The Adventures of PA McFalls and the Trip Through Time by PA McFalls
Summary:

What if one tiny time chant was just the beginning of the biggest event of them all. This year when time falls apart three of the worlds biggest heros PA, Belle, and Andy will go back in time on Saturday, January 20, 1996 and protect Belle's mother from Amanda's power to kill her and stop Belle from being born with the help of a new recruit PA's second cousin Cory Lua.


*FYI: Team McFalls has untill 12:00 midnight to save Belle's mother Stacie Gross.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Worldwide (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Worldwide (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Worldwide (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Worldwide (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Giant Girl, Large Lady, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, Andy the Android, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Movie Theme, Worldwide (Series), Fantasy, The Adventures of PA McFalls: the Master Adventurer ~ Series #1, Season 01
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 5791 Read: 29827 Published: July 18 2014 Updated: July 25 2014
Story Notes:

The Adventures of PA McFalls: Master Geocacher & Christian ‘The New Indiana Jones’ II: Back from the Future is my seventh story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so enjoy or you'll pay.


copyright © 2014


*Note: I write all my stories on my phone.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

1. Chapter IX: Amanda's Next Move (1) by PA McFalls

2. Chapter X: The Adventure Begins Uh... Again (2) by PA McFalls

3. Chapter XI: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 1: Triassic [Trahy·as·ik] Period by PA McFalls

4. Chapter XII: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 2: Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik] Park by PA McFalls

5. Chapter XIII: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 3: Cretaceous [Kri·tey·shuhs] Period by PA McFalls

6. Chapter XIV: From the Cenozoic [See·nuh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Mammals) to a Homecoming Battle (1) by PA McFalls

7. Chapter XV: Happy Birthday Belle!!! (2) by PA McFalls

Chapter IX: Amanda's Next Move (1) by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls; Team Awsome were captured by Minion Dave. Luckily we escaped and defeated Amanda, but she got away and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this chapter is the first part of the beginning of the epic nail biting time travel journey to stop Amanda from killing Belle's mother Stacie Gross causing Belle to disappear and in this chapter Amanda mind controls my second cousin Cory. Then she goes back in time to January 20, 1996 to kill Stacie Gross. Meanwhile Andy finds out what Amanda's next move is. Then Cory arrives in Belle's room the same size as me and joins the team. We go into the portal and in the 1990s.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter IX: Amanda's Next Move (1)

 

Okay so now that you know how we defeated Amanda now let me tell you the next part of my magical journey to defeat my wicked birth mother.

 

Friday, September 19, 2014

 

“Ow,” I said. “PA are you okay?” Belle asked. “I'm fine my leg just hurts,” I answered. “I think you injured it when Amanda hit you and you landed into the wall,” Dillon said. “Yeah I think it's broken,” Emma said. “Yeah it's not broken it's just injured,” Andy said. “Well we got to get ready for the big day tomorrow,” Belle said excitedly. “What's tomorrow?” I asked. “It's my birthday duh,” Belle answered. “Oh that's right I uh… totally knew that,” I said nervously. “Did you forget?” Belle asked. “What? No,” I said in a high pitch tone. “Okay I know one thing and that's you being a terrible liar,” Belle said. “Okay fine I forgot,” I said. “How old will you be?” Dillon asked. “I'll be 18 years old,” Belle answered.

 

Meanwhile at Amanda's new Lair

 

“Hahahaha!” Amanda laughed. “What's so funny?” Minion Bob asked. “My next plan,” Amanda answered. “What is your next plan?” Minion Dave asked. “My plan is to destroy the one thing my blasted son Dylan cares for most,” Amanda said. “And that is?” Minion Bob said. “Let me finish!” Amanda said. “Continue,” Minion Bob said. “I was going to say my plan is to destroy the one thing my blasted son Dylan cares for most, Belle,” Amanda said. “Should I set the magical time portal?” Minion Bob asked. “Let me just do the spell to active it,” Amanda said. “Cast away,” Minion Dave said. “Controlious” Amanda said. It didn't work,” Minion Bob said. “That chant was for mind controlling our spy,” Amanda said. “Who's that?” Minion Dave asked. “His second cousin Cory,” Amanda answered. “How are you going to do that?” Minion Dave asked. “With a chant you idiot,” Amanda answered with an annoyed tone. “Oh right go on,” Minion Dave said. “Conjabjur,” Amanda said. did that do?” Minion Bob asked. “That was to shrink our spy to ¾ of an inch tall,” Amanda answered. “Transench,” Amanda chanted. “Okay now is that the chant to activate the magical time portal?” Minion Bob asked. “Yes, now actvate it to 18 years, 8 months, and a day,” Amanda answered. “What day is that?” Minion Bob asked. “[Annoyed Sigh] January 20, 1996,” Amanda answered. Minion Bob set the magical time portal to the correct date and they entered it, but the bad news is that the portal has until midnight until the portal closes.

 

Now back to Belle's house

 

“Sorry I forgot your birthday. It's just you never told me it before,” I said. “Yeah, so how could he forget if you never told him before,” Emma said. “Hey Dylan,&rdquo Cory said. “Cory?!” I said a little confused. “How are you our size?” Emma asked. “I'm not sure,” Cory said. “Wait you know this kid?” Ferrari asked. Belle then picked Cory up and placed him next to me. “Sup little man,” I said. “So aren't you going to introduce us?” Belle asked. “Oh right Belle, Ferrari this is my second cousin Cory. Cory this is Ferrari and my girlfriend Belle,” I said. “Okay so anyway we have to find out what Amanda's next move is,” Belle said. “I think her plan is to go back in time and kill your mother,” Andy said. “My mom? But why?” Belle asked. “She plans to kill your mother causing you to disapear into thin air,” Andy answered. “Wait how do you know this?” I asked. “It's on her blog,” Andy answered. “That doesn't make sense why would she write her evil plans on her blog?” I wondered. “I don't know,” Andy said. “Now let's go,” Belle said. “Yeah I'll take Belle, Andy, and Cory,” I said.“Not with that leg you‘ll slow us down,” Belle said. “I can do this you can just carry me,” I said. “We don't have time for this let's go,” Belle said. Belle carried the three of us outside to the sidewalk. “Wait where are we going anyway?” Bell asked. “Right next door,” Andy said. We went into Amanda's new lair and into the portal.

 

Saturday, January 20, 2014

 

“Okay Ferrari we're in,” Belle said on the phone. “Okay so you have until midnight until the portal closes,” Ferrari said over the phone. “Okay it's 11:36, so that gives us 12 hours and 24 minutes to stop Amanda,” I said. “How will we know how much time we have?” Belle asked. “I'll set my watch to stop watch mode and start it now,” I answered. “So we've got to hurry,” Cory said. “Wait where is your mother anyway?” I asked. “Before I was born my mom would eat lunch at Subway,” Belle said. “Which one?” I asked. “In the Wal Mart on Baltimore Pike,” Belle answered. I transported us to the Wal Mart on Baltimore Pike and walked in. “Mom… I mean uh… Stacie Gross,“ Belle said as she placed me on the table. “Okay Amanda they're in the Subway inside the Wal Mart on Balimore Pike,” Cory whispered on a walkie talkie. “Great and what about our hero?” Amanda asked. “He's on the table while Belle's mother is eating,” Cory answered. “Now I'll just make Dylan hungry and head toward her,” Amanda said. Amanda made me hungry for a hoagie. “I'm hungry,” I said walking to the sub. “May I help you kid?” Stacie asked. She put the sub with me on it and took a bite. I was inher mouth and she was using her tongue to play with me completely unaware of the fact she was doing it to a teenager. “BELLE HELP ME!!!” I yelled. “I just want to tell you that you are in grave danger,” Belle said. “It's pointless,” I said to myself. [Gulp] “Grave danger? What do you mean?” Stacie asked. “No time we have to get you out and--” Belle started to say. “And what?” Amanda interrupted. “Oh no Amanda,” Andy said. Amanda aimed a fire ball and launched it at Stacie. Belle then ran toward her and tried to move her out of the way.

 

To be Continued

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: I try to get my way out of Stacie's stomach hopefully in one piece. Meanwhile Belle tries to protect her mother with a little help from Andy the Android and Cory. Although Amanda tries everything to destroy Stacie and Belle. Will we save Belle and her mother? Let us hope so. Stay tuned.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on and please say something nice.

Thank you.

Chapter X: The Adventure Begins Uh... Again (2) by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Amanda planned her next move to go back in time to kill Belle's mother causing Belle to disappear forever. So Andy, Belle, and I, plus a newbie named Cory went back in time to stop Amanda as well as save Stacie and Belle. We had until midnight to complete our quest and it was 11:36 AM in the present meaning we had 12 hours and 24 minutes to complete our goal. We found Belle's mother Stacie in a Subway inside the Wal Mart on Baltimore Pike. Stacie ate me along with her sub and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this is the second part of the beginning of the epic nail biting time travel journey to stop Amanda from killing Belle's mother causing her to disappear forever and in this chapter Belle tries to get me out of Stacie's stomach.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter X: The Adventure Begins Uh… Again (2)

 

Okay so now that you know what the first part of the beginning is, but now let me tell you the second part of the beginning of my time travel journey is.

 

Saturday, January 20, 1996

 

“Oh no Amanda,” Andy said. Amanda aimed a fireball and launched it at Stacie. Belle then ran toward her and tried to move her out of the way. “Wow thanks kid you saved my life,” Stacie said. “Don't mention it. I'm Belle by the way,” Belle said. “Stacie Gross,” Stacie said shaking Belle's hand. “I know I just said your name one minute ago,” Belle said. “Uh… Belle where's Dylan?” Andy asked.

 

Meanwhile inside Stacie's stomach

 

“Bellllee heelllp meee!!!” I yelled as I fell down Stacie's esophagus. I fell down into the part where you get squeezed to death. [Heartbeat] “Wow I can hear her heart,” I said in amazement, “Now where was I? Oh yes ahhhhhhhhhh!!!” I screamed. I entered the squeezing part of her throat and had a little trouble breathing. “Belle… me… please,… I said while being squeezed.

 

Now back on the outside

 

“I don't know,” Belle answered. “Who are you talking to?” Stacie asked. “I'm talking to my friends that are in the palm of my hand,” Belle answered. “Are you okay? You sound a bit insane,” Stacie asked. “No look at my hand,” Belle said showing Stacie Andy and Cory. “Your friends are bugs?” Stacie asked a little creeped out. “No just look closer,” Belle answered. “Oh my God,” Stacie said in shock. “Now do you think I'm crazy?” Belle asked. “No I think you're sane,” Stacie answered. “Okay now have you seen my boyfriend Dylan?” Belle asked. “No I [Belches] haven't,” Stacie answered and burped out a tiny fire ball. “Wait hold on,” Belle said. Belle took her phone and called me. “Dylan are okay?” Belle asked. “I'm fine besides the fact that your mother ate me and I am now sitting in her stomach,” I answered. “What do you want me to do?” Belle asked. “Send Andy in here I could use some company while waiting for my doom,” I answered. “How about instead I send Andy in there to rescue you,” Belle suggested. “Ah good idea wish I thought of that,” I said. “Stacie do me a favor,” Belle said picking up Andy. “What?” Stacie asked. “Eat this Android,” Belle answered. “I can't eat your friend,” Stacie said. “Look my boyfriend is in your stomach and I need you to swallow Andy to save him,” Belle said. “Okay fine just give me the android,” Stacie said taking Andy out of Belle's hand. “Remember you are just going to swallow him. DO NOT chew him!!” Belle said. “Okay got it,” Stacie said as she put Andy in her mouth. [Gulp] Stacie swallowed Andy and he was on his way to save me.

 

Meanwhile back in Stacie's stomach

 

“I'm gonna die,” I said a little worried. “Not on my watch!” Andy's voice said from above. “Andy!” I said in relief. “Come with me if you want to not die,” Andy said. “Whoa déjà vu,” I said. “You can say that again,” Andy said. “Déjà vu,” I repeated. “Now anyway let's get you out of here,” Andy said. “Let the adventure begin uh… again,” I said in excitement. “Hop on,” Andy said. “On your back?” I asked. “Precisely,” Andy answered. “Okay let's just get out of here,” I said getting on to Andy's back. Andy launched himself up and we were on our way to freedom.

 

Now back on the outside… again

 

“Dylan can you here me?” Belle asked on her phone. [Belches] Stacie belched causing us to fly out. “Yeah I can hear you,” I answered. “Dylan!” Belle said in relief. She picked me up and kissed me multiple times. “Okay I hate to break up this boyfriend girlfriend moment, but Amanda's in front of the exit,” Andy said. “Does anyone smell fire?” Stacie asked. “Whoa. I'm surprised no one's noticed that,” I said. “I think someone did,” Belle said. “Who?” I asked. “The cashier is missing,” Cory said. “Look there's a fire exit,” Belle said. “Okay we'll need a jet pack, a laser, and a fake mustache,” I said. “Or how about we just walk out when she's not looking genus,” Andy said. “I'm trying to think outside the box,” I said. We started to sneak out the door. “Where do you think you're going?” Amanda asked sarcastically. We ran out the door before she attacked.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: We are transported back to the age of dinosaurs. The only thing was that my powers are weak if we are over two years before I am born.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on in the review box below.

 

Thank you.

Chapter XI: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 1: Triassic [Trahy·as·ik] Period by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Belle saves Stacie's life and had no idea where I was. Meanwhile I was falling down Stacie's throat. Belle and I thought of an idea to send Andy on a mission inside Stacie's stomach to save me. Andy rescued me and we got us out safe and sound and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this chapter is part 1 out of 3 and in this chapter Amanda zaps us 248 million years in the future. It's up to me to use my powers that are weak to get us out of the Triassic [Trahy·as ·ik] Period to 1996 and defeat Amanda. Although the question is “Will I have enough time to save us before we get eaten by a dinosaur?”

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XI: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 1:Triassic [Trahy·as·ik] Period

 

Okay so now that I escaped Stacie's digestive tract, now let me tell you how Team McFalls goes way back in time from where it all began 6.4 billion years in the past where the Earth was just born then into 248 million years from the present.

 

Saturday, January 20, 1996

 

“Whoa that was close,” I said. “So uh… Dylan how was it inside my stomach? Do I have a fever?” Stacie asked. “Why are you asking me this?!” I asked. “I just want to know about how I look inside,” Stacie answered. “Why do you want to know?” I asked. “Dylan it's nine months before I was born,” Belle whispered. “Meaning?” I asked quietly. “Meaning she's pregnant,” Belle answered quietly. “But how does that explain her asking what it's like in her stomach?” I asked quietly. “Never mind just don't ask her why,” Belle whispered. “Freeze!!” Amanda yelled. “Oh nuts,” I said. “Now let's see how you will live in 6.4 billion years in the past!” Amanda said zapping us to the beginning of time.

6.4 billion years ago

 

“Where are we?” Belle asked. “I think the question is When are we?” I corrected. “We're back to when the Earth was born,” Andy answered.

Meanwhile at Belle's house

“Belle, Dylan can you here me?” Ferrari asked on her phone. “The number you reached is nonexistent please try another number,” the Computer voice said. “What's wrong?” Emma asked. “I think they're too far in the past,” Ferrari answered. “Couldn't you contact them earlier?” Emma asked. “Yeah, but I think Amanda did something to them,” Ferrari said. “Let's just hope their okay,” Dillon said.

Now back to the beginning of time

“Dylan can't you use your powers?” Belle asked. “I think so,” I answered. “Well use them to take us back into the future,” Stacie said. “I'll try, but they may be weak,” I said. I zapped us into the first part of the Mesozoic Era.

248 million years before the present

 

“What the heck,” Belle said. “I told you my powers may be weak,” I said, ”Well my powers have to recharge to be able to us them again.” “But for how long?” Stacie said. “It'll take about 10 minutes for them to change,” Andy answered. “So what do we do 'till then?” Cory asked. “I think I know what we're going to do,” I said. “What?” Stacie asked. “Look behind you,” I said. [Roar] a Coelophysis [See·low·fie·sis] was behind us and it looked hungry. “Oh I get it. TRY TO STAY ALIVE!!!!” we all yelled. We ran into the jungle being chased by a dino. “Quick let's get out of here!” I yelled. A Gojirasaurus [Go·gee·rah·sore·us] was in front of us. “Well guys it looks like extintion is going to come early,” I said. I jumped and used my whip to beat the hungry dinos. Three other dinosaurs a Eoraptor [Ee·oh·rap·tore], a Liliensterus [Lil·ee·en·stur·us], and a Alwalkeria arrived, so I used my knife to do the old slice-n-dice. I killed them just in time for us to go into the next period and I zapped us to the Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik] Period.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls arrives in Jurrasic [Joo·ras·ik] Park or what others may call it the Jurassic Period. Stacie gets taken by a Pterodactyl [Ter·uh·dak·til] and is carried to it's home in a cave. Now we must save her before it's too late.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter XII: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 2: Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik] Park by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Amanda zaps us into the day the Earth was born 6.4 billion years ago. Luckily I used my powers to get us into the future, but they were weak. I instead zapped us 248 million years before the present. We were chased by a hungry dino and ran into the jungle. We saw more of those terrifying giant lizards. I then stepped into action and give the dinos the old one two. My powers recharge enough to take us farther into the future and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this chapter is part 2 out of 3 of our trip through the Mesozoic Era and in this chapter we travel to Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik] Park or what most people call it the Jurassic Period. Stacie gets taken by a Pterodactyl [Ter·uh·dak·til] and taken into its home in a cave. Now it's up to Team McFalls to travel across the valley to save her before she becomes Special #2 in the deadly predator café.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XII: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 2: Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik] Park

 

Okay so now that you know the first part of the journey across the Mesozoic Era (252 million-66 million years), but now let me tell you the second part about a journey across the Jurassic in 187.6 million years before the present.

 

187.6 million years ago

 

“Okay now when are we?” Belle asked. “Well I know a lot about science and dinos,” I said. “Yeah what's that have to do with this?” Cory asked. “Well Cor according to the Pterodctyl, Archaeopteryx [Are·kay·op·ter·ix], and Stegosaurus [Steg·uh·sawr·us] I'm guessing that we're in the Jurassic Period,” I answered. “Uh… What exactly does a Pterodactyl look like?” Belle asked. “They're big dino birds with wings, a long pointy beak, and aren't dinos,” I answered. “Ah WELL THERE'S A PTERODACTYL COMING RIGHT TOWARD US!!!!!” Belle yelled. “RUN!!” Andy yelled. We ran, but the Pterodactyl swooped and grabbed Stacie. “HELP!!!” Stacie yelled in fear. “No matter how long it takes I will find you!!” Belle yelled. “Quick Andy where do Pterodactyls live?” I said. “Well in trees or caves, but this one looks like it lives in a cave across the valley,” Andy answered. “How do we get there?” Belle asked. “Well we're in the Plains of Dinos, so first we must go through the Jungle of Pain. Then we go across the Lake of Death. Next we go through the Trenches of Whoa. Finally we cross Lava Falls. Our goal should be near the volcano,” Andy explained. “Okay boys let's go find my mother before she becomes #2 on the deadly predator café,” Belle said.

 

Jungle of Pain

 

We went thorough the plains and into the Jungle of Pain. “Okay we're in the jungle, so guys look out for any traps,” Andy said. “So how do you know the places of this place anyway,” Belle asked. “Okay she's going way too far,” Cory whispered. “What was that little man?” I asked. “Nothing,” Cory answered. “Hmm something's fishy here,” I said. “Belle look out,” Andy said. A Crylophosaurus [Cry·oh·loaf·oh·soar] came in front of us. “I'll handle this,” I said. I jumped up off of Belle's hand and on to the dino's head. I used a vine and put the front in the dino's mouth. “Hop on guys,” I said. “Uh… I don't have ride a dinosaur on my schedule for today,” Belle said. “Just do it,” I said. Everyone got onto the dino's back and we were off.

 

Lake of Death

 

We rode the Crylophosaurus through the Jungle of Pain and to the Lake of Death. “Hi ho dino!” I said in excitement. “Look out!” Belle yelled. A Kentrosaurus [Ken·tro·sore·us] came and started to chase us. “Quick through the lake!” I said. We rode the Crylophosaurus on the stone platforms in the lake and ran into the plains. “Faster PA,” Belle said. “I'm going as fast I can,” I said. “Well isn't there a way to slow that dino down?” Belle asked. ”Belle take the vine and Andy come with me,” I said. “What's the plan?” Andy asked. “My powers are too weak so I need you to be my weapon,” I answered. Andy turned into a blaster and I was blasting the dino. We got away and were heading to The next part.

 

Trenches of Whoa

 

We entered the Trenches of Whoa and were in trouble. “I don't think this can hold the dino's weight,” I said. The floor began to crack and we fell into a hole. “Belle,” I called. “PA is that you?” Belle asked. “Cory,” Andy called. “Andy,” Cory called. “Just keep moving forward and see if we can catch up,” I said. “You herd PA just move forward,” Andy said. We went through the stone tunnels and walked for 25 minutes until we finally caught up with each other, but the only problem is that Belle didn't see us. “Belle!” I yelled. “Hey Belle!” Andy yelled. Andy flew up to Belle's eye and got her attention. “Andy? But where are the others?” Belle asked. “By you feet,” Andy answered. Belle looked down and saw us. “Oops sorry guys,” Belle said. “Never mind I see sun light,” I said. “Next stop Lava Falls,” Andy said.

 

Lava Falls

 

We walked through the grassland and went entered the volcano under Lava Falls. “Stacie!” Belle said. “Belle, PA, Andy, and Cory you came to rescue me,” Stacie said in relief. “Okay Belle hurry and get her,” I said. [Squawk] the Pterodactyl came and we were doomed. “Ahhhhhhhhhh!!” we all screamed. “Belle I just wanted to say that you're like a daughter to me!!” Stacie yelled in fear. “Stacie I am your daughter from the future!!” Belle yelled in fear. “Wait what?” Stacie asked. I jumped on to the Pterodactyl's head and did the same thing as the Crylophosaurus issue. “Hop on,” I said. The others got onto the Pterodactyl's back and we flew away. “Have you ever flew one of these before?” Stacie asked. “No first time actually,” I answered. I opened a portal to the Cretaceous Period and we flew into it.

 

To be Continued

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: We enter the Cretaceous [Kri·tey·shuhs] Period and onto land and a Spinosaurus [Spine·oh·sore·us], Irritator [Ih·rih·tay·tore], Velociraptor [Vel·oss·ih·rap·tore], an Ankylosaurus [Ank·ill·oh·sore·us], and a Tyrannosaurus Rex (Tih·oh ·sore·us Rex) comes to welcome us for dinner, but the kind of dinner where you eat the guests. Luckily we get away on the back of an Iguanodon [Iq·wan·oh·don].


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter XIII: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 3: Cretaceous [Kri·tey·shuhs] Period by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Stacie Gross was taken away by a Pterodactyl [Ter·uh·dak·til] and was taken away to its home in a stone cave. Team McFalls traveled across the valley. We traveled across the Plains of Dinos, through the Jungle of Pain, across the Lake of Death, under the Trenches of Whoa, and under Lava Falls to save her and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now this chapter is the last part of the journey in the Mesozoic Era and in this chapter we travel the Cretaceous Period 67.8 million years before the present. A Tyrannosaurus Rex [Tih·ran·oh·sore·us Rex], Irritator [Ih·rih·tay·tore], Spinosaurus [Spine·oh·sore·us], a Velociraptor [Vel·oss·ih·rap·tore], and an Ankylosaurus [Ank·ill·oh·sore·us] captures Belle and takes them into a secret dino diner in the plains next to the one we landed at called the Plains of Misery. Now we are on another journey, but this time in the Cretaceous Period instead of the Jurassic Period and to save Belle instead of Stacie. We hitch a ride on an Iguanodon's [Ig·gwah·no·don·s] back to save my girlfriend, but the two questions are “Will we save Belle before she becomes Special #2 on the Deadly Predator Café?’ ‘Or will we she die and be a dino dinner?’ If you want to know the answers to these questions then please proceed forward.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XIII: Mesozoic [Mez·uh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Dinosaurs) Part 3: Cretaceous [Kri·tey·shuhs] Period

 

Okay since we saved Stacie from becoming Special #2 of the Deadly Predator Café or a Pterodactyl's [Ter·uh·dak·til·s] dinner is what that means, but now let me tell you the last part before we head to the Cenozoic Era aka the Age of Mammals (65 million years ago-present) starting with the Ice Age.

 

67.8 million years before the present

 

“Welcome to the last period of the Mesozoic Era,” Andy said. “What's that?” Cory asked. “The Cretaceous Period,” Andy answered. “Okay PA land right on the plains over there,” Belle said. “Okay landing in the plains now,” I said. I landed the Pterodactyl on the plains and we got off. “Okay so we just have to wait 10 minutes again right PA,” Stacie asked. “Precisely,” I answered. “Uh… Belle,” I said in a frightened tone. “What's wrong?” Belle asked. “Look behind you,” I said in a frightened tone. “What? It's not like there's a T-Rex behind me,” Belle said. ” The Tyrannosaurus Rex [Tih·ran·oh·sore·us Rex] snorted causing smoke to come out of his nose. “Oh no,” Belle said after she turned around. “Yeah there's a T-Rex behind you,” Andy said. “Don't move it can't see you if you don't move,” I said. “You know that doesn't work right,” Andy said. “Oh. RUN BELLE!!!” I yelled. Belle started to run, but the Tyrannosaurus Rex captured her in 2.3 seconds. Belle dropped us, but luckily Stacie caught us before we hit the ground. “Dylan help me!!” Belle yelled. “Come on boys let's go save my future daughter,” Stacie said drastically. “Okay Andy you told us where to find a dino last time, so where is this one going?” I asked. “Okay the Tyrannosaurus Rex is first going to the woodlands of Asia to get its friend a Velociraptor [Vel·oss·ih·rap·tore]. Then it's going to go to go to the swamps of North Africa to get another one of its friends a Spinosaurus [Spine·oh·sore·us]. Next it'll go to the lake sides of South America to get another friend a Irritator [Ih·rih·tay·tore]. After that it'll go go into the woodlands of North America to get it's last friend an Ankylosaurus [Ank·ill·oh·sore·us]. And finally it'll go into the Plains of Misery to eat Belle inside a secret dino diner,” Andy explained. “How do you know this stuff?” I asked. “I have a dino plan scanner that tells me where any dino will go or what they plan to do with or without an animal,” Andy answered. “Okay, so anyway how do we get there?” Stacie asked. “We use an Iguanodon (Ig·gwah·no·don) for a ride,” Andy answered. I saw an Iguanodon and jumped up on it's head and used a vine and used it the same way as I did when we rode the Crylophosaurus [Cry·lo·fie·oh·sore·us] and Pterodactyl. “Get on,” I said. Everyone got on the Iguanodon's [Ig·gwah·no·don·s] back. “Hi-ho dino,” I said with excitement.

 

We rode across the plains and arrived woodlands of Asia and the Tyrannosaurus Rex was with it's friend Velociraptor. “What do we do?” Andy asked. “Cory do you read?” Amanda asked on Cory's walkie talkie. “No I'm only 7 years old,” Cory answered. “There's going to be an ambush when you guys return, so just lure them here and be prepared,” Amanda said. “Wait what?” Cory asked. “Amanda out,” Amanda said. We just ran out all willie nillie without a plan. “Why don't we have a plan?” Stacie asked. “Because my Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandfather Sir Willie Nillie McFalls invented the willie nillie,” I answered. ” I got it… I think,” Stacie responded. We beat the Velociraptor and killed it. We then went to the swamps of North Africa and beat the Spinosaurus. Next we went to lake sides of South America and killed the Irritator. After that we went to the woodlands of North America and destroyed the Ankylosaurus. We traveled to the Plains of Misery that was next to the plains we landed at. “What is the Pterodactyl doing there?” I asked. “Uh… I don't know,” Andy answered nervously. “Wait are we just a few feet away from where we started?!” I said angerly. “PA hate to break up your conversation, but HELP!!” Belle yelled in fear. I ran and pounded the Tyrannosaurus Rex's foot with a mallet. It roared causing Belle to fall. Stacie threw me and Andy. I then lifted Belle's back and Andy held me so Belle doesn't crush me when we fall. We landed with me standing on Andy's head and giantess Belle in my hands. “Thanks Honey,” Belle said getting back on her feet. I then used my powers to transport us to the next era, the Cenozoic Era aka the Age of Mammals.

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: Team McFalls arrives in the Cenozoic Era and into first part of the era, the Ice Age. We then travel to the portal that leads to Saturday, January 20, 1996, so we can have the final showdown.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter XIV: From the Cenozoic [See·nuh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Mammals) to a Homecoming Battle (1) by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls traveled through theTriassic [Trahy·as·ik], Jurassic [Joo·ras·ik], Cretaceous [Kri·tey·shuhs] Period and the two giantesses were taken away by a dino in different periods. We then left and traveled to the Cenozoic [See·nuh·zoh·ik] Era and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. We survived being chased by hungry dinos in the Jurassic, chasing an angry Pterodctyl [Ter·uh·dak·til], and chasing a hungry Tyrannosaurus Rex [Tih·ran·oh·sore·us Rex], but now in this chapter Team McFalls arrives in the Ice Age and travels to a cave to get back to the 1990s and defeat Amanda.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XIV: From the Cenozoic [See·nuh·zoh·ik] Era (The Age of Mammals) to a Homecoming Battle (1)

 

Okay so this is when it all ends at least for this story we arrive in the Ice Age and then the 1990s and Belle and Stacie will be saved.

 

65.4 million years before the present

 

Icy Plains

 

“Welcome to the Ice Age!” I said. “Okay Andy where do we go?” Belle asked. “Well I believe there should be an exit portal in a nearby cave, so we should take that,” Andy answered. “Where is it?” Stacie asked. “Well we first go through the Icy Plains, into the Icicle Tunnels, and then into the portal in the Snow Caverns,” Andy answered. “Where are we now?” I asked. “We're in the Icy Plains 65.4 million years from the present,” Andy answered. “Come on let's defeat my wicked birth mother!” I said heroically. We traveled through the Icy Plains and into the Icicle Tunnels.

 

Icicle Tunnels

 

“Ah the Icicle Tunnels,” Andy said. “Okay we just got to get to the end so we can get to the caverns,” I said. “First there is a trap,” Andy said. “Trap?” Belle asked in shock. “Yes, the trap is basically a simple cave-in,” Andy answered. “Cave-in!?!” we all said in shock. “Yes, cave-in will start in 3… 2… 1… now,” Andy said. [Rumble] [Crash] The whole place started to collapse and we were running short on time. “Let's get out of here,” Belle said. Belle dropped me and a giant boulder fell from the ceiling. “Guys,” I called out. The boulder fell and I had only on choice, RUN!!! I used my powers to temporarily give me the speed of a normal sized human being. “Whoo! This is my Indiana Jones moment,” I said. At the end of the tunnels the others were outside. “Wait where's PA?” Belle asked. “Ahhh!” I yelled as I escaped the tunnels just .4 seconds before the boulder ran through the exit. “Oh no, he's dead,” Belle said in a sad tone. “I'm not dead, I'm down here,” I said. “Dylan you're alive,” Belle said in both relief and excitement. “How did you survive being crushed by a giant boulder?” Andy asked. “I didn't get crushed and survived because I'm a warlock remember,” I said. “Right anywho let's get to the Snow Caverns,” Belle said. We traveled thorough the snow and into the Snow Caverns.

 

Snow Caverns

 

“Finally we get to go back to the 1990s,” I said. “Okay since this is the last place before we get back to 1996 Amanda probably used her magic to trap this place,” Andy said. We walked in and saw our first trap, a temperature of -13°F. “Man why is it cold in her it's like -24°F,” Belle asked. “Uh it's actually -13°,” Andy corrected. “Same diffs!” Belle said. “Well we should hurry up before we get frostbite or hypothermia,” I said. “Hypo what?” Stacie asked. “Hypothermia it's a kind of thing people get when you get really cold and you could die from it,” I answered. “Where did you learn that?” Belle asked. “I learned it in health class at Dover Area Intermediate School when I still was still in Dover,” I answered. “Okay I would love to stand here listening to you guys playing 20 questions with you, but I'm freezing my butt of here,” Stacie said. “Guys I have a confession,” Cory said. “Tell us when we get out of here,” I said. We left out of the -13° cold and into the next trap, crumbling ledges. “Okay little man you were saying,” I said. “Well when you go through the portal, there's going to be an ambush waiting for you,” Cory confessed. “Wait you betrayed us,” Belle said. Belle then picked Cory up with her index finger and thumb. “Look you gotta trust me,” Cory said. “Why should we trust you?!” Belle asked angerly. “Because I'm your only chance,” Cory answered. “Okay we just got to shimmy this ledge,” Andy said. “I can take this,” Belle said running toward the ledge. The ledge crumbled, but luckily Belle only tapped it with her toe. “I forgot to mention that the ledge is a little crumbly,” Andy said. “So how do we get across?” Stacie asked. “I know,” I said using my powers to shrink the two giantesses to ¾ of an inch tall aka the same size as us. We shimmyed across the ledge to the center platform in the deep dark abyss. We activated the portal and went back.

 

Saturday, January 20, 1996

 

“Alright Amanda end of the line!” I said heroically. “Back from the dead Dylan,” Amanda said evilly. “I was never dead,” I said. “Oh yeah well I suppose I should give up,” Amanda said. Just then Minion Dave and Minion Bob grabbed Belle and Stacie, but they attacked and got free. “Why you little,” Minion Bob said angerly. “You're going down,” Minion Dave said. Amanda then grew up to 506 feet tall. She picked me up and put me in her mouth. “Dylan!” Belle said. “Leave my cousin alone you've gone too far!” Cory yelled. Amanda then was using her tongue to play with me in her mouth. [Gulp] Amanda swallowed and I was sliding down her throat. “Ahhhhh!! I have an idea!” I yelled. About 35 minutes later I landed in her stomach and was ready to attack.

 

Meanwhile on the outside

 

“You monster!” Belle yelled. “Mmm, your boyfriend is delicious,” Amanda said evilly. “That's it you're going down!” Belle yelled. “Now who wants to be dessert?” Belle asked. “I do,” Stacie said. “What? Why?” Belle asked. “You ate my daughter's boyfriend, so I'm going to sacrifice myself,” Stacie said. Amanda then picked her up and was about to place her in her mouth until she felt pain in her stomach.

 

Now back inside Alyssa's stomach

 

I was fighting her on the inside and was fighting hard. I was climbing up her throat and into her head. I then started jumping on her Brain like a trampoline.

 

 Back on the outside

 

”Ow, I'm having trouble digesting my tiny son,” Amanda said. Amanda then got a headache, sneezed me out, fell down, and shrunk back to normal. She then got up and chased us. “Come on we have 3 minutes until midnight, so let's get out of here!” I yelled. We walked through the portal and left with Amanda chasing us.

To be Continued

End Notes:

Next time on PA McFalls: I finish Amanda off in the portal and we make it out just in time before midnight. Then in the morning we celebrate Belle's birthday PA Style.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things I need to improve on.

Thank you.

Chapter XV: Happy Birthday Belle!!! (2) by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on PA McFalls: Team McFalls traveled to the Cenozoic [See·nuh·zoh·ik] Era went to the through the Ice Plains and Icicle Tunnels to get to the Snow Caverns we went to the center platform of the deep dark abyss and into the portal. We went back to the 1990s and Amanda grew up to 506 feet then swallowed me. I fraught back inside her body l and defeated her causing her to shrink back to normal size. We left into the portal with Amanda chasing us and that's what you missed on PA McFalls. Now in this chapter I finish off Amanda inside the portal and get out in one piece. While Belle's asleep we put décor around her house for her surprise birthday party.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter XV: Happy Birthday Belle!!! (2)

 

Okay so this is where Amanda gets defeated and we celebrate Belle's birthday.

 

Friday, September 19, 2014 or is it Saturday, January 20, 1996?

 

“I will destroy you,” Amanda said evilly. “Go I'll take care of her!” I said. “But it's 11:59,” Belle said. “Just go!” I yelled. The others walked to the exit and I had 30 seconds until the portal closed. I started to attack e Amanda and she fell on her butt. I then ran out the portal in .4 seconds before the portal closed. Amanda was trapped inside the portal, but Minion Dave and Minion Bob escaped.

 

Saturday, September 20, 2014

 

“You did it Dylan,” Belle said. “Come on guys let's go home,” I said. “No!!” Minion Dave yelled. “You pay and we will get her free, so watch your back,” Minion Bob said.

 

We arrived at Belle's house and saw the others. “Guys you're alive what happened we lost communication,” Ferrari said. “Yeah what happened? We thought you were dea:d?” Emma asked. “Well the reason why we lost communication is because we went back in time to 6.4 billion years in the past,” I answered. “Well we should go to bed,” Belle said. Belle then took off her shoes and socks and went to bed. “Okay she's asleep ready guys,” I whispered. “Let's do this,” Dillon whispered. “The future Stacie should be home any minute, so we just have to do it after she leaves,” I said. “Wait what if she sees me?” Ferrari asked quietly. “Good point,” I whispered. I used my powers to shrink Ferrari to our size and was ready for some birthday action. We left Belle's room and we went to the front door and Stacie walked in. She slipped of her shoes into her barefeet. “Okay the hen in in the henhouse,” I said on my cell phone on a ledge on the wall near the ceiling. “What hen?” Emma asked over the phone. “Stacie just came into the house,” I answered on my cell phone. “Okay guys Operation Birthday is a go,” Ferrari said over the phone. “Yeah first we got to get Stacie's attention,” I said on my cell phone. “What should we do?” Emma asked. “Okay Ferrari you try to get her to stop someway by her feet while the others try to get her attention,” I answered. Ferrari ran on the floor and went in front of Stacie's feet. “Uh… PA what's the code for I'm about to be stepped on?” Ferrari asked. “The building's about to fall,” I answered. “Ah then THE BUILDING'S ABOUT TO FALL!!” Ferrari yelled. I threw a vine I used to ride the dinos to Ferrari and she tied Stacie's feet together. “Ahhh!!!” Stacie screamed as she fell on the floor. “Stacie!” I said. “PA! What are you doing here? Also why am I on the floor?” Stacie asked. “We need your help to celebrate your daughter's birthday,” I answered. “Well anything for the people who helped me 18 years ago,” Stacie said. I untied Stacie's ankles and she picked us up. “Okay so what do you need?” Stacie asked. “I need you to get some balloons and cake mix,” I said. We got the supplies and we're ready. “Okay Ferrari and Emma your on balloon duty and Stacie and. PA you'll be on cake duty and Cory and I will be on décor duty,” Andy commanded. “Haha you said duty,” I laughed. “Real mature,” Andy said. I got the cake mix while Stacie was at the oven. Cory and Andy was decorating the house and wrapping the gifts. Emma and Ferrari were breaking wind by blowing up balloons. In the morning Belle woke up and went down stairs to the kitchen. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” we all shouted. Belle was surprised and we celebrated all day.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Not again,” Andy said.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this story and hope you'll read the next one.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

*Fun Fact: Stacie Gross is a real person, but isn't Belle's mother. She was actually my Street Laws teacher when I was at Dover Area High School.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4421