Unaware Adventure by INLDelta
Summary:

This is my first giantess story ever. I've lurked on this site for a long time now, I think I'm ready to start writing.

 

In this story, a 17 year old boy named Ethan is mysteriously shrinks down to an incredibly small size. So small, that no human could see him. Ethan must fight for his life in his own home. 

 

At the end of every chapter, there will be two possible outcomes. One in which Ethan dies, and one in which Ethan lives. So if you want to see the ending, click on "Chapter [insert chapter number here] Death". If you'd like to continue the story, just click on the next chapter number. For example, after reading Chapter 1, just go to Chapter 2.

 

(As this is my first story, please be understanding. Criticism is welcome! Please leave a review and let me know what you think.)


Categories: Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Adventure, Incest Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1804 Read: 30475 Published: July 24 2014 Updated: July 25 2014

1. Chapter 1 by INLDelta

2. Chapter 1 [Death] by INLDelta

3. Chapter 2 by INLDelta

Chapter 1 by INLDelta

Our story begins in the messy room of a 17 year old boy named Ethan. It was a Saturday morning, and Ethan woke up to the sound of his blaring alarm clock going off. His eyes still closed, he instintively reached out with his arm to shut off the alarm. To his surprise, his arm was grasping nothing but air. Ethan opened his eyes, and immediately noticed that something was wrong. He was sitting on a vast open plain, that felt awfully similar to his own bed. As Ethan slowly got up and got his bearings, he realized that he was standing on bed, and his room was absolutely massive! At this point, Ethan's mind was racing with possible answers to what was happening. While he pondered what could have happened, he was oblivious to the fact that his alarm was still going off.

 

The rest of his family had already woken up and were going about their morning routines. Ethan's mother was walking past her son's room carrying a load of laundry with her. As she passed by, she overhead the alarm still going off. Assuming that Ethan somehow slept through it, she opened the door to his room. She walked in, but Ethan was no where to be seen. With a sigh, she said "That boy is never where I expect him to be. Where could he have gone? Well for now, let's just turn off this pesky alarm". 

 

While this was going on, Ethan was nearly having a heart attack on his bed. His gargantuan mom, who looked like she was the size of a skyscraper, had just walked into his room. At this point, Ethan realized that this couldn't be a dream. He heard her booming voice as she thought to herself outloud, then watched as she turned off his alarm. This was by far the most surreal experience he had ever witnessed. Finally, he watched as she walked out of his room with some annoyance in her step.

 

Ethan knew that he had to somehow get the attention of his family. He had lived a pretty normal life up to this point, with his mom, dad, and two sisters (One older and one younger). His older sister used to bully Ethan as a kid. He decided that he would slowly climb down the side of his bed using a blanket that was half on his bed, and half on the floor. Once he reaced the floor, he deicded to leave his room and try to find someone to help him. He was easily able to walk under his bedroom door with his new size. 

 

Even though his relationship with his sister wasn't the best, Ethan thought that going to her would be his best bet. After all, her room was closer than any other room in the house. It took Ethan almost 20 minutes to walk what would normally be a few steps for him at normal size. Once again, he was easily able to slide under the doorway of his sister's room. 

 

Once inside, he witnessed a terrifying sight. It was his sister, Emily, wearing nothing but a towel. He must have walked in on her as she just got out of the shower. She was just as enormous as Ethan's mother, and extremely intimidating. Ethan decided that there was no point in waiting around for something to happen, so he ran as fast as he could to her feet, hoping that she would recognize him if he could get her attention. 

 

END OF CHAPTER

 

To see Ethan's death, select "Chapter 1 Death" (Crush)

 

To see the story continue, select "Chapter 2"

End Notes:

Please let me know what you think of the story! Reviews are encouraged!

Chapter 1 [Death] by INLDelta

Emily had been standing by her bed, just waiting until her body was dry. She didn't want to get dressed while she was still dripping in water. Ethan saw this, and realized this was his chance. He sprinted as fast as his body would carry him, and even that took him several minutes to reach his sister. After catching his breath, he slowly and cautiously walked up to his sister's toes. Once Ethan had reached his sister's foot, he started pounding on her big toe in an attempt to get her to look at him. He looked up (while trying to ignore the nude body right in front of his eyes) at Emily to see if there was any sort of reaction on her face, but there was nothing. She hadn't even noticed him, she looked completely indifferent. In fact, a little bit bored. So Ethan did the only thing he could think of, which was to bite her toe. As soon as he did, she immediately jumped into the air, flinging Ethan into the air. He landed with a plomp a couple feet away from Emily, who had screamed "OUCH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?". In the process of jumping, Emily's towel dropped to the floor, missing Ethan by a few inches.
 
Emily, ignorning that she was nude (because there was nobody else in the room) immediately began scanning the ground for what could have bitten her. She got on her knees to search where she had been previously standing.
 
After Ethan finally stopped staring at his sister's naked body, he realized that she was looking for him! He immediately ran forward, yelling and waving his arms as he did so. Emily's eyes eventually detected Ethan's small form on the floor. "SHE SEES ME! I'M SAVED!" Ethan thought to himself. 
 
Emily's Point of View
Emily was now on her hands and knees, naked, looking for whatever little creature had bitten her. It didn't take her long to see something doing what looked like jumping on the ground, near where her towel had fallen. "Ugh, I fucking hate bugs! They're so fucking disgusting and dirty, I can't beleive that one was on my foot" Emily screamed. Ethan's optimism slowly faded away as he saw her expression turn from curiosity to disgust. 
 
Emily didn't want to touch this filthy thing with her hands or feet, so she grabbed the towel and slammed in on top of the little bug, smothering out its pathetic life.
 
 
Ethan was reduced to a blood stain on his sister's towel. His sister, who had picked on him for years while they were both children, didn't even care that there was a stain on her towel, she went right back to wearing it as soon as she was sure the bug died. So Ethan's destiny ended up being nothing but a small stain that would be rubbed all over his sister's nude body, until being washed away forver. Ethan's parents reported his dissapperance to the police, but any effort to find him was obviously a waste of time. Emily had no idea she had ended the life of her brother. They all slowly resumed their lives and forget Ethan ever existed.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed reading. If you want to continue the story, go on to Chapter 2.

Chapter 2 by INLDelta

Ethan slowly walked towards his sister Emily. He needed her help, but he knew that she had a hatred for bugs. He didn't want her to be mistaking him for some insect, he had memories of her crushing and torturing small bugs in the past. The walk to reach Emily was actually quite a large distance to cover for Ethan at his current size. It took him several minutes of cautious steps to reach her feet. 

 

The best way to get her attention would be to pinch or hit her toe in an attempt to get her to look down. So Ethan did just that, again and again and again, but to no avail. Emily just would not look down at him. As time went on, Ethan got worried. He kept thinking about the possibilty of being crushed to death, and just couldn't take it. Therefore, he decided to turn around and leave Emily's room. His new plan was to go to the kitchen and hopefully find either his mother or father preparing breakfast. 

 

Just as Ethan hopped off Emily's big toe, she started walking in the direction of her closet, presumably to get dressed. Ethan was happy he trusted his instincts, who knows what could have happened if he was stuck to her toe while she was walking. 

 

Ethan had to go back the way he came, to his sister's door. He easily slid underneath it. As he walked out into the hallway, he realized that there was a problem. There was a flight of stairs separting himself and the kitchen, which was where he was headed. Ethan realized he would have to fall from step to step, slowly making his way down. This wouldn't be a problem for a normal sized human, but for Ethan, each step was the size of a building. 

 

Realizing there was no other option to scale the stairs, he decided he would just have to carefully jump from step to step. Thankfully the stairs were covered in carpet, meaning his landing was fairly soft.

 

After what felt like an eternity for Ethan, he reached the base of the stairs. His next target was the kitchen, which he could hear noises from already. He didn't want whoever was in the kitchen to get away, so Ethan decided that he would sprint as fast as possible to get there. Even with Ethan running at full speed, it took several minutes until he reached the colossal kitchen. It was quite intimidating, the hard wood floor and high tables/chairs were enormous to tiny little Ethan. 

 

It didn't take Ethan long to spot his enormous mother standing at the stove, cooking something for the entire family. He had to now think of a plan to get his mother's attention. She was obviously very preoccupied with cooking, so he deicded his best bet would be to climb up onto the kitchen table and wait for his family to gather there for breakfast. Then he would have the highest chance of being found. Ethan quickly made his way over to the table, and shimmied his way up the wooden leg of the table all the way to the top. Once he got there, he just had to wait until his family arrived.

 

Not long after Ethan reached the top of the table, his mother screamed "BREAKFAST IS READY!" to the rest of the house. Within seconds, Ethan's father, and sisters were taking their places at the table. As they sat, their mother placed plates full of eggs, potatoes, toast, and other breakfast foods in front of them. Ethan climbed up onto a plate of eggs, hoping that someone would soon see him. He began yelling as loudly as he could, but nobody paid any attention to him. 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2

 

To see Ethan's death, go to "Chapter 2 [Death]" (Vore)

 

To see the story continue, go to "Chapter 3"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4446