Planet Tiny III: Wake Me Up (Guest Starring Characters from ‘The Lego Movie’) by PA McFalls, Werrier, Belle
Summary:

When Emma returns to get her revenge she tries to get Belle in a car accident and into a coma. Now it's up to Dylan and his best friend Kevin to create a divise that will allow them to go into a portal that leads to her dreams. They find themselves in a town called Bricksburgs and they get help from Emmet, Wyldstyle (Real name: Lucy), Batman, Unikitty, Benny, Metal Beard, Vitruvius (Ghost), Bad Cop, and Lord Business to get to the Octan tower to defeat Belle which is 69¾ feet tall to wake her up.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Couples , Middle Age (50+), Growing Woman, Mouth Play, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Happy Endings, A Descent Into Her Mind, Action/Adventure (Challenge), The LEGO® Challenge, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, A Descent Into Her Mind, Action/Adventure (Challenge), The LEGO® Challenge, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, A Descent Into Her Mind, Action/Adventure (Challenge), The LEGO® Challenge, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, A Descent Into Her Mind, Action/Adventure (Challenge), The LEGO® Challenge, “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, The LEGO® Series, Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Giant Girl, Transformation, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Comedy, Science Fiction (Sci Fi), Musical, Season 01
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 4517 Read: 26131 Published: June 27 2014 Updated: July 03 2014
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny III: Wake Me Up (Guess Starring Characters from ‘The Lego Movie’) is my third story made at Giantesses World :: The Home of People Large and Small. Now don't go crazy just sit down an enjoy.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)


 

copyright © 2014

 


 

*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.

 


 

*Tip: 🎤Everything is Awesome🎤 = Music Note (Song)

1. Chapter 1: Crash by PA McFalls

2. Chapter 2: Attack of the 69¾ foot Belle and her LEGO® Duplo Army by PA McFalls

3. Chapter 3: The Old West by PA McFalls

4. Chapter 5: Vikings World by PA McFalls

5. Chapter 4: Middle Zealand by PA McFalls

6. Chapter 6: Everything is Awesome by PA McFalls

Chapter 1: Crash by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin gave a speech and got everyone to help. Meanwhile I returned from reality and learned to use my powers. I then went to the sub and went back inside Belle. I defeated Emma and saved the world, but Emma said she'll be back and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is the beginning meaning it shows how Emma gets her revenge. Also it shows ho Kevin & I go into Belle's dream.

 


 

 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 1: Crash

 

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

In the woods of Codorus state park Emma was plotting her revenge.“Okay so how about we have Lord Osiris destroy them,” Emma suggested. “No he's a good guy now that's why I've betrayed him,” Bet said. Just then on the road two cars crashed. “I know. We'll destroy Dylan by getting Belle in a car accident,” Emma said. “Good idea my lady,” Bet said.

 

b34;Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when your part of a team. Everything is…b34;, I sang. “Uh… Dylan,” Belle said. “What is it?” I asked. “Shut up,” Belle said. “What you don't like the song Everything is Awesome?” I asked. “I can't stand it,” Belle answered. “Got it,” I said. “Look I've got to go. I'll see you later,” Belle said. “Where are you going?” I asked. “I'm going to try and find Emma,” Belle answered. “Just watch out, okay,” I said. “I will. Oh and sorry for almost destroying you yesterday,” Belle said. “That's okay. It wasn't your fault it was my evil sister Emma,” I said. “Got it, well see you later,” Belle said. “Bye,” I said. Belle kissed me good bye and got in her purple satern and was off.

 

Belle was arriving the road next to the woods of Codorus state park. “Okay there she is,” Bet said. “You know the plan right?” Emma asked. “Fly into her window to get her distracted, make her crash, and have her be put in the hospital,” Bet said. “Yep that's the one,” Emma said. Bet flew into Belle's window and started to get her attention. “Hey get over here,” Belle said. She wasn't looking and [crash] she crahed into a blue ford.

 

“Where's Belle?” I wondered. Bet and Emma flew into Belle's window. “Your giantess girlfriend is in the hospital,” Emma said. “Emma. I've should of known,” I said angerly. “You can't save her now can you,” Emma said. “I'll find a way,” I said. “Shut up!” Emma said. “You can't save her because Emma and I won't allow it,” Bet said. “Just try and stop me,” I said. “Well it's your funeral,” Emma rudely said. Emma left the room and I grabbed the phone to call Kevin. “Kevin get to Belle's house as soon as possible,” I said in a panicky voice. “What's wrong?” Kevin asked over the phone. “I'll tell you once you get over here,” I said. “I'm on my way,” Kevin said. Kevin arrived 45 hours later and went to Belle's room. “What is it?” Kevin asked. “Belle was in a car accident and is now in a coma,” I said. “Yeah and what do you want me to do?” Kevin asked. “I need you to help me build a divise that will make a portal leading into Belle's subconsious, so we can wake her up on the inside,” I answered. “Let's go!” Kevin said. “Hold on,” I said. “Now what is it?” Kevin asked. “First I have to shrink you to ½ an inch,” I answered. I used my shrinking ability to shrink Kevin. “Okay follow me,” I said. We went into a mouse hole that was empty and started to work on the divise. “Okay Kevin give me a battery, cylender, handle, and the nuclear power source,” I said. Kevin gave me everything and I started to work. About 15 minutes later I was finished. “I call it the Membrain,” I said. “Why the Membrain?” Kevin asked. “I put memery and brain together,” I answered. “Anywho let's go,” Kevin said. I teleported us right in front of Belle's nose. “Okay activating portal now,” I said. I pressed the ON button and then we went into the portal. We ended up two inches tall and into a town called Bricksburg. “Where are we?” Kevin asked. “Bricksburg. We're in Bricksburg!” I said with excitement. “Bricks what?” Kevin asked. “Bricksburg it's a city in my favorete movie The Lego Movie, I answered. “Look out!” said Bad Cop. A giant female barefoot came from above and stomped on the ground. “Feel the wrath of lego duplo,” the guantess said. “Belle?” I wondered. Her foot almost landed on me. “Oh… man,” I said.

End Notes:

Okay so you know how I got into Belle's head and how she got in the coma. So now what would happen to us now that we are in grave danger? Stay tuned.

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I are introduced to the seven of the master builders and escape to the next realm.

 


 

If you have any ideas of what happens next or how I can improve place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 2: Attack of the 69¾ foot Belle and her LEGO® Duplo Army by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Belle was off to find Emma, but instead Emma found Belle and got her into a car accident. She was put in a coma and it's now up to me to help her, so I shrunk Kevin and made a divise called the Membrain. I used it to make a portal that leads to a LEGO® city named Bricksburg and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Kevin and I start our adventure, but first we'll need some help from the locals.




Characters, Roles, and Known Ages


Chapter 2: Attack of the 69¾ foot Belle and her LEGO® Duplo Army

 

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

“You know that's exactly what I said when the things from Planet Duplo came,” a young man said. “Who are you?” Kevin asked. “The names Emmet,” the young man said. “Hi I'm Dylan and this my best friend Kevin,” I said. “Where did you come from anyway?” Emmet asked. “We uh… came from Cloud Cuckoo Land,” I said. “Oh, well I'm sorry for the loss of your home,” Emmet said. “Hey Emmet I could use some help over here,” a young women said. “Sorry gotta go help my girlfriend,” Emmet said. “So who is that girl anyway?” Kevin asked. “That's Wyldstyle or Lucy however you want to call her,” I answered. “So what's the plan?” Kevin asked. “I'll tell you once I get the master builders, Bad Cop, and Lord Buisness together,” I said. “Wait isn't Bad Cop more of a villian name?” Kevin asked. “Actually Bad Cop and Lord Buisness are both former villians,” I answered. “But what about Bad Cop?” Kevin asked. “He's a bad and a good cop, but he lost his good cop face,” I answered. “So isn't he just a bad cop then?” Kevin asked. “No he drew his good cop face with magic marker,” I answered. “But…” Kevin started to say. “You know I would love to fill you in on everything in the movie, but we don't have time,” I said. “LOOK OUT!!!” a pirate voice yelled. Belle's foot came smashing down, but we dodged it before it landed. “Come on we've got to get out of here!” Wyldstyle yelled. “I've got an idea,” I said. “That's great sir,” Wyldstyle said. “Who are you guys?” Batman asked. “That's Dylan and Kevin they're from…” Emmet started to say. “You know our home realm isn't important,” I said. “Anyway I'm Metal Beard,” the pirate said. “I'm Unikitty. Yey,” a cheerful pink cat said. “I'm Wyldstyle, but if you want you can call me Lucy,” Wyldstyle said. “Hi I'm Ben, but you can call mr Benny,” a blue astronaut from the 1980s said. “I am Batman” Batman said. “I'm Bad Cop,” Bad Cop said. “I'm President Business, president of the Octan corporation and the world, but you can call me Lord Buisness,” Lord Buisness said. “I'm Vitruvius,” a ghost said. “Ahhh!! Ghost!!” Kevin yelled in fear. “It's okay Kevin that's a good ghost not one of those from the haunted house movies,” I said. “Got it,” Kevin said. “Okay now that introduction is out of the way let me tell you my plan,” I said. “Okay let's here it,” Emmet said. “Okay Belle can't stand the song Everything is Awesome,” I said. Emmet then gasped in surprise, “Who hates that song?” he asked. “Belle,” I answered. “I don't get how anyone could hate it,” Emmet said. “Anywho we have to get to the Octan tower and sing it. It's the only way we can stop her,” I said. “Ye all heard the boy let's get to the Octan tower,” Metal Beard said. We were off and was on our way to The Old West.

 

“Okay through the tunnel,” Wyldstyle said. We went into the portal and were in the western realm.

End Notes:

Okay so now that we've got the team assembled, do you think we can stop Belle?

 


Next time on Planet Tiny: We all go into The Old West and build something to get to the next realm, Middle Zealand.

 


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve or about what happens next please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 3: The Old West by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We escaped Bricksburg and the giantess Belle and went through a tunnel leading to the next realm “The Old West” and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter we all try to go to Middle Zealand, but Belle's LEGO® Duplo army goes after us.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 3: The Old West

 Okay so we had just left Bricksburg and went to The Old West, but now we must travel to the next realm Middle Zealand behind the sun.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

“Ahhhhhhh!” I screamed after we hit the ground. “I did that as well,” Emmet said. “Come on we have to find a way to Middle Zealand,” Wyldstyle said. “Okay so where do we go?” Kevin asked. “Head for the big bright thing in the sky,” Vitruvious answered. “You mean the sun?” Kevin asked. “Uh… yeah that's it,” Vitruvious answered. “Well how do we get there?” I asked. “We build something,” Emmet answered. “Build what?” Kevin asked. “Spaceship!!” Benny said in excitement. “But uh… we aren't master builders,” I said. “Well it's just I told Emmet after I died. Believe I know this sounds like a cat poster, but it's true,” Vitruvious said. “Whoa déjà vu,” I said quietly. “What is is?” Kevin asked me quietly. “That's exactly what Andy said before he died,” I answered quietly. “You two we could use a hand,” Batman said. “Uh… coming,” I said. “Okay we'll need a rocket booster, three to four wheels, a steering wheel, and some other bricks you can find,” Benny said.

 

Meanwhile in Bricksburg

 

“I want them found,“ Belle said. “What do you want us to do Lady Belle?” LEGO® Duplo minion asked. “Well Molly I want you to go after them and if you can destroy them,” Belle answered. “Yes my lady,” Molly said, “Alright you her the giantess let's destroy them,”

 

Meanwhile outside Belle's head

 

 “Uh… my lady,” Bet said. “What is it?” Emma asked. “Well it seems Dylan and his dead friend are in Belle's dream,” Bet answered. “Wait did you say dead friend?” Emma asked. “Yes I did,” Bet answered. “Kevin. How is he still alive?” Emma asked. “Well maybe he wasn't dead after you killed him,” Bet guest. “Okay you want to live? Well too bad. I'm going to control her dream,” Emma said. “Should I take you to the dream world?” Bet asked. “Yes take me to the dream world, so I can stop them from waking Belle up,” Emma said. “Okay entering the dream world now,” Bet said. They both were inside the dream world of Belle. “Okay, so by now they should be in The Old West,” Emma said. “So how do we get there?” Bet asked. “Well Dylan told me that ther's a tunnel in a wall somewhere,” Emma answered.

 

Back to The Old West

 

 “Okay we need to find a rocket booster,” I said. “Wait how are we going to find a rocket booster in The Old West anyway?” Kevin asked. “Hmmm… maybe we can use that water tower,” I said. “So how are we going to get it?” Kevin asked. “Watch and learn,” I said. I turned into an eagle and flew up to the water tower. “Come on,” I said trying to lift it. I turned into an ape and pulled it out. I turned back to a human and brought it down. “Is this what you need?” I asked. “Wait how did you get that?” Wyldstyle asked. “Uh… it's a secret,” I answered. “Anyway that's the last piece. We have all the other rocket booster parts,” Wyldstyle said. Benny built another spaceship and flew it. “Spaceship… spaceship… spaceship,” Benny said in excitement. “Oh man we're too late,” Molly said. “Well do you need help?” Emma asked. “Yeah we do,” Molly answered. “Bet,” Emma called. “Here you go,” Bet said with the Plant Duplo UFO. “Wow thanks uh… wait who are you?” Molly asked. “The names Emma and that's my right hand man Bet,” Emma answered. “Right thanks Emma,” Molly said. “You can have this UFO if I can help you destroy the others. Deal?” Emma asked. “Uh… sure deal,” Molly said. “Okay Bet take us in,” Emma said, “You got it my lady,” Bet said over the speakers. He used the tracter beam to táke the LEGO® Duplo army and Emma to Middle Zealand. 

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: The team makes it to Middle Zealand and the LEGO® Duplo army finds us and start attacking.


If you have any ideas on how I improve, what happens next, or what the next Planet Tiny story could be about place it in the review box below.

 

Thank you.

Chapter 5: Vikings World by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: We had defeated Belle's LEGO® Duplo army in Middle Zealand. Now they went into a portal in the castle to get to Vikings World and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter the team are one step closer to the Octan tower, but first they must past through Vikings World and just one last realm.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 5: Vikings World

 

Okay so now that we've passed Middle Zealand we are now in a world of vikings that are not happy with our arrival.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

“Uh oh,” I said. “What's wrong?” Kevin asked. “The Membrain says that we have until midnight to complete our journey,” I answered. “We've got plenty of time it's only 12:30 PM,” Kevin said. “Yeah, but that's in lego time. In the real world it's only 4:38 PM,” I said. “So wait you're saying that lego time is 4 hours and 8 minutes earlier that the time in the real world?” Kevin asked. “Precisely,” I answered. “Hey what you be doing here,” a viking said. “Uh… going to the Octan tower,” Emmet said. “Belle ye better get over here,” the viking said. “Belle!?!” we all said. “Fe fi fo fum, I am going to eat you up yum!” Belle said. “Oh heck,” Batman said. “Wait a minute,” I said. “What is it you stupid boy?” Belle asked. “How did you get here anyway?” I asked. “I took the giant portal leading to Viking World,” Belle answered. “Why didn't we take that guys?” I asked. “Well we didn't know about it,” Wyldstyle answered. Belle then picked me up and put me in her mouth. “Ew it's dark and slimy in here,” I said with an ecco. Belle started moving me around with her tongue. “Man why do I alway get eaten by Belle?” I asked myself. [Gulp] Belle swallowed me whole like a snake eating its prey. “Dylan!” Kevin said. “Now what are we going to do?” Benny asked. “Don't worry he'll be fine,” Kevin said. “How do you know that?” Wyldstyle asked. “Because he's been eaten three other times. Twice by her,” Kevin answered. “Wouldn't that be two times then because she is the only giantess,” Emmet said. “No three times we went on lots of adventures in our world,” Kevin said. “Your world you mean Cloud Cuckoo Land?” Emmet asked. “Uh he's not from Cloud Cuckoo Land,” Unikitty said. “Okay Kevin you have three seconds to tell us where you were from,” Emmet said. “Yeah we're from the human world,” Kevin said. “You'll all be on your own I'd be leaving you lost cause,” Metal Beard said. “Yeah I'm out of here,” Batman said. “Oh crud,” Kevin said.

 

Meanwhile in Belle's Body

 

“Ahhhhhh!” I screamed as I fell down Belle's throat. I landed in a pit of stomach acid, but the only thing was that it wasn't harmful. “Hey Mach what are you in for?” Superman asked. “Superman. Awesome!!” I said with excitement. “Yes I am Superman aka the man of plastic,” Superman said. “Anyway how to we get out?” I asked. “We go out the only way we can,” Superman answered. “Ew. Isn't there a second way?” I asked. “Well we could go up and out the mouth,” Superman aswered. “How can I get out?” I asked. “Well just get on my back and I will fly us out,” Superman answered. I got on Superman's back and he flew up Belle's throat. He placed me on her tongue and told me tovjump. I ran to her teeth and said “Okay on three 3,” I jumped out Belle's mouth and Superman came out her nose and caught me.

 

“Dylan,” Kevin said. We landed on the ground. “Hey Superman,” The Green Lantern said. “Gotta go,” Superman said. “Kay see you later, best bud,” The Green Lantern said. “So where is everybody?” I asked. “Uh… the left when I told them we're from the real world,” Kevin answered. “YOU WHAT!?!?!” I yelled. “Well lucky we can get there together,” Kevin said. “Okay Green Lantern get everyone back,” I said. “Got it,” The Green Lantern said as he flew off. “Okay so what do we do now?” Kenvin asked “Well the next realm is Pirates Cove. If we go there we should make it to the office tower in time,” I answered. “But how do we get there?” Kevin asked. “The Membrain doesn't just take us into sumeome's dream. It can also take us to the closest realm,” I answered. “Okay P I R A T E S C O V E,” I said pressing the letter keypad. “Okay and we're in,” I said.

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I make it to Pirates Cove the last realm before they get to the Octan tower. Meanwhile The Green Lantern tries to get everyone to join us again and help get ready to wake up Belle by singing the one song she can't stand ‘Everything is Awesome.’ Stay tuned. 


If you have any ideas on how I can improve, what happens next (more info.), or what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

 

Chapter 4: Middle Zealand by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: The team made it to The Old West and planned to build a spaceship to get to the next realm Middle Zealand behind the sun. Meanwhile Belle gets Molly her right hand girl to find us, so Emma goes into the dream world and gave the LEGO® Duplo their UFO and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter the team makes it to Middle Zealand and the LEGO® Duplo attacks us.


Charactes, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 4: Middle Zealand

 

Okay, so we just left The Old West and arrived at Middle Zealand, but Emma is pursuing us in a UFO from Planet Duplo.

 

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

“Wow this is Middle Zealand?” Kevin asked in excitement. “Yes Kevin. This is Middle Zealand home of castles, knights, kings, queens, and dragons,” I answered. “Uh… guys,” Unikitty said. “What is it?” Emmet asked. “The LEGO® Duplo are behind us,” Unikitty answered. “Quick Benny land I have an idea,” I said. Benny landed and everyone got out. The UFO then let everyone out with a blue force field explosion. “We are from Planet Duplo. We are here to destroy you,” Molly said. “Man I will never get used to that,” Batman said. “Okay Dylan. What's the plan?” Emmet asked. I grabbed some swords and gave one to each person. “Okay the plan is that we fight Camalot style,” I said. “What's be this here Camalot ye mention?” Metal Beard asked. “Well… it's… uh… I don't know,” I answered nervously. “Then why did ye mention it?” Metal Beard asked. “I… uh… like making up words,” I answered nervously. “Well that be good enough for me,” Metal Beard said. “Okay now anyway let's kick some Duplo butt,” I said. “How can we do that?” Kevin asked. “We'll wing it,” Batman said. “Huh?” Kevin asked. “It's a bat pun,” Batman answered. “No no we'll use the swords I gave you,” I said. “Uh… you and Kevin are like the only ones with swords,” Wyldstyle said. “Where are the ones I gave you?” I asked. “Over there,” Kevin said pointing to the LEGO® Duplo. “Okay if you're done I would really like to get this show on the road,” Emma said. “Duplo ATTACK!!!” Bet yelled. “Heros ATTACK!!!” I yelled. We were fighting like it was when King Arther was around only more modern. Metal Beard used his cannons to blow up the LEGO® Duplo army. I was sword fighting with the ones who took our swords. “Man I am no longer a pacifist anymore am I?” I asked. “Nope guess not,” Kevin said. Batman was using  his batarangs to defeat them. Lord Business was using his robots to destroy them. “I'm going to Kragle (Cr•a•gle) you into an embarrassing pose, for instance you may be sniffing a dog's butt,” Lord Business said. “Wait didn't the Kragle explode?” Emmet asked. “Well yes, but I just so happen to have a spare,” Lord Business answered. “Here's that Kragle you asked for,” Bad Cop said. “Thanks Bad Cop,” Lord Business said. “Let's beat them yay!” Good Cop said. “We are from Planet Duplo we are here to destroy you,” Molly said. “No no you're not!” I said fighting her.

 

Meanwhile in Bricksburg

 

“What's with the giant girl? Also why isn't she lego bra (bro in surfer/skater turms)?” Surfer Dave asked. “I'm going to crush you like ants!” Belle said angerly. “Look out!” Garbageman Dan said. “Does some need a hero?!” Superman asked. Superman punched her face, but she opened her mouth and ate him. “Well that was useless,” Plumber Joe said. “Now where were we?” Belle asked. She thought for a moment. “I forget, but that superhero was, so good maybe I should eat you,” Belle said.

 

Now back in Middle Zealand

 

“I still can't get over the fact that Belle dosen't like Everything is awesome.” Emmet said. “I know right,” I said. “They're too strong retreat!” Emma said. “Cowards!” I yelled. “This isn't over well be back, but just remember again that this is far from over far far from over,” Bet said. “Alright now that that's over we to now?” I asked. “Well the realm that's closest is Cloud Cuckoo Land, but somebody  destroyed it,” Unikitty said. “Well it wasn't all me. It was the robots and Lord Business's plan too you know,” Bad Cop said. “So what's the next closest?” Kevin asked. “Uh… Vikings World is the closest,” Wyldstyle answered. “How do we get there?” I asked. “There is a portal in this castle. If we go into it we can get there in no time,” Wyldstyle answered. “Okay guys let's go,” Emmet said, We opened the gate and a big portal opened up. “Okay Lucy after you,” Emmet said. We all went through the portal and went to the land of Vikings.

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: The team arrives in Vikings World and finds out our secret and just gives up.



 

 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve, what happens next, and what happens in the next story of Planet Tiny please place it in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 6: Everything is Awesome by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: The team arrives in Vikings World and Belle comes and eats me. I then get help from the man of plastic, but while I was in Belle's stomach Kevin tells everyone our secret. I esacped and got The Green Lantern to get everyone back while we travel to the Octan tower and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Kevin and I go to Pirates Cove ourselves to get to the Octan tower.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 6: Everything is Awesome

 

Okay now this is where it all ends. Our mission will be complete and Belle will soon wake up.

 

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 

“Okay all we have to do now is get a pirate ship and get to the Octan tower,” I said. “Okay so how do we get one?” Kevin asked. “I don't really now, but it would help if we had the others.

 

Meanwhile in Vikings World

 

“Hey guys,” The Green Lantern said. “Hey Green Lantern,” Emmet said. “Aren't you going to help the other two to save the universe?” The Green Lantern asked. “No he lied to us and are going to wake Belle up because we're not real we are just a dream,” Wyldstyle answered. “Guys you do understand they're going there as we speak,” The Green Lantern said. “What?! they will never make it through my security systems,” Lord Business said. “Let's find them yay,” Good Cop said. “Come on we must go after them,” Wyldstyle said. “Let's go!” Benny said. “Okay I think they may be in Pirates Cove,” Vitruvious said.

 

Now back in Pirates Cove

 

“Okay here's one,” Kevin said. “Let's set sail,” I said. “Wait guys!!” Emmet yelled. “Come on we've got to get to the office tower before it's too late,” Wyldstyle said. “I'll build another spaceship,” Benny said. Benny then build another spaceship out of a pirate ship. “Okay here we go,” Unikitty said. “Spaceship… spaceship… spaceship!!!” Benny yelled. “Ah the Octan tower,” I said. We got off and walked into the secret entrence. Benny and the others arrived just after we got in. “Come on guys we have to find them,” Wyldstyle said.

 

“This is the Octan tower it looks just like someon's office tower,” Kevin said. “That's because it is,” I said. “Guys wait,” Emmet said as they came. “Guys what are you doing here?” I asked. “We're here to help you get to the Infinitieth floor of the Octan tower,” Emmet said. “Thanks we could use all the help we could get,” I said. “Okay in the real world it's 10:53 PM, so we have an hour and 7 minutes to do this,“ Kevin said. “Okay let's move it,” I said. “First we have to get the giantess over here,” Batman said. “Okay think what is something Belle likes,” Kevin said. I thought back to when Belle first ate me two weeks ago. “I got it,” I said. “What did you come up with?” The Green Lantern asked. “Quick Kevin do you remember when we went to Planet Tiny to defeat Lord Osiris?” I asked. “Yeah why?” Kevin asked. “Well two days before Belle went to Dover and got you, Dallas, Eli, and Tyler, I was eaten by Belle when she was having goldfish,” I answered. “Wait how did you defeat Lord Osiris?” Emmet asked. “I gave a speech that made him a good guy,” I answered. “Did it go something like You… don't have to be… the bad guy?” Emmet asked. “Yeah. Emmet I didn't tell you this before, but the our world and this world have people that have the same personality,” I answered. “What does that have to do with anything?” Emmet asked. “Emmet I am you and you are me,” I answered. “Well what are we waiting for? We've got a goldfish to build!” Benny said. They built a giant goldfish big enough for Belle. “She is coming… cover your butt,” Vitruvious said. Belle then started to bust through the wall. “Okay we have to get to the top floor,” I said. “I know a shortcut,” Bad Cop said. We went to a secret door that goes directly up. Emma was flying around the big hole in the wall the Belle made. “Okay before we do this I want to tell you that I've set the Membrain for when ever I want tocsee you it'll make Belle dream you up again,” I said. “Hello! I told you I'll be back,” Emma said. “Robots destroy them,” Lord Business commanded. “Yes Lord Business,” the robots said. “Bad Cop use your car to destroy the UFO,” Lord Business commanded. “Yes sir,” Bad Cop said. He then got his the police car and flew out the hole and started to shoot lasers and rockets at the UFO. “Okay ready in 3… 2… 1…” I said. 🎤Everything is Awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Everything is Awesome when your living our dream. Everything is better when we stick together. Side by side you and I are going to party forever let's party forever we're the same I'm like you you're like me when we're working in  harmony. Everything is awesome everything is cool when you're part of a team. Everything is Awesome when we're living our dream.🎤 The place was shaking a little. “It's working keep going,” I said. 🎤Whoo 3… 2… 1… Go🎤 Wyldstyle sang. 🎤Have you heard the news everyone's talkimg life is good 'cause everything's awesome lost my job saw a new opportunity more free time for my awesome community. I feel more awesome than awesom possoum. Dip my body in chocolate frosting, three years later washed off the frosting. Smelling likeva blossom everything is awsome. Stepped in the mud got new brown shoes. It's awsome to win it's awsome to lose awsome to loses awsome to lose. Everything is better when we stick together. Side by side you and I are going to win forever. Let's party forever. We're the same I'm like you you're like me when w're working in harmony. Everything is Awesome. Everything is cool when you're part of a teem. Everything is awesome when we're living our dream. Blue skys, bouncey springs we just named you awesome things brand new pants a very old vest awesome items are the best. Trees, frogs, snd clogs they're awesom. Rocks, clocks and socks they're awesome. Figs and jigs and twigs that's awesome. Everything you see or think or say is awsome. Eveeything is better when we stick together. Side by side you and I are going to win forever let's party forever we're the same I'm like you when we're working in harmony. Everything is Awsome. Everything is cool when you're part of a team. Everything is Awesome when your living our dream.🎤 “Okay Kevin she's waking upclet's get out of here. I used the membrain to make another portal and left.

 

Belle woke up an gasped like she had a bad dream. “Belle?” I said on her stomach. “Dylan!” Belle said in relief. “I did it,” I said. We checked out of the hospital andcwalked out the doors. “Hey can I sing a song?” I asked. “In your dreams,” Belle answered.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “Wait what?” Belle said.

End Notes:

That's it hope you like this one because Emma will return and I'll be ready.

 


 

*Fun Fact: The songs in The Lego Movie trailer are Everything is Awsome, Wake Me Up, and Feel this Moment.


Based on lego constuction toys

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4349