The Adventures of PA McFalls and the iPhone of DOOM by PA McFalls, Belle
Summary:

Team McFalls goes back to school, but they are unaware that Amanda is in another dimension called The Phone Dimension which can take her into any cell phone of her choice. She goes inside Belle's iPhone and them ‘The Six ¾ Inch Friends’ go into her iPhone to stop Amanda from spying on us and finding out our weaknesses. Will they stop her before she gets enough information about our weaknesses? Stay tuned.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Mature (40-49), Feet, Gentle, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Giant Girl, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, Andy the Android, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Movie Theme, Comedy, Fantasy, The Adventures of PA McFalls: the Master Adventurer ~ Series #1, Season 01
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2739 Read: 19877 Published: July 27 2014 Updated: January 27 2015
Story Notes:

The Adventures of PA McFalls: Master Geocacher & Christian ‘The New Indiana Jones’ III: Let's go to Cyber School! is my ninth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so enjoy I beg you.

 


 

copyright © 2014

 


 

*Note: I write all my stories on my phone.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

1. Chapter XVI: The Best of the Southwest by PA McFalls

2. Chapter XVII: The Field Trip to Cyber School by PA McFalls

3. Chapter XVIII: The Search for PA McFalls by PA McFalls

4. Chapter XIX: Prepare to Fall by PA McFalls

Chapter XVI: The Best of the Southwest by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls got back to the 1990s and fought Amanda. She increased her size then ate me and I was fighting her from inside her body. I escaped and made her shrink down to normal size. So Team McFalls then escaped through the portal with Amanda on our tail. I went back and attacked her then escaped back to the 2000s. Belle went to sleep and the others set up a surprise party for her during the night and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter Team McFalls goes back to school and Amanda goes inside Belle's phone via The Phone Dimension to spy on us and gets information about our weaknesses.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XVI: The Best of the Southwest

 

Okay so now that you know about my adventure back in time, now let me tell you about Team McFalls's cyber adventure inside Belle's phone.

 

Sunday, September 21, 2014

 

Inside the closed portal in the middle of nothingness Amanda was floating in the middle of the dark space with only a few things floating around her. “Very disappointing!” Amanda yelled angerly. Just then an idea to destroy Team McFalls came to mind. “I have an idea. I think I'm in another dimension and according to that sign it's called The Phone Dimension. Anyway I'll go into Belle's cell phone to spy on them and find out what all their weaknesses are,” Amanda thought. She typed in the code in the key pad near her which was 17331 Belle.

 

“Thanks for the amazing birthday party yesterday,” Belle said. “No problem,” I said. “Who's plan was it anyway?” Belle asked. “I'll give you a hint his name starts with a D and ends with a N,” I said. “Dillon McBro?” Belle guessed. “No try again,” I said. “Don the guy that thinks he's Spanish and always says he's from México?” Belle guessed. “No. Who are you asking?” I asked. “Oh it's you. Yeah I totally knew that,” Belle said. “Did you? Did you really?” I asked in a sarcastic tone. “Well anyway we have school tomorrow,” Belle said. “Yeah I can't believe that school started on September 22 this year,” I said in amazement and confusion. “Well it was supposed to start on August 25, but some idiot was inside playing around with the stove and started a fire,” Belle explained. “Well let's not worry about that, let's just be glad that Amanda is finally gone,” I said. Just then Belle's phone was starting to act strange. “Weird my phone is acting weird,” Belle said. “Well maybe it'll be better in the morning,” I said.

 

Monday, September 22, 2014

 

In the morning we went to school in South Western High School. “Wow you were wrong my phone is still acting weird,” Belle said. “Well let's just go to first period,” I said. We went to Belle's history class for first period.

 

3½ hours later

 

It was lunch time and Belle put us on the table. “Mmm what's that smell?” I said. “I think it's Carly's lunch,” Ferrari answered. Carly was sitting right next to Belle and was putting ketchup on her spicy chicken. “I have an idea. Last one to the chicken is a smelling witch,” I said. We ran over to Carly's lunch and hopped on it. Carly was about to take her first bite until Belle started talking to her. “Hey Carly,” Belle said. “Hey Belle,” Carly responded. Carly then took a bite with us in it. We were standing on her tongue and everyone was angery with me. “Nice move genius,” Emma said. “Yeah that's a really stupid idea,” Ferrari said. [Gulp] Carly swallowed us and we went down her esophagus and into her stomach. “What's your plan to get us out of this mess?” Ferrari said sarcastically. “Okay the reason I had that idea to get eaten is that I wanted to use my powers to see if I can control someone from inside their stomach,” I said. I then chanted “Control ye oh Carly.” Carly then started to do everything I did. “What are you doing?” Belle asked. “I don't know,” Carly answered. I was acting like an idiot inside Carly's stomach. “Now have her burp,” Ferrari said. I made Carly burp by burping. We all flew out her mouth and landed on the table. “That was awesome!” I said in excitement. “Are you telling me that you were controlling Carly from her stomach?” Belle asked. “Yeah wasn't that awesome?” I asked. “Yeah that was just amazing,” Belle answered. “That power could really come in handy,” I said. Belle's phone was acting weird again. “Hey do you think you could see what's wrong in my phone?” Belle asked. “Sure I think I have a spell that can allow the six of us to go inside it,” I answered. “But there's seven of us,” Belle corrected. “Yeah only the six of us can go inside it,” I said. “Sweet we're like ‘The Six ¾ Inch Friends,’ awesome,” Ferrari said. “Well plus one beautiful red haired giantess,” I said. “Aw you think I'm beautiful,” Belle said. She then gently kissed me on the head and then the cyber journey began.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: The adventure begins with the search inside Belle's phone to find Amanda and stop her from spying and getting information about our weaknesses.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter XVII: The Field Trip to Cyber School by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls went back to school and Amanda went into Belle's phone causing it to act crazy. I purposely got us eaten by my friend Carly, so I can try a new useful power that can allow me to control someone from inside their stomach. I then made Carly burp and we landed on the table. Belle then asked if we can go into her phone to get rid of the Amanda Virus and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter the journey begins inside a Belle's iPhone to help get rid of the Amanda Virus and defeat Amanda for a third time.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XVII: The Field Trip to Cyber School

 

Okay so now that you know about the beginning before the beginning of a new journey to go into Belle's iPhone, but now let me tell you about how the cyber journey really begins it all started with a simple chant.

 

Monday, September 22, 2014

 

“So how are you going to go inside my phone anyway?” Belle asked. “Yeah don't you need one of those magic book thingys?” Cory asked. “You mean a spell book?” I asked. “Yeah don't you need a spell book thingy?” Cory answered. “No, but I do have a book of chants called The Chant Book Thingy,” I said pulling it out of the right side of my zip-up sweet shirt. “Wow where did you get that?” Emma asked. “You have no idea what you can find inside Carly's stomach,” I said. “Wait so when did you get that? We were with you the whole time,” Ferrari asked. “Yeah, but when we were falling from her esophagus to her stomach I found and picked it up when we landed into her stomach acid,” I answered. “Well anyway aren't you going to help get my iPhone fixed?” Belle asked. “Oh right, but when we need you we'll yell,” I said. “Got it,” Belle responded. “Okay this isn't much of a chant it's more of a code called a Code Chant or C.C. for short, but never mind that now 17331×6 Belle,” I said. We were then transported into Belle's iPhone and our adventure began. The belle rang and Belle put her phone into her pocket and went to forth period.

“Whoa what was that?” I asked. “Oh when ever Belle moves or shakes her phone we move as well,” Andy answered. “Okay so where do we start?” Dillon asked. “Yeah there's her contacts, her gallery, her music, her videos, her browser, and her home screen,” Emma said. “Heh some idiot is going inside the contact list,” Ferrari said. “Wait what!?” I asked in a shocking tone. We went into her contact list and saw Amanda. “Stop right there Amanda Amanda!” I yelled heroically. “Dylan you have no chance of stopping me,” Amanda said evilly. “Belle! Belle!” I yelled.

Meanwhile in Reality

“What is it PA?” Belle asked. “We found out what the problem with your phone is,” I answered. “What's wrong with it?” Belle asked. “There's a virus which I call an Amanda Virus,” I answered. “Wait Amanda's in my…” Belle started to say. Her English teacher Jill Rupp came to her desk. “Who are you talking to?” Jill asked sarcastically. “My boyfriend quiet,” Belle answered. “That was sarcasm,” Jill said. “Quit he's inside my phone to defeat an evil witch who's trying to destroy us all,” Belle said. “That's what they all say, seriously they all do say that,” Jill said taking Belle's iPhone. She placed it in her pocket and allowed Belle to have it back at the end of the week. “Uh oh, according to the walk motion of shaking I'm guessing that Belle got her phone taken away,” I said. “What are we going to do?” Emma asked. “Dylan no,” Belle said to herself. “Don't worry I'll shrink you for you to get us back without getting caught!” I yelled. Amanda escaped out of Belle's contact list and into Her photo gallery.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Belle sneaks into Jill's house, but Jill invites her friend Natalie Goodfellow over for dinner. Belle tries to get her phone back only 1 ½ inches tall avoiding Jill and Natalie's barefeet, being eaten, and getting caught because an unaware giantess is better then an aware giantess. Meanwhile in Belle's iPhone we go into Belle's gallery and try to stop Amanda from doing uh… whatever it is witches do and on the outside in Glanville, Pennsylvania Michael finds out that I'm alive and wasn't digested by Kara's digestive juices and they start the search for PA McFalls. Stay tuned.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter XVIII: The Search for PA McFalls by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: The Six ¾ Inch Friends went into Belle's iPhone and arrived in her home screen. We chased Amanda into her contact list. Meanwhile in reality Belle's English teacher Jill Rupp then took her phone and will give it back at the end of the week. Amanda escaped the contact list then went to the gallery and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter Belle shrinks to 1 ½ inches and sneaks into Jill's house, but she invites her friend Natalie Goodfellow and now she must survive their barefeet, being eaten, and getting caught. Meanwhile in Glanville, Pennsylvania Michael finds out I'm alive and wasn't digested by Kara's digestive juices and starts to find me.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XVIII: The Search for PA McFalls

 

Okay so we left off with Jill Rupp taking Belle's phone, but now Belle's on a rescue mission to retrieve her iPhone and help us. But can she stay alive? To find out this question proceed forward.

 

Monday, September 22, 2014

 


 

It was 6:48 PM and Belle arrived at Jill's porch then shrunk to 1 ½ inches. She walked under her English teacher's front door. “PA,” Belle whispered. [Ding dong] The door bell rang and Jill came to the door barefoot. “Natalie!” Jill said. “Hey Jill,” Natalie said. Belle ran behind the leg of the coffee table which her phone was laying on it. “PA I'm coming to save you,” Belle whispered. The two giantesses went to the kitchen for dinner. Belle then ran into the kitchen to find something to reach the top of the coffee table. She thought she could use one piece of Natalie's spaghetti and us it as a rope to lasso it to a lose nail then climb to the top and retrieve her iPhone. She walked up to Natalie's barefoot and started to climb. She arrived on her big toe and ran to her leg. She climbed her leg then her stomach area. She arrived at her arm and ran across to her hand then walked on her fork and onto her plate. She landed in her plate of spaghetti, but Natalie started to eat and ate Belle. Belle was swallowed and had no where to go.

 

Meanwhile in Glanville, Pennsylvania

 

“Yes!” Michael yelled in excitement. “What is it?” Kara asked. “My son is alive,” Michael answered. “How can he survive being digested my digestive tract?” Kara asked. “I don't know, but according to Facebook Dylan journeyed to Wales, Maine and time itself,” Michael said. They went into their red jeep and started the search. They went to my house and my step father James Moulton answered the it. “Hey Jim did you see Dylan?” Michael asked. “No he hasn't come back since you saw The Lego Movie in February,” James answered. “Well let's try somewhere else,” Kara said. “Yeah no one's going to stop me from finding my son,” Michael said. “Who would try to stop you?” Kara asked. “I don't know some kind of evil witch or something,” Michael guessed. “Why did you sound a little unsure?” Kara asked. ”Uh… I have a conversation to make,” Michael said. “What is it?” Kara asked. “Yeah I don't exactly know how Dylan shrunk,” Michael said. “I knew when you said that he's the world's smallest undercover cop chasing an evil banana duck didn't sound right,” Kara said. “Yeah let's just continue our search,” Michael said.

 

Now back at Jill's House and Inside Natalie's Digestive Tract

 

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!” Belle screamed falling down Natalie's esophagus. Sh tried to spread out her arms and legs, but Natalie's noodles were too strong so it pushed her down even faster. Belle was then was being squeezed by Natalie's throat muscles and landed in her stomach. “Well luckily I got a piece of spaghetti,” Belle said. Natalie's stomach started to bubble. Belle got into one and was burped to freedom. She ran to the coffee table and lassoed the noodle to the lose nail then climbed it and got her cell phone. But Natalie saw her and screamed. “Ahh!!” Natalie screamed. “What's wrong?” Jill asked. “There's a bug,” Natalie answered. “Just squish it,” Jill said. Natalie then ran toward Belle barefoot to try to stomp her. Belle tried to run away, but Natalie put her foot on her. Luckily Belle was in-between her big and second toes. She ran out the door before the shrinking spell ware off.

 

Meanwhile in Belle's iPhone

 

We went into Belle's photo gallery in front of a photo of Belle and I and saw Amanda again. “Freeze Amanda!” I yelled. “Fine you caught me, but before you take me just let me do something,” Amanda said. She then drew a Hitler mustache on my side of the photo and a Santa beard on Belle's. “Well see ya suckers,” Amanda said escaping into Belle's next app, The Sims™ Freeplay.”

 

 

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls follows Amanda into Belle's music, videos, and wi-fi. Meanwhile Michael and Kara continue their search for PA McFalls and Belle goes to her second day of senior year at South Western High School. Stay tuned.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter XIX: Prepare to Fall by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Belle's phone taken and PA put a spell on her that if she steps on her English teacher's porch she's shrink to the size as the rest. She tried to find something she could use as a rope, but trouble came when Jill invited her friend Natalie who luckily came for dinner and had spaghetti, but Belle wasn't lucky when she was eaten. She escaped with a noodle and climbed up the noodle to the coffee table and managed to escape and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter of PA McFalls: The final battle ends when The Six ¾ Inch Friends enters Belle's Wi-fi and defeats Amanda.

 


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XIX: Prepare to Fall

 

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

 

“Emma? Emma? Wakey, wakey eggs and streaky,” I said trying to wake up my sister. “Ugh, what is it?” Emma asked as she woke up. “It's about time,” Ferrari said. “Come on I think I saw Amanda go into Belle's music,” I said. “Do you wanna go mess with Belle's gallery?” Cory asked. “Sure,” Dillon answered. We jumped into Belle's music player and were quite amazed. “Oh... my... God.” I said. The room looked like a bunch of musical notes floating in the air. 🎵Somebody once told me...🎵 The music played loudly. “Ow!” EmmEmma yelled covering her ears. “Well that killed the mood,” Andy said. “Well let's go find Amanda,” I said. “What about a panda?!” Emma yelled. We jumped jumped on each of the floating notes to go after Amanda. “Amanda stop!” I yelled. Amanda just ignored me and disappeared. “Where did she go?” Emma asked. “My scanners tell me that she went into her video gallery,” Andy answered. “Good let's go!” Ferrari said. Emma, Ferrari, and Andy left and I stayed to send someone a little message.


The video gallery was completely blank with film strips floating around. A video strip came and played a video of Belle. “Guys, you don't have much time,” Belle said. “I know. The only thing that she hasn't gone to was your wi-fi,” Ferrari said. “I know, so you gotta hurry before it's too late,” Belle said on the video. The video stopped and I caught up with the others. “Where have you been?” Emma said. “I sent someone a little message,” I answered. “Come on we gotta get to Belle's wi-fi,” Ferrari said. We left and went into the World Wide Web Wide.

 


The whole place was loaded with information. We finally caught up to Amanda. “Amanda stop!” I yelled. “You'll never stop me!” Amanda said. “Why do they always say that?” I said quiet quietly. Amanda launched a black beam at Emma. I then quickly jumped in front of Emma and covered us both with a force field. I reflected the beam at Amanda. “Ow,” Amanda said. She then disappeared yet again. “What happened?” Emma asked. I got a text saying where Amanda went. “Oh my God. She went out of the phone!” I said surprised. “Come on we gotta get out of here!” Ferrari said.
We managed to escape back to the real world and saw everyone in the school gathered up with Amanda as big as the gym. “This can't be good,” Emma said. “Where's Belle?” I asked. A giant hand then came from the sky and helf us. We turned around and saw Belle's giant face looking at us. “Belle?” Emma said in surprise. “Ready?” Belle asked. “Is there anyone to save us?” A teacher said. “Yes I am!” Belle said walking toward Amanda. “Belle what are you doing?” Carly asked from the crowd. “Don't worry I got this,” Belle answered. Belle put me into a pea shooter and aimed me toward Amanda's mouth. “Hey Amanda happens when yp
you strike a match?” Belle asked asked. “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...” Amanda said. Belle winked at me. “Fire,” I said. Belle launched me into Amanda's mouth. “I give up,” Amanda said. Amanda felt a strange thing in her mouth and then swallowed. I fell into her stomach and got ready to do the chant. “Control ye oh ye Amanda,” I chanted. Amanda put her hand on her stomach and started to break dance. Everyone started laughing. “Stop laughing! I'm an evil genius,” Amanda said. Amanda then started to do kung fu. “Come on PA,” Belle said. “Prepare to fall,” I said. Amanda then fell onto the bleachers and passed out. She then started to cough and I flew out. I landed in Belle's hands. “That was awesome!” I said. “Wait how'd you know the plan anyway?” Ferrari said. “I told you I sent someone a little message,” I said. ”Hey have anyone seen Cory or Dillon at all?” Andy said. “Help!” a muffled yell came from Belle's pocket. Belle grabbed her phone and saw Cory and Dillon trying to get Belle's attention. “My pictures,” Belle said a little worried. “So should I let them out?” I asked. “After lunch,” Belle said. We exited the gym and Amanda then disappeared.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you'll read the next one.

 


If you have any ideas on how I can improve than put 3 to 5 and 3 to 5 things you think needs some improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4459