in the middle of your bed." I recall.

"Come on Tris this isn't funny, it isn't there." She explains.

Strange, I definitely remember putting it there... Kai.

He probably found it and moved it, i'll have to go have a word with him.

"Follow me." I say to Christy.

We sneak into the living room, Christy follows my lead giving me a quizzical look. I walk up to the side of the sofa, out of his vision and say loudly and suddenly.

"Kai." He jumps and whips his head up to me, almost jumping out of his skin.

"Have you been in Christy's room by any chance?" I question him.

He gulps and replies, "Yes, I have, why might you ask." Trying to sound cool.

"Well, you do know not to touch a girls' things right?" Christy says, catching on.

We giggle as his eyes go wide and he fidgets nervously. I feel bad for messing with him. I can't help but wonder how he moved it though... ugh he must have gotten all touchy feely with it. Yuck. Christy is probably thinking the same.

"Uh... I-it was just a prank, you know that right?" He answers, his nerves noticable in his voice.

"Wow. You two are SO much alike, it's unreal." Christy says to us both. "Now uhh, if you don't mind telling me where you put 'it'." She adds, shifting awkwardly.

She seems really attached to it, something I find hilarious.

"It's under your bed." He confesses.

"Thanks." With that she runs upstairs and shuts her door, me and Kai hear it slam shut.

We both burst out laughing, unable to contain it anymore.

Things are definitely back to normal. It feels good.

------
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, leave a review about it, let me know how it went. :)
Chapter 12: Bad Ideas and Big Mistakes by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
In this chapter things between Kai and Tris get veeery streamy ;) Enjoy.
----

Mixed Perspective -

We wake up like every other day, but this time, I stay in bed while Tris gets dressed for work. She wears a sort of scientist looking outfit but it looks a lot less stereotypical, it's a company t-shirt with shorts, she wears a lab coat when she gets there.

I admire her body as she gets dressed, she is incredibly sexy, comparing who is sexier between Christy and Tris is like choosing between two different brands of bread. Although that's a pretty weird way to look at it.

She strips out of her pajamas slowly, grinning down at me because she knows i'm watching.

Her hands lingering at the waistband of her shorts, her fingers slowly and purposefully pulling them down her toned thighs and down to her ankles, where she kicks them towards me from across the room and by chance they land on top of me.

I manage to throw aside her Tris scented shorts in time to see her put both arms around her pajama top and pull it over her head, catching her light brown hair as it goes, which settles down her back.

Her back arches as she pulls her top off, her firm round butt poking out towards me.

She drops her top to the ground and sexily poses, her hands on her hips, facing me.

She is now fully naked, from my lower position looking up, I can see the folds of her pussy, which I used to visit once a day before I shrunk, and her perky C cup breasts stare down at me mocking me.

She walks closer to the edge of the bed until her legs are touching it and she bends at her waist, her giant breasts now right above me. My whole world is Tris' body right now.

How do I deserve this, she knows I can't touch her at my size, she's such a tease.

Just then there is a knock at the door and Christy comes barging in carrying a few different varieties of the work outfit, holding them in front of her. A towel wrapped around her waist and her hair, her round breasts out in the open, staring at me and Tris. She doesn't seem to mind showing them off.

She stops and stares with her mouth hanging open at the sight of Tris naked.

"Ah!" Tris shrieks, jumping on top of me but not on me, her legs bent beneath her, suspending her giant pussy and her butt just above me, the sight and smell putting me into a dream-like trance.

She pulls the covers over herself and speaks to Christy.

"Christy, don't just barge in like that." She complains, sounding girly and fake annoyed.

"Oh, sorry guys, I didn't know you were getting a strip tease Kai." She says, calling out into the room.

"I was not giving him a strip tease!" Tris retorts.

"Yes she was!" I call as loudly as I can from underneath Tris. Tris' dry pussy descends on me for a second and smushes into me, her way of saying be quiet. She gasps from the contact.

Christy hears me and smirks, "Having fun there are we Tris?" Catching the gasp she let out.

"Help me Christy!" I jokingly cry for help. Tris' pussy smushes into me again, this time for longer and she rubs it into me for effect. She bites her lip as she does it.

Christy is still standing there, enjoying the show, she notices Tris is getting horny and turned on, biting her lip aswell, she can't help but wonder what she is doing to Kai under there.

"Christy, she's trying to eat m-" I'm cut off as her folds crash into me harder, this time settling down on me and not letting up, forcing me to breath in her smell.

"Christy, I think we should get changed for work now, don't you?" She implies, raising an eyebrow, trying to speak over me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She says as she walks out to go get changed.

Once Christy leaves, Tris smushes me over and over with her pussy, rubbing herself all over me, moaning and gasping and panting, her juices starting to flow from her, coating me in a thin layer of them.

"Oh. Fuck me Kai." She moans.

She must be really turned on.

This is an experience I won't soon forget, it's like a full body massage. What she does next however catches me by surprise.

For a second she sits down and top of me with her butt, her full weight pressing me into the bed, she lifts herself up and reaches underneath her, grasping me in her hand, she stretches out her legs and then bends them slightly at her knees and opens them wide.

She brings me up to her face, strands of sweaty light brown hair covering her face, her pretty blue eyes staring back at me lustfully.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She says through pleasured breaths.

I know that I have been craving to please her like I used to, so I nod, unsure though how this will work.

How exactly am I supposed to do that?

From outside the door, Christy sneaks in unnoticed and crawls across the floor commando style to the far end of the bed, laying there and listening to me and Tris.

Tris lowers me to her pussy, I see her clit and I reach out and grab it with my hand, Tris gasps loudly and her hold on me tightens drastically, the air is crushed out of me.

I look up at her and she mouths 'sorry' at me, indicating that I should be more careful.

I slowly stroke her clit with my hand, I can hear Tris' frustrated grunts above me, she smushes me against herself, using my head mainly to itch the right spots.

I don't mind her doing this, I know she'll be gentle, and I love her.

Suddenly I am thrust forwards between her folds, it's as though she's trying to insert me inside her.

That can't be right.

Her smell is even stronger here, her pussy is glistening wet.

She rams me against her pussy using my side, my feet, my legs and my head. Until finally she starts to slowly push me inside her while making the loudest scream she has ever made during sex. It hurts my ears and it is followed by small whimpers and moans.

She inserts my head, and then my shoulders and then my legs and then with a final push, I am completely inside her.

I am inside my girlfriend's vagina, being used as a dildo. To my dissapointment, I can't breath, I was enjoying myself up to this point. But it's pink, dark, wet and slimy, which are all new sensations.

The outside noises have almost completely died out, such as Tris' screams and moans and I am starting to run out of air, her moans like a distant rumbling sound now.

I feel her fingers seperate her folds and touch my feet, she is just trying to push me further in, the walls around me squeezing me and testing my toughness.

Since she put her fingers inside herself, a gush of air greets me and I gulp down as much as I can, trying to avoid swallowing any fluids.

Now this is just uncomfortable.

The space is cramped and I can barely move around, I decide to kick and move about as much as I can to get her attention, but all it does is give her more pleasure, which she confirms with long moaning noises.

This doesn't have anything to do with my pleasure, I can't do anything, my arousal leaves me as soon as it came, and it is replaced by defeat. She is only using me for her pleasure, because that's all I am capable of, being used.

She pulls out her fingers and then I feel her insert her middle finger, no doubt to push me in even further which she does. I am amazed by how much space there is, until my head touches something and the walls around me grip me tightly.

I feel her grab my feet roughly and she pumps me in and out repeatedly for 2 minutes, her hand easily moving my weightless form in and out of herself. I'm desperate for this to be over, but I feel like I have to let this happen for Tris' sake.

I am exhausted from the physical torment she just put me through as she pushes me up into herself one last time and lets go, making sure I am all the way in. Then I feel the walls cave in on me in a vice grip, I can't breath for a good 5 seconds and I swallow so much of her juices as it flows out of her around me.

She screams and then I feel a thump, she hits the bed, exhausted.

I didn't really enjoy that, I feel like telling her when I get out of her, although she will probably say completely the opposite, maybe she'll feel guilty for doing this after it's over, who knows.

I try to shift my way out of her, squirming to get to the exit, but she pushes two fingers inside of her, pushing me back up and stopping me from getting out.

I am confused by this, surely she realizes my intentions of getting out? Hasn't she had enough fun for one morning? I know Tris can go for a long time but this is unusual.

She musn't be done yet.

Meanwhile Christy has moved from the edge of the bed and is now near the door, out of Tris' line of sight so that she can see what is going on, on the bed.

She gasps when she sees Tris fingering herself, the sight making her wet.

I wonder where Kai is? Wherever he is he must be getting one hell of a show. She thinks.

Just then Tris looks over at her and sees her, she gasps.

"How long have you been there!" She shouts, her voice laced with pleasure.

"Not long, where's Kai? We have to go in 10 minutes." Christy explains, while getting dressed in the room.

Shit. Thinks Tris.

How is she supposed to get Kai out of her without Christy seeing?

She quickly thrusts her fingers inside her pussy and searches for his feet, she can't grab him, he's too far in, and her walls have gotten tighter after her orgasm.

This must be the best thing Christy has ever seen, I can tell because her cheeks are slightly red and her jaw is almost touching the floor.

Tris gives up, desperate, what can she do?

Meanwhile Kai is laying still, the walls gripping him in place. He can breath steadily now somehow. He waits motionless waiting for Tris to take him out, he has been inside her for over 15 minutes now.

He's getting bored, some of the juices have begun to dry on him his dry body heat causing them to do so, coating him in a sort of cocoon.

His legs are tucked up towards his chest so he is sitting in a sort of fetal position, so when Tris tried to grab him, she can't, and he tries to move so she can reach him, he can't, the juices have dried like glue on him.

Tris is conflicted on what to do, she needs to get to work because there is an important briefing, Christy is already half changed.

But she needs to get Kai out somehow, and he seems to be stuck in place up inside her. She regrets giving in to her lust and horniness, now. If she doesn't get him out now, he'll probably be in there all day.

Another thought hits her, he isn't moving.

Her eyes go wide in horror, what if he's unconscious?

What if there wasn't enough air?

How could she be so inconsiderate and selfish?

She turns away from Christy and tries one last time to get him out of her, but she can't get her fingers in far enough.

Tris' face is stricken with a look of desperation and regret.

He's stuck until he somehow slips out, but her vaginal walls have already relaxed and he is but an uncomfortable lump inside her now. She can't do anything to help him right now. She can't help but wonder why he hasn't slid out by now.

What was I thinking? Her main thought.

With hands on her head, she has to think straight.

She can't be late for work, there is nothing she can do about Kai. She starts to get dressed, Kai deep inside her. She is going to need to give Kai one hell of an apology when he gets out, not even thinking of any possibility of him being harmed during this ordeal.

She just hopes he's still ok, there is no way for her to check.

Kai on the other hand is much more uncomfortable than Tris, he is glued in a fetal position, tucked up with copious amounts of dried sexual juices stopping him from moving even an inch, the only reason his mouth and nose and eyes are not covered is because he was blinking furiously and had to swallow a large amount of the juices to keep from drowning.

He can't see a thing, it's pitch black and it reeks of Tris' sex.

He is getting scared now, has he been forgotten about? Is that even possible? Why hasn't she pulled him out yet? Is he stuck?

This is the strangest experience of my life. Kai and Tris both think at the same time.

Meanwhile Christy is dressed for work, she notices that Tris has just started getting changed and she is still sweaty from her solo. She leaves her to get dressed and walks downstairs to make toast for her and Tris.


Tris comes down 2 minutes later with a spring in her step, all she says is,

"Let's go."

She looks exasperated, troubled and slightly uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" Christy asks.

"Nothing, I'm just still flustered from this morning, I didn't really expect to get carried away like that." Tris explains quickly, fidgeting with the bottom of her shirt between her fingers.

"Is Kai still in your room?" She asks, a strange question but a one asked just to break the tension, which would normally require a one word answer.

"Uh... um... he's umm... yeah, h-he's still in the bedroom." She answers, sounding very flustered.

"Riiight, I think we should go, otherwise we'll be late." She says, taking the lead.

Tris is starting to get used to having Kai lodged inside her pussy, he gives her a small amount of pleasure every time she walks because of his position. She tries not to pay any mind to it but it's hard not to.

She pictures him being warm and safely asleep inside her. She is hoping that is the case, rather than unconscious and without air.

Kai, once again is confused, all he can here is gurgles and squelching noises coming from Tris and he is rubbed uncomfortably every time she walks, it's like scraping your skin across carpet slowly and repeatedly.

He realizes he is stuck and Tris can't get him out. It looks like it's going to be a long day.

He needs to get one hell of an apology from her when he gets out.

------
End Notes:
I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, please feel free to leave a review on the chapter. Also I will answer any questions, so if you are unsure of anything that is going on, please leave it in the review and I will reply to it :)
Chapter 13: The Meeting by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Enjoy :)
------

Tris -

Me and Christy are sitting in the car on our way to work, I insisted that Christy drive us there today, since I didn't know what would happen with Kai inside me.

I still can't believe how crazy this situation is, I am terrified because he may not be alive inside me, a thought that makes me sick to my stomach.

I can't do anything about it.

My options of getting him out are finding something small enough which I can ease him out with, but I would risk stabbing him, since I don't know what position he is in.

I just hope that he is still with me in there. I should be crying, but I haven't given up yet on the possibility of him being ok inside me, just asleep or stuck.

His ever present form is providing me with a constant mild pleasuring sensation, although if I squeeze my thighs together, the pleasure increases. I do this a few times, enjoying the rippling sensations it gives me.

This puts meaning to the saying: 'guilty pleasure'.

I wonder, if I couldn't get him out this morning, then how am I going to get him out at any other time? If he is stuck, then he won't be able to slide out of me.

This is so bizzare, my boyfriend is stuck inside my vagina, like an oversized tampon or a dildo, I can't get my head around how I am so calm about that.


Me and Christy arrive at work, we get out of the car and walk towards the large modern looking building which is directly ahead of us. The roof, which is like a slanted rectangle block on top of the building is deep blue and turqoise and the rest of the building is an assortment of blues and greens. These colours make it very pleasing to the eye.

We walk into the air conditioned reception area and the receptionist, Carly, greets us.

"Hi girls, Steven is in the meeting room waiting for everyone to arrive, the meeting today will take up most of the morning. It's about the whole shrinking thing, I'll be there myself for once, I just find it all so interesting how a bunch of people just shrunk." She tells us.

Carly is a very chatty person and she is one of me and Christy's best work friends, since she is one of the only women who work at this place, given that there aren't many women who work as chemical engineers in the area.

As a result, me and Christy are treated like VIPs by all the men at the place, we laugh together at how many eyes we attract throughout the day. One guy who we were working on the amnesia serum with actually asked Christy out, but she rejected him without a second thought. Now I get why.

Christy and I are walking down the blue carpeted hallway which leads to the meeting room, the air in here is cool compared to the sweltering heat outside. Christy's heels making a thumping sound as she walks, my plain flats brushing against the carpet fibres.

Christy is 6'3" in her heels, which she insists on wearing to work for some reason, she is taller than every guy in the building. She looks gorgeous even in her work clothes.

Even though she has a generally timid nature, she must feel pretty confident being the tallest person in this company, primarily because she doesn't look like the average tall person who is long and thin. Instead she looks proportionatly like any other person my height, which gives her an exceptionally unique and healthy appearance.

"Tris, what do you think will happen here now after the shrinking?" Christy asks, referring to what our work will do about the recent events.

"They will probably make us try to work on an antidote or something." I assume, which I would work hard on, given that Kai is affected by it.

We turn a corner and enter the meeting room, Steven is sitting down on his own in the room at his chair at the head of the table.

He is a small man, only 5'4". He gets up and walks over to greet us, shaking our hands and welcoming us in. He looks to be in his fifties and looks like he was once a good looking guy. Steven is essentially our boss, but our positions are too similar for him to be our boss. I have to look down at him slightly, since i'm an inch taller than him.

We sit at the far end of the table so we can whisper without being heard if we want to. Steven goes back to writing at his seat on the other side of the room.

Me and Christy start talking, Christy the first to start.

"So, this morning was interesting." She says with a knowing grin, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Ugh, Christy please don't talk about that right now." I say to her, not in the mood to recall the stress of this morning.

"Fine." She resigns, acknowledging my tired reaction. "So, how are things with you." She continues.

"I'm good Christy, we've been through a hell of a lot recently and I'm surprised i've come out of this in one piece." I reply, recalling some of the more stressful events, something I don't welcome right now.

I squeeze my thighs together and the stress goes away.

"Yeah, me too, I'm just glad that everything is good now, like it used to be." She adds.

Yeah, she's right, everything is how it used to be, a content feeling washes over me.

"Christy, I never really ask you, how are you doing lately?" I ask, since she is always the one to ask how I'm doing.

She looks happy that I asked her, and grins. I realize that I rarely ever ask how she is doing, she is obviously touched now that I finally ask.

"Tris, right now I couldn't be happier, you and Kai have been so kind to me and I get to spend a lot of time with you." She says, she says the last part with a grateful tone, I suppose since she likes me, being around me must mean a lot to her. I never really realized that.

I think of Kai who is at home probably sitting by himself, waiting for me to get home...

But wait. He isn't at home, he's stuck inside of me.

The thought suddenly strikes me and I realize I can't even feel him anymore even though I know he is there, my vagina has become accustomed to his tiny form and I can no longer feel him without consciously thinking about him in there.

I feel sick when I think about this and I start to cry silently, a lump in my throat as I think about how he could be doing inside of me. Tears slowly run down my face, I can't stop them, I can't believe I forgot about Kai when he is in such a humiliating situation.

Christy sees my tears, even though I try my best to turn away and hide them from her.

"Tris... what's wrong?" She asks, concerned for me. "Is it something I said?" Her voice sounds gentle.

She grabs my shoulder and pulls me into her in a hug and I cry silently into her chest, she strokes my back tenderly. Christy cares for me a lot, I notice.

"It's ok Christy." I say pulling away from the hug to Christy's dissapointment. "It's just Kai.. he's... oh it's nothing." I add, wiping away tears with my sleeve.

"Tris, you can tell me what it is, you can trust me." She reassures me.

"No, really it's nothing." I reply, thinking about telling her of my predicament but deciding against it.

I notice Steven look away when I look up at him in his seat, he must have been enjoying the show, I roll my eyes. Everyone in this building is the same when it comes to me and Christy, even the women who work here share some of the same glances as the men.

This thought reminds me of when one guy in particular evidently had a crush on Christy. He would gaze at her a lot while they were working together, so one day Christy came into work with a mission to embarass him.

He is 5'6" so Christy used this to her advantage.

While they were working Christy would always be very close to him, from looking on, I could see that it would agitate him and get him frustrated.

She continued to do this for a while and then she started to bump into him with her slender body all of the time, she would knock him with her butt or glance his head against her breasts. Every time he would go very red and mutter nervous apologies. I remember laughing every time she did it, he never seemed to show an interest in her after that.


20 Minutes have passed and finally everyone has arrived and is sitting in the meeting room, Carly is at the back listening in on the meeting. Standing since the seats are reserved for the scientists. Me and Christy have already received more than our fair share of glances from the men in the room.

Steven begins the meeting.

"As you are all aware, recently there was a worldwide phenomenon which saw over 10 million people shrunk, and nobody knows why."

10 million? Last time I heard it was only 900,000.

"If anyone you know was affected by this, please raise your hand."

I raise my hand, along with Christy, Carly and a few others in the room.

"Would anyone like to share what it was like discovering this news? Or what it is like now and how you are going about it?" He asks to the room.

Carly raises her hand and he gestures for her to speak. She takes a deep breath and begins.

"My brother was affected and I discovered him when I was in bed on the night of the shrinking, I was moving about all day in my apartment and he is living in the apartment with me and so he probably couldn't get my attention in the day and so he crawled up my bed and tapped me on the foot to get my attention." She takes another breath. "At first I thought he was a bug or something but I jumped out of bed and turned the light on expecting to see some big spider, but it was my brother and I was shocked because he was like 4 inches tall or something. Anyway, we are coping with it well, I keep him in a hamster cage feeding him every day, he protests that he doesn't like it but he's just so small so how on earth can he do anything himself right?" She continues, not yet registering that everyone is looking at her with bewildered expressions. "So yeah, I keep him in there in my room and I'm probably going to get like a new cage for him or something since he's complaining about being in the one he is in now, I dont know why though because he's safe and sound in that one and he looks so cute in it." She finishes, her face innocent and happy.

Everyone sits there in silence, staring at Carly like she's gone crazy. Carly visibly gets uncomfortable from all the stares and tries to slump back against the wall.

Nobody has moved an inch since she started talking, Steven interrupts the silence by clearing his throat,

"Ehem, thank you for sharing Carly." He says, moving pieces of paper around in front of him slowly and with wide eyes, unsure of how to react to that.

"Does anyone else want to share?" He asks, nobody volunteers, some still staring at Carly like she just grew another pair of arms.

How can she treat her brother like that and openly confess to doing it? Does she realize what she is doing to her brother? She isn't the smartest person I know, so maybe she just needs someone to tell her that what she is doing isn't right.

Meanwhile, Steven continues with the meeting.

"Ok, so we have been asked by the government to analyse those who have been affected by the shrinking, we will be working with the hospitals. Also if you consent to it, your friends/relatives who have been affected can be analysed by yourselves and others. That will be all for today."

I decide not to consent to it, since he should have phrased it 'If THEY consent to it'. I wouldn't agree to anything unless I had Kai's consent.

Kai... I have to get him out soon, I keep forgetting he is in there, there is now no sensation or feeling of him inside me even though he is still there, unless I squeeze my thighs together, which elicits a small pleasurable sensation. Which I do mainly to make sure he is still there.

----

Kai -

It is so hot and humid in here, although it feels so dry and my tongue feels like sandpaper, I could shout but my throat is so dry and sore that it would be incredibly painful.

I think about how the hell I can even fit inside here.

When my body was being pumped in and out of Tris, I noticed my body didn't touch the sides unless she moved me to one of them, but I'm 6 freakin inches tall, so it's a little confusing how I'm out of reach of her.

All I am aware of is the noises of Tris' body, (squelching and rumbling noises) the smell, the heat, the lack of light and also the occasional squeezing which pushes the air out of me every time.

How long do I have to stay in here? Has Tris taken me to work with her?

My body is completely stuck to the very back of her giant pussy. Thick layers of her dried juices making it look as though I took a bath in glue and waited for it to dry.

I feel humiliated, I am being controlled effortlessly by my girlfriends' pussy and I can't do a thing about it. I'm starting to get really hungry aswell and I'll probably need to use the bathroom soon...

I stare into the darkness of this pulsating cave and I will for her pussy lips to part open and for me to slide out.

I guess I'll have to wait a little longer, hopefully Tris isn't being too hard on herself about this.

------
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, remember to leave a review, tell me who your favourite character is up to now and why. :)
Chapter 14: Shower Operation by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Enjoy :)
------

Tris -

The meeting went well, it looks like our work will be more interesting for these next few months, 'analysing' people who are affected by the shrinking.

So far all we know is that people have lost a lot of height, with people shrinking to heights ranging from 3 inches to 10 inches, Kai being just below average at exactly 6 inches.

Today I just want the day to be over so that I can go home and find a way of getting Kai out of me. I dread to think that I may need to get Christy to help me, I am too afraid of how she will react to me using Kai as a dildo.

I shiver, recalling how casually I used him like that.

Me and Christy have had an easy day so far, all we have had to do is read up on shrinking cases of individuals and then contact hospitals for a blood sample of that person.

The blood samples were taken when every person affected was asked to go to the hospital.

I will also be looking into Kai's DNA and his genes although there will be no 'analysing' like with the others. We also work in genetics here.

Lunch time comes around and we go to the building's cafeteria, me and Christy chat to each other while we eat our lunch.

"So Tris, found anything interesting with your cases?" Christy asks.

"No not really, to be honest I don't even know what I'm looking for." I confess, laughing.

"Yeah me neither, I don't think anyone does, everyone has just been reading up on some of the weirder cases, including some of the deaths." She replies with a look of disgust.

Some of the death reports are too descriptive, such as telling people how the shrinkees were crushed in too much detail.

Most of the people were crushed by falling objects they were holding at the time and some people were in their cars when they shrunk, causing car crashes. Others are depicted being crushed in much more humiliating ways, such as being snuffed out underfoot.

Kai was one of the luckier ones who was at home when he shrunk.

"Really? What weird cases?" I ask.

"Well, there are a lot of them, I saw one where a guy found his girlfriend shrunk and panicked and called the police." She snickers. "Who would call the police?"

"He probably thought someone came in and shot her with a shrink ray." I add, also laughing at the thought.

"There was this other case in Sweden where a guy was found on the sidewalk by a 10 year old girl, the girl didn't tell anyone she had found him and her parents found the man dressed up as a doll and wearing make-up just today. He hadn't eaten since he shrunk." She told me, not really laughing at this one, just putting on a freaked out expression.

"Wow that poor guy, that must be traumatic." I answer.

"I know, right?" Christy agrees.

After we finish up eating we head back to work, not before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

We get to the restroom and I stand there for a second in the stall, I'm going to have to use the restroom while Kai is inside me, something I don't feel comfortable doing.

Sitting down on the toilet seat, I try to forget about the fact that Kai is inside me and I go about my business. My pee hits the water and I can't help but think if Kai can hear all this, I feel very uncomfortable.

----

Kai -

I am awoken momentarily by a loud rushing noise all around me.

Is Tris peeing while I'm inside her? That's gross.

I can hear the roar of the pee hitting water below me, like a distant waterfall.

Then when the noise is over, I attempt to go back to sleep after I am squeezed a few times. Sleep is the only thing that can take my mind off this humiliating ordeal.

----

Tris -

I finish up and squeeze my legs together, enjoying the sensation which seems to comfort me whenever I feel stressed.

I should probably feel awkward after what I just did with Kai deep inside me, but I can't bring myself to feel like that.

Me and Christy exit the restroom and head towards our workplace, on the way there we see the police at the reception area. Steven called the police, not in an urgent way, but he called them in just to have a talk with Carly about what she told everyone earlier.

They are probably telling her that her brother isn't her posession and that he still has a free will like everyone else. She looks like she is crying but we can't quite make it out. I feel sorry for her because I know that she probably only wants the best for him, in her own weird way.


The day ends with me and Christy having only looked through a few cases and asking the hospital for those cases' blood samples, all in all an easy day in comparison to our previous work.

I drive back this time because I can no longer feel Kai, making it safe to drive.

Once we are home, Christy kicks off her shoes and jumps straight onto the sofa, getting some rest, thankfully she won't be able to interfere with my attempts to remove Kai from my vagina.

I head upstairs and into the bedroom, it's time to get Kai out. He must be starving by now... I'll have to cook him his favourite meal afterwards.

I spend the next 30 minutes trying as best as I can, but it's no use, he's still out of reach.

I decide to take a shower to see if that helps at all, since my body will take on moisture, I will try to get him out while I take a shower.

I enter the bathroom and close the door, I strip out of my uniform and step into the shower, turning on the steam and the main shower.

To my shock I see Christy walk into the bathroom right after I turn it on. I open the shower door, hiding behind it.

"Christy! What are you doing?" I ask alarmed by her presence.

"I've come to take a shower, is there a problem?" She asks with a cheeky smile, like this is completely normal, while pulling down her work shorts.

"Can't you wait until I'm done?" I ask, annoyed that she decided now of all times to bring out her mishchievous side.

"Oh come on Tris, just let me have a bit of fun, no touching I promise. By the way where is Kai?" She questions.

"Um, I don't know why don't you go look for him?" I say trying to get her to leave.

"Oh, well we can both look for him after we shower." She quickly answers.

Damn she will not leave now that she's seen me naked. I decide to yell at her to see if that will get her to leave.

"No Christy! I don't want to shower with you!" I yell, but all I get is the same reaction.

"Oh come on Tris you're just nervous." She replies, acting as though it's not a big deal, she is now fully naked.

I can't help but admire her body, at times she makes me a little jealous, she makes me look like her little sister at times.

I sigh and wait for her to join me, but I turn around so that I'm not looking at her.

Christy walks into the shower room which is all white tiles with a pink rubber floor, I feel so awkward knowing that she's probably turned on right now.

"Remember, no touching, otherwise I'm walking out." I caution her. "Oh and turn around so you aren't looking at my ass, this is already weird enough." I add.

"Oh Tris you're no fun." I hear her grumble from behind, then I hear her squeeze shampoo into her hands.

I turn around just to make sure she isn't looking, but she is and she quickly turns around and faces the other way, I catch a glimpse of her soaking breasts and taut stomach. Her hair is turned a dark blonde from being wet and it stops just above her protruding butt, her figure is perfect.

I stare for too long and snap myself out of my trance, getting on with the more important task of retrieving Kai.

Now that she isn't looking, I seperate my nether lips and slide my fingers inside, making sure to soak the insides well and letting the steam do its work.

This turns me on slightly and I squeeze my thighs together slowly, savoring the pleasure it gives me, but I focus on the task at hand and ignore the pleasure.

I continue to do this for about 2 minutes, completely forgetting that Christy is behind me since she hasn't made a sound.

I turn around quickly to see what she is doing and she is leaning against the other wall facing me, with her left hand on her left breast and her right hand fondling her pussy.

She jumps at my sudden action and she stands up straight awkwardly looking back at me like she just got caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

"Uh... what I uh... wasn't doing anything pffft, I just saw you um... having fun there so I decided to join in." She awkwardly explains, gasping a few times during her sentence.

"I wasn't 'having fun' Christy I was..." I trail off not knowing what to tell her, my face now the same as hers.

I was thinking of shouting at her for what she was doing but it must have appeared to her like I was masturbating aswell.

"So... want me to go get my dildo?" She jokes, an apologetic expression on her face.

"No! I mean... It's just... ahhh!" I yell in frustration, the world 'dildo' made me think back to this morning and I can't keep it a secret any longer.

I need to think of Kai and right now this is the best chance I'll have of getting him out.

"What is it Tris?" She asks, taking a step toward me and looking down at me with a concerned expression.

"It's... ugh... It's Kai... he's inside me." I choke out, wincing and waiting for Christy's reaction.

"...huh?" She looks at me, furrowing her eyebrows as if trying to comprehend what I just told her.

"So you mean, he's like, IN your pussy? Does that mean he's been in there all day?!" She asks, both amazed and baffled.

I wait for a while as she thinks about the idea, then she speaks again, I expected her to say something like 'That's disgusting' or 'What is wrong with you'. But instead:

"That's so hot." She breaths, her eyes staring ahead as though she is thinking about it.

"What!?" I shout, now angry at her for her reaction.

"Christy! Think about Kai right now, he's been in there all day, he is probably starving and choking for a drink!"

She seems to just come out of her daze and asks me some questions off the top of her head.

"Oh, have you tried getting him out?" She asks, I give her a look which answers her question.

"How did he even get there?" I raise my eyebrows at this question, she nods with her eyes closed.

"Well he probably won't be needing a drink at least." She attempts at a joke, another expression answers her statement and she shakes her head, eyes closed, as if regretting making the joke.

"Christy, I have tried getting him out but he's stuck right up inside me and I can't reach." I explain, pained by every word I speak. The situation feels desperate to me.

"Ok, well do you want me to try getting him out?" She asks me. She looks too eager but there aren't many options, her longer fingers will probably be able to reach him. So I nod my head and we get into position.

This is going to be very awkward.

The steam and water infusion swirling around us has made us both very shiny and slippery.

Christy gets down onto her knees and I stand with my legs slightly wider apart.

"Now Christy, I swear if you do anything unnecessary I will knee you in your pretty face." I threaten her.

I really can't be bothered with putting up with her right now, this is serious.

"Jeez, ok Tris." She answers, now looking more concentrated and determined.

I seperate the lips of my vagina for her and she tries her best to cause me the least amount of discomfort, snaking her long fingers slowly up inside of me.

I try my best not to become aroused by closing my eyes tightly and roughly biting my lip.

I can feel her fingers grasping at nothing but the walls, but then her fingertips hit something which is pushed against my weak spot, causing me to clamp my thighs around Christy's hand and the insides of my pussy around her fingers.

I feel a faint crack from inside me, although it goes unnoticed because of the pleasure that is coursing through me, I still have my thighs clamped around Christy's hand, lost in a world of pleasure.

"Tris! Stop it now!" I hear her scream at me.

Suddenly I am aware of everything again and I release my grip on her and relax myself, then I feel Christy grab Kai and slowly pull him out, he seems to stick for a second before she finally brings him into the open steamy air.

His whole body is covered in a cocoon of dried sexual fluids, the water slowly washing it off of him, he doesn't move for what seems like hours. But then I see him shift in Christy's hand.

I sigh a long sigh of relief.

----

Kai -

I wake up to a sweltering heat, there is light, a pink rubber floor a long distance below me, a cacaphonous rushing and pattering noise all around me, Tris is in the shower.

Moisture is building up inside my girlfriend's pussy now, quite a welcome rehydration for my body.

Suddenly I see Tris' fingers creep slowly inside, she's going to reach me, but her fingers stop an inch short of me, moving around slightly to feel if they can grasp anything. They pull out and leave me alone once again.

"Shiiit!" I scream in frustration, my voice catching in my throat, causing my throat to throb, it feels like someone is stabbing daggers into my neck.

I hear muffled female voices outside... huh?

Is Christy in the shower with Tris? Is that normal for girls? I certainly hope it is.

More voices, they seem to be talking to each other.

The space I am in seems to stretch slightly, more talking.

Then I see more fingers entering the cave, this time they are longer and more slender, these are Christy's fingers.

I don't even question this moment in my mind right now, all I want is to just get out and scream at Tris for being so inconsiderate, spending this long inside of her has made me angry and bitter.

The fingers snake slowly up towards me, and before I know it, they knock into me.

Suddenly the walls clamp around me and around the fingers which are touching me.

So hard in fact that I am compacted even more into a ball putting a lot of pressure on my right rib cage.

I feel some of my ribs crack from the impact and I scream obscenities, not caring how much my throat feels like it's burning.

The walls finally relax and I am pulled out roughly by my ankles, freed from my sticky prison and into the steamy moist air of the shower.

I lay there motionless for a second, enjoying the fine spray wash the dried juices from my body. Then I move about and get some footing on the slippery surface.

I lie face down, gasping for breath and I lap at a tiny collection of water nearest to me, the hydrating liquid running down my throat and soothing it.

I hear a giggle high above me, Christy.

I am gently turned around by two fingers and I am greeted by the relieved face of Tris, her eyes are sparkling and she bursts into tears and sobs.

She grabs me up with two hands and gently holds me against her chest between her two giant orbs, falling to her knees. I embrace her as best I can. How can I ever be angry at such a beautiful and kind person?

I look up and Tris is looking down at me, with me still against her chest.

"Kai-" She whimpers. "I'm sooo, so sorry for being so selfish." She sobs, dragging the word 'so' until it is just a high pitched squeal.

I turn around in her grasp and look up at Christy, who is standing over me and Tris with a cheerful smile. I stare for a little too long admiring the giant pussy between her legs and the underside of her boobs.

I have never seen her naked before, she looks so angelic.

"Tris... I forgive you, just... borrow her dildo next time ok?" I tell her, pointing at Christy, feeling drowsy and exhausted.

"Haha, will do Kai." She answers with a grateful smile.

"Ok then, now that that's all over, how about we actually get washed now?" Christy says, interrupting our moment.

"Yeah you're right, I haven't showered in two days." Tris confesses. "Mind if I put you on the floor Kai?"

"Sure." I say, although i'll probably just collapse on the floor.

She puts me down on the ground between her and Christy, but to the side nearer the wall.

I lay on my back letting the warm spray drift me to sleep, then I remember that I am starving when my stomach rumbles. I'll get Tris to make me some food, I'm sure she'd be happy to after putting me through all that.

I stare up at Christy and Tris, their gorgeous bodies towering above me, I am too tired to appreciate them fully.

I lazily compare the two of them, who stand side by side chatting to each other like nothing just happened.

I compare their butts, judging with my eyes, Tris wins.

I compare their boobs, Christy wins.

Hair, Tris just wins, probably because Christy's is wet. I dunno.

Feet, Christy wins.

Face, Christy probably wins.

Body (stomach, arms and legs), Christy wins.

Eyes, Tris wins.

Christy wins 4 to 3.

I feel myself fighting off sleep, having to force my eyes open to continue gazing at these two towering beauties before me.

Christy nudges my face with her big toe, I turn my head slowly to look up at her face and she grins back.

She turns to Tris saying something, causing Tris to look at me and giggle.

I fall sleep.

------
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, leave a review for the chapter and tell me what you are enjoying so far :) Also constructive critiscism would really help right now, thanks.
Chapter 15: Christy's Game - Part 1 by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
This is the first chapter which has Christy's perspective in it. Enjoy :) This will be a 2 Part Chapter.
----

Kai -

I wake up and I am being carried by a warm hand, my nap has given me a little more energy than I had in the shower. I notice I am being carried into the kitchen. At least now I feel refreshed and able to communicate, I call up to Tris.

"Hey Tris." I say sleepily.

"Hey..." She replies timidly.

Tris is like a different person to me now, at first I wanted to prove to her that I can be strong. But she and Christy have put me through so much that proving I am strong now is just asking too much, I feel deflated, like I lost a part of me. I squirm uncomfortably in her hand.

"Is everything alright Kai?" She asks, sounding concerned. She has every right to be concerned, she just put me through a day of hell.

"No, not really Tris... you said you would protect me and look after me, remember? Oh wait, you probably don't." I sigh.

"Kai, you know I still try to do that even if I don't remember that promise..." She assures me, although her words are uncertain, given what she did this morning.

"So you see using me like some object to get yourself off... as protecting me?" My voice raising slightly.

"Look Kai, it's over now, it won't happen again, when I asked if you were ok with it, you said yes." She recalls.

She's right, I did agree to something, but I didn't know she would just use me like some dildo.

"Yes but I didn't agree to being used as a dildo! I thought you were asking if I was ok just having sex, but you didn't explain yourself very well." I argue.

I know I'm right, and I feel good about that, because I'm making someone so much bigger than me hang their head in defeat, just by using my words. This helps me gain some of my confidence back.

I do feel bad for her, I know she is just trying to make things work between us, after all she originally did all of that this morning for my sake.

"Ok, you're right, let me just make you pasta and then we can watch TV or something." She conceeds. Although I can see that she is smiling.

This makes me smile too and I feel like laughing, more out of exhaustion than because the situation is funny.

I perk up at the sound of her mention my favourite meal, my stomach is rumbling like mad. In the meantime she gets me a small drink of water which I drink from a bowl.

She cooks some pasta for herself and me, while Christy is still upstairs in her room. I ask for seconds and Tris gives me some of her pasta, when I finish that I decide to go and tell Christy that we are about to watch some TV.

"Hey Tris, I'm gonna go tell Christy to come down and watch TV with us, I'll be down in a minute."

I head upstairs, taking it slowly since my broken ribs still hurt from being inside Tris. I turn the corner at the top of the stairs and walk towards her room which is open slightly. As I get closer I can hear noises, like grunts and moans, she must be masturbating.

I decide to turn around and go tell Tris, but I'm upstairs now and my curiosity gets the better of me.

I poke my head around the door and I hear her bed shift and I hear shallow grunts and loud moaning. All I can see from my position on the floor is one of her legs draped over the side of the bed.

I run around alongside her bed to get a closer look and to avoid being seen, I have to avoid her foot which is draped over the side of the bed, her leg is trickled with beads of sweat.

I walk to the far side of the room, hugging the wall so I am out of her view and from this distance I can see her with both hands over her pussy, pumping something in and out of it.

What she says makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Ohhh... Kai... fuck me... you're my dildo now!" She half whispers, half shouts, like she doesn't want anyone to hear but can't hold back her shouts of passion.

With that she orgasms all over her sheets and pants for a few seconds, getting her breath back. Her arms are at her side and she is staring up at the ceiling with her eyes tightly closed. Her legs are still wide, letting the air cool her hot pussy down after her orgasm.

I stand there against the wall, she just fantasized about doing the same thing Tris did to me. I shiver at the thought, as long as I live, that will never happen again, as sexy as it seems from this perspective, I will not go through that.

She suddenly swings her legs to the floor and sits on her bed facing my direction, although she can't see me yet. I am behind her wardrobe against the wall so she would only see my head popping round the edge of it.

I notice her perky round tits heave forward and backwards and I am mesmerized by them, they look so perfect I just want to grab them both.

Then she stands up and walks towards me, I assume to get something from her wardrobe.

I watch her long luscious legs stride towards me, her body glistening with sweat, she opens up her wardrobe and pulls out a pink pair of pajama short shorts and a white sleeveless pajama t-shirt.

Just then she gets down on her knees and I wonder what she is doing, when she goes prone and looks underneath the wardrobe I notice a look of shock on her face. She just noticed something is missing, the amnesia serum she had.

Stupidly I thought she saw me when she was about to stand back up and so I ran as fast as I could towards the door, my lungs burning and my side and legs aching. I make it half way.

I feel her stand up to her full height and then I hear her gasp silently. A shadow encompasses me slowly and I feel something ram into my back and then press me into the floor.

She lets up off me for a second and then walks over to the door and casually shuts it. Then she turns back to me with a mischievous smirk and speaks to me.

"Kai I didn't realize you were such a dirty little pervert." Her tone accusing.

"Christy I only came in here to tell y-" I am cut off when she presses me into the carpet again.

Her sweaty foot smells mildly like vinegar and is slimy and musty, this time she presses down on my front so she is looking at me from between her big and second toes.

Her hands on her naked hips, she talks down to me, "How much of that did you hear?" Her eyes narrow and her smile fades away.

I really regret coming in here now.

"All of it." I answer honestly.

She seems greatly troubled by this and looks ahead at the wall for a few seconds, contemplating my answer.

"I didn't mean any of it." She says sincerely, unconsciously pressing down harder on me. She seems to enjoy this position.

"I know Christy, could you lift up your foot a second." I wheeze.

"Sure." She says, a little awkward now. She steps back and puts her hands across her breasts and over her pussy, shielding them from my view.

"As I was trying to say, I came in here to ask if you wanted to come and watch TV with us." I finally manage to explain, although it seems a little late now.

"Well that was dumb, why didn't you just wait outside or something?" She asks me.

She doesn't question me at all about the missing bottle, she probably thinks Tris found it thinking I am not capable of moving it.

"Well curiosity got the better of me." I try to smile at her convicingly but she just looks back at me with a straight face.

"You know it doesn't feel too good when you realize someone just spied on you while you were masturbating." She says, trying to make me feel bad more than anything.

"So what about you this morning? Hmm?" I reply, with a raised eyebrow.

"What... that was... Uh! Why do you have to be so smart! Turn around!" She gestures to her clothes. So I wait for her to get changed.

I find it funny how this encounter turned out, Christy has never been a person to hold a grudge or stay angry for long.

"Ok you can turn around now." She says, a smirk on her face.

Her shorts hug her butt and her thighs like a second skin, her top stretches showing the outline of her round, firm boobs. She looks pretty damn sexy.

"Since you came all the way up here to tell me to come downstairs, I'll give you a ride back down." She says, her hand coming towards me a very wide grin on her face.

"No Christy it's fi-" I am lifted into the air and she moves me about, fidgeting with the waistband of her shorts.

"It'll be nice and cozy in there I'm sure, although it might be a little sweaty, try not to squirm too much or you'll make me horny." She winks. "Let's see how long it takes Tris to realize where you are." She giggles.

I find it amusing how she changed her mood so quickly, one minute she is calling me a perv, the next she is shoving me down her shorts.

Now that I know she is doing it out of playfulness, I decide to try and enjoy it.

"Be careful Christy, I broke a few ribs when I was inside Tris." I warn her.

"No problem." She answers quickly.

She pulls back the waistband at the back of her shorts and drops me into the space she has created, she jiggles her butt a little to make sure I fall further down and snaps the waistband shut, leaving me sealed against her butt within her pink shorts. After that she positions me with her hands so I am slightly inside her butt crack, making sure I am comfortable for her.

Then she walks downstairs towards the living room, I am sucked further into her butt crack with every step she takes.

----

Christy -

Tris must have taken the amnesia serum, I decide to play a game with her and Kai, I am holding Kai at ransom. He feels nice and warm against my bare ass. It turns me on a little how he was watching me masturbate, he is so small and funny how he talks like he used to. I can see why Tris cares about him so much, he really is adorable.

Kai has always been a good friend, and I once had to look up to him, he would always check me out when he was his normal height whenever Tris wasn't looking. But I didn't mind, I was never really interested. My eyes are for Tris only.

When I drop him into my shorts he doesn't protest, he is probably trying to enjoy it, I winked at him to make sure he doesn't feel too uncomfortable.

His new size means there are just so many new sexual experiences to be had, Tris already tried out one of them, she thinks just like me.

I liked it when I completely dominated Kai with my sweaty barefoot, it made me feel so powerful knowing that he had to breath in the smell. I know that it's a little disturbing but I just can't help myself, I even tried to roleplay but I couldn't keep a straight face.

Kai always used to be a funny guy, he seems to have lost a lot of his humour after what happened these past few days.

I can't wait to see Tris' reaction when she notices where Kai is, she'll probably throw a tantrum or something, she's so hot and cute when she's angry, especially when Kai is involved.

The only reason I need the amnesia serum is so I can return it back to work.

Kai feels nice and cool down there, I almost lost it when I snapped my waistband shut, sealing him inside my cute sweaty ass, the house is so hot today it's like being in a sauna. I just hope it doesn't get too sweaty down there.

I walk downstairs, enjoying the feeling of Kai rubbing in between my ass cheeks as I walk. He slips further in every time I take a step, it's funny because I picture my ass eating him up like a little snack.

I walk into the living room and Tris is sitting watching some news program, she looks up at me when I walk in and she beckons for me to take a seat while giving me her usual friendly smile.

She looks so hot and sexy in her black nightie, her light brown hair flows down her back and over her face a little. The nightie stops just after it reaches her crotch, framing her perfect tanned thighs.

Every time I see her I feel like kissing her and holding her, but if I did that I would risk our relationship, I already pushed it in the shower today, which was quite the experience.

I sit down and I feel Kai slurp up into my ass even further.

"Where's Kai?" Woops, I forgot she would ask that.

"Uh, I dunno, haven't you seen him?" I answer, I will let the game go on for as long as possible.

"He told me he was coming to see you." She asks, her face now with a look of concern. Woops, I forgot that Kai mentioned that.

"I think he went to bed Tris, he was really tired remember?" Tris tends to believe most things I tell her, because every other time I am telling the truth. I don't like to lie to Tris, because she will see me as untrustworthy.

"Oh, yeah you're right." Tris replies. "Anything you wanna watch?" She adds.

"Uh, no just leave this on, the news is interesting right now." I enjoy watching and hearing about the different stories of some shrinkees.

Kai is squirming around inside my ass crack, I shuffle in my seat, using him to soak up some of the greasy sweat which is gathering there.

"Are you ok? You seem a bit uncomfortable?" Tris observes, she is very perceptive at times.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just can't get naked images of you out of my head." I lie, although I have thought about them a lot. I want to see what her reaction will be. My ass is getting very sweaty thanks to the guest in my pants.

I wonder how he is feeling right now.

"Oh... well, please don't think about me that way when you're around me thanks." She answers, although I see her blush a little and her eyes flicker over my body.

I decide to push it a little further to see if Tris can see Kai. I wriggle in my seat again, pushing Kai deeper into my ass, he feels good in there. I stand up and walk over to the remote which is in front of Tris on the glass table...

------
End Notes:
The next chapter will be out soon! Leave a review of the story so far, thanks for reading the chapter :)
Chapter 16: Shocking News - Part 2 by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the great reviews and suggestions for the story so far guys! Here is the second part to the previous chapter. Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

I lie here in between Christy's smooth butt cheeks, the sweat building up is coating me in a thin layer of the stuff, I move my hands around and stroke her smooth left butt cheek, feeling the slippery yielding flesh of her glorious behind.

It feels soft, warm and very sweaty, I can't resist touching it and I hope Christy doesn't mind.

I am suddenly forced further between her enormous cheeks, I am no longer near her pink shorts on the outside of her butt crack. There is now only a small gap between me and the outside, her butt cheeks have sucked me in further, there is no light anymore and the area around me is compressed.

She must be sitting down, how long does she plan on keeping me in here? I'm a little worried.

I squirm around to let her know I am not comfortable with staying in here too long, when suddenly I am gripped tightly by her muscles and I am smeared up and down the length of her crack, slowly being rubbed against the inside of her pink shorts aswell.

My new clothes that Tris gave me absorb so much sweat that they feel heavy on me, I am drenched from head to toe in musty, oily sweat and I involuntarily swallow some which makes me gag.

Christy might be taking this too far, or is she unaware of what she is doing? I'm probably just being weak again, everything at my size feels like rough movements and strong pressures. I just need to get used to it.

After using me as a sweat absorber, Christy readjusts herself again so that I am pulled further into her crack, using her muscles this time to coax me further in. The further inside I get the hotter and smellier it is. I didn't think such a gorgeous girl could smell so sweaty and musky.

Finally I am pulled up against a surface, I must be right up against her ass hole.

The walls of flesh on either side of me keep me suspended and completely immobilized, her muscles clenching their tiny intruder, stopping me from moving.

I didn't realize until now how powerful those muscles are, I feel like I am being held up by two concrete walls.

I notice that there is now almost no gap to her shorts, it is just a small gap which is lighter than the pitch black that surrounds me. I'm glad that I'm not claustraphobic, otherwise I'd be in hell.

I can hear Tris ask where I am, Christy comes up with a few quick answers to get rid of Tris' suspicions. She wouldn't normally lie to Tris unless it was for the good of this 'game'.

It's more of a game to Christy than it is to me, because to me it's more like a survival challenge.

I try to move in my fleshy prison but I can't move, I wonder how I'm so immobilized because I know that Christy doesn't have a big butt like Tris does, although it's still pretty big and enough to swallow my 6 inch form whole.

I can't help but picture her dildo in place of me, and I wonder if I feel good in here to Christy, knowing Christy, this is probably turning her on.

I feel weightless for a second as Christy stands up, her butt cheeks clenching me while she walks, keeping me held tightly in place, I feel her bend over and an immense pressure surrounds me and I am pushed up very hard against her butt hole.

To me it is just bigger than the size of my head and my side is pushed up against it, I notice a very musky aroma emanating from it and I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

My face is buried in her ass flesh and I am forced to breath in with my nose right up against her sweaty cheek, I accidentally swallow some sweat in the heat of the moment and it feels oily as it goes down my throat, I gag. If it weren't Christy or Tris' sweat I would have probably thrown up by now.

There is something undeniably sexy about my position, however weird that feels. I try to enjoy it through the pain and prickled senses, it's not every day you get to be so close to a beautiful girl such as Christy.

I wonder for a second why she is bending over for so long, maybe it's pleasurable to feel me smushed up against her brown hole, which twitches slightly at my touch.

The heat is overpowering now and I feel like I could use a drink at some point, the sweat just keeps building up, my own now adding to the mix.

----

Christy -

As I bend over I feel Kai push up against my tight butt hole, he feels sooo good, I never want to take him out of there, I just stay in that position, pretending to take a while picking up the remote, letting Tris get a good look at my ass and the back of my thighs.

I hope my butt looks cute in these shorts, Kai didn't seem to complain.

I have a strong urge to clench my cheeks together so that I get even more pleasure, but I feel that I would only end up breaking him, which neither of us would want.

So far Tris hasn't seen him and I have to suppress a giggle, knowing that Kai has been completely swallowed inside my crack, a wave of pleasure courses through me at this thought.

I stand up straight and leap onto the couch butt first.

I enjoy the feeling of Kai being pushed against me again, I feel my ass smother his tiny form and squeeze him tightly, smearing more sweat on him.

Ripples of pleasure run through me and my pussy aches for attention, I will have to resist the temptation to satisfy myself.

I look up at Tris and she is staring at me with a puzzled and flustered expression, my little display had the desired effect on her, but she didn't see Kai at all.

"Everything ok Tris?" I ask, hiding a cheeky smile.

"Oh u-uh, yeah It's just your um, yeah." She responds, turning back to the TV.

She is totally flustered and aroused I notice, her cheeks are red and she is sweating slightly, should I take my chance now? While Kai is suppressed and unable to stop this?

No, I can't do that yet.

Kai feels snug and warm against me, he is like a toy I can squeeze between my cheeks to obtain pleasure from.

Me and Tris sit there watching the news for a while, I keep giving Kai a squeeze, he is my constant supply of pleasure.

Just then me and Tris have our attention drawn to the news headline and the scene before us:

'Jeff Halest, the most recent victim of shrinkee cruelty, has been found dead in his home.'

This news shocks both me and Tris, Jeff is Carly's brother.

This is very interesting.

'Carly, his sister, openly confessed to keeping her brother in a cage while she was at work, the police were informed and visited her appartment earlier today.'

We sit wide-eyed, Carly is one of the nicest people we know.

'When the police arrived at the appartment, Carly, her brother's murderer, was apparently lieing on her bedroom floor in a mental state'

Me and Tris stare at each other, unable to comprehend what we are seeing.

'"She looked panicked and upset", one of the officers at the scene told us'

'They searched the appartment and found Jeff, laying motionless in the imprint of Carly's, ehem, behind.'

The news woman looks visibly uncomfortable with what she is reading, but she carries on.

'An ambulance was called to the scene and they attempted to perform CPR, but Jeff had been without air for too long. His parents and family are being informed about his death'

Her voice cracks.

'Yet another careless disregard for human life by people who no longer see those who have shrunk as people!'

The news woman stares at the camera, that wasn't on her script. She continues with the story.

'Carly... has been charged with.... involuntary manslaughter?!'

The news woman looks visibly angry.

'Seriously? This is the same thing that my friend was charged for after killing my brother! What the hell is wrong with you people! She crushed the life out of him with her feet for christs sake!'

She breaks down crying and the news station goes off-air.

Me and Tris look at each other slowly.

What just happened?

Suddenly I feel very guilty for what I'm doing to Kai and while Tris quickly looks for another news station, I put my hand down the back of my shorts and pull Kai out from between my steamy ass cheeks.

He shields his eyes from the light and I pull off his clothes and quickly wipe his body on my shirt to get rid of the sweat that coats him, I do this near my armpit so that it looks more believable.

Then I quickly place him on the ground, pretending to stretch the whole time. I look down at him, trying to communicate my thoughts to him with my eyes, 'Don't tell Tris'.

He puts up his hand as though telling me he knows and he nods, obviously aware of what I want him to do. Kai is such a good guy, I don't know why I do this to him.

He isn't a jerk like every other guy I have the displeasure of knowing.

I sit and watch as he walks closer into Tris' view, then he calls up to her.

"Hey Tris." He says, like he is out of breath, he sounds really tired, I must have put him through a lot.

"Oh! Hey Kai." Tris smiles, reaching down for him and placing him in her lap.

I do feel a pang of jealousy at how easily she accepts his physical presence. But I know it can't be helped, I admit in defeat.

"You wouldn't believe what we've just seen on the news, how was your rest?" She asks.

Kai probably heard the whole news story anyway, but she starts to tell him about it anyway.

"My rest? Oh yeah it was great thanks." He remembers to lie.

Tris finishes telling him about the story and he looks disturbed, maybe he didn't hear it since he was so far up my ass, I laugh at the thought.

"I swear these murders and deaths are getting out of control, the shrinkees are just being killed like they are nothing." He says, visibly discomforted by the story. He stares ahead in thought.

"Don't worry sweety, I wouldn't let anything like that happen to you." She comforts him, holding him against her breasts.

I look on with envy and say the same,

"Me too Kai, I won't let anything like that happen to my little friend."

I mean what I say, Kai is a good guy, sometimes I just get carried away and see him as my rival, but I would never go as far as I did on the first night. I shiver at the thought of it.

Kai looks wearily up at me, but closes his eyes and nods, falling asleep against Tris' boobs. Lucky guy, I think with a grin.

We get up off the smooth sofa which feels cool against my bare legs and we head up to bed.


Me and Tris are not at work tomorrow because Steven called for a day off after the news about Carly.

We head to bed, Tris to her room with Kai in hand, and I head to my room to rest after my fun day. Hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

I remember that the game didn't quite go as planned, but I have another day now to get the amnesia serum anyway.

I fall asleep with the biggest smile on my face, thinking of all the possibilities.

....

------
End Notes:
Remember to leave a review! :) Next chapters should be out soon, another twist is on its way.
Chapter 17: Fun at The Beach - Part 1 by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Another 2 Part Chapter, Christy brings out her mischievous side at the beach and everyone watches... Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

I wake up on my pillow, glancing at the clock I notice it's 11:30 AM, I must have been really tired.

Putting on another piece of fabric made by Tris, I jump down my stairs and jog towards the door, I'm still sleepy from having just woken up, but jogging helps to get me awake.

As I go to round the corner out of the room, my sleepy eyes only just manage to register the giant leg heading towards me. Tris who is about to step right on top of me, sees me just in time and jumps over me, landing on the pillow she aimed to land on.

"Haha, morning Tris." I say, relieved that she acted so quickly.

"Morning Kai, you should probably walk more along the walls in case that happens again." Tris replies, not seeing the funny side.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask, both us sitting down on the bedroom floor.

"I'll make you some scrambled eggs if you want." She tells me.

I nod in reply and Tris picks me up, holding me close to her body.

Today she is wearing a summery yellow dress which stops just above her knees, she looks beautiful as always.

She takes me to the bathroom and I go about my business, then I tell her to come in and she picks me up, walking out with me laying in her palm, glancing up at her face.

She strides into the kitchen, her bare feet slapping against the tiled floor and she puts me down on the table, I walk over to my table and chair and expect her to walk off to go make breakfast, but she lingers at the table.

"Kai, did you hide Christy's serum?" She whispers.

"Hmm... yeah I did, why?" I ask, thinking about not telling her but then realizing there is no need to hide it from Tris.

"It's just we've been looking all over for it while you were asleep, Christy needs it for work." She explains.

"Oh, I'll get it when I've had breakfast." I tell her, knowing that I can't tell her where I hid it at any cost.

"If you tell me where it is I can go get it for her." She says.

"No, it's ok I'll go get it myself." I say, putting my most serious tone on to stop her from pressing any further.

"Ok then... just make sure you tell me when you get it." She tells me, picking up on my tone.

She goes off to make breakfast and I talk to her while she cooks.

"So what are we going to do today?" I wonder, since she seems to make the decisions on what we do now.

"Oh, well me and Christy were going to head to the beach... umm" She trails off, not really considering what I could do.

This hurts me because she doesn't even consider asking me if I want to go to the beach with her, so I ask for her.

"Can I come?" I ask, my expression hopeful, I know it's all down to her on whether i go or not, so I will need to convince her it's ok.

I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to cope with sitting in the house while I know they are at the beach having fun.

"Well... ok, but you'll need to stay with me or Christy at all times, being out in public isn't the safest place for you." Tris answered, although she looks unwilling to say yes, she does it for my sake.

Yes! Finally I can get out of this damn house and enjoy the outdoors. I look forward to the day now.

"By the way where is Christy?" I ask, while chewing on scrambled egg, she sits across from me now with her head resting on her folded arms.

"She went to go buy some beach towels, since we don't have any." She answers.

I finish up my breakfast and Tris takes me upstairs, she puts her bikini on underneath her yellow dress, the bikini top and shorts are both white, they fit her like a glove.

I watch her get dressed, she does a twirl asking me if I like it and I give her two thumbs up, before telling her she will have every guy on the beach drooling over her.

She laughs at that and picks me up, proceeding to kiss my whole head, making loud kissing sounds.

She leaves the room for a while and I quickly run and get the serum from my secret compartment, leaving it in the middle of the floor for when she gets back.

She doesn't question where I hid it to my relief.

When Christy arrives with the towels we get ready to go.

She is wearing a purple summery dress over a black bikini, her slender, curvaceous form making her look like a swimsuit model at first glance.

"Ok let's go!" I shout excitedly to the two girls, Tris smiles down at me in her hand.

"Huh? He's coming too? Awww, that's no fair." She puts on a pouty face to Tris, but then brightens up and exclaims, "Only joking! Lets goooo!" Pumping her fist in the air with added exaggeration.

She can be so childish sometimes, I suppose that's what makes her such an interesting character. She is normally timid and reserved, but around Tris and 'new me' she acts like a completely different person. Christy is always confident because of her looks, which probably also helps her.

Before we walk out the door Tris whispers in Christy's ear and I don't hear what she says, but Christy looks down at me and nods.

We take our seat in the car and Tris goes over a few things which I can specificly not do.

"Ok Kai, before we go we need to go over a few things you can't do, for your own safety." She begins.

"No going in the water, no walking off on your own, no talking to strangers..." She thinks of some more things I can't do.

Meanwhile I am in Christy's lap and after every rule Tris ticks off, Christy bobs her head like she is a bored high-school student listening to her teacher talk.

She does this for my amusement and I laugh at the expressions she makes. Tris slaps her on the arm and gives her a stern look, but she sticks her tongue out in return, probably to try and make the situation less awkward given that my girlfriend is telling me what to do.

I appreciate the kind gesture from Christy, she must know how I'm feeling.

"Also if you are ever in any trouble or need help, just yell and me and Christy will help you, you should stay close to me and her so that you don't get yourself into any trouble. We'll take turns looking out for you. I just want to reiterate that it isn't very safe for you Kai... just look out for yourself." She finishes with worry in her eyes, she turns on the engine and reverses out of the drive.

I have no intention of going against any of the things Tris has said. I was intending to keep my distance from people anyway. Hearing about news stories of people being kidnapped and killed for no reason are making me weary.

"Guys, if someone comes near me I'll just bare my teeth at them and they'll run away and never look back." I say with a straight face.

The girls both laugh at this and Tris looks down at me with a smile.


Halfway through the ride, Christy pokes me in the back of the head.

I am sitting in her lap on top of her summer dress, the air conditioning in the car is blowing a cooling breeze over me, and I sit relaxed, with my back against her taught stomach.

"Hey, quit it." I ask.

She does it again.

"Stop it." I ask again.

About a minute later she does it again, I leap up and onto her leg and bite it, not too hard but hard enough to cause her some pain, her leg tastes of sun tan lotion.

"Hey! That hurt!" She shouts, I can tell she resisted the urge to slap me, thankful that she didn't.

"I told you to stop poking me!" I argue.

"Guys! Stop acting like you're brother and sister and make up!" Tris yells with her eyes on the road, a knowing grin on her face.

"We are NOT like brother and sister." Christy replies, folding her arms in a huff and staring out the window, not looking at me.

I go back to my original position, comfortable and waiting for us to arrive.

10 minutes later and we finally arrive, Christy picks me up, towels in one hand and me in the other, while Tris carries the rest in two blue bags.

On our walk down to the beach we pass a group of 3 kids, 8-10 inches tall all playing tag on the sand, their parents sit a few feet away from them looking over at them.

I envy them how they are all still taller than me, I am one of the unluckier ones I guess.

We look for a good spot, while me Christy and Tris all attract stares and glances from others on the beach.

I attract glances because I'm 6 inches tall, while Tris and Christy attract stares because they are the two hottest girls on the beach, the fact that they are together making them ten times hotter.

We set our towels down and Tris puts the bags down on either side of the towels.

A group of teenage girls near our towels look over at me and giggle when I look their way, Tris shooed them away, smiling down at me as if to tell me she dealt with the nuisance.

I can't tell if it was my usual charm rubbing off on them or if they were giggling because of my size, or both. I would have asked them but Tris got rid of them, plus it would have been breaking one of the rules we agreed on. I can't take any chances.

"Isn't this nice, I've needed a day at the beach for a while now." Christy says, sighing.

"Yeah, me too, it's been horrible sitting at home all of the time." I reply.

Tris has let me sit on her stomach while she sunbathes, her smooth skin feels nice to lie back on.

Just then we see a guy walking along the beach with someone holding a small camera behind him, in his hand he is holding someone who looks about half my height because he fits perfectly in his hand. He must be one of the really unlucky ones who shrunk to 3 inches.

Me, Tris and Christy watch them for a while, they just got on to the beach. He walks over to a group of girls sitting down on their towels.

Suddenly we hear him shout, "Think fast!" and he throws the guy into the air towards them, the guy with the camera getting a good view of the whole thing.

The girls scream and one of them with blonde hair catches him before he hits the sand. She looks down at the guy in her hand and he is rolling around in her palm laughing, along with the guy who threw him.

She looks embarassed and disgusted, she stands up and walks over to the guy who threw him, depositing the small guy in his hand and storming back to her towel.

"Do not use any of that footage! Or I'll call the police." She shouts at him, anger in voice. Her friends all nod in unison.

The guy just laughs awkwardly and walks away, his camera guy following suit.

We watch this guy pull the same trick on about 8 other groups of people, all with varying results, nobody else reacts the way that the girl did. Some people laugh along with him and others don't even catch the small guy and he falls into the sand unharmed and laughing.

What he is doing is a little insensitive but I applaud him for making his friend's situation enjoyable, and it is a little funny.

Then he starts walking over towards us.

"Don't worry guys, I'll keep them away, watch this." She says towards me and Tris.

She stands up with her sunglasses on, she grins down at us.

Me and Tris look at each other, wondering what's gotten into her.

She is taller than the main guy and his camera guy by about 3 inches at her 6ft height, she walks casually in their general direction but not directly towards them, pretending as though she isn't looking at them.

They can't see her eyes for her sunglasses.

We see the main guy lock eyes on Christy, up to now he has only done the prank on groups, Christy, in all her beauty, must be an exception.

People are looking on in fascination at what will happen when he throws the guy at this gorgeous girl standing in the sand on her own.

He walks up to her, she is looking out at the sea fidgeting with her bikini shorts and he tries to walk into her field of vision.

Me and Tris look on, more or less intrigued as to what Christy has planned.

She pretends to be getting rid of the wrinkles in her bikini, stretching the fabric slightly, when the guy suddenly shouts "Think fast!" and throws his little friend into the air.

Me and Tris look with wide eyes and open mouths as Christy pretends not to hear him and turns around, her back now facing the flying man, who flails his arms as he is on a collision course with her unsuspecting backside.

What she does next is what shocks us.

Christy times it perfectly, she opens up her bikini shorts slightly just in time for him to land perfectly inside them, she snaps her bikini waistband shut and passes him off for a wrinkle in her shorts.

Me and Tris burst out laughing, while everyone else looks on in shock, our entire side of the beach just saw what happened, the guy and his camera guy are standing there open mouthed as Christy walks back towards me and Tris.

It looks like she is suppressing a laugh, the guy in her shorts must be squirming and tickling her.

Tris whispers to Christy as she walks back,

"He's running up to you."

Christy keeps a straight face and goes to sit down on her towel.

"W-Wait! Miss! My friend's in your bikini!" He calls, running up behind her.

Christy sits back on her towel anyway, getting comfortable and looking up at the man running up to her.

"Oh, you were talking to me?" She says innocently, pretending she didn't realize.

"Yes, uh, I don't know how to say this but my friend is in your bikini shorts." He says awkwardly.

Me and Tris admire Christy's acting skills, she is putting on a very good show, everyone on our side of the beach is watching the events unfold.

"Is this some kind of joke?" She says, narrowing her eyes and looking offended.

"N-No, I threw him and he landed in there." He tries to explain nervously. He has probably never talked to a girl as hot as Christy before.

"Oh, so is he like Kai over here?" She gestures towards me, taking her time to act on getting the poor guy from her shorts.

"Y-Yes, can you p-please get him out of uhh... there." He says, pointing at her bikini.

"Here?" She replies, raising her eyebrows and pointing to the same place he is pointing, her green eyes filled with an innocent look.

He nods, gulping.

Christy then stands up slowly for effect, standing over the man, she whips her blonde hair behind her head then sexily reaches her hand down the back of her bikini and brings out a 3 inch tall man, pinched between two fingers.

The only sound you can hear on the beach right now is the crashing of the waves, everything else is silent, everyone staring at the scene unfolding, women, men, children, everyone is sitting in silence watching Christy.

"Here you go." She says cheerfully to the man with a smile on her face, she then drops the small guy into his waiting palm.

The small guy is looking up at Christy with fear in his eyes, like he just saw all of his worst fears in one go.

They walk away, leaving the beach, not bothering to stick around after that display.

Christy sits back down, grinning at me and Tris, conversation starts again slowly around us, people going back to what they were doing.

"Wow Christy, that was some show." Tris says, surprised as much as me by her change of character.

"Why did you do that?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Well, I didn't like how he was going around bothering people, so I decided to teach him a lesson." She explains. That was very bold of her.


After the turn of events, Tris leaves to go and swim in the sea, while I sunbathe on her towel, Christy is keeping an eye on me, although she sounds like she's asleep.

I look over at her. Yes, she's definitely asleep, her chest keeps rising and falling rhythmically.

I relax for the first time in a while, the heat of the suns rays warming my body, making me feel sleepy.

Suddenly a shadow blocks out the sun, I look up expecting to see Tris, when a hand roughly grabs me up... I didn't have enough time to react and shout for Christy.

I am carried away, further down the beach, the towels getting smaller the further away I am taken.

...

------
End Notes:
Thanks for reading, leave a review! :) Give me your predictions on what you think will happen in the next chapter :P
Chapter 18: Fun at the Beach - Part 2 by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
This chapter is probably one of the longest so far, a lot happens in this chapter! Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

I am roughly gripped by a very muscular hand which covers my head, it must be a man who grabbed me.

I wonder where he is taking me.

I feel myself starting to panic, I have no control over this, what happens now? Will I ever see Tris and Christy again? How long will it take them to get help and search for me?

My brain is working at 100mph trying to work out why someone would grab me and carry me along the beach without saying a word.

I must be being kidnapped.

I dread to think what awaits me.

I catch a glimpse outside of his hand and see that he is wearing blue shorts. I look up and see that he is heading towards a large restauraunt just off the beach. I have eaten there before, I recall.

"Hey! Where are you taking me? What are you doing?!" I shout up at him, but he only moves my head back into his hand roughly, not saying anything.

He finally walks through a door and I feel cool air hit my skin, I can hear people talking and the clatter of knives and forks as they eat, I try to call out for help but my mouth is covered.

He walks through another door and the sounds of the previous room die out and all I can hear is the hum of a fan and quiet conversation in the room.

"Hey, I got the last one." I hear my kidnapper say to someone, then I hear claps around the room and people cheering, laughing.

Just then I hear a feminine voice shout,

"Why are you keeping us in here? This is wrong! It's inhumane!" She shouts.

"Shut up!" A gruff voice shouts.

I am abruptly dropped into a large box filled with other shrinkees, I count 31 others, all different sizes, some smaller than me and some taller than me.

The smallest is around 3 inches, and the tallest is who the feminine voice belongs to, she looks about 12 inches tall, double my height. The next tallest person only reaches her chest.

"What's going on?" I ask, still disoriented. I notice everyone is wearing beach clothing, indicating that everyone has been taken from the safety of their towels.

"Shhhh!" A 4 inch tall man points up. A rough looking young man is staring down at us.

"Ok you little worms, we brought you here because you are going to provide us all with entertainment." He sneers, laughter rises all around him, women and men's laughter.

"You can't do this!" A 3 inch tall woman speaks up. The man just glares down at her, laughing to her face.

"Ok, so each of you are going to fight each other, and we are going to bet on the winners." He begins, letting the words sink in.

Fight each other? He can't be serious. I can't see outside the box but I can hear lots of people talking.

"What do you mean fight each other?!" An 8 inch tall man with red shorts shouts up. (Companies have started selling miniature clothing, but I haven't had a chance to get any yet).

"Exactly what I said, now shut up." He snaps harshly. "If any of you refuse to fight, you will be sold to the highest bidder." He adds, laughter once again filling the room.

What the hell is this?

Suddenly the box we are in is lifted up and everyone is knocked off their feet by the shaking.

I slump against the side and I have to roll out of the way when a 9 inch girl with dark red hair and a black bikini falls towards me, slamming against the side of the box just next to me. She seems so much larger than me, I only come up to the middle of her stomach, her legs and arms look thicker than mine.

I look up and see people tripping and falling over each other.

I notice the comparison in sizes between all of the people, and realize that the shorter people won't stand a chance against the taller people. I'd like to think that I stand a chance of some sort because of my physique.

Next we are all dumped into a large glass container, looking out into an orange, dimly lit room at around 80 faces, all staring back at us.

About 2 feet in front of us is what looks like a miniature fighting ring. The ropes are black and the fighting ring is a white floor with red patterns on it.

"Ok, just so you know, you will be put up against each other in a knockout tournament, that means if you lose a round, you're out, and we'll decide what to do with you afterwards." He says that so calmly.

It's like he isn't talking about making human beings fight each other against their will for money.

"If you win your round you go through to the next round. If you win the tournament, then we will put you back where we found you." He finishes, again letting his words sink in and he walks away, being replaced by two people with coloring pencils scrutinizing us and scribbling on pieces of paper.

I look at what they are doing and they appear to be identifying us by the colours we are wearing.

I see one of them scribble down some red shorts in one of the boxes and then the image of a blue bikini in the one next to it.

Those two will fight each other.

Loud conversation can be heard outside of the glass container and hushed conversation is being exchanged between people inside.

I look around at people's faces, fear, uncertainty, in some cases confidence and determination.

Thankfully there are no kids amongst us.

I see a 3 inch girl in the corner cowering and crying, she only looks around 16, the youngest I can see, I go over to her and sit next to her, she has long black hair.

She looks up at me and she continues crying.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask softly.

"Serena." She sniffs.

"Look Serena, everything's going to be ok, someone will come in here and stop all this, trust me." I reassure her, but I don't know that for sure.

She stops crying and wipes the tears from her face.

"Ok." She whispers.

Just then the horrible man comes back and peers in at us.

"Ok little ones, the winner is decided when one person can no longer continue fighting." His words cold and harsh.

They send a chill down my spine, everyone else looks at him in shock.

"First up is... - he looks at a piece of paper - the girl in the green bikini and the girl in the pink."

My mouth goes dry, Serena is the girl with the green bikini and the girl in the pink is the blonde girl who is 12 inches tall. I see her scan the crowd for a girl in green and when her eyes settle on Serena she sighs with relief.

I feel sick, I just promised her everything would be ok.

He reaches in and picks them both up, they don't struggle. I notice that Serena only comes up to the other girls' knees. A very sickening sight.

"I-I don't want to do this!" The girl in pink shouts up from inside the ring.

"You either fight, or you get sold to one of these lovely people." He gestures to the crowd, using the word 'sold' so casually.

She shakes her head and looks at the tiny girl in front of her, an apologetic look on her face.

"Place your bets!" The man shouts. "You fight when I say go."

People place their bets, throwing money into one specific pile, nobody touching the other pile.

Serena looks determined, but her determination looks like it won't help her.

"Go!"

Serena charges at the other girl, she grabs her leg and tries to throw her off balance, having to wrap most of her arms length around the girls' lower leg.

She doesn't even move an inch and just shakes her leg slowly in the air until Serena falls in a heap curled up at her feet.

The blonde girl looks down at her with a look of pity and kneels down, whispering something in Serena's ear. Then she swings her foot and appears to connect with her head.

To everyone else it looked like a lethal blow, but I noticed that she didn't even touch her. Everyone in the crowd made loud ooos and ahhhs.

She told her to act as though she was kicked in the head and got knocked out, that was very kind of her.

Only I appeared to notice.

A bell rings somewhere.

The man lifts up Serena and drops her casually into the cardboard box we were in before.

This goes on until 15 people are eliminated and it is just me and the red headed girl from before. I need to win to get into the last of the 15 people.

Each round goes on for around 2-4 minutes.

The red headed girl looks down at me from across the glass container, judging my appearance, she sees that I'm somewhat muscular and strong, but she is 3 inches taller than me, so she looks confident.

People around me are nursing various injuries from their fights with others which they won.

Me and the red haired girl are lifted up and placed in the ring, she towers over me, I only come up to the underside of her bikini clad breasts.

The man shouts for bets and people only put their money in her pile.

She seems to gain some sort of confidence from this and says over to me,

"I'm really sorry about this, I'll make it as quick as possible, please don't struggle." She has a look of pity on her face.

I don't respond, instead I look back at her with a plain expression, not letting her in on my thoughts.

I have to win.

Seeing that I am prepared to fight her, she gives a resignated sigh and stands in some sort of over confident fighting position.

I stand in a fighting stance I have learnt from fighting lessons a few years ago. The words of Bruce Lee echo in my head, 'Be like water my friend'.

The bell sounds and she comes lumbering towards me, reaching out to grab me, I jump to the side but she catches my right foot and easily puts me on the floor with the twitch of her arm.

That was too easy for her, I scold myself.

She sighs and goes to lay on top of me, I try to scurry away from underneath her but her smooth skin encompasses me and pins me down.

She looks embarassed as she moves up my body, her breasts brushing against my stomach and then across my chest and then slowly over my head. She plans on making me go unconscious from lack of air.

She doesn't know how to fight at all, so she takes to the efficient approach of just pinning me under her with her superior weight and size.

My head fits snugly between her basketball sized breasts and I try to push her off of me but she is just too heavy, my hand pushing against her smooth stomach, not finding any hold.

Her legs intertwine with mine, stopping them from kicking.

She pushes her deadly boobs together with her hands, cutting off all air to me, I start to feel light-headed, on the verge of passing out, when my instincts kick in.

I throw my body weight into hers, rocking her body to the left slightly and she tries to maintain a grip on my head but I manage to slip from underneath her as she is adjusting herself.

I stand up, still slightly dizzy, she follows suit, jumping to her feet and reaching out to grab me with a frustrated grunt.

"Let me win!" She shouts. She doesn't look very confident now, she looks like she's about to cry, I can do nothing but use this to my advantage.

She thrashes at me, but I dodge her arms and I tackle her thigh while she is bent over, jumping out of the way before she falls on top of me. It's like wrestling a pretty giantess.

She lands with a thud on the fighting ring floor and just lies there crying, I decide to put her out of her misery and give her a swift kick to the jaw and she is out cold. My foot aching from the impact.

The crowd around me erupts into a series of booing and swearing and I have to jump out of the way as a tube of lipstick comes hurtling at me, missing me by a whisker.

The man comes running to my rescue, after shoving the enormous wad of cash into his pockets.

"Hey! Calm down everyone, the guy won fair and square!" He shouts.

The crowd murmur their disaproval but nevertheless they go quiet.

The first round 2 fight begins and ends with the 12 inch blonde girl beating up a 7 inch guy, she is crying by the end of it, a look of pain and anger on her face.

When it comes to the final 2 which is me and an 8 inch tall guy, he refuses to fight me for some reason, he is very skinny and doesn't look like he would win anyway.

So he is sold to a woman in the crowd who laughs at him and puts him inside her purse.

There are only 8 people left now, I beat my opponent, a 5 inch girl, who I agreed to pretend to knock out.

The 12 inch girl faces a 9 inch tall guy who she beats, by the end of it though she has a big bruise on her left thigh and her left arm. She finished him off in a brutal fashion after he punched her in the thigh. Kneeing him in the stomach.

The last 4 now, I face a 7 inch tall girl who looks athletic, but she is weak from her other fights, whereas I have been lucky and I had two easy fights.

She puts up a good defense against me but I break it every time and she eventually gives in and lets me knock her out.

Now it's time for the final fight, me versus the 12 inch blonde girl. She looks determined and confident, she also looks down at me like I am her last obstacle towards her freedom.

Her eyes show me that she has changed since her first fight, they are angry and awake.

I know I can't win, but I have to try if I want to get back to Tris. They are probably worried sick about me, I can imagine that they have probably called for help.

People are wearily betting on my opponent, remembering how I won last time, but this time I only come up to the girls' crotch, so I have almost no chance.

"Go!" The man shouts one last time.

I look up at the blonde girl, trying to keep my distance from her and judging what she is going to do.

Suddenly she runs towards me, trying to kick me with her left foot. I strafe left to the side and she follows up quickly with her right foot, catching me on my side, knocking me sprawling to the floor from the impact.

I go to get up but I see her feet take long strides towards me.

She lifts one foot up and rests it heavily on my back, stopping me from getting up.

She lowers her body down on top of mine and turns me around so that I'm facing up at her.

Her legs are bent at either side of me and her crotch rests on my chest, keeping me pinned in place.

I can't move at all now so I just wait for her to make her move.

She touches her knuckles against my cheek as if testing to see where she is going to punch me. In her previous rounds she never used her fists, she only kicked.

She swings her right arm and it connects with my left cheek, although it's a very weak punch and it does me no harm.

She tries again with her left but again it's very weak.

She looks a little awkward now sitting on top of me because she realizes she can't knock me out by punching me.

I smile up at her trying to catch her off guard but she shakes her head and stands up, unsure of how to finish me off.

I stand up now that she is off me and she just looks down at me and seems to make up her mind.

She grabs me and throws me to the floor again, this time when she sits on top of me, she sits on my face, cutting off my air.

Her pink bikini clad crotch fills my vision and she forces my face into it, then brings her proportionatly small butt down on my face, muffling the oos and aahs from the crowd.

All I can hear are muffled noises from outside, then I hear the muffled sounds get louder until I feel tremors all around me and I think I hear shouts.

The blonde girl lifts off of me before I start to run out of air and I look around watching as people run out of the room and into the restaurant, then out through the entrance door, leaving the room empty apart from the people in the cardboard box and us two in the ring.

The blonde girl looks down at me with an excited expression.

"I think the cops are here!" She claps and squeals with happiness.

Police burst into the room talking through radios,

"Found 'em!" A female cop shouts into her radio and a few others rush in behind her.

"Oh my god what is this?" She asks to her colleagues in a hushed tone.

"Look in that cardboard box Jenny, I'll go talk to these two." One of them says, pointing at us two.

"We're saved!" She shouts, throwing her arms around me in a relieved embrace, which I accept, because I'm relieved too.

"Hey, after we get out of all this, do you wanna maybe go out sometime?" She asks shyly, her eyes looking into mine, no wonder she was so reluctant to finish me off, she likes me.

"Sorry but I have a girlfriend." I answer slowly and gently.

She just nods and hangs her head, I don't deny that she is hot, and I have seen her kind personality when she helped Serena.

The cop comes over to us and asks us if we are alright, we nod and he tells us that the cops have been searching all over and that over 30 people on the beach called them.

I tell him about the guy who was taken away in a purse and he says something into his radio.

The cops carry everyone out into the restaurant area, we sit at the tables exchanging relieved glances and words with each other.

One of the cops looks at my strange clothing and asks me if my name is Kai, I nod and he says, "I have Kai here." into his radio. Then he walks away.

Serena walks over to me and hugs me.

"Thank you..." She says up to me.

"I'm Kai, don't mention it Serena, just try and stay safe from now on ok? Your parents will probably be worried sick about you." I say, attempting to console her.

She starts to cry and I hold her for a while.

"I don't have any parents." She sniffs, crying into her hands.

No parents... That's awful, I feel so sorry for her.

"I'm here with my orphanage, I get picked on by the other kids, they were the ones who gave me to that man." She explains through tears.

I have to do something about this.

------

Tris -

Kai went missing 1 hour ago and me and Christy are worried sick about him, there is a whole team of cops patroling the beach and the surrounding areas looking for the people who went missing.

I heard from some of the cops that they got over 30 calls at around the same time.

Me and Christy are just waiting by one of the cop cars which belongs to the cop we were talking to, he was a very kind guy who took care of us. He assured me and Christy that they would find everyone.

I feel sorry for him how he had to deal with us two who were crying our eyes out and telling him how we promised to protect Kai. Which we failed at doing.

Another 30 minutes pass and we are sitting in the cop car now, we haven't spoken to each other in that length of time, just going through scenarios in our heads about what could have happened.

One minute he was there and the next he was gone, I came back to find Christy asleep and Kai missing.

Christy has been blaming herself mostly.

As we look out of the car window onto the beach, we suddenly see a few cops pick up their radios and run off in a direction. We get out of the car and follow them and a crowd of people who are jogging towards the fancy restaurant just off from the beach.

Lots of people are running and jogging away from the restaurant in the opposite direction, a young woman drops her purse and I rush to get it for her before she drives away.

I knock on her window and she turns to look at me. When she sees what I'm holding she quickly rolls down the window and snatches it from me before driving away. Wherever she was going she must have been in a hurry.

Then the cop from before comes running out of the restaurant towards me and Christy, telling us that Kai is inside and they are just accounting for everyone before we can go and see him.

Christy hugs the cop tightly and he doesn't protest, I've never seen Christy show so much affection towards a male before.

On hearing the news I just run my hands through my hair, a weight falls off my shoulders as I realize Kai is going to be ok and he isn't lost anymore. When I see him I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from picking him up and kissing him.

The cops give everyone the all clear and families of those who were kidnapped go rushing in to see them.

Christy points to a table and I see Kai sitting with a smaller girl, about half his size, his arm around her back.

------

Kai -

The cops tell everyone they can come in and people rush in looking for their friends and family, I try to make out Tris or Christy in the crowd, then I see Christy's head and she points towards me and Tris comes running over.

She picks me up before I can move away from Serena, meaning she accidentally knocks Serena over as she does so.

I look down to see if she is ok, she is just rubbing her arm and looking up at me as I am whisked away towards Tris' lips.

Tris kisses me over and over before saying anything, so I decide to be the first to tell her how relieved I am.

"Tris, you don't realize how glad I am to see you, it was horrible, they had 32 people from the beach all trapped in a cardboard box, they made us fight each other against our will and they were betting on us, the one who won got to go free." I tell her, taking a deep breath and resting my head against her cheek.

"Really? That's horrible Kai, are you okay?" Christy asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, I made it to the finals luckily, but I was up against a 12 inch tall girl who would have beaten me, had not the cops arrived on time."

"Yikes, 12 inches? She must have been huge to you." Christy replies in awe.

"I'm just glad you're okay Kai." Tris says in a hoarse whisper.

"Let's go, there are news reporters all over the place, every news station in the world must be here." Tris adds walking away, while the sound of helicopters can be heard above us.

"Wait!!" I shout above the noise.

Tris looks down at me questioningly.

"We need to take her with us!" I shout again, pointing at Serena, who is sitting on the table with her head in her hands.

"Why do we have to take her?" Tris asks with a pang of jealousy in her voice.

"Because she is on her own!" I reply, struggling to shout above the noise.

Tris just shakes her head and continues walking. I can't believe this, Tris is actually jealous.

"Tris! Turn around now!" I demand, shouting so loud that my throat hurts.

She just looks at me as if she is judging me. She probably thinks I have feelings for her or something. Christy butts in, looking at me and nodding.

Tris stares at Christy as she walks back to go and get Serena, like she has been betrayed by her friend. Tris doesn't look me in the eye when Christy comes back, Serena in hand.

Christy holds Serena up to me so I am level with her, sitting in Tris' palm.

"Is this her?" Christy asks, I nod.

Serena then leaps the distance between Christy and Tris' hands and wraps her arms around me, her small frame straddling me, she cries into my shoulder with happiness.

Suddenly we are dumped into another hand, I look up and Tris is walking away from me and Christy, who's hand she dumped us into.

"Uh oh Kai, looks like she's jealous of your little girlfriend." Christy giggles.

"Christy, take this seriously, please, she's not my 'little girlfriend'. She was with the others when we were forced to fight each other. She has no parents and she lives in an orphanage, the kids there bully her and they gave her over to the same guy who kidnapped me in exchange for money." I explain, my expression serious.

Christy stopped laughing and nods, understanding.

"You'll have to explain that to Tris aswell." She says, and we walk after Tris, who is stomping away back towards our car.

What a day.

----
End Notes:
Thanks for reading guys, remember to leave a review for the chapter :)
Chapter 19: Serena's New Home by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, this chapter won't be very long because it's going to set up the next chapter by giving an insight into the plans for the next day. The next chapter is being worked on as I type this. Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

On the way home, I explained everything that happened and I also make the situation with Serena very clear to Tris so that she is no longer jealous.

"Tris, just so you know, I'm helping Serena here because she lives in an orphanage, she's only 16 and she needs to get away from that place. The kids there sold her to the guy who kidnapped me." I explain, speaking slowly so that she understands fully why Serena is with us.

"Ok Kai, I'm sorry, I just saw you with her and I thought 'oh shit, there goes my boyfriend' but now that you've made it clear to me why she's here... well it's a little awkward." She laughs, although she's the only one laughing.

"Look Kai, I'm glad you helped her out, I'm proud of you. As for you uh... Serena, is there anything you need?" Tris asks kindly, her eyes focusing on the road ahead.

"Um no, thank you for helping me, oh and also I'm actually 19." Serena answers shyly.

Tris's ears seem to prick up at this and Christy looks down at us both in her lap with her eyebrows raised.

"Wait... so how were you still in the orphanage if you're 19?" I wonder.

"Well... I look 16 so I was able to stay there longer without anyone knowing, if I had left I wouldn't have anywhere to go..." She trails off.

"When I shrunk it was only me and another boy, my best friend, who shrunk in the whole orphonage, he is 3 inches too. The others kids picked on us..." She adds.

It looks like she been through some rough times.

"Could you... could you possibly bring him with us? He's only 13 and I don't think he will be able to cope on his own" She asks, her green eyes hopeful.

Me and Tris just look at each other, we both know the answer, there is no way me Tris and Christy could look after everyone, we wouldn't be able to handle the responsibility.

"Serena, I don't think me and Kai could look after both of you, Kai needs my help as it is." Tris explains in a quiet voice, her eyes look sorrowful as she drives.

"But I can look after him! I have done these past few days, he needs my help!" She pleads, appearing upset and desperate in Christy's lap.

"Serena, you have got to understand what we have been through together already, if we let you live with us it will put more strain on everything. Please just be grateful that we are helping you. So no we can't help your friend." Tris explains sounding stressed, having to sound harsh in order to stop Serena from arguing.

Serena looks angry and upset, she cries into her hands and Christy strokes her on the back with her finger.

"Shh, it's ok, you're safe with us now." Christy cooed.


We arrive home finally from our eventful day at the beach and it's already 7:00 PM.

We decide to watch the TV to see what the news stations are making of the events at the beach today.

It just so happens that I was caught up in all of it aswell.

Me and Serena sit in Christy's lap resting against her stomach and she idly strokes Serena's leg while her eyes are focused on the TV.

I wonder if she's grown affectionate towards her, only time will tell.

Tris switches to a news station and behind the male reporter is a view of the restaurant we were in.

'Today at the beach over 30 people called the emergency services; all of the calls were reports of missing people. Those missing people were all shrinkees who were whisked away from the safety of their families by people with inhumane intentions'

He pauses and continues.

'As you can see, behind me is the restaurant where these poor people were forced to fight each other for their release. In total 52 people have been arrested by police who are suspected to have been involved in this act of shame and disgrace to humanity'

The camera pans downwards and focuses on a 12 inch blonde girl in a pink bikini.

'Here we have Ms. Goldheart, owner of the new successful business 'Mini Clothing' who was one of those unfortunate enough to be taken to this restaurant and forced to fight for people's sick amusement. Ms. Goldheart, would you care to enlighten us on what went on in there?'

'Yes, thank you. The people in there were horrible, horrible people, they treated us so casually like we were animals. I just want to warn people out there that anyone who is like these sick minded people should get help. If people are allowed to do anything like this again, it would get way too out of hand, people like me need to be protected in this new society. One man in particular, the person who seemed to 'organize' the whole thing, should be jailed for life. The way he just... handled us with such callous disregard for our well-being was sickening to be a part of. They made us do things we will regret for a long, long time'

She ends, her words wise and well spoken. The reporter seems shocked by the speech she made and also amazed at the same time, he probably didn't expect such a powerful response.

'Thank you for your time' The reporter responds.

"Jeez, it sounds like you two had some experience in that place." Christy says in awe at how it was described.

Me and Serena just nod from on her lap.

"Wow, that was Kate Goldheart? She became rich in two or three days thanks to her miniature clothes business." Tris tells us with child-like enthusiasm.

"Yeah, she's the girl I was up against in the last fight." I recall, thinking back to how she seemed so disturbed and angry by it all.

"Oh yeah! Did she say anything to you when you were fighting her?" Christy asks with interest.

"Haha, yeah, she asked me out." I say plainly with a smirk, awaiting both of their responses.

"Are you kidding me?" Tris responds, her eyes wide. "Wait, you said no right?" She adds skeptically.

"Of course, I told her I had a girlfriend." I reply cooly.

"Kai, if you ring her she might give you free clothes as a sympathy gift for whooping your ass." Christy says with a smirk.

Everyone but me laughs, it's actually not a bad idea.

I kick her in the stomach and she pretends to be winded.

"C-Can I get some clothes too?" Serena asks timidly, since all of her recently bought clothes are back at her orphanage, a place she will never be going back to.

"Sure, I'll ask her." I answer.

30 minutes later Tris rings the number for the Mini Clothing company and a womans' voice answers.

"Hi there, how can I help you?" The woman asks.

"Hi, I'm uh, I'll just hand you over to someone else." Tris says and sets her phone down next to me.

"Hey, is this Kate?" I ask into the phone.

"Yes it is, who might you be?" Kate replies politely.

"It's the guy from today, the guy you asked out." I reply casually.

"Oh! It's you! Hi! Sorry about punching you today, I didn't really get a chance to say sorry, haha." She answers, sounding flustered.

I wait a few seconds for her to speak again.

"Is there anything I can do for you? I mean, are you calling to take up my offer?" She sounds hopeful, but I have to reject her again.

"No, but there is something you could do for me, me and my friend, the girl you were up against in the first fight, need some clothes and we were just wondering..." I trail off, waiting for her to respond.

"Of course I can! I'd be glad to help, it's the least I can do to help. Can I just get your heights? I'll get someone to write them down and I'll send you every different piece of clothing available for your sizes." She responds cheerfully, she sounds like a very nice person.

"I'm 6 inches and Serena is 3 inches." I say into the phone.

"Ok... got it! Oh! Before you go can I get your name?" She ends, and I feel obliged to answer after the kindness she has shown to us.

"Sure, I'm Kai." I reply.

She seems so willing to help that I almost feel bad for getting all of this free stuff when I am giving her nothing in return but my name.

Once I've given her address and we say goodbye to each other, Tris hangs up, her eyebrows are raised and she has a playful smirk on her face.

"Oh! It's you! Hi!" Tris says, impersonating Kate's high cheerful voice.

"Haha, she seems to really like you Kai." Christy adds, her green eyes giving me a suggestive wink.

"Well, what can I say." I answer, holding up my hands and winking at them.

The three of us laugh and I notice Serena is sitting on her own on the sofa staring into the room.

This must be hard for her, she just got sold by her 'friends', went through a traumatic experience and now she has been taken home by a bunch of strangers.

I feel sorry for her because I can tell she is scared, she probably doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know any of us, I assume she has never been treated this kindly in a while, given the story she told us about the other kids picking on her.

There is nobody there to look out for her, all she has now is us.


We eat a late dinner which consists of sandwiches and fries, then at 9:30 PM we head up to bed.

Everybody uses the bathroom and then we decide on sleeping arrangements.

"I think Serena should sleep with Christy in her room." Tris suggests.

"Where would she sleep? Your bed is much bigger than mine." Christy replies, Serena is sitting in Christy's hand, watching us all talk about where she will sleep.

"Yeah I think she should sleep in our room Tris, that way we can keep an eye on her." I suggest, looking up at Tris from her hand.

Throughout all this, we didn't even consider asking her where 'she' wanted to sleep. So she clears her throat and speaks up.

"I'd like to sleep in Christy's room." Serena says, once again in her timid whispery voice.

We all look at her like she just appeared out of nowhere and she shifts awkwardly.

"Oh, well, ok then, goodnight guys!" Christy says, carrying Serena off to her bedroom.

"Woops, I forgot she could talk." Tris says under her breath.

Tris puts me on my pillow and I lie awake for a few minutes before falling asleep, looking over at the gorgeous sleeping form of Tris.

Serena is living with me and Tris now, so that means when Christy moves out in 10 days, it will be just me Serena and Tris.

I think everything will be ok but it feels as though it won't.

Tris tells me she is going to call the orphanage in the morning before work to tell them that Serena is living with us now.

Since she is 19 she can just leave the orphanage anyway.

I sigh.

Flashbacks of the fights and the cackling laughter of the crowd echo in my head, and I fall into a deep, fitful sleep.

------
End Notes:
Remember to leave a review :) For those of you who haven't left a review yet, feel free to do so, I look forward to reading them. :)
Chapter 20: Friends Arrive by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

I wake up to Tris saying my name quietly, my body is covered in sweat from the nightmares I was having which never seemed to end.

"Kai... Kai... me and Christy are going to work now, the clothes have arrived and the box is downstairs in the kitchen, along with your breakfast. Serena is still asleep in Christy's room so go ahead and wake her when you get up." She whispers.

"Oh and I called the orphanage, they seemed fine with Serena leaving. I gave them our address and number just in case, I love you Kai, gotta go." She adds, kissing my head and leaving.

I lay awake for a few minutes, willing myself to become wide awake, thinking about what Tris told me.

I jump down my stairs and walk groggily across the carpet, my eyes feel glued shut and I still feel half asleep. I break into a jog to try to wake myself up.

I head into Christy's room and there are clothes strewn about everywhere on the floor, the room smells like perfume and it's like there is a pink haze everywhere, but that's just my senses reacting to the smell.

I walk around a discarded t-shirt and a blue pair of socks which are turned inside out and I scan the room looking for Serena. If she isn't sleeping somewhere on the floor then she must be on the bed.

I climb the untidy bed cover which is half on the floor and half on the bed. The climb only takes 10 seconds, after all I only need to pull myself up around 2'5" and I'm 6".

When I reach the top I look across the expanse of Christy's bed, the noticeable imprint of where her body has been lying is laid out in front of me. I walk across the bed towards her pillow, I can smell Christy on the bed sheets, it's a mixture of perfume and sex. I shake my head to try to ignore the smell.

There is still no sight of Serena as I scan the bedside table and every corner of the room, maybe she went downstairs already.

"BOO!"

I jump in shock and turn around to see Serena standing there laughing at my reaction, she is still wearing her green bikini from yesterday.

"Ahaha! You got so scared! I'm sorry I couldn't help myself!" She laughs out.

It looks like she's a morning person.

"Hey, where were you hiding?" I ask, wondering where she came from.

"I was behind the pillow." She points towards the pillow.

"Ah. I see." I answer, not really in the mood. "So how was Christy?" I ask.

"Oh Christy is great! We played hide and seek before we went to bed, she's really funny, I hid underneath her bed covers and she had to find me with her hands." She replies excitedly.

For all the time she has spent in an orphanage, it seems as though she has never really transitioned from being a kid into an adult.

"Ah. Cool. Do you want to come get some breakfast now? Our clothes are in the kitchen too." I tell her.

She nods and takes off running. She seems pretty healthy and energetic.

"Race you there!" She shouts over her shoulder.

As I watch her run to the edge of the bed I can't help but notice that she is good looking, her silky black hair flows down her back, contrasting well with her tanned skin. She has green eyes aswell which make her look striking and beautiful and she has a curvy yet athletic figure, with C cup breasts and a tight butt.

I feel ashamed for scrutinizing her like that, but Tris isn't here, so meh.

I take off running after Serena, she is pretty fast even if she is half my height. Instead of sliding down the bed covers like I would, she just leaps from the edge of the bed and lands on the covers on the ground.

By the time I reach the ground she is already at the door.

I sprint after her and she is already descending the stairs using the railing. Yesterday she seemed so timid and shy, but today she seems the opposite.

Maybe her night with Christy has changed her attitude towards us and she now sees us as her friends.

I am not far behind her now, as I reach the bottom she is just rounding the corner at the bottom of the stairs, the final 200 meter sprint towards the kitchen.

I manage to catch up to her and I'm now ahead, but for the sake of the game, I let her sprint ahead of me so she can win.

"I win!" She exclaims, hands on her knees and breathing hard. I am doing the same.

"Ok that was pretty fun, usually I'm home alone so it's great to have some company." I reply, thankful that she is here.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all, it's amazing how people warm to you and change once you get to know them.

On top of the kitchen table is a big box which must contain the clothes we asked for.

We climb the stairs to the table and there are now two seats at my usual smaller table, the other seat is slightly raised so Serena can reach.

There are two oversized pieces of toast for the two of us and also two separate bowls filled with orange juice.

I silently thank Tris for being so thoughtful and I wish that she doesn't have a hard day at work.

I feel bad for just running around the house all day while Tris is at work. I love her so much.

Me and Serena sit down and we start talking, she asks how old I am and how tall I used to be.

"Wow 6'1"? I can't imagine you being that tall now. I was 5'2" so I was below average height for girls." She tells me, she seems very chatty now, something I'm grateful for.

I decide to ask the questions that have been nagging me all since yesterday.

"So, I hope you don't mind me asking but... why were you in an orphanage?" I ask gently, waiting for her to answer.

She looks slightly sad, but she answers casualy anyway.

"My parents died in a car crash just after I was born... my parent's family didn't know I existed which is why I was sent to an orphanage here in this city. It's actually not far from this house." She explains.

"I see... Tris rang the orphanage this morning and gave them our address and phone number just in case. But it looks like you won't be going back there anymore now, Tris had to tell them your real age." I tell her.

She seems visibly troubled by this but I decide not to ask her why.

"So what was it like at the orphanage?" I ask.

She closes her eyes for a second and begins, composing herself.

"Life was pretty bad, from a young age I was picked on because I was small, these four girls and a lot of the others at the orphanage would make fun of me because I was shy and alone. At school I was bullied by the same four girls, and I had to return to them every day after school..." She pauses and continues.

"I only really made one friend, he was a kid at the time who had recently been dropped off at the orphanage. He was small too and we would get picked on and bullied at the orphanage, even though he was 6 years younger than me we got through everything together, his name is Daniel." She smiles and continues.

"Strangely we both shrunk together, looking back on it, it seems like it was meant to happen. When we shrunk we were both playing tag in my bedroom. Emily who is the 'leader' of the other girls, found us and she kept us a secret from our supervisors...

...She would make us do weird things like smell her feet in exchange for food, until the supervisors finally found us and the girls got grounded. They escaped and took me to the beach and... that's how I'm here today. I'm worried because they still have Dan... I just hope he's ok." She sighs and looks at me waiting for me to say something.

I don't really know what to say, she has had a horrible life but she seems so casual about it. She must be really relieved to finally be rid of her old life.

"That sounds awful..." Is all I can respond with.

"It kinda was... if I told you how messed up the four girls were you wouldn't believe me. They treated us worse than the man in the restaurant, and they're only 16. They would play messed up games with us with knives and although they never really hurt us, the fear was always there. You can guess why they are all in an orphanage." She finishes, a tired look on her face.

Again I don't know what to say, she must be so happy to be away from all of that.

"Jeez, that's bad... wanna go check out our clothes now?" I ask excitedly, trying to raise the mood.

"Sure!" She replies, I can tell she is trying to hide her sorrow but she's a strong person, given what she has been through.

We run up to the box and I lift her up on my back so that she can get on top to open it up. I hear the creaking of the cardboard as she opens the box slightly.

Serena throws down a sticky note down to me, I read it and it says:

'Sorry for hitting you and hitting on you' ~ Kate

An interesting apology, I laugh at it and leave it on the table.

"The clothes are in small individual plastic boxes, there's so many!" Serena shouts down excitedly.

"Cool, need any help?" I call up.

"Yeah, come on up."

I climb up onto the box and look down inside, there are plastic boxes filled with colourful clothes. In total there must be 20 boxes, 10 for me and 10 for Serena, hers are on one side and mine are on the other.

It must be easy to make all of these clothes given that Kate so willingly gave them to us.

We lift each box out of the bigger box and set them down on the table. We will wait for Tris and Christy to get home so they can help us.

This takes us about an hour in total, we laugh and have fun jumping from the top of the box to the table and then I lift Serena back up again every time.

Once we finish we are pretty worn out, so we decide to watch some TV, relaxing on the sofa.

We watch a few comedy shows, laughing together, and we watch the news for a while since there is a lot happening. Scientists are making daily predictions and have different ideas all of the time, it's interesting to listen about them, but none of their predictions come true.

About an hour passes when we hear the doorbell ring.

I wonder who it could be, so I tell Serena to wait on the sofa while I go and check.

I round the corner and into the hallway and I see 4 female faces looking in through the window, I gasp in shock.

The girl at the front looks to be about Tris' height with blonde hair in a ponytail and the girls behind her are all taller, two of the girls have brown hair and another has long shiny pink hair, she is the tallest.

Their faces are blurred by the window but the girl at the front puts her hand over her eyes and points furiously at me through the glass. They are only just visible through the blurred glass.

Are they?... No... they can't be... why would they come here...

I run back into the living room and shout up to Serena,

"Serena! There are 4 girls at the door looking in-" I am cut off by her sudden outburst.

"What!?!" She screams and gets down from the sofa running towards me.

"No...no...no...no." She shakes her head as she runs, fear in her eyes.

I am scared too, there could be only one reason she is acting like this.

When Serena rounds the corner she stops in her tracks, looking up at the giant blurred faces staring in at the window.

For some reason the whole thing seems horrific, I am now terrified, adrenaline is coursing through my body.

Serena drops down to her knees, I run around to see if she's ok and she is just staring up at the faces with a look of pure fear.

The girl who was pointing now starts jumping up and down slightly, pointing more frantically and turning around to look at the girls behind her. They move towards the door and I assume 'Emily' the shortest girl, knocks hard on the door.

"Hide... we have to hide." She squeaks.

"It's ok." I realise. "They can't get in."

"No... they can pick the lock." She says slowly and with dread.

I panic, I didn't think of that, not many teenage girls know how to pick a lock.

Who the hell would break in to someone's home just to get to a girl like Serena?

"Follow me, I know a place where they won't find us." I gesture, grabbing her hand and half-hauling her up the stairs.

A constant clicking sound can be heard behind us, coming from the door.

I don't look back.

I run, exhaling and inhaling shakily, I am so scared for some reason, I just know when they get in that it won't be good.

I run along the hallway and into my bedroom staight towards the corner of the room where my hidden compartment is.

Hopefully they won't find us here.

Tris has lived in this room for over 2 years and she hasn't even found it.

Serena is wondering where we are running when I flick up the secret hatch which is hidden in plain sight.

"Wow, that's genius." She gasps.

"Thanks." I reply, not dwelling on the compliment.

We jump in and I pull the piece of carpet closed above us.

Then I flick a hand-sized switch and a light comes on below us, bathing the compartment in light.

"What's this?" Serena asks, pointing at the velvet covered box in the corner.

"Have a look." I say, not looking at it.

My heart is beating a thousand times a second. I have to catch my breath back.

Serena gasps.

"It's beautiful." She says. "Whos is it?"

"It's mine.... well, it's soon to be Tris'." I answer.

"She'll love this."

"Thanks."

We sit in silence, staring at each other for a while, listening to any sounds we can hear in the house.

Suddenly, there is a creaking sound from downstairs, the door swinging open.

They're in.

I feel like I'm hiding and my life depends on it and if I am caught I will just evaporate.

Then we hear someone say something from inside the house.

"Sereeeenaaa, your friends are heeeeeere!" A girl's voice says in an eerily girly tone.

"That's Emily." Serena whispers, gulping.

"So these girls found out where you were living... and then they set out to find the address... just so they could come and see you." I ask her, my tone suggesting this is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced.

Maybe not the weirdest but it's up there.

"Yes." She replies, again in a hushed tone, she looks visibly scared.

"We brought Daniel! He said he wanted to come and see you!" Emily calls up.

She must be shouting directly up the stairs because of the way the sound carries up here.

Serena just sits there with her eyes closed, she must have been through this a lot.

"You and your little friend should come out and play with us!" She shouts up again.

I don't like how she referred to me as her 'little friend'.

"Oooook we're coming up nowww."

The sound of multiple footsteps ascending the wooden stairs can be heard, they must have taken off their shoes because they would have made a clunk sound if they hadn't.

We can hear whispers outside in the hallway and mixed volumes of footsteps.

Some sound further away than others, they must have split up to find us.

When I last saw the time it was 1:00 PM meaning there is still five hours until Tris and Christy get home.

I wonder when they will leave.

We can hear someone walk straight into my bedroom.

I put my finger over my lips and Serena nods, her eyes still wide.

I hear the girl move my bed covers around and open drawers and my wardrobe, surely she doesn't think we could be hiding in there.

We hear her footsteps thud against the carpeted floor, sending small tremors through our hiding place.

She goes silent a few times, probably listening out for us and we hear her shuffling on the carpet, probably looking underneath things like the bed.

After about 10 minutes, we hear her walk out of the bedroom and down the hallway and she says "Not in there" to the other girls in a calm voice.

We both let out tense breaths.

That was nerve wracking.

Serena looks at me with a relieved expression.

Then suddenly we hear Emily again, this time from the hallway outside.

"Sereeeenaaa, come on out, we have a surprise for youuuuu." She says in that same eerily girly voice.

"We'll give you one more chance before we start to torture your old friend here, who you abandoned at the orphanage, shame on you!" She shouts in a fake parent-like voice.

"They wouldn't." Serena whispers, panic in her eyes.

Not wanting her to do anything rash, I keep her calm.

I close my eyes and shake my head, "They're bluffing." I tell her.

We hear more footsteps but they sound lighter than the previous ones and she walks in a different rhythm.

"Serena, come on out, if you don't then I'll break Dan's arm." Emily hisses harshly.

"I'll give you 30 seconds." She warns.

Serena scrambles for the hatch but I pull her back.

"No! Get off me! She'll do it!" She holds back wanting to shout, instead saying it loudly through her teeth. Her eyes look wild with panic and desperation.

I have to calm her down otherwise she'll give us away.

*Click* There is a barely audible click, followed by a scream of agony.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Dan screams for 10 seconds straight.

"Huh, she isn't in here either, I guess now that both your arms are broken I'll have to break your legs in the next rooms." She says calmly to Dan.

I couldn't believe my ears, this girl is beyond cruel, she's evil.

Serena breaks down crying next to me.

I can tell she wants to go and help her friend, I can't let this go on, I'm no coward.

I tell Serena to stay where she is and I leave the safety of this compartment, promising that I'll be back soon.

I heard Emily walk down the hallway, so I walk quickly towards the door and into the hallway.

I stop in my tracks when one of the brown haired girls walks out of the bedroom across the hallway from our bedroom, she doesn't see me and turns, walking towards the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

I look up at her bare legs and feet as she strides away from me, casually walking around in my home like she owns the place. I feel anger boil up inside me.

"Hey!" I shout at the top of my voice.

The girl turns around quickly, at first stunned but then her expression relaxes and she smiles down at me, she looks too happy to see me.

"Why the hell are you in my house!" I scream up at her.

She giggles.

"Well aren't you a little cute guy, girls! I found Serena's friend!" She calls for her friends and walks up to me, towering above me and bending her back to look down at me, her hair cascading around me.

"Hey! Back up!" I call up to her. But it's no use. She isn't listening to me.

The other girls come out of the other rooms and I see Emily walk out of the bathroom, her slim body and the way she stands looks so normal, but I know on the inside she is evil.

"Oh look at you. Let me see you up close." The pink-haired girl says, bending down to grab me.

I try to jump out the way of her hand whilst protesting, but she just laughs along with her friends.

She lifts me up to her face in her cool grasp, I notice she has pale skin, it looks like untouched snow, her eyes are blue and her eyebrows are plucked thin, giving her a very sexy appearance. Her pink hair looks smooth and silky, not a hair out of place.

"So, you're the guy who has Serena all to himself?" She raises her eyebrow suggestively, the other girls laugh.

I see Emily holding Dan by her side, his body drooping and his arms don't look right.

"Serena is a lucky girl, you're actually pretty cute." She speaks to me, not even expecting me to answer, but when I do she looks alarmed.

"Get out of my house right now or I swear I'll-"

"You'll what?" The taller brown haired girl interrupts, she has short brown hair which frames her face, her thin eyebrow is raised, her piercing brown eyes giving me a look which says 'You can't do anything'.

"You've broken into my home. What you're doing is illegal, what you are doing to that kid is inhumane." I can't keep the anger from my voice.

As I am suspended in mid-air I think of what I do from here and I realize there is nothing I can do, my fate is in these girls' hands.

Completely ignoring what I said, the pink haired girl casualy asks Emily what to do with me.

"Emily, what should I do with this little guy?" She turns to face Emily, who's blonde hair is in a ponytail, she reminds me of a miniature Christy in some ways, the way she stands.

"I don't know, we could use him to get Serena to come out?" She suggests.

"She already did that a long time ago, right Kennedy?" The other brown haired girl asks. The three not holding me start laughing.

Kennedy must be the pink-haired girl.

"I swear that bitch will pay for coming onto me." The girl holding me says through gritted teeth.

Serena must be a lesbian, that explains some things.

"Let's just find that bitch." Kennedy says.

She starts to walk into our bedroom, they must know she is in here now.

"Sooo, what are your names?" I ask, indicating to the other two girls, trying to slow them down however I can.

"My name's Oliiiivia." The taller girl says in an overly girly voice.

"And my name's Kay." The smaller girl says, plainly and without too much emotion.

"You do realize the police are on their way." I say to them, keeping a straight face.

They look between each other worryingly, but Emily speaks up, obviously the brains between them, I chuckle to myself.

"You're lying, otherwise they would have been here by now." She tests me.

"What if I'm not lying?" I reply, trying to confuse her.

She narrows her eyes at me.

"I know you're lying, because you don't look confident enough. Plus why would you tell us that? We could have ran away before they got here." She reasons.

"I like him." She says with a smirk.

Olivia jumps on my bed and rests against the back, her head propped up on the pillow, she notices Tris' pajamas and compares them to herself.

"Your wife must be pretty flat-chested." She scoffs, trying to get a reaction from me.

This doesn't offend me one bit, because her assumption is all wrong, they'll hopefully see her in all her anger soon enough.

"My wife is away on a business trip, right now it's just me and Serena on our own." I lie.

They all look at each other with excited glances, they bought it.

"When does she get back?" Emily asks, her eyes filled with excitement.

"A week." The lie rolls off my tongue.

They all squeal in excitement, now they don't suspect a thing.

"Ok, since we are going to be staying here for the next 6 days, how about we get finding Serena out of the way?" Kay asks.

"Ok then, first I want you to put Daniel down." I ransom.

"Ok." Emily replies, she shrugs and lets go of him.

He falls to the floor.

Emily didn't realize there was a hairdryer beneath her.

Daniel hits the hairdryer head first with a sickening crack and rolls limp, along the carpet before coming to a stop, blood trickling from his head wound.

The girls just stare down at him, with a small amount of fascination.

I however can't believe what I've just witnessed.

"Hey! Call an ambulance now!" I scream at her, immensely angry at her for her complete disregard for his life.

She nudges him with her big toe, he doesn't react, he just rolls, lifeless.

"Nah, he's dead." She says folding her arms over her chest, snickering quietly along with Olivia. The other two just continue to look down at him with fascination before snapping out of their trance.

"Woops, sorry that had to happened little guy." Kennedy apologizes on behalf of Emily.

Suddenly Serena comes running out of nowhere.

"No!" She shouts, running along the carpet, her tiny feet making little distance until she falls next to Dan's body, crying over him.

I told her to stay where she was.

"Well, that was easy." Emily observes, before nudging Serena away from Dan's body with her foot and proceeding to pick her up.

"Look, the whole family is here." Emily laughs, glaring at me with a smirk oozing with malicious intent.l

Kennedy stuffs me into her shorts pocket.

I gulp, only three hours and Tris and Christy will be here to save the day.

I have just witnessed a 16 year old girl carelessly murder a 13 year old boy.

Why are people so cruel?

------
End Notes:
The next few chapters will spice up a bit. Please leave a review about the chapter :) Thanks!
Chapter 21: Fun Time by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
This chapter will involve the girls having a little fun with Serena and Kai. Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

The girls walk around my home for around 10 minutes, admiring the different rooms when I hear Kay's voice shout.

"They have an indoor pool!"

All the girls go running towards her voice, I am jostled about inside of Kennedy's tight pocket, being constantly rubbed against her leg.

"Awesome! Last one in has to kiss my ass!" Olivia shouts.

I hear rustling around me and then a loud splash.

My pocket prison starts to crumple and I feel like I'm falling, then I hit the tiled floor of the pool room and I look up out of the pocket to see a giant naked behind eclipse the sky.

Two more splashes.

The smooth pale skin of Kennedy's ass is right above me as she steps out of her shorts and jumps into the pool, the water soaking her clothes she just stripped out of.

I crawl out of the pocket and on to the tiled floor, the four girls are splashing each other and laughing, they all jumped in naked.

I see Serena just across from me and I run over to see if she's ok.

I notice that she looks incredibly sad and she just grabs my leg and looks up at me. She just lost her best friend, I can't imagine how she must feel.

"Quick, get up, while they aren't looking." I tell her quietly.

I pull her up and we set off running, I make it into the hallway and into the kitchen when Olivia shouts from behind us.

"They're running away!"

I don't know where we are running so I run under the sofa with Serena just behind me.

I can hear their wet footsteps as they slap against the wooden flooring.

"I saw them run in here." Emily says, walking into the living room.

I look out from underneath the sofa and I see water dripping down onto the carpet, her feet leaving wet footprints.

I hear a skidding noise against wood and then *Thud*.

"Ouch!" Kennedy must have fallen flat on her ass.

Me and Serena laugh at this, it's nice to see them suffer, they deserve every second of it.

Just then, Emily's face appears in front of us, her eyes twinkling.

I feel deflated, we have no way of outrunning them or escaping them.

She reaches under and grabs us both up, smushing us awkwardly together as she does so.

"You two are in big trouble now." She says menacingly, her wet moderately sized breasts dripping water down on us, soaking me and Serena.

With a smirk she smothers us against her boobs, kneading us into her soft tit flesh.

Olivia walks in and whistles.

"Wow Emily, get a room." She says with sarcasm.

"I might just do that, Olivia." She replies, walking upstairs with me and Serena dangling at her sides, one of us in each hand.

I don't like where this is going.

She enters Christy's bedroom and shuts the door behind her. She puts me and Serena on the floor.

"Run." She says with wild, lust filled eyes.

I stand still, looking up at her defiantly, Serena runs to the other side of the room.

"If you don't run I WILL stand on you and I WILL break your legs." She threatens.

I don't need telling twice and I take off running, following Serena.

I only make it 8 steps before a shadow falls over me and I am pressed into the floor facing up at Emily, her bare right foot resting on top of me.

I hear her moan above me and I feel sick at how she is getting off on this.

She allows me to peek from between her toes and I can see her fingers stroking her pussy, her eyes gazing down at me, she idly slides two fingers inside herself, applying more pressure to my body, she throws her head back with pleasure.

I look to my left and I see Serana run up to her foot and wildly punch at it.

"Get off him! Get off h-" She is cut off when Emily snatches her up.

Serana's screams are cut off when Emily forces her against her aroused pussy lips, rubbing her in circles and panting with her mouth open in pleasure.

I am forced to stare up at all this and I can't help but become aroused at the sight of her.

Emily then lifts her foot up off of me and picks me up roughly.

She lies down on the bed, spreading her legs wide and bending them at the knee, then she deposits us in between them, just in front of her soaking lips.

"Pleasure me." She commands through breaths.

Serena tries to run away and Emily grunts in frustration.

She snatches her up off the bed and smears her whole body against her pussy, she uses a finger to prod at her until she starts to slip inside of her, her cries for help becoming muffled.

She grabs me in her hand and rubs me against her breasts and her nipples, grunting and moaning.

I look down at Emily's crotch when I am not being thrown around and I remember when I was in the same position. I hope she is doing ok.

Emily then drops me in the space between her legs and gazes down at me with those glassy, lust filled eyes.

"Lick my pussy, or you join her." She orders, through grunts.

I can't do anything but do as she says so I start to reluctantly lick the slit of a girl who only recently murdered an innocent 13 year old.

I feel sick to my stomach, this girl deserves to be jailed for life, the things she has done to people.

As I lick slowly around her clit to try and satisfy her, I hear squelching from inside of her pussy and a hand reaches out to me, I grab it and I pull Serena out of her.

Emily in her lust filled haze, scoots forward a little and her butt is hovering above us. I dive on top of Serena to take most of the impact.

Her smooth soft butt lands on top of us, pinning us to the bed sheets.

She gyrates on top of us, she is fingering herself and screaming now, her butt becomes heavier on top of me and then lifts off.

She grabs up Serena from underneath me and once again forces her up inside her pussy.

I roll out of the way and watch on as she forces Serena right up inside her pussy, her middle finger in up to her knuckles.

She writhes and twists in ecstacy, her thigh landing on top of me and resting there before she moves onto her front.

Then I hear her scream and her juices come flooding out of her and over me like a water hose, Serena is nowhere to be seen.

She must still be inside her, I have to get her out.

Emily just lies on her front taking deep breaths, recovering after her orgasm. I can't get to her slit from here, so I will be unable to get Serena.

I sit there for a while just staring daggers at Emily's now sleeping form, unsure of what to do.

Suddenly the door swings open and Olivia and Kennedy walk inside, both still naked.

They walk around and realize Emily is asleep, so they grab me and silently walk out.

When they are out they look down at me in Kennedy's hand, grinning.

"So, did Emily enjoy you?" Kennedy asks, a cheeky smile across her face.

I don't answer, instead I just stare ahead.

"Where is Serena?" Olivia asks, peering back into the room to make sure they didn't miss her.

"Emily... used her." I tell her reluctantly.

"What? Like as a dildo? I wanna try!" She replies with sick enthusiasm.

"Can I try too? Olivia you stole mine a month ago and I still don't have it back." Kennedy complains.

"Sure, just wait your turn." Olivia responds, her eyes never leaving me.

I can't believe they are talking so casually about using me like that. I feel angry and helpless.

"You can't just do whatever you want with me!" I shout up at them from Olivia's hand.

"Uh, actually we can and we will, there's nothing you can do to stop us..." She tells me, all the while she is slowly moving me between her legs as she walks, giving me a view of her giant pussy.

They walk into my bedroom and throw me onto the bed, where I stand up and try to run, anywhere but here.

"Awww look at him try to run away, our big scary pussy's must have frightened him." Kennedy laughs, her slender pale body is still glistening with water.

I feel her weight hit the bed and she crawls towards me on her elbows, her breasts hanging below her like two round, pale bags of flesh.

Her shadow overcasts me and she lands on top of me, her giant breasts pinning me to the bed, her breasts are bigger than Christy's, she's almost as tall as Christy too.

I hear Kennedy and Olivia laughing at my predicament as Kennedy gyrates her breasts on top of me, her nipple digging into my back.

Next, Olivia jumps on the bed and leans in close to me, trying to see underneath Kennedy's boob.

Kennedy lifts up for a second, letting me breath.

"Peek-a-boo!" Olivia shouts when she can see me. Then Kennedy lands back on top of me, laughing still.

They do this for the next 5 minutes until Olivia snatches me up the next time Kennedy lifts up.

"Ok, how about we play a game?" Olivia suggests excitedly.

I just look up at her with a tired, defeated expression, I've been through this before.

"Wait, what's your name?" She asks, realizing she still doesn't know my name.

"Fernando." I reply, too tired to comply and attempting to at least humor them.

"Fernando, cool name." Olivia repeats, liking the sound of my new name.

"Ok, so me and Kennedy are the big bad giants and you have to escape us. I'll put you down on the floor and you have to run." As she says this she walks over and shuts the door, making sure I can't escape.

"We'll give you 20 seconds to run." She explains, too excitedly.

I just sit still in her hand, not really wanting to play. I look at the clock, 4:30 PM.

Only 90 minutes left... I can hang on until then.

Olivia places me down on the floor between her feet.

"Go!" Kennedy shouts.

I take off walking as though there is no hurry, trying to make a fool of them, until Kennedy brings her foot down on top of me forcefully knocking the air out of me.

"Go!" She shouts again.

This time I comply and I run over to the far end of the room; after a while I hear slow thuds behind me. My only thoughts are, 'This is so cheesy'.

I turn around to see Olivia and Kennedy slowly walking towards me.

I see Dan's lifeless body still lieing near the wall, I shiver.

"You two look like a pair of 3 year olds!" I shout up, trying to stall them.

They both throw their hands to their chest in fake shock and turn to each other, Kennedy grabs one of her and Olivia's boobs in her hands.

"Do we really look like 3 year olds?" She smirks down at me.

"Yeah, Serena's boobs are bigger than yours, even at her size!" I shout up again at them. Serena's are probably bigger than theirs at normal height anyway.

This seems to have struck a cord, the mention of Serena being in any way better than them makes them boil with anger.

Kennedy reaches forward and pulls me up into the air, just as Emily walks in, leaning against the door frame.

"Guys, did you take the little guy away from me?" Emily asks with annoyance.

"Uh, yeah because you had Serena and Fernando here all to yourself." Olivia responds, gesturing towards me.

"So? Serena is tiny compared to him, I wanted something bigger, she's inside me right now and I can't even feel her." Emily retorts.

"Well that's your problem for having such a huge gaping vagina." Olivia argues, her fists clenched.

They're arguing, perfect. But Serena is still inside Emily, that could be a problem if she stays there for too long.

Meanwhile Kennedy holds me up near her boobs, giving me a good view of the argument.

"What did you just say? Bitch." Emily says angrily at Olivia.

"Yeah, you heard me. You're such a slut Emily, just get lost, he's ours now." Olivia hisses at Emily's face.

Suddenly Emily grabs Olivia around her waist and tackles her onto the bed, pulling Olivia's hair at the same time.

Kennedy just stands there watching on as the two girls fight, I still get a good view of it all.

Olivia kicks out and knocks over the digital clock on my bedside table; it cracks when it hits the ground, just missing Dan. I can no longer see the time now.

Emily gives a swift right hook to Olivia's face, who is just shielding herself now from more blows.

Even though Emily is about 3 inches smaller than Olivia, she seems to be winning easily.

Emily gives Olivia a final brutal punch to the nose, her cute button nose compresses beneath Emily's tanned fist.

Olivia lies, unconscious on the bed, Emily is breathing hard, her blonde hair no longer in a ponytail, which is now messily obscuring her face and flowing down her back.

Her anger is dissipating and she turns to Kennedy with a commanding look in her eyes.

Kennedy doesn't say a word and just hands me over to Emily in submission.

Just then, Kay walks in dripping wet from swimming in the pool.

"What did I miss?" She asks, looking at the unconscious form of Olivia lieing on the bed.

"Come on, let's go have some fun in the bathroom, there's a huge shower in there." Emily suggests, like she didn't just knock her friend unconscious.

I just stare in disbelief at how brutal Emily can be.

There must be only an hour or so left before Tris and Christy arrive home.

I wait with bated breath for them to return.

------
End Notes:
Thanks for reading the chapter! Tell me what you think of the story so far :)
Chapter 22: 'Rescued' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Things get very tense in this chapter, get ready for more action. Enjoy :)
------

Kai -

The next thing I know, I'm in the shower standing on the pink rubber floor, staring up at 3 naked girls.

Emily turns on the steam, the air begins to warm and becomes moist and damp, coating everyone in a fine spray.

The 3 girls look like beautiful statues of naked women standing on the horizon, the white tiled room they are in makes them stand out.

Kay and Emily's tanned bodies make them look dark and striking contrasted against the white tiles. Whilst Kennedy's paler skin tone and pink hair makes her look the sexiest in the room followed by Emily, her features standing out more than the other two.

"Shit, I've got to get this bitch out of me, she's probably rotting my insides." Emily complains, shifting her feet and looking down at her crotch.

"How am I going to get her out guys? Any ideas?" Emily asks, looking over at Kay and Kennedy.

"How about you use Fernando to get her out?" Kay suggests.

"His name's Fernando? Weird, anyway, I won't be able to scoop her out because he'll just push her further in, he's like 6 inches." Emily explains.

"I think the only way to get her out is if I orgasm again, Kennedy, I want you to eat me out, you have the biggest tongue." Emily commands casually, a look of determination in her eyes.

She must really want Serena out of her.

"D-Do I have to? W-What about Fernando, what's he gonna do?" Kennedy asks nervously.

"He'll help me." Is all Emily says.

"Now get down on your knees Kennedy." Emily demands.

Kennedy gets down on her knees submissively.

Emily picks me up casually and places me on the floor in front of her and Kennedy.

"What do you want me to do?" Kay asks.

"Hmmm... I want you to lick my ass." Emily says, her eyes filled with lust.

"W-What? No way Emily I'm not doing that." Kay responds, fearfully.

"If you don't I'll tell everyone your little secret." Emily threatens.

Kay looks taken aback by this and just shakes her head with her eyes closed, getting down on her knees.

Her secret must be pretty important to her if she's willing to lick someone's ass to keep it a secret.

Emily is in complete control.

The next thing I know, Emily's foot rests on top of me, covering all but my head, so I am looking up at three faces, one way above me and two closer to me, level with Emily's waist.

Emily moans from the feel of me underneath her foot which smells of grime, sweat and strawberrys.

"Lick!" Emily commands her friends, as though she is talking to a couple of dogs.

They both obey and they start to lick, Kennedy's tongue snaking between Emily's pussy and Kay's tongue snaking between her cheeks, with more of a grimace on her face.

I just have to lie there being squished against the floor by Emily's feet, gazing up at the scene unfolding before me.

Emily has one hand pulling against Kennedy's head, forcing her face against her pussy and the other hand is smushing Kay's head into her smooth ass.

She cries out in pleasure and pushes harder down on me, my ribs from earlier, still aching, are put through more pain. She moans loudly, panting and gyrating against the two girls.

"Faster Kennedy! Further Kay!" She screams through moans of pleasure.

Her toes smear against my face, the sole of her foot is pushing against my involuntary erection.

I close my eyes and try to drown out the sounds of pleasure from above me, although they are too loud and my thoughts are constantly interrupted by her screams.

Suddenly I am grabbed from my position underneath Emily's foot by a hand.

I notice it's Kennedy's hand and I don't hear Emily protest against it.

Kennedy brings me behind herself, still lapping at Emily's lips, and hovers me close to her own giant pink pussy, which is wet with anticipation.

I am thrust into her awaiting maw, she recklessly shoves me inside her with her fingers wrapped around my legs, her love juices rubbing off on my body as she sloppily rubs me against her walls.

She pushes me in fully and the lips seal shut, leaving me only able to hear the muffled cries of pleasure and feel the tight walls squeezing me at every angle.

Kennedy's pussy grips me much tighter than Tris' did and I feel like I'm being smothered and squeezed relentlessly, juices making their way into my eyes and my mouth.

I can't help but break down and cry, knowing how helpless I am.

Out of nowhere I am rocketed out of her pussy and onto the rubber floor, Kennedy screams from her orgasm, but continues to pleasure Emily.

I stand up, not knowing what to do, Kay is looking at me out of the corner of her eye, but she doesn't do anything.

I look up and up and up to see Emily's throbbing wet muff being constantly slickened by Kennedy's tongue.

I can only stand and watch as Emily's knees begin to shake slightly, her face is contorted in pleasure, her eyes closed, mouth agape and her eyebrows are furrowed as though she's in pain.

Kennedy pulls away from Emily's snatch and a stream of her juices come flooding out of her and onto the rubber floor in front of me.

It's like watching some erotic waterfall, the juices splat when they hit the ground and along with them comes the limp figure of Serena, submerged in the jelly-like substance.

I run over to go and help her out, I can see that her eyes are closed inside the liquid.

I start to frantically swat away the sticky juices covering Serena.

Heavy panting and grunts can be heard above me.

I pull her out and lay her on the floor, she isn't breathing.

Emily, Kennedy and Kay look down at me, their eyes lazy and sleepy.

"She isn't breathing!" I shout up at them, expecting them to care or do something.

"Aw, was my big pussy too much for her?" Emily breaths down at me, not seeming to care in the slightest, idly fondling her pussy lips as she stares down at us.

I know CPR, so I get to work.

The girls just look down at me in fascination as I try to bring Serena back in to the living world.

"It's no use little guy, your little girlfriend drowned inside me ages ago." Emily calls down carelessly.

I won't give up, she isn't going out like this.

Two minutes pass and she still hasn't started breathing, the girls just keep watching, their heads resting on their hands so they are eye-level with what is happening.

When all of a sudden Serena sits up and coughs violently, a slight mixture of blood and sexual juices eject from her mouth and she takes long gulps of air.

I lay on my back panting, relieved.

The girls clap and cheer for my performance, "Yay, now we still have two tiny people to play with!" Kennedy giggles.

These sick girls have gone far enough, I stand up, my fists clenched and I glare up at them.

"Oh, he looks angry." Kay whispers to the other two, who are staring at me intently.

"How can you be so cruel! You just killed an innocent kid! Then you almost killed another person who is also too weak to defend themselves! You raped us and yet you don't feel a single pinch of regret for doing what you've done!" I shout, my anger now reaching new heights, making me feel like I'm actually looking down on them.

"What are you talking about? You guys aren't 'people' silly." Emily responds, all three girls laughing at my apparent stupidity.

They don't even see us as people. I fall to my knees with my head in my hands in front of Serena, who is currently asleep or unconscious, but breathing.

The girls are still giggling and looking down at me, amused at my defeated reaction to her comment.

Just then the bathroom door bursts open.



"What the fuck are you doing in MY house naked! And WHY the hell is there an unconscious naked girl in my room and a dead person on the floor!" Tris screeches from outside the shower, her face a picture of pure anger and confusion.

Christy stands behind Tris at the door of the bathroom, the same expression on her face.

I am swiftly grabbed up by Emily, along with Serena, trapping us in her grip, her sweaty palm sandwiching me against her fingers.

"Let us go and get our clothes, or I'll flush Fernando and Serena down the toilet!" Emily screams back, obviously shocked by the sudden appearance of another two girls.

She looks wearily over at Christy, her tall striking figure blocking the door.

Emily shuffles over towards the toilet and drops me and Serena in the bowl, sitting down on top of it to make sure we are trapped, although we couldn't get out anyway. Kennedy and Kay stand at Emily's side.

We splash down into the water, I am just able to stay standing on the slippery porcelain, the water comes up to my waist, whereas Serena is still unconscious so I have to hold her up, which is difficult.

The tanned behind of Emily eclipses the toilet bowl, cutting off all light. I can hear the conversation still.

"Who the fuck are you?! Who is Fernando?!" Tris screams, incredulously.

"Are you all from the orphanage Serena was at?" Christy questions, a lot more calmly than Tris does.

"Yeah, we are. Fernando was here with Serena when we got here, as for why we're naked, we went in your pool. I thought one of you was supposed to be on a business trip! Argh! He tricked us!" Emily scowls, thinking how oblivious she was to Fernando's lies.

"What? Shut up! Why is there a dead person and an unconscious naked girl in my bedroom!" Tris asks again, livid with anger.

"Me and my friend got into a bit of an argument, then she accidentally stood on Dan." Emily lies.

"Ok... that's sick! Where is my boyfriend Kai?!" Tris shouts, as though she's about to explode with fury.

"Your boyfriend? I don't know, we haven't seen anyone else apart from Serena and Fernando." Emily replies truthfully.

"My name is Kai!" I shout up from within the toilet bowl.

Everyone can just hear my muffled voice.

"Huh? Ohhh, that explains things." Emily says, looking down at her lap. She sounds quieter than usual, as though the whole situation is putting pressure on her.

"That's Kai in there?!" Tris gasps.

"Yes. Apparently?" Emily answers, looking off into the corner of the room with a puzzled expression.

"Christy, stay here I'm calling the police." Tris goes to walk past Christy.

"Wait! If you do, you'll have to say goodbye to your boyfriend." Emily smirks, knowing she has a good ransom, her hand poised on the handle.

"What do you want?" Tris sighs, willing to do anything in order to make sure I'm safe.

"I want Kay here to go fetch our clothes, I get to take Serena with me back to the orphanage and YOU and YOU stay right where your pretty faces are. Got it?" Emily demands, pointing at Tris and Christy.

"You get to take Serena with you?" Christy asks, a look of pain on her face.

"Yeah, so that if you call the police, we kill Serena, simple." Emily explains with an easy smile on her face.

"Christy as long as Kai is safe, everything's ok." Tris says, looking at Christy.

"No! That's not fair, Serena told me what you do to her! I can't let you take her!" Christy answers, Tris looks shocked, probably thinking how she will get Kai back now after Christy's last second demand.

"Well then, it looks like we can't come to an agreement." Emily replies, a plain expression on her face.

"Unless you agree to what I said in the next 30 seconds I will flush 'Kai' down the toilet and keep Serena for myself." She reasons.

Christy looks pleadingly at Tris, but Tris shakes her head.

"We agree." Tris answers, ignoring Christy's expression.

Christy looks very hurt.

This is extremely bizzare, here I am trapped in a toilet bowl beneath a girl's ass, and my girlfriend is dealing with Serena's freedom in order to save me.

The smell in the toilet is getting very musty and it smells of Emily's pussy, I gag at the thought of her giant snatch looming above me, I think I can see the outline of it.

Meanwhile, Kay goes to leave the bathroom to get the girls' clothes, we can hear her feet pitter patter against the floor as she runs down the hallway and through the house.

Nobody in the bathroom makes a move and everyone is silent, staring wearily at each other.

Christy stands at the door still, her imposing, sexy figure makes her look intimidating.

Tris and Christy are still in their work clothes. They probably didn't expect four naked girls to be in the house when they got back. They definitely wouldn't have expected to see a dead body in the bedroom.

Suddenly I feel something warm drip down on my head and I look up, it tasted salty.

Then all of a sudden a torrent of pee comes crashing into me, knocking Serena from my hands and knocking me down into the water.

It's hot and it stings as it hits me and I have to move out of the way so that it hits the water instead, making the sound of a crashing waterfall.

I feel around frantically for Serena, the smell of urine filling the air and the water is warming up, I go underneath the water, feeling around for anything when I feel her arm and grab it.

The pee stings my eyes and I bring Serena up out of the water, turning my back to the oncoming deluge of piss which drills against my back, stinging a great deal, as I cradle Serena in my arms, away from the pee.

"Are you peeing?!" Tris shouts over the noise of Emily peeing.

"Yeah. So?" Emily retorts, visibly unfazed by what she is doing.

"That's so fucking disgusting! Who the hell taught you to be so sick minded?" Tris asks; she looks like she's about to throw up.

Christy just looks on in both disgust and a hint of fascination, although she too appears very perturbed.

"I taught myself, thank you." Emily answers, thanking Tris for noticing with a false look of pride.

Nobody else speaks, Tris just looks on as Emily finishes her torment on me and Serena.

Emily relaxes and she sighs with relief when she is done, reaching for toilet paper to wipe herself.

Her friends look slightly disturbed aswell, their pretty friend is peeing on tiny people.

Light shines in as Emily lifts up one of her legs, allowing fresh air to flow in through the gap. She brings a piece of toilet paper underneath herself and wipes away any pee left on her, then she drops it into the slightly yellow water below, dropping her leg back into position.

Seconds later, Kay comes running back upstairs with everyone's clothes.

The three girls get changed, Emily stands up, just in front of the toilet bowl, changing into her clothes.

When she is done, she plucks unconscious Serena from my arms and walks over to the sink to wash the pee off of her. When the cold water hits her, she wakes up, gasping.

"Where am-" She begins, but is cut off when Emily opens up the back of her shorts and drops her in, nestling her into her panties, since she has no pockets in her shorts. She snaps the waistband shut.

"We'll go and wake Olivia up, then we'll be on our way." Emily announces as she walks past Christy and into our bedroom.

Christy looks on with pain and anguish as Emily walks out of the room, with Serena inside her panties, smushed against her tight butt.

Tris runs over to me and picks me out of the toilet, flushing it and then washing me off under warm water, her eyes filled with confusion and stress.

"I'm so sorry." She whispers.

"It's not your fault. Just do something about Serena now." I reply, focusing on what's at hand instead of dwelling on my own problems.

I see Christy walk after them.

------

Christy -

(Meanwhile Christy is in a panic induced trance, her new friend Serena is being tortured by the evil people she told her about the night before)

I won't let them leave with her.

I walk down the hallway to the bedroom where they are helping their friend.

She is awake now, I notice, standing in the doorway.

Emily.

She is standing next to Olivia and telling her to get up.

I run at her, catching her off guard, she only comes up to my chest so she is easy to take down.

She screams and I wrestle her to the bed turning her onto her front, I frantically reach for the waistband of her shorts, but they are tight and I only just manage to grab my fingers around it when someone hits into me from the side.

The pink haired girl is trying to pin me down, but I'm taller and therefore stronger than her slim form and I push her off of me, lunging for Emily who has gotten up from the bed and is pulling her shorts up all the way.

"Run!" She shouts to her three friends.

I lunge onto the floor at her feet and miss, the shorter girl, Kay, kicks me in the cheek before I can get up and I sit there, holding my face as the girls run out of the room and down the stairs.

I get up and throw myself after them, pain in my side and my face, I reach the top of the stairs and start running down. The girls are already quickly putting on their shoes as Emily runs out of the front door.

I sprint down the stairs, my thighs and calves burning from running down so quickly.

By the time I reach the bottom they are all outside and running.

I stop chasing them and collapse in the hallway, gasping for breath and staring after them, willing for them to turn around and give Serena back.

But they just keep running until they round the drive and go out of sight.

I feel sick, angry and tired.

Tris comes up behind me asking if I'm ok. I shake my head, tears forming in my eyes.

I just lost a good friend, even if I've only known her a day.

------
End Notes:
Remember to leave a review, constructive critiscism would really help :)
Chapter 23: 'The Mission' by WrittenInTheStars
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, after this chapter I will be ending the story. I feel that it has gone on for too long. I'm probably not getting any new readers at this point. I will be starting a new story right after this one, but in a different style so that the story doesn't progress as quickly as it has. Thank you for reading and as always Enjoy :) ~ WITS.
------

Tris -

After the four girls from the orphanage left the house, me, Christy and Kai sat down together at the kitchen table, discussing what just happened.

"How could you just let them take Serena?" Christy asks me through tears.

Normally Christy is a pretty strong person and almost never cries, she is never like this unless something bad happens in her life.

She must have really cared for Serena.

"I'm sorry Christy, I was just thinking about Kai and-" I try to explain but Christy cuts me off.

"I know Kai is your boyfriend and you love him and everything, but he's the only person you ever think about Tris... I need to be alone." Christy walks upstairs crying.

Me and Kai hear her bedroom door slam shut.

We didn't even get to listen about what Kai had to say before she stormed off. So it's only me and him.

"I kind of agree with Christy, it was a pretty bad move just letting Emily leave with Serena, she's only a girl, as evil as she is..." Kai trails off as if in deep thought.

"I did it for you though Kai." I tell him softly.

"Right then, I cared about her more than myself." He says.

He looks up at me with a stern expression, the expression he once used when he was normal sized, when he knew he was right.

"Listen Tris, I know you care about me, but let me just tell you what we went through today, Serena more importantly." He begins.

Then unexpectantly, he asks,

"First of all how was your day?" He is unpredictable at times, he knows just the right things to say to get the setting in the correct mood.

"I-It was good." Is all I can say.

"Good." He replies simply, then he begins telling me about today.

"Me and Serena woke up, went downstairs for breakfast and then we looked through the clothes over there." He points at the plastic boxes.

"The day was going pretty normally, until the doorbell rang... Serena was just telling me about these four girls who tormented her throughout her life at school, and at the orphanage. Those four girls were standing at our door." He pauses for effect, then continues.

I just look down at him, captivated.

"Serena suggested that we hide, which we did. They broke into the house and started looking for us. They brought Serena's life long friend to 'come and see her'. They used him to try to lure Serena out by breaking all of his limbs in the different rooms upstairs, where they know we were heading." He pauses again, then continues.

Those girls are sick and twisted alright.

"I had to try and help him, instead of sitting around listening to him cry out in pain every time Emily broke his arm or his leg. So I confronted them, but they just laughed at me... The pink haired girl picked me up and they were teasing me. I told them to get out of the house, but they laughed in my face."

They won't get away with what they've done.

"Then they started messing around in our room and I tried to trick them into thinking the police were on their way, but Emily wasn't buying it. Her intelligence makes her evil, however I did trick them into thinking you were on a business trip... That made them think they were safe in the house." He takes a deep breath.

"When I asked Emily to put the kid down, she literally just dropped him and he fell to his death..." He continues in a shaky voice.

I gulp.

"Then Serena came running out to aide her best friend, but he was already dead... Emily just nudged her away from his body with her foot, so carelessly."

"So far, can you see why I cared about Serena over myself?" He asks up to me.

I barely register his question, I'm too busy thinking about how horrible that would have been.

"Y-Yes, of course I do Kai." I reply, hurt that he talking to me like I'm some heartless person.

"You have to understand that I didn't know all of this. You can forgive me can't you?" I ask pleadingly, hopeful.

"Of course I can, but it's up to us, more importantly you, to fix this, because you traded away her freedom." He explains.

He is very understanding, one of the many reasons why I love him.

He is covered in so many bruises that it hurts to look at him.

"After that they went in the pool, which is why some parts of the house are wet, they were just running around naked like they owned the place. Emily used me and Serena like you used me, then she fell asleep with Serena inside of her."

I look at him in shock, she did the same thing I did... does that make me as bad as her?

"Kennedy and Olivia took me to our room, where they just messed about with me, toying with me like some pet they had. Emily comes into the room demanding that Olivia give me back to her, she knocks out Olivia and takes me with Kay and Kennedy into our shower."

"Is that when me and Christy come in?" I ask, assuming.

"Not at all, you came home an hour later, they just turned on the steam and went to town on each other for an hour or so, the pink haired girl used me like a dildo." He says, his voice pained when he says that.

He keeps going anyway.

"So when Emily was finished using her friends as her personal sex slaves, she orgasmed and Serena came out... thing is, she wasn't breathing. They seemed disinterested by this fact, so I had to perform CPR on her."

He stops for a second, looking off into the room.

"They just sat there looking down at me as I tried to get Serena breathing again, they seemed mildly interested at most."

That's sick, how can they just sit there?

"I managed to get Serena breathing again, then I think that's when you and Christy came in."

He finishes with a deep sigh.

"I'll get her back Kai, don't worry." I reassure him.

"Just don't call the cops, that way they'll have nothing to lose and they'll probably murder Serena..." He reminds me.

"I'll go tell Christy." I tell him, leaving the kitchen and walking upstairs.

I knock on Christy's door and slowly open it. She is lying on her bed with her face in her pillow, her long legs are curled up with her.

She looks like a really tall teenage girl.

"Christy... I've just come to tell you that I plan on getting Serena back. Lying on your bed and crying won't get Serena back." I tell her, like she's a child who needs to told that.

"Sorry, I just overreacted a little." She says sitting up.

"I know, let's just-"

Christy leans forward and kisses me long and passionately on the lips.

"Christy-" She interrupts me again.

"That was for shouting at you and running to my room like a little girl." She says sheepishly.

"I'll pretend you didn't do that." I reply, wiping my lips with my sleeve. I have to admit the kiss felt really good, but I ignore the feeling.

She looks embarassed, but I know there's more important things to be done right now.

"Christy, tomorrow we'll have to get Serena back, but we'll have to either skip work or go there in the early morning." I suggest.

Christy perks up, she looks excited.

"Let's go at like 4 AM, that way, if we run out of time, we can just call in sick to work anyway." She adds to my suggestion.

"Ok, I'll go tell Kai then." I tell her.

I go downstairs and he isn't anywhere downstairs.

I panic thinking he left the house but I realize he can't, so I head upstairs and stop in my tracks.

I feel like crying at the sight.

Kai is walking down the stairs backwards, dragging the boy who Emily murdered down the stairs.

"H-Hey Kai." I croak out.

He looks over his shoulder.

"Oh hey, could you help me here? I thought that we should bury him for respect to him, but at the same time keep him as evidence of what Emily did if the cops ever get involved. It's probably not a good idea to keep a dead body around." He says, although he is staying strong for my sake.

I pick the boy up, his body is cold and his eyes are closed, as though he's asleep, but he's not.

"Where should we take him?" I ask.

"Uh, right now I think we should leave him in the house, who knows what will happen if we bury him outside." He replies.

"This is so sick, we should be able to call the cops about this, but we can't right now. I'll keep him in the freezer, to preserve him." I say gently.

"Good idea, I think I'm going to head to bed now." He says through grunts of pain, slowly limping up the stairs.

Kai is such a kind person, I just wish our life would go back to normal so I can spend the rest of it with him.

"Wait, Kai. I talked to Christy about getting Serena back. We are going to go at 4 AM to the orphanage which is in the city, before work starts." I explain to him.

"Good luck, just make sure she's safe." Is all he says as he walks up the stairs to bed.

I sit downstairs for an hour watching the news, before going back up to check on Christy and heading to bed. I set my alarm for 4 AM, Christy does the same.

------

Serena -

I was thrown from hell, into a world of loving and caring, then I was thrown back into hell again, by one of the people I trusted. Kai didn't want me to go, Christy fought to try and keep me there, but that... Tris... she just let me go like I was something she could trade.

Now I'm stuck inside my life long tormentor's underwear.

I cry and cry as I am jostled around, the girls all walking back to the orphanage.

I hear them enter the orphanage, apparently unseen and they sneak into Emily's room and start chatting.

"Holy shit that was close! Quick thinking Emily." Kennedy praises, whilst getting her breath back.

"Thanks, we're still in deep shit though. We may have gotten carried away just then." Emily says, wincing as she looks back on it.

"Yeah, we killed someone, but we have Serena hostage, so they won't call the police." Kay reminds them.

Olivia just stands near the door, her head down, staring at the floor.

Emily removes me from her sweaty butt and throws me onto her pink bed. Most of her room is pink, the remainder of the room which isn't pink is plain white.

"I'll keep her in my room tonight, she won't cause us any problems anymore." Emily reassures everyone.

"So Emily, what if those two girls call the police? What do we do?" Kennedy wonders, a look of uncertainty on her face.

"Well, we use Serena as a hostage, and we act dumb, like the girls are lying to us." Emily explains.

"Ok." The girls say in unison.

"I'm going to bed guys, goodnight." Emily says, gesturing for everyone to leave.

When everyone leaves, Emily turns her attention to me. I quiver in fear.

"As for you. You get to sleep in a special place tonight." She winks suggestively.

I watch as she strips off her clothes, leaving on her black panties.

Shamefully I always get aroused by the sight of her naked and she knows this.

She lifts me up in her hand, making slow purposeful movements and opens up the waistband of her panties.

She lets go of me and I fall into the awaiting gap below me.

I fall all the way in until I am up against the tip of her pussy.

She lets go of the waistband, which snaps shut above me, then she moves me so I am pressed up against her slit.

Emily sighs with pleasurable satisfaction and squeezes me with her thighs.

Then she climbs into bed, pulling the covers over herself.

It's really hot under here and it smells of her arousal.

She squeezes me constantly like I'm just something which she can use to pleasure herself.

I feel empty inside, knowing that I may have to live like this for the rest of my life. Hopefully Kai and Christy get me out of this mess.

I fall asleep long after she does.



I am awoken by a shuffling noise outside, it sounds like there are people inside Emily's room.

I lay there, tired, listening to see if I can hear anything.

"Where do you think she is?" A barely audible whisper.

"She'll be in there." I hear a familiar voice whisper.

I perk up, suddenly wide awake.

These people have come for me? It sounded like Christy!

I become very excited, almost squealing in happiness at the fact that I'm being rescued.

I don't realize it in my sleepiness, but I'm brushing against Emily's pussy with my back.

I feel her stirring and she turns over in the bed.

I lay still, waiting for my rescuers to get me out.

I hear the bed cover move, not by Emily's accord, cool air blows against my hot, sweaty skin.

I feel the panties I am trapped in begin to move slightly, Christy must be removing them.

I stick slightly to Emily's pussy, but I am torn away and exposed to the air.

Christy takes me in her hand and walks slowly out of the room.



Once we are out and in the open air outside the orphanage I squeal with joy and wrap my arms around Christy's finger, hugging it tightly.

"You came back for me!" I cry with joy.

"Yes, we did Serena, it was Tris' idea." Christy tells me.

I look up at Tris and smile.

She isn't a bad person after all, she was just protecting her boyfriend.

She smiles down at me, the moonlight and the streetlights the only thing illuminating us.

We drive home and I feel safe and sound in Christy's lap.




When we arrive home, we go straight up to bed, Christy tells me that they are going to work in just under two hours.

She also tells me that they are going to call the cops on my four tormentors tomorrow, a way to bring justice and a way to avenge Daniel's death.

Everything seems to be working out, I can't wait to see Kai in the morning.

I lie, snuggled up between Christy's breasts staring up at the ceiling.

I can't sleep because I'm just so happy.

------
End Notes:
If you would like to leave a review you are welcome to do so. This story will end but I will start a new one soon after. If you have any words of praise or ideas on how to improve my writing, please do write them in a review. ~ WITS.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4488