Not Ideal by Halo117
Summary:

A fun night turns into a not so fun morning.


Categories: Feet, Entrapment, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 20945 Read: 73837 Published: July 02 2014 Updated: July 11 2014
Story Notes:

work in progress

1. Part 1 by Halo117

2. Part 2 by Halo117

3. Part 3 by Halo117

4. Chapter 4 by Halo117

5. Chapter 5 by Halo117

6. Chapter 6 by Halo117

7. Chapter 7 by Halo117

8. Chapter 8 by Halo117

9. Chapter 9 by Halo117

10. Chapter 10 by Halo117

11. Chapter 11 by Halo117

12. Chapter 12 by Halo117

Part 1 by Halo117
Author's Notes:

probably gonna post in increments

After another drunken night that at worst was still a mildly satisfying evening I slid into a deep sleep, transitioning to the soft carpet, surrounded by my already unconscious friends.
As the first rays of sunlight crept through the blinds I began to stir.
The light breached my eyelids and I succumbed to the morning sunshine. After a routine morning leg stretch I groggily opened my eyes. Initially I chalked up my unfamiliarity to my surroundings to possible drunken escapades from the night before. But as my mind cleared I was certain I didn't drink until the point of total confusion, so what was going on?
Directly in front of my was a towering blue structure that shielded me from the vast majority of sunlight and with it, my view of the rest of my surrounding scenery. I began to trek to the point where the massive blue behemoth met this strange, almost fuzzy material that came nearly waist high and surrounded me in all directions.
After working up a sweat I finally rounded my towering blue destination and what I saw...what I saw trumped anything seen by any human prior to me. It defied all logic. It stood terrifyingly over 50' tall and at least three times as long directly in front of me. It was a human foot.
It sat, calmly as if it wasn't breaking the laws of nature by simply existing. And as took in this self proclaimed 8th wonder of the world I began to realize the actual state of my situation, the massive foot in front of me was resting on a carpet, besides a pillow, in front of a couch, and it belong to one of my good friends and possible crush, Molly.
While trying to come to terms with the total absurdity of the situation I also recognized the need to form a plan. Apparently I had shrunk, nearly to the point of a small bug, and obviously enough my affliction did not effect Molly and from seeing the breathing behemoths in the distance, her friends weren't affected either. And as I cautiously hid behind the blue throw pillow 25 or do feet in front of her foot I knew I needed to gain the attention of one of the giantesses in front of me if I had any hope of returning to my natural height.
It took me the better part of a minute to wade through the carpet fibers and reach the base of her foot, near the heel, which laid calmly on its side. I planned on getting Molly's attention, but the how of which didn't occur to me until I was face to wrinkly sole with her enormous foot.
I made the decision to navigate around her toes that laid impressively in the distance and reassess my plan from there. As I began to trek the distance to the 5 toes of her right foot, a subtle, yet unmistakable odor wafted from what could only be her foot into my nose. At that moment my repressed foot fetish asserted its dominance over me and I found myself reaching out to touch the smooth sole in front of me. The flesh gave a barely noticeable amount and i gave a content sigh as I imagined what it would be like, falling asleep on the pillowy surface of her sole. Foolish daydreams aside I needed to reach my goal, considering my life was in extreme danger for as long as I was standing on the floor at a height of what must have been less than half an inch. After several more minutes of pushing through almost hairy carpet fibers I arrived at the bottom her pinky toe, laying on its side beneath 4 toes of increasingly larger size. At this point I was relatively awestruck, and as I gazed up to underside of her big toe I was hit again with the total absurdity of my situation. How in gods name could a person shrink, i attempted to convince myself it had to be a dream, or maybe I had taken some exotic drug. But the longer I sat there still attempting to bullshit myself, the more the clarity of the situation became more evident. Realizing that she could wake up or shift her foot at any moment, I again reconciled with the urgency of the situation. The longer it took me to get Molly's attention, the better chance of her waking up and silencing my attempts at recognition with a single footstep. Acknowledging that it would take me an unsafe amount of time to reach her face and attempt to get noticed there, I decided to try and make myself known at my current location of the underside of her pinky toe. I'd hoped for quick success and I initially pounded her toe with my fists and surprisingly enough it garnered a response, just not the one I had hoped for. After my provocation, her toes twitched, under normal circumstances this would be a harmless and negligible movement, but at my size it was an all out attack. The bottom of her most insignificant toe collided into me with enough force to knock me back a good ten feet from my perspective. I groaned laying on the carpet and as I reflected on my state of affairs I became terrified. A subconscious movement to her nearly killed me. My entire life of 19 years was so fragile that it could be snuffed out at the mere twitch of a toe of one of my best friends. But with this fear I also reaffirmed my will to survive. After concluding that all my bones remained in tact, I approached her toe again, this time I was determined to succeed. Making the decision to climb to the top of her pinky toe, I proceeded to wedge myself at the point where the base of her smallest toe met the rest of her foot, and slowly I climbed my way up, putting one hand after another followed by each of my feet. The scent of her foot became marginally stronger as I got closer to summiting her toe. Triumphantly I reached the top and from my vantage point where even the strongest twitch couldnt pummel me. I needed her to notice me and sooner rather than later so I didn't hesitate in trying to gain her attention. I slammed my fists onto the topside of her littlest toe where I presently laid in a consistent pattern, ideally which she would identify as something besides just a negligible itch, but as I grew weary and still remained unnoticed I elected for desperate measures. Opening my mouth wide I chomped into her skin, and the results were immediate.
They just weren't what I had hoped. All 5 of her toes scrunched and from my vulnerable point on her pinky toe I was knocked to the crevice created by that toe and the slightly larger toe next to it, I lost my orientation as my world was turned upside down and I became further wedged between the two smallest digits on her right foot. As far as I knew I still didn't sustain any major injuries...but that could change as the foot who's toes where I lay trapped rises into the air....
As I rapidly descend, while fearing for my life, I see the destination of Molly's foot, a pink, foam flip flop sitting next to its counterpart on the fast approaching carpet. As the foot I'm accompanying slams into the flip flop and the toes wriggle into a comfortable position on the shoe, I'm so grateful the flesh gives enough to where I remain largely unharmed.
I pray for my luck to continue as the foot who's toes still hold me prisoner continually rise and fall going to a destination unknown. I have to put forth effort to hold myself between her two toes fearing what would happen if I fell and ended up on her shoe as her foot continues to slam down with scary consistency. With the next step she took I quickly realize we had crossed a threshold and im now above stylish tile in a room that could only be a bathroom. My view swiveled as Molly sat down on the enormous toilet that was now behind me. As my mortality became more evident I knew I might not last another trek between her toes. As her stream of pee reached its conclusion I had one option left. With that I bit the skin of her pinky toe as hard as I could manage. With that bite, I heard the first word since I gained my drastically reduced height. "Ow" was all she had to say. With that simple word my hope was restored and as her gaze fell to her foot I knew my salvation was close.
"What the fuck" Molly quietly said to no one but herself, but if was easily enough for me to hear. She splayed her toes causing me to fall the manageable distance to the pink foam that was her sandal. I saw her foot retreat from the flip flop siting at a position where her toes lay just seconds before. Molly calmly reached down to her sandal and with the utmost care picked it up bringing it closer and closer to her flawless face. She displayed an obvious sense of confusion as she stared intently at me lying far to the right of the gigantic thong that stood more than twice my height. I carefully stood up at this point and I waved my arms over my head, incredibly relieved that I was saved. Still unsure of what she was looking at a quiet "what the..." was all Molly had to murmur at the moment.
"Molly! It's me! Matt!" I yelled in reply to her obvious confusion.
Her eyes widened and her look of confusion remained, even intensified, as she tried to sort out what was happening.
I wasn't prepared for what happened next. Molly's massive hand descended on me and she delicately used her index finger and thumb the steal me from the solid footing of her flip flop. Thankfully, like her toes, her fingers had enough give where I wasn't harmed, if uncomfortable.
Molly stared for a long few seconds at the wiggling apparent person inbetween her fingers. She brought her eyes closer to the figure and with a look of awe on her face she had confirmed what she had thought she heard it speak before. It was Matt.
"Holy shit..Matt...how did you..what...." She didn't know what to ask, and Matt didn't know what to answer. Regardless Matt gained a sense of relief and ease now that his dilemma was close to being over.
"Yea I know! This doesn't make any sense at all, what the hell happened!" Molly didn't have an answer and Matt understood her shock. Although he still had countless questions, and a sense of apprehension over how long it would take doctors and scientists and whichever academics it took to fix him, if god forbid, they ever restored his height, Matt rested easy knowing his life wasn't in danger and people would be working night and day to study and find a solution for the scientific anomaly that still rested between Molly's huge fingers.
(Bear with the lack of consistency with perspective)
Molly was still in shock while holding her minuscule friend. "Hold on" she told him as she pulled up her long skirt and stood up from the toilet seat.
She curled her fingers securing her tiny companion and began walking to her bedroom. She already had in mind a plan of action for the little guy in her hand.
Matt assumed Molly was going to alert the other sleeping girls that at the very least she was going to the hospital and at most that one of them needed to call 911 right away, but through the gaps in her fingers Matt noticed that wasn't the case. "Molly! Molly!" Matt called her name a few times trying to figure out her plan to get him to the proper people to rectify the situation. He figured she couldnt hear, which made sense, her ears were hundreds of feet away from his tiny voice. Matt saw her approaching a well made bed and rightfully guessed he'd talk to Molly now.
Molly took a seat and had a jittery shiver. She didn't know what she was feeling, at the moment, power maybe? She crossed her legs and unfolded her fingers.
"Ohmygod" Molly looked again at her previously 6'+ friend on her palm.
"Haha yea..." Matt replied, increasingly nervous "what do you think happened Molly?! I just woke up this size. Did you call an ambulance?"
"I don't know Matt, relax we'll figure it out." She was surprisingly calm when she said this. Molly had decided shed calmly take charge of the situation.
"Ok ok, thanks, but the ambulance Molly?" Matt wondered why she didn't have more of a sense of urgency. Something like this had never happened in human history as far as anyone knew.
"How'd you get between my toes?" Molly had the beginning signs of a smirk forming when she asked him."
Matt was getting nervous "Your toes? I woke up on the floor and went to get your attention. Molly this is serious I need help. Let's go."
She smirked in reply "Relax you'll be fine." Molly began to feel even more so in control, and it felt good, she felt powerful. She perked up as she heard her friends stirring in the neighboring room, waking up from their fun night they had had. Without thinking she got up and walked over to a discarded running sock she threw on the floor the day before.
"M-Molly stop messing around we need to go" Matt yelled up worriedly from her hand. But next he froze when he saw what she was reaching for.

Molly was committed to her decision now and Matt didn't really have a choice in the matter. "I have to talk to the girls, I'll be back real soon, hang tight k?" She reached down and picked up the dirtied sock.

Matt was done playing around and made an attempt to reassert himself. "Molly there's nothing to talk about you need to call the police or whoever the fuck, now." Hid newfound confidence was lost as he saw what was in her other hand. "Molly..."
She didn't stop and maneuvered the hand with her old sock below the hand with her little friend. As Matt protested louder Molly did nothing but formed what looked like a mischievous smirk.

After noticing the approaching sock and seeing..."is she s-s-smiling?" Matt wondered? After seeing what could only be Molly's disturbing smile it was obvious Matt was terrified, he tried to convince himself that she couldn't be about to do what it looked like she was gonna, could she? He got his answer quickly.
"Just wait up little guy, kay? You'll be safe in here and I'll get you fixed in a flash a little later!" After hesitating for another split second, Molly angled the hand containing her little friend above the opening in her striped sock.
Matt grabbed at her perfectly smooth hand looking for purchase, realizing he wasn't going to find any he looked down and was terrified at the grungy socks opening as he grew closer and closer to it. At that moment he knew for certain he wanted nothing more to do with feet for the rest of his life.
However, he didn't have a choice. Unable to stop his fall Matt sped towards the opening of the sock and just before dropping into his apparent prison he looked up and shivered at the grin he saw on Molly's face.
Molly couldn't contain her smile as she saw Matt fall from her hand into her used running sock. She saw the small lump that was her friend squirming in the toe of the sock and offered a shiver herself. As she felt the sense of total dominance over him and knew that this was the way things were supposed to be. Her smile grew as she heard squeaks coming from her dirty sock. She responded with a condescending "shh" and lightly flicked the lump that was Matt as she walked over to deposit her sock with its +1.
After being hit with Molly's hot pink painted fingernail Matt grew more disoriented than he was, but he still had a shred of hope that Molly just hadn't realized the gravity of the situation.
Molly had eyed a pair of her ankle high leather boots to stow her tiny package in, she bent over by the boots strewn near her closet. "Get some rest Matt! I'll be back real soon!" That was all Molly had to say before she stuffed the sock and it's contents into her boot ensuring it would remain there til she got back.

Part 2 by Halo117
Author's Notes:

done on iphone so its not perfect

Matt had just about had enough. Where did she get off brushing him aside as an item of her convenience when he really needed her? It was obvious that after she had reflected on what was happening he would be well on his way to the emergency room. As he inhaled the scent of well exercised foot and writhed around in the used, colorful sock he made a promise that no one would be in charge of his fate but him. However as Matt exerted all his strength just to sit up in a comfortable position in the stale sock he couldn't help feel vulnerable..and scared.
"Yea!! Let's get drunk today!" Erin yelled. Molly wanted to share her crazy experience with one of her friends. Molly grinned and knew if anyone was gonna be committed with her on enjoying the toy-sized friend trapped and the sock in the room over, it would be Erin. She wanted to share the experience of...of...of dominating someone.
A distinct "thump thump thump" awoke Matt from inside his uncomfortable sock prison. He was hit with a sense of vertigo as the sock was lifted out of the boot and deposited on the ground. He saw a foot, through the threads of the sock bigger than Molly's own feet which were decorated by pink painted toenails. These bigger feet had toes painted in silver, that anxiously twitched for some attention. "Alright Erin don't freak out, just close your eyes and put these socks on so we can get going." Molly goofily suggested as she smiled and handed Erin the sock containing Matt.
Erin was eager to get involved and grasped the sock handed to her by Molly. She immediately felt the lump that lay in the toe of the sock and eyed it intently as she felt it squirm. Erin looked at the sock, then up at Molly and back to the sock with a confused look. Molly did nothing but stare back at Erin with an ecstatic look on her face. Increasingly confused, Erin dumped the contents of the sock onto the carpet in front of her feet, needless to say she was stunned at what she saw.
"Molly what the fucks that" Erin said plainly enough. She didn't know what she was looking at as whatever it was attempted to gain its orientation and stand up.
"Did you notice that Matts gone, Erin?"
Erin looked to where she knew he had fallen asleep and seeing nothing she returned her gaze to what had to be a tiny human waving it's arms to get her attention. "No way..." was all she said as she sat on the floor with a dull thud and leaned in for a closer look. "Matt....?"
Matt didn't know what Molly had intended by giving him to Erin, but he didn't care, he saw her as a faster ticket to get him to the authorities. "Erin! Yea it's me. You need to call the hospital now, tell Molly enough messing around this is serious!" Matt yelled all this surprisingly stern for a bug sized person talking to a girl a thousand times his size.
"Riiiight" Erin replied with a smile creeping onto her face. Molly was surprised but excited how Erin handled the introduction to their shrunken friend. Erin looked up to Molly "Whats the plan then?"
Molly had an idea the direction she was gonna take this "It's only Saturday, there's no reason to cut our weekend short, we'll get this all sorted out Monday, k Matt?"
"What the fuck do you mean 'K'? I'm smaller than a Lego and I need help." Matt said that last part with an earnest tone that he had hoped resonate with his friends. He couldn't believe they seriously weren't getting help yet. He hoped Erin would take some initiative.
And initiative she took. Erin's huge hand reached down and gently picked Matt up. "Finally" Matt thought to himself, relieved that at least Erin seemed eager to help him. His thoughts were quickly changed as she unceremoniously dumped Matt back into the sock he'd been in earlier. Erin had even surprised herself with her action, but the primal urge that guided her to do it couldn't be fought.
Molly couldn't of been happier with how things went, "this is incredible isn't it?" Molly asked Erin.
"It doesn't make sense Moll." Erin smiled at her. "But let's have fun this is an opportunity no ones ever had before."
"Haha I agree." Molly replied. "What'd you have in mind?"
Erin smiled at Molly then reached down for the sock and it's inhabitant.
Erin shook with nervous excitement as she prepared to put the little man where he belonged. She hooked her fingers into the opening of the sock and methodically began sliding it up her intimidating foot. As Erin felt Matt slip under her massive toes she was hit with a wave of satisfaction. This is how things were supposed to be.
Matt could hear Erin giggling as he squirmed to alleviate the pressure Erin's foot applied to him. Matt was absolutely terrified, at his size one wrong movement could end his life and he couldn't comprehend why his "friends" didn't get that. Matt was wedged in-between two huge toes that he knew belonged to Erin, the silver painted toes made it obvious and they twitched excitedly. Erin dexterously maneuvered Matt to where he was positioned under her toes. The fact that there was a squirming human trapped in her sock, moving desperately under her toes was the most incredible thing she had ever felt. And it felt so right.
"Molly....you need to try this." Erin knew her friend had to experience the sensation she was feeling.
"Haha whatever you say Erin, give him here."
Matt couldn't believe the way the girls were talking about him, their voices were muffled from his position under her foot but he got the just of what they were saying, and it scared him.
Erin released the tiny man from her toes and peeled off the sock. Her nose crinkled as the odor hit her. "Socks rank Molly."
Molly smiled "your point?" Erin just laughed and shook her head as she handed the sock to Molly.
Before putting it on, Molly looked down the opening of the sock and saw her shrunken friend collapsed in the toe of the sock looking up at her with pleading eyes "Please.." was all Matt got out before his world shook and Molly's face was replaced with five pink painted toes coming straight for him. The toes slowed their approach and after gently making contact with the little man they raised up and scrunched positioning Matt under the set of her pretty pink painted toes.
Molly basked in the sense of how incredible it felt have this tiny human writhing under her toes. She wiggled and scrunched her toes grabbing at and playing with Matt who was completely defenseless. Between the increasing smell and the constant attacks from his friends massive toes Matt grew hopeless realizing the situation couldn't get any worse.
Molly was on cloud nine with the minuscule person trapped in her sock and Erin gloated "Told you it's amazing. Isn't it the most incredible thing you've ever felt?"
Molly just giddily smiled what her friend was saying was an understatement. Molly wanted more though. She sat Indian style and grabbed her foot with the tiny occupant so she had her sole facing her.
"Matt." She said with a tone of determination and a hint of excitement. "Lick my big toe."
Matt was appalled at what Molly was instructing him to do. He wanted to convince himself that he misheard he but he knew that wasn't the case. He had heard her, she had told him to lick her toe. But he wasn't going to do it.
Molly waited calmly for a moment and became dismayed when it was obvious Matt wasn't about to do what she had asked. So she demanded.
"I'm not asking Matt. Now." Molly said with a disturbing glint in her eye Matt caught through the stretched sock.
Matts face was pushed against Molly's big toe due to the tautness of the sock. It was comfortably soft but between the smell and her lack of showering today, this wasn't a place he wanted to be. Matt was committed to standing by his refusal to appease his power drunk friend.
Molly sighed and stood up, careful not to put pressure on her right foots toes as she walked to her bedroom. She was upset her tiny friend wasn't complying, but couldn't say she was surprised.
As Molly gave up trying to get Matt to lick her toe he enjoyed his victory but feared for his safety as the foot pounded against the carpet as Molly walked. From his position under her toes he remained relatively safe though. What he couldn't comprehend though is why his friends have so far failed to help him and continued to play their little games. Matts contemplation was cut short as Molly took a seat in her bed and removed the sock and with it, Matt. "Has she come to her senses?" Matt wondered to himself.
Molly didn't like the defiance Matt displayed and she was going to remedy the situation. She emptied her sock on her beds blanket and once again marveled at the current state of affairs. Her previously full sized friend was the size of a bug sitting on her bed. Back to business though, she grabbed the pair of leather boots she had used earlier and set them next to her bed.
"Last chance Matt, do what I said or there's going to be consequences." Molly gave her ultimatum.
"Consequences? Molly fucking drop it I'm not licking your foot, for gods sakes get me help!" Matt desperately tried to reason with her.

Molly's composure didn't change as she sat on her bed causing Matt to bounce and roll down the decline she created. Matt tumbled toward her crotch and bounced against her clothed womanhood. Molly smiled at the sensation that was just short of getting a moan. Maybe later, she thought. She reached between her legs and picked Matt up as he hopelessly flailed his legs in mid air. He was set down directly in front over her big toe that lay flat on the thick blanket of her bed.
"Last chance Matt." Molly needed to feel his little tongue on her skin, but if he wasn't going to she didn't mind she had other plans.
Matt just looked defiantly at her as he stood in front of her big toe easily 2 times his height.
"Suit yourself little guy." Molly told him as she reached for the boots next to her bed and set them down to her right.
"Molly please, enoughs enough I need help now." Matt pleaded as he got increasingly nervous.
Molly didn't even respond as she picked Matt up, less gentle than before, and dropped him into her boot.
"Let's go get food." Molly called into the other room as Matt prepared for a long, boring day to try and think up how to proceed. His plan changed however when the boot he was in was picked up and not so gently dropped on the floor.
"Please Jesus no." Matt couldn't do this anymore, but he didn't have a choice. He saw his friends massive foot enter the mouth if the boot as he turned and ran for the toe. As the five toes stampeded toward him, Matt dove a reached the refuge the empty space at the tip of Molly's boot provided. But he was far from safe.
Molly now her bare feet would start sweating bullets in her hot boots once she started moving around, and it gave her the chills each time the little companion in her shoe bumped against her toes. Yes Matt was her friend she though but now....now it felt like his purpose was up to her.
Matt heard the girls talking and the sounds of traffic as his cramped prison got hotter and hotter. Molly's toes began to glisten with sweat that transferred to Matt each time he bumped into her. As the hours went by the situation got worse and Matt was getting dehydrated when finally he could tell they were back home.
He heard Molly tell her friends she was gonna take a nap and he heard her and Erin exchange some words as he waited to get fresh air. But he wasn't freed as he had anticipated. His heart sunk as he realized Molly was going to nap with him in her boots. He didn't see any good way out.
Molly pulled the blanket over her, boots and all and attempted to fall asleep. Of course the little person in her boot was a distraction but a welcome one. She wondered how Matt was fairing when she felt something. She felt what she'd been waiting for and it was fantastic. It was the sensation of Matts little tongue being dragged across her cute big toe. She gave him time for a couple more licks. Then went to remove him with a clear sense of accomplishment on her face.

Part 3 by Halo117
Author's Notes:

not sure bout this one

Matt couldnt believe he'd done it.  The heat, the sweat, and the cramped conditions of Mollys boot were too much.  So at his breaking point he succumbed and dragged his tongue across her largest toe.  He didnt stop until the boot was pulled off and tipped upside down allowing him to cascade onto the bed below.

Molly stared at her less than half an inch tall friend laying defeated in front of her now bare feet on her bed.  "You look like a mess Matt." she told him, and it was true.  His clothes were drenched in her foots sweat and he was completely exhausted.  But that didnt compare to mental defeat of him licking her foot.  He was ashamed hed actually done it, but more so he was amazed she made him.

"Molly how could you do that to me ?" Matt pondered.  "Youre one of my best friends and youre treating me like some toy.  Please get me help."

"Oh quit being so dramatic Matt were just having some fun! I told ya we'll call the doctor on Monday, so stop asking."  But what really resonated with Molly was that he was right, he felt like a toy to her.  And unfortunately for Matt, she didnt mind.

Molly heard Erin saying goodbye to the rest of their friends in the neighboring room.  Molly hollared "Ill talk to you guys later! see ya soon!" and then heard the door slam shut.  It was just her and Erin left in  the house now, and this scared Matt even more.

"Well hey Matt we both need to get cleaned up so lose the clothes." Molly commanded.

Matt didnt know what she planned but he didnt want to deal with her anymore.  He wasnt gonna go along with what she said anymore so with that he started walking away from her down the length of the bed.

"Um, Matt where do you think youre going?"  Molly was irritated he wasnt listening to her and she was getting tired of it quick.  She wasnt gonna play games.  Molly raised then extended her leg, letting her foot hover over Matt who continued walking away.  Molly was going to end this disobedience now.  With that she dropped her foot on top of him, probably a little harder than she should of but that was his own fault.  She relished the feeling of his paniced body squirming under the middle of her sole.  She rolled the tiny person back and forth under her foot, enjoying the little massage his thrashing body provided.  She slid him under her still sweaty toes and grasped his body with them.

Matt hang there, snugly grasped by Mollys huge toes.  He felt defeated.  He was a human being here boying toyed with by his supposed friends fucking toes.  It shouldnt have been possible.  Matt saw the room fly by him as Molly brought her foot on top of her knee and stared at Matt all the while smiling.  

"I like you in that spot Matt."  Molly told Matt upsetting him even more.  She tranfered him from her toes to her hand and got up to walk into the bathroom.  Since Matt didnt want to take his clothes off she did it for him and ripped them in the process.  She then set him down on the still dry floor of the bath tub.

Molly closed the drain to Matts relief, then turned on the faucet.  Hot water cascaded into the tub quickly rising to Matts waist then higher and higher still.  As the water rose Matt had to start treading water.  He saw Molly getting undressed and it hit him that she was getting into the bath tub too. Gulp.  As Matt continued rising with the water, he saw a now completely nude Molly gracefully reach one of her legs over into the tub, scaringly close to him.  The water discplaced by her foot caused Matt to bob up and down and that continued as she brought her other leg into the tub.  Matt looked down at the 10 pink toes in the water beneath him and followed her body up past her glorious pussy and well rounded breasts.  She smiled down at the miniscule person floating in the water and she sat down. 

Matt was now sharing the tub with the massive goddess named Molly.  Molly reclined and closed her eyes.  "Start with my feet." she said

"What?" Matt asked, confused.

"Youre gonna clean my feet first and then whatever else I ask you to do, unless you want to spend more time in my boot." Molly stretched her legs out and determined to stay out of her boots, Matt decided to comply.  He slowly began swimming towards her huge feet at the other end of the tub.  Molly wasnt intending on waiting though so she reached over and picked him out of the water and set Matt down in front of her enormous feet.  Matt began the daunting task by wiping water on her wrinkled sole.  He continued to do this for some time and Molly decided to spice things up.

Matt watched as she shifted her foot and once again grasped his struggling body in her toes.  Molly continued wiggling her toes, manauevering Matt between each them, erasing the grime.  Matt's whole body was grinded by her soft, feminine toes and he couldnt help but get hard. As Molly continiued to scrunch the tiny person between her toes, she saw him bitterly climax. She smiled, it was her turn.

Matt didnt know what was happening next after cumming unwittingly between his friends huge toes.  Matt felt violated and embarassed.  He couldnt believe his friend basically..raped him.  He knew that when his size was restored their friendship would never be the same.  If she hadnt already that betrayed Matts trust.  Molly was growing wild with anticipation and she decided what she was going to do.  Molly had grabbed him and brought him over her submerged pussy, and after thinking for a second, she let go.  Matt was terrified as he plummeted into the water.  He surfaced, angry that his friend was so careless with his fragile body. but overall he was fine as treaded water looking up at Mollys medium sized breasts and smiling face.  His feet found ground as something rose up from beneath him.  "What the-" then Matt realized what it was.

Molly raised her waist and shivered as she felt her tiny toy standing on top of her vagina.  She didnt waste time as she brought her hand down mashing the little guy into her pussy and moaning in the process.  She kneaded the little man into her flesh and the sensations rippled through her whole body.

Matt swallowed mouthfuls of water and grew fearful for his life as Molly manhandled him pleasuring herself.  Molly again violated him with total disregard for his safety and opinion.  Eventually she realized the danger for him and while not stopping with her right, used her left hand to pick him up and set him on top of her left nipple where she commanded "Rub."  Matt didnt know his close friend, Molly had this tribal side and as he rode the bucking nipple it really hit him that he could die at any moment.

 

Molly wrapped up her satisfying bath and got out with Matt in hand to get dressed.  Matt sat in her hand with his arms wrapped aorund his knees.  "How could she do that to me? How could she do any of the things shes done?" Matt knew for certain their relationship would be done after this ordeal. Erin had grown impatient waiting by herself in the other room.  "Can I have him?" Erin asked a toweled Molly.  "Sure thing."  Molly held her hand out and Erin eagerly snatched Matt from it.

 

 

Chapter 4 by Halo117

Erin wasnt sure why she always felt the urge to have their tiny person at her feet, but she embraced the desire.  It looked like Molly had really done a number on Matt, evident by his sulky attitude, but Erin didnt plan on cutting him some slack.  The feeling of having total dominance over the little person that was her friend was indescribable and insatiable.

Matt found himself being set on the carpet in front of Erins massive feet once again.  He grew skittish as the toes wiggled in front of him.  The smallest of the huge digits was still twice his size and he didnt want to spend any more time near them.  Erin had other plans though as she splayed her toes right in front of the tiny person at her feet.  "Get inbetween." she smiled as she pointed to her foot.  Matt understood what she was saying but was terrified of spending more time near her monstorous feet. "Erin...." he tried to start as she scooted her foot closer.

Erin lost her smile as the insubordination by the tiny man at her feet disappointed her.  "Now." she told him sternly.  Matt knew he wasnt getting out of this so he slowly walked forward.  As he stepped inbetween the big and second toe the smell around him grew more noticable.  He was getting so sick of this bullshit.  "One more day." He told himself. 

Erin shivered as she saw Matt disappear between her two toes.  "All the way in." Erin directed him.  "Now kiss."

Matt couldnt believe it.  The things these girls were making him do made him feel less than human.  He swallowed his pride and decided he would just do what the girls said until he got help Monday.  He reached forward to the skin between her two massive toes and gave a soft kiss, recoiling at the bitter taste.

Erin barely felt his little lips on her skin, but it was enough.  The feeling was magical and it honestly did make her feel like a Goddess.

Molly walked into the room in denim shorts and a tank top and saw her friend sitting on the floor.  "Having fun?" she asked. Erin just beamed in return savoring the feeling of having a 1/2 inch tall human kiss her foot.

Molly had bad news "My parents called and their coming home early." She told Erin.  "Aw shoot me and Matt here were just getting started."  She winked down at her foot.  "Yea I know I know, but ill call ya tomorrow, k?"  Erin agreed, standing up and walking over to Molly leaving Matt on the floor.

"So what are we gonna do?" Erin whispered to Molly, not wanting Matt to overhear.  "Youre gonna take him to the hospital Monday?" Erin questioned. 

"...No. Were not." Molly said in reply with a mischievous smile forming on her face.  "Erin, were Gods to him, and we can be treated as such.  The feeling of having an actual human under my foot was just... it felt the thats how things were supposed to be. Matts not going anywhere."  Erin felt a tinge of guilt, but she knew the feeling Molly was talking about, and it wasnt something that she never wanted to experience again, so she agreed.  "Right.  Okay call me soon alright?" Erin concluded.  The two girls hugged and Erin headed for the door.

Matt felt relieved that Mollys parents were coming. That meant a quick end to the weekend and getting help faster. However, Matt couldnt hear what the girls were saying but he knew it was probably about getting him help.  "About time they stop this nonsense." He thought to himself.  The ground shook as Erin left through the door and Molly walked up to him.  Once again he was face to face with her admittedly pretty toes.

Molly took a second to appreciate the situation while she looked down at her miniscule friend at her bare feet. She lifted her foot up and over Matt, lowering it to grasp him in her eagerly awaiting toes.

Matt grew nervous as he saw her massive wrinkled sole right above him and as her toes stretched he knew where he was going.  He was so sick of the bullshit.

Molly shivered as she felt her little friend squirming between her toes.  The sensation felt as unreal as when she had done it for the first time, and she savored the feeling.  She then brought her foot up to her hand and made the exchange, walking back to her bedroom with her friend in tow. 

 

Chapter 5 by Halo117

As Molly made the short trek to her bedroom, she felt her little companion struggling to maintain some sense of balance from within her curled hand.  She took a moment to try to imagine things from his perspective.  From waking up in a world built for giants to spending time struggling under her massive toes.  The shear sense of power she held over this little person was almost difficult to grasp.  The thought that a simple squeeze of her hand could snuff out a human life scared her as much as it made her relish the power she held.  The long day had taken a toll on her, and Molly was ready to get some sleep.

Matt hit the comforter of the bed with a soft thump after being dropped from Mollys hand.  He was completely worn out from being brutally handled by his so called friends for the entire day.  He knew when he woke up the following morning hed have some bruises to show for it.  He looked up from his vantage point on the bed to the titaness standing before him. 

Molly started "Hey so Matt ive been thinking and I probably shouldve treated you better today, youre so vulnerable and you came for me to help, and I should have used better judgement."

"Ya think?" Matt thought to himself.  He had been subjected to treatment than not even the worst criminals have to endure, if she thought shed still be a friend of his after this ordeal was over, she was wrong.  But at least she hadnt gone completely off the deepend and his last day before starting the process of figuring out his ailment would be an easy one.

"So." Molly continued. "We'll get some sleep, and then tomorrow morning after I go to church with the parents, we'll get you taken care of."  Molly sent a reassuring smile Matts direction.

Matt was bothered that he had to wait until after church for Molly to get her parents and find some medical help for him, but he figured he might as well not push his luck and grudgingly nodded, still sullen over the abuses his "friends" subjected him to.

Molly continued getting ready for sleep when she heard Matts tiny voice yell "Just get me a wash cloth or some linen to sleep on, and I guess thatd be okay."

Molly grinned at his request "Matt, I know I said I was reckless in how I treated you-" She began as she walked over to her dresser, reaching into her top drawer.  "And I meant it.  But im still the one in charge. Relax though, its a fresh one of my socks."  Matt was pissed that she insisted on him sleeping in her footwear, but conceded as he let Molly enjoy the last night of her power trip.  He saw her walking over with a clean calf length sock that he assumed to be his sleeping bag for the night. "Just set it on your nightstand, at least, I dont want to be on your bed if you roll over.  Id get smothered."  Matt grew sour with each minute he had to spend in his current situation, still wondering how it was possible.  He was relieved that Molly gave an easy nod to his request of being on her night stand.  She set down the sock next to her alarm clock and walked back over to where Matt lay on the bed.  As much as Matt disliked being handled by these giantesses he, was prepared as she delicately lifted him up and carried him over to her nightstand and his sleeping arrangements.  Matt was deposited next to the fresh, detergent scented sock, and climbed into it as you would a sleeping bag. 

"You need anything?" Molly asked, making sure the tiny person on her nightstand was comfortable. 

"No. Goodnight." Matt replied, clearly with some degree of attitude.  Matt heard the thuds of Mollys footsteps as she walked over to the lightswitch and flicked it off.  After the few more dull thuds of Molly walking over to her bed, he heard her climb beneath her covers and rest her head on her pillow.  Matt did the same and closed his eyes, eager for his surreal dilemma to be over.  He began to drift into a welcome sleep...

 

 

 

Just as Matt was about to cross the point into full fledged slumber, he found himself tumbling down the length of the white, tube sock, his descent quickly halted by reaching the toe.  Matt was completely confused and totally disoriented.  "Whats happening!" was the only thought that crossed his mind.  As he heard an ominous sound of skin sliding across the fabric, becoming both louder and logically closer he mumbled "No please, no, God no..I cant....not again." But it was too late.  Mollys toes made contact with Matt, with some amount of force.  The toes scrunched as they worked the tiny person into a familiar position, snugly under their control.  Matt ferociously struggled, uselessly fighting the girls toes that dominated him.  Matt punched, kicked and thrashed helplessly, unwilling and unable to spend any more time with Mollys five enormous toes.  But with time, Matts energy declined as did his struggling.  He began to wimper as he wondered what possessed his former best friend to do this to him.

Molly laid awake in her bed, unable to stop her mind from racing as she looked over at the miniscule person in her sock of all things, on the nightstand next to her.  She closed her eyes one more time and with sleep seeming distant, she made her decision, reaching over to the lone sock.  The instant she picked it up, she noticed Matts movement.  "He has no idea." She thought to herself, causing a smile to take shape.   Bringing the sock over to her foot, she took a second to admire her recent pedicure, her pink painted nails looked cute.  "His treat." Molly said softly to herself.  She brought the fabric of the sock around the cute toes of hers she was looking at and began to pull the sock up the length of her size 7 foot.  She pulled the sock past the firm ball of her foot, then along her well definded arch, and finally up her lightly calliced heel, from her frequent time on the soccer field.  As she pulled the sock on tight, she felt the struggling form that was her tiny friend against the front of her toes.  She then at this point, expertly posiitoned his little body under her five soft, pretty, painted toes and leaned back and closed her eyes.  She felt his little form thrashing about, fighting fruitlessly to get her to who knows what? Remove her foot? "As if." She thought.  The pleasure of his little body beating against her toes gave her exactly what she was looking for.  She felt his smallest movements against the sensitive skin on the bottoms of her, relatively, small toes.  "This is why I was born."  Molly thought.  "To have a human life struggling to survive under my feet."  Where these thoughts came from, Molly didnt know, and quite frankly she didnt care.  All she cared about was the amazing sensition of this little person, who she previously called her friend, beating about underfoot.  Molly began to drift off into sleep, her final thoughts savoring Matts desperate struggling.

Chapter 6 by Halo117

Molly stretched as she woke to sounds of her dad making breakfsat in the kitchen a few rooms over.  She felt good this morning and wasnt sure why, until she felt clawing on her big toe.  "Fuck yes." She thought to herself. 

Matt had almost suffocated at a couple different occasions during the course of the night.  What were subconscious movements to Molly were possibly life altering to him.  After the 3rd or 4th instances of near death occured to Matt during the night he made his decision.  He fully intended to press charges as soon as he gained the ability.  As if fearing for his life wasnt enough, the refreshing smell of laundry detergent had been completely replaced by the light odor of Mollys huge foot.  Matt was indescribebly bitter as he lay, pressed against Mollys feminine foot, inhaling her less than pleasant scent, completely helpless to do anything about it.  At sometime in the early morning he heard a door open and close and the conversation of Mollys parents.  Now that they were home he was ready to move on and wasnt about to let Moilly sleep in late.  He scratched at her toe with renewed vigour hoping to wake the massive girl whos sock he was still trapped in. 

Molly clenched her toes and pulled her sock off, delighted to see her puny friend held by her toes that dwarfed him.  "Good morning sunshine." She said to him, all the while smiling. 

Matt was fuming when he saw Mollys stupid grin.  "What the-" Matt stopped himself.  "Molly, youre parents are home.  Go get them and lets go to the hospital.  The funs over."  Matt attempted to say with some tone of authority, but he wasnt sure how well he got the point across.  Judging by Mollys subsequent laughter, not very well.

"Hahahaha, ohmygod Matt you look so adorable trying to give me orders from there."  Molly replied, giving a blow to Matts confidence.

Molly looked at Matt attempting to give her commands from his posiiton on her foot, currently held by her dominating toes.  "But like I said." Molly continued. "Church first."

Matt was prepared to wait until after Molly and her parents got back from church, but that was just about it.  "Alright just hurry up."  Matt kept going, acting like he was the one dictating the day's events.  Molly thought it was cute.

Molly set Matt down on her unmade bed as she got out her outfit for church.  She knew her parents would be trying to leave soon.  She got out a pair of black flats, skin tone nylons, and a white sundress amongst her underwear. 

"But Molly, if you could get me some breakfast before you go, Id appreciate it."  Matt tried to show some sense of common courtesy, hoping hed get it in return. 

"Dont you mean before we go?"  Molly again smiled knowing Matts incoming dismay.  "Just because youre half an inch tall doesnt mean you dont have to show God respect."  Molly said, knowing it would piss Matt off. 

And Matt was livid.  "How the fuck am I going to go to church.  My only clothes are tattered thanks to you, not to mention im fucking tiny and I need immediate help!"  Matt raged.

Molly disregarded his anger, and was amused he thought shed ask him to get in his best Sunday dress.  "No worries Matt, Ill take you. "  Matt liked where this was going less and less as Molly reached down to pick up Matts tiny form from her bed.  She knew hed be less than happy as she picked up one of her nylons. 

Matt was hysterical at this point.  He saw her pick up a huge nylon and honestly feared where that was going to lead to.  He was terrified of Mollys mammoth feet and didnt know if hed survive another encounter with them.  "Molly please, please, just please leave me here."  Matt begged.  "Ill just wait right here until you get back you dont have to worry about it, I swear."  Matt felt that his pleas were on deaf ears. 

Molly enjoyed Matts attempts at trying to get out of spending the next couple hours under her feet.  But that wasnt going to happen.  "I promise Ill be careful, k?  Youll be fine I swear, I woundnt risk you getting hurt."  Molly didnt think her words would calm him and she was right.

Matt felt furious.  "Why the fuck do you need me under your fucking foot Molly?  Why cant I just stay here.  Whats the big fucking issue?"  Matt continued to yell as he was brought over the opening to Mollys footwear. 

And to be honest Molly didnt have an answer.  But then again, she didnt need one.  She dropped the still arguing Matt into her nylon and watched his body plummet down the long length all the way to the toe.

Molly wouldnt deny that she was horny as she slipped the nylon onto her foot, and up her leg all the while the struggling human being panicked in the nylons toe.  Mollys toes were once again greeted with a tiny humans commotion.  It felt great to her.

Matt was scared out of him mind to be spending another second under this giant girls foot.  He knew it wouldnt be like last night, which was bad enough just in her sock.  This time he would be in her tight fitting nylon, in a flat of all types of footwear.

Molly enjoyed the feeling of Matt slamming his fists against her powerful toes.  She knew hed put up more of a commotion as she put her feet into the tight fitting, stylish, black flats.  She was so right.

Matt didnt believe Molly would subject him to the hot, humid, and all around horrid condiitons that he found himself in, but he was totally wrong. 

Matt didnt know if hell existed, but if it did, it was where he was now.  He found himself praying for salvation and he hadnt even left Mollys house for church yet.  Initially he found himself hitting the bottoms of Molly pink painted toes again, trying to convey his distaste for his predicamentt.

Molly felt the tiny, puny persons small blows to her foot from within her flat, and it felt great.  She herself prayed that the micro massage occuring from within her flat continued the entire day.  She scrunched her toes in an indirect and unintentional effort to show her satisfaction with Matts actions. 

Matt was greeded with continued bombardement by Mollys feet and at that point, he just gave up.  He shivered, defeated by the five digits of Mollys right foot that seemed determined to dehumanize him.

Matt was subjected to Mollys feet that crashed down with scary consistency as she first walked to her parents car, and then after a brief respite, from the car to their seats in church. 

Matt heard what must have been the preacher, from above Mollys feet and through her nylons.  From his experience it was most likely a message of tolerance, peace and compassion, none of which he found himself getting. 

On the other end, Molly took in every tiny movement she felt Matt deal her toes from within her cute looking flats.  As the preacher gave his closing statements, she knew for certain, she wasnt going to part willingly from the tiny boy inside her shoe.

Matt was subjected to extreme pressure as Molly walked back to her parents car.  He was suprised, but grateful that he survived the journey.  That girl who he previously called his friend, Molly, was going to suffer in court once he was done.  But first he had to get there.

He again felt the full pressure of Mollys feet pound down on him as she walked from the car into her bedroom. 

Molly removed her shoe, the cool air of her bedroom was welcome on her sweltering foot.  She knew if she thought it was hot how bad it must have been for the person inside her nylon.  And that thought made her shutter with satisfaction.  The tiny person who spent the last few hours inside her shoe should be exhausted if he was doing his job right.

Matt was truly suffering.  The sweat soaked nylon constricted on his small form, making it harder and harder to breath in the humid, cramped environment.  He squirmed, hoping his movements would convey to Molly that he was begging to be let go.

Molly had reached new heights in terms of her satisfaction.  The tiny human behing inside her nylon, pressed against her toes was sending wave after wave of euphoria through her body.  As his struggles against her foot died down, she knew he was at his limited and rolled her nylon down her leg to her foot, and then pulled it completely off, with Matt falling to the carpet of her bedroom in front of her. 

Molly was beaming at the teeny person in front of her bare feet on the carpet.  She knew that as long as he was hers, she would be utterly content with her life.  She reached down and picked up Matt, who was breathing heavily laying on the carpet, unable to stand up on his own power.

"Hiya Matt!"  Molly said not expecting a response after what she put him through.  "Were gonna get you all set now so just sit tight! Not that you needed to be told so!"  Molly then set Matt in the cup of a bra of hers, laying on her dresser.  "Ill be back real soon, get some sleep while ya can!"  Molly then skipped out of her room, surprisingly giddily, ridiculously excited for the future.

Matt lay exhausted on what apparently was a bra of Mollys.  He was grateful that he survived the awful torment inside her nylons, under her godly feet.  He heard what she said before she left, and he was actually proud of himself that he came through the entire ordeal relatively unharmed.  Nonetheless he stuck by his decision to press charges against the giant girl he had called his friend.  She put his life in serious danger and that was inexcusable.  Matt's eyes began to close shut, and he drifted into some much needed sleep.

Molly quietely walked into her room, being careful with the load she held in her arms.  She walked over to the desk in her room and set it down as it made a quiet thud.  Then Molly eyed Matt sleeping soundly in her bra cup, and she couldnt withhold her smile as she walked over to him, shaking her bra gently to wake him.

Matt was shaken awake and groggily eyed Mollys towering form above him.  Matt yawned.  "What took so long, is everything ready to go? Did you get your parents?"  Matt pressed Molly eagerly.

Molly responded motioning to her desk. "Yea were all set for you Matt! I just had to grab that, but everythings good now!" 

A wave of confusion hit Matt the second he looked over at Mollys desk.  The only thing he saw of merit on it was a relatively large aquarium.

"I waited for you to get a fucking aquarium, couldnt that have waited Molly?!.  Here I am the size of a god damned bug and youre out buying pet supplies."  If there was anything Matt couldnt believe in the past day it was this.  The nerve this girl had to go out and buy a fucking fish tank as he sat, waiting to be taken to the hospital.  Completely unbelievable. 

Molly couldnt help but smile at Matts ignorance.  He had no idea and it was actually adorable.  "Awww Matt, you dont realize...Its for you!"  Molly replied to his boisterous complaints.

Matt sat there, unable to comprehend what his towering friend had just said.  He thought she had said she got the fish tank currently sitting on her desk for him, but that didnt make any sense.  By all accounts Matt was supposed to be taken to the hospital in a matter of hours, Molly must have been confused. 

"Molly Im not sure what the nearest hospital is, but honestly lets get going, this is gonna be a long process and weve probably been waiting too long as it is."  Matt said as he shrugged aside what he had thought she had said.

At that point, Molly laughed, she thought it was too cute that Matt still didnt realize his fate.  "Matty, silly, here let me show you."  Matt saw Molly step towards him, gently grasping him between two of her fingers and walking over to the aquarium on her desk.  She set him inside it."

"Molly what the fuck!" Matt complained. He didnt believe what she was hinting at.  "You said it yourself its time to go, go and get your parents were getting a professionals help!"

Molly positioned her face directly above the fish tank that now held her miniscule friend.  "Matt, dont you get it, youre mine now.  There is no help for you, so you might as well get used to your role as my possession."

Molly shivered when she concluded the cold hard facts she presented to the tiny human in her aquarium.

"Now lets get you comfy." She said, ready to make her little pet at home.  Molly grabbed the running sock from the day before, both of her nylons from church that she had worn that morning, and one of her pink foam flip flops.  She placed all of her footwear around the tiny person inside the fish tank and marveled at how cute he looked inside his prison. After filling a water bottle cap with water which she placed in a corner of the aquarium she spoke to Matt.

"So Matt, I know this might be difficult for you to understand. but youre mine now.  Youre only going to be mine until I say otherwise, which realistically wont be for years, if ever, so you should work on making me as happy as possible." With that Molly smiled down at the puny person laying next to her old nylons and dirty sock.  "This is my destiny." Molly thought to herself, as ridiculous as it might sound to someone else. She felt like a goddess as she looked at the cowering person in the fish tank, dwarfed by something as insignificant as her sock.

Chapter 7 by Halo117

Molly had an absolutely surreal feeling surging through her.  She had just informed Matt, someone she had called her friend for years, that his life as he knew it was effectively over.  Any hopes, dreams and aspirations he may have had were irrelevant now that Molly had claimed Matt as her own plaything, to do her bidding no matter what it was she asked.  And the thought that it was her decision alone to keep Matt as what, her pet? Her toy? Her slave?  Well the thought had filled her entire body with this sense of power and control that she couldnt describe.  The energy coursing through her veins confirmed that she made the right choice.  She knew that she felt the way a God felt.

Molly just continued to stare down at the small, little person, laying on the floor of the aquarium, surrounded by her massive various pieces of footwear.  She could just make out the tears beginning to well in his tiny blue eyes and saw a look she hadnt seen in him yet.  It was a look of complete and utter defeat.  Molly wondered what it must have been like to go through all that Matt went through the last weekend, thinking, no, knowing that there was a light at the end of the tunnel and he just had to put up with some obnoxious antics of his huge friend to get there.  But that wasnt how things were destined to happen.  Molly smiled. She was very pleased with how everything had went.  She still had no clue how Matt ended up at the size he was, but she offered no attempt to explain it.  After all, what was the point?  He was his size and she was a goddess to him and she figured fate had decided that was how things were destined to be.

She stood up from leaning over the fish tank, towering over her miniscule toy inside when she heard her mom call her over from the other room.  Molly had nearly forgotten about her parents.  She would have to be careful to keep her new....pet....hidden from sight.

Matt slowly absorbed, almost in slow motion, everything he had just been told.  He wasnt being taken to the hospital, in fact, he wasnt getting any help at all.  His former friend had just told him that he had belonged to her.  He was Mollys property. He couldnt fathom how the last two days events transpired as they did.  How did he end up the size of a bug, dwarfed by everything around him.  Against all odds he gained Mollys attention without serious injury, but she toyed with him, largely under her gigantic foot.  And it wasnt just Molly, Erin another person Matt considered his friend knew of his plight, but didnt do anything but join in on Mollys fun.  How could this two giant girls treat him like they did?  But that wasnt all.  He did everything Molly had asked, as ridiculous as it was, as he waited for the help she had promised.  And where did it get him? Here, in this fucking aquarium, surrounded by this giant girls- no this giant monsters dirty socks. 

Matt heard Mollys mom call her, and the sound of her voice gave him a brief sense of hope.  If she could just walk into Mollys room and see the tiny person being held captive on her desk, she could right everything instantly, Matt would be on his way to the hospital in the responsible care of Mollys mom barely behind schedule.  But Matt wasnt about to get any luck.  He looked up and saw Mollys face, which he had grown to hate, pull back from over his prison.  He heard the smacks of her hands as she gripped his glass prison from either side.  His world lurched as he slid into a corner of the fish tank.  He fearfully saw Mollys sock, nylons and sandal come sliding at him with scary momentum. The little bit of luck Matt did get, if you could call it that, was that the nylons and socks crashed into his body first, as his extended hands and legs did nothing to stop their attack. The soft sock and nylons ensured the pink sandal didnt harm Matt at all, and did nothing but add some pretty serious pressure to his tomb under Mollys startlingly big nylons and sock, whos close proximity noticibly reeked of her feet.

Molly picked up the aquarium, apparently at an angle as she saw all of its contents slide into one corner, and carried it over to her closet.  She took a step inside and kicked aside some garments and a couple lone heels from behind her impressive shoe rack.  She set the fish tank, now her human tank, down behind the shoe rack, completely out of sight from outside the closet.  Molly smiled and looked down, and wasnt sure if she saw barely noticeable signs of movement from underneath the footwear piled in a corner of the aquarium.  "Good." She thought to herself, the thought of Matts inability to escape her scent even when she wasnt near him making her completely satisfied.

The pressure of Mollys foot scented nylons and the sock and flip flop on top of them made the awkward position that Matt was held in impossible to rectify.  He was competely helpless to do anything for himself, and this pissed him off beyond belief.  Long after giving up try to squirm out of his tomb, Matts anger evolved into fear.  The fear over not having a future.  The fear that if his former friendship with Molly counted for absolutely nothing, did any of his other friendships?  And with some more time, his fear turned into sorrow.  With that, Matt cried.  He wept as his tears were quickly dried by the massive sock he found himself pressed against.  And Matt didnt stop crying until he descended into a depressed sleep.

End Notes:

not much action i know. next chapter.

Chapter 8 by Halo117

It had been a few days now since Molly had gotten some serious excercise, so she happily agreed to go for a run with her mother when asked.  She flirted with the idea of taking the tiny person in the fish tank in her closet, but conceded that a full fledged run was to risky on his delicate body. She especially didnt want to risk having him under her toes, currently her favorite spot to keep the little guy.

So as Molly walked into her closet to grab a pair of pink running shoes, she figured shed let Matts concealed form have some more time to recoup from the time he had spent under her pretty, yet admittedly sweaty feet inside her steaming hot nylons and flats.  After getting dressed and lacing up her shoes, Molly met her mom at the front door and they proceeded to go outside, a little disappointed at the hot, muggy weather but all the while ready to get a good run in.  They kept a brisk pace and inbetween breaths Mollys mom brought up going to their lake house for a few days.  An extended vacation sounded nice to Molly and she knew just who to bring.  The mother and daughter walked the last block up to their front door, both of them satisfied with their hard work out. 

With her shoes still on, Matt could feel the distinct thuds of incoming footsteps even from inside is fabric prison.  The steps grew louder and louder until the stopped, likely right outside the aquarium he was trapped in.  He tumbled out of the sock and nylons that he had been entangled in for some time now, and took in his first breaths of relatively fresh air.  Matts eyes focused at the gigantic pair of running shoes in front of the glass wall closest to him.  He followed the shoes up the tanned legs all the way up to Mollys face.  At this point Matt didnt have any fight in him.  His situation was hopeless and his friend had betrayed him completely.  Matt still cowered, though, as Molly bent over and reached down to grab Matts tiny body from his new home.  Molly walked over to her bed and sat down, placing Matt between her two shoed feet on the floor. She didnt make any attempt to explain herself as she unlaced both shoes and used the toes of each foot to press down on the heel of the shoes opposite of them.

The second Mollys shoes came off Matt was blasted with heat and a stench he had yet to experience.  He nearly gagged and struggled to cover his face with his hands attempted to block out the overpowering scent of Mollys feet. Looking at the tiny human clearly overwhelmed by the apparent smell of her feet on the ground below her,  Molly giggled cutely.  She then lifted her right foot over what could be mistaken for a bug at her feet.

Matt fell on his back and cowered as he saw Mollys all encompassing foot raise above his body.  There was no point trying to resist or run, but that didnt make Matt any less scared.  He knew first hand what Mollys feet were capable of.  With her toes now directly over him, he saw the foot begin to slowly lower.

Molly felt the same rush of power that she had grown addicted to over the last couple days.  Her anticipation grew as she lowered her foot, knowing that it would come into contact with her little pet of a person any second.

Matts world got hotter and smellier as Mollys foot descended more, until the point where the sock was on top of him.  Even then, however, it didnt stop, Mollys foot kept coming down until her entire foot rested on the ground, her toes now pushing down on Matts tiny body.  Molly was excited as she could barely register Matts movements under her gargantuan toes that rested on top of him.  She then scrunched her socked toes, getting a loose grip on Matt and after bringing him up just a few inches off the ground, her toes lost possession of him.  She repeated this process several times, attempting to grab Matt and bring him up to where she sat on her bed. Matt was being bruised and battered as Molly kept trying, unable to get a good grip on his little body due to the lack of precision that came with wearing socks.  Nonetheless her repeated attempts to pick Matt up with her toes amuzed Molly, kinda a lot to her surpise.  And finally, with a particularly enthusiastic grab at his body with her toes, she had him snugly tucked in the crevice of fabric her bent toes created.  At this point Matt was nearly choking at the smell and with her sweat laden sock pushed up against his face, he struggled to get solid breaths of air too.

With Mollys feet now up on the bed with her where she sat, and now with Matt there too, she released her grip on him. 

Matt plopped onto the blanket, physically and emotionally drained.  He laid down on his stomach,  and could barely lift his head up to see, directly in front of him, Mollys massive toes wiggling from inside her sweaty socks.

Chapter 9 by Halo117

Molly sat there, on her bed, with her legs bent and feet flat, and stared for a moment at Matts tiny form in front of her compartively huge toes that she wiggled from inside her socks.  Everytime she interacted with Matts less than 1/2 inch tall body it felt like reality was suspended.  She loved the feeling it gave her, deep in the pit of her stomach.  Molly thought about what she had talked with Erin about earlier, about her being a goddess to Matt.  She wanted to take up that role to the greatest extent possible.

"Matt, get up." Molly called down to the little person at her feet. She knew he must of been exhausted, but wasnt about to go easy on him.  She began tapping the toes closest to Matt forcefully against her bed.  She was pleased as she saw Matt, albeit slowly, getting up in front of her toes. Molly thought back to when she felt Matts little tongue licking at her toe, and relished in the memory.  She was looking to recreate that feeling, but to a more extensive degree.  "Matt, I want you to worship me."  Mollys face was completely serious as she gave the command.

Matt was still in a dream state, standing there in front of this girls massive toes.  But he heard her all too clearly when she told him to worship her.  What does that even mean? Matt thought to himself. "Molly.........who are you?" was the only reply Matt gave to Mollys command. He didnt know who the giantess sitting in front of him really was, it clearly wasnt the same girl he grew to like years ago. He stood there, solemnly, looking at her crisp blue eyes, all the while dwarfed by her huge toes.

Molly had an answer ready for Matt, one that at this point came naturally. "Who am I? Matt, Im your goddess." Molly solidified her position to the trembling bug at her foot. "Now worship."

Matt honestly was trembling as he stood in front of Molly, his friend having long been replaced by this other girl, intoxicated by power.  He didnt know how far shed go, He walked up to her biggest toe, somehow knowing what she implied by telling him to worship her.  He left all his dignity behind and leaned in, kissing her socked toe, still damp with sweat. He repeated the process 9 more times, on each of her gigantic toes.

Molly had guys devoted to her before, but this was different.  This was fear inspired fealty.  Matt was Mollys.  The mite at her toes was at her total disposal. She spoke down to him, having just finished kissing her last pinky toe. "You know what? This isnt gonna work."

Matt just started to believe his former friend had reconsidered, realizing that she made a wrong choice.  But he knew that was a foolish thought, Matt saw Molly pull her close to 200' long socks off her elegant feet.

What Molly really meant was it wasnt going to work having Matt worship her through the too thick cotton of her socks.  She could barely feel his kisses through the fabric of her socks and that just wasnt going to work.  She set her socks aside and placed her feet back down in front of Matts pathetically small body. 

The stench Mollys feet gave off was amplified with her socks now off and the smell made Matt light headed. He saw the front half of Mollys feet raise off the bed, creating enough clearance for him to walk under her feet to nearly the point of her mid arch.  Matt somehow knew exactly what Molly wanted.  He hated himself for it, but he walked underneath the 5 toes towering above his head, all the way to beyond the ball of her foot and he reached up and began massaging the doughy skin of her foot.  Periodically hed reach his head up to give a kiss to the godly foot that occupied his sky.  The whole time he worked to please Molly, who claimed to be a god, he was in a complete daze.  He did as he was told, but knew he needed to find some way, come up with some plan, to get out of his situation.

Molly felt everything the tiny bug under her foot did.  She felt like she wasnt kidding when she called herself his goddess.  His tiny efforts to please her made her head swim, her whole body shook as she felt his tiny lips against the sole of her foot.  His surprising effort to massage her wrinkled sole exceeded her expectations and Molly relished in the fantastic sensation of his minisculel hands pushed against the skin of the bottom of her foot. Mollys thoughts drifted off as the little persons soothing touch made her feel like the thing she claimed to be, a goddess.  Molly fell asleep, totally absorbed in her assumed role.

Matt thought Molly was just toying with him as her sole began to descend on him, but as the soft, wrinkled bottom of her foot came lower and lower Matt wondered what he could of done to displease her now?  He didnt wait to find out and ran as fast as he could towards her toes, as the came down towards the bed with a steady slow pace.  Matt made it to just beyond the ball of her foot when he was pressed by Mollys sole into the blanket below him.  Matt felt the heavy pressure of her foot and he realized she wasnt tormenting him intentionally when he heard her steady, rythmed breaths.  Matt realized this might be a rare opportunity.

He shook off the mentality her wore as he "worshipped" Mollys foot.  He had an actual chance to escape here and he was going to take it.  It would be a huge task but depending on how long the the giantess was asleep it could work.  He squirmed his way towards Mollys toes, the blanket beneath him and her sole above him just soft enought to allow him to make progress.  He worked up a sweat as he crawled his way to between Mollys huge big and second biggest toes.  He looked back at the behemoth of a girl, sleeping in an awkward position with her knees bent and feet flat on the bed.  Matt didnt waste his time staring, he ran his way to the edge of her absolutely enormous bed.  He reached the edge and looked over.  Matt found himself in luck as the light blue sheets of Mollys bed reached all the way to the carpet below.  Matt wasted no time to take advantage of the situation and grasped the fabric of her sheets, beginning to slide down.  Matt had reached about the halfway point to the floor, and his arms felt like jell-o. He was gratefull he so far was undisturbed and was determined to succeed.  He pushed through the pain in what had to be the hardest work out of his life. He saw the uncomprehensibly tall bedroom door in the dstance, and marked that as his next checkpoint.  He ran as fast as he could, just passed the half way point he had to navigate around the huge flats that Molly had worn him to church in, just that morning.  He got a waft of her scent when he passed the opening of one of the massive shoes, the smell of her godly feet, which he had gotten all to accustomed to, motivated him to get away from the monsterous girl he had called his friend.   He approached the bedroom door and was grateful for the generous amount of space he had to continue under it.  Matts good luck continued as the carpet in the hallway was a style that made traversing it relatively easy.

Matt heard a womans voice in the room room closest to him, likely their homes living room.  He pushed that direction, and cautiously became hopeful that he wouldnt be spending his life as Mollys pet, as she had hoped. He rounded the corner and saw Mollys mothers huge figure, meandering around the room on her cell phone.  Matt saw her as his salvation and ran at her with as much speed as he could muster.

Molly slowly stirred awake from the position on her bed.  She quickly remember she had fallen asleep with the tiny person that was her friend under the control of her foot.  She pressed her foot into the blanket below her, eager to feel his tiny struggles  beneath her.  After a few seconds passed, Molly froze.  She lifted her foot up and panicked when she didnt see him underneath.  She quickly doublechecked between her toes and, not finding him, she got up.  She needed to find Matt, fast.

Matt was exhausted by the time he got in the vicinity of Mollys mom.  He could see with a good amount of detail her turqoise painted toes.  He looked up at her and she was clearly her daughters mother, still beautiful even after reaching her mid 40s.  He wished he didnt take the time to admire her as he heard something he wished he didnt, frantic footsteps from Mollys bedroom.  He again broke into a jog, expending all his remaining energy to reach Mollys mother. 

Molly recklessly searched her room, unable to find the little bastard that ran from her.  She took a second to think of where hed hide when it occured to her, he wouldnt hide, he wanted to be found.  He threw open her bedroom door and while scanning the carpet beneath her, she briskly walked towards where her mother was. 

Matt had nearly reached the giant womans foot, when it raised over and passed him and walked further to the other end of the room. "Damn." Matt swore to himself, knowing this was one of his only chances at salvation.  He continued to where the huge lady now stood. 

Molly walked into her living room, glad to see her mom still occupied on the phone.  She shot her a smile.   Mollys contentedness disappeared when she noticed the tiny movement just in front of her mothers foot.  "That little shit." She thought to herself. She walked towards her mom.

Matt saw Molly enter the room he currently shared with her mom.  He shivered.  He wasnt gonna go back to that.. that... bitch.  He sprinted toward the toes of Mollys mom.  He didnt dare turn around as he heard the thuds of Mollys feet come closer and closer. Matt grew confident, he saw so close to Mollys mothers foot that he could smell it, and it smelled like salvation.  Just as Matt was about to reach out and grasp one of Mollys mothers toes, he noticed a ominous shadow above him.  "No..." he said with hopeless frustration.  He was so close. And just as he stretched out his arm to notify the mother of his presence, he was stomped harshly into the carpet, nearly knocked unconscious. He felt her skin and smelled her smell.  He was under Mollys foot. He couldnt believe it, he was so close....but now....now he was finished.,

Molly had to pick up her pace to reach Matt before he reached her mom, but it wouldnt be a problem.  She reached him, waiting until she had a second before before she placed her foot on top of him, right next to where her mothers foot lay.  She smiled as she felt his struggling form, right beneath her toes, which she scrunched, positioning Matt at a point where shed be able to grasp him with her huge digits.  She hugged and smiled at her mom, passing it off as nothing but a loving daughters action to her mom. 

Then, with Matt held tightly underneath her toes, she headed back towards her room.  If Matt thoght it was bad before, he was just gonna have to wait to what she planned for him now.  Molly smiled to herself thinking up a suitable way to discipline the little shithead under her still smelly toes.

Chapter 10 by Halo117

The reasonable part of Mollys head that knew Matt wouldnt just sit back and accept his new position as her toy was easily overwhelmed by the emotional portion of her brain that was nothing but enraged at Matts attempt to get her mother. How would she have explained that?  It was just too close a call for Molly to take anything but drastic action.  She awkwardly walked into her closet, with Matt still under her toes, and raised her foot over the aquarium.  She positioned it over her nylons, gave an angry squeeze and released him.

Matt screamed as he plummeted towards the incoming nylons below him.  He hit them at a high speed, but was relieved they thoroughly cushioned his fall.  He found it difficult to stand on the nylons irritatingly soft surface as he saw Molly walk away, shutting the closet door behind her.  The fact that she still didnt make any attempt to scold him scared him more than anything.

Molly wasnt in a rush to punish Matt, in fact, what she had planned for him would make him wish he didnt try to escape.  Molly laid down on her bed and pulled out her phone, scrolling through the contacts.  She slowed down when she reached the 'M's'.  She was by no means good friends with Megan, but they got along alright.  She was pretty and Molly had never had any reason to dislike her.  Megan and Matt, on the other hand, did not get along.  It would be completely within reason to say that the two hated eachother.  They were never a couple, but regardless had a complicated history that involved a lot of conflict.  Molly knew she would be perfect.  She needed Matt to be not only willing, but enthusiastic to be Mollys pet.  And if there was anyway, it would be Megan.  She pressed call and waited while her phone rang.  "Hiya, Megan?"  

"Yea this is Molly, whats up?"

"So youre not doing anything? Great, hey do you wanna come over for a bit?"

"Okay great, yea no it wont take long.  Do you know where I live?"

"Alright, see ya soon!"

Molly hung up her phone and sat down at her desk, with a pen, paper, and envelope in hand and started writing.  She had just finished sealing her letter when the door bell rang.  Molly quickly ran to her closet, reaching into the fish tank to hastily grab Matt, she didnt bother listening to what he tried to yell up to her.  Molly quickly thrusted Matt into her jean shorts pocket. "Got it!" Molly yelled as she ran over to her front door.

Megan was surpised to get a call from Molly, but answered it all the same.  She agreed to go over to Mollys house before she went out for the night. She still felt strange, standing in front of Mollys front door, they werent good enough friends where they would just call eachother over to hang out. She figured shed find out why she was here soon enough. 

Molly opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Megan!" She exclaimed.

"Hiii Molly, whats up?!" Megan said taking a step inside. She slid her heels off revealing her two tanned feet, adorned with dark, blood red nail polish.

"Not much Megan." Molly replied. "You look nice! Lets go to my room for a minute."  Molly pointed down the hall and Megan started walking passed Molly in that direction.  With Megan now behind her, Molly reached into her pocket and grabbed its struggling contents.  She took a step towards one of Megans heels, and discreetly deposited Matt on its steep incline.

Matt was terribly confused, and could only hear a muffled conversation taking place when he felt Mollys fingers grab him and was raised out of the pocket.  His ears nearly popped when he found Mollys hand quickly descending towards the floor below him.  He got a sinking feeling in his body when he saw that he was headed straight towards a high heel.  He was grateful that when he finally felt Molly release her grip on him, he was close enough to the shoe that he wouldnt break any bones.  He hit the leather insole with a soft thud and began to tumble down towards the toe of the shoe.  In the midst of his chaotic descent he looked up to see the most sinister smile hes ever seen, worn on Mollys pretty face.

Molly, satisfied that Matt would be trapped in Megans shoe, followed her down the hall and into her bedroom.  She walked over to the folded clothes on her bed.

"Oh, so yea Megan I was packing for going out of town for a few days, when I saw some clothes I dont need anymore that for some reason I thought youd look so cute in!"

Megan was bewildered that Molly would call her over to give her some of her old clothes, but took it as a compliment.  She walked over to the pile of clothes on Mollys bed and sorted through them.  She was excited, most of them looked like pretty new, high end clothes and she knew shed look cute in them.

"Thanks Molly! Id totally wear a lot of these." Megan told her, continuing to hold up tops, grateful they were a near perfect match for size. Megan took the clothes she thought shed actually wear, hoping not to come off as rude but at the same time not really caring.  She still thought it was weird that Molly would call her over just for this, but did a mental shrug, standing there in front of Molly.

"But yea Megan! I just thought you might like some of these, so enjoy!" Mollys excitement grew knowing what was in store for Matt. Yea, she knew it was kinda a gamble, but between her anger at that little mite, and the anticipation of what it would be like, actually being worshipped by that tiny person, if he wanted to do it? She shivered.  That was just too much. 

"But wait Megan, before you go take this.  Molly handed Megan an envelope. "But please, please, please, dont open it until after you get back from your night out. Molly figured Matt would be resourceful enough to avoid any real harm between now and then.

"Yea sure, okay. I can do that." Megan was so confused by the chain of events, but just took it in stride.  Shed wait until when Molly asked to ease her confusion. "Ill see yea later, though, it was great seeing you Molly!" Megan finished.

"Yea you too, Megan!" Molly said as she walked Megan to the door.  Molly bit her lip when she saw Megan insert her foot into the black pump she had put Matt into.  What his world must be like right now. Molly thought to herself. She held the door open, knowing it would be tough going without her little toy for a few days, and a little nervous that hed make it back to her okay.  But this had to happen.  The next time she had possession of Matt, hed be begging to be hers.

Megan walked out Mollys house towards her car on the driveway, thinking about what a strange experience she had just had.  She didnt know Molly too well though, and made nothing of it.  Megan opened her passenger door, setting down the pile of clothes and mysterious envelope she had just gotten.  She slammed the door shut and then walked over to the driverside, the tiny sensation she felt on the front of her middle toe barely registering as she sat down and put the car into drive.

End Notes:

hope these chapters arnt coming off as too similiar. another side note, just assume that eating and going to the bathroom are being taken care of.  aint nobody got time to write that

Chapter 11 by Halo117

Matt tried to piece together what was going on.  Molly had dropped him into someones heel, that much he knew.  He wished he could have heard the conversations outside his shoe enclosure with more clarity, but the best he got was loud murmurs.  Matt attempted to climb up the slope of the shoe, from his position in the dark toe, but the slick leather was too difficult to traverse for someone his size.  Matt swore at his inability to complete the smallest of tasks.  His situation went from bad to worse as the dimly lit toe of the pump got even darker as the light from outside the shoe was blotted out.  Matt felt fear spread throughtout his whole body as he realized what was happening.  A foot was joining him inside the shoe.  Matt sprinted as fast as his small form could take him to the deepest reaches of the toe of the shoe.  He could see the faint imprints of where the shoes' owners toes normally sat, and considering he was beyond the reach of those toes, he figured he was relatively safe. Matt waited with anticipation in the toe of the shoe, staring in awe at the five toes he saw pushing quickly towards him. 

Matt instantly knew it wasnt Mollys foot, and for that he was grateful.  He was also pretty sure it wasnt Erin, he had spent enough time with her to recognize what her feet were like. Then it hit him.  Mollys mom.  He knew Molly would be pissed at his escape attempt, but didnt think shed go this blind with rage.  He tried to imagine her thought process. "It was probably along the lines of If Matt wants to get my mom, Ill let him spend time with her alright."  Matt thought to himself.  "Well Mollys gonna regret this, Im gonna get her moms attention and then shell be finished." Matt was surprisingly hopeful with his situation.  He was about as optimistic as any 1/2 inch tall person trapped inside a high heel with a womans foot could be.  He walked up to the middle toe in front of him, barely coming up to its halfway point and placed his hands on the soft skin.

Megan sang loudly to the music playing on the radio, grateful that no one was in the car to hear.  She was excited to have a fun night with some of her girlfriends, not having to worry about guys, or any other stresser for that matter.  She largely ignored the tiny object she felt in her right heel, at this point in her drive, whatever it was had slid under her toes.  The weirdest thing, though, was that each time she pressed down on her foot to accelerate, she could swear she felt the little thing move in a frantic manner.

Matts plan was going horribly.  His grip on the situation quickly deteriorated when the massive woman started taking steps.  The larger than life toes moved about more than Matt anticipated and he found himself sliding in between two of the digits.  To make matters worse, the interior of the shoe was quickly rising in temperature and this was accompanied by a strengthening foot odor along with slickening, sweaty feet.  With the toes naturally lubricated, Matt easily slid under the toes when they did a likely subconscious stretch, splaying to the point where they occupied the entirety of the toe of the shoe.  Matts fear quickly built once he found himself in the precarious situation under the massive toes.  He needed to get Mollys mothers attention fast.  Little did he know...

Megan put her car into park, and walked into the restaraunt ready to meet her friends.  She quickly strode into the front entrance, telling the hostess who she was meeting with less than stellar manners.  Megan followed the hostess to the group of several of her friends sitting at a booth in a back corner of the restaraunt.  She shot a smile at all of the girls and took a seat at the end of the booth. 

Matt was ruthlessly pounded into the insole of the heel, taking a little bit of solace in the fact that he found himself underneath the point where the toes arched.  If he had found himself directly under the slick, feminine toes, or further along under, god forbid, the ball of her foot, he would likely be dead at this point.  Matt found himself scrunching his nose at the odor that continued to make a more dominant presence in the high heel.  Matt was hit with a familiar sense of helplessness, his movement almost completely restricted by the obnoxiously heavy toes that lay on top of him. The smell of feet penetrated Matt, but also filled him with motivation to be found and returned to normal.  He was gonna make Molly regret trying to punish him under her mothers foot.  This was a royal slip up that would put the nail in her coffin.  He wasnt about to let his opportunity go unused.

Megan was enjoying her night, and downed drink after drink, enjoying each rum and coke more than the last.  She was really giving her waiter a workout as she constanly beckoned for refills.  She was at this point, thoroughly buzzed, and found that the drinks went through her faster than she anticipated.  In addition, the object under her toes had irritated her to the point where she would remove it at the next chance she got.  That chance was imminent as she got up to walk to the rest room, hit by a minor headrush as she stood up from her seat.

Matt felt his world lurch again, as he prepared to be hit with additional pressure.  He had grown disturbingly familiar to the sensation of being inside a shoe as a girl stood up to walk.  He gritted his teeth knowing that, if everything went right, he wouldnt have to tolerate that much more of this bullshit.  Still, Matt found it ridicilous that he was covered in both Mollys and her mothers foot sweat in the same day.  He doubted the media would believe much of what he had to say when this was all over.

Once Megan finished peeing, she stayed seated and slid the heel off that contained the annoying little object. She couldve swore she had felt it moving, but knew that it was likely just in her head.  Regardless she silently prayed it wasnt a bug. She hated bugs.  She rested her ankle on her opposite knee, not wanting to set her foot on the disgusting bathroom floor.  Next, Megan picked up her expensive heel, tilting it backwards waiting for the object to roll all the way to the rear of the shoe.  She struggled to comprehend what she saw.

Matt sighed in relief as the massive pressure that he had spent so much time enduring was lifted.  He got excited as he saw relief when the tanned foot receded out of the shoe, the last glimpse of it beiing the five, ruby red painted toes he now hated. Wait a second. Ruby red nail polish? Matt froze.  He was positive he saw turqoise nail polish on Mollys moms toes earlier that day. So if this wasnt her mom, then who?  Matt was once again hit with a sense of vertigo as the shoe he was in was lifted up, then he felt everything shift as it was tilted back.  Matt knew hed quickly find out whos shoe hed spent the last couple hours in as he tumbled, uncontrollably, toward the light and the heel of the shoe.

Megan blinked a few times, what she was looking at wasnt really registering. She held a completely confused look on her face as she tried to take note of what she was looking at.  Initially she was terrified, as the second she saw the tiny thing move she assumed it was some exotic bug.  She brought the shoe held closer to her face and upon closer inspection it was clearly not a bug at all, it looked just like....like a person.   Megan brought her face in closer to her shoe and with it the tiny person inside.  She watched closely as the little person stood up after several failed attempts, and turned around to face her.  Megan recognized his face almost instantly.  The grin formed on Megans face faster than a flash of lightning. If she could have any person at that height, in her shoe at that moment it would be him.  It was Matt.

Matt stood up, trying to orient himself from where he was, on the heel of the high heel.  Whatever.  He thought.  Anyone was better than Molly. He prepped himself, ready to signal for the attention of his would be savior as he looked around.  He did an about face and it took a moment to take in the huge face that was eyeing him from not very far at all.  At that moment he was hit with a wave of fear he had yet to experience ever in his entire life.  He saw the huge smile on the girl in front of him.  He was wrong about anyone being better than Molly.  Matt shook uncontrollably with fear as he stood, still on the heel of the massive shoe, into Megans eyes. 

Chapter 12 by Halo117

Matt lost his mind as he looked around for a way out of Megans clutch.  The lip of the heel was way beyond his reach and there was no way he was climbing over it.  And the only  thing beyond the shoe was an unimaginably long fall to his death, but even that was better than being with her.  Matt turned around and made a pathetic attempt to scramble up the slope of the heel, back into the toe of the shoe, just wanting to conceal himself from the grinning giantess. "No..no..no this cant be happening, please god no." Matt looked up at that terrifying smile, he had fear occupy every ounce of his body.

Megan couldnt believe her luck.  She had Matt, a little fuck who she hated, reduced to the size of a bug, trapped in her heel.  She could make out his terrified face, and see him visibily shaking.  Boy was he right to be scared.  She tipped her shoe over her cupped hand, feeling for the first time what it was like to hold persons life in your hands, quite literally.  The power felt unreal.  She brought her hand up, close to her face, gleeful at the trembling bug of a person that she held.

Matt looked up at the beatiful but terrifying face right above him.  Her lips parted about halfway, and Matt shivered at the huge teeth and cavern of a mouth.  Thinking that she might swallow him whole right then and there.

Megan still wasnt sure how things ended up like this, but she figured shed find out soon. She did flirt with the idea of swallowing the little shit right then and there. It would be so easy. Too easy. Megan had bigger plans in store for him. Loving that Matt knew he should be scared, she said down to him, with potent venom in her voice "Matt, youre done." She reached into her purse, and slid the little mite she had possession of into an interior pocket, buttoning it shut after him.  Megan then pulled her vacant heel back onto her foot, and walked back to her table.

"Girls those drinks arnt sitting too well, Im sorry but Im gonna leave." Megan didnt mind her friends protests as she strutted quickly towards her car, she felt her new found power welling inside her.  She unlocked the car and took a seat in front of the steering wheel, about to put it into reverse when it hit her Molly.

Megan hastily reached over to the passenger side of the car and grabbed the sealed envolope.  She tore it open and began to scan its contents.

Megan,

If you havnt found him yet, check your right heel for something Im letting you borrow. Yes, its really him, thats Matt, the whole 1/2 inch of him. Im going out of town for a few days, and you popped into my mind as a good caretaker. Lol. Matt was having a little bit of a discipline issue, but I dont think I need to tell you not to go easy on him. The only condition is im going to need him back in working condition.  He can take a lot so youll be able to have your fun, but do not hurt him beyond repair.  Ill call you in a few days when Im home, but in the meantime, enjoy! And Megan, you will give him back and he will be in reasonable shape, or Ill do to you exactly what I did to him, and I dont want to have to do that to you.

Have fun!

Molly

Megan struggled to comprehend everything she had just read, but overall understood the situation.  She began her drive home, thrilled to at the very least have a few days with the tiny person in her handbag.  She shivered with excitement  and found herself growing wet with anticipation. She needed to calm down, she already shouldnt have been driving with the amount she had to drink and had no intention of getting pulled over before she got home.  Thankfully, she finished her drive without any hiccups.  She pulled into her garage and put the car into park, grabbing her purse but leaving all the clothes she just got behind.  Megan closed the garage door and walked inside, slipping her sexy, but uncomfortable heels off her sore feet.  Megan reached into her purse, probing for Matt pathetic body, and quickly enough she found it. He struggled between her fingers as she pulled him outside the purse.  She took a second to stare at his tiny body, squirming in her hand, completely under her control.  She loved every second of it.  She lowered her hand to the floor, and released Matt in front of her huge, tan feet. She wanted him to get a sense of his situation.

Megan looked down at the miniscule person groveling at her feet.  She had to be well over 100 times his height, and it made her feel immensly powerful. She thought about how he was unknowingly  under feet earlier. He was lucky. She thought. If I had known that was him, he wouldnt of gotten off so easy. Oh well. There was plenty of time to make up for it. "Are you ready Matt?" Megan called down to him, he was about to enter hell. She was anything but careful when she used her big toe to knock Matt onto his back. Next, Megan raised her foot, and with a painful lack of speed, brought it down on top of Matt.

She couldnt believe how unreal it felt to have a person squirming underneath her pretty foot.  It got better, it wasnt just any person, but it was Matt. The universe saw it fit that Megan be practically a god to this tiny person.  She enjoyed his frantic movements immensly.  Matts thrashing body made progress in soothing her aching feet.  Megan just stood there for a moment, taking in everything that had happened.  She knew if she couldnt feel Matts little body, writhing under her soft sole, she wouldnt believe the situation herself. Megan smiled, glad to be where she was and have Matt where he was.

If Matt knew his thrashing about under the foot that was currently dominating him, was actually massaging Megans foot, he never would be doing it.  But he didnt know, so he continued squirming about, trying to escape the massive foot with pitiful results.  He hated that with every breath, he inhaled nothing but the smell of her foot, which admittedly wasnt too bad, although it was still significant. He hated that as he lay on his back, smothered by this girls huge foot, each time he opened his mouth he got the bitter taste of sweat and leather.  And he hated most of all that he found himself in this situation so many times since he became this size, and he was totally helpless to do anything about it.

Megan grinned as she cherished Matts continued struggles under her foot.  She pressed her foot down harder and his strugglers grew more and more frantic, and felt better and better.  But she knew she couldnt risk doing real damage to him so she stopped, removing her foot from his tiny body.  She gazed down at him, laying pitifully in front of her gigantic feet, he was covered in what was probably a mix of his sweat and her own and he just laid there, trying to catch his breath. Megan wasnt gonna give him a break.  Her smile expanded as she brought her toes over his little body, each toe adorned with a sexy, red toe nail.  Megan laid her toes directly over him, and scrunched, she made no attempt to be gentle and smiled again as she felt his tiny body squirming underneath her magnificent toes.  Enogh of this though. Megan thought.  She needed some real pleasure. His preceding foot massage added to Megans crotch getting more damp and she was ready to give it some attention.  She raised her foot into the air, and picked Matt from between her toes with two fingers.  She brought him up to her face, and with a devilish smirk, lowered him down to her waist.

Megan was having trouble standing still her anticipation was so great.  This was gonna be awesome, she knew it. 

Matt didnt know what was next for him.  After seeing that sinister smirk on Megans face, he just wanted it all to be over.  He couldnt continue anymore, it was too hard. It was too unfair. But he didnt have a choice in the matter as he saw himself move down Megans body, passed her breasts, and below her belly button.  Matt had expected to be brought back to the floor, so he was confused when he stopped at Megans waist.  But looking up to see her biting her lip he began to put two and two together. No.......

Yes. Megan thought. She saw his scared little form, look around obviously confused. Megan would clarify it for him.  She slid her other hands fingers into her panties, and pulled back the elastic waistband.  She could see the terror in Matts face as she brought him next to her other hand, above her godly pussy.  Its scent drifted up and helped to instill even more fear in Matt.  Je didnt want to do this. Not with her. Not at this size.  But as he felt Megans grip loosen on him, he knew he didnt have a choice.  He plummeted down into the dank, darkness.  Matt found himself bouncing off the black material of the front of her underwear, and then slide downwards.  He felt it pressed against his back.  He was sandwiched between her massive, and ever moistening lips and her panties.  Matt screamed, terrified that the pussy behind him could completely consume his tiny body.  He writhed for his life, not knowing what he hoped to accomplish, but he couldnt just sit there and do nothing.

Megan let go of the waistband of her underwear, and took in the fantastic feeling of Matts body know pressed against her giant pussy.  It got better though.  She let out a soft moan as his little body squirmed against her.  She had never felt anything this amazing in her entire life.  She bit her lip, clenched her thighs and ran into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of wine, and then sped into her bedroom, slamming the door closed behind her.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4356